Samsung Customer Service

Contact Samsung Corporate

Toll free phone number: 973-601-6000

Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that is publicly traded on the South Korean stock exchange. They specialize in televisions, mobile phones, semiconductors among other ventures. Samsung employs over 326,000 and has been one of the top leading information technology companies by revenue since 2009. Sales on Samsung Linkedin were reported as US 196 billion.

If you have a problem with your Samsung device please visit the point of purchase or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). You may also call 201-229-4000 six days a week. The CEO of Samsung is Yoon Boo-Keun. You may address international postal mail to 129 Samsung-ro, Suwon-Si, Gveonggi-D, 443-742, South Korea. You may also look at this contact page for further email report forms. Since Samsung and Best Buy have a longtime partnership you might utilize them for customer support.

Founded for telecommunications in 1969 Samsung replaced Apple as world’s largest technology company in 2011. Apple and Samsung are “frenemies” since Samsung is a major supplier for parts. There has been ongoing litigation with employees due to the rising number of employees that are ill or dying. Social media presence in the Korean language may be found on Facebook, Twitter, English on Linkedin and especially Google+.

Samsung Contact Information

• Hoover
    (22 reviews)
    28.181818181818

Top Samsung Complaints

Have a Samsung Tv and bought a Samsung sound bar that worked for a while then the sound went out of control.
Tech said I need a new remote bought it and that didn’t help sent the bar back they returned it and couple it and that did work sent it back they returned it saying it was a foreign made unit and can’t be repaired.
I bought it in the US I live in the US and a supervisor said I should get a replacement,repair or refund.
Spoke to a case worker yesterday she said nothing can be con.
This is a very poor statement for Samsung
I bought it with Samsung’s name thinking it would be a great product.
Unhappy customer
Chuck Botwin

Provides no customer service for account-related issues. The 800 SAMSUNG number is all automated and focused solely on product support which is futile when you have an issue with your account status.

I sent a book keyboard of my samsung tablet S7, 3 weeks ago, since the mouse pad section was not working and was in warranty. The ticket # is 51280718885. I have to call several times following up my ticket and no one has have an answering to explain why the replacement keyboard has not been delivery yet. I have evidence that this ticket was opened by September 3, and the item arrived to the Samsung facilities September 10.

Gas range bought new and immediately identified problem.
Ten months later Samsung has taken no action yet still under warranty.
French door fridge barely lasted seven years!
Crappy appliances.
Samsung does NOT honor warranty and lies.

The cell phone tech pros department have and continue to be dishonest. Ive asked on 5 different occasions if my phone is compromised and can you help.? Twice a supervisor left me on hold for 30 mins and never called back. My last call she lied about an email and they lied about initializing a 48 hour monitor. If you can't tell me my phone is compromised, then say so but don't waist my time.

I purchased a Z Fold 3 from Samsung's website. I bought the phone, the watch and the ear phones.
The protection was offered so I took it.
I have a tiny Crack on the front screen & they say I bought two pair of earphones & no coverage.
Honestly I spent 4 hours being put on hold and being transferred before being Disconnected TWICE.
Samsung's customer service is confusing, slow, unorganized & backwards.
If I ran my company like they do I would be bankrupt.
I am 6 hours into this with no resolution.
I don't know what to do.

I ordered a 70 in 7 series from the website. Actually let me preface by saying love Samsung products have a washer dryer a couple of tv and a refrigerator. All the products are superior. However the last instance dealing with Samsung directly through the website order and customer service has left a sour taste. Again products superior customer service abmysal at best. I ordered through the website, first TV was not in stock, why sell something you do not have. Second random changes to my delivery date without notice. Being the consumer I had to research my own delivery. In addition lost revenue. I am a ER nurse and with the pandemic I make close to 600.00 a shift. So not only did I say 748.00 for a tv I took 3 days off to receive TV. So totally I lost 2548.00 to include lost wages and cost of tv. If I wanted to pay 2500 for a tv I would have. So I contacted customer service o cancel the order on numerous occasion, was told sorry offed 10% off an order. Are you Kidding me I just explain I lost $1800.00 in wages to receive a TV that hasn't even been shipped yet. I was told it was escalated and that's all that could be done. Well that is a bunch if BS. There is always someone higher in the proverbial food chain to contact. However I was told by a team leader, that he was the highest and he would contact someone in the back office. He told me he did not have a number to contact anyone higher. Again BS. I was in Mgt for 20 years prior to Being a RN. There is always higher unless you have contacted a owner or the chairman of the board. What I am most disappointed about is the fact I just cannot cancel the order I have to jump through hoops. Are you kidding me am I not the consumer. As well as nothing mentioned about the lost wages. Im saving to do my roof. Really $1800.00 in lost wages to try to receive a product that is not even in stock and rescheduled without even being told, to be offered a 10% 75.00 refund. Again how does that compare to income lost. I am just completely unfounded bu the level of care, and professionalism Samsung is displaying in this manner. I will continue to use your products again superior, however I will never use or recommend your website or customer service. By the way When I called the last time I got off the phone ordered the same tv by a third part and had it delivered with 3 days. If this matter s not handled appropriately I will be contacting a news station. The level of service is shameful, your staff and hierarchy should be ashamed on how you treat customers on top of that loyal customers.

John Eng

This company is the worst. I bought an s21ultra5g in Jan 2021 got it in Feb 2021, ever single s.w update destroys this phone. The keyboard does what it wants when it wants, inputs all sorts, wrong letter, wrong words, it pops up on ever screen. Every single word becomes a typo with this POS. It doesnt stay connected to wifi, call audio sucks people say they cant hear me when its connected to the Samsung buds i have. They have had to flash my phone 2 times it didnt solve a thing. It over heats, multi window crashes. Every single time i call i get hung up on or in correctly transferred. The only solition they are giving me is to send this phone in a 3rd time so there moron techs can tell me there is still nothing wrong. Im being forced to pay for a phone that does not work as promised. Thanks for screwring over Samsung...you dont five a damn about your customers honestly i home the company goes under its ran by total scumbags.

Review menu icon

40 minutes ago
I am giving one star is because Samsung sent me a broken tv. When I called to ask what my options are the Samsung rep told me to return it since I was still in a return period and the manger assured me that they will honor the same promotion again. I was also told to wait until I get my refund before placing the new order. I was also assured for the same price I paid initially ($1059 for 75” after the trade-in) regardless of if the same promotion exist at the time I would place another order!!! Now that I am trying to do that Samsung is showing poor customer service and not sticking to what they said. Really disappointed!! The TV is good but unfortunately Samsung customer service is very poor.

Poor poor service …. Very disappointed

It's very disappointing to be on the phone for 4 and a 1/2 hours to get a crack screen fixed on a tablet. Had to talk to 9 different numbers and and 9 different people to to resolve this issue. Unacceptable unacceptable unacceptable.

I bought a Samsung refrigerator a few years ago when I retired. I didn't want to have to worry about a major appliance again so I went with Samsung. The quality of the icemaker is of very low quality and plugs up all the time. I have had it worked on several times by certified appliance techs and it is still crap. What kind of company cons people into buying such crap. I would hope it was tested prior to release for sale and still you took my money knowing it was shit. So just a quick note to let you know that I will not buy another product from a company that will sell such a low quality product to its customers. Not a phone , a TV or a Samsung of any kind, you cannot be trusted to give me a quality product that my hard earned money deserves.

Brought a new 55” Samsung Q80A TV home on 21 June. Didn't get blue screen and prompts when it was plugged in. Called Samsung support and after 1 1/2 hrs it was determined that I needed a service call. (Didn't take it back to Best Buy because store that was 1 1/2 hrs away). Service appointment was set for 29June. On 28 June was told that Samsung would replace TV rather than service it in-home. Then on 30 June was told that Samsung would refund the purchase price. Spent the next 30 days making numerous calls to Samsung Care being misinformed about what I needed to do to get my refund. All in all a horrible experience. I see why on a score of 1-5 Samsung gets a 1.58. If the score was 0-5 they might get a 0.58. I believe that the people I spoke with genuinely wanted to help but were just incapable.

