Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

565+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

Facebook rip me off and not sorting things out have sent court papers to Facebook and the people that run it and had no answer back

Facebook has locked me out due to someone trying to hack my account. I even sent them a new password. Birchtree1939 uu you cannot resolve this then cancel facebook .

You disabled my account some weeks ago for no apparent reason. I do not use obscene language or post any controversial comments.
I use facebook to keep in contact with many authors to discuss marketing. I also use it to contact a small number of friends. But my main concern is being unable to contact authors and author groups in the US and Europe to discus my publications and marketing techniques. Social media is a powerful marketing tool for me, now i am being virtually wiped out since my colleagues are unable to make any contact with me.
Why? what have I done to prevent me having any accounts on facebook? I respectfully ask that you address my complaint and tell me what it is you think I have done to deserve your treatment.
Roger Parkes.

I can'recover a facebook page that I have deactivate

I want to get off Facebook. I have been hacked 2 times already and when I try to go to Facebook it tells me I have the wrong password. GET ME OFF.
Theadora Huttmeyer

Dear Facebook team I have been trying to have a Facebook account to contact family one of my family members are dieing but you keep asking for me to upload photo of my self that clearly shows my face book ever time I try to keep a account it's refreshes the page and comes to check point within every hour to half an hour then when I submit photo you disable the account with no giving reason

I've been complaining and sending numerous messages to Facebook on the behalf of thw everyday blocking me from liking my family members post. Now its to me as an harassment; and im almost to the point of going full throttle hiring a lawyer like Morgan & Morgan if this keeps up. I can't send my mom a heart on her page. I feel they need to be more strict on people killing people post; and posting stuff not cool. Rather then bothering us people who does nothing to people.

When I click on "see 13 more comments" nothing happens.

When I click on "see more replies" nothing happens.

Is this problem fixable?

Thanks in anticipation.

John Patterson

Facebook does not come back to me about the fact that they system deactivated my account.i have gone to all they sides to complain and they are not coming back to me. My business account is connected to this account and I have tried very much to fix this as it relates to my business account and could ruin everything for me.

Facebook have taken funds out of my account without authority on eleven separate occasions, my bank has recouped some of the funds, however, there is still a significant amount to be addressed, therefore I would like the funds to be reinstated into my bank account. Thank you.

id like to report facebook please. for interfering with democracy. and deleting a valid mep’s election campaign video. with no explanation as to why! facebook is actually interfering with the will of the people. id like to see facebook prosecuted. i look forward to your reply. thanks

i cannot open my facebook........i was hacked......this has happen before.......done nothing wrong.....not my fault........i have tried to open my facebook..but cannot do it.........please help and open my facebook..........facebook is the best site on here,,,,,,i enjoy it alot..........please help me with this matter........thank you so much............

i was hacked,,,,,,,,please open my facebook,,,,,,,,have been hacked before,,,,,,,,i have done nothing wrong.....not my fault...please open my facebook........i enjoy it alot......it is the best sight on here...........thanks so much,,,,,,,,,,,,

You locked me out because you don't think it is me. I tried to change password, you refused so now I have uninstalled both facebook & messenger
I am a Christain, a Republican, wife,mother & grandparent so I will be vocal about your services.

This is a complain about Mr siyafat Mansoor who often misuse Social media for his entertainment,

He has worked in our company as a sales manager from 19/9/2015 to 2017 and we were paying salary of Rs 25,000 and other incentive too.
We terminate him from the job during 2017, now after lack of 2 years he is making false and baseless
allegation in facebook. Which will damage our reputation and business in real estate. All the false allegation made by mr siyafat mansoor against our company with a malfield intention to damage our reputation and growth in real estate business. Some of them are given below,

1 - He has misused the company personal benefit and information without the knowledge of our company.

2- company fixed the one price and he was collecting more amount from customers without company knowledge

3 - Often he used to divert our customer for his personal benefit and also he was collecting money from customers for khatta without the knowledge of our company.

once it comes to our knowledge immediately we removed him from our company.

so we want to stop or block him and his his wrong comments and post to be stopped by reviewing his time line and all baseless post so that we not get any harm from him in our real state business.

Why am I getting the attached message? I have enough friends on facebook, I like to see their posts, I don't want to be prevented from doing that for Facebook's own devious reasons. I want to use Facebook as I want to use it, not the way that Facebook wants me to use it, and if I can't there is no point being on Facebook

I have this facebook account for over 6 years now. Yesterday I logged in and get this weird message - so attached photo - and ALL posts from friends and groups have disappeared. Send FACEBOOK a report about this problem and all I get is an automated message!

Can't get an account, someone hacked my account, also disabled my phone number. Y'all need to help.

For the love of God, can you please tell me how to remove the Emojis at the bottom of my reply line?!? I get so tired of this crap. Please DO NOT highlight my words to emojis in my texts and remove them from the bottom of my reply line. If I wanted the, I would use the!

I believe on March 31, i reposted an image that was a quote from history. It was in response to a post that was a blatant lie by a facebook troll that travels between Trump supporter sites posting nasty insults and lies. I subsequently got banned from posting for a week. Reason posted to me was it was against community standards. Is it Facebooks intended mission to convert or banish history as it occurred to suit their agenda. I demand my account be reinstated immediately and that facebook re-train their community standard employees to allow both parties to voice their opinions equally.

STUPID PASSWORD JUNGLE MAKES SERVICE OBSOLETE BY JUNE 2019--JUST IN TIME FOR PRIDE!

Dear team my fb acount in the name of arunyadav.wich has been hack by someon using his name on my fb id change tha paswrd also.so kindly help me to retari my fb acunt and insure that hi will not miss use tha contain in my fb id.kiny du the action as soon as posible.

