Lowes Customer Service

Contact Lowes Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-445-6937

Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is an American chain of home improvement and appliance retailers. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:LOW and employs over 265,000 people at 1,840 locations as of March 2015. Revenues in 2014  were reported as US 56 billion and net income as US 2.6 billion.

If you need to contact Lowe’s for customer or appliance support you may call 1-800-445-6937. For sales you may call 1-877-665-6937. Perhaps you’d like to contact the CEO, Robert A. Niblock at corporate headquarters. If so, address your correspondence to him at 1000 Lowe’s Blvd, Mooresville, NC 28117.

Lowe’s was founded in 1946 and originally called Lowe’s Hardware. It was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe and their current slogan is: ‘Never stop improving’. Lowe’s has sponsored NASCAR Jimmie Johnson’s #48 and has social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Lowes Contact Information

1-800-445-6937

24 hours a day online

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement

Top Lowes Complaints

I just recently purchased 1300.00 dollars worth of vinyl plank flooring and after driving all the way home we found several boxes were so damaged that the flooring was chipped bent or cracked so we couldnt use it some boxes were even taped shut we were unaware because they loaded the boxes for us I really needed the floor done in a short time frame now I have been set back due to having to purchase more flooring. Very upset with how I found things when I went to lay the floor!

Remodel on both bathrooms in condo. Starts out great with rep in the store as we think we have someone who is knowledgeable and responsive. That was October 2018... now to February 11, 2019...first bathroom is 70% complete-forgot to order light fixtures, shower door (who would have thought that was a priority!!) and the bathroom cabinet, mirror and a toilet that is installed but with no lid and no water connection. Frequent attempts to get answers and no one calls you back. Oh..you can talk to Kianna in Indiana (or wherever she is). She can single-handedly ruin Lowes! I was offered the chance to have the 2nd bathroom renovated while we wait on the first. Well, that's a marvelous idea! We'll just go outside to go to the bathroom! Lowe's slogan should be "we understand your concerns, but frankly, we don't give a damn. LOUSY place to do business!!

I contracted Lowes to install a perimeter fence around my property in February of 2017 and was told I needed to go to the Village of Schaumburg and get a permit and codes to give to the installers which I did, I am now being ticketed by the Village because they are saying Lowes did not do the installation according to code and that I now have to have it corrected, I contacted Lowes and spoke with both Ashlin McFarland and Christian Luis, both product installation specialists??? They made me pay for the parts to have installer come out and fix, Which they did last Tuesday and once again completely ignored the codes WHICH WERE AGAIN GIVEN TO LOWES, when I again contacted Ashlin by email she responded by telling me that if I want to contact a lawyer I should let her know so she can direct me to Lowes legal, I have cancelled 2 projects I was going to have Lowes do at over 25000.00 and will be using another company, extremely poor customer service and treatment to a very loyal Lowes customer.

On 02/06/2019, i was attempting to purchase an orchid with a friend who knows a lot about flowers. I came across one i liked and she said it was almost dead and to buy a live one. The one i liked cost $29.99. as i was bringing it see to if i could get a better price, an employee stopped and said, "oh, i forgot to mark that one down" Jennifer marked it half price. My friend and i agreed i should talk to a manager. Bryan came out and called Jennifer and asked her what to do. She stayed half, Bryan said whatever jennifer said goes. I asked who is the manager, Jennifer or Bryan? Jennifer said she's the boos in flowers. Bryan just nodded his head and said "Whatever she said goes" I then called corporate office because my friend said Lowes in Haines City, Florida DON'T CARE. I talked to Ashley and explained everything and she was going to talk to Bryan. While she was talking to Bryan another manager, which i found out latter, stopped to talk to my friend whom he knewn because he helped her with some kitchen apliances. Ashley came back to me and said " I can't help you because you were talking to another manager about the same thing " I wasn't, my friend was talking to him. Bryan also told Ashley the orchid was in the clearance rank. It wasn't. It is bad enough i am handicapped and a senior plus military and i couldn't get a near dead plant better then half price. I was so upset, i couldn't eat, sleep or leave my house for 2 days. All i wanted was my first orchid. If you could help me, i would eat, sleep and tell people about what Lowes has done. sincerely, and God bless, Douglas Kinnas 863-656-6463

Purchased Delta faucet on line. item was at my store. When I picked it up the box was not secured in anyway & appeared to have been opened. When I got home everything in the box was in disarray..& item was in pieces. I attempted to use it but a part was missing. So I drove another 30 miles round trip & secured another one which I opened at the store to find that it was packed perfectly & in one piece. There where at least 3 on their shelf, SO WHY WOULD LOWES GIVE AN ITEM IN THIS CONDITION & NOT ONE THAT WAS UNOPENED.. Apparently you have a thief in the store or someone stupid enough to give out an opened box that was already paid for that was opened. 60 miles & wasted time on the job. NOT GOOD BUSINESS . As far as I'm concerned lowes owes me a $50 gift certificate. My purchase today was at HOME DEPOT This the 2nd time I got screwed by lowes. Last time I had to drive to rt 8 lowes to pick up flooring that was suppose to be delivered, & still was charged for shipping.which was delayed like the the rest of my second order. lowes, pitts. mills

In May of 2018 I sat and spoke to Heather Largent at the Murphy NC store about a remodeling job for my new home. I wanted the kitchen, lower bath and master bath remodeled. The total came to $30720.79 which I had to pay ALL upfront before the job would start. I was told it would be approximately 6-8 weeks before starting the work. Also when they start the job no one will leave until it is finished and done to the homeowners approval. Since it was Lowe's I trusted them so I agreed to the job expecting it to be started in 6-8 weeks and completed in 4-6 weeks. We are now into 2019 and my job is still not finished and still no end insight. When I call to talk to either Samatha Brown or Heather Largent the date keeps getting moved and of course it's always someone else's fault. The workmen have actually walk off my job and took the tools to go and start a new job while in the middle of mine that wasn't even close to being completed. Since I am limited in how many words I can type for this complaint I'm not able to go into all the horrible details of what I've been going thru with your company. I will never step foot into your store again I HATE your company and I will drive the 20 minutes to go to Home Depo. I want financial compensation for all I've gone through with your incompetent company. Please feel free to send me an email with a phone number and I will contact you with ALL the details of what I am still going thru. I would like for this email to go to your CEO Mr. Robert A. Niblock or whomever is now your CEO. Thank You, Rosemarie Hebert

Went to pick up a kobalt stool. It said it was on isle 59 at the store. There was no isle 59 at the stoor. I looked around unable to find it. Went to customer service. The 2 employees were dicussing what time they get off and talking on their cell phones. Finally they told me it was on isle 17. It was not. No one in the store seemed too urgent about anything. I finally ask if someone could locate this product. The called for mgmt. In total I was at this store an hour to pick up one item. Everyone I spoke to seemed bothered by me trying to locate an item. I never saw employees seem less interested or slow in my life. This may explain why the parking lot was empty at 2:00 in the afternoon. I will never shop here again. Get some mgmt and employees who care. Horrible experience. This was in West palm beach, Fl., on okeechobee blvd.

Purchased a extended 5 year protection plan for a dishwasher we bought at Lowes. When we bought this protection plan we were told everything is covered. The tines on the racks are coming thru the plastic covers and scratching my dishes. After reading the protection plan it says normal wear and tear are covered, but when I called the service dept. they now say, we don't cover the racks. What part of "we cover everything" don't I understand? As far as I'm concerned, this is a total rip-off! In the future I will not buy anything from Lowe's again and will express my dissatisfaction to anyone who asks! What I waste of money! It probably cost the same amount to replace the racks, should have said no to the extended plan.

On December 21, 2018, I placed an on-line order for a Modular Outdoor Kitchen Center, model 463246418. We have been looking at the local store display model listed for $1199.00 for several months where the store representative informed me the item would have to be ordered as there were none in their store inventory. My wife finally decided to purchase a unit as a Christmas gift for me making an the on-line purchase. We were happy to discover the modular was priced at $899.99 on-line so we made the purchased with delivery.

I subsequently received an email stating the delivery would be on Friday, January 18, 2019, between 0800 am - 0800 pm. On Monday, January 14, 2019, I called the Kahului Store where a representative confirmed the item was in stock and delivery to my residence would be on Friday, the 18th. I made myself available on the 18th for the entire day, actually performing outdoor chores at my home as so not to miss the delivery. At about 1 pm there was no delivery so I checked my phone and found I had missed two calls. Both calls had no voice messages I called the number and left a message as no one answered. I then called the Kahului Store where a representative said the delivery was scheduled for the afternoon run, the second delivery for the day. I requested to speak to a manager and was connected to a female supervisor, Unfortunately i did not get her name. She said that due to the size of the item, a flat bed would have to be used to deliver the kitchen modular. The morning run delivery personnel were not back yet after the morning deliveries. I informed the supervisor it would be better customer relations if they could inform their customers about these delivery schedules so their customer wouldn't waste their entire day just waiting around. The supervisor said they are not sure about the deliveries until the morning they arrive for work. I find this highly unusual as deliveries are normally scheduled days in advance and not just that day. The supervisor also mentioned the delivery personnel will call within a 2 hour window of the delivery. Being it was about 1:30 pm. I asked the supervisor I could expect the delivery until sometime after 3 pm which she confirmed. I even joked with my wife that the store would probably make us the last run of the day because I complained.

I waited, and waited, and waited - 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, and still no delivery. I also remembered the confirmation delivery email said the hours of delivery was between 8 am - 8 pm. Now it was about 7 pm and getting dark so I called the store and spoke to a supervisor. A male named Kevin said their delivery personnel had called me twice during the morning with no response. The delivery people also drove to my residence and left a note on my door. I told Kevin that I didn't receive any calls from them as there were no messages. I further told Kevin I called the store in the afternoon where a manager said my item would be delivered in the afternoon. I also told him I was home all day where no one came by. My driveway is enclosed by a metal gate with a security camera along with my dog. There was nothing showing a delivery truck stopping at my home recorded on my video camera. My dog wasn't alerted, and no one could have entered my property walking up to my front door and leaving a note. Kevin said he could not do anything to help my situation and the modular kitchen would be deliver next Wednesday, January 23, 2019. I told Kevin that was unacceptable and his explanation made no sense. He said his records show delivery was attempted in the morning but when I called the store at 1:30 pm, another supervisor said it would be delivered in the afternoon second run which never happened.

Frustrated as I was, I drove to the Kahului Store on Saturday morning, January 19, 2019, and picked up the Kitchen modular myself. I have always heard horror stories about our local Lowes Store and now I believe them. I will not shop at the Lowes store here unless they are my last resort. Please respond to me with your findings because I truly felt I was not provided the decent customer service. Even though I was able to take advantage of the on-line price I don't feel that should have made any difference in the service I received. I also see the price for the same unit is now $1399.00.

