Wyndham Hotels Customer Service

Contact Wyndham Hotels Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-466-1589

The Wyndham Hotel and Resort is one of the largest hospitality chains in the world. Within 100 countries there are several hotel brands operating within the Wyndham Corporation. There are over 8000 hotels and revenues in 2013 were reported as US 5billion. In 2007 there were over 33,000 employees with the company. It is publicly traded on NYSE:WYN.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-800-466-1589.  You may also contact CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054. The corporate phone number is 973-753-6000. You may also contact Club Wyndham at 1-800-251-8736. Find Guest Support here.

Club Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Trip Rewards, Dolce Hotels & resorts, Wyndham Grand are part of the chain offerings. AARP savings, Bed&Breakfast plans and a recent US World and News Magazine #1 in Travel Rewards are noteworthy. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Wyndham Hotels Contact Information

• Wyndham Hotels headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-466-1589

A-

9am-6pm EST, Monday to Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Wyndham Hotels Complaints

Hotel booked the wrong day and they tried to make us believe it was our fault. No apology’s No discount on the package room etc. Nothing. We had to stay in a non jacuzzi suit because all the rooms were full (despite our reservation). Trying to make the best of it. I said (to front desk) I guess we will have to just use the hot tub in the water park …….. which apparently was closed. Maybe they could have mentioned that…. Sent two emails in and never had any response.

I would like a response please. \

Wifi at Wyndham Grande Cancun is absolutely horrible... Please. Invest in a full wifi system. I know many cannot possibly be here and work... That will prohibit my (and any business person's) travel here... We don't stop having responsibilities and duties when we travel... Thank you.

During our stay at La Quinta St. Augustine on Nov. 26th, we were unhappy with the cleanliness of the room, the poor Wi-Fi, the lack of room and overcrowding at breakfast and the poor value for the cost.
Our comparison was staying at a La Quinta in Morgantown, WV, where everything was very good.

Stephen Zamon

I had booked a room for three nights (for Military duty and travel) at the Baymont by Wyndham in Prattville, Alabama. My main concern and complaint is that I did not feel my room was properly cleaned and or checked by a supervisor to clear this room for rent. As a matter of fact, the cleanliness of the room was gross and very disgusting. Going around the room I found garbage left in the trashcan, dirt and debris surrounding the bed, leading to the under the sink showing that this room was not vacuumed. The Coffee maker dispensing container was just left out on the countertop (heavily stained), one of my end table lamp lightbulb was out (unable to use lamp), the wash cloths were not properly stalked, toilet paper was used and not replaced, and in the bathroom, the floor had droplets of urine, and very visible amounts of pubic hair surrounding the toilet bowl. On top of all that, when lifting the seat cover there were stains and leftover backsplashes of fecal matter on the bottom of the seat to include a smear of fecal matter on the rim. The bottom of the toilet bowl also had dried up urine stains leaking down towards the floor.
I had vocalized my concerns to Front Desk Agent in which she had tried to accommodate. She showed me three additional rooms which were at or about the same stature. My room to recap was room 119. Then Front Desk agent showed me 219, which was better but I just didn't feel comfortable. So, we tried viewing two more rooms together and that was my breaking point. One of the rooms again had hair and dried urine droplets on the ground, and the other room had again fecal matter under the seat. I truly believe this needs to be addressed. I ended up checking out immediately (total of less than 45 minutes on compound) because I just did not feel comfortable to lay my head down on the bed. It would not have been a peaceful and comfortable night.
Front desk agent Lashonda stated to me that she understood why I did not feel comfortable and said that she will place a note in my file stating that "guest did not stay due to cleanliness of rooms". She also stated to me that she will let the Manager (Tamara Marshall) of this property know my complaints and advised me that I should receive a call tomorrow 11/30/2022 to get a refund of my upfront payment of all three nights. She also mentioned that it would take approximately 3-5 business days to have the money back in my bank account.
For reference, I have attached a number of photos of my room 119. My recommendation would be to retrain housekeepers of proper hygiene and cleanliness before renting a room to a guest of your establishment.

I have approximately 20 photos but this site only allowed me to upload more.

I called the front desk from my room to make additional reservations. The clerk said they could not do it because it was 5am??? It was actually 5:36am, why would this matter? The hotel environment is unclean, rugs stained, front desk is completely unhelpful. Thanks

86696EE000805
For the amount that we paid for 2 nights was absolutely not worth it. We will never stay again. When we got there we had to wait 10-15 for someone to come to the counter to check us in. No coffee in the room and 1 bottle of shampoo. The carpet had burn marks in it and the plaster in the bathroom was falling off. The microwave was old and not in great shape. They didn’t waste anytime to charge my card or we would have left. I will be placing a bad I will be filing a formal complaint to the BBB.

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022, I went in person to the Day’s Inn in 5135 University Parkway, Natchitoches, LA, 71457 (Phone Number 318-352-0783), in order to ask about prices, and reserve a room for the following week. I was scheduled for surgery for Wednesday, November 9, 2022, and wanted a play to stay in order to scrub up the night before and the morning of surgery, which was scheduled at 6 am.
I made arrangements with the manager, named Rachel, and paid with my Barclaycard, ending in 0110.
A few days later, I noticed that the card had already been charged $78.85
While making preparations for my trip, I called Day’s Inn several times asking about my reservation. The night clerk, a handicapped man in his 50’s, seemed to know nothing about the reservation, or how to use the computer.
Later on, I spoke with a clerk named Erin, who also could not find the reservation, but assured me that she had fixed the problem.
Erin gave me the confirmation number 83596EE001268.
When we arrived at the motel that evening of Tuesday, November 8, the night clerk could not find any record of our reservation. After my husband and I waited in the lobby for about 20 minutes, he finally found us a room.
The room was located on the dark side of the motel, facing the freeway.
Upon entering the room, the first thing I did was check the bathroom. There were small roaches in every crack and crevice.
We went to the night clerk to ask for a different room, and this time received a cleaner room that was on the bright side of the compound, and the bathroom was not full of bugs and roaches.
However, I still have been charged twice for one stay. The first charge was for $78.85, and the second charge was for $85.80.
I would like this dispute to be settled as soon as possible.
Thank-you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Yours truly,
Tish Comby OLIVIEIRI

Howard Johnson Staunton VA
Disgusting gross mess! Pot "roach" in room, place generally torn up looking, lamps dirty with shades tipped back, hallway torn up looking... mostly upset finding the pot roach, tells me how poorly housekeeping is doing, no way can I trust the bed sheets ate clean. If not tired and hurting I would have left!

Is there new ownership yet at the Valley Fair Travelodge Shakopee MN. About 3 months ago the location was raided with 9 squad cars with search warrant on owner for COVID fraud of funds. I won't let visiting family stay til new ownership.

We have stayed at this hotel at this location for a few years now. We were there this past weekend (11/11-11/12). We were going to stay thru the 13th however, my husband woke up to a bed bug on his neck. When I went downstairs to speak to management I was told there is no one from management at night. Then I was told they couldn't put us in another room due to the hotel fully booked. I told them we will leave and wanted to know what they would do as far as compensation and again was told they are no authorized to refund or compensation, but I could leave my information and they would report to management In the morning. I left pictures and the bed bug in a cup for them to show management as proof. When my husband called them the next day he was given the run around and then someone finally spoke to him very angry questioning, what time we checked in, how long was our stay and why did we wait to report it in the morning. My husband explained that we reported it when it happened, which was at 1:20am. He gave my husband attitude and said he had to do an investigation and call us back. We waited the whole say Sunday (11/13) and no phone call from them. When I called I was told management had left for the day. Now we roll into Monday (11/14) and my husband call multiple times and they did not pick. I believe they were avoiding him because I don't see a hotel not picking up their business phone all day long. They did charge our credit card and still have our $50 incidental hold. They didn't even have the decency to call us even if just to say they weren't going to acknowledge the situation. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.
Wyndham airport bwi location

I received a call from your sales department wanting to book an adult-only excursion that included some additional packages for entertainment. I listened to the list and asked a few questions. I was definitely interested and I get it, this is off-season for those locations and this is a great opportunity to fill the rooms and possibly upsale membership. I didn't get the name of the agent but when I informed them I would need to discuss it with my husband her charm turned into the hard sale tactic. I expected that was coming, but I didn't appreciate her informing me she understood my situation and knows I know my husband's schedule. It rubbed me the wrong way. My husband was in a car accident in September due to someone texting and driving. He is now paralyzed from the waist down. NO. she doesn't understand my situation at all. I hung up after that but called back because I wanted to talk to a supervisor. The agent that picked up the phone, refused to transfer me anywhere. She kept informing she works remotely. I work in management in a call center. Working remotely, you still are logged into a queue and have access to other queues. She then suggested that she take the complaint and pass it on to the complaint department which led me to ask to be transferred to that department. She out and out refused that.

