Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

697+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

I have used the help center many times about mutual friends and they always say closed. I have 2001 friends but no mutual friends. How can that be?. I should have many. Darren Gondry is my son, he is friends with Arlen Gondry and i am friends with Arlen Gondry,Darren Gondry should be my mutual friend. I love Facebook,i hope you can fix this problem.

Facebook decided they were not going to allow sales of animals anymore and instead of letting it be known they just deactivated any group that was selling them. The only warning we got was other groups were being deactivated and in some cases deleted. Groups that had been going for years were suddenly violating their "Community Standards". Our group had rules in place to make sure the animals went to good homes but none of that was taken into account, it was a witch hunt. Facebook gave us very little information on what we would need to do to save the groups. Our group was deactivated so to try and keep it running we changed the name, turned it into a discussion group and deleted as many of the sales posts as we could then sent it for review. The group was deleted within two seconds. No one could have looked at it in that time. The whole thing left us feeling sick and angry. Some time later the group reappeared but was still deactivated. One of the other admins of the group, not me this time, deleted more sales posts and sent it back in for review again, that was some weeks ago. It has sat there since then in review. I sent in a complaint about the time it was taking them to "review" the group and found a message from them saying that the group was deleted, yet I can still see it as deactivated. So what is going on? It turns out that we were meant to delete ALL sales posts right from when the group was first set up about 3 years ago. I find this totally unreasonable and it clearly shows the despotic attitude of Facebook. They could also do with a course in how to speak to people as the message just said "We deleted it." No word of apology, not even a "Sorry". No doubt there are many other groups that have been given the same treatment. The way Facebook have acted over the whole thing has been totally appalling. They did not tell us that we would need to delete all sales posts and the ones we left were over a year old and by this time irrelevant. They also did not tell us that rehoming places were not allowed either and there was also a lot of confusion over whether or not equipment could be sold. At the moment I am giving serious thought to deleting my FB account as animal sales will now be pushed on to the black market where no rules at all apply and I can in no way support that. At least in the groups there were rules and ours were pretty strict too. I hate to think what will happen to some of those animals now. It seems to me that the FB "Community Standards" are not there to make FB a happy, friendly place. They are there so that FB can change the rules whenever they like and move the goal posts to suit themselves. They do not seem to care about their customers or animal welfare, all they are concerned with is their so called "Community Standards" that are no standards at all, just a remit to bully people. We would like our group back but I am not hopeful. Thanks for reading this.

I have tried and tried to get into my facebook account and it keeps telling me that I have the wrong password and I can't even change the password for the account Michelle Micky Homewood and with all the garbage I have had to do I can not get anywhere with your site.
I have had the worse trouble with your site and all of my friends and I agree your site is nothing but a piece of crap.

I bought 3handbags from a site advertised on Facebook l paid by debit card £46_35 a company called cs@servicecentervip.com took the money the sellers website radleyhot.com payment on 22_05 _2019 payment no ps1905222241586466 I was informed "shangweionline"will be displayed on my credit card statment.The service centre won't have anything to do with any emails I was informed the goods were an the way what arrived was a ghastly scarf not 3handbags I asked for my money back and not heard from them I am not very happy about this because I was under the impression adverts on your website were checked

Fake account this parson chit tha all FB users

Can you tell me why you desable my account.. I am new in facebook and you desable my account with in 2 hour what is happened to you... Can you reset my account

I purchased from Hesimple apparel for $223.00 and their frauds. Their work is very shabby and cheap. The are on Facebook selling their items. It took 2 months and finally received an order but not what I ordered. There is no number or address to get in contact with. Unfortunately, I read the comments after I purchased. Facebook should not allow fraudulent companies to sell on line. I would like to file a complaint an I want my money back. The comments being written about them is very bad.

PLEASE HELP ME

You are infringing upon my rights to free speech. You have blocked me for sharing images that I find on your site, then re share like thousands of others. Others don't get blocked...why am I picked on?
I wanna see everyone, including the original poster blocked for a ridiculous amount of time.. I have sent this to my attorney as well ...
You are morally wrong on so many levels....and Im tired of it. So action is coming.
Timothy C Romine

I deleted my account yet it is still showing up and people can post on it. I can no longer sign in, as it does not recognize my email address. I want this removed, that is why I deleted it. You all make enough money that it should be a simple task. I was told it would take 30 or 90 days for it to be deleted yet it has been months. PLEASE delete it!!!!! I want a reply from you, after all this is your problem not mine. Thank you.

I have found a message this morning saying I am blocked for 7 days for a complaint about a comment I made. I was blocked last week for 3 days for the exact same comment, to the same person. I do not understand why I am blocked again, and who I can contact about this??? Please advise.

