McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

McDonalds Contact Information

A-

24/7

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top McDonalds Complaints

My husband and I recently moved to Florida and located a wonderful McDonalds on Lake Worth Fl. We have never any issues until today. There were separate table with about 20 teens. Not only were there disgusting tables but yelling and screaming. One teen even placed his food on our table and walked away. I politely asked him to remove it. Not one person or manager said a word or cleaned up any mess. I was appalled. The store # was 34868. Please help.
7578 Tahiti ln
Lake worth Fl 33467

Window employee not helful.when asked for condiments no ketchup.she said they had none.i said the whole restaurant' had none.no just her window.so do without.asked for unsweetened tea,got sweet. Fries cold.im extremely un happy

To whom it may concern,
This morning I went to McDonalds to get breakfast for my family. I was greeted nicely from the person at the drive thru and where I paid for my food. After I paid for my food I moved up to the next window to receive my food which was taking a long time to get. When the girl finally came to the window and gave me my bags with the food I asked her for another hash brown and tried to hand her money for it. She shouted to someone there real loud " HE WANTS A HASH BROWN ". She then tells me that I will have to come in and get it or go back in the long line of the drive thru and get it. I couldn't go in the store to get one because I had twisted my ankle yesterday and it hurt a lot and when I had explained it to her she said " I don't know what to tell you " and then closed the window and walked away. I did not go back in the drive thru because the line was real long and the road to go back in is dangerous. Is this how McDonalds train their employees to treat customers? I never ever had a problem with that store but today I felt that it was real rude for that person to treat me like that and that the person in charge that she was talking to should of let me buy another hash brown. Burger King is closer to my house. Thank you , David McGrain

Went in recently to the McDonalds at Madisonville Tx to eat breakfast. Ordered and tried to sit down and enjoy my food. The music was so loud and very inappropriate I had to leave. Said something to person behind the counter, she just gave me a "who cares" look and turned around and walked off. There were children present. This music should not have been heard by them.

Used mobile order. Paid for 2 extra chicken nuggets in Happy Meal for my autistic son and did not get them. The 4 I got were way overcooked as were his fries which were cold and chewy.

I stopped to buy dinner takeout at your Loudon, TN, location two days ago. The takeout line was full of cars and pickups, stretching around the back of the building, so I went inside to the counter. I found several people waiting for their order. There was a crew of two boys and three girls. None of them was doing anything of note. Hardly any activity was noticeable behind the counter.

I placed my order and waited. The fry cook had a single patty on the grill, which he passed to the girl assembling two sandwiches. These and two fries were bagged and given to a customer with “sorry for the long wait”. I saw nothing to justify any wait at all.

For the full time I was there, not a single patty was fried. It became immediately obvious that the bun toaster was controlling the output of product, and the buns were dropping very slowly. When one dropped, another was put in. The sandwich girl mostly stood around waiting for a bun to drop, then assembled another sandwich, and resumed waiting. The fry boy did nothing while I was there, not one thing to speed up product. He once walked over to drop a bun into the toaster, but not one thing else.

That toaster should have been dropping buns at a fast rate, given the number of customers waiting.

The boy who took my order wandered over the the french fry station, stirred them up a bit, then stood there absently scrapping the side of the warming bin for a minute, then wandered back. He did make two cones for a couple, but other than that, he did nothing to move product out the door.

The window girl had nothing to pass through the window. She make a coffee or two for the counter, but other than that, stood there waiting.

The fifth girl had the job of waiting with an open paper sack for sandwiches to arrive, which while I was there, perhaps eight or ten minutes, only happened twice. She then passed the bag to the window girl who put fries in, and passed the bag out the window. They processed two cars all the while I was there.

They all then resumed waiting for another bun to drop. And all us customers waited.

It was absolutely clear that this crew had no idea how to speed up production, no idea how to step in and help out.

But this is what was most upsetting. The bag girl was constantly regaling the crew with funny stories, which had herself in tears of laughter and was clearly distracting the other crew. She had her back to the counter the whole time, oblivious to us customers waiting there.

I finally had enough, and said loudly for the whole crew to hear that this was without doubt the most incompetent McDonald’s crew I had ever seen. No one was doing anything productive. They had customers waiting at the counter and the whole takeout line was full, and they clearly did not give a tinker’s damn. They had no idea how to work together to get product out the door.

Then the bag girl had the nerve to tell me that I had not been waiting long for my “one sandwich and fries”, so I shouldn’t complain. I responded that the manager should be made aware of this situation, upon which she declared “I am the manager”, as if that was something of pride.

I told her that if she was the manager, she was to blame for the terrible example she was setting for her crew, for their lack of training and their inability to move customers quickly.

Lest you think I caught them at an inopportune moment, the lady behind me thanked me for speaking up. She said, quote, “I eat here most days, and they are always like this”. Unquote.

You people might as well hang up a sign “If you have been waiting a long time, We. Don’t. Care.”

The food and service is great. But how do I enter my Trick Treat codes?

facebook video of store on john r road between 11 and 12 mile road in Madison height, shows completely filthy conditions of the store and there is a person walking around with a puppy, quit going to this store years ago and I live down the road...it's always dirty, they always get my order wrong and the management is rude and the caldeans that work there don't understand or speak very good english

Your store at the corner of Millbranch Rd and Winchester Rd in Memphis, TN is not being managed well. It used to be my favorite store. Now the service is slow, the orders are inaccurate and there are two bullet holes in the drive-through order kiosk. The kiosk looks scary and is a real turnoff. The service has changed in the last 6 months. The staff is completely different and they are doing a horrible job. Your prior staff worked well together, but none of those people are there now. Please check on your manager there. It is very disappointing how this store is representing McDonald's so poorly.

I and a friend went to McDonalds to eat. My frient wanted breakfast and I wanted a hamburger. I also had the latest coupon book from McDonalds
cbook-1007 WWOA V206 which showed a Free Big Mac next to a free biscuit breakfast sandwich. Problem solved, he would get his breakfast meal and I would get the Big Mac. When I ordered I was informed that hamburgers were not served until 10:30 which it almost was. I then had to order a breakfast item which I really didn't want to do. When The items were being served I ask the sales people why is the Big Mac being advertised on the The most important deal of the day page when it can't be served until 10:30? Very irritating!

On 10/21 at 2:53 pm I ordered 3 filet o fish w/ tomatoes and extra tartar and 1 leg fries. I clearly asked the manager of store 1255 to drop my fish fresh which she acknowledged and placed on receipt cook to order. The fish was obviously recooked, very hard and bitter. This cost 16.50 and was terrible. I don't normally write complaints but this was a I don't care attitude toward me and my request. This needs to be addressed ASAP.

I ate at a McDonalds south of Missula, Mt., Ended up with food poisoning. I have been sicker than a dog for two days, just getting better, and don't dare go very far from a bathroom. I wish there was a way to get compisated for last time and sickness, but I suppose I'll get a free bi mac or something. I called the so called coporate office and got to explane what happened to a phone answering service. No more big macs for me.

