Comcast Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

420+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Comcast corporate: 1-800-934-6489

I recently spent more than 6 hours on the phone attempting to add phone service to an existing Comcast plan.Was told that battery backup was available in my area and at my request that Comcast would install for FREE, 2 additional phone jacks for the new phone service. On the day the service tech showed up, he informed me that Comcast no longer installed phone jacks at any residence and that I would have to hire an independent contractor to do that work. He also informed me that my geographic area does not have the battery backup support for phone service in the event of power failures. When I called back to Comcast to followup on their bold face lies to me, I asked for a manager and was told they would return my call in less than 30 minutes. That was more than 36 hours ago and I have yet to hear from them.

Comcast customer service is notorious for disconnecting phone calls when customers call in with legitimate complaints. Their customer service reps do not speak English in many cases. If you call Comcast on the same issue and talk to 5 different people, you get 5 different answers and the majority of the time, none of the answers are correct. In addition, they place you on extended holds claiming to "check" on something. Honestly, that is a true sign they do not know their jobs - if they did, they could give you immediate responses without having to put you on hold unless it was an unusual technical issue. Their staff is either not trained or very poorly trained. Do not be fooled when you asked for a manager - you are not being transferred to a manager. I am also fed up with them transferring you from one person to another and you having to repeat your issue over and over and over - perhaps that can be resolved recording your issue and playing it to them via a recorded version. You are constantly on hold for times that extend for periods up to more than an hour before a customer rep comes on the line and then some will automatically disconnect you to avoid talking to you. Even the techs that i know that work for Comcast has confirmed that their customer reps do this to avoid talking to customers. Most reps have very poor grammar, speak in slang and are so unprofessional. I work in customer service and one instance of me doing this to a customer, I would be out the door.

They are only transferring you to another rep sitting beside them that tells you they are a manager. Even the Comcast tech that came out to on the day that the jacks were to be installed for the new service, he informed me that Comcast service employees lie to customers just to get them hooked. Comcast provides poor customer service but yet they continue to escalate monthly costs for phone, internet and cable. It is really bad when Comcast employees (not just one) tells the horror stories about how Comcast treats their customers. I think the techs out in the field try to do their job but it is those working in the office that mistreats the customers.

NEVER fail to demand that Comcast give you a credit when you feel they have mistreated you, failed to provide you with good customer service, failed to show up for on-time tech calls or even when the rep gets nasty with you telling them you are moving your service to another provider because you are a long term customer that does not have to accept their attitude. In many cases, I have been able to get credits on my account because of their mistreatement and attitude towards me. I have even had them to give me free service for at least a 30 day period for their poor customer service. I am so grateful that Comcast was not allowed to merge with TWC.

A Comcast customer service rep contacted me, and told me that my program was running out. He also said that the next Bill would be $136.00. I asked for programs that would be less expensive, and was told that there were none - the $136.00 was the least expensive program. I then asked if he would look for a less expensive program, and I received the following - I do not understand what the problem is and will be cancelling my account soon due to these problems.

I have been with Comcast for over 12 years and this is the worse customer service I have experienced.My customer service representative 's name is Raddin Griffin who renewed my contract and informed of any outstanding charges of 62 dollars in which I payed because he said he can't renew if I had a balance and now I can't locate him and I got hung up on twice today by a male who told me the company was too big for him to find Mr. Griffin, therefore he hung up on me...I have been put on hold,to no avail and have been told that I will be contacted in 48 hours to no avail...they are trying to hang a unbundled bill over my head that is not mine. Mr. Griffin told me that once I renew my contract I would get my new bundled bill. I have got my bill and an unbundled bill that is not mine and I need answers asap or I will have to take my longstanding and loyal business elsewhere!! You can reach me at the email above or my business number to discuss my Comcast complaints.

Comcast is driving me nuts-almost every month there is a bill problem-recent experience-got a letter from Comcast low battery on phone modem-called to get a replacement I said I am not paying for a battery-I pay you all $3,228 a year -Verizon wants my business-no you will not pay for the battery-call from Comcast battery department need information off the modem-you sent me the letter??-went down in the basement and got the information-three weeks later got a little battery which didn't fit-called need the same in formation I gave before-not only gave them that but had the battery in my hand and gave them the number-the battery lady in the Philippines-no can use battery number??-another month goes by no battery-call again your representative I believe from Pensacola FL says we need to send a technician out.

I am not paying for a technician-no you will not have to pay-technician comes out "we don't carry any batteries in our truck"-two weeks later get a the right battery-then comes the bill 8-28-15 for $303.17 call representative #5830 says after about 15 minutes while she checks my bill should be $223.22 I had been charged for stuff I never ordered- I sent in the check-10-7-15 get a bill for $329.70 $60 in arrears-what is going on-call and get representative either #C99 or #V99 no you owe $295.70 invoice is wrong-so I send in $295.70 today I get a nasty notice from some other address in Comcast threatening to cut off my service-each time I talked to a representative I asked is all this information going into the computer on my account so people know what is going on.

Oh yes that is what you owe and it is all recorded. So I now know why Comcast is rated so low against not only cable companies but industry at large-so could you please get this straightened out as soon as possible.

Yesterday, I called to question the $20 increase in my bill. I was being charged for a service I don't even use! That was part of it.. The call lasted 40 minutes. What I was told was that for $112 i could have the same service by your so called LOYALTY dept. staff. This afternoon I turn on the tv and find channels missing. Called again and was told for that price I would have less channels so now I have to pay $129 for what I was told yesterday would be $112. I am very upset! Why do your people say one thing and do another? Why do you LIE? I am on a fixed income and don't need rate increases. I have had the misfortune of having Comcast for cable for 5 years. Comcast has a monopoly in Oregon. I had AT&T in Ohio and loved it. When I called AT&T they said they said the FTC or FCC or some federal regulatory agency would not let them in California, Oregon, or Washington. So who did Comcast pay off to keep AT&T out? Your service is sub standard, and yet you keep wanting more money for less service than AT&T offers. AT&T charges way less and offers way more!

On 10/02 I called to transfer cable but bought the bundle Cable, phone &internet I was given an install date of 10/12. A tech came and could not do job, needed outside maintenance. I was told problem would be solved in 72 hours, then the next day I was given install date 10/21. On 10/21 another tech comes he says he can't do the job because no one ever did the outside job. Then I spoke to tech department they said problem would be solved in 24-48 hours, they transferred me to customer service and the automated system hung up on me. I called the Comcast customer service again a supervisor said he would expedite the ticket and give me a credit and that someone would call me on 10/22 by 10:00a.m. I got a hang-up call and called right back spoke to yet another rep, who says someone said they spoke to me about 15 minutes earlier and that I agreed to have the install on 10/28. I did not agree to this and spoken to no one. So now I am being lie on in addition to being lied to. Then this Comcast rep said that a supervisor would call me in 4 hours that was 30 hours ago. I've had it, Comcast does not value my business nor respect me.

This is the most disappointing situation with Comcast after waiting almost a half hour to speak to customer service and requesting to speak with a supervisor I was told that I could not be connected to a supervisor. That's not customer service that avoidance. This has happened on several occasions and still no call back, no answer no resolution. Thinking about cancelling the service all together and could not even do that. I am getting tired of always being left with no resolution. Enough is enough, it's time to escalate my complaint to the CEO or at least someone who will care.

I wish to express an opinion about the quality of customer support, service especially with the phone personnel. You guys should send a contingent of managers to Florida to look at the service criteria of Bright House corporation. They are very in tuned with the customer, your phone people are not, you get to speak to a real person promptly instead of listening to recorded messages. Your people have incorrectly set up tech services appointments for us and at this last time one operator told us we were scheduled for a tech support person at a specific time and when no one showed up we called and were told we didn't have an appointment, they don't have listening skills to perform, and at least twice we have been cut off at your end by operators. Completely unacceptable service and response.

In late august, 2015, I called and put my TV Comcast on vacation as I would not be there for September through December, 2015. Today, October 13, 2015, I received a bill for almost $145.00 which means they did not put me on vacation mode. I called today and talked to someone and was cut off. I called back and was told that I didn't put it on vacation. Unfortunately for me, I didn't write down the conformation number if I was given one. Danielle did not give me one today as she put me (supposedly) put me on vacation mode. In my opinion, she didn't care less if I went to another company. Listen to the recording she has. So, basically I am out at least $145.00 + depending on what they do with the next bill. I have been with Comcast for many years. If someone on their end made a mistake, I pay the price. Certainly when I get back in January, I will look into another company. Don't know if I will switch or not. That remains to be seen.

I have a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4250 HDC cable box. This box was installed back in 2009. I am having problems accessing On Demand. I try to get a channel and will be over 10 minutes or never getting one to open. Rebooting never helps. It will jump back and forth between TV Shows and A to C or from one alphabetic letter to another and never stay on a channel long enough to open. Other than being slow, there is no problem going through or changing the other channels. I just purchased a new Vizio smart TV and feel like a more modern cable box would be better. I do not feel like I should have to pay for a new box if I disconnect this one and exchange it at the Baytown, TX Comcast office. If I have to pay to get better service than I am getting (which I think is too much now) I will go to another Television service, such as AT&T of Satellite service.

I have the xfinity app on my I-pad and have tried to watch the baseball playoffs the last couple of days and keep getting error message "3305" - can connect with others stations on the app ,what gives ? This has happened before - why have it offered if it doesn't work - downloaded Tbs app watching game there -but you frustrate me!

In February 2015, I was approached by a sales representative of Comcast asking if I would consider Comcast as my cable provider. After an in-depth conversation with the Comcast representative where he assured me that there was NO CONTRACT with subscribing to Comcast, I made an appointment with and through the Comcast Representative to have it installed in my home; the installation was to include the xfinity bundle including cable, internet, and home phone service for 99.95 per month for three televisions in my home with the included home security system for an additional $29.95 which he promised I could have installed at a separate address. The problem I am complaining about is the latter. I am being charged a fee of $39.95 for the home security system.

I have called numerous times to have my billing corrected which resulted in several months I was only billed $29.95. Now, once again I am being billed $39.95 and have attempted to call customer service to have this problem resolved. How can we resolve this issue by billing my account the $29.95 that was originally quoted me in the beginning? I would love to share a favorable outcome of this issue with my 5000 Facebook friends and 3000 twitter followers as soon as possible.

