Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

Delivery today was made to the round newspaper hole, under the mailbox. Rolled up and stuffed inside. I'm surprised I even noticed it? Lately the deliveries from Amazon, and made by UPS, Fedex, Amazon(Prime), can't seem to find my front porch? Sometimes they find the front porch and they set the items directly in front of my storm door, making it impossible to open the door without knocking the packages over.
The delivery today was an aluminum start up capacitor for an a/c unit. To begin with it was packaged in a small bubble pack shipper without any other protection. So the item is severly dented, and I may have to return it. I'm not sure about the return. It may be useable? I have to investigate further.

Horrible Customer Service. If I could give Amazon a big fat zero, I would. Worst thing is I'm a loyal Prime member needing help to fix an Amazon rep screw up and no one cares to help me.I filed an escalated customer complaint & was promised an answer in 1-3 business days. They lied-no one ever called as promised or sent an email with the outcome. All the reps who have handled my account in the last 3 months should be fired!!!

Good Evening,

My name is Michelle K. Patterson. I am a Prime Member. On Monday, I placed an order for 30 books, in which I am the Author of; titled "Closer."
On Monday, April 29th, the Customer Service Agent informed me that I would receive the books within 2 days.
I asked the agent to please confirm the information for sure, because I saw an email that confirmed 5 days or more. The Customer Agent assured me that he made the necessary correction and update, and as a prime member I would definitely have them by May 2nd. I confirmed a third time, "Despite the quantity of (30) books, will it still arrive before Saturday for a special event-book signing?" He responded, "Yes".

Today, I contacted your Customer Service line, because the books still hadn't arrived. I received very rude and poor service, the young lady (Rashik) was very unprofessional. So, I called back again, and I was fortunate to speak with an agent who genuinely showed concern about my inquiry. I am thankful for that. I was informed that there wasn't anything that they could do to adjust the order. In fact, they would not transfer me to a supervisor. She initially said she was a Supervisor, than revoked her comment. Then, I was placed on hold.

Here's the situation: I have a deadline and my first book signing on Saturday, May 05, 2019. Is there anything your someone can do to help me? I realize that occasionally, the wrong information is given to customers. Unfortunately, that doesn't help with my situation/ or the inconvenience I've been caused. Is there anything that can be done? I'm attaching my phone number as well: 872-214-3455

Michelle K. Patterson

Re:
ORDER PLACED
April 26, 2019
ORDER NUMBER
111-8429322-9344200
Received partial order today of 4 chairs for this set. The glass table was dropped by the FED EX delivery driver and this table is being returned to Cymax. When I opened the box of chairs I noticed they were not finished on the back side. I made several calls to Amazon personnel, spoke with 2 managers and once I explained the situation to one of the reps I was told "LISTEN, THIS IS THE WAY THIS WORKS...…" I realize that Cymax as an outside vendor shipped this set, but I received no support from your personnel on the phone. I spend thousands of dollars with Amazon, check my account. But, after this instance I will buy elsewhere. I am working with Cymax now to get everything returned and credited to my account as I will purchase another set tonight locally. Amazon has lost an old an valuable customer, shame on you! You are very big, but remember it was a lot of little customers like me that made you into the huge company you are today.

My order no113-299 1813-9692260 When it arrived I had no invoice and only one of the two things I ordered was in a UPS box that seemed to have been re taped. This is not what I expected. My phone is 214-277-9062 please help.

I purchased a motherboard on Amazon last week the board was bad so I sent it back for RMA they sent me a new board and the new board was bad as well but now it destroyed my video card and my CPU, The CPU was readily available so I purchased another one from Amazon however the Video card is no longer sold by amazon so I feel there product damaged my items that I did purchase from Amazon to begin with, I feel that Amazon is liable to replace the 2 items that were damaged by the new motherboard, I have been on the line now for over 2 hours talking to 4 different people about this and they all say they agree with me that you should replace the items that were damaged by the new motherboard but they dont have the authority to do so. However now after the 5 person is on the line they are willing to cover the CPU because they agree this was something that should not have happened. I own a computer company {Reality Bytes LLC.} and have been purchasing most of my products on New Egg I am trying to start buying all my products from Amazon because I already do all of my personal shopping hear. however after my experience so far I am wondering if I am making a bad decisions, If you look at my account you will see for my own personal purchases I buy a lot from amazon.
I am looking for some kind of compensation for the Video card that was damaged from the new mother board I purchased last week The video card was purchased from Amazon - Ordered on April 23, 2019 Order# 113-2848028-2815452, Your company already refunded the amount of the CPU Processor stating that they understand it was damaged by the motherboard. I am looking for the same consideration for the damaged Video Card. I can be reached at 239-900-6100

getting very tired of ordering somthing from and finding out after the fact it is coming from china. which takes 6 weeks to arrive unacceptable there should be something on you sit that says where order is being mail from. before you order. tired of ordering and finding out it is coming from china. I can,t always wait 6 weeks for something very poor

First they didn't deliver a package then I called and passed me to a non english speaking person.
I still haven't found out what happened to the package.
You need better comunication lines to the customer.
Fedex and UPS play this game.
Dan G.

WHAT IS YOUR COUSTER CAIIR NUMBER I CANT REACH YOUR ALL NO IS NOT REACH

On April 19th, 2019 a Prime delivery van driver ran through two stop signs after coming out of the Bucky's gas station @ Highway 50 and Interstate 80, and drove south on highway 50 at a high rate of speed. Was driving using two elbows as she was ranting and raving with her hands while talking on the cell phone. Happened between 3:50 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. License number of the van was: State of Nebraska WAU 185. This driver is going to cause a major accident with fatalities if her driving habits continue in this manner. Also think it is against federal and state laws to be driving and talking on the cell phone, Thank you for providing a way to monitor you fleet of vehicles safely.

I ordered marine white paint and it was delivered yesterday dripping with paint all over delivery box, all ov er my hands and what a mess on my counter

My order was suppose he delivered on Tuesday April 23 I live i n a townhouse I was told it was left in mail room which there is none.total cost $20.53 Timesless Frame sold by Amazon Services . It had to be delivered to wrong address .Who do I see about refund please advise.
Plus you don't have a good service for returns of missing items bought thru you.

One of your delivery men was delivering a package across the street from my house on Highland here in Oakland California around 10.30a.m. I was outside smoking a cigarette and talking on my phone. He proceeded to ask me what my problem was, I informed him I live here, and I was not watching him. He kept asking me what was my problem. To make a long story short he called me a Bitch as he was leaving in his personal car. I could not believe it, but it happened. Just thought you would like to know.

I have been trying to order a wood smoker smoker for nearly THREE weeks and nothing has happened I ordered a large wood cutting board that says it was damaged in shipping. I have used customer service and no results. Can you ship my items or not??? I am very frustrated and disappointed with your lack of communication and service. Why you have vast resources and a great reputation but for some reason I do not matter very angry and disappointed.

My last 2 orders I found in the middle of my driveway.the driver wrote that he handed the package directly to me..LIAR..if the package was stone ,the company would say I'm a liar,they also don't have to take a pic if they meet the customer

I was supposed to get a order on Thursday April 26, 2019. When I bought the item on April 25, 2019 it said if I bought it in the next 7 plus hours it would be delivered the next day. When I checked on the order it said it was out for delivery. The map showed that the order was 6 blocks form my house. The next time I checked it was back at Amazon's delivery services center. Then I get this message: (
Now expected April 26 - May 1
We're sorry your package is late
We're working to get your package back on track, and we'll let you know when your package is out for delivery.
Please come back Thursday if you still don't have it and we'll help you out.
Was expected Thursday, April 25)
This has been the second time in the last 6 months that this has happened and I pay for Amazon prime.
I am really starting to think I should just pay a little extra money and buy my stuff from Walmart, Menards, Home Depot, Kohls, Target ect.