I just wanted to tell you how disappointed I am that you decided to sell me a $1200 phone that doesn't come with a charger! Seriously? All I got was a cord that is not compatible with any of the 100 Samsung chargers I've accumulated over that past 10 years buying your products! Not cool! For $1200 I should have gotten a charger and a set of ear buds! My whole family switched to iphones but I stayed loyal to the Samsung galaxy! Been rocking them since 5! Please do your customers better and throw the charger in the box! Thank you!

I bought a Samsung washer Jin April2018 and after several calls-no one wants to work on these as they r JUNK!Repairman from Sears(where I bought this) came out and it would cost $380 more for labor and part.This is ridiculous!!!I chose to buy a new washer vs the high repair cost and am praying my Samsung dryer does better?!Word of mouth will continue to get around and I will never buy a Samsung again!JUNK!!!!

very unhappy with the stove and microwave. after 2 1/2 years the microwave stopped working . Now we need to purchase a new microwave.. It will not be a Samsung. Never will buy another Samsung product. I will inform others of our dissatisfaction.

To whom this may concern,

I have filed three claims on my Samsung refrigerator, model number RS27T5200, S/N 0B2G4BAN402272E.
The issue we are having with our refrigerator is; the ice maker not making enough ice for just daily use for me and my wife. We have to go out to buy ice when we have guests. The ice maker has been reset three times and it only makes very little ice. The other issue we are having is; on the refrigerator side of the unit, all of the food that is placed in the back of the unit freezes. We have had to throw out a lot of food items due to them freezing. We have followed the trouble shooting directions given by the service center to fix the issue, and nothing has worked.
We called again this morning and did not have a very good experience with the service rep. The service rep is in the Philippines and was not able to connect us with a supervisor to assist us further in this claim. The service center called us back twice, but we could not hear them and they hung up.
This refrigerator was purchased in May of 2020, installed new while this house was up for sale. We purchased our home in November of 2020, in which the refrigerator was not used for five months.
We called a complaint shortly after Thanksgiving of 2020, when we saw that the ice machine was not keeping up when we had company. We called again sometime around February of 2021 and again last week.
On todays phone call, the service rep stated that our warranty had expired. I felt that this was very unprofessional, due to the fact that we had called in claims three times. I would expect after three complaints for the same issue, Samsung would send a technician out

I got all my kitchen appliances from Samsung about 6 years ago. My stove model # NX58H9500WS has knobs that are poorly made. They are made out of plastic therefore they break very easily. I have had to replace them 3 times already. They are very expensive and not worth replacing them especially being that they break so often. If I add up the cost that I have to keep paying for these knobs I might as well get a new stove. I feel that since this was an expensive stove and the knobs are made so poorly Samsung should make them out of steel or some sort of metal and they should either replace them at no cost or at a much cheaper cost. The replacement knobs are over $100. At the end of the day you are all customers just like me and I know you would not be happy to be in this situation. I hope someone can help me I love your products but I will think twice about buying more products from your company if I do not get this resolved. Thank you

My name is Valicia Starks, I purchased a Samsung refrigerator and stove from Homedepot on 11/11/2015; with a five year warranty. I am thankful I purchased a five warranty:
1) icebuild up.
2) 1/23/2016 ice build
3) 1/28/2016 the same problem.
4) 6/8/2016the same problem. 5) 7/7/2017 the same problem. 6) 7/25/2018 the same problem.
7) 7/30/2018, 8/3/2018, and 8/30/2018 Elite Appliance came to our home for all repairs. At that time I requested a new refrigerator. During that time, my oven became a hazardous Appliance, which led me to call our gas company, who then called the fire department. I was told not to use my brand new Appliance, due to the gas output.

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy 21 and I wasn't happy with it I was approved the return and the manager or supervisor wrote a note that I could get a phone before I had to send this one back but I'm having problems I've been on the phone for 2 days and nobody seems to know what they're doing I need help or either I'm giving all the stuff I've done ordered from Samsung back and I'm going to put a bad review because this isn't fair I shouldn't have to do without a phone just because I didn't like the first one as soon as I get the phone I will send this back please help

I have purchased a TV set 55 inch LCD ultra curved on MAY 13-2020, unfortunately on 03/2021 as sudden appearance of black shading on the screen occurred.
Upon communicating the maintenance service in Egypt, their response was as follows:
-They set a maintenance visit on 18/03/2021 to check the defect on the screen.
- Then they requested me to send them a video for the defect.
- Then they informed me that the maintenance visit is canceled since they assume that the defect appears to be form my usage, and it requires a complete change in the panel.
- I contacted them again on 25/03/2021, to proceed in changing the panel and confirmed with them the mentioned cost of this change.
- They set another maintenance date for completing this action on 27/03/2021.
- Unfortunately, no one showed on that day to complete the maintenance action.
- By the end of day 25/03/2021, i contacted them again to inquire about the requested maintenance, and accordingly they set another maintenance date on 26/03/201.
- On 26/03/2021, i was surprised by a phone call from the service agent that was supposed to perform the maintenance who was asking me what is the required actions to be performed on my TV set (As he wasnt informed with the required actions from the maintenance office) and he didnt have the requested spare part for its change!!!!!!!!!
- On the end of day 26/03/2021, i have contacted the customer service again to clarify the situation (Why is the service agent not notified with the required maintenance actions required), but till now i dont get a clear response.
- My TV set is still malfunctioning with no exact clear response from the service agent in Egypt??????????

Our Samsung refrigerator was issued a Service Bulletin. Our Home Warranty Company will not accept a repair order because they deem the problem as a manufacturers defect because a Service Bulletin was issued. Prior to this, the Home Warranty company sent several repair technicians to repair the refrigerator, but none fixed the problem of the ice maker leaking into the tray under the vegetable/fruit bins, and then water leaking onto our floor, which could cause a whole house flood if we did not keep emptying the tray that collects the water. We called Samsung and were issued a one time accommodation to cover the Labor and parts, and were sent an email confirmation of this from Samsung Electronics America. However, when we spoke with Case Management to help us find a Samsung Certified technician in our area, she told us she would not honor this written accommodation even though we were told by Samsung Customer Service and received an email from Samsung Electronics America that they would pay for service if they could not find a Samsung Certified Technician in our area, and then we could find our own technician, and to send them an invoice for the repair. Since this is a manufacturers defect with a Service Bulletin and we have a one-time Accommodation in writing from Samsung Electronics America for the cost of Labor and Parts, we would like to have this accommodation honored by Samsung. Thank you for your help with this. We await your reply

12 Carnelli Court
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603

August 16, 2020
Samsung:

re: Samsung refridgerator model: RF263BEAESG
serial: 0AJC4BBJ602546
Sirs:

On August 12th I had service on my Samsung refrigerator provided by eeFix
of New Windsor, NY. at a cost of $253.80.

The problem was that the refrigerator would not cool to the set temperature and that there appeared to be ice in the air duct at the rear of the interior. After thawing with steam, the technician confirmed that the fan, coils and duct were totally iced up. This, he explained, was because the drain was clogged allowing water to build up on the floor of the refrigerator and freeze on the coils.

His advice was that these drains (for refrigerator, freezer and ice maker) need to be cleaned “every couple of years”. We pulled the refrigerator from the wall and he showed me how to remove the lower back panel (about seven screws across the top, one at the bottom) and to remove and clean the tubes — although he actually replaced the originals.

Now, I am fairly astute reading manuals and maintaining appliances and I note that I did NOT get a printed manual with the delivery of this refrigerator. I downloaded a PDF version and reviewed that. After the service I didn’t recall from the manual anything about cleaning the drain tubes so I went bak to the PDF version to review if I had missed something.

There, on page 24 is a specific warning NOT to remove the lower back cover because of the possibility of electrical shock. There is NOTHING about the need to clean drain tubes.

The technician and the manual cannot both be right. Either the technician was inventing a story to cover-up a defect in the refrigerator, or Samsung has not provided the necessary information and design for a customer to safely provide necessary maintenance.

I am very dissatisfied that a three year old refrigerator would require a repair costing in excess of 10% of the purchase price for what the technician would
describe as maintenance “every couple of years”. If Samsung cannot do better than this then Samsung needs to rethink it’s priorities.

