Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

1007+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

I reserved a room for five guests at your Day's Inn in Bishop, CA. My son and I, his brother-in-law, and two grandsons were off on a boy's only fishing trip. If I were not three hundred miles from home I would have left after opening the door and stepping inside. This room was a complete disaster! Please look at the attached pictures. The carpet was dark and dingy as well as frayed at the thresholds and a number of stains. The room was painted in a dark brown color adding to the overall dingy feeling of the room. Outside of the room itself the pool was locked and not available and the hot tub controls were broken, making the control of the heat impossible. The so-called breakfast area was approximately 10' by 10', and that is a generous estimate. There were no seats available because what looked to be the franchise owner's family were eating at the time I looked in. It was ridiculous to advertise free breakfasts at this property. I went with a budget hotel because this was a fishing trip. We just needed a clean room to rest our heads and a place for the boys to take swim.

I know Day's in are your budget level hotel/motels, however that does not mean one should expect dirt, stains, and a lack of operational equipment. In my corporate days I did a lot of traveling. I remember Wyndham in the 80's to have been a proud brand like the other hotels I frequented...Marriott and Hilton.

Your Day's Inn property wrecked my family weekend! I would appreciate a response to this question after you review the data. Is this property in its current state representative of and worthy of the Wyndham brand?

Yours truly,
Rock Troxler

Room 145 ants in bathroom on 6/16/09 office sprayed whole room that I slept in. On 6/17 I captured a large water bug in bathroom. on 6/19 ants in bathroom on shower towel. Motel filled with Seniors for National Senior Games. Motel made NO exceptions for the week we were there to start breakfast earlier and the shuttle was only available certain times. 2 shuttle vehicles were parked outside but only one driver. Our need was to get to the Convention Center so we could board the NSGA buses. The Ramada manager was hard to find but finally I did and he said he would make things right for me. He did not. This ends my stay at another Ramada!!!

Substandard hotel: dirty, unkempt building. Hallway had no AC, room TV too dark to see well, pictures online were not representative of room, outdated and old bathroom, carpet in hall rippled, torn, walls needed painting, room doors scratched, old. In middle of night, another guest tried entering due to mistake at front desk, unsafe.
Wasted our ponts!

We checked in on july 5. As soon as we got into our room our tv and phone to the front desk wouldnt work. We were on the second floor. People on the 3rd floor was banging on the ceiling, was loud the entire time . we got no sleep. Complained 3 times wouldnt move us to a different room. When we checked out the manager offered 20 dollars back. I stated we should get at least half or a full refund he refused. His name was Andre. I would like a refund please

My daughter and I stayed at the super 8 in Overland park kansas on June 29-30, after the first night we woke up with bedbug bites all over our arms. After the second night we ended up in the emergency room because of the bites. When I spoke with the manager he informed me that there are no bedbugs even though we were covered in bites. On July 1st we continued to our next destination in Greeley Colorado and stayed at the Super 8 there. Upon entering the establishment the entire building stunk of cigarettes and weed. Once we entered our room, the carpet was disgusting, the bathroom floor was sticky and dirty. I went to the front desk and asked for another room, the lady working told me no and then handed me a mop and cleaner and told me to clean the bathroom myself.

Booked hotel and then received an email to go to some office to receive coupons/vouchers for hotel once we get in town. Within minutes. I called immediately to cancel, then informed that only 100% would be on gift card. 25% fee for cancellation.

How are these people ripping people off?

Booked with these people:
Wyndham Welcome Center
3.8
65 Google reviews
Corporate office
Address: 825 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
Hours: Closes soon: 9PM ⋅ Opens 9AM Wed
Phone: (865) 774-1495

there are many dirty room-Tv did not work-wet carpet-wet sheets and bedding-mildew and or mold on ceiling in bathroom -late at night told us we had to change rooms-another had a card for our room and came in and scared us! went to get towel off of towel rack and the rack fell down. Also the cord for the hair dryer was dirty as well as the dryer> We laid a paper on the desk and the next morning it was wet> There must be a problem with air condition but I know this is not healthy to be in this room!!! I want a refund from the Angola In Ramada the manager said she would call be back and has not done so yet! This happen on July 6,2019 and I have not talked to their manger yet and have left messages! I will turn this in the Better Business Agency if this does not get resolved!!!

I stayed at Days inn daytona speedway on 7/6/2019 we went to race when we returned key would not work in door took an hour for maintenance to come. He took the door knob off and left us in a room with no knob for 2 hours just a hole where knob should be. When he finally came back he said he couldn't fix it so we couldn't leave the room again or we wouldn't be able to get back in. They gave us a differnt room the next night but only a $10 discount on the room and nothing back on the $228 for first night with no door knob and couldn't leave the room. Spoiled our vacation for Saturday night The room they put us in next night the only thing that worked on tv was Netflix couldn't watch regular cable

Never could say what I need to say 100 words bed bugs cockroaches we have to drive back 2 hours from where I came from because there was no availability should be compensated for my gas also

I reserved a room for an employee under my rewards account, which I’ve become very loyal to Wyndham. I have never had an issue with payment. This particular hotel would not allow me to use my card connected to my account over the phone (this is common). The difference is that they had called me from my reservation so obviously I was who I said I was. They insisted that I send a picture of my credit card and ID to them. I said I was not comfortable with that obviously and he got upset and denied me a refund. I needed a refund because they would not use my card and my employee had no card. Unfortunately I had to reserve a room across the street at the Hampton, who would use my card connected to my account. I am grateful they are trying to protect us but this was a bit overkill, they called me from my reservation and I knew all security information. Seems no room for error , needless to say it was a headache and if I can avoid that every day I reserve a room I’ll do it.

I stayed at the Garland Texas La Quinta Inn and Suites on June 19th. I have to say, I thought I had made a reservation at a hotel and not a boarding kennel. My company had three rooms booked that evening. None of us got much sleep and all were tired for our 8 am meeting.
The room across from mine and each of the two doors down the hall housed a total of 5 barking dogs. This is ridiculous. I am a business man that supports hotels room occupancy weekly. I asked to speak to the manager when I checked out.
Just an FYI.....MANAGERS NEED TO BE ON PREMISE WHEN CUSTOMERS ARE CHECKING OUT!!!!
Managers being on duty at 7 am is a rarity. So, instead, YOUR customers get to hear how sorry the front desk clerk is. Wow, what a relief!!
Well, needless to say, the manager did not call me 6-19 or 6-20. When I called back, I was told "he knows" you have called. Really!!! Wow again. What a spectacular chicken way to avoid a customer. Pretty much a looser. I do not care if this property is not owned by Wyndham !
Quite frankly your name is on the sign and with that your quality standards.
Secondly, I called the Wyndham customer complaint line. Pretty droll. I'm glad their training to enable a customer to feel how sorry they are has been taught. They are useless and cannot take care of business.
I asked them questions and received no answers to:
What if I stay at a Wyndham again and get one of those dog rooms? You know, the one the dog laid all over the bed spread. Geez, no answer

Are guests with dogs required to "kennel " them during the entire stay? Geez another hard question.....no answer

So, Until your customer complaint department provides me the hotel/kennel rules, I will not allow any employees to stay at any Wyndham property.

My member number is 107540831C My old Laquinta number is 72654

I made a reservation on line for may 17 2019 for my daughter's graduation at Widner. When I got to the hotel I told the front desk the room was paid. I found that my credit card was charged twice for the same night. I contacted one of the booking companies and they were investigating. I tried to call the front desk but can't seem to reach a manager. Please help with a refund or a free night elsewhere in a Wyndham or days inn. Help me resolve this as I wanted to work directly with front desk but booking sites mislead me and then don't send confirmations leading me to believe reservations were not completed.
Anyway I'm sure you don't want me to pay twice for the same room. Thank you

My rewards is 1-505-17982D. I stayed in room #208 on the night of 6/25. I left two articles of clothing ( Nike shirt and Nike shorts).

- I called on 6/27 and was told " we can't find it you'll have to call tomorrow".
- I called the following day and spoke with Mary. She found the items and requested credit card info to return the items.
- I sent the number and authorization via email on 6/28.
- 6/29 Mary said she needed a copy of the cc card and my driver's license
- 7/1 I sent copies of both via email and requested an acknowledgment that the property was returned and confirmation of the amount charged to the card.

I sent very sensitive information via email to secure the return of those items yet it is now 7/8 and they have still not arrived. This is incomprehensible to me. It's a simple thing. It should not have demanded so much time and energy on my part!
IT HAS NOW BEEN TWO WEEKS AND YOU STILL HAVE MY PROPERTY!

- Update, as of 5 mnites ago they now say that can't find the items, two weeks after saying they had them and would return them!!!

We stayed at baymont windhym in Reno. Worse experience ever. Room was dirty, had not been vacuumed from previous person, we had bed bugs. Bug bits over our bodies. Parking was horrendous. Person working, Gunnar was extremely rude, and obviously under the influence of something. Instead of trying to find a solution, his response was to give us a full refund and find another hotel (at 4:30 in the morning) we had paid through travelocity, he then charged my card for a random amount and “reversed” the fee, definitely was not the refund. We did end up talking to a manager, and she has authorized 1 of the nights so be refunded. Needless to say, we did pack our things and leave at 430 in the morning. We travel often for sports activities. This was a 72 hour softball tournament hence being up and about at 430 am. We will never be back to this location and wondering about other locations at this point. We are very disappointed and honestly surprised windhyms name was ever put on this location.

