Facebook Customer Service

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

Someone is using my name Sonny Stark and my two pictures on a fictitious duplicate account. They ask for money. Please take care of this or I will close my three accounts.

I have had my Facebook account cloned and despite reporting it to Facebook numerous times and providing proof that the account is fake, Facebook are refusing to do anything about it. The fake account is using my name and has stolen my artwork to use as their profile picture. I have even provided a link to my YouTube video showing me creating the picture that they have stolen from me.

I’ve attached a copy of the fake profile below.

I welcome any advice regarding getting this account removed.

Many thanks
Nina Ribena
Worcester UK

FB should screen people who sell things on the site... i ordered from Amelia quilts and have never received. as have many others. The company was a christmas scam and is not even open anymore..they do not respond. They now go by Ecrafta. Do these people have to show any kind of documentation before opening a business on FB? really bad business.. FB is making it EASY to take advantage of people.

My facebook account shamseerthazhe@yahoo.in is disabled
Pleas enabled my facebook account
I apologize my mistake
My post any person distubed iam realy sory my mistake I apologize my mistake
Pleas enabled my facebook account shamseerthazhe@yahoo.in pleas

My account disable by mistake

just about once a week facebook changes my password and deny me access and I get a new password they tell me its no good and this being going on for 8 months now im sick and tired of this game I paid my bills don't owe them a penny i want my apps back now got a headache now its so tiring been trying for 3 hours enough please get me my app back

Sir
I install a Facebook account from my registered mobile number 7807318654 on .tha name of Harish Mandyal .my cover photo was shared by a user namely innocent shanu rajput to his account ,tha I uninstalled my Facebook account . now my cover photo has again loaded by user in the facebook account cuttexx shanu rajput .the above Facebook account user ,is single abeve Facebook by using my cover photo and sending use less messages and comments , to the girls . the facebook user ___cuttexx shanu rajput is using my photo and defaming my image in the society and some persons are treating me for the woring act ,which has not been committed by me please .help me

Hi My name is Shubham Pakhetra my facebook account has been hacked please help me to come my account. Someone using it. Please close this account. My hacked account is subham12385@yahoo.com please close this. I don't know who is this man. He is using my account without my permission. Someone wrong user and wrong person. . Please accept my report. My contact no is 9622347244

I saw an ad on Facebook on December 14th for a Talking Hamster. My fiance' fell in love with it so I secretly ordered her one for Christmas. My order totaled $26.20 with shipping. My order # was 28357.

On December the 18th, I received an email stating "my order is on the way", and was provided a tracking #994949120455, which I tried tracking, but nothing was found.

When the package still had not arrived by the 23rd, I again emailed them. They responded with a reply that it takes 3 to 5 weeks to receive shipment, and only then did I realize that this company is not located in the United States. They claimed the shipping time and their location was located in their ad...I surely did not see it, and, I no longer see their ad on Facebook.

I typed in, Namara Shop, on Facebook, and lo and behold, complaint after complaint about this company on Facebook, all the same as mine, including the phoney tracking numbers for shipments that never really existed.

And those who did finally get their shipment, guess what ? The product didn't work.

I am angry that Facebook allows these out of country scam artists to run ads, promise shipments have been made that never have, and provide fictitious tracking #'s for said shipments. Look at the complaints, including mine !!!

this is the 4th time I have complained. when I share any posts I can see them on my timeline. but nobody else can. this as been happening for months. shis is shocking. I cant even sent a Christmas message to my friends

My father's email lsachevster@gmail.com has been tagged to a profile which does not belong to him .PLEASE DELINK THE SAME FROM THE ACCOUNT OF Dayal DK where it is currently tagged . He is getting unwanted e mails. The email lsachevster@gmail.com beings to Brigadier Lajpat Rai Sachdev .A.V.S.M ( Retd ) Of the Indian ARMY

Saw an advert for slimming product 22.00. Ordered it then saw a lot of comments about how it is a fraud. Called my bank and the slimming pills are now 151.00?. If other people know this is a scam why haven t u stopped them advertising on facebook. I am a pensioner and I cannot afford this . I am at my wits end what do I do to get my money back

As I said very offended I am a veteran how dare you treat a veteran like this if I did something wrong tell me. If its acvounts fine one is enough I use my real name . Never lied to you guys. I am offended criminals get treated better. I am really thinking about a lawsuit against the person who disabled my account and the company. You never had issues with me. 7 years same account. I did try another account when I got hacked you took it off. Either tell me what i did and how long it's off. I want to open a new account if old one is not put back on. I have been discriminated against. You sent me to scammers who said yes open another account. I love Facebook. U disabled my phone total bs. I have sent a letter to mark zuckerberg. One of my friends is a personal friend of his. . I want him.to fire the people responsible for this

In the past 48 hours, Facebook have blocked my access to my own account on the pretext
that my name is incorrect (there are lots of people using psuedonyms on FB) but
presumably due to complaints leveled at me by the UK “charity”, Campaign Against Antisemitism,
a Zionist front that I have criticised, whose sole raison d’être is to undermine
Labour UK and Jeremy Corbyn by spreading lies about him and those on the left of the
party. The CAA avail themselves of a newly adopted definition of antisemitism (IHRA) that
defines criticism of Israel and Zionism, or of Jewish organisations and even Jews, as
antisemitic. While this definition has been criticised by scores of experts and is rejected by
many Jews, it has begun to be used to silence criticism of Israel and Facebook appear to
have no problem implementing this new definition, as long as they believe it is within their
rights or that Facebook members who fall foul of the new definition will not be able to take
them to court.

