Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

976+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

STAYED AT SUPER 8 BY WYndham in Mansfield Ohio on 16 August. Not typically a Super 8 guest but all that was available, saw that it had Wyndham name so booked. Forced to have smoking room, understand. Two cords to BOTH bed lights cut. Called desk, nothing. At 9pm the last light went out. Only bathroom light now working. Side door leading to outside was unlocked all night no operating card key scanner for this door...just open. Bedding looked very very worn and dirty.Would like a voucher for future use, and I will not ever stay at a Super 8 again. Thank you Amy Vaughn

I am stunned by the poor customer service that I have received from this group. I was finally successful in setting up my account after being a La Quinta rewards member. The experience was ridiculous as I was transferred and hung up on numerous times. Additionally, the obvious aloofness of the call center operators is equally concerning as it was apparent that they could care less about my issues. To top everything off, I have now come to find out that none of my points from La Quinta have transferred to this new account. Is this correct? Am I really going to be punished because you absorbed a brand that I had been loyal too? Please help me understand the rationale of this. It took considerable time to finally activate this account to finally do so and see that I am starting from zero. There are too many customer service focused brands out there for me to bang my head against the wall and tolerate this kind of treatment. Let me know so that if I need to I can deactivate my account and abandon your brands. I will also be reporting this treatment to our corporate travel department so that they may make a determination on if they want to continue to utilize your brands. I am at a complete loss from this experience.
(Continued)
Had to jump through several hoops as one department could not help another. Asked for a managers contact information and received this response
"I do apologize, I do not have the email that you are asking for. " How is that even possible? This is perhaps the worst example of customer service that I have received in awhile.

We stayed at your hotel in Vorhees N.J. 2 weekends in a row while traveling to Virginia. We had 2 connecting rooms. There were 7 of us in our family traveling. The first weekend everything was ok except for the bites. We think they were fleas.
The second weekend we had a DIRTY ROOM. There were pumpkin seeds and other stuff in the bed when we pulled down the sheets. The floor was dirty and there was food in the chair! GROSS! The other bed had some red stuff on the sheets.
When I called the desk, he said there were no other rooms and no one else was working. If we wanted new sheets, we had to come down and get them ourselves and change our own beds. This took 3 trips because he didn’t give us everything we needed. This is unacceptable....
I then went to the laundry to wash our beach clothes and that room smelled like VOMIT! The soap thing didn’t work either, it was empty.
As if that all wasn’t bad enough, breakfast the next day was egg white rounds, soggy tater tots and ham. Not a breakfast most people would like....
I am expecting a full refund on my stay. This is by far the worst experience I’ve ever had at a hotel and I travel a LOT!
This is my second letter, I’ve called Lena Rivera twice and left messages as well as left a message at front desk before we checked out.
Teri-Lynn Glynn

We rented from the Carolinian Beach Resort in Myrtle Beach SC from 8/1-8/9/2/19. The place was loaded with cockroaches and filthy. I contacted the front desk. They came up and put some spray around the place. I called a couple times because the cockroaches were getting more and more each day. They were climbing up the walls etc. The manager told me that SC is a humid area and cockroaches are attracted to humidity and therefore they have a hard time controlling them. well that maybe true, but i travel to alot of humid places and i have NEVER HAD TO STAY WITH COCKROACHES!! the manager said they would follow up with a vacuuming after they sprayed. Well I had to call two days before they did the vacuuming. The garbage was not emptied each day like it was suppose to which of course would attract bugs. I had to call several times to get new towels. When they did come they would take the garbage and old towels and leave them in the hallway for several days. The bathroom sink water would not go down, the door to the balcony would not open and housekeeping when they did come - i believe 2ce for those 9 days - made the beds with the sandy sheet. We paid $2655 for this so called "suite". The cockroaches are what put us over the edge! the manager said maybe they would have a room to move us to the next day but never called and said they had one. We couldn't afford at that point after paying $2655 to move to another place and we were with the Youth Baseball National and this is the hotel we had to stay at. If we didnt stay at their recommended hotels, we would get a large fine. Wyndham Resorts are suppose to be a good chain and these conditions should not have been. We are trying to get half our rent refunded. They allowed $500 but that is no where enough for the conditions and what we went through living with cockroaches. I do have pictures of these cockroaches if needed.

booked alakai wyndham hotel in wisc. dells for 8/18/2019 thru 8/20/2019 through the wyndham rewards website to accumulate points. recieved confirmation email stating check in time at 3pm...arrived 20 min early...was rudely told i am too early, I showed email printed confirmation and was again rudely told " this is a lie"...."you may use the pool and we will call you when room is ready" ( this is from front staff employee named Juan).......vacationing with 4 young grandchildren...used pool, was NEVER called for room....at 4pm went to desk to be told :"now you can check in".......such disrespect and NO hospitality toward customer! I would have walked out if it wasnt for the fact that i take my grandkids to dells only once per year and they were looking forward to the stay! The suite was nice: clean and great cleaning staff and breakfast staff!!. The outdoor pool was icy cold and the indoor slide pool was temp. shut down to a malfunction however was fixed in a timely manner...the wifi is almost non existent which is almost unexcusable in this day and age...and although the pool was open on time, the kiddie slide area was not....i spoke with front desk...Juan was suppose to turn slides on but didnt for whatever reason and another employee came in and did it......didnt quite understand that action!!? Upon departure, I brought my complaints to the front desk but to different staff and was taken to the "owner" ( Tom? ). He apologized and offered one more night stay for free..this was not doable due to childrens school registration, etc. He then offered 25$ off my bill which is a generous thing to do, however if i was offered a free night, I think the "right" thing to do is take off one of my night stays fee! The kids loved the place and pool and would love to come again but I am reserved. I will be waiting for a response from corporate before I leave my review on alakai website and trip advisor. Im hoping things are made right so I can bring my grandkids back without having to deal with such a disgruntled employee!

THIS HOTEL IS DEPLORABLE AND BELOW LA QUINTA IN STANDARDS...DIRTY CARPET, DIRTY CHAIR/COUCH, DIRTY WINDOW (HORRIBLE VIEW), AIR CONDITIONER BANGED ALL NIGHT, DOG POOP SMELL IN HALLWAY AND DIRTY CARPET, MELDEW/MOLD ON HALLWAY WALLS AND ROOM OLD FURNITURE!!! UPGRADES REQUIRED ASAP AT THIS HOTEL!!! ADDITIONALLY, DESK CLERK DIDN'T INQUIRE ON HOW WAS MY STAY UPON ME CHECKING OUT. I'LL NEVER STAY AT THIS PARTICULAR HOTEL AGAIN!!! I WISHED I WOULD'VE TAKEN PICTURES OR DID A VIDEO!!!

We make the best of everything, it was our anniversary so we had to laugh things off.
Disappointed at check-in. It was last minute, she was very busy but confused. There was a suite available, wanted to impress my lady so really didn't care how much. But, she said she wasn't authorized to give a discount. Specifically a military veteran discount. I stay in hotels very frequently and this is my first time being denied. I have to say I will go out of my way to avoid your hotels in the future.
Next and probably the most laughable, at some wee hours in the morning, the fire alarm starts going off. Of course I ran out and check our status. We were the only room. It went off, we went back to sleep and BAM! Went off again. Continued to go off more frequently so I went down to the front desk. She blamed it on the bathtub that we hadn't used. Then she asked if I had checked the batteries! She stated the service guy was coming in soon and she would send him up. He got there after 0800, took a while trying to get the unit open (he also stated he had just started so wasn't familiar) then he finally fixed it. I am attaching a pic of the fix. (He removed the unit and didn't return!!)
Again, I really liked the hotel. Felt sorry for the elderly women I interacted with behind the desk. Not too knowledgeable. Disappointed in the fact that the check-in couldn't allow even a 10% discount. Come on...10% of $160 is $16!!! It may have brought me back!

Bradley Barrington
1SG, US Army
Retired

I have already replied to the La Quinta Inn and Suites by Wyndham in Pawcatuck, CT., but I am not satisfied with the results. The woman to whom I responded is Dana. She replied to my initial email apologizing for any inconvenience, but, when I replied back to her requesting that I receive some compensation or voucher due to several interruptions in our night's sleep as we was awakened twice in the middle of the night by a barking dog, I did not receive a reply. I am hoping that you will honor my request; we spent $170 for the night and did not get to sleep half the night. I am disappointed that my initial request was not honored and that my second email was ignored. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks you for your consideration.
Josh

My complain is every time I call Wyndham support for my rewards they hang up on me today for an example I was hung up on four different occasions all because I want to know why my points ain't being calculated and every time I give my Rewards membership to one of your hotels they say that my name is doesn't correspond with any rewards and I want to know why and if this is the case then maybe I need to stay at different hotels and tell her all my friends and everyone I know to stay away from wyndhams

I left my room this morning at 6:00 am to go move my things from my home I was moving out of. My 19 year old son was here. I made sure to take the do not disturb sign off the door. My son said the maid came and he asked her to come back in 20 minutes so he could get dressed.When I got back around 2:30 there was a note that said the maid could not clean because The do not disturb sign was on the door. Obviously a lie. I called the front desk and was told they would send a maid. After 45 minutes I called again and the guy at the front desk was rude and almost hung up on me. He just said I’ll send someone. Well here it is 4:17 and We still have no clean towels or cups or coffee. I would like a credit on my bill for this. I have a lot of choices for Hotels and there are many that have maid service. I am so Disappointed in this Hotel. I’m tired from moving and I don’t feel like dealing with this. I thought being gone most of the day, the room would be cleaned by the time I got back. You need to hire better people. Rude people do nothing for your business but ruin it.

Toledo itself is a nice city. They have many nice attractions, good people, and many opportunities. But this hotel is an absolute disgrace to our city's motto of "You will do better in Toledo". This Days Inn on Miami street in Toledo should be shut down, torn down, and or rebuilt. The website definitely gives this hotel a good look. As a consumer, you could be easily fooled. Upon check in things seemed as normal as they could be for a $51 room in this area. We did not expect a 4 star hotel. But what we got was hotel infested with bugs. When opening the drawer to the desk, we saw three live bugs, (which later turned out to be roaches) scrambling to get away. The front desk was called, they came to the room and sprayed it with roach spray and sprinkled a white powder around the base of the room. They stated, the problem should be fixed and we should no longer have any problems. So in the morning as we opened the refrigerator to get our food we noticed roaches crawling all over the refrigerator, on our items, falling from the top of the refrigerator. It was horrible, We noticed at least one baby roach on the clean bed linen. We booked for three days, and was refunded two. They would not refund the first night although the horrific experience was shared with them. You need to send a rep to check it out. They have different rooms on different floors. Some are renovated, some are not. Don't let them fool you.