I worked for 2 weeks at the Days Inn in conover NC for Rick Patel as a housekeeper and I found another higher paying job and quit and now Rick will not pay me for the time I worked every time I call him he gets really rude and cusses me and hangs up on me I am a single mother with 2 kids and I need my money can you please help me get what is owed to me...828-838-6899 is my number please help me get my money thanks

My name is Gretchen-elizabeth. My husband and I had the displeasure of visiting your Baymont Wyndham hotel in Midway,Fl. at 81 Commerce Blvd., off Interstate 10, this 4th of July weekend. To say the least my stay was horrible.
1. You could only roll off 2 sheets of toilet paper at a time. I was told this is correct and the way to do it.
2. The shower head faces the shower curtain, so water gets all over the floor.
3. Coffee pots not working for breakfast.
4. Televisions not working in small gym.

I will never stay at another Wyndham hotel. I will also inform all my friends to avoid Wyndham hotels.

- I sent the number and authorization via email on 6/28.
- 6/29 Mary said she needed a copy of the cc card and my driver's license

IT HAS NOW BEEN TWO WEEKS AND YOU STILL HAVE MY PROPERTY!

Do not stay at the Days Inn on Merle Hay Rd in Des Moines, Iowa! The owner of that property is a very unpleasant and unreasonable woman named Alka Amin. I made a reservation prior to my stay for the amount posted on the website. I had to cancel the card used due to some unauthorized charges. Let me stress those charges had nothing to do with the hotel. When I checked in, the amount was $20.72 more than I expected. The reason given was that the new amount was for that day’s rate for a more expensive room, which was the only one availability that night. She was absolutely unwilling to honor my original booking because she had canceled it. I even suggested we split the difference but she was unwilling to do that. I know i’m Not the only one with rate issues at this property. While I waited to talk to her she was on the phone with a customer who also had a problem with a booking. She exhibited the same unwillingness to even consider that person’s position. I am going to write the CEO of Wyndham but that letter may never be seen. Hopefully this review will save some grief for those who need to stay in Des Moines.

I paid cash for a 2 night hotel stay. I was forced to leave a $100 cash deposit which I should have received back when I checked out. This did not happen. I was told they did not have access to the safe and I should call on Monday. I have done that (today is Monday) and I have been given the run around each time I call to speak with Angela the manager. I've been told all day "she is in a meeting". Trust me, I've stayed at your hotel and there is no meeting going on there I can assure you.

When we checked in on 7/4/2019 the front desk clerk had to leave, get in the elevator and go upstairs to see if our room was available. It was a complete mess. Then, in front of my children, the front desk clerk proceeds to tell me how I will receive a "$250 fine for smoking a blunt in my room". Who says that in front of children? 4 children! I will continue to write bad reviews and make complaints until I get my $100 back. My cell phone number is 618-638-0687 and I would like to be contacted right away. Thank you.

I am writing to inform Wyndham that the Super 8 By Wyndham located in Red Wing MN is not by any means near Wyndham standards. We actually had to leave the hotel and get fresh air. My husband had a very hard time breathing because the room was damp and musty, he's got a compromised immune system. We both had a bug crawl on us once we touched the bedding. There was a shattered window adjacent to the check in desk, there was no security whatsoever in the hotel, we entered without needing a key pass through the back of the hotel. The Jacuzzi was 1/3 filled with water, when we turned it on, the jets were clearly out of the water. There was a 8" hole in the wall behind the door patched with what looked like medical tape and the toilet rocked on the floor. Unfortunately we canceled our 2 night stay and were charged $107.00 for walking in the door. I would not have my name on this hotel if I were Wyndham.
According to the better (Wyndham) hotel we ended up staying at that very night,
we were informed that the police are called to that hotel (Super 8) often.
We stay at Wyndhams because we trust their standards, If I were you, I'd pull out of the Super 8's

This is a first complaint ever sent by me. We stayed in LaQuinta by Wyndham in Doswell Va. on 7/6 room 132. The room had a smell was drab but the bathroom was awful. The tub was black and rusted, chalking was missing. We would not even take a shower and left the next morning without showering. To charge anyone $200.00 for these conditions is a disgrace to the Wyndham Corp. I will be posting this so no one I know stays there and is exposed to this. Left without breakfast due to lack of comfort in the hotel. I wish I had taken picture but did not think of it.

I feel I was pressured into signing a contract My daughter and I were constaling being separated by sales persons I was told I,had 30 45 days to cancel When we tried to cancel I was told I only had 10 days ( which were in small print ) I need to cancel due to health and mental reasons Also Financial reasons I'm 76 years old and when my family called to explain my situation They were told there was no way to cancel They are now ready to contact the BBA and if not a lawyer If nothing can be done to resolve this I don't have the money and if my credit score is effected so be it I'm having a good day today, but have been getting more forgetful everyday

My family and I brook with Wingate in Columbus Ms. for four day and there night. We received the worst service one can possibly received. We have a disable daughter who was with us and it is very important to have a clean place to stay when a way from home.The housekeeping staff was horrible. We were there for a sick family member and, received the worst service ever, only received housekeeping services once, We brook on July 3-6on the 5 of July (which was my husband and my anniversary ) we came to an unclean room Tiffany at the desk had someone to clean it about 9pm.
The very next day about 10:45am we when out again to came back about 10pm to a unclean room. I was not happy with what I had to bring my daughter to. But this time Tiffany had a diffrent attitude she act as if she did not care and, when I seen that, I demand that she get her supervisor on the phone. At that point because, of my demand she said she feel threaten. I told her me being no please with the sevice was not dereactor to her, at that point she made up in her mind that she felt threaten, I said to her you feel threaten because, I asked to spoke your supervisor. After walking away from someone who turn my complaint into a made of lie as threat to her which never happened. When I was her feel was hurt behind me try to look out for my daughter as a mother my hart whe out to her and, I apologize to her and thinking and, thinking that she thought my disappointment was at her. But littler did I know that this conniving person would make up a story and call the police men on my family, keep in main this is about 10:30 at night. We had to pact-up and leave with a disable child and, look for a place to stay at that time it was after 11pm. After talking to many of people in Columbus about Wingat, I found out the it is a pattern for this hotels to call the police on guess that are not happy with their sever. But I will have this matter look into further, because of what happen to my family in the late night. Thank you for taking my complaint. By the way someone that can be understanding of a caregiver of a special need child and, feel they need to call the police on a family that paying for sever they didn't received do not need to be working for a hotel or anything dealing with customer sever.

Me and my family stayed at Hawthorne by Wyndham in Jacksonville Fl. This was the most terrible hotel experience i've ever experienced. We got locked out our room at least 4 times during our stay. I had to walk to front desk to ask for a blanket for our bed because it only had sheets on it. There were no extra blanket and sheets for the sofa bed, I had to walk and get that either. I recieved no room service at all. I asked for clean towels and wash clothes and I was told I had to go the front desk to get it my self they had no one to bring it. The lady serving the breakfast was rude to everyone because she was upset she was the only one working. I was told I would have a $100 deposit at check in that I knew nothing about. I was told it would be release back to my card at check out but I have yet to receive it. The stay and customer service was horrible and ruin my family vacation.

Do not stay here. First of all my husband and I are disabled. We called far enough ahead and were assurred we would have a 1st floor accomodation. Second the bed had cigarette ash bug debris and rocks on and in it. Third the floor had what at first was a huge red stain which looked like blood. there were three such spots. thankfully a very nice housekeeper came and explained it was a juice stain. Fourth the air conditioner only worked part of the time. Fifth there were curly fries on the stairs leading down to the 1st floor. all over.
1 bright spot. The steak and shrimp supper was amazing from their in house restaurant. Both of the receptionists were great.
We just expected a clean 1st floor hotel room for one night. that did not happen.
Finally we were assured by the receptionist the supervisor would be notified and we would be contacted. that didnt happen.
if u dont mind dirty carpet and dirty beds well enough said.

This hotel should be closed for a complete makeover. Our room was dank and smelled moldy. Anything left on the floor was damp. We stayed two nights and although room was made up with clean towels, the carpet was not vacuumed, the sinks were not cleaned and the bathroom floor was dirty. The toilet was loose on the floor. The phone was broken - the message light blinked and clicked constantly. We reported it both days asking for it to be fixed or switched off but nothing was done so we had to unplug it. That meant we couldn't receive a wake up call. Security was nonexistent as the outside doors on the side and rear of hotel were propped open because they were broken. And the desk knew about it. There was no restaurant, although the listing said there was one. The provided breakfast was almost inedible - some sort of pre-made egg squares and the breads were the cheapest. This hotel gives all Ramadas a bad name.

Super 8 by Wyndham - Raton, NM --- Stayed in room 114, June 2019. Room was dirty, laminate bedroom floor had not been mopped. No toilet tissue holder. No TV remote. Room card had to be renewed (scanned) numerous times. Grounds littered and parking lot has broken pavement. This is a Wyndham property (!!!!!); they should be ashamed to have their name on this property. Do not stay here.

I recently stayed at Travelodge Seattle (hotel id: 07033)
We were not offered 20% for a 2 night stay and the only thing I can say positive is the beds were very comfortable.
The bathroom was scary. It had a rusty kleenex box that fell off the wall when used. The wall paper was scotch taped to the wall by the toilet. The linolium was coming away from the wall and the fixtures in the shower were rusted and falling off the wall. You could also tell where there was extensive mold damage in the shower.
The front desk could have cared less that they had given us and others wrong information about the fireworks which is the one reason I chose Travelodge. For the cost, I won't return.
Juanda Schatz

On July 5th 2019 my wife and I made reservations at the Days Inn in Jefferson, North Carolina. We were attending the Christmas in July celebration in West Jefferson. Having stayed at Wyndam facilities many times before and this being a Wyndam associate we thought we could trust the accomodations at the Days Inn. We were assigned room 146.
As we opened the door to the room we were overwhelmed with the odor of what smelled like a wet dirty dog. The odor almost made us sick. The room was also not as clean as we are accustom. We went back to the front desk and ask the desk clerk to come check this room out and verify this condition and we requested another room. The desk clerk indicated there was no other rooms available, would not come to verify the condition of the room and would not refund our money.
Having no other options we tried to stay in this cruddy room. We did not get much sleep and the next morning our clothes even had the odor of this room. This disgusting room ruined our vacation. We were very disappointed
If this is the best Wyndam has to offer. I suggest you close this motel and go out of the motel business.
This event and complaint was also filed at the office at Days Inn however we were told that general manager P.K. Sinhai would be out of the country for several weeks.
Please email me at Thomas.bulman@gmail,com or call me at 864 576 3574 if you have questions or need more information.
Please confirm receipt of the complaint.

