Lowes Customer Service

Contact Lowes Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-445-6937

Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is an American chain of home improvement and appliance retailers. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:LOW and employs over 265,000 people at 1,840 locations as of March 2015. Revenues in 2014  were reported as US 56 billion and net income as US 2.6 billion.

If you need to contact Lowe’s for customer or appliance support you may call 1-800-445-6937. For sales you may call 1-877-665-6937. Perhaps you’d like to contact the CEO, Robert A. Niblock at corporate headquarters. If so, address your correspondence to him at 1000 Lowe’s Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117.

Lowe’s was founded in 1946 and originally called Lowe’s Hardware. It was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe and their current slogan is: ‘Never stop improving’. Lowe’s has sponsored NASCAR Jimmie Johnson’s #48 and has social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Lowes Contact Information

1-800-445-6937

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement

Top Lowes Complaints

10/5/2017-I went into the Lowes in Santee, CA and placed an order for a washer and dryer with my Lowes card. Associate asked me if I would like to purchase the pedestals that match but I declined for now. I was told my item would be at the store on 10/17 and would be scheduled for installation on 10/18.

10/8/2017- I check online for store availability for the pedestals they offered me. Says they have some available. I go back into the store and let an associate know that I just made a purchase for a new washer/dryer set and I would like to add on the pedestals that they originally offered me just three days before. The associate looks up the item and tells me that those pedestals for that washer and dryer, while they have one on display, have been discontinued. What?!

10/9/2017- I do some research at home, and I am able to find the pedestals available from JcPenny.com, $50 more than what they would have been at Lowes and no military discount. Disappointing, but considering I already made a $1400 purchase at Lowes for new appliances and Lowes has discontinued them, I am stuck making the purchase else where.

10/17/2017- Received automated message from DSI Logistics that my appliances would be delivered and installed the next day on 10/18 between 12:30-2:30pm.

10/18/2017- I receive a call at 10:54am from someone at the delivery call center saying "unfortunately the store pulled your order from todays delivery." Why? They did not know. I call Lowes in Santee and find out from an associate that the items still had not arrived and that they would look into it further and call me back.

10/25/2017- Still having not received a call back, I physically go into the store and speak to an associate face to face. They look it up and tell me that only the additional items (like water hose, etc) were received and that's why they pulled my order from delivery. Would of been nice to know since my husband missed a day of work to stay home. He then tells me now that the appliances will be available on 10/27 and to expect a call that same day to confirm a delivery time for the following day on 10/28.

10/27/2017- That evening I get an automated call confirming delivery for 10/28 between 10:00-12:00pm.

10/28/2017- Drivers haul up my dryer into the garage and tell me they have bad news. They show me the washer that they took off the truck and there is a very big visible dent in the front of it. He instructs me to call "Kim" at the Santee Lowes and let her know so they can arrange to deliver me a new one. The driver leaves the dryer in my garage to be installed another day/time whenever the washer is available. I call Kim and she apologizes and tells me that they should have inspected it closely before they left the store. She says she will call me "tomorrow or Monday" to arrange to have a new one sent out.

10/29/2017- Kim calls me back and lets me know that she is reordering me a new washer and will do what she can to expedite it. In the mean time, she offers to arrange to have the delivery guys deliver me the washer with the dent in it to use for the time being. She calls me later on that day again and lets me know she arranged delivery and installation for tomorrow 10/30 and to expect a confirmation call, however my replacement/new washer will not be available until November 28th! That same evening I receive an automated confirmation call saying the appliances will be delivered on Tuesday 10/31 between 10:00-12:00pm

10/31/2017- I receive a call around 9:00am from someone at the call center telling me she "just wants to make sure I got the message that they will not be delivering my order today." No, as a matter of fact I got a confirmation call the night before that they will be here between 10:00-12:00pm TODAY. What's going on? She instructs me to call the store for further information. I call the store and speak to a gentleman in appliances. He tells me that their delivery guys looked at the washer, determined they already attempted to deliver it back on 10/28 but it was damaged. So he tells me since it's damaged they did not pick up the item on their truck.....??? I told him Kim arranged to have the damaged item delivered to me today since the replacement/new washer would not be available until the end of November. "Let me make some calls to see what I can do and I'll call you back", he tells me. Fast forward three and a half hours later. I still have not received a call, so I call the store and follow up myself. I speak to a different associate in appliances, this time a lady, who puts me on hold and then comes back on the phone and tells me someone arranged yet another delivery for tomorrow 11/1 and to expect YET AGAIN, a confirmation call tonight. 8:50pm rolls around and I still have no received a confirmation call. So I call the Lowes in Santee and she tells me that they have until 9:00pm to call and confirm. Ten minutes later, no call.

11/1/2017- I get a voicemail from Karen saying apparently the delivery guys could not locate my dryer yesterday when they went to pick it up. A completely different story than what I was given yesterday. She asked that I call her back to arrange yet ANOTHER delivery since obviously they never came out yesterday. I call her back and she arranges a new delivery for tomorrow 11/2, and tells me we should be good to go since she put in the delivery request before 4:00pm unlike yesterday. But, that makes no sense since I spoke to an associate at 12:30p in the afternoon and they told me it was scheduled the next day. Anyways. I receive a confirmation call that evening confirming delivery for 11/2 between 10:30-12:30pm

11/2/2017- Delivery guys show up to deliver the washer. He asks me if the previous delivery guys checked to make sure the dryer works. I let him know they didn't plug it in or instal it. He says he only has an order to deliver and instal just the washer, but he was kind enough to do the dryer for me anyways.

This has been such a bad experience in terms of professionalism, communication and availability. While the employees and the delivery men were all kind and strived to be helpful (for the most part), this has not been a smooth transaction. It will be close to two months (estimated delivery of 11/28) I've had to wait now for these new appliances. This purchase in total was $1346.41 for washer, dryer, haul away of old appliances (two), delivery (free) and installation with 0% APR if paid in full within 18 months. I do not know how they go about the transaction to reorder the new appliance, etc, but I am really hoping now my promotional price does not get touched since she was doing a refund on the washer and reordering it after the fact. I also told the associate I was no longer having them haul my old ones since we found a new home for them. I was told she would refund me the $15x2.

Lowes has always been our number one choice for our home improvements because of the quality, value and military/veteran appreciation. I really hope that if you value your customers, you will take the time to contact me and help shed some light on what can be done to make this right.

Kindly,
Nicole Orellana
11448 Bridle Path Ln
Lakeside, CA 92040
760-485-4857

Lowes extended warranty is terrible, absolutely no help at all. I purchased a Maytag Washer and Dryer, purchased the 5 year extended warranty. 90 days later machine does not work. Called Lowes warranty dept. on 10.20 17. Lowes told me it would take up to 5 business days for service, and would contact me once service had been scheduled. I did not hear back from Lowes at all to let me know service was scheduled. I called back on 10/25 and spoke with Michael who told me they had scheduled service for 11-01-2017. I informed Michael that if they should cancel or not show up for any reason I will take the unit back to Lowes to be replaced. Michael assured my service had been scheduled.11/1 I took a day off work for service. At 4:30 pm I called Lowes Warranty Dept.Customer Service, spoke with Jasmine to inform them no one had arrived to repair my maytag washing machine, after being on hold for 40 minutes Jasmine informed me that service was scheduled with BoB's Appliance out of Southbend, IN. I was then transferred to Whirlpool. I spoke with Jackie at Whirlpool who informed me they had received no notification for service from Lowes for any service request. Jackie with Whirlpool also contacted Bobs Appliance while I was on the phone and BoB's Appliance had received no service order to service my Maytag Washing Machine. I called Lowes back and spoke with Tasha, had to explain once again the situation and asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold for another 30 to 40 minutes I skope with supervisor McKenzie. I explained yet again to McKenzie how Lowes Cust. Serv. had told me service was scheduled, that I had taken a day off to be home for the service call and found out from Whirlpool and BoB's Appliance that neither them had any of my information and service had never been scheduled. I explained I called on 10/25 and was assured service was scheduled and also no one from Lowes Cust Serv. ever contacted me to provide the information regarding service, that I had to call back twice to get any information. McKenzie blamed Whirlpool, I informed McKenzie Lowes Cust.Serv. reps told me this was scheduled. She would not take any responsibility for the mistakes Lowers Cust.Serv. had made. I was told I need to contact Whirlpool. I explained I took this day off work, I had been to the laundry mat 4 times in the past 2 weeks, altogether this had cost me 300.00, and asked what did I pay for with the extended warranty. I was told The 5 year extended warranty is only good for 4 years . Very disappointed, Supervisor offered no remedy, Lowes customer service is terrible. Supervisor continued to blame Whirlpool even after I told her per Lowes Cust Srv. Dept this was scheduled for service and neither BoB's Appliance or Whirlpool had any of my information or work orders / requests for service which Lowes told me was scheduled. I asked McKenzie to speak with her boss and was told she was the escalation point of contact and there was no one else I could speak with. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the way this has been handled by Lowes. Supervisor refused to take any responsibility for their mistakes. If this is not addressed I will contact the BBB and file a complaint. I have been a Lowes consumer for many years and will think twice about shopping at Lowes in the future if at all. I have a family of 5, laundry accumulates quickly, and I am tired of having to take laundry to the laundry matt when I just purchased new units from Lowes. As I said this has now cost me an additional 300.00 on top of the purchase of the extended warranty and will again have to go back to the laundry matt. Frustrated and disappointed. Very poor service from Lowes Cust Serv.
Please respond soon or I will file complaint with BBB.
Joe Egenlauf
574-930-6696

First purchase with my new Lowes credit card and my order was scheduled for a two week delivery, to be picked up on Nov.1st; but it usually arrives earlier, and we will call you when it arrives so I was told. Today, Nov 2nd and I haven't heard anything yet so I called to make sure my order was in. I do have it scheduled to be installed today. I'm told it has not arrived yet. Really, why didn't anyone call me earlier in the week to let me know it wasn't going to be here? Are there no red flags when an order isn't arriving on time? Maybe someone should implement something so the customer can be notified when there will be a problem with their order and the customer will know that the company they purchase products from really cares? And where is my order? How do I feel about that; well, I'm emailing in a complaint, what do you think? What is going to happen to this complaint is another story? Will there be any customer satisfaction with this complaint. Where I work my customers are number 1 and I spoil them and they always come back. What's your solution for this dissatisfied customer? There so many options to where one can purchase items online; I have to ask myself why did I pick Lowes? Should I attempt to try another purchase from Lowes?

Not sure if I should thank you so;
Best Regards
Robert Perry

I have purchased a storm Door on October 7,2017 at your store 0720,and I opted to have Lowes contractor to install it.
To begin I was never called to schedule the contractor and after several attempt I was able to have a schedule to just find out today that the contractor never got the information, on the meantime I am still out of a Storm door, after a month from my purchase, and no body knows any thing.
I have paid in part the door installation and it seems Lowes was quick to cash my money but yet not Eger to provide the service they promise me.
To be honest I usually chose Home Depot for all my purchases personal and business, but sometime I like to see if some thing is different with the competition, and I must to say YOU FAILED MISERABLY.
I REALLY HOPE SOME BODY READ THIS COMPLAIT AND DOES SOME THING.
Regards
Carlo Parrotta

I had a salesman from lowes come out on 10/16/2017 to measure and quote a chain link replacement job at the Country club I work for.As of Oct. 30th I had not heard back from salesman. I called the store that had set estimate up for me. After being switch around several times by phone ,I spoke to a lady who took my phone number asked me a few question and then dropped my call. She had my # but she never called me back. We have a business account ending in 2905. I certainly can switch all my buying to home depot if Lowes feels they don't need Olde Hickory's business.It's now Nov. 2nd.

NO ONE IS EVER AVAILABLE TO CHECK ON STORE ITEM ON THE PHONE---PUT ON HOLD--RINGS AND RINGS ONLY TO COME BACK TO OPERATOR AND REPEAT THE CYCLE. WHY CANNOT SOMEONE PICK UP THE PHONE AND FIND SOMEBODY. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO MANAGER AND SHE SAID SHE WAS HELPING OUT AT THE REGISTER AND COULD NOT HELP ME AT THAT TIME. SHE WOULD TAKE A NUMBER AND CALL ME BACK LATER---NOT ACCEPTABLE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS STORE???????????I LOVE TO SHOP AT MY LOCAL LOWES BUT THE ATTITUDE SUCKS!!! MAYBE SOME UNDERCOVER SHOPPING BY MANAGEMENT WOULD REVEAL THE SEVERITY OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE BEING GIVEN AT YOUR STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will NEVER purchase another major appliance from Lowe's again. Everyone was all smiles when we purchased a new hot water heat, washer and dryer in one day. That's where customer service ended and the problematic and often rude service and delivery with install began.

