Lowes Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

750+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Lowes corporate: 1-800-445-6937

Having our kitchen remodeled. Have had numerous problems and the biggest issue is NO ONE returns phone calls. Wrong size cabinets were ordered for the island setting the project back 4 weeks. Project was paid in full at the end of May, did not start until September 10th. The back splash was installed incorrectly with the wrong pattern. Contractor was given wrong plans. Still waiting 3 weeks later to have back splash fixed and NO ONE has contacted us. Incorrect spice rack was ordered, still waiting for correct ones to be delivered, 3 weeks later. Still waiting for additional hardware for cabinets, 3 weeks later. We are now over 3 months since the project started and still not finished.

We used the store in Hackettstown, NJ. Lowe's employees assigned to the project NEVER get back to us. Very poor customer service considering the cost of the project plus we purchased all new appliances from Lowe's.

I purchased and paid for in full a new Pella garage door at store # 1176 in Decatur AL on the 23rd of October 2018, Project #559933343. I was told there would be a considerable wait and agreed it was necessary. My local Lowe's called me early in December and said my door would be in on the 14th and they would call me on the 17th or 18th to arrange for the installation.I haven't gotten any calls and when I call the store (256-301-0652) I either do not get ANY answer, or my call is diverted to another number that never answers. After a very long wait while the phone just rings and rings. I get cut off and a busy signal ensues.
I would really like to talk to anyone in installation services about scheduling the installation so I can be available when they arrive.
I realize it is the Christmas season and everyone is busy, but can't someone, anyone, at least answer the phone?
Jack White
256-350-8072

I moved to Tifton so I could shop locally and our local Lowe's has the worst service in tools. I tried to buy a tool box for my husband. Had to go to the store twice and took 2 hours to find out they could not even find merchandise I wanted. It said they had 3 in computer but no one could find in store. Finally went out of town to get my gift. The employees were terrible.

Still waiting on delivery ordered three weeks ago. Store can tell me nothing. No calls, no communication at all.

In November 10,2018. We purchase a washer and dryer and two pedestals. The sales lady told us that the delivery would be on November 26. It didn’t come in. I called Lowes . The sales lady told that it hadn’t came in. She told that the washer and dryer were on back order. Then I got a call from a delivery man, he said they would deliver the washer and dryer on tuesday Dec2. We waited for them and they never came. I called the manager. He gave me the round around. I called the next day. I talk to a manager, he said that he had the appliance there. They deliver them Friday. Now we are still waiting for the two pedestals. I went to Lowes and talk to a manager. He told that the pedestals were on back order.Today is December 16. We still are waiting. We paying for 2 pedestals that we don’t have. This my trans# 14886664. We needs answers. When are we supposed to get this pedestals. This is the Lowes Home Center address where we purchased the appliances. 7843IH 35S. Phone#210-334-3150. Thank You
Mr. Gilbert DeLeon

On 12/15/2018 I was expecting a delivery for a stove microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Delivery was 11 am to 1pm. at 115 pm called Lowes in denton tx asking where my items were. manager said he would call.. I called back 15 minutes later, manager said what they haven't called you (NO) manager- let me call them. 20 minutes later I get a call from driver Zackery he said we are on Coronado, krum. he said will be there soon, I gave the cross streets to my home and stated in denton. well I look up Coronado in Krum. No such street. I spoke to Zackery again and ask where and when are you coming. he stated we are in valley view. I said what.. you said you were on your way to my house. I spoke to another manager from lowes since the previous manager went home. she said that they left a ticket saying they missed me on Coronado street in denton tx. how could that be since I gave them the cross street and they had the address to my house because I told the first manager the delivery address 3001 Weston dr. that ticket was before 1 pm drop off. they later said they were never on coronado st in denton. when I first made the order for the 4- appliances' the seller asked if I wanted the items set up. I asked don't they set them up? he said well for them to set them up you must purchase the hardware. I said ok go for it, throw them in. when the delivery guy brought the items he wanted me to sign off. I asked aren't you going to install the appliances. he said no that it stated I did not want anything installed. again I said "what" by this time I was very mad. not only did the items arrived at around 430 pm (arrival time 11 am to 1pm) the contractor sat there doing nothing for almost 3 hours. they were installing the floors in the house. They lied about not being in denton, saying that they were in krum. (when the, we missed you ticket was in denton Coronado st, I contacted the person that lives there and yes I have pictures of the note and the dings) to not setting up my appliances. To finally dinging the refrigerator 3-times and the stove (corner glass part) I usually have good services with your company but this was the worse and no one was calling me back to talk to me. they can't say they had the old number because I gave the number to the sales person the to the delivery person because Zackery called me back finally. I am so upset that no one talk to each other leaving the customer hanging... Yes I'm very very very upset. but no one called back at all

My husband and I were in search of a double wall oven and cooktop for our kitchen. We went to our neighborhood store in Frederick, MD, over the Veterans day weekend promotion. We had to schedule a contractor to come out to do measurements. The contractor came to our home on Tuesday,Nov 20th, 10 days past our store visit. The gentleman advised that as long as the appliances are available they would be installed by Dec 18th, since one of their team members were going on vacation out of the country until the end of January. He also advised that we should hear from Lowes with their costs and recommendations by that Friday. That Lowes would have the info by Friday morning. As.per my experience with this store, we of course heard nothing! Sunday, Nov 25th my husband and I went to the store to inquire as to whether the detail info was received. The salesman popped open his drawer and there it was, no one bothered to notify us. We paid $70 to have this completed and they didn't offer the customer service that we should have received, nor did they apologize for their lack of customer service. At this time, we placed our order for the two appliances. I advised the salesman of the contractor time crunch prior to ordering. As he was inputting the wall oven, he stated that's good. Then he imputed the cooktop and hesitated , turned to us and said, it appears that we won't be able to get this item until Dec 10th. I asked if this would be enough time for the contractor to do the install, it should was his response. So we continued on with the order.
On Dec 9th my husband, happened to be in the store and stopped by the service desk to inquire about the status of our order. The woman at the desk looked up the info and told my husband it was coming in tomorrow Dec 10th as scheduled. Again, no customer service, i called the store on Tuesday the 11th to see the status. I spoke to a very snippy, inpatient salesperson who looked up the info and told me that the items were sitting in their DC and would not arrive until the 18th, no apology offered, just a sarcastic nothing we can do about it. I tried to explain to him that this was ridiculous, he talked over me until I asked him to stop talking and listen to me! I explained that these appliances will not be able to be installed until the end of January or early February due to the contractor going out if town. This was unacceptable since we started this in early November. He stated if the installer can't get to you, its not our fault. I told him had i known how,I would be treated I wouldn't have placed the order with Lowes that I am considering canceling. He said well then cancel!
After thinking about the total lack of customer service I received moonTuesday morrning, on Tuesday evening I called the supervisor and explained my dilemma. He looked into the contractor info and also advised that both appliances were on the truck to be delivered on Thursday. He also told me to check in with him the next night,that he would make a note to himself to update me if there were any changes! Guess what! Haven't heard a word since. I called him the next evening, he was out on break, I left a message for him to return my call. He did not! I spoke to someone else who looked up the info and was told the cooktop was in the store but the wall oven was on the truck for a delivery on Friday,Dec 14th.
Last night I had to call yet again to check the status and spoke to the first person who actually tried to help and was very conscientious about customer service! Her name is Brenda!
I explained my situation to her and my dissatisfaction with the way I was being treated as a customer. She looked into everything and contacted your CPO department as well to see about the install,since obviously the current contractor won't be able to do it in a timely manner. Brenda found out that the wall oven was still sitting in North Carolina stuck because of the recent snowfall and that at the earliest it would arrive on Dec 20th. She also advised that upon speaking with your CPO that I would have to wait for the current contractor to return because they completed the detail and no one else would work with another company's measurements.
Bottom line, I sit here in limbo! This is completely horrible customer service! The time to deliver my order, ridiculous, especially since I was never advised the oven would be a problem! After all the time, it will have taken over two almost three months to have these appliances!
Good customer service would have been the salesperson who probably earned a commission, or even the department supervisor,who promised he would take the time to watch and advise me, call me to give me the info that the wall oven was not expected until Dec 20th! I am the customer and should not have to continue to do the legwork!
The next thing that is upsetting to me is deal to receive the discount for using my Lowes card, I need to pay the charges for these items by December 20th otherwise I will not get the discount and will have to pay interest! So, now I am expected to pay for items, that I do not have, not sure when or if will receive them, or if they are installed correctly or even work properly! Tell me when us the last time you paid for something that you didn't receive or know for sure if you are going to receive!

Why should it take 21/2 months to get a new appliance from lowe's and they promise you a delivery date. Then they keep on changing it and saying it is in the warehouse and it will be delivered on a certain date. Then they call and say it's not here yet and we need to change the delivery date. I think they tell you what you want to here and promise you a lot of BS.
The holidays are here and I'm stuck without my frige and alot of lies from Lowe's

My daughter ordered new appliances for us for Christmas. We were told to have every appliance out of kitchen. Thursday, Dec. 6th they were taken out. New appliances tom be delivered Dec. 11th. Daughter was notified that they could not deliver until Dec. 18th. She called and talked to a lady who said she would call her back in 15 minutes......it has been 7 days and that 15 minutes has not come yet...we are having cabinets and counter tops installed and they wanted appliances in before they started! The way it stands now...Lowe's is saying they can not be delivered until the 18th. We have been without oven and cook top stove, dish washer, range hood, will be 14 days and we are two senior citizens...Sandwiches have been a little to much! Is this the way to treat customers especially since everything has been paid for? Poor customer service when the lady said she would call back in 15 minutes! Lowe's were to install appliances when they were delivered....is this going to be a problem too! They have been paid to pick up appliances also! Is this going to be a problem too!

the last three trips to my local lowes store in alliance ohio were very disaspointing

I truly dislike Lowe's for many reasons such as being profiled having my bags checked at the door after I paid for my items been harassed by employees been made fun of my employees for what I was wearing but that's not what I'm complaining about this time. My complaint is that my debit card does not work at any Lowe's anywhere in my state of Colorado but for some reason I have never had another problem anywhere else with the same exact card it's really a nuisance when you're a contractor and you have to either remember to stop by an ATM to draw out cash before going to the store or finding a Home Depot close by. But in all honesty I would much rather go to Home Depot. I never would a Lowes

Hello Please I would like to let you know in the last two months I have purchased a washer, dryer , and stove for my house in Idaho , and a refrigerator, and stove for my house in San Jose. Stove Order number 361491733. Recently your delivery service made a delivery to my house in San Jose. They were supposed to deliver 12/12 between 2:30 pm and 6:pm, so I made arrangements for my daughter to be at the house, the delivery service called at 11:56 am and told me they were done early and coming over, I informed them that I did not have anyone at the house and they said they would have to come at another time, I called a friend and he said he would come, so I called them back and told them he would be there in 20 minutes. The driver stated he had one drop off and then would come to my house to deliver the stove. Two hours later I called and he said he forgot and his shift was over. My friend left, then he called me back and said my house was on his way back and he would come by. By this time I did not have anyone at the house and he dropped the stove off in my front yard and ruined part of my new lawn. The stove was supposed to be installed and the old one was suppose to be removed which did not happen. They are planning on coming back on Saturday the 15th to pick up the old stove, but I need them to take the new one into the house, unpack it, and install it. This was purchased online from store number 775 Ridder Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95131. Please review and advise.
Mind you I am on business travel in China and had to do this at 3:00 am to 4:00 am my time in china. Not very pleasant. Phone 408-314-1574

I went to Lowes to look for a Welder for a Christmas present for My Son and found one on the web site that I liked so on the 2 of December I paid almost $1000.00 the Welder and I was told it would be here December the 5th which was Great. I called on the 7 to check on it and was told it wasn't in. BUT they would call the supplier and find out when and get back to me. between then and now I was told there were six calls to Lowes but no return calls to me . Today December the 12 I talked to Carlee in customer care and She called back and said She called and Left a message and would send a follow up Email to them. She Called Back and said Bad News it is out of stock and wont be here until mid February. At least a reply. I called back to see if I could up Grade to a Larger Welder. Lowes doesn't want to help I was given the Phone number to the Company that Makes the Welder and told to call myself and cut Lowes out of the Middle . I used my Lowes Credit card to Purchase the welder and Have made one payment already and by the time the Welder Might get here I'll make two to three more payments on a Christmas Present I can't get. I Hope Home Depot has time for Me Tomorrow . No wonder everyone is shopping on Line and Not in Stores.