I am appalled by the customer service that I have experienced. We are new members and considering growing our membership but if this is the customer service I can't imagine we will invest more into this company.

I worked at the Wyndham in elmsford ny I had the worst experience working there the supervisor stole my money and AirPods the manager did nothing to help. I still trying to get the supervisor locked up for this. They retaliated against me then terminated me. Her is my story

Brandon the clerk exceptionally rude. Cancelled our reservation when we got there though when I called Nov. 1 for our nov5 stay, confirmed that although it is not accessible because husband is disabled will be on the bottom floor where ourfamily dog can stay with us . If not family dog but service dog can stay in upper rooms. On Nov. 5 after a 5 hour trip to Ottawa, told no ho we cancelled reservation that was confirmed Oct. 29 when it was booked. It was busiest weekend in Ottawa Gatineau for preparation of remembrance day and army run. All hotels booked. Didnt even offer to help us. Said too bad your dog needs to be on first floor. We don't have any. I beg, my husband who is a federal, diplomat servant for Environment Canada and had a brain aneurysm last year and because it is a freak stroke like, can not walk and half body paralyzed, can't speak. Brandon had no compassion that we were left in thedark to a city 5 hours away from our home. Anyway to make matters worse, other clients offered to trade rooms with us as he was put on the 1st floor and allergic to dogs with the same room type. But Brandon said no, we gave that room to someone else when she refused to talk to me this morning and didn't respond to my email. Atv10:30 am I was at the 401 driving, half way to Ottawa and I don't have data. I don't have a blue tooth and told him I'm driving but he kept calling I did not pick up because of safety reasons. No texting or talking on phone. And last minute!!!!

Yes my sister booked two nights for me at super eight in Preston burg KY and the room I was staying in had nials sticking up from carpet strip didn't see it cut my toe bad had have yet us shot I told manager I mean I was hoping to resolve or issue but they seem not to take it serious

I booked at the Baymont by Wyndham, Lubbock for Oct. 28-30. My first room smelled heavily of cigarette smoke, there were no light bulbs in the lamps, no toilet paper and the toilet was clogged with a white cloudy tint and black specks. There were no blankets only one thin stained sheet. Holes in the walls that looked like they were punched through. I asked for a new room and similarly there were no light bulbs and strong smell of marijuana. The bath tub looked like it had been burned, walls were filthy and the door frame looked as if it had been broken into with a crowbar. There were also no blankets in this room. In the lobby the worker had multiple men hanging around, one smoking one of the plastic tipped skinny cigars. I was very uncomfortable as a woman traveling alone. As I waited in the parking lot trying to figure out what to do I watched the cleaning lady go in and out of several rooms with her Cart while smoking! I was so terrified of staying over night that i ended up finding another hotel. I still have to go return the key and I’m hesitant to even do that. Something needs to be done about this place as the advertising when booking is not even close to accurate. The building is not even the same color. The pictures the use must be from decades ago. This experience has ruined the weekend i had planned visiting my daughter at Tech and i have had to cut my trip short because of it. I have never in my life made a complaint like this but i truly feel this place is dangerous and people should know not to book here.

Room 318 was filthy. Carpet badly stained. Old food in refer. Micro was dirty. Got a replacement room 201 which had fewer stains on carpet and couch.

Men yelling this morning about a guy who wasn't supposed to be in motel cause he was a felon and had pulled a gun on a guy last night. People yelling to call police.

We should have been paid to spend night.

A staff member working front desk and how I was treated this evening after my second night here. Unprofessional and very rude. Needs to be sent to customer service class. Not happy at all.

I stayed at Days Inn by Wyndham Hotels in Hot Springs, AR the 21- 23. I left as soon as I found cockroaches, and I have footage of the cockroaches. The internet was also too weak to connect to and the TV did not work. I would like a full refund as this was a health hazard.

we went to a presentation a few months ago and purchased the package.We were told we could start using it right away so in a day we tried booking a hotel and it did not show we had points. So I called and was told that we had to pay like $ 1300.00 before using them.Well I tried to get in touch with the gentleman that sold it to me but the number he had given me was incorrect. So my wife called the lady that set up the financing and she text back and said she was with a customer she would get back with me as soon as she could. Never heard from her so I finally got in touch with a man named Jorg Peja by this time it has been two weeks and he tells me it is to late to cancel.Now they call a few months later telling me they are taking me to court for stop payment on the plan and I spoke with my bank and it was not on my end.So I called back and the lady read the numbers off of the credit card that was used and turns out they pit in the wrong number.So this entire transaction has been a big mess.I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO TAKE CHARGE AND CANCEL THIS AS WE TRIED TO DO IN THE LIMITED TIMEIN WHICH WE WERE GIVEN THE RUNAROUND UNTIL IT WAS OBVIOUSLY TO LATE. SINCERELY
MR.ROGER ROZEK

We come to Fort Walton twice a year with a group of 14, today since 6 am we have had no hot water! They allow they are working on it. It is now 7 pm we were not able to shower to go out and eat. No solution other than to wait for morning or take a cold shower! I pay for a room to sleep in and to take a hot shower. This is unacceptable!!! I can guarantee that Wyndham has lost all of our business hotels and credit card.

To the managent,

I'm waiting for my friend Andrew Cinco with reservations here in Bsymont by wyndham the lady in the counter is MEAN in just asking to go to restroom because my two kids 8 and11 yo girls need to urinate. She said no bathroom in a very bad way. Please take care( reprimand )this lady. If my kid gets urinary tract infection. We will have a problem
Sincerely
Dr Frank Duka

I booked a two nights stay on 2nd and 3rd October at the Super8 by Wyndham at the Falls, Niagara Falls, for myself and my partner. We are travelling in Canada from England and Niagara Falls was to be the highlight of our 6 month trip across Canada. The price was very reasonable and the photos and reviews were all positive and we were happy to book our break. However our experience was not a good one. The first room we were given (by the friendly and welcoming Denis) had not been cleaned properly - the floors were dirty and the pillowcases were also dirty. Denis gave us another room which was cleaner although the carpet still didn't appear completely clean but we didn't want to have to move a third time, so accepted it. We were very tired after travelling all day so went to bed early in order to be able to enjoy our next full day at the Falls, however we were woken at midnight be the most awful, loud noise which was definitively coming from within the building and seemed to be from above our room, which was on the second floor. I had to get dressed to go to reception where the very helpful night staff (I can't remember his name) found us a quiet, clean room. We were exhausted the next day because of our interrupted sleep and were nervous about whether something would wake us up in our 'new' room that night. Thankfully we had a good night's sleep as we were leaving the next morning and had a long day of travelling ahead of us. I cannot fault the staff at the hotel as they were very helpful and considerate and everything else about the hotel was fine, considering the price we paid, however I feel obliged to make this complaint as it marred our trip to Niagara Falls and an otherwise exceptional holiday in Canada.
I look forward to your response,
Many thanks
Sarah Bender

I recently booked a stay at one of your hotels. It is located at 1606 Central Avenue, Albany NY 12205.As a retired touring musician I have stayed in many hotels around the world. This hotel is by far the worst hotel I have stayed at in my entire life. It is a hell . Absolutely filthy and smelly using pictures from when it was new. I have included pictures I took of my actual room. I will never stay at one of your hotels again. The best advice, burn this one to the ground. I have more pictures than I am permitted to upload.

