Vodacom Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

586+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Vodacom corporate: +27-8211

Due for an upgrade,and been a loyal client for many years. Upgrade sorted on line,and waited for my new phone and 2 "Rewards" of 10 Gigs for R99 x 2 offers. What does Ram Couriers deliver? Only a simcard. No device.
Devastated I phone in to almost every Vodacom help number,only to find that the blue Samsung Galaxy A7 is unavailable. Only gold is available.
Why was there so much hype about seamless upgrading,and no delivery? Why didn't one of the upgrade team members get back to me about not having stock? I am so angry right now.
So I have decided to ditch all 3 of my Vodacom contracts,and take my business elsewhere.
Such shoddy business ethics will not endear Vodacom to anyone. To be sure, I for one will advise anyone who asks,to never trust Vodacom, do not believe the sales hype, they cannot deliver what they promise.

i just called vodacom on the 12th of march 2019 with regards to my data that had been used by vodacom all whilst i do have a whatsapp ticket that sometimes does not read.one of your consultants said i would be refunded and vodacom never got back to me,Its the 13th of march and i expect my 100 mega to be reimbursed

Regarding phone number: 064 655 6584
In February I phoned to see how much airtime I had left. It showed R 200. I made 1 call of more than 6 minutes. Afterwards I made another call. After a little while the phone just cut off and I could not make any calls.
I want to be given a detailed list of the calls to see how it is possible that R 200 airtime just disappeared. I want an adjustment as soon as possible as I already gave notice to cancel the contract end of March 2019.

I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WIFI ROUTER. I GOT THE CONTRACT LAST MONDAY. I USED IT FOR 2 DAYS (A FEW DAYS IT WOULDNT EVEN WORK), THEN THEY TELL ME THAT I HAVE 0 GIGS LEFT (I GOT THE 10 GIG DAY & 10 GIG NIGHT DEAL), I WENT TO THE STORE THEY COULD NOT HELP, I THEN PHONED HELPLINE AND THEY SAID THAT IT WAS INCORRECTLY TAKEN OFF, THEY WILL CREDIT ME WITH 4 GIGS. I STILL DO NOT KNOW HOW I USED 5 GIGS IN THOSE FEW DAYS. I WISH TO CANCEL THIS AS I DO NOT SEE WHY I HAVE TO MONITOR MY USAGE EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY! THE LADY AT THE CALL CENTRE SAID I HAD 14 DAYS TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT - THEY WONT LET ME CANCEL IT NOW!

Dear Sir/Madam

My patience is now exhausted, I have been trying to claim for a Router and Cell phone since the +- 21st of January 2019. cell Number 0824916233

I was highjacked on the 14/01/2019, the very same day I cancelled my router and cell phone SIM cards.
I managed to get the SIM replaced by Wednesday the 16/02/2019 and that was it.

Trying to get through to Vodacom insurance department is an absolute nightmare, the phone number provide doesn’t work or you get no response.
Going through the Vodacom Customer Care as much as they try, it still a nightmare.

During these last couple of weeks, I have managed to speak to your call centre agents and I was quite vocal with my complaint, at times they have tried to assist me, but quite frankly it out of their hands.

To cut a long story short, at one stage I actually got an authorization to go and collect my phone and router with following reference :

Phone: NES 140962
Router : VCI 184 856

I then go through to the Vodacom shop at Bedford Centre, to collect the phones, the very nice lady at the counter tried to call the insurance team to confirm again she tried for over 15mins with no success this was a Friday afternoon, it was agreed that
Agent and the Vodacom Shop in Bedford Centre would call the insurance on Saturday morning , and now they told her that I need to get a claim form from your Insurance department.

Again I tried to call you insurance department on a couple of occasion again with no success, so I phone your customer care line again. Your agents tried to assist me but with no successes as an alternative he suggested I go through to the Vodacom shop to collect Vodacom Insurance Claim form.

This form was submitted last week Friday, (see attached) I haven’t received an acknowledgement and again they don’t answer their phones. Friday your agent tried to put me through to the insurance department I waited on the line for over 30mins.
I can’t sit on the phone everyday for so long without getting any feedback . I am still waiting for a supervisor to call me back since Friday

I am lost for words, I have been a Vodacom customer for over 20 years and this is the service we are getting.

Your assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Corina Da Silva

I have requested a paid up letter to be sent to Tracy.gharib@marsh.com and it still has not been sent.
They told me it would be sent within 24 hours.....Im still waiting a week later. Please can it be sent urgently as It is holding up my
bond application. Account was in arrears in December but it was paid up, it showing as paid on your side, but credit bureau its showing as outstanding.

Thanks

I recently started using the Vodacom WhatsApp ticket and it has now been more then three times that my WhatsApp stops working but I can access my internet with no problem which only means that there is something wrong with the WhatsApp ticket. I have called Vodacom twice and the second time I called I was told that I should buy data that's not a WhatsApp ticket if I want to use WhatsApp. I don't agree with this because if you are experiencing problems with your WhatsApp ticket I should not have to pay extra out of my pocket to purchase more data after I already spend R35.00 on a WhatsApp ticket. It becomes very difficult for me as this is my main source of communication with my friends and family as well as my college e.t.c

Thank you for reading my complaint I hope this problem gets fixed soon

My Son took over my contract. At the end of February the amount owing was debit from my account and my son's account.
I called in and lodge a complaint, received notification the matter was resolved. I reversed the amount taken off on my account
Now I received notification, vodacom Notification 14114981-9 my account is in arrears.
Speaking to 3 consultants who confirmed the amount owing was taken off my son's account, transferred trice and not helped why am I receiving this notification.

If this matter is not resolved 100%, Im taking it further.

I await your further feedback

I took out a data contract with Vodacom in February. A couple of days later I received a sms from my bank that there were a debit order returned from Vodacom and I am paying R100 for the returned debit order. After a couple of phone calls to Vodacom a consultant confirmed that my debit order date have been rectified and that the payment will go off on my salary date, also that the unpaid amount will be deducted the coming Monday. The next day I received a sms from Vodacom that I am liable for a payment (now the amount increase by a R100). Again i phoned Vodacom and they refer me to another consultant. I explained that the problem was supposed to be sorted when I phoned the first time and that the early deduction on my bank account was not my mistake and I can not be held responsible for the returned debit order. This was again ignored by the consultant an she suggested that a log a complaint. I need this to be sorted out TODAY. I am a loyal customer of Vodacom and have never been treated like this!!!!!!!!!!!
Contact me on 0760588291

Waiting since 5 Feb 2019 to cancel my insurance no one was helping me I did sent mails and no answers

please call me

082 757 2064

I have cancelled my debit order on 15/02/2019 and I paid via EFT on 15/02/2019 (including the penalty fee) to Vodacom. On 25/02/2019 I paid my account via eft (R663.58), however on 26/02/2019 a demand payment went through to Vodacom again for R663.58. This means I paid twice for my Vodacom account this month. I have been struggling since 26/02/2019 to get someone to assist me with a refund back into my bank account. I got told to send an email to pop@vodacom.co.za with my proof of payment attached, when I called two days later they told me I had to email a bank statement to pop@vodacom.co.za, I then spoke to someone in accounts yesterday who told me they haven't received my requests and that I had to email all the information again to molebogeng.monaisa@vcontractor.co.za, I did so. Today I called again and again spoke to a consultant, had to re explain the entire situation to which she argued with me and said Vodacom doesn't owe me the amount that I am claiming. I then spoke to a manager Ashwin Abrahams, he asked me to email him all the info, which I did to ashwin.abrahams@vcontractor.co.za and that he will reply to my email and make sure it gets sorted out. Until now I haven't heard back from him either. It has been 7 days now since I logged this complaint and to date nothing has been sorted. I understand it takes 7 to 14 days for refunds, but without anybody confirming receipt of my query, how can the refund be done? I am sooooooooooo upset with Vodacom. Hubby and I will both be cancelling ALL our Vodacom subscriptions because we have had no joy and are not happy with the Vodacom services. I have basically been given the run around with the consultants, I have send numerous emails to different people and made numerous calls to actually get in touch with the correct person and still nobody has assisted me. I need this refund to be paid back into my bank account. Not only was some of your consultants rude and unprofessional but they were not able to resolve my query. This is the LAST I will try and reach Vodacom, if I do not get my payment back or any sort of feedback, I will not pay for my contract any longer and will join a different provider, I do not care about you taking back the phone, I already have a spare phone at home that I can use. And as for the laptop and data that I wanted to buy, I will now rather get that from FNB or MTN but I will NEVER AGAIN do business with Vodacom. I wish someone would pull all those recordings from when I called Vodacom, that way you would be able to see how many times I called, who I spoke to, what kind of service I received, and maybe then Vodacom can make adjustments to once again be the best in the business, but until they make changes, I want nothing from Vodacom. Nothing. You can actually call me and I will once more explain my issue, but I am not even counting on that. 079 340 3893

Pathetic service from Vodacom as usual! My upgrade was done online and Ram couriers delivered the phone to my work without and notice and I didn't have the relevant docs at hand. I called to change the address on Monday and everything was finalised when I called today they said they have still not updated the address and not sure when delivery will occur. PATHETIC

To manement

Hi this is K. Kader i am a customer at your canal walk store. I had a incedent with my phone i took it in on the 11/2/19 for repairs and it was told to me that the phone is beyond repairs and they will submit a claim with the insurance wiich is with vodacom and aperantly the device was discontinued and uptill today my problem is not resolved due to the fact that vodacom change there insurers and now they want to replace me with cheaper phone and i have to pay a higher excess. If someone can please look into this matter with great urgency it will be highly apreciated thank you. The no. Iis 0823768396.

