Wyndham Hotels Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

976+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Wyndham Hotels corporate: 1-800-466-1589

My mom and I booked a 3 day stay at the Ramada by Wyndham I’m Atlanta and it was the WORST hotel I ever stayed in. I must say the staff was Amazing but the hotel SUCKS!!! Day 1 Our room was missing a chair, dirty phone that gave you a busy tone for each ext. dialed and we ordered food that night and woke up to a army of ants on the nightstand and in the food so I went to the front desk and asked to be moved. Day 2 we started the day with breakfast from the hotel and the eggs were runny, potatoes hard and bacon half cooked so we went back to our room took showers in a shower with mold and black hair or something came from somewhere to the bathroom floor, I went to the front desk and asked to have the bathroom checked. I left and came back 4 hrs later to find out that no one had come to check the problem so I went back to the front desk to complain and maintenance finally came. Day 3 I woke up to my mother crying because she couldn’t get any sleep because the beds were to hard and I must agree that the beds feel like large cots. As I was leaving I realized that I left a pair of shoes in the original room so front desk made me a key to go back and check and the beds had been stripped, the food and ants were still there and my shoes were gone. I walked out and back to my room bad and saw a door open to a room that had sheets and towels thrown around and when I showed the video to front desk, I was told it was the housekeeper quarters but why was the door open and the room dark. I was given a discount for my stay but that is not satisfactory for me. I drove 9 hrs from St Louis to Atlanta for my mother to eat at Old Lady Gang and picked this hotel because of the distance to the restaurant. NEVER AGAIN WILL I VISIT THIS HOTEL AND RECOMMEND NO ONE ELSE DOES. I have pics and video but the video can’t be uploaded Sorry

Please forward this message to the manager,

My name is Hank Donker. My wife and I checked into the hotel on July 31st for a one night stay. My sister Wilhelmina Perkins and my cousin from the Netherlands (Kees DeWolf) also booked a room.

The night of check-in, the clerk on staff had told us there was a problem with the computers being down so he wrote down our credit card information and would enter the info into the computer once up and running. When he was done doing that he would “shred” the paper he had written down our credit cards numbers.

At check out the next day someone else checked us out. I told that clerk at check out that there was some paper around that should have been shredded and could she check to be sure that was done. She could not find any paperwork But I was still concerned that our credit card info my not have been shredded.

Since check out, I called on more than one occasion and talked to the clerk to get me an answer if the check in clerk DID in fact shred the card numbers. I did not get a response back as requested so I called again and asked the clerk to have the manager call me which never happened.

At this point I don’t feel like I’m a valued customer of Howard Johnson’s??? I would expect some kind of reply to what happened to the paper that had the card numbers on them.

Please advise,
Hank

Poor Service, and rude employees. Crabbe infested blankets.
Upon arrival at the motel Super 8, we checked in and asked for connections to the WiFi. We connected but upon $91 per night.returnng to the room, there was no WiFi. We called the office and was told that the manager would be informed and would get back to us. The next day at 12:30 pm, the office was called to inquire about why no comments about the WiFi. We were told that there was no service in our room and that we could come to the office to do our business as there was WiFi in the office. Discussion quickly became unpleasant and we were called rude for inquiring and being unhappy about no WiFi service. We asked to change rooms which we did, as there was service on the other side of the building.In that discussion we learned that the WiFi service iln that part of the motel has been out for most of the week. We checked out the morning after the second night, whereupon There was serious error in the billing. Upon changing rooms, we were billed for two nights for the first room and 3 nights for the second room, a total of nearly $600.00 for a stay of 2 nights at $91 per night. The next morning at 2 AM, in his own home, Chuck found a crabbe on his his left thigh. It was a well developed mature crab and we found only the one, even after carefully examining each of our bodies for further critters. Sunday morning while William was resting, the office and housekeeping called the room 3 times on the phone to ask if we were leaving, inspite of the "do not disturb" on the door., as the reservation existed for a continued stay sunday night. AFter all that confustion, we decided to depart that day and asked if we could without further charge. It was then Noon. We were told we had until 12:30, by which time we had departed, learning of the excessive and incorrect charging for the rooms.
We have the crabbe and a picture of it if you would like to see it.
Overall, the motel room was satisfactory, but the desk clerks were defensive and mostly hostile to any inquiries and confrontations. The assistant manager, Diana, was receptive and polite, negotiatimg positive results. We believe that someone outside of the motel needs to be informed of these circumsgtances and that some compensation should be made for the unkind treatment and incorrect billings. Of the three of us, I am the spokesperson to bring this matter to kyour attention.
Drew Davenport

Apparently they decided to repaint the room but didn’t clean all the paint spills off the doors. The continental breakfast was cleaned out by 820, the waffle maker didn’t work, and management said they fail to prepare enough food. Even though they had booked the reservations. We left a very expensive make up mirror in the room and called him six times with no response back from them. Apparently house cleaning decided to just take it home. Worst customer service ever.

August 2 and August 3 I rented two rooms at the Days Inn in Whitchurch-Stoufville Ontario on Ringwood Drive. The place is filthy. There was pubic hair on the floor of the bathroom in my sons room. When I returned to my hotel room at about 4 PM on August 2, the door was left wide open and there was no one in sight. My safety was compromised. There were many other small issues that I won’t even bother to mention in this note but I will in others .

My husband has an expensive CPAP machine and I had personal belongings in that room. I’m still trying to figure out if anything was stolen. The room was never cleaned, towels were never changed and garbage was not removed. I complained to the front desk and all I got was -I’m sorry -

In February a wedding party I was part of reserved a number of rooms at that hotel. At least 14 people from the wedding party stayed at the hotel. Everyone I spoke to was disgusted. Their rooms were dirty and there was not enough staff to serve clients.

Add a minimum, I would like half of my $610.16 stay refunded. The room my son stayed in was not fit for an animal. He wound up sleeping with my husband and I our on our king size bed because he couldn’t stomach the body hair on the floor of his bathroom.

This is the first time I’ve ever written a complaint letter. However, it won’t be my last complaint letter about this hotel

Signed fearful for safety, disappointed and disgusted
Dolores

I cood not stay at the travelodge by wyndham in lake george ny. Because they were under a water adviser due to bacteria in the water, the pool was under construction . By the way from the reviews it's always under construction. The staff are terrible and the rooms are filthy and disgusting. I couldn't stay but was charged. I asked for my money back but never got a call back. Please , I deserve my money back , I couldn't even brush my teeth with the water, Oh and then put a sign saying they weren't giving any one bottled water. The worst place I have ever booked and as a single mom 150$ is a lot of money.

Recently my 88 year old mother was rushed to the hospital in San Antonio. My sisters and I who all live nearly 3 hours away were with her. After getting her stable one sister stayed at the hospital with her overnight. The other two of us sat out to find a room for the night. Both of us a fairly familiar with San Antonio and we wanted to be close to the hospital also.
This was Saturday night and I understand that is a busy time. After being turned away because of no vacancy at nearly 10 hotels, we pulled into the Baymont Inn on IH 10 and Wurzbach Rd.
We were told they only had one room left and because it is midnight, we took the room.
When we got into the room, we were (to say the least) appalled. The room was awful. The dresser was broken, drawers hanging out, curtains half hung and falling. The carpets had massive stains, the tub finish was peeling. The baseboards and walls were filthy, no dusting done here in a very long time.
Because we were so exhausted we cautiously climbed into bed. Then we were stranded by a cricket most of the night.
As terrible as all of this sounds, it gets worse. When I went to check out at about 8 am, I was presented with a bill of over $200.
This would be expensive for a lovely room, but for this place, I was robbed.
I know Wyndham properties and am very surprised you would have your name on such trash.
I suggest that you have this place inspected before it gives your whole company a bad name. As for the rates, I feel that I was robbed and taken advantage of, this does not say much about Wyndham either.
AGAIN, CHECK IT OUT.
I have attached some photos and have more that I can send you.

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to express how disgusted I am at the management for the below

Baymont Hotel Wyndham-Indianapolis West
3850 Eagle View Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46254

I am the victim of a robbery at this location and due to the lack in keeping the security cameras WORKING and ON, the police have halted my case in preventing legal counsel to press charges. It is the GM’s, Lalli Gohtra, to maintain a secure environment for the customers and staff. How can this be if the cameras are not working and law enforcement cannot do their jobs efficiently? Not only were they not working, but Gothra did not even know they were not on until the police asked for video footage. It’s despicable that the laziness on behalf of Gohtra that justice can not be served. I would highly suggest giving such an important role as General Manager to someone that actually knows how to run an establishment in keeping its patrons and staff members safe.

Calling about a complant. That i giled. Giben corp. No. On hold for 15 minute. Furing this time message came on over too leave message hit one. Ginnly gave up waiting and hit 1. Came on msil box is full good by. Nice joke now i see why your motles steal people money. If this is the way the vo is run

Re: Wingate by Wyndham in Little Rock AR. My wife and I spent one night 8/5/19. Your front desk staff and dining area staff were friendly and helpful. The food was adequate. We spent the previous 4 nights Holiday Inn Express, Fenton MO where the price = approximately the same but not our experience. The Wingate was outdated, dingy + in need of repairs. The toilet was difficult to flush and the seat wobbly. The AC would periodically get very loud throughout the night. The lighting in our room = dim. One lamp shade cracked. The toilet was not cleaned by housekeeping when our room was cleaned. Elevator signage affixed with packaging tape. None of exercise equipment worked, The lighting is outdated - no jacks for iPhone/computer/peripherals. We considered leaving but our driving home (Dallas TX) at 8:30PM but we are both in late 70's. and 4 hours driving in the dark was not wise. We expected more than this. It is difficult to believe all the good ratings posted on the web for this hotel. We have photos if you want them.

Stayed at the Super 8 in Payson, AZ. on 7/26/19, checkout on 7/28/19.
Simple explanation: Made reservations a week+ prior to our stay. We were quoted $149.00 with AAA discount for the 1 night stay. We received our credit card bill and found we were charged $258.12. We thought there was a simple mistake. We called the hotel, polity explained the detailed and were told, "To Bad." You should have read the paperwork the person pushed in front of you before you signed it, because it said $225.00 + tax. The person on the phone "attempted to convince us $250.00 a night was standard charge and had been for a number of years. So, at the end the man said, I won't help you, you should have read the paperwork, "to Bad."
Is this Wyndham's new Customer Service policy? What would you call this type of dealings?
I would hope I would would hear from a honest corporate person in the near future.

