Holiday Inn Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

219+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Holiday Inn corporate: 1-800-621-0555

First my family reserved a number of rooms for our family reunion. The reservations was made before October of 2018. In June 2019 , the 28 and 29, upon arrival no rooms were available, the pool was going to be closed. YOUR desk clerk sent most of the family to The Crown Hotel. The ones that stayed was given rooms. The water wouldn't stay hot, the toilet kept stopping up, our key card had to keep being recharged plus 2 times maintenance had to charge battery on the door. Just not satisfied at all, even at a discount rate because it was a group. This Holiday Inn and Express is in downtown Detroit on Washington Blvd. Never in my travels have I ever been so very displeased. We should have gotten 2 nights for the price of one night because of the faults not of our, but your management. If a block of rooms were reserved we expected to all be able to stay at same Hotel but adequate accommodation. Call manager, Sherry Taylor, she never called any of us back. This was very unprofessional. Very disappointed with this Holiday Inn and Express. Rate at a score in negative.
Sincerely Ms. Desiree Page
Tuscumbia, Alabama
256-349-3738

I gave the Desk Agent 2 cards,(my mistake) one to charge my room one for the $25 hold. The agent charged both cards. They said they reversed it,my visa company stated they did not. I've asked them to please have the charges removed, no one is taking responsibility for their mistake. One person was to fax a letter to the visa credit card company, she did but left off pertinent information. I called again this morning the person who made that error is off. Mind you this has been going on since Tuesday June 25th 2019, today is Saturday the 29th. I have been inconvenienced and according to visa this could go on for 10 days. Not only was I stressed about my brother's illness the reason I was there for a hospital procedure on Wednesday I have added stress. Because of this. AND NOT ONE PERSON HAS APOLOGIZED FOR THIS HORRENDOUS ERROR!!!! How disappointing. I have gone to Holiday Inns for years and have never been treated so horribly... It's obvious the people at this location does not care about my card being in limbo for 2 weeks and surely Holiday Inn doesn't because of the money this company has. But I am a senior and I do not have money! I live from social security check to social security check. I don't have assets, 401K's etc.

Poor customer service. We were notified the pool was out of order after we checked in and told that we would not be refunded because we entered our room but we could check out the following day. Call 1-800# and was sent back to the front desk that we were complaining about and hung up on 3 times. I will NEVER stay at another holiday inn and will encourage all family and friends to do the same.

Worst place to stay if you are a family of color. My family moved to florida from out of town and booked this hotel. We needed it for 3 weeks until our apartment was ready. Our family was of 5 people so we paid for a larger room. On our third day we asked that they do not service the room because the baby was asleep and did not want to rouse her. They daid fine and did not service the room that day. The next day I was in the shower and a worker by the name of Dee Rodriguez knocked on the doir and my 15 year old answered. She said to her "we have to service the room everday at 12 or you all have to get out". I was shocked by this and confronted her after my daughter told me about this. She then repeated what she said so I told her I will have to report her. I reported her to the general manager Ahmed and he said he will take care of it which I doubt he did. Fast forward 3 days later we get a phone call from Ahmed and he says our family is too big to stay there and we have to check out the next day. Worse experience ever.

Room not ready at the time of check inn. Everybody was extremely slow and rude. After long flight we had to wait for 1h. And the representative was saying she is sorry but she didn't do anything to help. Very poor customer service. Horrible

I wish for this correspondence to be forwarded to Customer Relations:

I wish to pass along a company that maintains a rental office at your 5750 TG Lee Blvd Holiday Inn Hotel. I am not one to read reviews and pass immediate judgement on a hotel, restaurant or rental service. I tend to try the experience myself and then pass long a good or bad comment.... which is is as much as anybody can do.
I’m not gonna air my laundry out on Hoilday Inn’s clothes line but I will pass along one thing or more or less-a word to the wise; you would wise to terminate the rental space to operate the agency out of your hotel at that address.
Their business practices are not in keeping with excellent customer relations that Holiday Inn has lived by since I took my first hockey road trip to Clarenville, NL. There is something morally and operationally wrong with Value Car Rental business practices and the way they are treating people who have paid them their hard earned money is unacceptable in 2019.
I will say this, Value Car Rental are operating in a trillion dollar tourist FLA zone and are taking advantage of innocent families who have worked to build a wonderful vacation experience on a simple thing like a flight delay. Read their policy and see for yourself. I ask you, could Holiday Inn live by these things- I think not.
I am attaching the experience through Google Reviews that many more have had and given all these people who will never rent from them again, I suspect your hotel, if it hasn’t already.
Here is an old adage - “you are judged by the company you keep”.

If you wish to discuss this further, it would be my pleasure to discuss in further detail.

Regards,
Robert Kirby
709-690-3339

First of all this was my first experience in ocean city Maryland and we decided to go to Holiday Inn Saturday June 15th for the air show. We waited in line for over an hour and then when they finally open the pool. They open the pool to the guests and they decide after the fact that if you do not have a wristband you have to get one. Then they go and say that we can not sit at the chairs or go in the pool. We spoke to someone over the phone and they told us the pool and the deck is open up to the guests. Now we got told it wasn’t. Then a guy who was getting wristbands and handing them out to everyone on the deck. Absolutely nonsense! Poor management. I’m not from around this area! We drove 3 hours away for us to hear that. It was a waste of time. My first experience here sucks now!! I am really not happy! So hope corporate can help in this action. New manager at the holiday inn in ocean city Maryland on the beach. So I will not be coming here

Josephine Vigil is based out of Utah. She is an employee of yours. I have a restraining order against her. She is stalking me through my mothers neighbors in Carmel, Indiana. Please contact Chief Barlow of The Carmel Indiana Police Department. I have complained to that department about her. She is a mistress of my husband Bill Dunham and she is a problem.

Upon checking into the Holiday Inn Express at College Park MD, there were dead gnats all over the bathroom countertops. We noticed ants in the room and another bug. We were told at check-in there were no other rooms available even though I requested a lower level room and we were on the top floor. The bathroom shower drain was filled with black mold and mildew. I killed a bug in my BED. The following night I killed another bug in my BED (ant). I contacted the front desk and was offered no remedy other than a manager would call me "in the morning". The manager did not call the next day. I contacted IHG and later that afternoon, then the manager finally called. I was told I could change rooms but would not have a suite (which I was paying for) and would not receive a lower rate for a smaller room-- and declined initially. However, after ordering food it was swarmed by ants-- I have photographs. My food went to waste as it was covered in ants. I had to kill and clean up dozens of ants. I called the front desk and requested the room change. We changed rooms and the new room also had dead gnat on the bathroom counter. We checked out the next morning and was told the manager would call me to make the situation right. The manager never called-- I had to call the hotel the following day to speak to the GM. I have wasted so much time on this issue and it put an incredible damper on our vacation!
Another complaint is that my daughter went to purchase ice cream at the front desk and was charged $7.00 although the posted sign indicates the ice cream is $4.00. This is a deceptive and misleading trade practice in violation of Maryland commercial law section 13-301 (unfair or deceptive trade practices). I have video of the incorrect price posting and the hotel staff confirming the price is $4.00 and then backtracking and telling me it is $7.00 after I explained my daughter was charged $7.00.
The general manager has offered $250.00 off my total bill of $977.00. I find this insulting as I requested 2 nights be comped. I should not have to pay ANYTHING for a hotel I could not sleep, shower, or eat comfortably in. I certainly hope Holiday Inn Express will reconsider their $250.00 offer and make this right.
Please contact me at melissa.aiken@live.com 414-430-4089

Hello,
The staff was very polite & courteous . When I arrived & went up to my room the lady handing out the tv pamphlets just walked right into the room while I was changing. She was not aware that I had checked in. The pillow covers had black spots on them that appeared to look stained almost like mold. The bathroom towels had the same black spots on them. All of this I did not see until I had to use them. The tub also appeared dirty. For the price of this room I would expect un stained linens & better privacy. I mentioned it to the front desk & that I even took pictures all she said she would let housekeeping know. Again at this price I will rethink staying at the location.

I just recently stayed at the Belle Vernon, PA Holiday inn. The staff was nice, however the elevator was broken and we were on the 3rd floor. I just recently had vein surgery, have a bad knee and have lymphedema (extreme swelling, that (edema) leaks out of my legs. So walking 3 flights of stairs is not the easiest thing. The gal tried to put me on the 1st floor. But they were booked. The manager gave me 25% off. Which was nice bit I feel it should be more. I called the corporate office and the guy said he can't do anything. I said that is very sad.
Pretty sure that will be the last time I stay at the Holiday Inn. I would have thought at least one night free for incomvience, especially when you are paying about $100 a night.

After my husband had been bicycling 10 1/2 hrs in the pouring rain raising donations for the National Children’s Cancer Research Fund, he needed to get his clothes washed and dried for the next days journey off 100 miles.There were a single set of a washer and dryer then a stacked set. I washed and dried a set in the singles. When the wash was done the dryer was not. I put the wash in the other dryer in the stacked set. I proceeded to add my quarters when I realized there were two separate slots and I had put my change in the one for the washer instead of the dryer. When I went to the desk I was told they couldn’t refund me. I told her all she had to do was look at the machine to see that I had put money in as it registers the total but she said she could only break a couple fillers worth of change again for me. Seriously! You can refund for a machine that is on your premises and shows that you put the money in. Some one gets the money out of the machines so she could be refunded. Then there was a smoke alarm going off for about 10 minutes. I finally called the front desk to tell someone. The alarm continued for about another 10 minutes before someone stopped it! The room was right next door to ours. I assume someone was smoking, but had there been a real issue sir took way too long to resolve. Lastly I was just going to overlook it when I thought it was my only issue, but when I entered our room the bathroom floor had muddy shoe prints on it. I had no real complaint about the facility. It is a nice hotel and all the staff other than the night shift women were very hospitable. I think they should rethink their no refund policy on the washer and dryers. It’s better to refund $1.50 or $2.00 then loose a patron! I have photos if you want of the amount I entered into the machine and the mud on the floor.

