Home Depot Customer Service

Contact Home Depot Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-430-3376

Home Depot is a retailer of home improvement/construction services and products. It is based in the United States, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. With 2,248 locations, Home Depot employs over 371,000 people. Revenues in 2014 were reported as US 78 billion and net income as US 5 billion. Home Depot is publicly traded on NYSE:HD.

If you need customer support for a problem with a Home Depot product or service you may call 1-800-466-3337 or you may email a question on the contact page or look up a specific department/appliance phone number. You may wish  to contact the CEO, Craig A. Menear. You may address your correspondence to him at 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. SE, #B #3, Atlanta, GA 30339 or call him at 770-432-8211.

Home Depot ‘big box styled outlets’ have evolved since beginnings in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank and Pat Farrah. With the slogan‘More Savings. More Doing.’,  Home Depot extends philanthropic support through The Home Depot Foundation and gives military personnel a 10% discount.

The Home Depot sponsorship may be found with Habitat for Humanity and as official sponsor for NASCAR Tony Stewart’s car. Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube self help videos are popular.

Home Depot Contact Information

A-

9am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Home Improvement

Top Home Depot Complaints

Recently went to the HD in West Seneca N Y to purchase carpet. The salesperson Sharon was very helpful and listen to all our needs and wants, we scheduled an appointment and thought we were all set. They came to measure I told them exactly what we wanted totally ignored our requests? We picked out a 15 foot wide carpet because in that room we did not want a seam they gave us a price for a 12 ft carpet with the seam in front of door(good ie of this whole experience) Told them they didn’t have to remove a thing room would be empty, they put a $75.00 charge to remove a bed? I have floor area of 23 square ft and they need 37 square ft to cover it, told me a lot of waste.
I expected the price to be different than quoted at the store but a $800 more is high. If I would have known that there was such a lack of communication between each person I talked to I would have never wasted so much time.
I paid $35.00 to have HD try to get more money from me!
I would like to hear from you if have time, I am an avid HD shopper and very disappointed.
Thomas Smith

ordered appliances from Glendora ca store was in upland store ask a question about my order was told had to go to Glendora store to get any answers ,is that right WOW,I am a pro member spend a lot of time and money in your stores I also went to the pro desk waited 15 min ask some one to call no one showed up upland store will be moving over to lowes a little more personal customer service they never once told me they were to busy to help pissed off ex customer john sweet 909-702-7350

I went to the H.D. store and looked at water heaters. I was told to call a certain number they gave me to have it installed. Fast Water Heater Company came to my house, took measurements, and quoted a price. After the job took 6 hours plus 40 minutes of paperwork, I got the itemized bill showing the purchase price for the water heater was DOUBLE the price in the store, extra charge for one stair, extra charge for looking in the crawl space, and a charge for 6 ft of pipe when only 3 inches were used. They overcharged me $1,100 and are only offering to refund me only $218. When I said I was complaining to Home Depot, the repairman said Fast Water Heater IS HOME DEPOT. I was told by someone in Home Depot Corporate that this company is sub-contracted and NOT Home Depot. Home Depot is responsible for who they hired and I want the $1,100 refunded immediately.

On October 28 we went into the Home Depot in Pasadena MD to look for and order carpet for our basement. The girl who waited on us in the flooring section was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We picked out the carpet and pad, she told us about the 7 day carpet rapid install. She wrote it up, explained that it would be $35 for the installers to come out and measure. Also told us that we could either make 2 payments once the installers had the measurements or pay it all in full. We said that we only wanted to make one payment. She said that was no problem. So on October 31 the installers came out to measure, we received that email the same day, and went the next day to Home Depot to pay. The young man tried to ring up the carpet for us, we made sure he was aware we were paying it in full. in the flooring section he couldn't do it, so he had us go to customer service where they rang up the carpet ( which we assumed was the full price since they had been told 3 times previously. We were still discussing the carpet and didn't pay attention that they had only rang up part of it which we didn't discover until a few days later. When the install date came, we were told that the carpet was backordered and " thought" it would be in on the 16th. Once again, the 16th came and went and heard nothing from Home Depot or Installers ( they told us we would be contacted as soon as it arrived and an immediate install date schedule. Once again, that didn't happen. So on the 20th I finally got in touch with someone saying that the carpet was in stock, but that we hadn't paid the amount in full. I was shocked, I had no idea. I immediately paid the amount on the phone to which I'm still waiting on the receipt that he said he would mail to us. We had ordered this carpet the last day of October since Home Depot offers 7 day rapid install. We were having my in-laws to our house for Thanksgiving and knew with so many people we would need to use the basement. So imagine my embarrassment when I had to come up with an excuse to eat at someone else's house since my carpet hadn't been installed and I didn't want them seeing that old worn out carpet. When I called the installers on 11-20-18 they said that someone would call on Wednesday to schedule the install. Well of course they didn't. So I had to take a day off from work just in case they showed up. Of course they called this morning at 7:55 to tell me they would be here in 15 minutes. What happened to the 4 hr window?? Nothing in this order has gone the way I expected it to. I am very upset and shocked that a company with the reputation of Home Depot lets this nonsense go on all the time. I will be waiting for a speedy reply to this. I do expect some form of compensation for this nonsense. I called the store manager twice last week ( or should I say I tried) left a message with someone both times but have never heard anything. BTW my carpet order # is H2582-92773
Waiting on your reply.

Kathy Brewis

Incorrect parts were 'manufactured' for the thirty two inch storm door specifically made (manufactured) for my home.
I ordered through the Home Depot Store located on Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, New York. I prepaid just under twelve hundred dollars for two thirty six inch doors and one thirty two inch door, the cost included installation.
The installation was subcontracted to 'rfinstallations'. Contact - 'M. Barrientes @ rfinstallations.com' ! Doors were installed by Robert Simmons representing 'rfinstallations'.
The vertical side parts for the thirty two inch door were 'manufactured' (each) one inch short. It therefore leaves a small opening at the bottom of the door, on each side, through which the weather (snow) can be 'blown in'.
It was a month before the doors were (recently) installed. It begs the question 'will I have to wait another month before the incorrect parts are removed and the correct parts installed ?'
I have yet to hear from anyone associated with Home Depot regarding the 'situation' being corrected in a timely manner.
Michael G. Mulawka , Nov 16, 2018 at 5:40 PM

I recently order laminate flooring and installation. First Home Depot ordered the wrong product and if I hadn't checked would have been delivered. Re-ordering took another 15 days before it was delivered to me. Once delivered, I had to call them to find out who was installing the flooring and how soon they could get it done. I stressed I had several very heavy pieces of furniture and needed more than one man. Home Depot assured me there would be more than one person as I paid extra for moving the furniture. The day the installer arrived it was one person who assured me he had done this type of work for 10 years and moving the furniture would be no problem. The whole point was that I did not want my furniture pushed across the new flooring. I must have irritated the man because after he had my floor half pulled up he did a moisture reading and said he couldn't install the flooring because my slab was too moist. It was dry as a bone. Then he proceeded to take up the rest of the flooring however, broke off the old flooring right in front of the two heaviest cabinets and TV Stand, chipping the bottom of the TV stand. He was hard to understand and said Home Depot would come out to inspect. I called for a second opinion from a professional flooring company who said Home Depot is known for this and my slab was fine. I hired them to install my product and got a refund for the installation from Home Depot. But I then get a call from Home Depot for a re-measure. When I ask what for they said it was for tile. I never ask for tile, never wanted tile and they just assumed because I was a single woman that they could charge me more for a re-measure and more expensive product. I received two more calls from Home Depot about me cancelling the re-measure. Unbelievable! I would not recommend Home Depot for any kind of installation. Their product is fine but I wouldn't have them install anything ever again. This whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.

No communication . extremely poor service . just horrible service from the top down. Had a project I HAD to get done today but now its so messed up between me and contractors because of extremely poor or non exisant service from your company. And I thought you have changed. Will Never do business with Home Depot again

Husband and I searched for an exterior door for weeks. Finally after an 1 1/2 hours with a rep in the door dept. we choose to order our $3000 door, It was supposed to be a wine color and we were told that was final price. Low and behold door came in about 3 weeks later they call and say it came in but it is white and do I still want it. I was irate because it had been like 4 weeks total and I specifically wanted a wine color. So I spoke with a very pleasant associate named Diane that handles complaints ( god bless her) and she asked what she could do to make us happy. I stated that I wanted to speak to a manager and wanted it marked way down due to the inconvenience as our door split at bottom on our existing door and we were in desperate need of a door. Needless to say she walked to the manager which I did not get their name ( sorry) but this is all in the Fredericksburg Va store and he stated that he would give me $200 off and I could paint it myself so they don't need to send it back. I told him to forget it that was an insult as I am the consumer and a Billion dollar retailer should make it right as we spend thousands of dollars in that store every year. I knew it had to be put on floor marked way down as it was a special order and was a mistake. Needless to say Miss Diane took amazing care of us ordered the correct door and we had to pay $600 more because we wanted it wine color which we were told with first rate that was with it being painted. So after being very disappointed we left store waiting on new door o come in. Few weeks later Diane called us the door was in and we went in to look to make sure right color etc. and it was all crated up. Needless to say she let them know we had accepted the new door to go ahead and schedule an install. We received a call to do that and they could not get it done for 3 weeks. I felt that was ridiculous but truly there was nothing I could do about it as we had already paid cash for all this and wasted about 8 weeks by now. So a week before door comes in I start to get excited as I am anxious to see what new door is going to look like in a week. Well, the day has come and it is install day between 1-4 well we receive a call from wonderful rep Diane and I could tell by the tone in her voice she didn't sound chipper as always. So here we go again she starts to explain to me that they didn't send the brick molding to go with it or it wasn't the right size. By then I handed the phone to my spouse and she explained it to him and apologized as I am sure she was embarrassed at this point. But all jokes aside when the installer sets an appointment up 3 weeks before install date would it not be more reasonable for them to check the merchandise when it comes in to make sure that they have everything instead of waiting until the day of. I am really totally disgusted at this time and I will share with friends and family the experience I went through to get a door in the first place. I never complain but when it gets to a point where I need my voice heard I am not afraid to speak up as I truly feel sorry for people that go thru this day in and day out. I was never compensated, called by management to apologize for all my grief etc. Running a huge corporation like this with the economy the way it is runs businesses in the ground. So once and when I ever get this door and get it installed that will be my last visit as well as my family and spouses family. Kudos to Diane for dealing with this fiasco but as far as I am concerned the management sucks and I truly mean that. Its sad that when she asked for a mark down , she comes back to us with the " he will take $200 off " its pretty piss poor that he didn't walk down the isle apologize , or do anything to make it right. Pretty damn sad for the Fredericksburg store. I am sure this wont get to who it needs to but I certainly wanted to voice my opinion

Order # W932398406. Hampton Bay White Open 5-shelf bookcase. Store SKU #1001703645. Part “L” missing!

Last Wednesday we ordered a bookcase online with 2day delivery. It came right on time. Good impression for Home Depot, right? Box was neat, no dings, no damage. My husband and I are both senior citizens and both disabled. Everything was going well. We needed it that day. We had 2 of our sons over Saturday morning to assemble this for us. They both had busy schedules, but took their time. They had it nearly put together when they discovered that one of two identical pieces was missing. If they had noticed it before they started they would not have put it together. The one piece was not marked but they figured it would work out. Turns out there should have been two. It is the trim on the bottom side front of the bookcase. We called immediately and the representative said she would notify the warehouse to get us another piece. Of course, they weren’t open and she said she would call back Monday, which is today. I just got off the phone and I am so disappointed in Home Depot. I trusted that I would get what I paid for, but that trust is misplaced. The warehouse has no replacement parts and these are not carried in the stores.
So, we can bring this back and they will send us another!?! Not an acceptable resolution!!! Who is going to put it together?! It took about 2 hours to assemble. Not at all acceptable. We have no way to transport it! No interest in asking anyone to spend another 2 hours on it. Why would we believe all the parts are in the next box? Either open a box and find the part & ship it to us or send us another box and we will open it and find it and they can take the rest back or just send us another bookcase. They sent us a $25 e-gift card and when I asked where I can buy this replacement part for $25...no where!
I am furious. Our sons are shocked & furious!. The first thing everybody notices is the missing part. Now I must call everyone and tell them I was wrong when I told them Home Depot was taking care of it! I will spend the gift card, but it’s the last time I will spend anything at Home Depot...we have bought the last Home Depot gift cards for our sons’ birthdays & Christmas gifts. If your reputation means so little to you I don’t need to deal or cause anyone else to deal with Home Depot again.
PS. I was checking your site today for wainscoting we are getting ready to have installed in our foyer. Never mind!!!