My family stayed at 2 separate Wydham hotels this summer. The first one was at the Days Inn in Alma, GA. The manager Harry Patel was extremely rude. They over charged my debit care over 500 dollars and it took 3 days before it was resolved in my bank account. That was money that my family needed. Mr. Patel refused to acknowledge that it was the hotels mistake and did not seem concerned in the least. My fiance and I are both rewards members and were hoping for a much better experience. Mr. Patel then called down to my hotel room at 1000 at night and screamed into the phone demanding that I take this matter up in the morning. I was very displeased with his treatment of myself and my family and will never again stay at his establishment. When we asked for some sort of compensation for the distress that the missing money caused on our stay we were very rudely informed that the compensation was the money being returned to my account.
The second stay was at a Super 8 in Douglas, GA. The staff was very accommodating, however the manager/owner was extremely rude. We once again were faced with an issue regarding pet deposits and were informed that "he hated animals". We use Wydham hotels primarily because we travel with our dogs. I do hope that these matters get resolved and that no-one else has to experience what we had to. Thank you for your time.
Brandy Taylor

On August 3,2019, I stayed one night at the Super 8, 3430 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI. I exhibited in an art show that weekend, and needed to be cost conscious. I am a little new to the Wyndham chain, but have my hesitations about future stays.

I arrived early and let the front desk know I would be returning later afternoon, knowing my room wasn't ready yet. The front desk lady was very courteous and helpful. Upon returning about 6:00pm, there was a front desk gentleman who was busy, busy, and seemed a bit irritated. I heard him say to another guest, the hotel was full this evening. I also questioned him making a copy of my driver's license to which he replied, "sorry lady its policy and I don't want to get in trouble." I asked him would it be returned to me upon departure and he said, "no, we keep it on file". NEVER has this ever been done in any other hotel I have stayed in my travels, especially using a gold American Express card!

I was given a room down under in the basement level. Not only did the room smell disgusting upon opening the door (no a/c was on) but the air conditioner appeared very dirty and looked full of mildew. In addition, there was a window which could be opened at the ground level of the pavement outside! The room was filthy, we did check the beds to make sure they appeared clean, they did. We were very tired and decided we'd tough it out but I will never do so again.

No woman or women should be assigned a room with easy outside access through a window. I travel a lot and have never endured such a situation. Breakfast the next morning was nothing worth mentioning and again the night attendant seemed irritated with his duties.

That being said, I will not be looking at a Wyndham hotels as my first choice in my travels. Cost is always a consideration for anyone but the condition of this hotel should be reported to the health department.
Thank you for the opportunity to bring this to your attention.

6/27/19 room 104, Super 8 Ruther Glen, Va. Checked in late n tired, got handicap room which I did not request. Door difficult to open or close, had to key 3-4 times; trim under door gone letting hot air n light in; bath door hard to close; toilet loose at base; no hook for handheld shower head; fresh blood stain on sheet. No HOT bfast to speak of; no juice or yogurt, stale bagels. In Canada now but have 3 weeks of travel back to AZ. Not happy with Wyndam's. I did like the Days Inn in AR but may end up doing Best Western with my AAA card for next 3 weeks. Because I came in late, did not have time to check room which I usually do. Very disappointed.

We stayed at Days Inn in Pensacola,Florida on August 5.The room was registered under my name Mark Seppala.The room stunk of very strong Pine Sol so bad we had to keep the main door opened for hours to blow the smell out with my own personal fan.Both bed spreads were full of semen as were the bed skirts.Thats only what we could see!We were woken up at 9am by the housekeeper pounding on our door.I reminded her that we check out at 11am not 9.She then left her cleaning cart in front of our door and proceeded to be noisy by talking,bumping our door,hitting the walls with the vacuum cleaner in the rooms around us.When we finally started packing she opened our door!I had to tell at her to get out,that's ridiculous for an employee to enter a room without permission!Scary.I turned my key in before check out time and tried filing a complaint but the lady at the desk only said she wrote it down in a book.I showed her the pictures I took of the bed spreads but she still didnt offer any money back.I have pictures that I will put on the internet if this problem isn't resolved!We are traveling across country and plan on doing a study on the motels/hotels we stayed in.People should be warned about this place and it needs to either be run by someone else or torn down!We stayed in a Super 8 last night even though there is a Days Inn right by it.I am scared to ever stay at a Days Inn ever again,it was disguesting!

I stayed at the Wyndham Garden inn on 28th St in Grand Rapids and someone from corporate needs to go replace the manager. I believe her name is Emily or Emma, but she is rude to guest and staff! I saw illegal activities on the grounds while i was there and she didn't seem to care.

Never again! I booked this hotel accom thru Qantas. Wyngate by Wyndham LA for the night of Tue 6 Aug 2019. Problem...While I was in US my bank had to de-activate my Visa Debit card as they picked up suspicious activity. This apparently stopped the Wyngate by Wyndham reception from letting me occupy the room which was paid for in full on 14 Jun 19. They wanted the card for security deposit. The reception were totally unhelpful. My fiance spoke to this gentleman on the phone, explained that she had my new replacement card in Australia & offered to quote the number over the phone. He said no! Not their policy. He had to physically see it. I offered to pay the security Deposit in Cash...Answer, No! Offered my Global Currency Card...No! I am now stranded in LA with no accommodation & it's after 10pm at night. I have a long 15hr flight back to Australia tomorrow night. I will never again book to stay at this hotel. I am at present trying to find a taxi to take me to somewhere where I can sleep. Staff didn't care....left me stranded with nowhere to stay late at night in a city I didn't know.

Annie Reapa day ago on Google
1/5

During our stay the air conditioning went out for two days.
During our stay the air conditioning went out for two days.
I spoke to Ron and requested to speak with Tony. He screamed at me asking what this was regarding and then telling me that he can not take him out of the meeting that he was currently in. I explained to him that I did not want him to take Tony out of the meeting he was in. I stated that I would just like to speak to him regarding the two days that the three suites were without any air conditioning.
He then said to me "You know we were here for the two days without the air conditioning too."
I felt he was extremely combative. He said that Tony should be out of the meeting within 15 minutes.
I came back in 15 minutes. Tony was still in his meeting. I came back an hour and a half later Tony was still in the meeting. I came back for a third time and Tony was again in a meeting. I gave my cell phone to Ron and requested for Tony to please give me a call when he was free. Tony has yet to call.
Our family stayed here for a week. It was a nightmare. The staff seemed extremely unhappy. We had three suites.
We are VP's at Wyndham which entails not having to pay the $35 extra in cleaning fees and you get more towels, shampoos ect.
We asked for towels to be replenished along with the soap ect. each day as our group would congregate in each others suites throughout the week. The gal Rachael seemed extremely upset in doing this. I requested it for each day. I had to continue to call each day and request that they please bring towels, toilet paper ect.
I asked if there was a late check out as checkout is 10 am. They said I would have to call back and ask the manager. I spoke to the manager he said the latest he could do was 11am. I asked if it could please just be 11:30am. Tony the manager said that would be fine. I asked that it be noted on each of the rooms we were staying in. My sister in law while packing for three small children got a call on our checkout date at 10am from the lady at the front desk screaming at her that she needed to leave the room now. My sister in law was so overwhelmed and caught off guard that she actually started crying.
First day we got there the main pool was closed.
You have to pay $35 dollars to reserve a beach chair. If you lose towels it's another $25.
The beach has an excessive amount of seaweed.
Needless to say we are canceling our timeshare with Wyndham.

We have to nights at days in in Butte montana and the room is so hot and uncomfortable. I told i’m Only staying one night and them I gone. Grandkids are miserable. Thanks

Pics from Travelodge San Francisco Airport North on 7/27. I am Wyndham rewards member. Worst and dirtiest and oldest hotel ever. More pics if desired. Needs to be renovated or completely razed.

I had 2 rooms booked at the La Quinta South Burlington Vermont, 7/31/19-8/5/19. I was very dissatisfied for several reasons which I will list. I stayed there with my daughter and 2 grandchildren, ages 8 and 4. We had one room on the 3rd floor 308, and the second room on the second floor 214. When we checked in no one told us the elevator was not working and didn't work the entire stay. It was very inconvenient not to mention a hard ship on my knees to climb 3 floors several times a day to go to my room. I had asked to to moved to a lower floor and was denied. The telephone in my room 308 didn't work because there was no jack to plug it in. The phone in 214 was plugged in but didn't work either. Found the hotel manager a female to be extremely rude when we asked to change rooms or mentioned the phones and elevator not working. On 8/4/19 my daughter, 2 grandchildren and I were at the pool for a couple of hours. My daughter was sitting on the pool deck, I was standing on the pool deck and my 2 granddaughters where in the pool. I walked over to the table to see a man in the hotel window at ground level staring at my granddaughter with his hands down his pants wacking off. I called my daughter over to witness this horrifying situation. We got the girls out of the pool and immediately reported it to the hotel manager and request she call the police. She refused to call the police and said she would talk to them. I told her no I wanted the police called. We took the girls up to the room and I came back down and the manage was just coming out of his room. I asked if she was calling the police and she stated no she wasn't. I told her I was calling them myself, and I did. The police came and took statements from us and told your hotel manager she had no right to speak with him that she should of called them immediately. A police investigator came and a report was filed. We left the hotel for a couple of hours, on our way out the hotel manager was making fun of us and laughing at us. My granddaughters, and daughter was so upset by the embarrassment they had to encounter. When I returned back to the hotel I asked that she give me her managers name and number. She refused to give me her number only gave me her email. I asked her to call her and she said no she had already talked to her. The vacation that was suppose to be fun and enjoying was destroyed by your run down hotel and poor management. I would like to know how and what your going to do about this situation. I'm going to send the same email to the manager Debra Grzywna that I have send to you. I expect that because of poor leadership I will not hear back. I'm totally discussed by the way we were treated and humiliated and retaliated against in your place of business because we complained about the conditions of the hotel and calling the police I'm including my phone number in hopes you can come to some resolution of compensation for my stay. I also am including the police officers name and number to confirm all this activity. My name is Tarry Kohler 727-236-7771. Police department South Burlington Vermont, Officer Kelsey Monroe 802-846-4188. I look forward to hearing from you.