I decided to bundle with Comcast a few months ago. I have phone, cable tv and internet with Comcast now and I am so sorry I did this. My cable tv is always going on the blink, my phone does not work right every few weeks and my internet service is so slow. I have called customer service numerous times and have found that most of them don't have a clue what they are doing. I have also been hung up on, ad have waited over and over for a manager or supervisor to call me back, which never happened. I have never seen such poor customer service in my life. I will never recommend Comcast to anyone and am looking forward to going back to Century Link when I can. They always took care of things in a timely manner and were always very professional. Never again will I sacrifice good service to save a few dollars a month!

My wireless router went bad so I took it to the Comcast store in Grayson, GA. Well their system was down and so they printed out a receipt with a tracking number: 1z4023vw0395541562. SO I went to UPS and they boxed it up and gave me the tracking number that Comcast did. Well some how the damn thing ended up in North Carolina, So could you straighten this out; also through the weekend we spent about 14 to 17 hours with different "technicians." So when you send the new one I expect a deduction from my Bill.

Today I was excited to get internet and I didn't get nothing.The light on the modem never stopped blink so we can set the box up. So I called customer service and they said they will send someone out to my house to help with the box on the September 22 between 11 and 12 o'clock. So the day comes and it is 20 minutes to 12 when I got a call saying it they need to reschedule a date. That was so unprofessional. Tomorrow I will be returning the modem and Comcast might have lost a customer.

What happens with my Comcast is my bill is different every month I have to challenge it. I spend at least 30 minutes a month talking to a representative about my Comcast bill. Not only am I frustrated about having to call every month my time is worth money also. But when I get a representative that usually came speak English or pronounce my name. I've been a loyal customer since 1980s I feel I shouldn't have to call every month or so to get my bill adjusted. I think you should reimburse me for my time and efforts. Very unsatisfied with your service.

Moving from one home to another is stressful. But who would have thought that transferring my cable would be the largest stress of the ordeal. I requested a change of service address online. A few minutes later i was contracted by a csr to confirm. This was good. I confirmed And was told that a specialist would be in touch with in the next day. They called and confirmed AGAIN that all of my services would stay the same. So that afternoon i get home to find all of my comcast services are turned off. Ok well i can deal with that. It's only 3 days before i requested. I move all the equipment to my new place. Hook it up and call the activation number. They get my internet working a d state that

We were Comcast customers. Aside of general abuse, such as terrible response from Comcast, difficulty with customer service, getting disconnected and re-routed numerous times, you just give up trying to call them. SO, we sold our home, purchased a new one, and Comcast does not service the area we moved to. OK. So I tried to set a shut off date-revert back to the top of this-seven operators later and much distress on my part, I finally get a shut off date, but am informed I am being charged an early termination fee, $500.00! I did not break my contract, I MOVED. They don't care. So I paid my final bill, turned in the equipment, now am being harassed by collections, even though I am making payments to COMCAST. This is just ridiculous. I had excellent credit....had, now I have a derogatory mark! This is inexcusable.

Comcast and xfinity.... Where to even begin. As some one who works from home and spends several hours a day online these are just a few issues I have. The service is spotty at best, almost as poor as the excuses the support line operators will provide. The best part is when my service is down I can't seem to get paid for my time wasted. But alas I can't not pay them for the bill I received, as I was charged for internet I couldn't use, that is until I incurs late fee. If it wasn't for xfinity being the only option in this building I would move services today. But even in America the cable systems can have a monopoly on ask north facing apartments across the nation, because dish can accommodate the south facing units. As for the whole state rating, xfinity has in no way earned even half of the minimum. If you have any other options I would take them.

Comcast is the worst. They mis-schedule appointments without telling you, so you take off work? too bad for you, they don't care. They contradict themselves. They don't care, they are not accountable. This is what happened. We were moving, so we called to transfer service. We were hustled into a 'new' and 'upgraded' service called 'X-1' box which included a free security system. I did not really want a security system, but did not immediately complain. Anyway, they came on Friday after move on Thursday. The installer did not explain the 'new' and supposedly improved system, he basically just hooked up and left. Later, I found out that I GREATLY preferred the old remote, rather than small and black it was larger and silver--so I could read the little numbers. Also, the arrows were not used for simple up and down channel change like the earlier system--they were only used for the 'guide' and/or to see what is showing on the same channel later.

The old system was SO easy---and much faster, you only had to push the up or down arrows AND you could search all the channels without changing the channel very quickly and larger than the 'upgrade.' So, I called--and if you know Comcast, you wait forever and maybe its someone in a foreign country, but I was finally told that since all I needed to do was to take my remote into a physical Comcast store and they would change me back to the old one--all I would then need to do is to call back and have someone 'walk me through the change' . So, I tried this and was told that I could not do this---I would need to have a technician come out and change it for me. Okay--then, they would come on Tuesday morning when my security system was being installed.

My security system? I thought that was today...no, it was rescheduled to Tuesday morning.. (the 1st I had heard of this). Anyway, Tuesday morning comes, and I take off work, only to be told by the security guy that he is only a 'contractor' (he showed me his MCI shirt) and does not even communicate with Comcast, so not only would he not change my box (for One bloody TV!!) but he would not even call Comcast and tell them. I said forget the security system, I never wanted it. (I think this must have made them mad, because then I was told on the phone that they could not reschedule the other appointment--which in fact, had not really been made in their system by the guy in the Comcast store who said he had done it (he was clicking away, how was I to know?)....so after many calls and repeated holds up to 30 min--no exaggeration, I was finally told that my security system was changed.

However, if they sent a technician out again, they would charge me 115$---only to show how great they are, they would reduce it to $49. The Supervisor's name was 'Decarlo' and he refused to give me his last name, insisting that he was the only Decarlo at Comcast.. He refused to waive the fee despite my two days off from work, the changed appointment without telling me, and all the contradictory information given me by various Comcast employees.

He offered an alternative: I should go back to the physical store who had told me wrong before, and swap out the equipment myself---. When I suggested that I was not an IT guy, and would not know exactly how to disconnect the cable box/system and reconnect it, he Decarlo sneered ,"a 3rd grader could do it." Does that sound professional? The only other alternative he could offer would be they would mail me equipment which I could then install myself and then I could take the other cable equipment I had uninstalled myself back to a physical store. That's it. I told him I did not think that was fair and would contact various consumer assistance agencies. He conveyed to me he did not carte.

One of their wires was cut during digging. They returned service to the customers with a temporary wire on the ground across my and several neighbors yards. A permanent wire was put under ground in about a month,and never hooked up. I have tried to get the wire removed for five months. They give a new order number every time I call and I have called about 11 times. I don't have Comcast as a service and the way they do business never will. The last time I called they gave me a false corporate phone number.

Just a note that Steven Young of Eugene, Oregon is a rude and unqualified "so called" tech. A young man of maybe 22 years old, screwed up a simple installation and then when called back the next day he showed up for 5 minutes and then drove away in his Comcast truck without saying a word. Comcast supervisor was contacted and they are aware of this rude and unprofessional conduct. We still haven't fixed the installation problem yet.

I've been a paying Comcast customer on time for over two years. I called and asked if they could lower my bill due to downsizing at work. They said sure we can help you,no problem. But I would have to get a triple play. I didn't want to but they reassured me that my bill would be lowered by 60.00 dollars a month. Great, I'll take it. Two weeks later I get a bill from Comcast for 400 dollars. Triple what I agreed to. I called and was told well that's what you ordered. NO NO, I said they would not believe me. They said we'll review your pass phone call and get back to you. BIG LIE, they never got back to me and when I called again they insisted they were right and I owed the money. I don't have the money so l had to cancel. I'm 60 yrs. old and only have my income to work with. Now I have no TV to watch. Its going to be a long quiet winter!

August 18, 2015 I contacted Comcast to set up a service transfer from building C to B in my apartment complex. That day, it took 2 hours to complete the transaction. I was transferred, disconnected, put on hold and treated rudely. My Landlord changed my moving day to Friday August 28, 2015. August 21, 2015, I called Comcast and changed my transfer appointments. The confirmed appointments were Thursday August 27, 2015, Comcast would arrive at 3700 Gateway Dr. Apt. 401. I was told by Comcast employee the servicemen would be there between 11am and 1pm. Saturday August 29, 2015 Comcast would disconnect service at 3800 Gateway Dr Apt 20. On my moving day which is Friday August 28th, I would take equipment from apt 20 over to the new apt 401.

I explained to each and every Comcast employee the reason these days were so important to me as a customer of approximately 40 years. I am disabled. I am housebound. I only sleep from 10p to midnight. I keep my TV turned on for 22 hours a day. I need the distraction from my pain. I also have no other form of entertainment. ANY kind of disruption in my service would mean a great deal of suffering by me. Connecting at the new apt on Thursday and disconnecting the old apartment on Saturday, would assure me of no disruption of service. On August 20th I called Comcast and explained I had an appointment for disconnecting my service at apt 20 the next day that was cancelled and rescheduled. I told the employee I wanted to reconfirm the change with Comcast so I DO NOT lose my TV service on Friday.

I explained I watch TV all night long as I do not sleep. He assured me the change was made and in no way would my service be turned off until the following Saturday August 29, 2015. Before I hung up, I asked him to repeat what he just confirmed one more time. I was scared my TV would go off during the night because of previous trouble with Comcast. I was watching TV in the middle,of the night and at 3am August 21, my TV was disconnected. I was so disappointed after all the precautions I made with Comcast. I called and was told my service could not be turned on until the office opened the next morning at 8am. This was told to me around 4:15am after being in the line with Comcast off and on since 3 am. I was disconnected twice while being transferred. I called over and over answering the same questions over and over. I became ill and needed to be taken to the doctor at 9:30am the next morning. I called Comcast at exactly 8:00am and asked to have my service reinstated. That call took 1/2 hour after being disconnected yet again during a transfer. When I returned home from the doctor, my TV was on again.

Yesterday around 10:45am, I called Comcast before I began packing to move. I wanted to make 100% sure they would be at apt 401 August 27, the next day between 11a and 1p so my son could let them in. I was to,d I had no appointments scheduled with them anytime in the future. I said, there must be a mistake and I gave him my confirmation dates and times for both reconnect Thursday and disconnect Saturday. I explained to this man I set this up,last week to be 100% certain my service would NOT be interrupted. I have to cut this,short as I am feeling ill again due to this stress Comcast keeps causing me. After being disconnected 6 times and calling back to answer the same questions I had been answering all,last week, I finally said, "yes" to the survey. During the survey, I answered 1 for all my questions and was disconnected right in the middle of a question. Did Comcast do that in error like the last 9 times I was disconnected, or was it because it was a negative survey? I called and asked for a manager. Every time I got disconnected and had to call back, I had to start my story all,over with a new employee.

