Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

Kindle PC registration very odd messages.

I ordered the Complete Inspector Lewis Series. I have just checked and you sent me two identical discs. You did not include the first disc with the first 6 episodes. What can you do now. I am very upset. Lana Ool

I purchased a etopars 2x black car plastic universal heavy duty power door lock actuator 2wire. In the picture it showed 2 of them and when I received them there was only one in the package. The package I have says there should be 2, but I only received 1. I was not going to complain, but I thought you need to know that this occurred. I do not want for you to send me another one or to give me my money back. Just a heads up with this vendor. Thank you Marco

I have two issues
1. There doesn’t seem to be a ,’direct’ method/ link to contact Amazon re issues.
2. I purchased a software dongle (Davinci Resolve) via Amazon. This it seems is a pirated copy ( according to the manufacturer ‘Blackmagic’ ) when I attempted to bring this to Amazons attention the message seems to be simply sent to the seller.

I ordered the Airport movie collection for Christmas, However it came in BLU Ray. I did not want Blu ray, So I contacted you and explained and was told I was going to be shipped another Airport DVD. I just checked and it's another Blu ray being shipped! I don't have a Blu ray player so I need the regular DVD, What's going on? Also the RETUR SHIPPING LABEL for the one I need to return needs to be sent via e mail so I can't print it on my PRINTER!!! Hope someone reads this and gets it taken care of!

James

UPS has failed to find my address 5 times (1-2-3-4-5).
A recent shipment 1Z0W646F0321873129, again went astray.
FedEx seems to have no trouble finding me.
Amazon quick delivery is of no value when UPS fails.
The UPS driver on my route is lazy or retarded or ?

I wish there was a FedEx shipping option at Amazon.

What is going on lately??? I have had 3 out of the last 9 deliveries make it on time. And too of the deliveries (the mouth gards and lip gloss) never made it at all!

I have repeatedly tryed to get someone on the phone. I would GRATELY appreciate a call to discuss why this is happening and what we can do to solve this. I tried installing the iphone app and when I try to contact support it just keeps repeating in circles.

Please call me asap: 443-782-5449

I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF AN OFFICE BUILDING WHEN AN AMAZON DELIVERY PERSON PULLED UP AND ASK IF THEY COULD LEAVE A PACKAGE WITH ME. I REPLIED 'NO, I DONT WORK FOR THAT COMPANY THE PACKAGE IS FOR', AND THE DRIVER SAID 'IT DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE'. IM GLAD IT WASNT MY PACKAGE SHE WAS TRYING TO HAND OFF TO SOMEONE JUST STANDING AROUND OUTSIDE!!!

I had back surgery and I needed a recliner to sit on my living room. I bought it from Amazon on Dec27 it stop working , since then I have been trying to resolve the issue with the seller and Amazon with no luck. There have been mo resolution on this matter. The Item was and electric recliner , I will never buy a big tickect item from Amazon againg there is No guarantte . in the message center you could see the emails ect also i have made over 10 phone calls to the customer service dept. This morning they put me a supervisor by the name of Maritza she was nasty and un helpfull. Please advice what should I do . the item aarive at my address on Agust 8, and it got damage on Dec 27 waht kind of warranty do i have , please help.

I am a proud Amazon Prime customer and am a big supporter of Amazon services and business ethics. I live in a apartment complex where many of my neighbors are Amazon customers. On December 31, as I left my apartment I found a very unusual service that was provided by a local delivery service on behalf of Amazon. I noticed that the delivery person placed the packages of numerous customers in the hallway of one of our buildings, removed from any specific apartment. These packages were supposed to be delivered to people in completely different buildings. I am sure that this individuals delivery practice is below standards of Amazon. I thought I would just inform Amazon of these low quality services that was done on Amazon's behalf. I have attached some pictures to verify my complaint, and perhaps could help avoid costly "undelivered" claims against Amazon.

Kind Regards
A Concerned Customer

From the 12/27 I place an order that's suppose to be here in an maximum of 4 days, today 1/3 I haven't the item yet, and now the delivery day moved to 1/7 , it's a shame that the order take too many days to shipping, wake-up Amazon!!! I need a response ASAP because I pay ASAP, it's ok??

I was ordering Dragonn filters and was offered a free gift card for
$50 for applying for an Amazon credit card. After giving them my information, they changed the offer to $10, but I had been advised my code that was furnished by them was invalid. I don't understand why they weren't forthcoming with information as to what was going on with the code they had given me in my gmail and they didn't explain why I didn't get the gift card. i would have saved on the purchase of the filters and would still have the balance on the gift card for future purchases. Maybe my credit isn't good enough, but they should have explained and not left me guessing about what was transpiring. Lots of confusion. Very little satisfaction. I don't like being offered savings and a credit card and then being dropped in mid-air. My valuable time was wasted, also my patience was exhausted. No stars, not even one, on this experience. I will share with my friends and family.

I tried to cancel an order an hour after I placed the order the site would not let me cancel I called customer service and they were no help could not understand their English after this experience I don't want to order from your company again I read the reviews after I placed the order and they were bad I don't want that rug!!!!!!!!!!!!

On this Order # 111-7359733-2398637 it was delivered with the following information

Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a resident.

IN REALITY IT WAS LEFT IN A SNOW-BANK AT THE CURB.

It was delivered using Amazon's own delivery service which up to now has been fine.

I have tried repeatedly to obtain a refund for the Dining Room Curtains Farm House Decor by Ambesonne, Sunset in Dark Pine Forest Autumn Foggy Scene with Sunbeams Trunks Shadow, Sold by: Pinklim $69.99 Many promises of the issue being resolved, and my request was made. I am very disappointed. Please refund me since the curtains are returned over two month.

I made a purchase on Dec. 7, 2018 for 2 Boenfu wire cutters with a total purchase price of 13,98, When I tried to order, my debit card was not accepted as you said it was an invalid number. After a few hours of haggling with you, you said on a phone conversation said you would give me a gift card. I never received that $10.00 gift card.

I got an e-statement for $18,96, yet my order was for $13.96. I do not understand the $4.98 additional charge. My problem is why my gift card was not issued. I am demanding that this $10,00 gift card be applied to the balance. Since my order was for $13.98, with that $10.00 gift card, my actual balance would be $3.98. THAT IS ALL I WILL PAY!!!

Since you people are giving me such a difficult time with my initial order with you, I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. Please reply to jim.n.norma2012@gmail.com. (By the way, my debit card IS valid, as I have had it for quite a while!