As an Wyndham Time share owner we were very disappointed with our stay at Days Inn San Antonio Lackland AFB. We wondered if Wyndham was actually buying or franchising hotels and not inspecting the properties. The rooms were in poor condition and toilet would not flush or was difficult to flush using the push button on top. The furniture was dated and in some places taped to repair the trim. The drapes were coming down and the carpets were dirty. Another problem was very worn wash clothes and towels which were stained, We were there to attend our granddaughters Air Force graduation and thought that the hotels in the area would accommodate military family members with rooms in good condition, The room was dirty and even the phone did not work.
We were at that property July 17 to July 21 and were very happy to leave and move to another hotel chain in another area,

Good Evening,
I’m writing concerning my visit at the Days Inn Knoxville East in Knoxville, Tennessee and would like to speak with a manager ASAP! We booked this hotel expecting a clean & livable facility (I will include pictures with this email). When we arrived we noted the air conditioner was not working they bought us a fan. There was a hole in the wall, the vent in the bathroom was filthy, sockets were not working, the toilet rocked when you sat down, the toilet seat had black stuff on it, we asked for 4 extra towels & was denied only given 2 we had to go buy our own, the curtains were visibly nasty, the phone was visibly nasty, when they came & cleaned our room while we were out they did not replace our towels or wash clothes & when we asked for them they stated we could not get any until after they washed, towels had visible markings, the ice maker machine had bugs & green stuff on it so ice out of the machine was not an option. Needless to say we had to purchase ice from the store. I know that you all take pride in servicing your customers & I will never stay at another days in by Wyndham due to this horrible experience. Not even to mention the slow check in, no receipt given I had to request one, & the surprised extra money asked for at check in and 10 pm curfew. I would appreciate if someone called me ASAP to discuss this issue at 706-577-1760/762-207-9104. I have several more pictures than the ones listed below and can send if needed.
Thanks,
Tameika Bogan

My friend and I rented a room beach front the first day we got here there was no parking available we had to park at another hotel we got up in the morning to go down for breakfast there was no breakfast called down to see they said “ the truck didn’t make its delivery” also the first day we had to go down twice to get towels and wash clothes because they were “ being washed” this has been by far my worst vacation at Virginia Beach ...

I stayed on the location in Dallas Suites park central. I was there for three days two days of disrupting noise of kids running around playing on the elevators running between floors and being loud for two days. It was not until my final night that it was quite, on the dates of 7/26 - 28 2019. Thank you

This letter is being written to address concerns and to file a formal complaint after my recent stay at the Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport on Saturday, July 13, 2019. My stay involved several major complaints which included the following (pictures attached)
• Spiders/spider webs were discovered in the corners and on the walls of my room;
• Makeup on one of the pillows and
• Condom wrapper on the floor between the nightstand/dresser and the wall
As soon as I discovered this issue, I immediately went downstairs and notified the staff person on duty and brought this to her attention. I asked if someone could come and clean my room, but was told that no one could come and clean it. When I expressed that I didn’t feel comfortable sleeping in the room and that I would definitely not sleep in the bed, under the covers, I was not offered another room, and was told that the hotel was sold out. I asked to speak to the Manager, and was told that the Manager would be in on Sunday and was given a clean set of sheets from the housekeeping room. I returned to my room and reluctantly covered the top of the bed with the clean sheets and slept on the top of the sheets; as I did not want to sleep in the bed due to the unclean sheets. On Sunday morning, I went to the front desk, before checking out, and asked to speak to the Manager. The staff person on duty informed me that the manager does not work on the weekends. I was also informed that they (the Hotel) couldn’t do anything because I booked through a 3rd party. Regardless as to whether I booked through a third party or not, I chose to book at this hotel because of the reputation and standards of the Wingate by Wyndham chain. Additionally, I was told by the staff that the hotel would not offer me any kind of refund/compensation for the price of my room due to the inconvenience I experienced.

As the rating of the Wingate by Wyndham is a three-star hotel, I never expected the room I rented to have these issues; and I was truly disappointed at the level of customer service in reference to this matter. As a resolution to this matter, I am requesting a reimbursement for the room that I was forced to sleep in that was not to clean, noting the complaints mentioned above .
NOTE: A letter is also being sent to Jennifer Ramirez, General Manager, of the hotel. The staff member gave me her business card.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience by phone at 470-419-9932 or by email at cstrong2011.cs@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter.

This past weekend (August 2-3) I spent 2 nights at the La Quinta at 105 Westchester Drive in Madison AL. After we settled in Friday night I noticed black mold on the bathroom ceiling. I told the person at the desk that the ceiling needed to be cleaned the next day with vinegar or Clorox, and he made a note. This never happened, so I spent two nights in room 209 with black mold on the bedroom ceiling. The windows also were covered with white mold or algae. I am a Wyndham gold member no. 161264993G and I've never had such a bad room at this kind of motel. I took a number of photos of the moldy ceiling and window, and here are a couple.

August 4th, 2019

To whom it may concern:

Re: Viva Wyndham Tangerine in Cabarete, Dominican Republic:

Our family vacation began on 15 July 2019. We chose to stay at Viva Wyndham Tangerine because we had stayed at the resort more than ten years prior. We were at the resort for only a couple of days when we discovered that someone had stolen many of our belongings. The resort security came to the room to evaluate the reported situation. There was no sign of forced entry. He asked why we hadn't placed everything in the safe. The safe provided does not accommodate space for ALL of the items that were stolen. The security guard repeatedly questioned why we had or brought these items and if we were sure that we locked the doors. The repeated questioning made us feel like we were being interrogated. My laptop ($1600), 2 iPads ($350 each), Beats wireless headphones ($200), a bag full of M.A.C. cosmetics (estimated $900 worth or more), 2 pair of sandals that belong to my 8 year old daughter and a watch. You can only imagine how devastated my children were! We all felt so violated. The staff took note of all the missing items and reported that they would further investigate the crime.
During the next meeting with the guest services manager, Denali Pascual and the the Manager of security, Damian, no last name on badge, we were told that the cleaning person entered our room with her room key four times on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019. She had come in two times in the morning then again around two o’clock in the afternoon and again at four in the evening the same day. We were also told that this is a normal entry pattern. I don’t feel that this is normal at all. They then proceeded to inform us that the cleaning staff clocks out at 3:00 p.m. The front office staff refused to give us the room entry report as it would have the staff member’s name. Another employee accessed our room one time on Thursday morning, July 18th but reported that everything was already clean and did not return. During another meeting, with the manager and security, we were told that cleaning staff clock out at 5:00 p.m. Why is it that the manager doesn’t seem to know what time the employees are supposed to clock in or out?
After a week of the supposed investigation, the manager of guest services and lead security said that they are still investigating. We informed them that we would be leaving soon and were requesting a resolution before that time. We contacted CESTUR, (police for tourists in Dominican Republic). We filed a report. Though the resort staff claim that this has never happened before, we were made aware that only 2 years prior they encountered theft, and during the time that we were staying there that there were a few other reported thefts.
This resort is refusing to take responsibility for the theft that occurred in our room with no signs of forced entry. Clearly this is a crime committed by the staff at the hotel. It is now August 4th and We still have not heard anything from the resort or from the police.
We paid thousands of dollars for two families to stay at this resort for two weeks only to be robbed and become gravely ill from the terrible food served at the buffet. All eight of us suffered from nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. One of my children were ill for more than three days. We checked out early from the hotel as our family members were still sick from the food and because we no longer felt safe. This vacation turned into a nightmare on day three of fourteen. By now, I should have received some kind of resolution. This is no way to treat your patrons. I expect a response and compensation for my stolen valuables.

Robert and Johanna Viera
Phone: 1-951-529-7975
Phone: 1-951-897-2925
E-mail: robviera@yahoo.com
E-mail: jivx2@yahoo.com

Stayed at Wyndham Virginia Beach oceanfront on July 12-19 very disappointed with the hallways & elevators not having any air conditioning. By the time you took a shower & made your way down the hallway & to the lobby felt like you needed another shower. Housekeeping was a hit or miss towels were not replenished or bed made & that was around 4pm. We also had a problem with the electronic lock to our room . We kept getting locked out cause the batteries inside the lock would die & would have to go down 16 floors to the lobby so they could get maintenance to fix it several times. The outdoor pool area was very poorly lit at nighttime .Windows in hallways were filthy . A positive was the location of the hotel. For the money we spent on the hotel for the week wasn't a great value . Hotel needs to be updated & better maintained.

Sincerely, Joseph Blundetto

I made my reservation Confirmation #3875993213 check in July 18 check out July 20, 2019. Days Inn in Camarillo California on Dailey Drive. At the time of Check in I was told there was an additional $100.00 deposit required at the time of check in for any damages. I agreed to that they said it takes about 7 - 10 days to get the deposit refund back on my card. I have waited 16 days so today I decided to call the hotel. Spoke with someone named Stephanie Serratof who said she was the manager. She stated that I did not receive my deposit because I had done damage to that room. I did NOT do any damage to that room. I actually gave it a bad rating on booking.com. complained about holes in the walls where they had ran cable and electrical wires, but never properly sealed up the holes. I complained about cracks in the sink. I left that room in the shape that it was in when I checked it. The pool was nice and well kept and the staff was friendly. I did not damage their property what so ever. I need my deposit back and they are unwilling. She told me to take it up with my bank. It is not my banks responsibility it is Days Inn Camarillo California to refund patrons their deposit. My name is Deborah Mckee PO box 12 Chester California 96020. If I didn't live 10 hours away I would take them to small claims court for this. If this happened to me a clean and caring person I wonder how other many innocent people they are defrauding. If this is not corrected I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Ventura County. They are stealing patrons money.

I was charged for 15 days, when I was there just there 8 days. A refund is due. Please preserve all video and surveillance tapes from 7/17/19-8/2/19 at Days Inn Torrance/Redondo Beach.

See attached letter.

Paid these people $299 to transfer an ownership and it’s been 3 months and no one will help us. We’re about to lose all our vacation time as well as points. I’ve asked to speak to a supervisor only to be told someone will call me back in 2 business days!!!!! We’re about to just give our package back to Wyndham and be done with the stress. I’m on my to the BBB site file a complaint next.

We checked into this on 8/2/19 and checked out on 8/3/19.  We could never have been more disappointed with a Days Inn. We walked into this room an the smell of mold was so overwhelming, we asked for a different room and we were told that it was the last room(154). If we had not been so exhausted from driving for 12 hours we would of left immediately.   We left the door open for at least 30 minutes to air it out. My Husband sprayed some of his cologne to try and help with the odor.  We laid down in the bed and it felt damp. The thin blanket was damp, the bed was made with a damp blanket. We had to remove it an get the throw blankets out of the truck. I woke up with a horrible headache and congestion, had to take a allergy pill. We tried to get a showered, the water was either cold or so hot it could of caused burns. I do believe there is a law regarding water temperature. So a cold shower is what we rinsed off quickly.  We also wore our flip flops in the shower due to the mold that was seen in the shower. I was shocked and disgusted to look around and saw the other mold that was easily noticeable. We went to leave the room an went to open the door and the door handle fell off! I am glad there was not a fire. This room is a health hazard. I have attached pictures of the mold. I can’t inmagine what would have happen if either of us had a breathing issue.
    We travel frequently and stay at a lot of Wyndham Hotels, this room gives a horrible impression of the hotel chain. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It should be reported to the health department.

