Lowes Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

750+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Lowes corporate: 1-800-445-6937

I signed a contract on February 20, 2018 for a kitchen remodel and new flooring in the kitchen and adjoining living and dining rooms. On April 6, 2018 the contractor started installation of the kitchen cabinets; when he inspected the flooring it was not the correct flooring: I was told it was a floating floor and it was actually a glue down floor. On Saturday 7, 2018 I spent 3 hours in Lowe's trying to find flooring that meet are hardness needs. Once I decided on Bamboo the salesman would not place the order until they received their original floor back. He could give me no date on when it could be picked-up by Lowe's. This was their mistake and our remodel now came to a halt. We received the new floor approximately 3 weeks later. It needed to acclimate so it was unloaded and stacked. It covers all but about 18 inches of the dining room. This is the space we use to get to the back door. Nothing was done by the contractor in that time. We needed hardware, shelving, drywall completion and molding applied to the cabinets. Framing one of the the doors that was drywalled was bent and needed correction. Our contractor would not do the work because he found a spot on our floor that was too humid for floor placement. We received no assistance on this matter and through our own research found it was sugar from years of drinks being knocked off out coffee table. Our liaison, who is in Indiana not Maryland, is supposed to coordinate the contractor and make sure we have deliveries was a joke. Orders came without notice and he will not send the contractor to do the floor because of the humidity ,which has been determined to not be a problem by another contractor. Because our contractor did not return we were left the job of hanging shelves, adjusted the cabinet doors, added hardware and finished part of the drywall. I called and spoke to 4 managers as well as the salesman who signed our contract. I asked for the bent door to be fixed and have someone come and see what we did and not our contractor. I asked a liaison to send someone. Noone came to see the poor job. After 6 weeks of calling and at this point yelling the contractor returned on May 29th. He placed molding above the cabinets and fixed the bent doorway. The trim is a mess! The pieces are not cut correctly and are not flush with the cabinets, one piece fell off two days ago. My appliances were delivered and placed during the installation. The dishwasher arrived dented and the stove was damaged during installation. I have not received replacements and my liaison says they will not be replaced until the floor is done, They will not do the floors so I am caught in a wheel with this project. My mother is elderly and having her be in a home with no space to walk, nails coming from the floor, and a broken stove is not safe. Lowe's has no sympathy for this situation. I hired another contractor and he contacted the store. The manager he spoke with said there were no complaints about this job. After 12 calls in 4 weeks and speaking with 4 different mangers who all promised to take care of issue and call me back. None of them logged my complaints. They made the problem go away for them but as oh June 30 I am still sitting in a construction zone. Biggest mistake of my life going through Lowe's. I have been lied to, cheated and ignored. The loved me during the contract process and took my $19,000, After that they would not return my calls or emails and ignored my verbal complaints. They do not check to see if work is complete and do not stand behind it. I want the return of my $6000 in installation fees and money back for my appliances. I told the liaison on the 28th to close my account and return my money. No one has contacted me. I will never shop at Lowe's and no one I know will ever use Lowe's again.

i was at lowes in greenville miss. 06/29/18 lookin for battery chain saw. i found a kobalt 40 volt 12 inch bar on sale for 125.00 took it to check out it rang up 179.00 i told them wrong price. clerk went to check price and said #s dont match i told them i wanted one on sale the one i took to checkout was a kobalt 40 volt with 12 inch bar but rang up 179.00 was told they didnot have one i wanted. mamie [asst manager] was very short and couldnnot or wouldnot answer my questions. i also asked about special financing on lawnmower and never did find out the %rate. i hAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER ibought a zero turn john deere mower and also a 6 thousand dollar privatiy fence before and appliances. i think i should have gotten the saw for the 125.00 advertised price. i was not the only customer complaining about bait and switch practices yesterday

I use your store located on montauk highway in east patchogue new york,walking into your store on thursday june 28 there is a sign july forth special kingsford charcoal two for $9.98 .I take that as well as other items to check out where the clerk checks it out at 19.98 showing me a pallet of charcoal at the checkout with 19.98 on it .the clerk said the sale hadn't started yet ,I left my cart and went to home depot. thinking how many customers paid 10 dollars more then the price at the door with out realizing it. little things make the difference and home depot is just up the road.

I am a retired veteran who served my country for over 30 years. The service in which I received from your Lowes store in Rocky Mount was horrific.
I ordered some appliances for delivery on June 30, 2018. John from the delivery department called and informed me that it was more than likely I would not receive my appliances on the date which was promised. He told me that he would call me back before his shift ended. I received a call from Kate who identified herself as the Assistant Store Manager (Her customer service skills were horrific). After speaking with her and explaining that I was disabled along with having an ederly person in my whom didn't seem to phase her regarding my concerns. Even after been disconnected on the phone on three occasions, I awaited for Kate to give me a return call; no such luck. I eventually told her I wanted to speak with the Store Manager and she told me that she was unavailabe. I informed her that I wanted the 800 number to the corporate office and she infomed me that the only thing the corporate office would do would forward my complaint to her for resolution. Upon my arrival at the store, the customer service staff was professional and courteous and even apologize for my inconvenience. Kate; eventually went to the office and got Larry, another manager even after I asked to speak with the store manager. Larry's customer service was just as worse as Kate; and he even exhibited signs of racism. He didn't greet me, nor was he friendly, he even wanted to stand and argue with me. He eventually directed me to the appliance center to meet with a service representative. At some point, Ana, the Store Manager arrived, introduced herself and wanted to get details regarding my issue. She was so professional and courteous. Why is it that when Ana asked Larry to get my number, instead of addressing me; he asked the store manager what my number was. I have recently moved to the area and I hav been going to Lowes for all of my home good needs; but after my experience with Kate and Larry, I'm fearful about going into the Lowes in Rocky Mount. I should never have been inconveninced and at the least, I should have been given a discount for the inconvenience and the way I was mistreated by Kate and Larry.

Plywood, on 28 June 18 i was at your lowe's to buy a 4ft X 4ft section of plywood and i was told that i could do that,but i would have to have an 8 ft. foot sheet cut and i did but when a got to check out i needed to pay the same price for the half that i would a paid for the 8ft. in the pass i would pay for the cut , so why would i pay double four 4 ft. I only needed 4ft. not 8ft.

Came in store on Tuesday morning to get paint. The man in paint dept. was visiting with a man in a wheelchair for over 30 min.Tried to ask a question and was ignored. I went and found my paint went to counter. the two men stopped talking. When it was my turn the man asked what color I wanted paint told him I wanted the Olymic paint white. He mad a very upset sound picked up the 2 gallons of paint and walked away and put my paint back on the shelves in back;without saying a word to me. The woman beside me and I just looked at each other. And she said what just happened?! I went back to were he was at as he was walking back and asked him what he was doing with my paint and why. He said that paint couldn't be mixed white and walked away without giving me another choice or helping me with anything else. Another associate came by and asked me what happened and I told him. He said"i am sorry but we are short handed and are busy." then I said I work at Sam's and am aware of being short handed but that ,that was no reason to treat people like that . I got the remaining of my items from the paint dept. on my own and left. Very Angry !!!! This isn't the first time I have trouble while shopping at this Lowe's and I am not alone;there are a lot of people that are very upset about this store and mangers do not seem to care!!! The associate was a man about 40, greying hair, and of small build. Never did see a name badge.

i have been to the Moberly Mo store two times today and both times they were out of what i needed! this is becoming a regular occurrence. I spend a lot of Money in that store every year as I own a lot of rentals and it is getting very aggravating that they dont seem tobe able to keep things in stock, plus its hard to find anyone in a particular department foe help most of the time!

cabinet installations received cabinets June 12 2018 will not start installation until July 16 2018 cabinets outside under carport I covered with tarp seems to me Lowes needs more contractors to cover jobs or they should not take on jobs that let people wait for service that they paid for my concern is cabinets outside with moisture and heat for a month is not good I will not use Lowes in the future I know there's nothing I can do about it but spending over 17000 dollars you would expect better service from a corporation large as it is

Paid for the installation of an interior door. The door was installed uneven and upside down without a frame. I refuse to pay for a new door and Lowes at Market Street in Washington DC has ignored my calls to resolve the problem. The installation management branch has no information concerning the problem although I made a verbal complaint 2 weeks after the installation to the Lowes salesman. The complaint center just connects me to someone at the store but the management never calls as promised. This has been going on for for almost 2 years. Please help the store ignores my complaint. 2024682438

Bought a Frigidaire refrigerator on 3/31/18, worked about 3 months, contacted Frigidaire, repairman sent out last week, diagnosed problem, still waiting on parts 1 week later. Contacted Lowe's since this is where I purchased it, referred back to manufacturer. Lowe's doesn't stand behind products they sell.

On June 16th 2018 at about 730 in the evening I went into the store on Kelley # 2854, I needed 2x6x12 Cedar Boards the pile that was on the shelf was junk that had been sifted through several times and I had an employee of Lowes with me and he agreed it was really bad. There are two lifts up above that could be brought down but the tried to discount the junk that was there and I told him I wouldn't take it if it was free, it was that bad.
I do understand that you cant just take a lift down just because someone wants better lumber, but this lumber was not usable Cedar is going to be exposed not hidden in a wall, and its expensive.
At the end the gentlemen told me I could buy the junk for a discount but that was my only option he wasn't getting a new lift down.
I shop there a lot and usually have great customer service, I was just really disappointed in this trip. I seriously wish I had Photos of what was left on that pile

thanks
Travis McNaughton

I purchased on internet/Lowe's website order # 351587205. One item #20776 fan/ceiling fan is what I have a complaint about....When I opened the box it appeared that this product was RETURNED FROM A PREVIOUS CONSUMER. I bought a USED PRODUCT from Lowe's that was suppose to be a brand new item. (THIS IS FRAUDULENT) I am appalled that a store would do this..... Not to mention this fan was scheduled to be installed and I had to cancel because your error. I've contacted your West Bridgewater MA store and informed them I will be returning the item on 6/25/18. I expect to be reimbursed for the product in full. I also want to be compensated for the grief I've been through with this whole process. Someone is responsible for restocking a returned item and Lowe's selling it as new. I will contact the proper authorities and let them know what your Lowe's store did to a consumer.

I'd appreciate a response,
Carol Barthelemy

went in to purchase garage and outdoor lighting. I located what I wanted on aisle 12 but the available stock was on the highest "overflow" shelf about 12 feet high. I looked down the center aisle and saw a group of about 5-6 red-vested apparent employees and waved to them that I needed assistance.I was ignored. Just then 2 employees, 1 driving a fork lift and the other guiding it passed and I told them I needed assistance and the driver said he would help me in just a minute. After waiting about 10 mins. for him to return I went to the customer "service" area which was unstaffed. I then went to Home Depot, was greeted at the door, was led back to the lighting dept. by an employee and proceeded to select just what I needed to the tune of $429 and change. I'll be doing all of my shopping at Home Depot from now on.

I ordered a new Entrance Door with side glass back around March 22 from Lowes. An installation person came out, took the measurements and submitted them back to the store for the door to be ordered. One month later the installers came to install the door. Being good installers they rechecked the measurements prior to the install. They found that the manufacturer made the door incorrectly. The dimensions given to the manufacturer were correct, but the door was made wrong. The installer contacted Lowes and gave them all the information. The installer said your all set, they are re-ordering the door for you. I contacted Lowes the next day just as a follow up. They said there is nothing we can do until we receive the old door, which I did not know until I made the call. Three days later, the door was picked up. Lowes called me once the door was picked up and said we have ordered a new door based on the information we received from the installer. Four days later, I was contacted by the salesperson, who told me they cannot order a new door without giving them my credit card number so they can cancel the old door on my credit card and re-order the new door. So already we lost an entire week. I contacted Customer Service to see if the door can be expedited since it was the manufacturers fault for making the door wrong in the first place. They said I have to contact the salesperson and they will contact the manufacturer. The salesperson said the door cannot be expedited and it would take longer to make. The door came in on Monday, June 18. The salesperson called and left me a message telling me the door is in and I should be contacted by the installer within 48 hours. Five days later, I contacted Lowes Installation Department and they told me that a work order was never generated. They said they were sorry and I should receive a phone call by next Tuesday. You got to be kidding? Here is my problem, I purchased $2000 worth of flooring back when I bought the door. I cannot install the flooring until the front door gets installed. I have purchased power tools, moldings and other equipment to get this done. I travel 30 minutes out of my way to go to this Lowes. I have (2) Home Depot's within 7 minutes of my house and a brand new Menards getting ready to open within 5 minutes. I chose Lowes from a recommendation. Just to let you know, Lowes has some of the friendliest staff at there stores, but once the sale is complete, the only thing you hear is crickets. Also, Customer Service should be there to help the customer solve problems and find answers to there questions. What Lowes store Customer Service does is turn you over to another department, not answer the phone, or just hang up on you. We plan on closing our Lowes account once this door gets installed.

