Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

I have been calling and spoke to several different people about my account being compromised through my email and password. It has been over a week now and NO ONE in the fraud department has contacted me. I have been a very loyal customer and should have had this problem rectify immediately!!! Someone has changed my email and password!! IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE THIS MORNING!!!

FOR AMAZON MEXICO
1 registering is a nightmare. I never got ANY message code to verify anything
2 once in (without verification), even with proper zip code, the page kept asking for mandatory details, offering erroneous options.

This is FRUSTRATING CRAPWARE

your delivery service is the worst one. I leave the security door unlocked. Your delivery service come and throw my package on the steps and say the package was handed to someone Never check the unlocked door to see if they can secure the package between the security door and the main door All other delivery service try to secure the packages your service lie about their work. Can you correct this problem They say handed to someone because if it is missing they are not responsible. When I have some money I use Amazon three to four times a week

I've been ordering from Amazon Prime for sometime. I finally noticed an Add-On Item. So, I started ordering the Add-On Item with my purchases. My last purchase I had 6 Add-On Items and a purchase amount of + $200. That's $150 for Add-On Items. My shipments came at different times and I received all of the main items I purchased, but all of the Add-On Items were damaged in handling. Not one but all six and none of my main items were damaged. I still waiting on the refund for all the Add-On Items, so far just a parcel return. Now I'm wondering if my next order of Add-On Items will be damaged also. I definitely don't want to make an order over $50.

my book broadways in english for class 8 was supposed to be delivered on 16th aug2018.it is not yet received.no information.no tracking.if you cannot deliver now what will i do with the book when my son will be in class 9.this is the 3rd time i am complaining.your service seems hopeless.you have no clue wheather goods are reached or not.then return my money at least if you are so poor in your service

I placed and order for a 24 pack of Ensure protein drink which was supposed to arrive on Sunday August 19 and i got a text saying that it had been delivered and handed to a resident and i was not home and i noticed the text on the following day and i asked my wife and son if they had seen the package and both said no, i texted customer service and told them the story and gave me $10 for my inconvenience the next day my wife found a package on the front door and texted customer service and told them the delivery service must of left it with one of my neighbors by mistake and brought it to my house 3 day later and they told me that they were going to give me full refund for my inconvenience, the next day i opened the package and it was not what i was expecting it was a monthly package i usually get on the 28th of the month which was a whole week early, so i texted customer service and they told me that they had already given me full refund and i replied that i still did not had my package and what are they doing about it next day delivery would solve the problem and could not get them out of "we already gave you full refund" so every time they ask how did they do handling my situation and i always responded the same way "POORLY" and they would ask to have some one call me to solve the problem.
I finally said i would probably would cancel my Prime subscription if they did not resolve my problem and again and again i told them i would be happy if they offer me the product on a next day delivery and take the money form my gift card that i had with them and never said ok, we will do that. all i got ok if you want to cancel your prime membership we will reimburse your money. the whole customer service are like robots cant think out of the box, if it is not written on their book, they cant solve anything.
Maybe they got to big to care for their customers as they raise the membership price.

This is the second over $200 item I have ordered. The first one was trampoline and it was missing springs. I got my second item yesterday. The box had definitely been opened. The fan was missing the assembly instructions and screws and washers. Your return department needs to make sure that everything is there before restocking and shipping.

From: Jamila Moore, 2723 Point View, Cedar Hill, TX 75104 16 Aug 2018
To: Amazon Corporate Office
SUBJ: REQUEST REFUND OF UNAUTHORIZED SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES TO AMAZON DIGITAL SERVICES
Dear Sirs:
Immediately after realizing that I’ve been getting charged the same fees every month, I called customer service to find out what the charges were for. I am not savvy enough on the Amazon website to know that there is a separate subscription section and billing area. I have no reason to look for it either because I have no subscriptions and no reason to pay over $30 a month for cable channels when I pay my home cable provider for this service already.
I was charged from April 1st, 2018 to August 15th, 2018 monthly subscriptions fees for HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz and even Boomerang. Some every month and some only once.
I had a credit card on file for purchases only to purchase items from the online shopping area. The system used my card to automatically subscribe these movies channels that are on an app in my smart t.v. This is wrong and is stealing! If I want to watch HBO on my phone or ESPN on my phone, they ask me “who is my cable provider” I put that information in with my login information, then I have access to a channel that I am ALREADY PAYING FOR! Charging $16.23, $10.81, or 9.73 a month for access to a channel that I already have is greedy as well! I have been a loyal customer and always current with my Amazon credit card. Why do you all feel that it is okay to rob people blindly? I will pay for my movie rentals, no problem. But not for subscription fees that I never clicked an “ok” button or “submit” button for… The requirement for the security code on the back of cards would even que a person that they are being charged. I have no bill, no contract, no agreement, no knowledge of this and it is upsetting.
I printed a copy of all the charged dates for the movie subscriptions and I also printed all of the orders that were placed for the last year from my television device. None of the orders fall into the categories for these movie channels. So I ask why I was charged for monthly usage of movie channels that I already have. There is no valid reason for these ongoing subscriptions. The requirement to call and cancel or else it keeps renewing would make sense if I had authorized the subscription to begin.
I am requesting refund to the accounts that were used $173.62 (I believe the lady on the phone, refunded the August, 2018 changes but I haven’t seen a credit yet).
This is for the subscriptions. The charges for my movie purchases for the last 12 months total $247.49. None of which are premium channel movies.
I am appalled that this type of payment processing isn’t managed or monitored better.

Jamila Moore, MBA, USMC retired
Email: Jamila.a.moore@gmail.com
Phone: 817-716-1994

i buy cleaner from i wihamazon where i open its damage i call amazon from 18julyuntil now nobady give my mony back i live low incom about s772

Purchased many things form Amazon,... and will likely continue to do so. However, recent delivery service was not acceptable. Delivery to Sandi Stefani, 1513 Belaire Court Roanoke TX, 76262, 8/7/18 TK 1189
A picture of the label is included. This was a light box, probably 5 lbs. Instead of driving up the driveway or walking it up to the covered front porch. It was lefty behind the mail box where could be easily stolen or get drenched from our sprinkling system. Pictures included. Hopefully I get a reply that states that this delivery person is being relocated.

