Facebook Customer Service

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

First of all, you should have a better way to contact this department. Second, "gentile" refer to bother black and white people who are not Jews. Third, Are you that secluded that you have not heard of an 18 year old beautiful black girl sitting with her sister when a white man came up and slit both the girls throats. The 18 year old died. How about a black male Cadette getting ready to graduate standing at a bus stop when a white man came up and stabbed him to death. There has been a rise in deadly attacks on non-white Americans. These hateful people are willing to kill. Why would you lay the burden on me that I am spreading hate when this white man made a video of hate and this man not allowing his son the choice to hate or love other Americans who don't look like him. It's my fault! This white man might have a job and someone on facebook might recognize him and report him to his boss. This white man might be a cop or correction officer, a lead or supervisor over non-white people and he is racist. My black race need to be aware of their surroundings when they are not in their homes. It is dangerous for us in many spaces outside our home. But you blame me for hate and the hateful people who are willing to kill remain incognito because we are not allowed to use facebook as a platform to warn people of the dangers of American life as a black person! SHAME!

How can you ban me from posting for 30 days? When I was only replying to a post about a 26-year man meeting a 13-year girl.I was only telling people in my group page in street slang to watch there daughter who they are talking to on Social media .how do that go against your community standards. If it's the language I use people in my group understand what I'm saying the N ...word is not the same as a racist word white people would use. This is street language that's all. So banning me tells me Facebook is agreeing that it's ok for a 13-year minor to meet a 26-year-old man. What kind of community standards is that?I may use harsh words because it was a sensitive subject. Check out the video then you will see why.

I've been blocked for eight days from posting on my page because of going "too fast" when I post only twice an hour and thirty minutes apart.

You had an add posted to buy women’s golf clubs. I ordered the clubs paid with my CC, the clubs were ordered in mid July. My CC paid, clubs never came. My phone-802-723-4348
Michael C. Vinton

Hello,

I hope you are well.
this morning a person contacted me asking me on my facebook fans page if I am interested in putting paid commercials on my facebook page,
at first I said no (see screenshots attached) but then I told him ok, let's do a test to see if you're serious, she sent me a business.facebook.com link
and asked me to get into my ad manager to add my page in the ads manager. when I saw that the URL link was a link to the facebook domain,
so I think the link is safe, and i log in my ad manager with my own usual access, a few minutes later the page was removed from my manager of ad
and removed my role of administrator of the page, I was the only administrator of this page. it happened this morning.
I still have access to my advertising manager, I still see all my ads, there are some who are still active, I always have a list of all my ads payment .
please help me recover my page, it's been a year that I work on it, that I pay ads.
the address of the page: https://www.facebook.com/lferchainfos/
the address of my personal profile: https://www.facebook.com/majid.tounarti
my email address linked to the account: tounarti_m@hotmail.com
My ad account ID 279154235

I am ready to provide you with all the evidence you need.

I have tried to change my name on facebook several times. I am in the process of getting a divorce and it won't let me do it!

I have opened an account with facebook twice now. Each time within 4 hours i start getting unsolicited phone calls on my mobile and home phone and lots of post. It is terrible and goes on for months. I was driven mad last year until i nearly had a breakdown. A friend persuaded me it was nothing to do with facebook so she joined me again. Within a couple of hours i had had 36 phone calls. The police don't want to know. I will not be able to endure this again and although i immediately
Left facebook they continue to harass me. I am so upset and really hate facebook for allowing this to happen.. Miss Hawkins.

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes from chicmolly which took 6 weeks to receive. They were shipped from China. The shoes don’t fit. Asked for return instructions, told cost more to mail back. Asked for mailing instruction and received no response. Stuck with shoes can’t wear.

I sent money involving in receiving Free Federal Grant Money, which was a scam and I'm trying to get my money back, the sum of $1,886.00 by FBook.

Tried to reactivate account. Am blocked from logging on. Using same IP, email and device as at original sign-up. Provided new info of tel number and photo even though you have nothing to match to, and now I get blocked because you’re “checking the photo”. Appealed on disabled account page, but was told that email-linked account is not disabled. If you won’t let me log on, it’s disabled.
What is required for me to use mt account?

I have deactivated my account again I do like to check certain things on my friends’ legitimate business pages but immediately after that it gets deactivated, I’m contemplating deleting it but not sure just yet since I am totally private or should be. However every time I logon, I get lists of tons of “people you may know“. For a company that is supposed to care about the privacy of their users, showing names of people that I have absolutely no idea who they are nor do I care about is absolutely ludicrous.

They finally stopped sending the “trending“ topics. If I am interested in that, I can go online to my local news or google whatever I need to. Most of the nonsense they sent was just that, pure nonsense and nothing interesting. In addition, their “suggested groups’” were also at times obscene. How they come up with recommendations when I do not post since I am basically private is a mystery.

Facebook has gone over and above what it was supposed to be originally.

Forgot my password. After loads of attempts at changeing my password and not receving a email with a 6 digit code. I tried your online help. Arsked why iam not getting a email with 6 digit code and got no response. I then phoned your help line.only for you to hang up on me. Costing me 6 pounds for nothing. To say iam not happy is an understament. Ive wasted 2 hours thismorning trying to login. Well no more!! I will not be wasteing my time on this anymore. Either send me a new pass word or you wont be seeing me on facebook anymore.

I have reported numerous times to FB … That my account was Hacked over the years that resulted in multiple POST violations not posted by me. I most respectfully request FB to delete a minimum of 80% of this accounts VIOLATION HISTORY due to HACKING. At this time my account is on the verge of being deleted for any further violation. Please also remove the current BLOCK & PENALTIES … Thanking you in advance !

I have Christian preachers that I have been following and I thought maybe they were just off line. After I went to investigate, I found out the ones I haven't heard from are still posting, I'm just not getting anything. I also checked if I was still following and I was. So what? Your trying to stop GOD now?? GOOD LUCK! I will be taking my business back to MYSPACE!!!!

Hello Sir When I Open My I'd Shows Like This Unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your Passions Sir this account was very important for me because i have some business Information in it Sir Plz re Open My I'd Thanks
id name xaina maro naam

Hello my name is Ivy chase i used to WORK facebook activity page i keep getting hacked they use profile pictures to hack & scsm people im fed up with it sll i want to do us be done & they owe me a pay check from 2015 when they allowed my data to get lost im done with facebook im giving this up its to dishonest

my account was blocked from liking or commenting on posts for no reason this morning i would like it to be unblocked

I just got a phone call from the number 1-844-873-6057 . On this message it said that my account has been command it will be shut down if I dont pay ! I talked to an India Person and he barely spoke english ! I asked to speak to a person that spoke english and he said yes that I can that I have to fail a different number and then I told them that u , as them are a SCAM ! They tried to call me back again but hung up ! I just want to make Jeff aware of it that there are people out there trying to scam others on here !

Thank You !

We are getting a REFRESH demand from Facebook to change our password to verify changes and to secure our account. It will not let us into our Facebook account. Why?

