Wyndham Hotels Customer Service

Contact Wyndham Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-466-1589

The Wyndham Hotel and Resort is one of the largest hospitality chains in the world. Within 100 countries there are several hotel brands operating within the Wyndham Corporation. There are over 8000 hotels and revenues in 2013 were reported as US 5billion. In 2007 there were over 33,000 employees with the company. It is publicly traded on NYSE:WYN.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-800-466-1589.  You may also contact CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The corporate phone number is 973-753-6000. You may also contact Club Wyndham at 1-800-251-8736. Find Guest Support here.

Club Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Trip Rewards, Dolce Hotels & resorts, Wyndham Grand are part of the chain offerings. AARP savings, Bed&Breakfast plans and a recent US World and News Magazine #1 in Travel Rewards are noteworthy. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Wyndham Hotels Contact Information

• Wyndham Hotels headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-466-1589

A-

9am-6pm EST, Monday to Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Wyndham Hotels Complaints

I reserved a pet friendly room for two people for August 26 and 27 of 2019 at Super 8 by Wyndham in Brenham Texas I called the motel when I got to Brenham I was lost and ask directions, when I walked into the lobby carrying my baby I was told they gave my room to someone else because I called them and said I wasn’t bring my pet, a total outright lie I take him everywhere with me!! I told the man at the desk he lied and he never even apologized until he saw how upset I was and then all he said was he could put me upstairs and put a rollaway bed in the room, I said upstairs and a rollaway bed was not an option!! This person was rude and hateful I will never have anything nice to say about Super 8 by Wyndham in Brenham Texas, also nowhere to park because the parking lot was full of people sitting on the tailgate of their vehicles, it was horrible!!!

My husband and I stayed at the super 8 in Douglas ga. We were there for work and had our reservations made by our company, portraits international. Our room was paid for by CLC. The manager of the hotel insisted that we use our personal debit card as we did not ja e a copy of the clc card to present upon check out. He charged my card $40, at first because he said I was not on the reservation then he said it was because my son, who is 10 yrs old was with is. We double checked your policy regarding children under the age of 12 staying for free. If he stays for free then why in the hell was my card charged knowing this policy. I have traveled all over the place and have never had an issue with this before. I will not ever stay at another one of your hotels for business or personal travel ever again.

Hello I arrived to your Wyndham grand chicago riverfront location. Checked in arrived to room then headed out for sightseeing and fellowshipping with family and friends. Arrived back to room around 3am room smelled of mildew which it had been raining majority of the night. Attempted to shower and there was no hot water. Called to front desk to notify them front desk only said ill let management know in the morning did not offer to send maintenance to check it out. Next morning still no followup call to front desk to ask for towels at 10am at 12pm when i went to check out still no towels brought to room so guess who went home without showering. Very disappointed in the stay really expected better for a downtown stay at 200 a night. Spoke with manager about stay and all she did was took down my name and number and email and i still have not heard from anyone

I stayed at the Ramada in Franklin Tennessee
I am very disappointed in my stay. I spent nearly $200.00 for an must, outdated room. Cracked tiles in the bathroom and a broken toilet seat. To make it even worse I reported the broken seat to avoid being charged and asked for it to be fixed and no one ever returned. The most disgusting part was when I went to take a bath I found lots of other people's hair. Absolutely unacceptable and atrocious. It was so bad me and my husband refused to eat the complimentary breakfast. Sad when you'd rather pay more money than eat something that was part of your expenses already. I will never return to this location nor recommend it to anyone traveling. I would like some sort of compensation for this or someone to at least call me .

We stayed at Ramada Wyndham on Auburn Blvd. the shower was broken, the power was out half of the night and some of our belongings were stolen out of our room. The manager was not helpful and actually hung up on me 3 times. I proceeded to call back and the manager answered and placed the call on hold. This is the worst experience I’ve ever had and the worst customer service I’ve ever received.

Housekeeping was unprofessional and speaking nasty to guest. Knocking on doors saying she has other reservations. Reported it to front desk and they did nothing to help the situation

I cancelled this reservation the same day that I made it within the cancellation window. I never checked in for any of the three days. I am being charged over four hundred dollars for services that I never utilized or received. After reading the unfavorable reviews which indicated blood splatter on the walls. I am very disappointed after speaking to your customer service representative and the response that I received. I thought that Days Inn under the Wyndham brand was a company with integrity however I have now lost all faith, confidence and belief in your brand, products and services. Trip #191-380-084-37. Hotel: Days Inn by Wyndham Brooklyn (Brooklyn South - Red Hook).

On this past weekend 8/30/19-9/1/19, my family pretty much booked the hotel because guest came in from all over to celebrate our Aunt 60th birthday celebration. No-one ever mentioned that the hotel was under renovation at any point until we arrived to check in. Yes, hotels renovate all the time and that is ok, however, the extinct of the hotel renovation this weekend was simply ridiculous. I, along with others was highly disappointed. It is all about presentation and the presentation was horrible. We didn't even know that we had arrived at the hotel, if the GPS had not stated "your destination on the left". How could you all allow all type of materials flying through the air. I suffer with Bronchitis very bad, therefore, I had to walk through and breathe all of that madness just to get inside the hotel. Our guest consisted of elderly on walkers and they were forced to walk through all of that in the lobby, you could barely get into the hotel for all the materials in front surrounding the door. It was just not fair. The front desk was very apologetic and very nice about the situation. They offered to call one of the other hotels in the area to accommodate us, however, we were told that we could not get the same rate as the Wyndham. We were forced to move to another hotel (Hampton by Hilton), where we had to pay more for another hotel, which was an inconvenience. Yes, we could have stayed, but why would someone have to be forced to stay in a place and upset their health without being compensated. If individuals cannot stay at the hotel, then the hotel that you all partner with, should accommodate them also. It is called TEAM work. It would have been a different story had the inside been completed and they were only working on the outside, but that was not the case. They were working inside and outside. We were told to bring our swimsuits because we were going to lounge by the pool until it was time to get ready for the birthday celebration that stated at 5pm, however, we could not do that either. This was suppose to be the best weekend for us as a family as we celebrated our aunt 60th birthday. So, here we are arriving on Friday (8/30) to enjoy family and friends via poolside, only to find out AFTER we arrived, that we couldn't. I have been a Wyndham reward member for about two years or so and have enjoyed my stays up til this point. I would like for a member of Corporate membership to please give me (Ms. Belinda D. Morrow) a call at 404-552-2769.
Signed,
Very disappointed customer

i am an emplyee and was wondering about whistle blowing policy. I belive there are many issues with my upper managment at my hotel that must be aginst standards and practices of your conpany and posibly labor laws. please advise me futher of how to address these issues without legal issues or posiblle emplyment ramidacations

First the check in guy was rude, I thought he owned this hotel. When I ask a question, his reply I could go somewhere else, had I not been driving all day I so I took that. There were people leaving here to go somewhere else. I take the room its not clean. I went out to get my bacterial wipes and start wiping down the tv stand it haven't been clean in I dont k now when. My nose is itching and I and sneezing. Want to leave, but I dont need them holding funds. I went to the front and ask the lady to come and see the room for herself, she would not. For some reason on these jobs workers don't seen to care about the reputation of the company. You got to do better. One more thing the linen was damp.

Dear Wyndham Management:

As a family with two working parents with a number of kids, its difficult for us to get away to spend some quality time together. This year we decided to spend time in the Philly Cherry Hill area. When I researched recommendations for a reliable hotel chain, the Wyndham chain came up. I booked a two night stay at the Wyndham in Cherry Hill for Sunday and Monday nights, August 18 and 19, and planned our vacation.

After spending a pleasant and tiring day exploring Philadelphia, we were looking forward to spending our night in a good hotel with a comfortable room. Check in was quick and easy. Much to our chagrin, however, when we walked into our room, we found accommodations that were totally substandard. The ceiling had a large grate with a wooden covering, that was peeling and moldy. The room was painted in an ugly brown color and was chipping. The headboards were discolored. The bathroom sink had a steady drip. And, to top it off, there was garbage on the floor. My wife took one look and was so disgusted, that she demanded we leave immediately. She didn't entertain a room change since this hotel was obviously not what we envisioned. I suggested that we go eat dinner, since we were very hungry. But after dinner, she refused to go back, and I was forced to check out alone. I attach a few of the many pictures I snapped as I left the room. Thankfully, the checkout process was quick, since we never unloaded anything from the luggage cart. We spent the night in Cherry Hill at my brother's house with my kids (who were quite surprised to see us!) and booked a Hilton for the following night. Needless to say, our experience there lived up to our expectations.

After relaying the story to many of our friends and family, everyone seemed surprised. Wyndham has a good reputation, but this hotel obviously doesn't live up to it. Since we couldn't stay at the hotel, we are asking for a full refund. We trust that you will agree that this is a fair resolution to our unfortunate experience.

