Lowes Customer Service

Contact Lowes Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-445-6937

Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is an American chain of home improvement and appliance retailers. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:LOW and employs over 265,000 people at 1,840 locations as of March 2015. Revenues in 2014  were reported as US 56 billion and net income as US 2.6 billion.

If you need to contact Lowe’s for customer or appliance support you may call 1-800-445-6937. For sales you may call 1-877-665-6937. Perhaps you’d like to contact the CEO, Robert A. Niblock at corporate headquarters. If so, address your correspondence to him at 1000 Lowe’s Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117.

Lowe’s was founded in 1946 and originally called Lowe’s Hardware. It was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe and their current slogan is: ‘Never stop improving’. Lowe’s has sponsored NASCAR Jimmie Johnson’s #48 and has social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Lowes Contact Information

1-800-445-6937

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement

Top Lowes Complaints

Ordered an item online, wasn’t given the sale price, was told once I ordered it to bring in receipt to local Lowe’s and wld be given price match for the item...call Lowe’s to find out about the shipment and when it would show up at my home, told by Lowe’s waterfront store that my order had been cancelled and was going to be filled by the Monroeville store...delivery wld not be int July 24th so I was told I can pick up item at Monroeville store, it wld fit in my 6’ bed of my truck...drive to Monroeville atore yo pick up order myself to be told they do not reccommend me transporting the item due to being to big and may cause a danger so I drove 1 hour out if my way and payed for gas and tolls to get this item to be then rang up and told wld be a delivery charge if 69 dollars!!! Um no I told the sales associate no I was not being charged due to when I ordered online my delivery fee was not charged to me but now it’s going to be charge. Yo me!!! Wow!! Can not explain my frustration with this whole total shit storm that I just experienced so I wasted a whole vacation day to be irritated to hell and back and still not have my item st my home fir when I need it!!! Un real!! I deserve a huge discount and shld not have to pay fir this item at even the sake price after all this!!!!

On July 1, a service repair company came to my house. He examined washer, and told me that he would be back Friday, July 5. He never came, never contacted me, nothing. I’ve called customer service two more times regarding this, and still Atlanta Tech Pro has never responded. I’m sick of this. My washer is not running right, AND I have a service agreement. Is this the kind of service you condone? I’m wondering...I want my washer fixed immediately, or get me a new one. Also, the repair company is not welcome to come back. They are irresponsible and inconsiderate. I’ve waited half the month, and I should not to wait any longer.

Sales # S2258RJ1 2191488 Tran# 11517922 I bought a pergola on7/7/19 at the newark de lowes. Service was horrible. We also bought a PATIO SET (FLOOR MODEL) but associate couldnt fiqure out how to take off 15%. A normal 1/2 hr shopping visit turned into over an hour of just waiting. I went to assemble the pergola yesterday, followed directions to come to a standstill because the holes on top brace wouldnt line up. After hours of getting to that point called Lowes and they said to return it for a refund. This is the second item purchased that was made in China that had defects and had to be returned. With that being said lesson learned. Buy American made!!!!!!! Althou Lowes refunded my money which was 593.30, the experience at Lowes with the lack of customer service, no help, and the I dont care attitude is enough for me to take my business elsewhere. Mark Duphily

I bought a gas range, dishwasher, and range hood online on May 15th. When I ordered them I paid for hauling it away. The wording online may it sound like that included installation. It did not offer me any other options for installation. It took more than 2 weeks before I was notified of when it would be delivered. At this point I was told that the delivers would not install it. I was told that if I went to my local lowes and paid about $50 then they would arrange for it to be installed. I went and spent 2 hours trying to get this arranged. I was told that my delivery was rescheduled for June 9th and they would be installed on the 11th. When I went to check out I had to pay almost $400. I never heard from the installer and they never showed on the 11th. After 3 calls I was told that they would change to two other installers, cause the 1st guy couldn't do whole job. The installer finally came on the 19th and was kind enough to get everything installed quickly even though they still did not have all of the paperwork straight. The only complaint I had with him was that he left the old appliances in the walkway of my son's accessible ramp. I moved them to the side of the porch and they were not picked up until 22nd. So the whole process took over a month and I was told incorrect information and charged more then was told just so I could get a new appliances. I specifically went with Lowes so that I had someone to deliver, install, and remove appliances. I expected more from Lowe's.

Lowe’s - 2745 West Maple Street, Commerce Township, MI
Engineered Woodflooring - purchase of wood floor & Installation Service

I am not sure where to start with my disappointment with the entire experience but it has been very painful. This is a never ending experience, started with placing the order for wood flooring in the month of May and the saga continuous with the flooring not done yet. I have replacing my entire 1st floor space with bamboo engineering wood replacing oak & carpet. It has been a struggle to find out anything over the phone regarding the delivery of the product or about getting somebody over the phone. My product finally arrived/delivered after clearing a lot of confusion around delivery, cannot explain cuz that was a confusion with multiple interpretations. Anyway, the installers came and installed with additional wood floor and carpet re,oval request which was paid by me. Appreciated that they accomdated and I paid which was fair. The floor was left incomplete for lack of transitions, and weeks passed by with me not knowing what to order and unable to get hold of somebody at store. Everyone who had seen the floor has told us that it was not needed to have that many transitions all over the floor which sort of diminished the look. I am never one of those people to complain considering that it is always a human error with not bad intention and this has been my first official complaint at a store as my patience ran out not on people but on the organizational culture.I invested approx 13k into the project thinking that I will enjoy the floor for summer but everything went in vain. My only consolation was the product, I loved it. I thought getting Lowe’s do the installation would help with warranty/Service but looks like I am wrong.
I know my experience might not be common for other Lowe’s customers but the quality or culture of an
Organization should come out the best in situations of mistakes not when everything works out the way one expects.
Hoping this gets resolved soon.

Unprofessional customer service from Don that goes out to estimate jobs at Newport Tn store . Never returned calls, always blaming someone else for his mistakes. Scheduled delivery for supplies totally wrong day. Will not be giving Lowes our business anymore. Home Depot will get ours. Will tell friends, family about treatment!!!

My zero turn Hustler lawn mower that I purchased from Lowe's in 2016 caught on fire. I pulled the wires to prevent the lawn mower from bursting in flames. I bought an extended warranty, which expires 7-3-2020. Lowe's contacted me accusing me of tampering with the mower and therefore invalidating the warranty. They said I would have to pay for the mower to be repaired, over $500. I did not tamper with the mower, I merely prevented a full blown fire. The service center (Polly) contacted me and said the mower was under warranty and would be repaired, after I went to the Wetumpka store and talked with Steve, the store manager, who stated there was nothing he could do. Today (6-14-19), I am again contacted by Lowe's (Donovan) and told I will have to pay for the mower, as it has been tampered with. Donovan would not say how the mower was tampered with, just that it was, and was not warranted. I would like to have my mower repaired and returned promptly, as I have waited since April 2019. I had to beg Lowe's to come pick up the mower. I am very unsatisfied with this transaction, and would like to be made whole.
Eddie Thomas
Model #934778
Serial #16050434

I bought a LG refrigerator with an automatic water and ice maker. The cords leaked immediately after instillation. The service tech came and fixed it once. After moving my refrigerator again the same cords came out. The tech was scheduled to come out 6/10/19 between 9-1. He never showed u. He called me after 1 to say he was running late but the appointments they have are only afternoon and apologized. I called the warranty department to see what they could do since I am now without water or ice for a week and I am buying these items where as I purchased a filter for the fridge.Now the rep says the technical ordered a freezer door and I will have to wait 6-8 weeks because the order just went in on 6/14 that should've been done 6/10. I am frustrated that I will have to spend more money because of he features not working properly and the warranty I pad for has such a long delay. What can you do to fix this issue?

I walked into Lowe's Nnanuet NY store to buy a over the range microwave. I waited 15 minutes for anyone to help me, went to customer service waited 15 more minutes. I walked out. I bought my microwave from Best Buy. When Florida get snow will I walk into that store again. I went early thinking they won't be busy 8:15 am. Then I called the store to complain and the Store Manager Lou Riccardi, I was not able to reach. The persons who pick up the phone put me through however after a few rings the line was disconnected.

Been in the store waiting to purchase a freezer. It’s over 45 minutes. Nobody in appliances. Asked for paging twice and they paged. Still nobody helping me. Should I go somewhere else

Able to use gift card to pay purchases made on credit.

1) this complaint I can understand a bit of research, What I got was DAH
the question I had was The Dyson cordless I see listed 2 ways one saying V11 Absolute and yours listed as V11 Torque
I wanted to know what the difference was in the two ? DAH This Dyson cost $700.00 so I need to know !
you carry the "torque" I assume that they are the same but need to be sure.
2) 2 Times I called and chatted with your agent. Both times I got frustrated Just a half hr ago I chatted with your chat line person
I asked "What attachments came with the Dyson V11 torque. I waited and finally got a reply.
(reply) what do you mean attachments ! Ok good by guess you never have used a vacuum before.
What is so difficult in both questions ? I give up
Frank Coyne

I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME CUSTOMER OF LOWES 2 YEARS AGO I EXPERIENCED A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. I REACHED OUT TO YOUR COMPANY AND WAS GIVEN A HARDSHIP PROGRAM WHICH I WAS VERY GREATFUL FOR. I MADE THE PAYMENTS AS INSTRUCTED AND RECENTLY MY PICTURE GOT MUCH BETTER AND I PAID OFF THE ACCOUNT IN FULL.
YESTERDAY 06-10-19 I APPLIED FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD AND WAS DENIED THAT WAS A BIG LET DOWN. I DID NOT BURN YOUR COMPANY AND STILL NO CONSIDERATION FOR THE HISTORY I HAD WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION.
I APPLIED WITH YOUR COMPETATOR HOME DEPOT AND THEY GRACIACIOUSLY GAVE ME A $2,500 LINE OF CREDIT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY HAD NO EXPERIENCE WITH ME AND THEY GAVE ME A LINE OF CREDIT. I LIVE ABOUT A MILE FROM LOWES AND HOME DEPOT IS ACROSS TOWN I WIL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LOWES. I COULD HAVE FLAKED OUT AND NOT PAID YOUR ACCOUNT OFF BUT I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON. YOU HELPED ME WHEN II WAS DOWN AND WHEN I GOT BACK UP YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME. PROBABLY THINKING WE GOT OUR MONEY AND LETS CUT HIM OFF. GOOD BUYE LOWES I KNOW ONE CUSTOMER MADES NO HARM TO YOUR COMPANY BUT THANK AND NO THANK YOU

My name and Celia Alcantara on the 10th of this week I bought a washer machine from the Lowes store in Fernandina, and next day two employees came to deliver the machine to my house and caused serious damages to my house. I sent emails with photos to manager Daniel Foster, I went to Lowes to talk to this manager but this guy was at lunch time, I talked to another employee and nobody from this company call me!
I am completely disappointed and waiting answers and repairs of damages in my house.