I was disconnected twice when I called your Customer Service Line. The purpose of my call was to speak to a manger regarding the poor customer service I received regarding an order I placed on 4/23 for brake pads and rotors. This item was advertised as being the last one left and stated "Hurry UP and order", which I did. My account was charged the full amount of the order. Then I received an email saying we will let you know when we have a shipping date, I waited two days, still no shipping date, I called to see if you could either express deliver the order or cancel. I was told you could do neither and that I had to wait until next Friday to receive the package. This is no use to me. I have someone to do the breaks this weekend. I spoke with supervisor to cancel the order (my second request) she told me no, she could not cancel. I explained to her you took my cash knowing the item was not in stock. And, I am now not able to cancel and buy elsewhere!! Had I known the item was not in stock, I would not have placed the order. Your website, misrepresented this item as being in stock and it wasn't. I would appreciate a phone call tomorrow to rectify this issue.
Maureen Walsh 857-499-6024

Purchased a $199.00 Automotive powered buffer kit.
Product arrived at USPS and rejected due to a liquid chemical spill covering the shipping boxes.
I am out $199.00 and Amazon stated that 3-5 days before any action would be provided.
Understand I spent time working with 3 different CS who provided no corrective action. Emails and pictures issued to cs-reply@amazon.com.
Amazon response and support from
A Customet Support was not acceptable by my standards.

I'm a Prime member. I attempted to watch the movie "A Father's Nightmare" today, 25 April 2019. I only wanted to RENT the movie, NOT buy the movie. The rental price is $3.99. I pressed the RENT block. The following screen which displayed BUY the movie. I did not want to buy the movie. The movie barely started - less than few seconds. I cannot cancel this order because I went past the time "allowed" to cancel. You are telling me that I have to pay $3.99 for a movie I did not watch. I don't think that a FEW seconds of nothing costs $3.99.

I enjoy the convenience of Amazon, but sometimes you appear a little SHADY!

Refund my $3.99 or I will cancel my 12 year Amazon subscription! I enjoy the lower purchase price on some items, but I find many items cheaper at/or online from the actual seller.

Not that you care, but you may well be losing a VERY GOOD CUSTOMER

On 4/25/19 we were walking our dog in a residential area where there are no sidewalks an amazon driver we went speeding by narrowly missing my wife an me. When I yelled slow down the driver, who was not looking at the road but was reading her rabbit (GPS), stopped and said she was tired of being harassed by the people in the neighborhood. She claimed she was calling the police. I told her to call them I would love to explain to them how she wasn't looking at the road was going quite fast and almost hit me. She said he dispatcher was on the phone with the police and she had to côntinue her rout. I called the police. She lied. Incident took place in Fairview Park Oh on Rockport ave zip 44126 incident happened at about 11:30 am chevrolet express van license OH #PJY2869 amazon inpac number 36. Very poor an dangerous agent to have for amazon.

I ordered a laptop on Amazon on Monday April 22, 2019. I chose 2 day shipping. I got order conformation shortly after with a Wednesday April 24, 2019 arrival. Everything went downhill from there. The order # 112-9537250-1038622. I waited all day for the shipping conformation. I emailed first and was told in that email that you had a manual review process to ensure the card was the right card to charge the payment. This was to take 12 hours. I also called customer service and they said they would escalate the order but I still had no ship conformation after the 12 hours. I emailed again and was told that it takes 1-2 business days to process this review. The order was still not processed at that time. I have called customer service on at least 7 times and no resolution. Each time I was to l d it would take a few hours. And I have waited and waited after each call and it was 8 hours one time 12 hours one time constantly waiting with no resolution The l last time was 5:55 this morning and was told that should be resolved and given ship conformation within 3 hours. That is fast approaching and I have my doubts that it will happen. I told the rep that if the order was not finalized I will be canceling. So there it is . At 9am central time this is what I will do. This has been that's worse experience I have ever had and I may never o order from Amazon again.

you lost my business due to closing my account twice in a month and making me talk too people whom can barley talk English, I think you better have a manager contact me, and if I want to buy something i'll buy it, I really don't like being solicited when there is a problem "the balls in your court"
I will sign in on any computer as long as the e-mail and password are correct! get it
gary 303-973-7704

Regarding order # 112-3002841-4443464:

Badoit water case.

Estimated delivery was, you said: 4/15/19 to 4/18/19.

On 4/21/19, I inquired online. Your pro-forma apology declared, "Sorry, your delivery is delayed. It is now due 4/22/19."

On 4/23/19 the message still read, "Sorry...."

Today, the message read, "Sorry, it will come today."

I did not.

What the hell is going on?

I want an explanation and a FIRM date.

-NRK
4/24/19

My credit card has been charged for US Dollar 14.95 on 29.01.2019 against Audible US without my consent and without using any of the content of Audible US after expiry of the Trial period.

Ordered a glass jar which contained a product called yeast plus made by Twin Labs. Package arrived today and the glass jar was smashed and broken into pieces with contents spilled all over the inside of package. I ordered this through Amazon and would like to have the order refilled by Amazon.

I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID! I HAD ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE WRONG SHIPPING BUTTON A MONTH AGO AND WAS ENROLLED IN AMAZON PRIME. I IMMEDIATELY PUT IN TO CANCEL IT AT THE END OF MY ORDER. IT EXPIRED TODAY, 4-20-19. I HAPPENED TO NOTICE THAT YOU GIVE PEOPLE WITH AN EBT CARD OR MEDICAID A 50% DISCOUNT OFF PRIME!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK PAYS FOR "THOSE" PEOPLE TO HAVE THEIR "FREE" FOOD CARDS AND MOSTLY "FREE" HEALTHCARE?????? THE TAX PAYERS DO, AS YOU WELL KNOW!!! I WOULD HAVE TO PAY $155.88 A YEAR WHILE "THESE PEOPLE," MOST OF THEM HAVE MORE MONEY AND "THINGS" THAN I DO, GET A HUGE DISCOUNT. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE MY LAST ITEM I ORDERED TOMORROW, AND AS SOON AS I PAY OFF YOUR BILL, I WILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. I KNOW YOU AND BEZOS COULD CARE LESS. AND ACTUALLY, YOU'RE NOT AS CHEAP AS PEOPLE THINK. I HAVE ORDERED MANY BOOKS, DVD'S, ETC. FROM BARNES AND NOBLE AT A MUCH CHEAPER PRICE THAN YOURS. AND ALL MEMBERS ALWAYS GET FREE SHIPPING!! YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR BIG BOSS ARE DISGUSTING. I REALLY ENJOY LISTENING TO ALL THE EMPLOYEES AT WHOLE FOODS THAT DESPISE YOUR COMPANY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY NEED THEIR JOB UNTIL SOMETHING "BETTER" COMES ALONG FOR THEM. I WILL BE VERY INTERESTED TO SEE IF ANYONE RESPONDS TO MY COMPLAINT. BY THE WAY, I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND IN THIS STATE "FREEBIES" IS CALLED MED-ICAL. THE REST OF THE UNITED STATES IT IS CALLED MEDICAID. I WORKED IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY ALL MY LIFE AND I WOULD SEE THESE OH-SO-POOR PEOPLE COME IN WITH THEIR MEDICAL CARD FOR THEIR RX'S, WHILE WEARING "REAL" DIAMOND JEWELRY AND THEN GO OUT TO DRIVE AWAY IN THEIR LINCOLN'S AND CADDIES. AND THAT WAS 35 YEARS AGO. IT IS SO MUCH WORSE NOW. I AM SICK OF PAYING FOR EVERYONE ELSE, AND I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOUR COMPANY OR ANY OTHER THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HARD WORKING, TAXPAYING CITIZENS. AND BY THE WAY, "LEGAL CITIZENS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered Twin Labs Yeast Plus several days ago. Package arrived today in a large padded mailing envelope with bubble wrap around inside glass container. The glass container was smashed with broken glass everywhere and the contents were spilled out and unusable due to contamination of glass pieces, etc.

