KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

KFC Contact Information

• KFC headquarters address

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top KFC Complaints

Not friendly people. Part of order missing and was going to eat it there but couldn’t find a clean table to sit at

Every time I come here I have to wait 20 minutes or more for food the system is always down I’m tired of always having to wait

So my husband and I had a bad experience last month with KFC. We went to order through the drive-through and they got our order all messed up but we decided it would be OK and we could understand because the employee could not speak very good English so we think he misinterpreted our order. But today which is December 6, 2022 decided to try it one more time we ordered through the drive-through the three piece box for 999 we asked for all dark meat and mashed potatoes and gravy and macaroni and cheese. I ordered a pot pie( because I love your pot pies). And a sweet tea. So we were asked to come to the window for our order total when we got there we were asked what our order was again which I thought was weird because she should’ve looked on the screen of her computer to see it and she did not. Then she informed us that there was no ice for our drinks but the machine turned its own self off this morning and evidently it wasn’t turned on all day. Our order was around $18 or so we went to cash with a 50 which is all we had and then she asked us twice if we had anything smaller and we told her we were sorry but that’s all we had. She reluctantly cashed our 50 for us . When we pulled away and opened up our box my husband received coleslaw which he had not ordered which was very good by the way and all white meat which he did not order he wanted all dark meat which she would have seen if she would have punched it in on the computer. Which leads me to believe that she may have not put the computer in on the screen gave the food to us and pocketed the money. Which I would hope did not happen. But anyway I husband and I decided that it would probably be best if we did not go back to KFC because we cannot deal with the Unprofessional Ness of the employees.

I was accused of conducting an fruad and my rights under Consumer Protection Act were violated in the store.I went into the store and bought myself 9 pierce bucket then got an my slip there with my order number. Then time came my order was ready, when I go infront to collect it fortunately it was found that there are 2 same order numbers for 2 customers(me and other woman).Then an senior management employee of the store insisted that one slip it's a reprint and I'm the one who did the reprint and I won't get my product.This happened on 02 September 2022 around 5pm-6pm.There was this crisis at the store and everyone were looking at me, and I felt humilated and embarrassed as I was in the spotlight.I had to prove my innocence there, and fortunately I purchased the product using bank card.Then I ended up showing them an Capitec purchasing notification, and I believe that's non compliance with Consumer Protection ACT as it's disclosure of my information.Thats how I ended getting my order after so many accusations and embarrassment at the store, and that even affected my preferences/relationship with KFC.As a 3rd student I want justice for myself.And all of this can be proved and verified by an CCTV fortage.

On November 13 2022 I order a family meal that came out to 32.39 dollars at location D670019 food look disgusting to eat biscuits were thrown in the bucket .. Call the restaurant manager on duty said that she will replace my order she took my name and let me know. I was welcome to come back and pick it up when I was a better time for me. I went back in November 30. 2022 and she told me it was past 2 weeks she not replace it.. I asked for the corporate number and the GM’s name she refused to give me both .

There have been many complaints in Owatonna, MN Kentucky Fried Chicken, regarding how customers are being treated from an employee/employees. Please go to the Facebook website called "Citizens of Owatonna", scroll down to the newsfeed started by Ashley Hensley, and read about KFC, and all the bad experiences customers are having with their employee or employees. If something isn't done, won't be long and your sales will be going down and customers will and are stopping from going there. I think this should be investigated immediately. One of the customers that happened to experience a bad situation there was a policeman. Hopefully, he called your corporate office. Hate to see KFC close, but I just wanted to give you a heads up on what is happening there before it gets to out of hand. In this day and age, you never know if someone could get hurt and some employee may start tampering with the food. Please follow through on this. I am sure I won't hear a reply back from you, as some have said, they tried calling corporate, but waited for hours if they even got through, or some thought nothing was accomplished by calling.

Today I went to the KFC in West Lebanon NH. Some of the sides we ordered weren't in the bag. The coleslaw was spoiled and the Gravy was so watery. I'm very disappointed and this has happened several times and now I'm finally complaining. Waste of money.

Went to KFC order the 7piece chicken meal with 4 biscuits. We only got 2 biscuits and there was a coackroach in the box with the biscuits. Plus the chicken was not done! When I called to inform them of my experience I was treated very rudely and I was told to bring the chicken back with the roach! Yes it may seem funny but when I’m spending my hard earned money that I worked for and to feed my children I didn’t find any of this hilarious. If I don’t get a positive response from someone then I will take this further and further up the corporate ladder until someone understands my utter feelings of being completely disrespected and un regarded as a customer!

Store #0241008- Ticket #2524-11/13/2022-Thomaston, GA
Drive thru order of 3 pc. meal contained only two pieces of chicken when I got home. Was still charged $9.49 for 3 pc. meal. Plus it was obvious the chicken had set under warming lights for some time. at 4:30 pm.

Not worth the drive back, but employees should be reminded to take care in filling orders.

Please stop showing that commercial that shows a younger person, ignoring their grandmother and not bringing them food from KFC while they are eating in front of her. Hispanic culture does not operate in that manner. It is so disheartening to see that you have people in your company that are willing to put out commercials like this, and ruin your good reputation. I guess KFC is not nice to people, so sad.