After getting nowhere, I just kept repeating, "please, I beg you,,let me speak to a manager with Comcast". Around 1pm after beginning this simple confirmation at 10:45a, I was connected with a manager in Tennessee named, Kristin. She had a southern accent and told me she had no record of any appointments for my account. I said, that is impossible as I was given a window of 11am and 1pm on Thursday to have service connected at 3700 Gateway Dr. Apt 401. She held firm and kept telling me the earliest she can have someone come to apt 401 to transfer my service was September 1, 2015. I said that was completely unacceptable as I have had this appointment for a week just so I would NOT have ANY interruption in my service. I told her I was ill and needed TV 22 hours a day. She was rude and kept saying, "ma'am", I cannot make a special exception for you. I said, please just honor my confirmed appointment.

We argued for a long time. I asked to please speak to her boss. She proceeded to actually tell me her bosses do NOT have telephones. I couldn't even believe she just said that to me. Comcast bosses do not have any telephone service. She said, how can she give me a number to call when they have no telephones. I told her my request to honor my appointment is not asking too much. I worked for a major airline in the Philadelphia International Airport for 35 years and I know she can help me if she valued my business. She said, "well I am sorry, there are no openings tomorrow". She said, "ma'am, I will not be hurt one way or another if your service is or is not turned on tomorrow". I told her in 35 years of working in customer service, I have never spoken to a valued passenger of ours like that. I said, "goodbye" and hung up. Very calmly, I re dialed Comcast yet again, listened to the prompts and asked to speak to a manager. Kelly, in the Pittsburg office listened to my problem of the last 2 1/2 hours and the past week. I even mentioned the 5 days last month we went without wifi service because we had to wait for an appointment. Kelly contacted her dispatch and reinstated my appointment for Thursday transfer to new apartment 401 between 11a and 1pm. She was very polite and apologetic.

During the time I was speaking to Kristen from Tennessee, my TV went blank. It said there is a problem with the hub top box and gave instructions to unplug and plug back in after 10 seconds. TV should reboot and be fine. I told Kelly my service was disconnected while I have been speaking to Comcast during the past 3 hours. She spent 1/2 hour making 6 attempts to reinstate my TV. She said ther is a disconnect pending. She said although my recorded shows were transferred to the new apt, my TV will,stay on. I thanked her and hung up. I waited until around 2:30pm and called Comcast again for my 30-40th time in 10 days. I spoke to Jason in Pittsburgh. He also said the TV would come on and stay on until the disconnection appointment on Saturday. The TV turned red and said service is no longer available. Call xfinity. Now, if you can believe this, I actually called Comcast AGAIN, told the woman my situation. She said, she can't reverse the service back to my apt 20 for the next 3 days. I lost it,,it was too much for one person to handle. I became very, very sick. I said, calmly, please do what ever it takes to reverse my service. I am sick, housebound and rely on TV to get me through my days.

I cannot go 3 days without service. I explained I called a week ago to make these appointments accurately so I would NOT ever have to go without TV. She called back at 4:40pm and said she is working on it and will,do her best I had to go to my daughter's so I wouldn't have to sit in a quiet room and wait for Comcast to see if they can reinstate my TV I spent from 10:30am or 10:45am until 4:30 in the afternoon trying to settle something that was set up and confirmed last week. I feel completely abused by Comcast and would cancel my contract if there was another cable company in which to join. It's 4:08am. I have been sitting in a dark room since midnight. I will not have had TV service for 3 days and 3'nights IF on Friday, when I take my equipment to apt 401 I finally have TV service. There is no guarantee of anything where Comcast is concerned. I am completely dissatisfied with this company and the way I have been mistreated in the last 10 days.

I spend total of 13 1/2 hours speaking on the telephone with Comcast just to transfer my service from building C to building B. I took EVERY measure to assure my service would NOT be disrupted during my move. I have no idea what will,happen over the next 3 days. I do know I have a contract with Comcast to view television. I, however,,have NO TV service for 3 whole days. This is very poor service. I'd like to be contacted. I'd like to have my service reinstated and not interrupted again I would,like someone to speak to Kristin from Tennessee concerning appropriate customer service for your company. If Comcast stood behind their,commercials, I believe I deserve some kind of compensation for 10 days of stress, 13 1/2 hours of telephone time and the,loss of my TV for,3 days. Jason, gave me a $50 credit on this months bill. That was kind of him and he was respectful along with Kelly. I'd be happy to pay Comcast back the $50 to be able to watch Tv over the next few days and nights.

Since February 2015 i have had exposed wires coming from my box to my house. The tech came out late to fix a connection problem he removed the box that holds the wires that attaches to the house and ran a new line from the house to the street. he left my house wires exposed and told me that he would return the next day to re attach the box and lay the line. I have never seen nor heard from him again. I have called many time over the past 6 months with the same old story someone will call you back. I am now at the point where i have to go outside during bad weather and "wiggle" the wires that are exposed to get a signal.

I received a missed call 8/12/15 and called them back 8/14/15 to find out that the ticket has been closed and I have to start this all over again. This is what happened the last 3 time. I have even gone into one of the store fronts here in Jacksonville to try and set up an appointment but no someone has to call. At this point i hold Comcast responsible if anything happens to my son while cutting the grass, due to he has to move the 35+ feet of exposed wiring around to do so.

I do not know when I started having problems with my on demand because I hardly ever use I returned home from vacation on 07/10/2015. I tried to go on demand to watch a few TV shows that I had missed while on vacation. All I could get was an error message. I tried calling Comcast and all I could get was recordings that had no selection for my problems. I tried a few days later and did get a person that tried to send a refresh signal that did not work. The agent I spoke to suggested sending a tech. out, I do not remember how many days I had to wait but the on demand worked while the tech. was there and stopped working when he left. It took about two or three days to get another person on the phone. the same process in resolving my problems was used down to sending another tech out some days later.

To cut my complaint short, I am still having problems with my on demand and this Sunday (08-09-15) I had trouble watching a few regular cable channels. I have had three techs. come out and I am still having problems with the on demand and now sometimes with the regular cable channels. Every time I am able to get a person on line they tell me that they will credit my bill for the time lost but the problem will have to be corrected before crediting my bill, the credit sounds good but I would like to have my cable working correctly again. I enjoy watching my TV and would like to be able to do that again. I am now waiting on another tech. to come out again, this will make four (4).

I am ready to let Comcast go and find another cable company. I swore by Comcast, I have been with them for at least 10 years and when asked by other cable companies to switch I always said I was happy with Comcast, that has changed this last month. I am tired of calling, I am tired of technicians coming out and having the same problem a few hours after they leave. I hope someone can do something about this problem. I guess you say " why not leave if I am that unhappy?" believe me if this problem isn't corrected and my bill credited I will leave. Sophia (601-714-6268) day 8am to 5pm

I talked to a rep from Comcast today. I finally go an American on the phone that I could understand. In the past I have got people from other countries who I could not understand. I would ask them to repeat what they were saying until I would give up. Why do you not have Americans on your phones?

It is not just the experience, it is the quality of what was done and what was not done: My mother, E. Williams is a senior citizen of 87 years-old. She has had service with Comcast since the mid-80's. On more than a few occasions, I've had to confer with Comcast regarding billing and customer service. Her last bill was for $131 which was deducted from her checking account, the month before that, the bill was $91. If the payments are taken directly from her account there should not be any late fees. But the cost of service is too much and the enormous amounts for same service is ridiculous and unwarranted. Comcast has caused an elderly woman to be drastically overdrawn in her account and put her in financial stability in jeopardy due to your greed. You state that there are no other promos for her, a loyal customer. But I suggest that Comcast create a loyal customer base price for them and senior citizens. Secondly, I suggest that Comcast offer a forgiveness program and credit seniors incentives to remain with you. However, if it is more important for you to ignore them (seniors) and deliberately overcharge them, I suppose there is nothing else to do except to make sure this does not happen to my mother again by changing providers and placing the results of Comcast actions or in-action where it serves us best.

I do not have Comcast services at all. I have not for 6 years now. Comcast has put have red and orange markings on my front lawn to dig it up to put in cable. Neighbors across the street and others down the block have Comcast. I told the guys who were surveying that I did not want my lawn dug up for cable. They didn't respond. I will have a law suit against Comcast if my lawn is dug up. I am preparing to put my house on the market in a months time and I won't have my front lawn totally destroyed by being dug up. I expect a response by Monday.

I have been trying to get my bill corrected for over 2 months.. I reduced services because we didn't watch more tan 12 to 15 channels. I was told by Monique in " customer resolutions" on about May 17 my current bill should be $16.25. On line statement continued to show $37 and a few cents. Called back and Hyacinth Hall in "customer resolutions" gave me the $16.25 price and told me to pay that on line. I did on about that date, and my bill continues to show a balance of over $21. Ms. Hall told me in an e-mail my future bills would be $22.48 "plus taxes & fees."

I received an HD converter, which I was told by phone would be free. But the next bill charged me $10 for the converter, so I returned it. Then I was told it should be only $3. May 31 I received a confirmation that it had been received and would take two weeks to remove it from my bill. (Don't you have computers?) My current issue is the $21 balance and the $2.48 (not $3) for the converter. Not much money. Why don't you just tell the guy in the billing dept to take it off and we'll move on. I have bought a streaming device and an indoor antenna which give me everything I want to watch. So if you want my business fix the errors and show me on a new bill it's been done.

We need help. We have been trying since November to get our Comcast On Demand fixed. We have called, had several signals sent, had service men come to the home. The box has been replaced, a cable run from the box itself in the street, every signal sent, it’s been reset, service men each came back twice. After they leave the problem is not fixed, and we do not hear from you again. We have paid for a service we have not received for over six months now. We have done everything we can to resolve the problem. We have not been helped nor has anyone ever called us in response to calls to see the problem remedied. Why is this important? My wife has stage 4 cancer; she is at home and on treatment most of the time. Dozens of times we have wanted to watch an on demand movie, or show, hoping against hope it will work. We are tired of asking and requesting only to be forgotten.

I was having trouble with my internet service, and I called Comcast for an explanation of the problem. Your representative told me that services were down in my area and that it would be operational by midnight. However, it was not and a day had gone by and my internet was still not operable.

I called again and your representative said to me the package I have is too slow, basically, and I needed to upgrade to something else. I asked what the cost was and it was higher than I was presently paying. I specifically said no that is not helping me. I just need what I have to work properly. He put a manager on the phone, a foreign speaking gentleman and he stated to me the same thing.

I said again, that is not helping me because it will cost me more than I am paying now. No. I do not want that. I found out months later that it was added anyway and I was told I should have called and cancelled it. I said how can I cancel something I never ordered?