Came home after work today to an Amazon van on my street - not unusual - what was unusual and inexcusable was the driver who exited the van leaving the door wide open and "music" with filty language blasting as he sauntered up to my neighbor's house to deliver a package. We have small children near - not to mention the offense to anyone else. Not a good representation for Amazon, to say the least. If this guy doesn't know, train him, if he does and doesn't care, then relieve him and get someone who makes you look good. What I witnessed today...shoddy.

Teresa

My son 15 used a MasterCard gift card in Dec.2018 . He bought something spend the whole amount of money. Cool everything is fine at this point. Then in April 2019 he bought 2- $ 100.00 Amazon cards with his first paycheck put the money on his account (865 216-8983).
Adam Anthony Moffett. . Which if his account needed to be verified it should have not taken his 2 new amazon cards on it. Right makes sense to me. Now he has 2- $100 Amazon cards on an account which needs to be verified for some dumb reason with a gift card he used 3 months ago.WHO KEEPS GIFT CARDS AFTER YOU USE THEM.
So now I’ve call 3 times talk to countless people since we can’t verify the original gift card (MasterCard) number there’s nothing they can do . There has to be something. This is wrong. I will never buy another amazon gift card again. This is just stealing.. need help

I made an online order on 18th of April 2019 and selected same day delivery option. I didn’t receive anything until midnight and I called customer service number. I talked with a lady and she mentioned me to golf on 10-15 minutes on call to direct me the relevent personel but I listened Classic music for 1 hour. I called that lady again and she told me to call my bank for approving the purchase. No one from Amazon informed me about this in advance. I called my bank and they told me that there is no problem from their side. I called again Amazon customer service and this time talked with a man. He told me to send a fax to verify my credit card. Shortly I would by a BlackBerry for my wife as a surprise gift with same day delivery option but couldn’t manage this because of the unnecessary procedures of personel of a world famous company Amazon. I was hold on and talked with cell phone at midnight for at least two hours and now I am wondering my cellphone bill. As result I quitted my purchase from Amazon and I will never try again. I will tell my awful experience to all my friends. I am living in USA and have valid credit card but couldn’t manage to buy a phone from Amazon. I advise you to check the procedures and quality and customer service of the company. As I mentioned I will never buy anything from Amazon anymore.

I ordered two items. I needed the items on April the 19th, that is why I ordered these to be delivered specifically on this date. Now your system is showing a week out on one and a day out on the other which upsets me.

I signed up on one of the surveys addressed from Amazon thinking that you are a reputable company and no harm would happen. The survey was from Natures Cure CBD's. I know there was some fine print that I neglected to read but here is the story.

They have charged me $95.10 5 times in less than 30 days. That is $475.00
3/21 $95.10
3/22 $95.10
4/7 $95.10
4/8 $95.10
4/10 $95.10
They are to send 1 bottle a month per their small print and yet here I have been hit five times in less than 3 weeks. I received the initial order that I paid only the shipping on and 1 more box that I have sent back to them, and I do have a tracking number. They say I have received the product, but that is not true. What recourse do I have?

These people are scammers and yet you allow them to run on your platform. I have been able to get two charges refunded but granted, it is not back in my account yet. I would ask for your help in resolving this. I know that I am not the only person this is happening to but by you letting them continue using your name I feel that you are condoning this. I want to trust Amazon but at this time I would need some form of resolution to this problem.

I can be reached by email at smobley@web-access.net or by phone at 325-348-3771. I hope that I do not just get a canned response. I like shopping with you but I will stop just for my own security.

Shirley

I have a gift card given me by th foundation where I am employed. I seriously doubt it is invalid which is what your redemption site is telling me.
The number on my card its ASYT QKDSSH R6CHE. Between that message and the Capcha rejections, something is wrong with your site. Please tell me how to get this card onto my account.
Barbara Golding
bgolding@roadrunner.com

Trying to get my money refund on two birthday presents for my son

GREAT MEN OF MUSIC TCHAIKOVSKY and WAGNER. Major scratch on Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto, Record A Side B. Wagner biography look like somebody stepped on it. Wish for money back since it was a gift and it was damaged. Fuck your refunds, I'm not wasting my money on sending a damaged item but because the same problem will happen to the seller again. Trying to save them the pain.

GREAT MEN OF MUSIC - HAYDN - Some white goop or glue on one of the records. Heavy skips when played. Want my money returned.
Son already played it since it was part of his birthday present. Again stow your return policy, I'm not paying to have it sent back.

On my kindle page. There are three copies of the book SIBELIUS near top of the page. There are three copies, when there should have been one. This was due to some computer problem. Can you're idiot employees figure this out? Wish for a $43 refund on this.

I'm not beating around the bush on your refund policy. Refund my money or you will be losing a great long time costumer.

Mr. Christensen

I received a package yesterday from my mother in-law and it looks like the driver just threw the box into my bushes instead of putting the package by my door like he/she should have. the box was tore up and you could see inside of the package. I do not appreciate this and would have been extremely upset if it would have been something less durable being delivered!!

You may be big but you are loosing money with your stupid web site. I tried for 2 days to place an order. Even calling customer service your temp password does not work
I will never buy amazon.

Whenever I receive a package , the delivery driver NEVER rings the doorbell! This is very frustrating when I am home and we live in a community where there is a lot of theft. It takes one second to knock on the door or ring the doorbell.

Order #405-1644791-8490703
Placed on Monday, April 8, 2019
F2+GSM Fixed Wireless Phone by for Brighter Life (Grey)
Electronics
Sold by: Staunch
Fulfilled by Amazon
Rs.2,099.00
Item Subtotal: Rs.2,099.00
Shipping & Handling: Rs.0.00

Order Total: Rs.2,099.00

Payment Pending: Rs.2,099.00

This is the order details which was placed by us. The phone is not ok because the calls are not clear. When it is on the speaker then only we are able to communicate else the person on the other side is not able to hear.

I was supposed to receive my order today by 8 PM. It is now changed from a 2 day shipping to a 4 to 5 days shipping. I am not happy about this. Please do not offer me any apologies as I will not accept it. What I will accept is my item here in the 2 day shipping time frame!!!!

I currently have music being distributed on your website that needs to be taken down. I have repeatedly tried to call and get this taken care of with no success. Please give me the necessary instructions to have all music removed under my name. The company that process the order for this current distribution has closed with no intention of giving me access to the money made through the company, and will honor my request and remove music currently connect to their company I am upset that every time someone buys music off line the money goes to them. Please help in taking all this music down. Thank you

Please Help!!!

Natricia Bibbs
205-201-9082

I am an Officer at a Terrabeachside Condominiums at 6000 Collins on Miami Beach, Fl. We often have independent drivers gaining access without Securitys' permission. They wait outside the gate for someone to exit instead of using the call box to alert security. Once inside they leave the packages everywhere and anywhere. They often don't speak English and it is very hard to instruct them on the proper procedure. We would greatly appreciate it if there could be an instruction given to these drivers to dial 999 on the call box and once they are buzzed in to take all packages to the security office. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am 72 year old male and live in the Four Seasons retirement community in Fort Mill SC. Today, April 10 at approximately 4:50 pm my wife and I was crossing a street in our community at a cross walk. Your service vehicle approached us from behind, ran thru a stop sign on Jade Street and came within a foot of running over us. The driver, a female driver was looking at her cell phone at the time and never saw us. When I yelled to get her attention she made no attempt to avoid us, continued on her course and thought the incident was funny. I only wish I could of caught up with her.

