KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

KFC Contact Information

• KFC headquarters address

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top KFC Complaints

11/21/2020 at 8;19 PM, my best friend and i decided out off all the places we can go out and eat we picked KFC at 3642 south riverdale rd in ogden utah 84403 , we waited in line for a min , then when it was are turn the employer asked if he could help us we said yes , and before you new it we were rushed cut short in giving are oder and was ordered to pull up , when we got to the drive up window i asked the employer if they we closing , because i felt if we were flushed and i was not dune giving my order , the employer stated we do not take orders at the window and i would have to get back in line to finish my order, I told her if she was kidding she said no and handed us are meal on what she did take down , which turned out to be 2 pieces of cold hard wings of chicken and cold mashed potatoes , we ordered root beer floats which was just a rootbeer drink in cups that the lids would not stay on and i split it all over my BRAND NEW GIFT FROM MY FRIEND WICH WAS A JACKET FOR MY BIRTHDAY OF 59 YEARS , I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO IMBEREST AND HUMILIATED I CRYED ,THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME , AND TO TOP EVERYTHING ELSE THAY NEVER GAVE NAPKINS OR STRAWS I AM SO ASHAMED I HOPE YOU FIND IT IN YOUR COMPANY TO HANDLE THIS SITUAATION , I GOT A RUEND JACKET FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND TEARS FOR AT LEAST 2 DAYS THank you so much

I just picked up my order and once again I did not get biscuits and cookie. This has happened several times now. If they are charging me for it I should get it. I am going to spread the word about them always messing up my orders. I will definitely not be spending any more money there, it is a rip-off. I ordered the crispy colonel box and they tried to give me a 3 chicken strips at first. I ordered online and it says it was inspected but apparently not. Again I am going to share on social media accounts ! I am a very dissatisfied customer

This is my complaint number and I haven’t heard a word from no one

I would like you to pull camera at Carthage Kentucky fried chicken at a quarter till seven the general manager was trying to explain to me why should I person call Order in when you can just order at the order box and I try to ask the general manager what was wrong when you were seven cars back I could just call in a large order that I was taking to a family that at Covid it and he continued to asked me why can I not order on the order box instead of calling it in. your general manager was rude yelling that I was not to call in. I just wanted it ready when. I got to the window. So if something needed to be cooked he would’ve had extra time to have all of my order ready the family with six children and two adults there was a long line could you explain to me why I could not have just called in my order drove up to the window and picked it up and then on my way without having to put up with a kid with no name tag threaten to call the police on me if I did not move out of the line. So if something needed to be cooked he would’ve had extra time to have all of my order ready the family with six children and two adults there was a long line could you explain to me why I could not have just called in my order drove up to the window and picked it up and been on my way without having to put up with a kid with no name tag threaten to call the police on me if I did not move out of the line

Went to KFC in Zephyrhills Florida in hopes of enjoying a nice, stress free, family dinner and was very disappointed in what we received. The biscuits were still raw and were smushed in the container and the chicken had so much fat on it and there was barely any taste. You could actually still see some feathers on the wings, which really grossed us out. If I could have given a rating of a zero, I would. It’s sad that with everything going on and people are struggling as it is, we spend $30 on a family meal and it was a total waste. We will never choose KFC again.

If I could give a zero I would. We were told we had come to go inside to order three pop pies. We were trying to avoid COVID exposure. We walked in and the young man working the front had a mask on his chin. It did not cover his mouth or nose. A plastic barrier was up but didn’t cover the whole counter (we had masks). We asked why we had to come in so we could avoid exposure. The young man wearing the mask on his chin asked what our problem was? I said we are in a pandemic and we are trying to avoid exposure. He refused to serve us and walked off. Then two customers asked if there was a problem? We left the store and won’t be back. We felt threatened.

I bought today Crunchy Sliders meal and really was disappointed. Those tiny little strips of Chicken were soggy not crunchy at all with this tiny string of lettuce/ not fresh/ and quoter spoon of pink mayo .
No silt or vinegar for chips only one sachet of tomato sauce.
Center breast with this was nice and CRUNCHY.
But the whole MEAL definitely dosnt look like on picture..
Regards

I bought today Crunchy Sliders meal for 49.Rand and was very dissapointed .the was nothing crunchy in that meal accept peace of chicken . Hardly any sose and tiny 2 pieces of lettuce.
Sorry but that's my complain
Regards

You are now like most of the fast food chains because you replaced potato wedges with fries. Your wedges made you stand out from all the other chains. Now that you fell into the fries arena, in my opinion you come on dead last. Your fries were soft, soggy and very greasy. Pls bring back your great wedges.

We are lock ins. My wife and I are in our upper 80s. My family and I have been eating at KFC since my children were 12 years old. They are now 61 and 63. Since our lock in that started in February we eat at the KFC located at 610 and Ella at lease twice week. During the Pandemic they never seam to get our order right. On Sundays i order large buckets and because we and those I buy for enjoy eating Thys so I order buckets with as many Thys as they will give me. Most of the time it's 4 and if it's 6 It comes from ]baby chick. This brings me to what happened today.
I ordered a $5.00 fill up for my wife and the pieces she got were terrible and not eatable. Before the pandemic your people were very curtsies but now act like they are rude and act like they are doing you a favor taking your order. I'm not asking for anything just to be treated like a loyal customer.

KFC in Lexington Park phone is always busy can never to through . I wanted to place an order for 50 hot wing plus sides so i would not have to wait .

Good day,
Hope this mail finds you well. Earlier this afternoon I went and get myself a KFC double Crunch Burger (only the burger) at KFC Cape Town Station. I didn't check my order as I would normally do.
When I reached my place of work (V&A Waterfront) and opened the burger, it was of a sub-standard there was no tomato, there was a very small piece of lettuce, and the cheese looked like it was just literally thrown in. I know the standard of the double Crunch looks like when it is done by a person who first values what he or she is doing, values the paying customer the product is been served to.
Had I been near the KFC branch that sold me that burger I would've returned it. I ate it because I was hungry.
My order was order number 466 on the slip a name Musa appears. I do not in any way blame her. The person to blame is the one that prepared the burger.
Attached are pictures of what I was expecting to get versus what I actually got.
Hoping you will look into this and also do stress the importance of customer service to your staff.

V9B 2X4 the staff wasn’t knowable, we asked for original chicken and got popcorn and strips.
The gravy had no taste, like brown thin water.

I am not happy with my experience there.

Last nite my wife and i went thru your drive thru and order a$ 20.dollar fill up meal, and 2 pepsi, When we got up to the window the girl said 20 dollars we gave her the money and she shut the window, she was black we are white ,she made us fill out of place,We were polite, she open the window and handed our food to us, Then slammed the window, When we got to our room we were short 2 pieces of chicken, no forks ,napkins, plates, or 2 pepsis, Just thought you should know,She let us know we were in the wrong neighborhood, to bad.

