Facebook Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

I do not want anymore messages sent to my telephone! I have been trying to stop this for a long time and haven't had any response. My next step will be to contact the FCC if these messages aren't stopped!

My account is disabled due to no wrong doing on my part, and I cannot get an answer from anyone at their customer service site. . .it has been over a week, and they refuse to answer my questions. . .

ilog in on facebook and i do not get anything but small post in the middle of the screan i get on and its very discouraging. it has been that way since October 30 and if it isnt fixed i want to delete my account. every thing else works on my computer except Facebook please fix it as soon as possible.Alice Swingle.

Your ' criteria' for community standards seem to be biased AGAINST whites, conservatives, Christians, Republicans etc. Why can people call me (a white male) every name in the book, threaten my life, tell me to put a gun in my mouth etc. and if I respond in kind. I am banned? Blacks can say anything they want to and I never see them banned! Your policies are so extremely left-wing it is quite obvious!!! I told someone they needed mental help and was banned for several days! Yet I had a guy tell me ' meet Dr. Death!' and you have taken away the report feature so I can't even report anyone! Very convenient for you to discourage any right-wing, white comments! Can't wait until someone comes up with a better media than yours that isn't so biased! You evidently adhere to the myth that only whites are racist and blacks are lilly white!

I have been targeted by someone through Messenger on Facebook. They come in through a friends name through messenger and tell me that WCAB has $80,000 for me in cash. They even sent me pictures. My friend tells me it is legitimate. She took it to the bank and it was OK. She deposited it and paid all her bill off and had cash leftover. My name is on the list too.

Just call the agent or text: 605-743-0511. Email: vernellwhite001@gmail.com They kept saying just call this number and talk to an agent. Sure I'm going to do that!!! They are targeting seniors. It is a crime. No one will do anything about it.
They sent me pictures of the package of money. If I knew how to forward everything to you I would.

Of course I did not do it. But, someone might. Please do something about this. My friend knows nothing about it. Even though it came through her account.

Please don't brush me off & ignore me.

I really doubt you will do anything. I guess it just makes me feel better to think I tried to prevent someone from this scam. They should be prosecuted. There is no way to get help.

Some one from New York keeps getting on my facebook account. I have changed my password many times and still does NO good. Please stop some one from New York from getting on my fb. Thank you very much.

My Face Book Page does not open fully

3 weeks ago I changed my Password all was fine however each time I attempt to post from an online News item or anything I want to post from Google to facebook is again asking "'Not Catherine J Fusco??"jennyc14@ptd.net ".I AM Catherine J Fusco >Why do I have to be enter my new password AGAIN?? and what's more when I DID Log in with the password that was changed 3 weeks ago it is still be rejected??/ I'm so afraid I'll loose my profile page as I did when I was creating a new password>.MY PASSWORD is the same>.A&Cfeb2013love >Why is this happening ? It's upsetting and disturbing >.Can't you see my page? don't you see my name? I AM jennyc14@ptd.net this cloak and dagger questioning is beginning to aggravate me>.rather is HAS been aggravating me >.Will you please correct this>.I'm sure there are more urgent things you should be curious about Re Whose Who and Who'se not >.Thank You>.I even had a problem with Pinterest??? posting now?? Should I call Customer Service?/ There must be someone I can explain this to who will listen>.>I am not changing my password AGAIN>.!

Facebook told me a football article was spam. Then they said it wasn't. They banned me from posting in groups even though I did not post spam.

Why does a facebook user like me complain about the games you entice people with? Because maybe facebook could be a little more fair minded and not have customers wait for nearly two days to play a game because one runs out of life, and now one needs three keys to play any of their games. Reward? Punishment! That's what you get with FB. Unless your willing to throw lots of money away to play a simple mindless game. But....also because their games are flawed, and manipulated, and destined to allow greed before customer pleasures. But that's the selfish endeavors of FB games. So, I have only myself to blame for a least expecting fairness to surface.

Dear Facebook Team.

My name is Vihay Kholia I am suffering from abuse sms i request to you that reactivate the acvount that my mobile number missused is facebbok . If you search in facebbok from my mobile number that you have seen the clear picture. So I again request to you please reactivated ths acvount on urgent.

Regards
Vijay kholia

I was kicked off Facebook for no reason or explanation. i was told unusual activity had occurred. i was given a code and had to send my photo 3 times. then it happened 3 more times. now every time i get texted a code to my phone the code comes up as expired.

my complaint my facebook account got hack 6 months ago l report it to facebook l sending my id still having recovery it james Wilson of mobile ala date birth 6/15/1978 using my email old phones not in service on account he buly me stalk me sending spam virus message to me everyday my account should been recovery he stole my apple id lovely diva@20@yahoo.com he made fake account using my email l having been getting no response from facebook my account lock where james Wilson hack and using it

My facebook account was hacked and i already recover and deactivated it. Now there are facebook accounts that are manipulated against me. Please and kindly deactivate/disable any account using my personal contact number 09999773664. Thank you for your action right away.