On my point that face book should be band as things that are posted like rude remarks people want sex and young people that fake there age this is such a disgrace and discussing and most 100% this page should be closed and will complain everyday

sir/mam i need ur help anybubby missuse is my name and photo on facebook plzzzz decativate fake id
fake id name surbhe jagota

I want to know why I'm blocked for saying a child rapist looks like a shaved gorilla, how is that hate speech?

1) Please stop greeting me with my town, state mentioned. I have asked before that you stop this!
2). Please stop emailing me about what others post...I don't want any emails about posts on Facebook.
3) Please stop putt friend requests to me and having me think the person wants to be Facebook friends. How dare you do this!

The format of my page has changed to something i have a hard time to relate (i m 71 ) , none of the 500 <friends >i have have not , could you please revert my page to the old format ? it happened twice before in the past 5weeks but it always got back to the <normal > way .can you please look into that ? Thank you ,if not i probably will no longer be on it ,of course i am sure it would be of no matter to you , i hope you have good buisness ethic as without us ..you would not have a job ,best regards , Danielle Couillet

I have messenger and I use it for family members ,you recently blocked my granddaughters for going to fast .What does this mean? How i cannot speak and see them unfortunately due to illness and distance i cannot go visit .There names are Brisa Antonia and brilee williams When you blocked them they are not online .Could you please unblock them ? Regards Christine

Someone added a name to my account and used my gmail address: joansharma@gmail.com

They used the name John Sharma and there appears to be a phone number from India.

My name is Joan Sharma and I did not add this name to my account.

I recently updated my fb account and ever since then I can't access my account. Every time I try I always get"unfortunately, fb has stopped" Honestly this is ticking me off as I can't access anything. I don't think its a crime to update. Pls fix asap

I am being bullied on facebook. I have had to deactivate my account as I have had my family photo with my children posted to spotted. This is a breach of data protection and I am publicly being named and threatened that they have my name and address.
I have been in contact with the police since the beginning and all evidence is being collected and gathered and I have an incident number. The main people in question are named Charlotte Essam and Gay Pieters. The people are using my name and are making accusations that are not true. The police have all the evidence to prove that the in information is false. I have all the required documentation and have been instructed by the police to not respond to them. The police have also instructed me to contact you to get this to stop. It is a police matter and I am now having to make an official statement against these 2 people. I am now in the position that I need to instruct a solicitor as it is slander and defamation of character.
Facebook, If you do not help me and remove these posts about the Dog or remove the people in question then you are aiding this cyber bullying. Pleas help! my email address is lisadenman02@gmail.com.

Sir/Madam,
Sub: Request to block our Church Page which controls by unauthorized person’s Facebook account- reg.,
Praise the Lord,
This is Rev. Franklin . I , Kayalpatnam Pastorate (Tuticorin-Nazareth Diocese), Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, India.
As a priest of the Kayalpatnam Pastorate, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, South India appointed by The Moderator, Church of South India, I have all authority over church activities as far as I serve in the pastorate as a priest. I came to know that the person (profile name: Jagdish kirubajash) had created FB page for our St,Andrews Church by his Facebook account and through which he updates the page independently with the congregation’s Photos, events’ photos, Service Details, Marriage Intimations, etc regularly without my consent and it annoys us and spoils the betterment of our church gradually and makes discrimination amidst congregation. Sometimes our confidential photos are being disclosed to people by this infringed and impersonated FB-page. In this regard, I request the Admin, Facebook to take immediate steps to block the mentioned account and page to protect the body of Christ from evil and avoid the inherent problems as well.
For proving my authenticity as a priest I have herewith attached my IDs along with few links for your perusal and I can show my appointment order if you want me to show for verification.
1. Passport Pages one and two
2. Priest appointment copy
3. Clergies Details – I ( Rev. Frankline. I Id: 133) have been appointed in the place of Rev.Robinson J. C. (Id:191) on 6th June 2016: http://www.csitnd.org.in/csitnd_clergy.html
4. Link of Ministerial role:
5. Link of sharing the gospel while I was in Singapore:

I'm looking forward your favorable response and kindly do the needful. Thank you.

Regards:
Tamilnadu, India.
Mobile: +91-9842568796 / 7010516386
Office: +914639285544
Email: rev.isaacfranklin@gmail.com

I have been blocked from FB for making a comment about the German Government and the rising crime in Germany. There was no hate speech or derogatory words...just the truth. So much for free speech...
I am disappointed that FB supports this...a gag order for people who dare to criticize

I have been banned from facebook on 3 occasions usually 3 days, but now I received a 30 day ban, I use facebook to contact my family n friends in Ireland, I live in England, I am housebound so really need to message family I'm 63 in july. what I posted was about,..... murderous muslems n terrorists on UN human rights council. now the last time n the time before I was banned for having the word muslim in it. seemingly we cant disguss anything about muslem crime or rape gangs but the muslems parade down the streets of Britain threatening to kill n behead also on facebook but nothing but if I tell the truth I am banned for speaking out. by the way isreal and the USA have left the council of human rights, that is why I made the post giving the reason I thought they left can you help me please thank you so much. Daniel.

You may have someone pretending to be offering grants for and from Facebook if you contact me I have more information with his name contact info

I got a 30 day ban for making a comment that was pretty mild compared to what others have not been banned.
I do not use bad language, and my comment was classed as hate speech- yet others comment using very bad language and nothing happens.
This is selective bullying.
Then Facebook encourages me to spend money advertising or says "post in your business account because people are trying to contact you" But I can't because they have blocked me. Therefore I am losing customers.
When I try to comment I get the thing "If this is a mistake let us know" but when I do that I get a further message "this action can not be performed"
What's the use?

Hi I’m complaining about a girl kiara Jones who posting false stuff been to police been told to contact you to remove it all

An unwanted upgrade that limits me to reading no more than ten words of any comment and blocks me from editing or deleting anything I have posted. I fail to see how this increases my enjoyment of Facebook but frankly I expect no explanation.

I have been charged a charge I did not make. #4HN73GGNFJ2 on the 10th for $33.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 9th...$10.57...I want to make it perfectly clear.....I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARGE FOR $33.95 Please reimburse me for these bogus charges! Thank You...Kate Fucile Otherwise I love FB!

my facebook was trunned off ,. a statement stating that I need to send a picture of myself to be able to get back online. I have a prophile pic on phone and I believe is on facebook too..... I do not have a pic in my computer

Help Center

We did not find results for: My. stepson used my phone number on his phone and set up a FB account. Without my permission. I'm now receiving all his notices in my messages (32665) and it's getting annoying. How do I make it stop.....? How do I get him off of my number with out messing my FB up?

WHY...has facebook BLOCKED me from some of my selling sites? No one can explain it that I've contacted. It does annoy me, since it's been going on now for over a month. Can you PLEASE fix it? Thank you.

My friend page which it’s link below witness daily increase and decrease of fans number by hundreds
beside it’s publications dosen’t reach to all his fans

beside it’s publications dosen’t reach to all his fans

I changed my password this morning [04/13/18] utilizing my phone number that's listed. I received an incorrect home page, front page, and all my pictures and friends have been deleted. Hopefully, my personal and confidential information has not been accessed and/or released. Please correct ASAP.

