KFC Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

985+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call KFC corporate: 1-800-225-5532

The buffet was absolutely disgusting and disappointing... we had to ask for new food to be put on the buffet... we had to ask for more plates even though there was workers standing there looking at us and ignoring us... we had questions and we had to just wait as they stood there looking at us like we were not there... it was truly the worst trip to KFC ever and if it weren’t for Jeremy (y’all need more Jeremy’s in your store, here in Duncan, Oklahoma... below find pics of the way we found the buffet

Purchased a 10 piece bargain bucket this evening but when got home we had only been given 8 !

My order was wrong and I called back to correct it and she told me that she gave my order to the wrong customer and would not replace my chicken. I ordered grilled waiting 18 extra minutes for that and Mac and cheese and potato wedges that I didn’t get

We were traveling from Wilmington, DE, and stopped at your KFC in Milford, DE. When we arrived my Husband ordered your Pot Pie, did not have any, and this is the second tme we stopped that they did not have your Pot Pie. Then I ordered original 2 piece dinner and he ordered the same. Again, they said we only have one so he said for me to have it and he ordered 2 pieces meal crispy. They had no bisquits, and gave us dinner rolls. Then my Husband had to go to the rest room. When he came out, the said it was absolutely filthy and stunk! When he went to get our sodas, he said area you could tell had not been cleaned all day. Needlesstosay, we will not stop at that KFC again unless things change. We hate complaining but we think you should check out the Milford KFC. There is no sense to this at all!

The Westlake location you guys are slammed at 6:50 and you only have two people working two older ladies working they're doing their best and then you had a Cook walkout .. you've lost a lot of business today because you were cheap I'm not having more people there on a Friday night ridiculous

Ticket # KFC 4-30 2019

I am sending this email to voice a complaint about substandard service I received at your Kinston NC location, ticket # 4149
Restaurant #E080059 1613 West Vernon Avenue Kinston NC 28501.

I entered your store at about 8: 30 pm and I ordered 2 - 20 pc hot wings with coupon ,2 potpies with coupon ,1 large mash potatoes with gravy and 4 individual potato wedges.

The cashier (name on the receipt is Alicia) called the order to the back as 20 pc hot wings and the rest of my order. I told her I ordered 2 20 pc hot wings ,she said I know you will get 2 separate boxes of 20 I said okay.

My order came ,I thanked the cashier and left to go home and enjoy me and the families meal. Once I got home I saw I only had 1 -20 pc hot wings and 1 individual potato wedges.

I returned to the store and told the cashier my order was short, she called the manager and asked the manager if she knew how to pull up the receipts on the cash register. The manager said she didn’t have time for that as it was near closing time.

The cashier pulled up the info and printed out a duplicate receipt because I hadn’t received a receipt from my original visit, the cashier was saying I am not going to pay for your food I have to pay my light bill, I told her I have already paid for it.

She then explained that if there is a discrepancy in an order she has to pay for it. The manager then told her to go in the office and shut her mouth she still replied I am not going to pay for his food.

The manager then looked at the duplicate receipt and pointed out where the cashier had only charged me for 1 -20 pc hot wing.

I told her I was led to believe I had paid for the full order and it wasn’t my fault the cashier messed up the order ,the manager said all she could do was give me my 3 individual potato wedges. I said ok and she said they will be ready in a few minutes, we want to make sure they are good and hot for you. I told her you know what you keep them because somebody will probably spit in them and left.

My complaint is that I feel as a valued customer I should have been treated better and probably been “comped” the 20 piece hot wings and your staff needs better training on how to handle a botched order.

I must say your manager handled the situation pretty well, it was the cashier that flew off the handle.

My contact info is
Jimmy Edwards
Email- zip316j2ya@yahoo.com

I tried odering my meal on the phone and said I will come pick it up , garankuwa kfc said they do not take oders on the phone I hv to come and que , and we at the same centre so they said they do not deliver around the centre also, since I was on lunch I wanted to oder telephonically to avoid the long que .

Went to KFC on south state street in Westerville ohio on May first about 7:00pm. There were three people ahead of us. No one looked over or said anything. We waited about five minutes,then asked another grumpy customer how long he had been waiting. He said he had ordered about ten minutes ago. Did not seem like there were enough people working tonight. We were not acknowledged and we overheard one employee say something about they (us) would just have to wait. Also, we took down the managers number on the plaque on the wall, it was no longer working. Not much of a guarantee. Just thought you should know. P.S Arbeys was very good.

Greetings
I am contacting y’all due to
Terrible tasting food yesterday April 30th I purchased 24 dollars of food from a kfc on Monroe st in Jackson Michigan and I did not get a receipt the food was absolutely horrible I ordered a bucket and potato wedges and mashed potatoes and coleslaw
And coleslaw the chicken was extra Crispy and it had a nasty taste the biscuits were stale these folks served food that was unacceptable and with no receipt I was asked by the manager he couldn’t do anything till I brought the food back I live over 20 miles from Jackson so goin back is not an option or I would have so I am deeply disappointed over the food I purchased and offered no solution and I have been a customer for over 45 yrs and not ever been disappointed so I pray that corporate will rectify this matter in an expediant manner or I will not ever patronize kfc ever again and tell others about your service and thank you for your expediant response
Respectfully
Sharon McManus

went thru drive thru...placed order....total given was 3 dollars more than order total....told girl at window....the manager got involved....itried to tell her what had happened....I was supposed to have gotten the 4 free desert bisquits w/order.... the manager then told me to get the free biscuits, I had to spend 25 for a different bucket meal....I finally got mad and said I would be talking to corporate about it....the manager treated me like trash

