Home Depot Customer Service

Contact Home Depot Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-430-3376

Home Depot is a retailer of home improvement/construction services and products. It is based in the United States, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. With 2,248 locations, Home Depot employs over 371,000 people. Revenues in 2014 were reported as US 78 billion and net income as US 5 billion. Home Depot is publicly traded on NYSE:HD.

If you need customer support for a problem with a Home Depot product or service you may call 1-800-466-3337 or you may email a question on the contact page or look up a specific department/appliance phone number. You may wish  to contact the CEO, Craig A. Menear. You may address your correspondence to him at 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. SE, #B #3, Atlanta, GA 30339 or call him at 770-432-8211.

Home Depot ‘big box styled outlets’ have evolved since beginnings in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank and Pat Farrah. With the slogan‘More Savings. More Doing.’,  Home Depot extends philanthropic support through The Home Depot Foundation and gives military personnel a 10% discount.

The Home Depot sponsorship may be found with Habitat for Humanity and as official sponsor for NASCAR Tony Stewart’s car. Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube self help videos are popular.

Home Depot Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement

Top Home Depot Complaints

This item was advertised at this location;

Polished Chrome
Polished Brass
More Options Available
Exclusive Pegasus 2-Handle Claw Foot Tub Faucet with Riser 54 in. Rectangular Shower Ring and Showerhead in Polished Chrome
Model# 4190-54-CP
(60)
$161.94
I live 5 min. from this location, Due to traffic it took 1 Hour to get there.
I am Handicapped an need to get a power cart to get around the store. Not 1 but 3 of your sales person's assisted me in a attempt to locate this item. After some time I was told that your store did not sell this item. Came home, DBL. checked your add, and found this add.
So, false advertising at it's best. Hope someone sues the Dollars out of ya.
Thanks for nothing, a waist of gas and time. I will not be returning to your store.
Kurt Krueger.

We ordered an outdoor patio set online. On 4/16/19 a truck delivered one large carton around 7:45AM. Carton stated "1 of 2". I asked the driver to stay to make sure I had all of the parts. He did not. I opened the box and determined that we received the chairs, but not the table. I called Home Depot (toll free service number) before 8AM to ask that the truck return with the other box. I was told that someone would contact me back within 2 hours. Never got a call. I called back at 3:15PM and after going through the usual litany of voice mail prompts, was on hold for about 25 minutes. The service rep came back on the line and told me that we would have to return what had already been delivered in order to re-issue the order. During the 5+ hours when I was waiting for a call back, we assembled the chairs. I told this to the service associate. Her attitude was "tough", you must return the items". I live in a small town about an hour away from the nearest Home Depot and do not have a vehicle large enough to return what had already been delivered. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold again for quite some time. Eventually, a supervisor named Clayton came on the line. I explained all of the above. He was nice and told me that he would call back within 30 minutes with some type of update. It has now been more than 2 hours with no call back. Again, HD did not do what it said it would. Still don't know how to resolve this. HD does not seem interested in communicating with a customer, or provide a reasonable/logical fix for the problem. Come on Home Depot, surely a huge company can resolve this type of issue without putting the onus on the customer!!!

I bought a washer/dryer from the Evansville Indiana East store in March with delivery expectations of delivery the following week.
As of today April 16, 2019 I haven’t got a delivery. I have called several times and been given different delivery dates but still no delivery. I need to do laundry and do not feel any of this has been acceptable. I plan to ask for my money back soon.

On April 12, 2019 I went to Home Depot 2410 S. Georgia St., Amarillo, Texas 79109, 806-468-9100. I went to plumbing I am nearly 67 years old. I started loading 200' of 4" sch 40 pipe on a cart. There were 2 older guys with home depot attire talking to a female. They both looked at me and continues talking. After I finished loading all my pipe and fittings, this one guy came up to me and ask if he could push the cart up front. I told him you seen me load all this pipe now you want to push my cart. I think I can do that myself. Another time I was looking for a brushed nickel trip lever. I ask the same stupid gut where they were and he informed me that they didn't sell them separate. I found what I was looking for and I find that stupid guy and said, I thought you don't sell them separate. They are very lazy at that store. But to finish my complaint. After checking out I ask the girl that checked me out if I could get help loading this and she said she would get some one. I pushed my stuff to the loading zone, unloaded everything but the pipe. I waited and waited about 10 minutes. No one came. I went back in the store and ask a lady if I could get help loading my pipe. She called for assistance. I went back out and waited another 15 minutes. I went back inside and ask a gut if I could get some help. Sure, he called for assistance at the loading dock. 10 more minutes went by and still no one. So finally I started loading the pipe myself. This gentleman ask if I needed help and I said yes please. I done ask 3 times inside for help and no one came. I was mad and crying, I had cut my hand on the pipe and was bleeding all over the pipe. I got my pipe loaded with this gentleman's help. As I was leaving the parking lot I called and spoke to a manager named Roberto. I told him what happen and all he said was, "I'M SORRY." Sorry my ass. We live 90 miles one way to Amarillo. We are plumbers, we buy a lot of material there. I don't like going there because you ask someone where something is and they don't know or we don't carry it. They are lazy especially in plumbing. Don't get me wrong there was a young gentleman that helped me, he was very helpful. I hate that store and I don't hate anything but that store. I dread going there.

We started a remodel in July and met with a HD designer In Rohnert Park. She was very pleasant but not very experienced. It took 3 months to get my cabinets ordered due to long gaps of no communication and scheduling. When they arrived half of the cabinets has toe kicks and the other half did not. The cabinets on each side of the range were too large because she did not follow the measurements provided. Again at the longest wall measurements were not followed and the cabinets were given 3 4inch fillers on one section to make them fit which through the whole kitchen out of balance and looked terrible. My 9’ x 5’ kitchen island, none of the cabinets had toe kicks. We contacted HD immediately and met with the special projects manager, Trinidad and a different designer, Christine. We al decided that 5 of the cabinets needed to be reordered and my contractor would modify the toe kicks on the other cabinets. We discussed that once this was all done Trinidad would issue us a credit for all the mishaps and delays. This took another 5 weeks. My countertops arrived scratched and after another 3 months of delays they were replaced and we were given a $2k credit. I spoke with Trinidad today and he offered a $2k credit. There has been a 6 month delay of mistakes on Home Depot’s part. I am a Caterer and this kitchen is to be used for my business. I have missed out on $12k in business and that is on the conservative side. Not to mention, having no kitchen for our personal use and having to pay my contractor for modifications. I have spent over $60k at HD on this remodel and I have a Project Loan through HD for $32k. I feel that $6k credit is extremely fair when you add up all my losses.

On 4/6/2019 We purchased a patio set and 11ft patio umbrella and had planned to pick up the next day on will call. The next day we get a call saying unfortunately they needed to cancel the order because the umbrella wasn't available. After reaching the store we found the umbrella was available. We rented a Home depot Truck loaded our purchases. The husky tool chest we wanted was not available at the store but was available at the Rancho Cordova Location. After dropping off our purchases at the use I went over to the Rancho Cordova location to buy the tool chest. The tool chest was a higher price than showed online by 170 dollars which didn't make any sense to me. The online price was 628 and showed available at their store. They wanted to sell it for 798. The operations manager Christina Feiler said they would not sell it at that price. The manager then found the item online for 628 but for the Carmichael location not the Rancho Cordova location. The manager said I would have to take the rental truck back to Carmichael purchase the item there and then return to get that price. I couldn't believe what a waste of gas money and time. As I returned to Carmichael home depot after speaking with a manager they allowed us to keep the truck for longer and sold us the Tool chest at the online price. They would not give me the veteran discount on the item. After paying for the item I went back to Rancho Cordova Home depot. I provided them the receipt and was waiting with the truck to pick up my item. I then received a call from home depot customer service saying unfortunately they were going to have to cancel my order on the tool chest due to it being sold already. I couldn't believe it. After speaking with a customer service associate at the store by the name of Will and about 30 minutes later we found they sold the larger model not the one I had purchased. As the searched for a forklift to load the tool chest into the truck the associate asked for assistance from one of the forklift operators who seemed to be frustrated. His comment as he walks away to get the forklift was there needs to better Fucking communication around here. As he says this a man with a young boy walks in. Using foul language in front of customers and children should not be acceptable in any circumstance but especially in the customer service industry. As I saw employees standing around I though surely someone will help me move this large tool chest but again I was wrong. I moved the 500 pound tool chest past 3 employees and behind the registers and was almost at the truck when an employee finally assisted. The Tool chest was loaded on the truck by the forklift operator and I headed out after tying it down. Once I got home I was ready to unload when I found out the truck I rented had a busted lock for the lift and ramps. Just great now I have a 500 pound tool chest that I have to figure out how to get it off the truck with no access to the ramps. With the help of multiple friends I was able to get it off the truck. After spending 1500 dollars at home depot this weekend I can tell you this makes me want to shop at a different department store. I know I'm only one customer out of millions that shop there but if changes don't take place especially at the Rancho Cordova location then they will lose many more as time passes. The disrespect, rudeness and attitudes of the employess and manager was unacceptable.

I would like to address this to Home Depot management who believe that as a corporation, it is important to honor and reward Veterans, especially disabled Veterans by giving them consideration in your stores. I am a service connected 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran. I live in Waukesha WI and have traded at the HD since it was opened. They always took good care of me. In the past, I have had a HD credit card, and presently my wife has one. By identifying myself with my Veterans card I have always received a 10% discount. This is great, and I exclusively shop at HD because you have this policy. Some months ago, I was shopping at the HD store in West Allis WI when I came across oak veneer flooring, exactly what I needed for my condo. It is beautiful flooring. I did not have my wife's HD card on me, so I paid cash for the whole batch. I misplaced the receipt. I laid the flooring and at the end had 4 unopened boxes left. I took them to the HD in Waukesha. I went to the returns department where the clerk at the register refused he let me return them. I was under the impression that you could return unopened items for store credit. He soon became very defensive, and refused to give me his name. I asked to see the store manager and he reluctantly called the manager to the floor. Manager talked to the clerk, his name on my receipt was Jack. The manager belligerantly asked me the same questions that Jack did, and said I could not return the product. He refused to tell me his name and when I requested his business card he ordered me to leave the store or he would call the police and have me banned. Fearing for my safety I left. I need someone to call this manager to account. Is your consideration for disabled Veterans for real, or just a pretense? I prefer email response so I have a record of your response.

Dear customer service personnel
Till today I haven't got any response from Home Depot regarding issue with glass on Anderson 100 Series window Job # 10857469 . Job site 1165 Santa Fe Albany CA.
See attached e-mails

LEILANI_R_BALLEZA@homedepot.com
Jean Colvin

Mar 26 at 1:52 PM

Hello Robert

I was informed by Leilani Rina Balleza (March 15 Email attached )that you will be contacting me directly

My contact Information

Bharat Rawal

Phone # 415 922 2292

Mobile # 415 535 6835

Looking forward to hearing soon

Bharat

I purchased and contracted with Home Depot to install Anderson 100 Series window Job # 10857469 . Job site 1165 Santa Fe Albany CA.

Unfortunately, this window has not performed as expected, and I believe the defective glass should be replaced under terms of the warranty.

To resolve this problem satisfactorily, I would appreciate a repair as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to your reply on this matter.

Bharat Rawal

Balleza, Leilani R <LEILANI_R_BALLEZA@homedepot.com>
To:Bharat Rawal,Turner, Robert A
Cc:George Palen,Jean Colvin

Mar 15 at 7:48 AM

Good morning,

I have reached out to our installation manager Robert regarding your concerns on the glass. He will be contacting you directly on this service request. I have also copied him on this email.

Leilani Rina Balleza

HDE Sales Manager – PacNorth

The Home Depot

510 219 5629

We have been working with Home Depot for 3 months on our kitchen. A project that was slated to be done in 6 weeks. While the General Contractors that HomeDepot have provided have been helpful. We have endless issues with support from the local employees in Warrenton, VA. 1. Starting with the designer who designed our kitchen and then quit but failed to keep any of the files on file. 2. Getting cabinets that were of lower quality than what we paid for and were promised with. While the managers at the store corrected the mistake, these delays have been ongoing. We finally received our updated cabinets (only to have them delivered by FedEx in multiple shipments with no warning from the store). Next, the countertop. - Home Depot sent us their contractors to do the measure. The sub sent people who were incapable of communicating but only communicating additional charges. While we agreed on the measurements of the countertop, when it was finally delivered it was wrong. Despite numerous attempts to try to talk to them, I was told this is what we ordered. The counter was installed but was short everywhere, and according to the general contractors did not meet code. We're now 3 weeks without any update on resolution. Eating out every day for all meals is getting a bit cumbersome as well as laundromat bills. I'm raising this as an issue to see how Home Depot plans to resolve this.

I will be sending my bills for all meals and an itemized listing of laundry charges.

I can be reached at 540.428.4352
anitavw@msn.com

My complaint is not with the people that work there,they work very hard . My complaint is with the lack of employees.I was on hold three times just to ask the appliance department a simple question about a water filter and was disconnected three times.I worked with customers for 40 years and if I did my job the way your employees have to I wouldn't be working very long.Hire more people please so we can get what we need.This is the Cottonwood store in cottonwood az 86326 agin its not the people who work there its corport not hireing enough people to help customers. Garden department the same story one person working in that department. My wife has MS and has a hard time standing and walking so having to wait long periods of time because you want to save money,not the Home Depot I know from yrs ago. Just like every other construction materials store you are going to the down hill fast.Do your job and hire more people.Oh ya there is always Lowes but id like to give you my money but keep it up and you wont.Its not just me so many people complaining in line,until I ask cashier to please call for help. I hope you really read this it is time that you wake up in your big office and here the people that pay your wages,401K retirements,just do your job.