Thank you.
Moshe Wasser

Matt, sales manager at Harbor lights in San Diego was extremely rude to us today. We are 13+ year happy 1.8 million point Wyndham time share owners. We love the destinations and use all of our points every year. Quite often we do not attend sales presentations because we’re happy where we are and the program is working well for us. We tell anyone asking that Wyndham has the best locations and programs ever.
We went to Harbor Lights sales presentation after being assured by front desk that we would enjoy “owners update” - we did, great group presentations. At conclusion we met with a young lady and told her how much we enjoyed the program and that we were well satisfied with our current status. She asked if we would consider buying more and we told her no. She thanked us and left. In storms Matt! He told us that we were abusing the system by coming and not buying. He stated that he couldn’t waste the time of a representative with a couple just working the system. This sounds harsh - it was. During our 13+ years with Wyndham we’ve met dozens of closers. (and obviously we’ve purchased several times to amass 1.8 million points.). We realize that they are there to try to get a deal . BUT NOTHING LIKE THIS. HE TOLD US (sarcastically) IN THE FUTURE IF WE WANTED INFORMATION TO CONTACT HIM PERSONALLY AND HE WOULD GIVE US A SHORT BRIEFING.We have never been treated so shabbily in our lives. We are not angry, griping customers. We’re happy, usually positive folks. Please talk to, counsel. Demote, reassign or dismiss Matt before he continues to do irreparable harm to a great company. I doubt the recipient of this email has the power to do much about Matt but I feel better having tried to alert someone of the internal corporate peril.
C.G.Bishop

If I could rate this zero or negative stars I would.
I stayed at this dump last night and wanted to share my experience with you. It was the dirtiest nastiest hotel I have ever stayed at in my life.
When I checked out this morning I told the general manager who was checking me out that it was the dirtiest , nastiest hotel I had ever stayed at in my life, his response, “good then don’t come back”.
I was stunned at his response and am pretty sure that Wyndham would not appreciate a GM saying that to a customer.
I will never stay at another LaQunita/Wyndham as long as I live, thanks to this slim ball.
I cannot believe you have hotels like this with your franchise name on them, and have scum like this GM representing them?
Sincerely, a very dissatisfied customer.

On August 7, 2019 I called and made a reservation at your Milford, MA LaQuinta Hotel. My confirmation number is 88959EC006204 and the account/invoice number is 426-824462. We were given room number 403.

I was traveling with my 82 year old mother and would only be staying for 2 nights. I was told while making the reservation that there would be a mini-fridge in the room and that there was a pool at the hotel. Imagine my surprise when I got there and there wasn't either. I went to the front desk to inquire about the mini-fridge and was told that I would have had to reserve a room with one. I completely thought that I had, since I was told that there would be one in the room . There was no offer to change our room or to bring a fridge to our room.

When we first checked into the room, it was very hot and stuffy. I tried to adjust the air conditioner and discovered that I could not adjust it at all. There was also no shampoo in the room. The shower head is literally pulling out of the wall, and there is a large rust stain on the bottom of the tub. The toilet seat is a complete hazard as it is about to fall off. The hair dryer didn't work, either. After being gone for the day on Sunday, 8/25 we returned to the room and discovered that housecleaning had replaced the towels and emptied the garbage but didn't even bother to make the beds! We were hot, tired and thirsty so we tried to buy some soda from the vending machine but couldn't, because it was completely sold out, and the candy/chip vending machine wouldn't accept any money. At this point we were totally frustrated and just went across the street to the local Stop and Shop to by drinks.

We are very upset that this hotel seems to care nothing about its guests' comfort.

The whole experience was a nightmare from the smell of the hallway the condition of the room the parking the lack of service I would like to discuss this further with someone in detail. 100 characters is not enough space

I reserved a room at a wyndom property inadvertently. Then cancelled because I had mistaken the date on the reservation. They canceled. I then ended up mistaking the motel for a separate wyndom property because I did not get a confirmation I was charged for one night at two separate properties on the same night in the same town. We only stayed in one. I will file a dispute with my bank card for the unused hotel.

Needing a hotel for one night with late arrival and wanting the accommodations to be close to the event, my daughter-in-law found the Wyndham North Hollywood, Super 8 motel. Relying on the reputation of the name Wyndham she booked it for me. Following the event I checked in around
10 pm, and was extremely disappointed. The check-in clerk was very curt, and insisted on getting another credit card and ID, though the room hadbeen paid for. "to make sure the charge had gone through" - ! He gave me a key card, and instructions that if I had problems opening the door,to call him so he could open the door for me! I managed with the help from the occupant of the room next to mine, who happened to arrive from the pool. I enter the room - the most depressing hotel room I have ever seen. Turns out to be a room for handicapped - huge, - dark beige paint on walls, , no pictures on the walls, no lamps next to bed, a desk avoid of anything - no paper/pen/information, no chairs except for the office chair in front on the desk. - Bathroom was enormous (to facilitate wheelchair, I assume). It was late, and I did not have the energy to walk all the way to the clerk to request another room so I stayed. Checking out around 9:30 am I went to get a cup of coffee in the lobby! Could not believe my eyes, - dark and dingy, the couch was repaired with duct tape - only cereal and some old oranges were offered (plus the coffee) ! and this motel uses the Wyndham name!! And for this They had the audacity to charge $145.99 plus tax $20.44 = total $166.43.
I would strongly recommend an inspection of this property - sorely needs some TLC - and courtesies.
FYI - I am a senior lady - well travelled, and have stayed at the Wyndham resorts - therefore my disappointment. Perhaps this property is
a franchise? in that case they are not representing the Wyndham name in the proper way.
Respectfully
Erna Lockhart
619-429-4060

We stayed in the Howard Johnson’s locates in Newburgh NY for a 4 night stay . We arrived late and unloaded the car and went into a room that had big holes in the bathroom wall Had 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper on the roll and no backups Both boxes of tissues were sitting there empty. I proceed to brush my teeth and now I find the sink is clogged . Being late went to bed and figured I would wait till morning to complain to front desk . So morning arrives I go to make myself a cup of coffee in the room and I find a used coffee pod still in the machine . How the heck can you operate a hotel this way We complained to front desk nicely ,wasn’t her fault She was going to inform manager As Wyndham timeshare owners we try to stay at Wyndham hotels when we need to do somewhere and no resort is in the area You should be ASHAMED of being affiliated with these hotels !!!

Can't click on less than one star. Stayed at Days Inn Panama City Beach - Only thing nice was the pool area and it could stand some cleaning up. The rooms were described as renovated however:
* all of the chairs with upholstery was molded
* lamp in room had light bulbs that didn't fit
* breakfast was the exact same every morning - when staying for a week a little variety would have been nice.
* curtains did not cover the window completely - not wide enough to cover the window
* balcony - could not enjoy sitting on it because the air conditioning unit blew hot air directly on the seating area
* Grounds in general were dirty and smelly
* Elevator inspection certificates were expired
* Seemed as if elevators were never cleaned
* The housekeeping & maintenance staff were very nice however, Front Desk Clerks left a lot to be desired
This facility is definitely not worthy of carrying the name of Wyndham!

So sorry we failed to take photos of the above mentioned issues. Trust me, we will never stay there again. Way over-priced for that facility - much better options on the beach.

The room was covered in human fluids everywhere for the ceiling to the floor. The bathroom light didn’t work and they had no maintenance person available to change the light in the bathroom. Every wall was stained and dirty. When I was calling the front office the phone was so disgusting that I didn’t even put it up to my face! I spent 80$ on cleaning products and over and hour with my sister cleaning; Before I would bring my son and nephew into the room!!! There was absolutely no other hotels available or I would have left!
The most disgusting hotel I’ve ever stayed in my life! This place should be condemned!!! I was charged 288$$ to stay in this nightmare!

I had a reservation made thru Travelocity for check-in on Wed 8/21-8/23 with Americinn in Davenport, Ia. An agency was paying for for the 2 rooms for both nights and called in with their credit card info. When we went to check-in, the clerk said we could only have one room because only one room had cleared. They tried to charge my credit card even though they were instructed repeatedly via phone calls and when we attempted to check in. My wife called the hotel to verify payment had been received and there were no issues and the clerk stated everything was fine. Evidently there was a lack of communication between the first shift agent and second shift because the second agent stated I was to call the agency back because they had only given the last four numbers of her card, so the second room couldn't be rented.

The agent as well as the assistant manager stated that by going thru Travelocity we were using a third party and they do not honor third party reservations. Needless to say, we will not be staying at that motel and are second thinking about staying at other Wyndham hotels if this is an example of how your corporation handles guests. We are also rethinking our membership to Wyndham. I hope there is a way to make amends so we do not take our future business elsewhere.

I had made a reservation at the Hawthorne in Indianapolis IN on Founders way for August 14th to the 16th thru Booking.com with my Mastercard when I got to the hotel that evening with my daughter and my 4 month old grandson I went to the front desk to check in and my card was declined I tried all 3 of my bank cards and they were all declined I had called my bank while I was there to inquire as to why but they told me my card was working properly. Needless to say I was very embarrassed and emotional with my grandson and daughter waiting in a parking lot unable to check in I am still not understanding why this happened when the other guest were able to check in with no problems I ended up having to find last minute accommodation so that my grandson could out of the heat and my card worked perfectly fine at another hotel THIS WAS VERY UNACCEPTABLE I will never book a stay at any Wyndham hotels again

I checked in to the ramada inn on july 3rd 2019. Since about july 7th, i have been harrassed and made to feel uncomfortable to the point i wont even come out of my room when certain staff are working. Ive been yelled at and embareassed by an employee yelling at me in the lobby in front of others telling me that i needed to change my outfit. (Everything on me was covered). I wasnt aware there was a dress code. My credit card has been over charged by this same person on more than one occasion. On or around july 12th i went to pay my room and was rudely told i had to pay $190 or i had to leave. I packed all my things, which was a ton of stuff and checked out just to book my room online for $50. 74 and check back in 4 hours later. Thats happened twice. Another day this woman barged in my room while i had no clothes on and was yelling "pack it up! Its time to go!" She insisted all rooms were booked and there was nowhere for me to stay. Again, i packed my things up and after speaking with the manager i was able to unpack my things snd stay. Everyday she harrasses me for something. Today shes insisting i owe more money than i owe. Im getting ready to go address that now. She is a black woman and i am a white woman. I feel that thats why she picks at me. I pulled her to the side yesterday and told her i apologize for whatever i may have done. She very rudely and snippy said, "my job is to be courteous, and thats just what ill do!". As a paying customer, i have never felt more uncomfortable or been treated so poorly at any establishment in my life. A friend of mine stopped to see me 2 days ago. Hes a military police officer and has a service dog. She threatened to throw me out because of the dog. Embarrassed again, i made him leave. He did stop at the front desk and inform her of the law. Something needs to be done.