-The desk clerk was not friendly, very hard to understand
-The entire building had an overwhelming smell of cleaning fluids mixed with perfume
-Our room was an extremely long walk up many sets of steps and no elevator available
-Outside our room, over the door, had obviously been a leak, repainted, and could see black that appeared to be mold
-No smoke detector and bare electrical wires sticking out
-I tried to call the front desk, room phone would not connect, walked all the way back to front desk, clerk said he would replace so we went to dinner
-When we came back the detector was still not connected, phone still did not connect, again walked all the back to the desk, clerk refused to connect
-I then went across the road, booked a room at the Wyndam Super 8,
-When I came back to the Ramada the clerk refused a refund and told me I would have to come back at 10:00 AM the next day which I could not do as we were traveling.

I came into San Jose airport. My reservation was at the Wyndham garden inn San Jose airport. I called and called to be picked up, and no one ever answered the phone. I called the reservation line to see if I could get some movement on this issue. They could not have cared less. So I called Uber rideshare and $25 later I got here. This is supposed to be a three-star hotel. It's nothing more than an old motel with a fancy lobby. The outdoor lobby they have glued to the concrete is torn and tattered. The general condition of this facility is just old and run down. I could have stayed at a lesser brand hotel paid less money and gotten the same poor service and lackluster facility.

We booked room days ahead of time. We didn't check in until 10 that evening. There was 3 other people ahead of us. The front desk lady let us all stand in line about half hour while she went outside and did who knows what. After her running around hotel she came back to front desk. I asked what hold up was. She said no rooms open that they were being cleaned. This is q0 at night. Why did we have to wait on room to be cleaned this late. We were tired and wanted to sleep. We did not get room We booked because we got tired of waiting. We settled for room with one bed instead. The laundry was shut down so couldn't wash our clothes. Nobody in restaurant to serve anybody. That was closed. There were people in line waiting from front desk all way back into restaurant. This is ridiculous. I have pictures to prove all this. I will be filing complaint with bbb as well. I would like to know how your going 2 accommodate us for our stay. I've stayed at this motel many times when it was Sheraton. It was 3.5 star hotel and they had everything top notch. It's now wydahm and I wouldn't even make it 2 star hotel. It was dirty and run down.

Below is a copy of the email I sent to the Manager at the Cornwall location on Wed Set 14 regarding my parents stay on Mon Sep 12. I have not heard back.
My 83 year old parent stayed there on their way home from the east coast. They stayed in Rm 119. There were a few issues that my mom mentioned at the front desk but I wanted to be sure the manager was advised. There were no cups in the room for the coffee. My mom had to get out of her pajamas to go to the desk to get them because the phone in the room wasn't plugged in and they couldn't find a jack to plug it in. The coffee maker was dirty. Toilet paper wasn't on the roll. It was sitting on the back of the toilet. The toilet seat was very loose. The bathroom door won't open wide because it hit the toilet. Not sure why this happened. They spent the night there on the way down east 6 weeks earlier (for less money) and had no issues then. Very disappointing end to their holiday. Thought you should know.
Not sure what you can do about it. I'd like to hear back, please.
Sharon Millar
My parents are Len and Jean Richard

Horrible customer service. Tried to contact Wyndham rewards several times over deposits never returned by super 8, never get a reply

To Whom It May Concern:
I stayed at the Ramada West Atlantic City hotel from 9/9-9/11. During that stay, I was told the location does not comply with ADA requirements or NJ State Law as it relates to person with disability.

Upon speaking with Wydham corporate customer service, I was told Wydham allows its franchisees to make their own rules that contradict federal and state laws. I am surprised by this and have filed a police report and civil rights report in New Jersey but was hoping to get some assistance resolving this situation.

When I checked in, I had my trained service animal with me. He is a dog that is task trained to assist with a medical condition covered by the ADA.

At the time of checkin, no one mentioned the animal, which was wearing a service animal vest at the time.

When I returned to my room the following day, the key card did not work. I went to the front desk and was told I had been intentionally locked out (rather than calling or leaving a note) because I had not paid a pet fee.

I said the animal was absolutely not a pet, was a task trained service animal. I told them more details than I should have needed to.

I was told I needed an animal ID card (which you can purchase online for as cheap as $4, and requires no documentation to obtain) - which is NOT accurate. No establishment can put such a rule in place and it is also not the type of card that people with legitimate animals necessarily carry.

I did bring him a copy of the document I use for airlines - it:
States the animal is a service animal
Shows who the vet is
Shows that all vaccines are current
Shows the name and contact information of the trainer
Swears to the animal has never shown agression
Swears the animal is trained to behave a public place

This should have been BEYOND sufficient, but I was still charged a PET IN ROOM fee.
I was also LOCKED OUT of my room before this charge was assessed.

The customer service department of Wydham attempted to contact this hotel who still refused to acknowledge the service animal during my stay.

The following day, the Egg Harbor Township police confirmed the hotel was in violation of New Jersey State law and interfering with a disabled person possessing a service animal and also violation of ADA.

I would appreciate someone getting back to me regarding this. I did file a complaint by phone and was told someone would reach out within 7 days but was supposed to have been escalated higher with a sooner (unspecified) contact time. I was not very confident in this conversation as the employees seemed to be in a different country and were unable to do anything when contacting the hotel by phone.

The entire experience was very upsetting, disrupted my weekend to report this behavior. The aggression of the staff member made me feel uncomfortable leaving my room. I was also unable to have the complimentary breakfast. Finally, this location also had syringes in the grass areas around the hotel which just seem like they should have a requirement to keep free of that type of trash.

I stayed in the most disgusting Super 8/Wyndham hotel I’ve ever located in Melrose, MN. They need to clean up the bathroom in 106, bleach or buy new towels & serve a breakfast as advertised! The hotel manager/owner? Stayed that a customer complained about Covid concerns with the hot breakfast so the manager discontinued the breakfast for other customers altogether! What a huge disappointment!

I had a reservation on Friday, Sept. 9, 2022. It took 45 min to check in and when we walked down the dimly lit halls thru filth and opened our guest room; I knew we had made a huge mistake. The guest room had 1 light bulb, the furniture was so soiled that you could not sit on it and the bathroom was nasty. There were cuts in the wall that looked like a knife had attacked it and the side table and other table had gashes in them as well as missing drawers. The carpet was nasty with residual hair and dust. Days and days of non-care. We immediately went to the front desk and reported this. The attendant did not attempt to correct the issue and we advised that we would be staying. The attendant reversed the $50.00 hold on the credit card; but I asked for a full refund. She stated that I would have to call the number that I had made the reservation thru. I was not aware that I had not made reservation at the site phone until then. I have been calling for 8 days now with no resolve. The reservation # R3679293894. Rachel the manager is very uninterested and will not return calls.

I

I’m staying at the days inn in Pinole Barkley and my wallet was taken by a team member I asked the manager Brenda Calias to look at the camera and she is refusing to help me I need my wallet as it has all my personal info and debt cards

I made my monthly payment to Wyndham on Friday August 26th in the amount of $76.47. I even received an email that was confirmation of receiving my payment. However, I keep getting emails saying my payment is due. No one ever answers the phone number at 888-739-4022, Therefore there service is absolutely terrible!!

I am currently staying at LA Quinta in Northglenn (Denver), Colorado. I have my two labradors with me, we were all day in a competition and on return to the room I noticed their special food as well as their seizure medication is gone from the room. After looking in my things I noticed that my Airpods are also missing along with an USB charging cable. I tried to speak with the manager and although she was on the phone with the front desk she refused to speak with me. I made a police report but would also like to make you aware of the poor service in this location. I've been a La Quinta and Wyndham customer for years and spent thousand of dollars at your locations, if this the way your loyal customers are rewarded? Disappointed without words!

