Holiday Inn Customer Service

Contact Holiday Inn Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-621-0555

Holiday Inn is a subsidiary of Intercontinental Hotel Group and has 2649 locations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. The IHG recorded revenues in 2015 as 1.8billionUSD.

Holiday Inn Guest Relations may be reached at 1-800-621-0555. To reach Holiday Inn online you can contact IHG here. You may write to IHG CEO, Richard Solomons by addressing your envelop with IGH Corporate Headquarters, 3 Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30346-2149, USA. The corporate office phone number is 770-604-2000.

Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Resorts, Hotels & Suites are called “your host from coast to coast”. Founded in Memphis, TN in 1954, IHG owns Hotel Indigo, Staybridge, Crown Plaza and Candlewoods Suites. Social presence for Holiday Inn is found on Facebook and Twitter.

Holiday Inn Contact Information

• Holiday Inn headquarters address

• 3 Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30346

1-800-621-0555

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Holiday Inn Complaints

on the 24th june 2022, 19:10, i arrived with my group (i am the tour leader), 32 pax, to Holiday inn Gaya hotel in Porto, Portogal.
we were asked to pay the city tax upon arrivel and i asked to do it later, becouse we had a very long day. i was refused and told these are the regulations.
thats OK...but i asked to speek with the reception manager and i met a rude and yelling person, acting ugly and towering like i am criminal.
let me tell you in advance - my company will never againe use this hotel, and we bring each year more then 10 groups to portogal. i never met, in my proffesional life, such a rude and unproffesional person working as an hotel personal.
shame on you for having him as your employee.

Had to wait on are room till about 4:30 or 15 till 5:00 the room wasn’t very clean there was hair on the tub and 2 toilet paper rolls throw in a shelf towels wasn’t neat at all look to be throw on the shelf cost 19 to park I’ve stayed at a lot holiday Inn this by far was the dirtiest

1) room smell
2) hallways stairways smell
3) aC loud and inefficient
4) sink drains poorly
5) ran out of towels

It's sad how holiday inn express in dearborn michigan treat employee they give u a position then bring someone else in without telling you and just knock u out I think if they feel u not doing good let u know not just bring someone in one day always nothing to work with when we come in to work oh let's not forget about always somebody check not right or not there then want someone's to wait 2 week but bills can't wait two week they should not be a part of holiday inn express company I wouldn't stay there and I work there trying to get it together cause corporate coming next week

we have been staying here for 6 weeks at 800$ a week. last weekend about 30 kids and their parents stayed here. a nightmare isnt enough of a word. Drunk parents in the parking lot till 3 am kids racing all over most of the night. been run out of the pool 4 days in row cause employees took it over. 2 days ago myself and another women wouldnt go in the pool cause the same employee and her husband/boyfriend were groping each other, her and her kids and family have taken over the pool for 4 days in row. now today pool is closed for her to have a private party. Im all for rewarding employees, but my God when your spending over 4000 a month and they just take over is crazy! Couldnt even sit out there in the shade!!! Also today a pickup with goats is parked in the front lot, goats are in cages. while the owners are relaxing in the airconditining, these goats are out there roasting in 103 heat index!!!! Do your employees care? Dont know cant find any!! They are all out by the pool at a private birthday party!! I have also had a man that i guess works at the front desk, sleeps more then anything, extremely rude a few times to me. They doing a lot of work on this hotel, he told me one day move your car or it will get damaged. you do have a handful of employees here are great and deserve a pay raise. we are now looking for another hotel to stay in cause our house wont be ready for another 4 weeks and I refuse to ay this place another 4000! Very unhappy customer

We visited Holiday Inn Express in Moab on May 29, 30, 31 of 2022.

When we first arrived, the 2 queen room that we booked and reserved on line had been given away, but thankfully, the receptionist gave us another 2 queen room. I think she had to give us a riom from someone who had not arriced, but I was thankful to have it.

However, after the next evening arrived and our room had not been cleaned, trash emptied, towels refresh, etc, we asked the manager at front desk about this. She very ugly and rudely replied, "We don't HAVE to clean your room, due to covid." We were shocked at her attitude, and her reply. We had booked for 3 nights, and had to stop the maid in the hall to get clean towels, and coffee

I have always had a good opinion of Holiday Inn. For just a few dollars more, we could have stayed at the Hyatt Place, or if we had wanted a low budget hotel, the Motel 6 just down the street. But we never imagined that the treatment and service at Holiday Inn Express would be SO poor.

We spent top dollars for the hotel visit, and did not receive even minimal service or accommodations.

Dana Segur

After I had checked out they let my daughter extend the stay on my card (she wasn’t even on my reservation), and then tried to run it for 10 extra days. I had called the front desk three times to let them know that no one was allowed to stay in my room after I had checked out and they forgot to pass on the information. There were $500 in damages to the room and they're still trying to make me pay for it.

I made a reservation at the bullhead city Az location on may 30/22 due to the pictures on line on your website of a indoor pool
I called about the pool hours about 10 hours before check in and spoke with Lisa who was by far unprofessional quoting this is a new hotel you know so the pool has no water ! I said this is why I choose this hotel because my kids wanted to swim in the indoor pool ! Lisa said well it’s to late to cancel ! I said but it’s false advertising!!!! She said oh no we took off the pictures of the pool from our website ! I said no you did not and I have photos from your website proving the website shows photos of a indoor pool with water !!! I told her I won’t be keeping this reservation due to misleading website ! And said I still have to pay ! I was charged $160 and I never even stayed there! I was looking forward to staying at the hotel but unfortunately due to misleading pictures of a indoor swimming pool I canceled but still charged $160!!!

Worst experience. Room was not clean and in a very dark deserted area of the hotel - when I asked the front desk to Change my room I was told they could not. The hotel could not accommodate me with a clean safe room and charged me to cancel my reservation. I addressed this with the Holiday In Corporate office and they did not assist with a refund. I asked to escalate the matter to management and was told the team
Leader does not take calls. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly by a hospitality company. extremely poor customer care

Holiday Inn,

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Alexandria La. downtown 5/20-5/21and I have to say - worst hotel ever
I know you probably won't reply - yet it was so bad I feel the need to vent

1) _ over 20 people in line - and only one attendant
13)- took over 2hr to get blanket from front desk
14) - worker standing around doing nothing

HOPE YOU CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN - ITS A DISGRACE

Rick

Booked The holiday inn at the pavilion in Myrtle Beach in February for May 23 through May 26. Specifically said we wanted the high-rise hotel oceanview and we were told we had the high rise hotel oceanview after we booked it. When we checked in we were told that they only have one oceanfront view room available and it was in the smaller hotel as if we didn’t book it three months before. We talked to other guests there and they booked their rooms a month before and they were in the high-rise hotel oceanview. The carpet in our room was disgusting we couldn’t walk on the carpet without shoes on because our socks or feet would turn black from walking on the carpet. The smoke detector chirped for three days and no one change the batteries. Because we were not in the high-rise part and we were on the first floor of the smaller building we had to listen to the loud motorcycles in the parking lot next to our room which would not have happened if we got the room we originally booked and told we had. I paid for something I did not receive I paid for something that was not afforded to me that I was told I had I expect a response to this complaint.

The Plymouth Minnesota hotel has the worst customer service desk clerk ever. When I asked for the managers phone number I was told she would hand it to me. When I stepped forward to get it she asked me to leave and called the police and proceeded to lie to the police about me yelling at her. Luckily I recorded the entire conversation and never yelled. On top of this she said she would give information after we called the police and again never did. Worst experience ever. Basically don’t lie to the police

My husband recently stayed at the above hotel from 5/5/22 - 5/9/22. He was locked out of his room because of a broken lock that was supposed to be fixed the day before. He comes back to his room on 5/8/22 and can not get into his room. He waited out side his room from 9:15 pm to 11:00 pm until maintenance finally arrived to fix it. He then had to be relocated to another room, this is all after being exhausted and needing to get rest for his trip back to New Jersey from South Carolina. I am his wife and I spoke to a staff member that night, who claimed to have spoken to management about the situation and a refund of a $300.00 was suppose to be returned and that did not happen. I am beyond pissed and I need management to correct this unacceptable type of service.

I have been trying to a group booking of 30 rooms for a team event and have had no luck. I then attempted to speak with hotel manager who was beyond rude refused to give me his name and hung up on me. Then proceeded to call me back and cancel my individual reservation with the hotel.
I am not sure how this level of service is allowed in such a well established organization!!!

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Twin Falls, Idaho several weeks in advance of my stay, of May 6, 2022. I reserved a room with 2 queens beds. When I arrived the room contained a king bed and a pull out cot. My friend agreed to take the cot and said she was miserable all night due to springs poking her. Would you explain why my initial reservation was changed without my knowledge or permission? Thank you, Donna L. Corless

I have been a strict vegetarian for 28 years. I bit into a piece of ham in my veggie omelet!!!!

We booked a night for a layover in Dallas at the Holiday Inn express 4550 West John Carpenter Freeway Irving Texas. After getting our background we called for a shuttle and was told it would be 15-20 min after waiting 40 minutes I called again to be told it would be another 10 min the shuttle arrived 20 min after that phone call and an hour from my first phone call. Once we arrived the staff we called the front desk to get our coffee maker fixed or a kettle for hot water as we had not eaten and needed hot water for the mr noodles, staff said they would call right back and 20 minutes later they called back with no solution, rudely telling us they were busy dealing with other customers. We have stayed at many Holiday Inns in Canada but I guarantee we will not be staying at another Holiday Inn.

Brighton CO HOLIDAY Inn Express no people clean the room

It is so sad I have to give a bad review because my stay and staff were pleasant. However I work for the Government and we must have receipts to be reimbursed, and I have never had an issue with obtaining a receipt after a stay at an hotel, However I have now been trying to obtain the receipt for about 3weeks with no resolve! This particular hotel is currently closed for renovations and customer service has NO clue how to assist during the closure of the hotel. Apparently because the reservation was made with no email attached the hotel is the only source that can add it to have the receipt emailed to me. I have asked and escalated this matter 4 times for an alternate solution to assist, and everyone is so dumbfounded on what to do its really amazing. It is BEYOND ridiculous at how a chain this BIG has no work arounds in place for something as small as a receipt request! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I have also made the request for our regional booking agency to NOT book us with IHG any longer its to much hassle literally over nothing, I would hate to see how they would respond to an urgent matter...

No rooms ready a 4 pm and bad customer service because I am latino the lady in front asked me if I have enough money to pay the hotel I am membership for holiday inn express and I use the same company old the time alot times in the year but everything going to change they don't fix nothing .

My adult granddaughter was embarrassed and belittle by an employee in front of multiple other guests this morning over her lack of having shoes on., she was making a cup of coffee was told it was a health code violation to be out of her room without shoes on .. proceeded to tell (yell)her a second time as she was going to set her cup down and go get them embarrassed she went back to our room he stood at the top of the hall watching her til she got to our room.

First of all I was charged more then what was agreed to when i called to make reservation. On top of overcharging me i arrive from the airport to check in and they hit me with deposit fee thst they assured i would get back upon check out , the front desk was extremely rude and even after paying all of it i had to wait 4 hours to get in room! They only had one working elevator which caused ridiculous amounts of time waiting to get anywhere, manager was no help and zero hospitality and i paid over 400$/night plus deposit. Its been over a week and still havnt got it back and no help when i call i get put on hold or told someone will contact me but they dont.

