Comcast Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

388+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Comcast corporate: 1-800-934-6489

Last night (5/20/15) was David Lettermans's last night. I have watched him for many years and was anxious to see this show. Well, there was no sound on my TV while the program was on - Sure - when the commercials came on the Sound was loud and clear. I was very disappointed.

Comcast is not providing a good service. The past few days there was interruption when the TV would go blank for a few seconds.
Also, a couple weeks ago, Comcast came and installed a box in my front yard without communicating with me. I now have 2 of your boxes in my front yard. With 2 boxes it seems I would have better cable service.

I hope Comcast reviews the numerous complaints they are getting and improve their service.

Made a payment arrangement with the person that called mean 5/15/15. I was not able to give him my credit card number at the end the conversation because I was in a public place. He did not tell me at the end the conversation that payment arrangement was not valid withou a card info. My cable was disconnected on 5/18/15. I was thinking he made an error with payment arrangements because he had the wrong information when he called me. I had to correct him.

I called Comcast. No help with any customer representative, no supervisor available to talk to me. I was told a supervisor will call me back or I can call the same number that called me, the collection departement like the representative said.

They were the rude, unprofessional, it's sounding like I was wasting there time. I had to deal with different people not caring about my problem. After the 3third call, a decent person was able to listen to me and didn't transfer me to an automatic payment system, got me Ebony the supervisor who restore my service and charge me a reconnection service anyway. I set the the payment for Friday the 22 like I had asked from the beginning.

I have been with Comcast over 10 years. I spend 2 hours trying to get somebody help or attention since that conversation was recorded they could retrieve it, I was not making this up. Awful customer service, not caring or helpful don't appreciate the business over all this years. I am very disappointed Comcast or xfinity.

I have been a Comcast customer for 5 years. Those have been 5 of the most horrible frustrating expensive years of service I have ever endured. I have been paying over $200 a month for internet, television, and phone. Internet was their blast 105. Never ever did I get a connection speed of over 25 MBPS. uploads of 1 MPBS. Frequent service interruptions, Constant problems using On demand. Response to complaints was nonexistent.

I finally got fed up with paying so much money for such a horrible semi functional product and called to cancel my service. What a horrible experience. I feel like someone tried to strongarm me, and intimidate me. I have never agreed to, signed or discussed a contract with Comcast. When I insisted on severing the relationship with this horrible, unethical company, I was told I had a contract with them and that I was subject to early termination fees. This will probably be resolved in court.

I am currently waiting on them to review the conversation where I was supposedly told I would be under contract. This conversation doesn't exist. Comcast is using storng-arm, intimidating practices to try to keep me as a customer they can ripoff. Unbelievable. Never do business with this company. Completely unethical, deceptive, and dishonest. Like I said, I will end up in court with them over this one.

TV service not working, on my third call (on hold). 1st call had me perform many tasks. Said would call back and didn't. Called next day got disconnected, then after 35 minutes hung up and now on hold. This is ridiculous treatment from Comcast corporate. I have half a mind to write a letter to their executives.

All three of my services, telephone, internet, and TV, keep going out on a frequent basis. When I speak to Comcast, there is always some new and incomprehensible reason. The latest (today) is that "there is an outage." When I ask what it is that goes out, they do not know. Also, this is the SECOND "outage" within about three weeks. I also want to know WHY these "outages" keep occurring. Nobody knows. I get transferred around, being periodically placed "on hold" usually for upwards of 30 minutes. Twice, after being on hold, I was disconnected (deliberately?)

I finally started to ask for someone from the administration. Again, I was jerked around, put on hold for lengthy periods of time, then disconnected, then finally being told that the name I was told to ask for is just a plain supervisor. I still have note gotten answers or fixed equipment. I was on the phone all day today with Comcast, hour after hour. Ultimately, I got nowhere.

Any ideas?

I want to know where my credits are for the 6 months that Comcast was supposed to close my case with the wrong TV Modem Wi Fi box. They gave me the wrong one since December and over-charged me a lot of money. I hold Betsy for all the credits for 6 months of over-charges. She will need to be in the court case. I also rather not bother with court and I am demanding all my credits.

Stop ignoring me!!! Where are the credits? The first $62 credit is not on the next bill. If not then I wish to cancel my Comcast TV Xfinity. If you piss me off more I'll cancel the whole Triple Play and start a new relationship with Verizon Triple Play. So lets go and now tell me about how much credits that I have. Betsy never told me about the credits just about the prices were lower now and the first $62. So it should be 62 for each of the 6 months from December 23, 2014 through May 23, 2015. Lets go!!!

I'm demanding credits for each over-charges from 12/23/14 through 04/23/15. I was given the higher TV cable when I asked for the lower one. Comcast never wanted to close this case for over 5 months and I paid an over-charge of about $183.00 each of those months and Comcast only gave me $62. Now I'll have to go to court instead of them doing the credits in a fair way. This is with the Better Business Bureau, Facebook and google

1) A week ago last Friday Comcast hired a company to install a box for next door neighbor. They dug up part of my lawn. I feel they did not do a very good job and also Comcast never notified me that they were doing this. Where was the communication?

2) Several nights ago I was unable to get TV or use my computer for several hours.

3) Once again at 5:30 am. the Tv nor my computer were functioning. It finally came on approximately 3 hours later. Since I did not have these services, I should not be charged-Do I get a discount on my Comcast bill.? This is not good service. I now have 2 boxes on my front lawn. I feel I should get better service.

I have charges on my account that are incorrect. So you interrupt my service for your mistake! What kind of business is this? Your employees laughed at me multiple times as well as keeping me on the line for over two hours. Then I get these on demand service credits that are invalid!

Comcast gave me the wrong cable TV part of their Triple Play. They gave me the premium instead of what I asked for since January 2015. I had to pay an over-charge each of those months. Now they finally closed that case and restored my cable TV part but only gave me only $62 in credit off my bill. They only gave one month of credit instead of for 5 months credits. I also see that I paid an over-charge of more than $62 a month since January 2015. So now I'm not paying my any more until I get my credits in full. They can come and take out my Triple Play now if they want to. I don't need these problems from Comcast. They are playing with my mind.

Comcast was unable to provide the service we are contracted for at $185.00 per month for "Bundled service." TV, INTERNET, PHONE.

This service is very inconsistent. It is disrupted weekly without advance notification or explanation. You can be watching TV and it goes to Blue screen saying service will return shortly. That's so incorrect as service can be out for many hours or longer. When all three services are disrupted we can't even call out on our phone as it is in a bundle. We lose all ability to continue to work on the computer.

For years, the cable line was laying above ground for about three tenths of a mile. When a neighbor would drive out of their driveway they would run over the wire and service would be effected. The cable has been put deeper in ground but service still is disrupted. They really need a Public Service Administration Audit of their operation in North MS.

We want the service we pay for!!

I had equipment that was not working properly and called Comcast and let them know. Comcast sent a technician out to fix the problem and failed to inform me that I was going to be charged $140 to fix the problem. I called Comcast's billing department and they told me that wasn't right and they would take off $70 if I signed up to pay them $4.99 a month for insurance incase there equipment failed. Why should I pay to have Comcast fix their faulty equipment. If Comcast does not right the wrongs, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and switch to another company.

I ordered Comcast for internet and cable a week prior to moving in my new apartment with an installation date for 5\2\15 between 4pm and 6pm. I was at my apartment at 3:45pm, to wait for the technician, as well as my boyfriend and kids. I had my cell phone, which is the only number you have, on me the whom time.

At 6:30pm, I called and spoke with Dillon. He informed me that he put a ticket in to escalate the problem, and that a supervisor would be calling. So, now I have wasted three hours of my families life waiting, and putting aside our move, so we can have tv and internet with Comcast. No call again.

I called 5/3/15, about 12:45pm wondering what was going on. I talked with Matthew. He said he could have someone out the next day. I informed him that was not okay because I had an agreed upon time and date, and the technician never called or showed. So, he put in a ticket #028820830. He said someone would call by 1:15 pm. Again, no call.

My boyfriend called back at 2:15pm, and did not get the name of this rep, but he said 10:15am 5/4/15, or the next opening is not until Thursday. Again, this is not okay. I should not have to rearrange my schedule because your technician failed to do a job. Also, I scheduled it for the time I did for a reason. Then the rep proceeds to say we can pick it up. If i wanted to pick it up, I would have done that in the first place.

So now, I have no internet, which is needed for school and work, or cable. I asked for a supervisor, and the rep said that is what the escalation ticket is for. I am very disappointed with the way your business is run. Thanks for making me just a ticket number!

Cannot get through to any one for tech support , Every week I get an error code Soaoo. tonight the majority of the channels has this code when I tried to call the first 5 time the phone would ring then hang up. every time after this I was put through an automatic phone system where I had to listen to promotions about your services never with an oppertunity to speak to a tech. and eventually again hung up on. your service is poor. your response to the public is very poor. I demand a personal response where I will hang up on you the first 5 times the next 4 I wont let you speak, but will tell you why you should buy my car. then I will tell you why I am canceling my service with you !!! waiting for your response with deaf ears!!!

I called today and spoke with an agent whom told me that I had to pay $278 to reactivate my services. I told her in I will pay for my these terms. She took my card information and transfers me to someone who was going to trouble shoot my services. After being transferred a least four times, each time being promised that my services will be back on soon. I doin malt spoke to whom I was told was the person to help me and he said my service would be on in a minutes. After a hour my service still was not on so I callled back only to be told I had to make an additional pay. When would be $216 more dollars.