I have always had EXCELLENT customer service experiences with Amazon, until today.
I received a Fire TV stick from my mother for Christmas, ordered from my Amazon wish list. Unfortunately, when I went to connect it, I discovered that I do not have the necessary HDMI port on my TV.
I went on Amazon's chat to find out the return policy, and I was told that, if I return it, they will only credit the original purchaser! I don't want to hurt my mother's feelings about the gift (not to mention that she lives hours away from me, so I can't easily get it to her to send back to Amaxon) and I've never run into a policy like this with any other retailer. I'm a Prime member and also have a seller account with Amazon, so I'm both surprised and disappointed.

i bought 2 items from you and got hacked for over 14000 dollars.I thought you people were secured.I called because i didnt get my order.They told me that i had 2 items pending.1 wath for over 13000 dollars and one iphone for over 1000 dollars.I did not order this and i dont have that kind of money.your custer service agent said i was hacked and he tried to sell me a private ip add. for 2800 dollars i said no then it was 299.00 for him to fix it.this is a scam your site should be secured.Im so mad at you people that i might call the FBI.I will never buy from you people again.it make you people scam artist

Recent delivers have not been packed well, and pieces have arrived loose and/or broken. Packages not up to the standards I have had in the past!!!

On December 19, 2018, I received notification that my Debit Card was used to purchase items through Amazon. And, as of today, this order (for 2 items) appears to be going out. Please be advised that I have cancelled my card however, I find it very disturbing that this was allowed without verifying the address for the card. My bank, Huntington Bank, is investigating this as above, I reported this to be fraud activity. I would appreciate better security and, want to know how to cancel the fraudulent order that was allowed to go through. You can contact me at 317-373-1203 any time today. Please know this is not a joke and I am pissed that this was allowed. I would like to know what address was used to verify my card. Thank you. Jeana K. Woodard

I placed an order on 4 December 2018 for an item for my child for Christmas. The item was over $200.00. A significant amount for me. The item was scheduled to be delivered between the 13th and the 19th. I was never supplied a tracking number. So I called on the 13th to check the satus. Now on the 19th 7 phone calls later hours of on hold and 3 emails from supervisors, still no item. They will not cancel it, now will the lift the credit authorization on my card. DO NOT TRUST AMAZON. They have no remorse nor do they care. I will file against them with my bank. They did not even file the release as stated.

Amazon delivery drivers always park illegally and when you ask them to move, you get an attitude and they ignore you and continue to do whatever they want. Entitled ignorant and arrogant is the Amazon way

I'm a 75 year old widow,just recently I called Amazon when i couldn't log on.they said my password was wrong,even though I knew it wasn't,I had just paid purchases,but instead of being able too change my password,the lady closed my account,and said I needed to open a new account.So the next morning,I got 5 emails from Amazon with 5 different numbers to use to open a new account.Please help.Thank you Marietta Stanley 228 Demorest Rd. Columbus, Ohio 43204-1282 tinksissy@aol.com

I ordered a monster brush grill brush and when it came in the mail it was broke in half. The cardboard wrapper that goes around it was ripped off and thrown in the box. The box was huge so no way it didn't have enough room in the box. There was a sticker that said inspected. That made me chuckle. Very disappointed as it was a Christmas gift. Would like a refund please or send a new one.

715-828-6743
7393 124th street

Chippewa Falls WI 54729

We placed our order on November 18, 2018 we received part of the order. When we contacted the seller they said that we received everything according to their description:Description
CompR takes flexibility to another level with a single pair of stout, push-button wire terminals featuring a convenient impedance-selector slider for easily changing the dual-voice-coil impedance (2/8 Ohms or 1/4 Ohms, depending upon model). No additional wiring is needed for switching between series or parallel configurations.
Besides convenience, CompR delivers the deepest musical bass and is made to work perfectly with any mono amplifiers. The motor structure itself is a mechanical marvel, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better sound with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads woven through for maximum transfer of signal.

Features:

Kicker 43CWR124 12" 1000 Watt Dual Voice Coil 4-Ohm Car Stereo Subwoofer
Power Handling :
Peak : 1000 watts
RMS : 500 watts
Size : 12"
Best subwoofer in its class
Stamped Steel Basket
Spring-loaded Push Terminals
Dual 4-Ohm high-temperature voice coils
Double Stacked Magnet
Top-mount depth : 5-3/4"
Cutout diameter : 11"
Min Sealed Box Vol : 1.0 cu. ft.
Max Sealed Box Vol : 2.0 cu. ft.
Min Vented Box Vol : 1.75 cu. ft.
Max Vented Box Vol : 2.25 cu. ft.
Frequency Response : 25 - 500Hz
Sensitivity : 86.9 dB
Subwoofer Design : Round / Circle
Rockford Fosgate Prime R500X1D 500 Watt RMS Mono Block Class D Car Amplifier
12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
RCA pass-thru outputs
On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
High level inputs
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
0°/180° Phase Switch
Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
Cast aluminum heatsink
4 Gauge power/ground connectors
MOSFET power supply
Over current protection
Short circuit protection
Muted turn on
1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
___________________________
We have only received the speaker and nothing else.
We have been in contact well we have contacted the seller with limited response from them other than they are contacting the warehouse. This was last week that they gave us this response, I have been sending them messages directly with no response. They took my money but will not give me the product I paid for and this is a Christmas gift. And now if you look at the product on line it says its currently out of stock in which it was not at the time of my purchase. Here is the link: Kicker CompR 12inch Car Speaker (CWR12) - Black - New, Non-Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HTAUJ3Q/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_PhugCb7HK977N

place order #112-7155711-3881031 order was delivery to wrong address. Deliver claimed he gave package to resident at my home .No one

was home. they claim the package was given to the wrong person because the driver was very busy no apology gift might not arrive before

xmas said I wanted to file a complaint was told by spokesperson that he had done the needful thing what ever that mean I never had a

problem with amazon delivery if I cannot order direct from amazon I will not order

my last order for 5 # of Rutland safety-T-flue chimney cleaner was so hard not a power like all the others I had to break it into chunks to use it . please check into the problem, thank you . the product does a great job, just should be powdery not a hard lump. it is still doing the job just a pain smashing it up.

My account has been stolen and I’m trying to report it. I can’t even get the customer service person to understand a single thing that I say and I can’t get them to transfer me to someone else that can understand me.

I had ordered a pair of boots from amazon. There was a problem with my transaction and so I called twice because I wanted to make sure the problem was settled. Both times I called both representatives specifically stated that my transaction went through and the item was already shipped. I had them repeat it to make sure what I heard was correct. I then also stated it to make sure I heard right, and they said I was right. It was suppose to come this week but didn't. I called again today to find out my order has not yet been sent, but had been canceled. I now had to reorder and will not arrive in time for Christmas break. This is very poor customer service. You do not tell a customer false information. When a customer gets told not to worry about their package, because it is on its way, to find out days later when I call about it that not only is it not on its way, its been canceled. Poor service. Then I don't even get help to get the package here on time, I have to go through the process and rebuy the order and now have to wait until I come back from break to receive the product I've been waiting three weeks for. That's just terrible. This is also not my only problem with Amazon. Every time I have ordered products from you guys, there has been problems with lost packages, forgetting to mail product, etc. Terrible. Just terrible.

