KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

KFC Contact Information

• KFC headquarters address

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top KFC Complaints

I nearly eat hot wings with it’s feather in it.

Just brought this from your hengrove branch. The burger is rock solid and I towered up and as you can see from the video there’s no potato left in the hash brown it’s been cremated. This food was not edible. Not impressed at all no need for it as I was the only car in the drive thru and your diner was empty.
It wouldn’t let me upload the video I’ve took so I’ve emailed this separately to this email
Would like this sorted
Many thanks

I have returned chicken to this store 2X in 3 weeks. Many times I have purchased chicken and not bothered to return out of pure disappointment at this KFC store on Sw barbur blvd. Portland Oregon 97219. The chicken looks, smells, feels and taste like its been deep fried (reheated) or the oil has not been changed in weeks. I was born and raised in this area and this KFC has been here forever... there was a time when this store always had a waiting line for the drive thru and thats when the lobby was open and the drive thru has always been a twisted, tight lane, it never stopped drive thru folks then. These Last 5 years at this store... employees and management dont seem to care or improperly trained concerning food preparation and cooking guidelined procedures, basic customer service skills and the whole looks of the store just looks run down and trashed. However May 1 2022 yesterday aroud 4:30-5pm I had to return another bucket of chicken. The manager observed the chicken looked pretty bad, she also admitted she was new and knew nothing about the cooking of the chicken procedures. She really didnot know how to remedy this issue. I suggested to her: always try to make customers happy without returning money first. I asked to ask the cook for a fresh bucket of chicken throw in some mash and gravy and im happy. She did all this and my chicken was perfect for the first time in a long time. I reminded her as a manager: this is what every piece of KFC should look like. This manager was honest very apologized and almost humble for my inconvenience. She was sincere. She deserves a quick raise for incentive and acknowledgment. SHE'STRAINABLE!!! This store needs just that.
Thank you for your time. I really do hope this gets acknowledged. THIS KFC COULD BE GREAT AGAIN IT JUST NEED SOME TLC INSIDE AND OUT.

The KFC in scottsburg, Indiana is always out of extra crispy chicken. No matter what day of the week we go, usually if it is after 7:00pm, we can never get extra crispy. You would think it would be common sense to make more of something if you see you are low on it!

Pulled to drive threw ordered the family fill up it was a few cents shy from 30 dollors I had asked the lady that took my order if we can substitute mash potatoes for fries cause we just don’t like mash Potatoes and asked for extra cole slaw we get home 30 min later and they only substituted 1 mash potato and so we got fried and one mash potatoes didn’t get our other cole slaw but I guess was ok because the cole slaw is dry always now and we got no biscuits we had a 30 dollor meal that we threw away cause I guess we won’t ever eat our favorite meal any more kfc has went majorly down hill

I have went to the kfc in Chalmette two days straight trying to get a pot pie. They are so rude and arrogant they say we don’t have any and when ask are y’all cooking anymore NO and that’s it. What is going on they never have anything. This needs to be addressed. Can someone give me a csll Thanks

Rat droppings all over restaurant. Employees are not doing their job. Had to wait over 10 mins for a DoorDash. Fries weren’t ready at all. They aren’t prepared to open. This restaurant should be shut down. I’m contacting the health department as well

I will never eat a kfc chicken place again poor service and very loud can’t get your order right can’t believe that they ran out of white meat and didn’t tell the customers

I called KFC and asked if they had any extra crispy chicken left, he said they did so I got myself and my kid in the car and when I got there a few minutes later, he said h they were closed and that he threw all the chicken away. It was only 8pm also.

I ordered a k15 meal(extra crispy, fry, and a root beer), a large gravy(asked for the biggest gravy they had), and a large fry. Fry's were 1/2 full, chicken was regular, gravy was a small and the box was missing a cookie and root beer was flat.

A supervisor got mad cause we walked into the restaurant told us to iuse the drivethru we asked if we could order inside that we would wair outside she proceeded to yell and cuss at us l am so disapointed and apalled that you have such a rude person working for you.that speaks very unprofesuonable of you.

I will start this by saying the past few times that I’ve been here to service and the food has been very bad and the gentleman claiming to be or saying he’s the store manager the gentleman is rude he’s nasty. My family decided to give it another try over the weekend and it was just bad and his attitude is just horrible. If this is the kind of service that this Kfc is going to allow you will lose a lot of business I’m not sure what’s going on there was a girl there at one point she was the store manager I do believe of Cassidy I think it was that lady was very nice very sweet never had a problem food was always excellent so I’m not sure if she’s on vacation if she transferred or what but myself in my family miss that kind of service she gave us excellent service we were there every week we won’t be back now he has totally ruined it for us the food was just downright disgusting and his attitude about it I will be passing this along I also will be calling in a complaint to the Number as well bring back the good food bring back is a good customer service that we had a few months ago I did notice though that it doesn’t look like any of the people that were there a few months ago or so are still there if this is the kind of employees you are going to have give this kind of customer service you will lose my business. And I tried to bring it to the gentleman’s attention my daughter needed to use the bathroom so I walked her inside and two of your lady employees did not lock the bathroom door and my child and myself walked in on them Doing from what I could see as I’m trying to shield my daughters eyes some kind of drug because apparently I guess we startled them and when they turned it when the one lady turned her head she had white stuff all over her naps I will be calling the Better Business Bureau to let them know that apparently your establishment allows drug use as well because when I said something to the gentleman he blew it off. Maybe that explains why the service is so horrible there now sincerely a customer who will never be back but I had to explain to my daughter was that you ladies were doing.

