McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

McDonalds Contact Information

A-

24/7

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top McDonalds Complaints

I was in the 8th Street McDonalds this evening and purchased one small sundae, a small ice cream cone, and a second cone but didn't want the cone so asked to have it put in a dish. Once I paid for the order, I noticed that I was charged for two sundaes and one cone. I should have been charged for one sundae and two cones. I told the cashier but she was not able to do a refund. I am not happy that she did not do a refund.
Thank you.

Dear Mcdonalds Am writing to you, regarding a member of staff that works as a manager at rooley lane bradford. The person in question is called..Marham.... I find her very rude I went in to pick order for my customer.As I work for uber. As I approach the counter.Maraham.started questioning me saying I wasn't the person on the phone to pick customers order .As your not aware that uber has given me permission to work on behalf of my brother or any body else as long it's ok with them. When I question Maraham.I asked her do you have a problem.? First she said no. But when getting my order. She told the staff to take there time in making the order. That is not professional as she suppose to be a manger. Am very annoyed how your staff can question me about my job. please can you make sure.that any of your staff do not question me, as I work for uber and not McDonald.Regards keza

The decision of Mcdonald's to go to double drive thru lanes and automated ordering without enough staff is absolutely ridiculous! It's no longer fast food. Twenty to thirty minutes in the drive thru is unacceptable!

STORE LOCATION: 375 CENTRAL AVE, EAST ORANGE, NJ 07018 (DRIVE-THRU CUSTOMER)
TIME AND DATE: 10:00PM ON 5/5/2018

1. THE LARGE FRIES AT $3.59- I ORDERED WERE NOT FRESH. IT ONLY TAKES 3 MINS FOR A FRESH BATCH SO, EMPLOYEE ASKED ME TO WAIT IN THE RESERVE PARKING.

2. THE NEW FRIES I RECEIVED, THE CONTAINER WAS HALF FULL & VERY BROWN (BURNT LOOKING), SO I WENT INSIDE THE STORE TO ASK FOR A NEW SET OF FRIES

3. THE EMPLOYEE JUST TOOK MY BAG FROM ME AND ADDED TO THE FRIES I GAVE HER BACK...

4. HER COMMET TO THE OTHER EMPLOYEES WERE " AM I BEING PUNKED? WE'LL JUST GIVE HERE THE SAME FRIES SHE COME IN HERE WITH TO GET HER OUT OF HER.

5. THE MANAGER ON THE SHIFT SHOULD HAVE HANDLED THE SITUATION DIRECTLY SINCE IS SPEND ABOUT $17 TOTAL...

I have been disappointed too many times at my local mcdonalds. I have finally called it quits. The drive through service is just unbelievably too slow. I went for my last try on 5-5-19 at 8:45. I placed my order and then sat for 10 minutes before I decided to leave empty handed. I guess I will stick with Chick-fil-A. They have customer service down to a consistent science and have not let me down. I am disappointed for this to have happened because I have enjoyed mcdonalds.

On 5-3-19 I went through the drive through and placed my order I was the only car. When I went to the pick up window they had me drive
around to the door. I set their 10 minutes waiting on my order. Mean while two cars went through the drive through. This is the second time
this has happen to me. I will not be going back. Their service is bad when 4 or 6 people are working and they can't get the food out.
this was McDonalds # 37156on 5506 McAurthor in north little rock My order was; one fish sandwich meal, one big mac, one four piece chicken tenders. $16.60

9725 Callabridge Ct, Charlotte mC dONALDS
05/03/2019 3:40 am CALLED THE RESTAURANT AND ASKED TO GO AHEAD AND COOK 10 APPLE PIES FOR ME, ARRIVED TO THE RESTAURANT 3:52am, ORDERED FOOD AND DID NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PAY WINDOW IN 32 MIN !!!!
A FEW CUSTOMERS PULLED AWAY WITHOUT GETTING THEIR BREAKFAST. I PULLED AWAY AS WELL, WAS LATE TO WORK.
STOPED BY THE RESTAURANT ABT 10 AM AND INFORMED THE GENERAL MGR OF POOR SERVICE, SHE APOLOGISED AND DID NOT HONOR THE FOOD I INITIALY WANTED TO ORDER.
ALSO @ 3:52 AM THIS RESTAURANT DOES NOT SERVE LUNCH, JUST BREAKFAST. I WAS NOT HONORED BURGERS AT THAT TIME.
IT SEAMED ONCE CUSTOMER PAID AT DRIVE THRU, THEN MEAL WAS GETTING COOKED. NEXT IN LINE PAYS FOR FOOD AND THEN THE ORDER MAKING IS INITIATED.
ABSOLUTE DISASTER!

McDonalds’ STORE 14497 5480 FOREST DRIVE COLUMBIA, SC TEL: 802-790-2645
ORDER TIME: 05/01/2019 – 1:32 PM ORDER 96 – FINALLY GOT FOOD AT 2:08 PM
ORDERED:
1 SAUSAGE EGG McMUFFIN 1 SAUSAGE McMUFFIN 2 SMALL FRENCH FRIES 1 LG PEACH SLUSHIE 1 LARGE FRUIT PUNCH SLUSHIE

I have had so many problems with this store that I have their number on speed dial on my phone. Today was nothing new, just much worse than usual.
Starting at the order window – I had to repeat the order 3 times, then had to change the fries to small from medium. This they do every time for some reason.
Paid and went to the pickup window. Waited for a few minutes and was asked if I ordered slushies? I said was and was told to go to reserve parking 1 and wait. In a few minutes a manager came out and handed me the slushies. I asked him where my food was. He looked at the receipt and said “they did not give you food?” I said no. He took my receipt and went back inside. I sat there for at least 15 minutes and called the store 3 times. Phone rang 10 times each time before I hung up. I never got an answer.
Finally drove back to where you order and asked to speak to a manager. They sent me to first window, where I was sent to the pickup window again. Finally at 2:08 I was handed food.
I have said all that to say that I have been going to McDonalds since they first opened. Today is the last time I will shop there. Guess Burger King going to pick up the money I usually spent at your store.

Your employees are thieves, I am only sending this as a courtesy but will also be reporting to the BBB and seeking an attorney, I was I do admit intoxicated in the drive thru at one of the locations, the employee took my order I dozed off while waiting for my food. My car was in park your employee including the manager took my money after they had called the police. They knew I would not be getting my food yet still took my money including keeping the change I would have gotten back. They gave the police a receipt the manager had signed to come back for my refund ( according to the office). When I went back the manager told me she was not refunding my money I should have not been drunk. Me being drunk or not does not give your employee's the right to keep my money. So if someone passes out on the curb at mc Donalds and your manager calls the police (which they should) that means they have the right to take his money before the police gets there. No it does not!

one of your employees from the fitzgerald georgia store made a threat against my son while working and has also posted pics of mcdonalds on her own personell website but she made a threat againt my son while working and manager did nothing and then days later she seen my son walking and she beet the hell out of my son and my son terminally and autistic and severely mentally handicapped an if you do nothing i will take above your head and on the streets she goes by the name ANGEL and my son has not been able to walk since the incident thank you and god bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/18/2019, I went to McDonald's Restaurant #25429. 7409 FM 620 North, Austin, Tx. 78726.
I was told by a lady that brought my food to the table that if I go to the website on my receipt and take a survey, that I could come back and get a sandwich for free.

I took the survey and went back to the restaurant today, 4/29/2019. A lady with an accent(appeared to be of African descent), did not identify herself as the manager, but she cancelled the order and said that it was buy one get one free. I told her okay, but I was told by another employee that after the survey, I was suppose to get a free sandwich.

I am submitting this complaint because the woman with the accent (black) was rude and did not apologize. She could have stated what the problem was, but instead she chose to cancel the order and approach me with a rude tone. She is not customer service oriented.

