Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

After almost 3 hours on the phone and having to download 4 different apps the rude customer serve guys(3rd one I got transferred to) just hung up on me after telling him I couldn’t just run to Walmart. No of it made sense and it was already hard to understand due to a language barrier. They did not explain why I couldn’t just get a refund to my account for the 5 items I never received and just kept telling me to try other means such as Venmo and cash app which I use neither. It was the most unprofessional customer service I’ve ever dealt with and came off as very sketchy!

The FireTV I have had for less than 1 year is stuck on the loading screen. I have attempted all troubleshooting to no avail. The TV remains stuck on the loading screen and will not move to the actual TV. I have chatted with Amazon (where the TV was initially purchased) and they have led me through all the troubleshooting steps, which have not worked. Factory reset options are not working, and basic reset is not working as well. The TV remains stuck on the loading screen and will not load to anything else despite multiple attempts over several hours. I was on a call with Samantha from Amazon's customer service department from 4:07pm-4:39pm (after being on a chat with Megha from 3:06pm-4:07pm). Samantha was extremely unhelpful and wouldn’t allow me to speak with a manager despite multiple requests. She declined to give me a number to call back if Insignia is unable to help me. She declined to give me any additional information to identify her or the problems with this call. She eventually ended up ignoring me and not responding to me at all so I had no choice but to hang up.

Order number 111-37015609527452 two packs of Febreze air fresheners. The box is damaged. Oil and glass everywhere. I understand I cant return it but I want a full refund of 30.00. It is not my fault

I also made a complaint a while ago, someone opened another account in my name and used my bank details in a different email address and I have made complaints after complaints and I still have the items here waiting for a return label to send back to you to get my money back and no one has helped me at all,I would not mind but it’s items I don’t need or would used, talk about theft in front of your face.

I had customer service call me to see what was going on with my Amazon account because everytime I have ordered something over the past 2-3 months after placing the order a few days later usually the day it should be delivered it will say payment revision needed and we get a refund to our cards. I wanted to know why this keeps happening, if there is something wrong with the website and why/ if I can get notified when that message comes up cause I get nothing. The customer service representative I talked to was very unhelpful and just kept telling me that the order was okay cause I had fixed it already but that wasn't even the reason I was calling for help and proceeded to ignore my questions and talk over me and then hung up on me as well. I was not rude or malicious in anyway I am a CCR myself. She was not professional and did nothing to help me. I spend a lot of money on Amazon subscriptions and products and I am not happy with the customer service I received.

My problem I had with Amazon is that I order a bed from them. It was promised to be delivered between 6am and 9am. At 9:05 it still wasn't here. I called Amazon and was on the phone with the representative when it was marked delivered. I walked to my door and nothing was there. I told the representative and he tried calisthenics driver a few times but he didn't answer. I got switched to a different representative and she tried calling the driver still no answer. She could tell I was getting upset because now I'm late for work so she tried once more. He finally answered and said he must have delivered it to the wrong address. How could he deliver it to the wrong address when you have to put a code in just to get into my building. I feel like he knew he was going to be late thought I was going to be sleep and deliver it as soon as he could. He lied to them and lied about delivering the package and they didn't help me at all.

failed to deliver my package to correct address. even the delivery driver left was a picture that was not my address. despite this all, I had to fill out an incident report 10 times literally for a replacement package. when I asked repeatedly to file a complaint against customer service, the customer service representatives hung up in my face. Terrible customer service accountability and no real effort to provide elevation when they made a mistake. will not be ordering anything else from Amazon again.

I ordered three items did same day delivery, received one and then two were "attempted delivery". I contacted the representative and they said it would be delivered by 8am the next day. It was not delivered. I then messaged another rep to follow up and they said it was lost and they could refund the items but not the delivery but would follow up. I then contacted a rep to explain the situation and was treated rudely and then the chat was ended by the rep. See images below

Your phone rep needs to have better English communication skills. Could have solved my problem in 5 minutes versus wasting my time and yours. Made me put an app on my phone to solve a problem but was not comfortable doing it. All I needed an clarification what my bill was for what I had purchased and charged on my credit card March 15,22 for $60.18. I finally hung up found it out myself.

Your Driver's need to slow down in my neighborhood. The name of my neighborhood is called Parkside in Lexington, South Carolina 29072. The speed limit is 25 MPH. The second thing is your driver's need to TURN onto the correct side of the road. When your drivers in the blue vans make the Left Turn off Garden Arbor Drive in Lexington, SC 29072 onto Wilmington Lane in Lexington SC 29072 they are turning onto the wrong side of the road & if there was another vehicle coming your driver would hit the other vehicle head on, plus my driveway is right there & I could get hit as well. I live right on the corner where this is constantly happening, and I am tired of seeing this. I do have Video surveillance cameras for day & night so I do have these violations on video very clear video. This is not a good look for Amazon at all & it's just a matter of time before an accident happens. There is also a STOP Sign right on the corner of Wilmington Lane & Garden Arbor Drive & your driver's need to come to a complete STOP there. This needs to be addressed & I am giving you Amazon the Opportunity to correct this. If this does not get corrected I will go to Law Enforcement & show them my video's of these violations & have them handle this. I will also report this to Law Enforcement & they will come out here & see what your driver's are doing violating the Laws of the road. This is everyday, not just occasionally. Either way still not good. Mainly this is a safety issue. Fed-Ex and UPS come back here in my neighborhood as well & they don't drive like this. Cameras don't LIE, Make sure your employee's know I am watching, and there better be some better driving going on back here. I am not attaching no images. However, like I said earlier if this continues to happen I will show Law Enforcement the images I have. Better yet I will have Law Enforcement back here in my neighborhood patrolling to catch your driver's doing this if this does not STOP.

Your delivery man had to turn around at our closed gate. It was closed because you said package would come Saturday to Monday! Your driver tore up our lawn by the gate; obviously thought he could drive across wet grass and got stuck. Trucks turn around out there all the time, so this was truly avoidable. We have pictures if you want them sent to you, please send email with e-address. I think YOU should repair the mess the driver made-to our lawn and mud everywhere.