Karen Ven John
karenhacker@yahoo.com
580-744-0041

Dear Help Team, Recently my account Hacked & Hacker Try to Change my account name. I'm not try Id account name options & I again Back my account or Id. After turning back from my Account Hacker, I was surprised to see that my Id Block has been unpublished! Because I do not know anything about changing any Id name and my Id is used for promoting my Business purpose company. Facebook Support Team, asked me to remove the restrictions on my Id and publish my Id again.

Thanks,
Md. Kamrul Hasan.
Dob: 10 February 1994.
Number Fb account is: +8801988150480.
Password is: sharifall23#

i have tried to contact facebook multiple times about an issue and have had no luck. unfortunately none of the options from the help center are of use to the issue I am having. my fathers account has been hacked along with his email so he cant recover his facebook with a recovery code option. he has also tried to contact his email provider but sadly they have not been of any usefull help they claim that my father needs to purchase a google card, in order for them to resolve his issue! so we were wondering if their is any link you can send him so that he may recover his facebook? He is willing to provide any proof you may need to verify his identity. he has had his facebook for many years and has videos/ pictures that he would like to recover I hope that I hear back from you soon thank you

I’ve been banned from FB for 1 month because os something I posted whic I know is true but believe I am being targeted because I am a Trump supporter....5 people called me and said they saw a post that read “ Gilda rogala has been banned from FB for 1 month, you won’t be hearing from her....my sister tells me it’s been taken down but my question..how dare you embarrass me ( 85 years old) by telling everyone my very private business...I want a answer. 908-233-4396.....

My account was locked due to a possible security issue, however I have done everything they have asked me to do and 5 days later im still not able to gain access to my account. FB even gave me a permanent fb name of Jenn Marie due to a restraining order and let me know it will never be able to be changed. But I got locked out for a security issue. I need to find a way to reopen the account that actually works.

My account was hacked by some one he also change my name,my mobile no ,my profile pic,my mail I'd, and I can't not log in in my facbook id, attache file is hacked I'd, request you to please help me immediate.

You just suspended me for 30 days and I have no idea why?? This is getting ridiculous all I've done is repost things already on Facebook . This is the only way of me staying in touch with certain people please restore my service. I did put my email unless I've been hacked!!

Open not

I can't log into my account although I uploaded my passport and ID.
This messages always comes up:

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.mclaughlin.92372 has fake account is not same person for 4 years. She has 3 different accounts not the same picture.
That picture she posted it was my picture that she stolen it from my account.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=142163883599833&set=a.1007450044... that I had reported 17 times on her posts's report.
She harrasment to my husband's friends and family on his Facebook's that I report reported law enforcement officer's press charges on Kimberly's harrassment and stolen men's pictures off from Facebook.
How her account get disable can it fix it.
That man on her post is my husband that she stolen it from my post.

hey I am blocked for 3 days I sent a photo that privite parts was not exposed I told facebook I would not do it again because I went against their standards but I did not relieze that would be against their standards I am sorry I posted it and I will never do it again I think face book treated me very unfairly about this

My friend, Skyanna, just recently changed her name legally in the country of Canada. She tried to change it on Facebook but for some reason it isn’t letting her do so because they claim that it’s a fake name, dispite her turning in the official court name change paperwork. I looked into it and it said that was all she needed to change her name, the only info. She tried and for whatever reason it may be, she’s still not allowed. It’s discriminative. There are so many fake profiles with fake names, yet, she can’t change her LEGAL name because it’s a little different than most names? She’s a unique person and that is HER LEGAL NAME. She sent in the documents, she did everything she needed to, and she’s still being denied and forced to wait for no reason at all. This is unacceptable. Please change her information immediately.

I cannot login due to your racial selection on people. This is the second time that you have blocked my login to Facebook. I think I have to switch the contact of all my friend and recommend them to switch to a more friendly site.

face book has disabled my account with no reason givin it has been a week and I cannot log into my account I find this very unfair and I want to know what gives them the right to do this with out warning and without even letting me know my page was just that my page I want my info back my pictures etc face book is a joke and veryunfair

Messenger account hacked. Facebook disabled my account. The hacker changed the email and mobile number. I filed appeal and received no acknowledgement.or response.

hi my name is slade smith and I find it extremely irritating that find the cover of house of the holy by led zeppelin vulgar and salacious ! it's an inarguably classic work of art of the 20th century. thank you for reading .

Fb is without any reason blocking all my account .Don't done any thing.Pls unblock all fb account asap.

A hacker took over my Facebook/messenger account
My account is now disabled. I cannot recover it since I cannot log in. Facebook instructions are incomprehensible. I filed an appeal.and received no response. The phone and device in the screenshot are not mine.

I was charged 50.00 for Facebook ads. Watch your bank accounts for fraud charges.

My account must have been hacked and then disabled from you. You can check the ip address of the violation of your policies done. Help me restore my account and change the password.
Because I did not violate any of your policies. It must yave been hacked. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. I've got lots of pictures stored in your site. I would like to have them back.
I've got many other accounts associated with this account. It is costing me other accounts as well.

