Dish Network Customer Service

Contact Dish Network Corporate

Toll free phone number: 303-723-1000

Dish Network is a satellite communications and entertainment corporation that has retail outlets in almost every state and employees over 19,000 in the US. With 14 million subscribers they had revenues of more than 14.6 billion in 2014. Dish Network is a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ under “DISH”.

If you need customer service you need only look online or email executivecustomerserivice@dish.com. If you would like, you may mail a letter to the CEO, Charlie Ergen at: 9601 S. Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112 or call the corporate offices at 303-723-1000. A 24/7 customer service main number is 855-318-0572 and the website offers live chat for billing help or cancellations. It's hours are seven days a week during 7am-8pm hours.

The Dish mission is to be the best at delivering video anywhere, anytime.  In 1980 Charlie Ergan, Candy Ergen and Jim DeFranco founded EchoStar as a C-Band satellite TV distributor. By 2011 they had acquired Blockbuster. Their presence in social media includes Facebook, Twitter @DISHNews, YouTube as well as Dish sponsored blogs.

Dish Network Contact Information

303-723-1000

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Top Dish Network Complaints

Hi, I am writing in regard to my dissatisfaction with the Polk DSB1 soundbar and DSB2 subwoofer I was sold during a technician's visit to repair my dish. Unbeknownst to me, these did not come with rear speakers, which I later learned are not available in my area. I was not advised as such at the time I purchased them, as well as not receiving any manual and return policy paperwork. Because the sound quality is not the same without the speakers, I have contacted Dish Customer Service twice to return them. Unaware of the return policy because of not receiving any paperwork, I was advised that I was beyond the 30-day return window, and, therefore, would not be able to return them for a full refund. I have tried to purchase the speakers directly from Polk (I was told they are exclusive to Dish), Best Buy (not available), Walmart (not available) and Amazon. In regard to Amazon, one of the Dish Customer Service representatives told me that Amazon sold the speakers I needed and gave me the information to order them from Amazon, which I did. I received the speakers and proceeded to install them. However, these were not at all compatible with the Polk system and were not even wireless. So, then, I had the hassle of returning them to Amazon. All I want is to return the Polk soundbar and subwoofer for a full refund. I have been a loyal Dish customer for many years and do not feel this is too much to ask. Thank you.

I called in to get a extension on my bill and the lady said I could get till September 2nd and I said that's not long enough due to i started a new job and need till the 11th of September. Then she was like just call back on the 2nd for another extension. So that's what I did. When on the phone for over 45 minutes, they say that can't do that. Why would I have called if they can't do that so now I'm out of tv till the 11th because of false info from an employee. B's

I have been with dish network for 9 years I have never been late on a bill. I have always payed with a money order several months back I got my bill I put it in the mail the next day I started getting threats on my TV if my bill was not payed in 48 hours I would be disconnected well I called and told the person it was in the mail please don't turn it off I ask what was going on and to this day no one has told me any thing well my dish was turned off.

I could not believe it so I told them not to turn it back on they never would send me a box to send the receiver back and my dish got turned due to them getting my money order now I have to pay extra at the Wal-Mart so I don't get turned off.Then the next month my bill went from 75 a month to 82 same crap I called and I still don't know any thing. I get my bill for march and its 95 dollars I am on a fixed income if something is not done about this I will have to go with cable I don't want to but this is not right.

Since we have not had NBC and CW for several weeks, will there be a reduction in our bill until the conflict is resolved? Thank you for your time.

I am the victim of a bait and switch program by dish network. This bait and switch operation advertises a wonderful DVR receiver on the internet, but what you get is a piece of junk. You cannot watch one channel and record another. I did not discover this problem until the technician had left. I called to complain but was told to get a receiver that actually is functional you have to pay 5 dollars a month more than their quoted price for a year and then it goes up to 10 dollars more a month for the next year. This is in spite of their advertisement that the price is not supposed to change for two years. They said that really didn't apply to this situation. I already had disconnected my Direct TV service. My dish is down on the ground and all my equipment boxed up. I agreed to pay the increase since I had no choice at the present time, but I am going to pursue this possibly illegal and definitely shady scheme as far as i can.

I called a few months ago to let Dish know I was having problems with my Dish. I was told they would send out a Service Tech to check the problem.He showed up as scheduled and replaced our box. At that time he stated he was in a hurry to get finished and asked me to sign his hand held device. I didn't have my glasses and he was in a hurry so I asked him what it was I was signing and he said "its just saying I completed the work today". I called to cancel my Dish on 12-12-16 and they told me i had a 2 year contract now. I didn't find out until 12-12-16, when l called to cancel my Dish, that they did not make my old 625 box anymore and that it was upgraded!

I knew he had to replace the box because the old one wasn't working but didn't know it was an upgrade! I had only called for a service tech to check our Dish because we have had a lot of problems. I also was not told by anyone that I was getting am upgrade and the upgrade would require a new contract! I have been with Dish for over 11 years and very upset with all the aspects. I disagree with the way Dish handled everything! Not single person informed me they were putting ne in a new contract!! I have notified several other Dish Network customers and have had three to cancel their service because of the way Dish handled this as I was unknowingly put in a new contract . The 3 previous Dish customers were afraid Dish would put them in a new contract for calling for a service tech.

Simple, I made arrangement with one of your representatives to pay $142.00 on my bill and she stated that my cable services would be return once it was paid. The following week I visited my bank for business and discovered over $200.00 dollars was drafted out of my account and my service was terminated. I found out that you all took out termination fee instead of the $142.00. I am highly pissed. Trying to recover from surgery, and has been out of work with no pay for 3 months what I am saying now is that I discussed my hardship with the representative and that is when the $142.00 was arranged. This is bad business.

On November 2, 2015 at a Kiosk in Mayaguez, Mall Mayaguez, Puerto Rico a Third Party retailer I believed his name is Angel offered me a 1 (one) year promotion of Dish latino at $29.99 for only 12 months, under any circumstances he never told us that it was a contract for 2 (two) years and that at the end of the 12 months we had the options of either continue with the service or terminate without further obligation.

A few weeks ago I contacted dish to terminate the service because I do not wish to continue due to several reasons. The employee told us that if I decide to terminate the service that I had to pay Dish $240.00 because according to them I signed a contract for 24 months. I replied thatI never signed any documents whatsoever and that the agreement with the retailer was for only 1 (one) year.

I later called Dish and spoke with Judy Salas I believe is her name and explained her the problem, she told me that if I could get a copy of that contract and it was not my signature that the contract becomes null. I went to Today's Satellite a they provided me with a copy of the such contract and to my surprise someone had signed for me. I am sending you copy of the contract.

As of today the services had been disconnected temporarily until the problem is solved but are charging $5.00 monthly. I have two accounts under my name and both were under that agreement.

I received a phone call tonight; 11/26/2016 @ 6:33 pm, from this number: 800-333-3474, at which time I was informed that over the course of the next few days, I would lose my current programming if my receiver was not compatible with the newer system Dish was supposedly rolling out. I was also told that "I" would have to pay $150.00 as a one-time installation fee, coupled with various discounts that would reduce my present monthly bill from $96.00+ by $30.00 or so for 1-year.

I informed the gentlemen that I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income, with absolutely "NO" extra money just lying around to use for instances such as this! Furthermore, I have been a loyal customer of Dish for 6-plus years, and you would think that if there's any newer technology afforded your customers, you would think that a customer that has paid his account on time; every time, would at the very least be "given" the necessary upgrades without charge, but according to the "floor supervisor" that I spoke with tonight, some of Dish's customers in 2014 or 2015, decided to leave the company, and when they did, they didn't bother to return the receiver or the remotes.

