Comcast Customer Service

Contact Comcast Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-934-6489

Comcast Cable is a telecommunications corporation that has many subsidiaries as popular as the parent company. It was founded in Tupelo, MS in 1963 by Daniel Aaron, Ralph Roberts and Julian Brodsky. The current CEO is Brian L. Roberts and the “in the news” Executive VP is David L. Cohen. Comcast is publicly traded on NASDAQ as “CMCSA” and in 2013 had revenue earnings of 48.1 billion. With over 1.2 million people that apply to work at Comcast annual, as of December 2014 employees numbered 139,000. Call Comcast support to register your feedback today.

Comcast has 24/7 support infrastructure via telephone, fax and most social media platforms. The most famous is the Twitter account @ComcastCares. If you want online customer service for Comcast Cable you can enter the website but you will be automatically connected to Xfinity or a bilingual support site. There you will start an account and login with your address to receive a “closest support center”. There is a 2 hour window response and guaranteed “on time arrival”. Email customer service directly for the fastest possible response.

The Movers Edge Program specifically supports users connecting to more devices. Given that there are many customer complaints about relocation issues, this is a wise move by Comcast. For faster service you can call support at 1-800-934-6489. To mail the Comcast Corporate headquarters address your concern, write to 1701 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103. The corporate office phone number is 215-981-7890. Subsidiaries for Comcast are many. To name a few, Xfinity (residential and business), owns 51% of NBC/Universal, Telemundo, Netflix are under the Comcast umbrella.

Prefer to write a letter? Find contact info for the corporate office here. The Comcast slogan is "The Future of Awesome" and "Your Home for Most Live Sports".

Comcast Contact Information

B-

8am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Cable TV

Top Comcast Complaints

I was charged $70 for service call on a faulty splitter. After 2 days of service interruption on recommendation of customer service department a technician was sent to replace the faulty splitter. I was not told by customer service or technician that will be charged $70 for the service call nor was I presented with sign off receipt at the time of service. This charge is absolutely invalid and unfair, after speaking with customer service they only refunded me with 2 days of service interruption. My argument is not a about refund, it is about principal. A faulty equipment should not be responsibility of customer. Customer service means going above and beyond making customer happy. On initial equipment and wiring installation I was told in advance how much service charge fee is, and I signed off the work order after service was completed, this was existing faulty equipment and I was never told about service charge nor did I sign off on it.

I have been receiving comcast service for 2 years, with payments coming out of my bank. I was on a plan for service of $59.00 for 24 cable stations and WFI. When my plan was up I received a bill for $87.00 per month. I called clarity of the $87.00 per month. I then spoke to the retention dept. The person explained everything well. She also told me how I cold save $5.00 on my bill by applying to have my statements send to my e-mail, she also send me a app to do so, and I did it.

I did not receive the deduction, on my following bill.:

On today I call comcast, to ask why, I spoke to a employee named Kewa, working for repairing so she said, I did not ask for repairing , however I stated why I called, she over looked what I said she also started to telling me what I already knew concerning my service and my bill, she was not helpful at all, she talked over me continuous, I asked her to transfer me to billing. She ended the call by stating God Bless you because I told her I am going to report her, but she transferred me to retention dept. At that point the rep started to try to sell me more service, I told me I was happy with what I had and just needed to receive the discount I applied for. I asked him to please transfer me to billing and he did, The rep, helped right away his name was Remart in billing dept. He is very sharp and knows his job. But it took me 45 minutes to get proper help. It should not have taken that long to get the help I needed. Remart was fast and helpful and got right down to business.

Respectfully yours,

Betty Fondal e-mail address betty_fondal@yahoo.com

15 years appx at Ariel SW Houston and Via Palazzo Lane in Cypress homes and my service was turned off. Why- check the call in on disrupting my work as I've paid $40,125 over this time line being a few days late. Didn't rebate me on service during Harvey- no rebates on system just going out- Pain getting things back to normal- Say goodbye to another dime without rebating me immediately for the hassle and disgusting greed Comcast has!

Had minor structural damage to one of our rental homes,where the cable wires connect to the house and needed outside cable wires removed .(not operational for years) in order to do repairs. Connected with a rep ( in Juarez, Mexico) and after 1 hour plus of trying to explain our problem ,received order #04836260 for I/25/19 ay 3:10.....Waited outside house for over a hour with no call back. Called Comcast two times with no answers...Finally, got a new time line for another appointment, maybe.....delaying our repairs...Hope we get this resolved soon.... Dealing with Comcast the many times that we have, there is always time wasted on the phone (terrible prompts, etc)...…...Please resolve asap....repairs needed before next rain.

On 01/22/2019 I call in to make a $ 25.00 payment, and the agent made a mistake and process a 25.00 payment and then process a $ 234.78 as well .he was not going to tell me, but I got alert on my phone and I ask him about it. He said he made a mistake and they will reroute my money back, and that I should call my card company and tell them, and I did. Comcast manager got on the phone and told me everything was ok, and they put my money back. Well I found out today that they lied to me and process my payment without my authorization. I called tonight and they tell me it will be 10 business day before the can put my money back in my account, That is my grocery money and my gas money, and I need to pick up my life threaten medication for blood clots and now I don't have the money to do that because comcast wont give my money back now. The manager lied for the agent they took my money out of my account without my permission. I want to file a complaint agents the agent and manager and comcast. I want my money back in my account now. we are affected by the shut down and that's all the money we got. Thank You Carolyn Stoots

I received my bill It has gone up. I would like to have t.V. phone & internet. I am 78 yrs old. I am on s.s. my check is for 550.00 monthly. The cable bill is $258.69 .PLEASE GIVE ME SENIOR DISCOUNT!!!!. My address is 7 Priscilla Lane.Walpole Ma.02081508 668 5758. Thank you. Rosanne Rockwell.

I had to change from comcast because I had 12 service people come in my house and couldn't fix my internet problem.
I worked from home and couldn't even get internet in my office, this is the room right next door to the main set up
I have had several sales reps come to my house trying to get me back as a customer promising me a great rate and will re-wire the entire house
for free to make sure I get the service I deserve.
I didn't have a choice but to get another provider.
I Would like to try comcast again if you are willing to fix all the problems I was having with your service and give me a good deal with no
installation fees. I will also have to pay a calcellation fee from my existing provider. I tried calling comcast to tell them this problem and they said to contact you because they couldnt give me anythig i am asking for.
Thanking you in advance
Thomas Newmeyer
21 Tara Lane
Barnegat, NJ

My experience has been more like a complete and total nightmare!!!
Comcast decided to increase my internet service from $39.99/mo to $79.99/mo in August 2018 without notifying me. I have been a loyal customer for many years only to be given a higher and unreasonable charge for internet service that is subpar at best. I pay $400/mo for my HOA dues which covers 2 Comcast boxes as well as basic monthly service, but because I contacted Comcast and explained to the CSR (5 different times) that I was not going to pay $79.99 for internet services, they then decided to disconnect my cable service and charge me for the 2 boxes not being returned. I have now been without cable that I PAID FOR EVERY MONTH THROUGH MY HOA DUES since October 2018!!!! Really???!! Is Comcast really this ignorant or is this normal operating procedure for them?! The way that I see this now, Comcast owes ME money for not providing a service that is paid for on a monthly basis!

So now the whole thing has been turned over to collections which will work to damage my credit. I've emailed and called the collection agency and was assured that this problem would be worked out, but nothing from these people yet and that was over a week ago. Its criminal what this organization gets by with. Extorting money from their customers every minute of every day.

I sent on hold for 45 minutes when the person answered I was then put on hold for another 20 minutes. Does Comcast not want new customers?

Can never reach a competent person to transfer or star service.
Worst customer service ever. I spend so many hours trying to reach someone that can help I might as well work there yet I have a bill to pay.
Then service never works without interruption.