My husband is a frequent costumer of Lowes and purchases thousands of dollars of merchandize weekly. Early this month he went into Lowes to return some merchandize that he did not use on a job along with a slue of receipts that pertained to that particular job. The clerk went through those receipts and said that those items did not appear to be on any of the receipts. My husband was not surprised as this has happened to him in the past but at the very least he is offered store credit and because he is a frequent costumer that is ok. On this day however he was told that he was denied a credit because these items are ones that tend to be stolen so without a receipt no credit can be issued. I was shocked by that this would be the policy so attempted to return them myself only to be denied. I did visit your policy posted that says credit will be issued without a receipt. There is however not a sign posted with items that are excluded from this policy as I was told that there are a list of a number of items that will not be credited. My concern is that patrons are not aware of this list and are therefore being mislead by your posted policy. I am not a satisfied customer and will be seeking another avenue to report this matter like call Kurtis customers need to be made aware that Lowes has a misleading policy and does not value their costumers. If there are any others avenues within your agency I can reach out to please let me know.

Discredited costumer, Linda Balderas please reply

Bought 5 gal paint that was specifically stated to have a $45 rebate only to be notified after filing for rebate that it was not. Now I’m out $45 & no positive response from Lowe’s to resolve this. I also went to buy another paint today & was told they are unable due to being out of magenta for 1 1/2 months. Blue is a pretty basic color so I will need to go elsewhere. It’s to the point any longer that it’s worth the time & effort to go elsewhere & totally ignore this place exists

On May 23, I ordered a beautiful Merlot washing/drying set with the base and all the connections. My nightmare began.
They scheduled a delivery, (5/19) but the ticket would not print out. The Delivery Manager, Nikki Ruch, stated it was my fault because I applied for a Lowes credit card, was approved, but it was my fault.
The ticket got printed, but then discovered the delivery address was incorrect. This order was placed online with a representative. When the address was corrected, it changed my delivery date. *5/20)
I live four (4) hours away, so I scheduled the next delivery on a Sunday, (5/26) paid a friend to sit at my home from 11am - 3pm, which was a no show. I called Spirit and they stated because the appliances were not ready at the Conyers store, they were running late and would be there around 3:30 - 4pm. My friend could no longer wait and had to leave. When I called Nikki to reschedule again, her statement to me was "well is was just 30 minutes, but they could not wait. I tell my customers they need to allow a whole day for a delivery". I found this to be very inconsiderate, rude and unprofessional as it was not just an issue of 30 minutes. The person would of had to wait for them to take down the existing washer/drying downstairs and put in the garage and then bring the new washer/drying up stairs and set it up. This could of been an additional hour.
A fifth (5th) appointment was scheduled.(6/6) I drove up 4 hours the night before to be at the residence to receive the washer/dryer. They came at 11:00 am, however, they did not have the ordered, installation cords. I called the store and they used cords from another washer/dryer on the truck. They installed (so I thought) the new washer/dryer. Once installed, I had to drive back four (4) hours.
When my family tried to use the pretty, new appliances, (6/10) found out the hot water was not turned on; however, someone was there who turned it on, but the dryer vent was not installed, so it could not be used as that can be a fire hazard.. Family members had to go next door to a neighbor to dry the wet, washed clothes.
I called again to schedule someone to come out and install the filter, no one will wait on Lowes, so I have to schedule it for Saturday, 6/15; when I will be driving back up to again try to get a working new washer/dryer.
No one should have to go through this to simply purchase appliance. I made numerous calls to Customer Service wanting to speak with a Manager, District Manager. However no one called me back. I was told the District Manager was Dan Fagan, but he never called me. I talked to a Carl in Store Support, who was to call me regarding a morning appointment, never received a call back. I talked to a Steven, Assistant Manager, at the Conyers store who is trying to help resolve this. He did get me a morning appointment on 6/6 so I was able to drive back. He is trying to get another morning appointment and stated they should have installed the vent. I will try again on 6/15 to have a workable new washer/dryer. Who knows what will happen.
I was give an adjustment, however, I believe I deserve another one due to the continued inconvenience to myself and my family.
I will NEVER step foot in a Lowes store again, even to purchase a hammer or nails. I have told everyone I know about my experience and advised to not purchase appliances from Lowes. I sell Real Estate and will advise my clients to not purchase their appliances from Lowes..
I am going to send this message to JD Powers, Better Business Bureau and any agency that should know. This should not of happened to me and it should not happen to anyone.

Been with lowes for 15 years as a card holder I have always made my payments over the amount. I have just received a letter from them saying they are closing my account because of a credit check. They the bank will make up a report and then grade you on it based on there crazy bank world. This has me so upset that I will not shop at the big box stores any more. The have lost a customer for life good job. Support your local hardware store.

Re:. Lowe's, Moore, OK, Manager Shay (first name)

I previously purchased several 1-gallon cans of Assure Olympic exterior paint from Lowe's a couple or three years ago. I purposely did not have the paint tinted at that time so that color could be determined at time of use. I was assured by the sales manager then that I could have them tinted and matched later, as needed.

Today I experienced excellent customer service as well as poor customer service.

The store on S. Santa Fe and I-240 tinted and matched my paint without drama and with full guarantee on their matching. Matched perfectly to my existing Assured product, yielding a new formula mixture of numbers. They actually dipped their paint stick in my existing paint and matched that way. It worked!!! Yeah, and thank you! Jenny was the manager/go-between and Carlos was the paint mixer. Please give them my compliments and gratitude.

The store in Moore, Chris in painting, told me on the phone that he could tint, but when we went in the store with the Assure paint (as I told him I had), he said he would take the formula printed on my paint cans to mix the paint. He then said that it probably wouldn't look like the paint color I needed to match, and furthermore, the manager, Shay, confirmed to me that that Lowe's would not stand behind the matching, if it went wrong.

That goodness the OKC store on Santa Fe was able to help me get my paint tinted.

I do wish you wouldn't have discontinued the Olympic paint, but glad to know Carlos can hook me up!

Marsha

I went to return some items at my local Alpharetta store. I had a receipt for one of the items, but two of the items I had lost the receipt. This is the first incidence like this ever anywhere for me and I was humiliated and appalled. The cashier asked for my I.D. as usual, then refused to give me a store credit for the items that I did not have a receipt for. She told me that my I.D. was flagged due to too many returns. WTF!!! I buy a lot of stuff there as I have rental properties, a commercial building and I also do home renovations.
The other employee, who was helping her said "You have to call this 800 number". At which point I told her that I did not have to do anything. I could walk out and never come back.
There was a line, and I asked for the manager. He came after a long delay. He told me the same thing. I gave him my Lowe's loyalty card and told him he could put it anywhere he wanted and how far he wanted and that I would never shop at Lowes again. Home Depot is just down the street and there is a Home Depot on every corner where there is a Lowes.
I'm outraged at their refusal to give me a store credit. I had some other Items I was going to purchase there. The credit would have been less than $20 and I walked out and took my money to Home depot and spent over $100 there. This is bad customer service policy! Especially since I have a loyalty card. Lowes has lost my business although I have bought remodeling supplies there since they were in their original location with a lumber yard back in 1981. I was so sad when it closed and happy to see the new stores spring up now I'm hurt and disappointed. I will also not use any materials bought at Lowes by my subs on my remodeling jobs. They will need to show the receipt that they bought them elsewhere. Lowes disrespected me and sent me away now they can forget me. I'll never be back.

The store is terrible. No one answers the phone. I have had a lot of problems with this store. First I bought a $2000.00 wood door a while ago and the installer took out the grout and told me to replace it. Called the store was told that was my problem by the manager Then I purchased a storm door and it was not measured correctly and it took a month to get it installed. Now I ordered a dishwasher and I ordered a different color and was told it would take a week This on was May 28th it is June 9th no one has called me I have called and was told by two people it would be installed on June 13, but the manager of the store said it would be on the the 22nd. I am very disappointed in this store I feel i am getting the run around I have purchased a new stove a storm door and the dishwasher and also two toilets that my handyman purchased I am very disappointed in this store

I don't even think it's fair that I am not unable to uncheck even a one star rating because of right now I am completely dissatisfied with your Saugus, MA store as well as the delivery manager and her proposed manager. I ordered a 3.6 cubic ft Manual Chest Freezer ( White ) item # 1218880 Model #HCM4SMWW which was supposed to be delivered on Monday the 10th, 2019. I received an email stating that they had rescheduled the delivery date to Sunday the 9th 2019 between the hours of 7 am to 9 p.m.. No where did it mention that I would receive a call on the day of delivery to notify me that the delivery person was about to deliver my item. When I heard that a message was left Sunday morning stating that my freezer delivery would have to be rescheduled for a different date because I was not reached by phone so the delivery was off I immediately call and spoke with the female delivery manager. She was very rude when speaking with me. She stated that she had tried calling 3 times time and the delivery guy called once. Since both myself and my wife are hard of hearing I did not hear these calls. Nor, did any delivery truck show up at my residence. Despite her saying it did. No one rang a bell or knocked on a door. She became frustrated when I insisted no one came here she hung up. My wife call the store once more requesting to speak with the delivery manager. This manager started to debate the facts with my wife in a loud rude manner once she realized it was indeed my wife calling to find out why we had to reschedule a delivery date since no on had showed up in the first place. My wife at this point became frustrated. My wife requested to speak to this managers supervisor or manager and a gentleman came online and basically began to say the same thing that they tried to call but no one answered. He also became rude in tone until I told him to let's keep it professional. At this point the gentleman agreed and even stated that the delivery man would be coming to the address to delivery the freezer. Going so far to have my wife provide him with clear driving instructions for the deliveryman as this is a new development. STILL no DELIVERY!!!! Very upset with this matter and unprofessional behavior of your employees.