I was made to feel as if "their" lack of moral judgment and outright theft is somehow my fault, because I was also told that the $150.00 is the result of those former customer's theft! In conclusion, if Dish wants to show their appreciation to one of its most loyal customers [I even stayed with your company back when the local programming was taken away for weeks] by either taking away my programming unless I pay money that I do not have, then I say come get your equipment once the new system comes online, because I cannot pay anymore that what I am currently paying. Until now, I held Dish in high esteem for customer satisfaction, but after this, I'm at a loss for words!

Dish online advertises: "Build a home entertainment experience to fit your needs by changing your package, customizing equipment or selecting add-on programming to see a customized price for you." for $ 54.95 for the Americas top 120 + service. Yet, when I contacted them I was forced to pay $ 64.95 even when pointing out that it could not only be intended for new customers as i was told, as new customers don't change there packages they select package.

Don't carry local sports channel affiliated with MSG. Called customer service, got a total brush off from someone who could barely speak english. I calmly asked questions involving contract situations and the dish representative got a little animates and raised his voice in frustration. Time Warner Cable is finally making its way down my street and the frustration of dish will be gone.

I asked to have my dish really realigned. I had I put on a pole since I resided my home. I was informed I would have to Pay $95. Or 8.95 for a protection fee. If I have to pay either. I will pay both early cancelation and go to directv. I haven't been with your company long. And the one time I contact you I'm being charge. I'm not happy and have no problem going to directv. I'm not impressed. I shouldn't be penalized for improving my home.

I have been trying to get service at my home in Sioux, Detroit, Mi 48224. However, due to my daughter having a 4 year old bill I can't get service at my home. Problems is your representatives keep lying to me and my daughter. The rep asked me to pay the bill of $346.00 and I could have service, yet another rep told my daughter that the bill is over $456.00.That's not right for your company to abuse customers. I can be contacted to discuss this matter further. Also, I waited on hold for 20 minutes to speak to a supervisor because your reps are very rude and unprofessional.

Dish Network doesn't have the world series Game 7 listed on the TV menu. Just the most important baseball game of the year. We missed Game 6 because the game wasn't listed last night either so the DVR didn't record it. In Longmont Colorado we are getting Gigabit Internet since we started our own city owned broad band company, dumping Comcast, Xfinity and all those rip off internet non providers. We will switch to all Internet based TV and shows, maybe get Hulu and get free shows directly from PBS.com and the network .com web sites. Get High Speed internet and dump these over priced cable tv and satellite tv companies.

I recently got dish network. As part of the installation, the technician reconnected my own DVD player. However, it does not work as I don't know how to activate it as it relates to the dish network set up.By the way, your customer service people suck as they said it was not their concern and couldn't help me! Really?

I recently acquired Dish Internet, I was advised by installing tech that usage may be limited due to my location. The service is horrible, slow from day 1, I called to cancel the service as it was horrible, was told I would have to pay the $440 early termination fee, even though the service does not work as portrayed.

If I could give zero stars I would. I cancelled my dish service on October 10th - I was paid up until October 17th (She tried to get me to keep the service until I said cancel over 11 times). The woman I spoke with said it was going to be a 10 and some change charge to send me boxes so I could return my equipment or I'd be charged full price for my equipment. I said, no I'm not paying for boxes to be shipped to me. Then I said, how much of a credit will I get for the remaining 7 days since I was canceling and not actually GETTING a service from you that I've already pre-paid for.

She tells me, there is no credit. I already paid the amount and I'm not using your service, why should I pay for what I'm not getting? So after going back and forth with her and her talking to her supervisor like 20 times - she agreed to charge me for my boxes and then give me a credit and also give me a $15.00 credit for the service I had not used. I thought it was solved.

I never did receive my boxes after 1 week (she said they'd be there in 3 days) so I called back on day 5 and the woman I spoke with that time tells me the boxes were never shipped out to me. She will initiate the shipment. I say, I will not pay for the shipping, she said, no charge was initiated. And I said, I still want my credit that the first person promised me. Now she has to ask her supervisor. So this is now person 4 that I had to deal with. They both say, no charge on boxes, and yes $15 credit on your checking account.

So now on day 7, I go in an look at my checking account and a 10.41 charge was taken out of my checking. So I call back now the 3rd time, demand to speak with a supervisor immediately - I will not do the go back and forth, I want to directly talk to a supervisor. Then the supervisor says, yes, I'll put back the 10.41 and then I say I want my $15.00 credit too for my unused service (at this point, it's more about the principle of the issue) and he said, I credited you $20.00 I said, no. I want the 10.41 PLUS 15.00 so that's 25.41 - also I want a confirmation number. He says, there is not one and that it's in the notes. I told him I will call back if I don't see it in my checking account so he better make sure it's in the notes.

This story will continue but the moral of it, is that I will never be back to Dish, no matter how good of a deal. I will tell everyone I know in person, and on social media as well, to not go to this company. Right now, I've got an antenna and am paying 9$ a month for Netflix and we previously purchased an amazon fire stick. Total cost to cut the cord completely was about $175, the price of one Dish bill.

I called at the beginning of the month and spoke with a representative because I needed to extend paying my bill until the 21st and the representative told me that was fine and that I actually had until the 27th before my service would be disconnected. However, I got an email today stating that I only had 2 days before my services would be disconnected. I called dish and spoke with 3 different reps who said they would talk with the supervisor to see what could be done. I finally ended up calling back and the last rep I spoke with so rude and told me I had to pay 90.00 before they could extend it for 9 days. So basically the first rep I lied and the ones thereafter lied and the last one was rude. Dish is a rip off and as soon as the year is out I am cancelling our service. Don't like being lied too.

I had been a Dish Network customer since 2010, in Sept. of 2016 I called and asked for a discount in rates because I am retired and on a fixed income. Your customer service refused to give me any consideration unless I contracted for two years. So since I was quoted a better rate through local cable without a contract, I ended my service with Dish on September 29th 2016. I was informed I would receive two box's with shipping labels to return the equipment. I followed all instructions and dropped off the two box's at a UPS store in St. George, UT. on Sept 16th, On Oct. 23rd, I received an email from Dish that the equipment was received. At that time I discarded the shipping receipt with the tracking numbers.

Now on Oct. 3rd, I received an email stating that they did not receive 1 of two box's and that I was to be billed for 248.00, I called Dish customer service and was told to call UPS, they explained the tracking number was needed to investigate and that Dish's shipping dept. would have the tracking number recorded, since they purchased the shipping labels, I called Dish back and they refused to act on getting the number from their shipping department. So this lack of their cooperation will leave me without any means to find out what happened to their property and stuck with a 248.00 bill. I was assured by UPS that they did have this number on file, only Dish customer service refused to contact them out of pure disregard for me because I am no longer a customer.

I moved and the person I live with has dish and it stinks. You remove good channels and put on garbage. You take off good programs and put on garbage. Every time it rain or is going to lose the signal. I would never ever get dish or tell anyone to get it cause it stinks as a provider.

I have had the worst experience! I was called a liar, from an account specialist the supervisor did nothing about it. He himself was rude, hard to deal with and never looked into the issue I have. The next guy I spoke with said with his own word "Dish has no worries about customer not receiving proper care", also "I can leave dish they don't mind even with me being a 5 year customer". I told him you have a 5 star rating how? I've been a customer for 5 year at one point I decided to turn off the cable for extra study time for the kids. After buying my house I felt with the gift card that had been sent to me for 360.00 with dish I would go ahead and turn the cable back on. I spoke to a rep turn the cable on with 73.00 from my visa.

We then called the gift card provider "NuCards" on 3 way to activate the gift card. All was set, the dish rep said to call in to make a payment using the gift card. The next month I called they said the card was invalid. I called NuCards they said the lost their 3rd party deal with Dish 3 days prior. I understand there is no more business between the two so I asked Dish if they were willing to at least take off the 193.00 for instillation they said no doesn't matter how long I've been around etc. they would do nothing. It was said in the rudest way possible.

