Home Depot Customer Service

Contact Home Depot Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-430-3376

Home Depot is a retailer of home improvement/construction services and products. It is based in the United States, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. With 2,248 locations, Home Depot employs over 371,000 people. Revenues in 2014 were reported as US 78 billion and net income as US 5 billion. Home Depot is publicly traded on NYSE:HD.

If you need customer support for a problem with a Home Depot product or service you may call 1-800-466-3337 or you may email a question on the contact page or look up a specific department/appliance phone number. You may wish  to contact the CEO, Craig A. Menear. You may address your correspondence to him at 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. SE, #B #3, Atlanta, GA 30339 or call him at 770-432-8211.

Home Depot ‘big box styled outlets’ have evolved since beginnings in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank and Pat Farrah. With the slogan‘More Savings. More Doing.’,  Home Depot extends philanthropic support through The Home Depot Foundation and gives military personnel a 10% discount.

The Home Depot sponsorship may be found with Habitat for Humanity and as official sponsor for NASCAR Tony Stewart’s car. Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube self help videos are popular.

Home Depot Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement

Top Home Depot Complaints

Store 2505 has the worst service anyone could ever ask for my that be the treatment of other associates and or customers in need of assistance there is a lot of miscommunication and i would never recommend employment, merchandise or wish for anyone to step foot in store 2505 eastern ave Dundalk Home Depot .

I am very unhappy with the fact that every home depot seems to have their own policies.I walked into home depot near my house .Didn’t have receipt fot the item Didnt have CA ID but i had my consul Id from my country which is El Salvador.So i asked for store credit .Employee processed my return and with no problem gave me store credit.A couple of weeks later i go to another home depot,I couldnt find my receipt and employee didn’t even bother processing my return she verbally said no and when i asked to speak to manager he came back with the same story.Explain to me why in one home depot i could return item without a problem and in another store i am not even given a chance to try to return an item.?Very disgusted with these types of situations i begining to think home depot employees do alot of profiling on people and they decide weather they want to return an item or not.I have done alot of big jobs with home depot materials.Thousand’s of dollars wasted in home material but i am considering taking my busniess elsewhere if they continue to profile people by what color they are or how they are dressed.Very unprofessional .

I purchased a Ryobi 100 ma zero turn mower in May and then got a message that the divery company fast mile would deliver on June 8th that day came and went. I contacted home depot and was told to contact fastmile to which I told them no one answered. I was told by customer service would call me back but no call so I went to fast miles tracking site and then saw the delivery date update to June 14th that day came and went and then fast mile updated their site to show that it would be delivered on the 17th that day came and no show called home depot and take to a customer service rep that i explained the issue to and to which he replied it coming and i said so is Christmas and got pass to customer retention specialist she called the fast mile people and said it would be delivered on the 19th that day came and went, the tracking site said it would be delivered on the 20th from 12 -4 pm no show text home depot customer service and was told that it was delivered on the 14th and I was told this I apologize, but I have triple checked in our systems, and it does show delivered, and verification was provided by carrier. At this time, we would need you to file a claim directly with the carrier. If at that point if it was determined by them to be delivered, you would need to dispute the charges with your financial institution. I am sorry I do not have a better answer for you at this time. 1-800-542-0851 - I am checking to see if I can provide you with a better phone number. To which I replied if the purchase was delivered why does their tracking site say it was to be delivered today and was given the fast mile number I have been calling all week. Then got this text after I wrote if they have delivered it why does their tracking site show it was updated to 6/21 now. It seems that Fast Mile accepted the order on 5/31, however, it was stuck with a line haul carrier and never received. I am working with a supervisor now, and am truly sorry for this. Please bare with me and I appreciate your patience. I asked if there was no record of my calls to which I got ,There was not, no sir. Last interaction and notes I see for this order was June 17th, and there was no case created. I am sorry we dropped the ball. At no time was I offered any compensation for the 8-20 that I sat home waiting on the product to come. I was basically called a liar and when I said cancel the order they were fine with it and then sent me a customer service rating text. I sent this Okay so if they delivered the mower why did they just change the delivery date to 6/21/2022 now no answer

I ordered an item (order #W888617879), Store SKU #1003399497, Internet #306098363.
I reached out to HD Customer Care on 3 occasions, with zzero results. I made the intitial purcashe on 5/27/2022 with an expected delviery of 05/31/2022. I gave it a few days until 06/02/2022 to call on a status check, that call left me with more questions than answers. I called again on 06/09/2022 and was told that the carrier was running 2 weeks behind and if I did not recieve the tiem by 06/16/2022, then please call customer service again. With the lack of communication from the carrier and no real answer from HD, I was really disappointed with the lack of service that was provided. The customer service employees were as helpful as they could have been and I could not ask for any assistance than they provided. I'm requesting a refund of the amount paid so that I can make a similar purchase at Lowes Home Improvement.

Purchased a door May 12,2022,door was picked up by Home Depot a week later,I have been calling trying to get my refund so far all I am getting is promises and long waiting time on hold!!What is the problem??!!I am seventy-five,I want my 187.62 refunded to my account!!Thanking you in advance for your prompt resolve !!Respectfully,.Order number:W887537074.

I have never received such awful customer service at a home depot as I had at the Leesburg Virgin location. I have attached the letter which I sent to Mr. Brown and now forwarding to you to save time rewriting it. As you can see I had issue with a employee named Vincent concerning HIS LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE and sent to store manager . Well it looks like MR BROWN has lousy customer service also. Mailed the letter on May 12th and as of today have not heard SQUAIT from him. No apology, sorry this happened, NOTHIN. HOW VERY, VERY RUDE!!! Read the letter and I will be waiting to hear from you along with the gift card compensating for the lack of CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUDNESS and ANGER that I have felt. I hope the position you hold has taught you the value of CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION. A VERY, VERY, DISAPPOINTED HOME DEPOT CUSTOMER Leona Kenner

Multiple multiple multiple attempts to have my $7,000 in doors fixed or replaced and the correct screens I paid for delivered. All a huge run around with George Berganza in the escalation department. One moment I supposedly received a call and voicemail to have someone come check out doors. Which was a lie. Next moment my paperwork was in the wrong department and is now in right department to be handled and was the department I received a call from that day. Another lie (no phone calls). Now no responses back from George Berganza nor the CEO or others that were emailed. I have reached out to 4 lawyers and it will cost me thousands to sue, which Home Depot and PlyGem will also pay for. Doors won’t close unless slammed two or more times. Cladding of door is off and shows big gaps. One set of doors won’t even lock and other set of doors only one side will open. Cracks in both sets of doors. They sent sliding screen doors for French patio doors even though I ordered and paid for retractable. The fight has just begun. I was so loyal to Home Depot until now.

If I could give Home Depot negative stars I would. My husband bought a washing machine online and purchased the additional installation kit. He was promised that the old washing machine would be taken away. The company (Home Depot) told us the approximate time frame of arrival of the new washing machine. When the washer arrived it was about 6 to 7 hours early. The delivery company did not call with an estimated time of arrival when they changed the time. Then, when they showed up they stated that they could not take the old machine and refused to install the new one. They stated that they could not install the machine because they did not have the correct connection. Then they stated that they could not install it because the of the "frozen" connections. They left and we refused to take delivery on the new washing machine. Later that day, my husband bought a new washing machine, hauled the old one out, and connected the new one without a problem. It was difficult for him to haul the machine out and bring the new one in since he is 66 years old and I was of limited help because I have a torn rotator cuff. Home Depot sucks and we will never do business with them again.

I purchased a washer/dryer set and had it delivered 5-31-22. Order#WP35165829. I was disgusted by the incompetent delivery service. The men had a difficult time finding my home. They were unable to navigate the GPS on their phone . They're delivery drivers ? They were tired and slow even though it was 10:30am. One man ran his dirty hands down my basement wall , twice. It seems painful for them do actually do the delivery and installation. I am appalled at the quality of service workers Home Dept contracts with. Do better. I pay a lot of money for your products and delivery service. They don't know what they are doing. Buddie Bertrand Pregler

order #W888056129 Planned delivery- never showed after taking a day off. only could reschedule 5 days later- never called.

Poor customer service- on hold for over 30 minutes!

i had a delivery for today (May 11th) The delivery team came and one guy brought the delivery in. The other guy walked up after the one guy delivered the package just to take a picture of the package for confirmation purposes. The first guy struggled getting the toilet up my front steps by himself (I saw him on my camera) so i wondered why the second guy did not get out to help. I hope my toilet is not broken when I open it the way that the fist guy struggled getting it up the steps.

My complaint is that the second guy started in the house to take the picture. Seemed a little cocky. I then noticed that I must have left the pet gate open and my dog had gotten through. it is about 20 feet from our front door. So i asked the guy to step back outside the door until i contained her. I did not want to be responsible for him being bitten. Before we could get her back past the gate (she is an 80 pound pitt and not very easy to move) he was back inside my home. My son got her in the gate and secured. I told the guy "you are hardheaded aren't you? If my dog would have bitten you would try to sue." His reply was "oh i have a pitt. I am not scared". I was pissed because if anything was to have happened i would have been liable and i specifically told him to hold on until we got her back behind the gate. He needs to be talked to because first, he was disrespectful in how he responded and second in another situation like this he could be seriously hurt if the dog is vicious. He is a stranger to anyone else's pets and there is no certainty that the dog would not react.
Please send me confirmation of this situation being handled.

There is like 5 ladies just standing around in loading zone area. Just chatting in the way. I have a job to do and ive waited an hour for a load of wood flooring. Dont they have something they could be doing.