Looking forward on your responce
K. Kader

I have a cell phone contract with Vodacom and I've taken insurance for the phone with Vodacom. Recently my phone broke I took it in for repairing and now they fixed the phone but now the insurance is giving problems with the claim and I pay my contract every month (insurance included).I am very unhappy with the service that I have received,I can't even have my phone back because of the problems with the insurance claim and it has been fixed already. It is unacceptable really.

kindly note that I applied for fibre in December and was promised to have an interim router which was delivered 2 months ago and till today I cannot connect and I have been phoning daily but still nothing. this is totally unacceptable as I have been having a contract with Vodacom for the past ten years now. I really feel let down. SO181116-527184, SO190226-595303

I called Vodacom repairs centre to find out about my claim. A certain lady by the name of Dersia Molefe, if that is her correct name was rude to me. She shouted at and yelled at me, she hung up whilst I was still explaining myself. I called again she answered and hung up again. I phoned and a certain lady by the name of Adele, answered, she said it is unfortunate that the lady is a manager. I am not sure if the manager has a right to treat customers the way she did.

Vodacom increased one of my contracts tariffs after the 24 month initial contract expired. I treid this morning to stop that contract. The person helping me was more interested in upgrade the contract than helping me cancel it. Please let an Afrikaans speaking person phone me and help me. I am a vodacom client for the past 24 years in it is the worse service I got in this 24 years. The number of the contract in question is 27646575213.

I used to really love Vodacom but for the past few days I really my network is reaLlysfaen bad and when I call them I never get any assistance or my call doesn't even go throu. . . This service provider is starting to be useless cause am missing important calls, am even thinking of porting to 8ta or other services providers cause I really can't. ..
Am very disappointed in Vodacom.

My airtime got missing then I decided to call the consultant didn't treat me right she was just rude I ended up loosing it vodacom you have worst consultants ever,I will using Telkom I am tired of you rude consultants.the rude consultant that I spoke to is thobile.

I have signed a Vodacom fibre contract SO181128-535094 in November 2018. On the 22 January 2019 Vumatel came to install the ONT Box. Since then I have waited for Vodacom to deliver and install the router. I have called the help desk many times and was given a SR 190123-201764. After calling the helpdesk over 12 times I have finally been informed that the router was delivered to a Company Roland Networking Consulting in Kwazulu Natal, There has obviously been a mix up as I am in Florida Park Roodepoort Gauteng. Even with this error picked up, till today I have STILL no router. Every time I call in I am promised that this will be escalated and some manager will call back to resolve this issue, but that call NEVER comes .
I have received emails to rate your service as this contract is complete. … How is that possible??
To crown it all I have already been invoiced! INV no VB/1715718. R 1122.87
I sent a mail on the 20 February to cancel this contract SR190220-257873. I have not heard anything from Vodacom regarding my cancellation request. I have requested my bank to reverse the debit order, but my cellphone bill is on the same Invoice. I don't want my cellphone cut off because that will be another mission to sort out
I am so annoyed , frustrated and disappointed in the service by Vodacom , I have many times told the help desk that I work from home and need the Internet urgently, but nobody seems to give a damn
PLEASE can someone just confirm cancellation so I can go to another service provider.

I get calls from Vodacom every few days for my upgrade. Why should I upgrade with one of the most well know company in South Africa.

1. Don't tell me that the no signal with load shedding as the towers are connected to the electrical grid, BUT MTN, Cell C and Telkom is fully operational. What is Vodacom not doing for their customers. I get kicked of the network and after load shedding I have to reboot my phone so that I can get back on the network. After checking my settings and my phone should automatically choose Vodacom.

2. Give me one reason I should stay with Vodacom when I was happy to give you 5 star review in the past with customer service, but now you're not even on the charts.

3. Not even talking about the roll-over of data charges that was planned.

4. I pay Vodacom a lot of money EVERY MONTH... So Vodacom step up to the plate and give us the service that we are used to.

I can not see myself upgrading my contract after many years with Vodacom if this become a permanent problem.

I have signed up for a black Friday deal in November 2018 for fiber for 599 a month.. The sales person assured me that we will have free wifi access until life has been installed and running at our premises. We were then further advised that the installation will be at the end of December 2018. Towards the end of December 2018 on calling Vodacom we were told that installation will only happen on the 1st January and upon questioning that being a public holiday it was further discovered that fiber cable must still be laid in our area. In January 2019 we received a bill from Vodacom for 1250 and upon queering this it was reduced to 599 but on further persistence about free wifi until fiber is life and active we were told that Vodacom does not provide free wifi for longer than one month. That pissed us off as we were told specifically that we will enjoy free wifi trough an interim router until fiber installation. Needless to say that now being in the middle of January 2019 and still no fiber installation. We then cancelled the whole deal and advised Vodacom that we will not pay any charges due to there in capability to resolve this matter.
Every time we called to follow up a different person tells us a different story. One of it was that after discovering that cables was indeed laid in our are that our matter was escalated for further action with the fiber department who will call us to set up installation. Well January drew to and end and still we have not heard back from this "fiber department". On numerous occasions we were told that our mater has been "escalated" . I honestly don't know what this word "escalate" means to Vodacom as nothing gets done accept we received another bill for an amount of 599 which we refused to pay and upon calling to esquire about this we were told that the matter has been erased."Erased", another fancy term used yet by another different person and yet we still received these bills. Upon further discovery we were told at one pint that there is two accounts against my name but being very apologetic about it Vodacom assured us that it will be "erased" also.Guess what, today 26th February 2019 I received yet another bill from Vodacom advising me that my account is in areas.
Every time I called Vodacom to follow up I am being referred to this so called "fiber department" who this matter has been "escalated" to and they will call me to resolve the issue but up to today I have not yet received any call or feedback on all my queries from the "fiber department"
I have threatened to expose Vodacom on social media because the lack of professionalism in this matter and I am very adamant to do this as every time I received negative feed back from them referring me to another department of theirs while receiving invoices which I have not signed up for.
I have cancelled this deal in the beginning of January already and as there is no fiber installed at my premises I accept Vodacom to cancel all charges raised in this matter and forward me an apology for handling this matter. I have also asked them to collect the interim router from me as it is not in use since January but it seems that Vodacom and this so called "fiber department " is not interested in my plight and just ignore my complaints and follow up mails.

To whom it may concern
I have been with Vodacom for years and I really have had no major issues with you hence I have remained loyal to the brand. In fact, I'm up for an upgrade soon and I intend on staying with you however after talking to your consultants today, I almost reconsidered this. I called Vodacom last week to inform them that I will be travelling from the 20th to the 24th out of the country and needed to activate roaming. They advised that I wont be able to use my data bundles (please check your recordings). I was aware of this anyway so at the airport on the 20th, I bought data of 1 GB for R149 which I knew I could use when I return to SA on the 24th. If you look at my user history, 1 GB lasts me for the month as I usually only use WhatsApp, I don't generally download a lot. I also have unlimited wifi at home so I don't require my mobile data. I got back on the 24th at around 5 and I was at home. I got back to work on today and I get a text saying my data is so I bought another 1 GB but I decided to call Vodacom because there is no way I would have used 1 GB in a few hours. When I called, your 1st consultant (I don't have a name) but it was a female working around 6:30 told me that it shows that I used the 1st GB, I told her that its nonsense since I was not even in the country. She was extremely rude and dismissive and passed me through your solutions department. I spoke to someone named Sizwe and when I told him that I was out of the country so I didn't even have access to data and I returned in the evening on the 24th. He interrupts me to inform me I made a call at 5;35 which is not the evening but the afternoon so basically implying that I was lying and he felt the need to educate me about the few hours difference between afternoon and evening. I went on to say yes, I arrived late afternoon/evening and made a calls but what does that have to do with finishing 1 GB of data. I even sent WhatsApp texts to inform family I arrived, does that use 1 GB of data? Nonetheless, he refunded the money but I made it clear that its not about the money anymore but rather the absolutely poor service and the principle. I have never taken time off sitting in my office typing up such a negative mail. I also happen to train a consumer care department to handle technical complaints so this is why I thought it necessary to complain about these consultants in particular. Please check my balance and usage. I use a lot of airtime for work and business so a couple 100 rands wont set me back. It was the principle and the 20 questions and the implication that I am a liar. I cant attach my ticket because this site doesn't support pdf but if you provide me with an email address, I can send you my actual itinerary, boarding pass for Sizwe to analyse the difference between late afternoon and early evening flights. I don't want him to lose his job but please at least train him and the young lady better.

Vodacom is ducting money from cell number 0604122203 every single day even though all apps have been discontinued this phone is only used to make calls and send messages.

Hi....why am i still listed on a bad judgement system while I'm still paying my account please try to update my status on ur payroll system...it has put me in a lot of stress because I'm paying my account...try by all means to have this matter resolved S.A.P

Tel no 066 274 4394 Account number 17300814-1
I was approached by Elite Mobile and persuaded to take a contract on a Huawei Y3 @ R99 pm.
we agreed that the debit order would run on the 15th of the month. As this did not happen on 15 Aug I expected the 1st d/o to run on 15th Sept. On 31st Aug an amount was debited to my acc of R217.86. Not knowing what it was for I had it reversed. Next d/o went off for R317.85
and because I did not expect that amount it bounced. I was not told of other fees and even the emailed statement I received from Elite Mobile reflected R99 monthly cost and no once off costs. From then till now I have been trying to cancel this contract as I was misled.
7 Oct spoke to to Zinkewe(?) who said they had to request the recording of the conversation.
I made several calls again to no avail.
15 Jan 19 told "still working on it"
17 Jan 19 told "still waiting for recording"
01 Feb 19 again- waiting
11 Feb 19 spoke to Cynthia who apologized profusely and said this contract would be cancelled and courier sent to fetch the device.
On the same day RAM couriers called to say they were on their way to fetch it. I rushed home to get it but when our offices closed, the courier had not yet arrived. I had a call at about 6pm from the couriers which I missed unfortunately.
13 Feb 19 called again and spoke to Kabelo who said it had been handed to legal but he would again request recording!
14 Feb 19 spoke to Mondley who assured me that by 11am on the 15th someone would call me. Today is the 22 Feb and I cannot even get to speak to Kabelo or Mondley. Keep getting cut off or put on hold for long periods. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME?!