We stayed ar Baymont in Springfield, Il. We stay at a lot of hotels but this was just gross. Room was dirty could tell it hadn't been cleaned. Sheets had stains on them. Tiles around hot tub were broken. Tub was missing screw on the drain. Pool was nasty cloudy and smelled funny. Outside furniture was half broken. Elevator buttons had shit on them. Skipped breakfast as we were grossed out. Would not stay at another one of these hotels.

We just checked in after a long drive, got to our room. It smells, towels look dirty and the toilet was full of poop! It was so nasty and smelly that when the lady come up to clean it the toilet overflowed. She had to go back downstairs to get a plunger. The hotel is booked and all hotels around are booked so we have no choice but to stay at this nasty place.

To whom it may concern,

I recently became an owner as of May of this year Wyndham Resort. I first brought into the Discovery Plan back in March and I booked my first stay at The Bonnet Creek location for about a week and I loved my stay there. They stated due to me being on that plan, I was mandated to attend another timeshare back in May while I was staying at Bonnet Creek resort location and due to me seeing value I brought into it and became an owner. Now, I'm on my second trip at the Wyndham Cypress resort with my family and I'm being harassed to attend another 90 minute presentation to the point where it actually made me feel some type of way , not in a good way neither. I'm already an owner and I'm on a trip with my love ones. We have a very tight schedule and it seems everytime I stay at the resort , I'm pressure to attend another sale presentation at check in and I dont feel I should have had to sit through another sales presentation being an owner already. So I attended the presentation and that's when the Sale Rep told me after he reviewed my account I had gotten a terrible deal especially when it comes to the point if I ever chose to upgrade my membership, it will cost me thousands of dollars in its difference. He made it seem as if I gotten scam. My membership number is 00203586082 and I attend the 90 mins presentation at 10:30am and left after 1pm. My plans was to visit the parks today not to sit through another sales presentation and especially not one that made me feel stupid with my first dealing with you all. I'll like someone to contact me about this because I'm very upset about how I was dealt with as an owner. My name is Sherline 813-485-1873.

I arrived at the Days Inn in Bishop California with my family, having made the reservation weeks ago. The room is in very poor condition with stains all over the carpet, see attached pictures, The pool is closed and the spa timer is broken. Were I not 300 miles from home I would leave now.

I stay in the wyndam Travelodge with my fiance almost every weekend in new Philadelphia, Ohio. I work out of town during the week and we usually see each other 2-3 nights on weekends before I travel back for my job. My name is Erik Franklin and my fiance is Samantha Luxemberg so u can check records to see that we start here regularly. Last night on the night of the 4th we entered our room to find three dirty Kleenexs and two dead bugs on the sink and blood on one of the pillow cases. I'm not normally one to complain or to expect compensation but I've spent allot of money the past two months in that hotel and I'm pretty shocked that we walked into that last night n the pull down the covers to a bloody pillow case. I took picture also. And front desk offered to move our room. Which it was almost 1130 and I had a long drive n just want in the mood. If u have any questions please call me 216-415-4545. My fiance wants to check the other hotels in the area but I really have never had bad experience with Travelodge. I'm sorry this has happened

This is the 4th time I have written and NO RESPONSE. I also called the phone number and waited on hold for over 6 minutes and NOTHING! I really do not want to write this same stuff over and over. On June 27th, at 11pm me and my sister checked in the gettysburg wyndham and had a terrible situation. After traveling 300 miles, we were tired and did NOT want to smell SMOKE!! The facility is non-smoking. As we approached our room, 504, there was definitely smoking going on in a room, as the hall stunk! We called the front desk and a female said they would send housekeeping, but NOTHING! We waited and waited and the smell persisted!! The next morning we had to leave early and this time, the smell was under out door by our bath and made us nausea. We do NOT SMOKE. Once again, we called down and another female answered and said it would be checked out. NO RESPONSE upstairs. As we left, my sister smoke to a male and he said it would be checked into, but of course, that did us no good. The hotel was very nice and clean and we eventually came back the next Sunday night and stayed, yet to experience both our keys not working. All I can say, is when you are exhausted, you don't want to walk or take the elevator up and down to be able to check in your room. I can handle that, but the SMOKING is NOT ACCEPTABLE. AND THE FACT THAT NOONE ANSWERED MY FIRST THREE EMAILS IS RIDICULOUS. I expect to hear from you and I definitely want me $ 95.00 refunded for the smoking night.

So, not answering my first three emails, and then noone answering on the customer care phone for 6 minutes does not sit well with me.

Please respond by email and I expect my refund to be mailed to : Linda HInckley, 11017 Heathstead Rd. Chester, Va 23831.

I will stay again, but I expect fairness on this issue. SMOKING IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOTHING DONE!!!

Thanks

Linda Hinckley

I stay at days inn in byron ga several times a week however I will no longer stay there because I have had a problem with soneobe stalking me and he was able to go to the desk and find out if i was or wasn't there this morning he was told I did not check in yesterday therefore I feel like my safety and privacy. Is not a concern. I am livid and wyndham hasreally let me down.i now hace to find another hotel chain to use

You need to clean up your act and quit discriminating against people who are in wheelchairs. I am staying at the La Quinta Inn and I was required to pay for a taxi service from Houston Airport to the Hotel, while the other guests were picked up by the Shuttle service. And the young man who was working the front desk, thought it was funny that I am not entitled to the Shuttle service and even hung up the phone on me. So I guess I will have to take you to court for violating the A D A law.

Lots of bedbugs in bed,,,we have bites all over the body,,at first we thought it’s mosquitoes maybe bite us when we were out but when I took the sheet off in the night there were bedbugs,,cought one and showed it to manager,,,they told us you can have $70 worth of food in any restaurants but who is going to take care of the bites and pain which we have in our body .hope they should deep clean and spray all over.i don't know how can they get rid off but very scary to stay in Windham now,,,managements please take care of it before they close the buildings,,poor rating

Stayed at wyndham providence airport, the room was given first was very dirty room 445 and then moved to room 545, the ac was not working. Called hotel manager Maria and reply waz she can not do any thing. What a honorable night spend at this location

La Quinta hotlels are OK. Wyndham is the problem! Prior to joining Wydham, my LaQuinta account # was W1970786. During a trip to Washington in Nov 2018, I was told that my account # should be 111232531D. In Dec 2018, however, they failed to credit me for 6 days stay in LaQuinta, Irvine, saying that they couldn’t find my account #.. In June 2019 I checked in again at LaQuinta Irvine (Sand Canyon) and was told me my number should be 175018556J. I was advised to call (someone, but no suggestions on whom to call) and have the accounts merged. They have now failed to credit me with 13 nights stay there. I found a number and talked to a woman with an extreme accent. I gave her all the numbers and dates of stay. After nearly a half hour struggling to understand her, she said that I would need to send proofs of ID and they would need to verify my stays and maybe I could be credited. I finally gave up struggling to understand the strange accent and hung up. Now I receive ads by e-mail from Wyndham now to the account they fail to recognize, 111232531D. What is the REAL #?
Wyndham, you have cheated me out of at least 13 stays at this hotel where my wife and I have stayed 40 times or more. We now consider Wyndham as a hotel chain with no free days, no matter how many time we stay there.
Clare Keeney
408-378-6799

My name is Samuel H. Motos Jr. I was approached in Panama City Fl,by Wyndham salespeople,went to a presentation,received a 8 day vacation certificate to be used within a year.The salespitch was good,and being a family that vacations often,i could see how purchasing a membership would save me some money.We decided to use our week in Panama City FL,but it was all booked out, so we looked to see what was available,there wasnt much left,we had apparently waited to long .So we found an availivbility in Crossvill TN.,atHiawatha Manor at Lake Tansiroom 105 n-2 for 6/14/2019 thru 6/21.We made the trip following 6 other family members who had booked a room at a local motel.Opening the door to the room, I noticed a very large spider on the counter,so having a 1,4and 5 year old kid with me ,I then went back inside and killed the spider. Then I noticed after the front door was shut that it didnt seal properly so any insect could crawl in.We walked thru the rooms and they were all with dirty floors,carpet,fireplace,and the walls had paint peeling off.The two bedrooms had doors that would not close,one door was falling apart.The bathtub was dirty,the commode would not flush properly.We inspected the kitchen and found the stove venthood had been removed,so we knew not to cook anything on it.The toaster was rusty.While looking at the toaster ,i looked to see why my youngest child was chocking,he had found a plastic screw sticking out of the refridgeratior and put it in his mouth, this was very scary.We started to leave,we stayed because we had followed six family members to Tennessee for a vacation.We settled in, trying to make the best of the situation.We went out the back door to relax on the porch and found broken patio chairs and tables , also covered with mildew so we did not sit.I was walking down the steps from the porch and caught my hand on a nail sticking out of the handrail board,then fell on the bottom step breaking a rotten board,then falling on a sewer pipe cleanout plug that was sticking out of the groung right in front of the bottom step.I hurt my back bad, for days i could hardly walk.We left a day early,just cutting our nightmare vacation short.This place is a health hazzard.The salespeople at the presentation worked hardand almost sold me a membership,I hope Wynnham has better to offer than this.My Families vacation that we wanted at the new resort in Panama City FL,turned out to be a nughtmare in Tennessee.I took pictures of everything i mentioned in this complaint,if any at Wynnham is interested ,let me know and i will send them.I would like a week at thenew resort in Panama City FL. Please.