My stay was business related. I chose this hotel it had a very nice lake view and it had four stars on Google. I reviewed some photos and it all seemed to be OK for the area. I checked in and the lobby was very nice although it did have a certain smell to it. I went to my room and was completely disappointed. I was just flabbergasted at the way the room smelled. I was delayed for over 24 hours due to my flight and I had a lot of emails to take care of so I logged into my computer and worked for about two hours before I left to get something to eat. I then returned and went to the front desk and asked if I can switch my room.
The front desk personnel was extremely rude and asked why I waited so long to voice my concerns and complaints to the front desk and ask if I can switch my rooms? I as a consumer in a business traveler who has stayed at many hotels have never heard this?
I was very taken back and advised the hotel staff that I felt unsafe on the first floor as a woman with a broken door and I will post pictures. The front desk personnel proceeded to tell me that I should’ve let them know as soon as I got there so they can fix the door?? The door is broken if your hotel staff is cleaning it they should examine that and it should’ve been fixed prior to somebody being placed in that room?? She then gave me dryer sheets so I can place in my wall AC so the room wouldn’t smell as bad.
I waited for about seven or eight minutes she said she was fully booked and I said it’s fine I’m just gonna stay one night anyways. I had the reservation for three nights but I was not going to stay there more than one night.
(please note I would’ve left that night had I not been in the middle of nowhere, there is not even street lights at night and the closest city is about an hour away)
The rooms were extremely outdated and disgusting! When I mean disgusting I mean filthy dirty. I will post pictures. The carpets had stains all over them. The toilet seem to have some sort of animal inside of it. The door seemed as though if they try to break in before nobody fixed it. The curtains were extremely disgustingly dirty like if they haven’t been washed in years. There was A previous guest clothing stickers on the mirror!
The only thing that I have nice to say about this place is the fact that it has a Lakeview.
Please do not be fooled by these five stars reviews! I would not stay in this place even if they paid me.

After our recent stay at Wyndham Garden Hotel in Greensboro NC, a $250 smoking charge appeared on our bank statement. My husband nor I smoke or have ever smoked. I was unable to reach a manage at the hotel initially so I called Wyndham customer service. I was told that there is mothing they can do for a smoking policy fee at the individual hotels. It was up to the facility manager’s discretion. I also made her aware of similar complaints that I u fortunately read i to after our stay. So in other words. Wyndham corporate Is allowing their hotel managers to steal money from innocent people. I did finally reach a hotel manager, Mo, who after telling me a team of people confer regarding smoke smell in rooms, I assured him over and over that WE DO NOT SMOKE. WE NEVER HAVE. I also relayed to him that in addition to doing the smoking rounds and charging people unnecessarily, they should concentrate on how clean and kept the hotel is. Not a great place to stay. Will never book a Wyndham hotel again.

I stayed at the LaQuinta in Amarillo Tx on August 23 it was the worst I have ever seen. You couldn’t take a shower or bath cause bathtub was nasty. In order to get ice you had to go up to 2nd floor cause the one on 1st floor was not working. The washer & dryers on both floors not working. The next morning for breakfast the waffle irons quit working, food all over the floor,no eggs very little food at all.

Property was dirty, in bad repair, broken glass in doors taped, house phone was sticky and dirty. The biggest problem was the pool was in the section we stayed in and there was so much chlorine smell in the room we couldn't breathe, my daughter and myself are both asmatic. Eyes burned smell stayed in our nostrils for 45 min after we left the property. Sheets and bedspread stained. Would not process a refund in fact we paid 196.00 for this dump. Read the website all comments are the same. I have also made a complaint to booking.com and local Department of Health and disputed the charge on my credit card.

My booking at the Days inn in Sherman texas on Saturday August6-7th was horrible. I want my money refunded& I will unlikely ever book through your site unless otherwise convinced by the issue being rectified. The motel was disgusting! Someone the up on the stairs, we notified the manager& they did NOTHING about it. It was still there the next day. Also..
The carpets were soiled& there were roaches! I'm terrified we may have brought some home. We DO NOT HAVEROACHES IN OUR HOME! Then there is false advertising. We had looked forward to going swimming but the pool was empty of water but not leaves trash& dirt.. It totally put a damper on our trip!I have pictures to back up what I'm saying. Myranda Youngblood& David James

The Travel Lodge in Williamsburg VA stated that it has a pool. My wife chose this location for the pool After we had checked in I when to the front desk and they said the pool was never open. My wife that we would never visit a Travel Lodge again.

Booked hotel based on pictures and high point value of 15000 point. I had to purchase 1000 extra because I was short on points.This hotel is maybe worth 7500 at most. Old hotel reminded me of motel. Pool was not running and room was supposed to be smoke free. It smelled so bad of smoke of some kind. And had burn marks on night stand. Found food on floor that was not cleaned up. Room was supposed to have coffee maker. All it had was cups and was missing glass or plastic coffee bowl if was supposed to have one. Room was for 4 adults and had one little bottle of shampoo and a bar of hand and body soap. This was a party hotel with people up outside being loud till after 3:30 in morning. We did try to get a room at the comfort inn next door upon seeing this hotel but it was booked. Not what to expect from a Wyndham hotel and defiantly not worth 15000 rewards points! I would like to get 1/ 2 or all my points refunded to me. Please call if anymore questions . Please do better wyndham. I am club Wyndham club member and was very dissatisfied. Wish i would have taken photos!!!!

I wrote complaint and they have not email me back.

Issues overcharged
Pool is out of order. False advertising
Smoking rules don't obey
Poor customer service
No final bill
Smelly rooms
People yell all night no consequences

I contacted the Travelodge wyndham hotel July 30, 2022 and the front desk Brenda SOOOOOO Rude kept cutting me off and I had to stop her and say I was looking for a rate for 18 days she proceeds to tell me we don't do that, here it's daily I said if i wanted to stay for 18 days you can't give me a rate , she proceeded to say it's daily, her tone is angry and mad that I called. I said I have my perkopolis points from my Company .. She cut me off and said that we do not take that here and I said yes you do, she said she has been here for 5 years and never took that . I said thank you Brenda for you amazing customer service and hung up the phone. This is who you have at the front desk giving customer service I didn't even book my hotel and this is what I am getting

We booked at King room at the Chillicothe, MO Days Inn by Wyndham on Monday July 25, 2022 to Tuesday July 26, 2022. Arrived approximately 9:30pm, after a 13 hour day of driving we (my wife and I) just wanted a clean room and a bed to sleep in. The clerk changed our room to a Queen double handicap room(not asked to or requested). The entire hotel is in a shambles, it is being remodeled. Our room was clean but half finished. Again, we just wanted to sleep so made due with it. At 8am the construction crew shows up and bangs on our door. We were asleep still. After showering and getting ready to leave, we opened the door to find a ladder set up in front of our door and tool scattered on the walkway to our car. In the daylight this place is a pit. Why would it be open during a remodel? And if you do stay open you should let people know before they book. If I could have given this hotel less than a one star rating I would have. And I would have attached pictures but all of my pictures are more than your 2 mb max size. If you want to see them email me back.

We stayed at La Quinta in East Ridge area of Chattanooga July 24-26. The TV in the breakfast area was on Fox News both mornings of our stay. Not everyone in the south adheres to the Fox philosophy, and in fact I am repulsed by much of the rhetoric I heard on the channel. I would suggest a neutral channel, or even a completely different kind of program, unrelated to news or politics. I will not be likely to stay at La Quinta in the future, because Fox sets a terrible tone for my day.

