Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

I pay for a prime membership solely for the prime shipping option, and I still gets lots of packages delivered late. Currently waiting on two packages that are already past the arrival date and customer service can give no answers. All of these issues seem to be shipments coming from the fulfillment center so it squarely lies on Amazon. I should be getting a refund for these late items.

I ordered 3 face masks on the 17th of November. Did the free shipping. First time customer so I thought lets see how it goes. It was scheduled to be delivered to my house today by 10 PM. I did the order tracking. Received an email as well. Both stated your order was delivered and handed to a resident at 117 PM. No package was delivered. No one knocked on my door. No one at Amazon will give me information about why this happened. All they seemed to say was it was mis-scanned give it til tomorrow. They finally refunded me 2 items and replaced on with ""guaranteed delivery on Wednesday"". This is the only spot I could find to complain. Letting all my friends and family know not to order from them ever,

I specifically stated that the item should be left in "front of door," but it was left in the "mail room area." I did receive it after one of the tenants brought it to my office. I also stated that the hours are from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm, and I stayed at the office until 4:15 pm(11/12/2021) and had no delivery. CAN YOUR DRIVERS PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS? That is what it is there for!!!!!

I ordered a phone 2 days ago. I found it on their website sold by them $40 cheaper than what I had paid for it. This was through a third party seller now I get that third party sellers make their own pricing and do their own thing but Amazon is representing them on their website there shouldn't have to be I have to send one phone back it hasn't been right it will arrive tomorrow and hasn't been delivered yet I have to send that phone back reorder the phone today for the cheaper price and then wait for it to show up which is fine but it's a hassle to have to do all that when they should just be able to take care of it between themselves this makes no sense and it's a bad business model

Since I became a Prime Member delivery has extremely been delayed for everything I buy. Before delivery would take days and now it takes weeks or even more than a month. The delivery has become terribly bad.

I had a package delivered today. The package was left outside in the rain. There is a porch that packages can be delivered to that is accessible and can be seen from the road. The drivers are continuously delivering these packages to the garage door that has no covering. I have ordered a sign that says this but it still has not arrived (Also, ordered on Amazon).
I am unable to get this package because I am at work and saw it on the surveillance camera. I could see the driver put up his hood because the rain was coming down so hard but did not put plastic on my package or deliver it to another location.

Tara Elliott

Expecting delivery,Had estimated Time on Mobile phone for delivery ,Watch driver from window,didn't want to take the time to look ,Laziness,not perfessional Don Joslin

A driver should be told driving in our neighborhood is not his NEIGHBORHOOD! He delivered a package on Nancy way in riverside, Ca with windows down and Music BLARING SO LOUD YOU COULD HEAR IT ALL THE WAY DOWN THE STREET. And a block way…WE DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS AT ALL, ITS BAD ENOUGH WE LISTEN TO THIS ON THE WEEKENDS. BUT FOR A COMPANY BUSINESS TO COME INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND BREAK MY PEACE AND QUIET IS NOT OK! I ask driver at 4:00 p.m. to turn it down of course he could not hear me. Please inform your drivers to not drive into our neighborhood blaring music!!! We do not care to hear it…if it happens again I will file a complaint with the Riverside Police Dept, we have a noise ordnance in effect here…

I recently ordered a cabinet which came in two -70 pound boxes. It was pictured on the website as yellow. When I opened it up it was a hideous white honey oak. The color was totally unacceptable. I filed for a return - and received the label. I am 63 years old and disabled and had the two boxes taken to the ups store. when I got to UPS, they needed 2 labels since I had 2 boxes. I emailed amazon. they said its 48 hours and they needed to get a label from the third party. I called multiple customer service people while standing in the lobby at ups and got ahold of the "top" customer service who refused to help. he left me on hold for 20 minutes, then hung up on me. He refused to give me to a supervisor, he refused to acknowledge I had an issue. his only answer was to go away and come back when I had the second label. I had the boxes taken to UPS and no way to get them back home or back to UPS again. I could not get ahold of anyone. He refused to give me a different customer service person. the easy answer was to print me a label and charge back the shipping to the third party. he said its impossible. I didn't believe it at all. the only thing that worked was the nice UPS manager allowed me to leave the boxes there and email them the new labels when they arrived (which they did the next day). It was criminal and discrimination toward my age and disability. I am furious

What a lying cheating company, i have dealt with them for many years bought mega thousands of $$$$ of products, since Andy took over as CEO, the company is horrible, tomorrow I'm dumping all our investments in AMZ, there Customer Service is a fraud, scam and lies

I complained to customer chat they charged me for 2 pairs of shorts at 50 plus dollars each. They argued with me and did nothing. So I called. After arguing they agreed to credit my account. They NEVER did. I contacted chat again.. had a huge disagreement the not wanting to bother even looking it up. Switched nervous times to more representatives who didn't read the chat and would do the same thing. They said call and you will get the same answer.

An option was made for them to call me. Finally I said forward this chat have them read it and have them call me. Within 30 seconds they called and put me on hold. I hung up. I said you didn't follow directions. The did it again. And never called back.

I also have a discreprecency on identical bras ordered days apart never received. Also a 14.10 charge last month. I didn't order anything.

One guy cjeat with me he said he order mobile phone on cod but he order watch at place of cod now I want to return but don't have that guy amazon accont details

On September 17 I ordered 2 $100 Razer gift cards. One worked one would not. I called to complain and was told to call Razer. I called they tolt was Amazons problem. So I called you back . They took the information and said they would call me back o
me ir credit me due to the $100 gift card not working.
I am a loyal Prime customer and am furious this is till not resolved nor heard from anyone and Im out the $100. my email is flabuf14@gmail.com or phone is 716 861 0034
Bonnie Zimmerman

Not a complaint with Amazon itself, I have a complaint with the delivery. The driver turned around on our grass instead of backing out of the driveway.