They put me in Facebook jail for 7 days over a post i made a couple months ago, ok i understand. And then just yesterday. The same exact post i made at the same time as the first one surfaced and they put me in Facebook jail again for 30 days this time! I already got in trouble for it once and i have been complying with the Facebook standards. Im really getting tired and irritated with how they are running it. Ready to delete my account! Along with several other people I know.

can I please have zero stars? A friend has had her account hacked and some unknown person is using her account to solicit donations and money. I have tried to file a complaint online but the process is tedious and whenever I finish explaining the complaint instead of excepting my input all the information is deleted. And of course you have a phone number but you're not talking to anybody at the moment. So first of all the friend of mine whose account has been hacked is named joyce Tonkins from .st. Albans WV. Some unknown persona is soliciting money at least it's far as I'm concerned on Facebook messenger. Second it has become so difficult for me to file this complaint – which I am doing because my friend Joyce cannot figure out how to file a complaint – that my next call is to my two senators telling them a story as a reason why Facebook must be government regulated. This is ridiculous. I am trying to report a crime and you do not make this report feasible

im tired of having my account blocked for 30 days for expressing my freedom of speech.i want my account unblocked.30 days is unfair and i want my account to be unblocked immediately .i have the soul right to express my freedom of speech and not have my comments i make on friends post be removed nor blocked .its highly annoying and i want my account on facebook to be unblocked NOW.facebook has NO standards .please unblocked my account on facebook.

when I try to sign up you request a mobile phone number I do not have a mobile phone

you are shadowing me. I can see my posts and shares. but none of my friends can see them. this is my 4th complaint in 4 months

Facebook is actively suppressing my 1st amendment rights. The statement "I commemorated the event by buying an ar 15 and a couple pounds of bacon" is in no way racist, illegal, bigotry or discrimination. Continuing to do so needs to lead to charges be filed against facebook.

Profile locked

Facebook, bring back the "new posts" topic in friendlist now!! We can't do without since we hardly see any friends-feeds nowadays. Facebook becomes totally worthless this way!

mY COMPLAINT IS WITH FACEBOOK

I boosted a post and tried to get it boosted to Maribyrnong Australia to Liberal Party of Australia people aged over 35 in a radius of about 12 km but it was boosted to Malang, Indonesia. Will you help make sure the $30 credit now owed to me goes where i intended the first boost to go?

I CANT FIND OUT HOW TO GET THIS COMPLAINT THRU TO FACEBOOK

Kindly reactivate my other account I have been trying to manage my own friends so I have 3 accounts. One old I cannot even access because of the same problem for the last 3 years. Consequently , I had to make another account years ago with other 1500 friends and you have blocked me from my second account again. Please understand I do not need your security if every time you are closing my own account. Unfortunately,I have webinars to attend which I have already paid for and this is now too much inconvenience. I am writing from my new account which you also bloked one month ago because someone thought it was not me. Kindly please unblock my account now blocked and make sure you leave this one the way it is. I would be very grateful thanks piera

One of my friend nisar kuchay is not able to send me friend request coz i have blocked him once..now he z nt able to send d request so u r requested not to block this option for him n enable him this option so that he can send the request n make sure in future u should not block this option for people..resolve this as early as possible

Hello sir, i have opened the login approval code on my Facebook account, but now i can not login without login code on my account because there is no login approval code from Facebook on my mobile number . please request to send login approval code to my number.

Thank you support team.

I have been locked out of my accounts on multiple devices for 3 months! I have contacted them and sent them my ID at least a dozen times with no resolution. I use facebook to help promote my business. I mean what company today in the USA does not have resolution to a customers problem after THREE MONTHS?!! I have tried multiple avenues to try to resolve this myself including trying to change my password. WHEN I TRY TO RESET MY PASSWORD, IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD!! I mean WT*?

said doing maintance been over an hour still cant log on wow some company how about fixing the problem ?????

I cannot place a comment without a red window appearing and I have to delete my comment, even though there is nothing wrong with my wording. Secondly , I cannot delete certain unwanted posts on my home page.

Facebook become an instant place for abuse and bigotry orchestrated by Russian speaking administrators, mostly from Ukraine. In Russian speaking group I published an excerpt from historical chronicle ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Chronicle ) and someone from Facebook team with anti-historical agenda blocked it in a way that when I asked from review it give me an error message with promise to fix it, but I can't progress anywhere further. Any complaint directed to Facebook support left unanswered. Beware of Facebook, it has it's own agenda different from values of American Constitution.

Greendot has put a block on my card. It's been nearly three weeks now. You can't get anyone on the phone. The voice machine tells you the card will remain blocked until I send in the infomation that was requested. I was never notified to send in any iinformation. I went online to see how to unblock my card. I sent that to them. Some one called me and said headquarters would be calling me and to keep my phone line open. She couldn't tell me why my card was blocked.This is a con man business. People of the United States, don't deal with greendot.They will block your card. A means to get your money. I left voicemail telling them I don't care how long it takes,am going to get my money from them.

Friend requests,,how come some like Matthew Bonnerhave 5000 and some. Are cut off at 2000,This is very incovient.especialy if you need one and they. Have 5000or 2000’1d apppreciate a reply

My account seem to have been blocked as i can't log in. However, I am unable to retrieve the account because the code is not being sent to my number +2348065319125

why is the TRUTH unacceptable to Facebook policy and LIES totally acceptable to Face book policy !!!

Mujhse koie bhi friend chat nahi karta hai

my account was inactive for the past 3-4 years..now that i have recover my email whenever i log in to my facebook account.security check. i could no longer identify those photo...and the alternative security check where i am being asked to text the security code through phone no. i have lost my cell phone along with the no. kindly help me fixed my problem

About Facebook it won't let log out and you change me money to think a take this to court of do things it

Facebook is keeping a close eye on my Facebook account. I received two 30-day blocks and other blocks for posting things that they say go against their Community standards ?? This started about a year ago when I tried to start a business and pay Facebook for advertising. They said my business goes against Community standards and then they blocked me. Ever since then I've been constantly blocked. I've seen people posting nudity, obscenities and violence on Facebook and they don't get blocked. Facebook is becoming a joke.