I was hacked. Acct was locked. Then reopen. Then locked. O open new account hours later disabled.

A person on Facebook who I don't personally know (acquainted with an acquaintance) in Washington state, this morning (Mon. 8/28/2017) began by asking me about my work history, plus inquired as to how long I've received Social Security Disability money. I told her to mind her own business, and she's getting bad information from someone. She then, utterly irresponsibly, accused me of "conning" money out of my 'students' and using that money "to gamble." She's completely wrong and misinformed on both accusations. I'm not, nor have I ever been, a teacher, so therefore there was no conning anyone out of anything. I am a completely honest person who would never even think to con anyone out of anything. Her source for this is either non-existent, or very mixed up. There is no conning and there is no gambling. She has this 100% incorrect but she won't back off of her allegations. I told her I'd give her one hour to either apologize or name her (utterly mistaken, believe me) sources. Her name is Deborah Sturdefant, from Kennewick, Wa., joined Facebook 11/2008. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Sam Brock, Kennewick, Wa., Class of 1971

Facebook has disabled my account today that I have had for years and my main issue is the fact I have my business page linked to this account which I was the only admin for and now cannot access this. I appreciate Facebook has rules etc but I'm sure they could try to advise before simply affecting people's lives!

My business is mainly advertised through Facebook and I am now missing out on potential new clients due to this happening resulting in a loss of earnings. I have paid Facebook money for running ads etc built up likes, reviews and a strong customer base and find it disgusting how they can just abuse people like this with no real way of contacting them to find a resolution quickly. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm blocked because someone made a complaint about my post that is 1st amendment protected and was a political argument. Yet facebook allows people to post narcotics and jail born with no blocks on fan pages. If political arguments aren't allowed then ban all political conversations and set rules about posting narcotics and half naked people seriously the 1st advent right has been violated many times and im not the only victim many others have been also. And facebook actions continue a 1st amendment lawsuit is as easy to file as easy as it is too block someone.

Facebook locked me out of my account and I sent what and have not heard back lately. They are censoring me because of my conservative views which are against what they are (no matter what they say). Please help and do something about this.

Whenever I have a complaint, I never get a response or suggestion on how to fix the problem. Im sick and tired of reporting problems and nothing gets fixed. There seriously needs to be better security on the profiles, I don't like that people I don't know or like going into someone else's profile and getting information on me and my friends!! Something needs to be done about this. Thank you for any help you can provide. I look forward to a response from other FB users as corporate continues to ignore me.

I have been blocked by Facebook for a week now and it is because fake account holders are turning me in as well as posting fake nude pictures of me on Facebook. I have been working with Ollie reach a human. I have paid a total of $40.00 for help. I am disabled and have MS. I am a real person that has sent in 3 pieces of identification to prove who I am 5 times in one week and I have for nowhere. I was to receive a code to get my account up and running today and here I am still without my account running.

If this kind of criminal activity is going to go on and they can not keep innocent consumers safe then it should be shut down. Facebook has not been free to me with costs for changing my phone numbers and costs for help I am ready to get an attorney and sue! If you are going to be a cesspool for criminals then you need to have a 24hour customer service hotline. I have four groups with over 25000 members and I am going to have my Adkins to post that my groups will be opening in a social media site rated higher than facebook very shortly unless I get some answers before the end of this evening! I am done fooling around with a business run so poorly.

I have been grossly mistreated and I am about to sue just for harassment and emotional distress!

Facebook spam department has locked me out of my account because of issues with my name. I can understand the need for accountability but it leaves me in a precarious position as I have been professionally known as Rat for over forty years and even my mother calls me Rat. The friends I have on my page (about 5,000 in all) are people that only know me under that name which is the reason they have friended me.

My account was suddenly closed without warning giving me no chance to inform my friends and family that I would no longer be contactable on that page and I now find myself unable to access my photographs, which I believe remain my property. This also applies to my personal messages and other information that I have not been able to view and had I known I was about to be locked out of my account I would have taken the time and trouble to download all of my data and deleted the account.

Anonymity to a public figure is a valuable thing and is a step taken to maintain personal privacy while the public figure belongs to the public and that is the purpose for which I use my FB page, the public. My main point is that I don't want the public to know my real identity as it raises all kinds of privacy issues including being stalked and dealing with over vigorous fans turning up on my doorstep, this is not to mention that in these days of political and social uncertainty it poses a very real threat to my family and friends.

I would ask for limited access to my account so I can retrieve my personal data, intellectual property and inform my friends that I will no longer be available on Facebook.

