Super 8 Customer Service

Contact Super 8 Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-454-3509

Super 8 Worldwide is a subsidiary of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. There were 2100 Super 8 US and Canada locations reported in 2016 with locations in China. To reach Guest Relations, call 1-800-454-3509.

You can also find more online contact information at their website. To reach Wyndham CEO, John Valletta, address an envelop with 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.  The corporate office phone number is 800-454-3509.

Super 8 is an active participant is protecting children from harm. They also offer military discounts, Wyndham Rewards, continental breakfasts and free WIFI. Social support is found on Facebook and Twitter.

Super 8 Contact Information

• Super 8 headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-454-3509

8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Super 8 Complaints

To who let me concern my name is Charles Steward I checked in to one of your locations in York PA on arsenal road on 8 8 2022 at 9:00 p.m. I was giving a room it was to room 220 I went to the room I opened the door there was paint chips and paint drippings all over the carpet the bed was not me the furniture was not up against the walls I reported this to your office at the front desk which I had to wait 20 minutes for your one of your employees to come to the desk they were nowhere to be found they issued me another room room 202 when I made my reservation it included a microwave and a refrigerator I have purchased food milk drinks and etc because I was under the understanding that I would have a refrigerator my room did not have one I notified the office they said that they would send one up it never happened an hour later I contact the office once again they said they would send one up it never happened that shift went home third shift arrived I called them the third shift employee spoken with me was a very nice guy told me that he has been having a lot of complaints since he's gotten here about the employees on second shift he told me that he was going to bring a refrigerator but it never happened I feel very disappointing in my stay at your establishment I usually try to come to your motel once a week I'm very disappointed I don't know if I'm going to come back again the motel is very dirty drug needles laying around outside marijuana pipes I feel that my money was poorly spent I hope that there's a way that we could fix this problem so it doesn't happen to another person I feel that I should be reimbursed in one way or another for the inconvenience the aggravation and disrespect that I had from your employees about the whole situation I feel that if we cannot come to an agreement on the situation I have to let the community know so that they are aware of the situation because of children and they do not have the same experience that I have sincerely yours Charles Steward

Flies all over our room. Not clean. No shower curtain. Disgusting towels. Dirty room. I have never stayed in such a place as this. Outside dirty with chairs around. Very bad. This was in Luverne MN. Asked to get refund and leave and would not do. I have anxiety and was not good for me.

Wyndham
A long story but I feel we were wronged by Wyndham and their procedures.
We made reservations on July 28th morning through Wyndham reservations phone for July 29th through August 1st at the Super 8 by Wyndham Lacey Olympia area. We arrived after a 7 hour drive at 9 pm. Was told at that time didn’t I read the sign on the door that said no rooms available. I said I had reservations and was told to bad, 1st come 1st served, reservations didn’t mean anything. Went out to the car which standing next to me was a person with a gun and a person sleeping on the lawn in front of us. Called Wyndham and only part was open was reservations, I went through and told my story to that person. Sorry we can’t do nothing for you then hung up. Called back and told my story again, this time asked about another place, that person supposedly called around and said the that the only option was Days Inn which the reviews for 2 years have been that it was a crack house and homeless shelter with rats running everywhere. I would have to pay more for this location. I refused to this option then told to bad. I asked for a manager at that time. Waited for another 15 minutes to get a manager and again told my story. He supposedly called the motel and said the manager would call me in the morning and customer service would call me at 5 in the morning. This conversation was recorded and would be turned over to the conflict resolution team. Total call was 45 minutes and no action. Ending up calling around for a room got one for twice as much as the one reserved. We are retirees on a fixed income that this put an unnecessary burden on us but Wyndham personal didn’t seem to care.
The next day waited till 9 am for a call, never received any calls from the Super 8 manager or from Wyndham. Called Wyndham customer server and told my story again and asked what to do for the next 2 days reservations. Asked for any help and was told they have a process that I have to follow. Again asked them what to do for the next 2 nights that I had a supposed reservation. They hung up on me. Called back then asked for a manager and told they didn’t have one. Once again told my story then asked what to do over the next 2 nights. Told that they had a procedure to follow and that there would be a conflict resolution in 7 to 10 days. I said that does me lots of good for the next 2 nights at that time and where was I supposed to stay during that time, in our car and get killed. He told me that it wasn’t my time and I would know when it would be, I asked who made him God and then he hung up.
After all of this I was so fed up with Wyndhams answers that I gave up before I totally lost it.
The second day I finally got hold of the Super 8 manager after calling 6 times. Her answer was that the booking agencies doubled booked the rooms and she couldn’t do anything about it, 1st come 1st served the rest of the people were just out of luck.
I never cussed or yelled at these people even though I don’t know how I didn’t tell them how I really felt.
We ended up cutting our family visit short because of the extra costs.
If I don’t cancel my reservations I would get charged for the room but the reverse has no penalties, something is wrong with that.
As far as I’m concerned I would be happy to never deal with these people after years of being a happy customer, this left a bitter taste in my mouth that I won’t recover from their treatment of me.

I stayed in Ashland Wi this weekend the room was in my boyfriend name. We were driving to this location when we called to make a reservation. We were quoted $191.00 for 2 nights. We asked if we needed anymore money when we arrived we were told no. We checked in late because we drove 5 hours to get there. When we checked in we did not have anything to sign they just gave us our room key. The next day his card was declined at a gas station. He looked at his account and Super 8 took out $428.60 not once but twice. We called the hotel and we were told the manager was not there. We asked to have the manager called and have her come in so we could have this explained to us. We arrived at the hotel the guy behind the desk( someone that should be fired) he showed us paperwork we never saw or signed said something about a security deposit. We asked again to see the manager. He said she was on her way. This was told to us 4 times in 2 hours that we waited for the manager to show up. (Also someone that should be fired) we were in town for a family reunion and ended up at the hotel for 2 hours waiting for your manager. Me and my boyfriend were beyond mad at this point. There is much to this I cant even type what those 2 employees did to us. I would like a phone call since I tried calling twice today with a wait time that took forever. His account they took one payment of $428.60 cleared his account. We checked out on Saturday so we only stayed one night. I demand a full refund and i would appreciate a call today. My number is 920-946-0600 I work until 7 tonight i will be able to talk then. Right now his account is in the negative because of this so if there is over draft charges we would like you to refund that also.

There is mold in my room. I have had to change rooms twice because of mold on the walls, ceiling. And the room I am in there is mold on the walls, ceiling, beds, and the pillows smell moldy. There is no exhaust system for the bathroom. When I told the front desk, he told me to open up the door. The humidity in Georgia is very high in the summer.

Reservation were made thru the Expedia bundle for my trip on 7/11-13 to stay at the above hotel. On website the hotel looks clean and great. Upon arriving to check, their were homeless people in the front of hotel. This made me uneasy. I went and reserved a room for two nights at Le Ritz. I let Expedia know what happened, they are great, but the hotel would not agree to a partial or full refund. Confirmation only show #SH. Itinerary #72341825362039 can you help with this issue.

The front desk attendant Ashley that works the late night shift in Danville , VA is drunk or high every night and has several different men who look like drug dealers come in and out of the employee office. I witnessed one gentle man enter the restroom with her. She was very loud. I find this to be very unprofessional and trashy of her and Super 8 as a result.

On 7/10/2022 I visited the Super 8 location at 4600 east Morgan avenue in Evansville, Indiana around 10 pm looking for a room for the night. There were 2 gentlemen working at that moment- The older employee was sitting outside the entrance in a folding chair facing the parking lot, possibly smoking ( it was dark out, so I don’t know for sure) - he was watching me approach. As I entered the building, the 2 were talking and the younger worker held open the door without acknowledging me as he carried on his conversation. The older worker then got up, followed me inside and asked “what can we do for you.” I explained that I found his hotel on booking.com but that I just wanted to check out the location in person before booking a room. This is when he got upset and asked “what do you mean?” In a sharp tone of voice. I reiterated that I was just there to check out the facility in person first. He snapped back “you wanna see a room, is that what you mean?” while looking at me with an impatient facial expression. I responded that I would have been interested but not at this point as I didn’t like how I was being spoken to. He threw his hands up and just said “well” . During this time, to the best of my knowledge , the other worker was behind the counter overhearing us. Feeling intimidated, I left the premises and booked a room at the nearby quality inn. Under normal circumstances, I could overlook this treatment, but after having been on the road for several hours that day, I was tired and counting on the hotel to take into account the fact that it was late, I had been driving for a long time and was just looking for a peaceful nights rest