Relying on amazons reputation that it would be connected with only reliable/reputed product and services,i had ordered for one R.K.Aqua Fresh India Swift 15Ltrs Rouvuf Water Purifier Bo725HX9DK through you .The above water purifier was delivered vide Order No.171-1239251-7337137 dated 24-04-2018,Invoice no.IN-244 and Invoice details DL-153482411-1819 dt.24-04-2018 .this was installed on 02-05-2018.
In the package was a card promising to give us four PP Filters free provided we send screenshot of rating and bill to Their Whatsapp no.9899936622 within 7-10 days. Where as we had sent the screenshot as above, the filters are yet to be delivered inspite of telephonic reminders. More over, whereas their KEMFLO PS 0.5 is supposed to be replaced after use of 1500 liters of purified water, we had to get it replaced within use of less then 200 ltrs.
We request you to take suitably with the seller R.K.Enterprises ,B-526 basement,G D Colony,Mayur Vihar,,Phase 3, New Delhi,110096,India.and arrange for the PP Filters before we loose faith in amazon for any future requirements.

I got an email welcoming me to amazon prime that was a complete surprise. It somehow happened when I used Amazon mobile while on travel. Issues with product orders are easy to resolve online; HOWEVER, it was not easy to reverse this mistake (being signed up for Amazon Prime). This happened once before and it took a credit card dispute and months to get it resolved (refund). After returning home and using my computer I was able to find a contact number after trying to reverse the mistake. The agent told me that there was no way to do what I wanted on my end (reverse being signed up for a free trial) and that I had been charged because the time had ended on the free trial! Note that it had been 3 DAYS. She did agree to process the refund but it would take 5 days. Really? It took you 3 nanoseconds to bill me.

So what do I want, or suggest for you to continue to be a great service? Publish a contact number and a way to back out of mistakes easily, similar to what you do on products.

hello and good day my name is Max Stanton I recently ordered a portable washing machine under the guise that it was a PRIME item and would be delivered in 2 business days when my wife called your CSR "jake" told her it was not a prime item at this point i began to speak to jake he informed me that the item should arrive tonight or tomorrow unsatisfied with that answer i requested that jake put his supervisor on the phone this is when a man who called himself "John" took over on jake's behalf after we went back and forth for 5 minutes about why the item would be advertised as a prime item but wouldn't have the same shipping criteria I asked him to speak to or have the contact information of his supervisor he told me that he had no supervisor and the next person in the chain of command wouldn't be available for a week or more the bottom line is "john" is a bozo you outsource these jobs to people who are incompetent this probably wont even reach the intended recipient what a time to be alive

I purchased a Fire HD 8 tablet from the Best Buy store in Cedar Hill on Aug 24 2017...the tablet worked great until this past Sunday when it abruptly shut off in the middle of being used--I thought that if I gave it awhile that it would come back on but I was wrong because it never did. I took the tablet back to Best Buy to see if they could get it to respond and they couldn't get it to do anything either. I was told by two members of Best Buy that my tablet was still under warranty but I needed to contact Amazon before it expires. I came home and got in touch with Amazon and they proceeded to take me through some troubleshooting steps to get the tablet to reboot--it didn't work. I was on the phone with Amazon for over an hour and we couldn't get the tablet to do anything. The guy that I was talking to finally says to me that they would give me a 15% discount on another tablet if I wanted to get another one--I said that that wasn't enough because I had bought it on sale and I got $20 off when I bought it...he put me on hold for a minute and came back and told me that he had talked to his manager and his manager said that they would give me 30% off on a new tablet. I wasn't trying to get ANY KIND of discount on a new tablet--I just wanted to get my current tablet to work again. I took the tablet back to Best Buy this morning and talked to them and I said that why would I have to deal with Amazon when I bought the tablet from them and it was still under the manufacturers warranty--the guy told me that once you buy something from them and you leave the store, all you walk out with is the purchased item and if anything happens to it then you have to deal with the manufacturer directly unless you purchased and extended warranty with Best Buy. If it had been over a year that I had bought this tablet then I would understand the situation but I didn't get a year out of this item and it disturbs me that nobody can/will do anything to rectify the problem that this tablet will not work after only having it for less than a year and it is still under warranty. I have purchased 3 other tablets for family in the past year and I hope that none of them malfunctions like mine did because that's a lot of money spent on an item that the manufacturer or the retail store will not back up. If I have to purchase another tablet-you can be GUARANTEED that it wont be from Amazon and I'm not gonna purchase anything else from Best Buy either!!!

The driver left my package outside on the ground at the main entryway to the apartment complex. I spent 40 mins tracking the package down when I got home from Dr. Huge theft factor!!! Lazy drivers are not good for Amazon.

I have a serious issue with my account and I am unable to speak to anyone ( UK so insignificant they do not have a phone number to ring in order to speak to someone). None of the drop down menues deal with my issue. I have nowhere else to go. Extremely dissatisfied (ex)customer.

Hadn't been on Amazon in a while and just learned of the 2-step verification process for Sellers.
Really? That wasn't part of the contract I signed up for. Also, I don't want to link phones, computer, laptops
etc. for my "security". Just let me be able to once again access my account. Please.

But, that seems to be hard for Amazon to do.

Seems when I go in to find customer service options, I can't do that either - so, how do I
report my concerns about this new "requirement" to AMazon.

What a mess.

