Facebook Customer Service

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

I know a professional hacker SPARRO who has worked for me once this month. He offers legit services such as clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls,clear criminal records. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe. Contact him via address below...
Email..SPARROHACKER (AT) GMAILCOM
Text no.. +1 (9 7 8) 4 3 4 0 9 5 3
Whatsapp: +9 7 1 5 8 6 2 8 4 4 9 8

My phone number is 505 316-0312. I've been blocked from my REAL Facebook Page. The videos about my mom being tortured and murdered or still being tortured have been deleted by a hacker after I was locked out. Is Facebook intentionally helping murderers or torturers? Let me back on my Facebook Page NOW!

I was hacked two weeks ago and have tried everyday since to get back into my account. I have lots of memories and pictures that I would like to access.

I complete all the identification checks but it always comes up with the same thing at the end.

This is driving me insane. I have tried every form through Facebook help centre but get nothing back. Please help.

Suddenly locked out of my FB account 4 weeks ago for no reason— had account 10 years with no issues. Followed all directions offered by FB to correct the issue to no avail. No phone or email work to get assistance! Still am unable to access and I have tried everything Daily for Hours at a time, still cannot enter my account. No way to rectify although I have sent dozens of messages to Facebook it still is disabled! What do I do to get my personal information and 10 year account back for my use! Very upset, frustrated and have tried everything!!! HELP!

.U ASKED ME TO GIVE PHOTO IMG WHICH I DID TODAY MORNING, WHEN I OPEN MY FACE BOOK A/C. I GET TO READ WE R REVIEWING THE PHOTO WHICH U HV SENT US ON 20TH JULY. SO HOW MUCH TIM,E IT WILL TAKE TO OPEN MY FB????

I was blocked from fb for 6 days for my political views on fb. Just got the b on 9:45 am 7/19/2019 then now on 7/20/2019 given 30 days blocked for an old post! That is not fair to do that. I do have my views as others do that cuss, slander and don't get blocked or fb jsil! Please reconsider. I shouldn't get blocked again for something posted before! You'd think you'd want different views and types of people on fb.Ive been in fb since 2009 and never been in fb jail except here lately! Certainly do not like these new rules against free speech of ALL.
Brenda Hester
bhester237@aol.com

I am unable to log into my FB account and can't get help to fix the problem. Many phone numbers with nobody answering them.

You have implanted on my computer a virus which impairs my internet access and has destroyed my ability to remove facebook from my computer.

Send me by mail, a thumb drive, containing: facebook removal software; and all the files, information and communications stored in my facebook account. Next, remove any and all information of mine from your system.

You have one week to comply with this order. If you do not comply, I will remove from your data base, operational components of your system containing my information.

Send the material to:
QC Nspec
19487 Hwy 175
Loch Lomond, CA 95461

Dear sir
I am Sunil not able to use my FB account ( SUNILMA888@GMAIL.COM ) that someone has hacking my account from (18/07/2019) in my account the name is reflect as (ALEX MOGAN ) , Please help me to recovery my FB account.

THANKS
SUNIL MA
Mob:- 8431744101

My page is being shadow banned.

In June, Ted Cruz Meme Page shared a video of Obama, the Clinton's and Chuck Schumer speaking for border security and against illegal immigration that has been viewed over 3 million times. Our page has been shadow banned completely shut down for 6 days. I have sent proof of this to Senator Cruz.

I have a Facebook page, you shut down my page saying I posted noodling on it , i decided i did so, i am a woman of God i will never post anything, I have seen so much on Facebook from people who are not my Facebook friends, i sen video and picture that should not be aloud, but let it be posted. I believe you guys are picking on me for Other reasons. It's okay I just go on Instagram and post. I hope 1 day i created a website,

A bunch of idiots don't know the difference between calculator syntax and mathematics. Wickersham told me in a condescending way that I was mistaken about the value of this fraction. Then all the wimps started ganging up on me because I told Wickersham that she was a witch teaching blasphemy. Some faggot told me to stick a mirror up my ass-hole. The other wimps began a boring diatribe about "order of operations" I did nothing wrong in my response. You do not know the definition of hate speech. Monday you told me I was suspended for three days. Now you say it is seven days. I have not posted a mf thing all week. I need to get in touch with my children, who all swear like a motor-voter. Grow up! haven't you ever seen a Richard Prior tape? Or watched gangster trash from the hood? My speech is not hate speech... It is overly friendly get out of my face bull shitting. Don't be such a candy-ass! Loosen up and have some fun....

