McDonalds Customer Service

Contact McDonalds Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-244-6227

If you are an upset McDonald's customer, you should contact the corporate office directly. McDonald's corporate office provides multiple contact options including a corporate page and an online feedback form.

The best customer service phone number is 800-244-6227. According to their website that phone number is available 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm CST. You can also write their corporate headquarters at McDonald's Corporation, 2111 McDonald's Dr., Oak Brook, IL 60523.

Although a letter will take several weeks to be processed by the corporate staff. There are thousands of locations worldwide, which probably means there are hundreds of thousands of registered pieces of customer feedback each year. If you would like a more immediate way to complain, try social media. McDonald's has a Twitter feed just for customer complaints at @reachout_mcd.

McDonald's customer service also has a Facebook page, but with 59,000,000 fans your complaint is not likely to see any attention there. Although we tried to find a good email address, none has been provided by the company yet. McDonald's is usually pretty responsive on social media.

Please note: Complaints submitted on this website are not forwarded to McDonald's!

McDonalds Contact Information

A-

24/7

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top McDonalds Complaints

I was visiting a McDonald’s on Monday at lunch time. I had my 2 year old granddaughter with me. I had seen a lighted sign that said “buy a happy meal, get one free” I made sure that deal was still good by checking with cashier Before I ordered. I ordered 2 happy meals and was charged $3.77. She gave me a numbered sign to put on my table, so food would be brought to me. I then went in the play place and let my granddaughter play. I was waiting for quite a while, which seemed like forever. Finally the lady brings me my food, no eye contact, and left to speak to 2 other people at another table. I then opened my burger and found that it was stone cold, and the fries were stone cold. And to top things off, I only got ONE meal. Not asked if I wanted apples or gogurt. I assumed she would come back and bring the other meal. But no. Problem was I had a very temperamental child, who would have pitched a fit if I had taken her away from her play. So I decided to take it up when we decide to leave. But by then, it had many customers coming in for lunchtime. It was 10:51 when we arrived. So there was no way I was gonna stand there forever while trying to hold my granddaughter. I also have a very bad back. I usually don’t complain cause I don’t like confrontation.. I let a lot go. But NOT this time. I was very angry. Another point, if I had to wait so long to get my food, you would think it would be hot. But it wasn’t even warm. I threw it away, I would like to get this resolved.

Ruth Steigerwald

Drove there on my lunch break, awaited in the long drive thru lane. Made my order known, pulled to the pay window and could not find my debit card, so I paid with a 100.00 dollar bill and was told they do not accept 100.00 dollar bills. I had to go to sonic where they did accept it, but couldn't finish my lunch because I was late getting back from lunch. Totally uncalled for, scince when can't a busy resteraunt take a 100.00 dollar bill

Dear McDonalds, I have been a patron of your restaurant since its 'inception. 2 days ago I went to your restaurant @ 2091 Stewart Ave. which is now named Metropolitan Pkwy. The store hours are posted to open @ 6:am, however the store did not open until 7am. When the man who cleans up in there opened the door he left the keys in the door! I walked in to place my order after telling Ms. Julia what I wanted only to be asked out along with the customer behind me. I was refused service. Why? Ms. Julia said she did not have a cashier! You lost 5 customers that morning. This is the 2nd time she has refused to serve me, stating she did not have a cashier although there were 3 other people standing around doing nothing. Your people are very rude and don't seem to care. On another day the air condition man came off the roof, walked behind the counter, got a soda cup, filled it up with soda and went to the back. On another day the manager came in in Bermuda shorts and a hat on(street clothes) and began to bag up has browns because the help was moving tooooo slow, I was livid and called your office to complain. Taday you lost 15 customers because the line was tooo long and people refused to wait. we all went to wendys, also it is tooo cold inside the restaurant but we were told , we cannot regulate the temp. Sorry I'm done, not coming back!!!

The night crew that works at the McDonalds on 80 in Marshall TX is rude and doesn't know how costumer service should be id be checking into their crew really

A waste of time to complain when no one will read this. At least it makes me feel a little better to say Mac Donald's got their last dime from me tonight. I am sure this is really going to hurt their bottom line considering the 6 billion other costumers that are not so sensitive to rude employees..

after school my great grandaught wants to get nugget happy meal. she always looks for the toy. last couple times we get a little book, all Spanish, no English. this not only upsets her but me. we are total American, speak or read on Spanish. I took one back and threw the others away. when going yesterday I ask the girl what the toy was, when I told her we didn't want the book, she answered well you should teach your child Spanish. H--- no I live in America. she informed me the toy was a pink mask. My grand daughter was ok with that., get home and no toy at all. I guess we will be going to wendys. I know one order don't amt. to anything with a big corp. but I still need to say this. I am 72 years old have been taking kids to mcdonalds for so many years and never been this mad until the girl gave us that ans.

Good morning
For the last year and a half I have been going to MacDonalds Wakerly for my coffeee which is a large cap 2 sugars and caramel the young man that has been serving me for I don’t know how long and the young lady before him never once did they ask for 70 cents on my free coffee if you add up Monday to Friday every morning for a year and a half that’s a good customer I found this young man yesterday 1.11.17 and today 2.11.17 very rude which resulted in me never returning to MacDonalds
Have a great day
Christine

I went to the drive through and ordered a small pumpkin spice latta the teller said the order right but when I got to the window to pick up my order it was a small iced pumpkin spice I told him i ordered a hot one and he said he was sorry and he would make me another one he also gave me the cold one which I thought was nice and I had never tried one then he came back and said I am sorry about that I said that was ok and I left with my hot cup right it was not! When I got down the road I went to take a drink and it was in a small coffee cup but was COLD like the other one . I was in a hurry and did not check it before I left . He was a nice guy but I don't know how that happen I was also nice to him. I know in the mornings they have a lot of people that come in. We come to this McDonald's every Saturday morning and Sunday morning for coffee and some times to eat breakfast. Because of the price and I think your better than Starbucks ! But that pumpkin spice latta made me mad being in a coffee cup and being cold! I know thing happen. Just thought you should know. Hatch road and michell road in Ceres ca

For years I've been stopping at the McDonalds @ 3435 West 16th Street (46222-2659) on my way to work M-F. The service has always been bad and the food quality have gotten worse. I continue to stop because I like their coffee. Well this morning I had enough. I get to work only to find that my egg mcmuffin was very noticeable burnt. Who would serve that to anyone. I'm DONE! See photo

Was served an egg white delight and egg white was in puddle around muffin. It was not even cooked enough to stay together on muffin. I showed it to my waitress and she said or did nothing like it was no big deal. I do not eat raw egg white. I have eaten at this location since it opened many years ago and this is the worst service ever.

I will not purchase any of your products as long as you continue to advertise on the NFL and so will all of my friends and business associates
Both my son are active duty ARMY and most of my family have served

It's the second time that I order the Orangeade Minute Maid. The first time was at the location inside Walmart in Brownsville, TX. I had it remade because it had chocolate chips in it. Today, I ordered it from the location on International in Brownsville, TX to go. I'm seating in my office drinking an orangeade that tastes like coffee. The first time I was told that they use the same blender for coffee and slushies and that's why they come out that way. THAT IS VERY WRONG!! And I'm pretty sure there's a poor food safety problem there. We order slushies not slushies that taste like coffee. McDonald's should provide their locations with 2 blenders one for coffee and one for slushies so these type of things don't happen. And the staff has got to CLEANED THEM!!! It is gross and disgusting what they do!!