I made an online purchase this morning (06/14/2018) for 8 count caladium pink and red bulbs (confirmation # 351234314) the website stated Lowes of Euless, TX had them available for pickup. I place my order ( order # 351234314) printed out my confirmation of my online order. Went to pick up my order at the pick up desk at Lowes and the lady behind the desk was either new or didn't have a clue of what to do. A gentleman came over to assist her. He took my copy of my confirmation order that I printed out and pulled it up in the system. he looked at the lady that didn't have a clue of what she was doing and told her "the order hasn't picked yet." The lady said well what do I do. The gentleman said you have to go get it and she looked at him and said " what is it and where is I" I don't know what to do" the gentleman was about to pull another order for the lady that was in front of me, so he handed me back my print out and said so you want to go get it. My whole purpose of ordering online is because I was going to be on my lunch break and was needing to get in and out. I took my order print out to the garden center and ask an associate that was standing there if she could help me. She looked at my order and said 'I don't know what those are, I will need to ask someone in charge of the flowers." She found the man in 'charge' showed him my order and he said " I already told them up front what was going on with that order." He stated that they didn't have my bulbs that I ordered (even though the website stated they were in stock) that the bulbs I ordered only have a shelf life of 5 days and then they rot. Didn't offer to exchange them for something else just gave me my print out back and went on about their business. I had to get back to work so I immediately called the manager Marty that was on duty at this time 12:30 P.M. I told him exactly what was going on an he said "I'm sorry we are short handed she might be new to that department,and not know what is going on that she was just filling in." I'm sorry but on customer service end that is not my fault and what is the point of ordering on line if you have to go pick your own order just to find out what you order is not in stock! Terrible customer service and I will not return to Lowe's if this is how the customer service is going to be.

I went to Lowes to purchase all new appliances. Not a single person offered to help. I walked around, found what I needed and then approached the sales rep in order to purchase my order. I was told to wait and ended up not being helped for over 30 minutes. Once I was helped, he kept walking away during our transaction to talk to his co-workers. Once I finally got his attention, I gave him all of my at home measurements and asked him to go through my purchases to make sure it all would fit. He agreed it would. After going through this long process, I was told that they would all be shipped and sent out two weeks from the purchase date and would arrive the same day. After spending over two hours in the store with very unpleasant people, I ended up spending over $3,000 on my new appliances. On the day of delivery, they forgot to call me to give me my delivery window time so I had to call and wait on hold in order for someone to give me a time. I took off work in order to receive the appliances on the Monday of the initial delivery date. Not only were the delivery drivers three hours late, but they also called to tell me that they had dropped my fridge and were going to get me a new fridge the following day. I had to beg them to still drop off my other appliances that first day even without the fridge because I had already had someone coming to install. They dropped everything off and told me again that they would deliver my new (not damaged) fridge the following day. I asked and was told that they would deliver first thing in the morning so I did not miss work again due to their mistake. That day, I went along with my inital plan to install the items that were delivered and it turned out the microwave did not fit. I called to make sure they had the model I needed and then I went back to Lowes that day to return it and was given my money back on a Lowes store card. When I went to go buy the model, it was not available in store or online. I went back to return the instore card to get cash to go to a different hardware store and was told I could not do so. In store cards are only allowed to be used in store and on specific items. So now I have $280 of Lowes credit and no microwave. On Tuesday morning, I waited for my fridge while spending the majority of the morning on hold with Lowes when they again were late to deliver. I was told my name was not on the list, that they were unaware I had not received my fridge and that the two delivery drivers from the following night no longer work there. The manager basically told me the damaged fridge I had ordered and was not delivered to me had been stolen from the delivery men. The manager apologized said he would look into the situation and get back to me. After six hours, I called him to check in and he had decided he would find me a fridge and it would be delivered the next morning first thing.I made him promise because I did not want to have to miss work yet another day. I even went into the store and was told the fridge would be picked up from another Lowes location and delivered to me on Wednesday morning. Come Wednesday morning, there was still no delivery call or fridge. They had messed up yet again. After calling non-stop and being hung up on twice by customer service, I was told again that I was not on the list. When I asked to speak to the manager that had helped me the other day, I was told he was off for the next week. A new person began investigating my fridge situation and then explained to me that there was a miscommunication and that again they had "dropped the ball." He began stating that he would find a fridge and get it to me that night. When my fridge finally arrived, it was delivered three days late, by two extremely rude delivery men who not only completely ignored me but bumped my walls and left trash. Three days of work were missed due to their incompetency.
Bottom line, no one cares at lowes and I would never purchase a single thing from them again.

I bought a riding lawnmower that had been returned by someone else...since I have had it I have had to return it for something wrong with the under side ...Lowes has picked it up 4 times from me twice bringing it back and it only running for 20 feet before it would not run correctly....This time trying to say I did something to the lawnmower and wanting me to pay close to 500 hundred dollars to repair a lawnmower that hasn't even cut my grass one time without tearing up ...I have called troybilt twice .complaining about the underside and they are cooperative.And Lowes is refusing to honor their part of the deal..I have paperwork stateing that perhaps this is lemon mower but they will not work with me.....I will be filing complaints and lawyers if the need be.. but would prefer to work this out with trouble and Lowes Laurie Jackson 2052186646

Employee in flooring dept Rude.. Trisha!!!!! Kingsland Ga.

I ordered a door and a screen door from LOWES on or about 20 April 18. I was told since the door had to be ordered was going to take about 30 days. Well, I receive a call that the doors were going to be installed on 1 June 18 between 0800 and 12:00. I don't go to work that day waiting for them, and it is 11:00 AM and still waiting for LOWES, no phone call, no follow about the installation. So, I decided to call them at 11:00 am and they told me that they were picking up the material and were on the way to my house. It is almost 1:00 PM when they called my husband to let him know that the door frame was never ordered and it needed to be ordered. I called them several times that Friday. Go to Lowes and spoke to Angi, a supervisor at Lowes in Killeen, Texas, WS Young location, which I had already spoke to her that Friday as well. When I saw her in person, she said that she didn't know who's fault was it and since the department was not working, she was going to call me Monday to let me know. Today is Thursday and I haven't heard from LOWES or Angi or anyone from LOWES about my door and I paid $2.300.00 for the doors upfront. I am a Soldier and currently in the field. I called LOWES today again to speak to Angi's supervisor and apparently he was busy with another customer. I left my phone number and my contact information and it is night time and never heard from LOWES. At this point, I want my money back for the disaster they have made. Who do I need to contact for this. I can't go over there for the next two weeks because I am stuck in the field, thank you

ordered a garage door installed 4/28n supposed to be done 5/23 still weighting, no answers from lowes, salesman's email doesn't
exist, no calls returned

I don't appreciate being snapped at and disrespected by the Customer Service Supervisor, Emie. Also noted, she was very intimidating to other staff.
I bought some hat hooks for $1.98 but when I got home and took a good look at my receipt, I saw I was charged $1. more per item. I called the store and the NICE person on the line said to bring back one of the hooks plus the receipt and they'll look at it. I did and the NOT NICE supervisor snapped at me and said the label on the box was for the hooks next to it and I should read the code after we showed her a phone photo of the box. Uhhh, not my job and was not my mistake to label the wrong box. She denied any compensation which was only $10. The point is, not the money, but the mistake someone made in labeling and her nasty attitude. Fortunately, other staff called the manager for me and they also promised to label the box correctly. I live in a small, rural area and I'm glad Lowes built here in Jackson, Ca. but this employee, Emie, could be lethal to your business and I'm sure this is not how you want customers to be treated. I'd like the manager to know that he has a cashier named Misty who knows her job and knows customer service.

On 5/25/2018 I purchased 2 solar Deck Lights, 2 Fabreze Aerosols, 1 Air Wick & 2 Mold Control for a total of $58.30. At the bottom of the receipt was an "offer" to come back May31-June 3 and 'GET $10 OFF YOUR IN-STORE $50 PRODUCT PURCHASE (BEFORE TAXES). Today, June 2, I returned to the same store and purchased some hardware items, 2 items from the garden department, and another Mold Control. The total was in excess of $64. I handed the 5/25 receipt to the cashier and drew his attention to the "offer" statement. He was unfamiliar with the "offer", scanned the bar code on the bottom of the receipt and the total did not change He contacted his Supervisor who came to the check-out and explained the situation. The Supervisor was also unfamiliar with the "offer" and rescanned the receipt with the same no discount result. The Supervisor studied the receipt and the items purchased today and advised me that because I purchased the Mold Control on 5/25, it was not eligible for a discount today. I reread the "offer" statement on the 5/25 receipt and could not see such a statement in the "EXCLUDES" paragraph. My protest was ignored and since a number of irritated customers were lined up behind, I said "sorry", not going to complete the transaction. I have been a Lowe's customer for many years and find this appalling. Home Depot is across the street and I complete my purchase there and will be doing the same in the future.

Your app isn't worth a dime. I wanted some termite shields they were listed on your app for .43 each on the app it said there was 6 in my store. Went to store they were not there plus there were shields there they were still bungled together for 25 in a bundle . Was told that was wrong they were 4.69 each on for the whole bundle. There were 4 bundles there on the shelf. They would not honor this nor anything online if it was a different price called you guys and was told I needed to read your terms online because you don't have to honor anything if it's different in store. So sad you used to be a friendly place to shop not anymore I have deleted anything that pertains to Lowe's. Went to home depot told them about the bundles you had and they honored that same setup for the 469 price. I will never shop at Lowe's again. I am now a home depot customer for life.

First of all you probably will not see or read this so it is probably a waist or war bonds but if I make my complaint know to enough people then maybe some other older couple will not end up in the same boat.

On May 22, 2018, I purchased $5041.29 in hardwood flooring for my home and paid the $65.00 for home delivery, ( I figured that home delivery meant delivery to my home inside) well this morning, June the 1st, I received my order, it was left in my drive way and I was told that if I wanted it in the house it would be $2.00 per box and there are 67 boxes, I am 68 years old and my husband is 76 there is no way we could carry 67, 45 lb. boxes from my driveway into the house, we were lucky we had a friend that came and helped us, this is something that we should have been told from the get go and not surprised with also I feel that if you pay for home delivery that means in your home not your driveway. Also, 3 boxes were damaged by the fork lift, I was told that they would take care of it right away, 3 hours later I am still waiting. I am so upset over everything that I have full intentions of letting everyone I know about this situation, if you can not pick it up it doesn't pay to have it delivered, buy it some where else and verify what they mean by home delivery.

my sales # is S1781BR3 1820916

Cecilia Carpenter

Went to Lowe's store in Wheeling WV yesterday to purchase a new grill. I found a wood pellet Fed grill that I wanted to purchase but couldn't find anyone in the area to assist me. I then went to the customer service desk and asked them for assistance in getting a grill. I was told they would send someone. I went back to the area where the grills were and waited for 20 minutes for assistance. No one came to help. I then went back to the customer service desk and told them they had lost a sale because of lack of service. The lady at the customer service desk said that was fine with her.
I have never been treated this bad at any store I have made purchases from. I will not shop at Lowe's again.

On Friday, May 11..After my lowes new gas stove was installed I needed to go to the cellar where I then smelled gas. Immediately I called lowes at the waterfront, Munhall pa. to ask them to have the installers return to fix the problem. Your main number folks had no idea what to do or how to contact the installers. I spoke to at least 6 different people at the main number. One told me to shut off the main gas line to the house then several putting me on hold to hanging up on me. Finally after repeated phone calls over an hour someone did connect me to the right number. Installers were great...they returned and tightened up the gas valve. Bottom line your front desk people are not well trained. This could have been a catistropic event had I walked out of my house for the afternoon! I can be reached at 412-414-3521.

bought some peach, pears and apple trees at the ABBEVILLE,LA. store 3 years in a row. last years purchase all died, I went to the store with one peach tree and all the information tickets that was on the tree. Lowes name was on the ticket that show that the tree was bought there. They refuse to honor the guarantee . Needless to say I was pissed. threw the paper work down at the desk went to my truck and threw the tree down in front of the flower shed. I will never purchase anything from LOWES again , told my kids if I ever caught them at a LOWES I would dis- own them. The trees are only $22.95 which is nothing, it just the way that I was treated that hurt. hope the person that gave the order as not to assist me goes to hell ..............
norris baudoin
11201 RUE LEBEOUF
ABBEVILLE, LA, 70510

On 5/10/2018, I visited the Lowes store located in Brooklyn Ohio. Arrived at 8:30 pm and proceeded to shop until close- purchased material and items in excess of $975.00. At the register, following the cashier's ringing of the items, I asked her to look up my accounts (2) using my id and phone number. It took the cashier over 20 minutes to pull up my account because of the shut down of all of the registers- moreover, she and the manager were only able to pull out one of my accounts, but not the other account that I wanted to use in an effort to apply the promotion of 6 months same as cash. So after 2 hrs , I was not able to purchase the items using my preferred account- I have waisted 2 hours of my time along with having to pay my 2 helpers for assistance with the shopping.
My company of 55 rentals have mainly done business with Home Depot- and I started to shift to Lowes in the past a couple of months given my past experience when I constructed my home. I am deeply disappointed with the service and begs me to ask- why did I waist my time. What even more disappointing, no one even tried to resolve the issue when I decided to return all of the items. Perhaps, the registers should remain open until your last cutomer cashs out. Thank you. Joe Khadige- 216-310-3445.