--------- = 1 Not MF 16
4(1+3)

Facebook for some reason doubted my identity and locked my account until I provided them with verification of my identity. Facebook accepted the documentation and told me my account was UNlocked. It is not. I have tried every day since Facebook's July 13 email telling me account was open to access my account with no success. I have sent no less than 9 emails asking Facebook for help their response is to send the same email in reply:
Facebook <appeals++aazqjfkb5bh4lj@support.facebook.com>
Fri 7/19/2019 1:52 AM
Hi Chris,

We reviewed your report, but it looks like things have already been sorted out with your account. If this happens again, please reply to this email with details, and we'll do our best to help.

If you have additional questions about Facebook features, updates or policies we recommend checking out the Help Center:

Facebook Help Center | Facebook
Questions You May Have
www.facebook.com

Their "best to help" is nothing. This is the message I get when trying to login to my account:

You Can't Use Facebook Right Now
We're reviewing the photo you sent us on 11 July.

We're always looking out for your security, so until then you won't be able to use Facebook.

In that regard they're correct - I'm not able to use Facebook. Their "customer service" keeps referring me to the Facebook "help center". Unfortunately you can't access most of the "help" suggestions unless you can access your account - WHICH I CAN'T! If anyone knows
the ins and outs of Facebook or can help me access my account again, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have not been able to log in to my account sence i moved tried every security code you sent me not going to send my id in case i have been hacked not going to bother my friends i have done everything else prove it is me

Facebook have the wrong number for my account so I cant receive code to log in .ive been locked out for 3 weeks now ,I run groups and a page I also pay facebook for adevertising can you please sort this problem out and email asap or I will loose years of work … Dave Easdown.

Just a casual logic posting i did against
Ranchi Judge's order. It was not abuse
it was not communal nor hate posting. Why did you block ? You should hv analysed my posting n made a judgement. U hv not given justice to me.

I request your good office to allow me to resume my FB use as usual.

Thanking you in anticipation

MURALIDHAR RAJARAM

RACIST AS PERVERT TRUMP. IN FB JAIL 24/7 NOW AND OFTEN NOT EVEN TOLD WHY. NOR DO THEY EVER REPLY BACK. FACEBOOK IS AS SICK AS PERVERT NAZI TRUMP THAT THEY SUPPORT 100% MANY OF US ANTITRUMP WITH VALUES AND MORALS THEY BLOCK.FACEBOOK HATES TRUTH AND LOVES THE TRUMP HAYE THEY NEVER REMOVE. FACEBOOK IS SICK!

I am a proud white Christian female who supports America as well as President Trump. I love almighty God. America and heroic President Trump. I believe in the American Constitution and freedom of speech. Our incredible military and veterans fought for America s freedom. On Facebook I would of been banned for these statements. I also love all races and people of color. Character matters in America. I have been written up by Facebook for that being hate speech. I am proud to have my bachelors and masters in criminal justice from ASU. An education in America is priceless. I have been banned three times now for 90 days. The first time I was banned was for a post about Stalin. Stalin was an evil dictator and murderer. It was about American history and how far America has come today. The second ban was because I wrote about prayers for the terrorist attack during Easter. Violence is never the answer. This last ban was for the terrorist attack again and for 30 days. I had posted this on April 26th and am in Facebook jail again for it. Facebook also stated it was for a hate meme that day but all my memes were up and none were taken down. I feel like I am being harassed by someone on Facebook. I am receiving messages from Facebook asking for my cell number and being questioned on past memes. I never thought loving God. my friend. family and President Trump was against Facebook s community standards

$99.00
yesterday I tried to buy coins on facebook game Take 5. Everytime i hit the amount to buy another box would come up with someones name to send them a request for coins...It happened 3 separate times and i kept hitting cancel. Well, they ended up charging my card 3 times for $99.00 and didn't even give me my coins...I complained to facebook and told them i wanted a refund and got a notice back saying the matter was closed and i couldn't get my money back...I cannot afford a $300 charge. I can't seem to get anyone to answer me now....what can i do...I need my money back...please help me

WTF ? Every time I go to log in on the week end my account get disabled n I have to build a new one ,who the fuck keeps screwin with my account?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I got to know in the month of February that someone is impersonating me on facebook,
I created my own profile registered my Government Id with the account & I reported the fake account to Facebook.
I did that several times but i my complaint has not yet been resolved. this is my own profile link:- " https://www.facebook.com/manpe.pranjal "
this is the fake profile link :- " https://www.facebook.com/mansi.sahare.3 "
i have even reported this to my local law enforcement.
Please help.