I have been contacted about a promotion from fb .that I won 250,000$.the lady ,Sarah maxwell.i was to send money to a .Marie Reyna in texas.79603..i also called a number you have on file and a guy answered and,said yes I did.he wanted me to send 480$ To collect.the phone number was on your page..and he called me..you have a big scamm going on.im out nothing..please investigate

After a few years of membership I have decided to withdraw from Facebook. Facebook has restricted me from posing any and all pictures. I tried to post Valentine Snoopy pictures and could not. I do not like being restricted from exercising my First Amendment Rights. .

facebook was o.k. until just recently it seems facebook disregarded fact I use fbp to block ALL adds I am getting slammed with political adds here in the Philippines posted as if they are my "friend" or I "liked" their page. Please look into this, it is ridiculous how many political adds there is. I am thinking about discontinuing usage because of it.

I tried calling and had no help. it was all automated systems that 100% of the time tell you to go online which Is the worst possible thing when you actually need help with fradulent charges. I found a number that sent me to people who bairly speak English and don't want to help me because "he doesn't feel like it" the guys name was Peter brown which was 100% not his real name. he refused to help in any way shape or form. it was the complaints department that I called and I don't even know what to do from there. when the complaints department says they literally don't feel like helping I feel the company is inherently flawed and a scam. if I could in any way express my displeasure with the company but the one place you are supposed to be able to call for help or ways to improve the service literally said to me "I don't feel like telling you my name". if I could involve the police I would in a second. The individual asked me to buy a prepaid card and give him the number which is exactly what a scam would be. worst possible experience. never have I been treated so badly in my entire life. I would never recommend this service to anyone for the rest of my existence and I will do everything possible to let people know and help people avoid the dehumanizing treatment that I have had to endure. If I could give less than 1 star I would.

ads that you put on here for sales of merchandise need to be screened by someone as some of these retailers have a horrible reputation with customer service and very poor merchandise as well as no way to contact the retailer as they refuse to answer all calls made as well as emails one retailer in particular is Edgewater Direct as they have thousands of complaints filed against them as poor quality merchandise poor customer service months to receive items and no way to return them and some who never have received there items . These people need to be forbidden to advertise on here and should be shut down and taken out of business !

The app and online version is continuously creating problems for posting and editing. Would like to create a business page or group but crashing prevents this. Unable to keep up communication with sellers I've shopped with, creating a huge financial issue.

Facebook keeps banning me for 30 days, now they say I am banned again for 30 days for something I posted almost a year ago. I think Facebook is targeting some people to be banned for no reason except for our views on things. Why else would they dig back a year to find something, anything to ban someone.

I am being locked down on Facebook for alleged bullying of a false account. I shouldn't be punished for calling out a troll.

I'm restricted now because of Community Standards. (POST) I wrote a couple of years ago about the asteroid that caused the mass extinction. It hit the earth causing the Mexico and Texas coastline. That, that would, because of the Issac Newton 3rd Law of Motion, would cause the volcanoes to erupt worldwide. Then later I showed how the true North was shifting South and East according to US Navy charts. Last year I wrote about an earthquake event taking place worldwide. It was of a 6.2 magnitude but only found at a ocean depth of 1200 feet. But I didn't know about the 12,000 year cycle,. Interesting. (WOW, THIS IS REALLY SCARY, YOU MUST PUT ME INTO FACEBOOK JAIL FOR THIS.) STOP THIS NONSENSE IMMEDIATELY. This so STUPID on so many levels.

Facebook is full of Liberal biased trashy
Anti American camel jockey loving bastards.

I have tried to fix my password and entering the code many different times and days and get the samessahe that I have entered to many times come back later by now I am really tired of this now all I want to do is close my account and come off this crazy site. Please fix this o I will contact the bbb and see if they can’t help

It is kind of bizarre my friend was looking for me on face book on the search bar on face book ,when they put my name Gina Dauphin a another Gina Dauphin appear , but different picture a baby pic and and adult pic , I do not think people can have the same name spell the same . I think hacker use my name to get on face book . In i remenber i was try to make an account face book advice someone using my in my photo was disable hmmm.. Please make investigation so that gina is fake i believe that hacker using my identity to use face book.ASAP People might think is me send goog inf o that hacker my held. Urgent matter

For the last 2 week's I have seen the same things everyday. Also when looking at Facebook there have been many stories that contain pictures and sayings and they are all blank. This has been going on for at least 2 weeks. You can also be on there reading all the things then the pages won't go any further you just see a circle going around and around. After waiting a while I got out and then went right back only to see the same stuff I just saw. When will this be corrected. Very frustrating

How dare you Facebook refuse an ad for volunteers for special needs children in Georgia or, for that matter, any place. My grandson has a rare genetic disorder called CDKL5. He can not speak, see, walk or talk. He only gets food through a feeding tube. Besides all these disabilities., he has extreme epilepsy. And you, Facebook, will not post any ads for volunteers or support because you think it is discriminatory. You should be ashamed of yourself. I get multitudes of Facebook ads for recipes. rejuvenation products, jewelry, vacations, clothes and a load of unnecessary garbage, but to something as important as this. you turn your back. How dare you. I am saddened by your lack of compassion and concern for those who can not speak for themselves. Your actions are deplorable. We will never stop fighting for our sweet boy. You have no heart for anything besides that which will make you a profit!!! You are a total disgrace to the human race.