OUR STAY WAS AT LA QUINTA BY WYNDHAM BOWLING GREEN, KY. 7/16/2022 DEPARTING 7/17/2022 HERE'S WHAT OUR ROOM LOOKED LIKE. TUB HAD SOME BLUE STUFF WITH A HAIR ON IT. TOLIT SEAT WAS UP AND NOT COMPLETELY CLEAN. NO PLASTIC CUPS IN BATHROOM ALSO THE SINK WAS STOPPED UP. THERE WERE THINGS THAT WERE DIRTY AND DUSTY, LIKE THE LAMP ON THE DESK, THE PHONE, UNDERNEATH THE VANITY WHERE THE TOWELS ARE KEPT.AND WHEN WE WENT DOWN FOR BREAKFAST AT 8:00 THERE WAS A NOTE WHERE THE EGGS SHOULD BE,SORRY WE ARE OUT OF EGGS, NEXT TO THAT THERE WERE 2 SAUSAGES LEFT. ALSO JUST 2 BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, WHICH WE ATE. OUR DOOR KEYS INTERMITTENTLY WORKED. WHEN I CHECKED OUT THE GAL APOLOGIZED AND GAVE ME SOME SORT OF DISCOUNT FOR MY TROUBLE. I COULD HAVE STAYED CHEAPER AT A MOTEL 6 AND I BET IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CLEANER. I HAVE STAYED IN A LOT OF HOTELS IN MY 75 YEARS AND THIS BY FAR HAS BEEN THE WORST. KAREN SOLOMON

Terrible hotel in Winchester Virginia staff awfully rude, took payment twice which took our wedding meal money. Room awful and dirty, dangerous jacuzzi with no filter sustained injury, missing jewellery, not a lace I would ever reccimend

On July 8, 2022 I had spent night at super 8 Burlington Iowa. I was told after staying 3 nights that I had to leave. No available rooms. So I checked out. Upon check out I was told by staff that I lost my $100 deposit due to smoke. I said this is a pie. I do not smoke. Nice try. Then she says that I had a dog in my room. My friend literally came 2 minutes before this theif knocked on my door, with his service dog. I did not know he was coming. I had no time to notify hotel. Then while I was talking to desk about my $100, the maintainer man who lives there began butting in my conversation very rude like.
I do not smoke. My friend and his service dog were literally at my room MAYBE 3 minutes. I had no time to notify staff. I believe this was to steal my $100. I’ll never stay at another until this is resolved. I’ll also tell my story to any hotel seeker I encounter.

To whom it may concern,
My name is Donna Ketron. We recently stayed at your downtown OKC location because my mother was mediflighted due to a stroke on tuesday. We looked a various Hotels in the area and thought that one looked great. The lobby does but the rest not so much. All the vending machines for drinks and stuff are broken. There are no microwaves or refrigerators in either of the rooms we have. I'll get to the either in minute. There are 2 plastic cups and that's all for 4 people. Had to ask for more. There is only one trash can in the room and for our 3 day stay there never was. The ice bucket handles in both rooms had been ripped off. And there was still vomit on the toilet in our second room. I say second and here is the either part. Because our first room floor flooded. And the bath tubs don't drain so you get to stand in your own dirty water. We had to use the parking garage which was 12 dollars a day. Now as you can imagine having your mother in icu trips will have to be made back to the room. That gets a little expense if you have to run kids back etc. Although I realize we could have stayed under a bridge or at a cockroach motel. For the price we paid and the money for parking not to mention being physically, mentally, and emotionally drain for the last few days after seeing your 62 year old mother in that state. The last thing you want to do is have to pack up and move rooms at 11 aTuesday. So we have moved Hotels. I would just like to let you know our experience at your hotel. Thank you.

Donna Ketron

I travel to Phildelphia for medical treatment at Shields&Shields. Wyndham Historical District Hotel is listed as giving
a rate discount for patients
I stayed at hotel October 2021&February
2022. Was told by Arvel Hall front desk
manager no such discount existed. When I travelled in June 22 Shields&Shields rep called hotel confirmed that discount should be given. My June bill was adjusted
I feel I should get a refund for the prior stays as their front desk manager Arvel Hall did not charge thr discount rate

I have tried to rent my week, time share, at the Avenue Plaza Hotel in New Orleans. I made the arrangement on 02/04/22. I was notified on 07/01/22 that the assignment was never placed from Extra Holidays. The reservation was from 07/01/22 thru 07/08/22, Reservation #170202699.
The agreement was handled by Cameron. I have been informed that there is nothing that can be done to compensate me for the loss of not only the week, or the rental. I can not believe that after being an owner for over twenty years that this is how you do business. The error is absolutely at Extra Holidays. They did not make the necessary arrangements with Avenue Plaza. I feel that some form of compensation is due me.
Please contact me at one of the following:

I have been a customer at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Katy (20414 Julie Marie Ln, Katy, TX 77449) for several months now. Ninety-nine percent of the time I am assigned a second floor room. Although I am not handicapped, I have pain in my knees. The elevator has not been operational for several (four or more) months. I'm not just complaining for myself but on behalf of those others who have been inconvenienced by a nonworking elevator and having to walk up and down stairs needlessly. I've been told that they're "waiting on a part".

As a Marine Veteran, I appreciated the 2 designated parking spaces in front of the hotel. But your flag in front of the hotel was torn and shredded, this is disgraceful and should be replaced with a new one.
Also, our room didn’t have any coat hangers in the closet, the door to our room didn’t lock properly, the free standing lamp bulb didn’t work so maintenance had to replace that.
No restaurant and no bar was very disappointing.

Complaint Details
I rented a room at this motel and while I was away $10,000 worth of my things were removed from the room. The owner doesn't think he is responsible and refused to address the issue. The doors don't lock and my room was opened several times through the night several times. The manager was very rude about the issue. Contacted owner who was zero help. The hotel also refused to give proof of my stay denieng me of my points.

I believe that the Microtel at the Denver Airport is defrauding travelers and I am reporting my experience to the State of Colorado, to Denver International Airport and City of Denver.

You might talk to Bree (manager who would not gove me her full or the owners name at all) , Go ahead and get her story first, I have all the receipts and they are being submitted to the above. Ask for the lobby video.

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Denver
2-star hotel
18600 E 63rd Ave, Denver, CO

I am still awaiting a legal response from the Wyndham Group. This email is to be copied to your CEO you should also be aware that because of the chance of injury be from building safety or a personal assault I have hard copied this for the future in the event that any customers need evidence in regard to recompense through the courts.
Your customer complaints appear not to be able to deal with Customer Complaints.

Hello WILLIAM WESTON,

Ref: 04606568

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please know, we truly value our guests and their feedback.

Rest assured, we will share your experience with the property management. Please look forward to hearing from the property management team within one week. We will continue to monitor your concern to ensure a proper resolution.

We sincerely appreciate your choice of Travelodge for your lodging needs. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address your concerns.

r

Contact Phone : 07517709390
Email Address : william.weston@sky.com
Date of Stay : 5/10/2022
Hotel Name : Travelodge
Hotel Location or Address : Bakersfield.
Your Feedback : I had to remove my wife, who was extremely distraught and myself due to the illegal activities taking place in room 218. We were in room 219. We checked in mid afternoon and left at 2130. I have repeatedly requested that the manager ring me but to no avail, it appears he is only available at 1100. His customer care is abysmal, the illegal activities should be investigated by you. We will never stay in a travelodge again. Request refund.

Hi we star las weekend at one of your hotel Howard Johnson fullerton
Everything was good until we got back home we start looking out body with red things and now we have all our body with insect bites like bed bugs now we have to go and buy something or go with doctor I will send the images of my daughter and my son and myself