I bought a Briggs and Stratton 922EXD snow blower with four year extended warranty from Lowe's. The very first time I used it it leaked oil from the back and oil seems to get into the carburetor as it is tipped back to inspect the auger.The same problem persists in spite of multiple "repairs". I have returned it to the store multiple times and they have not repaired the problem and do not give me an explanation as to what is wrong with it. There explanation is that carburetor is "guncked up" I had to return it once half hour after I picked it up from store. As I was driving home, it leaked oil from the back and ruined carpet in the back of my van. The lowe's staff placed it in the back of my Van. The Lowe's has refuse to replace it as promised in the extended warranty.

On February 28, 2018 I ordered carpeting for my living room. The carpet was delivered and installed in a timely manner, however, the installers noticed and pointed out a visible defect in the product. They then sent someone over to take photos and agreed that it needed to be replace. Fearful that the defect would appear again if I re ordered the same product, I returned to the store in early March and ordered a different carpet that was the same price. I waited to hear back about delivery and when that never happened, I found out they had no record of my order. I then went back and re ordered the new carpet. Well it is now May and still no word. My husband and I returned to the store on Saturday April 28 and spoke with Jennifer- a manager. She assured us we would hear from the installers on Monday April 30th. No surprise that we have not heard. Jennifer and others at the Commack store have not been helpful and we need to resolve this asap. My entire living room has been taken apart for over two months now. This is unacceptable. I will be waiting for your response to resolve this matter.

I get sick and tired of Lowe’s being a bilingual store! Mexican signs everywhere! This is the USA our language is English. 20 years ago everything was In English! If the illegals don’t want to learn our language they don’t want to assimilate, if they don’t want to assimilate they do not want to pledge their allegiance to our country.
So why is Lowe’s pissing on our country and making things easier for un-American illegals?
Make the Constitution and America great again!

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! I went to the Lowe's in Marshall, TX today for potting mix and fertilizer. Another customer helped me to get the bag of potting mix on my cart. I had to wrangle the fertilizer myself. When I got to the check out, I had to ask twice for the cashier to call for help to carry my purchases out & load in my truck. When/if she called, nobody ever showed up to help. I saw no less than 15 employees standing around chatting. I've worked in customer service long enough to know that the customer always comes first. I don't care if your assigned task is to clean toilets, if a customer needs assistance, you take care of your customer first. Everybody needs to realize that if you run off all your customers, you may work yourself out of a job. I don't know if all Lowe's stores are like this, but this is a habitual problem at the Marshall, TX store.

Also, there are two check out stands in the garden department, but normally only one is open. Usually the check out line is at least 6 or 7 deep. This is not acceptable! I and other customers have laid our potential purchases on the shelf and walked out. You may not be concerned about taking care of your customers, but I'm willing to bet that you don't like the idea of lost revenue.

Although this is the most convenient location for me, I WILL take my business elsewhere if the situation doesn't improve and I will also share my poor Lowe's experiences with other potential customers.

Hopefully This concern will be directed to a person in authority who can work to correct the lack of customer service at the Marshall, TX location.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

This is a post from my husband. I bought the riding lawnmower online. It was delivered today. It is now scheduled to be picked up for a full refund on May 6th because of a $10 mulch kit! The problem: customer service personnel at both Evans, Ga and Augusta, Ga stores who do not know how to provide service! Here is my husband's experience. Neither stores seem to be in the least bit concerned that they've lost a $1000 sale - and a customer - because of a $10 part and their very poor service. What is worse - the delivery team was awesome. (We also bought a dryer. They were so good delivering and setting up my dryer. This is so sad. I love my Lowe's store of Evans. Can't believe they did this to him.: "Bought a Troy-Bilt riding lawn mower, on line thru the Lowe's of Evans, Ga store. It was delivered assembled, this morning (April 21st).
Upon inspection, it did not have the mulch kit that should be included, according to the Web site. The delivery person said he would call the store and have it waiting for me at customer service. The lady at customer service looked at the customer invoice, I handed her, and told me since it was delivered from the Bobby Jones store, I would have to go there. I went to the Bobby Jones store customer service desk and they directed me to the customer pick up desk. There was no mulch kit waiting. To make a long story short, after waiting twenty or so minutes, I went back to the customer service desk, to ask for a refund or exchange. Before I could get all of my request out of my mouth I was told I would have to go back to the Evans store. Tired of the run around, I went back to the Evans store and asked for a refund. I was told before I could get a refund the mower would have to be returned. I was then told the nearest pick up date was MAY 6TH!!! 15 DAYS!!! SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

My husband and I are doing a remodel. We have spent a lot of money at the North Attleboro Lowes over the years. 8 years ago we built a sunroom and bought all our Pella windows there. Tim who worked in that department at that was wonderful and helpful. We noticed the quality of customer service over the last few years has declined drastically. Good luck finding anyone willing or capable of helping. We were there this past week wanting to order a patio French door and a custom window. There was a women at the desk in that department keying in tickets. My husband and I stood there for over 5 minutes. Finally I asked her if there was anyone that could help us. She said she didn't work in that department and there was no one around or available that did work in that department.. But there she was ignoring us, never once engaging with us. It was obvious we were looking for assistance. I went to the customer service desk to complain about our lack of service. I asked the girl to have a store manager contact me. He/she never did! So we went to Home Depot where their customer service guy in windows and doors was knowledgeable and helpful. We ordered a window and French door on the spot, over a $2000.00 purchase. WE also ordered a stove at Lowes last week. It was delivered today 4/21. It was the floor model which we did not order. We paid full price and we expected a boxed brand new stove! To make matters worse one of the knobs for the burner was broken. WE are beyond disappointed. This is an inexcusable way to treat a loyal customer. Lowes is not the same dependable store we once shopped at. We have no choice but to take our business down the road to Home Depot. If you check our account you will see we were regular customers, but not anymore. We are so disappointed! It would be nice if someone responds to this situation. I would hate to think corporate is as uncaring or irresponsible as the store managers and employees.

ON 4-20-18 at Lowes, 1301 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN. Shop there frequently. While standing in line at the garden center, 5 deep, a gentleman walked in from the front, walked up to the register in front of everyone, and the cashier, don't remember his name but was an older black man, proceeded to check him out. They were laughing and talking, obviously friends. The customer states ,"give me a discount," and the cashier states," bring me some wine". When it was finally my turn to check out, not a hello, how are you, thank you, NOTHING. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!

The Lowes store in Murphy N.C. I ordered an overhead door to be pick up at the store May 2. Before that dated I gets a call from Garage Works that the garage door that I ordered from Lowes was ready to be delivered by Garage works. I had absolutely no idea to who this was calling so I calls Lowes and was told that it was to be at the store for pick up May 2. Gets another call to deliver the garage door to us from Garage Works to deliver it or they send it back told them deliver it to us and it was delivered. By the way very nice guy that delivered it very careful with handling the garage door. With that outfit in Murphy your store I would not be surprised to get a call May 2 that it is in for pick up. Here is the latest with that Lowes store I ordered a Roper washing machine that was on sale with free delivery on Tuesday April 17 it was to be delivered to me in Robbinsville on the 19th. I had hired someone to put it in and waited all day for a call from Lowes to when they would be here. It came 5 o'clock no washing machine let alone a phone call. Called Lowes got ahold of a manager I guess he was told that they deliver until 9o'clock nothing. Called Lowes this morning they are full of deliveries for today, so Saturday it is supposed to be delivered believe it when I see it. I do not think that this is called good business in satisfying your customers this one surely is not. I certainly will give it a lot of thought in dealing with Lowes in the future. I hope that someone has a good day!

We ordered new refrigerator. We were told it would be delivered today. I called the store and tried to find out what time to expect delivery. was told I would be given noticed before they arrived. I have other things to do this day and wanted a ball park figure as to when I needed to be home.
This was done so Lowes would not have me waiting all day for them to come. I am the customer, and was not wanting Lowes of Greenwood to
hurry up or put me ahead of someone else. I just wanted a small ball park figure of time. This guy in delivery was more interested in getting me off phone than trying to hear what I was asking.
And I hope this does not turn into an all day thing.
Home Depo is just up the damn road .

Deceptive Advertising !
You say 20% off Kobolt items for Black Friday Sale. My complaint is with landscape rake #863584 but don't have any of them within 200 miles of my location but do have an identicle looking # 616351 for more than advertised item. On web-site you use same description and what could even be same picture ! Now I would say closest store was out but checked multiple stores in southern and central california and none has the listed item. So I must assume you/they never had any of the items available to us locally so I'm cosidering referring this matter to the district attorney office to look into it.

Note: I spent time talking with manager as well as customer service agent and they could only say item #s don't match and/or unavailible to ship or sale in our area as vender was out of stock. I have seen other companies try similar ruses and end up costing themselves $$$ in my area so I guess will wait and see. As for me I can always shop with others for best pricing - services and will still shop you as you are closest to one of my locations but Home Depot is only down the street as you guys usally are . It would have made more since to just not advertise this or offered to discount new item in place of this. I'm in business and know a bad reveiw can go a long way and $5-10 is not going to mean your selling at a loss. " Building Contractor"

I have been very vocal over the past few weeks acknowledging how promising the new employees at The Vero Beach location. They don't scatter like roaches, they actually stop and ask I customers need help. Management is also commended for starting to clean the place up a bit. The down side are some of these individuals who think by showing up justifies their income. The bold guy in the window/lumber area is one that really needs to be fixed or terminated. He does not know the product, how to look it up. In fact this same person about 3 weeks ago when his assistance was needed, " need to be quick", "I have 15 minutes left". I try to avoid but when you have minimum staff on hand and he is the only person. I either try one more time or walk out in frustration. Home Depot here come. I started my carpenter apprenticeship in 1970, I do have some knowledge and always willing to learn more due to new products. I have experienced others within your store but this guy needs to be retrained. You are losing sales!!! No doubt in my mind!!! Being from the Midwest I am under belief it is a lack of work ethic in Florida. Your choice, or continue losing sales. HGe is only one out of a hand full that need to go, if you can't see this? You have bigger problems to resolve and what I write means nothing.

William Morris

Lowes' : Waynesville, nc and Murphy, NC respectively.
Remodeling home and went to Lowe's for supplies. The Murphy Lowe's employees told me that 5 gallon buckets of sheetrock mud was not sold at Lowe's anymore. We then went to flooring and picked out Pergo flooring we wanted but it wasn't in stock. When asked if it could be orders we waited on help, which eventually arrived, but no one could figure out how to order what we wanted and couldn't tell us when it would arrive! Attributing it to that Lowe's we went to Waynesville,NC. We found the sheetrock mud and ordered the flooring. We were told to pick up flooring today (4/12/18). Upon arriving we found that our flooring was not here and they didn't have an arrival time. The clerk was rude and I'm fed up. I've spent several thousand dollars on my remodel and can't seem to get solid service. We drove over an hour to pick up flooring that was supposed to be ready for pick up. I feel we are owed compensation. This was not my error, it was lowes.

i ordered a shower door to be installed i have waited three weeks and nothing when i call about my order i get lied to it was to be here on the 4/9/18 i have called 5 times i had to change sales person to place my order the first sales person was very rude the manager was of no help did not want to hear what i had to say i was told my door would be in on the 9th 10th 11th 12th now i'm told it will be in the 16th i will wait till then if i don't get it then i want my money back so i can go to home depot i understand delay i don't understand you being rude to me and running me around i must say the next sales person i got was helpful and NICE his name is (Christopher Ollila) id 1452720 the store (2540)

not happy at all
Duane Collins

visited lowes 8050 west Oakland park blv on the 2/21/2018 items have not yet shipped to my address in Freeport grand Bahama,bahamas the address for lowes is 8050 west Oakland park blvd sunrise,fl 33351(ft Lauderdale) my contact # is 242 7271342 our work men are being held up as we are renovating our kitchen this is outrageous and frustrating who is going to pay compensation? to our contractor/