Your whole company. I am a usa military veteran. Since december 1st you have treated me like dog crap. You block my original account no warning. You dont tell me whay i did . i tried to put up new accounts you keep pulling them off. I confirmed my phone email pics. Whst more do you want. Huh i used to think you guys were good. Your shady and i have showef my lawyer and i have been advised to take you to court and ill sue you for invasiom of privacy emotional stress and i will humiliate your company. All i want is my old account back an apology and you guys to lesve me the f alone. I am very pissed . and i am also joining others in a class action lawsuit.i wont thank you bevause i did everything you asked and i have reported.you to my congressman.

Years ago, my daughter's father-in-law ("Bud") signed up for Facebook using MY EMAIL ADDRESS. I don't know how he was able to do that, and I didn't know about it until too late, and he was dead. His wife wants to get rid of his account, but she doesn't know his password. I have been trying since October of 2017 to delete all of his information from the account, so that I can have my own Facebook with my address It is impossible.

When I open my Facebook with each of my three accounts (plus even my husband's email account, which is associated with my account), it welcomes me with "Hi, Bud." I was able to change the photo, and that was all. I can't change the name, and I can't delete any of the photos or messages from it. Facebook asks for the password. That is good security by Facebook, but they refuse to help me with my problem.

Since any other new email account that I create will be associated with my computer, the only solution is for Facebook to DELETE THE WHOLE ACCOUNT, and then allow me to create a Facebook account of my own with my own email address.

I tried asking facebook to take down (report) plus I asked them some questions which in the end, got no response. This posts was bothering a buddy of mine. It feels like facebook doesnt care about people posting things. That's why people tend to complain allot about it.

On Christmas Day I was watching President Trumps address to our US Military. I was “liking” his talking points as he made them. When President Trump began talking about the “WALL” and I was liking his statements my Facebook account suddenly logged out. Thinking it was just a glitch I tried to log back in. A message popped up saying I was abusing a Facebook feature so I guess “liking” President Trump is abusing a feature. This censorship is ridiculous! I haven’t even tried to log back in to see if I’m still banned and I don’t know if I will ever bother with Facebook again.

You don't have a ZERO in your rate your experience. I've sent a number of messages about my issue, and have received no reply. My problem is: Whenever I delete a person's post, it returns as soon as I refresh the page. I've tried this on a number of different posts, and it's the same with all of them. What is wrong? How do I fix it? I would appreciate a response with a remedy to this issue.

on jan 2,2019 $80.00 was taken out of my bank account by blackstone for a 36" griddle that was advertised on facebook. to this day we have not received our grill or our money back. the ad said that there was a 7 day delivery. guess what we have no griddle, no money and the telephone # given is no longer in service. imagine that!!!!! what are the steps for me to take to get my money back

A friend had reached out to me via the Facebook Messenger app out of concern for my safety and wellbeing due to a domestic-abuse situation. Shortly thereafter, I found myself blocked from Facebook Messenger for a post I shared earlier regarding racial discrimination on myself as a child. The post was not threatening, abusive, or offensive, and simply detailed information about my experiences. Their algorithm blocked posts, replies, instant messaging, and the ability to report a complaint or post on the public boards because I had allegedly violated community standards. This is not the first time they have blocked my account for flagrant reasons. There have been other sensitive or controversial topics I've posted about, non-abusive, in which there has been no good reason for them being blocked other than they might have been unappealing to some people. As a result of their extraneous blocking, I've lost contact for several days with friends whom I've been in contact with, providing support and help regarding my domestic situation.

Someone is using my name Sonny Stark and my two pictures on a fictitious duplicate account. They ask for money. Please take care of this or I will close my three accounts.

Please help I have bee blocked twice this week because "I am misusing by going too fast." Could you please remove my block, it is not fair that I type fast.

FB should screen people who sell things on the site... i ordered from Amelia quilts and have never received. as have many others. The company was a christmas scam and is not even open anymore..they do not respond. They now go by Ecrafta. Do these people have to show any kind of documentation before opening a business on FB? really bad business.. FB is making it EASY to take advantage of people.

I filed a complaint a short time ago against MATT BOB {Matthew McCann} and have not received any return in put from you folk on this matter. I have a hearing on this matter and hope I can receive the video prior to this date so that my lawyer may review it.

Steve Cullison

I am sick and tired of the constant waiting.i have taken pics with my drivers license to confirm my identity.twenty times.i have an old email but use my phone number as id.you guys disabled my account and its,total garbage.i was not contacted what i did no warnings and I am a veteran you treat veteran a like this?I have my phone number on my old account.12342324031.new phone number. 13307756215. How do i confirm when I am blocked huh. I am going to sue Facebook for discrimination. I am not a criminal and I have a special needs son that you guys tied my account up. I tried to make a new account you pull it off confirming my identity.7 years no trouble joined October 2011. I am sick of confirming. Do your jobs tell me what i did and how long I am blocked.criminals get treated better. If anything happens,to my son I'll sue the worker who disabled me and all of Facebook. I am going to let the veterans administration know how you treat military veterans..not cool. My son is my world. He is,special needs. Congress needs to be involved pretty shady. My regular email is Rumboldt77@yahoo.com. Robert rumbold. Contact me there i am using Yahoo search. Thanks

Everytime 1 of my friends post something about religion. It does not show up for 2 or 3 days. This is so UNACCEPTABLE. I have complained numerous times. I keep getting ignored.