Y’all took money out my account, I canceled my membership . I’m confused I why money was taken out my account . I’m going to have to find a number for y’all corporate office or something cause this makes no sense

I called to check on an order that I had sent in. He told me I had no order after giving my email address. I had just ordered other things in the past two weeks. I said so could you please tell me what I last ordered. The man on the phone said to me a dildo. I said excuse me he said a dildo and he hung up on me. What is wrong with that you people have people like that working there are you out of your mind for him to speak to a customer like that

order # 402-0069233-9779565
order date :- 17/09/2021
invoice number :- AMD2-363525
invoice date :- 19/09/2021

I couldn't on the phone. So place return request on 21/09/2021. And communicate with customer care officer and explain problem. And they place return request and they said the delivery biy will come to pick up phone by 29/09/2021 but he didn't come yet. So i talk with customer care officer and they said the delivery boy comes at 01/10/2021. But yet not come to received phone. And now they said they will come at 03/10/2021.

I bought a SAMSUNG Galaxy Book Pro 15.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Evo Platform Intel 11th Gen Core i7-1165G7 Up to 4.7 GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Win 10, Mystic Blue w/ GM Accessories for around $1200 dollars. Ordered on September 23, 2021 Order# 112-8039472-9985065. When I received the laptop the battery was at about 8% I tried to use the samsung charger that came with the laptop but the charger was bad. I contacted computers USA and this is the message they sent me...

Computers USA Hi, Sorry to here that. The item is 100% brand new. The item is under the limited warranty,please contact manufacturer to inquire the detail to fix it. They will take care of it. We're so sorry for the inconvenience. We're humbly to ask if you may consider removing/editing the feedback. You may follow the link below to do so: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201125570&r... We refund you $30 as compensation in this purchase. It usually takes 3-5 business days. And please let us know your idea for the solution. We sincerely believe we can solve the problem for you faster and more satisfactorily. Thanks for the understanding!

I then went out and purchased a charger for $50 at Best Buy and charged the laptop. At 100% charge I had only 3 hours of time before I would need to charge again. This laptop was supposed to have nearly 20 hours of battery life new. I then completed a battery recalibration on the laptop and recharged it to 100% this gave me about 8 hours of battery life. I then contacted Samsung directly to see if they would fix the laptop because a return to Computers USA is a loss of money and a scam! I explained the problem to Samsung and they basically told me they would not fix it and I needed to do a return or exchange through computers USA because the computer was essentially a bad product.

This is the return policy for computers USA Instructions from ComputersUSA
Please return the item with all the accessories, paperwork in the original retail box.

We will send the returned product to the third party to inspect the product condition. We will verify the serial number for all returns. For any return with wrong serial number, we will charge at least 50% restocking fee. 20% restocking fee will be imposed on any opened item returned, according to Amazon's return policy. For any return with missing parts/accessories, we will charge at least 30% restocking fee.
For any return with missing original retail box, 20% restocking fee will be imposed.

I have now lost 250 dollars on this and at no fault of my own.

I am now very worried that ComputersUSA will lie and say that I did not return all of the parts so I am taking photos of everything as I pack it up to return the item. And will try to keep all or part of the money...

I can't believe that Amazon allows sellers with return policies of this caliber. If you have a bad product you don't keep someone's money all of my funds should be refunded to me once the return is complete. The seller COMPUTERSUSA is responsible for bad products not the customer. I trusted them to send me a product that was in perfect working order and they did not. Taking 20% for restocking a product is ethically wrong when the product is bad to begin with.

Susan Priest

My name is reshma i have ordered below items 11/09/2021 Its showing deliverd item on 190/09/2021
to below address

Pls note that i didnt receive below item

Either u Deliver below item or return my money
ASWIN .S
VAIKUNDAM HOUSE NO SP 4/887(2)
CHEMPAZHANTHY, TRIVANDRUM
CHEMPAZHANTHY, KERALA 695587
India

RESIST+ Hand Sanitizer 500ml, 75% IPA, Isopropyl Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Order# 408-7427999-0621968

Amazon failed to chargeback $400 to the account which lead to a Chase (Amazon) credit card investigation. Following the investigation Chase reapplied the temporary hold of the $400. When this occurred, the transaction was reported to the credit reporting agencies resulting in a 14 point reduction. However, the $400 was never used or credited to the account.

I returned an item via dropoff at UPS on September 4. I checked on it for 2 weeks and it showed in transit on the Amazon website. Next, I tried calling. All I got were canned responses basically saying that they can't do anything until the item is returned to their warehouse. I could not reach anyone who could actually do something about my refund. I sent them the tracking # from UPS to no avail. This has to be the worst customer service I can remember.

Apparently my account was hacked. In addition on a separate level at the same time I had an issue with my email. To activate my Amazon account I need to answer questions one of which was to list the last 3 items I purchased. My husband purchased two items at the beginning of September. He is 76 years old, has Parkinson's and as a result has extreme memory loss. I don't know what he ordered in September and since I had an email problem, the items are not in my email. I did however give inforpmation to the customer service reps from my checking account with the item numbers of the things purchased. One was approximately $11 the about $20. Plus I ordered a book 3 dqys ago and gave them the title of the book. Plus I gave them items I ordered in the past 3 months. Plus I gave them the serial number of our KIndle. I have Fire TV stick that I just got less than 6 months ago. My TV is old and in the settings there is no indication of the serial number of the Fire TV. I don't know where to find this information on my TV but you certainly can see I ordered it in my past orders. All this was not good enough. I tried 4 times to get my account activated but no luck. I spoke to a rep last night named Kendall and he said that the account would be activated within 5 hours. He also sent me an email. And no activation occurred. I've been a customer for years and spend thousands of dollars every year. I want my account activated!

Received a notice that we are going to be charged for Wholefood groceries. This is a fee increase on top of Prime membership. We joined Prime to have this service for free. Now you are charging. This is a double charge and I am oppose to it. I am not going to shop wholefood and I am disappointed in this fee.

