Super 8 Customer Service

Contact Super 8 Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-454-3509

Super 8 Worldwide is a subsidiary of Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. There were 2100 Super 8 US and Canada locations reported in 2016 with locations in China. To reach Guest Relations, call 1-800-454-3509.

You can also find more online contact information at their website. To reach Wyndham CEO, John Valletta, address an envelop with 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA.  The corporate office phone number is 800-454-3509.

Super 8 is an active participant is protecting children from harm. They also offer military discounts, Wyndham Rewards, continental breakfasts and free WIFI. Social support is found on Facebook and Twitter.

Super 8 Contact Information

• Super 8 headquarters address

• 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054

1-800-454-3509

8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Super 8 Complaints

My 74 year old mother and I checked into a super 8 in Owatonna MN on 12/5 checking out today 12/6. We arrived around 11:30 pm and inquired if there were any available rooms. The clerk said yes asking how many nights and how many people. We said one night just the two of us. He did not identify rate just checked us in. We get into the room to find it dated and below standards of other super 8 hotels we have stayed in. But the real issue was when we couldn’t get any heat. I tried to turn up the thermostat on the wall to find it was already at 80°. I fell asleep around 1am to wake up an hour later because I was so cold. At this point I was concerned about my mother who feels cold often due to her age, knowing if I’m as cold as I am she must truly be miserable. I went to the desk to ask for blankets telling the clerk our heat didn’t work. Her gets me two blankets (one very thin). He barely spoke English and said the heater was on the wall. I told him I had checked the thermostat and it was at 80° yet our room was freezing. When I got back to the room my mom who was awake because she was too cold to sleep asked if the ac unit in the wall was also the heater (it was too high for her to see at 5’2”). I saw there was heat on it so I turned it to the max setting (was a dial very much like an ac so turned it at high as it would go). It began to blow cold air. I gave my mom the thickets blanket to keep her warm. The air warmed up some so it didn’t feel like the ac was on. But it was definitely not warm. When we woke up this morning the air was still cool coming out of the unit. I went to the bathroom (which was very tiny. You could barely shut the door as there was no place to move to be out of the doors way.) I opened the shower curtain to get ready to shower only to close it again as the shower was gross. It had white scale build up around the drain. The drain plug was laying in the tub on its side and the cold indicator for the faucet was laying on the back of the toilet. When we checked out I expressed my concerns regarding the hotel especially the heat. The clerk working this morning apologized saying they they have electric heat and baseboard heat. Which was not told to us at check in and neither were obviously working.

I would never stay in this hotel again as it was so terrible and I felt my concerns were not addressed. I was not offered s new room when I complained at 2 am about the cold. If I hadn’t been so late and I hadn’t wanted to pay for s room not used I would have left to find s more suitable room.

The room was booked under my mothers name and we provided her rewards card. Her name is Patricia Graham. I do not know her rewards number.

Front desk clerk was very rude. He wasn’t trying to accommodate me and my families needs. Had multiple issues in our room, reached out to him to speak to a manager. We had electric problems with the outlet on the wall, also shocked me more than once because my charger was plugged up and they didn’t help us with anything we asked for. He even came up there and told us he was going to do something about it.

See attached supports. I spoke with the general manager of the
business who was extremely rude and advised me that their hotel
is always no cancellation on event weekends. I got a fraudulent
charge on my card this afternoon and immediately called the
business who informed me that it was valid. I sent 3 screenshots
that are attached to the general manager Linda Rutsvand and she
advised me that I would be receiving a refund and she would be
making an exception. I am extremely upset because my card was
fraudulently charged and I did not receive an apology nor should
my card information have ever been stored on their hotel's
management system as I cancelled it from Expedia over a year
ago. They also fraudulently charged me over 10 days after the
event actually took place. We never stayed there and found a
different hotel to stay at for the weekend and I want this
escalated to the CEO. This is complete and utter credit card fraud
and this business needs to be held accountable. There was no reason for this charge to take place and if you look at the
screenshots, you will clearly see that my card should never have
been charged. The general manager was rude as can be and
while she did issue the refund, she advised that she was making
an exception. THIS IS NOT AN EXCEPTION! This is wrong and I
want this escalated and I want answers on what happened and
why as soon as possible.

First off, there was no one in the locked office and I had to call a number. 2nd, there were only 2 towels that were so thin you could read a newspaper through. 3rd-the soap was a liquid enough for one person and the shampoo said DOUCHE on it. 4th-There was no coffee pot in the room. 5th-the hair dryer did not work. 6th-The breakfast consisted of waffles-JUST WAFFLES! And coffee This was the worst motel we have EVER stayed in..

On November 28th my house burned down and my wife and I lost everything. We came to Super 8 with a card that was given to us by the red cross and was charged right at $200 for two nights in a room that I'm normally charged around $120. I was in my room asleep and my wife was getting out of the shower when there was a frantic knock on the door. My wife then yelled who is it and No one said anything just knocked again and once again my wife yelled who is it. Before she had time to cover herself the door was being opened and a black maintenance worker was trying to enter the room and the flap lock stoped the door from opening. After covering herself My wife went to the door and opened it and ask the man if there was something she could help him with and the man proceeded to get very rude with her. When she complained to the office she was told. There would be $5 put back on her card for the inconvenience!!! And the bed in the room has a large hole in it where you lay and was very uncomfortable. I feel as though we should be given at least one free night (at another one of your hotels preferably) Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I recently stayed at the Super 8 in Bonne Terre MO.
When I first got to my room the lights didn't work. The man from the front desk had to plug everything in so the lights did work. That's when I noticed how dirty the room was. Trash behind the desk, cob webs on the curtain rods and so on.
Next, the remote for the tv had low batteries so I had to take it to the front desk for more.
Third, I couldn't get the heating and cooling regulated because the unit was so old it just didn't work. Once again I called the front desk and he said he'd be there as soon as he checked someone in, but he never came.
To top it off I wake up to a dripping sound. It was the ceiling leaking through the vent directly over the commode and floor.
And again, I call the front desk the lady, Nita is her name, came in 20 minutes.
She threw towels on the floor and barely wiped off the toilet and she left them there. I asked to be moved to another room and she said they only had an upstairs room. As I explained to her that I can't do stairs she said, well you'll just have to wait until someone checks out. She calls me 10 minutes later to say they will have a room ready for me in 40 minutes. Two hours later she brings a new key card so I move myself across the hall. Oh my gosh, the mirror in the bathroom was so smudged I could hardly see my reflection. The tv wouldn't work unless the light was on by the door. Again trash, dirt and there was no coffee pot. The telephone didn't work.
The only thing nice about that room was the ac unit looked new.
When I opened the drapes, the window was broken.
I asked Nita if there was any compensation for the trouble I had and she said No. I told her i was going to write a bad review and then asked if I could have a late check out the next day, she finally agreed to 1pm. However the next day, I'm getting ready to take a shower at 11am, Nita is knocking on my door. She looks at her watch and said it's 11am you must go now. You told me I had until 1pm, I said and then she said, you wrote a bad review so you must leave now. I said yes, and I told you I was going to write abad on and you agreed to 1pm check out even after i told you that. I couldn't leave right then, my clothes weren't packed, I hadn't had a shower yet. You get the picture, but she keeps standing there with her foot lodged against the door so I couldn't close it and keeps telling me I have to leave right now.
Finally I asked her to leave so I could get dressed and she said, I'll give you 10 minutes.
I was so upset and livid, I just wanted to scream. However I packed my things up and left.
I WILL NEVER stay at a Super 8 again.

Sincerely
Maureen Thone
Confirmation #7680316

The super 8 in Greeley Co. Is by the far the worst stay I've had. The staff was incredibly unprofessional. It's midnight and the staff are the loudest here. They are gathered at the front desk yelling, laughing, and no regard for us, that are trying to sleep and roomed next to the front desk. Also for paying $100 for a night the holes in the wall could be fixed. Next time, I will go else where.

1- Asked for connecting rooms and was told I had them only to find out on our arrival they were given to someone else. 2- Clerk adjusted the rooms so we had the connecting room only to find a dresser was blocking access to the door so we could not access. 3- Moved the dresser myself only to find the garbage behind the dresser. 4- There was a puddle of coffee on the dresser that nobody bothered to clean up presumably from the night before. 5- Some bug I presume a cockroach was on the chair at the desk 6- There were holes in the blankets on the bed. I took pictures of all of this.