I purchased a washing machine from Lowe's scratch and dent section. The machine was delivered to my house and installed. Yet the washer did not work what so ever. I don't mind a dent on the side, but purchasing a washing machine that cost over $600.00, and does not work, is a Joke. So Lowe's sent a man out to my house, just to see if indeed the washing machine did not work. He verified that it was broken, and then I was told that I need to purchase a brand new machine, in order for it to work?? So I ended up purchasing a brand new washing machine, and the sub contractor came out to my house with the new washer, and to install it. This is where the problem starts. First off, the man did not put on a pair of the booties, that cover his shoes, and ended up tracking mud all over my new carpet that I purchased from Lowe's about nine months ago. Next he needed to turn the water off. 95% of people would have simply turned off the water supply from the handles that are located behind the washer, but this guy shut off my entire water that goes into my house, from my well. So I had no water in my house. He then forgot what handle he used to turn the water off, and tells me that I don't have any water going into my house, because he was to stupid to remember which handle he used. Therefore, I had to call the well company, so they could come out and turn the correct handle on, to get water back into my house. That cost $125.00, and on the bill, it stated "checked out system, plumber left shut off valve turned off when he installed a washer". The plumber also asked if I had any additional light, as he could not see very well. I have plenty of lighting fixtures in my laundry room, but he needed more. I should have told him to go out to his truck and get himself a flashlight if he could not see. All I had was a halogen light, that gets very hot when you turn it on, so I also gave him a pair of vice grips, so he could move it around, without burning his hands. I am a 100% service connected, disabled veteran, and I was recovering from a bad fall that I had taken down my stairs, so while he was installing my washing machine, I was in my living room, laying down watching TV. When he was finished with the job, he told me that he was all done, then left my house. But before he left my house, he placed the halogen light, on top of a dresser that was located next to the washing machine, and he was to stupid to unplug the light, and placed it face down on the dresser. About 1/2 an hour later, I was about to leave my house, to go to the grocery store. But prior to leaving, I thought that I smelled smoke coming from my basement. So I go downstairs to investigate the order, and I discovered my dresser completely on fire, with the light still on, and still burning. Behind that dresser I have peg board, that I use to keep all my tools in order. Had that peg board ignited, it would have gone straight to the insulation that is in the laundry room. Had I not smelled the smoke, prior to leaving my house, my entire house would have been on fire. Luckily, I had a five gallon bucket full of water next to the dresser, as I had to get the water from my neighbor's house, because you only get one flush on the toilet, when you are on a well. I had taken photos of the burnt dresser, and a copy of the bill from the well company, and took it to the manager of your store, that is located in Chesterfield, MO. He told me that they would pay for the well company to turn my water back on. In addition, he gave me an extra $30.00 to purchase cleaning supplies, to clean the mud up that the plumber had tracked into my house. So he gave me $155.00 in cash, had me sign a piece of paper, and that was it. But once I got home, I was thinking about what happened, and like I said, I am disabled, so why in the heck should I be the one cleaning my carpet, even though your store gave me $30.00. Then there is the issue of the dresser, that is made out of cherry wood. Not some old crappy dresser, but one that used to be in my son's bedroom. That dresser is completely destroyed. Yet the manager said that I was the one in fault, as I gave him the halogen light, and I plugged it in for him. Pure common sense would have told him that after he was done using the light, that I allowed him to see, instead of making him go back out to his truck, then track more mud onto my new carpet. Any fool would know better to have left the light still burning, and place it on a wooden surface. So he should not have tired to place the blame on me, for giving him the light so he could see. When someone gives you something to use, common curtesy should have told him to turn the light off, by unplugging it, as the plug was located next to the water handles, that he should have used to turn off my water supply. Further more, with him trying to turn the correct handle back on, he must have used some force, because now I have a leak in one of the pipes, where it is sweated into one of the cut off valves. So the five gallon bucket is now being used to collect the water that is dripping out of the pipe. I never had a leak in that pipe, before he started screwing around with the shut off valve. So am I to assume that I have to pay to have a plumber come out, to fix the leak that he created? I did not notice this leak for several days, as I don't go down into my laundry room every day. I have been a good costumer for your store, as I purchase new granite counter tops for my kitchen, about two years ago. In addition, I also had new carpet installed in my entire lower level of my house. Yesterday, I just purchase new windows and a new patio door for my lower level, which cost me over $6,000.00. So I have spent a lot of money at your store, and I don't think that I should have to suffer from what this guy did to my dresser. I have photos of the damage, but it is on my cellphone, and I don't know how to transfer those photos onto my desktop computer, otherwise I would show you the damage. I also should not have to pay to have the leaking pipe repaired, as it was not leaking, prior to this guy trying to turn my water back on, after he forgot which one he used to cut my water off from my well. He caused the leak, so they should repair the leak.
Mr. Lee Bolin
leebolin1960@gmail.com
636-458-9252 (home phone)
1740 Wild Horse Creek Rd.
Wildwood, MO. 63005

Purchased Washer/Dryer/Stove and Refrigerator on March 3rd, 2018 from the Lowes 106 Wilkes Lane, Hampstead NC. The Refrigerator and Stove were Whirlpool Brand and the refrigerator had to be ordered because they did not have a stainless steel one in stock. We were told that the refrigerator would be here no later than March 28th because we needed it before Easter. We received a call on Wednesday March 28th and said that it should be delivered to the Lowe's store on March 29th and they would deliver it on Saturday March 31st. My wife call today, March 30th to make sure everything was still on go for Saturday and she was told that the refrigerator did not come in and it would be at least 7-10 more days before it arrived and they could deliver it. My wife and I decided to cancel the order and to go elsewhere to purchase the refrigerator. I called the store and spoke to the Manager (Kenny) and expressed to him what had happened and he said that he was sorry but there was nothing he could do. I was not asking for any favors, but i felt like he would have said to come by the store and if I found something else that I like he would give me a 5-10% discount for my troubles. I am not asking for any discounts because I was paying the regular price for the one I ordered, but this just goes to show you that the Big Box stores only care about sales, no customer service after the fact. My plans are to have them come and pick up the Washer/Dryer and stove that they have already dropped off. I do not want to do business with companies like that, but on the other hand I wanted to buy from the local community.

I was purchasing a sump pump and the only one on the shelf (there were two on their inventory) was used and rusted, I asked customer service if they would discount the unit from the $217.00 purchase price. He was reluctant to sell me the unit for fear that it wouldn't work. He spotted two managers strolling thru the store and approached them and asked for their help. The two strolled over and eyeballed the unit and started expounding different scenarios that would have left the unit on the shelf. I'm not used to men wearing cologne to the point of making my eyes water. The subservient manager spoke up and asked what the purchase price was and was told $217.00 and he replied "we could sell it for $216.00" and smiled as he gazed at the superior manager. I said would that include installation and returning if it doesn't work? No response, just a smirk. Home Depot was very accommodating.

On March 11, 2018 I purchased a patio Gazebo, item number 875051.It was to be delivered to the job site on March 25, 2018. I called twice to verify the delivery date because I wanted to make sure of the delivery on a Sunday and to be reassured of it's arrival. I scheduled with my customer to construct a concrete slab to mount this unit on and a total price for the coast of the Gazebo, material, construction a a concrete slab and total cost including the labor. My customer was satisfied with my service and price. My customer paid me in full for the work that has been done and the cost of the Gazebo. On the morning of March 25, 2018, your store called me and stated that they would not be delivering the Gazebo!!! The reason given was that they were out of stock. After several phone calls, a person, who was suppose to be the store manager, stated that there is nothing that he could do to help me with my problem that LOWE'S created!!!! My customer want their Gazebo installed as agreed or all of their payment returned!!! Why did it take 2 weeks for Lowe's to tell me that you did NOT have the Gazebo that my customer wanted and I paid for in advance???!!! I even asked the so called store manager to sell me his floor model and he told me it would be " to much trouble to dis-assemble it ". I am out $5,800. for my expenses to preform this service to my customer and it is " to much trouble " for Lowe's to help me solve a BIG PROBLEM that Lowe's created!!! You people do NOT want to help your customers!! " it is to much trouble" to fix a problem Lowe's is responsible for!!! Chuck Porter 713 898 0168

I was looking for an oil filter for my LA 135 John Deere riding mower. I saw the John Deere Easy Change 30-Second Oil Change System and I wasn't sure that it would work so I pressed the Chat button. I purchased this filter and it was not made for the LA 135 mower. Your representative Charles W. knowingly LIED to me.

The following is a record of your online chat.

General Info
Chat start time
March 28, 2018 11:59:45 AM GMT-06:00
Chat end time
March 28, 2018 12:11:25 PM GMT-06:00
Duration (actual chatting time)
00:11:40
Operator
Charles W.

Chat Transcript
Info: Thank you. An agent will be with you shortly to start your chat.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your estimated wait time is 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
Info: FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Please don’t share confidential information, like credit card numbers or security codes, in this window. A separate secure form will be sent to collect this info, if needed to assist you with placing an order.

Want a copy of this chat emailed to you? Click on the (+) button below.

You're now chatting with Charles W..
Info:
Charles W.: Hi. This is Charles W. and I will be happy to help you.
Info: The chat transcript will be sent to: mperk47519@att.net at the end of your chat.
Melvin: is there an oil change kit for the John Deere LA135 mower at Lowe's Madison Miss
Charles W.: Hello Melvin, let me check for you
Charles W.: Allow me 1-3 minutes please
Melvin: ok
Charles W.: Thanks
Charles W.: Thank you for waiting, after checking we have one oil change system for this model available today CLICK HERE TO VIEW We offer store pickup with your order online today
Charles W.: let me know what you think
Melvin: I saw this before the chat, but it does not say for LA135
Charles W.: I checked with inventory and this item works for the model you provided with no problem
Melvin: thanks
Charles W.: You are welcome, would you like to purchase it with store pickup online?
Melvin: no I will just go get it
Melvin: bye
Charles W.: You can place your order online so we can reserve this before this is sold out, remember that customer can order it

not completingGennece Hampton
P.O. Box 593 (325 S. Bell Street)
Harlem, Georgia, 30814
706-339-2799
gennece@aol.com

March 17, 2018

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing very UPSET of my Samsung refrigerator icemaker installation. I purchased my product to be delivered on February 25, 2018 between the hours of 3-5 p.m., the installers came at 10:32 a.m. I was not home, therefore they returned the refrigerator to the store. When I got home before 3 p.m., there was a note stating they tried to call me because they were not supposed to come out that late on Sunday, but remember Lowes are the ones who set up the appointment. I called them and Shane one of your store managers told me they could not come back out the same day because they had no one to bring it back out. I told him I had medications that had to be refrigerated that is why I set the appointment time for them to the deliver. After everything said and done my refrigerator was delivered by Ryan one of the delivery guys with the icemaker but installment was not completed due to the clamp to connect the water line. I was told to come the store the following day in Evans, Georgia (706-868-4112) to pick up the part. The installation was supposed to be completed by Lowe’s. The clamp was connected improperly, and the water line has been leaking underneath my sink. I called the store and spoke with Christina notifying them of the problem and she told me one of the appliance manager were on their way to my home to access the problem and she set another appointment on March 7, 2018. She also told me there was a conversation held earlier that day about my concern. But, as of this day March 17, 2018 no one has come to assist me or even called. Please also note, when the refrigerator was delivered it was dented on the right side and Ryan told me he would give me a $50.00 credit which I have not seen on my credit card.

I have water damage under my sink and the problem is still HERE.

UPSET CUSTOMER

Gennece Hampton

March 15th I purchased 29 boxes of 737996 Matrix flooring on transaction # 89145606 03-15-18 from store 0463. After paying invoice 11234 I waited in the loading area for 15 minutes waiting for assistance in loading, assistant never showed. Loaded all 29 boxes, I am 57 years old with a bad back but struggled to load. Drove 50 miles home to discover I purchased the wrong tile. Returned to store 0463 and went to customer service desk. Associate asked me to pull down to lumber arear, he would call them and then they would unload. Two employees came out, one on forklift and other walking. I asked if they were here to unload flooring, they told me no. Sales person R S0463SW1 came out and asked the same two if they would unload the flooring out of my truck and they told her no also, told her to call someone from flooring department to come out and unload since there was three of them. I did not have time to waste, I told the young lady that I do it myself. Unloaded flooring and took inside. Obtained my credit, then was going to get correct flooring wanted to talk to manager first., they paged him, no show. I left my name and phone number and asked for him to call me. Gary did call me, I informed of the situation, he apologized and asked if I knew names. Said he was sorry and asked if I would give them another chance. Will not have had other problems with this store in the past. I then drove to store 1965 in Lindale, purchased 48 boxes of flooring on invoice 95650 needed for same square feet. These guys are professional's, helped me all the way around, loaded, thanked me for my business and made me fell like a customer. This is Great Customer Service. In the past year I have redone my mothers house and also mine, spending close to $100,000.00 That might not be big for a company your size but that is HUGE for me. If you want to call me that is fine. My number is 903-530-5478

Placed an order on line and requested that it be delivered. Called the store 4 times to find out when the order would be delivered. Each time I was put on hold by the order department for a extended amount of time (30 min +) and never got any information about my delivery. Tried calling and talking to the store operator and got the same treatment. If I could get someone to talk to I would cancel the order.