Amazon is allowing sellers to gouge the public. Cat food I purchase is Pro Plan Chicken and Cheese, usually through chewy.com. A case of it usually runs in the low $30s but now that Chewy is out of stock, Amazon sellers are now selling it between $50-80 a case. This needs to stop. Amazon is well aware of this happening.

i am a Prime Member. I live in an apartment. When I order packages. I like them to be delivered i front of my door so they won't get stolen. I specify that. They did it a few times, But stopped. A package got stolen. It was replaced. Customer service talked to the driver. They delivered my packages to my door. Then, they stopped. They would leave them downstairs again. It was stolen. I complain. They hung up on me. They gave me my money back. They have gotten rude. The drivers are lazy. I have been a customer for years. They weren't like this. They become so unprofessional, rude, lazy, and inconsiderate.

Never buy expensive items on Amazon.

I recently purchased a 900 dollar tv. The item never arrived and yet Amazon marked it as delivered. After a few rounds of painful communications and so many times of being put on hold with customer service, I was told the only suggestion Amazon can provide is for me to report to the police and come back with a complete police report, because the item lost, stolen or misdelivered is a "high value product".

Although I already filed a report after feeling a strong disappointment and anger to Amazon, as easily anticipated, there hasn't been any response from the police yet (how can they accept and issue reports for each missing delivery?). Despite that I only clicked a place order button, consequently it meant to me to pay an expensive lesson fee to learn that Amazon does not want to be responsible to customers at all for their poor logistics handling and expensive merchants they sell.

In my opinion, if a retailer is unable to handle risks of selling a product, they should not sell it from the beginning. Pushing away the customers to share all risks and responsibilities with local police obviously does not meet anyone's expectations to Amazon as a self-called "world's most custermer centric" company.

I ordered some Miss Me Jeans on Amazon a few months back for over $100 a piece. I really liked the fit, so I splurged on them. Yesterday I was shocked to see the outside seam on the leg of a pair of them had come apart leaving a big hole!! I called customer service who told me to contact the manufacturer. I was surprised by this, I ha always had great service when it came to exchanges or refunds. I asked to speak to a supervisor three times before I was transferred to someone who said same thing rudely. I dont know if a supervisor or not, II did nothing to cause defect and it was obviously a defect. I cant e the only one. ive never had this happen with the cheapest of jeans so to have it happen to $100 jeans i was shocked. I contacted MissMe jeans and theyre policy is if you by from an authorized third party to go through them with proof of purchase.

My account was blocked by Amazon for a reason that I was not explained. I called and called for the past two weeks every other day and each time I was told someone would reach out to me in the next 24 hours and nobody did. I just receive a no reply email from the Amazon security team but nothing is resolved. I called the corporate and was very UNIMPRESED by the person that I talked to, he had a short fuse and did not want to listen to my complaint and kept saying that if not resolved in the next 24 hours I should call them back. I will cancel my account with this company once I can access it as I need some information from there. This is too much and the customer service is the absolute WORST that I have ever encountered.

I put in a order for cat food and mayonnaise, got a email saying my items had been delivered handed to resident this is not true as I was at work, got home after a 12 hour shift to find no items at all, went round to neighbors to ask if they had taken anything in but no, one of my neighbours said they had see that item were in front of the front door, my delivery instructions state to not to do this, so I contacted Amazon to tell them, they told me nothing they could do unless I got a police report! So after spending some time on the phone to no success of any refund or proper help, I had to then get a taxi as I don't drive to get my cats some more food, now I'm £25 pounds out if pocket and have to get the police involved about something that is not my fault and if the driver had took note of my delivery instructions could of been avoided, Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world and to be treated this way is unacceptable, I feel so let down by this.This is not the way you treat your customers.
I look forward to hearing from you with a solution
Mrs Jackie Ross

Two of my orders in the past month have started from Phoenix, AZ then shipped to Riverside, CA and 2nd to Las Vegas, NV before proceeding to my home address in Mesa, AZ which is a half hour from Phoenix. This makes no sense.

I had someone order airpods on my account without my permission. Luckily the package came to my house and I returned it. I have yet to receive my refund and I have been getting the runaround from Amazon for months. I even contacted the better Business bureau and still nothing. UPS lost the package and Amazon is supposed to have an agreement with them where I get refund the money but still nothing. So because they let someone hack my account and charge without questioning it I am stuck eating $195.

I wrote a book when I was living as a homeless disabled veteran. Amazon has been selling my book for 10 years and refusing to pay me my royalties. First time I was on the phone with Amazon they said no one has bought my book and I know it's a lie because I bought live books from them twice and two other people I know of bought my books from them at the same time Amazon is saying they haven't sold any. I found out yesterday Amazon is now selling my book on Kindle and now they're going to deny that. I'll be talking to the Judge Advocate General's office and I'll let Amazon lie to them which can constitute a felony because they are a government agent. Amazon is stealing from veterans. I'm having money taken out of my account every month can I don't know how Amazon tapped into my bank account

I returned a HOTT cd player because it was faulty. I gave HOTT a bad review and now they are constantly harassing me via emails to change my bad review. They keep offering me money incentives to change my review--in essence, they are trying to bribe me! I will not change my review. I feel bad that AMAZON has on its site such an underhanded company selling items to customers.

I recently submitted a complaint relating to a charge made against my account, and received a resonse as follows:
Subject: Your Amazon.com account activity has been reviewed

Hello,

After reviewing your Amazon.com account, we did not find any unauthorized activity. As a result, we did not make any changes to your account.

In many cases, what may have appeared to be unauthorized activity could have been one of the following reasons:

-- An automatically renewed subscription.
-- Activity by people you know who share your account or have access to your payment details.
-- An accidental 1-click purchase.
-- A charge for an order you had placed previously that just shipped.

To help protect your account, we recommend you to change your Amazon account password, email password, and passwords for other websites.

For more information on how to make secure online purchases, please visit the "Security and Privacy" section of our Help pages. If you feel we have missed something, please contact our Customer Service team to get help.

Account Specialist
Amazon.com

I find this response utterly ridiculous, and frankly worrying due to the following facts:

All of the potential reasons for this charge cannot possibly make sense, because as I pointed out –
(1) the card number used for the transaction relates to a Barclaycard valid from April 2019
(2) the card has stayed in a drawer in my own property since I received it from Barclaycard
(3) this was the first ever transaction charged to the card
(4) the only other signatory to the account was my late wife – who died in 2016

I have always, over many years as an Amazon customer been satisfied with the standard of service, but this reaction to a clear hacking of a customer's account is deeply worrying and extremely disappointing.