Facebook doesn't deserve any stars from me. My name is ROBERT RUMBOLD AND I AM A UNITED STATES MILITARY VETERAN.. I fought for our country 6 years. I had my th account disabled for no reason. I am not told what i did or given any reason. It's bs. I am a veteran I am a responsible man. If i made a mistake I deserve to know what i did. 7 days you guys have chosen to disable me. I have sent my pics in and drivers license ss..card and I did this TEN TIMES. Totally idiotic. Once is enough. You know what i look like. So I have people to keep.in touch with you disable my account. No warnings no nothing. Don't know what ok did. You discriminated against a member of the armed forces. Is this how fb treats people including veterans.tell me what i did I'll correct it. Tell me how long I am off . I dont get response. I open a few new accounts one at a time you disabled them all and I used my name not fictional crap.i am sick of being treated like a piece of trash. Criminals get treated better. I even had some friends contacts tell you I am who I am. My disabled sons medicine is to be ordered on line but you guys DIDABLED MY PHONE AND IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY SON I'LL SUE FSCEBOOK FOR EBETUTHING AND I'LL OWN IT. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I am totally pissed off. Thank you . I guess being a veteran doesn't matter. I deserve an explanation and by damn I better get one immediately.thank you. Robert Rumbold

My son and grandson were deer hunting and on their way home they saw 6 deer cross the road. They stopped and my grandson got out of my pick up and shot two of them. This is not legal thing to do in Pa. and I do not condone this kind of activity. A person that goes by MATT BOB {Mathew McCann} used his cell phone to video the act and report it to the game commission. I have no heart burn with that portion of the video or the report, but he followed my truck to my home and videoed and posted pictures of my property on face book. This took place on or about December 1 or 2. I am asking you folks to review if possible your files to see for your self and I am requesting that you send me a copy of it to my email address and if possible bar this person from using your system. I read most of the comments and they are all pointing to me being the person that committed the act. I assure you that I did not. One comment stated that I am a game commission hunter education instructor and I should be removed from that position and I was. Nothing was mentioned about my son or grandson in any of the comments. PS I am retired US Air Force. If you read them you will understand why I mentioned this.

just about once a week facebook changes my password and deny me access and I get a new password they tell me its no good and this being going on for 8 months now im sick and tired of this game I paid my bills don't owe them a penny i want my apps back now got a headache now its so tiring been trying for 3 hours enough please get me my app back

Sir
I install a Facebook account from my registered mobile number 7807318654 on .tha name of Harish Mandyal .my cover photo was shared by a user namely innocent shanu rajput to his account ,tha I uninstalled my Facebook account . now my cover photo has again loaded by user in the facebook account cuttexx shanu rajput .the above Facebook account user ,is single abeve Facebook by using my cover photo and sending use less messages and comments , to the girls . the facebook user ___cuttexx shanu rajput is using my photo and defaming my image in the society and some persons are treating me for the woring act ,which has not been committed by me please .help me

Hi My name is Shubham Pakhetra my facebook account has been hacked please help me to come my account. Someone using it. Please close this account. My hacked account is subham12385@yahoo.com please close this. I don't know who is this man. He is using my account without my permission. Someone wrong user and wrong person. . Please accept my report. My contact no is 9622347244

I saw an ad on Facebook on December 14th for a Talking Hamster. My fiance' fell in love with it so I secretly ordered her one for Christmas. My order totaled $26.20 with shipping. My order # was 28357.

On December the 18th, I received an email stating "my order is on the way", and was provided a tracking #994949120455, which I tried tracking, but nothing was found.

When the package still had not arrived by the 23rd, I again emailed them. They responded with a reply that it takes 3 to 5 weeks to receive shipment, and only then did I realize that this company is not located in the United States. They claimed the shipping time and their location was located in their ad...I surely did not see it, and, I no longer see their ad on Facebook.

I typed in, Namara Shop, on Facebook, and lo and behold, complaint after complaint about this company on Facebook, all the same as mine, including the phoney tracking numbers for shipments that never really existed.

And those who did finally get their shipment, guess what ? The product didn't work.

I am angry that Facebook allows these out of country scam artists to run ads, promise shipments have been made that never have, and provide fictitious tracking #'s for said shipments. Look at the complaints, including mine !!!

this is the 4th time I have complained. when I share any posts I can see them on my timeline. but nobody else can. this as been happening for months. shis is shocking. I cant even sent a Christmas message to my friends

My father's email lsachevster@gmail.com has been tagged to a profile which does not belong to him .PLEASE DELINK THE SAME FROM THE ACCOUNT OF Dayal DK where it is currently tagged . He is getting unwanted e mails. The email lsachevster@gmail.com beings to Brigadier Lajpat Rai Sachdev .A.V.S.M ( Retd ) Of the Indian ARMY

Saw an advert for slimming product 22.00. Ordered it then saw a lot of comments about how it is a fraud. Called my bank and the slimming pills are now 151.00?. If other people know this is a scam why haven t u stopped them advertising on facebook. I am a pensioner and I cannot afford this . I am at my wits end what do I do to get my money back

As I said very offended I am a veteran how dare you treat a veteran like this if I did something wrong tell me. If its acvounts fine one is enough I use my real name . Never lied to you guys. I am offended criminals get treated better. I am really thinking about a lawsuit against the person who disabled my account and the company. You never had issues with me. 7 years same account. I did try another account when I got hacked you took it off. Either tell me what i did and how long it's off. I want to open a new account if old one is not put back on. I have been discriminated against. You sent me to scammers who said yes open another account. I love Facebook. U disabled my phone total bs. I have sent a letter to mark zuckerberg. One of my friends is a personal friend of his. . I want him.to fire the people responsible for this

In the past 48 hours, Facebook have blocked my access to my own account on the pretext
that my name is incorrect (there are lots of people using psuedonyms on FB) but
presumably due to complaints leveled at me by the UK “charity”, Campaign Against Antisemitism,
a Zionist front that I have criticised, whose sole raison d’être is to undermine
Labour UK and Jeremy Corbyn by spreading lies about him and those on the left of the
party. The CAA avail themselves of a newly adopted definition of antisemitism (IHRA) that
defines criticism of Israel and Zionism, or of Jewish organisations and even Jews, as
antisemitic. While this definition has been criticised by scores of experts and is rejected by
many Jews, it has begun to be used to silence criticism of Israel and Facebook appear to
have no problem implementing this new definition, as long as they believe it is within their
rights or that Facebook members who fall foul of the new definition will not be able to take
them to court.