The air conditioner did not work I went to the desk at 6:00 in the morning and they said it did not work because the outside was covered with paper because they were going to paint the building they lowered my price from 107.52 to 7356 I felt that they should have paid for the whole night my confirmation number is 86692 capital e capital D 0 3 7 2 5 2 please respond to my complaint and pay for the whole room also my back is a little sore because I did not sleep comfortably and I perspired all night

The manager desi Oliver didn’t ask my for when I came to motel and she turned me away saying I wasn’t a local and then she refused to let me speak to someone above her for the last 3 days even said gave me a different name

A program reserved a hotel for me and when I went up there I recognized the lady as someone my ex cheated on me with and she harassed e over the phone and tried to run me n him off the road at one point. I didn’t know who she was but me n him broke up so she had an attitude when I was there and purposely turned me away even though my hotel pay was paid for. Then I called back to speak to the manager and at first she refused and ask idk I can’t speak with her and I told her I didn’t want to cause it’s issues between us and she continues to argue with me over the phone telling me the manager will tell u what I said and she got loud so I hung up. It’s the super 8 by the Waffle House in Jonesboro. She was very unprofessional arguing with me a customer when she could’ve simply gave the manager my number and hang up but she continue to argue with me. Her name is Desi Oliver. She needs to be fired and I will never go there again cause she was VERY unprofessional

July 4th around 8:30-9am I returned dirty towels and set them on the counter, the receptionist with long orange nails, ask me rudely to get them off, I apologize and put them in the dirty laundry. She blew her nose twice, got up retrieved my towels and I was telling Faye, friend on speaker phone that she didn't even wash her hands and I had cov19 already, twice. The receptionist came walking fast behind me threatening me to pack out cause her co-workers told her I said was taking about her. I said I was, you have no mask on your blowing out mucus and hand me towels like I ain't worth you sanitizing or washing your hands and spreading germs. Inconsiderate, disrespect and abuse of authority. She followed me all the way to the back we're my room is 246 threatening and harassing me saying get out now and how she's going to get my truck towed.
All over asking why aren't you washing your hands.
Her excuse, "she have allergies "
I called police made a report. There respond was to stay in room, she comes, call them back for harassment.
I am afraid of this lady who has taken her authority and treating customers like a piece of trash. The cutting, negative attitude and quick to put paying customers out, cause she wrong.

The web site says coplamentry breakfast and well there was only stale funny buns orange juice minus the orange and the house keeping took half our dirty towels and left the other half on our counter yukk when we called the front office was so rude we use to stay here year's ago and now we remember why we no loner do. Would really appreciate our money back

Motel disgusting. Can not believe this room is offered. I won’t bother to go into details as I do not believe any effort is made to investigate this motel. Bottom line NEVER stay at motel 8 again. Spread the word.

When my husband and I were stablish in #14 room suddenly about 8:50 PM the manager decided to move us to the #12. My husband was already in bed watching TV and I was ready for a shower. We were unhappy but we moved. The room was filthy, carpets and chairs full of spots and stains, tv didn't work! When I complained the manager invited to leave the hotel and give us our money. I didn't accepted. He send another chair and vacuum the room. Next day the housekeeper clean the room as best as she could. Today he called the police pretending that we didn't want to paid for today's day just because they didn't charge the 3th day during the reservation

The front desk need a 100 deposit. I was told I'm the only one who can pick up the deposit when check out. The front desk made it very clear I'm the ONLY ONE who can pick up my deposit. No WRONG they lie.They give it to who ever they want. I want my 100 . Not my problem they gave it to someone else. Super 8 guaranteed me that I was the only one who can pick up deposit . I don't understand why they think it's okay to give my 100 dollar deposit to anyone but me. They were really rude . I was following the rules it's super 8 who did not follow there policies.

Rate my week stay?!?! -0-
I checked into a super 8 in davrnport iowa! Stayed one week! EEvery single morning i was harassed to check out, pay a early check in fee plus deposit. EEvery day i was there and i think i paid late fee check out twice! There is no such thing as a extended stay at the super 8 hotel in davenport !! II went through a 3rd party to get a good rate and the manager there was rude, unprofession, and down right mean to myself and my partner about using a 3rd party so she felt she needed to charge us $130 a day to get back the money she lost from the 3rd party rate! ! She is the worst person you could put at the front desk! She even smokes outside the front door but yet its a non smoking hotel! MMakes no sense at all to me ! Her customer service skills are ny far the worst ive ever seen in my life! IIve worked in hospitslity for 18 years and if i were you i woukd terminate her before you lose anymore business..
Forgive me , im sorry but im furious with this woman. SShe judged myself and my partner treated us like some low life scum. Littke did she know i was staying there because im looking for a house to buy!!! She looked down her nose like sje was better ..... Professional?!? Lol this woman put a new meaning to the word!

Hello, my fiance and I have been staying at your motel on 58th and Broadway in Denver, Colorado. There is a employee that works for you in the front office. Two days ago I could hear yelling and cussing going on outside. I can hear this employee cussing and arguing with a contractor that was remodeling one of your rooms. Yesterday I was peacefully replacing the front seats in my Infiniti and he walked up and asked what I was doing. I explained I was replacing my front seats. He told me I cant be working on my car in the parking lot and to make sure I clean up my mess. I apologized and was already being clean leaving no mess. Today I was adding antifreeze to my car when he walked up and said I was leaking oil and messing up the lot. I explained my radiator has a small leak but I use a eco friendly antifreeze that evaporates on asphalt or concrete but I don't mean to leave a mess and I'm fixing it later. He said I can't park here if my car is leaking and he is notifying everyone. At the moment we are homeless and trying to get by. I can't help my car is leaking but I'm trying to do what I can to fix it asap and not make a mess. I felt disrespected by his remarks and feel like he is harassing me. I was polite and respectful but I feel like he is not the same way and judging by his behavior with the contractors he seems to not be professional at all. I'd appreciate if he was talked to about his actions n behavior. I'm reaching out to you because I spoke with a lady yesterday about him and she apologized and said she'd talk to him but today I'm being harassed again. I'm sorry to be reaching out to you in these terms. I do enjoy my stay besides this and thank you for your hospitality. The male I'm talking about is I think a maintenance worker, he is Hispanic black hair and I think in his 40s. I hope to hear back from you and be notified of your actions. Thanks again and have a nice day

Never have I been to a super 8 anywhere in the usa that they charged me a $100 deposit per room. I've spent thousands of dollars with super 8. I will never use another one anywhere in the world again. Super 8 has just lost a valuable customer.

We arrived with 2 small children to be told to wait because there was a fight in the second floor. While waiting we observed people / employees smoking in the lobby area. The police came and actually told us it’s not safe for kids. We had to leave because of the issues. So far we have not been refunded the money. There was no way to stay there.

Dirty and dusty, no breakfast, BAD BED

We would like a refund. We stayed in room 222 on 3026 Washington road Augusta,Ga, the door room was left open bc the door didn't lock, the tv never worked,,

Got the room about 12 , lights went off at 2 and stayed off so I left and asked for a refund or a partial refund and they wouldn't do it cause the beds had been laid In !!!! Ridiculous!

Addicts roaming halls (banging on my door at 4am asking for a guy named mike), gangbangers selling dope. Cios circling patking lot all night. I'm a grown man but was too afraid to leave my room. Fridge, toilet, deadbolt all broken upon arrival. Dozens of cig burns in blankets. Dogs barking in rooms. Debris and crumbs(possibly drugs) littering carpet. Told front desk in AM. She got defensive and made me out to be the bad guy. 96 dollars. Not a single minute of sleep. Terrifying night. Was a prisoner in my own room. Even after sunrise the vagrants and addicts were still out in the hallways. One approached me and asked for money. Pretty sure some of these people live there and aren't guests. Maybe some type of halfway house situation? Gangbangers cliqued up in hall talking politics. Could visibly see gun sticking through beltline on one through my viewing lens on door.

Told front desk in AM. She got defensive and made me out to be the bad guy. She said since I didn't go to the front desk the night and question that I wasn't eligible for eligible for any type of refund partial or whole. She said if I had a problem with the blankets and sheets I should have called down and they would have put new ones on. I told her I was too scared to leave my room to my room to even come to the lobby. There was loud rap music and weed filling the hallways. And the couple times I did there I was heckled for money and felt incredibly uncomfortable. I'm being totally honest when I say that I told my girlfriend that morning I wouldn't be surprised if my car was stolen out of the parking lot. Not. Or a window broken. That didn't happen so I guess that was the best part about my stay. My car wasn't stolen and I'm still alive that's the good news. We stay at Wyndham hotels all the time period Ramada plaza was one of my favorite hotels to stay at we also just stayed at a travel lodge in Battle Creek the night before period that's also a Wyndham hotel chain and that was a great experience.. Don't know what's going on with the super 8 on 44th street and Grand Rapids but it is a trap house and and it's the epitome of a "Rent by the hour, crime riddled slum establishment" In the worst part of town or in An inner city ghetto. We booked this hotel online and when we saw it was on 44th street we assumed we assumed it was in a good part of town because most of 44th street is. When we talk to some of the locals they knew right away too it knew right away to stay away from the super 8 on 44th street. Wish we would have have had that knowledge before booking online. The hotel is nothing what they make it to seem or the pictures they present

We always get a military or senior discount, but Deming NM would not provide one. They advertised a free breakfast online and they offered absolutely nothing for breakfast. The price we paid for the motel $86.80 included the free breakfast, so we paid too much for this one night. Advertising a free breakfast and not getting one is fraud. I want our military or senior discount deducted from the amount we paid and a reasonable amount deducted for the breakfast we did not receive. We frequent your hotel over others when traveling, but this stay was very disappointing.