!. Your policy returns is 90 days on some items. I purchased a white stove on line and due to some errors by the online orders and a store I was not able to get the delivery when I was going to be in Byron Ga- I live in Tampa Fl --350 miles away. It was installed 09/17/18 in a vacant house being prepared or sale on the market and never used.
2. Due to concerns from a realtor, as well as a lady - I had to change the white stove to a stainless steel type, since microwave and dishwasher (which I purchased on line from Home Depot) were stainless steel, for a better possibility of the property being sold.
3. When I tried to exchange the stove on 10/17/18 I was informed that it could not be returned because it was more than 48 hrs-- I ended up purchasing a stove more expensive than what I wanted. The 2 that were on the floor were not in stock and was informed they could not sell them.
4. A free delivery sign in the appliance section on items over $300.00 was posted but was not honored, because, it was a local delivery and not a special order. There is no restriction on the sign that indicates that, so I was charged a delivery charge. Maybe you need to change the wording of the sign.
5. Wanting to talk someone at the Home Depot home office kept referring me to major appliances. I would like to talk to someone about this my home ph is 813-972-1024--land line -no texts only a voice recorder. I use a flip phone when travelling and when dealing with businesses in the travel. When you call me, if the machine answers, please leave me a message with a phone no, extension number and person to contact.
David Lopez

ordered a shower door 10/9/18 said between 10/16-10-19 delivery to store no product updates . finally on 10/19 told probably at store but not unloaded yet.

We need your assistance in the following matter. This issue is in reference to order No. H0932-63610. The appliance was delivered with a damaged and missing part on the right side. This information was given to us by the GE Technician no.109 140157. He came to our home on 10/15/2018.
The appliance tilts to the right side. We called home depot three times and we are still awaiting an answer if we are going to receive a replacement. We are concerned that the situation will get worse.
Please respond to us.

My husband and I ordered a custom door early July, The door arrived to the store early Aug. We scheduled the door for installation mid-Sept. The day of the install the store called and said there was an issue with how the door was ordered and that they would need to send someone back out early the next week to measure and look at the space again.

After a few back and forths my husband went to the store - looked at the door to understand what it was going to look like installed. All agreed we are good to go and we still have no date for installation. Today's date is 10/16.

My ask is for a date to install the door. Thank you!

Then I find out its 100.00 cheaper as of Oct 1 I am not A happry person the way this is going.What can we do about this problem. If it does not come by Oct 22. can I cancel my order and pick it up at the store. From gingerisle83@yahoo.com. Thank you Alan Isler

Bought new roof with 50 year warranty in 2006. Roof leaked on 10/09/18. Called local depot early am 10/10. Was told I would hear in 24-48 hours. Called 10/12 and was told by MOD that work order had been filed, but no other information was available. Got number for Scotty Lee who called me back with number for Ray. Called Ray, left message. Got call from Ray that night saying crew would be at my house at 9am 10/13. Called and left messages for both Ray and Scotty Lee at 10:30 am wondering where crew was. Ray called back at 11:15 saying crew would be here at noon. Crew arrived around 1:15 and addressed issue. Spoke with Ray, thanked him, and encouraged better follow-up and communication in future.
Rained hard on 10/11.Noticed small leak in same area. Called and left messages for both Scotty Lee and Ray at 3:00pm. Heard nothing.
Called Ray at 9:00am 10/12. He told me he had been in meetings, and was too busy to get back to me. He also said he never heard of asphalt shingles lasting 50 years (irrelevant), and that problem probably wasn't roof ( did not instill me with confidence, as he has never seen the roof, and I heard the cursory report the crew had given him earlier). I was a bit frustrated, and asked Ray to get someone here as soon as possible. Ray called me back between noon and one pm on 10/12, saying the roofer would call me in an hour.
It is now 11:20am on 10/14 and I have heard nothing from anyone. Called Ray, but his mailbox is full.
This roof cost $17,000 dollars, and I went with Home Depot largely because I trusted the stability of the corporation- that you would be there, standing behind your warranty, should problems arise ten or more years down the road.
I feel compelled to bring what I feel is a lack of attention to detail, and failure to communicate and follow-up which results in poor customer service in the Chicopee,Mass store.
I have 30 years experience as a vendor for pressure-treated lumber for Home Depot stores in Massachusetts, Connecticut,Maine, and New York, and am familiar with how tight a ship you run, so felt you would want to know about this situation. Thank you.

Ordered a fridge. $2000.00 Never got call for delivery time. Called the store. No record of my order. Spent an hour back and forth next day with store, each time was told "we'll call right back" Never happened. I had to call three times. Each time they said they would call the number I was calling from. One sales person called my cell even though I was told by the previous person they would call land line I was calling from. Turns out order was never placed and they wanted me to come back in to do whole process over. They blamed a "computer glitch" (really?) least they could have done was own their mistake. Guess what? I did not go back and went to Lowes and saved $500 in the process.
Guess it worked out for me.
Dave Bohac

Ask for a quote to install a 30 gallon shirt electric water heater. Received a response within the hour from a Lee Heating & Cooling in Fort Walton Beach for $2500 discounted price. The quote was way too high, so I called two other plumbing companies in the area and got quotes for $1000 for the same water heater. Please see the attached quote from Lee.

Just to let you know of this problem that is causing you to lose business as I deal with Home Depot often.

Phil Krull

Oct. 8, 2018. Dear Sirs,I am a Vietnam Vet. Today at Home Depot of Tacoma, WA on Military Rd & Pacific.
At check out a “Very Rude female” DENIED accepting my Military Veteran ID card . She was NOT Consumer Friendly
At all.....She implied my ID was FAKE...I insist she be reprimanded for how I was treated....I have been a LOYAL
Customer my entire Adult life and I am 72...Before leaving I spoke to another Employee at Customer Service desk and She told me that MY CARD SHOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. Evidently the Staff is not Up to Date ???
The words she said, and HOW she said them were “Humiliating”. I became so upset, that my wife had to drive us home...
In the past, your Staff has always been very professional....
Please do something about this matter.
Mr. Robert Byrn / 21105 47th Ave. East, Spanaway, WA 98387 / Tel (253) 375-7661

RE: Job # 1808073094
On August 7, 2018 I contracted with Home Depot for a roof replacement. Today is 9/22/2018. I was told by the sales person that I wound hear from someone to schedule an installation within 2 to 4 weeks. The job is at step 5 and has been for several weeks. I have called the team leaders # at least 3 times and emailed one time. This is my second email concerning this matter. My next complaint is the fact that I financed the project with Home Depot. As of now, per the Loan Agreement I am making payments for a service that I don't have. At this point I don't even have the option to cancel the project.
Thank you for any help you can provide to get this job completed,
Etta Zeigler

went to purchase new water filter, they refused to give me my military discount. Gave them my VA medical card because I did not have my original ID card.
They refused me, since I have my DD-214 discharge paper and my VA medical card how do use refuse as not being a vet. Not much respect local vets.

When I go to Lowes they recognize my DD214 and they give my discount. What is Lowes doing that you can not.

This was done at the Home Depot store at your Summerville SC, address 190 marymeade dr.

I purchased the Worx 110 mph 600 CFM Turbine electric leaf blower in November 2017. About 1 week ago I was blowing leaves, pine needles and dirt off my deck and the unit slowly lost power and then completely quit. That was followed by the ever present smell of a burnt motor. So, on 9/19/18 I returned to the Home Depot in Biddeford, Maine where I purchased the blower just 10 months ago. I had already ordered a new one on line as the store had none on hand. I went to the store with the blower to return it and have the money refunded to my credit card I made the purchase with. Much to my surprise I was told that because it was past 30 days they could not refund the money to my card. I was told I would have to contact the manufacturer to see what they would do. I was not pleased and cannot believe that Home Depot wouldn't and supposedly couldn't refund my money for an item only 10 months old. Definitely not the best customer service. Also, I know this to be an outright lie as I worked for Lowe's for five years and numerous times I had to approve refunds of purchases past 30 days as I was the sales manager for my store. Lowe's always puts the customer first and refunds or provides the customer with a new product. Also, Lowe's has never suspended or changed anything with the 10% discount given to the military. It has been a constant privilege to those, including myself, who served their country with honor. Home Depot has stopped it in the past and now limits your total to $500 total over a year span. Clearly, Home Depot is missing the boat when it comes to customer service. What happened today was unacceptable, but standard for Home Depot in my experiences. Maybe it is just the store or caliber of employees at the Home Depot in Biddeford, but I doubt it. So, now I am left to deal with the manufacturer instead of the Home Depot backing their products, refunding my money and then dealing with the manufacturer themselves to get retribution for the failed blower. So, as of today I will never purchase another item from Home Depot and I will be sharing this story with anyone who will listen. It is sad and pathetic that Home Depot wouldn't do the right thing by me (the customer) by refunding my money instead of giving me the lame corporate line about 30 days. That is why Lowe's is #1 and Home Depot is a very distant 2nd!!!!!

On or about July 20, 2018, I purchased a GE washer and Dryer as advertised in your newspaper insert via the internet. I was told that the items were on backorder and would be in
August 15th. The Delivery was made but I was not told nor did I have a "safety Kit"., The dryer and washer were unpacked and left in my dining room to await the "kit" a period of 10 additional days. On or about August 25th the servicemen came to install both appliances however, they said the washer was damaged and call for a new washer. At the time of the call, I was told that the washer would be delivered on Thursday, September 6. 2018. On Thursday I called because I did not hear from them only to learn that the washer was "not in." to The manager tried to reschedule the delivery for Saturday, September 8, 2018, but I have commitments. The next available date is Tuesday, September 11, 2018, which I can accommodate but she said: "it was all Booked." Can you imagine? I can't. As it stands right now the delivery date is set for Saturday September 14, 2018. This delivery was and is nothing short of a complete disaster. Can you help me?
Rose Bokavich
100 Old Wharf Road
Dennisport, Ma
508-524-2744

I got a Homelite 2-Cycle Gas Trimmer for my birthday (July 2017) at the Home Depot, 27th Street location Lincoln, NE. I am very disappointed in the customer service received. First of all, they didn't offer to look at it, try to fix it or give me a replacement. Any new product should last longer than a year, especially when you don't use it all the time. It would not start! I even took it to a small engine repair shop and was told it was of poor quality and they could not fix it. I have not looked at the reviews but I can imagine other people that purchased them had the same problem as myself. The trimmer was on sale for I believe $139 and my brother got it for me as a birthday gift. It was charged to his credit card (Aaron Witherspoon, 301 Penny Lane #6, Ruston, LA 21270). He bought the trimmer, string and gas mixture. I am very disappointed in the service received and the product itself. It make me not want to shop at any Home Depot stores and I certainly will not recommend any Homelite products to anyone I come in contact with that need outdoor lawn equipment.

Purchased a Samsung washer/dryer set in May 2016. I have SIX (6) service calls on this TERRIBLE dryer!!!! Home Depot has been NO help and neither have the extended warranty people!!!!! I am planning on putting on Facebook about the HORRIBLE service and product this is and has been!!!! 12/21/17, 02/07/18, 9/4/18 service calls not counting the 3 prior service calls!!! This is UNACCEPTABLE for any appliance!!!