Had a complaint, but situation resolved. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

It is the third time I leave with an incomplete order. You pay for things, arrive at home, and its incomplete. Unexeptable, especially now with covid when you don't have money and want to treat your kids. Explain to my child why she could not have a burger!

KFC CALYPSO SQUARE MITCHELL'S PLAIN. First of all, I think that KFC should learn their people how to communicate with customers. Secondly if you have a Tuesday special why does the chef only fry 36 pieces of chicken at a time. Frontline cashiers should inform customers that there is a waiting period, don't say 10 minutes than customers wait 30 minutes. If your store don't have stock of any kind what so ever, it is the duty of the manager to put up a notice informing customers so that they don't have to drive to two different KFC's. This is so important that you communicate and treat people with respect. Look at my waiting time, and now they tell me they out of salads.

First off, my man use to be KFCs biggest fan until tonight! My man also use to be a cook for Hardees, so when he taste his food tonight, our family was left w/ not eating our $50 sum meal from KFC! You did away w/ your famous potatoe wedges, & replaced them w/ undesirable fries! The fries along w/ the chicken was cooked in dirty nasty oil! The chicken barely had any meat on them to eat which included the breast! The biscuits, cole slaw, & mash potatoes & gravy taste as if they were made w/ spoiled milk! We will no longer be eating KFC after what we were served tonight!

would like a response from legal department

I am very disappointed with KFC's decision to buckle under to BLM's bullying tactics by giving the millions of dollars to black businesses. Just a thought here but maybe this money would go further toward rebuilding / repairing businesses destroyed during the recent BLM riots. I know that you don't care about a single customer but I frequented your establishments at least 3 times a week. No longer. Nothing like REWARDING animalistic behavior.
Feel free to contact me concerning this notification. I will NOT be holding my breath.

Sincerely
Kim R. Wynn

Very disappointed in KFC Northwest Expressway OKC store# j625442821769

Went to kfc drive-thru ordered some chicken they didn't get my order right and the chicken was cold and hard and this is the KFC in Booneville Arkansasand I will never go back ever again

My son ordered a build a bucket on Saturday night , I picked it up around 6.30 pm , drinks and one of the chips not in the order.This is not the first time from this store. I have been trying to contact the store since sat , the phone was engaged for hours , on sun engaged , tried again this morning keeps ringing out . I am very annoyed at the service of this store but is the closest store to us . please could you contact the store, you should have better luck than me , and advise them I am not in the habit of paying for product I don't receive, and it would be appreciated if they could answer their phone . Thank you

went to kfc today a bought a 20 dollar meal well I had to wait for the biscuits to get done well when I got home my chicken was over cooked and they must be using old grease then my biscuits weren't cooked all the way I have never had a bad experience like today I am so pissed because I spent 27 dollars and couldn't even enjoy my dinner

The food was wrong and my drink was wrong. Ordered #1 extra crispy. Green beans unsweetened tea and extra side of green beans. The tea was sweet, the chicken was original. The leg was massively overcooked and tough. The thigh was saturated in grease and the biscuit was a hockey puck. Massive abuse of hold times. That is not safe for the consumer. Also I think I got original instead because they were out of EC.

So I ordered (2) $20 fill ups and the $10 pack of popcorn chicken. I did NOT receive the 8 biscuits and my 2 gravy containers were only half full. Definitely not enough for (4) large potatoes. I bought this to feed 6 people and ran out of gravy. And again I did not receive my 8 biscuits. Everything was good, just disappointed in not receiving my entire order. I live 50 miles away so I couldn’t just go back.

Went to kfc at arnison retail park went in around 5 minutes to 2 took order of 2 1.99 snack box’s and a large popcorn chicken still waiting at around ten past seen most of me order had been under the hot counter for some while was not told why a had been waiting it was not busy at all in my opinion an order of that size should of been ready in a matter of minutes asked for a refund then told it wouldn’t be long don’t understand why a wasn’t told this before asking for my money back

The last two orders on the crispy chicken on 7/14/19 and 7/19/19,has been to salty and in the bucket was on the bottom chickens part were dripping in oil. I will delay future purchase until this is corrected, it could be a technical timer in the fryer . My area zip code 86403.

Hello my name is Rhonda Johnson and I WAS employed by KFC in Fairborn on Broad Street. I had informed Linda Nelson and Angela that I was going to be absent on Sunday July 14th 2019. Saturday July 13th is when Linda Nelson and I had a conversation about me requesting the time off. I told Linda Nelson in the back of the store by the back door of this. She said, to me "IT IS OKAY AND THAT ANGELA WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH BEING SHORT HANDED AND SHE SAID, "I WILL BE GONE TOO ON MY VACATION". BECAUSE I STATED THAT I RHONDA JOHNSON DID NOT WANT TO PUT ANY ONE IN A BOND. I DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO HAVE TO COVER FOR ME. So when I called KFC today July 19th Angela disclosed to me I was TERMINATED BECAUSE I DID'T CALL OR SHOW UP!!! When Linda Nelson told me previously that it was okay for me to have the following days off between Sunday the 14th, 2019 through Saturday July 20th, 2019. So where is the no show no call when it was known I was gone to be absent from work??? WHEN THEY VERBALLY APPROVED MY DAYS OFF. LINDA NELSON IS THE HEAD MANAGER OR RGM OF THIS LOCATION. BUT IT TOOK ME CALLING TO SEE WHEN I WAS SCHELDUED AGAIN FOR ANGELA TO TELL ME LINDA HAD PUT IN PAPERS OF MY TERMINATION. WHEN LINDA SAID, IT WAS OKAY FOR ME TO BE GONE THAT SUNDAY THROUGH SATURADAY JULY 20TH, 2019. LINDA and Angela has had an attitude with me for the longest. Trying to find ways to fire me. They have cut my hours. I work hard and to go into work for other coworkers when asked. I am ill but switch around my medical appointments so Linda or Angela won't be short handed. They(Linda and Angela) are extremely unprofessional. Linda and Angela favors other coworkers over coworkers. She has told me I take to many days off work when Linda and Angela know for a fact I am seriously ill. She fells to realize I had a serve panic attack into a mild heart attack at her store on Black Friday 2018. Since then I have had to see different doctors for my medical conditions. All in the same I have worked my butt off time and time again. But Linda and Angela will pick up the phone and call me for me to come in and work time for them because they're short handed when I'm off. I go out my way to work my butt off to end up terminated because of a so called no call no show. This is extremely unprofessional and something needs to be done. I have no need to lie and I will certainly take a lie detector test for this unprofessional act. I can be reached 24/7 at (937)856-6288 or email at missrhondaj84@gmail.com. Not to mention: She has also told me that I can not express myself when they have had me scheduled and I show up for work and they say you're not scheduled for today. How am I suppose to feel especially when I walk to work(rain, shine, sleet, snow, hail or whatever)??? As hard as I done worked for KFC despite all. How can you terminate me when you specifically said, my request was granted for my absence by Linda Nelson and Angela backed her???

