Wyndham Hotels Customer Service

Contact Wyndham Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-466-1589

The Wyndham Hotel and Resort is one of the largest hospitality chains in the world. Within 100 countries there are several hotel brands operating within the Wyndham Corporation. There are over 8000 hotels and revenues in 2013 were reported as US 5billion. In 2007 there were over 33,000 employees with the company. It is publicly traded on NYSE:WYN.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-800-466-1589.  You may also contact CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The corporate phone number is 973-753-6000. You may also contact Club Wyndham at 1-800-251-8736. Find Guest Support here.

Club Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Trip Rewards, Dolce Hotels & resorts, Wyndham Grand are part of the chain offerings. AARP savings, Bed&Breakfast plans and a recent US World and News Magazine #1 in Travel Rewards are noteworthy. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Wyndham Hotels Contact Information

• Wyndham Hotels headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-466-1589

A-

9am-6pm EST, Monday to Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Wyndham Hotels Complaints

I was stranded at Orlando Airport due to weather. I searched orbitz for a nearby hotel with a shuttle. I saw days inn by Wyndham Airport Florida mall. After booking I found out they didn't have a shuttle as advertised. They were not close to the airport so I ended up spending 50 dollars on a taxi. When I checked in I saw that there were exposed wires. Stained furniture. And poor lighting. I was also told there was no breakfast. But it was advertised to have breakfast. I spent about 100 dollars on taxi fare because I thought this place had a shuttle.

Days inn Erie,P.A by Wyndham. Stayed April 30, 2022. Was in renovation mode on arrival. Toilets in the hallway. Half the lights did not work in room. Sink clogged, night stand sticky from some spillage. And to top it off, large dog barking two doors down from 3am and on until we left at 10am. Did not sleep well. Front desk didnt answer at 4am.

We stayed at the Days Inn in Erie,P.A on April 30. We paid $130 C for that horrible room. The night stand was sticky. Only 1 lamp worked out of 4 lights in bedroom. The sink was clogged. And to top it all off, a big dog was barking from 3am until 8am a few rooms down. Our sleep was terrible. No answer at front desk when i called at 4am. The front desk shrugged it off when i complained in the morning. To have this hotel associated with the Wyndham name is an embarrassment. A refund would be a nice gesture from Wyndham so that we may give Wyndham another chance to make things right. We've stayed in hotels for half that price with better experiences.

Luc

The laquinta downtown Austin Tx was the most dirty hotel I have ever stayed in. The carpets and floor were dirty, there were bugs in our room, the parking lot was filthy with cigarette butts everywhere. Nothing had been cleaned. I could list numerous complaints and infractions. The bottom line is we have come to expect great accomadations with LaQuinta hotels. This was as seedy and terrible as we have ever stayed. How can you put your name and brand on this? Bruce Frey

I listened to a Wyndham sales presentation on April 1st for which I was to receive 500 points. After 2 follow-up calls and now this email, no points have been received. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed having not received these 500 points as promised but probably even more so that it requires multiple follow-ups. This matter does not speak highly of Wyndham's credibility and its "Rewards" program and customer service. Truly a shame and a letdown from previous high standards!

Richard Anderson
"Gold" Member

I have been staying at your Aberdeen Maryland location got work off and on for the past 2 months I always have received excellent service especially from Brandii at the front desk. I had my first issue last week I extended my stay an extra night when I came back from work my room 105 had been cleaned and everything of mine had been thrown out I was able to recover my clothes from laundry department but all my groceries my husband's inhaler my toiletries etc where thrown in trash I had a do not disturb sign in the door whomever worked the prior shift had put me in the reservation folder instead of the stay over folder I let it go mistakes happen. I go to check in 20 min ago nobody is at front desk the front desk gentlemen is out side smoking and I finally ask him cab I get some help my room was already paid for he ask for us and credit card and proceeds to tell me my card was declined I was like my room is already payed for he says it's for incidentals I have never been charged incidentals ever in all my stays here and to be talked to like I'm an idiot by your employee is just sad I work in the hotel industry I know what incidentals are and I would be happy to pay for then if I had been being charged all along for them but I never have. I will never stay here again you have lost a loyal guest

Still awaiting my promised 3 nights' refund from Ramada
Inn 4901 Palm Beach Blvd. Palm Beach Fl. for 3 nights March 11-14 when hotel was withou ANY electricity and we were asked to leave am of second day without any assistance with other accomadations or even a modicum of politeness.

Spoke with Customer Care representative Monday am. Still no refund nor response.

THIS IS WELL BELOW WYNDAM STANDARD.

let's get about it!

Stayed at a LA Quinta, had a bad experience was told I would get a free nights stay. The points put into my gold rewards account weren't enough to redeem. Except now I'm being told it was for a tier 1 motel. ?? I had to use all of my accrued points to be able to redeem. How is that a free nights stay if you use mine because what points you gave weren't enough. Phone tag for months trying to fix it. But now you're not going to fix it. I got what I got and you are done with me. Thanks for the great customer care. .

This hotel has crooked staff including the manager of the place. They are so unprofessional. They costed my mother $700 on top of us both losing our jobs. and we are going to court along with contacting bbb and anyone else I can. I want to tell what happened but not enough space to write because I'm limited in this complaint. This place needs to closed down or ALL NEW EMPLOYEES!!!!!! I wouldn't not stay here again if paid to.

My mother and I have stayed at many of your La Quinta hotels because of the great service and cleanliness. On March 17th 2022 mom ( Donna Hendricks) made a reservation for the hotel listed above. We did give them a credit card number to hold the room and was told they would not run the card until we checked in. At 3 pm we did check in and received our room cards. We parked the truck and grabbed some bags and up we went. As we walked up the steps we were a little curious because of how dirty everything was. Now we get to our room and open the door, first came the odor. Second we noticed the beds were made with just a sheet. I went and asked a very friendly house keeper if we could get 2 blankets. She told me I had to ask at the front desk for them, so down I went to the office. I did ask for the blankets and was told that she would look to see if they have any left. She did find 2 and I also noticed a sign that said that customers have 30 minutes after check in you can cancel your booking. I hurried back to my room told mom just that, so she (Donna) went down to the front desk and told them we would like to cancel our reservation since we had 10 minutes left. She was told no in a very rude way, so back to the room she came. Next we tried to turn the tv on and that was not working. I again asked the house keepers about how to turn it on and was told the maintenance or front desk had to. Back down I went and talked to the front desk, a lady there told me it should be ok and came up to the room. What she came up with is the tv was broken. Third every outlet in the room did not work, plus the outlet in the bed area where the light was plugged into kept falling out so NO light. The only reason we did not pack up and move on was my mom was not feeling well. We closed the curtains and went to sleep at 5 pm woke up at 2:30 am and left with no shower. What a bad night, this place is giving Wyndham a very bad name. Take a look at all of the bad reviews. Also we did not originally want this hotel, we called a different one but their rooms were 300.00 so that hotel in San Antonio told us about this one. At this time I do wish I took pictures because I was so upset but did not.

I looked at several hotels online for what I wanted for a hotel. Online This place showed a 12 pm checkout time and when I clicked on the pool icon it showed a pool and sauna. I picked this place because of the 12 pm checkout time and the sauna. I get here and I'm told 11am checkout and there is a pool but no sauna at all. I live in town a few minutes away and only got this place for my kid to have some spring break fun and relaxation especially the sauna.. This is false advertisement and im not happy AT ALL. I would of picked a different place. I would like someone to call me and talk about this

Brian Stanton
515-681-7553

I had cashed in 15,000 of my Wyndham Rewards Points to be able to enjoy a relaxing night after a horrible day of flight issues and traveling misery. The guests next to us fought all night long, yelling loud enough the overpowered the TV, and accompanied it with banging who knows what and slamming doors for 11.5 hours straight. We asked to move and were told there were no rooms and we were told to ask the guests to quiet down. Then, the day following my stay nearly $40 was billed to my card, despite me having a receipt showing the charges I was aware of for $19.36 and checking out with a $0 balance. Additionally, the time stamp showed that the charges were made after I had checked out, no one notified me or asked for authorization to charge to my card, but when I have called about it tell me that someone gave my room number so I am responsible for the charges. When I tried to explain to one staff member that as a platinum member I love you guys and have never had problems like this before and they laughed and said better luck next time. I must say this experience was very disheartening and frustrating. Clearly customer satisfaction is not a priority

Hi I booked a room for 1 night 27 February I check out before 11 the next day . I payed for the room with my debit card I looked at my account today and to my shock I saw that a $96 was taken by Wyndham hotels for a purchase . I never made a purchase at the hotel what so ever so how can you just do that I would like to be reimbursed my $96 please thank you

We stay at Wyndham hotel in Newark NJ, and we talk to a Denise Daniels about the condition of the rooms and she send me 2 emails in Dec they refund 82.34 and Feb they refunded another 82.34 and they have not been credit back to my account, I was told to contact hotel in 3 days about the refund. I called in Jan to see where the money after being on the phone for 31 min and got charge 75.00 because I did not know the company not in USA by my phone company. If you send me the email address I will send you a copy of the email Denise Daniel send me
Tracy Watts

I went down to the front and got a snack its goin on midnight now when i arrived last sunday the front desk clerk told me i was more than welcome to come down and get whatever its free its free go ahead sir itonight was the first time i come down there because i didnt want to drive for something sweet and i knew they had cereal my company spends alot of money to room new hires for training here i will be tellin them about tonight

Called to reserve a room on 3/6/22,then on my way to Kent from Whidbey island,called to make sure my reservation was still there.they said no.so I went on a site and payed for a room for 2 nights.then I get there they charged me for 2 beds upgrade.30.00 I payed cash.first night was fine.2 'nd day left room at around 12:30 in afternoon on the 7th.came back around 8:30 knock at the door and it was the police.told me we had 15 mins to leave.all because I used a washcloth to wipe off my charcoal mask.they charged me 100.00 for the washcloth?and on top of that had to go to another motel and pay 145.00 for the night.so I have disputed it with my bank.i would like this resolved as soon as possible and my money to be returned.the 67.53,100.00 plus the 15.00 for upgrade.aaron Bath is the one who caused all of this he should be fired.or rephrmended immediately.thank you Lynne Barron my ..