This is the second time I’ve been to the KFC DY6, 7AP and I have to say how disappointed I am with the service and after repeating my order twice and spending £35.00 on food to drive a mile and half home to find all the chips are missing and no dips £18.99 for chicken strips.. 74 calls and still can’t through because the phone is of the hook. 20mins to get served at the drive in, to get a women on the intercom who couldn’t speak English clearly, so your repeating yourself 3 times or was it that intercom isn’t working that good.. then to drive round to find a young lad so busy it a-shame.. I felt that angry about the money I had spend and I hadn’t got enough food to feed the family and to take the phone of the hook it’s a disgrace order number 4115
Receipt code 134340430194115
Time 6.25pm. Where is the management in that place because it was like a construction site with the service and the best thing is inside was quiet empty. I’m not one to complain but I feel robbed of what should of been a nice treat for the family, after work a hard days work turn into stressful evening constantly trying to phone the shop

I was at the store on roan street in Johnson city Tenn and got the buffet bar. It seems like that they was more interested in the drive though than the buffet bar. It was just bout out of every thing. I told them bout it. They said they just put everything out real hateful. I said you couldn't have because everything gone.

I have been going to kfc for 50 years and have had a few problems in the past but nothing serious enough to sendin a written complaint, last nite was different. I went through the drive thru and got a $20.00 fill up. Upon getting home and opening the bucket there was only 7 pcs, there were 4 small wings, 2 small legs and about a half breast. I took it back, set it on the counter and asked “what do you think about this ? “ they gave me another bucket. We dished up our plates,
The coleslaw was really watery, as it was the last time as well. Probably the most disturbing of all was that the chicken didn’t taste at all like kfc has always tasted. I realize that kfc is a franchise which makes me suspect that possibly the coleslaw is being watered and they have skimped on the chicken spicing. Bad news for the quality, reputation and business of providing a quality product to your customers. Which affects your bottom line.
Respectfully, Wayne Meek

Transaction 4295, Rhuddlan, North Wales, Sat 27th April, items missing, Reg beans, large fries, fries cold. No one answering phone.
Same thing on a previous visit here but told on that occasion I reported it too late.
Thank you.

Yesterday, I decided I was not real hungry so I went to your KFC about 4:15 to take home a drink and a chicken sandwich as I had to be in our clubhouse for bingo at 5:30. I knew I should have opened and checked as the chicken was so hard all around the edge as it probably was in the sham for two hours. Also it was on a small bun like they use for hamburgers. Disgusting will never go in there again. The address is 1641 N.W. St. Lucie West Blvd. Port St. Lucie, Florida. About 4 or 5 years ago I complained to you about the soda machine. When you walked up to it smelled rancid and then there was a dirty rag laying there they used to wipe around it. I could not stand the smell so I asked the girl to fill my drink from the drive-thru. I live in an adult community 1 mile from this KFC and many seniors will not go there because it is not very clean. Being the former owner of a fast food in Ft Lauderdale, Florida our place was so clean you could eat off the floor. One more complaint - they never adjust the soda machine as the sodas are usually flat in taste. Thank You!

Crownhill Retail Park, 227 Tavistock Rd, Plymouth, PL6 5US Once again visited this branch and yet again ice cream machine broken this has been the case over the last few years chips too were cold also common problem with several different branches I have used
the Zinger Tower We had was more representative of a bungalow than a tower this is a shame as we really used to enjoy using KFC
Regards Rob

Appalling customer service, in drive through girl asked me for payment without a please or even a thank you. No manners at all, her face said it all very unfriendly. Rude and impolite

Came in and asked for a BARBECUE all star meal. Came out with a SPICY one

order not right, tried to call store, nobody answered

No stars!! My 88 year old father went to your location on Foothills Blvd in Roseville, CA. He ordered two of your specials on Mondays...chicken and corn. It was dinner time 5:00 today, April 22. My Mother, 83, was in their vehicle waiting in 90 degree weather. I met them at the location and waited..and waited. One person in store eating and a couple of cars in drive through. At 5:40, still no food. Two dinner specials. The manager tells me in a bit so friendly tone they ran out of corn. It is dinner time and you run out of corn? No apology, no offer of a free drink to my Dad. Nothing. The guy at the register was polite and apologetic but your Manager could care less. Shame on him. Very dissatisfied customer! I worked fast food and we always were ready for the dinner crowd. Hire some staff that anticipates a dinner crowd. Really shouldn’t be that difficult of a situation?

I recently visited your franchise in Barrack street in Perth, Scotland for a take away meal and to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. There was nothing about the meal I could say anything good about. The chicken looked as if it had been sitting in the heater for some time, it was not fresh. The fries were untrimmed and were covered in “eyes “, limp and soggy. The sides, beans were dried out and inedible and the gravy cold.
I am disappointed with the standards of this franchise as they have been going downhill for some time. The last time I visited no cleaning had been done and the tables were un bussed. Three tables being used on a public holiday, late afternoon?? That should tell you something. I don’t make many complaints but this, I feel requires some attention.

On 4-11-2019 ticket 33081 RESTAURANT #F036007 5321 Salem Ave Trotwood Ohio 45426 @ 4:38pm cashier Kendra I ordered a 4pc meal coleslaw and pot wedges biscuit $7.38 plus A la carter 3 EC tenders for $4.49 got home and the only things was in the bag was the 4pc meal called KFC and spoke to a lady which stated her name was Cheri@5:08pm she asked me if I could come back I stated I couldn't can you come back tomorrow I will be in the store until 3pm I stated I couldn't will not be off work until 4pm then you took my name and address and stated I will send you a coupon to get your tenders that was on 4-11-2019 as of today 4-19-19 I have not received the coupon it must be on a slow boat from china lol I would either like a refund or a coupon to get my tenders. Thanks Denise Shannon 9 Burchwood Street Trotwood, Ohio 45425 9378540197

my husband stopped by lebanon kfc yesterday. we always get the large family box with fixings the bowel of mac and cheese and potatoes didnt have enough for 3 people much less 6 people. the chicken wasnt as good either . whats going on? i really like to get it to go couple times a month last few times going down.