Super 8, Roanoke Rapids, 6785 NC Highway 46, Garysburg NC, 27831
If you had a negative star I would give it.
Whomever oversees this hotel should be fired.
As a single woman driving home, I needed a place safe and clean to stay. My mistake was to try and stay here. After checking into my room, I returned to the front desk and signed out. The cleanliness statement and photos listed on the website are nothing compared to what I walked into. (see attached)
In the meantime, I have been fighting with getting a credit for the room, to no avail.

I was an employee at super 8 in Rogers mn I had been employed there for approximately 7 months, I have also been living there, since I had started there has been issues with cleaniness if the guest rooms and this information was given many times to the manager and no change I was written up for going over hours to work mind you I was working or I was asked to work even on my days off witch I had no issues doing this. They also have employees that do not use toilet bowl cleaner when cleaning the restrooms also on many occasions the sheets would not be changed. There is also an employee that drinks while working.again this has been brought to the station if Management many times guests have complained on many occasions. People have left house keeping keys out again I have also done this on occasion and why I'm bringing this up it is because a long term guest said her room was broke into and stuff was stolen or moved. As far as I know there was no police report made. There was a long term guest that was staying at the hotel that had helped me on occasion witch there was 2 other house keepers that on occasion would have there children help do rooms, with that being said there has been a couple of times that I asked for this guest to help and it was okayed. So some days it's okay and some days you get repermend for doing so or now even fired. It's okay when it fits there (meaning mangment.) When I was fired Scott Larson the manager of super started yelling and swearing at me. Again witch earlier in my employment was written up for. I feel that his behavior was completely inappropriate and very very unperfesional. Some of the other employees also heard this happen. He however did give me 1 week to move out however he said after that week I am never to step foot on the property that the police would be called and I would be arrested. Again I feel this to be completely inappropriate and unprofessional. There are a few more concerns about the building and the cleanliness and the safety of the guests we have here. Well let's start off with number one not all of the windows have screens on them and if they do some of them are damaged. Multiple heaters in the rooms have so much dust in them that I could inadvertently start a fire. One of the other housekeeping people feel that it's okay to call other housekeepers names since we're at them and those brought up to the attention of management and absolutely nothing gets done other than myself being told I'm sorry well you'll have to ignore that. In the kitchen area that is not been finished which they are still doing big breakfasts due to the fact that inspectors came through and said that the breakfast area could that be used is it needed to be updated. And some of the rooms the bathtubs are peeling and scraping really bad. I had purchased some things for the hotel was told I would be reimbursed for it had requested for reimbursement at least a handful of times was never reimbursed for it come to find out management through away my receipts so I would not be reimbursed. I just left me a $25 tip on his credit card and I have yet to see it which I know that the gas dropped it that was informed by one of the other workers. I have a copy of the first and only Tyra I was written up however I would have to find that and if it would be helpful I could resend it to you guys after I send this. If someone can reach out to me to verify that they received this and who I may talk to about the situation I would greatly appreciate it. also I had requested the managers boss number and he text me that if I wanted to talk to her I would have to do this with him in speaker phone in his presents. For what ever reason I am unable to retrieve it at this time.

Forrest City AR 215 Barrow Hill Rd. 5 to 6 Feb 22. Cost $69.99 + $7.26, +$2.10, + $2.10 = $81.45. Room 110. Seemed to be poor security. My wife went to front desk to get needed items. Toliet paper, towels, wash cloths, bath mat, soap, shampoo, conditioner, drinking cups, trash can liners. No one seemed to know where the ice was. A man just released from federal prison,followed my wife back to our room and tried to come in. My wife could not shut the door, but, after talking to him about 15 minutes, was finally able to close the door. He seemed very lonely after being locked up 18 years. Glad I was there as backup. -- The next morning my wife went down the break area to get coffee. A black man came in, went to the safe and took money. My wife asked for some assistance and he said, I don't work here. -- Heater stayed on entire time we were there. To hot at lowest setting for head. Filter extremely dirty. Room dirty. Items too numerous to mention. No breakfast. No nothing. Except coffee. No decaf. Latch on door broken.

Before booking with Wyndham I message motel and asked about breakfast. Is attached.
Sunday morning I went to office/breakfast area. No coffee juice fruit or anything. I asked girl at desk and she said she could make a pot of coffee if u wanted. WHAT.
That ain't breakfast

Disappointed
Super 8 chipley Fl

Checked into super 8 motel in Monticello Arkansas on 02-04-22 and we stayed maybe 10 minutes tops. We were there me, my husband and my 4 kids and when we got into our room there were roaches in the drawers. We immediately went to the front desk to ask for a refund and got denied. I understood it was nonrefundable bit it was not our fault they had bugs. The pictures online are NOTHING like in person. Very upset and disappointed.

This was the worst experience I have ever had a hotel. When checking in the lady at the desk was so RUDE!!! We paid about $140 for the SMOKING Jacuzzi room. We get there to check in (booked online), she tells us it's a non-smoking room and would not switch us to a smoking one. It was in no way our fault it was advertised wrong. We get in the room and turn on the heat. Let's just say we did not get much sleep with how much noise it made. So we get to checking out the room and all I have to say is GET NEW HOUSEKEEPERS!!! The cover had stains on it and burn holes. The wall had a huge crack in it. The rack in the bathroom was poorly hung as well. We did not even use the Jacuzzi because all the towels and wash clothes had LONG BLACK HAIR on them. Neither me nor my wife have long hair. There was LONG BLACK HAIR in the Jacuzzi. The sink was dirty. Our ice bucket was nasty. And when we went to check out we could not complain because all they had was a bucket to drop the key cards in. No one there for check outs. Attached is only a few pictures.

We are staying at the super 8 in universal City Texas and let me just say this since when is it ok for people to have a party in the parking lot with the music blasting and drinking and be rude while other people are trying to sleep because they have to work the next day but there's was no sleep for my husband or myself let me just say this the staff in the lobby was rude disrespectful and when I called the front office they guy was rude and he hung the phone up on me but that ok I'm going to make sure he gets fired not joking there is still beer cans and other trash all over the place something needs to be done

We called the front office 3 times about people partying out in front of the hotel like it's there back yard music up load and these other yelling over the music just to talk to each other last I checked the hotel parking lot was a party area for people to party in this is ridiculous it is 11:00 at night when people are supposed to be getting some sleep because they have work the next day how is that possible when you got stupid people outside partying with their music of drinking in the parking lot of a hotel since when was that okay and then the management up there at the front desk I called to make a complaint my husband calls and he hangs up on me how rude is that just cuz you want to let your buddies party in your parking lot of your hotel it's not okay when you have other hotel guests that pay more money than they should for this shitty front desk people at night are rude they charged too much and we can't get no sleep and get rest cuz we have work tomorrow but they can have parties in the parking lot of hotel

Mask and or social distancing is not being practiced or mandated even with the statement mandate. I asked a guest to please put her mask on in on in elevator as we could not distance enough. She told me no she wouldn't put a mask on,nor would she wait for another elevator because it was her "rights" not to wear one. I have a mom with cancer, three children,and I'm here for an investment project which will entail a meeting with lots of other professionals who I'd potentially be putting at risk. PLEASE,PLEASE execute a plan to enforce mask. I had covid and do NOT want to endure it again. Please enforce the law here at Super 8. Thanks for understanding.

I was staying at the Super 8 on 145th st. Omaha Nebraska. I stayed over a week and paid with a debt card. Then after that I had paid with cash. The front desk had charged me twice for one day. Took it off Angel Padilla-Wills debt card and did not transfer it back to the card.. I will like to report this mishap

room was being entered when i would leave. left my kids there to verify and within 5 minutes of leaving somebody opened the door and entered without knocking or annoucing themselves. i notified the front desk and they didn't offer an apology and just said it wasn't her. because of this I left a bad review. since leaving bad review I was charged and additional fee and told I can no longer get a room there. spoke to manager and was told it was due to the room being thrashed. when asked how it was thrashed she couldn't tell me. manager told front desk to let me allow me to get another room.