Amazon damaged my product and returned it to wherever and issued a refund the right thigh to do is replace it at your cost not mine so I left Amazon and will use others for my business

Your customer service agent literally will not quit chatting with me. I was as rude as I possibly could be, closed the app in an attempt to stop chatting, etc. I just didn't want to speak with them anymore. I asked them straight up to quit speaking to me. They literally just KEEP GOING. This is borderline harassment. And if they say I hope you understand? ONE MORE TIME. Who trains these people? Do you train them to purposely irritate customers to the point of never using Amazon again or is this person special? I feel like I'm with my abusive ex, begging them to stop and they don't listen. Fix it. It's horrible.

Not receiving mine order delivery not caming the adress I am wanted to home,end refund order back ,becouse not like ,late not receiving money account one month! Amazon not response seller

I was tracking the amazon logistics driver on the amazon tracker when it stoped, I was 3 stops away. After talking to two associates I found out that the package was delayed at the shipping station, unless there is one 5 miles from my house somebody is lying. I called a third time and demanded a manager, 10 minutes later I got one. She put me on hold for 30 minutes supposedly calling amazon logistics. By now my call has reached 45 minutes so I got tired and hung up. The last four of my purchase was 9400.

this was an order that apparently I made. I have submitted twice an unauthorized charge to amazon. I had a 25.00 dollar amazon gift card that I never got to use. I tried to use it for am item I was gonna purchase. It said it had a zero balance. I looked and it said I had purchased a 25.00 apple gift card. I don't have an apple phone. I tried to talk to someone about this and see if they can return or reverse the charge. They were no help. I buy stuff from Amazon and never have a problem. I think your return policy and the way you handle customer issues/ unauthorized charges is bullcrap. I hope someone helps me with this unauthorized charge. If not I will never buy anything from Amazon again and I know you won't give a care.

Amazon deleted my account, stole my money- including for Amazon Prime that I was not able to use, and I was charged for 2 items, that I did not receive, and I did not receive all of the products.
Arun from Amazon tells me he can not do anything- even though I have showed him my credit card bills.
I have caught him in 12 lies.
He refuses to refund any of my money.
Isn't it illegal to delete an account (or records, and not keep them for 7 years)?
Is Amazon declaring this money?
Isn't it illegal not to refund money for goods or services not rendered?

Order date

Jan 16, 2022

Order #

111-8330370-9938611

Order total

$38.88 (4 items)

I purchased 4 items from seller Color Beauty on 1/16/2022. I received the items 1/19/2022 damaged. I immediately put in for a refund of the 2 damaged items which the seller agreed to the refund. After I completed the transaction I decided to return the other 2 items, to return the entire package. I did another return for the other 2 items. I had a total of 2 UPS shipping labels. I used 1 return label and returned all 4 items in one package and included the scan code for or both returns in the package. The seller refunded 2 of the items on the 1/28/2022 in the amount of $19.78. I emailed the seller to let them know I returned all 4 items in one package and did not use the 2nd UPS LABEL. Seller said once they receive the package the other credit will be given. Packages received by seller 2/3/2022 and signed by "Lisa" for acceptance. The amount of the 2nd credit is supposed to be $19.10. I have emailed the seller numerous times in regards to this credit. They said they issued it but it has never been sent to my account. I have filed numerous A to Z cases to no avail. No one has helped me. The seller is not responding anymore. I have filed a BBB case and Amazon is not responding to that either. I just want my money back. I should not have to deal with this being an upstanding Amazon customer in good standing.

AMAZON sent me 2 wrong items as an international purchase
1- ORDER # 112-2904655-7099426
It was supposed to be Surface pro-8, i5, 8GB platinum, but instead I found
HP CHROMEBOOK in the box. Refund is issued for this item.
BUT I had to pay 998.40 QAR = 274.58$ as an international return shipping for this item via DHL, Airwaybill: 6573405661.

2- ORDER# 112-1884366-6457011
it supposed to be Surface pro-8, i5, 16 GB, but I have received 8GB version and I have also returned back, and refund issued.
BUT I also had to pay 998.40 QAR = 274.58$ as an international return shipping for this item via DHL, Airwaybill: 6573405661.

I would like you to the refund the international shipping that I have paid which is 549$.
I had to pay this because twice you have sent me wrong items and it is basically not my mistake and responsibility.
Thanks

I spend a lot of money with Amazon and until now liked the company. I purchased a dishwasher for my sister as a gift. It arrived and when it was unboxed it was dented. A second one was sent and when it arrived was also dented in the same place. I was told on Saturday by an Amazon Rep that someone would contact me in 40 hours and correct this mess but NO ONE CONTACTED ME. I called today and the new Rep completed a bunch of forms and I smiled these to Pilot Freight Services. They were supposed to contact me within 4 hours and naturally they have not. You claim to be the Most Customer-Centric Company. I do not think so. I have wasted hours of my time and money having installers show up at my sister's house to install damaged goods TWICE and still have no resolution of this mess. You get a grade of F!
Still unresolved issues and no help seems to be on the way.

Amazons customer service has really declined. I got a notification that my package was delivered on 2/5/2020. Forced to communicate through chat I was told to give it to the end of the day before I could file my package missing. My package was delivered to the WRONG address 400 Zelma instead of 312 Zelma. Lucky my neighbor was honest and delivered my opened package(because he was also waiting on a package and thought it was his) to my porch on 2/7/21. It is totally unacceptable for Amazon to allow their drivers to lie about a package being delivered and have their customers unnecessarily concerned that it could have been taken. Your increase in price should have provided better customer service NOT worse. It is almost impossible to reach someone via phone when previously you could put your number in and literally receive a callback in seconds. I hope Amazon doesn’t become one of those companies that take their customers for granted.

Amazon is the new Walmart. Was once a great place to shop . I guess i told the truth one to many times about the products they ell and now i cant leave any type of feedback. Then will bring my passive passive aggressive to a close very soon. I guess i will go back to Ebay. bye Felicia

This is not a complaint but a COMPLIMENT. On January 29th I was on a walk with my 2 dogs across the street from your Amazon Delivery complexes in Milpitas. My 15-year-old Yorkie happened to stray from us\ and really could not be found. Your delivery Driver Maira Alvarenga saw him wandering around the area picked him up and called me a very distraught Pet Parent informing me that she had found him and their location.
I wanted to acknowledge her deeds to her employer and let Amazon know how much my family appreciated the deed she did for us. Maira represented Amazon and herself in a caring and thoughtful manner.
I hope this message can be conveyed to her.

