McDonalds Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

876+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call McDonalds corporate: 800-244-6227

I ordered a Fruit & Yogurt Parfait and received a cup of fruit with a spoon full of yogurt. I called the store to ask why there isn't any yogurt at the bottom she stated that how they make it now. I thought it was odd that they put it in a bag this is why people sit at the window and check their food. I can't even eat this smh!

I called to see if I could use my app for $4.99 nuggets twice. The man who answered said yes he’d have to run it on two separate orders then it would be fine. I even verified it was on my iPhone app. So I went right up and did as he said on two orders and they told me they couldn’t do it. I had just talked to him before getting four kids in the car to go there. I talked with Elaina Galloway as I was told she was manager and she said nothing she could do. I could have gone to Burger King for nuggets way cheaper. I called the complaint dept at corporate thinking you’d help me. I am so angry. I haven’t been called back and nothing has been done to solve my complaint. What the heck? This is SO wrong. Can anyone make this right? I should have gotten what I was told less than an hour before at the same location on Howe ave #11090. PLEASE HELP ME SETTLE THIS. I’ve called twice. I will continue until this is settled somehow. My phone number is 330-923-3504. I have both receipts.

I went today to macdonald at the harrisburg pike Middletown to buy asome cheeseburger, a quarter pound burger and let me
tell you, the burgers wee greasy, burn, the burgers look like they were old, taste like carton and look so discusting, that we have to throw it
out. This is the 3rd time this happens again. I stop buying from your restaurant but I guess I would have to leave theis place and go somewhre
else.

c armen

This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks that I have a complaint.
I go to the McDonalds at Whitaker Avenue & Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia, PA, at least 4 times /week, it's across from my work.
I was just in there today 2/16/2019 and I walk in, it's approx. 10 people behind the counter but no one at the cash register. I wait, the employees are looking at me but no one says, I will be with you shortly, hello, welcome, nothing. I stood there for 5 minutes until someone finally takes my order.
This McDonalds is the worst that I have been to in Philadelphia. It's always like this, even if I go in the morning before work.
There is no customer service in this store. You need to send someone in there to act like a customer so they can see how this store is run.

Order #102
4163 Whitaker Ave.
2/16/19 @12:06pm

Yesterday 14/02 our electricity was of from 18h00 to 20h30. we bought 4 meals at Mcdonalds - Paarl Jan van Riebeeck RD.( KFC next door was closed bcz of the load shedding). the chips of 2 meals were UNDONE, HARD, RAW, and FATTY. NOT CRISPY. We couldn't turn back as we were on the way to Cape Town.
And its the first time that I ever experience those chips.....

Husband picked food up from McDonald’s on 25th in Gulfport, Ms. I stuck my hand in to get fries pulled up a NASTY smashed roach stucked to fries. Immediately, threw food everything away. Gagged , throw up a good while. Trying to wash mouth out. Talk about nasty, filthy gross! Of course, it was thrown out! We only spent $4.35 on whole order! Not trying to get something to eat in it’s place. But, to be told by one manager that it probably wasn’t a BUG, was quite rude, belittling as well as really saying that I was LYING! I understand your policy. I respect your Policy!! That WAS a NASTY filthy downright most horrible, horrific experience! Please reinforce the policy for them to wash hands. Cover hair and CHECK FOOD FOR BUGS! Store # 3191

I go to the same McDonalds everyday on my break for my coffee! All the employees are so nice and put a smile on my face other than this one manager at the downtown Peterborough Ontario location! Her name is Susan and to top it off she is a manager.... and the she says today as I am thinking to myself; "why are you sighing?" I respond just in thought....? she replies "Agh people like you should just not come here" As I asked her "pardon me" she basically through my coffee at me and proceeded to yell at me as I walked away about how she was going to come watch me do my job and sigh while she did? Worst and most embarrassing display of poor customer service... She should not work there let alone be a manager... All she is doing is giving them a bad name and she should be ashamed... Keep your issues at home and definitely don't take them out on random customers, specially ones you see returning day to day. Timmies here I come, maybe they will know how to pick respectful managers.

There is no changing table at the McDonald's at 2646Jamacha Blvd., El cajon, CA.
I went to change my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. I had to balance her between the newly remodeled sinks. After a struggle I got the job done. However there was no trash can there to put it in. I told the person there that I was complaining about that and she said, we used to have one.
This place has a play structure for kids, why not put in a changing table. That is wrong. By the way, I threw the diaper inside the restaurant. I was frustrated and very upset. I could not change her on the floor, because at 73 I wouldn't be able to get up!

i had a terrible experience with one of the suspervisors named Natali at McDonalds located at 4553 HWY 7, Woodbridge, ON.
her beviour is very rude, ignorant and not professional, for the way she treated us as a regular customers, she gave a bad reputation.
i blame the company for hiring this uneducated person to deal with customoers, i am so upset and disappointed.

I am a resident of Woodbridge, ON. my 2 daughters love to go eat in McDonald almost every week or unless every 2 weeks, well, today 02/10/19,we went to MacDonald to eat at 4535 Hwy 7,Woodbridge,ON, Store #7565, we have the worst experience ever , "the supervisor named Donna ", was very rude , and ignorant, what happened is that she came to our table said that it’s not allowed to have drink in the water cup, then she took the cups while we are eating in ignorant way and left, I got so upset of her behaviour, so I went after her to tell her that this is not the good way to behave, she can explain to us in a good way to not do it again and we will accept that. But instead she yelled and screamed at me in the presence of all the customer and employers, I sked her why you yell and scream but she continues screaming and yell at me, she accused me that (I teach my kids to steal the drink). Then she said with (laughing) (goodbye), she embraced me in front all without respect, everyone was looking at me and surprised for what she is acting toward me. I got upset more, I am the constant client of this store suppose to have a great time and treat with my daughters, but I was wrong, I didn’t feel safe there anymore that we ended leaving right a way without finish our food, because of her weird and unacceptable attitude. I ask one of employers to speak with the manager, she came to me again and said I am the manager, everyone was laughing supporting her. I believe if this supervisor stay at her position, your company will lose a lot customers in the future for the way she treat costumers. I blame the company for hiring this uneducated, ignorant and not qualified person for this sensitive position.
the company has to do something against her, unless I drag her and the company to court to give her a lesson of behaving and respecting others, and the company learn how and who to choose their professional employers who are willing to improve the service of the company and therefore receive more good feedbacks.

I went to the eastside McDonalds in Defiance ,Ohio and ordered the 2 for $4 breakfast sandwich special. I paid at the first window and went to the pickup window and was asked to pull up wait in the designated area. The previous 2 cars in front of me had also been asked to do the same. As I was waiting the next 2 cars were also asked to pull up and wait . so, a total of 5 people were waiting for their orders. After about 10 minutes none had received their order. Finally after another 5 minutes the manager came out with 2 orders for the last 2 cars that were waiting . Finally another 5 minutes and she brought the rest of the orders and I asked if the receipt was in the bag and it was not , so I asked her for my receipt and she said she would have load some paper to print it out . after another 7 minutes I had had my order with the receipt. She apologized but I do not see why it took a total of 27 minutes to get my order for an advertised special.