I requested Comcast Xfinity with their Triple play in January 2015. So they send out their guy to set up the Xfinity modem box with Wi Fi. The guy gave me the most expensive box instead of the cheaper cable one that I had requested. So instead of me paying $129.00 they are charging me $250.07 a month. So I inquired to them and they sent out the correct Xfinity modem Wi Fi box in the mail and I changed the hook up then called them to activate it and sent back the expensive one back with their pre-paid label. Now I'm still getting billed for the expensive one for four months for $250.00 instead of $129.00 for the one I asked for in the first place. This is the third time I called them up about the over-charge and Comcast tells me that no one had closed the case with the expensive box.

They told me the case will finally be closed two months a go with in 24 hours and now 2 months have gone buy so I'm being ripped off every month. Comcast keeps telling that they will figure out all charges and credits to me since January. Today they told me that they will call me at 12:30 PM to finally settle to change the billing and give me a four month credit and send out a guy to check my box to see if it is the correct one on today April 30, 2015 and the women never back call so far and the person to come to my apartment still has not showed up. Another place that has the Triple Play has at a start special of $71.00 a month so Comcast may be losing me soon.

Received a phishing phone call from people claiming to be Comcast. They had my exact internet speed and channels. I stupidly paid these people $420 for their false promotion and gave away my social security#. So far it has cost me an extra $400 to to protect my identity. Made a complaint with Comcast, and they never called back to inform me of anything.

They did call back to say I was late on my bill and needed to pay before services were terminated. Went to their local store to pay because I no longer trust giving them any information over the phone and try to see what happened with my complaint. Was told they couldn't do anything there and needed to call the 1-800 number. Left a message with the manager to get back with me and after receiving my complaint called back and asked what I wanted her to do about it.

Maybe let their customers know their Info was leaked and people were being scammed? Work with the appropriate agencies to get the number taken down. It still works by the way. Google it and see all the complaints. Or maybe just an apology and follow up call. The scammers were actually more professional than the actual Comcast employees when they called to get payment for my bill! I'm not even asking to be reimbursed and am willing to pay for services renders but can I get an apology and call back for Pete's sake?! How is it even legal to run a company like this?!!!

I have Comcast Xfinity (we have like 6 boxes in our house) 9/10 I love Comcast. Here is my complaint. I can't use HBOGO on my PS4 and Comcast is one of the only (if not the only) providers that doesn't allow this. Its frustrating. I have quite a few medical conditions and spend a great deal of downtime on my PS4 because I can control a lot through it. not having this centralized is irritating and i know quite a few people who feel this way.

I recently moved to a new are so I set up my service to be transferred to my new location. Once we settled to our new location, our service wasn't working at all! The rep set up a technician to come out to our new location to fix the service. Everything was done except our house phone, we were unable to make out going calls.

Finally, reported and an IT person fixed the problem 48 hours later. Now I get a bill for $320 (charges for equipment) WTF!!! How am I getting charged for equipment if I moved my service? Called (888) 966-7542 spoke to KATE and was suppose to fix the problem! We shall see how long this takes. Never fails!! I have so much problems with Comcast that it's ridiculous. Problem needs to be fixed ASAP or you will lose another loyal customer fast.

Had to cancel service due to them not offering service at my new residence (NOT my fault). Tried to be proactive and schedule a cancellation date. They turned my service off a week early. Was on the phone with them for over 2 hours trying to get it sorted out. Finally came to a resolution - the gentleman I spoke with said he would activate our service free of charge. A month later we get a bill for $80 and a week later we get another bill for $40. Called Comcast to dispute them both, received extremely rude customer service and after being on the phone with them for another hour of my life that I'll never get back, got that resolved. A month later - THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS! For the $120 that they said they credited. So over it.

It appears the TV programming guide only goes 72 hours into the future? Everything else is TBA (To be announced) yet they want me to pay $$$ for monthly tv guide. Their programming offers a reminder feature that is worthless due to the fact on Tuesday night I will be watching a movie and cannot set a reminder for the following Tuesday to watch that movie because it is rated TBA. So what is the use of the reminder feature? Biggest rip off company around. Offers services that are not provided.

Several attempts at righting Obvious billing mistake. Comcast doesn't listen either Philippines, Columbia, or the USA, or they say they will fix the obvious mistake, but don't follow thru this monopoly is unethical and uses fraudulent billing practices.

We were given 5 free movie credits for our service being out an entire day. That means we lost our tv, internet and our phone service all day. All they wanted to do at first was credit our account $10.00 for 8+ hours of absolutely no service. We have been loyal customers to Comcast for 10 years and our monthly bill is almost $300.00 a month, and this is how they show their appreciation. I have always been very upset with their customer service reps. Most of them are rude and don't know what they are doing. If we had another cable service we could use we most definitely would change immediately. They have very bad business morals.

This is my fourth in a series of calls to Comcast to attempt to resolve an intermittent internet outage issue. This is a complete loss of signal to the modem unrelated or correlated w/ any particular situation, day, time, weather, etc. I have checked all connections, cables, drops, even the wiring closet in the building to which my unit is attached. I attempt any and all troubleshooting on my end prior to contact Comcast. Nothing is out of whack. The problem of intermittent internet signal/access loss persists.

I had an internet outage. My modem was completely offline, confirmed by the modem's status page, lack of internet connectivity, and general blank, lack of flashy lights. All indicators and information show "OFFLINE." Comcast does not agree. A call to tech support and the rep informs me that no, they see my modem is online and has been for 150 days. They start w/ the standard "I'm going to send a restart signal to your modem. Do you see the lights turning off? I see the modem reseting now..." Typical boilerplate steps, which the rep affirms is doing something to my modem, even though my modem is unplugged from the wall at this point.

They claim to see my modem as online and connected. And that I have three modems. Confusion ensues. I supply them with the serial number and HFC MAC address for the only modem I possess, the one that has been online with them and providing me with internet access (and bills) for the past 2+ years. I'm told that no, that is not my modem's serial number. I confirm, reading the serial off of the sticker and the modem's own status page, connected directly to the thing via ethernet. Yes, I'm reading you the correct HFC MAC address. I read them the MAC address of the modem as well as the ethernet port to which I'm connected. And the one on my computer. I have no other modem. I'm asked for my account number, my address, phone number, and again, serial number and MAC address. This is followed by 20 minutes of typing and being asked to keep waiting, holding, just another minute. Am I sure that is the HFC MAC address?

They see me online. I'm not. I've checked the connections, wires, cable line, and am directly attached to the thing and nothing but the thing, so help me god. They're confused. They can't delete the additional modems or tell which one is connected where. It could be anywhere, in any of Comcast's service areas. I'm told I must go to a Comcast store to have the incorrect modems removed from my account as the rep claims to be incapable of correcting the information. I must schedule a technician to come out to my home. Joy.

I ask for a supervisor. I'm advised that I'll be told the same thing by a supervisor. I ask again to speak to a supervisor. Suddenly he claims to be capable of removing the additional offending modems from my account so I don't have to go through this again with yet another rep. I confirm which serial number and HFC MAC address combination I want kept on the account. I read them off twice and have the rep repeat them back to confirm. Now I get to wait for the technician the following morning.

Twenty minutes later my modem finds signal and reconnects w/ Comcast. I attempt to browse to google.com. I reach a Comcast activation page. The rep deleted my modem's MAC address. And my Comcast Online account. I am able to run through the registration w/ my account number and confirm the MAC address I've been quoting the whole time is in fact correct and what Comcast's registration system sees. I'm back online. Here's hoping the spiteful rep doesn't come back to haunt me.

Comcast work order # 315040120233812 - Beginning 3/05/15 I agreed to come back to Comcast with triple play for 119.99 for first year. Xbox date of installation was never placed in schedule - it took 4 phone calls and 2 extra weeks to have someone install it. My bill came in @ 199.00 a month! Since 3/19/15 I am still trying to get Comcast to switch my phone FROM BasicTalk(which I have cx) to Xfinity voice. I am being billed for phone by both companies and have no ability for phone to ring, accept incoming calls, or receive voicemail. I have made dozens of calls, online chats and a visit to Manchester, NH Valley St store to no avail. Date of service has been changes 6 times. I was informed today by Jeofrey of online chat that it will now be 4/30/15. Almost 2 months after original call. I have filled out a form to file a formal complaint with NH Attorney General in Concord, NH. It will be mailed tomorrow

:On February 11, 2014, I contacted Comcast/Xfinity via their web sales department inquiring about services. I was presented and agreed to a 2 year contract for the XF starter triple play bundle with an incentive of a $300 Visa gift card. A couple months later I called customer service regarding the gift card, as I had not received it, and I was told my account had to have 3 months if good standing before it would be processed (I was in good standing), and to check a gift card website for updates on when to expect it. I checked, and there was no record of me. Checked later, same. Well, life happened and I forgot about it until having to contract customer service recently for another issue. I was directed to an email, we_can_help@cable.comcast.com, for help. I wrote an email describing the situation, and received a call from Barbara, apparently an executive customer service agent (phone number 888-966-7794 x3014459) looking to resolve the issue. I was told, in so many words, I am a liar.

There is no record of my accepting that incentive after reviewing my history. I would have had to call and have a verbal agreement for the gift card. Nothing of the sort was ever asked or explained to me when I had ordered from the agent. She then informs me that they didn't even put me on contract, I was signed up for a completely different promotion. She also let me know that I should have known that if I looked through all my paperwork I got after my agent to sign up that I didn't get the incentive, because, "that's what I would have done." Insulting my abilities as a consumer. She informed me that she's sorry but there's nothing that can be done because there is no record of anything abs they can't check with the agents for transcripts of the initial correspondence with the agent where I agreed to the contract because they don't keep them in file, and even suggested I should have kept that transcript myself. I trusted blindly, I guess. Well, it's a bait and switch. I agreed to one thing, they gave me another, and now I'm called a liar.