My services were changed without my permission and now I am being penalized and charged for it. It is not fair. I have the internet, obviously because I need it. I have called several times and spoke to several customer service people, still with no results. I was told to pay $17 dollars and some change by a certain date and this is what I done. Only to fine out later that person informed me incorrectly and the remainder of that amount was tacked onto my bill along with the cost of a service that I did not order.

What happened to pleasing and treating the customer fair and justly??

Last night (5/20/15) was David Lettermans's last night. I have watched him for many years and was anxious to see this show. Well, there was no sound on my TV while the program was on - Sure - when the commercials came on the Sound was loud and clear. I was very disappointed.

Comcast is not providing a good service. The past few days there was interruption when the TV would go blank for a few seconds.
Also, a couple weeks ago, Comcast came and installed a box in my front yard without communicating with me. I now have 2 of your boxes in my front yard. With 2 boxes it seems I would have better cable service.

I hope Comcast reviews the numerous complaints they are getting and improve their service.

Made a payment arrangement with the person that called mean 5/15/15. I was not able to give him my credit card number at the end the conversation because I was in a public place. He did not tell me at the end the conversation that payment arrangement was not valid withou a card info. My cable was disconnected on 5/18/15. I was thinking he made an error with payment arrangements because he had the wrong information when he called me. I had to correct him.

I called Comcast. No help with any customer representative, no supervisor available to talk to me. I was told a supervisor will call me back or I can call the same number that called me, the collection departement like the representative said.

They were the rude, unprofessional, it's sounding like I was wasting there time. I had to deal with different people not caring about my problem. After the 3third call, a decent person was able to listen to me and didn't transfer me to an automatic payment system, got me Ebony the supervisor who restore my service and charge me a reconnection service anyway. I set the the payment for Friday the 22 like I had asked from the beginning.

I have been with Comcast over 10 years. I spend 2 hours trying to get somebody help or attention since that conversation was recorded they could retrieve it, I was not making this up. Awful customer service, not caring or helpful don't appreciate the business over all this years. I am very disappointed Comcast or xfinity.

I have been a Comcast customer for 5 years. Those have been 5 of the most horrible frustrating expensive years of service I have ever endured. I have been paying over $200 a month for internet, television, and phone. Internet was their blast 105. Never ever did I get a connection speed of over 25 MBPS. uploads of 1 MPBS. Frequent service interruptions, Constant problems using On demand. Response to complaints was nonexistent.

I finally got fed up with paying so much money for such a horrible semi functional product and called to cancel my service. What a horrible experience. I feel like someone tried to strongarm me, and intimidate me. I have never agreed to, signed or discussed a contract with Comcast. When I insisted on severing the relationship with this horrible, unethical company, I was told I had a contract with them and that I was subject to early termination fees. This will probably be resolved in court.

I am currently waiting on them to review the conversation where I was supposedly told I would be under contract. This conversation doesn't exist. Comcast is using storng-arm, intimidating practices to try to keep me as a customer they can ripoff. Unbelievable. Never do business with this company. Completely unethical, deceptive, and dishonest. Like I said, I will end up in court with them over this one.

TV service not working, on my third call (on hold). 1st call had me perform many tasks. Said would call back and didn't. Called next day got disconnected, then after 35 minutes hung up and now on hold. This is ridiculous treatment from Comcast corporate. I have half a mind to write a letter to their executives.

All three of my services, telephone, internet, and TV, keep going out on a frequent basis. When I speak to Comcast, there is always some new and incomprehensible reason. The latest (today) is that "there is an outage." When I ask what it is that goes out, they do not know. Also, this is the SECOND "outage" within about three weeks. I also want to know WHY these "outages" keep occurring. Nobody knows. I get transferred around, being periodically placed "on hold" usually for upwards of 30 minutes. Twice, after being on hold, I was disconnected (deliberately?)

I finally started to ask for someone from the administration. Again, I was jerked around, put on hold for lengthy periods of time, then disconnected, then finally being told that the name I was told to ask for is just a plain supervisor. I still have note gotten answers or fixed equipment. I was on the phone all day today with Comcast, hour after hour. Ultimately, I got nowhere.

Any ideas?

I want to know where my credits are for the 6 months that Comcast was supposed to close my case with the wrong TV Modem Wi Fi box. They gave me the wrong one since December and over-charged me a lot of money. I hold Betsy for all the credits for 6 months of over-charges. She will need to be in the court case. I also rather not bother with court and I am demanding all my credits.

Stop ignoring me!!! Where are the credits? The first $62 credit is not on the next bill. If not then I wish to cancel my Comcast TV Xfinity. If you piss me off more I'll cancel the whole Triple Play and start a new relationship with Verizon Triple Play. So lets go and now tell me about how much credits that I have. Betsy never told me about the credits just about the prices were lower now and the first $62. So it should be 62 for each of the 6 months from December 23, 2014 through May 23, 2015. Lets go!!!

I'm demanding credits for each over-charges from 12/23/14 through 04/23/15. I was given the higher TV cable when I asked for the lower one. Comcast never wanted to close this case for over 5 months and I paid an over-charge of about $183.00 each of those months and Comcast only gave me $62. Now I'll have to go to court instead of them doing the credits in a fair way. This is with the Better Business Bureau, Facebook and google

1) A week ago last Friday Comcast hired a company to install a box for next door neighbor. They dug up part of my lawn. I feel they did not do a very good job and also Comcast never notified me that they were doing this. Where was the communication?

2) Several nights ago I was unable to get TV or use my computer for several hours.

3) Once again at 5:30 am. the Tv nor my computer were functioning. It finally came on approximately 3 hours later. Since I did not have these services, I should not be charged-Do I get a discount on my Comcast bill.? This is not good service. I now have 2 boxes on my front lawn. I feel I should get better service.

I have charges on my account that are incorrect. So you interrupt my service for your mistake! What kind of business is this? Your employees laughed at me multiple times as well as keeping me on the line for over two hours. Then I get these on demand service credits that are invalid!

Comcast gave me the wrong cable TV part of their Triple Play. They gave me the premium instead of what I asked for since January 2015. I had to pay an over-charge each of those months. Now they finally closed that case and restored my cable TV part but only gave me only $62 in credit off my bill. They only gave one month of credit instead of for 5 months credits. I also see that I paid an over-charge of more than $62 a month since January 2015. So now I'm not paying my any more until I get my credits in full. They can come and take out my Triple Play now if they want to. I don't need these problems from Comcast. They are playing with my mind.

Comcast was unable to provide the service we are contracted for at $185.00 per month for "Bundled service." TV, INTERNET, PHONE.

This service is very inconsistent. It is disrupted weekly without advance notification or explanation. You can be watching TV and it goes to Blue screen saying service will return shortly. That's so incorrect as service can be out for many hours or longer. When all three services are disrupted we can't even call out on our phone as it is in a bundle. We lose all ability to continue to work on the computer.

For years, the cable line was laying above ground for about three tenths of a mile. When a neighbor would drive out of their driveway they would run over the wire and service would be effected. The cable has been put deeper in ground but service still is disrupted. They really need a Public Service Administration Audit of their operation in North MS.

We want the service we pay for!!

I had equipment that was not working properly and called Comcast and let them know. Comcast sent a technician out to fix the problem and failed to inform me that I was going to be charged $140 to fix the problem. I called Comcast's billing department and they told me that wasn't right and they would take off $70 if I signed up to pay them $4.99 a month for insurance incase there equipment failed. Why should I pay to have Comcast fix their faulty equipment. If Comcast does not right the wrongs, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and switch to another company.

I ordered Comcast for internet and cable a week prior to moving in my new apartment with an installation date for 5\2\15 between 4pm and 6pm. I was at my apartment at 3:45pm, to wait for the technician, as well as my boyfriend and kids. I had my cell phone, which is the only number you have, on me the whom time.

At 6:30pm, I called and spoke with Dillon. He informed me that he put a ticket in to escalate the problem, and that a supervisor would be calling. So, now I have wasted three hours of my families life waiting, and putting aside our move, so we can have tv and internet with Comcast. No call again.

I called 5/3/15, about 12:45pm wondering what was going on. I talked with Matthew. He said he could have someone out the next day. I informed him that was not okay because I had an agreed upon time and date, and the technician never called or showed. So, he put in a ticket #028820830. He said someone would call by 1:15 pm. Again, no call.

My boyfriend called back at 2:15pm, and did not get the name of this rep, but he said 10:15am 5/4/15, or the next opening is not until Thursday. Again, this is not okay. I should not have to rearrange my schedule because your technician failed to do a job. Also, I scheduled it for the time I did for a reason. Then the rep proceeds to say we can pick it up. If i wanted to pick it up, I would have done that in the first place.

So now, I have no internet, which is needed for school and work, or cable. I asked for a supervisor, and the rep said that is what the escalation ticket is for. I am very disappointed with the way your business is run. Thanks for making me just a ticket number!

Cannot get through to any one for tech support , Every week I get an error code Soaoo. tonight the majority of the channels has this code when I tried to call the first 5 time the phone would ring then hang up. every time after this I was put through an automatic phone system where I had to listen to promotions about your services never with an oppertunity to speak to a tech. and eventually again hung up on. your service is poor. your response to the public is very poor. I demand a personal response where I will hang up on you the first 5 times the next 4 I wont let you speak, but will tell you why you should buy my car. then I will tell you why I am canceling my service with you !!! waiting for your response with deaf ears!!!

I called today and spoke with an agent whom told me that I had to pay $278 to reactivate my services. I told her in I will pay for my these terms. She took my card information and transfers me to someone who was going to trouble shoot my services. After being transferred a least four times, each time being promised that my services will be back on soon. I doin malt spoke to whom I was told was the person to help me and he said my service would be on in a minutes. After a hour my service still was not on so I callled back only to be told I had to make an additional pay. When would be $216 more dollars.

I requested Comcast Xfinity with their Triple play in January 2015. So they send out their guy to set up the Xfinity modem box with Wi Fi. The guy gave me the most expensive box instead of the cheaper cable one that I had requested. So instead of me paying $129.00 they are charging me $250.07 a month. So I inquired to them and they sent out the correct Xfinity modem Wi Fi box in the mail and I changed the hook up then called them to activate it and sent back the expensive one back with their pre-paid label. Now I'm still getting billed for the expensive one for four months for $250.00 instead of $129.00 for the one I asked for in the first place. This is the third time I called them up about the over-charge and Comcast tells me that no one had closed the case with the expensive box.