I purchased a Samsung dishwasher on December 26, 2018 from the Lowe's Kingsport TN Store #2773. I paid to have it installed and was told the
installer would call me to set up an installation date. The appliance was in stock and things should have gone smoothly but they did not. The
installer called me and set up a date of January 9, 2019, two weeks from the purchase date. On January 9 the installer came and brought the
dishwasher, installed it and found it to be defective. The water would not pump out properly. He immediately called the store and they told him they
had three in stock and would hold one for him. Due to the volume of paperwork and the store of policy of not letting him take the defective one out
and replacing it right away he had to leave it. The installer called and set up a date of January 17 (a week later to install the new one). On January
17 the store called and said there was a misunderstanding and the installer came to pick up the new one, there wasn't one. I went to the store and
was told it would be 3 to 5 days before one could be ordered from the Winston-Salem warehouse. After encouraging the salesperson to try to find
one a little closer, he called the Johnson City TN location and they had one they were going to send down. This was on Thursday and today is
Monday and I have heard nothing. I have been washing dishes for two weeks with a new defective dishwasher sitting in my kitchen. The store has no concern for my problem. I hate to complain but this is not good business.

In May of 2018 we purchased an HVAC system thru Lowes, they contracted with Willard Heating and Air in Dallas, TX. We have been having issues with the system since installation. Now on the coldest day of the year its not working. Called service, they want to charge 189.00 to come out. It’s not even a year old yet. Willard is terrible and its a shame that Lowes is associated with them. We are now sitting and waiting for someone to come out. So much for spending 15000.00 dollars thinking we would get good service going thru Lowes.

I am almost 70 years old and I have a pace maker with a defibrillator and I shop at this location all the time. I went in this morning to buy ten 40 lb bags of pellets and approached an employee named Jeremy, who was talking on his cell phone which sounded like a personal call who wouldn't help me. Another associate (female, texting on her phone) didn't want to help me either. Said she didn't know where they were . I got upset and told both of them I wanted them to load them for me. They both copped an attitude and just threw the bags in my truck and walked off. Where I work, no cell phones are allowed during working hours. The two were extremely rude toward me and as a customer, this is completely not acceptable!

To whom this may concern;
Re; Methuselah M Shama and Grace M Shama
Concerning Violations of our Civil Rights;

We the above named couple are coming back to you on the erroneous and false reporting of our credit rating.
To begin with about 10-12 years ago we had a Lowes credit card and were trying to trim our budget for retirement so we turned in the credit card. Last month or so we noticed a couple of leaks in our roof and so we called Lowes and a salesman came out and gave us a bid of a little over $17,000.00 to have our roof fixed. So naturally I went to the store I had already bought several thousand dollars’ worth of stuff over the years to get a credit card to help with my repairs. Both I and my wife signed up for one and it was turned down in a matter of minutes and now here a week or so later we finally get a response why.
Now I only see 2 reasons why this would be as follows;
1. The first is because I am a veteran and I receive 80 % disability for the same and Lowes has put me as a risk of paying back my debt and in the process has lied and assaulted our character.
2. The second is, A few months back we applied for an Amazon card and received one in the mail. The only thing I bought was a hard drive because I didn’t need anything else at the time. But on the first months bill there was a charge for something else. So we called Amazon and they took it off. The very next bill we got and that same charge was on it again. So I decided not to go through that every month so I cancelled the credit card which was issued with Synchrony Bank. They did not want us to get rid of the card and tried to get us to keep it but then I have bought from Amazon for over 15 years so kept the Amazon account but opted to continue as a pay as you go person and it has worked well.
However about a year ago I bought a newer car in Columbus Ohio and it was financed with Huntington Bank who said my credit score was well over 700 at the time. Just last month I talked to my banker here in WV and he offered to give me a better rate than Huntington was giving me on my car and I got a rate of 4% which was 2% less and several hundred dollars over the life of the loan.
Then last week or so I bought another used car in Marietta Ohio and my banker financed it for the same rate and I have a copy where this same Experian says my credit score dated on 12-21-18 is 757. Also on that same date TransUnion and Equifax reported close or similar scores.
But I get this letter where I have applied at Lowes and they say this same Experian is saying my score is 445. I’ll send you a copy that I will present at our time in court if you wish so now then let me know.
But to beat all that right after we got that turn down from Lowes we went into Parkersburg WV to the Home Depot there and applied for their card and was immediately approved.
What you have done at Lowes is unlawful and illegal and if I don’t receive a response from Lowes to these allegations legal action will follow.
I am a disabled American veteran and was happy to go and do my part. I am now 74 years old and have been a Pastor of a church for over 10 years and a member of the DAV.
What you are doing defrauding me as you are will not go unnoticed in this world.
Maybe you can shed some light to the judge and jury on how our scores dropped that much in that length of time without you using some sort of misaligned prejudices.
I respectfully submit this letter before I file legal action to give you time to repent of your evil ways. I will wait for 10 days before I file legal action for you to respond.
The book of Job says it like this:
Job 38: 1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Methuselah Martus Shama

I bought a new refrigerator 2 weeks ago, and told them exactly the delivery instructions. I planned the date on a Friday when my son would be available, but he was not home when they called. He lives in a house, I live in a mobile home 200 ft from the house. EXACT INSTRUCTIONS! ... when I talked with them upon purchase, and when they called my son.... go straight on the lane to the trailer/deck in the back... unload the refrigerator and take in the back door and set in the kitchen... my son would then place it. THEY DELIVERED THE REFRIGERATOR, LEFT IT ON MY SON'S DECK... OUT IN THE SNOW!... UNATTENDED!.... my son found it several hours later when he got home. He/family moved it to the garage, and I called Lowes the next morning to tell them NO! .. this is unacceptable and will not accept this appliance, to bring me a new one.
What kind of delivery person would do this?.... completely unacceptable. The appliances cost enough, and then would be awful to accept one left in the elements due to negligence. This was at Vincennes IN. They shoud be reprimanded or at the very least, given instructions on how to correctly give customer service!

After just last month paying off a $16,000
Promotional within the 18 month period for flooring and other items , I went to my Lowe’s in Kingston NY to buy shelving and a floor covering pad etc.
when I was checking out I noticed the price of the rug/pad the cashier rang up was different than the price shown where the item was on the shelf . I mentioned it to her and her response was that “I need to go back and take a picture of the price
And come back and show it to her” ???
Really??? Me the customer needs to do this?? Meantime I have this huge cart with a heavy shelf unit on it. What is happening to customer service. ?
And then she hands me the receipt and asked me to fill out a survey??
I have spent over $24,000 . Dollars in Lowe’s in the past 18 months on my new home build. I’m questioning myself if I’m ever coming back to this store.

My transaction # 34250232 on 12-19-18

Sought to purchase a ceiling fixture at West Windsor, NJ store on 10/22/2018 at about 5:30 PM. Located one we wanted to purchase and with an installation contract. No one in electrical department or apparently anywhere else in the store. Found an associate finally in another department. He was very polite but said he did not know how to write up a sale with installation. After about 10 minutes he returned with another associate who claimed to know how to do it. She filled out papers and we finally checked out of the store an hour after we entered. We waited about 3 weeks to hear from the electrician. Upon investigation discovered associate had written wrong phone number on order for contractor. He showed up a week or so later, did some measurements, and promised a prompt return. A couple of weeks later 2 supposed electricians showed up and partially installed the fixture. They said the box showed evidence of having been opened and was missing some needed parts. They left the partial installation on a 12 foot ceiling, with parts scattered throughout the house, and took the box which they destroyed. After waiting again, we gave up and returned to the store on 12/14/2018 to seek a refund. The refund person did not want to issue a refund until we furnished the box and all the parts. After debating for 30 minutes, we finally got our refund. I have been a small shareholder in Lowe's for many years and a shopper at other Lowe's stores. I know this is not the way Lowe's wants customers treated!

I went to Lowe's in Martinsburg, WV on 12-12-2018 an ordered a pressure tank. I have called when I was told it would be delivered to my home an they knew nothing. I went in an still nobody knew anything an no managers would talk to me. I went back on 12-27-2018 an still nothing. An a customer service lady called for the managers Crystal & Max an both refused to come talk to me. Finally I was told that the manager Crystal said nothing she can do an can't refund me. Well thank goodness their was a very nice older lady that understood an refunded an I still reordered it again. An it was suppose to be there no later than 1-3-2019. I went in on the 2nd an Maggie helped me an really looked for it. Than said it would be in on tomorrow which was the 3rd. I called an nothing again. I called again today 1-4-2019. An I was told might be in on the 7th. I never had such bad service. This has been a really big inconvenience and stressful time. I would be so thankful if I could please get some information an discount for all this. My number 304-261-0431

Went to lowe;s today never in my life have I seen employees so rude and disrespect, every one I ask for help said that is not my department so I ask can you call some one over here that works in this department, as I still wait I said to the cashier is anyone working today, she replied I will try to call some one for you,wellAnd here it was thinking first time in lowe;s as I was still waiting did not still get any help so sad I had to leave and go to home depo.. VERY BAD EXPERINCE.

Today I went to the Lowes store located at Orange Park, Florida.
I have a home project to be completed. I went to the contractor counter and greeted your service rep with "Good Morning, Happy New Year" She responded with a similar greeting. I started to asks the location of foundation blocks. She then stop me cold and responded "You need to talk to him" and walked off. saying something under her breath.The individual she pointed to, was named Joe. He had a disappointing look on his face with the handling of my question. Joe did assist me with my question.
After thinking more on the customer service from her. I decided to take my business to Home Depot. I did not look for her name tag, but I am sure I will not use this store or any other location for sometime.
I have been a faithful customer with your organization for many years. If I can give a half star I would.
Very Disappointed Customer.

Loaded cart full of lumber, was told your saw has been broken for some weeks now, I needed few pieces cut to size, left cart in isle went to home depot, their saw works. lowes Sanford nc please fix your saw.

Bought a refrigerator from store. Item that was delivered has broken pieces in it. Pieces were returned to store for replacement. while at store, we came to realize that we recieved the "floor model" of the unit after paying for a "new" unit. Store verified the erroneous transaction and offered me price reduction. I accepted the reduction, but that does not excuse the fraudulent activity.

I had a family member perform a return without a receipt due to my hospitalization. Upon my release I went to use the card the return had been filed on and I was refused to make the purchase of my desire. The clerk tried to explain the policy and I rebutted the effort The issue is the person that did the return is now passed away. I enjoy business with Lowe's > I am sure this is not the only event that someone may experience in reference to this policy.

On 12/21/2018 I purchased a Samsung Duo range from your Lehighton Pa. store. I cant say enough about your sales woman. She was very helpful. The range was in stock so I took the range with me, no delivery. I asked the sales woman what to do with the old range and she instructed me to leave it in the rear by their trailer where other discarded appliances are. So I went home, installed the new range and then discarded the old range as I was instructed. after unloading the old range I had some dirt on my hands so I washed them off with some bottled water that I had in the truck. Then I heard something, turned around and here comes a woman from your storage area yelling at me telling me that I need to pay for that. I told her I that I purchased a new one and was only doing what I was instructed. She was very rude and had an attitude. Then she accused me of Peeing on her concrete and that they had cameras. Not sure but when she saw me washing my hands she must have thought I was doing something else. I shop there often and no customer deserves to be treated like that. I was so upset that I went back and complained about this woman to the store customer service. I paid a lot for the new range and would have had no problem paying another 25 dollars to discard the old one. This confrontation with this employee has left me very upset and will not shop there again as long as this woman works there. Thomas Navatier

Ordered appliances in October and they still have not been installed! This has been a nightmare!