Jesus Agostini

857-246-5853

The manager at your arlington store running coustmers off telling them they cannot shop at this store.Manager running people off.there is lots of trouble in your Arlington store you need to look into (Manager is causing great deal of trouble) running people off. Jacksonville,Fl. arlington store

We ordered a shower door from Lowes. We picked the shower door up and when we received it, it was not the right door. When ordering, we verbally specified to the saleswoman that we wanted brushed stainless steel on the hardware. The order from Lowes was placed correctly to Dreamline for the DOOR SIZE AND BRAND but the FINISH was incorrectly ordered. Dreamline has rectified their side of this issue by replacing the door. However, they had to replace it with the polished chrome hardware because that is how the order was placed from Lowes. I tried to talk to representatives from Lowes about this. Their solution was for us to bring the entire door back to the store so they can reorder. We are not interested in waiting another four weeks for the shower door. All we want is replacement on the hardware which is much easier to transport back to the store than the entire door. They are refusing to contact Dreamline to see if they can simply purchase the hardware. They said is was ordered as a whole and must be reordered as a whole unit. The woman, Amanda, in plumbing at Lowes was extremely rude. I said, "lady, you are not listening to me". She said not to call her lady and hung up on me. This whole mistake in ordering the wrong finish was entirely Lowes fault and it is only appropriate they should correct this issue without severely inconveniencing the customer. The person that ordered this door for us no longer works at Lowes. I was told she was fired because she screwed up too many orders. (Amanda told me this before she hung up) This is unfortunate because I am sure there is a possibly she would remember us ordering this door and our conversation.

I am a carrier for Oldcastle, one of the vendors that supply Lowes with garden and landscaping product. I have delivered into Lowes for years now and I follow all rules that Lowes has established for carriers. Today I tried to schedule in a truck. I called a day ahead of time during receiving hours. The load is on a flatbed per Lowes request. The receiving department did not answer the phone or page. I told customer service that I would call back. I do realize how busy they are. I called back at 3:45pm EST and was told that the receiving department was gone. I then asked to speak with a MOD, per Lowes instructions if we are unable to get a hold of receiving. It is now 6pm and I have yet to talk to one of the four managers on duty. I am on hold as I type this. I have literally been dealing with this for more than 3 hours now and still have not spoken to anyone. This truck is planning on delivering tomorrow, 6/5 in the afternoon. The load is due 6/6. The customer service lady, who has been trying to help me, asked if I could call back tomorrow and speak with receiving. She has been trying to get a manager to take my call. I am going to do this, but I will probably be told that trucks have to be scheduled in a day in advance, which is what I have been trying to do. I am sending this because there will probably be an issue tomorrow when I try and schedule the truck in and I would like for it to be on record that I did comply with all of Lowes regulations regarding delivery of product. Thank you

Display of Kobalt battery powered lawnmowers were marked at a price of $299.00. There were some that were self propelled and some were not in the same stack. They were stacked this way since Memorial Day. I asked a sales associate about the price and she proceeded to tell me the self propelled mowers were $399.00. If there was only one self propelled in the stack, I could understand a mistake. There were in fact three that I saw in the stack. I asked here why they were stacked that way but she only replied the self propelled was $399.00, with no other reason they were stacked that way. Not wanting to start a confrontation I moved only, but walked back by the display and noticed the sale sign had been removed. I shop at Lowe's frequently and know them as a company of integrity. On the surface the incident seemed to be a bait and switch tactic. To me the price marked on the stack should have been honored at that time then the mistake corrected. I want to continue to shop at Lowes but I feel I was treated in a none professional way and am considering taking my business elsewhere. In addition I fell that I should be able to purchase the self propelled mower at the price of 299.00 as it was marked on the sales tag. I did not take any photos, so I'm doubting the sales associate will fess up to the error, given the way she treated me.

Service. My wife and I went to lowes in Ocala, sw 90th, to pick up an order that I had made online, we arrived and the sales associate was NOT very friendly at all. She did NOT smile the whole time we were there. She acted as if she didn't want to be there, much less to wait on us. She did say Thank you as I left, but no smile. I'm not submitting the complaint to retrieve anything other than self satisfaction. I have to run now, but I will continue later.

Tom McCallum

I went to buy $1000.00 washer it's been more than 2 weeks the schedule for delivery was on Thursday 30. When they show up with it They had the wrong washer they came again today they had something wrong with it again I got upset and told them I really need that washer they told me that they couldn't go and get the other one and come back. So I try to reach a manager and I couldn't in all the 4 times I called. So really is that much y'all care off y'all business.

We visited you store in North Attleboro MA on 5-24-19, in the garden center. We purchase about 175.00 and when the clerk was finished he said oh I cant print you a receipt, ran out of paper, do you really need a receipt? I said Yes, your store return policy that you do need a receipt in order to return an item. Another clerk came by said, DO you really need that receipt?. Again, I said Yes, so I made her look up the transaction. She finally she looked up the transaction and said "Okay go to Customer service and ask them for the receipt. SO I said really, I have to walk back into the store and go to customer service? Yes, she said cant help you here. So I has to walk to customer service and stand in line with 4 other people, which they had one person on the desk. Took a while, and finally got my receipt. I don't understand, isn't your policy for return that you need a receipt, so why do your employees really are shocked to hear that a person needs a receipt? Also why do I have to walk across the whole store and stand in another line just to get the copy of the receipt? Poor customer service

Zero is my rating...…

Lowe's is ridiculous. I placed an order for appliances on 5/4/19, no call, no delivery.....nothing. Couldn't even get someone on the phone for weeks. Finally after calling several numbers, I reach someone only to be told my appliances would be here Tuesday 5/27/19...AGAIN....no call, no delivery.

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. NOR WILL I SHOP HERE. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. YOUR TAG LINE IS HUMOROUS.

I bought an electric range took it home unbox it it was a gas range i took it back and got the right one no one there seemed concerned about about the inconvenience it caused me

In your sales ad dated 5/23/19 - 5/29/19 you list a picnic table for $69.00. No where does it state that assembly is required nor does it state that there is a $10.00 fee for assembly. I visited your Culpeper, VA location on 5/26/19 wanting to purchase one of these and NONE of them were put together. When I entered the store and inquired about purchasing one I was told that it would be at least 3 days before I could get one already assembled and that there would be a $10.00 fee for doing so. I asked to speak to a manager concerning the fee that is not listed anywhere and was approached by a very arrogant, rude and down right ASS of a person who I don't believe was a manager at all but just someone they pawned me off on. I explained to him my concerns with having an assembled item listed for a certain fee and then trying to charge more money for putting it together. I was told that I was not the first one to bring this up during the sale, but that there was nothing he could do and even if they had one already assembled then there would still be a $10.00 fee added to it because they had assembled it, which is also not listed in your paper. I am a customer service rep for a very large company and we would NEVER allow one of our customers to leave feeling as though their business doesn't matter. We go by the motto that the customer is always right. I would rather eat a few dollars today than lose my customer's business in the future. There was also another family in line behind me who also agreed with my point of these fees not being printed and walked out with me, so this "manager" let $140.00 in sales go over $20.00....SMART! Now in the grand scheme of things I'm sure my little purchase doesn't mean anything to you, but my husband owns his own company and is not looking to spend anymore of his money at Lowes either. I hope that in the future you can train your employees to be more polite to your customers and you can learn to print more honest ads and not have hidden fees that make you lose more business.

On May 28,2018 I wanted to buy a 4x4x8 of wood and have it cut to a certain size. I called to the Lowes in La Quinta,California and I called customer service department and I asked them if they can cut a piece wood they said yes. I asked them if they can check with the lumber department before I go over to the store. After I bought the 4x4x8 wood I asked them to cut the wood and they said they cant cut the wood due to the machine being broke. I am very upset with the customer service I received. I asked to speak with a store manager and I explained the situation with my poor customer service I received.I would like to know what can Lowes do for me as a customer?

On May 24, 2019 WE BOUGHT 25 CU FT WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR, ITEM 876294 RRS 8555SIH2, from Lowes store #1644 in Milledgeville, Georgia. the appliance was delivered on May 26, 2019 to our lake house in the area. THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD, 5 STARS
on May 28, 2019 we went to Lowes store # 2232 on Fairington Road, our residence area. we wanted to buy 5 years extended warranty for the appliance. One associate could not help, another associate told me to go to the store in Mellidgeville. When I objected she did some entries in the computer and charged my Lowes credit card $189.97. She produced a receipt which did not have any reference to the appliance or my name
When I asked for receip that shows reference to the appliance and the full record, she told me to call warranty coverage for help. I asked for a manager. the manger Mr Zola Davis did not seem interested in understanding or solving the problem, and went fast into hiding, VERY BAD SERVICE. VERY BAD REPRESENTAION, 0 STAR.
Finally I was helped by sales associate MS DORA MAPP, she was VERY HELPFUL and called warranty coverage and asked them to connect the warranty to the appliance. She was told it will be done the next day. I hope so !!!!!!

5/25/19 Went to store in Lumberton NJ at7:00am to purchase a new 46" riding lawn mower .Waited in department for assistance ,passing employee asked if I needed assistance and I replied was looking to purchase a riding mower ,employee told me to go to any register and they will ring it up and the department employee will come out with key to unlock mower as they are outside in front of store .After going to the 1 and only register open and waiting on line for 25 minuets the cashier told me she was unable to locate the SKU # for that item and I will need to go to the department to have the employee check and get the proper SKU #.I went back to the department and waited 25 additional minuets for employee to assist me, We finally figured out the proper SKU # and was able to go back on line and pay for this tractor was again 20 min . Now I had to wait for a manager to come out with a key for the locks that connect all the tractors ,in the mean time the department went to get the owners manual and the keys for the tractor .
I took the key and checked to be assured the key fit and worked ,the tractor did not engage and the employee told me that was due to no gas in the tractor . I advised the employ I am 55 years old and have worked on Lawn equipment and it was not due no fuel in the tractor.
I asked him for the manager and upon the manager returned he told her I did not know my *** from *** in the ground the tractor is fine ,I explained to the manager the battery is dead .The employee reiterated that I was wrong and she should just give me my money back and get rid of me …. so I said fine give me my money back and I will leave ,manager was rude and taking employee side and had no regard to making this right .
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I liked: Brand.
I didn't like: Anything about their customer service.