1.Room had an odor
2. shower curtain was dirty, had blood on it and also was torn.
3. Telephone didn’t work, maintenance had to go find a cord cause the one in my room didn’t work and had to work on the outlet cause it still wasn’t working
I felt like I rented a motel instead of a hotel. This is unacceptable. I drove over 20 hours to get here and I expected much more especially when you are a well known brand

When we arrived to our location, My wife and I did some grocery shopping. As we were putting our groceries away. We noticed some ants that were crawling around. We wiped counters down again. We went to the cupboard and the plates were filled with dead ants. We notified staff and hours later someone from maintenance came to our room. My children (ages 5-13) were in room and their grandparents were watching them for my wife and I were having dinner. The staff proceeded to spray some sort of liquid in the room where the kids were. I got a phone call from my daughter stating my youngest was gagging and finally threw up. I told my children to open the sliding door and get out for a bit while we returned to the room. I spoke to one of the staff to get a SDS sheet of the chemicals that were used. It's been 24 hours and NOT ONE PERSON IN YOUR EMPLOY HAS PRODUCED ONE. I believe it's a federal law that anyone can get a copy of this sheet. With the amount of money that I have spent to give my family a vacation and for this establishment to be so 1. Careless 2. Disrespectful 3. Unprofessional it's very disturbing that a request to gain information on chemicals that made a child feel sick feel on deaf ears! This place should not have any right to claim they are "Family Oriented".

I stayed at the holiday inn Express indy airport on March 17th for one night and was charged for 2 nights and even though I never signed anything or reserved a room for the second night they charged me anyways. I contacted them and have been trying for months to get it taken care of. They sent me to customer service who gave me a case number and said someone would call me back and when I called back they said I had to contact the hotel that charged me. It's been ridiculous.

Checked in at 4:00 today. My husbands card was declined, but mine worked, same account by the way. He used his card before we arrived and after we checked in. I commented on how cute the IHG rewards basket was, because we are members, but was never offered anything. Got our things to our room and went across the parking lot to Main Event. Came back and was looking for a Diet Coke or Pepsi to use to mix a drink with, but there was only a diet Dr Pepper in the pantry. No vending machines anywhere, so my husband went next door to Hilton. My mother, however, wanted a Dr Pepper, so grabbed one our of the pantry. She took it to the front desk and the same guy that checked us in told her it would be $3.00. I asked if it could be our IHG gift, and he said no, your husband chose points instead. Well, my husbands card was declined, I checked us in, and there was never an option, and we weren’t awarded points.
When in the room, we tried to chewing for out international flight, but couldn’t get the WiFi to work on any of our devices. I called the front desk and the same guy answered and said it’s not working, it’s a problem with the internet company, and there’s nothing they can do about it.
So, I guess on the return trip we will stay at the Hilton. My husband said they were awesome to him there.

Dear Mr. White,
It is with regret that I write this letter.
I had reservations at Holiday Inn Marina Hotel 26-28 April to attend the Knights of Columbus convention. Unfortunately, I suffered a severe injury where I broke my back the 2nd week of April. On 18 April I called to cancel my reservation since it was obvious I would not be able to attend the convention. My wife has a recording of the conversation with the representative that I spoke with. It is clear in the recording that she understood I called to cancel my reservation. I don’t know what went wrong in the process to cause it to not be canceled and frankly that is not problem. I don’t know what y’all’s procedures are nor should I be expected to ensure that they are followed. In the recording it is clear that the rep had all my information and knew I was calling to cancel my reservation.
However, I noticed that on 29 April I was charged by “Holiday Inn Corpus Christi” $146.05. I called some time ago in an attempt to resolve this, but the Holiday Inn representative never called me back as promised. I called again on 6 Jun and eventually spoke to Mr. Belle Tohnya. Apparently he believed I was lying to him about canceling my reservation and refused to give me the benefit of the doubt or to accept that an error was made by Holiday Inn. He refused to refund my money. I made it clear to him that I could prove I had called to cancel my reservation but that didn’t matter to him. It should. My concern is that if he treats me this way, I can rest assured that he treats other customers the same way. The difference between me and other customers is that they may not be able to prove their case, whereas I can. I feel for those other customers who are taken advantage of by narrow minded management. It’s a poor reflection on Holiday Inn and, frankly, a poor reflection on you as upper management sets the tone for the subordinates to follow, and thus the overall corporate environment. I hope his actions are not reflective of you values and ethics.
Under the circumstances, I would expect the manager to use some discretion and customer courtesy and give the customer/me the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise your managers are nothing more than robots. Further, since I called to cancel my reservation well outside the window of not being eligible for a refund, by refusing to refund my money Holiday Inn is stealing my money. Is Holiday Inn in such a bad position that it is necessary to steal from customers?
Holiday Inn shouldn’t put me in a situation where I feel it’s worth my time (and yours) writing to you; but Holiday Inn has done just that because a lower level manager couldn’t handle this matter any other way. Holiday Inn shouldn’t put me in a position where I have to sort through phone records to prove I called to cancel my reservation; but Holiday Inn has done just that. Holiday Inn shouldn’t put my wife in a position where she has to spend hours searching for a deleted file to recover of an audio recording she made of me actually speaking to the Holiday Inn representative who took my call to cancel my reservation; but Holiday Inn has done just that. Holiday Inn shouldn’t put me in a situation where I have to go to outside sources to contest a fraudulent ‘no-show’ charge; but Holiday Inn has done just that.
And for what? Less than $150. It’s plum ridiculous. Clearly I am very dissatisfied with Mr. Belle Tohnya as a manager. He’s been over promoted. His decision has caused me to waste much time. How many other times has his decision making led to others wasting their time, including yours? Regardless, I hope he is not representative of all your managers.
Regretfully disgusted,

Matt Casey

For nearly $200 a night you think the staff could kill a false fire alarm-

After 3 wake ups and a call we’re assured is done-
Following the next three and a visit now at 1:30am, we’re advised everything’s fine and to go back to our rooms-

Appreciate the hospitality and the lousy nights rest Holiday Inn!

I accidentally booked a hotel in Mexico instead of Laredo TX.
NO ONE
COULD HELP !! I need someone who speaks English to call me ASAP!!!

My company book the hotel and they didn’t let my coworker to check I did not have no problem checking in yesterday I think it wrong that they have my coworker waiting to get into a room

Let me start out saying that I had stayed there 3 years prior to my recent stay and loved it, also my aunt use to work there, I would of rated it a 5* then, but as of last week I will never stay at another holiday inn and I will tell everyone possible my experience, I checked myself and my 87 year old mother into 2 rooms, she had longer sat down in the chair in the room and had a bed bug crawling on her arm!!!!! The manager was very rude and disrespectful and handle this situation so wrong, all we wanted was a refund for the 2 rooms as we wanted to leave and go to another motel room, don’t forget we were only in the room 10 minutes but not only rude we didn’t get a refund!!!!! ... don’t stay here.....

I had two reservations at the Aruba location, the 1st arriving Wednesday, May 22nd thru Sunday May 26th, and the 2nd reservation was for 1 additional night Monday, May 27th departing May 28th. When I checked in I was advised that I would be charged for both reservations along with a $250 deposit for the 1st reservation & a $50 deposit for the 2nd reservation. I was not only charged for both reservations totaling $1483.54. I was charged an additional 1233.54 (for a room that no one could explain to me) and a additional $250 deposit totaling $3267.08. I was unaware of all these charges being held on my card until I was off the property at a restaurant and my card declined on Friday, May 24th. I returned to the hotel and spoke with the Evening Manager, Avtar and was told that he would have to have the Day Manager investigate. Because I was there visiting for a special event, it was difficult speaking with the Day Manager, Carlos, until my last day. I was offered breakfast for 2 prior to checking out of the hotel. I was extremely irritated because I was inconvenienced for a few days until my bank release the additional funds that was being held. I believe more should have been done to accommodate me for the error made on the part of the front desk staff checking me in.

Holiday Inn & Suites Scottsdale North Airpark still has a hold on my money on my credit card I checked in on June 1,2019 checked out June 2,2019 I paid cash when checked out For some reason the date my bank received to release hold was June 7,2019 I have called the hotel and I was nor getting anywhere I called my bank and they called the hotel and told them what they needed to release hold John who work at front desk sent sometime but the name on card was wrong amount was wrong you have had the use of my money there is still a hold on my account can not use my card I'm on vacation thank God my Husband had a little cash the hold made me over draw my account and it costed me NSF fees 70.00. I didnot see any sign saying they will hold my card 7 days I told them on the 1st I would be paying cash so they held room charges plus 100.00 so one charge was 207.18 and 241.38.we work hard for your money and we don't get to travel a lot we live in Michigan and we are visiting family in Arizona we are leaving on the 7 to go to Chicago for gradation I will think twice before I book a room at Holiday Inn again.

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER: JoAnne Kimling

Membership 245152129. My husband has been a IHC member for years. Our family stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Forest Park (St. Louis) Missouri. While here the shower curtain rod broke and fell down on my daughter. We immediately called the front desk and maintenance came up. However they were unable to repair and replace the curtain rod. They did NOT offer any other accommodations to us. So as a result 3 of the 5 of us were unable to take a shower and had to take sink showers. When we addressed the problem with the front desk in the morning the manager authorized a $20.00 discount for the inconvenience. I'm sorry but according to the company's hospitality promise "making your stay a complete success is our goal. Just let our manager on duty or front desk staff know if any part of your stay isn't satisfactory. We promise to make it right or you won't pay for that part of the stay". So having a working shower is only $20 portion of our stay. I feel that the manager could have done more to reimburse us for 3 having to take showers in the sink. Not being able to stay did NOT make our stay a success. If you want or need any additional information you can reach me at 567-218-5820.

I have submitted a complaint on May 28th, 2019 but received any response from anyone. I made a reservation on March 19th, 2019 to stay at Holiday Inn in Seaford Delaware from May 23rd - May 26th. Two hours before I was to arrive, I received a phone call from them telling me their credit card system was down and I would have to pay cash for my stay. Well unfortunately I did not have cash to pay for it. They offered no solution. I called
Holiday Inn corporate office and told them my situation. The only thing they said they could do was make reservations to stay at another Holiday Inn even further away from where I was originally going to stay. And that the rates would be higher than what I was going to pay to stay in Seaford. I refused to pay anymore than what I was going to pay. They did give me a little bit of a discount. But I feel I still should receive a refund for part of my stay. The Seaford Holiday Inn said when they called me that they were no longer affiliated with Holiday Inn. But they were when I made my reservations. That's why I feel I should get a refund. I was 5 hours away from home for 3 nights and had to scramble to find another place to stay. Highly disappointed!!!!
Debbie Sherman

To whom it may concern, I am writing this because I recently stayed at a Holiday Inn in California and was accused of smoking in my room. I do not even smoke and received a bill charging me a 250.00 dollar fine, witch I think is completely unheard of and a complete scheme. When I asked the Manger he explained to me that he was taking the word of a security guard who had smelled smoke in the hall-way, I then told him how could he prove to me beyond a doubt that the smoke was indeed coming from my he stated " he couldn't prove it but was taking the word of the guard". I don't you can just assume and charge someone without proof, I am asking for a refund of my money on the grounds that it could have been anyboby in that hall-way.