According to the European Digital Rights watchdog:

Facebook is currently under fire due, among other things, to the furore surrounding fake
news and the co-option of Facebook by terrorists. At a time when numerous critics have
concluded that Facebook divides us, Mark Zuckerberg now sees the platform’s future in its
“groups”. Therefore, the company is investing in a friendlier image.

One thing the company is doing, is trying to make its services safer for users, through the
expansion of its “Community Safety Team” and the launch of new functionalities, including
a designated area for groups’ rules of behaviour. On the face of it, a welcome development:
it is important to reflect on how platforms are designed. Which functions serve which
people? How can clever design at early stages of product development minimise the
amount of objectionable content being posted?

Of course, measures that make Facebook safer to use, are welcome. Still, this development leaves us feeling uneasy. By investing in “community leaders”, Facebook is meddling with society’s most essential category: its communities. It is an intervention we can do without. These are our prime objections:

Not a neutral conduit:

Facebook shapes interactions between you and your community, and between the
members of your community amongst one another. Sometimes, it does this explicitly, for
example by offering certain functions and not offering others. But it also does this invisibly,
by indirectly influencing your decisions, “nudging”. In both cases, the user has little or no
insight into how they are being ”guided”, not to mention that they have little or no control.
Facebook controls what may, and may not, be discussed: Do we really want to let our
freedom of expression be dependent on the terms and conditions of a multinational
corporation? Because it is Facebook that decides what is acceptable and what is not. The
company claims it wants to be a “friendly platform” that “brings people together”. That
automatically means the prohibition of certain types of statements. In the past Facebook
has, for example, considered it necessary to block cartoons of the Turkish president Recep
Tayyip Erdogan – they clearly didn’t bring people together enough! YouTube, in turn,
deemed it important to label LGBTQ-related content as not family-friendly. Platforms are
under increasing pressure to combat the spread of “undesirable content”, a term now being
applied to everything from copyrighted material to extremist propaganda and from
unpopular opinions to hate speech. If the current trend continues, we can expect to
encounter censorship on platforms with increasing frequency in the future.

Around the world, communities are doing important work and are taking a stand concerning
something they are passionate about. In doing so, they utilise the means available to them.
It pays to look critically at those means. Do they work equally well for all members of the
community? And where large platforms are involved, how can you prevent them from
becoming the gatekeeper between the members of the community?

Bits of Freedom struggles with this, too. They choose to use Facebook and Twitter, but with
some restrictions: They do not profile individuals through advertisements, nor do they
upload pictures of people or invite them to events. In addition, they invest in channels of
communication they control, such as their newsletter and email groups. Finally, they
organise gatherings offline. They realise their choice of communication channels work
better for some people than for others. For some, they might not work at all. If we want to
increase our ability to rally support for our issues, we need to find more diverse ways of
engagement. Where do we start?

(Contribution by Evelyn Austin, EDRi member Bits of Freedom, the Netherlands;
Translation by Nick Lakides)

****

Without naming names I would briefly like to refer to a conflict that arose between two
people who I have been following who should and could, in my opinion, join forces in the
face of a common cause. The first of these is a long-time Labour activist with strongly
critical views on the issue of Israel and Zionism who was recently expelled by the Labour
party’s watchdog accused of being an anti-semite or making anti-semitic statements or
criticising the new overly broad definition of anti-semitism.

It is difficult to know exactly what the accusations were and Labour UK have not offered any kind of opportunity for redress, leaving this individual to seek readmittance and possibly compensation or punitive damages through the courts. He has since made a strong stand against antisemitism and in the course of doing so, levelled accusations against other critics of Israel and Zionism, in an apparent effort to distance himself or regain his credibility. His efforts, through posts and threads on Facebook, led to heated discussion and recrimations and he has since shown himself unable to engage in intellectual or reasoned debate outside a narrowly defined range of topics. Thus, when engaging with others who pointed out that the influence of the “Jewish lobby” in Washington is hardly a secret, he refused to engage with the argument that Capitalism and Neoliberalism are not the only forces represented in the political arena and that nationalism and narrow ethnic interests can become closely aligned within Capitalist agendas.

It is a fact that accusations of a conspiracy of Jewish bankers and politicians was part of the anti-semitic tropes exploited by the Nazi’s. This individual therefore defined any attempt to discuss this subject as anti-semitic and those pursuing the discussion as antisemites. The second person I call to account is a well-known writer whose first work offers not just an incisive critique of Israel and Zionism, but also offers an incisive examination of concepts of Judaism, victimhood and identity. This book was, in my opinion, well written and thought out. But its message was not welcomed by the Jewish community and many Jews from both left and right of the political spectrum have since criticised the author and called him an anti-semite and the work antisemitic.

This treatment, though hardly unexpected, seems to have had a profound impact on the author who now disowns his “Jewish” side. Because his arguments seem to expose something about Judaism that corresponds to claims of a Jewish/Israeli conspiracy, rejection by many Jews and accusations of anti-semitism appear to have driven this author further to the right, to adopt some of the language and ideas of the “alt-right” and to claim he is a philosopher rather than an activist (and hence, that his new work is “post-political”). Unfortunately this person, just as the aforementioned one, also has personal quirks like attention seeking and an uncanny ability to avoid criticism so that he is not easy to debate with. One either agrees with him or not.

At this point I would like to introduce a third person, who embodies, for me, a possibility for
reconciliation that the former two individuals appear to reject. Her approach to accusations
of antisemitism is remarkable in that she both invites reasoned criticism and allows her
critics to speak (while remaining admirably calm, something I am not sure I could do) and
also embracing a radical new possibility for herself by creating a new dialogue highlighting
both her personal histor(ies) and historical continuit(ies) between slavery, racism, genocide,
holocaust and Israel’s human rights record and the Palestinian struggle for selfdetermination.
Needless to say her work also embodies ideas about gender and Feminism.