They DO NOT deliver to my door. I am on a 3rd floor with a respiratory disorder and directions to bring to my door. They dont. Today O had to ask the office to help bring up 6 boxes becAuse your driver wouldnt do the job. I work from home there was never an attempt to bring them to my door. Thu is lazy and its crap I [ay for prime and cant get them to my door inside a building. The driver just makes a stack by the main entrance and says attempoted delivery.
Its bs

I ordered 2 air pods for Christmas presents. One was fromAmazon, and one was from Costco. I decided to keep the Costco pair as it was cheaper. I had 2 identical boxes, unopened or looked at. I boxed up one pair and took it to the center for returns. that was 3 weeks ago. last night i got an email saying that they got the incorrect box and were throwing the item away and recharging my card. I have placed numerous phone calls and written emails. There is just nothing. It takes forever to get a human and then there is just:: It is our policy to discard all incorrect items." So, I'v spent 110 dollars on a set of AirPods and I don't have them. They've thrown them away. Irrespective of how wasteful that is, they threw away something that should have been returned if not accepted. I have nothing to show for the money I spent. I've just thrown away 110 dollars and they could care less. The least they could have done is send an email saying they were the wong box, and they could be sent back at my cost. A totally unbelievable experience and such inhuman service

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AMAZON COULD NOT FIND MY ADDRESS! I AM TERMINALLY ILL, THIS IS A GIFT AND WAS PROMISED TO BE DELIVERED BY A CERTAIN DATE I WOULD HAVE ORDERED IT OTHERWISE

Well several packages failed to show up when promised. I contact the support and they could care less. Needless to say they were quick to send me the link for cancelation of my account, even though I have been a customer for years and spends thousands to them per year. Guess they don't need my money anymore! Back to ebay and offerup. Contacted support after cancelling and they don't care either.

I have multiple deliveries a day everyday of the week. Due to personal reasons I left a note on poster board visible to all angles of my front porch that “ please leave all deliveries at back porch. The back porch is visible from the driveway easy to access just walk down driveway and there’s the back porch.
On January 9 th a delivery was made left on front porch in melting snow because I had not shoveled front walk or porch making it even more of a reason not to leave package at front door. By the time I got home package was soaked luckily the item inside box was fine.
Point is that I left a sign large enough to read from end of walkway. The driver ignored my directions and basically could care less about the delivery to leave package sitting in snow and not where I requested. This is not the first time I’ve had issues not a lot maybe a handful here and there but when asked to leave a package in a designated area there’s a reason and it should be followed not really a hard request to follow.I’m not a complainer that is why this is the first but something’s are just basic courtesy and mannerism but I guess not for everyone so being said if it happens again you’ll be hearing from me again.

I keep getting calls from someone leaving messages that someone is trying to purchase an iPhone via my Amazon account in the amount of $980.00. This is a scam. However, whoever it is has access to my information.

I opened a baby registry with amazon to welcome my first child. Sadly he was stillborn.
I began the daunting process of returning items, I followed instructions and brought items to the UPS store. Amazon states my gift card balance qould occur with in 2-4 hours.
that time passed and I contacted chat supportx for 15 mins there was no response, so I called. In that time someone finaly responded in chat and said theres no one who can help me with the issue. and then ended the chat. The person on the phone told be too bad theyre policy allows them to take 14 business days to process a gift card return. Why isnt this in writing? Im already greiving and now this?! They offered jo support on how to return the other items such as crib..... Ibwasnt able to get a photo of the second chat person as they closed it immediatly. This seems like false advertisement.

I understand that deliveries can be delayed due to a lot of things. But when I contact customer service multiple times and they keep telling me they promise it will arrive the next day and the next day. And yet I still have not received a package. And then refuse to remedy the situation with any type of promo to my account. It's ridiculous.

Waiting on a refund for a item never received spoke with several supervisor providing wrong information and spoke with supervisor Maria today one of the rudest supervisor I ever spoke with then she advised the previous supervisor gave wrong information Maria was the most obnoxious rude and unprofessional supervisor I have ever experienced and needs to be retrained on customer service experience I hope she is placed back in customer service for a refresh class

Amazon.uk failed to deliver a high value item (2021 iPad 12.9 pro) a childs toy arrived in its place. Amazon did correct this the following day. Amazon customer service the claimed that my account hand a high number of refunds........totally false. many many emails sent to C.Service but just patronising emails in return. Shameful
J K Wilks

My complaint is I ordered a package on October 18th 2021 package was delivered but not picked up by me I left delivery notes in my delivery to either knock on the door or call me let me know the package was there because I'm going to hide theft area and this has happened several times before once I called them packages report on that package what's up all the internet on that package they locked my account and it's been locked ever since with my money $300 my money in that account I want my money thanks took that counting them but I want my $300 salary for sure plus extras for 2 months to call it every 48 hours text image it's like I have called and sent every piece of documentation they wanted over 10 times crystal clear pictures they keep saying can't verify my account every card I have that account is mine in my name and my address so they're playing a game because they don't want to repay me for this but they screwed up on have two returns in that account have promotional credits in that account and then I have another return on the incident report over filed and they probably file that now huh I WANT MY MONEY THAT THEY'VE HAD TRAPPED IN THAT ACCOUNT FOR OVER 2 MONTHS

My fiance and I have had NUMEROUS items be claimed as "delivered" only to find they have not been. Requesting refunds is a joke. I have to file claims with Amazon, FedEx, the seller and probably Jeff himself just to get the same loose promises of "it won't happen again". The stress this causes is not worth it. We spend thousands of dollars on Amazon and disappointment seems to be what we pay for. I used to hold Amazon in a much higher regard. Now they're just as bad as eBay or wish. I've always loved Amazon for how quickly I was able to receive an item after purchase, almost as fast as store shopping. Now? Now I'm lucky if I get it in one piece or even at all.

i returned the wrong package. I had purchased an item that was defective and when it was time to drop it off at UPS,
i grabbed the wrong box. It contained 350 dollars of medicine and had just been delivered from CVS by UPS and the boxes were identically sized.

I realized my mistake 2 days later and with the dropoff receipt in hand, proceeded to spend over 25hrs going from UPS csr to Amazon csr to the actual UPS dropoff store to recover my package.