Dear Sir or Madam,
On the 15/12/17 a friend purchased a Fitbit on my behalf from your Amazon Spain branch.In September of this year the strap fell apart.It was sent back.To this day we have heard nothing from the complaints dept in Spain.It had a 12 month warranty with prepaid return.
My friend sent an email and was told to" call "the complaints dept.This is only available by mobile phone on a high tariff call rate.Unacceptable lack of customer service and my husband is still without his fitbit.
Kindly advise on a suitable course of action.
Yours faithfully
Debra Winston.

I have received a female shoe worth Rs 399/-when I open the box I found rate of this shoe was print Rs 259 and that was inked, company has sold this item on higher rate

Package was not delivered in between the storm and no regular front door. As per instructed by the sign in the front door. We have had numerous packages delivered by Amazon, and stolen.

Dear Amazon Rentals,

I am completely angry that you want to charge me on a book that I received in poor condition. When I first opened the bubble wrap envelope I was an awe that AMAZON would send someone such a decrepit book. However, class had started and I needed the book.

If I am charged for this book, I will dispute it to the end. I am not going to be charged for a product that you all sent to me in that condition.

Please forward this email to Amazon headquarters because the fight will be on for the condition that I received the book in. Order #111-7545747-8205834

WR Reinaldo Rosado

Good morning. My wife & I have used Amazon many, many times over the years so when we decided to purchase a surveillance camera due to concerns @ our 2nd home, I was referred to Q-See. I searched for them & found them on your website & sold by you guys, not them. I purchased them last Thursday, the 8th, & had shipped direct to our 2nd home last Sat., the 10th. I noticed upon opening the box, the 1st thing in it was a red piece of paper saying do not return to online supplier, but contact them & since then, they have been a nightmare!!! In installing it last Sunday, the camera worked perfect for 10-15 minutes & then quit. I put it in box & brought it home on Monday. On Tuesday morning, I contacted them on their chat line. After an hour of chatting, yes an hour, they said he couldn't help me & was escalating this to the next level & someone would contact me by phone in 1-2 hours. After 6 hours I emailed them back. After 8:00pm, I then received a call from someone in California. This guy wanted me to plug the camera into our wireless router & give him access to our labtop. I told him he was crazy & not doing that. He then told me he thought it was the power cord & asked me to search around our home for something to plug the power cord into to test. After 40 min. on phone, I offered to send it back @ my expense. I just want a camera that works!! He finally said he would send me an email with the RMA shipping info. Instead, I got an email telling me I had to send them proof of purchase & had to do it within 3 days or else my claim would be denied. WHAT!! So I sent him the order confirmation, which shows I purchased a video recorder & 3 other items. 2 of the items were wild flower seeds, so covered that part up & sent it to them on Wed. Didn't hear from them so resent yesterday. Still nothing so I called them last night. After another 29 min. on phone, they said I would receive shipping info within 24 hours, then I had to ship back to them, & after they receive damaged camera, they would ship a replacement. So I need to wait for them to send shipping info which I still do not have, wait 5-7 days for them to receive, & another 5-7 days to receive new one--- hopefully!! Then, later last night I received another email stating I needed to send them more proof of purchase cause I didn't open up the confirmation to show the purchase or the camera--receipt only showed 4 channel nvr & other items. Its not like you can buy these @ a local store & all this for a $98.00 camera that I bought from you guys that was being sold by you, NOT A 3RD PARTY. Why did I have to deal with them & not Amazon, who I purchased this from??? I need your help & want a new camera shipped to me TODAY!! Again, we purchased this over security concerns @ our very expensive 2nd home & do not have time to wait weeks to get it up & running. I have spent over 3 hours with these people & if you cant help, think I will send back for a total refund & will move on & find another product. My confirmation is 114-3637628-4630620 Thx for your time & will wait for response, John Ludwick

I received the wrong item when ordering from Prime. However due to a fault on their system I have been unable to return the item. I spent over an hour troubleshooting theit own problem to no avail. I even suggested very simple ways of averting the problem to allow me to return the item and get on with my day however they refused and continously told me they had to go through the system which was clearly malfunctioning. I eventually asked to speak to a manager, I was put through to a very rude Scottish man who kept asserting to me that I was wrong and his system was fine despite me demonstrating via images that I was not getting the correct address sites. I still have the item and I still havent received any money back. I wont be ordering from Amazon again and have cancelled my Prime membership for when it expires in December. The rudeness above all else was the biggest problem

I booked a redmi y2 4gb ram 64gb internal mobile phones but it automatically returned without giving any information and calling my given no....

Service is very bad customer care services also bad

I received my package today. I had order 2 ounce glass jars from vivaplex company. Amazon shipped this item to my office 525 st francois 63031 on time. When I opened the shipping box from Amazon, two boxes (12) jars each were smashed. None of the jars were broken but cases were crushed. There was no bubble wrap or insert protection of my shipment. Poor shipping ... I order a lot and shipped by amazon and usually everything's great.. but this was terrible...

I just hung up on Customer Service in Seattle, I was thrented , told to go to y kitchen, pick up a knife and cut
my ass, and a few other things. This all started over a recent order I placed, the charge was declined by my bank. I called mmy bank, told me I had entered my password too many times at a gas station, which was not correct, and my account was locked. No problem, they activated the account again. I went to Amazon to tell them what happened, the order also was not correct. They started pitching me to purchase a $200.00 software protection. I replied I would mail them a check for the corrected amount. I as transferred to another person, he also attempted the protection sale, which I declined. He was not for coming on a mail address for my check for about twenty minutes. He insisted that I write the check at that moment, again I declined, wanted my bank information, which I declined. At my request he put his supervisor on the phone, he sounded the same. Civility was not shown, conversation became vulgar.. I am an old 76 years old car dealer, I know when I am being hustled. I have done business with Amazon for years, no problem until today. Any problems in the past were dealt with fast and just. The conversation I had today changed my view of Amazon, that they would have anyone so sleazy doing Customer Service. Civility was not used I never was given complete information on mailing you a check. . During the conversation, several times he would speak with someone in the back ground in Spanish. My relations with Amazon has been good, I have liked the service and results. Being as large as your business is, a few employees will slip past personnel. He was really trying his best to sell me security protection, no real, problem, he was not intelligent enough to do it. Hope you have him on a recorder. Any business is only as good as it's employees are. Good luck with him.

I did not get the right order from Frenchie Mini. I ordered a tuxedo bib and they sent a woman's bin that had white pearls on it.

I sent a complaint to them but who knows when the will respond.

Perhaps Amazon can correct this.

R.D. Prime member.