I was bitten on my wrist, stomach and legs please contact me at jaynovotny42@gmail.com

The lady could not find our reservation but after a few minutes she said she found it and checked us in. The room had:
Broken toilet seat
Broken toilet paper holder
Broken remote for TV. We had to unplug it so we could go to bed.
No cover on the air conditioner/heater
No trash cans in either the room or the bathroom. We had to use a big trash can outside
No free breakfast because the manager was out of town so they decided not to have it
Then to add insult to injury I got a no show fee because we went to the wrong Super 8 in Odessa and that’s when I found out the lady lied when she said she found our reservation.
I called twice to speak to someone and was told both times they’d have to speak to the manager and would call me back but they never did.
All the other Super 8s we stayed at on our vacation were very nice. You need to do something to get these people to shape up their hotel as it’s a bad reflection on you.
I would also like to have my money refunded or at least the no show fee.
Thank you for listening. We stayed there on October 14th.

The owner of the Tifton Super 8 is a real nasty person
He had one of his housekeeper in tears when we got there
the phones weren't working the tub didn't keep the water
and when I asked him for help he ignored me totally
the the next morning when I knocked on the office door at 6:28 for the continental breakfast he wouldn't let me in because it wasn't 6:30 and told me to go away that he was done with me.

We stayed at mayfair Kentucky overnight and overnight and they made us go upstairs and I was handicapped and they had no elevators I'd like to know which policy is for that

Me and my boyfriend have been staying at the Super 8 in New Castle Pennsylvania since October 16,2022. We have been getting blamed for stuff being taken from the breakfast room before 6am, and even during breakfast time. Last night October 26,2022 at 4am well I guess it would of been the 27th at that time. Anyway the lady working the night shift came up and pounded on our door waking us both up, yelling that we were the only two in the room (we were getting coffee) and a half a box of oatmeal was taken. We both told her we only got coffee and she could come look in the room there was no oatmeal anyway. We didn't even have bowls. She continued to yell stating it had to be us. As she walked away she mummbled something about how tired she is of all the lowlife people who have been staying here. ( Right now this is the only place we are able to stay that we are together) we are homeless and looking for a house. I'm on disability and pay everyday to stay here. Anywhere from $90-$79 a day. Sonwe do bust our butts everyday to make sure we have enough for the room since it getting to cold to sleep outside. Same thing happened with her last year about this time when I stayed here. After leaving an abusive ex. The manager Jemma does nothing when we told her about what happened but puts blame on us. There are cameras in there that she can look back and see who's doing it. But says they don't work. She's very ignorant herself when talking to the people who pay to stay here. Is there anything that can be done. Since like I said WE BUST OUR BUTTS EVERYDAY TO MAKE SURE QE HAVE A WARM PLACE TO STAY... ( EVEN THOUGH THE HEATERS DON'T WORK IN SOME ROOMS AND SHE WONT LIKE I GET A ROOM WITH ONE THAT WORKS.)
STEPHANIE MRAVINTZ

stephaniemravintz09@gmail.com

The Super8 in Little Falls, MN 56345 is frauding a government funded program. For 8/20/22 he charged up abou $400 a night per room! Without asking, saying it was for a event im a another city, less than the big event (craft fair) we usually have here (also staff called to make sure we were ok paying the extra money for the fair.) They changed why they charged for certian things to make it seem ok.

I am having my floors done at my home so booked a room at the local super 8 because of the indoor pool. The pool was advertised as heated but was as cold as ice and I could not swim. My room was literally filthy, had a rancid smell and had roaches. It’s very disturbing that I now need to go find another hotel but I would not stay here again. I would prefer to sleep in my car. Further I have yet to receive my deposit refund.

I booked a room at your hotel in Ardmore Oklahoma thru Hotels.com for Thursday night. OCTOBER 20, 2022. When my husband checked in they asked for a $50.00 deposit so he gave them cash. They did not offer a reciept because as stated they take a deposit from all guests. The stay was fine. Upon leaving we forgot to check out and get the deposit back. Two hours down the road my husband remembered this and called them. To sum up the conversation we were told that someone took our deposit from the drawer and even if he drove back they would not give it back. We even asked if our daughter could come get it the next day as she lives close by and we're told no that they already gave it back to someone else. We will mot be staying g at this Super 8 again!!

The people running the super 8 in St Clair Missouri have the be the absolute WORST PEOPLE IVE EVER DELT with at a front desk .. she was extremely rude about us asking for an earlier check in . Then tried to tell my husband and myself that she does not have any reservations in our name after already confirming that we were in there system . We are supposed to be staying at this hotel for the entire next month . So my husband and myself went back out side to contact my company to make sure for the fourth time, that we in fact do have reservations and we have the confirmation letters to prove it. Again we went back in and tried to talk to the woman at the front desk . This time she completely ignores us even after I said excuse me.. we stood there in front of her for another 5 full minutes before she acknowledged that we were there mind you we have driven the last 14 hours straight through because we called last night and spoke to a male who confirmed our reservation where in the system and that we could check in early since we decided not to stop for this night which was exactly why we called ahead of time . Now my husband and I have been sitting outside of the motel 8 in St Clair Missouri for over 3 hours because the lady literally is refusing to speak to us AT ALL. NOW if this room was solely booked in my name and not by a company I work for I would of already changed hotel and would of never looked back . I would never recommend this hotel to my worst enemy . I've never in my life been treated sooo unprofessional in all my years of travel work. Contacting my corporate office now to see if we can get reservations anywhere within the next 50 miles . We have to work over night tonight and have already been traveling 14 hours straight . We have no where to rest before work tonight.... Hotel 8 you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing your name and company to be so terribly degraded by this family running it. I'll never personally book hotel 8 for as long as I love if this situation is not justified in time for me to rest before work and if I have to pay for a room out of pocket for the night I promise you , this will not end with this complaint . I will not stop contacting the proper cannels until my situation is rectified. So sad you used to be such a great place to stay.

I need to speak with corporate office immediately. This matter could become a legal iaaue if not resolved. Thank you

Amber Rosati

i made a reservation thru Expedia for a 2 night hotel stay at the super 8 uniontown ohio. i spoke to Edward w/expedia and he called the hotel and spoke to Rhonda to cancel my reservation for Sept 30 2022. That did not happen (reservation was not cancelled by Rhonda) so they charges me for Fri sept 30 and Sat Oct 1 (which I checked in on Oct 1) and stayed. when i checked out on Sunday I spoke to Rhonda at the front desk and asked her about the refund for the friday night and she said she put it thru (she did not) so Monday morning i check bank account and no refund posted so i called my bank and they said nothing had been posted so i filed a dispute regarding that charge. Tuesday Oct 5 called hotel again and spoke to Terry at front desk and explained everything and she said im putting thru the refund now in the amount of $79.39 for fri sept 30 you should receive back in 24-48 hrs. called my bank again and they said still nothing has been posted... This hotel is running a scam on people they even state that breakfast is included it consisted of froot loops and a oatmeal cream pie. All i want is my money back in the amt of $79.39. This experience makes me not wanna stay at any of your hotels in the future.