First we were charged install on the water heater to include an expansion tank clearly on the receipt. When the water heater was installed there wasn't any. I called and the service person was rude saying we needed to purchase one. Our salesman said it was supplied by the plumbers (installers). I said it certainly was included and paid for clearly on the receipt. He said he would call me back after he checked and when he did I was told the installers said there wasn't room for an expansion tank so a release valve was put on instead. Here's where the bull began. Release valves are standard with any water heater as I told the service person. This person started getting rude and demeaning saying we needed to purchase one from the store. I once again told him it is on the receipt, the salesman said Lowes did not sell expansion tanks that it came with the installers. I said once again when he denied us we were charged by the salesperson and told it was to be installed. He then said our county didn't require one and that’s why none was installed! I had to tell him we paid for one and want it or a refund. He said he would call back. Shortly after the plumber installers showed up and put the expansion tank on. That’s the first fishy story of this whole mess.

Problems were only beginning. After a week I got a call and was told the washer and dryer were to be delivered. I was told by the salesperson that we had to pay $35 extra over the $110 installation fee because this was gas to have an inspector check out the gas hookup and he would disconnect and reconnect the gas line and check it and I would get a call from him when the washer and dryer was delivered so the installers could remove and replace the machines. When the washer and dryer were delivered no one knew anything about this. No one called up until the next day when I had to call install sales again. This person was very rude and acted like he knew nothing about this. Again I had to explain the sale to him as told to my wife and me by the salesperson. He knew nothing of any inspector or inspection. Then the salesperson that sold us all of the above called and said the $35 was never paid that the checkout didn't add that and if I didn't come over and pay it he would get stuck with it. Soon after the installers showed up and put in the new washer and dryer. There wasn't any inspection. When they left the washer did not take in any water. I knew the water valves were in the on position. The washer and dryer were positioned in a way that I could not access the shutoff valves and only my wife could so they also need to be moved. My wife was very upset returning home from work and called and had to get a manager who questioned her about the water shutoff then said we would get a call the next day. This manager was quite a bit shocked that we were getting charged $35 for an inspection above the install cost and said no such charge was to be paid. By this time we have a lot of laundry to do with a load sitting in the washing machine.

Today I get a call from the same salesperson again asking what the problem is this time. He said he would send somebody out. I then asked why I owed $35 for an inspector that was never here. He tried telling me it was $110 install and $35 for an inspection. I again questioned where was an inspector it was hooked up by the installers that he said wouldn’t be done. He gave me a lot of double talk about this added fee. Finally he said “well don’t pay it then if you don’t want” very nastily. I finally said that this seems like I am getting scammed here with a bogus charge and said I refuse to pay it anyway. Something is not quite right with that and should be investigated because I am guessing I am not the only one this has happened to. Late this morning I still had no idea when someone is coming out to fix or replace this washer and had to call back again. Again I got the run around and had again several rude people to deal with like this was my fault. Well you know what it is for dealing with Lowes. This type of customer service is totally unacceptable when spending that type of many. There can be a few hiccups, but this many and then to deal with rude people is beyond anything. The installers made some mistakes, but at least they were courteous.
So not just one but two instances we were charged for items and services conveniently ignored which seems very suspicious. How many times are others charged for extras that are nonexistent? Is this a common practice with Lowes? Then to have such a disorganized and incompetency from sales to installation is appalling. I was the customer. I paid for Lowes to take responsibility for delivery and installation. I should not have to continually call to orchestrate everything and monitor what should be a reputable store. What a mess.

Billings, Montana Lowes - I was in the store a couple of weeks ago looking for lights for our shop and one for the house (light with a fan). We wandered around the light section for probably 15 minutes and not once was there clerk in that department. I finally walked over to the appliance section and he called for someone to help (no one came), so he did the best he could to answer our questions.
Today my husband was back in the store to look for chimney/flu parts to install a wood burning stove. He talked to one associate that sent him to the garden center and the associate out there wouldn't even talk to my husband!! So he finally found another associate that sent him to where he thought he should be. It wasn't there. He asked another associate who said they probably didn't have what he needed. Probably! What kind of answer is that!!??
In the past we've always had good experiences but lately its been awful!! I can understand if the associate doesn't know the answer but to act like they don't care isn't acceptable. We have done a lot of business with Lowes over the last few years but it may be time to go to Ace Hardware. The Lowes customer service could take lessons from Ace.

Sir's
I have been a loyal Lowes customer since the store in Lake In The Hill Il. opened. Ordered home carpeting 10 years ago, Air condition,
Kitchen range, Kitchen sink & dishwasher. Flooring for the Kitchen, Bathroom. Entrance way. Interior paint. On And On....
But this experience redoing the whole home, re carpeting turned into a nightmare. The project was to be done in two phases. My wife and I are in our 60s and we need to move the furniture. 1st Living Rm. Dinning Rm. Hallway. One bed room. Start Oct10th and 2nd date Oct 25th. With 2 seams in the living room. The installers came and they were going to piece meal the living room together. ( 4 seams ) Unacceptable. I stopped the installation since I already talked to the installation company and they told me that 2 seams were needed. Long story short. There estimator was incorrect on the measurements. I even gave him a print of my home with all the measurements. He never used it. He took his own measurements. You must remember , all our furniture is on the deck covered with tarps. and in the basement. The installation company said they would reorder and install as soon as it came in. That was a Tuesday Oct 3rd. They called Wednesday Oct 4th, stating they could use the last two bedroom pieces to finish the 1st phase. And they would reorder the carpeting for phase two on Oct 25th. The instillation team came on Oct 6th and finished phase one. With my wife and I moving furniture as to be able for us to use the home during this project.
Now I receive a call on Oct 24th by the sales man from Lowes saying the carpet was not in. That's 14 days that had to order and ship. He and the carpet company didn't know what happened. I went to Lowe's on Oct 27. Friday. They stated that corporate got involved because they wanted a better price from the manufacture. The store informed me that they and the carpet company were out of the loop on tracking. At that time while I was at the store the sales man called the carpet company and it had just been delivered at there location. So we re scheduled for
Monday Oct 30th. The Installers were great. Same team as before. You must remember every time something changed my wife and I had to move furniture around. The actions of the instillation estimator , and that of Lowe's corporate stepping in and not allowing the sale's man or carpeting dispatcher to track the carpeting is unacceptable. They could not give me a update as to the disposition of the carpet.
I understand construction. I was in the trades for 46 years. This was a huge fowl up.
And I at this time would like Consideration for my in convince.
Response requested.
Louis Padula
lblackwel@msn.com
Cell 708.417 5684

Purchase flooring materials and we having a problem with it no one try to help not Lowes or manufacture never buy anything from Lowes again

We purchased a LG door inside door refrigerator In March and about 4 weeks after it started dumping all the ice out into floor it would do it everyday sometimes mo re than once reported the issue and eventually they replaced the door that helped until Sept and it started again. We reported it again and have been trying to get something done for 4 weeks. They have sent 2 servicemen 1 said it couldn't be fix and they wanted to send another why I don't know. This thing dumps in the middle of night during the day and you can't stop it till it empties and then the motor keeps running. We have been patient until now. I have a cat and it's stressing her and waking us up at night. We don't want our money back we just want to try another frig. (Same) tech said it was a problem inside frig. We are good Lowes customers and the frig is paid off and we have purchased a dishwasher recently and washer and drier in past and all our home improvement needs. I'm a manager myself and I understand there's steps but enough is enough. I love the refrigerator but I can't take much more. Lowes and LG needs to make this right or we are going to return it. Like I said we want to just try another one not get a refund and for you not to keep putting us off. When good customers that pay good money for items they expect those items not to give them problems but if they do they expect to get fast service to correct the problem. We feel because we have paid in full company is in not hurry to solve this problem. We would very much appreciated this problem being corrected asap.
Thanks in advance

In the past 3 weeks I have visited store # 3027, both times I have came in looking for an item, I could not find myself. I have ask a store employee to page someone and on both occasions I received no help. On other visit the employee had no knowledge of the item and could not help. It seems to me that when I enter this store I am on my own when it comes to finding assistants.

Purchased refrigerator to save food. Sales person said there was one in the back that still had warranty since that was important to us. She showed us the floor model and said the one in back was just like it but had some scratches and she gave us a discounted price. We purchased it site unseen and once home we found a partial (most was ripped off) document stuck to the top of the fridge that said "Problem Description: Not cooling enough" We assumed this had been repaired since we saw other similar documents on other refrigerators in store that showed this type of issue as well as how the problem was repaired. We plugged it in and it started cooling. We transferred our food to the new fridge 3 hours later and in the morning all frozen food was defrosted and temp was only at 60 degrees. I called Lowes and they scheduled repair for next week. Service was canceled twice before someone finally came out. Tech said it needed a dryer and ordered the part. Said it would be in in 6-7 days. Called Lowes and they provided a rental. Part was still not in over a week later so I called Lowes and was told that because the refrigerator has been services we can not buy warranty. Our 30 day return period is over in 4 days and we still do not have a working refrigerator and service company got rude when I asked why they didn't call me to let me know about the delay. I spoke to service company Saturday 10/14/17 and was told since it was the weekend she wouldn't know where the part was until Monday. No call back all week, so i called Thursday to be told it will be 6-8 weeks. We lost our food, I lost work due to having to be available for multiple service appt's that didn't even happen and We were misled that we could buy the warranty and that the only issue with the refrigerator was that it had scratches. We spent $863 on this refrigerator and so far it has cost us approx. $200 in food, 1 months time, and $300 in lost work. I could have just bought a brand new refrigerator for that price and now I still have to return this one since the 30 days return period will be over before it can be repaired. We have purchased all of our major appliances from Lowe's up until this point but I have lost faith in Lowe's and the people that provide service for Lowe's appliances. Attached is the document we found on top of the refrigerator after we got home.

we ordered a refrigerator on line. it was scheduled for delivery today, 10/14/2017. originally we were told "some between 0800 and 1000 hours". We then received a confirmation call at 0730 hours this morning stating they would arrive in 10 minutes. By this time we were sure the refrigerator was on the truck and in the neighborhood. we proceeded to box up all our refrigerated items and cleaned up our old refrigerator for pick up. after all this communication we were then told that our refrigerator was not only not on the truck but was not going to available for quite some time. this experience makes us want to completely avoid doing any business whatsoever with this company. were I the manager of the local store I would be replacing the ordered refrigerator with an even higher priced one immediately to help prevent did-satisfied customers.

I ordered 12 peices of vinyl siding to be delivered on Wednesday Oct.11. Today is Saturday Oct.14 no vinyl has been delivered. I have called the store several times,I get the answer , we do not have enough drivers. I will be looking for compensation for this problem. Free shipping and/or product. I has to send my workers home because of this. The store is on Clemson Blvd. in Anderson SC. Thanks

I purchase a troy-bilt backpack blower from the Lowes store located on Cone Blvd in Greensboro, NC about a year and a half ago. About a month ago it stopped working. I called the Lowes service advantage number and was told that it was still under warranty until 11-11-2017 and I needed to take it with my receipt to the Lowes where I made my purchase and they will send it out for repair. I took it there and the associate filled out some paperwork and told me it should be ready within 7 to 10 days. After about 3 weeks I decided to stop by the store to check on my blower. I was told that it was ready and they forgot to call me. I took it home and this morning I put gas in it and started it up. It ran for about 2 minutes and stopped. I returned to the Lowes and spoke with the manager Allen. He called a young lady Chole to the front to look at it. She asked me did I mix the oil and gas right? I explained to her that It was a 4 cycle and I did not need to mix the oil and gas. She stated that there is nothing that she could do for me and stormed off. I asked Allen did he hear how rude she was and he said that he didn't hear her although he was right in front of her. Allen then told me that it was under a manufactory warranty and there is nothing that they can do to help me but give me the troy-bilt number and I will have to contact them. I asked him could they just send it back out like they did last month to repair it and he told me that they tried to get it repaired once and could not repair it and I needed to deal with the company. He told me that they don't specialize in repairs, " WE JUST SELL THEM". So once you get the customer's money your concerned for the customers satisfaction is no longer important? In the past I have purchased mowers, hand blowers, weedeaters and a generator from this store and I have been happy with the product. Never again will I purchase any outdoor power equipment from Lowes. The rudeness of your employee and the lack of concern really amazes me. By the way, the troy-bilt customer service center rep told me because there was no service center near my home, that I needed to take my case number back to the store and have them send it out for repair. I explained to her that I would not be taking my blower back to that store and dealing with them. Having been in retail management for over 20 years, it is appalling to me that your manager was comfortable with a customer leaving the store unsatisfied. He really did not seem to want to fix the issue.