I purchased a refrigerator about a year ago. After it arrived I noticed the door was damaged. Called Lowes the next day and they said they would send me another one. After not hearing anything for almost two weeks I began calling. Never was able to make contact. The person I needed to talk to was always in a meeting and they would have her call me. This never happened. I finally got in my car and drove the 50 miles to Montgmery in order to finally talk to someone. This time was told my refrigerator was arriving that night and they would get it to me. 10 days later got a call wanting to know if I told the driver it was not a good day to deliver. I never talked to driver. Another week goes by and I finally get replacement refrigerator. Was told by delivery guys my refrigerator had been in warehouse for 4 weeks and driver had taken it for delivery once but was running late and took back to warehouse. Lowes apologized and said they would send me a gift card for my troubles. This never happened either. Now to the present. My refrigerator(still under warranty) is now frosting up on freezer side and doors are misaligned. Called Lowes on 2/23/18. Was told repairman would call within 3 days to schedule a date to repair refrigerator. DID NOT HAPPEN. Called back on 3/5/18 and was told I would be contacted on 3/6/18. DID NOT HAPPEN. Need to know if you have any intention of honoring warranty.

appliance repair is ridiculous. Too many parties are involved in setting up an appointment that then gets changes and still NO ONE shows up or even offers a courtesy call! The telephone complaint line leaves you on hold forever before anyone answers .

We purchased a wall oven from Lowe's on 5 March 2018. We expected that delivery would be 2 or 3 days later but after a week went by, we went by Lowe's to see what the problem was because we knew the payment had already been cleared by Lowe's.
The salesman was good and tried to get information what the hold up was and told us we would receive a call the next day which we did; however, the installers told us it would be another week before they would deliver. That is 2 weeks and a day after we made the purchase. They are now scheduled to deliver on March 20th. If we had known it was going to be that long, we would have purchased elsewhere. We have bought several appliances from Lowe's over the years with satisfactory service but we are not happy with this one.

Scheduled to repair faulty dryer which was originally scheduled was for tomorrow, was informed by Lake appliance repair company, could not honor time, was told by phone it would be the 21st, 8 days from today, and now this 2nd email from you, which is now March 27th to get our dryer repaired!. There was and continues to be clearly erroneous information provided by Lowe's, asked for supervisor, was referred to Samsung, spoke with them,, who earliest was Monday March 19th. In either case, suffice to say, this is completely unacceptable in a busy household, and reflects poorly on both Lowe's and Samsung. Based on this experience, I am unlikely to shop at Lowe' s in the future or purchase a Samsung product anywhere and anytime again. I will be in contact with the BBB next. I do not blame Lowes or Samsung for the mechanical failure of the item which is under warranty, but both companies poor customer service and complete disregard, and might I add incompetence for and in assisting your customers, is quite evident here.

Lowe's Repair Scheduled Notification / DAVID COSSU / 1-23599922757
Product Information
Brand SAMSUNG
Type Electric Dryers
Model number DV45H7000EW

I was trying to purchase some kitchen appliances and arrange delivery from the Hemet, California Lowes. There were some issues that needed to be discussed. I called the store and initially tried to speak to an associate in the appropriate dept. After many attempts with the phone never being answered and disconnected, I called, asked for and spoke to a manager, named Jennifer. She was very helpful and answered my questions. At some point I had more questions and called back to speak to her. She was unavailable. I was connected to another manager, Christina. To answer my question, Christina said she had to speak to an associate in the kitchen appliance dept, who had just left for lunch. Christina promised me that she would call me back in an hour when that associate had returned. After not hearing from Christina for approx. 3 hours, I called and was told that Christina had gone to lunch. I asked for and was connected, after much waiting to another manager, George. Even after explaining to George all the problems I had been having getting some answers about my prospective purchase, George was very, rude and dismissive. The final issue that I discussed with George was the installation contract for the appliance. I asked him how much it would be and he told me that I would have to speak to someone in the appliance dept. I reiterated how many attempts and how impossible it had been to contact that person. I suggested that, since he was in the store, he could just walk over there and get that information for me. I inquired if it was too far to walk and guess he didn't like the question, as the line went dead.
Is this the quality of customer care and service that Lowes prides itself on?

Steve Shaw
714-812-2628

Hello, my name is Jody Novak and I am writing you to bring some safety concerns to your attention. I am an advocate for bulling in the work place and I am a mandatory reported. In the Helena office a new manager has recently been hired I only know her first name not her last. Her name is betsy. I got two issues I want to bring to your attention. first issue: bullying co-workers
I want to report her to the head office and reported her in our local store.
She is being unprofessional with the co-workers she works with. she yells and screams at them she does not ask co-workers to do things rather demands in a very unprofessional manner. She targets a multiple variety of co-workers and bullies them to get done what she wants. (concerning a specific employee here are some detailed examples: the employee was bringing up pellets to the front of the store and was yell at by betsy to not be bring anymore to the front of the store. *note: the employee knows his job and has worked for the company for 10 years and has done this specific job daily with no issues until she was hired*
another example this specific employee was going on break when she approached him and demanded him to go take returns to their proper stations. instead of letting him take his break as he was already in the break room. Betsy is pushing co-workers above their limit and causing retaliation.
I personally have witnessed and observed her behavior toward the coworkers in the work place and as a professional advocate and reporter I want you to know this is not a good situation for anyone.
issue two: not following labor laws
Betsy oversees making out employee’s schedules and it has been brought to my attention by many different employees that she is scheduling them to close the store and open the next day. An example an employee mention to me that he must work from 7am - 11pm and had to be to work at 6am the next morning. due to safety precautions and the labor laws there is to be 8 hours between shifts in this type of industry. Which shows you that this manager Betsy is not following rules and regulation concerning both federal and state regulations.
I wanted to bring this to your attention and ask that action be taken in this matter asap. I would appreciate it. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me. thank you for your time.

Purchased Char Broil Commercial Gas Grill (model # 463242715) from Kailua Kona Store three years ago. Grills and diffusers have deteriorated. Although there is an identical Gas Grill for sale on the floor the store employees told me that the parts are not available because the model is discontinued. The grills and diffusers in the floor model for sale are the exact dimensions as mine. There are numerous grills and diffuser parts on the shelves for sale, none of which are the dimensions I need. I cannot believe that Lowe's has discontinued a model and replacement parts while selling a new one on the floor without alerting the potential buyer that this is a discontinued model for which parts are not available. If these parts are still available I would like to know how to order them. Your internet site does not include the dimensions of the parts.

To Whom it may Concern:

In 2014, I had Lowe’s come to my house at 4952 Buck Tail Lane in Paso Robles California in order to give me a quote on fencing. Mellissa came out and took measurements of all that was required. I also stated I had two large dogs that would need to be protected and the fencing strong enough. I received the quote, which was fair. Mellissa said it was a three to four day job. Great. That was the timeline that I needed. KC Construction was the sub -contractor and the job when they thought it was complete was over a month. I complained to Lowe’s about this length of time and the contractor showed up when a complaint was made. I have a gate put together with six foot panels. They left without placing cane bolts in either side of gate. Gate was held together by gate latch (only). KC Construction felt the job was complete. I complained, they came back to put in (1) cane bolt, NOT TWO! I complained and Lowe’s office called yet nothing after that was done.
I put in a second cane bolt because of lack of anything from Lowe’s to satisfy the issue. I have attached photo’s of the straight crap job Lowe’s did. Today, my dog ran through the gate because there was no wood inserted within plastic fence post to hold screws in.

All, I am beyond disgusted. I want this job fixed.

John Ghenes (COL, Retired)

I purchased a cargo trailer for over $2,000.00 at your lowes of Lakewood Washington on Sept 12th, 2017. Delivery was in the latter part of October, 2017. I was given the paperwork, along with the title and assumed i had all the necessary documents needed to register it into my name. I brought the trailer back to Blanco, New Mexico(near Farmington, New Mexico) for registration since this is where the trailer will be used. First, the title was never reassigned to me from the Lowe's of Lakewood, Wa store. Second, i was not given a sales receipt listing the VIN number and the purchase price. It is required by the Motor Vehicle Department here in Farmington, New Mexico. I have contacted Customer Care, Lowes of Lakewood, and Lowes of Farmington, all of which state they cannot help me with this problem any further. Without the necessary paperwork to register this trailer, it's of no use to me and IF I can get no satisfaction from this complaint then I apparently have a $2000.00 piece of junk sitting in my yard that i cannot legally use. SOMEONE has to be able to help with this situation. It's been ongoing for a few months now, so now, i have to pay a penalty if and when i do ever get the proper papers for registration. If you cannot help me with this situation, then i wish to return it to the local Lowes and be issued a refund check for the entire amount plus the interest i've paid since i charged it to my lowes credit card and have essentially paid it off. You can contact me via either email, or phone @ 505-419-1514

On October 21, 2017 we signed a contract with Lowes in Dickson City, PA for new runs and vinyl flooring. The order was in excess of $6000, which we paid for IN CASH, FULL PAYMENT. We were not in a hurry for the installation, however, it has been over four months now with nary a call from Lowes, except for the frequent calls I made to follow up. I just got off the phone with a representative, having been on hold for 25 minutes, who told me all of the materials were not in, and would not be in until February 19 (I assume, 2018). This has been going on for months now. I could have been getting interest on my $6000, which was a withdraw from my 401k.

I don't want to go through the exercise of selecting my flooring again, which is the only reason I'm putting up with this.

Please respond. I'm almost at the point of consulting a lawyer.

This is not a complaint!! I had a amazing person take care of what i needed I the store. His name was jack. He helped me fast and with a great attitude!! Thanks jack. This was at the store in aiken SC

Ordered vinyl planks to be installed, store had 33 on hand, they couldn’t find them and did nothing for over 6 days until I complained. Now delivery is screwed up. Do not use them!!!!!

This is a follow-up of a complaint that I filed on 2/3/18. The experience was at the CDA, Idaho Lowes, I also filed another complaint on 2/6/18 as well. Since then, on 6/8/18 I received several calls from both Lowes Corporate as well as the Lowes store.
One of the Managers at Lowes (Tanner) wanted me to come down today (2/9/18 , and make all this frustration up to me. I met Tanner this afternoon, and he both apolijized for all the hassles, and then really made it all up to me, and then some. I did want to be compensated, and he exceeded my expectations. I found him both genuine and very professional in the way he handled the situation. He also convinced me that the root of the problems were very adequately addrressed. I returned to the store a second time, and did more shopping. Overall, I am very pleased with Lowes and how the handled the issues.
Sincerely; James Pappas (208) 699-2801

About one week ago, at the Coeur D'Alene, Idaho Lowes, I was in the tool dept., and saw 2 boxes of stainless steel nails on the clearance rack with no price. I brought them to the customer service to get the clearance price. They looked it up, and gave me the full retail price. Again, I stated that it was on the clearance rack for some time, and it should be a reduced price. The woman called a short older man to customer service to solve the mystery. This fella gave me the full retail price, with the idiotic explanation that sometimes when an item is discontinued --- this is how they get rid of it?
Before I could respond, the customer service lady told him bluntly that his explanation made absolutely no sense. She took the words right out of my mouth. He then discounted about $10 off of the $62 price. I said no thanks and left in disgust.
About a week later, I walked in the store (last night) and right in front of the entrance is a rolling clearance cart. I grabbed a box of double spring door hinges that had a full size price sticker with a proper description of the item and a bar code. The price was $17.64 Per Case. I brought the box up to purchase and was told that the price is per hinge, not per case. I showed the huge price sticker that stated otherwise and objected. She then called for the same old guy, and I got the same old runaround. She called a manager named "Tyler" on the phone, and it was relayed to me that the price is actually $28 per hinge! He did not even bother to come up front, or even listen to the customer service lady try to explain what was happening. I told the customer service gal that I would be contacting someone about all this deception and unnecessary frustration. She told me that she would hold the product for me at customer service, and I left.
I returned this evening to discover that it was not put aside as she stated. In fact, it was right back on the clearance cart with a black magic marker line across the "Per Case" on the price sticker. Also, plastered on the side of this clearance cart in huge letters is "75% off the lowest price marked on this cart only". I grabbed a bunch of items, made my way to the register, only to discover that once again, I was decieved. I was told that the 75% only applied to certain items on the cart !
At this point, I was so discusted that I just gave up and left. That's 3 times in a row that my intelligence was rudely insulted, and I do not even believe that this level of deception is even legal. While I do not believe that this garbage was intentional, at some point I would have expected someone to make right on it at the very least. Instead, I recieved no apologies, and only a thorough demonstration of just how much these people do not even care. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years, and it is a shame to see Lowes sink to this level.

Sincerely; James Pappas (208) 699-2801
This experience was at the CoeurD'Alene, Idaho Lowes.