I'm tired of dealing with the broken policies from Amazon that protect sellers and don't provide proper tools to Amazon Support so that they can act on problems. I've reported some problems for over a decade and nothing has been done. It's caused a cesspool of deceit and questionable business practices that now occur across entire departments within Amazon. I've been part of many scams and bad purchases because of this. You can't buy a cell phone and expect to get what you purchased or to have it without SOME type of malware or viruses installed, some which can be controlled and monitored by the seller. Further, there is no policy for sellers to properly packaged and protect items so you can receive store boxes with a shipping label on them and your items shaken and battered inside. Electronics cannot withstand this extra battering and should be packed in another box with popcorn/peanuts or some protection. But, you are likely to receive such items in a paper or plastic bag with no protection. There is so much shady business going on some departments that the FBI should be investigating it and Amazon should stop 3rd party sellers until it's cleaned up. They do not have sufficient security and Amazon has become more untrustworthy than eBay. The Amazon system is completely lacking in tools, either for users or for Amazon support, so you cannot easily obtain basic information about your purchases. Particularly older ones. Product information is difficult to find and many times is lacking. Sellers should not be able to post an item without filling out ALL categories so that the items are properly identified. It's also confusing and difficult to determine WHO you are buying from and how to reach them if you have a question! The responses can sometimes take more than a week. Shipping is so bad! If I want to purchase more than 1 item, I have to pay the same FULL shipping price as though the 2 items I purchased are both being shipping separately, when that is not the case. I can't understand why sellers would agree to conduct business with you! This destroys the opportunity to buy multiple items from a seller. In Summary, the site is extremely poorly managed and operated, it does not provide proper tools or information to conduct business. It's been limping along like this for decades. While other sites have kept with the times and use of technology, Amazon is more worried about installing viruses or PUPs for the Chrome Tool bar that require special effort or expense to remove. It seems when it gets right down to it, Amazon is no friend of the community the claim to support.

I received a special offer today for the purchase of 54" cutting blades for $32.00. When I placed the order it came up $41.00. What is the story??? I cancelled the order immediately since i could not correct the advertised amount. Paul H Rose Prime Member

Your delivery services throw the boxes at my doorstep. I have a clearly placed sign for packages to be left under near bench. I caught a teenage girl throw a package at my door. She was dropping packages while an older man drove. Shabby service. That package was a new expensive cell phone. How can I buy expensive things from you with such service ?

It was Kyocera phone just ordered.

Your 2 day shipping has become a joke! If you can't deliver in the time stated, then the buyer should be told prior to hitting the buy button. Also the packaging of music cd is horrible. You can't put a cd in a envelop and expect it to be unbroken!! 3 out of 5 cds that I buy from you come with a broken case. I will not buy any more cds from you! Also if shipping isn't improved I will not renew my membership!

What ever entitled prick just delivered something to 1057 S Wadsworth in lakewood Co decided he got to park his van sideways in front of my store for 15 min while other customers had to figure out how to get around him. As he came out I informed him that the parking spots work well, he thought it necessary to argue and tell me it didn't matter. The next driver that does this will be dealt with differently. I recommend you inform your driver's that it's not a good idea to be a jack ass to people, and maybe let them know how parking lots work.

just had a live chat with customer service representative. Some real issues with person not being native English speaker. More language training? Very polite though so that part of training is good. Not very knowledgable.

i shop amazon all the time and i just want to know what your going to do about amazon prime day i,m one of millions that couldn't shop that day not because we did anything wrong. i see you are trying to bring a lawsuit blaming others, so what are you going to do for the millions who were denied to shop that day

I just spent half a morning trying to claim my $1000 gift card 'prize,' only to learn I have to spend $40 some to get it. What a cynical and inconsiderate way to treat your customers. You may also consider informing your venders to have fields you can actually fill. Guess I'm spending the rest of the morning unsubscribing and disputing the $1 I'm already out. Poor people have feelings too.

I have ordered mobile One Plus 6 Red Edition through Amazon on 16th July 2018 . Total cost of mobile was 85045.8. I paid it using HDFC Credit ending with 6395 and debit card ending with 5208.

I need as soon as possible the total of Rs 85045.80(Eighty five thousand forty five and eighty paise) is debited to my account on urgent basis

Please find details below

S.no Date Transaction Amount
1 16-07-2018 29346.86
2 16-07-2018 27549.94
3 18-07-2018 28149
Total 85045.8

I called your call center, they are of no use and are saying not received the payment but when recheck with my bank they said all 3 amount deducted successfully from account

Ordered an item at 9am on Tuesday July 17. Needed it by Thursday the 19th. In the cart it had guaranteed arrival date as Thursday the 19th. I am a prime customer. I then received an email confirming the order with an arrival date of Friday July 20, which is too late. So I canceled the order. I can't find a telephone number to call actually check to see if it might arrive on time. I'm disgusted with this bait and switch. Amazon is ruining Zappos service. I used to order items on zappers the first half of the day and get it the next afternoon, now it takes three days with next business day shipping. I will be canceling prime membership if two day shipping becomes three day. Screw that. Order#112-0703522-2914619

After a normal day of activity with my amazon account, I unfortunately had to call the support line for issues with my kindle fire shortly after 10:30pm (7/16/18). An error message requesting that I register my kindle could not be bypassed or remedied through a password reset. The first representative told me I had no account registered to my email address, even after providing two separate email addresses to be verified along with a recent order number. She was unaware that I had logged into my account on the cell phone, but was insistent that I had no account until I informed her. I explained my issues and she proceeded to tell me that I had 5 accounts under one email address. Without explaining why or how she could assist with the issues of my kindle, I was placed on an extended hold forcing me to hang up. When I called back the second representative immediate knew I was having problems with my kindle and told me 4 of the 5 accounts registered to my email were inactive and I didn't need to worry. I asked for the accounts to be deleted and expressed concern for fraudulent activity with these shadow accounts, but he told me it was not possible. I would have been more satisfied with a reasonable explanation about a "glitch" in the system or they were not fully aware of the extent of the problem; however, there was no discussion or a proper explanation of what went wrong with my kindle and how to resolve my two problems. I am sending this complaint because I have been using Amazon and my Kindle fire for quite some time without ANY problems. Although this is the first time I had to call about any issues, I am disappointed of the response especially on the biggest day for Amazon...Prime. Day. I am also still encountering issues and would like to think I would receive help soon. Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

The MP3 Player music disk error display when I try the download music.

I am dissatisfied this product.