I purchased a mixer on 15th August and within 2 months it stopped working send some repair service man or else take back n replace the product

The package arrived as promise. Thank you. I have one problem. The package arrived opened on both ends, not taped. Just a "little" flap on both ends holding the contents inside. Nothing is missing (thank goodness) but some of the contents might have fallen off during transit. Just wanted to let you know.

I order one product by cedit paying but i cancelled that delivery then by cancelling this my money was not returned to my credit account . Why?

It is great when you care enough to provide security for amazon accounts but when is it too much? When the actual customer can't access his account online because he does not have his current amazon card and is being sent a new one by bank and he forgets your password and does not know the expiration date on a card not in his possession. It seems that has become a security question I have never been asked before. So I contact amazon help and lol what help they were. Sent me a link to change password that circled back to, you guessed it, the same expiration date. along with computer challenge questions that I looked at and still failed 4 times. Ohhhh yeh it changed my password but still gave me challenge questions and the same security question about expiration date. Still can not access my account. Representative was great , her answer was well guess you will have to wait 2-3 weeks to access when you get new card. I had to explain to her how does the help me since I CAN NOT ACCESS ACCOUNT to add new card and new expiration date. Her answer was when you get card maybe we can add it then get you access or you can always quit amazon prime and then re-join when you get new card just sign up again. REALLY is this the best you can do for someone who has actually verified their identity and has been a customer for years. Until now I had always though you the greatest company around. *still no access*

My order no. #405-9885957-2077919 and #405-4476375-3567503 not yet delivered. It is showing delivered on the site. I have also lodged complaint few days ago but neither good is delivered nor my money is refunded till date. I have already made the payment. Either arrange for delivery of the goods or refund my money

Driver arrived to deliver a package about 5pm pdt today 10/21/2018 at 5250 El Cedral Street Long Beach CA 90815. Music from white van with Calif License 2182182 was incredibly loud. My wife and I expected him to drop his package and move on. He did not. he sat in van for 4-5 minutes music blasting. other neighbors came out of their houses, as did my wife and I. I approached the truck as he exited with a package. I asked him to turn down the music. He replied that he was very busy and could not turn it down. He dropped the package at my neighbors doorstep, returned to his truck, turned the music louder, remained there for another minute or more and then drove off while we all watched.
Amazon drivers in our neighborhood habitually drive well over the speed limit.Jack Wiggins

i bought 3 cd gordon light ft bob seger abd anita baker all 3 skip and looking at tham they are scratch i would like a refund or replace ment

I have been using Amazon for quite some time. I pay monthly for Prime and have never had a problem until now. I logged into my account on 10/14/18 and placed an order for 3 items, total of $49.67 with delivery date of Wed 10/17. I tried to get on my account on Tuesday 10/16 to see where my package was and it said there was no account linked to my email address. I immediately contact customer service with Amazon at that time. The lady I talked to was putting a freeze on my account and I would be receiving an email in 24-48 hours with further instruction of how to get my account back up and going. I was worried because my bank account is linked to my Amazon account. She assured me nobody would have access to my account or bank account. When my items didn't arrive yesterday like supposed to, I once again reached out to Amazon customer service. The lady this time couldn't find my account when I gave her my name and email. I gave her the order number for my items from 10/14. she put me on hold, came back and said she could see the note where I called on Tuesday but nothing was done with it. She couldn't find my order even with the order number I gave her from my email. My bank has been charged for these 3 items and I don't have them and nobody seems to know what happened to my account or where my items are. I am beyond mad right now along with worried that someone has access to my bank account. I need answers and I need them now.

Krisney Rigney

I ordered a box spring on Sunday, October 14 2018. On Monday, Oct. 15, 2018, I received an email saying that the package had shipped and I was given a tracking number and told that the package would be delivered on Tuesday, Oct. 16. I received an email as well from UPS stating that it would be delivered on Tuesday, Oct. 16 by 8pm. On Monday evening, Oct. 15, I received an email from UPS saying that it would NOT be delivered on Tuesday, Oct. 16. No further info. On Tuesday, Oct. 16, I called Amazon and was told that the package was enroute to the shipper. No other info available. On Tuesday afternoon at 4:15pm I called Amazon again because the website was still saying that the package would be delivered by 8pm today (Tuesday, Oct. 16.) I spoke to "Elaine" who was barely intelligible, and asked for her supervisor. I spoke with "Ford", whose English was only marginally better. He told me that he would issue a full refund because the package can't be delivered until Oct. 20. I am flabbergasted!! Amazon can't even FIND this package (and it weighs 56 pounds!), and you're offering me a full refund for it and claiming that it will eventually get here!?!?!! Am I actually going to get this package?? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE??? You used to be SO good at this!!
WHERE IS MY BOXSPRING?????

I turn my kindle off and when I turn it on I receive ads that cause me to have to restart my kindle to get online. I purchased my kindle to read books not to receive ads. If this continues, I will have to find another source for online reading. I definitely will never pay 15 per month to be ripped off by you to hear books online.

During this great indian festival offers I had ordered vivo y83 in exchange of MI A1 phone on 10th Oct2018 and paid 4103.10 INR,the amazon delivery agent arrived on 11th oct @11:30 am and refused to deliver the product when inquired about the reasons he did not mention any and was rude..he said he will cancel the order and refund will initiated..when contacted the customer care executives they assured that status of order will be updated by 12th oct morning.
when checked on 12th oct the order status is still in dispatched..so can kindly tell me how many days amazon takes to update the order status.when approached customer care via chat firstly 2 to 3 exectives don't reposnded and finally one agent replied and was not sure how to solve my issue.on the same day just in span of time he/she provided me two statements firstly mentioned the order will be re-scheduled and when asked for email suddenly changed the words and said refund will be issued..dont how they are trained to serve the customer queries.finally after 1:30 minutes of chat another floor supervisor arranged the order delivery again by 15th oct..today 14th oct morning the same case happned the amazon delivery agent was rude whenever asked for details and simply said he will cancel the order.
Now when I approach the customer care via facebook comments the customer agents are least bothered to read the full message and sent me a response stating they couldn't find any order in my amazon account for MI Y2 ..KINDLY NOTE I NVER MENTIONED MI Y2 ITS MI A1..can see how efficient they are.
this is the second instance with amazon where the customer care and delivery agents are falsifying the info ..if amazon cant manage these people don't waste customers money and time by falsifying the offers.
I need my refund ASAP its high time #order 171-7977620-8146736.
I will attach the email from your executives & chat conversation u can clearly see their efficiency.
I don't want to use amazon again ever and will delete the account as well post refund.
Regards,
Habiba

Received multiple calls from Amazon delivery driver and then Amazon 877 advising call will be recorded that driver is attempting to contact me to deliver a package. This on a rainy Sunday at 12:07 pm. I have never been called before whether pouring rain or shining sun to get out of bed to receive a packet of cheap metal screws. Leave them or not, I don't care, but don't harass me via phone over an order worth less than $10.
The last package I received was left in the yard wrapped in plastic. Fantastic driver.
Don't call again.