Went to the window treatment department to get advice on purchasing the right application for me. The salesman had just come in and I asked if he could help me and in a condescending voice utter an answer I couldn’t understand another employee who was standing next to me shrugged his shoulders like he didn’t know either. He left to go put his things away. While he was gone I asked the other employee if I had said something wrong and he said know so I said this man doesn’t sound like he wants to be here and told him I had doubts he was going to be of help. The man came back and said what do you want, I told him and everything I asked him he was blunt offering no advice or ideas. I asked him if I had said something wrong so far in our conversation, he answered again….you can’t do this..you can’t do that without any advice again,never smiled and never said good morning at the onset. Every time I asked for an idea he would go get a 12” thick binder ,put it on the desk and that’s what we got. At this point I had enough and told him he’s in the wrong business and was not a people type and had a bad attitude and told him I was going to file a complaint

I was in your Ellsworth location last night I am a contractor in the town of Ellsworth I spent probably $100,000 at your store over the last year I was skiing in my stuff apparently I scanned some bar tags that weren’t supposed to be on them as I walked out the store somebody stopped me out on the sidewalk and immediately started being aggressive with me I have severe PTSD documented by doctors for past 15 years told the guide page on my stuff showed my receipt and he said some of the stuff was scanned wrong at that point he begin to be aggressive I said get your hands off my cart I want to pull my card away he bent my thumb and I’m pretty sure it’s broke which I’ll know when I go see a doctor to tomorrow I am only filing this complaint because I’m afraid this fella‘s going to hurt someone I would really like a follow up on this I’m not looking to sue Home Depot because I actually enjoy shopping in your stores I’m going to DA Monday to deal with a different prices on the items and pay whatever it was I’m also going to bring the hundred thousand dollar worth of receipts have spent there to show that it was an honest mistake the only reason that escalated it was because of this store I think you may have been an employee I’m not sure he wasn’t wearing employee clothes but he sure sounds like he work for the store anyways if somebody could call me I’d appreciate

I’m a disabled Vietnam vet was approved for the military discount December 24 2021 I have the discount for online purchases but not for instore purchase I have been dealing with customer service for over a month they can’t get the QR code to my account so I can get my discount whatever they ask me to do I do go to the store ask manager go to SheerID nothing works what do I do now

Purchased plants 6 months ago. Home Depot has a one-year guarantee. Many plants did not live and died so we brought them back. The following was the requirements:
1. Plant must be purchased within one year- We bought them six months ago.
2. Plants must be dead - All plants brought back were dead
3. Plants must be in a potted container still - All plants were still in their containers with the bar code still on them.
4. Must have a receipt - We provided one receipt that showed half the plants.
5. Must have the card info to look up. - we gave the card info for the other half of the plants.

Conclusion: they will not take the plants back. We got zero returns. 835.00 dollars of wasted money. They did not uphold their own policy for plants that can be returned if they die within one year, even though we meet every required step to be qualified to make the return. This is the Apple Valley Ca. Home Depot they have become increasingly worse overtime when it comes to customer service.

To anyone out there going in to buy at Home Depot, watch the prices on the shelf as opposed to the price at checkout they are sometimes way different. The Home Depot store in Visilia Ca seems to be happening a lot. I know of two distinct instances of the shelf price being not what the checkout price is. The two managers that showed up were not going to change the price of the Garage door opener until I pointed out that there was not a 218.00 price on the shelf. There was a 178.00 and 159.00 but no 218.00 price so they did mark the opener to 178.00 like it said. The old adage "Buyer Be Ware" is so relevant even in these times.

I was interested in refrigerators, they there were none available I asked about floor models and I was told we do not sell the floor models. Three days later I was in the same Home Depot in Hermitage PA. Funny all three refrigerators that I was interested in were gone!

I called the on line customer service number to inquire about an on line item I was considering purchasing. The person answering the phone was very unknowledgeable. I politely asked to speak with her supervisor and she hung up. In the past whenever I shopped at the home depot in cedar hill, I felt that they employees had a desire to help in anyway they can. Today, it is not that way.

i went to the store to find an under counter microwave i located the one i wanted to buy and walked over to an employee in the kitchen area sitting at a computer for help. i asked her if she could help she advised me no she was designing a kitchen i then asked if she could get me someone to help me she advised me no she was to busy. well home depot did not sell me the item had to go to a different store with people that care about their customers

Ordered a vanity, they canceled the order 10 minutes later. I checked my bank acct and $532.00 was taken from my acct. called two people in Georgia and was told I would get my funds returned in three to five days. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was holding for 25 minutes. My husband spoke to someone in Chicago who told us to call Georgia again. I did with no results. Waited again for 15 minutes for a supervisor after being told he would tell me the same thing. Why after canceling after 10 minutes because two people said it was out of stock and two other employees said it was an authorization issue, would I have to wait five days. Obviously the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. I should have to wait 5 days for a refund, try totally unacceptable.

I am writing to complain about an associate in store 2841 located in Shakopee, MN. His name is BOB and works in hardware, he was working October 20th around 3pm. My wife can in to get a product for an unconventional use, he proceeded to insult her by literally calling her "stupid". The unconventional use ended up working perfectly which showed his ignorance in the end. This is not how an associate should ever interact with a paying customer. This man should be disciplined for insulting my sweet wife, I am extremely angry for this insult of my wife's intelligence. She is extremely friendly and moved on I am not OK with this. I was also an eight year associate many years back I can't imagine talking to a customer in this way without serious consequences. I spoke to an assistant manager but am still unsatisfied that this will be handled appropriately. Insulting a man's wife is a great way to induce retaliation. I am trusting Home Depot corporate/management to make sure this is resolved. Thank you.

Fail to deliver items and do not bother to inform the customer. The incident took place twice, once with appliance section regarding a delivery of a fridge, a dryer and a washing machine. Second time with blinds section. They failed to deliver the blinds on date. Five days past when the installer came (it was him who was supposed to bring the merchandise according to store)he had no idea if he to bring the blinds from store to installation house.

I ordered vinyl flooring & install from store #0526 this morning around 11am. Rosemary Dominguez in flooring was knowledgeable and efficient. Then I was sent up to the front of the store to check out at customer service and pay for the invoice.

Complaint 1: I waited 40 minutes in line to pay for the invoice. That's a long wait for anyone!
Complaint 2: This afternoon at 3:06 pm, Home Depot customer service (Georgio at 800-248-8982) called me and I had to wait over 10 minutes to find out what was needed. They called me and I was placed on hold for 10 minutes! Ridiculous! If you call me, be on the phone to talk to me! I asked for a supervisor and was transferred to Meagan. She said she would talk to her leader to see what could be done, but I am not convinced she will pass on the complaint.
Linda Crain
C: 361-215-1800
H: 361-242-9225

I am writing because I need help in resolving problems, I am experiencing with an online purchase of Wilshire Estates patio furniture.
On June 8th I placed an online order (WA65941415) a total of 6 swivel rockers, 2 dining chairs and 2 42” square dining tables. The total cost was $2,862.93. I received all on the promise date. The problem I had was both dining tables had damaged corners. I called your reps and they issued an order to return them (R1654034) and another order (CD71216223) for 2 replacement tables.
When I received the tables ordered on CD71216223, both tables had damage. On one of the tables the damage wasn’t really bad so I again call your reps and had issue a return order (38900365) for one table. They then issued another order (CD71679352).
When I received the table ordered on CD71679352, it also had damage on the corners. I again called your rep and told them about the problems I was having. At this point, they referred me to a Resolution Expediter, D’Shayla T. at 1-800-910-6704. On 6/21/19 I received an email from the expediter asking me to send pictures of the tables with the damage. I ended up calling her after I emailed the pictures and explained my situation to her and what she decided to do was replace the table under a warranty claim. I told her that at first, I was willing to accept the one table I was willing to accept but I was changing my mind because I felt that $600.00 tables should not have any damage. She said that she would get back to me with a status no later than 6/25/19. She agreed and said that she would order 2 warranty replacement tables from the company that supplies them. She told me that the it would table 3-4 weeks for the tables to arrive. The Case number is 15474050.
I should mention somewhere along the line, a return order (38900365) was issued. I believe this was associated withCD71679352.
On Friday, 7/19/19, 1 table was delivered. I told the driver that I was expecting 2. He told me he only had one. I told him that I would call Home Depot to sort this out. Before he left, we inspected the table and found no damage. The problem with this table is it came with no legs. The hardware for attaching the legs was there but there were no legs!!!!
I made calls to home depot late Friday and at this point someone is supposed to call me on Monday. I also sent an Email and left a voicemail with D’Shayla.
Needless to say, I am very frustrated with the entire process. We are talking almost a month and a half and I still don’t have everything I ordered. I’ve spent a lot of my time calling your reps, unpacking and packing damaged tables and waiting delivery drivers. As a customer and a former employee of Home Depot, I shouldn’t have to work this hard to spend my money.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that ALL of your reps have been very professional and responsive to my troubles. But…. I still don’t have what I paid for!
I am hoping you can help resolve this issue because if I can’t get the tables, I’ll have to consider returning the ten chairs we purchased. (Two Chairs were purchased on WA65732581 because there were no store samples to sit on.

Hayes Davis
262-363-5932 (H)
262-501-3521 (C)

refer to the following orders:
WA65732581; WA65941415, R1654034; CD7169352,38900365; CD71216223, 37878106;
Case 15474050-Resolution Expediter D'Shayla T. 1-800-910-6704 Ext85155
We began the process of ordering Wilshire Estates patio furniture on 6/5/19 and as of today,7/19/19, we still don't have all of the furniture we ordered. We have had to return and reorder 5 tables because they were damaged. I was finally referred to your resolution department on 6/21/19. Rather than have me order two more tables, your expediter ordered the tables directly from the company that makes them. I was told at the time that the tables were on the way from China. Today, I received one of the tables. The problem with today's order, it came without legs. It had the hardware to attach the legs but the legs themselves were missing. If you look at the records associated with the orders and the attempts to resolve my issues, I'm sure you can see why I'm so frustrated.
I'm trying to be patient with you reps but it's becoming increasingly difficult. I've spent hours on the phone and hours packing and unpacking cartons. It's been a real nightmare trying to track all of the orders and return orders to make sure my credit card is getting credited . I'm not feeling like a valued customer and ex-employee right now. I've spent good money for the furniture and I've yet to receive my entire order. I really need to get this resolved ASAP. I shouldn't have to work this hard to purchase anything from anyone. I just want to mention that everyone that I've talked to have been very responsive but I my problems still exists.

Anything you can do to resolve my issues will be greatly appreciated. Part of me feels I should be compensated for my patience but I'll be satisfied just to get this situation behind me.