This third person has adopted a creative and inquiring approach that allows her audience to
engage with both the highly personal and subjective aspects of her subject and with the
social, historical and political dimensions of movements and struggles that span centuries.
Her approach is also decidedly un-intellectual, though certainly not without cognizance of
theoretical and ideological discourses. Rather, her one-woman show provides an
opportunity for her audience to situate themselves, their own place and the place of current
events, within a much larger framework than that afforded by ethnocentric, gendercentric,
euorocentric, Western centric discourses emphasising current concerns such as “the war
on terror” ethnic conflict, ‘democracy’ and ‘freedom’.

One possible benefit of this approach is that it neither necessitates distancing ourselves
from our ‘ancestry’ and inherited culture, or adopting a fundamentalist idealist stance that
requires us to reject a priori criticism that “sounds antisemitic” racist or any of the other
things the alt-right are currently attacking as being either motivated by personal interest or
by “identity politics”. In this approach, identity can be embraced while still acknowledged as
something of a narrative that we can avail ourselves of to understand the world, but which
we do not need to adhere to when it becomes an obstacle to such understanding, or where
it simply provides a limited worldview.

All of the people discussed above are admirable for their commitments to and contributions
to a BIG DEBATE that ultimately aims to expose the mechanisms of the current social and
cultural paradigms, the political and economic system and to propose possible solutions.
They SHOULD all be working together, complementing each others work, challenging each
other to refine ideas and work out effective strategies.

Unfortunately, chances of this happening seem slim. Facebook provides a ‘soundboard’
and echo chamber for ideas, but it does not provide a framework for reconciliation, for
resolving differences and learning how to get along better. This is hardly surprising
considering the extent to which social media are products of a Capitalist Neoliberal
idealism that views individuals as separate and competing. Even as we renew our
commitments to reasoned dialogue, peace, justice and so on, social media harshly expose
the extent to which we are separated from each other, if not diametrically opposed by
ideological commitments, self-righteousness and other psychological limitations — wanting
to belong, desiring connection, inability to form our own opinions based on research, etc
etc.

I am angry, for the reasons stated above, that people who each have so much to contribute
to each other and to all of us, seem unable to recognise the obvious ways in which social
media impose on us the separation that is, it seems, a fundamental mode of Capitalism.
We form allegiances with those who agree with us, but fail to work out our differences with
those we disagree with, opting instead for the easy solution provided by boundless ‘choice’.
Like being able to choose from 30 different brands of toothpaste, our political allegiances
become weak, unstable, empty of real meaning and the possibility of solidarity and
collective action. — Copyright: Daniel Waterman, Feb. 2018

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
We are running our institution page with link https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Nangali-Academics-Public-School-Gurdaspur-7... but we are facing problem as another two fake pages of school are also running currently. These page links are as following:-

1. https://www.facebook.com/srinangali108/
2. https://www.facebook.com/Sri-Nangali-APS-1435555229991682/
Thanks and Regards
Satpal Attri
Principal

After all these many years, every time I log in I have a struggle!! Told my email address is not valid, or my password????

I have TWO email address's but the one i have had on FB for more than ten years is, bernice.mcquirk@gmail.com

Now i am told it is not listed???? Previous to this, i had to try several times before my password was excepted ????

Now i can't get in at all??? What is going on???
my phone number has not changed for twenty years, 084 5822832

Hi
I received a message on Facebook asking if I had posted a certain post that I could not see because I had not posted anything that day or the previous day I said it was not me now I cannot log into my Facebook account its more than a week now I've reset my password several times but it just keeps saying sorry we are working on the problem please assist

Yours truly
Caroline Meyer

My Facebook account was broken into and all of my login info was changed. I have went in circles for hours on their "Help Center" and have received no help at all. There is no live support. No phone number to talk to anyone, and no email support either. Hundreds of memories and pictures, gone.

You'd think with billions of dollars of annual revenue, they could afford to provide competent support. I was close to sending my state ID in as identification, but the Profile picture, Name, Email, and all other info has been changed, so none of the info would even match. The only proof I have that this happened, is the Facebook emails alerting me that that someone was changing my Profile. I was sleeping when this happened, so of course, I didn't see the alerts until this morning.
Also, on Facebook's form to submit an ID, the word "License" is misspelled. Not once, but TWICE. Is it even a legit form or page?

Nobody from Facebook cares. They don't even help in the Help Community. They post the same Help Center link over and over, which just takes you in circles. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN.

at daughters. trying to log in to my account. i don't know people from 15 yrs ago Farmville, (onlypeopleonmy FB) and I don't keep family on FB,(private person) only message family (i can go to daughter's FB and message family) also, and also my "fake bday" nor my "real bday" (i only have2) match what you have on file.IF SOMEONE WANTED TO HACK MY FB,THEY WOULDN'T ALREADY KNOW MY PASSWORD. YOU SHOULD ONLY REQUIRE FURTHER ID IF SOMEONE IS STUMBLING AROUND WITH A PASSWORD and it's also frustrating trying to complain on a kids computer. ALSO SOME OF THE PICTURES YOU R SHOWINGME TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE AREWIFE AND KIDS OR OBAMA, OR ANOTHER PRESIDENT ... ... ... HAVE A VALID REASON TO REQUEST FURTHER SECURITY, OR HAVE SECURITY QUESTIONS.