What follows is a copy of an email I sent to Comcast at - nicole_patel@cable.comcast.com - which pretty much describes my issue. Unfortunately, I have to give at least a one (1) Star rating. I'd like it to be a zero rating. Your company is definitely the arm-pit of American companies. The people you hire are undeniably ignorant, imbecilic morons. The Better Business Bureau (of which you are not an accredited member) cautions: “Please be advised that due to the high volume of complaints received for this business, the BBB publishes 1 out of every 20 complaints processed through our conciliation process”. Just over a week ago (from 4/22/15) your imbecilic field technicians entered my mother’s back yard to access a junction box. They dug holes, destroyed grass and left debris scattered. Requests through Comcast Customer Loyalty (that’s a contradiction in terms) representatives to have the property returned to its original condition have been repeatedly ignored.

Comcast causes further frustration by outsourcing ticketing requests to schedule a return visit with foreigners who have only a rudimentary grasp of American English. Recently, my mother spoke to one of your idiot representatives regarding her issue and he had the audacity to ask her to canvas the neighborhood to inquire who had Comcast service. REALLY!!! I advised my mother to contact local law enforcement (4/22/15) who kindly responded to her residence. They too were appalled at the damages caused by your technicians. Unfortunately, but lucky for Comcast, local law enforcement cannot bring formal charges.

Rest assured I intend to make it publicly known regarding the lack of concern Comcast shows for individuals. One would think that after the national publicity Comcast received regarding one of its CS Representatives bullying a customer who wanted to discontinue service that your representatives would be bending over backwards to provide the best customer service experience possible. NOT!!! Just so you know…this incident occurred in Pearland, Texas 77584. Before going public with my complaints about Comcast and its lack of concern for individuals and personal property I will allow you the opportunity to contact me in an effort to resolve this fiasco. I can be contact by phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx. After 48 hours starting @ 9:00 AM CST Thursday; April 23, 2015 I intend to report this incident to a local news station.

For about 6 months, my internet bill was the same amount each month & was due on 13th of month. Past 6 months, my bill is a different amount every month. I have made numerous phone calls to Comcast with no success. I have been treated extremely rudely by all I had any contact with. They REFUSED to work with me on anything always stating not able to do this or that. After more than 20 calls to Comcast it got WORSE!!

They changed my billing date without warning and started charging me a LATE CHARGE EVERY MONTH OF $10.00!!!! Again after @ least 10 calls and passed around to 6 different people for nothing but a waste of my cell phone minutes and time, they again refused to help me stating it's not possible to change the billing date as it's set by company policy. But they sure changed it fast enough to be able to charge me late fees!! I am on a very limited income and get paid only once per month on the 10th & these people stated "That is not our problem." I then CANCELLED service TOTALLY.

This was March 14, 2015. Since my cancellation to which I had witnesses present in my home to my call to Comcast & to cancelling the service, Comcast has CHARGED ME TWICE MORE AND IS NOW DEMANDING that I pay the bill OR THEY ARE SENDING ME TO COLLECTIONS!!!! I am refusing to pay this bill. It is in my opinion that they PURPOSELY did not cancel the service as I had requested in order to be able to charge me more. I see my complaint on this issue is also not the ONLY one!! It is my opinion that this company is totally robbing people of their money & use very underhanded and dirty business practices. Seeing all the complaints against Comcast, I don't see how they are able stay in business.

I am sick and tired of the idiots they have working who can barely speak English on 2 weeks ago I requested to transfer my service and get a appointment to set up my equipment at the new address for April 25th after they called me like 4 times to confirm on april 20th I get home and I have no service. I had to call three times and even though they had records showing that this was scheduled for the 25 th and it was an input error they told me that I would have to wait 24 to 48 hours to reconnect. And this is not to mention that earlier in the day I spoke with some lady in Pakistan or India with horrible speaking skills who told me that I had a balance of 118.00 for the new address which I had not even moved to yet. It is always the same with this company I have had appointments scheduled which they have missed they constantly call you 4 or times to confirm an appointment with this automated system and then they have the balls to tell you that a call was not confirmed I am done with these people.

A tech came and didn't know how to hook up the internet and also chopped my cable chords outside of my house. In doing that, they cut off my dish-network services as well. I have been left with no internet, and no access to my dish-network channels. I have called over a dozen times since the day of the incident and have been given the run around to fixing the issues that their inexperienced tech has caused. The customer service is so poor at Comcast I have been hung up on and have been greeted with such poor attitude. I have asked to speak to a supervisor multiple times and have been left on hold to be answered by another representative or hung up on. If it was up to me, Comcast would get 0 stars.

Got contacted by a promotional group today that said they were with the Loyalty Rewards Department of Comcast. They were telling me that if I pre-paid $420 on a Green Dot card, I would not have a payment for the next 6 Months and the next 18 months would only be $70 month. I asked them for a number to call them back with and they gave me (855) 859-6946. When you call that number they answer Loyalty Rewards Department (the same department that your Sales group say they are with).

What irks me about Comcast is that this is the same scam that called me a couple of months ago, and I talked with approximately (3-4) representatives in which they could not tell me if the promotion was legitimate or not. I finally did try it last time after your group told me it could be a promotion by one of Comcasts Vendors or associate groups. Of course, once the callers received my payment, all the numbers that I had been contacted by (or given for return calling) were no longer valid. I contacted Comcast and demanded to talk to a Supervisor, and he then told me Comcast never asks for payment up front.

Why don't your sales group know this. I talked with (2) today, and they are still clueless and told me they did not know if this group was legitimate or not. I think Comcast is SO afraid of losing a possible sale, they don't care to try to stop the Scams by educating their sales people when customers call in with concerns from callers. Also, why don't you have a Fraud Department readily available to handle situations like this? Kinda curious if you will even read this and respond.

For the past several days, we have been having issues with our phone service. Comcast can't seem to figure it out. We moved from one home to another. Which are next to one another and changed our address with comcast. We lost all of our service after talking to 20 people the first day (and I wish I was exaggerating) we finally got our internet and cable, however, we were unable to get phone restored. Later that night our phone service appeared to be restored. However, throughout the very same night, we lost our phone service again. Another ticket was made for a team specialist to restore the service again and was told that now it can take up to 72 hours.

So then we had no choice but to purchase a cell phone to call and speak with comcast again. To find out that our bill went from $153 to $192 because of a change of address. the $192 was reverted back to $153 after 2 hours of talking because they gave us a new account. My husband lost 2 days of work due to this problem with our phone service and then we spent money we needed for other things to purchase a cell phone. However was only given a $20 credit for our inconvenience of not having our phone. My husband lost 2 days of pay so far. With his line of work, he can not give his mobile number out to clients because they knew of our home number and they can not get through.

We have moved from one address to another and called to switch the service address. During the process we lost cable and phone. We have called continuously to retrieve what is lost and have retrieved everything except the phone service. We have spoken to 15-20 different representatives that could not help us. To the point of writing this, we still have no phone service. We have been at our current address for 6 days with no problems to our services until we finally had the time to change our service address. Now my husband may lose his job due to not having the phone service. It is prudent that I receive the best service on this matter. We have done everything that many have suggested to us.

Comcast has a bazillion customers and cannot properly bill and account for the majority of them. They only offer the BEST rates to new customers and keep raising rates for everyone else. I will not continue to pay higher fees for less service and poor customer support. Instead of a rating 1 to 5 how about zero to 5 and Comcast qualifies as a 0. If Comcast ever gets their rates in line with real world budgets, but as it is they are fat cats.

I had a scheduled appt set for April 14th 8am-10am I was called that he was running late, ok well I took time off work to be there, I left my home at 9:30am told Comcast to have him call me before he gets to town - they said no problem. Well he was at my house at 10:20 no problem because I work 2 minutes from my house. He was nice he started asking some questions, I informed him I was watching TV I still had Direct TV connected until Comcast is comes on. Then he asked what a line was for that was in my sons room I informed him it was from his Xbox that goes to connect to the internet - He cut the tip of the cord - WTF why it was mine not his!!! I want a new cable line. Then he knew I was watching TV all of the sudden it was not working. He told me that he was having some issues with the TAP TV line that was on the pole near the Alley 9NOT IN ANYONES YARD NO OBSTRUCTION TO THE POLE) He said he doesn't do this someone else will be here tomorrow.

I told him you just disconnected me - I still have Direct TV but if someone will be here TOMORROW OK. He informed me someone would be calling me in an hour, NEVER HAPPENED!! I had to call after work on the phone for awhile to be informed that someone would be calling me tomorrow to come over for installation, I told him I called Direct TVand they said they could reconnect my cut wires by the dumb ass comcast tech - The man told me no we will take care of you. Oh someone called me - a woman that was uppity and was not very nice or gave a crap about my situation. Just informed me that no one would be coming today - I then informed her that I want a SUPERVISOR TO CALL ME BACK, she informed me they would. NO PHONE CALL - I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SHOCKED AGAIN!!!! I had to call again after work, On the phone again for awhile this gentleman couldn't help other than having installation on Saturday, so now I have to stay home when I am suppose to be out of town and not have cable tv for 5 days UNACCEPTABLE in my standards anyways BUT I GUESS NOT COMCAST!!!

He told me he would. AGAIN I received a phone from a nice lady that listened to my complaints BUT STILL NO SUPERVISOR! She told me that a supervisor would be calling me first thing in the morning. Ok I spoke to a lady that informed me that they would be calling me to come out to my house today! OMG should I hold my breath. WELL guess what it's 11:20AM and no phone call. The is the worst customer service I have ever had in my entire life and I am 55 years old!!!! Not once did anyone ever say well maybe we could waive your installation for all your troubles or anything - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. Now will anyone do anything with this complaint - it's a TOUGH ONE

My Xfinity service has not been working. FOR TWO MONTHS. My internet doesn't work and I have 12 channels. After many calls and no resolutions, I decided to cancel my service today and switch to Verizon. The customer service representative told me she couldn't help me, then screamed at me over the phone before hanging up. I've called back four times been on hold for ten minutes each time, and no one has helped me. I'm sick of dealing with rude representatives and terrible Internet and cable.

