Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

I’m missing complaint service is absolutely ridiculous I ordered a £2014 With a card which then the account went overdrawn but I wanted to refund I asked them to refund it to me on a different card or pay me as a gift card balance so I could purchase the bed again I’d waited over six months to get this bed delivered and it had no chance of ever coming.with a card which then the account went overdrawn but I wanted to refund I asked them to refund it to me on a different card or pay me as a gift card balance so I could purchase the bed again I’d waited over six months to get this bed delivered and it had no chance of ever coming Amazon completely ignored me this money was from when I took the Department of work and pensions to courts to get my sickness benefits and it was supposed to be a new start Amazon totally blanked me ignored me didn’t listen to me I know I’ve lost that dream bed which was supposed to be a fresh start for myself I’ve ended up with a big huge box in my living room with a mattress what doesn’t fit my current bed I feel like I’m just absolutely fab day off at every stage I am not listen to ignored constantly. I also bought a German TV 43 inch to go into the TV which is now planted on my desk. So I can’t use my desk for the new business I’m trying to set up Amazon are a joke they do not feel like they have to listen to their customers or even treat them with respect anymore skin of a harsh awakening when they realise people are turning away from home because of the way they behave.

Dear Sirs,
"A" for amazon products, promptness and service! "F" is for amazons' customer service, their dishonesty, work ethic, and service. My acct is on hold for I'm not really sure why? The 1st email said "unusual payment activity" (was I paying too frequently on my credit card?) Then another email said my acct was related to an acct that the card had been involved in a dispute (not me). To get to the point, I call your customer service every 1-2 days trying to get my acct open, every time I call I get the same response -" the acct specialist will email you in 24hrs", or they sometimes say 24-48hrs. NEVER HAPPENS!. Every call I make, they say we have to fill out a form to be given to the acct spec. I ask them to add, " please tell me what is required of me to get my acct open?" ....... No email! No answer! No response! Worst of all, is being lied too. The last 2x I called Sept. 9& 11@1620 CT, I was told my acct would be reinstated in 2 hrs. Sham on the 2 of you! THAT did not happen either day. Disappointment every time I call. Lastly, I was verbalizing my frustration and that person just hung up on me.
So "A" for amazon and their outstanding service and product! And it's just fun to shop on Amazon! So please unlock my acct. And please tell me why my acct is on hold so it does happen again in the future. And finally "F" is for customer frustration!

I ordered luggage for a donation. I specifically ordered as Amazon seller and Amazon delivery. Amazon contracted with USPS for delivery on Sunday 9/5/2021. Amazon sent me an e-mail at 7:03 PM stating that USPS could not deliver and I needed to contact them to solve the issue. I called USPS and, of course they were closed. I called Amazon and after four attempts got someone in the call center who could not help and restated that I had to call USPS, your contract carrier. Have you ever attempted to call USPS and use their system? It is impossible! I called Amazon again and they said that I did not have to call USPS that was their job. I directed this person to the Amazon e-mail. She apologized and said I could call back on Tuesday. I called today and was told that the package was now out for delivery. Really, after I was told by Amazon that it could not be delivered. There must have been a modern day miracle. Remember, on Sunday it was on-hold and could not be delivered without information directly from me. Or maybe the Amazon contract carrier "just did not want to do the work and decided not to deliver." Not enough room here for the complete story, if you want to call me call my cell number in my account. I order as "Amazon as Seller and Amazon as Delivery" specifically to avoid these issues. I never expected Amazon to e-mail me and say "You have to contact our contract carrier"! I hope the package arrives before our donation deadline.

I placed a order on 26th aug and order will be delivered on 31th aug but my order is still not shipped very poor service.

Your drivers are coming down on our dead end street, and while it takes a minute to find a graveled spot to turn around, it is possible. Drivers are continually turning around in our yards, leaving ruts. I'm fed up!

An item I ordered for a specific event arrived and it was not like described at all and when I contacted customer service to get refund they continually argued with me and refused to do anything about it.

Order# 114-5648954-7302669

This order was for $30 for Mpow ear buds. They did not work correctly.. I applied for a refund. Amazon sent me the info for a return using a drop box. The next day I put the earbuds in the same package they were shipped in with the Amazon return label. I put the package in the drop box on Industrial Parkway in Knoxville, TN. Never heard from Amazon. I contacted UPS about this, but they said they would not go to the drop box without a tracking number from Amazon. I have been in this loop for 4 months. I am not at fault, yet I am out $30.
Could you at least send UPS tracking number to go to the box return the ear buds?
Angela Pressley

I ordered some red licorice. When I received The lid was slightly open and Security tape was gone.
I did not keep the licorice I was afraid that someone would eat it and get sick.
This is so unusual because I’ve never had to complain before

Team Amazon I have orderedKids watchFew days backBut foundDamaged the battery was not working properlyI am sharing you the order numberWhen I have got the cancel order the automaticallyIt was go on to the replacementIt's my requestPlease do not replacedAnd it get cancelled and refund my amount as soon as possible408-8620117-7844346

Amazon’s customer care is the worst service that I’d ever experienced in my life.They’ll send you email to pick your return stuffs, yet no one gives a shit to customers worth of time.They never call even after three days of given time.They’ll just ignore as they don’t want to return the refund.

IF I WAS ALLOWED I WOULD GIVE THIS DELIVERY A BIG ZERO. THE DRIVER SAID HE LEFT THE PACKAGE WITH A RESIDENT WHICH IS A LIE.
HE SET THE OVER $200.00 SONY SOUND BAR WITH SUBWOOFER ON THE BENCH OUTSIDE THE BUILDING. HE LEFT IT OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY ANYONE WALKING BY. THE BOX HAS WRIGHTING ALL OVER IT STATING WHAT IT IS WHICH WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO ANYONE TO STEAL. I HAVE LEFT INSTRUCTIONS TO COME INTO THE LOBBY BUZZ MY APT AND I WILL LET YOU IN TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO MY APARTMENT DOOR NOT THE BENCH OUTSIDE!!!
I AM VERY DISSATISIFIED WITH HIS LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM TO LEAVE A FULLY LABELED ITEM OUTSIDE.

