Vodacom Customer Service

Contact Vodacom Corporate

Toll free phone number: +27-8211

Vodacom is the leading African mobile communications carrier that operates in 40 countries. It is publicly traded on JSE: VOD. With recent revenues reported at ZAR75 million and Net income ZAR 13 million. Providing service to over 61 million customers its parent company is Vodafone.

If you have a problem with your handset you can find a live chat available Monday to Sunday, 8am-10pm.  On the Vodacom website you may use tand prompts to type questions or “reactivate my line”. or you can use the following telephone numbers: call from RSA on 082-111; from abroad +27-8211 or lines are open 24 hours for repairs at 082-1944. The best email address to use for 24/7 support is customercare@vodacom.co.za.

If you wish to contact the corporate headquarters you may address your complaint to the CEO Shameel Aziz Joosub at 82 Vodacom Boulevard, 1687, Midrand, South Africa. You may also dial “111 from any Vodocam handset. Vodacom has social media presence through Twitter (@Vodacom) , Facebook and Youtube. Their Linkedin presence includes corporate information, which matches the contact page on the website.

Vodacom Contact Information

A-

Monday – Sunday, 8am to 10pm

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Vodacom Complaints

Data keeps running out - 1GB in 30 minutes whilst I was not using my phone. Customer Care keeps telling me that I have to go to settings and switch off date usage for certain apps. I mostly use data for Whatsapp, Mail and Safari - in that time I did not use either of these apps.

The service from Ram Couriers is pathetic. My order number is K1567226. Ram phoned on Thursday 13 and the driver asked for directions which he was given. He did not seem to have a GPS. The phone was not delivered. On Friday we phoned RAM and they said they could not deliver Thursday as we were not available. This wasn't true. On Friday they did not deliver and said the driver had forgotten to pick up the parcel! I spoke to Samira at Vodacom and she sent a strong email to Ram for them to deliver on Saturday as we are leaving for overseas on Tuesday and Monday is a holiday. I had a call from Ram that they would ask for the delivery to be urgently delivered on Saturday. Now Ram informs me today that it will only be delivered on Tuesday morning. This will not give us enough time to configure the phone before we leave. Pathetic service!!! Tony Medway

Hi it all started on 3june when i phoned vodacom it told me im in arears.i have made a payment of R930 next day i phoned again still in arears after speaking to 3 divrent consultants and sending them my proof of payment nothing was done then on the 5june a lady helped me to fix problem problem was R24 sms send to me was for R918.37 thats why i was in arears ok then it was fixed then i upgraded two of my numbers and told the agent that i can not recieve upgrades as im working on divrend sites and that my wife wil recieve on my behalf so i did all paper work and proof of resident id's and stil im waiting for parcels thy never updated delivery info

Paid up my contract CASH with vodacom at the Kolonade branch about 2 years ago. Got a phone call last week from Vodacom"s collections department stating that I owe R600 on my contract. Have emailed all documents to Vodacom, with open, read & authentication reports. WITH NO RESPONSE. Thank you Vodacom for your wonderful great service.

Why is my line deleted, according to Vodafone I have not used this line for over 6 months but records show this line has been active. I activated roaming last week successfully but Vodacom has no record of that. Just to get a hold of Vodacom I had to call 10 times and the email the consultant gave to me to launch a complaint does not even work. Over the years Vodacom s service has become horrible.

082 340 3052 Good day WITHOUT PREJUDICE - NOTICE OF INTENTION TO COMMENCE ACTION IN TERMS OF SECTION 29(1) OF THE SMALL CLAIMS COURT ACT

Good day

Please refer to the correspondence between me and the vodashop in Rosebank Mall. Contact Grace to get copies.

Vodacom has failed to carry out its obligations in terms of the contracts and has caused me damages.

Unless the issues set out in the email are resolved and payment of the damages is made, summons will be issued against you without further notice, costs to your account, together with interest at the prescribed rate of interest.

+614444 558 848
082 340 3052

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Please see the below email. I have posted a copy to

Mr. Shameel Aziz Joosub
82 Vodacom Boulevard
Midrand
South Africa

Unless your customer care department and or the Vodahop can resolve the issues set out in the email, and make payment of the damages, summons will be issued against you and the Vodashop without further notice, costs to your account, together with interest at the prescribed rate of interest.

The lady from the vodashop is by the name of Grace. Please give me her full name and the name of the company that operates the Vodashop in the Rosebank Mall together with the registered address and postal address.

0444 558 848 (+61)

From: Kay Rahn [mailto:rahnkay@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 June 2019 12:05 AM
To: 'Vodacom Shop Rosebank Mall BO (VD)' <vodacomshop.rosebankmall@vodadealers.co.za>
Subject: RE: 082 340 3052

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

You have not addressed all the issues

1. What is the name of your company that owns the Vodashop in Rosebank
2. Is the Vodashop in Rosebank a franchise or is it directly owned by Vodacom
3. What is the name of the director of your company. The CEO.
4. Why am I receiving three invoices from Vodacom
5. Why has Vodacom refused to unblock my phone
6. What is the email address of the CEO of Vodacom
7. Kindly email a copy of the signed contract

Vodacom Rosebank Mall has caused me serious financial damages and continues to do so.

I have suffered damages in my business because clients are unable to phone me on my cell phone.

Vodacom has been unable to fulfil its obligations to me in terms of the contract.

Unless the situation is put right with immediate effect, and payment is made to me by not later than 15th July, 2019, summons will be issued against you without further notice, costs to your account, together with interest at the prescribed rate of interest.

082 340 3052

From: Vodacom Shop Rosebank Mall BO (VD) [mailto:vodacomshop.rosebankmall@vodadealers.co.za]
Sent: 12 June 2019 02:49 PM
To: Kay Rahn <rahnkay@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: 082 340 3052

Good day Kay

Your raoming was indeed activated , and we also spoke to to our support and customer services on 082 135 , and they confirmed Roaming its active , when you land you were supposed to switch on the phone so that it can pick up the strongest network , but unfortunately we cant see anything wrong when you roaming out of the county , I logged service requests and theres nothing much they can help with . You may contact our call centre Kay on 082 135 for more info . We did our best on ourside ,,

Vodacomshop Rosebank

I am complaining about the internet service of Vodacom in Prieska, NC. I have a data contract with Vodacom. Since February 2019 we have experienced bad internet connection. Internet speed varies. Most of the day the internet speed is so slow that we cannot access the internet. It seems that there isn’t a problem with the signal but with the data rate exchange. Upload and download speed is extremely slow; it hardly exists.
We are in Prieska 8850, Northern Cape.
Would you please attend to the complaint asap?
Account number: IO24170-5.

Dear Sir / Madam

I cancelled my cell phone insurance on the 9 May 2019 for R79.33 . When I phoned the accounts department on 4 June to confirm the payment for June , I was told it will be R459.66. ( It is confirmed on the Vodacom app. ) I then received the latest statement for June stating that the payment will be R 623.99. I am still being charged for the insurance at R 79.33. When I phoned the accounts department again on 10 June they confirmed that the amount is in fact R 623.99 to be paid on 1 July 2019. They said it is the last insurance payment for June , but I already cancelled it on the 9 May.
Why does the Vodacom app. give me a credit amount of R 79.33 for the insurance for June , and the statement for June charges me a debit of R79.33 for insurance. Please investigate and notify me accordingly .
Please see attached files for proof etc.
Your assistance regarding this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Mr. W.R.Botha

I bought a 100Mb once-off data bundle while my existing data credit of 250Mb was still valid until midnight. This should have given me a 350Mb data credit, valid for another month. Next day I had only 100Mb data left, the 250 Mb have disappeared. Explanation by the Vodacom help center: I should have bought another 250Mb data to qualify for a rollover of my old data. Disguised theft - daylight robbery by Vodacom!

In the month of May 2019, I phone Vodacom Customer Care to change my billing address to read as my street address because my PO Box address is no longer in use. The consultant guaranteed me that the address has been changed, on request for her to resend the May billing in order for me to see the changes, she advised that she will not be able to do that, however my June billing will reflect the changes as requested.

June 2019, I received my billing and none of the changes I requested to be made in May had been made. My billing came with my PO Box address. I phoned Vodacom Customer Care this morning to address the matter and to be told by the consultant that she can't tell me what the previous consultant did or did not do, which was not my worry. I was looking to make the necessary changes and to receive my June billing with my street address as promised. Needless to say, the call was ended by me requesting for the accounts department, perhaps they would be of better help. Lindiwe at the accounts department was a lot better than her colleague. She managed to confirm that these changes were not made and had to log a call. Which will only be resolved in 24Hrs or up to 3 Days, however I requested the changes a week ago.

It is a pity that this has lead to me having to raise a complaint. However I find it unfair that I pay my bill on time, but when Vodacom has to do ONE thing, it always takes me phoning in more than once going back and forth with the team.

Please contact Vaughn Marran@gmail. Com or 0824954498. Spent in excecess of 4 hours .. I have 2 days left to decide to cancel a loyal contract since 1996.

Vodacom have some awesome reps.

But drawing out the investigation is now fraudulent. Tomorrow is the end of the CPA cooling off period. Too much to say. All my calls are recorded.