On several occasions I have waited in the drive through line for some time before being asked for my order. Tonight there was no one else in either of the 2 drive through lines and only 2 or 3 cars on the parking lot, and yet I had to finally ask someone to take my order. Tonight about 8:20 there were 2 other drive-through customers sitting waiting in the 2 reserved spots for their orders and I had to pull up next to the door rail and wait for mine. Recently my wife went inside to place an order and waited much too long for her order. She said one other customer, a man, got fed up waiting and walked out.
The location where we have had this problem several times, is at Rodney Parham and Breckenridge Drive in Little Rock, Arkansas, the location nearest our home. I asked the girl who finally brought my order out (the other 2 cars were still parked and waiting) if they were short-handed and she said yes. I don't know who owns this Little Rock franchise but I may check records to see. They need to know what's going on. It is a frequent occurrence here. We also occasionally go to the Cantrell Road location and the West Markham location and have not had these exasperating delays there.
We usually go to McDonald's on the average of once a week. I know that is not meeting your standards. I might suggest you have an inspection team go around and check all your franchises and make a written report to the home office. I think it would be money well spent. Your company is held in high regard in comparison with your competition, but incidents like these can cost you your high rankiing if they are endemic.

store29039 was there staff is most of the time very rude nothing working ice-cream machine most of the time the way they serve food and the was they packed the food its really horrible they serve most of the time cold food and when asked the guy who was working in the kitchen slam the food on the tray this location is horrible but we work there so some time no choice we go there but its really horrible there with service. today they serve me cold 10 pieces of chicken nuggets when asked to replace the guy who was working in the kitchen slam the nuggets on the try and walk away have to wait 5 min and come up with cold chicken nuggets again we spend money there don't deserve this kind of treatments and they are making your name looks BAD DO SOMETHING

Went to McDonalds for breakfast this morning, Saturday, October 21, 2017, at the store in Meridianville, Alabama, and my wife placed an order for an egg, bacon, and cheese biscuit. Upon receipt, the bacon was cold and there was no cheese. When queried the manager delivered an new egg, cheese and bacon biscuit. Again, the cheese was cold, as well as the bacon. We left the place, and told our car club about the experience. Our club was meeting there for a day long drive out.
The manager did nothing to remedy the situation. Again, I have told many people of our experience and will not patroniz your place again.

You may reach me at 2566035772, address: Mr Alspach, 224 Woodland Lake Dr, Laceys Spring, Alabama, 35754.

Yesterday I stopped at Mcdonald's in Spring Hill, I ordered 10 chicken tenders with buffalo sauce, when I got home I had 10 chicken nuggets I paid $10.32 for. I call the store spoke to Manager Marsha, very professional and concerned, I explained I live off 50 and I didn't want to drive back to there, she understood and asked if I would go to the one on 50 she would call the manager and I could go through the drive thru. I thanked her and I went to the one on 50 took the nuggets and my receipt with me, explained to the person in the drive thru she got the manager he asked if I had my receipt yes I do, he came to the window took the nuggets and receipt told me to pull up to the second window, the girl there said for me to pull into one of the parking places, well, 20 minutes and several employee's asked if I was waiting on various orders that were not mine, finally after 5 more an employee brings me my tenders , no sauce, I just left I was over it.
Not a very good experience.

On October 19 went to drive thru, girl couldn't hear me well told me to come to the pay window. At the window I gave her my order which was a boys Happy meal 4 pc nuggets with the yogurt honey mustard and barbecue sauce and chocolate milk. and my grandson also asked for a hamburger with extra pickle, onion and ketchup, ,2 #3 value meals medium sized,' diet coke and regular coke ..I gave her my credit card, told me to drive up to pick up window.. A person comes to the window, said they charged me someone else bill which was 7 dollars and change and she credited me back. My bill was 13.01. Now she credited my card back. That was first wrong thing. NOW she hands me the happy meal, I handed it to my grandson, then she gives me the chocolate milk. Now hands me the bag which was suppose to be 2 quarter cheese, 2 french fries and the hamburger. My daughter passed to my grandson his burger, he opened it and there was nothing on it but the meat., Handed it back to the girl, which in turn they gave another burger, he opened it up, only one pickle was there, no onion and a drop of ketchup. My grandson refused to eat it being it wasn't what he asked for., now she hands me a diet coke and the yogurt. I said, the order is missing my value meal which was the #3 with regular coke. she said its not on the receipt, I said suppose to be I told the girl 2 # 3 an one diet and one regular. They don't know what they are doing in there, whole order was wrong and held up the line 10 minutes. They need training and put on their listening ears. The girl who took the order didn't understand english spoke broken language. The store I went to was 150 Route 17 S. Mahwah, NJ 07430 Had to ask again for the sauces, cause they weren't in the bag, restaurant 12002. If survey helps you who this was the survey number is12002-13221-01917-13385-00130-1

Went to McDonald's, store #19375 Baldwin' Park, California..ordered 2 double cheeseburgers..the meat was do burnt it was black. I as a a frequent customer d McDonald's. Do expect better food service this particular McDonald's i go to because of its convenience close to my home. I've taken coffee back cuz of being cold old..services windowsthrugh drive up dirty which i brought that to the manager. Stood in line 15 minutes or k.her bcuz of customer Did Not get those order right which made the customer be then start to argue. I do believe someone from.your corporate need a to get down to that store and check.it out. I am.a frequent customer of McDonald's for years. But I will no longer patronage at this McDonald's any longer. From a very unsatisfied Customer. Look on Yelp..youll see their ratings

I stopped at McDonalds at Slaughter Lane and Manchaca in Austin Texas at approx. 6PM today, October 20th.

I entered the store and waited more than 10 minutes for someone to take my order. I finally asked a McDonald's employee if someone could take my and other customer's orders. With no apology for making us all wait, your employee stated that they were too busy filling orders for the drive-up window and we would just have to wait and she did not say how long that wait might be. Taken aback by the insensitive remark, I left your McDonalds store and it will be an extremely long time before I visit any McDonalds store.

Something needs to be done about the poor customer service.

First trip to new McDonald's and my order was messed up but I said nothing. Next time it took forever to get through the drive thru line. I make my order but when I get to window my order is all messed up. Next window my order is still messed up! I asked for three burgers but only got one. A very rude person came up, never apologized but said I need to pay more money if I want the burgers. I told them to hell with it, take my food and start to drive away. While I'm moving these idiots start laughing at me! So rude I can't believe it! I call the manager and she's nice and offers me coupons which I'm not sure I want but figure since I work in a grade school I can give them to s student. Well, I'm still waiting after 2 weeks. So now I've been lied to. I've made sure and let everyone in the school know about it plus everyone in the school district. Lots of people! Bad sevice, extremely rude people and liars! Plus slower than slow! I'd be embarrassed.......

Purchased your new item, Chicken Tenders, Saturday 10/14/17. What a soggy, wet mess I received. Chicken Tenders were awful, I have had some bad experiences with some items from your menu, but this was way below your standards. I did not receive a receipt for my purchase. The McDonald's is located at 6409 W. Bluemound Rd.

Shop Manuka MacDonald .. aprox 19 minute waite time through drive through i asked to speak to the manager i asked his name very reluctant in giving it and presented aggressive displayed grandiose behaviour " like he has a substance abuse problem " when I complained re excessive waite time . He made no apology refusded to aknowledge me as a customer refused to take payment for my order because i was complaining or indeed give me my order .. I have never ever experienced this level of rudeness or disrespect from anyone in the service industry let alone from a big Corp brand like MacDonald s .. he is a disgusting human being and a 19 minute waite time in drive through with no empathy or appology " just rage " and rudeness explains his performance levels . Date 15th October 2017 time .. of incident approx 8.45 pm .. . How dare he treat MacDonald customers with such rudeness and disrespect !! I look forward to your response.. yours kindly Dennis Labathas

My granddaughter and I went to the McDonald's on Fairview Avenue in Montgomery, Alabama at approximately 8:00 p.m. We had gone through the Drive through and I ordered the buttermilk crispy chicken for the two of us and two slushes. After paying for my order we receive the two slushes, but we had to wait for the chicken. So we were waiting and I drank out of my granddaughter 's drink by mistake. She of course got upset, so she went in to see if they would give her another one. The manager told her she had to bring in the other one, but I had already poured the rest into my cup. So I went in to see if I could get another one and ask since we had been waiting for at least 30 minutes, if I could get a complimentary slushy for her. The manager then began to say no,we don't give out free drinks, and if you want one, you will have to pay. So I began to give her the money and she pointed to the line and said you get in the line like everybody else.Then she began talking about me to her friends like I wasn't even there. So I said excuse me, and she came to the register to ring up my order. Now a young lady was already there but, she wanted to show her control over, so continued to talk to me in a belittling way. So I asked for a small slushee, and she said we don't sell small, all in a nasty voice. I then told her that I didn't want it. She then told me to get out , get out of her store right now. I didn't move so she had the security to put me out and the security was a big woman who literally push me towards the door until I told her not to push me again, but she did it three times. I am 61 years old, and about to be 62 next month, and I never been treated this way in my life. I am a regular customer of all the McDonalds all around Montgomery, Prattville, and surrounding towns. I am just glad my granddaughter was in the car because we would probably both have been locked up tonight over some foolishness. The young lady is named Eleanor Givner, and she is very rude and inconsiderate. She yelled at me in that store and other people were in there and they were just looking surprised. Other workers were scared, they wouldn't even give me a number to make a complaint. I had to come home shaking and find another manager to get the district manager and call in a complaint.She litterallly has the workers scared and she is very unprofessional. I hope you can get someone else to do that job, because she is bad for your business.