I left my room this morning at 6:00 am to go move my things from my home I was moving out of. My 19 year old son was here. I made sure to take the do not disturb sign off the door. My son said the maid came and he asked her to come back in 20 minutes so he could get dressed.When I got back around 2:30 there was a note that said the maid could not clean because The do not disturb sign was on the door. Obviously a lie. I called the front desk and was told they would send a maid. After 45 minutes I called again and the guy at the front desk was rude and almost hung up on me. He just said I’ll send someone. Well here it is 4:17 and We still have no clean towels or cups or coffee. I would like a credit on my bill for this. I have a lot of choices for Hotels and there are many that have maid service. I am so Disappointed in this Hotel. I’m tired from moving and I don’t feel like dealing with this. I thought being gone most of the day, the room would be cleaned by the time I got back. You need to hire better people. Rude people do nothing for your business but ruin it.

Toledo itself is a nice city. They have many nice attractions, good people, and many opportunities. But this hotel is an absolute disgrace to our city's motto of "You will do better in Toledo". This Days Inn on Miami street in Toledo should be shut down, torn down, and or rebuilt. The website definitely gives this hotel a good look. As a consumer, you could be easily fooled. Upon check in things seemed as normal as they could be for a $51 room in this area. We did not expect a 4 star hotel. But what we got was hotel infested with bugs. When opening the drawer to the desk, we saw three live bugs, (which later turned out to be roaches) scrambling to get away. The front desk was called, they came to the room and sprayed it with roach spray and sprinkled a white powder around the base of the room. They stated, the problem should be fixed and we should no longer have any problems. So in the morning as we opened the refrigerator to get our food we noticed roaches crawling all over the refrigerator, on our items, falling from the top of the refrigerator. It was horrible, We noticed at least one baby roach on the clean bed linen. We booked for three days, and was refunded two. They would not refund the first night although the horrific experience was shared with them. You need to send a rep to check it out. They have different rooms on different floors. Some are renovated, some are not. Don't let them fool you.

This is the review I posted on Trip Advisor for Wyndham La Cantera in San Antonio.

"I had two nights booked here a few weeks back. One night was booked by UTSA (the nearby university). The second night I paid for. Upon check-in, I was told that there were some renovations underway, so the restaurant and pool were closed, but breakfast would be in the lobby the next day. (The website said nothing about the restaurant being closed--and I was without a car.) Well, OK. At 7:30 AM the next morning I awoke to sounds of drilling on the floor and room above mine. My interview at UTSA started at 1 PM, but so much for resting that morning in my room. Breakfast was cellphone wrapped muffins and burned coffee. When I returned at 5 pm, I could not gain access to my room. Even though my card had been swiped and I had paid, the key had only been coded for one night. I had to go back to the desk and wait in line for a replacement. The replacement did not work either. Finally, the desk manager had to bring multiple keys upstairs to the room with me in tow to open the door. The whole process took about 45 minute, and the result--I was late for another standing appointment. Other than this, the bed was comfy and the bathroom roomy. But really, this is unacceptable.

Looking at the hotel website, the only indication of any disruption was the notice that "due to renovations, the pool will be closed." That was it. No other advisories. The photos on the website--of a pleasant lobby and restaurant, etc.-- well none of those were available. Deceptive advertising and poor customer service.

7/10/19 - 7/13/19
Days Inn by Wyndham in Statesboro, Georgia. Mildew and smoke smell in non smoking room including the furniture. Stain in sheets, mold/mildew in bathroom shower....terrible experience but I had to stay for daughter's orientation at Georgia Southern University. I showed the desk the pictures and no offer for refund. I would like to have my money back for such a horrible experience!

I had great experience at laquinta Baltimore/white marsh
Date 8/17- 8/18/2029

No complaints great experience
Outstanding service , I’m rating the the front desk clerk Monique at 10 plus
Went above and beyond to make myself and my sister comfortable.

I have been staying at the Baymont Wyndham hotel by the Florida Mall in Orlando Florida for two weeks. The room is terrible. The sink leaks and the tub clogs and there’s constantly water everywhere. I have asked to be moved and been denied. The AC is leaking all over the floor. Room service or housekeeping continuously tries to barge into my room every single morning without my permission. I am basically paying $70 a night for a hotel that should be negative stars.

We lost power to the hotel and our hallway to our Room was pitch black. The emergency lighting does not function as it should. If you go down to the emergency light and push the button it comes on. That is a life safety issue. I have video of this if you would like to see it. I am staying at the Bay montt and Perrysburg Ohio

Mold throughout our room.
Balls of pet hair behind the furniture
Ponding court yard is full of garbage and mosquitoes
Washing machine doesn't work
My daughter has become very ill and we need to get another hotel too much black mold in the room

We spent three nights at your Days Inn Motel located in Port Angels, WA from Tuesday, August 6, 2019 through Thursday, August 8, 2019 (checkout on Friday, August 9, 2019). On Wednesday, August 7 we left our room at 10:30 a.m. and returned just before 6:00 p.m. that evening. When we entered our room we found our wet towels still in the bathtub, no clean towels, unemptied trash containers, and a haphazardly made bed.

I called your Wyndham Rewards phone number to complain and was transferred to your Customer Service Department (reference #4287237). We chose the Days Inn because we thought as a Wyndham property, it would be a good choice. We were wrong! The motel is not worthy of your name, which now makes us wary of ever again staying at another Wyndham property.

Gary Kennedy
18016 East Utah Place
Aurora, CO 80017
303-752-1305

On July 18th 2019 my girlfriend an i checked in to Marty’s super 8 by Wyndham checked out on July 19th was as supposed to stay until the 20th of July was told i couldn’t leave my service dog in the hotel alone or the police would be called. So checked out there was mold/black mold in the hotel room as well I’ve contacted the hotel they have yet to contact me back i would like to get there General insurance liability information i have pictures from the hotel it was room 132 next step i will have my lawyer contact the hotel this hotel was in Oceanside California

Dont understand how my points from Wyndham cannot be transferred after a month being in the system. I am at the point of not recommending anymore timeshares to any of my friends, colleagues and family. Now, I have missed out on a sell vacation because Wyndham dropped the ball in transferring my point to RCI that I have already paid for. But yet, nobody can help me I. This matter. All I keep hearing is, nothing we can do.

We stayed at Super 8 in Shakopee, MN
The place is a dive. My only word is GROSS. The toilet moves when you sit down and a/c unit doesn’t kick out much cool air. Overall bad experience.for all the Wyndham stops we have done.

I went for a timeshare presentation and the guy was and also rude and disrespectful to me and my wife

I am at the Days Inn in Erie Pennsylvania
This hotel is the total opposite of what is promised online. My room was dirty and smelled musty and moldy. All pictures have been removed from the walls and some holes were somewhat patched. The bathtub has not been scrubbed in quite some time . It actually made me sick to spend a night in this room. The swimming pool is closed because it is green from algae and dirty
It cost me $163 for 3 nights in this hell hole

Super 8 hotel Interstate 65 Louisville Kentucky. This hotel is in very poor condition as my wife and I were driving north we stayed here and the place was dirty,unattractive several people were hanging around in the stairwells the parking areas were small and hard to turn in. The staff was slow and no manager was on duty to resolve issues within my concern. The room was dirty chair in the room was peeling stains on the walls and bathroom was dirty as well with cigarette burns on the tub and sink broken shower curtain rod and the smoke detector was inoperable with wires hanging from it. I would certainly not advise anyone to stay here. Morning desk clerk defended the people hanging in the halls when I complained about the situation and asked for a manager I was told they would not be in until later she then became rude saying things low enough under her breath very derogatory. As unexpected our prior booking to this mess of a hotel for the price charged it was far less than worth the cost. I have photos of the things I described. Rating very poor condition and staff no help.

I have two complaints. The first has to do with my stay in a Days Inn in Orlando FL. It was horrible, holes in the wall, no refrigerator or microwave in room, no phone service in room because the outlet for the phone in the wall didn't work, no complimentary breakfast. It was horrible. The other complaint is my daughter who got hired in through Michigan Rehabilitation Services for your company. The General manager was very unprofessional and rude to me and in turn she lied to my daughters job coach concerning me and said my daughter could not work anymore. I called on 8-14-2019, to tell management my daughter would have to be there early on the 15th because of an appointment I had in Grand Rapids Michigan for my job. Now my daughter did nothing wrong and neither did I. I am going to contact the BBB and the ACLU and anyone else who I need to because my daughter and I were unfairly treated and I am my daughter's guardian. Can someone please contact
me in regards to both incidents. My daughter is upset and so am I. I am looking at this being a discrimination case and racial motivation. Because of my daughter and her disability and our ethnicity. Please reach out so I will not have to take this incident to higher authorities. Like the news or a law suit. Thank you for your time and response. Alice Burris 269-248-2220 my contact information.