I purchased a Kobalt 1-1/2 PVC cutter several years ago with a lifetime warranty. I tried to replace it today at Lowes in Marion, OH., where I was told that the tool is no longer available and there was nothing they could do about it. Customer services suggested that I contact Kobalt directly. Tried that but now I find out that Kobalt is not a company, just a brand for Lowes. How can I get this replaced? The PVC cutter number is 361945. I was willing to take another cutter but they could not swap it out? The tip of the blade is broken. If you can send me another blade, I will fix it myself.

Zero stars for today. I am extremely upset with the customer service from two associates at the Lowe's Easton, Pa store. I was in the store an hour ago with my adult son to purchase an over the range microwave. Product # 848355. First off they did not have the item. We kindly asked if we could pay for it and pick up in another store. "Ron" the associate who works in appliance was rude and acted like he had no desire to help in any way. He reluctantly called the Phillipsburg store in NJ and was told they had one left. We agreed to pay and pick up in that store but then he told me his computer was "slow", and I had to go up to customer service to do the transaction. Hannah who was also not helpful, acted like she did not know how to do her job nor did she want to. She was able to pull up my temporary credit card, but then said we had to go all the way back to the store to purchase with "Ron" who now had other customers. After a wait, he rolled his eyes at us and started the transaction to purchase, then stopped and said "nope you're going to have to purchase in store" stating that he did not have all my credit information and he could he call the Phillipsburg store to ask them to hold the item. I feel he was discriminating against us because we our of ethnic background and/ or that we are military veterans. His rudeness is unacceptable. He made sure that we were not going to be able to purchase this fairly simple item. I shop at Lowe's often due to the fact that I have recently purchased a home and two of my sons also have purchased a home this year which I have been helping them with items. Both my son and I went to this Lowes over our lunch break and it turned out to be a giant waste of time. More importantly we left the store feeling discriminated against. Is this the type of people Lowe's employees? Sad. I'm embarrassed that I am a " My Lowe's member. Doubt I will be back for a very long time,if ever!

Good morning,

Up to now I have been completely satisfied with the customer service and products I have gotten from Lowes however a recent problem has popped up that if not resolved to my satisfaction will create bad will to the point I may never shop at Lowes again.

I contracted with Lowes store #0655 to install full face overlay kitchen and bath cabinets along with quarts counter tops. The sales rep Christopher Huling assured me that since they were measuring for the cabinets they would be responsible for any problems that would arise. There have been several cabinet sizing issues that arose and Lowes has corrected them however one still remains to be resolved. The 36” cabinet above the fridge is going to require a 3 inch spacer which is far too much and will be an eye sore and evidence the cabinets were just thrown on the wall. Conversation with Mr. Huling conveyed this was done because it was a full face overlay. If this is indeed a true statement then I contend Lowes should have ordered and installed a 39” cabinet and installed a spacer of a more reasonable size, perhaps .5 to .75 inches. This would have been easy enough to do since the end of the cabinets do not butt up to a wall. I have requested for the 36” to be replaced with the 39” and the cabinet installer stated there was enough room to install the 39” however the manager at store 0655 has refused my request. In addition Dustin who was assigned to keep me updated on my installation has also refused my request.

I hired Lowes to do the installation for them to assume the responsibility and liability that the cabinets would be installed professionally and correctly however they are stating I would have to purchase the new cabinet at $244.34.

I have spent nearly $19,000 with Lowes in the last 2 years and Lowes has been my primary source for home improvement items. So I can't believe the Lowes manager would be willing to create a dissatisfied customer by refusing to replace a cabinet that only equates to 1.5% of my total spending with Lowes for the last 2 years. I have just recently purchased my house and I have plans that will include new flooring, windows and a patio in addition to other things. I have $2,000 worth of products (range, faucets, sinks etc) to be installed with the new kitchen that I haven’t even unpacked yet and I am giving serious consideration to having them returned and purchase replacement/new products elsewhere.

Please understand my issue does not lie with Christopher, Dustin or the cabinet installers and they have been very courteous and pleasant to deal with but solely with the denial of the one cabinet issue that currently is being discussed. And as I stated above, that cabinet replacement represents less than two percent of my total purchases in the last 2 years so I am at a loss as to the reasoning behind the decision.

Please be kind enough to reach out and give me a quick response. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

I called your store on Chandler Blvd in Chandler to check and see if you had a certain item. I was transferred to the plumbing department and was told to hold. I was on hold for 12 minutes. I hung up because I thought he forgot about me and he did not come back in between. I had to keep checking to see if he hung up on me because there is no hold music or any type of recording letting me know that i was still on the line. I called back a second time and was hung up on before i could finish my sentence, asking for plumbing. I called back again, to ask for plumbing. i was put on hold for 5 minutes, and the phone must have rang again on her end, i asked for plumbing again and was hung up on. I called to speak with the store manager. After holding for 10 minutes, i was told that they did not know where the store manager was as they were not picking up. They asked if they could transfer me to one of the assistant managers. I said yes. The phone rang and one of the regular representatives picked up. I think they transferred me to the wrong desk/department. I asked if he was an assistant manager and he said he would transfer me to one. This is very disappointing and frustrating trying to speak to someone to assist me on an item and being hung up on several times. Extremely poor customer service.

Good morning,

I contracted with Lowes store #0655 to install full face overlay kitchen and bath cabinets along with quarts counter tops. The sales rep Christopher Huling assured me that since they were measuring for the cabinets they would be responsible for any problems that would arise. There have been several cabinet sizing issues that arose and Lowes has corrected them however one still remains to be resolved. The 36” cabinet above the fridge is going to require a 3 inch spacer which in my opinion is far too much and will be an eye sore and evidence the cabinets were just thrown on the wall. Conversation with Mr. Huling conveyed this was done because it was a full face overlay. If this is indeed a true statement then I contend Lowes should have ordered and installed a 39” cabinet and installed a spacer of a more reasonable size, perhaps .5 to .75 inches. This would have been easy enough to do since the end of the cabinets do not butt up to a wall. I have requested for the 36” to be replaced with the 39” and the cabinet installer stated there was enough room to install the 39” however the manager at store 0655 has refused my request. In addition Dustin who was assigned to keep me updated on my installation has also refused my request.

The lowes store in Longview wa. 98632 is in dire need of training. The employee in pluming did not know nor could he figure out how to order a faucet. The employee at the customer service desk did not know to do it either. My question is why don't they know how, secondly why is it that they hardly ever have anything what you want or need in the store, unstocked items, empty shelves, so why even shop at store anymore, why not just but online, its quick, easy and much less of a headache than shopping at lowes. Employess hang out in groups, if your having problems employees run in the other direction. If you are thinking of shutting down the stoire in longview just go ahead for it does not help me in anything I do or need. and the employees and contractors leave plenty to be desired, note back fence that was installed bad job done by lowes contractor. so I have stopped doing business there at this store in longview wa 98632, on Ocean beach. Just thought you would want to know why people are not shopping there, poor service so just as well to shut it down. I find myself shopping more online cause its easier and less stressful and they have what you need and want without the stress !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had nothing but trouble at the Longview wa lowes store, after 2 years I go back into the store shopping for a faucet- Pfister Clairmont Polished chrome 1 handle pull. Model number GT534-cmc, Item number 89238. The guy back in plumbing could not figure out how to bring it up or order it. The guy up at the customer service desk did not know how to order it either, so there is a severe learning and training problem at this store. Second question is are you going to shut this store down for it would be a great place to start cause they do not know how to do much nor do they carry what you want or need. Retail is going down hill fast in this part of the world. Nothing in stock, empty shelves and poor service. Online my friend . buy online who needs a store anyway !!!!!!!

What a waste of time Lowe’s executive resolution team is. Look this up, your contractors can do anything they want up to and including not doing anything right and you Marvin Ellison think it ok. What the heck, we got your money and we are not living with the sloppy conditions we left your kitchen in this year and through the holidays. I bet you we’re proud to serve thanksgiving dinner with your family in a kitchen that was fuctional. Who care about the little guy.

You should replace the cabinet, would have been done long before now but you continue to kick down the road now blaming the supplier. Do you not accept any responsibility? No since of urgency? No respect for you customer? Good Grief. I bet you won’t be sending a survey on the satisfaction of this project.

Hope you have a Marry Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, WWJD? Oh wait, he was a carpenter and would have done it right to begin with. You are really something else.

Joel Barkve
210-238-9219

On Dec 7, 2018, at 12:09 PM, <Exec.CustService@lowes.com> <Exec.CustService@lowes.com> wrote:

Good morning, Joel.

I wanted to let you know we are still waiting to hear back from the vendor on an ETA for your cabinet skins. I’ll keep checking on this and will let you know once I have an ETA. I’ll follow up with you no later than Friday, December 14, 2018.

If I can be of further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call me directly at (866) 284-8989 ext. 6587666. You can also respond to this email execustservice@lowes.com. You may also contact us by mailing your correspondence to Lowe’s Companies, Mail Code RSN6, 1605 Curtis Bridge Rd., Wilkesboro, North Carolina 28697.

Christopher

Lowe’s Executive Customer Relations

One month ago I purchased washer and dryer set three days ago I received email with delivery conformations and on day of delivery wait all day and later find my delivery change for other month. Two store managers hang up with me when i call to the store. NO customer service in this company. Never will buy anything from Lowe's.

I spent little over eight thousand dollars in September an Oct had extra floor tile insulation couple 1+6+10 oak boards forty dollars a peice nickel played tub spickets lost receipt they refuse to return the items even a gift card was going buy more stuff but I'll go to lezzers or ybc from now on lost my money there thanks hope the best to ya I'm spreading the word around I no lotcontractors

I placed an order with Lowes to have seamless gutters installed at my home. I signed a contract on October 23, 2018 and was told that the gutters would be installed in 2-3 weeks. The contractor canceled several times due to weather issues, which I understand. On December 6th, 2018, I received an invoice on my Lowes credit card which included the cost of the gutters in the amount of $1448.75. I called the Lowes Customer Service phone number (1 800 444-1408) and informed the Customer Service Representative that I received an invoice for services that were not rendered. The Customer Service Representative informed me that it would take 60 days to dispute the charge. I informed the Customer service Representative that I never received the gutters or the installation and that they should call to verify that they were not installed and remove the charge from my credit card. She again said that the charge would be disputed and would take up to 60 days.
I then called Lowes Customer Service and requested that my order #1534059 be canceled. I informed the Lowes Representative of the aforementioned and she put me hold for several minutes, came back on the phone and said I was being transferred to Roger at the Lowes in Edwardville PA. I had to leave a voice message for Roger to call me. To say that I am annoyed with Lowes for the handling of this matter is an understatement. A phone call to the Edwardsville PA Lowes to verify the work had not been done and the removal of the charge on my credit card should have been sufficient. I am not paying for a service that i never received.