On 10/16/22 I drove through a KFC to pick up dinner. It was Restaurant #D742001 at 30071 Alicia Pkwy in Laguna Niguel, Ca.
The very young kid at the window asked for my debit card twice, he said the first transaction for 30.16 did not go through???? I gave it to him. A few days later i see 2 charges for KFC on my bank statement. I stopped back at the store after work that day and Brianna (mgr.) said she can’t do anything till both transactions fully posted, one was posted, one was pending. The next day i stopped in again, both charges fully posted on my phone, Briana not there, i was told by Carlos she would be in (in a few days) at 9:00-3.00. I said i can’t waste any more time with this, i work full time in Laguna Beach and can’t come in mid day. Brianna had told me they would give me 30.16 back, cash from register when i showed proof of both postings. Carlos said he can’t help me. I left my phone # to give Briana. A few days go by, i call KFC corporate (800.225.5532), spoke with Lola - case #01199816. She apologized at least 20 times (too many really), she said she would get me reimbursed, a voucher for my trouble, no problem.
Someone would contact me during the next week by phone.
Never got a call or message, i called corp. again after a week, spoke to Richard. He says a regional mgr. tried calling me on 10/26/22 (twice) and my mailbox was full. I kept my phone close, my mailbox is never full and did not hear a thing.Then Richard tells me they can’t do a thing for me, its between me and the store, everything Lola told me was wrong and basically “good luck”.
On 10/30/22 I go back to the store, Brianna not there till 11/2. - 9-5. Carlos again says nothing he can do. OK, now i have wasted way too much time and energy and gotten nowhere.
Same day, on 10/30, i called my bank, reported to them and on 11/2 I had the 30.16 duplicate charge refunded to my account.
Then on 11/4 i started getting phone messages from Briana (almost daily) to call her about fixing this problem.
Way too little, way too late.
Really bad customer service, all the way around, KFC has really gone downhill……
When i had to go back to the store the first time, i was shocked at how filthy it was inside.
Really filthy, if i had seen that i never would have ordered food in the first place and not had any of this ridiculous aggravation.
I hope someone who really cares about customer service reads this, very bad representation of KFC. Nothing like what i remember as a kid. Even the food i got on 10/30/33 was not good, chicken was really tasteless.
I have told alot of people about that store and this experience, too bad it was not handled correctly.
Andrea Della Penna
959.351.4430

Mankato mn. Purchased 12 piece couple weeks ago. NO SEASONING ON THE CHICKEN ORGINAL at all. Chicken was very dark in color. (Over cooked)
Called, manager said she had mixed it up. Couldn't understand it. Said I could get 12 pc. Free.
Took a week to get back there. Almost as bad as the 1st time. HARDLY any SEASONING AGAIN!
WOW. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK.
Manager obviously is faiIing at her job.
Throw some out both times. Couldn't eat it. Terrible.

In the last month and a half I purchased the eight piece chicken only bucket original recipe five times. On three of those occasions I was shorted one piece. On one occasion I was shorted two pieces. Another time thighs were substituted for breasts. The restaurant is located on N. Blackstone near Herndon. The last time we went there we had warned the clerk what had happened and still we were shorted. It won’t affect us since we no longer go to that restaurant but the more we think of it, someone should be told. We can’t help come to the conclusion that it is intentional.
David Cadenasso

Portion size for my 8 piece chicken tinder(chicken only) at the price of $20.65 was unsatisfactory the pieces were extremely SMALL

Hi, I would like to lodge a complain on bad treatment given to trainers at KFC Selcourt.

The managers & supervisors don't have a clue about planning & leading people. How can they schedule people every week with 2pm to 12 midnight shift? My sister is a trainer & she is working night shifts 24/7 since she started while other trainers are on day shifts. Is it fair?? How can she see her kids & family if always on night shift? Why so much bad treatment on her? In addition, why are people when coming on shift at 2pm forced to take lunch immediately as they just come in? Why not at 4 or 5pm or so? You just same in & you are not tired so why forced to take lunch?

Looks to me that the manager doesn't think or plan at all. Its copy & paste weekly. Why cant the manager look at schedule holistically as it just need a little bit of common sense? Also why are pay slips not sent to employees? Every time, we have to ask for payslips as there are deductions we dont understand? Daily, the stock is short, what are the managers & supervisors doing in guiding the process of cooking?

KFC selcourt must start hiring managers & supervisors who apply common sense not this mess!!
Its so sad & selfish from these managers!!!!

I ordered by online. After 15 minutes main office in USA 0 from this number call to me order transfer barsha KFC branch... After 30 minutes came my order cancelled. I,m not mention my order cancelled. This is very bad service. Not action of this I complained y

I've been a customer for ,many years 40 or more, recently I've been pretty disappointed in the food I've received,cold and old, nothing to mention for the flat strips I received with no meat in them,this had happened in Hampton and Londonderry NH,the quality has gone down drastically from what I'm use too
I would want to know if it was my company,

Quick pick up is a joke Store doors locked not enough employees. Had to wait in line for more re than 15 minutes while food sits on counter. You can see it where you are in line. Help inside standing around doing nothing!! Why does someone deliver to cars? HORRIBLE customer service.! Will not be back. Wish I could cancel my order. Will tell everyone I know

Hi, I ordered an item that I used a coupon on from the app that has the same code as the online exclusive menu with different pricing. I’ve always ordered the same one and never had a problem with them honoring the price since i printed it itself from the app. But the adamantly refuse and said can’t do anything about it. Hoping it’ll be fixed since I’ve always ordered the same. Thanks

Earlier tonight, me and my husband bought meals by the drive through in mokopane limpopo thabo mbeki drive. We ordered meals that also had cooldrimks included. The machine Coke was flat no gas and were very warm. This is not acceptable. We were not happy about the warm and flat cooldrinks. U really need to look into this problem.

Kfc Grenada is under staff and the products are not cooking to standard .the chicken are cooking medium rear , the measurement for the marinate isn't accurate because the chicken is smelling very fresh please and something be done to kfc Grenada the new owner doesn't know what she is doing .because people will stop buy kfc it's very disappointing.

Hello. I'm order for delivery at 6pm. But until now still pending. I have call so many time customer service and branch but they didn't pick up my call. Please make it faster. Almost 1hours waiting period

I had submitted a complaint and nothing was done about this. I do see that this was submitted about a year ago but forgotten about since I am severely disabled and can only order online to be delivered.
I had been striking against KFC since but lately I am craving KFC meals.
So this had never been brought to anyone attention I would like to know what was done to satisfy complaint?