My complaint is the way I have been treated in the last year or so, I have been banned from using APPS eg Giftbank, Quixshow and other apps. I have know been banned from the games. All I am getting is couldn't load plugin whaterer that means. So could someone please rectify this problem as soon as possible. Or I will have to leave Facebook altogether, because I have been hacked many times and been banned quite often by Facebook, which I find very frustrating for me and my friends

I have reported a few videos that have been posted by other people the videos I have seen are absolutely disgusting. I think Facebook should view all videos before people are to post them they are absolutely vile. Every time I file a report I get a message back basically saying it's allowed. Seriously if you seen them and can watch them till the end that's just wrong it's makes my stomach. Can someone help me please do something about this?

I am a retired person who is very disgusted and disturbed by the like posts that Facebook associates my name with. I would never read or be associated with any of this garbage and find it very upsetting to have my name associated with these articles on social media for all my friends to see. I am requesting that they remove my name from anything that I do not personally hit the like link on.

I have some items for sale and was re-bumping them to then be told that I cannot do this anymore. I have been banned and blocked as my posts were abusive and offensive. If Facebook took the time to look at my for sale posts they would see that they are pictures of furniture.

Hi! I saw an ad from Costco on July 31st, 2016, they were giving away free creams. The cream is called Hydrolux. It seems it's a free trial cream that Costco was giving and because I didn't advise them after 14 days ( didn't have that in the ad), I was charged $102 on my Visa credit card for a cream in a small container (30 ml). I was surprised to see that on the 17th or 18th day, I was already billed for a cream that I never authorized. Free trial on a facial cream is all I read (from Costco). I was minding my own business on Facebook and got lured by a Costco Ad. I spoke with Visa customer service and Costco.

They didn't want to refund me at first. Their P. O. Box # is 500, North York, Ontario M3J 0J8. I spoke with Luc, Michele, Lucian Eros and Robert Tyler. I mentioned that I do not have money to pay for this and that I never agreed to a purchase. I finally got a cancellation #C247999 and the cream doesn't do anything special for me. Looks like it 's just a moisturizer and not an intensive Anti-Wrinkle Care Cream with Snake Venom Peptide. Please remove this advertiser unless they are more truthful in how they approach clients.

They should advertise "Facial Cream Hydrolux 30ml, $102.00 American Funds, must pay for shipping and must call us at this number 1-844-534-1231 before 14 days if not satisfied. What an ordeal. I told them they had very bad customer service. Hopefully no one else gets caught in their trap. They are luring people in using "Costco" as a window and "free trial" as the bait to their scheme. Preying on Facebook people should be policed and these people should be stopped. I trust something good comes from this.

I was extremely disappointed to hear that facebook had declared the movie "A Billion Lives" a tobacco product. It is about the most anti tobacco film ever made. I have to wonder if Facebook is in the pocket of big pharma, big tobacco, and big government. By doing what they have done , Facebook has joined the status quo and the big boys. Lining your pockets at the expense of a billion lives lost is criminal. Please be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

I can't log in to my account because of some stupid extra secrity I didn't want/ask for n have no way of uploading. I'd to verify who I am this is totaly disgraceful when I need Facebook to contact people in emergencies. Pure hatered towards Facebook because of this.

Somebody from Facebook corporate offices sent me an email stating that that my account is locked cause the name I have been using for more than 9 years isn't mine. Therefore, my account is locked. Does that make any sense? I have been logging in to my account from either my mobile or laptop from any Location around the world with no problem and just because somebody wanted to bother me, you block my account without even warning me?

I'm really disappointed at the level of service you provide tho I always thought that your team is smart and developed enough to serve millions of clients. moreover, i have sent them my ID and yet i still Cant access my account and cant eve track the status of the case.

Unfortunately my Facebook is not logging in and it is asking dome confirmation code. I am not using that number and I tried alternative one but I am fail to retrieve my Facebook account.

When Facebook is responding, it works reasonably well. But it keeps stopping and I have to re-boot. Is that my problem or Facebook's?

I wasn't on line at all yesterday because of not being able to use Facebook. The corporate office is banning me for no reason that I know of but there is something on my page that I did not do. Please can you find out who is using my account because this is not only worrying me but frightening me too. I do thank you for looking into this matter and providing services for Facebook users when they ignore us. Please, could you give me a date as to when I will receive answer?

Facebook says that my account is spreading spam. Now, they will not let me login. What's going on?

Nearly 5 years ago I complained about some pictures and comments posted on face book by some one posing as me. I didn't open an account and have never used Facebook.These pictures and comments are still on facebook after I was assured that they would be removed it's extremely upsetting to say the least!

My name is on a fake account that is open. Please shut this down now! I have tried to contact Facebook corporate in Menlo Park but there is no phone number to call.

Facebook banned me from posting for 24 hours with no explanation and no specific reason at all even after I sent a written request asking why. Even after the ban was lifted, I tried to post a picture of my Mother's Day dinner and that picture was deemed inappropriate too. I feel harassed by Facebook and by whomever keeps cyber bullying me by reporting my pictures which are neither inappropriate nor are they negative in any way. I never post inappropriate material and yet because I have a cyber bully who wants to shut down my page.

