Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

Couldn't get a answer regarding my package not being delivered. I had rude supervisors and customer service representatives.

Yeah thanks for canceling my assembly chair serves now I’m still with god damn old desk because of you fucking people and for billionaire Company you sure have shitty service

Customer service has gone to crap. I've been a Prime Member for over 6 years and I recently have had some major problems with customer service. I spoke to a supervisor in regards to defective tires that I purchased and was told that I would receive a full refund after they received the defective tire back. When I hadn't received the refund I called to ask what was going on and was told that the refund would not be what I was told by the original supervisor, and that it will be processed after they get the tire from ups. I explained that it's never been like this before. That usually I get notified within a few hours after I drop it off that my refund is being processed. Then was told that I would not receive the amount I was told and that he was sorry I was given the wrong information. So I was screwed out of 20 coming to my bank card and the 20 $ credit that I applied towards the purchase. He told me that they do not refund credits. Now today I called to do an exchange on an item and was told I need to send the item back and wait for a round to my bank, 3 to 5 days and repurchase the item. The original girl said she could get a advanced refund to my account so I can purchase the right size. She put me on hold and 15 minutes later was.told she can't do it. That this item isn't eligible for that??
It's stoped and sold by Amazon??? When I asked foe a supervisor I was put on hold for 20 minutes and got hung up on. I called back and told the rep what happend and she said she can't do it either, I asked for a supervisor and was told, they can't do anything either. I said are u denying me your supervisor, she said I am a supervisor. I said that's not what u said when I first asked. I want to speak to your supervisor and she denied me her supervisor. I wasn't getting anywhere so I hung up after telling her Amazon is going to lose a Valuable Customer. Not only a prime member but music unlimited as well. I've NEVER had Amazon Customer Service like this. They have ALWAYS gone above and beyond these past years. And these last few months have been a nightmare.
You don't tell a customer, sorry u were given the wrong info by one of our Supervisors, u honor what they told the customer originally. I am SERIOUSLY going to start looking into other providers and looking at other options. The amount of money I spend on Amazon and this is how I'm treated?? Screw that crap. My money will be going to a company who appreciates me and my money.

address-verification.....
Just send a fax, ha
10 day's of sending faxes and no response,my account is still locked.
And the card they locked the account to verify is still being billed for my Prime subscription!

The online customer chat help is complete garbage. I'm currently still on there while typing this waiting for my problem to be resolved and it's been 2 hours now. I"ve been transferred so many times, that I got transferred to the same person twice. Extremely incompetent.

On or around June 28 2019 I called customer service because I received an email stating I requested a password change. I called customer service and they assured me my account and information was safe. Than on July 10 2019 my bank statement had a $25 charge from amazon on it. When I called customer service they said I had purchased a $25 google play card and it was emailed to me. I didn’t not make this purchase. Customer service refused to issue me a refund and I had to dispute the charge with my bank. Now my bank account is frozen and I’m without a debit card for 5-7 business days. This experience has been awful. It’s not even about the money. It’s about the unwillingness to help and the inconvenience of having my bank account frozen. I was a loyal customer who never had any problems with your customer service.

I ordered a xbocat dvd player on 4/19 but it's missing a part that covers the working parts of the player, so I haven't been able to use it. I tried emailing the xbocat company per instructions that came with it on 6/14/19 but have not received a reply. I've attached a photo.
Are you able to contact the company or replace this item so I can use it?
I'm a loyal Amazon fan. Thanks so much for your help!

I started using the computer this morning to find out more info about amazon since I thought I'd sign up for the prime time on my new smart TV. It then took me nearly 3 hours to get that done. I spoke to 4 chat persons who couldn't figure out what was wrong insofar as me signing up for the 30 free trial. They were all unable to help me so kept transferring me to another person because they could not understand what I needed & had to keep rereading the chat screen to figure the deal out. That process was miserable. The 1st person I called on my landline phone was also not a good English speaking rep. He told me to get on the computer and fill out my app. I did that & set up my password. Then I to tried watching a movie. That wouldn't happen. It was strange the process didn't work so I realized I'd try chatting with a rep to fix the situation. The last rep I had to finally call on the phone again also had to keep checking with the supervisor to answer my questions about the problem I was having in getting the show I wanted to see play on their site. I was mad it took so long to just watch a 47 minute TV show & I hated chatting with those who could not figure out this mess. I eventually quit chatting because that was far too time consuming. It was also ridiculous to keep explaining over and over that the show would not play. Finally I explained to the last rep I chatted with that this was a shizzy process & I was going to directly call Customer Service. I then did speak to a person in customer service. His English was also unusual. It was a situation where I had to keep spelling out my name because the background noise going on in his workspace was horrible. I could hardly hear him speak. I also had to repeat a lot of my words so that convo was also very time consuming. At the end of the convo I explained that I had spent almost 3 hours attempting to find out why the 30 day free trial situation was not working. I hated wasting all that time trying to get signed up for the 30 day free trial the company offered. The last rep finally told me I would have to give the company my credit card info before they would allow me to watch the free 30 day trial shows. It would have been a very less confusing process if that info was given up front so that customers don't have to spend the nearly 3 hours on the phone trying to figure out why the process was not working. Jeff Bezos should know this is going on since the current process is wasting time and effort by all those concerned in thinking it is a quick process to sign up to watch the 30 day free trial. Clarity is very much needed in advertising this info.

My account was hacked. I have tried 3 times to solve the issue but the people in charge of the case haven't contacted me. I have $$$ in books and movies that I can't access and no one is helping to resolve this issue.

A friend of mine was asked how Amazon vets there employees didn't think they hired women with 2 felony convictions only 3 years apart for DUI and was unemployed starts driving a new $70,000 new vehicle especially new hires In the last 2 months

Order ID: 114-4649986-9169013: the description is for flask and then add on adsl items. We added the knives and only received knives. We called and were told the flask isn't Included even though the pricing is clearly for both the flask and knife set together. They will not send us the flasks nor offer anything for their error.

Having problems with my Kindel Fire - could not find or reset my pass word. Call customer support and was dealing with a "tech" who was not in the United States - hard to understand and was very rude and treated me like a complete idiot. All I wanted was help with getting or resetting my password so I could connect with wi-fi. I could deal with his being rude, but when I told him to forget helping me and disconnect, he cussed me and said he would gladly disconnect and was going to block my Kindel. I would like someone who speaks English to call and help me with this problem. Very dissatisfied and possible former user of Kindel.

I received an email from Amazon that stated that I was receiving a refund on the following order:
Nature's Way Kelp; 600 mg Kelp...
Real Herbs Ginger Root Extract ...
Nutricology Super Artemisinin...
Boiron Calendula, 2.5 Ounce...
Ecological Formulas Monolaurin...
Refund total: $92.92*
I did not request a refund or do I desire a refund. The delivery address is the same as I have used in the past. I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END. Please resend the order .
A. Randolph Keene, Jr.

The amazon help center and chat is worthless. I have not received to orders and have been told they have been delivered by my Alexa app. They have NOT been delivered. Also, the phone help is worthless as well.

Amazon refuses to supply information to AMEX about what I purchased, so I cannot check my AMEX statement for fraudulent purchases in my name. I order a lot of things, so if this isn't changed I'm going to challenge every single Amazon purchase listed on AMEX -- because I don't recognize a transaction record that only displays the amount. Currently searching for a public forum where I can encourage others to follow suit . . .