First off I need to say that I use this KFC branch and always get great service even on this exchange. I was using the new drive thru in kailua kona restaurant # H730292. So i get to the pay window and get the great friendly service I was used to. Drive away and take a drink and it turns out it was Diet Pepsi instead of regular Pepsi. in all fairness the receipt said dt. pepsi but that is not what i ordered and never would. When I get close to home I just poured it out on the road to my house and thought nothing of it. I get home and my wife is all excited because we have an 8 piece bucket which we get two meals out of. The only thing she eats our the breast and I feast on the rest. Guess what I open the box and there were 4 drum sticks and 4 thighs. That did not go over very well but we made due that night but ended up throwing away 2 drum sticks and 2 thighs. Basically I feel that I was cheated out of half my meal because I know if i ordered that same bucket with all white it would be more anyway it will probably be a long time before my wife says maybe we should go out and get some kfc.

Aloha, Michael Dunne

Hi,

I have visited Mercato Mall KFC Dubai Deira and swiped the card, Cash has been deducted in my card and I haven't placed any orders. The card is been swiped but no receipt was given at that time. Hereby attaching the card statement picture for your information.

I’ve never complained to a company but feel compelled to ... I’ve just tried kfc Denton rock for the second time they had no chicken after queuing for 20 mins,went failsworth rude staff and freezing inedible food not to mention wrong order KFC gorton is a no go because it’s filthy Ashton moss can’t seem to smile and staff don’t want to be there??? I absolutely love kfc what a brand but total miss management at restaurant level is ruining it

Winchester & Hackcross location on 4-15-19 at 845pm the crew taking drive thru orders are rude with nasty attitude they rush you to order and still don’t get it right. I will not be returning to this location it’s ridiculous to have 5 people working and no one can be courteous. The manager was worse than the employees and is a liar. The manager was a Short blk lady with arm tats a bad attitude and a nasty uniform.

So the KFC in Remington had no white meat chicken in their store at 7:45 last night. The worker tried to give me a thigh. When I brought it back she said she gave me a breast. The worker in front of the manager asked if I was on drugs and someone needed to call the police. I asked the manager if she lets her people talk like this to customers, and she just looks at me. Showed the manager my thigh and she says sorry sometimes people get the chicken mixed up. Lied to by two people who don’t care.

Submitting this for a brother at church. Has been going through a huge battle fighting cancer. He would never file this complaint, so I am doing it for him. His name is Mark Sipkema As a matter of fact, he just had his port removed today. He is a manager of Panera Bread in Greenwood, IN

I have visited the KFC/taco bell in somersworth nh and that place was so dirty as well as it took over a hlf hr to get my food than b4 we left my 5 yr old son had to go to the bathroom and we waited for over 20 minutes cuz they was someone in it so we waited a couple more minutes and a blondes headed assistance manager walked out with I believe is a crew member cuz he had a black shirt on I believe his name tag said Marc it’s very sad when u go to a family restaurant and u have to see this stuff happening I don’t believe that a manager an crew should b in the bathroom together they was in there for some time as well as some manager Darren I believe his name tag said was handed packs of cigarettes out to certain customers I feel that they maybe something weird going on in this place from what I saw I will never go back and will b sure to tell everyone that I know not to go there this is not a good family restaurant to bring your kids nor a family to I know as a crew member working at another fast food that this behavior is not exceptable the way them three was acting and 2 of which keeps touching each other I believe it’s a store policy that managers and crews are not supposed to be dating each other especially on each other’s shifts I have mentioned something to another manager and he said there’s nothing he could do about it as I heard him walking off telling another crew who’s name was tasha the customers should mind their fucking business I don’t believe any customer should b treated or talked about like the way this crew does at this store so unexceptable behavior something needs to be done

My mum bought myself and my family a KFC last night (Sunday 14th April 2019) from your Portadown branch. We went round the drive through about 5.25pm because my mum was in a rush as she was heading away once she bought us our food and dropped us home. We ordered our food (6 piece family feast bucket I think it was called) and we must have sat a good 10-15mins in the drive through after placing the order, we then got to the window and paid to then be told to park over by the fence - where cars exit the carpark - an wait for our food. The lady before us, plus 4 cars behind us also had to park to the side and back up in the carpark. Nobody was told what the hold up was or what we waited for. About 3 cars actually went and didn’t even pay/wait for their food. We must have waited about another 20mins on the side for our food to come, my mum almost had her car hit a few times by cars exiting the restaurant car park because of where they made us park. Eventually then they brought our food out with no apology for the wait or anything (still unaware to why we waited so long) and we literally got to The Bann Bridge in Portadown towards town (not even 5minutes after getting our food) and I wondered why my legs/lower stomach etc was burning (I’m due a baby any day now so being heavily pregnant I was scared to what was wrong) I lifted the bucket off my knee where I’d set it thinking it was just very hot to find my jeans plastered in grease and my white T-shirt too, all brand new clothes. Not only covered in grease but also the red dye from the bucket had also ran through to my jeans and top, these which I only bought new recently as I needed new clothes to fit me being pregnant. It was also all over my mums new car seat where I was sitting. I had to place in on her passenger side floor and it left her carpets in a mess too. I have pictures to attach, my phone can also provide dates/times and where photos where taken if need be. I’m a very big fan of KFC, I could go anywhere and kfc would be my first choice but I’m very disappointed with this deeply, ill be even more disappointed if my clothes are now ruined as when I took them off last night I had to shower as the grease was stuck to me it was that thick through my clothes!