--Brian Miranda

Booed a room last fall for my sons wedding. They got me a room also. Told hotel wanted to keep the room l booked so my daughter and family could have it. Talked to them June 1st make sure that room was still there and it was. When. Backed in June 1st found out out someone else was in that room. I was not called to see if I wanted. still wanted that room after I told them i did. They did if d a room for my daughter. ended. putti them in the room that my son booked for me which had more things in it. Tell your staff that they do not give away. your room without calling you. This was in Northwood Iowa. Not sure will stay there again ng them in

Let me start out saying that I had stayed there 3 years prior to my recent stay and loved it, also my aunt use to work there, I would of rated it a 5* then, but as of last week I will never stay at another holiday inn and I will tell everyone possible my experience, I checked myself and my 87 year old mother into 2 rooms, she had no longer sat down in the chair in the room and had a bed bug crawling on her arm!!!!! The manager was very rude and disrespectful and handle this situation so wrong, all we wanted was a refund for the 2 rooms as we wanted to leave and go to another motel room, don’t forget we were only in the room 10 minutes but not only rude we didn’t get a refund

Triple A (AAA) members discount is better than military discount. That's not even the worst part. The regular price for room is better rate then the military discount. This is why I dont go nowhere cause things like this piss me off. Thanks Holiday inn. My first vacation and the hotel takes all my damn money. What in the world.

The worst customer servious I have ever had at a motel. Called the front desk multiple times this evening on 5/30/19 to get them to shut down the music coming from a company that has a tent set up in the parking lot. They are blast the music extremely loud. I had to call the police at 10:10pm because the front desk could care less about the guest getting their rest. Plus my room 545 was over charged $1900.00 and I still can't get them to reverse the charges. I travel all over the US and this motel is the worst. Its shameful corporate would allow trash to manage their motel and damage their reputation. Everyone I work with out at the refinery has nothing good to say about this motel. And if my checking account isn't reimbursed by next week my attorney will take over

My name is Nicole Russell. I am both a Marriott Bonvoy and IHG Rewards Member (Club Member # 261395991. We travel often between work and leisure. That said, we made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in North Attleboro, MA for Saturday, May 11th with a check-out on May 12th (Confirmation #259328710. We were there visiting Bryant University with our son. We have stayed at many different hotels over the years and this particular stay stood out as being one of the most revolting experiences. The staff were great, however our room was less than desirable. Although we were not asked if we were IHG Members, therefore didn't receive points for our stay. I will contact them direct. We stayed in room 210. The second we opened the door, we were met with a very unpleasant odor. As we entered the room to place our bags down, noticed above the 1st bed a huge water stain on the ceiling. I then went into the bathroom to set our toiletries down, only to see a ton of fruit flies. I wish I had taken a picture at that time as there were probably 15 of them in there. I did get a picture later that evening, with still more fruit files. We had friends who came up from MV to visit, and stayed in the room next to us. When they came to our room to say hello, as their 4 years old daughter walked in the room, she said..."what is that smell, it's stinky". Overall it was a very unpleasant experience and we would never stay at that location again. Attached are pictures.

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Forest City NC. After a long day of sight seeing and travel we finally were able to book a room and settle in for the evening. Upon pulling back the comforter of the bed my husband discovered stains on the sheets. We were already in our lounge wear and had unpacked and settled in for the night. I pulled the entire comforter back and discovered sequins on the sheets. I travel frequently for work and pleasure and have never experienced such a thing. We called the front desk and she offered us to switch rooms. As I mentioned we had already unpacked and quite a few items that we would need to repack. Quite frankly I didn't trust that a different room would yield a different result so we opted to remain in the room. The front desk person brought up sheets and offered to help make the bed. We took the sheets and made the bed ourselves. We were offered a small discount and points, but I feel that more should have been offered as stains and sequins in a bed are just absolutely unacceptable! I would expect that we would be offered a free night stay given the circumstances. It is absolutely disgusting and we will definitely write a very bad review of this property if I do not hear a response.
Thank you and I will look forward to hearing from someone.

I need someone from The Comporate office to please call me 7323626518. I had my family reunion 5/24-5/27, 2019 at the Clark NJ Holiday Inn and I need to speak with someone ASAP. Thank you so much

The indoor pool was closed due to maintenance which was not specified on the web site. I chose this hotel only cause it advertised they had an indoor pool. Had to pay for parking, waited an hour and half for dinner that was literally ordered at the door. Very short staffed, when I did voice my concerns to the manager and said I was disappointed in the service, the parking issues, the pool being closed but not noted on the web site, and that it took so long when the food was ordered in advance, not to mention it was horrible tasting. I explained that this is unacceptable, that I was disappointed that guests are treated this was. She never looked my in the eye, never said sorry for your bad experience, nothing, but and I quote, " welp sorry there's nothing we can do." I never been talked to or disrespected that badly in a hotel. I took pictures of what we found under the bed, cause when I complained about it being dirty the response was, " well I call housekeeping if we have anyone here." Not one person followed up with me. I will never recommend this hotel and I will be sure to post it to all the people I know. Go to the Merriot instead

April 11, 2019 I booked May 21 - 24 at the above mentioned hotel through Priceline. At the time of booking, there was NO indication that the hotel was under remodeling.
Unfortunately, I paid for all three nights in advance. This was a vacation with celebration of granddaughter's graduation.
The first room, the second bed was sagging and we were right down the hall of construction and it was loud, I called Priceline as that is what I was told I had to do. The lady on duty was to put us in a room as far away from construction as possible and with better beds. However, upon getting settled in the second room, we were RIGHT BELOW CONSTRUCTION. Starting at 8:00 AM we had the "jack hammer" going and we could not even stay in our room. Besides the room was old, sofa I would not even consider sitting on it. I could not sit in the room at all to read and relax, nor was there any other place in the hotel where you could do this as all of the furniture downstairs in front of the TV, breakfast room, I would not sit on either. NO WHERE to relax and enjoy our stay. The elevators were continually used with the construction workers, dust and dirt everywhere,
The swimming pool was being redone, no hot tub, NO amenities except the breakfast.

I called Price Line to relocate to a different Holiday Express at which time I was told they could not do that as the money had already been paid this the Midtown hotel.

This was the most miserable vacation I have ever had. I have stayed in several of Holiday Express Hotels and they were always at the top of my list.

Unfortunately, no one really cared that they were under construction nor the comfort of the guests.

Basically, this hotel should have been shut down during construction

For what I paid and what we went through I should be given a refund for at least half of the expense of the room.

Images are on my cell phone or I would attach them

My wife and I recently traveled from Northeast Indiana to Pittsburg, Kansas to attend the High School Graduation of our Grandson there. We stay nearly exclusively at IHG Properties because they are all fine hotels, the prices are very reasonable and the reward points are good. I am retired from the Navy, and shop through the Military Exchange System. When we travel we turn most of our travel funds into gift cards so that when the vacation trip is over there are few to no charge accounts to pay off. We have for years used Vanilla Visa cards for travel purposes. The ONLY hotel where this has EVER been a problem is in Pittsburg, Kansas. We have stayed there several times and it has always been a drama. On this particular trip I knew in advance through reservations. The reservation Confirmation # 44577085 was for two nights at Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Pittsburg
4011 Parkview Drive
Pittsburg, Kansas 66762
United States

The room was an Executive King Suite. Room # 208 and Folio #120308. As I stood at the Check-In Desk, I opened the package for the Payment Card. This was a 400.00 Vanilla Visa. When the attendant ran the card she informed me that it had failed. I explained that it had just come out of the package and was brand new but she tried it several times and it failed. She said they sometimes had problems with these cards but she would get it straightened out in the morning with the manager. With that, I gave her cash to secure the room for the two night stay. She said when the card cleared she could return the cash. This was a VERY important point because that was nearly all of the cash we had allowed for the trip. We went directly to our room and on my laptop, I checked the card and it was exactly as I had said and there was 400.00 available on the card. I took the laptop down to the desk, but they still could not manage running it. The next day was much the same all day. After the Graduation, we returned to the room and I checked the card again. At this time there were a number of charges to the card. The first charge was a payment to that very hotel at 1:07 in the afternoon for over 200.00. At 1;43 there was another charge to STARBUCKs for 25.00 then at 1:44 there were two more charges to STARBUCKS for 100.00 and 65.00. After many many calls to customer service lines, it was verified that the first charge was absolutely made by someone working at the Hotel. The other three were likely online purchases by someone at the hotel for STARBUCKS gift cards. The Police were called but ironically never did show up and the same attendant at the front desk just couldn't imagine how such a thing could have happened but the card was left with just over seven dollars out of 400.00. Having a travel schedule and certainly lacking in travel funds we could not stay any longer and left as planned in the morning. Eating was VERY light on the way home but we survived well enough. The point is though that our stay in Pittsburg at this hotel which was supposed to cost us 338.00 ended up costing us 731.00. There was never any explanation, never any apology, no bonus points. no coupon, NOTHING! This was a great inconvenience to us but much more than that, it was a crime and the crime was committed by someone in the employ of the hotel and whoever it was is still working there. The only redeeming factor was that the Hotel was generally a nice facility just as we have come to expect. The Lady who managed the breakfast area in the Hotel was spectacular. She was extremely cheerful and greeted everyone pleasantly and by all appearances seemed to purely enjoy her job. Additionally, we spent one night on the way, and one night on the return at the Candlewood Suites in Paducah, Kentucky and the stay there in both cases was just as great as we have long come to expect. We have NEVER had any similar experience at any other facility but 400.00 is a great deal of money in my budget and this experience does certainly cast some question on future travel plans. I hope you can help in some way for ourselves and for any others who have the misfortune of finding themselves at this same Front Desk.

my Brother and I raymond ortiz stayed at the holiday inn montegobay Jamaica.upon retrieving our personal belongings from the safe,i raymond ortiz ,was robbed of 200.00 hundred dollars.the front desk was of no help we spoke to lerven sims the properties and securities person and her attitude was of no help unprofessional,and appeared to be bother that I felt maybe my brother and I were well to do gentlemen why are we complaining,that is not the point if it happens to us it will happen to those who save there monies a lifetime.this branch has no idea what takes place at this resort there staff begs the patron for monies and food and drinks I was one who fed them ,daily.I will be happy to come back down and point all to them and who and point out that ms .sims don't know what she is doing.my brother and I stayed ther 05/18/19 thru 05/25/19 and will never come back to that slum lord.we did file a complaint with the front desk

My complaint is the house keeping! I was out of my room by 10:00 am and return at 3:15 and room was not clean! This happened 2 time !