I felt she could hear by voice I was a Black Man and treated me as if I was dirt! If your company doesn't value us I understand I will pay the 73.00 the equipment can be pickup up. I will go from there but I can't believe after 5 year of payment I could be talk to or treated this way. I know its a bad time in the country, we live in Denver its not so bad but I do understand. Hopefully I get resolution in this matter.

When I had moved into my new house I decided to do the refer a friend package deal 59.99 a month. All of the sudden my bill started going up to $70-99 a month. I have been hung up on twice that I've called to ask for corporate's phone number because no one wants to speak to me about this situation. I've worked as a business manager for years you don't speak to your customers bad or disrespect them especially when they are giving you business.

My complaint is that the package that we pay for does not allow us to see Detroit baseball games. They are always blacked out. For as much as we pay for the services they should include this channel. If I switch to direct TV or charter it is included. I live in Marion Ohio and am not within driving distance to Detroit. We get the Indians games but I am a tigers fan. I am seriously thinking of switching cable companies. I am not adding any channels because then my bill will go up and it is to high now. You do all kinds of promotions for new customers but do nothing to keep your existing ones from leaving.

I have had dish network for quite a while probably around 5 years. I recently moved and there was going to be a few weeks between when I sold my prior property and my new property. I was told that it would take 2 weeks to receive a box to return my receiver and it would be best for me to suspend my account rather then cancel. I did and moved into the new home only to find out that I wasn't able to keep the existing package that I had at the existing price and that I had to sign a new 2 year agreement.

I had asked for new equipment, however was told that I would need to use my old equipment that I have had for the past five years. I asked about an upgrade for the Hopper and was told I would have to pay $150.00 that was non refundable just to use the Hopper. I sang the praises of Dish in the past and am now completely frustrated with the customer service as well as Dish as a company. Why would you treat your loyal customers so bad?

Please feel free to ask me for any of the calls I have had with Dish customer service recently for verification of the conversations that I have had. I cant express enough how disappointed I am with dish at this point.

My son had ordered dish network and internet. We were told the bill would be $68 and change for one tv set up and internet. We called today looking for the internet and was told this was not included. I have been transferred over 10x tonight, blind transfer, speaking to Dish customer service who have no idea how to service or settle this matter. Finally was transferred to Gus who said he would look into it but will take 7-10 days to resolve. This is not acceptable. This is the first time I have ever dealt with your organization and honestly it was the worst experience.

While watching St louis and Pittsburg on ESPN channel 140 after approximately 21 minutes you blocked the channel. You people are really making it easy for me to try another company like most of my relatives and neighbors have done. I have been a loyal customer for well over 20 years and this is the kind of service I get forget it I will probably be looking elsewhere for better service. Don't bother telling me you have no control on the channel being blacked out you also blacked out my fox Midwest that I use to watch my games on so I decided not to get that channel anymore if I could not watch it when I wanted to. With service like this I am surprised you are still in the business of ripping people off.

I have been awaiting your restoration of Fox for the past month. Please resolve this issue ASAP or I will unfortunately be looking at returning to Comcast, something I do not want to do. I am not overly fond of Fox, but it is holding our programming of the Seattle Seahawks ransom. I have missed all preseason games and enough is enough. I even have paid for the extra sports channels and still can not view the Hawks in my own home. Not fair.

In June of 2016 my wife called Dish Network to add service to a second location which we use on weekends and holidays. This location has no mail service so she asked that the bill for this second location be sent to our home address. In August of 2016 we found our service had been suspended due to non payment. After calling customer service we discovered they had been sending the bill to the second location street address which has no mail service. They informed me they would restore service as soon as I made payment and then informed me I had 48 hours to pay or I would be turned over for collection.

Wonderful service for a customer who has paid their exorbitant monthly bill for 10 years. In addition, the installation at the second location has never been completed. The dish is being held in place with a pile of rocks and the cable is still stretched across the yard and has never been buried. Perhaps payment should not be made until they finish installation.

Dish was installed on my property without my consent. I am the owner of the apartment after the tenants abandoned the property it was discovered that dish had not only installed their system without authorization but damage the property along with very poorly installation leaving wires loosely around as a potential safety hazard. I contact Dish to get someone to removed the equipment and to fix the damage. I get a customer service rep telling me that they should have contacted the owner, but later recanted that statement stating that it was my responsibly to have it removed and the damages are my problem as well.

I then ask to speak to a manager only to be over talk and spoken to very rudely again telling me that its my problem not hers. When I ask for an email address to the escalation department I was told no. That they can't help me so she is not giving me the info. As well as refused to give me her information also. I only contact Dish to get a better understand as to how could this installation could of happen without my authorization and let them know that this problem happened as well as to have Dish removed and the damage to be repaired.

Today two young men came to my door trying to sell Dish. When I asked them to leave they became abusive and threatening cursing me out I had to physically escort them off my property. After reading reviews of this company online, I can see that this kind of abuse is not outside the realm of what you can expect from a slime company like this.

Due to unexpected expenses this month my auto pay did not go through on the 3rd. I attempted to setup payment for past due amount today the 27th for Friday 29th. Was told by a very rude lady that I must pay total amount due of 313 by Friday or 15 dollars for an extension to the fifth. I have attempted since I signed up to have a payment date of the fifth to no avail. Then I was told that if I cancel before my contract is up in 2017 I will be charged like 400 dollars.

On top of this I have been attempting to get a replacement hopper for bout a month only to get run around bout it's my tv or hdmi cable or I don't know what I'm doing. Luckily I did get a replacement box shipped out this evening. Also I do not have my local CBS station and the crap antenna they send doesn't work in my area. I feel it's a breach of contract on dishes part due to my lose of local station and will seek legal advice on my contract.

I understand I'm a nobody in the middle of nowhere but I've had enough. I was a fool to switch to dish and after my dealings with them tonight I'm making it my mission to let the world know that their customer service is terrible (I never had this issue with directv), their equipment is poor at best (once I receive this latest box it will be my fourth one if you count the one that didn't work right out of the box the day it was installed). In closing at best dish will get me till April of 17 then I will be moving on and as of ten mins ago I have convinced two coworkers to switch service and will be contacting everyone I know and encouraging them to leave also. I am fed up and not taking any more crap.

I moved to Missouri about a year an a half ago to take care of a family member and they have dish network and it has been the worse thing I ever experienced. Every time it rains no matter light or heavy it goes out. My comment about it well here it is it "STINKS" big time. I just can't believe how crappy it is. Every time u turn it off and back on it takes 5 minutes for it to make a connection. I had directv and for 16 years was a happy customer.

Auto pay was not deducted and I didn't know that. I deducted it from my checking account and received something across my tv that said my service was going to be interrupted if I didn't make a payment. I called immediately to see what was going on. The supervisor was fantastic and took my payment and gave me a credit for the report.

Why is it when we call for service, the person answering our call is always from another country, whom we can can not understand. This makes us very angry, because jobs are needed at home in the USA.

I no longer have NFL network that was my most favorite channel on dish network that was the whole reason I had dish network and now I don't have NFL network and is really really making me very upset. Y'all need to solve this problem fast. I want my NFL network by ASAP.if he is not back within days I will switch to a different user and I have been with y'all for years.

I just simply want to know why I'm suppose to have 120 channels but I actually have only about 60. I just want to know why you have two (2) of the same channels which show the same thing at the same time and want us( the customers) to believe that we have twice as many channels as we actually have? Yet practically every February you raise the rate for your programs. Just recently we discovered that channel 8 (local channel) is no longer available on Dish. There is not hardly anything worth looking at on some nights and in order to add something like Bet in my plan I have to move up to another package. Totally disgusted!

Today, I have spoken to WDAF and they say that this is a problem with DISH and not them. We have lost channel 4 for whatever reason which is for you people to work out. I agreed to the contract with you and that included the local channels. I don't feel that WDAF is not my responsibility to deal with. If you can't provide the channels that you promised me I would like to have a refund. I'm sure DIRECT-TV would like to have all the customers that you people have done wrong.