Facebook has decided not to look into this bullying and instead promotes cyber bullying by letting people get away with this and therefore encouraging cyber bullying. I have sent several responses every time a picture or post gets denied and I receive no communication back. Facebook editors and administrators, you are the problem. You are the cyber bullies. You allow others to harass me with out even investigating to see the truth. You enable harassment and prejudice. As long as this continues, I will continue escalating this unprofessional way of doing business.

On 4/26/2016, someone (unknown) has gained unauthorized access to my Bank (Banco Popular de Puerto Rico) Visa Logo Debit card ending in xxxx xxxx xxxx 2736 and charged $500 each for two separate Facebook Ads. I need for a Facebook security representative to contact me as soon as possible to coordinate the next steps in releasing the funds amounting to $1,000 back to my account. I have already notified my bank, reported the unauthorized transactions, and cancelled my debit card.

I am getting a load of notifications on Sky adverts, that I do not want, and I want them stopped and don't know how to do this. Can someone tell me how to report spam advertising to the product management team at Facebook?

I would like for my Facebook page be deactivated for good. I ask that it be deactivated once and I went through all the steps to deactivate it but a couple of days later a friend of mine said it was still on there. So please could someone deactivate it for good. Or maybe this company does not want that too happen?

Having problems with Facebook where they are asking me to confirm my identity. Has anyone been able to fix this?

I am upset. Ordered new blinds and they never came.

I have an android phone. The new version of Facebook and messenger are impossible to see the small print. It's so hard to see it gives me a headache and my eyes hurt so bad. I know other people have a problem with this too. They must. The print is so tiny.

Someone called Sophie reported my photo (nothing wrong with it) it had over 200 likes and I was fully dressed and I was smiling all nice comments nothing wrong with it. She reported it and it got removed I'm not very happy with this it's so childish to remove one of my best photos!

A couple of my post were tagged and removed from facebook. They were deemed against your community rules. I have read the rules they were not bullying,hate, vulgar,or pornographic and yet it was removed. One person out of millions objects and it removed. What is wrong with the attached form?

A woman posted a foul mouthed degenerative comment on a Community Radio Station page. I am requesting a copy of the message she had received stating it was me who was nasty which it wasn't if you cannot provide. I will be taking this matter further in the mean time I would like to see her page shut down: looking forward to your response as soon as possible, kind regards. I have attached an image, warning: it does have foul language.

They censor free speech and ban me like they are punishing me like a red headed step child. I want my acct terminated, but Facebook does not allow you to do that. Only deactivate the acct. I don't like them to keep me on file forever.

I have a set of 5 pages of the same name, same category, same thing, which I ADMIN for two! All criteria mentioned in the merge requirement is perfect. Yet Facebook customer support center in India keeps telling me unable to merge pages every time I send a humble request to merge them. Kindly take up an action before we forward this complaint to your higher authorities in India branch. This is definitely going to be a problem going forward if they do not listen to their customers.

Facebook keep locking me off my own account. No reason other than suss activity. I'm tired of it try to upload proof of who I am but can't for whatever reason. Why is Facebook being so discriminatory toward me. I wish to complain but as per it's impossible there's more but only have 100 words.

I have received a message from a friend on Facebook through messenger but it was someone pretending to be him. This person told me to check out this person because I was on a list of winners to win money. everything to do and I did. The pretender told me that it Agent David Jefferson Jr. was in an organization of the New United Nations Funding Program and to get in contacted with him. I did and told me to file out a form and send him $500. I contacted my actual friend to see how it worked but told me he was hacked.

The Phone number that the pretender text my phone from was 1-903-480-0821. After contacted my actual friend and found out it wasn't him, I messenger this person back to try to get him to resend my money and told me he couldn't and try to come up with the rest to claim my winnings. I sent the the money to Steven Martin in Palestine, Texas 75803. My reference number through money gram is from South Point, Ohio 45680. What can I do to try and get my money back or is it even possible?

My daughter posted a news article about a man with my same name who was convicted of being a child molester. Our relationship has been strained for the last couple years because she has been on the wrong path in life. I asked her to remove the post and she would not and she says that it's funny and because the man is not the same race as me she doesn't have to do it.

My account was blocked by Facebook on March 13th due to someone reporting a comment I made where I used the word Whore. Although I am not blaming them for blocking my account without even asking for explanation from me. I was attacked by a group for over 48 hrs and finally I got in the gutter with them and called one of them names. My complain however is about what they said. Their message says I will be blocked for 24hrs but after 48hrs I am still blocked. To post a message on their Community Support group you have to log in (how?). If you go and make a report about a Disable account, it comes back and says, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT DISABLED. There is absolutely no way to asked them how their clocks works?