I am now at a stage where I don’t know what to do anymore with regards to a Vodacom account of mine. I have been fighting a battle with Vodacom from November 2018 till to date.

I did an upgrade on my cellphone – in November 2018 at the Vodacom shop in Mall of Africa, the biggest mistake ever as I should have just cancelled it and go somewhere else. I have to cellphone accounts, both on my name- reference number XXXX and reference number YYYY and it was separate accounts for years. At the time of the upgrade a person call John did the upgrade, he then took the initiative to do a transfer from my name to my name, how this is possible only Vodacom knows. The only thing to be changed was my address and my surname as I got married. The marriage certificate with proof of address had to be loaded on my account according to him. During this upgrade he also decided to combine the accounts to reference number YYYY not telling me a thing. I continues making payments on both the accounts using the reference numbers I have been using for years. On the account YYYY a payment of R918 gets paid every month as it is a top up phone. On account XXX the following payment were made from November 2018.

November 2018 R3592
December 2018 R2000
January 2019 R2700

Total R8292.

From December 2018 Vodacom kept locking my line saying my account is in arrears by R8292. So both my lines are locked and I have to phone in, explain the situation to them, requesting to update the payments to the account as no one told me that the reference numbers have been changed. I will then be on the line for hours being transferred from the customer services to the accounts department. I will send the proof of payments like they request with the details as per the person to pop@vodacom.co.za. The lines will then be unlocked and promises are made that they will update the payments. The next day I will have the same problem and have to phone again going through the same process. This has been going on from December 2018. Feel free to please go look at all the call updates and listen to the calls to feel my frustration. I was told to go to the Vodacom store where I did they upgrade, this is after weeks of fighting to get this updated. Vodacom Mall of Africa as I suspected did nothing as they can’t do anything the accounts department needs to rectify the problem I was desperate sitting there for hours, speaking to a consultant and the manager and they promised they will also follow up and assist. As usual no one got back to me, I called the next day asking for an update and the manager got very arrogant telling me they can’t do anything. So we carried on to call to unlock the lines every day maybe twice, every second day etc. On the 15th my line got locked again and I was in tears begging Vodacom to assist me as I don’t know where to go to , to sort this out. A consultant assisted me and I thought I am getting somewhere as she could hear my frustration…. I thought its sorted once and for all as she gave me her manager’s email address to send the proof of payment. Today is the 21st and my account is still not updated. When you call and speak to a consultant you get send from one department to another, then they will tell you, your account XXXXis R4000 in credit….????? Explain this please..

I cannot do this any longer… This is my final and last attempt to get this sorted out… if I don’t get any assistance from here I will have to get legal advice and take this to social media. I have done my part for long enough… attached are some of the emails… if I have to add all the mails your mailbox will be flooded, to name everyone will take my days to compile that is why I am asking to refer back to the calls if they even got the calls or the notes on my account.

How do you do the transfer an account from yourself to yourself? How do you sort this out?

I have filed an insurance claim on the 9th Feb 19, to date I have not had a response and the worse part there's no response from 0821952. Even in vodacom service centres they cannot help. This is ridiculous and absurd to say the least.

Dear Vodacom CEO

I am an extremely upset client.

We have decided to take out vodacom fiber with you and the router was installed on the 2nd February 2018. We were told that the rougher takes 24 to 48 hours to configure on it's own. Unfortunately this was a lie and it was not configured. Your calls are recorded and you are welcome to listen in on how many lies we were told, how many times our query has been escalated and how we never got any feedback when told we would. We have called Vodacom on 0821904 every day since. It is the 19th February 2019 and we are still told that they can not get a hold of the back office and they can not do anything about our query. It's up to back office and not them. This is completely unacceptable on so many levels. How do you run a business in this manner and how do you allow this to happen after so many attempts to give you the benefit of the doubt. I called in again this morning and and I was told that it was sent to the incorrect department to configure then I was told to wait 3 hours for this to be done. I called again at 20.15pm today and get told that there is no progress in the query and no feedback. I have asked for this to be cancelled with immediate effect and your technicians must make sure that they are at my house by close of business tomorrow 20th February 2019 to collect your router and remove it from my premises. Should this not be done I will throw this device away and i will not be held liable for this...
I will post this complaint on every platform that I possibly can just to ensure that I save as many people from making the same mistake that I did. We will also be cancelling all our Vodacom contracts as well and will not be held liable for this as well.
Reference number SR1920202-222080
Reference for cancellation SR190219-257049
Extremely irate client

I did an upgrade during December 2018 that was wrongly done by the consultant. On the 31st of December 2018 I went in again and another consultant corrected by contract request.
Just to find out last week that VODACOM decided themselves to change my contract back to the wrong one (without obtaining my permission for this!!!).
And all the Vodacom personnel say is that I must wait because there is nothing they can do about it.

I have been a Vodacom client since ±1997 and previously reported to them that we do not have access to the Vodacom network on the farm. As expected they did nothing about it.

The attached KMZ file (Google Earth) shows the positions of the two farms and four towers in the area.

Currently I must use a pay as you go MTN phone to have communication on the farm. It is really irritating that Vodacom cannot supply access to their network of which I have been part of since 1997. How do they think I must run my business without having access to data and normal communication?

At this stage I am seriously considering canalling my four Vodacom contracts and use either MTN or Cell C.

Is it possible for you to assist?

Thank you in advance.

Yours Faithfully

Theo du Plooy

I have been trying to get my fibre installed into my house. Finally it was installed, but it's been 6 days and I can still not access the router or get the password from any of the incompetent call centre agents sot that I can at least log onto it. We call in every day and every day nothing gets done.
I logged a complaint with them on the 10th January for installation and everything and have a reference number: SR190110-178807, but yet they still feel that it is ok to give me the run around and tell me lies about it being escalated every day! This is nonsense man vodacom. I am a paying customer and when you want your money I don't tell you to wait 2 days! Just switch on my fibre already! It cannot be that hard!

This is happening every time I purchase a whatsapp bundle . On many occasions I had sms'es. I had whatsapp bundle. At the same time I also had available balance. But why does Vodacom deduct airtime from my available balance when I have sufficient data on in my whatsapp bundle.
Even when I purchase data Vodacom gives you free data for the same amount but it has no value. You talk for a few minutes and that R30 or R50 last just for a few minutes.
Your 60 minutes calls to all network is also a ridiculous. If I buy 60 minutes to all network at 8 pm at night and just talk for 10 minutes then I forfeit the balance at 23h59 that same night. Why can't Vodacom extent the period at until the next day. The customer is always losing out.
Extent your power hour at least up to the next day and more consumers will be satisfied.

Applied for FTTH on 09/01/2019.
I phone the Customer Services line twice to confirm an installation date.
Both time I was told that my query would be escalated and someone would phone me back today is 28/01/2019 still no reply or Fiber.

Your online services is terrible, I have made a online upgrade on Monday 21/01/2019 @ 15:25pm and was told the confirmation department would call me. Im still waiting for them to contact me in order for me to confirm my order. I have called a couple of times and was told they are back logged or their system is offline or the didn't have my phones in store or the would call me back and no one has. I was sent a message stating that my order has been processed, but how????? If no one has still not contacted me with regards to my order and its Friday 25/01/2019??????

My husbands phone is not activated and use the phone for business purpose i have phoned on the 12th of January and again on the 14th January
I received an email from you people to say it is escalated . It seems that the technicians don't care that we are losing money surely it cannot take 5 days to activate a number. I don't think that is good service at all

I had Fraud on my Cell I try to contact Vodacom but no luck
First I went to the Vodacom Shop they supply me with the number I must phone the first time I did get trough and they ask me to mail them with the complain and the affidavit what I done but it's seems that it's the wrong email so I phone again but no luck the fraud happened already in Oct but no luck to get Vodacom to help me

Hi Madame/Sir,

Please cancel my contract on 082 783 8298 the contract expires the end February 2019, This will also take place on all my Vodacom Contracts as and when they expire I will no Longer have anything to do with a company that has now over booked my account with between R3500.00 and R4000.00 for 3 months since August 2018. I have logged this complaint a week ago and this is pathetic as your philosophy clearly states that all queries will be resolved within 24 Hours. Note That each time I contacted Vodacom with the above mentioned I was promised that would not happen again, which was in itself misleading information, I will be sending all my queries, corrections of accounts and correspondence to the Ombudsman and to the SA Consumers Complaints. Also note I WILL Default on this month’s payment and will only pay the amount minus the over charge of R3500.00, please send me Vodacom’s Bank account Details. in which I can pay this amount at the end of January 2019. See Ref No. 1-34271815928274 (Samu). Note no one person has called me back WRT this matter, only 1 call was made to me after I sent an SMS stating that my query was not resolved and she said I must wait another 24 hours which was on Thursday. I kindly also request that all Tape recordings be pulled and made available to me, I have recorded some of my calls with your personnel and will also send these to the above mentioned. I trust that you will ensure that this matter does not have to go further and that the extra charges are removed from my Invoice by the 18th January 2018. Vodacom has put me under a huge amount of stress WRT the large account and I hold Vodacom accountable for this. I have once again made a call13:23 and was on the line for 21 min. The Lady informed that a credit was made against my account but could not see what was the amount. last month your people called 3 times the same day of the query and the next morning I received notification that it was corrected. I was also then for the 2nd time PROMISED that it would not occur again, obviously this was also not the truth, also NOTE: My WIFI has been switched off since my last conversation on the 9th of December 2019, so please tell me how data is used when it is switched off?????????/

The customer service is useless and rude. Vodacom lowered our profile for no reason (right when we were supposed to upgrade) and said it was because we didn't pay our bills (which we did, every month. We never skipped a payment) They said the profile will be back up to a high profile in 3 months, which is now, when we called they were rude and said there's nothing they can do and the profile is still low.