To whoever reads this:
You advertise Comfort-Bilt storm windows, Single-Glazed Aluminum White Window, Model C 2033255, Item# 7744 32x55 for $54.00 and 32x39, Model C 2033239, Item # 7492 at $48.00. I need 14 of the 32x55, for a total before tax of $756.00 and 2 of the 32x39 for a total of $96.00 before tax. When I called my Lowes here in Conyers, they said that they are not available; nor would they ever be. Why do you advertise something on your web page that can't be bought?
I'm on SSI and get $791.00 a month. Your folks told me, basically, too bad we are out and are not getting anymore.
This smacks of "bait and switch" tactics. They are more than glad to sell me windows at $80.00 and up.
As you can tell, I'm not happy at all about this situation. I buy all of my Home Improvement needs from your company. Granted, I'm not a "big dog" as far as your other accounts but I have been loyal to you since you opened this unit.
I would hope that accounts for something in your corporate eyes.
Yours,
S. Kurt Jocoy
788 Greenwood Trail SE
Conyers, Ga.
30094-4548
E-Mail: kjocoy@yahoo.com

My name is Barbara Kirby and live in Richmond Va. I used Lowes installation for a new range I bought.
they came and picked up the old one and put the new one in. It is beautiful and we love it and everything
worked out fine until we went to cook that night...I realized I had not taken out the pots and pans from
the bottom. Now, right off I would say that is my fault....what disturbs me is I called Lowes right away
and they said the truck would be in and I could pick them up. So I went when they told me to at the
customer service desk and they said the truck wasn't back yet....please wait until tomorrow to pick
them up....so I ventured again to pick them up and no one could find them. I finally talked to the man
that sold me the range His name is AJ at the broad street store. He could not have been any nicer and
walked me over to where the truck was....The man he talked to told him it went to the Spotsylvania store.
so Spotsylvania store is far from me. And like I said it was my fault in the beginning but what I want to know
is how did they not hear the rattling when they took it out. Something seems fishy to me and I would like
you to look into for me PLEASE. We are an older couple and things like this frustrate us.
If you need anymore information please let me know.
Thank you we have always loved shopping at Lowes and have done it a lot but this upsets us.
Barbara Kirby

In March of 2018, I had Lowes install new luxury vinyl and carpet on my stairs. In early April 2018, a ripple in the floor developed. I have had to go through the channels at my local Lowe's to file a complaint. On May 14 someone came to assess my floor and he felt it could be fixed. The initial floor installers through Lowe's apparently installed the floor incorrectly. They did not leave 1/8 inch all around the floor since it is a floating floor which is what is causing the ripple in my floor when my house shifts. Today the individual that was suppose to be at my house between 9-10 to fix my floor has never shown up. I have tried to reach the install manager to no avail. I called the subcontractor and he says the individual that looked at my floor on May 14 never put this on the calendar. So as of now it appears there is no end in sight for my floor to be fixed and the corner of one of the planks is poking up creating a sharp edge.

I was recently at your Lowes in Queensbury, NY. I needed help in the plumbing department, which was something simple, but I couldn’t locate it. I spent more than half of an hour waiting for help and finally a man from the electric department. Another man near me had the same issue. It took two intercom calls and 4 pushes on the help button to finally get the wrong person.
It’s my understanding in checking with another Lowes that managers are paid better if they can cut down on the employees hours. My opinion is that you need to have better service and forget this policy before you lose a lot of business.
I have always liked Lowes better than Home Depot, but I’m not so sure now.
David Atkinson

i was humiliated in front of the public which disturbed by son. i am thinking of contacting

I have purchased a suite of 4 kitchen appliances from Lowes. The range and refrigerator were special order, because of the items purchased. I was out of the country for 2 weeks, and when I got back, I was expecting to hear from Lowes. I had to call, at which time the refrigerator and microwave delivery were done the next day. Great. The range is still not in. OK. But, today, I was supposed to have a dishwasher delivered by an installer who would install the unit. The time window was between 11:30 am and 2:00 pm. NEVER CAME. This is when the fun starts.

Contacting your company and getting help is nearly impossible. I have placed at least 5 phone calls today, maybe more. I was passed from phone to phone, only to wait for the phones to ring until they hang up. Nobody at Lowes answers phones. NOBODY. When I finally got in contact with people that said they could help, the answer I always got was, it's the installers job to deliver and install. They would have him contact me. It's now 5 pm. No calls. I've called back. Twice. Still no solid answer, except to be told "we have to find out why the installer didn't do the install". I guess that means I have to sit in my home and wait for a call. WHENEVER. What kind of solution process is this?

I wasted a whole day on this situation. I emptied under the sink, removed everything that might be in the way, and patiently waited for my dishwasher. My time is valuable to me.

So, to sum this up, let me say this. I purchased 4 appliances for $2,400. Not a ton of money, but a lot to me. I've already paid for them all. Your business practices are, to say the least, sad. I have purchased a washer, dryer, and gas grill at Lowes in the past. You can be sure, everyone that I might ever talk to, I'll mention the wonderful customer experience I've had with your company. To not even get back to me with a reason for the situation is not acceptable. Your installer could have been in a car accident, injured in some way, or sick. I understand the human side of life. But why can't you at least contact people and inform them why they wasted their whole day? No more large purchases at Lowes for me. And, if I don't get a resolution to my satisfaction soon, I'm contacting Visa and sending everything back. All of it. I'm very upset.

This is the worst Lowes that I have ever been in . I went in to buy lumber there was people standing around on the phones at the cash registers while customers was waiting to be checked out the store was nasty not cleaned up materials laying in the floors , I watched one cashier walk outside and use her phone instead of helping check people out . This happen two days in a row so it was not a one time thing . I will not go back to this Lowes I will drive to Spartanburg or Hendersonville just to go to Homedepot from now on if this is what I have to deal with. This is the store in Boiling springs South carolina.

order and had laminated flooring installed. Lowes ordered the wrong Quarter Round that goes around the edge of the floor. Lowes want me to pay for the new Quarter Round which is $280.00. I paid $163.36 for the wrong one that they order. I said I would pay for the difference between the amount but they want me to pay the full $280.00. It was not my fault that they ordered the wrong product, in fact what they order is wood and had to be painted. I would like for Lowes to settle this matter immediately. It has been over a month with not results. I paid a total of $5073.36 for the complete floor.

I BOUGHT CARPET FOR MY BOAT AND GLUE. THIS IS WHAT LOWES RECOMMAND. WE PUT IT DOWN JAN. 2018. THE FIRST TIME WE WENT OUT AND RAIN ON IT. IT WAS A NITE MARE. IT STARTED COMING UP. WE ARE NOT PLEASED WITH THIS. WE HAVE MANY MANY HOURS PUTING THE CARPET. WHAT CAN LOWES HELP WTH THESE? I HAVE SHOP WITH LOWES FOR MANY YEARS. THANKS I KNOW YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING. ANNELL BROWN FROM CARTERSVILLE Ga.

Ordered 5-2-19 internet 100 bags of Scott brown bark chips with preen. My internet Order confimation said the chips would be delivered today May 5th. Delivery from your Commerce MI Lowe's store. Order number 375099006 invoice 73815. As of today I have NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL UPDATE ON MY ORDER DELIVERY. I DID CALL LOWES S COMMERCE STORE YESTERDAY was on phone for a long time to confirm today's delivery.....Finally I was advised that my bark chips would be delivered today MAY 5TH between 8 and noon. However I DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION CALL LAST NIGHT FROM QUERIES. HAVING NOT RECEIVED QUERRIES NIGHT BEFORE TENTATIVE DELIVERY TIME PHONE CALL TODAY I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE SCHEDULED DELVIERY. Today I am here waiting or my deliever of 100 bags of chips. Need to be here to open gate and most important tell the delievery folks where to put the pallets. I called Commerce to verify delivery and was again told that the chips were on their delivery schedule. AS IT IS CLOSE TO NOON END OF TIME FOR SUNDAY DELEVERIES, I JUST CALLED AGAIN YOUR COMMERCE STORE. i was transferred to Commerce Delivery department. I was told by Pete (Delivery Department) that on Sundays BARK CHIP PALLETS ARE NOT DELIVERED AS FLAT BEDS TRUCKS DELIVER BARK CHIP PALLETS WHICH ARE NEVER EVER SCHEDULED for Sundays. Pete apologized. Pete did not know WHY I WAS TOLD REPEATEDLY MY ORDER WOULD BE ARRIVING TODAY. I BELIEVE MY CREDIT CARD SHOULD BE REFUNDED THE DELIVERY CHARGE OF $59.00. I was put on hold often for long periods of time. Transferred often back to the store operator to begin again my delivery inquiry. Gvien several times erroneus delivery information. SPENT THE ENTIRE MORNING WAITING FOR A DELIVERY THAT PETE SAID IS NOT SCHEDULED FOR TODAY AS FLAT BEDS ARE NEVER EVER SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY. PLEASE HONOR MY REQUEST TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THIS VERY TIME CONSUMING SUNDAY non DELIIVERY. Pete said I should call him 7 am tomorrow and he could give me a time frame when to be home for the bark chips. Thanking you in advance for honoring my DELIVERY CHARGE request. You have my phone number on file with the Confirmation Email of May 2nd, Order number 375099006 if you need to call me for more information. Off i go out to kill my weeds before spreading the chips. .KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED THAT THE PALLET ARE DELIEVERED TOMORROW ON THE FLAT BED. HAVE A NICE DAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I purchased a riding lawnmower from your Fultondale, AL store on May 02, 2019 and they delivered it on May 03, 2019.
The mower stop working before I could finish half of my yard.
Now I have to wait several days to get it resolved. I am highly disappointed with your product and service.
A disappointed faithful customer.
Larry Batie

I had a scheduled delivery for this morning. They did not show up, call or e-mail. I called the local store in Auburn where I placed the order. Their automated answering service kept taking me in loops. I select delivery option, it rings and rings then go back to main menu. I called the 800 #, she checked and called the Auburn store, then told me they will call you right back and let you know. This was 45 minutes ago and still no idea. I wasted most of my day just waiting. This is a very bad experience. I have lots of things to do. They were very specific on early morning delivery. Well what happened. I am not sure if I will ever go back to Lowe's especially Auburn branch. Home Depot is only few miles from here. I am still waiting. Why do they even have a delivery dedicated option when we call and no body is there? What kind of training do they give their employees. Its up in the air, I don't know if anybody will even read my complaint.

I purchased carpet and wood flooring from Lowes for my second floor. As a result of banging on my second floor there were many nail pops on my first floor ceiling. To fix the nail pops and paint the ceiling it would cost $600. Lowes REFUSED to pay for repair and painting of my ceiling. They suggested that they would provide the paint for the ceiling but that was it.

The flooring manager at the time indicated that he would reimburse me for the painting. However, after following up with the Installation Manager, he indicated that the store Manager would not honor the reimbursement. The Installation Manager then indicated he would follow up and get back to me. He NEVER got back with me. I called again and asked to speak with the Store Manager directly, however, she was on leave at the time. I spoke with an Assistant Manager and explained everything. She said she would speak with the interim Store Manager and get back with me. AGAIN - she NEVER got back with me.