I was charged for a night I didn’t stay, talked to Vanessa at and she said it was my fault.
Made a reservation when your company sent me a email for a special 105.00 night reservation number 26691343 for March 12, 2022, got to the hotel at 7035 Western Drive Indianapolis, In and lady at the front desk said the reservation was cancelled.
Made another reservation and paid $180.83.
Just got my bank statement and I was charged $123.73 and looking into this further I found out that charge was for March 5, I didn’t make that reservation.
In conclusion I was charged $123.73 and I am going to loose that money and I didn’t stay there, not fair. Somehow human error or computer error has caused this.
All I know is I walked into the hotel and the lady behind the counter said this reservation has been canceled.

I was overcharged and not aware of the charge until checkout that I would be charged an extra $500 fee I am reaching out to file a complaint on the manager at holiday inn express in spring texas
We have not had any problems with our recent stays over the past years until now .
This has affected me financially and I do not appreciate the way it is being handled if you can get back to me via email or directly at I would appreciate it tremendously!

Dear Sir/Madam
My husband and myself and friends stayed at The Holiday Inn, Coventry M6 Jct 2 on Saturday 19th March 2022; we were given room 323 when we arrived, about 1.30/2.00pm.

We were relaxing in our room, and there was a terrible smell, a very strong chlorinated smell, it made me feel very sick, dizzy and a little disoriented. A member of staff knocked on our door, around 4.30 and told us that we were being evacuated as there was an incident on the 1st floor. There were several firemen milling around and we were told to move quickly and leave and go to reception.

We packed as quickly as possible and went to reception where we were allocated room 201. We went and unpacked and within about 30 minutes a fireman knocked on our door and told us that we must keep the window open for ventilation. At this point I wanted to leave the hotel and return home, but both my husband and myself had had an alcoholic drink at the bar so we’re unable to drive.

We had no choice but to stay and prepared to go out and eat. Later that evening, arriving back in the room and preparing to sleep, we realised that there was an awful noise outside our room, like a generator. We had been told to keep the window open so that’s all we could hear. Sleep was impossible, it was a permanent noise and I have attempted to attach a video so you can hear how loud it was, but have been unable to do that but I have kept it so hopefully I can attach it to an email address if you can provide me with one.

We had no sleep, we do not feel that it was our fault that we had to move rooms initially and when we asked at reception for another room we were told that there was no where else and that we had to put up with the noise.

We paid for a bed to sleep in that we were unable to do, I am requesting a refund of £71.20 that we paid. Thank you.
Kind regards
Petra Wilson

I booked with a baseball travel team for a weekend in the Scottsdale Arizona region. Talked with the front desk gave him a card to hold, was told that I would not be charged until check out. Minutes later I was charged on that card which put me negative in my account. When I talked to the front desk they told me it was a one time charge and that the rest of my stay wouldn't be charged until check out. The next day I was charged again, putting me super negative in my account to where they shut my credit card off. I then went to give them a new credit card to pay for the stay and was overcharged to wear it shut that credit card off because it wasn't approved. So then I was stuck with no hotel room and no money on a weekend.. It totally ruined our whole stay and made it completely chaotic. I have talked with our baseball team and surrounding teams in the area and have sent out information to other traveling teams to not book with you guys anymore it was completely ridiculous and I was treated completely rudely. This is not how customers should be treated especially when I'm paying so much. Maybe take some time and retrain your employees. Also our room was disgusting. If I'm paying over $300 anight I should have to deal with wet carpet and nasty crumbs all over the room. We even found a fake nail in our bathroom.

Upon arrival on Friday 3/4/2022, I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the lobby because it smelled so clean. I was greeted so kindly by the man at the front desk. Checked into my room and was happy with it. My first inconvenience was I had trouble with the room key deactivating twice on Friday. Saturday morning we left for the day. When we came back to the room, the garbage was emptied, but that was the only thing that was done to our room. We never got our used towels picked up OR replaced. We went to the front desk and got towels ourself. The cleaning service is part of what we pay for so were expecting clean towels. Sunday we were gone for the day. When we arrived back at the hotel, our room key would not work again getting into the side door from the outside parking lot so we went around to the lobby to get it fixed again!! Christa at the front desk said, "Well that happens all the time." Like it was no big deal. Not impressed with Christa at all. When we got back to our room, we found our room door was OPEN for anyone to come in. That is SO NOT OK!!!! We called the front desk, and again Christa was NO HELP AT ALL!! We asked for a manager and were told by her that there wouldn't be a manager here until Wednesday, today is Sunday, March 6,2022. With many hotels to chose from, we stayed here thinking the Holiday Inn is a reputable hotel. I would hope that this complaint is something that IHG would take serious.

The holiday in express detroit airport fraudulently charged a room to my credit card.

Good afternoon,

I am trying to reach out to as many IHG contacts as possible asking for help, I have sent multiple emails to the manager at this location and has not heard back I have reached out to the location directly spoke to a young man first asking if Norma was still the manager and he confirmed she was so then I explained I needed to speak with her about some concerns we had with our stay and she hadn't returned emails but I he could check forna back that was left in my room, he put me on hold for about 10 minutes then someone picked up phone a hung it up, so I called back he answered again and told me he couldn't find it then a women took the phone from him and said "what it your problem" so I explained about the back that was left, explained about how the room connected to ours that I booked for our daughter who arrived before me with my Granddaughters had been smoked out in, someone had chilled in the beed and had crumbs all over the bed she hung the phone up on me, so I call back again and get same women I continue to explain to her the bed my son slept in felt like it was going to break and AC kept breaking all through the night. By the time I checked in I could still smell the heavy pot smell coming from that room and couldn't believe they would check a family with kids in that room. Then brought up my missing bag that has all my Olaplex shampoos, gucci bloom perfume, kora face cream and all kinds of other items I haven't unpacked from our recent 2 week trip to Disney world and Universal studios during the holidays she then told me they only hold things for so long after the stay and then toss them when they dont hear from anyone, I reminded her I have been contacting by email the Manager Norma by email and click she hung up on me again!!! I'm not stupid they didn't throw this bag away with expensive products in it! I called back multiple times but now they would answer and hang up over and over. Still nothing from Norma at all, called today and asked to speak with her was told she was available and when the girl realized it was me again she hung up.
I would really like to collect my items, I would think every employee at that location needs a drug test to see who is smoking out in these rooms, some quality control needs to happen at this location aswell as some customer service skills. We have many gymnastics meets coming up in that area I have allready shared our experience with this hotel and I am going to keep going. I honestly can not believe we have been treated this way what so ever.

Heather Riedlecker

I booked a stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Schulenburg, TX for one night 2/12. I did book through a 3rd party vendor. My daughter contracted COVID was very ill and we were unable to attend the wedding in town.

I reached out to the 3rd party vendor and stated there could be a refund given at the discretion of the property management. Multiple emails and phone calls were made to grant the refund due to the circumstances. There was no response given. I personally called multiple times and was told the manager was not in the office. When I was finally able to get in contact with the management on property she stated the refund could not be given because it was an advanced purchase. I know this is not a true statement because I have received a refund in the past from another property that was booked through a 3rd party vendor. The managers at this property are heartless and did not want to hear anything I had to say. I actually did the property a favor by not staying with them knowing I had been exposed to COVID. After working on the frontlines of a COVID unit for the past 2 years people need to be more understanding of how the disease is so unpredictable and can change peoples travel plans very quickly. I would like a refund and return phone call/email from corporate customer service.

Last weekend we had to travel out of town for a competition and reserved a room at Holiday Inn Airport West Palm Beach. Myself and my two small children checked in very late at night. When we went up to the room my kids complained about the room smelling very bad. The room reeked of marijuana. The girl at the front desk Alexandria was extremely rude. I was told someone would come check out the room and no one ever did. Being completely exhausted that night we fell asleep. Again, in the morning the room smelled so bad we could not tolerate it anymore. Again I complained to the front desk girl and she said she knew it smelled and that she would document it. She also encouraged me to contact the assistant general manager Christine. I have left over 5 messages without a return call. When I called the hotel and again spoke to the extremely unprofessional Supervisor, Alexandria, she hung up on me. I have never had such a bad experience and I cant believe they would put me in that room knowing I was checking in with two small kids. I can be reached at if someone wants to call and make it right otherwise, I probably wont ever in my life stay at a Holiday Inn.

Michelle Ehret

We Amiel & Daniela Brown experienced terrible stay at the Holiday Inn Express located in Avenel Feb. 13,14, and the 25, 2022.
My wife was informed thru Guest service to hurry placing reservations thru Snap Travel on timer. We endured noise disturbance four of those days. I addressed the noise disturbance to guest service but, front desk agents wouldn't enforced nor look into these issues. One of the overnight staff told my wife to leave out of hotel in early in the morning when the temperatures was 16 degrees out. We mention to front desk that each time my wife took a shower the water was cold. In fact We spoke with the supervisor and General Manager about these issues. Mrs. Pasquale (GM) mention my wife that she would adjust and refund her back her funds. In addition, she mention that she was very sorry about our visit. Earlier the supervisor (name unknown), spoke with me stating that Housekeeping and whoever else informed them that we were yelling or arguing within their presence. I stated that we were not arguing nor disrespecting the staff what so ever. I addressed the above issues with her and she was ignored our concerns. She began stating that the GM informed her that she discounted us and that we are no longer extended stay at there.... They show no respect for us nor my wife 's health. My wife is dealing with migraine headaches and blood pressure. I informed guest service each check in that we wanted to place at the end of the hallway to alleviate drama or noise disturbance. We felt like they didn't respect nor serve us. In addition, they never refunded my wife her $100.00 for incidental fees. We know they are going to deny or fabricate stories in a negative manner about us. We would never recommend no one to visit or stay at that hotel. If you have any concerns please email me back a response to Thanks

After being locked out my room due to a door jam I had nowhere to stay my belongings were on the inside locked away due to this locked door I called the front there was nothing they could do about until days later I live 2hrs away I was called late yesterday afternoon to come pick up belongings I wasn’t able to make it So I came the very next morning which was very inconvenient for me but I made it happened. When I arrived no one was at the front desk so I was frustrated I walked around looking for
The hotel clerk 10 mins later I walked into a linen closet and found him folding towels Wow
So if anyone comes in they will not be greeted because all employees are in the back So I began to explain to him that I was coming to grab my belongings and he said you can’t get anything until you sign this paper I told him I wasn’t aware of any charges due to the circumstances and the other party was being charged for the damages So how am I responsible because your door got jammed my card was charged for each night that I wasn’t even allowed to use the room and also
I was charged for the door I do understand things happen but for this employee to call
Me all kind of names because I wanted my belongings and run off with my belongings and I had to chase him down Im
In disbelief and can’t understand how he could treat a customer this way very rude and disappointed be careful who you hire I own a business and I would never fight with my customers

Stayed for Christmas Holidays to visit family and we felt like we had a Motel 6 type of room on the beachfront . We were so unhappy with your room #470 and property that we had to vacate two days early! Please note staff was friendly and courteous....it was the room that needs major updates namlely sliding glass door would only can be opened and closed by Hulk Hogan ,door jam was rotted , closet doors hurt my wife fingers , phone did not work and;2 German shepherd large dogs were pooping right down the front lawn sprinkler while eating breakfast!...True nightmare ...we advise you close the facility till you can totally renovate property and rooms . Our intended stay was from Dec 22 - Dec 27....never again .... Gratefully appreciate a refund .