Called to cancel my service in February 2016, they never cancelled the service because I was not able to stay on the line and talk with corporate. They continued to draft money from my account and when I called in again was told that even though I requested to cancel my service that because I did not talk with a corporate manager that the service would still be cancelled and also because after three months I switched to wireless joey that it restarted my 2-year service agreement. So charged the $400 plus $10 for postage, an additional $57 for billed charges and took $384.90 for billed charges all after requesting my service to be terminated.

After my first year was up and the deals they gave me was up I'm forced to get a lesser package which includes basically nothing. If I want to get ESPN or history channels I will have to get the package that 90$- 100$. I also got a movie channel (10$) that shows old non rated movies. I'm on time every month with my payment and I'm not satisfied with my service. Other companies that offer service don't rip you off like this. I'm not getting my moneys worth and after one more year I'm canceling this service.

I just signed a contract on the 29th of April for service for my home. First of all they sent a standard receiver after asking if we had an HD tv, after ASKING me if I had one to start with. Sent me two non working receivers for the bedrooms where I had little to no visibility on either. Today I get disconnected for non service altho I was sent a bill with 0 balance and also wouldnt work with me toward a solution that would be amicable. I never received the 48 hour notice on the tv and they had my email incorrect. I talked to no less than 5 people about the issues and still no satisfaction. I wanted to cancel because I am so not happy with the service and was told that I would be charged for cancelling the service altho I AM NOT SATISFIED AT ALL.

For the last year I have had nothing but trouble with your signal and equipment. It will cut out numerous times through out the dat and night. If I try to listen to music it skips like the old records of long ago. It also does the same thing to something I try recording. It just cuts out for no reason. I'm tired of your people passing me off to someone else all the time and they tell me the same thing and try the same the same things over and over and over. It's not my connections! You have a terrible signal that just plain is not worth $113.00 plus dollars a month. I deserve a rebate of some kind after all this crap I have had to put up with. I didn't even get a tablet when I went with the dvr and joey!! Nothing but grief for all the years I've been a loyal customer. Very upset and disappointed.

Dish is not providing the service the were contracted for and due to the fact that they have my credit card are making unauthorized purchases I am not happy with the service the service has never worked and I am being strong holded into paying for it. I presently am trying to return the boxes I was refused any contact info to resolve this. I want to sue you and need a poc.

I have spent the past 10 days attempting to get a properly working receiver. The initial receiver was broken and it was promptly replaced. However the "new" receiver had hard drive failure. We attempted to correct this on our own for several days using internet troubleshooting and following directions on the screen (resetting, unplugging and restarting). Then we took time to call and finally convinced company to send a technician. He did the same unplug and reset that we had done. Initially this corrected the problem but it continued to recur daily. We called again and had to threaten to cancel to get another technician to come. This technician came and again only reset the device instead of replacing it.

So we called again for another technician and were refused anyone to come and replace our box. WE were only offered new equipment in the mail after insisting ours was broken how could they keep billing us for broken nonworking service? So I was forced to cancel our account because they will not provide service and correct their broken receiver. I have not been reimbursed. I have also been billed for boxes. Boxes to return broken receiver when a customer cannot take any more of the insanity of paying for service they aren't receiving cost $10.00 each. Good riddance Dish Network. Will never recommend Dish to anyone, maybe an enemy.

Last July I remodeled my basement and added a tv and a Joey. I've been a Dish customer for four years. When I tried to leave Dish they said I needed to pay $300 because I added a Joey last year. This is how you treat loyal customers? Impose an extortionate $300 penalty for a $50 device? I would very much appreciate Dish waiving this penalty because it is totally ridiculous. Please let me know when and how we can conclude this in a satisfactory way.

If I could give zero stars I would. DO NOT GET DISH! I signed a 2 year contract with them and called today which is now 2 years later to see what the final day was. They told me I had another 2 years left. I called them a year ago because my equipment wasn't working for the tv and the sales rep said I would get a better deal if I went ahead and got the hopper and would also receive a 15$ a month discount. So I had the cable guy install the new equipment. He had me sign a paper that he said was for the equipment. In the fine print I had just signed another 2 year contract with them that I had no idea I was signing!

I asked for that contract and they said I had to wait over a week to receive it. They said they had a recording of me saying I was fine with another 2 year contract as well, but they magically could not play the recording or send me the transcript. I now have to pay a 400$ cancellation fee for not keeping the "new" contract that I was completely unaware of. When you call to resolve issues with them you will get "I'm sorry " and "I understand." They do not care!

Also, every month my bill was different and channels that I originally signed up for would be gone because they were in disputes with other companies carrying those channels. They broke their contract by taking away channels that I payed for. This company will steal your money.

Me and my roommate been with you for 7 years we always had everything service we're both senior citizens on a fixed income I spoke to someone last night let them know that we were sick and couldn't make the payment until the 1st of this month I tried to pay it today the $220 but they told me they won't turn my service back on I'm calling to see if there's anything you can do because we don't want to lose our service and if you have a special for senior citizens. I hope that's something you all can do I don't want to lose your service

I am a new Dish customer - just had my Dish installed yesterday 04/16/16. My local paper on 04/16/16 had an add for Dish that included a three year price guarantee and Netflix included for one year. I called to see if I could get this offer and was told that offer had ended. Now that does not seem fair to me. If the newspapers are still advertising this offer I feel Dish should honor it. As a new customer I am concerned about the treatment I will receive with Dish.

I was charged $50 installation fee the day I called and was told install was free and my bill would be due on the 24th and I told them at the time I get paid on the 5th of each month a toast up my payments for that date and he told me it's not a problem. I got charged a $13 dollar late fee. I was also told I would get free tech support so when I contacted customer service to change my pay date I got charged another$12 tech fee. I was also told I would get $100 gift card to date I've seen nothing. I'm very unhappy about the these charges I switched from direct tv to dish for a supposed to be better experience which I have not experienced as of yet. I want to order the internet but I am afraid to because I don't know what hidden charges will appear unauthorized on my card. It's reasons like this that people become dissatisfied with big companies you forgot the values that made you grow the customer.

My husband paid our bill early, before the bill came, we didn't know that dish had taken a raise so the payment was 10.00 short, they said they were just adding it to the next bill, we thought no problem, the bill came and it had the extra 10.00 on it he paid it through bill pay right away, it was paid on march 31 through bill pay, which was a Thursday, bill pay said it will be to dish on Monday, but on Sunday morning they shut off our service, all because of the ten dollars. We have been with dish for about 20 years and NEVER had a late payment and this is how we are treated?

I just put dish in my mothers house for her, when our contract is up and my mothers is up I am dropping dish and will never return. If this is how you treat good customers then I want no part of your company. I am telling my sister who is considering dish not to. If you try to charge me a turn on fee when your check arrives I will file a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office. We made two phone calls to discuss this issue, did no good at all. I will let all of my friends and family know what happened.

I'd like to know why the inspiration channel has been taken off. A channel that my family and I enjoy instead you put another stupid channel on with dumb comercials. how dumb can you get. It was bad enough when turner was done away with. Renew the contracts and put the shows back on. Why should i pay you to watch commercials. as i say dumb direct tv is looking better every day. so if you dont wont to lose your paying public stop messing up our programs real dumb move.

I am a former customer of Dish. I cancelled their service about a year ago. We have a disputed bill that is still not resolved. I just looked at my bank account and found that Dish has taken $148.37 without my authorization. Since I cancelled their service I have also changed my debt card number. I have never given this card number to Dish. I would like to know how they obtained the card number information. Looks like theft to me!