Found a product on line . after several attempts to locate a store in my area who carries it, I contacted my local store only to be told that it is not available in my area at all. I then contacted Lowes help line and spoke with a person named Nonno very helpful, but problem was not resolved. I was informed that this product is not available at all , but it is still listed on the web page. I am not a happy customer when I do extensive research and decision making on a product that I would like to have in my home.
The very least Lowes could have done was to offer me a similar product at the price listed of the price that was no longer available but still listed on the LOWES web page. .
The item in question was 47.75 " X 7.98' Emblossed Paintable Brick Hardboard Wall Panel at the cost of $2.52 each. The only way to find this product is to look up Red Brick Paneling which gives you an option to Red Or White. But as you can guess no option was even offered. What is this saying to your customer base? And why do you think your customer base is going to your competitor even if they have to pay a higher price. I wonder.
Sincerely ,
Lawrence J. Hausch Jr. 109 Water St. West Unity Ohio 43570 419-277-2499

When to Lowe's at the vacaville California needed some supply to fix Windows. When to the cashier to ring Up my supply I am retired air force veteran told the cashier that,but she informed me that now I had to have a 244 form and I had to go to the information desk to get it Ok I was not aware of this and the middle of my purchase of $146. Worth of items and made me fill like I had to make my purchase without my discount I felt cheated and made me feel like I was trying to steal something this made me mad ,so I went to returns and go my money back,I talked to the manager and told him what happen and he apologized ,it would not been so bad if we vet know of this instead of finding out to late I feel embarrassed there was a note of this at the register but that to late ,no note in the entrances how a vet suppose to know? From now on I will shop at home depot I post this on Facebook to let other know what going on a Lowe's.

Rude Female employee at the Kitchen Cabinet design center in Riverhead NY

I have a contract for roof replacement, at the Zephyrhills, Fl. store which I paid for on 12-18-2017. I was told at that time that it would be about three weeks before I could get the work done. After four weeks of not hearing from them I called and was told that it was a week out, I called again yesterday and was told they would check into it and call me back. I'm still waiting on that call.

Let me start with this job took almost 15 months to complete (we signed the contract on 09/21/2016 and Richard completed on 12/18/2017), I understand that 12/26/2016 to 02/28/2017 I was on travel but no one was going to install windows and siding during that time. The no install date during my travel was made clear to the Lowes representative who came out to give us a quote.

The feelings of happiness of getting our house updated was destroyed and was replaced by the "what is the next head ache" we had to deal with.

I would rate the overall LOWES experience a D minus at best. I would not have another job done with Lowes that has Rico DiMattia or any of his crew / crews involved. I do believe a lot of the issues of labor was caused by internal strife between Rico and the people he hires that overflowed to our job. Not having a local project manager to talk to or to inspect a job is a huge detriment to Lowes. We feel some of the problems we had would not have occurred if there had been someone to check the progress of the job at the job site. We were left with the feeling that 'we (Lowes) got your money, so what'.

The first item to bring forward is communication, if I did not make the effort to call and find out what was going on with ordering of replacement I would not have been kept up to date. There are two instances where we spent all Saturday waiting for a delivery that never came. When I called I was told that the store had cancelled the delivery - the cancellation of the delivery was not as bad as the fact that no one picked up the phone and called. The same held true to trying to find out when the installer would be on site. I do not know about you but 10 am to 2 pm does not allow for much work to be completed.

I tried to call you on several days in a row only to have your answering machine answer and asked to leave a message, but it could not record due to the machine being full.

There is a problem with people taking measurements for doors - each time we had an issue, the door / door hole would be measured and the result was either a door too small or too large.

There is a problem somewhere between the shipping of items from the manufacturer to Lowes to the delivery to the customer. Several windows and sliding door had to be replaced due to the nail flanges being broken off and scratched. One sliding door came shipped 90 degrees from the way it should have been packaged.

There is a problem when there is product that has to be replaced that it takes three weeks (minimum) to get the replacement, then the rescheduling of workers back on site. You are looking on an average of 5 weeks if not longer to try and complete the job.

The manufacturer representative from Reliabilt (Atrium windows and doors); Rob Yonkers, came to our house for our windows and sliding door only to make promises he did not keep - that is a huge issue with me. The second item; the sliding door, came with a manufactured defect - a sag in the middle of the vinyl frame which was extremely obvious. Rob told me that the company knew that there were issues with the manufacturing of the sliding door, my question was why would you send out a defective product if you knew of the issue? Lowes did step up and replaced that sliding door.

After the siding was cut back for the installation of the windows there was an issue with that installer, because we did not know when they would be back we had to have the siding secured - the installer used ice shield and during their hap hazard installation of it damaged two or more of the windows. Plus it made our house look like some trailer trash lived there, I am not happy one bit over that.

The storm door prior to Richard was a nightmare, instead of telling us that the storm door was the wrong size, it was hacked up to try and make it fit. That process also damaged the interior door. When it was finished the storm door would barely open half way. I have pictures of this, plus Richard was sent out to provide Lowes a second opinion.

I took those pictures to Lowes - Pocomoke and showed them to Tracey Mason.

I would like to say that Tracey was quick to step up and helped to get our issue with the storm door and interior door resolved.

Richard did come out and was able to install the front door and storm door with out any issue that I am aware of. He was courteous and professional.

I have a log of the days and what transpired up to Richard the door / storm door installation.

I believe that Lowes should provide compensation (not store credit) for all of the issues that was caused by the poor communications, poor manufacturing of products and poor selection of contractors to perform the work. This does not touch the issue of all the time off from work that I had to take.

I got a response from customer care from a Joey D.(from LOWES customer care) who said they would be in contact no later than two days, that was 15 days ago. Only goes to show there is no customer care at LOWES customer care site.

Lowes ranked 1 star because You do not have negative stars.

Worst customer service experience ever sent unqualified technician to install a dishwasher Spent almost $1000 to buy and have a dishwasher installed but the technician couldn’t do it so canced the order l will never shop Lowe’s again

I am a VET have hospital card as proof -- your people were offended when I asked for the same information as they were asking of me. Home Depot from now on and Ian sure you don't care

Dear Sir / Madam

On November 10th, 2017 , I called Lowes to have my AC replaced. I got an appointment on 11/14/2017 with Lowes Representative to come to my home, and to give me his offer, his name is Scott Dail.

On 11/14/2017 at 1800, He came home along with Tran rep. Told me there is a 400 Lowes rebate on the deal to sign the contract, and I asked him what I need to do to submit for the rebate, he said, " I will do it myself, and you do not need to do anything, and it will take 6-8 weeks to be received". As a result I made the deal. On 11/24/2017, The AC was placed and has no issues since then.

On January 10th 2018, I called Scott Dail on his phone , left a message inquiring about the status of the rebate. He called me back informing me that, the rebate has been submitted and in the process and to give it couple weeks to received it.

I called him back on 01/23/2018 to check the status on his both numbers he provided me. They are 210-428-9278, and 210-764-8052. The first number mentioned has call restriction, and the second one is been disconnected. Thus I could not talk to him, So I texted him on the first number, and has no respond.

SO, I called customer service on 01/23/2018 talked to Reynold D. and he notified me that, he submitted a claim, provided me with the claim number as 1-19088630535, and will expect a call back in regarding that matter. And until today 01/26/2018, I have not received a call yet.

So, I called customer service again today 01/26/2018 at 0945 to ask about the status, talked to Rebecca W. she put me on hold for a while, then she notified me that, She reached the Manager on Duty for the location the purchase had been made from, and he will look into it and will call me today, and he has not called me.

At the end, I am very frustrated and disappointed because I chose Lowes with higher in price at least $1500 than other company, just because the Lowes's reputation, but what I am experiencing now is not Lowes, and if I have to escalate this issue to the court to get my money, I defiantly will. Just to be clear, what Scott Brian did, is win-win scam case, and unfortunately, I trusted him because he came under the name of Lowes.

I am looking forward to hear from you

Regards
Ehab Tawadrous
Phone number 210-931-3032
email; ehab.tawadrous@yahoo.com

My wife and I were shopping at the north Bentonville Lowe's around 8:00 Friday night. there were very few customers in the store. After getting a number of items my wife had to ask the front desk person twice for some help in selecting some light bulbs. It took 10 to 15 minutes and no one came. We finally picked out a bulb we weren't sure of and went to check out. When checking out the clerk missed ringing up 3 items that he put in our basket. We had to point out to him that they were missed. this mistake would have cost your store about $35. Your staff out numbered the customers in the store by at least 2 to 1 and still we couldn't get waited on. Your service is seriously lacking.

Today, 22 Jan 2018 I shopped at the Killeen Texas Lowes Blvd location for over the 100th time. When I showed my Retired Military ID Card I was told that until I apply for the 10% discount online I will not get the discount...So I guess our ID Card that we fought and defended this country for is no longer good enough for your Stores? I know its pretty easy to fill out the online request but that's not the complaint here... Your a profit company and I know that you are aware that every time a active duty or retired service member shops and is denied the discount you KNOW that's one of most likely Thousands of times at least that Full price was paid... IS IT THAT you hope for profit sake that most will just pay and not bother? How many Hundreds of Thousands of dollars are made by your company by denying the discount at check out until we sign up online, or better yet just don't bother? Why cant your policy be to go ahead and sign us up on the spot? Most that are told about this new change (Like me and Thousands others) were not aware of this change need the product and just pay,,, even if its just one time until we do sign up. Telling us at the check out and then denying the discount is not good business. You say you Support our Nations Military? Then stop doing everything you can to continue the discount while trying to say WE SUPPORT OUR MILITARY.. I would never tell your family and friends on a battlefield,, sorry until you sign up online for our protection I just cant defend your country and Life....

Went to Lowes to buy a brass faucet... about one third of the inventory in that area was empty. They had no faucet in 3/4'' that I could use even temporarily. I went to Home Depot and all of their inventory was full. I had a choice of several different types. When asked for help at Lowes, I was sent to another department twice and then a third employee seeing that I was simply getting the run around came and confirmed that they not only didn't have any faucets on the shelves, but they had none in stock. Lowes in Zephyrhills sucks.

I used to LOVE Lowe's. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my home repair supplies. Now I can't think of too many reasons to go back for ANY of my big stuff!! I bought a storm door for a rental home on 12-8-2017. The guy was sent out to measure and, low and behold, came to my address instead of the one listed on the invoice. I had to wait another week for him to measure the door at the correct house. I was told that the door would be in the store within 1-2 weeks. After 3 weeks I called to find out the status because I never received a call from the installation people. They said that they checked with the store I used to shop at (Wilmington Pike in Bellbrook, OH) and the door wasn't in. I waited until after the holidays and on 1-8-2018 I called the store to find out when the door was expected. It had been sitting at the store since 12-23-2017. I was scheduled for installation on 1-14-2018 between 9-11 but that was canceled because there was a call for bad weather (which didn't start until 4:00 in the afternoon). My reschedule date was 1-18-2018 between 2:00-4:00. I took off work early to be there because no one else could. I sat in the driveway for over 1/2 an hour before heading home (just down the street, thank God). Over the next hour and a half I went down 2 more times and no one had shown up. At 3:50 I called the Lowe's installation number and spoke with a very nice gentleman (Jonathan). He checked for me and said that the installation company would try to reach the installer assigned to this area and that he would call me. I heard from the installer at 4:25 and he said that he'd had a flat tire this morning and was running behind. Maybe a phone call so I didn't have to take off work?! He was offended that I couldn't give him sympathy for a flat tire and that it was his first day. I find it bad policy to not call when you're not on time for an appointment!! This whole situation was terrible!!! I'm glad it happened with a storm door and not the flooring job I'm getting ready to do!!! I know where I won't be going for large purchases and jobs anymore. Sorry but I can't afford to spend this kind of time and money when the service is poor.