Visiting McDonald's in Dunkirk, Maryland on Oct. 17th I ordered two hot apple pies to go. After I got home one of the pies was Pumpkin and I hate
Pumpkin. Well I thought a small glitch in the system. Today on the way to work I ordered two apple pies again, well the same thing, one of the pies was pumpkin. The two boxes containing the pies were both marked APPLE. Someone boxing the pies is not paying attention,

Steve

I personally won’t wait on my self we have a store in Harrisonburg VA I have asked for someone to take my order they point at the self order congratulations you are now in the Walmart category I won’t go there a whopper is almost as good and they can still pay cashiers it’s a shame you think all you need is management

When ever I go to city center mall Doha McDonald's the 24 hours restaurant I Just leave very mad due to the bad attitude from the staff, last time I memorized the name of Bett she is veryyyyy impolite, they also used to serve me not fresh meal, and when I just request to check my food she just through it in the garbage front of me and I just used to leave the order and go. That's really very bad for the name of McDonald's as an international and known brand. I'm so mad because of that as it was not the first time. Please a gentle request to the management team to double check with their instructions

We were planning on having breakfast at McDonald's. We walked in at 10:08 am We waited in line for fifteen minutes. Only one cashier/order taker. We finally place our order, well we tried. My husband said he wanted the Big Breakfast. The manager said, "we are serving lunch now". The ads on television and the sign in the restaurant says BREAKFAST SERVED ALL DAY. People were waiting for coffee refills, they took care of them first.
So what am I missing here? We left . Extremely unhappy. We had breakfast at Tim Horton's.
No problem at all. Very disappointed at your place .Customers behind us, walked out with us!! Not very good, no wonder businesses are closing.

On Oct 14,2018 My wife and I went to McDonald on Rt.22 in Delmont after Church that we been doing for years, both of us are in the high 70ths. When we got their the place was locked and they had a sign on the door saying (Due to lack of employees we cannot let you in) and that you have to go through the drive through. If you had to use the Rest Room you were out of luck. Cars were lined up off of Rt. 22 coming in to McDonald and they did not know what was going on. Either shut the place down or get a Owner that knows how to run a restaurant. My wife was Head Manager at Kings Family Restaurant for 29 years and she said this is BULL.. There is a McDonald down in Murrysville but that is like 20 miles round trip from were I live. If you have one thing like this happen and the word will get out and make McDonald look bad. I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter and the owner. They would have been better off if they would have shut down the entire store till they got enough employees to run it. There been employees of this McDonald store that should never have been employ their. I live off of Rt.66 and my name is Thomas Kratofil I live at 303 Evergreen Ct. Export Pa. Phone Number 724-468-3744. Thank you for your time.

I ordered two number 3 combo meals double quarter pounders. My burgers was half cooked I happen to be eating the burger in the dark watching tv and noticed the color coat of the burger as well as the upset feeling I was getting on my stomach. I have pics of the burger and called back for a refund. My question is how are y'all going to accommodate me for my upset stomach and throwing up after consuming this burger. If I have to I will seek legal action with my paralegal.

I was at your strore in warren Michigan 14 mile an Ryan service sucks no Americans working it took over 10 minutes to get my food manger must be 15 yrs. old would not help she maid use your rich screen I’m color blind so a customer help me I’m looking into a lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are encouraged to tell about our visit (by wwwmcdvoice.com).. I do it after each visit and always use the validation code to receive free items. It takes my time, but I always use the coupons before they are declared invalid. The last three visits I have turned in the receipts with the validation code on them, still within the acceptable time frame. They did not honor them. Two of them were for BOGO egg mcmuffins and one was for coffee. What do you do for your customers, when they are lot treated fairly?

Went to McDonalds on 10/09/18 with my family. Ordered myself a double cheese burger and fries and coke. When I got my burger the cheese was not even melted and the meet looked dry. You could tell that the burger was cold. I talked to the manager (Monica) and told them if they can make me a new burger and all they did was heated up and gave it back to me with the cheese almost being liquefied. I return their burger back and told them to keep it and walked out. This happened at the McDonalds in El Paso, TX Store # 5581.
Don't know why they hire young kids that don't know how to provide customer service.

To whom it may concern I was at the McDonalds on 8400 Rosedale highway enjoying my favorites the chicken burger and the chicken mcnuggets and I saw a group of five vegetarians eating your food so I thought it would be a good idea to put real meat in your food if you agree please contact me back thank you

I ordered a spam and scrambled egg breakfast. It comes with rice! I asked them to keep the rice . I also ordered a large coffee and a yogurt parfait. I paid and they gave me the food. When I got home I noticed that they gave me egg and rice but no spam. I was so hungry I ate the egg then I took it back. I told them they had messed up my breakfast. They took the rice back but would only give me the spam they had not given to me. I asked them why they did not give me the egg cause they were the ones that messed up the order! I talked to the manager but she would only give me the two pieces of spam! I like eating the egg and spam together! The manager did not understand the concept that they messed up my order and should give me my whole breakfast back!! I didn’t accept the two pieces of spam cause I don’t like eating it without the egg!! So it was a huge time waster and I went away feeling cheated by the management! When t went back to the order taker admitted her finger slipped and that is why my order is messed up!!

I am unhappy about and plan to boycott McDonald's for trying to push out Customer staff relating to me at the front counter. The installation of and pushing kiosk order stations is not the personal character I expect and have come to enjoy in the past when I walk into any McDonald's nationwide.

I believe that this is an attempt to take more people out of the work force as well as it depersonalizes the ordering and eating experience in your local stores. I appreciate talking with an employee and I believe that there need to be fewer machines doing things people are capable of doing. I like the food McDonald's however, I will not continue to go to McDonald's if there cannot be personal employee service at the front counter.

One other comment; the hand cooked Quarter Pound Hamburger that was offered for a short time I really loved! I hope it might be offered on a regular basis or permanent basis. It really brings out the flavor so much more and is worth the money you charged for that service and fine food.

Thanks for listening.

September 17th, Store #12012 Northville Township

The store was nearly vacant at 4:49 in the afternoon, it should have been busy. The only two guests present complained that they had been there waiting for their orders for over 30 minutes. They said the service has declined steadily after the remodel. I ordered an ice cream sundae, which after 4 or 5 minutes I was handed the sundae, no peanuts, so I asked again for the peanut topping. The employee then went around the corner and then returned with the bag of chopped peanuts. This did not appear to be very efficient for the workers. Upon leaving the building, I realized the employee overfilled the container, not securing the lid, and ice cream and chocolate was oozing all down my hand and arm. I stood in the parking lot and ate what I could with it all over my hands and the parking lot. With no trash containers in view, I walked back into the store to throw the mess away and used the restrooms to wash my hands. Clearly something is wrong with this store!