I went to the McDonalds on Elden Street in Herndon, VA at approx 2:30 on 4/28/19. I ordered a BigMac Meal, and when I bit into the sandwich it was cold and the bun was stale!!! I took it back to the counter and told them I did not want it, and I asked to see a manager. The young man spoke to a woman but she ignored me as I stood there. After waiting several minutes I again demanded to see the manager. The same woman to whom the boy spoke and who had ignored me came over and said, "I'll give you another one." I told her I did not want another sandwich and had lost my appetite. At that point I gathered my uneaten fries and untouched coke and went to throw them away.

The bins were overflowing and I had trouble stuffing in the fries (which I did not eat) and coke. Based on the lack of cleanliness, I'm surprised no one has gotten ill, or reported it to the Health Department.

It was a totally disgusting experience, and I honesty think it will be my last visit to a McDonalds.

I have also calledl the 800 number and spoke to a representative.

Tonight, a Sunday evening at 730pm I stopped by a McDonalds for a quick dinner. I ordered a Southwest salad with grilled chicken. After a 20 minute wait in the drive through lane, I handed over $20.31 for a 4.31 salad. When the guy returned my change I was surprised to see a handful of coins and 3 fives. I questioned him and explained that I gave him the exact coinage and should received a flat $16 back. He began to argue that I had given him some odd amount of change (2 pennies, a nickel and a dime I believe). That made no sense and I told him so but he continued to argue with me so I gave up and left with my salad. Upon arriving home I found the salad had no chicken at all. I am too tired after a long day to drive back again. This is not a isolated incident. It has happened before. I guess from now on I will need to hold up the line and check my food before I leave.

Incidentally, the last time I was inside this McDonalds, there was no one working the register but 5, count'em 5 workers clustered together looking at a schedule by the drive through window. After calling to them and making eye contact they still ignored me so I put my money on the counter and grabbed myself a cup for my drink. THIS IS A VERY POORLY RUN STORE!

hello I am writing to you this today because I have been a fan and a great customer for at least all of my life.... its been about 2 months ago that I have been having such a problem to get my breakfast at one of your Mcdonals frandicises. well its located in Athens Ga 30601 on Barnett shoals/ or some say Lexington rd. today I passed by the store was close at 3:25 am!!!!!! like WHAT??? I drove and said was the issue today because it seems theres a issue everyday.. a young man came out and say im so sorry im not able to get your coffee maam w/10 creams and 10 sugars we just had the manager say she quit and we only have 2 people staff!!!! I say WHAT???? this don't make no sense at all... as he say nobody wants to come in and work here because the manager have a don't care attitude and is always on there cell phones … please I want the problem fix!!!! I love mickey ds coffee and burgers !!! please fix this issue .im begging you I would upload the receits for the pass 3 months but would be to much... I honestly sit there and wait a good 15 minutes everymorning . I go in at 4 at walamrt that's about 5 minutes from your mcdonalds so everyday im eather rushing or have to wake up at 3:00 am to be able to get to my job on time … please fix the issue

ON NUMERIOUS OCCASSIONS I HAVE COMPLAINED TO YOUR MANAGEMENT AT MACDONALDS IN REGARDS TO THERE AIR CONDITIONERS NOT WORKING AT THE AYALA MALL (DISTRICT) AT DASMARINAS BUT ALL WE GET IS THERE IS A PROBLEM,,NOW THAT
WAS OVER A MONTH AGO,THEY ARE STILL OUT OF 12 A/C ONLY 2 WORK,MY WIFE AND I WERE AT MACDONALDS TODAY SUNDAY THE
28/4/2019 AND NOW THERE IS ONLY (1) WORKING,WHICH IS A TOTAL DISGRACE IN THIS VERY HOT WEATHER PEOPLE ARE SITTING
WITH CHILDREN PERSPIRING HAVING TO USE HAND FANS AND HANKYS TO WIPE THE SWET,,I APPROACHED THE MANAGEMENT ABOUT THE ISSUE ALL I GOT WAS WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANGE YOUR SEAT BESIDE THE ONE THATS WORKING,,,,,,I CAN Assure you thats the last time i will venture with my family to your establishment UNTIL YOU HAVE THE A/C FIXED WE WILL SPEND OUR MONEY ELSE WHERE,,,,,,,,YOURS GEORGE TWEEDIE.......

My icecream sundae was filled up halfway, and when I asked for it to be filled up to the top. They said and I quote 'it isn't supposed to be filled to the top'.

Hi,
On 4-18 I got a grilled chicken sandwich and the tomatoes were spoiled and the lettuce was black. I bit into it and gagged. I went back after my appointment and showed the manager. She did give me a credit but, the fact that they were using spoiled produce is beyond me. It had to have been sitting out for days. I do have pictures. It was store 1307 here in Tucson. I'm sure other customers received the spoiled product.
Thanks, Renee

I just left store # 23827 and will not return. One of the employees was very snippy to another. The music was sooo loud you had to yell your order and ALL of the soft drinks in the machine were flat, even behind the counter. A customer brought it to the attention to one of the girls and she told him to drink tea. What kind of customer service is that. really disappointing.

no receipt unless you ask for it....the McDonald's in Madison Florida is holding my debit receipt for ransom...when I place an order and hand my debit card for payment I have not been receiving a receipt at the order window and unless you ask for it at the second window (the food window) you don't get one....I need this for general purpose. HELP!

two Months ago I filed a complaint against establishment at 18 East 42nd st NY NY in regards to the long lines and lack of agressivenss from the workers as far as taking orders between 6:30 and 7:00am. Im also not suppose to drink regular coffee but only decaf and they wouldn't make the decaf coffee so I had to default to coffee. I recieved a resposnse from the survey I conducted and an apology. So I went there today 4/25 and ran into the same situation no Decaf and the cashier was talking more to a customer as opposed to taking my order. Her name was Rosa.
This is the survey code from the receipt 25696-01810 42519 06570 00076-0. That crew is disgusting to say the least . Sorry but im venting my frustrations .

Erosado@vnsny.org
646-532-8457

Every time I come to the McDonald’s restaurant # 6928 address is 7181 w Cermak rd Berwyn il 60402 Im always being harassed by the lady that cleans the lobby! I come here to enjoy my meal and i fell that I’m being rushed and being harassed. I have complained so many time and nothing has been done!! I’m getting really irritated with all this!! I will be looking for a lawyer and will go through legal proceedings by harassment!

Honestly! Do you ever wonder why your reviews are so low?? I just went thru the drive thru at the local McD's. I ordered the chicken tenders and saw that you could get a side salad instead of FF. Great idea, I thought! Well, it might have been a good thought if you would have had more than , literally 3 bites of salad in the bowl! I am attaching a picture because it is truly ridiculous! There were more tough stems than anything in it. Just don't know what else to say except how disappointing it is to go someplace that used to be proud of their product.

We visited McDonald's Caldermeade on Good Friday> We were there at 9.45am. I requested to have the fish fillet, but was told that it was not available until 10.30am. Most other items are available 24 hours. Good Friday happens one day a year, surely you could allow the fish burger to be available 24 hours like other products.

Wanted to buy a coffee at Falconridge location, after being ignored by an employee walking around was told by the manager they were busy and behind and I would have to just wait.

To start off I don`t know what store number it is. Its in Victorville Ca. in the Crossroads shopping center on the corner of Palmdale & Hwy 395.in Victorville. I don`t usually makes complaints, but this store needs to be looked at by corporate. I have been there a total of 10 times give or take and ever time I go there,morning to evening shit and every time something is missing or the food is nasty and its not the food being terrible it the one who is putting the orders together. Today 4/20/2019 @11am I ordered 2 Signature Crafted Buttermilk Chicken sandwiches 1 meal and 1 just the sandwich no meal, when I got my order I checked to see if everything was there and to my surprise everything was there first I ate the first one it was great but the second was horrible no dressing no lettuce or anything over cooked also. Please look in to this business something there is lacking, Shift management or just over all not caring about the company standards. Thank You Charles Mcdonald

You need to look at the price of your French fries compare to Hardees and burger King. $2.70 for a medium fry is too high. If you charge that for a fry you should give a Hamburger with the fry FREE. Your Hamburgers are high as it is.