My husband is a vet and has been purchasing large purchases from home depot in sevierville tenn for over 5 years ( since we moved from ohio) and has always gotten a va discount until today. My husband has a va card from the va with his picture on it and us army on it, they Refused this the manager says this did not prove he was a vet. How can you say my husband is not a vet when the card is for medical care only issued to vet. I called corp they said the card was not on there list. I fine this insulting my husband can fight for usa and then you home depot refuse him a little 10 per ent discount after risking his life like so many have to protect your freedom. You have lost a good customer and I will make sure other vets know of this.

This concerns the Owensboro KY store. I paid for installation on a backsplash in my kitchen. Someone came out and took pictures and measured. I paid for my installation. I picked up the items needed. 3 weeks later the contractor comes out. Tells me the board that was picked up from the store wouldn't work. He calls his boss, boss calls Home Depot. Home Depot tells him that I was suppose to have the board put up before they got there. Never was I told that I was suppose to have the board installed. I called the home depot and asked for a manager. The manager Jennifer started laughing. I asked why she stated that one of the cashiers said that I said in a earlier conversation that I would not call back until I have calmed down. They thought it was funny that I was upset. Not professional at all. When I received my estimate the board was listed with everything else. Why would I pay to have it installed when it was on the list that the sales people made up. Jennifer the manager was rude and so was the cashier in question. I demand an apology from her and the cashier and I want my backsplash and board installed at no extra cost. I am not going to hire a separate person to install the board which wouldn't work anyway.

We have been long time customers of Home Depot and have always preferred HD over Lowe's and have done many home project through our many year with HD - - however, I think that decision is changing. I have never been so disappointed in Home Depot. We ordered $10k in custom cabinets on 2/15/19 and due to an error by the design representative, one cabinet had to be re-ordered. We asked for it to be RUSHED since we had to postpone the carpenter. I was told it was supposed to arrive 3/27 -but after sending my husband to the store -who waited and hour and a half -I received an email later stating the cabinet has AGAIN been delayed until 4/2 --which now makes me have to cancel the carpenter AGAIN!!! It is no wonder why box stores are closing - Amazon can get orders shipped in 2 days, but Home Depot's email stated (and I quote) "I do apologize again, we can't control our trucking companies, and sometimes delays do happen" ! seriously?! This has now delayed our project 4 weeks! My house is in complete disarray and having to reschedule a carpenter AGAIN. When the mistake first happened, the design representative tried to blame me! He said I told him to make the change. He and I did discuss the cabinet and I was actually home on the phone with him measuring and he said it would come down into the 'casing" of the door if we made the change - I told him so long as the door opened, I could live with it hitting the casing. I think he forgot to account again for the 4 inch molding at the top & the cabinet came down OVER the door by 2 inches! But he tried to blame me. Pete Foley is the manager at the Worcester Home Depot and he was very good to try and help --however, this problem just keeps escalating. I am still in need of granite/quartz countertops - however, I think I'm done with Home Depot. This is just unacceptable.

This is the worse experience in my life as a poor adult!! I was super excited on getting me a washer and dryer in which I paid 1700.00 dollars on at your store. I clearly told the lady I wanted something simple and easy and she assured me if I didn't like it I had thirty days to decide and keep some clothes to wash instead of going to the laundry mat to wait and use it all I could use it to see if that's what I wanted.. this is misleading and very unprofessional and it make the company look horrible. Now when I ask how I return it it is in the policy that there is no costomer remorse yet that's exactly how the lady got me to take it and see because I just wanted an updated turn knob not a rocket ship. My feelings are hurt more than anything because she knew I didn't know the policy and it wasn't recorded what she told me and that is the only reason I even got them that day. it hasn't even been thirty days. I ordered them on march second got them on wed two weeks later and I called them two days ago about getting something I comprehended like I wanted to begin with. if this is how you treat your costomer and let your employees keep doing to get a sell I will never in my life even walk through those doors and neither will anyone that I know.. This not only affects me but it makes your company look horrible because I can even go to a used appliance store and they give you thirty days to guarantee the product. You don't ever have to worry about me making this sad mistake again, im a single mother with four kids and we saved to get these so we could get clothes caught up and now because your delivery just stuck the vent through the floor lint is all up under my trailor so if anyone flicks anything we loose our house too, and we still cant get clean clothes with this space shuttle we know nothing about. thanks and god bless you and your company

I bought granite from Home Depot at the same time I bought the cabinets for my kitchen. I spent a few grand. Received someone else's order when the cabinets were delivered. Took a week but the issue was resolved. Had someone come out and take a template for the granite on 2/25/19. I was told it would be a maximum of 3 weeks to receive the countertops, but hopefully sooner. I started calling when it hit week 4. I got a hold of someone on Thursday who told me that they forgot about the order and would have it resolved the following Monday. Never heard from the "middle man" company contracted by Home Depot. Finally was able to talk to a representative on Tuesday who notified me that they didn't even have my granite yet!!! I am now waiting another 2 weeks for them to get the granite and install. It will be a total of 6 weeks. In the mean time I am spending beaucoup of extra $$ eating out over and above the 3 weeks budgeted since I do not have an intact kitchen, not to mention the frustration of having to track down someone to do their job. Terrible customer service and in reading all the reviews on the Home Depot website I'm astounded they are still in business. I will be taking my business to Lowe's as I continue my home remodel. Craig Menear clean up your company!!

I ordered and paid for an over the range microwave and a refrigerator on 3/19/19. I waited a week to get it and the delivery company was very disrespectful. They stated that they could not hook up the new one because we had not turnt off the water. After the gut looked under my sink, he said he could reschedule the deliver. He took it outside and had me to sign that he left the microwave. I called the homedepot line, and while I was talking to them I told him not to worry about hooking it up and to just take it back in the house. He had me to restate it, and he then started talking Spanish and walked to his truck. I walked in the house to show him where to put it and he jumped in the tuck and sped off. Now I have to wait until Sat.

This is very unprofessional. Your company agent was on the telephone with me and heard the conversation. her name is Honour. This is no right and customers should not be treated this way.

My husband and I went today to buy some plants. There were not many plants. We decided to buy a plant but it did not have a price so we were told by the man that provide service in the plant area to go to customer service and gave another plant so the can use that barcode. I went to the Home Depot in New Rochelle in NY by Home Depot. The lady called Joan in customer service refused to service me. She stated for me and my husband to go to the other cashier at the end of the store that it was for customers service only. The area was empty and refused to service us. Another lady behind me went to purchase as i did and she took her merchandise and charged her for it. I really felt discriminated by this lady. I have been shopping in Home Depot for many years and feel everyone should be treated equally.

I would like to address a highly unsatisfactory delivery service. Coming from living in a condominium with HOA, it is impossible to deliver earlier than 9am. Considering this fact, I have notified the Home Depot representatives repeatedly andyet, all of my deliveries are set for 7am. I ordered $4,000 worth of appliances and they haven’t been delivered due to inflexible and inconsiderate times. The most unbelievable issue is that this problem comes from such a large company like Home Depot. I’m not purchasing from a small local gender, this is "Home Depot" I am talking about. I am highly upset at this level of service and I would like to hear from you soon to address this problem.

Bought my son and daughter in law dishwasher. It was delivered today damaged and installed. If you look st the front you may not notice as much but this is what was delivered and installed horrible can’t even open the door without rubbing cabinets. Then to call customer service is a joke. I was asked if we would like to keepnwith a discount. 847.00 I don’t think so it’s unfunctional. There are a few pictures but this needs to be handled quickly. Un believable

Placed an order SKU # 0000-515-664 This was supposed to be a laminate floor install … Received a call from flooring company to schedule ( not from receiving ) to let me know flooring had arrived and wanted to schedule install. Then upon calling to pick up and deliver flooring was met with rude and insulting customer service person that guided me to three different departments that referred me back to her. After an hour and a half I received my order. Then plumbing company called to schedule and was met with they were only supposed to disconnect toilet ( Stated in order washer/dryer also ) would be set between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM to get ahead of installers !! Plumber arrived at 10:00 and only removed toilet ! Flooring company set appointment for 9:00AM to 11;00PM they showed up at 11;45 .. I was then notified that NO one spoke English ??? Also that the floor had to be ground down . ( This on a floor that had laminate before) OK so they ground concrete to make level ? Then crew chief arrived 4:00 PM to see that crew was going to finish same day. At 8:45 PM received a call from owner that the flooring crew wanted him to sign off on install and pay additional 250.00 for grinding floor. I responded that account was with Home Depot and I would handle with them.
Plumber from company that removed toilet set return appointment for 9:00 AM on 3-19-20 on 3-19-20 was notified that there was NO record and they would see when this could possible be done ? Received a call from plumber ( ARS ) that it would be between 1:00PM and 5:00PM ?
Plumber called and will be there 12:00 noon ( YEAH ) .
I work for Specialty Restoration of Texas and will be letting each office in Dallas, Waco, Tyler, Killeen, Austin, and Houston that they need to try other vendors to get jobs scheduled and materials ordered.. NEVER have I had to deal with this much to please a customer !!!

I bought a GE Washing Machine on March-9-2019. It was to be installed on March-13-2019. When the dilevery and install company you use hot here the could not install the Washer do to the Hot Water supply line being froze at Water shut off valve. So I went to Home Depot bought a new washing machine water shut if valve and had my son install it. As He was a home builder and know’s how to do these things but is disabled now. This was on March-14-2019. I called the company to come and finish the install. The gentleman scheduled me for Tuesday March-19-2019. I called today to see the time frame that they would be here. The lady said they would not because the guy that wrote they new W.O did it wrong. And that my problem How!!!!. At this point I’m sick and tired of the B.S associated with Home Depot and it’s incompetent people you hire to do your dilevery and installs. Incompetent is being very nice on my behalf. Now I just want you to remove the washing machine from my home and credit my credit card. I will be doing all my home improvement purchases from Lowe’s now. I will contact my bank to stop payment on my card in 24 hours if you do not credit me in this time fram. My 250,000+ followers will be getting the scope on Home Depot and it worthless contractors and not to buy anything from you but go to Lowe’s instead. I will also tell them to read reviews on Home Depot because you gave a lot of unhappy customers around the country wY more than Lowe’s. Again you have 24 hours to remove and credit my card. Than I’ll start charging you a storage fee.

Sincerely

Algirdas Talis
A PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

You advertise that you give Veterans discounts. But you don’t mention only a few select kind of Veterans get those discounts. I find that it false advertisement at its best. The definition of a true Veteran is one that served honorably in any branch of the United States Armed services and was honorably discharged. I went into your store today in Lake City, Florida to purschase a Garage Door opener and have it installed. Went I went to the register I’m sure you can guess what happened to my discount. I DIDN’T GET ONE!!!!! Shame on you!! I want you to fix it and tell the people on social media that you apologize for dening all Veterans that which they truly deserve. Yes admittedly I had still purchased the item. But I will not under any circumstances purschase another thing from your company ever again until this is resolved. Now I know why your customer rating sucks.
A PROUD VETERAN!

The Home Depot in Green Bay only gets one star, and that is for the quality and reasonable prices of their merchandise. As far as customer service goes, it is a definite zero! On March 3rd, we bought a Maytag dryer. We filled out some paperwork which we were sent home with a copy of. Delivery was expected on that Friday, which they said they would give at least a half hour heads up before they arrived. My husband and I both had to work, so we arranged for my daughters 18 year old baby sitter to come to the house. Well, Friday came and I got a phone call just as I was punching in from break, I answered it, and it was the delivery driver Trevor stating he was only 5 minutes away! So I called the sitter quick and told her to get over there. Any ways, the delivery guy later texted me and told me he was unable to get the old dryer out, and that there was no way the new one was going to fit. I was at work so did not receive the text until about half hour after the fact. He decided to just leave the dryer there, even though he knew there was absolutely no way this unit would fit, unless we remodeled that section of our house. He told me I had 48 hours to return the item if it ended up not working out. So when I got home, I called Home Depot. The first time I was on hold for a not joking, 10 minutes. I hung up, next time was 5 minutes and someone picked up and tried paging store manager, waited another few minutes, until Sue got on the phone. I told her the situation, and all she could say was that she had to speak with her manager about it, and she would have to call me back. So, 45 minutes later, Sue calls me back, rude as can be, and states that there is absolutely no returns on appliances. That they are "special orders" and special orders are non returnable. I asked her how is a dryer a "special order", it wasn't like I had it special made just for me, it is a dryer... I told her that if my husband or I would have been able to been around, we would have denied the order, but the sitter and driver were both unsure what to do, so they left it. Fridays apparently are the only day they deliver to my area, which is not a great day for people that work full time. She then snapped at me and said, well was your sitter at least 18?? I said yes she was. then she asked if the dryer was removed from the box. I said yes. My daughter told me that she never saw a box, that when they unloaded it from the truck it was not in the box. Also that the sitter took a towel and dried the top of it because it was wet from them bringing it in. She told me that we should have received paperwork stating that there were no returns, which we did not. We did receive one that states special orders may have a 15% restocking fee, which again I don't see this a "special order" .Any ways, I was not getting anywhere with Sue, except very upset with her poor customer service skills, So I told her I would just have my husband call when he gets home. At this point, I am just done. That night, after work my husband goes over there, and speaks to the Store Manager Josh. He said that we should have been told by the sales associate, and signed a piece of paper stating that there are no returns. I sent a copy of all the paperwork in order to my husbands phone. Josh stated that there was a page missing. Well that was all we received. Josh ended up making my husband upset and he said a few things he probably shouldn't have, but quite honestly, I don't blame him.
That night, I texted the delivery driver and told him that there was absolutely no way that dryer was going to fit. He agreed and said he felt bad for even leaving the unit behind. He said he would have his office schedule a pick up for Tuesday, and I would receive a confirmation call about it on Monday. I asked how do I go about getting refunded, and he said his office would take care of everything, that I had nothing to worry about. This made me happy, because he had very good customer service skills, and finally it seemed like we were getting somewhere. Monday rolled around, and by 5:00, I didn't receive a phone call. So, I texted Trevor asking him if they were still coming Tuesday, and if not if there was a contact number for me. He never responded. I looked at the paperwork he left behind, and found his offices number. I called it and the man told me that they have nothing logged for a pick up for me. He told me that all returns have to be through Home Depot, that they do not handle any of that. So at this point, I knew I had to do something else because I was getting no where besides upset.
Here I sit with not only our old dryer in our house, but a nice $700unit sitting by our kitchen table that we can not use. All I want is a full refund, and for the dryer to be picked up, so I can move on and get a dryer I can use. I have never been so upset with such all around poor customer service.