According to the European Digital Rights watchdog:

Facebook is currently under fire due, among other things, to the furore surrounding fake
news and the co-option of Facebook by terrorists. At a time when numerous critics have
concluded that Facebook divides us, Mark Zuckerberg now sees the platform’s future in its
“groups”. Therefore, the company is investing in a friendlier image.

One thing the company is doing, is trying to make its services safer for users, through the
expansion of its “Community Safety Team” and the launch of new functionalities, including
a designated area for groups’ rules of behaviour. On the face of it, a welcome development:
it is important to reflect on how platforms are designed. Which functions serve which
people? How can clever design at early stages of product development minimise the
amount of objectionable content being posted?

Of course, measures that make Facebook safer to use, are welcome. Still, this development leaves us feeling uneasy. By investing in “community leaders”, Facebook is meddling with society’s most essential category: its communities. It is an intervention we can do without. These are our prime objections:

Not a neutral conduit:

Facebook shapes interactions between you and your community, and between the
members of your community amongst one another. Sometimes, it does this explicitly, for
example by offering certain functions and not offering others. But it also does this invisibly,
by indirectly influencing your decisions, “nudging”. In both cases, the user has little or no
insight into how they are being ”guided”, not to mention that they have little or no control.
Facebook controls what may, and may not, be discussed: Do we really want to let our
freedom of expression be dependent on the terms and conditions of a multinational
corporation? Because it is Facebook that decides what is acceptable and what is not. The
company claims it wants to be a “friendly platform” that “brings people together”. That
automatically means the prohibition of certain types of statements. In the past Facebook
has, for example, considered it necessary to block cartoons of the Turkish president Recep
Tayyip Erdogan – they clearly didn’t bring people together enough! YouTube, in turn,
deemed it important to label LGBTQ-related content as not family-friendly. Platforms are
under increasing pressure to combat the spread of “undesirable content”, a term now being
applied to everything from copyrighted material to extremist propaganda and from
unpopular opinions to hate speech. If the current trend continues, we can expect to
encounter censorship on platforms with increasing frequency in the future.

Around the world, communities are doing important work and are taking a stand concerning
something they are passionate about. In doing so, they utilise the means available to them.
It pays to look critically at those means. Do they work equally well for all members of the
community? And where large platforms are involved, how can you prevent them from
becoming the gatekeeper between the members of the community?

Bits of Freedom struggles with this, too. They choose to use Facebook and Twitter, but with
some restrictions: They do not profile individuals through advertisements, nor do they
upload pictures of people or invite them to events. In addition, they invest in channels of
communication they control, such as their newsletter and email groups. Finally, they
organise gatherings offline. They realise their choice of communication channels work
better for some people than for others. For some, they might not work at all. If we want to
increase our ability to rally support for our issues, we need to find more diverse ways of
engagement. Where do we start?

(Contribution by Evelyn Austin, EDRi member Bits of Freedom, the Netherlands;
Translation by Nick Lakides)

****

Without naming names I would briefly like to refer to a conflict that arose between two
people who I have been following who should and could, in my opinion, join forces in the
face of a common cause. The first of these is a long-time Labour activist with strongly
critical views on the issue of Israel and Zionism who was recently expelled by the Labour
party’s watchdog accused of being an anti-semite or making anti-semitic statements or
criticising the new overly broad definition of anti-semitism.

It is difficult to know exactly what the accusations were and Labour UK have not offered any kind of opportunity for redress, leaving this individual to seek readmittance and possibly compensation or punitive damages through the courts. He has since made a strong stand against antisemitism and in the course of doing so, levelled accusations against other critics of Israel and Zionism, in an apparent effort to distance himself or regain his credibility. His efforts, through posts and threads on Facebook, led to heated discussion and recrimations and he has since shown himself unable to engage in intellectual or reasoned debate outside a narrowly defined range of topics. Thus, when engaging with others who pointed out that the influence of the “Jewish lobby” in Washington is hardly a secret, he refused to engage with the argument that Capitalism and Neoliberalism are not the only forces represented in the political arena and that nationalism and narrow ethnic interests can become closely aligned within Capitalist agendas.

It is a fact that accusations of a conspiracy of Jewish bankers and politicians was part of the anti-semitic tropes exploited by the Nazi’s. This individual therefore defined any attempt to discuss this subject as anti-semitic and those pursuing the discussion as antisemites. The second person I call to account is a well-known writer whose first work offers not just an incisive critique of Israel and Zionism, but also offers an incisive examination of concepts of Judaism, victimhood and identity. This book was, in my opinion, well written and thought out. But its message was not welcomed by the Jewish community and many Jews from both left and right of the political spectrum have since criticised the author and called him an anti-semite and the work antisemitic.

This treatment, though hardly unexpected, seems to have had a profound impact on the author who now disowns his “Jewish” side. Because his arguments seem to expose something about Judaism that corresponds to claims of a Jewish/Israeli conspiracy, rejection by many Jews and accusations of anti-semitism appear to have driven this author further to the right, to adopt some of the language and ideas of the “alt-right” and to claim he is a philosopher rather than an activist (and hence, that his new work is “post-political”). Unfortunately this person, just as the aforementioned one, also has personal quirks like attention seeking and an uncanny ability to avoid criticism so that he is not easy to debate with. One either agrees with him or not.

At this point I would like to introduce a third person, who embodies, for me, a possibility for
reconciliation that the former two individuals appear to reject. Her approach to accusations
of antisemitism is remarkable in that she both invites reasoned criticism and allows her
critics to speak (while remaining admirably calm, something I am not sure I could do) and
also embracing a radical new possibility for herself by creating a new dialogue highlighting
both her personal histor(ies) and historical continuit(ies) between slavery, racism, genocide,
holocaust and Israel’s human rights record and the Palestinian struggle for selfdetermination.
Needless to say her work also embodies ideas about gender and Feminism.