12/26 Wanted to watch Minnesota Gopher football game on ESPN. Sound started cutting out early in the game, picture started to feed over and block out as the game went on. Unwatchable in second half. Poor quality service for something I wanted to see and something I am paying for.

I got a letter in the mail to receive the new xfinity 1 box with voice control free since I didn't have it. I spoke to several people who had no idea about the letter going around. That was the first problem but I had no idea what I was instore for.
Finally someone was able to get this set up and I was told since I was a valuable Comcast customer and I would receive the installation free.

Now I have gotten a $60 installation fee. I called your billing dept and talked to supervisor Andrea and she said she did not believe me basically and this was a valid charge.
Then I spoke with another supervisor Jen with her customer number of ?0u. She said I signed for the charge. I tried to explain to her I signed for the new box without dvr that I was just given. She refused to believe me that I would sign something for a new box. Wow that billing person was really quite rude.

Ok I was told by the original guy who wrote it up and then the guy who installed it. All through the installation I verified it was free. I just wanted the free and everyone nodded that it was free with installation..

Now no one can find a thing in the notes supposedly...but they should be there since all this preparation I thought was done ahead of time.

Why Comcast, why do you have to be so hard to deal with anyway? One person says one thing and the next person says something else and then there is no one else...how fair is that system Comcast?

I have been such a loyal customer with you for 8 years plus and you do this? Why stay loyal when there are so many other companies?

Ann Stohrer
823 Harrison Ave
St. Joseph, Mi 49085
269-338-9510

It is Christmas time, the regular package $40. Had one channel on Christmas story , today Dec 23, it is repeated story. I am stuck on station #2. Than you put us in the 200 stations,all advertising.than 12 thru 18 paid commercial. Than 20-22 gov etc.. 600-633 spanish...what's up. It looks like it's time to cancel .comcast. Bonanza,,gunsmoke ,big valley, .. 1960's channel ?????? Who wants repray channels.

You know rabbit ears channels has,!!!!!!! Why am I paying for those channel's....!!!!when they are free...!!!! Do you think we only have GED grade levels.....internet will over power you, if you skimp on your channels. Youtube, Netflix, hulu, roku and more is comming.We are bypassing your system...hello!!!!!!!!

The customer service is so bad keep giving false information I have a problem with my bill and been treated so rudely and badly POOR COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE

For the past three days my internet service is sporadic. Connection is interrupted every 5 min. I am very disappointed with comcast service.

My complaint is as follows. I have to temporarily move out of my home for a few months while repairs are done. I am a contractor for Comcast who sometimes has to work from home. I moved in with my mother in the same town that I live and because she has service I can not transfer my service here, I have to pay a disconnect fee larger than my monthly bill just to upgrade her service to what I have so I will have the necessary bandwidth and my fav channels. If I am renting a room they said I have to have my own/separate Electric run to the room because it is listed as a single family home. I also run two other businesses and need my Comcast telephone line which I no longer can use and have to purchase all new business cards for two separate business. This is more than an inconvenience, it is causing an decrease in my revenue. Since when can you not have two separate services in 1 house? it is unheard of! If Fios was available here I wouldn't be writing, you would have just lost a customer.

I have been with Xfinity Mobile since 9-18. I first spoke to someone who ran a credit check with all of my personal information. He proceeded to order the phone and charge my card for $302.31. Then send the phone to my name to a totally different address when the person received it she forged my name. I called right away and had it blacklisted so she wouldn't be able to access service. I called the Fraud Department the first time he told me to dispute it with my bank I explained I shouldn't have to it's not my error. I kept on calling eventually I had to dispute it with my bank after waiting an entire month for them to resolve the issue. I then had to order another phone and once again pay out of pocket $302.31.
I had an even exchange for my phone. I ended up returning it on the 20th day which is my responsibility. I was automatically deducted from my bank account $254.99. I called and was told it was returned and in the warehouse and I should receive a credit in a couple of days. I waited 10 days as I know that they take longer. I finally called on November 22, 2018 I spoke to someone who told me on November 11 another customer support person said it was not in the warehouse. Of course she took no further steps to locate it. He said he found it and could refund my money. He said needed a supervisor to credit it to my account and to please hold. He was very helpful and followed up with an email and a call back,
The credit appeared it was for $219.99. I again called and spike to customer service and they said they would take care of ti. I waited a week then when I was unable to see a credit I had my bank dispute it.
This is the final straw I just saw a debit deduction on December 12, 2018 for $302.31. I called Xfinity billing asap. They told me they could see up to the current date 12/18/18 but were not able to see the deduction. I said I wanted to speak to a Manager or a Supervisor (there are never any around, either they are none that are highered. Or they just hire Senior Techs to save money). She said I can talk to her Senior tech I said no I needed a Manager or a Supervisor
She asked for my phone number in case we get disconnected. I was on hold waiting to be connected. She told me to bring my statement ti the Corporate Store in Burlington. Ma. I explained that you should be able to view this on your screen if your are current and I am not going to Burlington if I live in Concord. I will just dispute this with my bank. She said to hold on I am trying to locate one I explained I appreciated her efforts.
We got disconnected. Nobody called me back yesterday, last night or this morning. I have called the bank and disputed the money..
My point is that maybe the internet and the cable side is organized and functioning. The Xfinity Mobile side is unorganized, freely deducts money out of your account but has great difficulty crediting back the money???. The representatives not all most are untrained, transfer the call when they don't want to deal with a particular situation, they are rude and disconnect the call and know your phone number as you are calling a toll free number. Majority of the time they never call you back.. There are Never any Supervisors or Managers available .This issue of deducting money as they choose to and not returning it in a timely fashion. These employees who either lack training who's ineptness is pathetic. I have had it with the poor customer service.. Lastly I loose 4G when I am outside on many occasions. I am supposed to when I first activated my phone I should be able to see Xfinity mobile at the top I do not. If I go into mobile settings and into the phone settings then it shows mobile it says disconnected..

I am a very patient person. I am very tolerant . I am no at the point where this last charge has done it for me.
If I don't see this latest charge reversed plus a good faith credit of $50.00 by 12/21/18. I am filing a complaint with FCC. Again as you can see it's not about the money it;s about a great many more issues. Xfinity Mobile side needs to be revamped everyone needs to be retrained. I am agoan not saying that I have not encountered good Customer Service people who have assisted me. I have had enough of these errors and lack of judgement, deductions at the drop of a hat, Nobody accepts responsibility. It's a feeling of someone who takes you out in a boat( knows you can't swim) and leaves you in the middle of the ocean.
This is an analogy of how it feels to be a Customer of Xfinity Mobile Service.
Gail R. Sleeper

Hi Good morning.
I would like to made this complain. Because on November I restart the services on my mother house. Account number 0740368057 on 11150 sw 211 st. Cutler bay. Florida.33189.
I pick up the boxes on the office on Miramar. They give me twice a box that as per technician that when to the house. Said that those boxes don’t work on the area. I called the office and pick up another box and do no work either. The technician have to go to my house and stated that in order to work have to put one box that work in the area and took back the other one that you guys give me. My question is. Why I have to paid for some body else error. If your department give to me the wrong box and the technician have to go! Why your department not paid for the error instead of the costumer. It is not feir that we have to paid the mistake that your department cost to me in order to send a technician to solve the problems instead to give the right box and the technician don’t have to go.
I would like that some one call me and explain to me this matter. I don’t care if I have to paid for a service that I received. It’s all about of paid something I don’t deserved to paid because some body else foult.