I purchased a refrigerator from Home Depot on 2/24/19 that has an ice maker. Today, 3/11/19, l was informed by your employee when they arrived that I must remove all items from the old one first before installation could begin. I didn't understand why we couldn't just move the old one to the side so my stuff could stay cold and transfer the stuff in my old one to the new one once the installation was complete. It took me over 30 minutes to remove everything and find a cooler to hold the frozen stuff. I was soaking wet with sweat by the time I completed this task. Then, I was informed by your employees that they didn't even know how to turn off the water and bleed the water line for the icemaker and installation, and I was going to have to do that too. Your employees were there to do the least amount of work as possible and still get paid. I was LIVID! I told them to take the refrigerator, and I will request my money back. Home Depot did not hold up their end of the deal. I feel violated. I took the day off from work and lost a whole day of wages to get my new refrigerator. I don't know that I have ever been so angry to tears ever in my whole life. Now, I have to wait until Friday to get my money back. I was told when I purchased the refrigerator that your employees would know how to install the line for the icemaker. I was absolutely lied to my face.

I was in the Home Depot on the morning of 3/11/2019, in Wilkes Barre, PA. I asked a women employee in the window/door dept for help with selecting concrete for a project. She made a call to get me help and never gave me a status if someone was coming. I waited five minutes and no one came. Frustrated, I left and went to Lowes. Your employees at the Home Depot in Wilkes Barre need a lesson in customer service.

I started on a remodeling of my kitchen last August. The first step was putting down new vinyl flooring which was purchased at Home Depot. The vinyl planks were delivered and left on a palate in my driveway. I asked the two guys who delivered them if they were not supposed to bring them indoors. They said they were not. I put a furniture cover over them to protect them from rain, but the great fluctuations of temperature and humidity at that time of year caused warping. When the installers hired by your firm began to install them, they would not hold together. Thus, all new flooring had to be ordered. This time the planks were brought in the house and approximately six weeks later the same guys came and installed the flooring.
The next step in the project was cabinet installation. You company delivered the cabinets and put them in my garage. The cabinet installers hired by your company came from French Lick, Indiana (3 hours one way) to install the cabinets. They saw them stored in the garage where there is no heat. The cabinet installers told me that Thomasville would not honor the warranty on the cabinets if the cabinets are not acclimated to the room temperature for at least 72 hours. Thus, some men from the local Home Depot came and moved the cabinets indoors. During this time period there was an inspection made to be sure there were no missing or wrong cabinets. The guys from French Lick made another trip to install the cabinets. They were able to install most of them, but there were parts missing. Thus, they could not complete the job. The parts missing were ordered, and the installers from French Lick made another trip. They charged Home Depot more than the original contract. Your company ate most of the $1600 extra. But, I had to pay $600 extra. This was totally wrong on your part to charge me for this. But, by this time we are well into 2019, and I still do not have a completed kitchen. The installers came for this third time, but still were not able to finish the project because of pieces missing. So, I still do not have my cabinets completed.
All new appliances were originally ordered from Home Depot around Labor Day, but because the cabinets were not ready they could not be delivered. You only keep an appliance order in storage for a certain period of time before the order is cancelled. This is what happened, so I had to reorder all appliances. The refrigerator, stove top, and dishwasher were delivered, but the oven-microwave combination was backordered. This was in January. The backorder was to be until February 8. February 8 came and we got the message that they are still backordered until March 8. March 8 came, and we again got word the oven-microwave combination is backordered until April 12. This is totally unacceptable.
Jamie from the local Home Depot (Marion, Illinois) is trying to locate the oven-microwave combination that we ordered, So far we have not heard from her.
I cannot have the electricians that I hired finish connecting all appliances until we get them. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with any company. I am going to devote my time on my days off from work as a pharmacist to try to get this project completed. It has been seven months since we started, and we still do not have a kitchen. I still will have to have a drywall person repair the drywall, paint and install the backsplash. This whole project has been a nightmare.
Please call me to help me somehow. My cell phone is 618-889-2340. My home phone is 618-993-2294. I live at 116 North Chamberlain Drive, Marion, Illinois 62959. All of my dealings have been with the Home Depot here in Marion, Illinois. George Trammell, the cabinet designer with the Home Depot here in Marion originally designed our cabinets. He should have told me that I needed a contractor to coordinate everything.
As it stands now I am out over $25,000 , and I still do not have a kitchen. George either retired or got fired. A lady named Jamie is trying to help us now. But I think we need help from a District Manager perhaps. Please call me. Thank you.

Byron Corzine

I work for a company that delivers to many Home Depot locations. Your store in Falls Church, Va., seems to only have receiving hours from 2pm to 5pm. This not only makes it difficult to schedule deliveries, but almost impossible to service other customers in that area at the same time. As a distributor, we can not work with such a small window to make deliveries. I will continue to shop at other competitors.

On 2/16/19 I purchased a dryer from HD on Sunset Blvd.in Lexington SC. I was refused the 10% military discount. Mgmt. advised me corporate won't allow it. Since I purchased most of my appliances from this store (check computer) I found this regrettable I checked at Low's who was definitely ready to give me the 10% discount for the same dryer, for the same prize that H:D charged without the discount.
I am in the market for additional appliances and surely will consider Low's.

HD lost a good customer, friends and family

i wanted to return a lawnmower that no longer starts. I bought it exactly one year ago, and was surprised after all the money i have spent at your camarillo location they would not let me exchange it. My wife and i were very disappointed.I would like to know if there is any way to satisfy me as a loyal customer, or should we shop at a competitor. Thank You

I went into the Home Depot store in Capital Heights, Maryland to purchase appliances. My sale associated was Tom who was very pleasant and efficient initially. I bought a refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. My problem started with the delivery of the products and the rude statements made. I cancelled the entire order and asked for a full refund. Tom tried to process but had to ensure that all items were processed back into the inventory. I made seven trips to the store and had a very unpleasant conversation with the store manager Ashley. She was short, non-responsive and uninterested. I asked her why my refund was not processed and she advised that it was done incorrectly to begin with. I was promised that the refund would be processed promptly to no avail. It took me nine trips to get this rectified and asked for some sort of compensation. She became very irritated and called her manager for a $25.00 gift card that was to be mailed to my residence. To date, I have not received the gift card but more importantly I was extremely disturbed with the rude manner in which she conducts herself. I will never step foot in that store again.

back in december homedepot online offered fence for 10.75 a section when i call to place my order just so happen to be out of stock so what that said i was told that when the fence come in i would still get it for that same price welllll guess what now that the fence is in stock homedeopt tell me that they can not sell it to me for that price i need to pay 36.00 for it now .been trying since dec 28th to get this fence every time i call in i doc my notes @ home time/date who i spoke to the customer service dept is not worth getting my blood pressure up all they do is try to talk circles around you they did nothing to help me also every time i ask to speek to someone higher then yourself to help me im told im the highest there is i really dont hope so for homedepot good but i believe so with a customer service dept like that i would rate you a -0

Ok where do I start the manager that they called treated me like I stole the bits I purchased he's name is Adrian he works at the store in upland California advisely he thinks I stoled the bits he has no right to be such a asshole to me.i show him what door I came in and even a worker said they saw me bring the bits in the store this is bullshit the manager refuses to give me my bits back he said I can't wait a hour for till he looks at the camera I've been here waiting for a long time all ready..

My husband purchased a Maytag dryer on 2/16/19 ( Invoice # H4286-65966 was to be delivered on 2/21/19 ,well the dryer came and the men who were making the delivery said it would not fit going down the stairs to the basement after measuring the box it was in and not the machine itself ( we already measured the old machine and stairway before going to the store to pick out the dryer ) so they put the dryer back on the truck without opening it and returned it . So my husband George age 79 went back to the store to get the dryer redelivered and he had to repurchase the machine again Invoice # H4286 - 66327 and we had to wait another week to get it delivered 3/2/19 which was canceled due to snow now again we have to wait another week (both my husband and I work during the week till 5:30 so that only gives us the weekend )If I knew it was going to be this difficult to deliver a dryer and remove a old one I would have went elsewhere ..We should not have to wait 20 days for a dryer that was in stock because of the lousy delivery services..This will make us think very hard about purchasing anything again from Home Depot..
George & Sherrill Sadowski
Home Depot Store 4286 Johnston RI

I ordered windows on 1/18/19 1131.01 ord id h6661-229106. the guy taking the order was real good, he said 3 can be delivered to my house, the other 2 I would have to pick up. ( I do not answer my phone to unknown numbers, as there are to many spammers ) I received a message 2/1/19 on my phone from the delivery guys, gave them a time they dropped them off. now two more weeks go by and I have not heard from your company, so I call to check status, they say we shipped them back because we could not get a hold of you, WHAT???.... so I ask for a manager, Nancy claims she is a supervisor and yes we sent them back, oh boy I was mad, she said she would reorder and have them sent to my house. yea, thank you Nancy... well 2 week later (today) 3-1-19 I call to check status and was told they are here? WHAT? I said, Nancy said they were shipping them, she said oh let me check....(hmmm something is fishy....) she comes back and says she has to send me to the frt desk....I wait, the phone rang for at least 3 min, I told my wife let me go talk with Nancy. I drove to van nuys home depot where they were ordered and asked for Nancy in customer service, well the teller said she is not in today let me find another and walks off with my invoice, i wait what seemed like forever and went looking for her, she said im waiting for a supervisor.. oh my I was pissed I asked for my paper work and left. well before I got to my car I decided to go to the windows desk, and was greeted by the guy who ordered them, he said he sees no notes, he could reorder them.....oh boy I had to get otta there rite now ……..came home and wrote this letter sooooooooooooo what on earth can you do for me? you are the best deal in town and I feel like I never wanna step foot in another home depot …………does any management care about customer service? where are my window's? please respond... my phone number is 818 219 7960.. please leave a message with a good return number.. email flyntone@aol.com

The online order is terrible with extremely slow delivery. I placed online order on Feb 13, the estimated delivery was Feb 25 to 27. The actual delivery was March 4....Imagine that...The customer service was awful. When I called for slow service, they claimed there is nothing they could do and there is nothing wrong with their process. I will never order from Homedepot any more.

I’m writing this letter to complain about the service or lack of in repairing my Homelite 2700—PSI 2.3 GPM presser washer. On January 23, 2019, I dropped my presser washer off at your rental department to see why it will not start. The service man informed me that it would be a week and a half before he could get to it. No problem. I went back to pick it up after receiving a call that it was ready on January 30, 2019. I paid a total of $79.13, 20.00 dollars deposit and $58.85 when I picked it up.
I tried to start the presser washer after I returned home, with no success. I called Home Depot back at several tries to start the presser washer. I finally called Home Depot, and the service guy told me it might be flooded. Let it set, and try to start it later.
On February 6, 2019, at around 4:00 p.m., I brought my presser washer back to the Home Depot (1919 Wells Road, Orange Park, Florida to have your service man see why It wouldn't start after he said he had fixed it a couple of weeks earlier. I took all the gas out of the tank to transport it to the above location. The service guy asked me if any gas was in it, I told him I took the gas out of the tank for transporting it to their location. He said he'll take a look at it. I walked around the store and purchased several items. When I return, the service man told me I had water in the gas. Let me back up here. When he claimed he fixed it the first time, he was talking so fast; I forgot to ask him to start it up. I put the presser washer back into my car.
He showed me some gas in a plastic container; and said water was in the gas. I could see the difference in the two substance in the plastic container when he shined to light on it. Because he was fast-talking, and at that point, I was so disappointed, I didn't know what to do. I don't see how water got into the fuel being that I took the gas out of the tank. He wants to charge me another 79 dollars to repair it. I wasn't satisfied with the first repair he claims he had corrected; I don't think he understands the lifetime value of a customer. Can you please look into this situation. I feel like I've been hustled.