We checked in on 10/5/21 thru 10/18/21

We went to our room and the TV was not in working order. I called the desk and they moved us to room #139 Handicap room.
When we entered there was a strong musty smell but we were so tired we decided just to stay and deal with it. We went to take
a shower and there wasn't any soap. I called and asked and they said I would need to come down to get it. I stood in line for about
5 minutes and watched 3 other customers request soap as well. The shower curtain didn't reach the floor so when we would take a
shower it would flood the floor & we had to use towels to clean it up. Consequently, we were always out of towels and had to go to
the front desk constantly to get towels. I told the front desk our problem that it was flooding and soaking the carpet entrance of the
room. They said they would relay the problem to the manager and I would hear back. Consequently, we never heard back in regard to our
complaint every day of the same growing problem After 13 days of soaking the carpet and the awful smell growing we checked out of
our room to go to another hotel. When we checked out I informed the clerk once again of the problem and she said "Oh, I will be sure
to close the room off so it can be repaired. That was no help to us since we lived in squishy stinking carpet, no towels, and only housekeeping
2 times with a 13 day stay. I was visiting my home town in Solana Beach where I was brought up for 65 years because my Mom passed
away in October. This was very stressful and our stay at the Holiday Inn Express Carlsbad made everything worse. It has taken me this long to complain because of my Mom's passing. I at least expected the General Manager to compensate us and make things right, but that never happened and it was obvious to me that they could care less just as long as my credit card was approved for payment. Hopefully you will make this right for us.

Hi, my husband and I had room blocks set for October 28th and 29th 2021at holiday inn in Warrenton Missouri for our wedding. Everything was going great from the time I set everything up with them. Then I sent out a reminder message to all of our guest that we’re planning to stay that they had till the 29th of September to get our block rate. That was when it started to go down hill. I found out that one of my guest was unsure if her 3 rooms she booked was really booked because she never received a confirmation email. I called the hotel for her and spoke with Danielle and she said they had no rooms booked for my guest under that name. I had my guest call and book again and made sure they took care of her. I then emailed Abigail asking for a list of all my guest that booked rooms so I could see if anyone else that called and booked rooms was truly in the system so I wouldn’t have to deal with this the day of the wedding. Abigail was not responding so I called and asked to speak with a manger which I then got disconnected, but Abigail then called me immediately after. I spoke with her and she sent me a list of all the guest and everything was correct. She also stated that they don’t send confirmation emails unless a guest ask for one which makes no sense to me and all of this could have been avoided if they would do their job. Then skip to October 28th the rehearsal night, I had a guest that had 3 rooms blocked that were part of the wedding party. I’m on my way to rehearsal when I get a call from this guest saying they had no rooms booked for them and the hotel was booked for the night. Now normally I would think she made the mistake, but I was with her in person at the hotel when she booked all 3 rooms and she said two nights and I specifically know she said that because when my father in law booked 3 rooms the person at the front desk asked do you want 2 nights as well (which they did not). So feeling stuck I just called Holiday inn in wentzville mo to see if they had rooms available and had them stay there for the night in hopes the Warrenton mo staff would own up to their mistake (which they did not). That family was part of our wedding and had to miss the rehearsal because of this. Then the wedding day comes and when I think it can’t get worse I was called again with another screw up on their part. My husband and I rented a shuttle on top of the complementary shuttle that the hotel provides because we had so many people staying and the hotel shuttle just wasn’t big enough. Abigail and I set up times for the hotel shuttle and the Jed shuttle that we hired to alternate pickup/drop offs so no one had to wait. I do have the emails from Abigail stating all of this. At 4:20 I get a call from the guest saying they only had 1 time for the hotel shuttle and that was at 5. They were supposed to start taking guest at 3,4 and 5. I had this set up that way we could have pictures done before the wedding that started at 6. I call the hotel and explain to them that they needed to get guests over to the venue and they said they were never told that and would get it going. Then not 15 minutes later I get a call again that the shuttle just left with no one on it (turns out there was 1 person on it) and they were standing out there waiting for it, but they just drove right past them. They then just jumped in their car because at this point they needed to be at the venue. We ended up having to start the wedding 30 mins late because of the lack of communication between Abigail and the staff. Then at the end of the night the shuttle was sitting out there like they were supposed to and then informed us that they won’t take kids because of safety. While I do get that, these were school age kids who ride a school bus and are to big to ride in car seats. So the parents then had to figure out how to get them to the hotel since most of them rode with someone who already left, so they had to pile kids in a car sitting on each other’s laps making it more unsafe then riding the shuttle because the hotel never informed anyone that kids would not be able to ride their shuttle and our shuttle was already done for the night. The next morning I had so many complaints from guest saying how unorganized this hotel was and how rude the staff was. I of course try to call, but something must be wrong with the phones because every time I try to call to say something I get hung up on. I know times are hard and it’s hard to get good staff, but I highly recommend that you train the staff to be a little more friendly and to communicate with one another because this was the last thing I wanted to deal with on my wedding day. I have never stayed at a hotel with such terrible service.

Please please call me I need answers and help the manager keyur did very bad things to my account and took money from other accounts as.well I have all papers.to prove.he.messed with my credit card I have texts with everything please call

Disgusted the holiday inn in Washington won’t give me a plate to take to my room to eat some food. I’m staying here now and have never been refused by any hotel before, absolutely disgusted!!!!

Hello, to whom it may concern after booking a week long stay at Holiday Inn Express located at 3101 Dallas Parkway, Plano, Tx 75093 and only staying two of those nights I was so rudely awoken to a hotel manager banging on my door telling me that my room smelled of marijuana and that I had thirty minutes to remove all of my belongings and leave the premises. That room reeked of that God awful smell when I first arrived and so did the whole hall in fact the ONLY reason I did not ask to move rooms is because I am disabled, have lupus, and I am on dialysis because my first kidney transplant failed I mean I literally have a catheter that goes directly to my heart and hangs out of my chest. I would have happily asked to move rooms if I had the energy to move all of my belongings AGAIN it was hard enough the first time getting them all the way up to the third floor. I told this manager it was absolutely not me and she continued to say that it absolutely had to have been me because that is how my kind are as I asked what she meant by that she said you Mexicans! Then told me I had to leave or she was going to call the cops on me! I cannot believe how rude, absurd, and disrespectful this manager was to me! On top of all this craziness the manager is refusing to refund my remaining four days, I live off of disability and cannot afford to just lose $400. Something has to be done Holiday Inn can not allow it's managers to behave this way. I need a refund and to be compensated for the unnecessary amount of emotional stress this has caused me. If you cannot help me please get me in touch with someone who can.

Checked in on 10/23 at 5:20pm because our room wasn't ready yet.....the front desk was rude to us and then we finally got in our room after the Hotel Manager went to inspect it and said it was cleaned.... Once we got in our room, the smell was horrible.....smelt like mold and then walked over to the bed and the maid just kept the old sheets on the bed and how we know this is there was dirty shoe prints all over.....Had to call the front desk for clean sheets to be brought up and she did bring them up and proceeded to toss at me.

I would like some of our money refunded back as the service we received was unacceptable. Your room was not worth the over $400.00 I paid for it and I will never stay in one of you establishments again.

We were in Room #306 and checked out on 10/25.

Please respond to this complaint as I can't reach anyone on your phones.

Beth Armstrong

I tried to make a reservation to Mt. Kisco Holiday Inn and will be able to stay 2 nights for the astounding price of $445.00. After making the reservation, I was redirected to a salesman that offered a 4 day 3 night stay in 12 different resorts with no other requirements. When I hesitated, the salesman offered to extend the time I could use this offer to two years and several free comps. The price of $199.00 was to be refunded. We talked about different areas, and I mentioned that Scottsdale AZ was a nice spot, but would let them know. The salesman was to email me the details and a credit card receipt. He said there were no "seminars" that we had to attend.

Nothing was ever received and I called several times. I was told there were indeed seminars and it had to used within one year - not two. Then we kept getting congratulatory emails about going to Scottsdale, which we had never asked for specifically.

I cancelled the charge with the credit card company and googled the HICV - Holiday Inn Club Vacation plans. The BBB has so many complaints about this operation that I called the HICV people back and insisted on a refund, but they said I had to send an email. I did, but nothing has been heard, and no credit has been received.

We are keeping the exorbitant costly reservation at Mt. Kisco because there seems to be nothing else available at this late date, but you should know that we are now limiting stays at any Holiday Inn. I don't like being led into scams that are perpetuated by what I think are reputable businesses. Your redirection while making this reservation was not appropriate.

We arrived at check to be told that we could not leave car park between 0830 and 115 tomorrow! No mention of this on website or in confirmation email. We are supposed to be visiting family!! Told I had to complain via email to hotel manager and couldn’t formally complain to company. I hope this proves them wrong! A ruined visit and £200 wasted. Unacceptable that information not available at time of booking or with confirmation email. Hope to hear. Paul

We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Heber City Utah on October 3 and 4 and left a day early on the 5th. When we arrived on the morning of the 3rd I commented to the lady at the desk that there was loads of "large dog" poop in the grass between the front door and the handicapped spot where we parked. Someone had even stepped in it and tracked onto the sidewalk. She had no response. The next day at the end of the day I mentioned it to a different lady and got no response. At the end of the day of the 4th I ran into the manager and mentioned it to her and she said they were aware of it but were to busy to pick it up. Maybe I am different than most management these days, but I would have put my stuff down if I were her and gone out and picked it up myself. Because of registering three complaints and no one caring we decided to leave the next morning, a day early.
We have stayed at Holiday Inn hotels for 45 years and have never been greeted with the "I don't care attitude before". We will not stay there again but will go to the Best Western across the street.

I suite area was disgusting

the manager is unresponsive to my questions. Also came into our room without being asked. When asked why he was in our room he kept nodding as if it were his fault.

Drew Caudal, General Manager with the Holiday Inn did not resolve my issue with price gouging. We always stay at this hotel, however, his name was given to me after staff reserved my room for $126.72. I received a call back from a professional staff name Patty who said my room would be charged $175.12 each night. I was very upset and asked to speak with the general manager who was Drew Caudal. I also had IHG rewards that was no good to use as a discount there amount was even higher price. My $126.72 was jacked up to a higher price at $175.12. I should have been informed of this when I reserved the room. I contacted IHG my rewards club since 1991 who stated Drew Holiday Inn Express spelled my name wrong they couldn't pull my rewards up in the system. It was a nightmare to seek resolution. Drew was condescending and provided poor customer service to me. I contacted the Sponsors of the event at this hotel, DE who was made aware of the price hike to their partners. I won't stay at this hotel anymore and will inform more of the partners at the meeting of what happened to me. I also had to cancel my IHG rewards because as was mentioned their discount was no good to use toward this increased price. Covid has left many without jobs, homes, health, business closing etc., we should not have to be punished with increased price gouging having these events in the hotel was a luxury to help them. An unnecessary stress factor. The better Business Bureau was contacted concerning false advertising of prices and poor customer service.