Hayes Davis Jr
262-363-5932 (H)
262-501-3521 (C)

Ordered appliances on 7/9, delivery scheduled to 7/18, robocall the night before says delivery between 2-6PM. Check the Track Your Delivery app and it says items are out for delivery. 6PM comes a nobody shows, call the Appliance Delivery number and they cannot contact the driver/truck but can confirm that the items are on-board. She also notes that they are behind schedule but deliver up to 11PM. So I waited ... nothing.

First thing in the AM I check the Track Your Delivery app and it says my items were delivered. Call the Appliance Delivery number and they tell me what I already knew, that nothing was ever delivered, along with informing me that my items were never put on the truck for delivery. The person I dealt with was a Tier1 page flipper so I didn't see the value in venting on him though I almost lost it when I was told the next available delivery date was 7/26.

I have a call into the store manager but I'm not expecting much to come out of it. If I can find anything close to the same deal elsewhere I plan to cancel my order.

well I recently made a 260 dollar purchase fro. the Hiram ga. store I wasn't please with the performance of the item and tryed to return it not two days later .and was I formed that they would do the return because I was red flag for making to many returns without receipts. well I spend hundred to 1000 s of dollars every week there because I do construction.so I have left over things that I return so that my co.pany doesn't lose money.well I even had a receipt and I'd. and license. they are say I g it was could be how we used a store card as part if the payment and cash and my bank card to pay for the auger.well that is b.s.the store card was in my name and name is on .your policy say rexilta mean return .now I want
my money back or I will file a law suit and in not ever gonna shop some where who can't trust someone who apwns the kinda of money I so there I'll go to lowees. So either my is returned or that things physical

HD has the worst customer service I have ever experienced..I ordered 2 large bathroom vanities that took nearly 6 weeks to arrive. On July 7 I recieved a notification that my vanities had been delivered. This was completely untrue. I called customer service was on hold for over an hour. The representative was adamant that my vanities werdelivered. After over an hour talking to carrier service she apologized that they gave me a wrong tracking number and my vanities were still on route. A week later a truck pulled up with my vanities but the delivery guys refused to take them into my house inspite of paying for this "white glove" service. I called HD to get my full refund....headed to LOWES to reorder my vanities.

I am a project manager at Westminster Senior Village in Dover Delaware. A month ago I talked to a salesman about fans. He told me that if a veteran purchases fans from them the vet gets a 10% discount. I am not a veteran but one of my people here is. We went back to place the order last. Another salesman , after I picked out 4 of the same fans that were not a stock item the salesman again told me that the 10% applies since I had my man use his veterans status. When we went to place the order they said no discount on non stock items. What about both salesmen telling me it did apply.?

We needed the fans pretty quick and ordered them even though no discount? I suggest you tell your people to tell the same.

The name of the man who purchased the fans for me is Edwin Hoiles. He used his credit card to purchase them.
I am very disappointed in Home Depot. If this is the way you treat us I will not purchase anything any more for our project from Home Depot.

Harry Powderly
171 Westminster Drive
Dover, DE 19904
302-697-3905 Home
302-242-0016 Cell
harrypowd@comcast.net - email

It is impossible to reach anyone at Home Depot's appliance team. Awful customer service.

We brought a shelter logic garage in a box 13 x 20 it was $579 September 28, 2017 it's already rotter out, we are 84 years old and money does not come easy we would not of purchase a piece of trash ,very disappointed in your company and will not return.the order number was W77450053 and your company will not stand behind it at all . Madeline Verrill

I had a new roof installed by Home Depot hired contractor, Lead/Customer Order#1-AKXKNOL on my house at 25W505 Burlington Avenue in Naperville,IL.The contract was written by Mr. Stuart Adams of Home Depot at 870 Oak Creek Drive, Lombard, IL 60148 on 11/03/2018. The work was completed on 11/22/2018, fully paid for in the amount of $16,462.82, which was higher than other estimates, but I felt more comfortable with large reputable company than with local roofers. The installers accidentally cut Comcast cable, I needed to call their technician to run new cable and Comcast charged me $60.00. I told that to Mr. Dan Stimis, Installation Service Manager of Home Depot at 890 Oak Creek Drive, Lombard, IL 60148 and he said that he will take care of it, I also sent him my Comcast bill. I called him several more times, he made many promises, but nothing was delivered. Recently, i called him several times and his mailbox was full or no answer. I feel that he takes it as a joke, I know that it is just a small amount of money, but this is a matter of principle now. Please follow up, I believe that customers should be taken seriously, responsibly and not being made fun of. My phone is 630-357-6594, email is "pavlata@aol.com", Mr. Stimis's phone is 630-878-9101, his email is"Daniel_Stimis@HomeDepot.com".

I was at the Home Depot off the I205 by the Portland Or airport while I was shopping in the Garden section I decided I wanted to get some lattice not the cheap lattice by the way, I looked all over for an employee to help get it because I couldn’t reach it. Well after looking for a bit I found an employee helping another customer so i waited a bit then after both of them looking at their phones I finally said excuse me can you please send someone over to the section where the lattices are? She rudely says it’ll be a minute also in an irritated way. I understand if your busy but she could have said something like I will it will just take a little bit or just something more polite. (She had reddish hair in her 30’s to 40’s)

Then a bit later I asked an employee where the ant traps were. Not only was she polite she walked me to where they were and gave me more info wayyy better customer service and her name was Tammy

Update: I am still waiting on a delivery refund of $161 - because Home Depot needs to "work with their IT department" to get something situated inside of their archaic computer system so that the full refund we deserve can be given. Great to know customers have to wait on an IT system to receive a refund. At least something is being done and we can *hope* a refund is on the way. Will update review when the full refund has come through.

Horrific experience with this store's flooring delivery and pickup subcontractors. We were charged $2, 000 and promised a flooring installation. All of the materials were dropped off by HD's flooring delivery subcontractors. Two weeks later, they were supposed to install the floor. This is weeks *after* the full measure was done - which should have obviously addressed if the floor was not level. The installer shows up and says he can't do the job because "the floor is not level." When he put the level down on the floor to show my husband, the bubble was in the middle. So, clearly, this guy just didn't want to do the job. Additionally, he groaned when he saw our (standard) wall radiator, and said that would be another issue preventing the installation. It made absolutely no sense, and was clearly an attempt by him to get out of the job. For whatever reason - maybe he doesn't like getting paid.

Throughout this whole time, Home Depot continues to hold our full refund amount. At first, they were holding $1800 of our refund because they couldn't figure out how to get someone to our place to pick up our materials, after the job could not be done. The first time a pickup was scheduled, we waited all day - 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. - and no one from HD showed up. The second time, the delivery person waited less than 15 minutes when I was outside taking my dog out in the morning, and left. Now, we are waiting for almost a week to receive a $161 refund for delivery - something that Home Depot wanted to charge us *even though* it was obviously their responsibility that they did not check if the floor was level *before* dropping off tons of flooring supplies.

Finally, let's talk about the kitchen remodeling department. We had a great designer that we originally worked with to start a kitchen remodel. However, he had to move stores. We then were transferred to work with Kurt, another kitchen designer. Kurt was less than helpful every step of the way. He first gave us an incorrect quote - almost double the quote that our former designer gave us - even though nothing had changed in the plan for the remodel. He simply didn't understand the work that the previous designer did, and all the effort he put in, and didn't care to learn. We completely had to let the project drop because we do not trust Home Depot anymore - not for *anything.* I can imagine a lot of floor-level staff hate their jobs because of the crappy company they work for, but it's amazing because the floor-level employees are usually very helpful. It's the managers and specialty department people who are the incompetent (and rude) professionals.

Needless to say, this store blows. I will never even buy a paper towel roll from this store again and will highly discourage anyone I know from shopping here.

I was at your olean ny store today in which it was my 3rd time there this week I was there buying more doors and plumbing and my wife was getting more flowers and pond stuff and we had the most rudest situation today we have been shopping at your store in olean ny for about 3 yrs now since starting to build our dream home and we have spent over 30,000 a year there not that means anything but just to let you know how often were there and were a couple years from being done but what happened today just really upset me my wife was another pond pump but wanted a larger one and there was only one on the shelf and the package was nasty dirty and beat up and to top it off the the sku didn't match the tag on the shelf so I took it to the cashier at the lawn in garden and I ask the young lady named Toni to please scan it and let me know the price and information and she scanned it and very politely said to me that this is strange the package doesn't match and it looks really rough the price came up as 149.99 and she said that if I wanted it she would mark it down to 100.00 and I said I would help them out and take it for the 100.00 even know it looked like a yard sale item she proceeded to ring up our 2 cart fulls 0f merchandise when the register said she needed manager approval so she called a manger and a very rude and unprofessional woman named Sarah came out and she said the pump was fine and didn't matter how rough it was and that she was sure the information was correct even know Toni showed her it didn't so she said its full price or leave it and of course I left it and now I wish I would have left everything and went elsewhere to shop I'm not sure if I will ever return to home depot again have been in the retail management field for over 20 years and now work for a corporate company and if any of my management would have handled this situation like this she would have her papers she just didn't kill a sale of a dead item on the shelf she just treated a large customer like crap and was rude to the cashier and in front of other shoppers she does not belong in management she belongs stocking shelves and out of the public eye
sincerely Clyde e DeHart

A month ago I went to your store in Dover, DE. I went there to price ceiling fans. The ones I wanted were not in stock and would have to be ordered. The salesman who waited on me said that if I know anyone in may community that is a veteran I would receive a 10% discount. I am not a veteran but one of the residents who is on my committee Westminster Village retirement center ) and a very good friend of mine is a resident of the community so I wanted to have him(Edwin Hoyles) purchase them and get the discount for our community. They were to be 4 of the Ultura Home Decorations 68" @ $249.00 each with a discount of $24.00. four a total of $ 896.00 Plus $15.97 . for 4 18" down rods. They are to be 2 in our dining room and 2 in our Rec room.

I went to Customer Service to place the order using my friend to do the actual purchasing. When we went to the clerk she said the discount did not apply to something that had to be ordered. I was told by the salesman in that department that would apply. I was thoroughly disgusted and ordered them anyway.