If you have any questions, please contact me via my phone or email.

my profile was blocked for 30 days accused of spamming

I did not give Facebook my cell phone #. Yet I keep getting notifications on it. I deleted my account 18 days ago, but I'm still getting these notifications. They are using up my minutes on my cell phone. It is evident that they don't go by their own policy rules. All notifications were to take up to 14 days to stop. Do I need a Lawyer to get them stop?

Ive been blocked for some reason. Want to be unblocked and want to know why and by who. Trying to do my work and its to easy for yealous to block people. Ive send many requests to know why, untill now now reply.

facebook is constantly logging me out of my account.have submitted numerous appeal forms as well as providing photos numerous times to no avail.facebook advised me they will get back to me shortly but never not once have they replied to me or fixed the problem

shouldn't have to go thru a bunch of crap when you delete something from the news feed

I did not subscribe to my personal life being placed on the Google without my permission. I'm horrified and would like my details and MYlife .com removed with immediate effect. Please remove Yvonne Hargreaves Chorley from Mylife.com as it could only have been initiated by joining Face Book!

I Have 2 Accounts you SHUT me out of. Now you want me to Give you a copy of my PASSPORT, LICENSE,CREDIT CARD, and you even asked for my S.S...Since when has Facebook demanded peoples PRIVATE Accounts to Regain Access..

I am trying to make facebook aware of a fake business page, of someone who is a fake emotional abuse life coach,
he has fake certificates on his page, he is making money by charging fragile emotionally abused people €99 an hour

He has a channel on youtube and the comminity is to help Emotional abused people, abused by narcisistic abuse!
He is using social media to advertise his false bussiness, he has a business page, i have tried reporting, i have got nowhere.
I need an email address to which i can explain in detail, he is abusing peoples trust, making money from them, he is abusive himself, he is abusing me, because i know who he is, he is portraying himself as a proffesional, it is not a business
It is a scam!
please take this seriously, emotionally abused people are paying him to help them, he is not qulified to deal with these poeple, he googles the information he has a bogas certificate.
I have lots of details on him,
Please contact me back, he will damage people who are already damaged. He isvdangerousvto peoples heslth, and has threatened me covertly to stop.
Below is a screen shot of his fake business, he does not prove hisvqualifications, he just blocks those that ask
David micheal demars..i have information on him, he is an abuser pretending to be a surviver of abuse.

Hello sir my Account has been disabled without any reason so please help me to recover so i am sending my real id proof check it as soon as possible

I'm a member of the Free Energy Party group on Facebook, and apparently, the new membership counter is broken....
Talked to an admin of the group and they pointed me here.....
So come on, Facebook!....
Fix the counter!....
Seriously dropping the ball on the whole "social" aspect by not knowing how many members are in the group....
Thanks fer listening....

I have been locked out of my account NUMEROUS times. Every time asked to confirm my identity. I previously had to provide a copy of my driver's license, vehicle registration and even a utility bill but still, YET AGAIN, I have been locked out of my account and now asked to verify my phone number which I do not even want on my facebook account regardless if I can set my contact information to private. Besides that, the phone number verification process DOES NOT even work. I have tried to verify my account for four or five days already and still have ZERO access to my account. None of my correspondences/complaints have been responded to. This is complete NONSENSE. Facebook's security protocols are completely over the top & ridiculous on top of do not even work!

I can't activate messenger without Facebook ID on my mobile because of your blocking.

As admin to The Free Energy Party I am complaining that as new members, hundreds of them, join not a one is being counted. I want the counter fixed, rest assured, my goal is to make a complaint at least once a day until it is fixed and know that I am encouraging every single member to do the same, of course many will not, i only pray enough do that you will remedy this issue ASAP!

I cannot log into my Facebook Account that I just recently made. I obtained a picture security email and did what was required and have had no response.

Beginning December my Facebook page one day I can’t open until today , I don’t know who open new page taking pictures from my pictures, I have to change email addresses long time ago but still I can open my page, how can I recover my page?

Received a message saying I needed to upload a photo to verify my account and that I would be locked out until the photo was verified. I have now been locked out for days with no word.

You 'll have blocked my phone facebook account you want me to upload a picture of myself but when I try it won,t let me .when my phone was stolen and I got a new one I didn,t have pass words so I opened one on this phone Phyllis skipper skipper

Why my facebook messages block again an again?what is my fault??please solve my problem.

Someone is deliberately setting up fake accounts using a fallen UK soldiers details to torment his family and Facebook, when informed of this, DO NOTHING and state it does not violate your community policy. Let me reassure you that this is an unacceptable response and you are continually allowing this person to mentally torture a grieving family with your pathetic response and lack of action. Consider this a friendly heads up. THIS IS DISGUSTING PRACTICE and victimisation of a war hero killed in action. Did you per chance catch the Piers Morgan campaign for the ex SAS soldier and the media storm it created? This is what I'm planning next, a huge media campaign and soldiers and vets all over the world will see what you are allowing to continue. Think big, think news channels and daytime television all the negative press it will generate for Facebook who are CONTINUING TO ALLOW this psychological distress for the family of a decorated war hero while you hide behind pathetic rules. THIS IS WRONG. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. YOU NEED TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM THIS TORTURE. If need be, I will petition your pathetic response all the way to Parliament and trust me, there is no happy ending for Facebook in this case because your policies are inadequate and insufficient and do nothing to protect this fine soldiers name and family. I expect a response as soon as possible because if I don't get an acceptable response I will begin my campaign. RIP JAMES BRYNIN

I was logged out due to verify my account 2 weeks ago. I sent my pic like requested. I Want my Fb ASAP ! It's been long enough !

I created my Facebook account the end of December 2017. During the 2nd week of January 2018, I was unable to log into my account. The error message said that I needed to send them a photo of myself to verify before I could get into my account. They then sent me codes to reset my password so I could gain access to my account. This has happened at least a dozen times. Yesterday I thought I would create an email account on Yahoo and then create a new account on Facebook. That didn't work. They continue to ask for my photo. Please provide me with access to my Facebook account.

