Lowes Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

493+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Lowes corporate: 1-800-445-6937

Where/when: Owasso, Oklahoma Lows on 3 November 2012 around 10:30 – 11:30 AM

Two major problems: 1, Allowing long term parking in the loading area and unacceptable rude attitude and poor customer service from an employee/cashier who works the Contractors Desk; who would not even acknowledge there is a problem.

Around 10:30 AM I arrived at the Owasso, Oklahoma Lowe’s and parked IN THE LOT close to the Lumber entrance/loading area. As I walked in I noted several vehicles, mostly pick-up trucks parked in the loading area with no drivers or occupants in or near any of them. It took me quite a while to do my shopping but when I needed to load my truck, all the SAME vehicles were still there, unoccupied, totally blocking the loading area. I spoke to one of the contractor desk personnel saying, “you all need to do a better job of letting people know they should not park in the loading area while doing their shopping, now I have no way to get my purchase loaded in my truck”. His answer was sarcastic and he responded. “they just like you are doing their shopping,”. I said, “NO, I park in the lot until ready to load so that I don’t block others from loading, that is as it should be, you should be advising customers not to park here until ready to load”. Instead of offering to help me get loaded or getting someone else to help or at least acknowledging there is a problem, he instead looked at me like how dare I expect him to do anything about it and then he walked away. Boy, if I had the authority I would have fired him and maybe whoever his manager is on the spot! That is not how you treat customers, especially seniors! Understand, when I said I had been shopping for quite some time and the same vehicles were still there, this was at least 40 minutes (probably much longer). You see, when I went inside besides looking around, I had to walk all the way to the other end of the store to pick up a bag of pea-stone, also to hardware for 8” and 12" spikes, also outside TO FIND a cart (plenty of carts outside but none inside) to load wood on, then selected and loaded numerous 8 foot pressure treated 4”x 4’s” on a cart, did some more looking around then had to wait in line at checkout before exiting and finding the same vehicles still blocking the loading area. I also witnessed several other customers working hard at maneuvering their purchases past the parked vehicles down the slope to the parking lot to load. A huge safety issue where many accidents are likely to happen because of allowing long term parking in the loading area!

I know and like many of the employee’s at Lowe’s, but this contactor desk employee needs training or employment where he doesn’t interact with customers. I do not have his name, but I can go get it if you'll take this complaint seriously. Also, if I can’t load my truck without hassle because of people being allowed to park long term in the loading area I’ll just go elsewhere for my needs.

We were pleased when Lowes built a store in Inverness, Fl. It was closer than their competitor, but after years of spending lots of money on various projects, and many frustrated returns, wasted trips because , either they were out of a product or they just didn`t carry an item.........night before last( 12/4/12 ) I opted to buy an electric chainsaw at Lowes rather than driving to a more distant store.

The folowing afternoon i attempted to use this brand new Poulan 3-1/2 hp saw on a tree limb that had fallen close to our driveway. this saw ran approximately 20 minutess, about 8 cuts and quit, the motor would run, but the chain would not turn. That evening i returned the saw and requested to talk to a manager at the " returns" counter. when the manager finally arrived I asked him for a store credit to compensate me for the need to return an inferrior saw and the lost time and aggravation.

His response was that they were willing to refund my money( no kidding) but nothing else. I replied that I didn`t think that he cared about customer satisfaction,to which he replied that he was sick of dealing with "people" like me, and he stormed off to his office, or whereever that door led to. With his response I have vowed to never step foot into another Lowes store, and if possible, i will share this event with anyone considering shopping at Lowes. Not only is this particular store poorly operated, but obviously this manager is disrepectfull.

I've been a loyal customer of lowes for over 35 years and thought i was dealing with an american company. Today 9-6-11 i called the customer service number and got a female in india. She could barely speak english and i could not under stand what she was trying to say. She could not understand my question (complaint). I finally ask her to transfer me to some one in the U.S. After she kept asking me for more info i again told her to transfer me to someone in the U.S. She finally did. That person could not answer my question (complaint) either.

I instructed her to cancell my credit card as i would no longer be a loyal LOWE'S customer. I will still go to lowe's for small items because they close, but for anything over $10.00 i will go elseware. When i deal with an American company i expect to deal with an American company, not somebody in India. We had purchased several appliances from Lowe's in the past. Nothing prepared me for the range purchase mishaps. The sales person was helping two customers at once. She was so unprofessional that we could not tell who she was speaking to. We were told that the range we wanted was out of stock, but there was an "out of the box" range in the back. We were told to call and speak with the manager regarding the condition and price of the "out of box".

After 6 phone calls, 4 different stories; from they didn't carry the range, to there is one in box, we purchased the stove. The stove does not work properly. They sent out a repair person who told he had been to see a total of 4 people with this particular stove over the last several weeks. None of the stoves worked properly. Why sell bad product Lowe's?

I purchased a brand new Maytag Washer and Dryer in November 2010, I purchased the 4 yr warranty with it. The washer broke Dec. 4th, 2012. I called and they sent a service man out. He said it was not fixable that it was the mother board and it was not cost effective to fix. I spoke with the warranty department and they said they were going to reimburse me for the washer, they gave me a return authorization number as well. Then two days later I get a call from the service company, they said that Lowes talked them into fixing it so they ordered the part and it will take a week to come in. So because Lowe's does not want to back up their warranty they are going to go through hoops to try to fix it (when the service guy said it wan't fixable) cause me aggrevation in the meantime. I spoke to Darlene, Lacey and Fran (supervisor) in the warranty dept. and no satisfaction, I spoke to Devin in corpoarte and he assured me that the store mgr would call me within 24 hrs. still no call so I called corporate back and they switched me back to the warranty dept. It's Dec. 11th I still have no washer, no money and Lowes thinks I will be a happy consumer. Wrong! I am canceling my Lowe's Credit Card and will never shop there again, nor will my family and anyone else I talk to. I don't care if I have to go an hour out of my way, I will not shop at Lowes!!!

We tried to buy paint and the lady behind the counter said she could not create the color we wanted (even though we got the paint sample card from Lowe's). We went another day and the lady (a different one) mixed it right away with no problem.... A couple of weeks later we went in to order some wallpaper border. The same lady that gave us the problem about the paint said we could not order after 5:00 p.m and that we had to come during the week before 5:00. (This is almost impossible with our work schedules). So we picked out some border that they did have and we were told they were out of stock. She said we could take the product number to the front desk and they would place the order for us. We were told at the customer service desk that they would call us when it came in (probably 3-5 days). They also said we had to pay for it then. We asked if we could wait until the order came in and they said no. We had to pay then. 9 days later we got a call from someone asking how our experience was when we picked up our border. We told them we had not received our border and had not gotten a call yet that it had come in.... She said "Oh, well it is in and you can pick it up anytime." The next day (Saturday) we went to pick it up and no one could find it. After standing there waiting for 30 minutes, I finally asked them to just call us if they found it. On Monday after no call, - we went back to the store. We were told they do not "hold" the product at customer service since it was not a "special order" and that it had evidently been sold.... This is absolutely unacceptable. We paid for the product 3 weeks ago and no one can find our order.... I want a complete refund and will NEVER go to this store again.... They are the most irresponsible, careless and unproffessional crew I have ever dealt with.

lowe's was suppose to deliver a dishwasher to me on Jan, 14 2013. my husband was going to be home, but his work hours got changed. he called lowe's and let the same person we talkd to when we ordered the dishwasher. he let him know the situation and gave him my work phone , so they could call me and i would go home and meet them. the driver never got the number. they delivered at 9:00 that morning .

i called the store at 9:45 to let them know i needed a half hour to get home. she (the operator) was going to let the driver know this. obviously she didn't do that, because she would have known they had already been there. i called again at 12:45 because i hadn't heard anything. i told her they were going to deliver it in the morning.

she said morning could be until 3:00. Really!! she was going to call the driver to see where he was. i gave her my work number , which they should have already had, she was going to call me back. that never happened. i got a call at 2:45 to tell me to reschedule. they tried calling (home phone) and nobody answered. they didn't have my work phone.

my husband called to find out what was going on and the person he talked to before, forgot to relay the message. my husband has to go to Sioux Falls to pick it up because we aren't going to take a chance of this happening again. we will no longer buy anything from them.

if that is how they communicate with each other, we will be going else where. we have to find time to go get this , when it was told they would deliver it. there mistake not ours. we are done with Lowes

Maytag complaint number is 1-800-905-9505. My refrigerator decomposed and since I have warranty I scheduled for someone from AYE factory service to come out and service my refrigerator. They were suppose to come Monday but they did not. I took a day off from work this day. I called them that Monday afternoon and they tell me they will come Tuesday. The same thing happened Tuesday. They did not show and I took a day off of work to wait for them.

When I call on Tuesday afternoon Willy and Martha from the spanish department. They tell me that when they called to confirm the appoinment that Tuesday someone told them they did not need the service. Willy and Martha tell me that they must have dialed the wrong number.

This excuse is not good enough for them to have canceled the appointment. If they would have asked, "Who am I speaking with" and the person would not have been Leticia Sanchez, they should have understood they were speaking with the wrong person. I hope you understand this.

They could not. I dont know if AE factor service is just a fraud, charging for warranty and then not giving the service. They could not give me an email to file a complaint. These customer service representatives were rude tried to treat me like as if I was an idiot. The world does not work on excuses. I will also send a copy to the Better Business Bureau.

I am sure if I did not pay you on time you would report me to the credit bureau. They also made me give them all kinds of information before they could attend me. But I had all receipts and could answer the thousand questions they asked before they could attend me. This is a bad representation for AE factor service. I am upset and disapointed.

I will also send a copy to Lowe's. These two reps said they recieved my information from Lowe's trying to put the blame on Lowe's. This is not true since representatives from Lowe's have called me before and they do not have my telephone number incorrect. Lowe's called me several times when they delivered the refrigerator therefore they have my number. The number I called to make the service is 1-800-905-9505.

Leticia Sanchez

We went to Lowe's on Nov. 9th at 7:30AM to buy a new garbage disposal and get it installed by Lowe's. I asked if we could get the service quickly since we have company at our home. Brian Baldwin tried to get service that day, but no one ever called us. He told us we would hear from the Service Dept. within 48 hours. It was 56 hours before any one called and three days after we bought the appliance we got serice. Rick did a great job of installation. When I called my Lowe's #2767 the mgr. quickly referred me to a Scott who said he would check with Lee who sets up service and he promised to call me back. Now 4 hours later still no call. I think $125 for serice that took 25 minutes could have been scheduled sooner and would like an adjustment on the cost since they did not get back to us in 48 hours as told. It is a two way contract. Thank you.

Went over to Lowe's in Norwich NY to pick up a electrical box which was out of stock a week before the service person in electic department had told us we could up grade our 100 amp box with a 125 and they would be in the following week so went over to pick one up today got there an didn't find the one which had been recommended so ask for the service person by name. waited for about 20 mins and was ask if we had been helped during this wait by two other employees we told each who we were waiting on and both had called him.

after the last call another service person from electrical came over acting like he was agravated to have to help us he was very short and some what sarcastic when we told him what the other service person we had talked to said he said the guy was wrong and we could not use that box . He was not willing to listen or even check with the other person we had told him about , At this point we were thinking either one of them knew what they were talking about so we left the store and the whole attitude of this man had made our shopping at Lowe's that day over.

Would be nice if all the employees actually knew some thing about the department they are covering. makes us wonder about the other departments now maybe some real training is in order and also some attitude ajustment is in order they need to at least act like they want to help. Totally disappointed in this store.