The TV remote did not work. There was no back on it. The front desk said they could not help for 20 minutes! Inside the heater flap was filthy with dead bugs! The front desk clerk was very rude. Also rude to other guest

I’m trying to modify my hotel stay and the hotel hasn’t picked up the phone in three days you call customer service they can’t do the modifications I want they say call the hotel. The dates I wanna stay are 16th-17th-18th check out the 19

My keys were left behind totally my fault, I offered to pay for shipping but was told I have to go to the post office and fax or email a shipping label, my question is why can't they print the same label and charge my card on file or call me for that info, I'm willing to pay the cost, I called customer service and was told it's not a Windham issue which I find hard to believe, I have been with you for fifteen years and this in my opinion is bad buisnes. Thanks for your time.

Accused of smoking in the room. We do not smoke. Very rude. Told they had a pool on the phone but when we arrived. The pool was empty.

Desk personnel was rude. We were refused housekeeping and told if we want the room cleaned we would have to do it ourselves.
Super 8 on central ave in Louisville Ky

Not really a complaint, try to figure out how I can get a free room at the americann by wyndham in stuart iowa. I was hired to paint all the rooms + hallways and some other things and for the first 20+ days I've been paying to stay there roughly $50 a night and I'm only getting $140 per room I average 1-2 rooms per day and it's just me painting and sometimes a buddy helps me but he charges $50 per room to paint so in the end I'm really not making any money because after they pay me for so many rooms I have to turn around and give them back almost half the check please help!

We have been trying to get out of a fraudulent contract for 2 1/2 years. At this point, we would like to buy our way out to get the bad rating on our credit report removed and improve our credit. Can you help us negotiate a settlement? If you plan to ask for a fee, please don’t bother.

Rooms had dirty bedding hair dryer broken we planned this getaway and wanted to swim the location is awesome to SeaWorld the highlight of our trip we booked room for 2 nights the front desk day shift in the am this morning were very rude was not very polite the swmming pool has green algae and water is green there is a pole stocking out of it as if it is being cleaned it was there yesterday and is in same spot today so pool is not going to b. Open for our trip there were used condoms on the walkway by the stairs to access the second level not a good sight for a 9 yr old girl this is not acceptable and very not like the laqiinta brand

I submitted the following complaint on November 19, 2021, but have yet to receive any type of response. I would appreciate kind of acknowledgement that my experience is being addressed:

On October 11, 2021, my husband and my stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites, 1910 Avalon Road Northwest, Albuquerque, NM was extremely disappointing. The room was old and musty. The bathroom sink had no vanity, only a tiny metal shelf mounted above the small sink that tilted downward so that anything placed on it rolled into the sink. There was black mold in the toilet bowl under the rim. The walk-in showerhead mount was gone, & the showerhead was held by a strap about 5 feet off the floor, making it impossible for anyone to use it effectively. I used 15,000 bonus points for a free night that had taken me a couple of years and many dollars to accrue, and I resented the fact that I had used those precious points for a stay in such a miserable hotel.
We were traveling for a month in the west/southwest U.S., and this experience made us hesitant to choose more Wyndham hotels, especially Microtel. We have, in the past, stayed at Wyndham locations with primarily satisfactory experiences; however, we have not traveled for a couple of years. If this hotel is typical of Wyndham's current standards, I am truly disappointed & will seriously consider staying at other hotels in the future.
Thank you, in advance, for your attention to this complaint.

LeAnn Hostetler

My complaint is centering around not one, but all of the Wyndham properties that are located in and around the Chattanooga Tennessee area. I have taken the time over the past few years to give every Wyndham property in Chattanooga a try. Every time, and I mean every time that I stay in a Wyndham property in Chattanooga Tennessee, it is the absolute worst experience that one person could ever have in a hotel/motel setting. The properties in Chattanooga Tennessee under the Wyndham name, are the trashiest, have the worst customer service, attract the absolute nastiest clientele known to man. I don't know anything about the Wyndham name outside of this country, and really even in other areas of this country. However from my research I can see that this is a huge business. The business is much bigger than the Chattanooga Tennessee market. I can say one thing for sure, they are not spending any of the big money that they make to come around and inspect properties especially in Chattanooga Tennessee. Absolutely deplorable, the worst hotel motel property chain that exists!

Your hotel Magnolia tex tv directory did not list a conservative channel..why
All the liberal channels were there

Stayed Saturday nite and very disappointed in quality of room - so much so, I took pictures of the many items that are almost embarrassing to show anyone!
Ceiling falling in inside bathroom
Towel shelf hung up crooked
AC unit hanging loose from wall
Light burnt out in bathroom
Shower faucet pointed off to side
White liquid splashed all over dresser drawers
Carpet had not been vacuumed
Toilet paper holder moved and not painted and didn’t remove old one!
Bathroom door damaged on both sides
Hole in wall by shower rod mount

If you are concerned at all about the NAME and reputation of Wyndham Hotels, someone should absolutely take this hotel off your list! This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in and will never stay at any Baymont Inns again. I usually stay at La Quinta, but there was no vacancy on the night I needed. I thought Wyndham stood behind "their name", so I booked this one. If La Quinta has no vacancies on the night I need, I will go elsewhere for my hotel needs, not Wyndham.

Let me ask you.... would your top executives like to spend a night in this filthy room?

I have more discusting pictures if you can stomach them.

We made an online reservation using Capitol One VISA rewards points for the Days Inn by Wyndham at 330 Columbus Road, Athens, OH . This reservation was for Nov. 23, 2021 and cost us 9,005 points, which would translate to $90.05 in cash. We arrived at the motel about 6:00 pm. It was dark outside. The motel was located on a poorly lit road about 1 1/2 mile off the highway. There were no other open businesses in the area. The Days Inn sign was not lighted up. Lighting was poor in the parking lot. The whole place looked deserted. There was only one vehicle in the parking lot. It did not feel safe at all. We went to the check in window to be told the advertised free breakfast was cancelled. We took the plastic card keys, butI did not want to stay there. It did not feel safe and the advertised service of breakfast was not offered. I did not cancel immediately because I wanted to be sure we could find another hotel in a safer location before we cancelled. Luckily, a Holiday Inn Express a couple of miles down the road did have an open room. I called Capitol One to request a refund of the travel miles based on the unsafe conditions. We did return the plastic key cards to the Days Inn location (an experience I would rather not have had, again, as the whole place did not feel safe.) we were denied a refund of the travel points by the Days Inn management. Yes, I did know there was a no refund policy, but I have never had this kind of feeling about a place I booked through Days Inn before. We quit going to Motel 6 a few years ago after some very bad security experiences. Now Days Inn is off the consideration list too.

I am a diamond elite with Wyndham, but that means absolutely NOTHING!! Ads for free nights ate FALSE!! In fine print, u have to re-register for every promotion. This is false advertising/fraud. I called customer service and the repeatedly hung up on me!!
STAY away!! False advertising for breakfast and other claims!! I am going to find someone who will file criminal charges against them#!!

I decided to us the owner rental.system after much upselling. I asked many questions didn't want to lose points. The rep guaranteed me I wouldn't and told me to call at end of November to put point back if weren't used.
I called today 11-22-21. Was told that I would not get back my points because I didn't call 15 days before 1st reservation.
I was not told that. I called like the rep told me.
Told me I should I read my contract all the information was there. I told her I trusted my rep. Said sorry. Can't get my points back. Also said reps don't know all fine points. Should have read my contract.
I had read about these kind of complaints and wasn't sure they true. Now I know they are. Very dissatisfied.
Want my points back as promised.
Bettye Luster

We stayed at the Laquinta hotel in Clifton NJ on Oct 29th and Oct 30th 2021. We have stayed at this location in the past and had a good experience so we chose to come back.
We checked in later in the eve and we're exhausted from our trip and events from earlier in the day. Some time around 1 or 2 in the morning we were awakened by someone banging on a door near our room. They were yelling and screaming. We tried to call the front desk but noone answered. I layed awake the rest of the night scared. Sat night we just wanted to sleep after another long day and a funeral. Someone had a dog in a room further down the hall that just barked and barked. Another restless night again no answer at the front desk. When we checked out on Sun we were never asked how our stay was. When I started to tell the person at the desk he just shrugged his shoulders and said "oh sorry" and proceeded to check us out. Needless to say we will not be returning to this location unfortunately we do come to the area quite often to visit family.