08/16/19 – 08/19/19 Russ / Kowalewski Party
My son and his friends rented two rooms (222 & 224) at the Days Inn Hershey PA for 3 nights @ over $200 a night, spending over $1,200 dollars to enjoy a long weekend at Hershey Park. After they checked-out and were several hours away from the hotel he realized that he accidentally forgot his pillow in the room. When he got home he called the hotel and spoke with "EMI" who asked him what color it was. He identified it as being in a blue pillow case, she acknowledged that they had the pillow and wanted a credit card to charge him to ship it back to him. At that point I got on the phone with her and explained how much they had just spent at the hotel and asked her to please make a customer accommodation. She said "NO" we don't do that, again I reiterated how much they had just spent there. She still refused. I asked to speak with a manager and she told me no one was on site, finally she said the assistant manager was on the phone. and I could hold for her, I said I would hold. After 15 minutes she came back on and asked if I still wanted to hold, I said yes, and then said you know it isn't going to make a difference the rules are the rules and then we were disconnected. I called back and again "EMI" refused to give me the name of the manager and was unable to make a decision to send me back the pillow free of charge. Then she kept claiming the phone was breaking up (same phone I was using before and did not have an issue with) she was very unhelpful and would not provide any contact info so I could get in touch with someone who could help. Then she told me she was the only one I could speak with and starting going on and on about how other customer have left items etc and I am not the only one so basically "Too Bad on me"...... I then asked for the corporate office and she again refused to provide any info. I told her to hold on to the pillow as I would find the number myself and get in touch with corporate to have the pillow sent back. I then went on line looked up the Corporate office for the Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey PA, 350 West Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033350. I called the Guest support # 1-800-466-1589 the call was answered by an Automated system which kept telling me someone would be with me shortly and then after being on hold for about 10 minutes the phone finally seemed to transfer over and ring, however it kept ringing and ringing over 20 times and no one picked up. I hung up and tried again, this time I let it ring over 50 times at which point it cut off and hung up on me. I then tried the number for the corporate office # 973-753-6000. Unless you know the person's extension all you can do here is go back to the Guest support which offers the option to have a call back but that doesn't work it it cuts you off so then you have to call back and stay on the line which now tells you the mail box is full and no one can help you at this time. This is completely ridiculous. My only option is to file this compliant on line and hope and pray for a reply. Sounds to me like no one wants to take care of the customer.... Again over $1,200 spent in the hotel and I can't get anyone to provide basic customer service. Meanwhile there were some minor issues with the rooms which they choose to overlook understanding that occasionally things go wrong. The refrigerator was not plugged in and they had brought food for the evening knowing they would be getting back late from the park. Unfortunately all their food and drinks were warm because of this. The shower drained very slow so they needed to clean out the tub between people and for some reason on the last night the WiFi wasn't working. I myself have stayed at Wyndham many times and usually have had a good experience. However, I am very disappointed with the customer service level being provided here. Wyndham a huge corporation that relies on accommodating customers to build their brand and there is no access to a live person who has the authority to rectify a problem... Please, please have someone get back to me or better yet call the hotel and have then send me back my son's pillow. 89 Haven Avenue Ronkonkoma NY 11779. Please Help !!!!

2nd writing today...no response from this venue and 3 calls to the manager of the Wyndham Miami - Karla Bello, airport hotel, also no response. I am so upset that a hotel would lock you out of your room....twice! This was implemented by front desk person Miguel Ruiz. I will not write another book, so I suggest you have someone call us, as this should not happen to frequent guests of the Wyndham family or any guest for that matter.

This is the review I posted on Trip Advisor for Wyndham La Cantera in San Antonio.

"I had two nights booked here a few weeks back. One night was booked by UTSA (the nearby university). The second night I paid for. Upon check-in, I was told that there were some renovations underway, so the restaurant and pool were closed, but breakfast would be in the lobby the next day. (The website said nothing about the restaurant being closed--and I was without a car.) Well, OK. At 7:30 AM the next morning I awoke to sounds of drilling on the floor and room above mine. My interview at UTSA started at 1 PM, but so much for resting that morning in my room. Breakfast was cellphone wrapped muffins and burned coffee. When I returned at 5 pm, I could not gain access to my room. Even though my card had been swiped and I had paid, the key had only been coded for one night. I had to go back to the desk and wait in line for a replacement. The replacement did not work either. Finally, the desk manager had to bring multiple keys upstairs to the room with me in tow to open the door. The whole process took about 45 minute, and the result--I was late for another standing appointment. Other than this, the bed was comfy and the bathroom roomy. But really, this is unacceptable.

Looking at the hotel website, the only indication of any disruption was the notice that "due to renovations, the pool will be closed." That was it. No other advisories. The photos on the website--of a pleasant lobby and restaurant, etc.-- well none of those were available. Deceptive advertising and poor customer service.

I reserved 3 rooms in your hotel in bath NY.On Aug. 10th 2019. This is the review I left on your website but I want to make sure your corporate office seen it.

Your website said you had a pool . You do not, And it's obvious by the condition of this hotel you have no intention of repairing it.(false advertising) The parking lot is full of pot holes with bums sitting outside all day! Highly understaffed! ONE person working trying hard to take care of this dirty, run down hotel by themselves on a busy sat. night! The carpets are stained and ripped up. The room's are filthy! We had 3 rooms. 1 room you couldn't even get in with key card. The reception told us we would have to come get him every time we wanted to get into the room so he could use his key! The second room had no comforters on the beds! The bathrooms were so dirty and gross we couldn't even shower! Only 1 ice machine working and it was located on the 5th floor. The 5th floor was hot and smelly with parts of the ceiling falling from a leaky roof. The only positive thing I could say is the breakfast was ok. I know it's a cheaper hotel and I am not expecting a 5 star experience but I do expect an older hotel that is cleaned and maintained. I have stayed in Day's inn hotels many times but I will never again if this hotel meets Day's Inn by Wyndham standards.

I suggest you do an inspection on this hotel. Please let me know if you find this hotel up to Day's Inn Standards.

Had reservations at Super 8 by Wyndham Westlake/Cleveland for Saturday August 17 to the 18. My wife has had back surgery so we requested handicapped with roll in shower. Initially we were given room 221 to which I questioned that I needed on ground level and was assured by the clerk that it was. It was NOT. Went back to the office and now I’m told they can’t find my reservation ( I was just there 5 minutes ago). Now I’m given room 107. First of all the doors to the room look like they’ve been beaten in, secondly the door was open. We went into the bathroom to find that the shower was very small, probably 4 feet by 4 feet. There was a shower chair which would not fit into the shower. There were two “small” towels, no hand towels and no face clothes. The toilet moved when you sat on it, the roll of toilet paper was on the floor. No toilet paper holder. We left. Upon returning to the office, there were people everywhere. Couldn’t get in the door. It was11:00 at night.. by this time my wife is in pain so we found another hotel. Clearly this place needs work. I would like my money refunded to my credit card. Also I am a retired firefighter and I noticed that the fire alarm panel in the office was in “trouble mode”. That is unacceptable.
Charles C Coldren
45 Princeton Avenue
Uniontown, PA 15401

We stayed at the Wyndam in Marshfield, Wi on Aug. 2nd and 3rd.....it was the worst hotel we had stayed in....the air conditioner and the air/heat vents were full of nasty greasy debris, no one has cleaned them off in years, you could see all the build up. The bedding was clean but had all kinds of stains on them and the coverlets were disgusting with all kinds of stains. The carpet needs to be replaced full of stains and worn out. No one seem to clean up in the entry way for the day, there was food droppings everywhere....
Some one seriously needs to restructure that whole facility as the workers there don't seem to have the will to keep this environment clean and taken care of. There seems to be lack of management, otherwise the hotel would be in better shape then it is. Please have an inspector check this facility out ASAP...

Bonnie Bauer

I stayed at The Travelodge by Wyndham in Virginia Beach VA and it was the worst place I have EVER stayed in. I will never stay at Wyndham again. The employees were extremely rude, the only room cleaning service we received was towels each morning, the kitchenette did not have any kitchen utensils at all, parking was atrocious, we had to ask for a broom, the bathroom was so small it was almost impossible to bath the toddler with us & you had to go through the bedroom to get to the only bathroom, the exit stairs were crumbling, when we asked about these issues we were told we could go someplace else to stay. I have never been treated so horribly by any motel. We asked others staying there had the same complaints, but afraid to say anything due to watching the police escort a family off the premises after they complained about being checked into a dirty room. I saw the employees sitting outside smoking during the day instead of cleaning the rooms. Your company should be ashamed to even call this place a Wyndham motel.

7/10/19 - 7/13/19
Days Inn by Wyndham in Statesboro, Georgia. Mildew and smoke smell in non smoking room including the furniture. Stain in sheets, mold/mildew in bathroom shower....terrible experience but I had to stay for daughter's orientation at Georgia Southern University. I showed the desk the pictures and no offer for refund. I would like to have my money back for such a horrible experience!

I am extremely disappointed with Wyndham for not notifying guests in advance that the Lancaster location is undergoing a major renovation. I had no idea that was the case when I made my reservation. My wife and I arrived to find a building that looked like a war zone on the outside. Our room had no ventilation in the bathroom, the room thermostat didn't work properly, we couldn't black out the windows completely from the morning light, the walls were paper-thin, there were no ice machines, and the worst of all: blocked fire exits. How did you obtain an occupancy permit for this hotel? Shame on you, Wyndham. I should be entitled to a refund for this disaster.

Stayed in Liberty, Missouri Days Inn, 200 N. State Rte 291. Terrible. Dirty, not cleaned well. Coffee pot gross, couldn't use it. Shower head broke, shower faucet loose. Trash left in coffee/condiment basket. Tried to get coffee from lobby, out of coffee. Broken window laying under stairwell. Was very disappointed as we always stay at Days Inn. Paid 90 dollars and hope to get some sort of credit towards another stay. I won't book Days Inn again if not. This motel should have your attention as the outside looks should have clued us in on the inside upkeep. (People in next room had no hot water)

I had great experience at laquinta Baltimore/white marsh
Date 8/17- 8/18/2029

No complaints great experience
Outstanding service , I’m rating the the front desk clerk Monique at 10 plus
Went above and beyond to make myself and my sister comfortable.