Kindly be understanding and look into the problem.

Just tried to create a profile using the pseudonym, Terry Towelling. I have deliberately misquoted my date of birth because I don't want that to be known. I found it impossible to log in. I repeatedly got the 'capcha' screen asking me to confirm I am not a robot - which I did countless times. I tried all sorts of ways to get in and then I started to get the 'capcha' screens again but could only just see the bottom of a couple of the pictures I had to click on. I tried going in through a different browser and actually got the capcha pictures properly but it still wouldn't log me in. I then get asked to upload a photo of myself - which I did. I also got a message saying my account had been used suspiciously - hardly likely when I'd only just set it up and couldn't even log in!

What exactly is going on?

During the brexit matters I have been successfully promoting an action that assists 'leave' and have had many abusive comments . I am staunchly British but my name is Hofmann and I have reported one male, for saying ah Hofmann you must be a Nazi. This apparently doesn't offend their community standards yesterday I was given a 3-day ban and have not been told for what reason and can't defend myself this is unfair, the biased towards leavers and do not account that some comment maybe in retaliation to a worse comment.

I have been using the same email since I started Facebook. Someone hacked my page and changed emails and passwords. I no longer have access to the account. I have already sent a complaint one too many times and no one has done anything to help. PLEASE help I no longer have access to my kids pictures. Either delete the page or help me gain access to my account

My account was original why my account blocked open my facebook immediately.

I have been a member of facebook since 2009. today I go to log in and it says I am Blocked, There is no reason for me to get blocked, I dont harass people, or name call. I am on to communicate with people from around the world.
I just recieved an Email saying I have to verify my Identity?? does everyone have to do this? I feel this has nothing to do with what name I use and more about the stuff I post. I am a registered republican, and i post alot of political things.
I really dont like facebook, and dont even need my account back, i just want them to stop banningpeople based on political views.

Hello,
I purchased clothing from AREALOOK, an advertiser on Facebook, on March 27. I am now trying to get a FULL REFUND for my purchase. I finally received the two dresses and one of the shirts last week. I still have not received a cotton and linen blue jumper. Regardless, the clothing looks NOTHING like it does in the pictures, and the descriptions are completely FALSE. The dresses I ordered were supposed to be made of linen and cotton with beautiful embroidery. Instead, they are a some flammable synthetic material with a cheap imprint design. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING! The FAKE cotton shirt is so poorly made. The trim on the collar is in three pieces and the sleeves are cheaply constructed with the threads are already coming out. This is a total SCAM! Why does FB allow any con artist to sell on the site?
Meaghan Ozaydin

fb sucks and is one sided going against my first amendment right to free speach they delete your post take away your fb page with out warning zuckerburgh is a spoil rich kid

Yes I sent something that was wrong I'm a senca Cayuga tribal menber
I find it highly unconstitutional
That this website is messing with idian affairs.

I posted pics of my daughter’s high school
Graduation on Wednesday night and on Thurs morning I get a notification that I posted against Facebook policy. Since when is graduation pictures against policy???????
I can’t post ot like or send any messages.

I recently was banned for 30 days for standing up to a bully (Athena Z) who was laughing at people and posting juvenile GIFS like "Loser" to several people who had lost family members to suicide. This was in the comments section of an article about a man committing suicide after watching his dog being grabbed and killed by a crocodile---this sociopathic individual was laughing at people and making light of their losses---and also telling people "it's just a dog---loser !!" and other grade school juvenile bullshit. She reported every single person who called her out, including ME (screenshot of the post that got me put in FB jail for 30 days below)….but Facebook did NOTHING to punish her, the instigator, the BULLY. Only the victims.

The last time I was banned was also for 30 days...for calling someone who didn't think tipping in restaurants was important--a cheapskate. That's right, you guess it, I was banned for 30 days for calling someone a CHEAPSKATE. I am so over and done with Farcebook…..it is clear they are picking on me for my conservative views. These ridiculous bans started happening when I started supporting Roseanne Barr for the fucked up witch hunt the liberals had out for her. Facebook can kiss my ass. The minute the suspension is lifted I'm deactivating my account and I will be more than happy to explain why.

I ordered a Drone QX from a Facebook add on April 19 and to date have not received it nor have I heard from the company. I have been unable to contact them because the phone number provided to my credit card company does not work. When you call the number you get a message to contact a website and then they hang up!
I trusted them because they were advertised on Facebook. Can you help, PLEASE!

It is unprecedented to know that you can not even send text messages because abusers can forward and post the text that is sent to a family phone number and then placed on Facebook. I do not use, FACEBOOK, I do not have any social platform and seeing the text messages that I send through my phone on FACEBOOK is very painful is an unforgivable abuse. It is important to stop this kind of disrespect that violates the integrity and privacy of the people responsible for using the internet. People who do not have privacy and have fun with this type of abuse should not have the privilege of using FACEBOOK. Privacy and respect play a very important role for the proper use of their future development.