Dear Sir,
I would like to complain about two of you KFC Stores here in new zealand both these stores are in ChristChurch New Zealand, first the Hornby Branch is not a fast food store in fact you can wait up to 45 min for your food order which is very slow most times they don't have enough food on hand to cover customer food orders. the eating area is closed most often because the store don't have enough staff on to cover but only allow for
urber drivers in. food is thick in oil dripping off, when people complain to the manager he or she just tell you it is what it is and don't care, more time than not the food is cold, the same applies to the riccarton branch in christchurch new zealand it has got tothe stage most people just walk away and go to someone else that is faster it is for this reason I write to you having wrote to your head office here in auckland new zealand to complain and nothing was done about this I get the feeling that KFC no longer care about their food chain stores and want them to close and no longer make you a profit, if this is the case then come to new zealand and close the dam store because we dont want toput up with food stores with bad food and waste peoples time and money, so please make this an urgent matter for you to sort this out or loose the kfc brand
I would like to hear back from you as to what you plan to do over this complaint about your kfc stores nz wide
thanks
Graeme C Peters

I did not receive Mac and chicken bowl in my order in sept 30. I wrote the company and never got a response

I went to our neighborhood KFC to get a 12 piece meal tonight. We had a coupon my mother wanted to use because we all love your chicken and no one makes better cole slaw. I went to the drive-through and upon placing my order I was informed that they would have to drop chicken. Agreeing to wait because there's no doubt the chicken would be fresh and hot, I said I would need a soda as well because I was going to wait. I ordered a 12 piece meal with mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese, and cole slaw for my sides. I sat there in the parking lot for 25 minutes waiting for my orders to be brought to me. Next thing I know there's a young man at my window but there's no food in his hand. It was at this point he told me that he just got in and there was no cole slaw nor was there any macaroni and cheese. I will not deny for a second I was upset because one of the reasons that we love KFC so much as I said earlier is the cole slaw there. At this point because it was getting late and everybody was hungry at the house, I agreed to accept corn and french fries in place of cole slaw and macaroni and cheese. Upon arriving home I explained everything to my mother who said I should have told them to keep it and give me my money back. I have gone to that KFC many times to purchase an order of cole saw if nothing else. There have been a few occasions that they were out. The chicken was original recipe and yes it was hot and juicy, however the breading was falling off most of it. I also would like to add that we were all seriously disappointed in the size and quality of your biscuits now. I am 62 years old and my mother is 80. We have been long time fans and customers of KFC, however after this experience I don't know when I'll spend my money there again.

Restaurant #0029060 Ticket #3223 Order amount $26.72

Colonel Sanders would be turning over in his grave!

On 9/23/22 visited KFC to find front door locked. (1) Note said to use side door which was unlit and near back of bldg. (2) Drive thru was busy which is good for business. One woman servicing drive up window. Man filling food at counter, he was dirty, looked like he had been working a plumbing job before coming to work at KFC. (3) He wore no apron, his clothes were hanging and filthy. His hair unkept. One other younger man placing biscuits on baking sheets while talking on a cell phone. (4) Known fact that phones are filthy. Man working with food was banging things around, appeared mad.

We placed an order after waiting 5 plus minutes, never even acknowledged when we stepped up to counter. (5) Man preparing food boxes was mixing potatoes, grabbing chicken, dropping items on floor, getting coleslaw out of frig finally walked away went around island, grabbed cigarettes off desk and preceded to go out back door to have a smoke while our food remained at his counter. (6) We mentioned this to woman and she said nothing. (7) He returned, did wash his hand, 1 point for him! We took our order to table. Chicken strip meal only had 4 strips not 5 and they were not fresh. (8) No dipping sauce, honey given. I went back to counter twice.

I understand fast food but this was an awful experience. Management needs to see these people in action. Management needs to enforce some rules or teach expectations or you will have more complaints than profit.

My return will only be at your expense!

Sincerely submitted,
Wendi Fortman 312 Pinehaven Drive Monticello, Iowa 52310

On October 5 I went to KFC in Port Saint Lucie Blvd , Fl with a coupon of KFC.. The special in the coupon stated “two pieces for $5.99, however the catchier charged me $7.42 for it. They didn’t honor the coupon. The manager was there and didn’t do anything. What is the use of the coupons if the store isn’t honoring them.

The manager at KFC located on 20 Hempstead Ave Hempstead, NY 11550 treated me and my co-workers very disrespectful all because we were checking our order to make sure that everything was there. It seems like a recurrent issue at this location.

Wrong order and no response from the branch

Chicken was so dry and overcooked. All breading no chicken. Pieces were so small couldn't tell the difference between a wing and a thigh. As far as a breast there was barely a sliver of meat on it. Biscuits were hard 3/4 of the way through. Potatoes and coleslaw ok. Honestly what happened to KFC!!! How are you opening up new stores and putting out this kind of product!! Almost $30 with tax!!! I will never eat at KFC again. Buy the way this is one of your new stores.

Live in panama city florida. And havent ate kfc food for yrs because of how disgusting it had become.until yesterday thought id give another chance. Well it reminded me of why i quit eating the food. It was like eating old chicken . isnt supposed to just fall apart. The flavor was horrible. The only good experience was me vomiting to get it out of my body. Gas station chicken is better than this. The biscuits tasted like spoiled bread and the fries were not that bad . Overall i will never step foot again inside one of kfcs stores.