My beloved dad died. The first two times (08/2021I reached someone, they assured me by phone that his $79 gift card balance would be transfered to me. That was a lie both times.
I reached them again today. (9/23/21) first by chat then received a phone call. This time they offered to put it back to his credit card, which I've closed by now. They are keeping the funds. Today's rep says they can't transfer to my Amazon account.
This is so much extra trauma, hassle, and disservice over only $79.
I waited and waited. And followed up three times with them to find out I was wasting my time and lied to twice. I have other larger matters to settle. This has been hurtful and extremely wasteful of my time; each phone call costed up to half an hour.

I’m missing complaint service is absolutely ridiculous I ordered a £2014 With a card which then the account went overdrawn but I wanted to refund I asked them to refund it to me on a different card or pay me as a gift card balance so I could purchase the bed again I’d waited over six months to get this bed delivered and it had no chance of ever coming.with a card which then the account went overdrawn but I wanted to refund I asked them to refund it to me on a different card or pay me as a gift card balance so I could purchase the bed again I’d waited over six months to get this bed delivered and it had no chance of ever coming Amazon completely ignored me this money was from when I took the Department of work and pensions to courts to get my sickness benefits and it was supposed to be a new start Amazon totally blanked me ignored me didn’t listen to me I know I’ve lost that dream bed which was supposed to be a fresh start for myself I’ve ended up with a big huge box in my living room with a mattress what doesn’t fit my current bed I feel like I’m just absolutely fab day off at every stage I am not listen to ignored constantly. I also bought a German TV 43 inch to go into the TV which is now planted on my desk. So I can’t use my desk for the new business I’m trying to set up Amazon are a joke they do not feel like they have to listen to their customers or even treat them with respect anymore skin of a harsh awakening when they realise people are turning away from home because of the way they behave.

Dear Sirs,
"A" for amazon products, promptness and service! "F" is for amazons' customer service, their dishonesty, work ethic, and service. My acct is on hold for I'm not really sure why? The 1st email said "unusual payment activity" (was I paying too frequently on my credit card?) Then another email said my acct was related to an acct that the card had been involved in a dispute (not me). To get to the point, I call your customer service every 1-2 days trying to get my acct open, every time I call I get the same response -" the acct specialist will email you in 24hrs", or they sometimes say 24-48hrs. NEVER HAPPENS!. Every call I make, they say we have to fill out a form to be given to the acct spec. I ask them to add, " please tell me what is required of me to get my acct open?" ....... No email! No answer! No response! Worst of all, is being lied too. The last 2x I called Sept. 9& 11@1620 CT, I was told my acct would be reinstated in 2 hrs. Sham on the 2 of you! THAT did not happen either day. Disappointment every time I call. Lastly, I was verbalizing my frustration and that person just hung up on me.
So "A" for amazon and their outstanding service and product! And it's just fun to shop on Amazon! So please unlock my acct. And please tell me why my acct is on hold so it does happen again in the future. And finally "F" is for customer frustration!

I ordered luggage for a donation. I specifically ordered as Amazon seller and Amazon delivery. Amazon contracted with USPS for delivery on Sunday 9/5/2021. Amazon sent me an e-mail at 7:03 PM stating that USPS could not deliver and I needed to contact them to solve the issue. I called USPS and, of course they were closed. I called Amazon and after four attempts got someone in the call center who could not help and restated that I had to call USPS, your contract carrier. Have you ever attempted to call USPS and use their system? It is impossible! I called Amazon again and they said that I did not have to call USPS that was their job. I directed this person to the Amazon e-mail. She apologized and said I could call back on Tuesday. I called today and was told that the package was now out for delivery. Really, after I was told by Amazon that it could not be delivered. There must have been a modern day miracle. Remember, on Sunday it was on-hold and could not be delivered without information directly from me. Or maybe the Amazon contract carrier "just did not want to do the work and decided not to deliver." Not enough room here for the complete story, if you want to call me call my cell number in my account. I order as "Amazon as Seller and Amazon as Delivery" specifically to avoid these issues. I never expected Amazon to e-mail me and say "You have to contact our contract carrier"! I hope the package arrives before our donation deadline.

I placed a order on 26th aug and order will be delivered on 31th aug but my order is still not shipped very poor service.

Your drivers are coming down on our dead end street, and while it takes a minute to find a graveled spot to turn around, it is possible. Drivers are continually turning around in our yards, leaving ruts. I'm fed up!

An item I ordered for a specific event arrived and it was not like described at all and when I contacted customer service to get refund they continually argued with me and refused to do anything about it.

Order# 114-5648954-7302669

This order was for $30 for Mpow ear buds. They did not work correctly.. I applied for a refund. Amazon sent me the info for a return using a drop box. The next day I put the earbuds in the same package they were shipped in with the Amazon return label. I put the package in the drop box on Industrial Parkway in Knoxville, TN. Never heard from Amazon. I contacted UPS about this, but they said they would not go to the drop box without a tracking number from Amazon. I have been in this loop for 4 months. I am not at fault, yet I am out $30.
Could you at least send UPS tracking number to go to the box return the ear buds?
Angela Pressley

I ordered some red licorice. When I received The lid was slightly open and Security tape was gone.
I did not keep the licorice I was afraid that someone would eat it and get sick.
This is so unusual because I’ve never had to complain before

Team Amazon I have orderedKids watchFew days backBut foundDamaged the battery was not working properlyI am sharing you the order numberWhen I have got the cancel order the automaticallyIt was go on to the replacementIt's my requestPlease do not replacedAnd it get cancelled and refund my amount as soon as possible408-8620117-7844346

Amazon’s customer care is the worst service that I’d ever experienced in my life.They’ll send you email to pick your return stuffs, yet no one gives a shit to customers worth of time.They never call even after three days of given time.They’ll just ignore as they don’t want to return the refund.

IF I WAS ALLOWED I WOULD GIVE THIS DELIVERY A BIG ZERO. THE DRIVER SAID HE LEFT THE PACKAGE WITH A RESIDENT WHICH IS A LIE.
HE SET THE OVER $200.00 SONY SOUND BAR WITH SUBWOOFER ON THE BENCH OUTSIDE THE BUILDING. HE LEFT IT OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY ANYONE WALKING BY. THE BOX HAS WRIGHTING ALL OVER IT STATING WHAT IT IS WHICH WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO ANYONE TO STEAL. I HAVE LEFT INSTRUCTIONS TO COME INTO THE LOBBY BUZZ MY APT AND I WILL LET YOU IN TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO MY APARTMENT DOOR NOT THE BENCH OUTSIDE!!!
I AM VERY DISSATISIFIED WITH HIS LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM TO LEAVE A FULLY LABELED ITEM OUTSIDE.