They told me the case will finally be closed two months a go with in 24 hours and now 2 months have gone buy so I'm being ripped off every month. Comcast keeps telling that they will figure out all charges and credits to me since January. Today they told me that they will call me at 12:30 PM to finally settle to change the billing and give me a four month credit and send out a guy to check my box to see if it is the correct one on today April 30, 2015 and the women never back call so far and the person to come to my apartment still has not showed up. Another place that has the Triple Play has at a start special of $71.00 a month so Comcast may be losing me soon.

Received a phishing phone call from people claiming to be Comcast. They had my exact internet speed and channels. I stupidly paid these people $420 for their false promotion and gave away my social security#. So far it has cost me an extra $400 to to protect my identity. Made a complaint with Comcast, and they never called back to inform me of anything.

They did call back to say I was late on my bill and needed to pay before services were terminated. Went to their local store to pay because I no longer trust giving them any information over the phone and try to see what happened with my complaint. Was told they couldn't do anything there and needed to call the 1-800 number. Left a message with the manager to get back with me and after receiving my complaint called back and asked what I wanted her to do about it.

Maybe let their customers know their Info was leaked and people were being scammed? Work with the appropriate agencies to get the number taken down. It still works by the way. Google it and see all the complaints. Or maybe just an apology and follow up call. The scammers were actually more professional than the actual Comcast employees when they called to get payment for my bill! I'm not even asking to be reimbursed and am willing to pay for services renders but can I get an apology and call back for Pete's sake?! How is it even legal to run a company like this?!!!

I have Comcast Xfinity (we have like 6 boxes in our house) 9/10 I love Comcast. Here is my complaint. I can't use HBOGO on my PS4 and Comcast is one of the only (if not the only) providers that doesn't allow this. Its frustrating. I have quite a few medical conditions and spend a great deal of downtime on my PS4 because I can control a lot through it. not having this centralized is irritating and i know quite a few people who feel this way.

I recently moved to a new are so I set up my service to be transferred to my new location. Once we settled to our new location, our service wasn't working at all! The rep set up a technician to come out to our new location to fix the service. Everything was done except our house phone, we were unable to make out going calls.

Finally, reported and an IT person fixed the problem 48 hours later. Now I get a bill for $320 (charges for equipment) WTF!!! How am I getting charged for equipment if I moved my service? Called (888) 966-7542 spoke to KATE and was suppose to fix the problem! We shall see how long this takes. Never fails!! I have so much problems with Comcast that it's ridiculous. Problem needs to be fixed ASAP or you will lose another loyal customer fast.

Had to cancel service due to them not offering service at my new residence (NOT my fault). Tried to be proactive and schedule a cancellation date. They turned my service off a week early. Was on the phone with them for over 2 hours trying to get it sorted out. Finally came to a resolution - the gentleman I spoke with said he would activate our service free of charge. A month later we get a bill for $80 and a week later we get another bill for $40. Called Comcast to dispute them both, received extremely rude customer service and after being on the phone with them for another hour of my life that I'll never get back, got that resolved. A month later - THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS! For the $120 that they said they credited. So over it.

It appears the TV programming guide only goes 72 hours into the future? Everything else is TBA (To be announced) yet they want me to pay $$$ for monthly tv guide. Their programming offers a reminder feature that is worthless due to the fact on Tuesday night I will be watching a movie and cannot set a reminder for the following Tuesday to watch that movie because it is rated TBA. So what is the use of the reminder feature? Biggest rip off company around. Offers services that are not provided.

Several attempts at righting Obvious billing mistake. Comcast doesn't listen either Philippines, Columbia, or the USA, or they say they will fix the obvious mistake, but don't follow thru this monopoly is unethical and uses fraudulent billing practices.

We were given 5 free movie credits for our service being out an entire day. That means we lost our tv, internet and our phone service all day. All they wanted to do at first was credit our account $10.00 for 8+ hours of absolutely no service. We have been loyal customers to Comcast for 10 years and our monthly bill is almost $300.00 a month, and this is how they show their appreciation. I have always been very upset with their customer service reps. Most of them are rude and don't know what they are doing. If we had another cable service we could use we most definitely would change immediately. They have very bad business morals.

This is my fourth in a series of calls to Comcast to attempt to resolve an intermittent internet outage issue. This is a complete loss of signal to the modem unrelated or correlated w/ any particular situation, day, time, weather, etc. I have checked all connections, cables, drops, even the wiring closet in the building to which my unit is attached. I attempt any and all troubleshooting on my end prior to contact Comcast. Nothing is out of whack. The problem of intermittent internet signal/access loss persists.

I had an internet outage. My modem was completely offline, confirmed by the modem's status page, lack of internet connectivity, and general blank, lack of flashy lights. All indicators and information show "OFFLINE." Comcast does not agree. A call to tech support and the rep informs me that no, they see my modem is online and has been for 150 days. They start w/ the standard "I'm going to send a restart signal to your modem. Do you see the lights turning off? I see the modem reseting now..." Typical boilerplate steps, which the rep affirms is doing something to my modem, even though my modem is unplugged from the wall at this point.

They claim to see my modem as online and connected. And that I have three modems. Confusion ensues. I supply them with the serial number and HFC MAC address for the only modem I possess, the one that has been online with them and providing me with internet access (and bills) for the past 2+ years. I'm told that no, that is not my modem's serial number. I confirm, reading the serial off of the sticker and the modem's own status page, connected directly to the thing via ethernet. Yes, I'm reading you the correct HFC MAC address. I read them the MAC address of the modem as well as the ethernet port to which I'm connected. And the one on my computer. I have no other modem. I'm asked for my account number, my address, phone number, and again, serial number and MAC address. This is followed by 20 minutes of typing and being asked to keep waiting, holding, just another minute. Am I sure that is the HFC MAC address?

They see me online. I'm not. I've checked the connections, wires, cable line, and am directly attached to the thing and nothing but the thing, so help me god. They're confused. They can't delete the additional modems or tell which one is connected where. It could be anywhere, in any of Comcast's service areas. I'm told I must go to a Comcast store to have the incorrect modems removed from my account as the rep claims to be incapable of correcting the information. I must schedule a technician to come out to my home. Joy.

I ask for a supervisor. I'm advised that I'll be told the same thing by a supervisor. I ask again to speak to a supervisor. Suddenly he claims to be capable of removing the additional offending modems from my account so I don't have to go through this again with yet another rep. I confirm which serial number and HFC MAC address combination I want kept on the account. I read them off twice and have the rep repeat them back to confirm. Now I get to wait for the technician the following morning.

Twenty minutes later my modem finds signal and reconnects w/ Comcast. I attempt to browse to google.com. I reach a Comcast activation page. The rep deleted my modem's MAC address. And my Comcast Online account. I am able to run through the registration w/ my account number and confirm the MAC address I've been quoting the whole time is in fact correct and what Comcast's registration system sees. I'm back online. Here's hoping the spiteful rep doesn't come back to haunt me.

Comcast work order # 315040120233812 - Beginning 3/05/15 I agreed to come back to Comcast with triple play for 119.99 for first year. Xbox date of installation was never placed in schedule - it took 4 phone calls and 2 extra weeks to have someone install it. My bill came in @ 199.00 a month! Since 3/19/15 I am still trying to get Comcast to switch my phone FROM BasicTalk(which I have cx) to Xfinity voice. I am being billed for phone by both companies and have no ability for phone to ring, accept incoming calls, or receive voicemail. I have made dozens of calls, online chats and a visit to Manchester, NH Valley St store to no avail. Date of service has been changes 6 times. I was informed today by Jeofrey of online chat that it will now be 4/30/15. Almost 2 months after original call. I have filled out a form to file a formal complaint with NH Attorney General in Concord, NH. It will be mailed tomorrow

:On February 11, 2014, I contacted Comcast/Xfinity via their web sales department inquiring about services. I was presented and agreed to a 2 year contract for the XF starter triple play bundle with an incentive of a $300 Visa gift card. A couple months later I called customer service regarding the gift card, as I had not received it, and I was told my account had to have 3 months if good standing before it would be processed (I was in good standing), and to check a gift card website for updates on when to expect it. I checked, and there was no record of me. Checked later, same. Well, life happened and I forgot about it until having to contract customer service recently for another issue. I was directed to an email, we_can_help@cable.comcast.com, for help. I wrote an email describing the situation, and received a call from Barbara, apparently an executive customer service agent (phone number 888-966-7794 x3014459) looking to resolve the issue. I was told, in so many words, I am a liar.

There is no record of my accepting that incentive after reviewing my history. I would have had to call and have a verbal agreement for the gift card. Nothing of the sort was ever asked or explained to me when I had ordered from the agent. She then informs me that they didn't even put me on contract, I was signed up for a completely different promotion. She also let me know that I should have known that if I looked through all my paperwork I got after my agent to sign up that I didn't get the incentive, because, "that's what I would have done." Insulting my abilities as a consumer. She informed me that she's sorry but there's nothing that can be done because there is no record of anything abs they can't check with the agents for transcripts of the initial correspondence with the agent where I agreed to the contract because they don't keep them in file, and even suggested I should have kept that transcript myself. I trusted blindly, I guess. Well, it's a bait and switch. I agreed to one thing, they gave me another, and now I'm called a liar.

What follows is a copy of an email I sent to Comcast at - nicole_patel@cable.comcast.com - which pretty much describes my issue. Unfortunately, I have to give at least a one (1) Star rating. I'd like it to be a zero rating. Your company is definitely the arm-pit of American companies. The people you hire are undeniably ignorant, imbecilic morons. The Better Business Bureau (of which you are not an accredited member) cautions: “Please be advised that due to the high volume of complaints received for this business, the BBB publishes 1 out of every 20 complaints processed through our conciliation process”. Just over a week ago (from 4/22/15) your imbecilic field technicians entered my mother’s back yard to access a junction box. They dug holes, destroyed grass and left debris scattered. Requests through Comcast Customer Loyalty (that’s a contradiction in terms) representatives to have the property returned to its original condition have been repeatedly ignored.

Comcast causes further frustration by outsourcing ticketing requests to schedule a return visit with foreigners who have only a rudimentary grasp of American English. Recently, my mother spoke to one of your idiot representatives regarding her issue and he had the audacity to ask her to canvas the neighborhood to inquire who had Comcast service. REALLY!!! I advised my mother to contact local law enforcement (4/22/15) who kindly responded to her residence. They too were appalled at the damages caused by your technicians. Unfortunately, but lucky for Comcast, local law enforcement cannot bring formal charges.