The motel canceled our paid reservation with no notice and no reason given. They didn't tell us until we tried to check in. They said the owner canceled us. I had to call hotels.com to get refunded. They did not have any notice that our reservation had gotten canceled. Laws were broken.

I was not privy to the fact that you have to be 21+ to rent a hotel room and thus paid for the room in advance on 17 Oct 2021. The cost was $158.96, and when I got to the hotel, not only did the woman working at the front tell me I had not paid (I did and had proof), she tried to get me to pay more and then did not refund me when my partner and I were informed we could not stay. It has been over a week since then and I have not been issued a refund by the company and I would like one, considering that I did not get to stay in the hotel at all.

My husbands room was cleared out without his permission, many of his personal belongings were stolen before what was left was returned to him. The GM of the hotel, Mark Amin, will not do anything about it. The police have started an investigation. What was stolen was, all of his clean cloths, old cell phone, potable charger, charger for phone, all his toiletries, all perscriptions, perscrition safety glasses. We are deeply concerned with this matter and the fact that the owner/Gm will not do anything about it. Please help us. Erika Greene.

Before booking a person named Manuel quoted me a price of $15 for a pet when I arrived we were charged $20 a pet
After checking we discovered roaches or whatever on the walls , we were given another room but no apologies for the inconvenience . Surely not an incentive to return or give a good rating .

Had an online booking problem. Called customer help and was told someone would contact me in a few days. Called again after 5 days with my case number. The customer help supervisor was not very friendly. I was told very rudely that I have to wait 10 days before anyone contacts me.

A recent stay in Asheville, NC for 3 nights booked via my rewards account. NO secure WIFI, NO "FREE breakfast", and NO room attendance. Property was contacted via phone the day before and the day of arrival with incorrect info provided by staff. Manager on site "Baxi" explained all problems due to COVID and no adjustments due to lack of amenities!! Online with reservation "pool closed". Of course pool was open, but we didn't bring suits, due to inaccurate info online. Upon arrival informed "NO breakfast and no room services" due to COVID "unable to get/keep good help", not my problem!! There should be an adjustment to this bill, which the manager was NOT willing to discuss, actually stating "the breakfast was free" and not part of the room charge as well as cleaning services. We placed trash daily outside the room, and could pick up clean towels at the pass thru window after bringing our dirty towels to them. I was vey disappointed with the online info "4 star" rating and the "actual services provided/received" at this location. Wyndym should be aware of what their "properties are actually doing and saying to customers to their brand". Three nights 8/20,21,22/2021. Total bill $652.00.... ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted on Trip Advisor and to your website the results of my opinion regarding this stay. "NOT WORTH IT" too little service for too much cost!! i would appreciate a response to this email!!!!!!!! TIA

On Friday August 15th, 2021, three of us checked into one of your sister hotels The La Quinta Hotel and Suites by Wyndham, located at 1910 Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, Florida.

The receptionist was very polite, professional and informative. I was a bit skeptical when she mentioned that the rooms are cleaned once every three days so if we were in need of supplies we have to come to the front desk to retrieve them ourselves. Since we were only spending two nights and a cousin was also staying there we settled for the room.

On Saturday August 16, 2021, around 9:00pm we returned from the burial of my two cousins. It was a very long day so we were preparing for bed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was Deon from the front desk stating that he had several complaints of noise coming from our room and if we keep it up we will be evicted. As we did not fit this profile denied the claim and call the front desk to also file a complaint of being wrongly accused. Moments later Deon returned claiming that he can hear us from the elevator. Our room was three rooms from the elevator. I told him if that’s possible then the building was cheaply constructed or the rooms were bugged. He got upset and in a very load voice told us to consider this our second warning and if we keep it up we will be kicked out with no refund.

We asked to speak to a manager to which he stated that he was the manager, so we requested the telephone number to the corporate headquarters. He gave us a number but when I called the number the representative stated that the La Quinta is a chained hotel which is individually owed and each manager has the right to do as they see fit. I was in disbelief of what I was told.

We were told in order to get clean towels, we must exchange the soiled ones at the front desk. Since we were checking out early the next morning, my wife decided to get some clean towels from the front desk.

She returned to the room with the soiled towels. My wife said that Deon refused to give her clean towels stating that we were no longer guests at the hotel because we were being evicted and he called the police to remove us from the pro
perty. He said that if we knew what’s best for us we should pack our things and leave before the police gets there.
A minute later there was a knock at the door, it was the security guard stating that we were being evicted because we were keeping noise. The security guard was confused as there were no noise and we did not fit the profile. The security guard called the front desk to confirm the room number because he himself was in shock regarding the situation. He decided to go down to the front desk to have a talk with Deon as to why he was doing this, but Dion insisted that we have to leave.

A few minutes later the police arrived and they too were in shock by the situation. One of the officers decided to go downstairs to have a conversion with Deon. He said they don’t know what the problem is with Deon but he wanted us to leave.

The police officers suggested that we call and file a complaint. I told him that I called the phone number Dion provided but the customer service representative said that there was nothing they can do. One of the officers looked up the number for Wyndham and gave us the correct number to call to file a complaint because the number Deon gave us was a bogus number. The police officers and the security guard was very kind and polite, they apology for Deon’s behavior. The security guard said this is nothing new of Deon that he does this constantly and he needed to be reported.

We were evicted at 11:00pm with no accommodations elsewhere. This was our first time visiting West Palm Beach and it was a somber day for us after the burial of our two cousins.

We also had a cousin staying in the Hotel on a different floor. She was told the next day that Deon was not a manager.

We were treated like criminals and were spoken to like children. This was by far the worst experience we had. We deserve an apology and a refund. Also Deon need proper training.

Upon checking in to the super 8on 12 ave north I was I was charged $111 for what was supposed to be a $90.94 charge online and toki. I paid $120 at which point I was told that they had no change to give me. and no explanation on when or why I wouldn't get change. I had to argue about extra towels with the gentleman's wife a vending machine that ate my money that the gentleman told me to call the number on the vending machine that it wasn't his problem nothing but rude and disrespectful remarks and treatment I contacted door customer care I was put on hold for roughly 20 minutes this is unacceptable I cannot believe you would allow such behavior for one of your franchises

I checked in at 3pm on 8/18/21 for a 1 night stay(thank god) when I arrived the host after giving me my key informed me that there was no running water but it should be on in a hour and no refunds were allowed. I proceeded to my room which on my pathway it was littered with shards of glass and nobody cleaning it up. 11pm still no water and glass is still on the walkway.

Stayed at Virginia Wyndham resort on the beach checked in on 7-25-2021 at 1145 pm . when we started to check in we were confronted with your desk clerk your which really frightened me and my wife, he was so wasted on drugs that I had to take another look to make sure we were at Wyndham and we were. This young male had no clue how to check us in and called someone for help, after almost 50 min we were checked in. Went to our room and the bed had no sheets just a blanket on it, we called front desk multiple times and finally he answered , told him we would like some sheets and said he could not help me at this moment that he was short on help, I told him I can come down and get them and he said he didn't have any. Great now I'm really upset. next morning called front desk and told them of my issues and they were very nice but said they were low on sheets. after checking around for other hotels I didn't have much luck finding a new one due to the last weekend before school started. so I called the front desk and ask if I can keep my room a couple of extra days she said shouldn't be a problem. on Wednesday morning I find a invoice under my door that we were checking out. I called front desk and was told that that room had been rented and I would have to move to another room. So here is were it gets worst they took a deposit from my credit card they never told me so I went to front desk and talked to a tall black man and asked him to credit my card back and I will pay in cash so he takes my cash and credits me but never gives me a receipt I asked why no receipt he said you'll get it when you check that's kind of funny when paying in cash. that morning we went to the restaurant and waited 30 min before anyone came to us to tell us there was only one waitress and could take over an hour to get served of course we left. Went to the pool and come on this pool was dirty oily and needed help. As of 8-9-2021i have still not seen my refund why does it take this long for a refund. I have never ever had these type of issues anywhere that's why I use Wyndham so i wont . Tell me why a hotel as large as yours can have so many problems. Not once did anyone from your hotel ever apologies to me about anything. I am a rewards member what does that mean? I think we should be competed somewhat. our invoice for 07-25-21 - 07-27-21 4910163 room 602 and 07-28-21 4992121 room 308

Yours truly
Dan Morales
865-389-7371

I am at Ramada by Wyndham Nashville. The place is deplorable. There is no airconditioning in the lobby, they advertise free breakfast and there is none, they are not cleaning the rooms each day, the phone in the room does not work, there are holes in the walls, the toilet paper holder in the wall is falling out, doors needing paint, the air conditioner unit in my room has a large piece extending out of it, and there are times when the is no one at the reception desk. The rooms next to me on the second floor have a STOP WORK ORDER NOTICE posted on them from the Metropolitan Government of Nashville for performing construction work without a permit.

7/22/2021: Wyndham Garden Sacramento Airport Natomas
Southwest Booking number: 2446539478

My wife and I arrived early and phoned the hotel. They said we could check in early for a $50 fee, which we accepted. The shuttle driver picked us up. I told the driver that we had another party arriving around 3:00 and asked if he had scheduled run to airport, or if they should call when they arrived. He stated that they should call the hotel. I had the same conversation with the check-in desk, and they also said my other party should call when they arrived.

