Dish Network Customer Service

Contact Dish Network Corporate

Toll free phone number: 303-723-1000

Dish Network is a satellite communications and entertainment corporation that has retail outlets in almost every state and employees over 19,000 in the US. With 14 million subscribers they had revenues of more than 14.6 billion in 2014. Dish Network is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ under “DISH”.

If you need customer service you need only look online or email executivecustomerserivice@dish.com. If you would like, you may mail a letter to the CEO, Charlie Ergen at: 9601 S. Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112 or call the corporate offices at 303-723-1000. A 24/7 customer service main number is 855-318-0572 and the website offers live chat for billing help or cancellations. It's hours are seven days a week during 7am-8pm hours.

The Dish mission is to be the best at delivering video anywhere, anytime.  In 1980 Charlie Ergan, Candy Ergen and Jim DeFranco founded EchoStar as a C-Band satellite TV distributor. By 2011 they had acquired Blockbuster. Their presence in social media includes Facebook, Twitter @DISHNews, YouTube as well as Dish sponsored blogs.

Upset with Dish Network?

File a complaint here!

Reach Dish Network Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Dish Network corporate office

• 9601 S. Meridian
    • Englewood
    • CO 80112

303-723-1000

24 hours a day online

Top Dish Network Complaints

Simple, I made arrangement with one of your representatives to pay $142.00 on my bill and she stated that my cable services would be return once it was paid. The following week I visited my bank for business and discovered over $200.00 dollars was drafted out of my account and my service was terminated. I found out that you all took out termination fee instead of the $142.00. I am highly pissed. Trying to recover from surgery, and has been out of work with no pay for 3 months what I am saying now is that I discussed my hardship with the representative and that is when the $142.00 was arranged. This is bad business.

Comment (0)

On November 2, 2015 at a Kiosk in Mayaguez, Mall Mayaguez, Puerto Rico a Third Party retailer I believed his name is Angel offered me a 1 (one) year promotion of Dish latino at $29.99 for only 12 months, under any circumstances he never told us that it was a contract for 2 (two) years and that at the end of the 12 months we had the options of either continue with the service or terminate without further obligation.

A few weeks ago I contacted dish to terminate the service because I do not wish to continue due to several reasons. The employee told us that if I decide to terminate the service that I had to pay Dish $240.00 because according to them I signed a contract for 24 months. I replied thatI never signed any documents whatsoever and that the agreement with the retailer was for only 1 (one) year.

I later called Dish and spoke with Judy Salas I believe is her name and explained her the problem, she told me that if I could get a copy of that contract and it was not my signature that the contract becomes null. I went to Today's Satellite a they provided me with a copy of the such contract and to my surprise someone had signed for me. I am sending you copy of the contract.

As of today the services had been disconnected temporarily until the problem is solved but are charging $5.00 monthly. I have two accounts under my name and both were under that agreement.

Comment (0)

I received a phone call tonight; 11/26/2016 @ 6:33 pm, from this number: 800-333-3474, at which time I was informed that over the course of the next few days, I would lose my current programming if my receiver was not compatible with the newer system Dish was supposedly rolling out. I was also told that "I" would have to pay $150.00 as a one-time installation fee, coupled with various discounts that would reduce my present monthly bill from $96.00+ by $30.00 or so for 1-year.

I informed the gentlemen that I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income, with absolutely "NO" extra money just lying around to use for instances such as this! Furthermore, I have been a loyal customer of Dish for 6-plus years, and you would think that if there's any newer technology afforded your customers, you would think that a customer that has paid his account on time; every time, would at the very least be "given" the necessary upgrades without charge, but according to the "floor supervisor" that I spoke with tonight, some of Dish's customers in 2014 or 2015, decided to leave the company, and when they did, they didn't bother to return the receiver or the remotes.

I was made to feel as if "their" lack of moral judgment and outright theft is somehow my fault, because I was also told that the $150.00 is the result of those former customer's theft! In conclusion, if Dish wants to show their appreciation to one of its most loyal customers [I even stayed with your company back when the local programming was taken away for weeks] by either taking away my programming unless I pay money that I do not have, then I say come get your equipment once the new system comes online, because I cannot pay anymore that what I am currently paying. Until now, I held Dish in high esteem for customer satisfaction, but after this, I'm at a loss for words!