Went through the drive through about 5.30pm 22/9/18, one car in front of me. Ordered cheese burger and a large cappuccino from Holden Hill SA. Received burger but told to wait in waiting bay for coffee but couldn't say how long the wait would be but told it would be wait. Waited for a while and gave up Paid for product didn't receive.

I love the SW salads, but his time the chicken seemed half the normal size and very dry.
There was so much lettuce and spinach it was like I was eating a plan lettuce salad.
It was horrible.

Resturant #13480 - 9/19/2018 - 5:30pm

The incompetence of your employees at the Arboretum shopping center store in Charlotte N.C. is staggering.Twice I've left the store because of (1)unreasonable delay when attempting to order and (2) an incredibly long wait ,along with 12 other cars in the drive through lane after placing an order.With no movement of the cars ahead of me I parked my vehicle and entered the store, Customers were waiting to be acknowledged,but were being ignored. There was one employee serving the drive thru,too busy to take orders from the customers inside the store. The only other employee present appeared to be the cook.A women and her daughter had waited so long that she requested that a fresh batch of french fries be prepared,not wanting to eat the fries that had been sitting for God knows how long. I received a surly response from the employee,telling me to get back in the drive thru and wait my turn. At this point I canceled my order. I will never frequent that establishment again. In fact I doubt I will ever eat at a McDonalds again . I rate my experience a negative 5 stars

It isn't worth the time nor the food to tolerate the rude dismissive service my party had to put with at Westloop McDonald's in Manhattan Kansas. The mornings you are treated with respect. But the incompetent staff of the evening made several people wait too long for their food, while those coming after them were given their food quickly. My guest was finally given 2 undone quarter pounders and the fudge sundae was melted as they left it on the warm counter too long while the rest of the order was being under cooked. (that is how stupid the staff is) I watched this and is when I went up to the clueless manager & told her 3 people were served & given their food AFTER my guest and another poor patient customer had ordered and had to wait and wait. I refused my cone, told her I wanted my money back and I was turning them in for their socializing with people instead of paying attention to their customers. Why in the world would we have to wait nearly 30 minutes for 2 hamburgers, a melted sundae so that the staff of McDonalds can socialize with the few people who came in they recognize? No respect for their customers, taking advantage of the politeness of paying customers. I will never recommend McDonalds to anyone who wants to come in for lunch or dinner. They gave other people their cones quickly after ordering, WE & another person were ignored and with the given the ice cream has melted? We paid for this garbage!???

Sat. Sept 8th I went to the McDonalds on rt 48 south in Centerville Ohio about 6:30 pm I ordered a hamburger, small fry, a cheeseburger, a quarter pounder with cheese and a large fry. Due to the long line behind me I did not check my order which I believe a customer should not have to due, and my order was not complete. They forgot to include the hamburger. I am not looking for a reimbursement, but I feel it is imperative that your employees check every order for accuracy before it is handed to the customer. Thank You

While pacing an order of a Mac and two large fries,I had to repeat myself 4 times Because your server SHERIFF Did not know WHAT A MAC IS The man was just rude, he informed me that he speaks 4 different languages but did not seem to know what a MAC to me as a customer this is unexeptable.this happed AT Queen and Javis Toronto. I will put the word out to all NOT TO EAT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS LOCATION UNTIL THIS MATTER IS CORRECTED. YOURS BRENDON LOUTH.

Went to the McDonalds in Southfield, Mi on Northwestern highway by 12 Mile and ordered a Bacon Smokehouse combo in the drive-thru. The attendant asked me if that was what I ordered and then still gave me the wrong sandwich. Got a plain chicken sandwich.

I called the store in central on hopper rd within 30 minutes and they said they had the new chx tenders. went down and they were out. for this store it's not the first time they just wanted you in and didn't have the product. mickki ds in central sucks.

I'm probably wasting my time. But, here goes. Customer # 253, time : 11:39am 9-6-18 ,Store # 2601, Monroe, NC 28110. I told the manager (Taych) the diet coke was out. I stood there for a response. So I said sir, what about the diet coke, he turned around and said with a very smart attitude, did you not hear what I said. I said you have not responded to me and let me know anything after standing here for 5 minutes or more. He turned around with an attitude and ignored me. People like that has no place in public work.
I expect a response in a timely manner, if not, I will put this whole experience on Face Book, and Twitter in capital letters McDonalds experience in Monroe, NC , Store #2601.

went into mc donalds in pleasant hill mo 64080 on 7 hi way
and order the two for five this was at 9:20 pm i was very hungry
hadent had anything to eat all day they take my order and while
i am waiteing for my food i nappened to look back were the food was
being made and notice that the person makeing my burger had one glove off
handleing my bugers with a bear hand he did us the the thongs to get the burger out of the hot tray but put them on the buns with his bear hand
so i ask for my money back and they gave it back but the guy kept comeing up until i left giveing me dirty looks
thatwas totally un called it not my fault he had a glove off doing his job and why would he have one on and one off
i told the front counter that i wanted my money and the reason and she told him to put on his glove and he did
but befor that he had served about four or five orders with no glove on bottom line i will never eat there again thats just to nasty for me

and as far as a rateing that place gets a big - 1000

I have been a Golden Arches fan since 1950. No more. My friend and I went in for iced coffee lattes. We did not want to use the kiosk so we went to the counter. After an extended wait, the manager finally noticed us and asked if we had been served. No. He instructed the male mopping the floor to take our order. He attempted to do so after he wiped his hands on his apron...hardly sanitary!! He was unable to place the order..after many questions..and called the manager over. After an argument and with much difficulty, the manager FINALLY succeeded. As we stepped away from the counter,the man behind us was also obviously irritated that he had a repeat his order for a hot fudge sundae twice. Since then, I have spoken to several other people who have had unpleasant experiences since then renovations and will take their business to Wendy's rather then to return there.

As for the new renovations, all the chrome, low counters, emptiness, kiosks, etc would be appealing...IF you were an ice cold robot. It is hardly warm, friendly, family oriented atmosphere that was the original appeal. I suppose the next move will be to redesign the McDonald clown as a robot

McDonalds, Seguin, Texas.
First the young girl that took my order had the attitude she could care less about my order. Second even with the cashier she could not count my change back. Third after waiting 20 minutes for my order and not receiving it I decided to ask for my refund. Which I received. The Seguin McDonalds needs a better manager!

Hello to all I hope this complaints reaches you of right mind body and soul. However I experienced an encounter in one of your locations in Elizabeth by Division and Trumble Street that disturbed me. The manager during the graveyard shift refused to give me his name for this complaint after I complained about his credit card machine being down repeatedly during these hours forcing people to use cash from atm inside. In addition, it was reported that this store refused to grant a receipt for purchases made in cash. This led me to believe theft of money is going on during these hours. The Police were called but took some time to respond so I was forced to leave and go to work. The manager even refused to give me my order of Sausage mcgriddle, after mistakingly giving me the bacon mcgriddle. As a result, he refunded my money and refused to serve me my correct order. Another employee got involved by calling names as I video taped his actions.