Should my matters not be resolved by tomorrow, I hereby give a formal notice to cancel my contract upgrade.

Vaughn Marra
6205175046084
Mobile since 1996. 0924954498

I had a 24 months contract with Vodacom from 2016 December to 2018 December.i phoned to ask that at the end of my contract i was 2 change to prepaid. January 2019 my namber was blocked from receiving or making calls,i called to ask why my number was blocked,they open my line to receive calls only,i couldn't make calls though i had airtime and data i couldn't use it,my concern is that Vodacom has blacklisted me for refusing to extend my contract with them.I requested that Vodacom send me the recordings that i gave consent to Vodacom to extend my contract but to date i have not receive anything. Concerned customer!

All I can say is that all round Vodacoms service is pathetic
1. Store personnel not interested in assisting customers
2. 082135 given by store to assist with complaints does not help
I feel that once this cash conglomerate has one in their clutches and taking your money, they do not care anymore

Hello Vodacom

hiermee my ontevrede kliente diens wat ek van Vodacom Malmesbury ontvang het, my ticket van 11/06/2019 en tyd is 13:22. twee dames help een klient en waarvan ek net langs hul toonbank sit en wag. daar was geen oog kontak vir +-25 minute gewees nie. eers toe blanke dame en man in kom word daar onmiddelik oogkontak gemaak en word aan hull genoem dat hulle kan sit sy is nou daar. ek wat net langs hulle sit was daar geen oogkontak of enige groet gewees nie, as kleur nog 'n grens is by vodacom moet die twee blanke peroneel aangespreek word. hulle optrede is afgryslik en on verskoonbaar.

as vodacom klient is hierdie optrede onaavaarbaar en verlang ek dat die nodige regstelling gedoen word en apologie aan my gedoen word.

groete

Mnr M Harmse
022 4879400

Good day.

I upgraded my daughters phone (under my name) to an advertised apple i-phone more than 2 weeks ago. I was told that it can only be delivered. I supplied a delivery address and my contact no to confirm delivery time and date. Up to date no delivery has been made and upon enquiring about the status of delivery I have been informed that the delivery has been cancelled due to no one being available at the delivery address. This is not true as nobody has phoned me to confirm delivery and I am still waiting.

When can I expect delivery of the phone?

Arnlod Pretorius

I went to the Vodacom store on the 3rd of June 2019, a consultant helped me to order a Lenovo Ideapad for me, he was not certain when the laptop will arrive and I left my contact details with him.

I contacted your upgrade department on the same day, they helped me to order a Mecer Xpression as it was the only one available. The person that helped me said that I will receive the item in 4 days and never read the terms and conditions to me.

On Thursday last week the consultant phoned me and informed me that he received the laptop, whereby I declined the offer even though he also said that he will still give it to me on the old price before the increase.

To date, I did not receive any call from your offices, nor to confirm, and also not getting professional help with my upgrade

Another person then became rude when I told her regarding the 4 days that was given to me, and said it was 3 – 7 working days to receive the upgrade.

I’m just getting an answer the whole time that the confirmation department need to phone me. I was also informed during the weekend that they’re not at work and that I must phone again on Monday

I phoned on Monday and was given the answer again that they cannot put me through as they need to phone me.

Today is the 7th working day, and did not hear from your department yet. I want this resolved

Good day to you

I am trying to get to somebody to check and advice me on network covarage
* Your Kilmorna Tower
* More specific
* Kalmoesfontein

What we cannot understand
* There is CellC receiption, and very good too
* BUt zero Vodacom, which does not make sense.

We are moving there shortly but our Vodacom connetcion is a serious hassle for us.

Sorry, it does not help to say:
* There are toooooo many trees
* Because of CellC that works there
*And we know that CellC uses your towers.

Kindly assist us, as we cannot change our provider for only there
* We deal with one of your Coprporate clients
* Sappi Forests
* Moving to a Sappi house - Kalmoesfontein nr 5

Would be appreciated.

Best regards.

Amelia
082 430 6223

Good morning Vodacom.

I have had about enough of the horrible service I received from you.
We did an upgrade on our business name, was in April, and was told that it would convert to the new package 1 may 2019, it never happened, so we contacted the store, they told us 1 June, but again no allocation of the new package, again, called the store, on their system they have confirmed its was fine, and was told that by the 7th that it would have been fixed.
Again nothing, I have sent emails to VBSADMIN and SGAVIP, they could/would not help saying the store is at fault. They say Vodacom is at fault. So where to from here.
If this is how a business gets treated, then I would rather Cancel the upgrade and go to a service provider that gives what they promise.
Awaiting a response from the Guys in charge!
I have spoken to the store, they have sent me the upgrade paperwork and the deal-sheet for this deal: Quote number: 13071434, Sales Order number: SO190430-644547 Deal sheet: CUNS101349. I do not know if this has been processed but my upgrade date is in 2021, so my term has been extended, and i have nothing but the same package it was on. I need a resolution by day-end today or you can reverse the upgrade and cancel the line once it is due for cancellation. I am a small consumer but a loud one at that! Emails sent with the following ref numbers: EC-1R63-1D3D85 and EC-1R3B-2IZ1G1. SGAVIP: EC-1R63-1D4GXX and the person who responded was Sindi Masango, also no help!

just want to know what is it that i owe that you guys keep on appearing on my pay slip.My id 8008055833086 and my contact is 0739242814.I m very hurting because i have been calling your custor care number with no help.

Vodacom suspended their cellular service. Vodacom sent me mails which say 'mandatory account limit reached - subscriber soft locked'. I have been to our local vodacom store several times. I have also phoned vodacom to no avail. I have been without cellular service for the past 6 days. I have 3 contacts with Vodacom

My Cellphone Number: 082 496 5600

I am a customer of Vodacom for many years.

I have done my previous upgrades at the Horizon View Shopping Centre and normally without any issues.

This time it was the most unpleasant and embarrassing ever. My contact is due for an upgrade om 23 June 2019, or that is what i thought.

I have spoken to Daniel at the Horizon View Outlet on 06/06/2019 (09H45) telephone number 011-7661201 and he confirmed that all is in order and that I can upgrade to a Samsung S10 and that my monthly premium will be R 948-99.

He then advised that he will order the phone and we agreed that I will come in on Saturday 08 June 2019 in order to finalize the upgrade.

Upon going to the shop on Saturday and ready to upgrade, the guy whos helped me in Daniels absence,as he was not working this Saturday, that there are still 3 instalments left on my current handset and should I then decided to take the S10, I then need to pay approximately R 1700 per month for 3 months in order to pay off my current handset. I cannot afford that - who can suddenly pay for 2.

Why was this not explained to me over the phone? How many clients are going to the outlets getting wool pulling over their eyes and wake up with a bang in the shop because now they must pay extra or cannot proceed with an upgrade,

The most embracing part of all was that I have promised my daughter that she can get my S8 on Saturday. You can only image the disappointment on her face when i told her that i could not proceed with an Upgrade because VODACOM is NOT telling their customers about fine print issues and rather Embrace them in a Shop where other customers are sitting next to you and looking at you as if you are a criminal because you still have not paid off your current hand set and now you want a new one.

I will then wait out till my contact expire and will then move away from Vodacom for good.

A very Unhappy Customer

COMPLAINT – Belinda Pretorius
Good day Vodacom Team,
I herewith want to log a formal complaint in regards to an upgrade which I was sold under false pretenses which resulted in me in forfeiting 3.5gig of data which I accumulated on my previous contract for number 064 900 **** on my previous contract – WHICH I WANT BACK.
Before I get to my current complaint, I need to let you know that I will NEVER advise anyone to make use of Vodacom. Ten years later, and I always end up with some type of dispute upon wanting to cancel a contract or being conned into a new contract. In my opinion I wish my account could be flagged and all contracts automatically be cancelled upon expiry date with no mutual communication between Vodacom and myself – BUT there is always an agenda (hopefully a stupid client will forget to phone in and cancel the contract and will be tortured for another 2 years). I previously was also conned into contract re to laptops, which also was a loss.
I phoned Vodacom on the 15th of May 2019 wanting to confirm if my contract for 064 900 **** was definitely cancelled seeing that I have had bad experiences previously as to requests not being processed. The consultant who assisted me at the time informed me that he can offer me a better package seeing that I have been a long standing client. The offer was R65-00 air time and 500mb for R49-00 per month. I accepted it, NOT KNOWING THAT THE DATA WHICH I HAVE ACCUMULATED WILL BE LOST IN THE PROCESS. Now, let’s get serious here for a minute or two, which person in his/her right mind will agree to get a contract of 500mb and R65-00 airtime knowing they will lose the accumulated data. Especially with Vodacom being so expensive in terms of data. We all know by now that Telkom offers much better deals and cheaper rates.
Then, about two weeks before the call of 15th May 2019 I did speak to another consultant who informed me that when my contract expire, I will not forfeit my data seeing that it was already paid for.
Now, the latter consultant should have explained to me that I will not forfeit my data, but should I renew my contract I will forfeit the data – CLIENT MISINFORMED.
Then, when the new contract was activated I lost 3.5gig and got my 500mg and NO AIRTIME.
This is to inform you that I want my 3.5gigs back which I accumulated with my previous contract. As you most probably know, or not surprisingly do not know, a client has the right to be informed correctly and not communicated half the truth for a cheap sale. If the consultant I spoke to communicated the exact consequence of ACCEPTING the new contract, which he was supposed to do, I WOULD HAVE LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON DECLINED THE OFFER.
The new contract has already been cancelled but I still want my data back. I am willing and going to escalate this matter should I not be compensated. I have been lied too and conned and I simply cannot accept this. In terms of my other contracts I also herewith request that all my other contracts be flagged for definite termination of contracts at end of contract seeing that I really do not want to deal with Vodacom anymore. I pay my account religiously every month, but unfortunately for me only get headaches in return.
I shall await your feedback but must inform you that my request is not negotiable, I will escalate this matter should I not receive my 3.5gigs.
Sincere regards

Belinda Pretorius

I cancelled my insurance two months ago on my router, but yet again you have billed me for it.