Rhonda Johnson 7/19/2019 @10:33 p.m.

Ordered a dinner for 2 last night from Acacia Ridge KFC only to find in my order I didn’t receive the 2 coleslaw so I rang the store and spoke to the night manager about it and she was so apologetic and said she’d give me a store credit of 2 coleslaw’s and 2 large chips for the inconvenience, after giving her my name,phone number and email address so she could send it to my email account,I didn’t receive it at all,so at the moment I’m not a happy customer.Regards Francis.

My husband and I purchased the 16pcs family meal today (7/18 @ 1630) through the drive thru. We were very disappointment to get home and realize they only put 12 pcs of chicken In The bucket. It’s very frustrating as a customer to realize your order is wrong once you’re home and sitting at the dinner table with your children. Who truly expects to have to count their pieces of chicken when going through the drive thru? This is unacceptable service and no different than stealing from customers. While I understand KFC corporate has no control over each location, you do however, have control over the quality of people you hire. My husband and I spent $46 for a meal that was not what we paid for and we are not making the trip back in the middle of dinner. How disappointing.

I have always loved KFC chicken. I believe one of the first franchises was here in Yakima -- a full service sit-down restaurant with a bar. I have felt that the quality of the chicken has been going downhill for years now. A few months ago I went to our local KFC on 40th Avenue here in Yakima, WA. The chicken looked and tasted like it had been under the warmer for the whole day, but I had gone at noon. I took one bite and threw the rest away. Right then and there I decided that would be the last time. The week of July 13 I thought maybe I would give KFC one more chance. I purchased a 3-piece meal and brought it home. The same thing! The chicken pieces were very small and overdone -- like they had sat there since early that morning. Not the KFC taste to the chicken. I will not try it again. The price doesn't warrant throwing the whole meal away. Guess I'll wait until another chicken franchise comes to town and try that. No more KFC. I just wanted you to know my thoughts. For chicken like that no one will buy your chicken.

ON TUESDAY 7/16/19 I WENT TO THE KFC ON CANDLER RD IN DECATUR GA IT WAS THE WORST CHICKEN I EVER HAD FROM KFC IN MY 59 YEARS. I LOVE KFC ORIGINAL I ASKED FOR THEY SO WHEN I OPEN MY BOX IT LOOKED CRISPY SO I TOOK IT BACK AND THE YOUNG LADY STATED IT WAS ORIGINAL IT WAS JUST FRESH I WAS HOT SO HOT I HAD TO WAIT TO EAT IT. I LIVE AROUND THE CORNER BEFORE I COULD GET IN HOUSE HAD TO GO TO RESTROOM THE NEXT DAY STOMACH UPSET WENT BACK YESTERDAY AND GOT BAKED THEY NOT COOKING THIS CHICKEN DONE ENOUGH. WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN.

The reastraunt at Oldfield crossing in Jacksonville Florida looks like it has never been cleaned. The staff is more worried about sitting in the office than taking care of customers, made me feel like I was inconvenience to them . The dining area smelled bad and restrooms were disgusting. Mentioned the bathrooms needed attention and the manager stated if I didn’t like it clean it myself. It took every bit of my military police training to maintain my composure.

I went to KFC in Midwest City, OK this evening. To start, they hand me a HOT drink with no ice like it’s no big deal. I ask them why it had no ice and THEN he tells me that they are out of ice. I’m pretty sure if you tell someone that they will get hot soda they may not want to pay for it. In the meantime same person is running my debit card and hands it back. I ordered hot wings so he tells me to pull around. I’m like, I’m waiting on my receipt. He THEN tells me the computers are offline and have been since 9 (it is about 10ish) and he was unable to print a receipt. We go back and forth for a minute because I have never heard of anything so asinine and how do you not notify someone, especially paying with a card of this prior to scanning their card. He then goes to get the manager, Prince, who states he could get MY cell phone and take a picture of the screen. He literally talks to me for 5 minutes on how a credit card machine works and does nothing to put my mind at ease because at this point as far as I’m concerned they are crooks that already have my information. Displeased is an understatement to what happened today and if something shows up on my credit card all I have is a silly screenshot of their computer. I have ran into several problems with this location over the years, but they were minor. This one takes the cake. I really am not sure how you guys even keep this location in business with how they run this store! This is ridiculous and this is the last time I will every visit this location or any KFC for that matter in a long while. If nothing else, communication is key. Maybe I wouldn’t have been so upset if they would have just opened their mouths and communicated all of the deficiencies beforehand and gave me a choice in whether I wanted to order a hot drink or swipe my bank card and NOT get a receipt. I really hope you address these issues so that no one else has to endure such a horrible experience in the future!

I have ordered 10 Zinger wings for R54.90 at Kfc Aspen near cleary Park Friday night (12/7/19 time is 17:17 and the order number is 118,the wings were horrible however I had a running stomach the whole night I could not sleep,and we only had KFC for supper,i could not even make it to work the next day,what made it even worse my husband got the same stomach problem the next morning and we both decided not go work,this is a very serious and horrible experience ,iam soo disappointed because I'd go to KFC just for Zinger wings,thts the love I have for the wings

Well the two experiences at the KFC in sandy Utah have been the worst. From having a long black hair from the manager lady who refuses to wear a hair net. To having Jose stare at us out the window with a bold stare as if he tainted the chicken. He must have since we gotten sick for the past two days. He crouched down to see who he was going to make sick for the day. The manager sat in the office to plant her ass down as if the whole place could go to crap without a care. I would avoid this place unless you don't mind being sick, or eating hairy chicken.

I went into the counter to order takeout food at KFC In Debary Florida little after one on Saturday, July 13 there were three people working in the store the manager a counter person and a young gentleman in the back cooking . the service was very slow the cleanliness factor of wiping your face with your gloves when you’re serving food was evident nobody was happy in there to be working and overall just not the type of service I would expect from any fast food you guys are competing against Chick-fil-A and did not measure up at all today . The store was steady with business not super busy but it could’ve used another person also . I would definitely think twice before going back to this particular KFC .

1) person taking orders rhrough drive through tried tacking on extra fees for sauces and things already described as included on menu
I see kfc reviews are low anyway....you spend thousands on advertising then hire very questionable people to con your customers ....Dont offer me any freebies....I dont have any intention of ever going back

Our family brought dinner from the Central Ave East Orange, NJ location. My daughter just purchased 3 (2) pice meals and a kfc bowl.. None of the meals had the side dishes in them and all of the drinks were nothing but dirty water. We poured that crap straight down the drain. This was a pure waste of our money and time. It’s storming so we didn’t return. Tried to call but it’s saying the circuits are busy. Either everyone is complaining or they took the phone off the hook due to the volume of complaint calls. They are fully aware they are being dishonest and serving low quality food. Just pure garbage.