I went to mcdonalds at 330 today and ordered chicken tenders he told me they were out of them and would not have any till tomorrow how can a multi million dollar business be out of a product at 330 in the afternoon we have some bad management or something I don't understand please explain. the location is at us 42 prospect at timber ridge dr 40059 there is no excuse I was really pissed

I went through the drive-thru yesterday and ordered 2 other breakfast items and an egg McMuffin with no meat. I looked in the bag when I received my food, saw 3 items, and saw that one had the white sticker on the wrapper, so I drove away, believing my special order was correctly handled. When I got home and unwrapped it, however, my egg McMuffin (correctly) did not have meat, but also DID NOT HAVE ANY EGG. It was an English muffin with a slice of cheese. That's all. The sticker on it said no sausage. It did not say to hold the egg. This menu item I order ALL THE TIME at that restaurant (and receive correctly most of the time) because it is my favorite item, went out missing the key ingredient: The egg. The other menu items were correct.

This was the restaurant at 5400 West Broadway in Crystal MN. The receipt is almost useless because there was hardly any ink in the register, so I can't be sure, but it looks like it might be store number 581, or perhaps 531. I couldn't make out the phone number because the receipt was so light, so I had to google the phone number. I called the restaurant twice and it just rang and rang; I never got to speak to anyone so it was never resolved. This was not during lunch or dinner rush, this was 2:30 in the afternoon. It was a very frustrating experience.

McDonalds here is getting worst as time goes by. First I was buying quarter-pounders then they are now letting not cook all the way. I call them had to take it back to them and was told they are suppose to leave then a little bloody the Corp told them they stated. Now tonight I went and bought fries and guess what they are pinching the cup to give us a lot less but for the same money. First time I was told to bring back the quarter pounder and which I did and they give me another one just as bloody as the first. I had to drive all the way back there just to get a bloody burger again when I call they said they could not return my money but could exchange it for another. I waste to much gas running back and forth just to get a bloody burger again. I believe the next step will be to report it to a higher office.

It says 24 hours and thy refused to serve us anything at all. We have photographic evidence of he employees sleeping and refusing to serve us

I am a very upset customer with McDonalds (2) locations i visited last
Night was very unprofessional and I will never visit those locations
Again the McDonalds on Illinois let us sit in the drive thru for 20 minutes
Only to tell us they ran out of hamburger they only had chicken, now that
Is all well and good it happens but no one came out side to announce it
They just let the lines pile up we ended up leaving and once we left we seen
Two employees coming from behind the bushes smoking weed, we then left and
went to the McDonalds on 35 and Keist it was worst all of the employees were sitting
Around talking from what we could see inside and the lines were piled up and once we finally
Got to the intercom we were then told they were out of one item we wanted so we
proceeds to order the remaining food and we stayed in line 15 min one person order a big order
So instead of them telling him to go park we had to wait and once i
Got to finally get my order the fries were threw in the bag and cold they were not in the
Holder they were just in the bottom of the bag and cold i got a soda that i did not order
And the clerk asked me several time my order saying very rudely i just got here. I am here to say I will never go to either one of those location again.

Today 8/18/2018, I came today to speak with the General Manager Mrs. Sonja of Day Shift, my daughter works there and they always having words, so I took her to talk to the General Manager, since she the only one my daughter having problem with, I asked her to come outside to have a conversion, after we talked, she didn't know that I had came in the Store behind her, everything we talked about outside she came in and was telling the other staff, that my daughter is a grown woman but she got her mother to come up her questioning me, and was repeating everything to them.

There have been many time she had words with other employee, she unprofessional, messy, and very childish, and very petty, how can you manage a store if your employees have to fuss and curse you out, then she will take the person off schedule for two week because they voice their opinion of how she do things there.

Signe is a very hard worker and she always come to work when they call her to come, but this Sonja is the only one she have problem with, today the night manager even call Signe to come back to work, after Sonja sent her home around lunch time, just because she questioning her.

I witness a shift leader berating an employee in front of customers of and her co-workers for no apparent reason. His name is Antwain Cunningham at the Mcdonalds on West Franklin Blvd Gastonia, NC. This is the second time in this Mcdonalds I have witnessed his behavior. If he is in management and behaving that way I will stop bringing my family and tell my friends not to bring their families either. He was out of control cursing, swearing. In my opinion, I think he is power happy and should not be employed until his attitude is adjusted. The management team there
must really be desperate if they allow him to continue to work. I was so intrigued I asked other employees about him and they said he has curse them and their parents. Mcdonalds surely you can do better. I own a small business and if I were to talk to my workers in front of my customers that way I'm sure my business would suffer.

When the alleged give away of the Big Mac coins was announced I went to 4 McDonalds in my area starting at 11 Am. I was told by all 4 stores that they were sold out. Very strange all 4 sold out 1/2 hour after the minimum start of being able to buy them at 10:30 as before that only breakfast was sold.. Found out by employees that assistant Managers and store managers were not issuing coins and holding them back to sell on ebay or trade for cash under the table. Found on ebay over 1,100 listings for MC Donalds coins. What the employees told me was absolutely true

McDonalds Complaint, 17 Aug 18

On 17 Aug 18, I walked into the McDonalds’s N. 15635 on John Young Blvd in Orlando FL to order a meal. I ask the attendant if they offered military discounts and she did not know so she asked the manager (Shawanda?) and she offered a 10% discount. I asked for my free Friday med fry and she did not know how to do that and asked the manager. She ended up canceling my order and reentering it. She said to place my on phone bar code into the reader. I tried to bring it up and it would not allow me to bring up the free fry code. It kept telling me to relog in. I did about five times and then tried to reset my pass word. The app asked if I wanted to reset my password to log in. I tapped on it and it dropped me into a loop and would not allow me to log in. I asked the manager what I should do to get my free fries and she said to enter in the barcode for the scanner. I explained the app would not allow me to do that and asked her what to do. After her telling me and me reexplaining it several times, she out of frustration provided the free medium fries. When she printed off the receipt, I noticed I did not get the discount anymore and pointed it out. She said I did not get the 10% discount anymore because she gave me the free medium fries. She then provided my hot fudge Sunday and I had to ask for a spoon and nuts.
When I went up to ask for the spoon and nuts there were two others having the same problems and received the same response (it is the customers problem and/or corporate).
I was not impressed with her problem solving skills and lack of knowledge of customer relations.
I provide this to correct a number of issues identified so other customers do not have the same negative experience.
Thank you.
Curt Read
4630 S. Kirkman Road, #416
Orlando, FL 32811