We took our granddaughters to your Yanchep store for a treat, what a joke. The tables, chairs and floors were dirty, the rubbish bin was so full you couldn't put anything in it.
The staff were to busy playing ball games.
I spoke to some young man who said he was the manager and told him how disgusted we were with the condition on the shop, he said he would get someone to clean, it was still dirty when we left.
Also it is the only McDonalds store that doesn't give seniors discount unless you buy a happy meal.
Our first and last visit to that store.

I went to mcdonald westdene, Bloemfontein with my family, the order was mixed up, chicken big Mac is beef, I bought happy meal for kids n there was no juice. Cream soda tastes like water even the water that I paid for I didn't get. Staff members were fighting at a window. I wasted my money and my time.

Went through drive through and placed my order
4 plain CB
3 Large Fries
1 Large Diet coke
1 Med reg coke
1 med sprite no ice
the order total on one price than it was cheeper . i know that they combined and make meals to help with pricing. Paid and pulled to next window. they asked me to pull ahead was a wait on the Butter Milk Chicken. so i did . I waited for 10 min. the person came with my items and I stated that the order did not look to be enough. so i checked the order. they forgot the 3 large fires. so she ask for my reciept i gave it to her . she stated that the fires was not on there. so she said she could go and find out how much it would coast . I gave her a 10.00 bill and told her to just pay and bring them out. I made statement that the time i had to wait they should be free. and also stated the kid that took order must have deleted the order instead of putting it into meals. so she went in and 2 or 3 min went by . she came out with my money and said no charge but there was a 37 sec. wait on fires. my point is i already waited 10 min for order to begin with. than messed it up and was paying for french fries and yet instead of just waiting on the fries and bringing them and my money same times would have saved time for me. i took my 10.00 back and as she walked away she was walking so slow looking around i just left. this is not the first time that i have waited and have found order messed up and than have to wait again i do not know what is wrong with the McDonald in Paudling Ohio but it is the most aggravating McDonald i have been too. poor service , too slow and always messing up orders.

I went to McDonalds in Farrarmere. How disgusted am I after I left there. I bought a CHOCLATE OREO MCFlurry and obviously expect everything to be in order. When I got my mcflurry there was no sauce on top and when I asked for sauce they only gave me a splash. Could have leave it instead. I am as a usual mcdonalds customer highly disappointed after the service of today.

I am very unimpressed with the attitude of this manager this morning on 10/13/2017, l often visit this location and witness the manager announcing after a several minutes of waiting on one single lines, that there is always two lines at all times, two cash register is always open. Well this morning I entered there were two customers on one being rung up by the manager on another line so I waited on that line, she then called someone else from the other line ignoring me, she helped that customer and was calling another one so I stated politely that I am standing here, she then rudely stated there's only one line and I am pulling from that line another customer who walked in after behind me said to her she was here let her go before me, I then said to her you stated before that there are always two lines, I reminded her of that and then I walked out before she could further embarrassed me. I find her attitude to be very aggressive and I will advise my friends who often eat there to be aware and to pass the word along to their friends. This location's manager needs to receive some customer service training, I walked away because I would rather file a complaint than to agree with her. I spent my money elsewhere and received great customer service.

This is the 2nd time I've had a problem with this Mc Donald's. I went through the drive through on 10/10 and my bill was only $4.32 but today I checked bank statement, I was charged 2times for same amount. Location is across from memorial Hospital/Greenville S.C.

Just wanted to let you know, there is nothing about "FAST FOOD" that applies to the Mcdonald's in Connellsville, PA (Memorial Blvd). Average wait time in the drive thru (during evening hours - after 4) is 15 minutes. Actually, tonight's wait was 17 minutes at 8:30. I believe the problem is, not moving people forward to one of the two spots reserved for people waiting on drive thru orders. They will seriously keep customers sitting in line at the window (waiting on orders) before moving them forward, so the drive thru line can flow. And I think this is ridiculous. Word around town is "Connellsville's Mcdonalds is the worst!" and I have to agree.

McDonalds in Peyton Co. the buns have been stale. the meat is always cold, fish is old . its like they don't care..HOPE something happens ....

The McDonalds in North Sioux City South Dakota has everyone complaining. Wait tieme for food is 30 minutes.
The person taking orders can't understand English. When you receive your food isn't right. I ordered medium fries twice on two separate visits and both time the carton was half full at best. I made a special trip to see the manager and was told they called in sick. Corporate better do something quick about this location

I was at the McDonalds on Sandy restaurant #36055 and order my 2 for $5 2 filet o fish and 2 for $5 big mac drove up to window paid but never got a receipt when I go to 2nd window and I looked in the bag I was missing a big mac I asked the lady at the window who later I found out her name was Laura she asked me for my receipt and I told her I did not get one , she said that they don't mess up orders I just did not order right, I said that was not true but since I was in my lunch time I said ok can I pay the difference and get my 2nd big mac she was very rude and said no now if you want it you must paid full price which I though was not right since my order was messed up inside, she then said to move forward because I was holding the line but I was waiting for my turn my self and now just wanted to take my food and leave but still trying to stay calm I moved to spot #2 she did not come out to help me I them walked inside and asked to be helped ill pay the dIfference and ill take my 2nd big mac and leave she said now I need to pay full price and she cant help me from all the years I been going to this McDonalds I have never had a problem with my orders or been mistreated by any of its employees for sure this changes and will not be going to this McDonalds again.AGAIN THIS WAS AT THE SANDY LOCATION STORE #36055

McDonald Restaurant #19456
NY 32/ NY 23
Cairo, NY 12413
Tel# 518-622-8720

At 10:15 E.S.T. the Assistant Manager was belligerent and would not honor a Survey for a buy a sandwich, get one free. I also spoke to the Manager and Franchise Owner Manager and received lip service. Very poor way to serve a McDonald guest.

Yo can contact me at 518-653-3638

There is a lady that works at the McDonalds on Staples Mill Road in Henrico,VA. She is an African-American lady who has a few tattoos, some piercings and has a skinny build. I want y'all to know she is the sweetest, nicest lady. She's always polite and attentive to the customer. She had mentioned to me one day going through the drive-thru she had a son and that he played football. Maybe a program or something to help her pay for the cost of her son playing sports would be pretty cool. As well as help other employees like her. I am so proud of her for getting a job with y'all so she can support her family. She honestly deserves a raise and a promotion.

This morning 21st of sept about 830am in new town Wellington Mac Donalds drive through, I had a incident with one of the staff members there. As I pulled up in the drive through I had wined my window down as I attempt to turn my music down the team member over the speaker said turn your music down and don't be so rude, before I could turn it down.due to volume button faulty. eventually had turned my music down then told me he wasn't going to serve me and to leave the drive through I thought that was abit rude and asked for his name he refused to give me his name and left fuming because I was late to work getting my sons breakfast down at the basin reserve Mac Donalds then back to day care in newtown. That was bad customer service and I am a regular customer to that Mac Donalds because I am local BuT having that experience this morning wasn't a good start to my day if this could be actioned and dealt with that will be much appreciated.