When they called the hotel, slightly after 3:00 PM, they were told that the shuttle was no longer running. I talked to the hotel desk and they said the shuttle driver had already gone home, and that they did not have shuttle service after 2:00 PM. They also pointed to a hand-scribbled note at the bottom of a sign at check-in saying that you needed to schedule shuttle 24 hours in advance.

I told the desk that we would need a shuttle the next morning early. They asked what time and I told them 7:30. They said OK, and wrote it down in a book. The next morning we came down about 7:20. Clerk unlocked the shuttle van and allowed us to load our luggage. The driver was on another run to the airport and returned about 7:25. At that time, a man who appeared to be a manager informed us that the next scheduled run was not until 8:00. I told him that we had scheduled 7:30 the night before. We would have been OK with 7:00 had we been informed, but 8:00 was not acceptable to our schedule. He was quite adamant and obnoxious and said he was going to fire who ever scheduled us for 7:30. The shuttle driver said he was OK with taking us to the airport, which he finally did, over the rantings of the “manager.”

The property was advertised as an Airport Hotel, even though it was at least a 20 minute drive from the airport. In my travelling experience, 24-hr shuttle service is standard for “airport” hotels. My other party had to spend $35.00 for a Taxi ride from the airport.

Additionally, I got a text from Southwest asking why I did not show up for the reservation. I responded that I did stay at the property. This appears to be deliberate on the part of the hotel to deprive Southwest of any booking commission they may have earned, and to deprive me of my expected Rapid Rewards Points. When I link to southwesthotels.com site I see that my reservations is showing that it was cancelled.

7/30/2021: Wyndham Garden San Jose Airport
Reservations: WB5BAH6 and WPAYAK8

Based on previous experience, I called hotel in advance to verify shuttle service. I was told that their service was only available from 4:00 pm until 8:00 AM, even though their own web site advertises 24-hr airport shuttle service. Since this was a prepaid, non-refundable reservation, I didn’t have option of cancelling; nor did I intend to spend my vacation time in Hawaii trying to rebook hotels because of misrepresentation of service by the Hotel and/or Southwest.

Again, we were stuck with cost of an Uber to go to airport.

100 words are not enough. Reservation#87494EC051010. super 8 175 Tennessee ave, nj this is a dump. If I was Wyndham this place would not be a franchise of mine. I checked out the very next day. Web site is misleading. Dumb me should of read the reviews. Apparently this has been on going and your company has done nothing.

I stayed at a days in bend or on the 28th of June. Upon getting to the room it was disgusting. The TV didn't work and it was pure filth. The couch littered with stains and cigarette burns. I spoke to the front desk and said I was leaving. I recorded a video of me checking out ten min after checking in. I was told to call the third party booker and I would be refunded. They ate 5efusing to do so. I have sent multiple emails to your help desk showing I left and showing my new booking. The customer service is disgusting!! I've been hung up on 10 times now. I will be seeking legal action against wyndham. I've recorded every conversation. They took my money and I refuse to accept this.

Id booked a room at Super 8 @4500 Preston Hwy Lou Ky thru Booking.com for July 9-11 @ $196.33. Yes I did book a nonrefundable room because Id stayed there a few years ago while it was going thru renovation and it was suitable. For starters, entering the parking lot there were people loitering and hanging in the lobby which smelled badly of smoke. I asked to see the room that I booked, and afterwards decided that there was no way I could stay there. It has been ran down and I didnt feel safe there. I gave the young lady the key back and left. Ive been emailing the hotel as has Booking.com trying to get my $196.33 refunded with NO response. Ive called and been told that the owner would get back to me. No word as of yet. Id like MY MONEY REFUNDED immediately and would advise someone from corporate to visit the hotel that represents Wyndham. Its definitely not a place suitable to represent Wyndham unless of course Wyndham is lowering its standards.

I want someone from corporate to please call ASAP . We stayed at the days inn in Monroe Michigan !! It was behind sickening !!!! The parking lot is has nothing but holes. There is drug deals going down constantly !! We had a black gentleman grilling the entire night RIGHT outside our door !! Had another lady that took chair from room and sat outside all night !! We had no toilet paper !! No water in toilet for a while !! floors were sticky and to be honest you should never book another quest there !! No I didn’t call the front desk cause I was afraid !! Also when I reported it to the front desk the next morning when we checked out …They knew that this was happening and acted like it was no big deal and no apologies and never even give us credit ! And we have been Billed incorrectly !!! I want a COMPLETE refund !!

I booked two rooms through Groupon I only needed one honest mistake once I went to the counter to try to get a refund the lady says I have to call Groupon Groupon tells me that they will refund the money if if Baymont releases the money back.the Chinese lady at the Huber heights Baymont in Ohio is the meanest nastiest lady ever to talk to and her husband is also comes in on the second shiftupon being nasty as they could they explained to me there's no way they'd ever give me my refund back please help if your corporate I'm not trying to beat anyone I paid for one room I just didn't need the other room the other room was not even used

My husband booked a anniversary trip never checked in. We were told check in is at 4 . At 8:15 pm no room . We spent 4 hours in lobby. The cops were called on irate quests trying to check in. You only had two people checking in quests and they were rude. One customer asked for a AARP discount your person said are you asking me on telling me. Please send some one from corporate to staightened this motel out. Our memories of a great anniversary were because you are under staffed .

Microtel, Wilkes-Barre PA. Fifth time we have stayed. The outside has food wrappers, trash throughout. Checked in 6/13/21, girl at the desk walks up with pizza on a plate, not sure she even worked here. Having to provide $200 deposit for incidentals without a credit card, never had to before, told ATM was down the road. People outside playing loud music and partying. Clientele for most part very sketchy. Not provided clean towels or room straightened up for a two night stay. Will not be staying here in the future, very disappointed.

Waited over an hour past our checkin time. Sheets on bed were not changed just made, waited another 45 minutes for staff to change. Woke up with bites all over my chest and legs. Trash scattered amongst hotel, obviously ok with staff. Manager ignored our complaints when we called. Absolutely the most disgusting experience we have had with LaQuinta throughout multiple states.

At the La Quinta in NW Highway in Oklahoma City OK, I had made a reservation for May 28-31. I even spoke to the agent about how I was making the reservation in advance because of the Memorial Day holiday. So she mistakenly made the reservation for March. I guess your agents can’t understand English. Then when I arrived on May 28, your assistant manager was rude, nasty and condescending to me. He said he had a room but it would cost me $400!! I work for a non profit and don’t make that kind of money. He offers absolutely no help to call another place just rude and nasty. Is that how you treat your Rewards members that stay in a La Quinta once per month? He also said I was charged for not showing up in March! I want a refund of that charge and a complimentary three night stay in two weeks at the La Quinta Wichita Airport! I had to drive home and lost $200 in entry fees for a dog show and it was my birthday. Currently I think that you have zero customer service. I have posted that on Facebook and am prepared to go to a local news channel that has a program about crappy customer service that a friend of mine produces. After this next stay I will not stay in one of your establishments again unless you can make this right. This treatment of people who spend money with you regularly is an atrocity and you should be ashamed.

I was disappointed in the hotel overall. The room was dirty.
The curtains were stained and dirty. The shower was not clean.
The hotel in general was not clean.
The parking lot was dirty and trash all over.
I was in town to race the Ironman .
I would have changed hotels if I could have found another place to stay.
I am a rewards member and generally try to stay at a Wyndham hotel when I travel , but I am going to rethink this in the future. I paid good money for this hotel and do not feel I got my moneys worth .
I would like a refund of my stay.

I had my bags in the room stored for a few hours while we walked around and waited for flight

I have 3 meds I take from my doctor

Blood pressure
Stomach meds
Sleeping pills

Sleeping pills were stolen
guess my bP meds weren't worth taking

Hello Madam, Sir.
This email because, I still have not received any response to my email sent a week ago to: wyndhamrewards@emails.wyndhamhotels.com
Please see the 2 attachments below.
1-Copy of my mail to you
2-Copy of the confirmation send directly to me from Days Inn By Wyndham Ormond Beach FL
Would you please let me know where the investigations are and kindly confirm either the reservation or the fact that my visa cards will not be debited.
Best regards / Serge Nutelet

Dirty, bed bug infested, rude, does not return phone calls, cockroaches, desk clerk in pajamas, offered refund on the 2 hours we were there and reneged. AWFUL!

I did a Google search for a "pet friendly" resort on our way to Florida. Half way, we stopped at the Gassaway/Sutton Microtel because it was the closest one to where we wanted to stop.

We were traveling with my mom, me, and my grandmother who is 92-years-old as well as her service dog, and a kitten in a carrier I was taking home to Florida. When we asked to stay for the night, the entire hotel was empty besides (maybe) 3 or 4 other rooms. I informed the desk attendant that my grandma was in a wheelchair and we needed to be on the first floor. Getting my immobile grandmother into the hotel with our bags and her dog was exhausting. We finally get into the room and find one...yes ONE bed for the three of us. We called the front desk and she brought us down a roll away bed. I moved the queen bed that was in the room over to try to open the cot and it wouldn't fit. My mother ended up having to sleep on the same bed as my grandmother, and I slept on the padded window sill.