253-227-6995
curtread@hotmail.com

This morning I ordered a sausage n egg a bacon n egg muffin with a hot chocolate from the drive thru I was about 1 minute up the road when I started eating the bacon n egg which wasn't very hot to start with but still continued to eat it anyway when half way through it I felt a crunch of a piece of egg shell and immediately with discuss spat it out the window and then proceeded to turn around and go back to complain about my finding and when speaking to the manager that was there about it he asked if I had brought it back with me I said no I hadn't as I instantly spat it out the window where he explained back to me that without proof he cant do anything about it so I queried him about that if I did bring it back that he was actually going to physically sift through some chewed up food that I had already crushed in between my teeth as proof I think not and as I looked to me he was in a bit of a hurry to go home and in my view was very rude about the whole situation so before I lost my temper with this manager I left disgusted with the whole experience hence why I am now putting this complaint in which has put a real shitter on the start of my day other than that the service from the girls was always a pleasant experience as I frequent that store regularly , thank you R Ford

I applied for employment on August 10, 2018, I understand for reasons unknown to me that I was not hired, The problem is that I called to find out if a decision had been made since I went to an interview, Lilibeth the Manager said that I was not hired because I was a felon! I said what! I just graduated high school and I'm going to college and to be told I was a felon, over the phone really distrubed me, I was shocked, and hurt! Did she say this because I am a young Black American, was it because the way I look, I just don't understand why! I can't understand why she would say that to me over the phone. I have NEVER been arrested or in any trouble, because of this I will NEVER eat at or go to the McDonalds located at 6150 South Dixie Highway store number 792, I would like for someone to contact me about your policy and why the Manager would treat me like this, I can be contacted at 7863469714 and email Tilisab35@yahoo.com

I went into the McDonald's in holly springs and couldn't believe what I witness. I don't know what the circumstances were, but a manager called an employee the devil... Not in jest, but to be mean... The employer!looked like she wanted to cry it hurt her feelings... And it was bullying... I left... I hate that I left before getting names... I was just so angry

I have the worst experience at Mcdonalds on Broadway Drive; in Hattiesburg MS every time I visit that location! There is a manager ; young African American female, that is so rude and disrespectful! I ordered and was asked to go to a space labeled #2; after sitting for 15 minutes; she comes out and ask for my receipt; and then begins to tell me that my order was given to another vehicle; I just told her to refund me. After following her into the establishment ; she proceeds to get loud; and be very unprofessional; and gives me an amount not equal to the amount tendered. I paid $20.11 and she attempted to give me a little over $18 back which was the amount before taxes were added! This location is HORRIBLE! There are too many "kids" working there that clearly knows nothing about customer service! It is so sad when people have to drive 20 mins out of their way to get McDs; because that location sucks

i asked if i could have my big mac off the grill and the manger was rude and told me why did i say anything and told me i was not getting hot fries i got my money back

While I understand that the majority of the business at your outlets is through your drive-throughs, as long as you have inside dining it seems that as long as you continue inside service, it should actually be SERVICE.
I also realize that the training of two trainees contributed to this morning's lack of service. When I entered your establishment, there was one customer ahead of me who had apparently had difficulty getting her order read from her phone, the kiosk, or something--anyway there were three people attempting to straighten her order out to no avail. The shift manager then came to help and after a while got it kind of straightened out?? and then proceeded to take the orders of two employees at the second register while the trainee took my order at the original register and gave me a ticket. Meanwhile I believe two, if not three individuals were involved trying to get the order ahead of me done not sure what the problem as it wasn't a huge order--a little over $6 I believe--mass confusion--finally after a total of about seventeen minutes I simply asked for a refund and left--the manager was very apologetic but I felt that I had been more than adequately patient.
Perhaps you should simply discontinue inside service.

I made a complaint to Corperate already. I ate at the McDonalds in southpoint ohio at the Wal-Mart and I got sick the next day I thought at first I had the flu so I stayed in bed for two weeks then I started showing signs of hep a so I went to the hospital and they told me I did so I reported it to McDonalds Corperate I was there with my girlfriend it was on the 15 of July she returned her food cause she took a bite of her burger and it was still bleeding I had already ate mine and I don't eat out a lot so I know it came from there the store is dirty.. Your insurance company called me took all my info which is American family insurance the claim number is 00225242737. I have a lawyer looking into it... The lady I talked to is trying to close the case cause she says that I wouldn't have had hep a symptoms the next day she don't understand cause I got sick from the food the hep a symptoms showed up two weeks later when my pee turned reddish and my poo looked like clay so I am right and if this is how McDonalds and their Insurance agents treat people that's messed up I know where I got it and I'm not going to drop it this shit could mess up my liver for life and who knows when or if it will leave my system I read up on it and everyone is different..and I will drag McDonalds threw the mud if you all disregard my case I will YouTube it ill stand in front of any of your stores with a sign I really don't care I just know this is messed up and if this is the way McDonalds treats there costumers that meased up and the world will know I will make it my life goal you can bank on that no threats I promise..... 304-962-0518

Went to the Mc Donald’s (#21597- 8937 Rancho Del Reno 34655 hard to read receipt could use ink in machine) and ordered 4 bacon egg n cheese biscuits. And then proceed to go home , which is about 4 minuets from there. When I got home and took the sandwich’s out of the bag and unwrapped them, the biscuits were hard . Not just slightly hard, I mean HARD. I have gotten breakfast sandwiches numerous times before and never had a problem. I was just wondering if any biscuits left over at the end of the day was used the followering day. Thank you for taking the time to read my complaint.
Thank

waited in line for almost 8 mins after ordering. Was there a total of 14 mins drive thru. Ordered what I order every other day... Large coke light ice and sausage and cheese mcmuffin.... no egg as I have reactions with egg. I didn't even pay attention to receipt, as I deal with same lady in morning and was just chatty... plus in a time crunch to get to work on time. got to work, was in my morning meeting came out to eat- egg on sandwich... check my bank account almost $5 taken out... my total is always 2.37 so I know I was charged for a sandwich I always so no egg on. Not happy. Now I cant eat till dinner tonight.

Carlton center- The service is poor ,orders take long and they don't provide straws ,serviettes and ketchup for take away orders. And don't know how to handle pick hours and towards months end.

the mcdonalds in sun valley Nevada sucks and the workers don't listen to what the customers want every time I go through drive thru I tell them ice tea with lots of ice and I get the tea and no ice get workers in there that don't have their heads up their asses are you may lose a lot of customers I rate you at no stars

Piss poor service. I went to mcdonalds in sand city California and waited more than 40 minutes for my order. One staff member kept calling for order #268. He kept calling it so I went to the counter and asked if the order was mine and was told by the shift manager Lana that "it was still in the oven and it will be a few minutes for your order. Lana said the customer for order 268 must be in the rest room. I went and looked and I was still the only customer in the building. I was called to the counter for a bag of apple pies. I asked where is my order and they said that it was the order #268 that they kept calling. I am furious beyond imagination at the total ineptness of the people that are representing your brand/store. Sum total of my time spent was more than an hour. I asked for a refund and left the cold food with them. There was more ineptness because she did not give me the 2.99 for the apple pies that I left there. I am not going to end this until these two people are reprimanded. The names are Mgr? Lana, and the person Harold who took my order and did not even check to see whether it was my order, when asked about the order he shrugged and that was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will pursue this until my satisfaction is met. I am now on my way to Jack in the box to buy there. This episode is absolutely untenable and inexcusable.