Packaging issue,
First of all I placed an order for a fish filter uv pump, when received it was shipped to me without a shipping box. The product was damaged so I sent it back and spoke on chat line and got passed around like a ping pong ball from customer service telling me they would get me to the correct department, After 20 minutes of this they told me they were sorry and they would ship me another one and it would be shipped the same way with no box, so I called and got a female who told me they would send this one in a box, upon receiving this the same thing damage no shipping box I sent it back again and went threw pretty much of the same thing pass me around on chat I called again and they said they would put it in a box I also called and they assured me they would ship it in a box. Upon receiving this it was not in a box so I refused it. I got back on chat and was told they would ship me know more and if I wanted another one I would have to reorder it again. CS was down right nasty telling me that since I refused the order that I would have to tell UPS that it had to be marked refused. I told them I am not calling UPS and telling them how to do there job, I now am waiting for a refund in which as of now I have not received it. I have been buying on AMAZON for 12 years and a prime member I am not a kid I am a senior citizen who just wanted the item shipped in responsible way. I also posted on the product page about this but AMAZON would not post it. I do not understand what is going on with AMAZON but would like all people to know that they are changing for the worse.

We are very good customers of Amazon ! We order something at least 5 days a week! We ordered a birthday gift for our son 10 days ago we just saw the item was “lost”!! VERY FRUSTRATING!!,

I bought a box of Atkins 2.12 oz Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: 16 plus 2.
They arrived all smashed and the chocolate had melted.
I am very disappointed in this order.

Margaret Gilbert

An Amazon delivery van almost ran me off the road about ten minutes before this message. It was in elizabethtown ky.42701. On monica drive. Your driver is a jerk.

I placed an order on Wednesday June 26th, 2019 during the whole check out process in BOLD letters Amazon told me that if I ordered within a certain time frime i would get GUARANTEED delivery by Friday June 28th, 2019 8pm. On Friday June 26th at 3:15pm i got a text that my package had been delivered and was in or near my mailbox. I get home and no package is there. I proceed to go to the front office thinking my package may be there and it is not. I contact USPS and after holding for 32 minutes I am able to start an investigation intp where my package is. I then proceed to contact Amazon customer service through the chat commands and the automated system tells me my ESTIMATED time of delivery is by July 1st, 2019. After argueing with an automated reaponse I get a supposed live person who proceeds to tell me i must wait until July 1st because postal workers sometimes mark packages as delivered even though they have not been delivered. I ask him what he thinks the wors GUARANTEED means. He tells me that he understands my inconvenience but the ESTIMATED delivery time can be delayed due to carrier issues. I point out again that the order screen did not say ESTIMATED it said GUARANTEED and Amazon obviously needa to order themselves a dictionary with GUARANTEED DELIVERY in w
2 days and 5 days later when it actually arrives they can look up the word and maybe the jackasseas that thought it would be a good idea to BOLDY place those words on their page can GUARANTEE that i wil be canceling every service with Amazon since this is now the 2nd package that i have ordered where the word GUARANTEED doesn't mean shit to Amazon

Customer service is poor they rude and don’t listen and don’t wanna help customers

So far I have had 2 bad experiences with Amazon where I ordered something, I was then sent a message, by Amazon, that it would not be arriving as guaranteed, I ordered replacement goods, and then I received the original order and the replacement.
The first time it was resolved by giving me a credit (deducting some of the credit even though I was told they would not). The second time I chatted with customer service for about 15 minutes before being told I have to deal with the seller.
Amazon may be too big to care about these complaints, but I spend lots of money on Amazon for the peace of mind and I will start buying many things elsewhere like Walmart to see if they are more reliable unless something is done to make this right.
Supposedly the first time it happened they were able to give me some sort of $20.00 something that I would benefit from. Apparently that's somewhere is cyberspace, because I haven't received it and have purchased hundreds of dollars worth since then.

Again, one more time and maybe the million, Amazon confused the delivery status and mark the order as delivered while it's not!!
This time is delivery to Amazon lockers under Amazon prime. The tracking page shows it's delivered while the order page shows undelivered. Moreover I didn't receive the locker code.
Confusion and frustration. not the first time, not the second not even the tenth!!
To put facts together, the order number is 113-8438196-4651453
Do you want more order numbers? Personally the delivery failure and confusion is up 20% with me.
Update... I need to reorder immediately but still can't find the refund in my account!! The call center is less helpful now than before guys

The team located overseas lacks customer services training! They don’t understand the customer ‘s value and since the company is not theirs ( customer service team) they don’t care to lose a long time prime member who spends thousands of dollars in this company a year ! It’s a shame amazon has taken those jobs overseas to Philippines and they don’t take the time and the resources to properly train these people and leave their business in the hands of short sighted people but corporate its to blame not them ! A total shame

I want to notify Amazon regarding a horrible encounter with a Amazon rep this afternoon.

My account number is 4640182108352786
I called at 205pm (texas time) & got hung up on at 2:09pm.
He declared his name as 'Jason' in security. He would not give further information. I asked! I requested to speak to a supervisor several times but told this was not an escalated line, therefore my issue was obviously a joke and not important.
He told me to 'take a deep breath and release'. I asked if he just said that & his response was a chuckle.
I have to tell you that was a first and unbelievably insulting. Not a good rep for your company. I called Amazon customer service not security.

I made a purchase yesterday evening with the same info with no issues.

This guy, if his name is Jason was insulting and definitely NO assistance rather outright insulting.
After getting hung up on , with NO assistance, I decided that no further purchases would be made from Amazon, but I made the purchase that I was attempting to make with the help of a caring & informative rep.Wish I had his name because he was very helpful.

Hopefully Amazon doesn't endorse this type of behaviou.

Brenda Henkle

I had a delivery from Amazon yesterday June 26 2019 and saw tire tracks through my front yard. I guess instead of pulling into my driveway h they did a big loop in my yard. This is unacceptable. Next time they will pay for it.
address is 125 narrow way lexington sc 29073

Recently I found 62 fraudulent transactions on my Chase Amazon Visa statements confirmed by an Amazon Customer Service representative who went through all of the Amazon orders on my bank statements. I was told by this Amazon Customer Service Representative that the woman making the fraudulent purchases had an account with Amazon and had two credit cards listed, one of which was mine. I had been ill for a few months and was not well enough to check each Amazon order on my bank statements. Once I recovered, I started checking my prior statements and found the 62 fraudulent orders. I contacted Chase Bank to report these fraudulent orders, but when the Chase fraud representative called Amazon, they refused to give any information on my Amazon account to him. I gave the Chase Fraud Department Representative the name, address, and phone number of the woman who had made these 62 fraudulent purchases, and he asked me to call Amazon to get this information in writing so that the fraud charges amounting to $1,614.74 could be credited back to me. Called Amazon Customer Service to request the information they had given to me verbally to be put it in writing so that I could submit it to Chase Bank. Amazon is giving me all kinds of excuses about why they cannot put it in writing, so I am doubtful I will get the refund from Chase. I make several purchases a month on Amazon, so I am very disappointed and will close my account if this matter is not resolved. I would like to know whether anyone else has had a similar experience with Amazon.

Tried to login to make a purchase. Had to reset password. Sent called and wanted expiration dates for credit cards that don’t exist anymore due to identity theft there’s no way I can get into this this your site to make a purchase was on the phone with your customer service people from for 12 minutes and they could not seem to resolve the issue although I did provide my name my address and all the kinds of information this is not acceptable and I’m furious. As a result of this I am on able to purchase anything from you so I hope you’re happyI’ve been paying for Amazon prime for what purpose when I can’t even make a possible purchase please cancel the Amazon prime that you’re charging me for every month because it’s useless because I cannot get into your site to purchase anything. And if you don’t remove it I was contacting the Better Business Bureau and to contact my attorney this is ridiculous

When i call amazon kindle dept. no one seems to understand basic questions --- maybe its a translation thing--but very frustrating I try not to order books from here -- when they dont understand there is just a pause then they just disconnnect

Im not even sure this email will be address

Hello,

Please assist. The customer service received from your vendor did not represent their company or Amazon well at all.