My grandma is diabetic and takes insulin as well as other pills. When she tried to take her medications that night, we noticed that there weren't any cups in the room. I had to run back to the car to get a bottle of water. The three of us noticed a foul odor in the room when we entered. Not to mention the cleanliness of the room wasn't great, but we were tired and at that point, we didn't care.

Here's where the story gets better. After a 2 hour night of sleep, sleeping on a padded window sill, my alarm went off at 5am and we started getting ready to leave. I told my mom that I would check to see what time breakfast was if she could could get my grandma ready and bags packed. 5:30am, we hear a loud pounding at the door. A woman, who wasn't wearing a mask came down and said that our adjoining neighbors complained about the noise we were making. She said, there were complaints of a dog "barking" all night (which is very untrue, my grandma's dog is trained and does not bark), and when my mom mentioned the kitten, she said, "Oh well, you violated our pet policy, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I have your card on file and I'm going to charge you $250.00".

My mom tried to keep calm and said, "we have been packing up to leave." My grandma, visually upset started to cry and say, "I haven't taken my medicine yet." We got my grandma out of there as soon as possible and took her to a local gas station to get a bottle of water and some food to take her medication.

Not only was this a violation of the Americans Against Disabilities Act, but it was also a failure to practice social distancing while putting a 93 year-old at risk diabetic in danger. I have NEVER in my life felt so disrespected or disgusted with a hotel chain. I will not be going back to another Wyndham.

I made sure to take pictures before we left.

Stay at Days Inn , in Mt Plaeasant SC at patriots point and Johnny Donna highway . Worse motel ever , we had no housekeeping, the walls were dirty and mold on them our curtain had mold on them , ice machine didn’t work Bathrooms were small , the WiFi and tv kept going in and out tv had lines in it , the list side off motel not very clean trash cans overflowing and the Front Desk was rude . We will never stay there again , will not waste my money on a rundown , not friendly motel

We stayed at Baymont by Wyndham in Jonesboro Arkansas. The experience was absolutely terrible. The first room we were in (104) had no refrigerator and no microwave and wasn't very clean. The window curtain was ripped and falling down. My sister took a shower and about halfway thru slipped because of slime coming from underneath the bath mat. We looked afterwards and found it was full of mold and slime, disgusting. We went to the front desk and the clerk sent us to another room (212 I believe). This room wasn't very clean either, the toilet had a lot of orange coloring and would not stop running. We asked for another room. They gave us the room next door I believe it was 210. This room wasn't very clean either. The lampshade was ripped in several spots, the doorknob to the room next to us was broken off. The security latch was broken, mostly missing and unusable. We had to put a table in front of the door to feel secure. The elevator had something that looked like spilled soda or something sticky all over the chrome by the elevator floor buttons. If we hadn't been on the road for close to 20 hrs and no sleep in almost two days we would have gone to another hotel. I am a Wyndham Resorts rewards member and cannot believe you allow this at one of your resorts. We have pictures to prove all of this, which we can forward to you. We hope to receive a call back as soon as possible

hi i stayed at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Antonio South Park. It was the most disgusting hotel i have ever stayed at in my life and had to leave. first room TV did not work and the second room was just dirty! the light was very dim in bathroom and there were roaches and big rats in the room. we had left over food in container we were going to eat when we got back from event but the roaches beat us to it! its not fair that we paid for what we thought would be a decent place to stay just to have this horrible experience&have to leave the filth and drive home an hour half away at 3 in morning and be refunded only 30%. This hotel is NOT a good representation of Wyndham!

We stayed at the Ramada Inn Wyndham Midtown Phoenix and I have to say that for a Wyndham Resort it was very sad to see one of their properties so ran down. They have very limited parking for guests and what parking there is was taken up by people just sitting in their cars. The rooms need updating with new wall paper that is not peeling, door frames needed cleaned of fingerprints, thermostat needed replaced, elevator needed repair, front lobby needed repairs and updating and hypodermic needle was in elevator.

Worst hotel stay ever!! Days Inn, Amarillo East by Windham. Spent with tax $102. Very dated, very stained chair and very very loud. Besides traffic noice the refrigerator hummed very loudly. Slept maybe 3 hours after a long day of travel. Usually always stay at hotel by Windham but this was awful

It's really sad how they continue to pass the buck from one person to another and nobody wants to resolve the issues. The last gentleman I spoke to he said he was an account supervisor and advise me of no reward points will be given back to me for the awful stay that I had and the extremely awful way I was treated on the phone by a supervisor for customer care for Days Inn with Wyndham's name being behind it this is awful sad I feel that it was one person just passing it on passing it on passing it on I did not approve of this account being closed because I continued to call in and I got passed off on and passed off on and passed off on I would like somebody from the president's office to give me a call to resolve this this is not acceptable and my phone number is 217-778-2836 and I cannot believe that you would let your customer care people talk to people that way and when he informed me that this was being recorded I said good because I'm recording it also and he says I don't give you permission and nice it's okay that I don't give you permission to recorded either it's a 50/50 Street here and Wyndham is doing nothing this is sad I look forward to somebody from the president's office of giving me a phone call

The staff here is wonderful, kind, alert, attentive and courteous. Housekeeping is the same, always willing to help. I do, however, think the GM, ashley, needs some work.. most hotels in San Antonio r offering buffet breakfast, not here. Sometimes, u can't even get a bottle of water. Idk if it's always been this way, but, I've been here for over a month n have seen no improvements. Short staffed for sure.

Harthorn suites by Wyndham Troy Michigan. I reserved a room for $250 for on night to have my family stay. I booked a two kings penthouse loft. Building 9 room 922. The room was awful. The mirror had fallen off of the wall and it was not replaced. I could see the glue and the unfinished drywall portion. The smell of the room was unbearable. It smelled as if someone had been smoking so much it was in the walls of the rooms. The outside of the property is rundown and needs to to updated. The Entire place needs to be updated and cleaned. There was no indication of the rooms being properly sanitized. I went to the store and purchased cleaning items and carpet freshener thinking I would tough if our However I became Nauseated by the smell. I went to the front desk and was told there was nothing they could do for me. Told me to call on Monday.

My uncle has been staying at this hotel off and on for a year already. They have been giving him a hard time about being out at 11am! My sister and I have been paying the bill since he been there. It’s 52 dollars a day 1560 a month 18,720 a year! I have my bank statements as well! For someone that’s giving them that much business they are not giving a later check out when asked knowing that he’s been living on the property for a while now! My sister is out of town and I work so we couldn’t make it by 11am they were being rude about it I paid another night on March 13,2021 the next day they told him he had to leave for no reason just because we asked for a later check out this! This is unacceptable! I would like for the manager and the assistant manager to be talk to and let them know they are in the wrong! Address is 2700 white lane Bakersfield ca!

I writing you this email, to inform you about my bad experience staying at the windham super 8 , going back to january 2021, i have been a windham reward going back to decembre2018, when i satayed at the windham hotel in tempe arizona, i have been sayeing at the windham super 8 motel going back to january this,year , i have asked the front desk latina ladythat work in the morning, , how i can use my windham reward point, her reponse was she dont know anything about it, and you cant use your windham reward at super 8 motels,because its a thired party,when i called the windham custumer service on 3/11/21, to book a new reservation, iwas informed by the custumer service representative that every time i stay at any windham hotel that i wil be getting a 1000 point for every stay, now i looked my account and i see i only been rewarded 300 point for each saty at the windham super 8 in dumpries virginia, also i am asked you company to reward me the point for the 25 nights at have been sataying at your windham super 8 motel ,i have been staying in many windham super 8 motel in different state, i am sure that you can see in in your data system, also i am mention to the custumer service representative, regarding the issue with problemes at this loacation, about people staying here try to sale me drugs,also they alow prostitute staying ,also i had bad experience withe a lady front desk that work in the morning,on 3/11/21, after i booked my reservation true custumer service, she didnt want to give me my credit card receipts, he keep telling me that windham has to charge the fee for us to provide you with a receipt, at first she claim that her PC is frozzing,then she keep telling came back later, i called custumer service 3 time about the issue, it took me 3 hours to get my credit card receipt, also she was very rude , she cant eveen speak proper english, for me to anderstand her, also she was intimidating me ,there for i am going to stay one more night at this location ,but i am never going to use super 8 motels period, i would like your company to repond back to me ass soon as possible , so i can resolve the windham rewards point.
thank you very mutch .
Sincerly: Youssef karim mountassir

Jesse is the problem there is always something at least 5 incidents with him he do to much as an employee he does more than the manager meaning it's not a good thing I feel discriminated againsted, harassed and just plain and simple the treatment is not cool and I will not stand for it I need to speak to the manager asap I'm a Wyndham rewards customer who has spent money and points tremendously with Wyndham and to be treated unequally every Hispanic or white person he treats with dignity and goes beyond his means to make it right when for the same situations I get baggered and looked at state plain face like there's no other options

I stayed at the La Quinta in La Verkin, UT on March the 9th. I've been staying at La Quintas for a long time because I travel with dogs. I won't be staying there anymore. They're usually fine. This one was terrible. There were two major issues with my stay. First: I got charged $250 for room-cleaning fees because one of my dogs apparently pooped in the room I was staying in while I was loading the car to leave. I didn't notice. I absolutely told the front desk about my dogs when I checked in. I left at around 11 am. Presumably the problem would've been dealt with within a few hours. I just do not see a single way cleaning up that poop could've feasibly cost them $250. La Quinta is supposed to be a dog-friendly hotel chain - are they unaware that dogs have bowel movements? I'm also waiting on La Quinta to send me pictures of the damage, which they said they would do hours ago.
Admittedly, things did get heated between myself and the woman at the hotel, whom I called about the $250 charge, because I also complained about the second issue: that this La Quinta is not enforcing a mask policy with guests at all, short of posting signs. When I was checking in, there were at least three people not wearing masks in the main lobby; however, when I complained about it just now, the woman said, "we don't mask-police here." While that completely matches my experience at the hotel - in fact, even my pizza delivery person didn't feel compelled to wear a mask inside the hotel - it was still shocking to hear it stated as if their local policy is to not enforce their corporate policy.