Purchased carpet at Lowe’s,Abercorn st. Savannah, Georgia September 28 2018. Installed on 8 November 20181 of 2 bedrooms did not have enough carpet. I told measuring man that I would pay extra not to have a seam in hallway. On 14 November 2018 installers came with wrong color. 30 November 2018 installed 2nd room of carpet. I asked installer about thresholds and he said he did not have them. Came back on 19 November with dark material when I told meaure Man man I wanted same light color as old ones. Other big problem....carpet cut short by this installer, even though I informed him that I ordered thresholds to be installed. I was told that someone from Keller installers would call to come and check on this! I have corporate offices to no avail. My next step is the consumer help line at a Savannah TV station after Christmas holiday. BTW I lived with the contents of the room in my bathroom, dining room and living room for over 3 week! I have purchased many appliances and fixtures and installations from this location with out a problem. This treatment is shameful

I placed a large order for windows in April 2017 (costing over $21,000.00). I was told the installation would be in June. Over the past 6 months, there have been numerous delays and problems. There are still 5 windows and a sliding door that are not installed. These were scheduled for install on Dec. 21st. I just received a call from Lowes stating that these would not be installed until Jan. 15th. I have scheduled vacations/ and work around this project! This is the worse purchase I have ever made. I have not been offered any type of compensation for this inconvenience- I was billed for the entire project in April- yet Lowes has failed to complete this project within a reasonable time. This is very poor customer service and unacceptable.

My G E dishwasher, purchased about two yrs. ago with a three yr. extended warranty plan, has stopped working. I caledl lowe's for warranty service. They were helpful and set up an appointment with C & E appliance service, out of Conn., about 80 miles away. After waiting about 10 days for the service rep,, he was a no call, no show. C & E appliance service does not answer their phone and thus far has not returned my call, after leaving a message with them. I have since read many reviews on this service company and the reviews are generally horrible. Now the holidays are upon us and our dishwasher will sit idly by, because the company that you contracted with for service repairs is worthless. Therefore my extended warranty, that I paid good money for, must also be worthless!! If C & E appliance service is my only option thru lowes extended service plan, then please refund the fees that I paid on my three appliances / three yr. service plan and I will find a more reputable appliance service co.

Having our kitchen remodeled. Have had numerous problems and the biggest issue is NO ONE returns phone calls. Wrong size cabinets were ordered for the island setting the project back 4 weeks. Project was paid in full at the end of May, did not start until September 10th. The back splash was installed incorrectly with the wrong pattern. Contractor was given wrong plans. Still waiting 3 weeks later to have back splash fixed and NO ONE has contacted us. Incorrect spice rack was ordered, still waiting for correct ones to be delivered, 3 weeks later. Still waiting for additional hardware for cabinets, 3 weeks later. We are now over 3 months since the project started and still not finished.

We used the store in Hackettstown, NJ. Lowe's employees assigned to the project NEVER get back to us. Very poor customer service considering the cost of the project plus we purchased all new appliances from Lowe's.

I purchased and paid for in full a new Pella garage door at store # 1176 in Decatur AL on the 23rd of October 2018, Project #559933343. I was told there would be a considerable wait and agreed it was necessary. My local Lowe's called me early in December and said my door would be in on the 14th and they would call me on the 17th or 18th to arrange for the installation.I haven't gotten any calls and when I call the store (256-301-0652) I either do not get ANY answer, or my call is diverted to another number that never answers. After a very long wait while the phone just rings and rings. I get cut off and a busy signal ensues.
I would really like to talk to anyone in installation services about scheduling the installation so I can be available when they arrive.
I realize it is the Christmas season and everyone is busy, but can't someone, anyone, at least answer the phone?
Jack White
256-350-8072

I moved to Tifton so I could shop locally and our local Lowe's has the worst service in tools. I tried to buy a tool box for my husband. Had to go to the store twice and took 2 hours to find out they could not even find merchandise I wanted. It said they had 3 in computer but no one could find in store. Finally went out of town to get my gift. The employees were terrible.

Still waiting on delivery ordered three weeks ago. Store can tell me nothing. No calls, no communication at all.

In November 10,2018. We purchase a washer and dryer and two pedestals. The sales lady told us that the delivery would be on November 26. It didn’t come in. I called Lowes . The sales lady told that it hadn’t came in. She told that the washer and dryer were on back order. Then I got a call from a delivery man, he said they would deliver the washer and dryer on tuesday Dec2. We waited for them and they never came. I called the manager. He gave me the round around. I called the next day. I talk to a manager, he said that he had the appliance there. They deliver them Friday. Now we are still waiting for the two pedestals. I went to Lowes and talk to a manager. He told that the pedestals were on back order.Today is December 16. We still are waiting. We paying for 2 pedestals that we don’t have. This my trans# 14886664. We needs answers. When are we supposed to get this pedestals. This is the Lowes Home Center address where we purchased the appliances. 7843IH 35S. Phone#210-334-3150. Thank You
Mr. Gilbert DeLeon

On 12/15/2018 I was expecting a delivery for a stove microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Delivery was 11 am to 1pm. at 115 pm called Lowes in denton tx asking where my items were. manager said he would call.. I called back 15 minutes later, manager said what they haven't called you (NO) manager- let me call them. 20 minutes later I get a call from driver Zackery he said we are on Coronado, krum. he said will be there soon, I gave the cross streets to my home and stated in denton. well I look up Coronado in Krum. No such street. I spoke to Zackery again and ask where and when are you coming. he stated we are in valley view. I said what.. you said you were on your way to my house. I spoke to another manager from lowes since the previous manager went home. she said that they left a ticket saying they missed me on Coronado street in denton tx. how could that be since I gave them the cross street and they had the address to my house because I told the first manager the delivery address 3001 Weston dr. that ticket was before 1 pm drop off. they later said they were never on coronado st in denton. when I first made the order for the 4- appliances' the seller asked if I wanted the items set up. I asked don't they set them up? he said well for them to set them up you must purchase the hardware. I said ok go for it, throw them in. when the delivery guy brought the items he wanted me to sign off. I asked aren't you going to install the appliances. he said no that it stated I did not want anything installed. again I said "what" by this time I was very mad. not only did the items arrived at around 430 pm (arrival time 11 am to 1pm) the contractor sat there doing nothing for almost 3 hours. they were installing the floors in the house. They lied about not being in denton, saying that they were in krum. (when the, we missed you ticket was in denton Coronado st, I contacted the person that lives there and yes I have pictures of the note and the dings) to not setting up my appliances. To finally dinging the refrigerator 3-times and the stove (corner glass part) I usually have good services with your company but this was the worse and no one was calling me back to talk to me. they can't say they had the old number because I gave the number to the sales person the to the delivery person because Zackery called me back finally. I am so upset that no one talk to each other leaving the customer hanging... Yes I'm very very very upset. but no one called back at all

Lowe's Augusta Maine store- the guy who works in the department with storm doors. Extremely rude. Rolled his eyes while we were trying to look for something, sighed, made snide defensive remarks while we tried to describe what we were looking for. Tall, balding man, late 40s/50s maybe.

I contracted with Lowes to have a backyard fence installed on 9/6/18 and as of today 11/24/18 it is still not completed. I find this unsatisfactory and incompetent. I am a retired disabled Navy veteran who has always had a high respect for Lowes and their work for military veterans, however, in this instance I am very disappointed in Lowes and the subcontract installer. Synchrony bank just keeps adding money to my account and I have no receipts telling me how much materials or installation fees cost me. I have nit heard from Lowes in over two weeks. Thank you for looking into this complaint.

Respectfully,

Rickey A. Underwood, US Navy Retired

On 11/21 I was in your store to purchase Sherwin Williams paint. After waiting close to 25 minutes at the unmanned paint counter and after customer service paged the woman 3 times, no one appeared to help me. I then asked for a manager. They were paged twice and never appeared. I retired from Dow Chemicals and my largest account was Sherwin Williams. I am certain they would be extremely disappointed in the way Lowes represents their product line.

To whom it may concern,

I purchased a custom made French Patio Door from Lowe's San Bruno Ca in July 08,2018 for $6300.00
1st the sales associates that went to my house took 45 mins to find the French Patio door we wanted ( Jeld Wen)
2nd the door finally arrived Lowes San Bruno and Lowe's arranged the installation 08/27/18 , it went downhill from there, the installer Lowe's contracted was very rude he got frustrated cause he couldn't fit the door properly, 1st when the unit arrived Lowes - no one from Lowes check if the unit came in complete with lockset and handles, this was discovered after the contractor took off our old door and stacko the side wall 2nd the contractor blamed our floor was messed up, then later he told my husband "You bought a piece of SHIT door" then he start throwing stuff around my husband had to stop him and calm him before he breaks the door... 3rd they have to block the door with a piece of wood nailed it to the frame to secure ,so that no one can enter my house , I was dealing with Violet Tinoco, at first she was compassionate about the situation, I had to push your supplier to get the Lockset and handles sent ASAP..I had to push back my family vacation ...too make long story short it took several weeks to get the parts sent however they only sent the lock set not the handles so I have to wait another week finally your contractor sent another person from same company to install cause the 1st guy was very rude, well he didn't install the lockset and handles properly, very sloppy and scratched the volts , lockset and the door sidings , the door couldn't shot tight cause it's not aligned properly..so again I reached out to Lowes and Jeld Wen and sent photos to Jeld Wen to show what quality of a door I got and I told Violet that aside from the door being poor quality your contractor forced the install that messed it up more.. we plead our case to Lowes however i didnt get the customer service quality at all. finally Jeld Wen agreed to send a brand new door after the time I spent ... Finally the replacment door arrived Lowes couple weeks ago, I stressed to Lowes that I need this fixed before the Holiday cause now is November and I had pushed back several jobs from other contractors to lay the tiles and reno my fireplace , which cant be done not until this door is replace and installed properly... here's one more thing the replacement door arrive Lowes however Jeld Wen forgot to send the lockset and handles...so here I go again ... I reached out to Lowes last week and asked them to schedule that install asap, Violet said that she is trying to get another contractor to do the install several days pass I reached out to her then she said the contractor she wanted to use is not responding so she will send the inital contractor who did the install, she was just waiting for their call back last Friday or Monday latest, well today is Wednesday and I dont have any update , I texted the Branch Mgr of Lowes San Bruno ( Ben Martinez) but no response .. I always have to be the one chasing them down ( Violet and Ben) to get update

This is the worst experienced I've ever encountered , being in the customer service industry is this how Lowe's treat their customer ? i didnt purchase several hundred dollars worth of item, for God Sake I spent $6300.00 , I didnt get a $6300.00 door at all ..

I even invited Ben to my house for him to witness how messed up this door was and how did your installer forced it.

I order this beginning of July now almost end of November I still dont have the door that I paid for , but what I got is a defective door.

I need to get this replace properly and quickly. cause with this service failure I am paying for 2 mortagages I couldnt move in soon enough .

Why do I have to be the one to be proactive and try to get this fix, Lowes nor Jeld Wen simply just didn't show any Urgency nor being compasionate about the customers dilema . The contract I sign is with Lowes not Jeld Wen nor the contractor, so I hold Lowes accountable for all of these issues .