Amy Nobil - very unhappy
confirmation# 86896EE000707 -

ps- Expedia had contacted the hotel a few times and still nothing was done.

check out was at 11 I explained to them I was looking for my car key. The door was left wide open where they could clearly see i was looking, instead of giving rhe courtesy they continued to rush us out. At 11:20 after I found the key and proceeded to the front desk to check out I was greeted with 2 officers they had called because we "refused to vacate" when clearly the door was wide open. Girlriend went to meet me at the front desk with rest of our bags and the officers were told not to let her meet me there and made her go to the car. On top of all this there was mice shit on the bed killed a spider and a big ass cockroach when asked about a refund was told I couldn't get one they also made the comment "we usually don't have that problem in our luxury rooms " I guess it's normality for it to happen in the other rooms tho. None of these rooms are luxury the jacuzzi tub 2 of the jets didn't work and none of the knobs to turn them down worked. also got charged a extra 50 on top deposit for a blanket qnd pillow they said we took that was never in the room

At 5am I got up to use restroom I just checked in around 9 n pretty much be went straight to bed I used the toilet one time then n it worked fine , at 5am i flushed it n there toilet poured over the top n onto the floor, I contacted the front desk n he came with a plunger n continued to flush n plunge while he water kept putting out after he got it unclogged there's were several inches on the floor so he brought new some wash cloths n played cc them down they be were immediately soaked n then her cc was just gonna walk away still leaving behind a mess of overflow toilet paper, I'm in be a wheel chair n my be sister just had a hip replacement last year , I be said I'm not cleaning that up n he said he's want either , I asked for a different room none were available , I asked for manager n he said he's was the manager he offered no kind of price cut to our room n said he would have a maid clean it up soon as they came in , I said that's wasn't acceptable, He Brought some cleaning gloves and my sister had to clean it up, if this is the way your hotels at Wyndham are being run that's a real shame, I spent 180 dollars for the night, I have pictures of of all this but I don't know how to send this but I will have my be daughter do it when I get back to Florida, The room was under Kathy Bizelli but I paid for it .it was in Dubois Wyoming

Stayed at super 8 for medical purposes 10/16/2022. Asked for new sheets. I changed my own linens. Found a bed bug! The room was already in bad shape when we checked in. It was very dirty….. we were all tired . So I did the best I could to clean it up. I took pictures of bed bug and took to show hotel staff. I was very discreet and kept conversation quiet. They went and checked room and said they found nothing. I did ask for some sort of compensation. Because I have a family of 5 I’m gonna have to clean up after all of this. Management was rude and unprofessional!I don’t believe I was asking for much. But to not even get an apology is unacceptable! I am looking for an apology and some sort of acknowledgment for our continued inconvenience.

There are pubic lice in the bed. There was no pubic lice a week ago. They sprayed but still here. They are putting dirty sheets on the bed.

There's an electric shirt in my room. I feel it when I sleep. I can't get them to fix anything.

I told the clerk at least 5 times about shaking from below room and he said no one is on the whole floor. But when I saw it the AC was blasting causing it.

I stayed at the Super 8 at 9305 S 145 St Omaha on 9-3. The rooms were poorly cleaned, paint peeling, it needed several repairs and when I turned the heat on it stunk so bad I had to open the window and door. When I walked past the utility room it looked like a disaster area. On the bright side they served biscuits and gravy but the gravy was cold and I had to use a steel knife to cut the biscuits. That's what I got for $130. I will not be using Super 8 any more and will be sharing my experience with my friends.

Gurnee, Illinois. The hotel clerks harass you all night long. No one assists.

I paid for a 1 day stay at the Super 8 in Virginia Beach by the ocean front. What a mistake that was! Apon arrival the clerk was very rude and seemed to not like his job. As we were walking to our room, there was water all over the halls from the pool area. Easy was to catch a lawsuit. As we made our way closer to where our room was, it reeked of mildew and marijuana. The door to the room looked like the door frame was falling off. The room was dirty and smelled like wet dogs and cigarettes. Mind you this was a non-smoking room. I was also surprised to find out that the door leading to the small patio, had no curtain. So, zero privacy from anyone outside. My husband had to hang a curtain for privacy. We had no other option but to stay because most hotels were booked. We didn't stay long in the room. We came back later that night to find out we had no tv and no phone in the room. I had to walk to the front desk to ask for help. This didn't turn out well. The tv wouldn't work. The woman told me to talk to the manager in the morning. The next day comes and it's time for us to check out and there is no manager on site. I was told to call later on in the day. I paid $380 for a nasty room with no tv, no phone, no privacy, and very rude occupants a few doors down that played right by our patio. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff seems to be bothered if asked questions. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone that cares about their health or well being.

I made a reservation at Super 8 on bixler and i got there told them i had reservation,they took my card and then told me 100.00 deposit,i told them no and they already charged me for the room.How do i get my money back for no room ?!?

My wife and I stayed at the super 8 located in logansport Indiana on the 26th of August 2022 and something was wrong with the shower because when I got in it it was wobbly and I had fallen down and when we told the front desk about me falling I was told that there was no more room so they cannot move me to throw me and my wife decided to walk up to the front desk to talk to them instead of them telling us then that there was no more rooms we got a new room but unfortunately that didn't help our situation because I had fallen and hurt my knee but wasn't even offered a discount or not even a apology.

So a photo copy of my front and back of my credit card information was taken. I ask to delete the copy of the back cvc security number which visa strictly not allowed. By law I addressed my consern and was asked that my reservation were canceled.

I had to look else were for a room at 1am in the morning. Very unprofessional Manger Nick did not care I travels 12 hours and my 4yr dauther with me.

I stayed at super 8 from 6/26/22 to 8/13/22. They were by law supposed to put my tax money back on my card, I requested they do exactly that. They wrote down my info said they had to give it to book keeping. I called back a couple days later an they tell me that they dont refund tax. By law they are supposed to. Thanks.

Everything was good w all and management after I spent 600 for four days which wasn't a bargon even though remodeled a staff member threatened me said she had to go on her smoke break and I couldn't get in my room with my purse stuff etc I was waiting for my mom to call back w reservation after that my mom had made a mistake and in-between shethreatened me with the police so I called the police on her it was after hours because my mom was in an appointment w my dad for most of the day but then the harassment came while the police where there she was bad mouthong me I to the police so they didn't make her be quiet andi guess that was ok I also waited for window rewards all day which I never got then I had to rich out and pack all my stuff to satisfy her and the manger and sign a no tresspess sign because if her for the police this never has happened to me and I will be taking to lawyer with civil suit this happened at the new remodeled super eight Oneida ny please don't stay not worth the hassle and the159 per night w out pool I will also talk to corporate winding amdcorporatedays inn

Worst hotel ive ever tried to stay at. My mother dies and i reserved multiple room online for out of state family to stay in. Manager called and confirmed and i explained the situation and she said it was fine. My family arrives and we go to check in and because 1 or us lives within 50 miles of the hotel they refused to let us stay there. No other rooms available in town so now i literally have family leaving town and not attending the funeral service because of the way mangement operates this hotel

Night shift employee working on 8/12/2022 have a very very nasty attitude and rude facial with no proper greeting. How can this company have an employee represent your company. I would not recommend any of my family or friends to spend their money here to be treated so rudely.

To who let me concern my name is Charles Steward I checked in to one of your locations in York PA on arsenal road on 8 8 2022 at 9:00 p.m. I was giving a room it was to room 220 I went to the room I opened the door there was paint chips and paint drippings all over the carpet the bed was not me the furniture was not up against the walls I reported this to your office at the front desk which I had to wait 20 minutes for your one of your employees to come to the desk they were nowhere to be found they issued me another room room 202 when I made my reservation it included a microwave and a refrigerator I have purchased food milk drinks and etc because I was under the understanding that I would have a refrigerator my room did not have one I notified the office they said that they would send one up it never happened an hour later I contact the office once again they said they would send one up it never happened that shift went home third shift arrived I called them the third shift employee spoken with me was a very nice guy told me that he has been having a lot of complaints since he's gotten here about the employees on second shift he told me that he was going to bring a refrigerator but it never happened I feel very disappointing in my stay at your establishment I usually try to come to your motel once a week I'm very disappointed I don't know if I'm going to come back again the motel is very dirty drug needles laying around outside marijuana pipes I feel that my money was poorly spent I hope that there's a way that we could fix this problem so it doesn't happen to another person I feel that I should be reimbursed in one way or another for the inconvenience the aggravation and disrespect that I had from your employees about the whole situation I feel that if we cannot come to an agreement on the situation I have to let the community know so that they are aware of the situation because of children and they do not have the same experience that I have sincerely yours Charles Steward

Flies all over our room. Not clean. No shower curtain. Disgusting towels. Dirty room. I have never stayed in such a place as this. Outside dirty with chairs around. Very bad. This was in Luverne MN. Asked to get refund and leave and would not do. I have anxiety and was not good for me.