I have e-mailed and phoned, why can you not do your job properly.

You quick to sign people up for contract but not efficient enough to cancel any thing.

Bad service

I called your customer service to query why my invoice is constantly incorrect. T I spoke to a lady of Mapaseka who was very rude and did not care about my query. I will not be paying any of my invoices until I get a clarity from Vodacom.

What is wrong with your signals in wierdapark region. It is so frustrating. Many complaints even my neighbours. I dont understand because cell c and mtn signals are fine. Just vodacom are a none cervice. I am so close to cancle my contrack with vodacom.

While calling the customer service line in regards to my contract and, I was transferred several times and all consultants were rude, especially one that said his name is "Direct" of which I think is not true, and hung up the phone in my ear. I've been trying to understand why my contract was renewed and no one explained to me. Incompetent, rude consultants are most likely the reason why I will no longer use vodacom and never recommend it to anyone anymore. I believe they are there to help vodacom customers. Its either you provide proper training to your rude consultants or I'm really done with vodacom.

I phoned in a complaint about connectivity and bandwidth about 4 weeks ago. Received an SMS that the problem had been sorted out. What was sorted out I do not know. I still have poor connectivity and very slow up and down load times. Very close to changing service provider.

Hi,I have been using vodacom line for year n decided to apply for a contract line last sunday n I have been called almost everyday for additional documents which I always provide for them,Wednesday I was called saying my application is approved n got message,Today when I got to waterfall mall rustenburg,I was told my contract is no longer approved,who does that to customers,I am so disappointed in vodacom,I am even thinking of changing my line to another network provider.

Good Day,

I keep getting messages that a prescription for games will be renewed automatically on my phone.
I do not play games on my phone.
I do not want to download any aps or anything exept for Vodacom normal free updates.
I am getting billed for items that I do not want.

This is a business phone and we do not want games etc on our phones.

Our phones are used for phoning, sms and whatsup only.

We have been using Vodacom for many years and do not want to be forced to cancell our prescription because of extra unnecessary expense that we did not want in the first place.

We have been to a Vodacom shop for help, but it seems that we still have the same problem

Regards,
Elaine Deverneuil
MINI PRINTERS

And
Johan van der Westhuizen

This is an ripoff from vodacom, 5G data gone. I had 5G data left exp at 8/6/2019 time 23:59, at 00:10 8/06/2019 got an message that you have run out of data, please explain to me how is it possible an full day to early for the data to expire. This data should have exp at midnight 8/06/2019. Not an day before. Abd this is not the first time that this has happend

Cell ********** 245, I tried doing an upgrade online, after 10 calls and agents forgetting to close the order, I get an upgrade done for R299pm, this includes a huwei P30 lite with R175 min and 2gig data. The contract supposed to start on 30 May 2019. It is now one week into June 2019 and only received the R175 min BUT no 2gig data. This to me is a breach of contract. Therefore I phoned vodacom on Tuesday 4 June 2019 and requested a cancellation or reversal of the contract without any charges because Vodacom breached the contract. Agent Bongani assisted and advised that they will collect the device from the same address delivered to, I am still waiting, despite 5 calls. Last call Innocentia promised to speak to Bongani and call me back, still waiting. What a pathetic service, would like to cancel all of my contracts with this pathetic company. Pragasen Munien ********** .

They won't let me cancel an expired contract. The call center cancels my calls, promises to call me back, but never does.
The updrade departments keeps calling even though I said I want to cancel.

Hi... Not Happy at all!
May 2017 i was due for upgrade,i first went on the vodacom app for upgrade,a lady called me... and said there was only Samsung S7 available,so i said,ill rather go to vodacom shop,she then dropped the call.i went to Vall mall vodacom shop vanderbijlpark.took the Samsung S8 with Gear 3 Frontier. and a few days later i recieved the Handset(This one im using now) & about +- 2/3 months later they called me to go collect my Gear 3 frontier! so the agreement of contract was signed on May 2017. now i went to upgrade they say i can upgrade but need to pay this handset up until october 2019,they say thats when i got this contract.i went home got slips i recieved with this handset took it back to them to show them it was on may 2017. and stil the same storie. from the date signed on contract as upon agreed to...i already have this handset 24months. if the sales people failed to submit the contract same day,not my fault,its actually fraud. its signed may 2017 but its shows october 2017 when it shows on the system.that was to agreed on by us. My mother have allot of contracts with vodacom...and after this we are not happy with the situation and customer care we got from them. This number is 0827740277. account holder charmaine van zyl
thankyou

Ref 1-34348510523181 closed without resolution. All you need to know about my dissatisfaction is on this reference number submitted.
Vodacom services is deteriorating, becoming worse and worse everyday.

You failing to resolve the above stated ref complaint yet you busy sending me messages reminding me that my contract is coming to an end. my intention is to cancel the contract as it ends and my other 3 contracts as and when they come to an end as you have clearly proved that you are unable to handle complaints'.

If you want to stay relevant in the market, you better start pulling up your socks on customer service. judging by the complaints on this page, you definitely has serious issues

Good day,

I am truly disgusted by the service i have been receiving from Vodacom. I have been a loyal client for so long and im so dissipointed, i actually feel like cutting all ties you and moving to another network really.

I initially submitted a claim 06/05/2019, the form was sent to simoneM@finrite.co.za. Since then i have sent numerous follow up requests to no avail. No feedback has been received since.

Then i went on your website and submitted a claim there as well, and still nothing.

PLEASE KNOW AND BE AWARE THAT YOUR SERVICES ARE BEYOND PATHETIC.

I am requesting this matter be escalated as urgent please, and i await a call or email with the feedback soonest.

Contact holder: Ricardo Witbooi
Contact no:
Email: WitbooRP@eskom.co.za

I have cancelled my contract with Vodacom more than 2 years ago.
I have paid the settlement well in time and I have send all the information to them as required. I did so via fax and e-mail.
I did request feedback from them which I never received.

Now I have received a final letter of demand and I will like to take Vodacom CEO to court so that he can explain to me how something like this can happen.

I have resend the information they keep on requesting about 64 times.

I have proof that they did receive the e-mail and it was delivered correctly.
I have all the logs from the e-mail server proofing this statement.

I just do not know what to do anymore since it looks like these people handling this case cannot read or do not understand what they read.

I did contact my Lawyer "Wilhelm Mundt" and I'm following now different roads.

I have noticed that I cannot upload PDF files on this either.

Neels Groenewald

I wanted to cancel the contract... I phoned vodacom for a quotation they gave me all info how to settle my bill... When I paid they sent the money to vodacom individual vodacom which was the wrong account... So now I've been trying to get help from accounts department to locate the money into the right account... They asked me to send proof of payment which I did but still I didn't get help... Wheneva I call they always put me on hold... I don't get help that I need... So now I just need to get someone to help me to resolve this issue... Because I have money that is deposited to the wrong accounts... I'm pissed off I don't wanna lie your service is not good at all because it's money that we talking about...

Good day
Sales lady called from VODACOM sold a data contract to me and supplied incorrect information
I do not want the contract please cancel the order 1-34351094815625+1
Dated 3 JUne 2019
my contact number 082 4318549

ABSOLUTELY ROTTEN SERVICE, TO SAY THE FLIPPING LEAST!

Totally unprofessional consultants, some of them desperately need to see a Psychiatrist, REALLY.

On a chat with one of vodacom's consultants, a person who calls herself Wendy, simply TERMINATED the Chat! Because I was taking vodacom to task, for having cancelled my NEW DATA-PORTABLE ROUTER contract, before the device was delivered to me! CAN YOU GET A LOAD OF THAT!

It is my CANDID opinion that vodacom's staff, ALL OF THEM, require URGENT PSYCHIATRIC HELP, including the CEO! And I am certainly NOT JOKING!

Abdool Essa
North Beach
Durban
Kwazulu Natal.