I ordered $75 worth of food, got home and was missing my 8 piece chicken tenders. I called and had to drive back to the store to get them. Had to sit in line for 15 mins while all my food was home getting cold, then got to the window and they thought it was funny!

Did a online order came to pick it up it was very light so I knew all the order was not in the bag the manager on duty at 757pm on today is rude nasty attitude rude to customers behind me as well waiting on people! She is a young female with blonde hair and fake nails to long to be preparing peoples food!

Yes I did door dash order for Kentucky fried chicken the pop corn chicken was so hard couldn’t even eat it they only gave me wings and thighs no breast it cost me 60.00 in the bucket Discrace they gave me no sauces that I asked for very dissapointed

On two consecutive weekends the kfc in Midwest City, Ok (Douglas Blvd) has had no tenders to sell, something about frier not warming up (2nd occasion). I will never go to this store again. And that is a shame because my son loves your tenders
Zero stars

Have never ate at this KFC so coming through decided to try.... Big Mistake! Got the 8 piece chicken, 2 sides....There was only 1 breast , I went up and asked about it (thought it came with 2 breast ), she said she thought there was 2 in there ...No ma'am there was only 1 breast ...she went back and after a few min , came back up with another breast! I appreciated that but was afraid to eat it b/c of how long it took her to get it ! No one else in the restaurant so I knew they weren't busy ! Was not impressed at all! Thought it came with 2 mashed potatoes but just got one ...but wasnt going to ask about it... Just wont shadow their door step again !! This was in Siloam Springs Ark...

We pulled up at drive thru at Cordel GA… @9:25 they said they don’t have anymore chicken cooked and if they were to cook some they would be closed because they close at 10. I am very upset at the fact that me and my family of 8 stopped after being on the road for 3 hrs straight with no food and this is how we were treated. You guys need to do better in hiring your workers! I work in this industry and we don’t stop cooking until the time we close! The fact that they aren’t cooking anymore chicken at 9:25pm and they close at 10pm is OUTRAGEOUS!

We went to drive thru at 12 on Sunday. The lady said hold on twice while taking our order and there were no other cars. We ordered an 8 piece meal. We get to window the man says pull up and wait, 2 more cars wait behind us. 8 mins. truck at window gets food and other cars waiting, man asks what we are waiting for then says he gave food to wrong car. 15 mins 8 cars get food. 25 mins no one ever came back I go inside ask where our food is? First they say they are out of chicken, I said I can see all the cars leaving with buckets, then they said they are waiting on wings, I said at almost 30 mins and all these cars you couldn’t just put something else in there? Then they ignore me for a couple mins. So I ask for a mgr. She comes and says oh their out of dark meat. I said So all these cars none of them had dark meat? Just then the cook says here 2 more 12 pieces. I say y’all can manage 2 12 pieces but not 1 8 piece? So then she said they have been waiting on crispy I said we ordered original, she said oh I meant original. I said it been 30 mins can you please just make our food. She went and ask the cook when will original be ready? He said (what are you talking about? We have plenty of both original and crispy and haven’t been low on either. He said he sent my 8 piece twice the drive thru guy gave the second one to one of the 12 piece people. The mgr gave us me our order Rudely! I said I know that our order was given to the wrong people twice. It would have been a lot nicer if you would have told the truth versus lying to me several times. Also it would seem after all of this you would have at least apologized for us waiting over 30 mins. and for all this confusion. Then I get home and open my food to NO BISCUITS AND NO GRAVY!!!!

Dining room says we are open on the sign but they are not! I even call them and they tell me they will open shortly but they do not! This is the store in New Albany, MS. A lot of people are going other places because of this. I do not want to eat in my car. I think it’s because they don’t want to clean up the tables.

All of your stores in the five boroughs don't answer their phone .and there breast pieces are very small horrible.

I went to KFC as the girl at the window gave me the bag it ripped opened and the extremely hot gravy spilled all over my lower belly and vaginal area and thighs,it was extremely hot I got off the car and pulled my pants down my sister got off the car and gave me napkins to wipe myself. I’m also 9 weeks pregnant. They girl at the window didn’t even care to offer napkins or if I needed help she didn’t care to apologize until I told my sister she didn’t even apologize, she heard me and then said oh and sorry . The girls name is NASH
March 11,2022
12:24 pm
Friday
#K710002
16502 South Crenshaw Bl
Ticket # 2603

Hello I was at witbank so I go to kfc technpark I find good service to the cashier she was so friendly to me and the food was on top thanks guys for the best service.

I waited at the drive thru for 25 minutes and was instructed to drive around to the door as there was two minutes on my chicken. I then waited by the door for ten minutes where I went in and observed one employee asking why my meal was just sitting there and hadn’t brought out. Where another employee stated well “I can’t bring it out” in frustration in having to take my two year old out of the car after having waited 35 minutes for my meal I took the meal and left. I got home checked my meal and didn’t receive the right amount of biscuits I only received 2 of 4 and my pieces of chicken were all extremely small the wings were half the normal size as if someone broke them in half to count as two and I didn’t receive a single breast and thighs as a replacement

I recently went into your jfc shop in Burgess hill Sussex.
After they gave us our order I was told that as they shut in half an hour I couldn't sit in & would have to take the food out. Because of this my granddaughter &, I ended up eating in the car NOT IDEAL.
can you tell me if this is your usual practise, if it is it stinks

Yuma Arizona foothills store 2 weeks in a row we have went. Last week they had no chicken at 5 pm ask about wait time they said they were notaking any more. This week we ordered a 10 piece feast the guy who didn't give us a name did not have a clue what the menu was didn't ask what kind of chicken when we got to the window he handed out a medium drink argued with my wife about the 1/2 gallon that comes with the feast until I got out of the car. I ask for a manager and was told no because she was busy. We will Never return to that KFC we were there at 501pm on 2/20/22

Disgusting store. Exceptialy young counter assistant rude cleaning tables and straight into (without Han washing ) bagging my food. So apathetic to my needs

On February 17th 2022 at about 4:10 pm: I purchased one large cole slaw at $4.66. I asked for my receipt because I used my Debit card. I was told no receipt because they did not have any paper. I told the young lady that this is messed up and driveway. The location is Jefferson Davis Hwy
in Beech Island SC.