I ordered two packs of Hanes men's briefs on 05/262018 from Amazon seller NY- Lingerie. after not receiving this order, I made a couple of complaints. tracking numbers were no good then and this new you sent is again NO GOOD. I WAS TOLD MY COMLAINT WAS CANCELED, AND THERE WAS A NEW ORDER, which also as a fake number. STOP THIS JUNK, CANCEL THIS ORDER NOW. I already order the same items from another Amazon seller, and have already received it.

I purchased, through Amazon, a Dry Erasable Aluminum Board on 6/11/2018. The board was sent to me on time from MY Office Innovations, but it was damaged. There was a large puncture in card board wrapping that also penetrated the board itself. I saw the hole only after we moved to our new office and opened the package to hang the board. Since noticing the whole I have call and emailed to My Office Innovations at least 5 times without any response. Each time they are very courteous over the phone but also unresponsive to my emails. The board is big (8x4), so it would be difficult to send back. I am asking that they discount the board due to the damage. The Amazon PO # is 8051890. Please see the attached picture.

I bought through amazon one of many many items over the years a zb1516 deik vacumn about 4 weeks ago or so and all of a sudden it stopped working because the head stop spinning the spindle, yes the roller is clean if used as a vac without the head it works so it is the head of it and I cannot get and response from deik support etc at all. I am not a very happy man at this time unless they (deik) comes through.

mr. gooding

0 customer service was terrible, no body took my complaints seriously, took me 2.5 hrs to get a customer service agent that wouldnt hang up on me, NEVER BUYING AMAZON Again, my order was screwed up and sent to the wrong address after the person who ordered it for me their account was hacked according to the customer service rep

I've had cookie jam for the past 3 years or so and for the past 2 months I get a message saying I have to go to Amazon to get it plus it doesn't load right away. Sometimes it takes 6 or 7 tries before it works. Very frustrating. HELP!!!!

I began selling a book through Amazon in 1997 and haven't been selling the book for many years - ISBN-10: 0965491609
ISBN-13: 978-0965491600. Amazon is showing that the book is for sale. Twice so far I was given wrong information and the run around to other departments. I don't want to open a new account - I want Amazon to stop offering the book for sale. The telephone originally connected to my account as a seller was 310-664-1913

I ordered one book from Amazon named Peaks, Valley's and Overcoming The Odds.
My payment was 12.99 which was paid from checking account on April 24,2018.I am very upset and I
can't understand why Amazon keeps repeatedly taking payments out of my checking account for one book.
Since then payments have been taken out on April 27,2018, May 24,2018 and recently on July 2,2018.
Please check into this matter so that I get my money refunded to me asap.

I manage an apartment community, amazon drivers are the worse. They are lazy as in they don't try to deliver the packages to the door they would prefer to lie and say they did and dump all their packages in the office. Meanwhile, the residents begin coming in looking for packages they have been waiting on but driver didn't bother to ring a door bell or knock.
They need to stop paying by the package and pay per hour, not sure that would make a difference. Just seems they are lazy and don't care.
shame on Amazon for not doing something company wide, its their brand.

Dear Amazon,

To my surprise through twitter I get to know that Amazon is selling fascism flags from the dictator Franco. I went to Amazon.es to confirm the information and I could find several related fascism flags (find an example in the link below). This is totally unacceptable and should be retired from Amazon. Until this type of products are not retired I will stop buying in Amazon.

I received an order today. However, the delivery person did not bother to ring the bell and I did not received email that the packages were delivered. I checked on your website and saw that it had been delivered. I went to the front door and sure enough, the boxes were there. I have no idea how long the packages were sitting there. Your notes not only claim that the delivery was made but that the delivery person actually handed it to the "resident" personally. That is a lie.

I tried to register a complaint but your instructions are incorrect (one is to press a key that doesn't exist). I will think twice before placing another order with Amazon.

Lenore Snyder

We ordered this set of DVD's
The Avengers: The Complete Emma Peel Megaset
Ordered on January 17, 2018 Order# 114-2369457-0637004
Delivered Jan 19, 2018

When we attempted to play Disc's 11, 12, 13, and 16 the player software would not recognize the videos. That is the disc's could not be read. All of the other disc's worked fine. Realize this is way past the return date but it takes a while to get through 40+ videos when you only play 1 or 2 a week. Can you replace just the problem disc's?

Recently I order a Norelco Razor and at check out I was informed it could not be sent to my shipping address. This is not the first product where I got such a notification. I went to another supplier and got the same item. No problem. Also, I am not getting two day deliver on many purchases and now Amazon wants a 20% increase for Prime. I will need to re-evaluate this situation.

George Koury

We have our book library and many other things through Amazon. We get a call from AMEX about fraudulent charges. AMEX asks us if we spent a $1 on iTunes....which we are android users and a $300+ charge. We had made no such charges that week nor do we use iTunes so of course we tell AMEX to turn off the card. Next thing we know we are locked out of our Amazon account and it tells us to login to get help and we can't log in to get help. This goes in a viscous circle. So at this point Amazon has hijacked our books and every other online library with no explanation and we can't get a hold of them. I log into an old account so that I can finally click the call us back button. We get a call and apparently a purchase we had made 2 months ago billed this week for around $300 and because we had told AMEX that we hadn't made that purchase that day....because we hadn't, we were held hostage to our books with no way to resolve. Those purchases are ours not Amazons. The courtesy would have been to tell us what had happened and that the merchant didn't bill until 60 days later....that is an entire other stupidity. You can make it so we can't purchase anything until resolved but quite frankly you can't not let us log into our library that we have already paid for. We have like five different payment methods. So Amazon owes us for prime and our books and well....someone to actually call us back.