I made a reservation at the holiday inn express at Cloverdale Indiana by mistake. A friend told me to stay at the inn at DePaul in green castle and gave me the holiday inn’s number by mistake. I had no idea a reservation had been made at the holiday inn until I received my credit card statement. The holiday inn could not contact me because the hotel clerk had written down the wrong phone number. I do not feel I am responsible for this bill because of the following reasons.
1. The reservation was made by mistake
2. The clerk had written down the wrong phone number and I could not be reached.
3. I did not check into the holiday inn or use any of their services.
4. I contacted Christina Payton the manager at holiday inn after noticing this charge on my credit card. Christina Payton said she would reverse the charge when she confirmed with housekeeping that I did not check into the room. Then Christina said the owner would have to reverse the charges.
5. I repeatedly attempted to contact Christina Payton when the charge remained on my bill but she would not return my calls.
6. This is poor customer service and I will never stay at a holiday inn if this is not resolved.

I booked a reservation 2 months ago through hotels for everyone and subsequently received an email stating they were going out of business and to check with the hotel to confirm reservations. I did, and received a confirmation number and was assured, multiple times, that my room reservation was confirmed. However, when I arrived to check in I was told my confirmation number was not valid, and there was "no room at the inn". So what is the point in having a confirmation for a reservation? No more Holiday Inn.for me. Ridiculous.

Hello, I had made reservations with your location in SanAntonio (217 N. St.Mary’s Street) a few months ago. After I had made the reservation (within 15 minutes) my husband mentioned parking and the cost of daily parking. I proceeded to call the Hotel back and ask the price of parking. They told me it would be $27 per day. Unfortunately that was not in our budget so I cancelled the reservation. Apparently the employee that I spoke to failed to cancel the reservation. I checked my account yesterday and noticed that a $200 charge had been taken out of my account. I immediately called the location and they refused to give me my refund. They told me to call guest relations which I did with no luck there either. With this being said I would like to add that I completely understand that if I would have made the reservation and just not showed up this would be justified but that is not the case. I can not afford to do something like this. I am a responsible adult and would have NEVER done something like that. I cancelled my reservation and I’m being charged for a mistake that was done by one of your employees by not canceling the reservation. I am not financially able to have $200 taken out of my account. I budget, plan, and save for stuff like this. I understand mistakes happen but it’s not fair that I have to pay for a mistake I didn’t make. I’m really hoping I will get a response from someone and this will be made right. We stay at Holiday Inn every time we travel and you I would like to continue doing so. My phone number is 417-342-9343. Myvreservation was made for May 23rd check in date. If you have anymore questions please call me.
Charlotte Olson

There was no parking in the parking lots.Asked to park in the Sizzler Restaurant parking behind the building on the street over.
Must move vehicle before Sizzler opens at 9 am. We had to walk up an alley to get back to the hotel. Local city residents were hanging out in the alley. This is neither safe nor secure.
Where am I to park after I move my car as others will not have left as check out is at noon?
You advertise as rate includes parking. This is incorrect. We did not receive parking. We are not satisfied! Your response is greatly appreciated.
Respectfully submitted,
Dr. Don Cook, Sr.
314-707-7717

My name is Bill Haughton. I booked a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express in Orange Beach, Alabama, 24700 Perdido Beach Blvd. on March 23rd thru a third party online (Hotels For Everyone) My check in date was May 23rd, and checkout date was May 26th.Itinerary number: H255-1975280 Upon arrival on May 23rd, the lady at the desk could not find my reservation. I produced the itinerary, and after looking it up informed me that apparently, the third party I booked thru, had cancelled my reservation. She then spoke with the general manager, and he told her the third party company had gone belly up, and there were at least 70 claims on them. That I need to contact my credit card company to get reimbursed. I asked her what I was supposed to to now though? I drove 5 hrs to get here. She replied that I could book it again, but would have to pay again. There was no apology, nor was I even offered a discounted rate. I had no choice but to drive the 5 hrs back home, as my vacation has been completely ruined. Needless to say, I am extremely upset over this matter. I realize that it is not the fault of Holiday Inn that the third party company cancelled. However, Holiday Inn allows these companies to book for them, so ultimately Holiday Inn shares the responsibility in my opinion. I called the corporate headquarters today in Atlanta. I was given a case number: 10462268383 and was told that someone from Holiday Inn would be calling me. As of now, it has been 3 hours, and no one from Holiday Inn has called me. This is totally unacceptable. My credit card company is looking into this matter, and I am reasonably sure I will be reimbursed the money. However, this is not all about the money for the rooms I paid for, which was a total of $923.51. It's about my ruined vacation, and time lost, as well as the extreme stress and anxiety I have suffered as a result. I would greatly appreciate someone from corporate contacting me about compensation for this incident. My phone number is: 662-295-1816. My email address is: haughton@gmail.com Attached is a photo of the itinerary.

Bill Haughton

Two time I tried to get to there reservation and two times I was put on hold and no one ever came to the phone. I have reservation there for the 15th of July and have to cancel due to family issues.

Mr. Ragin RET MSG
609 330-1382

On Wednesday, May 21, 2019 I made a reservation at the Holiday Inn at 8439 NE Columbia Blvd. near the airport in Portland, OR. The reservation is for June 5th. The number is R1509214728. I did not realize that I was making it through a 3rd party called Res Desk. I thought it was the Holiday Inn. I inquired of the young man who handled the reservation if it was a reservation that could be cancelled if need be, as that has always been the way I have handled reservations before. He said that this was not the case with this one. I was hesitant to book, as one never knows if something might happen prior to the time of the reservation. He was quite brisk and quickly pursued obtaining the booking and had it in my in box on e-mail practically before I could even think clearly. He was very adept at his job. It was very unsettling to me being told I could not cancel and get my money back if something came up to preclude me making my trip. Generally there is no need to cancel, but it so happened that within the hour, a family matter transpired that will in fact keep us being able to use the room. The room was $212, and that is a lot of money for us to lose. I tried diligently to get some satisfactory closure on this matter by speaking with several people. Irina, the manager of the hotel we were booked at was very nice, but very busy. I spoke with her 3x, only to be put on hold repeatedly with no closure. At one point, I inadvertently got the manager at the Holiday Inn Express near the same location, and he said since this had all transpired within an hour, he would try and help me if he could, but then he realized I was at a different hotel. I am hoping you can help me resolve this in a satisfactory manner.

Thank you. - Lynn Hopson

Early in April 2019 I booked a room through Med-Stay for a surgical procedure Starting May 9th to May 17. the hotel is Holiday Inn Express
6119 Farrington Road Chapel Hill NC 27517. Due to complications The Doctor had to cancel the surgery. I called the Hotel on the 8th or 9th of April to cancel the reservation. The person I talked to cancelled the reservation, and when I asked for a confirmation number she said that she had cancelled the reservation and could not provide me a confirmation number. I asked for her name and she said it was "CiCi". I said okay and hung up. On June 14th I noticed there was a charge on my credit card of $190.68 from the hotel. When I called the Hotel and inquired about the charge I was told that because it was Graduation weekend at UNC they would have to charge me for two nights at the hotel. When I cancelled the reservation I was never told about this policy. there is no notation on my reservation sheet about special event cancelation. When I made the reservation through MED-STAY I was assured that cancelation was possible as long as I notified the hotel by the 9th of April. I think I am due a refund of $190.68, because I was not informed of the cancelation policy for special events. I am a Gold Elite member 108 109 331.
Thank you, David L. Griffith

Charged my credit card for making a reservation $67.65 I think the is a little extreme. The person I spoke with indicated that the charge was the room rate no indication there was a charge for making the reservation. I would like to be reimbursed for this extra amount.

I called to book a group reservation for 30 rooms for May 22 - 24, 2020. Spoke to a Jazzmin several times. She put me through to the Group Desk. The group Desk told me they could not accommodate me because they had to take their outside guest first. What the hell are we, chop liver. We are all ouside guest. Also when I asked some questions regarding the room tax amount, they did not even know this. I am contacting the better business bureau regarding this refusal to make reservation.

I stayed in the Holiday Inn in Blythewood, SC, the hotel there will not return my incidental fee, they said they have but my bank statement says they haven’t I called my bank and they said get a statement from them saying that it has been released and they will refund my money, well the hotel has made ever excuse in the world not to do that. I am starting think they are trying to keep my money. Very service, extremely disappointed.

Had to be moved to a different room d/t live bugs in the bed.. in addition long dark hairs on bathroom floor on arrival to the second room.. other than getting moved to a second room .. no compensation regarding the stay.. I have stayed at many holiday inn (both leisure & business) .. never experienced any thing like this.. so dissatisfied..

This hotel has the worst customer service OMG, I had a Plastic Surgery conference in Boston, South Bay my conference was ruin cause of their bad staff, they are not profesional at all, I would never recommend this hotel or do any of my conferences, sorry but it was bad no one called to apologize for the inconvenience or refunded any money back they charged 1000 per night ridiculous not considering I was doing an event there already.

I arrived to check in at Holiday Inn College Park, MD at around 4pm and didn't get a room until 9pm. They didn't have the rooms clean and they were short of staff. It was a disaster. The group that I traveled with, Soul Nation, had to help the employees of Holiday Inn clean the guest rooms. With that being said, I missed the dinner and the comedy show. I feel that I should be compensated for this mishap.