I currently have an open case reference number is 4292697. I’m also attaching photos of the room. I also have video, but it will not let me attach it. To recap, we booked room from 8/13 to 8/15. We had a death in our family and had to leave today, 8/14. We had booked through hotels.com and prepaid. I had contacted the hotel this morning to let them know there wasn’t any hot water and the tv was very fuzzy. They said they’d get maintenance in there today. Not long after we left, that’s when we were informed of the death of my uncle. We contacted the hotel at 9 am about checking out and getting a refund for 8/14 and 8/15. The hotel said no. So, we contacted hotels.com and they said they would gladly give a refund, but it was at the hotels discretion, so they contacted them and the hotel wouldn’t do so. We come back to the hotel to get our stuff around 5 pm and there still wasn’t any hot water and the tv was still the same. Went to the desk and the general managed, who’s card I’ve attached said that they could move us rooms but that’s all he could do because apparently the maintenance man didn’t have what he needed to fix anything. We went back and forth and explained to him that I had a death in the family and i wanted a refund for the nights we wasn’t going to use because we was checking out. He told me there was nothing they could do and then again said he could move us to another room followed by this time saying he didn’t have a maintenance Person today when he had already told us that he might not of had what he needed to fix it. At this point I’m finished with the lies and we have more pressing matters such as the death in our family, so we didn’t have the time to sit there and argue with him or the rude lady. As I said, we have videos that I would be happy to share as well as to the condition of our room. Also, I asked for a print out where I was checking out today and the refused saying they can’t print anything out. I’m so confused as to why!

Days Inn 7/14/19, Winston North Carolina. Arrived evening . I believe the room was 117. It was listed as non smoking. Pictures provided. Bed linens riddles with burn holes. Sheets, blankets etc.. Desk chair badly stained with dark just stains. Paint peeling off walls and bathroom door.
I went to front desk and provided pictures . Clerk said she was sorry and provided another room. We had to move luggage to another room around the corner . New room not much better with stains on chairs but there was no burnt linen. We were tied from driving and decided just to spend night and leave in am. Some strange car drove up outside front of room and man got out an started pounding on our door. It was dark & late and we didn’t answer. We were very tired and barred door with plans on leaving early am. My husband went to front desk to check out and get breakfast . He did tell clerk about the strange visitor pounding on our door in the dark. Clerk did nothing. He went to free breakfast bar and it was very dirty and unappetizing.. We had to pay $85. For this entire pleasure stay. It was our first time to use our Wyndham Rewards points and obviously our last. I sent the pictures to the manager at the hotel and his response was that they strive for good housekeeping. That was it! No attempt to make the stay right.
Customer service was non existent. I asked manager where I could make a formal complaint and got no response.

Ref. Code # 4291583

Stayed at Days Inn of Ann Arbor on the 13th. This hotel is giving your company a bad name. I booked this without looking at reviews at the last minute. My mentally handicapped son was to have surgery at the university of Michigan at 5:30 am. The place was a hole. Stunk like cigarettes. The person behind the desk was totally rude. Windows were filthy! The pictures on the web tell a big fat lie! I should of left then. Our room again stunk of smoke. The one bed kept falling into the box under it. Door handles falling off. No smoke detectors, which I'm guessing is illegal for a motel...guessing that is why the stink of cigarettes! I was scared to even leave our room. All doors leading in and out were broke...no room key needed to enter. We were called by desk at 1:30 and again 15 minutes later accusing us of having our TV too loud! We shut that off at 9:30 pm... we had to be up at 4am to get ready to leave at 5:15 am. Needless to say I did not sleep at all!!! Let alone being worried about cooties! This place should not be allowed to operate! Going to dispute charges with my bank. If I receive no answer I will talk to my lawyer. We have stayed at many wyndham hotels, in fact the previous weekend we stayed 2 nights in alpena and could not if asked for a better stay. Thank you in advance for addressing this issue. The first pic shows the bed, tried calling front desk from room phone and cell numerous times...no answer. The second shows where the smoke detector use to be. The third shows bathroom door handle..both sides are that way..should of taken more, but was too afraid to leave the room!

Cheryl Musgrave

Cheryl Musgrave

When I came to the room to check in at days inn August 10, 2019 the first room I checked in was 208 and the room was dirty the bathroom was dirty the coffee maker still had coffee in it The floor was dirty and the bed was so then I change my room to 204 went into that room the floor was dirty there was a mold in the bathroom on the bottom of the bed the curtain part of the bed had hair all over it The blow dryer did not work no Arning board walls was dirty and the light in the bathroom did not work

I went to the vending machine for my husband to get him a Gatorade that is 2 bucks I put in two one dollar Bill's and pushed the button for the drink and nothing happend I went to the front desk and told the sir that the machine took my money and did not give me the product I paid for the guy at the front desk walked over and looked at the machine and told me basically that I was a liar and that I never put the money in I feel very disrespected and hurt that your staff would call me a liar and that I was un truthful

I booked for 15 th of August
( today is the 13th) for 8 days a room at dalton super 8 convention center.res # 87183EC006502
I cancelled a week ago!
I have called hotel 1x, I called reservation center 2x and asked repeatedly to have a cancellation confirmation sent to my email
Either
MooreFlagd@aol.com
Or
Crismoore60@gmail.com
All 3 request did not result in a cancellation confirmation thoigh it was promised.
Would you please send me such or initiate that I get the cancellation in writing. I have to have it for the office.
Vhristine moore
801-809-3808

On 8/3/19 we checked into the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Whydam, in Utica Michigan. Upon our stay that evening, we went down to the pool area to utilize the pool and hot tub as we planned and specifically booked this hotel for. Within 5 minutes of being in the hot tub, our eyes were burning so badly from the high levels of chlorine, we exited and tried the pool. After being in the pool, we experienced the same issue and had to get out to rinse our eyes out in the shower. The burning continued for almost 45minutes after we had to cut our pool time short (my daughter was extremely disappointed) and go back to the room. Hours later when in the lobby purchasing some snacks from the refreshment area, I made mention to the young man working the front desk that the chlorine levels seemed extremely high in the pool, to where we could not even swim. The staff member told me that the pool had just been shut down for maintenance for a week, and he was directed by management to add extra chlorine to the pool to clear it. This kid seemed new and like he was not making this up, but rather doing as directed and felt like he did something wrong. I then explained to him how that should be disclosed to people staying at the hotel. I asked if he had a manager there, but he said he would have on call me Monday when they were back in. He took my name and number, but I never received a call. This was the largest issue with our stay but followed up with some others. The sheets on the fold-out bed my daughter was using in the king suite we paid extra for were dirty with crumbs upon opening it. We had to call the front desk and new sheets for us to remake the bed with were delivered promptly. The next morning at breakfast hot food ran out an hour before breakfast was up and when I mentioned it to the staff the lady was quite rude in the fact that "she'll get it but it's going to be a while". An hour later I went down through the lobby to get something from my car before checkout and almost slipped on what looked like dog puke. I made the front desk aware and she cleaned it up pretty quickly.

After never receiving the call I was promised from a manager by the night staff gentleman, I reached out to the hotel today. I spoke with an older lady named Robin I believe, who said she was a manger. Upon explaining only the chlorine situation to her she became immediately defensive and jumped down my throat, and talked about how her new employee was lying to me and will be reprimanded. She then proceeded to put me on hold quite sternly in her tone to deal with someone at the desk. It was the most rude and unprofessional way I could ever fathom a manager handling a health and safety hazard. I then explained to her that her entire tone and way she was handling the situation was not ok, that I need to get back to work and am unwilling to continue the call. I was willing to work with them on our next stay, but at this point would like the trip refunded or will contact the corperate office. She told me contact the corperate office and have a great day, and hung up on me. Please reach out asap to further discuss.

Booked a room online for Princeton West Virginia.
When we arrived there were several people at the desk to complain about a dog barking on the second floor.
I asked to see our room and it was located on the third floor and it was filthy! The carpet was stained and smelled bad. There was what I assume to be a urine stain on the cushion of the window seat. I went and let the hostess know that we would not be staying there and asked her to please refund my mothers credit card. Hopefully it will be refunded!

I and my husband drove from San Francisco to Sylmar California on August 9, 2019. I had a reservation at Travelodge by Wyndham Sylmar California. I arrived at 11:30 pm. I gave the person at the front desk, my ID and credit card. He looks at my ID and said this is not a valid Id and we can not accept this. Then said we have to cancel your reservation. I said, no, let me get my husband. My husband came in and gave him his ID and credit card. He said we can't accept his credit card because it does not have a chip. So we will cancel your reservation. I said why because you don't have a credit card with a chip. He also said that we just don't accept people like you. My husband became very upset but held back and we walk out. All the hotels in the area were booked. We had to sleep in the car that night. Which was not cool. The next day they had charged my credit card 148.50. Which then I called customer service and inform them of the situation. They credit my account. We still went on to Universal Studio, however, we were exhausted from the good time we had at Universal Studio, we slept in the car a second night. This would have never happened if they had accepted my husband credit card for the stay that we had reservations for. Just want to know now what are your plans to fix this for us. This was my husband Birthday weekend. I felt that we were being discriminated against.

The from the check out was rude not only rude she was with some type of attitude also she did not wanted give my deposit. When i ask her she said have nice day ignored me. I was mad i hope you us train her to give a better service to your guest came here to celebrate my birthday she made my experience horrible.

Laquinta Hotel (Hershey) Harrisburg, Pa. Dirty hotel. Zero upkeep/maintenance. Totally unwelcoming staff in lobby. Refrigerator in room missing front leg almost tipping over. Broken handle on night stand drawer. Dirty Band-Aids, hair clumps, soda cans, and other trash left in pool area from Monday when we arrived, still there Thursday morning when we left...ewww!!! Pool water was cloudy. Hot tub water smelled like fish...not kidding!!! I had to tell my daughter to get out of it. 5:45 pm on our second night there, housekeeping finally showed up to clean room. I had called front desk at 3:00pm and asked if we could just get new towels and forget the room... told, "No. Checkout rooms get cleaned up first". I told her, " I only want the towels replaced." She said, "You're not understanding me... checkout rooms get cleaned first." I said, "I understand just fine... you're refusing to simply provide clean towels." Food on floors. Filthy, filthy stairway carpeting. And, they overuse cleaners with heavy perfume smells to mask musty dingy odors of the hotel. Must have been 500 cigarette butts outside the front door on the ground and a plastic bin outside the back door with hardened dried up concrete in it. Thank God for the family restaurant that sits adjacent to the hotel. It was the only saving grace for the area.