I love amazon. I have never been disappointed with you, and even if these times make shipping costs increase slightly, I will still use your service. PLEASE though, do not allow political bias be allowed. No matter which side your employees are on, this is their job and their personal opinion should not be reflected . please don't get caught up in the ugliness.

someone used my bank card to make a purchase and I want my money returned immediately

I work in a Class-A office building and the type of delivery drivers that represent your company coming to my property is shameful. I just had one of your drivers reek of alcohol. most of them pull up to the front door of the building, that has the curb painted red trying to come in through the front doors. Most delivery people know to locate the loading dock area. The appearance is terrible. Cut up jean shorts, bad attitudes when directed to parking or dock areas. I found a tenant box left outside on a Saturday morning for anyone to take.
PLEASE GIVE THESE PEOPLE SOME LEVEL OF DELIVERY TRAINING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. This is a very bad look for your brand name.

please cancel order to the healthy dog co. I no longer have a dog that requires this product. thank you.

I see that you have not updated your website mailing address possibilities. Occasionally I order items while in Puerto Rico. Your site does not recognize rural route addresses using Box xxxx (which is the accepted U.S. Postal Service rural route designation). Your site defaults to PO Box xxxx and as indicated the postal service will not deliver the package. The postal service in Puerto Rico will deliver a package to a rural route Box xxxx, as this address is a Highway Contract - x number, NOT a physical address box number at the post office building. Please fix this or I will have to cancel my prime membership.

their return policy is against customers rights, I purchased a garment steamer, I have chooses the on of top charge to get good quality and to save my time. unfortunately the product was not valid and too time consuming. when I asked to return I got nothing and they told me if I didn't receive the product after being checked , they well get red of it instead.
please advice. thank you in advance

1. I ordered two packs of Hanes briefs on 05/26/2018. This has never been shipped? 2. I applied for a Amazon credit card months ago, and never heard anything back, I have excellent credit rating?

I am waiting for my $200.00 air purifier. Ordered Monday. Spent $1000.00 with you in a week. Really need this -my boyfriend just out of ER & has pneumonia & 4th stage cold. OMG!!!! Pls get my package _need clean air to breathe & live!!!

I made a purchase on 4/19 #1118959629-04522232.It did not work. I received refund, order another one on 4/25 #114-8028500-7587434. It was like I was sent same one again. It doesn't work. I will look for different brand on Amazon site due to the fact I really like Amazon. I think that because I have been disappointed & inconvenienced I deserve some sort of credit on a Amazon gift card. Thank you William Newton.

I made a perfume order which was meant to be delivered today by Hermes. It’s been out for delivery since Monday and I waited in all day. Logged onto Amazon and it has ‘info needed’ from Hermes. I’ve tried calling them and emailing them but when I call them it’s always a automated service to start a live chat or email them!!! There is no one to talk to there. I sent them a email on Monday with absolutely NO REPLY. My account is still sitting at ‘into needed’. I am so angry with this service. It’s not the first time this has happened with Hermes.
If I don’t receive my item today I will be wanting a full refund and if I don’t get it I will contact the CEO once again like I’ve had to do last time this happened. More and more I’m thinking of deleting my Amazon account and taking my business elsewhere and Amazon are making this a very easy decision.

I purchased coins for $19.99 and did not receive them. I was playing timescales. This is not the first time this has happen. It's just the first time that I can prove it. I have been charged $3000.00 for one moths purchases.when I totaled my.sheet of purchases it was almost $900.00. I want credit for the purchase of $19.99 + technical taxes. I also want you to be more accurate when people purchase game coins I don't like be ripped off.

I order a robotic vacuum for 195.00 dollars this month I went to there web site same unit a ilife model num.a4s for 159.00 dollars after it was in shipment to me why the big difference in price ??? dennis wood ....

Lengthy time in processing my orders, even Amazon products. Often takes 5 days just to complete transaction. I find E-Bay, vastly superior in this regard. I can receive my package from them even before Amazon has completed the transaction. No More.

The last few times i have ordered on prime the delivery has been 4 TO 5 days not 2. I don't know if it is ups or amazon. And it is only late when ups deliver's it,The US mail gets it here on time why can't UPS?

We have purchased multiple items but lately the same day delivery is BS

If the order does'nt show up Sat I will return and cancel prime

I arrived home today and apparently your delivery driver decided to just throw my package in the driveway. I have a very long driveway and can only assume he tossed it from the street. I do get many deliveries and the drivers always put the packages on either of my porches. I then ran over the package as I didn’t see it

I received an Amazon Prime package that was shipped using. UPS. I had a problem that I am pursuing with them via incident: 180309-032279. I have so far not reached a solution with them. If at all possible I would not like to receive any Amazon packages shipped using UPS.

Tears, I have ordered over, 275 items in the last 2 months, half or more
If My items, we're never delivered. Please help me.every time they tell
Me they will deliver. They don't. Why. I have tried to do business and
Make Amazon a great company. USPS, has stolen my packages, opened
Up. Three some items in a brown box, with brown tape. I've been
Waiting all day. They lied, said they delivered, but I never received nit.
Please help me. They steal my perfume, My binoculars, I can see.
My magnifying glass. They have treated me, like a dog. I've never done
Anything to Amazon. I had 2 Strokes, live alone, I depend on deliveries.
Every time I order they never deliver.

Found an item well underpriced at $81 by amazon prime. during the purchase the item dissapeared, and became unavailable. Called support, said it must be back ordered in the seconds between my order and confirmation. Rechecked 36 hours later it was relisted at over $200 by prime. Both online and phone support refused to honor the price that brought me to amazon to begin with, and the online guy, Sanjay I think was his name, began to get condescending.

my orders were suppose to delivered yesterday and I tracked the orders and found a photo by the front which is not my house. please retrieve and redeliver to the right address. tracking id TBA 754880401000, TBA754946468000

First, I have totally loved Amazon for many years until Amazon broke up with me! My PayPal account was hacked by someone posing as Amazon.uk and they drained my secondary checking account and put 4 charges on a credit card. The credit card company wouldn't do anything until the charge actually posted. Two charges posted, I reported them, and the credit card company "took care of" the problem and all of a sudden Amazon shut down my account without any communication. I called customer service and the account was reopened in about 2 days and I was contacted through my e-mail. I placed a couple of orders with Amazon. I called my credit card company about the remaining charges from amazon.uk and again, they were to take care of it. I also asked for new cards so the charging would stop. Amazon shut down my account again! It happened sometime early morning of February 8. I have made MULTIPLE calls to customer service trying to get the account opened and all I keep hearing is 24 to 48 hour resolution time. Today is February 14 and the issue is still unresolved. I am a Prime member and would like my membership extended by at least a week because of the fraud department's inability to bring this to resolution within the claimed time frame or even have the decency to contact me. I have the name and address of the ones that drained my checking account and that could help their investigation. Regardless, I want my account opened up completely ASAP!!