Drive through, ordered two lots pancakes with maple syrup, four hash brown and one sausage and egg no cheese muffin
Received first order, only one box of pancakes and no maple syrup.
Walked in third time asked for complete order to be made as I had wasted a lot of time back and forth from home.
Female manager took care of everything very fast.
No body checks orders.
No one opens their mouth to talk and confirm orders when they come to the waiting bay even after I repeated the order to them.
Not happy.
This was Coffs harbour next to the plaza.

Having a medical; condition which prevents me from eating regular food I consume liquid foods, including smoothies & your soft serve ice cream, which I purchase 2 cones daily and have been doing so for the last 8 months (my dogs get the cones) going through the drive through as I am partially disabled. I have asked that they make the cones a little larger & expressed that I do not mind paying a bit extra. This specifically is at the restaurant located about 1/4 mile from my home on Military Trail in Delray Beach, Florida. A few of the employees have done so, but a few have told me they have gotten unto trouble with the managers for doing so.

There are 2 managers that are extremely rude and have become verbally abusive to me at the drive thru and I have no intentions of taking such abuse. I have been told, this is how it is and if you don't like the size, go elsewhere. We are not here to give our food away. Besides the ice cream I usually buy drinks & food as well for my granddaughter who lives with me, so as a daily customer I do not expect to be treated in such a manner.

When I first started purchasing the ice cream the cost of a cone was $1.09 which is now way beyond that and still the size is relatively small, which I understand , but even after explaining why I purchase 2 I am met with nasty remarks by the managers.

I will now go to another restaurant which is several miles from my home and has never denied giving me a little extra as they know it is my daily food, besides soup and other liquids. Individuals in the car with me cannot believe that a manager would speak to a customer in such a manner and have refused to purchase anything from this facility, and have promised to spread the word about the 2 specific managers, one a blond lady, the other a man color who speaks WITH AN ACCENT & TOLD ME TO GO ELSEWHERE, WHICH I WILL BE DOING. There are other places that do sell se=oft serve ice cream that I shall try where I do not have to tell them to please give me a little extra as the portions are larger to begin with and I do nit have to be insulted.

I went to the McDonald's on prospect ave,hartford. I ordered an ice coffee and a large breakfast with hot cakes. I got taken, when I got home there was. No pancakes and no hash browns in the bag. I would like a full refund please.

I went to your Mcdonalds in Uniontown. I got a Big Mack . I went to eat it and the burger was like looking in a mirror that’s how thin they are. I will never come to Mcdonalds again . They used to be good . That’s all I got to say.

Good afternoon,

I am a concerned customer who is writing to you today in regards to your plastic bags. Throughout the years, I continue to see more and more of Mcdonald's grocery bags and straws on the streets of Miami. I am tired of seeing these plastic bags and straws ending up on our streets, in our oceans and in the stomachs of many animals. This is a huge problem that should be solved immediately. There are so many alternatives that can be cheaper in the long run, you just have to put the efforts to change. If you don't make a change soon, expect to see your numbers of satisfied customer go down as well as your sales.

Very concerned,
Lucy Rosario

Today's date 4-15-19 I specifically waited to get underway on a full day's work and stopping at Ashland's McDonald's was my only reasonable choice: great coffee, quick food, donut fingers. Over winter I'd been the first customer dozens of times. I'd learn to appreciate a quick @2.00 burger there while getting a variety of things done while I went from job to job as a customer services consultant in northern Wisconsin. This morning, I arrived at 5:00 am, waited 10 minutes for the door to be unlocked, waited at the counter over 15' while a food assembly person said she wished she could run the cash register. I told her I'd come back in about 20' after making some purchases at Walmart. I returned at 5:25. The door had been locked again, I could see three employees, along with Lisa the crew leader, either on the phone or texting. They could see me and made no efforts to acknowledge they were going to open the door. I'd made a round trip of slightly over 50 miles to eat here dozens of times. Drive thru asked me to wait. I left disappointed and convinced the oil was hot enough for donut sticks, biscuits, coffee were all ready to go. I've run my service business 34 years and this was a first ever where employees were evidently absorbed in something other than simple, fast service. McDonald's isn't going to fail anytime soon owning some of the most valuable real estate in the world. And Ashland's McDonal's won't either. But I will get better coffee and service elsewhere without wondering whats up or how I'm going to be treated this time at this place.

Thanks for the opportunity. I am not a competitor, I'm in my 70's and love my service consulting service. But I'm going to use this as an example of customer neglect. These were mature [20+] employees, two whom I'd known to be managers.

I have never seen a manager talk to a employee so bad and hateful in front of customers I was embarrassed for her the manager is Jamie on Horner bulavard in Sanford nc

Worst experience I've ever had,the sundae was unpleasant looking,and the employee was talking to the other employees and laughing, taking turns talking with each other and laughing at me,as I waited for the rest of my order, when I asked for my money back, I waited for at least 5 minutes, I went in to ask for refund, I was still receiving laughing and asked for a receipt when I never received stating she couldn't give me a refund without a receipt,then the manager came from the back area stating he had to get it himself and as I turned to walk away,the manager actually said that I needed to just chill

The Mcdonalds in West Milton Ohio, (not for sure if it is company owned or not) was so slow on Sunday, April 7 that I watched 4 people walk out.
My Mother and I arrived at 11:45 and got our food at 12:15. I felt so bad for the workers as they were getting slammed and yelled at, they need more help. Just wanted to let someone know that business is going downhill fast.

Your McDonald’s in Boutte, La is horrible. Went thru drive up on 4-6-2019. No one in line paid for food, drive up to window and asked to pull up. Food brought to our car twice both times order was wrong. We waited several minutes until my husband got out and went inside. They were still waiting on one of our TWO sandwiches. One lady was returning her cheese burger because there was NO MEAT! Ridiculous and I will never go back. Horrible lazy workers!

it was Wednesday april 3rd we live in ashburn, ga 31714 went to mcdonalds in town at 9:30 set in drive through for 5 min car in front of us drove off there was 4 cars already in line to get their orders when I pulled up tp the menu to order and the told us they were closed due to being short staffed my 4 year old was very upset he wanted a happy meal. I could not belive what I heard I have worked in the business befor you do not close a business down due to being short staffed. I was very angry and still am. you lost a lot of customers that evening.

this is the 3rd time ordering a quarter pounder with cheese they gave the dollar cheese burger patty ,, never have the apple pies unless your willing to wait 12 to 15 minutes,,

The behavior that I have seen at 3921 S US 301, Riverview, Fl by its manager is appalling!!! I am a customer that purchases breakfast and lunch daily with an occasional dinner and/or dessert
On several occasions, I have heard and seen this female manager use foul language towards employees and also go so far as to shove them, but today was the last straw!!!! Today I saw this female manager, who happens to be African-American, not only screaming and using profanity towards an employee in front of a crowd of customers, throw food at the employee!!! I am so enraged and disgusted by her behavior that I may have to take my business elsewhere!!!! This type of behavior is unacceptable and makes me wonder if your Company employs people like that, what kind of people are in the higher Corporate offices??? This manager, who is called Nicky, I am told, does not qualify for the position she is in. She is demeaning, abusive and very unprofessional!!!! Whose to say this behavior won't spiral out onto a paying customer? McDonalds could be looking at a lawsuit!! If she continues to be employed there as manager, I along with other customers will no longer be patrons at your establishment.