Regretfully,

Tabitha Cook
Invoice #: 066-736411
Ps, I have more photos, it would not let me attach more.

When we got to the room, we didn’t have any towels and wash rags. 2nd the tv remote didn’t work the tv, the next day I took it to the front desk found out it had to be programmed. 3rd the coffee maker didn’t have any coffee, and it was missing some parts (pot, top). I refuse to stay here again and will tell anybody that is going to stay here I will tell them not too...

I made reservations on Friday 08/02/2019 at the Microtel Inn on Lehigh road in Henrietta/Rochester, NY. When I arrived I was so disappointed with the Hotel and the room. I refused to stay there and asked them to cancel everything. My wife and I left that hotel and drove down the street to the Super 8 hotel and this place was even worse than the Microtel inn. I actually took pictures of the room. Total disgrace and unacceptable on so many levels. Reference #4284458 complaint for Microelectronics Inn. Reference#4284480 for Super 8. Turns out you guys own both of the hotels. WOW So sad and unprofessional and a total waste of my time.

Reservation dates, 8/1/19 thru 8/2/19. I requested a handicapped room and rooms next to each other and it was confirmed; upon arrival I discovered that I was put in a "hearing impaired" room. When I complained. I was told by manager, Bonnie Miller, that they would review phone message recording. Problem started upon arrival, though, as I had requested rooms together, long story. I was angry because my daughter's room was changed because her original room was dirty so they changed her room down the hall from my room. Couldn't change my room because it was a "handicapped room", which it wasn't. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because you created a hazard due to my issues with neuropathy in my feet. I don't know what the recorded message says when I called (2 times), but I did state my health and disabilities to Ariel. My daughter reserved the rooms, but I called after that to confirm rooms next to each other and a handicapped room. You people should be ashamed of yourself for the lousy customer service and the hazard you created for me!!! I plan on telling everyone of this awful experience. You are lucky that I didn't fall and hurt myself!!!!

Our stay here was incredibly bad! I was staying here for business and I usually book Days Inn Hotels in the various cities that I'm in, so I'm well aware that this is not meant to be a luxury hotel, however there were so many things that were wrong with this hotel that I was furious by the time I left.

- Key cards reset themselves several times and even when they did work it took multiple tries to actually get the door to open with the card.
- Our room was not cleaned one day. When I went to discuss it with the front desk, they told me that because our room had two entryways, and one of them was locked, they wouldn't go around to enter through the outside entry to clean the room. This might have been understandable if there would have been a sign or some kind of indication that this was a rule.
- At the time that I discussed defect the room wasn't clean I asked the clerk to at least give us clean towels. He told me he wouldn't be able to because he didn't have any access to them. After my refusal to leave until I had towels, he finally scrounged up a couple of tiny pool towels and told me that was the best he do.
- On our first night there, we went to sit in the hot tub, which is one of the main reasons I booked at this particular Hotel, and it would not work. When we went to discuss this with the front desk, they told us that it was broken, had been broken for a while, and that there was no intention to fix it.
- There were several carpet tacks that were sticking up at the transition between the carpet and the tile floor of the bathroom.
‐ Our room had a coffee maker, but no coffee packs. When we went to the front desk to get some, the clerk told us that he only had two left and they wouldn't be getting any in for the rest of our stay.
- On one of the days we went in to get breakfast. It was about 8:15, and breakfast ended at 9. There was very little in the dishes and no one was really tending to you feeling any of it.
- the guest laundry room was broken during the entire duration of our stay.

I looked at the photos of the Howard Johnson on Sandy in Portland Oregon, the rooms looked nice and clean. The room they gave me was something out of a nightmare, it was disgusting! There was already trash in the trash can spiderwebs all over it smelled like pee and there was what looked like nasty boogers on the wall! I talked to the assistant manager and she told me that there was nothing she could do but maybe send someone when they get there, I almost cried, I was not staying in what felt like a crack house. I only stayed long enough to book another room elsewhere. Of course my money was not refunded although what showed on the website was deceptive and definitely not what I got.

We stayed at Laquinta Inn on 5110 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale Wi. The staff will be friendly (smile and say hi) however when there is an issue they don’t care and are not very helpful to get it resolved. An employee gave a key to our room to another family that was staying here, they did knock and used a key to try to enter the room if it wasn’t for the latch on the door than they would of been able to enter the room. My son was the one who went down to the front desk to inquire and that is how we found out.that the key was given to another family. My son came back upstairs and neither of our keys would work on the door so he had to go back downstairs and get them reprogrammed. I tried to straighten it out yesterday and the person at the front desk said she was a manager but had to wait until the next day and talk to Mary who would be able do something for us. Wrong, I spoke to Mary and she said she has to speak to her GM tomorrow. Mary also told me it was an employee checking the room do to a system upgrade from 10:30 pm to 5 am and the system was showing our room as dirty and unoccupied. I also asked Mary why our keys were deprogrammed, she did not have an answer. She just kept saying she has to speak to the GM tomorrow. Why would you do a program that late at night, when people are sleeping? They also have not given us new towels, I had to ask for toilet paper, and they only took one small bag of trash out of the room when we were not in the room. I know my car is my responsibility however it is parked on your property so I think you should have some responsibility. I bring this up because my car was also broken into. I was told by Mary that there is a security guard on duty (probably stays inside due to the cars in the parking lot are not your responsibility). She also said police come by every 15 min. I did not get that from the police officer I spoke to when reported my car getting broken into. He said the added an extra police officers because of the breaki-ins that were happening. I wold like this resolved. I would like for one of our nights to be free and not for future use. We stayed from Aug 1st checkout Aug 5th.

Not really sure how much control u have over this motel but its name was DAYS INN BY WINDHUM in Norcross GA. To begin with they would not let us check in til 300 PM and we had 3 small children with us and we arrived at 900am. Our door had a problem with the lock and we reported it but didbt get fixed....even told the cleaning lady and she did not close our door while we were gone so our room was left UNLOCKED for several hours. Another problem I have is that at check out we were charged a STAT TAX (I get that) we were also charged a GEORGIA tax..... now what is the difference? The hallway on the non smoking floor smelled horribly like smoke and the room a smelled even worse!!!!!!!! I have stayed at Wyndum hotels before but this one was aweful!!!!!! Just thought u would want to know since ur name was on it. Thank you

I made a on line reservation to Travel lodge by Wyndham on July 17th 2019 in fife/Tacoma wash. For the date of Aug. 3rd. That’s because my friend and I had tickets to Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at the EQC. Aug 3rd. Something happened by someone because you made my reservation for the same day I reserved it July17-18. So after driving 21/2 hours all excited we get to get away from home for at least a night. All that came crashing down when today when we find out we have no reservation, no money to get another room, so we had to turn around and drive all the way back home and skip the concert because nether my friend or I can drive at night. You have no idea what we went through to even be able to afford i night out, instead I stood in the lobby frantically looking on my iPad for a confirmation number.. and then crying because we had no money to go anywhere else except back home. It was my friends Birthday gift. Happy Birthday.

Hotel, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento, at 321 Bercut Drive, Sacramento, CA, United States. I arrived at the location and their internet was down and waited 1 hour to be checked into my room. This is really exhausting after working all day. I couldn't believe it took this long! After I made it into the room I noticed the toilet wouldn't flush anything. I called the front desk and asked them to send maintenance. Instead of sending maintenance they sent a cleaning person that knocked on our door. Once she answered she gave the plunger and ran away. We called behind her asking her to wait and that we didn't need a plunger we actually just needed a maintenance man who had a snake to fix the toilet. I called the front desk several times asking for help, but they were busy and couldn't answer my phone call. Four hours later I was finally able to get in contact with them and they sent a maintenance man. He fixed the problem with a snake and left. He left a mess of toilet water all over the bathroom. I called and asked them to clean it up, but they never came. One day later I woke up to the sink overflowing on to the carpet at 5 am with the sewage water. I called the front desk and they said they don't have a maintenance person available and that there is nothing they will be able to do. Several hours later there was still not a maintenance man and we checked out of the hotel and did not book again because the room smelled terrible after the sewage ran over the carpet for hours.

I made our reservation 4 months early. On the night we were to arrive, when we were 30 miles out of Sidney, MT at 10:05 pm Brad the General Manager called us to tell us they did not have a room for us because they overbooked the reservations. Long story short I asked why we were not called sooner and he basically said this was common practice and that Sidney was a growing town since the oil boom and he wanted us to just understand that this happened all the time. Now my husband was born and raised in Sidney, MT and we know this is not common practice and does not happen all the time! I am also disabled with a brain injury and Brad just talked in circles to me justifying why our room that we reserved 4 months earlier was given to someone else and just expected me to understand! This was garbage explanation!! He called us back 3 times and finally he called back and said we would get our original reservation of a king size room and he did give us 1 free night but that does not excuse how we and others at the hotel were treated. Once we got to the hotel. Our bathtub drain was plugged, we had only 1 bath towel and despite asking several times could not get another one. Our room was never serviced and we stayed 2 nights. We learned a swim team whose school reserved rooms for the team a year ago also had their rooms given away and told the same things as us. Another lady my husband spoke to went to her room only to find other people’s belongings in her family’s room. When we finally did get to check into our room, the poor girl at the front desk said the computer showed our room at 11:00 pm had not been cleaned yet. I suggested she check it before we went up and it was clean (tub was plugged though and hair on the floor)! It also came to our attention simply because my husband is from Sidney and we have family here, that Brad the General Manager has a reputation of treating employees poorly and doesn’t like if they have 2 jobs even if it doesn’t interfere with their job here. Apparently he ran a very good employee off. We have been down to the front desk and nobody there to service people. If you would like to speak with us we can be reached at
406-425-8119 I would Love for someone to call. Hotel wise this was very poor despite getting one free night for the reservation hassle! Our tub is still dirty from being plugged 7 hours later and we still only have 1 bath towel!. We will NEVER stay here again until management changes!!!
Carrie Klempel

After my first night of a 3 night stay they arrived at 9am to do the housekeeping (I have a dog with me so they have to come everyday by their rules and my dog cannot be in the room), I was still asleep. I later spoke to the front desk to try to arrange a time frame in which they could come that would be convenient for both of us and they would not work with me AT ALL. Check out isn't untill 1100 and I'm staying 3 nights, so why am I being disturbed at 9am?

We are on a family vacation and booked 5 rooms at your Super 8 in Hays Kansas. We were late getting in after a long drive, front desk staff was very cranky. After checking in and getting to our room at around 11 PM, the guests in the room above us arrived and proceeded to party all night. After several calls to the front desk they were finally removed at 4 am. Needless to say we got no sleep. We fully expect our mo ry to be refunded for the lack of customer service and no sleep at your hotel.