Why am I block from using Facebook? I'm playing games, and tonight I'm blocked out, so why? I would like a reason? I watch and hear that Facebook is an equal site for all, but i see and hear you kick out people who disagree with Facebook!! If this is true tell me and I can always go to another site!! THe truth is what sets you free! I'm waiting your answer!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am reporting an unexpected experience in connection with a chat with RaBiya Begum. This person has been abusing and threatening to blackmail me fraudulently. In light of her unacceptable behaviour, I have blocked this person but still she is trying to contact me.

Can you please advise me the best course of action on this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Bodrul Alom

I ordered a product from a company that had a side Ad on facebook called Team Bake. I never got my product but paid for it. I sent emails since that is the only way to contact them that I have found so far. I have not gotten a response as of 12/14/2018. There are just too many other people that have experienced the same problem.. Paid for an item from Team Bake, received no product and no refund. All you have to do is look on facebook and look at Team Bake. My plan is to file a complaint with BBB in my state and with the Attorney General in my state. Its one thing if a product is back ordered and I have to wait. Having said that, Team Bake should not continue to take orders if they don't have the product or have no intentions of taking care of those orders.

Respectfully,

Cheryl Miller Arizona consumer

Facebook blocked my account and some drug dealers in New Mexico was using my account to deal drugs. I called 1-888-920-5999 and talked to Rachel Florence. She gave me this number FB46476. Told me I needed to buy a google play cards as she waited on the line. Bought the $50 card, and gave her the code. She said I needed to buy another $50 card. Didn’t buy the other card. Called today and spoke with machell, and she wanted 2 more cards to fix my account? When I asked for the $50 for the first card back, she said it can not be refunded? That number was 650-282-2364. I cannot use the card because they already used it. Is this how Facebook works? I’m out $50 and still can’t use my account. WHY?? On Facebook I have been given 3-4 different numbers to call and no one answered! I would like an answer please

I purchased a coat from Hovlly adverting on facebook on 23/10/18 i have not recieved coat but they took the £69 from my credit card i.d like my money back please

im sick and tired of guys at facebook BANNING me .i just had a 30 day ban and then you guys gave a 7 day ban i just got off of as of last night .Now this morning i log into facebook and you ban me again for another 30 days ?.stop banning my account. your banning system is UNFAIR ! i have the right to express my freedom of speech !first amendment rights within the chat groups.you people keep bashing donald trump all the time on facebook .unban my account and stop blocking me .its my soul right to have my freedom of speech FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS !.

Gail goodwan tullhomma tn john daniel upchurch senior shelbyville tn impostering and attacking others with facebook projecting leaking airygas leaking at others cruel voice cruel behavior posing objective threats @ others lowyers lowyers thank you

I have been blocked by an idiot whos created a problem at your company this needs to be done immediately. They have created and made ne mad i have a reall disability in real life i am a slow learner this is a problem I believe is your worst one you have got to get the person who is creating trouble there at your company fired I want to get on it and see my favorite sites but I can t because they made a problem worse for the people like my self who have this condition. In reall life please help me here's my address Rwthatcher15@gmail.com can you get me back on this site pleas e.

I can't pull up my account and I keep getting my mothers account home is almost 90 and I manage but I am trying to deactivate. I am her POA and she she has dementia. My e-mail is zzip14@gmail.com and my cell phone is 502-599-0966. I did did deactivate my Facebook account temporarily and then my phone broke and I had to to get a replacement. Now I can find any help to get my account back.... Please help me

We try to sell items on marketplace. The major problem is when tryingto sell anything in the shape of an animal. Stuffed, ceramic etc. When you put an item like this under review by the time it gets cleared it is pushed so far down the list that it is then impossible to sell. Even to push an item you must wait days. This makes it impossible to sell many items we have. That is why we absolutely hate marketplace but are forced into using it.

Yesterday, I posted something to ONE Group on Facebook. Just one thing to one Group. I then discovered Facebook had blocked me from posting to Groups for a whole week (10th Dec)! Just for making ONE POST!
There was nothing wrong with the post; the image I used in the post was royalty-free (and contained nothing 'dodgy': it was a picture of wolves in snow) and I have downloaded and used images from the same site before.

I have been blocked by Facebook before as I post a promo to my weekly radio show, which they seem to take exception to, presumably because I refuse to use their 'Boost' option. I have used this twice before and both times felt disappointed and ripped of. So I refuse to use it again.
However, this week, I had made just ONE post all day and was promptly Blocked.

This smacks of Victimisation!

I have Appealed the blocking several times (does anyone even read those? In my experience, the answer would be no.) And have done so before. When FB have deemed me worthy of any kind of response, it has come in the form of an irrelevant and non-specific, generic FAQ response that does not address the issue nor offer a decent explanation of any kind.

I have reported FB for Victimisation before, but they seem to be getting worse and worse. I am regularly hearing from others how FB is now like a Dictatorship and the "Facebook Nazis" are getting worse.

FB claims, in their ads (which seem to be springing up all over that place now - presumably because people are leaving in droves!) that so many things are "not Facebook's Friend" It is becoming abundantly clear that being Sociable is not FB's friend. I know for a fact that COMMUNICATION is not FB's friend either.
Heavy handed, draconian actions with absolutely no explanation or feedback... THAT is Facebook's friend.
Walking all over their ever-dwindling customer base, in hob-nailed boots, like an untouchable Dictator... THAT is Facebook's friend.
Profits Before People... THAT is DEFINITELY Facebook's friend!

I am sick of Facebook's attitude to their customers and of being blocked because I will not use their money-making rip-off 'Boost' option. I post my promo every week and have secure permissions from the Admins of a vast number of the Groups to which I post. A great many expect it now and Like and SHARE it too. Some have, when asked as a result of a previous Blocking by FB, even shared it from my own Group rather than my posting it to theirs. So it is not an unwanted 'spam' item that inconveniences people. Yet I am more and more convinced that FB care about nothing but their dwindling coffers. Their attitude is sickening.

Facebook: The anti-social social-media platform

Have feedback for Facebook?