David Williams
6613 Arancio Drive, West
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
C 904-254-7230

On February 13, 2019 at around 4:00 p.m., I brought my presser washer back to the Home Depot (1919 Wells Road, Orange Park, Florida to have your service man see why It wouldn't start after he said he had fixed it a couple weeks earlier. I took all the gas out of the tank to transport it to the above location. The service guy asked me if any gas was in it, I told him I took the gas out of the tank for transporting it to their location. He said he'll take a look at it. I walked around the store and purchase several items. When I return, the service man told me I had water in the gas. Let me back up here. When he claimed he fixed it the first time, he was talking so fast, I forgot to ask him to start it up. So I put the presser washer back into my car.

He showed me some gas in a plastic container, I'm sure it was water I could see the difference in the two substance in the plastic container. Because he was fast-talking, and at that point, I was so disappointed, I didn't know what to do. I don't see how water got into the fluid being that I took the gas out of the tank. He wants to charge me another $59 dollars to repair it. I wasn't satisfied with the first repair he claims he had performed, I don't think he understand the lifetime value of a customer. Can you please look into this situation. I feel like I've been hustled.

David Williams
6613 Arancio Drive, West
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
C 904-254-7230

I placed a special order for blinds on 9/6/18. It was the first time I ever heard the word valence return. When I came home and looked at my existing valance returns, I knew there was a problem with my order. The next day I called the store and spoke to someone in the blinds dept. and explained that although I was ordering inside mount blinds, some of the 3 of the windows, aside from the one on the door which would be outside mount, would need valances with returns. This is because the depth of those windows isn't quite deep enough for the blinds so they stick out some. I emailed pictures as Home Depot staff requested and then I waited for a call back that same afternoon as promised. That call never came so I sent another email the following day. 3 days later I received an email and was told that valance returns were added to my order. I responded by telling the staff member that I wanted my returns glued. She told me the installer would do this in my home. That sounded odd to me so I emailed her on 2 occasions to confirm this and she never replied. I decided I would wait until the installer came. About 2 weeks later, I kept receiving calls from Home Depot that my order was ready for pick up. I thought this was odd b/c I chose installer pick up when I ordered and thought I had paid for this service. I tried to call for a few days but no one in blinds ever answered the phone. So, I stopped there one night after work to see how large the boxes were and if I could take them home myself. When I arrived, no one was in the blinds dept. I was told they were all at a training. I explained by situation and a staff member went into the back to get my order. He came back with 2 rather small boxes and said it was my order. I questioned that by saying I ordered blinds for 6 large windows and didn't think the order would fit in two small boxes. He said I can open them and check if you want. I said yes please. He sliced one open, looked inside and said yeah, there's 6 in there. I said OK but still doubted his answer. I stopped at the customer service desk on the way out and expressed my concerns to the girl working. While doing so, I looked in the box that the staff member, Daniel, told me contained my order and saw that all that was in there was 1 valance!!! He flat out lied to me. Moreover, the woman at customer service said this was only 2 of many more boxes. Customer service called Alicia, who is the "fixer" of installation projects. She took me back to her computer, I explained the whole situation with the valance returns and forwarded the pictures I had sent to the first girl, Lauren Trush, who told me that the valances would be glued by the installer in my home. Alicia clarified that "glued valance returns' are produced in the factory and come out as one smooth piece. So, Lauren, whether out of laziness or ignorance, also lied to me.
Alicia was confused by the situation with the returns but she was able to determine that night that the returns Lauren ordered were not going to fit.
It was my suggestion that the installer come back out and measure again so we could get all the information that was needed and get this rectified quickly. She told me she wanted to talk to him first. The next day I was told it was decided that he would do the measurement when he came out to install the blinds and the valances that didn't need returns. He came on Saturday Oct 20th and told me he would forward the report with the correct measurements to Alicia that day. I contacted her on 10/24 after not hearing from her. On 10/30 I emailed her again. That night she sent an email with the new valance order. I sent one back to her to correct the new order b/c she only had 2 new valances ordered when I needed 3. She also had them listed as outside mount when they were supposed to be inside mount. She then sent an email saying that she ordered the new blinds and valances and was it ok to Fed Ex them. What new blinds? I had to ask b/c I didn't need new blinds just the same 3 corrected valances. I also told her NO on the Fed ex and wanted her confirmation that the installer would pick them up. On 10/31, I also had to correct her on the number of valances needed and again ask for installer pick up. She said she would correct the new order a AGAIN. On 11/1/18 I asked her to send the new order so I could make sure it was correct and again asked her to confirm she wasn't sending them Fed Ex. After receiving the new order on 11/1, I had to correct her AGAIN that these should be INSIDE MOUNT valances. I asked a 3rd time for her to confirm these would be picked up by the installer bc I didn't want them sent via Fed Ex. On 11/5, I had to send another email asking this same question b/c I had gotten no response the other 3 times I asked. Then she told me I would have to pay for installer pickup. At that time, I had to remind her of all the trouble I'd had with my order so far and that I felt Home Depot should be covering the installer pick up. She said OK. Yet, on 11/14 I got an email from Home Depot saying the valances were being shipped to my address. So,I emailed her again and asked why I was getting this email if she put it in for installer pickup. I was told not to worry, that the installer would be picking up the valances. The 2nd install was scheduled for 12/15.
So, Dave the installer comes with the new valances and as he's putting them on, I realize that even after all the emails I sent to her, they were WRONG AGAIN!!!! Like I told Home Depot at least a dozen times, the valances with the special size returns were supposed to be "glued returns" meaning that factory puts together one smooth piece. The valances the installer was putting up were not glued by the factory, but came in 3 separate pieces. When looking from the side, you can see the separation of pieces. The installer said he would tell Alicia at Home Depot and I also sent her an email that day. She emailed me on Monday the 17th saying that the store would reach out to the vendor that day. 2 days later I emailed her again b/c I had not heard back. On 12/20, she emailed saying that they spoke to the vendor and had made the special order for 3 new valances with glued returns This order was supposed to be done correctly two months prior.
She told Home Depot would honor a 10% refund credit one the order was complete due to all the trouble I'd been thru. This was nice but didn't seem like quite enough given the amount of time I'd wasted going to the store, emailing her back and forth to correct her work, getting up and waiting for the installer for 4 hours on two separate dates. I was willing to let it go at this point b/c I didn't want to waste all the time I'm wasting by writing to you now.
After they placed the new order, I set a new install date for 2/11/19. I wait another 3 hours and 45 minutes for the installer until I receive a call that he was going home sick and couldn't make it to me. I rescheduled a 3rd install date for this morning. 2/23/19. I again got up before 8am to wait for the installer and was relieved when he arrived by 8:15. He snaps on 2 of the valances and then tells me that the 3rd one was done WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The return length was made too long. I don't understand how that happened since there are two identical size windows that these returns were needed for and the other one was the correct size. I've emailed Alicia at the store again and the installer says he will send her the report so that the correct size can be reordered AGAIN. Then I can wait for the 5th time for the installer. It will be the 4th time he'll come to my home to complete the installation of 6 blinds. This process has been absolutely ridiculous! I may have been offered a 10% refund credit (i'll see it when I believe it) but I can tell you with 100% certainty that I will never use Home Depot for another installation project again. The incompetence is unbelievable! It seems as if Alicia never listened to me, read my emails, knew how to use the Home Depot computer system, checked her work or really gave 2 hoots about whether my project was done correctly. The only way 10% is appropriate for this situation is when used to describe the amount of effort put in by Home Depot staff.

Hi
I've been a loyal customer for many years. But your store in richmond ca. has a problem and its getting worse. Many latinos are using valuable parking spots thru-out your lot all day long and not buying anything. They are either looking for work or selling mangoes and oranges. The place is a zoo. They block the walkways around the entrances, throw trash on the ground, and harass valuable customers as they approach the store . They hang out in the lots sitting and standing and block empty parking spots because they won't move. Trash bags hang from the trees in the parking lot where trash builds up from them. They can be seen pissing between the cars in the lot also. I won't let my wife go there and shop by herself anymore. Your security used to keep them out of the parking lots but I guess management there doesn't care anymore. If this doesn't change I will boycott your stores and tell my fellow contractors to do the same. Our vehicles are getting broken into right there in the lot.

Went on website and saw that if you ordered $45. It more that you could get free delivery to your home. So I placed an order and it totalled $60. I chose to have it sent to my home address so I would not have to drive the half hour plus each way. After completing the order i was sent a confirmation regarding my order. I saw that only 2 of my items are being sent to my home address and the other items were being delivered to the store I didn't want to drive to. I called to cancel the order two order twice and was told that the 2 items that were being shipped to my home could not be cancelled, some of the items that were being shipped to the store were cancelled, however a couple of store bound items could not. I would have to wait for them to be delivered to the store, call the store and cancel them and then wait for a refund. Last time I will ever purchase Anything else From Home Depot. !!!. When I called about cancellation the call advised to hang on after speaking to a Rep to take a survey. Both times I waited over 2 minutes and nothing. I guess they know if they don't disconnect the customers will eventually hang up and their Crappy service won't be judged

I have been a customer of home Depot ever since the store opened in Westerly Rhode Island, I spend over $10,000.00 per year in the rental department alone. On Thursday February 14 2019 I rented a dump trailer for a 24 hr period. We took the trailer to job, loaded and went to dump, the electric hoist went up only half way due to weak battery, had to unload concrete and broken block by hand. The trailer has a solar powered charging system so we went to job ,loaded trailer and went to dump,no power for dump cylinder. So we had to get a truck and jumper cables to get it to work.

I returned to home depot in westerly RI to see if they would change battery and be on my way back to work instead the tool rental supervisor had me unhook and put towards the sun ,saying "its solar charger and is weak due to bad weather, go inside and we will take care of it. Well I go inside and wait 20 minutes and the sales associate says he will be in to see what he can do , I replied you can refund me my money because the tools do not work, at that point he said the store manager would come down to take care of situation,
In the meantime ,another 29 minutes the rental supervisor come up and accuses me of making 4 runs with it because the GPS said so and also suggested that I overloaded it.1) I made two trips both unable to unload, 2) I have rented this piece of equipment more than 7 times this year and know how to load.

After 45 minutes the store manager Felix shows up, Attempts to intimidate me with glaring stares I will not be intimidated by anyone I told him to stop staring at me in that fashion and forget it and I will pay for it, And it has not even been 4 hrs He did not say one word to me, he continued to stare and then tell the associate to charge me $42.00 and walks away, NOT ONE WORD DID HE SAY TO ME.
Im sure you can review the video and make up your own mind.

Me and my company will no longer do business with Home depot,We are cancelling our charge cards as well as our employees and all Contractors in the area that i will share my experience with and lets not forget socual media, Home depot is there to help us work on compleating our projects not hinder them. Those were the last words i said as I left your store for the last time.

A very unhappy customer

William Barber

Westerly RI 02891

cretedog2@msn.com

I am writing about a Home Depot policy that is, in my opinion, unfair to the customers. I purchased an Electrolux Washer/Dryer (over the phone from California) for my daughter in Austin. As you know, the purchase includes delivery & installation. I admit the purchase was a year ago, but my daughter hasn't spent much time in her apartment. The washer recently began to leak, and the dryer vent is clearly not hooked up properly, as her apartment steams up and "stinks" when in use. The units are still under warranty, so my daughter called Eloctrolux, they promptly came out, but told her the units were "installed incorrectly, the dryer shakes because it was never secured to the washer--(they're stacked))--the dryer vent is not installed correctly, and the constant shaking coud be why there's a leak." She then called Home Depot, and they sent out the company contracted to install--they would'nt touch it because it was "outside the 30 day period." As a building contractor for 40 years, I'm very well versed with these kind of issues. I agree that in most cases, if there was no leak for 30 days, one can assume the installation was done correctly, however, it's possible that the leak was a very slow drip, and took a long time to show itself, or perhaps the Eloctrolux technician is correct and because the dryer was never attached to the washer, the shaking caused the leak. That said, it's pretty obvious the dryer vent is not secured properly. Maybe there's a bad hose, or washer. Bottom line, as said, the Electrolux technician said it was installed incorrectly. We paid Home Depot to do the install, but their policy won't allow them to guarantee their work if over 30 days. As a licensed contractor, I am responsible for everyone I hire for 10 years if that employee or sub contractor does something incorrectly. So as it stands now, my daughter has to pay someone to un-install, and then re-install, when it's clearly Home Depot's responsibility. The customer service people I talked to admitted that this problem has occured before. I called a local appliance store--they said if we would have purchased the appliances from them, they woud've sent someone out to fix the problems immediately. This is clearly unfair to the customer. Please respond at your earliest convenience---
Thankyou,
Jerry Isaacs
(925)360-6074
mrandconst@aol.com

It takes 20 to 30 mins for someone to answer the phone. Then they ask you twice what did you say. Your service is terrible and it is a wonder you are still in business. Even when you get to someone thay transfer you two or three times before you can even talk. What a disaster for Home Depot.