I was at my other home in the desert this weekend and I went to your La Quinta store to pick up on some items I needed.. While there I was very dismayed to discover that you allow sales people that frequent your stores to follow customers up the aisle with their lotions and creams? I have allergies to most fragrances and just the scent of some of these gives me migraines for hours. I only use organic and scent-free products. I assumed in this higher end area you would not allow this type of behavior. I was wrong. I notice some of these people are asking if you want to try it while they are actually putting it on you. I have to dodge these pushy, aggressive creatures. Or they are bringing the the jar right next to me and the scent is so strong I feel sick. Sebomed is the one this time at your store that did this. I wave them off but by then its too late. I have the scent up my nose. The other one that also is shoving stuff near us is something called Aloe . I have experienced that product and Sebamed in LA being downright pushy.. I also have a home in Greater Los Angeles area and both these companies also approach in the aisle way . I do not want anyone jumping out at me with their products to either put on me or have me smell. it. I If I had interest I would come over to them. I am there to get what I need and feel like I have to fight these people off. Why do you allow this in your stores? I notice it is has gotten even worse. Two of my close friends have already quit renewing with you due to this. I will also do the same if this continues. and take my business to only Sam's Club as I have not seen this problem there so far. Your store has items I really like , however, I will not tolerate being chased down by sales people you allow in your stores. It should be that we only approach them if we have interest!

My daughter encouraged me to return to Comcast because she has the Xbox and thought I would enjoy the new features Comcast have to offer so, against my better judgement I gave in. I called in & was told that I could pick up the boxes from my local store, in my ignorance of how this work, I showed up at the Comcast store and was told not so. It was the weekend, the grand kids were coming over so, I settled for the regular boxes with the intention to call back and upgrade which I did. Appt made for Sunday April 12 , 3pm To five. Four thirty no call, finally I made a call at 4:50 pm the cust. Serv. Rep was quite nice and did his best to help. At 5.02 pm I received a call from a Comcast rep who was also quite nice and wanted to help. I was asked to wait almost another hour for a tech to come. I believe that it is nice to be important but more important to be nice. Comcast services is not nice. My time is important and offering me credit does not give me back the time I waited. Comcast need the ordinary people as well as the big business. Comcast is so big they do not value customers time...they can behave in this manner, offer a credit to make it ok , no thanks, I am important. I am looking into starting a movement to sue companies such as Comcast and others who think it's okay to be disrespectful of people time. We are all valuable stop wasting our time. If your people cannot make it then call it is the right & respectful thing to do, I am at fault I should never have come back... I shouldn't be surprise, I did not expect better. Respect for customer time is not a priority in this society why did I think that comcast would step up nothing has changed in this area. Some improvement has been made in customer services but this area is not one of them. I know nothing will be done but hey I am good... I have God he is perfect.! Just thought I let you know how I feel. I am not perfect but I am respectful.

While using my computer's I heard a female voice (4-10-15) telling me my computer was being attacked by a virus! I immediately contacted Norton Security 1-800-272-7149 and talked to a Norton technician (who worked for supervisor Jay) in Canada...a Mr. Isaac Johnson ID #765467, After engaging me in conversation for at least half an hour promising me he was going to destroy this virus Mr. Isaac Johnson wanted me to pay $191.00 to remove and protect me from the virus. I do not appreciate this deceptive waste of my time, I want Comcast to tell me where I can go for Comcast technical service when I need it. This technician was not surprised that I had a heard voice warning me I am being attacked by viruses. I only want to receive the HELP I need from Comcast technicians and not waste my time being deceived. What has happened to the technical help that Comcast has provided their customers in the past. Please send me the proper information I need when I have a technical problem so I can avoid these pseu'do technicians that waste my time selling virus protection that Comcast is suppose to have provided with Norton.

Signed up with Comcast business 11/13. Was told this was a 12 month contract. My rate increased in December 2014. I contacted them and was told that my contract was over. Last month my business phone and fax was shut off, they said the payments I remitted came back from my bank disputed. (Wrong) got the service restored, the $250 flip a switch/reactivation fee was waived. Decided to change carriers when we moved our office, numbers were ported as of today. When I called to cancel service I was told that I am in a 2 year contract and that I need to pay an early termination fee of $299 and that they need 60 day disconnect request sent in. Neither of which are stated on my copy of my contract. In looking over the contract they have, it is not my signature on there. I called back and told them it was forged, they advised me to call the police and report it. Horrible service!!!

I placed my service on seasonal hold on Dec 5 of last year. I was told all was well. Just call when I returned. My sister was sick and I had to go help her. In January 2015. I received an email from Comcast saying I owed 800.00. Of course I called them. They representative had no idea or record of me owing 800.00. My account had not been placed on seasonal hold. But they would ensure it was placed on there. I was told that I would only owe 100.00 or slightly more when I returned. I was glad to have this taken care of. When I returned last Monday I called to have my service restored. The office was closed for the evening. So i.called back the next day. Without any definitive results But i requested that a supervisor contact me. That did not happen. So i waited all day yesterday without any contact from a supervisor. I called again today and requested a supervisor. I spoke to ISIS from the Chicago area and she was professional, courteous and concerned about my problem. I called again and spoke to Tiffany. Who would not let me explain my situation. She seemed to be nonchalant and impersonal towards my Needs as a customer. I was very distraught and upset upon the completion of our conversation. I am a fully disabled permanently unemployed US NAVY VETERAN with 24 years of honorable service. I suffer from Severe Depression. PTSD. Anxiety, insomnia. High blood pressure and numerous foot. Ankle and joint problems. My complaint is that only two people of 6 or 7 knew the whole story behind my account. I was constantly given Erroneous information. I was finally told that there was a payment that was returned and that is what caused my account to be charged off without my knowledge. During this time I had my partner paying the bill so i did not know the check had been dishonored. Also, my mail was supposed to be forwarded but my post office never received the notice. Even though I paid the fee online. So my post office here sent the mail.back to the senders. But an email would have sufficed just as it did before. But comcast knew nothing about who sent it.
I have been a loyal customer for years. This seasonal hold has been a nightmare trying to fix. Now they say i owe 398. I was told by Tiffany today that there would also be a 150.00 fee. I had already been told that would be waived. ISIS was nice enough to waive the fees concerned with restoring my service. Please discuss proper customer service etiquette with her.
I also suffer from Debilitating Migraines and thanks to my unfortunate interaction with i may possibly have to go see my neurological specialist at the VA Hospital.
I am seeking resolution and service restoration. I can pay 200.00 and the rest on the first.198.00. But i shouldn't be penalized, harassed and disrespected by comcast personnel. This is wrong.

In trying to call them to ask about a cable box in my apartment that hasn't worked since we got it, I was told first that she was the wrong department, and was then hung up on. Then I called back five times afterward, and was hung up on three more times. Customer service for comcast has proven so many times to me how terrible they are.

Keep being overcharged - now I have a technical charge only because I received a effective cable box. Spent innumerable hours with this miserable dying company.

I was told on friday, the 3rd of april that if I paid 60 dollars that would secure my services until atfer the 5th of april, then i could pay the balance, but today on the 4th of april, i was called and told that if I do not pay today, that my services would be disconnected, now I was lied to, and I have had enoungh of the high price for cable, and if you want me as a coustmer then you will keep your word, but if not then I will not keep my word, and I will find someone else to have service with, and you will have to kill me in order to get any money from me, just tired of telling your companey that i get paid once a month, but when I had to pay to go to a doctor, or pay for cable, i thought living was the best, but your company says that was a bad choice, and i was laugh at by your reps, that was on the phone, simple, you wait til the 6th of april or you will not get nothing at all, your choice....one very upset cust.

I own 7 acres with 4 houses on it. Tom Hughes who lives in one of the houses has Comcast tv and internet. We had an ice storm and his cable broke. He called and they ran a temporary cable across my property. Over 300 feet. They said they would be back when the weather got better. They didn't com back. I called Monday and complained. I was told they would be here Tuesday between 8 and 8. They never showed up. I called and they said there was never an appointment made. They told me they would be here Wednesday between 8 and 8. They never showed up. I call back and complained again. They said they would be here Friday, between 8 and 8. NEVER SHOWED! I called today and complained.

They said they will be here between 8 and 8 today. Around two o'clock I called again to make sure some one was coming today. I was told you are not scheduled until tomorrow between 8 and 8. I got irate and was transferred to service, they told me the same thing. Then she checked the other dates I had told her I was scheduled. She said I show there was someone there inside working for 1 hour and 32 minutes. She said I was scheduled for Sunday between 8 and 8. I asked for a number to call to complain and was told there is no number. I spoke to her supervisor. He told me again I was scheduled for tomorrow between 8 and 8. I said something about someone said they were there Wednesday working. He said I don't see anything about that. When I told him the girl before him told me that she shows someone was here working in the house for an hour and thirty two minutes he all of a sudden found it. First of all the problem was not inside it is the cables outside.

They even told me no one had to be here, but we were. He said he would put a ticket in and try to get someone out here today but if not tomorrow between 8 and 8. He said he would give me the ticket number. I asked what good would that do if they don't show up. I would call the same people and make the same complaint! Then I told him I will give them till 8 PM then I am cutting both cables into small pieces to get them out of my yard and you guys can run new cables and take the scrap back with them. I have already told Tom I was going to do it. So you can deal with him! What a crappy company to deal with, and I was thinking about going with you. Blessing in disguis!

I received the ultimate in customer service break downs. The telephone representatives were horribly inefficient and rude. Normally, I contact the email for Tom Karisnak's office and they usually come up with a resolution. This time, I've received feedback emails from a ton of different people stating the same thing, " thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your business, I will take responsibility of this complaint and follow through". What a load of crap, these ding bats have my bill over $300 and it was just $128, really? Now no one returns my call, i literally hate COMCAST! There has got to be a better option, oh but I am going to file a civil complaint this time, I'm tired and fed up!