Date: February10,2019

McDonalds
4535 HWY 7, L4L 1S6
Woodbridge, ON

RE: Complaint Against Supervisor (Donna)
To Whom It May Concern
I am writing this letter to inform you of the behavior of one of the supervisors in this company named (Donna), I am referring to the constant discrediting, use of abusive language and insulting. I have been experiencing from especially on February10,2019, at 4.05pm.
I am a resident of Woodbridge, ON. my 2 daughters love to go eat in McDonald almost every week or unless every 2 weeks, well, today 02/10/19,we went to MacDonald to eat at 4535 Hwy 7,Woodbridge,ON, Store #7565, we have the worst experience ever , "the supervisor ", was very rude , and ignorant, what happened is that she came to our table said that it’s not allowed to have drink in the water cup, then she took the cups while we are eating in ignorant way and left, I got so upset of her behaviour, so I went after her to tell her that this is not the good way to behave, she can explain to us in a good way to not do it again and we will accept that. But instead she yelled and screamed at me in the presence of all the customer and employers, I sked her why you yell and scream but she continues screaming and yell at me, she accused me that (I teach my kids to steal the drink). Then she said with (laughing) (goodbye), she embraced me in front all without respect, everyone was looking at me and surprised for what she is acting toward me. I got upset more, I am the constant client of this store suppose to have a great time and treat with my daughters, but I was wrong, I didn’t feel safe there anymore that we ended leaving right a way without finish our food, because of her weird and unacceptable attitude. I ask one of employers to speak with the manager, she came to me again and said I am the manager, everyone was laughing supporting her. I believe if this supervisor stay at her position, your company will lose a lot customers in the future for the way she treat costumers.
I have tried to bring this issue to your attention to no avail. It is, therefore, my wish that you try to find out what the problem is and act on it in the best way possible. I love working here, and I know that this is a company that holds true to employee wellbeing. As such, I trust that you will handle this matter amicably.
I am looking forward to a positive response.

Hi,
Today February 10,2019, on Sunday, at 4.05pm, we came me and my kids to have dinner at McDonalds store located at 4535 HWY 7,Woodbridge, ON.
after we got our order and while we are eating one of your supervisor came to me and told me that it is not allowed to have drink in the water cup, then she took the drink while we are eating in a very bad and rud behaviour. knowing that I did know that fact about the drink.
so i got upset for her behaviour, i went to speak with her for her bad attidude, insdead she yall and scream at me in front all the costumers and acused me that i teach my kids to steal and she kick me out the store and laugh and staff also, you can check the surveillance camera for what she said. how come i teach my kids to steal and i am a regular customer at this location for long time. Her bhaviour wasnt professional, she does not deserve this position as supervisor, i am so upset about your staff and the way they treat customer, will not come to this location ever, and will not recommend anyone to go there.

i hope you take incident at your highly consideration

Lina Mando

at restaurant store #1576.... 2011 Chamberlayne ave in Richmond Va i got poor services disrespectful and profanity

On February 10th at 12:30 am I was attempting to get food at your restaurant located at 220 Bailey Rd in Bay Point ca. The young Caucasian male between the age of 18 - 22 was working the drive thru window and left me sitting at the intercom for over 5 mins making no contact nor acknowledging my presence that he was aware I was waiting. At this time I blew the horn to get their attention and the Caucasian male working the drive thru communicated to me via speaker "that is not how you get my attention so you can go get your food somewhere else." I attempted to speak with manager on duty who was a Filipino male that walked towards me holding his cell phone showing me the screen reflecting he's calling 911 and refused to hear my complaint. While the manager was standing there the Caucasian male referred to me as a nigger and he don't have to serve me. The level is customer service is unexceptionable, unprofessional and has cast this organization in negative light. If this matter is not addressed I will take further legal action to ensure patrons of the community is not subjected to that type behavior and racism, discrimination in a community that they are a guest in.

numerous times i have gone to mcdonalds and ordered large mango pineapple smoothies. numerous times i am being cheated on the amounts. mcdonalds restaurants are under the impression to fill to the ice line only which is about 1- 1 1/2 inch below the top. im stating that this is false advertising. i have filed many complaints and gotten no where. it is definitely false advertising. if you look at the menu the picture ashow full to the top not to the ice line. its a 4.00 item. you are already making your money why scam the customer of the full product. i demand my smoothies filled to the top so i get my acutal moneys worth. i do not like to be cheated. which is what mcdonalds is doing.

i purchase smoothies sometimes 3-4 times per week. i am upset that i have to continually argue. this last time. the restaurant refused. so i demanded my money back. no apology no manners by the staff. because i was not satisfied with the cheating of the customer. i realize they are told to do this but it is false advertising. i would love to know how you are going to solve this issue for me so i can get my moneys worth without having to argue. whatever happened to the customer always being right. you stick by your rules and i have proven that you are therefore cheating all the customers. my phone number 209-915-3831 i expect some answers. i am quite upset. that my previous complaints were not handled any better regarding the same issue....

They forgot an item "10 piece nugget". This is not the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time, but this is the first time I am complaining. I am unable to get a ride back to the location to pick up the item, and I have to go to work so no time neither. I am so upset!

Poor service
I Waited in line for one person working. They took my order knowing what I wanted. I than paid for it and worker came back and said they did t have that type of muffin and the apple turnovers will take 6 minutes. I got piss off when this should of been told to me before my order was complete and paid for. I then said never mind and walked out.
Location Spruce Grove Ab.

I only ordered a hot tea waited between 3-5 mins and then was asked to pull aside and wait for a hot cup of tea really I drove off with nothing

I ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese and it was still raw. Bright red and wasn't even cooked thoroughly, at McDonalds #10892, 4311 Clearwater Rd., St. Cloud, MN 56301 tel (320) 654-9764. ticket # 1352

We order from McDonald’s regularly and every time the chips our half empty I’ve let it go loads and now it’s not acceptable we pay for large n don’t even get small. I order throu Uber-eats Northampton

I have witness drug transactions after the owner left to go home,the night mangers steal from registers and keep quarrel between employees for recreational use.Camera do not work in break room the owner is rude and mean to all the people in that place they fire and rehire a employee five times to walk out again.The owner name is Ted Williams (Fort Wayne, Indiana) South Anthony location he has been busted before for selling narcotics at his previous store here in Fort Wayne,Indiana.I would like somebody to look into this

Had a very bad experience at the McDonalds Drive through which consisted of a young lady with a ponytail and a NorthFace Jacket in Drive through. When she opened the window to confirm my window I could not quite understand her and only heard a Diet Coke which I did order. When she opened the window again, I indicated that I want to make sure that it was a Southwest Salad and a Diet Coke, she then proceeded to tell me "Oh my God, I just asked you and you said a Double Cheesburger and Diet". I said, I am sorry, I could not understand you - She then closed the window and got the manager. The manager then opened the window and asked what I asked with the young lady standing in the background. The manager then closed the window again and I could hear the young lady again, make the comment why did she agree to the Double Cheeseburger. I then made eye contact with the young lady and said I could not hear and apologized. She then said you did not say that - I then indicated I am a Call Center Manager for a Call Center and you do not talk to your customers in that manner. The Manager then did not say anything else and just said we apologize. - Very upset with the lack of professionalism

I am on a road trip and stopped in at a McDonald’s in Arkadelphia Arkansas and I ordered a artisan chicken sandwich meal wich they didn’t have the buns for it which was fine so I said just put it on a different bun but waited 20 min for and by that time the number 3 meaI I ordered was cold. This is about the 3rd time in 3 week that I had a messed up order. Please start hiring more quilified people

This email was sent to the owner:
deanrestaurantsMcD@gmail.com on 1/25/19 and have not got a reply

Good afternoon,

I am writing you about the quality of your Double Quarter pounder with Cheese and your French fry's. Yester afternoon, I visit your location at the Loves Truck Stop. McDonald's Restaurant #35785.