Wyndham
A long story but I feel we were wronged by Wyndham and their procedures.
We made reservations on July 28th morning through Wyndham reservations phone for July 29th through August 1st at the Super 8 by Wyndham Lacey Olympia area. We arrived after a 7 hour drive at 9 pm. Was told at that time didn’t I read the sign on the door that said no rooms available. I said I had reservations and was told to bad, 1st come 1st served, reservations didn’t mean anything. Went out to the car which standing next to me was a person with a gun and a person sleeping on the lawn in front of us. Called Wyndham and only part was open was reservations, I went through and told my story to that person. Sorry we can’t do nothing for you then hung up. Called back and told my story again, this time asked about another place, that person supposedly called around and said the that the only option was Days Inn which the reviews for 2 years have been that it was a crack house and homeless shelter with rats running everywhere. I would have to pay more for this location. I refused to this option then told to bad. I asked for a manager at that time. Waited for another 15 minutes to get a manager and again told my story. He supposedly called the motel and said the manager would call me in the morning and customer service would call me at 5 in the morning. This conversation was recorded and would be turned over to the conflict resolution team. Total call was 45 minutes and no action. Ending up calling around for a room got one for twice as much as the one reserved. We are retirees on a fixed income that this put an unnecessary burden on us but Wyndham personal didn’t seem to care.
The next day waited till 9 am for a call, never received any calls from the Super 8 manager or from Wyndham. Called Wyndham customer server and told my story again and asked what to do for the next 2 days reservations. Asked for any help and was told they have a process that I have to follow. Again asked them what to do for the next 2 nights that I had a supposed reservation. They hung up on me. Called back then asked for a manager and told they didn’t have one. Once again told my story then asked what to do over the next 2 nights. Told that they had a procedure to follow and that there would be a conflict resolution in 7 to 10 days. I said that does me lots of good for the next 2 nights at that time and where was I supposed to stay during that time, in our car and get killed. He told me that it wasn’t my time and I would know when it would be, I asked who made him God and then he hung up.
After all of this I was so fed up with Wyndhams answers that I gave up before I totally lost it.
The second day I finally got hold of the Super 8 manager after calling 6 times. Her answer was that the booking agencies doubled booked the rooms and she couldn’t do anything about it, 1st come 1st served the rest of the people were just out of luck.
I never cussed or yelled at these people even though I don’t know how I didn’t tell them how I really felt.
We ended up cutting our family visit short because of the extra costs.
If I don’t cancel my reservations I would get charged for the room but the reverse has no penalties, something is wrong with that.
As far as I’m concerned I would be happy to never deal with these people after years of being a happy customer, this left a bitter taste in my mouth that I won’t recover from their treatment of me.

I stayed in Ashland Wi this weekend the room was in my boyfriend name. We were driving to this location when we called to make a reservation. We were quoted $191.00 for 2 nights. We asked if we needed anymore money when we arrived we were told no. We checked in late because we drove 5 hours to get there. When we checked in we did not have anything to sign they just gave us our room key. The next day his card was declined at a gas station. He looked at his account and Super 8 took out $428.60 not once but twice. We called the hotel and we were told the manager was not there. We asked to have the manager called and have her come in so we could have this explained to us. We arrived at the hotel the guy behind the desk( someone that should be fired) he showed us paperwork we never saw or signed said something about a security deposit. We asked again to see the manager. He said she was on her way. This was told to us 4 times in 2 hours that we waited for the manager to show up. (Also someone that should be fired) we were in town for a family reunion and ended up at the hotel for 2 hours waiting for your manager. Me and my boyfriend were beyond mad at this point. There is much to this I cant even type what those 2 employees did to us. I would like a phone call since I tried calling twice today with a wait time that took forever. His account they took one payment of $428.60 cleared his account. We checked out on Saturday so we only stayed one night. I demand a full refund and i would appreciate a call today. My number is 920-946-0600 I work until 7 tonight i will be able to talk then. Right now his account is in the negative because of this so if there is over draft charges we would like you to refund that also.

There is mold in my room. I have had to change rooms twice because of mold on the walls, ceiling. And the room I am in there is mold on the walls, ceiling, beds, and the pillows smell moldy. There is no exhaust system for the bathroom. When I told the front desk, he told me to open up the door. The humidity in Georgia is very high in the summer.

Reservation were made thru the Expedia bundle for my trip on 7/11-13 to stay at the above hotel. On website the hotel looks clean and great. Upon arriving to check, their were homeless people in the front of hotel. This made me uneasy. I went and reserved a room for two nights at Le Ritz. I let Expedia know what happened, they are great, but the hotel would not agree to a partial or full refund. Confirmation only show #SH. Itinerary #72341825362039 can you help with this issue.

The front desk attendant Ashley that works the late night shift in Danville , VA is drunk or high every night and has several different men who look like drug dealers come in and out of the employee office. I witnessed one gentle man enter the restroom with her. She was very loud. I find this to be very unprofessional and trashy of her and Super 8 as a result.

On 7/10/2022 I visited the Super 8 location at 4600 east Morgan avenue in Evansville, Indiana around 10 pm looking for a room for the night. There were 2 gentlemen working at that moment- The older employee was sitting outside the entrance in a folding chair facing the parking lot, possibly smoking ( it was dark out, so I don’t know for sure) - he was watching me approach. As I entered the building, the 2 were talking and the younger worker held open the door without acknowledging me as he carried on his conversation. The older worker then got up, followed me inside and asked “what can we do for you.” I explained that I found his hotel on booking.com but that I just wanted to check out the location in person before booking a room. This is when he got upset and asked “what do you mean?” In a sharp tone of voice. I reiterated that I was just there to check out the facility in person first. He snapped back “you wanna see a room, is that what you mean?” while looking at me with an impatient facial expression. I responded that I would have been interested but not at this point as I didn’t like how I was being spoken to. He threw his hands up and just said “well” . During this time, to the best of my knowledge , the other worker was behind the counter overhearing us. Feeling intimidated, I left the premises and booked a room at the nearby quality inn. Under normal circumstances, I could overlook this treatment, but after having been on the road for several hours that day, I was tired and counting on the hotel to take into account the fact that it was late, I had been driving for a long time and was just looking for a peaceful nights rest

The air conditioner did not work I went to the desk at 6:00 in the morning and they said it did not work because the outside was covered with paper because they were going to paint the building they lowered my price from 107.52 to 7356 I felt that they should have paid for the whole night my confirmation number is 86692 capital e capital D 0 3 7 2 5 2 please respond to my complaint and pay for the whole room also my back is a little sore because I did not sleep comfortably and I perspired all night

The manager desi Oliver didn’t ask my for when I came to motel and she turned me away saying I wasn’t a local and then she refused to let me speak to someone above her for the last 3 days even said gave me a different name

A program reserved a hotel for me and when I went up there I recognized the lady as someone my ex cheated on me with and she harassed e over the phone and tried to run me n him off the road at one point. I didn’t know who she was but me n him broke up so she had an attitude when I was there and purposely turned me away even though my hotel pay was paid for. Then I called back to speak to the manager and at first she refused and ask idk I can’t speak with her and I told her I didn’t want to cause it’s issues between us and she continues to argue with me over the phone telling me the manager will tell u what I said and she got loud so I hung up. It’s the super 8 by the Waffle House in Jonesboro. She was very unprofessional arguing with me a customer when she could’ve simply gave the manager my number and hang up but she continue to argue with me. Her name is Desi Oliver. She needs to be fired and I will never go there again cause she was VERY unprofessional

July 4th around 8:30-9am I returned dirty towels and set them on the counter, the receptionist with long orange nails, ask me rudely to get them off, I apologize and put them in the dirty laundry. She blew her nose twice, got up retrieved my towels and I was telling Faye, friend on speaker phone that she didn't even wash her hands and I had cov19 already, twice. The receptionist came walking fast behind me threatening me to pack out cause her co-workers told her I said was taking about her. I said I was, you have no mask on your blowing out mucus and hand me towels like I ain't worth you sanitizing or washing your hands and spreading germs. Inconsiderate, disrespect and abuse of authority. She followed me all the way to the back we're my room is 246 threatening and harassing me saying get out now and how she's going to get my truck towed.
All over asking why aren't you washing your hands.
Her excuse, "she have allergies "
I called police made a report. There respond was to stay in room, she comes, call them back for harassment.
I am afraid of this lady who has taken her authority and treating customers like a piece of trash. The cutting, negative attitude and quick to put paying customers out, cause she wrong.