Good day,

I am writing this email as a last resort regarding the installation of my fibre: SO181124-531926 and SO180920-494846 (previously).

I have on numerous and countless occassions, since our infrastructure was installed in November of 2018, tried to make an appointment for the installation. I was even once called by your scheduling department and an appointment was made for the 07th December 2018 at 1pm. I took a day off work and waited, and waited, and waited. Your technician's and scheduling department did not even have the decency to call to apologise or reschedule. Just a day of work wasted for nothing.

I have logged a complaint on Hello Peter on the 03rd December 2018, I just get a generic response. The call centre agent that called me couldn't even assist with my problem and told me straight that I can just cancel the contract. Is this how you treat customers?

I have also lodged this same complaint on your facebook page, tagged it on your twitter account and even received a response back from your facebook account stating that it will be looked into and no answer on any of these platforms.

I called again today and your call centre agent told me to wait on the line and then just cut me off! I can't get to speak to a manager. I am starting to believe that your scheduling department is a myth.

My query has been escalated for over 2 months now and there is no resolution in site.

I no longer am interested in the interim access that you are providing me with as it is only a capped amount of data and the fibre is to be and unlimited package. We run our small businesses from home and this internet is really an issue.

As per the terms of lodging a complaint as set out by ICASA and also the Consumer Protection Act I would appreciate if you could acknowledge this complaint and issue me with a reference number. Also a resolution should be reached within 14 working days. If not I will have no option but to take this matter further.

Robyn L Ford
082 842 3465

My son's phone was stolen and I requested a sim swop to be done. The staff at Vodacom Greenacres was very helpful and tried to assist, HOWEVER I have been to the shop 4 times to do a sim swop and after the 4th attempt the sim card is still not active. I have only used Vodacom as my product provider and had my contract for my cell phone, my children's cell phones and tablets for many years. However it is now 2 months that my son is not able to use his phone, because the sim swop can not be done!!!!!

When I asked for a new number on the exiting contract the staff informed me that it can not be done. I would have to take an additional contract with the current contract. This is not acceptable. I NEED THIS SWIM SWOP TO BE DONE AND FINALIZED ASAP. My cell number for you to view all the products I have with Vodacom 082 410 8513.

I did an upgrade in 2016
My number is 084 666 0727
According to the system I am only able to upgrade again in November of 2020
Sorry, you can't upgrade just yet.
You will be able to upgrade from 27 November 2020
I have been to the store in Cresta JHB several times and every time is told to come back in 7 - 10 days
The store manager advised that I should be able to upgrade in March 2019
It is now January 2019 and still NOTHING has been done or rectified
I have spoken to Hlobisile at Upgrades who inturn forwarded me to katekani
I also spoke to Vuyo at the accounts department trying to get this issue sorted out - Who then advised that Accounts cannot do anything and promptly put me back to Upgrades - It is pretty pointless if NOBODY knows how to fix my account
Please can I have feedback as how you intend rectifying this situation
You can reach me on 084 666 0727
My ID is 6607270058080

My sim got stuck in my new phone and I needed a technician's assistance in this regard. I visited the Golden Acre branch, Cape Town and was advised by the agents there that I needed to go to either the Waterfront of Century City for assistance from a technician. I then went to the Waterfront after work (15h30) and on arrival was directed to two "technicians". On explaining my dilemma, I was unprofessionally informed by both the woman and man sitting at the desk that they cannot assist me with my problem, I needed to go to Century City and they could not understand why the agents at Golden Acre branch referred me to them. On voicing my disappointment they just shrugged their shoulders and said they could not assist me, not even trying. I then asked the male agent his name and he refused to give to me wanting to know why I wanted to know his name as he was not going to tell me what his name was. I then became quite perturbed at his unprofessional attitude and requested to speak to a manager as his responses lingered heavily towards being rude.

The manager (Mark) of the branch then came to me after quite a while and when I explained my concerns he apologised but the agent (whose name I then determined was Taureeg) continued being his "rude" self. The manager then offered to look at the phone which I then refused to do as I was not impressed with the service at such a supposedly "high level international" branch of Vodacom.

I personally would wish that Taureeg apologises for his unprofessional behaviour and don't believe that he should be working in such a high profile environment, where tourists also walk in for assistance.

Kind Regards

Beulah Esau

Good day.

I am currently having a debit order issue with Vodacom. Vodacom is suppose to be investigating the issue and up until now, I still haven't heard anything back from anyone, and it's 3 months later. My data was cut off and therefore no more debit orders were to go off until the investigation was completed.
None of these issues would have been caused if the debits were taken off from the correct account and not the one i had canceled.
I had notified Vodacom Customer Care, as well as the Accounts Department, far in advance before the debit order took place.

My new account details was given and confirmed by the accounts department and yet Vodacom continued to debit from the wrong account. I now have been charged with penalty fees including the amount of my contract per month since this issue started in September 2018. The debit order was suppose to go off from my new account in October.

Vodacom continued to debit from the old account for October and November and my new Account details was only confirmed last year December after I went to Vodacom Cavendish Square.

After I contacted Vodacom, went into the Vodacom shop and my new Account details was confirmed, Vodacom debited the full outstanding amount out off my account today on 03-12-2018.

Vodacom however gave me double the data, but unfortunately this isn't beneficial to me at all.

I have a strict and tight budget and due to Vodacom not doing their work properly, it has now interfered with other responsibilities I have as well as left me with a shortfall in my budget.

This can not continue!

I have a vodafone modem with which I use the above e-mail and since 18 November 2018 my password is rejected. A password that I've been using since 2009. I have contacted the customer service line numorous times to report the problem and requested the IT department to contact me, since they repetedly claim that the problem is solved, but neither that has happened nor is the problem resolved. My contact no. is 0827389900 ,and the modem with the faulty e-mail receiver is 0793049986

Good day to you

Every time I recharge when I check my balance again I find that money has been deducted without me making a call.

Please check and advise.

Ebrahim Isaacs

I been trying to acquire and additional line (ported from MTN), for the last 3 weeks. My initial conversation was with Vodacom sales on 0821950, (consultants Name: Godfrey). I request the addittional line at a "Price Matched" cost of R999 as prviously oofered to me on my last upgrade. Godfrey blatantly refused stating they cannot put forward susch a request. Appproximately a week later I again called 0821950 to initiate the porting of the MTN Number and activation of a new contract line. I then spoke to Kagiso who agreed to request from Vodavom Commercial to activate the new line at R999 and stated it will take a day or 2. Days later Kagiso had not called back and I had left 5 messages with his colleagues requesting a call back. Eventually i managed to reach him 6 calls later and he stated that they "cannot make outgoing calls". This sounded ridiculous to me.
I insisted on speaking to his team leader Pililhe Dlamini whom since has always "been out to lunch" or "not available" to date.
Apparently a company called Bytes People Solutions is outsourced as Vodacom sales. This company displays a clear lack of integrity and expertise. Their approach to custumer service is appauling. I am a client of vodaom for the since 1997 and am utterly duisgusted with the disgraceful service I am subjected too. "Vodaconm Sales" on 0821950 may be the the introduction to Vodacom for new customers and this service centre is likely to create an immensely poor impression. It is extremely unlikely that I mam the fisrt customer that is made to endure this frustartion due to the incompetent and unethical manner of this service centre.
There also seems to be and issue with the porting of the number from MTN. After a conference call with Vodacom and MTN porting departments this morning its seems that Vodacom has not sent through a "message 8 and 9" that is hindering the porting process. A supervisor Natasha at Vodacom Porting vowed to get the issue resolved. Should I hold my breath??

The McDonald's outlet at the corner of Boundary rd. and Wellington street is getting sloppy . Ketchup dispensers empty latter in the day, filthy floors by mid afternoon, too many kids sitting around playing catch with the hamburger wrappers. I am not the only one that is complaining just the only one that took the time. Food is good thought.

Took a cellphone contract in July 2016 .I was told that contracts ends end of August 2018 and all necessary payments were made as I asked them NOT TO RENEW the contract .

Come September 30th I was asked for payment of R208 and i disputed this as my contract ended in August but they ended up saying it means I was given incorrect information by the Vodacom agent ,I then confirmed that once I make payment they won't contact me again and in fact they will send me a cancellation letter and they said yes.to this day, almost 3 months later am without a paid up letter whereas 5 days ago they said I will receive it within 24-48 hours.

I had applied for data contract a Month back.

I'm not receiving any update on contract status and every time i contact the vodacom store where i had submitted by application only response i get is WE ARE LOOKING AT IT AND ISSUE IS ESCALATED

No more feedback until i call them again.