My name is ricardo ricardo
305 608-3373

I bought a modem the last yr said it was good for internet and TV. I tried to add my TV services and was told I need to go to the Boost mobile to initiate the TV. I did that but had to go to 3 different stores to tell me they had no idea I was talking about. 4th store I got some info. bought and brought home. Did sign up, all went kinda
after 3 hrs. Then got into a movie and halfway no service. The lost movie never to be found again.
I will be canceling my service after the 30 days I signed up for,I will also deter anyone thinking of becoming a Comcast/ Xfinity customer. Also, I bought this modem from Boost mobile, They are no more trained then a rock could be. If you are offering these services I would think you would want to make a better impression for customers. Disapointed to say the least. No stars for you !!!!!~

THIS IS ALSO BEING MAILED TO 1701 JFK BLVD., PHILIDELPHIA, PA 19103

I currently have two Comcast Xfinity accounts under my name (Susan Miscally) and cell phone number (404-217-1669). Through four different calls from 844-251-3974 in the past ten days, it has come to my attention that there is a third party who has an account with my cell phone number, too.

1. November 14, 2018 at 7:08 pm a message was left on my phone stating that they were calling about an open service order because a monitor found issues with service
2. November 17, 2018 at 8:27 pm I listened to the message from item 1 above and returned the phone call. I stated that I had received the message and needed to set up a service call. I provided my phone number and mailing address as shown above and a service call was set up for December 1, 2018 between 1 and 3 pm. This call was not linked to the other account because I had no knowledge. They simply took my name, address and account number and set up the service call.
3. November 24, 2018 at 1:29 pm a message just like the one in item 1 above was left on my phone.
4. November 24, 2018 at 5:11 pm I received another call which I was able to answer. I believe the man told me his name was Eric Roberts and he told me the same information as previously stated. I explained to him that I already had a service call set up for December 1, 2018. He then asked is this (don’t remember the name) and I said no. He even spelled it for me, but as I was shopping, I wasn’t able to write it down—wish I had. He then gave me the service address and asked if this was my address. Again, I told him it wasn’t. I explained that someone else must have my phone number listed on their account (probably a typo). I asked if he could remove it and he told me he would transfer me to customer service.

I spoke with customer through his transferring my call and was told that they do not have the authority to remove a phone number. I explained that someone has to have the authority to correct a phone number. I left the store where I was shopping and stopped by my local Xfinity store and was told the same thing. The girl there put in my cell phone number and pulled up three accounts. Mine, my mother’s whose I set up and pay for, and the account of someone living in Georgia. I attempted one more call to customer service and was given two options: (1) put a no call on my account so I would quit getting harassing (as I think this is now were we are since I have had 4 calls in 10 days that are about someone else’s account) or (2) I could change my cell phone number. (Who would want to change their cell phone number that they have had for more than 25 years?) She also told me this was an AT & T issue. I asked numerous times to speak with a supervisor and I would be placed on hold and the girl would come back on the phone and repeat my two options. I explained no less than three times that neither fixed the problem. I said again that there had to have been a typo when someone entered the other person’s phone number into their account. I suggested contacting the other party via an email address or mailing address to have them verify their phone number. I was told Comcast’s policy did not allow for contacting customers. How can this be when they have supposedly called them 4 times in 10 days? She also refused to give me a mailing address for this formal complaint. She said I could look it up on the internet.

I believe this to be nothing more than someone hitting the wrong key when entering information and I know there is a supervisor/manager who can fix this problem. I would appreciate someone with some authority contacting me to get my cell phone number off the account of whoever lives at the Georgia address showing my cell phone number.

We authorized Comcast to port 304-725-8929 from Frontier on 9/24/2018. This was to be the in-service date with Comcast. However, due to faulty preplanning by Comcast, the service could not be installed and is not installed as of this date.
However, a faulty port did take place on that date, taking the internet service and a portion of our voice; we can call out, but not in.
Three weeks later we now have a Comcast line to the house, but when we called for a date to complete service to our home, we were told our service order had been cancelled. Comcast/Decisive employees apparently had failed to note for the system that the install date was a bust. Comcast’s system dumped our order for service after 7 days after the 24th.
We also discovered that Comcast cannot find our number that was ported. Frontier says it has no record of the requested port, but that it appears that a partial or faulty port was in fact made. They say they cannot help because of the port; only Comcast can.
We are requesting that are number be found (304-725-8929) and returned to Frontier so we can have service while Comcast attempts to provide the service that we asked for.

The mobile division is lousy called two weeks ago about my SIM card locking up and was told no way to solve other than getting a new SIM card so I placed an order for one with them that was two weeks ago . Then called back to complain I didn’t get it, they said they would send me one it’s been a week and still niether card has arrived.sadly no issues in sending me a bill statement. Wild one part of that division works very effectively. If it weren’t from the community being obligated to Comcast due to wiring layed out . I would get a different service.

Why is it that when you do update, you take away the best features, first it was the info on the stars, now it’s the current event during pause. I really enjoyed those two features, as well as my guest, please bring them both back.

Horrible customer service. Racist and rude. No improvement.
East haven location In Connecticut.

Broken waterline on August 22. Investigation results determined Comcast cable responsible. Called daily, given ticket #047561880. Paid bills in excess of $4000. Driveway repair estimate $2500. We're told every day someone will call. No response!

I have had the unpleasure of having to call for the past 3 weeks to resolve a spam/junk email issue. I mark each mail as spam, i've set up over 25 filters to re-direct such spam and delete it only to have the number of junk email increase two fold the next day. My calls average 50 minutes and still no one can fix it.PLEASE ADVISE A FIX ???

I hope the Roberts and Cohen families are enjoying my money. Last month I need to reset my TVs at least 6 times and then waited until it finally came back. I was thrilled when I received a 56 cent discount on my bill.
So far this month Channel 3 was down all day and most of the night. I have just waited through another X1 platform outage which happens at least one a week. I am anxiously awaiting my discount this month so I can add it to the 56 cents from last month. Soon I'll have as much money as the Roberts and the Cohens.
Now I have to wait for an administrator to approve my e-mail. Comcast has got to be kidding.

You never have anything interesting to watch on tv , not even on the weekends but yet you are charging high prices for the bill every month..what is going on?..I cannot find any descent movies that are free not even on infinity demand..nor when i have to pay for movies and the ones i would like to watch is not even on the paid services or the free movies...On saturdaysit's even worse.....whoever the tv programmer is...they don't know what they doing....

Poor customer service rude and racist east haven facility

Billing bait and switch signed up for 2yrs price up in one year they breach their contract yet charge early termination fee been a customer for 15 yrs tired of the lying switching

We have had NO service on 2 of our 3 boxes since August 1, 2018. I have called Weekly since then to have this fixed. Today is October 6, 2018. Still no service. Your ARE Thieves.

I'm a senior citizen and my wife and I enjoy TV as it's our only form of entertainment. Recently our DVR broke and I took it to the Comcast store for a new one. I did get a replacement but they informed me that my rate went up$10 per month. They said it was because of my promotion had expired. I asked the if I didn't bring in the broken DVR would my rate still be increased. They said no. I've had time think about this issue and I am very upset They raised my rate because I exchanged equipment. This is totally inappropriate, dishonest and very unethical....I've been with comcast for many years and have had several complaints about billing. Comcast has no programs for seniors. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford $185/month. In March of 2019, my agreement with comcast expires. At this point I will have to discontinue Comcast. Unless Comcast attitude and dishonesty changes, I will move on.. My next step is to inform NBC response, to investigate this issue. Hopefully they will make this issue public. I have also emailed all our friends and neighbors to be very careful in dealing with Comcast. I expect to have an immediate response from Comcast

Douglas Clasen
Account #: 8771200600132647

Our Internet and telephone lines has been terrible for the past several months now. Internet and telephone connections are very poor, which affected our day to day operations, and failed to meet deadlines. Internet and telephone connections are always on an "on and off" mode. When this thing happened, we are unable to even call Comcast due to no telephone connections at the same time. We have to use our personal cell phone to contact the Comcast. Comcast will just say, "we will send a technician". When the technician showed up, he can't even diagnosed or resolved the problem at once. And when it was resolved, the Internet and telephone lines will work for only a few days and then back again with the same problem. With this kind of very poor service, we think we are entitle for a refund, since we are losing money, customers, and time. If your services will continue to be like this, we have no other options but to switch to another company. Dealing with this company is an absolute nightmare and headache. We are very unhappy and very frustrated.