The web site says coplamentry breakfast and well there was only stale funny buns orange juice minus the orange and the house keeping took half our dirty towels and left the other half on our counter yukk when we called the front office was so rude we use to stay here year's ago and now we remember why we no loner do. Would really appreciate our money back

Motel disgusting. Can not believe this room is offered. I won’t bother to go into details as I do not believe any effort is made to investigate this motel. Bottom line NEVER stay at motel 8 again. Spread the word.

When my husband and I were stablish in #14 room suddenly about 8:50 PM the manager decided to move us to the #12. My husband was already in bed watching TV and I was ready for a shower. We were unhappy but we moved. The room was filthy, carpets and chairs full of spots and stains, tv didn't work! When I complained the manager invited to leave the hotel and give us our money. I didn't accepted. He send another chair and vacuum the room. Next day the housekeeper clean the room as best as she could. Today he called the police pretending that we didn't want to paid for today's day just because they didn't charge the 3th day during the reservation

The front desk need a 100 deposit. I was told I'm the only one who can pick up the deposit when check out. The front desk made it very clear I'm the ONLY ONE who can pick up my deposit. No WRONG they lie.They give it to who ever they want. I want my 100 . Not my problem they gave it to someone else. Super 8 guaranteed me that I was the only one who can pick up deposit . I don't understand why they think it's okay to give my 100 dollar deposit to anyone but me. They were really rude . I was following the rules it's super 8 who did not follow there policies.

Rate my week stay?!?! -0-
I checked into a super 8 in davrnport iowa! Stayed one week! EEvery single morning i was harassed to check out, pay a early check in fee plus deposit. EEvery day i was there and i think i paid late fee check out twice! There is no such thing as a extended stay at the super 8 hotel in davenport !! II went through a 3rd party to get a good rate and the manager there was rude, unprofession, and down right mean to myself and my partner about using a 3rd party so she felt she needed to charge us $130 a day to get back the money she lost from the 3rd party rate! ! She is the worst person you could put at the front desk! She even smokes outside the front door but yet its a non smoking hotel! MMakes no sense at all to me ! Her customer service skills are ny far the worst ive ever seen in my life! IIve worked in hospitslity for 18 years and if i were you i woukd terminate her before you lose anymore business..
Forgive me , im sorry but im furious with this woman. SShe judged myself and my partner treated us like some low life scum. Littke did she know i was staying there because im looking for a house to buy!!! She looked down her nose like sje was better ..... Professional?!? Lol this woman put a new meaning to the word!

Hello, my fiance and I have been staying at your motel on 58th and Broadway in Denver, Colorado. There is a employee that works for you in the front office. Two days ago I could hear yelling and cussing going on outside. I can hear this employee cussing and arguing with a contractor that was remodeling one of your rooms. Yesterday I was peacefully replacing the front seats in my Infiniti and he walked up and asked what I was doing. I explained I was replacing my front seats. He told me I cant be working on my car in the parking lot and to make sure I clean up my mess. I apologized and was already being clean leaving no mess. Today I was adding antifreeze to my car when he walked up and said I was leaking oil and messing up the lot. I explained my radiator has a small leak but I use a eco friendly antifreeze that evaporates on asphalt or concrete but I don't mean to leave a mess and I'm fixing it later. He said I can't park here if my car is leaking and he is notifying everyone. At the moment we are homeless and trying to get by. I can't help my car is leaking but I'm trying to do what I can to fix it asap and not make a mess. I felt disrespected by his remarks and feel like he is harassing me. I was polite and respectful but I feel like he is not the same way and judging by his behavior with the contractors he seems to not be professional at all. I'd appreciate if he was talked to about his actions n behavior. I'm reaching out to you because I spoke with a lady yesterday about him and she apologized and said she'd talk to him but today I'm being harassed again. I'm sorry to be reaching out to you in these terms. I do enjoy my stay besides this and thank you for your hospitality. The male I'm talking about is I think a maintenance worker, he is Hispanic black hair and I think in his 40s. I hope to hear back from you and be notified of your actions. Thanks again and have a nice day

Never have I been to a super 8 anywhere in the usa that they charged me a $100 deposit per room. I've spent thousands of dollars with super 8. I will never use another one anywhere in the world again. Super 8 has just lost a valuable customer.

We arrived with 2 small children to be told to wait because there was a fight in the second floor. While waiting we observed people / employees smoking in the lobby area. The police came and actually told us it’s not safe for kids. We had to leave because of the issues. So far we have not been refunded the money. There was no way to stay there.

Dirty and dusty, no breakfast, BAD BED

We would like a refund. We stayed in room 222 on 3026 Washington road Augusta,Ga, the door room was left open bc the door didn't lock, the tv never worked,,

Got the room about 12 , lights went off at 2 and stayed off so I left and asked for a refund or a partial refund and they wouldn't do it cause the beds had been laid In !!!! Ridiculous!

Addicts roaming halls (banging on my door at 4am asking for a guy named mike), gangbangers selling dope. Cios circling patking lot all night. I'm a grown man but was too afraid to leave my room. Fridge, toilet, deadbolt all broken upon arrival. Dozens of cig burns in blankets. Dogs barking in rooms. Debris and crumbs(possibly drugs) littering carpet. Told front desk in AM. She got defensive and made me out to be the bad guy. 96 dollars. Not a single minute of sleep. Terrifying night. Was a prisoner in my own room. Even after sunrise the vagrants and addicts were still out in the hallways. One approached me and asked for money. Pretty sure some of these people live there and aren't guests. Maybe some type of halfway house situation? Gangbangers cliqued up in hall talking politics. Could visibly see gun sticking through beltline on one through my viewing lens on door.

Told front desk in AM. She got defensive and made me out to be the bad guy. She said since I didn't go to the front desk the night and question that I wasn't eligible for eligible for any type of refund partial or whole. She said if I had a problem with the blankets and sheets I should have called down and they would have put new ones on. I told her I was too scared to leave my room to my room to even come to the lobby. There was loud rap music and weed filling the hallways. And the couple times I did there I was heckled for money and felt incredibly uncomfortable. I'm being totally honest when I say that I told my girlfriend that morning I wouldn't be surprised if my car was stolen out of the parking lot. Not. Or a window broken. That didn't happen so I guess that was the best part about my stay. My car wasn't stolen and I'm still alive that's the good news. We stay at Wyndham hotels all the time period Ramada plaza was one of my favorite hotels to stay at we also just stayed at a travel lodge in Battle Creek the night before period that's also a Wyndham hotel chain and that was a great experience.. Don't know what's going on with the super 8 on 44th street and Grand Rapids but it is a trap house and and it's the epitome of a "Rent by the hour, crime riddled slum establishment" In the worst part of town or in An inner city ghetto. We booked this hotel online and when we saw it was on 44th street we assumed we assumed it was in a good part of town because most of 44th street is. When we talk to some of the locals they knew right away too it knew right away to stay away from the super 8 on 44th street. Wish we would have have had that knowledge before booking online. The hotel is nothing what they make it to seem or the pictures they present

We always get a military or senior discount, but Deming NM would not provide one. They advertised a free breakfast online and they offered absolutely nothing for breakfast. The price we paid for the motel $86.80 included the free breakfast, so we paid too much for this one night. Advertising a free breakfast and not getting one is fraud. I want our military or senior discount deducted from the amount we paid and a reasonable amount deducted for the breakfast we did not receive. We frequent your hotel over others when traveling, but this stay was very disappointing.

Super 8, Roanoke Rapids, 6785 NC Highway 46, Garysburg NC, 27831
If you had a negative star I would give it.
Whomever oversees this hotel should be fired.
As a single woman driving home, I needed a place safe and clean to stay. My mistake was to try and stay here. After checking into my room, I returned to the front desk and signed out. The cleanliness statement and photos listed on the website are nothing compared to what I walked into. (see attached)
In the meantime, I have been fighting with getting a credit for the room, to no avail.