If this is the kind of runaround I will get for our community I will shop elsewhere. I had to go back and tell the powers that be there that the discount does not apply. To say the least they were unhappy and so am I. Because I was operating on a budget of $ 953.50. and Home Depot won't keep their word I have to get the budget redone. The difference is now $1,059.88

We need the fans so I had Edwin Hoiles order them. But if this is the way you operate it will be the last time we order anything from your store. I will give Lowe's all our business from now on.

Harry Powderly - Committee Chairman
Westminster Village Senior Retirement Center
Dover, DE 19904

I purchased a privacy fence/gate combo August 22/19. The gate latch began to rub against the fence in April of 2019. called several times and finally it was adjusted. The problem has occurred again. I called and spoke with David on June 19/19 and he said someone would come out and he would call and let me know..No call back. A week later I texted him and he said repair the first week in July.. No show- no call. He said HD was very busy and he wanted to wait until he had workers doing another job close to my residence.. I texted him after that on July 3rd and he said someone would be out today July 11th. I have not heard from them so I have tried to contact AIS and David to see if they were coming out today and received no call back. I only have until 8/22/19 under warranty on my fence/gate.I believe the problem with the fence is that it has settled on the right side of the fence causing the latch to become misaligned. That side of the fence is loose and I am totally unhappy with it. I have 3 dogs and it not closing properly is an issue.
Home Depot was ALWAYS my GO TO STORE. I bought a lot from them. NOT ANYMORE...…………
This fence cost me $2000.00. I am not happy when I have to pay my billing statement monthly with product and employee dissatisfaction.

I wanna know how the fuck they expect Their lumber department to be able to get anything done,when hardly anyone is working their, and the managers don't jump in to help, all ive seen is the managers with thumbs up their fucking assholes, yelling at Lumber,when only one person at a time is working there. I don't recommend going thwir if you can help it, Menards is WAY better.

Employe was so rude to us this morning and she’s been there for a while now because is not the first she does this she feel like she can talk to how ever she wants just because she knows she were Hispanic

it is with great sadness that I will no longer purchase goods from hd due to your economic support of Donald trump. I will ask the same of family and friends. not another cent will come from me to hd.

During the Memorial Day paint rebate, I sent 2 receipts for a total of 5 gallons of Deck Over paint. I mailed the rebate form and the 2 receipts in. I only received a rebate of $30. It should have been $50 dollars. I have tried calling Home Depot's Rebate center only to have a stupid machine keep saying the same thing, and never being able to speak to a person. I have called every number you have, either to be on hold, sent back to the same stupid machine I was trying to get rid of. I am frustrated and annoyed. Why don't you let customers talk to PEOPLE? All I want is the other $20 I should have received.

Called the Wages Dr (Decatur, GA) branch just now to ask about a delivery and was put on hold for 16 minutes (probably more, that's when I started timing). I called about a delivery, and after this time, hung up and called again. When a woman answered the phone I asked if this was the same woman I was just speaking to (I recognized her voice, she didn't mine), and the slew of abuse started: "I dunno WHO you were talking to, how am I supposed to know THAT?" I said, I understand, just wondered if I needed to repeat my question, or if you remembered me, I think it was you I spoke with. Again with the very rude comments - never asking again what I wanted, just a berating for asking my question. I listened to her for a minute and then said "never mind, this is unacceptable, I'm registering a complaint with home depot." I then tried to call the CEO at the Paces Ferry address (let it ring a long time) but no one answered. This is regarding a $2400.00 purchase of outdoor furniture. I would NEVER recommend Home Depot to ANYone if this is what I can expect in terms of service. At 67 years old, this is probably among the top rudest encounters I had with customer service anywhere. I worked in customer service at a major university for many years - I would have fired someone if this had happened just ONCE. Pull your records, home depot, I'm sure these calls are recorded for metrics.

Everthong about this comany is deceptive. I bought a bosch dishwasher at the emeryville ca store. It scheduled to be delivered and installed on june 28th 2019 between 1130-330. The delivery person called me 200 pm to tell me item was damaged, and would i like to take delivery. I said no. This is my 3rd negitive experience with hd. This was the last straw. I cancelled the order and purchased the same item somewere else. I will never do business with hd again.

The problem is not quite with Home Depot, but with the subcontractor for installation. I bought in 6/26/19 an above the range microwave at a store in Selma TX(San Antonio Metro). I paid for installation at the store. That same evening I received a call from Sterling Installation. A man told me they would be out to my home on Friday 6/28/19, and he will call back for the time frame. Never receive a call from them. So on Friday, because it was getting close to noon, I called them, this was at 11:23 am. After calling them three more times, for a total of four,and leaving them two messages, I called the Home Depot where I purchase the microwave. The gentleman who took my call stated that all he could do was call Sterling Installation and also leave a message on the voice mail. I try once more to call that company and again left my third message. I then drove to the store and spoke to Henry. I was told he is the manager for that store. He stated to wait to the end of the day, that Sterling Installation will be there, that they service a large area. I went home and attempted again to call Sterling Installation, with no better results. It is 3:25 pm at time and nothing.
Diana Jimenez

So I rented a concreate saw and was asked if I needed. A blade for it. Really. Renting. So yes need a blade. Duh. But what they don't tell you is they charge per hour for saw. Then 49 bucks for a blade also. That's not right. 5 hours and total was 117.53. You should not have to pay more for a blade. Should have only had to pay. 68.53. Home Depot. You just losty busy contractor business. I'll go to Menards from now on

I received a letter from Chay Holt dated June 13, 2019 informing me that he was closing the service request for my roof because he was not able to get in contact with me. He also stated that the contact information he had on file may be incorrect. I initially called his office sometime in May concerning two leaks in my hallway after having my roof and gutters replaced by Home Depot about 9 years ago. I was told that someone would call me within 72 hours to schedule a time for a serviceman to come out and inspect my roof, however the only call I received was on June 3rd, well over 72 hours.

I received that call at approximately 7:45am informing me that someone would be at my house by 10:00am that same morning to look at my roof. No one ever came or called. I work and find it unacceptable to get a call saying they’re coming out the same day they call you. Two weeks later, I am told by Mr. Holt via letter that he was unable to contact me, when in fact someone did call me to say they would be at my home by 10:00am.

I am not sure where the breakdown in communication occurred, but I still have a leaking roof and would like to request again, for someone to schedule a date/time with me for someone to come inspect your work.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

On 05/13/2019 I order a Versa Tube carport from Home Depot. Today is 06/26/2019 and I still do not have the complete product. When I placed the order, I was told that the product would be shipped in two separate deliveries, one for the steel framework and one for the roof panels. The first delivery occurred on 05/31/2019. Since then, I have called Home Depot 3 times and emailed once trying to find out when I will receive the second delivery. (No reply to the email). The second call resulted in a credit of $150 due to the inconvenience. I really appreciate the credit, but it does not solve the problem. I still do not have the roof panels. The last time I called, I was told that the second delivery was scheduled for 06/24/2019. I waited at home all day that day and the next day with no delivery and no contact. If you cannot supply the roof panels, please just say so and I will buy them elsewhere. This ordering experience reflects very poorly on Home Depot. In past years, I ordered 8 Versa Tube carports from Northern Tool & Equipment and had no delivery problems with any of those orders. I wish I had placed this order with Northern Tool instead of Home Depot.

home depot dept claims they have not received payment, yet I have a receipt...I called, spoke to a male, indifferent?

My complaint is about an employee who works at the Home Depot in Fresno, CA. Near Shaw and Marks. Bill McDonald is the employee there who was rude, inconsiderate, and completely shut us up without allowing us to have a word out. Our freezer broke down within the week we bought it and was told we could come in and exchange it since it was a BROKEN item that was sold to us. When we got there, Bill refused to exchange the item even though it was in stock and said that “the only way to do this is to put the money back on the Home Depot card and buy the other one again” EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS A STRAIGHT EXCHANGE. My father could not find his card, he even went back to check again while I waited at Home Depot. Bill refused to listen to us or anyone else in the store and told the other employees to put it back on the card even though my father did not know where his card was. Bill belittled my father and I and made us feel like we knew nothing and that we were idiots for even saying anything. He even said, “don’t argue with me, alright? You don’t know what you’re talking about” even though my father was not arguing, he was upset that his freezer broke down with all the items spoiled and ruined inside of it. The items was in stock the whole time, we returned the old freezer. This was going to be an easy exchange but Bill refused to listen to anyone and then he disappeared while other kind employees tried everything to reverse the transaction even though it was impossible because it should have never been done in such a way. The employees even said they could’ve done an exchange the whole time but bill told them they HAD to do it his way. It is so upsetting and I felt so bad for my father I went ahead and bought the freezer with my own Home Depot card. Not omg did my dad get screwed over, but I went ahead and bought him the freezer he desperately needed all over again because of Bill McDonald’s inconsiderate and arrogant actions.

Went to the Home Depot store in Fort Smith, Arkansas looking for a microwave, found the one we wanted, was told by a very nice associate that we could order the microwave but it would be $69 to be delivered but we could have it delivered to the store, would be called when it was in and we could pick it up at the store ourselves and there would be no delivery fee. We agreed on that, so in the mean time another associate came over to help the first associate because there was another customer he was helping and the second associate informed us that even though we were going to pick up the microwave ourselves when it was delivered to the store that we would still be charged this time a $59 delivery fee. We left without the microwave which cost you a $300 sale. How can you charge a delivery fee when the product is not being delivered to our house and we were picking it up at the store ourselves and taking it to our house.

