DirecTV Customer Service

Contact DirecTV Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-855-802-3473

DirecTV is one of the world's leading providers of digital television entertainment services which offers more than 190 full-time HD channels1 in Dolby-Digital® 5.1 theater-quality sound, access to exclusive programming, and the most comprehensive collection of sports programming available anywhere. It also offers the technology to experience your favorite content like never before.

If you have a comment or complaint about poor service, contact the DirecTV customer service number at 1-855-802-3473. The corporate office is located at 2230 E. Imperial Highway El Segundo, CA 90245 and keeps normal west coast business hours from 9am-6pm PST. Support is available for customers 24/7 online using live chat or support tickets.

According to the 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index, DIRECTV is #1 in customer satisfaction over all cable and satellite providers. DirecTV packages include English TV Packages, Spanish TV Packages, DIRECTV+ AT&T Bundles, Internet & Phone Bundles, and Business Packages.

Common problems with services escalated to the CEO include Premium Networks such as HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, DirecTV HD Extra Pack, Premium channels and other Adult entertainment. International Packages like Spanish, Filipino, Korean and Vietnamese are also available. Apart from these, Sports Packages like NFL Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings, NBA League Pass and NHL Centre Ice are also available.

DirecTV Contact Information

• DirecTV headquarters address

• 2230 E. Imperial Hwy El Segundo, CA 90245

1-855-802-3473

A-

8am-5pm PST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Top DirecTV Complaints

I have been a loyal customer for ten plus years. I order PPV every week multiple times a week. You advertise a movie for $5.99 for 24 hours and my son falls asleep to wake up and after ten hours the movie is no longer available! I have Called and reported this more than once and for a customer who has paid over $130 a month for ten years it would be nice to have some customer appreciation or customer satisfaction taken seriously. Apparently false advertisement is allowed and accepted through DirecTV and it's a same that this company condones an illegal practice - needless to say I'm very disappointed and plan to start looking for a new carrier who appreciates loyal customers.

I spoke with a contact center agent on or around 8/27/16 when my 2-year contract expired an my bill was raised to about $180.00 per month. Agent explained that all discounts has expired. I explained that I'm a single parent & not able to pay that amount per month. Agent offered me a deal of $51.57 per month, with the understanding that I would extend my contract for 1 year; I agreed.

I paid $51.57 for the month of Sept & Oct. I rec'd my November statement & my bill jumped to $82.90. I call the customer service contact center, was on hold for about 20-min, I finally was able to speak to a agent who transferred me a specialist (Meeka) who stated that I was offered approximately $50 off my bill for an extended year. I told Meeka, that I was offered to extend my contract for 1-year and pay $51.57 per month for that years. I asked Meeka to have some review the taped conversation because I know what I was told. Meeka stated someone would review the tape within 7-10 days and give me a call. I told Meeka I would wait until i rec'd a call before I pay the bill; that was on on 11/27/2016. I received a past due notice statement 12/10/2016 to pay $168.14.

I never rec'd a phone regarding reviewing the tape. I am so disappointed with the unprofessional ism and the fact that I was lied to about the monthly payment and the return phone call. I made the payment online tonight because I believe in paying my bill and I don't want DIRECT TV to send my name to the credit bureau. I will never ever refer anyone else to direct tv as I have in the past. I use to brag about your tv service; however your customer service is another story. If anyone ask me about direct tv, from this day forward it will be about my experience. If the media is looking for a story I will tell them the same.

I'm very dissatisfied and disappointed in my experience with DirecTV--No cooperation. I live in a retirement community and had a DirecTV rep go house to house sign up multiple seniors and make all kinds of promises to seniors transferring from Spectrum. Salesman promised us Internet and phone with a set price only to find out the salesperson lied to us and others about available package promised to us. We were supposed to get. $10 off our bill for referral, a $200 gift card startup bonus and move our billing periods d to the middle of the month. Then when we called Directv customer DVD. Dept., they all but called us liars. They were so rude and unhelpful.

I've never had an experience like this from a company like this. Hey said they don't have reps that go hose to house, that the guy that set up our account isn't an employee and it s probably fraudulent (even though we now have directives and wouldn't have it unless they were communicating). But they take the money out of my account on days not agreed upon, causing problems. I'm so tired of these people and we are going to be reporting them. Can't get the two reps reps that set us up call us. One of them was named Marta and the other, her supervisor, Robert Simental. Neither one will call us back and act as if all will be ok, just give it a few days. They never return calls and make promised they know full well can't be kept. It's reprehensible and we are contacting the authorities.

These people are taking advantage of seniors and even Directv won't acknowledge they're affiliated. Never have I encountered a customer driven company operate so deceptively. There will be consequences and I will peruse action against these people and directv. To prey off seniors, making promises they knowing they won't honor the agreement is parasitic and I won't let it continue. I will not stop until action is taken. Makes me sick!

In installed DirecTV in September. The technician that installed it for us stated we would be receiving a $200 gift card for signing up with DirecTV. We never got one. I called DirecTV to find out why we did not receive our gift card. They told me that I needed to redeem it online. When I tried to do that (Directv/redeem) I received an online message that said I was not eligible to redeem any gifts.

I called Directv and spoke with an individual. They walked me through the same process and said someone would call me. I never received a phone call back. I called Directv again and spoke with Daniel on 12/12/16. He stated the card will be received within 10 days. I then received a phone call from Direct TV but was unable to take the call. I tried to call them back but was told it was not a valid number. This time I spoke with Randy on 12/14/16. He had to escalate the issue to the redeem department. He told me to expect a call back.

12/16. Did not receive a call back. Called Direct TV and spoke with Alex. She told me the situation was escalated and that I would receive the card within the next 10 days. Then I get a message from Ron and he asks me to call him back on 1-888-482-6029, Ext 2448. I tried calling this number to talk to this individual. No one knows who Ron is and they tell me the extension is a non-working extension. Since Alex has assured me the card would be sent, I wasn't concerned.

11:25 am on 12/18/16. Received a call from BJ in Account Management – the number he was calling from was 1-800-531-5000. He asked me to call back and gave me the number of 1-888-482-6029

12:15 pm on 12/18/16. When I called that number, after a long wait, I talked with James. Of course James didn’t know what I was calling about and couldn’t get me in touch with the right party. After reviewing my information, he informed me that I was out of the window for the gift card and the offer was no longer valid. I lost my patience with him.

He told me that it was my fault that this wasn’t resolved because I wasn’t available when they called me. I told him that in each case I called back but to no avail. After I ranted and raved with him, he said he was going to re-escalate and wanted a specific time of the day that I would be available but couldn’t tell me when I was to receive a call back. Finally after desperation, I gave him from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. to return my call.

I told him I wanted the number of the Complaint department. He put me on hold. I have repeated my issue over and over again and no one can get this issue resolved! All I want is for Directv to send me the $200 Gift Card that was promised me. There has got to be a better way to get this done than what I have been through. The last individual I spoke with (James) should not be dealing with the public.

Just tell me when I am to receive my gift card. Do not tell me I'm not eligible. I started this process long before the due date. It is Directv's fault if I'm outside the window because I never get any type of resolution.

On January 1st 2017 the NBC affiliate in Boston (WHDH) will no longer be an NBC affiliate! Effectively leaving Directv customers in the lurch! Roughly two weeks from now Directv will not have an NBC affiliate to broadcast to their customers. I have called the Directv customer support line and requested to speak with supervisor after supervisor. I simply want to know on what channel I will watch NBC! The only answer I receive is "We don"t Know"! How can they "NOT" know with only two weeks to go?

Piss poor planning if you ask me! I recently upgraded my genie box to a "newer/better version and was required to sign on for an additional 2 years! No problem if they stick with their commitment to me to carry "ALL" the major networks! I swear to GOD if they don't have NBC on January first I will drop them like a hot potato!

For about 25 years we have suspended service from about Nov 1 to Apr 1 because we are out of town. Now we have , for the 1st time, rec this mailing that we have "completed a disconnect service" and have to return our "access cards" and recycle our other equipment. We thought we were still your customer, just temporarily suspended during the winter while out of town (as we always have). If we are to no longer to be your customer, please let us know.

My account was supposed to be suspended when I moved but my bank card was still charged for 2 months (no active service the entire time)and then they said they credited my account, but obviously did not, then when they were supposed to come do the install and the tech was not able to find the line of sight my account was supposed to be cancelled on their behalf and yet I was charged two more times for twice as much as before. With a cancellation fee of 240 which was not supposed to be charged since it was their fault. I have called numerous times and no one will help me. I have been charged 521$ and they say they are refunded me and they sent me a 99$ prepaid gift card! What is so hard I want my money back. Do not go through them.

On October 5th, 2016, I signed up for a direct TV installation, account # 3653626. This was a gift for my granddaughter for when she visited, there would be TV, the time, the plan to stay at their address in Reddick Florida, was at the most a year. I wouldn't have agreed to the 24 month minimum service. Had I known this was a requirement, I would not have had the Direct TV installed! On November 16th I called and spoke to a female to cancel the service as the well water was bad, and they had to move. At that time she told me about the 24.

I told her that was impossible and had not been told or I didn't understand? She was going to cancel the service and notify the right department about my help, which she said would get back to me within 3 days. When no one contacted me. I called back and talked to Mitch. He was emphatic that no one could help and that my service had not been disconnected. He did disconnect the service, and I received the box yesterday to return the equipment, which I will do today.

I am very disappointed my husband retired from AT&T in 1985, I like to think that a company that they would understand circumstances beyond out control. I cannot afford this cost.

On November 25 I called and upgraded my equipment as well as added equipment to a room. My appointment was scheduled for November 26 12:00-4:00pm. At 2:30 I called to check on the status, an employee said the tech was on his way, 10 minutes max. 2 hours went by, no tech, no phone call. I called directv to see what happened and the tech had cancelled my appointment stating no one was home. My family and I were home ALL day as well as friends watching the football games.