This is reference to Super 8 301 N. Comrie Ave , Johnstown , NY. We booked 3 rooms on July 20,2019. We checked in about 10:00 pm on Aug. 8th. As the clerk check us in, he put us on the third floor and the second floor. I asked if they had an elevator , he said no. I asked if he had any first floor room, no. I said my wife had recent knee surgery, no response. They do have an access ramp, but it puts you on the landing between 1st & 2nd floor, with 12 steps to climb. We managed that. Upon open the room door ,the order took your breath away, very musty smell (all three room). We checked for bed bugs and found recent signs. The mattress ,box springs and on the floor behind the bed. We found this in all three room (211-217-317). There were also numerous lights out , in all three rooms. We gather our stuff up ,the clerk did not hesitate to refund our money. If you have ever experienced bed bug you don't want anything to do with them. As a corporation such as Wyndham , I find it hard to believe there is not some type of over sight to monitor your property's, if there is it's not working.
I hope this is heard .

The Howard Johnson in Springfield Il is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was dirty, rugs not vacuumed, fan vents filthy, splatters on the walls, dead and alive bugs, breakfast was horrible not even a decent cup of coffee! We heard from other customers talking how bad their stay was also. So not just us.

I guess the Wyndham name means nothing when looking for a hotel on line. I am trapped into staying another night there. Very unsatisfied customer. This is the first time I have ever put a complaint in for anything but that was absolutely ridiculous how unclean the whole place was not just the room.

I have been staying at the Baymont Wyndham hotel by the Florida Mall in Orlando Florida for two weeks. The room is terrible. The sink leaks and the tub clogs and there’s constantly water everywhere. I have asked to be moved and been denied. The AC is leaking all over the floor. Room service or housekeeping continuously tries to barge into my room every single morning without my permission. I am basically paying $70 a night for a hotel that should be negative stars.

We lost power to the hotel and our hallway to our Room was pitch black. The emergency lighting does not function as it should. If you go down to the emergency light and push the button it comes on. That is a life safety issue. I have video of this if you would like to see it. I am staying at the Bay montt and Perrysburg Ohio

Not receiveing all my points by the hotel.

My family checked into the Ramada by Wyndham in Indiana, PA resort on August 3, 2019 and departed August 4, 2019. Staff had difficulty with credit card machine but all went through at the time of check in. Upon return home my credit card has been charged twice for the one night. one charge is on 3/3 and the other is 3/4. Each charge was 120.99. We have called multiple times to receive credit for 120.99 but no one will assist us or return our calls. I do not wish to take this to a higher level and am hoping you can assist with crediting my account for the incorrect double charge for our one night stay. thank you for your assistance in this matter. Susan Zynn

For years the Texas Association of Single Squase Dancers have spent the second full week end of March in your property .to start with that was a Thursday ,Friday,and Saturday. We had a 35 room block of witch 2 of the rooms were comps. But there was a GM change and our standing
reservation was wiped out by the new GM no notice was given to us .on Sat when we were paying we found out we had no comp rooms. Finally
I found out about the leadership change and started trying to contact Hieu Tran in June.I have sent many emails requesting contact to resolve problems.Our Association has to work two years in advance ,hiring people who work for us and advertising all over the state also several other states. We want what we had .We are a non profit and we support the Texas Federation and all the different districts in helping deserving
students who word hard in school to receive one of our scholarships.There is much more to say BUT i don't type and this is very hard for me.
Please Call me @ 903-315-9112 I am a Wyndham member And President of the Texas Association Of single Square Dancers
Jackie Duraso Wyndham #143390604H

Mold throughout our room.
Balls of pet hair behind the furniture
Ponding court yard is full of garbage and mosquitoes
Washing machine doesn't work
My daughter has become very ill and we need to get another hotel too much black mold in the room

I recently booked and stayed at MicroTel in Chattanooga, TN for two overnights. I had also redeemed some reward points to defray the cost of my stay (GoFast rewards).

The front desk staff was just "OK" in checking me in, but were too intrusive (unneccesarily so) regarding the documentation of my ADA-certified "Seizure Alert" dog- who was fully identifable at check in- and after placing information about the animal in my profile.

At the side of Front Desk clerk "Jennifer" was standing an unidentifiable man in casual attire who seemed to be "fawning" over Jennifer. While checking in with "Jennifer" I was asked to provide personal and private financial information for check in...within easy earshot of the male stranger.

I felt rather uneasy about his as I had to submit personal and financial information about myself. After bout an hour or so, I went back to check in with a key issue and noticed the unidentifiable male was still standing there at the counter speaking with "Jennifer".

Perhaps the most unfortuante and avoidable "occurrence" was the very next morning...at about 9AM a large African-American woman appeared at my door with her large housecleaning cart. Since I could not locate a "Do Not Disturb" placard to place on the outside of my doorknob, it was apparent the cleaning lady was there to tend to my room. I opened the door slightly and told her, "I am still sleeping and I really don't need the room cleaned at the moment....I'll be here overnight tonight as well." The cleaning lady prompty and LOUDLY shouted at me, "Well, DID you PAY?"

I was not at all happy over this. I later approached the front desk manager with my complaint....I said to her, "I don't appreciate your cleaning staff
embarrassing me at my room door by shouting "if I had PAID!?"....citing it is NOT the responsibility of the cleaning staff to handle the financial matters of the guests.

The front desk manager was indifferent to me...meanwhile, during my complaints, several additional members of staff were behind the front desk office overhearing my grievance....and they were tittering...."Oh, he be MAD!"

The staff did nothing.... I stayed the night and checked out the following morning. I will say, my room was very comfortable and quiet...and that was important to me since a few days before, I had undergone cancer surgery and needed the rest.

Thank you for listening to my compliant.

David Vanderbilt
449 Wyoming Avenue
Paw Paw, IL 61353

575-654-7167

Amanda the front desk keeper on night shift is a ride and nasty individual. I was locked out of my room after walking my dog and then ten minutes later and she cursed me and started throwing a tantrum

Super 8 hotel in Pulaski N Y. Did not stay on Aug. 14 th because it was dingy and stunk moldy. I gave them a $50.00 deposit over the phone and when I got there the place was not up to your standards for your hotel name, I was charged me 162.56. I would like to get my money back on my Visa card. Hopefully we can resolve this problem. Thankyou for your attention for this problem. My e-mail is jdelapo41@comcast.net and phone number is 6093867607. Thankyou again Joseph DeLapo. Luckily we found another hotel for our salmon fishing trip

We spent three nights at your Days Inn Motel located in Port Angels, WA from Tuesday, August 6, 2019 through Thursday, August 8, 2019 (checkout on Friday, August 9, 2019). On Wednesday, August 7 we left our room at 10:30 a.m. and returned just before 6:00 p.m. that evening. When we entered our room we found our wet towels still in the bathtub, no clean towels, unemptied trash containers, and a haphazardly made bed.

I called your Wyndham Rewards phone number to complain and was transferred to your Customer Service Department (reference #4287237). We chose the Days Inn because we thought as a Wyndham property, it would be a good choice. We were wrong! The motel is not worthy of your name, which now makes us wary of ever again staying at another Wyndham property.

Gary Kennedy
18016 East Utah Place
Aurora, CO 80017
303-752-1305

On July 18th 2019 my girlfriend an i checked in to Marty’s super 8 by Wyndham checked out on July 19th was as supposed to stay until the 20th of July was told i couldn’t leave my service dog in the hotel alone or the police would be called. So checked out there was mold/black mold in the hotel room as well I’ve contacted the hotel they have yet to contact me back i would like to get there General insurance liability information i have pictures from the hotel it was room 132 next step i will have my lawyer contact the hotel this hotel was in Oceanside California

after prepaying for a one nite stay, when I went to check in I was told that I had to pay a $50.00 deposit, My wife & I are in our mid 70s don't think we are going to do damage to the room, or run up a bill for extras, we asked for a wake up call for breakfast it never happen, when I asked the front desk he said oops I forgot, we missed breakfast and had to go out and pay in a restaurant, needless to say we will never stay at a super 8 ever again, our stay was on 8/6/2019, res.# 87263ECO14071

I expected atleast minimum English communication with Wyndham hotel in Turkey. communication can be left out. But Wyndham hotel that too star suit hotel (Hawthorn suits by Wyndham in Kapakali, turkey) gives back laundry after 4 days that too after requesting and pleading??? is this Wyndham standard? Whenever requesting some service i have to make minimum 10 calls and has to wait for 1 hr. I am fed up. No one to take care of guests issues.
I am expecting a response from one of the largest hotel group of world.
Medhul- 0905333819201

Stayed at Ramada in Bangor Maine. The room was the dirtiest I have ever seen . Opened a drawer on the dresser and it was filled with someones personal papers! Court papers police documents! I am sure we were in another persons room. The tub was so dirty The bed linens were awful, We complained to front desk and the girl said .....no more rooms. Complained again after 11:00 pm shift change and the man at desk put us in a much better room. So that was our first day and night ruined of our 3 day stay!.... We cancelled the next 2 nights because we would have to go back to the dirty room! Our 3 day vacation was ruined......

I had notified front desk @ Wyndham La Quinta hotels of kids screaming and jumping in the pool at night, I had notified them of barking dogs in the room left unattended@ 4-5am, waking me up. When they offered me another room, I found the remote didn't work for TV. No other resolution was given no maintenance was ordered to fix tv. Hotel claims I refused to change rooms, due to TV not working. They lied to Wyndham customer care to avoid refunding my 2nd night stay. I did not stay a 3rd night due to poor customer service. Also dog feces all over the grounds. Really disgusting and is unhygenic. I am a business traveler. Hotel said this is not a good fit for me? What..very poor client skill sehi to blame me when I didn't cause the problem!