I went through the drive through the drive thru at that location on 183 and Central . I ordered 2 cheeseburgers large French fry and large chocolate shake .
When I go to the window for my food - She attempted to hand me the shake, I told her I asked for a Large Chocolate Shake.. She told me that it was a chocolate shake, I told her is was not. She again insisted that it was, The shake may have had some chocolate syrup in the top part but the bottom of the shake was white. I do not like vanilla ice cream and asked her if they could put chocolate in it and mix it up .. (Hence the request for chocolate shake) . Someone came and got the shake and the girl asked me to pull up to waiting spot 2. I told her ok , as I started to pull off she told me to hold on, so I waited, she hands me the shake and it looks like they might have attempted to mix what little bit of chocolate they had on top but didn't even mix it . I didn't realize it was so difficult to make a chocolate shake, but it appears that you are overloading the location with so many types of coffees, drinks, slushy drinks they don't know how to make them. I took the shake from her hand and told her I was not happy with the shake but apparently they didn't understand the request . As I am leaving to pull out of the parking lot to head back to work with my food- I reached in the bag to get a French fry- (which was really why I went to McDonalds) and the fries were cold . ARE YOU KIDDING ME . Trying to rush me out of the drive through line , cant take the time to mix a shake properly and then give me cold fries. Not life threating issues of course but very disappointing. I won't be visiting that location again but I thought you should know how horrible the service was . And it was 11:40 am. I don't have a problem waiting a few minutes for my food to be done right . I do however have an issue with poor service and cold food.

I ordered breakfast on September 18. Two gift cards were swiped and they both said: transaction not approved. I was not given a response as to why two cards were not going through, such as: maybe the system was down. Is there a way that workers can check to see if systems are down? Just imagine the embarrassment of having 2 cards rejected! Fortunately I had my American Express card with me, so I was able to have breakfast this morning! I called the McDonalds 1-800 number to check my balance and there was money on both of my cards. This happened at the McDonald's at Louetta Spring Crossing, Spring, Texas.

After going to McDonalds on Southwest Boulevard in Tulsa, OK for over 4 years every other morning during the work week, I had a terrible experience with this McDonalds and will never, ever go back. I saw the add Sunday night for either a sausage muffin or sausage biscuit with a hash brown for $1.50. We went there this morning and requested the muffin and hash brown and they told us that they did not have it. We got to the window and asked why they did not honor their TV add since they do have muffins and hash brown, seems simple to me to honor the add and not hold up the line and argue with us and make a regular customer mad, but they chose to do this anyway and were hateful - I will NEVER go to McDonalds from now on - Carl's Jr. here I come!!!!!!

Good morning

In Cape Town there is a taxi strike this morning. This morning, as I do every morning after I drop my child at school, I stop at the Plattekloof McDonalds for a cup of coffee since I only have to be at work at half past eight. The time 7h42.

Upon getting there, I tried to open the front door, but was shown, via a hand sign by the person behind the counter, to " go around", which I interpreted to be the door around the corner. Get there, but that door is also locked. Back to the front door and knocked, only to be shouted at by the person behind the counter that " their is a staff shortage, go around to the drive through".

I cannot begin to describe how outraged I was by this behaviour. A list of questions come to mind:

1. - you don't shout at the customer from behind a closed door.
2. - are the staff trained on how to deal with events such as these
3 - why is there not yet a sign on the door
4 - where is the night staff manager ( or was this member the manager?)
5 - oh!, and the best of all, there were customers inside the restaurant already. How did they get there?

The training of this branch's personnel has been a concern since I started going there about a year ago, and there are some other points to be addressed as well:

1. As I mentioned, I am a regular customer who orders coffee every morning. Every morning I have to ask to be given a tray, not offered.
2. No eye contact is made when I place an order. I have to fight with the conversation going on in the background ( between the personnel) to be heard. Not a "good morning, please may I take your order".
3. Trying to have a telephone conversation on your cell phone or the person sitting across from you, is out of the question, since the conversation between the personnel is too loud.

This is not the way I am used to or expect to be treated as a customer. The personnel is not at all client orientated, and carry on as if they are in their own kitchens at home. NO, absolute NO professionalism whatsoever. NO pride in their work. The customer are treated as an inconvenience which have to be gotten rid of as soon as possible, so they can continue their private conversations.

Please address this matter urgently, since this branch of McDonalds are not living up to expectations whatsoever.

Regards
Dee

On Saturday sound 7 pm I entered the Foote Ave location and placed an orderived for 3 adults and 4 children. I waited over 20 min for my food, patently bc I myself worked in McDonald and know dinner time is high volume. When my friend received his promotion sandwich the chicken gauqamoly, the chicken was dry to the point we couldn't even bend it to brake. When my friend asked politely for his chicken to be replaced he was told it was with in shelf life, and if he wasn't happy with that chicken he wouldn't be happy with any chicken. And there was NOTHING HE COULD DO. I then approached the counter and asked if he really just told him there was nothing he could do. I myself was a manager and know it's nothing to just replace the chicken on a $32 order. So I then took out my phone to take a picture of the sandwich and get his information to report to corporate. At that point my husband then began to record. The Manger tells us we need to stop talking pictures and videos now he will have us arrested. At this point he go's back to the office, I had recieved the information I needed and went back to the play area to join my kids. About a 30/45 min later an officer came to excoriat myself and my children off the property. I then upset and in disbelief posted a picture of the food I received and explained the situation. At witch point Deny Coca, his friends, and a few fellow employees begin to comment there opinions. Comments such as "we should have spit on it if it was to dry" to "his manager said he was in the right" . I myself have worked for the company and know that this is not corporates hospitality standards for management. I do not reflect one person actions on the company. I do expect the issue to be addressed.

Manager refused to let an African American United States Air Force Veteran into his store in Castle rock Colorado at 1100pm. His reason was that he had no employees.Meanwhile an elderly Caucasian man was standing in the store waiting for someone to take his order. This was the exit 194 McDonalds.

I usually never have a issue with McDonalds, But the one tonight we went to pick up food at was terrible. I love Big Mac's and the fries are the best anyplace but when we got to work with our dinner it looked like our dinner went thru WW3. We are in Des Moines and went to the McDonalds on University Ave by Mercy Hospital. My god the fries were cold and burgers were all tossed in the box, Literally had to re-make them before we ate them. Its what Grandpa wanted for dinner in the hospital. It was very sad and the worst experience I ever had. Like I said I never complain but never ate at this one also. I always go to Urbandale where I live. I was so disappointed cause it might be Grandpa's last Big Mac and it was horrible. I will not ever use this one again and start going back to Burger King by work. Sorry even though your fries are the best around.

I went there yesterday sept 9,2017 my big Mac was cold and very nasty the fries same way the box the big Mac came in was all greasy looking on top I think they need to hire better help very rude employees

The Cameron Park McDonald's is by far the worst McDonalds ever.They run out of certain items. They do not have specials as advertised on t.v. and the help is poor to say the least.I end up going to Taco Bell a couple of doors away and everything is run like a fine tuned machine.Sorry for the lost business but someone needs a good quality check on this location.

I love my Mc Cafe drinks. But when I try to buy 5 and get one free it fails to give me my logo. It has happened at least 3 times now and I am tired of it.

What can I do.? I am a retired lady and I want my coffee. By the way I love those drinks. Please help me. I have at least 3 logos coming.

Thanks

Edith Bergh

From what I can affirm from. Mcdonalds does not like children. They fired my fiancé in Delphi, Indiana nearly 2 years ago for missing work for a miscarriage. I am now putting a youtube video together explain why mcdonalds is against children. I noticed as well that when the Delphi killer was around all the camera crews went to mcdonalds. OK so when mcdonalds fires a woman illegally for miscarrying a twin when the other lived in a risky pregnancy its OK, but when 2 kids get murdered its not. Mcdonalds is going down. I have everything in record with medical records for my fiancé. How much is a discrimination against a medical illness and pregnancy settlement for? couple hundred thousand,? maybe even a couple million? especially when she HAD doctors notes and written from her actual manager that it was ok to take time off for the doctors appointments but then turned around and fired her when she missed a day for miscarrying.!!! FUCKING BASTARDS YOU WILL PAY!!! I will make sure I destroy your food chain reputation in Delphi... I will be testing your managers legally as a customer and recording it on a hidden camera!!! btw I have heard the new one say spick, nigger and faggot quite a few times behind the line.... Fuck you mcdonalds Your Delphi Indiana food chain reputation will be ruined. :)

Came through Mcdonalds at 18250 NW 27th Ave at approximately 6:30 this morning which was September 1, 2017. The lady that took my order was very polite and energetic, her name was Mrs Janet, she's very professional. I'm garunteed to get awesome customer service when she's in the drive-thru. I haven't seen anyone else demonstrrate this type of service. I paid with my credit card, she informed me that the credit card machine was slow. It took 7 minutes for my payment to go through. Mrs Janet was very attentive to me as I waited, she apologized at least 3 times. Mcdonalds needs to do something about this.