EVERYTHING IS WRONG! PRIME VIDEO AND MY ORDERS NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

I am your prime member, i had purchased lots of products from you. From an account Nawaz and account Riya nawaz.
Now i faced big trouble from you. I have purchased turntabel with pattern edges and decorative items. At the rate of 500.
The items showed in the picture is very different, table not turning and those patern edges they showed and explained is pain. No patterns are there. Only plain.
Okai second issues, i tried to returned it three times. Called customer care. Sheduled a date three times. Got a call from delivery person, when i took the phone, there is silent means no sound or no response. Phone automatically disconnecting amd asking for reshedule date. I fed up of
this product, couldn't return it. Thought if i took prime membership i Will get better services. All the delivery person can easily identity my location. They gave this product without asking puor calling me. But now they want to call me to confirm. Okai fine, but when i receive their phone, no body is talking, its completely silence. Blank call.
Very bad and disappointed.

I have been waiting on a refund for over 14 business days. No one will process the refund when the item has been received.

I never bought Andrew Jackson part 3 but was charged for it. I changed my email password and on 5th debit card this year

Items ordered are shipping from another country. When reading the site information it said, ships in 2 to 3 days. If in the US why is it taking 30 days to arrive. Because it not shipping from the US. Amazon should state this on their site.

Female Amazon driver drove over two (2) loading ramps (damaging same) used for loading tractor grass mower onto courtyard island. Ramps were positioned on curb in support of tractor grass mower.

On Saturday May 29, 2021 at 1:40 PM a female Amazon driver delivered a package to a neighbors home at 21327 Knudsen Dr., Grosse Ile, Michigan, 48138. After making her delivery she returned to her truck and drove away and over two (2) ramps. Both ramps are clearly visible. Driver continued to drive away and knowing she had run over the ramps due to the rocking motion of her vehicle. Driver continued driving away without any concern to damage she caused.

I am requesting that Amazon replace my ramps and that the driver receive counseling in responsibility to driving on the roadways.

I am unable to transfer pictures from my phone to this site.

Because of hanging of Amazon order site I ordered thrice inadvertently . Requesting to cancel my all total orders which are repeated by default & refund my payment
My duplicate orders for cancellation are given below:
17107559579757940 -1item - Rs 358/-
17135229257590744-2items-Rs 716/-
17138140530357109-2items-Rs 716/-
17177797595016331-2items-Rs 716/-

I have contacted AMAZON several times about the defective TECHWARE PRO KNEE SUPPORT. Amazon reperesents that it has notified TECH PRO. Nothing has been done. I hereby demand return of the price I paid and tax, for this defective product. This is a FORMAL LEGAL NOTICE. I fully expect a response in writing in the next few days. Legal action is being considered.
Francis J. Tepedino
Attorney at Law
San Diego, CA.
condorgrup@aol.com

The order no 171-7797737-5409902 which I received on 18.05.2021is lack of one part namely "parts for steam inhale in mouth ",which I shown in up load picture .

I called Amazon support about my tv not registering to my device and csr named ADAM told me I would have to upgrade to the 39.99$ plan in order to watch Amazon prime video on several different devices in my home. I told him I did not want to do that and that I always pay 13.90$ monthly
Plan and have been able to watch it on several devices til now. He kept offering me the annual price and I stated specifically no I don’t want to pay in advanced annually of 119$ . I told him I pay monthly and thats all I will continue to
Pay is my original $13.90 plan amount. I told him do not charge my card or nothing because I do not want to purchase nothing and I hung up with frustration and he charged my card anyways the annual $119.00 plan because when I got off the phone with him there was a charge of Amazon prime to my debit card as soon as we got off the phone. I called customer support back and spoke with a lady who did say my card was charged for annual Amazon prime price and I was so mad bc I never told that man Adam to do that. Then the csr issued me a refund stating it would be back on my card in 3-5 business days. And then I called back to get some time of email confirmation of the refund and they kept telling me they couldn’t find the charge on my account until so many minutes later they found it and said I won’t get a confirmation email til
The funds are back on my card which doesn’t make since bc I should be able to
havr the confirmation email of my refund before the money is deposited back on my card from an unauthorized purchase that I didn’t agree to from Adam. Very upset !!!!

I returned a iPhone 11 and paid for overnight registered post. This made sure it arrived very quickly to Amazon Madrid. I asked they expedited the return as quickly as possible as I needed my mobile for working. Today is now 7 days since it arrived in Madrid Amazon and no return paid. The other thing which is extremely annoying is, that another cheaper item was posted after the iPhone and the credit went through in a few days

Sent an internet extender back and received no credit. Order #112-1018791-5469053.

I love amazon and i always buy from there. But for the first time i want to return an item that it is not good they are ignoring me. I have been waiting over a month for an account specialist to contact me about my return and every time i call its the same thing. “That they are going to fill out a form and its gonna take 24-48 hrs for them to respond” well it has ben a month and i haven't gotten a word about my return. I though amazon was better.

I called to Get Help to get into my account to place an order and the gentleman I got for a service rep . was Rude And UNHELPFUL. I AM Ready to pull my business from your company. I think I Deserve an Apology and hope you RETRAIN Your Phone Reps In Being HELPFUL and Problem Solvers in a Polite Way. I Spend Much Hard Earned MONEY with Your company and I Hope I get a Positive Response. I would hate to share this situation with my social networks . :(

I get library books and you replace expired ones with either white or black books that I can not remove this didn't happen on my old kindles . you want me to buy a book to remove them this is a unfair practice since I know that you used to remove them am very discussed with this

Amazon's shipping has become terrible. When I call customer service I am told Amazon is using private carriers who Amazon has no control over and they do not provide tracking numbers. Check my orders ending in 1436 and 8454. Both are days late and keep being rescheduled. Why should I continue to pay for Prime with such terrible delivery? Prime orders are taking 4-5-6 days to be delivered. If delivery does not improve I am cancelling my prime membership and shopping elsewhere. Steven Sherlock

A customer service representative named shane cancelled my order by accident and now i can't get my shoes on the date i needed them.