Why does the Albany store in Edmonton, Alberta have Taco Bell hot sauce. This is a KFC only and they serve the lousy Taco Bell sauce. Ridiculous. Just because of this I will not ever go back to this location

My wife and I went into a KFC/A&W location in Arvada Colorado this evening order K19 with Fries and a side of mashed potatoes, An A1 (Large) no onion with a large Rootbeer no ice, a side of cheese curds, and a side 10 piece corn dog bites. The customer service rep repeated it back, but when went to the pickup window we only received the K-19 no fries, and the cheese curds and corn dog bites. I don’t know why I keep giving my money to this store when I never can get good service, polite people or everything I order. If I could give no stars I would and I would appreciate this to be corrected and maybe a free exact meal. This isn’t the 1st time this has happened at this location

I am so tired of the horrible customer service at your Ruskin Fl restaurant, 99% of the time they are just the worst!!!! I ordered my food online and went to the store to pick it up, when I got there the door was locked and there was a hand written sloppy note that said door locked, lobby closed due to low staffing. So I went to the drive through and waited about 5 minutes in line, when I got to the window I was told I had to come in, I said the door is locked and there is a not saying that. She then said you have to go to the other door, I said there is a sign on the other door as well saying it’s locked. I nicely asked if they could just give me my already paid for food through the window. She then told me to hold on and I thought she was getting my order but to my surprise that was not the case. Instead a manager came to the window and rudely asked what the promised was, I said I went to the door and it was locked and all I want is my order. She rudely said I had to go to the other door and I said that door had a sign saying it’s locked as well, she said well it’s not and you have to come in. I nicely asked her to just give me my order and she told me NO that I HAD TO COME IN IF I WANTED MY ORDER! At that point I was pretty upset and drove around the building to go in the other door, when I walked in she was putting together another order and being rude to that customer. When that customer left she asked my name and I told her, she then said well let me make your order, I said the app said my order should have been done 7 minutes ago, she said no we make them when you walk in. I said nope not true I have ordered before and it was done and waiting for me, she said no it’s our policy that we wait until you come in. I asked her for Nashville hot sauce in the side and she refused to give it to me, I said I had gotten it before with NO issue and she said well they shouldn’t have given it to you. We went back and forth but ultimately she refused to give it to me. She was also making comments about how she needed a break and a smoke….. to me that’s unprofessional and should not be said in front of customers or staff. Also I am 7 months pregnant and my 3 and 6 year old were in the car waiting because I thought I would be in and out like usual. I asked her her name and she said Olive, not sure if that’s true but she is an African and has an accent like she is not from the US.

To be clear I just about NEVER complain as I was a District Manager for 8 years in a retail store and I think sometimes people have bad days but she was incredibly rude and I feel someone needs to know.

We where traveling from Atlanta going home to Indianapolis, and saw KFC and we visited this location 336 Harding Place, Store # J718168 and had the worst customer service EVER. We where trying to place our orders and she was talking to someone inside while on the ear piece. Then told us rudely she wasn’t talking to us. Then gave us the amount, when we pulled up trying to explain we wanted crispy. And we watched while the man threw our food inside the boxes and she slammed the window. When I open the boxes the chicken was not finger licking as your promised. We tried to go inside to show them but the doors where locked and it was 6:58p
This is unexceptionable customer service and I want my money back because we ended up throwing our food out! We did not deserve to be treated and handled like this. We where only passing through and wanted something to eat not food to inhuman.

Pouring rain, and there's a tornado warning but I had to get kfc for dinner. I'm well over 65 and could barely see the road. But I got there and took my place in a long line of cars. I used 2 cards. My son's and mine. I had to roll my window down to place order and had both cards in one hand but then I only had one. I got out of line and got outta the car to find it. Nowhere. I called the store to see if someone turned it in. But nobody answered. Then 2 older ladies blocked me in and asked for help. I said with what. They said Food. We're hungry. Seriously I looked up online and said I'll get each of you a 2 piece meal with biscuit. One lady asked if I could get her Tenders. I said No. She said Nevermind. Lol. I asked why. She said I don't eat food with bones. I said Sorry. She appeared to have a lot of teeth. They sped off.so I spotted my card on the other side of the car. I have no idea how it got there. I got to the window and paid a very nice man and drove home. After spending $67.63/, I didn't get the large Cole slaw I paid for. NO I'm not driving back. I don't want to get one next time. There might not be a next time. I'm on Social Security. Why do you always screw up orders. Just refund what I am owed.

Cashier was incoherent and rude. Shelbyville, Kentucky. 9/12/2022.

Was injured eating there food reicived bad blisters in the roof of my mouth and my 77 yr.old husband was almost injured by using the men's room . As he went to take a crap and sat on toilet . To where he just about fell to the floor due to the toilet seat not being fastened to the toilet. Tried calling corporate and all I got was music for 10 minutes straight. We complained to the cashier as well as the manager all they did is laugh. Mansfield Pa KFC #C253006. 1320 south main street Mansfield Pa our home number 570 888-6530

I am honestly not happy, I can’t move as I have had car crush I decided to order food me and my husband . I have been trying to get hold of restaurant no answer at all, this happen few times know I have received missing food and cold but paid full… in past we have travel to restaurant they are all standing and chatting not one answers phone. I need to know if this matter will
Get sorted or not or do I have to go further with this currently I am an well to attend the restaurant.

I waited in the Drive-through for 20. Minutes. Many cars ahead and behind me. Sign on order is not work and said to order at first window. At first window, nobody there , I proceeded to the next window to place order. Older lady said she can’t take order at that wind. Call a younger guy, I told him that nobody was at that wind, so I moved up, he tells me well the guy behind me was ordering, fine but that person was not there when I pulled up, I went ahead to keep the line moving. He ask whom ever in the back and she didn’t come to the window, all she said was I had to go back around and wait in that line for another 20 minutes or more. I didn’t not go back . All they had to do was take the order , since I knew what I wanted and ring it up at the inside front registers or even asked me to come in. They made me feel like a liar with their sarcasm, my time and money didn’t matter . KFC located 8242 little road NPR fl 34654

We went to KFC/Taco Bell to buy something to eat for dinner. This was the Buffalo New York Abbott Road store 14220. We were in line for 10 to 15 minutes and the guy could not clear the register the manager had to there was an order in at the manager made us wait 10 more minutes after the guy went there three or four times to get him so we could order. So we were just about to order and Manager said that there is only a couple breasts left this was approximately 6:30 at night so we decided to order some Taco Bell items. Everything we wanted to order, he said we could not have that item because it’s only served between a certain time. Now I’ve wasted over a half an hour standing at a counter in a place and the line behind us kept getting longer and longer and the manager didn’t care about anything that was going on in front of the business he only cared about the drive-through. The only reason I’m writing you this letter is because this is the second time this is happened. How can you have a company opened and you can’t even get any of the items on the Kentucky fried chicken side or the Taco Bell side. I was very upset because when you go out and you have a taste for something to eat you want that item. This is a good way to lose customers at a time you shouldn’t want to lose customers. I am a customer that will never go That establishment again. It’s a shame because I live so close to that KFC Taco Bell.