Lowe’s Issue with new sliding glass door
- April 2018 – scheduled and had contractor come measure for door.
o He advised that Lowe’s would be calling to schedule installation

- August 2018 – a rep from Lowe’s called wanting to have us come in and select a door. We had forgotten we even had started the process.
- August 18, 2018- we went to Lowe’s and selected our door and went step by step to order the door. Oscar was the employee assisting us. He called at least twice for assistance, other employees came and gave guesses as to how he should proceed. He was very personable and encouraging. When completing our paperwork he looked up the date for the door to be ready and it was 63 days lead time(October 21), with installation being no later than 11/1/18. He assured us it would NOT take that long- as we had already waited too long. Project#553719011. We then went to customer service and signed up for a Lowe's credit card.
- When we hadn’t heard from anyone by October we went to our local store, and were advised the door would not be in stock until after October 25 and that Oscar no longer worked there.
- October 25 we called again, and we were told it would not be there until November 1.
- November 2 received call to schedule for November 14.
- November 14 the installers arrived. Took out the old door before checking the new door, destroying it. They then had Dan come out and look and said , “We have good news and bad news, good news is the door fits, the bad news is it’s the wrong door.” They then called Lowe’s and were instructed to install the wrong door and that a new door would be ordered rush delivery.
- December 4, Dan called Lowe’s and spoke with a manager named Brian who said the new door was not ordered rush and would not be available until Jan13. He said it was a popular door and was on back order. He indicated that corporate would not make any concessions until after the correct door was installed.
We now have a door that opens from the wrong side, confusing our old dog, and the outer part of door trim was not finished/sealed as the installer said he would be back in a couple weeks-and we can feel cold air all around the perimeter of the door. Our install will possibly be in mid-January in Northern Illinois...or maybe not, as I'm sure weather can be another delay. The holidays are just around the corner and we are SO FRUSTRATED!!

I ordered custom cabinets in November 2017. The original order had the incorrect measurements of cabinets to fit my kitchen. This error was discovered by me and my electrician. It was either the installer measured incorrectly, or the design agent copied down the wrong information. Either way after one year I still don't have cabinets installed.

Damaged merchandise and various other incidents too numerous to mention occurred. It took me eight months and contacting the Regional Installation Manager to get damaged cabinets removed from my home which took up my entire living room, dining room, and garage. This fiasco continues with the latest order damaged again, and critical cabinetry needed to begin the kitchen not in that shipment. We have no idea where these cabinets might be or if they were even ordered. Many other missing components including kick plate and filler pieces.

I have had enough. I have an appointment with the store manager on Wednesday. My plan is to have my money refunded and cabinets picked up. I know consider that this is personal abuse that we are experiencing.

On 12-3-18, made a purchase at the Longview, Texas Lowe's store. I gave the cashier a $20.00 coupon that I had received in the mail. She did not apply it to my purchase (which I discovered after returning home). I am very disappointed since she kept the coupon as I am 76 years old & on a fixed income.

Ordered $1500 worth of supplies to redo my mothers bathroom. Lowes gave me an delivery date of 2 Dec.2018 (sunday) They called that sunday wanting to reschedule for Monday 3 Dec. 2018. Well supplies have not been delivered as of the time of this complaint. Now they are asking to deliver on 4 Dec. So I have to push my contractor back a day. I spend a few thousands dollars at Lowes online and in house each year. this has been the worst service I have ever had. I have never experienced this from HomeDepot or Steins. This has been a frustrating experience, and the folks at the LOWES store in Sulphur, Louisiana are treating it like its really no big deal. The fact that someone had to take a vacation day to be there for the arrival of the supplies that have not made it to the address as of the time of this complaint at 4 pm EST 03 Dec. 2018. I did inform the manager that Stephen that I really didn't want to make this formal complaint, but if I don't make this complaint, the problem will not get resolved. If I could get this service a negative star I would, but they only allow 1 star rating. that's too high of rating at this point. Disappointed with the LOWES brand right now. I encourage

Our less then year old washer broke down friday... when we called to have someone come look at it Saturday (cause we bought the 3yr service plan ) they told us someone would be here monday between 9-12....after no one showed up and no call to inform us that it would acually be 3 or 4 more days till someone could come!

Contacted Lowes for service on LG washer on Saturday 11/29
Step up for service between 9-1pm
Monday morning comes around no call from service provider
contacted provider via phone
service provider stated rejected service contact since LG did not pay their bill
contacted Lowes advised would be another 3 to 4 days until they could arrange another provider to come out
so since LG will not pay their bills I am without of washer for a family of 6 for the next week
customers suffering at companies behalf or actions is that the normal process
also the lack of the contact from Lowes when the service contact was rejected
Just waiting for nothing since no tech was coming out and no knowledge of change is unacceptable.
4 hours lost from work waiting on Tech to show up when contact was rejected
4 hours now having to go out and do laundry
That is basically a day out of my life wasted since cannot find anyone to service my machine not including any additional trips needed to the laundry mat.

Not a Happy customer,
Bret Batchelder

the worst ordered fridge on 11 3 18 didn't get it until after thanksgiving it had an 8 inch gouge in it so I sent it back. then had to keep calling to find out when fridge would be replaced when I found out not until 1 5 19 I told them I wanted my money back I paid cash. when I picked up my refund I let the girl count out the money I trusted her my fault I left lowe's went right to home depot bought another fridge when I counted out the money I was 100 dollars sort I should have counted the money at lowe's but I took the person's word my mistake. but I will never set foot in an other lowe's store I am 70 years old and never had a problem with any one until I dealt with lowe's .beware of store at 15350hall road I was supposed to get back 1.429.94 I got back 1.329.94.

went to your store in7575 sw 90th street Ocala fl to buy a frig. got upto register to pay and get my 10% off they said my disabled photo id card from va I couldnt use I had to bring back my dd214 and register with phone # I drove 45 min to the store to buy the frig they said there was nothing they could do about that so they lost a sale very disappointed guess I will be going to home depot

This is a complaint to document the poor service I am receiving in reference to a Troy Bilt Snow Blower I returned to store number 1934 (Mount Pocono, PA Lowes) on January 18th.

Today is December 3, 2018 and I am unequivocally annoyed due to the following treatment:

* November 18, 2018
I took a Troy Bilt Snow Blower back to store #1934 at the advisement of a Lowes Service Customer Service Representative because I could
not find my original receipt. The person I spoke to provide me with the invoice number (98899), store number and protection plan number
which I needed to return the item.

* Upon entering the store, I went to customer service with the information provided. First of all, the person working in customer service stated she
could not work with me witout a receipt. I responded by asking for a manager and stated that I had an invoice number and protection plan
number. Once the manager came, he told the employee that I could in fact be helped because I had all the information I needed. As a
result, I left the the snow blower, and was told that my snow blower would be sent out to Steele's Hardware for service. (I was okay with that.)

* November 29th (11 days later),
I contacted Lowe's to follow up on the snow blower repair and spoke to Chrissie and a Supervisor named Brent who stated that I had to contact
Troy Bilt. I contacted Troy Bilt, spoke with Mathew, Drew Supervisor, and received the case # 04331301. I was also told to contact Steele
Hardware for additional info. I then called Steele's Hardware and inquired on the status of the repair, they informed me that they were awaiting
approval for the part (Carburetor) from Troy Bilt. Later that day, someone from Steele's called me and stated that they received the approval to
order the part.

* November 30th
I received a call from Troy Bilt stating that the reason the carburetor had to be replaced was because I put bad gas in the snow blower. I then
went to Steele's Hardware and inquired about the carburetor and bad gas. The repair person at Steele's showed me the part, and stated that
the failure of the carborator was not due to bad gas, rather it was a manufacturer's defect.

*December 3rd
I returned a call to Lowe's Approval Department ( Which I received on Friday, Dec. 30th), spoke to Crystal and was told that the part was not
approved to date. She also stated that I have to pay $150 to repair the snowblower which clearly has a manufacturer's defect!

My complaint is this: 1) I paid over $1000 for what I thought was a good snow blower.
2) I keep getting the runaround from Lowe's Staff and Troy Bilt.
3) Troy Bilt won't take responsibility for their merchandise made with defective parts.
4) I purchased an additional protection plan which won't take effect until 2020.
5) To date I have no resolution to the problem and no snow blower!

I am requesting that I get a refund for the blower I PAID MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR so I can purchase another one and a refund for the extended protection plan. I live in Mount Pocono, where snow is the norm in the winter.

Respectfully,

David Peck

1. Attempted to order 2 gas stoves at Sunnyvale store. But stores only deliver locally and I needed delivery tonSsn Francisco. Home Depot on the other hand has all stores linked and coordinate Bay Area deliveries no mater what store location gets the order
2. Called SF store. Let it ring for Appliances. No one picked up. Tried again to customer service/sore operator. Nobody answered
3. Had a similar problem at Sunnyvale, CA store too. So went there as it was the closes to where I was staying Went all they order then told they would not do free delivery to SF nor coordinate it with s owe’s store that would deliver in SF

To say your service to me was poor is an understatement. A $2000 order was lost for Lowe’s

And frankly doubtful I will ever go to Lowe’s as a first choice and probably not a 2nd choice either

We purchased our third kitchen from Lowe's recently and Billy in the Cabinet Department was great. He was very helpful and worked with my wife on the design. We also ordered new appliances for our kitchen. We were called by the store twice confirming our appliances were in and were ready for delivery. We even changed the delivery date on one call because the Kitchen was not complete yet. This past Thursday my wife and I went to Lowe's again to bye a washer and dryer and dishwasher. We purchased the items added it to our delivery on Saturday and confirmed with the associate the items were indeed in stock and would be delivered with the other items we ordered over two months ago . Well much to our surprise the guys show up on Saturday and no stove and no microwave . However the washer and dryer we ordered three days earlier was on the truck. I called the store to inquire I asked for the Manager on duty and was told he Mike was dealing with another delivery complaint and would call me back . I gave my phone tothe woman my name and problem and she said he would call back. He never did the next day my wife called because I pissed.She spoke with Travis and he was useless and had no idea why they didn't deliver the two items. You would think that someone who is on there third kitchen with Lowe's and ordering all their appliances too would get some type of customer service ! We have used Lowe's in the past but our next kitchen won't be coming from you guys. I think they delivered our items that were in the store went to someone else and they screwed up . Travis never told my wife when the appliances would be in and didn't have an answer . You would think that someone who just spent ten thousand dollars in the store would get some type of answers. I am very dissatisfied with Lowe's in Leominster and after this is resolved I am going to look elsewhere to spend my money .

I just had the worse experience at Lowe's. I am calling the better business bureau, They said they would be here today to bring my dryer never showed up. I messed work to wait on this dryer. They called and said they were in Mt Hope which is 15 min away and 2 hours they still haven't showed and Juanita a manager said that the driver had too many hours. It would have to be tomorrow. After another manager Pete said they would be here in 15 min. This is ridiculous. I am so mad.

Jefferson Davis store cheste r va waited 20 minutes, then finally left while carpet guy was on phone. Before that in blinds section, talking to associate and gets a phone call and we have to wait while she answers it. Way understaffed and service customers that are there before one's on the phone. Store is horrible, left my cart with$1500 in March and walked out, he only half mile away

Simple rain gutter installment. Paid up front as requested. They stated it would happen in about 2 weeks. At 3 weeks I contacted Lowes. Without a apology or explanation I was told it would be another 4 weeks before the gutters would be installed. The whole experience was one of we have your money and we just do not care about you and your project. I would be embarrassed if I performed my job in this fashion, they had none of this. It was clear I was an annoyance to them, no sense of responsibility or remorse. Whole experience was awful and would never use them again.