All I want to do is to get my account and close it forever. This is the first time I had to deal with them (or not) and I realized what a mistake it was to join a Social Network that is trying to control each aspect of your life. I love Face Book for what it has achieved especially in countries where people are not allowed to voice their opinions. But, I live in US and there are many ways to express myself. I believe in Freedom of Speech that is why while I was getting bullied and cussed at I did not think about reporting any of them.

I simply block anyone I don't like to see or hear from. Facebook is a business and have a right to have their own policies but they don't have the right to take my personal information and pictures. I think when they decide to block someone page for an indefinite 24hrs, they should at least give that person to close his or her account.

I have been hounded by face book, first I was banned for sharing my group with other groups which as I understand is a legitimate way of promoting a group. I have now been banned for posting photos containing nudity and yet I have not done so, face book presented a picture as 'evidence' that showed no nudity. I am now unable to contact friends and family or reply to adverts etc.

This is regarding leaving comments on British newspaper the daily mail on Facebook. Me and a few friends are being blocked for the most ridiculous reasons, some of which are very hypocritical. Of course there is much banter, but when we are responding to somebody who has written racial stuff, telling them it's wrong and they are nasty to do it, they stay on and we are blocked. Today somebody said a whole load of abuse with swear words and so on, directed at me personally, so I just wrote "read the same again but make it describe you instead". I was blocked and she wasn't. Even though she wrote all the stuff in the first place and I just returned the post back. this is absolutely bonkers, bloody ridiculous, and bang out of order. The whole system on that respect is disgraceful.

My facebook page isn't giving me the option for emoji like at the bottom of a post. I have deactivated and reactivated my facebook app 3 times and still nothing. How can I get help with this without adding another support ticket. I need to speak with someone in Menlo Park asap!

A recent girlfriend of mine (girlfriend B) has copied and submitted the profile of my previous girlfriend (girlfriend A) Then she (B) has made indecent and disgusting comments to my ex girlfriend (A) and her new husband on this site. She has even managed to invite and have accepted some of my ex girlfriends friends. This has totally embarrassed my old girlfriend (A) with her new husband and their friends. My ex girlfriend (A) has now created a (secure) profile under her married name and won't accept any friends she doesn't already know. But this bad profile under her maiden name is still an embarrassment to her.

Hacker on Facebook is posting rude homophobic comments on my facebook notifications. Have requested it be removed but offender continues posting comments. I have submitted this over and over using the online complaint forms and notes for Facebook, but they will not help at all.

I would like to complain about groups on messenger. Someone added my name to a group and then they were verbally abusive. No one should be able to add you to a group before asking your permission. This would not have happened to me if I was asked to join in the first place. Please change the policy on groups. I realize this may be a Facebook corporate decisions, but it should happen!

I was blocked for three days for "harassment" for making the unremarkable comment. Facebook customer service is a joke!

Somebody hacked my Facebook account and tried to change its name. But he can't do it because of Facebook security. Now i get it back but it shows me help us to confirm your name. I tried it with my ID, but it further says me it shows your not the owner of this account. It clearly shows my name and DOB!

My wife has passed away 11/11/2014 so called friends have posted pitchers of her with out my permission. I have ask them very nicely to to stop but i have been told to stay off their facebook page by them and they have blocked me from their pages. I just want them to to stop. Anyone who wants to post any pitchers of her i want them to consult me first.

You have people coming online saying they work for Facebook and telling people that they have special offers or have won a sweepstakes and want person information from us and in their background pictures have a photo of Facebook. I think you should investigate this matter.

I am trying to plat two different games on Facebook. Each says the same thing that the connection is not secure according to Firefox.The owner of www.fufla.eu has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website. The word games are Puzzly and Word Champs. However, the other games are oh k. Please look into this matter.

Hello, good day. I wanted to enquire, how long does it take for my Facebook account information to be verified, when my account is locked out so that my user name is verified? I already submitted my
government issued ID over 5 days ago.

How is it OK for a parking site to post pictures and comments of my vehicle on your site this is illegal facebook. I don't want people to know where I live at all and y have a picture of my car on a site in facebook it's against my data protection laws and human rights I've spoken to the police they have said they will give u 14 days to remove or they will start court proceedings. I don't want people knowing where I live it's disgusting the page is "parking like a twat" bridgend.

My husband is in the United states army fighting in a war in Sudan. There is a facebook page with his picture, on his profile it says he is engaged. I spoke to him last week about the page. He told me that he doesn't have a facebook page. I don't know who created it. But I would like to have it removed immediately. That's disrespectful to me. Can ya'll please do something about it or I will contact the army and have them to do something about it.

I have promoted my page from facebook but now i don't want to continue but the amount was been credited from my account. Please cancel my promotion and do not deduct any amount from my account. Please reply as early as possible.