I've been with Facebook for 10 years. Recently, I stated to use the Marketplace to sell some of my collectible sport & Non-sport cards. I have been advised that 3 items I am trying to list were not acceptable. Pete Rose cards and Ken Griffey Jr. were denied. UNBELIEVABLE !!!!! I've not been given an explanation but can't believe that these cards can hardly be a problem with your listing criteria. Can you please explain what the reason is ???? I'm a loyal user of Facebook, but find this very confusing. Thank you, John

I was hacked 2 times in the last 10 days and you can see that I did change my security code. Some of the comments on my page are not mine and I and now I am blocked for 30 days, I tried to contact with Facebook but it keeps on saying try later sending it a whole day. WHY?

ON TODAY'S DATE 15 JULY 2019, WAS NOTIFIED THAT ACCOUNT WAS FROZEN DUE TO A COMMENT I MADE BUT DIDN'T MEET YOUR COMMUNITY STANDARDS, THIS IS VERY DISSATISFYING IN THAT I SEE DOZENS AND MORE OF DISPARAGING COMMENTS MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS OF OUR NATION, VARYING FROM DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN, YET , YOU ALLOW ALL THIS TO CONTINUE FROM DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE WATERS, THREATENING AND COMMENTING ON SITES YOU ALLOW OF OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED.. THE LIES AND OTHER THAT CONTINUE ON YOUR SITE. THAT ARE DISERSED ALL OVER, YET WHO EVER FROZE MY ACCOUNT APPARENTLY IS VERY BIAS AND CONTROLLABLE TO FREEZE A PERSON'S ACCOUNT OVER A COMMENT OF LESSER STATED POST THAN I HAVE SEEN , YET ALLOWED, THE DISMAL ATTITUDE FROM THIS ACTION IS VERY CONFIRMING THAT I INTEND TO MAKE A FEW OTHER CALLS TO HIGHER UP, INCLUDING THE POST RECENTLY MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS THAT YOUR ACTIONS AREN'T THAT HONEST EITHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, SEE YOU IN 30 DAYS, AND OTHER... HAVE A NICE DAY....

I had asked to see if I could get my deceased mother's account off instead I was told that I had to keep on buying Google play cards some for 100 dollars all the way up to 500 dollars and that it would be refunded back to me and I have still get to see the money and I was told that I had been penalized today and would have to buy another 500 dollars in Google play cards. I would just really like for something to be done.I am sure that I will never see my money and to be honest I really don't care I don't want someone else to go through this.

I have been trying to log in to my account after having been out of action for 3 days ( computer crash)
I have tried variations of password have changed, counted motorbikes, cars, crossings and traffic signals the dozen.
Asked to phone three friends, do you know how much it cost to phone Aberdeen Scotland form Australia. My name is Robert Cowie, e-mail is craigendarroch3@bigpond.com.au As for my password I've had that many attempts I'm totally confused now my brain is pickled now Hope you can help Robert

Portals violate HIPPA. They are used for data mining. I see that portals can be bought for a few hundred dollars on Facebook.

Good idea would be no allowing Portal sales on Facebook.

Portals, like anything else with computers, cannot be made secure.

You know that.