On Monday march 28, 2016 a service tech came to my house from Dish (tech van #741 VAN24). I explained to him that I was unable to see about 3 channels. He said that it could be the box or dish outside my house. He said if its box that he would have to replace because my box was outdated. I said will both of my tvs still keep working he said no new box cannot mirror two tvs. I said well if its box please do not replace until I find out how much a new double box is gonna cost me and how much my monthly bill is gonna increase, he said ok no problem. I was working and my wife who doesn't speak any english was at home. I called 30 minutes later and he already had left. , he switched my box ,took my old box, put a single box so now i was unable to watch tv upstairs and most of all he faked my signature. I am so upset that I am gonna dedicate all the time necessary to make sure this guy gets reprimanded. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Dish customer service was the worst I have ever received I am highly disappointed in the terrible service. I requested a 1 day extension to the 15th and was informed on the 3rd that if I called back on the 9th to see what could be done. I called back and now they say sorry can't help u due to high balance however that's NOT what the rep said on the 3rd! I understand everyone is human and sometimes makes mistakes as a support rep did but as a company who claims they care about their customers it should be fixed to make customers happy.

Called to get info on 3/4/16 about possibly changing to dish. Spoke with a sales rep named Jason out of Phoenix. When I asked him what the rate would be after the promotion price expired he said "I don't know what I'm having for dinner tonight how would I know what the rate would be." When I hesitated got give him my credit card number he said, "I would not lose my job to steal a few dollars from you." I told him I wanted to discuss this with my daughter as she handles my finances. He responded "Do you want to save some money or not?" He was very rude, and condescending. I would never use your service due to his attitude and unprofessional demeanor.

Today I was watching T.V and I went to go see what was on Chanel 121 which is usually History 2 but to my surprise it had been changed to Viceland. I was very upset to see this. I had loved this channel, and would watch it often. It had shows like Modern Marvels, Hanger 1 UFO files (ECT...). I would like Dish to restore this channel immediately or I will see to other retailers. And Dish is such a great network that it didn't even have the sense to tell there costumers. It is an irresponsible choice and I want to be informed about the changes in my T.V company. I do not watch Viceland and I think Dish is more responsible than that. So I thank you for hearing me out, and listing to my terrible run in with a Chanel 121 switch.

It has been a major task getting connected to the offer that was made to me by mail, the technicians who connected me were fast and did a good job connecting my service, but there is a problem with your customer service there is a serious lack of communication between dish and they're customers. I called several times and even sent emails to customer service and finally found someone over there that got one problem fixed and just when I thought we had every thing worked out and I had the offer and the programming I wanted, my service was disconnected.

Now I was really starting to get upset because when I was connected I signed up for e auto pay and I could not figure out what was going on so I sent an email to customer service they were no help and told me to call so I did, when I called the first thing that bothered me was the recording that said if I wanted to continue in English I had to press 1 so I did and spoke to representative and I think she was speaking English but I had very hard time understanding her because of her accent, but after having her repeat herself several times I found out why my service was disconnected because I had an open service order to upgrade my service that some how changed my e auto pay so instead of contacting me or clearing the service order which was just swapping out a receiver they disconnected my service, you figure that one out.

This is bad business. I like your equipment and your programming but I would like to see some improvements in customer service, the language barrier, the policies for disconnecting service, your representatives knowledge of current programming offers and better communication with your customers. Take a look at customer service see if you can make that better your doing pretty good with everything else. I hope I don't have this problem next time I want to change or upgrade my service, if you can fix a few little problems you will have a lot of happy customers.

This wonderful company for the third time in a row, shut my service off without any notice or warning. Tacking on late fees and re hook up fees. Only for me to receive a bill that I'm supposedly late in paying, in the mail a day or two later. Nice little scam these bags have going there. Can't wait till my contract is up!

My receiver was not working so I called customer service and was sent a new one. I sent the I defective one back within a week. Friday, I turned on TV but there was no service. I called them and according to them, I had no service because I had not returned the box. But i actually had done it. So after going back and forward with the customer service representative, she went ahead and told me that they had received the box but not the smart card.

First of all, i took the smart card out because of their misleading instructions on how to return and recycle the original receiver. Not only that but the representative was no help at all. She kept telling me that if i did not pay the fifty four dollars charge for not returning the smart card, they would not restore my service. She gave me no solutions only threats and hostility. And although I had already paid for my service, as it is, withdrawn from my account monthly, I still had no service. What did a smart card have to do with my service connection, anyway? I am very frustrated, dissatisfied with way they handle the whole situation.

I had TWC for 5 years and they gave me a great deal, no contract but HBO, Showtime,Cinemax free for one year. Dish called me 2 days later and asked me to switch and they would match Time warner if I came over with a 2 yr price lock of 89.99 including the movie package for one yr. After 90 days my bill went to over $180 dollars! So I called them again to see why, and the movie package reverted to regular price! Pissed I told them that I didn't want it but they told me I would have to pay the $250 disconnect fee on top of my last bill, WTF!? They lied to me and I have to pay?

I signed up for Dish with Lee Dennis out of Indiana in October 2015. At the time the promotion going on was for a free Xbox one for new customers. I was very excited about this because I wanted to be able to give it my son for Christmas. I went over everything with Lee over and over again making sure I was getting what was promised to me. I really didn't want dish, because I had cable before and cancelled it because nothing was ever on and I was paying a lot. My husband and I cancelled everything and have had nothing but regular tv, Netflix, and hulu. Once I saw this advertisement about the xbox for new customers and dish I contacted Lee Dennis to get information. I made him repeat to me over and over again what I was signing up for and what I was getting, so there would be no problems.

I still have not received my Xbox like promised. I have contacted Lee Dennis every week since December with him giving me a run around about referrals and how sorry he was that it fell through the cracks. Lee Dennis knew the only reason I was signing up was because of the free promotion of the xbox. To not get it I feel scammed and with no explanation except referrals got messed up. Really???? Is this how Dish runs a business? I am a very upset customer. I would have never signed up for this if it hadn't been for the free xbox advertisement and I told him that several times before committing. So, now I am stuck with Dish for 2 years (which I didn't want) and I am not receiving any of my promised items for signing up as a new customer.

I am very upset about this situation. I was expecting to give my son a nice Christmas and wasn't able to and now I am told Sorry about you have a nice day? That is terrible customer service and I would not refer Dish to anyone I feel I got scammed and I will tell people how Dish scams the customers to sign now.

I submitted the following complaint to Dish Network, and have been speaking with them multiple times each day since Monday morning. I called their corporate headquarters, and I'm at a dead-end, and don't know who else to contact or how to find the proper contacts that can help me!:

I've been struggling since last Sunday to resolve a double-payment Dish Network took out of my bank account. The double-payment made my bank account overdraft, so the sales reps I spoke with said that Dish Network would refund me the $35.00 overdraft fee as well as the $91.66 Dish owes me back. Dish has done NOTHING but send me some coupons to resolve this! My bank is treating me like I'm lying that Dish is going to be straightening my account out, and I don't blame them, since my account has been in the negative all week, due to the negligence of Dish Network.

I've gotten a different answer from each representative every time I've called, so I know that nothing is being done to resolve my problem. This could end up damaging my credit, since nothing is being done and my account has already been over-drafted for almost a week. No one up there at Dish Network even cares about this, and I feel your customer service is horrible! You just threw some coupons for movies into my lap, that I won't even get a chance to watch, to try and pacify resolving the real issues, which happens to be Dish Network's fault, not mine.

I made my payment on time, and did everything I needed to do. No one up there cares about this at all! Please show me you care about your customers, and make this right before the weekend! Show me I didn't make a mistake by signing up to be a Dish Network member. Please forward this email to a supervisor in your financial department, or someone that can handle and resolve this issue. This is theft!

Setup appointment to upgrade to 4K service yesterday. Rep said appointment for today noon to 5. I said I needed 8 to noon. She said okay. I waited all day for tech to show up. When I called in I was told the service was for the 11th. I explained that the rep said tomorrow when I spoke to her. I also explained that I needed the service done by the 9th. They kept offering apologies and excuses, incentives. Everything except meeting my needs. I am now shopping for a new service provider.