I don't need a commercial with a child NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH (Swahili) explaining to my kids why he can't learn to speak English living in our country.

Switched to xfi from regular comcast service.
Xfi not ready for Prime time
Have had 3 tech visits and have been to service center at least 3 times
I am on my 4th set-top box with dv r
I am on my third modem
Both in the last 2 weeks
Finally everything seemed to be working right for a while day
Until today when now 1/2 of my wife's recordings have disappeared
Dvr says 11% full and recordings gone
Try to change save settings and get xre-06027 error code

To whom it may concern,

We continue having issues with our internet and our cable signal, even after your tech came out and made “repairs.” Speaking of repairs, I thought you’d like to see how your technicians leave their finished work in my yard. Splice repair was made over a year ago (cable still not buried) and the technician threw their trash up in my yard. Technician that recently came out left his trash by the cable box in my yard as well; please see the pictures attached. I requested the cable be buried, but it’s still exposed. The trash is still in my yard. Considered upgrading our service to Xfinity, but I don’t have any positives to work off of. Id like these issues resolved.

Acct # 8495744041043546
Amy Houston
Jon Bramlett

You have an unsafe driver that is putting all south FL drivers at risk. Whether he was texting, talking on the phone, or just a bad driver; he should not be in a killing machine. Blocking and intersection which stops all other traffic, can and should result in a ticket. This driver must be at least reprimanded for his driving habits before he causes a "road rage" incident. Which we all know that never ends well. The blocking, was only one infraction I witnessed and photographed. That happened 8-1-18, at 6:22pm just south of the Dade-Broward County line on University Dr in Miami Gardens. He pissed off many drivers, just by the sound of horns blowing. He drives a small bucket truck, FL plate GBC 796, truck #15508. This complaint is also being sent to the other proper authorities. The photo is available upon request. This is not the only driver of yours that needs to obey the traffic laws. Get control of your fleet - NOW!
jh

I signed up online for cable and enter net and 100 dollar visa gift card and now I being told I'm not getting the gift card because they screwed up my package that I signed up for .i think this is wrong and I should get the 100dollar gift card . They told me I would get it in 3-5 business day and I didn't get it so I called them and they said I'm not getting it . I got your. Cable and enternet and I have to pay over 70.00 a month for it now for two years I think it was a scam and it's not rite that they put a promotion online and then reneg on it

I am trying to get my aunt's phone service back on and no one will talk to me. My phone number is 812-522-4592, She is blind, 97, lives alone and her medic alert necklace does not work unless the phone works.

My Mother has comcast and her bill went up 7% from last month for her land line. I spent 38 minutes with customer service (what a joke) only to he hung up on. Next I tried a live chat, I finally gave up. I'm on hold currently with the loyalty department. HEY COMCAST. ever wonder why cell are so popular? YOUR SERVICE SUCKS. Time to file a complaint with BBB.

i am seriously considering cancelling Comcast as you are going up on my bill from 173$ to 233$i w would like to talk to someone in America who can help me Your rep told me you couldn't work with me until I received a bill for the new amount. Don't expect to hear from
you but wanted to express my opinion

AT&T Sportsnet and all other sport channel are unavailable to view thru Xfinity Stream. As much money as I we pay for service we should be able to view the sport(s) channel(s). I've contacted AT&T and was informed that it's up to my TV Provider Comcast/Xfinity to give the customers access to sports channels. Come On......

I had a guaranteed appointment this morning 7/5 with a Comcast rep who was supposed to arrive between 10-12:00. I received 2 automated calls confirming appointment. I waited while on vacation for 105 minutes expecting their representative to show up. At 11:45, without previously contacting me, I received a text that my new “guaranteed” appointment was now 7/6 between 3-5:00. I called their customer service who responded there was really nothing they could do to get someone out today to accommodate my schedule and sometime things happen. So unacceptable.

I have been a Comcast customer for over 20 years. I had no complaints, but as of May 4, in which I payed my last bill with my checking acct. and you have always excepted this, on June 4, I was declined and I was told it was Comcast problem with me and some other people. they said they would fix it and it would be a few days, I pay everything with this checking acct., and never had a problem. well the problem was not fixed. I tried to pay yesterday July 3rd and the same thing happened again, nothing was fixed. I will go and pay tomorrow at Adventure , but if this problem still exists , I will then switch my cable company. Maybe Comcast doesnt care because I am one person. but I dont think you would like to lose business of any kind. I am very disappointed in Comcast. plus one of your Supervisors were suppose to call me back , they never did, his name Jefferson Silver. I hope you can resolve this matter. so I can continue to be with Comcast. Thank you for your time in this matter. Sincerely Gayle Neveloff

I'm very disappointed at the level of care and concern I received from your company!!!!! I've been a value customer with your company for a couple of years!! I've always made my payments and to be treated in this matter has definitely made this experience undeserving! my account number is 8771400510167879 and if you look at my account you'll see we've always paid our bill. Just starting with year alone payments made was 01/07/18 $232.43, 02/0218 $232.43, 03/02/18 $236.21, 03/16/18 $236.21, 04/14/18 $206.54....
Now in March you notice I made two payments...Plus I decided to add two additional camera to the two I already had. I set up the instillation date 03/17/18 between 8 and 11am however when they never showed up I called and was informed it was never scheduled, because I'm a valued customer. The installation fee and the cost of the camera will be waived. I spoke with Gabriella id# 187, I spoke Alex on April 30th. 2018. They both saw in the notes that the camera and installation fee will be waived. As of May 9th my bill has gotten to $677.08 and there is a list of six cameras on my account, and I've only ordered two. June 6th the bill jumped to $880.88. When I called May 25th I spoke with Chantel I asked to speak to a supervisor Katrina #1009060. She informed me that they will move all false chargers on my account, but she had to transfer to customer solution Joey #5080. I was informed that I will have $441.51 credited to my account. However on June 23rd I spoke Kamani #1947228, she transferred me to her supervisor Delano #12948, he informed me that my bill jumped to $1,000 in May, and i had a choice to make a payment or loose my service. As a valued customer how can i be charged a $1,000 and all i have is internet, cable, and security. This is the most unheard of outrages false chargers I've ever seen in cable business.

Yolonda Owens
708-654-3417

tv cable out only local channels comcast have their off the hook. NO customer service at all. I will be calling billing for a refund for however many days we go without the service we are paying for.

This is the second time we have tried to get Comcast. WE CANCELED AGAIN TODAY. Each time Comcast came out they said we needed a cable connected to our house. After the first person from Comcast comes out, WEEKS go by and nothing happens, no one calls. I have had to call Comcast many times to get a report as to when we would get service.. I've spoken with a "Doug" once and have called him several times since June 5th and he does not return my calls. As far as I know, nothing has been done and it looks like Comcast does not want our business. .
Your Customer Service is awful.l

I have been waiting for 2 months to have my cable put in the ground since it was damaged by the winter. It is laying across my and my neighbors yard. The dig safe and tv flags have been up for weeks, I have called repeatedly and have been told they will call you or be out tomorrow. No calls, no repairs. Time to mow the lawn and we are unable. I have reached my breaking point and will have no option but to cancel comcast. I have been a customer for over 20 years but unless I get a response i will have to cancel.