Directv employees refused to send someone to make it right and told me I should have been home. Even had a supervisor hang up on me. They ended up rescheduling my appointment without my knowledge to Monday, November 28 from 8:00-12:00 after I told countless people no one would be home due to work, but they didn't care because that's "the best they could do!" Lucky for me, I work for one of their subcontracting companies and the incompetent tech that couldn't do his job properly is one of my employees. so, if you ever have a problem it's obvious.

In Sept 2015 was a promotion from you with together an AAA discounts rewards in the AAA Magazine. Because I need and watch (Fox, CNN, and at the weekend the Lifetime if it's not a junk movie) I took the offered cheapest package for $19.99 +fees and with an AAA $10.00 monthly discount..It was only a phone number to call.. I didn't sign anything because it was stated in the ad that this price is for 12 months with a 24 months agreement. On Oct. 31, 2016 you sent me an e-mail that my AAA credit card was charged with $54.29.

When I called you it was told that my $19.99 /mo. price was original with a $30 discount which I have to pay now...It is a100 % lie. Nobody told and no paper was signed. Furthermore it was told if I cancel the service which I wanted to do right away...I have to pay 12 x $20 = $240 penalty. When I asked about this other strange information.... she told it is in the signed agreement. I repeat it:: I didn't sign any agreement and during 1 year I called you once ... (after start).

During my 78 years I never had such kind of bad cheat or got so bad trap which is a real rubbery of the elderly citizens. I'm 78 yrs. old, sick with autoimmune disease which costs a lot and is very hard to pay your greedy $49.99 + fees trap price from $125/month Social Security income. I sent this complaint to you on Oct. 10, 2016. As of today I haven't received any answer, or your proof about $30 discount... or the signed contract with the $240 penalty info in it.

I have the proof of the above $19.99 promotion and the proof from Complaint list of Oct. 2016 so this would be my last inquiry before I turn to the authority for assistance against of you, therefore I would like to ask you, please discount my monthly price for your many times no service, or let me go right away without paying a cent penalty to you.

On November 3, 2016, we paid our home cable bill. The account number is 65074391. The bill was invoiced for $87.94. Due to an error at our end we paid $8794.00. We notified DirectTV immediately and have been working with the call center to have a refund issued. We had one person hang up on us, and twice we have been told the check is in the mail. Several individuals have been very considerate, but can not provide any concrete information. We have been contacting the call center every other day.

The error drained my account and bounced several checks. I worked with our credit union to resolve the issue. When they were made aware of the circumstances they immediately cancelled all overdrafts charges and even forced several checks through the system. I love my credit union.

The individuals at the call center have stated several times that a refund will be issued within 10 to 14 business days.

I switched to DirecTV under the promise of a Walmart gift card and a Visa card as well to offset the charges for cancellation of existing service. I just received the Walmart card, but direct says they never promised a Visa card. I am sitting here now with over $300.00 of cancelation charges from charter a s a result of switching services! I've called and been transferred to all of the below numbers with now resolve. The agent in Walmart was the reason I switched service and now this leaves me in a bad place and Direct is not even thinking about any assistance to resolve.

I am tired of the way DSTV handles inquiries. I have been trying to ask so many representatives about my dstv rewards card that was promised to me when I signed up on August 5, 2016. Nobody can tell me where my rewards card is. I even tried to check my status online and it said that my card was sent October, 21, 2016. I am tired of your lies.

I have been having problems with my service all morning. I have made several calls and get put on hold and then switched to a busy number. I did talk to one of the DirecTV service representatives after being on hold for 29 minutes. Talked to him for about 10 minutes trying to tell him the problem, he then said he would switch me to a specialist and was connected to a busy signal. I then decided to cancel my service (we have been with you several years) and was again put through to a busy signal.

DirecTV customer service needs help. It seem you are only interested in getting new customers and once you got us, well the service is crap. I understand you are having problems with some of the channels. I was getting some and followed your instructions to reset, now I am getting nothing. With all the money you make certainly customer service should be a priority. DirecTV locks people in for two years and then you don't care.

In the month of October possibly oct 13. Direct tv was scheduled to come and install a 5th receiver in the basement. when the tech arrived he stated that he that he had a dilemma with the service order. He said you have 2 choices. 1st one is that we are going to have to drill a hole at the outside of the house and go through the basement ceiling tiles or 2nd choice for a one time $99 installation fee we can install wireless. the 1st way we couldn't do due to weakness in the ceiling tiles. I said since its just $99 we'll go with the wireless. He comfirmed that it would come on the next bill cycle. the installer tech made no mention that it was $99 for each receiver. Failure for the tech to mention this detail drove our bill up to $800 that we received on Friday 0ct 28.

This is quite a big difference from the $99 originally stated by the tech. Unknown to myself my husband called direct tv inquiring about the additional cost. He was more worried about the $800 withdrawl when the bill was due knowing we had few funds to cover a bill that we weren't prepared for(thinking he was helping me out). He was under the impression by the direct tv representative that he had no choice but to make some sort of a payment arrangement because that is what he was instructed to do by direct tv.

1st of all- I was mis-billed by $400 according to the installer's offer for a one time $99 fee with no mention that this charge was multiplied by 5 receivers. we already paid for the install fee for the original receivers and only wanted to add one. if the tech told us it was $500 for the one time fee $99 wireless we would have said absolutely not. 2nd of all when I spoke to one of the direct tv supervisors (referring to himself as Pete) said that when my husband Patrick called to inquire about the bill the agreement was made. In addition to bullying him into making a quick decision to make a payment arrangement they also tried to talk Patrick into century link versus Mediacom.

I was told by direct tv originally that Patrick had to be on the account because he lives in the household. Patrick is not capable of making any payment arrangement and is not even allowed to have his own bank account or credit cards. He is a 100% disabled veteran with a combat head injury that is unable to make financial decisions. the VA has assigned a lawyer out of des moines ia as power of attorney over his fiances. His lawyer was sent a copy of this bill that I am disputing. I'm not disputing the one time $99 fee. what I'm disputing is extra $400 that was charged to my bill without any prior acknowledge or permission from myself.

I will agree to pay the current bill that is normally around $262.00 plus $99 one time install fee to be withdrawn out of my account on the next payment due date. I'm requesting for the rest of the bill be "waved" due to mis-billing. A couple in des moines ia had 4 receivers installed in their new home 2 months ago and they also confirmed that their final charge was $99 after the same dispute. Sounds like this happens often with direct tv. I hope that we can get this resolved without any issues...thank you for your consideration. sincerely sheri ergle

I recently cancelled our DirecTV service that was started in Dec. 2014-was cancelled over the phone. I was very direct in asking questions. What will my cost be canceling early? This is a vacation property that is used a few months of the year. It was a 2 year agreement that had vacation options-i.e. only being charged when occupied. This was cancelled Oct 1st, 2016. The phone rep stated my cost would be $180-plus making sure all of the Direct T.V. equipment was returned in 21 days. This was verified the return was recorded, which was good. My surprise was getting a bill for $289-my mistake was not getting a conformation # over the phone-I asked him for it. He said I didn't need it. I heard stories about this-now I know for sure-any help would be appreciated.

My mom had a account with Direct tv and she passed away. I closed her account and sent her equipment back as told to by Direct tv. They claim they never received it and continue to harass me about money owed for early termination fee and equipment. She did not terminate it early, she died. The equipment was sent in self return box with a prepaid return label to their facility by me. When I attempted to speak to them after they called, they said they couldn't because I wasn't authorized to do so. I'm her son. Many other creditors spoke to me and were helpful, not DirecTV. I am know being harassed by them after they have been told not to call. They know she died as we sent them a copy of the death certificate.

Attempting to disconnect service required calling directv 3 times customer service representatives put me on hold for at least 5 mins and eventually just hung up on me. Getting the service disconnected took about 15 mins 10 of which i was on hold cause application had to "load". DirecTV is ridiculously expensive for programming that is always the same crap daily, shout out to Netflix for being better than this money hungering company that no longer cares for its customers.

I always got a phone call from commercial advertiser. So I never return and answer all the call. Today I just got the name Ryan B commercial support team call me. And like a usual I am not answer any question. Then he just shut off my tv channel. Then I try to contact DirecTV customer care by phone at 1-888-388-4249. But they need me talk to another dept. I try to call but is answer machine. I spent almost a hour to contact your company right dept. usually at least send me letter notice. In this case I am so unhappy. 5 years I never late payment and always on time. I am up sad your company no reasonable to take this action. So I decide to close my account and never use your company anymore.

Ordered the TV and internet bundle through the Direct TV website. Agreed on a price of $85 a month. They came right out and connected the TV service, but no internet. I asked the Direct TV installer about the internet and he told me that would be done by someone else, he doesn't install the internet. I waited a week and called Direct TV about the internet and they transferred me to an AT&T representative because they had no record of the bundle. No work order is what I was told. AT&T agreed to connect me to the internet if I bundled with them, phone and internet, for $40 a month.

I explained that was not what I agreed upon. It was $70.00 for TV and $15 for the internet, $85.00 a month. I called Direct TV three more times with the same results, so I cancelled the service because they did not live up to their side of the contract. Now Direct TV is charging me $500.00 for contract cancellation. Direct TV did not fulfill their side of the contract, but yet they are charging me cancellation of an unfulfilled contract. I thought there was a law against crooked companies? Not if you are Direct TV.

When is signed up in August their was a promo for a $200 gift card. I called in at the end of Sept bc I had heard nothing regarding my gift card. She told me I was due to find it it by 10/14, well I have received nothing. So I called back on Monday 10/17 and was told I would get it in 5 days. Today I chat to check where it is and they say that I have not qualified? Then she changed her mind and sent me a link to verify something. They said the mailed me a letter which I never received to verify the rewards information. I am highly upset that I have been lied to 3 times now and am having to wait another 3 weeks to maybe get my gift card that I am owed. I have no successfully completed 2 payments on time.