I was contacted by a Ensley Charlean Bernice (Charlean Bernice Ensley) to inform me that I was one of the lucky ones picked to receive 6,000,000 us dollars from facebook. After I gave her some info (no bank details) I began to get suspicious. I accused her of being connected to a scam. She has now removed her contact details. Facebook should do a much better job at the corporate level of removing these types of scams.

I am considering leaving facebook because of their tax avoidance. It is not a good example to all of us that pay.

My facebook account had since blocked for some days now and I tried to have it unblocked with my international passport but won't let me. I want my account back please, thanks.

Just want to know how to stop Facebook from loading, loading, loading, jumping, skipping, etc. as I'm trying to look at it. No sooner do I start looking at the first or second post, than it will jump three or four posts later. It's like a runaway train, and I can't stop it. This has never happened before. Does it have anything to do with that new box that started appearing beside selected posts that asks me if I want to share? Less is more, Facebook. I just want to look at a few things and log off. I can't attach an image - the whole thing never remains still long enough for me to read a complete post from anybody!

Internet 'trolls' are a reality- it is unavoidable. No one would disagree that they exist. Anyone who has used social media for enough time know just how nasty they can be. No one should disagree that the administration of a page has the right to remove 'trolls' that are causing disruption on their own page by such people. But should the 'trolls' be able to report someone for being banned? Certain Facebook administration staff seem to think so.

It seems that my account has been suspended for a month due to a 'troll' taking offense at being identified and banned as such... ..of course the contents of the post that the 'troll' made which necessitated his removal were completely in line with Facebook Terms of Service.

Of course there is no appeals department for Facebook to look into overworked ( and/or lazy or prejudiced) staff members which means countless individuals, and pages have been unfairly targeted. This is nothing new it seems. It has been going on for years and absolutely nothing has been done about it. Where is the justice? Where are the checks and balances? To whom are Facebook accountable for upholding their own rules consistently?

Realistically, I don't see any substantial restructuring of Facebook policies, yet there should be an impartial appeals process in place for this "first world problem"

Just got Windows 10. Now I hit FB and it goes there & then just goes back to cover page, it doesn't stay on. Did get a e-mail from FB and when I clicked on, it was something about a job? Maybe my computer just got hacked. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I have a group that is supposed to be secret and I am getting requests to join my secret group. How can that be if they aren't supposed to see my secret group? Also when I go to Facebook's to find thing to post in my secret group every time I make a copy of an article and paste it to my group and then go back to Facebook's it takes me back to the beginning of Facebook. I don't like it and neither do any of the people I associate with. I would appreciate some answers and some help with these two problems please. I expect to hear from you about these problems.

The man created another(fake id) for blackmailing and he blackmailed me and said that he will leak my personal data in the public. This matter is very serious but Facebook does not take an strict action to this id and suspend him. I have asked that they trace his location via his fake id. I'm sending you his screenshot.

Hi. I want to open my Facebook account. But i cant open. I do not know what happened with my account from last night. Itx showing.. "Your Facebook account is not available, please wait while we review these documents."

The reason why I have complained to ya'll about Facebook is because I am being harassed. I reported a user to Facebook corporate before and nothing was done about it. He has another facebook page and now he have his girlfriend writing to me. Can ya'll please do something about it or direct me to the customer service line at HQ?

My facebook account was hacked and now the person who has it is demanding 1,000 rupees to give it back. I have tried to email Facebook support and they are no help.

I am complaining on the other half of my mate as he is unwell to do so. My mate has never had a problem with Facebook until yesterday. He received many messages from a fake account, asking for is location, who he is? etc. The account was Emma Jane it looked like it was someone from Pakistan. Also many people has just been using his pictures without his permission that should never be allowed. He reported it all but Facebook couldn't take them down. Why? Are you dumb? Cant you see its fake accounts? Cant you see people using his pictures?

It has made him very ill, and really paranoid, i woke up to find the toilet seat rip off and placed under the bedroom door without things. He is ill as it is and he takes 30 tablets a day for his adhd and many other things. This has made him even worse. If you DO NOT DO ANYTHING about this, we will be taking this to court as its breaking Facebook corporate policy.

A person has posted a nude image of me online. I have reported it but I want it gone quicker then 3-5 days. Is there a contact phone number for Facebook I can call with a complaint? Their support form seems like a waste of time for situations like this.

You have chosen to punish me for quoting from the King James Version 21st Century Bible the words of Jesus spoken in Revelations, on the day that Christians celebrate his birthday. The other quote that Zionist Facebook objected to was from Miko Peled, Israeli from Jerusalem, which has been circulating Facebook in a meme for years now. How could this possibly be against Facebook's community guidelines? Truth must be against your community guidelines but only when stated by certain kinds of people. Perhaps those who interpret the guidelines need a refresher course in Human Rights.