Edgar M. Schumann

ive called Samsung 6 times today. 5 times yesterday and 8 times the day before in regards to my refrigerator not cooling.
condensation accumulates behind the panel and eventually becomes ice. at some point the ice will over take the fan and it will stop cooling the fridge. twice already its ruined alot of food and even caused mold on the food and fridge. when i took out the drawers for the fruit. water had formed on the bottom with mold on top. all my products are Samsung! i brought my washer and dryer. which the washer had a recall. fixed the dryer with my own money, once. the stove which is Samsung. the knob broke off. and now the fridge. Home depot pushed these items and i brought them all. and everyone of them is having a problem.

Stay away if you can....

BRIAN ROBINSON I HAVE A NOTE 10 PLUS MAILED TO SAMSUNG FOR REPAIR.TERRIBILE SERVICE CAN NOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER INCOMPLETE INFORMATION VERY FRUSTRATED.I NEED A RESPONSE TO THIS COMPLAINT TICKET NUMBER 4158034108

This place is a damn scam! Shipped my Laptop to them with no scratches or damage to the unit. When I received a call from a woman by the name of Cristina about the cost of repair to what was causing my unit not to come on she stated that my unit had scratches all over the unit. I told her, "I took pictures of my unit prior to shipping and it was no scratches on my Laptop. I sent picture of my unit showing no scratches, and she stated she can't tell because the picture need to be up real close in which I told her "I took the picture of my unit up close" and how close do I need to be.

Cristina and her coworker were very rude and stated I need to contact Samsung and Fedex to file a claim. When I told her that the shipper looked my unit over prior to shipping and noticed no scratches or damage to the unit why would I need to file a claim for scratches to my Laptop they caused.

I blame Samsung for outsourcing repair to a company that is so bad it is costing them customers. Total Tech Solutions is nothing but a scam, terrible, incompetent, lazy and conman company that's all about stealing people's money using subpar parts they claim comes from Samsung.

I told them to ship my unit back to me using the return label from Fedex (2 day Express) no need to continue with repair because I do not want to do business with a company that is a cheater and dishonest.

20 July 2020
Ordered samsung mobile M31 and made the full payment, delivery date was on 16th July but no response from them

We ordered my son a phone for his birthday and it was supposed to be ordered by March 17th. We called and used the chat feature 3 times, my husband has spoken to 5 different people so far. They said it is back ordered, they didn't know when it would be in and we would just have to wait with no other details. This is completely unacceptable!!

SAMSUNG TOP LOAD WASHER WA50M7450aw

Was sold a fake sumsung a50s from a different shopp

Your Samsung dryer failed after only having it for one year. It started making a lot of screeching noises. Had it fixed so I thought but that was not the case. One and half years later the dryer started with the same screeching sounds. When I used it. Ever time I used ,the machine made the loud screeching noises. The repair man replaced drum rolls because they were out of round, so he said. But that did not correct the problem. So I had to purchased a new dryer but not a Samsung. I only owned the Samsung for a total of 3-4 years. How ugly is that your company makes a lousy product. I give you guys an " F" and no stars for the products made.

Someone bought us a Samsung 6 series UHD TV 4K Smart Tv for Christmas. I am very unhappy with the fact that i cannot hook up a pair of headphones to the TV. I am haring disabled and even at movie theaters i have to get the headphones to hear the movie. I talked to the support desk and was told that nothing can be done. Well there is one thing i can do and that is to never buy another Samsung TV in my life. Instead of enhancing my experience and has made me feel even worse about my disability

Darryl C. Pope

I purchased a Samsung refrigerator, model no. RT35K553ASL/SS, in Singapore on 13.07.2019.The serial number of the product is 0DYM4DAM500191Z. I have tried several times to register the product online without success. The proof of purchase is attached. It's a very frustrating experience. The prompt is saying that the BP number is invalid.

85inch tv. Stopped working with the one connect mini. Everytime you plug it in the tv goes out, no sound or picture. No other ports to use on tv. Called samsung. TV has a 5 year in home extended warranty. I contacted them, they called me a liar, and refused to honor the warranty at first. I gave them the info so they agreed i had the in home warranty contract. setup support. they canceled it. Did all this again, they setup support again and then nothing told me to call another number, I called that number and then they told me to call samsung to handle it. They again canceled my support ticket. I called again got a new ticket and now nothing again. The tech was going to give me that same number. They are just pushing my off. This is so bad. I have a useless tv and a useless warranty. I now have filed with the BBB and thinking about a lawsuit next. May not go anywhere, but this might be the only choice. As for a star rating, it is -10. They don't deserve anything. it has now been a month and no progress on getting the tv repaired.

the icemaker has never worked properly. I have spent 2 summers with no ice. the tech people have come out 4 x. I want my money back. there is a class action suit in Philadelphia and I have filed with the new jersey BBB. this is a design flaw and they need to refund our money/

your s10e is a piece of crap have had it maybe about three months it does not work right can not watch call do not get calls half the time can not make calls half the time have to turn off and on all the time i would give it zero stars only good enough to flush down the toilet no not even good enough for that

I sent in my Icon Gear X that I purchased for my husband as a Christmas gift. I sent it 6/12/2019 with the label that Samsung provided to me. They received it Monday 6/17/2019. Every time I call they have a new excuse as to why a month has past and I have not received my exchanged. I called on 7/10/2019 (the 8th time checking on my order) and asked for my refund and ALL OF THE SUDDEN I can't get it because it is been approved to be sent and they will provide me with a tracking number on Monday 7/15/2019. Of course I don't receive a tracking number. I call 7/16/2019 requesting my tracking number because supposedly is approved and being shipped out, the gentleman said he will send it by text and I will receive it in a couple of minutes. I called 5 hours later of not receiving it and another representative said " Oh we just received your Icon Gear X yesterday so is being processed". ALL this time I have been nice and professional. NOT this time. I told her how did you receive it when I mailed it on 6/12/2019 and you received it a month ago, get me case management or somebody higher because you have no idea about my case so find somebody that does. She transferred me to case management, i was on hold for more than an hour. Finally got somebody on the phone and was informed that my replacement was shipped. We shall see if this is true. Won't believe it until I don't receive my exchange. I can not believe I have gone through so much just for an exchange.

I scheduled an appointment for a recalled repair on my clothes washer. After waiting for 5 hours I called Samsung. I was informed that the service company (dish network) was experiencing technical difficulties. I should have been notified. They then gave me a number to another service company-that was going to charge me for the recalled repair. Thank goodness I called back and got a wonderful man named Louie. He figured it out for me and help set up a new day for the repair. Very disappointing that Samsung knew the technician was not coming today and never contacted me. I have an email from Samsung confirming the appointment.

terrible service, brand new refrigerator ice maker froze up wont make ice, have complained to SamSung once in jan and again in june 2019 we purchased dec 2018 am very unhappy with service when calling for service you sit on HOLD for over *mins. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!! would not recommend this company for any future purchases

In March this year, I purchased a Samsung mobile phone at Woolworths, Emu Plains, unfortunately, through no fault on my behalf the phone is broken beyond repair. I do not have the receipt. This is the third Samsung phone that I have purchased, and I have had nothing but problems with them. This latest problem was the straw that broke my back. I am hopeful that a replacement phone will be made available, however, I am doubtful that will occur.

Galaxy note 8 cell phone is horrible. My screen cracked on it's own when it was just sitting on a flat surface. I was not touching it. I contacted Samsung customer service and asked what will they do about a defective phone? Lawrence said, it's not my fault Stacy but we dont cover that.

So just wanted to let everyone know not to buy the Samsung S10 (or any samsung product for that matter.) Have had the phone for 3 months and it quit charging. Sent it to samsung and they said liquid damage on the charger port due to "EAR MOISTURE" or Weather/Humidity (I don't live near a ocean) . Funny thing is, this phone has not been near liquid. After chatting with tech support they basically gave me the middle finger and don't care. Chat log:

Support:
After checking the ticket our technicians found liquid damage on connector and indeed the case is pending wating for payment of $291.19, unfortunately we are unable to revert our technicians decision after the evaluation. ^Chris

Me:
So they said it was caused by "ear moisture" or humidity so what you're saying is this phone is ip68 rated where you can drop it in a 5ft pool for 30 minutes but ear moisture is going to kill the phone.

Me:
So you're basically saying this phone doesn't meet ip68 specs correct? And you're basically doing false advertisements saying your phone is ip68 rated when clearly it's not?