EVERYTHING IS WRONG! PRIME VIDEO AND MY ORDERS NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

I am your prime member, i had purchased lots of products from you. From an account Nawaz and account Riya nawaz.
Now i faced big trouble from you. I have purchased turntabel with pattern edges and decorative items. At the rate of 500.
The items showed in the picture is very different, table not turning and those patern edges they showed and explained is pain. No patterns are there. Only plain.
Okai second issues, i tried to returned it three times. Called customer care. Sheduled a date three times. Got a call from delivery person, when i took the phone, there is silent means no sound or no response. Phone automatically disconnecting amd asking for reshedule date. I fed up of
this product, couldn't return it. Thought if i took prime membership i Will get better services. All the delivery person can easily identity my location. They gave this product without asking puor calling me. But now they want to call me to confirm. Okai fine, but when i receive their phone, no body is talking, its completely silence. Blank call.
Very bad and disappointed.

I have been waiting on a refund for over 14 business days. No one will process the refund when the item has been received.

I never bought Andrew Jackson part 3 but was charged for it. I changed my email password and on 5th debit card this year

Items ordered are shipping from another country. When reading the site information it said, ships in 2 to 3 days. If in the US why is it taking 30 days to arrive. Because it not shipping from the US. Amazon should state this on their site.

Female Amazon driver drove over two (2) loading ramps (damaging same) used for loading tractor grass mower onto courtyard island. Ramps were positioned on curb in support of tractor grass mower.

On Saturday May 29, 2021 at 1:40 PM a female Amazon driver delivered a package to a neighbors home at 21327 Knudsen Dr., Grosse Ile, Michigan, 48138. After making her delivery she returned to her truck and drove away and over two (2) ramps. Both ramps are clearly visible. Driver continued to drive away and knowing she had run over the ramps due to the rocking motion of her vehicle. Driver continued driving away without any concern to damage she caused.

I am requesting that Amazon replace my ramps and that the driver receive counseling in responsibility to driving on the roadways.

I am unable to transfer pictures from my phone to this site.

Because of hanging of Amazon order site I ordered thrice inadvertently . Requesting to cancel my all total orders which are repeated by default & refund my payment
My duplicate orders for cancellation are given below:
17107559579757940 -1item - Rs 358/-
17135229257590744-2items-Rs 716/-
17138140530357109-2items-Rs 716/-
17177797595016331-2items-Rs 716/-

I have contacted AMAZON several times about the defective TECHWARE PRO KNEE SUPPORT. Amazon reperesents that it has notified TECH PRO. Nothing has been done. I hereby demand return of the price I paid and tax, for this defective product. This is a FORMAL LEGAL NOTICE. I fully expect a response in writing in the next few days. Legal action is being considered.
Francis J. Tepedino
Attorney at Law
San Diego, CA.
condorgrup@aol.com

The order no 171-7797737-5409902 which I received on 18.05.2021is lack of one part namely "parts for steam inhale in mouth ",which I shown in up load picture .

I called Amazon support about my tv not registering to my device and csr named ADAM told me I would have to upgrade to the 39.99$ plan in order to watch Amazon prime video on several different devices in my home. I told him I did not want to do that and that I always pay 13.90$ monthly
Plan and have been able to watch it on several devices til now. He kept offering me the annual price and I stated specifically no I don’t want to pay in advanced annually of 119$ . I told him I pay monthly and thats all I will continue to
Pay is my original $13.90 plan amount. I told him do not charge my card or nothing because I do not want to purchase nothing and I hung up with frustration and he charged my card anyways the annual $119.00 plan because when I got off the phone with him there was a charge of Amazon prime to my debit card as soon as we got off the phone. I called customer support back and spoke with a lady who did say my card was charged for annual Amazon prime price and I was so mad bc I never told that man Adam to do that. Then the csr issued me a refund stating it would be back on my card in 3-5 business days. And then I called back to get some time of email confirmation of the refund and they kept telling me they couldn’t find the charge on my account until so many minutes later they found it and said I won’t get a confirmation email til
The funds are back on my card which doesn’t make since bc I should be able to
havr the confirmation email of my refund before the money is deposited back on my card from an unauthorized purchase that I didn’t agree to from Adam. Very upset !!!!

I returned a iPhone 11 and paid for overnight registered post. This made sure it arrived very quickly to Amazon Madrid. I asked they expedited the return as quickly as possible as I needed my mobile for working. Today is now 7 days since it arrived in Madrid Amazon and no return paid. The other thing which is extremely annoying is, that another cheaper item was posted after the iPhone and the credit went through in a few days

Sent an internet extender back and received no credit. Order #112-1018791-5469053.

I love amazon and i always buy from there. But for the first time i want to return an item that it is not good they are ignoring me. I have been waiting over a month for an account specialist to contact me about my return and every time i call its the same thing. “That they are going to fill out a form and its gonna take 24-48 hrs for them to respond” well it has ben a month and i haven't gotten a word about my return. I though amazon was better.

I called to Get Help to get into my account to place an order and the gentleman I got for a service rep . was Rude And UNHELPFUL. I AM Ready to pull my business from your company. I think I Deserve an Apology and hope you RETRAIN Your Phone Reps In Being HELPFUL and Problem Solvers in a Polite Way. I Spend Much Hard Earned MONEY with Your company and I Hope I get a Positive Response. I would hate to share this situation with my social networks . :(

I get library books and you replace expired ones with either white or black books that I can not remove this didn't happen on my old kindles . you want me to buy a book to remove them this is a unfair practice since I know that you used to remove them am very discussed with this

Amazon's shipping has become terrible. When I call customer service I am told Amazon is using private carriers who Amazon has no control over and they do not provide tracking numbers. Check my orders ending in 1436 and 8454. Both are days late and keep being rescheduled. Why should I continue to pay for Prime with such terrible delivery? Prime orders are taking 4-5-6 days to be delivered. If delivery does not improve I am cancelling my prime membership and shopping elsewhere. Steven Sherlock

A customer service representative named shane cancelled my order by accident and now i can't get my shoes on the date i needed them.