SIR THIS IS MY REAL ACCOUNT AND MY ACCOUNT HAS NO ISSU AFTER THAT FACEBOOK TOLD ME THAT UNFORTUNATLY YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCES YOUR ACCOUNT WE R REVIEWING THESE ADDITIONAl DOCUMENTS .WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE,AND WE WILL GET BACK YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN .THEN SAY LOG OUT . AND NO MORE OPTIONS . SIR THIS IS MY BUSSINESS PROFILE AND IM WORRIEED ABOUT THAT BECOUSE OF MY BUSSINESS HAS STOPED

I keep on getting hacked and I can not get into my Facebook account like someone change my email address on my Facebook account

This is

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

please help me...i can't access my facebook account because i forgettn my email password and contact number.and my profile pics sharing with other.please close my account.
email: parmar.pooja900@gmail.com

I would like to have a grievance form mail to my address: p.o box 208 Marion, Indiana 46952......about the rip off of people's money on y'all entire cheating scams on or spades site......I personally deactivated my facebook account due to nothing being done when you report cheating on the spades plus game site,,,,,people will set there and actively play 3 against 1 in the solo games making others lose entire money they just paid to have fun....this is fucking redicilous and I personally hope their children die in the next west coast train wreck...mud slide and the next earthquake that hit right their in the silicon....sick of this shit.......I would like to be considered for some type of refund back .....check the acct# .. 765-603-7117 password Fort Wayne.....check the account and see how many times 180.00 was quickly sucked up by cheaters on Facebook......just freedom of speech....I hope all their children die in the next earth quake that hits.....not fully on both knees with this prayers but the world news is showing me that some have been answer'ed anyways..........bye

I have made several complaints about two fake profiles, Gilbert Jalepeno, Pachuco Gilbert Jalepeno. The actual person id William Jacobo Jr, a former felon.
He has run the Affiliated Peoples Alliance APA page for a number of years!
Recently he became involved with Luis Anthony Ewing, Luis Ewing.
Neither of them is a licensed lawyer, neither of them have any legal training, however, they give legal advice to mainly young mothers fighting CPS & Family Court.
They require payments for this service, which they do not declare to the IRS, they require the payments in cash via the Federal Postal Service.
Ewing will accept naked photo's of the women instead of cash!
Recently they have certainly harassed me with many disgusting comments and slanderous pictures they have made.
They also incite violence by threatening anyone who criticizes them.
They are abusive to any woman who does not comply with their requests/instructions.
Both of these people use Affiliated Peoples Alliance APA as a method of intimidation and a method of soliciting money for services they are unable to perform!
I attach a letter to from myself to the "Practice of Law Board, State of Washington.

As can be seen by the below copy and pasted articles from Face Book osite of Affiliated People's Alliance, which is a site/page to assist mainly mothers fighting Family Courts.

The page is run by an ex Felon, William Jacobo Jnr, using the AKA of Gilbert Jalepeno, or Pachuco Gilbert Jalepeno.
Jacobo served 5 years of a life sentence for his part in the death of his 18 month old daughter. His wife is still serving her life sentence.
His sentence was commuted to time served after it was found he was no present at the time the baby was assaulted, however when the female child was born it was addicted to cocaine and removed from the parents, when the child was handed back to the parents it was dead within 3 months!

Jacobo under his AKA of Jalapeno has joined with Ewing in this bizarre pseudo legal advice fraud,
Ewing is now openly advertising on APA page.

He is also now asking women who cannot afford his fee's to send naked pictures of themselves to him.

The request for payment in cash via the mail service is obviously a way of avoiding the IRS which in itself is an offence.
I have been informed that Ewing is in receipt of certain benefits whilst obtaining cash fee's for his work.

Any assistance you can make to stop this would be great!

John Banks.
Colonel RTD.

This is a disgrace and crime from both Jacobo and Ewing.