I stayed at Super 8 Wheat Ridge on Kipling and I -70 on December 3 2021. And decided to stay another night December 4 2021 because a friend was going to meet me there. Upon arrival to the room I immediately smell cigarette smoke. I left the door open and turned on the fan. I was exhausted and in a lot of pain and discomfort because I am disabled and the pain increased when I had to walk down 2 very long hallways to my room. I didnt feel I could walk up to front rest and back again because it was far. I remained in the room And upon using the bathroom I saw dirty underwear behind the bathroom door and a cigarette butt in the toilet. I stayed there and when checking out on the 5th of December I saw a maid who was cleaning the room next to mine and reported it to her and to the girls at the front desk. They didn't seem to care. Next I decided to call customer care and get a foreign person who made me repeatedly asked the same questions over over and over. A complaint that should have taken 5 min took forever. Then finally she told me I would be contacted soon with a reply by email. She had all of my information which also had to be repeated a number of times. Soooo now its December 23 2021 and no word from anyone. You need to train the people who you hired to represent your company better customer relations. Let's see how long it takes to get a response this time.

Mary Smith

My husband and I stayed at super 8 in prestonsburgh Kentucky I had my cash in the dresser drawer and There was $300 in it we went out to get something to eat and pay for another night when we returned there was $160 in cash and before my husband could get back from putting money on one of our debit cards to pay for the room another night they had called the police and had us arrested for public intoxication we had all of out belongings from the nearby stores plus our clothes and cell phone stolen we had very little stuff left the next day after we got out of jail.So we are very disappointed and hurt because our Christmas is now ruined and we are broke.We are considering talking to an attorney over this matter unless something is done about this.thank you Sarah &Alvin Poe

Dirty motel room,sink and tub,damaged window,overall maintanence in the room is below average.Guest service was polite and professional.

The lady who was working the front desk was very mean to my family and I. She said I had to many kids,(4 kids) which when we checked in they said nothing to us about that. My baby spilled some orange juice, so we used a towel to clean it up ( they didn't have anything else to use) so we got charged an extra $10.00, but my card statement stated $12.00. We ask the lady what we needed to do if a spill happened again and she responded I don't know. I called super 8 to ask her what the extra charge was for. She hung up after I asked her what we were supposed to do next time. I tried calling her several tines and it just went to voice-mail. So I went up to super 8 and she was no where to be found. We called the number and it didn't work. I feel like she blocked both numbers we were trying to get ahold of them on. Otherwise it wouldn't have went to voice-mail the other times we called versus the first time we called.

two months trying to return the deposit for dogs. a month later they returned half, two months have passed, but there is no money. thieves and crooks seem to be working in these motels

I would not even give this hotel one star. It's filthy and the worker at the front desk is hateful. My husband and I were treated very rude at the front desk. My sheets were not clean, the floors had bugs and I had to clean the toilet before I could use it. The whole place is a mess. The balcony furniture was dirty. Hasn't been cleaned in a long time. You're welcome..... I cleaned my own room. I requested non smoking. The room smelled of smoke so bad we had to open the doors. Can not stress enough that the little girl behind the counter needs quite a few lessons in customer service and needs to learn how to respect people. We left a day early and did not ask for our money back. Maybe you can take that money and actually clean the room and get better help.

I paid for 2 nights at the super 8 on 7024 mccautcheon rd Chattanooga tn 37421 I paid for two nights early this morning about 4 o’clock and about 2 o’clock today we’re leaving and come to find out that the motel had the truck towed they said they knocked on doors but they didn’t and when I signed papers I had to put what kind of truck and everything on that paper so they had our truck towed and then put us out the room a few minutes ago and double charged me for my dog and will not give me my money back so now this motel here has cost me $179 plus another dog fee that I had only paid once this morning and now paying $150 to get our truck out of impound because they towed had it towed they did not tell nobody this morning where to park and what to do in this news and that now I want my money back and the lady there is very rude going to get smart and loud with me and you get mad because I got smart back yeah I need some new employees

I feel I've been discriminated against by the front desk clerk. I'm sure not many white people have this issue but I feel I do. I used my Wyndham rewards to book a reservation at the super 8 in Denver Colorado. 5888 Broadway
Denver co 80216. Everything was good until I called the front desk to find out how much it would cost to extend my stay and was told to hold. But wasn't put on hold because I could hear the clerk and another female discussing personal outside of the job topics. I'm sure not realizing that I wasn't on hold I was actually still on the line. So I hung up and called the front desk back. The clerk answered my second call saying" I don't know why you hung up and called back I already told you to hold on" I replied saying excuse me I don't appreciate the attitude from you I'm just trying to find out how much it would be to extend my stay. She then mocked me saying the same thing back to me and before telling me the price she told me " Make sure the person that checked in comes and pays or I won't take the money." What happened to customer service?? This is how I'm treated Everytime I stay here by this same individual. I feel the discrimination comes in because I'm white my boyfriend is white. We both have tattoos, he has some on his face and has an image most discriminate against. But it's not ok. I've seen the clerk ( she is not white) treat other white people the same way she treats us and her demeanor is 100 % different than it is with anyone else. She is rude and mean. Talks at not to. She demands not asks as if she was speaking to a misbehaved child. This might seem like a petty complaint but to me it's not. I'm tired of being treated like this. I pay for my rooms here. I check out at checkout time. I leave the room with the towels and bedding ready for the house keeping to just grab and go. I gather all the trash and set by the door. I don't ever ask for anything extra. And I've never given any problems. But yet I'm still treated as if I'm not good enough to stay at the super 8. Like I'm a problem guest. It blows my mind that this is how customer service is now. I understand this is a lower end motel but we still pay to stay sometimes just as much as a luxury hotel.

Repeat Unauthorized Charges To My Credit Card,Suspicion Of Unathorized Access To Room,Personal Property /Valuables Stolen, Harassment By Other Guests/Adjoining Rooms. Requested Guest Records Cross-Reference.

Jennifer hoover Hayes tried to sell me meth while she was doing it talking about she's not worried about drug tests, she has fake pee.in Chattanooga TN

I stayed there 2 1/2 weeks ago I witnessed several of your employees sitting outside by the pool smoking pot. And the language your front desk people use specially your manager Lisa everything that comes out of her mouth is f... This f... That screaming and yelling at her employees in front of our guests is very bad business plus u can here the front desk girl's talking about all the men guest they have slept with there is this the kind of business super 8 is running I stay very frequently with super 8 and if this is the way I run your business I will not be staying with you guys anymore and I will be letting alot of people know that stay with super 8 how it is ran word of mouth is best advertising the super 8 I stayed in is in Lebanon Missouri I hope this gets looked into most of your housekeeper's are druggies that do drugs at your motel

On our arrival yesterday we came into our hotel room that we paid $82 for and found hair in the bathtub and my fiance went up to ask for a refund is I'll just covid-19 stuff I don't know how well they've cleaned any other rooms in this hotel and didn't prefer to stay here after we seen all of the woodlands walking around the parking lot then she was told and no refunds are available with no other explanation or anything and that no other rooms were available so we were basically told to leave after 30 minutes of being here without a refund $82 after the guy decided he would come and look at the tub to see he then asked my fiance to see his pubic hair to make sure that he didn't shave it and leave it in the tub I was astonished I couldn't believe what I was hearing especially after the long awkward silence when he asked him are you serious and he looked at us and said yes and then didn't move didn't smile didn't do anything just stared at my fiance until he pulled his pants down and showed him his genital area that had hair it took me over an hour to calm him down to not call authorities to report sexual harassment by your employees I could not believe what he just asked him we were then moved to another room where there's water coming through the cracks of the tile on the floor the microwave goes on and off smells like something burning toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom was barely hanging on this time didn't have hair in it but it had sheetrock mud in it this is about the most disgusting place I think I've ever stayed my fiancee was trying to sleep in the car so he can watch her belongings and not catch anything while we were here and I don't blame him instead I got him to sleep at the window so he could watch our things so they didn't get stolen in the middle of the night this is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my entire 40 years of being alive I would like a refund immediately no questions asked I think I have answered enough questions and along with my fiance having to show him his private area for confirmation that he didn't shave it and leave it in the bathtub what kind of show is getting around here I mean your little third shift guy at night the other one got a skateboards through the hall don't even look over after work here and his hair is looks like spray paint into his head not to mention he watched us walk down the hall to go outside and smoke he washed his all the way down the hall until we got the stairs kind of creepy kind of feels like hotel hell I don't want to speak to anybody else I don't want to see any other managers and I do not want another room here our apartment will not be ready until Monday morning so we're going to have to go rent another room and I would appreciate a refund at the least if we do not get some kind of resolution taken care of in the next couple of hours I will let my fiance contact the local police about sexual harassment charges against your employees and call the local news channel while we do so the ball is in your court I have talked to all your management and everybody at this hotel including the honor and I get nowhere are you really going to let this happen with your name on the hotel

Stayed at Super8 in Richmond VA. The room was a filthy pit, ceiling in bath room leaking and peeling, holes in the wall rusty lighting fixtures, bead spread and carpeting smelled horrible. never stay in one of the motels again .