Store 32581 is just not serving customers that walk in the door. You wait forever while they fill orders for the drive in and just look at you. Finally they come over and begrudgingly fill your order. It takes forever. Never have I ever seen anything like that. We try to have a meeting there at 10am and have finally decided we cant wait for breakfast and or just coffee. Soooo sad.

EVERYDAY IT IS THE SAME OLD STORY UNDER STAFFED. TAKES AT LEAST 8 MINUTES IN THE CAR LINE. THEN THEY TELL YOU TO PULL UP. THIS MORNING I WAITED OVER 10 MINUTES TO GET MY FOOD. THIS IS SOMETHIG THAT HAPPENS ON A REGULAR BASIS. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO CORRECT THIS. THEIR NUMBER IS 770-917-4645. ALL THEY EVER SAY IS I AM SORRY. WELL AFTER TODAY I CAN GO ANYWHERE AND GET BREAKFAST AND MUCH FASTER. THERE WERE TWO CARS IN THE LINE WHEN I PULLED UP WE ALL HAD TO PULL UP AND WAIT. THINK YOU NEED TO RETHINK HOW THE CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED.

Restaurant #3149 - This is the second time we've been given the wrong order in 2 weeks. Today, ticket #1353, we ordered a btr milk chicken biscuit, a sausage biscuit, a sausage mcmuffin with an egg and received a ham and cheese instead, a diet Coke and received a Dr. Pepper. Last visit I ordered a chicken, egg and cheese bagel and was charged individually for each item: The egg for $1.50 alone and the chicken and cheese individually priced. This is plain out stupidity. This location is always so slow to get served and terrible on getting orders right.

On March 30, 2019 @ 9pm at address: 101 Roanoke Ave, Roanoke Rapids NC. I decided to go to the drive-thru to get a vanilla cone and a mcdouble for a kid that was riding with me, he stated he wanted lettuce on it the young lady ask was there anything else, I replied no and went on to ask did she have the lettuce put on the sandwich, she replied anything else repeatedly instead of stating yes or no, she just kept asking anything else with a real bad attitude. So I ask once more did you get the lettuce the employee for the drive thru yelled really loud, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE, Still not answering the question and stated you she stop talking as I ask what was she going to say you what I said you know what keep the food, and I took my business else where. As a customer that was not rude at all I will not be going back I was yelled at and it was not right, you don't yell at customers. Something needs to be done about her as a employee.

of all the mcDonalds i have ever been in, i never saw a dirtier place than the mcDonalds in Coudersport pa, i'm ashamed to ever go
there again, tables were dirty, floors had litter all over, paper, food, ect ect, that place needs a clean up, yours truly customer, frank

This McDonald's is the worst location. It's the management and not the help. One morning they ran out of coffee. The scanner used to scan the McDonald's App. half the time dose not work. You couldn't read the recipt because the ink was out. That lasted for a year. One morning all but one monitor was not working. Many times there's not enough help causing the help covering two or more stations. This place needs an overhaul.

We are flying on air Asia flight from Delhi to Indore pnr I2WB9E and we ordered 2 burgers at the store at T3 and when we checked it in the flight only 1was there. This is completely unexpected and very disappointing.please see to it.

I went to the McDonald's in Springfield IL on Clearlake Ave this morning (3/29/19). It was busy as normal, however the car in front of me pulled forward and parked in the drive before I could fully pull up to the second window to get my order. The manager on duty asked them to pull forward. The young girl handed me my bag of food. I asked about the coffee and verified that she gave me my order. She did not. However, she was extremely nice about it and apologetic. NO BIG DEAL. This stuff happens to all of us. Well the manager was behind her and asked "what's wrong with you today?! You have to look in the bag before you give stuff. Get out of the way" and slammed my bag of food into her hands. There was no need for him to act like that as a manager especially. If this particular employee has been struggling and making this mistake OR if this was the first time, there is a right time and place to talk to her privately about it. I apologized to the girl because I felt so bad. I'm only 27 and can recognize a ridiculous, out of control manager.

store#22008
5510 w Oakland park Blvd.
Lauderhill, FL 33313
phone 954-777-3445

This morning, I pulled into the drive through, There were no cars in either window. I was at the speaker with my two sons. The young lady came on the speaker said Welcome to McDonalds and asked for my order.
I started to speak and she placed me on hold, She was having an unprofessional conversation with a coworker. She comes back to the speaker again and says I'm sorry for the hold may I take you order, I begin to order again and she placed me on hold again. I start to speak again, and she then says, Hold On hold on hold on, and she's gone again. Now there are about 6 cars behind me, no cars at either window. When she comes back, she asks for my order again, Now this is 4 times!!!!! I said ma'am there are quite a few cars behind me and there is no one in front of me why are you putting me on hold?
she says "damn" in the speaker, and a man comes on and asks for my order. I place my order. he says ok please pull forward without verifying my order or giving me an amount, When I got to the first window to pay, The man now takes my order again. I'm wondering now why is he taking my order again, He was not, I repeat he was not verifying my order he was taking my order again. The young lady is standing behind him at this point rolling her eyes, and giving me all these nasty looks, I say don't look at me nasty. People are heading to work, people are the move, this is morning rush hour you guys are not focused on the customers. He then talks my order, he forgot one item cashes me out, I proceed to the next window. I get to the next window. The young lady passes me my bag, I check it and I'm missing an item, also I asked for napkins which she did not put any in the bag, she says ma'am I put napkins in the bag, I look no napkins!!!! she gives me the napkins and asks why I have a nasty attitude,
Maybe because I have to drop my kids and go to work, and what should have been a quick ride through the McDonalds drive through has now become something longer. the woman asks me for my receipt. and says oh they only rang you up for one side of scrambled eggs not 2, the man says that will be 2.13 and asks me for my card again, Had they not been playing, instead of working I would not have had to go through paying again. By this time I'm irritated and the man says I need to change my attitude.
First and foremost my first job from 16, all the way till I graduated college I worked at McDonald's.
So my first instinct is respect for workers because I know its not easy. However the treatment I experienced this morning was extremely disrespectful. I live around the corner from this McDonald's and frequent the drive through a lot. I don't feel as if what happened to me was warranted.
They were playing on the job, not focused there were quite a few cars behind me and none in front of me. It is not in my personality to complain, or be rude to people. I feel like my entire day has now been effected by the behavior of people who don't respect their customers.
that store needs to be retrained or placed on notice for the way they are handling customers during one of the busiest times of the day. People are headed to work and dropping off children to school etcetera, who has time to be repeating themselves more than 5 times for a simple order.

my phone is 305-910-9559
my name is Tanya, I would like to file a formal complaint.

stopped at mcdonalds in waterloo,iowa;on logan ave.on 3-28-2019 @5:30 pm.ordered 2 double cheeseburgers.got 2 double cheeseburgers,splash of ketsup,one see thru pickle.possibly onions{smaller than a grain of salt}. the french fries looked like they were
from france.
this is the new look of mcdonalds!!!!

Tonight about 7:00pm my daughter went through the drive through at TTP (outside mcdonalds) and ordered 1 lemonade, 1 frozen raspberry, 10 frozen cokes (these were for my netball team after their last training tonight). When she got to the window to receive the drinks the girl only gave my daughter 2 frozen cokes. My daughter asked for the other 8 frozen cokes and the girl said you only ordered 2 so you only get 2. The girl then continued to say very rudely if you want anything else or want to order 8 more frozen cokes you need to go through the drive through again. At this point my daughter was starting to get frustrated as she knew I was waiting at the courts with my netball girls waiting for their drinks. I don't know the name of the employee involved but there needs to be better service from employees when going through the drive through. My daughter is so upset about this whole situation that she said she will never go to this McDonalds again.