Why do you have to run that line across the top and bottom and cut off peoples heads and take things out of the bottom? The top says LED & MHL, photo frame mode, speaker, etc. and the bottom says Demo mode (loop) over "Clear Resolution Enhancer". I do not know what that means, I can't even find anyone (including your Dish TV technician) who knows what it is or what it means. He suggested I press the Format Button below the number 7 to change the size of the picture but it does not eliminate those top and bottom lines across our television.

They are very irritating when you are trying to watch a program and then get the picture cut up so much it does not even make sense. Why would you do such a horrible thing?? It just completely ruins whatever I am watching at the time when it cuts across the top and bottom. If it is advertising (and I am not sure it is) why don't they do it at the station break when everybody else is advertising. I can't imagine who would want to ruin our pictures when we are so interested in seeing something (like the presidential debates). Please eliminate those lines across the top and bottom so we can see a full picture at all times like Directv and Cox Communications. Those other television companies do not cut up the picture while we are watching television.

I stopped Dish TV before because they had something that stopped the picture and said you had to push certain buttons to keep seeing the movie I was watching. I am too old and did not understand what buttons I was supposed to push to keep watching the program.. Please do not force me to change companies again when my contract runs out. You have a lot of very good programs. I do not want to change again.

I am writing this complaint because I am not satisfied with Dish. A dish representative that I ordered from, promised that my bill would not go up, but it doubled. Dish also advertises on TV that it will not go up, that is false advertisement. I was also promised Lifetime movie channel that I don't get either. I switched to Dish because all the other cable providers kept raising their prices and now Dish has done the same. I would appreciate it if you I could have this complaint addressed as soon as possible.

I had dish a few years ago an there service sucked every time it rained or snowed or the wind would blow the service would go out. I got tired of it an told them to cancel my service an i took the box back to the store. An they are trying to get. $547 bucks out of me big waste of money!

My son, Darius Powell, who was a minor at the time was charged with a bill from Dish Network corporate headquarters. I cancelled the services because the gentleman never returned for me to sign any type of paperwork and neither did my son. Forgery of a document was submitted after I confronted them about taking money off of my debit card in which I did not authorize them to use.

When trying to use it they said I could not use and used my mother's credit card to activate and sent one billing statement and no others were ever sent although I continuously called them. I am in the process of getting an attorney because I feel I have been done unjustly.

Very aggrevated Dish charged my account twice after confirming with me the auto pay was not set up for two month billing cycle. They did not admit to the error so I am out of $108.44 until it clears and have to wait for refund. I had to take action and contact my bank via 3 way with Dish supervisor. I contact on my own. Customer service is incompetent and never accurate w info when I call. Very disappointed I had to do something for their error. Too often dealing with customer service has been awful and having to explain my account to them because of there lack of competence with my account. I am a good paying customer and feel they were not helpful and concerned about my needs. Now I am out of money for few days until my bank adjust there error.

Why I should continue with DishTV? I can opt for other option who gives better service. This is my mind set for next. Not getting response for continuous followup "CALLME"/"CALLBACK" ON 57575. I do not understand why you are not responding for customer care? I am not getting signal since 28/12/2015 no body is available to listen my complaint. I had purchased new connection on 28/01/2015 Probably if there is problem with setup/Viewing Card, it is falling within one year of service i.e. within guarantee period. You must replace the faulty one immediately. Details are subscription no.21506410, STB No. DST14150063653, Model no.7012S,Chip ID 00584821001. Date of installation 28/01/2015.Please attend my complaint immidiately to celebrate year ending programmes. Balance amount on this VC is 606.08 next recharge date is 07/03/2016.

Sales personal and company employees have outright lied to me on NUMEROUS occasions. Even when complaining to them about all the deception and lies, they lie about their lies! Shame on you Dish Network! Do yourself a HUGE favor and get your TV feed through the two paper cups and a long string before you deal with this corrupt corporation!

Someone used my card without authorization from me personally. Dish charged my card for 360.00 on 12/26/15 at 4pm. I called dish and they said they would try to refund it, but couldn't guarantee that it would get refunded because the person who illegally used my card didn't pay their Bill. I have not and will not ever own dish. I need my money replaced or I will contact an attorney to take care of the matter.

Never contacted re billing question. Rudely transferred by the service rep 12/22/15 11:50 hours without listening to what I had to say or want. A VERY RUDE practice to your customers. was asking to add my son and was going to inquire about "bundling" Inter-net with my acct. Your rep just without wanting to listen or deal with it pressed a transfer button back to main menu. Which by the way wont let you talk with a rep again. I need a consistent reliable ISP as I use the service for work as a Sheriff Deputy. I doubt this will be read or acted on but would like a reply.

Someone used my debit card to get service with Dish Network without NY authorization. I was told by dish that it'll be refunded within 2-3 business days then by another customer service representative 7 days I'm sick of the run around I have kids that are looking forward to getting toys for Christmas and I can't wait 7 days it did not take 7 days for them to take it off my card.

I have ordered the NHL Center Ice package several years in a row. My favorite team are the New York Rangers. My complaint is that over half of the games (Rangers) broadcast have been in SD. I know for a fact Direct Network offers the Rangers game in HD. Center Ice is a "premium" service and to me viewing the game in sd is not a "premium" product! If you ask me hockey is a game best viewed in HD. The puck is so small and moves so fast, it is nearly impossible to enjoy the game in SD! Otherwise my family and I love Dish. But this Center Ice thing May just be a deal breaker.

Was quoted a monthly charge. The person to whom I was working with made a mistake and I now have to pay more than the price that was quoted. They talk in circles, and that is why I repeated the monthly fee many times to make sure I understood exactly what he had quoted me. Why would I want to pay more for the same services prior to this. With the new charges there is no savings and I could have done much better going with someone else. I don't think I should be forced to stay with a company that makes you pay for their mistakes. Do you think Dish would be satisfied if I made a mistake and paid them less? How can you prove fraud when its their word against yours.

On closing my account I was told that I had three receivers in the home which in fact I had two receivers one being a dual receiver. I returned both boxes from my home as Star Tv was here during phone conversation and put the equipment to the side. Dish is now trying to charge me for the third box which I do not have. When a tech came out and switched rooms for me around Christmas time I do believe for my daughter he took that third box. Said that the box was no longer needed. (It was connected to the dual receiver in the living room). I am an honest person. I will not keep something that is not mine. Star TV was here and saw how everything was connected. Calling DISH and explaining what I have and what has happened has been very frustrating and disheartening. I can't return something to DIsh when I don't have it. When speaking to the supervisor it is frustrating when he tells me I'm giving conflicting information. When asked if I could try to tell him again he refused to listen. I would like this charge removed from my account. I do not have your equipment.

NOT happy with not getting to see the Vikings play the Packers on Sunday. Instead you are showing the 49ers Vs Seattle in the Midwest? A lot of customers are VERY pissed off (making comments on FB) and have to go elsewhere to watch the game. I have seen EVERY Minnesota game this year. So why the hell cant you show this one. Most important game of the year. I may be reconsidering my choice in switching to DISH. Been having to RESET my system too many times also and customer service support is horrible.

I was with Dish for about 5 years. I had 4 rooms with dish. I had internet. I called for dish to come out and fix the TV in my grandsons room in December of 2014 but when he left the new flat screen tv could not pickup any channels. also I had trouble several times with the local stations especially fox 10. I had internet problems and was charged extra 15 a month for technical problems. Well then i lost my job and i called dish to tell them i would be late paying my bill and that i deserved a credit for the times i did without local stations if it was not 10 it was channel 5 or 3 I was told that i would be given credit this never happen. I was told I had not returned all the equipment such as the modem after accusing me and not having the courtesy to call me back and telling me that they indeed had received it i called a total of 4 times and was told by someone that they did receive it and that i needed to pay my bill. So then in the middle of my tv show dish cut off service no warning and sent boxes one day UPS the next few days.