I sure your delivery people don’t like working on Sunday but standing in my yard and throwing my package on the porch is unacceptable. Maybe we should stop ordering from Amazon

Terrible customer service when it comes to possible fraud on account and account placed on hold.... No way to get a live person to assist you and the emails system they use is not working........ If I could give a negative rating I would....... It not the people in customer service it is terrible company policy

i have never gotten 2 day delivery in all the years i've had prime . maybe jeff bezos should focus on that instead of POLITICS AND BANNING CHILDRENS BOOKS , STOP THE CANCEL CULTURE

I’ve got a item bought through Amazon and it’s broken after a few months. It’s a stool so difficult to return to company and you can do a return or exchange but can’t contact the supplier to notify them of a poor product.
I feel after being used a few times it shouldn’t break.

Can I please have some communication so I can get a replacement or refund

My gift card expired in nov 2020 , since then I am regularly calling customer care or chatting ,,I am getting the same commitment every time I call of 3-5 days,, can u PlZ chk is the tat is not done of 3-5 days ,,

I must say the customer service is pathetic.
Raina chawla
-Gift Card ID: #6014850682564236
Amount - 490rs
Registered no- 9811628639
Id- raina2307@rediff.com

Disappointed by amazon i waited for more than a month for my order which was expected by 15march n by 13march they are telling me dat ur order is not confirmed to dispatched.very disappointing...i had order on 26 jan..

AMAZON PRIME is now 10 DAYS Delivery !!

Amazon promises of quick delivery are just LIES!

I received a package from Amazon with merchandise that I didn't order. And it's highly unlikely that this was a gift. Order included a black garden hose, some headbands, and black Q-tips. Order #114-8914063-1449035 is what's referenced with regards to the return. I chatted on-line with Deepa, who likes to use the phrase "lemme check" when asked a question. As a customer service manager, I would give her a 0 on her service evaluation for that, and additional training.

I received the return label, but my problem is - who sent this to me? My information was used without my consent. Who initiated this order? It doesn't appear that I was charged for this. The order doesn't appear in my order history. Was another account created in my name?? How do I get this information? And do I need to get my lawyer involved?

Susan Kingsley

I am a reseller who implements the dropshipping business model on the Amazon website.I have listed products that do not comply with Amazon's security policies.I did not willingly do this.I am so sorry for that.For this reason Amazon has suspended my account on July 25th.For this, I wrote a appeal letter to Amazon.But nine days passed, they haven't sent me an answer yet.They keep my money inside and I need this money to pay my credit card debt.I am aware of the mistake I made, but I am also a customer of Amazon as well as being a seller but they make me victim.I demand that my grievance be resolved as soon as possible.

Today Aug 1, 2020, the Amazon delivery driver caused considerable damage to my landscaping with his oversized delivery truck smashing 2 rare rose bushes I have had for 26 years and crushing several perennials including columbine and obedience plants plus imbedding landscape boulders into the soil. I am 73, disabled and a master gardener. The driver did not wear a mask and did not apologize for his destruction. My husband had to personally guide him out of our narrow circular driveway as his vehicle could not make the curve. I am angry and devestated by this incident. I would like to be reimbursed for the damage. Thank you.

Followed a Prime delivery truck into a drive through Post Office drop off lane to mail some letters. The driver parked the truck and proceeded to walk into the building. We waited several minutes before he returned and drove away. I don't think this would be tolerated by your company to intentionally block a drive through drop off area when he could have parked in any other area to drop something off. This occurred on July 27, 2020 at approximately 10:20am Central Time.
A picture of the vehicle is attached.

I received a coffee order today, after requesting DECAF. The 80 cup order was not only not decaf, but the capsules were not even close to being able to fit a Nespresso machine. Amazon specifies that this order is not returnable, so I will keep the entire shipment as a reminder that Amazon is perhaps less than honorable in their advertising. Too bad, guys but you just lost a customer.

I have an extremely high gate, and my order was thrown over the gate. My order was two cameras and I am unable to check them to see if they were broken due to being thrown over my gate. Normally my deliveries are placed next to the gate on the outside with no issues. When I am able to hook up the cameras Im hoping that they are not damaged due to the landing after being thrown so far. Encase they are damaged, Im writing this as some form of documentation that it was a concern of mine as soon as I found my package

I ordered alcoholic wipes on March 28. They were shipped shortly.. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM AND THE LAST MESSAGE FROM.YOU WAS THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WHEN I would receive them. Your message on your website is that you were treating health and safety products as a priority. I think alcohol wipes is a priority,but I have not received them and there is no information about when they will artive. I used your form to contact the seller, but there has been no response. I would like to receive alcohol wipes, but you have made it next to impossible.
#112-4263638-2397026

I recieved a email stating I needed to verify my payment method and was locked out of my account. I currently use a prepaid greendot visa and due to the fact its prepaid theres no billing statement and amazon refuses to unlock my account. I have 566.00 worth of Amazon gift card balance loaded to my account and am unable to use it due to this issue. Ive screenshot the transaction history 4 times and still am denied verification the gift card balance is also not transferable to another account. This entire fiasco is over 2.16 as well. I am beyond furious

One day my password was no good. I followed the protocol of getting another password and then my nightmare started.
I noticed they had credit card info that was not mine and wanted to verify the expiration numbers. Well, I couldn't do that because it wasn't my credit card. Then I go through all the hoops and finally, I think I'm home free when they ask me what date I purchased Amazon. A long time ago don't remember the date. I gave them my credit card number that I had just purchased the day before. they said basically too bad so sad. I keep getting shoved to one person to another. I gave them all the information. I have been a customer for a long time. I couldn't believe your customer service. they said that I was locked out for too many attempts.