I went to mcdonalds this afternoon around 3:20 and sat in the car line about 20 minutes just to find out they messed my order up, they don't have enough workers there, and I feel like a few of them need to be drug tested, they stand around and talk a lot, I was not satisfied at all

I cant believe that no one has contact me yet and this is the thrid time that I have sent this complaint! I use to go to McDonalds almost every morning to get coffee or some times or a latte. I started cutting back on the sugar and the creamer and would ask that they put my sugar and creamer on the side so that I can control how much that I was getting in my coffee. This one morning traffic was really heavy and I thought that I would just wait until I get to work and fix my coffee. I went to heat up my coffee and I noticed that it had a bunch of stuff floating around in it. I then went over to the sink and started pouring it slowing down the drain to see what was in my coffee. I still to this day don't know what in the world was in my coffee! I immediately got sick to my stomach. I don't know how long that I have been getting that coffee and it having something in it and how many other people that have been drinking this coffee and not knowing because if you put cream and sugar in it you wont be able to tell. God only knows what it has been doing to the inside of my stomach and other people's stomach too!

Me and my family have visited this mc Donald’s on two occasions and both times the food has been cold my daughter were upset because her chips and nuggets were cold my Big Mac was cold and my chips even the coffee was cold when u eat out you don’t expect food to be cold me and my family was most upset we use mc Donald’s almost twice a week. At different branches this Branchhas a problem with serving hot food

on Sunday 3/24/19 at 4:43pm I placed a mobile order at store # 38760 located at 1720 Celebration Blvd, Celebration FL 34747. Received confirmation # MN737321634. Upon arriving at the restaurant to pick up the order I was told that it had not been received. We received a confirmation number indicating that the order was ready for pick up. The manager said that this store is not on Google maps, therefore the orders are most likely being re-routed to other stores. I'm not sure if you are aware of the problem. However, it is an inconvenience and should be corrected.
I Spoke to Jessica in customer service on 3/24/19 at 5:20pm and she said she would inform management.

A friend an l went to McDonald's in Anamosa on Chamberlain Dr., we were there at 6 a.m. Mar 21. Then on the way home we had stopped by around 9.p.m. and it was,dark again. I didn't know that the store was closed.
I have learned that Brandon Lovell has enjoyed pinching young female employees on their buttocks. This is a clear sign of a pedophile or sex offender.

Your restaurant is fine but you app and phone Customer service stinks. I would go into it but I have spoken to Customer service twice and I not going through it again in an email. Contact me if you even care. Now the email did not go through the first time. Let's see if it goes through the second time

I stop at McDonald’s about four nights a week in Trenton florida. Almost always close to their closing time. A Sunday night I ordered a fish sandwich, small fry and 6 nuggets from drive through and headed home while eating. My fries were Luke warm and nuggets COLD. I stopped there again a couple days later and told the drive through person what happened last time and wanted to be compensated for it. The manger told her since I didn’t report it the same night she wasn’t going to do anything about it. This is absolutely unacceptable

My experience doesn't get even one star and I never complain. (Kathy) at the store in Salt Lake City, Utah (500 South and apprx. 300 West)

I asked the representative to elaborate on an item in the menu, then ordered it. The item wasn't what I had ordered (or what she had described) so I asked the representative to replace it. She argued with me actively. I finally received the item I had wanted but the breakfast had sausage instead of the bacon, which I asked for specifically. I was cordial through it all... I was planning on returning the breakfast when the security guard replied to my friend and I that we had been sitting there longer than 30 min., and asked us to leave??? Really??? well yes, I was still attempting to get my order correct. I did not eat the breakfast... I spent over seven dollars on a breakfast I didn't like and didn't want to argue over. I would like a refund. BIG BREAKFAST. We should be able to enjoy our morning without this misery. I won't return to this store, and I won't suggest this store to my friends. Sincerely, Pat P.S. Andy was great though, a breath of fresh air!

Hi there! My wife and I drive almost every day thorough all boroughs of New York city and we love to go to your locations,specially, for your coffe which is the best for you us . Sadly, the personal who serve the coffee almost never get it right.
They forget add the sugar or they make it extremely sweet. For instance, moments ago my order was:
2 L. Coffee
ADD 4 Cream
ADD 2 Splenda

I got : One large black extremely sweet
One large coffee with too much
cream and not sugar at all.
At McDonald’s restaurant # 13508
Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel# 1718 404 8608 ( out of service)

All this is not new; it’s being for log, long time.
Hope you can do something .
Have a great day!

2 L. Coffee
ADD 4 Cream
ADD 2 Splenda

I got : One large black extremely sweet
One large coffee with too much
cream and not sugar at all.
At McDonald’s restaurant # 13508
Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel# 1718 404 8608 ( out of service)

All this is not new; it’s being for log, long time.
Hope you can do something .
Have a great day!

The service was very slow didn't have apple pies. NEEED To CHANGE The Grease I ordered nuggets soo dark brown or burned it the grease. Not light brown and golden. I will never come back I spread the word change the grease.

i ordered a mushroom melt and they gave me a chicken mushroom melt instead and it was very greasy that it upset my stomach.

I visit the McDonald's store on 315 Meadow Dr., N Tonawanda at least 3/4 times a month. I have 3 grandchildren and we always go through the drive thru. This location is the closest to my home. If there was another store nearby, I would not be visiting this store any longer. My last 5 visits have been very disappointing. After speaking with manager, I advised her I would be emailing corporate. She was very nice, but I feel that the lack of detail to getting orders right is horrible. After the last 5 visits, I get home and something is missing, wrong order etc. I even check my receipt before pulling up to get my food and that is usually right. For example, I got home one evening and 3 meal order did not have the French fries! During that visit I also ordered 2 chicken nugget happy meals and 1 cheeseburger happy meal. I got 3 chicken nugget meals. My last visit, I checked my receipt which was correct, got my order and then pulled over to make sure I got everything. As usual, I did not get my 2 buffalo hot sauces which I specifically asked if they were in the bag before leaving. This is when I parked and went in to get them. I did speak to the manager. She did offer me something for my inconvenience, but I said I have kids in the car and my food is getting cold. She did say she would speak to everyone. I think something needs to come from you as well. When I got home with order after having to go in and get the sauces, my grandson had ordered a sausage egg mcmuffin. When he opened it, it was a ham mcmuffin. How do you get that wrong. Sorry so lengthy, but I am so frustrated with the service at this location. Thank you.

Hi, I had purchased a large mocha ice coffee and let me tell you 3/4 of it was ice. Nothing really to drink. I had paid $3.91 for it.
It was a location on Staten Island

I stopped at McDonald’s in Lafayette ,Georgia last week, I ordered 2 filet of fish? Was not fit to eat !! Over cooked , Cheese half way on the buns, I will NOT be back at the Lafayette McDonald’s ,

I have been a costumer for two years. I have had a costumer at the Bradley Park, Columbus, Ga. yell st me 2 months ago when she could not process my order correctly. Today as I do twice a week, I ordered a large French Latte Coffee. Twenty minutes later the Coffee was brought to me. But two minutes later the employee came out with a small latte coffee and told me it was regular coffee she brought me. I told her I ordered a large. They brought me out a large latte coffee ten minutes later. After drinking the coffee I got a mouthful of grounds, so much I had to spit it out as I could not swallow. I got it all over my clothes. The people in the booth sitting in front of me overheard me and said the same thing happened to them. I mentioned this to the manager at the restaurant. I will not eat at this restaurant any more. The manager at this restaurant is not capable of operating a restaurant. You need to find a better manager who can supervise his employees better.

i have been one of your customers from 1965 - 03/15/2019 i was at this restaurant # 5767 at 01:33 27680 hwy 50 la junta co. i saw my order walk out customer brought it back in then they gave it to us smashed up sake your service is the worst your over priced hope you go under