Be advice I own multiple card with home depot I also shop there very often and spend hundred of dollars My last purchase I bought 5 Gallons of paint to paint my house No one explain to me that if I do not used them I cannot make a return my point I did buy too many so few days later I take back one gallon and they refuse to take it back the associate tell me they change the return policy my opinion I don't think it fair they should verbally explain to the customer the return pol

on or about June 8, 2016 Home Depot delivered purchased merchandise to my home. The truck knocked over my mailbox of which I was told by the onsite manager that hey would get it fixed and for me not to worry. After several days I contacted the local Home depot Store to file an official claim. I was told that they would look into it. again after several days I decided to research the matter.my attempt to contact the Claims adjuster with Sedgwick was unsuccessful and voice mail stated they were out of office until a later date and referred me to another number of which I was unable to reach but left voice message. I sent text msg to the person present when the damage was done and he stated that he has advised his boss at which time a requested he send me his photos of the damaged mailbox to corroborate with mine as I began to distrust the process. I received a text 7/6/2018 from Mr. Muller who advised me that my claim has been approved and a check should arrive in about 2-3 weeks. On 8/7 I began to inquire again and made contact with Keith Taylor - claims rep with Sedgwick, Taylor was very dry and unprofessional, he told me to contact Jennifer with XBO as they would be sending out a check for the claim. I immediately contacted Jenifer who advise me that they had not received a claim # for my case but she would look into it. Jennifer called me about 4 hours later an stated that she was to approve the claim in the amount of $366.00 I told her it was $366.25. she agreed. I asked her how long would this take of which she stated she was unsure. About 6:30 pm that evening I received a call from the owner of the delivery company who stated that they had sent check for $361.00 to the wrong address and that he did not have any contact info on me. this sounded very strange in that I had previously given my info to his employee and that he should have been the first person to call me to resolve the issue. I told his that I would be filing a formal complaint against Home Depot, and Sedwick. and with the BBB

we purchased carpet at the Home Depot in Fergus Falls Minnesota. We have done business there for a number of years. The deal on the carpet was that the installers would remove existing and dispose of it. Also would move all furniture except our piano.. We took care of that. very poor communication between installer and store, first installer arrived , refused to move anything or remove carpet When I called the store they said they would take care of the problem. the installer left, I waited to hear from the store did not and called them back 4 hours later to see what they were going to do about it. Could not get any answers. 1 Week later they sent 2 guys out again , they refused to abide by the contract. Finally someone came they completed the job. Only after they had broken a plate that was on the wall, there are staples sticking up on the steps from the tackstrip the poke our feet. they left there garbage in our driveway. We were treated so poorly through this whole transaction, by staff at the store and insurance agent, and company that installed the carpet. We were reimbursed for a tear in a carpet in another room. which they wanted to super glue together. I will never recommend this store to anyone again now will I ever spend another cent there. So very disappointed in the whole ordeal. Very stressful.

I purchased a stove from home depot back in 9/2015, we paid for the extended warranty so if anything happens we would not have to pay to replace either exspensive parts or a whole new stove. Well on July 14, 2018 while using my oven there was a load pop and a flash of flames and my stove completely shut down. So i called that warranty company for Home Depot, and put in my claim. On July 16th we got a call from the service provider to come out and look at our stove on July 19th they came and informed by husband what was wrong and they would need to order parts, and he would be back the following week to repair it. So they placed the parts order on July 20th, on July 27th we still had not heard anything from the service provider, so I emailed them and asked for a status, At this time they informed me that they were still waiting on the parts to come, and they would try to expedite the order. On Saturday July 28th I called Home Depot Warranty department again and was told yes the part where shipped and received. So on Tuesday July 31st, I called the service provider yet again to see what was going on. They told me they received only one part out of the three they order and they did not have a time frame when the other parts would be in. He thought maybe next Monday or Tuesday and they could possibly get out to fix my stove by the end of next week, depending if the parts where in or not.
I then called the Home Depot Warranty department again, and got a young lady on the phone whom all she kept telling me is she could not find a tracking number for the parts that were missing and all she could tell me is the service provider did get the light bulb they ordered. She must have told me this 8-10 times, at which I asked speak to her supervisor. I was put on hold for about 10 minutes, before Abby got on the phone, and I had to go through my whole story again and when I asked her why no one could tell me when my stove would be fixed she said should understood my 'frustration', but she could not give me a definite time when my parts would be in or when I would have a working oven again. She said she tried calling the service provider and got voicemail and she left a message. When I requested for someone to call me back on Wednesday August 1st with a status she told me that she could say that would happen. At which time I told this whole situation was unacceptable. She was nice enough to tell me that usually the warranty process only take 3-5 business days for parts to come in. THAT HELPED A WHOLE LOT!!! NOT!!!!
After hanging up on her as she as no help I called the regular customer service dept for home depot and told them my complaint and got put through to another person in the resolution department whom then called the warranty department and suddenly they told me my parts would be in by Thursday August 2nd. Which then MIGHT get me an appointment to have my stove fixed sometime next week. Which at this time would be three weeks without and oven!!!!! I can say the warranty and home depot sucks at this point, no one should have to deal with this. They charge you enough for the extra warranty coverage and you have to jump through circus hoops to get anything fixed and then there is no guarantee. My husband and I planned on getting our new washer, dryer and dishwasher through home depot, but not anymore there is a Lowes right down the street. it sucks though as we got a gift card for our anniversary so now have to shop there.!!!!!!
So baking cake for my two sons birthdays will be out and my sisters 25th anniversary cake is probably an no go to!!!!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR NOTHING HOME DEPOT!!!!!

Order H3208--31520 placed June 26, 2018 which apparently became lost in California. I even received a tracking system which didn't work since the items were not shipped for delivery on July 22, 2018. I called on Thursday with the complaint "where did you lose my order?" I was told that it had never been shipped from California, was found there, and would arrive on August 9? I am sure that was another "maybe?"

I have never had a complaint with Home Depot in all my business with them nor has my son, Dennis Schmidt who is a home contractor in Wyoming. He had now had to change his vacation for the 2nd time to come and install my cubboards.

This is certainly creating a problem all the way around and a real problem for me to have NO KITCHEN for almost 3 months when I planned this all so carefully.

I certainly will not be recommending your company to any one in the future with the screwups that have occurred this time.

case no.11902645 I have had the runaround from many people from HomeDepo please feel free to call me. I cannot do this in less tha100 words. but, you are going to make me a Menards customer
Gary Brockman
314-277-0941

I recently completed a customer service notice to you on your store in Orange, TX. In it I complimented 3 of your staff. Mr. Larry Bradley, Ms. Theresa Griffin and Ms. Anita Smith (now at the Hillcroft store in Houston. I have shopped in nearly 2 dozen HD stores in CA, AR, MI, NJ, LA, OK, TX, and enjoyed the service etc. The best of these stores is the Orange, TX store - best by far.
After taking the time to file the compliments I learned that no feed back has been provided, but if my comments had been negative I would guess that feed back would have been immediatel
Let's try to be leaders instead of managers, and treat our people with respect and at least acknowledge customer Kudos.

I purchased a framing nailer about 6 weeks ago. I paid cash and no longer have the sales slip. It stopped working and I tried to return it for a new one. I was told that they would not do that but if I paid a fee it would be repaired for me. I deal also with Lowe's and NEVER had this problem with defective goods when dealing with them. I have had other problems with your store in the past but will not go into it at this time. You may rest assured that I will no longer make ANY purchases from your business. The service and quality is just not there.

Frank Carvelli
603 Old Carrollton Rd
Roopville, Ga 30170

Went to the store in Casselberry Florida on 1792 in Publix plaza to buy a lawn mower weed eater and eddger, a cash sale. My husband is a veteren and asked for the veterens discount. We are normally a Home Depot customer and have used to discout previously. The cashier told him he was not eligible because his VA identification did not indicate service related. She was rude and condasending. We told her we shopped there often and had never had this response before. My husband asked for the manager. Another staff member called for the manager. The manager came to speak with us. He did not seem to understand what the problem was. He asked the cashier what to do. She said we were not entitled to the discount. This was the same cashier who started the discussion. She said smugly "I already told him no" as if to say I told you so. We told the manager you have just lost a cash sale of At least six hundred dollars we will go to Lowe's they honor veterens. I will be passing this experience on to our veterens friends at church and let them know how Home Depot does not honor their service. This cashier was very rude and seemed to be proud of her attitude. We will not be shopping at Home again. Thank you. Bonnie Mallo 3307 S. Park Ave. Sanford, Florida 32773. 407-496-5717 cell phone.

After the reported news of firing one of your African American employee in Albany ,I am boycotting your company stores until he is reinstated ,with an apology.To day,on my way to your store in Tucson Arizona,I went straight ti ACE hardware to buy plumbing supplies.I will continue to do so ,until I hear from you,and will communicate my decision on Face Book and with all my friends and family.Shameful ,decision on your part Racism is not acceptable.

I do not like the self service check out why can't you have more cashier like it use to be. If you say it is cost savings then you need to lower your prices. I will be using ACE Hardware and Lowes more.

Ordered a Washer & Dryer. delivered on Thurs. 7/14/18. Installed broke my water valve shut off valve. Left washer & dryer in my garage.
No one returns my calls. No one gives a dam that I cant do laundry. Claim adjuster never returns calls. How long do I have to be without
a washer because of your installer messing up? It's almost one week now. If I get no results I will get a plumber to fix my valve & dispute
the cost on my Home Depot Credit Card bill. This is the worse customer service I ever experienced with any company. I have been
doing business with home depot for years but after this experience I will be purchasing from your competitor.

Having missed the date to put in a fence they showed up 2 weeks later to install everything was marked out and after having to leave for work took my 6 ft level out to check because the next morning I could see one fence pole off well there were 4 they also installed damaged gate frame which is also not even where they come together at top they hit and on bottom there gapped properly that goes the same with my walk thru gate not even close to square what beats all I'm still picking up cigarette butts talked with Dennis Henderson yesterday asked him to let me know if he received all my pictures uts the second day haven't ears from him I'll give him one more day and then I will seek alternative satisfaction

Went to Home Depot yesterday and found out they are no longer giving discounts to Veterans unless you meet certain criteria. Retired, disabled or a "Dependent"
So a "Dependent" who has never served can get a veteran discount but not an actual veteran.
Countless Veterans have served in combat and were fortunate enough not to get wounded....but they are not eligible for a lousy 10% discount.

Home Depot has put "Capitalism" before "Patriotism" . This is not an American company. This is a company that touts the fact that they help veterans, but in truth,it is lip service and when it actually comes down to supporting the veteran they turn their heads.

Go to Lowe's, they still give ALL Veterans the respect they deserve.

IN APRIL OR MAY I CONTACTED HOME DEPOT ABOUT INSTALLING NEW WINDOWS TO MY HOME. A MAN CAME OUT FOR THE ORDER AND MESUREMENTS. UPON INSTALLING THE WINDOW, ONE WINDOW WAS LEFT OFF THE ORDER. I WAS TOLD BY GARY HALE IT WOULD BE REORDERED. 2 TO 3 WEEKS LATER I WAS TOLD THE NEW WINDOWS WAS IN AND I NEEDED TO BE SCHEDULED FOR INSTALLATION. IT TOOK MORE THAN A WEEK TO GET ME RESCHEDULED. ON THE DAY FOR INSTALLATION OF THE REORDERED WINDOW I RECEIVE A CALL FROM HOME DEPOT THAT THEY COULD NOT FIND THE WINDOW IN THE WAREHOUSE AND ONCE AGAIN IT WOULD HAVE TO BE REORDERED AS OF JULY 16, 2018.

IN ADDITION WITH REGARDS TO THE ORINGINAL ORDER, THE INSTALLERS INSTALL 2 WINDOWS IN MY BATH ROOM THAT I DID NOT OREDER (2 WINDOWS WITHOUT ANY INSULATION) I WAS TOLD THESE WOULD HAVE TO BE REORDERED ALSO. I WAS ALSO TOLD I WOULD BE RECEIVING A CALL FROM SOMEONE ABOUT THESE WINDOWS AND THE SITUATION. AS OF THIS DAY I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A CALL ABOUT THE STATUS OF THESE (2) WINDOWS.