Thanks,
S Vick

On 2/9/22, I treated my 91 yr old mom to lunch at KFC. Ticket #4133, 11:31 am, G135786 4 270 4133 We both ordered the 3 piece combo. They said we would have to wait 8 minutes because the original batch was not done We didn't want to but told them we would wait because we wanted the original recipe. We waited 22 minutes before our orders were ready. There was no apology for the long wait or any compensation for our wait. Customer service was very poor. I ordered 2 thighs and a leg - the leg and one thigh was of normal size and shape. However, when I picked up my 2nd thigh, it was ridiculously small and I knew it was not right. I took my tray back to the counter - talked to Cassandra, a clerk. I was not upset or loud or rude in ANY way. I just showed her the order and asked if they could exchange the thigh for a normal one. The manager overhead our chat and came over to rudely tell me there was nothing they could do . I said - I am not asking for my money back - all I want is to have this pigeon sized thigh exchanged for a normal one. She snapped back at me that its just the way it is - and some are even smaller than this one!!!! I sat down and continued to eat my lunch. After thinking about how rudely this was handled, I decided to take a couple photos of the thigh. Then I heard the workers laugh and say - OMG - shes taking a picture of the chicken!!!! VERY POOR & UNPROFESSIONAL!! I have to admit I was shocked at how lax the customer service was - it was very apparant they did NOT care if I ever came back. I have never been treated so poorly from a service like this. My mom and I finished our meals and have both decided we would not go back

Went to the Three Rivers Mi KFC and they messed up the order which wasn't found out till almost home. When I went back she was awful and she flipped me off!! Disgusting behavior!!! Won't be giving them my business again.

-KFC Tirana, which is located in “Ibrahim Rugova” Street, Tirana, Albania. Vatra Agency operates as an extension of KFC Central and Eastern Europe.
I bought a twister menu and Bucket Mix Menu, to eat them at home. As soon as I bitten twister I saw a long black hair. I left it and continued with the mix bucket and it was the same but I ate the hair.
-I had alimentary poisoning (doctor paper) and acute gastroenteritis.
-Emergency came at my home because I had nausea, diarrhea, fever and high blood pressure.
- Next day had twice a day infusion and other medicines. I suffer from Helicobacter pylori (you will find the check up as a prove) at the stomach so the hair made it terribly bad.
*General Manager of KFC Albanian (Global Fast Food Albania), Mr. Agron Disha said this wasn’t possible, meanwhile manager of the store accepted it and said she fired the person who prepared the food.
- I notified National Food Authority and inspectors went there next day and founded some problem as they took an administrative warning/penality as well. I am a customer have my rights because they brought me a contaminated food and as I said to the General Manager, Mr. Disha all these will end up in media and the judge will decide for the food poisoning I had and everyday pills I am taking for my stomach bacteria due to KFC. They didn't answered the official letter of my lawyer, no respect for deadlines that are in Albanian law..

-I had alimentary poisoning (doctor paper).
- I notified National Food Authority and inspectors went there next day and founded some problem as they took an administrative warning/penality as well. I am a customer have my rights because they brought me a contaminated food and as I said to the General Manager, Mr. Disha all these will end up in media and the judge will decide for the food poisoning I had and everyday pills I am taking for my stomach bacteria due to KFC. They didn't answered the official letter of my lawyer.

The KFC on Central Ave. In hot springs, Arkansas. The food was terrible, dining room was thirty, bathroom stink, paper on floor, toleit was nasty. I paid almost v$25.00 for me and my husband to eat lunch. This was the awful food, this location needs to b cleaned up asap. And the woman who waited on us was very snotty. Plz clean this location needs to be done something with. I'm an disgusted customer who won't b back,. And I will tell everyone that ur store is aweful

My son had an interview today 01/18/2022 ..we arrived 10 min early , he stood at the door 15 min knocking, noone comes to the door. So we drove around to the other side and knocked, noone comes to that door either! So I drove back around to the other side and the young lady is sitting in her car smoking ..then she ask " are you here for the interview"'? My son responds " Yes". She close her car door and continue to smoke for another 5 min....this is so unprofessional! She act as if she didn't care that he was there for an interview!! Then she gets out the car and go inside without saying anything until I asked is she the manager !!!! This is just ridiculous!!! Everyone's hiring BUT look at the attitudes and treatment we encountered with this " MANAGER" !!! It's a turn off!

2 weeks I have gone to get food
No ice broken machine
No biscuits broken oven for 2 weeks
Staff is frustrated cause they can’t do anything

I was given old chicken and refused to give my money back and said the chicken was not old .all the best was falling apart and the manager was extremely rude...I want my money back never have I been served food like this I spent 45 dollars on garbage..I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I tried to order three items they did not have. They were white meat chicken, mac, and diet soda. So I ordered pcs of dark meat chicken and mash and gravey. When I got home I did not have gravey or a spoon or fork in bag. I called the manager and told her and she said what do you want me to do about it? I said you tell me. She said to drive back down and she would give me the gravey. I was home and not driving back 6 miles round trip not worth my trouble for their mistake. Bad management!!!!