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 19:08:47 CEST, <waltlea@windstream.net> wrote:

I booked a reservation with you on July 24, 2019 for the Super 8 Motel in Murdo SD. I had been driving for hours and arrived at hotel room to find 2 flat sheets on the bed that looked like rags and smelled of body odor. I went to the front desk and told the desk clerk that I wasn't happy and that I wanted clean sheets. As I was coming in with my luggage he handed me the sheets to make my own bed. I told him I was not going to make my own bed. The desk clerk went to my room and was remaking the bed as he was putting the blanket that is under the comforter he noticed something gross speard on that blanket and jerked it off the bed and balled it up and went and got a clean one the proceeded to put the comforter that was on top of the dirty blanket he had just taken off back on the clean blanket he just put on the bed. This was such a disgusting smelly blanket my niece could not even sleep on it .When I turned the lights out and sit down on the bed turned on my laptop Some kind of bugs came from somewhere in the room hit me in the face and lit on the screen of my laptop. I did kill one of them. We at that point attempted to call customer service, which was closed. My niece and I slept on the top covers of the other bed. In the morning we got a good look at room it was filthy the curtains even had holes in them. I took pictures of everything mentioned above including dead bugs. I am so disgusted that Windham would even have their name connected with this hotel, before my husband passed him we used their hotels. I have contacted findhotel.com that book the room for me I have contacted Wyndham Corporation no one is willing to take care of this problem I spent $92 charge on this filthy disgusting room. I will never do it again and hope others will bypass this hotel it is not decent any longer. I will keep posting this review on every website I can find until this matter is taken care of appropriately by someone.

Leola Ide

Dont understand how my points from Wyndham cannot be transferred after a month being in the system. I am at the point of not recommending anymore timeshares to any of my friends, colleagues and family. Now, I have missed out on a sell vacation because Wyndham dropped the ball in transferring my point to RCI that I have already paid for. But yet, nobody can help me I. This matter. All I keep hearing is, nothing we can do.

We stayed at Super 8 in Shakopee, MN
The place is a dive. My only word is GROSS. The toilet moves when you sit down and a/c unit doesn’t kick out much cool air. Overall bad experience.for all the Wyndham stops we have done.

The property was rundown and filthy. The first room we were given was a previously used with beds that had been slept in. We return to lobby to get another room which was filthy and stained rugs. The chairs had stains which I didn’t want to sit on because I was afraid it had bodily fluids on it . I decide to relax by pool area because we just drove 14 hours from NJ But that was worse. Pool was dirty and surrounded area was abandoned and neglected. I tried to overlook the potato chip like crumbs on the side of my bed. I checked out at 5 am because I just couldn’t stay any longer. I was afraid to be there because the area and lobby looked like it had drug deals and addicts hanging around. I called your main office to issue complaints but I was told to take up my issues with the manager at front desk. I had stayed in Wyndham resorts at the El San Juan and the El conquistador in Puerto Rico and never experienced what I just experienced in my life. It was horrible and my stay in Atlanta was completely ruined and dissatisfied. U need to see for yourself. I took many pictures and would love to share. I am looking for a response from this ordeal

The hotel was dirty and they didn’t want to accommodate us with a different room, we drove 3.5 hr and check in @ 10 pm stay overnight because we didn’t have choice and left the next day, our card was changed for 2 nights and we stay there only one night in really gross room!!!!!! It was Days inn Chincoteague, because of that experience we will never stay at Windhams hotels anymore!!!! Horrible experience with everything!!!!!!!!! On the scale 1-10 we give them 0 that’s how bad it was! I hope someone does something about it!!!!!

My wife and I recently stayed at the Days Inn in Englewood, Colorado at 9719 E. Geddes Ave. from 08/06/19 to 8/14/19 in room 301. We found your hotel by searching the internet. Close by there is much competition including Comfort Inn, Staybridge Suites, Stay America, and Sheraton among others. This stay was the worst hotel experience we have ever had in our 70 years. The motel is dirty and in need of much repair. Our room had stained carpets, soiled spots on the sofa, missing paint, and a bathtub that creaked when you stood in it. None of the furniture matched and the headboard was mounted too high to be used as such. The desk chair was torn. The room smelled heavily. Art work had been removed from the living area and large holes remained in the walls. During our one week stay the elevator broke down twice. The room hair dryer literally blew up the second day we stayed. When I asked for a maintenance worker to replace it I was handed a new one with a wall mount. I guess I was supposed to mount it myself? Our room keys quite working 3 different times. Our room was not cleaned for 3 days. When I complained at the front desk I was asked if I had signed the "Weekly Contract", which I had never seen let alone signed. I was told that we were on a weekly rate and the room would only be cleaned once a week. This was the first time we were made aware that we were on a special rate with no services. I had to daily ask for clean towels and coffee. On Monday, August 12 we were awakened by a loud knock on our door at 7:55 a.m.. A women who was the guest clerk handed me a typed, bold-faced notice that read: "Room 301. Quick reminder your weekly rate does not include breakfast. If you have any questions please come to the front desk to speak to management." After dressing I did go to the front desk and ask to speak to management. I was told that the regional manager was not there, that he would be in later during the day but that she had no idea when, and that he would call me when he arrived. I asked for a business card but was told there were none. I never received a call back and was never able to talk to the manager. When we returned to our motel that night the elevator was out of order yet again. We walked up 3 flights of stairs to find the access door to the 3rd floor locked shut and could not get to our room. I had to go back down 3 flights to get a manager to come up and open the door. Our room had not been cleaned once again. The internet did not work. This experience was horrible. The customer service was not acceptable. The conditions of the motel and room were inexcusable. We will never stay at a Days Inn again and will question any Wyndam property. We will tell our friends and family to stay away.

On Jul 28 we spent one night at your Las Vegas, NM Super 8. The room was fine however the continental breakfast was a joke. There were no roles or muffins as advertised. That wasn't the worst thing. Your employee made what he called scrambled eggs. What a joke. They were not scrambled at all but just mixed in a bowl and then cooked in the microwave. They came out like solid rubber, totally non edible.

I would hope that this is not a reflection of all your properties.

I went for a timeshare presentation and the guy was and also rude and disrespectful to me and my wife

I am at the Days Inn in Erie Pennsylvania
This hotel is the total opposite of what is promised online. My room was dirty and smelled musty and moldy. All pictures have been removed from the walls and some holes were somewhat patched. The bathtub has not been scrubbed in quite some time . It actually made me sick to spend a night in this room. The swimming pool is closed because it is green from algae and dirty
It cost me $163 for 3 nights in this hell hole

I would not claim any relationship by Wyndham for the Super Eight in Milford Conn.! The place was Not clean and the people that were there did not understand english or just ignored us when we ask for assitance! I do not understand how a company with the Wyndham name can claim to be associated with this place!
My wife and I were on a 22 day road trip and thought we would try and use our points to travel! Thinking that the Super Eight would be up the standard of Holiday Inns, which we had stayed in before joining the Wyndham Group. We were wrong in thinking that the two were alike!

The next disappointment came when we started back home and visited another Super Eight Motel in Hartford,Ct.! The first thing by wife and I noticed was that the outside walkway was not kept clean and the non-smoking room had a tin can full of butts for cigarettes directly cross from or door! Nothing in this place was well taken care of and it was obvious that the rooms there were used to promote prostitution! My wife was very much aware of this fact! One of the women appeared at the breakfast area in a what appeared to be underwear and a top that covered her breast
and little less!

I will never stay in a Super Eight and would suggest that Wyndham think about having a representative look into the operation of this two and you need a Quality Control individual to check on all of this chain of motels!
I would appreciate your responding to this Complaint! I have never filed a complaint before on any place I have visited and really hate that I have to file this one! But, I would not be doing you are others that would visit these motels a favor if I did not report this and bring it to Corporate attention!

Super 8 hotel Interstate 65 Louisville Kentucky. This hotel is in very poor condition as my wife and I were driving north we stayed here and the place was dirty,unattractive several people were hanging around in the stairwells the parking areas were small and hard to turn in. The staff was slow and no manager was on duty to resolve issues within my concern. The room was dirty chair in the room was peeling stains on the walls and bathroom was dirty as well with cigarette burns on the tub and sink broken shower curtain rod and the smoke detector was inoperable with wires hanging from it. I would certainly not advise anyone to stay here. Morning desk clerk defended the people hanging in the halls when I complained about the situation and asked for a manager I was told they would not be in until later she then became rude saying things low enough under her breath very derogatory. As unexpected our prior booking to this mess of a hotel for the price charged it was far less than worth the cost. I have photos of the things I described. Rating very poor condition and staff no help.

Hi,

I need to bring to your attention a few negative points centered around the gym facility at the Doha, Qatar, West Bay Wyndham:

after 9-10 pm there is no one at the front desk to check who enters the gym, whether the gym rules are obeyed, replenish water and towels, etc.

last night children from the pool got into the gym to get water drenching the gym floor creating a potentially hazardous situation for the gym users (if your gym cameras are working, just check the tapes)

several times, unattended minors are using the facility with no proper shoes (barefoot or with slippers), yelling, teasing each other, etc. bothering the other users of the gym

I have pointed out days ago one machine that is broken urging the front desk employee to at least place a sign "do not use" on the machine to avoid injuries...nothing has been done so far...

Kind Regards

Leonidas Kappos

I have two complaints. The first has to do with my stay in a Days Inn in Orlando FL. It was horrible, holes in the wall, no refrigerator or microwave in room, no phone service in room because the outlet for the phone in the wall didn't work, no complimentary breakfast. It was horrible. The other complaint is my daughter who got hired in through Michigan Rehabilitation Services for your company. The General manager was very unprofessional and rude to me and in turn she lied to my daughters job coach concerning me and said my daughter could not work anymore. I called on 8-14-2019, to tell management my daughter would have to be there early on the 15th because of an appointment I had in Grand Rapids Michigan for my job. Now my daughter did nothing wrong and neither did I. I am going to contact the BBB and the ACLU and anyone else who I need to because my daughter and I were unfairly treated and I am my daughter's guardian. Can someone please contact
me in regards to both incidents. My daughter is upset and so am I. I am looking at this being a discrimination case and racial motivation. Because of my daughter and her disability and our ethnicity. Please reach out so I will not have to take this incident to higher authorities. Like the news or a law suit. Thank you for your time and response. Alice Burris 269-248-2220 my contact information.