Rest assured I intend to make it publicly known regarding the lack of concern Comcast shows for individuals. One would think that after the national publicity Comcast received regarding one of its CS Representatives bullying a customer who wanted to discontinue service that your representatives would be bending over backwards to provide the best customer service experience possible. NOT!!! Just so you know…this incident occurred in Pearland, Texas 77584. Before going public with my complaints about Comcast and its lack of concern for individuals and personal property I will allow you the opportunity to contact me in an effort to resolve this fiasco. I can be contact by phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx. After 48 hours starting @ 9:00 AM CST Thursday; April 23, 2015 I intend to report this incident to a local news station.

For about 6 months, my internet bill was the same amount each month & was due on 13th of month. Past 6 months, my bill is a different amount every month. I have made numerous phone calls to Comcast with no success. I have been treated extremely rudely by all I had any contact with. They REFUSED to work with me on anything always stating not able to do this or that. After more than 20 calls to Comcast it got WORSE!!

They changed my billing date without warning and started charging me a LATE CHARGE EVERY MONTH OF $10.00!!!! Again after @ least 10 calls and passed around to 6 different people for nothing but a waste of my cell phone minutes and time, they again refused to help me stating it's not possible to change the billing date as it's set by company policy. But they sure changed it fast enough to be able to charge me late fees!! I am on a very limited income and get paid only once per month on the 10th & these people stated "That is not our problem." I then CANCELLED service TOTALLY.

This was March 14, 2015. Since my cancellation to which I had witnesses present in my home to my call to Comcast & to cancelling the service, Comcast has CHARGED ME TWICE MORE AND IS NOW DEMANDING that I pay the bill OR THEY ARE SENDING ME TO COLLECTIONS!!!! I am refusing to pay this bill. It is in my opinion that they PURPOSELY did not cancel the service as I had requested in order to be able to charge me more. I see my complaint on this issue is also not the ONLY one!! It is my opinion that this company is totally robbing people of their money & use very underhanded and dirty business practices. Seeing all the complaints against Comcast, I don't see how they are able stay in business.

I am sick and tired of the idiots they have working who can barely speak English on 2 weeks ago I requested to transfer my service and get a appointment to set up my equipment at the new address for April 25th after they called me like 4 times to confirm on april 20th I get home and I have no service. I had to call three times and even though they had records showing that this was scheduled for the 25 th and it was an input error they told me that I would have to wait 24 to 48 hours to reconnect. And this is not to mention that earlier in the day I spoke with some lady in Pakistan or India with horrible speaking skills who told me that I had a balance of 118.00 for the new address which I had not even moved to yet. It is always the same with this company I have had appointments scheduled which they have missed they constantly call you 4 or times to confirm an appointment with this automated system and then they have the balls to tell you that a call was not confirmed I am done with these people.

A tech came and didn't know how to hook up the internet and also chopped my cable chords outside of my house. In doing that, they cut off my dish-network services as well. I have been left with no internet, and no access to my dish-network channels. I have called over a dozen times since the day of the incident and have been given the run around to fixing the issues that their inexperienced tech has caused. The customer service is so poor at Comcast I have been hung up on and have been greeted with such poor attitude. I have asked to speak to a supervisor multiple times and have been left on hold to be answered by another representative or hung up on. If it was up to me, Comcast would get 0 stars.

Got contacted by a promotional group today that said they were with the Loyalty Rewards Department of Comcast. They were telling me that if I pre-paid $420 on a Green Dot card, I would not have a payment for the next 6 Months and the next 18 months would only be $70 month. I asked them for a number to call them back with and they gave me (855) 859-6946. When you call that number they answer Loyalty Rewards Department (the same department that your Sales group say they are with).

What irks me about Comcast is that this is the same scam that called me a couple of months ago, and I talked with approximately (3-4) representatives in which they could not tell me if the promotion was legitimate or not. I finally did try it last time after your group told me it could be a promotion by one of Comcasts Vendors or associate groups. Of course, once the callers received my payment, all the numbers that I had been contacted by (or given for return calling) were no longer valid. I contacted Comcast and demanded to talk to a Supervisor, and he then told me Comcast never asks for payment up front.

Why don't your sales group know this. I talked with (2) today, and they are still clueless and told me they did not know if this group was legitimate or not. I think Comcast is SO afraid of losing a possible sale, they don't care to try to stop the Scams by educating their sales people when customers call in with concerns from callers. Also, why don't you have a Fraud Department readily available to handle situations like this? Kinda curious if you will even read this and respond.

For the past several days, we have been having issues with our phone service. Comcast can't seem to figure it out. We moved from one home to another. Which are next to one another and changed our address with comcast. We lost all of our service after talking to 20 people the first day (and I wish I was exaggerating) we finally got our internet and cable, however, we were unable to get phone restored. Later that night our phone service appeared to be restored. However, throughout the very same night, we lost our phone service again. Another ticket was made for a team specialist to restore the service again and was told that now it can take up to 72 hours.

So then we had no choice but to purchase a cell phone to call and speak with comcast again. To find out that our bill went from $153 to $192 because of a change of address. the $192 was reverted back to $153 after 2 hours of talking because they gave us a new account. My husband lost 2 days of work due to this problem with our phone service and then we spent money we needed for other things to purchase a cell phone. However was only given a $20 credit for our inconvenience of not having our phone. My husband lost 2 days of pay so far. With his line of work, he can not give his mobile number out to clients because they knew of our home number and they can not get through.

We have moved from one address to another and called to switch the service address. During the process we lost cable and phone. We have called continuously to retrieve what is lost and have retrieved everything except the phone service. We have spoken to 15-20 different representatives that could not help us. To the point of writing this, we still have no phone service. We have been at our current address for 6 days with no problems to our services until we finally had the time to change our service address. Now my husband may lose his job due to not having the phone service. It is prudent that I receive the best service on this matter. We have done everything that many have suggested to us.

Comcast has a bazillion customers and cannot properly bill and account for the majority of them. They only offer the BEST rates to new customers and keep raising rates for everyone else. I will not continue to pay higher fees for less service and poor customer support. Instead of a rating 1 to 5 how about zero to 5 and Comcast qualifies as a 0. If Comcast ever gets their rates in line with real world budgets, but as it is they are fat cats.

I had a scheduled appt set for April 14th 8am-10am I was called that he was running late, ok well I took time off work to be there, I left my home at 9:30am told Comcast to have him call me before he gets to town - they said no problem. Well he was at my house at 10:20 no problem because I work 2 minutes from my house. He was nice he started asking some questions, I informed him I was watching TV I still had Direct TV connected until Comcast is comes on. Then he asked what a line was for that was in my sons room I informed him it was from his Xbox that goes to connect to the internet - He cut the tip of the cord - WTF why it was mine not his!!! I want a new cable line. Then he knew I was watching TV all of the sudden it was not working. He told me that he was having some issues with the TAP TV line that was on the pole near the Alley 9NOT IN ANYONES YARD NO OBSTRUCTION TO THE POLE) He said he doesn't do this someone else will be here tomorrow.

I told him you just disconnected me - I still have Direct TV but if someone will be here TOMORROW OK. He informed me someone would be calling me in an hour, NEVER HAPPENED!! I had to call after work on the phone for awhile to be informed that someone would be calling me tomorrow to come over for installation, I told him I called Direct TVand they said they could reconnect my cut wires by the dumb ass comcast tech - The man told me no we will take care of you. Oh someone called me - a woman that was uppity and was not very nice or gave a crap about my situation. Just informed me that no one would be coming today - I then informed her that I want a SUPERVISOR TO CALL ME BACK, she informed me they would. NO PHONE CALL - I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SHOCKED AGAIN!!!! I had to call again after work, On the phone again for awhile this gentleman couldn't help other than having installation on Saturday, so now I have to stay home when I am suppose to be out of town and not have cable tv for 5 days UNACCEPTABLE in my standards anyways BUT I GUESS NOT COMCAST!!!

He told me he would. AGAIN I received a phone from a nice lady that listened to my complaints BUT STILL NO SUPERVISOR! She told me that a supervisor would be calling me first thing in the morning. Ok I spoke to a lady that informed me that they would be calling me to come out to my house today! OMG should I hold my breath. WELL guess what it's 11:20AM and no phone call. The is the worst customer service I have ever had in my entire life and I am 55 years old!!!! Not once did anyone ever say well maybe we could waive your installation for all your troubles or anything - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. Now will anyone do anything with this complaint - it's a TOUGH ONE

My Xfinity service has not been working. FOR TWO MONTHS. My internet doesn't work and I have 12 channels. After many calls and no resolutions, I decided to cancel my service today and switch to Verizon. The customer service representative told me she couldn't help me, then screamed at me over the phone before hanging up. I've called back four times been on hold for ten minutes each time, and no one has helped me. I'm sick of dealing with rude representatives and terrible Internet and cable.

I was at my other home in the desert this weekend and I went to your La Quinta store to pick up on some items I needed.. While there I was very dismayed to discover that you allow sales people that frequent your stores to follow customers up the aisle with their lotions and creams? I have allergies to most fragrances and just the scent of some of these gives me migraines for hours. I only use organic and scent-free products. I assumed in this higher end area you would not allow this type of behavior. I was wrong. I notice some of these people are asking if you want to try it while they are actually putting it on you. I have to dodge these pushy, aggressive creatures. Or they are bringing the the jar right next to me and the scent is so strong I feel sick. Sebomed is the one this time at your store that did this. I wave them off but by then its too late. I have the scent up my nose. The other one that also is shoving stuff near us is something called Aloe . I have experienced that product and Sebamed in LA being downright pushy.. I also have a home in Greater Los Angeles area and both these companies also approach in the aisle way . I do not want anyone jumping out at me with their products to either put on me or have me smell. it. I If I had interest I would come over to them. I am there to get what I need and feel like I have to fight these people off. Why do you allow this in your stores? I notice it is has gotten even worse. Two of my close friends have already quit renewing with you due to this. I will also do the same if this continues. and take my business to only Sam's Club as I have not seen this problem there so far. Your store has items I really like , however, I will not tolerate being chased down by sales people you allow in your stores. It should be that we only approach them if we have interest!