A. I ordered Delta Classic 400 Curve Barh and Shower Kit at Amsterdam NU store on Sunday, May 5, 2019. Total cost including tax and shipping was $1183.68, charged to my credit card that day.
B Units arrived 5.20.19 damaged. Husband called Amsterdam store. They refused to pick it up. We had to hire a truck owner to help return it to store. No one gave us a receipt for the returned unit. My credit card was NOT credited for the $1183.68.
C. Second delivery on Wed., 5.29.19. Husband was home, held delivery crew while he inspected units. Damaged so he refused to accept and units were returned to store. Husband was told their unit would be ordered. Two plus weeks later no unit yet. Second unit WAS credited to credit card.
D. We went to store on Sat, 6.15 to inquire and were informed the third unit was NEVER ORDERED. Spent almost TWO HOURS working with Customer Service Associate Margaret to get third unit ordered with some discount for our troubles! Finally after calling “Resolution Dept.” we were given $349 gift card to apply to purchase and shipping cost. Another 25 minutes to process the order with use of gift card. Left store at close to 1 PM with no physical copy of any order (Margaret has no way to print out anything).
E. Checked monthly credit card billing to find that the first order that had been returned on May 24 was never credited to credit card! Called store at 8 PM, asked for manager and Elasio, Asst. Manager handled the issue. Within 30 minutes he resolved the refund of first unit. He took a photo of the receipt with the refund and emailed it to me. He also confirmed the order that was placed for the THIRD UNIT today.
F. Before leaving the store today I left a not for Manager Carm Carbone to call me. I wanted to tell him how impressed I was with Associate Margaret and how she handled the issues today. Carbone NEVER CALLED ME BACK AND LEFT THE STORE FOR THE DAY.

Clearly there is a reason why your Customer Service is rated 1.5 out of 5 stars! Rest assured we will never use Home Depot again for any purchases and with either use Lowe’s; a local vendor; or online service. I would like a personal phone call at 518-229-7191 or an emailed reply to this complaint but I am highly doubtful that either will happen. I am the CEO of a local organization of approximately 250 full time employees and I know that if my customer service was half this bad, we would be bankrupt. Home Depot has miles to go before any discernible Improvement will result in anything approaching a satisfactory rating.

I went to the Home Depot on st Croix Virgin Islands to get some paint matched. After Soniah messed up 2 quarts she said there was nothing she could do. I went to get the Puerto Rican bear man and he said he would fix it. Soniah said she was in charge and he wasn’t fixing nothing. I don’t know why you have all these women working in paint that don’t know anything about paint only what is on the computer screen. I never have this problem with the Puerto man and he is at least friendly. I’ve probably bought 400 gallons in the last year but might have to rethink my options

On January 13, 2018, we received a refrigerator that was purchased at Home Depot that included delivery and installation. The installation of that equipment was not conducted properly and the water line to the unit slowly leaked water onto the floor and into the finished basement of our home. The damage that was incurred involved the kitchen floor, the ceiling (floating wood support, insulation, drywall, and fiber optic system) in the media room basement, possible wall damage, carpet, sub-carpet and raised wooden flooring system. There was difficulty working with Home Depot, then Freight-Rite that installed the unit and now with AmeriClaim of Ohio and McCord and Associates.

The damage began on or around the installation date of January 13, 2018. The claim finally made its way to AmeriClaim on July 31, 2018, and the damage was inspected on August 27, 2018. An incomplete quote was provided on September 8, 2018. The house was reinspected, but they have not provided any documentation on that inspection to us. No repairs or mitigation has occurred.

Home Depot touts how much they support military B.S., On memorial day I went to my local home depot to purchase a vanity for a bath remodel. The item was not in the store (I knew that) it had to be ordered on line. I asked the person to include the military discount and was advised it could not be used on on-line ordering. She ultimately was very helpful called someone who said the same thing.
she said people could order items on-line with being a veteran, I said I'm here, you're doing the ordering, and here's my ID. Sorry
Home
depot loves it's veterans

My vehicle was hit underneath their contractors awning, about 50 ft from the camera, the film showed that the guy hit my vehicle got out looked at it and then just got in and drove away, could see the license plate and everything but once you zoomed in, couldn't read the numbers , why would you have a camera outside to make sure nobody steals your products when you can't even tell who the people are that stole it??? Pretty poor, and took 5 weeks to get the answer go figure

First, I purchased doors for home and HD applied purchase to credit card-I haven't received doors yet, but I'm paying for them-$2500.00.
Second, HD uses ARS for heating and cooling installation. They are not proficient with regards as to County policies and laws/requirements. Air is working well and now they have to return to home for inspection because they didn't pull the proper work permits for work. Luis Nana said he forgot to explain need for inspection and according to paperwork from county, I have 10 days to contact the proper authorities; Nana says if inspection is not done, I WILL INCUR A FINE-NOT ARC! Why wasn't permits pulled at beginning of job? Assine! Time is money and money is time-I am wasting time and inconvenience to have someone come to my home. This used to be my favorite store and I see now that common sense is lacking.

I went in today to pick up a couple items. When leaving there was no one to check me out. It was all self checkout. I'm getting old and not very skilled in computers. As we speak my 24 year old daughter is typing this!!! There were groups of 2-3 employees hanging out in the isles. chit chatting amoung themselves doing absolutly nothing. I think ya'll could get a couplr of checkout folks for us old people. Well as a result I may be shopping elsewhere.True Value comes to mind!! Let me know what ya'll decide????????????????

Shopped at this store many times and never had a problem. On 6/5/19 it was different. Was purchasing some plastic patio chairs and carried them to the garden department for checkout. The cashier there was involved with another customer for over 20 minutes and could not resolve a problem with the cost of an item. She told a very senior citizen customer to go back and take a picture of the shelf pricing tag. I got frustrated there and carried the chairs back into the customer service desk to checkout there but there was a line, so I then carried the chairs to the normal checkout lines which had NO cashiers at all. I finally had to carry the chairs to the complete opposite end of the store and checkout at the contractor service area where i requested to speak to the manager of the store. He never showed up. The person at the contractor service desk was not helpful at all. Ended up having to walk back to the other end of the store to get my truck to pick up the chairs. There is no excuse for the lack of a cashier at the normal registers.

My parents recently purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator from Home Depot. They had a repair company, sent by Frigidaire, come in less than 48 hours.
The Freezer was not working. This repair person said the fan was not plugged in. After the repair the Freezer still was not working. A second repair
was scheduled again by Frigidaire. this time they were told the unit needed a new compressor,evaporator and several other parts that the repair person wrote down on paper. My parents are both 89 years old. Home Depot wanted to bring a LOANER refrigerator until the new one is fixed. They live in a condo that has no room to have another refrigerator setting around for at least a week. They want the refrigerator removed and their money refunded. I have spoken to both representatives from Home depot and Frigidaire. Neither one is willing to provide the customer service needed to resolve this issue. I understand there needs to be policies on return but this is an extreme situation and no one would want to keep an appliance of any kind with these issues less than 30 days from purchase.

Horrible customer service. Looks like Lowes will be my go to store. Ordered 3 sliding glass doors. Received email notice they were delivered when they weren't. Took 4 days of multiple calls to Home Depot mgrs. (because no one would call me back although requested) before the doors were located and delivered. Then found out one of the doors had dented because delivery people did not stand the door up as instructed on box. Again had to make multiple calls to managers, to be referred to dept. specialist. He will not order the door parts until a door rep comes and looks at the damaged door. It's been at least 2 weeks out since this latest issue and yet to be contacted by door rep. In addition, returned some door parts I didn't need. That fiasco involved 2 trips to Home Depot, entailing waiting at least an hour the first visit because staff couldn't figure out how to input the parts numbers into their program, and then coordinating a time with the department specialist to handle the return since apparently no one else knew how.

I have purchased from home Depot for many home depots throughout the West coast and have never found one to be as disorganized and unstocked with the proper supplies as the one in Sierra Vista Arizona the lumber I purchased was supposed to be killed dried but was very wet in fact most of it twisted before it could be used within a matter of days after being exposed to the air outside . The pickup section of the store is always blocked with contractors who parked the truck under the cover and walking and to do their shopping rather than wait to buy stuff and then pull in have had to wait up to 35 minutes to be able to get in to get supplies from the pickup section or else have to take him out into the parking lot. Recently went in for some basic tools and was told I have to shop online they don't carry the stuff I need in the store unlike most home Depot stores. Sorry to be so bummed but I used to go to home Depot a lot now I'm going to go to Lowe's they have better lumber and better tolls available.

Home Depot staff is unfamiliar with the special orders. Vanity top ordered thru the wrong vendor 1st time, vanity top delivered with the bowl in the middle 2nd time (bowl need to be off to the right) which delayed the project 5 days behind schedule. I was told by one staff member that someone would come out and measure the sink, another staff member said the sink don't need to measured. Bull nose for tile ordered in the wrong color (had to purchase and pick up the bull nose at a different location and I lost 1/2 day behind schedule). Waited an hour at the store to speak to a manager which never came. The Computers had a problem each time I visited the store. Was told on Monday that the computers were updating and someone would give me a call when the update was finished, I never heard from anyone. This project is behind two weeks and the contractor is due to go to another location starting next week (June 10). This is frustrating and I'm losing money. This is just a portion of what I've experienced. Please assist me.

I rented an auger from your Eugene store and paid a fifty dollar rental fee and a 100 dollar deposit. The auger didn’t work so I returned it to the store rental center. They tried to check it out to see why it wouldn’t work and they couldn’t get it to work either so instead of refunding my money they only refunded me 72 dollars I asked why and the manager said because I didn’t call him so out of the 150 dollars I paid they only gave me back 72 I was not happy and asked customer service to let me talk to a supervisor and they gave me back to the guy managing the rental place again. So I didn’t ge5 any satisfaction. The reason they said they couldn’t refund my deposit is because I didn’t call them. I didn’t have any phone reception where I was at the since we didn’t use the machine it was very clean when I brought it back. I don’t understand your customer policy but I won’t ever rent from h9me depot again.

WE were told that we could get a military discount. We spent almost $3000 on a Tuff Shed. When paying for it , we were told that we could not get the discount because it was only for things that you bought there that you could manually take out. now I wish we had bought somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband is a veteran and was told he would get the discount!!!!!!!!