I sure your delivery people don’t like working on Sunday but standing in my yard and throwing my package on the porch is unacceptable. Maybe we should stop ordering from Amazon

Terrible customer service when it comes to possible fraud on account and account placed on hold.... No way to get a live person to assist you and the emails system they use is not working........ If I could give a negative rating I would....... It not the people in customer service it is terrible company policy

i have never gotten 2 day delivery in all the years i've had prime . maybe jeff bezos should focus on that instead of POLITICS AND BANNING CHILDRENS BOOKS , STOP THE CANCEL CULTURE

I’ve got a item bought through Amazon and it’s broken after a few months. It’s a stool so difficult to return to company and you can do a return or exchange but can’t contact the supplier to notify them of a poor product.
I feel after being used a few times it shouldn’t break.

Can I please have some communication so I can get a replacement or refund

My gift card expired in nov 2020 , since then I am regularly calling customer care or chatting ,,I am getting the same commitment every time I call of 3-5 days,, can u PlZ chk is the tat is not done of 3-5 days ,,

I must say the customer service is pathetic.
Raina chawla
-Gift Card ID: #6014850682564236
Amount - 490rs
Registered no- 9811628639
Id- raina2307@rediff.com

Disappointed by amazon i waited for more than a month for my order which was expected by 15march n by 13march they are telling me dat ur order is not confirmed to dispatched.very disappointing...i had order on 26 jan..

AMAZON PRIME is now 10 DAYS Delivery !!

Amazon promises of quick delivery are just LIES!

I received a package from Amazon with merchandise that I didn't order. And it's highly unlikely that this was a gift. Order included a black garden hose, some headbands, and black Q-tips. Order #114-8914063-1449035 is what's referenced with regards to the return. I chatted on-line with Deepa, who likes to use the phrase "lemme check" when asked a question. As a customer service manager, I would give her a 0 on her service evaluation for that, and additional training.

I received the return label, but my problem is - who sent this to me? My information was used without my consent. Who initiated this order? It doesn't appear that I was charged for this. The order doesn't appear in my order history. Was another account created in my name?? How do I get this information? And do I need to get my lawyer involved?

Susan Kingsley

I am a reseller who implements the dropshipping business model on the Amazon website.I have listed products that do not comply with Amazon's security policies.I did not willingly do this.I am so sorry for that.For this reason Amazon has suspended my account on July 25th.For this, I wrote a appeal letter to Amazon.But nine days passed, they haven't sent me an answer yet.They keep my money inside and I need this money to pay my credit card debt.I am aware of the mistake I made, but I am also a customer of Amazon as well as being a seller but they make me victim.I demand that my grievance be resolved as soon as possible.

Today Aug 1, 2020, the Amazon delivery driver caused considerable damage to my landscaping with his oversized delivery truck smashing 2 rare rose bushes I have had for 26 years and crushing several perennials including columbine and obedience plants plus imbedding landscape boulders into the soil. I am 73, disabled and a master gardener. The driver did not wear a mask and did not apologize for his destruction. My husband had to personally guide him out of our narrow circular driveway as his vehicle could not make the curve. I am angry and devestated by this incident. I would like to be reimbursed for the damage. Thank you.

Followed a Prime delivery truck into a drive through Post Office drop off lane to mail some letters. The driver parked the truck and proceeded to walk into the building. We waited several minutes before he returned and drove away. I don't think this would be tolerated by your company to intentionally block a drive through drop off area when he could have parked in any other area to drop something off. This occurred on July 27, 2020 at approximately 10:20am Central Time.
A picture of the vehicle is attached.

I received a coffee order today, after requesting DECAF. The 80 cup order was not only not decaf, but the capsules were not even close to being able to fit a Nespresso machine. Amazon specifies that this order is not returnable, so I will keep the entire shipment as a reminder that Amazon is perhaps less than honorable in their advertising. Too bad, guys but you just lost a customer.

I have an extremely high gate, and my order was thrown over the gate. My order was two cameras and I am unable to check them to see if they were broken due to being thrown over my gate. Normally my deliveries are placed next to the gate on the outside with no issues. When I am able to hook up the cameras Im hoping that they are not damaged due to the landing after being thrown so far. Encase they are damaged, Im writing this as some form of documentation that it was a concern of mine as soon as I found my package

I ordered alcoholic wipes on March 28. They were shipped shortly.. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM AND THE LAST MESSAGE FROM.YOU WAS THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHEN I would receive them. Your message on your website is that you were treating health and safety products as a priority. I think alcohol wipes is a priority,but I have not received them and there is no information about when they will artive. I used your form to contact the seller, but there has been no response. I would like to receive alcohol wipes, but you have made it next to impossible.
#112-4263638-2397026

I recieved a email stating I needed to verify my payment method and was locked out of my account. I currently use a prepaid greendot visa and due to the fact its prepaid theres no billing statement and amazon refuses to unlock my account. I have 566.00 worth of Amazon gift card balance loaded to my account and am unable to use it due to this issue. Ive screenshot the transaction history 4 times and still am denied verification the gift card balance is also not transferable to another account. This entire fiasco is over 2.16 as well. I am beyond furious

One day my password was no good. I followed the protocol of getting another password and then my nightmare started.
I noticed they had credit card info that was not mine and wanted to verify the expiration numbers. Well, I couldn't do that because it wasn't my credit card. Then I go through all the hoops and finally, I think I'm home free when they ask me what date I purchased Amazon. A long time ago don't remember the date. I gave them my credit card number that I had just purchased the day before. they said basically too bad so sad. I keep getting shoved to one person to another. I gave them all the information. I have been a customer for a long time. I couldn't believe your customer service. they said that I was locked out for too many attempts.