Hello,
My wife and I went to our local Lowes location, in Sicklerville, NJ. We picked a Washer out nad gave all our information to the sales person and we received a 5000.00, credit limit with the Lowes no interest card, for a year. My wife finished that and we walked out with all our paperwork together, and took it home. We both thought that it was paid for from the new card, we were approved for. It took 11 days, to get our delivery of the washer and about 12 calls to Lowes and then to the trucking company that delivers. they kept saying they would call and delivery for 6 days after purchase. Finally someone I talked to said the problem was, they saw on their computer was, that it wasn't paid for. Everyone til this person did nto tell us this. We waiting all day for the delivery finally. No more problems, the delivery truck said they couldn't finish the deliveries. It then took a few more days to track down the truck, the washer was on and make the delivery. This is a disgrace and we are all very upset with the whole experience. We had to go to a Laundry mat and spend money to clean our family's clothes. My number is 215-439-8384.

picked up a internet order was only given partial order, called back several times to be put on hold over and over. expressed that this has happened several times, told me they would have someone help me, placed me on hold again for several minutes, phone continues to ring and roll over with no assistance. order # 360881851 missing item #1137896 5x7 oriental weavers of america salem ivory area rug, assistance in this matter would be greatly appreaciated.

I purchase 3 appliances and their parts to be delivered. I was originally sent an email that the items were scheduled to be delivered Wednesday, 11/22 between 10am-noon. I even received a call confirming delivered date and time the day before. I took time off work to wait for the delivery. Noon came and gone so I called to ask for status. I was told I was scheduled for delivery 3:30-7pm. I told them No one will be home because we work.

I was told I couldn’t reschedule until after delivery attempt was made. Well they came and left. Then on Friday I received an email that it was scheduled for Monday since they don’t deliver on the weekend. Sunday, by 5:30 pm I didn’t get a confirmation call for time for Monday, 11/26 so I call in. I was told my order was suspended and they can’t deliver my order and no one reached out to me. I asked to speak with a manager, go a hold of one but was told she could not help me since it was an online order. Got transferred to multiple different people afterwards then finally someone spoke with me but not a manager. Then I was told it will be delivered sometime from. 7am to 9pm 11/26 but can not give me a 2 hour window and if it is not delivered on 11/26, then it could be 11/27and if not for sure 11/28. Am I suppose to not go to work just to wait for the unknown delivery...I was very baffled and upset. I said forget, cancel my order and transfer me to a manager and with in a minute we got discounted. Shocked!!!!
I went to the other Lowes store for help but they can only do so much since the order was not from their store. They said that that order will not be delivered and get it canceled. Next day 11/26, by 1:30pm I still have not received a cancellation email not a confirmation of delivered call or email. I called in to find out status, but was only told it was not cancelled and the appliances were schedule for delivery but was not able to give a time and I still did not get a confirmation call for delivery from anyone. I’m at work.
Then today, I received an email to say my order was scheduled for delivery for 11/30 between 7am to 9pm again after I cancelled the order. I called and spoke with a lady, Lucy or Lisa from the online order department and was told she was get it cancelled and sent me an email. This was alittle after 12:30pm today but still nothing.

I need this matter resolved ASAP. I am not happy at all. I can be reached 209-601-8515

I orders pella garage door on 10/26/2018 no doors have been dilevered.lowes salesman gave order number & pella number.i could get phone answeres quicker at white house than pella or lowes.after talking to alan at lowes non customer service I still do not know anything.it will be the last pella product I order...

My husband and I went to the Glenville, NY Lowe's on November 1, 2018 to get flooring for our home. Speaking to the salesperson there, we were assured that the laminate flooring we ordered on the day could and would be installed before Thanksgiving Day. On that day we were told we needed to take the paper work to the payout registers and pay one cent to complete this order. This we did. A delivery date for the flooring was set up at this time and we were told we would be contacted for delivery. Because we never heard from Lowe's about the delivery, we went to the store to find out what was going on. At that time we were told that the order had not even been pulled but would be delivered the next day. It was. That was two weeks ago. We were told the flooring needed to sit in the house for three days to acclimate to the temperature of the home and that we would hear from the installation people within three days for installing the floor. Well, never heard from installation people either. My husband called the store to find out when the install would take place and we were very rudely told "everybody wants it done by Thanksgiving" Finally, my husband obtained the phone number of the installation people and called them. (This was over a week after delivery) He was told at that time that the installation company had just received the paperwork and the install could not be done until December 4, 2018 (well past Thanksgiving Day). In the meantime, expecting the installation of the flooring to be done, my husband had ripped out all the old carpeting in our home and gotten rid of our old furniture. We had ordered new furniture to be delivered and needed to change delivery date on this also. So we have been sitting in our home with no carpet and no furniture and a pile of boxes (24 to be exact) of laminate flooring and molding and floor patch in the middle of our dining room. My husband called the installation company again and one of their installers came to our home to look at the floor (yesterday, November 26) and informed us that the flooring we purchased could not be installed because our home's floor was too uneven. He suggested that we change orders and get vinyl planking. We went to the store to look at the vinyl flooring and were told that would not work either. It was suggested that we either get a refund or put in carpeting. We looked at the carpeting and picked out what we wanted (because at this point I just want to put my house back together after all, now Christmas is on the way). We spoke to the manager at the store who very rudely said to get "his" product back to him and then we could order the carpeting and once the carpet was ordered, it would be another two weeks before it could be installed. Now, keep in mind that the 24 boxes of flooring was delivered in a truck and was put on our porch with a forklift. My husband very nicely helped the delivery man carry in the boxes. How did the manager think we were supposed to get 24 boxes of laminate flooring in our car and into the store? I made this point to the manager and he said he would have a pallet delivered to our home and my husband would have to carry out all the boxes of flooring, the 50 pound bag of leveler, the molding, etc. Really? I am so very disappointed with the level of customer service at this store and feel that we were treated very rudely.

I contracted with Lowes to have a fence installed in my backyard on 9/6/2018 and it is STILL not completed as of today 11/25/2018. They will not return my phone calls, will not update me on status and just keep adding credit to my credit card. I find this type of customer unservice completely unprofessional and complacent. Currently, they have not contacted me in over 2 weeks.,

Retired US Navy disabled Veteran

this problem was eventually resolved and the associate at the returns was very patient, I purchased a tankless hot water on my new cc it was defective and returned it on Saturday, they had to call credit department to get the money back they did I got another one which was also defective returned that gor a different model which was mislabeled and it came up to be 500.24 when according to shelf label and the associate in the hot water department said it was indeed the model that was 369 not the model That was 479 he also said if there was a problem to call him but after asking at least 4 TIMES they did not call him then TONITE I had to return thAt and because of your policy on credit cards they could not DO and even exchange and I Would have to wait for you to put the money back on my credit arid after I STARTED YELLING THEY CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION MAINLY A CUSTOMER CARD WHICH WAS LIKE A GIFT CARD I AM COMPLINING BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY GOT THE PROBLEM FIXED I HAD TO YELL TO GT T DONE, THER WAS ALO THE SAME ISAUE WITH THE PRICE AND I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIME I TOLD THEM ABOUT THAT ERROR, THEY FINALLY PUT JUST THE PRODUCT NUMBER IN THE REGISTER AND LOW AND BEHOLD THE RIGHT PRIE CAME UP. I DO NOT LIKE HAVING TO YELL AND I ESPECIALLY DONT LKE DIFFICULT RETURNS. BY CONTRAST I HAD TO RETURN SOME PARTS TO HOME DEPOT AND I WALKED IN GOT THE REFUND JUST LIKE THT AND WALKED OUT NO DRAMA The store in question was he Palatka store my email is doloresthebird@hotmail.com

ps as added note as soon as I pay this cc off it will be shreded

Lowe's Augusta Maine store- the guy who works in the department with storm doors. Extremely rude. Rolled his eyes while we were trying to look for something, sighed, made snide defensive remarks while we tried to describe what we were looking for. Tall, balding man, late 40s/50s maybe.

I contracted with Lowes to have a backyard fence installed on 9/6/18 and as of today 11/24/18 it is still not completed. I find this unsatisfactory and incompetent. I am a retired disabled Navy veteran who has always had a high respect for Lowes and their work for military veterans, however, in this instance I am very disappointed in Lowes and the subcontract installer. Synchrony bank just keeps adding money to my account and I have no receipts telling me how much materials or installation fees cost me. I have nit heard from Lowes in over two weeks. Thank you for looking into this complaint.

Respectfully,

Rickey A. Underwood, US Navy Retired

On 11/21 I was in your store to purchase Sherwin Williams paint. After waiting close to 25 minutes at the unmanned paint counter and after customer service paged the woman 3 times, no one appeared to help me. I then asked for a manager. They were paged twice and never appeared. I retired from Dow Chemicals and my largest account was Sherwin Williams. I am certain they would be extremely disappointed in the way Lowes represents their product line.

To whom it may concern,

I purchased a custom made French Patio Door from Lowe's San Bruno Ca in July 08,2018 for $6300.00
1st the sales associates that went to my house took 45 mins to find the French Patio door we wanted ( Jeld Wen)
2nd the door finally arrived Lowes San Bruno and Lowe's arranged the installation 08/27/18 , it went downhill from there, the installer Lowe's contracted was very rude he got frustrated cause he couldn't fit the door properly, 1st when the unit arrived Lowes - no one from Lowes check if the unit came in complete with lockset and handles, this was discovered after the contractor took off our old door and stacko the side wall 2nd the contractor blamed our floor was messed up, then later he told my husband "You bought a piece of SHIT door" then he start throwing stuff around my husband had to stop him and calm him before he breaks the door... 3rd they have to block the door with a piece of wood nailed it to the frame to secure ,so that no one can enter my house , I was dealing with Violet Tinoco, at first she was compassionate about the situation, I had to push your supplier to get the Lockset and handles sent ASAP..I had to push back my family vacation ...too make long story short it took several weeks to get the parts sent however they only sent the lock set not the handles so I have to wait another week finally your contractor sent another person from same company to install cause the 1st guy was very rude, well he didn't install the lockset and handles properly, very sloppy and scratched the volts , lockset and the door sidings , the door couldn't shot tight cause it's not aligned properly..so again I reached out to Lowes and Jeld Wen and sent photos to Jeld Wen to show what quality of a door I got and I told Violet that aside from the door being poor quality your contractor forced the install that messed it up more.. we plead our case to Lowes however i didnt get the customer service quality at all. finally Jeld Wen agreed to send a brand new door after the time I spent ... Finally the replacment door arrived Lowes couple weeks ago, I stressed to Lowes that I need this fixed before the Holiday cause now is November and I had pushed back several jobs from other contractors to lay the tiles and reno my fireplace , which cant be done not until this door is replace and installed properly... here's one more thing the replacement door arrive Lowes however Jeld Wen forgot to send the lockset and handles...so here I go again ... I reached out to Lowes last week and asked them to schedule that install asap, Violet said that she is trying to get another contractor to do the install several days pass I reached out to her then she said the contractor she wanted to use is not responding so she will send the inital contractor who did the install, she was just waiting for their call back last Friday or Monday latest, well today is Wednesday and I dont have any update , I texted the Branch Mgr of Lowes San Bruno ( Ben Martinez) but no response .. I always have to be the one chasing them down ( Violet and Ben) to get update

This is the worst experienced I've ever encountered , being in the customer service industry is this how Lowe's treat their customer ? i didnt purchase several hundred dollars worth of item, for God Sake I spent $6300.00 , I didnt get a $6300.00 door at all ..