On or about April 16, 2019, we purchased a Rheem Hot Water Heater at Home Depot. The cost was approximately $350.00. We asked the clerk to have someone contracted by them to do the install. On April 26, 2019 Rick's Plumb Pro did the install. I asked the man who did the install if I get my military discount now, he said the Home Depot will take care of the discount. I used my Home Depot credit card which the installer scanned my card for payment.
On or about May 27, 2019 I received my Account Statement and noticed the military discount was not applied and also noticed the statement read I owe $922.96. I went to the Home Depot store where I purchased the Hot Water Heater and asked the clerk why the discount was not applied. She could hardly speak English so she got a person named Santos who said he was the manager. He said he would take care of it, made a copy of my Home Depot card. He then left and we watched him get into a vehicle with someone and drove off. So I waited, nothing happened. I called the number listed to file a complaint, 1-800-466-3337, on May 31, 2019. I explained the situation to I think he said his name was Julian. On May 29, 2019 we went back to the store and talked to a clerk named Autum(sp) about the military discount. She said it couldn't be done because the statement was not itemized. I said all you have to do is look for the price of the unit and apply the discount. She said NO. So I called the Customer Care number, 1-800-466-3337. I talked to a person named Julian and explained my issue. He said he will call the store, place me on hold, then tell me what happened. I was told the manager would call me for an explanation. He didn't, a clerk did. She said the discount would be applied, all of $35.00. Now my issue is if the discount is $35.00, the unit was $354.99, why did it cost $503.84 to install.. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous, something is very wrong here. This needs to be investigated, I worked as a store Manager for Target and installation is never almost twice the cost of the item. And this person Santos should not be a manager, he doesn't have time for a customer, lunch is more important?

05/10/2019 I paid for carpet and installation.
05/26/2019 Home Depot call to me for set appointment time for installation. Installation was set on Wednesday 06/05/ 2019. I was prepared for this and take time off from work.
06/04/2019, day before installation, I call to Home Depot for recheck. They don't have carpet. I cancel all orders.
VERY GOOD SERVICE . THEY PROMISE 7 DAY INSTALLATION.
I waste month for business with them.
Home Depot = B.S.

I was appalled by Home Depot NOT being able (they said) to lower my interest rate!!! I have been a faithful customer, NEVER been late on my payments, and I have been a loyal customer for 2 years. I was told by a customer service rep that they (Home Depot) review an account every 6 months in order to reduce interest, HOW then has my interest NOT been reduced? Like I said, I am a good customer. I explained the latter but was told NO. I will close my account w/ Home Depot, it is obvious they don't value a faithful good customer. Just sad.

I rented a rug doctor and it ruined my carpets now I after paying $83 for that I have to hire a professional to come actually clean my carpets! That's another $149! When I chose to rent I did so because home depot offers a 4 hour rental and money is tight so $21 so the goal but when the carpets were soaked and the machine would not suck up the water it left a horrible mess in my home. The worst thing was when taken it back to the store I was treated as if I did not know how to pull a machine back and forth! Are you kidding me? I have never been treated so rudely! I can't believe people can talk to people that way! I will never go back I to home depot again!

This is in reference to Bay County, Fl since hurricane Michael. Let me Begin by saying this really concerns last to orders I've received express deliverey. The last two deliveries I received wrong material, which had to be corrected which cost me down time and considerable adgravation, the first was about two weeks this time is going to be a week, which cost me time making repairs to property. I reside in North Bay County, Fl. The local store is in Panama City, Fl. Since hurricane I've purchased almost $4000.00 on tools and materials. So for this reason I request a $100.00 store credit for my extra troubles and fairness to me..Bobby Bruecher (8505737270), Thanks

My boyfriend and I just bought our first house and have been purchasing all of our household needs from Home Depot. All of our appliances, shelves BBQ, you name it has come from Home Depot. The only reason I shop here are for the prices but lately I’ve been noticing that Lowe’s has better pricing. Upon my online ordering with Home Depot was a 20 ft ladder that was ordered on May 9 and still may 31 still has not arrived and neither Home Depot or the shipping company no where the ladder is. I have called both Home Depot and the shipping company each day because I would like my money back credited on our Home Depot project loan credit card and no Home Depot will not do that. It’s apparently a process and I have to wait. I feel like we have been ripped off. Our 140$ ladder is lost and now Home Depot will not refund our credit card are you kidding me?!?! What kind of business is run like this. We have spent so much money at this store and now a mistake has been made by either Home Depot or shipping company and no one will rectify this? Not to mention the last person I spoke to at Home Depot was rude and told me I have to wait. I’m tired of waiting I want my money back. Home Depot has stole from me and I want this situation fixed immediately!

Hello, I am a vendor/merchandiser with the plant nurseries that provide live goods to The Home Depots in Westerly R.I. and Waterford, CT. I have 15 years experience in Westerly and approximately 6 or 7 in Waterford, primarily part time. In all the years being in these locations, or environments, I have not had an associate harass, attack, or question my abilities to do my job efficiently...until recently in Waterford. As of last year when I started working in Waterford full time with the plants, a garden associate (Linda), whom I hadn't seen in this store before last year (2018), has taken a dislike toward me because I have made complaints to the manager that she will do the merchandising job, while I am there, and when confronted about this by me, she has literally yelled at me in front of customers on busy days on many occasions, as well as direct her anger and dislike for me TO the customers, calling me "crazy" and "sick", (to the surprise of the customers as you would expect). My formal complaint is that an associate, vendor, or other employee on the premises of any business, should not be allowed to react in such a manner toward another employee or vendor. The manager has spoken to her about this issue a number of times but she continues to "lash" out at me with no apparent regard for the rules, etiquette, or reprimanding, especially when the manager is not "in house". This situation puts a challenge on me to perform my job to the best of my abilities while in this store. I will not be bullied out of my job, nor will I tolerate defamation of character expressed to customers by this associate. I have an outstanding reputation with my employers as to my work and work ethics. I would appreciate a resolution to this problem so I can continue to do my job of merchandising plants and servicing customers in the way that is beneficial to all. I will continue to pursue my case against this associate as long as the problem continues. Thank you for your time.

I wanted to rent a skid steer for a week from 8010 Giacosa Place, Memphis, TN 38133. Did the paperwork, paid deposit, discussed with the sales person my truck was not large enough to haul it so I paid a tow company with a roll back truck to haul it for me. Contract # 247785.
I gave him all the info on who was to pick it up and he said everything was good to go, so I went to my build site 45 minutes away.
I get a call from my driver saying the trailer had to go with the skid steer, company policy, ( WHICH I WAS NEVER INFORMED OF).
The driver went and purchased a trailer hitch and the next call I get is they just cancelled the contract without even discussing with me. My schedule was ruined and I'm out of pocket $125 for the tow truck. Very poor way to do business and I will NEVER rent or buy anything else from Home Depot. If I could put 0 stars I would. The 3 young men behind the counter shouldn't be there without more training or supervision. This was all Home depot's fault and I would like a refund of the money I spent for nothing. I will not refer or send anyone to Home depot for anything.

I was in Home Depot last week and this is my experience. The check out area had been remodeled and there was one person checking. I don't use the self check out so the check out line was long and slow. But the contractor area was well staffed with four people stand around mostly doing nothing. I talked to one of the contractor area workers and she didn't think this change was good either but she was just an employees and there was nothing she could do. Home Depot is near to my home. I use (used) it more than Lowes.... I am glad we have a Lowes so I don't have to go to Home Depot any more. If you decide to change your check out arrangement, let me know and I may be back. Tom

I was at home depot today to buy a bag of lawn and flower pellets, along with 5 small plants.
There were several long lines of people waiting to get checked out. I was in the last line, with one person in front of me, an no one behind me. As I was getting up to the counter, a lady came by and told Me I had to get into another line because she was moving that cashier. I had no one behind me, I only had 5 small items, and there was no sign that line was closed.. She expected me to go stand in the back of 2 other long lines to check out. Totally uncalled for and bad customer service. I should have just walked off and dumped my cart... Instead I walked all the way inside the store to the self check out.
I am not impressed.
Shan

Dear Sir,
I placed an on line order #H4605-201086 for a garage door, opener and installation on line through my cell phone.
I didn't go to the store to order .
However , I placed the order for the services to my 2nd home 419, Glyndon street NE, Vienna ,VA 22180 on line.The order was automatically transferred to the store in Merrifield Store,Fairfax ,VA 22031.
The order was originally placed on 5/26/2019 from my cell phone .
I wanted to cancel the order on 5/27/2019 .
I called the store several times.No body will pick up the telephone.
It took me atleast an hour of waiting before any one could answer.This was very painful experience.
Then the store person Dwayne told me that ,I cant be reimbursed and that I will have to come to store with the credit card .Note that I originally did not go to the store to place the order.
Dwayne also told me that He cant forward the check for reimbursement either.
THis is a horrible policy that Corporate organization has to fix.
I live more than 300miles from Merrifield store.
It will take me 6 hours drive to go to store from my primary residence in Bluefield,VA..
I would like to receive a call from your corporate office and rectify the situation and be reimbursed for atleast the cost of the transaction without my travelling to Merrifield store, Fairfax, VA,
Dr.Syed Ahmad.
304-5312325 cell.
276-3262638 off.

I walked up to front door @ 7:53pm on sunday & store doesnt lose til 8pm!! Front door already was locked & ignorant employee has the nerve to tell me we already closed!! I started to walk away & seen another person walking up so i told him they are closed but the same female employee opens the door & lets him in!! WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! SO I SAID YOU CAN PICK AND CHOSE WHO WANT TO LET IN HUH? WELL THATS CALLED DISCRIMINATION ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT!! THIS IS BULL SHIT WHEN I WENT FOR 1 SIMPLE THING EXACTLY WHAT THAT GENTLEMAN SAID WAS 1 THING BUT I CANT WALK IN BUT HE CAN? THATS RACIST FROM HOW I SEEN IT.. SOME OTHER EMPLOYEE STATED AS I WAS WALKING TO MY CAR HEY LOWES LOSES AT 8PM TOO. SO I ANSWERED HIM AS WELL, OH REALLY IDIOT KNOW WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE YOUR DAMN MOUTH OPENS! BY THE WAY THEY CLOSE AT 9PM ON SUNDAYS!
I DO NOT FEEL APPRECIATED ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM ALWAYS IN THAT DAMN STORE! I DO NOT WANT MY HOME DEPOT ACCT EITHER I WILL TAKE THIS TO NEXT STEP IF NEEDED JUST FOR HER RACIST REACTION LETTING IN SOMEONE ELSE AFTER I WAS TOLD THEY CLOSE AT 8PM! I SAID TO HER STUPID ITS NOT 8 YET??
NEED AN ANSWER OF SOME SORT OR SOMETHING A.S.A.P.!!