I am in Charleston SC on a business trip with 2 of my employees. The conference we are attending is within walking distance. (It was booked and we weren't able to get rooms there) I booked and paid for 3 king rooms, 1 adult each for 4 nights. I figured Holiday Inn is a good hotel chain and the location was perfect so why not.
On the first night, one of my coworkers stated she had killed several roaches in her room. When she called the front desk she was told "oh, my apologies".
Night 2- The same coworker was sleeping and the fire alarm in her room went off. She got up thinking there was a fire, walked down 8 flights of stairs, went to the front desk and told the lady what is happening in her room. Your worker told her that they were on a circuit and aware of the problem as they had to move another guest earlier that evening. They never moved her to another room, just told her there was nothing to worry about and told her she could go back to bed.
The next morning when she told us about her night, we looked in our rooms and found that my other coworker doesn't even have a smoke detector in her room. There are just wires hanging out of the wall where it used to be. Is this not a safety hazard?? Do you think the Fire Marshal would be ok with this and allow you to stay open??
Night 3 - I now have become the roach killer in my room. These bugs are crawling up the walls!!! So here I sit in my room trying to relax, however still on bug patrol, and out of nowhere this horribly loud noise is coming from the room next to mine. I am located right next to the mechanic/sprinkler room just off the lobby. It sounds like there is a airplane jet engine about to come through my wall. I just left my room and walked to the front desk. When I asked what the noise was, I am told that it is the DRYER. I told him that it is so loud in my room that I can't even hear my TV. Again I get.... "my apologies" It's 9:30 pm. I have to be up early.... how long does this run??
Night 4 to be determined. I don't know if I can stick it out here one more night. Shame.... I spent a lot of money for the 3 of us to stay here for this experience.

I would like to suggest that you send someone to this location to check things out. This place needs closed and major repairs need done. There are buckets and pails sitting in the lobby and breakfast area where water is coming through the ceiling. The bathroom off the lobby is gross. There has not been toilet paper for 2 days, there is a huge hair ball on the floor and a woman's fingernail laying on the floor now for 2 days... I think it's the front desk gals as she was missing one. I'm positive this has not been cleaned in quite some time!
This place is truly giving the "Holiday Inn" brand a horrible name!
I have NEVER stayed in a place like this!! And I never will again.

I would appreciate a response to this please. 937-681-2088

My husband works for Cox Enterprises that has you as a preferred hotel, that is until our experience today with the manager Percy at 160 Union Avenue in Memphis, TN. In front of hotel guests he yelled at me telling me that I was being loud & I apologized and informed him that I’m deaf in my right ear and heard of hearing so I didn’t mean to sound loud. He then proceeded to argue this as-if I was disrupting others and said I slammed the microwave (which I did not). My husband gets off work to pick us up and goes in to talk to him and he had complete disregard for my medical issues, and when I tried to say to him, calmly (watch the cameras and you’ll see I’m right) “sir I feel it’s inappropriate for you to embarrass me about my medical condition” he interrupts me saying “we’re done here” over and over every time I tried to say that one sentence. I’m completely shocked at what took place and how he could be in management and treat someone that way for no reason. If you see the footage you will see he was completely blowing the situation out of proportion. It’s never ok to mistreat someone, especially a customer, like this for a medical condition they can’t help. I asked who his boss is and he said he didn’t have anyone above him and then said word for word “I am the end all be all” when I called to ask who his boss was. Please have someone contact me as I would line to escalate this fora resolution before I seek out legal council against him and Holiday Inn. I’ve never been treated so bad or embarrassed in my life.

Incident at Holiday Inn Express – Charlestown, WV
Manager on staff: Kaysi M.
General Manager: Jason Butt
Date of incident: 9/18/2021
Person injured: Nancy Rifkin
Time of incident: 6:15pm (approx.)

On 9/18/2021 my wife and I checked into the Holiday Inn Express – Charlestown, WV (Rm. 1090) at approximately 5:00pm. Initially we had intended to stay just the one night but, after looking at the room, and the property, we decided to extend the stay for two nights.
My wife and I returned to our room, got changed into our bathing suits so we could take advantage of their outdoor pool. We spent approximately 45 minutes to an hour in the pool before returning to the room to shower for dinner. My wife got in the shower at approximately 6:05pm; at approximately 6:15 I heard a large crash and my wife called out to me. I ran to the bathroom to find my wife on the floor by the toilet, wincing in pain and shaken. I looked at the water in the bathtub and it was approximately 4” from the top of the tub (my wife was NOT taking a bath). I immediately reached down to pull open the drain and the entire stopper pulled out in my hands. The water began to drain and my wife told me to replace the stopper before the water completely drained so the maintenance staff could survey the situation. She began to cry and I helped her to her feet and tried to calm her. I helped her to a chair and asked her if she wanted to go to the emergency room. She was concerned about the expense this would incur due to being out of state and out of network; she just wanted to go home.
I went to the front desk to report the accident and inform the manager (Kaysi) that we would be checking out. She informed me that the emergency room was very close if we decided to go.
I returned to the room and convinced my wife to go to the emergency room just to be safe.
I returned to the front desk and told Kaysi that we were going to the emergency room. If we find that she is just shaken /scared and it’s nothing serious, we might stay for the two nights but, we wouldn’t know until we hear from the doctor. Kaysi told me that she would be able to comp our stay if we decide to check out that night.
My wife and I arrived at the emergency room at 6:45pm (approx.) and she was brought in to see the doctor around 7:15pm. X-rays were taken and the doctor pressed around to see where she was injured.
At approximately 8:10pm I was called to sit with my wife. *(Kaysi called me just as I was walking in to the building to inform me that she had written up an incident report that she’d need me to sign when we returned.) I asked Kaysi to send the maintenance staff to the room while we were out to address the toilet and any other issue related to the drain.
The nurse gave her a prescription pain killer at 8:25-ish. It wasn’t until close to 9:30pm that the doctor came in to give us the results of the x-ray. He said he could not see a break but, that didn’t mean there wasn’t one. He said a rib could have a hairline break but, not show in an x-ray. He recommended we start pain killers (Naproxen or Motrin) and, depending upon my wife’s pain tolerance, we should head home so she can see her family practitioner.
It is now 9:30pm (approx.) and neither of us had eaten dinner so we found a local restaurant that was open late. By the time we finished dinner and got back to the hotel it was close to 11:00pm. I helped my wife to bed and went to the front desk to review / sign the incident report. I needed to make one correction to the incident report; on the second page Kaysi had checked that medical treatment was not required. I disagreed and my wife most certainly did require medical attention as evidenced by the lengthy visit to the emergency room.
I told Kaysi that we’d be checking out and leaving in the morning; I recall her telling me that she had intended to comp the stay due to the incident. I thanked her for her understanding and went to the room. I saw that the toilet had been straightened out but the drain we the same as before we left. Kaysi told me that the toilet was temporarily fixed; would work for the evening but, a more permanent repair would be needed after we had checked out.
*I have come to find that, technically, we should have been moved to another room due to the fact that the problem area that had contributed to the accident (tub drain stopper) had not been addressed and could create a problem again if not for us; any future guest.
Needless to say, we both had a restless night and got up early so we could start our long drive home to NJ as soon as possible. We were packed and loaded by 8:00am so I went to the front desk to hand in our key cards and get a copy of the incident report.
The desk agent (Mateo) retrieved a copy of the incident report for me as well as a copy of the receipt. Expecting to see a charge of zero dollars I saw a charge of $248.59 on the invoice. I questioned Mateo about this as I was under the impression that Kaysi was going to forgive any charges due to the inconvenience and injury my wife and I experienced. Mateo was unaware of any comp agreement and he had no note from Kaysi to that effect. I told him I would call Kaysi when she got in to work later in the day.
I called Kaysi at 3:15pm (9/19/2021) and asked her if we had been charged for the night’s stay. She told me we had been charged. I told her that I thought she had told me she would be comping our stay and she told me that she charged us for the one night and would have given us a $20.00 discount for the second night (which we didn’t use).
I told her that I didn’t see why we were being charged anything since we spent 90% of our time there in the emergency room due to an injury my wife incurred due to a faulty drain in the tub. She didn’t offer to provide a refund so I told her I would be taking this issue up with my credit card company and I would be filing a dispute.
On Monday evening (9/20/2021) my wife visited our family physician to be checked out following our trip. After looking over her injuries and doing a thorough check, he had put her on a medical leave until October 7, 2021 if she has healed sufficiently to be able to perform her job 100%.
So, not only did the lack of maintenance on the tub drain cause my wife to spend an evening in the emergency room, have bruised soft tissue / ribs, a severely bruised arm, and a shortened birthday getaway. We will now be faced with a bill for a visit to the emergency room, a bill for a visit to our family doctor and lost revenue due to being placed on medical leave.
I also find it upsetting that, after having to leave a message with IHG’s customer care line on 9/20/21, I have yet to receive a return call from anyone regarding this incident.

*9/22/2021: Called Customer Care and spoke to a representative (Kale) to start a case regarding this incident. Case number – 10496390713.
*9/23/2021: Received a call from Jason Butt (GM of the facility). Right from the start I felt it was being handled unprofessionally as I could tell Jason had me on speaker phone and had not announced that fact to me. I asked that he take me off of speaker phone, which he did.
He told me that he had received my case regarding this incident and, since I had already contacted my credit card to file a dispute, he said that he was going to close the case and not dispute my claim. I would be getting a refund for the one night and not charged for the second night (which we didn’t stay for). He went on to say that the issue with us being charged was just a matter of miscommunication at which point I assured him that it was NOT a case of miscommunication. I spoke to Mateo (agent on when we checked out) and later in the day I contacted Kaysi (manager on duty when we checked in) and they both confirmed that we were being charged for the one night.
Throughout the conversation Jason interrupted me on numerous occasions (something who has ever been through management training should know not to do when you have an upset customer in front of you or on the phone). He also seemed to have a slight attitude which angered me as well.
I expressed my disappointment in how this incident had been handled from a local and corporate level. His only comment was that he would not be disputing my claim and I would be getting a refund.
I reminded him that, in addition to the insult of being charged for the one night stay (which we were being reimbursed for but, only after I disputed the charge with my credit card company), we will be faced with the expense of a trip to the emergency room, a follow up visit with our local family physician when we got home. The physician put my wife on a 2 week medical leave because she is unable to perform her job in her current condition so we will also be faced with lost revenue as a result of this incident.
There was never an offer to cover the emergency room expense, no offer of even a voucher for a free night in a Holiday Inn Express of our choice; I hardly even got an apology from him about this happening to my wife at his facility.
To say that we are disappointed in the whole outcome of this would be a vast understatement.

Kathy Bragg

Hi my name is Kathy Bragg,
I stay at your Ben Salem Pa location at least once every 1-2 months. Each time has been a bad experience. I stay there because it's in the Parx casino parking lot and they give a discount for Parx customers.
During one visit my sister and I checked in, went to our rooms and when we went to leave our room we couldn't get out, the locked jammed. We made several attempts and finally the door opened. We told the front desk and they said they would send someone up to fix it. Several hours later we came back to the room to get ready to go out to dinner, when we left the room, my sister had to go back in to get something and again the door didn't open FROM EITHER SIDE!!! So they didn't fix it!! What if there had been a fire?! How was my sister going to get out of the room?!!
Other times we have dealt with insanely rude employees, dirty rooms, wet carpets and mildew smells. Every time when I ask to speak to a manager there is never one available to come to the desk. Each time I call on the phone I'm told there is no manager there. Does your hotel hire managers?
One time we were told the pool would be open and when we got there it was closed.
Several times we went and there was no toilet paper and the next day we had no fresh towels. We were told they only give clean towels the next day if we call the desk to ask. Shouldn't your cleaning staff supply fresh towels in the morning and also supply TOILET PAPER?!!
I was there again this past weekend and again there was no toilet paper. And when we went out to the pool it was dirty. The 5 foot end of the pool had dirt and leaves, A LOT of them. So we went in the other end and had to stay away from the deeper end so we didn't have to swim in dirt!! However, when I went to get out of the three foot end of the pool there were cigarette butts floating by the steps in the pool. I know your staff is not responsible for the inconsideration bs of your customers but your staff IS responsible for maintaining the rooms and the grounds.
As I said I go quite often with either my sister or friends, usually my
Also I want it known that I have been trying to resolve these issues for since August of 2020. No manager has ever returned my call, that's why I finally decided to contact your corporate office. I never should have had to take it this far.
sister or my friend books the room and we split the cost. Unfortunately I have yet to have a good, CLEAN experience.
I will be staying there again the weekend of September 18th, I think at this point we deserve a free room, if not for this visit then possibly for the next. And perhaps you should better train your employees. They simply don't care. I have stayed at Holiday Inn in four other states and have never had an issue. So what is the problem with your Ben Salem Pa location?!