The Oaks PA. Store is a disgrace. I have never had such terrible service. I have spent close to $13,0000.00 on kitchen renovations. No one ever answers the phone. They don,t tell you the truth about orders. The entire management team is a disgrace. People just seem to not care about helping anyone . You need to get some control over the pathetic customer service in that store

Purchased over 3000 dollars appliances (Samsung) filed for rebate in early June. Here it is October 2 and all I get from rebate center "it's in process" they say I must wait 6-8 weeks, well it's been 4 months. Planned to use rebate to buy other remodel products, remodel is almost finished except back splash. Your rebate center is playing games. I will tell the world to avoid your stores rebates - unless they plan to wait for eternity. Shame on your company for such an apparent gimmick to get people to buy and then lie to them with any false hope!

To start with, it was my fault I forgot to pay for purchases in May. SYNCHONY called and I paid the bill on June 30. Today I get a bill with interest and late charges and the original amount of the purchase. What's up. How long does it take SYNCHRONY cash my check? That payment came in on the September statement. Please advise.
Acct#819024110836009 8

10/1/2017 I made online order #340230590. Same day I pickup AC. When I got home, I found out it was an open box. Reefers was damaged,
no mount supplies. When i came back to the service desk, assistant manager told me :" You have to return AC, because we do not have another one ".
I am ordering a NEW AC for the same prize,what you wanted to sell - used one, I drove 30 miles (3 trips) to Lowes and back to home, i lost 3 hours of my time. IT IS BAD SERVICE, WE ARE LIKE A CUSTMERS NOT DESERVED IN AMERIKA

Kitchen purchase and installation.
I have received very poor service and work during a kitchen installation job. I feel that the Lowe store and central production did no properly remedy all situations. I very precisely directed concerns about work quality from the start of the job and feel that my concerns were not taken seriously.

Also, after speaking with acquaintances regarding workmanship in my kitchen, I have concerns about the counter top installation (joint seam placement over dish washer), level/plumbn of cabinets, cracking caulk seams, and wiring integrity.

Furthermore, after asking that the initial contractor be removed from the job I received a hateful and unprofessional text message from the contractor. Lowe's did no properly address the behavior, in my opinion, leaving me feeling very unsafe and unhappy for some time after.

My kitchen job is not fully complete (finalizing a few appliance installations). As mentioned, I brought all of these issues to the attention of the central production office and my local store. I am filing this complaint due to my continued dissatisfaction with the process and product receive.

I feel as though did not receive the advertised Lowe's hassle-free service and quality. I also feel that I over-paid for the services received and that I should be monetarily compensated for the issues I've dealt with and sub-par final product.

I have multiple emails of communication with store personnel documenting all issues (with pictures) and would be happy to provide any information needed. The files are too large to attach and can email as necessary.

Zachary Parsons
1144 Avalon Road
Fairmont, WV 26554
Phone: 304.992.4005

went to Lowes to buy flooring, first it took 20 min. to get someone in that department to help with our needs, than we got to the register and they wouldn't give us the 5% we should get for buying from Lowes(we spent 798.00) we used a Lowes gift card but they told us only if we used our credit card we're we entitled to the 5 % off of our receipt. I felt like taking all back get the cash than rebuy what we wanted is this how you want your customers to feel. I've gotten to the point where when my husband says lets go to Lowes I usually say let's go some where else where we can get some true service.
Angela Cetorelli of Canton Ohio

Home appliance delivery set up for Sunday 1 oct 2017 after noon. Call four times to see when they were coming said they were on their way. Never showed up!! never called!!! now it's 7:55 PM no appliance. If you're buying appliances at Lowe's I would suggest you go to Home Depot.

Help-Me Get my paid for compliance

David. Thanks

Purchased to have a fence installed in June. Still has not been installed. Lowes keeps
Promising delivery and installation and nothing. Made several complaints in store and corporate nothing got done!!

I bought a Samsung refrigerator 4/30/16. Since than it has been nothing but problems!!!!!!! On Feb. 29th 2017 had a problem with door. Rambs fix that. On 6/20/17 my ice maker stopped working. Rambs came and told me I had to take everything out and let the refrigerator sit for 48 to 72 hours. I did that . It worked for about 1month. And again it stopped making ice. Now, on 9/25/17 the ice maker stopped working. Called Rambs and was told the same thing. At this point I have lost over 100 dollars worth of food. I CAN't KEEP SHUTTING DOWN ME 3000 dollar refrigerator!!!! This is just over a year old. The guy that was here today said there is nothing he could do. I do not want this refrigerator. I would like my money back. It is leaking from where the ice comes out and has made a mess of the front of refrigerator. This a product you should not be selling at your store. It has a problem with no fix.
Dianne Mahoney

your store in millington tenn is a complete wreck the cashiers are rude the product is all over the aisles on pallets workers talking on their cell phone despite this you have 5 people putting up christmas displays ITS NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL GO TO HOME DEPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to get someone on the phone for several days now. I have tried both the stonybrook and Medford stores here in n.y. the operator has disconnected me or no one answers the ringing phone. terrible customer service! I'm calling about the washer I bought and was delivered 9/11 I was given no receipt for this purchase and if I decide to return the washer how do I go about doing that? phone # 6318214233 I need to hear back via phone so I can talk to a person.

For twenty years as a small business I've spent over a quarter million dollars with Lowes. Most of the expenditures have been on kitchen remodels... cabinets, appliances, associated bathroom items etc.. The Good Lord willing, I'll continue for a while in my business. BUT....
I've a problem. Lowes has become a sponsor of Major League Football franchises, which of course is perfectly legitimate. The problem is some of these franchises allow their players to disrespect our flag, and therefore our country.
I presume therefore that Lowes has no problem with these players, nor with their employers acquiescence to their employees actions. That too is Lowe's prerogative. It is at the same time my prerogative to decide on what terms I will do business with Lowe's.
I cannot, I will not, do business with an enterprise who turns a blind eye to disrespect of our country, our flag, our unity as a nation. You of course may advertise where you deem appropriate. The advertising budget you have, and the people to whom you have given control that budget, are, I trust, aware the public continues to turn off the NFL. And please also reflect there may very well be one or two or a million small business owners who share my disdain for Lowe's behavior. And turn you off as well. Respectfully, Paul Gallagher 602 363 0441

One star is too much. This experience has driven us to the point of never buying anything from Lowe's Oneonta ny again and letting all friends and co-workers know of our experience. On 9/16/17 we tried to purchase a new washer and dryer. This debacle started with the sales associate having less than a working knowledge of the store's sales software. It took us over 2 hours to just purchase the pair. A DELIVERY DATE WAS SET-UP FOR TODAY ,9/20/17, BETWEEN NOON AND 4PM. At 3:47pm when the delivery had not been made I called the store to be told that the delivery for today had been cancelled and was changed to Tuesday the 26th. In order to be home for the scheduled date a day off from work was taken, the old machines were removed from the laundry room to assist the delivery persons and now we have no new set or the use of our old set! To make matters worse the system at the store would not allow us to update our new e-mail address for this type of situation. This issue became pertinent when our home phone lines went out on late Saturday and are still not functional.
I was advised that the new delivery date had an "all day" time frame so now we are forced to again take another day off to "hopefully" receive our "cash purchased" goods. This is not the first time we have experienced poor service from this store but it will be the last. Home Depot is approximately 1 mile from the Lowes.
The closest laundromat to us is 12 miles away and this will become a major hardship, all over a system with systemic failures built in.

The only Lowes in my area is Lowes of Shelbyville, tn. The customer definitely comes last in their minds. Guses as long as they are getting paid everything is ok in their minds. Worst customer service of anyplace I have ever been. Anything to get you to shut up and out the door. Ordered quart of paint. They came back with a sample and told me to use it to see if it works. Duh. Where is quart?? On another visit?? 12 employees around front desk and no one to help. What is really depressing is this is all we have and getting dumber every single day.

To whom it may concern. I purchased a refrigerator on Sept 6, 2017 . The brand was Frigidaire the model number is LFSS2612TP. the extended protection purchased plan Reference number 0070985317249083229002.The water would not dispense from water outlet on the refrigerator.I call lowes and talk to Alisha and a work order was made. I was told if would be 3 businesss days before the serviceman would contact me.This was on 09/13/2017 . a work order was placed with Hill's TV & appl. 757-653-2322. The repairman called this morning at 08:57 to set a time for to work on refrig. The address where the frig is 8033 Gates RD Suffolk,VA 23437. The repairman said he would be there between 1;00pm and 1;30 pm. I call at 2;00 pm and ask the repairman was he coming to repair the frigs, his reply was he had went to my house which was 10972 Ellis Rd Suffolk, Va 23437. the work order clearly shows the correct address on it which is 8033 Gates rd. I wasted the entire day waiting on this repairman. I am totally disgusted with this hold situation. It is unsat the way this has been done. My plan right now is pack this Refrig up, and return it where I purchased it. I might have to pay a little more but when the service is crappy I don't mind. I provided a copy of the work order for the service provider showing correct address. I am clearly unsatisfied the service or non-service provided. I will return the frig, and go somewhere else and buy. Thanks for the help. Or should I say the Non-Help.

Reginald V. Russell SR

I went to Lowes pro service at 2171 Forest ave staten island to get help with building a deck there was nobody there to help...finally after two weeks of me constantly calling Martin Rakow finally showed up to my home to give an estimate...its been almost 3 weeks and no response....I've left several messages on his phone and no response...I had to call the store manager to finally get him which he promise to contact me the next day and he did not...this is unacceptable they way customers are treated at this store

I am usually a huge Lowe's fan, but not yesterday. I have been remodeling my house, and have been a loyal Lowe's customer for a long time now. On Sunday, September 17, 2017, I went into my local Lowe's (Stroudsburg/Bartonsville, PA), with two gallons of paint to return. I had painted my bedroom and once the paint dried, we did not like the color. I was familiar with the paint return guarantee offered by Lowe's, so I double checked the policy online, and decided to take my paint back.
Upon speaking with the return person up front, I was met with an attitude immediately and a look of suspicion, like I had done something wrong. This lady up front knew nothing about any return policy and called someone for help, describing the "problem" like it was completely ridiculous. She's being given info over the phone, and says "Are you serious"? She then hangs up the phone and starts processing my return. Within a minute or two, a manager named Dawn comes up and tells me that the return policy does not apply to me, since it wasn't Valspar paint. The lady handling the return cancelled everything and asked for the next customer in line. I looked up the policy on my phone, which states "liquid paint purchase", with no mention of a specific brand. So, I wait for the return lady to be done with her customer and ask her to speak to a manager. She tells me "You were just speaking with one". Again, her attitude was super rude. Dawn comes to speak with me again and I show her the paint return policy. She tells the return lady to process the return. So she does - with a major attitude, and then told me "We mean a few brush strokes - not a whole room", and Dawn says "Yeah, we sell paint samples for this". Honestly, I have never been treated so badly by any Lowe's employees than I did yesterday. These two are rude, unprofessional, and should be well aware of policies and guarantees offered by your company - especially someone working at the RETURNS counter!! I would also think a manager would know what the paint policy looks like. But - she didn't. Can you please handle this? After yesterday, I'm not sure I want to spend my hard earned $ there anymore.

I have been a long time standing customer. Even though basically each time I bought a major product there have been problems. Carpeting took 4 months to get installed when it was suppose to be done within 4 days. I bought $3,000.00 of appliances last November 2016. Some arrived dented and had to be replaced . Sending the wrong dishwasher ordered. It took 3 weeks to past the maximum time quoted to get it in. I was suppose to get a $100.00 visa card for buying the Washer, dryer, microwaved , dishwasher and refrigerator. I sent in the original receipt as instructed and they lost it. They would not pay me until I sent in the original but I could not as they already had it and lost it. Your company will not make good on it. Then this last month. I paid my bill on 7-30-2017. I called on the phone and the billing had been updated for a minimum payment of 89.44. I paid it on the phone by check. This was for the 8-28-2017 payment. Well you computer system put it down as an additional payment for July. I called customer service and they would not adjust it saying it is not possible. The manager said the same thing. So basically you have a messed up system. Why would you have a system that cannot be adjusted. Now I have you credit service calling 8-10 times a day for a payment I have made. So what is going to happen now. I am transferring the money and as soon as that is done. I am closing my account and NEVER BUYING ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM YOU STORE!! Basically you have messup every major purchase I have had and now you have a computer system the promotes BAD Customer Service.