There is no info beyond me dropping off the package on the UPS site, and Amazon ran me around with the chats, emails and phone calls.
No one was willing to help with recovering the package sent in error.

I spend over 50k with Amazon over 3 accounts per year and expected some kind of help instead of the cookie cutter apologies and no help at all.

UPS says that Amazon has to start the investigation, not me, because it's their UPS account and Amazon tells me to deal with UPS directly although there is no info whatsoever when i track my package other than the original scan when i dropped off the wrong package.

So disappointing, i am switching my accounts to walmart.com.

I'm a full time employee but I'm only getting part-time work and the manager is always trying to take my hours for no reason and they use the n word I'm feel very disrespect they pick and chose who work and who doesn't I'm new there but I feel very uncomfortable working with them people and how they are so comfortable with that nigga word and I'm trying but I will not be disrespect by no one period

I pay for a prime membership solely for the prime shipping option, and I still gets lots of packages delivered late. Currently waiting on two packages that are already past the arrival date and customer service can give no answers. All of these issues seem to be shipments coming from the fulfillment center so it squarely lies on Amazon. I should be getting a refund for these late items.

I ordered 3 face masks on the 17th of November. Did the free shipping. First time customer so I thought lets see how it goes. It was scheduled to be delivered to my house today by 10 PM. I did the order tracking. Received an email as well. Both stated your order was delivered and handed to a resident at 117 PM. No package was delivered. No one knocked on my door. No one at Amazon will give me information about why this happened. All they seemed to say was it was mis-scanned give it til tomorrow. They finally refunded me 2 items and replaced on with ""guaranteed delivery on Wednesday"". This is the only spot I could find to complain. Letting all my friends and family know not to order from them ever,

I specifically stated that the item should be left in "front of door," but it was left in the "mail room area." I did receive it after one of the tenants brought it to my office. I also stated that the hours are from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm, and I stayed at the office until 4:15 pm(11/12/2021) and had no delivery. CAN YOUR DRIVERS PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS? That is what it is there for!!!!!

I ordered a phone 2 days ago. I found it on their website sold by them $40 cheaper than what I had paid for it. This was through a third party seller now I get that third party sellers make their own pricing and do their own thing but Amazon is representing them on their website there shouldn't have to be I have to send one phone back it hasn't been right it will arrive tomorrow and hasn't been delivered yet I have to send that phone back reorder the phone today for the cheaper price and then wait for it to show up which is fine but it's a hassle to have to do all that when they should just be able to take care of it between themselves this makes no sense and it's a bad business model

Since I became a Prime Member delivery has extremely been delayed for everything I buy. Before delivery would take days and now it takes weeks or even more than a month. The delivery has become terribly bad.

I had a package delivered today. The package was left outside in the rain. There is a porch that packages can be delivered to that is accessible and can be seen from the road. The drivers are continuously delivering these packages to the garage door that has no covering. I have ordered a sign that says this but it still has not arrived (Also, ordered on Amazon).
I am unable to get this package because I am at work and saw it on the surveillance camera. I could see the driver put up his hood because the rain was coming down so hard but did not put plastic on my package or deliver it to another location.

Tara Elliott

Expecting delivery,Had estimated Time on Mobile phone for delivery ,Watch driver from window,didn't want to take the time to look ,Laziness,not perfessional Don Joslin

A driver should be told driving in our neighborhood is not his NEIGHBORHOOD! He delivered a package on Nancy way in riverside, Ca with windows down and Music BLARING SO LOUD YOU COULD HEAR IT ALL THE WAY DOWN THE STREET. And a block way…WE DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS AT ALL, ITS BAD ENOUGH WE LISTEN TO THIS ON THE WEEKENDS. BUT FOR A COMPANY BUSINESS TO COME INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND BREAK MY PEACE AND QUIET IS NOT OK! I ask driver at 4:00 p.m. to turn it down of course he could not hear me. Please inform your drivers to not drive into our neighborhood blaring music!!! We do not care to hear it…if it happens again I will file a complaint with the Riverside Police Dept, we have a noise ordnance in effect here…

I recently ordered a cabinet which came in two -70 pound boxes. It was pictured on the website as yellow. When I opened it up it was a hideous white honey oak. The color was totally unacceptable. I filed for a return - and received the label. I am 63 years old and disabled and had the two boxes taken to the ups store. when I got to UPS, they needed 2 labels since I had 2 boxes. I emailed amazon. they said its 48 hours and they needed to get a label from the third party. I called multiple customer service people while standing in the lobby at ups and got ahold of the "top" customer service who refused to help. he left me on hold for 20 minutes, then hung up on me. He refused to give me to a supervisor, he refused to acknowledge I had an issue. his only answer was to go away and come back when I had the second label. I had the boxes taken to UPS and no way to get them back home or back to UPS again. I could not get ahold of anyone. He refused to give me a different customer service person. the easy answer was to print me a label and charge back the shipping to the third party. he said its impossible. I didn't believe it at all. the only thing that worked was the nice UPS manager allowed me to leave the boxes there and email them the new labels when they arrived (which they did the next day). It was criminal and discrimination toward my age and disability. I am furious

What a lying cheating company, i have dealt with them for many years bought mega thousands of $$$$ of products, since Andy took over as CEO, the company is horrible, tomorrow I'm dumping all our investments in AMZ, there Customer Service is a fraud, scam and lies

I complained to customer chat they charged me for 2 pairs of shorts at 50 plus dollars each. They argued with me and did nothing. So I called. After arguing they agreed to credit my account. They NEVER did. I contacted chat again.. had a huge disagreement the not wanting to bother even looking it up. Switched nervous times to more representatives who didn't read the chat and would do the same thing. They said call and you will get the same answer.

An option was made for them to call me. Finally I said forward this chat have them read it and have them call me. Within 30 seconds they called and put me on hold. I hung up. I said you didn't follow directions. The did it again. And never called back.

I also have a discreprecency on identical bras ordered days apart never received. Also a 14.10 charge last month. I didn't order anything.

One guy cjeat with me he said he order mobile phone on cod but he order watch at place of cod now I want to return but don't have that guy amazon accont details

On September 17 I ordered 2 $100 Razer gift cards. One worked one would not. I called to complain and was told to call Razer. I called they tolt was Amazons problem. So I called you back . They took the information and said they would call me back o
me ir credit me due to the $100 gift card not working.
I am a loyal Prime customer and am furious this is till not resolved nor heard from anyone and Im out the $100. my email is flabuf14@gmail.com or phone is 716 861 0034
Bonnie Zimmerman

Not a complaint with Amazon itself, I have a complaint with the delivery. The driver turned around on our grass instead of backing out of the driveway.