Im a diamond member which only sounds good on paper, and is good for absolutely nothing else.. After spending around $8000 on your hotels over this last year alone, I find it hard to believe that they couldn't get me one night free due to flight reservation (unexpected) change. Wyndam customer care and rewards dept. pass me back and forrth between the depts each one had a excuse why other one should do it. So tell me whats the point of being a diamond member if it does absolutely nothing. Only bright spot our hotel was very nice and clean, and Jack and hotel staff made stay enjoyable for m uhh family. Dont think i will be a Wyndam Diamond Rewards Member much longer.

TV not working and desk personnel suggested moving to a “luxe” room at a higher price. Very unssacceptable customer service. Without a manager on premises or access to a manager, the desk was not willing to move us to a room at the same price. Unacceptable!
Also: the room was in poor condition with a spider web on the ceiling and enough dirt specs on the floor to belie the floor had been vacuumed.

Suggest a Manager be accessible 24 hours even if not on premises. In addition, suggest maintenance be available in case of any customer issue such as the TV not working. If a more serious issue such as a plumbing or a/c problem came up especially for seniors, maintenance could be a critical factor.

Also suggest an inspection by Wyndom (room 132) to view the furniture especially a chair that must have been a thrift shop reject. Curtains appear to need cleaning as well. Shame on Wyndham for allowing this condition.

Spoke to Brad at Wyndham Customer Service about these issues and anticipating follow up.

I was referred to your hotel down by Chicago ‘s O’h airport,I wanted to make a reservation
The person was rude and was unable to assist me.He hung up on me
I will never use your business ever and I will make sure I tell everyone I know
Also social media is a great way to inform people
Shane I work for a very big organization and I will inform my company to not use you,
It’s Lexus by the way you may have heard of us.
Good day

On June 27th we stayed at your hotel. As we walked to our room around 11pm at night, room 504, the corridor DEFINITELY smelled like smoke. I do NOT smoke, and my sister is an ex-smoker, so we smelled it right away and it makes us sick!!! My sister called the front desk and a female answered the phone. My sister explained the situation and she said she would send housekeeping up, but NOTHING. The smell persisted. The next morning, we woke up and it was still there, and this time, it was in our room (by the bathroom), and she called again. They said it would be checked out. Heard nothing. WE left and as we left, my sister spoke to a gentleman at the front desk and he said he would check it out. Your sign says..no smoking facility..250.00 fine. Of course, this did not help us!! It should have been addressed that night and we should have been informed of the outcome. So, obviously, this did not make us happy. Smoking is disgusting!

The hotel is very clean so this just was not acceptable. We were traveling to New York and on our way back, we did stop to stay again. We thought we would give it another try. This time, no smoke, but both keys did not work!! Again, we were tired and had been traveling and we had to call for help. Then, back down to get keys that worked. There is no excuse for this either. This is not as bad as the smoking, but this was just another thing that was annoying when you just want to go in to your room and relax.

In any case, the smoking situation I can't get over, the key..ok. I feel that we deserve our night (June 27th) refunded to us. Going to be with the hall smelling and waking up smelling it under the door is awful.

Sorry to complain, but we were only there for a few hours and paid good money and smoke smell is not what I want to pay for.

Linda Hinckley
11017 Heathstead Road
Chester, Va 23831

My mother was dying of lung cancer so my brother and I booked an inexpensive room at the Days Inn Jacksonville airport last minute based on pictures I saw online. The room looked nice, nothing fancy but nice enough. Boy was I wrong! Attached are pictures of the second room they offered us, so you can imagine how horrible the first room was! Dirty, run down, moldy, smelly, damaged and unsafe are the words that come to mind to describe this room. This motel reminded me of a homeless shelter and I definitely wasn't going to stay the night let alone the week! I called Expedia and they were able to cancel the remainder of my reservation, but I was told that I'm obligated to pay for this one night. Even though I was going to have to pay for the nights stay there was no way I was spending another moment in that disgusting room, so I went across the street and booked my entire weeks stay at the Crowne Plaza, who were so sympathetic of my situation that I got a seven nights stay for $99/night! Needless to say I will never again book any of Wyndham's hotels because of this atrocious experience.

The travel lodge by Wyndam in Colorado Springs Hwy 24 East I Checked in on July 1 which I was going to stay for a week due to waiting on my apartment to be ready on the 6th July. This is the one of the worst places I have ever stayed in. I got put into a smoking room which I did not request. It took the front desk lady 20 minutes to even come up to the counter to be checked in. The black lady (I'm Black) who was working the desk that morning was very rude. I ended up checking out this morning to find somewhere else to stay (July 2nd). I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ALL HAVE YOUR NAME ON THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!! I see why the ratings are BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Place STINKS Literally. The elevator, the halls and the room had a unpleasant smell. The hotel looked dirty and outdated. We had to clean the Jacuzzi before using it due to the strange amounts of hair lingering in the tub. The furniture in the room was stained. The only good thing about our stay was the pleasant staff. So much for a nice weekend get-a-away to celebrate our anniversary. This room was not worth the $424.86 we paid for 2 nights!!!!!

I was charged for a no show at Super 8 West Yellowstone in May because according to them I made a reservation. On their end they have a confirmation and my credit card info, but on my end I never received a confirmation email about the reservation nor did the reservation ever showed up on the Wyndham app or website. I was planning 2 vacations within weeks of each other and so actually had another booking for Canmore which I had a confirmation email for AND it showed up on my app and website. How was I supposed to be aware of a booking when on my end there was no evidence of such booking? Initially I thought maybe I made a mistake and forgot to cancel but that's how I came to realize I never received any confirmation of a booking or else I would have canceled as I found hotels within Yellowstone. I tried to reach out to Wyndham for them to do the right thing but their response was "I don't know why it didn't show up in your inbox and I don't know why it wasn't on the website, but it's still your fault because we have a booking on our end." I regret trusting a website from a supposedly large company that you would think believe in customer service and admit fault but now I will never use it again after they scammed me. I will stick with Expedia and other travel booking websites that's proven their reliability.

Hello, we were in Long Island California and Stayed at Travelodge by Wyndham from Friday June 28 they Sunday June 30. I stayed in room 353. When I woke up the following day all of a sudden I get itching and kept getting worse and worse. I am not a very happy customer it is so darn embarrassing and very irritating with the itching. I have bites all over my back, arms, hand and shoulders. I have tried 4 times calling Travelodge in Long Beach and have not gotten a return call. I am so irritated and disappointed and would like my money refunded ASAP

I was atbthe San Diego County Fair and was invited to spin a wheel by one of your employees. I won the grand prize. I asked whatnI won and was told a $100 gift card from several, restaurants located in San Diego. Then Imwasmasked forr a credit card to recieve my prize. This does not make since to me. You tell me I won a $100 gift card and thats what i expected, not giving my credit card to,someone for the prize. I should of have been told that if i win we will need your credit card information to claim your prize from the beginning. Instead of the old bait and switch routine. I travel internationally along with my wife, and after i won, i told my mwife that we are staying at a Wyndham in Italy. Well that wont be happening. The lady that invited me started raising her voice at me. I immediately ask for a supervisor. The supervisor informed me that I will not get my prize if i dont give them my credit card information. I told her that your company needs to be honest up front about how this scam works. Wyndham is well established, but wont continue to be successful with this type of behavior. I really would like an apology from the lady that lied to me. She even threatened to call security on me. I also want my $100 gift card.

Baymont Inn 6/20/3019
Staff was very friendly. However the room was horrible. Curtains barely hanging. Broken faucet handles. Torn shower curtain. Door let in a lot of light.
See attached photos. Not a very good start to our vacation. This place should not use my rewards.

This hotel is OK. However, they have failed to credit me with 13 nights stay there. After they joined Wyndham, they changed my account # upon check-in Dec, 2018. They failed to recognize this number on my next check in (June 8, 2019) and said that I would need to call someone to issue a new # and credit my stay. I found a number and talked to a women with an extreme accent. After nearly a half hour she said that I would need to send proofs of ID and they would need to verify my stays and maybe IO could be credited. I finally gave up struggling to under stand the strange accent and hung up.
Wyndham, you have cheated me out of 13 stays at this hotel where we have stayed 40 times or more.
Clare Keeney

Baymontt in Dunn NC. Staff very pleasnt but room conditions were horrible. Curtains barely hanging. Shower curain ripped. Siink faucets handles broken. Better check for bugs.
See attached photos.
I should not have to use my reward pointts due to these conditions.

I recently stayed at a Baymont Inn in Stevensville, MI. I was so displeased with my stay. The rooms were dirty. There was someone bringing down stained yellow pillows before I checked in. I felt like I needed to check for bedbugs before putting my things down. The rooms were also humid and musty. All of our things felt damp from the humidity. Following our stay and on the drive home- I had a headache and stomach ache. I am guessing it is due to mold build up in your hotel. That hotel needs to be completely gutted and renovated. I would not even let my kids swim in the indoor pool- as it too looked questionable. I will never be staying at Baymont Inn again.