May 20 & 21
Rm 310
This time the stay at the La Quinta Inn Roswell Georgia what's the worst I've ever experienced first of all things were not really as clean as they should have been the bedding's were washed but spotted the room smelled fresh enough the refrigerator was left turned off because of a large ice accumulation but they never came back to clean it so it was full of water when we realized that the floor was wet were the refrigerator was water was coming out I opened it up and it's this huge block of ice and it's coming out I tell the hotel clerk about it he said that he would call maintenance okay 2 hours later they still hadn't come but in the meantime I had taken and open the refrigerator and put towels under it because water was just going everywhere I took the shelves out and I went back downstairs to ask what  happened to maintenance he was going to call him again he said but hell I took the ice out and threw it in the bathtub so I really didn't need him and then I asked for extra towels to clean up the water and he tells me to use the towels in the room hope good enough that it was enough towels for us too because this was in the evening now if that wasn't bad enough after we get that all straightened out get a good night sleep because the next day 5/21/22 I had to go to a graduation for our grandson my husband is sick and has a few issues He mistakenly leaves out of the room and forgets his key card and the key card had the room number on it he couldn't remember his room number just that he was on the third floor he got confused and turned around he was taking his service dog out well  he goes to the front desk to let them know that he got locked out and because my son was the one that had gotten our rooms and it was in his name and my husband didn't think about that part, he had my phone number but he forgot what the area code was the girl at the desk was terribly rude and bad temper toward him not seeing or didn't want to see that he was confused and because I think he knocked on a few doors trying to get some help on that floor she was going to call the police on him if he didn't leave the hotel she pretty much put a 77 year-old confused man outside in 94 degree weather with the dog and no communication to get a hold of us even though I was only 15 minutes away then when we did finally come home I found them sitting outside in as much shade as he could find and he can hardly walk and the dog could hardly breathe then they want to apologize for putting him out instead of trying to get some help or at least  let him sit in the lobby but they said they weren't allowed to have people sitting in the lobby and the fact that they were going to call the police and have him arrested that would have put a sick old man in jail over the weekend and we needed to come back home to Pennsylvania all because he was confused with her yelling at him they just could have given him a little help  she better be glad nothing happen to him he suffers from seizures when stressed I wasn't the only one that was very upset about the hotel situation. Not to mention the weed smoking right out front of the hotel and by the employees  there was nothing but coffee not even tea no water machines no nothing to get water or soda at least something it was nothing like what we usually are used to we've been going to the same hotel for 10 years every year except for last year because the covid to see our grandson this was the worst stay that I ever had at this hotel and I will not ever stay at the hotel again I love the area because it's close to everything that's why we chose that particular hotel but somebody else will get our money from now on I am still pissed about the situation with my husband because he has seizures and if he had a had one in that 94 degree weather and no help he could have died and the only thing that they thought about is he must be a bum because he can't remember his room number and he forgot that our son had paid for the room he was just upset at being treat so bad  passer byers tried to help and one of the employee’s got him a bottle of water for $5.you know he took advantage of him.I am glad thats all the money he had on him
I am sure that after reading all of the bad reviews of this hotel nothing will be done about it but I will be posting as much as I can. I have pics also

I have a complaint about the days inn Daytona Florida by Daytona speedway. The hotel is a dump and I'm trying to get a refund from the weekend of memorial day. I have 12 photos but it says the file for each one is to large. I wish I could give -20 stars for the bad service. I'm just wondering if this email complaint will be read or something about the motel be done. The pictures on the website are very different from in person. The place needs to be shut down. All I want out of this is a refund, not a credit voucher for a stay somewhere else. Wyndam needs to do a surprising visit to the dump. Can someone send me a email that I can send 20 photos to??

Stayed 3 nights at Day's Inn noticed itching didn't think much about it the morning of getting up to go explore the town notice what appeared to look like a tick crawling in middle of the bed after research it was a bed bug I first told the house keeper whom blew me off I later reported it to the front desk all I got was a oh I'm sorry and scrubbed off once again very unhappy I was afraid of them being on us or in our luggage seems they didn't care much like it's a regular thing very disappointing

I had the pleasure of a short stay at your Springfield, Mo. Super 8 property on Kentwood Avenue. I was travelling back from my mother's funeral (driving) and as it was getting late, I decided to stop and get some sleep before continuing. Knowing that Super 8 is a low-cost motel I was truly only expecting a relatively decent, clean room, with clean sheets and a pillow. What I got was none of the above.

Actually, that's not entirely true - the artwork in the room was nice and there was a pillow - everything else, not so much.

As I can only include 5 pictures here I have a full set of pictures I'd be happy to forward to you if you would like - just let me know. A very short description of the room condition includes cracked tub and dirty shower curtain, cracked toilet seat, both sink and tub dripping profusely, open sink and tub drains, the bathroom fan hanging off the wall (I put it back up before taking the picture), bedspreads and blankets too stained to use (they spent the night on the floor, as did the top sheet just in case), they had some tears as well, damage to the walls (cracks, etc.) and a ruined pair of socks (literally black soles on white socks), simply from walking across the carpeting.

Then there’s the pièce de résistance, both BLACK mold on the bathroom ceiling and PINK mold on the caulking!

There's more, but that should certainly make my point. If you choose to investigate, my room was 208.

Now, all that is bad enough...but hey, Super 8 is low-cost, right? When I checked out, my bill was $136.84!!! For THAT room, for less than 12 hours. To quote our current Commander-in-Chief, "Come on, man!"

Please look into the quality of this property and in their rates, especially commensurate with their quality.

I would greatly appreciate a response.

Thank you.

I had cum stains on bedding the couch that i paid extra to have and the floor the jacuzzi tub didnt work button got stuck and wouldnt turn jets on at all which i paid extra to have also bathroom lights wouldnt work and u couldnt lock the door either to bathroom. Everytime we left the room we had to go get another key bc key wouldnt work when we came back did that 5x i believe . Hot tub down stairs was out for maintance. Also the elevator last day we left was broken and had to lug everything 4 flights. I contacted hotel with no call back everytime ive called over last 2 months. Nothing done!

The travellodge at hinesville ga is very unpleasant. I made a reservation for 6 and7 may. When we arrived I noticed how dirty it seemed. I went to a window to check in and a little girl asked me my I'd. She left and an adult came to the window. The clerk said I must pay 50 dollars in cash too get the room. I told them I did not carry that much money. She said I,must have it. I left a went to a hotel next door. The travellodge billed my credit card even though we did not stay. Please refund the $206 they charged without my knowledge. I have complained before but no help so far. I have stayed in wyndham hotel before a,d was pleased. But this incident is not good for wyndham's reputation. You should remove you name to this hotel in hinesville.

I was stranded at Orlando Airport due to weather. I searched orbitz for a nearby hotel with a shuttle. I saw days inn by Wyndham Airport Florida mall. After booking I found out they didn't have a shuttle as advertised. They were not close to the airport so I ended up spending 50 dollars on a taxi. When I checked in I saw that there were exposed wires. Stained furniture. And poor lighting. I was also told there was no breakfast. But it was advertised to have breakfast. I spent about 100 dollars on taxi fare because I thought this place had a shuttle.

Days inn Erie,P.A by Wyndham. Stayed April 30, 2022. Was in renovation mode on arrival. Toilets in the hallway. Half the lights did not work in room. Sink clogged, night stand sticky from some spillage. And to top it off, large dog barking two doors down from 3am and on until we left at 10am. Did not sleep well. Front desk didnt answer at 4am.

We stayed at the Days Inn in Erie,P.A on April 30. We paid $130 C for that horrible room. The night stand was sticky. Only 1 lamp worked out of 4 lights in bedroom. The sink was clogged. And to top it all off, a big dog was barking from 3am until 8am a few rooms down. Our sleep was terrible. No answer at front desk when i called at 4am. The front desk shrugged it off when i complained in the morning. To have this hotel associated with the Wyndham name is an embarrassment. A refund would be a nice gesture from Wyndham so that we may give Wyndham another chance to make things right. We've stayed in hotels for half that price with better experiences.

Luc

The laquinta downtown Austin Tx was the most dirty hotel I have ever stayed in. The carpets and floor were dirty, there were bugs in our room, the parking lot was filthy with cigarette butts everywhere. Nothing had been cleaned. I could list numerous complaints and infractions. The bottom line is we have come to expect great accomadations with LaQuinta hotels. This was as seedy and terrible as we have ever stayed. How can you put your name and brand on this? Bruce Frey

I listened to a Wyndham sales presentation on April 1st for which I was to receive 500 points. After 2 follow-up calls and now this email, no points have been received. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed having not received these 500 points as promised but probably even more so that it requires multiple follow-ups. This matter does not speak highly of Wyndham's credibility and its "Rewards" program and customer service. Truly a shame and a letdown from previous high standards!

Richard Anderson
"Gold" Member

I have been staying at your Aberdeen Maryland location got work off and on for the past 2 months I always have received excellent service especially from Brandii at the front desk. I had my first issue last week I extended my stay an extra night when I came back from work my room 105 had been cleaned and everything of mine had been thrown out I was able to recover my clothes from laundry department but all my groceries my husband's inhaler my toiletries etc where thrown in trash I had a do not disturb sign in the door whomever worked the prior shift had put me in the reservation folder instead of the stay over folder I let it go mistakes happen. I go to check in 20 min ago nobody is at front desk the front desk gentlemen is out side smoking and I finally ask him cab I get some help my room was already paid for he ask for us and credit card and proceeds to tell me my card was declined I was like my room is already payed for he says it's for incidentals I have never been charged incidentals ever in all my stays here and to be talked to like I'm an idiot by your employee is just sad I work in the hotel industry I know what incidentals are and I would be happy to pay for then if I had been being charged all along for them but I never have. I will never stay here again you have lost a loyal guest

Still awaiting my promised 3 nights' refund from Ramada
Inn 4901 Palm Beach Blvd. Palm Beach Fl. for 3 nights March 11-14 when hotel was withou ANY electricity and we were asked to leave am of second day without any assistance with other accomadations or even a modicum of politeness.