I reserved a room from August 2-5 2019 at Hawthorne Suites in Wichita on 411 South Webb Rd. from booking.com. I checked in around 4:30pm on Aug 2. I smelled funny smell but left to run about the city. I returned and got settled to lay down around 9:30. I pulled sheets back and smelled a horrible urine smell. It was all over mattress and box spring like someone stood next to bed and urinated on it. The bed and box spring were dry so maintenance just put fresh sheets over the urine. I called front desk and they changed out mattress and box spring. I feel that I deserve a compensation as I drove 13hrs from Louisiana to visit here and made these reservations almost 2 months in advance. It is now 10:45pm on my first night. Front desk worker Hassan said Erika Villagomez is the manager who did not show up or talk to me about the issue.

Dear Sirs/Ms:
We rented a Dbl queen bed room at Americinn West in Appleton, WI on July 25 & 26 departing 7/27/19. We were assigned Rm # 300.
The room had been renovated w new carpet, paint, beds etc. However neither bed had a nightstand or a light to allow us to read.
The bathroom had a hook attachment on the door without a hook. The entry door had a broken security latch. The light blocking
opaque shade was out of its track and jammed at a cocked angle. There was no TV guide or local information guide. These deficiencies
might have been understandable if we paid for a low price hotel room. The reality was that we paid the room charge of
$488.98 + tax for a room that was sub-standard. The final discouragement was when we returned to our room after a long day
we found that our beds were not made. Even Motel 6 makes your bed. I informed the night manager of the room short-comings and she acted surprised but seemed unaware that this was not customer friendly and seemed unconcerned until I told her that she should write these things down for corrective action by maintenance. I grew up in the hospitality business and frankly expected a better experience by a Wyndham affiliate hotel. I did not write a negative online review but am requesting a credit for future use at one of your affiliated hotels. Thank you for your response
to this concern. The hotel I.D. is 53615.
James N. Larsen
P.O. Box 1500
Grand Marais, MN 55604

Good afternoon,
On June 26, 2019, I had a reservation for your Baymont Inn and Suites in Yreka, Ca. I arrived into town at 2:50 pm and went to the hotel. I walked in and was not even greeted by the 2 women working the counter. No one else was at the counter. They finally looked up, no smile, and I told them I had a reservation for that night. They told me I woIuld need to COME BACK at 3 pm....in 10 minutes. Thats what I said, ...".in 10 minutes?" they said yes, there were no rooms ready.
Now, I know check in time was 3 pm and that is your policy. I can appreciate and understand that.However, I was astounded that they had not prepared for my arrival, I had a reservation. And in 10 minutes? Really? I was on a 14 day road trip, staying at 7 hotels, made reservations along the way, I NEVER once was even told to wait when I arrived early. Every single hotel accommodated me, hours earlier than the check in time.
I was expecting much better service from a Wyndham hotel .
I find it absolutely ridiculous they told me to come back in 10 minutes and that no room was ready. I am a disable person, I was tired and sore from 6 hours of driving. At that point , needed to lay down. I didn't even want to stay there from the sheer rudeness of the women , who made NO effort to be courteous or accommodating. Even if they had offered me coffee, sit down and relax while they got a room ready would have been nice.
I went across the street and stayed at another hotel who got me in right away and were VERY pleasant. I, unfortunately, was still charged the room at your hotel. I just thought I would let you know that the service there was unlike I have ever experienced at any hotel.
Sincerely, Rebecca Thorn (253) 820-3716 ( i am pasting a copy of my bank charge as I am having trouble attaching )
Transaction details

Itinerary info
FOR 01 NIGHTS
FOLIO: 22872667

Reference number

Very rude customer service when I called the customer service center with a young lady names Jenna. Also when I checked in the first night I was taking my toddler son a shower and the tub was clogged , not only was this disgusting the back up water had a huge hair ball floating, I had to take my son out with a bath towel and wait for my husband to fix the problem , the tub was clogged with a bunch of hairs that clogged the water from going down the drain. I Called the front desk to be told that they would let house keeping know and said that they were new to the team, unacceptable... Didnt bother to accommodate with a different room or send someone to come fix the problem my husband had to fix the issue with a pen and fish it out with toilet paper. I have attached pictures and would like to receive a call back asap. The restroom also had black mold around the tub like it wasn't being cleaned , u can see in the pictures also.

We checked in to the Wyndham Ramada in Cedar city Utah the evening of July 2. Attended a play and returned. Turn the bed down and it was horrible: black hair, something red on the sheet, black stir stick, another piece of black plastic. Someone intentionally covered this up. The room stunk because it had leftover food in the refrigerator. The door to the bathroom had a crude cut out so it could pass the toilet to open. The only towels were two bath towels, but no hand towels or washcloths. I’ve traveled for 35 years and this is by far the most disgusting I’ve seen. I left my phone number for the manager to call, but a week later he still has not called and I’ve heard nothing from them. It was very difficult to find another hotel room that late that night.

in MARCH 2019 I MADE ARRANGEMENT WTH DAYS INN PONDERAY IDAHO, MANAGER SONIA, FOR A SPECIAL RATE FOR 20 ROOMS FOR A SANDPOINT BRIDGE SECTIONAL POSSIBLE 200 T0 300 HUNDRED PARTICIPANTS, SHE QUOTED ME $55.00 PER NIGHT PLUS TAX WITH BREAKFAST,NO DEADLINE WAS MENTIONED. NOW SHE WILL NOT HONOR HER COMMITMENT SAYING HER DEADLINE PAST. THE EVENT IS SEPT 12 THRU 15 2019 PEOPLE COME FROM CANADA, OREGON WASHINGTON MONTANA AND THE STATE OF IDAHO THE FLYER HAS BEEN SENT TO OVER 40 CLUBS WITH THE QUOTED PRICE OF $55. WITCH SHE REFUSES TO HONOR. THIS IS VERY POOR BUSINESS ON HER PART. THIS WILL NE A YEARLY EVENT AND DAYS INN WILL NOT BE RECOMMEND AGAIN, CARO THOMAS HOSPITALITY CHAIR FOR SANDPOINT BRIDGE SECTIONAL

Poor customers service and unnecessary room cancellation. Official Letter of Complaint sent to FDM S. Deen and Manager J. Macedo of the Newark, NJ TRYP. Because my letter has NOT been responded to nor can be up-loaded for your review and action, I have no alternative other than to send it to your Corporate Office CEO, Stephen P. Holmes at Wyndham Worldwide.

Thank you.

I stayed @ Days Inn in Ashland Ky on Sunday 6/28/19. I now have BED BUG BITES! I AM FURIOUS!! I have never had bed bug bites before and never want it again!! It looks horrible and I am up all night itching! I am calling the Board of Health also!!

MARCH 2019 MADE ARRANGEMENT WITH DAYS INN, PONDERAY, IDAHO FOR 20 ROOMS AT A REDUCED RATE OF $55 + TAX FOR AN EVENT IN SEPT, 12, THRU 15, 2019 FOR A BRIDGE SECTIONAL AT THE EVENT CENTER. SON THE MANAGER WILL NOT HONOR HER COMMITMENT. THERE WAS NO DEADLINE MADE BECAUSE THE PLAYERS WERE TO MAKE THEIR OWN RESERVATIONS , SHE ALSO DENIED A RESERVATION I MADE FOR THE DIRECTOR OF THE EVENT THIS EVENT BRINGS PLAYERS FOR OREGON, WA, MONTANA , CANADA AND ALL OF IDAHO, NOW WE HAVE TO AMEND THE FLYERS TO SAY DAYS INN WILL NOT HONOR THEIR PUBLISHED PRICE WHICH WAS SENT TO ABOUT 40 BRIDGE CLUBS. THIS IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS FOR YOUR HOTEL CHAIN CAROL THOMAS, CHAIRMAN HOSPITALITY, FOR THE SANDPOINT BRIDGE SECTIONAL

Booked 2room for 2 nights 1 year in advance for a family trip to the air show. On the night we showed up, they had given our room away to someone else EVEN THOUGH WE HAD A CONFIRMATION NUMBER! Booking agent called but they still wouldn’t give us the confirmed rooms. Since we were stranded, and our vacation ruined, we drove back to Chicago in the middle of the night. Wyndham did nothing. They think returning my money was good enough. Stay at the Marriott or Hilton. Better customer service

I would like to report an employee at the Wyndham Resorts at the National Harbour in Oxon Hill Maryland. On Monday, July 29, 2019. I did a tour with this property, my sales person name was Justin (didn't get his last name). While going through all of the paperwork which took about 31/2 hours, partly because I was very undecided. After several hours I decided to purchase, but letting Justin know that I had an appointment at 4:30 that I could not miss, it was now around 3:45pm. Around 4:00pm I ask the lady at the front desk to get Justin for me because I needed to leave. At this time Justin was in the "main office" speaking with the Vice President (that's how he was introduced to me) and he had my personal credit card in his possession. Several times I asked Justin to please bring me my credit card, I needed to leave and would have to pick this up at a later time. Five minutes went by and Justin came out, still without my credit card, asking me if I could give him just 5 more minutes which I indicated I just did not have I needed to get the this appointment. He went back to the "main office" and came back with the Vice President, still without my credit card at which time the vice president began to ask me to give them a few more minutes which I again, stated I just didn't have, and I asked the VP also to please retrieve my credit card so I could leave to make my appointment at which time, he continued to ask me to give them just a few more minutes.

I became very angry, my voice got loud and I began to scream at the both of them still requesting my credit card, now its 4:15pm and I still do not have my card. I told the VP if he gave me my card I would be back the next day,he then asked Justin to go get my card and I then left. Which I barely made it to my appointment on time. Justin called me the next day to apologize, when I told him I decided not to continue with the purchase, and explained to him that my experience with the day before was just not professional, he then said to me "I wasted his time and no one dragged me in there to see the tour", I told him I would be contacting corporate "he told me do what have need to do!"

This was a very unprofessional experience and I would not recommend Wyndham at the National Harbour locate to anyone. This is very sad because Wyndham has beautiful resorts and I was recommended by a friend and I told her not to recommend anyone else to that location.