I ordered the #3 Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal. The meat tasted like it was made around 3 hours earlier, and the fry's were cold.

I did not realize this, until I got back into my truck to get on the road. I am a truck driver, and this was my meal for the day. Needles to say, I did not eat that, it was discussing and gross. So I went with out anything to eat for the rest of the day. Because we are only allotted a 30 min break on our driving time being on E-Logs.

I suggest with you being the owner, or manager of this restaurant, that your quality control be a little better monitored.

Todd Kirkpatrick

I bought a burger from Mt Druitt Macdonald which doesn't have the whole burger the bottom part of the burger was missing. I have attached find image of the burger below.

Generally the service at Mt Druitt Macdonald is pathetic and the behavior of the staffs are unprofessional and too many teenagers working and they lack customer service experience.

I hope my compliant will be taken seriously.

We eat at Mc Donald’s quite a bit on the road. We like to drink tea. Lately though the tea is either empty , sweet in unsweetened or old tasting. Tea is not being monitored like it should be. Don’t have this problem at Chic fil a

Kitchener ON , McDonalds at Ottawa St. and Alpine Rd..…..
I'm surprise how the employees handle the food with out gloves, the manager mentioned that every body wash there hands. Use of gloves should be mandatory ….I notes a guy maybe having cold wiping his nose with his back hand.....Definitely its not right and unhygienic...

Used your curbside app at McDonalds in Pueblo West. Co. We Ordered and waited before we knew it we had waited 45 minutes. So I went inside and told someone about the issue. Was told they would get or order ready right now. I said no we are not waiting and I wanted a refund. He said my card would not be charged because the order was not complete. So I look on my account and sure enough I was charged for the order.

Mobile Order Receipt

Dear Dan,

Thank you for using McDonald's Mobile Ordering app. Here is your detailed receipt.

Order Date: 2019-01-26T12:07:15

MO08502936002

Sequence Number:

Balance:

$0.00

We hope you enjoyed your experience, and look forward to serving you again, soon!

Regards,
McDonald's

i went in today to get a gift card for my granddaughter, They did not have any?????

Hi there,I ordered 2 double Big Macs & received the normal Big Mac & missing the nuggets,drove back to work only to find what I ordered was wrong,I drove back & got what I ordered..it's not the first time with missing something..I will not be go to Frankstom macdonalds again... So un professional ..cheers

I got poor service had to wait in drive thru for more than 30 min ridiculous. When I got my food it was cold, cold fries big mac had the middle section missing, it looked like it was slopped together. I'm paying for good service and quality. I received neither I will never go back money wasted. 434-665-4325

I visited my local McDonald this morning and placed my order at the drive thru. The restaurant number is 32848 on Ridge Road in Highland, In. I ordered 2 Sausage & egg Mcmuffins. I paid and advanced to the pick up window where I waited a few minutes for my order. I was driving home to the next town and took out one of my sandwiches. It was a sausage only sandwich. I pulled over to check the other sandwich and the receipt and the other sandwich was the same. my receipt showed 2 Sausage & egg Mcmuffins. I drove back and went in to the restaurant and asked to talk to the manager. I showed him my receipt and gave him the bag with the sandwices They cooked up some new ones and handed me the bag. Never apologized for the mistake or my inconvience. I asked for my receipt back since it was not in the new bag and he went back to get one. My new receipt has duplicate written on it. He was not a friendly or hospitable manager. I would think that he should have offered me a free something or other for my time, gas and inconvience. This was at 11:25 am, today 1/22/19. I am a retired senior. Thank You. Jim McVicker

Just i have by some food from the( Dubai ferstival city) there is one philpine girl she have very very miss behaive she is really very bad girl i am regular cstmr of ur but i dont want to come again really i am very cry

the machias maine is serving their burgers cold.everyone is biching about ,i got a big mac sunday and it was cold again,no special sauce on it.i had to throw it away again,the next time i get it cold i wont come back,i luv mcdonalds food if its hot but not COLD!pleas get this corrected so i can continue to do business in machias maine 04654

I live in Silver City ,NM the Mcdonalds here is really getting bad. I caught one of your managers Max on 1/19/19 and a co worker (I couldn't read the name tag) doing drugs in the men"s restroom. I:m not talking smoking marijuana either. This manager was yelling at the other young ladies that were working there. He was telling them that if they didn't like the way he was doing things for them to get the hell out> Excuse me but with customers in the area that language is so unacceptable. It is not acceptable in my world for any manager, shift lead or whatever he is to talk to anyone in that way, Besides the Service itself is getting bad, no one can get an order right and then when you say anything the employees get yelled at by whomever is in charge but the manager never comes out to say anything.
I don't think the owners are even trying to correct things or even want to acknowledge what is going on in this store. My family and I used to go in every sunday for breakfast, and I would stop on my lunch break because it was quick and good. Now we go somewhere else and for me going to get lunch somewhere else is faster. Just thought you would like to know what is going on in that store when no manager is present. Or even when a manager is present. A concerned customer.

On Saturday 19th January I went to your Upton branch on the Wirral on 2 occasions first was between 6-7 pm ,I spent over £19 paid cash ,,I bought 4happhy meals 1 6 chicken nugget meal and a cheese burger meal ,I waited and was told to park up as it wasn't ready ,I waited for about 10mins then they brought the meals out ,I received the meals then left only to relize I would have to go back for the drinks k did so and received them ,then I went back with my other grandchildren at 9ish again through the drive through and was left at least 5 mins waiting to place my order while the other order point had 3 cars through,when I mentioned this to the assistant she said they had a mobile order,I use your Upton branch quite often as I have 9 grandchildren,but I was very disappointed with the service I received today,.

I have traveled the world and frequented your restaurants everywhere. I would estimate the number of restaurants that I have visited to be around 400, maybe more. I do not feel any other fast food chain can compare to the product you provide to your customers. However, there have been a few that have disappointed me throughout the years.