I was an employee at super 8 in Rogers mn I had been employed there for approximately 7 months, I have also been living there, since I had started there has been issues with cleaniness if the guest rooms and this information was given many times to the manager and no change I was written up for going over hours to work mind you I was working or I was asked to work even on my days off witch I had no issues doing this. They also have employees that do not use toilet bowl cleaner when cleaning the restrooms also on many occasions the sheets would not be changed. There is also an employee that drinks while working.again this has been brought to the station if Management many times guests have complained on many occasions. People have left house keeping keys out again I have also done this on occasion and why I'm bringing this up it is because a long term guest said her room was broke into and stuff was stolen or moved. As far as I know there was no police report made. There was a long term guest that was staying at the hotel that had helped me on occasion witch there was 2 other house keepers that on occasion would have there children help do rooms, with that being said there has been a couple of times that I asked for this guest to help and it was okayed. So some days it's okay and some days you get repermend for doing so or now even fired. It's okay when it fits there (meaning mangment.) When I was fired Scott Larson the manager of super started yelling and swearing at me. Again witch earlier in my employment was written up for. I feel that his behavior was completely inappropriate and very very unperfesional. Some of the other employees also heard this happen. He however did give me 1 week to move out however he said after that week I am never to step foot on the property that the police would be called and I would be arrested. Again I feel this to be completely inappropriate and unprofessional. There are a few more concerns about the building and the cleanliness and the safety of the guests we have here. Well let's start off with number one not all of the windows have screens on them and if they do some of them are damaged. Multiple heaters in the rooms have so much dust in them that I could inadvertently start a fire. One of the other housekeeping people feel that it's okay to call other housekeepers names since we're at them and those brought up to the attention of management and absolutely nothing gets done other than myself being told I'm sorry well you'll have to ignore that. In the kitchen area that is not been finished which they are still doing big breakfasts due to the fact that inspectors came through and said that the breakfast area could that be used is it needed to be updated. And some of the rooms the bathtubs are peeling and scraping really bad. I had purchased some things for the hotel was told I would be reimbursed for it had requested for reimbursement at least a handful of times was never reimbursed for it come to find out management through away my receipts so I would not be reimbursed. I just left me a $25 tip on his credit card and I have yet to see it which I know that the gas dropped it that was informed by one of the other workers. I have a copy of the first and only Tyra I was written up however I would have to find that and if it would be helpful I could resend it to you guys after I send this. If someone can reach out to me to verify that they received this and who I may talk to about the situation I would greatly appreciate it. also I had requested the managers boss number and he text me that if I wanted to talk to her I would have to do this with him in speaker phone in his presents. For what ever reason I am unable to retrieve it at this time.

Forrest City AR 215 Barrow Hill Rd. 5 to 6 Feb 22. Cost $69.99 + $7.26, +$2.10, + $2.10 = $81.45. Room 110. Seemed to be poor security. My wife went to front desk to get needed items. Toliet paper, towels, wash cloths, bath mat, soap, shampoo, conditioner, drinking cups, trash can liners. No one seemed to know where the ice was. A man just released from federal prison,followed my wife back to our room and tried to come in. My wife could not shut the door, but, after talking to him about 15 minutes, was finally able to close the door. He seemed very lonely after being locked up 18 years. Glad I was there as backup. -- The next morning my wife went down the break area to get coffee. A black man came in, went to the safe and took money. My wife asked for some assistance and he said, I don't work here. -- Heater stayed on entire time we were there. To hot at lowest setting for head. Filter extremely dirty. Room dirty. Items too numerous to mention. No breakfast. No nothing. Except coffee. No decaf. Latch on door broken.

Before booking with Wyndham I message motel and asked about breakfast. Is attached.
Sunday morning I went to office/breakfast area. No coffee juice fruit or anything. I asked girl at desk and she said she could make a pot of coffee if u wanted. WHAT.
That ain't breakfast

Disappointed
Super 8 chipley Fl

Checked into super 8 motel in Monticello Arkansas on 02-04-22 and we stayed maybe 10 minutes tops. We were there me, my husband and my 4 kids and when we got into our room there were roaches in the drawers. We immediately went to the front desk to ask for a refund and got denied. I understood it was nonrefundable bit it was not our fault they had bugs. The pictures online are NOTHING like in person. Very upset and disappointed.

This was the worst experience I have ever had a hotel. When checking in the lady at the desk was so RUDE!!! We paid about $140 for the SMOKING Jacuzzi room. We get there to check in (booked online), she tells us it's a non-smoking room and would not switch us to a smoking one. It was in no way our fault it was advertised wrong. We get in the room and turn on the heat. Let's just say we did not get much sleep with how much noise it made. So we get to checking out the room and all I have to say is GET NEW HOUSEKEEPERS!!! The cover had stains on it and burn holes. The wall had a huge crack in it. The rack in the bathroom was poorly hung as well. We did not even use the Jacuzzi because all the towels and wash clothes had LONG BLACK HAIR on them. Neither me nor my wife have long hair. There was LONG BLACK HAIR in the Jacuzzi. The sink was dirty. Our ice bucket was nasty. And when we went to check out we could not complain because all they had was a bucket to drop the key cards in. No one there for check outs. Attached is only a few pictures.

We are staying at the super 8 in universal City Texas and let me just say this since when is it ok for people to have a party in the parking lot with the music blasting and drinking and be rude while other people are trying to sleep because they have to work the next day but there's was no sleep for my husband or myself let me just say this the staff in the lobby was rude disrespectful and when I called the front office they guy was rude and he hung the phone up on me but that ok I'm going to make sure he gets fired not joking there is still beer cans and other trash all over the place something needs to be done

We called the front office 3 times about people partying out in front of the hotel like it's there back yard music up load and these other yelling over the music just to talk to each other last I checked the hotel parking lot was a party area for people to party in this is ridiculous it is 11:00 at night when people are supposed to be getting some sleep because they have work the next day how is that possible when you got stupid people outside partying with their music of drinking in the parking lot of a hotel since when was that okay and then the management up there at the front desk I called to make a complaint my husband calls and he hangs up on me how rude is that just cuz you want to let your buddies party in your parking lot of your hotel it's not okay when you have other hotel guests that pay more money than they should for this shitty front desk people at night are rude they charged too much and we can't get no sleep and get rest cuz we have work tomorrow but they can have parties in the parking lot of hotel

Mask and or social distancing is not being practiced or mandated even with the statement mandate. I asked a guest to please put her mask on in on in elevator as we could not distance enough. She told me no she wouldn't put a mask on,nor would she wait for another elevator because it was her "rights" not to wear one. I have a mom with cancer, three children,and I'm here for an investment project which will entail a meeting with lots of other professionals who I'd potentially be putting at risk. PLEASE,PLEASE execute a plan to enforce mask. I had covid and do NOT want to endure it again. Please enforce the law here at Super 8. Thanks for understanding.

I was staying at the Super 8 on 145th st. Omaha Nebraska. I stayed over a week and paid with a debt card. Then after that I had paid with cash. The front desk had charged me twice for one day. Took it off Angel Padilla-Wills debt card and did not transfer it back to the card.. I will like to report this mishap

room was being entered when i would leave. left my kids there to verify and within 5 minutes of leaving somebody opened the door and entered without knocking or annoucing themselves. i notified the front desk and they didn't offer an apology and just said it wasn't her. because of this I left a bad review. since leaving bad review I was charged and additional fee and told I can no longer get a room there. spoke to manager and was told it was due to the room being thrashed. when asked how it was thrashed she couldn't tell me. manager told front desk to let me allow me to get another room.

I stayed at Super 8 Wheat Ridge on Kipling and I -70 on December 3 2021. And decided to stay another night December 4 2021 because a friend was going to meet me there. Upon arrival to the room I immediately smell cigarette smoke. I left the door open and turned on the fan. I was exhausted and in a lot of pain and discomfort because I am disabled and the pain increased when I had to walk down 2 very long hallways to my room. I didnt feel I could walk up to front rest and back again because it was far. I remained in the room And upon using the bathroom I saw dirty underwear behind the bathroom door and a cigarette butt in the toilet. I stayed there and when checking out on the 5th of December I saw a maid who was cleaning the room next to mine and reported it to her and to the girls at the front desk. They didn't seem to care. Next I decided to call customer care and get a foreign person who made me repeatedly asked the same questions over over and over. A complaint that should have taken 5 min took forever. Then finally she told me I would be contacted soon with a reply by email. She had all of my information which also had to be repeated a number of times. Soooo now its December 23 2021 and no word from anyone. You need to train the people who you hired to represent your company better customer relations. Let's see how long it takes to get a response this time.