The first issue is your vendor Numoon Collection shipped the wrong product and now out of stock. I am shipping back the items and reordered them from your Cymax vendor and had another unpleasant experience below with their business manager.

All I want is the tables, no hassle or any more grief.

From: Howie, Elizabeth
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:46 AM
To: info@cymaxstores.com
Cc: Howie, Elizabeth <Elizabeth.Howie@ncr.com>
Subject: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ISSUE, RE: Order Number: VRC121-18112386

Hello,

Can you please assist with my order and most importantly, the unpleasant chat with Jeremy. I also contacted Amazon as well.

I handle customers daily managing accounts for NCR Corporation. How does your company keep customers happy to keep coming back to your business? See below, I would have responded differently and Jeremy is not representing your company well.

Summary
Order date
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:03:12 AM PDT

Merchant information Cymax Stores
ch15999-blbdhnje@use1-1.xsell.co

Welcome to LiveChat

Business Account Manager
Good
Jeremy
Hello, is there anything I can assist you with?

Elizabeth G Howie
Why is my order on hold and for how long?
Jeremy
Orders will naturally go on hold for a few hours

Elizabeth G Howie
By tomorrow I can get a status and I understand the product is on back order with an anticipated date of 7/15 that is subject to change, correct?
Correct

Elizabeth G Howie
ok, I will check back in 24 hours. Thank you.
Jeremy
you will want to email cs@cymax.com for updates

Elizabeth G Howie
your company does not proactively provide statuses on customer orders?
Jeremy
There is nothing to update. The product is out of stock until next month

Jeremy,
I'm quite smart, my ask is your company does not send any updates until AFTER 7/15 or we have to hound for an update if the product is NOT coming in on time by 7/15?
Read
11:28 am
I can appreciate that you are quite smart. As such I fully expect you to appreciate a business sales chatroom is not the place to ask customer service related questions. That of course would be for customer service which is the email I provided. You would receive an email when the order ships, we will not be sending you daily updates

But if you would like any further updates, you can absolutely email cs@cymax.com

Thank you.

Elizabeth Howie
936-777-0034

We are an apartment community that has an entry door, with door buzzers for each apartment located in that area. It is an open and unsecured area. Several times we have asked the delivery persons from Amazon to deliver the packages to the residents apartment doors located inside one (1) building. We continue to have the delivery people just throw the boxes in the unsecured area at the front of the building.

I am george mahieu, a prime member. on 24 june I made an order and made it thru prime because I am going out of town on the night of the 26th and prime has overnight shipping. So I ordered 2 items under order number 113-1898598-7738661. When I made the order, the site said if I order in the next 2 hours and some odd minutes, the cat furniture repellent spray would be here the next day and the cat tree in 2 days or Wed. Well Tues came and went and at midnight I contacted the company about it and they answered me with in an hour with an apology and refund. And now I see the cat tree won't bee here until thurs night, which of course is when I will be out of town. this is not at all what I am used to for service from Amazon and I am extremely pissed off. According to tracking, they did not even ship the item until 10:53 today. this tells me they did not give a tinkers dam about their word on the 2 day delivery or care about their customers and I will think twice about ordering again thru amazon. I just hope when I get home Saturday and pick up boscoe from my friends house and get home that the package is still there. Thanks alot amazon for having an unreliable vendor. In 20 years with Ebay at least I only had this issue once, this is the 3rd time with you guys in like 2 years.

I wanted to return a product but could not get them to engage on a phone call to explain why. After dealing with five or more people by web chat I eventually engaged with Niholitha who was impatient and curt and who then just kicked me off the chatline. I was left frustrated and fuming.

Some time ago, my account was hacked and apparently at that time inappropraite comments/reviews were made under my account. As a result my account was blocked; I haven't been able to post reviews or more importantly ask questions about products before I purchase. I made numerous attempts to resolve, and I am repeatedly told coldly and matter of factly that they will not reverse their decision. I have had my back account compromised multiple times. I didn't jump through this many hoops with my bank to get my money back. They understand that accounts are hacked. I did not do what they have accused me of doing. I just called their coporate office hoping I could connect with someone. Receptionist said, sorry no one you can talk too. But she did give me another email address. I will try that. At that the point, that if they don't resolve, I will no longer purchase from Amazon, no longer use my Firesticks and forbid anyone in my home from shopping Amazon. We may pay more, but I prefer to be treated as an appreciated customer. Amazons riding high now, but every company has a life cycle. I realize I'm a small fish right now, but one day, every customer will count. Amazon won me over years ago when I ordered a facet that broke after some time. I contacted them in hopes of connecting with the seller for replacement...instead Amazon refunded the price of the facet. I wasn't expecting that. But that was years ago, when their business was building. Every satisfied customer meant something to them. I see now that the tide has turned, they no longer aim to please. Beware.

i was order a product from amazon, after order instantly i was inform to amazons customer care about my address, it was wrong address, even i delete my old address then also delivery show on this old address.

And the wrost thing is that , your delivery boy delivered product to some body without showing any type of ID Proff. in my amazon app show that product was delivered to me and i dont get product even not a single call get from your side during delivery time.

very poor service.

cancel my all the orders from amazon and refund me instant i dont want anything from amazon. even me or my group member never purchase anything from amazone.

here is details of my order;

Order date : 20 jun 2019
order # 171-1355848-4200316
order total 750.00
item qty : 1

delivery by amazon
tracking id 221669019923

above provide all the details you can find delivery person or your service person also.

And i want immidiate refund otherwise i will go to consumer court or share this issue to social media.

I recently ordered an outfit from your website. The merchandise arrived and I found that I needed to return it. At no point in my purchase was I informed that the merchandise was coming from China. Thus, comes my complaint. When I mailed it back today, it cost me $23.50 for a package that weighed less than two pounds. $23.50!!!!!!! I was appalled. My suggestion is that your customers are made aware of the location of the seller.

I have ordered many items from your service, but this last incident will be my last, with this incompetent company. I had ordered a 15 item purchase on june15th 2019, we were notified that our items were not coming in until june 25 to june 27. I relized then that this was too long for 3 specific items for a remodle job we were doing for a very good customer of ours. So we reordered 3 items and paid for overnight shipping. We were sent confirmed email that our packages were shipped. We contacted our customers to ease there worry that these 3 items were being shipped, and would be arriving june 25. to my horror i found out Amazon canceled our order because the credit card we had used on or previous oder was rejected. Without even a curtsey call to request and clear up the item in question. Our customer told us that they couldn't believe or total lack of competence to them and how they could ever use or services again and canceled our contract for futher future projects. Were are in the home remodeling business, and unfortunately trusted that Amazon would deliver items for our projects. The sheer lack of customer service and the so so attitude that the customer service personnel had towards us was shocking. That is why we have severed ties with this incompetent company. That project cost us over $5000.00. You might want to think again on relaying on this company for any projects you may have in the future. Lee Schaefer.

the supervisor name maria from retail department from costa rica was very rude and not just her it was all the customer service im taking this to a bigger issued matter hope amazon could change their customer service from this rating it is horrible and the worst customer service i ever experienced. i want to make a personal complaint about this but i guess amazon policy is let the customers get screwed over and have amazon customer service employees to waste our time for nothing absolutely no help.