I went to do some shopping at my favorite home improvement store Lowe's in Plymouth Indiana Saturday September 16 in the afternoon after 3pm and I walked in the store this Lowe's employee was standing there as if he was greeting customers so I said hi to him he did not respond at all to me and looked at me rudely so I walked by him again to see his name tag and he was just staring at me as if he was mad at me his name tag had J.P. on it so I am assuming his name is J.P. I love Lowes and recommend to people I know to shop there and love to shop there myself but kind of turned off now with how rudely I was treated by J.P. the one store employee that was very helpful and very nice was the plumbing professional name on name tag was Dotty and he was very helpful thanks

I am a Semi Retired Contractor that spend about $100,000.00 per year give or take. Your lumber has went down the Crapper there is so much destroyed wood from your Fork lift drivers along with other products. In your Cincinnati Ohio Colerain ave store I see your Employees in Lumber and shipping standing around when there is so much that could be done ? Example ; I know people come in the store and go through wood and move it around. If I was store manager I would tell the people in the lumber department to go through and straighten it up so it doesn't warp out and to make sure they restock wood where it belongs. Select pine is always mixed up with Knotty Pine. You over charge people for special orders and in my last Order I waited too long to get it and when I went to pick it up it was damaged. Your shipping and receiving head there "I guess that's who he was said I will sell it to you for Half Price" What in the hell would anyone want to buy something you can't use on a job ???? I waste more time in your store waiting for help when I could be working making money. I did not receive a refund yesterday because more of the, I have to wait for someone to come down at His or her Convenience. If they don't refund my Money I will Cut my card up and see you on the trouble shooters here in my State .Sad Home Depot Has better service and wood but I hate their new lay out for contractor pick up Parking {Dumbest thing they ever did}. All the Lazies park in there and people shopping when it rains. In short your store manager wouldn't work for me.

So many. No one cares at your New Lenox store. Ex: called to get copy of recently purchased cooktop. They could find no record on any phone #, said no other way to find it. They found my name tho with nothing listed. Tried to get the mgr but he wasnt there, also Sean the asst, not there either! When we first came there EVERONE WAS IN A MEETING IN THE BACK. There were very few people that seemed to working. When we bought the stove the checker at door was coletely unhelpful regarding obtaining your credit card,not explaining the various cards, interrupted our transaction to do a return, said she did not want to tell me about the cards because"no one gets them anyway". I waited on the line when I called only for the phone to be disconnected. There is more but I have spent enough time on this. We are doing a 30K* remodeling job but you have lost our business

We ordered a Jeld Wend french door with blinds last year. The entire process was an absolute nightmare. After the order we had the install team come out to install the door. To say the least the install was poor. The doors would not line up and we had heat going out and cold air coming in. So I called the store and they sent out the installers again who did even more damage than before they then called a representative from Jeld Wendt and the rep., confirmed it was a poor install and that not much could be done. In addition to the poor install the installers damaged the dry wall around the frame.

So I called the store and the manager Brian agreed to reimburse me for the door. However, we paid $1800.00 and he only reimbursed me $1500.00.
I am seeking the balance due of $300.00 plus $200.00 in dry wall damage.

We also found out and were disappointed that a large corporation like Lowe's had installers install the door with no permit which is against the law in Bolingbrook, il. It is no wonder the install was poor as the installers were not licensed to do the job.

I looking forward to hearing from you on this matter.

This is my second complaint in 3 months. First one I thought was taken care of until this final visit. This time there were those who took their job seriously and were very helpful, like the girl in paint was a perfect lady and did exactly as was asked of her, so no complaints there.
Lumber was helpful at first then it went to hades in a hand basket, and before it was all over I was madder than a wet hen.. I asked for treated plywood and all I got was external. The plywood is going into an extremely damp place and external would disintegrate in a short while. So that is fuss 1, when we ( me and my 81 year old mother) thought we were finished shopping we were both worn out because of the long time it took to get serviced, The boys that were supposed to load my truck with my bought items quit in the middle of the load and left me, a disabled man, to try and load it by myself. I got it loaded and went into the lower part o pick up my plywood, when they came out with the external piece. I was livid by then if it wasn't for my 81 year old mother I would have raised a fuss right there, but we just went and I am here to complain once again about crappy service and lazy employees. When I worked ,I was expected to do my job , not stand around and jack my jaw with other employees or what not. Last time the manager called me up at home here and told me if I'd give Lowes another chance he'd be happy to give me 20% off my next purchase! Bologna!!!!!!!!!!! All I got from my second visit was a dag gone upset stomach and a tired as all get out couple of people!!
I'll never ever as llong as I live make another visit to your establishment.....Thanks for making me angry once again.

When I go into the Lowes on May Ave in Oklahoma City the employees have no life experience and it shows! I go into the store regularly and do everything most of the time myself, if I need help it's not easy to find it and once I find it the people that work there have no answers! They are all poorly trained and don't listen. I've been calling for online orders for 2 months now to get my information Lowes has on their computers for me and I've called more than 6 times to get this done and it hasn't been done. I spoke to Jill online supervisor 8/22/2017 employee id 1752041 and she said she would get my info updated and call me when it's done, today is 9/10/2017 and I haven't heard a word.
I went online to get a quote for a bathroom retile and Angela called and left a message to call them back and that my information was saved! After 4 phone calls and an hour later a supervisor Bryan got me to Shasta and she got a quote scheduled. This is rediculous! Lowes is a poorly ran company! It all starts at the top!

Have ordered over 10,000 dollars of cabinets back in early may to this day haven't revived all pices of cabinets. Don't understand why your store in Gunbarrell City,Tx can't put the heat on cabinet builder to get correct pices from manufactor so we can put our kitchen back together, they have sent wrong pices several times and still waiting on pices with no luck of this happening in timely matter. The store even tells me they can't get manufactor to reply and do there job as a Lowes vendor??

I ordered my appliances ($$4100.00 worth) online and when they arrived at store I was contacted to set up delivery. I set up delivery for 6 days after which was a Saturday. I was told I would receive a phone call giving me a window. Well the phone call never came. when I called I was told that whoever I spoke with had entered in the computer incorrectly for a pick up instead of a delivery. Then they said it would be Sunday before hey could be delivered. I had a electrician coming in on Saturday to install and had to reschedule him and he doesn't work Sundays so I had to take off work Monday to meet him. In the mean time the delivery guy called me back and explained that my double oven that had been sitting in the back for 1 1/2 months ( plenty of time to be checked) was the wrong color and I would have to wait 3 weeks for the correct color to be delivered. Which means the electrician has to come out twice to install and I would be moved in my new home without my oven.I don't understand why that wasn't caught when it was checked in. (poor training and poor systems in my opinion. The entire experience has been a huge inconvenience and costs me 2 service calls for an electrician. This happened at the Lowes in Gainesville GA and when I called to speak with Jason the manager he said he would make it right and call me back with a solution and I never have received a call from him yet. That was 2 weeks ago.

I am extremely unhappy with Lowes since it has now been 3 months since I ordered my special order blinds for my condo in Reston, Virginia. I ordered them from the Lowes of Fairfax store number 3274.

The installer has now been out 3 times to order the same blinds and he says he put the order into Lowes but each time I check, three blinds out of 9 never get ordered. One set of blinds was ordered, they were damaged & ordered again. NOW they are the incorrect size.

I have spoken to one of your representatives at Headquarters but they do not seem to give a damn. I have also spoken to the representative at Lowes that put in my order, Julie, but she and her manager blame the installer. I really do not care who is to blame, I just want my order of blinds completed.

I wish I had never ordered my blinds from Lowes and gone to Home Depot, instead. I am so disgusted with the service that Lowe's has shown me. I paid $741.00 for these special order blinds and I know it is not a lot of money to you all, but, it is an extremely a lot of money to me.

I called Lowe's this past Sunday to see if the order had gone in, again, from this past week's measured windows. Guess what, it had not and nobody has followed up on it. I expect I will get a call sometime in the next few weeks to say that they have to come out again for the 4th time to measure the same windows since they lost the order for the 4th time.

I hope that somebody from your office will check into this problem as I am now wanting a credit for this order and if you don't want to complete the order, then you need to tell me.

On April 25 2017 I purchased a Larson Tradewind in door Glass/Screen door from store 1105 Fort Wayne IN. I have had good luck with Lowes performing the service and installation on other items so I elected to have Lowes order and install the door.
Up to installation time it went well. After installation has been nothing but a nightmare. Immediately after the first rain storm we noticed water coming in the door and the screen was bowed out baldly. We contacted the store and was told to contact the warranty department. I was put in contact with a Anthony Conner email Anthony.conner@lowes.com. Whom I sent pictures and video and description of door issue. Larson then requested more information and refuted claim On May 27 2017 I sent Anthony more information requested. Finally at end of June Larson agreed that we needed a new screen set but the water was just due to poor clauking. So Anthony was going to get the screen and then have his installer call him at point and time of installation to verify proper install. Finally after waiting for the screen to arrive and schedule install date on August 21 the day of the install. I received a call from the installer who stated that while paper work told him the screen was there at store 1105. He went to pick it up and found it was not there. Additionally his installer reported that after my first complaint I should have been advised that I did not need a new screen or more clauking but rather a WHOLE NEW DOOR. So now it is Sept 4th and I have tried for days to get ahold of Anthony and no luck. He has helped but I think he is tried of this and moving on. So now I am escalating to Lowes as a valued customer to fix this and give me a proper door. I have pictures, video and paper work if you require more information. I have all the emails with Anthony as well. Please let me know how we can resolve this.
Mike Demetriou

My name is Jose medina, and my complaint has to do with now that I've been in contact with your customer service dept twice to complaint about a bad experience I had with your store in sanford Florida. I've spoken to one of there store managers who told me he would take care of the matter. I never got a call from this store, it's been 3 weeks now, and your office said someone will be in touch with me, some did call me saying that the manager will be in vacation until the 28th of aug, but I understand there are two managers , the communication between the store and your office have left me very disappointed , hoping that this would have been resolve already. My number is 407-232-0966 I would appreciate a call for a update if possible

My brand new water heater (Lowes/Whirlpool) caught fire and neither Lowes or Whirlpool will replace it. Lowes says I have to disconnect it (I am not an electrician) and "bring it in" for a refund, and Whirlpool says that they will replace it but the cost of a new install is $600 that I do not have. I am now with a non-working water heater and no way to replace it.

Last night on 08/31/2017 about 2115 hours I submitted an online order,
Purchase Details

Date:
08/31/2017 Location: E. Jacksonville Lowe's (904) 855-8088 Order #: 339123302 Status: In Process Total:$328.80

Today 09/01/2017 at 1030 am I went to pick up my order. The woman at the customer service counter had no idea of what I was talking about or any idea of what I purchased. She tried to call associates for 20 minutes with no response.
Finally I was like " I will go pull my own order", I grabbed a buggy, went to the electrical isle, started to pull the items I needed, Lowes was out of 1-1/4" sweep 90's PVC, an associate was walking past me and I stopped him and asked for more of the fittings, he said they are up top somewhere and walked off.
Now I have been in the store for more than two hours.
I walked back to the customer service desk where at least 6 sales a.ssociates were posing for photos in front of a hurricane awareness sign, again I asked the woman " does anyone know about my order"? She said it should have been pulled last night"
Is this really how customers are supposed to be treated? I had a job that was supposed to be done today, that's why I did an internet order. Now I am a day behind.
Two thumbs down, zero stars for Lowes.
Bob Hailey

First, two years ago Lowe's remodeled our kitchen. We bought the majority of our products from Lowe's and used your design services. We were greatly satisfied with the kitchen remodel. We spent between $22,000 to $24,000 with Lowe's.

We are using the same contractor and ordered the cabinetry for our master bathroom from Lowes. We ordered on 7/4/17 a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub at our local Lowe's for our bathroom remodel. It was delivered on 7/13 and several days later it was unpacked by our plumber who advised that it was damaged (crack on middle lip of tub with scratches in the fiberglass lip surround). We notified Lowe's who re-ordered and delivered 2nd tub on 7/23. The plumber came and unpacked to discover this tub also damaged (corner was chipped/cracked, all kind of scratches and the plumbing was falling off the tub). We advised our local Lowe's. Third tub was delivered yesterday. Plumber came today and this tub is also damaged (same damage as first tub). We believe the first tub was re-delivered by Lowe's as it had the same damage.

Our expectation is that Lowe's will send us a new, undamaged tub without delay and credit the costs of our plumber having to come 3 times to install to our credit card. If the 4th tub is damaged, it will be returned and full refund of the tub, any delivery fees we may have been charged, taxes and a check for the costs we've incurred for the plumber to come on 3 separate occasions to install this tub.

Each time we called Customer Service, it took 2 to 3 people to finally speak with us and get a re-order done. Several times we were disconnected and had to call back.

Please advise what you will be doing to correct this horrendous customer service nightmare. To say we are disappointed with the local Lowe's and the customer service dept.is an understatement.