Can be published via Facebook message text sent to third people?
Is a breach of privacy exposing the integrity of a person via Facebook messages?

They took away my freedom of speech

Facebook approved of all my business ads I were advertising, then out of nowhere, I was banned from using their ads service to advertise my business without a warning as to why. This happened directly after I made my initial payment in the same emails. Now my business is hurt and I would like a full refund for them approving my ads only later to say I violated the policy for them. The total I've spent is $2,066.91 and I would like a full refund! My company is Battle Comics LLC and it is also the name of my business page.

Respected Sir,
some transaction has done on my credit card no 6961 on 31/5/2019. Amount of 699.53 and 1049.29 twice has been done and on same card amount of 100 spent on FACE BK ADS on 30/5 .This is to inform you that i am not using Facebook account from long time.Please take required action .Sending you transaction details it may help you catch the hackers.
regards
pradeep

ALERT: You've spent Rs.1049.29 on CREDIT Card xx6961 at FACEBK H93PGKS9A2 on 2019-05-31:09:19:37.Avl bal - Rs.5269.38, curr o/s - Rs.25730.62.Not you? Call 18002586161.

ALERT: You've spent Rs.699.53 on CREDIT Card xx6961 at FACEBK FQW76KN9A2 on 2019-05-31:08:17:33.Avl bal - Rs.7717.47, curr o/s - Rs.23282.53.Not you? Call 18002586161.

ALERT: You've spent Rs.100.00 on CREDIT Card xx6961 at FACEBK ADS on 2019-05-30:16:59:43.Avl bal - Rs.8317.00, curr o/s - Rs.22683.00.Not you? Call 18002586161.

I would like to know why I have been suspended from Facebook again. I have been extremely cautious about my responses or comments and feel I was unjustly suspended because I am a Trump supporter. I haven chosen responses without vulgarity and have reviewed as many of my responses as I am able to. I have not used the phrase illegals. I have made comments concerning what Actions France and Italy are taking to regain control of their countries and made statements that this will happen in America if we are not careful. I commented about 1 person who advised she does not feel comfortable with President Trump in office and only advised she could leave but to remember the safety level where she came from and someone responded something to the effect of kind words. I am not responsible for others who respond to any shared posts or comments I have made. I have since read several comments using vulgarity towards ethnic groups. If commenting that trying to impeach President Trump that a revolution could be started this is not threatening just what I see happening if it’s tried. If calling some democrat a moron is offensive this doesn’t come close to what some others comments indicate.

Please respond as I feel that I have unjustly been suspended.

The ad went so fast you couldn't read it !!!!!!! It was terrible

I had spoke with someone who doesn't support police, I responded, and Facebook banned me for 30 days. Facebook supports the killing of officers, that's a felony.

Would you stop sharing my age on face book. I am a very private person . Just stop sharing my age with every one.people are calling me to find out if my age is correct. Not only do they know my birthdate but they know my age. Stop stop stop. That is too much personal info.

I tried to log onto my account, your system would not let me. So I tried a password reset. This did not work. Tried the recovery link, did not work either. Then I was told that my account was unlocked by email. I tried to log on again, it did not let me log on again. It came back with a picture of three people telling me I should contact them and ask for a code. These people are not trusted people. I then went to the lower left corner for an alternative way. I hit that and the three people came up again. Logged out. Why, could not use my security question answer that I have with you?
Just trying to get logged back on.

I trusted them because they were advertised on Facebook. Can you help, PLEASE!

Sure be nice if Facebook would stop censuring conservatives and enough with there Hitler like tactics they use on the American people and the socialist push and propaganda there using against us to sway an election. You guys will never change the west to your Hitler lifestyle. You and the far left are literally playing Hitler play by play of what he did and you dumbass far left uneducated following is tonstuoid to see what your all doing to destroy this country. Civil war is upon us and the west will prevail and we will take back our country. If socialism is so great get the fuck out of th us and go live in all the failing countries who support it. You all should be imprisoned for your propaganda in trying to destroy this country.

Dear Complaints Department,

For more than three days, I have not been able to use my Facebook account properly.

Here are the main problems:

1) I can't open the Messenger Box, on my Computer - Presently just circles going round.
2) I also can't open the Notifications Box, on my Computer - Also circles going round.
and 3) I am unable to post, share, save and edit photographs - This is a pain, as I run a very popular fan club on The Jam, and I might be in danger of falling behind, simply because certain functions will not respond, when I ask them to.

I've contacted the Facebook Helpdesk several times. They know about this, but have not yet fixed the above issues.

I am getting annoyed with not being able to use Facebook properly, and hope this message will speed things up.

This will be the last time I ask for this problem to be resolved.

Many thanks, on behalf of Facebook users around the World, with the same trouble.