WENT TO THE MCDONALDS ON PAXTON STREET IN HARRISBURG PENNSYLVANIA AND THE NIGHT MANGER WAS RUDE..ON 8/29/ AT AROUND 1239 AM EST MY SPOUSE PULLED UP TO THE ORDER BOX AND NO ONE WAS THERE..MY SPOUSE LATER BLEW THE HORN..THE MANAGER QUICKLY TOLD MY SPOUSE HOW HE BLEW HER EAR DRUMS OUT..WHICH BECAME A DEBATE FOR HER..BUT MY SPOUSE APOLOGIZED..AND SHOULD NOT OF HAD TO BECAUSE NO ONE WAS AT THEIR STATIONS AT THIS HOUR...THE MANAGER GOT RUDE AND LIPPY WHICH CAUSED AN EMPLOYEE TO DEFEND THE MANAGER AT THIS POINT STATED AHE HAD HEARD MY HUSBAND BLOW THE HORN WHICH HE STATED HE DID BECAUSE NO ONE CAME TO THE WINDOW...THIS LOCATION HAS POOR SERVICE, MANAGERS ARE RUDE AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE ARGUMENTATIVE
I WE LOOK FOR GOOD FOOD, BECAUSE WE PAY OUR HARD EARNED MONEY.....I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH
THIS LOCATION NEEDS TO BE CLOSED OR REHIRE NEW PEOPLE....SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME

Went to Mc Donald drive through on Spruce and Iowa in Riverside,CA I ordered a number 4 double quarter pounder meal. Just one meal. paid went to the window received my soda and was told to go to window two. Well nobody was at window two. After watching seven or eight cars behind me roll up get their food and leave at window one. I was frustrated it was 108 degrees outside and I'm stuck waiting. after ten minutes I left. Tried to call but the phone just said voicemail hadn't been set up. I got that message for half an hour. I don't know what their excuse is quite frankly I don't care. What I would like to know is Does McDonalds simply not want me at their establishment? It's an honest question.

On today's date, 08/28/2017, I went to the Mcdonalds located at 17850 NW 57 ave miami, Fl. 33055. At the time of the visit, I went through the drive through and ordered a double cheeseburger which according to the sign was $1.69. When I got to the window to pay I spoke with a rude manager named Yaleny (would not give last name or id #). Yaleny stated that the price was $2.19. I told her several times that the price they have advertised is $1.69, she said no. I said every Mcdonalds I go to it's $1.69 she said so. She proceeds to tell me that she is pregnant and doesn't care. She was laughing and being unprofessional. There was also a worker behind her being unprofessional making comments about it not being a big deal. I know Mcdonalds does not care about any one customer but at the very least your workers should be polite and be able to explain any differences in price. All I wanted was for the price advertised to be honored. I left this Mcdonalds and went to one at 16701 NW 67 Ave and the price was $1.69. I believe Yaleny doe snot know what she is talking about, I know her English is not the best so I spoke to her in Spanish but she still did not understand about there being an error in the price advertised and the one that is being charged.

Your person at the register on Socorro N.M., very rude. I was paying with my card and swiped it then he said Chip, Chip, needs customer service training, then was in the process of handing my ice cream cone to the person behind me. I have never experienced this before at any of your other restaurants. Just a heads up from a frequent cistomer. at some of your other Mc Donalds

Just purchased a buttermilk chicken sandwich from McDonald's. The chicken sandwich was so burnt and dry that the cardboard box It came in would have probably been a better choice to eat than the chicken sandwich.

I feel that the McDonald's corporate office should be a little more concerned about how their employees are treated by the management personnel you have as managers. I wanted to contact McDonald's directly but instead they put me on hold waiting on the phone for 32 minutes! My experience at the Robertsdale location was very disturbed. I have never been to a fast food restaurant and have heard or seen a manager speak about customers in such a way that it wanted me to get up and leave the store. I also didn't appreciate the way she talked to her co-workers. Corporate should also be doing random drug test on employees.

The conversations among your staff is also not appropriate. I over heard employees talking about the young female manager being a drug user. That would explain her outburst behaviors. I have worked jobs where customer service is very important. My complaint is about Sharon. I can honestly say if I had a friend or family member working at this location I would be ashamed. In all honesty I probably will not be returning to this location. This would be the reason why McDonald's is always needing help. Customer service and team work is greatly appreciated no matter where you work.

Went inside and placed a to go order. Got home and started eating the fries when I noticed the fries were not only stale but had ketchup on a few of them. I had not even unwrapped the burger so I know it did not come from that. I dumped the fries on the table and found more with ketchup. Everything went into the trash. I live too far away to deal with poor service. This was at the Mcdonald's in San Marcos, TX, IH35 and Center Point Rd.

I know people make mistakes, but its completely uncalled for when your order is messed up. I use to come thru the Salem (Indiana) Mcdonalds every night between 7 and 8pm. I dont know why I keep going back because just in the last two weeks it has gotten worse. Lazy worker who cant get the orders right and there so slow. I have better things to do than wait 10 minutes for my food. Its even worse when you go inside. The workers and management dont care. Its the same issue over and over again. Thats why I wont return anymore. I can spend my money elsewhere and get better service.

Went to the newly built store on the north belt highway in St. Joseph in Missouri. The service was so slow people were pulling out of the drive though lane and going somewhere else. This store, before it was torn down, had the slowest, laziest, employees I have ever watched work. My guess is poor management. McDonald's needs to start over and rethink their hiring practices. I love McDonald's and would hate to see their business fail.

I was in McDonald's at Wheelersburg, OH this morning and went in the restroom. A worker came out and walked right out without washing her hands. I didn't order anything after that I just left. It was 8:30 a.m. No name badge when I looked at her behind the counter but everyone else had blue shirts and hers was red,she was around 20 yrs old. This is 8/13/1916. We always drove over from Portsmouth, OH.

Me and my son always we go to McDonalds in Mecca Maca mall. I asked for happy meal with 6 pieces but the lady on the cash did not know how to do it because I asked a toy with it. The same manager who always I had issues with him interfered and raised his hand and point it into my face (it was after 9 o'clock evening on 10,08.16) . The manager in duty his name is Mustafa is always rude and I do not believe that he should represent such well know chain like McDonald's. I officially raised a complaint by calling the phone number for the store by the manager hung up on me. So, I hope by posting it at Hissing Kitty I get some help!

I sent in a complaint last week and I received an email back giving me some dumbass link to go to. I went to the link and it sent me right back to this page. I emailed back asking for explanation about what to do and heard nothing back! The last time I had to complain about this store I wasn't given this link so why this time? Pretty bad when the complaint department gives you the run around! So who do you complain to about the complaint department?

My initial complaint was about the McDonalds at 45th and Teckla in Amarillo Texas. Don't know the store #. Short version of my complaint, they are slow and never get orders right. Sat in drive threw for at least 20 minutes. 10 of those 20 minutes was being asked to pull to the side because my order wasn't ready yet. It was a Large Iced Carmel Mocha for crying out loud! Which by the way, they never get right. I always end up with a Chocolate Iced Mocha which tells me they do not know the abbreviations. They got 3 other orders wrong in this 20 minute waiting period. Last time this happened and I complained all I got was a sorry about your bad luck. Not going to cut it this time! Not only did I get the wrong thing, I was late to work because of it.

This needs to be fixed. Not only with me but with this store. And I don't want an email back telling me to go to some link that sent me back to this page.

Something strange and disgusting inside of my breakfast hash brown.