MY SERVICE WAS CUT OFF 24HRS BEFORE I WAS SUPPOSE TO MOVE. I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH SOME ONE AND THEY SAID I NEEDED A TECH TO COME OUT AND FIX THE ISSUE. WHICH WAS NO CHANNELS WAS WORKINH. I WAS SCHEDULED FOR SERVICE TECH TODAY 04/19/2018 FOR MY TRANSFER TO MY NEW PLACE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUT SERVICE FOR OVER 1 WEEK! THE TECH LIED AND SAID HE CAME TO MY HOUSE, WHICH HE NEVER SHOWED UP OR LEFT A SERVICETICKET ON MY DOOR. HE DID NOT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN I CALLED HIM EITHER. IM STILL WITH OUT SERVICE!!!!!!!

ongoing internet connectivity issues, have had technicians out, tickets created and when no one comes to fix i call in and find out ticket was marked resolved.
tired of the run around taking my business elsewhere

My complaint is d Gunn talks way to much I turn the tv to another station when starts babbling

when I originally signed up the young man on the phone offered me certain channels ..I told him the price that would fit my budget which was agreed and he told me that he could help me now .. I don't know if he was trying to meet his quota or what but the simple channels I wanted I did not receive . then the channels that I was receiving never worked properly. they either stuttered or the continued to blinked out. I have contacted you all since day one about this . I hve spoke to numerous people and all they could do is offer me another plan that would absolutely not fit my budget. I am soo not satisfied ..because the channels I have are not showing so the option I'm faced with are that to cancel the little channels I do have with you all ands just keep the internet service or to continue services with you all which are horrible and even if choose to get another plan whos to say you all will even honor that agreement either. I have a 9 year old kid here who simply like TBS and the WE channels for some her favorite shows and that's what I was promised and did not receive. and the simple channels that we do have don't and wont even work ...I am sooooo not a happy customer .I feel duped, and cheated ;

We experienced a severe winter storm last Wed. (March 7) in which the wires for our cable service was pulled away from the house by falling trees.
My daughter first called Comcast on Sat. (March 11) to report this and request repair. She was told to expect a service call on Sunday before noon. When no one showed up on Sunday, she called again at 3:30 to inquire and was told to wait for the end of the day for crew to arrive. We heard nothing from Comcast for 3 days, so I called again on Wed. March 14 and was told the someone would positively be here by 10 pm. Again, no one came and no one attempted to contact us to explain why. I called again today and was told that someone may be out tomorrow - (I'm not holding my breath)!
I pay Comcast almost $300 a month on an automatic payment plan. I do not feel like a valued customer and will be contacting Verizon expecting their service could not be worse then you have provided.

I spoke with Denise in retention (escalations) customer service who rather than acknowledging my concerns and letting me be frustrated, talked over me several times, told me that what I was trying to explain was not what she asked for as well as then stated in a corrective type manner that she was trying to assist me. I could not believe that this was a customer service manager, even if she may have been having a bad/off day. The error was on the part of Comcast. She acknowledged the issue in a mechanical/dismissive type response, letting me know that she took care of the issue. The sentiment throughout the conversation was one of frustration, rather than have understanding/consideration for an upset customer. I never once felt a genuine concern/care from this rep. If she is a manager as she stated with Comcast, taking escalations, she needs to be held accountable to her integrations and attitudes toward upset paying customers. I have called/deal with many companies on a daily basis. I have had great integrations with Comcast and received genuine care/concern and a feeling that the person "actually wants to assist me". Comcast needs to review the call. I ended the call on/about 12:47 pm PST. I advised the rep that I would be filing a complaint. She advised that she has no extension, no employee id or any other identifier other than the call being recorded.

In October of 2017 I relocated to the Augusta Georgia area for a new job. I rented a trailer there until I moved my family into a new construction house on February 9th of 2018. While in the trailer I had Comcast installed for my cable provider. I specifically told them no contract due to my short time at the residence. Some where along the line, this got changed to a one year contract. I of course did not realize this until I called to cancel the service. I was told they could do a serviceability request ticket for my new address I agreed to this and called back on Monday after the weekend. I was told it would take three to five business days to complete. I called back on Thursday and after about 30 minutes on hold I was told the ticket had not been resolved and it would be escalated and I could call back on Friday. On Friday I called at lunch time and after spending much time on the phone with an Indian sounding man who's English was not horrible but not great either, he told me he could not find a ticket and he would write another ticket., I said how is this possible? He said since I did not have the actual ticket number with me he couldn't help. I told him you have my account, my old address my new address even my damned social security number but it's my fault you can't find a ticket you're group wrote!!! I also told him my other neighbors in the new neighborhood had already been through this and at this time there was no service to the area. He still tried to get me to do another ticket. He also said that even if there was no service I would be responsible for an early termination fee. I told him I would never recommend his company to anyone in fact I will actively promote a negative viewpoint to people. I still cancelled the service I mean why would I pay for a service that I was not getting? Since this is how Comcast chooses to treat the customer, I will never ever be in need of their services again. As I am a very talkative person, I'm sure I'll find time to inform all the new home buyers in the neighborhood. If you're service is consistently this poor others will be doing the same as I. Soon you'll be having team building meetings trying to figure out why sales are dropping. I'm certain at best I'll receive a canned email response expressing regret about my experience but there will be no real effort to right the wrong.

Cable workers while installing new cable on my property at 4444
Galbrath Drive, Sacramento, California broke my sprinkler which is located in direct line where the massive hole was dug.
I want it fixed before I have to start watering my lawn. I can be reached at 1 916-515-9489. Thank you

I had Comcast install 5 security cameras on my home, the camera wire is so low to the ground my neighbor came and cut the wire to sat me up for a home invasion. I never leave home and someone in the neighbor hood told me. one window the camera was installed in front of the window, that window is not being monitored at all. I'm using my old camera system to monitor that window until my appointment date. I have made an appointment to get the cameras reinstalled. I'm a widow living alone. The installer kept asking to use the bathroom, I told him that Mc Donald's is down the street. Another installer told me he has to see all of my sensors it's mandatory with the company, I told him NO. they can't and he can't demand to see anything in my home. Why do Comcast hire jackleg thieves to install their equipment? My daughters house was broken into the day after Comcast installed her cable in her home.

my complaint is about my Comcast bill I call to inform them that my bill was to much this month , I have been recently having the problems and everytime I call Comcast I have a hard time and they give me stress . My recent problem was about my bill and I had to cut it off and I had to pay but a month after I put it on and this person I had talk to said this would be my new packet that it fits my request and my financial needs My recent bill did not follow what he sad my bill was double and I couldnot belive it that I only have basic cable and basic internet that barely works .\

please contact me @
904-753-7186

Why are the Xfinity commercials on WTXFH sooo loud? It only on that station that it’s like that and all the other commercials are normal.
I’ve called about this and it just goes on and on.

Second time writing this because it wouldn't take it the first time - I have several complaints but will limit it to only one.

On Christmas Eve, I called because the battery on my Home Security System was dead - I could not find where the battery was. The person I spoke with was unable to help me - so I just left it until yesterday when I went into the Comcast store (located in the dumbest place - next to the Secretary of State driving facility - no parking) and was told there by one of your employees that a technician had to come to the home because the batteries are special and they need to replace them. I came home, called Comcast again, was told that I am to replace the batteries myself but because of the misinformation I was given and trouble I was having since I had not been shown there were even batteries in the unit, when the Tech came and after he had replaced the batteries, I was to call in and ask for the $60 charge to be removed. It would be a one time only deal. I was perfectly fine with that. After he came this morning, and actually showed me where the batteries were and how to get the face off the unit, I called and the person I spoke with (who, by the way has very poor English), told me it couldn't be done. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was given the run around again by this same individual and I told her I would wait. She came back and told me she would transfer me to someone else. She did so, to another person who didn't speak English any better than she did, and she argued with me that the charge could not be removed. I told her I was not paying the $60 because I was told to ask for it to be removed on a one time basis and finally hung up on her. Granted that may not be the most professional behavior but I don't think arguing with the customer is professional either. I am not paying the $60 so I don't care how you get it off my invoice because I was told I could have a one time removal.

I called back when I knew it would be a different shift and that person was so very helpful and even told me there was a notation on my file to credit my account for the $60 - those two women I spoke with earlier were totally unprofessional.