Support:
I certainly understand your point, Jason! Despite this classification, your device is not impervious to water damage in any situation. It is important that all compartments are closed tight. If any liquid is found to have entered your device components or an internally sealed system, this condition will void your device warranty. ^Alex ----- (Funny thing is, I dont remember any covers for the ports on this phone, does anyone else?)

Me:
I give up. I'll be switching to a different brand. This makes 2 separate incidents you guys have screwed me. Also as a fyi, the company I work for was fixing to buy 50 of these phones. There was only 2 people testing them. Myself and the CEO. Guess what my recommendation to the CEO is going to be?

Me:
Let me guess if I want the damaged phone back I have to pay you shipping right?

Support:
We're sorry to hear of this, Jason! If you'd like to receive the back unrepair, you don't have to pay for shipping. ^Alex

Yes ship me my $1000.00 paper weight. Appreciate it so very much

So basically Samsung doesn't care that we were fixing to purchase 50 phones. Got the email a few minutes later that they are shipping the phone back. I BET the phone comes back in pieces broke worse than what it was. I could have at least probably used wireless charging on it, bet they broke the screen and everything else. NEVER EVER AGAIN

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS NOT GOOD MY FEELING IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE I HEAVED CALLING IN YOUR SAMSUNG HELP LINE NO SO MY CALL DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR SIDE

i had a curved 27 in moniter,the screen formed black lines in the inner screen.i called them and they send it in for repair.thats when the bad started.it has been over 3 months and alot of calls ,they keep on putting on hold and telling me lies.i just want what i paid for fixed or not.down rite scumbags

I sent my watch into Samsung to be repaired on 2 occasions. First time they needed to replace parts and update software for a watch that was brand new. I received the watch back to find the same issue still happening. I sent the watch back in and just received an email that they are sending my watch back to me unrepaired. So I am going to receive a broken watch back. Does this make sense. I want to escalate this issue. In addition I bought a new watch for my husband back in Dec 2018 and right out of the box the watch did not work. Thank GOD Best Buy exchanged the watch Jan 2019 for a brand new one. It works but 5 months later the band broke. My husband barely wears the watch to begin with and the dozen of times he wears it the band breaks. I called about this as well and to date I still have not received a replacement band. You want a customer to shell out $800.00 for your products and yet your products are not reliable. I have contacted Samsung over 10x and still have not had my problem resolved.

I have sent my phone in twice and it still having the same issue they are blaming it on my network and it notbnd now I have to send it again I for them.to look at it or they want me to pay for it . I when I found nthe right person I was put on hold for 3 hours until.i was told that they were closed

We purchased this refrigerator approx. 2 years ago.

The ice maker quit working 4 months ago. it would cost around $800.00 to repair.

3 days ago it quit cooling!! I called Samsung for support and they were not able to help me. It is 107 degrees here where I live. I was able to get a service technician (the one and only who could come immediately) He did his diagnostics and discovered that a board was out. Again now the ice maker doesn't work nor does this two year old $2500,00 refrigerator cool!! Imagine my frustration! A board was ordered and arrived today ( so far now,3 days) my family has not had a working $2500.00 refrigerator! The new board was put in and still no cooling!!! It was also determined a second problem, that the Freon was to low to cool. Again,have I said this is only a 2 year old $2500.00 Samsung appliance? The Freon was ordered and will not be here till Monday. So now my family has to be without a working refrigerator till Monday. This is appalling. I lost all the food in the refrigerator and now will not have, a working appliance till Monday of next week. So far I have paid $384.00 dollars for the board and installation and will be paying another $400.00 for the Freon and service. I am hoping that this letter inspires Samsung to replace this refrigerator at no cost to me. This is clearly a defective item and I would hope Samsung would support their customers. Please advise as to your resolution.

If I could give a zero I would. Washer has been broken 3 weeks now. I've gotten the run around. 10 week old, toddler, and we own a gym. Lots of laundry! Customer service has seemed promised me a solution by today. Now they're saying it'll be ANOTHER 7-10 business days. Today's Friday and of course they can't get started until Monday. My washer is 4 months old! I feel no real effort has been made to make this right. I just keep getting sent to different departments that have yet another step that needs to be taken.

I have ordered two S10+ on 14th and 24th March 2019. After ordering it showed that order will be delivered on 15th April due to stock shortage. I was not able to receive the devices because by that I have went outside Australia for two weeks. During that time the devices were sent back to Samsung. After I came back on 28th April, it has been a real struggle to request Samsung online customer care team to redeliver the device and its already middle of June and still I did not receive the device. I have inquired about the delivery multiple time and each they say they have emailed the back hand team to process the delivery. On my last call when asked for a definite answer and I was willing to hold on to the line until I get an answer the person serving me just hung up the phone. This is very disappointing experience and now I am stranded without a phone.
I would ask people from any Samsung department to look into this and at least give me proper answer other than "we have emailed".

I purchased a full kitchen unit stove refrigerator dish washer microwave. my problem was the DW came without screws to mount to cabinet. the first call was in april the second call was in may screws were promised on the may call did not receive them. called again june 12th they are suppose to be on their way. the tenor of the last call in june was as if the problem was on me. the agent said something about an exception being made as if Samsung was doing me a favor I have a problem with that since Samsung caused the problem by not sending the screws in the first place.

I purchased a flex 4 door model RF23J9011SG/AA SS# 07ZB43BK100585F IN MAY OF 2018 I PAID 2800.00 FOR THIS WHICH WAS MORE THAN REGULAR SIZE.I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THE ICE MAKER ITS SLOW THEN FREEZES UP CANT PRDUCE THE AMOUNT OF ICE NEEDED . IM 63 YEARS OLD I CANT AFFORD TO BUY NEW APPLIANCES . THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS PRODUCT I THINK YOU SHOULD COME GET IT AND TRADE ME FOR A REG. SIZE FRIDGE

Asked for help with new washer and dryer. Agent told me to get SN for both from under the covers. Was away 6 minutes and got thrown in a standby queue, they never responded after I tried for an additional 20 minutes.

Samsung French Door refrigerator, Model RF260BEAESR/AA. Freezer door handle broke off on the right side due to flimsy plastic part. See attached pictures. Part # is DA67-03331. No parts company carried the part. Researched this part and found out (confirmed by chat talk with Samsung support) that you need to purchase the entire freezer door. Very poor design using plastic. Found that many others experienced the same problem with this part on the right side of freezer door handle. Very poor customer support expecting customers who spent over $1000 for refrigerator to spend several hundred additional dollars due to poor design and cheap materials. Will not buy a replacement door that may fail again and will not buy Samsung again.

My tv wont turn on, repair guy comes at my house 5 min plugs tv in and says gotta get Samsung to approve it and left, I missed a whole day of work for nothing, call back spoke to mgr sent pics to Samsung they approved to have a repair guy come out and gave me a number to call. I call the number lady was down right rude and said she isn't doing the repair because she has other things to do and is to busy and for me to call back again. Now if this isn't resolved today or this weekend I will be going to my local news channel and social medis about your company and products that you clearly don't stand behind. I can pay 5000.00 for a tv and this can happen and yet you don't stand behind your word. I will be telling the better business bureau as well. I should not have to go through all this for a week now and my kids with no tv because you csr cant do their job. I sent pics to you already. And would like this to be fixed today, tomorrow, sunday .

I am very UNHAPPY with my new S10+ phone. I am a Sprint customer and have 5 phones on my account. We have 3 I-Phones, 1 Samsung S8 and my S10+. The data works on everyone's but mine. I cannot connect to the Internet most of the time. I get an error message that "I am Offline". My message are sending slowly or not at all.

I paid almost $1000 for this phone (computer) and that was only about two months ago. I have contact Assurion and they are sending me a "like new" or "new phone" (no guarantee that it will be new). I am ready to go back to the I-Phone because it appears that Samsung has not fixed the glitches on this phone.

Is there any way that Samsung will replace this phone for me with a comparable phone of the same quality and value. I have been a loyal customer for years with many of your phones since the Samsung Note 3. I believe you need to recall this phone and send out new ones that do NOT have this problems. As I can see there are MANY people complaining with the same issues.