Matthew James Excell ( Head admin of The Jam Fan Page, Hertfordshire UK )

on my laptop windows 7 since Saturday 25th may 2019 I can longer access facebook messenger via my facebook account...just getting a blank white page ??? is there a problem....??? Robert.

I cannot see notifications and or messages, or view comments or make comments this is has been going on for about a week. I have tried clearing cache to no avail what is the since of having account that is worthless. I am using one of the browsers you said to use. Microsoft Edge.

I continue to get unsolicted messages from a company bidding equipment. I get all there inquires.

ALSO: MY FACEBOOK ACCT. WAS DISABLED IN THE MIDDLE OF A FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT AT MY CHURCH. IT STATED THAT I HAD VIOLATED FB BY CONTACTING TO MANY PEOPLE. THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I DO NOT CONTACT PEOPLE OVER FB OR SOLICT.
PLEASE STOP THE UNWANTED MESSAGES AND RESTORE SERVICE. I HAVE SENT THE REQUIRED DOCS OVER TO YOUR HELP DESK.

PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED AS TO PROGRESS

THANKS

My account seems to be blocked. I do not have any idea why. If there is a reason, I would very much like to know why. Could you
please fix the problem?. Thank You, Joseph Horn

I am UNCERTAIN as to who this last attempt to contact Facebook is going to so no files with other names on are attached but are available on request (bkemprmsl@aol.com)

I have made multiple attempts to contact Facebook by other means ALL IGNORED so I have lodged the Complaint with the REGULATOR as below and I attached the files I sent with this Complaint.

The Complaint is clear: I WANT THE DONATION (£58) RETURNED SO THAT I CAN DONATE IT AS INTENDED. Please send this onto whoever is responsible AND REQUEST THAT THEY INVESTIGATE AND RETURN THE DONATION.

Brian Kemp

-----Original Message-----
From: Complaints <complaints@fundraisingregulator.org.uk>
To: bkemprmsl@aol.com <bkemprmsl@aol.com>
CC: complaints@fundraisingregulator.org.uk <complaints@fundraisingregulator.org.uk>
Sent: Sat, 25 May 2019 9:45
Subject: Thank you for submitting your complaint about Brian Kemp

Dear BrianKemp,

Thank you for sending your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator. We will contact you within 14 days to let you know what the next steps are and how we propose to handle your complaint.

Further advice about our complaint handling process can be found on our website at http://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/make-a-complaint/complaints-proce...

Your Complaint Reference Number is: 00010104 Please make a note of this number and quote it in future correspondence.

Kind regards

The Fundraising Regulator

The following details have been received:

The Complainant

PL11 3JT.

Email: bkemprmsl@aol.com

Phone: 01503250466
Mobile: 07941512156

What type of complainant are you?: ?

What is your preferred method of contact?: Email

How did you hear about the FR?: Friend

The Complaint

Name of Charity Complained About: Facebook Charity Donations

What was the Method of Fundraising involved?:

What best describes the what the charity was raising money for?: Medical Research

Have you contacted the charity about your complaint?:

Date of Incident: 17/05/2019

Details of Complaint: ?? friend?? (Recovering Cancer sufferer) was requesting donations on Facebook for a Cancer Charity that she was involved in and I wanted to make a birthday donation. So I went on her Facebook Page to donate (Item No. 1 - File attached): My fault but this was NOT her Charity: It was a similar Charity that she had donated £5 to for a friend on her Facebook Page AND the Charity was now closed BUT Facebook STILL took my money.

I tried to stop the Paypal payment (Recorded as payment pending); but by the time PayPal replied, they refused saying “the payment was authorised” and NOW they are refusing to answer emails requesting EXACTLY where the payment went (Item No. 4 - File attached). The Donation was later taken from my bank account (Separate PayPal proof of Payment attached). This states that it went so ‘Stand Up to Cancer’ via Facebook). I wrote to the Charity “Stand up to Cancer” (SU2C) and got a nice reply with words that didn’t entirely make sense and was no help (Items 2 in attached file). So I asked again and received almost the same reply (Items 3 in attached file); effectively telling me the same “Complain to Facebook”. Facebook have simply ignored my TWO emails and NONE of this makes sense and at the very least is extremely suspicious, especially for a Charity donation.

My donation to Cancer has DISAPPEARED, it is most definitely NOT in the Charity account I mistakenly sent it too (Closed); and no one has a record of it: This cannot be right, could you please investigate?

Ideally I want the money returned so that I can re-donate it to ??friend?? for her birthday Charity event in support of Cancer, she will be 58, £1 for each year.

To deal with your complaint we may need to pass your details onto the charity involved. Are you happy for us to do this? :Yes

Your VP that just appeared on CNN was an embarrassment to Facebook. Take down the Nancy Pelosi video that is clearly fake! You are a News Organization whether you think you are or not. I am on FB but I do think FB is short lived.