My complaint is with your delivery service they to not want to do their job. I have made three (3) purchases since September 2018 . Each time it was some made up problem. This time I purchased a washer on February 2, 2019 . Measurements were made correctly before purchase delivery person try to say they weren't returned product. I had a professional contractor do my measurements to make sure they were right said there was no reason my should not had been delivered. Already had two washers before , also a dryer that was delivered from your company. As a senior and long time customer it has caused me an inconvenience not once but twice. My space is 27cu ft.

rented small compressor an floor nailer in Bloomfield CT. Jan 29 2018 ..compressor waqs rented damaged cause as I brought it home an turned it on the on lever broke ........ Brough it back UR employees put it in the on position an gave back 2 me.. Finished the job, brought it back, was told I owe $300,00 dollars for negligence...What I can't understand is WHY U WOULD SELL A INSURANCE THAT CAN'T HELP U IFSOMETHING IS BROKEN...I BOUGHT INSURANCE AN IT'S NOT REVELANT ,SO WHY SELL IT AT ALL? OFFER THE OPTION TO COVER THE EQUIPTMENT UR RENTING .. SO BASICALLY I BOUGHT AN INSURANCE FOR NOTHING . IF I BOUGHT AUTO INS I HAVE OPTIONS INCLUDING WINDSHIELDS TO COVER ME IN AN UNFORTUNATE INSIDENT .U SHOULD DO THE SAME AN NOT BURDEN UR LOYAL CUSTOMERS WITH THIS BULL SHIT ..SHM IF U BUY INS U THINKN UR COVERED.....THIS NEEDS TO BER BROUGHT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE OF MISLEADING PRACTICE.. CHANNEL 30 NEWS WILL GET A COPY TO LOOK INTO

I was at Home Depot Barnes rd North Conway n.h.today 2/6/2019 after spending over $250 dollars my wife and I stopped by service desk to ask a question about the policy of matching a competes price. The girl at the desk said it would be up to the manager,he said the item was not the same and my wife showed him the picture from Lowe’s and his store he kept diving me differant answers and I asked if he was going to honor the lower price thr clerk stated to write the order and when I asked for the military discount he said I couldn’t, get that I asked where in the store was a sign not giving the military discount I finally had enough of his shit and I told the clerk to stop writing the order the store help in great but th manager is full of himself I hope that you will address this mangers attitude

This complaint is in regards to a door with an oval glass shaped design like a stain glass window in the middle of the door. I purchased a storm door and the door with the stain glass that had a five year guarantee. About 4 months after the doors were installed the glue that was used began to seepout onto the glass and from the start of this problem until now they have not come out to repair or even look at the door. Recently they said they can't send someone body out that I need to take a picture. However, I asked them to send a representative to look at the door and to take a picture because I do not have a smart phone. You have my permission to email Carolyn Cropper; ccropper73@gmail.com a copy of who can help us get the door repaired because my email is new, as a senior, I feel I am being taken advantage of and I have invested over $500 and also I spent quite a large sum of money for a heating an air system, for bathroom fixtures, paint and floor covering for the kitchen at my NC property. It is the Norwalk Home Depot store that is not resolving this issue and they are saying the contract has expired but I have constantly called them and waited half and hour to forty-five minutes to talk to someone. For further information I am located at 8 Lakewood Drive, Norwalk, CT 06851. Validation No.SV995 is my reference no.

I was at one of your Home Depot 12218 Apple Valley Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308 yesterday 2/2/19 and at the checkout I asked about military discount as I always do. Besides the great service when I shop there I like the fact that you give us a discount. I served one tour Vietnam back in 1972 and served two years in the Army because I was drafted. My point is that when I showed the person my drivers license it is stated Veteran. The person stated that I need a government issued card to prove that was a veteran. I have VFW, American Legion, and Amvets memberships. What I don't have is a government issue card. I am not a 20 year veteran where you would automatically have one. I would like to thank you for the time you have assisted me in a discount. Going forward I believe I will need to shop somewhere
Larry

My husband and I purchased an LG WM3700HWA washer on Tuesday, January 29th at the Home Depot Store in Greensburg, PA. We were told the washer would be delivered today (Feb 1). The delivery men showed up around 9:45 and although our driveway was plowed they would not come up the driveway because the truck was so large they would not be able to turn it around. My husband took his pickup truck down the drive way so they could load it on the back of his truck. They loaded the washer onto his truck, he brought the truck up the driveway and upon removing the washer from my husband's truck to bring it into our home the delivery men dropped the washer. They inspected it, and it was dented on the side and the front panel was bowed out in the center. My husband called the store in Greensburg and a washer cannot be delivered till Wednesday, 5 days from now. No apology was made.

Our first question is, why would Home Depot send out a truck to a residential area so big it cannot be turned around in someone's driveway? My husband was a plumber in business for himself and has fairly large delivery trucks come up our drive way that are able to turn around.

Secondly, I know these washers come from a warehouse in Sewickly which is about 30 miles from here, so is it not possible to have a smaller truck make a delivery the same day that this occurred to satisfy a customer which I might add has spent quite a lot of money at Home Depot stores in the last 10 years or more? I have a laundry tub full of wet clothes because my washer broke Monday Jan.28th and now no washer till next Wednesday Feb 6th?

And last but not least, what discount is Home Depot going to give us for the inconvenience your delivery men have caused us? Our laundry room is on the second floor of our home. We had to move living room furniture, furniture in the laundry room, lay down coverage for the carpeting so it wouldn't get dirty and now we have to move this all back and go through this again next Wednesday!

I have appreciated treatment as a military veteran of Vietnam receiving 10 % discount on purchases. This week at the Hwy 70 S store in Bellevue Tn. I was denied the discount because my card didn’t show a service connected disability. Although it doesn’t say on my VA card, I receive 60 percent service connected payment. Your associate was very poor in the fashion she communicated this new rule.

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for me to get in touch by phone with our local Home Depot in Torrance. I called and waited at least 15 min., then asked my husband to hold on a I had things to do. We NEVER got a pickup. I want to buy a $5000 PLUS walk in bathtub with jets. I was told to call 1 800 430 3376. Absolutely NO assistance from them. Finally today, I asked to speak to the store manager, but was told I would have to seek to an assistant. He. in turn, said I could always speak to a manager. NOT TRUE!! The Dept. reps NEVER pick up the phone. They most likely are out of reach. Can you imagine how frustrating this is to any customer? Look at our account--Leo Neveux. We have spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the years. We are 83 years of age. When we built an apartment on our R2 property, just about everything came from the Torrance store. TELL ME HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR LOCAL HOME DEPOT DEPTS. I truly believe you would consider some type of consideration, be it in immediate response or discount in addition to our military discount. PLEASE call me at 1 310 326 7411. Hopefully, you will correct the frustration when trying to call the Torrance Home Depot.

The entire shop/order/shipping was horrendous. Missing items, double orders. My refrigerator/freezer doors still scrap as it was never leveled. I have never received my new handle. Feet for the dryer were missing, so not installed. My oven light burned out in 7 weeks. Tried talking to mngt for mth, only to get excuses. No help, no follow up, no resolution. Lowes is quite happy to help me with my new house though

Customer service at this store is not helpful or cooperative. I purchased a Sam Sung microwave on December 16,,1918
Was delivered 12/20/18. Used it on 12/24 did not heat up. Repairman came 1/2/19, said to call n ask for another microwave. ( I had a service contract that I paid for on it.)Was told another purchase was needed $412 before it could have receive another one.
The money would be credited back, I have called several times going back n forth with customer service Home Depot. Was told today that it will be credited to me by 1/30/19. I had planned to purchases a refrigerator, washer n dryer n stove. They just lost my business. Was not offered any incentive to purchase again.

If I could give less than one star I would. Both items delivered under order # WD52373549 were severely damaged and unusable. Both came in sealed boxes but had to be damaged by carriers. I spoke to Sara 1/22/2019 and arranged to have the tub picked up by a delivery service at 631-273-9032, but I am unable to reach them. I have wasted several days waiting for a delivery that was totally unusable and more hours trying to arrange returns. Yesterday, I returned the vanity to a Home Depot in Brooklyn, since as a contractor it is very expensive for us to have plumbers waiting for an item to be installed only to find that BOTH are unusable.

Vet discount not given at Home Depot. Picked up 111.95 worth of material at Home Depot in New Smyrna Beach, Fl on Monday 01-21- 2019, went to check out and asked for Vet discount, was told that was not offered to regular Vets, unless wounded in service, or still active duty, than they showed me a plac card with a bunch of Vet identification cards on them and asked if I had one like those. I said no I only have my drivers permit with the V for Vet on it and I have my VA identification card. They said that wasn't good enough that I was only a regular Vet and didn't count. I said well, somehow I avoided getting my ass shot during my service, and there isn't too many 74 year old active duty out there, I will go to to Lowes where this isn't an issue and they recognize and respect Vets that have fought for this country and served in the military. And that's what I did leaving the material setting there and demanded a refund which I got from the service desk. Going to Lowes I got the very same items, plus a pint of stain, and gal of vinegar cleaner, and a box of cleaning pads for a total of 95.00 buck. I had no idea you prices were so much higher than Lowes.. Home Depot should be ashamed of themselves for decimating against any Vet, no matter what their status. A Vet is a Vet period, if they have put their service time in, (in my case, 7 years with Honorable Discharge, 2 letters of commendation for over and above duty), they should be given the discount same as Lowes policy. I can assure you, I stepped in Home Depot for the last time and I am posting this on FB and writing my local paper rant section. Of course the only thing that matters to Home Depot is that extra 10% from VETs THAT DONT COUNT.

Hello,
My name is Byron Terry and I am contacting you regarding a net order placed for a Kohler toilet
In August 2018. (#WD26144426 for $382.34). Paid by Paypal. It arrived broken but we were
unaware of that until it was opened for installation.

I picked up a seat at your local store and in a conversation at checkout the associate mentioned
I could get a quicker replacement by buying another toilet from the store which I did. This one
is the one I installed. He also set things up for a pickup of the broken one which took place a couple of weeks later. I was told my refund should show up in “3 to 5 days” after the pickup. Someone called
and asked that we tell the pickup people “ don’t return it to the store” and again assured me the refund would show in my account in “3 to 5 days” and asked where the refund should go; i.e., Paypal or credit card. I replied either one or whichever was easiest for her.

Twice over the next several months I called your customer service number and was told both times I would receive the refund in “3 to 5 days”. I’m still looking for it.

If it matters, the broken item was delivered in response to the net order and charged to Paypal.

I believe I have been patient enough about this. This verbal “3 to 5 days” business is improper and should be rectified and explained. Please respond by email to byterry@gmx.us .

Byron Terry

I find it disgraceful that Home Depot has a new policy of not giving a veteran a discount on their purchases. These men and women fought and died so you could have your freedom and your rights. I will no longer be a customer of Home Depot since they treat our veterans so horrendously. The manager at your Sprague Avenue Home Depot in Spoke Washington is another example of a horrible business practice. He denied this veteran of a discount and stated it was new "company policy." I think you should fire that young man and make him an example of what customer service "is not."

AFTER 2 YEARS THE COMPRESSOR ON OUR LG REFRIGERATOR STOPPED WORKING (OCT.20,2018) A NEW ONE WAS INSTALLED BUT DID NOT WORK EITHER. AFTER NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS AND 45 DAYS LATER WE WERE REIMBURSED FOR THE AMOUNT WE PAID FOR THE REFRIGERATOR. HOWEVER, DURING THOSE 45 DAYS (THANKSGIVING INCLUDED) WE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO USE COOLERS TO KEEP OUR FOOD PRESERVED, ORDER OUT OR DINE OUT. THIS WAS A TERRIBLE INCONVENIENCE. ALSO, IT WAS EXTREMELY COSTLY BUT WE HAD NO CHOICES. WE FEEL THAT WE SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION IN SOME WAY FOR THE EXTREMELY LONG TERM LOSS OF OUR REFRIGERATOR.

I found Home Depot to be extremely rigid when it comes to returns. I had a Christmas gift that I returned to your 16121 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. store in Tampa, Fl. Since it was a Christmas gift, I didn't have a receipt. The store gave me a store credit for the amount of the product so that I could buy what I wanted. The product that I wanted was only available on line so I asked if they could order it for delivery to the store and I'd pick it up. I'd pay for it with the store credit. They said that I couldn't do that which totally dumbfounded me. I can't use this store credit for on line or at the store to get what I want. I can't believe that a retailer like Home Depot could be so non-user friendly. I've called twice and stopped at the store twice with no satisfaction. This is a $107.00 item and I can't seem to get it through Home Depot. I guess that's why people buy on line in the first place.

Hope this helps for future frustrated customers of Home Depot. I'll think twice before choosing Home Depot over Lowes or Ace.

Was unable to make $2000.00 sale because #0529 manager stated he was over budget and could not accommodate 12-18 month interest free sale. This is the second time I have requested to speak to him and he was unavailable or too busy. I was told that only your marketing department could send out special offers. They are dropping the ball!!!

Home Depot installed a roof on our home and the warranty is still in effect and we have serious issues. I've called and talked to a representative but no one in the last 30days has come out. The roof is causing problems inside the house as well. I've sent them a picture of the problem still no one as reached out .Sarah Moore is our contact person and we have not heard from her.

I recently ordered carpeting and it was installed. My complaint is that there was a whole room of carpeting left. I feel that the measurements where wrong. I paid for this extra carpet and am very upset not to get reimbursed for all the extra carpet. I would never recommend home depot for carpeting since the happened to me.

I have been waiting a few weeks for a manage to call me back. I ordered 8 crates order # WA46818605. They were to be shipped one day, when that day came nothing. Not an email ,call, nothing . I called and they said it will a few day. That day came and nothing . I called again and they stated they weren't sure . Meanwhile I lost the job I was working on because I missed the service deadline ($1500 Recordation fee). The bad apart about losing this job is that she has large jobs that she always have business. This was a great opportunity for my small business . I knew I could count on Home Depot ,but as we can clearly ,see I was wrong. After a few days of calling the home store and them saying the product was still not in . I called the 1800- where they advice me it was . I got to the store . it them an hour to find (not their fault) because we are were looking for crates and we received copies of crates . I immediately started crying. I was in shock along w/ the staff. The picture on the website was extremely deceiving.