Jeanne Harris
622 Dale Avenue
Clarksburg, WV 26301
304-669-9191

I bought earbuds in January 2019 returned them to Samsung. It's been 5 months I haven't gotten a replacement pair, a refund or anything. All I get is someone telling me my earbuds will be replaced along with a gift card for the difference. Just wait 7-10 days. I never get the product and I end up calling back just to be on hold for hours and go through the process again to still not recieve anything not even an apology. I have called them over 30x and have been told my product is on the way 5x. I still dont have anything but they have my money.

I bought Samsung A70 mobile on 5/5/2019, on 10/5/2019 I started using it, on 31/5/2019 the software stopped working (a black screen with only codes on it appeared), I went directly to Samsung Customer Service center, They reset the software and told me that all my data will erased because the software was down, and no one told me the reason, they told me use it 2 days and if this happened again we can take the mobile and exchange it.
Okay, I used the mobile 3 days and today 5/6/2019 the mobile stopped working again, but unfortunately all the customer service In my country are on vacation (Eid vacation) for another 3 days so they will open on 7/6/2019 and the last date for exchanging the mobile is 5/6/2019 (one month from the date I bought it).
Well if am facing a problem with my mobile during the vacation how should I react and where to go ?! this is so disappointing from a reputable company like samsung

Samsung is attempting to defraud me of my cell phone trade in value. Then they are lying saying they returned my phone which is a lie.

Dear sir/madam
I am using samsung A6plus i encrypted my sd card,minumum 1 year ago,i want to change my mobile so i descrypted my sd card in A6plus.it shows all document ones after i insert to my S8plus new mobile that time again message came to descrypt your sd card than i give my password it says please use your mobile where you descrypted,so again i use A6plus for this process so again same message came in A6plus also that *please use your mobile where you encrypted* i lost my all document please give me solution to recover my document

I have had 2 washers that have been leaking and the repair service company that I was using was removed by Samsung Customer Care. My washer is still leaking and has not been repaired. I have had 2 different repair companies that have come out and still broken. The first washer leaked after 3 weeks and was replaced 1 week later and then 4 weeks later it started leaking in the same place. model#WA50M7450AW/A4 and
S/N 01E557BKB04185P. I need my washer fixed or I am going to the BBB. Your customer service is very bad
Mara Fiscus

SUB: VERY BAD SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE EXPERIENCE

REF. Samsung Fridge Model: 8RSA1STMG/XSG
S. # 46VU4aADK200031P

Dear Sirs,

1. Regarding fault in Samsung Fridge the following calls were made to the SAMSUNG Samart Customer Centre at A-114 Block 5, Gulshane-Iqbal, Karachi/Pakistan, which is self-evident about the services provided to customers:

Date called Time called Tel no. called Remarks
2019.05.03 12.11pm 92-080072678 Called by customer
2019.05.09 4.41pm 92-080072678 Called by customer
2019.05.09 After noon Mr. Shabbir, Technician visited and put a visual look at fried without having testing meter/instruments, took mobile photos and went away and charged Rs. 800/- vide receipt no. 1137 and no further contact/action by Samsung
2019.05.12 2.10pm 92-080072678 Incoming call from Customer Centre, estimate will follow
2019.05.13 10.49 am 92-21-34833371 Called by customer
2019.05.13 2.56 pm 92-21-34833372 Called by customer
2019.05.14 12.15 pm
Till 1.pm Customer personally visited the Samart Samsung Centre and discussed the issue and desired to meet the Manager/Asstt Manger, but the staff told they are absent/on leave. No one was available but a single man there.
2019.05.15 11.34am
11.32 am 92-21-34833372 Called by customer
2019.05.22 No action till this date when an email was sent to customer with an estimate. What the SAMSUNG staff was doing from 3rd to 22 May 2019??????

2. From the above table/statement, it will be clearly observed that the original complaint was lodged with the SAMSUNG Customer Care Centre on 03rd May, 2019 and the fridge is till un-factional.

3. The Centre responded on 9th May, 2019 after 06 days, and Mr. Shabbir, Technician visited on same day afternoon. Having a visual look at the Fridge without checking and also not accompanied any testing meter/equipment.

4. The technician told the customer that he will report to the Service Centre for further action but no body from Samsung turned up and contacted the customer till 14th May. 2019, when the customer himself visited the Repair Centre and again explained his problem and desired to see the Incharge/manager/Asstt. Manger.

5. The following is the response of Customer Care Staff:

1 The Manager is not available as he is on leave. Not available/absent
2 When Requested for Asstt. Manager, he was also absent and not available Not available/absent
3 Any other Admn. staff in line, but no one was available for discussions on the complaint. Not available/absent
4 However, The staff at smart centre including Guard simultaneously replied as above, whereas the duty GUARD is at gate and not to deal with customers and give answers to technical questions. What is fun of smart centre????? The Guard was not supposed to reply to customer about technical questions
5 Before visiting the
SAMSUNG Service Centre at A-114 Block 5, Gulshane-Iqbal, Karachi/Pakistan
Telephone no. 021-34833371-23, 0300-0507040 given at the bottom of Visit fee charging slip, No body attended calls in spite of many attempts on 14th May 2019
6 The complaint remained un-attended till date and the fridge also remained shut down/not working What action was taken by Customer Care centre till date????
7 On repeated requests Mr Sarfraz Khan was called from any room and the matter was discussed with him, but after listening he want back inside and did not come out again No satisfactory reply???
8 Visiting card of Mr. Asif Hussain was taken from the counter and also discussed with him on phone the problems. But he could not given any satisfactory reply. No satisfactory reply from him and no further action till date????

6. My complaint is of 3rd May, 2019, the technician visited on 9th May 2019, the customer visited the SAMSUNG smart Service Centre on 14th May, 2019 and further action was taken by the Service Centre till date and the SAMSUNG officials remained silent.

7. Now on 22nd May 2019, I receive an email from Mr. Junaid Raza, CRS Karachi followed by a telephone call after so many days with cc: to so many persons by him, whereas they were not available at centre on the visit of customer on 14th May 2019, and now from where they all came out and for what purpose???? Kindly explain it??? Or so many persons are dealing with my complaint and where were before?????

8. The Samsung Customer Centre sent a QUOTATION without any proper letter-head, showing a charge of Rs. 7,000/-. (details: Freezer Fan Motor Rs. 2,600/- and Labour repair charges. Rs. 2,400/-) Visit charges Rs. 800/- extra. (Refund it) what a wonderful fraud is this by the SAMSUNG people?????

9. In this connection, the SAMSUNG customer Service and its management must reply the following questions:

1 What action was taken by the SAMSUNG customer centre from 3rd May, 2019 till this email of 22nd May, 2019
2 Customer fridge remained closed during this period and till date and so on further. Our food staffs are being spoiled/destroyed during this very hot season. Who is responsible for this dereliction and joking with customers??????
3 We claim from SAMSUNG for loss/spoilage of our food stuffs for not repairing the fridge for such a very long period as we have to use the neighbourer’s fridge.
4 From 3rd May 2019 till 22nd May, 2019 the date of email, all staff remained absent from duty/or on leave and why they did not respond earlier, as they now marked cc of this email to so many persons and for what purpose, kindly explain, and did not care to contact and repair the fridge?????
5 Is this not a clear blacking mailing the customer by the SAMSUNG staff for putting in trouble and loss including mental torture???? Who is responsible for all this situation???? Should the management would like to fire such type of responsible staff?????

10. What action has been taken to get the fridge repaired from 3rd May 2019 till date and further time/Dates and putting the customer in trouble in very hot season to remain without active fridge??????

11. Some documents attached for your information and advice.

Talat Masood Sipra
Mobile: 92-312-8932058
Email: sipra.masood@gmail.com
Affected customer of SAMSUNG

PS:
I am always available for further discussions on this issues with the SAMSUNG responsible person only, who could reply to above questions. Since I visited the SAMSUNG Service Centre on 14th May 2019 but no responsible persona was available and all were absent/on leave except counter person.