Booking my packege will be time late curiur wrong but not available my packge for actual this time.
Wrong curirur patna currect curiur patti pratapgarh uttar pradesh.

I know what I would do with an employee who wrote to a customer in this manner. Personally, I and any competent manager, would hand this individual one of Amazon's many boxes, to clear out their desk. Then show them the door.

Since the 90's I've been a customer and I know such rhetoric is not reflective of Amazon's corporate culture. Still, the response was so outrageous there needs to be a clear consequence. Not sure? Run it by Mr. Bezos. I have personally communicated with him before and know him to be a very bright and just man.

I expect to hear an apology from the person who wrote me before day's end on Sunday. Or, I expect to hear news of this person having been replaced.
-- Dr. Smith

Did you send this to me? It looks like SPAM to me. Thank you, JUDY

From: Amazon.com <amazon-department@cs1232447264-amazons.com>
To: judyaredmond <judyaredmond@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 11:20 pm
Subject: Revision with your amazon.com account. [case:1232447264]

Dear: judyaredmond@aol.com

Thank you for shopping with amazon.
We are sorry to inform you that regarding your account we are unable to link your credit card in your account.
This is the Last reminder to log in to Amazon as soon as possible.

1-download the secure browser window from:

attachment file

2-login to your account and follow the steps

Amazon.com

accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Copyright 1999-2018 Amazon. Allrights reserved.

RE: Amazon.com order number: 113-9867636-7149055
When I look at the invoice for this order, the FIRST ITEM ["2 of: Neo Compress Premium Compression Foot Sleeves..."] does not show the SIZE in the description. WHAT SIZE DID YOU SEND ME?

I ordered XL size, but when I ordered this item, the information showed "Only 6 Left", and the size chart ran to XL. Now the size chart does not show XL and the item shows "In Stock".

I'm sure this is not a supplier problem, it is an AMAZON problem. If I do not receive XL size for these sleeves, I can not use them and I will not pay for the return to Amazon or the supplier if they do not fit.

--Deane Nichols
10/12/18

Delivery by Amazon to my house is horrible. Two cars in the driveway and the delivery person does not attempt delivery, they just leave items on the porch. Barely on the porch, which is not a covered porch. Since Amazon has begun delivering its own products it has become the recipient's job to search for the delivery person any time of the day. USPS delivery has also gotten very slack as well, but I do feel that Amazon should at least TRAIN its delivery personnel. Ring a doorbell? We've ordered a LOT of items from Amazon. Delivery is fast. But the current practice of your delivery personnel is abysmal. Also, the cirucuitous route I had to follow to file this complaint, destined for the round file I am sure, is not acceptable for the size of the company that Amazon is. Really Bezos. Monopolize the service but fail to give quality service. Shame on you.

I am furious I placed several orders on September 18, 2018 and to date I am receiving items order from the same sellers in separate lots. i was being told that i needed update my payment i did but i continue to receive emails stating that my payment declined, each time i updated but continue to receive emails to up date my card. i call amazon help serval times and i was informed that payment were cleared. after speaking with them i continue to receive emails to update my card, i did. i then spoke with my bank and i was advised that the funds for the items were being held by the merchants. i called amazon help October 3, i was informed that one or serval of the items i ordered were not in stock. this infuriated me because i was not informed of this by the seller.
i mentioned to them that this was a complete inconvenience to me because these items was for my business that was to launch last we. the only item that i had anticipate a late delivery was the shower curtain. i am very angry.
You are now connected to Abrar from Amazon.com
Abrar is typing...

I purchased jewelry.....promoted by the seller as "cultured pearls". This indicates the pearls come from the ocean,they are real!!!! I received plastic. I knew that the seller Amazon represents was in China. When these necklace sets arrived there was NO packing/company info sheets included. There was no return info etc. The item information is false advertising, frankly it's an out and out LIE! I have been ripped off !!!! I have no way to get my money back. I did not expect "fine" jewelry. I expected a "B" grade pearl necklace ect......REAL PEARLS as stated......not cheap plastic. I mean Cheap !! .I own faux pearls that are lovely......These are kiddie dress up toy jewels.....promoted on AMAZON...as..cultured real. How do i get my money back?

I Had ordered a REFRIGERATOR on LINE and paid by credit card . The ORDER NO was 404-3447988-0988369 order date 29/09/2018 INVOICE No SHYB-62001 INVOICE DETAILS TG-SHYB_1004-1819 and the HAIER REFRIGERATOR 195L4 STArCOOL SINGLE DOOR has Already been delivered to my residence a few days ago with the Courier Agency intimating that I would receive a Telephone call from the Firm with regard to date and Time for INSTALLATION. However no one has contacted me and the refrigerator still remains in its original package un installed. This is not as per the TERMS WHERE THE INSTALLATION WAS TO BE DONE WITHIN 48HOURS . IT IS CAUSING ME UNDUE GRIEF And I DEMAND THAT THE INSTALLATION BE COMPLETED ON PRIORITY . Please ACKNOWLEDGE . In case it is not feasible in the next 48 hours I may please be given a refund and the Refrigerator taken back Lt Gen T, A. DCUNHA

I called a few minutes ago..about not receiving my order. After 10 mins of waiting..the guy hung up

number one I changed my password twice and it still tells me my password is wrong when I sign in

number two I tried to order a computer through ibuypower using amazon pay but each time it gave me errors
so I just used a credit card directly to ibuypower but know I've gotten emails telling me the amazon transactions went through and I need them canceled asap

Package did not arrive. Initially Amazon was quick to offer refund. I should have took it. Instead I said I'd try to find it first. Could not be found Ontrac was unwilling to make try driver accountable. A bogus signature was used by whomever got my package. I called back to Amazon and now after many calls and days they are still making unwilling to offer refund. Police report being made. Ontrac in my opinion is real culprit. Albeit, Amazon could have been much more expeditious. Annoyed

Where is my warranty??? I purchased a cell phone, MotoG4 with a 12 month warranty, in January 2018. The phone started acting very weird around 6 months later, I contacted Motorolla about it, they would not honor the warranty, claimed that warranty with them expired, I was then directed me to the seller (US TechMall) who also would not honor the warranty, they claimed that the warranty with them expired, after only 6 months of purchasing the phone. That leaves me out in the cold, having to purchase another phone. I am very frustrated and disappointed since Amazon claimed that there is nothing they can do to help me, I understand their position, however a multi billion company such as Amazon should be able to intervene and rectify such problem for their customers. I looked at the Amazon reviews on this phone and I see that my problem is quite common. I want others to know what is happening so they don't get screwed too. I should have done more research before purchasing.