On April 27,28 , and 29 th we had our Annual State Convention At Corpus Christy Texas. Well I And another Guest Had our reservation with our confirmation number and upon arriving at the Motel I go to find out that we only had reservations for just one night and we had to go to another Holiday Inn with No Transportation To our Convention. I have always been at our convention and Never had this take place before. I missed part of our meetings as a Result. And Yes The Second motel had not been cleaned and there were soiled Bath Towels And Toe Nails Clippings On The carpet. Completely the room had not been serviced. And then They Didn’t Give Us The rate promised to the Knights Of Columbus. And Yes We Were Expecting That Rate as Promised. If Holiday Inn Can’t Deliver , I Don’t Think That I’ll Ever Stay At Another One Again !!!

I never complain and this is completely out of character to me. Out of all the hotels I have stayed at in my life this was by far the worse experience I have ever had in 43 years. I often choose Holliday Inn because until yesterday I saw it as a quality hotel. The staff especially desk clerk Lexi treated me like I was nothing more than a huge bother. I didn’t not feel like my business was appreciated or welcome in any way and a very huge special day in my life was brought down by the treatment I received. Me aside I even witnessed her treat my parents who are in their 70s with this same attitude and other family members also staying during this same night told me they were not impressed. I had a $118 reservation that was not honored and what made it worse I was charged $190 not Budgeting that for my stay and was yelled at with Lexi staring they were busy this weekend and now that’s my price even though I had a month plus old reservation. Never experienced this type of service from a holiday Inn or anything even close and will probably never go back again unless someone actually cares enough to make things right.

Not a complaint, but asking that the new Chico Holiday Inn Express people mow the grass on their property facing Springfield Dr. It looks soooo messy and attracts trash, homeless and makes area look uncared for, thus, so will the motel be that. PLEASE, PLEASE MOW THE GRASS NOW! Thank you.

I recently book a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Pella, Iowa for the Tulip Time Festival.

The fee for the room was ridiculously inflated, due to the festival, but I justified the expense due to the fact there was a pool, hot tub, and a hot breakfast served complimentary. When we arrived, the staff was less that courteous and informed us the pool was out of order. Considering the fees mandated to stay that weekend, one would assume that because we were not getting what we paid for, a discount would have been applied. That was not the case. When I asked, I was met with unprofessionalism and extreme defensiveness. Eventually a manager stepped out from the back and applied a $30 discount...however, that alone is unacceptable. We were met with further disappointment the following morning when we learned from other guests, that they had not informed everyone at check-in that the pool was out of order. Further disappointment again, after we had returned from a long day at the festival to find housekeeping failed to visit our room. We also asked to check out early because of the lack of follow through in service we expected when booking online, and were again met with unprofessionalism and denied that option. Had we known the pool was out, we would have never booked in the first place. Had we known the poor service and unprofessionalism we would have experienced, we would have never came to Pella in the first place.

Holiday Inn should be ashamed of themselves for the service provided, the ridiculous inflated prices, and the experiences received during our stay there. Even the lowest rated hotels are able to provide the very basics. You can guarantee we'll be sharing our review of the Pella, Iowa Location to anyone that will listen, including publicly posting our experience on Tulip Time Festival pages. Families deserve better than what was provided.

I stayed at Holiday Inn Express (Lenwood Drive, Barstow, CA) on 4/14 - 5/3/2019. I was planning to come back, so I made a reservation for 5/5 - 5/31. I checked out on 5/3 at around 6 AM and asked the Manager on Duty if I can leave my luggage in the hotel, since I'm coming back anyway in a couple of days. She declined to take it, citing the hotel does not want to be responsible for storing the luggage for any guest. I was flabbergasted. I've been travelling a lot - - - Diamond member at Hilton and Elite member at Marriott - - - and this was the first time that I ever heard of such policy. Needless to say, I cancelled my reservation and booked at a nearby hotel who agreed to stow my luggage.
I understand that this branch in Lenwood has a high occupancy rate. But is it a valid reason to cut down on customer service, especially to those who are coming back and have already made the reservation?
Another Issues:
1. Guest Laundry have only 4 machines, yet 3 of them were out of service during the duration of my stay.
2. Men's restroom on the 1st floor reeks with urine smell
3. Room 338 bathroom floor tiles are cracked

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at 2720 N. Glenstone Ave. in Springfield, MO, in room 527, on Thursday night, May 2nd. The condition of our room was unacceptable, and should not have been in the rental rotation. The bathtub coating was peeling, and a poor attempt had been made to repair it. We did NOT want to take a shower in the tub. It was disgusting. Our television in the room was also not working properly. I called the front desk, and a maintenance man promptly came to our room. He also could not get the remote to work, and went and got us a new remote, with new batteries. It still didn’t work, and he decided that the television was just very old, and needed to be replaced. The front desk offered to move us, but after a 9 1/2 hour day on the road, we were too tired to move all our bags, and just stayed. The front desk sent up free breakfast buffet tickets, but we needed to get an early start on another nine hour day, so we did not use them.
I feel that our room was in such poor condition, that half of our bill should be refunded. We had been staying at the La Quintas on our three day trips to and from Arizona for eight years. We decided to try another hotel that was a bit more “upscale”, and we were VERY disappointed in the quality of our stay. We certainly will reconsider staying at a Holiday Inn Express again.

I made a reservation with Holiday Inn Express, Las Cruces, NM...January 24, 2019.

I requested a top floor away from the elevator. We were given a room on the 3rd floor, when i questioned the gentleman, he said I must not have
contacted them personally. I checked my phone and yes I had called 575-527-9947 back in January. Then he said oh well you no a room
request can never be guaranteed.
If that is a true statement of Holiday Inn, why would I ever bother, and in the past why has there never been a problem..
This Guy, no longer a Gentleman, was a Takky Takky rude Man.
I will continue to stay at Holiday Inn when I travel, but everyone dealing with this guy should be made aware of his BS.

On 4/19/19 we registered at the Holiday Inn Express Shelbyville/Indianapolis, 38 W. Rampart St., Shelbyville, IN 48176. At 4 am the hotel lost power and there core no heat with the temperature outside at 39 degrees. My husbaNd requires a Medical machine which we could not use. We tried to sleep and ended up getting up around 7am and found no hot water and of course no breakfast. Now I realize that the power outage was not the fault of the hotel, but My husband was in the lobby right after the electric went off and the owner arrived and when he found out it was not the hotels issue he stated he was glad because he wouldn’t have to reimburse any guest. Now I did not receive what was paid for and I at least expected a partial reimbursement and did not appreciate attitude for something that wasn’t my fault either. Did not even receive any kind of apology, this was not a good business practice and next time I may have to look for a Marriott and it’s a shame cause we have stayed at that hotel several times. You need to trai. Your franchises better in public relations.

Someone tired to steal our truck 2010 Cadillac Escalade so we then had to have it towed to Cadillac to take it out of anti theft system lock. Well we had to stay here another night we are now staying here with no power power went out and not only that my key never works so I had to go downstairs to the front desk and give us a new key every time I came to my room!! I am very unhappy sacred with no power this is HORRIBLE!!!!

My wife had her first assessment for lung surgery at Barnes Jewish Hospital.
After checking in, we returned to the front desk for our "$10 parking permit". Charging a guest for parking is outrageous when they are there for medical treatment. My wife who is on oxygen asked Kevin (mgr) about places to eat as we were not familiar with the area. He told her he did not recommend places but preferred to let guests discover on their own. He told her to go left or right at the corner (Euclid). She stated since she required oxygen she was not able to walk around looking and asked him if we wanted Italian, would that be left or right? With other customers present, he continued looking for something behind the desk. Then, turned his head and asked her if she wanted him to spell it out for her! We were both speechless! Even the desk clerk was taken aback. Also, the room was poorly designed with no place to open our luggage, a corner sink with no counter space, bath towels were kept outside the bathroom and the carpeting was stained. It was not a relaxing stay for someone seeking medical care. It is promoted as being close and convenient to the hospital. It should be more accommodating to guests.
Melvin Thomas
207 310 8112

The Holiday Inn at the following address. 6921 South Lindbergh Boulevard. St Louis Mo 63125....We have stayed in this particular hotel 2 times, and both times have been awakened by house keeping before 8am. The people here are rude as hell. With the exception of the front desk lady named April. The swimming pool is cold as hell for being a indoor pool. The hot tub feels nice but all the jets are on the seat so they are going up your butt instead of on your back.

I am upset because when we book are hotel . They didn’t let us know about the pool Not working ,My kids was looking forward going swimming . They should put that on the website . I felt like I was cheated

Thanks ,
Maria

I called the Holiday inn Express in Pennsylvania to book two rooms which they said breakfast was Included However if I used my Military Discount I was not entitled to the breakfast. I was and am appalled at the way you treat our veterans and plan to let everyone know how your company treats our veterans

April 16, I called the Holiday Inn in Somerville Mass, 02143. 617-628-1000! I was confirming a event reservation for Jehovah's Witnesses on April 19, 2019! Front desk person name Amy answered! She asked me to repeat what I told her on function Friday 19? She raise her voice belligerently! She hung up! (I called back a young man answered I mentioned his coworker hung up on me told him reason of calling back he couldn't find any info) I called the Kingdom Hall! I was told the Memorial Jesus Death is at that location! I called back I got Amy! She said "you suppose to be a Jehovah's Witness you are rude!" I never said I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses! But I did encourage her attend the Memorial not accuse anyone anymore! Jesus did gave his life up for "rude" people my life forever as I am studying Bible try not to be rude! I am not perfect! Jesus provided pay my debt with his life to God for everones guilty crimes! That behavior is not acceptable to Holiday Inn! I hope she makes adjustments!

I was having a very nice weekend. At this hotel my daughter's re 11 and 13 i get a a knock on the door saying my daughters are to loud and they accused me of smoking when i have a two year old in the room with me i get my girls to calm down and im takung my son a bath yo leave abd ebjoy the day they call and ask to search my room so permission was given after i was done getting my son dressed so they came in and did an expection i was not told that they are going to keep my deposit till it was time to check out the next day so making poor judgement on me is very wrong i feel if they didnt feel welcomed at breakfast they starred at how much i ate and my daughters being on computer botherd them made us feel awful for our first experince on a vaction at a motel and they got me 500 dollars for two nights

My conf. # 48054624 and the room number was 331
IHG # 281042750

I stayed at the Holiday Inn St. Louis/FAIRVIEW Heights 313 Salem Place FAIRVIEW Heights IL 62208.