I PURCHASED A BOSCH DISWASHER FROM THE PORT CHARLOTTE, FL STORE ON 12/22/2017. I RECEIVED THE DISHWASHER A WEEK LATER AS IT WAS DELIVERED BY THE PLUMBING CONTRACTOR THAT YOU HIRED. IT PROCEEDED TO TAKE THE DISHWASHER OUT OF THE BOX TO FIND THAT PARTS WERE TAKEN FROM THE BOX AND WERE MISSING IN MINE. HE HAD HIS OFFICE CALL THE LOWES STORE AND MAKE THE PARTS THAT WERE MISSING AVAILABLE TO ME FOR PICK UP SO HE COULD COME BACK TO INSTALL THE DISHWASHER. I PICKED UP THE PARTS LAST WEEK AND HE AGAIN CAME DOWN TO INSTALL THE DISHWASHER. LOWES HAD GIVEN ME THE INCORRECT PARTS (THEY WERE NOT EVEN FOR A BOSCH DISHWASHER)!!! SO HE HAD MADE A TRIP FOR NOTHING AGAIN AND I STILL DID NOT HAVE IT INSTALLED. YESTERDAY THE PLUMBER WENT IN PERSON TO THE LOWES AND AGAIN THEY DID NOT HAVE THE INSTALL KIT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH MY DISHWASHER, IN FACT THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT AN INSTALL KIT WAS. THEY SAID THEY NEEDED TO ORDER AN ENTIRE NEW DISHWASHER TO GET THE PARTS I WAS MISSING. I AM EXTREMELY UPSET WITH LOWES AS IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE I ORDERED THE DISHWASHER. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THE DISHWASHER ON MY NEW LOWES ACCOUNT AND I WOULD LIKE THAT CHARGE CREDITED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT UNTIL MY DISHWASHER IS INSTALLED AND WORKING. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SERVICE THAT LOWES APPLIANCE DEPT. SUPPLIES AND THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE APPLIANCES THEY SELL. THE PLUMMER THAT WAS TO INSTALL HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT THEY WERE HIRED TO DO AND I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISES FOR THEIR COMPANY. I THINK I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR THE INCONVENIENCE YOUR COMPANY HAS PUT ME THROUGH AND EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU AS TO THE STATUS OF MY ORDER AND CREDIT CARD CREDIT ASAP. (914) 474-7277 THANK YOU- CANDACE TRACY

I just posted the following on Facebook and someone suggested that I let Lowes Corporate know about this situation.
"Just wanted to let our Facebook friends to NEVER ORDER windows from LOWES.
August 30 we placed an order with Lowes to have 15 windows to be replaced. The windows came in at the end of October and were delivered to us on Nov. 2nd. The 2 installers came on Sat., Nov 4 and installed 10 of the windows. It turned out that the large pane for the living room window was broken. The garden window was also broken and the bathroom window opened the wrong way. After over 25 phone calls to the installers, the Project Manager and the Project Coordinator the windows still have not been installed. And to top it off our old windows that were replaced are still sitting on our front lawn. When I've call the Project Coordinator or the installers they tell me that they will check on the order and get back to me. Well, that has never happened.
We did get a call on Mon., Jan.8 and she told me that the windows were in. We set up a tentative installation date of Jan. 12, but the installers would call to confirm the date. Well guess what, it is now January 17th and we haven't heard one word from them. They are the worst company that we have ever done business with. So please DO NOT order any type of home improvements from Lowes."
I think that this is just so horrible and some type of restitution should be involved. I WAS going to order a new window for our downstairs living room and that kitchen. I think that replacing these two windows is little compensation for all the mistreatment we have been through by your company. We had to go through the holidays with the old windows on our front lawn, were promised phone calls and am STILL waiting for an installation date. Our Project Coordinator (Victoria Jones) was very difficult to reach and didn't return our calls. Our Project Manager ((Eric Glantz) didn't return my phone calls. I want this problem resolved as soon as possible.

I hired Lowes of Mt Vernon, IL to come and install a door for me, the installer came out and looked it over and gave me an estimate on putting in a pre hung steel door and storm door, I agreed to the work. I told them we would be using the same dead bolt equipment as we have adt security and it was provided by them. He told me that was fine. He scheduled the job came out and hung the door, Not once did he call me to tell me that a strike plate was missing, I go out to check the door and find I can not lock the dead bolt as there is no strike plate and the lock does not match up with the wood. I called Lowes to set up for him to come out and finish the work. Lowes set up a work order for it. The installer (Stan) called and said he would be out on Monday to finish. He did not show and did not answer my calls, so I called Lowes to find out a time he would be there, Lowes stated between 9 and 12, I said that was fine, about 10 mins later I get a call and I am told that there should have never been a work order on this and that the installer cant afford to drive 110 miles to put in a strike plate and make sure the door locks. I was asked why I didn't have a strike plate there, I was never informed one was needed until after the fact. I was rudely talked to and then told the installer would call me, he did and said I got him in trouble with Lowes and that he would never be back out to my house ever. He also accused me of wanting something for free. I don't want any thing I only want the door done right, and had it been done right the first time we would not be having this problem. I think when a job is bid out they should tell you ever thing you need to finish the job, that is why they come out and look it over measure and tell you what is needed for it. If I knew how to install the door and what was needed I would not have had to hire Lowes to being with. I put this on my Lowes charge but feel at this time with the rudeness and incompetence of the employers I will pay this account off and then cut the card up and use Menards or Home depot from now on. I only wanted my door done right.
Sincerely
Dee Flota

contracted with Lowes to do a flooring installation. Once they got my payment in full, things went south. I have had to call Cristina Greene to get an estimate on several occasions. Once she finally gave me an estimate, she set up delivery of materials. She then told me to contact Legacy Flooring who was doing the install to be put on the installation schedule. Well after 2 days of going backwards and forwards with Legacy, I was finally put on schedule for this coming Tuesday December 19, 2017. Spoke to Johnathan @ Lowes offices who helped to get that done. Still have not heard from Cristina Greene on when the rest of my materials would be delivered to my home. Have been calling since Wednesday and today is Saturday to no avail. No one is answering the phone in flooring, nor has Cristina gotten back with me as she said she would on delivery of my shoe moldings. Piss poor customer service. Lowes is my favorite store (or was), until I encountered this. I will never deal with them on installation or prepayment of anything ever again. Took them no time whatsoever to charge my credit card, but when am I going to get service? Worst customer service of my life.

I will never buy another appliance at Lowe's again! Home depot is just as competitive and convenient.
My washing machine broke after 9 years,which was purchased at Lowe's along with the other 5 appliances.
I should have walked out when the salesman was rude and provided me no help at all. He said that it could be delivered the next day. That morning I the delivery was canceled because the pedestal was not available. Now delivery was promised the next day. The time slot was 3pm to 5pm. I lo work early and waited until after 5pm and call to see ww what the hold up was...I was told that the delivery was canceled and I never was contacted. I called to place a complaint and I was put on hold and cut off twice!
Finally the third day it was delivered.
Now I familiarize myself reading the book provided and tried to start a load....it was not working. After some time I realized that the man never turned the water on but he stated that he tested it and it was working. Now I had to move the machine and turn the water back on by myself!
Do you realize how heavy this Samsung front loader is?
This entire experience was a disaster from the start and I. felt that you should be informed.
As I said before, I will hesitate before shopping at Lowe's again!
Kathy Hart
31 Crater Lake Road
Howell, N.J. 07731

on Nov.18th, I ordered a refrigerator at your store in Loganville, GA. Told it would be delivered on Dec. 14th. Called on 14th to find out it was placed on back order until January. Received a call the evening of the 14th from the delivery department, informing me my refrigerator would be delivered on the following day sometime 2-4pm. As a result, I took a day off from work, emptied my old fridge, and waited for the delivery person. At 3:30 I called the delivery company and was informed that my order was not going to be delivered. I called the Loganville store and spoke with the store manager. He informed me that someone made a mistake on the delivery schedule and I just had to wait until January to get the refrigerator that I ordered in November. The only solution the store manager offered was a loaner fridge, which would involve me taking another day out of my schedule for a loaner fridge in addition to taking another day off for the replacement fridge. It seemed as if the store manager was out of touch with reality. As a result of Lowe's negligence, I lost a day of pay. Also, I purchased this item on my Lowe's account. I am paying interest on something that might arrive 2 months late, if at all.

I paid for a water heater on the cell phone, they had assured me that they had 3. Sent my plumber to Lowes to get it. They had none, so my guy still charged me 250 bucks, so how's that? Don't go there, and my friends will not either. They didn't even apologize and still charged me!
The staff was lazy and could care less, like I was bothering them.

zero stars..will NEVER shop there again! I arranged purchase and delivery of a washer/dryer and applied for a credit card solely to have 6 months same as cash..was directed to customer service to complete my purchase. It took a half hour of my time in appliances. But I was at customer service 2 hours. The order had not processed completely. All I had was a flimsey small paper receipt that I could have easily dropped showing I had 6k credit which I never requested. I had asked to lower the limit in appliances but he said customer service would have to do it.So they couldnt contact the man who had helped me in appliances..he was in stock room pulling items for other customers. I would say at best 10 employees were in store including cashiers. I couldn't leave with my credit in the air..and purchase in the sir. I couldnt even simply cancel the sale. Finally they had the sense to simply re-ring up all items and give another delivery date. They didnt know how to lower my credit limit and today upon calling to cancel my credit found that instead they had increased it to $13000.00 with me buying a home in just a few days wreaking havock to my credit! Then upon calling today after it taking 1 hour to wait in line to cancel my order yesterday..I was given a run around by your neverending automated phone responses. Then upon getting a human with poor english and upon telling her I wanted proof that my account was closed via email. She asked for my email which I gave and "then" was told the ptoof could only be mailed and she needed my address..I had to "prove" my address. I have a mailing and a physical. She almost hungbup on me for giving my po box first. Then I wanted to file a complaint and was directed to a complete automated system. NEVER AGAIN..AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!

Bought Ceramic tile base board and adhesive from Lowes for tiling my kitchen. After a week adhesive the recommended is still not dry and tile is coming up. Will Not return phone call and store manager is always not there.

We scheduled to have a deck built. The credit card information was incorrect. The wrong color was ordered. We were placed at end of line for installs once the correct color materials came in. The installer did not show and has been fired from contracting because he did not show for other jobs as well. A new installer was found. Install date is Dec4 - purchase was Aug 4 ! Materials were missing day of install. Installer did not have plans for deck. Additional pieces had to be ordered at Day 2 and then they ran out of materials on Day 3. Install completed on Dec 12. We spent over 6k for composite for the look and care and there are exposed areas from where the composite was cut to fit ! It looks horrible. Lincoln Logs look better. Through out this entire time customer service has been less than satisfactory - excuses, no follow up from the store level as well as the project manager side. I have additional details and I NEED and WANT to have my side heard and I need to know my options to have this fixed. I am tired of the lies. I am tired of not being treated like I don't matter. I have spent a lot of money in LOWES over the years and especially in the past 8 months and it may stop here. I am unable to reach a manager at the Dirksen Store in Springfield IL. I am unable to reach the General Manager at the Bloomington IL store. I am unable to reach the supervisor at the project center in Indiana. There are too many details to place in this limited format ! I need someone to contact me.

Could you please tell me if customer service at the Latrobe pa. lowes is just for returns! Today I ask the employee working there if they had an item on stock in the store. Her matter of fact reply to me was and I quote " I cant do nothing without a item number" So if this is your policy please let me know not to waste my time asking customer service anything! I can say this isn't the first time this has happened to me. I thought she was rude and unprofessional ! So when I do go to your store I will make sure I know where the item is I'm looking for . Far be it for someone to be helpful.

I ordered a fridge on Nov 24 was told it would be here on Dec 2 between 9 and 11. I called the store did not have it in stock. But, did not tell me. I talked to louis from the newburgh ny store. He said they would pull one from the Kingston store and it would be here by 2. at 3 I called the trucking company. They said he canceled my order. it is no 4 and I can not get louis on the phone. I want to know why my order was canceled. I was here day waiting

Well I went to Lowe's around 7:30 PM to buy a Christmas tree. I guess maybe it must be close to closing time to experience displeasing service. There was a lady at the service desk and a whole bunch of employees standing in a group in front of the service registers. They immediately scattered off as soon as I was looking for a cash register to have someone help me. Since nobody was left to help me the lady at the service desk asked me, "Sir do you need help with your purchase?" At that point I thought she was going to get me checked out and help me. But instead she said, "There are some self check registers right ahead." Wow, talk about her stepping up for great service.

Why is it that a cashier in Lowe's in Goldsboro told me that effective 1 Jan 2018 I will have to have a "My Lowe's Card" in order to receive a military discount?? Really , , , another credit card or more business on credit for Lowe's. Let me also say this particular cashier was not very nice about her comments - requiring that I get a card. My husband (retired Navy Captain - 0-6) served with honor for 23 and a half years. I can assure Lowe's that while we appreciate the discount it is not something we expect or a small gift to us, especially if it requires that we have a Lowe's credit card. I was a volunteer over the years at Marine Corps-Navy Relief and I saw what too. much credit did to the younger families. Besides my military ID - I always pay with my USAA issued Visa card. One credit card and the information to keep up with. Does this mean you won't be accepting a different credit card as payment??? What about cash payments?? This is very confusing and disturbing to me as a consumer. Also this cashier did not turn her light on at her station - we had to go to her and ask - are you checking out??

I look forward to your response, Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Margaret W. Kornegay

I purchased a washing machine less than a year ago, it has quit spinning out the load. Lowes sent out Best Service Company and that repairman said nothing wrong with machine. Very next load, did the same thing. Now Lowes wants to send out the same company 4 days from today. Lowes customer servicer supervisor, Steve, could not help. Or I should say, would not help me. This was the worse servicer I have ever received. Don't buy from Lowes, don't buy the warranty from Lowes. They take your money and will not help you. It is all the manufactures fault.

I am a United States Marine veteran that spends thousands of dollars at your store. I was there last night 11/22/17 went to use my military discount showed my VA medical card as proof that I am a veteran and was told by a vey young girl at the counter that she was not going to give me my discount as of January unless I get on the internet and filled out the info for a my Lowes card.
I don't want to go on the internet and jump through your hoops for a card that I don't want to carry, I have enough cards in my wallet. The fact that a little girl telling me that my service to my country that I gave blood for was NOT good enough for a discount unless I jump through your hoops is very rude and insulting. Why is the fact that I AM a veteran NOT good enough for you?
I asked to speak with the store Manager waited for 15 min. and then the assisting manager walked up, I asked where the store manager was she said he's not here? I asked for a call form the manager and district manager but as of yet nothing. If you are going to give a Military discount just give it to us ! don't make us have to jump for you we have done enough for you. ITS VERY RUDE!