I have been calling and spoke to several different people about my account being compromised through my email and password. It has been over a week now and NO ONE in the fraud department has contacted me. I have been a very loyal customer and should have had this problem rectify immediately!!! Someone has changed my email and password!! IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE THIS MORNING!!!

FOR AMAZON MEXICO
1 registering is a nightmare. I never got ANY message code to verify anything
2 once in (without verification), even with proper zip code, the page kept asking for mandatory details, offering erroneous options.

This is FRUSTRATING CRAPWARE

your delivery service is the worst one. I leave the security door unlocked. Your delivery service come and throw my package on the steps and say the package was handed to someone Never check the unlocked door to see if they can secure the package between the security door and the main door All other delivery service try to secure the packages your service lie about their work. Can you correct this problem They say handed to someone because if it is missing they are not responsible. When I have some money I use Amazon three to four times a week

I've been ordering from Amazon Prime for sometime. I finally noticed an Add-On Item. So, I started ordering the Add-On Item with my purchases. My last purchase I had 6 Add-On Items and a purchase amount of + $200. That's $150 for Add-On Items. My shipments came at different times and I received all of the main items I purchased, but all of the Add-On Items were damaged in handling. Not one but all six and none of my main items were damaged. I still waiting on the refund for all the Add-On Items, so far just a parcel return. Now I'm wondering if my next order of Add-On Items will be damaged also. I definitely don't want to make an order over $50.

my book broadways in english for class 8 was supposed to be delivered on 16th aug2018.it is not yet received.no information.no tracking.if you cannot deliver now what will i do with the book when my son will be in class 9.this is the 3rd time i am complaining.your service seems hopeless.you have no clue wheather goods are reached or not.then return my money at least if you are so poor in your service

I placed and order for a 24 pack of Ensure protein drink which was supposed to arrive on Sunday August 19 and i got a text saying that it had been delivered and handed to a resident and i was not home and i noticed the text on the following day and i asked my wife and son if they had seen the package and both said no, i texted customer service and told them the story and gave me $10 for my inconvenience the next day my wife found a package on the front door and texted customer service and told them the delivery service must of left it with one of my neighbors by mistake and brought it to my house 3 day later and they told me that they were going to give me full refund for my inconvenience, the next day i opened the package and it was not what i was expecting it was a monthly package i usually get on the 28th of the month which was a whole week early, so i texted customer service and they told me that they had already given me full refund and i replied that i still did not had my package and what are they doing about it next day delivery would solve the problem and could not get them out of "we already gave you full refund" so every time they ask how did they do handling my situation and i always responded the same way "POORLY" and they would ask to have some one call me to solve the problem.
I finally said i would probably would cancel my Prime subscription if they did not resolve my problem and again and again i told them i would be happy if they offer me the product on a next day delivery and take the money form my gift card that i had with them and never said ok, we will do that. all i got ok if you want to cancel your prime membership we will reimburse your money. the whole customer service are like robots cant think out of the box, if it is not written on their book, they cant solve anything.
Maybe they got to big to care for their customers as they raise the membership price.

This is the second over $200 item I have ordered. The first one was trampoline and it was missing springs. I got my second item yesterday. The box had definitely been opened. The fan was missing the assembly instructions and screws and washers. Your return department needs to make sure that everything is there before restocking and shipping.

From: Jamila Moore, 2723 Point View, Cedar Hill, TX 75104 16 Aug 2018
To: Amazon Corporate Office
SUBJ: REQUEST REFUND OF UNAUTHORIZED SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES TO AMAZON DIGITAL SERVICES
Dear Sirs:
Immediately after realizing that I’ve been getting charged the same fees every month, I called customer service to find out what the charges were for. I am not savvy enough on the Amazon website to know that there is a separate subscription section and billing area. I have no reason to look for it either because I have no subscriptions and no reason to pay over $30 a month for cable channels when I pay my home cable provider for this service already.
I was charged from April 1st, 2018 to August 15th, 2018 monthly subscriptions fees for HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz and even Boomerang. Some every month and some only once.
I had a credit card on file for purchases only to purchase items from the online shopping area. The system used my card to automatically subscribe these movies channels that are on an app in my smart t.v. This is wrong and is stealing! If I want to watch HBO on my phone or ESPN on my phone, they ask me “who is my cable provider” I put that information in with my login information, then I have access to a channel that I am ALREADY PAYING FOR! Charging $16.23, $10.81, or 9.73 a month for access to a channel that I already have is greedy as well! I have been a loyal customer and always current with my Amazon credit card. Why do you all feel that it is okay to rob people blindly? I will pay for my movie rentals, no problem. But not for subscription fees that I never clicked an “ok” button or “submit” button for… The requirement for the security code on the back of cards would even que a person that they are being charged. I have no bill, no contract, no agreement, no knowledge of this and it is upsetting.
I printed a copy of all the charged dates for the movie subscriptions and I also printed all of the orders that were placed for the last year from my television device. None of the orders fall into the categories for these movie channels. So I ask why I was charged for monthly usage of movie channels that I already have. There is no valid reason for these ongoing subscriptions. The requirement to call and cancel or else it keeps renewing would make sense if I had authorized the subscription to begin.
I am requesting refund to the accounts that were used $173.62 (I believe the lady on the phone, refunded the August, 2018 changes but I haven’t seen a credit yet).
This is for the subscriptions. The charges for my movie purchases for the last 12 months total $247.49. None of which are premium channel movies.
I am appalled that this type of payment processing isn’t managed or monitored better.

Jamila Moore, MBA, USMC retired
Email: Jamila.a.moore@gmail.com
Phone: 817-716-1994

i buy cleaner from i wihamazon where i open its damage i call amazon from 18julyuntil now nobady give my mony back i live low incom about s772

Purchased many things form Amazon,... and will likely continue to do so. However, recent delivery service was not acceptable. Delivery to Sandi Stefani, 1513 Belaire Court Roanoke TX, 76262, 8/7/18 TK 1189
A picture of the label is included. This was a light box, probably 5 lbs. Instead of driving up the driveway or walking it up to the covered front porch. It was lefty behind the mail box where could be easily stolen or get drenched from our sprinkling system. Pictures included. Hopefully I get a reply that states that this delivery person is being relocated.