Service was terrible,25 minute wait just to get to the pay window,I was the second car,lost my order,gave me the wrong order,had to give my receipt just so they could figure out my order and then the young lady that screwed everything was the most rude inconsiderate person I’ve ever encountered,she should be fired and I overheard her say to another employee to get me my food and some one else give it to me,I had both my grandkids with me and they shouldn’t be around such ignorant person with a vulgar language and nasty attitude,This bar none has to be the worst McDonald’s in the state of Missouri,believe me I will tell everyone I know about this McDonald’s and will call on television channels in the area aware of the terrible employees and service you receive.I for a fact will not be spending another dime at any McDonald’s and I also feel calling the store at 7241 Gravois Avenue at 314-351-6307 is a complete waste of time because they all play together and it never goes anywhere or hear anything from them management,personally I’m done with McDonald’s,McDonald’s is a disgrace to fast food service

My husband and I were traveling through Colorado recently and on March 7, 2019 at 11:25 a.m., we stopped at McDonald's in Bennett, Colorado for lunch. We both ordered the Quarter Pound Cheese meal, which my husband paid for and we then found a table and sat down to wait for our order number to be called. The store was not overly busy but there were several other customers so we knew there was a possibility of a few minutes wait time. We waited for twenty minutes for our order. My husband went to the counter and picked up our food and we began eating. After taking a bite of my Quarter Pounder with Cheese, I noticed that a red greasy liquid was dripping from my sandwich. I lifted up the top bun to see what was causing the mess and it was easy to identify that the meat was uncooked; It had been on the grill but only the outside of the meat was browned-the inside was almost raw. I told my husband that I couldn’t eat it because the meat was dripping blood and I was worried that I could get e-coli or food poisoning from eating it. He looked at his burger and found that it was also uncooked. He took them both back up to the counter and told the server/waitress that the meat was under-cooked. She looked at it and said “Did you want it cooked?” He told her that we would prefer that our hamburgers be cooked to a temperature somewhere in the range of 140 degrees and that they should not have any blood dripping or be red in the center of the meat. She said it would be a few minutes. My husband came back to our table and we continued eating our cold French fries for another ten minutes. He then retrieved our replacement burgers which we opened and inspected for any signs of blood. There was not any blood but after taking a bite, I was feeling a little nauseous and didn’t finish eating it.
We have eaten at various McDonald’s for many years and I don’t believe either of us has had an experience quite like the one we had at the Bennett, Colorado McDonald’s. The store itself was fairly clean but the people working there seemed to have little or no interaction with the customers. We were not greeted by any employee, and our server didn’t ask or make suggestions regarding our order; she simply stood there and looked at us until my husband told her what he wanted. After waiting for twenty minutes for an under-cooked burger, I felt like maybe we should have been more specific when ordering. If there was a manager or someone in charge on the premises, they were not working with the employees as a team-leader; the employees appeared indifferent to the customers, to their jobs and there were no smiling faces to be seen - anywhere.

Stopped for a coffee this morning 3/12 no lids for the coffee cups. Last week no sugar.Very poor mgt.

I had a doctors appointment in Smithtown, NY this morning. On my way to work I went through the drive-thru in the Saint James, NY location (8:29 a.m.). I purchased the new donut sticks. After I drove away, I open the package and found the sticks to be overcooked, hard and if they ever had cinnamon/sugar on them, it was gone. I could not turn back because I was on my way to work. I thereafter stopped at your Manorville, NY (9:10 a.m.) location because it was on my way to work. I explained to them what had happened and they told me I had to drive 45 minutes back to Smithtown, NY or call them because there was nothing the Manorville, NY location could do for me. I was only looking for them to exchange the product with had a total of $2.05 with tax. I told them just to throw them away. I realize that each location is independently owned, but as a corporation I feel they could have exchanged the defective/overcooked product. I know one customer does not mean anything to you, but I will no longer purchase from any McDonalds location.

Today 3/9/19 at11:04 am the wife and I puchased two saugage breakfast meals and ordered them eith white cheese and egg whites. when we recieved the orders they did have white cheese but they both had whole eggs on them.this took place at store no.13829. that being said we also ordere two cups of coffee and when we were finally able to drink said coffee it turned out that one cup was a fourth of the way full of coffee grounds. No wonder ittasted bitter. The manager did apollogize for the egg fiasco and was probably unaware of the coffee issue for we did not discover the grounds untill after leaving the store. Why is it that we were not informed of the no egg white policy untill after recieving our meals and why did some body dump coffee grounds in our cups? I feel this is very digracefull and some one needs talked about these issues. Thank You. David Lane

I understand that you are trying to serve better food by making fresh food as it's ordered, but in doing that the workers are not making sure they are giving the best quality of food. Today not only did I have to wait in line for a while in drive thru, but when I got back with my lunch I bite into my burger to find that at best it was only half cooked. I think there has to be a happy medium of getting fast food fast and hot, but also making sure it's cooked properly.
You ask why I didn't take it back....because my lunch break wasn't long enough to wait for another burger to be prepared by them.
I can't express how disappointing it is when they tell you that you can't have orange juice in the morning because the machine is down or the ice cream machine is down in the afternoon.
Thank you for allowing me to vent my complaint with you.

good day

please note that I was not happy with the service from Olifansfontein Mcdonald in Tembisa I waited almost an hour to receive my order.

I reaceved my order and went home when I open I was wasn't happy with the food its like they gave me for free please see the below attached file for more details you can contact me on 063 508 1329 and the cashier name is Moroane C order number:1950.

The Hash Browns are always awefull , Taste like Fish(like never change the Grease) , ugly. Just very Rare to get a fresh Hashbrown(Mcdonalds Montgomery Village MD) at any time, maybe it is just me, bad luck???..?? Unless you wait for them to cook fresh. 10 more Minn. wait. Just wish there was another option for the Breakfast meals. I have Boycott m'c D's since i got sick on only 1- 1/2 hashbrowns . Also, $5 for a breakfast sandwitch(which i really like) is just to Much, the Meal is about .60 more. So i am out!

in the last 2 weeks i have stop at mcdonalds#3320 and 3 out of the 4 times i ordered meals with large coffee and told them specifically NO SUGAR and they have put sugar in my coffee and the 4 th time i asked whether there was sugar in it and she said yes and then replaced it . I am diabetic ...NOW either it gets rectified quickly or i find Burger King as a good alternative. When you say NO SUGAR is that too hard to understand ? i tried to call them personally but their phone number is not recognized ..Probably i am not the only person with a problem. It can happen once in a while but when you say NO SUGAR and you get to work and take asip and it issweet as hell ...NOT ACCEPTABLE

Today March 6, 2019 my wife and I went to your restaurant in Altus ok. We ordered two mushroom swiss burgers. Every place I've gone to for mushroom swiss burger the burgers have mushroom and swiss cheese. The ones that were given to us had old mushroom onion fries and bacon. The name on the menu is deceiving. A mushroom swiss burger is just that not that other ingredients. I was extremely disappointed.

I will start by saying that I would like to have given 0 stars but there is no option!

I and my family passed some street kids on our way to 7 Seas shopping mall in Vadodara, India, and as we entered the mall we stopped at the McDonalds ice cream kiosk just inside the entry to buy an ice cream ice for those poor street kids on what was an incredibly hot day. The kids themselves were not anywhere near McDonalds or the building, as after the pavement there are a large number of steps into the shopping mall, security etc.

My husband had a quick errand to run so he gave me Rs 500 to buy the ice creams but when we approached McDonalds ice cream kiosk the member of staff there actively prevented us from buying the ice creams for the street kids. She said she didn't have any change so couldn't serve us. I thought that was really strange as Rs 500 is a small amount and this is McDonalds in a shopping mall, how could she possibly not have change of such a small amount! I was very dubious about her story and as we stood waiting for my husband we noticed lots of shoppers going over to McDonalds to buy themselves ice creams and the member of staff was handing all of them change with no difficulty. Her story simply didn't make sense.