I always thought no matter how long you had an item still unsealed in the original carton and have a receipt for it that Lowes gives a store credit. I guess at age 67 I am from the old school. I did not realize when I purchased an outdoor fountain for $90.95 I only had 90 days to return it. I kept this fountain in its original box in my closet as I was keeping it for my son for future use. I realize I have had this item for close to two years but I always believed Lowes stands behind their product refunds or credits and I now know that's not the case. So I'm a fool for purchasing this item not knowing store policy like thousands of others in the past. And, maybe it's just my age. The fountain cannot be used here so I guess I'll have to have my son place it on craig's list. I won't be dealing with Lowe's anymore and when I do shop I have learned not to buy in advance so I'll be able to get my money or credit. Buyers beware on a store's refund policy.

went to lowe's bought paint to paint bedroom..hired painter to paint bedroom...ran out of paint..went back to lowe's for more paint...did not match ..when it dried it was darker...went back to lowes complained..gave us paint had to go to morristown to get it...and did they care we had to pay painter more money.....plus gas back and forth..to lowe's and gas to morristown...sorry we mixed it wrong just doesn't get it.. painter sure didn't except that..so what if we had to pay him for 2 days instead of 1....i guess home depot will be getting our business or wal-mart...lot of ppl i am sure would like for us to come to their store..since we are painting all the rooms in our house....hope you will respond... ernest and mary wolfe

I filled out an application on lie. UGh. and to my surprise about 90 days later I got a call for an interview. They wanted me for a nursery position. NW Hwy store Garland/Dallas Texas. i thought to myself great. I went in for an interview and there were several other people. She was going to interview them for different positions. Great. She handed all of us some pre interview paperwork that we had to read and sign. Here is the deal.....

It ask the question, have you ever been convicted of a felony. They are supposed to go back in Tx 7 years on your history. But if you say no you are a liar and they will not hire you. If you say yeas they will not hire you. Now to set the record straight to everyone who says I am just a bad guy listen to what happened. When I was 23 years old I was a passenger with my brother and sister in law in a very tiny datsun pu truck.

We were returning from a pistol range when 4 people in a 4wd pu ran us into a ditch and the truck flipped twice. All of us got out of the truck with minor injuries and the truck sped off. After a few minutes the other truck came roaring up and 3 guys and 1 girl jumped out all with baseball bats. I was a 1st drgree black belt in 2 martial arts but smart enough to realize out numbered is out numbered. I grabbed my pistol and fired 3 times in the air.

Understand this was between sherman and Melissa Tx back when no one lived out there. They headed for the hills. 2 days later I got a call from my sister in law that the police called her. So I went to sherman and they showed me that 1 bullet actually came down and struck the truck 3/4 of a mile down the road and went through the top of the roof and into the seat. No one was injured. The odds of hit striking a truck moving 60+ mph was astronomical. But it happened.

I had to plead guilyt to Criminal Mischief over 1500 wich is a 3rd degree felony. I never spent a day or night in jail and got 10 years probation. But when the history is pulled up it says Agravated assault with a deadly weapon. That is the way Texas law is witten. But lowes will not look any further than that. Neither will any other employer even though Lowes says they will only go back 7 years. So they lie about their hiring peractices.

By the way I am 55 years old not and my only other violation was having a missing mud flap on my left rear wheel well on my pu truck. $320 fine.

Today between the hours of 2 pm and 4 pm I select an item I wished to purchase and carried it to the checkout in the garden dept. Before I even reached the checkout counter the checkout girl told that had better have a sticker on it. When I got to the counter low and behold it did not. Then she told me I would have to go back and get the number. I said okay set the item I intended to purchase against her counter and walked out. I do no take orders from cashiers. If that's the new attitude and policy of Lowe's I will not do any further business with this compandy. The Lowes store in question was in Crestview, FL. The item I was going to purchase was an ABS general purpose tub. What if anything is Lowes willing to do to retain me as customer.

I went to your store, store 1659, yesterday because I wanted to get the hardware to hang a 60 lb. mirror. A young man by the name of, Nathan, assisted me. He was charming, imaginative and sold me all the wrong items I needed to hang my framed mirror.

The wire he sold me does not crimp and cannot be tied. I mentioned mirror wire but he said this product he recommended would work just as well. I trust the Lowe's service people; they are suppose to know how-to do projects, right? Well, that was a waste of $5.20 and a big waste of time (Item 348151 or 348161, unclear on the receipt, but it is galvanized if that helps)

The safety brackets I hesitated on but I have to tell you, Nathan is very persuasive. I mentioned D-rings but he didn't know what those were and neither did I, but I did read on the HGTV website, I needed D-rings. He showed me a picture hanger kit but no way that would work on a 60 lb. mirror. I told Nathan there is thin plywood on the back and just a little bit of the frame is showing. How was I going to pound the little nails onto the frame and backing when they are not even? Well, Nathan said,"This is a very delicate thing." So, I went along with it and those safety hangers/brackets are not going to hold and I spent over an hour pounding delicately to get all 6 of them attached to the back of the mirror. I needed D-rings!!! Another waste of time and money--$11.88 to be exact. (Item 127495)

And the screws and anchors are just too big and bulky to hang anything on them. I cannot use them but I opened the box and tried it because Nathan said, use these, they'll work great and I won't have to worry about finding studs. Another waste of time and damage to the wall at the price of $3.28. (Item 326632) You are kidding me? A purchase of $21.73 ( with a $1.37 in tax
included) and not one item was worth the money or the hours of work to hang this mirror. I trusted your company to have people there who will help me, not sabotage me. You need to train this young man. He is a great salesman but he knows nothing about hanging framed mirrors.

I want an apology. I lost nearly 22 dollars I don't have to simply throw away. I cannot return any of the items because I trusted the knowledge of a Lowe's employee with this project. Can you resolve this situation monetarily for me? I feel cheated, I used up hours of my time and money taking advice from a really nice young man who steered me in the wrong direction. I have to admit, I am furious.

How can I ever trust another Lowe's employee to help me with a project in the future; I just don't think I trust your store
anymore although I am on the fence with this issue as I have had wonderful people in the past help me successfully.

Please let me know if you can assist me today.

Bought it. Beautiful. Leaked from day 1. Reworked it and silicone and caulk and even fiberglass repair kit. Still leaks. It is in the design. Hate this thing. Poorly made and Lowes puts in out on display like its royalty. Also, every review at their website says this shower is a pathetic joke, wish I had read them before I bought it. Just once I wish Lowes would stand by what they " promise ", I dropped off a snowblower for repair. Was "promised " I would get in back in about 7 days. Ok, so 7 or 8 or 9 days later, you would assume that the work is done and ready for pickup.

Well, I called 5 days after I dropped it off to see how the repair is going and I'm told that it hasn't even gone out for repair yet. As a matter of fact, it isnt going out for repair for 2 more days. I should be able to pick it up on or about the 25 th. Of the month....( 14 days after I dropped it off ). Letme say this, I don't care that it will take DOUBLE the time "promised"... I care that I was , mislead at best or lied to at worst.... This is strike 3 for Lowes. As I type this, my Lowes credit card is going through the shredder and I am going to re- new my HomeDepot card..... THE END

We were in Lowes on Sat. March 16, 2013 to buy a couple of boards and legs for a swamp cooler, when we reached the front of the store to check out the only registers that were open were self serve. We went to the counter and started to proceed with our purchase and we had a problem with the check out, we couldn't find anyone to help us take care of the issue no one in sight, we ended up leaving our purchase and going to Home Depot. If you are going to go to complete self serve you should make the public aware of this and you should have an employee in the area to help your customers, as for me I'm finished with Lowes you won't get anymore of my money or business.

I went to the Lowes Store in Sevierville, Tennessee, to buy a case of male and Female 20amp 250volt, plugs. there were several types of male plugs in 20amp , but there were no 20amp female plugs, I asked a lowes employee where they were at and she said they had discontinued some of the products, she called a store Manager named Tim to come back and see what they would have, he came to the isle, was very rude, said they were discontinued and if the City wanted any they could go to Home Depot up the hill across the road. Thats what I did, I buy several thousands of dollars of products for the City of Sevierville Water Dept each year, I will move all my business to Home Depot and will tell the other departments of the City what happened and to move their business also if this is the way Lowes now operates.

Purchased a lawnmower from Lowe's. This lawnmower is a 26 HP riding lawnmower that is less than a year old. Bought the best most comprehensive warranty they had. Lawnmower has been constant problem. Tried to cut my grass 9 days ago and it would not start. Called Lowe's and they came pick it up to "repair" it. Well it had caught on fire in the electrical area .

I want a new lawnmower. But anyway, they choose to repair this one. I called yesterday and it is sitting in the store and never even left to go to the repair facility. I asked if someone could cut my grass which is Now rediculously tall. They've had to cut my grass before because this lawnmower was broken. She said that she would see and get back to me. REALLY???

I witnessed on more than one occasion the store manager Ray at store 2401 buying beer and then drinking it in the lowes parking lot then returning to work. i personally think this is unacceptable. The lady Kathy in the same store, in the paint department treated me with no respect and was using vulgar language and called me stubborn and asked me if i was ignorant. im not sure but maybe i was asking too many questions but all i wanted to know were the answers to my questions about the paint that i didnt understand. most of the people there are great but these two really are surely not professional.

my delivery was not on time .I paid for deliver and installment and was not satisfied .They left my 80 year old mother merchandise outside since they cannot install it . I'm highly upset with what these arrangements were i think it is bad business for lowes, and i think that someone needs to be aware of how there clients are being treated by whom ever they installers are please do your homework on these installers because they make your business bad. My family and friends on facebook agree with me back to home depot we go and i'am considering a refund if that's how you guys do business. I'am also contacting the BBB for futher notice. My mother looked out her door allnight trying to watch her merchandise what ashame why did'nt they put it inside the house.

Bought paint from Lowes and got 2 gallons of weathered oak. Painted back of house and needed more paint, so went to get 2 more gallons and it was a completely different color. after having to repaint the whole side of the house to match went and got a 5th gallon which ended up being the original color we started out with and now have to waste paint, time and money to fix it. Whatever policies they have on mixing paint needs to be fixed because it's wasting peoples time and money. Started out only needing maybe 4 gallons to paint the house and now by the time we are done we will have gone through 6 gallons of 39 DOLLAR PAINT!! One would think when you order THE SAME COLOR it would be mixed THE SAME COLOR EVERY TIME. How many different shades of weathered oak is there? Come on people get it right. How many times do we have to go over each part of the house we paint just to make the colors match...turned a 2 day job into a week job just going back and forth and back and forth with each gallon of paint mixed a different damn color. THE SAME GUY mixed our paint TWICE and both times was a different color. You people at lowes reading this? come to the house and look at this crap. It's worthless and we are never spending $39 a gallon again on Lowes paint. Should have stuck with WalMart. 1315 s brite springfield mo, come look at this crap

On Sunday 11-04-2012 I went into lowes to order doors, since someone had already came out to measure, and the service at lowes in shawnee is terrible first I was the only customer, and he seemed to have no idea what he was doing. Then after ordering doors and storm doors, 4 total, there as a problem with the size, and he advised he would call the mill on Monday, and call me on that day to give me the information on possible other doors. Well no call of course, then I find out the person that was to call me was off for the next two days, so he knew he was going to be off the day he was supposed to call me and he promised. I called for the manager of course they can't be found, and then I ask for the district manager and they gave me a number and lowe and behold it was a bad number, what a joke, how many other go to lowes and have this problem. It is not like we did not have money or was trying to get a special discount, we just wanted some doors installed. Terrible service, managers have no idea what is going on, and there is no one to call and complain to, so go somewhere else in my opinion. John Eickhoff

On November 30, 2012, I placed a special order for 18 pieces of Wall Empress for a price of $8.63 each at the El Centro, CA Lowe's Store #2550. On December 6, 2012, I received a call that my special order had arrived and was ready for pick-up. At approximately 11:00 a.m., during my lunch break, I visited Lowe's Store #2550 to pick up the items. After waiting approximately 40 minutes for the order to be given to me, I had to return back to work so the cashier apologized for the wait and told me that she would have the order ready for me in the front so that I could pick it up later that day. I agreed. In the afternoon, I returned to the store to pick up the order at approximately 4:00 p.m. Again, I waited for roughly another 40 minutes for the order to be delivered to me, since it had not been left ready for me to pick up as I was told earlier that day. As I checked the order for it to be correct, I notice that more that more than half of the pieces were either broken or missing a piece. I spoke to one of the managers by the name of Tanya and told her that I needed those pieces as soon as possible. She said she would call the vendor to arrange for the pieces re-ordered to get here as soon as possible. She also told me that I would get a call the following day from either her or the employee who took my order. The next day, I did not receive any call from either.