Our WiFi was down last night so that’s why I’m only getting my email across now to you.

First I would like to start by saying I do not and I repeat do not complain unless it is a bad situation. I have been a KFC customer for over 50 years. I even worked for KFC when I was in high school. I went to the KFC in Waukesha Wisconsin on April 14th and ordered the $20 Bucket Special. I was prepared to pay for it but when I was told my total would be $25.56 I questioned the young cashier and stated it should only be about $21.05 with the tax. He said he would check with his manager and he came back and said the $25.05 was correct. The only item I ordered was the bucket of chicken. I then asked to speak to the manager and he came out and asked if I wanted the original or crispy. I answered with crispy. He input the order in again and my total came out to be $21.02 which I figured to be correct including the tax. When we arrived home my wife took out the chicken it was original not the crispy as ordered. Not only that but we were shorted 1 chicken breast which is the only chicken my wife will eat. Here comes the good part, the dinner rolls were so hard we could not eat them. Needless to say this was a very bad experience with KFC. We live about 15 miles from the this KFC so it is not easy or convenient to take this order back. We are extremely disappointed with KFC as we have had issues with you in the past and thus I am finally sending in a complaint in frustration. I'm sure this won't go any further but KFC must do something to improve it's service. If not, I'm sure you will be losing a lot of long time customers. Thank you! A long time (frustrated) customer.

Went to the KFC in Glenwood Springs and this is my third time there and they have no chicken we were there at 815 pm to get food. They had a lot of people coming in and the girl locked the doors!! We left with no food

Orderd before , food was cold , paid for gravy overall not a nice meal

Today I ordered a number 9, I paid I was told to pull up I waited 10 minutes when I received my food it was badly burnt, pictures below. This is a constant problem with the KFC on portage road in South Bend, Indiana they don’t give you receipts they make it hard to bring your order back the service is completely horrible the presentation of the food as you’ll see in the picture is not appealing.

First of all,I love KFC.I was over whelmed that they finally built one closer to my home. Payson,Utah. It is still 40 miles away,but the ride is so worth it! But,I have been there 6 times since they opened and I can honestly say been so disappointed, all but one time. The chicken,usually reddish pink in the middle, or so over coojed. But I have always thought, they are learning and soon it will be perfect.Yesterday,I sent my husband up to pick up some chicken,we were having friends over. He ordered the 12 piece meal,half crispy,half original. And of course he always orders his hot wings to eat on The way home,which he waited a extra 10 minutes to get! They then handed him his meal,and away he went. Our friends would arrive soon,so I thought I best warm up my chicken. To my surprise I had 4 crispy ,thigh,wing,drumstick,and breast. That was it. I did receive the 8 biscuits,2 coleslaw and potatoes and gravy. I do realize my Hubble should of noticed,especially by the amount of sacks,but he didnt. So our friends came,and we each got one piece of chicken.But,too make matters worse, a long black hair appeared in our potatoes. Nothing,and I mean nothing makes me sicker. Well, I am so dissapointed. I do realize this place is new,but I really think it would be worth it to drive to Spanish Fork. I feel we should be fully reimbursed,plus I should add the gas mileage,about 75 miles round trip!!!! Please take this into consideration. I do love KFC. I have enclosed a picture of the hair in the potatoes! Also NO receipt was given Thank you....Maureen

3922 San Jeronimo Ct
Anchorage, AK 99508
United States

First off, i really loved KFC until i had so many bad experiences here at the location above. I let it go a couple times but today, whoever i spoke to was just rude over the phone. I ordered an 8 piece meal (all dark) knew i had to pay more mind u. Also a #16 large lemonade. Wasn’t given a receipt when given my card back. Got back home, 10 min drive. Found out that it wasn’t all dark so i called to get the price on the items. Was given the wrong price which didn’t add up to what i saw charged to my card. This guy also said “no, it’s all dark. I know, I’m the one that packed it” i told him it wasn’t and he proceeded to say i was wrong. All i said was i wanted to make sure i wasn’t charged extra for all dark, he said it’s the same price -___- it’s not adding up. At this point, I’m not going to let someone be rude to me like that so i drove there. Brought it all back and asked for the manager. Older lady, i didn’t see her name. It says Williams, Chanta on the Manuel receipt she made for me. She saw that it was not All dark and said she will make me another, i just wanted my money back but she refused. I didn’t realize that. Now the rest of the food is cold since she only replaced the chicken. Great...asked to have the receipt printed for me but they couldn’t find it. As she came back she said i wasn’t charged for All dark!!! That was all i wanted to know when i called but your employee gave me the wrong price and was being rude on the phone. I got no apology, sometimes a sorry goes along way especially when the order was done incorrectly. I had no problem paying the difference to get what i wanted so i did not like that they made me feel like I’m in the wrong. Customer service is horrible. Oh and to top it off, as i was waiting..they said i got the wrong order that’s why..still no apology.

I was on the internet for the KFC menu. I noticed the chicken wings were priced at 10 for $5.49. When I visited the KFC business in Neptune New Jersey they wanted to charge me $1.50 for each wing. They would not honor the price I told them was on the internet.