I have been here since July 27, 2021. If it wouldn't be for convenience I would find another place.. I have my 2 dogs with me. I don't have a problem paying for my pets. The problem is being charged 20 dollars a day. This is the first Hotel that charges daily with no limit to there charge.. to date I have nearly 500 to have my pets with me.. Both of my dogs are trained and house broken..
I am harassed from the first day and each and every day I am here. I am contacting my attorney this is outrageous the money I am being charged for my dogs..

It was difficult to communicate with the person taking the reservation. She was hard to understand and hard to get her to understand what we wanted. Then, around 12:30 am we were awakened to a woman screaming. That went on for about 10 minutes. We called down to the front desk and we said we were going to call the police if it didn’t stop. She told us to do what we wanted but she was going up to check it out. It was very disturbing and it was hard to get back to sleep. The next morning there was a woman sleeping on the floor in the hall. We asked the gal at the desk what that was all about and she said the room she was staying in had a lot of people in it so she told her it was ok to sleep in the hall. We also asked her what the screaming and commotion was all about in the night. She said she didn’t know, she didn’t hear anyone screaming. Front help was not overly friendly.

We was on the road for 6hrs it was really late when we tried to find something we found the super 8 online drove there its nothing like pictures no pool rooms smell so bad and the rooms are not cleaned at all well took the air for ever to cool down we would have found something different but it was 2 am and we were very tired

Well wrote letter 10 days ago. In New Jersey with pictures of bed , with fresh Urine , flies and roaches in bed. Email customer service. NO CALL back nothing! It was sick!

Front desk clerk very rude and cussing to multiple customers, room filthy sheets dirty, air conditioner not working and very hot with sparks coming from outlet, bathroom sink plugged, microwave unusable,etc. when we told the clerk about the air conditioner problem I was told that she has no other rooms and that she has been here since 2 and is tired of dealing with all of the people here when all she wants to do is pee I have multiple pictures but the WiFi here also does not work so my phone will not upload them I will be calling corporate in the morning

Yes hello we just try to check in on if your sites (show low Arizona) we called a head early on July the 3 we was told it be only for 220 .we just got to the motel and said there taken 500 dollar s more and we said wait no can't afford that you guys told us earlier it's only 220. We ask for are monte back they didn't give us are money back and they still run are card .

They should no longer be able to give veterans discounts because they disrespected me a disabled army veteran in the worst way.

Staff was extremely rude. When I tried to complain I got the phone hung up on me multiple times. The Manager tried blaming me for something I had no control over and purposely downgraded the room.

We are staying at the Super 8 by Wyndham in Fort Smith Arkansas this is absolutely the worst Super 8 Motel I have ever seen it is starting the bathroom has dog food on the floor there was also dead spiders the towels on the rack with 30 we had a double room with for the staying in it there is one set of towels the parking lot is atrocious we booked over a week ago and they still could not get two rooms next to each other we're with the American Legion Riders through traveling with the nation of Patriots this is totally unacceptable the area is looks like it's drug-infested this is unacceptable for any American Legion honestly should be refunded for money we stayed at the one in Joplin last night it wasn't great but at least the custom manager the terrorist was nice the guy here Yakima question and he was sorry and turned around and walked away from you absolutely see worst Super 8 and I will not stay at Super 8 again

Staying at riveria beach florida from the 28th until tomorrow and I just think its extremely unprofessional to not inform your guests that there would be no access to the pool and no continental breakfast....I work really hard for my money and those 2 things definitely wouldve changed where I stayed....im very disappointed...especially with my mom in the hospital it wouldve been nice to know that before I spent my money

While my family and I had a three night stay on april26th through the 29th my car was broken into. Dispite the heavy presence of security and being parked in the closest parking spot to the main entrance. They took my money bag that had the sum of 50.00 dollars plus my bank card/credit card. This card happens to be the one I used for the 200.00 dollar deposit. Naturally I cancelled the card. When it came time to check out I was unable to recover my deposit. The G.M said not to worry I would get my money back, i gave the hotel my new card number to get it back and still nothing. What's totally wrong is that the hotel actually withdrew the 200.00 any way and they where not supposed to but they did.Its now WEDNESDAY MAY12TH and I'm still waiting. The GM said he was going to give all the info to corporate and that they would have to issue me back my deposit, but that's been a week now and nothing's changed still dont have it back. If this doesn't work I'm going to file a police report with the sacramento police department reporting theft

I have been staying here for. Over 4 months. And. Have had to. Deal with no water for weeks and then no hot water for a week. I have spent close to 10 thousand dollars. Here I have to stay here for one more week until me and my family get out house. But I'm. Low on. Money. And there not willing to work with me i feel. For having to deal with. Not. Having water and not hot water for weeks. They should. Be able to help me out some how. Dame.

Stayed at the super 8 on meridian and Reno off of I-40 in Oklahoma City they're running a scam there trying to get your deposit or something they refuse to call the night clerk who the person that was the person I checked in with that not when I checked in I asked two separate times if they'd giving me a smoking room and was told yes both times okay I reserve my room online I will admit that I made a mistake and had reserved two rooms because I reserved the wrong room the first time I was asking for a double bed Queen smoking and I had canceled a king room non-smoking I called the front desk talked to the man Russell he told me he would cancel it for me and everything would be okay when I got there to check in he gave me the room while I was checking in I asked him two times if it was a smoking room and he told me yes both times I then tried to check out two days later and was refused my deposit because I was in a non smoking room I recently stayed in a room in the same building on separate from the rest of the hotel and was in a smoking room they did not have ashtrays in it so I did not think twice about it not being a smoking room that is happening before and the person that was running it got his deposit back because it was a smoking room now I asked him to call the man that worked at night they refused to they refuse to work with me in any kind of way I'm fixing this situation all they did was call the police and have was going to have me removed for trespassing because I refuse to leave until my money was returned to me like a rightly should be. I was relying on that deposit to have a place to stay the next night tonight actually now myself in those with me have nowhere to stay because of a mistake that they made that they refuse to own up to and they won't even check into because they know that they were wrong this is a serious problem I'd like to know how this week is going to be handled and I would like to have my deposit back please.

I did a online booking I reserved a room and I made a mistake because I was needing a double bed so I made an under reservation for a double bed smoking room I realized that I've made a mistake so I called to have the the king not smoking canceled okay the guy at the front desk I believe his name is Russell when I arrived to check in told me that the room was a smoking room and that he had canceled my reservation for me so I didn't have to reservations even though I asked for the double Queen they gave me the single King first off and when I asked him the man up at the front desk if it was a smoking room to make sure that it was he told me yes to not worry about it that I could smoke in there I went to go get my deposit back this morning and was denied my deposit I was relying on a deposit to have a place for me and my family to stay and now we're sitting out in the hot heat nowhere to go because the lady running your hotel is running a scam putting people in and getting their money like that that's a scam I really don't appreciate this kind of service you know I got in my eyes and crossed my keys and still I'm getting screwed out of 50 dollars that is mine I really would like something done about this and something investigated into this because this is ridiculous I'm a frequent customer I stay in hotels 70% of the time and I don't believe that I should be treated like this.

I made reservations online to stay April 10-11, 2021 for a king size room. Upon arrival I was informed that there were no king size rooms available. The only thing available was a room with 2 beds, which I believed they were offering as a courtesy in place of the king size room. They DID NOT inform me that it was going to cost an additional $30, which they charged to my credit card. I would have cancelled the reservation & gone elsewhere if I had known it was going to cost more. I called the Amarillo West Super 8 & they refused to refund the $30. I feel I should get that $30 back on my credit card. Please refund my $30.

TRIED to stay at the Super 8 in Biloxi, MS, for one night Saturday, April 10, 2021. Guests lodging in rooms near ours (our room was 195), began arguing outside on the sidewalk and parking lot. After approx 1 1/2 hours, my husband and I decided to leave. The arguing and fighting was still going on. I went to the front desk (11:45pm) and told the clerk I wanted to check that we felt unsafe at their motel. He was only concerned as to whether we had "used" the room- we had. The clerk tried to blow me off and said he would move us or go talk to the party causing the disturbance. I told him again that I felt unsafe there. He said he could not refund and I told him if his company was honorable he would refund, but he needed to do what he thought was right. Of course I did not receive a refund, but my husband and I left immediately.