I visit Oasais mall Kfc
After booking cinima tickets I need to oder Kfc but one of cashiers called Ruth angry to me because I don’t have change than I cancel my Oder please don’t treat other customers like that if he doesn’t have change also

There were no chicken strips no wings no mashed potatoes no biscuits and the service is below parr. Been like this for the last 2 years

I ordered on the new app. Order #2845828 was a Big waste of time or maybe its just the crappy store by my house located at 6028 Stage rd Bartlett TN 38135. Ordered at 628 pm. App said it would be ready by 633pm. I arrived at 642pm only to have to wait 20+ minutes in drive thru (because the lobby was closed) only to be told i had to park and wait another 15 minutes because they couldnt make my order until the knew i was onsite. (Totally defeats the purpose of skipping the line to get it finger licking quick) so after 20 more minutes waiting in a parking spot i banged on the door and was told they thought i drove off. So i then had to wait more time for them to make my order. Then it was wrong. I finally got to go inside this time and the lady in the back started getting smart (i guess they are not used to having to give people what they paid for. Needless to say after using the app and after over a 45 minute wait i finally got to go home with my food. I will never buy KFC from this store and since the next closest store is 15 mins from my house i guess popeyes just got a new customer.

Ordered with a very rude person at speaker then was given the completely wrong order. When I went back to have them fix it they told me I was in the wrong that the K7 did not come with popcorn chicken, when I asked why is shows this on their menu outside they gave me attitude about how I was wrong. They also gave me the completely wrong sides with my order and were extremely rude about the whole thing.

Hello, I am current at KFC I’m Lancaster California on Avenue J and 20th East. I just recently experienced the absolute appalling service! I ordered one of your Classic Chicken sandwiches and a Spicy Chicken Sandwich. As I drove thru to the window to pick up and pay the cashier did not acknowledge me, for one. She took my money have me my change without any acknowledgment then she slammed the window. When she handed me my order the burgers were cold! I asked her if I could please have hot burger stand she told me it would be a 25 min. Wait! I’ve been waiting for over 25 min. I called customer care and they said the only thing they could do is report the matter. This KFC doesn’t answer their phones. Please help this frustrated customer.

Debra Santos

I went to the Paso Robles KFC on 2405 Riverside dr. I went around 7:40 pm and I was told they had run out of chicken! Me being a former employee at KFC it seems like they either were actually out of chicken which seems like a manager not doing their job or they took it upon themselves not to make chicken before closing. I read a lot of negative results but still gave it a shot and I was disappointed. I just thought you should be aware of this incident.

KFC - 1133 North Telegraph Rd., Monroe, MI #D501001

This is the service I received on the last 4 (in a row) visits. This is unacceptable!

9/11/2021 – I ordered a 12-piece chicken tenders and was missing 1.
10/02/2021 – I ordered a 16-piece bucket and was missing a thigh and a wing.
10/13/2021 – I ordered 2 Classic Chicken sandwiches. When I got home there was a few ‘drops’ of mayo on both sandwiches.
10/17/2021 – I ordered 2 Classic Chicken sandwiches with extra mayo. I got 2 sandwiches with NO mayo. Are they having a mayo shortage?
It was understood what I wanted because it was on my receipt.

Seriously, these employees should be trained to count to at least '16' and they need to be trained to comprehend what the difference is between 'EXTRA' mayo and 'NO' mayo. Employees want $15 an hour???? Well, I want my orders right.

Called to order pick up at wauchula fl. Was told had to order online after arguing and to call back if any problems. There was no where to put in the coupon for $24.49 so they tock $34.49 out of my card. We called 19 times nobody answered the phone. When we came down and told them about the problem they said they can't do anything about it. Last time we will ever order there.

To Whom it may concern:

KFC
Vernon Hills IL
service on 10/6/2021 at approximately 1220pm.

I was very dissatisfied with my service today at this location. I was helped by manager Dalia. I went to the drive though and ordered two chicken little's with the Nashville hot sauce as a combo. I did not realize these sandwiches come with mayonnaise and pickle when I ordered my food as it was not stated on the outside menu either. When I picked up my order before leaving, I realized the sandwiches had these condiments added, at this time I asked manager Dalia if I could give back the sandwiches, she just gave me and have them remade without the condiments. She instructed me that if I wanted new sandwiches, I would need to pay again even though she had just given them to me. I explained to her as it was not listed on the menu board or stated when ordering I was not aware the condiments came with the sandwiches. She than proceeded to tell me this was not her fault that I should be aware of what comes on the sandwiches prior to ordering.

When I mentioned she didn’t ask me if I wanted everything on the sandwiches when ordering and the board did not state or have pictures of the sandwiches making me aware of what was on them she stated to me that is not her problem it is my mistake and usually customers look at the pictures on the board even though a picture was not currently there of what I ordered. I ended up paying for two new sandwiches and this staff member would not even do the curtesy to throw away the old sandwiches for your customer as I did not want them stating to me, she is on camera and can not take the food back. I think this is poor customer service on KFC’s end and as a manager she did very poorly of correcting a mistake which was easily correctable. Never have I had an experience when ordering food that if there is an issue the facility does not correct the issue if in reasonable means. I paid for two sandwiches which I ended up throwing out and I feel that I should be reimbursed, and this staff member should be spoken to on proper customer service skills. Especially in a management position. I will not be returning to this KFC due to my experience and feel other customers should be made aware of the poor way in which this manager chooses to take care of their clientele.