I went into the vodacom promenade branch to check something on my contract.I was given a number and told to have a seat and a consultant will attend to me. I was seated for about two minutes and a consultant opposite me was done with her customer.She got up from her seat and went to join her colleagues at the front door, leaving me waiting. Another customer then walked in and was given a number and told to have a seat and a consultant would be with him shortly. He was seated opposite another consultant that just finished with a customer and she then proceeded to call this customer forward to attend to him. I then asked the staff standing at the front door why is that customer being attended to before me when i was in the store before him and obviously the number i was given is before his as well. One of the ladies told the consultant that i was there before him and she proceeded to tell them something which i did not hear. I then continued to ask them why is he being assisted before me when i've been sitting there for a few minutes waiting to be helped. The staff just stood there and didnt say a word or apologise or even come forward to attend to me. I then decided to get up and left the store without being helped. This was absolutely pathetic customer service etiquette, the complete opposite of the excellent service i receive at the canal walk branch. I had my reservations about going into that promenade branch but because i was in the mall i decided to go in. This bad experience proved me right about that branch bad service levels. I demand that the branch manager contact me to apologise even though he wasnt there. My contact number is 0737938051

Good Day

I would like to log a complain not sure who to mail or speak to.

On Sunday the 2 June I called the fibre helpdesk 4 times
Monday 3 June twice
Today 5 June 5 times already

We need the sim card to be activated this is really bad service my father and I have been with Vodacom for over 20 years each and I am very disappointed need this to be resolved by COB today

Kind regards

I purchased a Samsung A30 phone on 10.05.2019 from your Bluff branch in Durban. I hardly used the phone but the battery did not even last a day. I took the phone in on 24.05.2019 to have it looked at and was told it needed to be send away for repairs. On 30.05.2019 I received a sms from the repair center saying my phone has been repaired and send back.

Monday, 03.06.2019, after receiving no feedback from Vodacom, I phoned them and enquired about my phone. They said they will follow up and later I was informed that my phone is still at the repair center as according to the system the phone is "out of warranty" and they require payment before the phone will be send back to me. The store did say they will sort it out, it is now the 5th and again no feedback received on progress.. My unhappiness is however:
1) a brand new phone giving problems within 2 weeks
2) the system saying it is out of warranty. Was I then sold an old phone?
3) delay in getting my phone back due to this discrepancy.
4) Poor communication from Vodacom

I would appreciate this matter be resolved as this is unacceptable.

I took a contract with Vodacom at the Chatsworth branch, Account no 1407850019 in Durban KZN. I have insurance for it and when my phone fell and the screen cracked I sent it in for repairson 21 April 2019 I was not contacted with regards to its progress. When i phoned them to query on its status after 15 working days they told me to contact them after 21 working days. When i called them after 21 working days i was told that my phone was returned un-repaired and they could not give me a definite answer why i was not contacted with a quote or why my phone was returned un-repaired. I then sent an email to the manager on 29 May 2019 complaining that I was dissatified with their customer service and advised him on my complaint. The manager Sachin Ramlall replied 30 May 2019 and advised that he will check on this matter and get back to me 31 May 2019. however I have received no feedback from him to date even though i sent him an email again 03-06-2019 advising him that if i dont get a response from him I will contact complaints at Vodacom.i am paying for a cell phone that i no longer have.

Vodacom, you criminal basterds

My email address was canceled yesterday after 20 years in use just because I do not want to reniew my contract. (You criminal company will not bully me into a contract)
I am for years now on pre-paid because of you absolutely bad and incompetent service.
082 619 9012 are cancelled and made available for contract users only. This is what one of your criminal employees, Selina told me over the phone today.. You are a typical criminal rasist, coward british company that targeted the Afrikaans Boere in South Africa. You will not use you criminal tactics, same as with Yvonne Rossouw 20 March 2017 where you decided to change agreements and contracts as you like.
I will begin as network to expose you as criminals. Watch the media.

You have debit my bank account with R1086.48. I phone 114 to ask why and complain. Now all of the sudden I am in a arrear of over R2000. Really I don't know where the hell you get this because my debit orders go off every month. I down grated my contract a month ago were the consultant over the phone told me I will be paying less from this month and now I am Paying more. I want my money back immediately not next month now. This is fraudulent and I am not going to take this. Because of your miscalculations my debit orders did not go off and I have to suffer the consequence's. I am very disappointed and at this point I feel like cancelling my contract. Where do you get off telling me I am in arrear. I have never been so insulted in my life, and for the record please train your consultants so that they don't give incorrect information or accusations if they don't understand the system or how to read a dam statement

I bought airtime at 01.11 this morninv for r110 which was deducted by vodacom but it shows nothing on my balance.Phoned vodacom at 14.52 today and lady said there is no ref.nr for me i must go to my bank.I think this is pathetic unless this is the sop of vodacom.

i upgraded November on a business contract to a Samsung note 9
the phone started having problems charging and they advised me not to let the phone die before i charge it(which is sort of impossible because i dont have a desk job)
it shut off again and would not restart so i took it in,they sent it for repairs under warranty,they replaced my screen which there was nothing wrong with. sent it back again for same problem, problem is still there but now they have managed to break my bottom speaker which distorts now and my charging port doesn't work all the time

such an expensive phone should be replaced by now its unacceptable that the repair center at potch doesn't have the knowledge

REGARDT STEYN
071 483 0597
REGARDTCSTEYN@GMAIL.COM

I will not even give the experience at all but the system does not allow me to cancel the first star.
My cell no is 082 374 7874 and up to April 2019, my payment was R 1 062.69 p.m.
Ojn 10 April 2019, I went to the store in Bayside Centre to upgrade the one line 060 528 3209 which was due for upgrade.
I informed the salesperson, Claudio, that I cannot pay more than R 1 200.00 per month for both phones and that he should show us phones within that range.
He suggested the A9 (at R899.00) and when I queried the price, he said i can do an early downgrade on my phone to a total of R299.00 which will then bring the total for 2 x new handsets and contracts to R1 200.00. He said that i could only do the downgrade in May 2019.
I asked him to make sure about the facts as i will not be able to take the A9 if his calculations is incorrect or if i will have to pay a penalty fee for the downgrade of my phone.
Claudio assured me there will be no additional fees and i then signed the contract for the A9, on condition I would return to Vodacom in May to downgrade my phone.
On my return to Vodacom in May, i spoke to another salesperson who, to my shock, informed me that Claudio did not give me the correct information and that if i downgrade my number, i will still have to pay R412,28 handset fee until the expiry of my contract in October 2019.
On confronting Claudio, he admitted giving me the incorrect information as he is still in training and thought the info was correct.
When i requested to speak to the Branch Manager, Remelia, she conveniently was not available. i returned to the Bayside branch the next day but the manager was still not available.
I wanted to cancel the contract for the A9 as i cannot afford it, but was denied the opportunity and was referred to Thermaine in the Tygervalley branch.
Thermaine was never available and in spite of many requests for her to return my calls, she never made contact.
On 20 May, a Michelle called me from 060 464 1097 to tell me she is looking into the matter and will call me back soon.
Two weeks went by, without any contact from anybody in Vodacom. I then called the Tygervalley office again, but was told by Michelle that she never speaks to customers and she could not assist and once again Thermaine was not avaiable.
I called the Bayside Branch and was told that the manager, Remelia, does not work for the company anymore.
I managed to speak to Colleen at CRM - after a few calls from her, i was told that Claudio told her the Vodacom system was down and therefor he gave the incorrect quotation.
I asked who will be held accountable for this as i NEVER would have signed the contract for the A9 if i had the correct information, she said i must take it up with Claudio, the incompetent salesman.
When i asked to speak to a Vodacom manager with sufficient authority to solve this problem, she said that Thermaine is the only person, but she is not available and therefor i can make a civil case against Claudio.
i am furious as i was told that i can cap my account at R 1 200.00 per month - this was a lie - and none of the Vodacom staff is prepared to assist me.
i fail to understand that a company like Vodacom does not expect staff and managers to be held accountable when THEY were lying and that you allow incompetent staff is allowed to deal with customers and sign contracts.
IS THIS PERHAPS THE NEW NORM AT VODACOM THAT STAFF MISLEAD AND LIE TO CUSTOMERS, SIGN CONTRACTS TO GET THE HIGHEST COMMISSION AND THAT NOBODY IS PREPARED TO ASSIST THE CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!

Daryn Foxon here. l am from mid illovo kzn. My complaint is that the tower near me is not working and vodacom is doing nothing about it!! Not only that the light on top of the tower is not working. Last wednesday night, there was a helicopter that was flying around, a police helicopter, all ican say is that i am thankful that the helicopter did not fly into the tower!! if it had done so i would have gotten hold of the media and told them that i complained to you guys on numerous occasions and you guys sat back and did nothing about it!!!!! and if you continue to ignore us, i will then definitely get hold of the media!! not only that the tower does not work properly, the coms comes and goes all the time, and we all have contracts with u guys, we are paying customers. Vodacom trust me on one thing if you do not sort out the problem now, i will approach the media!! i am sure you have heard of wendy knowler (east coast radio consumer watch), and i will get hold of the mercury and the natal witness regarding the safety hazard for low flying aircraft!!! Try me i dare You!!!!

regards Daryn

The increase on my monthly premium so far I don't understand what are there for from 388,58 to 398,99.