I expect someoneto call me once you've decided what you will do to correct the problems created by our local Lowe's at 561-801-1002.

Alan E. Tonks

My name is Angela Sadler. My husband, Ben, and I entered into a contract with the Lowe’s of Sedalia, MO, back on June 17, 2017 for a PSI project. This was to span from full kitchen including cabinets, countertops, backsplash. Flooring, ceiling texture, and paint in the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway, two bedrooms, and main bath. The bath included the demo of old vanity and cabinet and replacing both. This is a quick explanation of the work we wanted done, but is not all inclusive.
The project manager that we worked with for many weeks, and finally signed the contract with was Ben Banner. Our cabinets were set to deliver by a freight company on the 25th of July, and the work to begin on the 3oth.
Simply put, when the project manager was separated from the company, our entire project was left unaddressed by anyone. When the 20th of July rolled around, Ben and I went to the store to find out the status of our cabinets. We were advised that the freight company had been trying to contact us since July 11th. I immediately called them, seems that since they were unable to contact us by phone they were also emailing the store repeatedly, with no response. At this time we asked that our contact number be corrected so no further issues with calling us would occur.
Our projected date for completion was the 18th of August. Due to the scope of work that was being done, my husband and I chose to stay in a hotel until enough of the work had been completed that we could comfortable move back in with minimal interruption. At this time we are still in a hotel, and may not be able to get back into the house until the end of the month.
The sole reason for this letter is to let it be known that every issue and delay of this project could have been avoided 100% had someone accepted the responsibilities of the open projects and followed through with them accordingly. Unfortunately to this date, when we go to the store and ask for a manager we are told they are on the phone or busy in a meeting. We are very disappointed with the lack of response and elusiveness that we have received.
We fully understand that we are bond by a contract with a $50,000 dollar price tag and our hands are tied. What is even more damaging is we are required to pay for this project up front before any work is even begun, and now we wait while our home is completed at their leisure.
And now add insult to injury, we continue to pay daily with the cost of hotel stay, unable to cook a meal eating out every meal, and the discomfort of not being in your own home. It has not only taken a toll on us financially, but emotionally as well, and are at our wits end.
I understand that anyone who reads this is unable to do much about it now, the damage has been done, yet we would truly like to see someone come forth and acknowledge that this has not been properly handled and maybe even offer an apology. We surely could not consciously recommend this program to anyone.
Angela Sadler

August 7, 2017 Lowes representative came to my home for a roofing job estimate. He instructed me it would be two to three days and I would have an estimate. It is August 28 today. Three weeks has past. I called after the 1st week and was told the store manager would get back to me the very next day. Never happened. Following week I wrote twice directly to the sales person that did the roof estimate. Still nothing. I canceled my card at Lowes and now Home Depot has my business. Happy ending.!!!

October 31 2016 I purchased a refrigerator from Athens, Ohio lowes. Delivery was scheduled for Nov 6. Nov 5 lowes called saying refrigerator had not arrived at the store and that someone would call when it arrived. Nov 11 went to lowes customer service counter to check on delivery status. Was told it was in the store and i should have already been called. I was not called. Customer service rep made arrangements for delivery on nov 13.

Called store a.m. Nov 13 to check on delivery time. Was told delivery was not scheduled for today. After asking to speak to manager and being placed on hold for about 5 minutes i was told they would get it on a truck and it should be delivered within 2 hrs. The fridge was delivered on 13 Nov. This is the second appliance i have purchased from the Lowes Athens Ohio and the second time I have had issues getting it delivered as promised. No more purchases that require delivery by lowes for me. The management at lowes Athens needs to to a much better job!

In August we purchased a very nice screen door for our screened in porch. It was just what we wanted and we were assured that we had the right size for our opening. The first door was damaged, then, the Lowes from McDonough, Georgia forgot who bought the door until we called again. We paid extra to have the door installed by a professional since we are both senior citizens. The installer literally threw the door up leaving large gapes at the top and the sides.

He told us that was the best he could do and we needed to go buy some weatherstripping and fix it ourselves. Of course Lowes kept the installation fee. We complained and are still waiting for someone to call us back. All that we ask is to have the door fitted to the opening. Now it looks like my eighty year old husband is going to have to climb a step stool and try to fix the door himself, it looks so amateurish at this point. I just hope he doesn't fall. We have been loyal customers of Lowes for years, but no more. Shame on Lowes for such shoddy treatment for such a minor installation. I know we are old and don't buy as much, but we should be treated with some respect.

My husband and I shopped at the Beaumont, Texas store today, Sept. 23, 2016. As soon as we walked in the door we had a question about where an item would be located in the store. I walked to customer service where two female employees were whispering to each other, one was looking directly at me and never asked me to wait a minute, or her fellow employee to wait a minute. They continued on until I raised my eyebrows and said to her " REALLY?". At this time she asked if she could help me.

By this time I'm already angry! We got several things on our list and went looking for a cleaning supply that you show on your website, but we couldn't find in the store.....we also couldn't find a person to ask, or a button to push. I finally saw a male employee on his phone ( I believe) , Lowe's may have radios employees hold up to their ears. I chased him for four aisles trying to get his attention, and never could. Now, I'm seventy years of age and five feet tall and he was well over six feet, so his stride is a lot longer than mine, but I was furious.

By the time we got to checkout, the poor checker got the brunt of the anger. That us not fair to her, and not having employees on the floor is certainly not fair to the customers. We will not shop in this Lowes store again, and advise others to shop elsewhere also.

We purchased a very expensive, new refrigerator less than one year ago, and to this day, the ice maker will not work. We have received multiple service visits and it still does not work. Right now my 82 year old husband has severe bronchitis and needs ice with which to drink his increased fluids and we have to go out to the store to buy it. Can someone please either give us a new ice maker or fix the one we purchased new. I am at my wits end with Lowes and their "service" companies.

What a nightmare - Never thought this would happen with a national chain like Lowes - Here's the short story. Signed a contract in early April for 12 new windows, one door, and one door wall, all new siding, trim, gutters, etc. Windows had to be ordered, told it would take 4 weeks, job should be done by end of May 2016. It is Sept 16th and it is still not done - Windows came in the wrong size, so rough openings had to be changed to make them work, other materials incorrect, etc. Two windows were totally wrong (we ordered wood and they were vinyl), so they had to be reordered.

Contractor left 3 weeks ago with the job unfinished, and the original material - windows, siding, etc has been left in our driveway and around our yard - unbelievable. Gutters have not been installed so our backyard is washing away (we live on a sandy hill). Calls unanswered, sent Lowes an e-mail, was told we would be contacted in 2 days - no contact. Never sign a contract with Lowes!

Poor poor employees, all they won't to do is try and pass the buck to someone else . Went to place a lumber order for pickup the next day . 1st employee told me they are real far behind , won't be able to pull order today . Told him I need it tomorrow, he told me again they couldn't pull it today. Then told me to rewrite my list , too much for him. Then he disappeared!! 2nd employee, told me before she starts to make list how do I wish to pay I told her I had an account! Then she wanted all account info 1st.(took my business to Home Depot). Thanks lowes credit card is canceled!

It has been quite an experience trying to allow you to match prices with Home Depot,especially when your stores are across a freeway from each other.In the past I had to make a copy with my printer of the exact article even though it was probably manufactured by the same company and only the UPC was different. With respect to electric conduit, I have bought many hundreds of feet of the 2" X 10' and had to make a copy as it was not enough to bring a receipt from HD dated the same day with the same manufacturers name on it.

Today HD only had one 1/2" diameter long sweep elbow from the maker Cantex and your was from Carlon, but the very same plastic article ,but priced $.06 more expensive,but the same article and I must say of lesser quality but acceptable for what I was using it for .In the past you and HD have both bought from the same manufacturers and I have found the different names in your stocks of plastic electrical conduit. Several weeks ago I bought 5 of the 1/2" long sweep 90 degree elbows and had to make a copy of the HD price to allow you to match it otherwise you would not have done so and today I had the receipt from HD and the same product in my hand and the two side by side and your people stated they had to be from the same maker not allowing themselves to realize that the two articles were the same, but with a different makers name on it.

I use the internet exclusively to make any purchasing decisions and plan my trips to make those purchases or else I have them delivered if they are not available locally at a price that warrants travel versus online ordering, not paying taxes as we are sales tax exempt and most times free shipping. In future I will no longer allow you to match prices even if HD is out of something that you stock at a higher price. It is just to frustrating when I can just await a time when it will again be in stock at Home Depot.

You must have better people making determinations concerning prices and what actual differences exist between very simple products that are not different in the first place.This problem happened at your Cypress store #2371 and the Home Depot store was across the 290 NW freeway. Also your internet stocks are not so easily found online when I visited your sites. Maybe that was due to some other problems associated with lazy employees who had little or no knowledge of the products they were listing of the products information that were not understandable.

Do not think that I will be so quick in the future to shop Lowes when price matching remains such a laborious endeavor and if your prices are not competitive and shown online as such.

I drove 40 minutes to pay my Lowes bill. I have a six month same as cash charge. I handed customer service a different credit card which I use to pay all my bills. I was told that y'all don't accept credit cards for payment. So I asked what if make a purchase and get cash back. I was told no problem I could do that so I went and got some purchases and asked for $20.00 cash back on my purchase since I had $5.00 cash and wanted to make a $25.00 payment. I didn't have more cash because it was a holiday weekend and I plain forgot that banks wouldn't be open today, the day my payment was due without additional late fees added. So the cashier told me I couldn't get cash back on my Visa card.

So I went back to customer service and the lady that had just told me I could said oh that's right you can't get cash back on a credit card purchase only a check or debit card. I don't have a debit card. So I had to leave well in my car I had a merchandise card from lowes for $18.00 and dug around in my car for the other $2.00 in change plus my $5.00 it would be $25.00 payment. Went back in the store and was told I couldn't use that card either. It is the same as cash can be used on any purchase and I choose to use it to go towards my hot water heater purchase. So now after spending more than an hour in your store I had a 40 minute drive back home without being able to make a payment.

Ok that was Sunday 9/4/16 now on Monday 9/5/16 I go to the Internet to use a gift debit card to make a payment. After filling out all the information to open an account I go to make a payment and it says I'm sorry you can't make a payment because we can't get you a secure connection. This happened 3 times. Finally I decide to call my local Lowes and get put on hold for a manager, no one answers so I hang up and call the number on the back of my Lowes card. Some woman answers from some foreign country and after explaining my problem says let's walk through this again. Well I'm not interested in going over everything and entering all the info again. All I want to do is make a payment and be done. I will never again shop at Lowes after this.

She took the info an gave me a confirmation number although her being in another Country I are no idea if she even knew what she was doing. After this hot water heater is paid off I will never step foot in a Lowes again. I will take my card back to the store and have them destroy it. This makes me sad because I did like Lowes over Home Depot but Home Depot will get all my credit card and cash business from now on. I'm sure you could care less rather I shop there or not. I doubt I will even get a response to this complaint but I wanted to get it out of my system and that's done.

I am 66 year old woman, own a small van, had a family project with my handicapped 44 year old son, build a small 2 foot fence down side of house, 1st day went to lowes, right by my house, asked to cut off 12 inches of sheet, lowes stated they only cut wood, next day went with measurements for wood fence, needed 6 - 10 ft 4x4's cut in half to fit in van, employee rude and stated they won't cut wood 4x4's in half. Asked for manager and stated this lowes is right up by my house and I come here for everything, he stated "i don't care if you've come here once or 20 times I still won't cut wood in half".

I walked out and went to home depot, they cut everything to the size I needed, walked out helped me load and gave me basic instructions on how to build the small fence. Are you there just for the money, buy it as it is take it or leave it, do you hire horribly rude employees? My son said go to lowes mom they have nicer stuff, I say go to Home Depot they are there to actually help you. When I went into home depot there must have been 6 people that said "ma'am, do you need help", when I go in lowes I get "sorry that's not my department, I know nothing about that". What a sad excuse for a home improvement store!

My complaint is about the 'up to 35% off appliances' Labor Day sale 2016. I was excited to hopefully purchase a refrigerator for my home. I purchased a home that needed a lot of work and did not have any appliances. I am on a fixed Social Security disability income, so I have been watching sales to find appliances for my home. I went to the Lake City, Florida Lowes and was extremely disappointed when I was told that the prices marked in 'green' were already the marked down price. I talked to the department manager and told him that the prices listed have been pretty much the same all summer and did not understand how that was a good deal. The advertisement says up to 35% off appliances $398 or more.