Y’all took money out my account, I canceled my membership . I’m confused I why money was taken out my account . I’m going to have to find a number for y’all corporate office or something cause this makes no sense

I called to check on an order that I had sent in. He told me I had no order after giving my email address. I had just ordered other things in the past two weeks. I said so could you please tell me what I last ordered. The man on the phone said to me a dildo. I said excuse me he said a dildo and he hung up on me. What is wrong with that you people have people like that working there are you out of your mind for him to speak to a customer like that

order # 402-0069233-9779565
order date :- 17/09/2021
invoice number :- AMD2-363525
invoice date :- 19/09/2021

I couldn't on the phone. So place return request on 21/09/2021. And communicate with customer care officer and explain problem. And they place return request and they said the delivery biy will come to pick up phone by 29/09/2021 but he didn't come yet. So i talk with customer care officer and they said the delivery boy comes at 01/10/2021. But yet not come to received phone. And now they said they will come at 03/10/2021.

I bought a SAMSUNG Galaxy Book Pro 15.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Evo Platform Intel 11th Gen Core i7-1165G7 Up to 4.7 GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Win 10, Mystic Blue w/ GM Accessories for around $1200 dollars. Ordered on September 23, 2021 Order# 112-8039472-9985065. When I received the laptop the battery was at about 8% I tried to use the samsung charger that came with the laptop but the charger was bad. I contacted computers USA and this is the message they sent me...

Computers USA Hi, Sorry to here that. The item is 100% brand new. The item is under the limited warranty,please contact manufacturer to inquire the detail to fix it. They will take care of it. We're so sorry for the inconvenience. We're humbly to ask if you may consider removing/editing the feedback. You may follow the link below to do so: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201125570&r... We refund you $30 as compensation in this purchase. It usually takes 3-5 business days. And please let us know your idea for the solution. We sincerely believe we can solve the problem for you faster and more satisfactorily. Thanks for the understanding!

I then went out and purchased a charger for $50 at Best Buy and charged the laptop. At 100% charge I had only 3 hours of time before I would need to charge again. This laptop was supposed to have nearly 20 hours of battery life new. I then completed a battery recalibration on the laptop and recharged it to 100% this gave me about 8 hours of battery life. I then contacted Samsung directly to see if they would fix the laptop because a return to Computers USA is a loss of money and a scam! I explained the problem to Samsung and they basically told me they would not fix it and I needed to do a return or exchange through computers USA because the computer was essentially a bad product.

This is the return policy for computers USA Instructions from ComputersUSA
Please return the item with all the accessories, paperwork in the original retail box.

We will send the returned product to the third party to inspect the product condition. We will verify the serial number for all returns. For any return with wrong serial number, we will charge at least 50% restocking fee. 20% restocking fee will be imposed on any opened item returned, according to Amazon's return policy. For any return with missing parts/accessories, we will charge at least 30% restocking fee.
For any return with missing original retail box, 20% restocking fee will be imposed.

I have now lost 250 dollars on this and at no fault of my own.

I am now very worried that ComputersUSA will lie and say that I did not return all of the parts so I am taking photos of everything as I pack it up to return the item. And will try to keep all or part of the money...

I can't believe that Amazon allows sellers with return policies of this caliber. If you have a bad product you don't keep someone's money all of my funds should be refunded to me once the return is complete. The seller COMPUTERSUSA is responsible for bad products not the customer. I trusted them to send me a product that was in perfect working order and they did not. Taking 20% for restocking a product is ethically wrong when the product is bad to begin with.

Susan Priest

My name is reshma i have ordered below items 11/09/2021 Its showing deliverd item on 190/09/2021
to below address

Pls note that i didnt receive below item

Either u Deliver below item or return my money
ASWIN .S
VAIKUNDAM HOUSE NO SP 4/887(2)
CHEMPAZHANTHY, TRIVANDRUM
CHEMPAZHANTHY, KERALA 695587
India

RESIST+ Hand Sanitizer 500ml, 75% IPA, Isopropyl Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Order# 408-7427999-0621968

Amazon failed to chargeback $400 to the account which lead to a Chase (Amazon) credit card investigation. Following the investigation Chase reapplied the temporary hold of the $400. When this occurred, the transaction was reported to the credit reporting agencies resulting in a 14 point reduction. However, the $400 was never used or credited to the account.

I returned an item via dropoff at UPS on September 4. I checked on it for 2 weeks and it showed in transit on the Amazon website. Next, I tried calling. All I got were canned responses basically saying that they can't do anything until the item is returned to their warehouse. I could not reach anyone who could actually do something about my refund. I sent them the tracking # from UPS to no avail. This has to be the worst customer service I can remember.

Apparently my account was hacked. In addition on a separate level at the same time I had an issue with my email. To activate my Amazon account I need to answer questions one of which was to list the last 3 items I purchased. My husband purchased two items at the beginning of September. He is 76 years old, has Parkinson's and as a result has extreme memory loss. I don't know what he ordered in September and since I had an email problem, the items are not in my email. I did however give inforpmation to the customer service reps from my checking account with the item numbers of the things purchased. One was approximately $11 the about $20. Plus I ordered a book 3 dqys ago and gave them the title of the book. Plus I gave them items I ordered in the past 3 months. Plus I gave them the serial number of our KIndle. I have Fire TV stick that I just got less than 6 months ago. My TV is old and in the settings there is no indication of the serial number of the Fire TV. I don't know where to find this information on my TV but you certainly can see I ordered it in my past orders. All this was not good enough. I tried 4 times to get my account activated but no luck. I spoke to a rep last night named Kendall and he said that the account would be activated within 5 hours. He also sent me an email. And no activation occurred. I've been a customer for years and spend thousands of dollars every year. I want my account activated!

Received a notice that we are going to be charged for Wholefood groceries. This is a fee increase on top of Prime membership. We joined Prime to have this service for free. Now you are charging. This is a double charge and I am oppose to it. I am not going to shop wholefood and I am disappointed in this fee.