Mary Smith

My husband and I stayed at super 8 in prestonsburgh Kentucky I had my cash in the dresser drawer and There was $300 in it we went out to get something to eat and pay for another night when we returned there was $160 in cash and before my husband could get back from putting money on one of our debit cards to pay for the room another night they had called the police and had us arrested for public intoxication we had all of out belongings from the nearby stores plus our clothes and cell phone stolen we had very little stuff left the next day after we got out of jail.So we are very disappointed and hurt because our Christmas is now ruined and we are broke.We are considering talking to an attorney over this matter unless something is done about this.thank you Sarah &Alvin Poe

Dirty motel room,sink and tub,damaged window,overall maintanence in the room is below average.Guest service was polite and professional.

The lady who was working the front desk was very mean to my family and I. She said I had to many kids,(4 kids) which when we checked in they said nothing to us about that. My baby spilled some orange juice, so we used a towel to clean it up ( they didn't have anything else to use) so we got charged an extra $10.00, but my card statement stated $12.00. We ask the lady what we needed to do if a spill happened again and she responded I don't know. I called super 8 to ask her what the extra charge was for. She hung up after I asked her what we were supposed to do next time. I tried calling her several tines and it just went to voice-mail. So I went up to super 8 and she was no where to be found. We called the number and it didn't work. I feel like she blocked both numbers we were trying to get ahold of them on. Otherwise it wouldn't have went to voice-mail the other times we called versus the first time we called.

two months trying to return the deposit for dogs. a month later they returned half, two months have passed, but there is no money. thieves and crooks seem to be working in these motels

I would not even give this hotel one star. It's filthy and the worker at the front desk is hateful. My husband and I were treated very rude at the front desk. My sheets were not clean, the floors had bugs and I had to clean the toilet before I could use it. The whole place is a mess. The balcony furniture was dirty. Hasn't been cleaned in a long time. You're welcome..... I cleaned my own room. I requested non smoking. The room smelled of smoke so bad we had to open the doors. Can not stress enough that the little girl behind the counter needs quite a few lessons in customer service and needs to learn how to respect people. We left a day early and did not ask for our money back. Maybe you can take that money and actually clean the room and get better help.

I paid for 2 nights at the super 8 on 7024 mccautcheon rd Chattanooga tn 37421 I paid for two nights early this morning about 4 o’clock and about 2 o’clock today we’re leaving and come to find out that the motel had the truck towed they said they knocked on doors but they didn’t and when I signed papers I had to put what kind of truck and everything on that paper so they had our truck towed and then put us out the room a few minutes ago and double charged me for my dog and will not give me my money back so now this motel here has cost me $179 plus another dog fee that I had only paid once this morning and now paying $150 to get our truck out of impound because they towed had it towed they did not tell nobody this morning where to park and what to do in this news and that now I want my money back and the lady there is very rude going to get smart and loud with me and you get mad because I got smart back yeah I need some new employees

I feel I've been discriminated against by the front desk clerk. I'm sure not many white people have this issue but I feel I do. I used my Wyndham rewards to book a reservation at the super 8 in Denver Colorado. 5888 Broadway
Denver co 80216. Everything was good until I called the front desk to find out how much it would cost to extend my stay and was told to hold. But wasn't put on hold because I could hear the clerk and another female discussing personal outside of the job topics. I'm sure not realizing that I wasn't on hold I was actually still on the line. So I hung up and called the front desk back. The clerk answered my second call saying" I don't know why you hung up and called back I already told you to hold on" I replied saying excuse me I don't appreciate the attitude from you I'm just trying to find out how much it would be to extend my stay. She then mocked me saying the same thing back to me and before telling me the price she told me " Make sure the person that checked in comes and pays or I won't take the money." What happened to customer service?? This is how I'm treated Everytime I stay here by this same individual. I feel the discrimination comes in because I'm white my boyfriend is white. We both have tattoos, he has some on his face and has an image most discriminate against. But it's not ok. I've seen the clerk ( she is not white) treat other white people the same way she treats us and her demeanor is 100 % different than it is with anyone else. She is rude and mean. Talks at not to. She demands not asks as if she was speaking to a misbehaved child. This might seem like a petty complaint but to me it's not. I'm tired of being treated like this. I pay for my rooms here. I check out at checkout time. I leave the room with the towels and bedding ready for the house keeping to just grab and go. I gather all the trash and set by the door. I don't ever ask for anything extra. And I've never given any problems. But yet I'm still treated as if I'm not good enough to stay at the super 8. Like I'm a problem guest. It blows my mind that this is how customer service is now. I understand this is a lower end motel but we still pay to stay sometimes just as much as a luxury hotel.

Repeat Unauthorized Charges To My Credit Card,Suspicion Of Unathorized Access To Room,Personal Property /Valuables Stolen, Harassment By Other Guests/Adjoining Rooms. Requested Guest Records Cross-Reference.

Jennifer hoover Hayes tried to sell me meth while she was doing it talking about she's not worried about drug tests, she has fake pee.in Chattanooga TN

I stayed there 2 1/2 weeks ago I witnessed several of your employees sitting outside by the pool smoking pot. And the language your front desk people use specially your manager Lisa everything that comes out of her mouth is f... This f... That screaming and yelling at her employees in front of our guests is very bad business plus u can here the front desk girl's talking about all the men guest they have slept with there is this the kind of business super 8 is running I stay very frequently with super 8 and if this is the way I run your business I will not be staying with you guys anymore and I will be letting alot of people know that stay with super 8 how it is ran word of mouth is best advertising the super 8 I stayed in is in Lebanon Missouri I hope this gets looked into most of your housekeeper's are druggies that do drugs at your motel

On our arrival yesterday we came into our hotel room that we paid $82 for and found hair in the bathtub and my fiance went up to ask for a refund is I'll just covid-19 stuff I don't know how well they've cleaned any other rooms in this hotel and didn't prefer to stay here after we seen all of the woodlands walking around the parking lot then she was told and no refunds are available with no other explanation or anything and that no other rooms were available so we were basically told to leave after 30 minutes of being here without a refund $82 after the guy decided he would come and look at the tub to see he then asked my fiance to see his pubic hair to make sure that he didn't shave it and leave it in the tub I was astonished I couldn't believe what I was hearing especially after the long awkward silence when he asked him are you serious and he looked at us and said yes and then didn't move didn't smile didn't do anything just stared at my fiance until he pulled his pants down and showed him his genital area that had hair it took me over an hour to calm him down to not call authorities to report sexual harassment by your employees I could not believe what he just asked him we were then moved to another room where there's water coming through the cracks of the tile on the floor the microwave goes on and off smells like something burning toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom was barely hanging on this time didn't have hair in it but it had sheetrock mud in it this is about the most disgusting place I think I've ever stayed my fiancee was trying to sleep in the car so he can watch her belongings and not catch anything while we were here and I don't blame him instead I got him to sleep at the window so he could watch our things so they didn't get stolen in the middle of the night this is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my entire 40 years of being alive I would like a refund immediately no questions asked I think I have answered enough questions and along with my fiance having to show him his private area for confirmation that he didn't shave it and leave it in the bathtub what kind of show is getting around here I mean your little third shift guy at night the other one got a skateboards through the hall don't even look over after work here and his hair is looks like spray paint into his head not to mention he watched us walk down the hall to go outside and smoke he washed his all the way down the hall until we got the stairs kind of creepy kind of feels like hotel hell I don't want to speak to anybody else I don't want to see any other managers and I do not want another room here our apartment will not be ready until Monday morning so we're going to have to go rent another room and I would appreciate a refund at the least if we do not get some kind of resolution taken care of in the next couple of hours I will let my fiance contact the local police about sexual harassment charges against your employees and call the local news channel while we do so the ball is in your court I have talked to all your management and everybody at this hotel including the honor and I get nowhere are you really going to let this happen with your name on the hotel

Stayed at Super8 in Richmond VA. The room was a filthy pit, ceiling in bath room leaking and peeling, holes in the wall rusty lighting fixtures, bead spread and carpeting smelled horrible. never stay in one of the motels again .