Please explain to me how this store can practice this scam. The dept. manager said the dates change every week. I told him the dates might change, but there's very little differences in the prices over the summer compared to this Labor Day sale. Also, there are two refrigerators side by side that are listed as the same size, yet one is clearly shorter than the other. I told the manager that I took pictures of the same refrigerator over the summer as the one I looked at this past Wednesday. I do not think I should get something for nothing, but how can this situation be righted? There is a Home Depot in Lake City that will welcome my business if I cannot get some resolve with this incident.

We purchased carpet at Lowes in Covington Louisiana and signed a contract for the purchase price $4328.24. We were told we would get a discount at the register on the purchase with discounts that my husband had. The receipt says we were discounted 927.52. But we were charged 3992.04. 4328.24-927.52=3400.72 doesn't add up. We were over charged 591.32. We have been to the store and talked to them several times and no on wants to help us. We feel we were over charged the difference. What do we need to do to get this reapplied to our credit account. I am going to go ahead and pay the bill in order to not get the interest charge. I tried to attach a copy of the contract and receipt but it will not let me. The file is a pdf file.

On may 20th 2016 i purchased a vinyl fence and was going to have Lowe's install it. We were told that a contractor would be in touch with us to discuss the job before starting, that never happened . On June 15th the contractors men showed up to begin the job with out their boss and had no idea what to do. I went over what i wanted done. They were here 2 days. My wife noticed that fence was not level in many places along the fence and pointed it out to them. They said, "That they were not done and that they would fix it ." On the second day I noticed that they were installing the gates.

I mentioned to them that I was not happy with stability of the gate panels and he got mad and pushed the fence in a diagonal manner, bending the fence clear to the corner post. At that point they called it a day and I haven't seen them since. The fence is not level in many places along the entire fence, there are gaps between many of the fence panel and posts. And the 3 gates are no level, have gaps in them and they can"t be opened. Basically I'm trapped in own backyard. There is concrete mess on some of the posts top cover caps all blew off when it rained the next day.

Contacted Lowe's numerous times to try and get this fixed and were assured that it would be by several different managers. Two weeks later the boss of the contractors shows up wanting us to sign a release after he fixes everything. My wife showed him everything that needed fixed and told that she would sign anything till iI got home to check the job. He continued to work for a few hours and has not been seen since. The job still is not finished. It is now August 16th and I went to Lowe's and speak to a manager about the problem. He assures me that this is going to be taken care of, and that another contractor will be out to redo the entire fence on the 22nd. It is now the 24th and it is a no show and no call.

The summer is almost over, my yard is a wreck from the spilled concrete and the pallets of parts have killed the grass. I'm in the middle of siding my house, I cant get to the materials because the gates won't open and same goes for the the deck that i had planned to install around my pool this season. This fence project has ruined my entire summer.

I contracted with Lowes on May 20, 2016 for a full fence project. After more than a month. The actual install started in early July., 2016. The fence installers did not complete the job to the specifications that we paid for. I worked with Brad Roberts, who normally got back to be in a timely fashion. Brad assured us that we would get the fence completed very soon. I called Brad weekly, and always accepted his response, thinking that we would be given some type of expedited service since we contracted in May.

The last time Brad communicated with me was Thursday, August 6. I was told that the crew that installed my fence was fired, and that a new fence crew would contact me soon. How can a huge company like Lowes have mom and pop contractors to do their work, and why am I being put off for so long. The extra fence parts are warping as they continue to lay and take up space on my driveway. I want my job completed. I cannot schedule my fence to be stained because it is not finished. Its probably 1/2 a days work, but it needs to be done.. I also expect that new wood will be delivered to compensate for the warped wood laying in my driveway, along with a wood pallet.

I have been a very patient customer, but that patience has run out!

I love the new mobile app! LifeShield unveiled a mobile app recently which allows users to control and monitor their LifeShield security systems from their smartphones. We use the iPhone version and it's great as long as you have good Wifi.

I am a fairly savvy shopper and did my homework before buying. If you are a nerd like me you might like to know the system uses DECT. What is that? Basically it's used in cordless phones to send messages between the wireless sensors and the base unit. Makes signal strength much better!

I live in live oak fl bought 2 refrigerators from lowes in lake city fl. About 20 miles away. A lowes employee put it on my truck and tried to tie it off. I ask him is that going to ride he told me no problem. Well it blew out on the way back and a car hit it. Well I got out and made sure the lady that hit it was ok. Put the busted up fridge back on my truck took it back to lowes and the guy that tied it off would not come to front. Lowes then gives me another refrigerator and tells me they would not tie it off. Ok but they did nothing about the damages on the lady's car.

So I buy another refrigerator from lowes in lake city little over a year ago with extended warranty. Well when they came from lowes in lake city to put it in they noticed that there was a copper pipe hooked on the back and said they could not hook it up with that pipe on it. I told them I would go to lowes and get the right hose they told me they did not have time for me to go and get it so they left the copper pipe on it and my wife and I went out of town when we got back our house was flooded.

Lowes then send somebody out to look at fridge and they said lowes was in the wrong and lowes did pay us for the damages but my wife has cancer I am a disabled vet we had to go to motel as my wife could not breath all the mildew that had grown. Ok now this same refrigerator witch we bought extended warranty has a problem with the freezer where it freezes up solid even when it is all the way up. So it freezes up and my wife pulls door and it pops off.we called lowes and they sent A&E out to look the first week of June and they told us no problem we are on it.

Days later we got a letter in the mail saying we were turned down because my wife abused it. Well I got on the phone with some body and the said they would send some one else. Well Hammons came out and said it was not her fault and a door would be on the way.that was over 8 weeks ago. We were going to get a loner from lowes in lake city but Hammons told my wife door was going to be here in a couple of days so we did not get it.well 2 weeks later we told them to bring it.they left it on the back porch.so after all of this I talked to Sidney and told her what happened.she said if door was not here by the 11th they would buy it back or give us a new fridge.

I called on he 11th and they told me that the day was not over yet and Stephanie would call me back that day.she did not.I call on the 12th and talked to Lorraine in New Mexico and she told me I was misinformed.that Sidney had made a mistake.then she tell me to hold on phone. Lorraine told me she called Hammons and paula said it came in on the 11th the day I was supposed to get new fridge and they would be here next week to put it on.

I tried to explain to her the problem is with the freezer and if they put door on it will do it again.I was told I would have to file a complaint after new door was on.how many more weeks to they do it. With my wife being sick and all of this has not been easy on us.a new door is not going to fix the problem.

Less than three months ago, I had a Cali bamboo floor installed in my 9 year old daughter's bedroom. All appropriate acclimatization periods, moisture tests etc were performed, Best, most expensive adhesive used. After one month,all boards "cupped". Lowes notified and Sean at Venice Fla store headed investigation into problem. Fast forward, fifty phone calls, numerous inspections by installers, Cali rep, Lowes personnel, and still issue has not been resolved because of infighting regarding responsibility.

I have even been required to purchase replacement material, at my additional $2600 expense, for the eventuality that this issue gets resolved. I have begged Lowes for weeks to resolve this issue before my nine year old daughter returns from her grandparents home for summer vacation. She returns this Thursday, job has not begun. Where will she sleep? Do I get a motel?

This is a really outrageous, irresponsible and completely unnecessary inconvenience at my expense for a botched job performed under the auspices of Lowes. I should be compensated for this mess. i sacrificed a summer vacation trying to,unsuccessfully resolve this issue!! The entire episode has been a nightmare and I have spent tens of thousands of dollars at Lowes as a faithful customer over the past several years.

We ordered carpet, tile and wood floors over the Memorial Day holiday. Tile was installed first, then carpet was to follow. It is the 15th of JULY, and we were informed today the carpet delivery was not made to the Farmington store and it will be a long time before they get it. This is completely unacceptable. Everything is paid for. I will NOT do business with the Farmington NM store ever again.

We have been a long time customer of Lowe' to furnish products for our home and rental property for many years. We purchased a Samsung Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Stove as bundle mid Nov 2014. Our problem is our dishwasher. We had to have repairs done to our dishwasher from the day we purchased it. We called our Danville Ky location and spoke with the store manager Jessie who told us he could not help us because it was out of warranty even though we are still paying for it. This is disappointing as we have been loyal customers for many years. Please have someone contact us to discuss. Looking forward to your response.

First off I would like to say that at one time I would only do my home renovations and landscaping projects solely with Lowes. Over the past weeks I have noticed an increasing rudeness and hostility with the management at the Lowes in Winchester, KY. I am currently renovating a home from the foundation to the roof with an addition of 1,500 square feet. I buy rundown houses and renovate them and I spend a great deal of money every year doing this. Yesterday, April 18, I was in your Winchester, KY Lowes and the rudeness and disregard to your customers was the last straw. I will now take my business to your competitor.

Management at Lowes, namely Joanie in paint and Juan in lumber, have no respect for the customers. I was asking questions regarding indoor and outdoor paint samples. I like the new Sherwin Williams color schemes and Joanie was assisting me. She was not very informative on the product (I had previously used Valspar but wanted to try a new paint) and she talked to me like I was wasting her time. The short answers, no knowledge of the product and just the complete disrespect was embarrassing. There was a young lady with dark, short hair that was very helpful and extremely informative on the products that I was inquiring about. Hope knew about the products for my indoor needs as well as the exterior paints I was questioning. Her salesmanship on flooring and blinds almost sold me until Joanie stepped back into the conservation and completely insulted Hope and dismissing all the information she had provided to me.

When my husband James and I walked away from the paint department we walked over to look into drywall, insulation, doors, windows and lumber. The first thing we heard as we approached the departments was the department manager Juan yelling at the sales associate in a manner completely unprofessional for a store manager. When he caught us glaring at him he continued to berate the young man. We heard the young man state that he was doing a job that one of department managers had ask him to do but Juan continued to scream at this employee. This store has become a complete fiasco trying to get any assistance due to the fact management wants to “show their asses and flaunt their authority”. No box store, or any other store for that fact, should treat their employees in that manner. You learn a lot about a place when you just walk around, as I have done for many years, and listen/watch how people act.

I was always a devout Lowes customer, whether it was Winchester, Mt. Sterling or Lexington. I would shop at all three locations due to the fact each store had a little something different to offer. I will no longer step foot into another Lowes store as the Winchester location has tarnished the Lowes image. The sales associates that I have dealt with have been marvelous and very attentive to the customer’s needs. Lisa, Willa, Hope, Darren, Lloyd and Al have always been great to work with. I have meet a lot of great employees at the Winchester store and I just wish more of the management team was like Whitney (he is remarkable at working with the customers).

I wanted the corporate team of Lowes to know exactly what is going on with the Lowes in Winchester. At this pace with the management in the store all the customers will start shopping elsewhere, not only for better deals but also staff that does not mind helping the customers with questions and assisting with no attitudes.

My husband gave original military ID card along with drivers license and was denied discount and told he needs to apply for a new card they no longer accept original ID cards that were issued through the army.

I am a Vietnam veteran. I have it on my driver's license but that wasn't good enough for Murphy NC Lowe's to get the veterans discount. I have got the discount there before. The manager today refused to Honor my license. I felt discriminated against. I wish I had got her name. I fought for this country and I don't appreciate being treated like I was asking for something just because I didn't have the right veterans card.

How do they think I got it on my driver's license ? You need to Honor all veterans ID . we spend a lot of money at Lowe's but we can shop else where they treat us better. Very disappointed in the Murphy Lowe's. That manager needs to be fired if she doesn't know how to treat a veteran. How many has she disrespected.

We bought lumber that has to be picked up in the back. We got back there and no one could run a forklift to get the lumber we had already paid for down. Finally after about an hour a worker came and tried to get us to just take the $45 a board lumber that was down on the floor instead of the $15.38 lumber we had paid for. We said no that's not the right thing to do. Not in a very happy mood then she walked over and got a fork lift. She had trouble even getting it started and running the fork lift and scared us to death getting down the lumber.

She then started turning the forklift with the huge load of lumber up in the air instead of lowering it before turning. When she finally got the wood down she rammed into the fender of our trailer with the forklift. She didn't even apologize or anything and acted like it was no big deal she cratered the fender if our trailer. 2 other employees witnessed her hitting our trailer and one of them went to get a manager. He offered us a 35% discount on our today's purchase to just forget the entire thing. We said no we want our trailer fixed!

We had to get tools and pull the fender away from the tire to not ruin the tire getting home. They acted like this was no big deal! She hit our trailer so hard it jerked our Vehicle we had hooked to the trailer. The employee was not the least bit apologetic or helpful. She expected us to just ignore the fact she cratered our trailer fender with a load of wood o a forklift she was driving. She obviously didn't know what she was doing & had no business driving the forklift to begin with. Her training was obviously insufficient and her attitude was terrible.