By the way, the sales person who sold me this door told me that Jeld Wen is the worst company to fit doors after the fact ,so why didn't he tell me this before I ordered this ?

I need to speak to someone higher than the local branch , I will also send a copy of this msg to your CEO .

Dear Lowes Executive Customer Service ! (Letter also emailed to Lowes Executive Customer Service)

I'm writing this letter to you seeking help with the fence built by Lowes, because my local Lowes (located in Rincon GA) where I placed the order to build the fence refused to help me, even though the fence is still under warranty.

Specifically the front gate, which has two doors, has issues. At the top of the gate the two wings are so close that there's a problem closing it, and the bottom has a big gap. The posts don't seem to be leveled properly, and the latches look like they are too short, not designed to hold heavy gate doors.

Yesterday I called Lowes at the Rincon location, and I described the problem as I did above. I was told that this was my fault because I waited too long with putting stain protection on. I told Lowes that the stain has nothing to do with the gate problem, around my town I see fences older than mine, changing colors (with no stain added) and because they were built properly, they have no issues with their gates like I do. The Lowes in Rincon just dismissed me without even sending anyone to take a look, which isn't right.

I spoke to an independent contractor who builds fences. He came, took a look, and told me that the gate isn't built properly, and that the stain has nothing to do with my issues with the gate. He will write a letter stating what the real reason for the problems with the gate is. When I receive this letter, and if Lowes continues to ignore me, I shall proceed to contact other agencies to investigate the problem.

I don't understand why I have to go this far to prove to Lowes that you guys are wrong by hiring a contractor with expertise in this field. Of course I expect that Lowes will reimburse these expenses, and also within two weeks of the date of this letter, contact me. Otherwise, as I mentioned above, I will turn to state and federal agencies for help.

Thank You so much for your attention to this issue.

P.S. Talking about the stain, I was told by Lowes and the contractor building the fence that I should wait at least 6-8 weeks before treating the fence. And the Lady I called from Lowes in Rincon blamed me for not painting the fence 4 weeks after it was built?

Zbigniew Sarna

10 Farrington Cir

Guyton, GA 31312

908-705-5507

I had Lowes at 5901 University Parkway Winston Salem NC 27106 come out and measure a Master Bedroom/bath, Hall, and Eat in Kitchen. They had a Vendor come out to measure-Aarons Flooring. They guy told me someone would call me back to provide the results of the estimate. I went to Lowes today, 11/21/18 to inquire about the Estimate. I asked the Representative that I was there to get the Cost of the Project. I told him that 3 rooms were measure and I needed the estimate for each room. He gave the me estimate, but it was for the overall Project and square footage. Which was 667 Square foot. I asked him to recalculate with the break down of each room. The original quote was for all three rooms with using a 1.00 laminate. I was wanting a quote for the $2.99 Pergo Laminate flooring-but would need a quote for each room. The store representative didn't know how to do that, so he called someone else to assist. The lady that came back to help was very rude and short with me-like she didn't want to be bothered. I told her twice as to what I wanted. She rekeyed the info into the computer using the $2.99 Pergo that I had picked out, but didn't do it by each room. She printed out the estimated, then walked off. I again asked the Representative about getting the cost by each room. He advised that he didn't know if the computer could do that or not. He states that I should just go with the total amount that was given to me. I advised him that what I was requesting was not complicated and I needed it so could plan out my budget. I wouldn't be able to get all three rooms done at one time, but I wanted to get the Master Bedroom and Bath done. He said he would have to see if that could be done. I was so disappointed in the lack of service and hospitality offered by this store. Both Representatives behaved as if I were bothering them and was asking them to do something that was extremely difficult. The lady representative seemed very disturbed and unhelpful. Never once, did she as any clarifying questions or answer any of my questions. I have bought from Lowes quite regularly and have never had such a bad experience as this. I will look elsewhere for my Flooring as it seems that I can not get and Quality Service from your University Parkway Store. If you need any further specifics, you can reach me at 336-642-4158. My name is Eddie Hayes.

First I would like to say the I ordered fence and installation in July , The woman that came over not only measured incorrectly , she wrote up the order for the wrong color , I had to email her to make sure that she ordered the right color. I paid over 5300.00 up front. Installers did not even start until Sept 17. As they got closer to finishing they realized they did not have enough fence material to finish the last section. Since then I have made inquiries as to when the last section would be. Last person that I talked to said that the material was to be delivered 10/26 . I have inquired again , still no answer. I will never order from Lowes again. This is ridiculous at how poor your customer service is . I want a resolution and some type of compensation for having to wait this long. I would like an answer As soon as possible! John F LeBoeuf

We purchase a new Refridgerator and it was to be delivered last Saturday (11/3/18). Sat morning the store called and stated they could not find it but would call back when they did. NOTHING. I called around 2:00 and they said they were still looking for it. Really? How do you lose a fridge. They finally called late that afternoon and said they did not find it but would keep looking and try and deliver it on Sunday. Sunday comes, no call, nothing. We go to the store and they cannot explain anything, just say they could not find it, did not know if it was sold to someone else or even delivered. This is insulting because I know they have to know what happened to the fridge. The lady said she would order a new one on Monday and put our name on it. Really, was the first one not ordered with our name on it. She said she would up date us on Monday. Monday comes, no phone call. I finally call and am told it was reordered and should be in by Fri (11/16/18) and they would call to set up delivery. Thursday comes and we get a call from the delivery guy saying they would be at our home to deliver in the next two hours. WHAT? No call to schedule, nothing. Delivery guys said he just delivers and he apologized for we had been treated, said he would call the next day to set up delivery again. We shall see if it gets delivered today or if we even get a call. My husband has his own electrical business and he purchases a lot of material from Lowes but I think we will be shopping elsewhere. Our experience is less than desirable and rest assured I will tell everyone I know. Your customer service sucks and your employees are not properly trained. All it would have taken was communication, that's it but instead we got nothing. I am not usually a complainer but it's 2018 and there are plenty of other places to purchase the things you sell. Im sure this complaint is going to deaf ears and I guess that is the norm these days.

My wife and I wanted to have a new kitchen backsplash installed. We went to Lowes on 9/21/2018, and picked out the tile we liked. We aslo paid $35.00 to have a detailed measurement performed at our house. We returned to the store on 9/24/2018, to pay for the needed materials, and labor, to complete our project. It was after this, that things got really messed up. Our tiles were ordered, but when they arrived, no one contacted us to report that they were in. We had come to the store to inquire about an installation date. We visited the store two more times, and called three times, but no one at the store could give us an answer, as to why the contractor had not contacted us to set a date. We are planning company for Thanksgiving, and thought we had allowed for plenty of time. We ended up getting another contractor, on our own, to complete the project, and we had it installed on 11/12/18. We cancelled the contract with the Lowes store # 3351, and were refunded our payment for the installation, minus the $35 we had paid for measurement. This whole scenario is rediculous. We live in The Villages, Fl, and let me say that bad service news travels extremely fast through the social media network here. I don't know what the problem was, but we should have at least gotten a phone call in return, for our numerous calls and visits. This is a very poor situation, one we never experienced with Home Depot, here. I'm not sure what you can do, but we are very upset that this situation was not resolved by Lowes, and we were left to fend for ourselves.

I ordered a door over 5 months ago, and still haven't received it. The customer service is terrible, they have no answers.

On Tuesday 10/30/18 I contacted Pro Service Dept.at Manchester, Ct. store by phone. I asked about installation of a recently Lowe's purchased garage door opener & repair of a squeaking door. I paid, by credit card, $35 for someone to come out & evaluate the project. I was also told that if I had Lowe's do the job the $35 would be credited to the final bill. I was told that I would be called to set up an appointment within 48 hrs. When I didn't hear from anyone I called on Thursday & was told by the manager that they are really busy &I wouldn't hear from anybody soon. If I didn't hear back by Monday (10/5)I was to call back the dept.. Yet, they charged my card immediately. Why does it take days to make a simple appointment? I find this "customer unfriendly" at a minimum. I have been a long time customer having spent thousands of dollars over the years. What can be done to correct this awful experience? I expect, at a minimum, to have received a the call within 48 hrs. As it stands, I have no idea when it will happen.
Thanks.

I called on a Saturday morning however I had also called during the week. I had placed an order for an exterior storm door with store #631 back in September (order actually didn't get placed until early October as it took 3 weeks from mid-September to 1st week in October for someone to come measure the door which was located only 10 miles away from the store). The store let me know the other day that the door is in -- -has been in for a couple of weeks -- I am trying to get the installation done before it gets cold as my current door is broken but Lowe's has very poor customer service. After being on hold 40 mins. someone decided to hang up on me and since calling back again, I've been on hold for 2 hours!!! That's ridiculous. Now it's past 2 hours and still on hold and I have no idea when I am getting my storm door installed. I guess Lowe's will call when we get snow on the ground.

I made a purchase at store #1581 Terminal 15 on 10/24/18 at 10:54:14 for the Total of 1,128.77 I used my Visa card " ONE " time. The next day my bank statement showed two transactions. One for 1,157.43 and 56.34 that's two transactions after I left the store. Is this a criminal matter I do believe so, At no time did I give prior consent to anyone to add amounts debited from my account ( After the fact ) I'm very familiar with the consumer protection laws. I am very interested in knowing the individual that took it a pond themselves to run my numbers twice seeing I had the card in my wallet when I left the store. After the Fact. And increasing the total payout. Am I upset?? Yes very much so. If your not condoning this type of thievery than I would suggest someone take a look into whats going on here. Surely I'm going to.

I visited the Lowes in Homewood Alabama on 10/24/2018 around 11:00 trying to purchase the life like werewolf. The display was all that was left so the sales associate found me one in Adamsville Alabama. I contacted the store directly and paid for the item # 1026560. I asked a friend of mine to pick this up for me and so he went to the Adamsville store around 3:00. He called me and said that the item was not flagged as sold and sold to someone else. A clerk spoke to me and said she was sorry and would refund my money along with giving me a $25.00 gift card. She mentioned they had looked around in other areas and did not see one. I immediately started calling Lowes in many areas and found the werewolf in Northport, Tuscaloosa. They said they would not and could not take an order over the phone nor hold the item for two days until I could get there. I explained my situation on what had occurred, but that was no help. I contacted a manger from the Lowes of Adamsville (same day around 4:00) to see if he could get it shipped to this store and he inquired on what had happened to me and I explained. He took my name and number. As of 10/25/2018 at 1:20 I have not heard from any store manager or anyone from Lowes. I searched for werewolves over the internet and saw that Home Depot had one. I called the 280 store because I was showing one was in stock and they actually did not have any in stock, but this sales associate found me one and had it shipped to a store close to me. I went in and picked up this item around lunch time today. Now that is customer service. I am very displeased of how the situation was handled at Lowes, but luckily Home Depot was able to pick up what you (Lowes) was lacking – Customer Service!