I even invited Ben to my house for him to witness how messed up this door was and how did your installer forced it.

I order this beginning of July now almost end of November I still dont have the door that I paid for , but what I got is a defective door.

I need to get this replace properly and quickly. cause with this service failure I am paying for 2 mortagages I couldnt move in soon enough .

Why do I have to be the one to be proactive and try to get this fix, Lowes nor Jeld Wen simply just didn't show any Urgency nor being compasionate about the customers dilema . The contract I sign is with Lowes not Jeld Wen nor the contractor, so I hold Lowes accountable for all of these issues .

By the way, the sales person who sold me this door told me that Jeld Wen is the worst company to fit doors after the fact ,so why didn't he tell me this before I ordered this ?

I need to speak to someone higher than the local branch , I will also send a copy of this msg to your CEO .

Dear Lowes Executive Customer Service ! (Letter also emailed to Lowes Executive Customer Service)

I'm writing this letter to you seeking help with the fence built by Lowes, because my local Lowes (located in Rincon GA) where I placed the order to build the fence refused to help me, even though the fence is still under warranty.

Specifically the front gate, which has two doors, has issues. At the top of the gate the two wings are so close that there's a problem closing it, and the bottom has a big gap. The posts don't seem to be leveled properly, and the latches look like they are too short, not designed to hold heavy gate doors.

Yesterday I called Lowes at the Rincon location, and I described the problem as I did above. I was told that this was my fault because I waited too long with putting stain protection on. I told Lowes that the stain has nothing to do with the gate problem, around my town I see fences older than mine, changing colors (with no stain added) and because they were built properly, they have no issues with their gates like I do. The Lowes in Rincon just dismissed me without even sending anyone to take a look, which isn't right.

I spoke to an independent contractor who builds fences. He came, took a look, and told me that the gate isn't built properly, and that the stain has nothing to do with my issues with the gate. He will write a letter stating what the real reason for the problems with the gate is. When I receive this letter, and if Lowes continues to ignore me, I shall proceed to contact other agencies to investigate the problem.

I don't understand why I have to go this far to prove to Lowes that you guys are wrong by hiring a contractor with expertise in this field. Of course I expect that Lowes will reimburse these expenses, and also within two weeks of the date of this letter, contact me. Otherwise, as I mentioned above, I will turn to state and federal agencies for help.

Thank You so much for your attention to this issue.

P.S. Talking about the stain, I was told by Lowes and the contractor building the fence that I should wait at least 6-8 weeks before treating the fence. And the Lady I called from Lowes in Rincon blamed me for not painting the fence 4 weeks after it was built?

Zbigniew Sarna

10 Farrington Cir

Guyton, GA 31312

908-705-5507

I had Lowes at 5901 University Parkway Winston Salem NC 27106 come out and measure a Master Bedroom/bath, Hall, and Eat in Kitchen. They had a Vendor come out to measure-Aarons Flooring. They guy told me someone would call me back to provide the results of the estimate. I went to Lowes today, 11/21/18 to inquire about the Estimate. I asked the Representative that I was there to get the Cost of the Project. I told him that 3 rooms were measure and I needed the estimate for each room. He gave the me estimate, but it was for the overall Project and square footage. Which was 667 Square foot. I asked him to recalculate with the break down of each room. The original quote was for all three rooms with using a 1.00 laminate. I was wanting a quote for the $2.99 Pergo Laminate flooring-but would need a quote for each room. The store representative didn't know how to do that, so he called someone else to assist. The lady that came back to help was very rude and short with me-like she didn't want to be bothered. I told her twice as to what I wanted. She rekeyed the info into the computer using the $2.99 Pergo that I had picked out, but didn't do it by each room. She printed out the estimated, then walked off. I again asked the Representative about getting the cost by each room. He advised that he didn't know if the computer could do that or not. He states that I should just go with the total amount that was given to me. I advised him that what I was requesting was not complicated and I needed it so could plan out my budget. I wouldn't be able to get all three rooms done at one time, but I wanted to get the Master Bedroom and Bath done. He said he would have to see if that could be done. I was so disappointed in the lack of service and hospitality offered by this store. Both Representatives behaved as if I were bothering them and was asking them to do something that was extremely difficult. The lady representative seemed very disturbed and unhelpful. Never once, did she as any clarifying questions or answer any of my questions. I have bought from Lowes quite regularly and have never had such a bad experience as this. I will look elsewhere for my Flooring as it seems that I can not get and Quality Service from your University Parkway Store. If you need any further specifics, you can reach me at 336-642-4158. My name is Eddie Hayes.

First I would like to say the I ordered fence and installation in July , The woman that came over not only measured incorrectly , she wrote up the order for the wrong color , I had to email her to make sure that she ordered the right color. I paid over 5300.00 up front. Installers did not even start until Sept 17. As they got closer to finishing they realized they did not have enough fence material to finish the last section. Since then I have made inquiries as to when the last section would be. Last person that I talked to said that the material was to be delivered 10/26 . I have inquired again , still no answer. I will never order from Lowes again. This is ridiculous at how poor your customer service is . I want a resolution and some type of compensation for having to wait this long. I would like an answer As soon as possible! John F LeBoeuf

Went into Lowe’s Douglasville Ga to review and purchase carpet. Look at different carpet an associate came over to help, there was customer that was their before us so we told her to help them first while we looked.
After she had helped them she came to answer questions about the stain master / easy hair removal, she was not from the department she called too get someone else that could a another associate came back and was on the phone. Sounded like he was handling a customer complaint.We waited until he was off the phone, got right back on the phone still working on the complaint. Waited about twenty minutes then hung up the phone and grabbed a cell phone and got on it just like we were not their. I ask the associate were the manger was come to find out the man who ignored us was the manager.
When he found I was aggravated he hung up the phone
I have owned my own business for over 20 years I would not stand for one of managers to ignore a customer at the store over a phone call.
We were looking for 750 feet of stain master with pad

My complaint is regarding the item (TROYBUILT 3100 PSI Pressure Washer) I bought this item as I have oil stains in my drive way for over $300 3/2018. 8/2018 not even 6 months yet my pressure had fallen inoperable. 10/10/2018 finally able to take it to Lowes and have it repaired. On the order form it indicates am I willing to agree to pay $125 dollars to get it fixed I stated no because it should fall under warrantee. When I took it in I was told per the person that rang me up to give it about two weeks as it has to be sent out to be repaired. finally when I am expecting it to be back I was given a call and told the issue with this pressure washer is not covered under warrantee. That in order for them to repair the PW I would need to agree to pay $140. I seemed to have gone incircles for another two weeks with the vendor party. a month has past and I am still getting the run around being told is not a manufacture issue. I stated I have the extended warrantee and why is it not covered and yet I am told per Lowes and the repair party who it is with is inn charge. I have never heard of this repair shop is in charge. I asked to talk to supervisors the multiple times I called Lowes to follow up with my PW. Finally after 30 days of my understanding n patience not to mention decades of being a faithful customer of Lowes I have had enough trying to figure this issue out. Nov 7th I contacted the vendor and agreed to pay to get it repaired. Weeks following I have contacted the repair party direct line and spoke with Joe the supervisor. Its funny how it turns out they are not in charged they only repair as I was told differently that they are in charged. The old game of pass the blame. Joe stated they are waiting for the manufacturing part and do not have a date locked in that it could take a while. Today 11/19/2018 another two weeks has past and I fill I am still getting the run-around of not having my PW. Lowes has done nothing from personnel to management to rectify my bad experiences except to state to me that it is out of their hands. I contacted Lowes and supposedly talk by phone to the store supervisor. she indicated she contacted Joe and that he would be calling me to see if I still want my PW returned unrepaired with understanding of the liabilities. I stated you know Joe will call and say to me that I will need to go through Lowes to get my PW returned again the repeating case of pass the blame. This experience has really placed Lowes at a all-time low in my mind as a loyal customer. I hope this can be resolved and I hope upper management can see what is going on and at the least rectify my nightmare with a new replacement PW. respectfully Sid

On 09/17/2018 went to lowers in Manahawkin NJ 08050 and ordered a Maytag refrigerator MF12269frw. At the time the sales people were so unfriendly and acted completely bored with my order. Delivery people were excellent, after taking old refrigerator out they set up the new one and after unwrapping it the handle for the bottom freezer was broken. After talking to the installers he suggested to contact Lowes and have them order handle, already lost a day of work for this. Called appliances department and was promised a call back, never happened. Call two more times no call back finally went in. Sales women said she will put the order in and call when it arrives. Never got a call went into to see if a came in and salesmen John C. looked it up and it was never ordered. After three more week went back in 11/18/2018 three sales people standing together checked computer and were totally disinterested and said "They are closed today we will call them and call you". Not an apology a smile just a to bad in my face. Went there to get my handle and order dryer and washer. Needless to say I went to Home Depot for my items. Terrible customer service. My # is 609-312-1300 which my order is under. Sears never thought they go out of business and look at then now!!!!!

While I was in your store, there were dogs barking, growling and at least one unsanitary “accident .” Your dog friendly policy will prevent me from shopping there again.

When i made a purchase on a new washer i went to the to the Lowes website to fill out the customer survey. After finishing the survey about the poor service of Lowes i thought i would receive a comment from you ( since i was highly dissatisfied). But i guess that the customer survey you want me to give is just to make me think Lowes really cares about what customer satisfation.

Contracted with Lowe's in Dec 2016 for a kitchen remodeling job. Promised a 30-day completion after cabinets arrived. A year later, in Nov of 2017, with the job about 80% complete the installation contractor walked off the job. Lowe's corporate management advised we wait a week or two for installer to "cool off." In December 2017 we were advised that installation contractor would not return, were offered $5,000 to complete the work, and told to hire our own remodeling contractor. We informed Lowe's that we expected them to honor their contract and complete the work.

In January 2018 we hired a lawyer to pursue "binding arbitration" as required by the contract. Lowe's corporate management has refused multiple attempts by our lawyer to comply with the contract. They refuse to make arrangements to complete the work or comply with the binding arbitration portions of the contract.

We are now forced to pursue civil action to get Lowe's to comply.

A 30-day job is about to start its third year with no end in sight. We have appliances whose warranty has expired that have yet to be installed! My wife's father passed away in February of this year. He was our guest at Thanksgiving each year. We had hoped to have him here this year to resume the family tradition. And now that tradition too is lost.

Lowe's is not an honest place to do business and has no heart.

We purchase a new Refridgerator and it was to be delivered last Saturday (11/3/18). Sat morning the store called and stated they could not find it but would call back when they did. NOTHING. I called around 2:00 and they said they were still looking for it. Really? How do you lose a fridge. They finally called late that afternoon and said they did not find it but would keep looking and try and deliver it on Sunday. Sunday comes, no call, nothing. We go to the store and they cannot explain anything, just say they could not find it, did not know if it was sold to someone else or even delivered. This is insulting because I know they have to know what happened to the fridge. The lady said she would order a new one on Monday and put our name on it. Really, was the first one not ordered with our name on it. She said she would up date us on Monday. Monday comes, no phone call. I finally call and am told it was reordered and should be in by Fri (11/16/18) and they would call to set up delivery. Thursday comes and we get a call from the delivery guy saying they would be at our home to deliver in the next two hours. WHAT? No call to schedule, nothing. Delivery guys said he just delivers and he apologized for we had been treated, said he would call the next day to set up delivery again. We shall see if it gets delivered today or if we even get a call. My husband has his own electrical business and he purchases a lot of material from Lowes but I think we will be shopping elsewhere. Our experience is less than desirable and rest assured I will tell everyone I know. Your customer service sucks and your employees are not properly trained. All it would have taken was communication, that's it but instead we got nothing. I am not usually a complainer but it's 2018 and there are plenty of other places to purchase the things you sell. Im sure this complaint is going to deaf ears and I guess that is the norm these days.