Comment (0)

Dish online advertises: "Build a home entertainment experience to fit your needs by changing your package, customizing equipment or selecting add-on programming to see a customized price for you." for $ 54.95 for the Americas top 120 + service. Yet, when I contacted them I was forced to pay $ 64.95 even when pointing out that it could not only be intended for new customers as i was told, as new customers don't change there packages they select package.

Comment (0)

Don't carry local sports channel affiliated with MSG. Called customer service, got a total brush off from someone who could barely speak english. I calmly asked questions involving contract situations and the dish representative got a little animates and raised his voice in frustration. Time Warner Cable is finally making its way down my street and the frustration of dish will be gone.

Comment (0)

I asked to have my dish really realigned. I had I put on a pole since I resided my home. I was informed I would have to Pay $95. Or 8.95 for a protection fee. If I have to pay either. I will pay both early cancelation and go to directv. I haven't been with your company long. And the one time I contact you I'm being charge. I'm not happy and have no problem going to directv. I'm not impressed. I shouldn't be penalized for improving my home.

Comment (0)

I have been trying to get service at my home in Sioux, Detroit, Mi 48224. However, due to my daughter having a 4 year old bill I can't get service at my home. Problems is your representatives keep lying to me and my daughter. The rep asked me to pay the bill of $346.00 and I could have service, yet another rep told my daughter that the bill is over $456.00.That's not right for your company to abuse customers. I can be contacted to discuss this matter further. Also, I waited on hold for 20 minutes to speak to a supervisor because your reps are very rude and unprofessional.

Comment (1)

Dish Network doesn't have the world series Game 7 listed on the TV menu. Just the most important baseball game of the year. We missed Game 6 because the game wasn't listed last night either so the DVR didn't record it. In Longmont Colorado we are getting Gigabit Internet since we started our own city owned broad band company, dumping Comcast, Xfinity and all those rip off internet non providers. We will switch to all Internet based TV and shows, maybe get Hulu and get free shows directly from PBS.com and the network .com web sites. Get High Speed internet and dump these over priced cable tv and satellite tv companies.

Comment (0)

I recently got dish network. As part of the installation, the technician reconnected my own DVD player. However, it does not work as I don't know how to activate it as it relates to the dish network set up.By the way, your customer service people suck as they said it was not their concern and couldn't help me! Really?

Comment (0)

I recently acquired Dish Internet, I was advised by installing tech that usage may be limited due to my location. The service is horrible, slow from day 1, I called to cancel the service as it was horrible, was told I would have to pay the $440 early termination fee, even though the service does not work as portrayed.

Comment (0)

If I could give zero stars I would. I cancelled my dish service on October 10th - I was paid up until October 17th (She tried to get me to keep the service until I said cancel over 11 times). The woman I spoke with said it was going to be a 10 and some change charge to send me boxes so I could return my equipment or I'd be charged full price for my equipment. I said, no I'm not paying for boxes to be shipped to me. Then I said, how much of a credit will I get for the remaining 7 days since I was canceling and not actually GETTING a service from you that I've already pre-paid for.

She tells me, there is no credit. I already paid the amount and I'm not using your service, why should I pay for what I'm not getting? So after going back and forth with her and her talking to her supervisor like 20 times - she agreed to charge me for my boxes and then give me a credit and also give me a $15.00 credit for the service I had not used. I thought it was solved.

I never did receive my boxes after 1 week (she said they'd be there in 3 days) so I called back on day 5 and the woman I spoke with that time tells me the boxes were never shipped out to me. She will initiate the shipment. I say, I will not pay for the shipping, she said, no charge was initiated. And I said, I still want my credit that the first person promised me. Now she has to ask her supervisor. So this is now person 4 that I had to deal with. They both say, no charge on boxes, and yes $15 credit on your checking account.

So now on day 7, I go in an look at my checking account and a 10.41 charge was taken out of my checking. So I call back now the 3rd time, demand to speak with a supervisor immediately - I will not do the go back and forth, I want to directly talk to a supervisor. Then the supervisor says, yes, I'll put back the 10.41 and then I say I want my $15.00 credit too for my unused service (at this point, it's more about the principle of the issue) and he said, I credited you $20.00 I said, no. I want the 10.41 PLUS 15.00 so that's 25.41 - also I want a confirmation number. He says, there is not one and that it's in the notes. I told him I will call back if I don't see it in my checking account so he better make sure it's in the notes.