My husband and I stayed at the super 8 in Douglas ga. We were there for work and had our reservations made by our company, portraits international. Our room was paid for by CLC. The manager of the hotel insisted that we use our personal debit card as we did not ja e a copy of the clc card to present upon check out. He charged my card $40, at first because he said I was not on the reservation then he said it was because my son, who is 10 yrs old was with is. We double checked your policy regarding children under the age of 12 staying for free. If he stays for free then why in the hell was my card charged knowing this policy. I have traveled all over the place and have never had an issue with this before. I will not ever stay at another one of your hotels for business or personal travel ever again.

We decided to go to microtel by wyndham, palm coast, flagler during a hurricane because my husband needs to use a nebulizer and we wanted to be guaranteed electric. Electric went out, generator came on. Within hour. Refrigerator wouldn't work, I complained no one came. Spoiled food we brought. My husband had a walker we were told we would get 1st floor, but no rooms were available so we were put on 3rd floor. They turned off elevator so he was unable to go to breakfast. They turned elevator back on next day so we checked out. Paid $277. And only stayed one night. They were suppose to email my receipt but I haven't received it. We checked in Sept 3rd and left Sept 4th. .made reservation based on pictures on website. Hotel doesn't look like picture.

I need to be refunded all my money back for all my stays for a hazerdous hotel Day's inn Rancho Cordova CA ...I have complained many times I results I complained about their walk sockets are loose it shocked me almost electricuted so I complained they threw me out I need all my money back I stayed thier from 8/17/2019 to 8/27/2019. That last day they threw me out for complaining about their hazerdous motel. It electicuted me so if your management don't compensate me for my stays I want all the money I spent from that dangerous hotel. I'm out of patience my member ID is 195687971 E. My name is Raymond Padilla Mabalot ...if I don't hear from management soon I will take LEGAL actions on Wyndham Brand hotel the fire department needs to inspect all thier wall sockets they are all bad it will electricute someone or it will cause a fire ...it shocked me so I need to be compensated all my money back for their actions throwing me out for complaining. Respond ASAP. Or I will sue Wyndham Hotels Days Inn for hazardous environment. Days inn Located in Rancho Cordova CA.

Hello I arrived to your Wyndham grand chicago riverfront location. Checked in arrived to room then headed out for sightseeing and fellowshipping with family and friends. Arrived back to room around 3am room smelled of mildew which it had been raining majority of the night. Attempted to shower and there was no hot water. Called to front desk to notify them front desk only said ill let management know in the morning did not offer to send maintenance to check it out. Next morning still no followup call to front desk to ask for towels at 10am at 12pm when i went to check out still no towels brought to room so guess who went home without showering. Very disappointed in the stay really expected better for a downtown stay at 200 a night. Spoke with manager about stay and all she did was took down my name and number and email and i still have not heard from anyone

Holiday Inn Express : Nashville W I40/Whitebridge Rd
5612 Lenox Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee 37209

Room 238 smells awful. The bed was sopping wet like it had been made wet. We could not get another room because the hotel and other hotels were booked. We considered sleeping in the car, using the shower curtain to sleep on the tile or tub or paying $600 to go downtown. Eventually, we got fully dressed and laid towels over the bed and over us so we could sleep. The night clerk was very apologetic but the day manager Jenny was not. When I told her compatriot at the front desk we would contact corporate or go on social media, she shrugged. (in front of a line of incoming guests) We were not aware that this was such a bad area of TN. There was a deputy outside on the bench when we came in on Friday night. The manager Jenny said she would not reimburse us for the night in 238 after she moved us to 209. After some angry back and forth she gave us 50% off for the Friday night stay. Mind you, we got up so late on Saturday, we didn't do anything except leave for lunch. We missed all of our daytime commitments. My skin and hair smelled and we were exhausted all night Saturday. Never again. We had only used HE for all of our trips for the last couple of years. Never again.
IHG#258603198 Confirmation #43743287. Manager:Jenny. Check in 8/30 Check out 9/1. The manager said they and the head housekeeper checked the room and found nothing amiss. It's a wall of disgusting smell. I wasn't even going to complain until we tried to lie in the bed. I wasn't even going to ask for some sort of compensation until the other desk person smirked at me like it was funny. (black, short hair, blonde/red) Just go there. I can't take a picture of the smell, but i can mail you my clothes. Anyway. I don't want useless points. We should have just driven home. It was a miserable day and night without sleep.
Hi Kelly. Rein here responding in behalf of June. Thank you for letting us know about this.

We make sure every travel is hassle-free but I'm sorry that your recent experience did not match our standards. I understand you had issues with your rooms cleanliness and with how our manager handled your concern. I have documented this and forwarded this to our management. Your comments will be used for retraining of our staff and improvement of our service.

Many thanks!
LOL. is this some sort of Joke?
We slept in a bed that felt like it was soaking some sort of gel and your staff SMIRKED AT US! And this is what you say to your guests?
This quote is golden: I know this might not be the best stay, but I hope you'll continue your loyalty to us as an IHG Rewards Club member.

Many thanks!
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

I stayed at the Ramada in Franklin Tennessee
I am very disappointed in my stay. I spent nearly $200.00 for an must, outdated room. Cracked tiles in the bathroom and a broken toilet seat. To make it even worse I reported the broken seat to avoid being charged and asked for it to be fixed and no one ever returned. The most disgusting part was when I went to take a bath I found lots of other people's hair. Absolutely unacceptable and atrocious. It was so bad me and my husband refused to eat the complimentary breakfast. Sad when you'd rather pay more money than eat something that was part of your expenses already. I will never return to this location nor recommend it to anyone traveling. I would like some sort of compensation for this or someone to at least call me .

We stayed at Ramada Wyndham on Auburn Blvd. the shower was broken, the power was out half of the night and some of our belongings were stolen out of our room. The manager was not helpful and actually hung up on me 3 times. I proceeded to call back and the manager answered and placed the call on hold. This is the worst experience I’ve ever had and the worst customer service I’ve ever received.

Housekeeping was unprofessional and speaking nasty to guest. Knocking on doors saying she has other reservations. Reported it to front desk and they did nothing to help the situation

I was bitten by bed bugs at your La Quinta at 2660 Greenwich, Wichita. Your front desk manager Leah was rude, and un-empathetic and refuse to credit the cost of the room. This was a horrible experience and I recommend emotional intelligence training for your staff and revamp of customer service training.

I received a call from the manager, Sal, who informed me that I would not be able to extend my stay due to the fact that I had brought dogs on the property. I informed him they were my service animals. He said he still would not extend because I didn't inform in advance. Per Federal Law and the American Disabilities Act, I do not have to inform anyone I have service animals, just as I do not have to inform anyone I have a wheelchair or am traveling with an aide. I do not want to have to move out tomorrow. I am waiting for my apartment to be finished so I have nowhere else to go. I would like corporate to intervene please. I am a Platinum member and that should count for something. Member #195310582E 4423006733

I cancelled this reservation the same day that I made it within the cancellation window. I never checked in for any of the three days. I am being charged over four hundred dollars for services that I never utilized or received. After reading the unfavorable reviews which indicated blood splatter on the walls. I am very disappointed after speaking to your customer service representative and the response that I received. I thought that Days Inn under the Wyndham brand was a company with integrity however I have now lost all faith, confidence and belief in your brand, products and services. Trip #191-380-084-37. Hotel: Days Inn by Wyndham Brooklyn (Brooklyn South - Red Hook).