My husband bought me a house cleaning for my birthday. We were told the cleaning company would call the day before, they did not. When we called Amazon whom we purchased the house cleaning from they said to contact the company directly, we tried several times no response. We called back to Amazon they tried but didn't get a hold of the cleaning company, but told us they would be at our house between 11am-2pm, not to worry. 11:30 came I called Amazon again put my name on list for an Amazon team member to call. She called I asked if this company was coming or if I was wasting time waiting for them, she put me on hold. When she came back she said she just got off the phone with them and they should be at my house next. I believed her. I was wrong, she lied.( At the same time my husband was at work on the phone with another team member who told him they have been unable to get a hold of cleaning company.) I waited till 2pm thinking that the team member had talked to the company. Wasted a great day waiting on somebody that never showed and bold faced lied to by an Amazon team member, bad day in my book. Then out of curiosity I looked up the cleaning company that Amazon was selling sevice from, they are not a cleaning company in this state but in California. We live in New Orleans,LA. This morning I get up trying to forget my bad day and can't because Amazon has charged me $277.48 for a cleaning service I never received. as far as I'm concerned I will never buy another thing from Amazon they can't be trusted when team members lie, they are representing Amazon and Amazon can't be trusted.

3 out of 4 Amazon Prime packages have been delivered to the same wrong address 3 miles away. Called Amazon and they are appear to be unwilling to contact the contract company that delivers in the Atlanta neighborhood. The folks who received the package stopped the Prime truck and told them the package was delved to the wrong location. The driver told them to just toss the package in the garbage.

Amazon's attitude and unwillingness to resolve delivery problems is just unbelievable. Will shop elsewhere

paid extra money for 2 day shipping. still havent received item in almost 4 days now. what fucking gives? why did i have to pay extra money for faster shipping that didnt happen? makes sense right? waste my time and money. thank you

my account was hacked on April 2,2019 and purchases were made with my debit card . sent to 8550 nw 70th street apt 12284 Miami ,fl. 33166 -6216 and signed for by Sandro camarga and nothing has been done .no reimbursement no investigation nothing why not block all shipment to this address if you know they are hacking accounts . now I am responsible for clearing up my own over drafted account no longer will I use amazon you are UNSAFE

my account was hacked and merchandise was bought and shipped to 8550 nw 70th street apt 12284 Miami fl.33166 -6216 my money never returned even sighed by SANDRO CAMARGA . no money returned no investigation not even an I'm sorry James nothing . cant you block all shipments to this address or something at least pretend you care. now a Disney back pack for 66 dollars was purchased in my name . I was lucky to cancel it in time by same people and nothing done .big surprise . I no longer feel safe purchasing from amazon and no longer will you get my buisenees

The staff isn’t very knowledgeable, they are condescending and incompetent. I thought a billing issue had been resolved and it hadn’t now I’m getting stuck with another late fee.

I ordered two canisters of Country Times lemonade at a terrific price of $6.99 per canister. I then saw that the price went up to $11.99 right after Amazon took the money out of my bank account to pay for the item. Weeks later, I learned that they had never sent the items to UPS, and now, rather than allow me to receive the items, they insist upon refunding me the $6.99 per canister. At Amazon, if the deal looks too good to be true, it probably is. My order number is 1Z6A34Y60387905867.

Made an order from ABA STORE on November 26, 2018. Order number 112-0471407-5179438. The date of delivery kept changing and finally in February I contacted the seller and asked them to get items to me right away or refund. They said they would refund me. Also said that the items I ordered were in transit and I could keep them when they arrived as a gift. It is now April and I never received the refund or the items. When I look at my order, it says I have been refunded. I have checked with my bank and this never happened. I used my bank debit card to purchase. So refund should have showed up in my bank account. Feel like this company should no longer be able to sell through Amazon, as I have noticed that there have been several other complaints of items not arriving.

Amazon closed my account on March 28th for excessive refund and return requests. Unaware that my account was closed. I loaded two $100 dollar gift cards that I purchased from Safeway on March 29th and April 2nd. I learned my account had been closed when Amazon would not allow me to make a purchase. I asked Amazon to please reimburse me $200 for the gift cards. Amazon is refusing to reimburse me for the cards.

The lady who delivered this package to me a few minutes ago
1. She was talking on her phone the whole time she was in my office
2. She smelled badly
3. She was not paying attention and almost broke a glass candy dish on the table after she was instructed to leave the package on the chair.
4. She was not paying attention to her job, she was talking on the phone (I could hear both sides of the conversation, I should not have to deal with this at work) (She was telling a man when she would be home.) I really don't want to know about the personal lives of our delivery persons. This is a professional legal office with clients. I request to never have this deliver person in my office again. Thank you.

Package No. C-41.2H
Cycle 1
TBA008284711000
DSD3 CYCLE 1
Package addressed to Sibet Alspaugh delivered on April 5, 2019 at approximately 11:53 a.m.

On March 18 I ordered a transmission

TRANSFER CASE 4.0L 6 CYL 1GRFE ENGINE MANUAL FITS 05-15 TACOMA 124127 from a private party. It did not get delivered to me in a timely manner as for some odd reason it ended up being delivered back to the door step of the seller. I do not have accurate information as to when it finally arrived on my door step as it originally was supposed to arrive on the 26th but undoubtedly came a couple of days later. I was out of the country at the time and didn't arrive till the 31st at midnight. After examining the item and determining that it would not work on the transmission I had purchased, I made arrangements to return it as I had till the 8th of April to accomplish this. I sent it back with a USPS label from Amazon which is the way it had arrived at my address. The post office accepted it for shipment on the 2nd of April and told me to expect it's return by April 5 and a refund by April 9. The next thing I knew, it arrived back at my address and in the end I received a message from you that it wasn't returned on time which contradicted the contract I originally had with Amazon. The message reads "To receive a refund, buyers need to return the item within the required time frame after the seller has accepted a return request. This item wasn't returned to the seller on time.
Final decision:
A refund won't be issued for this case." ON TOP OF THAT, THE POST OFFICE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS OVER WEIGHT BY ABOUT 13 POUNDS. Yet somehow, it had been shipped to me by USPS which has a weight limit of 70 pounds. My complaint centers in the fact that I sent it back within the specified time constraints, but because the seller objected I was then told that it hadn't been sent back within the time constraints. There were 6 days remaining for me to return the item. I have purchased many an Item through Amazon over several years and have never had any problems with your company till now. With all due respect, I feel I've been lied to in the decision that was handed down and am deserving of a refund and a return per your policy. This is the invoice I received after submitting it to USPS. https://www.ebay.com/rt/ReturnDetails?returnId=5111957316. No one from your company bothered to call me or write me about the matter, but I believe that having sent it back within 2 days of my receiving it and checking it out should fall within the guidelines for a return... especially since it stated that I had till the 8th of April to return the item. So I am appealing the case on the basis of having been provided inaccurate or misleading information.

Sincerely, Reginald Jones

I have an issue, more than a complaint-and it is your issue too, as a company of either just today, or today and further on. I want to be sure that my message is passed on to relevant parties, shaping the corporation. It is very important. The censoring of vaccine-related material needs to stop-and it really looks bad, when stood next to those things that Amazon does sell and leave up. Our family has been devastated by industry science, incentivized doctors, politicians, and others-and lies both by omission and those more direct and aggressive. Millions are injured by vaccines every single year, and people can handle the kind of information that allows them to make a decision for themselves-not for corporations that cannot exist without them. Until you have looked into a crib at your baby, whose brain is swelling and who is dying inside quite literally, don't censor what people need to know and posses, for themselves, please. This is real.