I live in Thomasville Ga around 1pm me n my grandson went into the restaurant there was 1man he was eating we were at counter to order we stood there several minutes no one ask to help us employees walked all around us with there head down trying to let us know that they didn’t want to help we stood there for at least 15mins with no can I help u I told my grandson that we would go elsewhere that’s my complaint

I ordered the 8 pieces family treat and then they didn't give me the other side (wings) they put colslow inside the Parket for wings so that I could think its wings. I only realised when I got home

I went to the drive thru and order two meals with a breast mashed potatoes a drink and a cookie ! They gave me original chicken and I asked for crispy the potatoes were watery the biscuit was hard and the chicken tasted like old nasty cooking grease you could of squeezed some grease out the chicken it made me and my daughter sick to our stomach it was horrible and money wasted.

Went to pickup order and they said it would be ready soon. Stood in table area and could see in back. 15 min went by and they said it would be ready soon. Waited another 10 min and asked again. They pulled it from warmer and gave to me. They were very rude in actions and speech.

the staff never get my order right.they are rude, incompetent and being a smartass.. I have to go back everytime to get the rest of my food.. they take forever getting your order because they are always playing around and are rude when you ask for condiments.. i will never go back again..this is the Gautier, MS location

I was eating my mashed potatoes and almost swallowed a pin that was in the bottom of them thank god it was potatoes and I wasn’t chewing.I’m pissesd off and noone is returning my call I’m ready to forward this to my lawyers

I went to the store located at 2750 Duportail st. Richland Washington 99354 at 4:30 pm. I went through the drive thru and ordered a Classic Chicken sandwich meal large sized with a root beer and a small side of mashed potatoes and gravy and a small mac and cheese. I got to the window and paid the young lady asked me to pull around to the front. I noticed that the truck that was in front of me they had already pulled to the front of the store. I know this happens to help with drive thru times and there was only 1 car behind me at that moment so I could have easily been left to wait at the window. They then proceeded to pull the car behind me to the front also. So at this time we had 3 cars waiting out front for our food. I had a clear sight to the drive thru lane and watched for 15 minutes while all the remainder of the cars went thru the drive thru and got their food. One worker came out and brought the last car that was pulled 2 bags of food and did not acknowledge me or the other people waiting even though we had been there first. About another 8 minutes go past and the same worker comes out with 2 more bags of food asks the gentleman in the truck if he had ordered 4 hamburgers and chicken strips to which he replied no, he then came and asked me the same thing to which I said no and told him I had been waiting almost 25 minutes for my food. He then gave the burgers and strips to the other car and they left. Another 5 minutes go by and the lobby is locked so I call the store and ask what is going on. I tell them it has been over 30 minutes I have been waiting out front for my food and I had to repeat my order to the woman and she asked if I still wanted my food. I told her I wanted to speak to a manager and that it was absurd that I was waiting this long for a sandwich and 2 sides while everyone else was being helped. She then told me that she would come get my card and refund me for my trouble and bring my food. Another few minutes go by and she comes outside and states well I can either give you a refund or your food so what do you want. I am not the type to complain but I do manage my own business and the way this interaction was handled was not ok. I would ensure that my customers leave my store happy and would do what I need to especially if the mistake had to do with me or my employees. It was not my fault your employees were trying to lower their drive thru times and pulled me to the front. It was not my fault they did not write what car went with what order. It was not my fault they made me wait over a ½ hour in 100 degree weather in my car to get my food that ended up being cold. Then to be rude to me over a $17 food order, to which I normally would shrug it off because I understand the stresses of the business but this interaction was absolutely horrible.

I would like for someone to contact me about this incident.

The food last night was far from normal that we get there. We had 2 Pot Pie Fill Ups and both of them the crust was so dark that it was just short of being burned. The insides of the pies were dry like they had been sitting around for a while.

I also got a Famous Bowl Fill up and that was also dry. I ordered 3 biscuits and when I got home discovered they were not in the bag.

Dinner last night was a let down.

After placing an order at the drive-thru at 7500 Big Benc Blvd., the lady at the window asked if I could pull forward into the lot. I was confused as I hadn't even paid yet. She asked if I had ordered 'x' (don't remember what the order she thought I placed was) and I knew it wasn't my order. I had told her that was incorrect and then asked about the order with two number 17s which was my order. She then told me my total which matched the price she quoted me at the intercom. I handed her my credit card to pay for the meal. THIS IS WHERE IT GETS SERIOUS: She appears to put my card into the machine - nothing unusual here. Then she takes my card out of the machine, grabs a cell phone (I'm assuming the phone is most likely hers), she then walks away and disappears around the corner inside, seconds later comes back with the phone and my card in hand and places my credit card back into the machine (didn't she already do that?) before handing my card back to me. She hands me the drinks and then has us pull into a space in the parking lot and later brings us the food, but without the straws for the cups. My biggest concern here is that this girl undoubtedly took a picture of my credit card and is planning to use it. It gets better, too because I tried calling the corporate number and answered the menu options to be placed on hold for less than 2 minutes to find I got conveniently disconnected. the cashier's name was Ariana in hopes that corporate sees this.

Bring back the rolls instead of those hard cold biscuits and bring back the potato wedges instead of those small fries, We are having problems eating at KFC in cabot,Ar because the food is cold and hard

Placed an order for (2) 2 piece combos @ 8:17pm finally 901pm we get ours. Find out vehicles behind us getting their food & we know for sure it was chicken as well. Not organized @ all. Orders going out but not in order received.