This third person has adopted a creative and inquiring approach that allows her audience to
engage with both the highly personal and subjective aspects of her subject and with the
social, historical and political dimensions of movements and struggles that span centuries.
Her approach is also decidedly un-intellectual, though certainly not without cognizance of
theoretical and ideological discourses. Rather, her one-woman show provides an
opportunity for her audience to situate themselves, their own place and the place of current
events, within a much larger framework than that afforded by ethnocentric, gendercentric,
euorocentric, Western centric discourses emphasising current concerns such as “the war
on terror” ethnic conflict, ‘democracy’ and ‘freedom’.

One possible benefit of this approach is that it neither necessitates distancing ourselves
from our ‘ancestry’ and inherited culture, or adopting a fundamentalist idealist stance that
requires us to reject a priori criticism that “sounds antisemitic” racist or any of the other
things the alt-right are currently attacking as being either motivated by personal interest or
by “identity politics”. In this approach, identity can be embraced while still acknowledged as
something of a narrative that we can avail ourselves of to understand the world, but which
we do not need to adhere to when it becomes an obstacle to such understanding, or where
it simply provides a limited worldview.

All of the people discussed above are admirable for their commitments to and contributions
to a BIG DEBATE that ultimately aims to expose the mechanisms of the current social and
cultural paradigms, the political and economic system and to propose possible solutions.
They SHOULD all be working together, complementing each others work, challenging each
other to refine ideas and work out effective strategies.

Unfortunately, chances of this happening seem slim. Facebook provides a ‘soundboard’
and echo chamber for ideas, but it does not provide a framework for reconciliation, for
resolving differences and learning how to get along better. This is hardly surprising
considering the extent to which social media are products of a Capitalist Neoliberal
idealism that views individuals as separate and competing. Even as we renew our
commitments to reasoned dialogue, peace, justice and so on, social media harshly expose
the extent to which we are separated from each other, if not diametrically opposed by
ideological commitments, self-righteousness and other psychological limitations — wanting
to belong, desiring connection, inability to form our own opinions based on research, etc
etc.

I am angry, for the reasons stated above, that people who each have so much to contribute
to each other and to all of us, seem unable to recognise the obvious ways in which social
media impose on us the separation that is, it seems, a fundamental mode of Capitalism.
We form allegiances with those who agree with us, but fail to work out our differences with
those we disagree with, opting instead for the easy solution provided by boundless ‘choice’.
Like being able to choose from 30 different brands of toothpaste, our political allegiances
become weak, unstable, empty of real meaning and the possibility of solidarity and
collective action. — Copyright: Daniel Waterman, Feb. 2018

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
We are running our institution page with link https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Nangali-Academics-Public-School-Gurdaspur-7... but we are facing problem as another two fake pages of school are also running currently. These page links are as following:-

1. https://www.facebook.com/srinangali108/
2. https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Nangali-APS-1435555229991682/
Thanks and Regards
Satpal Attri
Principal

After all these many years, every time I log in I have a struggle!! Told my email address is not valid, or my password????

I have TWO email address's but the one i have had on FB for more than ten years is, bernice.mcquirk@gmail.com

Now i am told it is not listed???? Previous to this, i had to try several times before my password was excepted ????

Now i can't get in at all??? What is going on???
my phone number has not changed for twenty years, 084 5822832

Hi
I received a message on Facebook asking if I had posted a certain post that I could not see because I had not posted anything that day or the previous day I said it was not me now I cannot log into my Facebook account its more than a week now I've reset my password several times but it just keeps saying sorry we are working on the problem please assist

Yours truly
Caroline Meyer

My Facebook account was broken into and all of my login info was changed. I have went in circles for hours on their "Help Center" and have received no help at all. There is no live support. No phone number to talk to anyone, and no email support either. Hundreds of memories and pictures, gone.

You'd think with billions of dollars of annual revenue, they could afford to provide competent support. I was close to sending my state ID in as identification, but the Profile picture, Name, Email, and all other info has been changed, so none of the info would even match. The only proof I have that this happened, is the Facebook emails alerting me that that someone was changing my Profile. I was sleeping when this happened, so of course, I didn't see the alerts until this morning.
Also, on Facebook's form to submit an ID, the word "License" is misspelled. Not once, but TWICE. Is it even a legit form or page?

Nobody from Facebook cares. They don't even help in the Help Community. They post the same Help Center link over and over, which just takes you in circles. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN.

Gail goodwan tullhomma tn john daniel upchurch senior shelbyville tn impostering and attacking others with facebook projecting leaking airygas leaking at others cruel voice cruel behavior posing objective threats @ others lowyers lowyers thank you

I have been blocked by an idiot whos created a problem at your company this needs to be done immediately. They have created and made ne mad i have a reall disability in real life i am a slow learner this is a problem I believe is your worst one you have got to get the person who is creating trouble there at your company fired I want to get on it and see my favorite sites but I can t because they made a problem worse for the people like my self who have this condition. In reall life please help me here's my address Rwthatcher15@gmail.com can you get me back on this site pleas e.

sir,my account is signed up with my contact number and now when I am login it then it is redirecting me to a new account with same name and no friend list and photos and also I can see my original account in search box from this account only.i am not able to understand what is going wrong
my login number is 7677770722 and name is Aakash Kumar .kindly help me

Order #135510 Omni Eye 2019 Full HD 1080P (NEVER CAME TO ME) (Advertised on my facebook page and I order it and paid for 2 of them, I have been robbed)
Ultimate Dash Cam - $92.23

14628 Claude Lane
Silver Spring, Maryland MD 20905
United States
‎+13015205413

I want you to stop this account she is posting any kind of embarrassing statement against me. I want this to stop immediately. She also try to open messenger of others! Thank you

I set up a new account a few days ago and every time I go back to it, Facebook blocks me out until I offer them more personal data.