Your Company needs to replace the paper bags for take out food. They leak and by the time you get where you're going the bottom of the bag is wet all the way through. Maybe there is a wax coated bag, because I know we should cut down on the plastic bags. Other wise, I love the food.

I live in Grand Blanc Mi and we have a KFC on the corner of Hill Rd and Dort Hwy. My complaint is that I have visited this KFC multiple, multiple times and every time I do I'm either missing something or waiting way to long....20 min to over 30 min for them to make the food because they never seem to be able to have it ready and waiting for customers...if they have one of the items they don't have the other....always. I have seen employees in there arguing with each other before and I was there one time and they had a new employee and they was not helping him that was the time it took way over 40 min, I felt sorry for him... Poor.. poor management and I know I'm not the only one with complaints about this location. I actually have started driving 15 miles out of my way just to go to a different location. When you call to let them know you are missing items they don't answer most of the time. KFC is not cheep and I have lost lots of money eating at your franchise and you need to have secret shoppers go there to see the poor service. I work hard for my money so I expect for the food that I order and pay for to be in my bag...not including the gas it takes to go back to get the order right.

KFC RESTAURANT @ Blackwood Clementon Road, Blackwood, NJ. I am a Senior Citizen, who actually "grew-up" eating KFC chicken. My son and daughter-in-law were talking about how it it had been since we all had KFC. So I put on my mobile map and away we went to find KFC. We were all excited. I bought the 10 piece meal with the cinnamon biscuits. The smell in the car, on the way home was awesome!! When we got home, we dove into our food. When they pa ked our order, they put the cinnamon biscuits in sideways over the bucket of chicken. Needless to say....the cinnamon ran onto all the chicken. The taste was dreadful. So we ate potatoes and cole slaw for dinner.
My son called the restaurant and spoke with the manager, Raina. She apologized and asked if we could come back either that same night, or the next. She also stated she would replace the entire meal, plus through in a little extra.
Well, my d-i-l and I went to see "Raina" to get our chicken. We were saying how thoughtful this girl was. Our first experience was with a cashier by the name Shanue. She asked"How many pieces of chicken are you missing? " I stated that I would like to speak to Rain. I was informed she was VERY BUSY! Supposedly, When he informed Raina that we were there. We waited 45 minutes.......meanwhile, observing how uncohesive this "team" of workers actually were. Each one bickering with another, saying what they were or were not going to do.I
Finally, Shane called us and handed us a bucket of chicken....lifting the lid and stating, "see? Fresh chicken" She did this three times. Then proceeded to place cinnamon biscuits on top of the bucket of chicken. I stated weren't we supposed to get something else? We were told no, this is what Rains said to give us. As we were leaving, this cashier proceeded to tell the next customer about "giving away food to SOME people. My d-i- l found her to be quite disrespectful and stated it she had anything to be said....She could say it to our face and that it was their fault, that our order got messed up. When we were in the car, I called Rains myself and asked about our replacement order. She in turn replied "No, chicken & cinnamon biscuits are all you get. Plus she stated that we "threatened her employee! I was completely dumbfounded.
As a manager, she had no control of her team, every worker there was doing their own thing, not helping one another at all. Also when I asked the cashier for her name, she smiled, covered up her badge and just laughed. Totally rude!!! So for dinner tonight we ate just chicken.
As I stated previously, I am a Senior citizen, on a fixed income. I spent $30 on what I thought was going to be a delicious experience. Instead, it was a total disaster. I will NEVER patronize this KFC again and will also submit a review on social media regarding my experience there. KFC is nothing like I remember it be.
If this is the new, modern KFC, that shows no respect to its patrons....you can keep it!
Linda S. Spruill

Purchased a 16 piece meal and the 8 biscuits were missing when we got home. The gravy for the mash potatoes tasted over peppery flavor, called to complain and received a code to claim the missing biscuits.
Its not the first time that I have has missing items from this store and that is why I am reporting this issue.

Store # J870019

Store # J625104
Fort Stockton TX 1304 N. U.S. Highway 285
Ticket # 2084 8:31pm
My biggest complaint was the employee's trrible attitude. The multiple mistakes she made I believe would have been less if she wanted to be working there. Based on her bad attitude it seems she is extremely unhappy with her position.
I can understand her being frustrated or stressed based on that it didn't appear that she had sufficient help and that the speaker in the drive through was not working however that doesn't make it acceptable for her to take her frustrations out on the customers.
When I was ordering the first combo and asked for coke she sharply (with what seemed to be attitude) that she didn't have coke so I told her Pepsi where as she did not ask for a size, second item there was no issue other than that she seemed frustrated the entire time, the third item I asked for the dorito tacos she asked me what kind of tacos so I cleared my throat and spoke up saying again the dorito tacos now she seems to be getting mad and said there are different types of tacos which kind do you want, not knowing that there were different dorito tacos and thinking she was having a hard time understanding me I told her again making sure to be precise in my pronunciation.
Now she starts slapping the back of her hand in the palm of her hand and with a over the top attitude she says there are three different tacos so which one do you want (still not identifying the options) so my wife asked her what the options are so we finally got through ordering some tacos.

After taking our order it seemed she went back to make the order. She brought the items out, handed them through the window and without saying anything abruptly walked away. I wasn't sure if we had received the entire order or if she was going to get other items so I asked my wife to make sure all the items looked to be there. Noticing that we didn't drive away immediately and without coming to the window she asks (with seeming attitude) if we were missing anything which it didn't appear that way initially so we left.

After returning home I started to remove the items and noticed that the tacos were loosely wrapped so that the shell's were showing and the taco meat was at one side of the taco, one of the tacos contents had came out of the taco completely and was in the bottom of the bag.
I had also ordered a two piece meal and a three piece meal but received two, two piece meals but was charged for what I ordered, no napkins, no forks for the mashed potato I also noticed on the receipt "CChip cookie" which we didn't also received.

Out of fried chicken, AGAIN!
This is the second time within two weeks that we have visited this store on 5th street in St. Charles, MO. And they were out of fried chicken.
The manager did not care and blamed it on the employees.
Ever since the remodel and change in staff this location has gone downhill. The customer service is horrible!

I didn’t receive my cookie with my meal !