I arrived on the 29th of July, 2019 to your property located in Oklahoma City NW 39th Expressway. We booked into room 532. The curtains was held by a black hair clip. The bathroom was dirty and the tub looked terrible. The bathtub looked like the paint was peeling off and dirty. I requested to be moved to another room. I was told I had to wait until the next day. I was moved to room 438. I have never in my life had to stay in a roach infested place
The room smells like mildew, the carpet is old. The bathroom was even worst. The shower curtain looked as if it has never been changed. No water pressure to flush toilet. The refrigerator was dirty and had roaches inside. There where no working lamps inside the hotel room. I went to the office and made a complaint and nothing was taken care of. I woke up in the middle of the night to find a roach in the bed with me. Roaches crawling on the ceiling, walls and the carpet. I left on the 31st to go take of some errands. I thought when I arrived back that this nasty room that the room would have been at least cleaned. I had no clean sheets or towels. The trash can was still full
I had to go to the office and get towels and trash bags to take care this issue. I have pictures and videos of have disgusting this hotel rooms are. I went and made a complaint about the roach problem and nothing was down. I made a complaint about my room not been cleaned and nothing was done. I am going to take this issue father if nothing else is going to be taken care of. Now I'm sick from staying in your infested hotel. I have many more pics...

My cousin and his bride to be have worked with the staff at the wyndham new oreleans French quarter the weekend of April 16-20. They were promised blocks of rooms for their guests and I cannot stress how ridiculous the process of booking rooms has been. The entire staff that answers the phone and handles bookings are an absolute embarrassment to your company. There is no coordination, zero confirmations being sent, and complete miss management of the bookings. You should seriously consider reviewing the staff you have on hand at this hotel. I could have 7-10 individuals respond to the same issues we are all facing. If u care you will look into this.

To CEO / Head Management / and others
I can't believe how I have been treated by your company. I made a reservation on YOUR website for a hotel room with 2 queen size beds, for Aug 1 -3 , at $404.78
I never received an email/confirmation so I called around 10 am on 7/30 to find out what the confirmation # was. I was told I did not have a reservation. I wasn't at home at the time, so when I got home I checked my credit card statement and it showed I was charged for the room. I called the front desk of the hotel and spoke with a lady named Ruby. She also told me I didn't have a reservation and couldn't find me anywhere in the system. Then she called me back and said she had found me and she had a reservation. Then she told me it was a king size bed in a suite. I reserved a regular room with 2 queen beds and do not want a king size bed in a suite. Then she told me I wasn't charged correctly. There was nothing she could do but Mike the manager would cancel my reservation.
Since I needed a room by 8/1 and today is already 7/30 the prices are now higher.
I made a new reservation at a different hotel and now have to pay $519.18 (which is $114.40 more). I called back to talk with Ruby and make sure my reservation was cancelled. I was told Ruby was gone for the day and the person who answered the phone was not able to help me. She transferred me to someone else. That person (who was in Indiana) told me she would sent my request for cancellation and reimbursement to the General Manager, Mike, at the San Mateo hotel. She couldn't help me with that either. I can not believe what horrible customer service your hotel has and how no one can help me. I will never stay at any of your hotels. I expect my hotel room to be cancelled,(since you couldn't find it in the beginning)and I expect my charges to be reversed. I also think that because of the incompetence of your website/employees/ etc you should reimburse me the difference I had to pay for all your errors. ($114.40) This has been the most ridiculous screw up ever. Note that I got an email today reminding me of my reservation, which was suppose to be cancelled. I called the front desk and talked with Julie and she put me on hold for over 6 mins. Then she was having problems finding me in the system, and said she had to put me hold to help two people who just walked in. Well since I called before them, she should finish helping me and then help them. Not put me on hold for another 10 mins while she helps them.
What a mess. Worse experience ever.
Sincerely
Karina Bicha
mamabicha95@gmail.com
916-717-1557
7932 Carmencita Ave
Sacramento, Ca 95829

The following statement should be able to explain my concern as a new owner.
Purchase date: June 14 2019 location: Grand desert Las Vegas
The reason for purchase:
As business owners, we travel frequently but not necessary at the locations of Wydham owned hotels or resorts. However, we were told by agents including manager on the site after they checking those info for us that we can book hotels which are available in hotels.com ( I’m gold member ) by using our points as well as airline or cruises even though it might not be the best usage of our points. We specific told agents that the only reason will stop me to become an owner is the locations of resorts or owned hotels are not the locations I need for my travels. We were told that was not as issues because Wyndham can help us to book hotels which are available in hotels.com by using my points but we might have to call agent to do so instead of booking online. Today was the first time I try to use the service by calling the travel team for my coming business trip and I was told I can’t use my points due to the hotel is not Wyndham owned. I spoke to few people on the phone and felt super disappointed the discripency between what we were told and what can we benefited from it. Also I found it very disturbed that I have to deal with this because I become an new owner. Please help me to clear with my rights as an new owner and if its not I was told when I purchased the time share I would like to rescind the contract. Be honest, I already told some of my friends about Wyndham and I’m regret I did that especially We made it very clear what we are looking for before we purchased it. As we all know who will have the time to look through all doc of the contract on the site and we trusted your agents by addressed our needs. I will still recommend my friends of your company because of other reasons but now when I felt we were cheated. Hopefully this statement will make you understand my frustration. After more than 2 weeks in dealing owner's care specialists, the most answer we got is " there is nothing I can do for you." if I was lucky enough to find someone to talk to.
I also provided the names of agent and the managers who sold the package to us to the owner's care service. but the people that we talked to 1 and half months ago seems to disappear from the surface of the earth. No one from sales department of Wyndham Grand Desert seems to exist to help me out.
I gave one star, only because there is no option for Zero star.

Arrive to hotel on 7/26/19 The was not ready had to wait a half hour to go in to room from a long 13 hour drive. When I into the room it a bad smell. The blankets was dirty stains the bathroom had cracks in the shower walls and the tub have a big rust stain. The pool had rust covers at the bottom of the pool. The are supposed to be white not brown had no chlorine in the pool. The smell of marijuana every outside the hotel. I left the hotel because of the SMELLY room and halfway. This hotel was the worst I ever been in. Your hotel need a huge up grade ghetto and run down. Awful Awful Awful. Worse hotel ever can not be rated to Awful. And couldn't stay left the same day. Because I was amazed how much this hotel was run down.

Stayed in Niagara Falls 7/24/19-7/7/27/19. Towel rack was digisting. I had to hang my washcloth on a hanger. Joshua, the front desk supervisor states he couldn't take anything off my stay because I paid
In full online. The look on his face was a look of disbelief and that he would have maintenance take care of it right away. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but after paying $547.19 for 3 nights, I thought something should have been taken off for the inconvenience. Please call me at 203-525-8917 and I will explain further. Confirmation number was 8110753100926.I would appreciate s response to my complaint.This is my third year staying at this hotel, and I never experienced anything like that. The address was 333 Rainbow Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY
Thank you.
Trena Reeves

LaQuinta in Reno Nevada is a CESSPOOL OF FILTH AND EXCREMENT AND THE CITY KNOWS AND DOES NOT CARE. LaQuinta KNOW''S AND DOES NOT CARE. OUR DOG WAS POISONED DURING OUR STAY ON JULY 12, 2019. WE LEFT THE FOLLOWING MORNING WITH A DOG COVERED IN BLISTERS, RED RASHING AND BOILD FROM HEAD TO TWO, VOMITING ALL NIGHT AND ALL THE WAY HOME UNTIL WE GOT HER TO EMERGENCY WHERE THE VET TOLD US THAT SHE HAD BEEN EXPOSED TO TOXIC CHEMICALS. OUR VACATION WAS RUINED AND WE THOUGHT OUR DOG WAS GOING TO DIE. I CALLED LA QUINTA, I CALLED WYNDHAM CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NOBODY WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WROTE AND CALLED THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT IN RENO NV AND NOW I'M CONTACTING A LAWYER AND THE MEDIA BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A CRAP. I TOOK PICTURES AND VIDEO'S OF THE FILTHY, FILTHY CONDITIONS, STAINED CARPET, STAINED CHAIRS, URINE ON THE FLOOR, DIRTY CLOTHES IN THE CLOSET, MOLD IN THE TILES, RIPPED & STAINED CURTAINS, DRIP STAINS ON THE TELEPHONE AND CRADLE, FILTHY DIRTY AIR CONDITIONING VENT, LAYERS UPON LAYERS OF DUST ON THE HEADBOARD OF BOTH BEDS, ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS, DANGEROUS TO HUMANS AND PETS, CARPETS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN STEAM CLEANED AND PARVO LIVES IN CARPETS FOR NONE MONTHS AND IS DEADLY TO DOGS AND WE THOUGHT OUR DOG WAS DYING. I AM SO ANGRY AT THE STATE OF NEVADA FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB AND I AM ANGRY THAT THE OWNER OF THIS LA QUINTA FOR ALLOWING THE PUBLIC HEALTH TO BE PUT AT RISK. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I AM CONTACTING THE MEDIA AND A LAWYER.

I was overcharged for my stay at the La Quinta at North Myrtle Beach. My refunded still has not been refunded on my card and because of this I was charged overdraft fees from my bank. Sean Douglas the general manager is not calling me back nor giving me updates on anything. Very poor customer service. I’m contacting corporate now.

I stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in San Diego near Sea World. I paid $274 for the Saturday night stay on July 27, 2019. When I initially pulled into the property I felt like I was at a low income project. The pool was very small and full of people. It looked 1/3 the size of the pool that was shown on the website. Outside the hotel rooms were people I was not interested in staying among. They were very low class. It looked as if a number of them were drug addicts. I went to the front desk and complained. I initially canceled the room, but decided to keep the room so I would not have to look for another. I have stayed at a Wyndham before in Orange County, CA and was very impressed. The rooms were very old and smelled bad. This was worse than a Motel 6. The company should be ashamed that they would continue to rent rooms at this property. I went for breakfast the next morning and they ran out of the majority of the items. I was told by the server they ran out. Very disappointed.

Got double queen room booked online for July 19 20 and 21. Called back talked to Forrest and got second room with 1 queen then was charged twice, the second time more even though I was told I would get a discount for both. Then was charged 100 on the 23rd. Seriously!!! 3 separate charges totalling almost 500.
Someone needs to fix this, there os no reason for me to pay this much because my credit card was on file!!!

checked into a Super 8 Wyndam called Super 8 Beaux Bridge, 2008 Rees St, Beaux Bridge, LA 70517, tel 337-332-1114 on 6-29-19. we looked at the room and it was disgusting, dirty bathroom, stains on bedding, very old and damaged interior. we immediately went back to the registration desk to request a refund. on the way to get our refund, we talked to another guest in the parking lot who had found a hypodermic needle in his room bathroom and had gotten a refund and was leaving as well.
the place is a health hazard.

Room had mold up the wall on the side of the bed .
My self and 3 children walked into the room and had a hard time breathing because of the mold.
we left the hotel to find some where else to stay. My chest was hurting for two days after I left this room.
My children had watery eyes for about two days after plus had a hard time breathing even with the inhalers they are taking on a daily bases
. I do have pictures of this room as of now I can't send them to this computer I can when I get to my home. this hotel is in Knoxville I-75,Knoxville Tn,
Consult# 4275525 I was told someone would call me on this as of today 07/30/19 i have not recived a call.