SUMMRY
TO CEO, COMPLAINT AGAINST SAMSUNG SMART CENTER,

FRIDGE MODEL RSA1STMG1/XSG SERIAL NO. 6VU4ADK200031P

The complaint lodged on 3rd May 2019 followed by many tel calls, the technician came on 9th May 2019 without any testing equipment/meter. looked on fridge took photo outside charged fee and went away and did not turn up. on 14th My 2019 the customer visited the SAMSUNG Smart center, repeated complaint and desired to meeting responsible Manager/Asstt Manager, but staff told that both are on leave and also no other responsible staff was available at Smart Center. thereafter no body came and attended the complaint. all our food stuff spoiled in very hot season.

today is 25th May 2019 and since 3rd May 2019 my fridge remained unattended/unrepaired.Kindly give me your emails to send you full details

Talat Masood Sipra
Mobile: 92-312-8932058
Email: sipra.masood@gmail.com
Affected customer of SAMSUNG

I have a Samsung refrigerator that is six years old and the ice maker broke,called and no Samsung service available and no service company would work on Samsung.Called your help line and they tried to help me repair it myself What A Joke. I found a repairmen that agreed to check it and needed a control board.Called to order one and part not available.No help offer.Look at your rating at about 1.2,I wish I had before I purchased this junk!!!

I am having no luck getting help from Technical Support and Case Management, regarding my cell phone.

Is there an e-mail that I can send a complaint to?

Thank you. Elizabeth

Defective mounting mechanism on a Samsung under mount microwave. After MANY attempts through Samsung service department to repair a warranty issue, over 4 months I still have no repair or replacement. It’s now obvious Samsung policy is NOT to support their defective products.

Samsung Model RF23M8070SR/AA purchased on 04/29/2017. Since the purchased, four work orders have been executed to repair the refrigerator ice maker unit. Work Claim numbers as follows
1. 516617 - Replace auger
2. 511001 - Ice maker not working - replaced ice maker and auger tube
3. 469747 - Ice maker freezing over
4. 516617 - When doors close unit makes loud noise

All work was performed by a representative of Lakes Electronics, INC 2101 W Atlantic Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33069

As of 5/1/2019, the ice maker has quit working and is frozen over so that the ice bucket cannot be remove. This unit is absolutely the worst refrigerator I've owned. I will never purchase another Samsung item !!

I am telling from Comilla that I had been given a set of Comilla Customer Care. Today I have set a set of hits with a star, about two and a half months from now. But I have complained to you about Dhaka-Comilla that I have not received any Ansar for two and a half months from now. No Ansar they did not give me but Butt did not say anything else about your client care. What is wrong with us

Actually my samsung s10 earphones is not work properly i want to exchange my earphones can i exchange because my phone have in warranty and i know accessory have also 6 month warranty

I purchased a j2 core phone when I was in Moldova on holiday. The phone has not worked after 1 week from date of purchased. I am now back in the USA and have called the customer service department and have not been able to correct my issue. They have directed me to websites that I can not read and telephone numbers that no one speaks English. I just need to know where to send this phone to be fixed or replaced. I have all of the purchase documentation. Where can I send it? I am a loyal customer of your products but now I am unhappy that I am unable to get the requested information. Please help.

Timothy Mathews
478-207-4637

I purchased a phone when I was in Moldova. I had the phone for 1 week and it does not work. I need to know where to send it to get repaired or replaced. I am now back in the USA and I can not get any help from the Customer Service Dept. They direct me to websites that I can not read. They provided a phone number but the people do not speak English. I have all documentation of the purchase and just want the phone fixed or replaced. I will not be back in Moldova until my next holiday. What do I do or where can I send this phone? I can not believe that a Company that is as large as yours can not rectify my issue. I have always purchased your products but at the moment I am frustrated. Please let me know what I can do.

Timothy Mathews
478-207-4637

Two and half years ago we install new Samsung appliances in our kitchen. What junk they are and we have been sure to let all our friends and everyone we can know. We have already had to replace the dishwasher. The microwave, you try to warm over 5 minutes, it completely shuts itself off and you have to wait another half hour before you can use again. The stove does not heat evenly and the refrigerator ...... The shelves do not anchor firmly on the doors, the plastic cracks easily. The ice maker now leaks water and I literally have to defrost once a month and it now leaks and freezes below the vegetable drawers. We will never purchase a Samsung product of any kind again.

I have a Samsung galaxy S4 and it get so hot that I have to take my battery out and let it cool down. This happening 4 to 5 times a day. I am afraid it will catch on fire or explode.. Not sure what to do

Worst customer service we have ever ever had.....over 5 weeks of saying the part is in the mail and still nothing. These people are the worst they take ALL your money and within 7 months after buying it u r now on ur own. We will never ever buy a Samsung product again and will make sure everyone we know or ask us about Samsung know what kind of rude liars they are.

My fridge does not cool . My daughter contacted Service Centers in Egypt . One of the service centers displayed on Internet was fake and got money without repair . The second one was from the service center but took fees without examining the fridge and did not provide any services . Notice that I moved my fridge from Saudi Arabia to Egypt . My family is in bad need for this fridge . Kindly help us to get this fridge repaired . I think it needs no more than (Freon). You can contact me on +966503663183 or my daughter (Duaa) on 00201223248808.

My 1.5 MT Split AC has cooling problem

during week of april 8 thru 12 I was trying to take advantage of you special discount pricing for you galaxy s10+ I added everything to my cart got my quote which consisted of 200 for my trade in plus a bonus 100 bringing my total down to 29 dollars and change a month for the phone with financing thru my sell phone carrier Verizon. I got to the point where I could proceed and then your website quite working. when I tried to finish i would get all kinds of error messages like "I don't have access to Samsung checkout" or "my session has expired" or "something went wrong" for a week i finally called to speak to someone and she said I needed a screenshot I told her there wasn't one because your website kept emptying my cart but i did have the chats emailed to me and then I was told that did not matter they needed a screenshot. this is a billion dollar corp what kind of company does not honor its own specials because the website is not working I shouldn't be penalized for something I had not to do with. I love samsung products but this is a little disheartening.

The General Manager (Sales),

Samsung Ltd,

Noida.

Dear Sir Sub: Repairing of Samsung Fridge.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased on Smsung Fridge bearing No: RR19K2727RJ from your authorized dealer Kay Dee Audionvision Pvt Ltd, Noida , Sector -18 in the year 2016. The above fridge showed some problem and unknowingly the terms of the purchase , the fridge was shown to some engineer who repaired it in a minor way . This has been done with a specific reason that my mother is a chronic patient and as per doctors advice her medicine are kept in the fridge for day to day use. Thereafter the fridge has been given good service until recently the fridge showed some problem again. I booked as complain on 10.3.2019 and 13.4.2019 ( your service order no 4278801512 and 4280733545 respectively) . However your engineers came through your above authorized dealer, who inspected and went away with the remark that the fridge was operated by unauthorized person.

That , I told them the truth that the fridge was shown to one outside engineer by my children in my absence and got it repaired at that time. I do admit that this is not as per your terms of sale. But I have approached thereafter your concern to tell me the problem , whether it can be repaired by you with cost or minimum charges despite the same is within guarantee period offered by you . But ignoring my requests your engineers are just going back without any information to coming back for the needful. I would request to your good self to kindly send the authorized engineer to get the fridge inspected and give the estimation of expenses involved so that the same can be repaired .

Being a consumer of your every product including the fridge, I hope , I have all the intention to have your kind help in this regard.

Please help.

(Pramod Kumar)

9650349523.

K-4 , Sector -11, Noida.

my experience would rate a minus 5 at least. had an older top load washing, unbalanced. 1st repair came out was nice and told us if the unbalance continued they would come back to exchange a part. he was through direct tv. 2nd call repairman came out 530p.m. friday, said nothing was wrong. washer warranty had been extorted in the first call. happened again, called in repairman was to come, didn't show up, I called and was told we were getting a different machine, then someone called and told us we were getting a refund. I had sent pics, was told they got the acceptance letter but no pics. today was the last straw, what happened to the warranty? was told file was suspended due to no pics, sent again, was put on hold several times when i asked to speak with a supervisor, never got through. looked up complaint number got the customer service section who would not put me through until i told her what i was calling about. told her i wanted to grump to someone, no-one was available, i grumped at her, she was offended so i told her i was offended also, she thanked me for calling and wished me a good day. needless to say this will be my last samsung product. thank u for your time. dorothy, donalds wife

My mother is 86 years old and has medical issues, It is essential she has call recording on her samsung s8+ to remember what her doctor tells her, (WHY HAVE U BLOCKED HER CALL RECORDING} WHY DID U DO THIS TO HER. After an upgrade...
I purchased this phone because call recording worked on it. I do not care if the law is changed.
i will do every thing i can to find a phone that has call recording capability and do everything i can to tell the media how BAD google is.. FIX THIS ISSUE NOW !!!!!!
geofftuc@hotmail.com

My phone alert pop up notification for updated verson. Thinking it's the best thing for my phone, I soon realize I was wrong. My phone's characteristics are very undesirable and disappointing & now I hate to use at my phone. I dont think I'll buy the new S10 or an android until you guys figure it out.