I was at the travel lodge in fort Bragg last night. The room smelled of bleach so bad it was burning our noses and throats. We couldn’t change rooms because we booked through hotels.com. I get that fort Bragg is expensive this time of year but for $200 I expect to be able to breathe. We left as soon as we could this morning. Also the frig had been turned off and smelled like mold when you opened the door. The the beds were insanely hard as well. Overall, I would be hesitant to book travel lodge again.

08/2 - 08/04 the lewis family reunion was host at the fayettville ramada inn. First i must say this was the dirtiest rooms ever. Some of the employees looked like the just rolled out of bed and come to work. The rooms had spider and bugs in them the bathrooms were nasty i had to clean my before we could use it the carpet was smelly and dirty. The cook comes to work late the breakfast was 7 - 10 he started breakfast at 8:30 and closed the kitchen at 10:00 and did not apology for his lateness. The prostitution was very crazy the did not try to hide it they approached my family members. At our banquet they ran out of food. I hope that you have taken notice of your reviews of this Ramada Inn and you make some serious changes. But I think management need to reach out to all of the guess that weekend with an apology and at least a comp night. I don't think was able handle the amount of guess. I spoke with orher guess at the hotel and they all had complaints about the hotel and staff. I still can not believe this was a Wyndham property.this has to be the WORST. I would not recommend this hotel to any person or animal to stay.

I was staying at this hotel and we were checking out when I realized I left my earbuds in my room being charged. We came back to get the earbuds and the service rep lied and said the room was occupied by someone else now which was not true. We proceeded to go with the manager Anna into the room and they were not there. The maid or someone from the staff had to take them since they were the only ones in the room. The manager Jen said I was accusing them and its prerogative which is extremely unacceptable and disrespectful after we have been staying at this hotel for over 20 years every August. I'm shocked as to the way they treated me. I told Jen she was being rude and she said that was my opinion. She should not be in management and should get fired. I do want this complaint to be sent to headquarters to Wyndham so they are aware of how disrespected I felt and someone from their staff stole my earbuds. Don't they have cameras to see who was in the room? Also we noticed a drug dog going to the room next to us, completely unrelated but that is pretty scary that this happened in the hotel we stayed at.

I would like a check for 175.00 to replace my earbuds and charger.

Somy husband Julian worked threw temporary service at the Newport wyndham an he loved working their he got a lot of phrases from guests because he sang danced the guest loved him they even gave him a review on line after working thier a week inch was great but the so call lead house men Irving did not like that do that's when he started to cause problems my husband tried to stay way from him an do his job the all the big bosses said he was great but Irving didn't like that my husband said he saw Irving grab housekeepers butt breast an was told if he said something he would get fired which made him uncomfortable an was called in office for not smoking a cigg with him the next day he went to work an everybody laughed at him so he came home depression his hitting him hard he thought they really had his back but the bosses didn't an they know what's going on they never called my husband to talk to him.When Irving walked out they had him back at work my husband came in all the time worked all 5 buildings by his self second week working thier when in when people called out just wanted you to know now I have to help my husband with more things to add to his depression thank you Newport Wyndham you lost a good worker for a married man Irving the pig next it will be your guests he's touching sincerely upst wife

The room was so dirty I took a wash rag from the bathroom to clean it as soon as I walked in. The wash rag was almost black. I took the wash rag down to the lady working the front desk and showed her the wash rag and asked for a clean one. I told her that our room was filthy and she said that her cleaner is pregnant and the smell probably gets to her. I then went up to my room and called Hotels.com. Not only was it dirty but the bathroom door would not shut, there are holes in the wall, and a board holding up the bathroom sink. I have always had a great experience at Wyndham and was disappointed. They told the lady from hotels.com that they have a strict policy and are not allowed to get a refund. I will attach pictures of the conversation and the room below.

This is the 2nd night here at wyndham lafayette la.I was not happy at all coming back to my room after remodeling n my home for the entire day.Room service did nt service this rm at all.got back to find dirty towels i had placed still by our rm door out of courtesy for the maids ease.Trash also placed by door filled.no towels clean.come back tired; front desk said come gt some.Last thing we shouldn't have to do is go get something that i thought i was paying fpr maid service included n my price.no coffee,now no toilet paper.i wont bother i have papet towels until morning.

I along with my co-worker went to a presentation today located 733 3rd Avenue...between 45th & 46th Street. We were referred by one of Wyndham employees. I was told the guest would receive the same package as I. At the end of the presentation the facilitator asked us “Why did we come if we weren’t going to purchase anything. The guest I brought did not receive anything! And participated for the 2 hours. It was brought to my attention that the employee had been fired!. Therefore, how was she able to put my name on a list? In retrospect, I was treated very poorly at the presentation because ai did not by a timeshare.

Denise House

I requested oceanview and got placed in an inside room. The room smells so disappointed. Virgina beach. False advetisemrnt

The shower hardly trickled then it ran then it shut off completely.Complaint to Ms.Trent at the front desk was answered with"It will come back on".My reply was "A lot of good that does me now"She just glared at me.Everything else was just fine but I am pissed and if you care to have it fixed it was rm 221so the next guest doesn't have to deal with it.I would hate to see her have to deal with someone not as forgiving as myself thank you.Princeton, W.Va Days Inn August 8 check in.

I made reservations on 7/28 a king suite with hot tub and a queen room for 8/2-8/4. We arrived and get to our room and room does not even have bath tub let alone a hot tub. I went to front desk and am told that roI'm was rented the 8/1 and if I had problem to call customer service. That was a joke I spent 3 hrs being hung up on 3 times and being sent from person to person with nothing. I had just picked my daughter up from college and only had a short time to spend with her so I finally just had to stop calling. I had spoke to a total of 9 different people and none were even in the same office and could not get me back to the person before them. This is not good customer service at all.

A guy named mike booked me to do a tour on 8/9/19 at 8:15am. I went to the governors green to do the tour and the staff places me in a room by myself along with my guest. After about 20 minutes they tell me they could not service me and put me out the room. I went to the front of the area and seen the lobby was empty so i was trying to figure out why i wasn’t the only one being serviced. I asked the main guy there and he states “ you took the tour with your mom on Monday”. I had to reply to him “I just got approved of true tour bc i was interested in buying a time share”. They still continued to say “well if we have anybody later on today the we will give you a call”. Walked me to the door and went on about his business. I’m taking my story to every news station and anybody who else who wants to hear how i was treated by this hotel and their staff.

Please forward this message to the manager,

My name is Hank Donker. My wife and I checked into the hotel on July 31st for a one night stay. My sister Wilhelmina Perkins and my cousin from the Netherlands (Kees DeWolf) also booked a room.

The night of check-in, the clerk on staff had told us there was a problem with the computers being down so he wrote down our credit card information and would enter the info into the computer once up and running. When he was done doing that he would “shred” the paper he had written down our credit cards numbers.

At check out the next day someone else checked us out. I told that clerk at check out that there was some paper around that should have been shredded and could she check to be sure that was done. She could not find any paperwork But I was still concerned that our credit card info my not have been shredded.

Since check out, I called on more than one occasion and talked to the clerk to get me an answer if the check in clerk DID in fact shred the card numbers. I did not get a response back as requested so I called again and asked the clerk to have the manager call me which never happened.

At this point I don’t feel like I’m a valued customer of Howard Johnson’s??? I would expect some kind of reply to what happened to the paper that had the card numbers on them.

Please advise,
Hank

August 2 and August 3 I rented two rooms at the Days Inn in Whitchurch-Stoufville Ontario on Ringwood Drive. The place is filthy. There was pubic hair on the floor of the bathroom in my sons room. When I returned to my hotel room at about 4 PM on August 2, the door was left wide open and there was no one in sight. My safety was compromised. There were many other small issues that I won’t even bother to mention in this note but I will in others .

My husband has an expensive CPAP machine and I had personal belongings in that room. I’m still trying to figure out if anything was stolen. The room was never cleaned, towels were never changed and garbage was not removed. I complained to the front desk and all I got was -I’m sorry -

In February a wedding party I was part of reserved a number of rooms at that hotel. At least 14 people from the wedding party stayed at the hotel. Everyone I spoke to was disgusted. Their rooms were dirty and there was not enough staff to serve clients.

Add a minimum, I would like half of my $610.16 stay refunded. The room my son stayed in was not fit for an animal. He wound up sleeping with my husband and I our on our king size bed because he couldn’t stomach the body hair on the floor of his bathroom.

This is the first time I’ve ever written a complaint letter. However, it won’t be my last complaint letter about this hotel

Signed fearful for safety, disappointed and disgusted
Dolores

Calling about a complant. That i giled. Giben corp. No. On hold for 15 minute. Furing this time message came on over too leave message hit one. Ginnly gave up waiting and hit 1. Came on msil box is full good by. Nice joke now i see why your motles steal people money. If this is the way the vo is run

Re: Wingate by Wyndham in Little Rock AR. My wife and I spent one night 8/5/19. Your front desk staff and dining area staff were friendly and helpful. The food was adequate. We spent the previous 4 nights Holiday Inn Express, Fenton MO where the price = approximately the same but not our experience. The Wingate was outdated, dingy + in need of repairs. The toilet was difficult to flush and the seat wobbly. The AC would periodically get very loud throughout the night. The lighting in our room = dim. One lamp shade cracked. The toilet was not cleaned by housekeeping when our room was cleaned. Elevator signage affixed with packaging tape. None of exercise equipment worked, The lighting is outdated - no jacks for iPhone/computer/peripherals. We considered leaving but our driving home (Dallas TX) at 8:30PM but we are both in late 70's. and 4 hours driving in the dark was not wise. We expected more than this. It is difficult to believe all the good ratings posted on the web for this hotel. We have photos if you want them.