Third time in six weeks I’ve been to middlebrook store and not got what I paid for. Go through the drive through and drive away with either the wrong meal or something missing. Last night they left some out and I was walking in and out. Trouble is the queue is that long you can’t be bothered going back. I reckon they just guess what they put in and send you away with it. Never again

NO COMPLAINT!!
We are so excited to have KFC back in Weatherford, TX
If I had been faster picking up my phone you would have a perfect flying Angel over your new Weatherford, store.
Can't wait for the opening..
Thanks
Nadeen Murphree

I spoke with a fellow in India already, but I'll report this in writing also. On 4/8/19 around 3:00 pm I went into the KFC on highway 53 in lower lake ca. the place was FILTHY. I know sometime you can get busy and don't get a chance to sweep, but this is way beyond a simple sweeping. The place not only had trash all over in the restaurant and behind the counter and kitchen area, the seats in the booths were ragged and the floors looked as if they haden't been scrubbed in a long time, this was the worst chain store I've ever seen. I wouldn't take time to inform you of this, it's a first time for me, but if the health dept. see's what I saw they might shut this dirty place down. I know I'll never eat there again. I've been in many restaurants I was in the bread and the coffee business before I started buying self storage facilities.

Very slow ! Not enough staff on service counter ! After getting served I waited in line ,as I was handed my mega box I was then told they had run out of gravy ! Had to have more chips instead . The chicken wings were over cooked ! The chips were over cooked ! The piece of chicken was o.k ! Terrible ! I actually now 30 mins later feel sick ! Very upsetting . Don’t think I can go to kfc again.

Every time I come to the McKinney location on 2030 west university drive my large order is either missing breast or has thighs instead of breast. Just ordered a 12 pc today and I knew to look before leaving and sure enough 10 pcs and shorted 2 breasts. This is the third time in the past 2 months.

My wife and I had not eaten your chicken for months. We had a sudden hunger for it and thought we would treat ourselves to a really special treat. Being both retired 25.00 dollars was a big expense But we fiquered we deserved a treat. We stopped into our Kentuky chicken outlet and ordered two 4 piece meals to go. When we got home, we were really disappointed, out of the eight pieces of both meals we had two pieces of freshly fried chicken . and six pieces of chicken that must have been fried two or three times over. It tasted very greasy and the batter was very hard. .The chicken was also very dry. My urge for your chicken was really disappointing

I haven’t had KFC for over 5 years since the store in Bloomington was bought by Popeyes. I was hungry! I bought a dinner and asked for hot sauce, butter, honey and utensils.
None of the above! Picnic was spoiled! Not even a napkin!

Hello I recently bought a kfc at the Exeter city centre and it was well bad, the chips were hard and stodgy the chicken was pink and underdone and worst of all the staff was rude and when I requested to complain they told me to go do one so I want compensation please because that is not on especially when my other half and 1 year old baby was there who was made unrested by the staffs rudeness

We are very disgruntled with our local KFC on Salem Road in Conyers, GA. We wanted to substitute for the mashed potatoes and gravy on the $20 fill-up and we were told that was not allowed..We were treating our 88 year old friend and my husband argued with them for five minutes to allow us to get cole slaw or cole slaw and beans for instance to replace the mashed potatoes and gravy which we hate. They would not allow it so we were forced to get a $5 fill-up and then we could substitute for the mashed potatoes and gravy..this makes no sense!! Not happy with our experience and will never go back to this restaurant!

I was just inside your KFC store in Hazlet NJ (airport plaza) around 8:15 pm and I had asked for 2 extra crispy breast the person behind the counter told me that he did not have any.... then as I was leaving the store he then said wait I have 1 I had asked what time do you close he stated 11:00 pm. So why wouldn’t you make more extra crispy them. This is why this KFC location sucks, very poor customer service

Hello
I have just walked into kfc in Ruddlan off wales, to be honest it was a hoke, first thing that hit me was the smell, then my feet sticking to the floor, the amount of waste on tables and the floor was disgusting, looking over the counter and through to the kitchen looked the same in there, I asked if anybody was responsible for keeping it clean to witch I was answered with,,, good bye,,, disgusting attitude, will never enter a kfc again.

I was asked to wait for food. I only order one zinger box meal. When I tried to eat it, it was like rubber and over cooked and it was also cold. Total disappointment. As if just worked a 14 hour shift. And is called in on my way home from work.

I ordered a value meal and what was suppose to come in it did not. I don’t know who’s order they gave me but I called the store and was suppose to send me out coupons and I never received them. Poor choice of customer service!

My husband and I went to the KFC on US1 St. Augustine Florida.
We were extremely disappointed in the store cleanliness and the poor choices for the buffet. Which we both ordered.

I’m NOT a complainer, however this time I think it is safety and health issues.

I hHIGHLY recommend for corporate to go unannounced!

The trash cans were over flowing, we couldn’t dispose properly of our trash. So we had to sit our trays beside the piled up garbage.

Food crumbs all over the floor, tables NOT wiped as customers asked for a wet towel to clean their table.

Keep in mind there were only 5 people in the restaurant including my husband and I.

I literally threw up, upon entering the woman’s bathroom it was the most horrendous smell of sewage. Yes sewage.

I believe you need a new KFC.
I’m 52 years old. I personally love KDC.
But, this store needs to close down before someone gets sick.

I really hope and pray something and someone checks into this store.

My husband and I went to the KFC on US1 St. Augustine Florida.

I’m NOT a complainer, however this time I think it is safety and health issues.

I hHIGHLY recommend for corporate to go unannounced!

I believe you need a new KFC.
I’m 52 years old. I personally love KDC.
But, this store needs to close down before someone gets sick.

I really hope and pray something and someone checks into this store.

Me and my partner went to merry hill kfc in Brierley Hill West Midlands it was disgusting and all night we was being sick will never go there again

Bones in my chicken were broken

I went to kfc in Uttoxeter on Saturday.The Water that came out of the chicken was unbelievable.The piece of chicken I had seperate from my fillet burger well let’s say there wasn’t any.The service was poor one person serving.