Luis Anthony Ewing shared a link.
Admin · 19 hrs
IF YOU NEED LEGAL HELP PLEASE CONTACT LUIS EWING OFF FACEBOOK AT:
Luis Ewing Home Office Phone: 1 - (360) 335-1322
Luis Ewing Cellular Phone: 1 - (253) 226-3741
Luis Ewing SKYPE ID: <luisewing>
NOTE PLEASE DON’T CALL ME BEFORE 1:00 PM ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!
E-Mail No. 1: <rcwcodebuster@aol.com>
E-Mail No. 2: <rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com>
E-Mail No. 3: <rcwcodebuster@gmail.com>
http://www.WhatsApp.com Messenger: “Luis Ewing” – Tel: 1 - (253) 226-3741
https://www.viber.com/ Messenger: “Luis Ewing” – Tel: 1 - (253) 226-3741
http://www.Telegram.com Messenger: “Luis Ewing” – Tel: 1 - (253) 226-3741
I often get blocked by Face Book again because there are many undercover CPS Social Workers and undercover Cointelpro Agents who are desperate for you to NOT read my posts because you will soon figure out that I am bringing more new and fresh ideas for attacking and taking down and destroying the CPS Division of DSHS than anybody else on the entire Internet.
All the attorneys at . . . “attorneys who fight and sue child protection services!” . . . “family forward project” . . . and . . . “The Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families” . . . Face Book Group Pages blocked me out of their groups because they are all scared that I will reveal to all of you parents that all of these lame attorneys are in fact . . . “LOSING CASES ON PURPOSE” . . . and . . . “ARE MILKING THE COW ON PURPOSE TO BLEED YOU DRY OF MORE MONEY REPRESENTING YOU AT THE (TPR) TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS TRIAL” . . . instead of . . . “FILING A FRANKS MOTION” . . . and getting a pre-trial evidentiary hearing called . . . “A FRANKS HEARING” . . . which if you prove by . . . “A PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE” . . . that the CPS Social Worker lied or submitted any documents that contain any materially false statements that caused the Judge to make a ruling one way or the other in the favor of CPS, the remedy is that the Court would be . . . “REQUIRED TO RELEASE YOUR CHILDREN NOW” . . . and how can any of the lame attorneys at . . . “attorneys who fight and sue child protection services!” . . . “family forward project” . . . and . . . “The Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families” . . . Face Book Group Pages make any MONEY representing you at the (TRP) TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS HEARING IF YOUR KIDS WERE ALREADY ORDERED TO BE RETURNED TO YOU AT THE FRANKS HEARING???
I got blocked again because there are many . . . “LOW LEVEL FAMILY LAW ADVOCATES” . . . and may . . . “SO CALLED FAMILY LAW EXPERTS” . . . who know that . . . “I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS” . . . and . . . “MANY SOLUTIONS” . . . that would result in . . . “SHUTTING DOWN THE CPS DIVISION OF DSHS” . . . and . . . “PUTTING THE CPS DIVISION OF DSHS OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER.”
I got blocked again because there are many . . . “LOW LEVEL FAMILY LAW ADVOCATES” . . . and may . . . “SO CALLED FAMILY LAW EXPERTS” . . . who know that . . . “I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS” . . . and . . . “MANY SOLUTIONS” . . . that would result in . . . “SENDING ALL YOUR CPS SOCIAL WORKERS” . . . “GUARDIAN AD LITEMS” . . . “FOR HIRE ATTORNEYS” . . . “DSS ATTORNEYS” . . . “DISTRICT ATTORNEYS” . . . “ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERALS” . . . AND . . . “FAMILY COURT JUDGES TO PRISON.”
I got blocked again because there are many . . . “LOW LEVEL FAMILY LAW ADVOCATES” . . . and may . . . “SO CALLED FAMILY LAW EXPERTS” . . . who TROLL the . . . “JAM (Judicial Accountability Movement)” . . . “attorneys who fight and sue child protection services!” . . . “family forward project” . . . and . . . “The Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families” . . . Face Book Group Pages know that I am the . . . “ONE (1)” . . . and . . . “ONLY PERSON” . . . who has it completely figured out how to take down and destroy the CPS and they are all pissed off because they all know that they are all . . . “TOO GOD DAMNED STUPID” . . . to ever figure it out, so rather than steering all of you parents in the right direction that would cause all of you to get your kids back, they want to kill the messenger because it’s NOT their idea, I won’t tell them or you what it is, I won’t teach them or you or anyone else how to do this and they can’t make any money off it since they don’t know how I am going to do it!
REALLY, WHAT’S MORE IMPORTANT, THESE DUMMIES BUTT HURT WITTLE FEELINGS OR THE KIDS?
All of these so called . . . “LOW LEVEL FAMILY LAW ADVOCATES” . . . and may . . . “SO CALLED FAMILY LAW EXPERTS” . . . who TROLL the . . . “JAM (Judicial Accountability Movement)” . . . “attorneys who fight and sue child protection services!” . . . “family forward project” . . . and . . . “The Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families” . . . Face Book Group Pages would rather see all of you continue to lose your children if I don’t let them in on my business and money off of my work which is my private intellectual property period.
All the so called . . . “LOW LEVEL FAMILY LAW ADVOCATES” . . . and may . . . “SO CALLED FAMILY LAW EXPERTS” . . . who TROLL the . . . “JAM (Judicial Accountability Movement)” . . . “attorneys who fight and sue child protection services!” . . . “family forward project” . . . and . . . “The Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families” . . . Face Book Group Pages are just consumed with petty jealousy are scouring the internet looking for any dirt that they can find in a lame attempt to bad mouth me which I think is funny because as soon as I am unblocked from Face Book Prison, I will be able to easily rebut all of their lies about me.
Furthermore, I have . . . “SO MANY DOCUMENTED AND PROVEN WINS” . . . in so many different areas of civil law and criminal law, it totally renders moot any of the minor and trivial shit that they are showing you out of context with the facts and adding their own lies to.
TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO REACH LUIS EWING, PLEASE CONTACT LUIS EWING AT THE CONTACT INFO PROVIDED ABOVE!!!!
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY KIND OF A CRIMINAL CASE OR CPS CASE OR ANY OTHER CIVIL MATTER, PLEASE SAVE DOWN MY PERSONAL CONTACT INFO IN THIS POST JUST IN CASE I GET SHUT DOWN FOR ANOTHER THIRTY (30) DAYS FOR POSTING THE TRUTHS IN LAW AND CORRUPTION IN ALL THE FAMILY COURTS!
DONATIONS ARE NEEDED AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!
TITLE 18, SECTION 8 GREEN (FRN) CASH $$$ ONLY MONEY DONATIONS FOR MY FIFTY (50) STATE ULTIMATE USER FREE FLYER PROJECT CAN BE SENT TO ME BY FEDERAL EXPRESS ONLY AT THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW:
c/o 4731 State Route 109,
The State of Washington [98562]
Note: The Postman does NOT deliver mail to the residential home addresses here in Moclips, he makes everyone get a P.O. Box or a General Delivery address, so I chose General Delivery because it’s FREE and why should I pay for a box if I have to drive to the Post Office to pick up my mail, that’s just ridiculous!
If you want to send me regular mail with no money in the package, then send it to my General Delivery address listed below here:
c/o General Delivery,
The State of Washington [98562]
COULD EVERYONE PLEASE WRITE TO THE FACEBOOK NAZI CENSURE-SHIP PATROL AND SEND THEM THE FOLLOWING CASE LAW AND TELL THEM THAT EVERYTHING THAT I (LUIS EWING) HAVE POSTED CLEARLY FALLS WITHIN THE PARAMETERS OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHICH IS FULLY PROTECTED UNDER THE LAW:
The First Amendment protects insulting, inflammatory, and even hate-filled speech. R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul, 505 U.S. 377, 387, 112 S.Ct. 2358, 120 L.Ed.2d 305 (1992) (overturning conviction for cross burning); Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444, 89 S.Ct. 1827, 23 L.Ed.2d 430 (1969) (statements advocating violence against blacks and Jews are protected); National Socialist Party v. Village of Skokie, 432 U.S. 43, 97 S.Ct. 2205, 53 L.Ed.2d 96 (1977) (neo-Nazis permitted to walk through Jewish suburb). Speech is protected unless specific speech falls into a recognized category of unprotected speech such as “true threats.” Suggs v. Hamilton, 152 Wn.2d 74, 93 P.3d 161 (July 8, 2004); State v. Williams, 144 Wn.2d 197, 213, 26 P.3d 890 (2002); Planned Parenthood v. American Coalition, 290 F.3d 1058 (2002).
“Speech does not lose its protective character because it may embarrass others or coerce them into action.” NAACP v. Clairborne Hardware Co., 458 U.S. 886, 73 L.Ed.2d 1215, 102 S.Ct. 3409 (1982).
“Above all else, the First Amendment means that government has not power to restrict expression because of its message, its ideas, its subject matter or its content.” O.B.G.Y.N. Association v. Birthright of Brooklyn, 64 App. Div. 2d 894, 407 N.Y.S. 2d 903, at 906 (2d Dept. 1978).
NOTE: PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT BECAUSE I AM A POLITICAL ACTIVIST AND A THREAT TO THE WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION, I AM BEING ATTACKED ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE I AM DOING GOOD THINGS FOR THE LITT LE GUY WHO CANNOT AFFORD AN ATTORNEY!
* * *

Leslyia Calhoun
Yesterday at 01:29 · Frierson, LA, United States
Let me just put all the negative talk about, Luis Anthony Ewing/ Luis Ewing. To [REST]
I just won 3 cases including my felony, criminal case. He did the legal paperwork. I did what I do best which is debate and argue facts. He is the real deal. I have referenced his professionalism for myself and all my friends and family also my colleague. I have won three Court cases.. I did, and won 3 times and Counting, I'm coming for my restitution from my enemies. Luis is well worth his price. when it comes to Consulting fees. And or package fees. Please inquire within.

LikeShow More Reactions
Commen
t
1Laura Sanchez
Comments
Amelia Duran
Amelia Duran He maybe smart but he complains about not getting paid and claims that women are sending him nude pics as form of payment. Offers to show them to others. Yuk

After about 10th women. You realize this is a bigger problem.
Not only that there’s some verbal abusiveness that I will not be entertaining.
I personally will not be unblocking him.