I've never had a problem with service from KFC until I moved to Arlington Washington, One time my son in law went thru the drive thru and when he got home we were missing half of our chicken and had no rolls, my daughter went back and the manager was very rude to her instead of saying she was sorry, she shoved the box of chicken at my daughter. Very poor customer service.
Yesterday after grocery shopping at Winco in the rain, we stopped at KFC again when we went thru the drive, the girl asked if we wanted Org. or crispy, we said crispy, she then said, lets see if we have any, we waited a minute next thing we had a new person at the speaker, so we had to order all over again, and when it came to the crispy she also said they are checking on the crispy chicken. They had us put our car around to the side of the building to wait for our order, my daughter when inside, and while she was waiting, they were giving people in the drive thru who had small orders, their food, Debbie then said where is my order, and was told that those were just small orders, And again they were rude. You really need to do some undercover work on you stores, because any who gets a one out of 5 star rating is in trouble. I'm sure you don't want to end up in the dump.

We went to a KFC in Brigham City, Utah, a week and a half ago. It was a Sunday, in the early afternoon. We were traveling with another carload of family members. We have eaten there several times over the years when we have traveled through Utah. We left the business without ordering when we learned they had no extra crispy chicken. This evening we have come back to Utah. We went to the same KFC only to find the only extra crispy pieces were wings. We left and drove to Ogden to the KFC there. They had no extra crispy. The girl said it would take 30-40 minutes to cook some.
In frustration, I ordered chicken strips only to find they had no ranch dressing. My husband said, “I’ve never seen you this irritated when we’ve eaten out.” Please either take extra crispy chicken off your menu (and I will eat chicken somewhere else) or keep it made during the day. If you’re getting low, cook some more. It would be like McDonald’s never having hamburgers on hand. I’m sorry for being frustrated, but I’m tired of going to a business that advertises a product, and it not being in stock.

Your Franchise in Moore, Oklahoma, 1200 N .Moore Ave. has to be the nasties restaurant I have ever been to. The people that work the inside and the drive through window are so rude. You don't hear thank you. You cant understand the person that's talking to you. We have always loved the chicken from KFC but will never do it again. If our hard earned money is not worth someone's thank you for your business , that's such a shame. We will find another chicken place.

My contact reference complaint number is P6W25.
Whereas noone has contacted me regarding this complaint. I mainly want to know if anything has been done to correct the surly and disrespectful behavior of the manager had contact with over my wanting to order ala carte rather than the menu board.... And was refused service if I didn't order off the menu board.
I need to know if he and the waiter are still working there, so I will know not to go back to the store involved.
I have been going to the same kfc store for probably 20 years.
John Niner
jniner@cox.net

We were having a party at work and I was asked to pick up some chicken. I checked the KFC menu and I was impressed with the variety of food, but I thought the prices were a little high. I arrived at the store and the line was rather slow even though there were only a few customers ahead of me. When my turn finally came up I ordered eight pieces of chicken. The online price was approximately three dollars less than what I was charged in the store. That’s a big difference. Then I compared all the posted food prices on the board with the online prices. None of them matched. Isn’t this false advertising? I didn’t have time to file a formal complaint with the management so I just paid the inflated price of approximately $17.50. That almost $2 for a piece of chicken, including wings and legs. You guys need to show the same prices online as you do in the store.

We ordered a 20 piece did not get all the pieces
Then didn't get all our sides plus the extra sides we paid for
The chicken was pink and taste rubbery
I know it was close to closing time but that's NO excuse!

KFC drive through on North Avenue in New Rochelle, NY
Occurred on Tuesday, 6/11/19 between 9:30 - 9:50pm
The absolute worst drive through experience I have ever had.
I paid at the window and then waited for at least 15 minutes for my food with no explanation or apology for wait. Staff visibly avoided any contact with me while I waited.
When I finally received food, I left so quickly because of long wait, I should have checked order.
I ordered 5 piece Nashville Hot chicken tender combo, 2 Nashville Hot chicken tenders and I Georgia Gold chicken tender.
I received 5 piece Nashville Hot chicken tenders ONLY, no biscuit and no side. So much sauce was put on chicken it ended up spilling out of container and bag causing a mess when I got chicken home.
The buns for the the chicken tenders were tough and stale.
I received 1 Nashville Hot chicken little and 2 plain chicken littles, again not what I ordered!!
This was an awful experience and I’m telling anyone and everyone I know in the area to never go there or give them any business.
Someone should be accountable for this awful experience.

Yesterday, June 8, 2019 around 1200 we ate at kailaua kona kfc. The food seemed ok. But today June 9, all 3 of us who consumed the food have been suffering with diarrhea and vomiting. I am also 25 weeks pregnant. We feel this is linked to kfc because it is the only thing all 3 of us ate together. And we all started the symptoms of food poisoning around the same time.

Went to order & she said extra crispy or half & half & I said original. I asked for mashed potatoes & green beans. After about 10 minutes ( not very busy ), a lady puts a bag on the the counter & saids extra crispy. I stood there & then the one that took my order told me it's mine & I said I ordered original. Another lady said she typed extra crispy. They changed it & I left. when I got home, the green beans looked like potato wedges....they were..no green beans. needless to say totally unsatisfied. Not the first time at KFC lately. $27 for an unsatisfied meal. Over 40 years going there& now it's not worth it if it's a hit & miss meal.

I order food but one of the cashiers were very rude her name is tracy she work at the state road office in akron ohio she needs too learn to talk nice to peoples. I think tracy needs to be in the back washing dishes or cleaning. food were good and hot.

On Saturday the 8th june 2019 approximately 6pm my husband and I went to the KFC in Tauranga Cameron Road. We ordered "meal for 2" , which should have consisted of 6 pieces of chicken, 2 large chips, 2 potato and gravy, 2 coleslaw and 2 drinks. As we are elderly we asked them to hold the drinks, they offered 2 more coleslaw instead and we agreed to that. On the price board it said the cost would be $25.99, but when we paid the price it was different and was $27.99. We drove home and that took about 10mins went to eat the meal it was cold missing all the coleslaw very greasy and had age on its side. This is the worst KFC that we have experienced.

On May 26, 2019 at 5:27 PM I entered an order for a 12 piece meal. The store is in Cathedral City, CA, #E791045, the ticket number was 4481. While I and another customer waited for our orders, 5 vehicles entered the drive thru, in addition to the vehicles already there, their orders were taken, filled and delivered while we watched. The other customers order was a simple meal. we were both extremely upset and when we confronted the cashier he told us it was company policy. This has never happened before and I certainly not visit that store again. This is the first complaint letter I have written in over 10 years, but, I felt it necessary.

I WENT TO KFC ON 26660 ENCANTO DR SUN CITY CA 92585 ON 06/02/2019 MY FIRST COMPLAINT IS THE STAFF THERE IS NOT VERY FRIENDLY. THEY THROUGH YOUR FOOD DOWN ON THE COUNTER WHEN ITS READY FOR PICK UP. THEY DON'T GREET THE CUSTOMERS WITH A SMILE THEIR WORDS ARE WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ORDER WHEN YOU STEP UP TO THE COUNTER. THEY DON'T SMILE ALL THE TIME YOU ARE PLACING YOUR ORDER. I'VE SEEN YTHEM DROP FOOD AND PICK IT UP AND NOT WASH THEIR HANDS. THE FLOOR IS VERY DURTY AND STICKY TO THE POINT YOUR SHOES STICK TO THE FLOOR. THE WINDOWS ARE VERY DURTY AND THIS WAS AROUND 11:00 AM WHEN I VISIT.