On December 10, 2012, I again visited Lowe's Store #2550 to inquire about my order. After one of the employees investigated what had happened to my order, she contacted the vendor and informed me that the pieces were not in stock and that the vendor could have the available until January 8, 2013. Since I am remodeling my home for the holidays, I told her that I could not wait. I asked her if the pieces that I had previously seen on December 6 were still available. She checked and had the pieces brought to me by the store manager, Mr. Chris Jones. I looked through the pieces for several minutes and due to my urgency of finishing my home's remodeling for the holidays, I had no choice but to accept them. I asked one of the employees if I would get them at a discounted price. Mr. Jones was contacted by the employee and informed me that he would give me a 10% discount. Due to the extensive damage of the pieces, and the fact that I had gone through a very disappointing experience with Lowe's customer service, I believe that a 10% discount was not enough to mitigate the bad experience. Furthermore, I don't believe that a 10% discount is enough to retain business. I suggest that the employees should receive more training on how to address these type of situations promptly, follow up with the vendor and inform the customer, and a the store manager should be more persuasive to retain business and maintain customer satisfaction at a high standard.

We bought several items including French Doors and drywall. We wanted it delivered. First they said their truck broke down. So we were to try to get it ourselves. I am a senior citizen and can't pickup items, so we arranged for a delivery and paid someone money to be at our house to help. lowes never showed up and did not call. They said they couldnt deliver because their man was sick. They didnt care about any service so I CANCELED our order. There was no satisfaction at all. They couldnt guarantee any deliveries. We will shop at Home Depot from now on.

I asked lowes to install fence in my backyard, through buza construction at 8557 long leaf trail, liverpool ny 13090, was done by the end of july, gate was loose , begining of november 2012 gate is broken in pieces by wind ( the only one in my neighborhood, makes you wonder? about the quality of installation),,, I notified lowes buza construction guy came ,,,, all at the begoning of november ,,,, and the whole thing is not moving for 5 weeks nobody called me about when repair is going to take place ,lowes waiting for buza construction to let them know about repair items needed , buza has not called them yet, me calling buza and lowes 7-8 times , i need to store my stuff in the backyard , before snow hits really hard. all what i get is we will call you when stuff arrives for repair at lowes , and today i knew ( 12/8/120) that lowes has not ordered the stuff yet, little over 5 wks now we are at ground zero, I talked to supervisor of clay, ny store , and nothing done or even orderd , I need the gate soon to store things in my back yard, before snow heavily hits,

interestingly winter time is not a busy season for installations in central ny , all what i keep getting from lowes repeated phone calls about customer satisfaction surveys ,,,, hasseling ...surely i am not satisfied with survice at all besides nothing is done at all for my warranty , repair in the time i need the gate repaired

I bought a Husqvarna chain saw form lows, The first time I used it, It would not oil the chain. I had it apart several times , I took a paper clip put a little hook on it to see if something was lodge it the tube that fed the oil there was nothing in side the tube. So I called Lowes about getting it repaired she said it was under warranty. when they called me to pick it up they said the charge was 6800 because it was stopped up with saw dust. that is an outright lie, because I cleaned the tube out mu self. So they will tell you any thing to get your money. I called Husqvarna to complain they said the tube stops up all the time . I had a sthil chain saw for 20 years it never happen one time with the sthil.

Today I went to Lowes on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg Pa. I asked for a veteran discount and showed my DD-214 (discharge papers) and a document from the Veterans Administration showing that I am a disabled vet.

Yet those documents and a drivers license were not enough to get a discount. Whatever they were looking for was not given to us in the 60's. Those 3 together are enough to get a vet into the American Legion and the VFW.

Lowes will never see me again and I will discourage everyone I talk to about shopping there. I am -

Tom Rizzutto

Dear Lowes, We were at the Homestead FL Lowes and decided to purchase a washer and dryer. Mr Jose Lopez made the sale and he was pleasant. He promised a Friday delivery date. We were going to leave for our home in Chicago but decided to extend our stay in until Saturday for the delivery. On Friday we received a call from Mr. Lopez that the washer would not be here until Sunday. We extended our stay until Monday. On Tuesday the delivery was made. The dryer had a small dent / scratch on the front panel but not wanting to delay our departure even further, we decided to live with it. The unit was installed. Since hooking up the dryer is a bit tricky we had them test the dryer. It was working properly. We gave the installers a $12.00 tip.

He gave me a bag of parts that he said we did not need. Not five minutes after the installer left they were back. The "leader" said he forgot to turn on the water. Since the washer and dryer are stacked they had to pull out everything. Not a small job. The "leader" did something with the water shut off valves feeding the washing machine. They re installed the washer and dryer and we had them test the dryer again. It worked fine. Shortly after they left we attempted to use the washing machine. It was not getting water. I called Mr. Lopez who was not there. I spoke to a Mary Rodd who was interested in helping me. She turned me over to a gentleman, I think Dave. He told me that this model uses very little water and I was just not seeing it in the window. He suggested we let the washer go thru the full cycle. We did. The clothes were as dry as when we put them in. I called the manager Annette. She said the earliest she could get someone out to look at the problem was Tuesday.

At this point we had to cancel two long standing doctor's appointments. On Tuesday a man showed up. I was not here. He pilled out the stack. He found the problem. Both the hot and cold water valves were turned off. He turned them on and the washer started to fill with water. At this point he shut down the washer and proceeded to hook up the dryer. He completely mangled the dryer vent. He told my wife I needed to buy some "new fangled" dryer connection at the local hardware store. He left the unusable washer and dryer in our hallway. I went to the hardware store and they knew nothing about anything more up to date than what I had. I purchased the the same parts parts your man mangled. When I went to install them the drain hose from the washer fell off. It was not clamped and there is no way it would have held thru a full wash. The apartment would have flooded. Other than the registration card for the washing machine there was no owner's manual.

We downloaded the pages we needed and it clearly shows that there is a clamp required to attach the drain hose to the washer. The bag of parts the fist installer gave me, that he said I did not need, turn out to be the leveling legs. There is no way to level the stack. Being 75 years old there is no way I can remove the washer and dryer and correctly install the leveling legs. Lowes owes me something more than the $12.00 tip I gave your agent. Now that I have cooled off and can intelligently discuss this, a $200.00 Lowes gift card seems about right for my troubles.

I ordered on line a 30 gal mobil hot water tank on 1/14/2013 order #294649806 reson being that our local Lowes only carried 40 gal and I needed the smaller gal. The exspected date of delivery to our local Lowes will not be until 1/29. I spocke to the custumer care and she called the vendor and it will not be shipped for several days and will go to distrbution center then be shipped to our Lowes. I have ordered on line before and have been pleased with the speed in witch things get to us this is a inconvenience and creates problems for the contractor and very disaponted ther is no way to speed it up. I will be reconsidering my buying in the future and purshase at other soruces.

buying about 800 sq ft of floor(laminate) home depot had a special for a whole house on installatio for 497. (any laminate) I went to hD and got them proof. they would not price match.............what happened to match plus 10%. pluse it is on their web. HOME DEPOT HAS MY BUSINESS NOW storenwas in Springfield ,Oh store manager Dam0n Bradley

I purchased 2 Maytag Cetennial Washers & a Centennial Dryer less than two years ago, plus other appliances from Lowe's. a repairman told me today that a Control Board went out in one of the washers. It's costing me $270 parts & labor to fix a machine used in a two person household. Never again will I buy a Maytag product. Neither Maytag or Lowe's will do anything about it. I will never buy another product from Lowe's unless they make this right.

On Oct. 11th 2012 I applied for a position with Lowe's at their Store Kiosk close to my home. After finishing the application process, and Assessment test, I was called and e-mailed for an Interview. At the Interview I was told they would know something by the end of that week. I contacted them at the end of the week, and was told they would know something the following wed. I again called the following Thursday, and was told it would be the next week. after doing this for about 4 weeks I received an E-mail that told me they had hired someone for that position at that location. I tried to get on the site to apply for other locations but have kept getting rejected on their site, and kiosk. trying to call these people in person is a night mare as well. they use automated systems, and want you to log on through the site. IT DOES NOT WORK! when you get to an actual person, they screw you around and have a hint of condescension in their voice. They have given me different numbers to call, all of which start out automated, and then you have to leave a message, but they will not call you back. My next step is Better Business Bureau, and wage PR Campaign against them that will make their American Muslim nightmare look like a picnic. It really Pisses me off that no one calls you back, and they will tell you someone will e-mail you in about 2 days, I will not hold my breath.

4 Month ago I bought a Gas Wall Heater, when I unpack it there was some noticeable rust on one side and the paint alredy pealing of. Returned to store...no apolage. wasted time.
3 Month ago I bought a sump Pump. It was rusted at the at the screen and had dried up leaves in the strainer...again wasted my time with Loew's.
3 Weeks ago I bout a Sump Pump check Valve which had all the hose clamps missing...again wasted time.
Today I bought 2 moen Cardriges for a faucet one of the cardridges was used and it was not even a moen. this is the las time I wasted my time with Lowes...
I have a plumbing business and can not afford to lose anymore time or wasted time with Lowe's. So from now on I will look for a supplier that cares about their customers. Thanks Wolfgang Zeisig

I am writing to inform you of my recent experience with Lowes. I have been a customer of your store for many years. As recently, as October I spent close to $2000.00 on a new washer dryer, but I will no longer be purchasing anything from Lowes in the future.
This week I made a purchase via your online store. I bought a dishwasher and was told that the delivery was free. They said they would be at my house on Wednesday morning to deliver, install, and remove the broken washer. I rearranged my day, got my son a ride to school, and changed a work commitment so that I would be here for your delivery truck. Two very nice men brought the washer into the kitchen and informed me that they had no idea how to disconnect the current washing machine and that they did not do installation.

I called Lowes in Danvers Massachusetts and spoke with the delivery supervisor named Crit. Crit said he wished he could fix it but there was nothing he could do. It wasn’t his fault that the sales person misled me about installation and he couldn’t “just send someone who was hanging around” to come and solve the problem. I refused to sign for the machine and sent it back with the deliverymen. I then spoke with Hagan in your online customer care department. He apologized for the sales girl who did not give me the proper information and said he would help me solve it. He connected me to the Danvers manager named Matt. Matt said he could have a deliveryman out to my home and would bring the washer back but was charging me $225.00 for installation.

I refused and went to a local storeowner; who charged me the same price as you. He charged me for installation, which I will happily pay because I understood what I was paying for and was not misled. Matt and Crit handled this situation deplorably. He absolutely should not have charged me for installation because it was the fault of a Lowes employee that I was not informed. I am extremely disappointed with the way I was treated. I plan to remodel two bathrooms this summer and will NOT be coming to Lowes for any of my supplies. You have just lost a good customer thanks to extremely poor management.

In this down economy customer service is the one thing that will keep people coming back. You may want to inform your employees of this.

Saw that your Lowe's company saw fit to stop advertising during a show called All American Muslim. I had never watched the show but after hearing of you companies action I caught an episode. The show was very tame and depicted normal people going about their normal, and boring lives, their only crime it seemed was being Muslim. At church the other day during a sermon on regular people making a difference, I was reminded about your company's decision and I vowed not to shop at your store until you retract your position.

So, now when I undertake on a home improvement project I simply drive the extra 1/2 mile to Home Depot- I spent $350 last week alone. Isn't choice great.