There is one restaurant in your chain that I recommend you send someone to evaluate. That MacDonald's restaurant is the one located in Falcon, El Paso County, Colorado. I moved my family to this vicinity 2 1/2 years ago. We often stop at the restaurant when we travel to visit our daughter in Elbert, Colorado. The restaurant is about half way from where we reside to her house. I feel comfortable in saying we have frequented the restaurant at least 25 times since we moved to our home in Colorado Springs. Once in awhile the service is spot on. Most of the time not very good and more often than not, we never get the correct food order. Today was the WORST DAY EVER, any I would never recommend anyone to eat at this facility. I went through the drive through and sat in line for over forty-five minutes. My order was incorrect and the french fries were cold to the touch, They appeared to have been placed in the frier for maybe one minute because there was absolutely zero heat to them. I am confident that there was little, if any, supervision at the store because a manager would never allow such food to be served and definitely never allow anyone to wait in line for such a long time. I again emphasize someone needs to go to the Falcon MacDonald's Restsursnt to evaluate the operation of the store. The bad service I have constantly received there certainly must effect other patrons and I am sure they would share my opinion. By the way, I would say that my family and I have spent many thousands of dollars at your MacDonald's stores, so I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about. I think this is the last time I will stop at Falcon, they have disappointed me too many times and that is sad for me to say.

The McDonald’s store in Harrison, Ohio . Has the worst ice tea I have ever had . It tastes like it has. been setting for ever never tastes fresh.
I quite going to this McDonald’s. Thank you
Bonnie Heming

I would like to know why in Elmvale Ontario the food and coffee are way more pricey than other McDonald's? a med coffee here is 2.02 vs other McDonald's at 1.75 there meals are also priced at 1.00 to 2.00 more per meal. when asking them why such a difference you get familiar answerers as this is not part of the McDonald's franchise??? how's is that!!!!! you are a McDonald's and you sell McDonald's food?? stupid answer. it is greedy managers as far as I am concerned.

My wife and I stopped by McDonalds restaurant #29955 in Fort Myers Florida to get some lunch. We got in line at the register around 1:30 in the afternoon today (1/5/19) behind another couple. We waited for well over 10 minutes with no one coming to take our order. Finally someone we presumed to be a manager yelled across the floor from behind the counter saying we had to use the KIOSK if we wanted food and then turned away. An employee standing near her echoed her comment and also turned away. The restaurant was not crowded and neither the manager or employee were doing anything and could well have taken our order.
This was nothing less than a display of ignorance and arrogance on their parts. We left and went to Burger King where they still are customer service oriented. We are not going to use a KIOSK and we sure aren't going to be bullied into using one by arrogant employees. I honestly don't believe the McDonald's corporation wants customers to be treated in this manner. I also believe that the McDonald's Corporation would want to know if people like the ones we encountered today are in their employ. Their attitude was pathetic and about as unprofessional as it could be..
Our phone number is 302-399-1625 if you would care to speak with us.

Good Morning,

To whom this may concern. 1st I would like to say I moved to the neighborhood 2 years ago with my now teenage son. We moved so he would be able to attend a better school and have a better success in life. Last night we went to McDonalds at 1907 CenterPoint Parkway Birmingham, AL (205)854-4362 for dinner. I purchased a Big Mac Meal, the 2 Cheeseburger Meal and a Fish Filet Meal for myself. We had another child with us. When we got home and I open my fish filet the bread was hard as a brick you could not bite through it. Now I am not a complainer I like things to run smooth. But this was the second time this has happened to me on the fish sandwich the bread was hard. So I decided to call not to get anything back in return just to let them know that what ever you are doing to the bread on the fish sandwich was not good because this was my second time and the bread was very hard. I asked for the manager when I call. I was very polite as I explained to her that this was the second time this has happened to me.She told me she was sorry in a very ugly voice and told me to bring it back. I told her that I live to far to bring it back. She rudely said what do you want me to do about it. I told her it would cost me more money in gas to come back. She hung the phone up in my face. I Called back no one answered, I called back again someone picked up the phone and then hung it up again. I called back again the phone rang for a long time someone finally answered I asked for the managers name she said Ashley and she will be here in the morning. I am sure that was not the correct name. I am not asking for a refund nor am I asking for anything free. I hope this email does not fall on deaf ears. I am just letting someone no what is going on at the McDonald's in CenterPoint. I will not go back. Who ever the manager was at 7:00pm January 4th at this location should not be in management. She handled this very poorly.

Audrey Gates

These guys...living at Fort Polk, LA and went to entrance road mcdonalds. Ordered double mushroom burger and fish sandwich. We found nasty little hair in fish sandwich. Digusting..

I have been a customer of Mcdonalds for years. In Aberdeen SD they said the hazelnut iced coffee was no longer available The manager said that some flavors were discontinued. Hazelnut flavor is a very popular request by many people. I do not understand why they would make a good seller like hazelnut become not available to the customer.

Barb Germain home phone 605-225-9881

Breckenridge tx everytime fillet o fish are on sale 2 for 5 dollars there fish fryer is broke went to eastland they sell them ok this is second or third time that this has happened this is my favorite sandwich that is sold at mcdonalds sure would be nice to get them at sale price in my own town

your store in Rogersville tn. has the laziest emplyees they are always out of salads because they are to lazy to fix them just went again to night to order a bacon ranch salad and again we are out of salads twice in one week so I ask if salads was discontinued she said no but when I drove to second window to pick up sundae it had more caramel on out side of cup than it did inside I got it all over my hands and car but I really like Mcdonalds but Im done with the one in rogersville

when to one of your drive though at Downham at 5 45 on the 02 01 2019 it took 20 min to get to were you collect your order still not ready ask to wait in car park very angry

my husband and I went inside to get something to eat and drink and the music was so loud we couldn't hear each other talk so we walked out and went to the window

Its really frustrating when I order a fish sandwich plain they always put cheese on it even when I say no cheese it don't take a rocket scientist to see when it says plain that means nothing on it I live a few miles out of town so you don't just go back to the store to fix it I have complained to the manager before usually when I stop there I'm in a hurry so I grab and go finding the screw up after I'm home I have family and friends that have told me they stopped going to mcdonalds because of the crapy service I should have taken their advise sooner I learned my lesson and will not be going back

I went through Mcdonald on today and when I arrived at my house my food wasn’t right and tried to call back they didn’t answer..that’s the second time I tried to them and no answer..I went back they was rude...They didn’t address it at all...they did give me my food...I didn’t understand my food was paid for was left out of my order...LJ

The restaurant was very unclean. There was trash all over the floors and counters. A broom and dustpan was lying out . One of the workers came to work and asked if a tornado had come through! The workers were using profanity and very unprofessional. An eating establishment should never look like this. I ordered my food but decided to get a refund after the workers began arguing about how understaffed and busy they had been all day. Please correct this situation immediately.

i went to mcdonalds at 5am today ordered 1-burrito meal 1-mcgriddle meal 1- big breakfast 1 extra hash brown and 2 extra burritos When i got home they was only one burrito in the bag. I not didn't get the 2 extra burritos but i never even got a full meal. and i never received my receipt for it. This is not the first time something like this has happened to me.
Thanks for listening.