I have had two deliveries from Amazon Prime and both have been unacceptable as far as where the package was left. The first on was just thrown on our front lawn where sprinklers run and no notice of delivery. Todays delivery was left at the front of the house on a brick pedestal where anyone driving by would see and possibly pick up. Delivery should be left at the front door, which mine is hidden from the street with a gate and walkway. Too much thievery and lack of responsibility on drivers part.
I will not continue to order from Amazon Prime if this is to continue. To much to lose financially.

Thanks for your concern.

Carol Dazzo

I am sick of everything being in French. I am English and only read and speak English. Take your French and stick where you wAnt but not on me. Put me back to amazon.com so i can ha e the language I know

My bank statement showed that Amazon made an unauthorised charge on my card for over $800 U.S. last month. I wasted 4 hours in chats and phone calls today trying to get them to credit my account.

Amazon finally answered:

"We can confirm that it was the result of the unauthorised use of your card number.... We recommend that you have this card cancelled and reissued.... We also encourage you to report the crime to the police. ... To receive a refund, you'll need to contact the bank that issued the card.... Your bank will then pass the appropriate paperwork to us."

They also say that they are not permitted to give me more details. SO, Amazon takes no responsibility. They think I should go to the police, but will give me no info. What should I report?? Should I report that Amazon has charged me for something I never ordered? Should I report Amazon for not protecting my card details? I have no idea where or even if a crime was committed! Which country should I report it in? Ridiculous. Amazon claims that someone else charged my card. How convenient. No other charges have been made in the 5 weeks since. No other companies claim any unauthorised use.

I would have expected Amazon to credit my account immediately. Not tell me to file a police report, based on their evidenceless claims!

What a shame. I was satisfied with Amazon for many years, but will not be placing anymore orders.

I need to know how to contact the maker or someone about a Confu hair dryer purchased or May 7 and received May 9. Order number 112-0740438-3685821. The hair dryer is absolutely a piece of junk. It doesn't work and the motor keeps slowing down, doesn't heat up (randomly) and it takes me three times as long to dry my hair as a cheaper dryer. I would like to know how to go about returning it and get one that works. I am not sure that I even want to try another one exactly like this one. It just doesn't work on any of the settings correctly.I thought at first the dryer was going to be fine but it continually gets slower and slower and sounds like the motor is dragging. I would write the company directly but I cannot find an address anywhere in the pamphlet. It states "return the product defective product to the or the place or store where you bought it together with your purchase receipt". Do I return the hair dryer back to Amazon or can you give me an address to notify the manufacturer? The only good thing I can say about this dryer is that it does have a nice long cord. However, the cord is not even an important feature if the dryer will not work correctly. Please tell me the proper steps and who to return the dryer to for either a refund or a replacement dryer that will work.
I do not blame Amazon but this is certainly an inferior product and of no use to me when it won't heat up or blow air. Any help you can provide me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My complaint is mainly towards customer service through phone. I had customer service call me in regards to my order related problem, it was noted undeliverable package. The customer service wasn’t pleasant, just by his tone of voice, he didn’t provide excellent customer service. It took Alex, over 40 minutes to get my order resolved. His accent was strong which was okay at first, then he would have a hard time explaining things, he talked way to slow and hardly could finish his own sentences and confused me a few times. My suggestion for customer service, is to not have a strong accent individual resolve a customer problem because all they’ll do is frustrate individuals even more. I had asked to talk to a supervisor or manager on duty and Alex mentioned they’re be no use for that because they will tell you the same thing he mentioned which annoyed me even more. I also asked about the address my package is being delivered too but all he kept giving me was my city and state name, I said my package will not be delivered to a city and state because your missing more of the shipping address. There is so much more I can add to this but it will only make me angry. I would like someone to email me regarding this complaint I have. Ptelynn@gmail.com

Large white van lisc plate JHQ 859 Denver CO in the 1200 S block of Lincoln St - 5:15 PM today - was parked double parked when he had space to pull over - making our street room for one car to drive by - he had NO flashing lights on - he had the radio so loud a neighbor down the street called me and asked if there was a party on my end - politely asked him to turn the music - he nodded no and gave me the finger and quickly jumped in and drove off - - - so no time for me to grab my tel and take a picture - - - he was also pulled over against the traffic flow side of the street - west side he faced north - which is illegal in Denver -
interesting the vehicle has NO signs indicting the company - I'd be embarrassed too - I will NOT ever use Amazon again - dare you to place a hows my driving sign and tn on your delivery guys cars - hope your liability insurance covers your next accident/lawsuit - it will happen

Myself Girraj Sharma residing at Indore M.P, India,sir I have purchase a bed (Delite kom coco single size bed,)on 02/06/2019, after installation of bed i found that there's a screech on ply ,i have sent the photograph of bed to amazon customer care,and from last 10 days i am requesting for return the item and refund for the same which i have purchase for 8000Rs but no one respond till now ,they are just bluffing me,pls help me in any manner.All details as follow:-
1) Name-GIRRAJ SHARMA
2) Mail- girraj_sharma1977@yahoo.com
3) Mobil- 9960450918
4) Address-House no-145,Ambika puri extension,60 feet road,Near indore airport,Indore ,M.P, INDIA.
5) products- 01 Delite kom coco single size bed.
06) Order no- 403-8685794-9977116.
07) pick up tracking id- 1493119338082
08) Amount- 7999/-
09)Order date-02/06/2019.

I was told I would be refunded on 4 items that were not received by me, I called on June 14th 2019 and was on the phone for approx 45 mins, the staff member confirmed all 4 items are being refunded, I then checked my bank account today to realize none of the items has in fact been refunded, so I called Amazon today and I was told I am now being investigated and I need to wait 72 hours for a result, I was highly disappointed as I was basically lied to by 2 employees on June 14th, I spoke with a regular employee and one of their supervisors as delivery people keep leaving packages on my doorstep for people passing by to steal, I live in one of the worst neighbourhoods for crime in Toronto, Canada and this happens to many residents in this area, I even called a few times to please ask them to stop leaving ordered products on my doorstep.

I tried to buy something at amazon. During checkout, they said I could get it in 2 days free if I accept a 30 day trial of Amazon Prime. I said okay, and as soon as they got my credit card number, I went to the cart to make the purchase. I was already logged in, but they wanted me to log in again. When I tried, it said my account was locked for security purposes and to check my email for instructions how to unlock it. No email ever came to my inbox, trash, or spam folders. I called customer support who said they would put in a ticket and someone would look at it in 48 hours. She wanted my phone number, then said they would email me. Why do they want my phone number if they are going to email me?

I can't use the contact amazon link because you have to be logged into your account to use it. Nice setup, lock the account and say check email for a message that is never coming and prevent the customer from contacting you. All I want now is my credit card info GONE from amazon and all my information gone from amazon and that account permanently closed. How can I do that?

Recently purchased SPEARMENT flavored hard candy, separately wrapped. Received on schedule. Being an 85 year old 100% disabled Marine who needs this candy for a persistent cough I was distressed that the candy had absolutely no Spearment flavor at all! As a matter of fact, it was like sucking on a sugar cube with no flavor! My advice is to remove this product from your inventory!

Sir Mane vidya ka i pad liya 30may ko cash on delivery se 2 din baad hi uski battery heet ho gayi or i pad kharab ho gaya costomer service me 2 bar baat karke mane replace ke liye kaha or ladka aya bhi but vo i pad ko replace hi ni karta mtlb vo ladka khud me hi boss he kya usay kya problem he replace karne me pls mujhe mera ipad replace karo ya fir mera paisa mujhe refund karo me apko pic bhej raha hu i pad ki kis tarah vo heet hoke kharab ho gaya

On June 9th at 1:10pm EST a delivery from an Amazon driver was at my house. We recently had our yard hydroseeded so nobody could walk on it. An Amazon driver came to our house and just threw our package onto our yard. We have a video:

You cannot see it from the camera view but our driveway is directly to the left of where the camera sees. There was no reason for the delivery woman to throw the package onto our property like this.