I am extremely frustrated with the inadequate customer care and lack of communication from this company.

All I am asking for is to paint my ceiling which was fine before this process began.

I purchased a grill Sunday April 29th at 2pm, I was told I could pick it up Monday by noon. That was fine I told them I would be there at 5pm Monday. When I ask for the grill I was told they did not have one, she couldn't seem to find anything or anyone that knew anything including the manager Juan. The lady dragged a floor display out asked if I wanted it ,it was very scratched up .She said for full price I said no ill take my money back please and I'm not going to shop there don't need poor service like that really bad training. Manager should have stepped up.

We were shopping your Carrollton TX location this past Saturday. We were going to purchase many items until we arrived at the check out line. The Store has 30 plus customers standing in line waiting to be checked out. The Store had 2 registers opened. Several employees were walking around but would never made eye contact with the customers. I ask management if more registers could be opened to avoid the long wait in checking out. I was told...its been like this the entire day. No additional registers were opened, therefore, we left the basket of items we were going to purchase standing in the isle and drove to Home Depot. Home Depot had several customers as well with no waiting. Several registers opened along with Self Check Out..
Your managers at the Carrollton location on George Bush and Old Denton could care less..
DBrown

First and foremost I have always shopped at home depot. Because Lowes was having a better sale on retaining walls I decided to start shopping at Lowe's instead. I orded the block with no trouble. The store employee said the delivery company would deliver the block on Sunday. I thought that was unusual but fine with me. I waited all day Sunday and no delivery. I called. No one in the store knew what the problem was. They gave me a number for the delivery company. I waited 30 minutes and called. The number had been disconnected. I called the store this morning. After being connected to 4 different departments and NOBODY answering I went back to the operator who looked up my order and said my delivery had been rescheduled for Tomorrow. I asked why no had not been notified. She said they would call me tonight. We shall see. I know I am small potatoes to you guys but I do still have several hundred dollars of stuff to order. Can't anyone just say what they are gonna do and DO IT????

On 4/18/2019 I order three picnic tables for an event on 4/27/19. I paid for the table to be assemble, $30.00. I was told to go on Saturday to pick up. I paid someone with a truck to pick up. The worker at Lowes informed him that they could not find the order. We wait and on Friday April 26,2019 he want to pick up and the order was not ready. I called and spoke with Ms. Nikita (very professional), she could not find the order but she spoke with a manager and assured me that the table will be ready for 4/27 they day of the event. I told her we will pick it up on the 4/28 since I did not have a way a transportation. I hired again the person to pick up the tables for Monday April 29. 2019. The person showed up at Lowes located in Conyers, NO PICNIC TABLES. Finally they found two and could not find the keys to take the locks off the table. My worker left.

What is going on with Lowes Conyers?

I bought a floor in Lowe's vinyl the salesman that took care of us Larry marshel sold us the wrong underlayment he sold us underlayment for pergola floor due to that our floor is sinking in they will not give us the money 714. 95 we had to buy a second floor cost us
240.70 can you help us ty.

we went to lowes to buy a floor for our house the person who took care of us larry marshall sold us the wrong type underlayment for the vinyl floor we pick he sold us underlayment for pergo floor we perchest the floor march 15 2019 paid 714.95 do to the wrong underlayment if we put furniture and move it there is already a dent on the floor lowes will not give us any money back today april 28 2019 we purchest a second floor for the house went with something cheaper 240.00cause we still have to paid for the first one can yah help us ty lowes home center east Roosevelt blvd.

I received your new flyer on April 25th. You have on sale a Sliding glass door with blinds inside. Model #'s 331806 and 331813. I checked at my Lowes in Hamburg NY and it said they were out of them. I then proceeded to check others store and all of them were out. How can this be. Isn't this FALSE ADVERTISING? When I opened up a chat with someone on line, he proceeded to tell to go to the store and see if they would be willing to order one. He then proceeded to IGNORE me and kept coming back saying I will be right with you. As the minutes ticked by, I would get another message saying I am sorry but I will be right with you. Then minutes ticked by and another showed up. I am really turned off about the flyer you put out and the lack of customer attention I got. I find it hard to believe that a day after the flyer came out that you sold out in a day. I took screen shots off my phone from my discussions with the customer service person of yours and the flyer and I am sending it to the AG.

After years of shopping at lowes I have made my last purchase. I will not support a company that does not live up to their word. And further more I will let others know of my opinion. I believe your rebate program is definitely a scam.

Things not done right

1) Lack of doing mitered waterfall edges for entire bath

2) bath extends into shower an extra inch beyond the notch in vicostone

3) shower door transition vertical was specifically removed and should never have been produced and definitely not installed. Need it removed and refunded.

4) shower seat was ordered as half bullnose edge and inexplicably changed without our authorization to eased edge.

5) Response from lowes was that the person on site had permission to make all said changes. Only the client was also an AIA architect and was in charge of everything. The contractor was there to let in and point to the right area and all design decisions were to be made by client (us). However when we said this they said we gave permission for the person on site to make decisions. We asked when we did this and they could not find the form that said that. We later found out (and have a copy of) the form we were supposed to sign that would have given this permission. Had we seen and signed that form, we would have realized that Lowe's had no intention of working with us from a distance, that we had to be on site or else they would assume this. However our contractor did not have the knowledge and in fact, when asked about things specifically deferred to us. yet we were never called or contacted at the time or after.

6) According to the contract we signed, the installation is not complete until the client approves it by signing a COC - certificate of completion form. We never signed it and when we asked for a copy we were shown a form that was signed by the INSTALLER saying it was not signed. So if we did not sign that it was installed correctly, and we complained about the installation, this should not have been considered a proper installation.

Remediation: We want the problems above fixed or be refunded for the full amount we paid for these services that were not performed right.

2 roofing jobs , started Nov 2017 . Jobs were both very poor craftsmanship . I just made my last payment of a 20,000$ charge. The roofs are still not right . I’ve spoken to cooperate 3 times and they say they will call back and never do . I’m very displeased with the job s.
This will be the second summer I will be trying to get them to correct things. They never vented the one roof, the water has run down the side of the house due to miss rehanging of the gutters now for 18 months . The front porch ices up after replacing the the front roof. The list goes on and on.

Gentlemen:
Today I was shopping at your Lowes store, 5204 Sprague Avenue Spokane WA and was serviced by salesperson named Jeff in the garden department.

After buying large quantity of garden supplies and loading it into my truck I noticed that the salesperson had mistakenly charged me for things I did not buy, about a $90 overcharge. I returned to the salesperson and pointed out the error and what transpired was most discouraging:

1. The salesperson refused to acknowledge the overcharge and did nothing to rectify the situation, instead standing helpless and smirking at me the entire time. He said that I would have to unload the truck and bring everything back in the store, which I refused to do, he the laughed in my face. Let me be very clear: your salesperson laughed in my face and stood there smirking at me without providing any assistance at all.

2. I asked for a supervisor, which he refused to do, I had to go and find a supervisor myself.

3. The supervisor was quite helpful, checked the contents in my truck, and acknowledged the mistake and refunded the overcharge. All the while the original salesperson was smirking and laughing at me.

Everyone makes mistakes, that is not the issue, but when one of your salespersons does make a mistake then they should make a decent effort to correct it and treat your customer with respect. This salesperson was rude, insolent, disrespectful, and completely incompetent. I have shopped at this Lowes for years and never experienced such a situation. You need to do something about this else other customers will be treated in a similar disrespectful manner.

Michael Ellis

I am a licensed contractor/electrician and frequently shop at Lowes' in Seaford, DE & Salisbury, MD. This evening 4/23/19, I shopped at Lowe's in Seaford, DE. I could not get checked out with my items - all self check outs were down[red lights flashing] @7:00 pm. I asked the clerk standing at the doorway if she could check me out she said "NO"! So I put my items down and walked out of the store, I can shop at Home Depot and by the way I have never had an issue like this before at Home Depot nor have I had any issues previously at Lowe's like this happen.

On or about 4/10/19, I purchased 9 bags of stones,25 bags of garden soil and 30 bags of top soil to be delivered the next day, at 4:00PM the next day I call the store to find out about my delivery and was told it would not be delivered today that I need to make a new appointment for delivery. At 6:30 PM I came in and spoke to a manager who apologized and took of the delivery charge and said I would receive my delivery tomorrow. At 2:00PM the next day I again came into the store and spoke to another manager who again apologized and gave me an additional 20% off, and a shored me I was going to get my delivery the next day, That I was made priority and early delivery in AM. The next day at 11:00 AM I again went to the store and spoke again with a different manager who said my delivery is on the truck for delivery today between 1:00 and 4:00 PM, I asked her why it wasent deliverd on the original secheduled day and she could not answer me, I asked to speak to the store manager and she said she would have to look in to it. she then went in to the computer and said Oh I see you are getting and addition 20% off, I will approver the 20% off one you get your order and call me you received it. TO ME THIS WAS A THREAT THAT IF I DID NOT CALL HER I WOULD NOT GET THE 20% OFF, I DID CALL HER. To this day I have not had any responce why my order did not come on the original delivery day, poor service from Lowe's Hudson, MA

Bought rose bulbs last year at millsboro store 50 of them for $20 only one came up took picture was told by store manager to dig the 49 up that didn’t bloom and bring back have bad back spent $20 to have a landscaper plant them for me drove up there 30 minutes back and forth they said too bad please advise

poor service at 1747 store is just dirty looking old banners in garden flapping in wind 1 person ck out we waited in line mngr said we could get in another line I said where girls light not lit he asked her to turn on light she said no she was going on break. could mngr not run register after all that I noticed she double charged me .I wrote a ck but got a store credit back 30 dollars of my money is tied up for 4 days ken cross your mngr needs some lessons from whoever runs Madison st lowes in Clarksville teenneessee wont be shopping at springfield anymore Madison st lowes is always clean and organized

We have been doing business with Lowes for years. My complaint is concerning our delivery today. with a 12:00-4pm delivery. The delivery person called at 7:30 this morning and said I will be there in 15 minutes. and I advised him my husband was in a wheel chair and was not up yet. he needed to give me 390 minutes and then he came at 8:30.
Why give us a window if you are going to change your mind and just deliver when you want. The delivery person was so ugly and unprofessional and would not give me his name. We ask for help transporting insulation to a building and be said he did not need to help us. So my husband from a Wheel chair attempted to deliver the Insulation to the building. I carried 2 rolls and my husband carried 1 and then finally over guilt the delivery person started carrying insulation. There is supposed to be a storm today and our products were supposed to have been delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday this past week. There was absolutely no reason for the delivery person to be ugly. He was in the wrong and we were at a loss.
He has been ugly with us before with a contractor and acted the same way . He had parked in a church yard across the street at 10:30 on a Sunday and we were on our way to Church and he bought our products. and the Church was not pleased with his actions. So again he was a hot head.
This delivery person's name was Pete. There has got to be a better route than this for customer service.