I called up to ask if they can change my automatic deduct date so I can cover it, im on disability and I get paid once a month, they said they cant because its computerized(you mean to tell me with all the I.T. guys working for you theirs no way they can fix it?) unexceptable, they gave me no hope, I did it once before and the guy helped me, so why not now? She made me switch my account to pay online, because its the only way, Pure laziness, I will be canceling at the end of the month!

I went on to do a postdated to pay my bill (as usual,because we have done this many times because of his pay date)...I got put through 4 times...3 of which were either my account was locked from the previous person,one put me way back to the beginning,and another told me that's not even in my area without checking my account seeing I've done this 10 plus times...so im done. Sad to say it. Tried rooting for them but I can't anymore.

I called to make an appointment and set up service. I was initial told that it would be an installation fee of $30 and 39.99 a month. The gentleman on the phone seemed to want to finish my order as soon as possible, disregarded my needs and set up my appointment for April 7. I asked if I could have an earlier appointment and was advised to call another number and they would be able to look. When I called they verified that April 7 was the earliest appointment. After these two conversations I got a verification email. When I got my confirmation email I noticed that my address and phone number were incorrect. I called back to correct the information and was told they couldn't find my information. When they did locate it they told me they can't update my address because there is currently active service at the residence. The internet at the address will be cancelled as of March 31. There would no overlap in service. The person who currently had internet in the apartment is moving out on March 31. I have never had comcast before and wanted to set up new service at the location. I was told my account would have to be put on hold until April 1. About 2 mins after the phone called was ended I got a voicemail asking me to callback and verify more information. When I called back the person could not find my account. I was transferred to new accounts and talked to a representative. He was not able to find anything. He told me he would have to set up a new account. He moved my appointment date up to March 31 so I would have service starting on April 1. This was confusing to me because I was told twice that I could not have an earlier appointment. He then told me that my service would be 49.99 a month with a $70 dollar installation fee. I asked why there was a difference and the representative could not explain it to me. He told me he was only authorized to charge people 70. I asked for a lower month plan and he told that I am going to want the more expensive service and he won't change it to a lower rate. Comcast is the only provider in my area I am not sure what to do. I am stuck with this terrible provider who has managed to increase my cost and loss my account in a matter of hours.

Received off from xfinity Marketing in a letter from Larry Schweber to have their X1 entertaintment operating system installed with no charge and free activation if accepted by December 8, 2014. System was installed in November and was changed on December invoice. account # 8220202104616577.

I have been having problems with all of my services, TV, internet and phone for over a year. It is the most stressful experience that I have ever had to go through. Constant service tickets being closed out when no one even has done anything. Service calls cancelled by them leaving me waiting all day for them to show up and no phone call to explain why. Then I have to call and find our what happened. The latest tech put a note on my door saying he looked at cables on my property, but never even stepped foot on my property, I stood at the window and watched him sit in his truck, never ever looked at anything. Then was informed by customer service when I called in that he closed out the ticket and said he did his job. I will be looking into what steps need to be taken next to file a formal complaint with the people that oversee the operations of the company. I am disabled with Multiple[le Sclerosis and this has had such a negative impact on my health. Maybe that's why they think they can get away with behavior, The poor disabled lady isn't going to do anything....

I have been trying to get paid back $93.30 since October 2014. I moved and accidently paid the old account. I first sent fax with record of payment from bank to Comcast as requested listed both old and new account information nothing happened after 2 fax. I then started calling numerous times to many to count have peoples names Id and ticket numbers and every time I'm guaranteed it is taken care of and I will get a credit or a check; still nothing. No idea what to do HELP!!!!

i called fri because a payment didnt show up on my online bill. she offers me a promotion claiming id be paying the same amount i am now but i would get so much more for my $. i told her i didnt need a house phone.she said that was ok cause id be getting high speed internet. i wasnt sue but she told me i had 30 days to change back. fri night i get an email saying my new total was going to be $149.02. thats $25 more than what im paying. then sun. i get an email saying my mo bill will be$219.14!i called today shes telling me $140. i dont want it. asked her to put me on my old rates. she said she couldnt do it. now if i dont take the promotion & go back to my old plan the rates go up.thats a scam!!!i asked to speak to a supervisor . theres none there !!!!how is this possible? i left my name & #. i have to wait 48hrs for a callback!i was told i could switch back. the representative lied to me fri.i expect to be put back to the way it was.if not i will be contacting the bbb. i have many family & neighbors who have comcast. were all disguisted with the customer service. we will be swithching our services if things dont improve.

cable box has codes RDK-03006 in bedroom and in livingroom code says RDK03005

I have had multiple overcharges on my statements consisting of late charges where I never received the monthly charges or received them through forwarding by the post office after I had given them my change of address on several occasions, where these were ignored, also charges for services I never requested, but the biggest problem is getting through their recorded choices that do not cover the problem, and when I do have to go through multiple queries as to who I am and what the problem may be and finding out that they cannot offer me any reconciliation!

Pay $70/mo. for Internet only. Excessively SLOW internet. Called to complain. Said I would have to pay for a technician to come out. Sent 2 Twitter messages. Waited 2 weeks for a response. Then no follow up after I replied via Twitter.

In the last two weeks I have had to unplug the modem and plug it back in to get internet access 10 times. On 3-27 I was on the phone three different times with problems.They could not solve the problems. I computer (Apple Mac Book Pro) was all goofed up. Finally, I had to go to Apple Care, they solved problem in five minutes. Your poor service wasted a lot of my time. I am in Venice Fl 34285. Why can't I get what I am paying for? Good service?

I received a phone call from Comcast promotions on my birthday offering my a 89.99 deal for internet and an additional 80 channels to my service. I decided at that time that I wanted just internet and on the day of my appointment installation I decided to take advantage of the 89.99 special and did not want to cancel my appointment for the internet. Comcast canceled my appointment without my approval. After speaking with a supervisor I was promised a tech would come out the next day. He lied no tech showed. Finally they promised me three free months of movie channels they sent me a box that did not have the proper connection cord. They lied to me about being a loyal customer because loyal customers don't get treated this way!

I am tired of trying to get technical support and it takes so damn long to get my issue resolved. I am on the phone with them for hours to try to solve the issue,or I have to be transferred to some one else because the first person couldn't help me get it resolved. I just can't stand it.

Customer rep came very late. Slamming doors and didn't introduce himself. Told someone was coming by today. It was a lie. They're coming Friday. Tried calling and speaking in chat with customer support but no one contacts me back. Even Tweet them. No response. GG Comcast GG. Don't ever go to Comcast aka Xfinity. They treat you like crap. They lost a new customer.

I have been a loyal Comcast customer since 1999. In September 2014, a sales representative of Comcast came to my house and gave me a new contract with Comcast for a total of 137 per month, which included equipment. I have yet to be billed in that amount. I have been paying more than 250.00 per month. Now I'm being told by Mr. Vadim that Comcast can't honor my contract and that was a mistake. This is nonsense ! I have a valid contract sold to me by a Comcast representative; someone needs to handle this immediately. This sounds like a serious case of fraud.

I have been a long time customer, approximately 20 years. Every time I call for anything, it never gets resolved on the 1st attempt. They either hang up on me, transfer me to an invalid line, try to upgrade me to a lessor plan, and in turn lie about the final cost, that included fees and tax. I am in the middle of Another scam that was offered, Philip, guaranteed my months bill,including fees and tax would be $145.99, no install fee. I will not be upgraded until April 5th. Philip told me he was going to transfer to a conference, but it was an automated recording, and it stated I was paying a instal fee. I hit 0, spoke with another Rep that I could not understand, she transferred me to a supervisor but she was a 3rd party and could not help or transfer me back.

I call Again, the Rep said she could not cancel, and asked I call today. I called today, the gentleman confirm the new plan at $165.99, and transferred me to an invalid extension. I call back Again, this rep told me, the install for the new plan was today....I was furious and asked to cancel immediately. She told me could had to find what my old plan was, and do to your system, she could not find it. I pay for a service and except to be treated in a professional manner. I would like a call back from upper Management regarding this mess. The Customer Service Dept. is absolutely horrendous and unprofessional!

Customer service told me I was getting a tech visit today, well what a shocker no call to confirm or no show.

I have been a customer with Comcast since 2012 and needed to move my service to a new address. I made the appointment, took the day of work since I had many bad dealings with the company and waiting for the technician to arrive. Surprise here because he was really nice. It took a while to figure out why I have 5 cable outlets but only one had wires and with that he had to run a long cable to my TV. Okay, looks ugly but I can handle it. (I don't expect anything better after 2 years of bad service) Internet was and still is not working. Three modems, 4 technical support calls by the installer and 2 hours later no internet. I ask the technician to pack up and go since nobody at Comcast technical support can help him. Two hours later customer service called to re-schedule the appointment. Hello, you may want to send out a line person and see what's happening with the lines?? You may want to implement tier 2 tech support when tier one has no idea why after two hours an error report still shows up. Also, Comcast equipment (box, modem) needs some updates. So again in the two plus years with Comcast, I would say my service worked 3/4 of the time and the other time I had to fight with Comcast customer service. Georgia please open up and make it easier for Charter to come in. Been with Charter in SC since 2005 had only one billing issue and customer service is great.