Left in the dark not knowing what I was changing about my personal device just to update my system on Samsung's terms.
I should have a choice, be able to see what my phone will look like before continuing with the update.
If I wanted an iPhone I would have bought an iPhone, I go with Samsung for a good reason but now you created a wannabe Apple system.
MAKE SAMSUNG SAMSUNG AGAIN

It looks like it came as a phone for dummies & the person who designed it had no artist skills.

A Walmart employee sold me a Samsung phone with a straight talk wireless plan, and instead used my account information after he assigned the plan to another person, and did what is call a port out scam, and hacking into my bank account through the use of my Samsung phone and the straight talk plan. This is all accurate and factual, and theft that has occurred is called fraud, and your company, along with others that have these employees who do this are doing nothing to rectify or correct, and/or correct thisd problem....

Purchased a QLED TV - first order. Called my cousin who works for Samsung and added me to friends and family. Ordered second replacement tv and Samsung told me to cancel first one. I did. The second tv was supposed to arrive with discount. However, they never discounted, about 800 dollars. Anyway, they told me it was my fault I cancelled wrong tv when Samsung rep told me to call delivery company and refuse the first tv. I had to argue with customer service and supervisor and they kept blaming me. They opened a ticket to corporate and told me someone will call in 48 hours. No one did and they closed out ticket without any updates.

This company is pathetic and trying to blame customer. If more info is needed, please contact me.

I bought in 2016 a Samsung top loader washer and dryer. My washer had a recall in which I exchanged with a front loader Samsung washer. No my dryer is having problems the drum was not turning when you started the dryer. We would open and rotate the drum and then it would work. Now the dryer is only staying on for 2 minutes. It will not stay on to dry the cloths. This is so frustrating when the items are only 3 years old. I asked a repair man and he said the motor has to be replaced. but he suggested not to do that because of all the trouble that Samsung products are having. No I will have to go buy a new dryer a maytag or GE. I am so frustrated and I will never buy a Samsung product. I even bought my son and daughter in law a Samsung washer. I hope they do not have the same problems I have had.

Purchased Samsung Note 9 and Premium Care.

In early February I filed a claim for mechanical breakdown because the phone wasn't working.

Replacement phone was damaged so it was sent back and a new phone was supposed to be sent to me.

After 1.5 months, no new phone had been sent. Claim was closed and I had to file a new claim.

New claim was filed and deductible paid. After they took more of my money, they tell me the note 9 is out of stock and there is no expected date that I would be receiving a replacement phone.

2 months later I am still without the phone I paid $1000 for plus 11.99 a month for premium care, plus $100 deductible for the claim.

Samsung says they aren't responsible for premium care. Premium care says it's not their problem and they do not have the ability to refund.

I submitted a claim to Samsung's premium care for a replacement device. I've been charged the amount of the deductible, yet phone hasn't shipped.. called in was told it would ship Monday, nope... Called in Tuesday (early) was told it would ship today ( meaning Tuesday). unsatisfied with that, called back 4 times total on Tuesday... Next time told a supervisor would call me back, never got the call, called back myself told it was out of stock, still unsatisfied called back, told my phone is in stock and there's nothing anyone can do. I work for doordash, I need a working screen in order to receive and accept orders, can't work. Already losing money each day ontop of the 99 dollars I've paid for a service (deductible) that hasn't been fulfilled and the best advice I've been given is to wait!!! Someone needs to be accountable for the lack of customer service. I even attempted to try and just upgrade the phone and pay the difference, nope. Wait please.... This is unacceptable, I get it, it's no one's fault I spoke to their hands are tied, but someone has to be accountable for this?? No??

On 3/29/19 I attempted to upgrade my S9 to an S10 using my Shop Samsung App . My offer was $550 when you upgrade an S9 to the S10.I tried to place the order and it changed to $300. Even though my offer on the app said $550. I tried again and came up with the same result. I got frustrated with the app and shut it down. I tried again on Saturday 3/30/19 with the same results. I tried again on Sunday and the app froze on me so I gave up on the app. Today (4/1/19) I initiated a chat and was told that the promotion expired yesterday even though it was and IS still showing as an offer on my app. I was told to uninstall and reinstall the app and I would see that the promotion was not available any longer. I did what they asked and found the promotion to still be on my app. At that point I took screen shots of promo to show it was still there. I placed a call to support at 5:10 p.m. to get clarification as to how Samsung can advertise this as an active promotion on my app but not honor it. I was told that it was a glitch on their app, but they refused to honor the promotion. I requested a supervisor and was transferred to Favio (id#68181) who identified himself as the floor supervisor. I once again explained the situation (by this time I have been on the phone for 1 hour 50 mins) and was told that I was seeing an outdated promotion because my app was not up to date. When I assured him that it was, but were getting no where, he sent me to tech support to "update my app". I asked Favio what I was to do when tech supported verified my app was up to date and he told me to call back. This ticket number was 1803870. I already told him several times that my app was up to date. Tech support verified that my app was up to date after I authorized them to remote in to my phone that my app was up to date and on auto updates. They also saw the $550 Trade up and Save Promotion on my app. I asked tech support to indicate this in their ticket (2208961581). I then requested to be transferred back to sales as I was going to follow up with Favio. I was transferred to Promotions where I was made to explain the situation all over again only to find out that they could not help and I needed Sales.. I was transferred to Sales where I asked to speak with Favio. Another person made me go through the entire issue again and told me that they wouldn't honor this because it is not available any longer even though it still shows on my app. I was put on hold a few times while he consulted with someone. He then came back the last time and told me to place my order on line and call back for a price match. He said that it was not guaranteed, but I should try it. After tonight, if this match is denied, I will definitely be going to Apple for all my future mobile needs.

I must say that after 4 hours 15 minutes dealing with this issue I have never been so disappointed with any company as I feel tonight.

I took my Samsung Galaxy S7 to the Samsung repair center in Hong Kong today for a replacement battery. They said that because it was an import model that they would charge extra to inspect it. Further it would take 3-4 weeks to obtain the battery -- and I would have to leave the phone with them the entire time! This is completely unacceptable. Why would it not be possible to order the part and for me to return with the device when it had arrived? Why would Samsung think it is acceptable to require my device to be held for that long?
Terrible experience which will lead my next purchase to be from a different manufacturer.

The ice maker its not working since the first time since 08/07/16 Geek Squad had to send a technician every tree 3 months my question is wat we are going to do after the guaranty protection plan expires they have come to fix this about 8 times.

Why in the world would you put the ice maker in the refrigerator part of the appliance? Model #RF25HMEDBWW French Door Refrigerator.
I have had this ice maker de-iced 3 times by repair men. Apparently from opening and closing the refrigerator door it brings warm air into the main part which causes the ice maker to become warm and slightly defrosts and then freezes up and won't make ice cubes. Now I have resorted to using a hair dryer on low to defrost in order to avoid the $100.00 or so repair cost. I should have researched your product before purchasing. Sorry from the day I purchased. Could have bought a competitor's French Door Refrigerator.

Today I go to Greece Service at Athens Kallithea city at Sofokleous street and ask them to ensure me that if I give my Samsung gear s3 for change the battery they protect it and not scratch it.

The answer is that they throw me out and tell me to change it myself.

The employ of this service is very rude and not take anything to help me out with my warries about – please do something because this is the image of your cooperation – this rude woman that throw out anyone that have any concern about the quality of the service, and not take anything to help me get the trust that I need, and throw me out – is a very bad and unfriendly part of your company.