On August 3,2019, I stayed one night at the Super 8, 3430 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI. I exhibited in an art show that weekend, and needed to be cost conscious. I am a little new to the Wyndham chain, but have my hesitations about future stays.

I arrived early and let the front desk know I would be returning later afternoon, knowing my room wasn't ready yet. The front desk lady was very courteous and helpful. Upon returning about 6:00pm, there was a front desk gentleman who was busy, busy, and seemed a bit irritated. I heard him say to another guest, the hotel was full this evening. I also questioned him making a copy of my driver's license to which he replied, "sorry lady its policy and I don't want to get in trouble." I asked him would it be returned to me upon departure and he said, "no, we keep it on file". NEVER has this ever been done in any other hotel I have stayed in my travels, especially using a gold American Express card!

I was given a room down under in the basement level. Not only did the room smell disgusting upon opening the door (no a/c was on) but the air conditioner appeared very dirty and looked full of mildew. In addition, there was a window which could be opened at the ground level of the pavement outside! The room was filthy, we did check the beds to make sure they appeared clean, they did. We were very tired and decided we'd tough it out but I will never do so again.

No woman or women should be assigned a room with easy outside access through a window. I travel a lot and have never endured such a situation. Breakfast the next morning was nothing worth mentioning and again the night attendant seemed irritated with his duties.

That being said, I will not be looking at a Wyndham hotels as my first choice in my travels. Cost is always a consideration for anyone but the condition of this hotel should be reported to the health department.
Thank you for the opportunity to bring this to your attention.

We stayed at Days Inn in Pensacola,Florida on August 5.The room was registered under my name Mark Seppala.The room stunk of very strong Pine Sol so bad we had to keep the main door opened for hours to blow the smell out with my own personal fan.Both bed spreads were full of semen as were the bed skirts.Thats only what we could see!We were woken up at 9am by the housekeeper pounding on our door.I reminded her that we check out at 11am not 9.She then left her cleaning cart in front of our door and proceeded to be noisy by talking,bumping our door,hitting the walls with the vacuum cleaner in the rooms around us.When we finally started packing she opened our door!I had to tell at her to get out,that's ridiculous for an employee to enter a room without permission!Scary.I turned my key in before check out time and tried filing a complaint but the lady at the desk only said she wrote it down in a book.I showed her the pictures I took of the bed spreads but she still didnt offer any money back.I have pictures that I will put on the internet if this problem isn't resolved!We are traveling across country and plan on doing a study on the motels/hotels we stayed in.People should be warned about this place and it needs to either be run by someone else or torn down!We stayed in a Super 8 last night even though there is a Days Inn right by it.I am scared to ever stay at a Days Inn ever again,it was disguesting!

Never again! I booked this hotel accom thru Qantas. Wyngate by Wyndham LA for the night of Tue 6 Aug 2019. Problem...While I was in US my bank had to de-activate my Visa Debit card as they picked up suspicious activity. This apparently stopped the Wyngate by Wyndham reception from letting me occupy the room which was paid for in full on 14 Jun 19. They wanted the card for security deposit. The reception were totally unhelpful. My fiance spoke to this gentleman on the phone, explained that she had my new replacement card in Australia & offered to quote the number over the phone. He said no! Not their policy. He had to physically see it. I offered to pay the security Deposit in Cash...Answer, No! Offered my Global Currency Card...No! I am now stranded in LA with no accommodation & it's after 10pm at night. I have a long 15hr flight back to Australia tomorrow night. I will never again book to stay at this hotel. I am at present trying to find a taxi to take me to somewhere where I can sleep. Staff didn't care....left me stranded with nowhere to stay late at night in a city I didn't know.

Annie Reapa day ago on Google
1/5

During our stay the air conditioning went out for two days.
During our stay the air conditioning went out for two days.
I spoke to Ron and requested to speak with Tony. He screamed at me asking what this was regarding and then telling me that he can not take him out of the meeting that he was currently in. I explained to him that I did not want him to take Tony out of the meeting he was in. I stated that I would just like to speak to him regarding the two days that the three suites were without any air conditioning.
He then said to me "You know we were here for the two days without the air conditioning too."
I felt he was extremely combative. He said that Tony should be out of the meeting within 15 minutes.
I came back in 15 minutes. Tony was still in his meeting. I came back an hour and a half later Tony was still in the meeting. I came back for a third time and Tony was again in a meeting. I gave my cell phone to Ron and requested for Tony to please give me a call when he was free. Tony has yet to call.
Our family stayed here for a week. It was a nightmare. The staff seemed extremely unhappy. We had three suites.
We are VP's at Wyndham which entails not having to pay the $35 extra in cleaning fees and you get more towels, shampoos ect.
We asked for towels to be replenished along with the soap ect. each day as our group would congregate in each others suites throughout the week. The gal Rachael seemed extremely upset in doing this. I requested it for each day. I had to continue to call each day and request that they please bring towels, toilet paper ect.
I asked if there was a late check out as checkout is 10 am. They said I would have to call back and ask the manager. I spoke to the manager he said the latest he could do was 11am. I asked if it could please just be 11:30am. Tony the manager said that would be fine. I asked that it be noted on each of the rooms we were staying in. My sister in law while packing for three small children got a call on our checkout date at 10am from the lady at the front desk screaming at her that she needed to leave the room now. My sister in law was so overwhelmed and caught off guard that she actually started crying.
First day we got there the main pool was closed.
You have to pay $35 dollars to reserve a beach chair. If you lose towels it's another $25.
The beach has an excessive amount of seaweed.
Needless to say we are canceling our timeshare with Wyndham.

I stayed on the location in Dallas Suites park central. I was there for three days two days of disrupting noise of kids running around playing on the elevators running between floors and being loud for two days. It was not until my final night that it was quite, on the dates of 7/26 - 28 2019. Thank you

This letter is being written to address concerns and to file a formal complaint after my recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport on Saturday, July 13, 2019. My stay involved several major complaints which included the following (pictures attached)
• Spiders/spider webs were discovered in the corners and on the walls of my room;
• Makeup on one of the pillows and
• Condom wrapper on the floor between the nightstand/dresser and the wall
As soon as I discovered this issue, I immediately went downstairs and notified the staff person on duty and brought this to her attention. I asked if someone could come and clean my room, but was told that no one could come and clean it. When I expressed that I didn’t feel comfortable sleeping in the room and that I would definitely not sleep in the bed, under the covers, I was not offered another room, and was told that the hotel was sold out. I asked to speak to the Manager, and was told that the Manager would be in on Sunday and was given a clean set of sheets from the housekeeping room. I returned to my room and reluctantly covered the top of the bed with the clean sheets and slept on the top of the sheets; as I did not want to sleep in the bed due to the unclean sheets. On Sunday morning, I went to the front desk, before checking out, and asked to speak to the Manager. The staff person on duty informed me that the manager does not work on the weekends. I was also informed that they (the Hotel) couldn’t do anything because I booked through a 3rd party. Regardless as to whether I booked through a third party or not, I chose to book at this hotel because of the reputation and standards of the Wingate by Wyndham chain. Additionally, I was told by the staff that the hotel would not offer me any kind of refund/compensation for the price of my room due to the inconvenience I experienced.

As the rating of the Wingate by Wyndham is a three-star hotel, I never expected the room I rented to have these issues; and I was truly disappointed at the level of customer service in reference to this matter. As a resolution to this matter, I am requesting a reimbursement for the room that I was forced to sleep in that was not to clean, noting the complaints mentioned above .
NOTE: A letter is also being sent to Jennifer Ramirez, General Manager, of the hotel. The staff member gave me her business card.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience by phone at 470-419-9932 or by email at cstrong2011.cs@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter.

This past weekend (August 2-3) I spent 2 nights at the La Quinta at 105 Westchester Drive in Madison AL. After we settled in Friday night I noticed black mold on the bathroom ceiling. I told the person at the desk that the ceiling needed to be cleaned the next day with vinegar or Clorox, and he made a note. This never happened, so I spent two nights in room 209 with black mold on the bedroom ceiling. The windows also were covered with white mold or algae. I am a Wyndham gold member no. 161264993G and I've never had such a bad room at this kind of motel. I took a number of photos of the moldy ceiling and window, and here are a couple.