I don't know who the subcontractor is in my area, but i'm definitely not happy with them! They drive a plain white van with no markings on it. The woman delivery driver threw the package against the outside of my fence and began to drive away as I stopped her. I asked why she did that she replied because you have a dog. My dogs usually stay in my home with me and my wife, they go out to exercise and take care of business, this is Florida which is too hot to leave them outside for long periods of time. But she insisted that your policy is to leave the packages outside the fence! If in fact this your policy, then you will force me to order my dog products directly from Chewy rather than Amazon. This would be unfortunate as
we are stockholders in Amazon and have been for a couple of years.

The sticker: BB4 56-(73) TBA332637494000

On June 9, 2019 we ordered Noise Canceling Headphones, Order Number 112-129114-5968212. On June 10th, 2019 we ordered some filters for a Shark Vacuum Cleaner, Order number 112320928 9829072. We expected them to be delivered Tuesday, June 11th. Yesterday we received an email explaining that they were unable to deliver the products. We were surprised since they have delivered 50-100 other Amazon orders without difficulty. When we called amazon, we were informed that the delivery person was unable to gain access to our home, and perhaps it was because of a locked gate. I explained that we were a single home with no gate and direct access to our front door from the street. I was passed up the chain to someone who kept asking whether the gate has an access code. I attempted to explain there was no gate, but he kept saying “I only need to know whether there is an access code for the gate. At this point I became frustrated and asked him to listen to what I was saying. He responded by telling me he only wanted to know if there was an access code to our gate. At this point I asked to speak to his supervisor and he hung up on me. Hopefully you have a recording of the episode somewhere. I attempted to call back to talk to a supervisor. When I told the answerer what the issue was and requested to talk to a supervisor, he said one minute and I started getting music. After 15 minutes, I hung up and called again, explained that we had gotten a note about a failed delivery. He passed me up the line to a lady (I believe she said she was in Logistics). I explained the issue yet again. She evidently went to some data base and said she could see that the front door was accessable from the street and she would arrange to have the item delivered today and requested we call her back when we had received the items. I asked what number she wanted me to call to confirm delivery. She indicated that any amazon number would do.

The items have not yet been delivered, but it is only 2pm so there is a real chance they will still be delivered. My first complaint is about the gentleman who a) refused to listed to what I was saying and the b) hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor. I also suspect he labeled me as a chronic complainer or abusive customer, since for the rest of the evening there were uncharacteristic delays in answering calls from my telephone number.

As I said, my hope is you have audio tapes that will confirm all of my calls and this will assist you in confirming my account of the episode.

Timothy A. Davis
davistmgl@gmail.com

UNABLE to leave a review. Please correct this.

I ordered 40 tense unit 2 x 2 inch pads, and received only 4 pads I would like the other 36 please

I have repeatedly asked what I should do with an item I returned to the sender using the proper mailing Amazon provided label that was returned to me "RECEIVER MOVED, NOT DELIVERED". It is very annoying to explain this both by email and to an Amazon representative with no results. Not only has the promised refund NOT happened, but I am still stuck with an item that is unusable. Do I resend it? Do I throw it out? I answered the email sent by the vendor. No result. I spoke to Amazon twice. No result. When will the refund show up? Will someone who has some ability to problem-solve PLEASE get in touch.

Every single day somebody in my neighborhood gets deliveries from Amazon Prime and I have no idea where Prime gets their drivers from but I am sick and tired of these idiot Prime drivers blowing through the stop signs on my street.

One Sunday afternoon I came home from a birthday party and one of your idiot Prime drivers was blocking my driveway to deliver a package to the neighbors across the street, seriously!

These drivers are a joke and one of the idiots is going to hit a kid or cause a bad accident with the way they drive, this is ridiculous!

On June 8 2019 I bought a brand new Garmin S60 approach watch. When I received the item I had a hard time to configure it and the reason was I had not enough memory. I called Garmin support and I was surprised when the Garmin person told me that the item was not new and already in their records the watch belong to someone else.
To make the long story short I paid for a new item and I received a used one. I call Amazon and canceled my Prime membership and requested a refund as well.
SHAME!!!!!!!!

First, I am a 78 years old lady, I do not appreciate being called by my first name, manners and education call being addressed to as Ms, Mrs, Mr where I come from. Lately I have been dealt with very poorly by Amazon.com Prime; and have behaved accordingly: I lost my temper and used inappropriate language... your lack of service and care are by no means a reason for me to lower myself to your level, thus I want to express my apologies for losing my temper and using foul language... you just pushed too far but, as I said, no reason for me to lose my temper and use foul language. Therefore, from now on, to spare my nerves and refrain to go on your website except to watch movies. Have a great day if you can; YOU HAVE RUINED MINE.

Ordered# 112-9317924-8514650.. A Purple Western Digital WD 2TB HDD on Saturday the 8th of June 2019.
Also ordered by my wife with her account for me on the same day 5 minutes apart a Synology DS118,
Both Items are listed as Prime Items and are handled by amazon.
Today 6/10/2019 we received the Synology server.
Waiting for the 2nd order NEGATIVE....No Western Digital WD 2T purple HDD! I contacted Customer Support at around 9:00PM & checked the shipment online which stated the Item had not shipped yet. The initial associate basically stated that the Item was on time and It`s great that the order was arriving by 8:00 tomorrow 06/11/2019 there is no problem.. it`s on time.
I asked to speak with a MANAGER since I new this conversation was going no were and was given a SUPERVISOR Lenie in the Philipines who basically repeated what the associate said insinuating that this was my fault because I did not read an email and I did not understand the policy. I have been a member for many years and have extensively utilized this service. SO Again I placed two prime orders on Saturday and only one arrived on Monday and the 2nd will arrive Tuesday. For the Membership fee we pay for not 1 but 2 memberships as in the past I expect much more from Customer Service other than canceling the order and ordering again from another prime provider to only delay the arrival even further as suggested by customer service. I expect the Item to arrive Monday or to be compensated for this serious issue. We will be canceling at least 1 if not both memberships as the value is not there anymore in prime memberships Walmart and other vendors seem to be catching up for no membership fees and better customer service.

Note: I also simultaneously have attempted to use the amazon chat feature to no avail trying to reach a person who could provide at the very least an email or phone number to file a complaint only to receive automated canned response and options once the system try`s to reach a live person I waited for an hour no response so other that going online with the only number available being the same number I had already called twice only to speak with someone who was hard to understand and could not help due to their limitations in the Philippines.
This is extremely frustrating and disturbing!
Blogging may be the answer to affect a positive change.

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Amazon Prime

I had taken out Prime membership I had tried to use it once & didn't deduct delivery charge so
didn't go through with order as I understood that was included with Prime membership! It's been at least a couple of years since taking this agreement out. I assumed when my new debit card was issued it would cancel out my membership, it didn't Amazon still took out monthly premiums despite having a different card number! How this can happen I'm not sure? I tried to cancel via my Bank but was told to cancel direct.

I would like to my premiums to be refunded please.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter &I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via e-mail submitted. Thank you.