Contacted Amazon regarding my account being hacked. They stated it would be taken care of within the week. 6 weeks later, spoke with Amazon many times, Account continues to be locked, Kindle has been wiped clean, and no one can or will help. E-mails are stated to be forthcoming, Fraudulent activities has not been resolved, no division can offer a plan to remedy or a person to contact.

Dear sir my order no 406-1641746-2394751 as per tracking record material delivered but we I am not received material

Order ID: 407-2259768-3337963

I have ordered a bycycle on 22 January from Amazon received the product on 27 January and placed a return request for the product same day as I have received a damaged product and the part of the product was missing.Since 27 January I have placed the request 7 times in counting through amazon app through mail.Contacted the customer care several times.The customer care is just accelating the master dropping down mail.The delivery team is reverting back and declining the order day by day and no action has been taking up.This is to request kindly look in the matter on priority basis.Otherwise I have to accelate the matter in consumer forum as it's been 7 days now.As I am just stuck the oder is to be replaced.So I am not getting the other till it's been picked up.

The Essential Oil I purchased in this order is defective.

I purchased the Essential oil because it was an "Amazon's Choice" product. I have purchased Essential from several different companies through Amazon and I've never had a problem with the product. The Peppermint Essential Oil purchased in my order#114-715886-2598612 has damaged my Dining Room Table and Dresser in my bedroom, both brand new.

When I received the Peppermint Essential Oil, I poured some into my diffuser on my Dining Room table and a small amount spilled on the table. I didn't notice the spill until a few hours later when the paint in the area of the spill was erased. Then I took the diffuser to my bedroom dresser, where it has been used since I bought the new furniture. The diffuser has always set on a napkin to help spills & drips. After using the Peppermint Essential Oil in my diffuser for only two days It splashed on my dresser. When I tried to wipe it up with the napkin (which is what I've done with other Essential Oils, with no problem) parts of the napkin stuck to the dresser and there are spots of paint missing on the dresser (I have attached pictures for you to view). I am also attaching receipts of my furniture.

Please contact me to let me know how you will resolve this problem.

I had two parcels, both not delivered by DHL to my home address but just dumped at a DHL service point. When I contacted Amazon customer service in Germany with all the evidence that DHL simply were not doing their job and asked if they could raise this with DHL it was simply waived away as there was nothing they could do. What a non service and poor performance!

I am a prime member. Placed an order for 2 items on Tues July 16th. Order to be delivered Fri July 19 by 9pm. Received an email at 6p.m. about a delivery delay. Email stated if I do not get the items by Wed. July 24th to contact Amazon. Unacceptable so after trying to contact Amazon requesting a call back which never happened, decided to try their messenger service and got someone who helped me albeit numerous typos in his messages, in addition to me having to restate I wanted the refund to be credited to my CC rather than to a gift card decided to cancel the order.

Been on the phone with Amazon for 3 days now!!!! 1st day over 2 hours, 2nd day 1 hour, 3rd day 1hour 41 minutes!!! Thats ridiculous! I have a Newborn, my Husband is working and I'm trying to pack up the house by myself! I shouldn't have to be on the phone that many days for that long. And one of your reps hung up in my face, another gave me wrong ínformation an this last one Fernando G. was very not compassionate or friendly or helpful.

I called amazon customer service on July 19th and spoke to a man named Harry C. I explained to him that I bought a radio that cost me almost 100 dollars on amazon and that it broke and how i only used it a few months out of the year and it was stored the rest of the time. I explained to him that I wanted to see what could be done about it. He got loud and rude and told me that there's nothing they can do and than he said that they don't have a lifetime warranty with a rude and obnoxious attitude. If you decide to hire and keep employees who speak to customers like this than I will take my money elsewhere.

Wouldn't give one star but it was the only option. I order from Amazon minimum 2 to 3 times a week. I received an email from Amazon saying I had a five dollar credit on an ebook. Only reason I loiked and got one. After I purchased it, it asked me if I wanted to put itbon kindle. Then I was tild kindle books wouldn't count? Next time I went to that book page it suddenly only had a kindle option ti purchase and my app stopped giving me any information on any of my book orders. Then cutomer service supposedly refunded me with no way to check it and said if I purchased the book again I would recieve the credit. Again with no way all of a sudden to see the information in my purchase. After HOURS!!!!! getting the run around with customer service after repeatedly asking for a refund and a email as proof they said theyd email me proof. I can't believe after being such a loyal customer and all my repeated purchases weekly that I could be treated with such terrible service and they were literally really jerks. Ive never had that problem before. I hope you can find who I talked to twice, it should be recorded and teach them how to do their job or get rid of them. Im SO AGGRAVATED from their handling or should I say not handing my problem and it seems like doing their job that I am considering removing your app since I cant check anything customer service doesn't want me to see obviously and just stop using Amazon altogether and telling my family and friends how I was treated after all my business and possibly getting them to quit using you also. Im sure you probably dont care anymore than your customer service department but surely it is no way to do business.

I am appalled that I called customer service to inquire about my package being late with a prime membership. Instead of helping me they cancelled my membership. Basically they told me goodbye who cares leave. After so many years as a customer I was cancelled. I guess my years of business doesn’t mean anything.

just had 2 items deliver. the driver put the 2 boxes on the hood of my suv when he took the boxes off he scratch my suv. Don't know if those scrathes
will come off. I do belived that you need to retrain all your drivers. I might have to make a police report if the scrathes don't come off. also I might start buying from ebay if the delivery drivers don't get any better.