Now they won't accept any photo of my face that they keep requesting. I have uploaded several straight passport style photos repeatedly. I can't even get to a help board or compliant board at Facebook because they won't let me enter Facebook.

Facebook is completely unusable. and I don't trust them at all with my data. I will pursue a different platform.

TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND WAYS OF CONTACTING FACEBOOK, SOMEONE GOT A HOLD OF AN OLD ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN AUG 2018 AND WAS TRYING TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. AGAIN, SEPT 2018 SOMEONE HAS MANAGE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AFTER PURCHASING RC FOR FAMILY FARM WORTH $2000.00 IN ONE STORE, AND THEN $500.00 IN ANOTHER STORE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE LAST CENT ONLINE PURCHASES. I AM MAD AS HELL, AND TRIED TO CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND LOST MY PASSWORD TO IT. HELP ME TO LOG IN TO CLOSE IT DOWN PROPERLY, I HAD INVESTED SO MUCH MONEY IN THAT DARN GAME JUST TO START OVER FRESH IN A NEW ACCOUNT. (seeyalayter@gmail.com) WAS HACKED, AND I NEED TO CLOSE IT DOWN AND I WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR LOSS AMOUNT OF MONEY IN RC FOR THAT GAME.

Carolyn J Stephens
By right, you all owe me money and a explanation as to why you've tried to steal money from my bank account for two months and several occasions? After, I purchased RC's for my family farm game in another account, which was reported hacked. My bank made a statement, and said these connections came from facebook only. Someone called them also from a number linked to facebook, trying to get my baking information. My card was charged, and which the dollar amount didn't go through was over $2000.00 and some. Being on level 99 in the account seeyalayter and farm name called queen of queens had to be closed. Over the years I has invested money into that account and it's all gone, because someone has abused your term and services, violated my rights and privacy on this site. I feel obligated that you all give back RC's which was lost and stolen, for I had to closed my account that I had form years. IT'S ONLY RIGHT!!

THIS IS A DAMN INSIDE JOB, AND I'VE BEEN HOLLERING AT YOU ALL SINCE AUGUST 2018, WHEN MY BANK CALLED AND TOLD ME FACEBOOK WAS BLOWING UP THEIR PHONE TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ON MY BANK ACCOUNT IN WHICH I HAVE A PRINT OUT. AND AGAIN IN SEPT 2018 ONE DAMN WEEK AGO MY BANK BLOCKED SEVERAL ATTEMPT OF OVER $2000.00 DOLLARS COMING OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER PURCHASING RC ON A FAMILY FARM GAME. I HAVE PROOF OF THAT. I HOPE THEY DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!

GENTLE WILD FL.OWER
(WILD FLOWER)
gentlewildflower@gmail.com

AGAIN!! MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED OR DISABLED, WHY?? THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT, AND ONLY USED FOR GAMES (FAMILY FARM) AND MAKING NEW FAMILY FARM FRIENDS. WHY IS MY ACCOUNT DISABLED OR BLOCKED? I GIVEN YOU PEOPLE PICTURES AND ID'S WHEN I OPENED IT IN OCTOBER, 2018. AND JUST SPENT MONEY ON THIS ACCOUNT 11/1/2018 AND YOU PEOPLE DID WHAT YOU DID, YA'LL NEED A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU. FOR THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG, NOR POSTED ANYTHING WRONG.
OPEN UP MY DAMN ACCOUNT BACK, FOR YOU FACEBOOK IS HARASSING ME NOW.

Why do I keep getting multiple lists of people you think I might want to be friends with? Tonight I have a list of the same 6 people repeated 22 times! Extremely frustrating, please stop!!

Over a week ago, I cleared my browsing data, then found I could not log back into my account. I have received many, many messages asking me to change my password (which has not worked). I have also had messages asking for my mobile number (which I have used for the past 3 years), & still no good. Iam told the number is not recognised. I have learning difficulties & struggle with understanding computer jargon. I also suffer with severe depression, which has been made much worse by this problem, as I need my account so that my family can keep a check on me as I live alone & am vunerable. I have asked for help, but got no response. I have even asked microsoft, & a technician has remotely accessed my computer & saw all the password change messages. They have told me I have grounds to seek legal action on the grounds of discrimination against the disabled. I have Emailed Mark Zuckerberg (twice) & still got no reply.Without the contact from my family via my facebook account, (which is the only way I can contact family members as I this is the only way I can contact them). I am very vunerable & could end up taking my own life. I was in hospital due to attempted suicides.I have constantly tried to get help from facebook, but they choose to ignore me.I can not get an explanation as to why I can not log in.Last year, I had my account hacked & was told to change my details. Without my account, & contact with my family, I may as well be dead. It appears that facebook are trying to force me to have no contact with my family & forcing me to commit suicide. I am sick of it now. facebook is a big joke. Zuckerberg is only interested in the money & fame, & not how he treats the disabled.On his profile, he says he wants to bring the world together. What a joke. He has certainly not included me in that.

I 've been trying to login to my facebook account for 2 days. they send a code and have sent it back 16 times or more and they do not log me in. What is going on? I changed my password and it still doesn't work. so fed up may cancel my account unless it gets corrected right away. too many hours spent on this and I believe it's someone in your company doing this .
My experience with facebook has been horrible!!

The problem is Norma Jean Hooks from Lancaster, SC. She is on Facebook making up lies about my granddaughter having AIDS and she put a picture on there to. She is using Facebook to cause problems between the public and my family. I ask that you look into it and have the page taken down. Thank you

I have her block off my page, I'm afraid that if I unblock her she will post some crazy things. Also, there is a restraining order on her as well.