Went to purchase a mirror for my bathroom which is under going a remodel at the Home Depot on Pierson rd in flushing, Mi around 10 am on May 26th of 2019, asked sales associate for assistance on getting the mirror so she paged for some one to come to the kitchen and bathroom area. After waiting for about 10 min I asked was anyone available she explained (and she was very sympathetic about it) I’m sorry but that person won’t be in till around 10:30. I politely said thank you and left to go to Menards. You can’t be serious that there was no one in that whole store that could help!!!???? So I basically drove all the way out here just to look at a mirror I wanted but couldn’t get it cause you don’t have the freaking staff????? This is why I hate Lowe’s left and why everyone one I know says homedepot customer service is horrible because it is!!!! How bout y’all open when up at the time your gonna have staff available to help customers!!! Are you serious right now!!!!

Sales person took our window order on May 9th for a SFI Vinyl Window price at $1,200.00 with a deposit of $300.00. Your Store sent out a person to measure the window. No mention was made of extra monies for labor. We received a phone call from your offices yesterday stating that we owed an extra 400.00 dollars for labor. This is three weeks later. No mention was made of extra monies for labor at the time we ordered the window. Someone in your office just noticed the error. We should not be held responsible for your employees incompetence. You need to honor the sales as it was made on May 9th. Shame on Home Depot. I will no longer frequent your stores and I will most definitely make it know to all our contractor friends that you are shady and have no regards for your customers. My husband was treated with total disregard when he called your offices to rectify this issue. We should not be made to pay a fee 0f $400.00 extra for labor when we were not made aware of it from the start of the sale. Your sales persons need more training. All that I speak with will know about your shady practices. In other words I will let everyone know that Home Depot sucks. Thank you - Rose Sirchia - 914-962-6095.

You sent me an email today asking me to verify my email address and authenticate my response to a question about my experiences with a Ryobi 40 string trimmer. I had spent some time reviewing questions for my own information and happy to answer the question when I got to it. Then I got the email. Clicking on the box (5 tries) got me an error message saying the message could not be sent because of a 'syntax error'. Since I added nothing to that authentication the error had to be in the program requesting it.
I spent the next hour trying to contact by email any version of your customer service or customer care departments with absolutely no success. I got stymied at every turn and every email or link you provided. I am thoroughly fed up. I see no reason to try to help your customers in the future by providing information about my experiences with your products or to even purchase the product that I indicated in my response. . Can you provide one?

I can not get to any person to help with anything by 800 number. everything is computer generated how does a person get in contact with a real person instead of computer generated recording? Very frustrating,

I went to home depot to get mulch went to the regester and sales person I had to get it myself ther was no one to help I am a senior and lifting 10 bags of mulch and 5 bags of potting soil was very heavy there should be someone to help with heavy items I was very disappointed of the service I shop at home depot all the time

Ordered riding lawn mower. Delivery date was 22 May. I received emails regards it’s progress for couple days. I assumed it was being shipped to HD near or at Fredericksburg Virginia, en-route to our home @ 12917 Elk Run Road, Bealeton VA. 17. We waited past oh-dark-thirty heard nothing from Home Depot neither by phone nor email. This morning the 23rd we find out the mower was put in stowage and won’t be delivered until the delivery truck is filled?? Resulting in new (maybe) delivery date June 5th.

I deem this process unsatisfactory and am canceling my participation with order WD69128440.

Glynda and Jerry Trujillo
1-540-439-8497 (Home)
1-540-809-3925 ( Cell)

It appear to be one of many who are unimpressed with the broken plastic control knobs that came with our GE microwave, a product purchased over one year ago has a defected handle.
CEREAL No: HG264108A
MODEL NO. JVM3160DF3WW
MANU MAY 2016
FCC ID VG8XMO44KYY-GE
DHHS CODE 1430448 000
VAC/Hz 120/60
I have contacted GE and to no abele, I purchase the Unit at Home Depot Coral Springs, and is new I am 70 years of age and leave alone there is no reason why this handle should had broken off this way. I
I Called GE/Appliance returns and parts department customer service line they inform I needed a new part and I made the purchase on 04/25/2019 – at the cost of $45.16
To my dismay the part is not closed to what I order. The handle it’s not even closed to what it should be. I call 1 877 959 8688 and was unable to get an agent to help, it keep sending me to the Web Portal. I was able to enter my order and I was astonish to find that there was a charge $ 36.25 for the return – and it was not even my fault that the part send was not a match.
Please contact GE and let them know that I need the correct part for this...I leave in fix income and cannot afford another microwave.
please help.

I was looking for 4 inch square u-bolts , I was told they had them in the electrical dept.! Went to electrical dept. and they said the store does not sell what I was looking for! Hello.... You are a home improvement store, you should sell square u-bolts! I will start shopping the other two big home improvement stores. I was a loyal customer for 20 + years until today!!!

Home Dopot
I took a trip to the Home Depot Store at 3500 S. Demaree, Visalia Ca. to purchase 32 yards of carpet for my master bed room. On the first day Tuesday afternoon, may 14th I went with my wife to select color and style, we looked at samples for 20 min. never did find an associate. So on the afternoon of the 16th and 17th of May I went by myself to try and find some help with our purchase. No luck They have people working ( I think) all over the store. Had no one available to me in Carpet. I did stop a associate from another department and he was very helpful in selection and price. I did not get his name….. so….. armed with this information I went back to the store on Saturday May 18, 2019 with check book in hand to spend $1500.00 for new carpet. My wife and I stood like dummy’s along with at least 6 other people trying to find someone to take our money in the flooring department. Finally I left with 2 other elder ladies that was really upset and was quite verbal about their feelings.
• As a side note This store had plenty of personal available handing out hot dogs and other promotional items. But no personal on the register’s to take people’s money. There were 3 employees standing at the self-check out talking but no one cared that people were walking lout upset and mad.
This is not the first time I have called this to your attention I purchased a Kitchen spent $15,000 on Cabinets and ended up going to Lowes for appliances because of the same problem.
Please contact me with your solution to this problem. Thanks Richard Cummines, 3949 W. La Vida Ct., Visalia, California, 93277

Hello, No one had the decency to call me and I took off from work to meet your associate.

Confirmation Number: 70900283
Associate: Joseph
Appointment: Initial Consultation for Flooring - Other
Date: 05/07/2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM

my plumber went to your Cascade store bought a water heater he call me sales clerk come
to the phone give her my name visa card info on 5-3-19 on 5-7-19 the Napa employee
ask me with a invoice with my water heater on it. We work in the same building the plumber
called me on the office phone , regardless what come up on the phone I gave her my name
and visa number when she did not see my name on the invoice that should have been a red flag. My name was in job description, I call them this morning to correct it they could not spell had to spell everything to them. The manager was trying to justify everything his name is Kevin Hicks he is not management material
Regards,
Johnnie Marie Williams
770-757-2959
404-766-7809
470-355-3820 ext 110

I am a veteran, home depot offers a discount to vets, but only if they have a card from the VA, verifying they are under their care. I, like a lot of vets, chose not to use the VA, because of the long waits and the lack of good care. Now, I can not get a card from the VA because I waited too long and I make too much money [I wasn't ask how much I made when they drafted me]. So I can not take advantage of being a vet at home depot. BUT, guess what? I can at LOWE's. So, guess where I will be doing the most of my shopping? Thanks for caring so much! Larry

I purchased a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator from my local store ( #704) and it was delivered on 11/20/2018. When it was installed, the delivery people scratched my new laminate floors. I had to file a claim with the subcontractors that home depot used. It took three months for the delivery company to finally pay up for the repairs. When I purchased the new floors needed to do repairs, floor installer realized that the refrigerator was scrapping the floors. I called store # 704. They said NOT THERE PROBLEM, call Whirlpool. I called Whirlpool in Atlanta. They called service man in Southaven Ms to check the appliance. This was on 03/26/2019. The tech said it appeared that the refrigerator had been dropped somewhere in delivery process. Notified home depot. Still waiting for this to be resolved. I've filed complaint over phone with corp. I spoken with store mng Rico. Last conversation with Rico, after I gave him the paperwork from Whirlpool tech was that now he could resolve. I called about 2 weeks later. He said now he needs second opinion. I need this resolved ASAP. This has been dragging on for entirely too long. Please help me.

Respectfully,

Richard Nava

On 4/16/19, I had a GE dishwasher installed that was purchased a few days earlier from Home Depot store location number 2733 in Port Huron, Michigan. When the installer was removing the old one, he had made contact with my counter top doing damage to it in two areas. He said he would report it to his office. I did not hear back from him or his office, ever. I called the Home Depot and was told to sent photos of damages which I agreed to do. After a week of not hearing anything, I had spoke to A person named Dodie and Dave the assistant store manager who absolutely did nothing to assure me of my satisfaction in getting this issued resolved. So, I took the liberty of calling there corporate offices, where i just got continually prompted and could get know one to listen to me or assist me in my claim. I went even as far as trying to reach Craig Meanes who is the CEO of Home Depot. He too, hides and does not have a contact number protecting him from public scrutiny. I wish that the Home Depot would go out of business, They don't give a hoot or a holler about themselves or the people who they sell and service to. I will never ever purchase anything from them again.

Worst employee treatment I have ever received. From customer service person (elderly gentleman) Jeff, HD store 418. This person is a bully, not only to customers but to employees. Every time. Observe him and you will see his rude aggressive behavior.