I had service at 3002 Lawndale Drive Crwfordsville Ind 47933 with xfinity with a two year contract, but when we were attempting to move our service, after numerous phone calls & the time of move approaching quickly, I was told xfinity could not provide us service, I gave them a disconnect date for service & was told I would not pay early disconnect fee since they couldn't provide us service. I recently receive a bill for early disconnection fee, so I called & questioned charge, I told a supervisor would get back with me after all information was reviewed. I did not hear from anyone so today I called & the first gentlemen I spoke to said I would have to pay the penalty for early disconnect again explained I was told it would be waived due to service was not provided at our new home address, I ask to speak with a supervisor after holding for 18 minutes Elizabeth said she had no authority & told me I owed the money since I broke the 2 year contract, I feel I shouldn't be charged as I was told I wouldn't owe anything then I get a bill in the mail when I try & call I truly feel no one really cared about my concern, nor did anyone return my call as promised, my claim number was 044514907. We were very satisfied with your service & had every intention of moving service until we were notified no service was available in our area, I am very disappointed in the resolution of my concern, My phone number is 765-894-3828, email is cathyb79@icloud.com.

Had to go through 3 people to get an appt scheduled when I had a ticket number already. Had to do this because Comcast took my wife off the account as an authorized user on the account. To top that off they could not talk to me correctly with the last one using Mr David instead of David or Mr Karling. Had to verify account information numerous times willing to bet it was a call center outside the USA!

Have been having problems with phone and internet for about 2 weeks now. I had to sit in the phone for 2 hours the first time! Then again the same week. Now today an employee of our beloved comcast shows up to do work in the apartment below is and as of 830 a.m. on thanksgiving no less and a full dinner planned here I have no cable service either! The guy disconnected our service and after more than 4 hrs on the phone all I got was in sorry.. a credit and a 2 day wait to restore service that should be on right now! Is this the type of employee comcast hires? One who causes damage and inconvenience and tells us a have to wait to have it fixed?! Unacceptable Comcast!

The local weather channel (101) in Westmorland county Pa., seems to have been discontinued in our locality. We have loved this service for years, and was very reliable. We are Very disappointed being our cable bill is over 260.00 dollars per month. We hope your management will reconsider to refurnish this option to our cable access.

Thank You for giving us this opportunity to file a complaint.

Robert & Karen Milko

The channel 245, weather scan, in my area (Danvers, Ma.) has been removed from my line-up. I think this is a bad move on Comcast , myself and all my friends, family and customers go to this channel to get the local weather. It gives us the week, day and hour for forecast.
When you watch the weather channel 47, you have to watch the bottom along with all the noise of people above, speaking on other subjects.
I just want the weather in my area.
I hope you bring weather scan back (245), I miss it a lot. this was 1 reason I stayed with Comcast instead of switching to another provider.
So disappointed not to have 245, weather scan channel

the ability to get to an agent is the worst ever having to go through the computer operator to get to an agent is poor on your part of which we pay hundreds that is more enough to have you have a live person answer the phones................having many issues with cable and the on demand which is a tech problem..your foreigners who are supposed to be on line techs are stupid and you charge to much money for poor service in fixing your lack.........

Had to finally leave. The cusomer (no) service department is the very worst I have seen. After you go throught the maze with height weight color hair dob social security number address state zip You get to state your complaint. The person says you need to talk to a different department. That person answrs the phone and asks you height weight color of hair d.o.b socicial security number.....really? I left and went with a slower, less efficient company but they have stuck with the exact same charge to me as originally quoted but in the end I would rather have a lesser product and be with a cutomer without all the fake charges.. by the way, they did not ask my hair color.

The customer support schedule an appointment for
20 Oct 2017 @1to 3 pm for a
Onsite visit sie to the intermittent going issue
On the same date at 130pm i contacted the customer service line an i was informed that the apoitment was cancelled with out any explanation

My account number 8771 20 063 0473920, I did have service for tv and internet, a lady called me and offer me triple service including tv, internet and phone service at good price, she assured me that my cellular will be included, and Comcast will call my phone company to do the transfer, my phone company still charging me for the service, so I went to Comcast to ask why they didn't transfer my account and Comcast is charging for the tree services, they told me that they are going to put me back on my old contract, I would like to know my position with you, I will appreciate your respond to clarified my situation. Thank you for your service.

For those of us in St Augustine and were affected by hurricane Irma we expected to be without electricity for a period of time and our cable service. We were fortunate in our neighborhood to get our power back in less than 24 hrs. For those of us who have Comcast (which are most) it has been a completely different story. Others subdivisions around us had their service restored soon after the power came back on in my neighborhood it’s now been 10days. Many have called Comcast only to speak to someone from another country who has told everyone who has call a specific date and time, which by the way is always 7 PM something i.e.. 7:10, 7:20 & 7:18. Of course those dates and bogus times came and went. I feel it is an insult to me and the others to give such false information!! SHAME ON COMCAST!! Would this be expectable behavior to you if you were in a similar situation? To put it in simple English, if they don't have an ETA then they should not be giving one.
The real problem as it turns out is multiple cable lines that are down in our neighborhood. My husband was told by a nice young man that works in the field for Comcast that yes they are aware of the issue but that Comcast runs on a skeleton crew most of the year and when there is a disaster they outsource the work. He also stated that there is NO ETA for when this particular issue will be resolved. Meanwhile, you might want to know that some of your paying customers are thinking of dropping your service and going with another service, myself included.
I worked from home 50% of the time so it is important to me that I have reliable internet service. Let me tell about some of your other customers in the neighborhood. My dear friend and neighbor has stage 4 cancer. She is often too weak to do much of anything, watching TV takes her mind off of the pain she is experiencing it's a small thing but gives her some comfort.
We are a small community of people that matter and deserve better than we'll credit your account for the inconvenience.
Our service is under my husbands name John Schneider. His email is jmac1126@hotmail.com and Comcast ID is: John-Schneider@comcast.net

I reached out to Comcast on 9/5/17 to ask for a letter that states that I have successfully closed my account and have a zero balance. I needed this letter to have today's date on it. This letter was requested by an apartment leasing office. In order to secure residency I needed to show that I no longer had service with Comcast and that I did not have service between the months of May 2017-Present. I was told that a manager would call me with the hour to assist with my request. That never happened. Then I called back and was told by a representative that I would receive an email with the information I needed within 6 hours. That never happened. So then I called back the following morning and was told by another representative that I would receive that letter/email within 3 hours. Again, that did not happen. So on my lunch break I called Comcast yet again, only to be hung up on twice. Then the representative that I spoke to tried to transfer me to the collections department, because he said they would get the email out to me today, and we were disconnected. So, I called back yet another time. I spoke with yet another representative that told me the other representatives must have been new hires and did not know what they were talking about and that I cannot get an email, but get a letter mailed out to my home in 10 days!!! I said this is UNACCEPTABLE!!! Because I was told that I would get my letter in the email on more than one occasion by 3 different representatives, I feel as though this should have been taken care of. I do not understand why I have to jump through so many hoops to get a damn letter!! I am extremely pissed by this whole thing. I needed my letter yesterday!!

I've been having billing problems since I renewed service but this is the last straw I had a service guy sent out to my home on August 11, 2017 and was explained that if the issue was my TV or damage to wiring on my behalf there would be a $60 charge BUT IF IT WAS EQUIPMENT RELATED there would be none. The guy ending up changing the box and told me there was nothing to sign because the visit was equipment related. I just received the bill with the $60 in home visit charge. I called customer service and the guy tells me I have to pay the whole bill and wait on the outcome of the ticket he opened. There is no way I have to be held responsible for an error in coding by your tech. We live on a S.S. income and I don't have an extra $60 laying around to pay. Then he went a step further and tells me if I don't pay it in full you are going to impose a late fee. I need this taking care of before the 15 of September because that is when my payment is due Account # is 8495-75-380-1832535 and I can be contacted at 347-640-9675 my name is Bonnibell Colon

Our Customer at jijaess8@comcast.net is PRETENDING to be YAHOO & sending EMAILS to YAHOO CUSTOMERS THAT they have REQUESTED TO DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT IN TWO (2) WORKING DAYS UNLESS YOU LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH A LINK GOING TO THEM WITH ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION!!!