My daughter encouraged me to return to Comcast because she has the Xbox and thought I would enjoy the new features Comcast have to offer so, against my better judgement I gave in. I called in & was told that I could pick up the boxes from my local store, in my ignorance of how this work, I showed up at the Comcast store and was told not so. It was the weekend, the grand kids were coming over so, I settled for the regular boxes with the intention to call back and upgrade which I did. Appt made for Sunday April 12 , 3pm To five. Four thirty no call, finally I made a call at 4:50 pm the cust. Serv. Rep was quite nice and did his best to help. At 5.02 pm I received a call from a Comcast rep who was also quite nice and wanted to help. I was asked to wait almost another hour for a tech to come. I believe that it is nice to be important but more important to be nice. Comcast services is not nice. My time is important and offering me credit does not give me back the time I waited. Comcast need the ordinary people as well as the big business. Comcast is so big they do not value customers time...they can behave in this manner, offer a credit to make it ok , no thanks, I am important. I am looking into starting a movement to sue companies such as Comcast and others who think it's okay to be disrespectful of people time. We are all valuable stop wasting our time. If your people cannot make it then call it is the right & respectful thing to do, I am at fault I should never have come back... I shouldn't be surprise, I did not expect better. Respect for customer time is not a priority in this society why did I think that comcast would step up nothing has changed in this area. Some improvement has been made in customer services but this area is not one of them. I know nothing will be done but hey I am good... I have God he is perfect.! Just thought I let you know how I feel. I am not perfect but I am respectful.

While using my computer's I heard a female voice (4-10-15) telling me my computer was being attacked by a virus! I immediately contacted Norton Security 1-800-272-7149 and talked to a Norton technician (who worked for supervisor Jay) in Canada...a Mr. Isaac Johnson ID #765467, After engaging me in conversation for at least half an hour promising me he was going to destroy this virus Mr. Isaac Johnson wanted me to pay $191.00 to remove and protect me from the virus. I do not appreciate this deceptive waste of my time, I want Comcast to tell me where I can go for Comcast technical service when I need it. This technician was not surprised that I had a heard voice warning me I am being attacked by viruses. I only want to receive the HELP I need from Comcast technicians and not waste my time being deceived. What has happened to the technical help that Comcast has provided their customers in the past. Please send me the proper information I need when I have a technical problem so I can avoid these pseu'do technicians that waste my time selling virus protection that Comcast is suppose to have provided with Norton.

Signed up with Comcast business 11/13. Was told this was a 12 month contract. My rate increased in December 2014. I contacted them and was told that my contract was over. Last month my business phone and fax was shut off, they said the payments I remitted came back from my bank disputed. (Wrong) got the service restored, the $250 flip a switch/reactivation fee was waived. Decided to change carriers when we moved our office, numbers were ported as of today. When I called to cancel service I was told that I am in a 2 year contract and that I need to pay an early termination fee of $299 and that they need 60 day disconnect request sent in. Neither of which are stated on my copy of my contract. In looking over the contract they have, it is not my signature on there. I called back and told them it was forged, they advised me to call the police and report it. Horrible service!!!

I placed my service on seasonal hold on Dec 5 of last year. I was told all was well. Just call when I returned. My sister was sick and I had to go help her. In January 2015. I received an email from Comcast saying I owed 800.00. Of course I called them. They representative had no idea or record of me owing 800.00. My account had not been placed on seasonal hold. But they would ensure it was placed on there. I was told that I would only owe 100.00 or slightly more when I returned. I was glad to have this taken care of. When I returned last Monday I called to have my service restored. The office was closed for the evening. So i.called back the next day. Without any definitive results But i requested that a supervisor contact me. That did not happen. So i waited all day yesterday without any contact from a supervisor. I called again today and requested a supervisor. I spoke to ISIS from the Chicago area and she was professional, courteous and concerned about my problem. I called again and spoke to Tiffany. Who would not let me explain my situation. She seemed to be nonchalant and impersonal towards my Needs as a customer. I was very distraught and upset upon the completion of our conversation. I am a fully disabled permanently unemployed US NAVY VETERAN with 24 years of honorable service. I suffer from Severe Depression. PTSD. Anxiety, insomnia. High blood pressure and numerous foot. Ankle and joint problems. My complaint is that only two people of 6 or 7 knew the whole story behind my account. I was constantly given Erroneous information. I was finally told that there was a payment that was returned and that is what caused my account to be charged off without my knowledge. During this time I had my partner paying the bill so i did not know the check had been dishonored. Also, my mail was supposed to be forwarded but my post office never received the notice. Even though I paid the fee online. So my post office here sent the mail.back to the senders. But an email would have sufficed just as it did before. But comcast knew nothing about who sent it.
I have been a loyal customer for years. This seasonal hold has been a nightmare trying to fix. Now they say i owe 398. I was told by Tiffany today that there would also be a 150.00 fee. I had already been told that would be waived. ISIS was nice enough to waive the fees concerned with restoring my service. Please discuss proper customer service etiquette with her.
I also suffer from Debilitating Migraines and thanks to my unfortunate interaction with i may possibly have to go see my neurological specialist at the VA Hospital.
I am seeking resolution and service restoration. I can pay 200.00 and the rest on the first.198.00. But i shouldn't be penalized, harassed and disrespected by comcast personnel. This is wrong.

In trying to call them to ask about a cable box in my apartment that hasn't worked since we got it, I was told first that she was the wrong department, and was then hung up on. Then I called back five times afterward, and was hung up on three more times. Customer service for comcast has proven so many times to me how terrible they are.

Keep being overcharged - now I have a technical charge only because I received a effective cable box. Spent innumerable hours with this miserable dying company.

I was told on friday, the 3rd of april that if I paid 60 dollars that would secure my services until atfer the 5th of april, then i could pay the balance, but today on the 4th of april, i was called and told that if I do not pay today, that my services would be disconnected, now I was lied to, and I have had enoungh of the high price for cable, and if you want me as a coustmer then you will keep your word, but if not then I will not keep my word, and I will find someone else to have service with, and you will have to kill me in order to get any money from me, just tired of telling your companey that i get paid once a month, but when I had to pay to go to a doctor, or pay for cable, i thought living was the best, but your company says that was a bad choice, and i was laugh at by your reps, that was on the phone, simple, you wait til the 6th of april or you will not get nothing at all, your choice....one very upset cust.

I own 7 acres with 4 houses on it. Tom Hughes who lives in one of the houses has Comcast tv and internet. We had an ice storm and his cable broke. He called and they ran a temporary cable across my property. Over 300 feet. They said they would be back when the weather got better. They didn't com back. I called Monday and complained. I was told they would be here Tuesday between 8 and 8. They never showed up. I called and they said there was never an appointment made. They told me they would be here Wednesday between 8 and 8. They never showed up. I call back and complained again. They said they would be here Friday, between 8 and 8. NEVER SHOWED! I called today and complained.

They said they will be here between 8 and 8 today. Around two o'clock I called again to make sure some one was coming today. I was told you are not scheduled until tomorrow between 8 and 8. I got irate and was transferred to service, they told me the same thing. Then she checked the other dates I had told her I was scheduled. She said I show there was someone there inside working for 1 hour and 32 minutes. She said I was scheduled for Sunday between 8 and 8. I asked for a number to call to complain and was told there is no number. I spoke to her supervisor. He told me again I was scheduled for tomorrow between 8 and 8. I said something about someone said they were there Wednesday working. He said I don't see anything about that. When I told him the girl before him told me that she shows someone was here working in the house for an hour and thirty two minutes he all of a sudden found it. First of all the problem was not inside it is the cables outside.

They even told me no one had to be here, but we were. He said he would put a ticket in and try to get someone out here today but if not tomorrow between 8 and 8. He said he would give me the ticket number. I asked what good would that do if they don't show up. I would call the same people and make the same complaint! Then I told him I will give them till 8 PM then I am cutting both cables into small pieces to get them out of my yard and you guys can run new cables and take the scrap back with them. I have already told Tom I was going to do it. So you can deal with him! What a crappy company to deal with, and I was thinking about going with you. Blessing in disguis!

I received the ultimate in customer service break downs. The telephone representatives were horribly inefficient and rude. Normally, I contact the email for Tom Karisnak's office and they usually come up with a resolution. This time, I've received feedback emails from a ton of different people stating the same thing, " thank you for contacting us and we appreciate your business, I will take responsibility of this complaint and follow through". What a load of crap, these ding bats have my bill over $300 and it was just $128, really? Now no one returns my call, i literally hate COMCAST! There has got to be a better option, oh but I am going to file a civil complaint this time, I'm tired and fed up!

I called up to ask if they can change my automatic deduct date so I can cover it, im on disability and I get paid once a month, they said they cant because its computerized(you mean to tell me with all the I.T. guys working for you theirs no way they can fix it?) unexceptable, they gave me no hope, I did it once before and the guy helped me, so why not now? She made me switch my account to pay online, because its the only way, Pure laziness, I will be canceling at the end of the month!

I went on to do a postdated to pay my bill (as usual,because we have done this many times because of his pay date)...I got put through 4 times...3 of which were either my account was locked from the previous person,one put me way back to the beginning,and another told me that's not even in my area without checking my account seeing I've done this 10 plus times...so im done. Sad to say it. Tried rooting for them but I can't anymore.

I called to make an appointment and set up service. I was initial told that it would be an installation fee of $30 and 39.99 a month. The gentleman on the phone seemed to want to finish my order as soon as possible, disregarded my needs and set up my appointment for April 7. I asked if I could have an earlier appointment and was advised to call another number and they would be able to look. When I called they verified that April 7 was the earliest appointment. After these two conversations I got a verification email. When I got my confirmation email I noticed that my address and phone number were incorrect. I called back to correct the information and was told they couldn't find my information. When they did locate it they told me they can't update my address because there is currently active service at the residence. The internet at the address will be cancelled as of March 31. There would no overlap in service. The person who currently had internet in the apartment is moving out on March 31. I have never had comcast before and wanted to set up new service at the location. I was told my account would have to be put on hold until April 1. About 2 mins after the phone called was ended I got a voicemail asking me to callback and verify more information. When I called back the person could not find my account. I was transferred to new accounts and talked to a representative. He was not able to find anything. He told me he would have to set up a new account. He moved my appointment date up to March 31 so I would have service starting on April 1. This was confusing to me because I was told twice that I could not have an earlier appointment. He then told me that my service would be 49.99 a month with a $70 dollar installation fee. I asked why there was a difference and the representative could not explain it to me. He told me he was only authorized to charge people 70. I asked for a lower month plan and he told that I am going to want the more expensive service and he won't change it to a lower rate. Comcast is the only provider in my area I am not sure what to do. I am stuck with this terrible provider who has managed to increase my cost and loss my account in a matter of hours.

Received off from xfinity Marketing in a letter from Larry Schweber to have their X1 entertaintment operating system installed with no charge and free activation if accepted by December 8, 2014. System was installed in November and was changed on December invoice. account # 8220202104616577.