At my consultant fee of $102.00 an hour I will have by the time I go to Jack in the box and back will have been 240.00 dollars. I would if possible like to speak to headquarters concerning this horrendous service.

Gregg Carter (831-747-1664)

p.s. while I was waiting for my order she had the gall to be at the counter eating a hamburger instead of attending to her customers orders.

I ordered a cheese burer with no catchup and still got burgers with catchup

The bums were soggie and i did not get tomatoes . The order was one with and one without. All we got was two chicken sandwiches.

I placed an order on mobile app. When I reached the McDonald's at 875 Garrison Ave, Bronx, NY 10474. I informed the cashier that I was there to pick up my order. She stated you have to check in. I showed her the app stating that they see me at the location. She said you have to check in. When I tried to check in the app showed that there was no internet connection. I explained that to her. She said, "oh well you have to purchase the order again." I said, why when the money was already deducted from my checking account. She proceeded to take orders from other people like I was not standing there. Eventually, she said to cancel the other order. I explained that I do not know how to do this can you guide me. She stated, "I don't know how to do it." I ask to speak to the manager. She said, "I am the manager." I ask for the number to corporate office. She said, "look on your phone." At that point, I was very disappointed with the services I received from someone that has the title of manager. I went outside and contacted a mobile team representative. The representative told me to re-install the app to my phone and the order should erase. I went back inside and waited to be serviced and the manager that was taking the orders had disappeared. There was no one standing there to take orders. I said to the worker that was handling the food, is anyone coming to take my order. She stopped what she was doing and came to help me. I feel that I paid double for my breakfast. I feel that I wasted time when I was due at work. I am very unhappy with this location. Every time there is always an issue. I had two previous events where I used my card to purchase food and someone obtained my information and spend $49.00 in food and then proceeded to make other purchases at order merchants. Also, I used my credit card there and was told it decline. I went back to the job to get my other credit card and to obtain cash, just in case. My card was declined again. The same manager decided to say, "oh the credit card machine does not work." This is my fault for going back and patronizing this establishment because the service there is horrible and the employees lack proper training in customer service. I do not have money to give away!!!!!

I ordered food at the drive thru window . when I went to the window to get my order the young lady started handing me the wrong drinks. I told her I didn't order the items given. she had to ask for my receipt. after looking at my order. I was told she gave my order to the car in front of me. told me to pull ahead and wait while they had to make my whole order. this took at least 20 minutes. I was not given a sorry or anything such, not even an offer for a free drink or sandwhich.
very disappointed , my family uses Mcdonald's several times a week. never had any complaints. an apology could have at least been given.

The McDonald's I went to tonight I had ordered a buttermilk sandwich and when I got home to eat it, it tasted like it was not cooked fully and had to end up throwing the whole sandwich away. I refuse to return to that McDonald's location since this is not the first incident like this and I'm tired of wasting my money on something that I have to throw away and the company will not compensate without having to waste gas to return to the same location.

Restaurant #11438
Order #86

The service is GREAT ..The burger was raw in the middle and I did not see it untill I had eaten half. brought it back to the. counter. The manager in charge,looked at the meat and agreed. She replaced it. Second one was raw in the middle. She informed me the kind of the meat has been changed recently and when heated up to temperature, it kills all bacteria in the meat. Needless to say, I had an upset stomach all evening. I won't be ordering hamburgers again, and passing the word onto my family.

Just been to MacDonalds in Colchester Stanway . Was told that i cant go though drive on my mobility scooter as i cant get into store with scooter. The lady was laughing at me .
This is not the way to treat customers and will be getting some legal advice about this . Macdonalds are discriminate against people with disability's

Went to macdonalds on commerce ave in Lagrange Ga I advised the woman over the drive threw speaker that the dinner side was not lit up just the breakfast side and she said theres nothing I can do about that so I took my business else where....

McDonald’s advertises free fry Friday with the app then when I visit the store here in elizabethton, Tennessee today at 4:30 pm I order 4 cheeseburger 2 large fries and the Friday free fry... I pull up to the window and the girl taking money informs me she has no idea what the free Friday is... so..... I just buy the 2 lg fries and 4 Cb.. pick up my food at the next window and drive 3minutes to my house from McDonald’s we get home sit down to eat and the burger is as old as I am, the fries are cold... I’m not happy at all..

i recive the worst service my oder was wrong and i wanted them to fix and they said they dont have to very rude

tried to go into the store and the front door is locked (7:46am)but they are taking orders in the drive thru.i went to the window and told the manager and she just looked at me like I was crazy and left the window...

I have been to this mcdonalds a lot and always so slow as needing help I assume. tonight long time to wait on in drive thru and then got cold fries again as I knew that upon leaving but the line too long to go back. . had enough of this mcdonalds. one car pulle d out from waiting. . went ahead and ate now stomach upset. #34778 .1480 hillcrest ave. springfield, oh 45503 7/26/18 1007 pm. order 63.

Was in drive through line, cars all over the place no one was taking people's order some left I went inside to order a hot fudge sundae and after waiting 10 minutes was told no hot fudge. Finally got my money back.
Help all over the place but not paying attention to their job.
THIS WAS ON NORTHPORT DRIVE MADISON WI?
That place should be shut down or a manager who knows how to manage go in there and clean up staff and place. No one is in uniform and they saunter in and out as they please. Will never go back.

Should be a 0 on your rating scale.

There is a video online on two staff members while on duty beating a girl in one of your locAtions
The staff members were very poor in their behavior and professionalism. They gotta go ! I

I am very upset that the last three big mac I have ordered were very dried why have you cut back on sauce that what makes the Big MAC so good please if you have to cut back on something don't put so much lettuce big macers love the sauce now all you have is a plain burger thank you Connie

on 24th july 2018 around 12.30 pm central time i went to mcdonald on exit 11 on I 85. north of montgomery..AL. four stupid cashier were talking and enjoying gossip and myself going from one cash register to another..they dont care about f. customer.i waited for few min. watching this idiot talking loudly on business premises busy with one customer. WHY THEY care for customer..After close to five min. one cashier came and took my order.

Then my wife gave order and the cashier charge close to four dollar. No meat in sandwitch only bread , one cheese and tomato ..Vow four dollar u bastard are f. Worst than beggers..?????? Shame on the whole F. MCDONALD CHAIN.?????

HER order came without f. cheese.,.Lucky she open in front of cashier and the lady cashier told cook to prepared again. NEVER EVER ENTER IN F. MCDONALD in LIFE.. what a f.. MCDONALD IS ??????. FIRE ALL STUPID BLACK IDIOT ASS doing nothing and taking paycheck. Go and see the video....