The manager is very unprofessional to customers and staff.

We are sitting in the rain , while your store says they close at ten. The lobby was closed. All the enployees seemed to be hiding, the obviously dont want to sell your product. This locaton is 5682 transit road in Lockport ny, we saw several customers drive away. Are the hours changing? Signed loyal kfc fans.

The service was horrible- food cold and tell me how do you open the butter packets??? Unbelievable! Haven’t been in ages and won’t go back ! The girls up front not customer friendly! I know help is hard to find but that was horrible ! KFC Claremont , NH

07/18/21 @4pm—-Terrible drive thru service!!! It was blamed on being short staff, but service was bad pre-pandemic when they were fully staffed. Corporate should get involved to find a remedy to attract/hire better customer service oriented people. How long can we keep accepting the excuse of being short staffed. When customer service is this horrible, it makes me think if food preparation is sub par as well.

We have lived in American Fork for 30 plus years..a number of years back we had all of our grandkids here and decided to enjoy not cooking. Went all out...and oh boy was it terrible.

So after 2 plus years we decided to give it another try. Oh my goodness it was worse...the bucket of chicken was ordered crispy, and it was awful..looked like it was regular and rebreaded and fried again..smell was awful..the biscuits were dark brown... coleslaw was so watery...and potatoes had definitely sat and formed a paste top gravy...
For our family that again was alit of money wasted...we will not ever be going back after our experiences...a real shame for sure.

Went to the KFC on 12th Ave, Nampa ID used the drive thru, I ordered out to the window was pain and the food was flying out the window almost dropped it ! got home and this is the sad part the chicken pieces were so small cooked too long and dried out tasted like liver was the worst taste ever the coleslaw thick chopped with no sauce we rate this KFC 0

On Jun 28th at approximately 8;45pm I went to the KFC on Sheridan Rd in Zion, Il. I ordered a pot pie. When I got to the window, I paid for my dinner and 2 minutes later the manager came to the window to tell me that my order was given to someone before me. She apologized and said it was a mistake and if I wanted a pot pie I would have to wait 20 minutes. She said I could order something else and I told her that I don’t have a menu and don’t know what I could order. She said that she didn’t have a paper menu so she couldn’t help me with a different order. Since I don’t know what else I could order and the manager doesn’t know their menu I asked for my money back. I asked her for the phone number of the corporate office and she told me she couldn’t give it to me. I asked for the managers name and number and said I couldn’t have that either. Eventually she found the managers number and gave it to me. All the while there were two employees standing on either side of the window not doing anything but standing there (they were standing there the entire time I was there - one did handle the cash register) laughing about this. I finally got my money back with an apology from the woman I am supposing was the supervisor. I asked if they checked their orders before giving them to the customer and all I got from her was that it was a mistake. All the while the two employees continued to laugh about this.

I see that your customer service rating is a 1.5, this tells me that I will never return to KFC again. For this type of conduct to happen to a customer is unacceptable. When I left, I went to the Taco Bell down the street from your restaurant (If you can call it that) and was welcomed by a very nice young man who helped me with my order and was kind and personable. Maybe you need to do some training with your employees, at least at this location. Or maybe hire better people.

Closed at 7pm due to staff shortage

I purchased the chicken strips 3 piece meal thru the drive thru at your Dysart/Van Buren location today at approximately 1:15 pm
I noticed that the chicken tasted old and had a bad taste. Chicken had a distinct smell and flavor when it’s bad. My mouth and tongue are still tingly and I still have that taste in my mouth hours later. I couldn’t return as I was on lunch break. I thought you should know

So I just went in a few minutes ago for a late lunch. I wanted the five dollar fill up and I was informed that you no longer have those. OK. So, I ordered a three piece chicken tender combo meal. I didn’t want french fries, and I asked for honey for my biscuit. When I got home I opened my box, there were french fries and no honey. Didn’t really matter because the biscuit was like a hockey puck. It was hard as a rock. Must’ve been from yesterday. The tenders were good but a little small. So basically I paid eight dollars for three pieces of chicken and a drink. This really is unacceptable. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that I will never go back. It was the KFC on South Memorial in Bixby Oklahoma.

Was not satisfied at all with the food I brought. Hard and expensive . Hot tenders were over fried could not eat. Chicken and mashed potato was nasty this was on 145 and Lenox. I live at 117 west 144th st. 2a ny ny 10030

Our chicken had feathers. Tried uploading a photo and site would not allow.

I ordered 2-3 pieces of chicken with 2 sides and only got 2 pieces with 1 side. I didn’t get 2 breasts , potatoes with gravy and an order of fries. I got the drinks but not what I wanted. It’s not the first time but it’s my last time at that store. The manager is a lying fat bitch

The wait in the drive thru is over 20 minute and that's just to make an order

They were extremely rude and unprofessional. It was obvious they didn’t want to help me and just wanted me gone. I rarely have a good experience here.