I checked in at the Holiday Inn in Nashville Tennessee on 4th Street. We requested a room with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. When we got to the room it did not have a pull out sofa. I went back to the desk and the gentleman said “you requested a room with a view”. I told the gentleman we did not request a room with a view and he said “well that’s what it says you requested”. Then he changed to room to have a pull out sofa bed. We went to the new room and it was dirty - sheets all over the floor. I went back down and asked that he put us back in the original room and he said no that he was going to give us a room with a pull out couch. Then he said the couch is not a pull out bed. It just pulls out. I said we needed a pull out bed and he said none of the rooms have that. However he still I sit later on changing the room and gave us yet another room. When we went to that room it was a connecting room. We went back down and requested that we be cancelled and he said they would charge us. I explained that the situation was not our fault and we had stayed in holiday inns our entire trip without issue until now. He still said they would charge us. There was no apology or asking what could be done like maybe putting us in a holiday inn express. He was rude and unhelpful. He acted quite annoyed. I have had very good experiences prior to this . It is unfortunate as I do not even want to stay in Nashville now.

I am writing in to file a complaint about fraudulent charges on my sisters credit card when we came to stay at one of your holiday inns. What I don’t like is feeling like I can’t get a room through your establishment. I feel like should I use my bank card or credit cards your employee is going to try to steal my money or try to make fraudulent charges. It’s not ok that your employees take what is not theirs. Moving forward I will be letting everyone I know not to go to Holiday Inn because their employees like to steal credit card info and think they are about to purchase things.

Corey was new and I understand but he was so slow and took 30 minutes to check in and missed a lot of the things he should ask for. I had to leave because my husband was in icu at Scott and white, my daughter stayed until morning. I had a wreak going home and someone stole my purse with my credit card and Id. I canceled my cards when I got home, but the one there actually went through. I called back to get a copy of drivers license but he never sent it to me and I called again the manger said she to had contact him to do it which is ridiculous! I told her I was going to report to corporate. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble but when someone is in dire need this really heartless.

Terrible service. I booked a room at the holiday inn
at Niagra falls on 5339Murray street a room by the pool 3 weeks in advance and was confirmed by the manager that it was booked. I then get a call two days later and was told the room was no longer available. I asked for the manager about the situation and I was told that I was speaking with the manager. She said I csn book another room even though I booked in advance and have it cancelled fir no reason and can come down to see if there was a room for me by the pool. I then asked to speak to the owner Coco who I had met many times birng a repeat customer every year. The manager refused to pass the message and was thrn told to go gladly find another hotel because the room I booked was no longer available. This lady should not be working as a manager. I have made a complaint to head office about this. I have been going there for the last 10 years just to get my room cancelled and told to go elsewhere. Coco you seriously need to change your management staff. Terrible service.

We requested a pet-friendly room at the Murphysboro Holiday Inn Express tonight at 8 pm. We were told that since this hotel was brand new (open one week ago) they were not accepting pets. And we were told to drive 15 miles down the road to the Holiday Imm Express in Carbondale.

I thought ALL Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express locations were pet friendly. When did your policy change?

Not a complaint. I want to say thank you to both Nigel and Judy at Holiday Inn Clearwater Florida for being outstanding employees! I travel A LOT! I’m retired from NASA and have my own business that requires a tons of travel. I’ve stayed in many different hotels. These folks have been top notch front desk associates. I hope Holiday Inn recognizes the efforts they make to keep guests happy.

Our family stayed in Holiday InnExpress in Moss Poiny Amoco Drive Mississippi for 3 night. When we check in evening time front desk lady was very accommodating, she even offer free drinks to other occupants that already stayed in hotel , So the next. day since the service was good we decided to extend our stay for another day . Evening front desk stayed we can get fmdrinks and snack for kids who is swimming in the pol. . On our thir day in hotel my son got 4 drinks for each one of us , We we’re about to leave to got to beach front desk African Lady brought with her another lady stating that my son was stealing the drink. Was so embarrassing that I have to return the drink , Day shift front desk is very rude . Even during breakfast the server told me if I need the drink it’s free at the front desk but sane lady at front desk very hesitant to offer even bottle water. Seems like she own the place and even control other staff . I observe they way she treat her other co worker. I ask one of the staff if that front desk lady is always rude and the staff said , Yes? Iwe were planing to stay one more night but since they presented such unacceptable attitude towards their costumer , we decide to find another hotel nearby. Hope you give your staff proper customer service enservice

Saturday I had reservations at Lavonia Hotel. When I booked I asked specific questions at how many people would be allowed in the pool area and the guy told me there was no limit. He never told me anything about a party room I just learned that from the manager TODAY and she was no better than him. Long story short after only being at the hotel for 30 minutes my party(5 year old birthday)was approached my the COPS not one but TWICE. We were asked to leave, which was not a problem because I would never want to stay there and they treat their guests that way. All I’m asking for is my refund which they would not give and they would not let me talk to a manager. I have never been treated like that in my life. I got treated like I was a nobody. The front desk clerk should NOT be the Face of your establishment. I run a business myself and would never allow my customers to be treated so poorly. I asked the manager do they have recordings because I definitely need that and she told be rudely that I will not be getting a refund and if I needed anything else to talk to cooperate in which she would not give me the number that I needed to look it up myself.

Hi,
I didn't have time this is the same room I stayed in last time I was there.
Room 201 needs upgrades bad the paint is peeling in the bathroom and the hot water or lack there of.
We had lukewarm to cold showers and I didn't have time as I was helping build a Camp and didn't have time to come down to speak to you.

I lost my lip chap under the bed and went to go get it well I was disgusted and mortified.
Gum, nerds, pop bottle and a few coins i use to clean hotel rooms.
Staff are wonderful but the rooms leave less to be desired.

Thanks for reading what I had to write
Tara

My family block was not kept. The manager, David, reached out to me after 2 days and was supposed to look into it and get back with me. He didn't. The group person, Patti, never called me back. My toilet didn't work and Grayson didn't know how to fix it and therewas no maintenance available. If I ever need to book for my family or myself it will never be at Holiday Inn Express. If anybody ask me about Holiday Inn Express I would advise them not to stay.

Myself handicap & uses a walker & can only sit in higher seats. My husband victim of a car accident. Can't put any weight on his leg at all 79 staples after surgery. We're forced out of our room into the lobby & not granted a 1pm check out. We need 3 people to move my husband & a certain vehicle. The manager didn't even try to accommodate us. That still left 2 hours for our room to be cleaned. I would tell handicap people NOT TO COME HERE!!! They DO NOT CARE!!!

I stayed 2 nights there and it was very bad for me I feel like evil is around there and I was a target I was poursply being messed with I felt like staff was rude to me my coffee maker caused smoke alarm to go off u can smell the electric on it the desk tells me oh the coffee pit would not do that and acted as if was smoking or something never even got ne a replacement for my room everyone I went yo smoke or left to go out my key would not open my room or the outside door I had to constantly go get key reprogrammed and then I leave fir the day I come back to the do not disturb on my door that I did not put on there and again was treated as if I was a nobody and losing my mind when I checked out I had left housekeeping a lil tip cause that's what I do but I feel like its a shame the way I was looked up and Saturday night slit 9f weed was smoked in hall area reeked so bad of weed it was despicable thetd was also yelling going on nothing was said and I was asked my address 3 different times for the desk computer im very very very upset and feel like I was a nobody just like I've felt my life..the professionalism was not good towards me was not good and I will never stay there again..I worked for your company before and did hotel qirk.my hole life and I would never give none a bad experience like that hotel did me my couple days

Our room was booked at least 7 weeks in advance of arrival. Upon arrival I was asked when I would like to have the room cleaned and serviced, we arrived on Tuesday and I wanted the room cleaned on Thursday, that did not happen, ok clean on Friday that didn’t happen either! We originally were going to stay 5 nights! The room was sort of cleaned upon arrival but the carpet was very stained and had a nasty appearance. We are IHG Platinum members and have stayed at several facilities but the one in Corsicana, Texas is the worst! On Tuesday night the fire alarm went off, their explanation oh this happens all the time! Not acceptable in my opinion and I’m a 30 year veteran firefighter!

We were told at the desk the cost for that night would be $156. Slid under our door was a bill for 146. We were charged 166. The breakfast was terrible. Muffins were smashed, orange juice machine wasn’t even turned on and there was very little choice. I would give that hotel an F minus

Dear Sir/ Madam;

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the overall services at your Holiday Inn located at 7927 NW7th Avenue, Miami, FL.

My first compliant began with the traveling agency with whom I made the reservations. I made reservations for two of my siblings who along with myself were attending funeral services for one of our dear cousins.

I had made it clear that they would be paying for their rooms upon their arrival and my charge card was to reserve their room. Upon my arrival, I learned that their bills were charged to my card.

Secondly, when I entered the room 606, I could not believe what I saw. I had paid for a queen size room but was given a king. Then upon looking at the bed, I was further shocked. The condition of the bed was beneath the standard of hotels we support. I have pictures to substantiate my concerns. There were no preparations for dinner in the diner. Was told that a cook could not be found. Did not see any dinner preparations for Friday nor Saturday. Upon arrival, the coffee dispensers were empty as well. I felt that this may have been influenced due to my having seen only Black and Brown people checking in. Due to our distance travel, we had planned to do all of our eating in the hotel. Of course, we had to use Uber for our meals.

I called the front desk to ask for a queen size room and was then given room 307. One of the beds had a big hump in the middle of it. Then when attempting to turn on TV, it would not come on. I called the desk to report it and was told maintenance would be sent up. I called the front desk again after about a hour had passed and was told they had been very busy checking people in and at that point I expressed my dissatisfaction with the services I had received as a guest at this hotel. About 15 minutes later, a young man from the front desk came to the room to discover the remote needed batteries.

My daughter ended up sleeping with me because of being uncomfortable trying to sleep with the hump in the mattress.

Over the years, my husband and I have stayed at your holidays and we have never experienced such displeasures
and negligence of services.
I look forward to hearing from you regarding my concerns.