Contacted Amazon regarding my account being hacked. They stated it would be taken care of within the week. 6 weeks later, spoke with Amazon many times, Account continues to be locked, Kindle has been wiped clean, and no one can or will help. E-mails are stated to be forthcoming, Fraudulent activities has not been resolved, no division can offer a plan to remedy or a person to contact.

Dear sir my order no 406-1641746-2394751 as per tracking record material delivered but we I am not received material

Order ID: 407-2259768-3337963

I have ordered a bycycle on 22 January from Amazon received the product on 27 January and placed a return request for the product same day as I have received a damaged product and the part of the product was missing.Since 27 January I have placed the request 7 times in counting through amazon app through mail.Contacted the customer care several times.The customer care is just accelating the master dropping down mail.The delivery team is reverting back and declining the order day by day and no action has been taking up.This is to request kindly look in the matter on priority basis.Otherwise I have to accelate the matter in consumer forum as it's been 7 days now.As I am just stuck the oder is to be replaced.So I am not getting the other till it's been picked up.

The Essential Oil I purchased in this order is defective.

I purchased the Essential oil because it was an "Amazon's Choice" product. I have purchased Essential from several different companies through Amazon and I've never had a problem with the product. The Peppermint Essential Oil purchased in my order#114-715886-2598612 has damaged my Dining Room Table and Dresser in my bedroom, both brand new.

When I received the Peppermint Essential Oil, I poured some into my diffuser on my Dining Room table and a small amount spilled on the table. I didn't notice the spill until a few hours later when the paint in the area of the spill was erased. Then I took the diffuser to my bedroom dresser, where it has been used since I bought the new furniture. The diffuser has always set on a napkin to help spills & drips. After using the Peppermint Essential Oil in my diffuser for only two days It splashed on my dresser. When I tried to wipe it up with the napkin (which is what I've done with other Essential Oils, with no problem) parts of the napkin stuck to the dresser and there are spots of paint missing on the dresser (I have attached pictures for you to view). I am also attaching receipts of my furniture.

Please contact me to let me know how you will resolve this problem.

I had two parcels, both not delivered by DHL to my home address but just dumped at a DHL service point. When I contacted Amazon customer service in Germany with all the evidence that DHL simply were not doing their job and asked if they could raise this with DHL it was simply waived away as there was nothing they could do. What a non service and poor performance!

I am a prime member. Placed an order for 2 items on Tues July 16th. Order to be delivered Fri July 19 by 9pm. Received an email at 6p.m. about a delivery delay. Email stated if I do not get the items by Wed. July 24th to contact Amazon. Unacceptable so after trying to contact Amazon requesting a call back which never happened, decided to try their messenger service and got someone who helped me albeit numerous typos in his messages, in addition to me having to restate I wanted the refund to be credited to my CC rather than to a gift card decided to cancel the order.

Been on the phone with Amazon for 3 days now!!!! 1st day over 2 hours, 2nd day 1 hour, 3rd day 1hour 41 minutes!!! Thats ridiculous! I have a Newborn, my Husband is working and I'm trying to pack up the house by myself! I shouldn't have to be on the phone that many days for that long. And one of your reps hung up in my face, another gave me wrong ínformation an this last one Fernando G. was very not compassionate or friendly or helpful.

I called amazon customer service on July 19th and spoke to a man named Harry C. I explained to him that I bought a radio that cost me almost 100 dollars on amazon and that it broke and how i only used it a few months out of the year and it was stored the rest of the time. I explained to him that I wanted to see what could be done about it. He got loud and rude and told me that there's nothing they can do and than he said that they don't have a lifetime warranty with a rude and obnoxious attitude. If you decide to hire and keep employees who speak to customers like this than I will take my money elsewhere.

Wouldn't give one star but it was the only option. I order from Amazon minimum 2 to 3 times a week. I received an email from Amazon saying I had a five dollar credit on an ebook. Only reason I loiked and got one. After I purchased it, it asked me if I wanted to put itbon kindle. Then I was tild kindle books wouldn't count? Next time I went to that book page it suddenly only had a kindle option ti purchase and my app stopped giving me any information on any of my book orders. Then cutomer service supposedly refunded me with no way to check it and said if I purchased the book again I would recieve the credit. Again with no way all of a sudden to see the information in my purchase. After HOURS!!!!! getting the run around with customer service after repeatedly asking for a refund and a email as proof they said theyd email me proof. I can't believe after being such a loyal customer and all my repeated purchases weekly that I could be treated with such terrible service and they were literally really jerks. Ive never had that problem before. I hope you can find who I talked to twice, it should be recorded and teach them how to do their job or get rid of them. Im SO AGGRAVATED from their handling or should I say not handing my problem and it seems like doing their job that I am considering removing your app since I cant check anything customer service doesn't want me to see obviously and just stop using Amazon altogether and telling my family and friends how I was treated after all my business and possibly getting them to quit using you also. Im sure you probably dont care anymore than your customer service department but surely it is no way to do business.

I am appalled that I called customer service to inquire about my package being late with a prime membership. Instead of helping me they cancelled my membership. Basically they told me goodbye who cares leave. After so many years as a customer I was cancelled. I guess my years of business doesn’t mean anything.

just had 2 items deliver. the driver put the 2 boxes on the hood of my suv when he took the boxes off he scratch my suv. Don't know if those scrathes
will come off. I do belived that you need to retrain all your drivers. I might have to make a police report if the scrathes don't come off. also I might start buying from ebay if the delivery drivers don't get any better.

In the middle of the current heat wave my front AC unit died. I ordered a replacement from Amazon on 7/16 with guaranteed delivery by 7/19. UPS attempted delivery on 7/18 at 1 PM (thank you). Unfortunately, it is not clear when ordering that someone has to be home to receive it, so UPS took it back and will deliver today by 8 PM. The temperature in the house is 84F as I type this. Had I known that delivery required someone to be home I would have taken a different route.
Your management needs to know that your website does not warn people of such eventualities and it should. This is poor customer service.