My wife and I wanted to have a new kitchen backsplash installed. We went to Lowes on 9/21/2018, and picked out the tile we liked. We aslo paid $35.00 to have a detailed measurement performed at our house. We returned to the store on 9/24/2018, to pay for the needed materials, and labor, to complete our project. It was after this, that things got really messed up. Our tiles were ordered, but when they arrived, no one contacted us to report that they were in. We had come to the store to inquire about an installation date. We visited the store two more times, and called three times, but no one at the store could give us an answer, as to why the contractor had not contacted us to set a date. We are planning company for Thanksgiving, and thought we had allowed for plenty of time. We ended up getting another contractor, on our own, to complete the project, and we had it installed on 11/12/18. We cancelled the contract with the Lowes store # 3351, and were refunded our payment for the installation, minus the $35 we had paid for measurement. This whole scenario is rediculous. We live in The Villages, Fl, and let me say that bad service news travels extremely fast through the social media network here. I don't know what the problem was, but we should have at least gotten a phone call in return, for our numerous calls and visits. This is a very poor situation, one we never experienced with Home Depot, here. I'm not sure what you can do, but we are very upset that this situation was not resolved by Lowes, and we were left to fend for ourselves.

I purchased a LG refrigerator from Lowes in 2016. The LG refrigerator cooling system stop cooling within 2 years of the purchase. The cooling system has a 7 year warranty on parts and labor. But Lowes refuses to honor the warranty that was sold with the refrigerator, or help get the refrigerator repaired. LG did have one of their service employees install a new compressor, but the refrigerator still doesn't work. Last time I buy a LG or a appliance from Lowes...

i purchased a sink/vanity.This began in early august when i ordered a detail for sink. After waiting several weeks I got a call from the installer and he came out and inspected old sink and said the new sink would fit.By then it was mid september.I went to lowes and ordered /paid for sink.they said sink must be special ordered.Several weeks later i got a call from lowes .Sink was in and i would be receiving a call from the plumber to set installation date.I reminded lowes that the order included faucets and a trap and to be sure all the parts were there.The plumber called and set an installation date.FInally.The day of installation i got a call from lowes.My order was incomplete and would not happen that day.They had to order the trap Several weeks later lowes called .Parts were in and i could expect a call from plumber,which happened and he set a new installation date.Plumber arrived right on time with new sink.I guess no one at lowes had bothered to inspect the new sink .It had a chip on top.It was broken.Plumber returned the sink.I got a call from lowes.they said they had re ordered the new sink and it would arrive on nov 11 and i could expect a call for installation.It is nov 13 and i am still waiting.

I purchased a gas stove. I asked the associate if the gas stove came with all the parts to install the stove on my own and she said yes. I was trying to save money on installation fee. If all the parts came with my stove, I could do it on my own. What she failed to tell me is that the stove that I purchased is designed for natural gas hook up, not propane hook up. She did NOT know the stove that she was selling me contained the natural gas hook up. When I got it home, and hooked up my stove, the overwhelming smell of gas went through my house. I went back to Lowes and not the appliance person, who referred me to a young male who was sitting in the cabinet dept., but I had to coax a retired female to help me find a part because the guy I was directed, per your appliance employee, to ask who was also working in cabinets was to busy on his phone talking to his friends about YouTube videos. Got the part, hooked it up, gas everywhere. Had to call gas company, emergency call and expense. The stove I purchased was natural gas, not propane. The gas company did not convert, they red tagged my appliance and told me to call Lowes back. How do you have people working in these areas that do not know the potential problems a consumer may face when installing one of your products. Had she told me that the stove I purchased was universal but came only hooked up for natural gas I would have made arrangements for my gas company to come out and do the install. NOW I AM STUCK WITH AN EMERGENCY CALL OUT FEE AND AN ADDITIONAL FEE TO CONVERT THE STOVE FROM NATURAL GAS TO PROPANE!!! All the money I have invested in Lowes for the past three years upgrading my property with your products and consistently being let down by employees who don't know anything about the products, this one I am not letting go because I could have easily blown me, my family and myself up over an untrained employee and another employee who was too busy on their cell phone talking about youtube videos. I am therefore requesting a phone call about my situation and for Lowes to pay my emergency call out fee to include all fees to install my stove properly. Thank you in advance, Stacey Womer 910-263-3540

bought a fence they installed the wrong kind....2 months and the bottom sags...been almost 6 weeks and nothing....alway wait and ill check on it...ill never buy a thing from lowes...there customer service is the worse!!!!!!!!!!!! must of spoke to 7 different people...ill call you right back...what a joke!! call corporate and still nothing....what is a person todo......passed pissed.....

I have a stove and the glass top cracked and after a month of calling Lowes and talking to several different customer services reps, each with a different story, I was told the stove would be replaced and when that didn't happen I am now told that the crack is not covered under the extra protection plan I bought, and they will not fix or replace the stove. Now I have to go and buy a new stove. It will not be from Lowes.

I special ordered a bathtub from Lowe's for a bathroom that I am having remodeled. The bathtub came in damaged so I got another model from the store in stock. I ordered this for easy access for my mother to get in and out. The new bathtub
I got from the store I am having to have bars installed. They are telling me I have to pay an extra $500.00 to installed them. I am sorry but that should not be at my cost. When I ordered it the guy Andrew knew why I was ordering it for my mother so if would be easy for her to get in and out.

I ordered a door over 5 months ago, and still haven't received it. The customer service is terrible, they have no answers.

On Tuesday 10/30/18 I contacted Pro Service Dept.at Manchester, Ct. store by phone. I asked about installation of a recently Lowe's purchased garage door opener & repair of a squeaking door. I paid, by credit card, $35 for someone to come out & evaluate the project. I was also told that if I had Lowe's do the job the $35 would be credited to the final bill. I was told that I would be called to set up an appointment within 48 hrs. When I didn't hear from anyone I called on Thursday & was told by the manager that they are really busy &I wouldn't hear from anybody soon. If I didn't hear back by Monday (10/5)I was to call back the dept.. Yet, they charged my card immediately. Why does it take days to make a simple appointment? I find this "customer unfriendly" at a minimum. I have been a long time customer having spent thousands of dollars over the years. What can be done to correct this awful experience? I expect, at a minimum, to have received a the call within 48 hrs. As it stands, I have no idea when it will happen.
Thanks.

I called on a Saturday morning however I had also called during the week. I had placed an order for an exterior storm door with store #631 back in September (order actually didn't get placed until early October as it took 3 weeks from mid-September to 1st week in October for someone to come measure the door which was located only 10 miles away from the store). The store let me know the other day that the door is in -- -has been in for a couple of weeks -- I am trying to get the installation done before it gets cold as my current door is broken but Lowe's has very poor customer service. After being on hold 40 mins. someone decided to hang up on me and since calling back again, I've been on hold for 2 hours!!! That's ridiculous. Now it's past 2 hours and still on hold and I have no idea when I am getting my storm door installed. I guess Lowe's will call when we get snow on the ground.

I made a purchase at store #1581 Terminal 15 on 10/24/18 at 10:54:14 for the Total of 1,128.77 I used my Visa card " ONE " time. The next day my bank statement showed two transactions. One for 1,157.43 and 56.34 that's two transactions after I left the store. Is this a criminal matter I do believe so, At no time did I give prior consent to anyone to add amounts debited from my account ( After the fact ) I'm very familiar with the consumer protection laws. I am very interested in knowing the individual that took it a pond themselves to run my numbers twice seeing I had the card in my wallet when I left the store. After the Fact. And increasing the total payout. Am I upset?? Yes very much so. If your not condoning this type of thievery than I would suggest someone take a look into whats going on here. Surely I'm going to.

I visited the Lowes in Homewood Alabama on 10/24/2018 around 11:00 trying to purchase the life like werewolf. The display was all that was left so the sales associate found me one in Adamsville Alabama. I contacted the store directly and paid for the item # 1026560. I asked a friend of mine to pick this up for me and so he went to the Adamsville store around 3:00. He called me and said that the item was not flagged as sold and sold to someone else. A clerk spoke to me and said she was sorry and would refund my money along with giving me a $25.00 gift card. She mentioned they had looked around in other areas and did not see one. I immediately started calling Lowes in many areas and found the werewolf in Northport, Tuscaloosa. They said they would not and could not take an order over the phone nor hold the item for two days until I could get there. I explained my situation on what had occurred, but that was no help. I contacted a manger from the Lowes of Adamsville (same day around 4:00) to see if he could get it shipped to this store and he inquired on what had happened to me and I explained. He took my name and number. As of 10/25/2018 at 1:20 I have not heard from any store manager or anyone from Lowes. I searched for werewolves over the internet and saw that Home Depot had one. I called the 280 store because I was showing one was in stock and they actually did not have any in stock, but this sales associate found me one and had it shipped to a store close to me. I went in and picked up this item around lunch time today. Now that is customer service. I am very displeased of how the situation was handled at Lowes, but luckily Home Depot was able to pick up what you (Lowes) was lacking – Customer Service!

On June 13, 2017, Lynda Lombard from the S. E. Greensboro Lowe's came out to our house to access and get measurements for a new shower. I emailed her the shower information that I choose on that same day. She did not place the order until 6/28/17. We paid a total of $3590.89 for the shower and installation- invoice # is 1469116. From the very beginning, we have had nothing but issues.
7/26/17- email sent to find out when the shower would be installed, the same date shower was delivered to house.
7/28/17-install completed
8/15/17- contacted Lynda stating that the shower was leaking
8/30/17- Contractor was sent back out to investigate. Found that the door was leaking
9/11/17-Nikki Montgomery- Project Manager said that a part needed to be ordered for repairs
9/13/17- Part received-called and emailed Nikki and Lynda to let them know
9/19/17- called Customer Care Department because I had not heard anything from Nikki or Lynda
10/2/17-Still no response- emailed Nikki and Lynda again
10/27/17- emailed Lynda again about shower door issues-
11/1/17- New doors and sides installed
In July 2018, I started smelling a mildew odor in the bathroom
Contacted Lynda
7/26/18- General Contractor came out to inspect and found the shower had been leaking and needed to be replaced
9/21/18- new shower arrived on my porch
10/2018- made an appointment for installation of new shower
10/23/18- General Contractor came out to demo and install new shower. Upon demolition the crew found that the base pan was the problematic area. Installation halted, they then called their boss which came out to evaluate. Wayne stated it appeared to be a default in the design and that the new shower base was identical. He could install, however the same issue would occur. He called Lynda to report his finding. He stated that she would be calling us.
10/24/18- I email Lynda to find out what the game plan was going to be. She emailed back and stated that she sent info to Stefanie Blevins at CPO and asked what the next steps would be. Lynda called me around 2:45 today and states that she had heard back from Stefanie and was told that we would be getting a refund. We could go over on Saturday and pick out new shower.
We called Customer care at Corporate office. Spoke with David in the install complaints department, David stated that some showers just leak. Told him that was ridiculous and that people do not purchase showers that leak and cause mold in the home. Asked to speak to a Supervisor. Was transferred to a Barry. Barry stated that they have done everything they could do. He did not design the shower and was not responsible for upgrades or any additional cost and that Lowes did everything they were supposed to do. I Stated that they need have their supplier (Kohler) cover any additional expenses due to the numerous inconveniences this has brought to your customer. Once again he stated this is all he could do. I then when I was going to get my refund, that I needed to know a day. I also asked him when they were going to get the showers off my porch. He was not able to give me that information and made note to have Stefanie by end of day 10/26/18 to give me that information.