Re: Amazon Reviews
I have been a regular and supportive Amazon customer for some time and give reviews about the products received. I loved Amazon and encouraged my friends to use them. My reviews are nearly 100% positive and always honest.
Suddenly, one day, I was unable to enter a review. I "chatted" with an Amazon rep and they said they would get back to me to solve the problem. Then, I received a letter that stated all of my reviews would be suppressed and that I could no longer post content on Amazon because I a) elements of my account indicate a relationship to the products reviewed, b) my reviews were posted in exchange for compensation or c) I requested free products in exchange. NONE of these statements are true for me.
At the end of the letter, I was told they could not share any information about this decision and would not reply to further emails about this issue. They don't even tell you which review is a concern for them and suddenly, my reviews are not valid- even those made years prior.
It makes me hesitate to continue dealing with Amazon.

SIR MY COMPLAINT IS MY PURCHASE ITEM IS NO SATISFIED ME PLZ RETRUN THIS ITEM . NO CUSTMER CARE NO IS AVILABLE PLZ SIR CALL ME 9418260636

Instead of bringing my package to the door and knocking, the lazy delivery driver just threw it on the ground in the driveway right by the street in plain view for anybody to just grab and go!
On the Amazon website it says "left in a secure location"!
BS...good thing we were home to see it lying in the driveway!
Amazon order # for this item is : 112-0357141-6398644
If I could rate this zero stars I would.

Christmas gifts to my granddaughters were not as advertised! The REAL FRAMED BUTTERFLY BLUE WHITE MORPHO RHETENOR HELENA PERU Order # 112-5942250-2980247 was not framed with a black frame as pictured. It came in a paper type box with a clear film. That shows advertising fraud.
The LP I ordered MANIA (FALL OUT BOY) Order # 113-8130404-6755463 appears to be a "bootleg" LP!
The cover is not colored but black. The songs are out of order on the slip sleeve and then totally different burned on the record.
I have purchased many items from Amazon and would appreciate receiving what I originally ordered for both items.
I would like these items mailed to me instead of my granddaughters as I had done in the original order. They were very disappointed. I will return the other items you sent if need be on condition I get the real items you advertised.
Thank you for your time and help in this matter. . Terry McCalvy 2114 SW LINNELL, ROSEBURG, OR 97471

I am sick and tired of 'SEUR's' so-called delivery service. It is utterly useless and extremely frustrating. EVERY TIME a package is to be delivered by SEUR , it isn't. I receive an email saying an attempt has been made to deliver which is an out and out lie. You are then directed to their website to organise a pick up at a shop - the web site does not work - does not allow you to fill in your telephone number. Now, with my most recent purchase, I have no idea where it is nor when I'll get it. SEUR is a shambles. I shall no longer buy anything from AMAZON as long as SEUR is used. AMAZON! Get your act together - find a reliable delivery company here in Spain, Barcelona at least.

As my account page shows, I am not and never have been a member of prime. But since last summer, I have been billed for membership.
Each month, I have e-mailed and phoned customer service. I have been assured that the bogus fees would be refunded, per stated
company policy. One person did say that I could not cancel, because I was not a member! How kafkaesque! Refund all of the illegitimate
charges immediately. If you can charge me, you can credit me.

I dread when Amazon delivers anything to our house
They keep delivering to our neighbors home and marks it handed to resident!

I'm still waiting for the second box shipment of my Smitty Built 18604 truck rack (order number 113-4093730-8409835). Its been several months and no 2nd box. Please check on status? Thanks, Norm

Over a month ago I sent Synchrony Bank in Atlanta, Ga. a certified check for $100.00. I used my store card for the purchase of a wrist watch.
A week later I sent an Email asking for an acknowledgment of my payment. Nothing happened. I then sent another follow up message. Again
no response. NOW! I received a message saying Opps did I forget a payment that they claim is past due. I sent another message that included
a demand for my current balance & a recite for the Check. Again no word. My applying for the card was a mistake. I will not use it again.

Gordon Skager

First complaint is it's very hard to find an email address

Second you took out 89.00 on my visa without my permission
And would like the returned with an explanation
Regards Roger

Amazon going to usps instead of ups is the worst thing that ever happened. Because I live a quarter mile from my mail box they won't deliver to my home. Which means I have to run into town when I get a chance. What is the point of paying extra for prime. I would be willing to pay extra for ups delivery if they would give me that option, but they don't. I will not renew prime next year. I'm just going straight to 3rd party vendors where I have choice about shipping!!

on jan 7 2018 I order the micheal wolff book fire and fury order #do1=5903590-0505800 and pay by credit card,and have received.

stop sending your fucking emails to my inbox with no link to unsubscribe them you ass holes,,or I will file a complaint with the F.C.C.

Mr son ordered a book for me .Fire and fury inside the trump white house. A soft cover was $7.95 which sounded a little low to me. It was to be delivered !-8-2018. I received it on 1-7-2018. Same title, but a approximately 15 page book with the same title name, but the author was "Michele Lewinsky". My son says he ordered the book by Michael Wolff. I now have a book with what looks like a child's coloring book and my 7.95 is wasted. How many people has this happened to ??? I feel cheated out of 7.95. Time to look else where. Ordered by Anthony E. Hutchinson.