I recently purchased a property in a development which has an overall contract with Comcast. I have been calling and dealing with them to get my service initiated. It seems as though the previous owner never canceled his service and therefore have refused to give me the service which I am forced into paying in my monthly association fees. The prior owner has water on the brain,literally and I suffer because his family failed to tie up loose ends. I cannot honestly say how many times I've called them attempting to resolve the issue. It is my belief that I've only been given truth from one of the countless reps I've spoken to,lastly the account resolution department. When I spoke to Patricia within that area she seemed quite nice and willing to help,promised a callback within an hour and guess what I'm still waiting. The customer service persons will truly tell you whatever you want to hear. They in general may be nice people,in fact super nice and maybe truthful off the job.

They have me completely frustrated to a point where I've been yelling,screaming and cursing at them. For my actions,my apologies to them all. I cannot say that I've ever dealt with a company like this at any other time. When calling the company you never get the same person and never do the notes reflect the actual conversation,so you have to spend at least another half hour plus covering the issues,again and again. Their services have been used on and off for my 26 years in Fl. and the experiences and issues have only gotten worse over time. Customer service is poor at best. At one time you didn't have to pay for a service call,now you pay for everything and I do mean everything. Unfortunately, I do not have the option to not pay for their services. Legally I cannot refuse to pay for their services in my association fees and legally the association can charge me additionally for something else if I refuse. This company is only about the money,owning NBC and clearly overcharging for service.

This is supposed to be a world,at least in the U.S. where freedom of choice exists,such is not the case. You have to pick up your own equipment or your charged to have them mail it. It's more than apparent that freedom of choice and the ability to acquire competing service has been stifled by allowing only certain entities to operate in certain areas,so,no matter what you're under their thumb. The people at the top of the latter in charge of every division need be fired. There is no excuse for such a poorly organized,run entity. Again my apologies for my actions as two wrongs don't ever make a right. They also claim that any owner,anywhere owns the wiring once it passes in through your walls. I just don't get it?....but that's how they justify charging for an in home call. The government needs to step in within theses scenarios and we as members of a free society we should not be forced to pay for something we don't want. My billing has changed three times in the rental which I will soon be leaving. The first change was expected as I was initially under a promotion and any subsequent changes in my costs have always been described as just having a promotion which again ended. The subsequent promotions never existed and my bill continues to rise. Whatever happened to the customer always being right. Of course I'm not always right,but when it comes to Comcast,I'd bet that in most cases the customer is.

I have spend several hour either on hold or after getting through having my calls dropped there is not way to get to a human being. Everything Solution is to go online or do you want a video. whatever happened to talking to a human being. They talk about customer service but they have no clue about what customer service really is. I am totally frustrated and probably will drop the service because they do not care.

Comcast fails at customer service. I have been transferred from rep to rep to supervisor to being cut off. Then upon recalling cannot get the same person even though it is 1) in the records and 2) I have the name and badge number and therefore start over. I have been on hold, I have been promised return calls that never happen, and in the end the mindless representatives tell me to have a nice day?

I called on Feb 17, 2015 to learn about my options for reducing my monthly bill. After an hour on the phone with the service rep I was given a plan that would save me $30-$40/mo. Perfect! I called back 3-weeks later with a question about my bill and decided that I was going to cancel my service with Comcast. The service rep informed me that I was in a contract and it would cost $200 to cancel it. I told her that I was NEVER informed of this and the service rep back on Feb 17th never mentioned anything about a contract or agreement. I would not have agreed to that if I was properly informed that a long-term contract was my ONLY option to reduce my monthly bill.

I have made several calls into Comcast and I keep getting empty promises about a manager calling me to resolve this matter. I've asked for proof that the service rep on Feb 17th mentioned anything about this contract and they refuse to present it. Why? Because they don't have proof and they simply are taking advantage of their customers. How dare you Comcast lock people into contracts without letting them know. I want this resolved! I want my service canceled and I will NOT pay a $200 cancellation fee for a contract that I was NEVER told about.

I have tried to schedule installation of internet through Comcast. My initial call was made on 2/11/15. I set up a date of installation on Saturday, 2/21/15. I get a call on 2/17 to verify my 8-10AM appointment for 2/18/15 - a Wednesday. My wife and I work. As teachers, it is not easy for us to take days off. I refused the appointment and said the install date was set for the 21st. The person on the phone said there are no appointments available for that day. Due to scheduling we cannot get another date for install set until Tuesday, 3/5/15 from 2-4PM. I stayed home that day to ensure we could get the installation done. No one showed up. I called Comcast and they said a tech was at our red brick house at 2:57 for the install but no one was home.

Ummmm, we have a blue sided house. I explained my disbelief and disappointment in the tech's lie. We rescheduled for 3/7/15 from 10-12. My wife stayed home that day. No show. She called and they said another appoint was not showing on the calendar for that day. I got home and called to set up today's appointment - 3/11/15 from 4-6PM. Neither of us had to take today off as the appointment was scheduled late enough we could be here. Finally at 8:45PM, our tech shows up. To get to our internal cable lines, you have to go into the attic through our daughter's room. She is 3 and her bedtime is normally 7-730.

I have my wife take her into our room as i show the tech the lines in the attic. We go outside to find out that he cannot find the line into the house (of course, it is dark now, it's ONLY 9PM) and says we may have to have a line bury team come out to run the line. This house has had cable through Comcast before, but we had UVerse installed when we bought it due to the $70 difference in price tag for similar service. He is a subcontractor and a very inexperienced one at that. Now, upon calling Comcast again to voice my displeasure, i am told I can have HBO free for three months, but not eligible for the $20 customer care option as it does not appear on her screen. This should be $60 credited to my account - if I am ever able to establish one.

I am completely beyond disgusted and quite frankly I am embarrassed for Comcast and their lack of service. The earliest date for installation is now 3/19/2015 from 2-4PM. Again, a time I cannot be here for the install. However, during my break week from 3/23-3/27, they are completely booked with no times available. At some point, a manager or decision maker should do something to make this right and get this installed. Or, maybe I should just get out while I can. Sadly, I know the product is far better than the competition (I am getting internet only and the most very basic of cable offerings) for the pure internet connection.

You really should offer a negative rating. Comcast has consistently provided the worst possible customer service, including sending a drunk technician to my residence.

My mother is 87 years old switched to Comcast . They left with home phone not working , no Internet. No show the next day even to complete there install. 12 phone calls. Still no time when coming to fix, complete. I'd rather have no cable, Internet, just use a cell phone then ever dealing with them. To large if a company & nobody working there has any work ethic. If your lazy you should work for Comcast. Wow here I come .

I had comcast over 4 years ago. When I canceled, I had a appointment and they sent someone to pick up the equiptment. The guy must not have returned it. They tried to charge me for it. I had no reason to keep their equiptment. It took over a month to get it cleared up. I was moving and that was the last thing I needed to deal with. I was told now you have to take back the equiptment to the comcast store or ups take it. I was glad to hear that.

2 years ago. I went with comcast again. I only went with them because dish and direct tv have a 2 year contract. I ask a year ago to get a remote that was sticking. They didn't want to sent me one. I gave up, and in Jan of this year I ask again. I got a remote and it was the wrong one and it did not work. I have went online and chatted 2 times and called 3 times. I was charged 9.99 shipping and other charges. I still have not received a remote that works. I am not happy with comcast at all. I see where they have remotes on ebay I am going to check into that so I won't have to call comcast again and won't be charged shipping and other fees again.

Lost phone internet and on demand for 5 days. When they showed up to fix the problem he only fixed half the problem said he had other customers to take care of so he would have to come back, He would set another appointment in 4 days to come back and finish the job. Right now my tv in my den is still pulled away from the wall waiting to be wired with new wires from the outside box. Just had the house rewired 2 years back. The tech did a fair job but to not finish a job when you show up to do the job what are they teaching their techs.

I have been with Comcast for a long time and always pay my bill on time. My issue is I upgraded my plan with to include telephone service. The only reason why I upgraded was for the international plans. My fiancé is in another country. The new plan was 300 mins on a land line and unlimited international call if I use the Comcast xfinity connect application through my cell phone using my wifi. That what I was quoted. I ask the sale representative if that was true and she told me "yes". I ask her the same question 3 to 4 time to make sure if it was unlimited international phone call using the xfinity connect apps and she still said "yes". So I upgraded my plan. Almost a month later I got a bill for over $2600. I call the billing department regarding this situation and was told that there were no unlimited plan and I had to pay my bill. I was quoted wrong information's from one of the sale representative or she did not know what she was quoting. I had talk to many of the billing manager and sale manager regarding this issue but with no luck and would not help me at all to resolve this issue. I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I have been without Comcast exfinity for over two weeks. Every time I call they said they will send a single and said that will work. They have done this four times with no succeed. I don't know what to do. Can someone help.

Ok' this seems to be a classic "give me more money than you owe" I went out of town, on coming back I knew I had my bills and as I am setting money asside for diff. bills I get a call from comcast stateing I owe $400. +, now I knew I had missed about a month on payments (I have been with comcast for over 8 years) I stated to comcast I had $200 I alotted for their bill and was told without the full $400. I would be disconnected....

I had them disconnect me while I reviewed bill, now I came up with a totall of $280.owed ... comcast agrees that is all I owe, so I say ok glad we now agree on the bill I will be right over to pay and expect service to be reinstated, OH but wait NOW I have to pay the $280. bill + $100, And $80. for... not quite sure, so I lost service for them trying to collect more than was owed , but to get service back I need to pay them all this extra because I did get disconnected.

This makes no sense to me, they have tryed to say it was because of the equipment, but then say no thats not it maybe its... or... they have tryed justifying this bill but they just come back to saying you are right you only owe $280. we have no idea why "someong" told you you owed over $100 more than your bill' BE CAREFULL read your bill as I usually dont question my bill as I just pay it, untill the $400.+ was asked and this one I did question and good thing as I would have given Free over $120 to comcast for no reason.