317-607-2785 my husbands cell Patrick Huff,

I look forward to talking to you to figure out how to get this resolved.
Patrick Huff

I’m staying at the Days inn in Lubbock Texas 6025 Avenue A
Lubbock, Texas
The date is July 30, 2019 time is 1:16pm.
This is completely ridiculous and outrageous here! It’s already 1:16 and still no customer service for my room! On top of that the room has terrible water pressure and toilet hardly flushes. I don’t even have a working telephone here. I have to go to front which I have twice now on status of getting room service. The service here is terrible and I truly hope I don’t ever have to stay here again. As a guest I should not have to wait this long for some god damn room service!

We are at a Wyndham Travelodge in Strasburg, Virginia. "Breakfast " is included. Breakfast supplied is 3 sorts of sweet pastries and a couple of packets of oatmeal with tea and coffee. Nowhere dues this constitute a continental breakfast. No cereal, no toast, no waffles, no yoghurt. Pathetic. Also no way to make any high drinks in the room. ..no hot drink cups or tea/coffee. Not impressed

We stayed at the Wyndham travelodge in Ontario Ca or attemted to on 7/29/19. After the cable went out and the power 20 minutes later we went down stairs to ask the manager how to obtain a refund as it was hot, dark and a upstairs unit. Without the ac it was very hot. I was told no refund and told to stay in my room until its back on. we told the manager look we know its not your fault but we cant stay here and proceeded to drive another two hours to home after driving up from San Diego that night, I asked for the 800 number to wyndham or travelodge to call someone and the manager said there isnt one and we would have to wait for them to call us.At that point I said you dont have a number youre a corporate company. His son was very rude and told us flat out to GET OUT.We left and called the next day to hotels.com and there getting me a refund, but this guy and especially his son were ridiclousy rude. I have stayed at Wyndhams and never had a problem as we travela lot for baseball, but after this experience I will not.Just thought you needed to know about this establishment.If I could have given it no stars on this I would not have even given it a one. The bathroom shower valve was also backwards and when I turned it to the right on cold, it was hot I got out just in time beore I scolded myself.
James C. Ballard

My brothers and I booked 3 separate rooms at your Reno La Quinta hotel this past week-end. It was rated 3 stars and the pictures on the website indicated that the rooms were in good condition. However, the facility was no where near even 2 stars! The outside physical plant was poorly maintained. The grounds were dirty, with trash littering the outdoor hallways. The pool was not in working order and looked dirty (not something you would expect in the summer heat of Reno.) The outside doors of most rooms were dented and the paint was cracked and chipping off in many places. The hotel office was ok but the countertops were marred and looked dirty. The staff was, for the most part friendly, however, we were told that the HVAC units in each room were being rehabbed. They told us that someone might be entering our rooms to work on the units, possibly while we were not there and that they did not have to inform us of this fact, should it occur. We informed the staff that under no circumstance was anyone to enter our rooms while we were checked in. Inside, the furniture was o.k. And the beds were clean and quite comfortable, but the bathrooms were old, rundown, and full of mildew and mold, especially in the tub. Th price of the hotel with taxes was a little over $100.00 and certainly the condition of this hotel did not warrant this price or the 3 star rating. Had I known I could have attached pictures to this complaint, I would have taken some. We hope you are able to inspect this property and remedy these issues before someone else is fooled by the rating and internet pictures.

I booked 2 nights july 2nd and july 3rd a friend of mine was rushed to hospital I checked in on the 2nd upon check in I told manager the shower was not working he assured me it would be fixed when I returned, I returned late after leaving the hospital just wanted hot shower and sleep the shower was NOT FIXED, he said he would infact comp the room for that night and moved me to another room! He did not comp the room and when I asked why he said oh well I can not do that, this is unacceptable for your corporate name I will if I do not receive a credit or free night blast this all over social media no threat promise also he would not put my membership points on my 2 nights he should be fired! Ms. Wagner 732-691-5335

Staff was great, proficient, professional and friendly, no complaints there. Check in was quick and easy.
And there it ends. I travel a lot for both work and pleasure. I often opt for Wyndham and or Days Inn knowing my there will be a level of cleanliness, attention to detail in maintenance of the properties etc. Never again.
If there had been ANY availability anywhere else we would have checked out as quickly as we walked into this facility. It appears that maintenance of rooms, grounds, landscaping and parking lot has been deferred for the past several decades. Beyond ancient decor there was paint in and on our toilet, floors, countertops, etc. Both elevators are health hazards. It appears that there was water damage, NONE of the buttons are readable. The safety closer on neither worked, except putting the (grossly filthy) luggage cart in front of would stop the doors closing for entry or egress.
The pool was surprisingly clean and although there was beautiful landscaping there was trash and weeds peppered through out.
The location was fabulous, although I am from San Diego I’d not known this hotel was even there and it was (I thought) a great find as we are often in the area to visit friends and family☹️
On top of everything else we paid rates equal to a higher end hotel. At nearly $180 per night the expectation for a simple clean maintained room to sleep for the night should not be too much to ask for.
I have put in a call to Mike, who I understand is the manager of this facility. I expect some kind of refund.
This place was so bad we felt ITV necessary to let a group of Norwegian women staying there as well, that this place was NOT a fair representation of what to expect in the US or San Diego!

Tried concealing a resv. ( 62 hrs before ) with Your Travel Lodge in Angels Camp, Ca.; they said I must go through Bookings.com because I received a lower rate! Yes! I did call TL first but was told they were full on July 27 2019 Sat.!!!
Called Bboking.com (1st time) instead of Expedia.com ( A BIG MISTAKE)!!!
In order for them to concel my resv. I would have to go to a WalMart (right then) get a Booking’s gift card and walk out of store and call him (David) back. After I read security code numbers to him, he would charge me two payments each $168. In two mins he would reverse charges to my account!!! I was shocked and hung up! He kept calling back using different phone numbers!! Right after his call to me, Travel Lodge charged my Visa card the $168.!!!! This is very fraudulent and is being reported!

Mold in shower and ceiling, mouse droppings in bathroom. I woke up with a sore throat, congestion, itchy eyes and couphing. I drive for Swift transportation, room was paid for by James Jefferson, my trainer/mentor for swift while on a 35 hr reset. 2 nights, Saturday and Sunday 7/27/2019 and 7/28/2019 room 142. McComb Mississippi. I have several photos.

My complaint is there was hair in the bed. I pulled the covers back and there was multiple strains of hair in the bed. I went down to the desk to ask for another room. The front desk clerk acting as if it was my fault that the hair was in the bed, she never apologize. She just gave me another room without saying anything, just starring at me. She could have apologize. Everything else was awesome.

I am currently at the microtel in Chattanooga TN
In Mccutheon road .
Room 151. I paid for 4 nights and I still do not receive room service. I had to adk the front desk for toilet paper, towels, soap, my trash was in bath and room and I had to leave towels in hallway and trash also..I made my own beds.
I want a refund of my nights .
The managers name is Jennifer Weber.
I am a Whynham gold member.

The room has a work desk and an office chair for working at the desk.
The chair has a lever that is supposed to raise and lower it for comfort while working at the desk.
The chair's height cannot be adjusted and it remains at the lowest level.
That makes it very uncomfortable trying to work at the furnished desk.
When I called the front desk and asked for a replacement chair that would adjust in height, I was told that all of the chairs in all of the rooms were permanently adjusted to the lowest level and that if I wanted to work I should go down and use the working office.

Last night of stay someone tried to get into our room. Mold, bugs, stains everywhere

I am not going to discuss any issues we h asve encountered during our recent 3 night stay at the Days Inn. After we communicate further with the appropriate people, I will then determine the necessary steps. I am a fair, kind, understanding woman, who is seeking what is deserved and ethically right to our family. Honestly, I am hoping to strengthen skills along with knowledge for all direct and indirect parties involved in the future. Customers are the future, now let's start treating them with respect and dignity! Thank you H.K. 802

IF PEOPLE READ REVIEWS BEFORE STAYING HERE. THIS PLACE WOULD NO EXSIT. CHECKED IN ARRIVED BACK AT THIS PLACE AT 2:10 VEHICLE WAS TOWED WITH STICKER IN CAR. FULL OF BELONGINGS AT 2:50AM. COSTING 245:00. STAYED HERE A WEEK AGO AND WAS NEVER GIVEN A PASS AT ALL. THE MGT IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND FRINT DESK IS RUDE. I WILL HAVE AN ATTORNEY INVOLVED. NOW I HAVE MO MONEY AND NO WHERE TO GO. I WILL BE STANDIND ST YOUR INTERENCR LETTING POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT THIS TREATMENT WITH THIS SIGN.

On 7/26/2019 and 7/27/2019 I rented a room at Travlelodge in Yuba City, CA. The staff were all very nice and I was pleased at the cleanliness of the room. I was in room 246 the last room on the 2nd floor near the pool. The first night between 1am and about 4:30 am I was woken up with doors opening and closing and people walking up and down the hall. There was no talking or yelling so I didnt feel like I could really complain. Today was really hot and I was looking forward to enjoying the pool but it was quite crowded so I thought I would wait until it was a bit less busy. Unfortunately the pool closed at 10pm and as I was outside I observed the same people that had been in the pool all day get into at least 3 cars and leave saying goodby to various people. One person who had a puppy, not on a leash, let that puppy jump on my 9 month old daughter on thier way out of the pool area. My baby was not hurt thank God just very scared. I do not believe the staff here is aware of this problem and I have no complaints with them at all. Somebody needs to know just the same.

We stayed at Wyndham Garden Grand Rapids. Outside was completely overgrown and not well maintained. Inside was very dirty... carpet stains all over. Wall paper falling off wall in our room. No towels at pool. Broken vending machine. Hallways smelled musty. Filthy front desk area. Loud motorcycle group outside of our window that we called front desk about and nothing was done to stop them. Poor selection of snacks and drinks that took forever for front desk to ring up. Extremely disappointed . Total rip off ! Way too expensive for the condition of hotel .

Got a room at the Baymont at 7330 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, Florida. Upon checking in I unloaded and then left immediately returning to the room at approximately 10pm. Upon entering the room you could smell moldy smell. Upon taking a shower, I noticed several areas of mold. As soon as I laid down in the bed I felt as if something was crawling on me and making me itch severely to the point that I left the room and slept in my car in the parking lot until I got my stuff and checked out at 6am. I always thought highly of Baymont but upon renting this room my thought has drastically changed. Needless to say I should have saved my $160 and just slept in my car cause this room wasn't worth $5.