Some one has used my credit card to reserve a room under my name that I was unaware of. On Sunday 6/30/2019, I noticed from my bank statement that the amount of 176.19 was taken out of my account from Wyndham Sterling Heights. I called your resort and spoke with Erica and asked her who stayed at the room under my name, she stated "no one" so then I asked why was money being withdrawn and she advised me that someone reserved a room but didn't stay there. I told her I never reserved a room or have never stayed at your hotel and I would like a refund. She transferred me to the manager someone named T. Moore who was very rude and unprofessional and also hung up on me when I asked for her name. I have never ever stayed at your hotel and from this experience I don't plan on it. I am asking for a refund as soon as possible as I have other things that needs to be paid, please and thank you.

My family just stayed at the Microtel Location in Chattanooga, TN. I am a rewards member and normally WYNDHAM is my go to but after this stay I am reconsidering this. The front desk lady didn’t have shoes on when we arrived. The hotel smelled like mildew & cigarettes. The carpets were completely stained, our sheets were stained and shower was dirty. The bath towels wouldn’t even cover my 12 year olds body, let alone mine. When I asked the front desk attendant for a bigger towel she said that’s all the give us, it’s stupid. I woke up at 5:45 am after a horrible night sleep honestly. The hotel was like a 711 for traffic in & out. When I returned to the bed from the restroom I had a BED BUG crawling on my pillow. After this experience it makes me want to boycott WYNDHAM hotels.

My name is mala I was in the room 103 and the manager changed my room saying that other guests are complaining but it is a total lie I was staying there for almost 4months in that hotel first he was very nice but just last 4days he started to try and remove mistakes which never occurred and put false accusations on my family and abused my dog by saying she is a wild dog and the couple who is there in room 104 who is a liar and told me that they are checking out and tried to support them that lady has lied but never believed me and yelling and abusing and threatening me and my family about the police he is acting very smart that is why I am pressing charges in the court a civil case this has got nothing to do with my husband he is not involved in this

On a recent stay at a Howard Johnson in Niagara Falls Ontario having stayed at many wyndham hotels we felt the service and rooms would be excellent as always .
The reception was good but we found after leaving my wife and I both had a rash within two days .
When I contacted the hotel to advise them the doctor had found we had been in contact with not only scabies but bed bugs and telling them we did not ask for any financial concern , only to advise them of a problem to be checked into .
I was very rudely told there was no refund and after all they were not a five star hotel.
I tried to explain I did not ask for or expect a refund , at this time they hung up on me .
This is in no way a refection on Howard Johnson or Wyndham nor would I make a public review of my problem .
I am looking forward to four more visits to other Howard Johnson hotels in the next month all that I have stayed at on many occasions as well as many stays at Travelodge in Niagara falls ..

I booked a hotel through Expedia for three nights starting 6/27/19 for La Quinta by Wyndham in Salisbury, Maryland 21801. When I arrived I was given a room on the fourth floor which was under construction and wreaked of heavy paint and glue fumes. When I went to call the front desk from the room to request a transfer, there was no phone cord connecting the phone to the wall. I was later transferred a room on the second floor which had a dirty bed skirt and a broken entertainment center. I took pictures at that time planning to complain about paying roughly $200 a night for such awful conditions. On 6/29/19, I had several glasses of wine at the hotel bar, The Edge. I admit I drank more than I should have and was verbally obnoxious but I did not break any laws. The manager of the hotel called the local police department and had me arrested for trespassing. The police officer waited for me as he insisted that I pack my belongings and removed me from my room because the hotel manager wanted me to leave. If I had gotten into my car at that point (to find another hotel) I could have gotten arrested for a DWI or worse. I spent the night in jail as I had nowhere to go. I have to appear in court on August 14th, 2019. Depending on the result of the hearing I may lose my lose my professional license. The charges are trespassing at a Hotel that I paid for through Expedia and failing to obey a lawful order (to leave the hotel where I was a paying customer and had been served the alcohol at the hotel bar). I did not break any laws. Furthermore, my credit card was charged $492.04 by Expedia on June 18th for the room. It was again charged on 6/29/19 for $494.83 by La Quinta and again on 6/29/19 for $50.00 by La Quinta. And I am now paying for another hotel for the remainder of my stay and will likely be retaining a lawyer when I return home. I look forward to hearing how this situation will be rectified.

I went today 29/6 for Sunday lunch at Bliss Southport.
There was no Sunday lunch menus, which used to be 2 courses including a roast for £14:95 . We were offered a bar snack type menu which cost £21 for two courses. When you restart the Sunday lunch menu, please let me know, and we will come again. Until you do, we will eat elsewhere

We just stayed at the Wyndham Garden Atlanta North. Staff was not friendly, they had no clue how to answer if coffee was complimentary, there was left over water in our ice bucket, pillows were flat and made sleeping difficult. Made us wonder if the sheets were even changed. For a total of $141 for the night I would expect better service, friendlier staff and the room to be clean. We will not be staying at ANY Wyndham Garden in the future. We will be going back to Marriott where they care about there guest!

I checked into my room and the A/C doesn't work. Called front desk they gave me a fan it's hot as hell. Front desk won't move us so we paid almost $80 for a room to hot to be in

I had a reservation at the Days Inn at Miami, Ok and when I went to check in they refused Cash I was using my card and I had a small dog and they had canceled my reservation and I was told by the desk clerk the manager kept canceling my reservation didn’t know why, so when I went to check in they were putting me in a pet friendly room so I asked to see it and when I went in there it smelled so bad if dog urine and when the clerk told him he told me I would have to wait another 30 minutes so they can put a machine in the room to get the smell out . I told him that wouldn’t work my husband was on oxygen and you can’t get that smell out. I told him I ran a hotel for 10 years an the only way to get that out was to tear up carpet and redo the whole room. He told me that is all he has and I told him that I would have been in a different room if he hadn’t been canceling it. He got very nasty for a manager and I told him I was reporting him and he could loose his license and he said go head I don’t care if I loose my license. That is not the way to run a hotel st all . The staff even told me he was getting really bad lately.He also said there was nothing you could do about it. I told him to go back to his country if he didn’t care about America.

I stayed at the La Quinta in Pensacola, Fl on 6/28/2019. It was horrible, disgusting and a nightmare. The property is so old, outdated, and not fit to stay in. I was charged $150 for my one night stay! Ridiculous!! The carpet was filthy, air conditioning was dripping everywhere. The bathroom was awful, old and dirty. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. I had to get help from another guest to open the door to my room. I have let everyone know not to stay at La Quinta. Ruined my trip! If there was a negative rating, that is what I would rate the hotel -10!

Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis South was in need of major repair. Our toilet flushed very slow and the room has unusual outside noise! The manager didn't seem concerned about our comfort when I explained the problem and asked for another room. Additionally, we left for the day at 11:30am and upon our return at 5:30pm our room was not cleaned. I asked management to have our room cleaned but two later no housekeeping. Finally, I persisted in asking for housekeeping only to be told they had left for the day. This situation really spoiled my family's getaway!

Please help!!!

Terrible experience with one of Baymont front desk clerk in Pensacola FL .Totally out of control personality, disrespectful, aggressive and abusive.

To Whom This May Concern,
I have been a loyal customer of LaQuinta Secacus for at least the last 7 years. Whenever I am planning travel, I look for a LaQuinta in the area I am going to. That being said, I am beyond disappointed in what has become of the LaQuinta Meadowlands hotel. I am currently staying here for one more night. We checked in yesterday June 28th 2019 around 3:30. Upon check in I was informed that there is now a $20 per night fee to have a pet. Perhaps I missed this in one of the many emails that I receive on a regular basis, but regardless, I was not happy that I was unaware of this. Next we were given a room on the 9th floor (902). After getting off the elevator, I knew this was not going to go well as it was very warm and stuffy as soon as the doors to the elevator opened. It was as if the AC unit in the hallway was not working. When we entered the room it had a portable AC unit in the room and it was taped up to the window with duct tape and there were spaces in it and the room was very warm. My two dogs are pugs and could not stay in that room. I went down to the front desk and they were more than happy to help me get a new room. They were extremely apologetic and nice when fixing this issue. I'm not sure the names of the two Women working the front desk, but they were very helpful and kind.
So, we packed up what we had unpacked and moved down to the second floor ( Room 202). It was evident as soon as we exited the elevator that this floor had a working AC. We entered the room and it was much better temperature wise. We turned on the AC's to a cool temp so we could regulate our dog's body temperature. I went into the bedroom and there was a black blob on the bed. When I went to brush it off it smudged on the blanket. I then walked over to the AC unit in this room to make sure the temperature was cool. When I did, I saw a bug on the curtain. I removed it and flushed it down the toilet. Not the biggest deal, but annoying nonetheless. This morning we turned the temperature to a warmer setting because it was a little cold in the bed closest to the AC unit. I had no idea that this would be a mistake as now it will not work on the higher setting. Thankfully the AC unit in the living room is working and my dogs will not overheat.
As I stated previously, I have been staying at this hotel for many years. Two years ago I brought my extended family here and shared with them how great this hotel was. It was a very embarrassing experience as my mom got stuck in an elevator and the AC's weren't working then either. After that stay I wrote to the management and we received a response stating that they were replacing the AC units and they refunded our money. I was completely satisfied with this response, but am disappointed that in those two years, the AC units have not been replaced. In addition, I used points towards my stay (6000) and I will still have to pay $380 ($344 plus the $40 pet fee) for the two nights I will be here. For the condition this hotel is in, this is just not acceptable. I can stay many other places in better conditions for that price and some even less. We began staying here because of the no fee for pets, but now that there is a pet fee it doesn't even make sense to stay here given the conditions of this hotel.
I want to again express that this is not any fault of the staff working here. Everyone has been kind and helpful. I believe that this hotel has been forgotten about by corporate and needs to be fully renovated if it is going to continue to charge these high rates to stay. Until things get fixed with this hotel, I am unfortunately going to have to look into other options when I travel.
I have attached 4 photos that I took yesterday.
Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

Randi Flynn

The room is filthy. Not non smoking! Air conditioning doesn’t work. Bugs in the room. Our daughter and her family had to leave because she is pregnant and has small children and couldn’t put them on such a dirty room. There is fly paper hanging !!! Whole in ceiling furniture broke. Really should not have your name associated with this dump.