I already talked to the manager of the Azusa California Lowes, not that it will do any good, but our kitchen remodel is going on 3 monthes now, one cabinet damaged in shipping twice, then the contractor realized it was the wrong size cabinet! I don't feel any sympathy or concern from the store or contractor in this situation. No one acts like they really care, or that they sympathize with us because it is holding up a lot of things needing to be done. Needless to say, we are talking about a very small kitchen. I would hate to see how long it would take for a large kitchen.
I won't go on about how upset we are , because I know it won't do any good. I just want to say, that I am going to go on facebook to tell everyone I know, never to go through Lowes for a remodel. I have been posting our misfortunes with our kitchen for quite some time. For anything else, we will be going to Home Depot.

This complaint is on a person named Karen at the return center at the salem, Oregon Lowes I was trying to return a faulty graco magnum paint sprayer part #257025 she was rude, loud and basically called me a liar I did not have my receipt but that's no reason to be so rude I never hardly return items but this was a good size purchase and it did not last very long at all. I would not talk to anyone that way the item was not refunded or return for another what good is a warranty then .

I am an honorably discharged Vietnam vet that served consectively 4 yrs 10mths and 8 days on active duty yet a DD-214 which every service man receives at discharge that shows this service is not good enough for these assholes. I can't receive my vet benefits or get an ID because i "make too much money". That is the only reason! I am a tier #8 according to the VA which makes me inelligible just due to my income. Even with 3 dependents in college my wife (her income shouldn't count) and I can't make over about 45-46K to qualify. When explaining this to a Lowes mgr, he treated me as though i was lying to him or was crazy or something and didn't know what i was talking about. Yes even though i make over 3 times the allowed amount it simply isn't fair and just because i'm not sitting at the beer joint or panning on the street corner and have made something resourceful of myself, i can't qualify.

My husband I purchased a freezer from Lowe's in Tiffin, Ohio on Jan. 24, 2015. We had second thoughts about the purchase due to problems with delivery on a past purchase from Lowe's, so we decided to cancel it. We told the manger, Steve, why, and there was absolutely no concern on his part, he seemed almost happy to cancel it. Not what you'd expect from a manager, most of the time they don't want to lose your business. They said the refund was issued. I saw the amount in my bank statement as "pending"... a few days later it went all the way through and was taken out of my account. I called Lowe's and spoke with "Rick", who was very dismissive and said "it's your bank's problem, not ours". I called the bank and sure enough, they did NOT see a refund issued. I called back and Rick stated well I don't know what to say, it's your bank. I called the Lowe's customer service and spoke with De-An, who was very helpful and apologetic. She forwarded me a copy of the refund issued so I would at least have that. I am still waiting on the refund and feel it will be resolved, but the attitudes from the managers in the Tiffin Ohio Lowe's is terrible. It's too bad they see customers as nuisances instead of the reason they have a paycheck. In the end I will never purchase another thing from Lowe's. And with the large number of home improvement stores readily available, that is easily done. So far Menard's seems to rightly feel that Lowe's loss is their gain.

we had solid surface counter tops installed in 2006. we have always had a problem with caulk on the backsplash. this past Tuesday I removed the backsplash in order to install a tile backsplash. right away I noticed the problem. the installer, shell fab & design inc. left 2 inches of counter top on the ends and removed 5/8 of an inch in between. so there is a huge space between the wall and the counter top except on the ends. they glued the backsplash to the wall and tried to hide it with caulk. once removed from the wall the backsplash falls into the space. it does not even touch the counter except on the ends. this now creates a major problem trying to install tile since the tile is only 1/4 thick. I went to the store and showed photos to the kitchen design people. they said that was completly wrong and wondered why they would leave it like that. we went to the service manager and he said " well that was a long time ago, the warranty is only for one year". he said to send him the photos and would look into it. I called customer care and spoke to a nice woman who took my info and said that she would forward that info to the store manager and someone would be in touch. the service manager called the next day saying he sent the info and photos to the contractor and they will be in touch. after not hearing from them I called them. the contractor said " that was a long time ago what do you want us to do. we can't put material back on". this was a major screw up by them which they tried to cover up. I called customer care again and spoke to a very rude woman, not the same one from the first call. again the same response that was a long time ago. I tried to explain that it was a hidden problem and I could not have know about it until the backsplash was removed. I also explained the problem I will have trying to install the tile. her response was " well , you signed off on the install" again I explained there was no way to notice it until the backsplash was removed. again the response" well that was a long time ago, you signed off on it right?. I told her that I was not there when it was installed. and was told basically too bad that was 8 years ago. I feel lowes is responsible since I paid them and they hire the contractors. it really bothers me that no one cares that a contractor that lowes hires screwed up and hid the problem. the 2nd customer care woman is in the wrong job. making no attempt to help. I asked for a phone # of a mananger or some one higher up and she refused to give any to me. so now I have to try to fix this my self which be cost me a lot of extra time and expense. and will now have to add extra pieces of tile to cover up the space. we will not be able to achieve the look we wanted either. it appears that lowes could care less. I now have a mission to inform everyone I can about the practices of some of the contractors that lowes hires and how lowes customer service could care less about their customers . I for one will never buy anything from lowes again and hope others will follow my lead.

Ok, I am complaining about McDonalds on 25th Street in Cleveland, Tennessee. Folks you just have to go in there between 5 - 6 A.M. to witness the worst employees in todays fast food world. I stopped going there several months ago and started driving to the one on the north end of town. They are a tad better. Today the northern one was closed so I went back to 25 on a gamble. I sat in line 20 minutes and never made it to the food window. Cars were pulling off right and left. I did to. 20 minutes and 5 A.M. there is just reason for that period. You gotta see it to believe it! Walking talking vegtibles!!!!!!!! Guess Wendy's get my business!

I have been trying to get the carpet I ordered since in Oct. 2014. The guys have been good. Very helpful. But the supplier of the carpet has been terrible. First there was a ordering mistake. Human error. I will forgive, that happens. 2nd, my carpet which was .79 cents a yard starting out, has since gone down to 43 cents. I do believe after all he mistakes and wrong ordering, and supplier issues. I believe I should get a huge upgrade and free carpet. I do believe your computer needs a major upgrade so everyone can know what is going on. Not just one person and I have to depend on them to be there. There are others that know of our situation. But if you could possibly put it all in the computer, so I don't have to explain myself to 5 different people. I usually buy off the rack because its much more simple. I was not ready for the carpet at the time. Now, I am overly ready. I have been told by your associate that they will make it comparable, but I will end up paying more. This has not been a pleasant experience. And I really don't want another apology. I just want my carpet. Debi Chaffee It said my name would not appear. Sorry associates, I want you to know who is doing the complaining. And the complaint is issued towards the Ludington, Michigan store.

On September 21, 2014, I bought a Decorative Fabric Blind form Lowes. I asked for black-out and my understanding was I was giving a black out. A week later the blinds was installed. I started having migraines and was wondering why. I have not suffered from migraine for over 10 years. I noticed my migraine was as a result of the blind in my room. The blind generates heat during the day, the blind gets so hot that it burns. I immediately contacted Lowes. I explained the situation to them and they told me they will replace it but I have to pay for the replacement first, which I did. On January 11, 2015, an installer from Lowes came to install the new blinds. He unwrap the box and informed me that the new blinds has gap. I told him I am aware. He told me that the sun will still reflect in my room. I told him that I ordered blackout and I was told my Lowes representative that these were black out. The installer told me that he has installed several of these blinds and advised me to get the vertical blind if I want no sun. I became confused and told him not to have it install till I talk to Lowes. He stated he was going to call Lowes and advised them that the blinds was not what I wanted. I told him to call in front of me but he stated he will do so while he was driving to another home to install. He also reinstalled the blinds in my bathroom and told me he would not recommend the roller shades, that they will always give me problem. He reinstall the blinds and did not clean up after him. I immediately called Lowes via telephone and explained the problem to them. They informed that the installer had no right to advise or recommend, and that his job was to install. I was told they will get in contact with him. I contacted the installer on the phone and have the blinds install. He told me he cannot come back a the moment and told me he will be returning in the afternoon. He stated he will call me back after he calls Lowes. I received a call from Lowes about 1pm stating the installing will not be returning today. I was frustrated, angry because I had called off to make sure the blinds are installed today and felt I am being played with. I have lost a whole day of pay and now they are asking to reschedule after their installer was too lazy to install instead he was giving me recommendation and advise and put me in state of confusion. This is time wasting and poor customer service. I am asking Lowes and their contract installer for a refund. Thank you.

Shopping at Lowe’s in Albany, Georgia is the worse experience. Some of the associates are so rude that you hate to spend your hard earned money in their store. You can’t complain to management because he is just as rude as his associates. I attempted to purchase window blinds and needed to understand how, when and what. The associate got so irritated and told me she had to go help another man that was looking at some blinds also and just left me standing there with no return. When consulting management his statement to me was she was probably helping him before helping you and even the man that she was helping stated no sir I thought she was finished helping her when she walked over to me. I didn’t ask nor did I need her help for her assistance, she did. She just came over to me and asked me what I was looking for leaving the lady standing. Then the manager asked me, What did I want him to do about it in a crazy rude way. I said just don’t worry about it I will just go to another store. So tonight I tried Lowe’s once again. I was looking for gray paint when The young man asked did I need some assistance, I told him I was looking for gray paint and he suggested that another young lady would help. This young lady was beyond rude, she said, “what? gray paint what kind of gray paint?” then she went on and on about gray paint is gray paint,” I just looked at her amazed that she was having a fit about this gray paint acknowledging to myself that I didn’t even ask for her assistance with the because she was right gray paint is gray paint. But it was the young man that offered her assistance maybe he was being sarcastic. But, I didn’t feel as an adult it was to funny nor was I in the joking mood to be played and humiliated in front of the customers as I was. The young lady continued to discuss with the other customers my dilemma, how many ways can you buy gray paint. I finally told her bay don’t worry about the gray paint I know what I want and I didn’t ask for your assistance I was given your assistance thinking possibly you had some suggestions or some different types or maybe there was a sale on paint that I wasn’t aware of but never the story that she was portraying. I plan on never shopping in Lowe’s again if I can help it.

I purchase a waterheater from Lowes, it was a Whirlpool 50 Gal Gas waterheater, I paid to have waterheater installed and after 3 days it started leaking from the top. I call Whirlpool helpdesk and explain what was going on with the waterheater the person on the phone told me to take it back to the store to get a new one. I ask Lowes if they pay for the new waterheater to be installed and their answer was no, I then called Whirlpool and ask if they paid for the new waterheater to be installed and was told no again. How was I to know that waterheater was faulty so now I have to come out of my pocket to pay again for something that I already paid for.

I charged $1696.07 on LOWE credit card. I explained to Chris manager of home improvement that material was not good. White roof material washed away. I showed him receipt,he refused to take empty bucket even though it is written 7 year warranted. I am very disappoint with the product.

I purchased $4,876.37 worth of laminate flooring, including installation fees, from Lowes in Middletown, DE. on 2/28/14. I was told to get the flooring inside my house to acclimate soon after the purchase so it would be ready for installers. I am on a tight budget and opted to use Lowe’s 5.99% financing. I live in Maryland. I have no one to help me and I don’t own a truck so I had to rent a truck and transport and unload the flooring (approx. 811 sq. ft.) myself. Transporting myself eliminated sales tax and saved me close to $300.00.

Lowe’s would have charged me a delivery fee and an unloading fee and MD sales tax. The product has been inside my home since 3/5/14. Installers scheduled for 3/26/14 through 3/28/14 and they have just rescheduled for 4/3/14 – 4/5/14. The installer said he couldn’t do anything about the delay and the store said he was the only installer that had a MD license. So I am stuck walking around and stepping over boxes for another 9 days.