This is worst customer service I've ever experienced in my lifetime, I am 81 yrs old. This is 2nd time in 3 days I've had to deal with unsatisfactory service. The store I am speaking of is in Ormond Beach, FL on Granada Blvd. Two days ago I placed an on-line order for 2 cases of bottled water plus other items. Was notified order was ready for pick-up. Go to store and employee can not find the 2 cases of bottled water; so he goes to look for it. After waiting 10 minutes + he returns and tells me it is still up on pallet and was not unloaded. I cancel this portion of my order. Go home and reorder. Next day I return after receiving notice it was ready for pick-up on 2nd time around.
Come home and realize I must order a plumbing Item. Go on line and order returning to store this morning (next day)as I received notice item was ready for p/u. Go to P/U desk and two men are waiting in front of me. I wait 10 minutes and make a statement to them about where are the employees that work at P/U counter. First man in line tells me he came in and 1 of the 2 personnel went to look for part of his order 25 minutes ago and the second guy took off after 10 minutes to help #1 find it since #1 hadn't returned. I said this is unacceptable and left. I walked thru store looking to purchase the plumbing item I needed and left. Now I have to try and call store and get my credit for item in P/U area on hold.

I was approved for a lowe s card on 4/19/19. I went to Strongsville Loses and inquired about a Husqavarva Riding lawn mower. The sales guy said he just got stuff off the shelves and delivery would be 3weeks. Asked a manager, who got me help. A $1499 lawn tractor and a $429 Whirlpool dishwasher was written up to be deliver April 30. I was approved for 6 month 0% financing. Total $2129. I was told to go to the register and give my name After being at Lowe's for over an hour i went to register and was asked for my credit card. I said I was just approve d he said I can't help you here! I was already at the service desk for 20 minutes! Please please cancel my credit with Lowes. I will never walk into Lowe's again! Very very disappointed.Maureen J. Clark 22437 Jonathan Dr, Strongsville, Ohio 44149

Hello , I purchased a kitchen last month or so and spent about 19000 dollars plus in the South Philadelphia store, I own 10 properties and shop here often. I am so stressed out but all the nonsense its beyond words. First let me start by saying the Manager Joe and another manager tried to assist. However everything keeps going array. Mainly the vendors. Cindy has been working with the vendor on my cabinets because I have had such poor craftsmanship. 8 grand for boxes with doors and the doors have things here and there wrong. The Countertop people Top Line sent me to the worse neighborhood in Jersey 40 mins away to pick out my countertops to find out all I had to do was drive to the airport which is 15 mins away. That's 2, I bought my appliances there Dishwasher and Stove, Stove was on display however I asked if they can put the stove on the delivery with the dishwasher it was agreed however it was missed and had to be sent the next day. That's Fine, I survived because they had to come template my countertops the next day. The guy comes a week after I picked out my Countertops, now I come to find out the slab hasn't even been shipped yet and its over a week. So now I don't know when the countertop will be installed. Its just insanity!!! there is more I cannot recall but that's it for now!!! So Let me explain doing a kitchen is Difficult and stressful enough!!!! I am spending tons of money on installation (not from lowes) thankfully, eating out this that and the other. There is dust everywhere my house is in shambles , I have cabinets on top of cabinets, stuff everywhere in my house from my old kitchen in boxes, no sink to wash a dish, no where to cook etc. its insanity. Not your problem I decided to do this however trying to help you see. Perhaps they should tell you all the stuff that comes with this while your buying. The money that it costs is insane and the constant things going wrong 1 after the other is (well put it this way I cried several times) The kicker is after all this I go back to Lowes to by a Microwave and the girl walks away from me to speak to another customer. Just non stop! Again I have no complaints about the managers, they have been wonderful in delegating my issues etc but nothing seems to be getting resolved. I to get this over with and any assistance would be wonderful! Top line really took me to a new level with all of this sending me on a wild goose chase. They sell countertops shouldn't 3 different people know where to send a customer. IM still Pending Kraftmaids response and that has been addressed. I cannot do anything though to move forward because I am waiting on my countertops and wont open the other cabinets until they come I have something that goes on top that's why. The time and Money I have spent running back and forth to Lowes is just insane!
. thank you for your time!!!
Harriet Raia
2673031996

Initially, I have no date to explain stopping by the Columbus, Ohio store in Whitehall to look at washing/dryer machines. I liked the prices ($699 each) and decided I would definitely purchase a pair, at that store. The young man I spoke with was courteous, walked with me, listened to my concerns and provided me with three printouts of w/d pairs that met my specifications. I was so amazed at his friendliness and expressed my thanks for a seldom seen customer service approach. My thankfulness ended at that moment. I went home to review my printouts and research the products. On 16 April 2019, I decided to purchase my choice. I stopped by the store, but no one was in appliances. I asked a female in paints for assistance. I noticed her hands were very grimy and continued with the purchase. She yelled at a man on machinery "Cator" to assist her with the transaction. He informed me I needed new water hoses for Lowe's liability and recommended stainless steel. I said okay. She asked me if I had existing duct work; I said yes. He asked if I had 3 or 4 prong dryer outlet. I did not know. He said for me to call the store when I have that information. I said okay. He asked about extended warranties; I said yes. He recommended at least 3 years; I said that would be fine. The transaction ended at $1,751.31. Later that day, I called the store to inform that I have a 3 prong dryer outlet. I did not get the first person's name (because again I felt this was a routine call). The person sounded busy and I was having problems hearing him because of beeping machinery. He yelled to someone that I could not hear, but the beeping continued. He asked me who was my salesman. I said I did not know; no one introduced themselves to me. He looked up my order and informed me Eric Cator was my salesman and that he was away and for me to call back. I said okay. I felt his customer service approach was questionable and called back and asked to talk to the store manager. I talked to Darryl and he pulled up my order and said I would also need new duct work. I explained no one told me that. He tried to reach Eric Cator and said he was not available and would leave him a message to return my call. I'm beginning to feel concerned about how this transaction was being handled. I called the store again and was disconnected after being transferred to Eric Cator. I called again and talked with Eric Cator. After discussing the price of the 3 prong dryer cord and dryer vent, Eric Cator hung up on me. I had another question. I called the store again and was put on hold for a long time before a "Sheila Jones" was reached. By this time, I'm very upset. I will admit I began to use profanity. As I was describing the situation, she begins to time me. "I've talked to you for 15 min, 30 min, 45 min"... what do you want? I'm so upset about the treatment I'd received, I said cancel the purchase. Then another dilemma began, She was determined to refund me one price $15??.00 I told her that was not the refund amount. My receipt shows $1751.31. She tells someone to get her the receipt I was looking at. She continues to say the refund amount incorrectly. She tells me how much of her time I have taken up. We ended the call. I decided to go to the store with my receipt. I went to appliance and saw a female. She asked could she help. I am very upset, at this point. I began to cry while trying to explain the situation. I saw Eric Cator and told the lady he hung up on me. She gestures to him to leave and continue doing what he was doing. She motions to me to go the customer service desk and said I would not give her a chance to talk. I said okay, let's go the patio furniture and do it her way. While I sat waiting, another female appears. She is Sheila Jones. She asked the other female if she had given me the return receipts. I expressed handing me an envelope was not a good resolution. I opened the envelope and determined the amount was not the correct amount. Sheila Jones took my receipt from my hand. I said for her not to take my receipt. She took it to the customer service desk and told them to issue me a third return receipt for the warranties. I tapped her on her left shoulder to express the correct amount. She responded (while customers are watching) with "don't put your hands on me". I backed up to the light bulb section. She then turned to me, gave me the third receipt and said, "You do the math" and left. I went back to patio to make sure the correct amount had been refunded to me and left the store.

We had aluminum fence installed approximently August 2018. The initial installation process was a joke with no coordination between the store, installer, and myself the consumer. A few months after installation the fence ripped away from the anchors holding it to the side of the house. I’ve been trying to get it repaired for the last 6 months to no avail. I get apologies, excuses, lies, promises, and unfulfilled commitments. I had to make temporary repairs myself and both of the gate latches are still broken. The gates, portions of the fence were improperly installed by an incompanent foreman from the fence company. Wrong parts were installed and I still have missing parts and broken parts. These comment only touch the surface of my experience it’s Lowe’s. You wanted money up front and on top of it I don’t believe I ever got my military discount. I’m done dealing with the store and the local Lowes installation division and I would like to discuss with corporate. My phone # is 908-752-3933, the store in question is Johnson City TN. A further note is that I have spent around 20K with Lowes since I moved to TN. In June of 2018.

On Fri. 04/11/2019 we purchased a Samsung 28.15 cf refrig. It was a floor model, the last of that model in stock. The sales person checked with her manager and it was approved for sale. We established that the refrig. would be delivered the following Mon. 04/15/2019. The delivery time was verified on that date between 1pm-5pm. In the interim we sold our old refrig. to be picked up before delivery of the new one. Around 3pm we called to know when it would be at our address. We were told that the order was cancelled. We ask by whom and were told that it was never put on the delivery truck. At this point we have no way to protect our frozen items or refriged. products. The response by Lowes to our situation went from bad to worst. It would take far more space than I have to document the stress and anger we have experienced.
This morning we went to the Santa Marie office to register our complaint to the manager. The best he could offer was a delivery time sometime around 8pm, 04/16/2019 and a $100.00 discount for our troubles. We already have spoilage and not enough time to cancel and find the same model elsewhere. This the most stressful experience we have encountered over a such a simple purchase. We do not feel we were adequately but no time to make a alternate substitute.