Spoke with Customer Care representative Monday am. Still no refund nor response.

THIS IS WELL BELOW WYNDAM STANDARD.

let's get about it!

Stayed at a LA Quinta, had a bad experience was told I would get a free nights stay. The points put into my gold rewards account weren't enough to redeem. Except now I'm being told it was for a tier 1 motel. ?? I had to use all of my accrued points to be able to redeem. How is that a free nights stay if you use mine because what points you gave weren't enough. Phone tag for months trying to fix it. But now you're not going to fix it. I got what I got and you are done with me. Thanks for the great customer care. .

This hotel has crooked staff including the manager of the place. They are so unprofessional. They costed my mother $700 on top of us both losing our jobs. and we are going to court along with contacting bbb and anyone else I can. I want to tell what happened but not enough space to write because I'm limited in this complaint. This place needs to closed down or ALL NEW EMPLOYEES!!!!!! I wouldn't not stay here again if paid to.

My mother and I have stayed at many of your La Quinta hotels because of the great service and cleanliness. On March 17th 2022 mom ( Donna Hendricks) made a reservation for the hotel listed above. We did give them a credit card number to hold the room and was told they would not run the card until we checked in. At 3 pm we did check in and received our room cards. We parked the truck and grabbed some bags and up we went. As we walked up the steps we were a little curious because of how dirty everything was. Now we get to our room and open the door, first came the odor. Second we noticed the beds were made with just a sheet. I went and asked a very friendly house keeper if we could get 2 blankets. She told me I had to ask at the front desk for them, so down I went to the office. I did ask for the blankets and was told that she would look to see if they have any left. She did find 2 and I also noticed a sign that said that customers have 30 minutes after check in you can cancel your booking. I hurried back to my room told mom just that, so she (Donna) went down to the front desk and told them we would like to cancel our reservation since we had 10 minutes left. She was told no in a very rude way, so back to the room she came. Next we tried to turn the tv on and that was not working. I again asked the house keepers about how to turn it on and was told the maintenance or front desk had to. Back down I went and talked to the front desk, a lady there told me it should be ok and came up to the room. What she came up with is the tv was broken. Third every outlet in the room did not work, plus the outlet in the bed area where the light was plugged into kept falling out so NO light. The only reason we did not pack up and move on was my mom was not feeling well. We closed the curtains and went to sleep at 5 pm woke up at 2:30 am and left with no shower. What a bad night, this place is giving Wyndham a very bad name. Take a look at all of the bad reviews. Also we did not originally want this hotel, we called a different one but their rooms were 300.00 so that hotel in San Antonio told us about this one. At this time I do wish I took pictures because I was so upset but did not.

I looked at several hotels online for what I wanted for a hotel. Online This place showed a 12 pm checkout time and when I clicked on the pool icon it showed a pool and sauna. I picked this place because of the 12 pm checkout time and the sauna. I get here and I'm told 11am checkout and there is a pool but no sauna at all. I live in town a few minutes away and only got this place for my kid to have some spring break fun and relaxation especially the sauna.. This is false advertisement and im not happy AT ALL. I would of picked a different place. I would like someone to call me and talk about this

Brian Stanton
515-681-7553

I had cashed in 15,000 of my Wyndham Rewards Points to be able to enjoy a relaxing night after a horrible day of flight issues and traveling misery. The guests next to us fought all night long, yelling loud enough the overpowered the TV, and accompanied it with banging who knows what and slamming doors for 11.5 hours straight. We asked to move and were told there were no rooms and we were told to ask the guests to quiet down. Then, the day following my stay nearly $40 was billed to my card, despite me having a receipt showing the charges I was aware of for $19.36 and checking out with a $0 balance. Additionally, the time stamp showed that the charges were made after I had checked out, no one notified me or asked for authorization to charge to my card, but when I have called about it tell me that someone gave my room number so I am responsible for the charges. When I tried to explain to one staff member that as a platinum member I love you guys and have never had problems like this before and they laughed and said better luck next time. I must say this experience was very disheartening and frustrating. Clearly customer satisfaction is not a priority

Hi I booked a room for 1 night 27 February I check out before 11 the next day . I payed for the room with my debit card I looked at my account today and to my shock I saw that a $96 was taken by Wyndham hotels for a purchase . I never made a purchase at the hotel what so ever so how can you just do that I would like to be reimbursed my $96 please thank you

We stay at Wyndham hotel in Newark NJ, and we talk to a Denise Daniels about the condition of the rooms and she send me 2 emails in Dec they refund 82.34 and Feb they refunded another 82.34 and they have not been credit back to my account, I was told to contact hotel in 3 days about the refund. I called in Jan to see where the money after being on the phone for 31 min and got charge 75.00 because I did not know the company not in USA by my phone company. If you send me the email address I will send you a copy of the email Denise Daniel send me
Tracy Watts

I went down to the front and got a snack its goin on midnight now when i arrived last sunday the front desk clerk told me i was more than welcome to come down and get whatever its free its free go ahead sir itonight was the first time i come down there because i didnt want to drive for something sweet and i knew they had cereal my company spends alot of money to room new hires for training here i will be tellin them about tonight

Called to reserve a room on 3/6/22,then on my way to Kent from Whidbey island,called to make sure my reservation was still there.they said no.so I went on a site and payed for a room for 2 nights.then I get there they charged me for 2 beds upgrade.30.00 I payed cash.first night was fine.2 'nd day left room at around 12:30 in afternoon on the 7th.came back around 8:30 knock at the door and it was the police.told me we had 15 mins to leave.all because I used a washcloth to wipe off my charcoal mask.they charged me 100.00 for the washcloth?and on top of that had to go to another motel and pay 145.00 for the night.so I have disputed it with my bank.i would like this resolved as soon as possible and my money to be returned.the 67.53,100.00 plus the 15.00 for upgrade.aaron Bath is the one who caused all of this he should be fired.or rephrmended immediately.thank you Lynne Barron my ..

The TV remote did not work. There was no back on it. The front desk said they could not help for 20 minutes! Inside the heater flap was filthy with dead bugs! The front desk clerk was very rude. Also rude to other guest

I’m trying to modify my hotel stay and the hotel hasn’t picked up the phone in three days you call customer service they can’t do the modifications I want they say call the hotel. The dates I wanna stay are 16th-17th-18th check out the 19

My keys were left behind totally my fault, I offered to pay for shipping but was told I have to go to the post office and fax or email a shipping label, my question is why can't they print the same label and charge my card on file or call me for that info, I'm willing to pay the cost, I called customer service and was told it's not a Windham issue which I find hard to believe, I have been with you for fifteen years and this in my opinion is bad buisnes. Thanks for your time.

Accused of smoking in the room. We do not smoke. Very rude. Told they had a pool on the phone but when we arrived. The pool was empty.

Desk personnel was rude. We were refused housekeeping and told if we want the room cleaned we would have to do it ourselves.
Super 8 on central ave in Louisville Ky

Not really a complaint, try to figure out how I can get a free room at the americann by wyndham in stuart iowa. I was hired to paint all the rooms + hallways and some other things and for the first 20+ days I've been paying to stay there roughly $50 a night and I'm only getting $140 per room I average 1-2 rooms per day and it's just me painting and sometimes a buddy helps me but he charges $50 per room to paint so in the end I'm really not making any money because after they pay me for so many rooms I have to turn around and give them back almost half the check please help!

We have been trying to get out of a fraudulent contract for 2 1/2 years. At this point, we would like to buy our way out to get the bad rating on our credit report removed and improve our credit. Can you help us negotiate a settlement? If you plan to ask for a fee, please don’t bother.