Ordered a refrigerator on line along with an ice maker which your company was supposed to hook up. They hooked up the ice maker & it is not working which they knew about when they left my house. After numerous calls to your Kingston, mass. store & to corporate I still have an ice maker that doesn't work because NOBODY wants to help me they keep blowing me off. You have a lot of rude people at your Kingston, mass. store who always say they will call me back & never do, what a joke. My next phone call will be to the better business bureau if this does not get resolved soon. I'm done calling your Kingston, Mass. store because like I said nobody want's to help me & they are rude.

Ordered a refrigerator on line was delivered the next day delivery guys couldn't get in & out fast enough acted like they didn't want to be there. Refrigerator has stains on it & blue wrapping which in some spots I can not get off. They hooked up a ice maker that I bought from your store & it does not work & they knew that after hooking it up & left anyways & said call the store, these guys were very rude including just about everybody at your Kingston, Mass. store.

When calling your Kingston, Mass. store & talking with a couple of customer service managers they tell me they will call me back & never do they are blowing the thing off. I want what I paid for & that's a nice refrigerator & a ice maker that works & I have neither. This whole experience has made me sick to my stomach & I will NEVER shop at any of your stores ever again.

Bought a stove online 12/28/15. My phone number is 407 361-3655. Order # 319674248. Order receipt have delivery date 1/11/16. Received call from third party delivery center on 1/10/16 about 7 pm, that stove will be delivered 1/11/16 a window period of 10-12 pm. No owner of stove home all morning. No delivery made and no call received from the store. I purchased the stove and called the third party delivery center at 1 855 825-3538. I spoke to a person at the delivery center and was told they received a call at 9:45 am today and told to cancel the delivery. Person said they did not know why and that I had to call the store to find out why. I called the store and my call was transferred to speak to about 3 persons.

I spoke to a Tyrone a supervisor in delivery he said the stove just got in which was about 1:45 pm that I spoke to him. I asked to speak to someone who would take responsibility to solve the problem as the responses that I received did not explain what happened. He transferred the call to Toney the delivery manager and the call never went through the operator two times who said she would page Toney. I waited about 10 minutes and the delivery manager never picked up and the problem was not resolved either. I called the Corporate office as a result and the representative said she would call the store to get a delivery date. I told her getting a delivery date is fine, however I still needed to complain.

I believe the personnel at the Osceola Florida store were not honest and saying what actually happened. I am not satisfied with how the store handled the problem. This is the second stove that I bought from Lowes in the past 3 months and consider this very negative experience. A simple call or apology could have made the situation right. The store employees are not living up to a situation that went wrong. I went ahead to make this written complaint as I am not sure a verbal will get follow up. I want to make sure that it does not happen again. I also want to honestly know what went wrong and make sure this time the rescheduled delivery goes right. Thank you for the opportunity to make a written complaint against Lowe's online.

Lowes apparently feels it needs to sucker it's customers by offering multiples of a certain item called a contractor pack such as caulking at a slightly better price if you buy that exact number. In this case, I bought a four pack of silicone caulking. I had expected to use all of it but figured if I did not, I would return the unused tubes and be refunded my money at the individual tube price.

I ended up having one tube left over and when I tried to return it to the Lowes in Pasadena, Texas, I was told one can only return the whole contractor pack for a refund. I ended up contacting Lowes.com and received an apology from their customer service representative and was told to expect a call from the management at that store. When I followed up with Rasheed regarding this matter, he reiterated the same thing I was told when I wasted my time trying to return the silicone caulking to his store.

As a matter of principle, I do not do business with a company that I feel does not treat their customers fairly so I explained this to Rasheed and said I would no longer shop at his store, having spent well over $1000 in materials on a recent project. He replied he was sorry to hear that and wished me a good day. Unbelievable!

I wrote a complaint out about 2 weeks ago and still have not gotten a response back from Lowe's. I'm not sure if lowe's just don't care about their customers or if my complaint wasn't that important to them. The Monett Mo store has definitely showed me that their customers are the last thing they care about, and by them not responding to me, that just shows me how they do take care of customers. I'm wondering if I was treated the way I was, is because the woman taking care of me can't deal with other women, and they may not know how to respond?

I ordered cabinets from Lowe's that costed 3,200. When they got dropped off started to install and when we got to bottom ones new it was not right the map that was draw out from corner to out side edge of door opening is 96" we she did cabinets to the 96" and there is no way to put trim on or bow noise top because it will stick out 1 1/2 into opening. So that reorder cabinet that coated me 3,600 more when it on the lady that did the lay out.

Tried to show her what was wrong and told me next time to go smaller but she got cope and so do I where it shows drooping. And besides that cabinet ar not 100 PC 24 or 27. 1/8 inch bigger so time you get to end it has grown over 1/2 into door opening and that's not with counter top that will hang over a mother 1 " 1/2 more so I'm thinking she new it was going to hang out 2" in to door opening or if she dent, then why am I get charge $3,200 more.

Hello, I am really not sure how to start with all of this, except to say I am truly upset. Back in March of 2016 I went to the Sandy Utah Lowes (Quarry Bend) and spoke with a woman named Clair in the flooring department. I told her about our first experience with the flooring put into our home almost 10 years ago by Lowes, and how the man (older gentleman, small in stature with a mustache) installed the lanolin flooring and told me he had hooked all the machines back up and the floor was all done. Taking him at his word, I went down started a load of laundry and went to go pick up my girls. When I came back the basement was flooded and the brand new flooring was lifted and the seams looked like bubbles.

Well, I got on the phone immediately and spoke with someone at Lowes and they said they would send the man right out to fix the flooring and someone to hook back up all the machines. He also apologized profusely saying the next time we wanted flooring done in that laundry room we would get it installed for free. Well, I am not one of those people that jumps the gun and gets all mad firing off emails. So, I just said okay sounds great. - Which brings me to the email now, when I spoke with Clair she told me that would be no problem.

So she had a woman come out and measure my flooring. I called back in a few days later and talked with clair about the measurements and she told me she had talked to her manager John and he said he was not able to honor anything I was told all those years ago. He said he would have to open an investigation and I would be contacted in the next few weeks. So I thought, okay that's fine, I am sure they will find all the info they need. 2 months later I had not heard anything, I called back in and talked to John probably 3 or 4 more times and he kept saying the same thing, it's being investigated someone will contact me. no one did. then months later I talked to Josh another manager, who said the same thing as john. Then I heard nothing back.

The email ended before I could finish the entirety of my story. So after being told several times by John that someone was going to contact me and that it was being investigated and no one ever did, I then called back and was directed to another manager named Josh who then told me that it was being investigated and someone would reach out to me. Now this was 7 months later after the initial meeting with Clair who told me that would be fine that I would receive free instillation and sent out the lady who measures the flooring. So after never hearing anything back from John or these supposed "investigators" I called the store again and spoke to a Lindsey who said she would be willing to give me 10% off on everything and would send someone out ASAP to remeasure.

That was back at the Beginning of December 2105, I told her we were having a lot of family come in for Christmas and I needed this done ASAP. and she told me I would be her top priority and she would get this fixed for me ASAP. Here we sit and it is Jan. 2nd, the floor is STILL NOT DONE and I have not heard back or seen anyone come over to measure again. I am BEYOND frustrated with this whole situation, Here I was with my basement flooded and the brand new floor lifted, having to have someone sent out to fix the floor again, promised the next time we wanted flooring in that specific room it would be installed for free, then I am told you will have 10% off and someone will get this in before Christmas... to still nothing. I am so upset with all of this, I really expected more out of Lowes.

For over 10 years we have used your services, bought products from Washers to screw drivers from your store and this has been a nightmare. 10 going on 11 months of a nightmare. I am pretty patient and understanding but this is ridiculous. I need someone to contact me and let me know what is going to be done about all this. My floor needs to be put in NOW and not in another 10-11 months. Please get back with me.

I'm a long time customer at the Lowes at georgesville sq in Columbus,Ohio. And was just given some outstanding customer service by your appliance manager did not get his last but Josh was his first he deserves a pat on the back for a job well done. It's people like him that keep me coming back.

Went to Lowes 1930 keystone dr in Erie, PA on Friday December 2, 2015. I got a few items and went to check out. When time to pay I swiped my debit card and entered my pin for $63.84 and the touch pad machine went black. Usually it's and instant process. Well it wasn't this time and the nice associate said "sorry it didn't go through please swipe again. So I swiped my same debit card again and entered my pin again and it went through like normal. So, I get home same day and check my account and Lowes has debit me TWICE for same amount as if I made 2 different purchases of the same thing at the same time!!!! I call Lowes on keystone drive to bring to attention 2 hours after leaving their store.

They say call back tomorrow (Saturday) and talk to management. I call Saturday morning at 8:00 and talk to Management (Beth). She says I talked to corporate and they flagged it so it will be back in account.she also gave me a paper email from Lowes corporate (Bobby) that I still have that was faxed to my credit union stating the reversal was going through. Seven days Later Wednesday December 9th still nothing. I call my credit union and Lowes on keystone drive. Lowes is now saying they only see one payment taken and my credit union says no you took 2 payments here is the proof! Now my credit union is involved and contacting corporate!

My credit union will sort it out but in the meantime my bank account is jacked.

I ordered approximately $6500 to $7000 worth of windows for my existing house and a new addition to my house on 10/1/15. They came out to size the windows on the existing house and the install went well. We ordered five additional windows for the new addition, obviously we were trying to meet deadlines with several subcontractors working for us....first, the wrong colors were ordered which delayed it approximately 14 days, second....the wrong sizes were ordered and delivered to my house, we ordered 3-4x6 windows and 3-4x5 windows were delivered. We chose to send all the windows back. This resulted in another (approximately 14 day delay). I received a text from the salesman on Nov. 20th that there were issues with ordering the smallest window and took it to mean the remainder were ordered.

Spoke with Lowes today; Nov. 30th to get an update, nothing has been ordered. I was told by the Lowes corporate office that calls were made to me to give me updated but have no calls on my cell phone or voicemail. It has been VERY VERY frustrating and I'm still giving Lowes a chance to "make it right". I have been discounted $600 dollars with the first wrong order but nothing since and need resolution. This has been an ongoing issue that needs to be reconciled. I would like full reimbursement on these windows with installation because it has really been an inconvenience on my family and my subcontractors. Please make this right, because my customer service has been sketchy at best.

I went to Lowes, store #2834 in Vernal, UT. I asked for one of the associates, the head cashier on duty, named Gabie, was extremely rude, really ignorant as if was a bother to even answer my questions. This is not the first time this head cashier has treated me this way. So after several times of her being belligerent to me and other customers in the store I decided it was time to say something. Oh and one other thing while I'm on the subject of this particular head cashier, she treats the cashiers and co workers the same belligerent way if not worse. And it is my understanding, several customers, and most of the employees have complained about Gabie to Lowe's corporate management.

It seems like whenever I go to Lowes, there is an issue and as always, it goes unresolved and I question why I ever opened a credit card at Lowes, instead of Home Depot. Today, my wife and I went to Lowes on Executive Boulevard in Southington, CT to look for an artificial Christmas tree and a new vacuum. The tree that we liked was not in stock, but the Customer Service Manager (Mike in Blue vest) said he could check to see if it was available in another store. He told me that they had 4 in Plainville, CT, the next town over, and he took my name and said he called over there and to go to the Customer Service desk when I walked in the store and they would have it for me.

My wife and I decided to finish our shopping at the Plainville store and we left to take the 15 minute drive. When we arrived the tree was not at the customer service desk. They called the seasonal department and the inside seasonal department and no one had my tree. I was directed to go out to the seasonal area and there I was looking for the tree, when the young woman who was helping me told me that they did not have any left and they had even sold the floor display. I called the Southington store, spoke with Mike, who informed me that he was an ASM, and I told him what happened.

I told him that everyone that I spoke with in the Plainville store denied speaking with him and I told him that they did not have any of the trees left. He could not tell me who he spoke with, but continued to claim that he had called the store (I confirmed I was in the store he claims he called) and told them to hold a tree for me. I told the ASM I was not happy and that everyone in the Plainville store thought I was nuts because no one had called there. He offered nothing to fix the problem. I then spoke with the girl who was helping me, and told her that the ASM continued to claim he called their store.

She offered to show me a different tree and I asked if it would be at the same price she told me it didn't work like that. I left disappointed, and went to Home Depot to buy my tree. The Lowes store is a mile from my home and I think it is pretty sad that I will be driving out of my way to go to Home Depot to buy all of the stuff I need to do all of the projects I have going on. What is even more disappointing is that one of your ASMs clearly lied to me, never called the other store, and then let me leave to drive to a different store to get what I was looking for, when he didn't even know if they had the item.

I plan to share my disappointment with my local Lowes store with all of my email contacts and thousand Facebook friends, but I will wait until I see if I get a response to this email before I send out the message.