Re: Store 2336 Project No. 567633997 for Leon Draxler
Subcontractor Valeri Mysin (Amko Builders, Inc.) has failed to return unused materials upon completion of the flooring project, to either Lowe's or myself. These materials amount to over $900 in value (previously purchased by myself).
Repeated efforts to have the subcontractor return the items, so that I could be reimbursed, have been met with failure, even though the subcontractor has said that he would return them.
Lowe's in-store personnel have not been able to resolve this issue, so am forced to use this complaint forum.
The subcontractor no longer returns my calls to him.
Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated, since $900 is a large amount of money to me.
Thank you.
Leon Draxler

My hust and I went to the Lowe's in Surprise, AZ this afternoon to look for a shower door
We went to the flooring Dept and pushed the call button for assistance. After waiting over 20 minutes for someone to come to assist us we left the store and went to Home Depot in Surprise. They assisted us right away and even helped us put the shower door in our car.
I gave you a rating of one because this is the lowest rating you have. I guess we are Homer people now instead of House of Jimmy

I had a Maytag washer & dryer for 16 years and loved it until washer quit. I went to Lowe's and purchased another Maytag, but the clothes all tangled and didnt seem clean ,there was no agitator and it made lots of noise so i thought that was the problem. I traded for a G E. and I hate it. It makes so much noise I cant hear the t.v.. I ask if someone could come and listen to it just to see if it was right . and they said it could cost between 90.00 and 125.00 just to come listen to it. I got this one in March and the month is up. I hate to complain and went in once to tell them, but didnt say anything, just ask them to come listen to it. This one has an agitator and sometimes walks away from he wall. Purchased 02/13/19. Anything you can do will be appreciated. The dryer is fine.

Mary

My husband & I were in Lowe’s shopping for carpet yesterday and received the worse customer service ! Young man offered no information about the Pet Stain master carpet except one was the best and I had to pull that out of him ! Just stood there with this blank look on his face ! We cancelled our measuring appt. I am usually not a person to do a complaint but going to lose a lot of sales if he doesn’t learn how to take little time to talk to the customer !

Saturday 4/6/19 approx. 3:30pm in checkout line at contractors checkout. two lines open. 2nd in line at the register.
cashier closed his register. sent to the other (and only) line. now 5th in line. 20 minutes to get to register. 6 others behind me at that time. attempted to call a manager on phone. rang for close to five minutes with no answer. at that time we were checked out and leaving. I find this unacceptable service.

Vernon dahl
3030 Breckenridge ln. apt. #506
Louisville, ky 40220

I am shopping for a new riding lawn mower and called my local Lowes store in Hickory NC to find out if the model I was interested in was available at the store.

Call #1...…….Pressed 0 and asked to be connected to someone in the lawn and garden / lawnmower department. After an extended amount of time with the phone ringing a girl finally answered and said she was with a customer and said "you'll have to wait" I'll be back. Four minutes later I was disconnected.

Call #2...…..Pressed 0 and asked to be connected to someone in the lawn and garden / lawnmower department. A good bit of ringing and a gal answered in the outdoor plants department. Said she would not be able to help me but could transfer me. I thanked her and said please transfer me. It rang for about a minute......and once again I was disconnected.

Call #3...….Pressed 0 and asked to speak with the manager on duty. After a few minutes a frazzled, ill willed woman answered. It was obvious she was not having a good day. I immediately felt like I was putting her out....inconveniencing her in some way if you know what I mean. I asked her if she would be so kind as to look up an item number and let me know if her store stocked that item. She asked me what it was and I told her it was a riding lawn mower. Her reply was...…"Why are you asking for management when you could get this information from our lawn and garden department"?

So after 34 minutes of my time wasted I still never found out if the $1,699 riding mower I was interested in purchasing was available at that store.

I'm hoping I'll have better luck at Home Depot where I will be calling after completing this online (couldn't find a number to speak to an actual person) complaint.

approximately 5 years ago,my local lowes installed new front storm door and side lights.we had some severe wind gusts about one month ago and the front storm door flew off-fortunately not breaking,the wood which the door frame was nailed into and {not glued} basically came completely loose.I called my the same Lowes store 5-6 times daily for the next 3 days attempting to talk to the millwork personnel-no answer after calling 5-6 times daily.after this I went to the store in person and again experienced a great deal of trouble finding someone knowledgeable to talk to.I eventually spoke to the millwork dept manager who informed me that Lowes does not normally help you with a product after they sell it-but that he would see what he could do to help me and would call me in two days.after not hearing from anyone after 4 days I began calling again was never able to get in touch with ANYONE,finally told by young lady at service desk-unless I was buying a complete NEW front door they could not help me at all.at this point I called lowes complaint line and spoke to a person at length regarding this problem.two days later,the door installer called me to set a time to measure the door opening.he came approximately two weeks ago and I haven't heard from anyone and you cannot reach ANYONE by telephone.
I know this isn't really important,but I am a widow now and all I wanted was to pay my local Lowes to reinstall storm door.I have spent thousands of dollars with Lowes in the past,but after my recent experience I am rethinking any further purchases from Lowes.

We are remodeling our kitchen , And we have had nothing but trouble on deliveries with cabinets we never ordered to chipped counter tops ,Iam way behind on my timeline we need our sink installed but we have to return a 10ft. counter top it has a gash in the front ,now I am waiting on the other counter tops we ordered at the Herkimer,NY store. we were also I called Terry and I found out now I have to wait until this Sunday to get my counter top replacements due to delivery driver not calling the customers .I'am still not pleased .I know thing's happen ,But this is very unorgainized. Someone from corperate should be under cover boss and see what is going on there. Sincerely Barry & Betty Abrams wwwbarryabrams81@gmail.com

I ordered backsplash for my kitchen and both baths. I been getting the run around. I been there about fives and called many times. the material has been sitting in my driveway for a week and they still haven't contact me about installing it. Some problem with the store and the company that is to install it. It has been paid for already. I am very upset. Thank You.

I completed your customer survey and within a short time my phone rang off the hook with unwanted robo calls. It appears that you sold my name and phone number. This makes me wonder if I should continue to do business with Lowes

I ordered a sliding patio door on 3-18-19 and was supposed to pick it up on the 25th...have called the store and the other help line an no one returns my call...i have know idea what’s going on or what is the status. Store # 1145. Home # 2814522420

Did not receive all that was ordered, delivered wrong items refuse to exchange wrong items a disgraceful costumer service filed complaint by phone complaint number # 1-28694602917 yet no response from anybody promised to receive call next day.

I am member of the scott twp. lions club of lackawanna county pa. last year we were told if we filled out the proper forms lowes would donate thr charcoal for our upcoming chicken barbeque. we did so only to be told when we came to pick it up that they could not honor there commitment. we are very disappointed to say the least. we got no explanation or any phone calls in advance. we would like an explanation on how this happened thanking you in advance for your attention in this matter.

james black 570-587-1689

I went to lowes on southwest side of Wichita yesterday for a sander, would have wanted the black and decker one ( according to website, there are 7 at this store), but the tools department is going through a remodel and all I could find was the craftsman and some high end sanders; could not find anyone in the department, checked with someone in nearby department, she tried to help, but was unable to find any herself; she tired flagging down someone who might be able to help, but he was busy with another customer. I usually have no problems with lowes, but that trip sure ended up very disappointing with no purchase for what I needed

I bought a clothes dryer and it was delivered and installed on a Tuesday. The installers forgot to turn the hot water back on (it was a steam dryer) and therefore the washer didn't work and gave an error code. After searching the 'Net and finding the problem, I called Lowe's delivery (Mark) to find out the earliest a man could come out was Saturday (4 days later). Instead I had a neighbor help me pull out the washer (my back isn't what it used to be at 72 years old) and we were able to solve the problem. On Friday I called Lowe's delivery dept to cancel anyone coming out only to find out that I wasn't even on the list at all for Saturday! Makes me feel all the dumber for tipping the two delivery guys!

I have been a satisfied customer of Lowe's for many years and am especially fond of the veteran's discount, but this experience is making my re-think my shopping habits.

I went to the lowe's Home center, at 21000 West Road to buy four springs and to ask questions about a belt sander, the woman who waited on me there seemed very kind and very helpful, when i got to the check out, the woman who waited on me was very sharp and did not answer the question about a table set i was interested in for the summer,but was very friendly to the white man behind me. It seems the i was just tolerated as long as i just spend my money, so i don't know if i should continue to shop with you store if this is the way i am treated.

I was not being nosey, just trying to plan out my needs, for the summer Thank you Rev. W. Henderson

I wrote and still have not heard from anyone, concerning all the problems with the delivery and installing of our vanity for our bathroom It has been a night mare. We ordered on Feb27th It was delivered on the 19th of March and installed it. He left the wall a mess drywall tour off And the facet he put is a problem can not get stopper to work. If someone doesn't respond I will have to hire someone to come fix it. We do not know anything about drywall The people in that store is great but we are 78 yrs old and can not do that kind of work Lowes as a company would be better off to have their own in store install and delivery We have bought All of our appliance and paint etc. If I have to hire someone to come out and fix it I will not use Lowes anymore

Terrible Customer Service . And these issues needs to be resolved. I purchased $3.600 in your Custom Windows and still to this day they are not functioning properly and not just the functionality of these windows, they are missing parts and I cannot secure my home because they do not lock. I have done everything I can do. Since day one of the first initial delivery, the windows have been incorrectly ordered, With second delivery, they are still incorrect. Once Parts and replacement sections came in for the third time, still incorrect and none functional. This has put a Major Strain on my health, has given inconveniences for my Contractor that I hired for the remolding of my house. And a fear of security during night time that has given me endless nights of lack of sleep. I feel that these issues are now out of control and need immediate attention and needs to be resolved immediately . I refuse to go back to the Store, or call the person that filled my order , or wait any longer. I believe that I should be rewarded a Custome Service Discount Resolution for this matter and that this shall be resolved immediately.
Let it also be known, that I have spent along with the Custom Windows at Lowes a total of $4.139 on other Supplies for the reconstruction of my house.
Lidia L Moirano
5057 Phillips Road
Valdosta, Georgia 31601
229-548-4533
l.moirano57@att.net
P.S.
This has been going on since 11-17-2018...