I’ve already called in a complaint but wanted to also submit it in writing.
I purchased flooring to be installed, when the installers came they tore up over 1/2 my flooring then complained there was mold and the floor was wet (there was no mold and the floor was dry)
They left my living/dining room a mess with half the floor tore up and debris from the old flooring everywhere.
I have no idea when the flooring will be put in and feel like I should be compensated for my time lost from work and having to finish removing the flooring myself as well as the frustration and inconvenience this has caused me.
I’m a single older woman and I can’t afford to take time off work especially when the flooring never was finished and I’ll need to take additional time off to get the job finished.
I enclosed a picture of how they left my house and how it looked after I finished removing all the old flooring so I could live in my home until the flooring is finished

we had a roof put on by home depot the warranty is in effect we contacted the right people the problem is serious and they never sent anybody out after we talked them there excuse was it sounded like a structural issue the contractor replaced boards so if its structural its on home depot talking on the phone and making assumptions and not coming out and seeing the problem and not honoring the warranty

I attended the pro desk for a price on a special order item. I had a pen in my hand that was given to me for a donation to the Children's Health Foundation. The first thing she asked was where did you get the pen. I told her from where I had
acquired the pen. The associate persisted in saying it was her pen and that I had taken it from the Pro desk. This was
done in front of another customer. In short, the associate accused me of being a liar and a thief over a pen that did
not belong to her.

Jack Gibbons

I went to Home depot to secure installation of a bathtub and tub surround in my home. I previously had Home Depot install a shower in the same bathroom but now need the bathtub reinstalled. The Home Depot representative took my information and scheduled an installer to contact me within 24 hours. After 15 days and no contact from an installer, I went back to the store and tried the whole thing again. Another person rescheduled the appointment and assured me that I would receive a call within 24 hours. After another 10 days and no call I went back to Home Depot only to be told that they didn't install bathtubs. I would greatly appreciate someone who cares to contact me and help arrange my bathtub installation. I cannot explain my level of frustration at this entire situation.

I ordered a stove WD42864838. I was given a call on Saturday, Dec 22 to get my delivery confirmed and I was given a number to call for a certificate of insurance. The number given was 2017588081. I have been calling that number every day since then. apparently they were open (as per their answering service ) on Monday, Dec 24, and should be open at 8 am during the day, including today, Dec 26. I have been on hold indefinitely and have reached out to Home Depot about the issue. I have been given other numbers, all useless, sa 1800 432 2737, which is only a number to order parts or to order things on line. I have called the Home depot helpline, also useless, and have been on hold since 8 am with a gentleman, who proceeded to disconnect me. I called back, and am again on hold for another 10 minutes. It seems IMPOSSIBLE or HARROWINGLY DIFFICULT to get followthrough or help from home depot with whom I placed my order. If I had known of having to deal with these run-arounds and with other companies that no one takes any responsbility over, I would have never ordered with Home Depot.

I now got a person on the phone at Home Depot, who suddenly told me that I need to email coi@homedelamerica.com. I will try that next after being on hold for another hour and 7min this morning and after having been given useless run around instructions.

It is very discouraging to deal with this level of incompetence.

I ordered a GE Dishwasher during Black Friday sale 2018- dishwasher was not available for delivery until 12/21/2018- right dishwasher BUT WRONG COLOR delivered. I contacted store where purchased- manager will exchange dishwasher but will not honor Black Friday price ?? Home Depot sales associate placed order for wrong color and I am expected to pay additional 100.00 for replacement ?? Store manager was useless- arrogant/rude and not willing to help at all. Appliance manager said best she could do is give refund on wrong color dishwasher. She agreed to have dishwasher picked up but could not provide pick up date ?? She told me she would email me a copy/proof of refund- she did not do ?? I am very disatisfied with what I experienced with Home Depot and will share my displeasure with other potential customers of Home Depot if this is not rectified. All of the Home Depot employees were not truthful.All 3 told me different details etc..I have never had a problem like this before with Home Depot nor for that matter with any other store. My Name- Joe Adameck-- 10104 Plum Rd. Wattsburg,Pa. 16442-- 814-572-1403-- Please respond to me as to why this situation occurred. Should have been easy fix- exchange the right color for wrong color dishwasher at SAME PRICE.

Home Depot Store Location-- Lakewood NY. 14750
Store Manager- Chris Kunkle
Appliance Manager- Kathleen Julin
Associate who place order- Phil Roche
** All 3 of these employees should be reprimanded

Ordered a package on Dec 11. I put in my full address and made my order. Realized 5 minutes after I put the order that the website cleared my apt number so I called home depot and told them. They toldeven they couldn't correct it on their side that I had to cancel the order and redo it. Well if I did that I would have to wait 3 to 5 days for the money to go back into my account to rebuy it. So contacted the shipping company the day after to update my address and they toldeven I had to get authorization from home depot..which they never did. So I have called this shipping company for the past 4 days and all they say is it is coming. Worst shipping and customer service ever.

In October of 2018 I ordered flooring to be installed I placed the order at the Kingman Arizona store in person. The lady that took my order said she didn't work in flooring but would take the order anyway. I asked how much was charged for installation and she said she didn't know. OK. She told me someone would call to come and measure a week later I called to ask about when I could expect someone to come measure. Then they set the appointment. This is the first prompt I had to give this store to do its job. After the measuring another week went by. So I called. I could hardly hear the girl on the phone. She said she could go over the order over the phone and I said ok. Well I couldn't hear her as her phone kept going in and out. I kept telling her I couldn't hear her. Then she says "you are not being kind???". SoAll of a sudden another lady picks up another phone and then I can hear. So it was all very confusing. So then I just said ok well I will come up. When I got there about 7 hours later I was greeted by several employees in flooring. I found out they expected me to come there and yell at them or something. And I said I did not mean to be "unkind" I just couldn't hear. I should have taken my business else wear at this point. However, Home Depot is one of the only stores in town to provide this service. So I sit down with an AWESOME employee, Queenie. We get the order done and pain for. I was told that the install would be December 19 and 20th and that the flooring would need to be delivered 3 days before install to acclimate to the house. I was also told I would receive 5 transitions and the quarter round. And that the quarter round would need to be painted and dry prior to install. That was fine. So I leave. I don't hear anything AGAIN. So I call the store to find out exactly when the flooring would be delivered. They said that someone would call me. No call for a week. I call back and they tell me it will be delivered on December 15, 2018. GREAT!!! Mean while I have total hip replacement surgery. Friday December 14, 2018 I get a call from Brenda. She tells me that the guys will deliver it tomorrow and they will call before they come. She also told me they could not find the transitions. And I said thats ok as long as we get the quarter round. Because it needs to be painted and dry prior to installation day. And she told me yes the quarter round would be delivered. Saturday December 15, 2018 the guys come and deliver the flooring. NO quarter round. So I call Home Depot and explain the problem. And the girl can't figure it out. So I said you guys have white quarter round in the store. And she says "yours was special order". And I said you have quarter round in the store. Then she puts me on hold. Comes back and says "we are going to have to cut it and send it in a pickup truck" And she was fretting over it. And she asks ME "what is the longest wall you have?" And I got really frustrated at this point. And I said "you have all the measurements of my home, do your job and look it up". And I hung up. I was so annoyed. This is not rocket science. I owned rentals and I had flooring taken out and put in ALL the time and never experienced such problems. So my husband went to the store. So they figure out that they will deliver it on Sunday morning. And they do and we don't even have to paint the quarter round???? I was told on Saturday that they would have to search the store on Monday for my transition. I was fine with it. No call. The guys show up on install day and my husband has to go to Home depot to ask about the transition. He comes back and tells me it was never ordered. So now they have to order the transition and then the guys have to come back and install it. I know WAY to much about this order. I am the customer and I was expected and had to do the Home Depot employee's jobs for them. I am praying and praying for Lowes to come to Kingman. I have called their corporate offices and told them about the inferior service at the Kingman store and they are very interested now to come to Kingman. Hopefully you will be able to close this store and all its problems in the near future. So I am a very very dissatisfied customer. Especially just after surgery having to prompt your employees to do their jobs and before Christmas. I am a disabled Veteran and there have been times when the cashiers could not figure out how to give me my discount. I have other night mare stories I have experienced and heard about this store. But this time I spent $4,000. And to get treated like this is very bad customer relations. Cause you know I will tell everyone I know. The guys are here installing if that doesnt go well I write another email.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Jean Ann Daniels
907-231-1974
1933 Roland Court
Kingman, AZ 86409

Window installation order Aug 5 2018 Job# 10816412 consultant James Cutter contract amount $ 8,364.00 6 windows and one bay windows to be installed Sept 11 didn’t happen we where home that day know one show up received call a few days latter a was told it would be Oct 6 th Because we didn’t confirm Sept 11 and this was the date that was given to us by mr. Cutter Finally windows got put in on October 6, 2018 on October 16 we had a major rainstorm and The bay window in our living room leak like a sieve water was running down the walls on the floor and continued until the rain stopped I called the next day to our local Home Depot and they took my complaints and said they would get the complaint to the project manager and that he would call me a soon as he got the email two days later I heard from the project manager the next day he came out and looked at the window said that it would have to be replaced in and that they would order another window about another four weeks I covered my window with a tarp so that water would not come in for many more rain storms we had to go through the holidays of Thanksgiving with our bay window covered up completely with a tarp I finally had to make for five phone calls to find out if the window was in or when would it be and I contacted the installer and he said he would check at the warehouse called me back and said the window would was there and that it would be December 3, 2018 before you could put it in I had to make arrangements to have somebody at the house on December 3 he shows up with the window takes it out of the truck and it’s the wrong size it’s about 4 1/2 inches out further The side windows were much larger so that made the center window much smaller and it would have stuck out a lot further from the suffix of the roof I told the installer that I didn’t want that window to re-order another window and see what he could do the stop water from he threw some aluminum on the top of the window that was there pand tell me will be about another ffour or five weeks before the window would be in. I then called the Home Depot in Topsham Maine and asked to speak to the manager he stated to me that windows were not in his control ,doors or gutters that he would be able to do something about it I then called the Home Depot in Portland Maine and talk to that manager I was trying to get a hold of James Cutler since he was a consultant and he told me we had any problems that I could reach him but I wasn’t able to Nick the store manager told me that he would contact the manager of all the consultants and that he would contact me at home by calling me the only one I got a phone call from was the project manager Dennis Pepin and he told me that the windows will be re-ordered and I would see them sometime in January and thought it was funny that the windows came in the wrong size because he knows that the right measurements were sent in I didn’t appreciate him kind of laughing about this whole deal and he also set a giggled and said he hope the windows when they come in in January would be the right size I don’t think that this is a funny matter we’ve had to deal with a lot of inconvenience and again now waiting until January for the window to get put in there’s water stain and all different locations of that window I’ve had some wall damage from the water and I don’t feel that the situation was handled properly in anyway Home Depot is not a franchise it’s a corporate and Home Depot in Topsham the manager should have taking care of me I don’t feel that my wife or I were treat properly in anyway when I called about the window leaking Dennis Pepin project manager basically was able to tell me where the window was leaking because They had problems with these windows before I do feel that the other work that I was going to have done by Home Depot like front door replacement and and rain gutter system that I was quoted $3269 was about $1400 more than two other estimates I got think that’s a little ridiculous I am not going to do anything else through Home Depot until this window situation gets resolved I do feel that there should be some compensation in someway. I can be reached by my cell . Area code 207-841-6913 my work phone 207-373-1825 I am also a store manager for over 20 years and this is not how I would’ve treated any of my customers if they had a problem I guess the big question is will it be the right size window this time and will hopefully it will not leak my wife’s phone number is area code 207 -607-0767 if you cannot reach me you can call her I do hope to hear from someone and I do hope that you can do something for us it would only be the right thing thank you Stan Colburn today’s date 12 -15-2018 Communication and follow up needs to be greatly improved for your company just a thought .

Ordered a washing machine in store on 11/29/18 the rep was so confused and somehow entered the wrong phone number delivery couldn’t call to tell us the time and day they were coming out so just showed up. We weren’t home but if he would have pushed the doorbell I could have answered it and been there in 5mins.
Phone number was fixed after first complaint received a call for second delivery window. No one showed or called. Was told the machine was damaged and they had to wait for a new one. Another week later and a third schedule and no one showed. I’m so done with Home Depot. Lowe’s is across the street.

I have been scheduled for an appliance delivery truck and for six times straight over the course of a month I have waited the 4 hour window only to have them not show and not call. After another no show I call the delivery number and am told by a robo person that I am scheduled for another day. This is done with no regard or respect for my time. I have lost over 20 hours of wages and more importantly screwed up several days waiting with no delivery. This has to be the worst customer service in the history of retail. This is out of the Danvers store but I'm sure if you run your business delivery like this Home offers the worst service in the world. Everyone that I've told is appalled and will make sure to go anywhere but Home Depot

The problem started when I purchased three shades and two were not cut to the correct length. I should have measured them before leaving the store. I thought the employee would have double checked for the correct measurement before handing me the product. When I returned the shades the following day the store was not busy at all. There was only one person working in the shade portion of the store. I was waiting for the shades to be cut again. The person working in this section of the store was dealing with a woman who was purchasing carpet. After 20 minutes of waiting the employee in this department of the store told me it was going to be a bit longer. She further informed me the other person who works in that department was on break. After thirty-five minutes I went to customer service and informed the person working there of my situation and asked if a manager was available. I thought after waiting for 30 minutes the person on break would return to work. The person in customer service was not helpful. She attempted to contact someone on the phone. I asked her if there was anyone else in the store that would be able to cut two shades. After waiting another five minutes with no contact or assurance I would not be waiting any longer I decided to leave.