This story will continue but the moral of it, is that I will never be back to Dish, no matter how good of a deal. I will tell everyone I know in person, and on social media as well, to not go to this company. Right now, I've got an antenna and am paying 9$ a month for Netflix and we previously purchased an amazon fire stick. Total cost to cut the cord completely was about $175, the price of one Dish bill.

Comment (1)

I called at the beginning of the month and spoke with a representative because I needed to extend paying my bill until the 21st and the representative told me that was fine and that I actually had until the 27th before my service would be disconnected. However, I got an email today stating that I only had 2 days before my services would be disconnected. I called dish and spoke with 3 different reps who said they would talk with the supervisor to see what could be done. I finally ended up calling back and the last rep I spoke with so rude and told me I had to pay 90.00 before they could extend it for 9 days. So basically the first rep I lied and the ones thereafter lied and the last one was rude. Dish is a rip off and as soon as the year is out I am cancelling our service. Don't like being lied too.

Comment (0)

I had been a Dish Network customer since 2010, in Sept. of 2016 I called and asked for a discount in rates because I am retired and on a fixed income. Your customer service refused to give me any consideration unless I contracted for two years. So since I was quoted a better rate through local cable without a contract, I ended my service with Dish on September 29th 2016. I was informed I would receive two box's with shipping labels to return the equipment. I followed all instructions and dropped off the two box's at a UPS store in St. George, UT. on Sept 16th, On Oct. 23rd, I received an email from Dish that the equipment was received. At that time I discarded the shipping receipt with the tracking numbers.

Now on Oct. 3rd, I received an email stating that they did not receive 1 of two box's and that I was to be billed for 248.00, I called Dish customer service and was told to call UPS, they explained the tracking number was needed to investigate and that Dish's shipping dept. would have the tracking number recorded, since they purchased the shipping labels, I called Dish back and they refused to act on getting the number from their shipping department. So this lack of their cooperation will leave me without any means to find out what happened to their property and stuck with a 248.00 bill. I was assured by UPS that they did have this number on file, only Dish customer service refused to contact them out of pure disregard for me because I am no longer a customer.

Comment (0)

I moved and the person I live with has dish and it stinks. You remove good channels and put on garbage. You take off good programs and put on garbage. Every time it rain or is going to lose the signal. I would never ever get dish or tell anyone to get it cause it stinks as a provider.

Comment (0)

I have had the worst experience! I was called a liar, from an account specialist the supervisor did nothing about it. He himself was rude, hard to deal with and never looked into the issue I have. The next guy I spoke with said with his own word "Dish has no worries about customer not receiving proper care", also "I can leave dish they don't mind even with me being a 5 year customer". I told him you have a 5 star rating how? I've been a customer for 5 year at one point I decided to turn off the cable for extra study time for the kids. After buying my house I felt with the gift card that had been sent to me for 360.00 with dish I would go ahead and turn the cable back on. I spoke to a rep turn the cable on with 73.00 from my visa.

We then called the gift card provider "NuCards" on 3 way to activate the gift card. All was set, the dish rep said to call in to make a payment using the gift card. The next month I called they said the card was invalid. I called NuCards they said the lost their 3rd party deal with Dish 3 days prior. I understand there is no more business between the two so I asked Dish if they were willing to at least take off the 193.00 for instillation they said no doesn't matter how long I've been around etc. they would do nothing. It was said in the rudest way possible.

I felt she could hear by voice I was a Black Man and treated me as if I was dirt! If your company doesn't value us I understand I will pay the 73.00 the equipment can be pickup up. I will go from there but I can't believe after 5 year of payment I could be talk to or treated this way. I know its a bad time in the country, we live in Denver its not so bad but I do understand. Hopefully I get resolution in this matter.

Comment (0)

When I had moved into my new house I decided to do the refer a friend package deal 59.99 a month. All of the sudden my bill started going up to $70-99 a month. I have been hung up on twice that I've called to ask for corporate's phone number because no one wants to speak to me about this situation. I've worked as a business manager for years you don't speak to your customers bad or disrespect them especially when they are giving you business.

Comment (0)

My complaint is that the package that we pay for does not allow us to see Detroit baseball games. They are always blacked out. For as much as we pay for the services they should include this channel. If I switch to direct TV or charter it is included. I live in Marion Ohio and am not within driving distance to Detroit. We get the Indians games but I am a tigers fan. I am seriously thinking of switching cable companies. I am not adding any channels because then my bill will go up and it is to high now. You do all kinds of promotions for new customers but do nothing to keep your existing ones from leaving.