Went into your Stockland Townsville store had catalogue in my hand stood around for 10 minutes and NOT one staff member came to approach me I buy 90% of My clothes from your stores thank you

I bought $400 worth of glass backsplash at one store. Because that store didn't have enough I had go to a sister store to get th e rest. I paid
$9.33 at one and $10.98 at the other. I asked for the difference back to match the price. I was told "no".
I remodelled and did an add on
a few years ago. I used Lowe's materials exclusively then and was very pleased.
After this experience, I will not be utilizing Lowe's again.

Annette Billington
512 Frore r
Lincoln,Il

Today, I went in the store in Hartsville, SC and the temperature was below 30 degrees & the cashier(young lady) was very nice but very cold at the same time. I think it's a bit too much to have workers outside making sales and risking their own health. There isn't any particular temperature it should be before they're place out there? If there isn't, the company should be ashame and I feel for the young lady.

Within the last two years I've purchased all new Stainless Steel Appliances for my home and had my Master Bathroom Shower remolded along with my second Bathroom shower all Satisfactory to the "Customer". We started a project on my rental property that my Son and his Family Wife and Five Kids are living in, we are doing the Master Bathroom and the second Bathroom showers and Flooring. This project started approximately 4 weeks ago, first to go was the second Bathroom with the new shower door coming in Damaged and it took well over a week to get a new one everything else was fine.
(So much for customer service) The Master Bathroom was next and at the completion the Shower door would not close firmly so they adjusted it, BUT the Bigger issue is the POOR Tile Cut around the light that left the cut exposed after the light was installed. When they were called they came out and attempted to Caulk around the Light to cover the Cut! We called again and agreed with their recommendation and at their expense if a LED light would work when installed to cover the POOR Tile Cut then that would be acceptable BUT it only made it worse. We have been TWO WEEKS now trying to get this resolved! I'm giving this matter until this end of this week to be fixed Satisfactory to the "Customer".
Further more we have Flooring that we were planning to do five bedrooms and hallway right after the Holidays along with my Daughter's Master Shower at her home, Got News for you it won't be with LOWES based on this experience. My work has me traveling a lot and NO TIME to deal with something like this that I by the way am paying $14,000 for this particular Job.

Thanks
Keith Schueler
3137 Twilight Ct.
Middleburg, Florida 32068
904-318-8090

You know in the old days when a store said they closed at 8:00pm you could bet they stayed open till 8:00pm. But today I fell that all the Big Boy's like Lowes and Walmart taking over now and running all the mom and pop stores out ,and the dishonesty that their is in the world it is SAD when you go to the Lowes store in Texas City, Texas at 7:05 on a Sunday evening and a lady come's out and said we are closed. The web site clearly said open on Sunday from 8:00 am till 8:00pm. But go figure for now a store can close when they want to. Sorry MOM and POP for they surely don't stand up to your standard's. Thank's Lowes but it will be Home Depoit for me NOW!!!!!!!!!

10/5/2017-I went into the Lowes in Santee, CA and placed an order for a washer and dryer with my Lowes card. Associate asked me if I would like to purchase the pedestals that match but I declined for now. I was told my item would be at the store on 10/17 and would be scheduled for installation on 10/18.

10/8/2017- I check online for store availability for the pedestals they offered me. Says they have some available. I go back into the store and let an associate know that I just made a purchase for a new washer/dryer set and I would like to add on the pedestals that they originally offered me just three days before. The associate looks up the item and tells me that those pedestals for that washer and dryer, while they have one on display, have been discontinued. What?!

10/9/2017- I do some research at home, and I am able to find the pedestals available from JcPenny.com, $50 more than what they would have been at Lowes and no military discount. Disappointing, but considering I already made a $1400 purchase at Lowes for new appliances and Lowes has discontinued them, I am stuck making the purchase else where.

10/17/2017- Received automated message from DSI Logistics that my appliances would be delivered and installed the next day on 10/18 between 12:30-2:30pm.

10/18/2017- I receive a call at 10:54am from someone at the delivery call center saying "unfortunately the store pulled your order from todays delivery." Why? They did not know. I call Lowes in Santee and find out from an associate that the items still had not arrived and that they would look into it further and call me back.

10/25/2017- Still having not received a call back, I physically go into the store and speak to an associate face to face. They look it up and tell me that only the additional items (like water hose, etc) were received and that's why they pulled my order from delivery. Would of been nice to know since my husband missed a day of work to stay home. He then tells me now that the appliances will be available on 10/27 and to expect a call that same day to confirm a delivery time for the following day on 10/28.

10/27/2017- That evening I get an automated call confirming delivery for 10/28 between 10:00-12:00pm.

10/28/2017- Drivers haul up my dryer into the garage and tell me they have bad news. They show me the washer that they took off the truck and there is a very big visible dent in the front of it. He instructs me to call "Kim" at the Santee Lowes and let her know so they can arrange to deliver me a new one. The driver leaves the dryer in my garage to be installed another day/time whenever the washer is available. I call Kim and she apologizes and tells me that they should have inspected it closely before they left the store. She says she will call me "tomorrow or Monday" to arrange to have a new one sent out.

10/29/2017- Kim calls me back and lets me know that she is reordering me a new washer and will do what she can to expedite it. In the mean time, she offers to arrange to have the delivery guys deliver me the washer with the dent in it to use for the time being. She calls me later on that day again and lets me know she arranged delivery and installation for tomorrow 10/30 and to expect a confirmation call, however my replacement/new washer will not be available until November 28th! That same evening I receive an automated confirmation call saying the appliances will be delivered on Tuesday 10/31 between 10:00-12:00pm

10/31/2017- I receive a call around 9:00am from someone at the call center telling me she "just wants to make sure I got the message that they will not be delivering my order today." No, as a matter of fact I got a confirmation call the night before that they will be here between 10:00-12:00pm TODAY. What's going on? She instructs me to call the store for further information. I call the store and speak to a gentleman in appliances. He tells me that their delivery guys looked at the washer, determined they already attempted to deliver it back on 10/28 but it was damaged. So he tells me since it's damaged they did not pick up the item on their truck.....??? I told him Kim arranged to have the damaged item delivered to me today since the replacement/new washer would not be available until the end of November. "Let me make some calls to see what I can do and I'll call you back", he tells me. Fast forward three and a half hours later. I still have not received a call, so I call the store and follow up myself. I speak to a different associate in appliances, this time a lady, who puts me on hold and then comes back on the phone and tells me someone arranged yet another delivery for tomorrow 11/1 and to expect YET AGAIN, a confirmation call tonight. 8:50pm rolls around and I still have no received a confirmation call. So I call the Lowes in Santee and she tells me that they have until 9:00pm to call and confirm. Ten minutes later, no call.

11/1/2017- I get a voicemail from Karen saying apparently the delivery guys could not locate my dryer yesterday when they went to pick it up. A completely different story than what I was given yesterday. She asked that I call her back to arrange yet ANOTHER delivery since obviously they never came out yesterday. I call her back and she arranges a new delivery for tomorrow 11/2, and tells me we should be good to go since she put in the delivery request before 4:00pm unlike yesterday. But, that makes no sense since I spoke to an associate at 12:30p in the afternoon and they told me it was scheduled the next day. Anyways. I receive a confirmation call that evening confirming delivery for 11/2 between 10:30-12:30pm

11/2/2017- Delivery guys show up to deliver the washer. He asks me if the previous delivery guys checked to make sure the dryer works. I let him know they didn't plug it in or instal it. He says he only has an order to deliver and instal just the washer, but he was kind enough to do the dryer for me anyways.

This has been such a bad experience in terms of professionalism, communication and availability. While the employees and the delivery men were all kind and strived to be helpful (for the most part), this has not been a smooth transaction. It will be close to two months (estimated delivery of 11/28) I've had to wait now for these new appliances. This purchase in total was $1346.41 for washer, dryer, haul away of old appliances (two), delivery (free) and installation with 0% APR if paid in full within 18 months. I do not know how they go about the transaction to reorder the new appliance, etc, but I am really hoping now my promotional price does not get touched since she was doing a refund on the washer and reordering it after the fact. I also told the associate I was no longer having them haul my old ones since we found a new home for them. I was told she would refund me the $15x2.

Lowes has always been our number one choice for our home improvements because of the quality, value and military/veteran appreciation. I really hope that if you value your customers, you will take the time to contact me and help shed some light on what can be done to make this right.

Kindly,
Nicole Orellana
11448 Bridle Path Ln
Lakeside, CA 92040
760-485-4857

Lowes extended warranty is terrible, absolutely no help at all. I purchased a Maytag Washer and Dryer, purchased the 5 year extended warranty. 90 days later machine does not work. Called Lowes warranty dept. on 10.20 17. Lowes told me it would take up to 5 business days for service, and would contact me once service had been scheduled. I did not hear back from Lowes at all to let me know service was scheduled. I called back on 10/25 and spoke with Michael who told me they had scheduled service for 11-01-2017. I informed Michael that if they should cancel or not show up for any reason I will take the unit back to Lowes to be replaced. Michael assured my service had been scheduled.11/1 I took a day off work for service. At 4:30 pm I called Lowes Warranty Dept.Customer Service, spoke with Jasmine to inform them no one had arrived to repair my maytag washing machine, after being on hold for 40 minutes Jasmine informed me that service was scheduled with BoB's Appliance out of Southbend, IN. I was then transferred to Whirlpool. I spoke with Jackie at Whirlpool who informed me they had received no notification for service from Lowes for any service request. Jackie with Whirlpool also contacted Bobs Appliance while I was on the phone and BoB's Appliance had received no service order to service my Maytag Washing Machine. I called Lowes back and spoke with Tasha, had to explain once again the situation and asked to speak to a supervisor. After being on hold for another 30 to 40 minutes I skope with supervisor McKenzie. I explained yet again to McKenzie how Lowes Cust. Serv. had told me service was scheduled, that I had taken a day off to be home for the service call and found out from Whirlpool and BoB's Appliance that neither them had any of my information and service had never been scheduled. I explained I called on 10/25 and was assured service was scheduled and also no one from Lowes Cust Serv. ever contacted me to provide the information regarding service, that I had to call back twice to get any information. McKenzie blamed Whirlpool, I informed McKenzie Lowes Cust.Serv. reps told me this was scheduled. She would not take any responsibility for the mistakes Lowers Cust.Serv. had made. I was told I need to contact Whirlpool. I explained I took this day off work, I had been to the laundry mat 4 times in the past 2 weeks, altogether this had cost me 300.00, and asked what did I pay for with the extended warranty. I was told The 5 year extended warranty is only good for 4 years . Very disappointed, Supervisor offered no remedy, Lowes customer service is terrible. Supervisor continued to blame Whirlpool even after I told her per Lowes Cust Srv. Dept this was scheduled for service and neither BoB's Appliance or Whirlpool had any of my information or work orders / requests for service which Lowes told me was scheduled. I asked McKenzie to speak with her boss and was told she was the escalation point of contact and there was no one else I could speak with. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the way this has been handled by Lowes. Supervisor refused to take any responsibility for their mistakes. If this is not addressed I will contact the BBB and file a complaint. I have been a Lowes consumer for many years and will think twice about shopping at Lowes in the future if at all. I have a family of 5, laundry accumulates quickly, and I am tired of having to take laundry to the laundry matt when I just purchased new units from Lowes. As I said this has now cost me an additional 300.00 on top of the purchase of the extended warranty and will again have to go back to the laundry matt. Frustrated and disappointed. Very poor service from Lowes Cust Serv.
Please respond soon or I will file complaint with BBB.
Joe Egenlauf
574-930-6696

First purchase with my new Lowes credit card and my order was scheduled for a two week delivery, to be picked up on Nov.1st; but it usually arrives earlier, and we will call you when it arrives so I was told. Today, Nov 2nd and I haven't heard anything yet so I called to make sure my order was in. I do have it scheduled to be installed today. I'm told it has not arrived yet. Really, why didn't anyone call me earlier in the week to let me know it wasn't going to be here? Are there no red flags when an order isn't arriving on time? Maybe someone should implement something so the customer can be notified when there will be a problem with their order and the customer will know that the company they purchase products from really cares? And where is my order? How do I feel about that; well, I'm emailing in a complaint, what do you think? What is going to happen to this complaint is another story? Will there be any customer satisfaction with this complaint. Where I work my customers are number 1 and I spoil them and they always come back. What's your solution for this dissatisfied customer? There so many options to where one can purchase items online; I have to ask myself why did I pick Lowes? Should I attempt to try another purchase from Lowes?

Not sure if I should thank you so;
Best Regards