On June 13, 2017, Lynda Lombard from the S. E. Greensboro Lowe's came out to our house to access and get measurements for a new shower. I emailed her the shower information that I choose on that same day. She did not place the order until 6/28/17. We paid a total of $3590.89 for the shower and installation- invoice # is 1469116. From the very beginning, we have had nothing but issues.
7/26/17- email sent to find out when the shower would be installed, the same date shower was delivered to house.
7/28/17-install completed
8/15/17- contacted Lynda stating that the shower was leaking
8/30/17- Contractor was sent back out to investigate. Found that the door was leaking
9/11/17-Nikki Montgomery- Project Manager said that a part needed to be ordered for repairs
9/13/17- Part received-called and emailed Nikki and Lynda to let them know
9/19/17- called Customer Care Department because I had not heard anything from Nikki or Lynda
10/2/17-Still no response- emailed Nikki and Lynda again
10/27/17- emailed Lynda again about shower door issues-
11/1/17- New doors and sides installed
In July 2018, I started smelling a mildew odor in the bathroom
Contacted Lynda
7/26/18- General Contractor came out to inspect and found the shower had been leaking and needed to be replaced
9/21/18- new shower arrived on my porch
10/2018- made an appointment for installation of new shower
10/23/18- General Contractor came out to demo and install new shower. Upon demolition the crew found that the base pan was the problematic area. Installation halted, they then called their boss which came out to evaluate. Wayne stated it appeared to be a default in the design and that the new shower base was identical. He could install, however the same issue would occur. He called Lynda to report his finding. He stated that she would be calling us.
10/24/18- I email Lynda to find out what the game plan was going to be. She emailed back and stated that she sent info to Stefanie Blevins at CPO and asked what the next steps would be. Lynda called me around 2:45 today and states that she had heard back from Stefanie and was told that we would be getting a refund. We could go over on Saturday and pick out new shower.
We called Customer care at Corporate office. Spoke with David in the install complaints department, David stated that some showers just leak. Told him that was ridiculous and that people do not purchase showers that leak and cause mold in the home. Asked to speak to a Supervisor. Was transferred to a Barry. Barry stated that they have done everything they could do. He did not design the shower and was not responsible for upgrades or any additional cost and that Lowes did everything they were supposed to do. I Stated that they need have their supplier (Kohler) cover any additional expenses due to the numerous inconveniences this has brought to your customer. Once again he stated this is all he could do. I then when I was going to get my refund, that I needed to know a day. I also asked him when they were going to get the showers off my porch. He was not able to give me that information and made note to have Stefanie by end of day 10/26/18 to give me that information.

We have been without a shower at least 6 months out of the past year. We did not purchase this product from Kohler, we purchased from Lowes, because of the business that we have experienced with Lowes since 2010. This has been a very bad experience for us, and we would like to hear how you are going to hold onto a valued customer.

I am attaching pictures of the current state of our shower. As you can see in the picture, there is a heater in place to dry out and kill the mold that has began to grow. Also a picture of the showers that are on my front porch waiting to be picked up.

I purchased a railing on July23 2018 to be installed on my front porch!!from Lowes on Baptist Road in Pittsburgh!!!! It is now October 24th and still do not have an installation date!!!Have contacted the store and customer service and am tired of the apokigies!!! I was suppose to get a new surface on this front pporch whih was ordered in june but can not be installed until the railing is installed and now because of the lateness ofthis my surface has to be delayed till spring!! I am very very disappointed with Lowes suppose to be a reliable store!!Dont think I will ever recommend this store also the railing parts have been sitting inmy driveway for two weeks when they were delivered!!! VERY POOR SERVICE!!

Lowe's made a clear error regarding my eligibility for certain rebates. The rebate department responded like automatons and refused to think it through.
The store manager in Medford had no such limitations. He understood the situation immediately and rectified the situation within moments.

Thank you Daniel!

We purchased a new toilet about 3 weeks ago and paid for installation. It started running 24/7 and when I called Lowes store where we purchased it, the person at the customer service desk started telling me to open the tank and fix it myself. I am a 70 year old men (my husband is overseas for a month) and they expect ME to fix it. This is our master bath toilet and I have mobility issues and I had to turn the water off to this toilet. I now have to go down the hall to another bathroom half asleep at night if I need facilities....this is unacceptable. We also had previous problems when we contacted Lowes for a repair to a refrigerator purchased there. They sent out a repair man who charged us over $200 and never fixed the refrigerator. Wish I could give Lowes service a zero star rating. I think we will be taking our business elsewhere in future.

I had a complaint about an issue on oct. 18 2018 in Lafollette, tn. the manager Billy called and resolved the issue. thank you very much I appreciate the understanding. a faithful customer James and Juanita Barger

I contacted Lowe's to remodel a Condo I purchased in February of this year. My initial contact with the designer was wonderful. Jeanette was very helpful, talented, and listened to what I wanted. I went ahead and paid the $40,000.00 plus to complete a job I was told would be completed by June 15th of this year. It is now October 23rd and Lowe's has only worked for 1 day, and only part of that day. I pre-paid to take advantage of a 10% discount for all supplies and labor. I have paid thousands of dollars in rent I shouldn't have had to pay. I feel very taken advantage of and question the honesty of Lowe's. I saw a news report of a family that is going through a similar situation. My next step is to contact that same news station, however I would like to give Lowe's a chance to make this right in a timely manner. I am waiting to have a call returned from my project manager, but have not heard from her.
I wouldn't expect Lowe's to take advantage of me but feel as if that it is exactly what is happening.
Lee H Moore
South Tampa, FL

I had an appointment with Rosa Mandujano on Oct. 23 at 9a.m.The purpose of the meeting was to get an estimate for a new roof. It is now 10:30 a.m. I have called lowes 800 number twice and no one seems to be able to tell me anything. I was given Rosa's phone number. She is not answering her phone. Finally I contacted your customer service dept. The lady i spoke with contacted your store in Camden, De. She returned my call and said someone from there would be contacting me. Have not heard from anyone yet. At this point I am not sure why I bother to make this complaint. If your are not interested in my business not sure you will be concerned with my complaint. If you care to contact me my number is 1-302-653-5274

Oct.18 2;30 P.M. while shopping at Lowes in Lafollette,tn. a sale sign on 42 gal. trash bags was posted for $11.95.when we went through line they rang up at $14.95 when my husband said they had a sign for $11.95 the cashier asked where the sign was, when he turned around it had been changed. She got really hateful with him. Jim told her just to put everything back. I went back in to see if the sign was still there I had seen, as I went through the door the cashier that waited on Jim and 2 more were laughing at the way she told him off. the sign I had seen was still there. I asked her to go with me so I could show her and told her I didn't appreciate her laughing at my husband She just peeled the sign off no apology or anything. We appreciate Jims' veterans discount but not the treatment he received, we drive 40 miles Jim is not well and is 78 years old. I called and complained was suppose to hear back within 24 to 48 house so far nothing phone number 423 319 7170

KITCHEN CABINETS INSTALLATION

On April 6, 1918, the cabinets were delivered to my house.
April 10, 11, 12 : Installation worked on but not completed; also, the Mocha Glaze quality was not acceptable.
They were replaced, but with the wrong color.
The same wrong color was sent a second time.
When the correct doors were delivered, one of the corner double door was missing.
The towel rack under the sink was not installed.

Then in addition the connection to the water for the backyard was cut off.
When the old cabinets were taken out, a leak of the faucet that feeds the water to the backyard was discovered.
The technician promised to come back and finish the job, including the connection to the water faucet in the backyard.
That did not happen. I had no water in the kitchen for about a month.

Lowe's then asked the company who had installed the countertop to connect the water.
They did that but did not include the connection to the backyard.
(Fortunately, we had a wet summer. I didn't have to water much after the planting was finished)

Since my return from summer vacations in July, August and September, I have called the Project Coordinator, Terry Vogt, several times to let her know, that I am now home.
She tells me that the installer will call me. He does not, and I'm told to be patient.

These appliances were ordered and paid for JULY 2018.
Does it take that long to get appliances? Was the hood fan paid for and not ordered or was that refunded also along with under counter lights?
(following are emails last I heard from Lowes)
From Kim Bangert
Would like appliances, stove, frig, dishwasher, hood fan and under counter lighting delivered.

Williams, Cynthia - Cynthia J
Mon, Oct 15, 3:50 PM (7 days ago)
We can set up the appliances for delivery the hood fan was not ordered and the under counter lighting was returned and refunded. I will give your information to the appliance team to be taken care of.
Cynde Williams
Install sales manager
Lowe's Store 0319 Billings, MT
406-655-9317

We bought a new but dented and scratched fridge at a Lowe's in Surprise, AZ., we did get a great discount, but were rudely told that we couldn't get a Military Discount which we normally get, we understand that it is your Policy not to give another discount on a discount, and that is okay, except not a 'Thank You for your Service', but a rude no you don't get a 2nd discount, you are already getting a big discount, The delivery men were amazing, but they had to leave the fridge because we had to trim 1/4" off a cabinet, later we found that the divider for the top freezer drawer was broken and were missing a few other small parts. Called the store and again was rudely told that they couldn't help us with parts because of our discount that we were on our own finding the parts that we needed.....we understand you have policies, but the rude employees we do not accept, and we most likely will do our shopping at Home Depot from now on.....

Dick Kelly and Janet Convertini

Went into Lowe’s store in clovis ca. Yesterday to purchase a newage garage storage system at about $1500.00. I asked if she could give me a 10 percent discount a she stated she would have to check with the manager AUDREY. The manager stated no. The lady printed a quote and I walked up to the office where Audrey was and I mentioned that Home Depot always gives a discount to my boss because he is a veteran which I’m not. She stated I could get 5 percent if I opened a Lowe’s credit card. I don’t need a credit card !!!!! By the way I was sent to three departments before I got to the department that said she could order it for me. Shelving,, mill work,, & home decor. So off to Home Depot I will go even if I get no discount I will order from them. No flexibility, don’t give a crap attitude about making a customer happy, and employees not knowing who orders what will send me elsewhere every time.

I went I to the store on Bellflower to purchase a wall oven. The oven was on sale and they said it was a good idea to pay a service to come out and measure to make sure it fits. I said fine but the sale ends in 4 days do I get the sale price if it takes longer to measure the space. The associate said yes. I had problems getting the outside service to call back for an appt. So I went in today 2 days after the sale was over to cancel the service but I still wanted the oven. The appliance mgr said I could get a refund on the service but he could not get the sale price anymore for me to purchase the oven. If I would have known that I would have purchased it in the first place. I don't think that is a fair business practice. Please email or call me. 760)927-0334.

Smooth Surface 5-Element Self-cleaning Slide-In Single-fan Electric Range (Stainless Steel) (Common: 30-in; Actual 29.875-in)
Item #: 804174 | Model #: WEE745H0FS
$1,099.00

Complaint - Stove is 3 days old and the oven doesn't work, called Whirlpool and a service tech was sent out - seems it's a bad fan sensor that needs replacing on a BRAND NEW STOVE - said it take a week or so to get the part for the oven that's never worked right out of the shipping box.