I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME RESPONSE TO RESOLVING THESE MATTERS. I CAN BE REACHED AT:

510-282-9608
9601 LAS VEGAS AVE
OAKLAND CA. 94605

JOHN B. HARRIS JR.

my complain was filed with a chat person about one of your rude worker name Tandy at the Mansfield tx store. called at her for some help a few time. she finally turned around. she seemed to get frustrated and pointed to the item I needed which was far and I couldn't see where it was. Got upset and walked over to the item and pointed and walked off again. the item was at the top shelf. and I couldn't reach it. I had breast surgery and not able to lift my hands too high yet. she finally turned around and hand it to me. she is at least 5'9" I thanked her and she just walked away in a rude manner. she must've been having a bad day which is no excuse for rudeness. I'm 76 yrs old and have been your customer for at least 20 yrs.

The online purchase that I made on June 7th was the worst experience I have ever had. The customer service was horrible and it got even worse after it was escalated to the resolution department. I can promise you I will never use home depot for another online purchase again and I would tell anyone that's even thinking about using them not too. My story is way to long to get into but I am serious when I say they have no clue what good customer service even is.

I know this will probably go no where but, I have to let you know how I feel. On 7/14/18 I started looking for a dryer. I had just left two stores that had employees with bad attitudes and went into the Home Depot. I was treated great and was not ready to buy yet but, I did' I figure when ever I need an appliance I could come here. Then came the delivery, I will never buy another appliance from Home Depot because the delivery service was the pits. I do not want to deal with people like that ever again. Ken No. H2506-90911

I am writing about an issue we recently had at your Store in Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. We went in to purchase a new patio door and have it installed. We spoke to a very nice gentlemen who explained the different doors and how the installation process works. We set up an schedule to have someone call us and come out to measure.We were told this would cost 30.00 and if we went ahead with the install it would be taken off the price of the install.We were told installation starts around 450-500 depending on how much has to be done during install. We were told a few days after the person comes to measure we would receive a call letting us know how much the install would cost. A few days later person came and measured,he said everything looked good and should be just a simple install.Waited for over a week ,no call.Went back to store and was told have been trying to call us but there was no option on our phone to leave a message...NOT correct as have been getting messages all along from others just nothing from Home Depot. Well he then looks it up and tellls us the install will cost almost 900.00...There is NO WAY I am going to pay 900.00 to install a door that costs less than that..We looked at 2 doors previously one for almost 500.00 and one for 700.00...I do understand there is a cost involved to install the door as you are using outside contractors but this is absolutely insane that you would expect people to pay almost 1000.00 to install a door....We have been Home Depot customers for many many years but this has really made us think if this is how your customers are treating how many other times have we been ripped of over the years. Not Home Depot fans any longer.Thank you for your time

Zero not 1 I just spent on 7-5-18 1400.00 on appliances and set a delivery date 7-12-18 my card was charged by Home Depot when the delivery did not take place, The store told me that they did not have control as the delivery was paid for by the manufacturer. The driver called and could not find my new home so he would not stop at the sales center to get directions. The Staff at the store said it was beyond hthere control as the delivery was a third party, But I bought the appliances from Home Depot.

I was not nice and said the next time they delivered would they send a smarter moron.

The thing is I did not buy the appliances from a third party Home Depot cannot get anything right.

I ordered vinyl siding for my house April 18, 2018 and paid $8000 advance that day. On 24th April, there was a personnel from Home
Depot who inspected the house and gave me sheets to prepare for the project. The project was to be completed in the first weeks of June at the latest. It is already middle of July and I do not have even the schedule and no one has been able to give me an update for the last one month.
I had planned to put this house on sale after the siding work by June 15th and finished all other work needed by May 15th., I have been misled by your company and has kept me to stay ready for the project since end of April. Last three weeks, I have been frantically contacting
the manager and service co-ordinator for the update and they have promised and kept mum. I have been caused mental anguish and financial damage and still there is no schedule or estimated time of arrival (ETA) of materials. Please help resolve whatever bottleneck in your organization, This is the worst experience I ever had.

Varish Panigrahi

The Home Depot on Jefferson in Culver City . Every day there are more and more dogs in the store , not service dogs just people with dogs 10 to 15 at a time it’s out of control , manager does nothing .
Piss on the floors not acceptable in any place! Shelves rarly stocked , no doors for weeks , I was told they were turned away because there were two deliveries at once! This place is a joke , I spend an average of 60to70 thousand s year in there! Now looking for an alternative store shocking! Staff very nice manager doesn’t know what he’s doing!!

Re: The Home Depot Case 08202707 [ ref:_00D50JUFY._50050xRnxW:ref ]
Tue, Dec 26, 2017 9:09 am
cjwicker4 (cjwicker4@aol.com)
To:customer_care Details
Dear Sir,

I have sent you videos of my guttering issue. I also wanted to tell you that:

1. I am a 71 year old Senior Citizen.
2. I paid cash for this guttering @$8,000.00.
3. My old guttering performed better.
4. My first response from your store was the installer came out and cleaned leaves out of the gutter.
5. Which brings me to ask what did I pay all of that money for?
6. Now you tell me that I can't get a breakdown of the prices charged?

Why?

Claudia J. Wicker
4109 Holland Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37918

The video was too large to send directly via email.

So, I uploaded it to youtube as a unlisted video – meaning that only with the link can the video be viewed.

You just click on the link above and it will take you to the video.

July 6, 2018 After I sent the video and filed a complaint, I HAVE HEARD NOTHING!!

-----Original Message-----
From: ANTONIO LANE <customer_care@homedepot.com>
To: cjwicker4 <cjwicker4@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 26, 2017 7:58 am
Subject: The Home Depot Case 08202707 [ ref:_00D50JUFY._50050xRnxW:ref ]

Good Morning Mrs. Wicker,

You may attach your video address to this email.

Thanks,

Antonio L.
The Home Depot
Resolution Expeditor -Services
Phone: 1-800-654-0688 ext.76211

ref:_00D50JUFY._50050xRnxW:ref

Military ID was "not on the list" - WTF? Have been using it for years at other Home Depots with no problem. 7 Corners wouldn't recognize it because I was honorably discharged in 1973. Cashiers had no idea how to recognize a valid military ID. Customer service was no help - kep pointing to a chart saying "Your ID is not here"

Is this another tactic to chase vets away? It's working . . .

I HAVE BEEN WITH HOME DEPOT FOR A LONG TIME ALWAYS ENJOYED SHOPPING THERE BUT I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HOME DEPOT RIGHT NOW Just purchased a GE dishwasher JUNE 2018 from HomeDepot doesn't work does not clean the dishes isn't that what a New dishwasher is supposed to do had a serviceman out and they tell me that the New dishwasher needed to new update and I need to get Platinum dish soap I did and still not washing the dishes I called HomeDepot to peck it up .... Home Depot tell me I signed for the product it does not work now it needs Maintenance done on it call SEVICE come on this is a BEAND NEW DISHWASHER !!
I CALL AND TO DOMINIQVE AT CONSUMER SUPPORT SERVICE TOLD HER HOME DEPOT WILL NOT PICK THE DISHWASHER SHE SAID THAT WAS NOT RIGHT THEY SHOULD PICK IT UP IF IT IS NOT WORKING FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE ORDERS DELIVERY DATE IF I KEEP THIS DISHWASHER THAT DOES NOT WORK IT WILL NEED MAINTENANCE FOREVER

Eva Wojtanowski

Order shelving; 16" shelf track bracket 32 each, 60" shelf track standard 8 each, 80" shelf track hang track 4 each, and 12'x16" super slide linen shelving 8 each. Order all of these items on 6/28/2018. Though bought a few more items and took a few items home but had the shelving scheduled to be delivered on the 3rd of July.

But after checking the height of our garage went back to Home Depot and had the 60" shelf track standard exchanged for the 84" shelf track standard.

the only reason I had the rest of it delivered because of the length of the shelving units 12' long. And the delay was they were short on the shelving brackets.

So it was suppose to be delivered yesterday between 7:00 and 9:30 am on the 3rd of July. Now its the 4th and a holiday and called and they are now loading the truck. It would be nice to get a call to why its being delayed or a text.

I am not the only one who spends a lot of money at Home Depot and Lowes on home improvements and gardening things. And will be shopping at other hardware stores in the local community and definitely voicing my complaints to everyone I know.,

I purchased a new refrigerator and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday June 28th between the hours of 12 and 4, I waited all day for this delivery and when it came to be almost 5 pm I thought I'd better call the store to see if they are running late. I live on an Air Force Base and the store knew this when I purchased the item. when I called I was told that the delivery Was re-scheduled for Saturday 30 June and I would receive a call telling me what time. the problem is that the delivery people could not pass the gate because I assume they might have had sometype of record. I wasted an entire day waiting around and had already called base housing maintenance to pick up the old refrigerator. I also took everything out of the freezer and put it in cooler bags and coolers. now I will have to waste another day just sitting around waiting for a delivery. The real problem is that the Delivery company NEW ABOUT THIS BUT DID NOT CALL ME. this is one terrible way to do business, What I should have done is went to the local Home Depot as soon as I found out about it not going to be delivered AS PROMISED and canceled the order and went to LOWE'S TO PURCHASE one. I'm guessing you really don not care about this problem but I thought I'd get it off my chest. customer service is probably number 10 on a list of top 10 things.

Employees not answering phone for hours!!

We purchased a refrigerator for over a thousand dollars and home depot scheduled a delivery date. My wife worked from home to accept it and when they arrived the refrigerator was damaged. We already cut the water/ice line and emptied the old one. They told us we could not accept the damaged goods your stor delivered because it would void the warrantee. now our food is going bad and my wife has to stay home another day. I am so angry I already told ten people not to purchase any appliances from home depot and I plan on telling a hundred more! Why don't you have quality control? You waste your customer's time and don't seem to care!.

ORDER NO# W929016940

On todays date at approx. 10am this morning (PHYSICALLY) went into the Sunrise florida (H.D) Home depot.... asked if there were cinderblocks in stock for a project needed for today and can we pay for the same day delivery as listed on line.... sales person assured me he could take care of me.... we proceeded with ordering 200 blocks....he checked the delivery and explained it could NOT be done today but can garentee we will have them on the 16th ....which is tomorrow ...I was okay with that since we have until fathers day to get this project completed.....
Now as of 815 pm this evening I just got a call from another store here in Weston florida.( NOT THE STORE I WENT INTO AND PLACED ORDER IN...) they- (Weston store) now tell me, sorry we don't have your product in stock and need to cancel order... I explained I paid and ordered from sunrise store why am I speaking with Weston store....advised to call back store ordered from find out whats going on.... just got off phone with Sunrise store mgr.... who claims they have stock available but I need to repurchase again, YET the money my card was already charged the acct had 500 to start with after purchase of blocks at 312.20 do not have enough in acct to repurchase again when we purchased from this store in the first place.... and now I have to wait 24-48 hours for funds to be replaced before I can even repurchase.... so now I have two helpers showing up to work in the morning and will have to be sent home because we don't have the materials to complete the job.... needless to say how furious I am right now... I've been told there is nothing anyone can do...nor can we be compensated for the waste of manpower and time and now the delays in the return of funds..... needless to say my client is disappointed, and recommended we just should have gone to lowes even though they are a few miles further away from us then home depot.... but I have to be honest I'm beginning to question it myself since this is the second time I have had issues with home depot delivering product for our jobs...PLEASE ASSIST

C.C. personal files

Regards
Darry Jay Tunick
12850 west state rd 84
box 13-17
Davie Florida 33325
(954-907-5550)

Kitchen Remodel Project started over a year ago in June 2017 that included HD Exteriors for installation of 2 new doors, one in kitchen and one in office, and a new window in kitchen.
After months of scheduled and rescheduled inspections, shabby workmanship, multiple on-site visits and patch jobs, change of Project Managers and further delays, HD concluded that the products need to be uninstalled and reinstalled with all new materials. That decision was made months ago and we are still without the new installations, have no date for installation and have not heard from HD with a schedule date.
After multiple schedules and reschedules, time away from work, missed appointments altogether, failed inspections and damage to our kitchen structure as well as embarrassment to our friends and family and related stress, I still do not have what I purchased from HD and am paying big money! Needless to say, not a pleased former customer of HD and will not recommend .