This platform is increasingly becoming shittier. It's gotten so bad that every other thing I post...which I get from other fb pages to begin with...gets me flagged if not outright jailed. And it's over the stupidest shit. If something is already flagged....F'ING REMOVE IT ALTOGETHER...so nobody else gets hold of it and subsequently winds up jailed...while the original poster gets a slap or nothing at all. And when it comes to ADULT ONLY SECRET groups...please give us the freedom to police ourselves....we're not promoting violence, child pornography, bestiality, etc....we're just having fun with humor. Most of us enjoy having that outlet after stressful days at work...but when fb is slamming you for every other friggin post...that makes facebook NOT fun anymore. LEAVE US ALONE I'm seeking an alternative platform at this point.

They keep bloking me in facebook. I believe the people who do the reviews do not understand what they do. Facebook sucks!

You keep banning me for the same post over and over. Why?

this is in regards to their stupid reasons why the suspend people. 6 day after commenting on a post that was from a general group someone decided to get all hurt and report my comment as "abusive" or something. 6 days past....I don't remember it. that is just wrong.

I re-posted a picture quote and was suspended from facebook. There was no share link so I saved the pic to my desktop and re-posted it and was suspended for the picture that I got from facebook. I feel I am being singled out -targeted etc....

we have our company facebook account named recourse.physiotherapy but we are not able to operate / open that account we have submitted my adhaar card than also no use. pls tell me what to do in this situation

Hey team,
Some one hacked my Facebook account, now I am trying to recover it with mobile number but its did not pitch my number, hacker change my complete bio data as well as my Email ID. I need to recover it.
my account user name was on my mobile number which 03159150590

My account was disabled by Facebook without any notice. I got a message about suspicious activity on my Facebook. All I do is post funny memes. It's crazy to think that would be suspicious at all then I was asked to submit a photo of my face that's not on Facebook and I definitely did that and my account is still disabled. It was an active account it was obvious by the way my friends commented and interacted to me that they knew me.This is a social media site. I'm not running a business or doing anything that would require for me to prove identity to you. I keep reading all over the internet this happening with most new accounts,and eventually you require picture ID scan before allowing login. This sounds like a shady scam on behalf of Facebook to see how many brainwashed zombies will willingly hand over way more info than you should ever need for a social media site. Sounds fishy to me. Activate my account that you disabled or I'll sue you for trying to bribe personal information that is unnecessary from me and unfairly locking me out of my account after you received what you asked for

I saw a post of Islamic men with another group of people on their knees in front of the Islamics and the Islamics were brandishing swords. I simple posted the following. " Muslims are evil. Deport them all."
Facebook banned me for 30 days. I want to know why???? FB allows posts asking for the death of the President. The death of conservatives. They allow all kinds of gross, disrespectful, nasty posts and the FB Natzi's don't do a damn thing. Yet let an American Citizen make a statement against a group of people who make no bones about wanting to see Americans slaughtered and holy pigs, the Muslim Gestapo working for FB banns your ass. Talk about 1st amendment censorship.

My giving name is Charles F. Bailey, I placed an order with " DEALS YOU MAY LIKE" order #3738 on May 5 2019 the price was $99.99 with a discount code of $10.00 leaving a balance of $ 89.99 which they drew from my account on May 6 2019 I have never received the Drone nor they have not refunded me as they have promised . My Facebook profile is Fred Bailey and I am requesting they be removed from Facebook because they are a scam. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

I made a purchase of clothing from Chiczora, four items. I received them all and tried the four pieces of clothing on. Three did not fit, in spite of being same size as one that did fit, for two of them, and the other was actually a size larger and still did not fit. I began contact with the company's email service@chiczora.com I have a string of emails with two different representatives beginning May 5th. I still have no resolution. The last email offered a partial refund of $18 for the 83 dollars worth of items I wanted to return, and I keep the "item". It was not clear if it was 18 dollars for all three or 18 per item. Also, I asked them to pay return shipping, as their poor sizing caused the problem in the first place. They stated it would cost 30 to 35 dollars to return them to China and I would have to pay. I was not given an address to return them so I have no way to do so and no way to confirm return postage. I will not trust these ads again, and never purchase anything from over seas again through Facebook.

i create a new Facebook account, but after 1 or 2 days the account will be showing for confirm your identity please upload a photo. after uploading photo the account will be disabled automatically after some time. and i can not login my id. what is going wrong with my id. how can i resolve this, i want to use a Facebook account, my government issued id is attached herewith. please resolve my problam immediately

Dear Sirs, I recently received a 30 day ban which apparently contravenes Facebook nudity standards. While the post shows a small picture of a backside, it is not offensive and is nothing compared to many other posts seen on Facebook day after day which go unpunished. I believe my account is being monitored and targeted by Facebook because of my political stance which contravenes my human rights and freedom of speech. Your organization should be a non bias non political institution.