I ordered for 5 of us and when I collected at the window I noticed I didn’t have my twister and the crushem had no lid. This was quickly rectified at the window. As I drove away I also noticed that we didn’t have the popcorn chicken, I was able to reverse and again it was rectified. However when I got home only one of the meals was supposed to be regular and I’d paid for large on 3 of the 4 meals. I received only 1 large and 3 regularl and the diet cokes came as regular. Very disappointing, I’ve given 2 stars because the food was hot and the staff were friendly.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Got told to stop moaning when given the wrong food twice. Told if I don’t like it to go somewhere else. Woman in charge was also being very rude to fellow employees in front of customers shouting they are rubbish. Food given was wrong third time but lost patience so decided to leave with the food given. Very disappointed and won’t be going back.

As a child, I have fond memories of KFC. I remember the chicken so much bigger. Would you pay $11 for this? He butter packet almost covers the entire wing. The biscuit is bigger than the breast. And finally, the 3rd picture is of the bones left ove from the breast.

I welcome your comments.

Worse meal
Small pieces. Burned to a crisp
Never order again

You advertise $20 chicken buckets (chicken Tenders) on Wednesday. The Store in Kennewick Wa doesn’t Honor your daily advertisement on TV about $20 Chicken Tenders on Wednesday. So because of that, I’m done with KFC. JR

Food wasn’t together food was missing had to get a refund was given the ring drinks and staff was rude

We have been to the Waxahachie Texas store a few times in the past year and have yet to have a good experience. The entire staff walked out on the second shift supervisor one time when we tried to buy chicken, the supervisor was crying and said she was closed because she couldn’t do it by herself. A couple other times we got food to go because the restaurant is filthy, both times our order was not complete or correct. The chicken and the oil are old and the crust is not KFC quality. This last time we tried once more on Tuesday, March 19 th at 7:00pm. There were seven cars in the parking lot, two customers and three employees walking in and out of the cooler. There were two people at the counter waiting and we stood there for five minutes, not one of the three employees greeted anyone so we left for the last time. So sad....

My family and I moved to Lancaster Texas form Dallas Texas in November of 2018. The nearest Kentucky Fried Chicken to our home located @ 915 North Interstate 35, Desoto Texas 75115. We have visited this specific location at least ten times and every time we order chicken they never have white meats which includes the breast and wing. I am for certain that the price for each individual meal plan is based on the selection of the type's of meats. This restaurant is charging the customer premium pricing for legs and thighs only meal plans. I understand that your demographic market is African Americans, but you must give the customer the selections that come with the meal plan. It is frustrating to not be able to order the meal plan we want, and then having the back up to leave or having to wait until all of the vehicles have gotten their orders ahead of us. If I could suggest that your inventory and forecasting representative freshen up on those skill sets. You are losing business to the Popeyes Chicken right down the road from this location.

Rodney Jacobs

I went to KFC on Patterson Ave on yesterday March 18. When I say the young lady Beverly made an everlasting impression. She can handle that frontline and knows the meals. She was so kind. Beautiful, she is always flawless. I was upset because the young lady that cooks had put a bad taste in my mouth. Because she was on phone talking loudly and Beverly couldn't hear my conversation. So, Beverly said to me. You know this is your day and you can start it over as many times as you like. That was sweet.I moved here and my first time running into Beverly it was sweet. I come past another KFC to this one because of Beverly. She puts a wonderful feeling in the resturant. She makes you feel Welcome. Just wanted to let you'll know she has wonderful customer service

DO NOT have a complaint but a comment about one of your employee. Store number K750031. Tiffany is the best store manager that store has ever had. Had a complain about a very rude employee. She called me and handle the problem. Thank you for having very polite young lady.

Bad services specially from a guy called yogi says bitch to my wife why a good company like this employ people like you that who aware at employee and customers will file a police report after getting your replay

Never going back to the KFC on Robinson St., Binghamton, NY. You should send someone in there undercover. Swearing, using the N word, the F word. Happens all the time. As a customer, I don't need to deal with that. I'm out!

Please explain how current Australian KFC tv ad shows it's funny to laugh at elderly lady falling, thinking she's sitting down on bench, whilst grand daughter laughs hysterically, what sort of company would support this as a positive way to represent their company and values towards older people, disgusting

ordered two fillet rice box meals to find there was no rice in stock and therefore had nothing and was left starving. not eaten all day and felt faint resulting in me having to leave work.

I raised a complain and yet to receive a formal response from KFC as your 28 business days have elapsed.

I am not surprised at your delay and am really offended by the abuse me and my children had to suffer at the hand of your staff who are incapable of providing customer service. I even have a witness one of your staff who would be willing to testify against your employee if you were ever interested in hearing the truth and taking action to rectify the problem.

Regards,
Naeem Ikram
On Jan 31, 2019, at 3:31 PM, kfc <ukkfc@marketforce.com> wrote:

Date: Thu 31st Jan 19
Case Reference Number: L8MX2
Location: Colindale - The Hyde

Dear Naeem,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us here at KFC and providing us with feedback about your experience at our Colindale - The Hyde restaurant. We love to hear from our customers as it helps us to focus on the things that matter most.
The first stage of this process is to gather all the relevant facts, in order for us to conduct a full investigation into this matter. We may write to you again should we need further details.
In the meantime, please bear with us while we are busy investigating and we will respond to you within 28 days.
Best wishes on behalf of all of us at KFC,

Joy
Please click here to view KFC's Privacy Policy.

Filed complaint by phone and never received a return phone call! 501-944-0167.
Will you please call me to follow up on this complaint. Thank you. Victoria Dumboski

I’ve visited your store today in foresters,derby,U.K.,spending just short of £30,we ordered a family feast and requested corn on the cob and coleslaw as our sides both of these were missing when we arrived home,I also ordered x2 Krushums,we wanted Oreo but ended up with Maltese’s,I’m very sorry to complain as I’ve always been happy before,please find enclosed my receipt codes for your reference...
030290310191095 and
030290310196065.
Sharon reeves.