On March 18 I ordered a transmission from a private party. It did not get delivered to me in a timely manner as for some odd reason it ended up being delivered back to the door step of the seller. I do not have accurate information as to when it finally arrived on my door step as it originally was supposed to arrive on the 26th but undoubtedly came a couple of days later. I was out of the country at the time and didn't arrive till the 31st at midnight. After examining the item and determining that it would not work on the transmission I had purchased, I made arrangements to return it as I had till the 8th of April to accomplish this. I sent it back with a USPS label from Amazon which is the way it had arrived at my address. The post office accepted it for shipment on the 2nd of April and told me to expect it's return by April 5 and a refund by April 9. The next thing I knew, it arrived back at my address and in the end I received a message from you that it wasn't returned on time which contradicted the contract I originally had with Amazon. The message reads "To receive a refund, buyers need to return the item within the required time frame after the seller has accepted a return request. This item wasn't returned to the seller on time.
Final decision:

The first week of March, 2019...I left Gillette a negative review based upon their Anti-Male commercial. My review ranking, at that time, was around 9,000. Within one week the review was removed and my review ranking shot to 61,542,907. I called their Customer Service Team and their Dispute Resolutions Team and they both sent questions and forms to the only people that could help me...the Communities Team. After hearing NOTHING from them I called both the Customer Service Team and the Dispute Resolutions Team and both said they felt like they were being ignored by the Communities Team. Four weeks passed and I FINALLY got in touch with the Communities Team and all they have done is copy and paste things to me that relate to none of my concerns or questions, demand info from me that relates to nothing that is happening and threaten to shut down this investigation if their demands are not met. Here is one demand. What is the URL of the page you are having problems with. I've mentioned over and over and over that the URL is my profile page. I've given them my profile name and everything and yet they demand from me something I've already told them...and threaten to shut everything down if I don't tell them. Ugh... Did I also mention that in week 3 I found, on Amazon, a forum that the Communities Team runs. I tried to ask them a question on there but when I pushed the "create thread" button my question was immediately marked as spam. So, anyway, this is week 5 of everything. In retaliation for me complaining and with more helpful votes, my review ranking was dropped 400,000 to 61,973,473.

After all of this I am left with no other conclusion than Amazon is actively punishing me for not having the correct political opinion. They are not to be trusted anymore.

DELIVERY SERVICES
WE ARE MAKING A DECISION TO STOP USING AMAZON!!
We are having all kinds of unmarked cars delivering to our house. Some of the persons delivering look pretty sketchy and speak little English. There is not a Lockbox facility within 20 miles of our home. Everyone in our town is complaining about the same thing. We probably spend $5000. a year at Amazon but that is going to change. It’s so convenient when youre homebound but that will change.

installer never showed up had to call to find out why told that he had an emergency told that I would be rescheduled five days later told there was no way it could be sooner the individual that was on the phone was very rude and when I asked for more information she hung up the phone
I cancelled appointments in order to meet with the installer
what's important here is there was no phone call letting me no what was going on and when I get that phone call I was told so sorry and she hung up!!!!this company appears to hide behind there phone system and when finally reached they offer no help and are very rude at that
THANKS
Long time PRIME CUSTOMER

Order #111-5418086-3298662
GOT A NOTE SAYING IT WAS DELIVERED ON 2 APRIL
NEVER RECEIVED IT
I checked with Amazon, it was signed by a person named VOLLMOUTH, who does not reside at my address 41 Morning Glory Lane Edison NJ 08820. It must have been delivered at the WRONG ADDRESS, I do not even know WHO this person is. I was at my home ALL DAY YESTERDAY. I am very disappointed with the service, and will never again order anything from AMAZON

Satish Shenoy
41 Morning Glory Lane
Edison NJ 08820
908 755 1776

Prior to December 2018 when I ordered something from amazon the item shipped within 24 hours.It seems now when I order something it takes several days before it ships or is held up several days in one place.Example Chicago.I don't have prime and never will. Is this a way your company is trying to get customers too sign up for prime? If this keeps happening I promise I will no longer do business with you.I'll focus on Walmart.com homedepot.com bestbuy.com kohls.com dicks sporting goods.com rockauto.com and so on.I really like wallmarts set up too pick up items same day their in store package p/u vending machine is reall cool. I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am about amazon right now.

A delivery was made to my neighbor across the street from my house and the driver deliberately drove onto my property and put large ruts in the lawn. The delivery was made to 19155 S. Saint Lawrence Avenue, Glenwood, IL 60425 to Reginald Bernard Staggers, on Tuesday around 11:50. There were several numbers on the package which are B-45.3B, Cycle 1, TBA994752494000, spnch2 7ms7. She knew what she was doing when she did it. My husband was outside and saw what she did. He yelled but she continued on. She also left the package at the front door instead of putting it at the back - out of view, which is really not my concern but the ruts in my lawn are.

Last November, I made several calls for a "fix" to Fitbit customer service regarding my very dark, almost unreadable screen, as well as my inability to "sync" with my computers. After several "walk-through" tries there was no solution to the problems. So, in early December I returned the Surge Fitbit, by registered mail, along with two additional cables I ordered at the same time. The cables were received on December 16th and I was credited on my AMEX account with approximately $7.00. However, I have yet to see a credit for the almost $240. Surge Fitbit. I have, via e-mail and phone, communicated/corresponded back and forth with Amazon but I'm still unclear why there is this confusion.

I am in Washington, DC now where I serve as a consultant on the Scientific Review Panel for the NIH (National Institute of Health) as well as the CDC. I will not be home (in the Seattle area) to access my registered mail documents or a copy of the mailing label I used to return the items until next week. Please advise. Thank you.
Mark Thoman

Mark Thoman, M.D., FAAP, FACMT
FAA: Sr. Aviation Medical Examiner
Member: Scientific Review Panel, NIH, National Library of Medicine
Bethesda, MD 20892
paro1795@aol.com

the delivery service provided by dynamex delivery in victoria b.c. canada is the worst company i have ever dealt with . the packages are never on the day posted . there is no local phone number to call, no where to pick up the packages if i could not sit and wait for days because always late. no missed delivery notice out on door, no must be picked up somewhere by a certain date, nothing. one attempt and package sent back . I am retired and was home all day sunday and they never buzzed in at the entrance my name is on the directory as well a slip was placed with my cell number and no calls. just something on the delivery page of your site which said deliverable. i find dealing with such shoddy delivery people as dynammex is not worth the hassle of shopping on Amazon. you can look on Reddit or any other social site and see the scathing reviews dynamex receives. why no zero star option . if this is not straightened out and i ever buy anything on amazon again i will see who the prospective delivery company is and if it is dynamex i will cancel the order immediately . no issues with FedEx just the low rent mismanaged dynamex .Randy Huget 207 3255 Glasgow Ave victoria b.c. v8x4s4 250 857 1778

Around mid year 2018, I contacted Amazon with an issue that I received an order confirmation that I didn't order. Shortly afterwards, I received a cancelled order request. A few weeks later, I placed an order an notice someone else's shipping information in my checkout box. The next day I could no longer access my account as someone's else's email address was prefilled and a message stating that "this e-mail address is not recognized appeared" After weeks of complaining, the issue was resolved and I had again had access.to my account but still noticed that another person who I wasn't familiar was listed as a shipping option on the checkbox. I continued to order and monitor my account and charge card without any issues.
In March 2019, I attempted to access my account again to order a product and the login email address was prefilled again with someone's else's email address and would not allow me to login stating that my e-mail address was not recognized. As concerned as I am with the continued issue, I'm more concerned with what I interpret as a lack of security and the difficulty of reaching out for customer assistance with the company. I reviewed various screens on the company's website and didn't ever see a customer support telephone number or chat line to discuss this matter. Similar to the last issue, I had to type in Amazon Complaints before I could get either a phone number or pace to voice my issue. My email address that is no longer listed in your file is ml79poole@comcast.net.