We have been without a shower at least 6 months out of the past year. We did not purchase this product from Kohler, we purchased from Lowes, because of the business that we have experienced with Lowes since 2010. This has been a very bad experience for us, and we would like to hear how you are going to hold onto a valued customer.

I am attaching pictures of the current state of our shower. As you can see in the picture, there is a heater in place to dry out and kill the mold that has began to grow. Also a picture of the showers that are on my front porch waiting to be picked up.

I purchased a railing on July23 2018 to be installed on my front porch!!from Lowes on Baptist Road in Pittsburgh!!!! It is now October 24th and still do not have an installation date!!!Have contacted the store and customer service and am tired of the apokigies!!! I was suppose to get a new surface on this front pporch whih was ordered in june but can not be installed until the railing is installed and now because of the lateness ofthis my surface has to be delayed till spring!! I am very very disappointed with Lowes suppose to be a reliable store!!Dont think I will ever recommend this store also the railing parts have been sitting inmy driveway for two weeks when they were delivered!!! VERY POOR SERVICE!!

Lowe's made a clear error regarding my eligibility for certain rebates. The rebate department responded like automatons and refused to think it through.
The store manager in Medford had no such limitations. He understood the situation immediately and rectified the situation within moments.

Thank you Daniel!

We purchased a new toilet about 3 weeks ago and paid for installation. It started running 24/7 and when I called Lowes store where we purchased it, the person at the customer service desk started telling me to open the tank and fix it myself. I am a 70 year old men (my husband is overseas for a month) and they expect ME to fix it. This is our master bath toilet and I have mobility issues and I had to turn the water off to this toilet. I now have to go down the hall to another bathroom half asleep at night if I need facilities....this is unacceptable. We also had previous problems when we contacted Lowes for a repair to a refrigerator purchased there. They sent out a repair man who charged us over $200 and never fixed the refrigerator. Wish I could give Lowes service a zero star rating. I think we will be taking our business elsewhere in future.

I had a complaint about an issue on oct. 18 2018 in Lafollette, tn. the manager Billy called and resolved the issue. thank you very much I appreciate the understanding. a faithful customer James and Juanita Barger

I contacted Lowe's to remodel a Condo I purchased in February of this year. My initial contact with the designer was wonderful. Jeanette was very helpful, talented, and listened to what I wanted. I went ahead and paid the $40,000.00 plus to complete a job I was told would be completed by June 15th of this year. It is now October 23rd and Lowe's has only worked for 1 day, and only part of that day. I pre-paid to take advantage of a 10% discount for all supplies and labor. I have paid thousands of dollars in rent I shouldn't have had to pay. I feel very taken advantage of and question the honesty of Lowe's. I saw a news report of a family that is going through a similar situation. My next step is to contact that same news station, however I would like to give Lowe's a chance to make this right in a timely manner. I am waiting to have a call returned from my project manager, but have not heard from her.
I wouldn't expect Lowe's to take advantage of me but feel as if that it is exactly what is happening.
Lee H Moore
South Tampa, FL

I had an appointment with Rosa Mandujano on Oct. 23 at 9a.m.The purpose of the meeting was to get an estimate for a new roof. It is now 10:30 a.m. I have called lowes 800 number twice and no one seems to be able to tell me anything. I was given Rosa's phone number. She is not answering her phone. Finally I contacted your customer service dept. The lady i spoke with contacted your store in Camden, De. She returned my call and said someone from there would be contacting me. Have not heard from anyone yet. At this point I am not sure why I bother to make this complaint. If your are not interested in my business not sure you will be concerned with my complaint. If you care to contact me my number is 1-302-653-5274

Oct.18 2;30 P.M. while shopping at Lowes in Lafollette,tn. a sale sign on 42 gal. trash bags was posted for $11.95.when we went through line they rang up at $14.95 when my husband said they had a sign for $11.95 the cashier asked where the sign was, when he turned around it had been changed. She got really hateful with him. Jim told her just to put everything back. I went back in to see if the sign was still there I had seen, as I went through the door the cashier that waited on Jim and 2 more were laughing at the way she told him off. the sign I had seen was still there. I asked her to go with me so I could show her and told her I didn't appreciate her laughing at my husband She just peeled the sign off no apology or anything. We appreciate Jims' veterans discount but not the treatment he received, we drive 40 miles Jim is not well and is 78 years old. I called and complained was suppose to hear back within 24 to 48 house so far nothing phone number 423 319 7170

KITCHEN CABINETS INSTALLATION

On April 6, 1918, the cabinets were delivered to my house.
April 10, 11, 12 : Installation worked on but not completed; also, the Mocha Glaze quality was not acceptable.
They were replaced, but with the wrong color.
The same wrong color was sent a second time.
When the correct doors were delivered, one of the corner double door was missing.
The towel rack under the sink was not installed.

Then in addition the connection to the water for the backyard was cut off.
When the old cabinets were taken out, a leak of the faucet that feeds the water to the backyard was discovered.
The technician promised to come back and finish the job, including the connection to the water faucet in the backyard.
That did not happen. I had no water in the kitchen for about a month.

Lowe's then asked the company who had installed the countertop to connect the water.
They did that but did not include the connection to the backyard.
(Fortunately, we had a wet summer. I didn't have to water much after the planting was finished)

Since my return from summer vacations in July, August and September, I have called the Project Coordinator, Terry Vogt, several times to let her know, that I am now home.
She tells me that the installer will call me. He does not, and I'm told to be patient.

These appliances were ordered and paid for JULY 2018.
Does it take that long to get appliances? Was the hood fan paid for and not ordered or was that refunded also along with under counter lights?
(following are emails last I heard from Lowes)
From Kim Bangert
Would like appliances, stove, frig, dishwasher, hood fan and under counter lighting delivered.

Williams, Cynthia - Cynthia J
Mon, Oct 15, 3:50 PM (7 days ago)
We can set up the appliances for delivery the hood fan was not ordered and the under counter lighting was returned and refunded. I will give your information to the appliance team to be taken care of.
Cynde Williams
Install sales manager
Lowe's Store 0319 Billings, MT
406-655-9317

We bought a new but dented and scratched fridge at a Lowe's in Surprise, AZ., we did get a great discount, but were rudely told that we couldn't get a Military Discount which we normally get, we understand that it is your Policy not to give another discount on a discount, and that is okay, except not a 'Thank You for your Service', but a rude no you don't get a 2nd discount, you are already getting a big discount, The delivery men were amazing, but they had to leave the fridge because we had to trim 1/4" off a cabinet, later we found that the divider for the top freezer drawer was broken and were missing a few other small parts. Called the store and again was rudely told that they couldn't help us with parts because of our discount that we were on our own finding the parts that we needed.....we understand you have policies, but the rude employees we do not accept, and we most likely will do our shopping at Home Depot from now on.....

Dick Kelly and Janet Convertini

Went into Lowe’s store in clovis ca. Yesterday to purchase a newage garage storage system at about $1500.00. I asked if she could give me a 10 percent discount a she stated she would have to check with the manager AUDREY. The manager stated no. The lady printed a quote and I walked up to the office where Audrey was and I mentioned that Home Depot always gives a discount to my boss because he is a veteran which I’m not. She stated I could get 5 percent if I opened a Lowe’s credit card. I don’t need a credit card !!!!! By the way I was sent to three departments before I got to the department that said she could order it for me. Shelving,, mill work,, & home decor. So off to Home Depot I will go even if I get no discount I will order from them. No flexibility, don’t give a crap attitude about making a customer happy, and employees not knowing who orders what will send me elsewhere every time.

I went I to the store on Bellflower to purchase a wall oven. The oven was on sale and they said it was a good idea to pay a service to come out and measure to make sure it fits. I said fine but the sale ends in 4 days do I get the sale price if it takes longer to measure the space. The associate said yes. I had problems getting the outside service to call back for an appt. So I went in today 2 days after the sale was over to cancel the service but I still wanted the oven. The appliance mgr said I could get a refund on the service but he could not get the sale price anymore for me to purchase the oven. If I would have known that I would have purchased it in the first place. I don't think that is a fair business practice. Please email or call me. 760)927-0334.

Smooth Surface 5-Element Self-cleaning Slide-In Single-fan Electric Range (Stainless Steel) (Common: 30-in; Actual 29.875-in)
Item #: 804174 | Model #: WEE745H0FS
$1,099.00

Complaint - Stove is 3 days old and the oven doesn't work, called Whirlpool and a service tech was sent out - seems it's a bad fan sensor that needs replacing on a BRAND NEW STOVE - said it take a week or so to get the part for the oven that's never worked right out of the shipping box.

Lowe's is ADVERTISING a pressure washer on your website: Troy-Bilt XP 3100-PSI 2.7-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer CARB Item
# 753004. for 50% off price of $199.99. Good deal, right! Not according to you its not!
Sales item is good thru 11/2/18! I Want to buy it and told you NO LONGER HAVE THIS ITEM??? Your internal folks I spoke to said its a discontinued item, and no longer available? Here is my beef..... if the item is no longer being sold at the store, why then do you promote the advertisement???
I find this deceptive and does NOT promote good will. Very upset about this.
I have been a valued Lowe's customer for many years and have never ran into this type of behavior! Here is my thoughts; if you had limited supplies of this product tell us in the advertisement. If the item is being discontinued store wide, tell us in the advertisement!! I would then understand that if I saw the ad and wanted to buy it but was too late to act on placing the order I would be out of luck and I would understand.. my loss, right!
I feel that the Lowe's of old would not do this. I can see Home Depot doing something like this, but never Lowe's.
Jim Reynolds
706-410-3884

I was utterly frustrated during a shopping experience at the Orangeburg Lowes store on October 15. I went in to purchase a trimmer. I asked for assistance three times over a 20-30 min period and was never given the help I needed despite calls across the store by three different customer service employees. Needless to say, I left the store without the intended purchase. I guess, , selling to customers is definitely not top prior at this Lowes store; neither is customer treatment!

Being treated as if your a shoplifter when you arent. Refunds for returned items should not be put on a "gift" card. If they are you must prove who you are and allow Lowes to take down all the information they please from your drivers licenses, which they demand from you and will not honor the refund unless you produce it.

Owner of apartment building ordered a refrigerator and toilet to be delivered from Glenwood Springs store to Rifle, Co on Saturday, October 13th, 2018. Received call on the 12th that it would be delivered between 7 and 9 am. I am the manager of apartments. I got up at 6:30 to be ready for delivery. I also have to go to work usually at 9 am. Made arrangements with my job to be possibly late because of delivery. Got a call from driver at 7:45a,m, that they would not be here until 10-12. Called the store manager, he did not apologize and said we could reschedule the date. Are you freaking kidding me. He also said he would contact driver and let me know... still no call. What the hell kind of service are you people running here? YOU made the confirmation call. People schedule their lives around your deliveries, then you change the horse in the middle of the race???? This is so RUDE, INCONSIDERATE< AND WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!! Going social media with this..... HOPE YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL WHENEVER FOR YOUR PAYCHECKS!!!!!!!! have a great day, thanks for ruining mine!