The Vumatel rooter was installed during May 2018 we still awaiting for Vodacom to install the Vodacom Rooter. I phoned several times,sent emails, people promise to come back to me but they don't.The salesman Timothy Swartz is very unprofessional and unhelpful. I phoned him several times, spoke to him on 6/11 he promised to come back to me but he don't he

The manager at the vodacom store in mall of africa Sibelo not sure how to spell it is extremely rude. He has no customer etiquette at all. His attitude was terrible and he was intimidating. I was charged R100 too much and he didn’t even care to try and understand and listen to me. He was abnoxious and totally rude. I have been with vodacom for years and I actually feel like cancelling it paying what i still owe and noving to another provider because of this man.

Natalie de Sousa

MY HUSBAND JG DE BRUIN -DECEASED 20181021-5705115037086(ID)ACC- I0574569-01
i CHANGED EVERTHING TO MY NAME LM DE BRUIN-EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY. ON MONDAY I RECEIVED
AN MESSAGE ON MY PHONE: MANDATORY ACCOUNT LIMIT REACHED-SUBSCRIBERS SOFTLOCKED??????????????? AFTER TAKING A DAY'S LEAVE TO SORTING IT OUT-THE PROMISE WAS THAT THE SERVICE WOULD BE ON IN 24 HOURS????????? AFTER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS IT WAS ON FOR A FEW HOURS?????????? NOW THE SAME MESSAGE APPEARED - SOFTLOCKED. I WANTED TO UPGRADE AGAIN AT VODACOM??????????? NOW IM WAITING FOR MY CONTRACT TO EXPIRE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T RATE MY EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THERE IS NONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T EVEN BUY AIRTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED AT VODACOM AND I'M GOING TO POST IT ON FACEBOOK FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE WHAT TO EXPECT FROM VODACOM. THANK YOU!

Overcharging
No help from help desk
Bad attitude
Miss representations

I purchased a Vodacom Huawei P20 Lite on contract for the first time on the 17-11-2018 and my experience with them was a very poor one. I normally buy cash phones. I have an MTN network and i asked them to change my network from MTN back to voadacom and to keep my same number. They told me it would take up until 1 December for that process. i was reluctant but i agreed. I went into the Chatsworth Branch store and they told me it was sorted out. i told them nothing was done because i could not use my phone and it has not been used from the time i purchased it. there was no sim card given to me as well. the attendent put my phone on and gave it to me. they checked on the system and saw that it was not done yet it was approved the day it was purchased. i am so unhappy that I want to cancel my first time contract or else I will open a case. another option I am willing to take is that the phone be checked and replaced. it has not been used and it might give me a problem in the future which I am not going to be happy about. He also asked me to put a screen guard which i did but the phone is new. i want a new phone that can be used the same day as i have waited 16 days to use my phone which i could not.

Kindly advise the way forward.

kind regards

Lee-anne Pillay

i was due for an upgrade in October i was called by the agent and told i will be getting 2 new devices x2 P9 LITE.I went to the store and only was given 2 sim cards which i paid R105 each for. i then went back to the store in Phoenix Plaza only to find out that the agent saying that i already received the phones. In March i got a call from Raaf & Associates telling me that i need to pay for these phones that i don't have.
can you please get someone to call me ASAP so i can clarify what transpired.

Account Number: 107110945

I made an eft payment of R1586,57 on the 26/10/2018. Unfortunately it went in to wrong Vodacom Account from Standard Bank online banking.
I have emailed Ashwin Abrahams, the superviser at the Vodacom Account Department, who assured me that he had sent it the Finance Department for allocation.

The allocation of my payment has still not been processed and I am receiving smses on all 3 cell phones regarding non-payment and warnings of suspension of services.

How do I go about having this problem resolved?

This is urgent

Garth Benton

Contact: 071 6030 417

My name: is Ms Bronwen Bownes, Cellphone No. 0825692402, I'm very angry. My Mother cancelled my old cellphone contract, without, my approval. I'm, now, on a new Pay-As-You-Go, with 5 Megs Wi-Fi Contract, fixed for 2 years. I want to know how my old contract, was canceled without any proper authorisation, from me! I cannot afford to finance this new contract.

My Mother has told Vodacom that she cannot afford to finance, my cellphone, anymore. That's lies. She just took out a brand new cellphone contract, on a Samsung Galaxy 5J Pro, with R169, per month airtime.

I just wanted to set the record straight.

Bronwen

WI Fi at my house just dint work .My 10G contract works four hours a day if you are lucky,my wife use a 2G contract on her Tablet and that is even worse.I want this 10G contract cancelled because it is of no use to me.It is not a problem with my equipment as one of my neighbors had the same problem and changed to Telkom and now has no problems.Optic fibre cables have just been installed in our complex,but with my Wi Fi working like it does I will never recommend Vodacom in this complex even if it is "Optic Fibre"
My phone 0796445009 Would like the 10G contract cancelled please as we cant use it.

useless after 3 months a contract has still not been cancelled despite committing to do so

This a story about 2 young people, let's just say the sweet and the sour. They both work at the Vodacom Shop, Lakeside Mall, Benoni. I went into the store to enquire about a new battery for my cell phone. Jonathan very abruptly informed me they will have to book in my, leave it there for a couple of days till a technician can see which battery it takes. I said to him this will be impossible as I use my phone all the time for business. He lifted his shoulders and said 'well sorry, that's how it works'. Luckily a little lady by the name of Alicia approached me from a side desk and said 'sir, let me see of I can help'. She opened my phone, removed the battery, checked with her manager and informed me they had a battery in stock. She changed the battery and put it on quick charge for me and 10 minutes later we were out of there. Great service thank you Alicia. As for Jonathan...Jonny my boy, take a tip from the lady.

PS I've been a Vodacom customer for > 20 years and staff like Alicia reminds me why I stay one!

Your sincerely,
Albert Wessels
082 898 0693

I have upgraded one of my accounts at the Vodacom Shop at Vodaworld on 8 October 2018 and it should have come with a PS4 and top dog voucher, I did not recieve the top dog voucher nor the PS4. The constultant said that the PS4 is out of stock and I need to call to find out when they have as she has no indication of when it will arrive. Vodaworld's number does not work due to construction and I drove there to enquire a week later. I was given the consultant's personal contact number and I called a week later only to be told they don't know yet. After visiting another Vodacom shop and they indicated that they have stock available. I complained on Facebook on 28 October 2018 and the social media team contacted me on Sunday saying that someone would call me, nobody called. When I followed up they said I should be patient and wait for a call. After no call was received I called the consultant on her cellphone on 2 November. She indicated that the manager is trying to source a PS4 from the warehouse and she would come back to me. She did not come back to me so I called again twice on 7 November 2018 and she did not answer my calls but sms'd back saying she would call me back. I decided to visit the branch to speak to a manager and no manager was there to attend to my query. The service desk lady spoke to the warehouse manager (Louis) and she said he would call me back with feedback later that day. He did not call and Caroline (Consultant) still did not call back. The contact number for Caroline is 0829978719.

Resolution Sought:
I would like my PS4 and Top dog voucher today as I am already paying for it. I cannot contact anyone else at the Vodacom shop as the number does not work and when I go there I am told there is no Manager available. Please see attached screenshots of communication with the social media team.

Dear sir/madam

I am desperately hoping you will be able to assist me.

I joined Beefcor in March 2018 as General Manager. I have been a loyal Vodacom customer for approx 15 years in a private capacity. As part of my Beefcor package, my number was to be swapped to the Beefcor business account (reverse migration). Beefcor has approx 35 Vodacom numbers on it's business account.

In March 2018 I visited Vodacom at Brits Mall to inquire about this 'reverse migration' and was given some papers to complete.
I waited for around 4 weeks, then went back to check on progress. There was no record of the documents I had submitted. In other words the process had not even started.
In the meantime my private contract expired, where I was advised not to re-new due to the imminent reverse migration.
I was asked to re-submit all the papers (including letters from the board of directors) in April 2018. I was told it could take up to 2 months for the reverse migration to happen. I did this the same day.
I followed up in June 2018. I was told that there was progress but not yet complete
I followed up in July 2018. I was told that nobody knew why nothing had happened. Service support was then requested from Brits store for me. They called me a day later and told me I must resolve at the store, they couldn't help - the store told me they can't help.
I have been trying to follow up periodically since. I spoke to the manager at Brits Mall Vodacom store, and explained to her that I was trying to run a R2b a year business with now a pay as you go type arrangement on my cell number. She was basically uninterested and told me there was nothing she could do about it. The fact that Beefcor has so many numbers on its business account was unimportant to her. I was very shocked by this very poor customer related attitude.
I asked a lady at Brits Vodacom store for the contact number for a regional manager where I could escalate this issue with. She could not give me his number, but put my name and number in a store diary for him to call me the next day when he was due to visit the Brits store. He never called me.
To date I have visited the Brits Vodacom store 9 times trying to get this issue resolved. I work in Pretoria, so this is taking a lot of my time.
Brits no longer return my calls for assistance, I have had no feedback for months.

I feel this to be totally unacceptable. It has been over 10 months now and I am no longer further forward. No one is taking my issue and helping to get it resolved. I am currently paying over the odds amounts for calls and data, whilst running a large business that supports over 30 Vodacom business numbers. It is ever increasingly becoming more and more frustrating to be ignored with no signs of any customer service on this matter.

Please can someone assist with this urgently.

Hi.
I have been with vodacom through autopage for approximately 15years. I haven’t had a problem until my account was moved over to vodacom last year October. Since then I have been billed incorrectly and had to open a fraud dispute. I have had no contract since April and been on pay as you go since then and no caller id. Since then my bill accumulated to over R8000.00 on pay as you go and my contract has ended. Nobody can help me over the phone. There has been no communication from vodacom whatsoever and yet my bill keeps increasing. I feel vodacom does not have the capacity to solve simple problems. I also feel that their only interest is to make money and have no regard for their clients. I have called on numerous occasions without receiving much of an answer. I’m even starting to think they don’t have a fraud dispute department, (which you cannot contact directly) only by unanswered emails. I have since got another service provider who is capable of resolving issues. I’m tired of dealing with vodacom. To throw away a long term paying client so easily makes me wonder.