Facebook has been harassing me and blocking me for 30 days for no reason i have not posted any nudity and i want to file a discrimination complaint against facebook

I have had the same cellphone number forever 38 years. Even after adding the country code, I am still denied access and I am not given a chance to write them.

I've been harrased several times on Facebook and have made complaints only to be told that it didn't violate their community standards,I've seen porn and tortured animals and was told the same but today I made a comment about someone being full of jealousy and hate(with no curse words) and I get suspended for 24 hrs. I find this highly unfair and I've never had any other issues in the 8-9 years I've been on Facebook. I think this should have came with a warning or no action at all.

I received this message 29th September 2018,i have no idea about this process... So I wants more information about this message, I think it is true or not... Please reply my mail id...

YOUR MOBILE WAS SELECTED FOR 1CRORE 40LAC RUPEES
IN FACE-BOOK ANNIVERSARY . TO RECEIVE SEND YOUR
NAME/ADD/MOBILE NO/MAIL ID TO:facebookanniv@gmail.com

My fb is is not opening after uninstall..
Please recover my account...
I want my account back

Somehow my account got messed up.

When I tried to login, Facebook sent me a 6 digit security code via email... which allowed me to access a second security "check point" login page. The second page didn't allow me to login, or access Facebook, but stated, ie: "We sent a 6-digit code to 9417236359."

The only problem is (I have contacted Facebook approx a dozen times to tell them)... "The 9417236359 phone number is (and has been) a NON-WORKING phone number for over two years now", but Facebook continues to send a "Enter Login Code" to that number.

The truth of the matter is... If I could give Facebook a ZERO star for customer service, I would!

Name: A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...

First of all, you should have a better way to contact this department. Second, "gentile" refer to bother black and white people who are not Jews. Third, Are you that secluded that you have not heard of an 18 year old beautiful black girl sitting with her sister when a white man came up and slit both the girls throats. The 18 year old died. How about a black male Cadette getting ready to graduate standing at a bus stop when a white man came up and stabbed him to death. There has been a rise in deadly attacks on non-white Americans. These hateful people are willing to kill. Why would you lay the burden on me that I am spreading hate when this white man made a video of hate and this man not allowing his son the choice to hate or love other Americans who don't look like him. It's my fault! This white man might have a job and someone on facebook might recognize him and report him to his boss. This white man might be a cop or correction officer, a lead or supervisor over non-white people and he is racist. My black race need to be aware of their surroundings when they are not in their homes. It is dangerous for us in many spaces outside our home. But you blame me for hate and the hateful people who are willing to kill remain incognito because we are not allowed to use facebook as a platform to warn people of the dangers of American life as a black person! SHAME!

How can you ban me from posting for 30 days? When I was only replying to a post about a 26-year man meeting a 13-year girl.I was only telling people in my group page in street slang to watch there daughter who they are talking to on Social media .how do that go against your community standards. If it's the language I use people in my group understand what I'm saying the N ...word is not the same as a racist word white people would use. This is street language that's all. So banning me tells me Facebook is agreeing that it's ok for a 13-year minor to meet a 26-year-old man. What kind of community standards is that?I may use harsh words because it was a sensitive subject. Check out the video then you will see why.

I've been blocked for eight days from posting on my page because of going "too fast" when I post only twice an hour and thirty minutes apart.

You had an add posted to buy women’s golf clubs. I ordered the clubs paid with my CC, the clubs were ordered in mid July. My CC paid, clubs never came. My phone-802-723-4348
Michael C. Vinton

Hello,

I hope you are well.
this morning a person contacted me asking me on my facebook fans page if I am interested in putting paid commercials on my facebook page,
at first I said no (see screenshots attached) but then I told him ok, let's do a test to see if you're serious, she sent me a business.facebook.com link
and asked me to get into my ad manager to add my page in the ads manager. when I saw that the URL link was a link to the facebook domain,
so I think the link is safe, and i log in my ad manager with my own usual access, a few minutes later the page was removed from my manager of ad
and removed my role of administrator of the page, I was the only administrator of this page. it happened this morning.
I still have access to my advertising manager, I still see all my ads, there are some who are still active, I always have a list of all my ads payment .
please help me recover my page, it's been a year that I work on it, that I pay ads.
the address of the page: https://www.facebook.com/lferchainfos/
the address of my personal profile: https://www.facebook.com/majid.tounarti
my email address linked to the account: tounarti_m@hotmail.com
My ad account ID 279154235

I am ready to provide you with all the evidence you need.

I have tried to change my name on facebook several times. I am in the process of getting a divorce and it won't let me do it!

I have opened an account with facebook twice now. Each time within 4 hours i start getting unsolicited phone calls on my mobile and home phone and lots of post. It is terrible and goes on for months. I was driven mad last year until i nearly had a breakdown. A friend persuaded me it was nothing to do with facebook so she joined me again. Within a couple of hours i had had 36 phone calls. The police don't want to know. I will not be able to endure this again and although i immediately
Left facebook they continue to harass me. I am so upset and really hate facebook for allowing this to happen.. Miss Hawkins.

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes from chicmolly which took 6 weeks to receive. They were shipped from China. The shoes don’t fit. Asked for return instructions, told cost more to mail back. Asked for mailing instruction and received no response. Stuck with shoes can’t wear.

I sent money involving in receiving Free Federal Grant Money, which was a scam and I'm trying to get my money back, the sum of $1,886.00 by FBook.