Comment (0)

I have had dish network for quite a while probably around 5 years. I recently moved and there was going to be a few weeks between when I sold my prior property and my new property. I was told that it would take 2 weeks to receive a box to return my receiver and it would be best for me to suspend my account rather then cancel. I did and moved into the new home only to find out that I wasn't able to keep the existing package that I had at the existing price and that I had to sign a new 2 year agreement.

I had asked for new equipment, however was told that I would need to use my old equipment that I have had for the past five years. I asked about an upgrade for the Hopper and was told I would have to pay $150.00 that was non refundable just to use the Hopper. I sang the praises of Dish in the past and am now completely frustrated with the customer service as well as Dish as a company. Why would you treat your loyal customers so bad?

Please feel free to ask me for any of the calls I have had with Dish customer service recently for verification of the conversations that I have had. I cant express enough how disappointed I am with dish at this point.

Comment (0)

My son had ordered dish network and internet. We were told the bill would be $68 and change for one tv set up and internet. We called today looking for the internet and was told this was not included. I have been transferred over 10x tonight, blind transfer, speaking to Dish customer service who have no idea how to service or settle this matter. Finally was transferred to Gus who said he would look into it but will take 7-10 days to resolve. This is not acceptable. This is the first time I have ever dealt with your organization and honestly it was the worst experience.

Comment (0)

While watching St louis and Pittsburg on ESPN channel 140 after approximately 21 minutes you blocked the channel. You people are really making it easy for me to try another company like most of my relatives and neighbors have done. I have been a loyal customer for well over 20 years and this is the kind of service I get forget it I will probably be looking elsewhere for better service. Don't bother telling me you have no control on the channel being blacked out you also blacked out my fox Midwest that I use to watch my games on so I decided not to get that channel anymore if I could not watch it when I wanted to. With service like this I am surprised you are still in the business of ripping people off.

Comment (0)

I have been awaiting your restoration of Fox for the past month. Please resolve this issue ASAP or I will unfortunately be looking at returning to Comcast, something I do not want to do. I am not overly fond of Fox, but it is holding our programming of the Seattle Seahawks ransom. I have missed all preseason games and enough is enough. I even have paid for the extra sports channels and still can not view the Hawks in my own home. Not fair.

Comment (0)

In June of 2016 my wife called Dish Network to add service to a second location which we use on weekends and holidays. This location has no mail service so she asked that the bill for this second location be sent to our home address. In August of 2016 we found our service had been suspended due to non payment. After calling customer service we discovered they had been sending the bill to the second location street address which has no mail service. They informed me they would restore service as soon as I made payment and then informed me I had 48 hours to pay or I would be turned over for collection.

Wonderful service for a customer who has paid their exorbitant monthly bill for 10 years. In addition, the installation at the second location has never been completed. The dish is being held in place with a pile of rocks and the cable is still stretched across the yard and has never been buried. Perhaps payment should not be made until they finish installation.

Comment (0)

Dish was installed on my property without my consent. I am the owner of the apartment after the tenants abandoned the property it was discovered that dish had not only installed their system without authorization but damage the property along with very poorly installation leaving wires loosely around as a potential safety hazard. I contact Dish to get someone to removed the equipment and to fix the damage. I get a customer service rep telling me that they should have contacted the owner, but later recanted that statement stating that it was my responsibly to have it removed and the damages are my problem as well.

I then ask to speak to a manager only to be over talk and spoken to very rudely again telling me that its my problem not hers. When I ask for an email address to the escalation department I was told no. That they can't help me so she is not giving me the info. As well as refused to give me her information also. I only contact Dish to get a better understand as to how could this installation could of happen without my authorization and let them know that this problem happened as well as to have Dish removed and the damage to be repaired.

Comment (1)

Today two young men came to my door trying to sell Dish. When I asked them to leave they became abusive and threatening cursing me out I had to physically escort them off my property. After reading reviews of this company online, I can see that this kind of abuse is not outside the realm of what you can expect from a slime company like this.

Comment (0)

Due to unexpected expenses this month my auto pay did not go through on the 3rd. I attempted to setup payment for past due amount today the 27th for Friday 29th. Was told by a very rude lady that I must pay total amount due of 313 by Friday or 15 dollars for an extension to the fifth. I have attempted since I signed up to have a payment date of the fifth to no avail. Then I was told that if I cancel before my contract is up in 2017 I will be charged like 400 dollars.