Bought self stick flooring tile on clearance for 69 dollars at the Lowes checkout I was informed they were 1.55 per tile. They are now priced per square foot. I have been buying self stick tiles since the 1960s. They have always been sold priced per tile.unlike carpet or other flooring they are sold by box or individually and should be priced by box or individually. The purchase was made at madisonville ky. I felt this is not a local issue but cooperate. I learned when shopping at Lowes always check the fine print. You may not be getting the bargain you expect.

Bought new refrigerator at the Plymouth meeting Pa., beginning of November and wrong ice maker was sent out when it was delivered. They wanted me to send back refrigerator that was just delivered and paid for by my visa and me re charge a new refrigerator on my Lowes card to be delivered with correct ice maker installed in the refrigerator back. Does this make sense? No, of course not. Next plan was to send someone out with the correct ice maker and install it. No one ever called me until I called today. Call you backs mean nothing in Lowes. You have to do the follow ups or you will be forgotten. I was told someone could come out this weekend maybe but not sure. I have a commitment this weekend so could not do. Katie will call me back on Monday to reschedule? Place bets if she will? Bet not! Two weeks without ice is not good. Sorry I got rid of my old refrigerator.

On veterans day I went to a Lowes store #1911 in Riverview, FL. I live 1 mile from the store and spend a lot of money there. I was on my way to my American Legion post for a cook out. I wore my proud to be a veteran T-shirt. Purchased 2 items and bill was $24 and change. I asked the young man running the register if he was going to give me a 10% discount, then I handed him my DD214. He didn't even look at it, said I need a photo I.D. So I showed him my FL. DR. License to let him know it was me on the DD214. He asked why there was no "V" on my license? I was upset, humiliated and belittled in front of scores of people. I guess us Viet. vets should be well used to that by now. I have been getting crapped on since 1968 when I went into our nations military service. After e-mailing Lowes corporate got an e-mail from Lowes #1911 ASSISTANT mgr. with a very insincere apology,a copy of their policy on military discounts and said he would instruct the employee as to what a DD214 was. I was so upset that day I went home and sat alone rather than going to my posts cook out. And all I get is an assistant mgr from the local store sending me a phony apology.

Went to Lowe's the first of July and signed a contract for them to install a picket fence around my yard. We discusses the purpose of the fence was to keep our little dog in our yard. It took them 2 months to install the fence, but it has many high areas and unlevel areas. They were to come back and correct the mistakes. It is now November and no one has returned to fix the fence. Have talked to many people at Lowe's, managers, installation personal, and still no fence. That is five months and I was told it would be no more than one month when this all started.

Where do I begin? I contracted with Lowe's store in East Rutherford, NJ to do a total renovation on my bathroom. The demolition began on May 4, 2015 and only concluded on October 20, 2015. Yes, 24 weeks and 1 day to complete 1 small bathroom! Only 2 pieces were custom orders, a vanity and a side cabinet. The side cabinet did not fir properly and in the end leaves me with 12 inches of dead space in my bathroom. To say that I am beyond disappointed in Lowe's is an understatement! The entire job was purchased on my Lowe's credit card and I never missed a payment even though my bathroom was not able to be used for over 24 weeks. This company should be ashamed of themselves that they employ such unreliable contractors. I have many pictures to support the awful work that my first contractor thought was acceptable. Where do I go from here? I feel I should be compensated in some way.

My complaint is not with Lowe's as a whole but with the North Little Rock store. I have been a satisfied customer of Lowe's for 20 years or more from the Carolina's to now in Arkansas. However I recently moved to North Little Rock and as after a move I went to the local Lowe's. It in no way has been a satisfying experience. First I purchased a new washer and dryer. The delivery "children" were absolutely pathetic in every way.....from talking on their cell phones to girlfriends to constant talk of zombies. No call from store to see how installation went.

I let it go with them being kids. Next I ordered new front door and two storm doors. Took a month to finally get doors in. Front door shows up at the house with both sides of door facing damaged...was told by installers I could accept it or wait another month....I took the damaged door and the installers tried their best to make it as presentable as they could. No one from Lowe's has ever contacted me about either purchase though I was told they would. For all the years I have been a customer at Lowe's they have been Johnny on the spot, doing their best to make sure all was good and right.....Not at North Little Rock store. Pathetic customer service......will not be shopping at this store anymore.

I called the lawn mower replacement department at the Marana, Arizona Lowes store and spoke to an employee identified as Barb. I attempted to verify the availability of a Kobalt 21" push lawn mower blade (KM210) in which the online department indicated 1 was in stock. Barb advised she did not have the part in stock and in a rude tone informed me her inventory was not correct and I could look for the replacement part wherever. I asked her when she expected her next shipment and she advised she didn't know. There was no effort on Barb's part to provide customer service excellence. She was rude and condescending. She provided no help what so ever and provided a disappointing shopping experience to say the the least. At this point I will be cancelling my Lowes card and taking my business elsewhere.

I ordered a bird seed block from your store on 10/30/15. I was very happy to see that your store was a bit cheaper than some of the others i saw on line. I bought a ground feeder from Backyard boys and thought this block would work out nicely in there. The package came quickly and the box was cute. I opened the box and the block was packaged very well. I was glad it came and in one piece. When i started removing the paper packaging i noticed some little black bugs. YUK!!!! I know birds do eat bugs but wasn't expecting the food to have crawling bugs and all over in the box. I further noticed the bugs had started eating on the block. Again YUK!!!! I know this probably isn't something you had control over but I'm sending this message so you can check if there is a spread bug problem with these blocks. I put the box in my garage in hopes that our colder weather will kill them off. I would put it in the feeder and b done with it but i already have a block in i purchased at Fleet Farm i want to use up. Well guess that's all i have to say, so hope there isn't further issues with these blocks. I want to order from you in the future with the cost lower but leery on what i might find when i open the box.

I called the Lowe Westland store on November 4th 7:30 p.m. I was connected to a person that identify themselves as Christi I asked her if she can tell me if flowering trees were still in stock in the store or if she can refer me to any stores that may have them she rudely said I don't know, I have no idea I asked her for the West Road location number she again rudely said again I don't know of any store on West Road I dont know what you're talking about. I told her since you don't know what I'm talking about and don't seem willing or care to help and very rude please connect me to a supervisor. I was put on hold for quit awhile, then was told he was on a call and he had two other people holding to speak to him. This young lady was very rude and unhelpful and unprofessional I felt as if I was interrupting her day by calling there and I told her this before hanging up. I was given the "800" to voice my complaint.

Tonight my husband and I made a special trip to Lowes in Washington PA 15301 to purchase some green light bulbs to put outside to honor the veterans from the commercial we saw on TV. I know that I asked at least 4 clerks and not one knew what I was talking about. I thought this was unbelievable since I saw it was from Lowes. We are loyal Lowes customers and this is really disappointing. Someone needs to address this with the store!

First time this particular cashier treated me very rudely was 3 months ago. The product I purchased was inferior, and when I returned it, she refused to even help. Everyone at the store knows me, and I've put so many thousands of dollars through the Marble Falls, TX Lowes, they've never given me a problem...until her! Today, at approximately 11:15 AM, I was at her register, when Roger walked up. Being polite, I asked if I was cutting in front of someone(which I wasn't). Roger said, "No. She'll ring you up first anyway, because you've only got 1 item. As Roger turned around and walked away, she proceeded to deliberately walk around me, and began to scan a cart full of items behind me.

This girl is a short, chubby Hispanic girl. I only use these words for descriptive purposes, as I have many Hispanic friends. I highly doubt anybody will read this, let alone respond to this, but let me just say something for the record. We are about to buy thousands of dollars worth of lumber and materials, every month, from somebody local. Lowes was at the front of the line, because of the proximity to my shop. Since Lowes does NOT seem to care about the rudeness of their people, Foxworth Galbraith will be at the head of the line. The people at Foxworth are professional, courteous and knowledgeable...something Marble Falls Lowes seems to be sadly lacking at times...and frankly, I'm tired of being ignored, when I'm in a hurry.

Bought a washer and dryer from the Lowes store in Morristown, TN was told it would be delivered on Saturday Oct. 31, I made plans to be there on that day was called and told they were behind and I can understand that so it was rescheduled for Sunday. I was called at 8 and told it would be delivered between 10 and 11 which meant I would have to miss church but okay now they call me this morning and said very rudely they did not work for the Morristown store and they would be here between 2 and 4 I was rude so he said rudely do you want to reschedule it I told him no just bring the darn thing I do not like this at all and am seriously thinking about taking my business elsewhere. My whole day it shot wondering when they will be here and what kind of mood they will be in.

Have literally spent at least 10,000 over the years at the Lowes in Abingdon, Md. Went in today to purchase some rakes and extension cords. Only line was self checkout. Could not get it to work and employees just stood and watched. I put it all back and left. As I said, I am a very loyal Lowe's shopper, but this was a big turnoff.

Around five oclock on Monday10/05/15 I was at the Middleburg store buying a TroyBuilt tractor mower. The one they had was still crated and they didn't have anyone to break it out and make ready that afternoon, That's fine, I understand, so agree to come in the next day 10/06/15 to pick it up. Next day I wait till noon, no call. Finally call store and they inform me it wont be ready till five oclock...kind of getting pissed at this point. I tell your clerk to just deliver it the next day, as I'd borrowed a trailer to pick up mower but had to have it back to my friend that evening and didn't want to rush around in the mood I was currently in. The clerk agreed to delivery next day on 10/0715, okay, things happen and I try to be understanding.

This morning, having no confidence in anyone at the store, I call at nine a.m. and am told mower is being loaded and the driver will call within the hour to let me know approximate time. Didn't get a call till three hours later at noon to tell me.....now get this.....it wont be delivered till @ five pm. I work construction and know how things are, nothing goes as planned even in the best of times. But this is unacceptable and I will be hesitant the next time I deal with Lowes. And that's a shame because I have been a loyal customer for over thirty years now and prefer your store over others.

We ordered a window from the Idaho Falls,Idaho Lowes store. The window was ordered on August 18.2015. We were told the window would be shipped to the Lowes store in three weeks. As of today September 26,2015, the window is still not here. My husband and I have either gone over there or called. Each time no one knows nothing. Messages have been left with Lorin, who says he will call Millgaurd,but never calls us back. The last conversation was with window manager Brandy who assured me the window would be delivered by the Millgaurd sales rep himself, on Thursday, September 24,2015. Now today, August 26,2015, we call to make sure the window is there.

Again, my husband was told its not there. I called Lowes and asked for Brandy and now she is backtracking on what she told me and tells me it will now be here this coming Monday,September 28,2015. If she knew it wasn't there Thursday, why didn't she call and tells us. None of them do their job over there, right down to the assistant manager and the main store manager. He was also going to find out where the window was and never did call. We are now pushing towards six weeks and still no window. We get lied to because we ordered a triple pane, instead of a double pane, that it takes longer. I have been told by another window dealer that is a lie. We need to get the window in, as this is for my parents who are in their 80's.

They are two hours away from Idaho Falls and it is getting colder where they live. Corporate needs to make a house call and find out why the customer care sucks so bad at this store. This is one reason why we should all be supporting small business because the corporate chains really don't care. We have spent a lot of money at this store. I do believe, after this, we will be doing business elsewhere. I'm sick of the lies and excuses.

On Saturday I went into the lowes store in Chester Virginia 2601 Weir Place 23831. I talked with lowes customer Sandy at the service desk at the door section, wanted a estimate on purchasing two doors, and front and side door. Later I returned on Sunday to start paperwork with another gentleman at this same location in Chester Weir place Chester. He did paperwork and said that a contracted installer will call me in two days to set an appointment with you. The contractor, named Jerry called on 8th September and left message that he will be out on September 10th 2015 to measure the doors. I call to talk with Jerry to set date because, he need to talk with customer first before setting date. Jerry and I talk and I said I would call back by end of day. I called Jerry at around 4:00 and he had cancelled the appointment for the 8th of September. I ask him why and no explanation.

Then I called a lady in lowes to talk with dept mgr and she said they will call me on next day, no reply waited until 15th of September in which then I called back to Lowe's store in Weir place in Chester va. And talked with Sandy again. She indicated Jerry would call me the next day. No called up into the 19th of September 2015. At this point I drove to the Lowes store, talk with Sandy and told her no one had called me. She was sparked. She had indicated to me that Jerry had went on vocation. I told her at that point this is not good for the customer and she said I would get another installer which his name is Horace. I told her I was very upset with the way the customer was treated and wanted to talk with store and department manager. It has been going on the 4th week and still I have to wait until the 25th of September to get the door measured and probably two more weeks or more to get doors put on home, and they are in stock at every location. I am am very dissatisfied with this experience.

Have feedback for Lowes?