My beloved dad died. The first two times (08/2021I reached someone, they assured me by phone that his $79 gift card balance would be transfered to me. That was a lie both times.
I reached them again today. (9/23/21) first by chat then received a phone call. This time they offered to put it back to his credit card, which I've closed by now. They are keeping the funds. Today's rep says they can't transfer to my Amazon account.
This is so much extra trauma, hassle, and disservice over only $79.
I waited and waited. And followed up three times with them to find out I was wasting my time and lied to twice. I have other larger matters to settle. This has been hurtful and extremely wasteful of my time; each phone call costed up to half an hour.

I’m missing complaint service is absolutely ridiculous I ordered a £2014 With a card which then the account went overdrawn but I wanted to refund I asked them to refund it to me on a different card or pay me as a gift card balance so I could purchase the bed again I’d waited over six months to get this bed delivered and it had no chance of ever coming.with a card which then the account went overdrawn but I wanted to refund I asked them to refund it to me on a different card or pay me as a gift card balance so I could purchase the bed again I’d waited over six months to get this bed delivered and it had no chance of ever coming Amazon completely ignored me this money was from when I took the Department of work and pensions to courts to get my sickness benefits and it was supposed to be a new start Amazon totally blanked me ignored me didn’t listen to me I know I’ve lost that dream bed which was supposed to be a fresh start for myself I’ve ended up with a big huge box in my living room with a mattress what doesn’t fit my current bed I feel like I’m just absolutely fab day off at every stage I am not listen to ignored constantly. I also bought a German TV 43 inch to go into the TV which is now planted on my desk. So I can’t use my desk for the new business I’m trying to set up Amazon are a joke they do not feel like they have to listen to their customers or even treat them with respect anymore skin of a harsh awakening when they realise people are turning away from home because of the way they behave.

Dear Sirs,
"A" for amazon products, promptness and service! "F" is for amazons' customer service, their dishonesty, work ethic, and service. My acct is on hold for I'm not really sure why? The 1st email said "unusual payment activity" (was I paying too frequently on my credit card?) Then another email said my acct was related to an acct that the card had been involved in a dispute (not me). To get to the point, I call your customer service every 1-2 days trying to get my acct open, every time I call I get the same response -" the acct specialist will email you in 24hrs", or they sometimes say 24-48hrs. NEVER HAPPENS!. Every call I make, they say we have to fill out a form to be given to the acct spec. I ask them to add, " please tell me what is required of me to get my acct open?" ....... No email! No answer! No response! Worst of all, is being lied too. The last 2x I called Sept. 9& 11@1620 CT, I was told my acct would be reinstated in 2 hrs. Sham on the 2 of you! THAT did not happen either day. Disappointment every time I call. Lastly, I was verbalizing my frustration and that person just hung up on me.
So "A" for amazon and their outstanding service and product! And it's just fun to shop on Amazon! So please unlock my acct. And please tell me why my acct is on hold so it does happen again in the future. And finally "F" is for customer frustration!

I ordered luggage for a donation. I specifically ordered as Amazon seller and Amazon delivery. Amazon contracted with USPS for delivery on Sunday 9/5/2021. Amazon sent me an e-mail at 7:03 PM stating that USPS could not deliver and I needed to contact them to solve the issue. I called USPS and, of course they were closed. I called Amazon and after four attempts got someone in the call center who could not help and restated that I had to call USPS, your contract carrier. Have you ever attempted to call USPS and use their system? It is impossible! I called Amazon again and they said that I did not have to call USPS that was their job. I directed this person to the Amazon e-mail. She apologized and said I could call back on Tuesday. I called today and was told that the package was now out for delivery. Really, after I was told by Amazon that it could not be delivered. There must have been a modern day miracle. Remember, on Sunday it was on-hold and could not be delivered without information directly from me. Or maybe the Amazon contract carrier "just did not want to do the work and decided not to deliver." Not enough room here for the complete story, if you want to call me call my cell number in my account. I order as "Amazon as Seller and Amazon as Delivery" specifically to avoid these issues. I never expected Amazon to e-mail me and say "You have to contact our contract carrier"! I hope the package arrives before our donation deadline.

I placed a order on 26th aug and order will be delivered on 31th aug but my order is still not shipped very poor service.

Your drivers are coming down on our dead end street, and while it takes a minute to find a graveled spot to turn around, it is possible. Drivers are continually turning around in our yards, leaving ruts. I'm fed up!

An item I ordered for a specific event arrived and it was not like described at all and when I contacted customer service to get refund they continually argued with me and refused to do anything about it.

Order# 114-5648954-7302669

This order was for $30 for Mpow ear buds. They did not work correctly.. I applied for a refund. Amazon sent me the info for a return using a drop box. The next day I put the earbuds in the same package they were shipped in with the Amazon return label. I put the package in the drop box on Industrial Parkway in Knoxville, TN. Never heard from Amazon. I contacted UPS about this, but they said they would not go to the drop box without a tracking number from Amazon. I have been in this loop for 4 months. I am not at fault, yet I am out $30.
Could you at least send UPS tracking number to go to the box return the ear buds?
Angela Pressley

I ordered some red licorice. When I received The lid was slightly open and Security tape was gone.
I did not keep the licorice I was afraid that someone would eat it and get sick.
This is so unusual because I’ve never had to complain before

Team Amazon I have orderedKids watchFew days backBut foundDamaged the battery was not working properlyI am sharing you the order numberWhen I have got the cancel order the automaticallyIt was go on to the replacementIt's my requestPlease do not replacedAnd it get cancelled and refund my amount as soon as possible408-8620117-7844346

Amazon’s customer care is the worst service that I’d ever experienced in my life.They’ll send you email to pick your return stuffs, yet no one gives a shit to customers worth of time.They never call even after three days of given time.They’ll just ignore as they don’t want to return the refund.

IF I WAS ALLOWED I WOULD GIVE THIS DELIVERY A BIG ZERO. THE DRIVER SAID HE LEFT THE PACKAGE WITH A RESIDENT WHICH IS A LIE.
HE SET THE OVER $200.00 SONY SOUND BAR WITH SUBWOOFER ON THE BENCH OUTSIDE THE BUILDING. HE LEFT IT OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY ANYONE WALKING BY. THE BOX HAS WRIGHTING ALL OVER IT STATING WHAT IT IS WHICH WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO ANYONE TO STEAL. I HAVE LEFT INSTRUCTIONS TO COME INTO THE LOBBY BUZZ MY APT AND I WILL LET YOU IN TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO MY APARTMENT DOOR NOT THE BENCH OUTSIDE!!!
I AM VERY DISSATISIFIED WITH HIS LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM TO LEAVE A FULLY LABELED ITEM OUTSIDE.