I ordered plants from Handpicked Nursery for a total of $65.89. All but one of the plants has survived. I followed the instructions carefully. I have been gardening for over twenty years and considered myself to be knowledgeable about care of plants delivered. I have not had any problems in the past. These plants arrived quite late after I ordered them and were in less than quality condition upon arrival. I took them out of the packaging immediately and proceeded to follow the recommended instructions.

There have been two emails sent to Handpicked Nursery but no one has returned my emails - been two weeks now.

I would like a refund on the plants, please.

amazon returen id :dnHrKJPkRRMA,ORDER ID :405-6350689-2380310 .SO PAYMENT NOT RECIVED PLEASE HELP ME" in Amazon.in Help.

Amazon prime listed they had Amazon 7 tablets on prime day said on the site there in stock and available for 2 day shipping I brought items waited the two day got a message confining it would be shipped by Wed this week nothing came in called them they stated there out of stock so the basically lied on there site saying there in stock now I have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for my others no added discount no appologie they don't care worst service ever

New out of package defective memory card. Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3)

I purchased this card as the Amazon recommended device for the dash camera which it was intended to be installed in. The camera indicated defective card. I went through the process of returning it to Amazon, which in the past, has been easy and of little inconvenience. I was very surprised when I learned it would have to be returned through Kohl's Department store Amazon drop off and return. This caused the return to be an hour long process, long line at customer service, one agent on duty and a twenty mile drive to my nearest Kohl's Department Store.

AMAZON ARE YOU LISTENING ??????. This is a lousy return policy!!!!! IT STINKS!!!! please value your customers more than this, give your customers a choice, drop into nearest UPS box like in the past, or return it at Kohl's if the customer chooses to do so.
Some entrepreneur is baying at your heels, and customer-no-service policies such as this will give them the opening they need to become a major competitor to Amazon

Mr. Bezos, please halt this customer inconvenience at once.

You can see from my records that 2 months ago I purchased from you a new note 8. The description from Samsung on Amazon said it was fully submersible to 5 feet. It fell in the water at no more than 2 feet and died. I called Samsung service and they said the phone was not submersible (despite it clearly portrayed as such on Amazon)and not covered for warranty. One salient advantage of my signing up and using Prime is your guarantee.Please send me what I signed up for..."a fully submersible" Samsung Note phone at no extra charge and refund the money I spent on the fraudulent phone.
It gets worse. I went again to Prime and ordered a renewed Note 8 phone and here is what happened. 1. the package was never delivered to my address 695 County Road Lake Junaluska, nor was any message left for attempted delivery. 2. Because this is a vacation address I posted 2 large signs on the front of the house saying AMAZON and my last name. Still no delivery 3.When I went on line to research where it was I was given an 800 number but what I am awaiting is a new phone, mine being damaged (you just read that story) Cannot call because I do not have phone and no email address given nor name of transport, just 800 numbers.4. I finally went to the local Verizon store to use their phone where I spoke to your staff. She said it was at the Junaluska post office and connected me to them.The post office confirmed that it was there. However after a trip to that post office they told me it was at the Waynesville post office .Again whey was it not delivered to my address that was confirmed, per usual. A stroller from you was delivered a week? 5. I finally retrieved it and went back to Verizon to have it connected.However the IMEI number revealed that it was lost or stolen merchandise which they could not hook up. Result: huge stress and delay, and no phone to date. I am in a strange town by myself with no phone for over a week. Maybe I will get one on Monday but as things have been going I doubt it. This is a truly remarkable tale of bad product management, delivery and customer service which leaves me disconnected from the world( GPS mapping, no ability to contact for help in am emergency) and more inconvenience and stress than I could have imagined having dealt successfully with Prime for man years.

Please expedite and actually deliver a new, working, submersible Samsung Note phone at no additional change and refund me the money for the one that sank. That is only fair. I am st 695 County Road Lake Junaluska N.C 28745. sejasin@gmail.com

I HAVE ADDED INSTRUCTIONS ON MY ORDER FROM AMAZON NOT TO LEAVE ANY PACKAGES ON THE GROUNDS IN FRONT OF MY COMPLEX. I INSTRUCT THE DELIVERY PERSON VIA THE "SPECIAL ADDED INSTRUCTIONS BOX" ON MY ORDERS TO EITHER RING A SPECIFIC NEIGHBOR OR TAKE MY PACKAGE BACK TO BE PICKED UP OR RE-DELIVERED. MY LAST ORDER WAS LEFT ON THE GROUND IN THE RAIN BY A DELIVERY PERSON. I AM MORE THAT ANGRY.

I had a terrible time with customer service , ordered a chain for my Harley on Monday and paid for 2-3 day delivery to make intime for Harley convention, Wednesday I che k tracking and says pending , call customer service and she tells me it’s out of stock for 2 more weeks. We check and shows two left!?? Says will cancel order and give me a $10 coupon for my headache , I find another chain sold by amazon go to purchase and no discount ! Call another customer service rep and could hardly hear her for the crying babies in background, got disconnect 3 times , she called me back twice and after the third time no call back from her , no $10 coupon/ discount, no Harley convention, I understand working from home , I get that. But it’s very difficult to explain a problem with screaming kids in the background,

I'm beginning to wonder why I am paying over $100 for Prime service that boasts two day delivery and fails to provide it sometimes. I placed an order last night 7.16.19, Order# 113-1935125-9069053, and see that it wont arrive until Friday, 7.19.19. Amazon often times does not deliver until late in the evening, which would make this order more of a three day delivery. Three day is still good, but you set the bar at two and I agreed to pay for two. Normally, I would overlook this since the items were not a two day necessity on my end and due to such satisfactory service most of the time, however, my last order also failed to meet the two day arrival, actually taking four days, Order# 112-2905043-9688267. I feel Amazon generally does a great job, but I feel in these instances, some kind of credit is due.
Thank you.

During prime day I purchased a Lego set for $90; a over 50% discount. Wow, was excited to get it. But then they claimed it would arrive in 1 to 2 months. I tried to cancel less than 24 hours and was denied, claiming the shipping process had begun..