Was told at drive through it wold be 45 minutes before chicken would be ready this was at 11:45 am also You can’t add one chicken breast at window very rude personel

I came to kfc they had no line I go to place a order thru the drive thru and the woman tells me she not taking any orders due to shift change I ask how long before the shift changes the response “I don’t know “ but then I drive and park in the parking lot now they start taking orders after I leave my place in the line. But ordered me to not block the speaker I responded by saying I’m waiting on the shift to change the lady Tells me I can’t sit there and wait on the shit to change just flat out rude and unprofessional in national food chain I’ll never come back I wish you all the luck with your current staff the time was 4:05 pm I’m submitting this review at 4:34 pm

Went to the KFC on groesbeck highway in Clinton township in line 20 minutes and got up there and told me they were out of chicken 25 minute wait almost 15 of your customers in line drove away left that one went to the one on gratiot avenue in Mount Clemens Michigan in line 20 minutes to be told at this one too there would be 25 minute wait on chicken.drove the two locations on 5 /2/ 21 never did receive chicken from KFC watched at least 25 year customers drive away that day at the two locations went to Church's Chicken received my dinner 1 hour later

Went there at dinner time today. They were out of white meat & pot pies!! Said I could wait 20 minutes for them. Last time they were out of pot pies too. I don’t understand what manager allows this to happen at 6pm.

I have been waiting in the drive thru for over 45 minutes at the West main st Waterbury, CT location. Workers do not care to move fast enough. To be honest they are understaffed. If the inside area is not open the least that can be done is staff accordingly.

I would give it zero stars if I could. I ordered 3 orders of the Nashville tenders by the side of town where I work so I could bring home to my kids and spouse, I order the food online and I go pick it up at the kolb and golf links location in Tucson Arizona. I get there and I pick up my food and I get home to the other side of town! I open up the boxes and first they are soaked with the oil where it literally seeped through the bag and leaked on my car seat! I find that they forgot the biscuits and the side of fries. I paid a little over $32 and that’s what I get for wanting to get food for my family.... since I am all the way on the other side of town I do not want to drive back so I call the store, and no answer and again I try calling and no answer! I tried 3 more times and no answer! I then go to the live chat on the website so I can speak with someone and it connects me through to only tell me I’ve been disconnected because no one is available to chat live! I tried calling another branch and no answer! At that point I’m pissed and I give up... if you don’t believe me look at the reviews on Yelp and Google for that location. I want my refund back. Without people buying your food you guys don’t have a job so I would look into that store and clean house!

Lubbock TX. University and 80th. Still waiting for food, almost an hour. This is unreal!

Drive through extremely slow, got home and half the order was wrong food. Wife ate wrong food anyway and became very sick during the night.

Went to surprise a couple who have had a rough couple of months due to an on-the-job injury that required surgery and is now out for at least 3 months and are apparently just over the limit for assistance with food and utilities. I went to KFC ordered a $20 fill-up along with extra Mac and cheese, biscuits and chicken tenders. There were 3 on-line orders ahead of me the employee pushed a bag of food towards me and gesture my order was ready. After traveling 16 miles I pulled everything out to discover the 8 pieces of chicken was missing. When I called I was told to bring EVERYTHING back. So I traveled 16 more miles to get what I paid for and was questioned about the bucket of chicken that I never received. I inquired if they had cameras to prove I didn't receive the bucket. So I also asked if they were going to replace the cold food that they never looked at. NO COMPENSATION FOR THEIR MISTAKE. Facebook makes a wonderful place to post how companies treat customers now days.

10:24pm. Store closed they said for cleaning. Posted store hours say open until 11pm. This store is always closing early. Yes, I eat late. But, I check the hours before going to a restaurant. If you’re going to advertise that you open until 11pm, I should be able to trust your posted hours.

Last nite my wife and i went thru your drive thru and order a$ 20.dollar fill up meal, and 2 pepsi, When we got up to the window the girl said 20 dollars we gave her the money and she shut the window, she was black we are white ,she made us fill out of place,We were polite, she open the window and handed our food to us, Then slammed the window, When we got to our room we were short 2 pieces of chicken, no forks ,napkins, plates, or 2 pepsis, Just thought you should know,She let us know we were in the wrong neighborhood, to bad.

On 8/2, my wife & I went to iron point kfc in Folsom, ca at about 3pm. Ordered $20 fill up. Told to pull around front. Waited half hour, approached once for receipt #, at about 49 min, told they were out of xtra Chrispy. Got refund. Drove to Cameron park, received $20 fill up immed. On 8/14 at 9:20pm, placed order for 9 tenders & 6 pc wings. Told to pull around front again. Over 15 cars waiting. Approached one time for #. At 10:30,mgr came to car, said gave meal to diff customer, now out of Wings. Blew up at mgr. accepted tenders for wings. Mgr on shift a moron, incapable of running store. Tried to blame on brown out, what excuse last Sunday, she was on then. Brown out ran from 6:40-8:41pm. Never to return there again & will tell all friends.

I drove to my local KFC in Winter Haven, Florida and was greeted by a female voice and she asked how she could help me. Before I could say anything a male voice took over and said the wait was going to be 40-50 minutes on everything. He said I could go to auburndale KFC and that KFC didn’t even have the option of grilled chicken after I asked him if that was available. He was so rude and I’m sure he was lying. They were servicing people and they were servicing the car in front of me.

Made an order had to wait in my car wilhich was no problem. I live 40 minutes from Watertown New York store. My problem is I was missing 4 items that I ordered. Good thing I checked before I left. I went back through drivethru only to have the manager tell me this is the order. I told him what was the true order. He said he can refuse me service. Fine and dandy if I hadn’t already ordered. I just wanted what I paid for. Needless to say if I ever go to k f c it won’t be the Watertown store. I have several people tell me they also have review sub standard service. Very disappointed in your service at hhis site. Feel like I should be compensated for the inconvenience and the manager’s response. I enjoy your chicken but do not know if I would go back their again. I don’t frequent your store it might be a couple a times a year but do expect excellence in the service. I may have been angry but at no point did I curse at your manager. I just wanted him to know I was telling him he got the order wrong. I just don’t get upset because I expected more food I just wanted what I paid fir. Which was almost 53 dollars worth. I work in the publi eye and know how important it is for customer relations. Without this you have no business! Would appreciate som Ed acknowledgement that this was handled! Thank you.