As I waited I noticed there were many employees just standing around, not doing much. I find it hard to believe that a company with the stature of Home Depot would not operate more effectively and efficiently. Further, I also find it hard to believe that managers would not be trained to avoid such circumstances. When I went to customer service I asked if there was a manager available to cut a shade. At the very least the managers of the store should be able to assist a customer when such a situation as this arises. The woman at customer service never responded to me after I asked if a manager was available. My take on the situation was the employee in customer service contacted a manager. The manager didn't want to be bothered and told the employee at customer service to wait until the one employee was done with the other customer or the other employee was off break. Again, I just want to reiterate the importance of looking at the number of employees not doing anything as I waited for thirty-five minutes.

I have had to wait for service in the past. As a customer I don't mind waiting when things are busy, employees are not available, or other circumstances exist that justify waiting.

There are two reasons for this complaint. One, to let someone in the position of caring know about what I encountered. Two, to be able to speak with an executive from Home Depot. I have a Master's degree in Management and Organizational Leadership. I believe I can be an asset to the company. If possible can someone in professional development or an executive in the company contact me?

Eric Peterson
(860)808-7970
petersonej2000@yahoo.com

Purchased Whirlpool Refrigerator Model#WRX735SDHZ01 on11/11/18, Delivered on 11/15/18. after waiting 24hrs. ice maker did not fill/work fridge & freezer cool not cold. Finally it stop working totally. I returned to store salesman "BOB" several times during the week of 19 Nov. Each time I was told I would receive a phone call by the end of the business day for delivery of a replacement unit. This never happened. I finally called them on the 26th.. They promised a delivery on the 29th. I waited until 3PM. on the 29th and called them, I was told then that the delivery was rescheduled for Dec 5. THIS IS BS I'VE WAITED ALL THIS TIME, LOST OVER $150 WORTH OF FOOD AFTER STOCKING THE UNIT ON 11/15/18. I will never buy another appliance from Home Depot. You have had my $1709.86 all this time and I still don't have working unit. Totally unacceptable.

Recently went to the HD in West Seneca N Y to purchase carpet. The salesperson Sharon was very helpful and listen to all our needs and wants, we scheduled an appointment and thought we were all set. They came to measure I told them exactly what we wanted totally ignored our requests? We picked out a 15 foot wide carpet because in that room we did not want a seam they gave us a price for a 12 ft carpet with the seam in front of door(good ie of this whole experience) Told them they didn’t have to remove a thing room would be empty, they put a $75.00 charge to remove a bed? I have floor area of 23 square ft and they need 37 square ft to cover it, told me a lot of waste.
I expected the price to be different than quoted at the store but a $800 more is high. If I would have known that there was such a lack of communication between each person I talked to I would have never wasted so much time.
I paid $35.00 to have HD try to get more money from me!
I would like to hear from you if have time, I am an avid HD shopper and very disappointed.
Thomas Smith

ordered appliances from Glendora ca store was in upland store ask a question about my order was told had to go to Glendora store to get any answers ,is that right WOW,I am a pro member spend a lot of time and money in your stores I also went to the pro desk waited 15 min ask some one to call no one showed up upland store will be moving over to lowes a little more personal customer service they never once told me they were to busy to help pissed off ex customer john sweet 909-702-7350

I went to the H.D. store and looked at water heaters. I was told to call a certain number they gave me to have it installed. Fast Water Heater Company came to my house, took measurements, and quoted a price. After the job took 6 hours plus 40 minutes of paperwork, I got the itemized bill showing the purchase price for the water heater was DOUBLE the price in the store, extra charge for one stair, extra charge for looking in the crawl space, and a charge for 6 ft of pipe when only 3 inches were used. They overcharged me $1,100 and are only offering to refund me only $218. When I said I was complaining to Home Depot, the repairman said Fast Water Heater IS HOME DEPOT. I was told by someone in Home Depot Corporate that this company is sub-contracted and NOT Home Depot. Home Depot is responsible for who they hired and I want the $1,100 refunded immediately.

On October 28 we went into the Home Depot in Pasadena MD to look for and order carpet for our basement. The girl who waited on us in the flooring section was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We picked out the carpet and pad, she told us about the 7 day carpet rapid install. She wrote it up, explained that it would be $35 for the installers to come out and measure. Also told us that we could either make 2 payments once the installers had the measurements or pay it all in full. We said that we only wanted to make one payment. She said that was no problem. So on October 31 the installers came out to measure, we received that email the same day, and went the next day to Home Depot to pay. The young man tried to ring up the carpet for us, we made sure he was aware we were paying it in full. in the flooring section he couldn't do it, so he had us go to customer service where they rang up the carpet ( which we assumed was the full price since they had been told 3 times previously. We were still discussing the carpet and didn't pay attention that they had only rang up part of it which we didn't discover until a few days later. When the install date came, we were told that the carpet was backordered and " thought" it would be in on the 16th. Once again, the 16th came and went and heard nothing from Home Depot or Installers ( they told us we would be contacted as soon as it arrived and an immediate install date schedule. Once again, that didn't happen. So on the 20th I finally got in touch with someone saying that the carpet was in stock, but that we hadn't paid the amount in full. I was shocked, I had no idea. I immediately paid the amount on the phone to which I'm still waiting on the receipt that he said he would mail to us. We had ordered this carpet the last day of October since Home Depot offers 7 day rapid install. We were having my in-laws to our house for Thanksgiving and knew with so many people we would need to use the basement. So imagine my embarrassment when I had to come up with an excuse to eat at someone else's house since my carpet hadn't been installed and I didn't want them seeing that old worn out carpet. When I called the installers on 11-20-18 they said that someone would call on Wednesday to schedule the install. Well of course they didn't. So I had to take a day off from work just in case they showed up. Of course they called this morning at 7:55 to tell me they would be here in 15 minutes. What happened to the 4 hr window?? Nothing in this order has gone the way I expected it to. I am very upset and shocked that a company with the reputation of Home Depot lets this nonsense go on all the time. I will be waiting for a speedy reply to this. I do expect some form of compensation for this nonsense. I called the store manager twice last week ( or should I say I tried) left a message with someone both times but have never heard anything. BTW my carpet order # is H2582-92773
Waiting on your reply.

Kathy Brewis

IF YOU GUYS COULD HANDLE MY PROBLEMS WITH YOU DELIVERY IT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- DAMAGED GOODS

2-LOST TIME

3-DAMAGED HOME

4-TIME LOSS FROM MY JOB

MY NAME IS LOUIS HANNA I LIVE AT 32 BRAMAU CT. BERLIN NJ 08009 MY # IS 856-882-9539 .
I DONT BELIEVE ANYONE WILL REACH OUT TO ME ITS BEEN A RUN AROUND FOR SOME TIME NOW.
MY NEXT MOVE WILL BE THE NEWS STATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA. I DONT WANT TO GO THIS WAY BUT YOU DO FORCE PEOPLE THIS WAY. I WILL GIVE YOU ONE WEEK. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

BEAT DOWN AND NOT DEALING WITH THIS WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my image (text).

Purchased a new stove guaranteed delivery Friday.... Delivery man fell delivery cancelled will not deliver until 4 to 8pm day before Thanksgiving!!!!
I am 100% disabled vet.. what happens if stove doesn't work or delivery man falls again.. This is a joke when HD does not hire a delivery service org, with the manpower to cover emergencies or call outs there is problem with your organization. Looks like someone who knows nothing about second sourcing risk assessment only cares about $ and not the impact of meeting delivery dates should be replaced or maybe the customer doesn't really matter.

disabled vet thanks for your service

My family and I have always shopped the Easley location and have spent a tremendous amount of money..Over 30,000 dollars ten years ago when we built our home.Hopefully this will not fall on deaf ears Hopefully someone in Atlanta cares about losing a customer.Purchased a hot water heater on 11/08/18 purchasing thru the pro desk the associate was very helpful went and retrieved the hot water heater for me.while he was taking care of the transaction I explained I would like to apply for a home depot credit card.Again the associate was very helpful.Now the transaction was made I now had my new card and new hot water heater.Then I explain I would like to have it installed.The employee took care of that as well But did not tell me I had to purchase the water heater from the installer .During all of my time at the pro desk I repeatedly ask is this for 24 months NO interest the employee kindly replied yes sir.I replied that's great I have my eye on a John Deere mower outside. Imagine my surprise when I received my home depot card with a 17.99% apr. After talking to someone at the bank that could care less regarding my concerns.I cancelled my home depot card.I was so P......I called the store and talked to a very nice lady manager who said she was writing everything down and would have the store manager call me this was on Friday 11/16/18 around 4pm. Today is 11/19/18 Monday and I have yet to hear form anyone at your Easley SC location.......DOES ANYONE CARE!!!!!!!! All I wanted was a 0% apr for at least 18 months and now I will see if Lowe's treats its customers any better. Who ever reads this and finds someone who cares have them call me 864-380-6942

I spend more than $150 g a year in your stores trying to save time I have 1 of my helpers return items we did not need I got store credit just fine
The only problem is that I cant spend the store credit what is up with this shit so I have to pay my help to go back and spend it. I think I will do this and at the same time I will walk around the store and push stuff off the shelves and brake it to make up with my extra cost I will have to do double so it hurts you more thank you

I recently purchased a dishwasher from the store located at 157 Hilcrest PKWY Chesapeake, VA. 23322. The sales person was great; however, delivery was horrendous. The first attempt to deliver my new dishwasher failed because of issues with the delivery truck. I had to take 3 hours off from my place of work to wait on a delivery that never happened. No one reached out to me to reschedule. Instead, the delivery company took it upon themselves to reschedule to another day without my consent or checking to make sure that day would be good for me. I only found out about the new delivery date after I called the store to complain about my delivery service. Because I already wasted 3 hours of time from my work and no one can give me a definitive time slot when they can deliver, I have no other choice but to cancel my purchase and hopefully get a full refund. Your store really needs to find a better delivery service. Because of this horrible experience with your delivery service, Home Depot would be the last store I would ever consider buying an appliance from, nor would I recommend your store. So off to Lowe’s I go.

Incorrect parts were 'manufactured' for the thirty two inch storm door specifically made (manufactured) for my home.
I ordered through the Home Depot Store located on Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, New York. I prepaid just under twelve hundred dollars for two thirty six inch doors and one thirty two inch door, the cost included installation.
The installation was subcontracted to 'rfinstallations'. Contact - 'M. Barrientes @ rfinstallations.com' ! Doors were installed by Robert Simmons representing 'rfinstallations'.
The vertical side parts for the thirty two inch door were 'manufactured' (each) one inch short. It therefore leaves a small opening at the bottom of the door, on each side, through which the weather (snow) can be 'blown in'.
It was a month before the doors were (recently) installed. It begs the question 'will I have to wait another month before the incorrect parts are removed and the correct parts installed ?'
I have yet to hear from anyone associated with Home Depot regarding the 'situation' being corrected in a timely manner.
Michael G. Mulawka , Nov 16, 2018 at 5:40 PM

I recently order laminate flooring and installation. First Home Depot ordered the wrong product and if I hadn't checked would have been delivered. Re-ordering took another 15 days before it was delivered to me. Once delivered, I had to call them to find out who was installing the flooring and how soon they could get it done. I stressed I had several very heavy pieces of furniture and needed more than one man. Home Depot assured me there would be more than one person as I paid extra for moving the furniture. The day the installer arrived it was one person who assured me he had done this type of work for 10 years and moving the furniture would be no problem. The whole point was that I did not want my furniture pushed across the new flooring. I must have irritated the man because after he had my floor half pulled up he did a moisture reading and said he couldn't install the flooring because my slab was too moist. It was dry as a bone. Then he proceeded to take up the rest of the flooring however, broke off the old flooring right in front of the two heaviest cabinets and TV Stand, chipping the bottom of the TV stand. He was hard to understand and said Home Depot would come out to inspect. I called for a second opinion from a professional flooring company who said Home Depot is known for this and my slab was fine. I hired them to install my product and got a refund for the installation from Home Depot. But I then get a call from Home Depot for a re-measure. When I ask what for they said it was for tile. I never ask for tile, never wanted tile and they just assumed because I was a single woman that they could charge me more for a re-measure and more expensive product. I received two more calls from Home Depot about me cancelling the re-measure. Unbelievable! I would not recommend Home Depot for any kind of installation. Their product is fine but I wouldn't have them install anything ever again. This whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I am a Vietnam veteran and have a complaint about the Home depot store policy, which now prevents me from getting the 10 % discount on my purchases. The store personnel tell me it is because my Veterans Hospital I D card does not indicate that I have a service connected injury and therefore do not qualify for the discount. As I said above, I served in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange, a follage killer. as was used extensively to better expose the Vietcong troops . I now have many health issues due to exposure to that agent orange, which the Va hospital is constantly treating me for, and I generally feel bad and have to take many meds on a full time basis ,because of my expose to that product. However, I was lucky enough to get home with all my body parts in tact, but over time many health issues have developed, although the Veterans Administration does not recognize them as service connected injuries. I think this is very unfair and I now will no longer be able to shop at the HD store here in Sevierville Tn. That also means I will now be shopping with my local Lowes store for all my building and project supply needs, as they give all veterans and military personnel the 10% discount. I feel Home depot should review that policy, and consider treating all Military personnel the same as Lowes does. I hope your stores will consider this issue and make the change back to the way it used to be at the HD stores. Thank you for your consideration in this matter. SSGT Clyde sims US Army retired. Sevierville, Tn. 865-908-0470