Dont know who to turn to anymore. Have contacted vodacom insurance as well as customer care numerous times. i cancelled my insurance on 2 of my phones due to bad experiences with vodacom in April already still i get billed insurance fees. Each time i talk to an agent they tell me the problem is sorted. This morning i opened my invoice for June and guess what my insurance again has been deducted on the 2 numbers that i cancelled in April already. I want this sorted out and my premiums paid back.

Hi. I cancelled my subscription for 0826522835 last month. Spoke to Simpiwe who said it would cease at the end of May. However I have just been billed for the subscription of R751.75 but no airtime was added to my phone. I cancelled as where I live there is no Vodacom service most of the time and I am left with no communication. Please sort this out immediately. I am tired of paying for a service that I do not get. I have 2 routers which are still active but preferably would like to cancel everything as I can never use my data as there is seldom signal.
Request urgent attention. I cannot phone customer care as have NO signal!
Jennifer de Jager

I have cancelled my contract on Saturday 01/06/2019 and i have requested a paid up letter. The consultant that was helping me on Saturday confirmed i will only be able to get the paid up letter on Monday 03/06/2019 and he will cancel the contract on his side and escalate my request of paid up letter to the legal department.

I called today 03/06/2019, Nhlanhla told me the contract was not cancelled on Saturday i must call the customer care and Lerato from the customer care also checked and confirmed the same she put me through to the cancellation department as i needed to speak to the manager of the department. Lizwi answered the phone and he told me the Manager is in a meeting and i asked for the Managers email address he told me NO he cannot provide me with email address.

Good afternoon
I am writing to you very annoyed at the service I received from your call centre. I have tried twice this morning and unfortunately I was put through to cancellations and spoke to NTHABISENG who politely just put me back to the call centre without even listening to what I had to say.
On Friday a lady phoned me and explained a data contract to me that is R199 per month and after I asked many questions one being if the data can be transferred to my grandsons tablets and my daughters cell phones she said YES. She also told me that now they will have enough data to phone. I AGREED TO THE CONTRACT ON CONDITION MY CURRENT 2 gig portable wifi is cancelled. She said I can do that if I phone 082111. I then contacted Cellucity at Baywest in Port Elizabeth and spoke to my contact lady there that assists with all my contract. I WAS TOLD THAT I CANNOT TRANSFER THE DATA TO ANY OTHER CELL PHONED.
I IMMEDIATELY PHONED YOUR CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT. I RECEIVED AN SMS THAT READS:
"Good day. Cancellation not done, as the new activation is not active yet."
The gentleman that I spoke to said that he put through the cancellation to happen immediately.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONTRACT WAS CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AS THE INFORMATION WAS INCORRECT WHICH IS FRAUD. CONFIRM IMMEDIATELY TO MY CELL 0823438003 AND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS THAT THIS CONTRACT IS INDEED CANCELLED
Regards

I am canselling our rooter upgrade and new rooter contract
Waiting a week for delivery from RAM
AND NOW I AM INFORM IT IS SENDING BACK TO VODACOM
YOUR SERVICE SUCKS

ive bieng calling vodacom from feb till yeatsrday i dont get any help regarding my contract, i had 2 contract with vodacom one ended then i cancelled it and the other one i requested a premature cancellation they send me the letter with the amount that i have to pay, ive paid then send them my id copy and the form as requested then they didnt debit the last debit on the 25th of feb, then the following month they debited i thought its was the last debit then april they debited money for 2months when i called they check and promise to refund me and cancell the contract for 0793046404 that dint happen untill i reversed the amount, i called them again yeaterday they promised to check on my account and call me back they didnt
im requsting my account to be checked from last year september becouse thats when this started
please help you can contact me on 0730250593

Good day

It is with great unhappiness to send this mail.

My Vodacom contract 0614115823 ended yesterday and Vodacom consultant “Lina Sathekge (VD) satlin@vodadealers.co.za” assisted me to convert number to prepaid
And RICA it immediately and I tested it there.

To my surprise that isn’t working today and I called 135 and I was transferred left and right till at contract department.

I never get a bad experience like that, from both agent Nosipho Nqezo who kept me holding on line for more than 30 minutes and believe she was drunk as I repeated ID more than 5 times getting it wrong.
Then she said she cant help then she called her very rude supervisor Yanga kokstad.

Yanga said cant help me as he cant locate my number on their system which was strange to me, I gave him ALL possible info to trace it like my ID 7901275540088 and my number 0614115823 and he just insisting
That my number have never been Vodacom contract and therefore cannot assist even when I at least ask him to call Lina or send her a mail since she confirmed my number is RICAed.

The call was around 10H30 till after 00h00 this is really bad as this is my also standby phone number and I cant receive calls on it.

I was about to check which contract I can get but after this service I will never even recommend Vodacom to anyone. And this will go to media including hello peter as I am stressful with no calls.

Kindly assist with this urgently or transfer to complaint department.

I have done an upgrade on both my numbers linked to my account. 0795226336 + 0762217074
the store did not have a handset for the one number upgrade 0762217074 and said data promotion for additional 1gb per month on no's
YET only 350mb received today on both numbers and for some weird reason the 0762217074 that i have to pay over R400pm is exactly the simple same package loaded as my 0795226336 R139pm for the special WHY WOULD YOU CHARGE ME 4 TIMES MORE FOR LESS THOUGH
WHERE IS YOUR SPECIAL AND ALSO WHY DID MY DATA AND VOICE MINUTES ON BOTH NUMBERS NOT CARRY OVER FROM MARCH TO APRIL ETC. i have been asking for a month now and begging for a statement and on your app it keeps saying not available.
WHAT IS GOING ON .

FIX MY NUMBERS IMMEDIATELY
YOU CAN NOT STEAL FROM ME AND CHARGE ME ALMOST R600 ON MY ACCOUNT FOR DATA I CAN BUY FOR R12....

I have cancelled my vodacom contract, but I am still being billed. The call centre agent assured me that my contract has been cancelled. I even called the insurance department to cancel my insurance contract as well and I was told that my insurance contract has also been cancelled. To my surprise I am still being debited. I was promised a promotional package for R89pm which includes 2GB worth of data and R125 worth of airtime. This didn't materialise either. Poor service.

I have been overseas for two weeks and vodacom activated my credit limit bar. Five lines blocked. I lodged a dispute about the data usage and requested the limit to be raised to at least be able to use the lines. Funny that data usage peak abnormally high when free wifi was available in all hotels and my mobile data was only active for very short period during the days. They cannot/refuse to provide me with detail on the usage. Will only investigate after 3 June after account has been settled. Lines are opened for a few hours and blocked again. Ongoing since 21 May 2019. No business will invoice a customer without been able to prove what the invoice is for. Vodacom is obviously different.
One contract expired and I cancelled it. Next 4 will follow soon.
I have visited vodacom dealership 4 times. Customer care numerous times. Can't escalate the problem.
Can anyone help?

i have assigned to get contract services for data bundle on the 18-03-2019 nothing was done or confirmed with me that did i receive the goods with no luck nothing was done to show difference on my starter park, i than continued as normal with the sim card i had given them my details,now am expected to pay for services that was not delivered as agreed.
what concerns me most is that the consultants i spoken to did not give me contacts to call if i have any further delays or complications and i checked for the numbers that called me which was 013 101 0401 which just went to no answer switch board.

Now my SIM Card is blocked because i reversed the debit order hence i saw no service delivery that leads me to want to lay a complaint or just open a case for this.i also thought ALL OF THIS CONTRACT SET UP IS FRAUD

On 29 April the reward department from Vodacom contacted me and offered me a data package contract, informing me that I could transfer data from this line to my other existing data lines aslong as they were Vodacom contract data lines. Based on this offer which I confirmed more than once, whilst on speaker phone in the presence of two of my contract users, I accepted the offer. Only to discover after activation, that I could not transfer any daya to my other data contract numbers! I queried this with Vodacom on several occassions with several different consultants. I requested the recording of the specific tekephonic conversation which is a verbal contract based on the facts in the convetsation. Instead of granting me a recording of the conversation, which is my legal right, I was simply advised to cancel the contract. I refused this as I want what was offered to me by Vodacom. The last Vodacom consultant contacted me on 20 May, ensuring me that Vodacom would have a meeting in this regard and get back to me by 24 May.... I am still waiting. Kerry (Vodacom consultant) why is Vodacom declining from granting me a copy of the telephonic conversation??? You yourself refered to what was said 1 minute and 2 minutes into the call... so Vodacom does have the recording.... I want the recording of that call which was just over 17 minutes long,where the facts are evidential. I have been an excellent paying client of Vodacom for many years and I request Vodacom to compensate me and resolve my issue. Vodacom, leading cellular network provider.... really? This is my second complaint on an unresolved issue... a month later....

I have been a loyal Vodacom customer for about 25+ yrs
I am now a pensioner and have to contain my monthly expresses tightly, so the last time I renewed my contract, I made it clear that I be given a contract with a fixed monthly payment amount that would not escalate at all, with a top up facility if I needed it.