I went to the Home Depot today at Chimney Rock and W. Bellfort in Houston, TX. I wanted to buy a new front door. I asked for someone to be sent to that department twice and they paged the person both times but he never showed up. I waited 45 minutes. Other customers were waiting also but they got impatient and left before I did.. I guess I will go to Lowe's tomorrow and see if I can get waited on. Thank you.

Should be a 0...... Placed a delivery and install, for my business, never showed up. They called telling me no one was here, even though someone is always at our front door. Basically told me my staff is a bunch of lyres. Then to punish us, for there mistake, now we have to wait 5 days before they come back. Worst service ever, we will never order anything from Home Depot again. Good luck on how you run your business into the ground.

I shop at home depot and in the last couple weeks have purchased $2000 or more .Today at home depot I was purchasing 2x6 16ft pressure treated lumber ,when I checked out I ask cashier why the price online is 15.99 and store is 17.57 she said she doesn't know and I ask who could I ask and she said nobody .I purchased my wood and ask if she could open overhead door so I could get it out and she said no go out side door and stood there laughing at me ,which is very hard because they have roof sheathing stacked there with limited space to get threw and carts especially with 16 ft lumber .As I struggle to get threw a cart hit my foot .I a truly thinking of doing my shopping at Lowes because this Home depot gets worse everytime prices on signs are wrong it costing more then sign says and to try to get help with something you wait forever .This cashier is very rude and to stand there and laugh at me .

Juergen Kopp
405-361-5489

6800 W RENO AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73127
3908 00002 05021 06/01/18
CASHIER NAOMI

6800W RENO AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73127 4057893895
3908 00002 05021 06/01/2018
CASHIER NAOMI

I would rate it no stars, but was not able to undo the lite star. I bought a battery for my Grandson's John Deere lawn mower for Christmas. I took the part number to the salesman. They asked for the cord, and I gave them the one that I had taken off the lawn mover. In April my Grandson tried to put battery in the lawn mower and it was the wrong battery, the post were did not fit. So I went to exchange the battery and the girl at the exchange counter said it would be an even exchange and put it back on my credit card. Then I got the right battery and went to pay for it. The sales person wanted to charge me for the cord that I had initially given to Home Depot when I bought the battery in December. So I was sent back to the exchange desk. I asked to speak to a manager, and tried to explain the situation to her. She was very argumentative and talked right over me. The battery cost me $14 more. It was supposed to be an EVEN Exchange. The manager then told me to take my business somewhere else. I just walked away. She then came after me as I was walking away, but I kept walking. I am United States Army Veteran and her lack of customer skills was a disgrace. I did call Corporate and lodged my complaint with a Gentleman that apologized and told me he would take care of it. My received a phone call a day later from the Home Depot store, but she was working and was unable to take the call. She called back when she got out of work. She was told the person that called had gone home. She told them to let them know I was available before 9am and after 5pm. I never heard from them again. That treatment caused me close my account and take my business elsewhere Menards and Lowe's. After all your manager suggested that. I hope the $14 was worth losing a good paying customer.

Rene Romero
630-988-4800

I went to home depot to purchase out door rocks and step stones to fix my moms yard..long story short.I had to load up 10 bags of rocks (Weighs 65 pounds each)and liad 15 stepping stones by my self .Noone came to help .May i remind you ,these rocks are so heavy it took all my strenth to put each bag in my car.It took 2 hours for me to load .it was 90 degrees outside and i camre close to calling a ambulance .i had to go back in to get my propane tank and rest of my rocks cause i couldnt push all the bags at once .i told girl at checkout how i was feeling and what had happened to me .i asked for help again .Noone came so i had to do the loading my self again.My back is now throbbing and my leggs are shaking .A emoyee from depot walked right past my car seeing my struggle and said nothing.I couldnt believe this.i videoed this the next time i went in too .i ended up loosing some bags of rock cause i dropped them as well as my step stones.Rocks are all over my car too cause the bags rip .i had to get my kids at busstop so i had to get my stuff with no help from home depot cause i wadnt gonna leave it.i almost had a seizer and heat stroke tjis day and my lower back and legs are still in pain .i hurt my self today and its a shame .this could of been prevented if they would have helped me .im a older woman,. Lifting 60 pound rocks should not have happened .i asked for help a few times but noone came ..a customer lady seen me doing this and she was upset cause depot didnt come help me out .I spent over $300 bucks this day alone , I lost a few bagsof rocks and stones as well as a hurt back and rocks all over my car seats and floor .what a mess..i never will go to Home depot again .I hope i didnt mess my back up so bad that i will be in pain forever .0

I need more than 100 words to tell my awlful exsperience at home depot in leesburg.I went to purchase landscaping rocks and step stones .i needed about 25 bags of marble rocks and 15 step stones .long story short .noone came to help me load or unload these 30 pound bags of rock.aftet pushing them to the check out myself i almost gave out..i only could get 9 bags and 7 stones in my cart cause nothing else could fit .so i walked to my car and ma6 i add it was 100 degrees .it took me a hour to put this in my car.had to go on again to get more rocks and i went to service desk ,told the lady about my exsperience and she said she would get me help .i waited ,no one came .so i had to load my car alone again.and lost a few bagsof rock cause they busted,to heavy. stones broke and now im thinking i may have a heart attack. Im 48 years old and i am so upset that noone cared to help..never gonna go back .i always shoped home depot .3 to 5 times a week.i was so upset i videoed me in the store and loading u also see a employee walk past me and i was struggling.cant belive this.i also pulled my back and stomache ..lachelle young.352 321 0968

Went on April 19 2018 to store #8144 in Victorville California to rent a small demolition chipping hammer. Me and my son walked in the associate there was sitting on her stool and I asked I'm looking for a chipping hammer to rent. She said around the corner you'll find them. I seen a lot of boxes with tools on the shelf was loaded with many different kinds of tools and I asked if she could show me which one is it. Her demeanor was such that she became Discourtous and Rude because she had to get up from her Lazy Ass to assist us! I asked for the store manager and he said he would speak to her about this, when approached by the manager she put on her Disneyland face and her whole demeanor changed, so I told the manager she's trying to be polite because he was present. Nevertheless this was a disappointment for me and embarrassing since another customer was present also.

On April 17th Home Depot counter top installer arrived at our house to install our counter top order that had been placed on March 3rd. As you can see from the dates the wait time was excessive. At the completion of the install, it was discovered the wrong color of solid surface had been ordered and installed. We choose and provided our Home Depot kitchen designer, Mitch, with the sample for "White Granite" and "White Quartz" and been incorrectly ordered.

We have been loyal customers of Home Depot Eagle Idaho for many years; purchasing items for home remodels for over 13 years. Finally after 5 years of waiting we were ready to remodel our home kitchen with great excitement. With visited with the kitchen design team member Mitch several times before placing our final order. We sat across from him and handed him the sample of solid surface "White Granite" that we decided on after looking at many samples. We order our counter tops on March 3, signing the paperwork stating we were hiring Home Depot to do the work.

After this error was discovered we have several conversations with the Eagle Store manager, Kathy. She was unapologetic for the error, told us we had signed the paperwork adn we were responsible. She also said there were 3 opportunities to verify the order, at the time the order was place, when the install company came to measure for the template and prior to installation. At none of these points did anyone ask us to verify the product ordered.

Cathy the manager has told us there is nothing Home Depot can do. I'm shocked that home depot would expect their customers to act as their quality control process. Not once we were asked to verify what had been placed in the computer. During our order Mitch's computer froze up. He suggested we go look around the store and come back in about 15 mintues and he would have our order ready. I suspect it was here where he selected "white quartz" rather than our selection of "white granite".

My wife and I feel utterly betrayed by Home Depot. After many phone calls with Kathy, Eagel store manager, she did offer a $200 compensation credit.
This feels like an insult. We have been planning our kitchen remodel for years and spent a lot of time selecting the product we wanted for our counter tops. The granite has color and the quartz is basically a boring white. It is a choice we would have never selected. This is a heavy disappointment and truley a betrayal by home depot as your loyal customer.

Our ask is to be fully compensated for the counter top material and installation costs. I hope that Home Depot will do the right thing. This error was caused by Home Depot and should not be the responsibility of your customer.

Frank and Denise Loucks
6809 Baron Ave
Boise, ID 83714

208-871-4955

This is a continuation about the debris filled log splitter that was sent to my house. Here are the photos

As an associate at 4930, I was applauded at what happened to a friend. He's retired in the NM area and I frequently help him with his shopping at the HD. Here's what happened when he went to the HD I asked him which store: " It was the Bernalillo store on Rt. 550."

Steve Goba
8:28 PM (11 hours ago)
Hi Pete,

"I set out this morning to go to Home Depot, to talk with someone about Cafe Doors. I entered the store, but really didn't know what department could take care of me. I saw an employee (an older gentleman) and asked him where I should go for Cafe Doors. I could see that this question puzzled him so I showed him the picture that I printed out from your e-mail. He said "We don't carry those." I said "I believe that you do because I saw this online." He said "Well, you'll have to go online." Everything that he said was in a very rude tone. I then said "I can see that I'm pissing you off, so I'll just leave." I left the Home Depot and went to Loews. I found the right department and the fellow there said "May I help you?" I said "I'm looking for cafe doors" and I showed him the picture. He said that they didn't carry these in stock but that he could special-order them for me. I asked if he could get a custom size for me and he replied "No problem." He took the time to pull up the information on his computer and showed me the different styles that were available. He was very courteous and I ordered the doors from him. Even though they were a custom size, he said that if they don't fit, or if I don't like them, I could return them.

I kind of knew that Home Depot didn't have them, so all that I really wanted to do was to see if they could order them for me. I'm really lousy trying to order things online. Just last week, I ordered some cabinet pull handles online -- and it was not easy for me. I ordered only two and received and paid for 14. That's why I didn't want to order the doors online -- I'm just not computer savvy.

In any case, I appreciate your help with providing the picture and installation advice."

I did respond to Steve with an apology:
peter brainard <petebrainardin54562@gmail.com>
8:45 PM (11 hours ago)

"Steve,
Sorry you had the problem at HD. Yes, just like any place you go there are bad employees!! The store manager of the HD you went to should hear about it.

If you ever run into the problem again with doors or windows, the millwork dept. is the place to go. Yes, a café door isn't stocked but just like Lowes, we special order them. " In fact, if you ever have a online ordering problem again, I can order for you and have it shipped directly to you or your local HD.

I have also attached the picture of the café doors I sent him to get at his HD.

On 10/9/2017 I called Home Depot to request a replacement Simonton window under the warranty provided with my initial purchase. The call was promptly handled and a job order (5703356) was assigned. After placing at least a dozen calls, and receiving constant assurances from the customer service center that the window would be replaced, no follow-up occurred. Not a single customer service representative returned my calls or provided any action. Although the spelling of the names may be wrong, these representatives and managers included Libby Beard, October Warden, Greggory Williams, Scott Nimer, Brad Schwiger and Gary Schlowski.
Through the efforts of Ms. M. Simpson, a new employee with Home Depot, I was finally able to obtain a replacement window on March 3/31/2018. This was an unacceptable 173 days after my initial request.
As a previously loyal Home Depot customer I am frustrated and offended by this lack of customer service. As a stockholder I am concerned. My suggestion is to stop selling products with long-term warranties, shutdown the customer service group responsible for these products, and find another job for Ms. M. Simpson, the only person who could operate within an obviously broken system.

I am boycotting your store until you stop boycotting Laura Ingraham. How dare you! David Hogg is a profane kid who speaks with a filthy mouth denigrating gun owners. He has been funded through the far left, especially by George Soros. The shooting was a tragedy, but it could have been stopped several times--by police, the FBI, the family he stayed with, by counselors and doctors. You and the other businesses make me sick to my stomach. Sick. The boy is having a hard time getting into university because he is very unpleasant. I have a card, but won't use it and will cut it up forthwith. Leftist pigs...all of you. Supporting a 17 yr. old over a Catholic conservative who is highly educated and was a Supreme Court law clerk.
You'll lose A LOT of business!!!!