In the middle of the current heat wave my front AC unit died. I ordered a replacement from Amazon on 7/16 with guaranteed delivery by 7/19. UPS attempted delivery on 7/18 at 1 PM (thank you). Unfortunately, it is not clear when ordering that someone has to be home to receive it, so UPS took it back and will deliver today by 8 PM. The temperature in the house is 84F as I type this. Had I known that delivery required someone to be home I would have taken a different route.
Your management needs to know that your website does not warn people of such eventualities and it should. This is poor customer service.

I ordered plants from Handpicked Nursery for a total of $65.89. All but one of the plants has survived. I followed the instructions carefully. I have been gardening for over twenty years and considered myself to be knowledgeable about care of plants delivered. I have not had any problems in the past. These plants arrived quite late after I ordered them and were in less than quality condition upon arrival. I took them out of the packaging immediately and proceeded to follow the recommended instructions.

There have been two emails sent to Handpicked Nursery but no one has returned my emails - been two weeks now.

I would like a refund on the plants, please.

amazon returen id :dnHrKJPkRRMA,ORDER ID :405-6350689-2380310 .SO PAYMENT NOT RECIVED PLEASE HELP ME" in Amazon.in Help.

Amazon prime listed they had Amazon 7 tablets on prime day said on the site there in stock and available for 2 day shipping I brought items waited the two day got a message confining it would be shipped by Wed this week nothing came in called them they stated there out of stock so the basically lied on there site saying there in stock now I have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for my others no added discount no appologie they don't care worst service ever

New out of package defective memory card. Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3)

I purchased this card as the Amazon recommended device for the dash camera which it was intended to be installed in. The camera indicated defective card. I went through the process of returning it to Amazon, which in the past, has been easy and of little inconvenience. I was very surprised when I learned it would have to be returned through Kohl's Department store Amazon drop off and return. This caused the return to be an hour long process, long line at customer service, one agent on duty and a twenty mile drive to my nearest Kohl's Department Store.

AMAZON ARE YOU LISTENING ??????. This is a lousy return policy!!!!! IT STINKS!!!! please value your customers more than this, give your customers a choice, drop into nearest UPS box like in the past, or return it at Kohl's if the customer chooses to do so.
Some entrepreneur is baying at your heels, and customer-no-service policies such as this will give them the opening they need to become a major competitor to Amazon

Mr. Bezos, please halt this customer inconvenience at once.

You can see from my records that 2 months ago I purchased from you a new note 8. The description from Samsung on Amazon said it was fully submersible to 5 feet. It fell in the water at no more than 2 feet and died. I called Samsung service and they said the phone was not submersible (despite it clearly portrayed as such on Amazon)and not covered for warranty. One salient advantage of my signing up and using Prime is your guarantee.Please send me what I signed up for..."a fully submersible" Samsung Note phone at no extra charge and refund the money I spent on the fraudulent phone.
It gets worse. I went again to Prime and ordered a renewed Note 8 phone and here is what happened. 1. the package was never delivered to my address 695 County Road Lake Junaluska, nor was any message left for attempted delivery. 2. Because this is a vacation address I posted 2 large signs on the front of the house saying AMAZON and my last name. Still no delivery 3.When I went on line to research where it was I was given an 800 number but what I am awaiting is a new phone, mine being damaged (you just read that story) Cannot call because I do not have phone and no email address given nor name of transport, just 800 numbers.4. I finally went to the local Verizon store to use their phone where I spoke to your staff. She said it was at the Junaluska post office and connected me to them.The post office confirmed that it was there. However after a trip to that post office they told me it was at the Waynesville post office .Again whey was it not delivered to my address that was confirmed, per usual. A stroller from you was delivered a week? 5. I finally retrieved it and went back to Verizon to have it connected.However the IMEI number revealed that it was lost or stolen merchandise which they could not hook up. Result: huge stress and delay, and no phone to date. I am in a strange town by myself with no phone for over a week. Maybe I will get one on Monday but as things have been going I doubt it. This is a truly remarkable tale of bad product management, delivery and customer service which leaves me disconnected from the world( GPS mapping, no ability to contact for help in am emergency) and more inconvenience and stress than I could have imagined having dealt successfully with Prime for man years.

Please expedite and actually deliver a new, working, submersible Samsung Note phone at no additional change and refund me the money for the one that sank. That is only fair. I am st 695 County Road Lake Junaluska N.C 28745. sejasin@gmail.com

I HAVE ADDED INSTRUCTIONS ON MY ORDER FROM AMAZON NOT TO LEAVE ANY PACKAGES ON THE GROUNDS IN FRONT OF MY COMPLEX. I INSTRUCT THE DELIVERY PERSON VIA THE "SPECIAL ADDED INSTRUCTIONS BOX" ON MY ORDERS TO EITHER RING A SPECIFIC NEIGHBOR OR TAKE MY PACKAGE BACK TO BE PICKED UP OR RE-DELIVERED. MY LAST ORDER WAS LEFT ON THE GROUND IN THE RAIN BY A DELIVERY PERSON. I AM MORE THAT ANGRY.

I had a terrible time with customer service , ordered a chain for my Harley on Monday and paid for 2-3 day delivery to make intime for Harley convention, Wednesday I che k tracking and says pending , call customer service and she tells me it’s out of stock for 2 more weeks. We check and shows two left!?? Says will cancel order and give me a $10 coupon for my headache , I find another chain sold by amazon go to purchase and no discount ! Call another customer service rep and could hardly hear her for the crying babies in background, got disconnect 3 times , she called me back twice and after the third time no call back from her , no $10 coupon/ discount, no Harley convention, I understand working from home , I get that. But it’s very difficult to explain a problem with screaming kids in the background,

I'm beginning to wonder why I am paying over $100 for Prime service that boasts two day delivery and fails to provide it sometimes. I placed an order last night 7.16.19, Order# 113-1935125-9069053, and see that it wont arrive until Friday, 7.19.19. Amazon often times does not deliver until late in the evening, which would make this order more of a three day delivery. Three day is still good, but you set the bar at two and I agreed to pay for two. Normally, I would overlook this since the items were not a two day necessity on my end and due to such satisfactory service most of the time, however, my last order also failed to meet the two day arrival, actually taking four days, Order# 112-2905043-9688267. I feel Amazon generally does a great job, but I feel in these instances, some kind of credit is due.
Thank you.