Direct TV is the worst provider of all for service. I should have followed my first mind and never went with DirecTV as a company, but you make it so believable that I fell for the trickery. How is it possible to debit a person's account that cancelled auto debit? DirecTV customer care reps confirm that auto debit has been cancelled, but yet still debit my account, not once but twice.

Oh it gets better, debit it for the wrong amount. More than what my actual bill is for. And the best part is DirecTV claims they have no record of the payment but my bank statements show otherwise. So I spend numerous hours on the phone with the company and no one can explain why then the best part is the company has no record of my 39 minute call, but you say all calls are recorded.

Then to be told 4 times on all 3 calls to the DirecTV corporate office that no worries your problem will be resolved by the end of this call. It's been 2 days and I'm still waiting for my issue to be resolved. Lies all lies. I have no faith or trust in this company. This is just one of many issues I am currently dealing with this sorry ass company. Is there anyone willing to assure and assume and become an advocate for your company and get my issue resolved and with lies and excuses?

We have many boxes in our home and we're switched to use the Genie box on a few, well apparently if you don't use that tv for 2 months? You must enter a new pin number. Why? So I'm paying for my boxes to use at my discretion and you get the right to turn them off if you want at any time? We have a tv outside which we get to use seasonally so this is bs.

Called in to cancel because of to expensive. They promised a better price for 24 months with a new contract. The first bill was fine then after that they decided to charge me whatever they wanted. Called in to get a bunch of excuses why and nothing but lies. Was on the phone for over 30 min every time.And this has been going on for 5 months every month same crap of dealing with people who have no idea what they are doing ,this is getting very aggravating.

I recently had my account reinstated on September 25 2016. My service is great but their customer service are the worst employees ever. I received a bill in the mail which was suppose to be paperless which I have always had in the past. They credited my account which I didn't order. They had me set up as automatic bill pay which I have never had & didn't order this either. I had made several phones calls to DirecTV customer service reps and each time they tell me my refund will be put back into my checking account & won't be there for 7-10 business days which they have not done correctly yet.

I have been dealing with this issue since October 2-2016 they always tell me this will be expedited back into my checking account but it will be done in 7-10 business days. Clearly the explanation of expedited is not the same as mine. I have had DirecTV for more than 5 years & have never had such poor service. If this situation is not resolved very soon I will have my service & go with Dish network.

I scheduled a DirecTV ultimate upgrade set for Saturday 10/8/16 technician replied to company that no one was home at a single story Beige house with beige door. My house is green w/green door. Several attempts to have it corrected on this date to no avail after speaking with supervisor who stated I could not speak with a manager. Monday 10/10/16 technician stated on this date the same exact response, no one home at same home description.

After several calls and making contact with a manager nothing has been resolved.my address has not changed since I joined Direct TV. On both occasions there was someone at home waiting throughout the day.there was no courtesy call to my number as instructed. Using this technician service had been very troubling to me ada loyal customer. I spoke with manager Mr Jerry today as well as others and hopefully this can be corrected with some added benefits for all this poor service.

On Friday, September 23, 2016, our family goes out to eat, and then to Costco to shop. I go to tv area. The pix on the Samsung 4K HD tv just jumps out at you. There is a black man in a blue Direct TV shirt assisting customers in the tv department. After he helps a couple (the blonde lady was a travel agent, and she said that the Alaskan pix on the tv was just like it is, because she and her husband, with her, just got back from an Alaskan vacation) from Athens, I ask him to tell me about the Samsung 55 Super HD tv.

He does, and then when I tell him that I am a Direct tv customer, he says "And that's why I am going to help you out." I ask him if the tv is easy to connect, because I am technologically challenged, and he said it was-just disconnect the wires from the old tv, and hook them up to the new one. He then takes me around to a curved tv, and said for the money, this is just as good as the Samsung. The pix was not as good, though, and I return with him to the Samsung. So, he helps me load it on a cart, and I buy the Samsung.

When we get home, we unpack it, take the old tv out, and our daughter, Amanda, sets the new tv up. I look through the documents, and I google the Direct tv website for 4K service, and discover that to get the service, you must have 3 things-a 4K model HR54 Genie, a 4K compatible tv, and either the Ultimate or Premium programming package with Direct TV. The new tv's pix is just like the pix on the old tv.

I call the number on the Direct TV website, and talk first to a lady who sounded American. She was yawning a lot, and when I asked her how she was doing, she said her child was up late. I asked her how old he was, and she said one year old, and that he didn't sleep well with her, but did with the gather. I told her what I needed was to have 4K service for the new tv, and told her the info on the website, including the HR54 Genie. She told me she understood, and placed my order, setting up my free installation for October 1, from 8-12 noon. She said that there would be no charge for the equipment or the installation (a "Customer Loyalty Special")', but there would be a $20 "handling charge," and that the total extra charge to my bill for the equipment with them would be $15.00 per month. She then said that she needed to transfer me to an "Order Confirmation Specialist" to confirm the order.

I then talked to this next person, who had a foreign (Indian sounding) accent, but gave an American sounding name. When he went over the order, he said that the First Lady had ordered the wrong Genie, not the required 4K model. He said that he needed to cancel that order, and transferred me back to a third person to place a new order. The third person was an American sounding lady. I told her what I wanted, and she placed the order; however, she told me that the equipment and installation would be free, and confirmed that the total extra charge was $15.00 per month. We change the installation to Monday, October 3, 2016, from 8-12 noon; and transferred me to yet another "Order Confirmation Specialist."

I then talk to the fourth person, who confirms my order, the free equipment, and free installation, as well as the extra charge amount. I receive shortly thereafter an Order Confirmation email. However, the equipment listed was not for the 4K Genie, and listed 3 different Genies, one a "4K Genie Mini." It did show not show the amount of the extra charge to my bill for the 4K service, so I called back. It was during the fourth quarter of the Auburn-LSU football game, and continued after the end of the game. The agent then transferred me to "Tech Support," where I talked to another foreign-speaking man who gave his name as "Chris."

I again told him what I needed was 4K service for my new tv, and he assured me that the listed equipment on the email was what I needed. However, when I asked him to confirm the total extra charge for it, he said $29.00 per month. When I told him that was twice what I had been told, he went to check with someone, and then told me that the $15.00 was correct, because we were already paying $7.00 per month per unit for the 3 receivers we had already. He confirmed the October 3rd installation date and time window. I tried to reply to the Order Confirmation email, but it would not allow a reply.

From the beginning of my experience with Direct TV I have been placed on hold with every call for up to 45 minutes. I have been lied to, upsold, (convinced to agree to channels as free trial I really didn't want and guaranteed those channels would automatically be removed at end of trial period. I required services after installation but upon requesting services was informed subsequent to initial contact that no ticket had been created leaving me without service. I had arranged to be off work in order to be available for what turned out to be a no arrival event.

Understood my contract price to be guaranteed for 24 months with equipment included upon installation. was not told that the so called "protection plan" would be xtra at the end of some prescribed period of time. Difficulty understanding individuals due to language barrier. Voice messaging system is focused on paying bill or ordering services. When ordering system and services they are all ears, forget about it. Next call....State Representative.

We use to have DirecTV service and after the contract was over we cancelled in December of 2015. My complaint is we keep getting called about every day by DirecTV billing department, sometimes a couple times a day. We told them time after time we don't want the service so they need to stop calling us because it is considered harassment which is against the law.

Once again I have lost service while watching The U. S. Open tennis tournament and two football games. This is the third time today. When I signed up for direct tv I was assured there would be less interruptions. Plus often we lose sound on the television and have to change channels to get the sound back. I am less than a year into my contract and regret every day that I switched. Please help me get better service.

I have been inquiring about some bogus charges for the last 6 months to no avail. The last "assistor" and I use that term loosely, said I needed to write to the corporate office. I did on 7/1/16, of course, no response. I called today, supposedly they couldn't hear me in the background and was going to call me back. Again, of course, no call back!

I called Direct TV regarding the loss of local channels. I explained to customer service representative that fellow coworkers had called and had received discounts of 50% off the NFL ticket and several movie free 6 month promotions and other incentives. The customer service representative came back with 9.00 dollars off the NFL Sunday ticket and stars. I explained my fellow co workers went through the dame low offer and asked for the next level to obtain only what others were compensated as customer satisfaction.

This individual transferred me 47 minutes later the NFL ticket department answered and explained I should have been transferred to customer service department. After a 47 minute wait I did not continue. I have never asked for anything nor jumped from one satellite provider to another and have with Direct TV for several years. I have also had the Sunday ticket since its inception. So I am very dissatisfied that others who have been with your company far less time than myself are given exceptions and compensation for their inconvenience than myself.

I shouldn't have to argue to receive the same offers. FYI there are several persons who have told me the same thing. I look forward to a resolution to this issue. I am asking for the same as others not minimalistic offers and horrible customer service.

This is the third time this has occurred to me because of DirecTV's mismanagement, laziness or downright lying. Once DirecTV has our money, you simply do not care what service we receive. DirecTV forces customers to give up at least half a day of pay to wait for customer service to arrive at their homes and then does not bother to show up or even call in advance. I apologize for not having the dates of the first two instances, but they should be easily acquired through checking their records.

As both my wife and I work early hours to mid-afternoon, your 12-4p appointment time is best for us. I was waiting at home on the given day at noon. Sometime during the afternoon, I received a call from DirecTV saying that the service rep was running late, but was still on the way. I waited. At 4p, I called back to DirecTV and was told that the rep got stuck longer than expected at a house and was not going to be able to make it to my residence. I told your employee that I would wait as long as it took because I was not in a position to take another half day off of work. I was informed that was not an option and that my only option was to reschedule at a later date. Reluctantly I did.