Worst delivery event for me my delivery would be between 10 a.m.and 2p.m. 4 p.m.still no delivery no One calll.I call the Store some lame excuse..NEVER WILL PỦCHASE APPLIANCES FROM THEM AGAIN..

We signed up for a 2 year no interest no late fee program to reface our kitchen cabinets. After 6 months I received a bill stating if I didn't pay in full we would be accruing interest and late fees. I spent probably 2 weeks of my time trying to reach the right department, with a complete "run around" this person said she was not in charge but this other person was. When I spoke to him, he sent me to the next person round and round till they thought I would give up. I finally got with the right department and faxed over the original contract with the two year info, thinking it was resolved. Another 6 months went by and again same thing, "if you don't pay in full by the end of July 2017 interest and late fees will accrue." This with one more year to go and again I had to go through the same thing all over. This 2 year contract meant nothing to Home Depot it was just a come on so that I would owe them late fees and interest. That is not the worst of it. I visited a family member after my mother's funeral in West Hampton New York. She had the same kitchen refacing on her older cabinets, only much larger floor plan, and more elaborate hardware with glass fronts etc. and only paid a third of what we paid. We were completely overcharge. I am thinking of contacting the Attorney General in the State of Georgia, to see if others were duped into believing they had a two year contract that was pulled from under them and mysteriously changed into 6 months. Also how many others have complained about the overcharging of cabinet refinishing. My cousins for double the space and much nicer was 5,000.00 and ours in Colorado was $12,000.00 Very disappointed in Home Depot, Maria Cocchiarelli-Berger

I'm writing this because of no response from my store rating of 1 overall. This is not the first time with a problem at return counter. store 755 schillinger road mobile ,al .I ordered a gas grill on line 199.00 ,it asked if wanted put together for free, who would not .Online sent me a comp # an stated will contact the when order is ready. That was Saturday ,sunday I received e-mail ready for pick up .I go to the store Gayle tell's me the person who puts it together wont be in till Tuesday .Told me to come back then , I live 40 minutes away one way , She didn't look outside to see if one was there ,just said id have to come back .I I received a refund 20 minutes there, I went to lowes bought one for 159.00 . Gale is not the person who needs to be behind the counter when ,you don't try to trouble shoot . poor service , I work at a shipyard with 7,000 works I will tell anyone who mentions home depot , about my dealings an there lack of caring. Guess I wont be entered for the 5,000 give away !!!!!!!!

Last week we ordered an expensive LG French Door refrigerator freezer which we paid cash for.
We were told that it would be delivered today between 1-5.
After securing the food to prevent spoilage as well as possible and getting the old refrigerator ready to be hauled away, we sit home all day without a word.
After calling the manager we were told that he could not get in contact with whomever was supposed to be delivering the refrigerator and a bunch of general nonsense.
Then he told us that it would be delivered on Saturday which is two days away,while our food sits and rots.
After putting some much needed “teeth” into our conversation with him and hanging up and calling the corporate office, the manager called back and stated that he had found the delivery truck in question and our appliance was on it and would be delivered today.
We are still waiting.
The corporate office was no better than he while relating our complaint to them.
Be leery of Home Depot.
You might get your stuff on time or you might not.
I also know of other problems with them that happened with my sister and brother-in-law when having a door installed.

Thanks for your time.

I have purchased appliances before so I bought a HE stove for over 1000 dollars and was expecting a delivery today from 4 -8 time frame which was assigned to.me. I followed the instructions and removed the stove to make way for the new stove. I waiting for delivery and got a call at 5:30PM and was told that one delivery person got injured (truth who knows) What no replacement? I was told that the soonest delivery would be Tuesday. I work so it would have to after 4:30 PM.
So here I am with no stove for the next four days with no accommodation to get me the stove I paid for and entered into contract with you Home Depot. It was not my fault that my delivery is being delayed. When I contacted your customer service I was told that there was nothing that they could do. I asked why due to no fault of my own could I not be scheduled the next day to compensate the cancellation of my delivery today. I was told courtly there was nothing could be done.
Hey Home Depot I am the consumer who entered in good faith to purchase and receive my goods. Now I have no stove after following your guidelines for the next four days. I am upset and extremely disappointed.
If I could I would look for another stove not in a big box store but in a local dealer or if I had a truck I would see if a Home Depot store had my model in stock but at 67 yrs old I do not have the energy to pursue such. So I wait having to cancel the dinner I had planned on my new stove on Saturday for my sister and her husband's anniversary.
Very disappointed in Chicopee MA
Mike K 413#592-1054

Do NOT buy this carpet. It has lost its pattern in normal wear areas in only 13 months. Home Depot had a new piece tested that rated 3.0(their minimum to deny replacement) after 12,000 hexapod cycles. Their response was it passed the test and they could not help me further. Wrong answer for a $5,000 investment. We have now filed a complaint with the BBB. Not enough room for the whole story.

on Nov. 30 I purchased 2 sets of Samsung washers and dryers as Christmas presents for my son and my daughter. The washers were out of stock so the dryers were to be delivered 12/22. My son's was delivered but they told my daughter the truck broke down. It was delivered the next day. The washers were to be delivered 1/5 between 1&5 p.m. My daughter took the day off work. Received no washer and no phone call. I called at 6:30 and was told their truck broke down AGAIN. Delivery was reset for 1/12. My son was also to get a different unit the same day as his was damaged. I personally went into our local Home Depot to make sure everything was set. They rescheduled my sons without calling, therefore he would have taken the day off for no reason. The morning of the 12th I received a call from GE delivery that their truck broke down for the THIRD time. I later found out this was a lie, they didn't assign the unit a truck number. Delivery was reset for 1/17. When they arrived they said the pan that goes underneath the washer was too small. They left it sitting in her hallway. When they took the old washer out they were too lazy to take the door off the laundry room and ending up damaging her dryer door. As it turns out the pan was not too small so my son-in-law had to install the washer himself. They never measured the pan just looked at it. I have been trying to resolve this issue for almost a month and still have not gotten an answer. Why is taking a month to get a new dryer door that they damaged? I have gone into home depot several times and talked to several people including the manager. This has been a total nightmare for both myself and my daughter. The people at GE delivery are incompetent and rude. They give the impression they could care less. I will certainly think twice before I spend any more money at Home Depot.

Council Bluffs, Iowa store: I went to the kitchen dept. and a female employee was seated at the computer with two customers. I assumed they were working on something so wandered around the dept. for some time before going back. Still sitting there so I looked around the store some more. When I returned they were still sitting there but a male employee had joined them. After I stood and stared at them he got up to help me, and we went to the other computer. He was very helpful - the whole time we were researching the three women were still sitting there, DISCUSSING RECIPES! I was beyond disgusted! They were still sitting there visiting when I left. I happen to know that the store manager bends over backwards to please his customers and I felt you should all know about this employee's attitude. I am renovating a house and always shop at Home Depot, but this kind of treatment will send me elsewhere in the future.

i am having a problem with your service and manager in the repair center on air line hwy. and coursey blvd in Baton Rouge La. i brought in a pressure washer in ocbober of 2017 for repair, Before i could give details of the problem, Your staff begin going on and on of what was not covered and what it would cost if repaired, I was then told i would need to pay a $20.00 fee for inspection of the unit, I haven't even had a chance to explain what the problem was yet, In late january of 2018 after haven't hearing from you i decided to check on the unit, I was then told the unit was not under warranty and i owed you over $80.00 for replacing a carburetor gasket alone with the $20.00 already paid a total of over $100.00 to replace a single carburetor gasket, Bottom line to all of this my pressure washer warranty does not expire until january 2019 i've shown them my original paper work, warranty papers, drove over 100 mines twice only to be denied and treated as a fool in front of other coustmer in the store, I am going to file as many complaints as needed to resolve this issue your service department never has the right to treat coustmers as they see fit and even after explaining to them i called to service plan provider and given them the date the unit expires.

Worst customer service! I bought some home appliance to be installed from Home Depot, and I had the worst experience with the installation crew. Up to now the installation crew have not installed my dishwasher, despite the fact that I paid for the full installation of my appliance. My other compliant is on the fact that the carpet crew did a horrible job installing my carpet, due to that there are air pocket in the carpet. I called on several occasions to report my experience with the installation crew. I urge this kind of customer service to be addressed. In the mean time I need my dishwasher to be installed.

Cashier 1221 0000 17569 I don't know what all these number mean, I was in the store on 1806 east gun hill RD Bronx NY 10469 cashier name Angelia, I ask her to make sure the top on the bottle was on tight, she was turning the top the wrong way, I said that is the wrong way, she said it's ok, and put a bag on top, and just kept on eating, I said, it will spill, out on the floor of my car, I said what are you doing, you are doing this wrong, she didn't even look at me and gave me the receipt, and kept on eating, no people training at all,

I was just in your store in Yuba city, your head cashier is a very rude young man he stood be me and the cashier just staring made me very unsettling.let me go back to the beginning at first he couldn't make change for a 100.00 dollar bill he had to increase here drawer and that took 10min then he made a smart remark because I slid one item over the scanner and he got irate because I did that,you might want to teach these you management kids a little respect and to treat your customers with a little dignity, My husband is a contractor and has used your establishment for as long as you have been open and this is the first time we have ever been treated like this, if this young man (mark) is in there when I am I will not shop I will return at a different time. thank you for you time

I purchased a Maytag washer at Home Depot #6980 on November 24, 2017. I was told it would be delivered on Tuesday November 28, 2017.On November 27 I received a call saying my delivery would arrive on November 28 between 11:00-3:00. At approximately 4:30 my son called to see what was the problem. He was told be on site within 20 minutes. No delivery. I called the store the next day and talked to John Rogers who rescheduled my washer for Friday December 1. No delivery. I received a call saying my delivery would be on Saturday December 2, between 9:00 and 1:00. No delivery, no explanation. I went to the store on Monday December 4 and talked to John Rogers. he had my washer rescheduled for Tuesday December 12. On December 11, I received a call saying my delivery would be here between 10:30 and 2:30 on December 12. On December 12I received a call at 12:45 saying my delivery would be here in 20-30 minutes. At approximately 1:15 a truck pulled into my driveway then left. I called the number on my caller I.D. and asked what was wrong. The man told me that call should have never been made that there was a problem at the warehouse and he would get back to me. It is now Thursday December 14 I have heard nothing and I am extremely disappointed with the treatment I have received from Home Depot. My name is Willie jean mason. My phone # is 706-867-9481. My cell # is 706-701-0585. I would appreciate help from someone.

Delivery team told me they could not install dishwasher because shutoff valve was in basement even though it was within 6 feet of dishwasher as required by the website. Home Depot customer service confirmed this over the phone and were more than happy to cancel my order rather than attempt to provide any type of assistance, promising a refund in 7-10 business days. Just contacted them after 11 business days to be told my return has not yet been processed and it will be another 24-48 hours from Monday.

My construction company was contracted by a Home Depot service provider, (and badged accordingly). The contractor, Cento Solutions, chose to garnish my pay for work that was completed 6 months ago. I will be moving forward with putting a lien on two properties contracted by Home Depot.

Store 3651 E. Greensboro N.C.2912 S. Elm Eugene St. Greensboro N.C. 27406 Salesperson: AJP429 (ANNA)
My complaint: After buying the dryer I needed, she (I think her name is Anna) told me to go to the pick-up door and wait it will be out in 10 mins.
35 mins. later. I see her with a guy, two other ( employee) guys walking the cart with two appliances on it. When they get closer I can hear what her and the guy walking with her where saying. It is at this time I realize why I`ve been waiting so long. During the finalization of my purchase I remembered she told so guy " I`ll be right with you" SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! I waiting long because she felt the guy after me was more important than I . I`ll be honest with you I almost returned it right than and there. But I was on a time restart and had invested to much time already .

Also, when I first arrived to the appliance depart, I`m walking around looking. I picked the one to buy. I look around, don`t see anyone. I walked to the other side where I find two employees sitting doing something on their phones. I asked if they where sales people. No, I`ll call and get you someone. Thanks! I was in the department 10 / 15 min. before the sales people came to help me. And that would be fine if more people than just me was taking up her time. I can not put my finger on it but, did not like her from the beginning.