The guy running the hotel John was rude vile and completely unprofessional. He was telling and cussing at employees so I stepped out of my room to see what was going on.when he told the housekeeper she was to leave he was calling the cops. As he walked by me he said the same thing to me. I followed him asked him why he started cussing me and my whole family saying none of them could ever come there I asked him again why? He just got louder and louder I requested my money back ha said ok but even as I said thank you John he continued to cuss me. And the housekeeper. This was the worst experience I have ever had at any hotel I've stayed at. And I stay probably 200 nights a year at hotels. But will never deal with wyndham hotels again if that's the type of people you hire.

Super 8 Hotel 2900 US-61 Muscatine iowa 52761 #563263-9100 I attached the 2 times they charged me. I Took blanket back and they charged me 200.They claim there was cigs burns on the brown blanket and I had my period so I left a smear of blood on the sheet. Which wasent even bad I asked for the blankets back but they refused to give them to me because they said for evidence. Not only did he spread out the sheet and embarrassed me he was confrontational towards me . To be honest I believe they should have no problem giving me them since I did pay for them and I was hoping to keep them from pulling the same scam on some one else this happened on the 26th. Then the 29 they pulled out another 100 so I went to try to get blankets again and again they would not n continued to yell at me So I was charged 200 dollars for a blanket and a sheet. I tried resolving myself but not able to because of them being cofrontational towards me. May I add wen I first got there they bribed me to give them high ratings for a bag of ships. I would really appreciate if u would help me with this issue

Super 8 Pevely, Mo. Stayed April 2nd Electronic Room Door broken...had to be let in by staff each time... toilet broken, TV too small and didn't work properly, phone didn't work, one of the beds was broken, room not ready at check in, pool spa not working, men's room at pool not working ice machine broken, back hotel entry door broken and people came in and out all night...people slamming doors all night...not a very positive experience

Completely horrible, filthy floors that turned our feet black, warm air instead of cold air, roaches of all kinds popping out of everywhere, horrible pillows, a broken metal frame to a tissue dispenser that fell on my foot after trying to grab a tissue, dirty sheets, rewards member check out denial. Spent $250 for one night and feel like my money was stolen. And I don't complain ever but we barely slept at all from being so uncomfortable. Staff members not wearing masks properly. My daughter asked us to leave the same night because of the roaches making her uncomfortable. Just couldn't believe that this was acceptable conditions. Clearly everything was like that before we walked in. Noticed the cleaning ladies being yelled at on the way out about cleaning faster and can tell they were not allowed to a great job being undermanned. Clearly the worst hotel/motel experience we have ever had. This put a damper on our weekend getaway being that we were so tired the next day from not resting or being comfortable.

Complaint sent to Super 8, on 8 17 2020

Demanding full refund. Super8 is not worthy of calling itself a professional hotel establishment. It was unsafe, full of transients, police present to remove trespasser. Attempt to check in, desk clerk rude, unprofessional, hostile. Place was filthy inside and out. 2nd attempt to check in after 2pm, no staff present at desk or in sight. I left after 20 minutes, no service. Traveling w my son, we were left to secure a hotel. Demand response, ASAP.

Super 8,
location. 1790 Aero Plaza Dr, Colorado springs CO

Stayed Super 8 Danville KY Aug 8. Confirmation #64567EC015935. You should be ashamed to have your name on this place, What a nightmare.
Desk clerk was outside the front door smoking, had to walk around her to get to the lobby. Waited for her to finish her cigarette. Checked 3 of us ladies into a double queen room, non smoking. Room 120 or 121 don't remember right now. Hole in the shower at crotch height, drilled into fiberglass stall about 1 1/2" round, we shoved a washcloth in the hole. Black hard shelled bugs in the bathroom, killed 3. Got our nightgowns on and were sitting on the beds around 10 pm and mice were running across the microwave and TV. We were completely shocked. Called the front desk and she said "Well. what do you want me to do about it?" We asked her to come to our room. She pulled out the refrigerator and there was a hole bigger than a man's fist at the back of the unit. Little hole and she pulled the rubber molding back and the hole went all the way to the floor. She shoved a couple huge rags in the hole and said "I hope they are all in the hole." Well they weren't because that got into our snacks. We were exhausted and it was late we did not think we had another option to go somewhere else. Next morning 7 AM, different girl in front of the door smoking and we walked around her. There was another desk clerk arguing very rudely with another customer. The smoker came into the desk area and we asked for some kind of discount and she told us she was new and couldn't help us. The other customer left the desk and we asked the other desk clerk if we could get a break on our rate and she said we booked through reservation.com and they couldn't do a thing about it. Reservation.com said Super 8 has our money and they must give the discount. You should really look into this dump. The security doors will not even close, stay open about 3". We feel we were really ripped off and you owe us some money. What can you do for us?

I will try and make quick, I this week left a bad situation and a friend put me in a super 8 in duquoin illinois 62832. i had a issue with toilet and some paper that fell out of stuff i had repackaged me thinking i should go to desk and let know and was going to ask for a job. i did this guy looked at room and said no problem i then took my things to breeze way to go live with family sence i just left my husband we sit down and start talking and my phone rings and its the clerk saying i took a coffee cup and soap dish we’re missing i tell him no there was one cup because i had a friend bring me one of hers and i didn’t even see a soap dish he says ok after i tell him not to bother my friend who paid for it talk to me now i didn’t have to give my number but did cause i needed a job and my name at hotel he than says i have to talk to manager and hangs up not once was i called back for work or an apology and this was Yesterday i don’t know why such rude people are able to use your name but these people really need to close there doors they also have bad reviews you need to do something they are really messing with your good reviews from other supers i have stayed in you all need to do a inspection I am just saying signed dorothy hester concerned customer

Bethany MO, the toilet has a crunched down shape with the water in the bowl very close to the seating. Any man who sits on the toilet will get his scrotum wet. Now how is it possible that such a toilet would be made much less installed in a motel. Never before have I seen such a toilet and can't figure out why men who visit haven't complained loudly, perhaps they like me just vow to never use a Super8 again.

The Super 8 on Washington Rd. in Augusta Ga.is in need of serious attention. Our stay was horrible. For the amount paid the stay should have been better. Roaches were present, toilet ran all night and dank/ moldy smell in room. There's more, but I will be included in a letter to the owner and Corporate.

My room was dirty, sticky residue on counters and tables. Even on the back of soap wrappers. Attendant there refunded first night after trying to clean and kill ants the first time, then put us in a small room since it's all that was available(One bed) until morning. That room had chocolate(I hope) on the blanket that I cleaned as it was well after midnight and we were exhausted. Then, in the first room, I kept stepping on something sharp outside the bathroom. I finally checked and it was literally NAILS!!! The attendant was going to get us towels that evening from the employee laundry area and when he opened it, cockroaches scattered. The spring to stop the room door is hanging limp. The dryer on top in the laundry room pops open with two dress shirts and a lightweight dress. This place felt like a slum Lord was in control of it. He was nice, very friendly...But that absolutely does not change the condition of the property.

The hotel lobby was filthy and both restrooms were out of order. I had a reservation for 3 days upon check in I immediately canceled the other 2 nights. The grounds are deplorable, the bathroom fixatures were not properly installed including the tolilet. The televison didnt work. The ironing board was disgusting and usable. The air conditioner was extremely loud I believe it was about to break. I've also submitted pictures. The location is in Hardeville South Carolina. Please address these very serious concerns!

Super 8 is very good hotel that's the hotel I was staying if I'm going to a trip or going to Las Vegas that's number one the other hotels they no good I need to talk to the owners from the other hotels over there by Denny's super 8 Asbury 100% good

Service was terrible. My room was definitely not clean, went to get something under the bed and there was alot of small trash that was never clean b4 we got the room, and dirty behind the tables, no heat in the bathroom, floor in shower was dirty. I asked them to clean room again, said they would when we checked out. Unfortunately we were there for 4 nights, checked in May 29th-june 2nd. First bad experience with any super 8 ive stayed in. Makes me not want ti go back to any super 8 again.