After waiting two and half weeks to get my Bathroom Vanity, we are now faced with more problems the installer left us with messed up walls that we thought we could fix it ourselves, but the drywall is more than we can do ourselves. Also the facet is not right you can not pull the plug up to stop up the sink. We do a lot of repairs ourselves but this is too much. I am 78 and husband is 77. This has been a nightmare for us. The Lady ( Kathy) from lighting has been trying to help us even tho it is not her department. She is a great asset to the store. Would like to get this taken care of this as soon possible./ I think the store needs to invest in putting a in house setup and delivery. I think things would go much smoother for the company and the customers. We have bought All of our appliances from Lowes and do not wait to leave Lowes.
my phone number if someone wants to contact me: Home 770-974-6773 or cell 678-232-1297

We ordered a glass shower door from our Brunswick, GA Lowes. This was the worst experience ordering from a retail store that I can recall. First it took 2 to 3 weeks to send someone out. The first person they sent out wouldn't measure it because they said there was a problem. The second people finally came out and measured the door. It took 10 days for them to call in the measurements. This was Hunter Home Service. Then it took more time to order a crew to come out and install the door. The crew showed up on a Saturday. They sat on our bathroom floor to read the directions. They also bought a crew members girlfriend with them. One of them laid on our floor, and said there was a problem. They could not install the door. They said the would be back Monday at 8:00 A.M. with a tile person. We waited on them until 9:30. Then Lowes called and said we would have to pay an extra $1,000.00 to get them out. We of course, refused. They were able to get M & M to come out 8 days later to put in the shower door. There was no problem. I am glad they sent M & M. The whole time our house was on the market, and we were anxious to get prospective buyers in because it is the best time for selling houses. Plus we wanted to put pictures on the internet.

This was the most stressful installation I have ever been through. Honestly, I can't recommend your company for anything, and will probably never shop at Lowes again for home revenations. I have used Home Depot, and they were excellent.

Mike Grodsky6

We purchased a Washing Machine, Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator and Dishwasher from Lowes. First our dishwasher has backup problems that the repairmen have tried 3 times to fix. They even brought a new dishwasher and it still has the same problem. Lowes sends a moving company person to try and fix what a plumber should be doing. Second, something is all over our clothes dryer tub, inside, so we went to our Lowes store where we bought all the mentioned appliances and told them the issue. We were given a phone number to call to set an appointment. we called the number and the people set an appointment for Thursday, March 21, 2019 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. This occurred on Monday, March 18, 2019. The company that was going to come, Valley Wide Appliances, called back to reschedule the appointment for Friday, March 22, 2019. They never called back with a firm appointment. Now we are waiting five days to maybe get service expected. Five days is unacceptable to go without a clothes dryer!
We have a three year maintenance agreement on all five appliances and would expect some form of reasonable service from Lowes. We spent a lot of money with Lowes, especially on the appliances, and so far have not been satisfied with the help received. As of now, we will not be purchasing anything from Lowes. Not satisfied at all.

I gave a $17,642. check for kitchen cabinets to your Whiteville NC store on 2/21/2019.
I immediately decided to cancel the order and have been told that in order for Lowes to return the check "it had to through the regional office"?
It is now getting close to one month! You cashed my check and put it in your Lowes account but I am sitting encurring equity loan finance charges on this amount...I cannot buy other items until I get this money back NOW!
Please call me as soon as possible
Donald Spadaro
843-957-4218

On Feb 3, 2019 we went into store 445 located on South College Road in Wilmington NC, we ordered a package of appliances and Moses was the one that helped us. They were supposed to be delivered on or about the 15rd of Feb, however we got a call on the day of delivery and stated that our microwave still wasn't there, so we told them to wait until they all had arrived before they deliver. In the mean time, we made a change to our order and up graded the stove which we were told wouldn't be here until the 20th of March which we understood. A couple of days later they called and said that the microwave was there, so we told them to go ahead and schedule a delivery for everything but the stove. They scheduled our delivery for Feb 23, we received no calls from Lowes giving a 2 hour window, we noticed them in front of our house around 9am, as soon as we saw them my husband got his shoes on, during this time, no one knocked on our door, or try to get up with is letting us know that they were outside, as soon as he gets out there to move the car, they pull off. We called Lowes and spoke to delivery and told them what had happened. She finally got ahold of the guys, and this time we got a call stating that they were on their way back. Also why on the phone waiting for someone to pick up, I made a comment that they were suppose to give us a 2 hour window, the lady that answered heard my remark, and said, I wish I got a 2 hour window, which I thought was very unprofessional. Our stove has come in and they still have yet to schedule a delivery date, I am guessing it will be on March 20 when we were told that I stove would be in, they haven't tried to get to us any sooner. On Feb 12 or 13th, Moses calls James and stated that our Microwave was in, and they could deliver, we informed him that we had our Microwave and that we had already installed it, so I am guessing they didn't update the information in the computer. On Friday March 15th, my husband had a missed call from the store, he calls back and spoke with a lady in appliances, she ask how could she help him, so we really don't know why she called, he stated to her that Moses had called and said that out microwave was in, we told her that we had it already and she stated to him, that we must of got someone else's microwave but in the computer it is showing that our microwave hasn't come in yet. We spent almost $4000.00 and really expected better customer service. This has been a night mare and I will not purchase anything else from Lowes, we have spent over 10k remodeling our home with Lowes and are very unsatisfied.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lori and James Booth

went to lowes on Freedom blvd- Florence to apply for lowe"s credit card to purchase carpet. I was approved for $12,000-- pick out carpet and padding. .. worked with Christine davis-- I got man to come out and measure carpet for installation and was told by Lowes employees that there was no charge to move furniture. When I went back Wednesday March 13,2019 to close sale. I was informed that it was $40 per piece of furniture to move anything over sized. or anything that takes two people to move. I even showed employee that was helping me pics of furniture. This was very upsetting to me because I was told no charge to move furniture. only thing I was told if purchase is over $699 free installation, removing of old carpet and furniture. This was very misleading. Maybe home depot will want my business. sooo disappointed.
Gail Tindal- Florence,sc 29501

I place an order for a Maytag dishwasher on February 16, 2019, due for delivery March 1, 2019. Dishwasher never got delivered and when I contacted the Sales Associate at the San Clemente Lowe's inquirying status of my sales order, they indicated that the delivery date was moved to March 14th. I contacted the Sales Representative on March 13th as a follow up on the delivery and now the delivery date was pushed to March 26th. This is totally unacceptable and the worse experience that I've encountered at Lowe's. When I asked to speak to the store manager, they indicated that he was not available. I've always shopped at this store because it is the closets hardware store to my house, this may be my last visit to this store for any future purchase on an appliance. I would give this store any star due to poor service.

Jesse

On Sun Feb 24th went to buy a blind that needed cut,machine broke down that day,she took my name and # was suppose to call me when fixed,went back on the 3rd not fixed,called today the 10th,machine was fixed a few days ago she was gonna check to see if it was cut if not she would cut it I said fine I'll be there within the hour,got there and was told they have an old machine it was still not cutting verticaly,so I got no call to tell me and now I still don't have a blind and I have to find a store that has a new machine that will cut verticaly, BS.This is the only home improvement store close to us,so we come here often.

ordered a washer on 3-5-19, said they deliver on saturday 3-9-19 they said they will call me, waited from 8am to 8pm no one called, my son called and someone said they did not put the washer on the truck , lowes said they screwed up and would put the washer on the truck on 3-10-19 and i would be first on the list to be delivered , again no one called on3-10-19, at 12 noon i called lowes they said they were checking into this, found out the washer was not on the truck, they finally delivered it about 3pm, what a JOKE, I lost 10 hours overtime on saturday and 6 hours overtime on sunday , I will now say bye to lowes, john

(lowes clarksville indiana) I have several complaints with the recent purchase of a Refrigerator,Range,Microwave and Dishwasher.First the range that was delivered had a large 2 in scratch on the front handle the first two people I talked to said no problem we will give you 10% off which I say no thanks that wont work so finally after talking to a manager a new range was delivered.The second complaint which cost me approximately 40.00 for the part which I had shipped overnight and approximately 100.00 to the contractor working by the hour waiting to see what Lowes and myself were going to do.The problem was with the dishwasher mount hook up which I have a granite counter top and ceramic tile which the contractor did not want to drill into because of very possible damage he said I needed side mounts.I then called Lowes and told customer service what i needed they then transferred me I believe to appliances where I was put on hold for over 20 minutes finally a person answer and I told her what I needed she then said she had other customers waiting and could not help me at that time so I ask for a manager.The manager came to the phone I told her what I needed a side mount for my dishwater to be installed keep in the mind the contractor is standing in my kitchen waiting and charging me for his time.The manager said they were really busy I then became upset and told her I had now been trying to get something done for over an hour after she saw I was getting very upset her or someone went to a computer and starting looking for a side mount for my dishwasher.After looking for what I needed she said we dont carry that side mount I said how do you sell the dishwashers with no side mounts there has to be other customers with granite counter top and ceramic tile that they dont want to drill into she say I dont know I can get the part but it could take up to 15 days I said that dont work I will try and get myself.I then called Frigidaire it took about 1/2 hour but found part and it was delivered next day for 40.00.I have purchased carpet for my house and other item and never had a problem but this purchased and installation was.

Mark C Shipley
markshipley265@yahoo.com

This not a complaint, but a question? In July 2017 my wife and I purchased a Samsung refrigerator, model RF28JBEDBSG at our local Lowe's store in Olathe, KS. At that time another couple also looking at refrigerators, said to us "Do not buy a Samsung refrigerator, because they are "junk"". We took their statement as just someone that had a bad experience. Since then I know why they made that statement. The ice maker in our unit has been worked on three times. As I am sure you are aware that their is a class action lawsuit filed against Samsung concerning the ice maker in many of their models.
My question to you is, "Why do you keep selling a product that has numerous know issues, without informing the buyer of the issues?" Lowe's Corporation, in my opinion is a very good company do do business with and has a reputation to protect.. Put a big "LEMON" sign on these units and let the consumer know about the the bad consequences that could happen if they purchase one of the Samsung units. Thanks for listening.

P.S. Please say "Hi" for me to Gaither Keener, Jr., Lowe's lawyer.

In 2016 we had pergo flooring installed, within a few months some of the boards started to bow upwards to the point where you could stub your toe. The flooring was discontinued so we were given the option to pick another flooring. We chose vinyl flooring and it Was installed September 2017, we love the flooring, in October 2018 a week after the warranty ran out we noticed in three places hall,family room,and dining area bubbling up. I went to Lowes talked to Mangement, within a couple days someone came and took pictures. Didn’t hear anything for two weeks. Went back and talked to another manager had to explain it all again because he didn’t know anything about it. Same thing,get back to in a couple days, three weeks nothing. All in all I saw 6 managers had to explain the same thing to each of them. We love the flooring and right now it is flat, but I just want it on the record if it happens again. All I want to know is if it is my floor or the flooring, if it’s my floor I will fix it. I’ve had multiple moisture readings all negative. Lowes has always been my go to place when I need anything, roofing, flooring and everything in between, but this is the first time I’ve been dissatisfied with Lowes. Charles Laird.

Have feedback for Lowes?