I usually buy the big stuff at low`s. On this day i just went to the closest store to save the. That was a mistake that will never happen again.
There U have it!

Bought maytag washer from home deport under warranty.....they replace with RECONDITIONED parts now it broke again but my warranty is expired now. I bought brand new washer why theY install RECONDITIONED parts. i think it should be replace with OEM PARTS.

My husband and I ordered a whirlpool gas stove and a ge washer from your Hagerstown MD store on November 1, 2017. Very good customer service from store employees. Delivery was to be made following Wednesday but was not made/no phone call stating a reason. I had to call to reschedule. Appliances delivered November 15. November 17 our gas company was at our house connecting gas range and we realized that there is no bottom to oven!! A week before thanksgiving and I can’t use the oven! We call the local store and were told to call the customer service number. Of course we are put on hold..then we are sent to service, then to parts, back to service, then back to customer service!!! No one would take ownership of this issue - for over an hour. Finally we were told that we would have the part shipped in 7-10 days. We asked that since the part should have been attached when we received the stove and thanksgiving is in a few days, could it be expedited. This kind soul checked with his supervisor and got permission to have it sent by Wednesday (yesterday).

Guess what...it’s Thanksgiving and my oven bottom panel is not here and I am expecting guests for dinner. Needless to say, everyone at my dinner will know the story along with everyone else I know.

I worked as a manager in the public sector so I know what good customer service looks like and when there is little customer service. Your stores try very hard to please the customer but your “customer service department” really needs to learn to take ownership of a problem when they speak with a customer instead of shuffling them from department to department. I don’t even have confidence that the customer service rep even went to his supervisor, but just told us what we wanted to hear to get us off the phone!

I have some Home Depot gift cards that were given to us. Sure wish I could change them to Lowes gift cards.

Linda Hann
494 Licking Creek RD
Big Cove Tannery PA 17212

Waterbury CT store # 6212.

On November 18th at 5pm est. One of your female (Caucasian employee's) racially profiled me! At the self check-out. While trying to purchase faux tin panels for my ceiling (price a little over $20.00 per sheet) your employee proceeded to ask me if I could afford to pay for the sheets and if I know how much they cost! Stating that they where expensive. When I stated to her that I did not think that they were expensive she proceeded to look up the price and again ask me if I wanted to purchase something so expensive. Completely embarrassed and angry I told her that I would not be purchasing and to remove herself from my space! Leaving out I spoke to one of the other employees informing them of the incident. The following day (11-19) after I was able to calm down I went back to speak with a manager Janisia ( I may have spelled that incorrectly) to report the incident. I have been a loyal customer to Home Depot but never have I been so disrespected and embarrassed in a store! As an African American women with two master's degrees and currently working on a PH.D, I am more than capable of purchasing some $20.00 panels. If this is the type of treat your company allows I will take my business to Lowes, Walmart or another company! Racial profiling is never acceptable and it was extremely hurtful!

you delivery man destroide my yard and nobody answered my complain from your Hialiah store
on top of forklift driver getting stuck he called another truck to drag him out and left no supervisorhas com out to see damage
and I have more pictures.

Please call me at 305 878 5926

To whom it may concern;
I am writing this to you as a formal complaint in regards to purchasing items at your Lockport, NY location. A few negative experiences can really outnumber any good especially when encountering insulting, humiliating, and what's clearly discriminatory assumptions from few but too many employees at this location. Our family; my husband and son often visit this store pretty much on a daily basis. My husband is no stranger to this store, as our family has been doing business with Home Depot for over 20 years. On two seperate occasions, in less than one year, he has came home very distraught, unhappy, because of the shock it's very interrupting to his routine, and our world. Both situations, What should have been an easy checkout- was without a doubt, most definitely a form of discrimination and poor customer service , with our 10 year old son present both times. No explanation was needed, our son clearly realized with discomfort, same as my husband did - the truth to the indirect accusations. I myself have never encountered anything being a white female, nor would I ever expect that my husband would be either based on who he is; well mannered, outgoing, respected by many, most importantly a genuinely hard worker who takes on many jobs on top of his regular 9-5, multiple rental properties, multiple projects, people love that hes honest and upfront, he can fix pretty much anything, most amazing father-always teaching our son to be the same person he is with already being an outstanding student with we'll rounded skills. Overall, we are genuine positive people. Alot of frustrating things are swept under the carpet, as we donnot have time or need the extra headache to put energy into complaining about things that probably won't be heard.
However todays encounter is the last straw! My husband was fixing an electrical panel box, he brought the old CH breaker piece to compare what he needed to replace, as he has done on several trips to the store with other purchases. He showed the piece to the worker who helped him look for that part, as he then realized they didn't carry it, he ended up finding a part somewhat similar that would work. While he was checking out, he put the non identical, dirty, old piece back in his pocket. His few items rang up to be what he realized was overcharged for 2 parts, when he only had one. My husband asked what he was being charged extra for, the cashier looked at him ignorantly, raised his eyebrows and stated, "ughhh, u do have 2 breakers" .. My husband instantly aware of the accusation, pulled the old used piece out of his pocket and said, "I actually only have one on the belt with a barcode, this is one I brought into the store, clearly used up and not even the same piece" The cashier refunded him, stayed quiet, continued to appear like he had a reason for his attitude, did not apologize for the " misunderstanding", not even considering that our 10 year old son is staring and well aware of the accusation. My husband kept his composure and didn't even ask him why he had the nerve to assume he would put something in his pocket right in front of his face, and didn't ask him why he would automatically charge double the price. If my husband didn't notice, he would've just been charged and that cashier feels he can charge whatever he wants without asking to scan an item, based of of poor assumption.
Honestly, Lowe's has seemed too far especially when we travel to home depot sometimes upto 3 x a day when tackling home improvements, however Lowes may actually be worth the trip.. between the time, money spent on expensive items that need to be replaced due to poor quality, and the uncomfortable situations that feel 100 percent discriminatory. Home Depot being 5 miles closer has been the choice only because of convenience to us, yet very disappointing.
Last situation worth complaining about, my husband purchased a new leaf blower. While my husband was checking out, the cashiers store phone rang, he answered the call, as he proceeded to carry on a one sided conversation, my husband can hear only his replies, "oh no..they're not.. they are buying it". The cashier hung up and carried on with the transaction. My husband asked, "was that call regarding this purchase?", the cashier said, "yes". My husband bluntly asked, "does your manager think I was trying to steal this? The cashier paused, apparently on the spot- replied, "well he didn't exactly say that". Another situation my husband had to keep his composure with, just learn to deal with being indirectly accused and humiliated, again in front of our son who is well aware of the situation without explanation.
These experiences are not only hurtful, mortifying and very offensive, but they have taken place with our son witnessing how ugly and sad this world is. Regardless of white or black, or just plain poor judgement of others.We understand that there are situations that happen that are not to be trusted, but my family did nothing to deserve the disrespect.
At the end of the day; Cashiers!!!...DO NOT charge anyone for something that was wasn't placed on the belt, donnot charge items without a barcode, Donnot charge for items the customer is unaware of, make sure you are charging for a part you actually sell in your store, next time ask, "hey can I scan that?" That would've been a better approach. Managers!!!..Donnot call your employees and put them on the spot because you were too coward to approach the customer, don't make it so obvious. We are educated people, actually the employees at this store can use some education, mabey a 101 on customer service, customer approach, and discrimination. Employees!!! Treat everyone the same. If you feel that u treat everyone this way, then that would be your policy and everyone would know that the way you run a business. If not, I hope u don't come across someone that isn't capable of holding their composure. This is a very serious matter. Corporate!!!! You may have to hire someone at the door to check every receipt and matching item like Sam's club, that way it's not offensive when everyone else has to prove themselves the same way.

Approximately March 10, 2017 I purchased a water heater for my home. The following is a summary of what transpired between March 10, 2017 to present:
1. No invoice separating product and labor cost.
2. New Phoenix Enterprises signed contract #3806-372795 as agent of Home Depot. When I asked Home Depot about
New Phoenix Enterprises status as agent reply was do not know. New Phoenix Enterprises worked against Home
Depot's interest by violating POINT 13 of contract.
3. New Phoenix Enterprises committed FRAUD.
4. Kristofer Smith, District Service Manager, discriminated by his unfairness and one-sidedness on by denying cases
07153531 and 06060067.
All I have stated above can be verified by emails and other documents.

I PURCHAED A GAS RANGE FOR HOME DEPOT ON 9/21/17. IT WAS DELIVERED TO MY HOME ON 9/27/17. THE GUYS WERE UNABLE TO HOOK IT UP BECAUSE I HAVE PROPANE GAS, SO I HADTO CALL MY GAS COMPANY. THEY CAME OUT A WEEK LATER TO HOOK IT UP FOR ME AFTER HAVINGTO BUY THE KIT TO CONVERT TO PROPANE GAS. THEY NOTICED THAT THE GAS RONGE HAD DAMAGES ON IT. I CALLEDHOME DEPOT TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE DAMGES THAT WERE ON THE RANGE, BUT I WAS TOLD IT WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO ABOUT. THEY DIRECTED MY CALL TO THE MANUFACTURED COMPANY TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM .HOME DEPOT KEEP TELLING ME THAT IT WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO EVERYTIME I WOULD TALK TO SOMEONE. I FELT THAT IF I AM SPENDING MY MONEY WITH A COMPANY THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COOK FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. I NEED SOMEONE FROM COPORATE OFFCE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT REPLACING MY NEW RANGE. THE COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE DELIVERING DAMAGE PRODUCT TO CUSTOMER THAT IS PAYING.

I purchased a lawnmower may 12 2017. Used it approximately 8 times to cut a strip of grass 60 x80. Failed to stay running next attempt to use.
Took it to local store in Lewes, De . It had a one or two year warranty. They charged me twenty dollars just to take it in for repair and said it would
be credited back when it was repaired. It would also take 6 to 8 wks. They called me on 10/31/17, said it was ready and wanted to charge me $70+.
They said it was due to stale gas residue, which is impossible for the short period of time I had it. I lost use of this in prime season. It was not misused. If you sell products with a factory warranty a reputable company would honor it. Sorry Home Depot but for $70 you just lost a good customer. Marty

Purchased LG dryer three yes ago. Also purchased 5 year protect policy. Problem occurred with dryer and had HD schedule repair service. Person didn't come nor did they call. Had to wait a week for repair to not show or call.. Called and spoke with store mgr that night. Seemed to want to address our issue. Said he would give to day mgr and have him call. Waited until noon with no call. Went to HD next day and contracted mgr. I told him why i was there. Said he gave complaint to an appliance person. Appliance person had not addressed the issue, said he had been busy. Appliance person asked who didn't show . Told him Quality App. He said they have reputation for that (then why use them?).

He called HP protection and they scheduled an appointment for the following Tuesday (another week). On Scheduled Tues Swift App arrived and said the dryer needed a control board. Said he would order and it would be 3-5 days before part arrived. On eighth day I attempted contact with Swift. No answer so I left message. Called total of three times with no answer and no return call. On Friday Sept 21 I went back to HD and spoke with night mgr, Allen. Told him my story. Said he would take care of it and have day mgr handle. I remarked I hope better than first one. He said day mgr would do it as he, Allen , was his boss. He said he would have mgr call me before noon.

No call fro HD the following day. That evening I Went back to HD and spoke with Allen again. Told Allen no one had called. He said that he would turn it over to someone in appliance. Through all of this (almost one month) Home Depot personnel say they will help but don't follow through, don't call and really don't seen to give a damn about the problem. A lot of money was spent to get the protection plan. It appears I have spent money for a nonexistent policy. I'm so angry about this that I could scream. But that wouldn't get things done. Your people actually don't seem to give a s--t! If anyone contacts me about this I will be extremely surprised. Seems the only choice I have is to go to local TV and see what they can do.