On top of this I have been attempting to get a replacement hopper for bout a month only to get run around bout it's my tv or hdmi cable or I don't know what I'm doing. Luckily I did get a replacement box shipped out this evening. Also I do not have my local CBS station and the crap antenna they send doesn't work in my area. I feel it's a breach of contract on dishes part due to my lose of local station and will seek legal advice on my contract.

I understand I'm a nobody in the middle of nowhere but I've had enough. I was a fool to switch to dish and after my dealings with them tonight I'm making it my mission to let the world know that their customer service is terrible (I never had this issue with directv), their equipment is poor at best (once I receive this latest box it will be my fourth one if you count the one that didn't work right out of the box the day it was installed). In closing at best dish will get me till April of 17 then I will be moving on and as of ten mins ago I have convinced two coworkers to switch service and will be contacting everyone I know and encouraging them to leave also. I am fed up and not taking any more crap.

Comment (0)

I moved to Missouri about a year an a half ago to take care of a family member and they have dish network and it has been the worse thing I ever experienced. Every time it rains no matter light or heavy it goes out. My comment about it well here it is it "STINKS" big time. I just can't believe how crappy it is. Every time u turn it off and back on it takes 5 minutes for it to make a connection. I had directv and for 16 years was a happy customer.

Comment (0)

Auto pay was not deducted and I didn't know that. I deducted it from my checking account and received something across my tv that said my service was going to be interrupted if I didn't make a payment. I called immediately to see what was going on. The supervisor was fantastic and took my payment and gave me a credit for the report.

Comment (0)

Why is it when we call for service, the person answering our call is always from another country, whom we can can not understand. This makes us very angry, because jobs are needed at home in the USA.

Comment (0)

I no longer have NFL network that was my most favorite channel on dish network that was the whole reason I had dish network and now I don't have NFL network and is really really making me very upset. Y'all need to solve this problem fast. I want my NFL network by ASAP.if he is not back within days I will switch to a different user and I have been with y'all for years.

Comment (0)

I just simply want to know why I'm suppose to have 120 channels but I actually have only about 60. I just want to know why you have two (2) of the same channels which show the same thing at the same time and want us( the customers) to believe that we have twice as many channels as we actually have? Yet practically every February you raise the rate for your programs. Just recently we discovered that channel 8 (local channel) is no longer available on Dish. There is not hardly anything worth looking at on some nights and in order to add something like Bet in my plan I have to move up to another package. Totally disgusted!

Comment (0)

Today, I have spoken to WDAF and they say that this is a problem with DISH and not them. We have lost channel 4 for whatever reason which is for you people to work out. I agreed to the contract with you and that included the local channels. I don't feel that WDAF is not my responsibility to deal with. If you can't provide the channels that you promised me I would like to have a refund. I'm sure DIRECT-TV would like to have all the customers that you people have done wrong.

Comment (0)

Called to cancel my service in February 2016, they never cancelled the service because I was not able to stay on the line and talk with corporate. They continued to draft money from my account and when I called in again was told that even though I requested to cancel my service that because I did not talk with a corporate manager that the service would still be cancelled and also because after three months I switched to wireless joey that it restarted my 2-year service agreement. So charged the $400 plus $10 for postage, an additional $57 for billed charges and took $384.90 for billed charges all after requesting my service to be terminated.

Comment (0)

After my first year was up and the deals they gave me was up I'm forced to get a lesser package which includes basically nothing. If I want to get ESPN or history channels I will have to get the package that 90$- 100$. I also got a movie channel (10$) that shows old non rated movies. I'm on time every month with my payment and I'm not satisfied with my service. Other companies that offer service don't rip you off like this. I'm not getting my moneys worth and after one more year I'm canceling this service.

Comment (0)

I just signed a contract on the 29th of April for service for my home. First of all they sent a standard receiver after asking if we had an HD tv, after ASKING me if I had one to start with. Sent me two non working receivers for the bedrooms where I had little to no visibility on either. Today I get disconnected for non service altho I was sent a bill with 0 balance and also wouldnt work with me toward a solution that would be amicable. I never received the 48 hour notice on the tv and they had my email incorrect. I talked to no less than 5 people about the issues and still no satisfaction. I wanted to cancel because I am so not happy with the service and was told that I would be charged for cancelling the service altho I AM NOT SATISFIED AT ALL.