Lowe's is ADVERTISING a pressure washer on your website: Troy-Bilt XP 3100-PSI 2.7-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer CARB Item
# 753004. for 50% off price of $199.99. Good deal, right! Not according to you its not!
Sales item is good thru 11/2/18! I Want to buy it and told you NO LONGER HAVE THIS ITEM??? Your internal folks I spoke to said its a discontinued item, and no longer available? Here is my beef..... if the item is no longer being sold at the store, why then do you promote the advertisement???
I find this deceptive and does NOT promote good will. Very upset about this.
I have been a valued Lowe's customer for many years and have never ran into this type of behavior! Here is my thoughts; if you had limited supplies of this product tell us in the advertisement. If the item is being discontinued store wide, tell us in the advertisement!! I would then understand that if I saw the ad and wanted to buy it but was too late to act on placing the order I would be out of luck and I would understand.. my loss, right!
I feel that the Lowe's of old would not do this. I can see Home Depot doing something like this, but never Lowe's.
Jim Reynolds
706-410-3884

I was utterly frustrated during a shopping experience at the Orangeburg Lowes store on October 15. I went in to purchase a trimmer. I asked for assistance three times over a 20-30 min period and was never given the help I needed despite calls across the store by three different customer service employees. Needless to say, I left the store without the intended purchase. I guess, , selling to customers is definitely not top prior at this Lowes store; neither is customer treatment!

Being treated as if your a shoplifter when you arent. Refunds for returned items should not be put on a "gift" card. If they are you must prove who you are and allow Lowes to take down all the information they please from your drivers licenses, which they demand from you and will not honor the refund unless you produce it.

Owner of apartment building ordered a refrigerator and toilet to be delivered from Glenwood Springs store to Rifle, Co on Saturday, October 13th, 2018. Received call on the 12th that it would be delivered between 7 and 9 am. I am the manager of apartments. I got up at 6:30 to be ready for delivery. I also have to go to work usually at 9 am. Made arrangements with my job to be possibly late because of delivery. Got a call from driver at 7:45a,m, that they would not be here until 10-12. Called the store manager, he did not apologize and said we could reschedule the date. Are you freaking kidding me. He also said he would contact driver and let me know... still no call. What the hell kind of service are you people running here? YOU made the confirmation call. People schedule their lives around your deliveries, then you change the horse in the middle of the race???? This is so RUDE, INCONSIDERATE< AND WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!! Going social media with this..... HOPE YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL WHENEVER FOR YOUR PAYCHECKS!!!!!!!! have a great day, thanks for ruining mine!

We bought a Whirlpool refrigerator at your Sonora, CA store on Sunday October 7, 2018. We were told that our purchase price included delivery and installation. On Monday October 8, 2018 two Lowes delivery men took away our old refrigerator ($20.00) and deposited the new refrigerator in the middle of our kitchen. They informed us that they could not hook -up the new one because they would need to cut into the wall. They shut-off the main water valve and left our house saying that we would have to find someone else to install the refrig. They left our new fridge in the kitchen and left us with no water in our house. The main water line was turned off because they couldn't stop the copper tubing from flowing. A handyman charged us $50.00 to hook-up the refrig, to our existing plumbing.

We are cancelling the Microwave, stove and washer and dryer we were going to purchase.

Installation Services.
I purchased windows in April 2018. After repeatedly calling and asking for an install date, Lowes finally found me an installer in July. I called off work to be home and he never bothered calling or showing up. Lowes apologized but at this point I firmly stated I wanted a new installer. They found me one, for six weeks later. When he arrived he told me that Lowes hadn't given him all the windows so he had to go back. He then told me they did not have enough trim in stock and the trim they gave him was cypress, not white, which means I have to paint it when he's done.
He installed one large bay window in my living room and the screws are brass and a huge eye sore. He promised to come back and try and fix it later when the rest of the trim arrived.

Flash forward 2 months, we are now in October. I have a new installation team. He brought TWO DIFFERENT types of trim, two different colors. And they tell me they have no way to fix the screws in the bay window so I guess I'm just stuck with them.

I've never been so unhappy in my life. This was supposed to be a happy home improvement project that I saved for on my first home. It's now the rainy season so I can't even paint the trim around the windows at this time. And I just keep placing furniture in front of the bay window so that no one can see the ugly screws sticking out. The entire thing makes me never want to step foot in a Lowes again. Any time I try to express unhappiness with the install team they tell me it isn't their fault. And each installer has expressed that they dislike working for Lowes.

I purchased from Lowe’s carpet and had it installed in a one bedroom condo in Irvine, CA. The carpet has a crease 5 feet long. I was advised by Lowe’s the crease will eventually go way or just have it cleaned. It’s been ten months and I finally had it cleaned. The crease has not gone away. Lowe’s came out to investigate, but determined there’s nothing wrong with the carpet.

We ordered $8,000 worth of appliances on9/2/2018. We asked if we could get a later delivery so my husband could be ready for the install. We are doing a complete kitchen remodel. The appliance were to be delivered today 10/6/18. I received a call ystereday from a female at the store saying the microwave was not in yet and did I want the rest of the appliances delivered today as scheduled I said I did. Later in the day I received an email stating that none of the appliances would be delivered until Nov 7. I assumed it was an errror as I had just spoken with someone. My husband continued last night getting everything ready. I called to confirm and sure enough none of the appliances were scheduled for today. The store manager wanted to know who I spoke with- I had no idea- why would I ask? He said they were not delivering any of it until now 7th. Really? My whole kitchen is tore up and I have nothing to cook on He said he could get it out tomorrow-fine but we have friends in town and now have to cancel our plans for tomorrow as well as today. When I asked about the microwave and why it is taking 2 months to get it he said it was out of his control. That was it. I am very disappointed in Lowes and will not be making any future purchases from Lowes. And we have 4 bathrooms left to remodel.

Went into the Statesville lowes to buy 50 bags of black mulch. Couldn’t get any help so after loading 48 bags by myself an employee finally came over to help me load the last 2 bags. This was after he stood there and watched me load the 48 bags by myself. This seems to be the norm for this store. I am in the construction business and spent a lot of money at this location. In addition I talk to a lot of other construction workers who said they have the same issue (can’t get no help at this store) many of them including myself have been taking our/their business to Home Depot. What a shame!!!!!

MY NAME IS FLORA BRIKHO, I PURCHASED WASHER AND DRYER ON 9-20-18 AT LOCATION (2000 METROPOLITAN PARKWAY STERLING HTS MI 48310) I HAD IT DELIVERED NEXT DAY. AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY MY TWO CHILDREN WERE HOME AGES 24 AND 19
MY PREVIOUS DRYER WAS GAS LINE NEW ONE IS ELECTRIC
THE TWO DELIVERY MEN INSTALLED WASHER AND FOR THE DRYER THEY JUST PLUGGED THE ELECTRIC TO THE SWITCH AND DID NOT CLOSE OR CAP THE GAS LINE. IT WAS DELIVERED AROUND 11 AM . I GOT HOME FROM WORK AT 3PM AS SOON AS I OPENED THE GARAGE DOOR NOT TO MENTION I WAS NOT IN THE HOUSE YET..........I COULD SMELL GAS FROM MY DRIVEWAY.....I RAN INSIDE MY SON WAS SLEEPING MY DAUGHTER WAS COOKING HAD THE STOVE ON FOR 3 HOURS ....I CALLED CONSUMER ENERGY TELLING THEM I SMELL GAS THEY TOLD ME TO EVACUATE THE HOUSE ASAP!!!!!!! THEY WERE AT MY HOUSE 10 MINUTES AFTER I CALLED ......I HAD A GAS LEAK FROM THE DRYER INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE HOUSE...THEY WERE SHOCKED THAT THERE WAS NO HAZARDOUS!!!!!! THE SAD PART IS I WENT TO THE STORE SPOKE WITH A MANAGER NAME RON,AND INFORMED ME THAT THE HEAD MANAGER WAS NOT IN AT THE TIME AND THAT HE WOULD CONTACT ME!!!!!!!! I CALLED THE STORE LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES FOR THE MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK.......MY LAWYER WILL BE CONTACTING YOU I AM VERY LUCKY MY HOUSE WAS NOT ON FIRE AND ON TOP OF THAT I WOULD OF LOST NOT ONLY MY HOUSE BUT VERY IMPORTANTLY MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS VERY CARELESS AND STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM LOWES MY NUMBER IS 586-321-5393 THANK YOU I SURE HOPE I WILL BE HEARING BACK ASAP AND TAKING THIS MATTER MORE SERIOUS

Called to setup a quote for gutter repair, waited a week for appt. when they arrived, we were told that do not do repairs, only whole house gutter systems. Yeah, right. They could have told us that over the phone. We r elderly and want others to be aware of this scam.

Hello, 10/4/18
I have just returned from the Lowes store in Everett WA. Earlier this week I had returned some flue pipe that I had over-ordered and showed the receipt. I was asked if I wanted cash, return money to my original debit card or a gift card. I thought a gift card would be good then my handiman could go back to Lowes if he needed to and use the card instead of my debit card.
Well, today I tried to purchase some plastic conduit for my project. At the checkout counter I was asked for my drivers license. Im aware of the shoplifting problem in Everett, and being a community leader, I even know how some of it is actually done. Going through trash cans, getting receipts then taking them to the return counter with a stolen item and claiming it was their return.
So, being asked for my drivers license really hurt, it made me feel like I was being cornered for shoplifting. There is only around $12.00 on the card.
I asked for the manager and a pleasant young man came over to explain, well, he basically told me “Thats how it is”. Im pretty angry by now and walked out, leaving my purchase and the gift card.

So after trading at Lowes because Im a strong believer in trading locally in order to secure sales tax for my beloved city, I thought it was a pretty good, convenient place to shop, I am no longer going to trade there.
Im writing this and my face is still red.
You’ve lost a long time (very long time) good customer.
I fully intent, as a neighborhood representative, to pass on this behavior that Lowes has revealed to me.
Greg Campbell

My home phone number was included as part of my complaint submitted on 10/3/18. Thank you.

In August I ordered a Bosch 500 Series 30" Induction Cooktop. I was told later it was out of stock and would have to be special ordered. Then I was given a delivery date that was cancelled, then a new delivery date of Sept. 14. On that date they delivered a cooktop for which I signed without opening the box to check it. (my mistake) I was so large It had to be placed in my living room to avoid being a traffic hazard.

Late Friday, Sept. 22 I called Lowe's to schedule installation and spoke to Scott (not sure which one). He had trouble finding my original purchase order. He said the Installation order would go in Monday, 9/24, and they would call me no later than Tues., 9/25 by COB. I never got a call.

Today I discovered it is a Thermador 36" electric cooktop in my living room, NOT what I ordered. I called the store (#515) twice and could get no one on the phone--both times the phone rang for several minutes and then I was disconnected! So I went to the store to speak with one of the managers (both the Mgr. and the ASM are named Scott). Neither was in the store today. An employee (very nice) in Appliances tried to help me and discovered some strange phone number I never heard of is in my Lowe's customer record. That explains why the installer never called, but you would think Lowe's would have researched my record and gotten another number for me.

The employee could not give me a date for delivery of the correct cooktop, so I have purchased it from Best Buy where we can pick it up this Sat., 10/6. So why can't Lowe's get one? I have someone coming to install it Oct. 11. I have gone two months with one burner to cook on. I have disputed the 9/14 charge on my credit card to expedite a refund from Lowe's.

I told the appliance employee I wanted the cooktop out of my house TODAY. I just got a call from Delivery from a guy on his way alone. I told him it took two men to bring in the cooktop with straps. Two men came mid-afternoon and picked it up.