DOES COMCAST APPROVE OF THESE SCAMS??? IS COMCAST PART OF THESE SCAMS??? THEN WHY IS IT ALWAYS COMCAST CUSTOMERS THAT TRY THESE CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES???? IF YOU SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL FORWARD YOU THIS EMAIL!!! ANYWAY YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION & IT MAY BE A COMCAST EMPLOYEE OF A COMCAST DEPARTMENT TO GENERATE INCOME!!!

Eric K. Meredith

Comcast is the worst cable company on the planet. Service is horrible. That's all I have to say.

Someone is making small payments on my account and I have made Comcast aware of it. But nothing is being done . I was given a ticket number(039484707) for an investigation to be done, fore every time I speak to and agent in the Billing Department or Solution Department, all I am getting is that the investigation is on going. Because of these unauthorized payments are being made I have a credit of $43.49 this is not mine. I can't make my regular payment because of this credit.

I do need some help with this. Now when I call I ask to speak to a supervisor I'm told their all busy and I will receive a call at the end of the day and it never happen. I am a long time customer and I do enjoy comcast service , but I am so disappoint. I feel I need to take this matter further, because there is some inside misuse of customer accounts is happening , (I know it being done to me). I need this $43.49 credit removed from my account so I can make my regular payment. Please look into this matter.

In reference to account# 8495751010629759, I started a phone call to Xfinity cable to troubleshoot service at approximately 10:30am EST on 12/4/2016 and ended the call at 11:31am EST and had the most frustrating experience with a satellite office in India. In speaking with (Jade ID#103066) and (Jay ID# 89381) for 1 hour, I unsuccessfully attempted to resolve 2 issues: 1) receive the devices that were originally ordered as I only received a secondary cable device in mail; & 2) troubleshoot the cable device that I received in the mail a week ago.

They were incompetent, communicated inaccurate information, and lied over the phone to me (please review phone conversation). At the end of the call, Jade never processed an order to deliver the remaining devices that I originally ordered online. However, while on the phone with Jade and Jay for one hour, my wife decided to call the Comcast main number and was routed to a satellite office in Mexico. The agent in Mexico resolved our issue in 19 minutes before we ended the call with Jade and Jay and she was most polite.

Not only did I waist an hour of my time with your Indian satellite office, I didn't attain any value or agreeable outcome from the call. What's more, when my wife asked for an email to submit a written complaint, we were refused an email or website and only provided with a mailing address. I found this website to formally submit that complaint with a simple search engine query. I respectfully request a review of the account and experience, a credit to my account for the period which we have had no service, and an apology.

My Huntington Learning Center has been negatively impacted by extremely poor Comcast service for about a month. We have our phones connected to their service and a day does not go by when the service goes down and both our phones and computers are inoperable. Comcast has said it has to do with their outside signal. Really does not matter to me what the issue is if it is not fixed. Should not offer the service if it is not going to be the reliable service that they claimed it to be when I purchased it. For me it is real simple at this point. Either the service is fixed by Thursday permanently, or we will move on to one of their more reliable competitors.

I am so frustrated with your company’s response to my complaint re the balance due of $190. Between myself and my husband we have written a letter to Philadelphia and called at least 5 times.
Twice I was promised that someone “higher” up would call me at 410 507 6327 within 72 hours. No one has called. My phone call today was with “Amber” and her main goal was to road block me with my concern.

First it was I had no permission to discuss the account with anyone even though I have done so in prior calls. She indicated she could not move my call forward until my account was “secured”. So I did a 3 way call with Richard who granted permission. Only then did she inform me that there was no one “higher” up to forward my complaint.

Needless to say, I am considering filing a better business bureau complaint. We have been a customer for over 10 years and many months were paid with no “pricing contract”. I am to believe that all those months that a price break was not offered we were paying more than was needed.

This contract was not broken on a whim, it was broken because our house was sold. Our future house will be in Virginia, in an area where you are prominent. Are you interested in keeping a happy customer? Due to my extreme effortless effort to discuss this with someone, I am requesting a $190 credit to our account#05627123852038. I would appreciate your immediate response.

Closed my account in May 2015. Comcast over billed me for services beyond May. Contacted customer service soon after and was told this was their error. Received a notice from a collection agency for additional funds above and beyond the incorrect invoice 2 months later. Called customer service again and was told this was in error and funds were due me. I've yet to receive this overpayment. Now, 18 months later I receive another letter from a different collection agency for money due.

I've never received an invoice from Comcast about this bill. I called Comcast, talked with customer service who indicated a supervisor would be needed to review the account. I've yet to hear from Comcast. Also, record keeping of equipment is not maintained. When the router failed a service tech replaced the old one. He then took the older model back to Comcast. Apparently, no one recorded the receipt of the router so I was billed for rental of both routers. Once I challenged Comcast on this they indicated that the older router was found and my account was adjust accordingly. So, beware their ability to track equipment.

I would give no stars if that were possible. I called earlier in the week with no resolution. Called again at 7:00AM because my business internet went down, was told the earliest appointment would be tomorrow afternoon. Upon expressing my dissatisfaction I was told the issue would be escalated and I would receive a phone call from dispatch. Phone call never came, nor did the e=mail I asked for with the case number. Called again 2.5 hours later to find out this was never escalated.

Was again told this would be escalated and I would receive a phone call. Received an e-mail with a case number but no phone call. Called again about noon asked for a supervisor, the call was obviously given to the person next t whom I was talking to as I could hear them snickering in the background. Was told a tech was scheduled between Noon and 5. Comcast support tech never showed. Called again at 11:15 PM, apparently the ticket was closed out with no resolution. I've consistently asked for a call from a local supervisor and have ever received one.

i have had Comcast over 6 different times to repair my home security system and it s still not working, there customer service department is absolutely awful. The service department does not show up to there appointment on time. When you call them back they will tell you that they were there. There staff falsifies there information on the ticket. Greeneville, TN office's staff all seem to be incompetent and should be fired for the lack of knowledge in that group. Do not ever use Comcast the worst cable company in America.

The FAQ page states that even though a person may not now be a Comcast customer the person may still maintain an email account. There has not been any notification that this option was changed. I have lost my password to this account so therefore unable to access my email. The agents tell me that they are unable to help me. This frustration has only caused me to reaffirm my opinion of Comcast. By the way, don't email me as I won't be able to read it.

My television went out around 4 o'clock in the morning and when I called the gentleman was very nice in helping me he said he would send out someone around 1 o'clock. I went to the store and my sister was at home she is 61 years old she is on the account also her name is Carrie King while at the store the tech called me and when he got to my house instead of him stopping he drove up the street with his head looking up the street and kept going.

When I called back to make a complaint I just was feed a lot more bull I talked to at lease 4 supervisors and I received the worst service a company can give a paying customer and I do pay to me a pretty penny and due to the fact to the problem was Comcast fault my wiring in my box out side the house was set up wrong I use to hear the noise when I pass by it but never could imagine that something like that was going on I am glad my house is brick if it was wood I could of had a big dangerous problem.

I all I received was a lot of smart ass mouth supervisors with very poor customer service. This problem has not just got started I receive terrible service but this one here cuts the cake. The lies I got were not called for let me lie about a payment service be turned off. I finally had my service restored and 10 something sunday morning. My daughter just cancelled her Comcast and she was paying 250.00 a month and I have several other friends and relatives that are changing their cable service for me to take the time to set and type this I am very upset and tried of this company mess.

I called today and tried to reach to another supervisor and was not able to talk to one I guess once they put my phone number in they once again did not want to be bothered but I have been with Comcast to long to receive to type of customer service I am sure some other company would be glad for my business.