Looking at the ownership of Facebook is very revealing: Goldman Sachs, Jeff Rothschild, very strong Zionist supporters. The Rothschild family owns 80 % of Israel. If you continue to allow Zionist to control you and your business decisions, you will, very shortly, find yourself on the wrong side of history. Similar to where Nazi supporters found themselves after 1945, not a pleasant place to be. I understand Zionism is a political issue, this is not about politics, it is about morality and integrity. Why would Facebook stockholders choose to support genocide of the Palestinian people? You cannot silence everyone from speaking the truth. Just like Israel cannot kill all their enemies, they just continue to make more in the attempt to do so.

Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, or any other status. We are all equally entitled to our human rights without discrimination. These rights are all interrelated, interdependent and indivisible.

I have been banned from Facebook for 24 hours now and additional 13 hours has been placed on me. This is unfair to me I do not swear and always fact check my posts. I have seen far worse on Facebook than my true picture. I have seen lies. I am a historian and fact check everything I post please lift this unfair ban from my account or help my contact Facebook corporate offices so I can plead my case to them.

Is there a type of contest going on where a friend from Facebook tell you to contact a John Bilscher to obtain $50,000 in cash or a new apple computer? Then he wants you to fill out a form and then he will notify you if you are a winner or not. I found this highly unlikely, so I thought I had better notify someone in case it was a scam. But I could not find a phone number to call Facebook customer service, so I thought I would file a complaint here. Thanks for your time and have a Merry Christmas.

I have two accounts on Facebook. Someone has tampered with both accounts and they are no longer on facebook. I have tried numerous ways to get the accounts back including updating new information and ID but I have not had any response from Facebook customer service. Can you please look into this and let me know what has gone wrong. I feel really frustrated. I thought facebook was safe, but it seems there are no safeguards against people who are bent on evil. Please please help me resolve this issue.

Dear Facebook Complaint Dept. -- I went on a post that had a picture of a woman with one leg and an artificial leg. And this Jim McQueen comments to f*** her and he think ls that's okay? So, I told him that is not right and he answers me with even amputees need to be f*****. Please get this jerk off facebook for very inappropriate comments. This is why people need to be banned instantly for comments like this.

My account says it is temporarily locked. Then Facebook wanted me to change my password, which I did and they reset it. I am still locked out of my account. I would like to know why it has a security lock on it, and what I did to cause that to happen. This is very frustrating to me. I can't even say thank Facebook corporate office for helping me, as so far this has just been a nightmare.

I discovered that someone used my picture to create a Facebook account, pretending to be me, soliciting my friends, and messaging them, saying that they received $150,000.00 via FedEx, free, and you don't have to pay the money back. I informed my friends that this is a bogus account, fraudulent, and do not give out any information about me or you. I went into Facebook, left several messages with my complaint. I than changed my password. However, I was asked to update the Facebook app, so I did. But, I immediately started having trouble logging in. Next, the Facebook website stopped working, so, thinking it was because of the upgrade, I un-installed what I thought was the upgrade. But now when I try to login to my Facebook account, I seem to have been caught in a loop where I am asked for my password, next I am told that my password (for security) has to be changed. Once I change the password, I am told that my phone number is incorrect. Sometimes, I make to a page that says you can login, but when I do, I get another message that says you have timed out, tap the screen to login, next the program goes to a blue screen, and nothing happens. I am stuck, and I need help.

I reported a picture some KKK member had up of two men being lynched. Facebook replied that it didn't violate their Community Standards policies. It's a picture of two men being murdered. Quote from a March 2015 Guardian article regarding the updated FB policies: “We also remove content that expresses support for groups that are involved in the violent, criminal or hateful behaviour mentioned above. Supporting or praising leaders of those same organisations, or condoning their violent activities, is not allowed.” What liars.

Dearest Mr Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook. I'm emailing you to file a complaint about your facebook team. Iecently I had emailed you a letter to complaint about the fact that they are requesting me to upload my photo ID and other personal information. This has been going on for so long and it really wasting up my time to all the time log in and sign up to facebook. Is there anyway where I can be helped with out any personal information just to be on facebook? It is sad that I can't even chat with my family members because I'm not on facebook. Please take care of this matter as soon as possible. I've been trying for days and days to relog in but it wont take me so. I have other important things to take care of and I can't just take up my time by relogging in I feel really upset about this and it driving me crazy. And I want this to be over so that I can stay on facebook. I already had place my old photo of myself in the corner of the facebook page and yet They do this to me.

So many things were going on Facebook that needed legal attention and just to follow up on harassment by some. I filed complaints and tried to get some kind of help regarding people bashing me and causing harm to my livelihood and not one of my complaints were ever looked into. I have been suspended from my job and harassed by people on here over and over called at my home making terrorism threats and carried concocted stories that did not mean a thing. Facebook has no scruples and could care less of something very serious would happen. My attorney will be looking into this mess and will find the answer since no one there even cared and let unethical things happen. My job is still in jeopardy and I am summoned to court over Facebook. I guarantee there will be an answer to all this because I will not suffer any more because Facebook did nothing to stop the problems I encountered. And am still going through a living hell from all this. Some one has to be responsible.