Betty C. Hill
2319 River Road
Fort Valley, GA 31030
23bettyc23@gmail.com

Upon checking in at the Ada Oklahoma location, it appeared to be a nice quiet modern hotel, at checkin I used my credit card but they told me they wouldn’t charge it till check out which was fine with me . My famiky and I was staying there during a home remodel . The next morning I woke up to 4 notifications on truinf to charge my card different off the wall amounts. I went down to the desk and talked with the lady and she asked if I could stop that and I said I could pause my card . She then advised me to . Each day I extended almost 3 weeks we were there and never had a issue other than daily getting bout 10-15 notifications all of which I screen shot and finally I went to talk to the front desk and told them I’m not unlocking my card to be charged all those amounts that didn’t make sense when the right amount 1718.00 wasn’t ever a charged amount . However that being said it was not my fault they told me that my card would be charged at check out then randomly telling me to pay or vacate the property literally one morning after wishing me good day as I walked our the door to run errands . When I got back I told them I’m contacting my bank and would get back them . They called my room 4-7 times harassing me again . All while this is there mistaken issue not mine . So I made arrangements to go elsewhere and told them I’d contact them over payment once I was advised what to do. Still a week later I’m getting random notifications of charges that don’t pertain to my bill. I’ve made several attempts to reach corporate but no luck yet hopefully this works . My number 5803997809 I have uploaded jist s few of ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS IVE GOT! I’m very much aware of my bill needing paid and intend to pay but not till these other attempted charges are taken off and I stop getting harrssses over how I WAS TREATED AND WHAT I WAS TOLD AND THE END RESULT ! They should of charged me at check in to begin with and I would like a phone call from a much higher employee to further this

Only 2 sets of towels in the room with 3 guests-I went down around 11:30pm to get another set so I could shower and they had NO clean towels. I thought that this was absolutely ridiculous! I was tired and dirty and I couldn’t shower! So I need to know is this a regular part of the system or did they just fall off tonight? Either way -I’m highly upset!

Reservation for Camecia Clerk in May 1, 2020 at 7730 Centennial- Germantown- Memphis, TN

I recently stayed at a holiday inn express in Poteau, Ok and had the worse experience I've ever had at a hotel. I've stayed at many Holiday Inns over the years and never come across this issue. we traveled 5 hours to attend a wedding in this city and the marijuana smell was horrible throughout the hotel. You can smell it as soon as you go into the hotel and in the elevator. During the night you can smell in room. It was a horrible night which we didn't sleep. I paid for 2 nights and we left before the second night because of the marijuana smell. The staff could care less and didn't ask when I checked out early. Another thing is I've never paid for my stay before checking out which I thought was weird. If you could refund me for my second night which i didn't stay I would appreciate it.

Mandy Fine

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Inn, Cleveland, MS. When I checked in the hotel Friday, the first thing that caught my attention were the carpets appearing dirty and old. As I waited for the clerk to finish checking in another customer a patron walked up telling the staff about not having hot water in his room and his TV not working. I immediately became concerned my decision to say at the Holiday Inn Express over my past trips In Cleveland staying at the Hampton Inn.

On Saturday morning I got up to shower and noticed the shower had no curtain, no bath towels, and there was no hot water. Our family had reserved a few rooms that weekend and we all realized none of the rooms had hot water, and most had no bath towels. I went to the front desk on Saturday and voiced my concerns about the rooms not having hot water, a shower curtain, or bath towels. The staff was friendly, professional, and empathetic to my concerns. I told the front desk clerk that I would be out my room for a couple hours and asked if she could address my concerns. She said they were aware of the hot water and a technician was contacted and was expected to fix the hot water issue in the hotel. She also told me she would contact house keeping to put up a shower curtain and bath towels in my room.

After being away from the hotel for over 3 hours shopping, I returned to my room only to find that none of the things I had asked about had been corrected. I had an event that evening and only had a couple hours to get ready. I went once again to the front desk and inquired about nothing being corrected from my earlier complaint. The front clerk apologized handed me a stack of towels, and a shower curtain she also said once again that the technician would be on site soon. I got ready for my event in a cold shower, couldn't immediately figure out how to hang the shower curtain, and noticed that the clerk had handed me a few bath mats instead of bath towels. Because of my time constraints I had to Soldier Through.

Upon returning from my event later Saturday evening I noticed that my bathroom faucet water was hot. On Sunday morning I borrowed a bath towel from one of my family members in another room, got in to shower and confirmed the hot water had been restored. But I never received any bath towels during my 2 night stay in the 2 rooms reserved in my name.

I am writing this letter to say the staff was nice and professional. The Holiday Inn Express in Cleveland, MS does not uphold the standard that I have grown accustomed to at previous stays with this hotel chain in my travels. My stay was very disappointing!

We stayed at your hotel in Vero Beach,Fl.
Everyone and everything was good and comfortable. One exception to your staff if you catering person Diana. I received so really unusual service from her on the morning of April 4th 2021.
I tried to order some food from her as she appeared from her catering area. Firstly she was not wearing a face mask. Secondly , she announced that at this time I would have to wait 10-15 minutes because she was starting over and making everything fresh.
I went back to the room and my partner and I got ready for the day and back down to get breakfast.
We asked the front desk if the breakfast was over and he went to find her. When she arrived,She rudely said she only had one item left to serve. There was a family of 4 behind us
She then said I only have one serving left. We said ok we would leave and find breakfast on our own.
I would have to say Diana is The flaw in your plan. She is obviously not competent enough to handle her job or protect others from a very serious disease by wearing a mask

Here is the thing. After all the good work everyone in your organization did to make our stay fun clean and safe Diana will be the reason we won’t return.
As a favor to all your good employees and management I am letting you know where you are failing your guests. Jane Deeken/ Max Shuppert

We booked a room at Louisville northeast on chamberlain dr. Tye pool was broken and no breakfast as advertised the time of reservation. The breakfast was a carry out bag and pool was closed both days. The staff and hotel were great but i feel i paid for these two amenities and they were not available. I would like a refund as i had family down tye road who stayed at a hotel with both pool and breakfast available
Jeremiah Roehrig

I used to travel weekly and stayed at Holiday Inn quite often, but this stay was the WORST one yet.

There is NOT a boat ramp that the guests can use as advertised online. We called the hotel before booking and asked if we can park with a jet ski and if we can use the boat ramp and we were told "yes". In addition, when we arrived at the hotel, we were handed a map showing the boat ramp. However, when we went to the boat ramp, we were told the ramp was privately owned and we could not use it for staying at the Holiday Inn. So I called the hotel and spoke to the manager, Rick. The manager informed me that the boat ramp is a separate entity and I will have to call the dock master for details. I then informed him that we specifically called the hotel before booking and we were told that we could park with our jet ski and we could use the boat ramp. However, the he kept on saying "I don't know what was said or the context" even though I told him what was said. I was basically accused of being a liar. I then informed him the only reason we booked the hotel was because of the boat ramp; and we took off work and drove 6 hours one way to get there; and at that point, we had been driving around for over an hour trying to find a boat ramp. I was being told again the boat ramp was a separate entity and I will have to call the dock master; he stated again "I do not know what was said and the context when you called". His only remedy was for us to depart early. The entire conversation went around and around in circles. This was the WORST customer service we experienced at any hotel. There was no professionalism or curtesy towards the customers. The overall hospitality from Management to Security was very unpleasant and unprofessional. Not to say that the bathroom exhaust fan fell on top of our friend's head while she was in the bathroom. The hotel is very RUN DOWN and there were CODE VIOLATIONS throughout the facility.

For 9 years I traveled the northeast and used my holiday inn gold elite membership whenever I could. I had over 59,218 points that as a gold elite member should never expire. Due to my retirement in 2017, I no longer travel and I found out today while attempting to book a room using my points that Holiday Inn changed my status to just plus membership in 2018 . By changing my status meant that i use or lose my points after one year. Sure enough, when I went to book my points for vacation today, I was informed my new balance is 0. They expired my points in 2019 without the courtesy of an email; letter in mail; or a call informing me that 1) my membership status had changed and 2) that my points would expire at end of that year (2019) . Is that the way Holiday in treats their loyal customers of over 9 years traveling?

Disappointed in Buffalo New York

Our room is literally covered in ants. They are on the walls, end table, bed, and carpet! I complained to the front desk about this problem and was only given a can of ant spray and a 25% discount! I have kids in my room that are sleeping, I can’t go and spray ant spray all over in there and there is so many that it isn’t going to make much of a difference! Very disappointed and disgusted!

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Austinburg on June 3, 2019. When we left, my husband did not see my jacket which was layng on the bed and failed to pick up my new, never worn sweat jacket. Two hours after departing, I realized that he had not brought my jacket. I immediately called the motel and the supervisor to whom my phone call was transferred stated "yes, we have your jacket - this happens a lot". I asked if they could send it to my home address and the response was yes, it would be sent by United Parcel. I repeated my home address and my phone number. When we arrived back home the end of June and the jacket had not arrived, I once again called the motel and was referred to the supervisor who said "yes, we have your jacket, but will need your credit card number in order to send it to you." So, now she has both my jacket and my credit card number. It is now July 20 and I still have not received my jacket. What kind of service is this? It certainly does not reflect what I expected and makes me wonder if I wish to book future stays at a Holiday Inn Express. As far as the facility otherwise, it was find. I hope you will impress on the employees the importance of follow-through on commitments and the importance of good customer service.
And, I would still like to get my jacket!! Thank you!

Terrible, my situation went unresolved.

On July 5, 2019 I had the opportunity to stay at your hotel in Bay City, MI at 3959 Traxler Court. I was awakened at approximately 3:00 a.m. with the chirping of the fire alarm. I called the front desk and he asked me if I could remove the battery, I am 73 years old and was not able to stand on the bd and do this task. The gentleman came up and was able to remove the battery and then had to leave the alarm hanging so it would not longer chirp. Then in the morning I wanted to go down for breakfast and the elevator was not working so I had to walk down for breakfast and back up after breakfast. The next hard part was walking down the three flights of stairs with my luggage which was not an easy task. They did credit my bill $30 which I though was very nice but I am writing to see if any further consideration can be made. My folio number is 119989 and my son-in-laws name is on the registration (he booked two rooms). I look forward to your response. Thank you.

My husband and I were traveling. We were tired . I used Booking.com.The web site stated that the Holiday inn was let friendly. I wrote on the request that we had a little dog. We get there and check in. My husband takes the dog for a walk. We get kicked out. My husband and I chonic health problems . The staff was rude. They didn't help us. We weren't in that room . I feel we were taken advantage of. We were charged four hundred dollars . It was highway robbery I may never stay at Holiday inn. Is this how you treat people, especially ones who are handicapped!

My wife made a reservation and she was age discrenimated against cause she looked younger than she is and the lady was extremely rude to her and we had a confirmation email to her email and confirmation number is 48465715 it was set for 285.98 the reservation was for the 15 to the 17

My credit card was charged multiple times. It took multiple phone calls to get a refund.

Believe someone from Corperate should visit the Holiday Inn Express in Ada, Ok. I would not want a place in as bad of condition representing my name.. After waiting in lobby for an attendent at the desk, found out pool was closed for renovation, could have been inform of the when I was making my reservations. But to find out it has been closed for over a year and all the area is being used for is storage of furniture was something else. Then, I had resired a two room suite, checked in walk into a one room with two beds, back to the office to be told my room had been doubled book, then said "oh you were supposed to have gotten the room next you also". I know if I had not gone back down to complain they wouldn't of said anything and would relented it out. Maintenance on the place is going down so fast, while checking in had to wait while they unstop someone cammo, which I understand can happen, but happen in my room also close to bed time. I've stayed at this holiday inn before, but will no longer stay there again. I've always enjoyed the Holiday inn chain but now will have to reconsider my choices.