My husband soon returned and asked if we had finished giving out the ice creams. We told him that we hadn't even started as we had been told by McDonalds staff that they didn't have any change. My husband looked incredulous, he said there is no way that is possible and we walked over to the McDonalds ice cream kiosk where my husband challenged the staff member about her story. She said that McDonalds do not like shoppers buying ice cream for street kids because they will get used to having McDonalds ice cream and will be present on the pavement outside of the shopping mall and the staff didn't like them being there as they and shoppers will have to look at them! Apart from us being utterly shocked and outraged, this confirmed my belief that she had been lying about having no change. I am absolutely disgusted at McDonalds, who seem to have a fear of children getting used to ice cream! These poor street kids have nothing, is it too much to allow foreigners to show them a bit of kindness and buy them an ice cream? What has the world come to and especially in India, I thought India was a caring society, McDonalds itself is an American chain but their staff in India are Indian, brought up in what is supposed to be a caring society yet they seem to begrudge a child an ice cream.

I have complained to McDonalds India about this issue and have received nothing but silence from them, my emails being completely ignored. I therefore contacted McDonalds in the US, both their customer services and their CEO Steve Easterbrook, again absolutely no response from either. It seems that McDonalds now thinks it is not answerable to anyone for any situation. It is my experience of them that if there is a problem, they will just ignore it, they seem to think their size and might gives them the right to trample on anybody and their rights and get away with it and that includes poor street kids!. Shame on you McDonalds.

I would like for McDonalds to stop this discrimination. I do not however have any faith in them doing so as after this incident I researched on the internet if there had been any similar situations and I found some from a few years back in which McDonalds apologised (maybe only because it caused a media storm of protest at the time) and said it would now welcome street kids and serve them like anyone else. Well things have not improved one bit, so it looks like that statement was just lip service and in fact things have got worse because now it is not only the issue of the street kids being harassed by McDonalds but now even foreigners are being prevented from buying them anything from McDonalds. If McDonalds don't want customers, then just let the world know and we will all happily buy our fast food from elsewhere! I and my family and friends have all boycotted McDonalds until this appalling incident is rectified to our full satisfaction in the name of these street kids.

McDonald’s at 56 East Broad street it’s getting so ridiculous. They are not open 24 hours, they close differently each day and night, prices for items are different each time, also double taxing. I have charges that I have no idea for what when asked they give different answers each time depending who’s working, and other family and friends say the same thing. Some workers are very rude and disrespectful. They always say the milkshake machine is down. I rarely ever complain but this has repeatedly been going on for sometime now. Orders aren’t correct and when we ask for them to fix it, workers get an attitude, so we don’t even asks anymore. It’s a shame because we absolutely LOVE McDonald’s! When we order dinner it’s always 30 or more. It’s sad that we are slowly declining to get our beloved fast food that I, myself have been eating since I was little, my second word(s) were French fry when I seen that big yellow M sitting in my car seat that my mother and grandmother remind me of all the time because I would always yell French fries while kicking the back of their seat. I’m sorry for this letter but I’m just so upset about how this McDonald’s is being allowed to be like tbis.

I went to mcdonalds in adams wi to order 2 cheeseburgers off the dollar menu. the bill came to 2.53. I ask if the cheese burgers were still a dollar and she said no they went up. Then I ask about the dollar menu sign that said they were a dollar and the manager said to give me a discount. What about the others that ordered a cheeseburger off the dollar menu. A lot of people are poor in the adams friendship wi area. Get it right mcdonalds

Stopped sat Greenville Texas McDonalds for donut sticks and coffee
About 2:30 p m . Waited about five minutes people dressed in white shirts black pants were caring for drive thru
Kept looking at line forming and made no effort to say someonevwill be there shortly they kept looking then we ordered and were told sticks were only served at breakfast.
About three months abgovwe ate enjoyable breakfast food, then it went to terrible food and now this
Use to brAg scout Greenville Texas McDonald’s but not anymore

Saturday- 3/02/19 I went to drive through at 820 Culver Road Rochester, N.Y. 14609 ordered hash brown and steak/egg cheese bagel breakfast sandwich. I paid and left arrived at work looked at breakfast sandwich and saw a had a "huge" bite out of it and realized it was not what I had ordered (bacon, lettuce and eggs)? When I returned to location. I went in furious and asked why would they have sold a sandwich with a bite taken out of it? The person who spoke to me as she continued to take orders stated I was yelling and acting as though she took bite out of the sandwich. Writer asked her was she a manager? She said, "No, the supervisor". Writer stated as far as I was concerned it was the same thing. She did not apologize or act with any sense of urgency about the situation and made me feel as though I was the one at fault. This person stated she did not apologize because writer was yelling. I continued to yell informed the cashier to place my funds back on my card and continued yelling as I walked out of store. I will take responsibility for yelling. I was furious with the lack of concern or regard for the situation. The individual in charge appeared not o know anything about customer service or defusing a "irate" customer. I did not take a picture of the sandwich-but I'm sure there is footage of event at the store.

I used to love McDonalds when I was younger. As an adult, a quick stop for a burger occasionally works from time to time. Lately, or should I say for the past 10 or so years, the service has gotten horrible. Customers have made McDonalds as well as a number of other fast food chains very successful, so I believe it is imperative that your organization give back to the customer, not the community, the customer.

It makes no sense to erect Ray Crock centers for the underprivileged, because it doesn't get our food cooked any faster. When I walk into a McDonalds, I expect to be waited on quickly, and then handed my order seconds later, not minutes.

You should have a full crew at every location all the hours you are open. Not moseying in at 7AM when some people have to be at work at 7AM. The food should be cooked and ready. It can sit under a heat lamp for up to 10 minutes before discarding. Believe me, you will be doing a lot of discarding at first, but if people can count on being able to get their food quickly, you will get to a point where there will be minimal discarding-if none at all.

If you think a Crock center is more important, give these underprivileged a job. If they think they are too good to work there, shut down the centers, or shut down the stores. Don't act like you need both. In other words, put the profits back into the stores, and not building new ones. Allow for money to be wasted in order to continue making a profit.

I was waited on first and served my food last. There is no excuse for that nonsense. People that work there are not even hustling; they are moving slow. Tell corporate to kick their teenage kids upside the head if they do not want to work there.

I cannot even rate you with even one star. My order was even cold when I received it.

One more thing. Stop trying to sell healthy food. People that want to eat healthy are idiots for stopping at McDonalds, or any fast food franchise.

The McDonald's on Milwaukee and Sawyer the manager Gabriella is verrrrrrrry unprofessional she asked me for my phone number I am a married women I do uber eats she gave me a hard time I asked for her name she wouldn't give it to me that's not right I asked for corporate phone number she said no I asked a worker that works there Gabriella told him not to talk to me Gabriella made me feel very uncomfortable Gabriella called uber eats on me now this happened after i made my delivery i came back to get corporate number and she refuses to give me the number no and refused to give her name and she kept giving me thumbs down on the uber app for what and i had stop making deliveries so she didn't suppose to go back on the app all bcuz im n[t a lesbian i really need for Gabriella to apologize she told the worker dont talk to me u dont do that and you working with the public now remember i wasn't there picking up food I was there for corporate number and her name Gabriella needs to be disciplined for these actions I work with public dunkin donuts and when a customer asks for corporate or your name you supposed to tell them and also management do not suppose to tell there crew don't talk to the customer my boss would fire me i been there 12 years can someone call me 6307490384

waited at counter for 8min for someone to take order [personel laughing and joking in prep area] finally had to ask if anyone working counter, at the same time the drive thru was backing up all the way round the bldg. had ordered 2 apple pies with order waited 15 min for order then was told the had only one apple pie. was offered cherry pie instead [do not like them they are terrible] was not offered refund, this happens often at this store as no one seems to be in charge of restocking the pies. the problem with the counter happened to at least 3 other customers while I waited. I know that these are not horrible complaints but happens to often at this store, store #17227 order 87 at 6:16PM 3/3/19 Thank you

The complaint I have is French fries. We go to McDonald's in Paris Ill.....the fries are never full.....we even tried ordering large size....and it did not matter. Anytime we get fries...they do not even come up to edge of the curve in box....so doesn't matter the size never full and the price is high for what you get!!
Please be in contact and have them take care of this...we have even got to point of not going back anymore. We spend a good amount there...with having three teenagers in the house

If there was something lower than a 1 that’s what your score would be. Went to the McDonald’s at John Glenn Airport on 3/2/19 at 9:45om. They were suppose to be open until 10pm. All the employees were sitting in the dining area on their phones. When I pointed to my watch and told them the sign says you are open until 10pm they all started laughing. Great impression. Now I understand why your company only scored a 1 1/2 out of 5.