Louise Longman

I rated you one, because there was no zero. I tried to get a new account because I can' 't remember password. even though I ordered more that $2,000 in goods from multiple suppliers in the last 12 months and am trying to order more. Your not so brilliant computer won't let me.....I live at what appears to you to be an invalid address. So...trash this missive. I will never order from you again.. How the hell did I get 6 chairs. 4 tables and 12 bar stools sent to an invaiid address? I can no longer trust your system. Adios! there are other people with intelligent webs sites to work with.

We have a prime driver at my place of business that is repeatedly delivering packages that do not belong at our address. Since he doesn't ring the bell and wait for staff to check the packages (just dumps them at the door) we are stuck notifying Amazon and arranging for a pickup. When he does this on a Friday like he did last night after hours those packages if not noticed by security will sit outside in the elements all weekend or be stolen by a passing motorist. You would think that a company as big as Amazon would know that business delivery are different then home delivery and demand there drivers notified someone inside the building that they have made a delivery and have them verified that is were it belongs.

I've never been so upset with Amazon. I have spent thousands of dollars and I ordered thru www.amazon.ca website (6) Black Stools which apparently went to a third part Angel Canada. They are the wrong depth for me and I need to return them. They want me to pay the expense to return them cause they weren't damaged. Since when is it Final Sale. I'm so upset. It will cost me $300 to send them back (as Angel Canada) won't pay for it to get a $440 refund back which they won't guarantee. I need Amazon.ca (the website I always use) to ship these 3 big boxes at your expense as a courtesy after all the drama I've been put thru this week. It's not my fault that you allow 3rd parties as part of your website. I have prime thru you not Angel Canada. I need these 6 stools sent back to Burnaby, BC not at my expense. I can't keep these brand new stools. I need either the following: You send a courier to pick these up at your expense or you send me a Prepaid Return label and I'll ship them back. I need an answer immediately. I've been ignored all week. I'm so upset. I have like 6 things to order and I don't like amazon right now. Please get back to me immediately. I will take this matter further up if I have to and also give Amazon a bad review because this experience has been very bad for me. I'm on disability and can't afford to keep things that I can't use because of your 3rd party affiliates you have that are giving you a bad name.

Order #112-5615372-6578613 I ordered these door panels and I was notified they were delivered on May 31st at 5:34 PM. When I got home there were no door panels. Thinking they had been stolen I contacted our local police and went to all my neighbors houses to see if they had seen anything.
On Monday June 3rd UPS delivered the panels at around 6:00 PM by just dropping them at the door and leaving with no notification.
This is a bunch of bull by either amazon or ups.

I ordered a Nintendo switch. It was delivered with no notice while I was at work. When I got home nothing was there. I contacted Amazon about it and they basically said too bad is delivered. I told them I'm not paying for something I never received. I emailed them at least 20 times about fling sobering about this and I even called several times. Finally I was told they wouldn't do anything unless I filed a police report. I did. I sent out to them and still nothing happened. I had to call several times to make sure they even did anything with it and they'd just keep hanging up on me and wasting hours of my time. I emailed again and they requested info I already sent so I sent the police report again and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. This is an expensive 300$ video game that they were supposed to price match for me in the first place down to 160$ which they never even did. I'm pissed that I don't have what I ordered but I'm even more pissed the accusatory tone of every email and the tons of emails that I've sent and they haven't even fixed it for me yet.

I have always believed in supporting local business. With all the hype about how wonderful the customer service is with Amazon I decided to give it a try. I made 3 small orders in the last weeks. When the orders were placed they met free shipping criteria and I was given a guaranteed date for delivery. Out of the 3 orders one was delivered when promised. The first was 2 days late, second was on time, third was promised delivery on 6/5/19. I haven't seen it yet. Pretty poor service. I spent 46 years in transportation for a private company. that kind of delivery service was not tolerated and should not be.
I see no reason for me to make any further purchases from Amazon. I will go back to purchasing from a company that really does want to provide me with the service I as a consumer deserves.
Theron Moss
Great Falls, Mt.

I was in the process of placing an order, had not yet hit "proceed to checkout" - and I get a text that I had placed the order....then....I get another one telling me I signed up for "PRIME", and I had not.
When I was placing the order - it told me the total was $10.39. After Amazon decided I was going to order it, the total was $24 something, but no shipping charges showed and I did not order 2 of the items.
I IMMEDIATELY called Amazon CS and cancelled the order, PRIME and my account and I will never do business with Amazon again. You don't force people to sign up for things if they don't want it (PRIME).

Charged $128 they are saying they can't see the charge id . yet my friend and other people around the world have had the same exact problem some are taking it to court . wouldn't want to do that .

My package didn’t arrive but a notification was sent saying that it was given to a person at my location. I immediately called your customer service and the next two hours is what my complaint is about.
I received treatment as if I was the one that misplaced the package. I was passed to seven different people that told me the same things over and over again. It became insulting when the person that I was talking to, the requested supervisor, told me that my package wasn’t deemed lost and they required me to call today if I haven’t received it. I paid for same day delivery (before 9PM). If I haven’t received it by that time, then it should be deemed lost at that time!!! If this is Amazon’s policy, then it should be changed because you are punishing your customers for your mistakes. I cannot do what I planned on doing until you get me the item that I charged you with delivering to me. I feel victimized and don’t want to do business with you ever again.

Called the- 1800# to see where my package was and a foreigner answered "hello" so i assumed i had wrong numb and he called back i stated i had wrong numb he said this isn't a fucking fraud numb , i said no, i dialed wrong numb . He said dont call me bothering me you go to hell. Wow now thats great customer service. I honestly thought with the way he answered phone it was wrong numb.

we asked for 2 flags, they send 3 and charging double postage, see attached files and ING VISA account

I order a Fitbit ionic from prime. It was a prime order and it was not from a third party vendor.
I recieved a third party refurbished watch. It was not what I ordered .
I called costumer service and I got the Filipino connection. They were rude, I couldnt understand them and got nowhere with them.
Amazon should not advertise an item from prime and replace it with a third party vendor.
The watch did not work and I am returning it.
HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE

Amazon sent me a parcel via ARAMEX (the worst shipping carrier) I did not get parcel, only excuses from amazon supervisor I need refund now, not next week or next month
I will not buy anything more at Amazon

I ordered an S10 plus from Amazon and they cancelled my order and they deleted 900 dollars of my gift cards. The people at address-verification@amazon.com want the claim codes. But they want the claim codes. I redeemed these cards years ago. Why do I have to keep the codes when I want to spend my gift card balance? Amazon robbed me of 900 dollars. Customer service has given me the run around 6 times already. Buying amazon gift cards is dangerous.

Trying to send a phone case back has become a nightmare local ups is only open 2 hrs in the evening I work evenings I called amazon spoke with a broken English man I couldn’t understand trying to send thru reg mail said I couldn’t do without an android phone go to find out I leave work local ups doesn’t except amazon package referred me to store 15 miles away thanks amazon

We ordered 16 chairs and have had 8 break so far. Very poor quality and we would like to send them all back

I don't deal with sites that force captchas on me.
Get rid of it or we will never be doing business again.

UPS & USPOSTAL SVC WILL NOT ACCEPT AEOSOL SPRAY CAN PAINT FOR RETURNING ITEMS.

---- Forwarded Message -----
o: Amazon <info@amazon.com>; jeffrey@amazon.com <jeffrey@amazon.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2019, 2:39:58 PM GMT+2
Subject: Fw: Voucher and shopping Information

Dear Customer Service,
Dear Mr.Jeffrey A Wike ,
We had been wait answer wrong enough. If you still not take any action or answer from our requirement.
This problem will forward to Media communication of Consumer protection and legal advice.