Every time I stop at this McDonalds there is a African American worker is working he is very rude and today when I go I ask for oatmeal and he gives it to me without water. I call and talk to mgr and he is also very rude.

The wenatchee McDonalds is slow there dude and I've gotten food so old the nuggets crunched when you bit into them tonight took over half hour to get thur drive thur and made me late to work and I didn't have time to eat after that the people are rude there they dont do anything to make right there wrongs there .

20 min. from lot to pay. Window 2 says "no eggs", wait at Window 3. I waited at Window 3 for 12 more min. then informed window 2 I entered lot 35 min prior, still waiting. 3 min later I was given a sack. The person showed zero gratitude, zero apology, zero concern. Asked if she thought an apology might be warranted, she didn't understand English well. Zero concern. Begrudgingly wished her well and left. My order was 1337. They gave me order 1228 (how long ago was that?). I got the wrong order, AGAIN. Called Phelan Mgmt for survey. Recording says leave feedback at beep - there was never a beep, only repetitive loop. EVERY menu option led to false statements -not one chance to leave message or speak to person, no chance to enter survey code, during normal biz hours. Next called store and they refused to answer phone - it hangs up. Called for Phelan Mgmt again 12/27, phone menu had changed but yet again, the menus lie. No tones sound enabling messages. NO opportunity to speak to a person. Unable to provide feedback to Phelan. Are they sincere or going thru motions to satisfy corporate? Documented, w/ evidence 8 negative aspects in single visit. Asian Phelan's playing games w CUSTOMERS

Went to McDonald's in Portland, Tn.last week and found hair in my hamburger. Today being Christmas, not a lot of choices. Went to McDonald's in Gallatin, Tn.. My bill was 5.56, I gave him a hundred dollar bill and 56 cents.He had to ask for help with the register and still shorted me 10.00. The man behind me also getting his order paid for, this boy could not count and as I sat there, he had to have help with every single order, and my two cheese
burgers were cold. I understand decent help us hard to come by, but at least train what you
have.

I visited McDonalds in Hasselt, Belgium. It was a nightmare.
We had to wait 45min before receiving our meal.
The kitchen was covered with food rests, empty frie boxes, etc...
The whole restaurant floor was dirty and shining from grease.
As a result, not only was our food cold, but due to this soiled floor, I slipped, fell on my leftside on the floor and hit my head very badly against a doorframe. Many people witnessed this and helped me getting up. The McDonalds personnel did not even bother.
At that moment I did not experience and discomfort, apart from a big bump on my head. However, yesterday and today 2 days later, I'm in more and more pain. Especially my head; neck; shoulder; left arm and hip. I'm filing this complaint, but will also contact HQ in Chicago and Belgium, as well as the food inspection.
I've never experienced this before with McDonalds. This restaurant is not worth to remain open. It's the Christmas holidays, when unfortunately no doctor can be consulted here and as such I will have to wait till at least December 26th before getting treatment and in the meantime suffer from pain.

If I could give the McDonald’s in Sherman Texas a no star review I would because this place is trash and the people that work there overnight are useless and need to find a job that they want to be at because the last 3 times I have been there I’ve got some bs excuse on why I couldn’t get anything to eat because they are too lazy to do their job and cook the food. I’ve been told they can’t take a card, and even though I have been there plenty of times and got food they have told me twice that they only have breakfast even though I’ve been there and got cheeseburger and fries after they told me that and then I just got told that again I will never go back to this place ever again and I encourage other people to stay away also if I had the time on my lunch break to go to the next town I would

I went to McDonalds on 1630 Jamaica Avenue on 12/22/18. I ordered one $2.00 sausage McGriddle and a small coffee I put my credit card in the slot before realizing the amount was $4.36. When I questioned why it was so much, I was told you ordered the special and because you ordered one sandwich the coffee was $2.00. I told her I ordered the $2.00 McGriddle which is clearly on the $1,$2,$3 menu and the small coffee (which is $1.39 I go to McDonadls often) I told her again I ordered the $2.00 McGriddle, and a small coffee why was I being charged $2.00 for a small coffee. Another cashier told me they had no control on the way it rang up, that -that is the way the system works pointing to the cash register WHAT!!!!! I told him that made no sense, he told me they had no control of how things are rung up and I can always go to Dunkin Donuts and get their coffee WHAT!!!!. I asked to speak to the manager and explained to him what happened, he looked at my receipt said I ordered the egg cheese and bacon McGriddle, and because I ordered one sandwich I was charged $2.00 for the coffee. I told him I did not order that sandwich I ordered the $2.00 McGriddle again which is clearly on the menu, and a small coffee. He refunded me, but for the wrong amount $5.76 ( which I still do not see on in my bank account) and charged me for a small coffee??????Really your staff made a big mistake, made me feel like I did not know what I was ordering, took three of you all to figure out what was going on and still charged me for the coffee, but did not order me another sausage McGriddle. I told him that was very bad customer service and obviously the cashiers did not know what they were doing. I was so annoyed I took my coffee and left. I went back to the same McDonalds on 12/23/18,(different cashiers and manager) ordered the same thing I ordered yesterday and the total was $3.27 at least someone knows what they are doing. I may have let this slide but when the cashier told me I can always go to Dunkin Donuts and get their coffee, and had they been a little bit apologetic, I would have let it go.

My burger is raw in the middle burnt on the outside

On Monday December17, 2018 and Tuesday December 18, 2018 we saw Mcdonalds commercials on tv that stated If you purchase a big mac you could purchase the second big mac for a penny on Wednesday December 19th only. The same commercial stated that if you purchased a 10 piece Mcnuggets you could also get a second 10 piece Mcnugget for a penny. On Wednesday December 19, 2018 after shopping we went to our local McDonalds in Arcadia, Florida. We ordered the big mac and the 10 piece nugget. My husband wanted the second big mac but we had to pay full price. We left with two big macs $7.58 and only one 10 piece nugget. I still have my receipt. When we arrived home and while we was eating our food we saw the exact same commercial offer with the big mac and the 10 piece nugget. Very frustrating and aggravating. Seriously!!!

Mary Biddle

Visited the McDonalds on Airline Blvd in Portsmouth VA today for lunch and was not satisfied with services. First, staff(young) were all playing around and goofing off, laughing, talking about personal relationships and stuff in front of customers. Observed some team members looking at their phones and not interacting with customers. Secondly, I chose to dine in, however all the tables were dirty and no one came to the dining area to clean tables or sweep floors. This location is poorly managed, I have been there several times for lunch. A mature staff and manager needs to be present instead of children. The cleanliness is horrific.

Unhappy customer

Ok me and my family have been to the tonypandy branch twice this month for a ice cream.the first time we quid for ten mins in the drive thru only to be told when we got to the window there was no ice cream...today we went back for a malteesers ice cream for the four of us only to be told there wasn't any...I'm disgusted and will be telling friends about this.