On this past weekend 8/30/19-9/1/19, my family pretty much booked the hotel because guest came in from all over to celebrate our Aunt 60th birthday celebration. No-one ever mentioned that the hotel was under renovation at any point until we arrived to check in. Yes, hotels renovate all the time and that is ok, however, the extinct of the hotel renovation this weekend was simply ridiculous. I, along with others was highly disappointed. It is all about presentation and the presentation was horrible. We didn't even know that we had arrived at the hotel, if the GPS had not stated "your destination on the left". How could you all allow all type of materials flying through the air. I suffer with Bronchitis very bad, therefore, I had to walk through and breathe all of that madness just to get inside the hotel. Our guest consisted of elderly on walkers and they were forced to walk through all of that in the lobby, you could barely get into the hotel for all the materials in front surrounding the door. It was just not fair. The front desk was very apologetic and very nice about the situation. They offered to call one of the other hotels in the area to accommodate us, however, we were told that we could not get the same rate as the Wyndham. We were forced to move to another hotel (Hampton by Hilton), where we had to pay more for another hotel, which was an inconvenience. Yes, we could have stayed, but why would someone have to be forced to stay in a place and upset their health without being compensated. If individuals cannot stay at the hotel, then the hotel that you all partner with, should accommodate them also. It is called TEAM work. It would have been a different story had the inside been completed and they were only working on the outside, but that was not the case. They were working inside and outside. We were told to bring our swimsuits because we were going to lounge by the pool until it was time to get ready for the birthday celebration that stated at 5pm, however, we could not do that either. This was suppose to be the best weekend for us as a family as we celebrated our aunt 60th birthday. So, here we are arriving on Friday (8/30) to enjoy family and friends via poolside, only to find out AFTER we arrived, that we couldn't. I have been a Wyndham reward member for about two years or so and have enjoyed my stays up til this point. I would like for a member of Corporate membership to please give me (Ms. Belinda D. Morrow) a call at 404-552-2769.
Signed,
Very disappointed customer

I am a dominoes delivery driver in Guthrie Oklahoma 73044. I frequently deliver to the La quinta inn. And been made aware that there is a policy in place that delivery drivers cannot deliver to our customers rooms and must be delivered to the front desk. And I question if this is in fact your company policy or just the front desk clerks policy. If it is your policy its a very foolish one I think. And inconvienent to your customer and ours to not have room service, experience delays, get cold food or not get it at all if the guy at the front desk isnt at his post,which they often are not. And adversly effects the driver having to wait there because his entire job would hinge on the front desk clerk doing theirs. How is that right? Especially when they arent at their post and the driver gets paid per delivery every minute his wheels aren't rolling he's not making any money,waiting for somebody else to do theirs first is just not logical. Also the Guthrie Laquinta locks their enterence doors after dark with still nobody at the front desk to let people in. The sliding glass doors only open from the inside or switch at the front desk after they close them this way. I delivered a pizza there late one night and couldnt get in. I had to have the customer meet me in the parking lot, then after that the customer staying there couldnt get back in to the hotel themselves. Now what if I was a emergency first responder like paramedics or police and couldnt get in? I'd have to just smash the doors in I guess and I would in a heartbeat without slowing down and stopping at the front desk and I doubt you guys want that to happen,and gurantee it will eventually. So we have been ignoring this front desk rule anytime we had to for example when the clerk isnt at their desk. And I was just given a trespass warning by the clerk "Herb" for delivering to both of our customers without checking in with him first even though he wasnt at his post. So I didnt really care about his policy if it adversly effected the customers since I didnt work for him and Dominoes policy is to deliver only to customers at their door to prevent someone else from claiming their food believe me it has happened before. And I do work for dominoes and pretty much do have to follow their policy. So if the check in at the empty lobby is truely a company policy then I'm very happy to be on trespass warning at La quinta and wont have to have my 10 minute deliveries I have to make turned into 30 minute runs. So yes respectfully please advise me regarding this issue.
thanks.

I stayed at the
Baymont by Wyndham Madisonville, this is not a Wyndham ! This was run down not clean I was so disappointed. We has a hole in the wall and a shower that leaked, and dresser cabinet was missing knobs, No made to order breakfast even though the site said it had it. It was what they put out like a cheap hotel. The only fruit they had was a few apples that had been there for a while. I made a complaint to the hotel manager she just went in her office and didn't come out. REALLY?? Also out side there was so many wasp hives we lost count. I wish I would of booked at a comfort in or some where else, (the cost would of been have of what I paid for this. I drove 600 Miles to this hotel to only wish I would of stayed somewhere else. Please do something about this hotel it need to take the wyndham off the title. You look for the best hotel and believe me you pay for it which is fine if that is what you are getting.
Sorry I have never been so disappointed in my hole life.
thanks for listening I know you will have others complain because it is really not a fine hotel like it should of been
Thanks
Tina Eiken

i am an emplyee and was wondering about whistle blowing policy. I belive there are many issues with my upper managment at my hotel that must be aginst standards and practices of your conpany and posibly labor laws. please advise me futher of how to address these issues without legal issues or posiblle emplyment ramidacations

First the check in guy was rude, I thought he owned this hotel. When I ask a question, his reply I could go somewhere else, had I not been driving all day I so I took that. There were people leaving here to go somewhere else. I take the room its not clean. I went out to get my bacterial wipes and start wiping down the tv stand it haven't been clean in I dont k now when. My nose is itching and I and sneezing. Want to leave, but I dont need them holding funds. I went to the front and ask the lady to come and see the room for herself, she would not. For some reason on these jobs workers don't seen to care about the reputation of the company. You got to do better. One more thing the linen was damp.

Good evening. The reason for this complaints as you will see from the attachments photos. My slippers were brand new the bottom of the slippers were white as you can see from the picture the bottom of my slippers are black. As you will see from the towel how filthy the floors were. When we complaint to the front desk the answer we received was “ well you are in a cheap hotel”. You can tell the room not not been clean in months. Although you can tell that the hotel is under renovation the employees do not care for the clients concerns.
I ask as a common courtesy I get a refund. Please do not send be a courtesy voucher to stay at another hotel,
I would be interested as to how you are going to address this matter. I can be reached at the number below.

I stayed at Travelodge by Wyndham.
2471 Old National Parkway, Atlantic, GA 30349
Check In. Aug. 17-19th.

My address is 842 Calhoun Avenue, #1, Bronx, NY 10465
Telephone: 917 239 5718

Dear Wyndham Management:

As a family with two working parents with a number of kids, its difficult for us to get away to spend some quality time together. This year we decided to spend time in the Philly Cherry Hill area. When I researched recommendations for a reliable hotel chain, the Wyndham chain came up. I booked a two night stay at the Wyndham in Cherry Hill for Sunday and Monday nights, August 18 and 19, and planned our vacation.

After spending a pleasant and tiring day exploring Philadelphia, we were looking forward to spending our night in a good hotel with a comfortable room. Check in was quick and easy. Much to our chagrin, however, when we walked into our room, we found accommodations that were totally substandard. The ceiling had a large grate with a wooden covering, that was peeling and moldy. The room was painted in an ugly brown color and was chipping. The headboards were discolored. The bathroom sink had a steady drip. And, to top it off, there was garbage on the floor. My wife took one look and was so disgusted, that she demanded we leave immediately. She didn't entertain a room change since this hotel was obviously not what we envisioned. I suggested that we go eat dinner, since we were very hungry. But after dinner, she refused to go back, and I was forced to check out alone. I attach a few of the many pictures I snapped as I left the room. Thankfully, the checkout process was quick, since we never unloaded anything from the luggage cart. We spent the night in Cherry Hill at my brother's house with my kids (who were quite surprised to see us!) and booked a Hilton for the following night. Needless to say, our experience there lived up to our expectations.

After relaying the story to many of our friends and family, everyone seemed surprised. Wyndham has a good reputation, but this hotel obviously doesn't live up to it. Since we couldn't stay at the hotel, we are asking for a full refund. We trust that you will agree that this is a fair resolution to our unfortunate experience.

Thank you.
Moshe Wasser

Matt, sales manager at Harbor lights in San Diego was extremely rude to us today. We are 13+ year happy 1.8 million point Wyndham time share owners. We love the destinations and use all of our points every year. Quite often we do not attend sales presentations because we’re happy where we are and the program is working well for us. We tell anyone asking that Wyndham has the best locations and programs ever.
We went to Harbor Lights sales presentation after being assured by front desk that we would enjoy “owners update” - we did, great group presentations. At conclusion we met with a young lady and told her how much we enjoyed the program and that we were well satisfied with our current status. She asked if we would consider buying more and we told her no. She thanked us and left. In storms Matt! He told us that we were abusing the system by coming and not buying. He stated that he couldn’t waste the time of a representative with a couple just working the system. This sounds harsh - it was. During our 13+ years with Wyndham we’ve met dozens of closers. (and obviously we’ve purchased several times to amass 1.8 million points.). We realize that they are there to try to get a deal . BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS. HE TOLD US (sarcastically) IN THE FUTURE IF WE WANTED INFORMATION TO CONTACT HIM PERSONALLY AND HE WOULD GIVE US A SHORT BRIEFING.We have never been treated so shabbily in our lives. We are not angry, griping customers. We’re happy, usually positive folks. Please talk to, counsel. Demote, reassign or dismiss Matt before he continues to do irreparable harm to a great company. I doubt the recipient of this email has the power to do much about Matt but I feel better having tried to alert someone of the internal corporate peril.
C.G.Bishop