The Vodacom sales agent that assisted me at the time of my last contract renewal assured me that my monthly installments would be fixed and would not increase with even one cent throughout the duration of my current contract term

From 25 Apr 2019 my monthly bill has suddenly increased by R10.41 pm month. I called their customer care line this afternoon to query this and their reply was extremely cold and non caring Their CSC agent said that an sms was sent stating that they were upping all contract holders bills in accordance with the clause 5.8 in their contract that allow them to do this when ever they wish to do so, and that was that nothing could be done for me I should just accept that, end of story

I find this absurd and a rip off as their sales agent didn't inform me of the 5.8 clause when entering my renewed cell phone contract with them.

If they had warned me at the time of me renewing my contract, I could then have made an informed decision to accept this clause'es consequences or choose to move to another cell phone provider

My warning to anyone that I from now on come in contact with (or be it via social media) is to alert them regards Vodacoms clause 5.8 giving them the right to increase contract holders monthly billing as the like or might feel fit without giving any valid reason doing so.

0826524385 I have been trying to cancel this phone for a month now with no help from any of your staff. I was told the phone was now under Elite Mobile after a number of calls backwards and forwards getting nowhere a kind lady at Elite Mobile told me it was actually with El Tel. I was never advised of this and I was never contacted to invoke a contract. This phone will be 5 years old this year. I no longer need it and insist that is is cancelled with immediate effect. I wish to invoke Section 24 of the contracts policy. Your staff are not at all helpful. I have contacted a lawyer and she informs me I can give 20 days notice which I am doing now.

I booked my Samsaung Note 2 in repair at Secunda Voda 4U, on 10 February 2019.. It was then sent to Nelspruit for repair and I was quoted plus minus R4500 to get the "Charging Block" fixed. I told Secunda Voda 4U as well as Nelspruit Repair Centre that I have insurance on the phone and they confirmed that they are able to fix the phone at the above cost.

Repair Centre at Nelspruit sent it back to Secunda. I called the Insurance who confirmed that approval was granted to fix the phone.....................so the phone was sent back to Nelspruit. The repair centre came back saying they do not have spares for such an old phone.

Two weeks ago, I went to Voda world in an last attempt to get.............better "customer care"...which I did. They showed me a A30 phone and I would have to pay in plus minus...R1500 should I take that phone.

Friday 24 May 2019, I went back to Secunda Voda 4u...choose a phone (A30) and was told to wait for an Technician Report from Nelspruit.
needless to say......I AM STILL WAITING FOR VODA 4U TO CALL ME!!!. Whilst in the shop, I tried to put a Simcard into the phone (which was still working 10 Feb 2019) and was informed that the Simcard reader is now also broken............which was never the case before.

What can I do????
Would I be able to get my insurance money back?

my prepaid number ..0607612360 has been ported without my approval or concern,i have received a text msg late last night to say vodacom has approved porting of my number,and now as it is my fone can't even access any network wich i'm eventualy loosing out of calls.

Iordered an upgrade now at least three weeks ago.
The phone was delivered with the incorrect ID number and therefor the courier service took it back.
After ENDLESS call centre calls I started sending e-mails.
I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY PHONE!!

Below are copies of correspondence with Vodacom. I have not heard another word!

Right at the beginning I was sent this e-mail:

Hello Elize,

We have received your request for a new deal and your reference number is RC0P4Q

A Call Centre agent will contact you within 24 hours to complete your new deal request.

If you don't hear from us within the next 24 hours, please call 08217844, FREE from a Vodacom cellphone.

The Vodacom Online team
Vodacom

I have never received a reference number.
When I asked I was told to use my cell phone number, which is 0824528232

Speedy service would be appreciated!

From: CUSTOMER CARE DOCUMENTS [mailto:documents@vodacom.co.za]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 12:00 PM
To: elize.1may10@gmail.com
Subject: EC-1R4P-2X1XV4 Change of ID number on Vodacom Records

Good DayThank you for your e-mail communication received.If you wish to be serviced via email please add your Service Request Reference Number in the email subject line.We look forward to further communication with you.Kind regardsVodacom Customer Care (082 135).

-----Original Message-----
From:Elize Theunissen;
To:Document;
Cc:
Subject:Change of ID number on Vodacom Records

Attached is a copy of my ID Document.
A system error on your side has resulted in my ID on your records to be incorrect.
I have been a Vodacom client for probably more than 20 years and have had multiple contract renewals and upgrades.
I have just processed an upgrade with your call centre.
The new phone was brought for delivery yesterday. However the ID on the delivery note did not correspond with my ID number, resulting in the courier company, RAM, leaving with the phone.
I have been on the phone trying to rectify this. I was put through to multiple centres and agents.
Yesterday Luyanda supplied me with a number to phone (082 178 44) - no help!!
I was then told to phone 082135 - no help!
Finally Mbali assisted me and said I should send a copy of my ID to the above address.
She also advised me that this matter will be attended to within 1 to 7 working days!!
On rating the service levels I entered 0 and confirmed that multiple times.

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS!!!!!!

Elize Theunissen
082 452 8232
ID: 520225 0177 083

Vodacom called me and said that thy will save me money if i changed my sons contract witch is on my name. when i got my first invoice i saw that my contract was now R300 someting. I asked that thy must change it back to the way it was, because i am not prepared to pay that amount for a child's phone. My bill came to R1235.43 this month. It is unacceptable. When this contract is finished i am taking it away from vodacom. And i am telling all my friends and family not to support vodacom.

Hi

I'm a very dissatisfied customer as vodacom recently billed me for a service I did not subscribe for. I have a contract with vodacom I pay R759 all of a sudden my bill is R969. 01 they added a service u choose flexi rental without my authority please refund me for as I did not authorize this instruction on my contract I'm very angry and I need an investigation to be done the person who loaded the service to be punished accordingly as this has inconvenienced me. I believe the person done this on purpose to get sales they must be punished for this and I need vodacom to call me or I'll cancel this bloody contract.

Regards

When I want to upgrade I was told to pay in, I pay my account every month to vodacom.
First I had problem with the Insurance with vodacom, now on my upgrade. I want to cancel my contract with vodacom, how can i go about this. I'm really not happy with the service i get from vodacom.

Kind Regards.
Bedelia Noble.

I have on 2 occasions been contacted by Vodacom agents offering me data deals. The first was SIM only, which I accepted and was told that I would receive the SIM within 3 - 5 days. It never happened. Recently got offered the same deal, but with a router, which I accepted, but never received. Contacted Vodacom customer to make enquiry, but they can't tel me why it was canceled, or who canceled it. Shocking service, Telkom here I come!

Please process my vodacom account and stop your MBD consultant to harass me, there's sufficient funds in banking account with the following details:
Capitec bank
Acc holder: Godfrey Diteko Lesenyo
Branch: 470010
Acc No: 1214959782
Branch name: Kimberley

Thanks

I signed a 24 month Top Up Contract earlier this year. To my knowlegde I am supposed to pay a fixed amount (and I also ask the assistant this about 10 times) for the duration of the 24 months. This month, I noticed that Vodacom debited my account with more than usual. I called the call centre only to be told that there has been a price increase. I SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR 24 MONTHS, surely they cannot do this. If they can breach our contract then so can I. I was never even informed about a price increase. Please advise because I am also of the impression that this is a breach of the National Creidt Act.

I was mislead into a wifi contract an i cancelled it last Nov/Dec. I returned the router an till today the money is still being deducted in my acc. Can someone please help me.

Vodacom did not carry over my call minutes or sms 's
When I phoned the agent said it was still there just showing as 2 different sets but yet I did not get it
Stole all my money paid for that
So either refund me months of premium or give me m minutes back on BOTH nubers on my account 0795226336 and 0762217074
When I mail the beat around the bush not answering my question at all

Dreadful Customer Experience with Vodacom

I spoke to a Vodacom agent called Phindiswa Rakotosi...I needed guidance on the steps or process to be followed to get my phone activated after delivery. She seemed very irritated by my questions, was very sarcastic curt and dismissive on the call.

The more questions I asked about, the more she seemed to be irritated, this was evident in her tone and how she spoke over me multiple times.
This agent does not care about her customers and how she makes them feel.

What was even more appalling was when the Team Leader called me back and he seemed to not be interested in acknowledging my feelings or the experience I had on the call. According to him, there was nothing wrong with the call and the agent's conduct. He kept on reiterating that she did what was required to do, which to activate the phone.

I cannot be part of an organisation that does not care about it's customers and the poor manner in which their staff members interact with customers.

I have decided to cancel my contract with Vodacom...the bad experience was a motivating factor that they do not care about their business!!!

Hi there

I'm very upset as to the services I have received , being a loyal customer for now 20 years and my business contracts are 6 years strong.
I want to make this as short as possible. I was offer an upgrade on my account I collected my phone and tab and was advised that , there is a special offer on a Samsung cover of R500. I told the store I collect it from ( Bluff Vodacom DURBAN) I would go to the store nearest to me in Durban Central Old fort Road.

On arrival to the store I spoke to a member of staff and they where unsure of the promo , I asked to speak to talk to the manager .
She was very rude off the set and said that the promo is finished . I told her to please double-check as the bluff store has it. She refused to. Even after I called the store and confirmed the promo was on, she snubbed me and didn’t want to take my phone.

I then drove all the way back to the Bluff and purchased the cover .