Relying on amazons reputation that it would be connected with only reliable/reputed product and services,i had ordered for one R.K.Aqua Fresh India Swift 15Ltrs Rouvuf Water Purifier Bo725HX9DK through you .The above water purifier was delivered vide Order No.171-1239251-7337137 dated 24-04-2018,Invoice no.IN-244 and Invoice details DL-153482411-1819 dt.24-04-2018 .this was installed on 02-05-2018.
In the package was a card promising to give us four PP Filters free provided we send screenshot of rating and bill to Their Whatsapp no.9899936622 within 7-10 days. Where as we had sent the screenshot as above, the filters are yet to be delivered inspite of telephonic reminders. More over, whereas their KEMFLO PS 0.5 is supposed to be replaced after use of 1500 liters of purified water, we had to get it replaced within use of less then 200 ltrs.
We request you to take suitably with the seller R.K.Enterprises ,B-526 basement,G D Colony,Mayur Vihar,,Phase 3, New Delhi,110096,India.and arrange for the PP Filters before we loose faith in amazon for any future requirements.

I got an email welcoming me to amazon prime that was a complete surprise. It somehow happened when I used Amazon mobile while on travel. Issues with product orders are easy to resolve online; HOWEVER, it was not easy to reverse this mistake (being signed up for Amazon Prime). This happened once before and it took a credit card dispute and months to get it resolved (refund). After returning home and using my computer I was able to find a contact number after trying to reverse the mistake. The agent told me that there was no way to do what I wanted on my end (reverse being signed up for a free trial) and that I had been charged because the time had ended on the free trial! Note that it had been 3 DAYS. She did agree to process the refund but it would take 5 days. Really? It took you 3 nanoseconds to bill me.

So what do I want, or suggest for you to continue to be a great service? Publish a contact number and a way to back out of mistakes easily, similar to what you do on products.

hello and good day my name is Max Stanton I recently ordered a portable washing machine under the guise that it was a PRIME item and would be delivered in 2 business days when my wife called your CSR "jake" told her it was not a prime item at this point i began to speak to jake he informed me that the item should arrive tonight or tomorrow unsatisfied with that answer i requested that jake put his supervisor on the phone this is when a man who called himself "John" took over on jake's behalf after we went back and forth for 5 minutes about why the item would be advertised as a prime item but wouldn't have the same shipping criteria I asked him to speak to or have the contact information of his supervisor he told me that he had no supervisor and the next person in the chain of command wouldn't be available for a week or more the bottom line is "john" is a bozo you outsource these jobs to people who are incompetent this probably wont even reach the intended recipient what a time to be alive

I purchased a Fire HD 8 tablet from the Best Buy store in Cedar Hill on Aug 24 2017...the tablet worked great until this past Sunday when it abruptly shut off in the middle of being used--I thought that if I gave it awhile that it would come back on but I was wrong because it never did. I took the tablet back to Best Buy to see if they could get it to respond and they couldn't get it to do anything either. I was told by two members of Best Buy that my tablet was still under warranty but I needed to contact Amazon before it expires. I came home and got in touch with Amazon and they proceeded to take me through some troubleshooting steps to get the tablet to reboot--it didn't work. I was on the phone with Amazon for over an hour and we couldn't get the tablet to do anything. The guy that I was talking to finally says to me that they would give me a 15% discount on another tablet if I wanted to get another one--I said that that wasn't enough because I had bought it on sale and I got $20 off when I bought it...he put me on hold for a minute and came back and told me that he had talked to his manager and his manager said that they would give me 30% off on a new tablet. I wasn't trying to get ANY KIND of discount on a new tablet--I just wanted to get my current tablet to work again. I took the tablet back to Best Buy this morning and talked to them and I said that why would I have to deal with Amazon when I bought the tablet from them and it was still under the manufacturers warranty--the guy told me that once you buy something from them and you leave the store, all you walk out with is the purchased item and if anything happens to it then you have to deal with the manufacturer directly unless you purchased and extended warranty with Best Buy. If it had been over a year that I had bought this tablet then I would understand the situation but I didn't get a year out of this item and it disturbs me that nobody can/will do anything to rectify the problem that this tablet will not work after only having it for less than a year and it is still under warranty. I have purchased 3 other tablets for family in the past year and I hope that none of them malfunctions like mine did because that's a lot of money spent on an item that the manufacturer or the retail store will not back up. If I have to purchase another tablet-you can be GUARANTEED that it wont be from Amazon and I'm not gonna purchase anything else from Best Buy either!!!

The driver left my package outside on the ground at the main entryway to the apartment complex. I spent 40 mins tracking the package down when I got home from Dr. Huge theft factor!!! Lazy drivers are not good for Amazon.

I have a serious issue with my account and I am unable to speak to anyone ( UK so insignificant they do not have a phone number to ring in order to speak to someone). None of the drop down menues deal with my issue. I have nowhere else to go. Extremely dissatisfied (ex)customer.

Hadn't been on Amazon in a while and just learned of the 2-step verification process for Sellers.
Really? That wasn't part of the contract I signed up for. Also, I don't want to link phones, computer, laptops
etc. for my "security". Just let me be able to once again access my account. Please.

But, that seems to be hard for Amazon to do.

Seems when I go in to find customer service options, I can't do that either - so, how do I
report my concerns about this new "requirement" to AMazon.

What a mess.

I'm tired of dealing with the broken policies from Amazon that protect sellers and don't provide proper tools to Amazon Support so that they can act on problems. I've reported some problems for over a decade and nothing has been done. It's caused a cesspool of deceit and questionable business practices that now occur across entire departments within Amazon. I've been part of many scams and bad purchases because of this. You can't buy a cell phone and expect to get what you purchased or to have it without SOME type of malware or viruses installed, some which can be controlled and monitored by the seller. Further, there is no policy for sellers to properly packaged and protect items so you can receive store boxes with a shipping label on them and your items shaken and battered inside. Electronics cannot withstand this extra battering and should be packed in another box with popcorn/peanuts or some protection. But, you are likely to receive such items in a paper or plastic bag with no protection. There is so much shady business going on some departments that the FBI should be investigating it and Amazon should stop 3rd party sellers until it's cleaned up. They do not have sufficient security and Amazon has become more untrustworthy than eBay. The Amazon system is completely lacking in tools, either for users or for Amazon support, so you cannot easily obtain basic information about your purchases. Particularly older ones. Product information is difficult to find and many times is lacking. Sellers should not be able to post an item without filling out ALL categories so that the items are properly identified. It's also confusing and difficult to determine WHO you are buying from and how to reach them if you have a question! The responses can sometimes take more than a week. Shipping is so bad! If I want to purchase more than 1 item, I have to pay the same FULL shipping price as though the 2 items I purchased are both being shipping separately, when that is not the case. I can't understand why sellers would agree to conduct business with you! This destroys the opportunity to buy multiple items from a seller. In Summary, the site is extremely poorly managed and operated, it does not provide proper tools or information to conduct business. It's been limping along like this for decades. While other sites have kept with the times and use of technology, Amazon is more worried about installing viruses or PUPs for the Chrome Tool bar that require special effort or expense to remove. It seems when it gets right down to it, Amazon is no friend of the community the claim to support.