On October 12, 2018, I bought an entire suite of appliances for my kitchen including delivery and installation with a scheduled delivery date of 11/10/2018 (order # H4617-163697). The night before delivery I was notified that the certified installer for the gas range was not available and I had to reschedule. I rescheduled for delivery on 11/13/2018. I was not called the night before so I decided to call Home Depot the morning of the installation (11/13/2018) to inquire on the status. I was told that installation was still occurring as scheduled and that it would be between the hours of 0700-1100. No one showed up.. When I called at 11:20 to inquire about the installation I was told that there were no notes indicating that the install was to occur on 11/13/2018. Now I have rescheduled a second time for delivery on 11/15/2018. It is very frustrating to spend a lot of money on appliances, take time out of the day waiting for someone to show up and then have no one show up. Because this is swapping out all appliances, arrangements have to be made to empty all appliances and make arrangements for frozen foods etc.. If Home Depot was serious about customer satisfaction they would reciprocate by providing inconvenienced patrons with some type of compensation.
P.S. I would like to comment that all of the individuals that I spoke with regarding this issue were very cordial and sympathetic.
Steven G. Hyde

5310 Jesmond St.

Alexandria VA 22315

I went to the home depot store in East Hanover NJ asked an for some help about plumbing supplies and wasn't really helped much other than what aisle they were in. I went to that aisle and didn't know what I was looking. I became frustrated and left. I went to customer service to speak to a manger. Bob arrived, I explAined the situation to him. We went back to that section and he called for the specialist and the same guy arrived Nick arrived that basically blew me off. I didn't want his help , left and took my business elsewhere. I called and spoke to an assistant manager Sam twice sent several emails, with no response. I don't know if this is the way home depot handles their complaints, but in my line of work as a public servant, I most certainly didn't not. A disgusted patron

I recently placed an order for slid in range and microwave from you Lufkin Texas store. I was told they woud deliver and install range if we bought a new power cord. When it was delivered the guy that delivered it had no idea what he was doing, he just kept says it wouldnt fit. I infomed him that he legs on range had to be adjusted to raise it up. After multiple tries I told him it was fine. My wife and I ended up leveling it after he left. I asked the two man crew if they would help me put old range in garage and they said they could not move it. i called store to compain and was told that it was a third party delivery and I could call them and complain. I told them that the truck said Home Depot on door and that was there job to contact them. If home depot doesnt have competent people to install appliances they need to tell there customers that so they can buy from Best Buy of some other store that knows what they are doing. dilivery date 11-2-18. order HO513-39955-V5-24853605. Gary LaRue 936-577-4979 . I have always shopped at Home Depot but I think is will be my last purchase. Fortunately I know how to install stove, if it had been someone who didnt they would just been screwed.

I recently placed an order for slid in range and microwave from you Lufkin Texas store. I was told they woud deliver and install range if we bought a new power cord. When it was delivered the guy that delivered it had no idea what he was doing, he just kept says it wouldnt fit. I infomed him that he legs on range had to be adjusted to raise it up. After multiple tries I told him it was fine. My wife and I ended up leveling it after he left. I asked the two man crew if they would help me put old range in garage and they said they could not move it. i called store to compain and was told that it was a third party delivery and I could call them and complain. I told them that the truck said Home Depot on door and that was there job to contact them. If home depot doesnt have competent people to install appliances they need to tell there customers that so they can buy from Best Buy of some other store that knows what they are doing. dilivery date 11-2-18. order HO513-39955-V5-24853605. Gary LaRue 936-577-4979 . I have always shopped at Home Depot but I think is will be my last purchase. Fortunately I new how to install stove, if it had been someone who didnt they would just been screwed.

I went to Home Depot to order doors for new construction to find out that they only had 5of the 8 that was needed. The gentleman working took my name and number to call me and never did. tried to contact store the next day only to get the run around to every department finally ending up where I should been an hour later. Went to the store to find out that the stores in my area do not work together. After I was told by the gentleman the night before if you spent over $700.00 there was no charge. I spent well over that. I am now being charged a delivery fee. If I knew that I would have saved me the money and put it in the open truck that I had at no charge. My experience should have not been so frustrating to order doors and trim.

Approx one month ago I purchased 6500.00 of deck railing from the H Depot location in Placerville Ca. I went to the resister to pay at which point I told the clerk I was a veteran and asked if I would get the 10% veteran discount. He said yes at which point I informed him I also had 1800.00 in H Depot gift cards I would like applied to the purchase. He called him supervisor to assist with entering the gift cards properly at which point she asked to see my veteran ID. I showed my discharge paper(DD214) which she did not believe was proper ID so the 10% discount would not be given. I asked for the store manager who asked if I was military retired. I told him I served 4 years (73-77) and was honorably discharged. He referred to a Home Depot military retired printed guideline and said unless retired I could only avail myself of the discount on certain holidays. I believe they were the 4th of July, veterans day, etc. I paid in full at that point. All the HD staff were polite, professional and apologetic.
I owned a small business for 37 years in Sacramento (Burketts Office Supply) and one thing I learned fairly early on was not to allow something we were attempting to do to enhance the customer experience to end up a negative in the clients eyes. I think you may want to consider taking a look at your guidelines regarding military discount and simplifying them to where it does not end up confusing for wither your staff or the client.
You can reach me at 916-607-8520 if you would like to discuss further.
Randy Mael

I recently placed an or for slid in range and microwave from you Lufkin Texas store. I was told they woud deliver and install range if we bought a new power cord. When it was delivered the guy that delivered it had no idea what he was doing, he just kept says it wouldnt fit. I infomed him that he legs on range had to be adjusted to raise it up. After multiple tries I told him it was fine. My wife and I ended up leveling it after he left. I asked the two man crew if they would help me put old range in garage and they said they could not move it. i called store to compain and was told that it was a third party delivery and I could call them and complain. I told them that the truck said Home Depot on door and that was there job to contact them. If home depot doesnt have competent people to install appliances they need to tell there customers that so they can buy from Best Buy of some other store that knows what they are doing. dilivery date 11-2-18. order HO513-39955-V5-24853605. Gary LaRue 936-577-4979 . I have always shopped at Home Depot but I think is will be my last purchase. Fortunately I new how to install stove, if it had been someone who didnt they would just been screwed.

Never have Home depot do installs in your home! They are the most unorganised company I have ever worked with! They make you pay upfront for everything, then they wont call you and you have to constantly contact them to get answers. I bought over 10k of services from them in the last two months and it has been a roller coaster. When having my counter top installed, they told me they would have a plumber hook up my sink and tap at the end and when I came home from work to no sink to use, they told me they could send a plumber in 2 days for $300 lol. Not to mention the mud left on my couch and the glue all over my cupboards I had to scrape off. Then when I paid for my back splash install and didn't hear from anyone for quite some time, I had to contact them many many times and they kept telling me to wait for the installer to call and make the appointment. Eventually with my help, they realised they messed up the entire order, made me come in again and pay an additional $500 that they missed and then I had to wait forever to hear from someone again. When I went to pick up the install order, they thought my order said 30, instead of 38 and were missing tile. I told them I was not coming back here again and to drop it off at my house when its ready, for the install was in 2 days. As I walked out of the store with my items, I was stopped and asked for a receipt which was not provided to me. They would not let me go because they thought I was stealing and made me wait 10 minutes while they contacted the front desk to make sure I paid. VERY EMBARRASSING AND UNPROFESSIONAL! AND THEN! the day of the install, which I just knew was going to happen, the installer tells me that they gave me the wrong plastic holder and not enough grout. So I spent 30 min on the phone arguing with them to deliver these items ASAP because I had to go to work. Of course, I was late for work. NEVER AGAIN! And you think they would compensate you with all the money your spending and all the time your wasting helping them with their job and driving back and forth. NOPE! Their staff needs better training.

No communication . extremely poor service . just horrible service from the top down. Had a project I HAD to get done today but now its so messed up between me and contractors because of extremely poor or non exisant service from your company. And I thought you have changed. Will Never do business with Home Depot again

Husband and I searched for an exterior door for weeks. Finally after an 1 1/2 hours with a rep in the door dept. we choose to order our $3000 door, It was supposed to be a wine color and we were told that was final price. Low and behold door came in about 3 weeks later they call and say it came in but it is white and do I still want it. I was irate because it had been like 4 weeks total and I specifically wanted a wine color. So I spoke with a very pleasant associate named Diane that handles complaints ( god bless her) and she asked what she could do to make us happy. I stated that I wanted to speak to a manager and wanted it marked way down due to the inconvenience as our door split at bottom on our existing door and we were in desperate need of a door. Needless to say she walked to the manager which I did not get their name ( sorry) but this is all in the Fredericksburg Va store and he stated that he would give me $200 off and I could paint it myself so they don't need to send it back. I told him to forget it that was an insult as I am the consumer and a Billion dollar retailer should make it right as we spend thousands of dollars in that store every year. I knew it had to be put on floor marked way down as it was a special order and was a mistake. Needless to say Miss Diane took amazing care of us ordered the correct door and we had to pay $600 more because we wanted it wine color which we were told with first rate that was with it being painted. So after being very disappointed we left store waiting on new door o come in. Few weeks later Diane called us the door was in and we went in to look to make sure right color etc. and it was all crated up. Needless to say she let them know we had accepted the new door to go ahead and schedule an install. We received a call to do that and they could not get it done for 3 weeks. I felt that was ridiculous but truly there was nothing I could do about it as we had already paid cash for all this and wasted about 8 weeks by now. So a week before door comes in I start to get excited as I am anxious to see what new door is going to look like in a week. Well, the day has come and it is install day between 1-4 well we receive a call from wonderful rep Diane and I could tell by the tone in her voice she didn't sound chipper as always. So here we go again she starts to explain to me that they didn't send the brick molding to go with it or it wasn't the right size. By then I handed the phone to my spouse and she explained it to him and apologized as I am sure she was embarrassed at this point. But all jokes aside when the installer sets an appointment up 3 weeks before install date would it not be more reasonable for them to check the merchandise when it comes in to make sure that they have everything instead of waiting until the day of. I am really totally disgusted at this time and I will share with friends and family the experience I went through to get a door in the first place. I never complain but when it gets to a point where I need my voice heard I am not afraid to speak up as I truly feel sorry for people that go thru this day in and day out. I was never compensated, called by management to apologize for all my grief etc. Running a huge corporation like this with the economy the way it is runs businesses in the ground. So once and when I ever get this door and get it installed that will be my last visit as well as my family and spouses family. Kudos to Diane for dealing with this fiasco but as far as I am concerned the management sucks and I truly mean that. Its sad that when she asked for a mark down , she comes back to us with the " he will take $200 off " its pretty piss poor that he didn't walk down the isle apologize , or do anything to make it right. Pretty damn sad for the Fredericksburg store. I am sure this wont get to who it needs to but I certainly wanted to voice my opinion

Order # W932398406. Hampton Bay White Open 5-shelf bookcase. Store SKU #1001703645. Part “L” missing!

Last Wednesday we ordered a bookcase online with 2day delivery. It came right on time. Good impression for Home Depot, right? Box was neat, no dings, no damage. My husband and I are both senior citizens and both disabled. Everything was going well. We needed it that day. We had 2 of our sons over Saturday morning to assemble this for us. They both had busy schedules, but took their time. They had it nearly put together when they discovered that one of two identical pieces was missing. If they had noticed it before they started they would not have put it together. The one piece was not marked but they figured it would work out. Turns out there should have been two. It is the trim on the bottom side front of the bookcase. We called immediately and the representative said she would notify the warehouse to get us another piece. Of course, they weren’t open and she said she would call back Monday, which is today. I just got off the phone and I am so disappointed in Home Depot. I trusted that I would get what I paid for, but that trust is misplaced. The warehouse has no replacement parts and these are not carried in the stores.
So, we can bring this back and they will send us another!?! Not an acceptable resolution!!! Who is going to put it together?! It took about 2 hours to assemble. Not at all acceptable. We have no way to transport it! No interest in asking anyone to spend another 2 hours on it. Why would we believe all the parts are in the next box? Either open a box and find the part & ship it to us or send us another box and we will open it and find it and they can take the rest back or just send us another bookcase. They sent us a $25 e-gift card and when I asked where I can buy this replacement part for $25...no where!
I am furious. Our sons are shocked & furious!. The first thing everybody notices is the missing part. Now I must call everyone and tell them I was wrong when I told them Home Depot was taking care of it! I will spend the gift card, but it’s the last time I will spend anything at Home Depot...we have bought the last Home Depot gift cards for our sons’ birthdays & Christmas gifts. If your reputation means so little to you I don’t need to deal or cause anyone else to deal with Home Depot again.
PS. I was checking your site today for wainscoting we are getting ready to have installed in our foyer. Never mind!!!

Have feedback for Home Depot?