I was at the KFC in Butte MT on 08/18/20 @ 4:25 pm. It was hot outside, this was a drive thru experience. It was 90 degrees out. We placed our order, (the KFC was out of original chicken and only offered crispy. So, that was strike one... The lady who was taking the drive thru orders giggled when she told us there was no original, only extra crispy. Then I wanted extra biscuits, the employee said they were out...No wait, they just came out of the oven... she is still giggling. It was annoying. 30-45 minutes later, we are still waiting in our car for our food. I could not get out of line because there was no way to go but forward. I would have left if I could, but I could not get out of the line and my husband likes KFC, so I waited.....and waited....and waited......Strike two.... I phoned inside and they employee who answered said the soda pop machine had gone down and they were fixing it. Almost done....yeah right...So we wait some more and finally they get it going. The car in front of us got their drinks finally and then it was our turn. The employee who liked to giggle a lot was irritating me. I told her it was not funny that we had to wait for so long in the heat. She stopped being so cheery after that. Good. I don't like people like that when I am so angry. I cannot even express how pissed off I am at KFC. I don't like KFC, I went there because my husband asked me too. No more....The biscuits were raw on the inside. I did not discover this until I was home in Helena and the pop was not mixed right either. No one even tested the stupid pop machine to see if it tasted okay now and was mixing correctly. I spent $2.79 for a large pop that was undrinkable. I spent $2.89 for extra biscuits, which were undercooked and $20 for the Fill up meal which I could not even get in Original chicken. I phoned this KFC four times while I was driving home to Helena. It just rang and rang and rang. The fifth and sixth times I phoned, they had taken the phone off the hook and all we got was a busy signal. I am going to phone today when they open up also. I am done with KFC, that is all I have to say. No good reviews here...

I ordered at 6:50pm $20 fill up original with large Mac and cheese. The girl tries to give me crispy and I tell her no. I go home I only have 4 little piece of chicken a Mac and cheese that was dried up and tasted old. Looked like they scrapped it from the bottom and gave it to me. Not happy I payed $26 for a family meal not some old dried up food with 4 small piece of chicken.

I was given a piece of chicken that was old & couldn’t be eaten.

Good day,
Hope this mail finds you well. Earlier this afternoon I went and get myself a KFC double Crunch Burger (only the burger) at KFC Cape Town Station. I didn't check my order as I would normally do.
When I reached my place of work (V&A Waterfront) and opened the burger, it was of a sub-standard there was no tomato, there was a very small piece of lettuce, and the cheese looked like it was just literally thrown in. I know the standard of the double Crunch looks like when it is done by a person who first values what he or she is doing, values the paying customer the product is been served to.
Had I been near the KFC branch that sold me that burger I would've returned it. I ate it because I was hungry.
My order was order number 466 on the slip a name Musa appears. I do not in any way blame her. The person to blame is the one that prepared the burger.
Attached are pictures of what I was expecting to get versus what I actually got.
Hoping you will look into this and also do stress the importance of customer service to your staff.

V9B 2X4 the staff wasn’t knowable, we asked for original chicken and got popcorn and strips.
The gravy had no taste, like brown thin water.

I am not happy with my experience there.

Had a complaint, but situation resolved. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

It is the third time I leave with an incomplete order. You pay for things, arrive at home, and its incomplete. Unexeptable, especially now with covid when you don't have money and want to treat your kids. Explain to my child why she could not have a burger!

KFC CALYPSO SQUARE MITCHELL'S PLAIN. First of all, I think that KFC should learn their people how to communicate with customers. Secondly if you have a Tuesday special why does the chef only fry 36 pieces of chicken at a time. Frontline cashiers should inform customers that there is a waiting period, don't say 10 minutes than customers wait 30 minutes. If your store don't have stock of any kind what so ever, it is the duty of the manager to put up a notice informing customers so that they don't have to drive to two different KFC's. This is so important that you communicate and treat people with respect. Look at my waiting time, and now they tell me they out of salads.

First off, my man use to be KFCs biggest fan until tonight! My man also use to be a cook for Hardees, so when he taste his food tonight, our family was left w/ not eating our $50 sum meal from KFC! You did away w/ your famous potatoe wedges, & replaced them w/ undesirable fries! The fries along w/ the chicken was cooked in dirty nasty oil! The chicken barely had any meat on them to eat which included the breast! The biscuits, cole slaw, & mash potatoes & gravy taste as if they were made w/ spoiled milk! We will no longer be eating KFC after what we were served tonight!

would like a response from legal department

I am very disappointed with KFC's decision to buckle under to BLM's bullying tactics by giving the millions of dollars to black businesses. Just a thought here but maybe this money would go further toward rebuilding / repairing businesses destroyed during the recent BLM riots. I know that you don't care about a single customer but I frequented your establishments at least 3 times a week. No longer. Nothing like REWARDING animalistic behavior.
Feel free to contact me concerning this notification. I will NOT be holding my breath.

Sincerely
Kim R. Wynn

Very disappointed in KFC Northwest Expressway OKC store# j625442821769

Went to kfc drive-thru ordered some chicken they didn't get my order right and the chicken was cold and hard and this is the KFC in Booneville Arkansasand I will never go back ever again

Have feedback for KFC?