I live 10 miles from Middletown, DE. Lowe’s store. Many people from this area in Maryland shop in Middletown, DE. because of no tax. Perhaps Lowe’s should have their own installers instead of contracting out. At least get another installer with a MD license. This entire Lowe’s experience has been an ongoing pain. I’ve been inconvenienced enough and will probably not shop at Lowes again. I would cancel the entire project only it would cost me more money to rent another truck to return the laminate. I only hope the installation goes without a flaw and that I will be happy with the final product.

I purchased a Storm Door and was told the order was cancelled and then was given a longer waiting time. Never, got a call back from the store about the arrival I had to call myself. I was given the number of the installer for me to contact him myself. The level of professionalism that I was given was not satisfactory to say the least. I did contact Customer Service on last evening to give a verbal complaint. Thank you.

We never got our $26 refund from end of Dec.-Jan. We have been in twice. I just went in today and they told me we got it 15 days after we returned our lumber. NO. If I had gotten it why would I be back in asking for it. The lady in the office had a snippy attitude. Lost prevention and the ladies made me feel like a criminal. They want our bank print out from Dec.Jan. I feel like a criminal and would have called a lawyer if the police had showed up like they seemed to have wanted to. There records shows they credited our account. But it has NEVER gone into our account. They even refused to give me a Gift card.

I am taking care of an issue for a 85 year old gentleman that bought a 40 gallon water heater from Lowes. He put the same heater in and now the water will not stay hot long enough for him to take a shower. A whirlpool tech came out 2 times and determined that it is not the heater. I have checked an determined that I think it is the heater. He paid 600.00 to have it put in and still doesn’t have enough hot water to take a shower I have talked to tech support and they said it is not a warranty issue.

I manage commercial property and purchase about 20 to 30 water heaters a year and if we can’t return this water heater for another one. I don’t see a reason for me to keep buying your whirlpool water heaters for the 20 buildings I manage. I cant take a chance on a tenant being dissatisfied, as I am. I do not understand why I cant replace this heater with another one or a bigger one. I guess I can take my business to Home Depot. I work for a major real estate company and I could discontinue my business account with Lowes, that is how dissatisfied I am. how can this problem be fixed. I would like a response Thanks for your time and response.

I went to Lowes on the Carlise Pike in Pa. to purchase a 14K generator with an install. My first vist was to get a price on the unit the rep. was very helpfull the second visit was to get an estimate appointment for the install. The rep. fumbled for about 20 minutes and then told me that he could not do it he had to contact one of the ladies that did the appointment setup. After 15 more minutes he said he could not contact her he would have her call me that day. I received no call and waited till Sunday after church.

I and my wife went back to the store and told the girl at the des we had a complaint and she called a manager. No one came she called again and another fellow came out of the office. I told him it had at thime been three weeks and all that happened. He told me that at this time of the year if it is not $1000.00 or more they really do not want to bother with it an the lady that took care of this was on vacation but he would have her call me. I wanted to let this go and it has been about three weeks but it does not seem towant to let me go. I have purchased tons of items through Lowes and I have never been so embarrassed and belittled before.I dont how you are going to stay in runnig if this is the way things are going to go. I got someone else to do the job they are really to have my $6000.

I went in to purchase a tool for my husband with a coupon that was $10 off of $50 and the cashier tried ringing it up from my phone and told me it was a fake. I tried to let her know where I found it and even showed her the site and all she did was shook her head at me. This is a very popular coupon site and have no problem with any of them. She wouldn’t even get a manager or anything just kept telling me there must be a lot going around.

I went into Lowes yesterday and purchased an oil filter, 4 cycle oil, and 2 packs of blades for my lawnmower that I purchased in March of 2011. I purchased an extended warranty for 3 years with this mower. The warranty also states that I would receive 25% off , including sales tax on select preventative maintenance parts ( including batteries, belts, blades, filters, oil, spark plugs, and tires.) Please see section under maintenance Reimbursement benefit for riding mowers in the pamplet. When I went to purchase this and gave them my extended protection plan, they told me that they “thought” it did not cover this. This went through 7 employees of lowes before a gentleman decided to just go ahead and give the 25% for the oil and filter only. Then gave a 10% discount on the blades. Lowes gave us the pamplet to take with us. I stated that we have always used this and why are we not able to now. We never received this pamplet when purchased the lawnmower. I went to my car and read the pamplet. When I found section that stated this I went back into the store to show them this. The assisant manager, Jesse, came to the counter and said that Lowes DOES NOT reimburse for this. He said you have to call the 1-888 # and send them the receipt and they will send you the discount. He was very rude.. He said he has worked at lowes for 8 years and in all his 8 years they have never done this. I told him I just used this last year. He said no, they have never done this. He was calling me a liar. When I took the pamplet back I ask him what his name was and He said well I have worked at this lowes for a year and 1/2 , maybe they do things differently at other stores. His entire attitude changed when I asked his name. I went back to my car and called the 1-888 # and spoke with James. he said that I was correct , they were suppose to have taken it off in the store. He even spoke with his supervisor. Now I have to mail my receipt to Lowes PO Box inorder to get my money, Its not even about the money. Its about the way I was treated during the entire process. I called back to lowes this morning to speak to the manager and I got Jesse. ( the same person I spoke to yesterday.) He said he was the assistant manager which is just like the store manager and he could help me. I told him i spoke to him yesterday and I need the manager. He started again on the same thing. I told him I called the 1-888# and they told me the same thing I had told him. He still would not listen. I told him to read the pamplet. He would cut me off when I tried to talk. For him to be an assistant manager he needs more training. LOTS. I shop at lowes alot and I dont know if I will be going back after this experience. Just horrible. I am an easy going person and things don’t bother me that much, but this was just ridiculous. Why after going through 7 people doesnt anybody know.. Is it lack of trainning…

Hi my name is Otto Mullen my complaint is about the newburgh store. In your plumbing dept. Your plumbing area in the store is a mess I go there all the time to get plumbing supplies. I work part time for storm king plumbing.Nothing is in the right place the pvc pipe fittings are all mixed up. we install tankless hot water heaters your display for that Is a mess. the hot water heater is displayed upside down. Well I am looking for a full time job been in the plumbing business for about 8yrs ive been in contruction for over 20yrs. I fill out online applaications at previous times at the newburgh store. no response. I am interested in helping you help your plumbing dept and your plumbing dept. but I get no response. Thank You For your time and consideration Otto Mullen Iam hoping to here something from you.

My washer broke down a month ago. I called the lowes company stating that I believed I brought the washer eight years ago, but I brought a warranty with the washer, and it had broken down and I needed there help in receiving another one. I was then told by the appliance department in lowes in Madison heights va that they only keep things for 5 months, and that you only brought a 5 year wannanty so you are out of luck. Call George’s applicance and they might fix your dryer.

I felt like an idiot after that phone call so then I emailed info@lowes.com with complaints because I really need a washer, but my emails were left unattended. So then I spoke with lowes customer care yesterday, and let them know what was going on, and how no one would give me the time of day from lowes. Lowes store manager Christopher Delaney spoke with me on the phone very rudely and told me the only thing that they could do for me is 10% off another washer.

I informed them to check there receipts because I had brought a washer and dryer and the same time and when my dryer had bite the dust that I had no problems getting my money back, and it was on a receipt that I had to sign to get the money last year. And I also informed them that to call Georges applicance in Lynchburg because they had come to my home twice to try to fix the dryer that was under warranty last year. Georges applicance told me that they had come to my home Nov 2011 that lowes informed them that I had brought the washer and dryer in 2010 that it was still under warranty.

I informed Georges applicance thank you for telling the truth. I proved to lowes that I was telling the trurth. I never heard back from lowes in Madison heights. I told Georges appliance that I could take them not believing me but treating the way that they are doing is just wrong. I need a new washer. Mine is under warranty. They found out the truth, and they are still avoiding me. I wrote twice to custcare@lowes .com because they service and customer care stinks. I been treated like a liar, and like I was crap. I pay a lot of money to lowes in appliances. I am on a limited budget. Right now I am renting a washer from hometown rentals in Madison heights va because lowes will not give me the time of day. I would like the payments that I had already made to hometown rentals back. Two payments of $15.99. I would like a new washer that works. I would like someone at lowes to treat me with respect. Stop the crap my life is to short. Call George’s appliance and they will tell you the truth. Lowes in Madison heights contacted George’s but they never worked out anything with me. I need a washer one that works. I was not asking anything from lowes except that they help with with the piece of crap washer that does not work. I have documents in black and white that I am telling the truth. I have it were I have complained about lowes on twitter. I hope and pray that I get a washer that works for a long time from that company.

My last straw was people including the manager all I can do for you is to give you 10% OFF on a washer, and treating me like I the biggest liar in the history of the usa. I need help asap. With respect. I need a washer that works. I need my money back from where I had to rent a washer, because no one at lowes in Madison heights thinks that my business is worth the time of day, or I am worth the time of day. Let get this issue resolved quickly. Thank you.

I purchase a stove and microwave and paid full price for my merchandise to be delivered and install.First of all it did’nt arrive on the day i was promise . It was finally delivered on 04/11/13 the stove was install but they did’nt install my microwave which i paid two seperate fees for installment, I ‘m very disappointed because my microwave was not properly delivered or install they left my microwave outside in the yard still boxed up my mother is 80 years of age she lives along and they left her having to get up and look out the door allnight and day to make sure no one would steal her merchandise. I’m highly upset i think that my 1100.00 dollars was not appreciated at lowes and from being in marketing my self i no people, service, profit is the number 1 rule in retail.

I bought a new refrigerator side by side,the whole side rusted, I bought a new dryer the whole top is rusting,
I bought a new storm door a year a 1/2 ago, the bottom is starting to rust. I have called and complained and I was told all that could be done is sending me a can of paint. Can Lowes not provide home improvement items that does not rust.? I hate to leave Lowes because it is so handy for me but can’t do this anymore. What can be done?

Purchased the new side by side, and 5 months later the top ice maker failed. Had it fixed by the Samsung factory repair company and that night we realized we could not make any of the control buttons to work. The doors had to never-shimmed so the doors would align. This is undoubtably the biggest pike of junk we have ever paid $2500.00 for. Please be forewarned, do not purchase any Samsung refrigerators or washers. Poor quality and Hugh price

I was trying to buy a storm door on Sunday, Feb 3. The doors were located on the end of the aisle. I looked under the sign that was taped basically do not enter to see the price of the door. Leslie said “you can’t come down this aisle, we are working here, can’t you see the big yellow sign.”

I said that is no way to address a customer…he went on to be abusive and kept saying can’t I read the sign. He didn’t stop yelling down the aisle for all other customers to hear. He not only didn’t difuse the situation but I am not going to buy the door now.

When I went to the desk to complain he magically appeared and said he was the manager of that store. He didn’t let me even say a word…yet around all the other employees he wanted to tell me off. I said to let me speak and he said “no I am going to tell you. I am astounded by his rudeness,obnoxious, and overall abusive behavior. It was a disgusting display for any employee at any level within your company. Pia the assistant manager heard the yelling and came over.

Then Greg interrupted and said Leslie was right. The policy is…Who needed him to butt in? Instead of making matters better,they made them so much worse that I was shaking when I left…obviously with no purchase. I am appalled at that he is allowed to speak to customers that way.

well i ordered window black security bars two. spoke to 3 people at the lowes on tunnel rd asheville nc to see what else i would have to purchase in order to put window bars up. nobody knew anything. so i had and email from a christine Dooley a manager there or on here she said go to millworks or ask for a manager to find out what goes with this. well low and behold the sale manager took the bars out of box no extra mounts or nutz boltz or screws so i asked and told him i was told your store would have the rest of what i would need to install these window bars and i was assured someone would make sure i had the correct mounts or screws if needed. as i spoke on chat when ordering this the customer service guy said everything you need to purchase to install is at the store. I didnt get the sales mens name i was so livid that i drove 20 milles to pick up my purchase and once again no one knew what to do at this store. so my husband told them to credit this product back to my card. good thing i lo0oked at the receipt before i left the cashier only credited one of the window bars. So now i am only going to shop at Home Depot. this is bullshit!!! your employees need to be educated. and its not just your store its this whole city!!!!!!! No one can get anything right in this city. I spend my days straightening other peoples mistakes while they get paid for it and act like it no big deal.