I arrived on 4/12/19 (MY Birthday) after 11pm when we got to the room it was very cold in the room we tried to adjust the temperature it didn't move. The vents was blowing cool air still. Let the front desk know the issue.

On Saturday 4/13/19 I left room early didn't get back until after 5 stopped at the front spoke with the young man at the front desk to let them know the it was still cold in the room and that the remote didn't work. He was very nice and came back up to the room to see if he fix it. And he wasn't able fix the issue. Another you man came up I think his name was Chad. He also tried to fix it seem to be blowing out warm air. I left the to go to dinner and another event. Got back to the room after 12am and it was blowing cold air again and you couldn't adjust the temperature it was stuck it wouldn't move at all. I was very disappointed with this stay we also had kids running back and forth in the hallway. I checked out on 4/14/19 early before 7am I also let the person Dale at the front desk know the the room was still cold.

Robbin M. JOHNSON
binj02@yahoo.com
773-583-4880

On March 16th 2019 I made a attempt to check into the holiday inn & suites address 1600 East First Street Santa Ana, Ca 92701..I drove down from Stockton Ca which was about a 6hr drive I made the reservation for my daughters 13th birthday weekend we were going to Disneyland/California adventure upon arriving to the hotel we were a few hours early although I knew a room may not be available I still checked with the front desk which the very nice lady at the desk told me to check back in about a hour and she may have a room available... It was close to 12 o'clock noon so I drove to get a bite to eat with my daughter and her best friend to kill time I checked back about 1pm I was told a room was available she just needed a card and photo ID I handed both to the desk clerk and she stated that no prepaid cards were allowed so I said that's weird because this was the card I used to book the hotel as well as was charged $115.14 I assume for the deposit so I politely asked if there was anything else that could be done she said she'd get me an manager...so then came a manager by the name of Theresa who was not as pleasant upon seeing me she looked bothered like the first lady I encountered I explained the situation to the manager and asked is there anything that can be done I can pay a higher deposit or with a different card I had a credit card which she never even looked at but she said no we can not help you or accommodate you because need " a bank issued credit card" I asked why can't I just use any credit or debit card she states that it needed to be " bank issued" I explained to her that I was tired I had been on the road driving since 530am with 2 kids and just wanted to enjoy my weekend with my daughter and her friend for her birthday and that I had never heard of such hotel policy I advised this lady I was in no way trying to be problematic I just was tired and I didn't understand this " bank issue" card policy... I was trying to talk off to the side with her and she proceeded to the counter where another guest were checking in and advised me nothing could be done and she wouldn't accommodate me or my children nothing could be done embarrassed that the person next to me as well as the ladies waiting in the lobby behind me can hear me pleading with this lady to help me is outrageous so I asked for her name which she gave I then asked for the desk clerk name who was now helping the gentleman standing rite next to me name..the manger gave me a nasty attitude hit a button on the desk and told me I need to get out now and I don't need to identify the desk clerk just the manager but I need to go...get out!... I said really I have to leave for asking to identify a worker and now the people in the lobby are hearing this lady put me out of the property... I didn't want to cause any problem and also there were children and others present..I just left the property with little sleep and 2 kids and no place to stay 6hrs from home I couldn't risk driving home and falling asleep behind the wheel and I didn't want to disappoint my daughter for her big "13" I was devastated ...I called guest relations and opened a case and the lady in guest relation couldn't get in contact with the property to get a resolution but she says the property should have accommodated me or found a neighboring hotel so I was left driving around looking for a last minute hotel for the weekend I was left to stay in a motel 6 property which was not in the best shape for 2 kids but what choice was I left with...only to wake up Sunday morning to see another charge to the very same card for $100 so now that is $215.14 that was charged to me while being told by manager and guest relation that I would be refunded I had to call guest relation again and I was told that I would have a check mailed to me because your company does not hold on to customer card info which is crazy because my card was obviously charged twice now I cant get through to anyone to find out if my payment has been mailed...I have been on hold for over a hour on multiple occasions trying to reach guest relation I am utterly disappointed and disgusted in the treatment I received from this company and I hope another mother and child does not have to witness such shame and disrespect over a misunderstanding...I hope this reaches someone to have some type of action taken against this rude manager with obviously no customer service whatsoever

I am writing this letter on behalf of Ava’s Works Productions, to first thank you for the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn at 10000 Baltimore Avenue in College Park, Md. Your group sales person, Ms Crystal Walker was very professional and as accommodating as her abilities would allow. She was courteous, professional and showed us that she had our best interest at heart. However, there were multiple situations that would have us to consider using another facility on our return. Below are some of the concerns that need to be addressed:
On Friday, April 5th, the communication was poor between the guests and your staff. We were told breakfast would start at 9:00 AM which seemed strange and not the norm but there was no reason to question the clerk at the front desk. Because we were not given the breakfast tickets, the following morning could have been a disaster with 43 guests coming to breakfast "late" and not having breakfast passes. However, Ms Walker contacted me very early that morning with apologies, letting me know we needed tickets. She also contacted the front desk making them aware of the situation. They made tickets for us and informed me that the time we were told was incorrect. It was not my job to knock on doors, correcting problems created by your hotel. However, because of Ms Walker, we were able to diffuse a potential bad situation.
.On the evening of April 6th, I approached the front desk to get breakfast tickets for the next day. I was told by your front desk (A gentleman with an accent) that; “The hotel has changed the policy and you will not need tickets for breakfast tomorrow. Just go in and give your room number. Breakfast starts at 7:00am” I took his information and shared it with the group. The next morning, (April 7th), was chaotic. The Hostess was not kind in letting my group know that without coupons, you cannot eat for free. When I arrived, my entire group was standing, not knowing what to do. I went to the front desk and Ms Anita tried her best to quickly resolve the issue by writing up tickets to accommodate the group. She was very patient, friendly and accommodating to our situation. Please be advised that while this is all going on, there was a manager on duty (Mohamed Yansaneh) that watched his employees struggle to try and set things straight. After the group started eating, we were told the children’s free meal was only items from the menu and we would have to pay if they went to the breakfast bar. Unfortunately, everyone was already going through the line. We were never made aware of that prior to going through the line.
On that same evening, I brought the bus back to eat at the hotel restaurant 2 hours before closing. We could have gone somewhere else but everyone agreed to dine in your establishment. However after getting there, they were asked to choose the food bar instead of the menu because they may not be able to accommodate everyone. They were short staffed (2 people) That is poor planning on the hotel’s part because there were at least 2 other large groups staying there that weekend. Because they were short staffed, some of the parents ended up buying Pizza for the children which forced them to eat in your open area. That was acceptable other than the loud, vulgar language coming from the bar. Rowdy and loud can possibly be tolerated, however vulgarity is never acceptable. These children’s ears were privy to this and the Manager did nothing to stop it. Some of us were in the restaurant and some were in the open eating area but both places were forced to deal with that type of behavior. There again, no Manager ever tried to stop the loud cursing. I understand the high volume coming from a bar, but the vulgarity was insulting and disturbing to my group.
Our rooms were not serviced. When the group came back from the production the evening of the 6th, they had to call down for towels and other items while kicking dirty towels to the side. No beds were made and some had to come down to get clean towels.
Finally, your GM, Mr. Yansaneh was very disappointing to work with. He made no effort to assist any of the employees who were doing their very best to straighten out each problem. At check-out, there was a question of $129.00 that was thought to be due by us. I knew it was a zero balance and needed the manager to confirm. He made excuses and said he had no way to reach Ms. Walker who initially handled the account. He told me that I would have to wait until Monday to clear the matter up. I was not leaving the CC information of one of my investors accounts open to charge more. He was so non-challan and made no effort to help clear up $129 charge from an over $5,000 hotel bill. It was only when an associate of mine who has knowledge of hotel protocol started investigating which forced Mr. Yansaneh to finally reach Ms. Walker to confirm that our bill was clean.
While I commend you on the cleanliness and most of the courteousness of your staff, I have to say that, without making some type of restitution, I would not consider returning next year or referring my business associates to The Holiday Inn. Ms. Walker did her very best to work with us but there were too many large groups for one person to handle.
Ava Duckett
Ava’s Works Productions
240-441-3199

The room is too small and it smells like dog urine. When asked to switch rooms, we were asked to wait too long. The carpet is dirty. The room is not worth $100.

I am staying at the Holiday Inn at 550 C SW St. Washington DC
To babysit my grandson for 9 days ( my son works for the government and is here from Germany for seminars)
My flight arrived 2 hours ahead of my sons and when I arrived at the Hotel @ 2 pm they told me the room was dirty and and they would contact housekeeping so I could get in there, I explained the reservation is in his name and I was told it wouldn’t be a problem me getting in the room as I am handicapped I had no problem waiting till 3, when I came back to the desk I explained them the situation to another person they told me the room was still dirty and asked me to wait another 1/2 hour, when I came back to the desk a 3rd time I was told it was STILL dirty it’s 3:30 at that point the gentleman who was helping me went and talked to someone out back and came back to let me know the room was clean and ready, I gave them My confirmation # and explained that my son Will arrive @ 5 and that i have crones disease and I needed to get to the room because I couldn’t take care of what I needed to in the main bathrooms, I was told they needed my credit card to be able to get into the room, I asked for a manager and spoke with Daniel and explained the situation once again, he out right refused to let me in the room without MY credit card, this is all in my sons name, I am elderly and handicapped, it’s not right that I am being treated this way!
My husband and I are ING members and stay frequently at Holiday Inns.
After this experience we will be sure to stay at other hotels in our travels.
Teri Mathews

I WAS KICKED OUT OF A HOLIDAY INN - EVICTED AFTER IT WAS RESERVED FOR A MONTH FOR MY 59TH BIRTHEDAY
THEY LOCKED MY ROOM AND TOOK MY KEYS BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY SMELED POT IN MY ROOM

WE CHECKED IN, MY GIRLFREIND SAID THEY BOOKED THE WRONG ROOM, SHE HAD THEM SWITCH RMS AFTER I WAS IN THE RM FOR 5 MINUTES
WE WENT TO RM NUMBER 2 UNPACKED, HIKED, ATE DINNER THEN WHEN WE RETURNED MY ROOM, THEKEY DID NOT WORK.
THE DESK CLERK STATED SHE WAS ASKED TO TELL ME TO LEAVE BECAUSE "THEY SMEELD MARIUANA SMOKE IN THE ROOM AND IF I DID IT QUIET THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY. THE SUPERVISOR REFUSED TO SPEAK WITH ME. WE WERE PUT ON THE STREEET AND I NEED UPPER MANAGEMENT. THE SOONER THE BETTER. WALLACETOM15@YAHOO.COM. VIOLATED, MISTREATED UNJUSTLY ACCUSED HERESAY

I have stayed at two holiday inn over the past several months. I probably won't be staying again. The reason is the decor is ULGY, very ugly to the point where it makes me anxious and aggravated. The decor is obnoxious, and does not feel inviting, welcoming or calming. While the beds are okay, and the staff professional and helpful, I simply cannot stay where I do not feel welcomed or calm.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Budd Lake N.J. for my daughters dance competition Groove Competition. A room block was provided to us. We have stayed in other Holiday Inns before for other dance competitions and I have had to call due to there times other guests were very loud etc but this time was horrendous.