I have been temporarily locked out but cant log in back after given the procedure you have specified

Can't log in for 3 weeks now. Had to replace my phone as my iPhone took a dump. Long story short I can't receive my verification messages from facebook to log in. Can't log in via laptop, cell phone, nothing. Sent multiple complaints, and still nothing. No customer service.

back in 2018 Facebook deleted my page (((yapese o waabese))) no reason or any notification about my name, i have owned that account since 2008 i have upload and added pictures all my kids and videos of families for years now vanished in blink of an eye i would like to ASK FACEBOOK YOU HAVE GIVEN USERS CHANCE TO ADD OR USE YOUR APP BUT YOU HAVE VIOLATED OUR RIGHTS WITH OUT GIVING USERS NOTIFICATION ABOUT CHANGES ON POLICES AND FACEBOOK JUST DO WHAT EVER THE FS WHEN EVER, TOOK USERS ACCOUNT NO QUESTIONS I HAVE TRUSTED FACBOOK DATA UNTIL I LOST MY ACCOUNT THAT PACKED WITH FAMILY PICTURES, EITHER FACBOOK RECOVER MY DATA OR I WILL FIND LAWYER MAKE MY VOICE TO BE HEARD WORLD WIDE!! USER:JOHN CRESPO

My daughter Tina Mnich & I have not spoken in 3 yrs. She has used her facebook page to bully by saying nasty things about me and my husband and I have avoided saying anything due to her being (bi-polar) and out of respect to my 2 minor grandsons. They are now 18 and 16 yrs old and I have recently been told I have stage 4 cancer. My brother died on 7/8/2019 and this still does not stop her. She posted about that. She does not allow me to grieve in peace. She lies about everything and I don't want to start a FB war. I didn't think that was what was created for. She has blocked me so I can't put a file. Her posting about him that I was informed of starts with Uncle ED and her screen name is Tina Mnich , if you look farther down there is a long one down claiming we dis-owned and about my cancer.

My account are temperory lock please unlock my account

I've been persecuted my whole time on Facebook because of my opinions. They asked me what's on my mind and get all shitty when I tell them. I swear a lot I'm kiwi. That's what we do. Is Facebook culturally diverse. For me apparently not. Is the internet for everyone? For me apparently not. They know who I am.

i am sick of being ban hammered for telling the truth

Hello,
My name is Md Jakariya. I want to file a complaint to close A fake Facebook Account. Someone open Face Facebook Account, which is "Nil Akas". He or She used my email address which is "mjakariya3@gmail.com. I don't know nothing about it. It is destroying my repetition to my all my Facebook future. It has been sending friend requesting to all my Facebook friends, which is unfair to me and my friends.
So, I'm requesting to Facebook Authority to take this matter seriously and closed this "Fake Facebook Account which Nil Akas".
Facebook User
Md Jakariya

I began receiving messages from a friend who I later learned was hacked on Facebook messenger also. I was contacted by a man named "George Gibbs ?" Who claimed to be giving grants from the UN. You had to pay upfront for admin costs . I was very suspicious and disinclined to proceed. But my hacked (friend), Jim and Linda Howlett kept sending me Facebook messages about how honest this was. I told George Gibbs several times that I had no money to pay fees. He tried to put a check into my bank account online but my bank called me telling me that they had returned ot as fraudulent. I stupidly went along with this for a while as I was constantly inundated with messages from my friends and from Gibbs on my cell phone. In the end I lost $500 and recieved no grant money as promised to be delivered to my door by FedEx. All hacked through Facebook
Alkkkkk, I am a poor senior ekeing by on my small Social Security check, living in a HUD sponsored seniors development on Maui.

1) https://www.facebook.com/kishan.mahi.7/media_set?set=a.100156610586327&t...

2) https://www.facebook.com/shreyshree.shreyshree

3) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008539900472

1st one Naresh Kumar ,2nd one deepak pandey nd 3rd one Saloni pandey all are saying abuse to all girls . uploding some cmnts pls check and herbly request to you delete this id immediatly of all persons. otherwise i"ll file police complaint.

Thanku So Much
Alok Pandey.

hii,,i create a buisness page on facebook..posted some pics but after some time it was showing security login..i am not using 5122212000 number but it is asked for verification code ..so unable to login..kindly resolve this issue at the ealiest.
m using 9511112365

My facebook / messenger account has beeb hacked and some one miss using my account through messeneg and demanding money. You are therefore please requested to close my accont having ID " Philloke1" at the earliest. Thanks.

Facebook apparently blocked me from making comments or posting anything. As far as I'm concerned I haven't offended,harassed, and definitely not threatened anyone. As far as im concerned they are violating my freedom of speech.

ok I'm really looking into filing a complaint with court or going to the local news ..I don't have facebook however there was a page created by a family member with my pictures and my daughters this was created to harm me , not only that the person post my bankruptcy and address drug pictures that obviously is not my naked pictures, not mine and racial comments people were knocking in my house because they thought I sell sex on Facebook numerous off report to delete the page and facebook does not find anything wrong, they don't find that is against community standards..Now I see why there is so much bullying in Facebook and teens commit suicide because of the unprofessional shit ......