I have placed a $6000.00 order for new doors for my home. My complaint would be much longer than 100 words, so I will try to condense the issues. The order was sourced out to two different vendors-the home depot contact person was not helpful, I had to call him each time to find out what was going on with my order. The vendor wanted to ship 3 units all separately, which doesn't make any sense. I was able to rectify that, on my own. The Home Depot "Specialist" has never apologized for all the errors and lack of customer service throughout the process. I've called an talked to managers, who just send me right back to the "Specialist". Nicole at the Chandler Blvd location ins AZ explained that this was not handled properly and would offer compensation AFTER installation. There are separate vendors, installation people and my order was all over the place. One door at home depot and the other 4 at the vendor. The vendor was constantly confused and I had to continue to call them to clarify my order, delivery date, time and what they were delivering. Yesterday was the installation---My receipt reflects a "Finished" door, which is painted. The patio doors are not finished. Security door has a dent right next to the door handle. Contacted the "Specialist" and I was told I had to prove to the vendor door was not painted. Both installer and I sent pics. He never apologized for my inconvenience nor have I received a resolution for the wrong patio doors.

As a General Contractor, I stopped sending clients to Home Depot about 5 years ago due to poor customer services, ongoing problems with ordering materials (Ie: Late delivery, missing inventory at delivery time, etc.) and zero assistance to General Contractors vs. private buyers. Our kitchen appliance and fixtures order average about $ 10,000.00., The poor services has cost the company some serious money. Step Forward to April, 2015: Rebuilding a 2nd bathroom and laundry at my home, I met with flooring associate and ordered "Lifeproof Seasoned Wood" flooring. Explaining I was short of time and would like to finalize the order and schedule install. I have now been waiting for installation for over three weeks. This morning's install was canceled because my executed Lead Statement was never provided to the installation company. I had been waiting for the install crew for over two hours when I received a phone call that they would not be installing the produce today. Only this morning, actually the installer received the approval to move forward in an overnight email.

So, although my floor will be installed soon, I instructed a new client to purchase all bathroom fixtures, vanity, tub/shower and toilet directly from Lowes. I will continue to direct clients away from home depot and although they seem not to care, I known I am not directing client to a company that seems to have zero interest in Customer Services. Expect it will be another two years, if HD stays open that long, before I might give this company a try.

I have been a customer of this particular home depot loyally for over thirty years. I have always found the people to be helpful if not knowledgeable. Yet today I was treated very dismissively , and rudely by an elderly white female at the register who, refused to examine my VA. card which I have had and used in home depot for years. She informed me that I had to either be disabled or have a purple heart card. She stated that these were the only veterans I.D. accepted at home depot. As I insisted I had used it there many times she became more rude and much more dismissive. I left in anger an nearly left all the items I purchased on the counter and not pay for them , instead I could go Lowe's and not have this problem. A vet is a vet just because I did not die or get an appendage shot off makes me no less a combat vet. I will discuss this issue at the very next veterans / VFW meetings.

Let me start by saying I typically have a great experience at Home Depot and find the employees helpful or at least get me in the right direction to someone who can help me. However, today Thursday, 25 April 2019 I did not have my normal experience. I came into Teays Valley Home Depot in West Virginia because I have a broken window slat on my garage door. I was not sure if you carried the product so I stop by the help desk for assistance. The lady was very nice and told me she was not sure and advised me to go to the window department for help and she would paged someone. When I arrived no one was in the department. A gentlemen from another department advise to me to go to the Pro desk because they were the experts. The Pro desk said it would probably be a special order and sent me back to the window department. She radio paged Matt to meet me at the window department counter. After 15 mins of waiting another employee stop by to see if he could help me but was not able to make special orders. In front of me he talked directly to Matt via the radio and told me that Matt is on his way. Another 15 mins went by and still no Matt. The same employee saw me still waiting and apologized and recalled Matt and told me he was on his way. I waited another 20 mins with no Matt. I can not understand why Matt never came or at least told the other employee that it might take a while because he was busy with something else. I typically just walk away and avoid the business for a few months but I think it is important to let the Store Manager know about my experience so it does not happen to others. I went to the Store Manager office and found out he was not in at the time. The acting Store Manager was willing to take care of me but, I did not feel he really got or cared what I was complaining about so I decided to take my business elsewhere for now. I would like to make sure that the Store Manager is made aware of what happen because I felt like the acting was not going to make him aware. Matt needs to aware that if you are going to keep a customer waiting (which I do not mind - I waited 45 mins with no help) to let them know. I shop Home Depot all the time and never had this type of service -the store was slow and saw numerous employees but no one else seemed to be able to make a special order. Thank you for your time and your employees are typically very nice. I still do not know if Matt even existed. David Dixon 681-587-0450

Good Day One and All,

1. My complaint if you will, has fallen on deaf ears for the most part, with regard to the Casa Grande Arizona Home Depot Store, zip code 85122..

a. There is however, an Assistant Manager named *Renee*, of the aforementioned Home Depot location. Renee has listened to my complaint and, Renee has taken the most appropriate action at/from her level within the Home Depot chain of personnel level, to correct the people which are on her shift team.

2. The actual Manager of the aforementioned Home Depot location, I believe her name is **Trish** , had placed a phone call to my home phone where she left a message, stating that she was calling to speak with *Jose*..

a. My first name is *Not* Jose.!. My first name is **Wayne**.. Jose is the person with whom I had spoken with at Home Depot's Corporate Ofgfice over 48 hours ago..

3. My having placed my second call to Home Depot's Corporate Office yesterday; Where I had a conversation with a representative named *Corey*. This person had the gall to tell me that the I had to follow the protocols which Home Depot Corporate had designed and put in place..

a. First and foremost Home Depot President/CEO. This American Born Patriot Citizen, does *Not* work for you sir, and or any entity of Home Depot either.

b. What I am though, is an American Born Patriot Citizen, Well Informed American Born Patriot Consumer of Our United States Of America; Who does mind you, *Fully* know and understand my Constitutional Rights, my Civil Rights, and my Consumer Rights, from Fore to Aft, Port to Starboard, from the Top of the Mast, to the Keel..

c. The person named *Corey* , over stepped his authority with this American Consumer, to the level of someone who I would place in the **Brig** , were the aforementioned person be under my command.!. And Yes, **All* of the phone calls which I have had to date, with regard to my dealings with anyone and everyone at Home Depot, regardless of the level within Home Depot's personnel chain of assignment; Has been **Fully** recorded, so that I do not miss state anything, and or, that I miss anything that had/has been conversed about.!.

4. From my stand point of view Mr CEO/President of Home Depot; It is without a doubt, in this Career Retired United States Marines mind, that no matter who/whom I have spoken with thus far; Save one Home Depot Assistant Manager here in Casa Grande Arizona Store, and her name is *Renee*; That all others within and of Home Depot's chain of personnel assignment(s) , truly do *Not* give a hoot about my most recent experience, in and of the Casa Grande Arizona, Home Depot location.!. My complaint, with the exception of the aforementioned Assistant Manager of the Casa Grande location, who's name is *Renee*, had and has paid any appreciable attention to my and my wife's concern.!.

Have a good day/evening.

"IN GOD WE HAVE ALWAYS TRUSTED"

"MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ALWAYS"

W.S. Lester
DEPARTMENT of the NAVY
United States Marine Corps-Retired (And Yet, Still Doing FOR My Country)
Once A Marine, Always A Marine
"SEMPER FIDELIS"
To GOD, to my COUNTRY, and to the CORPS

"Semper Fi America, Semper Fi Indeed"

Dear Sir or Madam
Hello , I'm usually not a problematic person but the experiences from these stores except one. First , I went into your store in Southaven, Mississippi about two- thirty on 4/21/2019 , I was just looking for a key to be made which I didn't anyone around in this area. So, I looked around seeing that of your some associates were busy helping other people which I didn't have a problem. I noticed this older Caucasian associate stocking ,not helping no one .I approached the associate and asked him respectfully can he help with getting a key made, point me to someone or page someone to that area, Your associate looked at me and continued stocking w/ no regards to helping me at all. I also waited about five minutes checking back to that area , the associate was still stocking which I asked him again because the other associates were still handling customers , the associate gave me a look like I irritated him and continued working.
I gracefully went back to the area finally getting an associate, who got another associate about ten minutes later . One associate had no idea how to make a key which the other associate had an idea but still experimented making a key I knew wasn't going to fit which it did not . The second incident happened at your Avalon store in Memphis ,Tn. the morning of 4/23/2019 , I walked greeting everyone then asking a male associate who was close to the key area ,he then pointed another associate, African -American lady. She looked at the key, putting the key into the key machine less than a minute saying with an irritated voice that if the key was made, your key brand labeled is too thick and won't fit .She then walked off ,not even attempting to use the other machine .
Lastly, I went to the store on Poplar /Mendenhall leaving the store on Avalon, I met this lovely soul ( Chastity) who was at the cash register when I walked in the store . She immediately noticed and asked me did I needed a key made which I replied .She left her cash register with no attitude asking my for the key , making the duplicate with no problem in minutes which I was in disbelief because I had to go through all these problems for great customer service.I mostly don't complain about situations like this but I had too because there was no reason for the people in those two stores to act terrible in any way .I will never go to those stores ever again but I will continue to go to that store having the best customer service.

Thank you for listening and have the blessed of days ,
Mr. Luther L .Alexander,Jr.
City of Memphis Firefighter

I was sitting at home, relaxing after a good Easter Day dinner, when the phone rang. I saw it was from Home Depot, so I answered it. I was really taken aback that they would have their 'TELEMARKETERS" calling to verify an appointment on a Christian HOLIAY!!!! Seriously. I guess the bottom line IS that important to them. I thought about bringing this up to the lady who called but, having worked in call centers, I figured she was just doing her job. I will definitely be letting corporate know, not that I think it will do any good. Feel like cancelling the appointment.

This item was advertised at this location;

Polished Chrome
Polished Brass
More Options Available
Exclusive Pegasus 2-Handle Claw Foot Tub Faucet with Riser 54 in. Rectangular Shower Ring and Showerhead in Polished Chrome
Model# 4190-54-CP
(60)
$161.94
I live 5 min. from this location, Due to traffic it took 1 Hour to get there.
I am Handicapped an need to get a power cart to get around the store. Not 1 but 3 of your sales person's assisted me in a attempt to locate this item. After some time I was told that your store did not sell this item. Came home, DBL. checked your add, and found this add.
So, false advertising at it's best. Hope someone sues the Dollars out of ya.
Thanks for nothing, a waist of gas and time. I will not be returning to your store.
Kurt Krueger.

Have feedback for Home Depot?