One persone text me in messenger abuse and sexual comment

Facebook keeps blocking. They say I go against their standards ie. sexual content, nudity, or hatred. Nothing can be further from the truth.
Most of what I post is either copied, or shared from posts already on Facebook. I'm being singled out. I know I'm not the only one.
It's getting out of hand. I'm including an image from a conservative Facebook post, which I then shared in a another conservative group.
Somebody should do something. Facebook is crossing the line on free speech.

I am complaining about one of your advertisers, Sami & Sean. I ordered a t-shirt from them and like the design. But, it came as a v-neck when i thought I had ordered a regular round neck. They refuse to help me replace the V-neck. I have attached a copy of their advertising and sales material, which shows a regular neck, not a V-neck (see attachments). In little tiny print, the order does say V-neck, but I content their pictures misrepresent the product. They refuse any sort of help and even hung up on me in an online chat. They offer no phone number or address to formally complain. Please advise what you can and will do to bring this new Facebook advertiser into line with your (and my) expectations.

My profile has been banned or limited for thirty days for something I have posted which did not comply with community standards but you did not tell me what it is I have posted how can I try to avoid that next time if I don't know what the offending post was?

WHO changed the format of the facebook.com/groups? It is horrible. It is NOT user friendly. You have to keep going in and out to get to one thing at a time. WHY did you change it? WHO asked you to change it? I don't remember being asked if I did not like the previous format. Does the person who changed the format even USE facebook groups? Did you try and access ANYTHING after you changed the format? You CANNOT access ANYTHING. It's horrible. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE IT GOT SCREWED UP. IT'S HORRIBLE. It cannot be accessed the way it is. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE IT GOT SCREWED UP.

I tried to friend my wife and sent her a photo. it was a simple photo of my face smiling. Nothing inappropriate. When I hit send I was then locked out of my account with an error message that says, I cannot use my account as Facebook is reviewing the photo I sent them....??? I did to send facebook a photo. If this is the problem how long does it take you to view the photo and reinstate my account? I am new to facebook and was hoping to use the messaging feature for work. seems temperamental and maybe a bad idea.
Please let me know how to get back in my account. this really stinks, Pete West

Facebook rip me off and not sorting things out have sent court papers to Facebook and the people that run it and had no answer back

Facebook has locked me out due to someone trying to hack my account. I even sent them a new password. Birchtree1939 uu you cannot resolve this then cancel facebook .

You disabled my account some weeks ago for no apparent reason. I do not use obscene language or post any controversial comments.
I use facebook to keep in contact with many authors to discuss marketing. I also use it to contact a small number of friends. But my main concern is being unable to contact authors and author groups in the US and Europe to discus my publications and marketing techniques. Social media is a powerful marketing tool for me, now i am being virtually wiped out since my colleagues are unable to make any contact with me.
Why? what have I done to prevent me having any accounts on facebook? I respectfully ask that you address my complaint and tell me what it is you think I have done to deserve your treatment.
Roger Parkes.

I can'recover a facebook page that I have deactivate

Why is it that anytime a post that actually are documents or book showing anything against Europeans Americans we are block. Now what I post had nothing to do with hate ! An someone else has posted it before. Now you can share our data with other breaking our privacy rights. But facebook shows itself shows discrimination an we have here in America freedom of speech. To shut down my page an freedom of speech on a public service take away my rights to speak.

Facebook में अपना photo नहीं देख पा रहे new version में नही देख पा रहे पा old version अच्छा था अब कैसे होगा facebook मैं अपना फोटो कैसे देखें please reply and solve problem facebook team

i am being blocked for 30 days because i am united states of american citizen and i saw a video of a muslin walking on the american flag and i made a comment against muslins. they ran the video they are the ones who should be banned from the internet. they are racist group of people. caring more for the muslins taking over our country. walking on the flag and laughing is a sure sign of the disrespect they have. it is time the government steps in and starts banning these kinds of videos on facebook

I want to get off Facebook. I have been hacked 2 times already and when I try to go to Facebook it tells me I have the wrong password. GET ME OFF.
Theadora Huttmeyer

Dear Facebook team I have been trying to have a Facebook account to contact family one of my family members are dieing but you keep asking for me to upload photo of my self that clearly shows my face book ever time I try to keep a account it's refreshes the page and comes to check point within every hour to half an hour then when I submit photo you disable the account with no giving reason

I've been complaining and sending numerous messages to Facebook on the behalf of thw everyday blocking me from liking my family members post. Now its to me as an harassment; and im almost to the point of going full throttle hiring a lawyer like Morgan & Morgan if this keeps up. I can't send my mom a heart on her page. I feel they need to be more strict on people killing people post; and posting stuff not cool. Rather then bothering us people who does nothing to people.

When I click on "see 13 more comments" nothing happens.

When I click on "see more replies" nothing happens.

Is this problem fixable?

Thanks in anticipation.