This is a follow up to a complaint filed over the phone several months ago. I can see why your complaint dept. receives only one star. I never heard a word back. My wife and I had a family emergency in Ogden Ut. March 29th and 30th of this year so we spent the night at your Days Inn in Ogden hotel # 05899
It was horrible. It was undergoing remodeling and should have been closed down for it. Construction materials, equipment. and trash everywhere. We had to go around to the back of the building to get in and maneuver around junk blocking the door. The pool was torn up and closed, it was just a big mess everywhere. The room stank, the carpet and paint were deplorable.
If any of this matters to you, we have made a conscious effort to avoid Wyndam hotels since that stay.
If you want to make up for this, our verification # was 82707EC021872
Account # 698-347511
I know this is kind of petty after all this time but it does bug me that after my first complaint, nobody even bothered to call and say "sorry"
Thanks for reading my rant,
Michael Terrell

have stayed in Galveston Tremont several times in past few years,this time however we stayed across the street from main hotel 1st time ever in a small apartment like suite. We at first were offered the upgrade but later found it cost more money. It wasn't that much more,the room was nice clean but smelled of old rotten food, discovered trash under sink of old sea food and pizza was horrible,they took trash out after we called,and left dishes unwashed in dishwasher,and old food in refrigerator,which we threw away.. First and second night there the top floor (3rd) peoples kid ran around all night dropped things hard on floor and in short sleeping was horrible and they blasted their tv till 2.am.which was a nightmare for us.Lastly at 3-4 a.m. lights came on in back bedroom by themselves when they upstairs dropped or ran hard across the floors on each night and in living area which was to say weird but happened,and in alley trash men came at 4:30-5:00 a.m.!!! nice rude awakening after no sleep!!!.We would like to stay again but would like to maybe be on a top floor,and away from the alley,and maybe you all have a room deal or comp a night stay for our prior stay.It is what it is,cant lie on what happened,some people just don't care of their experience,but been going there since youngest was 4 she is now 14! We like the strand the old hotel and history,just 1st time had a bad stay beyond what were used to...My name is Mike Busch 817-771-4824 mbusch448@gmail.com we stayed August 11th to 13th

Within a few hours of checking into
Super 8, Fort Mitchell, Ky. Wed. Aug.
28, 2019, we received a knock on our
Room door. Upon opening the door,
Stood a man carrying a cannister in
One hand and a spray wand in the
Other. "I need to spray", he said, entering
The room as he spoke and preceeded
To start spraying, who knows what, around the perimeter of the room and
Our shoes, luggage, and coolers containing food and drink. We immediately checked out. They stil tried
To charge us for the night! We quickly
Called and got a new room at the Super
8 in Harrison, Oh. We were thoroughly
Disgusted and make sure everyone
Knows this. Appalling, to say the least.

If I could rate this zero or negative stars I would.
I stayed at this dump last night and wanted to share my experience with you. It was the dirtiest nastiest hotel I have ever stayed at in my life.
When I checked out this morning I told the general manager who was checking me out that it was the dirtiest , nastiest hotel I had ever stayed at in my life, his response, “good then don’t come back”.
I was stunned at his response and am pretty sure that Wyndham would not appreciate a GM saying that to a customer.
I will never stay at another LaQunita/Wyndham as long as I live, thanks to this slim ball.
I cannot believe you have hotels like this with your franchise name on them, and have scum like this GM representing them?
Sincerely, a very dissatisfied customer.

I called the LaQuinta by Wyndham, Richmond-Midlothian, 1301 Huguenot Rd., Midlothian, VA on August 15th, to make a reservation, requesting one of the rooms reserved for the Rosa Johnson 25th Anniversary celebration. However, when quoted a room rate of $121.00 by the Reservationist, I explained that according to the invitation the rate should have been $77.00. After being placed on a brief hold, the information I was referring to was found and a room was reserved with my credit card information. I was also told that a confirmation of the cancellation and my reservation would be emailed.

On August 24th, the day of the celebration, I traveled 80 miles from Hampton, VA to Richmond, VA, arriving at 4:00 p.m. to check into a room. After waiting in a line for 25 minutes, I was told by the Guest Service Representative that a room had not been reserved in my name. It was then that I checked my email and found that the cancellation of the $121.00 room rate had been sent, however a confirmation of the reservation that I made on the same day, August 15th had never been sent. The Representative, a young lady, behind the desk would not rent a room to me and asked that I step back because she had other guest in line that needed to check in. I explained that I now only had an hour to get dressed for a formal affair and I needed a room. However, because she could not find my reservation, she chose to ignored me and began to help another guest.

To avoid be late for the event, I felt I had no choice but to dressed in the public bathroom off the lobby. When the celebration was over, I called the hotel several times to see if I could get a room, however the phone just rang, cycling through some options but a live person never answered the phone. Therefore, I called The Hyatt Place Richmond/Chester hotel to reserve a room at a cost of $123.00 plus taxes.

On Monday, August 26th, at 11:06 a.m. and again at 7:49 p.m., I called the LaQuinta to speak with, Greg Havenor, the General Manager. I was transferred to his voice mail and I left a message and my phone number asking him to call me regarding my experience at his hotel. After not hearing from him, I called again on Tuesday, August 27th at 4:09 p.m. and was told that he was not present and again I left a voice message. He never returned my calls.

I am voicing this complaint in hopes that no one else will suffer such extremely poor customer service at the hands of the Reservationist, Guest Service Representative, and the General Manager. They all need to learn what entails good customer service. No other guest should have to be inconvenienced in this way or treated with such lack of interest or compassion. Because I was inconvenienced through no fault of my own, I am asking to be reimbursed for the additional cost I paid at the Hyatt Place Hotel because I was not allowed to stay at the LaQuinta. If you have questions and need additional information such as the copy of the receipt from the Hyatt Place, please feel free to call on me anytime. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Shelia E. Bragg
757-827-6939 (HM)
757-303-7982 (CELL)

On August 7, 2019 I called and made a reservation at your Milford, MA LaQuinta Hotel. My confirmation number is 88959EC006204 and the account/invoice number is 426-824462. We were given room number 403.

I was traveling with my 82 year old mother and would only be staying for 2 nights. I was told while making the reservation that there would be a mini-fridge in the room and that there was a pool at the hotel. Imagine my surprise when I got there and there wasn't either. I went to the front desk to inquire about the mini-fridge and was told that I would have had to reserve a room with one. I completely thought that I had, since I was told that there would be one in the room . There was no offer to change our room or to bring a fridge to our room.

When we first checked into the room, it was very hot and stuffy. I tried to adjust the air conditioner and discovered that I could not adjust it at all. There was also no shampoo in the room. The shower head is literally pulling out of the wall, and there is a large rust stain on the bottom of the tub. The toilet seat is a complete hazard as it is about to fall off. The hair dryer didn't work, either. After being gone for the day on Sunday, 8/25 we returned to the room and discovered that housecleaning had replaced the towels and emptied the garbage but didn't even bother to make the beds! We were hot, tired and thirsty so we tried to buy some soda from the vending machine but couldn't, because it was completely sold out, and the candy/chip vending machine wouldn't accept any money. At this point we were totally frustrated and just went across the street to the local Stop and Shop to by drinks.

We are very upset that this hotel seems to care nothing about its guests' comfort.

Musty room (115) perhaps water damaged in the past. Room 111 next door had same smell. non-adjustable shower-head.

No room service (clean towels, emptied trash cans, bed not made). The evening Front desk clerk unable to provide a clean set of towels.

Alarm was sounding and front desk clerk unable to disarm.

Plastic cover for eggs/sausage was broken. no handle.

SENT EMAIL TO HOTEL MGR.

Booking website does not allow travel agents the ability to type in the ARC number.
The area is grayed out.

No sense in booking if you cannot get a commission.

Date of Stay : 8/22/2019 - 8/25/19
Hotel Name : Days Inn
Hotel Location or Address : Bloomington Rd. Champaign IL (Hotel ID: 06796)
Confirmation Number: 82900EC015316

My Feedback :
I reserved Non-Smoking room in April of 2019 for a stay at this location in August of 2019. When we arrived on 8/22/19, we were given a room that had been smoked in for YEARS. Holes burned in chair, several old tar/nicotine stains on bathtub near commode, room smelled horrible! Smell gave me a headache. Was told by hotel staff that this was indeed a Non-Smoking room. That was a total BS lie! They would not swap room for me. The Non-Smoking rooms had No Smoking placards on all the doors, identifying them as Non-Smoking rooms, this room did not. Baby roaches were running around in the room. The carpet was dirty and full of cigarette smoke smell.

The reservation stated a total cost for three nights (with taxes & fees included) of $305.07. We were charged $310.08 with no explanation why we were charged more than previously stated. The room had a safe in it which we did not use, or even ask for a combination to open. I think I may have been charged for the use of the safe even though we did not ask for it or use it. It was not stated on the invoice. At any rate, attendant could not tell me why charges were $5.01 more than stated. We did not use any extra services during our stay.

My recommendation:
Take this hotel off of your Wyndham website. It is not fitting for association with the Wyndham Corporation. If this is typical of your Days Inn management, count me, my family, and my friends out as a future customers.

Kelly Harmon

Room was dirty upon arrival, unsure if it was cleaned at all. Still had dirty towels in the bathroom. Upon complaining front desk acted as if I was being too picky, as they didn't have time for complaints. Clerk at front desk insisted I had not paid for room ahead of time, and attempted to recharge my credit card, even after showing him receipt I had printed out. This was at The Pottsville/Frackville Ramada in Pottsville on August 22,2019. Unfortunately, I will not make another reservation at any Wyndham Hotel in the future.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?