The second time was another 12-4p appointment on either a Friday or Saturday. The same thing happened: we were called by your automated service saying a rep would be there between 4-12-p. We both home ALL day and around 3-4p I called your offices inquiring about the status of the rep. We were told that the rep had been to our house and that no one was home. I pointed out the impossibility of that scenario as both my wife and I were in the house ALL day and we have three dogs that go crazy whenever someone approaches a door. We were told he left a card at the front door. When I told your operator that there was no card at the front door, she merely responded with words to the effect, "Oh, I'm very sorry; when can we reschedule your appointment" with no concern that the rep and/or her blatantly lied.

The third and final time occurred yesterday, 08/16/2016. A few days previous, I had called in to order a fourth box for our residence as football season is coming up and we host parties for games virtually every weekend. I have a cable already hooked up outside on the porch and just need one of the small Genies to be delivered. I was told that I needed a tech to hook it up, despite the fact that I have had Directv for years, have multiple boxes, and made it clear I was quite capable of hooking up another box myself. The process, as we both know, would take only a couple of minutes. Regardless, I made another appointment. My wife scheduled a replacement nurse to come in for her and left the hospital to get home in time for the appointment.

At approximately 1:30p I received a call on my cell from your automated system saying that someone would be coming before 4p. A short time after that I received two emails (on the email address provided above) restating and confirming the appointment time. Upon my arrival at home, my wife informed me that no one had been there yet; so, in order to avoid a repeat of the other times, I called Directv (around 3-3:30p) and got hold of the automated machine which again told me someone would be there before 4p and then disconnected before I could speak to Customer Service.

At 4p I called back and spoke to Customer Service. The woman told me, despite the fact I had received confirmations by phone and/or email that DirecTV was coming to the house that day, there was no evidence that I was EVER on the schedule for that day! I asked to speak to a supervisor and he reiterated that they had no information related to a service call being needed at my residence.

After my pressing the issue, he opined that through MY contact with YOUR automated service that day, some glitch probably discontinued the appointment! Once again, DirecTV did not care that a customer was completely inconvenienced and forced to waste a half day of pay, but out-and-out lies to them and blames us. Of course, all he wanted to do was reschedule an appointment. I refused.

I have given DirecTV many years of faithful service in both Houston and before that in El Paso; but I won't do it anymore. I'm calling the Better Business Bureau and will post these examples of your "customer care" and "service" wherever I find a venue. I can deal with mistakes, but I will not tolerate non-performance due to laziness and then be lied to in order to cover that incompetence. As I explained to the manager when he kept saying he "was sorry": "You are not sorry this happened to me because this has happened repeatedly. You are sorry because you have to deal with it. You don't own DirecTV and will pull your salary whether I am a customer or not, so you really couldn't care less if I quit DirecTV or not.

I'll bet if you own the cable company, you would not have let this happen or would have remedied the situation yourself." Pull your tape on this conversation and you'll hear words to that effect and that I never lost my temper of was abusive to either of your employees (as I'm sure they would use as an excuse if questioned about this incident.) Even if you don't care about your customer service, I would have though that with all the competition in the cable/satellite television, computer and phone business going on today, you would have hired service personnel that were at less competent enough to do there jobs to keep the customers you already had.

Our bill has been incorrect over several months. I am constantly being transferred from one representative to another and must tell my story over and over again. Spoke to Brian, a manager for Directv, who assured me that incorrect fees have been taken off (this was on July 15). Received August bill and it is still incorrect. I feel like I am getting the run around and am frustrated by their lack of competence.

I had two service locations. Ask for temp service in Fl while prepping house for sale. Direct TV rep said okay and then took a week to connect service. TV worked for two days and had problem. Took another week to get service man. Had TV for about 5 days in April. Canceled service and sold house. Later Direct TV billed my credit card $500 plus for early cancellation. Told original guy it was for short time, was paying $ 200 per month. in Indiana for several years and he said it would be okay. Not going to pay and want a credit.

I have had a problem with the phone and online directv personnel telling me untruths so I ended my service. I was a customer for over 20 years. I will explain by telling the full story. I made an over payment on my final bill for $88.24. I called to their office to get 1 shipping box and 2 shipping labels. They sent 1 box and 1 label. I thought I might be able to send the old receiver with the new receiver back with 1 label but the USPS wouldn't do it. I took it on myself to purchased a shipping label for $14.90.

I immediately told directv what I had done and they put the $14.90 back on my debit card. Directv then turned around and took the $14.90 from my refund leaving me with $73.34. I brought their attention to that and so far they have cheated me out of my $14.90.I have tried every thing I can do to get that little bit of money they cheated me out of but it doesn't work. their help sie chat site or any of the rest of their computer so called help section is completely designed not to help you, It should be called the put you off section.

I recently returned to direct TV. The installer was great. I was told that I had to have a new pole installed and a date was set. The installers arrived on set date. No. more than 2 minutes after their arrival the service went off. I asked them if they had disconnected the service and they replied no. I informed them that I had an appointment for which they replied they would call a technician who could repair the problem from his office. When I arrive back home I had no service and they had not installed the pole for the dish. This remind me of why I left Direct TV and has me thinking about leaving again. I have not had service since Friday and no one has called.

I paid my bill a month in advance and now they're trying to charge me again and won't tell me where that payment went this is the third time I've had problems with my bill with them and now they're going to take double out of my checking account again. I just want to be rid of them without paying the early termination they are the worst people to get a hold of they put you on hold two or three times and let you on hold. Then I told them that they violated the contract and I wanted to drop them he told me he'll fill out a form he put me on hold and hung up on me so now they cheated me out of a month payment and I had my phone with them so I'm afraid to take my phone and shut it off

First a technician comes to my home and checks for a signal. He says due to tree in way cannot get one. I then call a tree guy, and arrange for a second technician to come out. This way they can decide which branches need to be cut. They give me an 8am-12pm time frame. At 10:15 i get a call stating he will be 45 minutes late, so here in america (east coast) that means by 12:45 pm. At 12:53 i get a text stating tech will arrive between 1 and 1:30 pm. At 1:27 the tech calls and says I will be there in about another 30-40 minutes.

The technician then pulls apart the curtains under my mobile home to see where he will need to connect. He goes to his truck, gets his equipment, digs a hole, pours the cement, sets the pole, then chats with us for 20 minutes while cement dries. He then uses his sat. finder again and now says, my equipment must be faulty, I should have been over another few feet.

You just hire them, for all i know the guy was homeless and stole the van, all it says is direct tv, no sub company name on it. Then i tell them I got the number and name of the guy who said he will be here Monday call him. They refuse. No wonder the rest of my development has dish network. Like my 70 year old neighbor needs to dig the hole to show proof of pole or me with heart failure, double bi-pass and valve, plus diabetes and neuropathy should.

We just set up service with Direct T.V. And when the service gentleman came to install he only had 4 receivers and I told him we should have 5. I told him that we added when we added our home phone and that we gave a credit Card # for a one time fee of 49.99 and it should be $7 per month after. He said his work order only had 4 on it so at that time I pulled up my bank account and they charged us for the home phone but not the 5th reciever. The service guy said he would put it in his notes and to call and that the would add a 5th one and get someone back out. Long story short I called back I was transferred 5 times and on hold the majority of the 2 hours I was on the phone then to be told they would not honor the 49.99 price it would cost 69.99 to 99.99.

I explained that I should not have to pay extra because they forgot to bill and send the receiver. Basically the guys I talked found it hard to believe that they had made that mistake and made me feel like I was a liar. Well with that being said you guys made mistakes on my account because at 8:00am on 6/16/16 a service guy came to install my direct tv but it was installed on 06/15/16 the technician was lost for words because my system was installed. Then a supervisor named Cory assured me that he didn't want to place me on hold any longer and he would check in to it and call me back today.

Well of course Thursday is over and no call. Now it seems like now that I am in a contract with you guys you could care if I received the products that I thought I was getting. My 8 yr old is disappointed that she does not have TV in her room and I am furious with how I have been treated and pushed to the side like I would forget and go away! Your installers are great very seasoned but your customer service people tend to make people out to be liars! I will not be referring this company!

I cannot watch or record or watch a recorded show on my tv. they say I need a hdmi cable because ''your tv does not support this programs content selection"'.After practically begging the recorded prompt to let me talk to a human being I got a rep that sent me a hdmi cable. that cable does not work. yesterday they sent me another cable overnight. I'm still waiting to see if it will work. the cables come with no instructions and when I asked the rep what do I have to do to get a service tech to come by she did not answer.....call back if the second cable doesn't word she said. The first two times I called I hung up in frustration. After two weeks my secondary tv is still not working. I have had directv for 16 years and this is the way we get treated.

One of my neighbor told me about the Direct TV so I decide to call and get the service, the name of this person was Carlos Martinez which I am very disappointed with him and of course with Direct TV for contracting persons like him. I asked Mr. Martinez to add a service on my house TV and internet one bundle, I asked him I need service on a casita I have and on a patio which he told me was ok I told him that I was having a bad signal on the Wi-Fi he told me that he was going to give me a free better router for better reception on Wi-Fi. he told me that a technician was going to came on Friday which he never came some body call me saying he wasn't going to came that day that he was going to came on Wednesday of the following week so I let it happen was nothing I could do.

My disappointed is I called many times and left text messages(he never call me back or respond to any of my messages) because I did not received was I was asking for and never give me a writing contract plus he set up my card with automatic pay which he never told me that was going to happened. I thing this is really bad from Direct TV to have persons like Carlos Martinez that are reaping persons just to add a new account to there accounts I need attention to this immediately. now I have to pay a early cancellation for disconnect my service but I wasn't happy with all of that. I think for a big Company like Direct TV this is not fear. I wasn't asking for free service. I need a solution for all this bad understanding and confusion. I honestly I am very disappointed and I need to know what is going to happened.