John Patterson

Facebook keeps suspending my friends over nonsense. My friend just posted animal's nature life..but somone bullet, harrass my friends account, they did faked reported to my friend account wasnot community standards
I am a conservativ they keep coming up with nonsense of hate speech or not community standards and so on. Facebook disabilities of my frieonds (khanhlinh) There were several muslim people who posted on killing whites and americans. How they were going to take over America and a bunch of other nasty stuff. Their posts were never deleted and the people were not suspended. There are people who post about killing police and facebook has no problem with that either. You see, when someone sends me a friend request, I go to their page and see what they are like. This one guy who had many posts of killings americans so I didn't reply. I went back to his page several times and there were more posts like that. I complained to fb about it and the guy is still doing it. Now,Facebook is anti-America, anti-police. All they do is spy on conservatives and delete their posts. Complaining to them does no good. They will treat you like you're evil when it is them who are the hateful ones.

This morning I tried to share some email posts with Facebook as I have been doing for years, sharing on various subjects, including political,, all without being blocked. This morning, no matter what I tried, even trying to login, as when I tried to share the email article I received the notice that said that I 'may have posted a post or comment with the purpose of incitement.' Underneath was the offensive single word accusation 'Troll.' Yesterday, due to the fact that we have a federal election in May (in Australia) I shared (and sometimes) commented and shared more posts than usual. Some of them critical of the two main parties in our coming election. I have always done so over the years and have never been blocked or accused of being unjustly called a troll by Facebook, just for sharing posts and for my right to have an opinion. My right to free speech! And I receive a lot of Likes to some of my posts. Which argues against the accusation of my perhaps being offensive or intending to incite. That has never been my intention. Ever. I share information and am entitled to share the posts belonging to the political party I am a member off! My guess is that someone of influence may have objected to my enthusiasm in sharing those beforementioned Australian Greens posts and my very truthful opinions of those two opposing old parties. The greater and growing number of Australians now share that same unflattering opinion. And again, just as in other years we have right to our opinion and our sharing of informative political posts.

Facebook does not come back to me about the fact that they system deactivated my account.i have gone to all they sides to complain and they are not coming back to me. My business account is connected to this account and I have tried very much to fix this as it relates to my business account and could ruin everything for me.

Facebook have taken funds out of my account without authority on eleven separate occasions, my bank has recouped some of the funds, however, there is still a significant amount to be addressed, therefore I would like the funds to be reinstated into my bank account. Thank you.

Facebook have disabeled my account
And have not told me why ive sean
Other custermers acounts thy are xxx.x rated and discusting totale discrimantion . Facebook keep sending
Messages that people have added me as a friend on there friend list have emaield many times to have facebook
Stop sending me messages no responce still sendingg me messages over it

id like to report facebook please. for interfering with democracy. and deleting a valid mep’s election campaign video. with no explanation as to why! facebook is actually interfering with the will of the people. id like to see facebook prosecuted. i look forward to your reply. thanks

My complaint is, i had a facebook account about 10 years ago, a friend and I being immature drunks and drug takers and not knowing how facebook worked properly, set up a facebook account and posted about drug taking and sexual things (Not my best moment). Now more grown up and drink n drug free I thought i had deleted it years ago but turns out its still there, family and friends keep coming across it ringing me complaining, my son in laws family think im horrible.
I cant remember the facebook password and I dont have access to the email address i used, ive tried to regain access to the emails but always fail the questions. Theres knowbody to contact, I keep going round in circles just trying to delete the profile, its causing arguments in my home all the time please help

For no valid reason they shut off my account, but only after forcing me to supply a phone number and picture of myself! Who the hell do they think they are? They claimed "suspicious activity"--by which they must be referring to how 16 people I KNOW IN REAL LIFE either accepted my friend requests or SENT me friend requests! Ridiculous!

i cannot open my facebook........i was hacked......this has happen before.......done nothing wrong.....not my fault........i have tried to open my facebook..but cannot do it.........please help and open my facebook..........facebook is the best site on here,,,,,,i enjoy it alot..........please help me with this matter........thank you so much............

i was hacked,,,,,,,,please open my facebook,,,,,,,,have been hacked before,,,,,,,,i have done nothing wrong.....not my fault...please open my facebook........i enjoy it alot......it is the best sight on here...........thanks so much,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tried to access dormant facebook account several times getting the royal runaround by robots created by facebook for the express purpose of wreaking havoc by asking me to firstly identify people I know using photos of people I don't know, then asking me to submit drivers licence, passport, etc.which I would never do online putting my security of person at risk, not to mention sending me a security code which they won't accept and generally running me in circles starting the process over and over again. . I'm fed up with their BS. Sending a pix of me and my late common law wife as displayed in the facebook header: Malcolm Everett - malcolm_e@gmx.com

You locked me out because you don't think it is me. I tried to change password, you refused so now I have uninstalled both facebook & messenger
I am a Christain, a Republican, wife,mother & grandparent so I will be vocal about your services.

Have feedback for Facebook?