Comment (0)

For the last year I have had nothing but trouble with your signal and equipment. It will cut out numerous times through out the dat and night. If I try to listen to music it skips like the old records of long ago. It also does the same thing to something I try recording. It just cuts out for no reason. I'm tired of your people passing me off to someone else all the time and they tell me the same thing and try the same the same things over and over and over. It's not my connections! You have a terrible signal that just plain is not worth $113.00 plus dollars a month. I deserve a rebate of some kind after all this crap I have had to put up with. I didn't even get a tablet when I went with the dvr and joey!! Nothing but grief for all the years I've been a loyal customer. Very upset and disappointed.

Comment (0)

Dish is not providing the service the were contracted for and due to the fact that they have my credit card are making unauthorized purchases I am not happy with the service the service has never worked and I am being strong holded into paying for it. I presently am trying to return the boxes I was refused any contact info to resolve this. I want to sue you and need a poc.

Comment (0)

I have spent the past 10 days attempting to get a properly working receiver. The initial receiver was broken and it was promptly replaced. However the "new" receiver had hard drive failure. We attempted to correct this on our own for several days using internet troubleshooting and following directions on the screen (resetting, unplugging and restarting). Then we took time to call and finally convinced company to send a technician. He did the same unplug and reset that we had done. Initially this corrected the problem but it continued to recur daily. We called again and had to threaten to cancel to get another technician to come. This technician came and again only reset the device instead of replacing it.

So we called again for another technician and were refused anyone to come and replace our box. WE were only offered new equipment in the mail after insisting ours was broken how could they keep billing us for broken nonworking service? So I was forced to cancel our account because they will not provide service and correct their broken receiver. I have not been reimbursed. I have also been billed for boxes. Boxes to return broken receiver when a customer cannot take any more of the insanity of paying for service they aren't receiving cost $10.00 each. Good riddance Dish Network. Will never recommend Dish to anyone, maybe an enemy.

Comment (0)

Last July I remodeled my basement and added a tv and a Joey. I've been a Dish customer for four years. When I tried to leave Dish they said I needed to pay $300 because I added a Joey last year. This is how you treat loyal customers? Impose an extortionate $300 penalty for a $50 device? I would very much appreciate Dish waiving this penalty because it is totally ridiculous. Please let me know when and how we can conclude this in a satisfactory way.

Comment (0)

If I could give zero stars I would. DO NOT GET DISH! I signed a 2 year contract with them and called today which is now 2 years later to see what the final day was. They told me I had another 2 years left. I called them a year ago because my equipment wasn't working for the tv and the sales rep said I would get a better deal if I went ahead and got the hopper and would also receive a 15$ a month discount. So I had the cable guy install the new equipment. He had me sign a paper that he said was for the equipment. In the fine print I had just signed another 2 year contract with them that I had no idea I was signing!

I asked for that contract and they said I had to wait over a week to receive it. They said they had a recording of me saying I was fine with another 2 year contract as well, but they magically could not play the recording or send me the transcript. I now have to pay a 400$ cancellation fee for not keeping the "new" contract that I was completely unaware of. When you call to resolve issues with them you will get "I'm sorry " and "I understand." They do not care!

Also, every month my bill was different and channels that I originally signed up for would be gone because they were in disputes with other companies carrying those channels. They broke their contract by taking away channels that I payed for. This company will steal your money.

Comment (0)

Me and my roommate been with you for 7 years we always had everything service we're both senior citizens on a fixed income I spoke to someone last night let them know that we were sick and couldn't make the payment until the 1st of this month I tried to pay it today the $220 but they told me they won't turn my service back on I'm calling to see if there's anything you can do because we don't want to lose our service and if you have a special for senior citizens. I hope that's something you all can do I don't want to lose your service

Comment (0)

I am a new Dish customer - just had my Dish installed yesterday 04/16/16. My local paper on 04/16/16 had an add for Dish that included a three year price guarantee and Netflix included for one year. I called to see if I could get this offer and was told that offer had ended. Now that does not seem fair to me. If the newspapers are still advertising this offer I feel Dish should honor it. As a new customer I am concerned about the treatment I will receive with Dish.