I was contacted by Comcast that they see a problem with our signal and would like to send out a technician but need me to be here to let the person in if they need to come inside the house. I am a physician, and scheduled time off and rearranged patients to be home today. They scheduled the wrong day! It is the 5th, and they scheduled the 12th despite me verifying the date 3 times before I got off the phone. This is not the first time Comcast has done this. The people who schedule appointments rarely get the date right and almost never correctly communicate what the visit is for. I am completely fed up with Comcast and will be looking for another internet/phone/cable provider. I pay over 300 dollars a month. It is absurd.

When I called Comcast to try to get them out today they said there were no available times. If I can reschedule and inconvenience people, they can have a technician work a little overtime. Really.

My MAC with Safari always got Error Code 34384 when I tried to log into my Comcast account. Comcast was no help despite several tries with different analysts. My Firefox and Google Chrome had no trouble logging in. In an Apple Forum I read that MACKEEPER causes instability in some MAC applications. I removed MACKEEPER and that solved the problem. Safari now gets into my Comcast account.

Comcast says they have to switch to digital due to fed regs, after two TV cable boxes, numerous calls and visits to their office I still only get half of the channels I'm supposed to. Strangely enough as soon as I hooked up one of their boxes to my TV my PC's browser was hijacked to their website eventhough I don't have them as a provider. They sent out a tech and he said my wireless was receiving an erroneous signal from someone nearby. To fix the TV signal they'd have to put in a new underground cable. Seems everyone in our area is having the same problems and I'm beginning to think Comcast is outright lying to it's customers.

I'm about ready to hook my truck to the 200 ft of cable they have on my property and send it back to them. I just moved and I rented a coorporate apartment and it has been 24 days and after multiple phone calls from the apartment office and myself and still I have not heard back from Comcast and still without cable or internet. Moreover this past week I have been trying to talk to someone at your 800 number and noone picks up and the automated machine keeps repeating the same message over and over after a series of beeps. This is getting very frustrating to say the least. I can't imagine any business becoming successfull with this kind of custumor service!!!

This frigging sucks!COMCAST LYIERS.Heres the story:a few weeks ago our internet got really slow so we bought a new router.The router fasten things up about 3%.The router was a NETGEAR 300 blah blah blah.So a few days later,we just coudn't take slow internet anymore.So we called our ISP(Comass) and they sended a guy over to fix and blah.So he went fixing the wires first,second he was done.Then he realized that we needed a new modem.A few more days later,I went to walmart and bought a Molorza or whatever modem.We seted it up and all that.After that we still we NOT getting internet.We called our ISP again to make sure we setted it up right.So he said he'll send signal over.But it liely failed.So one day later we called and they told us they would send a techy guy over.Its now been 5 days or 1 week sinced we called.I don't know what to do.Maybe I should switch to Verison.How about you guys tell me.

I had a service apointment on Wednesday 01/09/2013 between 1pm and 3 pm. No show, I called and I was told that they see no appointment scheduled.

I set up another apointment for 01/12/2013 between 1 pm and 3 pm and no show. I called and I was told again that they see no scheduled appointment.

I asked to talkd to a supervisor and I got in touch with Carlos #0811 and we scheduled now my third service appointment for 7 days for now on 01/19/2013 betwee 1pm and 3pm.

Let see if this one gets lost or not entered correctly, or not placed in you cart.

My recommendation is to find out who failed to do the job correctly and give them a written warning, have them re-trained and let them know that you are a company that will hold them accountably for what they are required to do as a job performance issue. !!!!!!!!!!

I own several residential businesses and specifically called today becuase I am getting charged double on my business internet at one of my locations. I had a static IP added to the business site and comcast has failed repeatedly to remove the previous interenet charge from my monthly account. Today I was on the phone for 2 hours and got hung up on and disconnected 3 times and passed back and forth between residential and business twice. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied because they were walking into a meeting. Just as I thought we were getting somewhere the tech tells me that my name is not on the account and they can't go any further. I have owned this account and property for 8 years and have never been given this excuse including by the other three techs that hung up on me or transferred me today. The excuse I was given was that because I am in Illinois, they were given these accounts becuase Illinois did not follow the rules therefore I need to start at my local office. The first thing I am doing tomorrow is calling dish, verizion and private companies to switch out all 6 of my business locations.

We have been in our new house since July of this year. As of date we have had your service people out at least six times. I am livid as my husband works 6 days a week and on Nov 22 our service went out. Phone, cable and internet. It just so happened that my husband had four days off due to the holiday. Call after call with no one able to come out the 27th~ So on his four days off we have nothing. Not to mention no phone when he does work he has the only cell phone. Our account was credited 32.44 for 5 days of being with out service, This is a total rip off. Your call center says the computer figures out how much the credit is. AT&T may be getting a new customer for sure. No response when explaining over and over how much this effected our holiday and my husbands days off.

Comcast service rep sold me the plan to buy triple service( phone, internet and cable) and promised for a gift card of $250 if I continue the service for 3 months. I havenot received it as promised and now even on following up with them no one listens. When i called them they said it is not showing any such thing in the records, i asked them to refer to the recording of the call they had with me. No success, continously following up with, posting on their consumer forum but they don't do anything. Just cheating.. cheating will never use comcast now.

I have been paying for HD Preferred Bundle for over two years. I have never had HD. My husband and I called several times, I finally got through to someone who listened three weeks ago. My old bills say HD Preferred Bundle at $174.74. My February bill says PRF XF TP $114.12. Is this to make up for all the years of paying for something I never received or should I go to Small Claims Court? I have always paid my bill on time and have been a customer of cable since the old Rollins days. I am a senior and don't appreciate this overstated charge.

My wife and I are paying to have three computers on comcast internet. Two can connect but the other cannot. We have had this problem for many days but have continued to pay for the service price for three computers. Once I called and got help. Today (01- 14-12 at 3.00 PM) I called and talked to three camcast employees who did not seem to know what to do. They were rude, hang up on me, one told me that, I am computer illeterate, and the other representative told me that I need a new connection. I spent two hours being switched from one representative to another. They made me feel that camcast is the only internet service in Houston.

The first woman employee was mean too. She kept ordering me to be quiet while she made suggestions that do not work. The second woman was worse. She dropped the phone and left me hanging. The last representative was a man. He told me that, I must be computer illeterate. What has become of camcast? Do this people know that we pay for them to work for camcast? Do they know that a community leader like me can organize for a protest or a joint boycott for this kind of business. Let us get this straight. If you cannot take care of your clients, they will find someone who can.

Having on going problem with On Damand shows ( can't but any ) had this problem for about a month, called many times and get the same run around over and over. They will fix at there location , now they need to send a tech out - this was on Sunday 14th ( NO Call ) still waiting . I have called four times on this problem and still NO help from Comcast. I keep getting a error message ERR36896 and have reported this to them each time,they gave me a Ref number of CR299409360 , now I have a new Ref number of CR30350853 from when i called on Wed. the 17th and she said that a tech would be here at my home thur. the 18th from 9:am to noon, at 2:30 pm I called to see what is going on and they said its was not completed in the system. That is a lie, all ongoings are recorded all they have to do is play them back and see who and what went on during that phone call. I took time off from work just to be here and no one called or showed up. Now they want me to wait a few days more , well this will be about a month of me paying for someting that dos not work. Oh well lets see how long this will take and what it will cost me . as for the shows that I can't see now due to they are not offered anymore. The real problem is that they need somone from the top of the latter to look into this and somone to run the department - They need a team here in Michigan to take care of these phones calls , not over seas. Maybe I should sign up for a managers spot, I could use a good a job anyway.

I am going to switch to SureWest, don't know if it's the best choice, but it is $100/mo cheaper than Comcast for the same stuff. The change will happen in a week. I never contacted Comcast about the change, but Surewest put in a request to take over the phone number. I talked with a Comcast Cust Svc Rep, and he told me I had to have a new access code, which he created and emailed to me. Then, without warning or explanation they shut me out of my email. I am still a paying customer.

I went through a chat session, since the gauntlet of "Press 1 for this" only gets you to someone who doesn't speak english... but the chat person couldn't help me without the code they emailed me and then shut off my account, so I couldn't get it. After an hour, I was able to reset my password and get back into my email, only to find that the email confirmations from Surewest had been deleted from my email files, not in a folder or deleted files, just gone. I think that must be against the law. So, Comcast sucks.

I received the promotional ad in the mail to upgrade to the xfinity triple play a couple of months ago, I called and accepted the offer the date was set, and I was given my new phone number, and was very anxious to get all of the new upgrades and a home phone. The day of the installation i waited and no one ever arrived when I called I could not get an answer as to where the technician was and what time he would arrive, I had to leave to go to work i continued to call and inquire with no resolution, they said they would issue my 20 dollar credit and that I would be contacted later that evening to reschedule my appointment for the next day at my convience but I was never contacted.

The next day I began calling that morning, I repeatedly asked to speak to a supervisor, but was always told that they had to notify a supervisor and that one would call me, this happened at least 3 to 4 times that day, still no call and also no appointment was scheduled. The next day I started calling again I never recieved my credit and have yet to talk to anyone COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

We have been customers for years and we actually wanted comcast intill all these promblems begain. We cant even use gsevelowour landline phone. This is extreme. I finally got online and im trying to hurry brfore it cuts off. please respond at 832-971-0594

Comcast SUCKS! 9 mos of problems, including weak signal, slow internet, phone down for at least a week 3 months in a row, they lost my phone number (they ported my number to someone else), service came and unplugged my phone one time, then got in the truck and drove away, no paper work! Another time service doesn't show up or even call when scheduled. This is just a small sampling of the last year with these jerks, if I listed them all I would need to find a book publisher.

This has been escalated to corporate level and still problems, not just for me but for others in the area. How do they stay in business? They have the worst service, and don't care about the customers at all. Comcast SUCKS! I can't wait for FiOS to come to my area!