Hello this morning I was on facebook. After that it would not let me back on, it is 12:05 here, so it has been hours that I have tried. its after midnight here. I like playing happy acres on facebook but havent been able to since this morning. Could you please help Ive tried everything I could think of, I thought at first facebook was down but I was told it wasnt by family members.

Someone has created a fake Facebook account with my information and photo in it. I believe the company should make it easier to stop these kind of fake pages from being created, and easy to report and shut them down. I have had no luck shutting it down so far, or a response from the company's customer service line.

I found this picture of two children hanging a dog by its back legs laughing I think that is cruel. I shared it to see what response I would get so far 35 people think it is disgusting. Why doesn't Facebook do something about this? Could you trace where it came from and ban them from Facebook? Also could they take it down? If children see this they might think it OK to do this to an animal.

I ordered for an authentic coach purse on October 27th, 2015. The ordered item was promised to be delivered within a week by "SHENSHUNFA” in BEIJING (CHINA). After more than three weeks, the above item has not been delivered. I have already made the payment by my master card of a total amount of $88.90 ($CAN) to "SHENSHUNFA” in BEIJING (CHINA). I have sent them so many reminders but it was in vain. There was no response from "SHENSHUNFA”. I am beginning to believe that this is a fraud company and making customers fools. I wish to file an official complain about this matter against this Chinese company. I am sending you the initial letter I received from the company identifying my order confirmation number. This product and other fake items.

I am in a Facebook group called depression support. Someone posted something about muslims i went to tag the admins in it so that it could be removed and i get a notification from Facebook saying I've been blocked from posting in the groups. There is no Facebook support number to call either, which is frustrating.

I want make a complaint about a facebook id which is a fake name this account is fake account in this account my pictures is using someone else so i want please stop this happening please help me what i do please block this id he upload my picture one by one. How do I contact facebook?

Have had the same Facebook account for 4 or 5 years now and not experienced any real problems. Being advised my FB account name was no longer 'valid' and needing to be confirmed by sending my driver's license, bank, credit card, and birth certificate details I (understandably) dismissed it as a rather elaborate phishing expedition, changed my password, advised Facebook and thought not much more about it ... right up until I found myself locked out of Facebook.

Seems that like many domestic violence survivors who manage to stay alive & relatively safe (from ex-partners) by not being easily found ... AVO's, silent phone numbers, not appearing on electoral rolls etc. etc means absolutely nothing to Facebook. I am required by FB to use whatever name I am known by with no exceptions permitted and no, my 'real name' isn't Mary Smith... to do what FB wants would almost certainly guarantee injury to myself and my children so I have no real alternative other than to stay away from FB and lose the (albeit at arm's length) contact and conversation it gave me.

Oh and just to be clear, other than an irrelevant pro forma response I have received absolutely no explanation or attempt at understanding from Facebook. Any suggestions as to how I could handle this better and how to get FB to listen/do something to re-instate my account?

I updated Facebook Sunday. Now when I tap to view video on Facebook, it starts to load then immediately switches back to the original post. It does this with everything I try to click to. Very frustrating! Can Facebook fix this please? It was fine before the update and there is no help for me to get it back to working properly on the mobile app.

Dearest Sheryl Sandberg of Facebook. I'm emailing you to complaint about your facebook team it was 2 days ago that I was on facebook when they took away my account with out a notice saying why it was taken away. I feel really upset about this because this has been going on for quite sometime already. each time I always have to apply for another facebook account and weeks later it always get taken away. It never happen to my other sisters but I don't understand why it always happen to me. also they keep on requesting me to Upload a Photo ID and also school photo ID and Bus ID and library card ect...

I had explain to facebook that I'm unable to give out this information to them. I have a reason why I'm not able too. I can't just spend all day trying to log in and sign up for facebook I have other work that I need to do. so if this keep this is going to continue then I asked of you to please remove me from your facebook. I've been really trying to log in to facebook and it doesn't go for me so I'm really having a hard time with it is it any way possible for you to give me some suggestion in what to do?

I was on Facebook accepting friends when all of a sudden nationalities started floating across the screen and asking me what nationality I was but they just kept dancing around even when I highlighted united states they stayed on the screen fluttering around and I had to shut down to get them to stop. When I logged back in my Facebook was in a foreign language, my games are in a foreign language, the games keep popping up wanting me to buy extra coins and I can't even fill them out because I can't read the language. I don't even know what nationality it says I am. Please make my Facebook back into a better experience. I am not a foreign speaking or reading citizen!

Have feedback for Facebook?