I received a special offer today for the purchase of 54" cutting blades for $32.00. When I placed the order it came up $41.00. What is the story??? I cancelled the order immediately since i could not correct the advertised amount. Paul H Rose Prime Member

Your delivery services throw the boxes at my doorstep. I have a clearly placed sign for packages to be left under near bench. I caught a teenage girl throw a package at my door. She was dropping packages while an older man drove. Shabby service. That package was a new expensive cell phone. How can I buy expensive things from you with such service ?

It was Kyocera phone just ordered.

Your 2 day shipping has become a joke! If you can't deliver in the time stated, then the buyer should be told prior to hitting the buy button. Also the packaging of music cd is horrible. You can't put a cd in a envelop and expect it to be unbroken!! 3 out of 5 cds that I buy from you come with a broken case. I will not buy any more cds from you! Also if shipping isn't improved I will not renew my membership!

What ever entitled prick just delivered something to 1057 S Wadsworth in lakewood Co decided he got to park his van sideways in front of my store for 15 min while other customers had to figure out how to get around him. As he came out I informed him that the parking spots work well, he thought it necessary to argue and tell me it didn't matter. The next driver that does this will be dealt with differently. I recommend you inform your driver's that it's not a good idea to be a jack ass to people, and maybe let them know how parking lots work.

just had a live chat with customer service representative. Some real issues with person not being native English speaker. More language training? Very polite though so that part of training is good. Not very knowledgable.

i shop amazon all the time and i just want to know what your going to do about amazon prime day i,m one of millions that couldn't shop that day not because we did anything wrong. i see you are trying to bring a lawsuit blaming others, so what are you going to do for the millions who were denied to shop that day

I just spent half a morning trying to claim my $1000 gift card 'prize,' only to learn I have to spend $40 some to get it. What a cynical and inconsiderate way to treat your customers. You may also consider informing your venders to have fields you can actually fill. Guess I'm spending the rest of the morning unsubscribing and disputing the $1 I'm already out. Poor people have feelings too.

I have ordered mobile One Plus 6 Red Edition through Amazon on 16th July 2018 . Total cost of mobile was 85045.8. I paid it using HDFC Credit ending with 6395 and debit card ending with 5208.

I need as soon as possible the total of Rs 85045.80(Eighty five thousand forty five and eighty paise) is debited to my account on urgent basis

Please find details below

S.no Date Transaction Amount
1 16-07-2018 29346.86
2 16-07-2018 27549.94
3 18-07-2018 28149
Total 85045.8

I called your call center, they are of no use and are saying not received the payment but when recheck with my bank they said all 3 amount deducted successfully from account

Ordered an item at 9am on Tuesday July 17. Needed it by Thursday the 19th. In the cart it had guaranteed arrival date as Thursday the 19th. I am a prime customer. I then received an email confirming the order with an arrival date of Friday July 20, which is too late. So I canceled the order. I can't find a telephone number to call actually check to see if it might arrive on time. I'm disgusted with this bait and switch. Amazon is ruining Zappos service. I used to order items on zappers the first half of the day and get it the next afternoon, now it takes three days with next business day shipping. I will be canceling prime membership if two day shipping becomes three day. Screw that. Order#112-0703522-2914619

After a normal day of activity with my amazon account, I unfortunately had to call the support line for issues with my kindle fire shortly after 10:30pm (7/16/18). An error message requesting that I register my kindle could not be bypassed or remedied through a password reset. The first representative told me I had no account registered to my email address, even after providing two separate email addresses to be verified along with a recent order number. She was unaware that I had logged into my account on the cell phone, but was insistent that I had no account until I informed her. I explained my issues and she proceeded to tell me that I had 5 accounts under one email address. Without explaining why or how she could assist with the issues of my kindle, I was placed on an extended hold forcing me to hang up. When I called back the second representative immediate knew I was having problems with my kindle and told me 4 of the 5 accounts registered to my email were inactive and I didn't need to worry. I asked for the accounts to be deleted and expressed concern for fraudulent activity with these shadow accounts, but he told me it was not possible. I would have been more satisfied with a reasonable explanation about a "glitch" in the system or they were not fully aware of the extent of the problem; however, there was no discussion or a proper explanation of what went wrong with my kindle and how to resolve my two problems. I am sending this complaint because I have been using Amazon and my Kindle fire for quite some time without ANY problems. Although this is the first time I had to call about any issues, I am disappointed of the response especially on the biggest day for Amazon...Prime. Day. I am also still encountering issues and would like to think I would receive help soon. Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

The MP3 Player music disk error display when I try the download music.

I am dissatisfied this product.

I ordered two packs of Hanes men's briefs on 05/262018 from Amazon seller NY- Lingerie. after not receiving this order, I made a couple of complaints. tracking numbers were no good then and this new you sent is again NO GOOD. I WAS TOLD MY COMLAINT WAS CANCELED, AND THERE WAS A NEW ORDER, which also as a fake number. STOP THIS JUNK, CANCEL THIS ORDER NOW. I already order the same items from another Amazon seller, and have already received it.

I purchased, through Amazon, a Dry Erasable Aluminum Board on 6/11/2018. The board was sent to me on time from MY Office Innovations, but it was damaged. There was a large puncture in card board wrapping that also penetrated the board itself. I saw the hole only after we moved to our new office and opened the package to hang the board. Since noticing the whole I have call and emailed to My Office Innovations at least 5 times without any response. Each time they are very courteous over the phone but also unresponsive to my emails. The board is big (8x4), so it would be difficult to send back. I am asking that they discount the board due to the damage. The Amazon PO # is 8051890. Please see the attached picture.

I bought through amazon one of many many items over the years a zb1516 deik vacumn about 4 weeks ago or so and all of a sudden it stopped working because the head stop spinning the spindle, yes the roller is clean if used as a vac without the head it works so it is the head of it and I cannot get and response from deik support etc at all. I am not a very happy man at this time unless they (deik) comes through.

mr. gooding

0 customer service was terrible, no body took my complaints seriously, took me 2.5 hrs to get a customer service agent that wouldnt hang up on me, NEVER BUYING AMAZON Again, my order was screwed up and sent to the wrong address after the person who ordered it for me their account was hacked according to the customer service rep

I've had cookie jam for the past 3 years or so and for the past 2 months I get a message saying I have to go to Amazon to get it plus it doesn't load right away. Sometimes it takes 6 or 7 tries before it works. Very frustrating. HELP!!!!

I began selling a book through Amazon in 1997 and haven't been selling the book for many years - ISBN-10: 0965491609
ISBN-13: 978-0965491600. Amazon is showing that the book is for sale. Twice so far I was given wrong information and the run around to other departments. I don't want to open a new account - I want Amazon to stop offering the book for sale. The telephone originally connected to my account as a seller was 310-664-1913

Have feedback for Amazon?