EVERYTHING IS WRONG! PRIME VIDEO AND MY ORDERS NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

I am your prime member, i had purchased lots of products from you. From an account Nawaz and account Riya nawaz.
Now i faced big trouble from you. I have purchased turntabel with pattern edges and decorative items. At the rate of 500.
The items showed in the picture is very different, table not turning and those patern edges they showed and explained is pain. No patterns are there. Only plain.
Okai second issues, i tried to returned it three times. Called customer care. Sheduled a date three times. Got a call from delivery person, when i took the phone, there is silent means no sound or no response. Phone automatically disconnecting amd asking for reshedule date. I fed up of
this product, couldn't return it. Thought if i took prime membership i Will get better services. All the delivery person can easily identity my location. They gave this product without asking puor calling me. But now they want to call me to confirm. Okai fine, but when i receive their phone, no body is talking, its completely silence. Blank call.
Very bad and disappointed.

I have been waiting on a refund for over 14 business days. No one will process the refund when the item has been received.

I never bought Andrew Jackson part 3 but was charged for it. I changed my email password and on 5th debit card this year

Items ordered are shipping from another country. When reading the site information it said, ships in 2 to 3 days. If in the US why is it taking 30 days to arrive. Because it not shipping from the US. Amazon should state this on their site.

Female Amazon driver drove over two (2) loading ramps (damaging same) used for loading tractor grass mower onto courtyard island. Ramps were positioned on curb in support of tractor grass mower.

On Saturday May 29, 2021 at 1:40 PM a female Amazon driver delivered a package to a neighbors home at 21327 Knudsen Dr., Grosse Ile, Michigan, 48138. After making her delivery she returned to her truck and drove away and over two (2) ramps. Both ramps are clearly visible. Driver continued to drive away and knowing she had run over the ramps due to the rocking motion of her vehicle. Driver continued driving away without any concern to damage she caused.

I am requesting that Amazon replace my ramps and that the driver receive counseling in responsibility to driving on the roadways.

I am unable to transfer pictures from my phone to this site.

Because of hanging of Amazon order site I ordered thrice inadvertently . Requesting to cancel my all total orders which are repeated by default & refund my payment
My duplicate orders for cancellation are given below:
17107559579757940 -1item - Rs 358/-
17135229257590744-2items-Rs 716/-
17138140530357109-2items-Rs 716/-
17177797595016331-2items-Rs 716/-

I have contacted AMAZON several times about the defective TECHWARE PRO KNEE SUPPORT. Amazon reperesents that it has notified TECH PRO. Nothing has been done. I hereby demand return of the price I paid and tax, for this defective product. This is a FORMAL LEGAL NOTICE. I fully expect a response in writing in the next few days. Legal action is being considered.
Francis J. Tepedino
Attorney at Law
San Diego, CA.
condorgrup@aol.com

The order no 171-7797737-5409902 which I received on 18.05.2021is lack of one part namely "parts for steam inhale in mouth ",which I shown in up load picture .

I called Amazon support about my tv not registering to my device and csr named ADAM told me I would have to upgrade to the 39.99$ plan in order to watch Amazon prime video on several different devices in my home. I told him I did not want to do that and that I always pay 13.90$ monthly
Plan and have been able to watch it on several devices til now. He kept offering me the annual price and I stated specifically no I don’t want to pay in advanced annually of 119$ . I told him I pay monthly and thats all I will continue to
Pay is my original $13.90 plan amount. I told him do not charge my card or nothing because I do not want to purchase nothing and I hung up with frustration and he charged my card anyways the annual $119.00 plan because when I got off the phone with him there was a charge of Amazon prime to my debit card as soon as we got off the phone. I called customer support back and spoke with a lady who did say my card was charged for annual Amazon prime price and I was so mad bc I never told that man Adam to do that. Then the csr issued me a refund stating it would be back on my card in 3-5 business days. And then I called back to get some time of email confirmation of the refund and they kept telling me they couldn’t find the charge on my account until so many minutes later they found it and said I won’t get a confirmation email til
The funds are back on my card which doesn’t make since bc I should be able to
havr the confirmation email of my refund before the money is deposited back on my card from an unauthorized purchase that I didn’t agree to from Adam. Very upset !!!!

I returned a iPhone 11 and paid for overnight registered post. This made sure it arrived very quickly to Amazon Madrid. I asked they expedited the return as quickly as possible as I needed my mobile for working. Today is now 7 days since it arrived in Madrid Amazon and no return paid. The other thing which is extremely annoying is, that another cheaper item was posted after the iPhone and the credit went through in a few days

Sent an internet extender back and received no credit. Order #112-1018791-5469053.

I love amazon and i always buy from there. But for the first time i want to return an item that it is not good they are ignoring me. I have been waiting over a month for an account specialist to contact me about my return and every time i call its the same thing. “That they are going to fill out a form and its gonna take 24-48 hrs for them to respond” well it has ben a month and i haven't gotten a word about my return. I though amazon was better.

I called to Get Help to get into my account to place an order and the gentleman I got for a service rep . was Rude And UNHELPFUL. I AM Ready to pull my business from your company. I think I Deserve an Apology and hope you RETRAIN Your Phone Reps In Being HELPFUL and Problem Solvers in a Polite Way. I Spend Much Hard Earned MONEY with Your company and I Hope I get a Positive Response. I would hate to share this situation with my social networks . :(

I get library books and you replace expired ones with either white or black books that I can not remove this didn't happen on my old kindles . you want me to buy a book to remove them this is a unfair practice since I know that you used to remove them am very discussed with this

Amazon's shipping has become terrible. When I call customer service I am told Amazon is using private carriers who Amazon has no control over and they do not provide tracking numbers. Check my orders ending in 1436 and 8454. Both are days late and keep being rescheduled. Why should I continue to pay for Prime with such terrible delivery? Prime orders are taking 4-5-6 days to be delivered. If delivery does not improve I am cancelling my prime membership and shopping elsewhere. Steven Sherlock

A customer service representative named shane cancelled my order by accident and now i can't get my shoes on the date i needed them.

Have feedback for Amazon?