Thanks,
Darrell Jones

P.S. This complaint survive doesn't work either. Never receive an email to verify my email address so that my complain could be register. Then again maybe it does, maybe that's how your problems are answered.

Checked in and got a room, couldn’t open the door. Finally got in and the beds looked like someone sat and laid on them. Wet hand towel on the bathroom counter, dirty mat on the floor. Requested new room, the girl at the desk never said sorry or anything. Gave us another room which smelled so bad of damp musty odor, AC made terrible noise all night, bathroom had mold and pink scum in shower!!!! What a shit hole!! I have a sore throat today from breathing in that nasty smell. We will never ever stay at a Holiday Inn property!!! They need to fix this place!!!! I would request a refund but probably won’t get one!!!

We arrived on Sunday, July 7, 2019, to our 2 bedroom suite.
After check-in we entered our room to find half the towel supply needed for a 2 bedroom.
The desk clerk never holds us we had to get towels from them when we needed them and did not expect there to be fewer than required.
So the next day we thought the maid would supply them when they cleaned the room but found out, the guest had to go and get our own towels. We were on 5th floor at the very end of the hall making the long walk back to the desk after just passing it, when we desperately needed a shower after swimming with the manatees. This was not just annoying it was poor customer service, to say the least.

I would like to list some of the issues we had with our Room 544

Some of the lamps were broken leaving dark rooms dark
The ice machine wouldn't turn off, therefore leaving mounds of ice to break apart each day
The kitchen had no drawers for silverware but plenty of silverware being stored in the dishwasher (how do you keep the clean from dirty ones)
The microwave was on a piece of wood that stuck out 10" into room, at my exact height, therefore hitting my head on its corner several times. They had the paper towel roll mounted behind the microwave to make it difficult to reach.The 2 showers were bad. The one wouldn't drain so we had to shower standing in 3" of dirty water
The other bathroom’s shower head was filthy and blocked so there were only several holes leaving only some mist spraying thin streams of water towards the wall and the curtain. The first day leaving water all over the bathroom floor.
We stay at many holiday inns, (we are gold members, #415793948). We have never encountered such a filthy and unorganized room along with poor maid service.
We had invited guests with us and it was very embarrassing.
CWM

Thanks,
Darrell Jones

We went to Hershey Park to celebrate our daughter's 14th Birthday. It was 4th of July weekend. We booked the room two months in advance and bought our Park tickets. We drove 3.5 hours to get there. When we checked in, our toilet was clogged. Housekeeping brought us a plunger. Later that evening the toilet overflowed into the room leaking urine and fecal matter all over the floor. The Manager said there were no other rooms and no plumber on site. We desperately tried to find another room. At this point our Autistic son was having an anxiety attack. We were desperate to get out but might have no choice but to stay if no other rooms were available in the area. When I told the manager this, she called the police. We did find a room in the Hilton. As were packing the police arrived. This is the absolute WORST customer service I have ever seen. The staff was rude and completely unsympathetic to our situation. We will NEVER stay in another Holiday Inn EVER.

The hotel room was dirty. The floor was not vacuumed my two boys found a dead spider on the floor there was hair still attached to the hair dryer and the tub looked like it was untouched. There were only two hand towels in the room. The bed smelled like someone sweat. The worst part was taking a cold shower. When I went to the front desk to let them know the answer given was sorry we are at full capacity nothing we can do. If your water heater can’t handle full capacity then they shouldn’t have full capacity. I have never gone to a hotel and experienced a cold shower. Do not charge the price you do for your rooms and not give at minimum warm showers. The front desk could have offered something off the price, tell me they will look into it but all I got was nothing we can do about it. Very poor customer service.

Made reservation in sept 2018, for a room in sept 2019, didnt receive a call or email so i call them, didnt have my reservation and hotel is sold out. The from desk wouldnt do anything for me, short of them apologize to me. Can i expect this service from now on. Being a priority club member, i spent many nights with Holiday inn.

We spent the night at one of the huntsville's locations we were always under the understanding that breakfast was included with our stay well we ended up having to pay $10 a person for breakfast there was not no coffee so apparently we had to pay for the coffee or you had to have the one that was in your room that was terrible but I don't believe that this was right I find it to be stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn Expresses and breakfast was always included if we knew we had to pay $10 a person we would have went out to eat because that breakfast definitely was not worth $10 a person considering my daughter had a bowl of oatmeal and a couple pieces of strawberries they had a funny taste to them the Grits were cold we could have lived with that but the fact is we most likely could have went out and had a good breakfast without having to pay $10 person we never were informed of they had waffles children didn't even get waffles this was the worst experience we've ever had makes me wonder if I ever want to stay at another one no breakfast whatsoever that that that was the clicker at at Holiday Inn Express that's the big deal a with with Holiday Inn Express the the great breakfast but I'll tell you you sure couldn't approved it by us and then the fact is we had to pay an extra it was 2174 two people so it cost us $43 we could have went and had steak for that price at least the Grits would have been hot when we checked in we were told breakfast was at 6 actually breakfast was at 7 but we couldn't even get coffee without having to pay for it I've never ever experienced terrible terrible at a hotel as as this one was not even a cup of coffee I had experience with my house flooding and had to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Clanton Alabama it was fantastic breakfast was hot good but and I never paid a dime so for us to go to another Holiday Inn Express and ended up having to pay $10 a person for breakfast if this blows my mind my daughter she did the reservations I think she did it under I can't remember what the point is no matter what we should have been informed breakfast was going to cost us $10 each after paying $109 plus tax for a room to sleep I add that this this just still blows my mind here I just can't understand it I I really will think twice about ever booking again little on booking again with American Express

My husband and I booked on the 07/06/2019 through the 07/09/2019. / We gave our ATM card for security and told the desk person
at the same time and several more times that we will pay cash when we check out. It was explained to us several times , that the card
will not be used by Holiday Inn if we want to pay cash. On the 9th of July we checked out and we paid , I have a receipt , $ 380.02 cents cash.
To my surprise , I found out when checking my account that My credit card ATM from Bank of America was also deducted on the 9th of July 2019.
Since then I went to my bank , who told me that Holiday Inn is not realizing the funds , and I talked to the managers of Holiday Inn now three times
and they give excuses . This is beginning now a hardship since ,today is the 13the of July and still nothing has moved on my bank Account . I believe I should have just gotten a check back for paying twice. I am now writing to your office, because this is getting a hardship on our end, looking for the amount of 380 dollars and visiting the bank and getting promises from the management of Holiday Inn that doesn't lead to nowhere. I am no asking you to look into this situation , that made our stay in the aftermath very difficult. This stay at the Holiday Inn was supposed to be a long needed , relaxed weekend for us and is now turning into a nightmare. Please help us to end this ugly situation by either cutting a check at the Inn or discussing this with the appropriate source to return our money to our checking account Thank you , Dorothea and Horace Enlow, 4801 Stone Pointe Drive, Temple, Texas

Holiday Inn Express Merriville IN, quoted me one price during the reservation of rooms for my family retreat but increased the price from $98 a night to $240 a night.. I was sent a confirmation with the room prices but Lisa Eylens refused to honor the reservation price first quoted..Very Poor Customer Service skills and Lies to customers and Will Change the name and Price on your reservation..Very Unprofessional.. They will tell you one thing and do another once you attempt to reserve your rooms.. BEWARE‼️

I had made a reservation for 2 nights with Holiday Inn Express Broadmore in Lafayette Louisiana for July 12- July 14, 2019. I made this reservation to attend a local festival there in Lafayette Louisiana. Unfortunately the festival was canceled on July 11 at 5 pm due to Tropical Storm Barry. The state of Louisiana was placed in declaration of emergency. I live in Mississippi and also did not think it was a good idea to drive to state placed in a state of emergency. I attempted to cancel this reservation with the hotel and was told there was no cancellation policy. Was told to start with by Daphne there at the hotel that is was due to a went through a 3rd party. I spoke with Booking on 07/11/19 and 97/12/19 who agreed with the cancellation and even emailed the manager there by the name of Cindy to cancel and refund my money. Cindy refused and stated that since my room had been on hold for a month that she felt the $98.06 she charged me was valid. I called the customer complaint line for this hotel and spoke with assist on 06/12/19 who informed me that she could not override the local owner of the hotel there. I am letting you know that this is poor business policy at that hotel since I only canceled this room due to act of God and my event being canceled. The manager there and front desk have not been helpful at all and in fact very rude. I have been informed by other would be attendees to this event that their hotels and Air BNB's have refunded them with no problems. I again believe this is unfair to my as a customer and I have shared this experience with all my friends and others who would have attended this yearly event. So this hotel has lost not only myself but other potential customers and has also created a bad name for your company.
Thank You!

I've got 8 kids coming from Navarre Beach on Sunday back to Louisiana with a small hurrican coming in tried to rent 2 of your rooms in Mobile Alabama on our card but they refused because they all under 21 I'm just trying to take care of the kids don't understand I guess you and the law would ruther see them Dead on the enterstate

I have a Past Due invoice for $129.90 dated 3-26-19 from your franchise located at 901 S. Shary Rd. Mission, TX 78572 956-424-7788 I have mailed and called trying to collect and now I'm getting that they have a new owner and I have to find the old owner to collect. I don't understand how this bill is not being paid as we serviced Holiday Inn Express just as they asked. Is this typical of the way you change management because its very poorly monitored, as this location has the same manager who called us to do the service and he is very well aware of this Past Due Amount and the change over and he is the person who told me to go and find the old owner. I would like to be paid in full by July 18, 2019 if not sooner and I would like to hear back from you as well. My office number is 361-814-7200 ext 10
Paula Kessler 7-11-19