A few hours later I get a text that it’s been shipped and on it’s way. It arrived the next day, without a shipping box, left in the open for possible theft.

Their return policy doesn’t allow returns without a box, so I wasn’t offered an alternative to return the item unless I spend more money for the return. Still waiting for a solution. Besides the waste of time and inconvenience, Amazon doesn’t live up to their services, especially the disabled.

It seems that lately I have a real problem with my orders. Half of what I order is lost in transit.
How is this possible in a multi-billion dollar corporation?
Why should I bother to order on amazon anymore?

I just got a letter from a collections agency. Apparently I owed you (Amazon) .60 Cents. It says it was supposed to be taken out of a checking account but the account was closed, none of my accounts have been closed. I called amazon they told me to call a company called telecheck, telecheck asked for my checking account number and then said do you have another checking account. I said no, so they couldn't help me. What I want to know is why Amazon does not send a bill to tell you that you owe .60 Cents. No, they just send it to a collection agency so that I now owe $25.60. Since I can't figure out a way to talk to amazon about this, I have become very frustrated. You would think a company as big and well know as Amazon would be able to tell me how this happened. (I talked to 2 people at amazon) You would also think that Amazon would have in place a department to help people with this problem. If I'm not able to talk to anyone at amazon that can tell me what happened, I will soon be severing ties with Amazon.

Dear Amazon,
This is my humble request to solve my query with this order # 406-0112448-2062779, there are 2 items still not received since long time and in my status its showing already delivered but in actual not yet received, if I am chatting with Customer Care they are unable to solve my query, for that I attached a chatting history, you know same item I ordered before and facing problem then I contact with amazon CC then make it return and they said the problem will be solve soon, then I ordered again and my item still not received.
Note: In this order no. there was 3 item but I request for 1 item to make it return and they also cash back but only for 2 items I am facing problem since long time.
Note: Deliver my Item or return cash back.
This is my request to deliver my item and solve the query please.
Thanks
Arzoo

Order# 111-4456079-5450628 I find a promotional deal at Amazon I place an order and when it comes for me to receive the package, it doesn't get delivered. What I get instead is a make-believe that Amazon tries to deliver a package to me, but it can't deliver it, my package got throwing by some door floor outside an apartment with a picture taken that's it wouldn't even show the apartment number your so call proof of delivered and that is in my opinion because they never intended to deliver the package in the first place. So when I call Amazon a replacement isn't possible and Amazon refuses to give me the actual subject-it retail value so the I can re-order-it, in other words, Amazon expect me to pay $120.00 a year for a service that Amazon wouldn't take responsibility for and this is coming from one of you so call supervisors or managers, first I get transfer to the delivered dept. responsible for losing my package and when I ask for a supervisor the supervisor has even lest options resolving the problem all they want is to give me my money back and my discount is gone with the wind. What is the use to get a good deal you if you are not going to deliver in the first place? with "Walmart", I get to choose my delivery carrier and they take responsibility for that to be delivered, but not with Amazon and then Amazon fails to deliver on top of it, do not expect me to renew your so call promotional prime membership with this kind of service. it's just an insult to my intelligence.

I had about 8000 songs on a 128gb USB storage I bought. It worked on the computer but not in the car. I contacted Amazon and the customer service person said “that’s easy, ill walk you through it” Following his instructions to a t, every song was erased and gone forever. I was going to transfer from one HD to another but the new hadn’t arrived yet. Wiped that old one and sold it. Talked it’s an Amazon supervisor who basically said Oh, Well. He refused to give me his last name, the name of his boss or the corporate office number. I asked again for the info I requested and he disconnected our conversation. I am out thousands because I listened to their customer service dept.

Bad as fuck. I called to cancel the order two times because it going to a wrong address and the service promised I’m getting the refund and the item won’t be shipped for sure. And it’s telling me it’s delivered now and it hasn’t be canceled. Totally wastes time

The people that are delivering my packages aren't coming to the door knocking or ringing the door bell. They are just throwing the packages on the ground in front of the door or in the dirt in front of the door to be stolen by package thieves. Please correct this problem. Thank you.

Today at about 2:30 pm eastern time I went to purchase one hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - 120 Can Mini Fridge.
It had a four-year warranty offer which I declined. I purchase this product using my Amazon Prime store card. I left the internet page went back to shopping, I review my order and noticed a three-year plan for just under $60.00. so I clicked on it and an email came up though everything was good. Then an email came up saying the Amazon Prime card was declined, so they used a Debit card which was on file as an alternate means of payment. Then another email came up saying I purchased two Mini Fridges and one three year warranty WOW!
So five calls to the services department left me with one question, who authorized someone to pick another credit card from my account without notifying me on their decision? Your service department told me it will be 7 to 10 business days before that money was back in my account.
The original Amazon Prime card had a six-month payment option which I took. So tell a little bit about how you are investing my $620.00 for the next 10 days, while that money is now blocked from my use. I must go home now and tell my wife our Debit account is basically frozen for the rest of the month.
Maybe I could get a "Go Fund me page" going while Mr. Bezos invests my money.
Thanks, Jeff
Dennis

What the heck happened to your delivery practices. Found my shipment 1/8th mile from my house in a hay field. Received e-mail stating my delivery was delivered in a secure location, and thank goodness with a poor picture. In the dark the hunt begin, finally after an hour package was found in a hay field beside a corner fence post. What the heck Amazon, straighten up or business will collapse.

So when I ordered my headphones and received them, there was a piece of paper that stated that this product had a one year warranty. My headphones completely quit working within 3 months and weren't subjected to abuse or water damage so I tried to contact betron to complete this warranty. Betron sent me to their support which is on Amazon and I have yet to hear back so I made a call. The person on the phone was very rude and said that I wouldn't be able to use the warranty because Amazon didnt offer it and that I needed to go through the manufacturer. I just want my product replaced.

Couldn't get a answer regarding my package not being delivered. I had rude supervisors and customer service representatives.

Have feedback for Amazon?