Tried to reactivate account. Am blocked from logging on. Using same IP, email and device as at original sign-up. Provided new info of tel number and photo even though you have nothing to match to, and now I get blocked because you’re “checking the photo”. Appealed on disabled account page, but was told that email-linked account is not disabled. If you won’t let me log on, it’s disabled.
What is required for me to use mt account?

I have deactivated my account again I do like to check certain things on my friends’ legitimate business pages but immediately after that it gets deactivated, I’m contemplating deleting it but not sure just yet since I am totally private or should be. However every time I logon, I get lists of tons of “people you may know“. For a company that is supposed to care about the privacy of their users, showing names of people that I have absolutely no idea who they are nor do I care about is absolutely ludicrous.

They finally stopped sending the “trending“ topics. If I am interested in that, I can go online to my local news or google whatever I need to. Most of the nonsense they sent was just that, pure nonsense and nothing interesting. In addition, their “suggested groups’” were also at times obscene. How they come up with recommendations when I do not post since I am basically private is a mystery.

Facebook has gone over and above what it was supposed to be originally.

Forgot my password. After loads of attempts at changeing my password and not receving a email with a 6 digit code. I tried your online help. Arsked why iam not getting a email with 6 digit code and got no response. I then phoned your help line.only for you to hang up on me. Costing me 6 pounds for nothing. To say iam not happy is an understament. Ive wasted 2 hours thismorning trying to login. Well no more!! I will not be wasteing my time on this anymore. Either send me a new pass word or you wont be seeing me on facebook anymore.

I have reported numerous times to FB … That my account was Hacked over the years that resulted in multiple POST violations not posted by me. I most respectfully request FB to delete a minimum of 80% of this accounts VIOLATION HISTORY due to HACKING. At this time my account is on the verge of being deleted for any further violation. Please also remove the current BLOCK & PENALTIES … Thanking you in advance !

I have Christian preachers that I have been following and I thought maybe they were just off line. After I went to investigate, I found out the ones I haven't heard from are still posting, I'm just not getting anything. I also checked if I was still following and I was. So what? Your trying to stop GOD now?? GOOD LUCK! I will be taking my business back to MYSPACE!!!!

Hello Sir When I Open My I'd Shows Like This Unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your Passions Sir this account was very important for me because i have some business Information in it Sir Plz re Open My I'd Thanks
id name xaina maro naam

Hello my name is Ivy chase i used to WORK facebook activity page i keep getting hacked they use profile pictures to hack & scsm people im fed up with it sll i want to do us be done & they owe me a pay check from 2015 when they allowed my data to get lost im done with facebook im giving this up its to dishonest

my account was blocked from liking or commenting on posts for no reason this morning i would like it to be unblocked

I just got a phone call from the number 1-844-873-6057 . On this message it said that my account has been command it will be shut down if I dont pay ! I talked to an India Person and he barely spoke english ! I asked to speak to a person that spoke english and he said yes that I can that I have to fail a different number and then I told them that u , as them are a SCAM ! They tried to call me back again but hung up ! I just want to make Jeff aware of it that there are people out there trying to scam others on here !

Thank You !

We are getting a REFRESH demand from Facebook to change our password to verify changes and to secure our account. It will not let us into our Facebook account. Why?

On my point that face book should be band as things that are posted like rude remarks people want sex and young people that fake there age this is such a disgrace and discussing and most 100% this page should be closed and will complain everyday

sir/mam i need ur help anybubby missuse is my name and photo on facebook plzzzz decativate fake id
fake id name surbhe jagota

I want to know why I'm blocked for saying a child rapist looks like a shaved gorilla, how is that hate speech?

1) Please stop greeting me with my town, state mentioned. I have asked before that you stop this!
2). Please stop emailing me about what others post...I don't want any emails about posts on Facebook.
3) Please stop putt friend requests to me and having me think the person wants to be Facebook friends. How dare you do this!

The format of my page has changed to something i have a hard time to relate (i m 71 ) , none of the 500 <friends >i have have not , could you please revert my page to the old format ? it happened twice before in the past 5weeks but it always got back to the <normal > way .can you please look into that ? Thank you ,if not i probably will no longer be on it ,of course i am sure it would be of no matter to you , i hope you have good buisness ethic as without us ..you would not have a job ,best regards , Danielle Couillet

I have messenger and I use it for family members ,you recently blocked my granddaughters for going to fast .What does this mean? How i cannot speak and see them unfortunately due to illness and distance i cannot go visit .There names are Brisa Antonia and brilee williams When you blocked them they are not online .Could you please unblock them ? Regards Christine

Someone added a name to my account and used my gmail address: joansharma@gmail.com

They used the name John Sharma and there appears to be a phone number from India.

My name is Joan Sharma and I did not add this name to my account.

I recently updated my fb account and ever since then I can't access my account. Every time I try I always get"unfortunately, fb has stopped" Honestly this is ticking me off as I can't access anything. I don't think its a crime to update. Pls fix asap

I am being bullied on facebook. I have had to deactivate my account as I have had my family photo with my children posted to spotted. This is a breach of data protection and I am publicly being named and threatened that they have my name and address.
I have been in contact with the police since the beginning and all evidence is being collected and gathered and I have an incident number. The main people in question are named Charlotte Essam and Gay Pieters. The people are using my name and are making accusations that are not true. The police have all the evidence to prove that the in information is false. I have all the required documentation and have been instructed by the police to not respond to them. The police have also instructed me to contact you to get this to stop. It is a police matter and I am now having to make an official statement against these 2 people. I am now in the position that I need to instruct a solicitor as it is slander and defamation of character.
Facebook, If you do not help me and remove these posts about the Dog or remove the people in question then you are aiding this cyber bullying. Pleas help! my email address is lisadenman02@gmail.com.