McDonald's double drive throughs are absolutely ridiculous! People don't pay attention as to who's next, but assume they are! These drive throughs cause too many problems! Most people have an equivalent 5th grade knowledge capacity, so this is too confusing for them. They should really please find a way to "dumb this down!"

I went to the drive-thru at around 3am one friday night. Not a customer in sight. First of all, I waited 8 minutes for someone to take my order. Then I paid for it and went to the next window. There were , at least 2 employees in there. one white girl and one black. They glanced at me and snickered, a lot. After about 10 minutes, i went home.

I have been ordering a sausage and biscuit every morning for several years. I have noticed lately that the quality of the sausage is terrible with fragments of bone in every patty. i usually go to the Mcdonald located on the corner of Nettleton Ave and Caraway Rd in Jonesboro, AR. but lately I have switched to Burger King.

I went to get a fish filet at McDonald's in beamsville on at 4:30 Tues 2016 the fish was over cooked and the cheese was dried out and hard. This is the first time it happened it must of been sitting for hours for it was not even warm, if this how they serve (hot ) food then it will be my last. There is always A&W and Wendy's.

Every Friday night and sometime during the week there's a bunch of employee in the store none of them working and the McDonald's On Essence Lane, Baton Rouge is always closed before time or the frapple machine is always broke. I thought the purpose is to make money, not have a bunch of lazy people on the clock Friday at 11.30 they are close several cars pull in an was told they are closed I reported this to management once before.

I ordered 2 ham biscuits on 4/8/16 paid for it at 7:14 and was told to wait at the 2nd pick up window, I waited 20 minutes and nobody ever came back, so I went inside and waited another 7 minutes at the counter and was ignored. I would like to have a refund for $4.90 and you will not have to worry about my business again. I was discriminated against because I am a senior citizen.

I am writing this for my ex-husband. He doesn't know a thing about emails or computers. He asked me to submit his information to McDonalds. He is an aggravated customer about McDonalds serves breakfast all day. He says that McDonalds is false advertising because every different McDonalds that he goes to in Oklahoma tells him that after 10:30am and some McDonalds say that after 10:00am he can't get breakfast. McDonalds does advertise breakfast served all day. Any how that he is his complaint. He has spent a lot of money at McDonald's for a long time.

He wants breakfast whenever he wants it and says McDonald's is false advertising about breakfast being served all day. He asked me to tell McDonalds to call him at his phone number above. If he doesn't answer, please leave him a voice-mail and what number to call and speak to someone in upper management and leave a person's name to speak with along with the phone number to call back if you reach his voicemail. Please call him or write to him. You can let me know via email what McDonald's plan is to settle this complaint from him. My email is twheeler7931@yahoo.com. I have no complaints about McDonalds. I don't like anything from McDonalds at all.

Sorry, but it is some awful food to me. Mr. Wheeler, however likes McDonalds breakfast. Please respond to me via email and/or call Mr. Wheeler at the number that I have provided for McDonalds. Please respond in a timely manner. Thanks.

We took our grandsons to the McDonalds on Hwy 28, Mulberry (Miami Twshp/Milford, Ohio ) on Easter evening, April 27,2016. They each ordered a 6 pc. chicken nugget happy meal with fries and when asked what drink I asked if they could have a small shake, the worker said yes. When I was paying I noticed that I was charged for the happy meal and a separate charge for a small shake for each of them. When I questioned this I was told that the shake was a separate ordered item-it was not offered as a drink with the happy meal.

So I said since I paid separately for the shake that I wanted the 2 soft drinks that the boys would have gotten with their meals. The manager said it "doesn't work that way" and would not honor the happy meal compete meal purchase. With my meal and theirs it was a $19. + meal purchase, and I will not go back to that McDonalds again. After we ate, the boys, age 8 & 10 played in the play area-then 3 teenage boys went in and climbed into the tunnels and hid. I went and told the manager who simply looked in, didn't see the boys because they were hid in the tunnels, and did nothing. I had my grandsons come out & we left unhappy.

I am a daily customer at my local McDonald's and buy hot coffee every day. On a visit in late February I ordered and received my hot coffee with 2 creams on the side. When I lifted it to put my creams inside the lid came off and the coffee spilled all over my hand resulting in 2nd degree burns. See photos below.. As a chemotherapy patient any infection can lead to death as my immune system is compromised by the maintenance chemotherapy that I receive every 6 weeks. I was treated with IV antibiotics and healed eventually.

As a citizen that doesn't believe in frivolous lawsuits I let it go but in reconsidering the seriousness of this situation I am hoping to receive a satisfactory response from McDonald's on my own. Please see photos below to verify the seriousness of the burn.

Ordered 20 piece chicken nuggets. Asked for 2 sweet sour sauce, 2 hot sauce, 2 barbecue sauce and received nothing but a 20 piece nugget that was hard as a rock. on top of that the expediter was rude and unprofessional. this seems to be a problem @ most McDonalds. I have had enough of the negligence and incompetence with the workers in this franchise. McDonalds needs to up there game and hire better quality people if they want to continue to be competitive in todays fast food market. the store in question is 3825 Atlanta Highway Athens, Georgia 30606.

I am not complaining about anything except for the lack of chairs, the owner will not get new chairs, so they are about 8 short. I am a daily customer every morning for years, since it opened. The crew and manager are wonderful, but since there are so many of us, we use chairs to sit at a table for 4. Yesterday someone could have been hurt, as the chair had a bad leg and one of these days they will have an injury. The manager Tina took it away.

I am a stock holder at McDonalds and my husband worked over 10 years in Michigan City, IN for a company run by the Lubeznick family, now they were very, very good business people who saw to it that everything was always fixed and in order. This owner, whoever he is, has a wonderful set up with 94 being right there and busses coming in, I believe he owns other places in MI also.

This morning I went to the McDonalds at 4925 W Hampton Avenue, and was very upset with the level of service there. The workers were extremely slow and the manager was useless at best. She was busy making fun of some customers and joking around with her staff. After I ordered my breakfast number 2 with a medium orange juice, and I saw customer after customer complaining about the service. I mentioned it to another customer and he said that he has gotten used to it. I told him it only takes one time for me.

After seeing that there was no change in the level of service asked to speak to the manager and asked for my money back. She just handed gave me the money and walked away. I wanted to tell her that I did not mean to be difficult but never had the chance to do so. I am a manager in a public utility and in my opinion she is in need of more training, mainly people skills. Lastly I would have been more patient if it was actually busy.

For 50 years, McDonald's fries have been one of the joys of my life. For the last year or so, Winston-Salem, NC area franchises have started a practice of pre-scooping fries into cartons and racking them under the lamp, RATHER THAN allowing the fries to remain in the bin until ordered. I understand this may be seen as a time-saving measure, but the end result is a few hot fries on top, and the remainder of the carton being lukewarm, or worse. I'm wondering at what corporate level this decision has been made, local? Regional? National? This may seem trivial, but has resulted in my hesitation to select McDonald's for lunch, with so many nearby options.

McDonald's on 67th and Camelback had the flag upside down, so I went and ripped the rope and fixed that disrespectful scene. Not only is it illegal but so disrespectful to all our brothers and sisters in arms, let this incident go viral, and share it to all America, let everyone know that they disrespect all of us, share and tag others, please don't let this go unheard, God bless america and our troops.

This was written by a very angry marine in the Phoenix, AZ area. His name was Elizas Duarte-Muzeleno. He is sharing this all across Facebook along with a picture of the flag upside down. It came across mine and I live in Arkansas. Thought HissingKitty might want to see how it is representing McDonald's company.

My name is Mike T. and I went to the McDonald's this morning located on 1425 West Av in Waukesha, Wi. My number receipt number was 370. I ordered a Sausage Egg Biscuit meal with a large coffee. I arrived at 9:40 am. Another 3 customers came in and had much larger orders and all received there meals before I did. At 9:55 I went to the girl at the register and told her that I had not received my order and for just to return my money and charge me for the coffee which by the way was luke warm at best.