Rooms had dirty bedding hair dryer broken we planned this getaway and wanted to swim the location is awesome to SeaWorld the highlight of our trip we booked room for 2 nights the front desk day shift in the am this morning were very rude was not very polite the swmming pool has green algae and water is green there is a pole stocking out of it as if it is being cleaned it was there yesterday and is in same spot today so pool is not going to b. Open for our trip there were used condoms on the walkway by the stairs to access the second level not a good sight for a 9 yr old girl this is not acceptable and very not like the laqiinta brand

I submitted the following complaint on November 19, 2021, but have yet to receive any type of response. I would appreciate kind of acknowledgement that my experience is being addressed:

On October 11, 2021, my husband and my stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites, 1910 Avalon Road Northwest, Albuquerque, NM was extremely disappointing. The room was old and musty. The bathroom sink had no vanity, only a tiny metal shelf mounted above the small sink that tilted downward so that anything placed on it rolled into the sink. There was black mold in the toilet bowl under the rim. The walk-in showerhead mount was gone, & the showerhead was held by a strap about 5 feet off the floor, making it impossible for anyone to use it effectively. I used 15,000 bonus points for a free night that had taken me a couple of years and many dollars to accrue, and I resented the fact that I had used those precious points for a stay in such a miserable hotel.
We were traveling for a month in the west/southwest U.S., and this experience made us hesitant to choose more Wyndham hotels, especially Microtel. We have, in the past, stayed at Wyndham locations with primarily satisfactory experiences; however, we have not traveled for a couple of years. If this hotel is typical of Wyndham's current standards, I am truly disappointed & will seriously consider staying at other hotels in the future.
Thank you, in advance, for your attention to this complaint.

LeAnn Hostetler

My complaint is centering around not one, but all of the Wyndham properties that are located in and around the Chattanooga Tennessee area. I have taken the time over the past few years to give every Wyndham property in Chattanooga a try. Every time, and I mean every time that I stay in a Wyndham property in Chattanooga Tennessee, it is the absolute worst experience that one person could ever have in a hotel/motel setting. The properties in Chattanooga Tennessee under the Wyndham name, are the trashiest, have the worst customer service, attract the absolute nastiest clientele known to man. I don't know anything about the Wyndham name outside of this country, and really even in other areas of this country. However from my research I can see that this is a huge business. The business is much bigger than the Chattanooga Tennessee market. I can say one thing for sure, they are not spending any of the big money that they make to come around and inspect properties especially in Chattanooga Tennessee. Absolutely deplorable, the worst hotel motel property chain that exists!

Your hotel Magnolia tex tv directory did not list a conservative channel..why
All the liberal channels were there

Stayed Saturday nite and very disappointed in quality of room - so much so, I took pictures of the many items that are almost embarrassing to show anyone!
Ceiling falling in inside bathroom
Towel shelf hung up crooked
AC unit hanging loose from wall
Light burnt out in bathroom
Shower faucet pointed off to side
White liquid splashed all over dresser drawers
Carpet had not been vacuumed
Toilet paper holder moved and not painted and didn’t remove old one!
Bathroom door damaged on both sides
Hole in wall by shower rod mount

If you are concerned at all about the NAME and reputation of Wyndham Hotels, someone should absolutely take this hotel off your list! This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in and will never stay at any Baymont Inns again. I usually stay at La Quinta, but there was no vacancy on the night I needed. I thought Wyndham stood behind "their name", so I booked this one. If La Quinta has no vacancies on the night I need, I will go elsewhere for my hotel needs, not Wyndham.

Let me ask you.... would your top executives like to spend a night in this filthy room?

I have more discusting pictures if you can stomach them.

We made an online reservation using Capitol One VISA rewards points for the Days Inn by Wyndham at 330 Columbus Road, Athens, OH . This reservation was for Nov. 23, 2021 and cost us 9,005 points, which would translate to $90.05 in cash. We arrived at the motel about 6:00 pm. It was dark outside. The motel was located on a poorly lit road about 1 1/2 mile off the highway. There were no other open businesses in the area. The Days Inn sign was not lighted up. Lighting was poor in the parking lot. The whole place looked deserted. There was only one vehicle in the parking lot. It did not feel safe at all. We went to the check in window to be told the advertised free breakfast was cancelled. We took the plastic card keys, butI did not want to stay there. It did not feel safe and the advertised service of breakfast was not offered. I did not cancel immediately because I wanted to be sure we could find another hotel in a safer location before we cancelled. Luckily, a Holiday Inn Express a couple of miles down the road did have an open room. I called Capitol One to request a refund of the travel miles based on the unsafe conditions. We did return the plastic key cards to the Days Inn location (an experience I would rather not have had, again, as the whole place did not feel safe.) we were denied a refund of the travel points by the Days Inn management. Yes, I did know there was a no refund policy, but I have never had this kind of feeling about a place I booked through Days Inn before. We quit going to Motel 6 a few years ago after some very bad security experiences. Now Days Inn is off the consideration list too.

I am a diamond elite with Wyndham, but that means absolutely NOTHING!! Ads for free nights ate FALSE!! In fine print, u have to re-register for every promotion. This is false advertising/fraud. I called customer service and the repeatedly hung up on me!!
STAY away!! False advertising for breakfast and other claims!! I am going to find someone who will file criminal charges against them#!!

I decided to us the owner rental.system after much upselling. I asked many questions didn't want to lose points. The rep guaranteed me I wouldn't and told me to call at end of November to put point back if weren't used.
I called today 11-22-21. Was told that I would not get back my points because I didn't call 15 days before 1st reservation.
I was not told that. I called like the rep told me.
Told me I should I read my contract all the information was there. I told her I trusted my rep. Said sorry. Can't get my points back. Also said reps don't know all fine points. Should have read my contract.
I had read about these kind of complaints and wasn't sure they true. Now I know they are. Very dissatisfied.
Want my points back as promised.
Bettye Luster

We stayed at the Laquinta hotel in Clifton NJ on Oct 29th and Oct 30th 2021. We have stayed at this location in the past and had a good experience so we chose to come back.
We checked in later in the eve and we're exhausted from our trip and events from earlier in the day. Some time around 1 or 2 in the morning we were awakened by someone banging on a door near our room. They were yelling and screaming. We tried to call the front desk but noone answered. I layed awake the rest of the night scared. Sat night we just wanted to sleep after another long day and a funeral. Someone had a dog in a room further down the hall that just barked and barked. Another restless night again no answer at the front desk. When we checked out on Sun we were never asked how our stay was. When I started to tell the person at the desk he just shrugged his shoulders and said "oh sorry" and proceeded to check us out. Needless to say we will not be returning to this location unfortunately we do come to the area quite often to visit family.

The motel canceled our paid reservation with no notice and no reason given. They didn't tell us until we tried to check in. They said the owner canceled us. I had to call hotels.com to get refunded. They did not have any notice that our reservation had gotten canceled. Laws were broken.

I was not privy to the fact that you have to be 21+ to rent a hotel room and thus paid for the room in advance on 17 Oct 2021. The cost was $158.96, and when I got to the hotel, not only did the woman working at the front tell me I had not paid (I did and had proof), she tried to get me to pay more and then did not refund me when my partner and I were informed we could not stay. It has been over a week since then and I have not been issued a refund by the company and I would like one, considering that I did not get to stay in the hotel at all.

My husbands room was cleared out without his permission, many of his personal belongings were stolen before what was left was returned to him. The GM of the hotel, Mark Amin, will not do anything about it. The police have started an investigation. What was stolen was, all of his clean cloths, old cell phone, potable charger, charger for phone, all his toiletries, all perscriptions, perscrition safety glasses. We are deeply concerned with this matter and the fact that the owner/Gm will not do anything about it. Please help us. Erika Greene.

Before booking a person named Manuel quoted me a price of $15 for a pet when I arrived we were charged $20 a pet
After checking we discovered roaches or whatever on the walls , we were given another room but no apologies for the inconvenience . Surely not an incentive to return or give a good rating .

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?