I then called to speak to her , I left 3 messages and no call back I got her on the 4th call.
She just said to me she made a mistake and I must come in after I told her that I had gone all the way to the bluff, She says there's nothing she can do about it .

I said that I am going to complain about the service and the ladies words where “ Ya Go Head “

Now seriously is this how a customer shud be treated .
I am honestly thinking about changing my service provider as this behavior was unacceptable and more so I have wasted to much of my time and money , ever after telling the lady to double check.

The Managers name is Aaliyah Mohammed from the Old Fort Road Branch.

Please note I have all the phone calls recorded .
And can prove what I said in detail .

I really need a response as to what has happened and how vodacom is going to deal with this manager, its not acceptable for staff to treat loyal and a R 5000.00 per month customer that way .

I would accept a proper apology from this manage and the fact that I have wasted my time and petrol running around unnecessary .

Mishal Nana
MAS NANA DRY CLEANERS

poor service up until today I am still waiting for my upgrade Vodacom sends to every department except helping me with my upgrade, wasting time and money contacting the call centre not helpful at all, pathetic.

Vodacom SP: Upgrade quotation 13080478 has been generated. Should you have any queries, please call 0821959.

Upon inquiring about a sim swap from my new contract number to my old number, the attendant at CG shop mall at Cape Gate insisted that I cancel my contract and start a new contract with my old number. I should think not. Please assist. My old number is 0825098234, the new number is 0609603554. My ID is 6404195030083. Account nr: 17560916. Please assist?

My phone went for repairs. Received sms on 13 may to say my phone is on its wAy to be collected on 20 may i wend to store my phone not there they told me wednesday but until know i stil not received my phone. This is more than 3 weeks.

Ref no 180975 cell number 082 612 1843 as this account was fully settled on 28-02-2019 my name still reflect on TransUnion according to law my name was depose to be clear in 21 working days and wasn't done please can my name be clear other wise leaf me no choice to take it up with the Aubusman

To whom it may concern

I have just received a call from a Sam Dawood (Not certain if this is correct), from a Vodacom call center at which time I was asked to take out insurance for the 2 cellphones I have just gotten from Vodacom. I had asked the rep to call me back and to my surprise after asking some simple questions regarding the cellphone insurance, he became very disrespectful and refused to give me his managers number. To the point where he actually put the phone down as I was speaking. I am appalled by the manner in which I was handled today.

Coming from mtn I am completely disgusted as I have never been handled in this manner before in my life.

in October 2018 I purchase a datta bundel for 12 months for 1gb per month on above number.
I have not received my one GB PER MONTH .Please check your records and rectify the complaint
as I have to purchase datta separately.

I have a serious problem with vodacom as the callers mislead us, I was told about a 30 Gb offering that will help reduce my two other contracts that I have , but to my surprise it has doubled my instalment I specifically asked the price on purpose knowing that I was recorded and today the price has increased instead of decreasing as they claimed.

I need to cancel this , I am not mad to take a SIM card and pay R300 without a phone or router, this is miss- selling

Vodacom creates problems but their consultants are not able to fix it. Ive been calling since the 1st April for minutes which was supposed to be part of my upgrade package on the 12th April 2019 the minutes was allocated but with a cost. I then logged a few more complaints which was just closed days later no explanation no communication nothing was done. Now I'm charged double for the minutes I need to pay 50% as the quote I received. To get them to reduce it its a hopeless case being transfered from upgrades to customers service its been going in circles don't know how vodacom can stil be in business with all those people unable to resolve any complaints. For 2.mnths

This is in relation to my premium been increased without notice.

I have called to complain about this before as my contract agreement was R340 a month. It then went up to R390+-, and the reason the agent gave me was that vat went up to 15%. So I tried to explain to him that 1% was R50, clearly Vodacom hires the right people. It took me over 5mins to try explain that a 1% increase does not equate to R50. After a good while he decided to go and confirm what the increase was about. When he got back to me he said it was to fund Vodacom to pay for marketing as well as better reception which in either case does not affect me. However I did leave it. Then I see this month it went up to R408! (not sure if vat increased again lol)
This now becomes alarming because I cannot trust Vodacom and take another contract with you as mine is due to expire this month.

If this is not resolved with proper explanation of my increases I will be sure to let a lot more people know about what you guys are doing.
It might seem as a small amount of money, but if you do it to more of your clients it could equate to millions a month.

Thank you, and I look forward to your response, all I am asking is to be transparent.

Vodacom Standerton is the worst. I booked my devices in for repairs 12 days ago,never got a sms with a job nr and whrn I phone them,the technical guy is never there, I phoned for 3 days,left messages,and eventually got hold of him,only to tell me their system is off line and my devices have still not been booked

Dear Sir/Madam,
On the 30 April 19 I (Sohana Mannie, ID: 7711300174080) took out a new contract (076 613 1203) for my daughter (UChoose 230 PLUS 2GB Data monthly) on a Hauwei P30.
The conditions of taking the new contract was that, New deals advised that we should do a once-off pay-in of R8640 and thereafter we would only pay R230p.m for the 24months period plus we would get 2GB of data monthly over and above the R230pm.

The P30 was delivered on th 6 May 19 with invoice attached. On 1 May the R230 was debited of my account but on Friday the 17 May i looked at my online statement and now i am being charged R589pm and not the R230pm agreed telephonically. Also, i am not receiving my 2GB of monthly data as promised by new sales. I also need the banking details were i can pay the once-off R8640 so we can keep my monthly payment static at R230pm.

I have spoke to over 10 people these past 5 days going back and forth from one department to the next without any progress or resolution.

My request is for someone senior to please intervene and resolve my query soonest as i am not sure where to go from this point.

Kind Regards
Sohana

Ref number: 23868278. Agent Name: Kleinhansr. I applied for a new contract at Vodacom Clearwater Mall last Saturday 04 May 2019. This is for the 90GB data promotion. To this day no one has contacted me regarding the status of my application and I know for a fact I have a very good credit record and the monthly payment is negligible. I have attempted contacting your after sales department several times and been told application is in progress...how long must this go on for????

poor services and unfair treatment

i was paying my insurance since 2014 when i started using the smart tab 2 with vodacom and it was insured with the 082 496 5808 number, 2016 i upgraded to sumsung j1 and continue with the insurance, the tablet got broken and i claimed it from cellsure they replaced it within turn around time. then on the 25 feb the tablet got lost and on 13 march i upgraded to sumsung j2 core, then when i claim the tablet they told me that i have to wait for the pending transaction of upgrade to be finalised, then i waited till the 1st april, i continued with the claim on the 4th april and they kept quite untill i called them on the 23 April 2019. i was assisted by Thobile and she told me that the insurance has been declined because i never told the insurer that i am giving the phone to my son.

i asked her that since i know that im am under cellsure and now i am surprised that you tell me that you are from finrite did you ever send me your terms and conditions regarding the claims, because what you are telling me i hear it for the first time when i upgrade i asked about the insurance and they never explain what you are telling me now, and why all along you were quite you waited for me to call and ask you about the progress is when you tell me that it was declined. she then asked me if she can cancell the insurance i said yes but before you cancell it let me ask you something, then i requested to talk to the supervisor she asked me why and i told her that i am not satisfied and she put me on hold for more that an hour and a half till they hang up on me.

to my surprise today on the 7th may when i check the progress i was told that the insurance is cancelled and there is no claim or despute reason being that i have requested the claim to be cancelled. i then requested the recording for that day and they told me that it will bw available within 3 days which is 72 hours. i am not happy with the manner the finrite is operating their consultant are so rude and emotional. i even told them that i was happy with the services hat was rendered by cellsure.

i have been recieving absured accounts from vodacom every 2-3 months with outstanding bills , i have not been in the country for 8 months there have not used my vodacom account . i will not pay account until this matter is sorted out , or elsi will seek legal advice

Upgraded old contract got new phone Pinetown paid necessary costs but was never informed that this phone huawei p30 lite needed a nano sim. on saturday 4th May did a sim swap at a vodacom outlet in Chatsworth. up to now 7 may 2019 sim is not activated. called vodacom yesterday was told will be escalated. Called again today was given the same response email sent . i am on verge of cancelling contract with Vodacom and getting fone from rival company. Vodacom service stinks.
phone no of contract : 0649077147

My LTE service was fine for 18 months, with never less than 10 Mb download speed. Nearly 3 weeks ago it suddenly dropped to less than 4 Mb.
It is not a technical fault, as the signal locks on at 4G and shows good signal strength, and if I take the router 2 km up the road, it runs at 15 Mb ( normal )
I have spent ages reporting the problem and was given a ref number and told that it would be sorted out in 14 working days ( which over Easter is nearly 3 weeks ) It has been escalated, referred to Network and whatever countless times, and I have had promises that somebody would contact me with news, but nothing !
One mail said that they had tried several times to contact me with no luck ( I have 3 Vodacom numbers and nobody else has failed to reach me ), so that is bull.
Now I get an sms not on any of my phones, but on my router sms, which I noticed when I was checking the data left.
The sms tells me they have cancelled the original complaint as it has been resolved !!!!!
When I complained they told me they have raised a new reference number, which I suppose is to give them another 3 weeks to keep me in the dark.
I have been missing our favourite TV shows, ( and an f1 race ) all I want is my broadband back, and a refund for the 3 weeks it has been missing .