I waited in line(drive-thru) for 20 minutes to be told to move to the front to wait another 20 minutes. I just want 2 pieces of chicken and 12 wings !! Not a large order at all!! Unexceptionable!!! If I hadn’t already waited 40 minutes I would have gotten my money back and left. I don’t think I will be returning to this location anytime soon. If they are not out of something I am waiting !! And I didn’t get a receipt

Moldy disgusting food. Worse service ever

This is the second time was order was completely incorrect after purchasing food at restaurant # J625254 in Oklahoma City OK.
Today I ordered the 8 piece chicken tenders bucket & got 8 piece chicken instead. I also ordered spicy Mac & cheese bowl and it wasn’t the spicy chicken. I went thru the drive thru and didn’t notice until I got home. The clerk looked absolutely frightening and his hygiene was not conducive to operating a customer facing restaurant. I would like a refund for my purchase total $26.06 . And it was only 4:05pm and they had no coleslaw.

I order 5 honey BBQ tenders and received 3 hot Kansas heat which is way different, that looked like it had been there for hours past its write off time. We also got a spicey chicken sandwich which was not spicey fries was cold and nasty. Totally gross it will be a very long time before we ever go back there

Ordered $20 leg and thigh 14 piece meal and was charged for the $30 standard meal. Was given the thighs and legs. Not happy!

I did an online order and a rude worker yelled at me when I went to walk in the doors and screamed it’s drive though only. I did an online order so I can quickly get it but they made me wait in the long line for 20 minutes, and when I called they said my food was done so I don’t understand why they made me wait 20 minutes for my food and when I finally got to the window she was very rude and had an attitude

I went to the fawkner Kfc at 9:50pm and ordered a family feast and asked if I could get 3 breasts 4 ribs and 3 drumsticks. The girl said there was a 15 minute wait for the chickens I said it was okay. After 45 minutes my order was given to me as I checked it there was no coleslaw I asked where the coleslaw was and she then told me they had run out of it and if I wanted chips instead. So I checked my order and saw 9 drumsticks and 1 thigh. I then told the girl I didn’t order this she said I didn’t do the order so then I asked to speak to someone who was in charge. A girl with purple ponytails and a nose piercing came out and said that’s all the chicken that was left. I asked for a refund . This is not acceptable!

Got my order wrong I ordered two bean burritos only got one, my Gordita crunch didn’t have hardly anything on it hardly any meat lettuce or cheese. My taco sauce packets had dried crusted taco sauce all over them…gross! The employees weren’t nice!

I had the worst meal ever at gateway in centurion kfc.I bought a streetwise 2 pap in the morning and the meat was not fresh at all .after eating I had food poisoning. Worst service ever.

Store 1837 Milwaukee Wisconsin 5444 Lovers Lane they never have chicken original it’s sad .

Waiting for a cup of cola float for done. Why?
Efficiency make things happen, the stuff just put the cola over there and wait for nothing then she go and do for other orders.
Improve pls, fast food not slow food.

Ordered a three-piece dark meat meal with mashed potatoes no gravy. Wife ordered chicken strips with coleslaw and mashed potatoes. Once at the payment window told taking cash only cause cc payment machine not working. Gave them cash but they didn’t have change. Once we got my order it was three piece white meat with gravy and wife got French fries instead of mashed potatoes took about 15 min once at the window with no customers waiting. This was at noon and chicken was not what was ordered but took our money . 7902 s university Lubbock tx

Food was cold after being parked for half an hour, called the fast food place (KFC) Only to be spoken to rudely. Chicken was under cooked and no offer of a refund or replacement

Second time this month on wkend at dinner time, was advised they had no chicken. WHAT???!?? Isn’t this a chicken restaurant? Colonel Ssnders would be EXTREMELY upset!!!

Very worst service,no cheesy wages no coselow service bad

Had to wait 5 minutes before anyone came to the front to take my order. No one else was in line at this time. There was 4 staff members sitting in the dining area. Very rude and not friendly at all. The dining room area is filthy. Will not come back here to the Orange CT KFC

Served stale wicked wings which got me diaarhoea and still on loose motion

I have ordered the 16 piece bucket 2 times in the last 4 weeks and the menu board says it has 4 breast both times i only got 1 breast. And noone will call me or talk to me about my problem

Waited 20 minutes for 2 chicken sandwiches boxes, and 2 chicken littles. Absolutely no one in line behind us but was told to pull around front. Was never asked if we wanted spicy or regular. Horrible experience

placed an online order for pickup at 12pm. get there the door is locked and it says sorry for any inconvience we are only open from 11am-8pm, mind you it is 12pm! manager comes to the door and tells me drive thru only because there are only 2 people, fine whatever. go to the drive thru for the manager to tell me come back in 30 mins or omplain online that they didnt have my food they just opened.

Ordered a 10 piece family feast receive no Chip but paid the full amount. Not the first time but sure will be the last time.
Karen

Very rude employees don't listen when trying to order walks away while trying to order Hampton sc needs to be shut down

I placed an order with the East Bloomington, Ind. franchise.
When I arrived a woman asked me name. I told her my last name and,
after looking, she said "do you have any other name??" I am 84. At the
moment I was thinking "last names". I told her I did not and she said she had no order.
I drove home, looked up the order number and returned. I handed her the order number and she said
"what is this?" I told her it was the order number. After fumbling with the computer she replied that that didn't
help. In desperation it suddenly occurred to be that she wanted my first name. I told her what my first name and she looked at the computer and
said that didn't help. By this time I was out of ideas so I said "W." She then said "you're supposed to come in and pick up your order but I'll make an exception this time." So the whole rigamarole all the time was about me unintentionally not following unposted unstated rules.

