McDonalds Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

913+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call McDonalds corporate: 800-244-6227

I was in the Jamestown store today right off interstate 86 in NY. I ordered my normal #4 with decaf, once I left to go to my next store in Gerry NY I realized there was no hash brown ...I was a little upset, but it was short lived. I have been visiting this location 3 times a month for about 1.5 yrs. I am an Area Manager of a similar kind of business. This store had some really bad service issues ( speed of service). But over the past 4 to 6 months you have really got some good people, the lady that handed me my food today was so sincere and inviting with a fantastic smile. You also have two black women that have been there, one handing food through drive thru window and I believe the other might be a manager of some kind that you also get this feeling. I know I am rambling on this McDonalds, but in this town it is very hard to find good help like this, please send my congratulations to this Manager and give them a pat on the back for me, the changes are noticeable and I would love to offer them jobs. But I will not because I know just how hard it is to find people like this.

So now the McDonalds commercials show breakfast 24 hours a day. If you show a biscuit sandwich on television you should serve it. Letting customers down is not what I expected out of a so called leader of the industry. 53rd and meridian Wichita Kansas is not serving breakfast and I am calling everyone to tell them about my story. I posted this on Facebook and will be complaining on Twitter to McDonald's later.

I went to the McDonald's on Lebanon Pike in Murfreesboro, TN. This is the McDonald's I usually visit since my work is just down the road. Over the course of the past 6-8 months, the service has increasingly gotten slower, so I changed locations. For a while, I started going to the McDonald's on Lascassas Pike and the service is exceptional!!! Tonight I went back to Lebanon Pike and AGAIN, service is terribly slow. I guess I'll be seeing the Lascassas Pike location again. By the way, multiple people I work with have had the same experience with Lebanon Pike McDonald's!

I've been to this McDonald's three separate times with my daughter and all at different times of the day. My complaint is the service is extremely slow there this last time I was there was 8:50 pm October 14 2015 there where two cars in front of me and I waited 12 minutes to receive a 4 piece chicken nugget, medium fries and apple pie. The line was going so slow, the cashier at the first window was giving there orders through her window so they didn't have to wait. Finally once I got to the window and received my food I asked why it took so long to receive it the gentleman said because they are under staffed. Besides all of that the place looks very dirty and run down. This McDonals is Located Pleasant St., Attleboro, MA 02703.

I went to the Sand City, CA McDonald's to get dinner. I spent $45.01 didn't get everything.Called to tell them I didn't get sandwich Yolanda was very rude and hung up on me very unhappy with this store! Not sure if I will go back since she did terrible service when she came to help me. I ordered my breakfast large size to get the fries since of course they had no hash browns. She said no I couldn't even order a meal since they didn't have hash browns and refused to give them to me after spending all that money and not giving me everything I am so upset with this service. to hang up on me when I call also is so unprofessional I could of went somewhere else. I hope she isn't management because I felt she was racist by the way she treated me. Since I work by there and go there daily I just might have to start going somewhere else if she is there!

I often visit the Landen oh location, but will not return. If I am not mistaken, we are in America. So why then do I have to deal with Mexicans every time I go to this location. Now, my problem is, they don't speak English!!!! This is the mangers! I have seen the looks on the faces of the other employees and couldn't imagine what they must go thru! I had an order messed up, and not only was the little short lady rude, but I couldn't even understand her! I will no longer visit this location!

Want to the McDonald's on Hillcrest Ave. in Springfield ohio today and order 5 breakfast sandwiches. When get home, 2 of the sandwiches were wrong, and cheaper sandwiches at that. This has happened a few times now. I feel that it is sad that a person has to unwrap the food before leaving the window. People don't take pride in their work.

The McDonald's in Lake City Michigan is THE WORST I have ever been too, 9 times out of 10 your wait TO ORDER is a minimum of 10 min. I guess that tells you how long the entire wait for ANYTHING ends up being. they NEVER have any pull up into the Waiting space. I have gone there for coffee and waited for approximately 20min. I have complained to the manager but nothing has ever been done. I was in line this afternoon to get a cup of oatmeal, I ended up pulling out of line (I hadn't gotten to order yet) because I had ice cream in the car and didn't want it to melt. We frequent quite a few McDonald restaurants and Lake City is by far the very worst. It is not ONLY the driver through either. I won't even mention how many times the order is wrong.