Then I told UPS i did not have the boxes ready they said they would be back in a few days to get the boxes. So i called Dish I was told i owed 990.00 and and I said no way in heck I also was told I owed penalties on internet for breach of contract and that I would have to pay it. I called and talked to someone in Internet she said I signed a contract and I ask for a copy of the contract that I signed on Internet because it was cancelled along with Dish. After calling for a week and all the promises of they will call me back and was told i did not owe anything for internet and that I had been credited I thought this was handled.

So my daughter and husband got Dish in their names here at my address and they had bad reception with the Joey things and all kinds of rudeness when they called dish. However they moved and of course moved dish with them. So I called Dish two weeks ago explained that I use to have dish in my name and that I wanted to make sure all the issues I had before were handled so the girl that I talked to was for a change very nice gave me a price took my credit card information took a Dollar out of my account and ran my credit and said it would be 300.00 for me to go back with Dish. I told her could not afford that much and I would check with Direct so she then said well she would just run it in m husbands name and she did and he was approved, so she gave me a price of 19.99 for 150 stations I ask if it was going to go up after it was installed she said no she said they would be out on a Thursday to install it.

The very next day I got a call from a very very rude lady with dish that the order had been cancelled and that i had to pay 392.00 to have the service with Dish and that this included the internet that i only had for 6 months and had a lot of trouble with. I would like to have dish back but I am not paying 392.00 dollars and I ask three times if I had a pass bill with Dish I was told no. This is unfair and I want immediate action to have it handled. I would not want to file complaint with consumer affairs and or the BBB but I have been treated unfairly. Please call me at, see the following information.I was not allowed to talk to a Supervisor I was told not one there and then I ask for supervisor to call back no one ever did. This is a shame for Dish and I am very disappointed in your customer service department.

Called complaint line to request how to lower monthly charges. After an hour on the phone they ended up increased the bill. I called again, same results twice. I wrote two letters and they failed to respond to either. I called again and requested immediate termination. After hours on the phone they finally relented, however, they then charged me 294.50 to terminate. I had already paid them additional service charges after I request ways to reduce the bill. They lied twice. I was forced to terminate do to fraud. These people are horrible to work with. I spent hours on the phone. Now their collections people are calling me twice daily. Stay as far away as possible from Dish Network. Their customer service is right up there with Comcast. They lie and fail to respond.

Today, I am trying to get Dish service at a new second house location. They are asking me for my Social Security number over the phone to check my credit witch I do not give out to anyone over the phone. I have been with Dish for many years at my present home and have the payment taken directly from my checking account. Now if I do not give the dish agent my Social over the phone they will not open the new home account. The 1st person I talked with was very rude and I ask for his supervisor named Cliff = FTMC and he was a smart ass. I need someone to contact me and see how I can get set-up.

A Dish Network support tech was sent out about three months ago, and I paid him to locate my dish in a better place to receive good signals. He promised me that he would come back, bury the cables, take down the 4 dishes that are on my roof, seal the holes so that my roof wouldn't leak, and take down the extra wires draped all over my house from previous "fixes". Well, he has never returned, and I can't find him. I also chatted with dish, telling them I needed a new remote for my living room. I printed the conversation, and it's 7 pages long, and I still don't have a new remote (this was 3 weeks ago).

My daughter got dish and when we didn't get the 50 dollars for getting dish I asked why she got everything I had and paid 40 dollars a month less. That when they discovered I was paying extra for high definition and it should have been free because that was the deal when we got the High Definition and ordered the new high definition receiver. The next bill came and it was still charging me the extra money. I called and the man on the phone told me I was over charged by at least $300 He told me to deduct 40.00 from my next bill and by that time the account would reflect the correct charges. I did as he said and the next bill was not adjusted. Not only that there was a late fee added because I deducted what I was told and they counted the balance created by the lower payment late.

I called again and they told me it takes 90 days for any adjustment made to my billing. They told me I needed to pay the entire bill until that or my service would be shut off. I canceled my service and they asked us to return their equipment. Two of the units were not theirs because I bought them for $99.00 when we first got dish many years prior. They still owe me $300.00 plus the $200.00 for my paid in full other two receivers. To top off the entire incident they turned me over to a collection agency and when they called I laughed hysterically. These people are thieves and I would be willing to bet that I am not their only victim.

Had Dish installed last Saturday and it did not even work for 1 day. Called Dish on Sunday to get it fixed because it was just installed the day before. They told me they could not get anyone to repair it till that Friday. I told the that was not acceptable that they had just installed it the day before. In so many words they said to bad that is the way it is. So I called back and changed the repair to be on Saturday. Guess what the lady did not change so I get a call Thursday that the repair man will here Friday between 8-12. I called them back told them I had called and changed the repair to Saturday because I work. They see where I called but didn't change the date and they are full for this Saturday so if I want Saturday it would have to be next Saturday.

Now 2 weeks with out TV so they offer me not to charge me for the 2 weeks I don't have TV. Now isn't that great they won't charge me for something I never had. How big of them. I talked to several customer service managers (so called) that were very rude and short and did not give a damn. I said sense it has not worked I would like to cancel it. They told me they would charge me $450.00 cancellation fee and it did not work for 1 day. I would not tell anyone to get Dish I would say get Direct TV and I will tell every one I know and the 2 hundred people I work with not to get Dish Network.

I call to ask about a charge that was being charged to my account as an automatic draft and was told to send my bank account information and I stated that it was illegal to do that via fax if the information was not secure. I was refused a manager and I want the $1.00 put back into my account and as soon as my contract is up I will be canceling my service this is poor customer service.

I received a bill for 203.67 and have never had Dish or cable. Acc. 82559009415912994. Ref. Please correct your records. This bill came from ERC dated Oct. 29, 2015. Thank you for providing a place for me to share my story. Dish Network has been nothing but trouble since I signed up and is a complete waste of money. I would caution any customers of the problems I have had with their corporate office.

On 9/10/15 we had dish internet installed, IT IS the worst internet service we have ever had. we called to have it removed and one of the Dish Network reps Mr. Oritia told us you can't! I said I do not like the service, a cloud interrupts it. he said maybe a storm but not a cloud besides you have a two year contract and that that!!! I said let me speak to your supervisor or someone in legal, he said have your lawyer us our legal department does not talk to customers. I said by law I have 30 days to cancel and it was affirmed by your rep Pam, he said nope and then ended the call! I want this service and your equipment removed from my home and all billing stopped at once.

I choose not to pay my Dish Bill online, yet I receive my bill in the mail just one week before it is due. It occurred to me the reason for this could be to force me to pay online, which I would hope is not the case! Would appreciate getting my monthly bill at least 10 days before due date. I also used to rent movies on my tv but when I attempt to now I get a message I have to call to rent movies...really, do you know anyone who likes to spend time on phone talking to a sales person! I don't want to update my Dish package just rent the ones offered. Thank you for the opportunity to share my concerns and complaints. If you could let me know the Dish Network corporate mailing address that would be great as well.

Dish Network turned me into collections on 12/14. I had no idea I owed them any money. The account was not in my name, and the address was in a different town than were I live. The billing was going to the address and never came to me. They would not remove the collection from my credit report even though it was fraud on someone else part. I have even paid the bill in hopes to get if off my credit report but that was not enough for Dish. How do they get away with ruining people's credit?

I am very dissatisfied with my service. I have been a customer for over 10 years. Dish had a technician come out to my house three weeks ago to correct problem so I could go camping October 17-26. Problem was fixed and when I plugged in my receiver today it will not work. Called and dish informed me for $150.00 and $9.00 a month they could get a technician out here on October 26. Obviously it's a little too late if I can't get problem solved before Saturday October 17 to go camping. This is an ongoing problem that we have requested to be fixed three other times. Please contact me if you can be of assistance to me.