I purhase new Samsung Washer Machine4.7 for on Thunderbird and /17,when the nice men can and set it up and ran a test they discovered there was a problem the washing not shutting down on water go in to machine while it was washing (this means that if you dont manually stop the machine water will over flow out while washing, so i decided to call lowes and if they have another that was comparable to this one they say yes it would Whirlpool 4.6 i said i like to have that one delierved now, he check there are none in stock in his store, he said Surprise had5 in stock and told me to call them, Well i call them and i explain i have been without a washer for over 3 weeks, I need machine bad becasue we have4 small kids that live . he said they could deliver it on monday or tuesday, ( That was NOT what i wanted to hear.) so i said there any store that this Whirpool in stock and can fast deliver, he said cal l Lowe at 59thAve/Glendale, they have one, do not what their schedule, the store in surprise by was does not deliver on Sunday,
I lowes at 59th ave/Glendlae and they yes we can delilver on Sunday mornig b 10:15am I was informed that i wouldl have to buy new supply lines from the store or they will not install the washer, the previous installer who were still in my house that they had hook up my line they are fine 1 year old stainless steel and that had no problem do that, lines look brand new, Well long short story i had to buy 2 new supply line so they would install washing machine. I am seeing that company policy goes for different store it appears. I was unhappy with my adventure buying a new washing machinea as i had spent my day firday going to Home Depot who were very nice but did no the machine in stock, so i go to Lowes at Thunderbird and 101 Freeway, and a had negative experience, the went to Frys, they were nice, but lowes prices for delerivey was bet and i also like the warranty that was offer that paid for. the tunderbird and 17 freeway werevery nice to work with and the guys you brought in the samsung washing machine and said they had never install a machine that did this before.. nice guys, but thunderbird store said i would have make all calls and find the machine and make arragement, seems to me he new i need a washing machine really bad, he could call those stores for and find when they could delivery it to me, instead i the consumer who is the reason he has a JOB did his JOB for him, i am disappointed by this experince with LOWES, a new mott for ALL you employess HEY A CUSTOMER IS WHY YOU HAVE JOB We borred money and my went to store and put this on her lowes card to get me a new. I 3 small kids and i do a lot of laundry. Thank you for the experince. Joan Smith

Purchased a Whirlpool Gold Series dishwasher on 01-02-2013. Delivered and installed on 01-09-2013by Blue Water, contractor for Lowe’s Portage, IN. When I thought the installation was near completion, I asked the installer, Frank, if installation was almost cvomplete, he said it was done. The dishwasher protruded from the cabinet, with large gaps on both sides. I said that that was not acceptable. He said that the hole in the tile for the water line would show if the machine were moved back into the recess. I said that would be acceptable. He then said that the board across the rear of the opening was the problem.

The old washer cleared the board, and the design change on newer washers caused the washer to strike the board, preventing it from going further. He called his superior, who told him he could not remove it. The board is apparently glued to the outside panel. On 01-10-2013 I visited the Portage store and detailed my problem to Briana, who relayed it to her manager, who told her that nothing could be done, and my $125.00 installation charge would not be refunded.

Since I have purchased several dishwashers, electric ranges, clothes washers and dryers from Lowe’s, always installed and operating without problem, I felt that Lowe’s would be responsive to my complaint, because:

1. If a design change caused this problem with older washers, the installer should be cognizant of that problem.
2. The board could be easily removed by an installer using a Dremel-type of tool.
3. Had the installer notified me prior to installlation that the board needed to be removed for the dishwasher to fit properly.

Now I will still require his services, at additional costs, to insure the installation is done properly. I felt it was incumbent upon me to relay this complaint to Lowe’s, due to my long and satisfactory experience with your company. I would appreciate your ressponse in this matter. Although I am displeased with this installation, I must say that your sales people, Briana, and the installer, Frank. all conducted themselves professionally, and were extremely polite and pleasant to deal with.

been broke since dec 23 cant get it fixed till dec 30 i will not be buying one more thing from you people if you cant have people who can come sooner than that you need to close your doors i will make sure all i know never buy an appliance from your company i dont blame the guys you contract to do the work i blame you the company for the crappy stuff you sell to us who did use your store for so many things such as our stove our washer and now our washer …. thanks for the memories

I was redoing my sons bedroom so I went to lowes and got three gallons of paint,I am not a painter so I was telling the man what tipe of walls I have he told me what all I needed so I got everything he told meI would need.i painted it 3 days ago and now the paint is chipping of the wall I called the man and he told me I had to use primer under it ok he told me the first time the the primer was in the paint so I would not need anything else I am so mad I spent so much time and money on it for nothing

I purchased a troy built lawnmower @ 1300.00 June 1 0012. A bearing in the rear end came out of its place and the mower would not move backward/forward. The mower was returned to the Roanoke Rapids store for repair. I had to personally pay 32.10 so the service repair center would pick up the mower, fix it, and return it to the Roanoke Rapids store. My complaint is: since it was a factory defect and lowes stood behind the repair I don’t feel like I should have to pay a service center to pick it up and return it. That should be another part of the business of keeping a satisfied customer. I could have carried it to the repair center and picked it up myself a whole lot cheaper. Other than that I am completely satisfied with everything else.

I have purchased several appliances from Lowes, I had no complaints until yesterday 20120210. I purchased a Bosch 500Vision series Washer and Dryer in 2009.

The pair worked fine until I had been noticing that the washer seems to make this noise when in the spin mode. At first I thought it was due to an unbalanced load but it seemed to only happen when washing large loads of clothes.

I purchased the extended warrenty just in case something went wrong . I made a call to the service center and they were very prompt in getting me scheduled for an appointment, when the technician arrived I began to explain to him what the washer was doing and what I had researched there was a possibility that the bearings were shot or the spider needed to be replaced ,after doing his analysis he was convinced that it was due to overloading.

his exact words were” you can only was 5 bath towels at a time”. By this time I was furious because I didn’t feel he really did a through analysis.. he called the Lowes service center and said the problem was due to overloading ..

I called Bosch and they said this model is capable of holding at least 10-12 bath towels at a time.. After talking to one of the service supervisors, If I wanted someone to come out because I wasn’t satisfied with the findings of the first technician there would be a possibility that I would have to pay for the service call if the technician reported the same thing.

This to me was and is still unacceptable. I shouldn’t have to constantly stand in front of my washer hoping that it doesn’t shake/ dance away from the wall or that when the machine (tub) wobbles when doing a large load does more damage to the washer. Honestly if it was within the 90 return period I would have retuned it.

I recently got married to my wife and received gift cards to Lowe’s to design our new kitchen. When we asked the designer what we needed to do, all he said was fill out the design brochure with measurements. We gladly complied to this and returned with the measurements. These measurements included the measurement of our appliances. He designed our kitchen and ordered it. After discounts and gift cards, we were left with about $3,200.

Four weeks later we received our cabinets. A few weeks later we got someone to install the cabinets, cheaper then what Lowe’s would charge us. I gutted my kitchen; appliances, cabinets, floor and all. I installed a bran new hard wood floor and then got ready to install the new cabinets. My installer wanted to know why my fridge was 33′ wide and the over the fridge cabinet was 30′. This cabinet was supposed to be big enough for my fridge and few extra inches for a “standard size fridge”, I was told by the designer. The designer said that he would order a 36″ over the fridge cabinet and replace three other cabinets now that they would stick out past the wall. He charged them to my lowes card and promised that the would come off later. I was told that he would put a rush on it for 7 to 10 days. 10 days later, no cabinets. Now told it would be three weeks. About the same time as a regular. Complained to the manager and he said that he didn’t understand what the problem was and then told me that it was my fault because of my measurements. (?)

I complained to KraftMaid and the could care less.

After receiving my new set of 4 cabinets, I looked them over to find out the two out of four were correct. Two cabinets were shrunk in width and the lengthened in height. Time for another complaint. Now, these new cabinets take 5 weeks to come in. I’m told that they are customed maid in a shop by elves. (?) These two cabinets were charged to an in house Lowe’s card. I am told that replacement’s should be charged to an in house account.

Two and a half months later my kitchen is done and now I am over charged on my Lowe’s card. Two managers and they can’t figure out what the problem is after five days of working on the problem. I am told what he can take off the receipt, but that is it. He can not tell me how much the kitchen cabinets cost now and how much I owe after paying $900 to the Lowe’s card.

Newton NJ Lowe’s Store and Management sucks. The are retarded and don’t know the left from right. You should at least know what is going on and have some sense of what is going on. I will respect what you can and can not do, but not that you are retarded and can’t comprehend what the problem is. Fix the problem.

Lowe’s Corportate Office just forward your emails and phone calls to the local store. Then the store manager respond’s with “I don’t understand and don’t know what I should do.”

When I tell my story to others, I am asked what the designers name is from Lowe’s that desinged our cabinets. I tell them that his name is Russ and I get and oh “I have heard his name and this isn’t the first time he has screwed up.” This was heard from three people. One of these three people works fro KraftMaid. Other’s just say that Newton NJ Lowe’s screws up on cabinets all the time.

They have no back up plan for when they screw and believe that it is never them.

I had purchased a Husqvarna Chain saw Serial#577255810 at store# 2713 (now closed) on August 25/2011. I originally purchased it in the event of trees falling from hurricane Irene. There was no damage to my property, thus it sat on a shelf in my garage. This spring, I attempted to use it only to find that it didn’t work (would start but would die out after a few minutes). I attempted to return it to the store of purchase (Lowes of Manchester) but the store had subsequently closed. I went to the Hookset store and it was also closed. I finally found a store open in New Hampshire (Lowes in Bedford) on March 23, 2012 but they would not except a return due to the period of time that had transpired. They did offer to send it out for service assuming it was under warrantee and I released it to them. They contacted me 2 weeks later and informed me there would be a $187 charge to fix it and that I “had tampered” with it (remember, this is a brand new chain saw). I declined the repair and asked for the customer complaint department. After 2 weeks of discussions back and forth, I received a call from Gail today stating that not only would they not replace or repair my chain saw, but it would cost me $55 to get it back (!). I informed Gail I am extremely upset to be treated so poorly by such a large retail operation, and would inform my friends, family, and employees of this unacceptable customer neglect. She was polite but dismissive felt completely abandoned.

I had purchased a Husqvarna Chain saw Serial#577255810 at store# 2713 (now closed) on August 25/2011. I originally purchased it in the event of trees falling from hurricane Irene. There was no damage to my property, thus it sat on a shelf in my garage. This spring, I attempted to use it only to find that it didn’t work (would start but would die out after a few minutes). I attempted to return it to the store of purchase (Lowes of Manchester) but the store had subsequently closed. I returned it to Lowes in Bedford on March 23, 2012 but they would not except a return due to the period of time that had transpired. They did offer to send it out for service assuming it was under warantee and I released it to them. They contacted me 2 weeks later and informed me there would be a $187 charge to fix it and that I “had tampered” with it (remember, this is a brand new chain saw). I declined the repair and asked for the customer complaint department. After 2 weeks of cdiscussions back and forth, I recived a call from Gail today stating that not only would they not replace or repair my chain saw, but it would cost me $55 to get it back (!). I informed Gail I am extremely upset to be treated so poorly by such a large retail operation, and would inform my friends, family, and employees of this unexceptable customer neglect. She was polite but dismissive felt completely abandoned.