Just received noticed that I was banned from commenting on Facebook for 30 days.I find this to be ridiculous and see Facebook is purposely going after Conservatives and Liberals are pretty much skating free.I have brought this to the attention of my Senator and our Congressman.Your people think you are Judge, jury and executioner and to big to control. AT&T thought the same thing over 50 years ago and the government went after them and broke them up.I would like somebody with half a brain to review my comment again. Vikentios Malamatenios

Ad to my FACEBOOK IN GREEK:Επανακαταμέτρηση των ψήφων σε όλη την Ελλάδα ζητάει η Χρυσή Αυγή! TRASLATION:Recalculation of votes across Greece Territory seeks XRYSH AVGI (Golden Dawn)!

Why is my account disable

Facebook has just changed its TOS to allow threats of violence and death threats against so-called "dangerous" individuals or groups. On the surface, this seems like just permission to rag on terrorists, dictators, and sex offenders. But Facebook has labeled mainstream political commentators such as Paul Joseph Watson and Laura Loomer as "dangerous" because they actually report the facts without the politically correct filters. This isn't just outrageous, it's evil, criminal, and illegal in most countries. Facebook execs should be summarily arrested and charged with inciting violence against anyone they don't agree with. Facebook is distopian 1984 come true, except far worse.

Your 3cday block has lasted 8 days WHY

Your Security code confirmation is being sent to my old phone number on my account i cant get access to it to unblock my account and there is no option to send the code to my Email which is still valid so ive been blocked from my own account for no reason and no i cant get the code i need to enter coz my old phone number is not in use anymore , Can you please help me gain access to my own account ghere must be another way of sending security codes like to my Email . Having an outdate phone number on my account is no reason to cause problems if you had other contact options but unfortunately there isnt none and i cant change my number or even delete my account without excess this has been happening alot and nothing gets done about it which damages your reputation, You can have people locked out of there own accounts coz they forgot to add a new number to their account. Ive proved i wasn't a robot i answered the question but now my code is being sent to an out of date phone !!! Please help me gain access to my own account

I would like to why I’m blocked from FB for 30 days for just saying freak Muslims. I didn’t curse and that’s an awful long time to be blocked. Theirs a lot worse remarks made and their post don’t come down. I feel being blocked this long is wrong and against my freedom of speech. I would like to be unblocked.

Thanks.
Regards:
Rana Muhammad Yamin

Sir/madam my request is related to online advertising at Facebook. The product advertised have not been delivered yet as the payment is made previously so i request you to take up the matter

Someone either from Facebook or from one of your contractors flagged two of my post in a political group for violating FB community standards. I did not direct any personal insult towards any particular person. I was expressing my opinion which apparently the person reviewing my comment did not like.

I simply don’t understand why FB corporate believes it is necessary to have to even monitor and flag any comments. This is nothing more than centralized speech control. I would think you’d be better off letting groups admins handle the governing of their own pages. No one is forced to join the group or stay. They can either complain to the admins or if they don’t like how it is ran, they can start their own group.

As it stands now, someone who may find someone else’s opinion offensive can simply complain to FB and then that person’s voice can be shut down. This is insane. Why does FB even want to put itself in that spot.

I would suggest FB corporate should review it stand on even trying to make judgments and filtering certain content and let the subscribers work it out for themselves and you just let advertisers do what they do best and you make money. Otherwise in time, people will grow tired of your slanted micro managing like you’re doing with me and look for free thinking forums to go to and we’ll take our wallets with us that your advertisers will not have any chance of getting to.

Val Mikesell
Ruskin, Fl.

P.S. I’ve also advertised with you and would still like to continue to. But when you block me, I’ll just take my business elsewhere and encourage others to do the same. You’re not the only game in town. I’m your customer. Please remember that.