I visited McDonald's Old Fort Road, Durban, South Africa on 16 December 2018. Till Slip 4309. We used the drive through. We were told to park our vehicle in the parking lot and someone will bring the order to us. We drove to the parking lot and had to park in the disabled parking as there was no other parking.. We waited 15 minutes before our meal was brought to us. At that stage the milkshake was melted and the cool drink was warm. Note that I enjoy having my French fries with my milkshake. I informed the lady that brought the order to the car. She did not say anything. I am a regular Customer at McDonald's. I would like a reimbursement of my meals. Thank you.

We stoped at McDonalds in Winchester Tn. on Sat 12-15-2018. My wife's bis egg and bacon was so hard that she could not eat it at all. My McMuffin was also very hard. I was able to eat it, but it was not the best. We were going on a trip and could not turn back. We love McDonalds and will continue to eat their, just thought you should know. Order number 59 at 07:12 AM

Hello, I talked to you're CEO this summer early. the manager Mike served my wife again after all the former problems she had with him asking for KETCHUP. she just went through drive thru for a salad. the girl gave my wife her change and threw it all over the ground. she was served her salad by manager Mike at window. the SALAD was tipped all over the bag!!! this is NOT professional to McDonalds standards. I believe this manager is going to give McDonalds a bad reputation. I believe a harsh reprimand is in order sir. regards Greg Suzanne Sr. 5186376552 oh, I would of attached a photo of served salad if she wasn't so upset!

the new ordering system at ur Ann Arbor rd Jackson , mi Location is the biggest pain at lunch time its busy enough without having to try and order and then it takes 20 mins out of the 30 min lunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell u first hand my co-workers and myself will no longer be eating at McDonald's for lunch Wendy's is a block away and u get REAL service not some stupid ass computer to order our food ..whom ever came up with this idea is a complete moron have a good day

I went to the McDonalds on the corner of Perkins & Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, La. for lunch today around 11:30. I don't have the store# because I accidently threw my receipt away. Though my customer service experience was good and my food was fresh, when I went to sit down in the dining area, I hear the Manager on shift loudly fussing at an employee about being 10 minutes late from his break. Then, she proceeds to yell out loudly to the entire staff about taking orders correctly. This was very unprofessional to talk to the staff like that in front of customers. It got so bad, she and one of the employees got into an altercation (fuss match) about how she was talking to them. The Manager proceeded to say things like 'you are below me', 'I make twice what you make', 'go home and clock out or I can call the police'. The employee she was yelling at, I could barely hear what she was saying but I'm reporting this because every time I go to this particular restaurant - it's always something. I had stopped going to this one and starting going to the one on Siegen Lane. I think the Manager needs some managerial behavior classes. No one wants to be talked to like that and I'm sure she doesn't either and her professionalism was awful and did not show very good leadership skills to the other staff. Someone needs to handle that because I know I don't want to hear hollering and fussing while I am eating my lunch. Thank you.

I when too mcdonalds after I got off work it was 2.30 in the morning I am a food server anyway I when by there too get a sauge biscuit anyway I had when by there 2 nite ago but for 2 days they said they were closed it suppose too be open 24 hours anyway I sit there for 15 minutes waiting for my biscuit finally when I got it I was asking the girl that was working why it took so long she slam the window in my face I am 64 years old I dont need some young treating me that way the place is located in Gulfport on coward road an I-10 these people need too wear name tags well that done it with me I will do without before I ever go back there again this happen on dec.12 at 3.00 in the morning these young kids need too be train better

Let me start by saying I love your products! The coffee is especially great, and this is the ONLY reason I go to the awful store here in Garfield Hts, OH. I have been going to this store since 2009 and at least 3X per week. I spend $5.79 every time I come and if my addition is correct, I have paid this store about $10,000 over the course of the last 9 years. The store in which I am referring and filing this complaint has been sub par for the past 5 years. It has changed ownership and was doing a little bit better for about a month, then the owners turned it over to the managers. The service is Slow at best. I have made comments to the manager about staff working like they strolling through the park on a Sunday to no satisfactory change. The customer base at this store is lower- middle wage working class and 9 of 10 times, we are just trying to get our coffee before going in to work. Over the course of the years of coming here, I have realized that if there are more than 2 cars in the drive through, I can expect to be in line for at least 20 minutes. When there are more than two cars, I used to just go inside because it seemed to be quicker. Until, they hired this woman who is easliy confused, never makes my coffee correctly, and mumbles under her breath that she will "pray for me" when I correct her on what I want in my coffee. Today was the final straw when I ordered a blueberry muffin as I always do (they are GREAT) and this woman attempted to put it a cookie bag as I watched through the drive through window. When I tried to ask her to put it in a small sandwich bag as to not smash it, she again mumbled something and when I asked what she said, she denied saying anything. The MOD just watches everything that happens there and I have never seen her try to train or correct any staff member even when a customer has complained. It is obvious that Im not much of a complainer as evidenced by this being my first time comtacting corporate, but I am seriously thinking of switching breakfast food restaurants in the search for better and faster service. I hear Taco Bell has a pretty good breakfast with cinnamon delights.
Christine Kelly
Intake Coordinator
Charak Center for Health and Wellness
216-587-6727 ext 3403

I came into McDanolds today it was 49 degrees outside. Inside it was cold. I ask the personal if they could put the heater because it was cold. They said, they didn't Know how to move the control. There were three counting the supervisor at night. They laughed and shrugged there shoulders. The supervisor told us I don't know. No one turned it on for us. We are clients of McDonald's every Saturday we are here along with 8 more people. I can't believe the supervisor is not trained on all the lights and controls and the other Co workers. That is a shame being we are locals. Please have more training on your employees. I feel at night it's more like a game for them instead of caring for customers.

EVERY morning since McDonalds have opened up in Gordonvale I have bought a large lactose free coffee..This Monday morning 10.12.2018 waiting in line in drive through I was told NO lactose free milk...Had to wait till all other cars have there order before I could go..was not happy. Not all people can have full cream milk. Today I go back again to give them one more chance and NO Lactose free milk again! You are in a service station get the milk from them! No we cant do that.. I feel this is terrible customer service for anyone who can't tolerate full cream milk! I will be going to Zarrafas froM noW on where I know I get what I order.. A few months ago we were abused by one of your managers in the drive through and I put in a complainT and received a phone call the next day with an apology and was advised you will receive a voucher so you can buy your coffee each morning,,Guess what?? No voucher was ever received ... I don't think McDonalds take any complaints seriously and I will not be going back there again and will be voicing my opinion on social media as this is not good enough. I feel like I have been discriminated against due to being lactose intolerant.

Our McDonalds on Hwy 52 in Albemarle N.C. has the worst service of all the McDonalds I have ever been in. I went there for breakfast on my way to church, Dec 2nd 2018. They were six people standing in line waiting to be served. After about 4 or 5 minutes of being ignored, a man called for the manager. The lady working behind the counter identified her self as the manager. He ask her if we were going to be waited on and she said they had to wait on the drive up first. She announced loudly, she did not make the rules she just worked there. Almost all the people walked out. This is a very unfriendly staff. No one likes the kiosh ordering, but looks like it is being forced on us. This staff needs additional training.