I currently have an open case reference number is 4292697. I’m also attaching photos of the room. I also have video, but it will not let me attach it. To recap, we booked room from 8/13 to 8/15. We had a death in our family and had to leave today, 8/14. We had booked through hotels.com and prepaid. I had contacted the hotel this morning to let them know there wasn’t any hot water and the tv was very fuzzy. They said they’d get maintenance in there today. Not long after we left, that’s when we were informed of the death of my uncle. We contacted the hotel at 9 am about checking out and getting a refund for 8/14 and 8/15. The hotel said no. So, we contacted hotels.com and they said they would gladly give a refund, but it was at the hotels discretion, so they contacted them and the hotel wouldn’t do so. We come back to the hotel to get our stuff around 5 pm and there still wasn’t any hot water and the tv was still the same. Went to the desk and the general managed, who’s card I’ve attached said that they could move us rooms but that’s all he could do because apparently the maintenance man didn’t have what he needed to fix anything. We went back and forth and explained to him that I had a death in the family and i wanted a refund for the nights we wasn’t going to use because we was checking out. He told me there was nothing they could do and then again said he could move us to another room followed by this time saying he didn’t have a maintenance Person today when he had already told us that he might not of had what he needed to fix it. At this point I’m finished with the lies and we have more pressing matters such as the death in our family, so we didn’t have the time to sit there and argue with him or the rude lady. As I said, we have videos that I would be happy to share as well as to the condition of our room. Also, I asked for a print out where I was checking out today and the refused saying they can’t print anything out. I’m so confused as to why!

On monday July 22, 2019 my husband and I tried to check into the Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North to spend one night before our flight on July 23rd. We arrived about 1:30 pm by Uber. I went to the desk to try to check in and the clerk said the room was not ready to come back in 1/2 hour. In about 20 minutes, people began lining up to check in and we saw that the clerk was checking them in. My husband went to tell him we were still waiting, along with another couple who was before us, and the clerk said to him, " Get in line before more people come, I didn't tell you I would hold a place in line for you." Although upset, we got in line to wait our turn. We were assigned a room quite a way away from the office and when our key card did not work, my husband returned to the office to get another card. The clerk did not take him ahead of the other guest but finally he got another card and it did not work either. Both of us returned to the office and the clerk made us wait until he helped a couple of other people and my husband asked to speak to the manager. The clerk dialed the phone and said the manager was not available. We told him to just cancel our room and we would go somewhere else. My husband again asked for the manager and the clerk told him that he was the manager. We left and went next door to the Best Western where we were treated like anyone would want to be treated. I then called the corporate number of Wyndham and reported the incident and have not heard from anyone so I assume my complaint is unimportant and I will stir clear of any Wyndham in the future and will pass the information along to my friends as well.

I arrived very early in the morning the front desk attendent was very nice . When arrived in room first thing I noticed was a strong smoke smell.( It's a non-smoking room) I was missing bed spread. As I plugged in my laptop and phone I had to move desk beside bed and there was trash and looked like a bag corner used for drugs. . Trash in drawers .. If that wasn't enough shower had pubic hair and toilet was not flushed but used?? Says pool and that was not true. At breakfast the lady was rude when asked about breakfast items and she said no eggs or milk was left. This was at( 8:30 am ) breakfast sound been t 930 am.There was only cereal and bread,juice coffee. Very unsatisfied. Trying book another room somewhere eles.

Days Inn 7/14/19, Winston North Carolina. Arrived evening . I believe the room was 117. It was listed as non smoking. Pictures provided. Bed linens riddles with burn holes. Sheets, blankets etc.. Desk chair badly stained with dark just stains. Paint peeling off walls and bathroom door.
I went to front desk and provided pictures . Clerk said she was sorry and provided another room. We had to move luggage to another room around the corner . New room not much better with stains on chairs but there was no burnt linen. We were tied from driving and decided just to spend night and leave in am. Some strange car drove up outside front of room and man got out an started pounding on our door. It was dark & late and we didn’t answer. We were very tired and barred door with plans on leaving early am. My husband went to front desk to check out and get breakfast . He did tell clerk about the strange visitor pounding on our door in the dark. Clerk did nothing. He went to free breakfast bar and it was very dirty and unappetizing.. We had to pay $85. For this entire pleasure stay. It was our first time to use our Wyndham Rewards points and obviously our last. I sent the pictures to the manager at the hotel and his response was that they strive for good housekeeping. That was it! No attempt to make the stay right.
Customer service was non existent. I asked manager where I could make a formal complaint and got no response.

Ref. Code # 4291583

Stayed at Days Inn of Ann Arbor on the 13th. This hotel is giving your company a bad name. I booked this without looking at reviews at the last minute. My mentally handicapped son was to have surgery at the university of Michigan at 5:30 am. The place was a hole. Stunk like cigarettes. The person behind the desk was totally rude. Windows were filthy! The pictures on the web tell a big fat lie! I should of left then. Our room again stunk of smoke. The one bed kept falling into the box under it. Door handles falling off. No smoke detectors, which I'm guessing is illegal for a motel...guessing that is why the stink of cigarettes! I was scared to even leave our room. All doors leading in and out were broke...no room key needed to enter. We were called by desk at 1:30 and again 15 minutes later accusing us of having our TV too loud! We shut that off at 9:30 pm... we had to be up at 4am to get ready to leave at 5:15 am. Needless to say I did not sleep at all!!! Let alone being worried about cooties! This place should not be allowed to operate! Going to dispute charges with my bank. If I receive no answer I will talk to my lawyer. We have stayed at many wyndham hotels, in fact the previous weekend we stayed 2 nights in alpena and could not if asked for a better stay. Thank you in advance for addressing this issue. The first pic shows the bed, tried calling front desk from room phone and cell numerous times...no answer. The second shows where the smoke detector use to be. The third shows bathroom door handle..both sides are that way..should of taken more, but was too afraid to leave the room!

Cheryl Musgrave

My work crew and I have been staying at the Days Inn, Denham Springs, LA every week for nearly 4 months.. I would advise anyone checking in to PAY WITH CASH for your stay.. only use your charge card to cover the 25$ incidental fees.. 3 of us have been double charged for the last 5 weeks straight for our rooms causing overdrafts and negative bank accounts. We are an out-of-state crew and manage our accounts so that we have money to eat on and gas to get home on! With the extra charges we are coming up short! When we approach the hotel about said “extra charges” we are informed that we will have to call the corporate office or it is our bank causing the problem! When we call the corporate office we are informed that they don’t handle billing and we have to take the charges up with the hotel!! NOTHING BUT THE CORPORATE RUNAROUND!! meanwhile we are going without food and gas to get home!! Total incompetence from the from everyone involved! No one is responsible for anything or can help anyone to fix their own company’s mistakes!!

Cheryl Musgrave

When I came to the room to check in at days inn August 10, 2019 the first room I checked in was 208 and the room was dirty the bathroom was dirty the coffee maker still had coffee in it The floor was dirty and the bed was so then I change my room to 204 went into that room the floor was dirty there was a mold in the bathroom on the bottom of the bed the curtain part of the bed had hair all over it The blow dryer did not work no Arning board walls was dirty and the light in the bathroom did not work

I went to the vending machine for my husband to get him a Gatorade that is 2 bucks I put in two one dollar Bill's and pushed the button for the drink and nothing happend I went to the front desk and told the sir that the machine took my money and did not give me the product I paid for the guy at the front desk walked over and looked at the machine and told me basically that I was a liar and that I never put the money in I feel very disrespected and hurt that your staff would call me a liar and that I was un truthful

If I could I would not add any stars. I currently dealing with an ongoing issue with Wyndham and trying to get money back from a stay in which did not take place. Absolutely no one has been helpful to this point and all they have been able to tell me is to wait, wait another week or two and someone will get back with me. Unfortunately that has never happened. I have always been the one calling them only to get the same BS story from them. I never should have been charged and now that they did that, they are taking their sweet time in getting me my money back. I am beyond upset at this horrendous customer service and standard customer sympathy that they display. The steps that they could take they haven't. This didn't need to even become such a huge issue but is has. Maybe if I would have just stayed in their hotel, even with it smelling stale and musty because the air conditioner was broke and the hotel was unbearably hot that day/night, I would not be going through this now. But since the hotel was in such bad condition they let me cancel my reservation and go somewhere else. But much to my surprise they still charged me for the stay, and when I found out what happened the manger at that hotel was a real jerk about everything and would not just refund me my money but rather send me through this unrealistic nightmare in trying to get my money back. This is my last time dealing with Wyndham because strangely enough this was the second time in a year that I have experienced the exact same issue. The first was in Los Angeles and this time was in Shreveport. I can not say it enough, but I am so disappointed with the level of customer service that I did not receive. It is as if my money is not of importance. I will continue to share this story, until this type of treatment is no longer an acceptable way of handling this type of problem.

I made a reservation for two rooms at the Wingate by Wyndam in Streetsboro, OH at 9705 Oh-14, Streetsboro, OH 44241 (phone number 330-931-3599). I put the reservation for one room in my mom's name and the other in my aunt's name, but used my credit card just to secure the reservation since I made it online in advance. We were all traveling to Streetsboro to see my other Aunt who is dying of pancreatic cancer. The rooms were horrible, needed cleaning and on Sunday one room was not even cleaned at all - the beds were unmade, the wet towels were on the floor, etc. the other room - the sink was never wiped down, there is red/pink mold in the shower and stains on the comforter in full view when the bed is made. We complained once to front desk and nothing. But we were there just to sleep and tend to family matters. When we check out my mom paid for room 219 on her card and got a receipt. My aunt paid for room 316 and got a receipt in her name. However, the front desk could not print receipts because it was too early 5 a.m. -- what does that even mean?? but we needed to leave to get to the airport so fine.

I called the hotel today because my credit was charged for my Aunt's room - room 316. I called the front desk and the woman said that my card was the one presented. Not true - I NEVER presented or authorized my card to do anything other than hold the room in the event that we did not show up or canceled too late. My aunt checked her receipt and it's in her name and address but charged my card. How does that even happen!!! Her card was swiped! But they claim to have no record of her card. The front desk manager told me i was being combative. But she was treating me like I was an idiot and kept telling me that I had to have presented my card. I am a lawyer. I can't commit fraud or risk losing my license - so I'm not trying to get something for free, but I feel like the front desk is being extremely shady and am recommending that both my Aunt and I report our cards as compromised and get new numbers, because I don't trust the people working at this hotel.