Greg

I took out a new contract on 20/10/2018 wich is a laptop Lenovo . When trying to switch it on did not go in keeps on telling me there is a problem. Took it back to the Vodacom shop at mall@reds Centurion. Now they telling me I must phone Lenovo to fix the problem,now Lenovo tells me I must go back to the shop where I bought it they need to exchange it, now they say they can't do it its not there problem, I refuse to pay anything on that contract for something that is not working, how can you sell a faulty product and rob the client, My id 6909260252081 my number is 0724206527. This is not the first time I had a problem with Vodacom. I need to no what is going to be done about it.

Good day
I took out a contract with vodacom in 2015 it was for my son as a gift for his bday..was a 24 months contract ( 2 years )
We had a problem from the start ( the contract i signed a Game was for the amount of R 199.00 per month..

we ? the mater but was never assisted by Vodacom..
When the time came near.. We went to Vodacom in Middleburg we asked them to put the cancelation tru by that time we were already very tired and dissapointed in the service and wanted to be over with Vodacom...
After the Contract due date was over Vodacom deducted again we reversed the debit cause we signed a 24months contract and reminded them of Cancelation..

After debit reverse we Phone them again for a second Cancelation..after so many months we are starting to get attorney letters that say we owe Vodacom alot of money..
The Attorney called once and did not even give me time to answer is qeustions so i dropped the phone in his hear...
Now he is just sending mails for payments...
I asked in a very polite email that he must sent me the reason why we are handed over...still awaits email that state reason...

My husband was only contacted 1 time by Vodacom that was the time they said he was behind ( the time when he reverse the debit) ...was the day when he told the lady that contract was cancelled and as she can see it is only a 24 month contract and nobody was permitted to extend the contract...

I have two contracts which both was due for upgrade since August 2018. I decided to do an upgrade on the one contract only which I took out for my son,so I enquired at Vodacom the BRIDGE GREENACRES,PE BRANCH for the cellphone my Son wanted and when they had in stock I asked the saleslady to proceed with the upgrade onb the number 0714014993.I was told that I owe no balance on that contract so to my understanding it was that for the next mnth all I will be paying is for the new cell ,but to my dismay I saw my statement at the end of last month and I was charged for both .In other words I was firstly given the upgrade on the wrong contract and now I'm having to pay for the cell contract which is no longer active or I use ie the 0714014993 number.i went back to the store and was told I could just get a simswop done and all the Data will be given to me on that sim..What the saleslady failed to realize is the inconvenien it caused me now because I nolonger am able to use the 071 number since it expires end of November and its meaning my son need to change all his cv"s which ive put out with his 071 number .so I'm paying for two contracts now until the end November because of negligence of the salesrep..I'm very annoyed since ive lodged a complaint two weeks ago and not one person followed up on this till date. Somuch so for customer service . I will not ever have any dealings with Vodacom because of this pathetic service .

Call center agent gave misleading information whilst trying to sell me an upgrade. When I told him I could not afford any additional costs he rudely put the phone down on me. Pissed off!

Cell no 0721476209. I handed a written complaint in at Liberty Mall Pietermaritzburg,2-3 weeks ago, regarding reception in the area over the last few months ,I have had no feedback what so ever . Would somebody please advice me what to do, as this is very frustrating when one can not contact or be contacted . PLEASE regard this as URGENT
Regards Bruno Eggers

I called in on 05/09/2018 at about 18:50 to query on my account what my balance is, the lady I spoke to took me through my account and how I have been making payments and what was owing. In the end she confirmed the amount I need to pay is R160, on 06/09 I went to my nearest voda shop to make the payment and there I was given a different amount of R419.20, I asked that we make another enquiry as that is not the amount I was given . When i called the accounts I spoke to a lady by the name of Smangele who was very rude and being impatient with me, I then hung up and called again to speak to a team leader, a guy by the name of Phumulani assisted me.
Who also gave me a different amount to be paid, as customer I feel it is not my fault that one consultant confirmed an incorrect amount as when I asked about the sms I received she advised I should ignore that their billing system has an error and is confirming incorrect amounts, the amount that I need to pay is the one she confirmed. TCF in this regard needs to be followed,
I am still awaiting feedback from the TM regarding the complaint I put in for Smangele and also the conclusion on my account? the cell phone nr in question is 071 632 0725.

Can I get feedback on this urgently please, I may be contacted on the number above.

Mbali

Good day to all. Hope all are well .the reason for this e-mail is the pathetic service from the retention department and customer care department. I contacted the retention department in regards to cancelling my Vodacom contract which I have had from 2011 . I have paid a substantial amount of money for this contract and decide to go to a new service provider due to it being cheaper .on the 31st of August 2018 I phoned 082 135 had was directed to the retention department. I was consulted by lunhgie who asked why I wanted to cancel my contract. I told him I was paying too much and it was cheaper with a new service provider . He then told me that he wanted evaluate my contract and get me a better deal . I also told him i was looking at a laptop . He told me he would contact me on the 1st September 2018 and that he was finishing at 2 . I told him I would be available after 8 . There was no contact from him or Vodacom at all. I phoned customer care to speak to manager . I was told to speak to a team leader. I was put on hold for 10 minutes. I phoned back a I was given the run around .the consultants were rude and it was noisy and I could hear anything . I phoned back for the 3rd time . I explained to the consultant my delima, I was placed on hold and and Lebo the new consultant from retention department was updated about my issue. When i was put through to Lebo I was told to hold again due to her manager being busy. I am so tired of being put on hold , rude consultants , consultants not getting back , poor customer service. I work in a service department for VW and trust me my customers are important to me . I always get back to them and make sure that all there needs and requests have been met . Please let me know why I should stay with Vodacom . From 2011 till now as a customer I have never complained and just paid. The 1st time I consult Vodacom and this is the service . Disappointed customer Vinnolan Moodley .

I've been handed over to Burnard, Raaff & Associates on a unpaid account that has expired.. All my Vodacom accounts worked on debit orders. What's strange to me is my Red account (which was expired for almost a year and in use) was debited monthly without issues, but the additional contracts I needed to pay these expired accounts direct to Vodacom. Why did Vodacom not contact me to inquire why the accounts was not paid instead I was handed over to attorneys. The ref DBN000151430. Please supply me feedback how there are inconsistencies in the billing methods.
I'm paying the outstanding balance; but I'm seriously considering to change network due to this...

I started complaining about my phone which did not work and the amount charged was not according to the discussion with consultant. I have phoned almost daily (proof of calls on my phone) and STILL 2 MONTHS LATER AM STILL SITTING WITH A PHONE WHICH I DON'T WANT AND HAVE HAD THE MOST PATHETIC SERVICE EVER FROM VODACOM. I insist on a internal investigation and full report.

Vodacom / Very very bad service

1 Lephalale, South Africa

I have been a Vodacom customer for over 8 years, me and my husband. Never have I claimed screen insurance, but about a year ago my husbands CAT phone screen chattered and his CAT speaker were not working so they send us a new phone. Now my CAT S30 that I have now for over a year screen has chattered and I have send it in for repair on the 26/06/2018, the Saturday 30/06/2018 they phoned me and said that my excess payable will be R150.00, I said that it will be fine, it would take 2 weeks for my phone to be repaired (at Polokwane). I phoned Vodacom Lephalale on the 12/07/2018 to hear if my phone is back from repairs they said no my phone was send back unfixed because I have not paid the excess, the 17/07/2018 I went and paid the excess of R150.00 at FNB LEPHALALE MALL BRANCH, VODACOM SHOP LEPHALALE MALL, send the proof of my payment to Polokwane repairs so that my phone could be fixed!!! Today 01/08/2018 I went to the Vodacom Shop Lephalale Mall to hear what is going on, my phone is still not fixed because now there is a problem with the IMEI number!! Best of all they could track my phone with the job no that they gave me I am so upset what am I to do. The service is pathetic!!! The day I took in my phone I begged them that is very important that they fix my phone as soon as possible, because my father have passed away and I needed my phone with thing that had to be organized, now I have to sit with the loss of my Dad and very bad and disappointing service by Vodacom they just keep on giving me the run around.

Kind regards
Hope that U can help me with my situation

I have been trying to change a cell contract from one company to another.All details and paperwork were given to Vodacom outlet in windermere centre morningside Durban tel 031-3127083.It has been a month and nothing has been done and I can not get any answers from them as they say Vodacom is responsible for the change over,when I contact Vodacom they tell me to contact the store???
I can not get any joy from any one at all and they are representing Vodacom so that is what I look at,the cell number in question is 082 4556 356 and we have been with Vodacom for a long time and our new company wishes to upgrade all there phones and contracts to Vodacom.
I don't se this happening with this type of service.

hope someone out there can help

I have had no service the whole day. Tried to phone and got through to telkom instead. Waited on line for half an hour. Feel very frustrated and will make enquiries about an alternative provider tomorrow.

Dear

My sell number 0828088857. ID 5409185045083

This is the 4th time that I arranged for my account to be fixed

You wrongly did nor deduct last month’s premie

The lady at the call centre confirmed it and said it will be rectified

Yesterday my service was suspended ;so and I phoned again.