Sir/Madam,
Sub: Request to block our Church Page which controls by unauthorized person’s Facebook account- reg.,
Praise the Lord,
This is Rev. Franklin . I , Kayalpatnam Pastorate (Tuticorin-Nazareth Diocese), Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, India.
As a priest of the Kayalpatnam Pastorate, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, South India appointed by The Moderator, Church of South India, I have all authority over church activities as far as I serve in the pastorate as a priest. I came to know that the person (profile name: Jagdish kirubajash) had created FB page for our St,Andrews Church by his Facebook account and through which he updates the page independently with the congregation’s Photos, events’ photos, Service Details, Marriage Intimations, etc regularly without my consent and it annoys us and spoils the betterment of our church gradually and makes discrimination amidst congregation. Sometimes our confidential photos are being disclosed to people by this infringed and impersonated FB-page. In this regard, I request the Admin, Facebook to take immediate steps to block the mentioned account and page to protect the body of Christ from evil and avoid the inherent problems as well.
For proving my authenticity as a priest I have herewith attached my IDs along with few links for your perusal and I can show my appointment order if you want me to show for verification.
1. Passport Pages one and two
2. Priest appointment copy
3. Clergies Details – I ( Rev. Frankline. I Id: 133) have been appointed in the place of Rev.Robinson J. C. (Id:191) on 6th June 2016: http://www.csitnd.org.in/csitnd_clergy.html
4. Link of Ministerial role:
5. Link of sharing the gospel while I was in Singapore:

I'm looking forward your favorable response and kindly do the needful. Thank you.

Regards:
Tamilnadu, India.
Mobile: +91-9842568796 / 7010516386
Office: +914639285544
Email: rev.isaacfranklin@gmail.com

I have been blocked from FB for making a comment about the German Government and the rising crime in Germany. There was no hate speech or derogatory words...just the truth. So much for free speech...
I am disappointed that FB supports this...a gag order for people who dare to criticize

I have been banned from facebook on 3 occasions usually 3 days, but now I received a 30 day ban, I use facebook to contact my family n friends in Ireland, I live in England, I am housebound so really need to message family I'm 63 in july. what I posted was about,..... murderous muslems n terrorists on UN human rights council. now the last time n the time before I was banned for having the word muslim in it. seemingly we cant disguss anything about muslem crime or rape gangs but the muslems parade down the streets of Britain threatening to kill n behead also on facebook but nothing but if I tell the truth I am banned for speaking out. by the way isreal and the USA have left the council of human rights, that is why I made the post giving the reason I thought they left can you help me please thank you so much. Daniel.

You may have someone pretending to be offering grants for and from Facebook if you contact me I have more information with his name contact info

I got a 30 day ban for making a comment that was pretty mild compared to what others have not been banned.
I do not use bad language, and my comment was classed as hate speech- yet others comment using very bad language and nothing happens.
This is selective bullying.
Then Facebook encourages me to spend money advertising or says "post in your business account because people are trying to contact you" But I can't because they have blocked me. Therefore I am losing customers.
When I try to comment I get the thing "If this is a mistake let us know" but when I do that I get a further message "this action can not be performed"
What's the use?

Hi I’m complaining about a girl kiara Jones who posting false stuff been to police been told to contact you to remove it all

An unwanted upgrade that limits me to reading no more than ten words of any comment and blocks me from editing or deleting anything I have posted. I fail to see how this increases my enjoyment of Facebook but frankly I expect no explanation.

I have been charged a charge I did not make. #4HN73GGNFJ2 on the 10th for $33.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 9th...$10.57...I want to make it perfectly clear.....I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARGE FOR $33.95 Please reimburse me for these bogus charges! Thank You...Kate Fucile Otherwise I love FB!

my facebook was trunned off ,. a statement stating that I need to send a picture of myself to be able to get back online. I have a prophile pic on phone and I believe is on facebook too..... I do not have a pic in my computer

Help Center

We did not find results for: My. stepson used my phone number on his phone and set up a FB account. Without my permission. I'm now receiving all his notices in my messages (32665) and it's getting annoying. How do I make it stop.....? How do I get him off of my number with out messing my FB up?

WHY...has facebook BLOCKED me from some of my selling sites? No one can explain it that I've contacted. It does annoy me, since it's been going on now for over a month. Can you PLEASE fix it? Thank you.

My friend page which it’s link below witness daily increase and decrease of fans number by hundreds
beside it’s publications dosen’t reach to all his fans

beside it’s publications dosen’t reach to all his fans

I changed my password this morning [04/13/18] utilizing my phone number that's listed. I received an incorrect home page, front page, and all my pictures and friends have been deleted. Hopefully, my personal and confidential information has not been accessed and/or released. Please correct ASAP.

If you have any questions, please contact me via my phone or email.

my profile was blocked for 30 days accused of spamming

I did not give Facebook my cell phone #. Yet I keep getting notifications on it. I deleted my account 18 days ago, but I'm still getting these notifications. They are using up my minutes on my cell phone. It is evident that they don't go by their own policy rules. All notifications were to take up to 14 days to stop. Do I need a Lawyer to get them stop?

Ive been blocked for some reason. Want to be unblocked and want to know why and by who. Trying to do my work and its to easy for yealous to block people. Ive send many requests to know why, untill now now reply.

facebook is constantly logging me out of my account.have submitted numerous appeal forms as well as providing photos numerous times to no avail.facebook advised me they will get back to me shortly but never not once have they replied to me or fixed the problem

shouldn't have to go thru a bunch of crap when you delete something from the news feed

I did not subscribe to my personal life being placed on the Google without my permission. I'm horrified and would like my details and MYlife .com removed with immediate effect. Please remove Yvonne Hargreaves Chorley from Mylife.com as it could only have been initiated by joining Face Book!