Best Regards,

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Jeffrey.wilke@amazon.com <Jeffrey.wilke@amazon.com>; info@amazon.com <info@amazon.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 10:06:49 PM GMT+2
Subject: Voucher and shopping Information

Dear Mr.Jeffrey A Wilke, CEO Worldwide Consumer
Voucher transfer requirement
We had been not trusted system sale through Amazon, as we got product problem and we must pay the cost of return post so high 37 Euro, also import fee 66 Us dollar.

This does not work for online shopping, risk and a lot of payment lost with logistic and import fee.
The best we buy from a local country or local shopping but a not different country.

Please return voucher 250 dollars to our account that you had been charged before.
History order Order# 112-2660980-2607402

We had been ordered one Phone from Amazon,
We must return for these reasons.
1. Sound and voice do not work.
2. Video camera, the camera can not use.
3. Package to send us has many spaces. Product was shaken as so much space in the package.
4. Accessories charger adapter from Asia using, we can not use in Europe and that equipment does not belong to the iPhone.
5. The other problem still contains more.

Best Regards,
Weis./W. Family

I ordered an item that is "prime" - if an order is "prime" why does it take a week for the items to show up? I was understanding that "prime membership" for $119 a year means my items will show up in 1 - 2 days. Amazon "Prime" is becoming a scam.

When i open a product page it states product able to be shipped to Australia, when i place item in cart then go to checkout, via a number of intermediate pages, the checkout page description states item cannot be shipped to Australia (IE contradicts product page).
I have complained about this a few times over the last couple of months, but this frustrating problem still exists. see photos

I suggest you do not sell goods from third party sellers that don't share your shipping destinations, I acknowledge that this may hurt your bottom line but how much do you value your customer satisfaction?, as, in my case, it is being damaged.

I tried to add two images of the problem, one of the product page and one of the checkout page, it appears to me that i can only load one photo, a major shortcoming of you complaint process.
If you need to see both images send me an email.

Sri Ram, who I guess is an online tech, just said "can't help you". Bad pellet grill after 5 months and was sold as Two year Amazon warranty. Right. You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 05-15-2019 I received notice that I had won a $100.00 prize from Amazon. I ordered a watch & paid $ 6.99 shipping. I received the watch in 2 days & that was all fine & good. On 05-20-2019 My checking acct. was debited $98.54 dye to the fact that the shpping company said I did not cancel my new contract in 30 days with them, & they billed the full value of the watch. This watch is worth maybe $ 30.00 only.
This shipping company was Secure Luxury Shopper, or the company that debited my checking acct. was Watch My Skin. com phone# 855-628-7517. They said this continued billing was in the fine print for their contract. I told them this was not so, & I was going to contact Amazon about this & also Tom Miller, the Attorney General of Iowa about this, since I never signed up to continue on a contract basis with them. I think this is fraud, & I think Amazon should put a stop to this Give away, since I personally will never enter one of your contests again.

After telling them this, they still assured me that they could not issue me a refund, with about 20 different discounts offered to get me to stay with them. I told them no. 10 minutes later they emailed me & said my full amount had been refunded to my debit card. under Refunded order notification # 794723. I am still not happy about this since I feel they are using Amazon's good name to defraud people. I wonder how many people they have pulled this on. Please advise with an email back about this. I can tell you in a few days if this refund actually did happen. Thank you. Steve Golay

2019 5 28 Received email re order 86415619841651 from email id: Amazon@34989.eightformalsphiroshia.com under the name: Sweet and Casual saying my payment has been accepted. It is a singles site. I have never visited this site. It was time stamped 2:10 AM (I am EST) while I was asleep. I have never visited this site and have never given permission to charge my acct. I am asking you to investigate this site as a fraud/scam site. I will never pay for something I know nothing about. Johnny W. Piver

Hopefully we can resolve this once and for all.
On 5/6/19, I ordered a Hunter Ceiling Fan with a light and a remote from Amazon. The wrong fan was shipped to me from Southeast Shipments. I got in touch with Amazon and they forwarded my claim to Southeast Shipments. Southeast insisted that the correct item was sent to me. IT WAS NOT!
But, let’s move past this fact. I was charged $209.32 on my Amazon Prime Credit Card. The fan that Southeast Shipments sent me (order #113-762-120-53448244) was delivered to me in a brown Lowe’s Store box. There was a plastic pouch attached to the side of this box that was torn open and contained No Paper Work and No Pre-paid Return Shipping Label as Southeast continuously claims.
But, inside the Lowe’s box was another Lowe’s box with a sales slip saying the item was sold to someone or some company called Gulf Coast Mercantile for $128.39. A huge difference from the $209.38 I was being charge. You think maybe because the item that was sent was the WRONG FAN???
The alleged return shipping label was supposedly to be addressed and shipped to a North Wilkesboro, NC address. After multiple back and forth conversations with Southeast through Amazon by email or phone via The Amazon Customer Service Line, Southeast Shipments sent me a Return Shipping Label by email. This label was Not a Pre-Paid Label and the address was to a location in Sarasota, FL.
On 5/20/19 I sent the fan back to Southeast Shipments using the shipping label that was emailed to me. I sent the fan by FedEx and the tracking number was #787369160445 and it cost me $55.68. I emailed this tracking number to Southeast, but did not get a reply from them.
On 5/22/19, I called Amazon’s Customer Service number AGAIN and relayed all this information to your representative, Stephan including the FedEx tracking number. The only thing he relayed to Southeast Shipments at that time was that I wanted the return shipping cost $55.68 added to the refund $209.38 for the fan. The response from Southeast was again to use the Pre-Paid shipping label attached to the package. NOT??? This was a waste of time.
On 5/23/19 I received an Email from FedEx that my package was delivered to Southeast Shipments.

I have ordered many things from Amazon in the past without any problems. This has been a nightmare. When I order from Amazon, I expected that Amazon would be responsible for any problems. Instead I have had to deal with whomever Amazon subcontracted the transaction to, whether it is Southeast Shipments, Lowe’s, or Gulf Coast Mercantile (whoever they are).
So what I want is simple.
1. Verification from Southeast Shipments that the Ceiling Fan is in their possession.
2. Confirmation that the Reimbursement for the $209.38 is being applied to my Amazon Prime Credit Card.
3. Reimbursement for the $55.68 cost paid to FedEx for the return shipping of the fan.
I am Thanking Amazon in advance for your prompt attention and resolution of this matter. This has not been a pleasant experience and my further patronage will depend on how Amazon resolves it.

1st of all have a e-mail option available for the customer to e-mail upper management regarding a issue or complaint. I have informed by chat / phone, but not by e-mail because you don't have that option. My complaint is I would like to see that a e-mail option be available so I don't have to search online for one. My complaint is to have Amazon.com add PayPal as a ways of checking out with the option of sending Amazon.com a payment. As well as allowing the customer to choose PayPal Credit which means items need to total $99.00 or more to use PayPal Credit, Which also gives the buyer the option to pay it off within a six month period. I use PayPal & PayPal Credit when shopping several websites it is easy to use and convient and is the safest way to check out without any of our information falling into the wrong hands. I firmly believe this option would increase sales for Amazon.com by having this option I have many friends and family members saying that they won't shop Amazon.com because you don't have this option on the checkout for customers and they have said "I would consider shopping with Amazon.com only if they would add PayPal & PayPal Credit as a checkout option which is the top and safest way to shop online without any information falling into the wrong hands.