I got the big box which is 8 dollars , the biscuit was not fully cooked you can see the dough not fully cooked . They just messed up my whole order , I ordered the sandwich which looked like they just didn’t care and just threw the sandwich together .

I would score KFC but it would be -5 stars. I went to KFC on 3-2-19 waited for more than 10 minutes to place and order. Once someone finally came on the speaker and asked for my order it started like this. "Just to let you know it is a 45 minute wait for chicken, the only chicken we have are wings. We have no pot pies, no mac and cheese. No, no, no, it just went on and on of what they were out of, I just drove away. I went back on 3-05-19 and order a $10 chicken deal all dark and a large coleslaw. I asked first if they had enough dark meat to get all dark for the 6 piece meal. The lady said let me check she came back on the speaker and said yes. OK that is what I want. Everything went smooth. I get home and I have a 20 legs 2 thighs, a breast and a wing in my box. So today 3-6-19 I take the white meat back to the store and as soon as the shift leader saw that I walked in with a FKC bag she asked me what was wrong with my order. In a very emphasized tone. After her protesting that she couldn't do anything about it she informed me that GRUB HUB orders came first then people who came in the restaurant and drive through was last to be waited on. Wow, that was a blow. She proceeded to ask me if I was the one that called corporate on them. Finally the lady at the window who filled my order was told by the manager that I couldn't get all dark meat.....What, really! That is how I ended up with a breast and a wing. Had she told me this I would have changed my order. This I don't understand white meat is more expensive than dark. This is just one of a long line of ordering problems over the last 3 years. I don't know why I keep going there, but I do 2-3 times a week. Last year I quit going there for about 3 months. It is store #c119002, ticket #2532 in Evansville Indiana. I love the chicken but when will service get better?

The staff here are rude!

When I ask for what I would like for my families dinner using the drive through (I have a physical disability) I expect my order to be correct & not have to go in to ask for the actual food I ordered and be met by ‘kids with attitude’ I don’t expect an arrogant person a third my age to say that’s what you ordered & not even apologise when they read my receipt properly!

Some serious staff training is required at the very least...
A) so your staff know the difference between different pieces of chicken and fillet strips
B) more importantly Customer services!!!

It’s not the first time this has happened, I fact it’s happened the last three times! From now I shall drive to Cardinal Park which is out of my way & hope we get better service

over charged in drive thur and manager said that's the way it is in front of a dozen cust. call your cust. serv vice # and then hung up on me ticket #1274 533 pm sunday

I bought a zinger box meal from Runcorn branch in Cheshire England. I’ve had food poisoning for over three days since and have not been able to eat since.

JUST SPENT ALMOST $30 FOR 3 (2-PIECE MEAL) WITH MASHED POTATOES, COLE SLAW, MAC & CHEESE & COLE SLAW. WE WERE NOTGIVEN THE COLE SLAW ON ONE OF THE ORDERS. INSTEAD WAS GIVEN 2 MASHED POTATOES/GRAY. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

ALSO, WHEN WE TRY TO CALL THE # LISTED FOR THE KFC IN iNDIO, CA IT GOES TO A FAX MACHINE.

QUESTION: THEY INSIST WE BUY A HUGE DRINK WITH THE MEAL. iS THIS CORRECT? (ALONG WITH A COOKIE).

QUESTION: CAN ONE BUY OVEN-ROASTED LEGS WITH A 2PIECE ORDER OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE ORIGINAL OR EXTRA CRISPY?

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE ABOVE.

OUR ORDER FOR THE ABOVE IS ON SATURDAY, MARCH 2,2019 FROM THE INDIO, CA 92201 FRANCHISE ON HIGHWAY 111.

I went to the drive thru on the 1st March ordered a fillet meal and when I got home it was a zinger tower meal I was so disappointed and was sooo hungry I love kfc and always have a good experience with urselves, I would have driven back but the kids had their meals.
The receipt number is 84190301194113

1st time they forgot to give me my chocolate cake at the drive thru window and I had to drive back to the store to complain and get my chocolate cake, manager apologied :/
2nd time same location and about two weeks later again they forget my chocolate cake, and I drive back to the store to complain and get my forgotten chocolate cake, manager said to me next time bring back the whole order , so she can see what is missing on the order, (No way the kids are hungry when I get home and we are all upset No chocolate cake) but I promiss to go back for it) totally not friendly manager and no apology.
3rd time always the same order of Chocolate cake 8pieces pieces of chicken grilled which most of the time they do not have so I say OK give me the rest in original recipe, One mash potatoes, One Green Beans, and One Cole Slaw. and a Chicken pot pie meal with a drink and a cookie.
What I get is 8 pieces of chicken and two mash potatoes, NO greens means and NO cole slaw :(
First and second time OK, but the 3rd time, I have to complain... sorry and upset at KFC Harman-Douglas # 147 on san pablo in Richmond CA 510-232-1527

Waited 20 minutes in line for chicken to be cooked for lunch. Location 6000 block Lancaster ave Philadelphia pa

the manager on duty working the window was cussing at the other employees and had a terrible attitude