I REALLY FEEL THERE SHOULD BE A SUPRISE VISIT TO THIS KFC BECAUSE YOU WILL BE VERY SUPRISE AT THE SO CALL HELPERS THERE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN. ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT THAT KFC TO ME BEFORE BUT I DID NOT BELIEVE THEM UNTIL I WENT ON 06/02/2019 AFTER CHURCH I WAS VERY SUPRISE. AND IF I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS COMPLAINT OF THIS KFC IN SUN CITY CA MAYBE ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO STEP UP AND COMPLAINT I LIKE KFC BUT I WILL GO ELSE WHERE. IF IT WERE ME ONE COMPLAINT IS ONE TO MANY PLEASE TAKE IT TO HEART AND CHECK ON THIS KFC BEFORE SOMEONE GET SICK AND THERE BE A LAW-SITE. THEY JUST DON'T CARE AND THEY NEED MORE TRAINING.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION IN THIS MATTER

ROCKELL WHITE
951-370-4531

We have visited KFC Hereford twice within the past month and the man dealing with us (Derek) has forgotten a key aspect of our meal both times. Quite frankly it’s shambolic. The next time I attend my local franchise I am hoping that I avoid Derek as I do not wish to have another meal spoiled. I would like the manager to get in touch.

I have given only 1 star as wasn’t possible to put none!
We came into Lowestoft kfc at 6.13 today, I really wish we had just walked out, we had to ask staff to clean tables, only customers using tables there were filthy, along with floors, it was only when hubby asked again that they finally under protest cleaned them, not a drip of anti bacterial spray to be seen, no other kfc we visit is ever in such a state, sorry but won’t be visiting again. Checking the I store cctv should be enough proof

I have given only 1 star as wasn’t possible to put none!
We came into Lowestoft kfc at 6.13 today, I really wish we had just walked out, we had to ask staff to clean tables, only customers using tables there were filthy, along with floors, it was only when hubby asked again that they finally under protest cleaned them, no other kfc we visit is ever in such a state, sorry but won’t be visiting again. Checking the I store cctv should be enough proof

I ordered two Pot pies and was very unhappy with them. The container was only half full of filling....mostly gravy.and the crust was enormous. Is this a way to cut costs and get a bigger profit? I've had these before and they were never this skimpy.

I Just paid $40 for a family meal in the drive-through and coppers cove Texas. There’s no one behind me in the drive-through line but I’m told to pull up to the bushes and wait because on my car is on a timer and it affects our time. So to keep your time down you cheat by making customers pull up and wait. If there’s no one behind me I should not have to pull up and wait

I have been sooooooooooo disappointed with the kfc on Plainfield, Grand Rapids, I was not ever going here again after 3 very disappointing visits, the chicken is always dry & overdone, I have complained to the Mgr. in the past, I thought I would give it one more try, this last time I was there this wk. & I ordered the 2/$6 specials, {the chicken sandwich & the chicken pot pit}, I cannot believe how this KFC can remain in business, the chicken sandwich was extremely dry, sooooooooooo bad that I can't think of how this business can let something so horrible out the door. Thank you for listening,, Sharon Feeback

My son loves KFC... wants to go every chance we get... we live outside of Denver Colorado. We have been to FOUR different locations and have either not been able to order or the service was horrible. We even waited inside at the counter for 15 minutes... finally left, went through the drive thru for them to tell us they were out of chicken tenders... I am just amazed that it has been bad service or no service at all of the different locations... really?

our KFC USED TO BE ONE OF THE CLEANEST, LARGEST AND BEST RAN KFC'S IN THE STATE OF Illinois .folks regularly traveled 30 plus miles to eat here going out of their way to have a great buffet . The fall of 2017 the restaurant was sold and a new management took over, for the first year service and food quality stayed the same but as 2019 everything about the place has slowly declined , costumers often find the steam tables almost completely empty of most items. sometimes waiting 15 to 20 minutes just get plain chicken ,often employee's will check the steam tables and return to the kitchen and do nothing to refill it . when told of the problem they mainly say that they can only restock items periodically and there's not much they can do . is there anything corporate can do to rectified this problem . I for one have refused to dine inside anymore and will only get chicken to go-I hate to see a great restaurant go bad, something should be done . thank you

I have been to the kfc on liberty street in York South Carolina several times in the past month and the service was bad. The first time we waited at the driver through for 15 minutes and there were no vehicles ahead of us and only a few other cars in the parking lot when we finally got our order we received the wrong order took the food back in and they were very rude and acted like it was our fault. This evening we went back sit at the drive threw and no one ever takes our order we look around and then very employee was outside. I wish I had taken a picture, but I was to mad to even think about it at that time.

The store on Perrin bietel near loop 410 San Antonio Texas not sure zip code, it’s was somewhere around 5:30 5-21-2019 on Wed. I pull up at drive thru got delayed response then when we order two pot pies the reply was ....we have none, order 1 piece Breast meal no breast, k order 5$ tenders and the new nachos they had but took about ten min.mean while behind a line was forming were like good luck to other people. So I didn’t order for myself so Friday of that week I pick up my granddaughter and ask how was the food from KFC she said tenders only no side nachos were awful the way she explained how they were made she didn’t eat ...dog didn’t even want.She lives with her grandmother not even a mile away but she didn’t have reciept so they didn’t go back. But I mention if that happens again to take photo.I-stop a lot at different parts of town at many fast food restaurants and I have never experienced this bad.Moral of this complaint is your interest. I suggest send a employee thru drive Thru and have them check it out all negative

KFC Restaurant #G135694, 216 FM 1382, Cedar Hill, TX
The ONLY reason I stop at this location is because it is at a midpoint between work and home. The ONLY reason I stop at KFC is for the hot wings - all the other chicken is either over cooked or old tasting. The owner for this particular location needs to be more visible and get onto the kid employees about actually doing their job. On 3 different occasions this location has gotten my own wrong and have shorted me food. I do not go through the drive through anymore because the first time I ordered a 20 hot wing order and when I got home 20 miles later the ding dong at the drive through was too busy flirting with a co-worker she gave me a 2 pc meal. The other two times I have ordered a 40 hot wing and today (ticket #3047) I ordered a 20 pc hot wing and the kid with attitude at the register (who ignored me for at least 8 minutes) told me they don't have 20 pc and I would have to order 24 pc. I said fine - each time (with the 40 pc and the 24 pc) they have shorted me 8 pc on one and 6 pc on the other. So apparently they can't count either. Seriously wish my husband would NOT want KFC anymore - why can't you hire people who care about their job and actually give customer service.