August 4th, 2019

To whom it may concern:

Re: Viva Wyndham Tangerine in Cabarete, Dominican Republic:

Our family vacation began on 15 July 2019. We chose to stay at Viva Wyndham Tangerine because we had stayed at the resort more than ten years prior. We were at the resort for only a couple of days when we discovered that someone had stolen many of our belongings. The resort security came to the room to evaluate the reported situation. There was no sign of forced entry. He asked why we hadn't placed everything in the safe. The safe provided does not accommodate space for ALL of the items that were stolen. The security guard repeatedly questioned why we had or brought these items and if we were sure that we locked the doors. The repeated questioning made us feel like we were being interrogated. My laptop ($1600), 2 iPads ($350 each), Beats wireless headphones ($200), a bag full of M.A.C. cosmetics (estimated $900 worth or more), 2 pair of sandals that belong to my 8 year old daughter and a watch. You can only imagine how devastated my children were! We all felt so violated. The staff took note of all the missing items and reported that they would further investigate the crime.
During the next meeting with the guest services manager, Denali Pascual and the the Manager of security, Damian, no last name on badge, we were told that the cleaning person entered our room with her room key four times on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019. She had come in two times in the morning then again around two o’clock in the afternoon and again at four in the evening the same day. We were also told that this is a normal entry pattern. I don’t feel that this is normal at all. They then proceeded to inform us that the cleaning staff clocks out at 3:00 p.m. The front office staff refused to give us the room entry report as it would have the staff member’s name. Another employee accessed our room one time on Thursday morning, July 18th but reported that everything was already clean and did not return. During another meeting, with the manager and security, we were told that cleaning staff clock out at 5:00 p.m. Why is it that the manager doesn’t seem to know what time the employees are supposed to clock in or out?
After a week of the supposed investigation, the manager of guest services and lead security said that they are still investigating. We informed them that we would be leaving soon and were requesting a resolution before that time. We contacted CESTUR, (police for tourists in Dominican Republic). We filed a report. Though the resort staff claim that this has never happened before, we were made aware that only 2 years prior they encountered theft, and during the time that we were staying there that there were a few other reported thefts.
This resort is refusing to take responsibility for the theft that occurred in our room with no signs of forced entry. Clearly this is a crime committed by the staff at the hotel. It is now August 4th and We still have not heard anything from the resort or from the police.
We paid thousands of dollars for two families to stay at this resort for two weeks only to be robbed and become gravely ill from the terrible food served at the buffet. All eight of us suffered from nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. One of my children were ill for more than three days. We checked out early from the hotel as our family members were still sick from the food and because we no longer felt safe. This vacation turned into a nightmare on day three of fourteen. By now, I should have received some kind of resolution. This is no way to treat your patrons. I expect a response and compensation for my stolen valuables.

Robert and Johanna Viera
Phone: 1-951-529-7975
Phone: 1-951-897-2925
E-mail: robviera@yahoo.com
E-mail: jivx2@yahoo.com

Paid these people $299 to transfer an ownership and it’s been 3 months and no one will help us. We’re about to lose all our vacation time as well as points. I’ve asked to speak to a supervisor only to be told someone will call me back in 2 business days!!!!! We’re about to just give our package back to Wyndham and be done with the stress. I’m on my to the BBB site file a complaint next.

We checked into this on 8/2/19 and checked out on 8/3/19.  We could never have been more disappointed with a Days Inn. We walked into this room an the smell of mold was so overwhelming, we asked for a different room and we were told that it was the last room(154). If we had not been so exhausted from driving for 12 hours we would of left immediately.   We left the door open for at least 30 minutes to air it out. My Husband sprayed some of his cologne to try and help with the odor.  We laid down in the bed and it felt damp. The thin blanket was damp, the bed was made with a damp blanket. We had to remove it an get the throw blankets out of the truck. I woke up with a horrible headache and congestion, had to take a allergy pill. We tried to get a showered, the water was either cold or so hot it could of caused burns. I do believe there is a law regarding water temperature. So a cold shower is what we rinsed off quickly.  We also wore our flip flops in the shower due to the mold that was seen in the shower. I was shocked and disgusted to look around and saw the other mold that was easily noticeable. We went to leave the room an went to open the door and the door handle fell off! I am glad there was not a fire. This room is a health hazard. I have attached pictures of the mold. I can’t inmagine what would have happen if either of us had a breathing issue.
    We travel frequently and stay at a lot of Wyndham Hotels, this room gives a horrible impression of the hotel chain. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It should be reported to the health department.

Regretfully,

Tabitha Cook
Invoice #: 066-736411
Ps, I have more photos, it would not let me attach more.

Reservation dates, 8/1/19 thru 8/2/19. I requested a handicapped room and rooms next to each other and it was confirmed; upon arrival I discovered that I was put in a "hearing impaired" room. When I complained. I was told by manager, Bonnie Miller, that they would review phone message recording. Problem started upon arrival, though, as I had requested rooms together, long story. I was angry because my daughter's room was changed because her original room was dirty so they changed her room down the hall from my room. Couldn't change my room because it was a "handicapped room", which it wasn't. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because you created a hazard due to my issues with neuropathy in my feet. I don't know what the recorded message says when I called (2 times), but I did state my health and disabilities to Ariel. My daughter reserved the rooms, but I called after that to confirm rooms next to each other and a handicapped room. You people should be ashamed of yourself for the lousy customer service and the hazard you created for me!!! I plan on telling everyone of this awful experience. You are lucky that I didn't fall and hurt myself!!!!

Our stay here was incredibly bad! I was staying here for business and I usually book Days Inn Hotels in the various cities that I'm in, so I'm well aware that this is not meant to be a luxury hotel, however there were so many things that were wrong with this hotel that I was furious by the time I left.

- Key cards reset themselves several times and even when they did work it took multiple tries to actually get the door to open with the card.
- Our room was not cleaned one day. When I went to discuss it with the front desk, they told me that because our room had two entryways, and one of them was locked, they wouldn't go around to enter through the outside entry to clean the room. This might have been understandable if there would have been a sign or some kind of indication that this was a rule.
- At the time that I discussed defect the room wasn't clean I asked the clerk to at least give us clean towels. He told me he wouldn't be able to because he didn't have any access to them. After my refusal to leave until I had towels, he finally scrounged up a couple of tiny pool towels and told me that was the best he do.
- On our first night there, we went to sit in the hot tub, which is one of the main reasons I booked at this particular Hotel, and it would not work. When we went to discuss this with the front desk, they told us that it was broken, had been broken for a while, and that there was no intention to fix it.
- There were several carpet tacks that were sticking up at the transition between the carpet and the tile floor of the bathroom.
‐ Our room had a coffee maker, but no coffee packs. When we went to the front desk to get some, the clerk told us that he only had two left and they wouldn't be getting any in for the rest of our stay.
- On one of the days we went in to get breakfast. It was about 8:15, and breakfast ended at 9. There was very little in the dishes and no one was really tending to you feeling any of it.
- the guest laundry room was broken during the entire duration of our stay.

I looked at the photos of the Howard Johnson on Sandy in Portland Oregon, the rooms looked nice and clean. The room they gave me was something out of a nightmare, it was disgusting! There was already trash in the trash can spiderwebs all over it smelled like pee and there was what looked like nasty boogers on the wall! I talked to the assistant manager and she told me that there was nothing she could do but maybe send someone when they get there, I almost cried, I was not staying in what felt like a crack house. I only stayed long enough to book another room elsewhere. Of course my money was not refunded although what showed on the website was deceptive and definitely not what I got.

Not really sure how much control u have over this motel but its name was DAYS INN BY WINDHUM in Norcross GA. To begin with they would not let us check in til 300 PM and we had 3 small children with us and we arrived at 900am. Our door had a problem with the lock and we reported it but didbt get fixed....even told the cleaning lady and she did not close our door while we were gone so our room was left UNLOCKED for several hours. Another problem I have is that at check out we were charged a STAT TAX (I get that) we were also charged a GEORGIA tax..... now what is the difference? The hallway on the non smoking floor smelled horribly like smoke and the room a smelled even worse!!!!!!!! I have stayed at Wyndum hotels before but this one was aweful!!!!!! Just thought u would want to know since ur name was on it. Thank you

After my first night of a 3 night stay they arrived at 9am to do the housekeeping (I have a dog with me so they have to come everyday by their rules and my dog cannot be in the room), I was still asleep. I later spoke to the front desk to try to arrange a time frame in which they could come that would be convenient for both of us and they would not work with me AT ALL. Check out isn't untill 1100 and I'm staying 3 nights, so why am I being disturbed at 9am?

We are on a family vacation and booked 5 rooms at your Super 8 in Hays Kansas. We were late getting in after a long drive, front desk staff was very cranky. After checking in and getting to our room at around 11 PM, the guests in the room above us arrived and proceeded to party all night. After several calls to the front desk they were finally removed at 4 am. Needless to say we got no sleep. We fully expect our mo ry to be refunded for the lack of customer service and no sleep at your hotel.

Very rude customer service when I called the customer service center with a young lady names Jenna. Also when I checked in the first night I was taking my toddler son a shower and the tub was clogged , not only was this disgusting the back up water had a huge hair ball floating, I had to take my son out with a bath towel and wait for my husband to fix the problem , the tub was clogged with a bunch of hairs that clogged the water from going down the drain. I Called the front desk to be told that they would let house keeping know and said that they were new to the team, unacceptable... Didnt bother to accommodate with a different room or send someone to come fix the problem my husband had to fix the issue with a pen and fish it out with toilet paper. I have attached pictures and would like to receive a call back asap. The restroom also had black mold around the tub like it wasn't being cleaned , u can see in the pictures also.

I stayed @ Days Inn in Ashland Ky on Sunday 6/28/19. I now have BED BUG BITES! I AM FURIOUS!! I have never had bed bug bites before and never want it again!! It looks horrible and I am up all night itching! I am calling the Board of Health also!!

I arrived on the 29th of July, 2019 to your property located in Oklahoma City NW 39th Expressway. We booked into room 532. The curtains was held by a black hair clip. The bathroom was dirty and the tub looked terrible. The bathtub looked like the paint was peeling off and dirty. I requested to be moved to another room. I was told I had to wait until the next day. I was moved to room 438. I have never in my life had to stay in a roach infested place
The room smells like mildew, the carpet is old. The bathroom was even worst. The shower curtain looked as if it has never been changed. No water pressure to flush toilet. The refrigerator was dirty and had roaches inside. There where no working lamps inside the hotel room. I went to the office and made a complaint and nothing was taken care of. I woke up in the middle of the night to find a roach in the bed with me. Roaches crawling on the ceiling, walls and the carpet. I left on the 31st to go take of some errands. I thought when I arrived back that this nasty room that the room would have been at least cleaned. I had no clean sheets or towels. The trash can was still full
I had to go to the office and get towels and trash bags to take care this issue. I have pictures and videos of have disgusting this hotel rooms are. I went and made a complaint about the roach problem and nothing was down. I made a complaint about my room not been cleaned and nothing was done. I am going to take this issue father if nothing else is going to be taken care of. Now I'm sick from staying in your infested hotel. I have many more pics...