In March of 2011 we purchased 2 Larson storm doors for or lanai in or winter home in FL. We are snow birds and are only there during the months of Nov – April. The doors were special ordered due to the size. We were very happy with the doors UNTIL in rained during the first week of April. Normally, FL doesn’t get very much rain during the winter mos. Subsequently, we never had witnessed much rain while we were here. We had a very rainy weekend and we were stuffing towels at the bottom of the doors to keep the water from coming in.

I went to Lowes and talked with some one in the door department and he suggested a new “sweep”. We bought that but soon realized that didn’t help as the water was running down the handle side and coming in from underneath. I went back to Lowes and talked to the person I was told who was in charge of installations. I was told the person who installed the doors no longer does installations for Lowes. I explained my problem as was told that my “warranty “expired in March. ( we are talking a matter of days here). I told her the brochure that was given to me said “we stand behind every installation”. She said it was in my contract.

I reminded her that the Lowes logo was on that brochure that said “we stand behind every installation” It didn’t say say we stand behind every installation for a year!. She then said she would call one of their installers and have him to come out. After a 3-4 days and since I had the installers name I called the installer myself. He said he had been busy but we arranged for him to come out that afternoon. He looked at the door and said he didn’t see a problem with the door or installation. The problem was the fact that the floor of the concrete lanai was such that in order for the problem to be solved the floor under the door needed to adjusted by putting something similar to “skim coat ” under it. This would allow any water to flow right back out.

I asked him if he could do that. He said he would have to check with Lowes. I didn’t hear from him so I called him. He told me Lowes didn’t want him working on the concrete. I called the Lowes store and talked to Bob who is head of installation. Bob said that Lowe’s does not do concrete work. My original doors had THRESHOLDS which were removed to install the new storm doors. Without thresholds, water can come into my lanai. If the original installer had pointed this out as a cause for a problem, or if the original installer had pointed out to me that water would come in at the time of installation, I would at least have been aware, but to remove the thresholds and then create a problem for me that Lowe’s says is mine to repair, just doesn’t make good business sense.

After years of doing business with Lowe’s and spending thousands of dollars, I am more than just a little disappointed with Lowe’s “it’s not our problem” attitude. It is Lowe’s problem because the problem didn’t exist before new doors were installed. We live in Golf Lakes a mobile home park with 780 units a mile from Lowe’s in Bradenton, FL. Trust me, we do share information in this park about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Home Depot is just blocks down the street from Lowe’s and will become my new favorite place to shop without some resolution to this problem. The store is Lowe’s #1813 in Bradenton, FL. The installation manager is Bob Reeve. We talked to Shannon at this store and the installer originally was a window and door specialist D’Ambrosio and more recently Brandon Risk assessed our problem.

My 77 year old mom purchased tile from Lowes at the location off of Mansfield Rd in Shreveport, LA. Her first appointment was scheduled two weeks ago, then cancelled by the store. They setup another appointment for the following week, would you believe the manger over the tile/carpet section called an cancelled that appoint as well. I called to see what the hold up was and why they continued to cancel on my mom after she had paid all of her money. He became would, which in turned pissed me off. He said my mom did not have a installation appointment, which we knew was a lie. Also, even if she did not have an installation appointment, when you called to cancel each time, why didn’t you tell her that.
No one in their right mind, should have a manager like that working for them. He was ignorant and his customer service was horrible. If this is the best Lowes can do, I will tell my entire family, which is a large one to go to Home Depot. Also, they complaint said they would called back in 24 hours, its been a whole week. Just a bunch of liars.

I called the Lowe’s store in Conroe, Texas about the largest BTU window air conditioner that is 110 volts. Through the automated phone service I was connected to the appliance department where NO one answered the phone for over 20 rings. I hung up, called back and and got an operator who was unable to answer my question because the informationis not on your computer, so she went looking for a person who could. After 17:22 minutes of music, I hung up and called back.

I was able to convince the person to walk over to the air conditioners and actually look at the box and tell me what the BTU size and voltage of the largest window unit in stock. Now, if you reply you are going to give me some cock and bull story about how customer service is always a priority and how you regret the terrible service I got and so on and so forth. But the absolute terrible thing is that your company will do nothing about it.

You will offer no training to your people on efficiency, you will not alter your computers to add the information and you will not install a human to answer the phones in a timely manner. So, by logic, your store and business is NOT about customer service at all, now is it?

I am disabled and on a fixed income. In November I bought a Whoorlpool Cabrio washer that with washer and extended warranty was over $700.00. I normally wait, as most of us do, to do laundry on a specific date. I usually have 10 to 11 loads at that time. I put the sheets in to wash and they would not spin out. I tried everything.

Now I have plates in my back and so does my wife so bending over and dealing with ringing wet clothes is not something we do if we can avoid it. She finally got them hand rung out enough to go in the dryer… We thought that maybe they had just been unballanced or something. The machine is about 5 months old.

Next morning I put on another load and again no matter what the load would not spin. This was Monday 4-16-2012. I called the service number at 12:30 according to thier notes. They said they could not get anyone out sooner than Wednesday or Thursday.

I told them it was urgent as the wet white towels would mildew and we did not feel we could deal with them to hand ring them like we did the sheets.We made the appointment for Wednesday and they stressed that we had to be available from 8 to 5 for the repair man. At 5:15 on Wednesday I called them back upset that no repair man showed and same customer service man said, I can’t call Service Tech to find out why they did not come because they close at 4.

He said we would have to make another appointment and that there wasn’t one available to Friday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and got the same story. They basiclly cold me it was my problem and they could not do anything about it. He said he would set me up for another appointment for Friday. So I hoped that maybe as the Service did not get to me Wednesday they would show up Thursday or call and I would be able to call back and cancel the friday. I waited all Thursday.

Nothing. Friday at 12:08 I called to find out when they would come. They told me I did not have a Friday appointment but that my complaint had been turned over to a suppervisor and that she could not schedule me for an appointment till Monday but with a diffrent company. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold several times, the call lasted over half an hour and I did not get to speak with anyone but the customer service clerk.

Two weeks ago I purchased a Maytag Washer from Lowe’s. When the delivery men were unloading the washer from the truck The one guy leaned the washer back and water ran out. I wish I’d have told him not to bring it in my house and just take it back. That was a sure sign to me that it was previously used. but I let them set it up in my washroom anyway.

What a mistake that was. the first load I did went fine, after that, not so fine. apparently It was broke when they delivered it. and I think they knew it. I did not use it and had to go to the laundromat. Last tuesday morning before going to work I went back to lowe’s right to appliances and the same salesman waited on me. I did an exchange for the maytag for a frigadare front load washer. which he said would be delivered this coming tuesday and they would pick up the maytag. the delivery date would have been tuesday march 27th.

On thursday the 22nd I called Lowe’s and ask if it could be delivered on the 24th of march instead. The man that answered the phone said he would have to call me back in a couple minutes. An hour later I called lowe’s again to see why he didn’t call me back. another guy told me that I was first on delivery on Saturday Morning.

so this morning at 7:50am they called and said they would be here shortly. I questioned the guy about the washer coming with a pedistal and said about the one they would be picking up. he said he had no idea waht I was talking about. he said there was no pedistal and he knew nothing about picking up another one.

I told him you better find out what’s going on before you get here because if you show up without my pedestal to the washer that I paid for you with be picking up the maytag and I will go elsewhere and buy a washer. he said I will call you right back. 20 minutes go by and I called the store to see what was going on. By this time I am so pissed off. this guy tells me he got it straighten out.

He’s said he’s talking to the delivery guy right now and he ask him what time he was bring it, and the whole time I can hear their conversation and it wasn’t very nice. Then the guy tells me he said at around 11:45am. What the hell happened to first thing in the morning. I tell you one thing right now. this dam washer better be right. Iv’e never had this much trouble getting an appliance before. If this is the way Lowe’s treats their customers you can be sure that I will never buy anything there again.

I pisses me off that I spent $40 dollars at the laundromat this past 10 days when If I would have got a washer that worked the first time, I would have been doing my wash at home. Very disappointed with Lowe’s at this point.

We went to the lowes on Okeechobee Blvd, in West Palm Beach Fl this afternoon Store # 1962. Upon arriving we asked customer service fo help as we wanteed to buy an elctric tankless waterheater but had wuestions we were told they would have a sales person meet us in that depts we waited for 20 minutes and noone came. So we bought our water heater at home depot. While at your store we ordered wood fencing and posts to be delivered and charged $79.00 for delivery we live less than 3 miles away!

When we went to the garden center a gentlemen wrote up the item #’s for the post and the fencing and we asked about a post digger he said inside the store in isle # 27 we could not find the item when we asked another person inside the store she said go to the garden center. Again we bought the post digger at home depot!I would have preferred to buy all that we needed at one store but your employees made that impossible.

I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation. The tile was laid the wrong way and laid unevenly. I told them I wanted it taken out and reinstalled correctly. They refused to tear out the tile but said they would take out the uneven tiles and replace them. As they tore out the bad tiles they chipped the adjoining tiles. It has been over three months and the job is still not done, I have half my floor missing.

The backer board is damaged and broken down to the sub floor. There are more bad tiles that should still be torn out. I have no time of completion. I called the manager and asked for a refund. He said they are not in the business of doing free work and that I am not a professional floor installer so I don’t know what I’m talking about. This job cost me over $5000.00. So much for the Lowes guarantee. I will never use Lowes for anything else again.

This is becoming the “Biggest Customer Service Improvement” in ALL stores these days. “Do you need help”. The problem is…it’s the biggest time wasting PR that has NOTHING to do with Customer Service. I needed to quickly pick up a couple sheets of sand paper at Lowe’s the other day. I knew exactly where it was and how to get there. I was stopped no less then 5 times by employees asking me if I needed help. I don’t have time to waste like these employees do. And then when I got to where the sand paper was I asked the person who worked in that department if they had any 200 grit or higher paper (none were on the shelves).

The IDIOT proceeded to hand me 180 grit. Seems that 3rd grade math is NOT a requirement to work at Lowe’s. And it’s NOT just Lowe’s. Home Depot, Sears…They all think they are fooling the public by forcing their employees to “Ask if you need help” so it SEEMS like they are concerned about service. But for anyone with an IQ over 90….it’s so obvious that Service hasn’t increased..in fact it’s DECREASED. Asking if you need help is not the same as actually providing the help. And asking people who Don’t need help is just making their visit to the store extremely inconvenient. So much so I now DRED going to Lowe’s or Home Depot.

And I know many many people who feel the same as I do. The IDIOT who thought of forcing their employees to Ask everyone customer they see if they need help should be fired for just plain stupidity.

On the Wednesday before Black Friday, my husband who is a Lowe’s credit card holder and I went to the Lowe’s store in North Little Rock, Arkansas for the purpose of buying a front loading washer and dryer. The sales’ representative was Joe Montgomery. He told us that if we waited until Black Friday we could get 18 months interest free. Needless to say we came back on Black Friday. We ordered our washer and dryer. We were told that it would be delivered Dec. 5. We gave away our washer and dryer Saturday, Dec. 3. We called and went by Lowe’s today and our washer and dryer are not in the system.

Human error is understandable, but when my husband spoke with the manager she exhibited a less than helpful attitude. I am a public servant, and all I ask is that customer care be foremost in the minds of those who too count on the public for their livlihood. All we want is what we ordered and at the price at which it was ordered.

I worked with the “kitchen designer” to assist me with my new, dream kitchen. I had a rough, sketch and I worked with the Lowe’s employee to select the appropriate cabinetry. The next night I went back to the store, which is in Littleton, NH and about an hour from my house, to finalize the design. I told the “designer” that I wanted to add an end piece of cabinetry to the design, to not only complete my design but to take advantage of some sales incentives being offered at the time. The little drawing that is produced from these design layout sessions is poor and difficult to read. So I had to rely on the “expertise” of the Lowe’s staff.