It's hard for me to understand how a 24 hour drive through can be closed down. I was told they were receiving freight and was closed due to being out of food. This McDonalds is in Catoosa Okla in front of the Hard Rock Casino at 2:45 am, at one of the busiest times ( 9/2/15 ). I call it RUSH hour after the clubs close down. There were 7 employee's standing on the side of the building smoking and no trucks being unloaded or even a truck in the parking lot! I guess I will start going to What-A-Burger!

I went to McDonalds on Navarro Street in front of Mall in Victoria, Texas and ordered a Fish Sandwich combo. When I opened it up there was a small piece of melted cheese about 1" x 2 1/2" and the amount of tarter sauce was about the size of a pencil eraser on the other side. The rest was dry bread and the bread was not all that soft when I picked it up it crumbled. It cost $6.48 for a dry fish sandwich on stale bread and cold fries. This happened a little after 12 noon so you would have thought food would have been hot. The service was good. Employee was friendly and thanked me. I was just on lunch so I could not run back over there to show them. It will be a long time before I go back.

Please tell your employees not to stand in front of customers and pick their eyes or wipe their noses on their sleeves or stick their hands in side of cups that they serve the drinks in. It is disgusting and not sanitary when handling money. I experienced this at one of your franchise last week when I was standing in line to make a purchase. I appreciate the quick responses and the locations in the community because one can go and get a meal.

I have frequented the Eureka Springs, AR McDonalds over the past yr and have yet to have fresh fries, ice for my coke, fast service, quality food and enough employees. It would be nice to have these issues addressed. This is a busy tourist town, I expected more. Otherwise, the closest McDonalds is 30 miles away...

You advertise a summer special double cheeseburger and small fries for $2.50. A friend and I went to McDonalds in Warrenton Va #5075. We ordered the summer special and they didn't know what I was talking about so I ordered a double cheeseburger and small fries. I was charged $1.49 for d cheeseburger and 1.19 for small fries. I know it not much difference but it's just the point.

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 I was in the drive-thru at the Salt Lake McDonalds located at 848 Ala Lilikoi Street, Honolulu, HI 96818. I got there at 12:45pm and sat in the drive-thru for over 1/2 hour. I was the 4th vehicle to the cashier window and was in the position for the duration until I got my food. I called from my car to the manager inside and was told that they were filling orders.

For one, the parking lot was not busy with walk-in customers....the drive-thru was! I called again after not moving for 15 minutes and the staff did not know what to say but sorry. By the time I got to the cashier, I asked him what was going on and he mentioned he just got on shift and they have a new manager, Ashley. I told him we should not pay for our food or be given coupons for the inconvenience of a 40 minute wait in the drive-thru. The traffic in the drive-thru was long!

When I got my food I told them the service and management is very poorly run and that I will be reporting this to the corporate headquarters. No apology at the window and the manager was there looking all stressed. This should not be happening and if the manager is not trained to handle orders or the drive-thru, it's a problem! I was looking for an apology from the manager who should have been by the drive-thru window as we exited and passed out coupons or something!

Visited McDonalds the second time in the past week with my two kids. Again NO new toys available for kids. McDonalds seem to have problems with sales but the biggest draw for McDonalds: The kids's Happy Meal - does not provide toys, except the outdated ones. If I was the CEO of McDonalds something would change! Forget the new salads, the menu - go back to your basics!

When I arrived at McDonald's in Grants Pass Oregon. I ordered the new serlion steak house sandwich with the mushrooms. I then drove away and parked opened the sandwich box to find that their was no mushrooms. I then went back in to fix my order and ask if I can get my mushrooms put on my sandwich. The GM replied with o my gosh I forgot the mushrooms. She didn't tame my sandwich, instead she walked away a brought back a box of mushrooms. I thought it was very unprofessional of her. I returned back to my car to make my sandwich my self to only take a bite of dry, discolored meat that tasted horrible as if it is old. I then just put it back in the bag and thrown it away. This isn't the first time something has happens at this location. A few times I had ordered a mc double. I parked and with my reaction I looked to see if there was no pickle and then to find a pile of seasonings. I have been told through the grape vine that the kitchen is horrible, mold in a big hole under the sink, the fryer not being cleaned, appliances not being cleaned behind them, grease corroded all behind the appliances wire's. All of this has made me concerned about the management at this location. I'm really concerned about the safety of costumers and employees.