There was a wedding room block at the same time we were here for the dance competition. We were initially on the 5th floor. In the afternoon the sounds heard of people having sex was very uncomfortable when I was in the hallway with my children. Upon our return from the competition this evening we got off the elevator and the smell of marijuana was overpowering. There was also a smell of cheap beer and the noise was a lot throughout the floor. When we got to our room the noise from the room next to us was so loud at 11 pm my family couldn’t get to sleep. I called the front desk to complain and the gentleman offered to move our room. At 11:15 pm I packed up my family and switched rooms while all were exhausted. I appreciate that there was at least a room to switch too because my next option would have been to check out.

There was quite a mix of guests in the hotel and quite frankly I felt concern for my children’s safety. Typically they will go from room to room with their dance friends and hang out but we did not feel safe to allow them to do so without supervision. My friend traveling with us had a drunk man try to enter her room! Very uncomfortable for families traveling with young children. The smell of cigarettes as you enter the hotel was disgusting and people congregating smoking their cigarettes at the entrance and in the evening it was drunk men smoking when we arrived. The bar is open in the lobby area therefore the drunk men and then the children being walked through the lobby with drunk adults loud and rowdy is not appropriate.

I had to call this to your attention and I will be sending a letter to the dance competition company as well. I would hope instances like this could be avoided in the future for traveling families especially here for an exciting event, dance competition weekend.

Audra Guglielmetti

Your 1-800 reservation line which goes to India. I am a loyal IHG rewards member (488 905 379) and booking a room over your 800 line has become such an amazing PAIN IN THE ASS...I am now directing my employees to attempt to find any suitable option other than H.I. Express. The voice on the other end cannot be understood because of very heavy accents. They quote rates higher than the rates on line and you have to insist on the rate listed on your H.I Express web-site. I have no image to attach. The image I want you to put in your brain is a customer now searching for other lodging options...Imagine this image....see me "walking away" from H.I. Express and going to Marriott Courtyard instead.

Most Sincerely,
Chris Whatley

Visiting Iowa for College visit. My son wanted a hotel with hot tub. We got there and it has a plat form built over it with a table a chairs. The Website shows a hot tub. Frustrating as that is what my son wanted prior to his college visit. Its the Holiday Inn Express in Coralville Iowa. my reservation number was 25415381. Our family was not happy. Up date your website. Please.

To whom it may concern,
My company uses the holiday inn express on a regular basis. I have been staying at one or the other holiday inn express hotels in the Chicago area every time I have a corporate meeting to attend. Every time we have an issue about them not having what they need for charging the room to my bosses corporate credit card (and HE makes the reservations!) The only person who has ever been helpful and knows what is going on is the gentleman manager I think his name is Muhammad? I’m not 100% but he is at the N Cumberland ave location in Chicago. Usually I thouroghly enjoy my stay until now.
As usual I was greeted with the same hassle over card payment for room, I explained to the female (she identified herself as a manager) that the Male manager knew what to do because this ALWAYS HAPPENS. I mistakenly believed her when she said “ok” and proceeded to request a card for “incidentals”. To my total shock this afternoon I discovered that the hotel had charged me $139 and change! Since I was unaware of this I also was confronted with multiple negative charges to my debit account because the hotel charge made my account NEGATIVE! I only use this card for minor charges so I do not maintain a lot of money in that account, basically a couple hundred goes in each week that I use for whatever. I immediately called the hotel, I have received an email outlining the fact they charged the WRONG card and initiated a refund. My problem is I am now incurring overdraft charges AND am not able to use my card because it is not yet showing up as a credit to my account! I am being punished financially and mentally stressed because your hotel made this error! I am extremely unsatisfied to say the least. Thankfully the overdraft charges are going to be minimal but it is still an incredible inconvenience. I honestly am not comfortable ever giving my card for incidentals in the future, I no longer trust I won’t be wrongly charged. I will attach the email proving exactly what I said happened. The same thing happened to my coworker who stayed that same night in room next to mine, however she evidently caught it sooner so was credited hers within an hour. Since it’s Saturday, I’m stuck because the banks are closed.
I am due back in Chicago in a month, depending on how this gets resolved will dictate if I request my company use a different hotel chain in the future. Any replies may be made to my personal email account, I merely had email receipt for refund sent to my corporate email so as to provide my company and manager a statement for record.
Amy Hillyer,
Insurance agent
Combined Insurance
Amy.Hillyer@yahoo.com

Good morning,

I am writing today to file a formal complaint of the Holiday Inn Express located at 9400 19th Lane Vero Beach, Fl. 32966.

My son's travel baseball team was playing at Dodgertime for the first time ever and we decided to book our room with the Holiday Inn Express. We booked our room in January, 3 people, for the weekend of 2/15-2/18. We drove in from Ft laudedale the evening of the 15th, arrived at your hotel around 6:30pm. We checked in went up to our room only to find out it was one bed for all of us. I went back downstairs to see what the mix up was, and was told that was the only room available. I explained when we booked we told them 3 people would be staying in the room, the gentlemen at the front desk verified that information to be correct, but proceeded to ask me if I requested 2 beds??? Are you kidding me? Wouldn't common sense tell you that if there are 3 people there should be more than 1 bed? He then said to me...well you never know now a days. Seriously?? I proceeded to call around to other hotels in area and because of this big tournament in Dodgertown all rooms everywhere were booked and I had no other choice but to cram us all into this room. I had to drive to a Walmart in the area to purchase an air mattress, blankets, sheets and a pillow...because yes, that same gentlemen said there were no extra bedding available. So, now I am paying 200.00 a night to stay in this room, and had to spend more money for additional accommodations for my son.
I have never been so disappointed in a hotel stay then I am right now. Not only for the 1 bed, the "friendly" front desk service, but the room stunk like sulfur. ( you all may want to check for mold). I can not believe for a big corporation as Holiday Inn that this is the service you provide to your guests.
I really hope that this is looked into and would love to hear your response to my complaint.

Cyndi Wildroudt

Checked into Holiday Inn Express Spring Hill, TN 02/14/19 and was not satisfied with my queen "suite". Only thing that made it a suite was addition of a couch. Asked to change to regular queen room, was told could not, even after being shown the regular room by employee on duty. And, if I wanted a credit on the suite had to vacate in five minutes. Directions came from same employee, Tonya Kitchings, who was very rude to me earlier in the day, when making the reservation. She had been contacted by evening employee by phone for direction. So, I could not rent another room and had to get out in five minutes. During reservation process, Tonya said price had gone up while she put me on hold and there was nothing she could do about it, and asked if I still wanted the room. I asked then if there was someone else who could help me, and she said no.
Have to say, not used to being treated this way. It was late in the evening, and very inconvenient.
Thank you.

When we were checking in at the reception on 2/2/2019 @ 10:45 pm. Mr. Cortez the receptionist was very rude. I ‘m trying to ask him about the breakfast that was paid already but he’s asking a paper as a proof for the payment. Anyway, while I am looking for the email, he keeps on talking that distracts me. Finally I found the email and showed it to him. Then he gave me the voucher for the breakfast.
My concern is that. This guy has no manners in interacting with the customer. Very poor customer service. I was so disappointed with my stay in this hotel. Rm no 3316 bldg 3

Credit cards and jewelry sold from hotel room

We checked in about 3 PM on Sat Jan 12. Dropped our bags off in the room #242. Used the bathroom before going out. We told the front desk there was some thing wrong with the toilet. We saw that renovations were going on on half of the floor. We came back to the room about 10 PM. Went to the bathroom to find that we had 2 towels for four people one being a child that is five years old. We found some one to give us more towels. Which came in handy when the toilet started to over flow. We called the front desk and they told us that nobody was on duty to help us. Seeing that we can't use the bathroom we wanted another room. We called the front desk again to see if we can change rooms. This time nobody answered the phone. I went downstairs to talk to someone but nobody was there. The phone were ringing like crazy. People started to come down to complain. Some people started to call your main office. About One AM someone came down and said he wasn't there because he had a flood on the 4th Floor. He gave us another room on the same floor #250. Which wasn't any better because we had to sleep with our jackets on. The only ones that was enjoying the room was the 4 brown bugs I had to Kill. If I didn't have something to do the next day I would have packed up and went home. The man at the front desk did tell us this was just a little better. We packet up the car at first light and went in to have breakfast. I thought cooks in the military were bad but your cooks made them look good. At checkout we told the front desk what we went through his answer was if i"m off i don't give a f__k, what goes on here. They took $40 off the bill and said have a nice day. I thought we should of been treated better. At least offered a complementary night on them at another hotel or maybe a weekend on behave of the company cause of how bad of a night we had.