I purchased book two in a series and it was exactly the same as book one.

Driver in Durham NC on 3/31 plate number jf 7404 driving irratiic and riding on our bumper on I 85 gave him several chances to pass should’ve been pulled over for speeding

On February 2 a package was delivered from amazon to 908 Central ave, sykesville, md. . The amazon driver pulled up to the neighbors driveway in the street , and then discovered it was not the right house and proceeded to cut across the grass to our porch and fell in the yard. Now we have received a lawsuit from the amazon driver of your company for falling in our yard. In The lawsuit she states she was on the sidewalk and that is a total lie she was no ware near the sidewalk . How as a home owner can I protect myself against your company employees when they are allowed to make bad decisions and then lie about it and then sue your customers?
Kay Mink
443-572-9159

Last Wednesday, March 27,2019.My mother went to the WHOLE FOODS, in our town of VIENNA VIRGINIA 22180
And she had bought a stalk of packaged celery and upon opening the package most of it had to be thrown out. Because the packaging had a big dead worm in between the stalks and worm poop. And some of it had been eaten up by the bite marks on the celery.
This is disgusting and unacceptable. LEARLY , of shopping and buying there again or even online.IS THIS THE WAY AMAZON BUYS WHOLE FOODS AND TREATS THE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS.
I went in there yesterday to look around and see , also of what their prices are and a $ 1.99 for a cucumber and the other prices are too high. AND I AM A PRIME MEMBER OF AMAZON FOR YEARS. I WOULD BE THINKING DIFFERENTLY, NOW ABOUT SHOPPING THERE OR ANY WHOLE FOODS.
And the PARKING is so bad in parking there !

I called because an order I placed was offering two day shipping to arrive on Saturday but after the order was placed the delivery day was changed to Sunday.

The representative kept getting confused so I requested a supervisor. A supervisor claiming to be named Frank got on the phone ant told be if I had common sense I’d realize that if I order 3 items with two delivery guarantees, they would all arrive on latest delivery date.

This is not what has happened in the past and most of the time, my items arrive on the day the delivery is guaranteed. Also I didn’t appreciate this amazon employee who claimed to be a supervisor was insinuating that I have no common sense.

I buy thousands and thousands from amazon
Was like a new hamberger joint, great for awhile and then goes to crap.
I have had many many problems. with shipping multiple items in a box with which had dog food, human food, lawn spray,
cosmetics, all in same box. This has happened many times, almost every suscribe and save month
The last 3 complaints I made, customer service actually attepmted to blame me, how I unpacked, I complain alot, they will inform shipping, la da lada lada.....I am no techie, and have no cellphone, never had. Customer service told me I MUST have a picture takin and submitted brfoe any action
on amazons behalf....I will not allow this anymore, my money and amazons "supposed" rules are changing daily...
Thnks for listening, no more amazon for me

As a prime member of a number of years the ability of the Amazon to honour next day delivery (the very reason one is a prime member) is becoming poorer. At least half of the guaranteed next day delivery do not arrive next day and many do not arrive within three days. Why do I pay a fee for a service that does not deliver on its promises.

Peter Holman

I

I am on my 5th customer service agent in the chat for a basic question. I keep getting passed around. there is clearly a language barrier and i can appreciate that, however, the total lack of legitimate customer service doesn't make the cheap price of amazon worth it.

searching FOR A HARNESS FOR MY DOG THIS AM....WHAT A DISGUSTING EYE OPENER WHEN THAT SITE OPENED....I, FOR ONE, WILL NOT BE SUBMITTING AN ORDER AT THIS TIME AND PERHAPS NEVER AGAIN UNTIL THIS TRASH IS REMOVED FROM AMAZON...
I DO NOT PROFESS TO BE A PRUDE, BUT THIS SITE IS OPEN TO EVERY KID IN THE WORLD WHO SHOULD NOT HAS THIS GARBAGE OPEN UP IN FRONT OF THEM WHEN LOOKING FOR A LEASH OR HARNESS FOR THEIR PET.

Ordered Tasty Bite Indian Entree Madras Lentils 10 Ounce (Pack of 6) order number 112-1079749. Delivered on time but package was left at the top of our cul de sac where anyone could have taken it. To make matters worse, it rained and outer box got very wet. Product OK. I order many items from Amazon. Items must be left in front of our door.

I WENT TO A MEDICAL CONGRESS IN VEGAS . SO I WAS REALLY SHORT OF TIME. I DECIDED TO BUY SOME PRESENTS IN BRAZIL ( WHERE I LIVE ) TO BE DELIVERED AT AMAZON LOCKER IN VEGAS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE A CODE NUMBER ( 6 DIGITS ) TO UNLOCK THE BOX. I CHOOSE THE AMAZON LOCKER IN RIVERA -
Amazon Locker - Riviera
3716 Paradise Rd, at 7-Eleven, Las Vegas NV 89169-4605, but i received a e mail from amazon changing the amazon locker to TUDOR- Amazon Locker - Tudor
815 E Desert Inn Rd, at 7-Eleven, Las Vegas NV 89109-9304, maybe because of the package´s size. After three days, not receiving a code number from amazon, I decidedo to write amazon customer support with no anwer. I call the support and an attendant said that my orders had already been delievered at 7 eleven store in 815 E Desert Inn Rd, at 7-Eleven, Las Vegas NV 89109-9304. and I should ask for ARIE !!!
Immediately, I took a taxi and got there. When i arrived there, an Indian guy - probably the ownwer - said to me that there was no packages inside the store and no employees were allowwed to receive and kept any luggage ou package inside the store ! He also told me that a big package was
sent back to amazon office because he did not accept that inside the store. I have 2 orders and I wrote amazon customer servisse many times with no answer. They had been said that a investigation was opened but i ask Amazon :
The purpose of the amazon locker box is to keep your stuffs safe . That´s the reason I used this servisse. IF SOMEBODY RECEIVE AND KEEP THE PACKAGES, I SUPPOSET THIS PERSON HAS SIGNED SOME DOCUMENT , SHOWING THAT HE HAD RECEIVED THE PACKAGES.
WHO RECEIVED THE PACKAGES ???? IT WAS NOT ME !!! I DID NOT SIGN OU RECEIVE ANY PACKAGES AND NOW, I HAVE TO TRY TO PROVE THAT I´M NOT THE GUILTY ????? VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAVE ALREADY CONTACT AMAZON BRAZIL, BUT THEY SAID I HAD TO CONTACT AMAZON USA.
I WILL DESCRIBE MY ORDERS BELOW.
Delivered Mar 12, 2019
Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a resident.
Track package

Xbox One S 1TB Console - Minecraft Creators Bundle (Discontinued)
Sold by: HALF TIME
$225.90
Delivered Mar 12, 2019
It was handed directly to a receptionist or someone at a front desk.
Signed by: Arie
Track package

Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera ICE BLUE w/ Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Films (60 Pack) + A14 Pc Deluxe Bundle For Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera
Sold by: Quality Photo
Return eligible through Apr 10, 2019
$114.99

Buy it again

Superdry Unisex Camo Logo Tarp Backpack (Khaki/Green, One Size)
Sold by: 707 Street
Return eligible through Apr 10, 2019
$69.50
Delivered Mar 12, 2019
Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a resident.