Comment (0)

I was charged $50 installation fee the day I called and was told install was free and my bill would be due on the 24th and I told them at the time I get paid on the 5th of each month a toast up my payments for that date and he told me it's not a problem. I got charged a $13 dollar late fee. I was also told I would get free tech support so when I contacted customer service to change my pay date I got charged another$12 tech fee. I was also told I would get $100 gift card to date I've seen nothing. I'm very unhappy about the these charges I switched from direct tv to dish for a supposed to be better experience which I have not experienced as of yet. I want to order the internet but I am afraid to because I don't know what hidden charges will appear unauthorized on my card. It's reasons like this that people become dissatisfied with big companies you forgot the values that made you grow the customer.

Comment (0)

My husband paid our bill early, before the bill came, we didn't know that dish had taken a raise so the payment was 10.00 short, they said they were just adding it to the next bill, we thought no problem, the bill came and it had the extra 10.00 on it he paid it through bill pay right away, it was paid on march 31 through bill pay, which was a Thursday, bill pay said it will be to dish on Monday, but on Sunday morning they shut off our service, all because of the ten dollars. We have been with dish for about 20 years and NEVER had a late payment and this is how we are treated?

I just put dish in my mothers house for her, when our contract is up and my mothers is up I am dropping dish and will never return. If this is how you treat good customers then I want no part of your company. I am telling my sister who is considering dish not to. If you try to charge me a turn on fee when your check arrives I will file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office. We made two phone calls to discuss this issue, did no good at all. I will let all of my friends and family know what happened.

Comment (0)

I'd like to know why the inspiration channel has been taken off. A channel that my family and I enjoy instead you put another stupid channel on with dumb comercials. how dumb can you get. It was bad enough when turner was done away with. Renew the contracts and put the shows back on. Why should i pay you to watch commercials. as i say dumb direct tv is looking better every day. so if you dont wont to lose your paying public stop messing up our programs real dumb move.

Comment (0)

I am a former customer of Dish. I cancelled their service about a year ago. We have a disputed bill that is still not resolved. I just looked at my bank account and found that Dish has taken $148.37 without my authorization. Since I cancelled their service I have also changed my debt card number. I have never given this card number to Dish. I would like to know how they obtained the card number information. Looks like theft to me!

Comment (0)

On Monday march 28, 2016 a service tech came to my house from Dish (tech van #741 VAN24). I explained to him that I was unable to see about 3 channels. He said that it could be the box or dish outside my house. He said if its box that he would have to replace because my box was outdated. I said will both of my tvs still keep working he said no new box cannot mirror two tvs. I said well if its box please do not replace until I find out how much a new double box is gonna cost me and how much my monthly bill is gonna increase, he said ok no problem. I was working and my wife who doesn't speak any english was at home. I called 30 minutes later and he already had left. , he switched my box ,took my old box, put a single box so now i was unable to watch tv upstairs and most of all he faked my signature. I am so upset that I am gonna dedicate all the time necessary to make sure this guy gets reprimanded. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Comment (0)

Dish customer service was the worst I have ever received I am highly disappointed in the terrible service. I requested a 1 day extension to the 15th and was informed on the 3rd that if I called back on the 9th to see what could be done. I called back and now they say sorry can't help u due to high balance however that's NOT what the rep said on the 3rd! I understand everyone is human and sometimes makes mistakes as a support rep did but as a company who claims they care about their customers it should be fixed to make customers happy.

Comment (0)

Called to get info on 3/4/16 about possibly changing to dish. Spoke with a sales rep named Jason out of Phoenix. When I asked him what the rate would be after the promotion price expired he said "I don't know what I'm having for dinner tonight how would I know what the rate would be." When I hesitated got give him my credit card number he said, "I would not lose my job to steal a few dollars from you." I told him I wanted to discuss this with my daughter as she handles my finances. He responded "Do you want to save some money or not?" He was very rude, and condescending. I would never use your service due to his attitude and unprofessional demeanor.

Comment (0)

Today I was watching T.V and I went to go see what was on Chanel 121 which is usually History 2 but to my surprise it had been changed to Viceland. I was very upset to see this. I had loved this channel, and would watch it often. It had shows like Modern Marvels, Hanger 1 UFO files (ECT...). I would like Dish to restore this channel immediately or I will see to other retailers. And Dish is such a great network that it didn't even have the sense to tell there costumers. It is an irresponsible choice and I want to be informed about the changes in my T.V company. I do not watch Viceland and I think Dish is more responsible than that. So I thank you for hearing me out, and listing to my terrible run in with a Chanel 121 switch.

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Have feedback for Dish Network?