During prime day I purchased a Lego set for $90; a over 50% discount. Wow, was excited to get it. But then they claimed it would arrive in 1 to 2 months. I tried to cancel less than 24 hours and was denied, claiming the shipping process had begun..

A few hours later I get a text that it’s been shipped and on it’s way. It arrived the next day, without a shipping box, left in the open for possible theft.

Their return policy doesn’t allow returns without a box, so I wasn’t offered an alternative to return the item unless I spend more money for the return. Still waiting for a solution. Besides the waste of time and inconvenience, Amazon doesn’t live up to their services, especially the disabled.

It seems that lately I have a real problem with my orders. Half of what I order is lost in transit.
How is this possible in a multi-billion dollar corporation?
Why should I bother to order on amazon anymore?

I just got a letter from a collections agency. Apparently I owed you (Amazon) .60 Cents. It says it was supposed to be taken out of a checking account but the account was closed, none of my accounts have been closed. I called amazon they told me to call a company called telecheck, telecheck asked for my checking account number and then said do you have another checking account. I said no, so they couldn't help me. What I want to know is why Amazon does not send a bill to tell you that you owe .60 Cents. No, they just send it to a collection agency so that I now owe $25.60. Since I can't figure out a way to talk to amazon about this, I have become very frustrated. You would think a company as big and well know as Amazon would be able to tell me how this happened. (I talked to 2 people at amazon) You would also think that Amazon would have in place a department to help people with this problem. If I'm not able to talk to anyone at amazon that can tell me what happened, I will soon be severing ties with Amazon.

Dear Amazon,
This is my humble request to solve my query with this order # 406-0112448-2062779, there are 2 items still not received since long time and in my status its showing already delivered but in actual not yet received, if I am chatting with Customer Care they are unable to solve my query, for that I attached a chatting history, you know same item I ordered before and facing problem then I contact with amazon CC then make it return and they said the problem will be solve soon, then I ordered again and my item still not received.
Note: In this order no. there was 3 item but I request for 1 item to make it return and they also cash back but only for 2 items I am facing problem since long time.
Note: Deliver my Item or return cash back.
This is my request to deliver my item and solve the query please.
Thanks
Arzoo

Order# 111-4456079-5450628 I find a promotional deal at Amazon I place an order and when it comes for me to receive the package, it doesn't get delivered. What I get instead is a make-believe that Amazon tries to deliver a package to me, but it can't deliver it, my package got throwing by some door floor outside an apartment with a picture taken that's it wouldn't even show the apartment number your so call proof of delivered and that is in my opinion because they never intended to deliver the package in the first place. So when I call Amazon a replacement isn't possible and Amazon refuses to give me the actual subject-it retail value so the I can re-order-it, in other words, Amazon expect me to pay $120.00 a year for a service that Amazon wouldn't take responsibility for and this is coming from one of you so call supervisors or managers, first I get transfer to the delivered dept. responsible for losing my package and when I ask for a supervisor the supervisor has even lest options resolving the problem all they want is to give me my money back and my discount is gone with the wind. What is the use to get a good deal you if you are not going to deliver in the first place? with "Walmart", I get to choose my delivery carrier and they take responsibility for that to be delivered, but not with Amazon and then Amazon fails to deliver on top of it, do not expect me to renew your so call promotional prime membership with this kind of service. it's just an insult to my intelligence.

I had about 8000 songs on a 128gb USB storage I bought. It worked on the computer but not in the car. I contacted Amazon and the customer service person said “that’s easy, ill walk you through it” Following his instructions to a t, every song was erased and gone forever. I was going to transfer from one HD to another but the new hadn’t arrived yet. Wiped that old one and sold it. Talked it’s an Amazon supervisor who basically said Oh, Well. He refused to give me his last name, the name of his boss or the corporate office number. I asked again for the info I requested and he disconnected our conversation. I am out thousands because I listened to their customer service dept.

Bad as fuck. I called to cancel the order two times because it going to a wrong address and the service promised I’m getting the refund and the item won’t be shipped for sure. And it’s telling me it’s delivered now and it hasn’t be canceled. Totally wastes time

The people that are delivering my packages aren't coming to the door knocking or ringing the door bell. They are just throwing the packages on the ground in front of the door or in the dirt in front of the door to be stolen by package thieves. Please correct this problem. Thank you.

Today at about 2:30 pm eastern time I went to purchase one hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - 120 Can Mini Fridge.
It had a four-year warranty offer which I declined. I purchase this product using my Amazon Prime store card. I left the internet page went back to shopping, I review my order and noticed a three-year plan for just under $60.00. so I clicked on it and an email came up though everything was good. Then an email came up saying the Amazon Prime card was declined, so they used a Debit card which was on file as an alternate means of payment. Then another email came up saying I purchased two Mini Fridges and one three year warranty WOW!
So five calls to the services department left me with one question, who authorized someone to pick another credit card from my account without notifying me on their decision? Your service department told me it will be 7 to 10 business days before that money was back in my account.
The original Amazon Prime card had a six-month payment option which I took. So tell a little bit about how you are investing my $620.00 for the next 10 days, while that money is now blocked from my use. I must go home now and tell my wife our Debit account is basically frozen for the rest of the month.
Maybe I could get a "Go Fund me page" going while Mr. Bezos invests my money.
Thanks, Jeff
Dennis

What the heck happened to your delivery practices. Found my shipment 1/8th mile from my house in a hay field. Received e-mail stating my delivery was delivered in a secure location, and thank goodness with a poor picture. In the dark the hunt begin, finally after an hour package was found in a hay field beside a corner fence post. What the heck Amazon, straighten up or business will collapse.