They hooked up the wrong package we were supposed to get the ultimate package for 39.99 and internet for 51.99.Instead we got a first bill of 168.00 that said Direct TV was 89.96 and the internet was 69.00 dollars.I call Direct TV and got absolutely no help at all.Then I called ATT because I know they bought Direct TV explained what happen and they fixed the internet problem reducing the rate back to 51.99.Then Att connected me back to Direct TV because ATT said they don`t fix the TV part of the service.They still refuse to fix the problem I want the problem fixed now.Our account # 14830880 and I am enclosing the ad.I no they monitor calls and the way they treated me as a customer.

If I could I wouldn't give Direct TV any stars for a rating -- but minus five. They hook you with a low monthly bill.. "Promotion" then your bill doubles then Triple it. And every time I call I get no where. Their told to cancel stuff to make my bill cheaper. Just to get the next monthly bill and find out it wasn't cancelled and the bill is even higher then the month before. Then I call again just to be told that I never called in the first place.

They say " I'm sorry, but I have no record of you calling!!! I'm like how is that possible? They more or less call u a liar..when they are the lair and a thief. Makes me wonder if they train their employees to do all this crap (fraud as far as I'm concerned) Round and round I can't even keep up. I ended up just dropping them and switched to another company. Direct TV customer support call's and emails me ALL the time. But their not getting another red cent or my time out of me.

On February 9 a Direct TV sales employee Ashley Calderon, persuaded us untruthfully into thinking that it will be cheaper then what I already have. She explained that our first year would be $54/month and the next year would be $85/month. The day of installation we noticed all the sport channels were in Spanish so I called and Erick, employee ID# 100891557 changed the package and told me I would pay $70/month and gave me a credit of $419.60. The next time I called AT&T I spoke to someone regarding the internet bill and she told me she combined it with Direct TV and she told me “since you have a credit of $419.60 your bill for this month has been taken care of.” One week later I received a bill of $54 and I wondered were the credit they told me I had was.

When I called to ask about it and another employee Tara, employee ID# 442349 who told me she will not give me my credit and told me to cancel the account and even set up a cancellation on the 19th and told me to pay $57.40 and the account would be closed. She was the worst and represented your customer service in a horrible way. After that I spoke to AT&T customer service and I explained to them what happened and he told me that he would give me 2 months free until I solved this issue and got my credit back because he evened agreed this was wrong.

After that I spoke to Direct TV agent Synethia, employee ID# 454788 who was kind and tried to help me and only gave me $120 credit and I would be paying $90/month which is way more then what I was told from the beginning. I am writing to you to let you know that I am very disappointed in your service and very upset about how some of your employees misled me with lies. I hope you will look into this situation and help me solve it hopefully by giving me my credit back. Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

When I suspended my Directv service for 2 months (travel), upon return. I saw my monthly charge almost double, from $46. to $89. When I called Directv, the agent told me the suspension caused the loss of promotional discounts.
When I initiated the suspension, the agent did not inform me I would incur a doubling of my monthly fee. Had the agent informed me of this extra fee, I would have never agreed to this. This clearly was gross negligence, or intentional fraud on the part of Directv's agent. When Directv refused to negotiate this matter, I cancelled the service. Directv is now charging an early termination fee. This problem is the fault of Directv failure to disclose. Stop defrauding the public.

The criminals made fraudulent charges against my credit card and have been no help to get it straighten out.

After buying a $3000 samsung 4k directv ready tv and spending hundreds of dollars on three rooms full of the latest genies you are telling me that I can't watch the masters in 4k because I only have the extra package and not the ultimate, well I am not happy about the greed you have displayed it is a real slap in the face to 80% of customers in my position.

My "go to" channel for sports has been ch. 205 sports mix. It has now become commercial mix. Even the header is a commercial. Why is this necessary? Why can't you show the sports mix as it used to be without the commercials replacing them? Goodbye sports, hello commercials!

A male came to my house asking about my name and saying there was an ATT phone to this address. Being somewhat taken by a stranger coming to my door in this manner, I was not going to give him information about myself. When I did not comply with some of his questions, he showed an attitude and I told him I would go to the ATT store if I needed anything, He was asked to leave my property and called me a "PRICK". I asked him for his name and he refused. He walked to his vehicle, a blue Ford Focus, Tag B123BK Utah. I went into my house and called a friend whose wife works at the ATT store in Sherman Tx. I learned that Sherman PD has had problems with this male before. The male went to my neighbors house and pulled into her driveway.

He finally identified himself as Chase Hubert. I used my phone to record our conversation and he was very unprofessional and argumentative. He argued that I did not introduce myself. I don't have to. Chase is representing your company and is causing citizens of Sherman to complain. I hope Direct TV does not represent itself in this manner. During our conversation, he told me to get my camera out of his face. He does not have a permit to solicit door to door, as city ordinance requires. When asked where his permit was he said he does not have one. He said he knew he was supposed to have a permit. After being recorded, Chase apologized, his apology is not accepted. He wrote his name on a Direct TV order form and urged me to complain. I was thinking about changing to Direct TV but not now. I'm sure this email will fall on death ears. This occurred on 3-22-16 at 1945 hrs.

Are we the "only" customer that can't get signal from satellite EVERY time it is windy? We have had this happen so many times to us and have just put up with it after we call customer service. Yesterday it happened AGAIN and we called and went to web site. Can get a repairman on Friday at the present time. It sure makes us wonder how you keep all your customers if they have the same problem. We had an appointment and the following day it came back. We cancelled our appointment and once again last night it's out again. Just checked my account and we still get billed each month but it's making us think we better find something better!! Guess we'll check facebook to see if others have the same problems.

Being billed for equipment services and your Philippines representatives rep does not understand your company policies and do not have knowledge of explaining to your customers. I need someone in authority to contact me asap who speaks English. I have been a loyal customer since 2002!

Had a DirecTV customer service call scheduled on Tues., Feb. 23. Received a phone call at 2:45 p.m. stating that the tech would be here between 4:00 and 5:00. I made arrangements to leave work early to be here at 4:00 to meet him. At 3:21, I received a call from the dispatcher that the tech was here (40 minutes before my promised time.) I asked the dispatcher to call me back as I was going to call the office to have someone let him in. When I called the dispatcher back the tech had left. I called the DirecTV customer service number back a little later and spoke to Lori. She was outstanding and reached out to get the tech to come back. He refused to saying he was out of the area, even though he did not show up at the time that was given to me.

Being there 40 minutes early is not my fault and he should have either waited or come back at the time that was promised to me. Lori tried to get another tech to come out but no one would come out. By then it was 6:00 o'clock and we still have no reception. By the way, we could not get an appointment scheduled for 3 days and then to have the tech treat us like that is unacceptable and poor customer service. Lori set up and promised that the tech would be here on Thursday, Feb 24 between 5:00 and 6:00. The tech called and is running behind on his job that was ahead of me. It is now 6:20 p.m. and no tech yet. He did promise that he would be here as he gave me his word. Lori is great, but repair service leaves a lot to be desired.

On on-going problem with billing and contract over the last six months. Broken verbal contracts followed the the absolute worse customer service I have ever experienced. I cannot find someone to make a decision. I would rate DirecTV less than one star given the option.

My bill is always going up. I asked for a $50 credit against my $233 cable bill and was refused. I have been a customer since 2011 and never had any credits. I have the $75 plan and added 13$ for Encore and Showtime. Every time I ask why is so high....the customer service reps say its because you don't pay all your bill. I pay over $200 every month. I hate Direct TV and when I am over the 2 year contract I will change.

After the AT&T/DirecTV merger, I was pushed to make the switch over from U-Verse TV to DirecTV. I explained that I was going to have to switch to Comcast if i could not make the switch over to a new customer promotion. The phone representative quoted me about $115/mo and said that was the cheapest they could do for a package similar to mine. Shortly after the install, I noticed that the pricing online was substantially cheaper and for better packages (i.e. $65/mo for DirecTV Ultimate and U-Verse Max Turbo). I called AT&T and they apologized for the misleading information and agreed to lower my bill for the internet $25 and upgrade it to Max Turbo.

They said I would have to call DirecTV to get them to adjust the price on their end, though. When I did, I spoke with a very rude representative who almost sounded resentful that I had switched over from U-Verse and was not a customer of theirs initially. I explained my situation and he told me he could go ahead and downgrade my package and charge me more for it. I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor's name was Michael (employee ID # AQ3135 -- or so I was told). He was even more rude than the person I spoke to before him, saying that he could adjust the pricing but he was not going to because I signed a contract. I asked why AT&T was willing to make the adjustments but they are not.

He simply said "we have different rules" and essentially waited for me to get off the phone. I am paying about $90 a month now for a package with DirecTV Select when they are advertising one with Ultimate for $65 a month with $250 in promotional cards. It seems there is no concern over retaining customers. I will be reviewing aggressive promotions from other providers and will be canceling service ASAP, as the monthly savings in switching over will outweigh the early termination fees and will hopefully less profitable for AT&T/DirecTV than if waited for the contract to run out. I will encourage others to look into their early termination fees and compare them to the savings they would get by switching over as well. This is not only bad customer service, it's bad business.

I call to find out why my bill increased and come to find out another increase. right now I want nothing to do with directv, and now they say I can't get rid of it till May of 2017, that's bull. They just seemed to add more time that I have to put up with it. I have two accounts with directv and hopefully can get rid of both of them. You just sway people in with free offers and bang the shoe drops. Very disappointed with directv customer service and will not have a good word to say about it.