I was accused of "racial slur" and trespassed from McDonald's. I'm an old Hispanic male with Indian Indigenous blood. I have never ever been a racist. A week before the trespass notice. The African American lady named " Diedre Edwards" was going to give me a contaminated Chicken Sandwich. I physically saw her use a dirty glove to make my sandwich and I asked for my money back. I also filed a complaint with McDonald's. On 7/23/2018, I was notified by Ms. Edwards that she was calling police and that I can no longer come to this McDonald's and she said all of this with anger and furry. I was humiliated and now have a record for what? being a racist? I have never in my life have been or will be a racist. I don't care if Ms. Edwards is African American or blue or yellow I could care less. I care that that her hygiene and dirty nasty manners. She tried to kill me with a contaminated Chicken sandwich. This McDonald's is located at 3199 SW Port Saint Lucie Blvd, Port Saint Lucie FL, 34953.

Called Customer service line 1-800-244-6227 was on hold over 10 mins hung up. The Only McDonalds in my town,m store #6306 is getting unbearable. I eat every morning sometimes 2 times, but after today can't take it. For three days the sausage mcmuffin was so dry a child got choked on it. I realized that the muffin was out of package not toasted with semi cold sausage and given to us. I finally spoke to manager Jane, said her GM Manager Angel, told them to serve them that way cause the TOASTER was broke oh my goodness that is too much to even imagiine. I waited in drive up line for 20 mins and there was only 4 cars. Hashbrowns was cold. This is the worst service and food ever. Was told by a former employee and not out of spite, that the health dept would close them down how nasty the kitchen is. WHAT IS GOING ON????

7/24/18 @10:30pm, in Round Lake IL (Rollins & Hainesville Rd). I was at this drive thru McDonald’s location to get a large coke with no ice ($1.08). There was about 3 cars in front of me. As I got up to pay, the girl was about to hand me a frap & said $31. I said it was a large coke no ice. She said it wasn’t on the list order. When she got my order ready, I saw her get it. It disgusted me. The automated drink poured in the cup, she then added I believe with her bare hands to put some ice in it. Then she realized no ice so she tried to get it out, then took a cap to get the ice out. Then she got a put some coke in & poured in my cup. She gave me the cup dirty with coke around the outside. She didn’t even wipe off so I had to ask for a napkin. I should’ve told her to get me a new one but it was late & I was tired to. This is at least the 5th incident that something simple as an order they can get it wrong. Last year I ordered a 6 piece nugget happy meal for my daughter for lunch. Came home & they put a chocolate chip cookie in the nugget box instead of the nuggets. This is the last time I will ever go to this McDonlad’s again! I’d rather drive a little further with better service than this unsanitary, untrained teenage employees who don’t care about service. She & this over teenage boy seem to be flirting with each other as well while taking messing people’s orders in the mean time. I need to at least tell you guys this to do something about training these teenage kids or a serious manager older to keep an eye out.

Gone to this Mcdonalds many times. Store #6150, Milford CT. Tonight was the worst experience I ever had. Went through Drive-thru. Placed my order at 10:19 for two items. Told to pull over and the food would be brought out. Sat at window 5 minutes. The food was not brought out to me until 10:35 plus. Not acceptable.

Ate food on my way home from work. Order was wrong! Got a sausage McMuffin and bacon, egg cheese biscuit (wrong). I ordered the McMuffin and a McGriddle. Only ordered 2 items and they got it wrong. Took over 16 minutes to get the food. They weren't that busy!

received only a third of my fries and they were cold cold cold. was charged double and had to argue to get money back.. should i go on.. my grand daughter got about half her fries n were just as cold. probably never going back. took me eight years to try ur junk since the last time u pissed me off. u cannot call yourself a restaurant, maybe a fake one.

I went to the McDoanld's at 3245 W. North Ave. bought 25.00 worth of food guess what happen with the credit card I gave. Decline I gave another 3 other credit card all decline. go to Burger King down the same street MY GOD The first card I gave at McDonld that was decline WORKED !!!!!!!
Please everytime I go there there always problems...either they leave off sandwichs or something....I live close by but I think that Burger King does a better job !! I KNOW YOU DON"T CARE !!!!!! GUESS WHAT I DON"T EITHER FOR YOUR STORE ON 3245 W> NORTH AVE EITHER !!!!

I have to be at work at certain time in the evening, I send my surveys every night about my complaints. It takes 10 minutes or better for service in the drive thru at store number 10938. Last night I had to go in to get my order after ordering outside speaker and there was one person working the front line. Poor guy can't blame him when I came out the same seven cars still in line, also I keep telling in my surveys it goes a lot faster when they use both windows. The line person taking the money has to walk over to the front counter register pay and then back to customer with change than get the order, also the counter line window receipts have been getting where you can't read the print I ask for that to be fixed for over two months. The 1st window receipt looks great every time. The management has told me several time it's been resolved works great that night then back to always.
It's just not working for my working with the local management there, and I use this McDonalds day and night because it's close, only have this problem at night between 9-10 P.M. Hope this correspondence helps me thanks for listening love those cheese burgers. Jeff Lewis lucndoit@aol.com

I went through the drive through and ordered 2 double quarter pounders sandwich only. A single quarter pounder xtra pickles xtra onion meal with
and ex large unsweet ice tea. Repeated my order 3 times, got to the window, asked for her to repeat the order she said 3 quarter pounder meals
I said no and repeated my order again.
got to the window to pick it up it was wrong they called the manager the manager asked to see my receipt I gave him my receipt told him what my order was suppose to be and said look just give me my money back and I'll go elsewhere, He said well this is what I can do for you ,,,,, we never got
to the end of the conversation as I said this is not what I ordered just keep you're hamburgers and give me my money back as I had things in the car
that were melting he got all indignant and and walked away all in a huff- so here's the deal this is the 3rd time in 3 weeks that I ordered and not once was the order correct, this happened at 35773,2315
Market Place Drive, Maryville, TN 37802 phone number 865 982 7880 - July 20th 2018 at 3:45 pm can I blame the staff? well sure but in reality It's poor management policy, poor training., a lack of customer service a lack of taking pride in what they are doing and the manager on duty at that store needs to be demoted if not fired, This order came to $16.75

poorchanges are made service at the Granville ny store. seems like my orders are always getting fed up pay for and do not receive all I paid for. this store has teenagers who value their social lives more than doing their jobs.I.am fed up with getting short end of my orders getting messed up 12 times in 3 years. I will not go back to this store or any other stores until

I ordered an ice cream cone from your Perry store just now and after I left driving down the road the cone was flat . Flat as in taste flat. And had a soggy rubbery texture about it. I can't find the store number when searching so I made the complaint here . Maybe let them know their cones suk. At 1.30 for an ice cream you get to hear it . Thanks

I ordered a quarter pounder and my wife ordered chicken nuggets. Her nuggets were raw and disgusting and my burger was soggy and had a 20 inch hair in the middle of it which I discovered the hard way through choking and pulling half the length out of my throat with food still attached. The other half was still anchored inside the burger. I showed the contamination and demanded my money back and they said it was against company policy. Against company policy to return my money that I paid for them contaminating and undercooking my dinner. Unbelievable.