We bought a Whirlpool refrigerator at your Sonora, CA store on Sunday October 7, 2018. We were told that our purchase price included delivery and installation. On Monday October 8, 2018 two Lowes delivery men took away our old refrigerator ($20.00) and deposited the new refrigerator in the middle of our kitchen. They informed us that they could not hook -up the new one because they would need to cut into the wall. They shut-off the main water valve and left our house saying that we would have to find someone else to install the refrig. They left our new fridge in the kitchen and left us with no water in our house. The main water line was turned off because they couldn't stop the copper tubing from flowing. A handyman charged us $50.00 to hook-up the refrig, to our existing plumbing.

We are cancelling the Microwave, stove and washer and dryer we were going to purchase.

Installation Services.
I purchased windows in April 2018. After repeatedly calling and asking for an install date, Lowes finally found me an installer in July. I called off work to be home and he never bothered calling or showing up. Lowes apologized but at this point I firmly stated I wanted a new installer. They found me one, for six weeks later. When he arrived he told me that Lowes hadn't given him all the windows so he had to go back. He then told me they did not have enough trim in stock and the trim they gave him was cypress, not white, which means I have to paint it when he's done.
He installed one large bay window in my living room and the screws are brass and a huge eye sore. He promised to come back and try and fix it later when the rest of the trim arrived.

Flash forward 2 months, we are now in October. I have a new installation team. He brought TWO DIFFERENT types of trim, two different colors. And they tell me they have no way to fix the screws in the bay window so I guess I'm just stuck with them.

I've never been so unhappy in my life. This was supposed to be a happy home improvement project that I saved for on my first home. It's now the rainy season so I can't even paint the trim around the windows at this time. And I just keep placing furniture in front of the bay window so that no one can see the ugly screws sticking out. The entire thing makes me never want to step foot in a Lowes again. Any time I try to express unhappiness with the install team they tell me it isn't their fault. And each installer has expressed that they dislike working for Lowes.

I purchased from Lowe’s carpet and had it installed in a one bedroom condo in Irvine, CA. The carpet has a crease 5 feet long. I was advised by Lowe’s the crease will eventually go way or just have it cleaned. It’s been ten months and I finally had it cleaned. The crease has not gone away. Lowe’s came out to investigate, but determined there’s nothing wrong with the carpet.

We ordered $8,000 worth of appliances on9/2/2018. We asked if we could get a later delivery so my husband could be ready for the install. We are doing a complete kitchen remodel. The appliance were to be delivered today 10/6/18. I received a call ystereday from a female at the store saying the microwave was not in yet and did I want the rest of the appliances delivered today as scheduled I said I did. Later in the day I received an email stating that none of the appliances would be delivered until Nov 7. I assumed it was an errror as I had just spoken with someone. My husband continued last night getting everything ready. I called to confirm and sure enough none of the appliances were scheduled for today. The store manager wanted to know who I spoke with- I had no idea- why would I ask? He said they were not delivering any of it until now 7th. Really? My whole kitchen is tore up and I have nothing to cook on He said he could get it out tomorrow-fine but we have friends in town and now have to cancel our plans for tomorrow as well as today. When I asked about the microwave and why it is taking 2 months to get it he said it was out of his control. That was it. I am very disappointed in Lowes and will not be making any future purchases from Lowes. And we have 4 bathrooms left to remodel.

Went into the Statesville lowes to buy 50 bags of black mulch. Couldn’t get any help so after loading 48 bags by myself an employee finally came over to help me load the last 2 bags. This was after he stood there and watched me load the 48 bags by myself. This seems to be the norm for this store. I am in the construction business and spent a lot of money at this location. In addition I talk to a lot of other construction workers who said they have the same issue (can’t get no help at this store) many of them including myself have been taking our/their business to Home Depot. What a shame!!!!!

MY NAME IS FLORA BRIKHO, I PURCHASED WASHER AND DRYER ON 9-20-18 AT LOCATION (2000 METROPOLITAN PARKWAY STERLING HTS MI 48310) I HAD IT DELIVERED NEXT DAY. AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY MY TWO CHILDREN WERE HOME AGES 24 AND 19
MY PREVIOUS DRYER WAS GAS LINE NEW ONE IS ELECTRIC
THE TWO DELIVERY MEN INSTALLED WASHER AND FOR THE DRYER THEY JUST PLUGGED THE ELECTRIC TO THE SWITCH AND DID NOT CLOSE OR CAP THE GAS LINE. IT WAS DELIVERED AROUND 11 AM . I GOT HOME FROM WORK AT 3PM AS SOON AS I OPENED THE GARAGE DOOR NOT TO MENTION I WAS NOT IN THE HOUSE YET..........I COULD SMELL GAS FROM MY DRIVEWAY.....I RAN INSIDE MY SON WAS SLEEPING MY DAUGHTER WAS COOKING HAD THE STOVE ON FOR 3 HOURS ....I CALLED CONSUMER ENERGY TELLING THEM I SMELL GAS THEY TOLD ME TO EVACUATE THE HOUSE ASAP!!!!!!! THEY WERE AT MY HOUSE 10 MINUTES AFTER I CALLED ......I HAD A GAS LEAK FROM THE DRYER INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE HOUSE...THEY WERE SHOCKED THAT THERE WAS NO HAZARDOUS!!!!!! THE SAD PART IS I WENT TO THE STORE SPOKE WITH A MANAGER NAME RON,AND INFORMED ME THAT THE HEAD MANAGER WAS NOT IN AT THE TIME AND THAT HE WOULD CONTACT ME!!!!!!!! I CALLED THE STORE LEFT SEVERAL MESSAGES FOR THE MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK.......MY LAWYER WILL BE CONTACTING YOU I AM VERY LUCKY MY HOUSE WAS NOT ON FIRE AND ON TOP OF THAT I WOULD OF LOST NOT ONLY MY HOUSE BUT VERY IMPORTANTLY MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS VERY CARELESS AND STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM LOWES MY NUMBER IS 586-321-5393 THANK YOU I SURE HOPE I WILL BE HEARING BACK ASAP AND TAKING THIS MATTER MORE SERIOUS

Called to setup a quote for gutter repair, waited a week for appt. when they arrived, we were told that do not do repairs, only whole house gutter systems. Yeah, right. They could have told us that over the phone. We r elderly and want others to be aware of this scam.

Hello, 10/4/18
I have just returned from the Lowes store in Everett WA. Earlier this week I had returned some flue pipe that I had over-ordered and showed the receipt. I was asked if I wanted cash, return money to my original debit card or a gift card. I thought a gift card would be good then my handiman could go back to Lowes if he needed to and use the card instead of my debit card.
Well, today I tried to purchase some plastic conduit for my project. At the checkout counter I was asked for my drivers license. Im aware of the shoplifting problem in Everett, and being a community leader, I even know how some of it is actually done. Going through trash cans, getting receipts then taking them to the return counter with a stolen item and claiming it was their return.
So, being asked for my drivers license really hurt, it made me feel like I was being cornered for shoplifting. There is only around $12.00 on the card.
I asked for the manager and a pleasant young man came over to explain, well, he basically told me “Thats how it is”. Im pretty angry by now and walked out, leaving my purchase and the gift card.

So after trading at Lowes because Im a strong believer in trading locally in order to secure sales tax for my beloved city, I thought it was a pretty good, convenient place to shop, I am no longer going to trade there.
Im writing this and my face is still red.
You’ve lost a long time (very long time) good customer.
I fully intent, as a neighborhood representative, to pass on this behavior that Lowes has revealed to me.
Greg Campbell

My home phone number was included as part of my complaint submitted on 10/3/18. Thank you.

In August I ordered a Bosch 500 Series 30" Induction Cooktop. I was told later it was out of stock and would have to be special ordered. Then I was given a delivery date that was cancelled, then a new delivery date of Sept. 14. On that date they delivered a cooktop for which I signed without opening the box to check it. (my mistake) I was so large It had to be placed in my living room to avoid being a traffic hazard.

Late Friday, Sept. 22 I called Lowe's to schedule installation and spoke to Scott (not sure which one). He had trouble finding my original purchase order. He said the Installation order would go in Monday, 9/24, and they would call me no later than Tues., 9/25 by COB. I never got a call.

Today I discovered it is a Thermador 36" electric cooktop in my living room, NOT what I ordered. I called the store (#515) twice and could get no one on the phone--both times the phone rang for several minutes and then I was disconnected! So I went to the store to speak with one of the managers (both the Mgr. and the ASM are named Scott). Neither was in the store today. An employee (very nice) in Appliances tried to help me and discovered some strange phone number I never heard of is in my Lowe's customer record. That explains why the installer never called, but you would think Lowe's would have researched my record and gotten another number for me.

The employee could not give me a date for delivery of the correct cooktop, so I have purchased it from Best Buy where we can pick it up this Sat., 10/6. So why can't Lowe's get one? I have someone coming to install it Oct. 11. I have gone two months with one burner to cook on. I have disputed the 9/14 charge on my credit card to expedite a refund from Lowe's.

I told the appliance employee I wanted the cooktop out of my house TODAY. I just got a call from Delivery from a guy on his way alone. I told him it took two men to bring in the cooktop with straps. Two men came mid-afternoon and picked it up.

Regarding wrong delivery: doesn't anyone oversee what goes on and off the truck? Is it a 3rd party company? Someone was expecting to get the 36" Thermador delivered to me, and what happened to the 30" Bosch I was supposed to get? No one at Lowe's noticed any errors or was tracking inventory?

In conclusion, I find Lowe's apparently to be very understaffed with poor management and poorly trained (but well-meaning) employees up front. And the phone system needs a good technical review. The phones ring and ring and ring at the service desk and no one answers. When calls are transferred to a department, the same thing happens. The call then gets rerouted back to the front desk and they try again when they finally answer. Often my calls are disconnected after all the ringing. An appliance employee told me many customers come in saying they are there because they couldn't get anyone on the phone. That is ridiculous. Don't blame him

THIS STORE NEEDS HELP!!!
I have pictures of the Thermador in my living area, but it is too much trouble to upload from my phone.

On September i visited lowes store number 1905 in fayetteville NC to purchase a water heater. The sales person named Gordon took my info and gave me an "Expectation Sheet" which stated the installer would call me in 2 days to come out and measure the water heater. 3 days went by and i had not heard from the installer so I called and the person i talked with said Eastern Plumbing Co should have contacted me and he would call them. The next call i got was from Loretta Richardson at the local lowes here stating the plumbing co had misplaced the expectation sheet and she had called them. The next call i got was on the 4th day from Eastern Plumbing Co stating a rep would be by my house on the following Monday 10/1/18 to measure the old water heater. The installer did come by, took the measurements and said he would give the info to Lowes. On 10/3/18 Loretta Richardson called me and stated my heater measured 421/2 inches and their heaters were 49 inches. She stated she would see if they could install the 49 in lieu of the 42. It has now been a total of 10 days and i still have not gotten a new water heater installed. Why? This is totally unacceptable customer service. I could have called a local plumbing co and it would have been installed and the problem fixed last week but i have been a Lowes customer for many many years and now as i ponder it, i should have called a local plumbing co. Please look into this situation and fix the problem. As matter of fact i should receive a price reduction on the new water heater and installment since i have in fact gotten the run around. By the way, my water heater is leaking and i explained that and the installer in fact saw it when he took measurements.I may be reached at AC 910-867-3633. I thank you for your time and assistance.

Have feedback for Lowes?