Wyndham took over La Quinta hotels. I had over 40000 LQ points. I have tried 4 times to get my account transfered to Wyndham. Wyndham was suppose to send email in April 2019 on how to switch. Never got it. Called their member services 4 times. All reps English so bad I had problems understanding them and they had problems understand me. I was given a new # which I repeated back to the rep. When I tried to log in the new # was not accepted. I had also given the rep my phone #. It was not accepted when I tried to reset log in. I called again and all 3 people I spoke to had poor English skills. First I was told my new member # didn't exist and same problem with my phone #. I could not understand the rep so I asked to speak to someone in the US. After a long wait a second rep came on who English was worse. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told no way to make sure a supervisor answered. Then I was hung up on. Each time I try to call and get this straightened out same results. I tried emailing nut since my member # is incorrect the site would not send my email. So after numerous calls and 2 hours of wasted time. I still have no access to my account and no 40000 points. I was at one point transfered to someone that triave ever had.ed to sell me a vacation. Not sure but maybe a time share. Worst hotel experience I have ever had.

I use my points for a free night at the Delavan Super 8 and asked specifically for a first-floor room due to knee problems that I have an inability to do stairs or the possibility of a disabled room which I got neither although it was noted on the request they did not save me a first floor or a disability room so it was very very difficult for me to get up and down the stairs and I was only able to get up once and get down once I was not able to go up and down to leave the hotel and do things I also ask to speak to the manager have the manager called me and was told that he would not be in until Monday and he has never called me I think I should be compensated with another free stay to make up for this it was extremely difficult for me and prevented me from doing all the things I wanted to do

The first room we were given was not cleaned after previous guests. Beds were unmade. Looked like it was still occupied. Second room smelled awful. There was food and mouse droppings on the floor. The bathroom had mold in the tub under the soap holder and the toilet wasn’t clean.

My wife and I recently took a 10,014-mile trip. When we did not stay at relatives, we stayed in Wyndham Hotels/Motels.

Two places stood out from the rest, the first is because of how great the stay was. The second was the worst place we have ever been in.
The first was the Days Inn at 2155 North 11th street Beaumont Texas. The stay started with meeting Linda at the registration desk (and again at check out). She greeted us both times with a big warm smile and was one of the most pleasant women we have ever met.
Then the room, it looked exactly like the photos that were on line. Everything was beautiful and very clean.
The next morning when I went to get my morning coffee. I saw that there was a great hot breakfast (not a continental breakfast), well supplied. The very nice Leisha was cleaning the tables as guests left. Later when I went back for a second coffee and one for my wife, Leisha was washing the front door windows. I told Leisha that the side door was locked, she informed me that it was not locked just hard to open. She immediately went and fixed the door so it was open. The food was still well supplied.
My wife and I came down and had one of the best breakfasts we had on our entire trip. As we finished eating (about 8:30) we saw Leisha refilling any food that was down just a little.
The second place was the Baymont at 930 W. I-65 Service road south. Mobile Alabama. The person at the registration desk was not the best. When she gave us our room key, she never told us what room number we were in or where the room was located. We had to look on the card she gave us and drive around until we found the room.
The room looked nothing like the photos on line. It was not the best smelling room and was beyond filthy (we both wore shoes in the room). I do not think the room had been vacuumed in a very long time (I doubt the carpets were ever steam cleaned). The desk below the TV and the Refrigerator were pulled away from the wall. Behind those was all kind of trash including men’s underwear, as well as a stain on the wall. By the entrance door there was a 3’ crack in the wall (had been kicked in). There was floor tile missing. Toilet seat was in bad shape and the tub was filthy looking (glad we only wanted to take a shower). The bed looked like someone was laying on it after it was made.
The TV did not work. I found the power cord on the floor. I had to have maintenance come as the TV had to be removed from the wall to connect power to it. The remote did not work. After about 4 hours of the maintenance man coming in and going out, I told him to forget it.
The refrigerator was not useable as it had about 8” of ice around the freezer not allowing the refrigerator to be at a proper cool temperature. The microwave was not plugged in as there was no outlet (we had to use our own power strip we unplugged the TV plugged in the power strip, then plugged a light, the TV and the Microwave into our power strip). In order to use the clock, we had to use our own extension cord.
The towels were filthy looking. I asked for clean towels and was told they were clean but was given towels that came out of the dryer. These towels looked cleaner than the others did but each towel had rips in them (I would have used them as rags).

The swimming pool was green and there was man smoking by it. There were people smoking all around the motel grounds as well as butts all over.
The next morning my wife woke up with a head ache and all stuffed up. She told me that the curtains smelled like smoke and that was what her problem was. It was well into the afternoon before she was starting to feel better. We had requested and were told that we were in a non-smoking room. The reservation number for this room was 81926EC025313.
You can also see we are now Diamond members #142941431D. We did not ask for another room as we could not see any room being any different, as a room does not get this bad overnight.

Edward W. Enser Jr
After 2:00 pm
Check Out
Before 11:00 am
Room Details
Free WiFi, free continental breakfast, air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, HDTV, alarm clock, desk, iron, ironing board
1 King Bed, Non-Smoking
$8.25 USD
Total for Stay
$67.15

I booked for 15 th of August
( today is the 13th) for 8 days a room at dalton super 8 convention center.res # 87183EC006502
I cancelled a week ago!
I have called hotel 1x, I called reservation center 2x and asked repeatedly to have a cancellation confirmation sent to my email
Either
MooreFlagd@aol.com
Or
Crismoore60@gmail.com
All 3 request did not result in a cancellation confirmation thoigh it was promised.
Would you please send me such or initiate that I get the cancellation in writing. I have to have it for the office.
Vhristine moore
801-809-3808

On 8/3/19 we checked into the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Whydam, in Utica Michigan. Upon our stay that evening, we went down to the pool area to utilize the pool and hot tub as we planned and specifically booked this hotel for. Within 5 minutes of being in the hot tub, our eyes were burning so badly from the high levels of chlorine, we exited and tried the pool. After being in the pool, we experienced the same issue and had to get out to rinse our eyes out in the shower. The burning continued for almost 45minutes after we had to cut our pool time short (my daughter was extremely disappointed) and go back to the room. Hours later when in the lobby purchasing some snacks from the refreshment area, I made mention to the young man working the front desk that the chlorine levels seemed extremely high in the pool, to where we could not even swim. The staff member told me that the pool had just been shut down for maintenance for a week, and he was directed by management to add extra chlorine to the pool to clear it. This kid seemed new and like he was not making this up, but rather doing as directed and felt like he did something wrong. I then explained to him how that should be disclosed to people staying at the hotel. I asked if he had a manager there, but he said he would have on call me Monday when they were back in. He took my name and number, but I never received a call. This was the largest issue with our stay but followed up with some others. The sheets on the fold-out bed my daughter was using in the king suite we paid extra for were dirty with crumbs upon opening it. We had to call the front desk and new sheets for us to remake the bed with were delivered promptly. The next morning at breakfast hot food ran out an hour before breakfast was up and when I mentioned it to the staff the lady was quite rude in the fact that "she'll get it but it's going to be a while". An hour later I went down through the lobby to get something from my car before checkout and almost slipped on what looked like dog puke. I made the front desk aware and she cleaned it up pretty quickly.

After never receiving the call I was promised from a manager by the night staff gentleman, I reached out to the hotel today. I spoke with an older lady named Robin I believe, who said she was a manger. Upon explaining only the chlorine situation to her she became immediately defensive and jumped down my throat, and talked about how her new employee was lying to me and will be reprimanded. She then proceeded to put me on hold quite sternly in her tone to deal with someone at the desk. It was the most rude and unprofessional way I could ever fathom a manager handling a health and safety hazard. I then explained to her that her entire tone and way she was handling the situation was not ok, that I need to get back to work and am unwilling to continue the call. I was willing to work with them on our next stay, but at this point would like the trip refunded or will contact the corperate office. She told me contact the corperate office and have a great day, and hung up on me. Please reach out asap to further discuss.

Julie, the manager, basically just called me a whore, referring to the people that have come to see me. First time I've seen a few of them in 5 years. She also said some employees said my room smelled like drugs. The employees that said this, busted into my room without knocking, right before I got a call from the manager. Since when does housekeeping need the maintenance guy with her? Julie assured me they weren't up to anything, stating that the guy "isn't straight". Funny, since his girlfriend is pregnant. I am furious! My Mom is at SGMC, which is why I'm staying here. I haven't disturbed anyone. I haven't damaged anything. Some nights, I stay at the hospital with Mom. I'm very offended, and expect something to be done about this situation...ASAP!!

I was a guest at the Wyndham and shortly before arrival, I was told that only 1 car could valet park per room. I asked the valet where I could park my car and he pointed to a garage 2 blocks away. Due to the extreme heat and my heart condition, I could not walk back that far. I then asked if there was anywhere closer I could park. He said there was an outdoor lot directly behind the hotel. I found the entrance to the outdoor lot and parked. I then checked with the valet and told him I was parked directly behind the hotel in a Wyndham "reserved" spot and he said I should be okay. I reiterated several times where the spot was and that it said Wyndham "reserved" and he said it should be fine. The next morning as I was walking to get my car, it was being towed. The tow truck driver would not release it and instead told me to take a picture of his door and that's where I could pick up my car. I then went into the hotel and asked to speak to a manager. The fellow at the desk who I assumed to be the head valet (NAMED "Paul") called an emergency meeting of all the valets and said he would fix the situation. Bottom line, I was later told by your hotel manager that it is not Wyndham's policy to reimburse me for my towing expense. Her attitude and demeanor were of an "I could care less what you do with your car, but we are not paying for it nor getting it back for you" nature. I had to find a ride to take me to my car, and had to search for my car in the lot in 98 degree heat after paying the towing expense of $219.40. I would like your Hotel to reimburse my towing expense. Your valets should be instructed not to give false advise on where to park. If he wasn't sure I could park there, he should have gotten advice from his Manager.

Booked a room online for Princeton West Virginia.
When we arrived there were several people at the desk to complain about a dog barking on the second floor.
I asked to see our room and it was located on the third floor and it was filthy! The carpet was stained and smelled bad. There was what I assume to be a urine stain on the cushion of the window seat. I went and let the hostess know that we would not be staying there and asked her to please refund my mothers credit card. Hopefully it will be refunded!