For start this McDonald's is absolutely beautiful from the outside, so I decided to go inside and order. I noticed one of the employees had on a bonnet. Not any type of bonnet, but the one that you sleep in, and then when I received my cup I went to the Coke machine and there was garbage everywhere. Just nasty. Honestly I got very little ice and coke. My food was hot when I received it, but upon eating it I realized that my fries had been reheated. I was literally sick. I will NEVER go back to that McDonald's again. I love your food, but this experience has been the worst ever. If I could I would give this store 0 stars.

Restaurant # 38758
4640 S. Orange Blossom Tr
, Orlando FL 32839
, n407-839-3840

I live in the Philippines and probably order at least five times a week. Several times made online orders for delivery...I have three branches within a mile or less from my house and several times I'm told the branch doesn't not want to cater my order or that they can't find a branch to accept my order. Tonight I was told they no longer take 24 hour orders and then when I found out by going to the branch I was told that the branch stopped accepting orders after 1130pm cause they had to many orders. I explained that they should not cancel the order but call me and state they are behind and my order would take x-amount longer to be delivered and let me decide if that is acceptable. But, they refused and said that branch won't accept the order and the other two branches said they wouldn't cause it wasn't their responsibility to handle a branch that can't keep up with orders. That isn't acceptable! Why keep letting franchises be franchised if no matter how many you put around me they wan't catter my orders. My primary branch is at RMR square Tandang Sora Ave Philippines. They are also indangering their customers cause there is only one entrance and exit to the branch...they chain locked their second floor doors and their two other exits are always locked. I have told the security and management this is a fire concern but they just scrug their shoulders and do nothing.

I had ordered two egg sausage cheese mcgriddles and got home and had two mcmuffins called the restaraunt about this and was told i would recieve coupons for my sandwitchs and recieved nothing after a month called back was told the same two more months go by nothing i guess my service means nothing and my voice is un heard not happy being lied to.

I went to McDonald's on dabne y dr. in Henderson nc. on December 4th 2018 with 11.00 am. It the cashier 4 minutes to come to the cash register to take my order . Then it took 20 minutes to get my food. It was 7 cooks in the back cooking. The cooks in the kitchen were laughing and talking to each other. I hollered back them and asked them where was my big Mac then it took them 5 minutes. to fix it then. The McDonald on dabne y dr. In Henderson nc. Is always real slow. You need to make it the turtle restaurant please please do something about it.

I cant ever get this app to work. It works perfect everywhere else (other restauurants) but not mcdonalds. Since i go there about everyday i have missed out on a lot of food and free frappas. When you buy 5 the 6th is supposed to be free. This is very disappointing. I asked the employees about it and they said other people are saying the same thing so its not just me. I am beginning to go other places more where i can get rewards. Please fix this issue. Thaznk you.

In the past 4 visits, I've received an egg mcmuffin that only included the muffin no egg, cheese or ham. 1 of the other visits (today) I ordered the classic meal and there were no french fries. The other 2 times the food was cold. They were busy on their cell phones and laughing and talking about what they're doing over the weekend. It's becoming where I have a hard time understanding the employees also.

I went to the McDonalds in St. Clair Shores Mi on 9 Mile RD. between Jefferson and 9/Mack Dr. I ordered a double fish sandwich a double mushroom\swiss burger and a large fry . I paid then when I pulled up to the food window the girl ask me what I ordered I told her then she wanted to see my receipt so I gave it to her. Then she told me to pull up they had to make the burger . I pulled up and waited there for about 10-15 minutes . I ended up going in to see what was going on . When I went in and ask what's going on the kid that was at the counter said what wrong in a rude tone. This McDonalds has gone downhill within about the last year with my orders being wrong !
Looks like I'll just go to a McDonalds further away or just stop going to McDonalds all together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McDonalds at the pilot truckstop in Whitefield Indiana. Server at counter never once made eye contact. The condiment counter was out of catch up in both containers, and also out of large list, as well as being disgustingly dirty. I waited eight minutes for my food, and when it still was not ready, I asked for and received my money back and left. I’ve never posted a complaint, and sadly this was not my worst experience at a McDonald’s store, but it may be my last.

where do they find so sorry workers. they cant get your right you make an order get home they left something out. at least seven times I have order things got home at least 5miles from their store look inside package what doyou know they left something out again.makes me very mad I don't want to drive back to store to change so I let it go things I paid for but didn't get if they cant your order right and package it right fire them hire some who can makes me very upset when I go to mcdonals pay them for my order to find out something was left out when I get home thing about going to hardes from now on.

30 min out of and hr lunch then my food was cold fries were old and I ask and paid for a Dbl and a apple pie didn't get the pie and only
got a single meat but was charged for the dbl bcn smkhs

I have been to mcdonalds twice n 2weeks i go wrong food cold food additude and they sent me coupons and today i use 1 and they did the same thing somebody needs to contact me now!! Manager snatched my reciept away and i dnt have a copy

I stopped at your McDonalds at 2485 Blanding Blvd in Middleburg Fl I placed an order for 3 hamburgers and 2 large sweet teas that was at 1244 am and was not served my items until 1am. This was at the drive through with me being the only car in line. The 3 hamburgers were cold and there was grease dripping from the wrappers. I went back through the drive through and spoke to the manager about the problem. Her response to me was that they had a new trainee. And she would have the burgers remade. Now you expect me to wait another 15 or so minutes? This not exceptible for service or food. I find it hard to believe that a manager would blame an employee for her not doing her job of training. How many people have to become sick or stop going to you stores before problems like these are corrected?

I was at your store at 2483 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503 , a lady came in bought food sat down said a prayer and proceeded to eat the food she bought there , when your fatass employees started harrassing her for no reason , told her she had 30 minutes from the time she walked in to finished her food and get out or they were going to call the police on her !! I will never eat at any Mcdicks ever again !!! this was so uncalled for, it is cold here in Ky . she is probably homeless and justed wanted to eat and get warm .. Your staff is the most heartless bunch of maggots I have ever seen !!!!

Upon receiving our order I double checked the food in the bag and we were missing 2 items. I waited almost 10 minutes and no one opened the window to see if we needed anything. I watched as the staff carried on conversations and ignored us. I pulled back around not to hold up the customer behind me. I arrived at the window again to be looked at and ignored by the manager. she also carried on a personal phone call while on shift behind the counter. I had to knock on the window to get the attention of the staff so I could get the remainder of my food. I clearly stated that some items were missing and I have the receipt. the response I got from the manager was " I don't remember that order, did I serve you?, no I don't think so" in condescending tone. Also when she served us the remainder of the food she just threw it in the bag and thrusted the bag out to me and didn't say anything and stormed off with a bad attitude. This manager displayed a horrible attitude the entire time I was talking to her. this occurred 28 November 2018 1035 PM at 440 Mary Esther Blvd, Mary Esther FL 32569. The name of the manager was either Alisha or Felicia. she did not show proper managerial skills nor customer service skills. I believed she should be removed from management or fired from the restaurant. if I could give lower than 1 star rating I would because that is not how you should be serving the public.