LikeShow More Reactions · Reply ·

1 · 4 December at 18:37 · Edited
Remove

Gilbert Jalapeno replied · 9 Replies
Gilbert Jalapeno
Gilbert JalapenoGroup admin AMELIA ... THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT ... APA ALERT / " PLEASE SHARE SO WE CAN GET BACK ON THE HIGHWAY OF RECOVERING OUR CHILDREN " REALITY TIME ... TRUE LUIS EWING HAS TERRIBLE PUBLIC RELATIONS SKILLS ... HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE ... I HAVE KNOWN LUIS FOR YEARS ... THE MAN IS GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO ANY FIELD OF THE LAW ... HIS WINNING TRACK RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF...REASERCH FOR YOURSELF " WORDS OF WISDOM " ALWAYS LISTEN WITH YOUR EYES NOT YOUR EARS " CORRECT IF I AM WRONG ! ... MY ARGUMENT IS " IT IS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR TO GO AROUND SLANDERING LUIS EWING WITH DECEIVING AND MALICIOUS LIES ... BECAUSE HOW HE ACTS AROUND PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN'T AGREE ON SOMETHING ... " KEEP IN MIND WE ARE DEALING WITH A ECCENTRIC GENIUS MAN ! ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT A GENIUS THEY ARE * NOT NORMAL * THE REALITY IS HE CAN HELP ALOT OF PARENTS RECOVER THEIR FAMILIES... IT NOT FAIR TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN ... JUST BECAUSE LUIS EWING AT TIMES ACTS LIKE A MADMAN WHEN PEOPLE REFUSE TO PAY HIM FOR HIS SKILLS... WOULD YOU WORK FOR FREE ... PEOPLE HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING CORRUPTED ATTORNEYS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED ... APA FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS ... HAS GIVEN EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME FORWARD WITH ANY PROOF * THAT LUIS EWING HAS RIP OFF ANYONE * HE HAS ALREADY PROVEN THAT HE CAN PRACTICE THE LAW ... THERE HAS BEEN MANY ATTEMPTS TO STOP HIM FROM PRACTICING THE LAW ... YET LUIS EWING IS STILL STANDING ! WE CAN'T ALLOW THOSE CPS AGENTS ON LINE TO DERAIL THIS FAMILY LAW MOVEMENT... WE AT APA WELCOME ANY QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION ON LUIS EWING ... THANK YOU

William Jacobo Jnr, AKA:: Gilbert Jalepeno, Pachuco Gilbert Jalepeno.
Ex; Felon.

Ewings latest partner in the attempts to obtain money.

The above is copied and pasted directly from FB.

Also attached is a letter from the Washington State Bar to Ewing regarding his illegal activities!
PRACTICE OF LAW BOARD STATE OF WASHINGTON 1325 Fourth Avenue, Ste. 600, Seattle, WA 98101-2539 (206) 239-2125 Fax (206) 727-8314

August 6, 2008

Luis Ewing Tacoma, WA

RE: File No. 08-10 Unauthorized Practice of Law Complaint Dear Mr. Ewing:

The Practice of Law Board was created by order of the Washington State Supreme Court, General Rule (GR) 25. The Board is charged with the investigation of allegations of unauthorized practice of law in Washington. Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 2.48.180 states that a nonlawyer practicing law or holding himself out as entitled to practice law constitutes the unauthorized practice of law. Court rule GR 24 defines the practice of law. The unauthorized practice of law is a crime in Washington.

As you are aware, J S filed a complaint against you alleging that you engaged in the unauthorized practice of law by charging Mr. S for legal advice regarding his upcoming hearings and a deposition. According to the complaint, Mr. S contacted you in 2005 to assist him in a driving infraction hearing. You told Mr. S that you are a lawyer and offered to eliminate the driving infraction hearing altogether. Mr. S met you at your home where you asked him for $3,000 up front and offered to handle both Mr. S driving infraction and a related civil suit for about $20,000 to $25,000. You advised Mr. S to avoid paying any damages by forming a Nevada corporation, selling all of his property to the corporation, and telling the courts that he lost all of his funds gambling in the casinos. You offered to form the corporation for him. Mr. S paid you $3,000 for you to assist him in beating the traffic infraction. The day before the hearing, you gave Mr. S a packet with information on how to handle the appearance and containing pleadings that Mr. S could file. Mr. S objected that he would not have time to read and understand all the information before the hearing.

Prior to a March 2008 deposition in the civil suit, you gave to Mr. S a packet containing instructions to help him in the deposition and offered to help look over various documents regarding the civil matter. Mr. S left you copies of his documents. You contacted Mr. S the Sunday before the deposition and advised him to file a motion to cancel the deposition. You also requested $300 to prepare the motion and $600 for having reviewed the paperwork. When Mr. S returned the deposition instructions to you, you requested that he pay you $250 for the instructions. When Mr. S refused, you grabbed him and pushed him back. You later contacted Mr. S and threatened to burn paperwork that you had taken from his briefcase and also to turn over the paperwork to the opposing side in the civil suit.

Members

Renée Shadel Seattle

Hon. Jane M. Smith Nespelem

 Administrator Julie Shankland
Investigative Attorney Sandra Schilling

You did not respond to the unauthorized practice of law complaint. Our investigative attorney telephoned your number . Your message at this number states “You’ve reached Travel court attorney Luis Ewing.” It goes on to say that if you are a client, to please leave a message. If not please email you at rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com or rcwcodebuster@comcast.net, with a short description of the problem, whether the case is civil or criminal, and whether it is in state or federal court. You also have a MySpace page on the internet on which you list your occupation as “Lawyer/Of Counsel.”

You are not a lawyer. RCW 2.48.180(2)(a) states that a non-lawyer practicing law or holding himself out as entitled to do so constitutes the unauthorized practice of law. Giving advice or counsel to others as to their legal rights and selecting, drafting or completing legal documents which affect the legal rights of others are both included in the GR 24 definition of the practice of law.

At this time, pursuant to GR 25(f)(4)(B), we request that you enter into a written agreement with this Board, to refrain from the following conduct:

♦ Holding yourself out as authorized to practice law; ♦ Giving advice or counsel to others as to their legal rights or the legal rights or responsibilities of others for fees or other consideration; ♦ Selecting, drafting or completing legal documents or pleadings for others; ♦ Any activity which is defined as the practice of law in GR 24.

In 2005, the Practice of Law Board sent you a letter requesting that you cease and desist from engaging in the unauthorized practice of law. This is your second offense. The Board has ordered that this matter, and all information regarding past violations, be turned over to the Pierce County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.

If you are willing to so stipulate, please sign and date your signature and have your signature witnessed by a person over the age of eighteen, who will also sign as the witness. The signed letter should be returned to the Board within 15 days.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Very Truly Yours,
Steve Crossland, Chair Practice of Law Board
JS:as

Enclosure: Stipulation

cc: J S (without enclosure)

Could you kindly respond to my email address <jeb.1511@gmail.com>

He has run the Affiliated Peoples Alliance APA page for a number of years!
Recently he became involved with Luis Anthony Ewing, Luis Ewing.
Ewing will accept naked photo's of the women instead of cash!
They also incite violence by threatening anyone who criticizes them.

Ewing is now openly advertising on APA page.

Any assistance you can make to stop this would be great!

John Banks.
Colonel RTD.

This is a disgrace and crime from both Jacobo and Ewing.