We cancelled our DirecTV service on 1/19/16 because of software issues. We were told that we would receive an equipment return kit with instructions on how to package the equipment properly. Today is 2/9/16 and still no kit. We have made numerous phone calls to your many call centers and were told not to worry, that it was on it's way. We were also told that if we did not send it back in a timely manner that we would be charged fees. We are starting to think this infamous kit does not exist. We would appreciate any assistance we could get! We are really looking forward to the FEDEX truck pulling up to our gate with the kit inside.

Absolutely the worst DirecTV customer service ever. For the second time I was promised one price and when the bill came it was higher than promised in my contract agreement. Tried to call back a total of six times until finally someone agreed with me that they were wrong but nothing could be done about it.

Most of the calls I was hung up on after being "transferred". I have now been told it will be submitted to the "back office" for review and I have to wait 5 days for an answer. I am thinking there should be some type of class action suit against this company for purposely screwing people. I am guessing I am not the only one they promise one price to then charge them much higher rates.

I switched to Direct TV in December 2015 I was told I would receive a 200.00 gift card in 30 days for switching. Well that has not happened. I just want the gift card I was told I would get. The person I spoke with is Alexandra. AG113Y

A technician came into my home on November 12, 2015. He broke a piece of my furniture. I was approved for damages. I have been getting the run around every since. They transfer me from one person to another. The one that caused the problem never reported it. I am so disappointed in directv!

Today I called DirecTV customer service line after several fails through long holds or disconnects to dispute my cancellation charge. A couple of months ago I called to find out when my contract would expire. I called again the following month, and was told the exact month the service would expire. I waited 30 days after to transferred to another cable company. Shortly after, I received a bill for what I assumed was for equipment. I called in again. I was transferred 3 times after waiting 58 mins, I hung up.

Today, I called DirecTV 1800 number again. Spoke with one young lady for 10 mins, was then transferred to another young lady after 20 minutes, spoke to this young lady and she acknowledged some of the times I had called in to inquire about cancelling my service, however, she stated I stilled owed a early cancellation fee. I then asked her was there any way I could submit a formal complaint.She stated she was not sure. I was told to hold for her supervisor, after one hour and still counting, I have yet to speak to a supervisor or be given any contact information to submit a formal complaint, and like the other calls, I have been placed on a wait that I feel is meant to exhaust me to the point I hang up.

To give DirecTV all close to $200.00 for services I did not receive is not only unjust, but money I can not afford to liberally throw away. I called into your office several times to inquire about my cancellation. Was given a date I could cancel with out being penalized. Cancelled when I was told I could only to be hit with early cancellation and a bill for usage when I was already receiving services from another company.

I would be beyond grateful for a answer, or at least an acknowledgment of my due diligence to discontinue to my service with Direct TV with out breaking a contract to avoid the penalty.I am single parent with two children in private school. I can not afford any extra expenses.

My Direct TV equipment broke down. I have been a customer for 11 years. They said they will have someone out to service the equipment in 6 days. That is absurd. I am cancelling my service immediately.

Called DirecTV customer service dept. on October 05,2015 to cancel service reason moving, I was said the service was cancelled and a technician would go to my new address to check if service could be transferred, the condo position did not allow the signal and I was told the account was cancelled and closed with 0 balance, since the service of September was paid. I am receiving bill from DirecTV for early termination fee and for the month of October. I need this account to be closed, please advise. I called back in November asking to send me the address, never sent originally when the account was closed in October, where the equipment should be returned and again i never received the information with instructions to where the equipment should be returned.

I am sick of poor service and high bills each month. DirecTV was good now it sucks. How do I get out of this? I spend more than $73.49 a month, so in my opinion DirecTV is a total rip off.

Cancelled my service with direct tv 3 months ago. just received a bill charging my visa card for 2 movies I watched 3 years ago. How can they get away with stealing money from people. I am sure I am not the only one this has happened to. If I had not payed why would you wait 3 years to bill me. Something is wrong with this.

Hi, I'm not sure if the DirecTV corporate office can help in any way but I'm being billed a cancellation fee for an agreement that was broken. When ordering this service, I was given a price which I agreed on so I switch from Cox to DirecTV. I only paid that amount once and after that the price went up. My husband called the complaint number several times to get this fix but they never fixed it. I made payments and never given the credit that they told my husband either. I didn't pay Novembers payment and it got cx. so my husband called them again and said we needed to talk to Century Link. But it isn't Century Link but instead DirecTV. Now I'm getting a cancellation fee of $380.00. I didn't break any agreement I made. I agreed, on a recorded line to pay $90 a month for TV and phone service together and that was never done. I'm so upset with DirecTV for not being truthful.

I have been a customer of Directv for over ten years. Since I downgraded my service to a less expensive package I have had a recurring issue with the so called "screen saver" interrupting programs that I am watching. The "screen saver" pops up every two hours and produces the Directv logo which can only be corrected by pressing the select button on the remote control to get back to the program that I had been watching. I was told by the support department last year that to resolve the issue I needed to upgrade my receiver's as the problem was due to the old equipment and they did not have a resolution for it. I agreed to upgrade and was sent two new receiver's and attempted to install them and discovered that they would not set up. I advised the support department of the problem and was told a technician would have to come to my home to correct the problem. It took two weeks for the technician to arrive. Upon getting the receiver's to work I specifically asked the technician about the screen saver issue and he indicated that he had never heard of such a problem. In fact his receiver had never had this issue and assured me that the new receiver's would resolve the problem.

As I watched programming later that day I discovered the same problem was still occurring. I contacted the customer support department again and described the issue and was bounced from one person to another with no resolution. I requested a supervisor respond and was told there was no one available. I continued to insist that someone other than a support representative respond to my issue. I was finally connected to a supervisor who advised me that all of Directv receivers had this "screen saver feature" built into them and that all of the customers had to push the button every time it activated. I know this statement is not true as many of my neighbors and friends have Directv and do not experience this issue. I requested that I be transferred to a manager or superior that could more effectively speak to the issue. I was told that no one was available and they would have someone call me back. This was two months ago and so far no one has contacted me and the problem continues. It appears that Directv has retaliated against me for downgrading my service package.

I was a customer of DirecTV for almost 10 years. I was never late on a payment or had any problems, never had a single DirecTV complaint because you were in a bundle with Verizon. The week of Sept 14th, I canceled your service and spoke to both Verizon and you. both confirmed that I was cancelled and that you would be sending me a box for equipment return. I called today when I received a bill from you. When I called to ask why I was billed, I was told there was no record of me ending your service. You could see however that I ended Verizon service. Your manager Denise #100812467 said that it sounded right that I stopped service but if she didn't see a note in my file, then too bad, I owed the bill. I will NEVER go back to you, and I will go to every review spot I can to let people know how you treat a long time customer. I hope this very small bill that you sent me is worth losing customers and the respect of the community.

I received change in DirecTV billing from $42 to $76, when I called to ask why, the service agent only took notes to document but could not resolve. Ask for Manager, Yolanda got on the phone and explained that I had been given a promotional discount for the first year and I signed for it. I stated I had not and the promotion that was to continue was because when initially signing up the phone agent told me I would have a select channel on the Basic package which was not true as the technician completed his install and turned on Direct TV system and the Channel was not on, he called support and they indicated it was only on the Choice Package. Here I have a Coupon, a technician who just drilled holes in my roof to install the antenna and they are telling me I have to opt for the Choice Plan, in which was to be reduced by the again Manager on the phone.

Now I see this was a temporary thing, and now the cost is $34 more a month with one year left. Yolanda, kept talking down to me by continuing the conversation, "Darrel, you realize, Darrel, you signed, Darrel you agreed" This is not a conversation but a black female that used her gender and race as she has in her own family environment to control a situation while avoiding resolve. I want to hear from someone with logic, I want Yolanda to be removed from the supervisory staff along with a letter of apology, it will only get worse if DirecTV does not take care and step in and view this matter.

i was trying to pay my past due account of 134.00 and my card was declined because I forgot to transfer money to my account before calling to pay the bill and only 60.79 was taken out of my account towards the bill. Then, I called again and payed 74.00 toward my past due balance and they still refuse to turn my service back on . My bank said the 60.79 was taken out of my account and I also got online and it showed the 60.79 was taken out of my account and also, I called my bank and the teller told me that is was taken out of my account. I called and talked to your representative and they are saying that it was not taken out of my account and not showing on their side. So here is my complaint and would like my service to be turned back on .

I ordered for 8 tvs. 1st occurrence att forgot to schedule installation they took 100.00 of my money. I called they found their error and schedule me for 8 tvs again. the tech came out and advised me I could only watch 4 tvs and only brought 4 boxes I had to pay 459.00 again. they then scheduled direct tv to come out I had to pay 534.00 again for Direct Tv and they still only set me up for 4 boxes when i called she said they had to reschedule me to add 4 hd boxes and 4 genies. Now they can't seem to get my order correct and they have taken over 1,000.00 dollars. I am so pissed they have taken all my money Nobody can seem to do any thing about it.

I have a four unit apartment building in Detroit Michigan 48207. There are seven satellite dish attached to the building building and some installed on the garage roof. DirecTV equipment has caused damage to the roof and building structure, bricks are falling from building, leaks, coupled with garage roof leaking. I'm submitting the matter for corrective actions by your company. I want the equipment removed and repairs made or I am filing a complaint with DirecTV corporate offices!

Not happy with the DirecTV channels that are not on, all the sports that I do not watch and all the jewelry channels that's are on not what I signed up for. I loose my picture all the time I am very unhappy with your service its a ripoff.

I have been a direct TV Customer since 2005 About 3 months ago i discovered that direct TV was over billing me they were charging me for two receivers at 10.00 per receive for two years but i only had one receiver. After four calls and hours on hold they agreed to issue a credit to my account It never happened so i called the today spoke to a supervisor who informed me they will not refund the 24 months of over billing but she offered me 20.00 Total credit on my account. Do i have options yes i do.