My order of a Kitchen Cabinet has been very badly handled from the start. The cabinet was ordered through your Elston/Leavitt store. The salesperson and reviewer where both JM93C6. The salesperson ordered the wrong size decorative end panels, which have had to be reordered. When the cabinet was delivered it came without the crown molding and the light rail. The delivery man, who apparently was contracted and not a Home Depot Employee, told me that those pieces were on the Home Depot truck and would be delivered later that day. The reason why they were not included with the pieced he delivered was not explained to me. I know that they were delivered to your store, because I got an email from you notifying me of that. They were not delivered and after 4 phone calls I finally found out that you lost them and had to reorder them, I have been a Home Depot customer for a long time and if this is not resolved in a timely fashion I'm afraid I will have to become a Lowes customer instead.

I am a single mom and I ordered a refrigerator through online from home depot store account #W900167455. I used all my money so I could keep food for my daughter. I made ordered on October 12, 2017. And set up delivery for October 14, 2017. They charged my credit card same day. They called me on Friday October 13, 2017, that delivery will be made on October 14, 2017 between 4:30 to 8:00 pm. I was home waiting for delivery. But no delivery, no refrigerator and no money. Home depot is the worst store. Because of them I have no money and no food to store for my daughter. If you will not solve this as soon as possible I will complain every hour, and every where. And they called me at 8:45 pm and said they will delivery a REFRIGERATOR ON TUESDAY NOW!!!!!!!!! IT'S REFRIGERATOR .

Eva Gidova.

Home Depot sells used Railroad ties on line. I went to the Silverdale WA. store to make a purchase of 24 used ties.
I was told they do not have store pickup or home delivery for my area. but contacted the Sequim store and an order was placed from the Silverdale store for delivery to my home----after extensive work on the part of the Special Order staff---in keeping with HD service policy.
Whether by error or practice and calls to the Sequim store , the RR ties were delivered to my home from the Sequim store (Order H4716-37397).
I found I needed 8 more ties this last week and attempted to order the ties at the Silverdale store. Initially I was again advised there were problems placing such and order. I asked why they could not ship the ties to silverdale as is done with anything else ordered on line and not available in the store inventory. I also talked to the Swing shift Special order staff who reiterated the problems but was gong to investigate options the next day .He had suggested I rent a truck and drive to Sequim to pick them up. NOTE: I AM 80+ AND NO LONGER PICK UP RR TIES --IF I EVER COULD. I decided to go into the Silverdale store to resolve the problem in person. The concerns about placing such an order were again raised by the Special order staff. I also asked why Sequim store could not transfer my order to the Silverdale store if they could not deliver from Sequim. Again after much back and forth between Sequim Pro- staff and Silverdale special order staff the order was placed (H8998-37459). I told my contractor the material was coming.
The next morning I received a call from the lady who had assisted me in Silverdale saying they would have to refund my payment since they could not get the RR ties from Sequim. I declined to have my account credited and still wanted the ties I had paid for the previous day. I was to receive a call back. I have not had a call back.

I do not know the status of my documented paid order except that my last call from Silverdale was that they could not fill the order.

I see the problem as HD Corp.carrying and selling items but unwilling to bring the items into the store or transfer between stores. If you sell on line you need to be able to ship to home or at least to the local store.
My problem now is my project will not complete with the people I have hired to build my retaining wall if I cannot provide the materials needed for completion.

For the staff that tried in every way to assist me I have he utmost respect as they were clearly working to maintain the HD ADVERTISED service reputation.

They are stopped by management rules which prevent them from providing the full ADVERTISED service to the customer for all products sold by HD.

I question the management of the store and higher ups ----not the staff--- for lack of a system that assures all HD items are available --by every means possible--to deliver to the customer.

In the above cases the store manager should have resolved the questions with the customer--in lieu of leaving the dedicated staff to provide answers not in their authority. During at least one instance I know the staff urgently and unsuccessfully tried to get a manager --at my request.

Please advise me----In lieu of Silverdale store management -----of the status of my order to prevent further delay in my work.

October 9, 2017
Darelene & Ken Carpenter

On June 30, 2017, with the assistance of Home Depot Sales Representative, Brady Beach, we ordered new black aluminum fencing and a matching arched gate from Finyl Vinyl. It was supposed to take five weeks to complete the job. We are now beginning the FIFTEENTH week and the job is still not completed.
We expected our fencing installation to be completed within the first two weeks of August. We called Finyl Vinyl and Brady Beach multiple times in mid-August to get a status since we’d had no word on the status from either souce. Mr. Beach never answered our calls. Finyl Vinyl finally responded and informed us then, that although the fencing had a 5-week lead-time, the gate had an 8-week lead-time, an important fact not provided at the time we signed the contract with Mr. Beach. Surely your sales rep should have mentioned this manufacturing lead-time disconnect to us—that was important information.
Finally, on 8/21, we were notified by Finyl Vinyl that our installation could be scheduled for 8/29. As we were leaving on vacation 8/24, we made arrangements with our neighbor to oversee the installation while we were gone. We specifically requested that Finyl Vinyl confirm the install date with our neighbor so he could be present. They agreed to do this. They waited until the last minute to call him (day before) and he was not available on that date so they moved the installation date out 15 days (to 9/13) due to their “busy schedule.” We were not due to return from our trip until 9/15. The installation should have been completed by that time.
On 9/13, the installation crew was a No-Show and no one coordinated this information with our neighbor. When he called Finyl Vinyl to find out what was going on, he was told the crew was “busy” and would be there instead on 9/14 between 12noon-3pm. Our neighbor rearranged his schedule so he could be there but once again, they were a No-Show. Finyl Vinyl did not communicate this information to him. When our neighbor called Finyl Vinyl on 9/14 at 3:30pm to see what was going on, he was told the installation was being moved out yet another day, but the crew would be dropping off the supplies at our home at end of day. Our neighbor specifically asked that he be contacted when they did that (he lives across the street) but they dropped everything and left without contacting him. He only saw the materials later when he walked outside.
Finally, on 9/15, the crew arrived at 7am to install the fencing. Again, they ignored our instructions to check in with our neighbor when they arrived. The installation was completed but they installed the wrong gate design. We’d ordered an arched gate and they brought a straight-across design. They asked if we would accept it anyway. We said NO. I want the gate I ordered, not the one they made by mistake. Now, I have to wait for another 8 weeks before I get my gate installed. I called Finyl Vinyl on 9/27 to ask about whether there had been a “rush” put on the replacement gate manufacture since it was their mistake and I shouldn’t be inconvenienced for at least another 8 weeks because they made a mistake. The woman I talked to seemed surprised that I’d ask about something like that and she had no idea what was happening nor did she seem inclined to follow through on my request. After a few more comments from me, I heard some “tapping” (keystrokes) and she finally agreed to send the manufacturer an email. It’s no surprise to me that I’ve heard NOTHING since then.
This has been the worst Customer Service experience we’ve had, beginning with your Home Depot Sales Representative. It was as if once we signed the contract, he was done. I do not believe that is representative of Home Depot’s customer relations. The finished fencing product is very nice but our experience has been nothing short of POOR. If Finyl Vinyl sticks to the normal lead-time (and I have no illusions that Finyl Vinyl has done, or plans to do anything to prioritize the gate manufacture) and if we don’t get pushed aside by any “big jobs” somewhere, we may see our fencing installation completed in 19 WEEKS. It was bad enough to deal with the original delay-upon-delay situation but now the gate too? We have a spa in our back yard and are supposed to have a self-locking gate. It was bad enough to have to wait for the originally-stated 5-week manufacture period. When I mentioned my concern with the gate situation, the woman at Finyl Vinyl told me just to put netting across the opening. I’m sure that would be an effective deterrent…Never.
I believe we should be compensated in some way for our inconvenience and our general level of continuing frustration with this whole situation. We went to Home Depot for our fencing because we had such good customer service in the past when we had laminate flooring installed. This situation with Finyl Vinyl has been a nightmare.

I set up an appointment for a kitchen refacing a floor to be put in as well as a stone countertop I was contacted by the individual who was supposed to come out at around 8:05 this evening and he began to you know ask me the questions of how many kitchen cabinet doors do I have how big is my kitchen and I asked him I said well isn't that what the point of scheduling the in-home visit is for and he went on to say to me well yeah but I just you know I know you're in the Detroit area and I just you know this is very expensive and I said I said okay what does that mean you know I know a lot of people that call from the Detroit area once again seems to think that you know they're only going to be spending around $1,000 but I wanted to ask that man I said we'll do you call all your customers and say this to them you know sometimes people are really happy you know what I think this was a very discriminatory call you know I'm not sure if I want to use racial but it was very discriminatory and I was totally unhappy with it and I'm just really irritated right now but it was I was very uncomfortable with it and I definitely intend on canceling my appointment I had schedule with him and my name is Dwayne Williams my phone number is area code 313-926-2851 thank you

paid 4,000 to have custom closet installation in july 8th when purchased new home. first the installer was 2 and half hours late then he brought his son with him. then the child went into my bathroom and decided to play with soap and had water everywhere. when installer left he did put on paperwork job incomplete. Because didn't have enough materials,August 25th or 26th hadn't heard from no one at home depot about completing closet, so I called was being transferred all around, being told we don't do installations .called numbers I was given I spoke with supervisor dale he sent a different installer out to see what needed to be completed and take measurements. I was informed may take to 10 or 12days for materials waited and waited 3weeks, did not get a call to set up time when materials come .Monday October 2nd I called being transferred all around finally I was transferred to a nice and professional employee that went above and beyond to help me. called 301-459-2755 was told they don't do installations a manager even told me he would have to investigate what I'm talking about my closet install, gave him angela's name and said he would call me back , he hung up on me didn't get any info to call me back or anything. kept calling finally got a very nice gentleman , he put me on hold and called them call went directly to Angela. Then she acted like I didn't have no installation because I would have to go through her until I reminded her of the first installer that had car trouble. Then the guy asked her why if he called and got through why my calls were being transferred. why? because she was rude and unprofessional as well as the other young lady that transfer calls to her. I told her I was going to make a complaint about her and the young lady. so apparently they didn't want to deal with me. but I paid my money up front and you want to give me attitude. customers are why you have a job. the supervisor Dale was very unprofessional as well and then I let him know this entire department should be written up, the entire chain of command because no one knows anything or they don't follow through and make sure when installers come back with paperwork and the job say incomplete, do you file paperwork as complete. it told me that no one cared because its a job to them so it can fall on someone shoulder to be blamed. Today October 3, 2017 I get a call and the supervisor dale tells me the wrong materials were not the correct measurements. I informed him he didn't call me back from 4weeks ago now I had to call like he said to see when will my closet be complete and get the run around on the phone for 2and half hours trying to get him or Angela. It's disappointment when employees work for companies and think they can be rude unprofessional. Especially when Home Depot want money up front. But now I'm into the 4th month of waiting for completion. I told Dale I was calling corporate to make a complaint on all of them they all dropped the ball. And really didn't care. no one checked paper work when returned to office, no one notified me I had to call and be transferred all around md,d.c., Virginia stores, please tell me why. Apparently he knew I was serious less than 5 minutes I get a call from Don the manager he say's were short some of the materials and were trying to get expedited to get job complete. I really don't know who to believe whether its a supervisor or manager. I thinks its sad this is the way home Depot treat customers.

We ordered windows and a sliding glass door from the Warrenton,OR HomeDepot in May 2017, The order couldn't be initiated until Miles @ 503-267-7716 verified I was a real person, he drove to my house, between Longview & Cathlamet, WA, to meet me. He took my order, around the end of June. Later when we inquired as to how the order was going, Miles told me the cc# number wouldn't work. I finally convinced him That was B.S. so June 29th, Miles punched in the correct cc#, we were in motion again until the order arrived at Warrenton. This order for windows and a glass door went downhill from then. HomeDepot staff lost our windos and sliding glass door. The order was supposed to have been cancelled August 28th by Miles when I contacted him. I called him the 29th and he said, "the order had been cancelled, It's out of my hands". Yesterday, we get a call from Shauna 877-903-3768 ext 3768 63635, she was calling to schedule the install. She seemed surprised that we no longer own that property and that order was supposed to have been cancelled in August. At this point, we will never, never, visit another HomeDepot store, if this complaint is not heard and acted upon.
Contributors
Shauna 877-903-3768 3768 63635
Miles 503-267-7716
Michael Forte 503-298-1177

Have feedback for Home Depot?