Hi visited your kfc store in Wishaw this evening to order a medium zinger tower box meal side coleslaw and drink peps, and a kcrush, after getting my order I drove home, to open my box and there was no hot wing, and on my receipt a payed for my side of coleslaw which are ament to come with ma meal, hope this matter can be resolved, have attached images of the meal and receipt

my complaint is about a manager at one of your locations her name is donna speede she is to ignorant and not suitable for sore point fortin, i watche how she gets on with her staff, like for instance the 19th/5/19 she told one of her staff that she will cuff she down and curse her out infront of her customers

I just got home and no Mac cheese side which I was charged for. They weren’t even busy.

Chicken purchased at your HUlen Blvd store in Ft Worth Texas tonight was HORRIBLE. Ordered a bucket of extra crispy and a bucket of Original. In reality only 1 piece of Original was found. The rest of the chicken was overcooked, Too hard to eat. My guests were appalled as was I. The only good thing was that the sides were edible. VERY DISAPPOINTED. $58.53 totally wasted.

I did not receive the mashed potatoes & gravy or the popcorn chicken. The green beans & cole slaw were very small size for the price. Mac & cheese was not good, biscuits were hard. I tried to call to complain but phone was answered but no one spoke x 4 attempts, or phone was busy x 6 attempts. This franchise is awful, last time I waited in drive thru for over 30 minutes only to be told they had no one to prepare the food. I did complain & was told manager would contact me but she never did.

We are been to KGC in Plainwell, Mi 2 weeks in a row; the service is slow, employees at the register need more training and are out of something every time. The first time it was 3 different pops and today it was biscuits, gravy, and potato wedges. The same employee at register is no better after a month. I don’t know why I go back, I get frustrated every time I go there. I guess I keep expecting it to be better.

Found a piece of hair in my meal which I bought from KFC it looked really disgusting and put me off eating KFC food again also made me feel really sick it was absolutely shocking !!

ALWAYS out of pot pies. Do not offer to cook any either. Crappy service, takes FOREVER to get waited on. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

I ordered a 12 piece meal..had to go threw
the drive threw renavations are being done.when I got home the chicken was missing half the skin all dried out didn't even taste like kfc.so I called the next day and told the manager my problem she said just come down with your receipt and we will give you another.well supperwas already cooked that day so we went the next day and the manager would have nothing to do with honoring the other managers word.it cost me over 35 dollarsfor a meal me and my family couldn't enjoy.very dissappointed

Whenever i go to this location they never have grilled chicken. I have to wait 25 minutes for them to cook it. Once i get the chicken home the legs and thighs are the size of a wing. This is aa the time. All the fried chicken pieces arr huge. This place is filthy on inside and out. Bums stand at drive through begging for money everyday. If they do have grilled chicken it has been there for hours. I have waited for 25 minutes for chicken and the cashier puts 10 to 12 pieces in a box not a bucket and once home the chicken falls through the soggy box onto the kitchen floor.
Because they do not like tocook grilled chicken
Causethe fried is more popular i ha e been told the grill machine is broke for several weeks. So much is wrong with this kfc that its crazy.

This is the 2nd time i have been there in 3 months, and the service has only gotten worse! I order extra crispy they give me origanal recipe again! My son just brought home the same thing AGAIN! How hard can it be? My freinds have already stopped going there, I thought I would give it 1 more chance. Never again!!!

About 3 weeks ago I called your office and complained about the 5.00 box where the 3-pc. chicken tenders
were real hard on the outside. Should have brought them back. You sent me a free $5.00 voucher which I used
today. I told them no hard pieces. I see where you have smaller boxes which means smaller pieces. Two of them
were so hard around the edges. Never will I ever go into KFC again!! Chick-fil-a just opened next door to KFC. What a difference in the food. They will never give you food to go like KFC.

I understand fast food is what it is...fast food; but that does not mean treating customers disrespectfully. Whereas the individual at the cash register was courteous, the manager was not. I asked for pickles with my order and I even asked them to pay for it but the server gave the pickle for free as there was no way to ring it. If I had known, I would have not even asked for it. The manager came over and started making snide comments that 'are we now giving away food?'. When I went back and complained about this comment, she was extremely rude, ill-mannered, uncivil, disrespectful, derogatory, insulting and demeaning. In fact, if ever in my life I have seen the worst customer treatment was in this KFC of Pleasant Hills, PA (KFC, 5130 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236). Go and enjoy the food..with bad customer treatment at your own peril. Whatever happened to Pennsylvania courtesy.....You won't get it here. Actually, KFC should hire more people especially managers like her to ensure their sale goes down the drain even sooner than Mcdonald's, Wendy's and Arby's want and give her employee of the century award.

I was in the drive thru and was told to pull up, so I did thinking maybe they were throwing in some chicken to warm up because I ordered number 17 2 chicken littles meal, so I’m waiting and waiting, good 5 mins and get my food I live about 5 miles away and I get home and my food is cold. Took a bite of everything, threw it away.

My husband and I visit the drive-thru KFC located at 6600 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore Md. on May 04, 2019 after church at 7:26 PM.
Our intention was to purchase chicken for dinner. My husband ordered a 3 pc. combo dark meat and quickly realized he made a mistake and changed the order to white meat The clerk behind the window became extremely upset and yelled "I don't know how to change the order from the previous one" and slam the window shut and proceeded to inform co-workers about us in a loud tone of voice because we changed the order. Finally, our order arrived and she gave us the order and proceeded to yell at the car behind us "we cause confusion with our order".
My husband and I are both senior citizens with dietary limits; we both like KFC chicken and it is a treat for us, therefore we normally order the white meat..my husband sometimes forget but he was not rude and changed the order within seconds.
The lady at the window acted in an unprofessional and irresponsible, rude manner. Perhaps, she need to be train on how to make different transactions and customer relations.
We both loss our appetite for KFC chicken after that horrible experience.
My ticket number is #1171 Cashier: Tracey

The buffet was absolutely disgusting and disappointing... we had to ask for new food to be put on the buffet... we had to ask for more plates even though there was workers standing there looking at us and ignoring us... we had questions and we had to just wait as they stood there looking at us like we were not there... it was truly the worst trip to KFC ever and if it weren’t for Jeremy (y’all need more Jeremy’s in your store, here in Duncan, Oklahoma... below find pics of the way we found the buffet

Purchased a 10 piece bargain bucket this evening but when got home we had only been given 8 !