THE MCDONALDS AT 1551 ANN BRADEN BLVD. NEEDS A LOT OF HELP IN THE P/R DEPARTMENT , THE CREW/ LEADER OR MANAGER ON DUTY AT 1600/1700 CST 3/01/2019 NEEDS A LOT OF TRAINING OR SHE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED , THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD A RUN IN WITH HER , 1ST TIME I WENT IN TO GET A BREAKFAST SANDWICH WITH YOUR APPT. THAT SAID $1.00 OFF ON A BREAKFAST SANDWICH I WAS ORDERING A SAUSAGE MUFFIN WITH EGG , SHE WOULD NOT EXCEPT THE APPT. IT HAD NOT EXPIRED NOR HAD I USED IT BEFORE. SHE JUST SAID I NEEDED TO ORDER SOMETHING I WANTED THE BREAKFAST SANDWICH , THIS WAS IN FEBRUARY LAST WEEK , THEN TODAY 3/01 I WEN IN TO GET A FLAPPEE, MEDIUM FOR A 1.00 OFF AS YOUR APPT. STATES AGAIN SHE WOULD NOT EXCEPT IT , SHE WOULDNT EVEN HONOR THE APPT. HER MACHINE WOULD SCAN IT. I KNOW THAT I AM ONE CUSTOMER " BUT I AM A CUSTOMER " SHE NEEDS TO A LOT OF TRAINING SHE WILL NOT GIVE HER NAME , THE MAINTANCE PERSON TREATS PEOPLE BETTER THAN HER.
I WOULS LIKE A RESPONCE OR SOMETHING.
CURTIS HEDRICK
CURTISH4301@GMAIL.COM

The store in Lebanon, IN. For the last two years won't stock enough products to sell. That have added extra refrigeration and still won't keep stocked. I have to go to the McD in zionsville, IN to get chicken tenders

I saw mcdonalds was advertising the Shamrock Shakes. Went to a mcdonalds rrstaurant, waited in line, ordered 2 shamrock shakes and was told their machine was down/not working. Being that we were already out, we went to another mcdonalds restaurant and ordered 2 shamrock shakes and AGAIN was told the shake machine was down/not working. hmmmm it seems to me mcdonalds did not have the shamrock shakes and were telling people the shake machine was not working. Maybe you shouldn't advertise something before you actually have the product. Anyway I know its no big deal but on the way home we stopped at Arbys and got our shakes.

I went through the drive-thru today for a Mocha Frappe and the Frappe was nothing but a cup of flavored ice. I couldn't even drink it through the straw. I did not go back because I had to get back to work.

location 35242 Grand River Ave,. Farmington Hills, MI 48335
THIS PLACE IS TOTALLY UNDERSTAFFED, AND WHO IS WORKING THERE FEELS THIS PRESSURE AND OFFERS POOR SERVICE.
IT WAS A NORMAL PLACE UNTIL 3 MONTHS AGO, NOW IT IS REALLY BAD AND NOT GOOD AT ALL FOR MC DONALD'S IMAGE.I SUGGEST YOU RETRAIN THOSE EMPLOYEES AND HELP THEM ADDING A FEW MORE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING.

Montgomery Village, MD : The Hashbrowns are awful , sometimes taste like dead fish, obviously never change the Greese pit. Actually got sick as a dog from eating 2 hash-browns on an empty stomach( NO Hangover). They need another Option with a Breakfast meal order, getting real old and disgusting.

We were traveling back home from Siesta Key, Florida today (2-23-19) at 4:30 a.m. and needed to get breakfast on the way to the Punta Gorda airport. We saw the lights on at the Clark Road McDonalds in Sarasota and it said open 24 hours. When we pulled in - there were two people inside just standing around and talking. There were two cars ahead of us one for coffee and the other for tea. We pulled up and ordered 4 Egg White Delight sandwiches and a coffee - we were told the total amount and pulled forward. Once we were there the lady told us the total and then someone inside told her there was no food - egg sandwiches. We asked if there was anything made. She was told to close the window and then you could hear someone - the manager??? yelling at her about the order. She had closed the window and we tried to holler at her about what was going on. When we received no response we left and were very disappointed as we needed to make our flight time. This is a very bad representation of 24 hour service!! Eldon and Laurie Dodge

My track team went to the McDonald’s at 4711 14th st Bradenton Fl. It took 1 hour and 6 minutes for 12 people to get their basic orders. I have never been to a poorer run fast food establishment than this. The other customers were furious as well. I could have sit down at a steak house and ordered and eaten faster! This establishments owners need to know this. I would have fired the manager and a few employees.

Its impossible to get a happy meal with no meat my grandkids are vegan and would like a happy meal but everytime i ask for a happy meal with no burger or nuggets they ack like im asking the impossible. So please come up with a vegan happy meal . Thank you Dena Walker !!!

My teenager daughter Teresa Denton is her name she's 17 she has a disability bit of autistic she started working at McDonald's in June we are very proud of her she switched to the morning shift one of the managers asked her is she had autistic in her she's going to college I guess she's working there to pay for her college when trees are said yes she started picking on tresa more than usual we moved Teresa to the night shift to see if we can get rid of her trees didn't say anything to me she keeps things inside the lady still was picking on Theresa the way she mopped and just kept hammering on her according to Theresa she doesn't do that to anyone but her and another upsetting thing is one of the employees manager offered her some booze to help calm her down I could have been wine yeah my daughter has a disability she's on pills and I'm proud of Theresa she told her no and she quit the job that's on sessional what I want done is the place checked fire them I don't care you don't offer a minor anything to drink to calm her down Teresa quick but you need to go to this McDonald's and check it out I know Teresa is imperfect she's a little bit you know but still that was wrong I'm reporting this because I don't want nobody else to go through this or you need to train your employees management Teresa was doing fine when she first started she was so proud of her and I was proud of her I want something done some kind of punishment whatever you can do this is not right her mother Laura Denton

First of all service is always excellent: friendly, cheer full and courteous !!!!
I visit My McDonalds at least 3 times a week and always get the McGriddle and a lg black coffee.
Today I decided to try the doughnut sticks, very disappointing!!
they were all miss shaped and not one grain of cinnamon sugar and they were doughy on the inside.
The young lady who took my money asked if I order with NO cheese, I told her WITH cheese please
it came with NO cheese ( I did eat it anyway and it was good but not as good as it would have been had I had my cheese).
when I got to my destination and realized my order was askew I was a little pissy at first, but then I drank my coffee and thought to myself "get over it" so venting does help!!
best regards
Mimi

I just choked on this plastic ring that was in my cup of coffee this morning. Not cool and totally disgusting. who do I speak to about this?

Have feedback for McDonalds?