I cannot believe that tasteless commercial Hanna and her horse. Despicable. An insult to woman everywhere. And I'm not even a feminist. Take it off the air and save what's left of your dirty reputation. What the hell does that commercial series have to do with a cable provider at all. Poor marketing.

I was on a month to month service after my contract had expired with Directv. I was not told in Feb 2015 I was in a 12mos contract. I was given a discount becuase of nuerous billing issues and a 3mos free service HBO and other premium channels. The rep stated I would be able to pay month to month and end my cintract anytime. I was very specific on that or I would never have kept Directv . I asked Directv to pull the call on my account for 2/24/15, information can easily be verified. This type of issue is why I now choose to end my service with Directv at the end of the month. Billing issues has plagued my account since the second year. I only want a company that is honest and bill me for services rendered. The customer service rep had to be seeking a quota to fill but I refuse to be held hostage because Directv can't keep up with their competitors.. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY. BEWARE !!!!!!!!

Called to cancel November 2014 directv service, was offered to suspend service for 6 mos. I refused because I was not sure when I would need service again and directv kept pushing the 6 months suspension with the loyalty bit and all the great benefits that comes with 16 year customer loyalty perks and how they would remind me before my 6 months was up to see if I needed extend the suspension. I explain to them I was moving to a different state, was not sure if that would work for me and did not even have a new address, they assured me being a loyal customer they would get me going at new location when I got ready even with a new box, since my biggest complaint was having a dinosaur box. SO I TOOK the offer to suspend service.

Forward 6 months. NO 6 month reminder notification. Got bill for 82.00 immediately after 6mos suspension was up, not 30 days after the 6 months for service they claim was turned back after the 6 months at the old location in Texas where I use to live that do not exist anymore (moved house) and the equipment/box in a storage in another state. Called about this, the only thing they can do now is disconnect the service, WHAT! ( service that is not ON at all) And send a kit to return the equipment/box to them in 21 days. Called DirecTV corporate office to file an official complaint, no answer!

I tried telling them my place was not ready and s/b in 2 more months and just needed to extent suspension. Well, a company as big as directv do not a plan to extend a suspended service. Really? Now, I have more problems than it's worth, must go looking for their dinosaur box in storage in another state when I could have been done with them If I could have just cancel in November 2014. Also, was told I did not have to pay the 82.00 and they have cleared bill to show 0 balance. I asked about the credit where I had overpaid on my acct and they say I do not have one. Now, must call billing to figure that out. This day and time people do not have what people had years ago, compassion. I don't believe these people care about our concerns, just another day on the job for the pay check.

I inadvertently switched checks between you and a credit card company. Instead of spending a few minutes of staff time and a postage stamp to return the check to me, I received a cancellation notice. Since I didn't receive the returned check, I wasn't aware of the error until receiving the cancellation notice and the following occurred. You still haven't received the past due payment - in 19 years with your company I would bet our payment hasn't been late 5 times. You cost me $5 for your late payment fee, $4.18 fee from the credit card company, and $15.00 to stop payment on the check (by the way - where is it?. You cost me the time to figure out the source of the problem, including time on the phone with your representative, who I could hardly understand.

This is the second major disappointment since we renewed your service about a year ago. We were told we would have wireless remote genies, but when the installation crew arrived they said the wireless units were not yet available in our area. We were required to pay an extra $50 to have the antenna installed at ground level, instead of on the roof where I couldn't reach it to remove snow.

I used my card to pay on someone account after they end there service you thought it would be right to charge my account for his final bill. I explain to you that this was not my account and they pretty much said Tuff sh** and kept my money. This is theft and if I could I would press charges for theft because a normal people who takes money off other people card without permission is considered theft and one day you should be sued for it. I turned it into my bank as a theft. If u people want to get I hold of me to make this right. I will tell everyone how direct TVs fuck me out of my money and I hope my bank sues if you don't get hold of me thanks mike

After many years of using Direct TV, and paying ALL my bills, I decided to use AT&T Uverse and changed over. I had no problem disconnecting. I paid all my bills in full. I sent in the cards from the units as directed by Direct TV. I received a few letters from Direct TV trying to get me back, but I have decided to stay with AT&T. After disconnecting I received statements indicating a 0 balance which were correct.

Yesterday, I received a bill from Direct TV for 3.99. They charged me for a pay per view charged dating back to 2007. I called to complain about this charge but the customer service person said only billing could help me with that. I called the billing number and got an automated voice. This did not help. So I am writing to complain about this. This is ridiculous! If you insist on charging me for an eight year old charge. I will need you to send me a record of ALL my charges and payments for that year. Account number is 38075316 It is only $3.99 but it's the principle of the thing.

I had to vacate a house that was sold and called to cancel my service. I was talked into suspending for 6 months instead. ! was told after 6 months I would be contacted and then either send back box or call for new dish installation in new location. Sounded good, I was moving and this was one last thing to worry about.....I thought. I was contacted at the end of the term and told them I would not reconnect and they said no problem and sent me a box to sent my box and remote back. This was my third location with DTV and I was still happy. Then 2-3 weeks later I get a bill for a half month...$63. I called twice to get this corrected and the help doing so was terrible. Even the two managers I demanded to talk with. Finally sent in a written complaint weeks ago and am still being harassed. Three automated calls today Sunday 4/12/15 already. The fools are also once again sending me all the monthly promotional and regular junk mail one gets when they really do have an account. This is one company that I have really lost all respect.

I haven't received any bill yet this month and my service was shut off. I called and spoke with someone and they spoke with their supervisor and said it was ok to turn the service back on due to the fact that we never received any bill or notice saying it was Guna be shut off if we did we would have paid it. We agreed to pay the $61 by the date they offered and two people said it would get turned on today and as long as we paid the $61 on time they would not interrupt service. They transferred over to another department to get it turned back on and there they could not do it. after 2 hours on the phone the lady said her computer froze and we had to hang up and call back again. We called back again and spoke with someone who said they could not turn the service back on today and she didn't kno what the other person was talking about. S

he said she had to transfer me to someone else.....now I'm on my 4th customer service representative....there the guy said there was nothing he could do and when asked to speak to his supervisor he would not let us. We have been a customer for over a year and a half always paid our bill and he didn't care when we said we wanted to leave. Very disappointed this was all over $61 and they kept pushing us from person to person and each person said something different. The first person said it was ok to turn back on service and even okayed it with their supervisor! U shouldn't promise something to your customers and then say otherwise! We wasted over two hours on the phone. Completely disappointed! Would never recommend them to anyone! Even spoke with my brother and he is canceling as well!

hi i am very upset at you I had a problem with the image grabbing two months for about a month and a half and was told I was going to get a loan and you gave me nothing till the moment Apart from this end my contract with you and now I have two months are charging me the HD and think it's not fair because if you increase the collection but to us as customers are the most complete harmed if not under anything with you I 'll change them with dish latino HD give away my #account is 69882195. hope to receive feedback soon in writing and in Spanish please oh otherwise I will have to cancel my account thanks .

A returning customer from previous year expecting a better services from the last time which wasn't so as we had began our services that we had noticed that our bill had increased and less customer service meaning that they would deliberately ignore some things such as rebates discounts freebies as such and that I had filled a complaint against them to cancel our services which was also ignored . If they do not recover from this then we will definitely cancel & demand a full refund and that I don't mean a debit card that i do mean a money order or a cashiers check.

WHY are these people still in service. and what do you have to do to try to make that happen. And the worst customer service that ive ever experienced in my life, if I ever get cable it wont be thru direct that's scary...My daughter is 23. I feel like pulling my hair out of my head, and nothing go resolved. just last month my daughters bal was 10.00. paid it on 15/2/2015.. today shut off her services 3/3/2015 because of 121.25 unpaid bal. For what we don't know. I swear my head hurts so bad I hope I didn't just cause a blud clot have cerosis stage 4 I never felt this pain in my head ever. how do you sleep at night even the employees they see. or maybe they are just retards.

Direct TV is the epitome of horrible customer experience. I signed up for and scheduled an appointment on line. Tech they sent never showed and lied that he came to my home. Took off a whole day and nothing happened. They refused to send someone else back. Took 5+ hours on phone after 10+ transfers to get order rescheduled for next day. Tech showed 2hours later than they had promised. 1st thing he did was to try and up sell me. Then he stated he had to go meet another tech for a piece of equipment and promised to be back in 15mims. He returned 1.5hrs later. Then he said he had to leave again and will be back again in 15mins. Called the office to report and was promised by a supervisor named Solomon that a tech supervisor was going to call me in 15mins. 4hrs later, I'm still waiting for the tech and the call. NO ONE SHOULD EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have no respect for you and/or your time.

Tonight after working 12 hours I came home to find out that with the "New Browser" my TV that had been compatable with 1080i was NO LONGER compatable with the the new system. Must be nice to be tied in with the TV manufacturers and hold the end user for ransom... Yesterday my 10 year old 1080i worked.... today the best I can get is 480, because ot Directs "upgrade" (downgrade) unless you have $$ with the HD tv manufactures... best way to sell tv's is change how you can view... I am looking for a class action against Direct TV, because I was not told that my TV was not going to be combatable when I purchased HD... I alike alot of the persons complaining gained Direct for NFL... my next complait will be with them.

Direct tv has the worse customer service dept I have ever tried to deal with. My service went out tonight on all three of my sets. After talking with direct tv customer service twice tonight I was told because there was a small amount of snow in the area they could not send out a tech to look at the dish until the snow melted away. Since it is friday night I could be without service for the entire weekend. Since I have only had the service for three months and had to sign a two year contract I guess I will have to deal with the lousy service for awhile, but you can bet the minute the contract is up I am gone. I repeat the worse customer service people I have ever worked with in my 71 years of life. don't put in direct if you have other choices.