Arrived on 06/24/2019. At first room seemed fine. Later as it got dark I'm seeing roaches. Babies, medium size. Saw first in nightstand by bed then on the wall. Went to the use restroom and saw them there. Notified the office next day and told it would be taken care of. The next day same thing so as they came out I killed then and and let the dead bodies on the floor before the housekeeping to see the next day when I informed her when she came to clean the next day she asked me if I had notified the office which I told her I had did and so at that time one of the attendants in the office said that he would go ahead and come upstairs and spray well I headed back upstairs as the baby still in there cleaning I said on the balcony and the whole time that I was there the gentleman never did come into the room and spray when it to the office again and asked for another room was told the first time didn't have any available the second time same thing the third time that I went in there I was told to notify the manager and that the manager would be contacted and since today is Friday this was done on Thursday night so I expected to hear from the manager on Friday and here it is still haven't heard anything have not been changed to a different room still seeing the roaches and I was wondering if there's anything that could be done here. I paid for 6 days and pretty much five days out the six I've been complaining about this and still nothing has been resolved. If anything they couldve offered some type of accomendation which they still haven't done. Please help!! I have a video of them in and on the refrigerator in my room but can't upload here.

I stayed at the La Quinta Hotel in Midland, Texas The location is on Wall Street. I called and filed a complaint, But I have never heard anything in response. I have attached a picture. I was moved to three rooms. Everyone of them was literally filthy. I called Wyngham and after 45 minutes the line was lost. So I called backend I have REFILE the same complaint as the first service person never filed the complaint as she was supposed to, of did she call me back even thought she had my telephone number.

La Quinta at this location is FILTHY. I am desperately trying to tel you but you clearly are not taking guest concerns seriously.

I have more to say, but right now I am very angry and very disappointed in La Quinta. It is the WOEST Hotel I have ever stayed at, and I ALWASY stay at La Quinta.

A group of 10 teachers traveled from Cleveland Ohio to San Diego California for a conference on June 23, 2019. We stayed at Wyndham San Diego Bayside. They offer free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. Our connecting flight was delayed so we called the hotel to be sure they could still pick us up. They said they would. When we landed, we sent one member of our group to catch the shuttle and hold it for us. The shuttle was mostly full so the driver said they would come back for us. 32 minutes later it is now after midnight and the shuttle has not returned. The hotel will not answer the phone. We had 3 people trying to call at different times during this wait. We finally gave up and took Taxi's to the hotel which we found out was only 5 minutes down the road. When we arrived at the hotel the shuttle was sitting out front with the driver behind the wheel and appeared to be sleeping. One of our members went to address him while the rest of us went to the front desk. The staff was rude to us saying we needed to understand their situation. They did not apologize for leaving us at the airport or for not answering their phones.

There were other issues with other members of our group but that is not my place to address.

When I tried to take a shower at 4:15 am on June 27 before my flight home. There was no hot water. It started tepid and went to cold. I ran it for about 10 minutes thinking it might just take a while. No such luck. I thought maybe everyone was leaving early but when I got down to the lobby, only 3 people were there.

I have always thought of Wyndham hotels as being one of the best hotels with impeccable customer service. Maybe I was wrong.

I came in at 4:30am my boss paid for my room, i didnt have the 50$ to take off my card, so the receptionist would not let me stay, im a truck driver and i dont have a bed in my truck, i was forced to sleep in my truck at the hotel and im a females this is so embarrassing, i drove for 11hrs and i wanted to shower and take a nap, i have a 8am drop off i was only gonna be here for 3hrs, and im a Wyndham member, i would like to get the room fare back to my boss, there has to be a better way than this, i no that there is some procedure that works around this, i am very upset with this

Daniel Gardella

June, 24, 2019
Letter of Complaint
La Quinta, Jupiter FLA

To Whom it may Concern,

We stayed at the La Quinta, Jupiter FLA From June 8, 2019 to June 11, 2019. It was the most distressing stay we have experienced in any establishment in our entire experience of travel.
We arrived to a flooded first floor. We were given a room on the second floor. We went to take a shower and found no towels. I had to go into the hall, find a maid, and request she bring towels. After they arrived, we showered only to find that we had no hot water. I informed the desk. Nothing was done about the problem.
The next morning we went down to breakfast and the when we called the elevator, it opened to reveal an entire floor covered in dog diarrhea. The stench was overwhelming. My girlfriend spent the remainder of the day suffering nausea.
We took the stairs to the second floor only to find that that lobby was also covered in filth.
We then entered our room to escape the stench and shower. Again we had no hot water or towels. We sought out the maid and she informed us that there were not enough towels in the hotel to meet the needs of clients. She searched and finally found some for us.
The gentleman at the desk found us another room after we complained again. We packed and moved only to find that the room was filled with mildew. We moved back to our original room.
Later that day we were moved to yet another room. We packed, moved, and found the air conditioner in pieces on the floor. We moved back again.
The manager finally put us in the “suite” where we found the TV clickers did not work, but at least we had hot water.
By this time we were both extremely upset. We came to relax for a few days and instead found ourselves sickened by the unsanitary conditions of dog feces everywhere and lack of basic comforts, no towels or hot water. Wen we checked out, we were given twenty five percent off our room costs for day one and day two only.
Since our return home, we have called the manager, Ingrid Cabana, three times and she has refused to return out calls. Never have we experienced a more disturbing stay in any hotel. We would like our money completely refunded. As it stands now, if something is not done, we will never set foot in one of your hotels again, and we do travel extensively.
Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Daniel Gardella
danieljgardella4@aol.com
203 216-3027

Last night we stayed at one of your hotels. The Travelodge in San Rafael. It was not a pleasant experience to say the least. The parking is extremely tight and the handicap parking was one tiny spot on opposite side of the lot where our room was. The room was dirty ,there was something on sheets that looked like blood “ took picture” , the kids got bit by ? while they slept,and there were pitcher bugs in room “ took picture”. I think you get the idea! So we cancelled tonight . They refused to give a receipt.Was told that because we booked Expedia they would send me a receipt and they would have to return our 2nd nights charges but provide no other info!!! That’s not a pleasant time in anybody’s day. And the free breakfast you advertise , your kidding right . We are disappointed in the the whole thing and wasted money at the same time

I heard that you own or have contract with the Knights Inn in Metairie, Louisiana. If you do, they have a General Manager that is scam artist. She likes to rent to people that only wants to rent for a few hours and then rent the same room to another person and pocket the money and getting it cleaned with fresh sheets. She will confront guests that had not done anything wrong. A lot of guests had checked in and then check out because of her and the way the rooms look. They also have cockroaches. The owner is aware of what is happening and gotten on to her. I think she will continue to do this to other gursts.

This is the worst company ever with worst customer service. Complaint is attached.

I went to the days inn in Columbus ms the owner snatched my money out of my hand refused to give me a room said I owe him for smoking in a room from an old stay but I just stayed the night before and nun of this was mentioned he does not have the right to take my money out my hand and says he going to keep it then he asked his manager what should he do he said charge me give me my change but no room or key and keep my money I have it all on video

we checked at around 4:00 on 6/26/19 around 640 pm we went to lie down pulled back covers on bed at that time we lay down and the blankets sheets and shelled if urine upon closer look there were multiple stains on the sheets, rhe instead had been pulled away from wall and bed and a half inch thick I, and debris were behind it and in the dresser itself. Also bathroom mirror had so many water stains you could barley see yourself. Matt several complaints and yet it's 854 am 6/27/19 and no one yet had came to clean room or even just to replace sheets. We had one set of linens in bathroom to share between my husband i. We are very disappointed who's like some sort of compensation for this. We were planning on staying a few more days however it is not going to happen here at this facility unless someone settle up and makes things right. Please contact me or at 6189172978 or contact super 8 room 108. Wwve to head housekeeper would personally take care of to this morning it is still yet to happen.

I have tried tp book another night at the royal seacliff resort in Kona Hawii on July 5 and have had terrible experiences with wyndam not relaying information to the outrigger resort and being told things that aren't exact and have been held on the phone for over an hour and being told they couldn't bring their computer up to find me and my reservation. I also have called several times to try to book the extra night and haven't received any help and have been hung up on Would appreciate you calling me back at 4056843125 to see if you can help with this situation I would appreciate this greatly

I'm writing to let you know about my experience at the Fresno North Ramada, Now mind you I am a property manager so I end up in property manager mode everywhere I go. Great people at this hotel, They were some of the nicest I have experienced, very helpful, friendly..just all around pleasant, I would absolutely stay again because of that factor, but ..Looking around I start noticing little, things that can change that whole curb appeal, The pool furniture is quite old , or needs a good cleaning, there was garbage strewn about next to the Jacuzzi, there were lights dangling off poles by their electrical wires, plant beds/boxes that had dead plants or nothing at all in them, the carpets seemed quite dirty in the hallway areas and had a rather pungent Oder as you walked to the room. I guess I was more surprised that for a Wyndham Hotel these things were the way they were, I actually picked this hotel because it was associated with your brand and I have stayed in your hotels before and they are clean, beautiful and kept up to par. Please address these items and probably more at this property Also, I have never been to a hotel where we were not allowed to take any breakfast foods back to our room in the morning? Is this a standard practice for Wyndham Hotels? I hope you can maybe address these items and make this one of your best. It's an older hotel but from the looks, it was pretty fancy in it's glory days. It just needs some care:-)

Chanda Parker

My husband just recently stayed two nights in the days inn by Wyndham Topeka Kansas. His experience was awful. The hotel was run down and dirty, his room was never cleaned, the beds were not made and no new towels were left. There wasn't even any coffee for breakfast one morning. I booked this hotel for him because I travel a lot and usually stay at a Days Inn. This is the second time in four months that I have been disappointed in your hotel. I will be rethinking where I will be staying next time.