I recently stayed at the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel with my family, on a special holiday to mark my wife and I’s 25th Wedding Anniversary. We booked a stay from Sunday 14th to Sunday 21st July.
Having received a notification from the hotel, I confirmed our arrival at 6pm following our inward flight to Newark, and subsequent transfer. Wanting to immediately relax and access our room, I’m sure you’ll appreciate my frustration to find that, due to “computer issues”, which I understand started the previous day, the hotel was unable to book anybody into rooms, and chaotic scenes ensued in your lobby. We eventually managed to check in at 9.30pm, some 3 1/2 later.
Working in an IT based industry I fully understand that computer problems can cause major issues. However, what I was most disappointed about, and the reason for complaining, which I have never done previously, was the poor service given by the hotel whilst we waited over 3 hours in your lobby to check in.
In summary:
At no point were customers informed what was happening and how long we could expect to wait.
Most annoyingly, no Manager was willing, or able to make an appearance to reassure customers. Indeed the few visible staff were proactively suggesting we return at a later date to complain to a Manager about the situation.
No refreshments were offered for the waiting guests crowding the lobby.

Taking the above into account, I trust you will review and offer an appropriate refund. The hotel took my card details and security. Therefore, a refund to my credit card would be most acceptable.

Name: Simon Lilley
Stay : Wyndham New Yorker 14-21July.

Thank you for considering my request.

Simon Lilley

Days Inn at Redondo Beach in Torrance, CA, must have been a great hotel back in the day. The place is filthy now! I slept in my clothes because of how dirty the room was. Black dust bloomers hanging from the bathroom exhaust fan, mold, lights out, foul odor, rust. The place needs to be overhauled! Feel free to call me for more details 262-989-7858. You are better than the hotel represented!

Super 8 Grangeville, ID. My stay was July 17 and 18 , 2019. I made my reservation weeks a head of time and requested a quiet room on the top floor, even tho I checked in very early in the day the clerk told me they had no room available on the top floor and they would give me a quiet room on the second floor. If I remember it was 217 right above the check in desk. The first night I had to call the front desk and ask the young lady who was working the front desk that evening if she could turn down the music she was playing because I could hear it in my room while I was trying to go to sleep. She did turn it down. The second night again she was playing the music so loud in the lobby I could hear it in my room. I went to the front desk and asked if she could turn it down because again I could hear it in my room. Instead of saying I'm sorry sir I will turn it down she sort of gave me a hard time about it and gave me a B.S. story that it was the policy of the hotel to play it loud so people checking in could give their credit card numbers and other people would not hear their numbers. First of all you don't say your credit card number out loud, you hand the clerk your card. I have stayed at many hotels, many 5 star better hotels than the Super 8 and none of them have music playing in the lobby. I beleive the young lady working the desk was playing the music loud for own enjoyment, as a guest I should never have had to ask that the music be turned down. Choice Hotels will be my choice from now on.

This hotel is nasty. Its dirty it has peices of tile missing mold. No towels. Had to lay a towels in tub to shower because it was so gross. I have pictures. I should not have to pay for this. I will never stay again.

I did not know that the employee of Wyndham is more important than an owner as per security. If you want more information which there is not enough room to explain it all.

I want my money back. I am now finding out that the Wyndham timeshare is a scam

With the recent merging of LaQuinta, we thrilled to see more option for hotel stays & decided to try out other hotels offered by Wyndham Hotels so we checked in at Days Inn in Boling Green KY during 4th of July holiday weekend (7/5-7/6). We were surprised that to see no one in the front desk and had to go look for him only to find out he was actually the manager (A slender Indian looking gentleman). What we noticed about him was he seemed irritable and seemed annoyed and unhappy we looked for him when he was just chatting w/a construction guy. He later started telling us to keep our dog off the carpet in the front where my mom was sitting w/our dog. So we moved out dog away. The hotel had a foul, musky like smell. The following morning during breakfast I asked the night shift employee who the manager was and that was when she told us the manager was the one who actually checked us in yesterday and that he would be in shortly. We decided not to complain to him about him. We left 7/6, filled out a survey which by all accounts we did not give a not so bad rating, I think we gave a 3 or 4 stars can't remember. But later on 7/25, Mr. Patel sent an email and instead of saying how he will do better next time or apologizing, he told us in that email (see attached copy of email and also a copy posted on bottom of this message) to choose another hotel next time when we come to Bowling Green KY. Wow, I've never seen anything like this, especially with the very high expectation and caliber outlook I have of Wyndham. We've always enjoyed our stay at LaQuinta and it is unfortunate that the now affiliate hotel such as this was very rude and disrespectful. I initially didn't want to bring this up further because I am afraid he has all our info such as where we live, credit card info etc and fear retaliation. I also don't want this type of attitude to happen to another client. For now, I think we will stick to LaQuinta only. I understand that this is an isolated incident and I am still hopeful that someday I would be able to restore my faith in Days Inn. Please feel free to email or call me at 773-701-1600. FYI the reservation was booked under Rhodessa, hence why he addressed the email to Rhodessa. Respectfully yours, Ann.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Dee Patel <noreply@app.medallia.com>
Date: July 25, 2019 at 10:32:00 AM CDT
To: Rhodessa Capulong <rhocap@yahoo.com>
Subject: Your stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green
Reply-To: Dee Patel <reply-1310.ewxxtds5cp6b9bhdczd@express.medallia.com>
Dear Rhodessa,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Bowling Green.

Please choose another hotel next time you come to Bowling Green Ky.

Dee Patel
GM
days inn Bowling green , ky 42104
daysinnbg@gmail.com
270-781-6470

We found your hotel in Lebanon Missouri online after an all day drive from Texas. We were tired and wanted to sleep for a bit. The pictures online were not what our room was. The room was the most disgusting room I’ve ever been in. We walked in to crumbs in the floor, some sort of sticky residue all over the end tables, and the tub was almost over flowing with water and there was hair floating in it. The room reeked of cigarette smoke, even tho it was a non smoking room. After reading reviews online, the hotel has the same complaints regularly, but the hotel staff has an excuse for everything saying that the review wasn’t meant for that establishment because theirs isn’t in that shape. We figured that we wouldn’t get anywhere with the staff so I decided to contact y’all instead, plus we had a fear of being mugged on the way out, or not getting our money back. It also didn’t appear that there would be a room in better conditions at this specific hotel. The only reason we were able to stay the 4 hours we did was because the beds appeared to be brand new. Other than that, it was gross. On top of the conditions of the room, there were drunk people wandering around all over the hotel. Stumbling, talking to themselves and being loud. There was trash all up the stairs to our room, and the grounds weren’t well kept. This hotel is extremely falsely advertised, and as a Wyndham rewards member, it makes me want to no longer stay at any branch with the name attached. This hotel needs a serious overhaul because it’s making y’all look bad. I think everyone, including ourselves, who were duped by the false advertisement, should be reimbursed. Just a horrible experience for me and my family while traveling out of state. I also took pictures of some of what our room looked like when we arrived.

I checked in July 20th 2019 at 10:30 p.m. at 2 a.m. I woke up and my throat was so sore and so swollen that I could not even swallow so I went to Walmart and bought some Lysol spray the room down and at 6 a.m. I told the attendant I was checking out but they offered to put me in another room so I agree today is July 26th and I'm still so sick I can hardly work I called the manager July 25th to speak with him he kept telling the person that I was talking to that he was not there I've never been so mistreated and I've never been to such a nasty motel in my entire life I give this Motel rating of a -2

Nothing but a dump pool was surrounded by tall weeds n grass people swimming in clothes room had 2beds and an old fridge nothing else or anything on walls the smell was disgusting ((Celine fans and bed mattresses lying around by room ((I ask for a cancellation manager said he would still charge me first night so I told him this is not what this hotel was on internet so I told him he could have my money so then he finally waved the fee why would travel lodge even have to here name on a place like this and actually rent this out our first vacation with our grand children we were not expecting this

Stayed at the TRYP Wyndham in Newark, NJ on 7/19 & 7/20 with check out on 7/21. Arriving at the hotel around 4:00pm with the outside temperatures at 100 degrees that day, just wanted to stay inside and watch TV. My room was extremely small, half the size of the room the couple we arrived with (even though we were charged the same amount), with a view of the parking lot, a closet so small it didn’t allow us to hang clothes, a very loud fan in the bathroom that couldn’t be cut off, and the TV didn’t work. Called the front desk and they weren’t able to move us to another room and was told someone would come up to fix the TV. After waiting over an hour, I went to the desk and was told the cable was out and they were trying to fix it. The cable finally came back the next day. Requested to speak to the manager several times but was told he wasn’t there. Because of these inconveniences, I would request that Wyndham issue me some credit for this stay.

I have already filed a complaint, 4271798 and am not satisfied at all how the complaint has been handled. I was mislead by photos on one of your properties and when we arrived after a four hour drive we arrived at a hotel that looked nothing like the picture. I waited over an hour to try to resolve the issue with desk clerk but she said she could not get ahold of a manager. I was willing to transfer my reservations to another hotel but she said nobody was available to do it. Today I received an email saying that out of good faith they were giving me 6000 points for my trouble, I responded with that’s nice but I don’t want the points if I don’t get refunded for my night they charged me. When I called today the lady said since I accepted the points that closed the claim and that was my compensation for my troubles. It did not say anything in the email about accepting the points would close the claim or I would have never done this. Here are images of your hotel. Days in Mackinaw City is the location of the property.

I stayed at Travelodge by Wyndham Salina, 60 N State St. Salina Utah. Barbara Galoob wants me to email you. I tried to call you but you transferred to Spanish language department. Barbara Galoob, Donna and I were very disappointed where we stayed last Monday, July 15th. That room was so gross, bed bugs, pee spot on the sheet and dust on the counter beside the bathroom sink. We showed the manager the room, he said go to another room but he was not very friendly. That's it. I will call the headquarter for dispute the hotel, very poor service. I called one of my close friend who works at Wyndham in Colorado. she recommended me to contact the headquarters/complaint department. Donna already took a few pictures -bedbugs, etc. I have the receipt, confirmation number 3723296933. I don't think the Wyndham should not own that shit hotel. no breakfast including, just apple and banana, coffee. I will ask Donna to send you the pictures, I don't have it with me. Ill hear from you, I will notify Donna.

Windgate said I can't cancel my reservation the place is nasty has bed bugs no air forcing people to stay the place needs remodeling and they don't know how to talk to guest my family has 35 rooms on hold after sending a member there to inspect the property found nasty flooding no air dirty beds bedbugs this is no place I or my family wants to stay

Have feedback for Wyndham Hotels?