Atari Flashback Portable Game Player 2017
Sold by: GreenBox26
$31.99

Buy it again

2 of Wired Controller for Xbox 360,TGJOR Wired USB Game Controller Gamepad Joystick with Shoulders Buttons for Microsoft Xbox & Slim 360 PC Windows PC (Black)
Sold by: TGJOR
$16.99

I ordered an iPhone case. I got sent a pizza cutter. I tried to Chat with Amazon and now it's set up so they have to call you. And it's always someone who's English is not their first language and always very hard to understand. Bring back the Chat function!!! Everytime I order from Amazon it's screwed up. I give up.

Order Id: 112-1398763-9944255
Selected Order Items:
Amazon.com $40 Gift Card in a Gold Reveal - 112-1398763-9944255

Hello I am Cassandra and I have a long and stressful experience I would like to share with you. I purchased an amazon gift card for my co worker who loves amazon and I thought what better gift then a amazon gift card. I loved that the shipping information said within a business day it would be delivered. The first attempt was made in the morning but I was working so I called to schedule it to be redelivered again within the day. A manager called me due to the request I had submitted for the redelivery was not processed yet. So she was calling to advise me that she could have it routed to me by tonight 7:30-9. The night passed and 9:10 came and no package. I called customer service and they told me that my package showed delivered as they had proof by posting a picture on my account. So I check the picture on my account and it showed the door knob on the right side and my door knob was on the left so I knew there and then they didn’t deliver to the correct apartment. The lady put me on hold more than 15 minutes so I decided to hang up and call again. I get a gentleman and he apologizes and says that he can see the delivery was made to the incorrect apartment and that he would be sending me a replacement. He puts me on hold again another 12 mins and he never came back on the line. So I called again, at that time my husband had came back saying that he had knocked at least at five peoples doors until he found it it was delivered at apartment 6108 and my apartment was 6103. So when I let the other person know that my husband found the card at someone else’s apartment door she then starts telling me that she can still send me the replacement and I can keep the card I found as it was still active and for the inconvenience I could keep the replacement. So I agreed and then I ask if the replacement can be delivered after 5 since I work and she had the nerves to tell me that she couldn’t add any instructions to the delivery and to make sure I have someone there to accept the package. I repeated myself that I didn’t have anyone at the house at that time and that I would be at work and I just asked she cancel the replacement and refund to my card. So she ends up placing me on hold for about 16 minutes so I hang up and call again. I get another gentleman and he was so helpful and trying to help the best he could but he was not able to help since the replacement was cancelled I would have to purchase a new 40 gift card out of my pocket. Keep in mind that the card I had in the package was locked and no money was on there. So I had no gift card balance $0 and no refund. So he ends up transferring me to a manager which I spend almost 1 hour and 20 minutes trying to see if they can unlock the card or refund me the money. They end up finding out that no they can’t unlock the card but when trying to refund me the money they were getting error message not allowing them to process my refund. What a scam company this is. Worst experience ever. The manager said she would keep me updated and let me know when she could process the refund. So disappointed. When asking for a reimbursement for my trouble they said all they could credit me would be $5. Never again will I order from amazon.

i have ordered 3 items thorough Amazon online shopping but receive only 2 items. since march 7th I am chasing Amazon and everytime Amazon said its already delivered. I have order 3 items worth approx. 16 thousand but the powerbank worth 999rs not received. everyday speaking with Amazon and explaining that only for 999 I never bothered but its a matter of believe but someone from Amazon called my family spoke like they have stolen the package. after I start chasing my package and now Amazon simply says that they have investigated and found that they deliver the package to Puneet. when I asked for puneet signature or anyone's signature on the receiver paper they don't have. they are telling me to check with neighbors and security which is bullshit. I am puneet and I never receive this package nor my family members and not my neighbors, I have checked with everyone. I was told that it happened sometime and don't worry company will refund the oney but now company says it was delivered by 3rd party and they cannot show me the details as its not the policy?????? is this the way to deal with your customers? forgot about money and package I am really not worry for it now but thanks to GOD that just only 999indian rupees I got to know how Amazon cheating with their customer. I have all the evidence and going to file a case in civil and consumer court in india. Also I have spoken to someone who will publish this news to a local newspapers to make other aware about these kind of frauds.

On the way, but it's running late
Track your package for details
3 of Probrico CHHS09 Soft Opening Face Frame Mounting Concealed Hinges,1 Pair
Sold by: Probrico Home Building Product question? Ask Seller
$6.99

2 of Taco 400-4 1/8-Inch-NPT Float Air Hy-Vent
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc
$13.50

I order these over four months ago. Seller will not respond.

This is regarding my ORDER # 111-4467340-7885007. This morning Saturday March 23, 2019, I was delivered an Amazon for the address across the street: 435 Gossage Avenue Petaluma CA 94952. My address is 434 Gossage Avenue Petaluma CA 94952. Her package was delivered to me, and my package was delivered to her. Our addresses are not even on the same side of the street. While I was on the phone with your customer service, she came and gave me my package, which had been delivered to her, and I gave her her package, which had been delivered to me. At the time she came to the door, I was on the phone with your customer support. The delivery status was noted as "Package was left in a secure location." But there was no photo and I had no idea where the package was delivered. Your rep told me, "You should walk around your neighborhood and look for your package." I am disabled and can't walk around my neighborhood. I demanded he find out where my package had been delivered. I was on hold when my neighbor came with my package and we switched. Every time I think your delivery bugs are straightened out you screw up again. I am pissed. I can't rely on your Amazon Carrier delivery service. Once again, I will look for another place to shop.

Hello, On Feb. 28, 2019 I ordered Microsoft Office 365 Home / a 12 month subscription for up to 6 pc's. I payed $79.99 + $5.62 for taxes for a total of $80.61. As of March 22, 2019, I have not received this order. My Order Number is: D01-3905520-9913858. Could you look into this matter for me. I did cancel this order March 22, 2019, but as stated above I have payed $80.61 for this. I would either like the order filled and delivered, or my money back.
Thank-you,
Ken Ayers
P.S. e-mail address is: kayers3453@outlook.com

The drivers have very bad attitude and just throw packages and then literally yell when you say something. I just had driver: Kerry Headley argue because we only accept deliveries in the back dock area - we have a huge sign outside that says that but he got very angry.

Placed an order to be delivered 3/16/2019 for GP money clip for order cost of $33.97.
I have not received the order and wish to have the order cancelled immediately !!
Please ensure that there are no charges to my account.
James Laviletta

Order# 113-0495526-7842618

I know Amazon is huge but if enough of the customers quit buying because of crappy customer service it will fail. I have not been able to get satisfaction over a stupid MEGA hat.
I am willing to pay the $2.00 difference but my emails are ignored. So as of right now I will not order anything on Amazon again until this is resolved.

Just so you know there are a lot of others talking about how Amazon is screwing the little people.
Steve Sheasly

my product came damaged

i ORDER A ICINGINK CAKe printer and i use it once I tryed to contact the icingink company have not heard from them it does not work paper get caug
ht up in it i dont want to pay for something that does not work i got it on my amazon card

I bought a X Chair from you and received the wrong chair. UPS was supposed to pick it up at my home. They required me to stay home all day and then they told their office that they had left a sticker for me because I was not home . I was home and I have no sticker. Never again will I buy from Amazon, Whole Foods, or any company that Amazon owns.

This is a "chat" I had last night.
Me: Tracking ID TBA928948109000
says tried to deliver but couldn't Funny I was hom all day
You are now connected to Nikhil from Amazon.com
Nikhil: Hello, my name is Nikhil. I'm here to help you today.
Me: They did not try to deliver I don't care what they say, was home all day
Nikhil: Oh! I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order yet.
Me: If they try tomorrow just leave it by the garage door. I know I live in the country but they did not come
Nikhil: Let me connect you to a member of the team that will best be able to help you with this. It will only take a moment.
A Customer Service Associate will be with you in a moment.
You are now connected to Helpline Support from Amazon.com
Helpline Support: Hello, Please give me a moment to review the previous
Me: Looong moment
Helpline Support: Apologize. You have a complaint about the carrier Amazon Logistics ?
Me: Did you read the chat????
Helpline Support from Amazon.com has left the conversation.