I have been blocked several times, I feel that it is because of my conservative values thoughts and expressions. It is election year. And I am being targeted and censored. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP I have been called by others and their comments the most vile names possible. And I doubt that they have been blocked. But I show support for my country and my president and the values. And I get blocked every time. Therefore, I have reported this to end bags, and Ted Cruz. I know that they are looking into censorship in the media oh, and I hope that you will be on their list.

Absolutely horrible service! Double standards refuse to take calls, my account gets hacked and a 30 day ban on an old phone number and they claim they can't solve it. This is getting rediculous how they're letting spammers have accounts and now I'm 30 days OTR as a trucker can't access my farms page or message my son.

Facebook is gaining a reputation for applying a double standard to African Americans who are vocal about the issues of racism in America. White people seem to have a much higher bar when it comes to what Facebook considers violations of their community standards policy. Their so called appeals policy is a farce. African Americans speak a different language and white people are not capable of interpreting the subtle nuances of what is overtly racist and what is not. White Facebook employees are not qualified to identify what African Americans seem to be racist. Our language is totally different from white people. We use words amongst ourselves that are not racist to us but may be considered racist by other groups who are not familiar with our language. However Facebook allows blatant racist comments to be used by white people and its unacceptable.

My facebook account has been hacked...someone is contacting my friends using me to get to them...Ive put a warning on my timeline...but what do I do now?

My ability to post and repost was suspended for 24 hours. Everything I repost is already on Facebook . I did not take the picture myself I got it off of Facebook. So I would like to know why my ability to post was suspended for a photo that I got off of Facebook.

I want to complain about having my Facebook closed down twice this week.
I have a business and you are stopping me from making a income for my two children

Has far has I am aware I haven’t done anything wrong

Could you please tell me why my Facebook has men deleted and what I have done wrong

Because now I can’t provide for my kids

Okay you may not like the content of this picture there's no nudity here everything is covered with a face I copied this off of somebody's Facebook page profile and reposted it on my page how can you violate me for posting something that I copied from your website I think you have a double standard in your full of s***

I was suspended from Facebook for using the term Radical Muslims, a term used by all our media and Government on your site. I was told it violates your community standards. How can that be others have used the phrase Radical Muslims and they are not suspended I used it in a post describing someone who claims to hate Jews but that’s ok in your so called community standards. I did not use that phrase to be mean or hateful I used it to describe how another was acting who is a Muslim. I took the time to read your standards it is written well, now if you could only apply them equally to everyone that would be amazing. Until then the 1st Amendment I guess is out the window. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

I have received 2 messages in 2 days from two different #''s
recommendin I verify my act details & other b.s.......
I DON'T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!.
Number sent from 2nd time
801-846-0202!!
What the hell???

Hello, I want to close this profile. I'm sorry. Thanks for the Facebook team

Facebook censored my comments for a week because I posted a comment about illegal immigrants an their inability to follow thru with their asylum court appearances. They said it was hate speech! Its not! They're censoring free speech! I'm starting a boycott of Facebook. You'll be like MySpace when I'm done. An I'll be suing Facebook for censoring my free speech! Hide an watch!

I want to know why a group I am following
Northern beaches buy sell swap keeps allowing a Sean Hyde to keep positing on its site that upsets sooo many people after loads of us have complained and reported

I have having trouble with Facebook I get keep trying but nothing happens what is going it's not good enough is it sometimes forget my password please help me with it.

T Mobile is harrassing me. I cannot stop them from sending me pop ups even though I have blocked them to the best of my ability and asked that I not see their advertisements. Is there something more I can do?

I am still locked out of my account, for no reason at all!
I explained this in my previous complaint.
In addition, the monitors go on with nonsense about not allowing responses to my posts on either of my 'Tunes' pages/
Reason given, too many likes from a site where the 'likes' are free! Also: 'suspicious activity', when all I do is add tunes to the list.
Please put a stop to this interference!

You fucking left wing piece of shit Muslim loving cock suckers can suck my dick..I don't give a fuck who you low life retards think you are... Something will be done about this in the future. You guys can't decide who's view you want to protect and who's not... You people are going to be shut down soon.

I was blocked for 30 days because of a comment. Im fine with that. But HOW is it that MY comment goes against community standards but when I report memes usig the word "NIGGER" you tell me it doesnt violate your regulations???? I have screenshots of it and everything.