I stayed in a Super 8 motel in Poplar Bluff Missouri on my way back from Texas to Iowa. With tax it came to 82.00. I cannot Believe you can even have your name on this place. when i entered the room #126 there was a couple pieces of popcorn on the floor and the carpet was stained worse than any motel i have ever stayed in. I pulled out the chair from the desk and there were numerous black stains on the chair. The ceiling in the bathroom is falling apart above the shower as it looks like water had leaked from above at one time. when i left the next morning i told the woman at the desk what condition the room was in and told her to go look what i was talking about. That room should not be rented to the public in its condition. I used to use super 8 when I'm on the road but no more as I'm not paying that king of money for a dirty filthy room. You need to do inspections on these as this one is a dump and if it was me i would have my name taken off it ASAP. have a good day as i did not on 5/25/19 I would give it 0 stars but it won't let me

This is in regard to Super8 in Indianapolis on Bradbury. i had made my reservation online. The hotel described full internet services. When I arrived we were told the internet was down. I stated we would not be able to overnight due to relying on internet services for business. I was assured the manager would put a refund through the next day. I have yet to see it. This transpired on 5/18/19. Please return the funds to my account as agreed upon. I have used many Wyndham hotels. This was a big disappointment.

On 4/23/2019 we checked into Super 8 in Wells, Nevada. Major concern with room 103 was the floor going into the bathroom had fallen approx 2 inches and I nearly tripped over the raised bathroom floor. The floor is spongy in front of the sink and going into the bathroom. The next morning I talked with the manager of the Super 8 and informed him of the safety factor of difference in height elevations from the carpet to the tile bathroom floor. He basically laughed at me telling me there is nothing he can do to repair the floor. His method is to place extra padding over the low spot and cover with new carpet. Told him that is band-aid repair and that the floor is soft and needs to be supported or replaced. He waved me off like I was some dumb person. Didn't appreciate his attitude. I mentioned to him someday someone is going to fall through the floor and he will have to deal with it. He said "no way". Room really needs upgrading with paint, decided not to take a shower since the tub unit looks crummy. we will never stay there again. We use Super 8 motels a great deal with our traveling and most of them are in good repair and clean. Karen Halgren Anacortes Washington

Hello. I was booted out of the 8 on Michener dr. Chatham Ont. by this new owner Kevin who claimed that Stunk up his motel with smoke! Now I have stayed here over 8yrs over the winter mnths. to visit family and I never been Harassed until now!! Now remember I paid my $100 from my normal $80 and I logged in at 2pm (Easter day), till 11:30 and nobody made a claim on me till this Kevin came in! Now he says I owe a $250 fine! WHAT I stated, not even me a contract to read and since I smoke I always sat outside in which the old management allowed! All this guy is a money grabber!
Can you please look into this serious accusation please!
P.Allen

My wife and I stayed at the Super 8 by Wyndham near the SeaTac airport on Thursday 11 April. The room (102) was noisy all night long as we were located next to the office and the night manager slammed the door with every entrance and exit. We left our car there and took the shuttle. - which only left once an hour - after telling the manager at the front desk the time and number of our return flight on Monday. He told us to call when we landed and that a shuttle would be dispatched to pick us up.
Upon our return trip at 8:00pm on Monday, we began calling for the return shuttle. We called for 40 minutes and got busy signals, a recording telling us no one could answer the phone and to please call back, and several times the phone would ring 8-10 times then disconnect as if someone picked up the phone then immediately hung up.
Finally, I called an Uber ride to get back to the parking lot. Upon arrival, we found a man at the front desk on the phone. I told “Jo-Jo” what had happened. He said he was sorry. This is totally unacceptable.

We paid for 16 days for the Super 8 hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas thru Expediia. The first morning we wanted to sleep in and told the cleaning people please not today. Next we receive a phone call in our room and the person at the hotel desk tells me that I'm to let the cleaning people in that it's mandatory that they be let in every morning. Never heard of this anywhere I've ever stayed. My wife is also with a very bad back and heart conditions so I only wanted to bring here breakfast since she can't leave the room. The person at the front desk, even after I explained this wouldn't allow me to do this. We are stuck with this kind of service since we can't get our money back to stay at another hotel. The service people are constantly just opening our door without knocking so there is no privacy or when walking by will stop and look in the window so we can't even leave the curtains open. We just don't know what they are trying to catch us at. Would please hope somebody reads this and stops these actions towards us or other travelers stoppjng here.

We stayed at the Super 8 in c o r y d o n Indiana we got to my room late at night went to bed got up the next morning bathroom was so nasty that we didn't take a bath or even try to wash your hands in it it was gross try to get hold of the channel manager will not return my email or text also took video and told the front desk person that we took video of it

I have called several times because they charge me for two days but I was only there for one day. I am trying to get a refund on my monies but no help. I called the Hotel in Lynchburg VA but still no help. I ask for corporate # and was told to goggle it. I ask for the next person in charge and was told by office manger no that there is no-one higher than her.#frustrated#wantmymoneyback.

Rating is below a 1 case number 4191950

I had the most deplorable stay at your Super 8 in Martinsville ,IN. I must say it was not worth the $95.18 to stay there. I was there for a Chess Tournament on March 23rd ,2019. My School District reserved a block of 45 rooms to which the following bad things occurred: Toilets were not working , sinks overflowed, and worst, the Internet was non existent. I would be able to log on but right after, it would drop out. This was all over the motel. The worst stay ever at a Super 8 for us. We will never stay there again and we are telling everyone going to that area not to stay there.

at 845am thurs I asked management to clean room and change dirty top cover on bed. I came back to my room 124 at 900pm the room hadn't been touched , I went to the office to inquire why room wasn't cleaned, instead of dealing with the issue they wanted me to change rooms. I didn't WANT TO CHANGE I JUSTG WANTED ROOM CLEANED. SO IM OUT SIDE AT 945PM waiting for room to be cleaned. I get rooms at super 8 all the time all over the country. this was a very inconvient situation. and the were non chalant and rude because I'm African American. you may have lost a loyal customer. 8130 n black canyon hwy. phoenix az is the hotel address. you can contact me at my email address. thank you I hope this gets addressed!!!!!!!

I am reporting this complaint on behalf of my friend, a senior lady of 76. She made all her travel arrangements with a travel agent in Wisconsin, to fly to Yuma, rent a car, a book her stay at the Super 8, March 5. Today she was told she had to move out, her room was booked for new arrivals. I asked by phone of the manager, where did this departure date come from? She said it was on her computer. I asked who put this info into the computer, the computer doesnt make this up, and she didn’t know. Meanwhile my friend has to pack up and move to another hotel because of overbooking. Not impressed with this situation at all. The room number was 324, K. Kusilek, Hudson Wi. D Chovin.

: I’m currently at this hotel and it’s the worst experience I’ve ever had. Yesterday upon arrival I was told no rooms were ready. As I waited patiently for a room, a family came in and payed cash and received a room. I had already paid online. I was told to leave and I would receive a call when one was ready. I received a call at 7pm. When finally getting in a room, I see it’s completely disgusting. There were stains all over the bedspread and the floors were filthy. This morning I’m taking a cold shower because there’s no hot water. I called the front desk and she told me she was waiting for maintenance to come flip a switch and was unsure wether or not that would happen before check out. I honestly would have rather saved my money and slept in my car, at least that would have been more comfortable.

When I learned of the death of my uncle, I contacted the Super 8 in Moberly, MO. I was in charge of finding the family and friends lodging during our stay for the funeral. The person I spoke with provided us with a special rate and I was appreciative. From the time we arrive until the time we left we were treated as though we were not welcome. My aunt asked if she could get a chair for their room as my uncle is elderly and would like to sit in a chair rather than on the bed. She was told that if she needed a chair she "should have brought one with her". My room was not clean to the degree that there was poop still in the toilet. If the toilet was not cleaned makes me wonder if the rest of the room was cleaned properly. Breakfast. There was obviously a high school wrestling tournament going on from the conversations we had with other guest. Most of my family met for breakfast at 8 am only to find that the only food items available was some toast and 3 pieces of fruit. When asked about if more would be put out the answer was "no, go next door. You should have gotten there earlier. I could go on and on about the many disrespectful things this motel said and did. We sincerely felt we were not welcome. I understand that my of your Super 8 motels are franchises and there is no a lot you can do but just for the record I wanted to get this off my chest and let you know that I nor any member of my immediate family will NEVER set foot in another Super 8 motel and will be cautious about staying at any Wyndam property in the future. Like the old saying goes, "one bad apple...………………." Respectfully, Teresa Teaff

This was posted on Facebook. I find it appalling! I've noticed in quite a few reviews that corporate doesn't seem to care and does nothing about these complaints! I will never stay at any of your hotels!