I have been having problems with all of my services, TV, internet and phone for over a year. It is the most stressful experience that I have ever had to go through. Constant service tickets being closed out when no one even has done anything. Service calls cancelled by them leaving me waiting all day for them to show up and no phone call to explain why. Then I have to call and find our what happened. The latest tech put a note on my door saying he looked at cables on my property, but never even stepped foot on my property, I stood at the window and watched him sit in his truck, never ever looked at anything. Then was informed by customer service when I called in that he closed out the ticket and said he did his job. I will be looking into what steps need to be taken next to file a formal complaint with the people that oversee the operations of the company. I am disabled with Multiple[le Sclerosis and this has had such a negative impact on my health. Maybe that's why they think they can get away with behavior, The poor disabled lady isn't going to do anything....

I have been trying to get paid back $93.30 since October 2014. I moved and accidently paid the old account. I first sent fax with record of payment from bank to Comcast as requested listed both old and new account information nothing happened after 2 fax. I then started calling numerous times to many to count have peoples names Id and ticket numbers and every time I'm guaranteed it is taken care of and I will get a credit or a check; still nothing. No idea what to do HELP!!!!

i called fri because a payment didnt show up on my online bill. she offers me a promotion claiming id be paying the same amount i am now but i would get so much more for my $. i told her i didnt need a house phone.she said that was ok cause id be getting high speed internet. i wasnt sue but she told me i had 30 days to change back. fri night i get an email saying my new total was going to be $149.02. thats $25 more than what im paying. then sun. i get an email saying my mo bill will be$219.14!i called today shes telling me $140. i dont want it. asked her to put me on my old rates. she said she couldnt do it. now if i dont take the promotion & go back to my old plan the rates go up.thats a scam!!!i asked to speak to a supervisor . theres none there !!!!how is this possible? i left my name & #. i have to wait 48hrs for a callback!i was told i could switch back. the representative lied to me fri.i expect to be put back to the way it was.if not i will be contacting the bbb. i have many family & neighbors who have comcast. were all disguisted with the customer service. we will be swithching our services if things dont improve.

cable box has codes RDK-03006 in bedroom and in livingroom code says RDK03005

I have had multiple overcharges on my statements consisting of late charges where I never received the monthly charges or received them through forwarding by the post office after I had given them my change of address on several occasions, where these were ignored, also charges for services I never requested, but the biggest problem is getting through their recorded choices that do not cover the problem, and when I do have to go through multiple queries as to who I am and what the problem may be and finding out that they cannot offer me any reconciliation!

Pay $70/mo. for Internet only. Excessively SLOW internet. Called to complain. Said I would have to pay for a technician to come out. Sent 2 Twitter messages. Waited 2 weeks for a response. Then no follow up after I replied via Twitter.

In the last two weeks I have had to unplug the modem and plug it back in to get internet access 10 times. On 3-27 I was on the phone three different times with problems.They could not solve the problems. I computer (Apple Mac Book Pro) was all goofed up. Finally, I had to go to Apple Care, they solved problem in five minutes. Your poor service wasted a lot of my time. I am in Venice Fl 34285. Why can't I get what I am paying for? Good service?

I received a phone call from Comcast promotions on my birthday offering my a 89.99 deal for internet and an additional 80 channels to my service. I decided at that time that I wanted just internet and on the day of my appointment installation I decided to take advantage of the 89.99 special and did not want to cancel my appointment for the internet. Comcast canceled my appointment without my approval. After speaking with a supervisor I was promised a tech would come out the next day. He lied no tech showed. Finally they promised me three free months of movie channels they sent me a box that did not have the proper connection cord. They lied to me about being a loyal customer because loyal customers don't get treated this way!

I am tired of trying to get technical support and it takes so damn long to get my issue resolved. I am on the phone with them for hours to try to solve the issue,or I have to be transferred to some one else because the first person couldn't help me get it resolved. I just can't stand it.

Customer rep came very late. Slamming doors and didn't introduce himself. Told someone was coming by today. It was a lie. They're coming Friday. Tried calling and speaking in chat with customer support but no one contacts me back. Even Tweet them. No response. GG Comcast GG. Don't ever go to Comcast aka Xfinity. They treat you like crap. They lost a new customer.

I have been a loyal Comcast customer since 1999. In September 2014, a sales representative of Comcast came to my house and gave me a new contract with Comcast for a total of 137 per month, which included equipment. I have yet to be billed in that amount. I have been paying more than 250.00 per month. Now I'm being told by Mr. Vadim that Comcast can't honor my contract and that was a mistake. This is nonsense ! I have a valid contract sold to me by a Comcast representative; someone needs to handle this immediately. This sounds like a serious case of fraud.

I have been a long time customer, approximately 20 years. Every time I call for anything, it never gets resolved on the 1st attempt. They either hang up on me, transfer me to an invalid line, try to upgrade me to a lessor plan, and in turn lie about the final cost, that included fees and tax. I am in the middle of Another scam that was offered, Philip, guaranteed my months bill,including fees and tax would be $145.99, no install fee. I will not be upgraded until April 5th. Philip told me he was going to transfer to a conference, but it was an automated recording, and it stated I was paying a instal fee. I hit 0, spoke with another Rep that I could not understand, she transferred me to a supervisor but she was a 3rd party and could not help or transfer me back.

I call Again, the Rep said she could not cancel, and asked I call today. I called today, the gentleman confirm the new plan at $165.99, and transferred me to an invalid extension. I call back Again, this rep told me, the install for the new plan was today....I was furious and asked to cancel immediately. She told me could had to find what my old plan was, and do to your system, she could not find it. I pay for a service and except to be treated in a professional manner. I would like a call back from upper Management regarding this mess. The Customer Service Dept. is absolutely horrendous and unprofessional!

Customer service told me I was getting a tech visit today, well what a shocker no call to confirm or no show.

I have been a customer with Comcast since 2012 and needed to move my service to a new address. I made the appointment, took the day of work since I had many bad dealings with the company and waiting for the technician to arrive. Surprise here because he was really nice. It took a while to figure out why I have 5 cable outlets but only one had wires and with that he had to run a long cable to my TV. Okay, looks ugly but I can handle it. (I don't expect anything better after 2 years of bad service) Internet was and still is not working. Three modems, 4 technical support calls by the installer and 2 hours later no internet. I ask the technician to pack up and go since nobody at Comcast technical support can help him. Two hours later customer service called to re-schedule the appointment. Hello, you may want to send out a line person and see what's happening with the lines?? You may want to implement tier 2 tech support when tier one has no idea why after two hours an error report still shows up. Also, Comcast equipment (box, modem) needs some updates. So again in the two plus years with Comcast, I would say my service worked 3/4 of the time and the other time I had to fight with Comcast customer service. Georgia please open up and make it easier for Charter to come in. Been with Charter in SC since 2005 had only one billing issue and customer service is great.

I recently purchased a property in a development which has an overall contract with Comcast. I have been calling and dealing with them to get my service initiated. It seems as though the previous owner never canceled his service and therefore have refused to give me the service which I am forced into paying in my monthly association fees. The prior owner has water on the brain,literally and I suffer because his family failed to tie up loose ends. I cannot honestly say how many times I've called them attempting to resolve the issue. It is my belief that I've only been given truth from one of the countless reps I've spoken to,lastly the account resolution department. When I spoke to Patricia within that area she seemed quite nice and willing to help,promised a callback within an hour and guess what I'm still waiting. The customer service persons will truly tell you whatever you want to hear. They in general may be nice people,in fact super nice and maybe truthful off the job.

They have me completely frustrated to a point where I've been yelling,screaming and cursing at them. For my actions,my apologies to them all. I cannot say that I've ever dealt with a company like this at any other time. When calling the company you never get the same person and never do the notes reflect the actual conversation,so you have to spend at least another half hour plus covering the issues,again and again. Their services have been used on and off for my 26 years in Fl. and the experiences and issues have only gotten worse over time. Customer service is poor at best. At one time you didn't have to pay for a service call,now you pay for everything and I do mean everything. Unfortunately, I do not have the option to not pay for their services. Legally I cannot refuse to pay for their services in my association fees and legally the association can charge me additionally for something else if I refuse. This company is only about the money,owning NBC and clearly overcharging for service.

This is supposed to be a world,at least in the U.S. where freedom of choice exists,such is not the case. You have to pick up your own equipment or your charged to have them mail it. It's more than apparent that freedom of choice and the ability to acquire competing service has been stifled by allowing only certain entities to operate in certain areas,so,no matter what you're under their thumb. The people at the top of the latter in charge of every division need be fired. There is no excuse for such a poorly organized,run entity. Again my apologies for my actions as two wrongs don't ever make a right. They also claim that any owner,anywhere owns the wiring once it passes in through your walls. I just don't get it?....but that's how they justify charging for an in home call. The government needs to step in within theses scenarios and we as members of a free society we should not be forced to pay for something we don't want. My billing has changed three times in the rental which I will soon be leaving. The first change was expected as I was initially under a promotion and any subsequent changes in my costs have always been described as just having a promotion which again ended. The subsequent promotions never existed and my bill continues to rise. Whatever happened to the customer always being right. Of course I'm not always right,but when it comes to Comcast,I'd bet that in most cases the customer is.

I have spend several hour either on hold or after getting through having my calls dropped there is not way to get to a human being. Everything Solution is to go online or do you want a video. whatever happened to talking to a human being. They talk about customer service but they have no clue about what customer service really is. I am totally frustrated and probably will drop the service because they do not care.

Comcast fails at customer service. I have been transferred from rep to rep to supervisor to being cut off. Then upon recalling cannot get the same person even though it is 1) in the records and 2) I have the name and badge number and therefore start over. I have been on hold, I have been promised return calls that never happen, and in the end the mindless representatives tell me to have a nice day?

I called on Feb 17, 2015 to learn about my options for reducing my monthly bill. After an hour on the phone with the service rep I was given a plan that would save me $30-$40/mo. Perfect! I called back 3-weeks later with a question about my bill and decided that I was going to cancel my service with Comcast. The service rep informed me that I was in a contract and it would cost $200 to cancel it. I told her that I was NEVER informed of this and the service rep back on Feb 17th never mentioned anything about a contract or agreement. I would not have agreed to that if I was properly informed that a long-term contract was my ONLY option to reduce my monthly bill.

I have made several calls into Comcast and I keep getting empty promises about a manager calling me to resolve this matter. I've asked for proof that the service rep on Feb 17th mentioned anything about this contract and they refuse to present it. Why? Because they don't have proof and they simply are taking advantage of their customers. How dare you Comcast lock people into contracts without letting them know. I want this resolved! I want my service canceled and I will NOT pay a $200 cancellation fee for a contract that I was NEVER told about.

Have feedback for Comcast?