I ordered from hyper owl 3 glass mugs. Total 74.76. They came were supposed to be in gift boxes. All 3 were crushed and one mug scratched. After several attempts to reach co. And sent pics. They blew me off and claimed they are not responsible for their shipping. These are supposed to be gifts. I cant use the gift boxes. Now I need to spend more money on the boxes and cant gift the scratched one. For the amount of money I spent they should have been carefully packed, not sent in a bag.

I am a school teacher....I suppose some boys students are operating fake girls class met fb ids...it is so horrible for social culture....it may involve some outer also.....please contact me and resolve it.

Miller Davis pero this account is fake and cheater salesman, please this man cheated with me more people, Miller sale camera and electronic product , this man previous money taken after not given any product and he blocked us, I requesting you please this account close it.

i opened facebook new account ''thamilarthadam2019@gmail.com'' but so for i did not geting opened...it says ''We're reviewing the photo that you sent us.

We're always looking out for your security, so until then you won't be able to use Facebook'' like that.when will u allow me to use my facebook account?

I'm using facebook with mobile number but now my ID enabled but now asking email ID what can I do now my ID 9844898369

I was on fb this morning and now y’all won’t let me log on. Y’all have removed my stuff. Why are y’all acting like nazis? Y’all dont rule the fucking world. Just because someone has different opinions doesn’t mean you block or remove. The government is going to take over this site because y’all are racist nazis. Fuck y’all

My complaint is that Facebook allows anybody to see every photo on my phone that I did not even post on Facebook I don't post all these pictures as I don't want everybody to see my private photos I think a lawsuit is possible stop letting anybody go on my phone
James LaMorgese

I keep getting banned from Facebook for posting pictures of the first lady.
They are memes I got off Facebook.
Some of the pictures are ok, some are not.
If the President thinks the skank is a Jackie O, these pictures should be fine.
They aren't fake, and Evil-gelicals call them art. Your policy isn't clear.
So, what's your criteria for considering these pictures offensive or porn?

I just recieved noticed that I was banned from commenting on Facebook for 7 days.I find this to be ridiculous and see Facebook is purposely going after Conservatives and Liberals are pretty much skating free.I have brought this to the attention of my Senator and our Congressman.I can admit my comment was a bit mean but it was done as humor not hate. Only some schmuck was think it was hate speech.You people think you are Judge, jury and executioner and to big to control. AT&T thought the same thing over 50 years ago and the government went after them and broke them up.I would like somebody with half a brain to review my comment again. Thank you. G.Baker

I can’t get onto my Facebook account. I had left my original Debra Catniss Kern sit for a year and half. It got corrupted so badly it had to be deleted. I opened a new Debra J. Kern account and got grabbed. Prove you’re not a robot. I did. Then upload a photo of you. I did. I also had to report accounts that were opened with my information. But, I’ve heard nothing..Whats going on?

I understand FB is very busy by, They Do Not Care.
ALL OF MY GRANDCHILDREN AND MY KIDS, MINE AND MY HUSBAND'S PIC WITH ME SITRING IN FRONT OF HIM IS THE MOST OF WHAT EVERYONE GOES BY FOR ME AMD MY NAME. I WISH AND HOPE THAT FACEBOOK COMPANY GETS FACEBOOK WHERE SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT THEY GO BELKY UP ALL OVER THE COUNRTY AND OVER SEAS. I WANT FACEBOOK TO HELP GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

I was banned by your employees for content posting. I asked for a review and never heard back from you. I have tried sending a further comment over the past week but each time getting a message that it cannot be completed. Tried many times and at different times with no luck.
I believe this 30 day ban is unwarranted.

Some people have my facebook account and I don't have access to my account and email address, how can I get back my account?

I made an account some time ago, hen was blocked out. I thought I could just make another account. I did that but it was deactivated. I tried again and it was deactivated. I only want one account. I wasn't trying to make several. I was asked for my phone # to get back in, but it won't accept Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem?

My account has been disabled, after sending requested jpeg pic, no communication whatsoever from Facebook. Account still disabled , unable to contact any support from Facebook . Total rubbish .

This is the third time I have to start another account because out of the blue you decide I'm not me or someone is trying to get in my account and I'm the one that has to get another account don't you think that's backwards stop the other person from my account? I've had it I don't need Facebook so shove it I'm uninstalling it.

face book has locked my id before many time. i have completed all the proses to unlock it but facebook continuously asking for same proses. s i dont think what i have to do now please help me.