Luis Anthony Ewing shared a link.
Admin · 19 hrs
IF YOU NEED LEGAL HELP PLEASE CONTACT LUIS EWING OFF FACEBOOK AT:
Luis Ewing Home Office Phone: 1 - (360) 335-1322
Luis Ewing Cellular Phone: 1 - (253) 226-3741
Luis Ewing SKYPE ID: <luisewing>
NOTE PLEASE DON’T CALL ME BEFORE 1:00 PM ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!
E-Mail No. 1: <rcwcodebuster@aol.com>
E-Mail No. 2: <rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com>
E-Mail No. 3: <rcwcodebuster@gmail.com>
http://www.WhatsApp.com Messenger: “Luis Ewing” – Tel: 1 - (253) 226-3741
https://www.viber.com/ Messenger: “Luis Ewing” – Tel: 1 - (253) 226-3741
http://www.Telegram.com Messenger: “Luis Ewing” – Tel: 1 - (253) 226-3741
DONATIONS ARE NEEDED AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!
c/o 4731 State Route 109,

LikeShow More Reactions
Commen
t
1Laura Sanchez
Comments
Amelia Duran

After about 10th women. You realize this is a bigger problem.
Not only that there’s some verbal abusiveness that I will not be entertaining.
I personally will not be unblocking him.

LikeShow More Reactions · Reply ·

1 · 4 December at 18:37 · Edited
Remove

Gilbert Jalapeno replied · 9 Replies
Gilbert Jalapeno

William Jacobo Jnr, AKA:: Gilbert Jalepeno, Pachuco Gilbert Jalepeno.
Ex; Felon.

Ewings latest partner in the attempts to obtain money.

The above is copied and pasted directly from FB.

August 6, 2008

Renée Shadel Seattle

Hon. Jane M. Smith Nespelem

 Administrator Julie Shankland
Investigative Attorney Sandra Schilling

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Very Truly Yours,
Steve Crossland, Chair Practice of Law Board
JS:as

Enclosure: Stipulation

cc: J S (without enclosure)

Could you kindly respond to my email address <jeb.1511@gmail.com>

It have been almost 2 weeks and I have not received my refund nor have I received an e-mail from facebook about my refund. Sure did not take 2 weeks for you to take my money, more like 3 seconds. Please refund my money so that I can continue on with my game. I do want to add that this is the first time that I have had something go wrong with my account. I have always had a very good experience on facebook.
Thank-you,
Rowena

Everytime I try to watch ANY VIDEO on facebook all the video does is continue to buffer for 3 minutes to 5 minutes or longer or it will buffer and play a portion of the video for 3 seconds then continue to buffer again. It is impossible to get any enjoyment out of this situatation and it certainly does suck to the point I just want to stop using facebook at all due to the experience I am having.I even thought that it might be something wrong with my computer but a $149.99 bill they told me my computer is a brand new windows 10 and they tried to reassure me it happens to everybody that it is just how facebook is.......IS THIS TRUE AND IF SO WHY.......more importantly how do I get enjoyment of watching videos posted on facebook.

hi I have 5 acc on face book and not one is mine my ex gril frend put them on and is saying a lit of bad things about me and my famley and I tried to delete them but I cant the names are William oreilly williamO'Reilly williamstacey oreilly and more please how can I take all of my acc of facebook and after I will set my own up with a new name and her name is Stacey Edwards so can u please have her off I tried everything thanks

Croatia is a country in the EU but still in transition, both economically and ethically. Recently there is a retrograde influence of the Catholic Church in Croatia. The problem with FB is that discussions and comments are being conducted through the FB, and current political issues, as well as moral and cultural issues. Ten days ago, the International Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia ended its work and the Croats and Bosnia and Herzegovina were convicted. Through the FB, verbal wars have been conducted to support war criminals and this ideology and the people who oppose it and fight civilian civil society without influencing the church and the Nazi movements. Your administrators have begun to punish those who have supported the crimes and this has led to verbal warfare, so rightists began mass reporting to the other party for violating social standards FB. One of the victims subbed me and myself, who was punished for 3 days of banning the FB's writing because I wrote a comment against a person who backed a war criminal who killed himself in the courtroom in The Hague, which charges the judges of the ICTY who does not admit the Bosnian nation, although he was born in BH and who publicly calls on riots in BiH and wants to disconnect the Croatian territories in BiH, under the name of Herceg Bosna, which is marked by the criminal atrocities at the trial. This person is Nino Raspudić, a Croatian nationalist and chauvinist One of your administrators is obviously a fan of the character and the act of the nationalist in question and has therefore violated the company's rules of law so that he can not take sides in cases he judges, does or does. The consequence of such mistakes is shown in invitations to unnecessary beating and death threats. Part of your people is guilty of such a state, which is not naïve. I think it's high time to change the set of their administrators who have not done the job they are doing, and the milieus like in the Balkans make great damage because the FB is so serious that they are sick if they can not use FB. I do not care about my punishment but I care about poor education or bad intentions of your people making the situation even more complicated. Keep in mind that Croatia is not the USA where I live and the standards are not high enough for people to use the FB's media benefits without a worry. Thanks Emir Omerkic, USA

i kip receive this i do not know what it is the claim it is for advertisement would please look in to it i wish it would to stop at once WOOD CARVING DISPLAY # 1 REGINALD LACHANCE
messages
Promote
LikesViewsPosts
0 new likes this week
Your Ads Payment Failed

We were unable to charge your ad account. Please add a new payment method to your account.
Add New Payment Method Amount You Owe: $98.89 USD

My complain is ali raza from kunri uploded my picture on facebook without my premmission and write something abusive things about me please do somethig.

I already complained to you about the fundraiser and that they haven't given me my money. But I wanted to also complain because I did get a response from facebook, it said "You already filed a complaint regarding the fundraiser, please allow 2-3 business days for us to resolve this problem". The only problem with this is that THEY CLOSED THE CASE, which to me means they aren't going to do a damn thing. They also made it impossible for me to post anything else on that site. So I think I lost my money, I don't know if the people that donated lost their money or not, I know it didn't go to MY account!

I did a personal fundraiser because my dog is sick and needs a vet. I got my goal within a couple of days, so I deleted the post so nobody else would submit funds. I gave facebook all my banking info, the donors got receipts and were told the donations went through. Except I kept getting posts from fb saying I got NO DONATIONS and to contact more "friends" with my fundraiser when it was done a week ago! I tried and tried and tried to use their "help" line, and they contacted me once telling me they were "sorry it took them so long", but didn't come up with a solution. It's been way over 2 weeks and NOTHING. I need this money by tomorrow. So when I contacted one of the donors, they said that fb put their donation back into their bank with no explanation. I truly don't know what else to do, I wouldn't have done a fundraiser if I didn't need it.

We recently got a new modem. Agter it was installed facebook said they observed my account being used somewhere besides our home. They asked me to submit a photo they could review which I did. They then locked me out of my accound stating it was a “security precaution”. That was 3 1/2 days ago, and when I check on my account they say I am locked out pending review of my photo. Facebook has no customer service if you ask me! I need to keep this account up due to medical problems that my husband and I have.
plus, they do not respond to anything and do not answer hones, emails, etc. There is no excuse for this shoddy behavior!