Not proper treatment for a KFC customer of many years, about a problem that could have been easily rectified by a KFC worker with the proper attitude. . And the treatment I received was surly, unpleasant, and uncooperative.

Be assured that my experience will not be kept a secret.

Got family deal. Chicken was not cooked all the way through

This isn't the first time it's happened. I order chicken tenders and they were so hard and dried up we couldn't eat them . They don't make them fresh I want to know why. My order was was 28 dollars and I'm really upset I don't check them before I leave the drive thru. I ordered 3 of the signature bowls and a 3 piece chicken tenders . They were horrible. Couldn't even enjoy my Sunday dinner. You guys have got to stop giving out what looked like 2 days old. From now on I'm going to check them I shouldn't have to. I feel ripped off paying for something I had to throw away. This is the third time I've had old tenders served to me. I go the Kfc in bear valley. That's right an unhappy customer. That is 1 of them it's more like a nugget you can see how the grease and breading is so hard you can't even chew it.the other in trash. I would likely money back. Start making them fresh for your customers,so bad.

We stopped at KFC in Oakdale, Ca 95361 on Sunday, June 27, 2022. We ordered the 3 piece chicken strip meal.

What a huge disappointment!!! It was horrible. The chicken was made I'd say maybe the day before, the biscuit was literally like a hockey puck and where were the mashed potatoes and gravy and coleslaw??? The cookie was melted because they put it on the bottom.

In addition, the restaurant itself was very dirty. We took our order home and only ate the chicken and drank the root beer. The rest went into the garbage.

My husband said this is like a kids meal, and it was. Whose idea was it to replace the mashed/gravy with french fries and no coleslaw??? If it ate broke don't fix it!!!

I did call and complained to the KFC here in Oakdale. She just said she was sorry. I told her that the restaurant was dirty. Her response was "yeah that's fine.". Really???

We will never go back to KFC.

Regrets,

Gayle Judd

Recently my guy & I ate at the KFC in South Boston, Va. After several former meals/sandwiches we'd received tasting less than quality, we thought we would give another chance and grab some chicken tenders instead of getting meals. After reviewing the menu, we asked if there was an 8 pc. tender figuring 4 pcs for each of us. As we approached the window, we discussed why the total was so high, thinking maybe they mistook our order for a meal. We questioned the price when we got to the window. We were told the cost was correct. Seeing we were unhappy with the price, still, no offer was made to change the order, make it a combo or perhaps get a 5 pc combo or other item instead. We paid and decided not to go back. We can't justify supporting a business that operates this way. We will not return. Our total was 20.20 (tax incl) for 8 chicken tenders. Prices on the menu board did not reflect the same prices as the online menu when I looked them up later. While a 4 pc combo was 7.79, a 5 pc combo was 8.79. An 8pc tenders meal w/2 lrg sides, 4 biscuits, 4 sauces was 22.99, and the 8 pc chicken bucket meal was 24.99. (Online prices). My guy threw out the receipt not thinking of needing it for this complaint, so I can't give you a visit number. It was the week of June 6th to 10th. I left a msg on Twitter and wasn't going to write a complaint, but changed my mind. 2 dissatisfied customers. :-(

Ordered 2 8 pc chicken tenders meals, got home and had 2 8 pc chicken meals, not tenders, ordered for Father’s Day lunch and most of the family only eats tenders and not the regular chicken, everyone was already there and I did not have time to go back to the kfc. This also happened to someone else in my family before at the same kfc in Circleville Ohio. They need to pay better attention when taking an order. Was very dissatisfied since this was a special day.

I collected an order from
Haywards Heath on Friday evening 17th June. Number 5071.
When I collected my drink the lids were far too small and didn’t fit in the cups causing all five drinks to spill.
I asked politely for larger lids to be told there were none. When I asked how I could carry the drink without them spilling I was told it wasn’t kfcs problem. I asked for the manager who gave me the same response. I was told that kfc can’t guarantee the drinks wouldn’t spill. The issue I have is simply that it was kfcs root cause that the lids didn’t fit and the drinks would always spill when pressure around the cup was applied, is picked up.
The manager basically told me that it wasn’t her problem. I suggested that while it was an issue for me and the problem wasn’t created by herself, why not “think customer” and just offer something to help me out. I didn’t actually want anything but it was a suggestion of how to apply customer service in a situation.
The manager told me to get out and there was no more conversation to have.
While I don’t blame the restaurant for not having the right lids I do hold them accountable for their own customer service behaviour. Quite simply, out of principle, I’ll never visit KFC ever again with my family of six unless kfc offer some form of acknowledgment of their errror.

This is abdul shoeb resident of saudi arabia
Yesterday on 12 june 2022 kfc advertise on 50 percent discount so i have order some party pack from that .when it is asking payment details i have enter my card details on it then it has deducted my 4000 sar from my card fraud is done on my account please take necessary action against that and please refund my money as soon as possible
Iam in a trouble

On June 12 which is today I went to the KFC on albermarle rd. in Charlotte nc. I ordered the 8 peice meal with mashed potatoes and slaw. The Chicken had old peices in with new. Also upon receiving it it was cold. This was unexceptable. I paid 27 bucks for something my wife and I could barely eat.Had I known it was that discussing I would have given it back to them to fix it right. I also call the and customer service and could not get through.

Customer service is horrible.
Manager is very rude!!!
They do not want to give you a second to order your food. They act like you done something wrong …….. I will most likely not have a return visit. You should treat your customers with more respect.
I guess that’s why you only have 2 stars.
I would not give you any stars.
The general manager needs to address how customers are treated.

Store was out of chicken

I ordered 4 meals at the Drive thru and it was not busy at all.
When I was handed the bag, I asked the drive thru worker if my order was in the one bag. She told me yes it was. I drove all the way home. When I got home they never packed one of my meals. So I had to drive all the way back. They were giving me attitude.