Amazon.com please add this option to the check out process I had over $155.00 in my shopping cart, but I forgot that you don't have PayPal as a means of checking out so I put the items aside and decided to go to eBay to make my purchase for the exact same products and was able to check out using PayPal Credit which allows me to pay over a six month period which is awesome.. Look everyone is afraid of fraud and having there identity stolen so why wouldn't you have one of the safest ways for customers to checkout with? I can't see any reason why you don't. Please add PayPal & PayPal Credit to the checkout process to Amazon.com.

Thomas Burzynski

Amazon promises Free next day or 2 day shipping with Prime Membership. What is the point in paying $13/month for Prime when they can't get the products delivered as promised? Amazon insists on using FedEX, which yet again, the driver failed to even attempt to deliver the order. This is a recurring issue with FedEX driver(s) in my area. The most recent occurrence, FedEX tracking shows REDELIVERY REQUESTED. I made no such request. The rescheduled delivery date is now Wednesday 5/29, almost a full week for delivery.........assuming the driver actually delivers the package. The prior occurrence, just a couple weeks ago.....took 3 days and seven phone calls from myself and the seller to get the package delivered.

Amazon Orine slammed me and took a $16.08 charge for HBO. I never talked to anyone about HBO did not want it or agree to it. They have my VISA from orders and used it unauthorized. JUST offering to reimburse me in 3 to 5 days is NOT sufficient. I am shocked to see Wells Fargo activity going on at Amazon and want a further inveatigation.

Two orders missing from Brownstown DTW5 Sort center … and reading comments on both Facebook and elsewhere on the internet, looks like this is not at all unusual. Funny how neither Customer Service or Logistics at Amazon even have an address or phone number available for Brownstown since this info is readily available on the internet and Facebook. After the deceptive information in on-line tracking and the "lack of information" employees have, I'm done with Amazon. I am just waiting for the refund for the items that disappeared within the Brownstown facility to be posted. I had to take this option since the only other option provided was that the Logistics Manager would "try" and replace the items since third party sellers may not be willing to do this. My faith in Amazon is now at zero.

I have been a customer for Amazon-Kindle regularly and for a long time. I am getting quite p*ssed off with kindle's handling of my reading enjoyment. Regularly I have to go through silly and lengthy verification processes, taking up enormous time. Today my library list has mostly disappeard leaving only a few titles and, of course not the one I wanted to open to continue my reading.
This has occured a few times with quite annoying regularity.
If you can't fix this nonsense once and for all it will be the end of my kindle association and of my recommendations of kindle and titles to read.

I want my reading experience to be enjoyable without the regular nightmare I am having with kindle.
I want all the books I have paid for re-installed on all my devices NOW. You have totally ruined again my reading relaxation for this night and I see this letter to you as a last chance to stay with kindle instead of seeking alternative sources.
You are also far too expensive for electronic "books".

I never received a package and have been running around in circles for a few days now. Employees via chat have been extremely rude and have told me contradicting things. Tonight, someone transferred me then that someone disconnected. The last person I got sat there for 10 minutes at a time and then would message me a few times then disappear for another ten minutes. They had a very poor attitude the entire time and then started contradicting what I was previously told, telling me to ask my neighbors and that my package was definitely delivered when there was absolutely no way it was..Refunding then having the customer re-order just to go through all the same issues is not an actual resolution. That's having the customer do all the work when they already did that in the first place.

I have been a customer for a long time. I bought a battery pack that would not charge, I returned the item, it wound up costing me more money than I paid for the pack itself, I am extremely disappointed in amazon customer service!!!!!

my order arrived too lateso I have cancel this order but I have don't rescive my refund ,I want my refund

Today 5/23/19 the driver left the packages exposed to the rain and by the time I arrived home from work the boxes were drenched, This in not the first time that the delivery person leaves my daughter packages sustain rain. I ask that someone inform the delivery employee to leave the packages by the side of the front door away from gaining so much rain. Both my daughter and I do not spend money on items to have them ruined because the drivers can take a few minutes to leave them by the door.
I would really appreciate if this matter would be investigated.

Regards,
Diana

I sent the following complaint to 'payments-messages@amazon.co.uk' on the 3rd of May 2019. I have not yet received a reply.
Your attention to this matter would be much appreciated.
John Revesz

Dear Officer

There has been a serious mess with the delivery of this book. I ordered the book in early March. Two weeks later I received a note that the book has been returned to the seller because it was damaged (see attachment Amazon 20 3). Consequently, I placed an order to send the book again, without being aware that I will be charged again for the price of the book. Later, I also had a computer chat with an Amazon officer, who acknowledged that some delivery problems have occurred because of Amazon's fault, and sent me a refund of £12.68 for freight cost (see correspondance at the bottom of this e-mail) . He also promised that the book will be delivered shortly. Eventually I received the book in mid-April from the Hungarian Post through DHL. I received the book only once, after a month and a half delay. Charging me twice is a total nonsense. I demand to receive back £53.54 to my bank account.

Yours truly

John Revesz

On 31/03/2019 15:19, return@amazon.co.uk wrote:
Amazon
Return Reminder
Hello John Revesz,

This is a reminder to return the item below. We’ve already processed your replacement order and are expecting to receive the original item. Please send the item back using the return label by Tue, 16 Apr to avoid the charges.

If you have already sent the item, you can disregard this message.
Print return label & instructions
View return & refund status
Send by:
Tue, 16 Apr Return method:
Self dispatch
Differential Equations and Linear Algebra..

Item subtotal: £49.99
VAT: £2.55
Postage & Packing: £1.00
Total: £53.54

Your Visa will be charged £53.54 if you don’t send the item back by Tue, 16 Apr.

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

I would give it less than 1 if I could. Amazon debits your account automatically for prime even when you have auto pay turned off. They debit my account for $119 without my permission and when I cancelled the said my money will not be back into my account until June 4, 2019. They made my account $0.00, I had my bank on the phone, he said if they would cancel original payment It would go back on my account instantly but Amazon said they can't do it, it is just to draw interest off my money. Why keep paying for horrible service, I have had packages by post office never make it, the logistic team ran out of time so package was put off till next day and same thing happened. Why pay for prime when the shipping is crazy and they take your money even if you have cancelled auto pay. Customers who are experiencing same thing as me need to do a class action law suit to show these big companies that we are tired of the crap. Audible has one. Sad just sad a company would take money the way they are!!!!! I been a prime member for 4 years and each year it gets worse.

On 5/21/ I was to receive an order from Amazon. Being a prime member I counted on 2 day delivery. At 5:31 pm the USPS carrier stated that the door was blocked and could not deliver. I was standing at the door at that time and nobody vame to the door. WEhy do I have prime membership if the USPS lies and will not deliver package. Maybe I should cancel mu membership

The customer service rep hung up on my when I tried to file a complaint against the drivers. He was very rude and unhelpful prior to hanging up on me.

I had two credit cards on file with amazon come to find out they were double charging me taking money out of both cards for the same bill they told me I would receive my money in 3 to 5 days that was a lie I have an email from them saying that my refund was 67 dollars and some cents will I got 41.00 than I called them and they told me the rest of it was to be put on by Monday that was a lie just called them and had to argue with them now the rest of it is suppose to be on by 3 to 5 days again . I live on SSA and need what money I have . They did not offer to pay the 26 % my card charged me and the over limit charges . If this is the way Amazon does the older people than someone should do some thing .

Order # 113-5743715-1802606 This order was returned from the Severna Park United Title location at 572E Ritchie Hwy. The driver Brian Longley has stated that he logged this return order in on May 6th. The item was a Beyond Proper Skirt for $69.50. Please credit my account for the $69.50 as it appears that you have lost my return. Please contact me to confirm receipt of this message and the return to my account of the $69.50. Thank you Ronita Evans

Have feedback for Amazon?