This is not what I call customer service.

Bob

This was a GARBAGE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT. The watch appeared to have a nice look, sturdy, viable, But the piece of shit was not able to change languages, and when I called for tech support, they informed me that I would have to send the watch back and they would send a replacement. Well, they did! The next day I received the watch and then the problem was the date and time could not be changed. Called customer support again, and they informed me that they had to customer support for the watch and I would have to return it. Which I did, both watches were returned on the following day 3/13/2019 (tracking nos. 1Z46FF499037607735 and 1Z46FF499038050899, respectively! the Evershop Smartwatch was/is a piece of shit and now AMAZON does not want to refund monies back to my gift card account. I am being told that the fulfillment department has to receive (physically) before my refund will get back to me. This process of which Amazon speak is not true, in the past, I have returned items and within 1 business day, my monies were returned to my account. Also, I am a prime member. While the CSR's I have spoken to repeatedly tell me that this is what the policy is, why in the past have I not EVER had to wait this long of a period time for a refund! I feel reprehension because AMAZON is continually telling me that this is the reason for my receiving my money back and today, I received an email from them telling me that my addresses are wrong/need updating and when I go into my account the correct address are in place. I used to like the security of AMAZON but like most monopoly's the little guy gets fucked over every time. To this TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY, you can keep that $89.00 dollar purchase and stick up your FUCKING ASSES! I FIND THAT ELIZABETH WARREN - Presidential Candidate - IS CORRECT IN HER OPINION OF HOW AND WHY LARGE ENTITIES SUCH AS AMAZON SHOULD BE BROKEN UP! TOO MUCH POWER. Now, I wonder did they hit the mark of being the first trillion dollar company due to malpractice in salesmanship, rip off vendors or company's using Amazon to sell their wares. They use subpar representatives who do not know and/or can not truly understand the gravity of the English language and the customer has to deal with incompetence at every turn! I'll go back to brick and mortar until or unless this type of bullshit is fixed, and just in case this message is not clear, I AM EXTREMELY PISSED OFF about this situation! Longtime use to be..loyal customer!

I sent you the information you requested, for a product that broke, have not heard back from you. I work in retail and this is unacceptable. I don't understand why you are not contacting us my husband Dick Pedracine, we order a lot from you but this could change.

I called two women representatives. There was a problem with my order and I showed some frustration, both women gave attitude in return and showed no patience. Should not be working in customer service.

I have a complaint about Amazon Echo. I bought 2 echos. No problem for a month. The music stopped I called Amazon Echo and I was told there is an $83.00 fee to keep the music going. I was never told this. I was never told there is a 3 month trial for music.. I paid it but was furious. Then music stopped again. I was told that Prime Music trial was over. WHAT PRIME MUSIC TRIAL?? I was never told that either. Then I was told I can still get music wthout Prime and things went well and then a year later the music stopped again and was told Prime subscription ran out.. I never wanted Prime!! Now to get music I have to pay for it either by month or year. This is rediculous. The customer service rep I called. Jacob K.( would not give me last name or ext. or proof of the call. He said the company sent me emails re: costs.. reminders etc.. NEVER. He took down my information and was going to send me information on all the emails etc. they sent and calls I had with them in the past. I said.. Ok.. what is my email address. He said he could not tell me. I said give me 2 letters out of my email to prove your going to send me info.. He said he could not. I tried sending complaints to Amazon complaints on google and got back a message saying AMAZON disconnected the connection.. I tried Safari and also Chrome.. Same message.. What has Amazon done to us? My suggestion to everyone.. DO not buy Alexa and I hear they have been caught with spy wareing. now. Im fed up.

I get an e-mail from Amazon saying my payment was declined. I THOUGHT it auto paid on the 1st but never paid atttention. My debit card got comprimised 2 days ago. So i may have to wait up to 8 more business days for a new card.
Amazon can't accept cash or checking account direct information. Guy on phone told me to use a friends card. I'm not comfortable with that. That's shady. I have money.

Im cool without. I have premium spotify, hulu and netflix accounts. My fiance can swap over to barns and noble for her books and all of my companies I run can start using any other service than amazon aws.

Please don't think Its me being petty. The customer service rep made me feel like he was judging me, like I was broke and trying to scam him. When my card got comprimised luckily the crook only got $120. Chase is really good and even credited me, which was super nice. I feel bad because somebody in the end is paying that... I wasn't expecting that but getting $120 back that was stolen was nice. Anyways, i did what anyone would do in this situation, i drove to the bank, got $400 cash from the teller so I had money for groceries etc for the 10 buisness days id have to wait and whatnot.
MOST of my bills are auto paid on the 1st, except my personal host gator and Amazon prime. But just to be safe i called them and asked what i can do if there's a delay with the new card.
Every other place; storage, netflix, xbox live, host gator(go host gator, i owe them $550.49 due in 2 days and they are working with me!), etc are all good and whatnot. But Amazon wants to treat me like im trying to scam them for $15 lol!?!?
Just glad it happened to my personal account and not business account. Because a service interruption would be painful. But, from now on we will not ship anything using any Amazon cloud services.

I just received my order of poopuri and one of the bottles was opened and spilled out in the shipping bag. Can you please replace this item. Thank you

I set my account up a lot of screwing around to start with so I got pissed off an my mother ordered my product threw her account witch is prime member.long story short when I got my packedge it was folded up like it should not be... then I tried for 2flippin hours to email them like it says on the package it says no address found after spelling out an explaining in detail that they should not have bent the package the way they did because they wrecked it ..now I'm trying to get this taken care of but I can only get ahold of amazon to do something about it I waited long enough to get my package now I have no use for it do to weather change im pissed off not at amazon but the dumb a$$es at www.D2Moto.com have no common sense or there just that stupid when it comes to there products they sell an ship that must be why they use you guys to do there selling cause god knows they don't no how to shipping or advertise or even set up a email address to contact.. ok my mother amazon prime account name is Patrice Leroy her email address is tazironhead@gmail.com that's were the order was made from Im responding from this account.. so please let me4 no what we can do to resolve this thank you...……….Devin LeRoy

If this is someone's idea of a book rated as: used in very good condition.
They are sadly mistaken. The paperback book was, "The First Circle".
Please send me another book. I will be glad to return this one.
Thankyou.

I did not receive my merchandise. I just got an empty package. It was placed on march 7 2019. It was mini LED flashlight keychain. Order #111-7103335-1725817. Thank you, Albert

I happened to check my books on Amazon today. The one entitled "The 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence" is shown at a price of
$58.22. Please check your records on this, as this price is exorbitant. Should be less than $20. Thanks, Jay Woodard

I requested cancellation of Amazon Prime montly charges back in January 2019. Amazon charged me again in February 2019. I sent another e-mail demanding Amazon cancel Amazon Prime, and the corporation sent me an e-mail stating this was done. Now, on March 11, 2019, Amazon chaged me again $13.90. The corporation owes me $41.70. This is some sort of fraud scheme Amazon is doing to keep deducting money from my checking account.
I will file a complaint with my Congressional Representative's (Marcy Kaptur) office providing the e-mails and the account deductions of this fraud hoping a full investigation will be conducted and the appropriate employees/mamangers are held accountable through termination of employment and refunding my money.

Your driver keeps destroying property and I and my neighborhood are tired of it

Have feedback for Amazon?