Again she apologised and confirmed my service is connected

Up to now nothing, phone and sim are still blocked

What a poor service delivery and taking into account that is Vodacom’s fault

I will forward this complaint to social media

Kind regards

i bought a vodacom sim card last week and i have been getting calls from a man Sipho saying that i'm using his nummber . When i called the customer care line i was tlold that this number was recycled but the previous owner of this number said he never stopped using his number .
This is an inconvinience for both me and the previous onwner as i have given this number to potential bussiness partners. What do you suggest i do (082 365 4668) Ayabonga Gogo

I bought a phone for my Wife(SAMSUNG S9+)This was on the 23rd of May 2018. I also bought the LED Cover/pouch and a screen protector. I received a voucher as part of the package and was told that I could exchange the value of this voucher when buying any original Samsung Product. I went to buy a Car charger for the phone and was told that it not allowed, I may only use it on the purchase of a cover/ pouch. I already have one and if I was informed correctly on the day of the purchase, I would have used it. it is now worth nothing to me. I feel I was misled.

I lodged a e mail query 0n the 09/07/2018 regarding one of my Vodacom accounts
received feedback the same day that it will be sent to the contracts department and they will give me feedback.
have heard nothing since send a query about it on 16/07/2018 still nothing.
the sad news is this is the second query about the same problem the previous month I had lengthy discussions on the phone regarding the same problem query number is:EC-1KJ9-19VWGG Vodacom account.
This is poor service actually totally bad from a company like vodacom

I have been dealing with Deon Du Plessis at your Clearwater offices regarding my cell phones which \i needed sorted out and also payments made by me over a number of months for a cell phone which should have been cancelled so as to enable me to switch to pre paid \i also inquired as to refunds
I have followed up on numerous E mails and have had no response to date and nor has my account been debited this month as to the monthly billing.
I am now sick and tired of the service received from Vodacom and I need this matter to now be resolved failing which I will be left with no other alternative then to take this complaint to higher authority and also mention my frustrations on Hello Peter.
Please respond URGENTLY

T R Alcock Cell phones in question are as follows 0722228292,0799873756 and 0723687205-Cell phones registered in the name of T R Alcock ID 5304185052082.

In need I can furnish all my correspondence with Deon should this be required

Good morning Vodacom Team,

Where I’m sitting here I’m so so frustrated, about 4 weeks ago my daughter phones me and asks me "Mom what is this welcoming ring tone you have on your phone"
I say what welcoming tune, and she says when she phones it says say Press * to copy this tune" blah blah blah at R 3 a day.
I said but I don’t know how this got there as I do and I never do subscribe to these things, ever, never
I have been at Vodacom Carnival now how many times, they phoned call centre, they pin in some numbers and they said it would be gone within 24 hours, it is still on every time.
I have phoned Vodacom call centre, and they have told me contact a number sorry cannot remember it’s *117 something and then to cancel the subscription, but when you do that it says “you are not subscribed to any subscriptions”????
I went again to Vodacom call centre Saturday and they phoned call centre an said they must put in *117*987# it will take 24 hours and will be gone, and Wallla, it is still on???????
I went to East Rand Mall Vodacom yesterday and the technician did something and said he deactivated it, probably 24 hours I must check in the morning, and Walllllla it is still on.
I am frustrated, as it has been eating my little air time I have, and then if I don't have air time left it bills our account.
My husband just upgraded/downgraded my phone and his phone, please can someone have this sorted out, I cannot understand that Vodacom cannot, and I need to be refunded my air time and the payments which have been billed to our account.

I just spoke to Vodacom call centre now they logged a service request, Ref no they sent to my husbands phone as he is the account holder, 072 630 9063
If you can please get back to me urgently

Have a nice day

Mary
063 777 1127
Brian Ilsley – 072 6309063

Good evening,

I hope this e-mail finds you well.

For the past twenty odd years I have been nothing but a loyal Vodacom promoter and client. I have four contracts with Vodacom and the only thing standing between me cancelling all four, and never uttering a single good word about the company and it's service to anyone, is your response to my question, how many times must one spell an address?

As mentioned above I have four contracts and recently decided to upgrade two of the four. I moved house and specifically informed Vodacom of my new address before upgrading. It has been over two weeks and yet the staff at Vodacom, after multiple calls, explanations, the spelling of my address backwards and forwards, still don't have a clue as to where I live, and quite obviously don't have a cooking clue about South African geography either.. (after contacting RAM for the third time I was informed that the official address on my packages says "Plot 164, Coldstream, Humansdorp, Easter Cape, Hartbeespoort," to whom Siri apparently asked if they 'were drunk' when typing in that ridiculous address. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but that address does not exist in South Africa!?) My packages have been sent cross country, most likely damaged, and I have been sat at home wasting time, and losing money, for two weeks waiting to receive these packages.

My question is what is Vodacom going to do to compensate me for my time wasted sitting at home waiting on a delivery? Because I now have to potentially wait ANOTHER WEEK after contacting yet another one of your staff members today. And honestly, how many times must I spell my address? Because I would have thought seven times to be ENOUGH.

Please refer to your voice recordings for any further information regarding the unprofessionalism of your staff in the matter. (Also please excuse my language in the last call, because I had to reorder everything.)

Regards,

Marianne Sauer

My phone nor my wifes phone can dail 0800 no I have reported this 3 times and at voda shop even take out sim in other phone still not working even bought air time not working and after hours all emergancy no is 0800 like car track or road side assistance so I will hold Vodacom responsible if something hapens and I cant phone in a stolen car or brakedown stranded along the road.(the answer is always support tech wil phone you nothing so far or it takes 14 days now 6 weeks stil nothing .

I found out from my bank that Vodacom had registered me with ITC as having an account and not paying it. I have never had an account with Vodacom.
I have raised it with Vodacom accounts department four times - been into a Vodacom Store and written to a lady called Corne who apparently deals with Fraud Cases. No one comes back to me - I sit with the problem. I have a Vodacom PAYG phone only

On 18 May, I signed a contract for the Vodacom Smart N8 Smartphone which came with a free Swiss Mobile Gear Dash Cam from the Vodacom datastore in Baywest Mall, Port Elizabeth

The dash cam was not available but I was not told this when I signed the contract. The Agent (Arleze) just said she forgot to order it and it will come in the middle of next week. I had heard nothing by the following Friday (25May 2018), so I phoned. She was a bit abrupt with me and said she had ordered it and will let me know when it arrives. By the following Friday (01June2018), I had heard nothing so I phoned again early morning. She was not available and had not returned my call by late afternoon so I called again. She was very rude and told me that she will continue to order it every Monday until it comes.

I then phoned the vodacom client number to complain about her and was transferred to a very helpful gentleman. I can't recall his name but his email address is 0783503156@vodamail.co.za

He conference called the shop and Arleze was not available so he asked for the manager who came on line about 15-20 minutes later. Her name was Wendy Dedanker who then apologised and assured me that she will keep me up to date and was asked to provide feedback by the following Wednesday (6June). So I waited another two weeks. By Friday 15 June, I had not hear anything and I emailed the gentleman from vodacom again. He never came back to me but the store then phoned and said it was still on back order.

This is shocking as six weeks after purchase, the freebie is still not available. Surely there were contingency plans in place so that this kind of thing does not happen? Keep clients happy and all. The freebie was one of the reasons why I went to Vodacom instead of MTN.

I wanted to order the tracker watches for my two children but I will definitely not do that as I am already very unhappy with this service.
I doubt I will renew any contract with Vodacom or recommend to my friends and family.

Hopefully Vodacom will try and source this outstanding item.
Melanie Smit
0825205150

Hi. I am so frustrated with Vodacom as I upgraded my phone on the 14 May but only received the handset on the 8 June just to find out that it is the wrong handset. I have been phoning ever since for someone to collect the phone. Each time I phone they say that they will log it on the system when I call again to follow up the consultants keeps say that they will log a request.

I was than referred to Nicole at Rewards Contracts 086236666 by Vodacom on the 25 June and she said that it will take 7 to 10 working days.
Later that day I spoke to Oamodetswe at upgrades 0821959 and she put me thru to after sales and after sales than told me to go to upgrades.
Oamodetswe than said she will send someone to collect the phone and at the same time Vodacom phoned me to upgrade the very same no that I am struggling with.

On the 26 June Sinqobile Phoned to offer me an upgrade one of the other contracts which I cancelled a week or two before the call. She than confirmed that the cancellation was never done. I asked to speak to her manager (Ero) and than she said that he will phone me back in 5 minutes which he did not do up till today.

On the 27 June 9:41 I received a call from Bridgette (0873104380) who said that they will collect the phone 28 June. Needless to say they never came to collect the phone.

On the 29 June I than phoned the delivery company and spoke to Levian Harris who is the senior manager and she said that they will collect the phone within the next 3 hours.

Over and above the above mentioned I also tried to complain at Vodacom`s customer service and they told me that they cant do anything that I should go to upgrades. I than send an email to (customercare@vodacom.co.za) and also mentioned to them that I still get calls to upgrade the contract that I already cancelled and they say they cant do anything as I need to go to cancellations. So I am having problems with Upgrades and cancellations and I needed to complain but the complains channels keep sending me back to the departments that I want to complain about.

I cant believe it is taking 2 months to get a hand set and in the meantime I am losing 2 months of airtime and data and I have been paying for this.
I will be cancelling all 5 my contracts with Vodacom as I am totally disgusted and frustrated with the service I have received from Vodacom.
I cant believe it takes two months just to get a handset upgraded.

Good day
Please direct my mail to somebody that can help me regarding my matter.