I Have 2 Accounts you SHUT me out of. Now you want me to Give you a copy of my PASSPORT, LICENSE,CREDIT CARD, and you even asked for my S.S...Since when has Facebook demanded peoples PRIVATE Accounts to Regain Access..

I am trying to make facebook aware of a fake business page, of someone who is a fake emotional abuse life coach,
he has fake certificates on his page, he is making money by charging fragile emotionally abused people €99 an hour

He has a channel on youtube and the comminity is to help Emotional abused people, abused by narcisistic abuse!
He is using social media to advertise his false bussiness, he has a business page, i have tried reporting, i have got nowhere.
I need an email address to which i can explain in detail, he is abusing peoples trust, making money from them, he is abusive himself, he is abusing me, because i know who he is, he is portraying himself as a proffesional, it is not a business
It is a scam!
please take this seriously, emotionally abused people are paying him to help them, he is not qulified to deal with these poeple, he googles the information he has a bogas certificate.
I have lots of details on him,
Please contact me back, he will damage people who are already damaged. He isvdangerousvto peoples heslth, and has threatened me covertly to stop.
Below is a screen shot of his fake business, he does not prove hisvqualifications, he just blocks those that ask
David micheal demars..i have information on him, he is an abuser pretending to be a surviver of abuse.

Hello sir my Account has been disabled without any reason so please help me to recover so i am sending my real id proof check it as soon as possible

I'm a member of the Free Energy Party group on Facebook, and apparently, the new membership counter is broken....
Talked to an admin of the group and they pointed me here.....
So come on, Facebook!....
Fix the counter!....
Seriously dropping the ball on the whole "social" aspect by not knowing how many members are in the group....
Thanks fer listening....

I have been locked out of my account NUMEROUS times. Every time asked to confirm my identity. I previously had to provide a copy of my driver's license, vehicle registration and even a utility bill but still, YET AGAIN, I have been locked out of my account and now asked to verify my phone number which I do not even want on my facebook account regardless if I can set my contact information to private. Besides that, the phone number verification process DOES NOT even work. I have tried to verify my account for four or five days already and still have ZERO access to my account. None of my correspondences/complaints have been responded to. This is complete NONSENSE. Facebook's security protocols are completely over the top & ridiculous on top of do not even work!

I can't activate messenger without Facebook ID on my mobile because of your blocking.

As admin to The Free Energy Party I am complaining that as new members, hundreds of them, join not a one is being counted. I want the counter fixed, rest assured, my goal is to make a complaint at least once a day until it is fixed and know that I am encouraging every single member to do the same, of course many will not, i only pray enough do that you will remedy this issue ASAP!

I cannot log into my Facebook Account that I just recently made. I obtained a picture security email and did what was required and have had no response.

Beginning December my Facebook page one day I can’t open until today , I don’t know who open new page taking pictures from my pictures, I have to change email addresses long time ago but still I can open my page, how can I recover my page?

Received a message saying I needed to upload a photo to verify my account and that I would be locked out until the photo was verified. I have now been locked out for days with no word.

You 'll have blocked my phone facebook account you want me to upload a picture of myself but when I try it won,t let me .when my phone was stolen and I got a new one I didn,t have pass words so I opened one on this phone Phyllis skipper skipper

Why my facebook messages block again an again?what is my fault??please solve my problem.

Someone is deliberately setting up fake accounts using a fallen UK soldiers details to torment his family and Facebook, when informed of this, DO NOTHING and state it does not violate your community policy. Let me reassure you that this is an unacceptable response and you are continually allowing this person to mentally torture a grieving family with your pathetic response and lack of action. Consider this a friendly heads up. THIS IS DISGUSTING PRACTICE and victimisation of a war hero killed in action. Did you per chance catch the Piers Morgan campaign for the ex SAS soldier and the media storm it created? This is what I'm planning next, a huge media campaign and soldiers and vets all over the world will see what you are allowing to continue. Think big, think news channels and daytime television all the negative press it will generate for Facebook who are CONTINUING TO ALLOW this psychological distress for the family of a decorated war hero while you hide behind pathetic rules. THIS IS WRONG. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. YOU NEED TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM THIS TORTURE. If need be, I will petition your pathetic response all the way to Parliament and trust me, there is no happy ending for Facebook in this case because your policies are inadequate and insufficient and do nothing to protect this fine soldiers name and family. I expect a response as soon as possible because if I don't get an acceptable response I will begin my campaign. RIP JAMES BRYNIN

I was logged out due to verify my account 2 weeks ago. I sent my pic like requested. I Want my Fb ASAP ! It's been long enough !

I created my Facebook account the end of December 2017. During the 2nd week of January 2018, I was unable to log into my account. The error message said that I needed to send them a photo of myself to verify before I could get into my account. They then sent me codes to reset my password so I could gain access to my account. This has happened at least a dozen times. Yesterday I thought I would create an email account on Yahoo and then create a new account on Facebook. That didn't work. They continue to ask for my photo. Please provide me with access to my Facebook account.

SIR THIS IS MY REAL ACCOUNT AND MY ACCOUNT HAS NO ISSU AFTER THAT FACEBOOK TOLD ME THAT UNFORTUNATLY YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCES YOUR ACCOUNT WE R REVIEWING THESE ADDITIONAl DOCUMENTS .WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE,AND WE WILL GET BACK YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN .THEN SAY LOG OUT . AND NO MORE OPTIONS . SIR THIS IS MY BUSSINESS PROFILE AND IM WORRIEED ABOUT THAT BECOUSE OF MY BUSSINESS HAS STOPED

I keep on getting hacked and I can not get into my Facebook account like someone change my email address on my Facebook account

Have feedback for Facebook?