Regarding wrong delivery: doesn't anyone oversee what goes on and off the truck? Is it a 3rd party company? Someone was expecting to get the 36" Thermador delivered to me, and what happened to the 30" Bosch I was supposed to get? No one at Lowe's noticed any errors or was tracking inventory?

In conclusion, I find Lowe's apparently to be very understaffed with poor management and poorly trained (but well-meaning) employees up front. And the phone system needs a good technical review. The phones ring and ring and ring at the service desk and no one answers. When calls are transferred to a department, the same thing happens. The call then gets rerouted back to the front desk and they try again when they finally answer. Often my calls are disconnected after all the ringing. An appliance employee told me many customers come in saying they are there because they couldn't get anyone on the phone. That is ridiculous. Don't blame him

THIS STORE NEEDS HELP!!!
I have pictures of the Thermador in my living area, but it is too much trouble to upload from my phone.

On September i visited lowes store number 1905 in fayetteville NC to purchase a water heater. The sales person named Gordon took my info and gave me an "Expectation Sheet" which stated the installer would call me in 2 days to come out and measure the water heater. 3 days went by and i had not heard from the installer so I called and the person i talked with said Eastern Plumbing Co should have contacted me and he would call them. The next call i got was from Loretta Richardson at the local lowes here stating the plumbing co had misplaced the expectation sheet and she had called them. The next call i got was on the 4th day from Eastern Plumbing Co stating a rep would be by my house on the following Monday 10/1/18 to measure the old water heater. The installer did come by, took the measurements and said he would give the info to Lowes. On 10/3/18 Loretta Richardson called me and stated my heater measured 421/2 inches and their heaters were 49 inches. She stated she would see if they could install the 49 in lieu of the 42. It has now been a total of 10 days and i still have not gotten a new water heater installed. Why? This is totally unacceptable customer service. I could have called a local plumbing co and it would have been installed and the problem fixed last week but i have been a Lowes customer for many many years and now as i ponder it, i should have called a local plumbing co. Please look into this situation and fix the problem. As matter of fact i should receive a price reduction on the new water heater and installment since i have in fact gotten the run around. By the way, my water heater is leaking and i explained that and the installer in fact saw it when he took measurements.I may be reached at AC 910-867-3633. I thank you for your time and assistance.

THIS STORE NEEDS HELP!!!

Ordered Troy-bilt mower with the Lowes app on my phone this afternoon (09/22). Great! Free shipping and total is less than $650.

09/22 3:07pm Got email confirming Ordeer #356606090 and delivery tomorrow morning between 10am and noon. Wow!

09/22 3:14pm Got email from credit card to confirm charge by Lowes.

09/22 3:46pm Got call from gal at Lowes Victorville informing me they don't deliver more than 20 miles to Cherry Valley and she was cancelling my order. I ordered she DO NOT and that my credit card was already charged.

09/22 4:24pm I called Lowes Victorville and asked for the manager....someone named Garrett. He insisted my card was not charged, they only do it when product is shipped out. I informed him I did not understand the problem and Lowes had a distribution facility right here in the San Gorgonio Pass. He informed me it did not exist. (It is 3-4 miles south of me right off the I-10 in Beaumont, CA.)

I have included the order status (cancelled by them) and my CapitalOne charges.

Your phone app is dysfunctionate junk and nowhere is there a 20 mile free delivery limit disclaimer. This is fraud!

I avoid Lowe’s if at all possible but I need paint. I have to come here and as usual they are earning their name of Slowes.

I have now stood in a line five deep at the paint counter for 15 minutes and they have yet to process one customer completely. They have one guy that is trying to keep up and can’t.

Luckily the service desk is right across the isle ignoring it all.

This store is simply horrible at service and it’s acros the board. The checkout is worse than all of them.

The fundamental problem is it is not staffed properly. Once again I try to stay away from this store and The is why.

I bought Samsung Refreigerator on 7/5/2018 using online Lowe’s and was delivered by Sunnyvale store. The refrigerator is lemon and started leaking from day 1. Samsung subcontracted. two companies tech.s and after 10 visits with no fix in sight, Samsung issued Ticket Number 4148304152 and contacted Lowe’s at Sunnyvale, CA to ship me a new one. Due to poor management on both sides , no delivery has not yet occurred. I need God intervention to solve this.

Bought a fence,in Sept. of 2017 in Florida because of a tornado, ins, didn,t cover. I live in N.Y. Florida is going to be my retirement home .Met with the salesman ,he told me what was going to take place because I had to go back home to N.Y. That,s the last time I heard from him,even now! They Dropped the fence and part,s on my front lawn where it sat for 12 days. Neighbors let me know. Got back to FL. in Feb. The fence was up. The contractor came in on each side of my property a foot and a half! Said he couldn,t fit behind there. He never called me to tell me he was going to do that or I would have picked a different style fence.The people behind me have taken down their fence and are using mine . They have 2 Pit bulls that can get around and into my back yard,since it look,s like a bowling alley on eack side and not finised off. I have tried to contact the store people ,many conversations but only get we,ll take care of it . So I took pictures and wrote a letter addressed to in care of CEO which I,ve been in contact with a girl who keeps ontelling me how sorry she is! I,m a middle class women 70, Put this on a Lowe,s card that I,m still paying for. Just had to retire because of health reasons,now go to Florida with this horrable problem. That no one at this company wants to help me with! SAD It was fine when I used this store to make my forcloser into my deam retirement home,now that I,m ready to make it my home,you have left me with a big burden. Diana Borrell

on June 12, 2018, I signed a at contract with Mr . S. Catto,, a Lowes Authorized Representative # 2338868, Store #2252, Bartonville, PA 18301, to install a 19X12 Deck, at a cost of $ 11,857.50 with and estimated completion date of August 07,2018. to date, September 20, 2018, my deck has not been completed and what has be completed is of poor quality workmanship! The contracted Lowes installers have only been here three times in three weeks. And each time they come, they alleged to not have the proper tools and/or, the deck material was missing parts and they have to reorder, etc. Repeated telephone calls to my Project Coordinator, Ms Taylor at 317-675-4312, goes unanswered or she does not return my call for several days. She does nothing to expediate the completion of my Deck other than making excuses for the installers. Three weeks ago, I have a video from my house security camera, of one of the Lowes contractor coming on my property without my permission and removing several boxes of my decks building material. The contractors were last here on 09/17/2018 at 1030AM. They stayed for less than 15 minutes, celling me that they forgot their saw and some screws and that they cannot work on my deck. Stating that they will return on 09/19/2018. They did not appear nor called his writer. My telephone call Ms Taylor complaining on her answering machine was not returned to date! I called Lowes Credit Card office to request that they stop payments and investigate why my deck is not being completed after two months +. Sincerely, Lawrence Johnson. 570-213-5481 Contract # 0580056

I have been calling since May about the poor carpet installation in my home. On humid days it buckles and looks like a sharpi dog. While everyone at the store has been great, even sending out a man to inspect. His findings were the carpet is not tight and needs to be stretched. He said someone would be out in a few weeks. I am tired of calling the store to deal with this. You win, I am going to call a carpet installation co. And pay out of my own pocket to remedy this. Just to let you know, I have been a loyal customer for many years. I have purchased major appliances, remodeled bathrooms and did many other projects,using your store for supplies. That will stop today, while the people at your stores are great, your contractors are horrible. Iam attaching a photo for you to see

I purchased a Generac whole home generator September 1,2017. I started to buy from someone else and they told me I would regret it. Well I do regret buying from Lowe's. It came with 1 year free maintenance which is on the paper work Lowe's gave me. It says the dealer (Lowe's,)will provide the first year maintenance, valued at $1395, then Generac for the ten year extended warranty. I've been trying now for over two months on the phone for hours trying to get the service done. I just get the run around and promises to call me back which doesn't happen. I buy everything from Lowe's but not anymore, my whole house from lumber,appliances,plumbing,electrical and 3 new riding mowers. The maintenance agreement will be up in two weeks,which I guess they are hoping for. I paid over $8,000 and could of cost less from the other dealer but I trusted Lowe's for their reputation. I have to watch my 1yr and 3yr old grandsons then go to work for 12 hour shift and don't have time to keep dealing with this. Daniel Branham 606-835-7410

This started back in July when I went into the store to get some information about fencing. Well I spoke with Carnell and he was very helpful and got all my information to have someone call me to set up site visit of my home (yard) well they didn't have any openings until August 2,2018 and that's when Mike came and told me the price for the materials and everything I went on a paid him that day. Mike told him that Huber will be calling me to set up a date and time when my install would take place well 2 weeks went by and I didn't hear from anyone so I contacted Mike to ask him what was going on and he said let him get in touch with the guy to see what was going on so I contacted Lowes myself to see what was going on and so the guy said that he would be out on Sept 6,2018 to install so I waited (against what my husband said). Well Sept 6,2018 comes and no materials was delivered the guys was there to set up my fence they had to leave because of the WORST service from Lowe's of Goose Creek South Carolina
I called customer service on Thursday Sept 6,2018 and they told him someone will contact me about getting some type of reimbursement well it's Sept 8,2018 and on one has called me yet plus I had a lot of extra fencing materials and concrete mix left which I paid for and the crew took him without giving me a refund on the stuff I paid for

I was issued a credit on 8/18/2018 for $223.10 for a returned pedestal. As of today 9/7/2018 I have not received the credit on my credit card.
I keep getting the run around when I call the store and corporate customer service. The return order number is 354335699.
It took 3 months to get the washer we purchased now I have to deal with this too.

Henry Abel
281-516-0809

I purchased my Z 254 Zero Turn Mower / 967324101-00 from Lowes in Killeen Tx in March 2016. When the mower was delivered, I drove it around to the front yard and the mower belts fell off. I contacted Lowes and they came out and took the mower back to the store and in a couple of weeks replaced it. It worked like a champ until the following spring. I would try to put take the brake off the left handle and the mower died. I finally got it to go forward and continued to cut. However, the problem returned after a couple of cuttings. I finally had a small engine repair man make a house call and he ended up taking the mower to his shop for repairs. He said the safety sensor had to be adjusted or replace. He was able to adjust it but had the same problem a month later. I regret to say that he has had to come to my house several times to preform repairs. I was so excited about getting the Z254 and when operational it cuts grass like a champ. I can not afford the repeated repairs on this mower. Since March 2016, I have had the mower in the repair shop 4/5 times. The mower shares my wife's car in my garage and I maintain recommended maintenance schedules. Are these repairs normal for your product or do I have a lemon?

Hi there.
I would like to help lowe's to save a lot of money on the factory cat scurbbers, Triad service center is charging lowe's sometimes 500% on the parts and charging couple hours laber for maybe 30 minutes job. please have someone to look at this. I will be more than happy to help.

Lowe's, Sulphur, Louisiana

I had a quart of paint mixed yesterday, there is a 'Sherwin Williams' section with paint chip cards to choose from. I was assured, more than once, that the paint color I wanted could be mixed. They put a tiny bit of paint on the top of the can to compare to, and I paid for the paint, as well as 'sealing wax' and 'antiquing wax' and went home to paint a very important piece of furniture. After the 1st coat, I had my doubts, but decided that it would probably dry 'darker', but that never happened, the paint had a purple tint to it. When I brought it back to the store, the clerk told me 'well, you can't have them mix a Sherwin Williams color and use Valspar paint, and Valspar color!!! I said, 'I didn't do anything, I'm the customer, they are the professionals, I don't know what you can or can't do with paint, that's why I came here, so that you could tell me'. I was so aggravated, because it seemed like she was blaming me for not knowing what Lowe's could or could not do. I called the store manager, 'Tina'. When I began to explain, she kept talking over me, saying she already knew what I was going to say, the clerk had already told her, I began again to explain, because I wanted to tell her what the clerk told me, instead, she interrupted me again, and I do not like to be interrupted, so I told her nevermind, since she wasn't willing to listen to me, I would just get online and file a complaint.