I went to McD a week ago, ..their mcNuggets tastes like dried crap, w cheap used oil..their burger and meat was 1/4 of the size..tried those new bacon cheesefries, and it had 1 peice of cheese, not even melted w sprinkled bacon. I can go back just to get a pic for you. Sick. Had diarrea a few hours later.

My husband and I came through, after a doctors appt. for a late breakfast, because no food before appt. The staff was very friendly, and helpful, but the food was just horrible. I guess if you don't get it at breakfast time, you just are outta luck on getting it fresh, because you obviously get what was left over. It should have been free, it was that bad..Oh wait! The drinks were ok..kinda..I went inside to order, and brought it home to eat it

Hi,
This is MCDonalds do it?

I have a complaint about one of the manger of the mcdonalds in moorefield wv the manger named Sam she said the f word like 15 Times in front of children in the store she very rude and needs to be fired I asked her if she could not talk like that in the store she told me it was her store and could do what she wanted talked to the big manger and nothin was done and she yells at her employees all day long

On Friday 23/10/2018 we went to you Lambton branch Germiston. First complaint Mc Donalds motor bikes parked in the disabled park, making it very difficult for me to park in a normal parking and to get my wheelchair out the car. The my partner and I go to the toilets, only to find there are no locks on the toilet doors. As these are public toilets, I find this totally unacceptable. When confronting the manger about the two problems, he just acted as though he new nothing about the motor bikes and the lock situation in the toilets. Surely if you are the manager you must know what is happening around you business.

My experience a Mc Donald's has left me with the feeling that this is a business that just wants to take your money and has no interest in the customers.

Regards

Nearly every McDonalds downtown Raleigh N.C. the homeless are sleeping under the tables or in the booths with all they own. They hang around outside and try to start to talk to you wanting money or food. If this is what you want to support I can not understand this. Last night was my last time at McDonalds. My children love going there.

I have had enough negative experiences with McDonalds of late that I felt the need to reach out. The simple challenge for me is that the easiest way for me to express my dissatisfaction is to quit frequenting your restaurants much like people did years ago when McDonalds experienced a signifiant decline in business. I also recognize the futility in reaching out to a large organization that is likely tone deaf to its customers. Nonetheless here goes... I drove up to a drive through this evening to get warm fries and a frosty coke. I love your fries and your coca cola has a secret that makes it better! Suffice to say a cold soggy fry did not light my fire. When I went into the restaurant to complain the manager essentially made it my fault for complaining yet admitted to serving an inferior product intentionally! Thus the slipper slope of just getting away with inferior service an delivery. Also I don not like the kiosk ordering system. Is this a people business or just a assembly line for hamburgers. You guys decide but nobody has to get a hamburger at McDonalds. You might want to remember this is just a hamburger. I can get cold fries and a stale coke anywhere. I doubt you guys care about losing a single customer.. Assuming you do what are you going to do to win back a customer?

Chris

The McDonalds on 906 Carlyle Ave. in Belleville, IL 62221 has been progressively getting worse in service cleanliness, and drive through times. The management at this location is severely lacking. People are just plain out lazy. For one exception, "Scotty" , is probably one reason why people come back in the morning times. I do avoid going to this location because of the complaints listed above. Hope things change,

Michael Yeager.

Mc Donald's Arndell park.

On Friday 16/11/2018 I went through the drive thru to order to children happy meals. I was asked what I wanted I said 2 happy meals. Please note I had two children with me they both wanted McDonalds. I got to the pay counter and I said to the girl can I get a medium coke as well, she said sure I tapped my card never noting the cost never having the order confirmed. I drove to pick it up at the next window maybe 15 m away. I got to the window and was given one happy meal. I said I ordered two. The young girl turn to a young "in charge person" who said they will have to back through the drive thru we don't take cash here...............................

Here my complaint.

1. I ordered two
2. they never read my order back
3. The cash register is 15m away or may be 5 m away in the store.

I drove back thru the drive thru as I had two children who need food. As I cam back throu the said in charge woman was laughing. I did yell a bit of abuse at her but....

3. Clearly they did not hear my order
4. Its not funny to make someone drive around the block
5. I am the customer what horrible service
6. the cash register was never more then 5 m away

its not the first time I have had trouble at this Mc Donalds but this was just ridiculous.

My mistake on the nigh was I should have asked for a refund as the order offered was not what I wanted. Question would I have had to drive around to get a refund.

SERIOUSLY BAD SERVICE> I would like too know what you think of such bad service.. Or is that acceptable

I was so angry, at the stupidlity of driving around and furious at the fact the staff thought it was funny. Arndell Park mc Donald is laughing matter I am there at the sporting club regularly and all the families laugh at it but interestingly not to the face of the staff....

I am sure my complaint will just become electronic fodder but I will keep telling my story as I sit right near the shop.5 m is to far for you not service focused staff to walk what a joke worst service I have ever received.

Dear Ronald McDonald,

I grew up with Miki Dsss in my blood and I also served the restaurant during my several first employment. I am one of your most loyal customer in the world; however, when it comes to services, I was always the extra miles kind of worker. Messing with customers is one of the most disobedience action taken while on your clock committed by some of the services. Today, I got my first classic Big Mac meal. I specifically said I didn't want Ketchup, but I got a lot of ketchup to toss away as waste to your money. I said that I wanted a medium Coke, they gave me a large Pepsi. Another service misunderstanding into the trash can of waste. In addition, the fries were soft and bitter? Why? What happened to MIKI DSSSSSS.

Validation code: 00616-12871-11818-15145-00064-6, McDonald's #616, Westminster at 0314PM

I was at the store 11277 north main st dayton ohio and I stood at the counter. A girl at the register stood there looking out the window finally she asked me what I wanted. I can't give you her name because she had no name tag. frizzy hair black hoodie with white lettering saying pink. I asked for 2 cheese burgers small fry and mocha frappe. still looking out the window she asked what I wanted again. I had to tell her 3 times. I waited 15 minutes for my order to which they finally told me the machine was broke. They asked me if I would like something else in it's place. I said no that, that was the real reason I stopped in. and said I wanted just to be refunded for the drink. They yelled for someone named Dianne . Dianne never came they yelled for 2 more time and still she didn't come. I stood there for 25 minutes and still nobody refunded me the money. I assume that this store needs to be retrained for lack of customer service. I wouldn't have complained but this wasn't the first time of bad service at this store. I will no longer patron this store. even though I have to drive farther. I love your food and it's value but not willing to pay this stores wages and not get the product. I eat everyday at McDonalds. ks#2 side 1 order 10 date and time 11 18 2018 12:34 pm

My family and many of my friends have stopped going to McDonalds for the following reasons:
The Filet of Fish sandwiches - They used to be so good and now they are horrible. There is only 1/2 slice of cheese on each one. They are lukewarm and hard when served (the last 4 times I visited), and there is only 1/2 tsp of sauce on them that covers only the center of the sandwich.
The French fries are lukewarm and are tough in texture.
The chicken nuggets are lukewarm to cold and are tough after sitting for long periods.

Have feedback for McDonalds?