Dear Holiday Inn Express,
I made a reservation for my 24-year-old daughter by phone at the Holiday Inn Express at Peachtree Corners / Norcross yesterday. My husband's company is represented by Corporate Lodging (CLC), and has been for more than ten years. We travel A LOT and often look for HIExpress locations because our experience has always been fantastic. The reservation was made, confirmation number given, and all was good. When my daughter showed up to check in with my CLC card, the agent (Maria Munez) wouldn't accept it because the card had my name on it - not hers. This has NEVER been a problem for us at any other HIExpress - again, my daughter is an adult with the same last name and same address as my husband and me. I spoke to Ms. Munez by phone and she told me I would have to drive my ID up to the hotel in order for the reservation to stand. I stated my objections (evening rush hour in Atlanta is exactly why we made the reservation in the first place), but I agreed to drive up in order to show her my license in order to comply with CLC procedures. I left immediately and arrived a little over an hour later. The traffic was not good, but I made the drive anyway in order to complete the check-in process.
When I walked into the lobby, I was informed by a very smug Ms. Munez that the reservation had been cancelled! I didn't really receive a clear answer when I asked her why she had cancelled it, only that the manager (who was not on the property) had agreed to cancelling it. I then asked if I could go ahead and make a new reservation, and I was informed that the hotel was now full. No more rooms. I was not at all happy about what had taken place as it seemed a sort of revenge strategy because I was upset about having to make the drive up there. When I asked for more information, Ms. Munez continued to repeat the same words "If you have any further questions or concerns, you can take them up with the manager." Of course, the manager was not there and talking to the manager in the morning would not help the present situation at all.
I continued to try and get an answer as to why she had cancelled the reservation when she knew I was driving up there. I was doing what she told me I needed to do! Again, she did not really respond to my question but continued to refer me to the manager. I then asked what the policy for cancelling a reservation is...she stated the hotel calls the customer before cancelling. This call did not happen for me. I did not get a call which I would have received on the drive up there. She stated she didn't have my phone number, so she couldn't make the call. She didn't have my number because when the reservation was made, I was not asked for my phone number as I usually am when I reserve rooms with HIExpress. She seemed so concerned about following CLC procedures to a ridiculous extent, but didn't follow HIExpress procedures when she decided to cancel my reservation! Her attempt to follow CLC procedures appears to be only because she was angry with me. Why else would she have cancelled my reservation? If she was such a stickler for doing things the right way, she would have 1) found my number (it must be in HIExpress records somewhere...), or 2) held the room until I arrived.
Obviously, I was not at all happy with this treatment. She offered NO assistance to me at all, and seemed genuinely happy to inform me that the reservation had been cancelled. I'm guessing she thought there might have been some kind of misrepresentation going on, but when I agreed to drive up there to remove any doubt, that should have been enough for her to AT LEAST hold the room until I arrived.
SHE created this problem by 1) not calling before she cancelled the room, 2) not holding the room until I arrived, and 3) offering no assistance or even empathy to my situation. Again, she seemed genuinely pleased to inform me of the cancellation. (Was there perhaps another room at another HIExpress nearby that she could have arranged for me?) She did not represent what I have come to appreciate as excellent customer service through HIExpress employees over the years. She also seemed incapable of understanding why I was so upset. I agreed to do what she said I had to do (drive up there with my ID), then she proceeded to cancel the room anyway. She was clearly trying to get back at me, and I know that that is NOT what HIExpress would consider exemplary customer service.
By the time I arrived, she had created a serious problem that she couldn't fix. Her hasty and vengeful actions which were perhaps compounded by what I can only attribute to a lack of experience resulted in a serious situation for me - her customer. In my 53 years of life, I have NEVER been treated like this. Never. And I certainly do not expect this kind of treatment from a HIExpress employee. She didn't apologize for what she had created by cancelling the reservation when she knew I was on the way, she was clearly angry with me for questioning repeatedly what she had done and why, and she seemed intent on somehow turning this into something I had done wrong instead of working to help the situation. She even went so far as to make a comment about not losing her job over me, and how I didn't want her to come out from behind that desk...? Not sure exactly what she meant by that, but it seems rather inappropriate.
Again, since she had cancelled the reservation and (apparently) given it to someone else, there wasn't a whole lot she could have done at that point, and she knew that. Instead of admitting she had made a mistake in acting so hastily, she became argumentative, defensive, sarcastic, snide, and combative. I admit wholeheartedly that I was upset as well, but I hope someone at your corporate offices can understand why. My reservation was cancelled FOR NO REASON! It was getting later, and I had the ridiculous task of finding another hotel room for my daughter!
Her behavior was simply inexcusable. She never should have cancelled the reservation when she KNEW I was on the way. At the very least, I should have received a phone call. Not having my phone number and not being able to follow HIExpress procedures for cancellation is another reason why she should have waited until I arrived. She should have known that! If you can't locate the customer's number, you don't cancel the room! Instead, she attempted to use not having my number as an excuse.
I simply cannot fathom why she cancelled the room. There is one thing I want to be very clear about, she can't say that she wasn't sure I would actually drive up there. When we hung up the phone, there was NO QUESTION that I was driving up there. I even made a comment about how long it would take me due to the traffic through Atlanta. She admitted while I was standing at her desk that she knew I was on the way. And the sarcastic and condescending tone when combined with the very satisfied look on her face when she informed me the reservation had been cancelled was enough evidence for me that she felt somehow empowered by taking the room away from me.
I was very upset last night, but after finding another room for my daughter (NOT at a HIExpress), I went back and forth on whether or not to even complain. But after thinking about it this morning, I do not want this experience to just go away. This predicament was inexcusable. Ms. Munez created a terrible situation - one that does not reflect HIExpress' commitment to their customers. She was really rude to my daughter and myself (clearly made up her mind that we were criminals), and she showed absolutely NO empathy. My daughter is a professional athlete, and I'm a teacher! We are not criminals! If a two-time teacher-of-the-year has an issue with an employee, I promise you, it's something to look into.
Overall, this experience has not changed my opinion of HIExpress because we have had so many amazing and wonderful experiences with this hotel chain. The hotels are often located in the perfect spot, they are reasonably priced, of course many locations accept Corporate Lodging, and the employees are wonderfully qualified and trained in the art of customer service. Ironically, one of my survey responses about my very positive experiences at at least one of your locations was actually posted on the HIExpress website a couple of years ago! I have expectations when it comes to customer service, but I am not unreasonable. I do not expect a reservation with a confirmation number to simply be cancelled. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
Unfortunately, this was NOT my experience at this particular location. I'm disappointed in Ms. Munez but not in HIExpress. This would not have happened at another location. I'm sure of it. I would strongly suggest that Ms. Munez receive additional training on how to handle a situation like this in the future. A patient and common-sense approach (simply waiting for me to arrive) would have been a much more reasonable and professional approach. She needs training - not everyone who has some kind of issue with their reservation is a criminal.
I would appreciate a response at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for "listening".

Margaret (Peggy) Davenport
100 Brookfield Court
Tyrone, GA 30290
bdavenport@numail.org
Confirmation #: 27667176

My name is Latasha Champion,I stayed at your Covington, Kentucky location, July 3rd - July 7th, 2019. Upon checking in, I asked the clerk to let my daughter get her bank card from the car. I was asked to step aside for the next guest which I did. The guest behind me wanted information on restaurants in the area. The clerk spent 10 mins. helping that customer with dining options, while I waited to be checked in. I was told at that time that one of the three rooms I reserved had been changed from a king to a double room to accommodate another guest. My reservation was made two weeks prior to my check in. The next morning when we went to breakfast the server was very rude when she asked for our meal tickets, her attitude did not change the entire time we were there. My daughter then noticed charges to her bank account from the hotel. We were told our charges were $804.00. The night manager Joshua told me that the $239.00 charges were just hold on the account. The day we checked out we had bills for $337.00 for each room. When I asked the assistant manager Gabe, for an explanation or to speak to the manager that was there he told me that there was not a manager there at the time and that they would have to deal with it because he could not figure it out. We checked out on Sunday and are still trying to figure out what our charges are. I have stayed at Holiday Inn in the past and I have always enjoyed my stay, I have never had to complain, but this was a horrible stay and it made my trip miserable as well. I will not stay at this location again and it has made me leery about other locations as well. I hope that the issues I had at the Covington location are not true of your other hotels.

Hotel took my medicine from my room and upon bringing attention to the desk clerk he stated his manager said they checked with the housekeeper and housekeeper denied taking the medicine. He did not take any information nor did he apologize and when I told him I would not be back, he indicated that was alright. I think he may have been the one to come in and took my medicine.

Never would I ever go to this hotel again. I'm in the process of filing a police report.

WE CHECKED IN FOR MY BIRTHDAY AT THE HILL COUNTRY RESORT IN CANYON LAKE, TX. THE ROOM WAS FILTHY. THE TOILETS HAD POOPS SPLATTER IN BOTH ROOMS. THE TUB WAS JETTED AND THE JETS ARE BROWN AND BLACK. THE PULL OUT BED WAS BROWN EVERYWHERE. WHEN WE PULLED THE BED OUT A BLACK LIQUID SUBSTANCE CAME OUT ONTO THE FLOOR AND SPLASHED ALL OVER MY DAUGHTER WHO WAS SITTING IN THE CHAIR RIGHT NEXT TO THE COUCH BED. WE CALLED THE FRONT OFFICE AND MENTIONED EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE NASTY ROOM AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND HOUSE KEEPING (WHICH THEY NEVER DID) OR TRY AND GET US ANOTHER ROOM AND WOULD CALL US BACK. WE NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. WE WENT TO CHECK OUT OF OUR ROOM AND THEY SAID A MANAGER WOULD GET WITH US. I GET THAT THE ROOMS ARE NOT UPDATED. I DIDN'T EXPECT THEM FOR BE FOR $400 BUCKS FOR THE STAY. BUT THE ROOM SHOULD AT LEAST BE CLEAN. MY DAUGHTER HAD TO SLEEP IN BED WITH US WHILE WE WERE THERE BECAUSE I WOULDN'T LET MY WORST ENEMY SLEEP ON THE PULL OUT BED. I HAVE ATTACHED SOME PICTURES OF THE ROOM BELOW.

Our rooms were not cleaned, and no clean towels Saturday evening. Our daughter booked the room under her name, but was paid by my husbands credit card. Got back to room Saturday night late, after being at softball tournament, room was not clean and no clean towels. This is horrible for customer service. Husband had to go get towels and wash clothes. Night shift gentlemen was very nice at front desk. Housekeeping is not doing their job very well. Our room number was 518. Maybe the 5 th floor was too high, or she just got tired. But for paying customer to go down at 11:00pm to get towels is poor business. Told the gentlemen when we left, that it was unacceptable. Lady came out to talk to me, she as nice. Told her that housekeeping needs to be supervised closer to make sure all rooms are cleaned and fresh towels. My husband name is William Salter and his card was charged full price. Never will stay at this hotel again. Worst experience
Buy more towels, wash clothes, or monitor housekeeping employees.
Floor was also very dirty near the elevator, near check out.

First my family reserved a number of rooms for our family reunion. The reservations was made before October of 2018. In June 2019 , the 28 and 29, upon arrival no rooms were available, the pool was going to be closed. YOUR desk clerk sent most of the family to The Crown Hotel. The ones that stayed was given rooms. The water wouldn't stay hot, the toilet kept stopping up, our key card had to keep being recharged plus 2 times maintenance had to charge battery on the door. Just not satisfied at all, even at a discount rate because it was a group. This Holiday Inn and Express is in downtown Detroit on Washington Blvd. Never in my travels have I ever been so very displeased. We should have gotten 2 nights for the price of one night because of the faults not of our, but your management. If a block of rooms were reserved we expected to all be able to stay at same Hotel but adequate accommodation. Call manager, Sherry Taylor, she never called any of us back. This was very unprofessional. Very disappointed with this Holiday Inn and Express. Rate at a score in negative.
Sincerely Ms. Desiree Page
Tuscumbia, Alabama
256-349-3738

I gave the Desk Agent 2 cards,(my mistake) one to charge my room one for the $25 hold. The agent charged both cards. They said they reversed it,my visa company stated they did not. I've asked them to please have the charges removed, no one is taking responsibility for their mistake. One person was to fax a letter to the visa credit card company, she did but left off pertinent information. I called again this morning the person who made that error is off. Mind you this has been going on since Tuesday June 25th 2019, today is Saturday the 29th. I have been inconvenienced and according to visa this could go on for 10 days. Not only was I stressed about my brother's illness the reason I was there for a hospital procedure on Wednesday I have added stress. Because of this. AND NOT ONE PERSON HAS APOLOGIZED FOR THIS HORRENDOUS ERROR!!!! How disappointing. I have gone to Holiday Inns for years and have never been treated so horribly... It's obvious the people at this location does not care about my card being in limbo for 2 weeks and surely Holiday Inn doesn't because of the money this company has. But I am a senior and I do not have money! I live from social security check to social security check. I don't have assets, 401K's etc.

Have feedback for Holiday Inn?