I have been here since July 27, 2021. If it wouldn't be for convenience I would find another place.. I have my 2 dogs with me. I don't have a problem paying for my pets. The problem is being charged 20 dollars a day. This is the first Hotel that charges daily with no limit to there charge.. to date I have nearly 500 to have my pets with me.. Both of my dogs are trained and house broken..
I am harassed from the first day and each and every day I am here. I am contacting my attorney this is outrageous the money I am being charged for my dogs..

It was difficult to communicate with the person taking the reservation. She was hard to understand and hard to get her to understand what we wanted. Then, around 12:30 am we were awakened to a woman screaming. That went on for about 10 minutes. We called down to the front desk and we said we were going to call the police if it didn’t stop. She told us to do what we wanted but she was going up to check it out. It was very disturbing and it was hard to get back to sleep. The next morning there was a woman sleeping on the floor in the hall. We asked the gal at the desk what that was all about and she said the room she was staying in had a lot of people in it so she told her it was ok to sleep in the hall. We also asked her what the screaming and commotion was all about in the night. She said she didn’t know, she didn’t hear anyone screaming. Front help was not overly friendly.

We was on the road for 6hrs it was really late when we tried to find something we found the super 8 online drove there its nothing like pictures no pool rooms smell so bad and the rooms are not cleaned at all well took the air for ever to cool down we would have found something different but it was 2 am and we were very tired

Well wrote letter 10 days ago. In New Jersey with pictures of bed , with fresh Urine , flies and roaches in bed. Email customer service. NO CALL back nothing! It was sick!

Front desk clerk very rude and cussing to multiple customers, room filthy sheets dirty, air conditioner not working and very hot with sparks coming from outlet, bathroom sink plugged, microwave unusable,etc. when we told the clerk about the air conditioner problem I was told that she has no other rooms and that she has been here since 2 and is tired of dealing with all of the people here when all she wants to do is pee I have multiple pictures but the WiFi here also does not work so my phone will not upload them I will be calling corporate in the morning

Yes hello we just try to check in on if your sites (show low Arizona) we called a head early on July the 3 we was told it be only for 220 .we just got to the motel and said there taken 500 dollar s more and we said wait no can't afford that you guys told us earlier it's only 220. We ask for are monte back they didn't give us are money back and they still run are card .

They should no longer be able to give veterans discounts because they disrespected me a disabled army veteran in the worst way.

Staff was extremely rude. When I tried to complain I got the phone hung up on me multiple times. The Manager tried blaming me for something I had no control over and purposely downgraded the room.

We are staying at the Super 8 by Wyndham in Fort Smith Arkansas this is absolutely the worst Super 8 Motel I have ever seen it is starting the bathroom has dog food on the floor there was also dead spiders the towels on the rack with 30 we had a double room with for the staying in it there is one set of towels the parking lot is atrocious we booked over a week ago and they still could not get two rooms next to each other we're with the American Legion Riders through traveling with the nation of Patriots this is totally unacceptable the area is looks like it's drug-infested this is unacceptable for any American Legion honestly should be refunded for money we stayed at the one in Joplin last night it wasn't great but at least the custom manager the terrorist was nice the guy here Yakima question and he was sorry and turned around and walked away from you absolutely see worst Super 8 and I will not stay at Super 8 again

Staying at riveria beach florida from the 28th until tomorrow and I just think its extremely unprofessional to not inform your guests that there would be no access to the pool and no continental breakfast....I work really hard for my money and those 2 things definitely wouldve changed where I stayed....im very disappointed...especially with my mom in the hospital it wouldve been nice to know that before I spent my money

While my family and I had a three night stay on april26th through the 29th my car was broken into. Dispite the heavy presence of security and being parked in the closest parking spot to the main entrance. They took my money bag that had the sum of 50.00 dollars plus my bank card/credit card. This card happens to be the one I used for the 200.00 dollar deposit. Naturally I cancelled the card. When it came time to check out I was unable to recover my deposit. The G.M said not to worry I would get my money back, i gave the hotel my new card number to get it back and still nothing. What's totally wrong is that the hotel actually withdrew the 200.00 any way and they where not supposed to but they did.Its now WEDNESDAY MAY12TH and I'm still waiting. The GM said he was going to give all the info to corporate and that they would have to issue me back my deposit, but that's been a week now and nothing's changed still dont have it back. If this doesn't work I'm going to file a police report with the sacramento police department reporting theft

I have been staying here for. Over 4 months. And. Have had to. Deal with no water for weeks and then no hot water for a week. I have spent close to 10 thousand dollars. Here I have to stay here for one more week until me and my family get out house. But I'm. Low on. Money. And there not willing to work with me i feel. For having to deal with. Not. Having water and not hot water for weeks. They should. Be able to help me out some how. Dame.

Stayed at the super 8 on meridian and Reno off of I-40 in Oklahoma City they're running a scam there trying to get your deposit or something they refuse to call the night clerk who the person that was the person I checked in with that not when I checked in I asked two separate times if they'd giving me a smoking room and was told yes both times okay I reserve my room online I will admit that I made a mistake and had reserved two rooms because I reserved the wrong room the first time I was asking for a double bed Queen smoking and I had canceled a king room non-smoking I called the front desk talked to the man Russell he told me he would cancel it for me and everything would be okay when I got there to check in he gave me the room while I was checking in I asked him two times if it was a smoking room and he told me yes both times I then tried to check out two days later and was refused my deposit because I was in a non smoking room I recently stayed in a room in the same building on separate from the rest of the hotel and was in a smoking room they did not have ashtrays in it so I did not think twice about it not being a smoking room that is happening before and the person that was running it got his deposit back because it was a smoking room now I asked him to call the man that worked at night they refused to they refuse to work with me in any kind of way I'm fixing this situation all they did was call the police and have was going to have me removed for trespassing because I refuse to leave until my money was returned to me like a rightly should be. I was relying on that deposit to have a place to stay the next night tonight actually now myself in those with me have nowhere to stay because of a mistake that they made that they refuse to own up to and they won't even check into because they know that they were wrong this is a serious problem I'd like to know how this week is going to be handled and I would like to have my deposit back please.

I did a online booking I reserved a room and I made a mistake because I was needing a double bed so I made an under reservation for a double bed smoking room I realized that I've made a mistake so I called to have the the king not smoking canceled okay the guy at the front desk I believe his name is Russell when I arrived to check in told me that the room was a smoking room and that he had canceled my reservation for me so I didn't have to reservations even though I asked for the double Queen they gave me the single King first off and when I asked him the man up at the front desk if it was a smoking room to make sure that it was he told me yes to not worry about it that I could smoke in there I went to go get my deposit back this morning and was denied my deposit I was relying on a deposit to have a place for me and my family to stay and now we're sitting out in the hot heat nowhere to go because the lady running your hotel is running a scam putting people in and getting their money like that that's a scam I really don't appreciate this kind of service you know I got in my eyes and crossed my keys and still I'm getting screwed out of 50 dollars that is mine I really would like something done about this and something investigated into this because this is ridiculous I'm a frequent customer I stay in hotels 70% of the time and I don't believe that I should be treated like this.

I made reservations online to stay April 10-11, 2021 for a king size room. Upon arrival I was informed that there were no king size rooms available. The only thing available was a room with 2 beds, which I believed they were offering as a courtesy in place of the king size room. They DID NOT inform me that it was going to cost an additional $30, which they charged to my credit card. I would have cancelled the reservation & gone elsewhere if I had known it was going to cost more. I called the Amarillo West Super 8 & they refused to refund the $30. I feel I should get that $30 back on my credit card. Please refund my $30.

TRIED to stay at the Super 8 in Biloxi, MS, for one night Saturday, April 10, 2021. Guests lodging in rooms near ours (our room was 195), began arguing outside on the sidewalk and parking lot. After approx 1 1/2 hours, my husband and I decided to leave. The arguing and fighting was still going on. I went to the front desk (11:45pm) and told the clerk I wanted to check that we felt unsafe at their motel. He was only concerned as to whether we had "used" the room- we had. The clerk tried to blow me off and said he would move us or go talk to the party causing the disturbance. I told him again that I felt unsafe there. He said he could not refund and I told him if his company was honorable he would refund, but he needed to do what he thought was right. Of course I did not receive a refund, but my husband and I left immediately.

Have feedback for Super 8?