I stayed at your hotel last night, I'm a single mom alone with three kids. I was aware my ride was going to be late and the front desk was made aware of this as well. As people often do this person I was depending on wasn't to the hotel on time to get me. So what was I told?? That if my ride wasn't there by 2:30 that we had to leave. Thank you so much for making an already very stressful situation for my family, a whole lot worse. A man that I was told does matainace treated us the worst. We we're scared and upset a little understanding wouldn't have hurt anyone. It was made clear to the desk staff I would be having to wait in the hotel a little while. I had no control over how quickly my ride picked us up. So with hardly and money at all I went across the parking lot to the restaurant there. And u know what they treated me with more kindness respect and understanding. I am disgusted by the way your staff handled this! I promise I will tell everyone who will listen about u throwing a mother and her children out in the cold. I hope the roles are never reversed and u are alone and scared. Because maybe the world will show u the compassion you failed to show us

Shannon Holbrook

Ive stayed at this location quite often check my account.I use all my points or pay at this location.

My issue is 2 things.There is only one elevator and has been for awhile and always a crowd waiting for because there is only 1.

An even bigger issue is the fact that the door nearest the elevator is not secure anyone can walk in-and-out of the hotel and I have seen it happen especially when Bar Louie is having something that is an safety issue. That's a problem!

I have addressed this before and nothing has happened and that door has been this way at least 4 months that I'm aware of.

I decided after my last stay that I wont be staying at this location anymore and it's very convenient for me and I use to enjoy staying in matteson but I need to feel safe. It's very unfortunate.

Thanks,
Angelena Coleman

I made a reservation to have a dinner dance (inauguration of Officers for Zambales Association) at 5655 Greenwich Rd. Virginia Beach Virginia 23462; to be held on April 13, 2019; I consulted Ms. JoAnn Sipe on December 2018 and she confirmed that Holiday Inn can accommodate us to have our event. The menu, date, and priced are all confirmed on January 4, 2019 by Ms. JoAnn Sipe and me.Before hand, when I was talking to her, she told me that we are the first to served for April 13, 2019, we do not have a problem
On January 08, 2018, Ms JoAnn Sipe notified me that April 13, 2019 was completely book and we will not be able to hold our event on the contracted date. .

Made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express on Bintu Lane, in San Marcos, for January 19th, one night, leaving on the 20th. I could not find my email confirmation on this reservation, and requested another one be sent to me. At first she told me there were NO reservations in my name for that date, then said yes, she would send me an email confirmation on it.

I never received my email confirmation, and the lady that I was talking to was NOT very friendly. Also, your online price now for that exact room is $85.49....when I made this reservation back in December, it quoted me a price of $118.19. I asked if I could get this room for the $85.49 price on the 19th of January, and she gave me a flat out NO.

I think this entire situation is a very bad public relations deal....discourages me from making reservations ahead of time. I did this because I wanted to reserve a Handicap room, with roll-in shower, ground floor. I was told at the time of making this reservation that it was the LAST room available on that date. It also, discourages me from staying at any more Holiday Inn Express Hotels. Haven't even stayed my night yet, and are already unhappy with your service!
Georgina Costello

fradulant use of my credit card. had to leave early for family emergency

Hotel removed my & my finances personal belongings from our room while it was still occupied by us, with a do not disturb sign displayed. Hotel did not return our belongs, did not provide us with reimbursement, no explanation, no ownership, no sense of urgency and no follow up. they told my fiancé their is nothing they can do, and they do not know where our belongs are.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Hiawassee, Georgia this past weekend for our son's wedding. Housekeeping never cleaned our room i.e. taking out trash, making beds, taking out used towels and replacing them with new ones. I went to the Manager on staff after 3:00 P.M. He said, "there is no excuse, apologized, and told me to place the wet towels on the furniture in foyer." He said, "it won't happen again and proceeded to get me towels." My husband and I are both disabled and I had to roll the towels in my walker to get them to the room!!! The next day we came back to the room and the same thing happened again. NO HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE!! I went back to the front and the same manager was on duty. He didn't apologize for the lack of service this time and handed me plastic garbage bags to clean the trash myself. I called Guest Services; was told to wait 48 hours for resolution; nothing happened; and we were still charged the full amount for our stay. I will be glad to post this on all the travel sites and blogs to make people aware of this travesty. confirmation number46560709

The general manager of the Hopkinsville, KY Holiday Inn falsely accused me of threatening an employee in the parking lot. I didn't do it. She embarassed, humiliated, and bullied me off the property! This woman threatened me with trespassing charges and told me she would call the police on me. There were witnesses onlooking this. A civil suit is what's going to happen.

My Complaint is that while I'm a regular customer each week of a two night stay. I find it very dishearten that the kitchen staff on the weekend are very rude and very uneducated about personal hygiene and customer service when helping the customers. The staff wants to serve warm milk as the fridge is broken and food is prepared with no gloves or hairnets. The kitchen weekend staff are rude and customer service training is needed. A staff member has asked me to not enter the kitchen as I stood in the door way of the kitchen to ask for a tray. The staff member went on to make negative comments about me as the customer to another employee. Not sure if the facility has ever had Customer Service training 101 or not? My suggestion is that someone hire up check on what the issue maybe with the following Holiday Inn Express Salisbury, NC location.

Stayed at this hotel in August. Was overcharged for an additional 3 days after we checked out and left the area. Tried to contact the management to settle the dispute. Management never returned my phone calls. Amount in question is $503.00. This is not insignificant. This hotel is running some sort of scam, double charging for their rooms. They charged us for a room that we did not use for three days. Room must have been given to another consumer who also was charged. Will NEVER stay at another Holiday Inn anywhere. Fraudulent practices.

I am filing this complaint as a rewards member # 165459801, who is a frequent business traveler and stays at many hotels. Upon attempt to check-in, the front desk staff completed paperwork and stated he would call my cell when room was ready. Please note, he did not call, I had to call the holiday in staff member. When I checked into the room, I was shocked at the condition. The pillows were flat and you could tell were old and worn as well as the sheets, towels and duvet. Please see attached vent from the bath room that was filthy as well an unhealthy. Although there was a vent in the bathroom, it was nonoperational. I asked for additional coffee and was told no as the limit is two Kuerigs' per room. This is sad response for a hotel staff member to tell a guest. The hotel is providing a service and being paid.

I am one not to complain however the quality of this hotel is unsatisfactory. I am requesting rewards points for one night in this category hotel due to the inconvenience. Please respond to my cell: 727-249-4698.or email.

reservation # 45543802 Stayed at Holiday inn express October 18 and 19 2018
Reserved a handicap room with walk in shower.

Checked in late on Oct.18 and had to ask for senior discount,which was given.
Room given was # 402 with a tub and a bench under the sink.
Wife is disabled and cant do tubs. Wheelchair bound.
Nothing was available that night.

Took a shower. No HOT WATER. Desk informed me: HIGH USAGE
.Tried at 3 a.m NO HOT WATER.

Oct. 19 went to the desk and complaint. Promise by the clerck taht it would be taken care off.

Came back that night. SAME ISSUE. Other area hotels did not have rooms available.( St. Marys county fair)

Due to late hour, nothing could be done. Wife could not shower now for 2 days.

I PAID 282.61 IN GOOD FAITH.

Came back in Florida and tried to speak to the manager ( she was off during my stay)

I called 4 times and was put on hold and even disconnected. Promised return phone call. NEVER happened.

Since she does not want to return my phone calls I contacted the St. Mays county health department.

I am sure she will talk to them regarding the hot water issue.
I am awaing a phone call from the health department which they promised to report their findings

John Traas 491 Lindsey drive Lakeland Fl. 33809 863 859 1307

I reserved 2 rms for my HC like I do every yr for the past 15 yrs. When I arrived on 10/18/18, I was told their was only 1 rm reserved. I awoke to hotel staff walking in, so, I approach the front seat to fund out that I was charge a no show fee on the rm the rep couldn't find the day before when I chk in. When I attempted to shop, I was inform that the $1900 I had to spend for the HC weekend were exhausted by the Holiday Inn I was staying in. I arrived back at the hotel and demanded a refund as my account had been charge 5 or 6 times totaling $1900+ for 2 rms for 24 hr period. I was promised by David Cochran & David Littlefield at the 6200 N. Robison Ave in OKC 73118 that I would be charged for 2 nights instead of 3 and my funds would be returned to my account by Saturday at the latest Monday 10/22/18. In speaking with my bank, it was recommended that I file a complaint as Holiday Inn should have returned my funds to my account when the mistakes were made and I should file a fraudulent form for the egregious conduct displayed towards me, a loyal consumer. So I am trying to find out what I need to do at this point to get my money returned to my account. Please call me at 918-219-6424 or email me at gvswilson@hotmail.com please. So very disappointed and angry about the way this was handled.
Gwynette Chaney Olden

We arrived at 930 pm in Richwood, KY. Had booked the only room avail. When we entered the room it smelled like a mixture of filthy carpet, mold and cat urine. I immediately went to the desk to complain. Clerk said there was no other rooms and she couldn't do anything for us, except take 20 off and switch our room for the next night. When I went back to the room my husband Stepped by the bed and his sock was SATURATED with something wet. We put towels on the floor and by morning they were soaked. We then Looked around and checked the bed on the other side and the whole floor was soaked under the whole bed. I'm sure the air conditioner was leaking for who knows how long. In the mean time, the smell kept me up all night, I was all stuffed up, had a headache and had to take my inhaler. I was furious and went to the desk to tell the girl. I asked for the manager and she told me there was no manager there and she took my phone number to give to the manager. I told her I could not believe they rented a room out in this condition and the whole night should be complimented for our misery. She said she couldn't do anything about it and would have the manager call. The manager never called us to rectify anything. I feel we deserve a full refund for that night. Any decent business would make this right with their customer. I feel like we were just ignored with this complaint.

We were solicited to participate in a 2 hour presentation for the holiday inn club vacations. To start, making the reservation was quite a time consuming and frustrating endeavor that I won't even get into. My issue is with the promised $100 voucher at the end of the presentation. We did eventually get it in the mail, and filed it for future use.
About 6 months after our stay when we wanted to use it, we were informed that it had expired. No one told us it had an expiration date during the presentation. I don't understand the rationale for an expiration date on something like this. It was a surprise to us.
When I called them they said sorry, too bad (my words), but I could tell they had no sympathy at all.
You have one unhappy/disappointed customer.
Steve Broadwell

I am currently staying at your hotel. I came out to celebrate my granddaughter birthday I have two adjoining rooms. There are know complimentary gifts for your guest.unless you are a spire,platinum, or gold member. I wish water could be offered to all guest. They use to offer a complimentary drink.

Found a cockroach and room smelled moldy

Have feedback for Holiday Inn?