KHOU Channel 11 in Houston, Texas is blocking Dish Network from showing their content. I missed 'Blue Bloods" Friday night and will miss other CBS programming until you and Belo (I assume) work out your differences so I am paying but not receiving what I am paying for. This situation needs to be resolved immediately. I have also contacted KHOU.

Some time ago, we had issues with the satellite and lost service. After a call to Dish they said a service techician would be sent to check, which was done. In that process I was offered a "free" DVR , which was sent to my home. Later found out there would be a charge for $10 a month and now an extra $40 per month. None of this was explained to me when the so called gift was offered, so I decided to cancel service with Dish as of termination date of 10/20/2015, which by the way is stated on my bill. When called about the cencellation for service as of 10/21/2015, I was told the contract will not be up until February of 2017 due to the installation of the new service of the DVR. I want to know why this was not explained to me when the DVR was offered due to the issues concerning the satellite service.And would like it resolved as soon as possible. I plan to contact the Consumer Protection Agency as soon I submit this complaint.

I'm not very happy with the loss of my local channels. Since I'm paying you for them, I should get either a lower rate on my bill, or those stations back, or both. The choice is yours, if you don't want to loose another customer.If you want to contact me, you can send me an E-Mail to my address above. Also, you can send it to my home address. I will be waiting to hear from you, so please make your decision soon.

Wanted to share my frustrations with Dish taking off Channel 7. I pay 209.00 a month to be able to watch shows that I have watched for years and now you have cut off one that I love to watch . I have been a Dish customer for years. ​This is very disappointing and I'm pretty sure if we don't get Channel 7 back I will be calling Direct TV. I'm sure that my bill will not come down due to you turning off that channel? In the world of business the customer should get what they pay for and this is insane. I want Channel & back.

on Friday aug 14 I called to report our system wasn't working. after an hour of "troubleshooting" I had to get to work and declared it may be easier to switch to direct tv. at that time I was told we would receive a new box in 2 working days and that we would have to install it ourselves ! really? so to recap we have now been without tv for 3 days because of faulty equipment thru no fault of our own, we also have to install it ourselves. strange, when we see dish techs driving around our area all the time. add to that the waiting for the ups or whatever and hope someone is here to receive it. Incredible! Is this the best you can do for your customers? we may be talking to direct tv very soon.

Bought my own dish 500 sat dish and box and subscribed to Rv pkg mainly to see NASCAR races and after less than a year i find out i will have to upgrade to a costlier pkg to gain one channel to see races. What a rip. Was told i couldn't just add the Fox channel. Then today i couldn't see race because the local channels were offline and problem was being addressed. Channels have been of line all day.

How convenient this happened on the same day as the Daytona race. Watched it on a damn local channel. I know that nobody cares at dish, but i don't care who i pay my money to for pay tv either. I have as much loyalty to you as you are showing me. Your a crooked outfit and all of these dishonest practices will come back to you in the end and the customers will get the last laugh.

Have been a customer with Dish since 2006 and I stumbled upon some erroneous charges at $28.00 extra a month I called and explained I did not approve these charges nor did I request them, I was told by not calling in sooner to cancel them that that act was "approving" my charges. I explained how unethical it was that they were dumping charges on people and expecting them to notice as a dispute. I also asked for a supervisor "GAVE" he was HORRIBLY rude and stated that again by my not calling to cancel these charges dating back to Feb 2015 that I was "giving my approval".

I told him I was taking this to the local media and this was not acceptable practice I told him he would be "famously jobLESS after the recordings of him hit the media and his supervisors".

He then had the ironic audacity to state" that he didn't give me approval to record him" I said "well I did not give you approval to slip in $28.00 a month charges on my bill for the last six months". I repeatedly asked for a supervisor and was denied by Gabe as he apparently "has no supervisor". Who do I call and how do I submit a formal complaint if I am being blocked by a horrible unethical employee?

Our box stopped working so dish network sent new box by FedEx, after hooking box up called to activate as instructed. Spent almost an hour on phone unplugging then plugging up to wall. Taking the card out then putting back in! Then the nice lady informed me that the new box is defective! And apologized stating that a tech will come on 6/17/15 with yet another box and upgraded!

Tech did come hooked everything up and was working great, until about 8:30 pm when the remote for TV 2 stopped working, will not change the channel appears to be hung up, called dish for support, went through all the plug and unplugging again spent an hour doing all this stuff just for the tech support person to say again that the remote control must have a defect and will send another in 3 to 5 days. I feel very irritated and very upset that dish network has so many defective equipment.

We have been a customer for several years, and do not appreciate the sorry equipment that has a defect. After 3-4 hours we have played with this garbage and talked to two different support, I then started reading the instruction book, none of the things the support manager said worked, but I did figure out how to reset the remote for TV 2 was a process to do without the help of dish support employee. Who never was able to fix problem. Need to educate support personal the correct troubleshooting problems! I am very unsatisfied customer from the lack of support with our problem and with the faulty equipment!

If you value your loyal customers management needs to address problems and attempt to satisfy complaints and start using equipment that actually works! I have never had so much irritation and hassle just to watch tv! It really makes me want to change to direct tv, my parents have direct tv and has never once had so much problems. I personally would never use Dish again.

I ordered Dish Network about a year ago, from the beginning we have "pop-ups", a blue square telling us to go online to verify that the channel we WERE watching was part of our lineup, how stupid is that? Also sometimes it is impossible to get a picture, I complained about that and was asked if "snow" was on the dish outside.

Sometimes we just shut it off and forget TV, it is so frustrating to deal with so often. We have 4 sets and it happens to all of them every day. Someone from the office sent a technician to check things, it's still the same, but he was generous enough to tell me he wouldn't charge the customary service call fee of 98.00. That was generous since I didn't cause the problem. It's his service that we are paying for and not getting.

He also told me that if the technician has to come back, they will ONLY charge me 10.00 for something they didn't do the first time. We are really disappointed with the service. I am considering canceling. I know there is an astronomical fee to cancel but we are sick of the hassle. We don't want to change but those constant pop-ups are terrible. Also my contract comes up for renewal the end of June, and I have been told there will be a huge increase in my rate, more money for the same problem.

We went to Dish for our internet service. I am disabled and use the internet a lot. I can't believe I only get 10mgb. I am out of mgbs within 1 to 2 weeks. When I call they say that's all I can get for a month. Then they offer 1 to 5 mbs to make it thru. That's still not enough. What I didn't know is that I can't cancel for 2 years due to contract. I have been with Dish for years with our TV. But something needs to be done to up the service. I will definitely let people know to check carefully before signing to Dish Net. Let me know What I need to do to get better internet service thru you. If there's nothing you can do. I will cancel my net service.

I signed up for Dish about a year ago. I have no complaints with the picture my complaint are those constant pop-ups. They happen every day on each of my 4 TV's. Sometimes I can get rid of them and sometimes I just give up and turn it off. It is driving me crazy. I had Comcast for over 30 years but they stopped being honest with me so I had to switch and now this!!!!

I called a service person and he offered to send a technician out at no charge, (wasn't that generous?) to see if the issue could be resolved, it WASN'T resolved and I don't know what to do next. He said if they had to come back my charge would only be $10.00. I don't understand why I am paying for a service that I am not getting and he wants to charge ME to solve his bad service??

I understand that if I cancel that I will have to pay a $300.00 penalty, I am a senior citizen, Social Security income, $300.00 would be very hard for me to pay, why am I penalized for bad service. I am supposed to renew next month so I have to decide if I should try to pay the penalty and try another provider or not. Is there ANY possibility that these pop-ups can be eliminated or not?

Have feedback for Dish Network?