My order was wrong and I called back to correct it and she told me that she gave my order to the wrong customer and would not replace my chicken. I ordered grilled waiting 18 extra minutes for that and Mac and cheese and potato wedges that I didn’t get

We were traveling from Wilmington, DE, and stopped at your KFC in Milford, DE. When we arrived my Husband ordered your Pot Pie, did not have any, and this is the second tme we stopped that they did not have your Pot Pie. Then I ordered original 2 piece dinner and he ordered the same. Again, they said we only have one so he said for me to have it and he ordered 2 pieces meal crispy. They had no bisquits, and gave us dinner rolls. Then my Husband had to go to the rest room. When he came out, the said it was absolutely filthy and stunk! When he went to get our sodas, he said area you could tell had not been cleaned all day. Needlesstosay, we will not stop at that KFC again unless things change. We hate complaining but we think you should check out the Milford KFC. There is no sense to this at all!

The Westlake location you guys are slammed at 6:50 and you only have two people working two older ladies working they're doing their best and then you had a Cook walkout .. you've lost a lot of business today because you were cheap I'm not having more people there on a Friday night ridiculous

Ticket # KFC 4-30 2019

I am sending this email to voice a complaint about substandard service I received at your Kinston NC location, ticket # 4149
Restaurant #E080059 1613 West Vernon Avenue Kinston NC 28501.

I entered your store at about 8: 30 pm and I ordered 2 - 20 pc hot wings with coupon ,2 potpies with coupon ,1 large mash potatoes with gravy and 4 individual potato wedges.

The cashier (name on the receipt is Alicia) called the order to the back as 20 pc hot wings and the rest of my order. I told her I ordered 2 20 pc hot wings ,she said I know you will get 2 separate boxes of 20 I said okay.

My order came ,I thanked the cashier and left to go home and enjoy me and the families meal. Once I got home I saw I only had 1 -20 pc hot wings and 1 individual potato wedges.

I returned to the store and told the cashier my order was short, she called the manager and asked the manager if she knew how to pull up the receipts on the cash register. The manager said she didn’t have time for that as it was near closing time.

The cashier pulled up the info and printed out a duplicate receipt because I hadn’t received a receipt from my original visit, the cashier was saying I am not going to pay for your food I have to pay my light bill, I told her I have already paid for it.

She then explained that if there is a discrepancy in an order she has to pay for it. The manager then told her to go in the office and shut her mouth she still replied I am not going to pay for his food.

The manager then looked at the duplicate receipt and pointed out where the cashier had only charged me for 1 -20 pc hot wing.

I told her I was led to believe I had paid for the full order and it wasn’t my fault the cashier messed up the order ,the manager said all she could do was give me my 3 individual potato wedges. I said ok and she said they will be ready in a few minutes, we want to make sure they are good and hot for you. I told her you know what you keep them because somebody will probably spit in them and left.

My complaint is that I feel as a valued customer I should have been treated better and probably been “comped” the 20 piece hot wings and your staff needs better training on how to handle a botched order.

I must say your manager handled the situation pretty well, it was the cashier that flew off the handle.

My contact info is
Jimmy Edwards
Email- zip316j2ya@yahoo.com

I tried odering my meal on the phone and said I will come pick it up , garankuwa kfc said they do not take oders on the phone I hv to come and que , and we at the same centre so they said they do not deliver around the centre also, since I was on lunch I wanted to oder telephonically to avoid the long que .

Went to KFC on south state street in Westerville ohio on May first about 7:00pm. There were three people ahead of us. No one looked over or said anything. We waited about five minutes,then asked another grumpy customer how long he had been waiting. He said he had ordered about ten minutes ago. Did not seem like there were enough people working tonight. We were not acknowledged and we overheard one employee say something about they (us) would just have to wait. Also, we took down the managers number on the plaque on the wall, it was no longer working. Not much of a guarantee. Just thought you should know. P.S Arbeys was very good.

Greetings
I am contacting y’all due to
Terrible tasting food yesterday April 30th I purchased 24 dollars of food from a kfc on Monroe st in Jackson Michigan and I did not get a receipt the food was absolutely horrible I ordered a bucket and potato wedges and mashed potatoes and coleslaw
And coleslaw the chicken was extra Crispy and it had a nasty taste the biscuits were stale these folks served food that was unacceptable and with no receipt I was asked by the manager he couldn’t do anything till I brought the food back I live over 20 miles from Jackson so goin back is not an option or I would have so I am deeply disappointed over the food I purchased and offered no solution and I have been a customer for over 45 yrs and not ever been disappointed so I pray that corporate will rectify this matter in an expediant manner or I will not ever patronize kfc ever again and tell others about your service and thank you for your expediant response
Respectfully
Sharon McManus

went thru drive thru...placed order....total given was 3 dollars more than order total....told girl at window....the manager got involved....itried to tell her what had happened....I was supposed to have gotten the 4 free desert bisquits w/order.... the manager then told me to get the free biscuits, I had to spend 25 for a different bucket meal....I finally got mad and said I would be talking to corporate about it....the manager treated me like trash

This is the second time I’ve been to the KFC DY6, 7AP and I have to say how disappointed I am with the service and after repeating my order twice and spending £35.00 on food to drive a mile and half home to find all the chips are missing and no dips £18.99 for chicken strips.. 74 calls and still can’t through because the phone is of the hook. 20mins to get served at the drive in, to get a women on the intercom who couldn’t speak English clearly, so your repeating yourself 3 times or was it that intercom isn’t working that good.. then to drive round to find a young lad so busy it a-shame.. I felt that angry about the money I had spend and I hadn’t got enough food to feed the family and to take the phone of the hook it’s a disgrace order number 4115
Receipt code 134340430194115
Time 6.25pm. Where is the management in that place because it was like a construction site with the service and the best thing is inside was quiet empty. I’m not one to complain but I feel robbed of what should of been a nice treat for the family, after work a hard days work turn into stressful evening constantly trying to phone the shop

I was at the store on roan street in Johnson city Tenn and got the buffet bar. It seems like that they was more interested in the drive though than the buffet bar. It was just bout out of every thing. I told them bout it. They said they just put everything out real hateful. I said you couldn't have because everything gone.

I have been going to kfc for 50 years and have had a few problems in the past but nothing serious enough to sendin a written complaint, last nite was different. I went through the drive thru and got a $20.00 fill up. Upon getting home and opening the bucket there was only 7 pcs, there were 4 small wings, 2 small legs and about a half breast. I took it back, set it on the counter and asked “what do you think about this ? “ they gave me another bucket. We dished up our plates,
The coleslaw was really watery, as it was the last time as well. Probably the most disturbing of all was that the chicken didn’t taste at all like kfc has always tasted. I realize that kfc is a franchise which makes me suspect that possibly the coleslaw is being watered and they have skimped on the chicken spicing. Bad news for the quality, reputation and business of providing a quality product to your customers. Which affects your bottom line.
Respectfully, Wayne Meek