I have been going hell trying to deal with the amazon seller central department and its now causing many issues that are unnecessary. This all started around December 8th, 2017 when I received an email in regards to items on my sellers list. I understood the email and replied promptly to reduce the chance of further issues, but that seemed to do me no good! I have emailed amazon seller central 8+ times and spoke to many representatives. It seems each time I am told it will be handled the next day and I have yet to hear from anyone, and to add to it every few days the problem just continues to gain in size! This is unacceptable service considering my situation and willingness to work with amazon to fix the issue. I have a big portion of my life savings riding on selling on amazon and I am very upset with the service amazon has provided in this horrible time for me! I am asking that you send this letter to a very well established amazon employee (Manager, General Manager) so that we may move forward.
Thank you!

re: order #112-9756091-8529028
150 lb. Marcy home gym

My order was delivered without the (15) 10 pound weights. I would like them delivered immediately and would expect expedited shipping for this inconvenience. Not only was this order incomplete, it was delivered one week past the promised delivery date of
Dec 2. It was delivered Dec 9 without the weights.

Christopher Falco
Anne Falco

After cancelling an order Amazon then claimed to be refusing shipment when the package was already at a nearby Amazon facility, according to the shipping records. Two weeks and one day later the package hasn't moved, I haven't gotten my money back and so I contacted a representative. Khris (the inept representative), gave me a quote of 1-2 weeks for the whole returns process. When in reality it has been more than two weeks and the process is still not complete. On top of all that he claimed that my money would take an additional 3-5 days to return to my account AFTER the process has completed which is a lie. The website notes under each return that the money should only take 2-3 days to process. This is the single longest "return" I have had in my many years of shopping online. With customer service this poor I cant imagine shopping there again in spite of having bought so many things from them in the past.

Dear amazon complaint department.
I write this message because I felt exhausted. I canceled my order # 112-6164368-4505063 on October 28, but I still didn't get my money back. I contacted with my bank, and the bank said my money still frozen by amazon. I gave many calls to amazon customer service and my bank, but I still didn't get my money back. Tonight, I called the amazon customer service again, and a customer service (her name is Sheena,time: 23:28pm, 24/11/2017), Sheena's attitude was very bad, and she spoke to me in an impolite tone, and you can check the record on that time which I wrote.
I don't know how to do. I still don't understand why I canceled my order, my bank said my money was frozen by amazon. Can amazon solve my trouble?
Thank you!
Yang Xiao

My complaint is someone used my credit card fraudulently and I am trying to find help. Someone used my personal credit card $105.29 on 11/09/2017. My last transaction was on October 31st so I do not know what this transaction is. Please contact me so I can dispute this charge and have it credited back to my personal debit card. I searched my account and there is no charge for this fraudulent amount but it shows on my bank statement and I would like to know what this charge is. Please if this is not the right place to ask for this help please email me and let me know what action to take. Thank You for your time.

Caleb Busch.

I will not be ordering from amazon in the future because it is Nota secure site. This is the 3rd time my banking information has been hacked. I called your customer service department and after explaining what happened to the representative for a long time she sent me to another department and there I was placed on hold and no one ever
Picked up. Amazon is not a secure site for the customer and I am calling the better business bureau.

ordered a casio ladies watch . the watch is packaged in a very thin casio box. the watch was shipped to me in a small mailing bag . no support at all. the casio box was crushed around the watch ,which was a gift, sending a bad rating worded like i explained here was considered bad language not accepted for posting. All i wanted amazon to know is a proper box and fill should have been used to ship this product,and this isn't the first time Thank You Russell Carreiro

I ordered a playstation 4 for my grandson for christmass and had it delivered to my daughter in Virginia and she found the box at the bottom of her stairs instead of it being placed by her door.I am very angry about such careless handling of a package I paid $353 for .Driver may have been running late because my daughter has never had a problem like this before but I still find it wrong when I order so much from Amazon.Thank You Barry Edwards

the fingerlings i ordered about 2 months ago have still not arrived! these were ordered for my 8 year old great neice birthday...her birthday is nov. 5th and they have still not arrived! i could have bought them at my local walmart..kmart ..and freds..and brought them home the same day! i will NEVER order from AMAZON again!!!!!! 2 months!!!!!! REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On June 25th i made the following purchase: Ordered on June 25, 2017 Order# 114-3566216-9330666, which was desktop computer. Along with it I have purchased Smart Guard Protection for 4 years for the above computer: ORDER # 114-9333055-3388211.
On October 23rd my computer suddenly stopped functioning for no apparent reason. I have performed all necessary updates and system checks recommended by manufacturer and arrived at the conclusion that hard drive is defective. On October 25th I have contacted seller of the computer asking for help. I received response the next day that they will follow up in a day or two. There was no follow up and I did not received any response after I emailed the seller again in that matter. I have initiated the claim with Smart guard on their website as well and agin i have heard nothing from them. I have all screen shots from computer messages, communication with sellers as well as dates. I am wasting time, money and productivity. I need new machine after this one ws bought 4 months age with insurance. Please investigate and let me know what is the remedy for that. Now I need to go to the store, purchase new machine install all new software needed waste time and spent money again. The indifference and lack of responsibility of those sellers is below any of mine expectations and i hope Amazon will take action to solve this issue. If this is a wrong department to tackle this, please transfer me or direct me to appropriate people that deal with this type of things.
Thank you.
Sincerely.
Janusz

Place a furniture order 10/02/2017 Sofa, chair and ottoman. So far I have received the ottoman! Called AM trucking to see where the rest of my order was and some how my sofa got cancelled! Called Amazon 10/19/2017 to see why the sofa was cancelled! They had no idea how this happened! (We have had no living room furniture since 10/10/2017 expecting the furniture I ordered to be here by this time!) By the time the customer service heard my story and calmed me down, He talked me into reordering the sofa and offered $100 off on the purchase. He also promised me that even though the sofa was not in stock it would be shipped within 7 days and I would have it before Thanksgiving! I have been watching tracking information and as of today 11/01/2017 it has not even shipped this is 13 days after I reordered! Meanwhile the chair to this set had tracking information saying it would be delivered 10/24/2017 and when this date passed I checked the tracking information and it changed the delivery date to between 10/26/2017 and 10/28/2017! This date passed and 2 days latter 10/30/2017 I again checked the tracking information and it stated that I should have received my chair on 10/24/2017! I again called Amazon and they told me they do not know how this happened but the maker of the doesn't make it anymore and cancelled the chair and issued me a refund! I called the Furniture maker of this chair and was told they do still make it and it is on back order! So I decided I would get the chair through them and still wait for the second sofa I ordered through Amazon which was to be shipped within 7 days and delivered by 11/02/2017 - 11/07/2017! Since the sofa has not even shipped as of 11/01/2017 I decided I would purchase it through the company which makes it. I tried to cancel the sofa on 11/01/2017 and was told I can not cancel the sofa I have to wait until it is delivered and refuse to accept it! I called Amazon and the customer representative told me there is nothing they can do until the shipper releases the tracking # for shipping this sofa Then I am supposed to call Amazon and tell them the name of the shipper and hopefully they can stop the delivery and return my payment! I am not holding my breath as I am ready to explode any minute! Stay tuned! If I don't blow up I am sure this story is not going to end favorably!!