I am receiving enormous cell phone bills for the last few months......that I CANNOT afford. Life became very expensive in this country and unfortunately I cannot afford a R2500 private cell phone account.
According to my account it is data usage that is sky high.......which is VERY strange as I am at wi-fi during the day at work and night at wi-fi at my house???? (and I constantly close all my apps!!!)
I went to the closest Vodacom shop in Tygervalley for help.
Received NO help at all........I asked the assistent f there was an app that can help me manage the data usage......NO!
And they cannot see where my data goes to, they can only see what I must pay......?? While I know for a fact that friend of mine have got a app that help them.........
I even explained to them that I close all my apps constantly and I am at wi-fi the WHOLE time......she just pulled up her shoulders and kept quiet. BAD BAD unfriendly service!

In the mean time I received numerous messages that I can upgrade my phone......excited(because my old phone give me lots trouble) I went again to this shop....NO you cannot upgrade. I asked if there was any way that they can help me to upgrade......NO! Unfriendly and not even short and sweet.....just short (and rude!) I even asked if I can pay for an upgrade as the frustration with this broken phone is endless! NO! They are NOT helpful at all and Vodacom's Customer Care is up to nothing according to me.

I have been with Vodacom for almost 20 years!!!! But after this nonsense I am NOT keen to continue doing business with you......your data and deals are anyway not as good as your competition. Your data is very expensive!
I am due for an upgrade in July......and I am considering some other competition provider.
I am not sure if I will EVER get a reply on this mail....anyway I tried. Next step.....Hello Peter!

Sanet Slabbert

Vodacom Account S6354488-1
I.P. Lombard.
Sir/Madam
To understand my problem, I am giving a quick rundown of the situation as it happened;
All was done at the Grove Mall Vodacom Shop.

Query 1.
Cell no: +27 (82) 453 6972
March 2018.
10 -03-2018 Cancelled my contract on 0824536972 – Paid in full R1670.25

April 2018.
I was invoiced again for R1514.09

When I look at your statements, I see a lot of C/Notes but no mention of referring to which account/number.
When I do my calculations, which is very easy, because the previous month gets paid in full the following month, I still have an amount outstanding. How difficult could it be?
Queries that was logged on this;
a) 1-34157402796138 – March 2018
b) 1-34165693491111 – April 2018
c) I did raise a query in May, but lost the note.
Could you please do me a full reconciliation on the number 0824536972 as from 10 March 2018.
Thankyou.

Query 2.
Cell no: 082 407 2382
We did an upgrade during December 2017. The contract that was signed, was for an amount of R604.61. This was correctly charged up to April 2018.
Then in May 2018, the amount shot up to R651.61. The only reason we could think of, was the 1% VAT increase, but it could not be the total amount.
Please let me know the outcome from your side.

Zas Lombard
+27 (79) 3362490.

Good day. I'm Zenobia Appa 7801140170089, i have 2 contracts with vodacom. On the 25/05/2018 had a problem with my bank account and my debit order's did not go through WHICH was suppose to go through on the 26/05/2018.Today 30/05/2018 my problem with the bank was sorted out. I called the relevent people to deduct my debit order's which was done. Today 31/05/2018 i called vodacom to ask them to assist me with the deduction of my debit order i was told i need to call back in next week for them to do a debit order alternatively i can go to a vodacom shop to pay it. I went to vodacom in the Randburg Square when i get there they told me i need to go to the bank either STB or FNB to do the deposit, i said fine to my surprise i was told i need to pay the R450 which is my payment every month PLUS a R100 extra for the debit that did not go through. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW DID THE FEE OF A R100 WAS CALCULATED ????? FOR WHAT IS THAT R100 from the 26/05/2018 to the 31/05/2018 U CHARGE ME R100 ??????????? PLEASE EXPLAIN VERY VERY URGENTLY

Useless; incompetent; inefficient and RUDE consultants when calling 082 1952.
Cnythia Dlamini is the RUDEST of all and Oscar is incompetent but also inefficient.

My contract which I've been paying R1115 a month for comes to an end this month ( May ), I'll be porting my number to a new service provider.

I went to Vodacom Valley View Noordheuwel to get my son a Sony Xperia L1 for his birthday (which was Saturday 14 April) . I filled the forms on 04/04/2018 and received a sms stating my vetting has been approved the same day. It is now 17/04/2018 my sons birthday party is finished and still no phone. I phone them daily and ask if there is stock yet. Every day I have to hear "definitely tomorrow mam "no need to take another option. Today when I phoned again I said I want to complain to someone that can assist me TODAY. They gave me a bogus number to phone 072 520 86 89. I am irritated to the point where Hello Peter is my next step. I have been waiting for the phone for 13 days now. Really people 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you explain to a 12 year old your phone (birthday gift)_ is late due to extremely poor service.
Ansa
073285 1565

I currently have 4 lines with vodacom, 3 off my lines was due for upgrades and so I did the upgrades. Since I have upgraded the lines my 3 top up lines are being soft lock everyday due to all of the sudden (I have reach my credit bar limit) that I did not even know existed. I have been phoning everyday for the last 2 months to have my lines open up. I have complained about the issue more than 60 times to vodacom consultants, and all they say is that they have lodged a service request on more than one occasion. The consultants told me that the service request that they have put on the system are not being attended to, and that they have brought it up numerous times to vodacom management to resolve the issue as it apparently is a flaw in the vodacom system. I even went to a vodacom shop to see if they will be able to assist, but to no avail. The shop only scanned my payslips and ID copy onto the system in the hopes that it might speed up the process. This is totally unacceptable, It is simply impossible for this not to be sorted out. Please assist in this matter, as I am even unable to call the customer service due to reaching my call limit to the center.

My daughter booked in her phone for repairs at Cavendish branch, this wason the 01/02/2018, it was the Insurance claim and she has been following up with the branch and no feedback. On the 07/03/2018 she was told that the phone has been dispatched from the repair centre. Firday she followed up the phone was not at the branch. on Monday the 12/03/2018 I followed up with the branch, the phone still not there. i then phoned the repair centre, booom the phone is not even fix, no communication nothing, the wrong information that was given to my daughter that the phone has been send to the branch, my challenge is even now one month and 3 week the phone is still not fixed and no sense of urgency from the repair centre. When i ask is still waiting for the for the phone to be linked to what ever link because they dont have the model on their system and the quote from the insurace, i am really frustrated and angry because we taken for granted as customers.

hi I am very disappointed in Vodacom 4u mall off the south I went there on Wednesday to do a insurance, I arrived at the stores @ 17h30 and I asked then if it will be possible to do a insurance claim, they told me that its late already and the insurance is closed I must come tomorrow before 5 and they will be able to assist me, I than left the store just wen I was about to pay for my parking ticket the store manager ran after me and said they will try to call the insurance, so have decided to go back to the store and they called the insurance, they insurance they the a quote and the access about that I will be paying, but unfortunately they did not have the phone in store they than promised to order the phone and said it will be available on Friday they will give me a call I was than fine with it and waited till Friday, on Friday afternoon I than called them cause they never called me, they than said to me that the stock never arrived but it will be at the stores on Monday, this morning in than called to find out if the phone arrived they said they will inform to its to early, at about 15h30 I than decided to call them again cause no one called me I than spoke to customer consultant called Lebo, I than asked her is she sure that the phone is in store she than confirmed that it is available, I than decided to leave work and go pick up the phone, when I dot at the store a gentleman was standing at the door I than explained him what I need he than, I must wait, was standing there for like 10 minutes witch was okay a lady walked in the store she ashes if I have been help I than explain her that I am here to pick a insurance claim phone she than came said she will assist me, she than asked for my paper work witch I gave to her she than left her desk and went to the back office and was there for like 5 minutes she than come to me and said she is waiting for the paper work at the back, I than waited for like almost 20 minutes the manger off the stores come out and said to me the access on the phone will be R2900 I than asked him what is the value off the phone he than responded that it is 11500 I than asked him witch phone it is the than said a Sony ax I than told him that that's was not the phone I asked them to order for me, I than explain him that me and the customer consultant agreed that she will be ordering a Sony xa 1 ultra, then said he will call other stores and see witch one was has stock, I than waited for another 20 minutes, he than came back to speaking me as if I am his friend and in a very rude manner that they don't have the phone in stock but alberton city had it in stock I was very upset cause he wasted my time and said to him this is not acceptable stood up and walked away he than said something but I did not hear what he was saying I than walked out of the store all could hear is people laughing, this is really not acceptable infect the way the senior dealt with the people I don't think he deserves to be there cause he does not know what customer service is very poor services received and I am very upset

I wanted to shift my phone accounts from my wife to my account.I was rejected as not likwid enough to afford a second line.My bank statements show all payments your own statistics show no default over two and a half decades.You will definitely under stand my frustration with your company I have been in business since 1981. I have a turnover of 2 million a month no other company has ever rejected a credid application of mine so I can definetely not see vodacoms rational and antagonism toward me personally

I live in northern cape "de arr ,phillipstown" some of us are very happy for using VODACOM but the problem is our signal is very poor.
the other thing is that we still using the EDGE signal while other nearly towns are using 3G..
so im beging you as a company to try and look at it.

What is your complaint?
My name Handy i have problem with vodacom, on 31-01-18 i had problem with network.
I was suppose to receive few important call, but that didn't happen because of Vodacom.
From morning tell around 17:00.

my airtime has disappeared don't know why

Sales Department called to sell a router. Didn't explain that I would be billed 4 - 5 days later. I was told that I would be debited as per my current contract & that there are no changes with regards to billing date - my bill would be as of the next debit date scheduled. I was also told that there was no connection fees. However, I called the Service Department & was told that I am being charged for the router & connection fee. I am extremely angry about being misinformed because I now have an unpaid debit on my record. I no longer want any marketing or calls from Vodacom . The people that call to sell you stuff ramble on & don't explain important info. As the Customer , I am left to find out the hard way. you are more that welcome to listen to the recordings of that call.

Have feedback for Vodacom?