Was told at the KFC Circleville Oho that they do not give a senior discount. I ordered 2 chicken sandwichs and 2 coleslaw and two drinks to eat in. I am 85 and my wife is 75. I am not very happy about not getting my discount.

There was two girls in from of me so the guy ho is cashier told us it's not a right place to make a line.so really we move me and those 2 girls.comes 2 black chicks xem they are rude to the cashier.so I told those 2chicks I'm behind to 2 they just ignore me.so now it's my turn to be served. The cashier told them I was there first jhooo they shout to that poor guy.they were rude

Traveling from Columbia SC for memorial day weekend we stopped at ext 116 Bishopville to grab a bite while traveling. Went they KFC drive thru ordered a 12 piece just chicken. Started driving on the freeway started to eat chicken the wings were extra small and they were 4 of them and 3 breast. Yes that’s 7 pieces of chicken and no napkins and was charged 31.00. Totally unacceptable service. Was running late to a family member viewing at 3 pm so we could not turn around. Thanks for your attention

We visited the KFC/Taco Bell in West Union, Ohio on 5/28/22 and 5/29/22 specifically to get a family meal for the Memorial Day holiday. On the 28th there was a handwritten sign at the drive through listing the items they were out of including chicken sandwiches, crunchy taco shells, beans, beef.. At least 10 items probably more. We just left without ordering and went to another restaurant. On the 29th, I was wanting chicken so we went back and the little sign was gone so we pulled up and ordered original kfc chicken family meal. We were told there was no original style, only crispy, they said the wait was too long to fix more so again we left without food and went somewhere else. That will be the very last time we stop at this restaurant! It has always had poor quality food but I always loved KFC and grew up in Kentucky where we had it often. So if I eat it at all it won’t be at this KFC in West Union, Ohio.

yes i ordered delivery from kfc in lees summit mo, the one on rice road i believe not only did i not receive any condement i text but they kept playing games and i never recieved my condements i pay way to much money to play games with these people.

They were out of Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, cole slaw and biscuits. We asked if the we were taking anything off the price and they did not.

I ordered a four piece chicken dinner at the Waukesha,WI restaurant on Sunset Ave. going through the drive through, when I got home to have my dinner what I found was completely over cooked chicken, so dried out it was inedible. See picture! Even my dog had a hard time with it. I’m not a complainer, but with the prices as high as they are I’d expect more then four tiny, dehydrated pieces of chicken.

I normally buy at KFC Victoria street in Germiston South Africa because it has a drivethrough. I've noticed with time as I'm a regular customer that everytime from 19h00 streetwise 2/3 piece is never/barely available and this branch close at 23h00 meaning that its only the dayshift that prepares it and hence its rarely available then. As per norm I did a drivethrough on Thursday around 19h35 to buy my regular order. So when I got there I placed an order over the speaker (Intercomm) then I was told my order of streetwise 3 piece is not available but they will ask the manager if they its still going to be prepared. I waited then a few minutes later the lady came back to me with confirmation that it will be cooked and I can proceed to the next window to pay. The service was very slow none the less, I made it to the cashier the very same lady who took my order over the speaker. I then told her my order then she said its going to take about 2 hours to prepare my order and said with an attitude but none the less I paid no mind to it and since I've never had such time frame for an order I asked her if she's sure about what she was saying and she repeated the very same words then I told her that I've never had such and I buy here often, the most I've been told is 30 minutes waiting period. So I told her that I'm going to have to record this conversation so that we are clear about the duration, I pulled out my phone and started recording then she said if you're now recording there's going to be a problem then I asked her to repeat the timeframe/duration for my order instead of answering she decided to go to her supervisor on shift (probably manager) so I waited hoping she will come back to me with a revised timeframe for my order.
I waited for about 8 minutes on the drivethrough and no one came to me then I saw the supervisor/manager starting to serve the customers behind me and talking to them. I could here the conversation as my window was rolled down, the supervisor lady was telling the customers to assault me and telling them that I'm blocking the way. She continued to serve the customers and take their money, customers who have been now served immediately started blowing there hooters/horn at me and yelling insults telling me to get out of the way. 3 drivers came out and some started banging the roof of my car as well as the bonnet screaming, insulting and intimidating to drive the hell away from there. The cashier and the supervisor including one other lady were busy going in and out serving customers behind and coming back to the till to put money in and generate slips. I then asked the supervisor as to why are they serving people at the back and ignoring me, at that time I can barely hear what they were saying because other customers were banging on my car, hooting, screaming and yelling at me to get the hell away. What I heard her say was what are you ordering then I asked her if you don't know what I'm ordering then why did you start serving people behind me then she said its because when the cashier tells you the duration for your order you then started to record her. I told her that I started to record because I come here everytime to buy the same order and its never taken this about 2 hours for that order, then she said we are not serving you because you are recording us.
I eventually had to change my order because I just wanted to get out of there and some customers yelling just him what you have so he can just get the hell out of the way.
I could not even eat the food that I bought because I didn't trust their food anymore considering I hear stories about KFC employees with customers they don't like. The supervisor gave an extreme attitude much more like the cashier which was totally unexpected because she's a supervisor but from the moment the supervisor started serving the customers behind me and instigating assault and intimidation I realised she's evil because she didn't even talk to me nor did the cashier come back to me with new timeframe but simply ignored me. I had to scream at her just to ask why am I not being served as the noise was extremely high at that time with customer behind doing all these sorts of intimidation.
I was prepared to buy and wait for my order as usual when something is not available but instead of providing me with the proper timeframe they decide to instigate all these havoc and unnecessary trauma

This evening we bought a bucket of carryout kfc chicken, almost $40.00 from our local kfc store. I am sorry to say it was worst chicken we have ever tried to eat, wound up throwing it away. Taste and felt like it was 3 or 4 da ys old. Hope someone can fix this. Ted Gardner

I purchased 10 piece feast & received sandwhich buns in place of biscuits.
I called store & was offered biscuits at next visit. This isn't good customer service. I should have been advised that they were out of biscuits before placing my order. I would like a refund for my order the total order was $30 at the KFC on 1329 way Hampton boulevard Greer SC 29651.