I have a complaint with Direct TV. I have had the service for quite a long time, but I have never been treated as badly as I have been treated recently. I decided to get Whole house HD service with Direct TV for discounted prices. Which I was very appreciative. When they came on a Saturday around the first or second week in April, 2013 to install only one Tech showed up which I thought was very tiresome for one person, but anyway. He proceed to put in my new service and install the dish outside on my garage roof. The set of problems is when he left he did not clean up behind himself, I didnâ€'t realize how much he left until I noticed some wires was hanging from each unit. The old boxes was still in each room. I called to complain about it because one of the boxes that he changed out would not work after he left.

So I called to complain about they helped me get the box back on line. The second thing went wrong was that the line that he had put in from the dish was uncovered and was not put in the ground good, so my grandson that was in the yard was able to fool around with it. When I called to complain about it they said they would send someone out and to fix the cord in the ground and take the boxes also. When Tech came he said he couldn’t take the boxes but proceeded to fix the cord in the yard. Now third set of complaint that I have is recent, like this past weekend.

Because my all 5 of my grandchildren came over this weekend the problem started. Usually I don’t have as many TV on at one time, but one thing I noticed that we could not get one tv to work because it said I have to many applicances working at the same time, I would have to cut one of the off to get this particular one to work. I called Directv to ask about it and they informed me that with the Genie I can only use 3 clients not 4 and so when all three clients are on the 4th one won’t work. First of all I did not ask for the the 4th client to be put in and would like a standard box put in its place. But I was told that I would have to pay for box it If wanted it replaced. Why would have to pay to have this replaced if I did not ask for the 4th client for the genie, especially since it will only work for three clients.

I am very disappointed with my service at this point. The problem that are existing is I was told I could record up to six show, but that is not true I can only still record up to 2, The HD service is so slow it take quite a few minutes to turn from one channel to the other, I get a white screen while it is changing from one channel to the other, I keep getting pauses of several channel. While in the middle of watching the TV, the show will pause for like 2 minutes throught out the time I am watching tv. I eventually just stop watching. I need to know How to solve these problems without it being a cost to me. I expected a little more courtesy from Direct tv.

I rcieved a Promo Sunday Ticket in the mail, I called and spoke to someone in the Promo Department to receive the discount...I was told to Fax Info: Attention: Laura,10038813...Fax Number 2292937708 / I have been calling for a over a month No help..I am a Disble Veteran who under the insrtuction Of Direc TV was told to this all for Nothing...Waste my Gas,My Time,and the Cash I had to put up to fax...Today I was told I have to Eat the bill!!..Thats ok...Honest to God I will Never Ever Renew my Contractl!!!

When I was contemplating signing with Direct TV I specifically ask them about Football season. They lied and said as long as the game was aired on a regular TV network that we would be able to see it. Well for the last two weekends in a row we have had to go accross the street to our neighbors who still has Cableone to watch the Saints play on WLOX which is our local ABC channell and is in our Direct TV package that we pay for every month?? I wish someone could tell me how to get out of their bogus ill gotten contract without having to pay early cancellation fee. I can go back to Cableone anytime I want to they send me a mailer every week. We were with them a long time and the pricing isn't much higher compared to having to go outside our home to enjoy what we are paying for but not able to enjoy in our home? this is wrong and should be illegal to do to people.

I no longer need Directv and tried to cancel. They say I am not an account holder yet the billing comes to me and the payments are electronically transferred out of my account. The 'account holder' is the ex-husband and I have to have him cancel the account!!!!

Directv says they will continue to debit my bank account even though I no longer want or need the service. No one can help me there and it is the same crap - I am not the account holder - so sorry. I can contact the ex to have him do it or make me an account holder. Do not get Directv!!! Cancelling is a nightmare.

I have been a customer since March 2001. I have decided to upgrade my equipment. I have called at least 4 or 5 times and have been told different upgrades each time. On 10-24-12, I called and spoke with LaVonda (not sure of spelling). I was interested in upgrading to the Genie. She quoted me a price of $49.00 for the Genie and 49.00 for installation. Along with the Genie, I would get an HD DVR, and 2 HD Receivers. She stated that she made notes and I would have 5 days to decided. She gave me a direct number and a pin. I called back on 10-26-12 and spoke with someone. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name. She stated she could not give that upgrade to me. I asked to speak to a suppervisor. Her name was Lindsey. I believe she was in Georgia. She also stated that the upgrade was not something she could do.

My question is: Why do I get different quotes and answers everytime I called. I am frustrated also because I have been a customer for so long and I don't get any sense of appreciation from your customer service people. The only one that I felt appreciated the fact of being a long customer was LaVonda. Now I find that she mislead me or worse. She lied. Local customers should be able to get some of the benefits that new customers get. I really don't know how much longer I can stay a customer of Direct Tv

Dona Mink

On August 12 2012 we refered a friend to directv.Thought we did everything they required and was told we would get our 10 dollars in bill credits in 6-8 weeks.When the time came around to get the discounts it wasnt on the bill.Called about it and they said there was no record of it.Stayed on the phone two hours today nov.5th and talked to six different people.The last one was suppose to send an e-mail stating we would get this months bill credited.That was 3 hours ago!Starting to wonder if there will be NO RECORD of this either! We have loyal customers since 1994

Oct 2 called direct tv after 2 hours on the phone, transferred multiple times nothing resolved. Would not allow us to speak to a manager or send someone to our home. Person we spoke with wouldn't give name tags or badge and id#.

We have been n with DirecTV for 10 years or more. We wanted to get the option to see it are recording in the other room as advertised we received a different answer from every person and with who denied someone to come out when they told us there was an issue with our box but now we need a different part.

We've had a few issues with DirecTV name tags before however we still was stupid enough to remain loyal customer and got us nowhere we pay our bills and follow up on our promise to pay but we are not getting what we are asking for and we are not asking for more than we are entitled to as a customer in this economy you cannot afford to lose customers. But apparently you will have to learn the hard way. You need a lesson in customer service before your company goes under an all your workers are in the Food Stamp line.

We unfortunately will be looking for another service. We found we are still paying for something we asked to be removed. More than once

when i was being set up, i was told korean channel was included in the set up but to call and have it removed, the tecnition called and removed it and i also called to have it removed. i am still being charged for something that i have cancelled. when i was set up i had the tv in a temporary location until i had the living room floor finished. i was told by the tecnition when he put the cable in the living room that i counld just move the tv myself when i was ready, there is two cables from the wall where it is now and only one in the living room.

i was told t will cost $49. to have a tecnition to come back and reset up everything if i want to move it. my complaint is that i am being lied to constantly and being charged for services that i was told i will not have to have. is there any way of canceling this service with out hurting my credit if i can't get these two issues resolved?

I am an onsite property manager and they have INSTALLED several satellite dishes on our building which has been made against policy here. They never asked for permission and drilled into the building (bricks) we allow ONLY non permanant stands ONLY!!!! We need these taken down and damage fixed!

This was so tasteless and petty. Where is PETA when you need them? I can't believe it's still being aired round the clock. The small dog taken by eagle commercial by Direct TV should be pulled from the airways and the creator should be fired and never hired again by anyone! How is this funny in a world where animal abuse is widespread and people continue to be so violent. We don't need more violence we need less. Direct TV you disgust me with your advertising!

Direc Tv are the biggest scammsters over any other cable company. The government should shut them down! Put those bastards out of business. They don't let you know you are paying for up front. They give you at first all these unnecessary things that you don't need. Also, they don't tell you when you initially sign up for their service what this or that costs initially. They are idiots! They insult the intelligence of us Americans. When I find out the correct governmental agency to make a complaint, I certainly will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have had direct tv for exactly one year now. We pay to have a premium package and your company has treated us like complete garbage over this past year. I have never been so dissatisfied with any service of any other kind. I have been overcharged at least three times, signed up and charged for packages I did not even want or know about until I was billed.

The worst thing yet was the fact that i referred my father to direct tv to get the friends and family discount. When I asked the gentlemen on the phone how to receive the discount he said, " I do not handle that you have to call a different phone number." Then when I called the other phone number, I was told since I did not give the first gentlemen my account information I was no longer eligible. I explained my situation to a third party and he said that we should be a shoe- in because it was not my fault since I had personally asked as I was setting up my father's account.

On my fourth call, I was told that I would not be receiving it and there was nothing else he could do. Even after that we had yet ANOTHER problem with your company. Our master dvr box that we have in the bedroom broke out of nowhere, we called to get a replacement and they sent an HD box instead of the master DVR box that we have in the bedroom. We must have told the woman on the phone five times which box we needed (and still got the wrong one). We pay for whole home dvr and because of being sent the wrong box could not record anything for almost two weeks. I feel our bill should be prorated accordingly since it was no fault of ours.

If nothing is rectified by this complaint I plan to take my complaints as high up as I possibly can and spread the word on how terribly disorganized and apathetic your company is. Already, I have talked three people into not to renewing their contracts with you after they heard about the copious amounts of issues we have had. We are looking to cancel and go any other way because it cannot get any worse than dealing direct tv.

Also, my dad, whom i refereed, AND GOT NOTHING FOR can record in every room and we can only record from the master box. I am not sure why he got such a better set-up than us, but I have never been so disappointed in a company before. My father and I both plan to cancel services with you and I will continue to try and save others from being roped into your lies and incompetence. You should be ashamed for treating high paying customers so badly.

My next call is the better business bureau unless someone can fix this mess. I look forward to getting this straightened out as soon as possible. I'm sure you can understand our frustrations on the matter, and any adjustments to our bill, and receiving the friends and family discount as I was promised would possibly keep us from cancelling.

Have feedback for DirecTV?