Now, I also purchased an oven, cooktop, refrigerator and exhaust unit as well from the store! About one month from placing this order, my cabinetry finally arrived from the KraftMaid factory. I worked with my contracor to put the cabinetry. My design included a kitchen island and after putting the cabinets together, I was ready to put the cooktop in and the oven. When I placed the 30″ cooktop in the 30″ base cabinet, the cooktop did not fit. I contacted KraftMaid and was told this should have been a 33″ base, not the 30″ that the Lowe’s “designer” spec’d in.

This was on the eve of when my countertop, which I also purchased from Lowe’s, was to templated, manufactured and then installed. This screw up by Lowe’s has delayed my kitchen installation. When I contacted the “designer” at Lowes’, she was unapolegetic for her mistakes and tried to “justify” her mistakes. The ass’t manager I spoke with just booted the problem to his underling..the person who screwed up! The KraftMaid rep was of no help either. Meanwhile, I have not been able to eat at home. I am the one incurring all the expense and Lowes staff just wants to ignore me.

I understand mistakes but this arrogant attitude is too much!!

Lowes in Kailua,Kona Hawaii,had a sign saying they were hiring. I called the store and asked to speak to the Human Resource person. After trying to call 3 times, person was either not available or in an orientation meeting. I left my name and phone no. A message came on m email saying that I was not selected. I just wanted to try and get to be interviewed so that I could give a better history of myself and I would be able to give both character and job references. My previous employment does not show my full capabilities and I wanted a chance for an interview,which I feel that I can present my qualifications.

After leaving my phone no.and not getting a call back.I called back and spoke to Christine?,I explained to her about my applying online and was trying to find out the reason for being denied or whatever reason that I was not being considered, she took down my name and number and said she would go online,check on my application and call me right back!. This was in the morning,Friday Nov. 11,2011. Its Monday Nov.14 and no phone call yet. I have applied at Lowes once before and was not given an interview. I shop there often, and have dealt with people who were not as qualified as I am and the knowledge,that I have.

I’ve been in construction for over 25 years and have worked with many different contractors over the years. I’m a very good handyman and have never hired a plumber to do any work at my house. I worked as a general laborer in the Laborers Union, for 13 year,and 12years as a journeyman mason. I have done work in ceramic tile,painting,drywall,some basic carpentry, I am able to install ceiling fans, electrical wall plugs,but no major electrical work. I am applying for a stocking position, and have driven and operated all types of forklifts,including, Gradall. I am 59 years old,in excellent condition,don’t smoke, don’t drink, and will pass any drug test. I am writing this letter, just to try and get a fair shot at this position.

I live next door to a old couple that received a 101366-2200 psi power washer for christmas in dec-2010- that opent it up(new) for the first time last month to wash there house down. after reading all the directions and setiing up the unit they starte to use it(note it does work great)well the hose got caught under the base and the muffler and burn a small hole in it(NOTE THE MUFFLER HAS A PRTECTIVE GUARD ALL THE WAY AROUND EXCEPT FOR THR BOTTOM )-SO the wife of this couple(note:she is 72)-went back to the lowes in port huron michigan and told the manager about he stated that was there problem and charged her thrity dollars for the hose and walked away…i feel this is very POOR SERVIC.

I was surprise over all because i have shop there for years and never had a problem at all–and for a 30.oo dollar item and a 72 years old person i feel this manager could of taken a better approch to this matter.

Our service men go off and protect our country and Lowes will give some a discount and some not. MVA will put a blue V on your license for a 30.00 charge no less but Lowes will not honor this as a Military discount. You have to jump through hoops to get this V put on your license and the goverment collect this money but it’s not good enough for Lowes. They have conditions on what kind of Military discount they will give. Who ever went and served our country didn’t give us any conditions when they put their life on the line for us. If Lowes doesn’t want to give a Military discount fine but don’t ever tell this country who is worthy and who isn’t when you are Honorably Discharged!!!! Shame on Lowes!!!!!

Just wondering…Why is Lowe’s allowing a contractor to use Sherwin Williams paint to paint the outside of the store in Beaumont, Texas? How can they expect their customers to have confidence in the Valspar brand when they don’t use it on their own building? How can they expect their employees to sell Valspar when the customers of that store are walking by buckets and buckets of paint marked Sherwin Williams? What a slap in the face for the folks in the paint department. I have no complaints about Valspar paint or the wonderful folks in the paint department of that store.

It just seems very strange that Lowe’s doesn’t have some sort of clause in their contracts with companies that do work on their buildings to use Lowe’s products when possible. Also, why does the Lowe’s website not have a place for customers to actually make complaints? Scared are they? Not really into customer service perhaps? What?

I purchased a refrigerator from one of your stores (#0482) back on 24 Oct 2009. I also purchased a 4 year extended warranty within. Back on the 14th of June 2011, the ice maker quite. I called the extended warranty number a filed a clime. As of this date the problem is still not repaired. I have records where I have contacted the warranty people and your executive support office. I was set up with an appointment date and time for them to out to repair the unit. When they contacted me to confirm the appoint, I was told that they could not come out then. This was because the appointment was set up VIA their web page and it was not current. I was told that it would have to be sometime the next week.

I call the warranty people back and provided them with this information. I requested another company to service my unit. I was never contacted by this company. Si I called them back and this time they gave Jim Whxxxxxx repair service, who I know of. This company contacted me, but took some time to come out to look at the unit. I was informed that on the 8th of July 2011 the parts were placed on order. I then was informed Mr. Whxxxxxx had received the parts on 13 July 2011. For over a week we talked his office asking when they would come out to replace the parts. We were told several times they would be there, but they never showed up. I contacted your executive support office and asked for their help. After I provided them with all of the information I had, I was told that they would get back with me using the corporate email address Exec.CustService@Lowes.com​.

I waited until around 2pm on the 29th of July 2011 and tried to contact them back. But the phone number of 1-866-900-4750 is NOT a number for your executive support office, it belongs to another company. I found another number and called. I have since gotten rid of the refrigerator and bought another new one. In short sir I find that both your warrant service and your Executive support office are lacking in any support of good customer service!

good morning, i do not think this will do any good, but i will give it a shot! yesterday July 27th i went to lowes in meridian ms. i pulled myself and 2 employees off the job to go and get much needed tools for our profession. spent about and hour gathering items and looking at possible thing we wanted to do later like build a tool room with stainless steel cabinets. after picking out about $2000.00 worth of tools we proceeded to the check out counter. i told the lady before she started that this will be a tax exempt transaction since i have a government credit card.

she told me the transaction that i ask for could not be done due to the credit card computer for discounts and tax exempt was down. i was to say the least MAD. the next morning i called Tony, one of the store managers, and explained what had happened. he told me this system goes down all the time. you would think, since this is not the first time this has happened to me and others, this problem would be fixed. just plain bad business. the government spends alot of money at lowes in meridian ms, WHEN THEY CAN!

i would not be afraid to tell you, my next transaction if this happens again will not be at your store but instead Marvins. i plan to tell all my associates to do the same!!!

On Feb 14 2011 I purchase a stove, microwave and dishwasher. I also purchased an extended warranty for all of the appliances. In June we realized that the oven temp was lower than what the panel is reading. My husband called for service. On June 29th, Jerry from Fix-it-Now came to the house and told my husband that our new stove/oven needed a new mother board. He said it would be about 10 to 14 days before he would receive the part. The week of July 18-22 my husband called Lowes service SEVERAL times trying to find out when our oven would be fixed. He was finally PROMISED on the 22nd that a supervisor would call him on Monday the 25th.

We did not receive a call from a supervisor. I called Lowes repair AGAIN on Tuesday and spoke to a supervisor, Stephanie and she promised to call Jerry and get an update on the part. Today is the 27th and we still have not heard from ANYONE!!!!!!!

I was at the Bartow lowes, in florida yesterday. What a nice & friendly store. A employee named sue in hardware was so nice to me. She helped me with nails I needed for my roof but also help me with a drill i needed & the bits i would need. What a great help she was to me. Its nice to have a woman to help in these departments she did a great job. I will be back to see her for help, she even took me to flooring to get wood floor cleaner. I have never been treated so nice in a lowes store before. What a keeper she is. And thank you sue and Bartow LOWES, in Florida again. I will be back.

This moron who is tired of customers complaining about Lowe’s hasn’t acquired enough life experience to know that stores are supposed be fast with their customer service to show the customer that they appreciate an individual doing business with them. Anybody stupid enough to wait in a doctor’s office longer than 15 minutes deserves what they get. ROBBED. We as consumers accept, far to easily, that being treated like we are nobody by a corporation is just the way it is. Open your mouths and SHOUT your dissatisfaction. Don’t use the store anymore. Spend your money where you get what you want when you want it. Wake up people and start standing up for yourselves.

It has been 11 days and I still can get no answers as to if they can find someone to fix my washer I have been told 4 different times someone will call me and have had no one call me I had on person laugh at the problem and a manager named Cory emp # 156079 told me they will deal with it on their time as it is costing me about 150 dollars a week to get my families cloths done with no concern from lowes as to the service I paid for and they are not honoring in anyways…

Called Lowes’s for service of the new washer, ok, will contact you in two days. Lowe’s calls, they have found someone to service the washer, they will call in the next few days. After a week and no calls we contacted Lowe’s again. We request that they find another service to come out, they kept my mother’s tv for 3 months and the whole deal was unsatisfactory. Someone will contact us in two days and they will find another service place. Lowe’s calls, guess what, they have talked and they will contact us in the next few days.??????

Oh they are the only ones in our area who can service the product. Well we drove to buy your product, you had no problem taking our money and now you can’t service a brand new built in washer??? What is wrong here???

I purchase a refrigerator at the Lowes on military highway on April 22, 2011. The delivery was schedule for APRIL 26,2011. The warehouse manager call my wife and said that the refrigerator was damaged it had to dents on the side and did she want him to deliver it and she said yes and the warehouse say they will give you something off it because its damage. When I get home I go the store and talk to the manager and the manager say can not give you nothing off because we will send it back to the manufacturer and get another one. I said ok and the lady say we have to schedule to pick up that damage one and bring you another one.

The pick up was to b for April 27, 2011 and to deliver the new one on APRIL 28, 2011. Later that night the deliver people call and said they would be to the house at 7:00 am to pick up the damage one and bring out the new one the same time. On April 27,2011 they came to p[ick up the old one but didnot bring the new one.On april 28, 2011 they came to deliver the new one and one of the wheels was missing off. My wife ask themm to bring it back later and they know they waold have to do it the next day. My wife has stay home for 3days and still no refrigerator we only live 5 minutes from the store and they could not do that .

This was there fought not ours. So I had to take off work April 29, 200 to be home just to put a wheel on. Thats ridiculous. I should be given something for that you know. Thats bad business when its your fought you should try to correct it as soon as possible. Thoma Coffey

I work at lowe’s, and I have a problem with people complaining about lowe’s home improvement. Employees get sick, quit, get fired, take days off…but you need to get over it. Sometimes in life you are just going to have to wait. When you go to a Dr’s appointment t and wait for 45 minutes, do you demand to speak to the chief of staff and demand they hire more doctors? I doubt it. Why should it be any different at a place like lowes? Other than that, if you’re really concerned they don’t have enough help, fill out an application and pitch in. People who are spoiled who obviously know everything could teach them a lot about how to run a business they have been running successfully for years. So shut up or help out. Sincerely, a lowe’s employee tired of customer complaints.

I signed a contract w/Lowe’s to redo my kitchen cabinets, I chose Kraftmaid Cabinets Top of the line. I requested a Light Oak Cabinet finish. I paid in advance to get order started. Received the cabinets finally at Lowe’s 4wks. later. Upon opening the boxes W/ builder we found the cabinets a light oak, BUT the doors were a multiple of colors! When the second round of doors came in, the cabinet doors were 6″ to high! I finally took delivery of the correct doors from Lowe’s and the colors are still a little off, but at this point I’m already done with this company. I will never recommend Kraftmaid’s product to anyone! I feel like I wasted my money and my time!!

Have feedback for Lowes?