Facebook seems to be violating free speech on those which disagree with leftists which post totally untruthful speech. While they have the right to post trash on Facebook because of their right to free speech. Replies to their posts of nonsense should also be able to be afforded that same right to free speech. My reply of "Really...you are an idiot" is not a reason to be blocked for 30 days. Then when you attempt to appeal their block, that also is blocked and will not all ow an appeal on their decision. This is total Communist attacks on our freedoms in America.

I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police? I'm not sure why I need one hundred words. I spoke against someone who was speaking against police, and I was banned. I had repeated this to Facebook several times, and I was ignored. Does Facebook hate police?

Hello:
I am a faithful user of Facebook and had over 120 faithful friends all good users-
Recently I was blocked and could not recover my account/page.

I have changed the set up several times, Facebook blocked me over and over again.
I am not a hacker nor I know how to hack- I established good users to FB.

Facebook is not a professional I would like to know why you blocking me.
You ask me to send my picture, I did you ask me to post my cell number to reactive my page
You are not a GOOD company, you robots control you I would not trust you any more.

E. Fred Nassif

I have been hacked. All my pictures and contacts are gone. Can you fix this please, or do I need to close it out completely? Y. Korson

I am trying to log into my account since yesterday with you asked me to give you my phone number
But for some reason its coming up as invalid number
I have spoken to my operator they told me nothing is wrong with my phone number its active
Please help me get back into my fb account which the email for that is dashoozara@gmail.com.please

JUne 12-2019.
as of date of writing , almost a month now my Facebook account has been block , saying intensive is not my real or day to day name and have sent document bearing the same name and up till date no response . please what do they want or ?

Please stop telling me to update my profile. I'm sick of this

Why are jeans not allowed on market place to sell. I posted them and you said they were not allowed. I am selling something not allowed, I would like to know why?? Please respond

Please see attachment.

Customer support staff need to have patience and a people centric attitude.

This individual is just rude.

If you can’t read the attachment, please visit my facebook post from yesterday.

I would like to know what a tin you are taking, if any. I would appreciate a response to this.

Gayle Sessler Nix

Facebook will not help me get my true and real Facebook account back. I was asked by a supposedly Facebook tech asking me to get a Google play card and I would be reimbursed for it after i gave them the 16 number on the card and then the techs would clear the Trojan from my account.

Duplicate Page started when deactivated it cancelled both pages, called 1-8776108881 and was told i had to buy google play cards to get the duplicate taken off i had to pay 200.00 and was told i would get my $ back when i was transferred to get my refund was told i had to pay $450.00 more or i would not get my $ back. Facebook is supposed to be free, i feel i have been taken advantage of. it is awful funny Mark has all the $ but still has to screw over people. you can reach me at pebbles2008@att.net or better yet call me 918-571-8752. i am one very pissed off person
Laura Barnes

I have been blocked until the 13th from posting because of some unknown post that Facebook did not refer me to. So I have no idea if this is a valid block or some random liberal/socialist in the employment of Facebook decided they don't like and decided they wanted to cyberbully me over. i post on my Group page to update my friends concerning the grown of my puppies and now I cannot do that. I am basically home unless someone drives me and I am a disabled combat veteran and this is my communication. It is not my fault if I offend another person even facebook employees. Their feelingsare theirs. I need to be able to respond to and write post. I would like this issue resolved and would request that if this happens again that Facebook show me what I did wrong if I did so I won't make the mistake again. Plus if it was an individual I request to be able to face my accuser so I can know it isn't Facebook being accuser judge jury and executioners.

My account was hacked by some one...she also change my name,my mobile no ,my profile pic,my mail I'd, and I can't not log in my facbook id, attached file is hacked I'd, request you to please help me immediate and disable the below account immediately as d hacker is using all my personal data and my friend list.
Shocking iz dat d account was disabled by me few months back bt still it is active....
Plz refer to d below link

My Facebook not open. And I have no knowledge. Why not open my Facebook account..??

Every 2-3 days Facebook sent me notification that someone trying to open your ac and request for entered new password and whenever I am trying to enter new password everytime Facebook denied is it possible for a person to create a new password every alternative day.

Have feedback for Facebook?