I have been reading the books that you provide for my Kindle. I love reading Mystery Detectives books. Most of this books are from UK or other countries. I don't the way they talk (for example (blok) also they are usually short stories. If your company can't provide good US mystery detectives books I will be going back to get my books from the Phoenix Library.

Sorry but I just can't get any good books from you list.

Elizabeth Kline

Since Amazon instituted one day shipping and is using its own delivery service, the service to me and my building has been atrocious. Twice in the last few weeks, I have had packages promised via the free two-day shipping which, at the last moment, changed to being a three-day delivery. UPS, Fedex and USPS manage to use the package concierge system in my building's mail room. Amazon delivery just throws the packages all over the mail room, often blocking the mailboxes and sometimes even leaving packages outside the building. Packages have gone missing. This service makes us feel a lack of respect. I look forward to you addressing our issues. Thanks for your attention.

Kathy Watkins

Today for the 2 nd time a amazon delivery person, Monica Smith (this time I got her name) came to deliver.
I was sitting with my 2 children at the kitchen table when my door sensor beeped and my front door was opened by your courier!!!
She literally opened my house door??
When I ran up and asked her what was going on she said she is new and didn't know its a house???
I am shocked and this is invading into my house.
This is not the first time.
A few weeks ago it happened and my husband was home the exact same scenario. It was a male driver but for some reason did he not ask for the name . I was going to call amazon right away but the whole thing got lost and I forgot to call.
This time it is unacceptable. this is invading my privacy!
I will not let this pass again with no consequences.
Nora

Order # 111-8131100-3877033 and Order # 111-0816947-7780215 Delivery man posted: Your package was left in the mail room. MAIL ROOM????
Saturday afternoon my package was left in the dirt at my mailbox on a busy city street. Please let this delivery man know that this is not considered a mail room !!!!! I have always received packages at my front door and I would like to continue. Thank you, Donna Cox

Amazon has refused to correct an error on my invoice. They claim that I only paid for part of my order when in fact my credit card was charged for the entire amount. I have wasted many hours on the phone with customer service plus online on their website and they refuse to acknowledge the error and that I paid the full amount.

11 E Forsyth St Apt 1501
Jacksonville FL 32202

We live in a high rise downtown apartment. Our mail and Fed-ex packages are delivered to our door. Recently the Amazon contract delivery packages are being left in the lobby, mailbox area which is the common area of the building open to all residents, and service personnel. They are simply being put on the floor near the mailbox area. There is no notice or attempt to deliver these packages to our apartments. I think Amazon should be made aware of this issue concerning their contract delivery operation.

I am not recived product & show Deleverd
Ordered on 4 October 2017 Order# 403-3279485-7137949
Amazon Show -Kelo Vihar Colony Raigarh,C/o Balkrishna Dansena Police-C.G., House No.49/960,Near Upbhokta Phoram Near Mob.9109950933, RAIGARH
Package was handed directly to customer The delivery receipt was signed by Puranjan Kumar Dansena
But Iam Not recived this product
Refund my amount or product
call me 8120486907
puranjan kumar dansena
dainik bhaskar groups

Order #112-7178004-6106667
This is the second time I have ordered something labeled "Prime" and received confirmation of a delivery date not within the promised 2 day delivery window. My most recent order was an order of 2 - (6 doz.) beaded necklaces. When I placed the order, it did not tell me that only 1 order was available. It wasn't until I received my confirmation that it had a delivery date of the next week. I called customer service and the kind woman explained to me that there was only one available which was the reason for the far away delivery date. She was very nice and helpful but that is not why I am complaining. My complaint is that twice in a row I have ordered items through Prime for the purpose of having them delivered for certain events and both times, I was not told they were on backorder or that only one was available (my first order ended up being on backorder). I don't think it should have allowed me to order through Prime for items on backorder or for the amount that was not available. I am now re-thinking my renewal of Prime. Thank you.

I wanted to order some talking clocks for my brother who is blind. Amazon would not let me JUST ORDER THE DAMN closks!!!!!!!! They wanted me to sign up for an account with them.... bullshit!!!!!! I just wanted some clocks - not to get involved woth all their damn scams and information that they DO NOT NEED for a credit card purchase! JUST a way to get information to SELL to whomever...

I ordered - and returned as received - Brake pads for my 2009 suburban. They were the wrong part both times. Then I was told that there would be no refund of my funds since the problem was mine and they would not refund. How can Amazon let this happen when the order was through Amazon? They kept my $80 and nobody at Amazon seems to care.

UPS DELIVERY IS GREAT. Always put package wonder the roof extension by the front door away from the sun and sprinklers.
Your contract deliverers are CRAP. I have for the past year talked to them frequently but nothing good happens.
I live at 19401 Merion Circle, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.

These contract scum put the packages either outside the my gate where anyone could walk off with my package or just inside the
gate where the sprinklers wet down the package.

Fix this problem or I will in a very nasty way if I can catch either that person or the truck. I'm fed up with this crap.

Bought an item on Aug 22 it is Sep 4 and the item has not even been shipped yet, note that it was sold by Amazon.com and had a Prime tag on it. I must say Amazon fulfillment has been getting worse by the day, definitely cancelling my Prime membership - a waste of money.

Have feedback for Amazon?