I was told 9 months ago that my bill would not increase for 2 years. Well its gone up twice oh they say that they sent me a flyer in the mail letting me know equipment was for sitting in my house was going up. And now its gone up again because of fees for this. I want get a group together to sue them any one on board are you tired of the lies! And saying you will not have an increase for 2 years yup they can charge what ever they want it doesn't matter and if you want out they may charge you too who knows. I have been a long standing customer and probably wont be for long I will honor my agreement but they wont.

This morning I experience an upsetting situation with one of the Comcast contract drivers. I stopped at a corner the prevent blocking an intersection at a red light. The contractor truck was three cars behind me. He decide to drive in the left shoulder and sidewalk to get ahead of me and block the intersection and almost he me. He caused almost hit my car and continued to look at me with a nasty and threatening facial expressions. He caused a major road block on both side of street. He then tried the back up and almost attempted to hit my car again. This driver was nasty and dangerous. His tag number is GDE K39. This driver need to notified of his dangerous driving skills and rude behavior toward other drivers.

Yesterday the power went out for a few minutes, when it came back on, there was no signal on my TV. I tried calling customer service. There is no live person to speak to, just a recording asking questions, I could not do the things the recording wanted me to do. I needed a real live person to talk to about the problem. I've tried calling several different Comcast numbers all with the same result, no live person to speak to. Why don't these people surprise me and respond to my complaint, you are very close to losing a customer. Maybe just maybe Comcast couldn't care less.

I'm a long term customer that is extremely upset that the YES network was dropped from Comcast around 10 months ago. I have always been able to watch my favorite sports team, the NY Yankees from my Comcast feed. Their seems to be no resolve to the dispute. Who suffers? Yankee fans. I called customer service on August 3, 2016 to complain. At that time I was told that a manager would call me to discuss my dissatisfaction. No call backs to me, so I called again today September 15, 2016 to discuss when this issue would be resolved. The customer service rep was kind, and stated he would talk to his supervisor. He did mention that I should call the Yes network to get this resolved. As I pay my monthly bill to Comcast, not the Yes network, I shot down his request. In adds on TV I sense that Comcast takes pride in its customer service. I hope that pride hears my voice to get the Yankees and Yes back on.

In November of 2015, Comcast dug up my yard with zero notice. I have called many times to take care of this issue, but no one will help or address this issue. There is still a massive hole in my yard and I am extremely concerned about the lack of notice on the part of Comcast as well as their refusal to fix this. See attached photos. Please address this so that I do not need to seek legal counsel thank you.

I would say Comcast customer service is horrible but that would be kind. We pay a lot monthly for triple play, Internet is down all the time.Just had a tech come out replaced some wiring said signal now great... 2 days later off line again. When will you get your stuff together. This company is going to be losing us and many others customers( if you care) very soon if you don't fix your problem. There are too many complaints to even keep up with. All have the same trouble. Verizon wireless is a phone call away. Comcast needs to fix this today!

My cable is not working as not enough power to box. I need someone out here today Friday Aug.5 as I have party coming over to watch Olympics and also a 98 year old mother-in-law living here looking forward to seeing Olympics. I pay my bills (very large) every month so I see no reason in helping me for this emergency. We can't wait another day. It has been out all day today (Thurs.) We've done everything they said over phone to do, to no avail..Ever since we switch to the x1 equipment, it has given us nothing but trouble in getting enough power to boxes.

I have a $69.99 double play 12 month contract plan.I have made all my payments on time and I am paid through 8/30/16. Comcast has suspended my service (7/27) saying I am 'past due'. I refuse to pay their unadvertised add on fees- for regional broadcast and sports.There isn't any notice of charges beyond the package price and taxes- which is exactly what I paid. Comcast has the misconception that they can do whatever they want. 100% WRONG! They take away your ability to view past bills...until you pay the past due money they say you owe - even though you don't owe anything.

Have tried to contact them since 10am it is now 12:46pm I've left 2 messages along with my number still nothing. 3 different times I was on hold for 15 minutes 1st time 33 minutes the 2nd time and 33 minutes the 3rd time. I was told leave a call back number twice last was at 12:36 pm as of 1:27 pm I've yet to be contacted. If treated customers this way I would have been fired. Completely unprofessional. You want your money in a timely manner well I has a customer would like service in a timely manner.

We are a business and were in the process of switching over to Comcast. The set an install date for 7/24/2015 (which they didn't tell us) and switched our phone lines on 7/12/2016. We have not had phone service for 3 days. Even after 10 hours of calls (mostly holding) still no fix. We are losing money everyday and Comcast has not figured this out. We are at our wits end. This is awful and I can't log-in to Comcast because we don't have an account number. Can someone help us out?

I called in to Comcast support hotline on Sunday, July 3 to schedule an appointment for a technical issue I was having. Well the rep I spoke with told me that she had an opening for a tech to come out on 7/7 btw 5-7pm. Told her I didn't get off til 6pm. She said that was fine I would make sure they came after 6:30pm. Now, I'm being told told that was not correct. Have called back 2xs to speak with a mgr and each rep tells me it will take 48 hrs for a call back and refuse to transfer the call. Please, I need assistance and a call back asap. Comcast customer service reps need additional training. At this I am Direct TV will be my next choice.

Made apt at 8-10 am the tech shows up at 8:20 walks in my house and then walks outside and says he has been moved to another route. That's a tech is around the corner coming. the tech didn't show up until after noon. Only took about 30mins to complete job. And when he left the internet still didn't work, the mgr told me on the phone there was not going to be a install fee due to the bad service I've received already. I got my bill week later and all what he said was a lie my bill was more than they said it was and the service charge was not taking care of. They were not willing to change it on my bill so I had no choice but cancel my service. By far the worst in the business.

I began a contract in feb 2016 total including tax was 65 dollars for the first bill totalling 88. They refunded me and now my bill went up 2 dollars. It's the principal of the deal! Why cant they keep their word when contract is finished. Well know so am I. I'm finished with Comcast. Will my bill go up every month? Now I am reporting this fraud to fcc and bbb.

Down graded our service 2 weeks ago. New boxes didn't work, switched out 3 times and have lost 2 days work with technicians at out house to research problems. Technicians could not find any problems at the house. We have spend approximately 10 hours on the phone with no results. Yesterday my wife got disconnected and the person at Comcast didn't offer to call her back. She wants to cancel the Comcast service after 10 years and I am in agreement unless you guys get something done immediately. I will also lodge a complaint with the BBB and call the local TV stations in Atlanta to complain on network news.

My cable went out in my bedroom. I called Comcast technical support who attempted to resolve the issue. They couldn't resolve the issue. I was told that they had to send a technician to my house. I was further advised that there wouldn't be a charged unless my TV was causing the problem. The technician came to my house and determined that the problem was a bad box. The technician replaced the box and the problem was resolved. I later received a bill stating that I owed $50.00 for the service call. I explained to them that the problem was not an equipment problem. They insisted they I had to pay. After talking to a supervisor and negotiating she finally said I only had to pay $20.00 for the service call. I still refuse to pay for faulty equipment. My problem is still not resolved.

To start, I do not get current information online in regards to my account. For billing, I always have a zero balance when money is owed. I chatted with a Comcast rep and was told that the company made a mistake when setting up the account but I would have to call back after getting a PIN number to correct it - although I gave the rep more information about myself then I am comfortable revealing. Very poor service. My major complaint is that in April of this year I was approached by a sales rep who said if I switch from DirecTV, I would get a $100 credit. The monthly service I signed up for is approx. $149. In April Comcast billed me for over $300. I had to pay DirecTV $220 to leave them and I just received a May bill from Comcast for $174 dollars. But still no $100 credit. Now I would like to know how the public can afford this and still support our families and switch to Comcast while receiving empty promises. Bad customer service.

Have feedback for Comcast?