Why are the prices so high for chicken that pieces are the size of chicks @ 4 weeks old? Unhappy with crispy chicken that wasnt crispy
Will be going to & recommending family/friends to go to Churches or Popeyes bigger pieces, better crunch

I nearly eat hot wings with it’s feather in it.

Just brought this from your hengrove branch. The burger is rock solid and I towered up and as you can see from the video there’s no potato left in the hash brown it’s been cremated. This food was not edible. Not impressed at all no need for it as I was the only car in the drive thru and your diner was empty.
It wouldn’t let me upload the video I’ve took so I’ve emailed this separately to this email
Would like this sorted
Many thanks

I have returned chicken to this store 2X in 3 weeks. Many times I have purchased chicken and not bothered to return out of pure disappointment at this KFC store on Sw barbur blvd. Portland Oregon 97219. The chicken looks, smells, feels and taste like its been deep fried (reheated) or the oil has not been changed in weeks. I was born and raised in this area and this KFC has been here forever... there was a time when this store always had a waiting line for the drive thru and thats when the lobby was open and the drive thru has always been a twisted, tight lane, it never stopped drive thru folks then. These Last 5 years at this store... employees and management dont seem to care or improperly trained concerning food preparation and cooking guidelined procedures, basic customer service skills and the whole looks of the store just looks run down and trashed. However May 1 2022 yesterday aroud 4:30-5pm I had to return another bucket of chicken. The manager observed the chicken looked pretty bad, she also admitted she was new and knew nothing about the cooking of the chicken procedures. She really didnot know how to remedy this issue. I suggested to her: always try to make customers happy without returning money first. I asked to ask the cook for a fresh bucket of chicken throw in some mash and gravy and im happy. She did all this and my chicken was perfect for the first time in a long time. I reminded her as a manager: this is what every piece of KFC should look like. This manager was honest very apologized and almost humble for my inconvenience. She was sincere. She deserves a quick raise for incentive and acknowledgment. SHE'STRAINABLE!!! This store needs just that.
Thank you for your time. I really do hope this gets acknowledged. THIS KFC COULD BE GREAT AGAIN IT JUST NEED SOME TLC INSIDE AND OUT.

The KFC in scottsburg, Indiana is always out of extra crispy chicken. No matter what day of the week we go, usually if it is after 7:00pm, we can never get extra crispy. You would think it would be common sense to make more of something if you see you are low on it!

Pulled to drive threw ordered the family fill up it was a few cents shy from 30 dollors I had asked the lady that took my order if we can substitute mash potatoes for fries cause we just don’t like mash Potatoes and asked for extra cole slaw we get home 30 min later and they only substituted 1 mash potato and so we got fried and one mash potatoes didn’t get our other cole slaw but I guess was ok because the cole slaw is dry always now and we got no biscuits we had a 30 dollor meal that we threw away cause I guess we won’t ever eat our favorite meal any more kfc has went majorly down hill

I have went to the kfc in Chalmette two days straight trying to get a pot pie. They are so rude and arrogant they say we don’t have any and when ask are y’all cooking anymore NO and that’s it. What is going on they never have anything. This needs to be addressed. Can someone give me a csll Thanks

Rat droppings all over restaurant. Employees are not doing their job. Had to wait over 10 mins for a DoorDash. Fries weren’t ready at all. They aren’t prepared to open. This restaurant should be shut down. I’m contacting the health department as well

I will never eat a kfc chicken place again poor service and very loud can’t get your order right can’t believe that they ran out of white meat and didn’t tell the customers

I called KFC and asked if they had any extra crispy chicken left, he said they did so I got myself and my kid in the car and when I got there a few minutes later, he said h they were closed and that he threw all the chicken away. It was only 8pm also.

I ordered a k15 meal(extra crispy, fry, and a root beer), a large gravy(asked for the biggest gravy they had), and a large fry. Fry's were 1/2 full, chicken was regular, gravy was a small and the box was missing a cookie and root beer was flat.

A supervisor got mad cause we walked into the restaurant told us to iuse the drivethru we asked if we could order inside that we would wair outside she proceeded to yell and cuss at us l am so disapointed and apalled that you have such a rude person working for you.that speaks very unprofesuonable of you.

I will start this by saying the past few times that I’ve been here to service and the food has been very bad and the gentleman claiming to be or saying he’s the store manager the gentleman is rude he’s nasty. My family decided to give it another try over the weekend and it was just bad and his attitude is just horrible. If this is the kind of service that this Kfc is going to allow you will lose a lot of business I’m not sure what’s going on there was a girl there at one point she was the store manager I do believe of Cassidy I think it was that lady was very nice very sweet never had a problem food was always excellent so I’m not sure if she’s on vacation if she transferred or what but myself in my family miss that kind of service she gave us excellent service we were there every week we won’t be back now he has totally ruined it for us the food was just downright disgusting and his attitude about it I will be passing this along I also will be calling in a complaint to the Number as well bring back the good food bring back is a good customer service that we had a few months ago I did notice though that it doesn’t look like any of the people that were there a few months ago or so are still there if this is the kind of employees you are going to have give this kind of customer service you will lose my business. And I tried to bring it to the gentleman’s attention my daughter needed to use the bathroom so I walked her inside and two of your lady employees did not lock the bathroom door and my child and myself walked in on them Doing from what I could see as I’m trying to shield my daughters eyes some kind of drug because apparently I guess we startled them and when they turned it when the one lady turned her head she had white stuff all over her naps I will be calling the Better Business Bureau to let them know that apparently your establishment allows drug use as well because when I said something to the gentleman he blew it off. Maybe that explains why the service is so horrible there now sincerely a customer who will never be back but I had to explain to my daughter was that you ladies were doing.

Have feedback for KFC?