ON JUNE 29/2018 I WALKED INTO THE MCDONALDS RESTAURANT- NUMBER 32379 ON PALM AVE/MIRAMAR, FLORIDA @ APPROXIMATELY 10:17AM; PLACED MY ORDER AT 10:22 (DUE TO A SHORT LINE OF PEOPLE ALREADY WAITING) BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE MY ORDER UNTIL 10:33AM..WHICH IS ABSURDLY, RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOTED TWO (HAITIAN) SUPERVISORS/MANAGERS THAT WORKED THIS PARTICULAR MORNING. BOTH SEEMED DISCONNECTED IN THEIR OVERALL DUTIES AND PERFORMED FLOOR TASK TO A BARE MINIMUM. WHAT THEY'RE HAUTINESS DID ASCERTAIN [TO ME PERSONALLY] WAS THAT THEY WERE IN CHARGE. INSTEAD OF ASSISTING IN THE PREP SERVICES WITH STAFF, THEY SLOWLY FLOATED BACK AND FORTH IN THE FRONT. WAVERING OVER THE SHOULDERS OF THEYRE SUBORDINATES; WITH LITTLE TO NO HELP AT ALL. I FOUND THIS TO BE TOTALLY DISGUSTING AND WAS OFFENDED FOR THE WORKERS THAT WOULDN'T OPEN THEY'RE MOUTHS!!! PUT SOMEBODY ELSE IN CHARGE. THEY ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE DILIGENT REPUTATION OF THIS COMPANY AND SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED FOR LACK OF LEADERSHIP DISPLAYED AND POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

First of all, as I approached the counter I wasn't greeted. Instead a manager yelled for the cahier to get on her registar. Then as I ordered the manager again yelled at the cashier as I had paid for sundae but wanted it after I The manager said to cashier why didn't you tell us this before. As I went back to get ice cream sundae, they did not even give me a full cup of ice cream. Another young man chimed in when I asked her why isn't the cup full. He said they got in trouble for filling up the ice cream. I took a picture of the ice cream and will be sharing it on my social media page. The behavior of this crew is loud and disrespectful. They completely lack customer service skills.

I was in Halifax for the day and decided to get a take out meal a one of your stores. I asked for no cheese because I am lactose intolerant. by the time I noticed that there was cheese I was some distance away from the store and could not return to get I new meal. I felt that I was robbed of my meal because I couldn't eat it with cheese on it. thought you should know that your employees should watch the screens more closely

4 items on the dollar menu= 4 dollars
same items as a meal $4.39
why are they charging more for the meal when the items are on the dollar menu
specifically the burrito breakfast meal

This is my last complaint it's pretty sad you are right next door to me and I have to take my business else where. I don't just complain, I am letting you know where you lack in customer service and believe me you restaurant at 31 and declaration drive is in need of people who care if I get an egg muffin that is so hard you couldn't eat it or that I came there with my grandson and waited 45 minutes in a parking space for food that was lost or never cooked and asked for a call back from the manager and never received it, or we got a frappe and the cup was cracked we took it in and it took twenty minutes to get another one when they could have just poured it into another cup maybe it's all due to poor training, it's not my job to figure out why it's so bad there it starts with the manager and when it gets so bad I guess the owner should look into it . I have known Paul and his family mom and dad, brother for years back when they were my customers at jerry's restaurants they are good people and good business people! So I believe they or Paul will take interest in what I have to say. Thank you Gayle jackson

Went through the drive thru first off no greeting just opened the window took my card went to 2nd window same thing no greeting no thank you come again NOTHING. Went back to hotel which is right behind McDonald's fries were cold and my quarter pounder was salty needless to say no happy with all the choices around I chose to go there but not again... They need help with customer service and in the grill area.

I'm a disabled veteran. Proud of my vet status too. I wear a vet cap everywhere I go. So ppl KNOW i'm a vet. Went to their drive thru. Unbeknownst to them, while I was sitting in the Drive thru (two lanes I'm in left one and only person ahead of me in that lane, five or six cars are in other one. My fr's were inside the store.) So I get in left lane, the car ahead of me pulls off, and I pull up to the box, and the employee asks me to wait for a few seconds. Ok fine I can wait a few seconds. So while I"m sitting there, the cars in the right lane, ALL get their orders taken and I"m still waiting wth? So finally I get fed up with waiting see my fr's are out anyhow and so I pull up to them. That's when the "prblm" began. They informed me, this employee had seen me pullin in, seen my vet cap, and had asked me to wait on purpose, and was inside laughing, about me waiting while others are getting their orders taken. Since this is how McDonald's treats veterans here is what I have decided to do. A: I am affording McDonalds time to respond to this complaint. Before I pursue the matter further.

We went to McDonalds on East Mason St. in Green Bay Wisconsin. We got ice cream. The difference in price between different McDonalds is appalling. We seen a big billboard along side the highway advertising a $.59 cone. We were charged $1.19. What's up with that? Should'nt they all be the same? I would love to know why. That was quite a shock. Also the sundaes didn't come to the top of the bowl. Not happy.

My wife and I went to your macdonalds in Biddeford me. I ordered a quarter pounder and my wife ordered a sausage biscuit sandwich. After waiting about 10 minutes and watching your emplyeees just fooling around, they came back and told us that they were out of biscuits. Well we ask for our money back, with the promise of never going back. You need to hire managers that do their jobs, instead of just fooling around. We will never go back to your restaurant again. You need better management. Thank you for lousy service.

I am extremely upset over the poor business practices of McDonalds on mission and Ramona in Montclair calif. I got buy 1 get 1 free quarter pounders they didn't honor.. I got them there.. then I used mobile app for coffee get 6th free scanner wouldn,t except it free...I tried to use the $1.00 sandwhich they honored 1 time now the guy says scanner doesn't except your qrt pounder sandwhich..........seriously they are scammers.. I am disabled and I look forward to eating out once in awhile and on a very low income they make it hard for me to treat my grandson who I am raising...this is crap..........ty

i went there to order a drink first my order was wrong to fixed it then get to next window and she was giving me a medium drink with no ice I ordered a large coke with extra ice she fixed it but had to redo it cause she put no ice in it she was very rude. I only get to work and realize its flat.

I went to McDonalds on 7/14/2018 I order the new Quarter pounder single. When I got home and bit in to my burger it was RAW inside and I tried to contact them by phone and no answer. Also I have been calling Corp office No answer.

I had ordered my food and was waiting go my order and 15minutes had gone by then 30minutes had gone by so I asked about my order and they said it got canceld so they asked what I had and I told them and I got home after about an hour of heating and did have all my order that was the worst visit I ever had at a McDonald's it was # 26873 I will not be going back to that McDonald's again.

Me and my girl went to McDonald's in sequim and are food was not cooked all the way I got a new one and my girl eat hers and she gave it back and got her money back we are sick now.

Have feedback for McDonalds?