So when I ordered my headphones and received them, there was a piece of paper that stated that this product had a one year warranty. My headphones completely quit working within 3 months and weren't subjected to abuse or water damage so I tried to contact betron to complete this warranty. Betron sent me to their support which is on Amazon and I have yet to hear back so I made a call. The person on the phone was very rude and said that I wouldn't be able to use the warranty because Amazon didnt offer it and that I needed to go through the manufacturer. I just want my product replaced.

Couldn't get a answer regarding my package not being delivered. I had rude supervisors and customer service representatives.

Yeah thanks for canceling my assembly chair serves now I’m still with god damn old desk because of you fucking people and for billionaire Company you sure have shitty service

Customer service has gone to crap. I've been a Prime Member for over 6 years and I recently have had some major problems with customer service. I spoke to a supervisor in regards to defective tires that I purchased and was told that I would receive a full refund after they received the defective tire back. When I hadn't received the refund I called to ask what was going on and was told that the refund would not be what I was told by the original supervisor, and that it will be processed after they get the tire from ups. I explained that it's never been like this before. That usually I get notified within a few hours after I drop it off that my refund is being processed. Then was told that I would not receive the amount I was told and that he was sorry I was given the wrong information. So I was screwed out of 20 coming to my bank card and the 20 $ credit that I applied towards the purchase. He told me that they do not refund credits. Now today I called to do an exchange on an item and was told I need to send the item back and wait for a round to my bank, 3 to 5 days and repurchase the item. The original girl said she could get a advanced refund to my account so I can purchase the right size. She put me on hold and 15 minutes later was.told she can't do it. That this item isn't eligible for that??
It's stoped and sold by Amazon??? When I asked foe a supervisor I was put on hold for 20 minutes and got hung up on. I called back and told the rep what happend and she said she can't do it either, I asked for a supervisor and was told, they can't do anything either. I said are u denying me your supervisor, she said I am a supervisor. I said that's not what u said when I first asked. I want to speak to your supervisor and she denied me her supervisor. I wasn't getting anywhere so I hung up after telling her Amazon is going to lose a Valuable Customer. Not only a prime member but music unlimited as well. I've NEVER had Amazon Customer Service like this. They have ALWAYS gone above and beyond these past years. And these last few months have been a nightmare.
You don't tell a customer, sorry u were given the wrong info by one of our Supervisors, u honor what they told the customer originally. I am SERIOUSLY going to start looking into other providers and looking at other options. The amount of money I spend on Amazon and this is how I'm treated?? Screw that crap. My money will be going to a company who appreciates me and my money.

address-verification.....
Just send a fax, ha
10 day's of sending faxes and no response,my account is still locked.
And the card they locked the account to verify is still being billed for my Prime subscription!

The online customer chat help is complete garbage. I'm currently still on there while typing this waiting for my problem to be resolved and it's been 2 hours now. I"ve been transferred so many times, that I got transferred to the same person twice. Extremely incompetent.

On or around June 28 2019 I called customer service because I received an email stating I requested a password change. I called customer service and they assured me my account and information was safe. Than on July 10 2019 my bank statement had a $25 charge from amazon on it. When I called customer service they said I had purchased a $25 google play card and it was emailed to me. I didn’t not make this purchase. Customer service refused to issue me a refund and I had to dispute the charge with my bank. Now my bank account is frozen and I’m without a debit card for 5-7 business days. This experience has been awful. It’s not even about the money. It’s about the unwillingness to help and the inconvenience of having my bank account frozen. I was a loyal customer who never had any problems with your customer service.

I ordered a xbocat dvd player on 4/19 but it's missing a part that covers the working parts of the player, so I haven't been able to use it. I tried emailing the xbocat company per instructions that came with it on 6/14/19 but have not received a reply. I've attached a photo.
Are you able to contact the company or replace this item so I can use it?
I'm a loyal Amazon fan. Thanks so much for your help!

I started using the computer this morning to find out more info about amazon since I thought I'd sign up for the prime time on my new smart TV. It then took me nearly 3 hours to get that done. I spoke to 4 chat persons who couldn't figure out what was wrong insofar as me signing up for the 30 free trial. They were all unable to help me so kept transferring me to another person because they could not understand what I needed & had to keep rereading the chat screen to figure the deal out. That process was miserable. The 1st person I called on my landline phone was also not a good English speaking rep. He told me to get on the computer and fill out my app. I did that & set up my password. Then I to tried watching a movie. That wouldn't happen. It was strange the process didn't work so I realized I'd try chatting with a rep to fix the situation. The last rep I had to finally call on the phone again also had to keep checking with the supervisor to answer my questions about the problem I was having in getting the show I wanted to see play on their site. I was mad it took so long to just watch a 47 minute TV show & I hated chatting with those who could not figure out this mess. I eventually quit chatting because that was far too time consuming. It was also ridiculous to keep explaining over and over that the show would not play. Finally I explained to the last rep I chatted with that this was a shizzy process & I was going to directly call Customer Service. I then did speak to a person in customer service. His English was also unusual. It was a situation where I had to keep spelling out my name because the background noise going on in his workspace was horrible. I could hardly hear him speak. I also had to repeat a lot of my words so that convo was also very time consuming. At the end of the convo I explained that I had spent almost 3 hours attempting to find out why the 30 day free trial situation was not working. I hated wasting all that time trying to get signed up for the 30 day free trial the company offered. The last rep finally told me I would have to give the company my credit card info before they would allow me to watch the free 30 day trial shows. It would have been a very less confusing process if that info was given up front so that customers don't have to spend the nearly 3 hours on the phone trying to figure out why the process was not working. Jeff Bezos should know this is going on since the current process is wasting time and effort by all those concerned in thinking it is a quick process to sign up to watch the 30 day free trial. Clarity is very much needed in advertising this info.