On 15 Mar 2011 I was made an offer by a Comcast Sales Rep to get their Digital Preferred Plus, Triple Bundle Package that includes an HD DVR, two HD receivers, free HBO, Starz, etc. if I would sign up for a 24 month contract. Total price for the package would be $109.99 per month. I would also be charge a $7 a month rental fee for the modem plus Cable boxes for $30 a month and about $10 in tax. The total cost should not exceed $150 a month for the duration of the 2 year plan. For 12 months I paided under $150 month.

Now I get the bill for Apr 2012 and my rate went up to $183 per month. I called them, they said I would only get the $109 rate for the first 12 months, the next twelve months would be the new rate of $129 and $29.85 for cable boxs.

I called the billing dept. I informed them that my service order specifically states that my base rate was $109.99 per month for 24 months. They informed me there was nothing I could do about it because I only had a service order, not a contract. I told them all I ever had was a Service Order that was provided to me the day I signed up, so in my estimation this is the contract. I also asked why the Service Order says nothing about fee changes after the first 12 months, the rep had to answer to this.

I then requested to talk to a Supervisor, and after about 10 minutes I was connected to a supervisor. She told me just about the same thing that the Customer Service rep said. But she would transfer me to a department that work with me to change my plan. When Comcast get you to sign a contract it should be in bold print about after 12 months the price will change but they know you would probally not buy into there scheme to get you into there plans.

I called to pay my bill and needed to speak to someone about the bill and why the amount is different every month, a female named Shandy answered and she was very RUDE from the very first. She has no customer service skills and she will be one of the reasons I change my service carrier if I decide to do that. I never got my questions answered I did pay my outstanding balance. Myself being a supervisor of 28 employees half being phone service half being front desk registration if she worked for me I would terminate her she is not and can not be good for your organization.

After getting the runaround now for 8 months I was basically told today that because I didn't complete some phantom "form" or other process which I was never advised about and never received that I was ineligible for the $100.00 Visa gift card after signing up for triple play service online with Comcast in June 2011. I was never contacted, emailed or written to advise me of any problems either. I asked for a $100 credit on my bill but was denied that as well with supervisor Tyesha today. I see many, many complaints online now about this same scam and realize I've been duped. I will certainly never use Comcast again in the future!

I have been a customer for a couple of years now and I have paid my bills early or on time. I tried to explain to a couple of representives that my wallet had been stolen. I asked if they could make a payment arrangements and turn my service back on. They told me no and I am not satisfied with that answer because I've done what's been asked of me as a customer but when I ask Comcast to be the provider I believed I was signing a contract with be it's no.. I am beyond satisfied with your customer service. I am debating whether or not to stay with Comcast. I actually have two accounts with you a commercial and personal account. I hope there is someone who can resolve this problem.

We purchased 3 iphone 4 devices about 2 months ago and had comcast install a wireless router shortly after. Our computers and wii work with this Arris router, but our iphones only work intermittently, and rarely. We have had data use overage charges the past 2 months. I have spent whole weekends on the phone with both apple and comcast support and have been unable to resolve the problem. Comcast response, during the 12 or 13 times I've called in to request help, is always a sales pitch for their "signature service". They will do nothing to resolve the problem unless you purchase this expensive "signature service". In typical Comcast style, you can pay to have this almost useless wireless router installed, but, if you want it to actually work, well, that costs extra. I do not trust this wretched company that if I pay the $80 upfront plus $14.95 monthly extortion to have a working wireless device, that I will actually have a working wireless device. I can't get this crap out of my home fast enough. I wouuld advise anyone to steer clear of comcast wireless for iphone. It will cost you more in money, time, and aggrevation than data overuse charges ever will. Also, comcast will never admit that the problem is with them. They will tell you that the problem is with Apple, but of course, comcast will fix "apple's problem" for a high fee.

On 12/18/12 I cancelled my Comcast Service due to the continual increase in the cost of my cable. I went to FIOS and am very happy with them and wish I had dropped you sooner - I am a 23+ year exclusive subscriber. I could not get any of your many rude empoyees to offer me a better less expensive package. Since then I have been trying to settle this account. According to Isac I have $130.00 coming to me. This was after multiple one hour conversations that lead nowhere. My Ticket number is 014003196 with a reference number of #2849. I have not seen a check. I also disagree with the amount due me, I paid $228.00 a few days before the switch so feel I am owed much more of that back. Nonetheless I have seen nothing. I have called on this repeatedly, gone through the maze of phone trees and repeated my story countless times. I will never use or recomment Comcast to anyone. The employees in the front desk at Corliss St in Pittsburgh are so rude and indifferent it is amazing to me a company would hire them. I have read on line that complaints are just ignored and no resolution is ever achieved. Well I have filed my complaint, I will wait to see what happens.

when you first went to Xfinity, I tried it and found that it was completely unsafactory, now I am on basic cable, and was told that I would not have to go to the Xfinity boxes, now according to the news and tv I must have a xfinity box this month in order to receive cable. I went to the office at 145 Park of Commerce Dr. to get the boxes that I would need and was told that I must pay for the boxes that I have and pay for the new boxes. I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMCAST BOX. I was told that I must prove that I do not have the boxes, I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMCAST BOXES. I was also told that a Comcast Tec could come to my house with a charge. I cannot pay anymore than I am already paying. I am trying to get to the Mayor and Aldermen in Savannah, just this year Comcast was challanged to stay in Savannah, Comcast promised that anytime we called the local phone number, we would get a local person and there would always be a Manager at the Savannah location, well that is not the case now, I will push as hard as I can to get Comcast out of Savannah, but I am a older somewhat disabled female citizen, os I know you do not fear anything from me,

but I do hope that you will receive the same disregard of your company that you company has given me.

God bless each and everyone of you'll and remember that what you give out you will receive 10 fold.

I was lured into changing from dish network to Comcast with a $250.00 gift card in Jan 2012. To date, they have given me the run-a-round for this gift card. After a month of service I called their office and was told "we wait 6 months before issuing the gift card, to make sure the customer is staying with us". Okay I thought. So by July, I figured it's been over 6 months, I called again, after being switched around to several customer representatives, I was switched over to a whole new department "rebate center" I was told by the rebate "the company has to call us telling us you are eligible."

So I call back to Comcast main number , I was told I am eligible, as I stayed on the line, the representative called the rebate center to tell them I am eligible. I was told I should receive my rebate in 10 days . well the rebate never came, so AGAIN I call Comcast. Now they tell me I'm NOT eligible. ONE BIG SCAM! we spent almost $300 to switch over, only because we were told we would get the rebate. Now, NOTHING! T his company should be ashamed and discredited for it's ploy to deceive consumers! I do plan on sending a complaint to the Consumer Affiairs office also.

I will attempt to make a long story short: In Feb/2011 I was made an offer by a Comcast Sales Rep to get their Digital Preferred Plus, Triple Bundle Package that includes an HD DVR, two HD receivers, free HBO, Starz, etc. if I would sign up for a 24 month contract. Total price for the package would be $89.99 per month. I would also be charge a $5 a month rental fee for the modem plus about $4 in tax. The total cost should not exceed $101 a month for the duration of the 2 year plan.

Well guess what? My first bill was $142. I called Comcast and after a long wait they reduced the bill down to $102.87. Each month following I had to go through the same hoops with their billing dept. They always tried to charge more than the agreed upon cost.

Finally, after months of calling them every time I got a bill, they adjusted the payment down to $105 per month.(A little more than stated but I didn't want to waste more time for a $4 per month overcharge.
Now I get the bill for Feb/2012 and my rate went up to $144 per month. I called them, they said I would only get the $105 rate for the first 12 months, the next twelve months would be the new rate.

I called the billing dept. I informed them that my service order specifically states that my base rate was $89.99 per month for 24 months. They informed me there was nothing I could do about it because I only had a service order, not a contract. I told them all I ever had was a Service Order that was provided to me the day I signed up, so in my estimation this is the contract. I also asked why the Service Order says nothing about fee changes after the first 12 months, the rep had to answer to this.

I also asked if Sales Representatives of Comcast are trained to deceive potential customers, because that is what seems to be occurring, again to answer to this. I then requested to talk to a Supervisor, and after about 10 minutes I was connected to a supervisor. She told me just about the same thing that the Customer Service rep said. But she would transfer me to a department that work with me on this problem.

Again, I was on hold for another 10 minutes or so and a Representative answered and asked when I would like to cancel the Comcast Service. I was a little taken aback by this maneuver. Was this the way Comcast Customer Care settles disputes, by having you cancel your subscription with them, instead of trying to fix it.

I was also informed that there would be additional charges for quitting before the end of the contract. I informed them there is no contract, all I had was the service order. Then they told me that shortly after signing up with Comcast I responded to a recorded phone call describing the terms and conditions, and this translates in to a contract.

I never received such a call, and I never would have agreed to it.
To be honest, I do like the Comcast Triple Play Bundle, but they really need to put a little honesty into their sales and billing departments. I don't like to be lied to and I hate having to call them repeatedly because they always charge you more than the agreed upon rates.

Will I stay with Comcast? Unless they decide to run an organization that has true scruples and integrity, and unless they honor the service order I agreed to in 2011, I will probably go back to Direct TV, they might cost a little more, but they have never lied to me or changed the monthly rate in their favor every month.

Agent first called me and told me he was not going becasue no one answer the phone i have proof of all the calls receive by the technician, Secon customer call to his agent to tell that main entrance did not allow him to come in, but he didnt say that he was allow to park in a designated area and be escort by a golf cart to the building second refuse as a comcast customer we have no complaint site to complaint all this kind of albitrage that comcast does the only thing they know to say is the computer says you did not attend the call or our appologies and with that they think everything is sold the hoy me the stuped wating sunday $20 he did not come on time and then he refuses to come in, and the 6 days with nol internet connection i want my credit back and fast.

Have feedback for Comcast?