The following image of mine is uploaded by a stranger without my knowledge and has been involved in a fake profile of the following id https://www.facebook.com/pg/deepikachennai/photos/?tab=album&album_id=17... and has been misused.

I do not want anymore messages sent to my telephone! I have been trying to stop this for a long time and haven't had any response. My next step will be to contact the FCC if these messages aren't stopped!

My account is disabled due to no wrong doing on my part, and I cannot get an answer from anyone at their customer service site. . .it has been over a week, and they refuse to answer my questions. . .

ilog in on facebook and i do not get anything but small post in the middle of the screan i get on and its very discouraging. it has been that way since October 30 and if it isnt fixed i want to delete my account. every thing else works on my computer except Facebook please fix it as soon as possible.Alice Swingle.

Your ' criteria' for community standards seem to be biased AGAINST whites, conservatives, Christians, Republicans etc. Why can people call me (a white male) every name in the book, threaten my life, tell me to put a gun in my mouth etc. and if I respond in kind. I am banned? Blacks can say anything they want to and I never see them banned! Your policies are so extremely left-wing it is quite obvious!!! I told someone they needed mental help and was banned for several days! Yet I had a guy tell me ' meet Dr. Death!' and you have taken away the report feature so I can't even report anyone! Very convenient for you to discourage any right-wing, white comments! Can't wait until someone comes up with a better media than yours that isn't so biased! You evidently adhere to the myth that only whites are racist and blacks are lilly white!

I have been targeted by someone through Messenger on Facebook. They come in through a friends name through messenger and tell me that WCAB has $80,000 for me in cash. They even sent me pictures. My friend tells me it is legitimate. She took it to the bank and it was OK. She deposited it and paid all her bill off and had cash leftover. My name is on the list too.

Just call the agent or text: 605-743-0511. Email: vernellwhite001@gmail.com They kept saying just call this number and talk to an agent. Sure I'm going to do that!!! They are targeting seniors. It is a crime. No one will do anything about it.
They sent me pictures of the package of money. If I knew how to forward everything to you I would.

Of course I did not do it. But, someone might. Please do something about this. My friend knows nothing about it. Even though it came through her account.

Please don't brush me off & ignore me.

I really doubt you will do anything. I guess it just makes me feel better to think I tried to prevent someone from this scam. They should be prosecuted. There is no way to get help.

Some one from New York keeps getting on my facebook account. I have changed my password many times and still does NO good. Please stop some one from New York from getting on my fb. Thank you very much.

My Face Book Page does not open fully

3 weeks ago I changed my Password all was fine however each time I attempt to post from an online News item or anything I want to post from Google to facebook is again asking "'Not Catherine J Fusco??"jennyc14@ptd.net ".I AM Catherine J Fusco >Why do I have to be enter my new password AGAIN?? and what's more when I DID Log in with the password that was changed 3 weeks ago it is still be rejected??/ I'm so afraid I'll loose my profile page as I did when I was creating a new password>.MY PASSWORD is the same>.A&Cfeb2013love >Why is this happening ? It's upsetting and disturbing >.Can't you see my page? don't you see my name? I AM jennyc14@ptd.net this cloak and dagger questioning is beginning to aggravate me>.rather is HAS been aggravating me >.Will you please correct this>.I'm sure there are more urgent things you should be curious about Re Whose Who and Who'se not >.Thank You>.I even had a problem with Pinterest??? posting now?? Should I call Customer Service?/ There must be someone I can explain this to who will listen>.>I am not changing my password AGAIN>.!

Facebook told me a football article was spam. Then they said it wasn't. They banned me from posting in groups even though I did not post spam.

Why does a facebook user like me complain about the games you entice people with? Because maybe facebook could be a little more fair minded and not have customers wait for nearly two days to play a game because one runs out of life, and now one needs three keys to play any of their games. Reward? Punishment! That's what you get with FB. Unless your willing to throw lots of money away to play a simple mindless game. But....also because their games are flawed, and manipulated, and destined to allow greed before customer pleasures. But that's the selfish endeavors of FB games. So, I have only myself to blame for a least expecting fairness to surface.

Dear Facebook Team.

My name is Vihay Kholia I am suffering from abuse sms i request to you that reactivate the acvount that my mobile number missused is facebbok . If you search in facebbok from my mobile number that you have seen the clear picture. So I again request to you please reactivated ths acvount on urgent.

Regards
Vijay kholia

I was kicked off Facebook for no reason or explanation. i was told unusual activity had occurred. i was given a code and had to send my photo 3 times. then it happened 3 more times. now every time i get texted a code to my phone the code comes up as expired.

my complaint my facebook account got hack 6 months ago l report it to facebook l sending my id still having recovery it james Wilson of mobile ala date birth 6/15/1978 using my email old phones not in service on account he buly me stalk me sending spam virus message to me everyday my account should been recovery he stole my apple id lovely diva@20@yahoo.com he made fake account using my email l having been getting no response from facebook my account lock where james Wilson hack and using it

My facebook account was hacked and i already recover and deactivated it. Now there are facebook accounts that are manipulated against me. Please and kindly deactivate/disable any account using my personal contact number 09999773664. Thank you for your action right away.

I was hacked. Acct was locked. Then reopen. Then locked. O open new account hours later disabled.

A person on Facebook who I don't personally know (acquainted with an acquaintance) in Washington state, this morning (Mon. 8/28/2017) began by asking me about my work history, plus inquired as to how long I've received Social Security Disability money. I told her to mind her own business, and she's getting bad information from someone. She then, utterly irresponsibly, accused me of "conning" money out of my 'students' and using that money "to gamble." She's completely wrong and misinformed on both accusations. I'm not, nor have I ever been, a teacher, so therefore there was no conning anyone out of anything. I am a completely honest person who would never even think to con anyone out of anything. Her source for this is either non-existent, or very mixed up. There is no conning and there is no gambling. She has this 100% incorrect but she won't back off of her allegations. I told her I'd give her one hour to either apologize or name her (utterly mistaken, believe me) sources. Her name is Deborah Sturdefant, from Kennewick, Wa., joined Facebook 11/2008. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Sam Brock, Kennewick, Wa., Class of 1971

Facebook has disabled my account today that I have had for years and my main issue is the fact I have my business page linked to this account which I was the only admin for and now cannot access this. I appreciate Facebook has rules etc but I'm sure they could try to advise before simply affecting people's lives!

My business is mainly advertised through Facebook and I am now missing out on potential new clients due to this happening resulting in a loss of earnings. I have paid Facebook money for running ads etc built up likes, reviews and a strong customer base and find it disgusting how they can just abuse people like this with no real way of contacting them to find a resolution quickly. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm blocked because someone made a complaint about my post that is 1st amendment protected and was a political argument. Yet facebook allows people to post narcotics and jail born with no blocks on fan pages. If political arguments aren't allowed then ban all political conversations and set rules about posting narcotics and half naked people seriously the 1st advent right has been violated many times and im not the only victim many others have been also. And facebook actions continue a 1st amendment lawsuit is as easy to file as easy as it is too block someone.

Have feedback for Facebook?