I will NEVER buy paint from Lowe's again. Please make an attempt to train your employees, or you will continue to lose business, as you can see from my account, I spend money with Lowe's regularly, but I will make the drive to Lake Charles for the Home Depot, or I will go to the local Stine's or Home Building Materials. And your manager, Tina, really needs to let customers explain their grievances rather than interrupting them. Thank you! Lori Trainer

An employee at the Sanford, Fla location named Vinny was very rude and smelled of alchohol. Very unprofessional behaviour.

When purchasing a hot water heater, store personnel should advise buyer that unless the heater is installed by Lowes or their representative, the warranty is invalid. I was offered the extended warranty however upon opening the box, heater was dented and the container did not show any damage on the outside of box. Heater was still secured in the box. Upon returning the heater, I was advised that it was not warranty covered because I did not have Lowes install it. I think sales person should have advised me of the installation requirement.

I went to Lowes in Shelbyville Ky to get a bid on putting in a walk in shower with safely grab bars. Well first thing was I had to pay for the bid $ 75.00 which was my stupid mistake so be it. well they came over with a contractor he said no problem , Great news so after a few days I got a bid of $ 5211.00 Great then I was told they could not warranty for the one yr . I would not agree to that ,so the next day I was told the contract would honor the warranty Great then I was told they would have to be a extra charge for putting in the grab bar. Now here is were it all went south, I was told I could get a discount of 10 per cent for being in the military . I have trouble understanding this part If you recall the bid was $ 5011.00 with everything But after my 10 Percent discount the bid went to $ 5013.00 . Then they wanted all the money up front I will not do that I agree to pay half to start the job and after the job was done I want pay the rest, so after that I said I have had enough just forget it .I have excepted that I was scammed out of $75.00 which was my fault for being stupid enough to pay for a bid. So all I can say is enjoy that money because I will never pay for a bid at Lowes or anywhere else and will not go to Lowes for any projects and will not recommend them. I will still continue to buy from Lowes but just not for projects

Roddy Nolin

Smithfield Ky 40068

%02 706 0607

In late May when Lowes began selling Summer merchandise in its garden center, I purchased Two Patio Tomato plants at a cost of $15.98 each. They were the Bonnie kind which everyone else sells at that time of year. They were plants that are huge and guaranteed to produce huge tomatoes. In fact they claim that their plants will average a size of 10 to 14 inch tomato's.I n a period of three months, June, July, August, they produced about one tomato at a size of 2 inches in diameter. They state on the card that is attached to the plant that these are genuine "Heirloon " tomatoes in the beefsteak size.

Needless to say, I took the plants back to the Lowes that I purchased them at. Watertown , N.Y. I showed the clerk in "Returns" the still affixed Lowes price and bar code still on the base of each plant. I asked if they could possibly refund me or give me a due bill. She told me absolutely not, and what is a due bill? When I stated that I could have bought 32 dollars of tomatoes at the Super market, she just laughed.. She was even getting a little nasty about it. I thought your employees are trained better than that.
I went as far as telling her that I will never ever buy anything again at his store and will do all my shopping at Home Depot..And, I will pass the word along to all my friends.
I remain an ex customer.

Traveled 50 miles yesterday to purchase kitchen cabinets and sink package I had already measured and was prepared to order I asked the sales associate what the total price would be as I wanted to buy this layout She informed me I had to make an appointment with a designer. I told her I was already set and wanted to buy that layout She wouldn't do it So needless to say I am going elsewhere. I would like to know why someone just cant go in -order-arrange delivery without all the unnecessary requirements that are in place? It seemed like she felt I couldn't possibly make a purchase based on my decision Very frustrating I understand it would have to be ordered as the layout is just a design sample I felt she could have just looked and placed order So 100 miles for terrible service

Lowes of Jefferson city, Tn. installed a roof for me I had lots of issues but the biggest complaint is I ended up with 13 bundles of shingles left.
I think that is excessive considering they measured. They said I cant take them back for a refund. They said they will pick them up but will not get
any credit for them. I believe I could have figured better than that. Feel free to call me at 423 312 6006. I plan on calling you

applied for your credit card, they gave me a $3000 credit limit. i called to increase but was denied . never heard of the bank that issuing card. cancelled card. NEXT DAY APPLIED FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS LOWES CARD AND APPROVED IN 5 MINUTES FOR $10,600!! so what two bit bank do you do business with!! when i get the letter for denial i will give it to my attorney. More than likely there will be a lawsuit! I'm going to make this public so hard working people like me don't have to go through the aggravation.

I would like your feed back.

I spent one month trying to obtain a refrigerator from your company. I purchased on-line on 7-10-18 and after no communication, physically went into the Warrington store and was told that since I needed a smaller (30 " wide) refrigerator the soonest I could have would be early August. The salesman seemed sincere so I figured I would wait it out. After two no shows on consecutive Fridays, I was finally assured it would arrive on Wednesday, August 1st. I had someone leave work early to be there between 2:30 and 4:30. Not only didn't they show, I was awoken early on my day off to be told my card would not go through (no previous balance on the card). Then STILL no one showed up! After being assured by Linda that my refrigerator would arrive on Saturday no one called from Lowe's to give me a time so I figured once more it was not coming. Then five minutes before I left the house I got a call they were coming! I was thrilled that my fridge was actually coming only to meet the the nastiest delivery man to ever come to my home. He obviously did not care to be of assistance and between his attitude and the stress I'd already been through, I told him to take the refrigerator and leave. I called another company the next day and had my refrigerator in thee days!!!!
I realize that things don't always go as planned, but the constant miscommunication and numerous hang ups when I tried to call just were too much. I will definitely warn anyone using Lowe's to beware. I am in Sales and this kind of service is inexcusable.

We ordered carpeting 6 weeks ago. Measuring was done 5 weeks ago. We have not heard anything since then When we call we get put on hold for an hour. We paid for this already. Will never shop at Lowe's again and will put complaints out on all social media, yelp etc.

If there was a -5 rating, I would surely select it.
This complaint is regarding Lowes in Rockledge Florida.
Facts:
Door purchased in late April 2018 to be installed. (listed below is the communication that occurred over the following months after purchase)
It is now early August 2018 and no door.
We have been given the run around for months. We have spoken to employees in the following departments:
1. Sales
2. installment

3. (Some other departments that I can't name)

all agreed to take care of it..

the only person in that store that kept their word was Terry. She did follow up and finally got something started.
-The person who took your order didn't put it in the right folder to be processed.
-The person who does that is out for 2 weeks
-We don't have you in the system as an install. It's in as a pick up
The installer came to measure in July
- He is booked until August
Lowes has no record of the installer coming out.
Called to check on installation August 6
-It will take 6 weeks to get a permit t hang the door

Corporate office contacted. Per Jeremy, he will have the store manager contact me directly..
-Contacted by RUDE PERSON NAME CHRIS
"You need to calm down. We only got your request August 1. That's not our problem that you waited all of these months. Yes 6 weeks for a permit. You are in Georgia and this is Florida if you didn't know. "
Chris was not the store manager.....{Corporate person who I spoke to did not send it to the store manager}

Contacted Corporate again- spoke to Crystal.. Who said she would have the store manager, David, contact me.
I told her I do not want to talk to anyone from that store..
She said that was the chain of report and that she was sorry that it had not gone to him first. She could not give me contact information for corporate until I speak to him. Is it my fault that Jeremy did not find my complaint worthy enough to go to the store manager. "

The ball was dropped in every aspect. It seems that each department is dependent upon the other. Well in this case, there was not department communication.
This Chris person needs to NEVER HAVE INTERACTION with customer complaints. He is rude and speaks as if he is annoyed with speaking to customers who are not satisfied. He seems to have forgotten that he receives a paycheck because customers pay THEIR MONEY.. I wonder if he would be nicer if there were no customers for this store.

I normally shop at the store in Titusville. I only came to that one because I was in the area visiting a friend. In other words, I will learn to stick with "my home Lowes".

So let's see what David "The so-called store manager" has to say...

Stay tuned..

On 8/7/18, my friend and I walked into the Allen Park Lowes store #1859, we went to the Pro Desk station and talked to an employee I was asking his about the QSP quote I had with me and wanted to find out more information. He said he worked in the wood department and called a manager for me, which was fine.
A couple of minutes later Jose the Manager on duty came over I reached out my hand, greeted him, and introduced my friend Caterina I asked him and I quote. “ I have a QSP quote came back which had a savings of 4.9% is there any way we can get 5.1% and make it an even 10% so we can purchase the lumber we needed to build our deck”
Jose the manager on duty replied and said why you think you should get 10% off. I was confused I did not understand what he meant and then he rephrased it two different way I said to him I really do not understand your question is. Then it looked like he was annoyed with me for no particular reason,
I asked him again and explained to him that my friend and I are trying to build a deck we had the quote for $2100.00 for the lumber and all we were asking is we can get the 5.1% to purchase the wood for that reason he seemed to get more agitated again he kept saying who are we to get the 10% off. Now maybe 2100.00 is not lots of money to Mr. Jose or Lowes but to me it’s plenty
But this time with a smirk on his face which indicates a couple of things, his domineer was clear he had no intention of helping us at all and his attitude was very confrontational Now mind you I have no idea what Lowes policies are I know before that with that big of an order any manager can make that call or simply state that he cannot do it based on store policy Mr. Jose could of just said that our policy would not allow us to do anything for me and may even go a bit further and explain the store policy which would have been the correct way to go about this issues further more his attitude and domineer was terrible
I asked if there was a general manager present he said loudly No, now I’m feeling attacked by his actions I said dude what up with your attitude all I’m doing is asking you a question and your snapping at me for no reason, this is when I was shocked and he said to my friend Caterina if we don’t like his attitude then we can go to Home Depot or Menards and told me to Please leave the store , I said to him who’s the general manager here he said please leave , I said I’m not leaving who do you think you are and he walked away rudely grabbed his phone and I’m thinking he’s going to call the police which I was about to wait and see what happens, now I’m fuming
So my fiend Caterina said just go outside and cool off I wait for about 10 minutes and she walked out with receipt in hand I said to her what did you do she said I ordered the wood I said to her why She said “Do not let one person’s attitude ruin the values and hard work of other employees” all I had to say to her was good bless you In addition I have been a loyal customer to the Lowes store in Allen Park since they had opened Love the help every time I go there and always find what I am looking for the cashiers are always friendly, maybe this is an isolated incident Maybe Mr. Jose was having a bad day or just stressed out Understandable we all have our days, but still no reason at all to be rude and confrontational to any customer or me at all Any question please reply thru email
Hani Elayan 313-999-1998 hani.elayan@fcagroup.com or hani4301@yahoo.com