My cousin and his bride to be have worked with the staff at the wyndham new oreleans French quarter the weekend of April 16-20. They were promised blocks of rooms for their guests and I cannot stress how ridiculous the process of booking rooms has been. The entire staff that answers the phone and handles bookings are an absolute embarrassment to your company. There is no coordination, zero confirmations being sent, and complete miss management of the bookings. You should seriously consider reviewing the staff you have on hand at this hotel. I could have 7-10 individuals respond to the same issues we are all facing. If u care you will look into this.

Arrive to hotel on 7/26/19 The was not ready had to wait a half hour to go in to room from a long 13 hour drive. When I into the room it a bad smell. The blankets was dirty stains the bathroom had cracks in the shower walls and the tub have a big rust stain. The pool had rust covers at the bottom of the pool. The are supposed to be white not brown had no chlorine in the pool. The smell of marijuana every outside the hotel. I left the hotel because of the SMELLY room and halfway. This hotel was the worst I ever been in. Your hotel need a huge up grade ghetto and run down. Awful Awful Awful. Worse hotel ever can not be rated to Awful. And couldn't stay left the same day. Because I was amazed how much this hotel was run down.

Stayed in Niagara Falls 7/24/19-7/7/27/19. Towel rack was digisting. I had to hang my washcloth on a hanger. Joshua, the front desk supervisor states he couldn't take anything off my stay because I paid
In full online. The look on his face was a look of disbelief and that he would have maintenance take care of it right away. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but after paying $547.19 for 3 nights, I thought something should have been taken off for the inconvenience. Please call me at 203-525-8917 and I will explain further. Confirmation number was 8110753100926.I would appreciate s response to my complaint.This is my third year staying at this hotel, and I never experienced anything like that. The address was 333 Rainbow Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY
Thank you.
Trena Reeves

LaQuinta in Reno Nevada is a CESSPOOL OF FILTH AND EXCREMENT AND THE CITY KNOWS AND DOES NOT CARE. LaQuinta KNOW''S AND DOES NOT CARE. OUR DOG WAS POISONED DURING OUR STAY ON JULY 12, 2019. WE LEFT THE FOLLOWING MORNING WITH A DOG COVERED IN BLISTERS, RED RASHING AND BOILD FROM HEAD TO TWO, VOMITING ALL NIGHT AND ALL THE WAY HOME UNTIL WE GOT HER TO EMERGENCY WHERE THE VET TOLD US THAT SHE HAD BEEN EXPOSED TO TOXIC CHEMICALS. OUR VACATION WAS RUINED AND WE THOUGHT OUR DOG WAS GOING TO DIE. I CALLED LA QUINTA, I CALLED WYNDHAM CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WROTE AND CALLED THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN RENO NV AND NOW I'M CONTACTING A LAWYER AND THE MEDIA BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A CRAP. I TOOK PICTURES AND VIDEO'S OF THE FILTHY, FILTHY CONDITIONS, STAINED CARPET, STAINED CHAIRS, URINE ON THE FLOOR, DIRTY CLOTHES IN THE CLOSET, MOLD IN THE TILES, RIPPED & STAINED CURTAINS, DRIP STAINS ON THE TELEPHONE AND CRADLE, FILTHY DIRTY AIR CONDITIONING VENT, LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF DUST ON THE HEADBOARD OF BOTH BEDS, ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS, DANGEROUS TO HUMANS AND PETS, CARPETS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN STEAM CLEANED AND PARVO LIVES IN CARPETS FOR NONE MONTHS AND IS DEADLY TO DOGS AND WE THOUGHT OUR DOG WAS DYING. I AM SO ANGRY AT THE STATE OF NEVADA FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB AND I AM ANGRY THAT THE OWNER OF THIS LA QUINTA FOR ALLOWING THE PUBLIC HEALTH TO BE PUT AT RISK. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I AM CONTACTING THE MEDIA AND A LAWYER.

I was overcharged for my stay at the La Quinta at North Myrtle Beach. My refunded still has not been refunded on my card and because of this I was charged overdraft fees from my bank. Sean Douglas the general manager is not calling me back nor giving me updates on anything. Very poor customer service. I’m contacting corporate now.

Got double queen room booked online for July 19 20 and 21. Called back talked to Forrest and got second room with 1 queen then was charged twice, the second time more even though I was told I would get a discount for both. Then was charged 100 on the 23rd. Seriously!!! 3 separate charges totalling almost 500.
Someone needs to fix this, there os no reason for me to pay this much because my credit card was on file!!!

I’m staying at the Days inn in Lubbock Texas 6025 Avenue A
Lubbock, Texas
The date is July 30, 2019 time is 1:16pm.
This is completely ridiculous and outrageous here! It’s already 1:16 and still no customer service for my room! On top of that the room has terrible water pressure and toilet hardly flushes. I don’t even have a working telephone here. I have to go to front which I have twice now on status of getting room service. The service here is terrible and I truly hope I don’t ever have to stay here again. As a guest I should not have to wait this long for some god damn room service!

We are at a Wyndham Travelodge in Strasburg, Virginia. "Breakfast " is included. Breakfast supplied is 3 sorts of sweet pastries and a couple of packets of oatmeal with tea and coffee. Nowhere dues this constitute a continental breakfast. No cereal, no toast, no waffles, no yoghurt. Pathetic. Also no way to make any high drinks in the room. ..no hot drink cups or tea/coffee. Not impressed

My brothers and I booked 3 separate rooms at your Reno La Quinta hotel this past week-end. It was rated 3 stars and the pictures on the website indicated that the rooms were in good condition. However, the facility was no where near even 2 stars! The outside physical plant was poorly maintained. The grounds were dirty, with trash littering the outdoor hallways. The pool was not in working order and looked dirty (not something you would expect in the summer heat of Reno.) The outside doors of most rooms were dented and the paint was cracked and chipping off in many places. The hotel office was ok but the countertops were marred and looked dirty. The staff was, for the most part friendly, however, we were told that the HVAC units in each room were being rehabbed. They told us that someone might be entering our rooms to work on the units, possibly while we were not there and that they did not have to inform us of this fact, should it occur. We informed the staff that under no circumstance was anyone to enter our rooms while we were checked in. Inside, the furniture was o.k. And the beds were clean and quite comfortable, but the bathrooms were old, rundown, and full of mildew and mold, especially in the tub. Th price of the hotel with taxes was a little over $100.00 and certainly the condition of this hotel did not warrant this price or the 3 star rating. Had I known I could have attached pictures to this complaint, I would have taken some. We hope you are able to inspect this property and remedy these issues before someone else is fooled by the rating and internet pictures.

IF PEOPLE READ REVIEWS BEFORE STAYING HERE. THIS PLACE WOULD NO EXSIT. CHECKED IN ARRIVED BACK AT THIS PLACE AT 2:10 VEHICLE WAS TOWED WITH STICKER IN CAR. FULL OF BELONGINGS AT 2:50AM. COSTING 245:00. STAYED HERE A WEEK AGO AND WAS NEVER GIVEN A PASS AT ALL. THE MGT IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND FRINT DESK IS RUDE. I WILL HAVE AN ATTORNEY INVOLVED. NOW I HAVE MO MONEY AND NO WHERE TO GO. I WILL BE STANDIND ST YOUR INTERENCR LETTING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT THIS TREATMENT WITH THIS SIGN.

On 7/26/2019 and 7/27/2019 I rented a room at Travlelodge in Yuba City, CA. The staff were all very nice and I was pleased at the cleanliness of the room. I was in room 246 the last room on the 2nd floor near the pool. The first night between 1am and about 4:30 am I was woken up with doors opening and closing and people walking up and down the hall. There was no talking or yelling so I didnt feel like I could really complain. Today was really hot and I was looking forward to enjoying the pool but it was quite crowded so I thought I would wait until it was a bit less busy. Unfortunately the pool closed at 10pm and as I was outside I observed the same people that had been in the pool all day get into at least 3 cars and leave saying goodby to various people. One person who had a puppy, not on a leash, let that puppy jump on my 9 month old daughter on thier way out of the pool area. My baby was not hurt thank God just very scared. I do not believe the staff here is aware of this problem and I have no complaints with them at all. Somebody needs to know just the same.

Got a room at the Baymont at 7330 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, Florida. Upon checking in I unloaded and then left immediately returning to the room at approximately 10pm. Upon entering the room you could smell moldy smell. Upon taking a shower, I noticed several areas of mold. As soon as I laid down in the bed I felt as if something was crawling on me and making me itch severely to the point that I left the room and slept in my car in the parking lot until I got my stuff and checked out at 6am. I always thought highly of Baymont but upon renting this room my thought has drastically changed. Needless to say I should have saved my $160 and just slept in my car cause this room wasn't worth $5.

Days Inn at Redondo Beach in Torrance, CA, must have been a great hotel back in the day. The place is filthy now! I slept in my clothes because of how dirty the room was. Black dust bloomers hanging from the bathroom exhaust fan, mold, lights out, foul odor, rust. The place needs to be overhauled! Feel free to call me for more details 262-989-7858. You are better than the hotel represented!

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?