I and my husband drove from San Francisco to Sylmar California on August 9, 2019. I had a reservation at Travelodge by Wyndham Sylmar California. I arrived at 11:30 pm. I gave the person at the front desk, my ID and credit card. He looks at my ID and said this is not a valid Id and we can not accept this. Then said we have to cancel your reservation. I said, no, let me get my husband. My husband came in and gave him his ID and credit card. He said we can't accept his credit card because it does not have a chip. So we will cancel your reservation. I said why because you don't have a credit card with a chip. He also said that we just don't accept people like you. My husband became very upset but held back and we walk out. All the hotels in the area were booked. We had to sleep in the car that night. Which was not cool. The next day they had charged my credit card 148.50. Which then I called customer service and inform them of the situation. They credit my account. We still went on to Universal Studio, however, we were exhausted from the good time we had at Universal Studio, we slept in the car a second night. This would have never happened if they had accepted my husband credit card for the stay that we had reservations for. Just want to know now what are your plans to fix this for us. This was my husband Birthday weekend. I felt that we were being discriminated against.

Booked 2 rooms for 3 night as we were traveling from N.Y state to attend a funeral. . The rooms were dirty...broken sink faucet, toilet seat. Stains on floor. The hall way had never been cleaned, floors were dirty, and the rooms and hall smelled like old ashtrays. The dining area was dirty. Food/milks spilled down face of cabinets. One cabinet door was just hanging by a corner. Floors were dirty/sticky. Cereal was stale. I will NEVER stay at one of these hotels again. I can not even give it a one star.

The from the check out was rude not only rude she was with some type of attitude also she did not wanted give my deposit. When i ask her she said have nice day ignored me. I was mad i hope you us train her to give a better service to your guest came here to celebrate my birthday she made my experience horrible.

Hello

My daughter, my grandsons and myself stayed at your hotel, Days Inn Rockingham NC the night of August 2 in Room 202.
We found the room to be less than par considering this is part of the Wyndham Hotel chain. I went to the bathroom and when I flushed the toilet water came gushing out over the tank, all over the floor and started moving out into the room. We called the front desk but my grandson said they hung up. I went down there and told the gentleman who seemed to be locking up for the night what our problem was. He asked if we needed a mop and I said yes. After a while he came to the room with a bunch of towels because he could not find a mop. He figured out the problem and fixed it. After all that, we had him remove a dead cock roach.

Needless to say, our stay was not very pleasant.

Thank you.

Judith Olszewski
Edandjudyo@verizon.net
412-781-0513

Account invoice: 955-890631
Wyndham Rewards #192906320J

Sent from my iPad

My husband and I have a number of reward points from LaQuinta. We like to use them for a Go Fast rooms at the MicroTel in Independence, KS, when we go to visit my elderly mother who lives there. Last weekend we booked two nights. Upon arrival there was no soap in the room. Front desk apologized and stated there was no soap available in the hotel. How could this even happen? There is overnight delivery! Soap could have been purchased from two different stores across the street till soap was available. We said we could use the shampoo. Well, there was no shampoo either in our room--only lotion and conditioner. This is just unacceptable. I happen to have some facial cleanser which I had to use for my shower. The drain was slow and I stood in water. This had been a problem for a long time because you could see the soap build-up. It was nasty (attaching a photo). I don't blame the maid service. This hotel needs some TLC. Someone needs to be hired to to thoroughly clean the tubs with a Mr. Clean scum remover. It was not a pleasant stay. These are definitely problems that could be remedied easily. The clerk, Ms. Betts, at the front desk was very sorry and apologetic which I appreciated. Hopefully, these issues will be addressed soon.

Laquinta Hotel (Hershey) Harrisburg, Pa. Dirty hotel. Zero upkeep/maintenance. Totally unwelcoming staff in lobby. Refrigerator in room missing front leg almost tipping over. Broken handle on night stand drawer. Dirty Band-Aids, hair clumps, soda cans, and other trash left in pool area from Monday when we arrived, still there Thursday morning when we left...ewww!!! Pool water was cloudy. Hot tub water smelled like fish...not kidding!!! I had to tell my daughter to get out of it. 5:45 pm on our second night there, housekeeping finally showed up to clean room. I had called front desk at 3:00pm and asked if we could just get new towels and forget the room... told, "No. Checkout rooms get cleaned up first". I told her, " I only want the towels replaced." She said, "You're not understanding me... checkout rooms get cleaned first." I said, "I understand just fine... you're refusing to simply provide clean towels." Food on floors. Filthy, filthy stairway carpeting. And, they overuse cleaners with heavy perfume smells to mask musty dingy odors of the hotel. Must have been 500 cigarette butts outside the front door on the ground and a plastic bin outside the back door with hardened dried up concrete in it. Thank God for the family restaurant that sits adjacent to the hotel. It was the only saving grace for the area.

Terrible National TV add, denigrates Tulsa as a city. You know nothing a great city. Will never book faculty, students, staff, athletics teams with this foul company. Will tell all University presidents of this terrible add.

I was at the travel lodge in fort Bragg last night. The room smelled of bleach so bad it was burning our noses and throats. We couldn’t change rooms because we booked through hotels.com. I get that fort Bragg is expensive this time of year but for $200 I expect to be able to breathe. We left as soon as we could this morning. Also the frig had been turned off and smelled like mold when you opened the door. The the beds were insanely hard as well. Overall, I would be hesitant to book travel lodge again.

08/2 - 08/04 the lewis family reunion was host at the fayettville ramada inn. First i must say this was the dirtiest rooms ever. Some of the employees looked like the just rolled out of bed and come to work. The rooms had spider and bugs in them the bathrooms were nasty i had to clean my before we could use it the carpet was smelly and dirty. The cook comes to work late the breakfast was 7 - 10 he started breakfast at 8:30 and closed the kitchen at 10:00 and did not apology for his lateness. The prostitution was very crazy the did not try to hide it they approached my family members. At our banquet they ran out of food. I hope that you have taken notice of your reviews of this Ramada Inn and you make some serious changes. But I think management need to reach out to all of the guess that weekend with an apology and at least a comp night. I don't think was able handle the amount of guess. I spoke with orher guess at the hotel and they all had complaints about the hotel and staff. I still can not believe this was a Wyndham property.this has to be the WORST. I would not recommend this hotel to any person or animal to stay.

I was staying at this hotel and we were checking out when I realized I left my earbuds in my room being charged. We came back to get the earbuds and the service rep lied and said the room was occupied by someone else now which was not true. We proceeded to go with the manager Anna into the room and they were not there. The maid or someone from the staff had to take them since they were the only ones in the room. The manager Jen said I was accusing them and its prerogative which is extremely unacceptable and disrespectful after we have been staying at this hotel for over 20 years every August. I'm shocked as to the way they treated me. I told Jen she was being rude and she said that was my opinion. She should not be in management and should get fired. I do want this complaint to be sent to headquarters to Wyndham so they are aware of how disrespected I felt and someone from their staff stole my earbuds. Don't they have cameras to see who was in the room? Also we noticed a drug dog going to the room next to us, completely unrelated but that is pretty scary that this happened in the hotel we stayed at.

I would like a check for 175.00 to replace my earbuds and charger.

Somy husband Julian worked threw temporary service at the Newport wyndham an he loved working their he got a lot of phrases from guests because he sang danced the guest loved him they even gave him a review on line after working thier a week inch was great but the so call lead house men Irving did not like that do that's when he started to cause problems my husband tried to stay way from him an do his job the all the big bosses said he was great but Irving didn't like that my husband said he saw Irving grab housekeepers butt breast an was told if he said something he would get fired which made him uncomfortable an was called in office for not smoking a cigg with him the next day he went to work an everybody laughed at him so he came home depression his hitting him hard he thought they really had his back but the bosses didn't an they know what's going on they never called my husband to talk to him.When Irving walked out they had him back at work my husband came in all the time worked all 5 buildings by his self second week working thier when in when people called out just wanted you to know now I have to help my husband with more things to add to his depression thank you Newport Wyndham you lost a good worker for a married man Irving the pig next it will be your guests he's touching sincerely upst wife

The room was so dirty I took a wash rag from the bathroom to clean it as soon as I walked in. The wash rag was almost black. I took the wash rag down to the lady working the front desk and showed her the wash rag and asked for a clean one. I told her that our room was filthy and she said that her cleaner is pregnant and the smell probably gets to her. I then went up to my room and called Hotels.com. Not only was it dirty but the bathroom door would not shut, there are holes in the wall, and a board holding up the bathroom sink. I have always had a great experience at Wyndham and was disappointed. They told the lady from hotels.com that they have a strict policy and are not allowed to get a refund. I will attach pictures of the conversation and the room below.

This is the 2nd night here at wyndham lafayette la.I was not happy at all coming back to my room after remodeling n my home for the entire day.Room service did nt service this rm at all.got back to find dirty towels i had placed still by our rm door out of courtesy for the maids ease.Trash also placed by door filled.no towels clean.come back tired; front desk said come gt some.Last thing we shouldn't have to do is go get something that i thought i was paying fpr maid service included n my price.no coffee,now no toilet paper.i wont bother i have papet towels until morning.

I along with my co-worker went to a presentation today located 733 3rd Avenue...between 45th & 46th Street. We were referred by one of Wyndham employees. I was told the guest would receive the same package as I. At the end of the presentation the facilitator asked us “Why did we come if we weren’t going to purchase anything. The guest I brought did not receive anything! And participated for the 2 hours. It was brought to my attention that the employee had been fired!. Therefore, how was she able to put my name on a list? In retrospect, I was treated very poorly at the presentation because ai did not by a timeshare.

Denise House

Dear Wyndham,

I have been using Wyndham hotels consistently since January 2019. I am a travel Respiratory Therapist. I live in Florida and currently, I am working in Ohio. I have stayed at three different Wyndham hotels that have all left me with a sad distaste. 1. Super 8 - Franklin/Middletown, Ohio, 2. Days Inn - Middletown, Ohio. 3. Super 8 Miamisburg, Ohio.
I have stayed at others including the Wyndham French Garden, Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls, and more. But these three are the worst when it comes to cleanliness.

Super 8 Franklin was the first hotel I chose to stay at being close to my work at Atrium Medical Center. The rooms were ok but still had a mildew smell to them. Within a few weeks of my staying there, the carpets were replaced with vinyl flooring. That made the smell go away. However, the noise level went up do to loss of sound deadening from carpet in the rooms. Being a night shift worker I could hear people walking around all day, cleaning, and checking out/in, etc.