I am very disappointed and upset with our stay at the Super 8 Wyndham of Boise this last weekend. Our room was not clean, there was a used bar of soap in the bath tub and hair in the bath tub when we got there!!! Not only long dark hair but what also looked like pubic hair!!! The toilet paper roll had only enough toilet paper on it for one of the 4 of us to use. I had to send my children down for more the first night we were there. The alarm clock did not work, I would set the time on it and after awhile it would stay the same as what I set it too. The coffee table between the two beds had something crusty stuck to the table. It was disgusting!!! And Why when I booked did it give me a price of $204 that included tax, but when I checked in and got a receipt I was charged $226? I have a charge of $226 from you on my bank statement. Why? My conformation email quoted me at $204.
The only reason we stayed there is because everywhere else was booked, I didn't say anything to the front seat because I couldn't go anywhere else because they were booked.
I am requesting a full refund from you for the disgusting unsanitary room we were staying in. I honestly don't know how you guys stay open, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well if I can't get this resolved. Thank you for your time

Good Morning Violetta, (violetta@pacificpearlhotels.com), Wyncare.customercare@wyndham.com

Thank you for putting me in touch with Brenda, the GM at the Wyndham in San Diego. Unfortunately we have been unable to resolve the issue of my brother, William Douglas Abner's H/P Laptop (Case # 4222508). On 3 June Brenda left me a voice message saying she would check with Human Resources about providing me with a copy of the original incident report. (Filed Monday, 6 May 2019) She also stated "if your brother was in and out of consciousness and one of our employees went in there, right away they would've notified some one, they wouldn't just leave". I can honestly state that I personally don't think I would be able to distinguish the difference between someone sleeping or unconscious. I left Brenda a voice message on the (5th) of June inquiring about her progress with Human Resources on providing me with a copy of the Incident report I filed. Still no reply. If you could please further investigate what Wyndham Hotels or Brenda is doing to complete this process of getting my brothers Laptop returned or replaced, this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention in this on going matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
Sharon Cavendish

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sharon Cavendish <sharoncavendish60@yahoo.com>
To: "violetta@pacificpearlhotels.com" <violetta@pacificpearlhotels.com>; Wyncare.customercare@wyndham.com <Wyncare.customercare@wyndham.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 12:21:16 PM EDT
Subject: Case # 4222508

Good Morning/Afternoon Violetta,

I am writing to you on behalf of my brother William Douglas (Doug) Abner. My name is Sharon Cavendish and I am Doug's sister. I am his Point of Contact (POC) in case of an emergency.

The emergency was that Doug was taken to the hospital from your establishment to have an emergency amputation (his left leg from the knee down was removed). After ensuring my brother was out of danger, I came to your hotel to collect his personal belongings. I took his personal items to him and he wanted to know where is laptop computer was. He stated that he left it on the table in the TV area. I went back to his room to search all possible areas, but his laptop was not found. I filed a report on 6 May, 2019 in the front office speaking with Mr. Brian Lopez. He took all our information. (He would not allow me to have a copy of the report). I have called several times to talk with the General Manager on the follow up of this situation. To date I still have not heard what Wyndham Hotels or your establishment is doing to correct this issue. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sharon Cavendish

uOn the dates of June 22-25 My husband and I stayed at the Microtel Inn by Wyndham at 7014 Mccutcheon Rd; Chattanogga,TN 37421
It was so awfully disappointing! We were greeted ok by Heidi! Upon entering the room I took off my shoes walked over to the window to open the curtains only to step onto a sopping wet carpet in front of air conditioner!! Looking at the air conditioner vents they were filthy with dust! I called down to Heidi told her the problem and that we couldn't stay in this room like this and I was sending my husband down she just said ok and hung up! My husband went down and to my surprise returned with a paper saying: "Room canceled money refunded"! That's it not a word! She didn't try to find us another room or offer any explanation nothing just dismissed us which is equivalent throwing us out of Hotel! What kind of Professionalism is that? I sent my husband back down (as I wasn't feeling well) to tell her to reinstate our reservation immediately because my husband learned from another that no more rooms were available! Where were to go? I was not feeling well and we did not have the funds to search out another hotel! So we asked for towels to soak up floor that night. We had a early meeting to attend the next morning but upon our return around 12 noon! The floor n our room was really sopping wet towels and all and starting to smell! I immediately told new staff on duty what happened and the woman that took care of us(so sorry I forgot to write her name but sure you can look it up) She was so kind and professional changed our room immediately and took care of anything else we needed so grateful for her! The new room was ok but let me tell you I don't know who cleans your hotel but we couldn't even shower because tub was not cleaned thoroughly and if it was supposed to be cleaned and looked dirty that's worse! The bathroom floor sticky to walk just awful! Needless to say one bad experience was enough! And the staff of Ladies at the hotel loud and boisterous in breakfast room on floors while cleaning so much noise woke me up! Maybe this is why they cant do a good job! What a terrible experience! Sorry but I wont be recommending this outdated hotel! So disappointed in Wyndham!

Greta Whitlock

I accidentally booked the laquinta inn and suites in canover for the wrong weekend . I called and talked to someone and was told dates were corrected . I then get a hotels.com email asking how my check in was ( my check in was still a week away . I called the hotel and my dates were never changed ! I was then told that they could do nothing since I booked through hotels.com . Because of their employees mistake or outright lie , I paid for a room while I was in a different state. To make matters worse, The hotel wasn't full so it's not like they were turning away guests due to my reservation . Please do the right thing here and return my payment . Thank you.

I stayed a Travelodge by Wyndham Grand Forks ND on 6/ 14/2019. When I arrived at 330 pm I was told by the front counter staff that the pool and the hot tub where not working . I ask if breakfast was being served in the morning and was told yes and they showed me the area. In the early evening I went to the ice machine for ice and found it also was not working. I went to the front desk and ask where another machine was and was told all the ice machines in the hotel where out of order? The next morning at about 8 am I went to the breakfast area and found that there wasn't much for food or drink. I noticed a notice on the waffle machine that read that there wasn't any mix left ? I looked and found 1 dried up bagel and 4 pieces of bread that also where not eatable! I asked if they where going to put out more food and was told that was all they had left?There wasn't any coffee or orange juice either? The staff told me that that's all they had, this was at 8 am in the morning! The hotel was not even close to being full, the evening before I noticed about 10 cars in the lot and was wondering why? I now know why!!! This is very disturbing seeing that this is a Wyndhan hotel, paying guests deserve much better than this! I await your response,thank you. J.woroniuk

This is the complaint i filed with the manager of the location i stayed at in Colorado Springs, CO.
The first night, I witnessed a homeless man tucking behind the storage garages to the west of your buildings. The bed was hard as a rock. The pillows were ridiculous! I had to fold mine twice to just get a little support. The backboard to the dresser/desk was broken and missing half of itself. The door to the room had gaps on the bottom and a wee bit on the side. The hallway (referred to as the back hallway by your night clerk) stunk horribly and looked as if it never gets cleaned. And last but not least, the reason I am informing you of this, is that our room was not serviced on the second day of our stay. We were gone all day, literally, and upon arriving back noticed the bed was not made, the towels were not picked up and the room was not cleaned. I called the front desk and the night clerk tells me, “well I don’t know what to tell you.”. I had to go get clean towels myself as there are no night housekeeping attendants. Her response is completely uncalled for. They should apologize and bring towels or whatever it was I may have needed. There should be more than one clerk or attendant at all times, given the neighborhood and the “apartments” next door.
I travel as often as possible and have never had as horrible an experience as I did this one.
I could tell by my walk to the front desk to get clean towels, that the first half of that hallway is cleaner, it smelled better, and it’s obviously the nicer part of the hotel. When I advised the night clerk of the smell in the hallway she said “It stinks again?”…..so obviously you are well aware there is an issue.
Upon checking out yesterday, the clerk asked if there was something she could help me with. I advised no as I would be reaching out to you. However, a comment from her also made me question the integrity of your hotel. When I stated the night clerks comment of how she didn’t know what to tell me, the day clerk stated “yeah sounds like her”. People have bad days, and we all work hard for our livings. However, there is never an excuse for the lack of satisfaction from a hotel stay. Thank you,

Hello, I had stayed at one of your Hotels , the Travelodge, in tacoma wa , my experience was about the worst, and before I tell you the issue , I did talk to customer service @wyndham, due to this issue, and the person I talked to her name was Daisy, I was also told it would be ten days before I would hear anything back in my email. Well nothing happened , no email, nothing, and it has been 12 days,, I stayed at the Travelodge in tacoma wa on hosmer 8702, from June 10th thru June 12th 2019, I made reservations , and paid 121.52 dollars, when we arrived at the hotel , there was no greeting ,the front desk clerk, said WHAT ??,, and here I'm thinking I am a customer,,no greeting ..hmm...bad service, then I said I have reservations, she said ok...then she replied,,I NEED 50 DOLLARS,,and I said what for, no you dont,,and again she replied I need 50 dollars not explaining for what purpose, and she said everybody pays 50 dollars. I need 60 dollars,, then I said well , what is it for them oh my , she explained what it was for, which then I paid 50 dolkars, then we received our key cards , went to the room. The door was difficult to operate, I had to go back to the lobby and the clerk said ,, u need jelp, I said yes my door it will not open, the clerk replied oh yea , we have been having problems, with just that door, then she explained how to use the key and to open the door, ok I went back tried it again , it worked, well after using one of the key cards several times it completely stopped working , and we just used the other key card, the door looks like it has been kicked in . It has a big gap, in the evening when I tried to turn on the light by the bed , the bulb and fixture was just hanging there , I was almost Electrecuited, then the power went out had to call down to the lobby twice before anything was done about it , So Yes it was a bad experience I am a very unhappy customer, I am submitting pictures of the door and the lamp by the bed , I don't even understand , how a room can be rented out with the light beeing, the way it is , and the service, as I said , yea I am asking for a refund, and this issue needs to be Resolved , And I can be reached , at 541 519 3416,, or 509 731 8888,, or at my email ,, durkeesprite@gmail.com