My account was hacked. I have tried 3 times to solve the issue but the people in charge of the case haven't contacted me. I have $$$ in books and movies that I can't access and no one is helping to resolve this issue.

A friend of mine was asked how Amazon vets there employees didn't think they hired women with 2 felony convictions only 3 years apart for DUI and was unemployed starts driving a new $70,000 new vehicle especially new hires In the last 2 months

Order ID: 114-4649986-9169013: the description is for flask and then add on adsl items. We added the knives and only received knives. We called and were told the flask isn't Included even though the pricing is clearly for both the flask and knife set together. They will not send us the flasks nor offer anything for their error.

Having problems with my Kindel Fire - could not find or reset my pass word. Call customer support and was dealing with a "tech" who was not in the United States - hard to understand and was very rude and treated me like a complete idiot. All I wanted was help with getting or resetting my password so I could connect with wi-fi. I could deal with his being rude, but when I told him to forget helping me and disconnect, he cussed me and said he would gladly disconnect and was going to block my Kindel. I would like someone who speaks English to call and help me with this problem. Very dissatisfied and possible former user of Kindel.

I received an email from Amazon that stated that I was receiving a refund on the following order:
Nature's Way Kelp; 600 mg Kelp...
Real Herbs Ginger Root Extract ...
Nutricology Super Artemisinin...
Boiron Calendula, 2.5 Ounce...
Ecological Formulas Monolaurin...
Refund total: $92.92*
I did not request a refund or do I desire a refund. The delivery address is the same as I have used in the past. I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END. Please resend the order .
A. Randolph Keene, Jr.

The amazon help center and chat is worthless. I have not received to orders and have been told they have been delivered by my Alexa app. They have NOT been delivered. Also, the phone help is worthless as well.

I purchased rubber floor mats for my home gym from a third party via Amazon. The product I received was defective. The seller knew it was defective. Amazon flat out lied to me. In an email, I was told that they would reimburse me for the return shipping cost of the mats. They did not!

Product lost in shipping, not unavailable , you (Amazon ) know this , I payed for a product it's a week late and you do nothing . What kind of business knowingly sits by doing nothing . Get the product I ordered and payed for and Amazon advertised for sale to me . This is not my problem it yours . I don't won't a refund , the product is available and I ordered and payed for it get it here

I have made two orders for a bmw bicycle, one with the number #028-3411656-6417957 and the seller MGC Ltd, the other, first one with the number
#028-1006989-6891556 with the seller Barras de Cortina. Both times the sale was cancelled but the money charged is still sitting on my credit card without the sale going ahead. As I got the information from
Amazon to try again I now have two payments on my account even though I was informed that my card is not being charged. This pushed my credit card to the limit and I am asking amazon how this can happen with a registered seller. I am demanding that the contract is being kept.

Regards,
Susi

Very unreliable company, as a result every 3-4th order simply disappears, and to find it or have contact with this irrespective company, how I see it, there is no any chance. Productive contact with this company is cut by this company itself. I cancelled email notification, cancelled prime, cancelled everything possible with Amazon. But, this does not mean, that by the end of following months Amazon will not go in my bank for just my 12 or 14 dollars it wants. I sincerely and seriously do not recommend Amazon to make any contacts with, never.

complaing about mething i never arrive nor i do not sing anything is time for the return of my money.

The always short supply of your coke 12 oz bottles. Again for the millionth time it is marked not available on the regular coke bottle supply.

I want to file a complaint against some sellers selling books here on Amazon. They are asking 27.00 to ship one book out!!!
That should be investigated asap!. They advertise 3.99 for a book and then want $27.00 to ship it out to you.
I will not buy from any Amazon Seller taking advantage of people by charging a low price for their book and then making up for the low price by charging an outrages price for shipping.
Please look into this and mail me here on my amazon account. I can't get into the above email now.
I'm attaching some of the Sellers here...

Amazon refuses to supply information to AMEX about what I purchased, so I cannot check my AMEX statement for fraudulent purchases in my name. I order a lot of things, so if this isn't changed I'm going to challenge every single Amazon purchase listed on AMEX -- because I don't recognize a transaction record that only displays the amount. Currently searching for a public forum where I can encourage others to follow suit . . .

Packaging issue,
First of all I placed an order for a fish filter uv pump, when received it was shipped to me without a shipping box. The product was damaged so I sent it back and spoke on chat line and got passed around like a ping pong ball from customer service telling me they would get me to the correct department, After 20 minutes of this they told me they were sorry and they would ship me another one and it would be shipped the same way with no box, so I called and got a female who told me they would send this one in a box, upon receiving this the same thing damage no shipping box I sent it back again and went threw pretty much of the same thing pass me around on chat I called again and they said they would put it in a box I also called and they assured me they would ship it in a box. Upon receiving this it was not in a box so I refused it. I got back on chat and was told they would ship me know more and if I wanted another one I would have to reorder it again. CS was down right nasty telling me that since I refused the order that I would have to tell UPS that it had to be marked refused. I told them I am not calling UPS and telling them how to do there job, I now am waiting for a refund in which as of now I have not received it. I have been buying on AMAZON for 12 years and a prime member I am not a kid I am a senior citizen who just wanted the item shipped in responsible way. I also posted on the product page about this but AMAZON would not post it. I do not understand what is going on with AMAZON but would like all people to know that they are changing for the worse.

We are very good customers of Amazon ! We order something at least 5 days a week! We ordered a birthday gift for our son 10 days ago we just saw the item was “lost”!! VERY FRUSTRATING!!,

I bought a box of Atkins 2.12 oz Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: 16 plus 2.
They arrived all smashed and the chocolate had melted.
I am very disappointed in this order.

Margaret Gilbert

Have feedback for Amazon?