The girl called for the manager who was approx. 5 feet from her but she was busy. I waited yet another 10 minutes to get the managers attention. Not mind you it is now 10:05 am and no one has yet to get my order. So make that 25 minutes and I'm still waiting for a sausage egg biscuit meal. Finally after I practically laid on the counter to get the managers attention she asked me what I needed. i told her that after waiting 25 minutes for my order that I wanted my money back. She returned my money and did apologize. Now let me say that the is not the first time that i have had issues at this restaurant.

One time I was there and there were 5 people ahead of me and only one person taking orders. I was in a hurry and left and as I was leaving I noticed a man in a white shirt and tie in the parking to smoking a cigarette talking two men who were outside a truck drinking a beer. now mind you it was 8:30am. I approached him and asked him if she realized that there was a back up at the counter. he said that he was on his break and would be in there shortly. This place has a habit of only working one person at the register and there is a back up at the counter. I have seen other people walk out. Ironically I can honestly say that i will not be going there any time soon as I'm moving to Florida tomorrow. I have gone to a Mc Donalds every morning now for coffee now for the last 5 years.

This store is probably the worse that I have been to. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 1. Then tonight I tried the McDonald's at 1635 E. Main St. in Waukesha. I ordered the Buttermilk Chicken sandwich meal and a shamrock shake. I received 10 minutes later just the sandwich. I had to argue with the person who took the order that i ordered a meal. After finally showing him the receipt he said , OH! and then I got cold fries. I left everything on the counter but the shake and left. Your prices continually rise and your food gets worse tasting a service is terrible. I'm to the point that I an done with Mc Donalds.

I visited a McDonald's restaurant at 7500 City Line Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19152. Store #: 10545 @ around 8:49am. I ordered 2 egg white sandwiches and paid $7.75. To my surprise, the sandwiches were poorly prepared, watery, and completely unsafe for someone to consume. I immediately alerted the teller who mounted an aggressive argument and shows no sign of professionalism.

Since I was powerless not been allow by the teller & her teammates to express myself, I gave them back the sandwiches and left the restaurant with no recovery of my money. This type of behavior is totally unacceptable and a violation of customer service. I am not complaining to recover my money, but for the disrespect and misrepresentation of the staff persons towards valuable customers. I believed I was mistreated because of my accent. Had it been someone like them, that would have been a different story today. Praise God, I was able to restraint my self to avoid any further incident.

Just left your establishment after a few months. We decided to give it another try, hoping the last fiasco was a fluke. NOT. Same crap, different day. We went to the Farmington, NY branch. Ordered 1 Fillet O fish, and 1 chicken nuggets with a small fries and drink: My husband ordered a double 1/4 pounder meal deal. The order was done and on the tray before we even paid for it. Right then I knew something was seriously wrong. First, our fries were COLD, they brought us new, microwaved fries.... Really? We ate a couple. They were chewy, but hot. The nuggets were OK, nothing to write home about. My fish smelled. You shouldn't be able to smell the fish.

I took it to the manager who refused to smell it. That says a lot, huh. Now I know why it's been a while since we ate there, and never again. I will surely tell everyone I know not to visit this franchise. The manager offered to make a, "different" one. Not in my lifetime. I think we're just done with the Farmington franchise. Tired of being sold old food and not even being offered a refund.when there was only one bite taken out of it.. I'm sure I'll never hear from you, so I will do my part in banning this franchise from selling to the public before they make someone sick. Why should I have to give them even one star. They deserve so much less than that.Thanks. Carol Anello

I stop at mcdonalds store 1938 just about every morning. Half of the time their mocha machine is down or not working. This morning I stopped by there and ordered a med hot mocha and she charged me for a med mocha, ran my debt card and when I got to the second window they then informed me that the machine was warming up and it would be about 10 minutes and offered me a large coffee instead. This really aggravated me because I love the mochas and this store always seem to have problems with this machine or they just don't want to use it. Not really sure if I will be stopping by there in the future any more.

I went into McDonald's and ordered a large drink. After approximately 30 minutes I was approached by the manager and informed I had to leave. I was told, i had, had enough time to drink my soda, and was asked to leave again. management was very rude, disrespectful, and demeaning to an everyday customer and I take exception to the treatment I love and respect McDonald's and it's properties. I am giving HissingKitty this information in an effort, to resolve this issue to prevent McDonald's reputation from becoming tarnished further. The McDonald's was in Taylorsville Utah on 5400 South and about 3850 West at approximately 6 a.m.

My main complaint at the moment is regarding the new coffee cups. I've seen these at other McDonald's and didn't like them. Now they're at the local McDonald's that I visit daily (West Jefferson, NC). These are the worst coffee cups that I've ever seen. They will burn you when the coffee is hot. The lids don't fit properly and continue to leak. I've spilled more coffee on my clothes with these cups than any others. I continue moving the lids around trying to find the spot where it doesn't leak.

Then I've noticed the coffee gets cold much faster than in the other cups. They are shorter and wider so they don't fit in my cup holder in my car easily either. Trying to reach down to pick up my cup from the cup holder is a major problem sometimes. I have a problem trying to pick up the cup because I have to pick it up from the top and I'm afraid the lid won't stay on. The cup seems to be made out of cheaper material and is flimsy. Please bring back the old cups! I buy several cups of coffee daily from McDonald's! I don't even make coffee at home anymore because I love McDonald's coffee so much. But if I continue having to fight with my coffee cups like this I may just have to start making it at home again!

The McDonald's in my neighborhood, located at 11300 National Blvd., Los Angeles, CA has had a broken milkshake machine for the last 3 months. Every time I go to this McDonald's, about once week, the shake and ice cream machine is always down. It has been my experience that the customer service has gone down over the last year, food is often cold, and the cleanliness is poor.

I have spoke to the local on-site management, and they are not helpful or courteous. My request is for the Corporate Office to get some help at this location. I would like to support my neighborhood McDonald's, but I am not happy with the service or capability of the staff. Please help.

I went through the drive through to get a breakfast special (egg, bacon cheese, biscuit) with medium coffee and received my order and drove away since other patrons were in line too for their order. Got to work and pulled out my biscuit only to find they had left off the egg. This is the second time I have not received my correct order at this McDonalds on Arch Street in Little Rock Arkansas.

Went to McDonald's the manager was already yelling at the staff to get on line and help prepare food. Well she got on line herself and I noticed she was making my food (I had a big order) she did not have on any gloves after just coming up front touching the computer screen then going back to prepare food not washing her hands or putting on a glove to cover the huge band aid on her hand. I also asked for no pickles or onions and of course there was.

After paying for my order I sat in my car for 13 minutes until I got my food. There was a problem with the fourth car ahead of me. Instead of making that car pull to the side to take care of what ever problem they were having they let that car wait until it got its order. This made me 15 minutes late to work. When I did sit down to eat my order is was cold and the fries where not fully cook. I eat at McDonalds at least three times a week. I found this unacceptable.

I frequent McDonalds several times a week. I stop in for lunch at the S Park St location in Madison Wisconsin. I stood in line for at least 5-10 minutes. I was the only one. Employees just walked by and act if I wasn't even there. I finally left and went thru the drive thru. I don't want any response from your company. I can assure you I will not go to another McDonalds.

A am a regular customer of the McDonalds in Fresno, Calif, 689 Nees Ave 93720, and usually go for coffee through the drive-through. Yesterday, at 4:45 p.m. I ordered a medium decaf coffee. When I drove forward to the pay window, the girl was laughing as she took my money. When I went forward to the pick-up window, the other girl was smirking as she handed me my coffee. When I got home and opened the coffee, I saw dark sludge instead of coffee. Apparently she was too lazy to make fresh coffee so she gave me what was left from the first morning coffee. I guess these two employees think it is funny to give an old lady a cup of sludge. Who knows what else they do to people's orders for a laugh?!

The McDonalds location at 1429 Riverstone Pkwy, Canton, Ga 30114 was understaffed during the morning of Wed, Feb 24,2016. I went inside because the two drive through windows were impossible to even enter. The biscuit I received was tough and not in the condition it should have been. The outside trash containers were overflowing with trash and trash was on the parking lot pavement. I left with a very unfavorable impression of this location. This is not the first time I have felt disgusted with this location. Major improvements in staff, management and maintaining the location sorely need to be made. As much money as McDonalds takes in, surely someone could improve this location. Disgusting way to start my day for sure.