On 2-26-19 I was taking a meal to a family of 6 because the mother had suffered a serious concussion I ordered 20 piece chicken with 3large sides of potatoes and gravy, 2 cole- slaw and 1 mac-and cheese with box of biscuits. received order and I asked if all the sides were there and the order complete , the gentle-man said yes and I even put in some honey and butter. As I had a few children and thought that the two large bags did in fact have every thing. Took the meal to the family and later they called because I accidently left the receipt in the bag, $75,00, they said the bags contained only chicken and biscuits. I was so embarrassed. I tried to call the store every 10 minutes from about 6pm until 7:15 pm, had to leave and returned and tried to call again, every 10 minutes until I went to bed around 9pm. The phone was always busy. I called the next morning around 10:30am when a person answered refused to give me his name or the name of the manager, kept asking what I was calling about so I told him. He said that was impossible, very argumentative. Now I am 77 years old and from Louisville, I know KFC does not treat their customer this way.
The next day I went to the restaurant at 11:15 am to show them my receipt, asked for the manager and a young woman announced that she was the manager so I explained what happened and a man, name Zane I think, took over the conversation, still argumentative, told me he would talk to the young man and call me later that day. He never called, I am not satisfied and of course I will never go there again and will let my family, friends and other know why. This is a franchise I believe and they are not representing KFC as you expect. My sons worked at KFC when they were young and I remember how they said customers were supposed to be treated. Sadly store #S720008 located 1216 Grant Avenue in Ogden Utah

went to KFC today at7:53 did not get my food until 8:27 my lovers where like rocks they had cars pulled up everywhere waiting on there food one car left got tried of waiting for there food then the girl came out with 4 bags of food everybody food was messed up they was going around the parking lot looking for the people to give the food to want to back I am done with that restaurant I will go out of town next time

I love your chicken, but l love your coleslaw even more. I ordered a breast, coleslaw and biscuit for take out. I opened the container and what was inside - mashed potatoes. I hate mashed potatoes!! I think you owe me a container of coleslaw.

I ordered the 8 piece meal. The chicken and everything was very good. The problem is that two pieces were wings about the size of my thumb.
They looked about the size of a pigeon wing. Where do you get wings that small. I was disappointed in the wing size.

Received chips that were extremely over cooked, looked as if they were left out then re cooked for service.

Today @ approx.11.20am. I went through the drive through at Kings Park KFC.NSW.2148, I purchased a Honey Mustard twister Plus a coupon for small chis & drink. When I arrived home, I unwrapped the twister and everything fell out making a mess, after cleaning up (no serviettes supplied)
I did enjoy the mess!!! Normally twisters are wrapped properly and turned up at one end to avoid this. PO. Box 833,Kings Langley, NSW.2147. I must admit that I was very disappointed.

Your store in Yreka ca is awful I waited 20 minutes at drive they window for the young man to tell me he didn’t have the order and told me to wait anoth 10 minutes. Your staff there is very rude. This is not the first incident I have had there and other people that had traveled thru here said they will never come back. You really need better people there that are better trained and care about the people who pay there wages.

Grilled chicken I was given was disgusting. Lady at the register was very rude and didn’t give us our receipt. Didn’t say good bye or have a nice day and didn’t let us know everything was in the bag. Just shut the door on us. I’ve attatched a picture of the chicken just to show how nasty it looked

I ordered a 3 piece variety meal however I received a normal 3 piece meal. The service was terrible as I was waiting approximately half an hour, to top it all of I noticed they forgot to give me my drink to go with the meal!

KFC in Jamaica New York advertise a $ 5.00 box but charges you $5.99 this is the second time I have been robbed due to this store FALSE ADVERTISMENT
Please refund my $1.98

Ticket #1855, Restaurant #G135428. Yesterday, I purchased 2 a la carte pot pies. I am very unhappy with the quality of the items in that there was very little chicken in the pies but more importantly, a chicken bone (approximately 1-1/2 inch(s) was found inside the pie! Needless to say, this upset me! Obviously, someone could have choked on it! No, I did not contact the restaurant as I live quite a distance away and would not have been able to drive back there. To me, that was money down the drain!! I would appreciate your responding to this.

We love KFC, but I were very disappointed on Friday the 15th of February 2019.
I saw your New street wise deal and just love the roll, mash and everything that comes with it.
How disappointing when we got home and all the other food was there but me with the new Streetwise mix only got the roll and mash, no 1 piece chicken or my 2 zinger wings.
I phoned both the numbers on the slip attached with no avail. Kept going onto voicemail.
Thought I will leave it, but yet again I am sure you would like to know about it. Cannot get slip uploaded.
Thank you.

I ordered two three pieces meals I had to wait over 20 minutes for them to be cooked they will cooked in dirty Grease the chicken was dark even though I ordered white pieces it was over seasoned I tried to call back and got no response also they did not give me a receipt

When being served the employee serving me was spitting in a box that was on the floor next to till not just once but twice. This was at kfc Bristol fishponds time I was served was 7.58 on 15/2/19

Half of food missing in fact quite a lot. Paid over £30 and got like £20. I have an autistic son who looks forward to his kfc when half was missing it was me dealing with the meltdown no one from kfc. This is from the Oldham town centre branch. I have told friends and family to avoid

We visited KFC in Bonita Springs,Fl. One day last week. This is the second time they were either out of chicken or refused to give us chicken breasts on the all you can eat buffet. The buffet promises you white or dark meat. I asked the lady for more breasts and she said “no”. I asked the guy and he gave me 1 piece. If this is how it is! No more buffets and maybe no more kfc.

Last nite 10/02/2019 I went to KFC Pelican Park, Western Cape after we had loadshedding. I had my kids with me in the car and was disgusted by the service serviced by the staff. Loadshedding was done already it was before 9pm. 3 ladies came to the door, which was shut. They refused to let us in. They laughed at us, told us DON'T WE HAVE FOOD AT HOME. I find this extremely disrespectful, they don't care about the customer service they give. We pay for this. Staff have horrible attitudes and this is unacceptable. We have pics of how they simply refused us entry and service. They allowed cars at drive thru though.

Went to get my food on the drive through Hatfield lady comes out finishes a cigarette she left on the floor !!! See her go in and handle my food I had five kids with me was very bloody hungry but couldn’t stomach it told her she needed to wash her hands and I’m a regular !!!

Have feedback for KFC?