I am fan of Samsung products, get always the latest, have pay the gear s3 about 400 euro when they get out, and a rude woman is not even take some minute to ensure me that I get the watch done with out any marks, is make me so sad about the Samsung in general

I have file complains also in Greece, and everywhere I can because I believe in Samsung and I want to continue buy products and feel safe that a bad person is not represent the company its self.

Charalampos Mavridis

We have a problem with a Samsung microwave which still on warranty and asked for technician service on Feb 5, 2019 and your ticket number is #5122288622. This microwave has been bought at Best Buy store at Davenport, Fl last sept 2018. We have sent couples times emails and even the saler of Best buy sent to Samsung a copy of the purchase and we never received any response from Samsung.
We are very desappointed about the service especially this microwave is always Under Samsung warranty? Why at this point we didn't receive any support from Samsung and still waiting for a technician visit to sort out this issue? Please take note that we need it and send us an email to set up an appointment with a technician and we will be at home waiting for him?
If we do not have any response from your department we will boycott your product even if we have been a good Samsung client.
Do not phone us, but please send an email for setting up an appointment?
Bruno for Mrs Jane Millar. Microwave model is ME 21M 706 BAG serial # 0B8C7W0JA.

My next phone will be a phone other than a Samsung phone. I am getting too may ads and it gets pretty tiring.

Your French door refrigerator's ice maker quit on me, again. It was the same problem before but the the computer went out. My last refrigerator's coil was on the outside and it is made of metal; and if yours is also made of metal why do I see on Youtubes, reviews and emails of the same problem from other people? I want to get my money back but the warranty always expired after 1 years is up. One guy said he unfreezed his frig ONCE a year, more than it should be for a new frig. What are you guys going to do about it so I can be a satisfied customer?

GALAXY NOTE 8 INTERNAL SPEAKER DOESNT WORK WELL

My double oven stopped working the minute I used the self clean feature and my microwave's glass door (inside) shattered during the convection use. I spoke to a Samsung rep who stated, both in writing and verbally, repairs would be reimbursed. I have submitted the receipts for parts/labor as directed and 4 months later, Im still waiting to be reimbursed. Every time I follow up with a rep, Im told, Sorry, I will have to escalated your call. My call has been escalated 5 times!!!!! This has been going on since December. I intend to file negative reviews and suggest a boycott of Samsung as this company is incredibility unprofessional!!

On March 2, 2019 I ordered two fast charge chargers from the Samsung website for a total of $32.76. On March 8, 2019 I reviewed my bank statement and noticed that I was charged $16.38 four times for my order; one charge is/was pending. I emailed Samsung's customer support and received the automated response that said my order inquiry was received but I still have not heard back from anyone. I tried the online chat and waited and waited and waited no response there. It's been a week since I emailed customer support and this is the fourth day trying the chat. Today, March 13, 2019, I finally got to talk to a representative. She was clueless. She kept saying that I had no order. I insisted. After being on hold for 20 minutes in total she comes back to tell me she only saw one payment of 32.76 and she didn't see it broken down. When I told her the withdrawal code then she suddenly figures it out but I want a manager now. I've ordered chargers many times before and never had my total broken up into individual withdrawals. I asked to speak to a manager and she transferred me to the rudest supervisor. He over talked me, kept insisting I was reading my account wrong. Mind you, I had just finished my call to the bank and was looking at my account online while on the phone at the time. After a heated exchange of the supervisor talking over me as I was speaking, I told him I was filing a fraudulent claim against the extra payments and a complaint against the company. I have never ever had my order total withdrawn from my account in incriments nor have I ever had a holding fee for an order. As of now, I'm waiting for the pending charge to come through to issue the fraudulent claim. I will never purchase another Samsung phone or appliance. I'm a customer support manager and based off my 10 years of professional experience this was by far a very incorrect protocol and a poorly handled situation.

I purchase the Samsung Gear Sport on November 26, 2018, as a gift for my wife a week ago the watch started to lose its charge after a few hours, then it went completely dead black screen even when the charge is at 100 %. I open a ticket with Samsung support they said the warranty was void because it got wet 253 dollars to repair, I called they waived that good now they say my ticket is on hold because they don't have the parts. Now as a loyal Samsung customer with all phones TV, Tablet, Refrigerator etc, my patients is being tested the device is under warranty if you don't have the parts why is not possible to replace it the bill to repair the device is more than I paid for it so in my assumption its cheaper to replace than repair it.

Samsung customer service people are lying. And basically stole my money.
I bought a phone and traded in my old one. Sent it and waited. For a long time it said that it was not received until I got email saying it does not qualify and for the trade-in and I will be charged in 4 days (cc# provided in email) the difference. Four months go by and I get collections agency bill for higher amount to pay. My card was never charged (even called bank to find out if they tried - no). So they never charged my card, are lying about it that they tried 3 times and have not send me any kind of email or bill for me to pay.... that was my first call to customer service. .. now they are saying that they have not even received my phone and that email they never sent (I have it saved in my inbox). So I was told to pay the amount that is 25% more than I actually owed ( because they did not charge it to begin with). Never ever will I buy anything samsung again in my life! Absolutely horrible experience. When I asked if I can go and resolve it with actual person and show the email - NO. Samsung company .. lying and stealing!

Bought a Samsung Electronics UN65MU8500 Curved 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) on 3/21/2018. About 5 months ago there was a slight distortion in the speakers when any show with heavy bass sounds was on. Over the last couple of months it has gotten worse. I notified Samsung and they sent a tech out to look at the TV. The man basically played the 'sound test' which has minimal bass and declared nothing is wrong. I have videos of the TV where you can clearly hear the annoying distortion. Yet Samsung refuses to honor their warranty and refuses to fix the TV. Samsung does not honor their warranties.

My refrigerator, model RF263BEAESG continues to ice up around fan causing noise until the ice stops the fan completely. Then it will not cool inside and our food will spoil. I have had the repairmen here 6 or 7 times already and they cannot fix it. Very expensive. If Samsung has any self respect at all, they will replace this unit at no further cost to me. No more excuses you are fully aware of this problem as evidenced by your consumer reviews. Thank you.....

To Samsung Customer Complaint Division
I purchased a Samsung Refrigerator model # RF323TEDSR/AA about 5 years ago. I have had nothing but problems with it. I have had error code issues and cooling issues. This time
when I called in to report my problem, I explained to the Samsung representative that I had a bad compressor issue with my Samsung refrigerator .
I was given name called Home Service in North Jersey that would come out to diagnose and repair the compressor. I set up a ticket number and the Samsung representative made arrangements for Home Service to contact me to set up the appointment. After a few days, I haven’t heard anything, so I called back Home Service directly only to find out company does not repair compressor that are 5 years old and they just canceled my ticket number. I then called back Samsung for an explanation of why I was not informed of this update. The representative apologized and told me she needed a few days and was working on another company that could both diagnose and repair my refrigerator. I called back Samsung in a few days and representative gave me a number of Dish repairs which I was told could preform this service of BOTH diagnose and repair. So I made the appointment on 1/24/19 and paid $100.00 to diagnose and confirm the need of a compressor. The repairman told me that Samsung would send their technician out for the replacement. However, when I called Samsung back 45 minutes after the technician left I was told that Samsung would cover the replacement of the compressor and labor but they could not do the repair and that they would have to find someone outside my area which they would need some time to locate someone. After a few days I called back and Samsung told me that there was no Samsung authorized technician that could service my refrigerator. I was told that I can find someone on my own that would take on the task and I would be compensated back for the repair from Samsung. I searched and have not been able to find anyone that would take this task on. One repair company flat out told me that he would not even touch a Samsung refrigerator because they are notorious for problems. I was told by your representative that they would diagnose AND repair my refrigerator. This has been an extremely frustrating experience with Samsung. Each phone call to customer service was at least 30 minutes long and have incurred a refrigerator full of spoiled food. I have always purchased all Samsung appliances in my household and after this experience it will likely be the last.
Regards,
David Z
Sent from my iPad

I've contacted Samsung Healthcare several times from Mega Power Company email address about purchasing request (The ultrasound system WS80a with Elite) directly from them and request a phone number for easier contacting...
that was 3 weeks ago and didn't get a reply since then

Have feedback for Samsung?