Stayed in super 8 on Bradbury st in Indianapolis last night and tonight. First night, got here and the cable and wi were broken, smoke detector was breaking. I called the front desk and told him. He came and was standing right under the defector and said he never heard it chirp and it was loud. I was sorry on the bed 10 feet away and he could hear me talk so why not a loud chirp he was so close to? He was insincating I was wrong and it was not chirping. I told him I've had decdec6ors for 50 years and I know what a chirping one means. He finally opened it and there was not even a battery in it. He put one in and it stopped chirping. Around 4:30 this morning it started chirping again. I didn't feel like getting up and letting him in so I didn't tell him until today abt that 5 am restart.

8 checked in my room today and the remote was missing. I called the front desk and 2as told othey would bring me one. Waited an he or so and no one came so I went to the lobby and got it. Came to my room and it didn't even have batteries in it. I tried to turn on the TV by its power button but the TV would not turn on. He moved me to another room, got in here today and discovered the toilet was clogged with a diaper. I took it out and it flushed. Then discovered the AC doesn't even come on no matter what temp it's set to. This is aweful. I've stayed at the super 8 in Castleton IN and have had no problems ever. Rooms are great there and pool is nice but this time I had to stay on the west side of town. Please check to see what's going on here. Maybe they need a check list when cleaning the rooms. I would like to know if it's possible to receive compensation for all these unnecesary problems I've experienced here. Thank you for your time. My first room was 239, my 2nd one was 223 and third one is 226.

We stayed at Baymont y Wyndham this past week in Virginia Beach. The first night was a horrible. the room smelled of mold there was mold in the shower. The rug for the floor was not in the bathroom so I figured it had been forgotten. I showered, fell as I came out of the shower not know the extent of injuries until now. The cleaning did not get to our room until 5:00PM. We had been out all day starting with a 6 mile run then just going to the beach hanging out in town. When we returned to our room with plans of showering/cleaning up the room had not been touched by cleaning, bed not made no fresh Very disappointing to say the least. Went to front desk they offered another room upstairs and told us to go up and check the room out. We did that, the room did not smell as the first room only problem was a huge I mean huge moth bigger then my hand was flying around. The maintenance man went up to get it out. Through the next couple of days we had moth issues but dealt with them. We had to deal with the inconvenience of moving out of the first room to another room. No one truly apologized and I received no compensation for the inconvenience of that first night. I also have SEVERE allergies to mold which caused problems all weekend plus the fall/slip caused me to attempt to catch myself causing my neck to be jammed and I just had neck procedures the week before. I am now back to square one doctor says we can only wait and see what happens. I am not happy, I had left a message for the day manager to call me today and he never called to discuss or see how I was doing. I also have bruises up and down my arm from trying to catch myself with the shower incident. Truly disappointed thought my choice was good your hotels have always been clean, neat and friendly, not this time which will make me think twice about staying at a Wyndham again. Signed Paula Kirsch

I would to inform everyone that the Wyndham Wingate in schaumburg IL that is a horrible place and the Owner -Phil and manager Christina are immoral and unethical, unprofessional who are racists, and think they can do whatever they like to any guest. I was there for approximately 14 months when they has a previous GM, who recently was terminated and decided to evict anyone one that had a business relationship with the GM.
I was given a 48 hr notice to leave and and they said they were going to double my rate. Upon my departure I called wyndham and tried to book a room, they informed me that this new manager Christina with whom I never met before had banned me. I filed a complaint and she closed it out. THIS FOLLOWED UP WITH A THREATENING EMAIL AND THIS PERSON WHO VIOLATED MY RIGHTS, BANNED ME AND DECIDED TO BE THE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER AND MADE SURE THAT NO ONE AT THE CORPORATE OFFICE WOULD NEVER KNOW ABOUT HER CONDUCT.... Anyone reading this review should head my warning and share my experience with all your friend, DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

We were charged for hotel room on our card even though we paid in cash they hack our card 7 times for over 2000 dollars we are filling police report.
They refuse to get all charged money off our card they say we still own them around 89 dollars for room even though we have paper work signed we paid in cash. People at Microtel Inn in 1305 North 25 Street Clear Lake Iowa 50428 wont fix it. We are charging fraud on them so all watch out.
We have all paperwork to show this. Women when we checked in maid us give her our card number even though we were paying in cash.

I booked a room at the Ramada by Wyndham Roanoke VA at 1927 Franklin Rd. SW, for the evening of June 8, 2019. The desk clerk was very nice, but the parking lot and surrounding sidewalks were crumbling. The elevator was the dirtiest thing I think I had ever seen, with dirty carpet and duct tape holding it together. The room itself was so dirty and old and nasty that I knew as soon as I walked in that I could not stay there. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 20 years, and the flooring was this awful black/green tile -- who has tile in a hotel room? -- that was really nasty. The furniture was old and scratched. I think the white comforter on the bed was shiny polyester. I turned around and rolled my luggage back to the lobby and told the desk clerk I could not stay there because it was so disgusting. There was a young woman on her cell phone in the lobby crying hysterically because her room had been broken into, all her things were gone, including her cat. (The hotel allows pets.) I realize that for $65 I wasn't going to get a palace, but this was like a crack house. I called Expedia, made my case for a refund and got it. I think you need to take the Wyndham name off this place. It's a franchise, independently owned, but why would you risk the company's reputation on this? I hear that during the rainy season, several rooms and the parking lot flood.

I made a reservation for my Rabbi and his wife at Microtel Inn and Suites at 4881 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606.
When the Rabbi checked into the hotel, he was not informed of the fact that his room was already paid for. I had made reservations for two other rooms, and it was noted on those reservations, that the room was being paid for by me. The Rabbi's reservation DID NOT have such a notation. His Account Number is 059-997213.
called the hotel to make certain that everything was being taken care of properly and found out that they had asked him for his credit card upon check in and he was to pay for his room.! I was livid and extremely embarrassed when I disoovered the omission on his tab, that I was paying for his room.
I just spoke to the hotel manager Christine. She was perfectly happy with the transaction and told me that I had nothing to be concerned about, since they now omitted his card from his bill, and that I had paid for the lodging in the end.

I am completely embarrassed and that embarrassment cannot be remedied. I would like Wyndham to be something for me, to make up for this mix-up. Please get back to me asap with some resolve. This does not look good for Wyndham. We have used this hotel in the past, and were extemely pleased with their services - that is why we chose them again, when we could have chosen others in the area.

Sincerley,
Marilyn Rosenzweig

Check in was 6-21-19 and checkout was 6-23-19, And when first arriving,find that the entrance carpet is unraveled.
and after checking in,was sent to an elevator that was simply nasty, hot as hell and was rode with hotel workers taking garbage and linen down stairs.
Wait it gets better!
I was raised to take a shower at night and everything was good until time for bed, when it was discovered that the a/c unit didn't have any working settings and had to settle for what you had or no a/c.
Second morning go to take a shower only to find out that housekeeping did indeed come make the beds but left no towels for bathroom use. Went downstairs to front desk and was told that there NOT any available. I was totally insulted when the front desk attendant offered me a few floor bathroom floor mats to dry myself after a shower. Talk about being treated with open arms, instead use the same towel I walk on to dry yourself.
I will say I was not the only complaint that was circulating and as not the only customer unsatisfied.
As many hotels that is in the Financial Circle it really behooves me to even think that Your Ramada By Wyndam is still open for business.
I will really have to be desperate for a room to before choosing a Hotel by Wyndam again.
Just total disbelief that a customer would be offered a bathroom floor mat as a towel. UNBELIEVABLE!

THIS PLACE IS ON HWY49 GULFPORT MS.THIS IS THE DIRTIEST HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEN IN. I'M RETIRED NAVY AND HAVE BEN IN SOME DIRTY PLACES BEFORE ,BUT NOT LIKE THIS ONE.AFTER COMPLAINING TO THE MANAGER ABOUT ADJUSTING THE PRICE / $156.00 /WICH SHOULD OF BEN $10.00 AT THE MOST / LOCK BUSTED ON THE DOOR /FIRE ALARM TORN OFF THE WALL/ SHEETS AND BEDDING HAD BURN HOLES, ONLY 1/2 THE LIGHTS WORKED. HOLES IN THE WALL /IRONING BOARD NO IRON/ NO GARBAGE BAGS.HALLWAY CIGERETTE BUTTS AND GARBAGE. WE HAVE PICTURES OF ALL THIS. WHEN I INFORMED THE MANAGER I WAS CONTACTING WYNDAM, HE SHRUGGED HIS SHUDERS. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS PRICE REFUNDED, / SEND A WYNDAM REP TO CHECK IT OUT. I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOUR COMPANY, I WILL PROCEED TO LET EVERYONE I DO BUSINESS WITH HOW WYNDAM USES THIER NAME

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?