I went to McDonald's at 100 Sauk Trail South Chicago Heights, Il 60411 Store #1924 on Feb 23,2016 18:32. I have had several issues at this location in the past few months. I have contacted the store directly previously and it seems things have not been addressed or if they have nothing has changed. So I have decided to reach out another way because there is no reason for preventable issues. Last night I went inside to eat with my 2 daughters. I think it is first of all very unprofessional for employees regardless if they are clocked out to be hanging out in the dinning room. There were 4 employees one I assume was on break because by time we left he was headed back behind the counter.

During his time in the dinning room in his uniform myself and my daughters had to listen to his personal phone call which he was not quite about. Dropping the "F" word every other word and complaining about not taking care of no babies 2 & 3 years old that are not his! My order was not correct and I didnt even waste my time going to have them fix it because I have dealt with Veronica the manager on duty other times and she is EXTREMELY RUDE! While waiting for my order a customer hands her a cell phone with some lady trying to place her order over the phone or asking about orders all while the manager continues working while on the cell phone. This particular McDonald's is a joke with the employees and how they are allowed to behave!!! I asked 2 people why every time I have been in there not one but both Ketchup pumps are completely empty and no one had a response for me....

I wasted $15.00 last night there with RUDE service and ignorant phone conversations from employees topped off with my order not correct! What does it take to get these issues addressed at this location?? Customer service at that location is unacceptable! I work for a company and I am in charge of the companies customer service from who is hired to all of their training and expectations! So I am not a customer that is complaining in order to receive free product. I am complaining because all around it is unacceptable for a billion dollar company to not have a handle on its employees and continue to allow them to get away with their behavior. I would like to speak to someone on the phone regarding these issues.

I attended Mc Donald's at Stawell on the 20/02/16 at 9:11 am. I ordered 2 x Mc Muffin meals, I x Coffee with 2 sugars, 1 x med sprite and 1 x extra hash brown. There were three cars in front of me and four behind me. I then waited until 9:27 a.m. before I got my meal. I understand that they may have been busy but honestly 15+ minutes to get my order. Not good enough. I could have driven to Ararat and got served faster. I have complained about the service at Stawell before and gave them the benefit of the doubt but after this I will not be returning to Mc Donald's and will be getting my food and coffee elsewhere. That whole place needs a damn good shake up. You have now lost a customer and will lose more. Wake up at Stawell or shut it down. Not darn good enough by a long shot.

I had my dinner at the McDonald's at 27331 La Paz RD in Laguna Niguel, CA 2/19/2016 Time 18;05 They gave me the round disk, that I am familiar with Although they brought my dinner to me
At that time I told the server there was 2-3 big splatters of Ketchup on the floor as you step into the booth, I didn't see it until I sat down I told the server and he said he would clean it up, well I finished my dinner and it still wasn't done.

I went to throw the trash away, which a young lady was just starting to empty, it was full and people were putting their trays trash and all where normally just trays go, I told her about the spill and she immediately put out cones. There was only one person taking orders and if I am not mistaken she was the one who was emptying the trash! I told her the register was posting so I could see the charges, she just kind of brushed it off.

The people sitting across from me were upset bc there was just enough Ketchup for the little container to not even fill. There soda"s are so watered down. My fries looked as if they had been put in the fryer a second time. I frequent this McDonald's at least two times a week Drive thru the prices on some items are not posted. Senior coffee went from .59-.79 Soda's are no longer $1.00 now $1.79 a few days before $1.69 prices are not posted. I could go on and on.

Why is there so many different people working there, never the same people like there used to be? Who knew what they were doing, someone always cleaning the floors etc.

I am an Australian university teacher living in Guang Zhou with my wife and eight-year-old son. At 3.50 p.m. on 18/02/16, my wife purchased Chicken McNuggets, fries and a Happy Meal from McDonalds at Zhong Shan Si Lu, Guang Zhou, China. My wife and son ate their nuggets and other foods at the time of purchase and brought some nuggets home for me which I ate at about 6 p.m. We had nothing else for dinner that night as we all, for some reason, had little appetite.

By 3 a.m., my son was vomiting violently, followed by myself, which was repeated another four times for me and an alarming nine or more times for my son throughout the early morning hours. My wife also began vomiting, three times from about 6 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. When my wife rang the respective McDonalds reporting that we had all suffered food poisoning from eating the chicken nuggets, she was met with (words to the effect), "We sold many nuggets to many customers, but you are the only ones who have complained.There is nothing wrong with our food."

This was from the manager, "Ye Jun Tao", who initially proved quite reluctant to give his name. I find this somewhat dismissive response totally unacceptable, if not reprehensible, particularly in view of the fact that my wife and child required medical treatment for nausea and diarrhea, the latter which I also suffered from, albeit less severely. Furthermore, as a result of the illness we all suffered, my wife and I had to absent ourselves from teaching for the day, as did my mother-in-law who tended my son who was kept home from school.

My wife's major concern was not getting a refund, free meal voucher or even an apology; rather, she was concerned that the contaminated chicken nuggets would continue to be sold, potentially afflicting other customers with food poisoning. I can only hope and pray that this food doesn't carry Bird Flu virus, the outbreak of which has been a major health concern in this country. We have enjoyed McDonalds in both Australia and China for many, many years, but now our confidence in the quality of McDonalds products has been severely compromised, if not shaken.

We would very much appreciate McDonalds earliest investigation of said franchise, at least for the sake of protecting future customers. For the time being, however, we will be avoiding dining at any McDonalds restaurants until this matter is resolved.

Sunday Feb.14/16 at 6 p.m. I went through the drive through at the Scottsdale store in Delta B.C. 120th street at 72 ave. North Delta B.C. Canada. I ordered the COB sandwich for the first time. I had to wait 5 minutes or more in the holding area parking as there were no chicken burgers ready. This is not a problem, I thought I would get a really fresh product. The lettuce on the sandwich was a wilted mess, just slimy, there was almost no dressing or bacon in the sandwich and the bun was verging on stale tasting. For the most part I usually get the fish sandwich and am always pleased with that, tried something new and it was not up to par at all.

I was at the McDonalds at 10355 Folsom Blvd. Rancho Cordova, CA and I noticed they were charging 9% sales tax instead of the 8% sales tax for Sacramento County. This is illegal. I questioned it and was told that the owner raised the sales tax. The owner can raise the price of the food but he can not arbitrarily raise the sales tax. It is what it is for that County. It wasn't the small amount that I was overcharged but if you add that up for every item sold daily, weekly and monthly; the owner is getting quite a bit of extra profit. If I do not hear back from the corporate office, I will take this complaint to the County of Sacramento and let them know that this McDonald's is overcharging the sales tax.

On 2/13/2016 I went through drive-thru and ordered a southern chicken sandwich, which I had a coupon for a medium fries and medium soda. I paid at the first window and move to the second window for my order. As I approached the second window a you black male was standing there, he looked at me and walked away, I sat there for about three or more minutes waiting for him to return to the window.

The young lady from the first window came up and handed me the fries and sandwich, i told her I did not drink coke and asked for a sprite, she never returned. about another three minutes the young male return and gave me a coke, I told him I wanted a sprite.

He gave me a angry look and took his time to give me a sprite. The fries were barely warm but I didn't want to say anything to him because he had an attitude already. I don't like complaining.

McDonald's in the Bronx on Fordham Road is the worst. As soon as I arrived there was no one on any of the registers. The female on the grill had called a co worker to let her know there was a customer. The employee arrived and said if the customer was desperate for his order.

I ordered a fish sandwich and I asked for fresh French fries. I noticed that the fries were being fried in the fryer furthest away from the front and that there was only a small amount of fries after he dumped the order out. but did not think anything of it. When the fries were done the manager he is African American with a bald head laughed along with the assistant manager and a worker and stated fries right out of the grease. After I left the store I noticed the fries were not very hot, then a woman who had been in the store said all he did was but an order of French fries that had been sitting there back in the fryer and gave them to me. I have had other issues with this store but choose to ignore them (even though I should not have) but that was the last straw. I will not be going back to this store Number 2606 again.

Have feedback for McDonalds?