So I decided to move to the Days Inn Middletown. Here, the first two nights I expressed my concern to the management that my room was supposed to be non smoking but smelled like smoke. They clamed it gets cleaned but they cant stop people from smoking in the rooms. (what happened to smoke detectors in the rooms and bathrooms.) No there were none in the room. At least not ones that couldn't be tampered with. I bleached the walls and doors in the room Febrezed, and removed filter from the AC unit (it was dirty with cigarette smoke). I showed the desk attendant and he said he would tell the management about having them cleaned. The next stay in the same room it was still smelling like smoke. I again bleached the place before I could rest. I got sick after a week or two in the room. My CPAP machine was pulling in remanences of cigarette smoke from the room and my filter on my machine was brown after one night of use. The hotel hallways and my room were damp every morning. My sheets, pillows, and blanket were damp every morning I came back to my room. Eventually I wound up in the ER. After that I refused to go back to that hotel and cancelled all of my other weeks of reservations. I started using Air BnB.

During the weekend of July 21, 2019 I booked a room at the Super 8 Miamisburg, Ohio. I wanted to be close enough to the Ohio Challenge because my wife was flying in from Florida to attend it with me. We stayed two nights. Again prior to picking her up from the airport, I Febrezed the room and bed and I used a memory foam mattress topper on the bed and my own blanket for comfort. After that stay we packed up and left and I was headed back to Florida for a week vacation before returning to Ohio to continue working. When I got home that evening (to my Florida home) and used my CPAP I smelled smoke. I took out the filter on my CPAP and again it was brown. I knew it was from the hotel. When I returned a week later and opened my car, It smelled like smoke. I got to my Air BNB, walked in and inspected the room and it smelled fresh. I then brought in my blanket and memory foam mattress topper into the owners home, placed it on the bed. An hour later, I was trying to relax for the evening (1130pm after all day traveling on a plane) and smelled smoke in the room. I smelled closely and my mattress topper and my blanket were both infested with cigarette smoke. It took me a trip to a laundromat to clean the blanket and the owners sheets. I then saturated my mattress topper with Febreze to rid the cigarette smell. My car smelled like cigarettes. I Febrzezed it with almost two bottles and it didn't rid the smell from my vehicle. I then went to Walmart and bought two car scent bombs, placed the mattress topper in the car and set off the two bombs according to instructions. After 30 minutes the smell was gone.

Conclusion: These hotels are not using safety techniques to prevent smoking in the rooms, yet they claim these are NON Smoking rooms. In addition the rooms are not being cleaned well enough to rid the smoke smell ( AC filters, walls in the bathrooms, walls in the rooms, carpet cleaning)

Rest assured I will not hesitate to pass on this part of the hotel line and tell my friends and colleagues to as well.

James Spencer

Diamond Member 121746520D

We called the North Canton Ohio Microtel on Wednesday August 7, 2019. Talked to the front desk. Made a reservation for August 11 thru the beginning of September. For my husband Dennis VanLinder. Was quoted $44.25 a night. Well called today to confirm the reservation and there wasn't one made. So the rate went up to 53.00 dollar's a night. Gave asked for the manager to contact us since Wednesday regarding a weekly rate. And no call. Supposedly tonight Friday the front desk clerk Eric sent her a email to have her call us. Well been over 2 hours and no call. So I called the reservation number and rebooked which we were not booked like we should and quoted 50.89 a night! Not happy on how this has been handled and the price. The manager obviously doesn't care about customer relations. Very disappointed. Please help!

Teri VanLinder
Reservation under my husband's name: Dennis VanLinder

Booked into the days inn by whyndham in Georgetown Texas, when we checked we went to our room 202, I checked the room and bathroom and found appalling conditions, not only did we find the rooms appalling but there was a strong smell of mold, as we walked out to complain we found a very large knife stuck in our door, my female partner was terrified, I took photographs of everything.
I have been in the hotel industry for 40 years never encountered such conditions.
I was given a refund and checked out.
If this is the standard the company allows I will not stay at a whyndham property again.

I requested oceanview and got placed in an inside room. The room smells so disappointed. Virgina beach. False advetisemrnt

We were between houses and had to find somewhere to stay for nearly a month. We thought we had really struck gold with this place as they were said to be pet friendly and were willing to accept our 4 cats. We had struck pyrite. Once locked in all the troubles came about.
First, they would not clean the room unless we crated the cats, which we do not do. We compromised by moving the cats from one room to another to get the place clean, but this was a huge challenge as the cats would hid under the beds. About 90% of the time we just left the cats under the bed and they cleaned the room with no issue.
But when we moved out, a surprise charge showed up on our account - $250 for cleaning... after we already paid $4500 for the rooms and $450 for the cat fee! And there were no damages or messes other than what one would expect from living in a hotel room for weeks on end that housekeeping refuses to clean daily. We contacted the manager about this, and he said we should have more respect for his property and feel ashamed instead of posting negative reviews... so he charged us $250 for leaving a negative review. It is now my mission to leave reviews everywhere.
In addition to this mess - the breakfast buffet was always under stocked and missing something, the hot tub was broken the whole month we were there, and the rare times housekeeping did clean our rooms they didn't restock items, so we had to go down repeatedly to collect our own toilet paper, shampoo, etc. Also their corporate help-line just sent the general manager (the one we were having issues with) a report of our call and did literally nothing to help us.

The shower hardly trickled then it ran then it shut off completely.Complaint to Ms.Trent at the front desk was answered with"It will come back on".My reply was "A lot of good that does me now"She just glared at me.Everything else was just fine but I am pissed and if you care to have it fixed it was rm 221so the next guest doesn't have to deal with it.I would hate to see her have to deal with someone not as forgiving as myself thank you.Princeton, W.Va Days Inn August 8 check in.

I made reservations on 7/28 a king suite with hot tub and a queen room for 8/2-8/4. We arrived and get to our room and room does not even have bath tub let alone a hot tub. I went to front desk and am told that roI'm was rented the 8/1 and if I had problem to call customer service. That was a joke I spent 3 hrs being hung up on 3 times and being sent from person to person with nothing. I had just picked my daughter up from college and only had a short time to spend with her so I finally just had to stop calling. I had spoke to a total of 9 different people and none were even in the same office and could not get me back to the person before them. This is not good customer service at all.

A guy named mike booked me to do a tour on 8/9/19 at 8:15am. I went to the governors green to do the tour and the staff places me in a room by myself along with my guest. After about 20 minutes they tell me they could not service me and put me out the room. I went to the front of the area and seen the lobby was empty so i was trying to figure out why i wasn’t the only one being serviced. I asked the main guy there and he states “ you took the tour with your mom on Monday”. I had to reply to him “I just got approved of true tour bc i was interested in buying a time share”. They still continued to say “well if we have anybody later on today the we will give you a call”. Walked me to the door and went on about his business. I’m taking my story to every news station and anybody who else who wants to hear how i was treated by this hotel and their staff.

If I could rate 0 stars for my stay I would. My experience at you guys hotel was horrible. I spent my hard earned money to come and relax at you guys hotel after traveling 6 hours to be extremely disappointed. First of all the customer service here is non existent. When my sister and I got to our room to rest after our long drive we discovered our room very hot our sheets were filthy there was hair and food crumbs on the sheets and under the mattress. There is some kind of yellow substance on the wall I dont know what it is it could be throw up or some kind of bodily fluid. There is red stains on the shower curtain disgusting!!!!!!!!! Our toilet was clogged it wouldn't flush we called customer service twice and they told us the same thing and no one came to help I went to the front desk no one was there I went back to my room waited a while went back down and the man that works at the front desk was sitting with a group of guys eating pizza also it reeked of marijuana i smelled it in the halls and down stairs. I am beyond upset something needs to be done about this! People spend they hard earned money to come stay at hotels to be treated like so is not ok. Also I paid for wifi our wofo did not work at all!

I am disgusted. I was talked into renting a room at Travelodge Brandon Manitoba by the call center. It was to most sketchy hotel I have ever stayed at. The room smelled like strong cigarette smoke. The carpet was rolling and an outlet was over loaded with a square plug adapter with the TV, Cable box, fridge, microwave all plugged in. The furniture was outdated. The room was horrible. The water slide is very rusted. The slide was not watered and our children received friction burns and scalded legs and back. We arrived at 8pm the night of our stay and firstly were told we could not have our dog in room. Which I was told it was pet friendly. I was told they would have to shampoo room and they made exception for our fur baby to stay in room. Well let me tell you the room needs more then a shampoo.. We were charged over $180 for our stay and I would never had spent any money to stay in such a horrid place.
I have many photos if they are needed to be shared. For Wyndham to have their brand name associated with such a disgraceful hotel is very disturbing. I did not sleep as I was scared for my family. I would like to.look for full reinburesment for this stay. I also would like some work done on this such hotel.or.remove it from a choice until it is cleaned up.

We are staying in your wyndam garden hotel in dallas tonight and it was absolutely appalling. My husband rushed back to take our 3 year old and 8 year old to the pool. When we got there, a woman was in thong givinf the whole entire pool a show. The group she was with had locked all the gates so no one could enter. My husband went to the front desk to tell them what was going on and they couldnt have cared less. So now we not only overpaid for a horrible hotel, but we didbt get to enjoy the one thing that our kids wanted to do. Also. Last night we sat down to eat dinner. Not one person came to get our order after 15 minutes. Ended up having to order a pizza to our room. Worst hotel experience ever!

I am starting today for 3 nights at LaQuinta Wyndham Hotel in Fulton Rockport Texas. I have stayed here many times but wow what s down grade this place is. Broken beer bottle (glass) where dogs are suppose to go potty, cigarette butts everywhere even one on carpet in hallway. Middle door to enter hall should lock but lick is broken so anyone from street can enter the hallways. Not safe to go out at night in hallway & I have to take dog outside in evening. Booked directly with hotel but new employee booked everything wrong & I did not get rooms I was promised & booked. I needed 2 rooms with door between them. I was booked for 914.09 but when they corrected & hotel changed king to 2 queens but rooms were with door between them my bill jumped additional 200.00 I have my parents with me & dog & mom has cancer. This was suppose to be a nice treat before another cancer surgery. So disappointed & I was told they cannot give my cash back cause I paid slmidt 600.00 cash & paying the other almost 600.00 on my visa debit card. They said I could leave but take it up with corporate but we keep your money. Wow... this is horrible customer service.

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?