I have never come across such incompetency in my life from Vodacom. After being overseas, we have received a bill of R16000 plus from Vodacom when our data was switched off! The phone was then disconnected when we were overseas as they suspected “fraud” and now we have some spoken to innumerable persons there to get the phone reconnected to no avail. I am so frustrated with their lack of service, accountability and overall customer service that they should be reported to a consumer body for their lack of consumer care and fined heavily. They already charge exceptionally high data rates compared to global peers and they can be sure that I will cancel all of my contract with them at the soonest opportunity. Vodacom SUCKS!

Chatz connect
Address: Glasfit Building, N12 Main Reef Rd, Klerksdorp, 2572
Phone: 018 464 3922
We bought a Hauwei wifi modem in Jan 2019 on contract at the above shop. When we tried to use the item, we were told that the modem does not work without 4G, which was not available in our area. We immediately contacted the shop. They said we could return the item, and they would send through a cancellation. We handed in the item within 30 days to the shop. We are still paying the monthly premium without any service. The cancellation is not done and the shop keeps the item. We phone the shop constantly with no feedback. They keep on saying they will phone back or transfer the contract etc. but nothing happens.

I've upgraded on line on 16 April 2019 on number 0826197171. The handset Huawai P30 lite Peacock blue was ordered and RAM Couriers wanted to deliver the handset on 25 April. They unfortunately could not complete the delivery due to wrong ID Nr information received from Vodacom. I called since 25 April until last week 2 May to try and rectify this problem. My ID was issued in 2007 and I did SEVERAL upgrades with my ID without any problems. Now all of a sudden my ID of 20 years ago pops up and Vodacom use it???
Today, 6 May 2019 RAM once again wanted to deliver the handset, THE ID WAS STILL WRONG! and the handset was taken back.
****I ALSO ORDERED A PEACOCK BLUE HANDSET, THE HANDSET THE COURIER HAD WAS BLACK?
Vodacom what is going on? I am really disappointed with your oblivious behaviour and also agents who promised to give feedback and NEVER DO SO? This is really unacceptable for me to not be able to conclude this upgrade deal and a simple ID problem can't be sorted out??? PLEASE I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND 3 HOURS AGAIN TALKING TO SEVERAL AGENTS THAT SURELY DO NOT WANT TO ASSIST.
MRS ELIZABETH GERTRUIDA HALGRYN
PRIMARY CONTACT NR: 082 879 7473
UPGRADE NR: 082 619 7171
CORRECT ID NR: (ENCLOSED) 6606040101089
WRONG ID NR ON VODACOM SYSTEM ALL OF A SUDDEN: 6606040101006

I'm not happy about this rule that make me use 60 minutes of my 3 days minutes during night shift. Vodacom steal what i paid for instead of lettingvme use their night shitf first then my minutes. This thing is hurting and I wish it can be changed.

Good day,

I went on Friday to apply for a Vodacom contract at Westgate shopping centre.

I was told it was declined because I have to many lines. They took my paper work in and sent it through for approval as I only have the wifi from Vodacom. I was told it will take 1 to 4 hours to get it processed and be told if I can get the contract.

This morning i went back, still not done. I was told 1 to 2 hours still. 3:30 I get a call my signature not right, I go re sign, another 1-4 hours. The acquisitions department Inocentia and Putselemg are really not doing their jobs. I should have been informed this morning already.

I am canceling and paying out 2 contracts with cell c tomorrow to move over to Vodacom. But I really am not sure about the customer service here.

Your kind assistance with regards to this would be appreciated. Should my number below be unavailable as I am canceling tomorrow, I can be contacted on 0823227332 which is my brother's number.
I have tried many platforms to get assistance but Vodacom customer service does not seem to exist.
Marilyn Dullmaier

I am now trying another platform to complain on - as the Vodacom Messenger NOT Hello Peter is working.
1. I purchased a Huawei T5 tablet on a contract through Vodacom. I work through North Cape Mall Vodacom as the service is EXTREMELY good and efficient.
2. I received the tablet end of January
3. Two weeks later the tablet started to freeze up and no touch function is working
4. We took the tablet in to Vodacom 4U store in Greenstone. We handed the tablet in with the box, on which we were informed that they don't need the box and that we must remove the tablet from the BodyGlove cover. So the tablet was left in the thin styrofoam wrap. PLEASE note this tablet is still under warranty.
5. No booking/reference number was given - just a slip from the invoice printer with handwritten number and name. My details was taken down (specifying my cellphone number) - but in a similar way (written down on an invoice printer paper (please note these papers are thermal).
6. One week after, I phoned the cellphone and even send a message - no response. I subsequently phoned the landline, where the lady said she will request this consultant to phone me back - no response. 5 days after that, I phoned again - they will look for the tablet.
7. My husband then went into the shop to take in a cellphone (also still om warranty), on which he was told that it will take 2 weeks for the phone to go in for repairs. He then requested the tablet back, on which they could not find the tablet or any reference that it has gone in for repairs. I then phoned, and the consultant told me that he thought it went in - but will get back to me (still waiting). I phoned again last week, and finally a type of manager confirmed that he has been trying to get hold of me - that is after I left my phone numbers after each time I phoned AND it was on the small invoice paper. He then told me he needs the IMEI number and a receipt? I sent that through the following morning before 12, specifically requesting some sort of feedback. Again......still waiting. My sons' e-textbooks are on the tablet, and I need it back before the school starts.
8. Decided to go to the 4U shop in Greenstone to enquire regarding the tablet. Tablet was returned from the repairs and nothing was done. No diagnosis or finding even written for the store to advise us? When was the tablet returned? When would we have been informed regarding anything? AND yet again - the wrong contact number on the documentation?
9. the tablet was returned to the 4U shop in Vodacom, as I did not send through my receipt. A receipt that I will gather can be drawn off their system. I then contacted North Cape Mall Vodacom (which give EXCELLENT service) and he then sent through the receipt. I sent it through to the menlynadmin address that was supplied, but apparently it was never received. YET, the tablet was returned. On Monday, 25 March, I (finally) received a sms with a Repair Job No ( ********** 9) and was contacted by the manager of 4U Greenstone to confirm that the tablet will be sent in that same day. On Wednesday, 3 April, I received a phonecall and subsequent sms to confirm that the tablet has been received by ALI-SOM Repairs. This means the tablet was "somewhere" more over a week. That same day, 3 April, I received an sms to confirm that the tablet has been sent to the Advance Repair Centre for a higher level repair. Today, 9 April, I receive a sms to confirm that the tablet was received at the Advanced Repair Centre and warranty repair will take 5-7 days? This tablet has been with Vodacom for over 6 weeks for repair? I have been charged for 2 months' subscription - yet I dont have a tablet. This tablet has my son's textbooks on them (as explained before) - I now have to purchase all the hard copies as he needs to prepare for the exams?
10. Finally we were sms'ed to phone Vodacom Repairs to accept or reject the quote??????? This was quite a suprise - as the tablet is still under warranty. We were informed that the screen "lifted", not scrated or cracked, lifted - and it will cost us R2600 to fix the screen. Can anyone more senior from Vodacom please contact me to confirm why the warranty doesn't cover the "lifted" screen? What does the warranty cover then? The tablet was placed into a Bodyglove cover the moment we received it (thus all corners were protected) - the screen did not have 1 scratch on it - yet the screen has lifted?
11. On request on how a screen lifts and why is it not fixed under the warranty - the agent confirmed she doesnt know. No report sent through?
The screen was 100% in tact when handed to the Vodacom 4 U store? No scratch!!! The tablet has been in Vodacoms' posession for close to 8 weeks? Being sent back and forth from shops to repair centre.
12. I then logged a complaint on Facebook messenger - on 17 April (for Repair #12986259). An escalation number was provided (EC-1R1X-30WHB3).
13. Subsequently I followed up on 24 April - repairs team contacted me on Friday, 26 April. They confirmed that they are waiting response from the manufacturer and will provide feedback by either Friday, 26 April OR latest 29 April.
14. I followed up later that same day (26 April) as I received a sms to confirm that as we did not accept the quote - the tablet was returned to the shop. When I requested why are there 2 different messages - I was informed that they will confirm what is happening and did I ask the consultant that phoned me where the tablet is?
15. I again followed up on Tuesday, 30 April (on FB - just to be phoned by a Denise to confirm that I will just have to wait until they get feedback.

This is TERRIBLE customer service. We did not even have the tablet 1 month --- and it was in a BodyGlove cover for the full time. Even when we took the tablet in, the consultant checked and saw that there was not damage AND confirmed that it might be a software problem?

my last upgrade was in august 2014.
I did not upgrade in 2016.
my phone was stolen in 2018. I then upgraded to a new phone.
I was informed that I should have been treated as a pay as you go client.
I was also informed that my smart s subscription for the years that I did not upgrade will be credited into my account.
numerous calls to date has not resulted in any credits into my account.

cell no. 0824134100
acc. no. I0292666-7

Have feedback for Vodacom?