‎Jacob Niemyjski‎

to

Burlington WI Area Buy, Sell, Trade
2 hrs ·

WARNING travelers beware spent Friday and Saturday night at the (SUPER 8 in Antigo, WI) about 3.5 hrs from home to go snowmobiling. Literally only time spent in the room was to sleep and get dressed. Our group was 2 male adults and 3 boys under 12. While packing to head home checking all over the room to make sure nothing was left, found popcorn and womens hair ties under the bed. Not the issue we didnt care. But on the way home 30 mins away recieved a voicemail from the hotel stating that they found pet hairs all over both rooms and that there was going to be a $85 dollar fee per room to clean because we stated we didnt have pets with. We turned around and drove back to prove that we didnt have pets and to see what the room looked like. We found a couple white hairs on the floor and the owner refused to look in the vehicles or trailer. Because the snarky cleaning girl stated that she cleaned the room before we stayed and it was spotless. But because we didnt say anything about popcorn/hair ties and because we put the do not disturb sign on the door sat morn when we left because we had our bags all over the beds. That meant we were hiding a pet inside while we were gone for 12 hrs and when we drove back to prove we didnt have anything we dumped the animal off somewhere. So unless you want to spend over 500 bucks to stay 2 nights in a 2 star half decent hotel I would steer clear of (SUPER 8 in Antigo, WI). Nothing against the the town or area nice place but the hotel owner and staff are shady and all you can do is file a complaint while they take your money

On December 3rd I purchased two nights for my children who are in Kentucky. I live in SC and specifically got this hotel because it let me pay and provide my info and it let me put the name of the person who would be staying in the room. No where did it say you had to have the credit card in person to get this room until after it was paid for and no refunds possible. I immediately called the hotel and told the manager what just happened and he basically said it wasn't his problem and no refund. They wouldn't cancel it and even said I was booked in to this room from another state. No one stayed at this hotel, there was no customer service, and I'm out $120. I'd like my money back or at least what I paid for.
Thanks,
Patricia Williams

Hello, I am staying at The Super 8 in Shawnessy in Calgary, AB room 308.
My concern is that I slipped on the ice in the parking lot and smashed my right elbow on a concrete border by the pool patio and my right hip and thigh. I am in a tremendous amount of pain :(
I parked in the back parking lot and the card reader once again didn't work so i had to come around to the front entrance and i was walking slowly because the parking lot is full of ice since i arrived last night and it snowed today.
Marisa at the front desk has been exceptional. She got me a bag of ice right away and helped me with my bags up to my room. She has been very kind and always has a smile.
My concern is the parking lot needs to be sanded or salted as its very dangerous. When can u get someone to do this? I assume their is a contractor that takes care of it for this hotel..
I heard another woman slipped and fell earlier..
I am here for work and i need my arms and my strength I can't take a day off.
Please ensure the snow and ice removal is kept up. If i would have fell on my head, it could have been way worse. I am still in a lot of pain :(
Thanks for hearing me out
Lisa Stefanelli 4038890118

I stayed at the Super 8 in Priceville Alabama from November 7 to November 11. I got over 40 bed bug bites while staying there. When I checked out I informed management and he barely nodded his head to acknowledge what I said. No apologies, no offer of a reduced rate or free room. I requested a receipt and he said you booked under a 3rd party, you'll have to get a receipt from them. Used towels were replaced each day and the bed covers were pulled up. No evidence of vacuuming could be seen.
No that I'm home, I can't take any of my stuff inside for fear of contaminating my house. Taking in stuff one piece at a time, decontaminating as I go. What a pain. I feel I should not have to pay for the room since I have to jump through all these hoops now, not to mention I'M COVERED IN BITES!

We were charged twice $85.15 for a one night stay Oct, 19, 2018 at the Super 8 Hotel near the Sacramento airport. We also booked the room because of the shuttle service to the airport but, found out when we checked in that the service was canceled. We called Super 8 and told them that they had charged our credit card twice for one night but, they said the only charged us once. But we have two charges on our B of A card.
Please look into this,
Susan Vergot

Their manager at the Super 8 Motel in Danville PA Fawaz Mir is a horror show. We checked in as a group on September 1, 2018 only to find out that everyone's reservations were screwed up and the wonderful staff was trying to fix it. The manager finally shows up after everyone can finally checked in. Instead of being apologetic for the screw up with our reservations he tries to charge me $15.00 per dog instead of the one single fee of $15.00 for all dogs in my room which I was quoted. When I was able to prove the fee I was quoted he said he would run my credit card for $250.00 when I leave for the damage my dogs did. I told him my dogs would not cause any damages. He said we'll see what he thinks once we leave so I had to take pictures of the room when we checked in as well as when we checked out.

The alarm started going off in the rooms around 6/7 pm and his staff called him to tell him but he didn't care and wouldn't come back to the motel until 3 hours later when his guest called the fire department because everyone was afraid that there was a fire and everyone was in danger so people stood outside their rooms for hours before the fire department told us it was a faulty alarm in one of the rooms. When all the guest came to the lobby at 10pm to find out why he allowed this to continue for hours again instead of trying to calm everyone down and apologize for not doing anything earlier he became confrontational, started screaming at everyone and throwing us all out.

I have him on video saying he wouldn't charge any of us for the night due to the nightmare he put us through, but waited for me to leave the next morning and ran my credit card for $122.91 without my authorization. I am now trying to get my money back, but Wyndham Resorts refuses to refund it even though it was taken without my authorization. I have filed complaints with the PA Attorney General as well as the CFPB and will have to fight to get my money back.

I checked in to Edson Alberta Canada Super 8 on Oct 21/2018. Booked my room for 2 weeks. The next day my bag with all my stuff in it was stolen from my room in the middle of the day!! An RCMP report was filed. The Super 8 camera captured two guys coming in the back way went up 4 flights of stairs and straight to my room. It looks like they had a key for my door and helped them self to my stuff. Very unhappy with security!! Oh ya I guess I am out the 4 or 5 hundred it will cost to replace my stuff !!!!!!

I am completely appauled. I am a disabled women with a service dog. I have a traumatic brain injury, qnd seizures from it. My service dog can sense my seizures cing and alerts me and keeps me safe while I have them. On the night of September 7, 2018 I arrived at the super 8 motel located in mission valley hotel circle. I was to stay at motel after w pipe burst at my apartment and most of my things were ruined and the conditions in my apartment were unlivable. I wentto the desk to check in and my reservation was not in computer. My aunt who lives in Seattle had made one thru booking.com to help me due to the unexpected expenses of having to stay in a hotel. I waited after contacting my aunt for he reservation to show for over an hour. I was getting restless. And my seizure dog could sense it, but patiently I waited. Guests came in and one started to harass mey dog as I was one the phone with my aunt. My started to bark hi signal to me of his fear of a seizure coming g on. Not wanting you disrupt the employees trying to check in guests, or scare the other guests I moved out side quickly and calmed dog and got off of phone. Gone less than, but not more than a miniute. When I returned I noticed my wallet at the counter so I grabbed it . My cash was gone. I alerted the staff and they stood there. The guest at the counter told the worker to check the camera and they did and saw the man who. Had just walked out take my money from wallet. I asked them to call police
The worked said no it's not their fault I left wallet and I would not get a free room . I asked her name.. she wouldn't give it or the number to the corporate office. I was so upset but not want to have a seizure I sat down and waited for the other guests to be helped. After they were the worker disappeared to back . I called her several times and after what seemed like a long time she came back and said "now what?" I said what is going to be done about this I was robbed? Nothing she said again not her problem at this point I just wanted a took. I called my aunt who was going to pay by credit card over phone. She said could not take sent a form to her by email to fill out. It was midnight by this time I arrive close to ten pm. My aunt could not price t out form and called the desk. Attendant would not take over phone and hung up on her. I left very upset and had a grand mal seizure that night. I had to sleep in my car after a hectic day where I lost everything was robbed with no assistance and had to sleep in car because hotel would not take over phone my aunt's credit card. I am going to Yelp , BBB, booking.com and anywhere else I can write a review. This is the most horrendous experience I have ever had and worst possible customer service imagineable. I am disabled and I was robbed and they saw in tape, but would not assist me. Your establishment is horrible and I'm seeking legal advise on the matter.

We stayed at the Super 8 in Fergus Falls, MN over the Labor Day Weekend. We met another couple there, and one of our bathrooms had a hole in the ceiling, the other bathroom ceiling had mold on it and there were holes in the walls and it was disgusting! The outside seating area had one bench, and cigarette butts were everywhere. When we asked if they could be cleaned up so we could sit out in the sunshine, it was a major interruption and we were given quite the attitude! For breakfast, the coffee pot was empty and there weren't any cups out. When we asked for more cups and coffee, we were handed the sleeve of cups to put out for other guests. Then the manager and two other workers went back to the front desk to have their coffee and discuss what was in the paper.

If you look up my husband's name, Curtis Boettcher - you will see that we have stayed in Super 8 motels all over the country. This is by far the worst motel we have ever stayed in, and after the stay in Fergus Falls - probably the last.

Have feedback for Super 8?