I am a 4th grade teacher and went to McDonalds at 43 Ave & Thunderbird in Phoenix AZ after work and they were out of key-chains for teachers. Then I went to the McDonalds at 51Ave and Cactus in the Glendale AZ and they gave me a free drink with my teachers badge and told me I could bring it in any time until the end of the year for a free drink. I went there today and was told it is only for one day. (While you are not under any obligation I think it would be nice to honor what you tell customers at any McDonald Store.)

Me and my husband went to McDonald's on Universal Drive, Ct, and asked for a parfait. The cashier says they don't have any. First this is all the time at this location, my husband says to her this is the second location I went to today that don't have it. She catches an attitude, turns her face away. My husband tries telling her he was joking she wouldn't even acknowledge our presence so we walked away without making a purchase. If she don't know how to take a joke she should be working in the back where she doesn't have to come in contact with the customers because at the end customer is always right.

I was short changed $10 in the drive through at the McDonalds in Stafford, VA. 22554 on the morning of 5/6/15 at 8:55 am. This one is located at the intersection of Sheldon Shop Rd. and Garrisonville Rd. I ordered a chicken sandwich, small sprite, and sausage and egg English muffin meal with a orange juice. The bill came to $10.46, (within a few cents; I was NOT given the receipt). I had two one dollar bills in my cup holder but only 5 twenties in my wallet. I pulled out one of the $20, but not wanting 5's and 1's for change, I gave the cashier $21.

Of course she is taking the next order etc. while making my change. She gave me back the change and I told her it was $10 short. She immediately took offense and said I think you gave me a $10. I said no, I did not have a $10 so I had to give a $20. At that point she told me she would "check on it" and continued with the next customer.

When I got my food I told the food person I was waiting for change and she told me to pull up and wait. 15 minutes later I was still sitting there so went inside and tried to speak to a manager. There was none, so I left to get my grandkids to school. I called back and asked for update and they said there was no extra $10 ??? I asked for next level supervisor and they said Jo Anne was in a class but would return on Monday.

I know if this is not resolved by a supervisor sometime today it will not happen. After a few more calls I was given Jo Anne's number but only got her answer message. I was also given a number for Lamar Brown but no one answers that number either.

I don't appreciate being ripped off for $10, especially with the attitude and no one giving a crap about it. I stop by this McDonalds a few times a week, and the food orders are messed up half the time but I put up with that with no complaint. But I am not going to let the short change go by with no action.

Regarding this particular cashier, I don't think she would pocket $10, but when she finds the extra $10 I am convinced she would trash it before letting it show she made an error. But with no supervisor to monitor what she is doing maybe she has nothing to worry about.

This will be my last trip to McDonalds. I don't have this happen at Chick-fil-a or Hardees a little farther down the road so that is where I will be going from now on. If this is not resolved as I now don't expect it to be, I will leave negative reviews for McDonalds wherever such opportunity exists to warn others about the lack of oversight of employee actions.

Wetumpka, AL location. I go to the drive through, only person in line for both lines. I wait for about 3 minutes with no one telling to me to hold or taking my order. A car pulls in the other drive through and is immediately helped. After saying hello 5 times someone finally says "What do you need?"HOW RUDE! After paying and getting my food I ask for extra napkins and get the BIGGEST sigh and she rolls her eyes at me. You are lucky to get 1 napkin from that McDonalds, so I guess we are not entitled to receive or even ask for anything.

I guess I was interrupting their conversation with one another. It was 1:30 in the afternoon, not busy at all. I have had several bad experiences with that McDonalds, they are always very rude. McDonalds has always had a horrible reputation for their employees being rude, and I agree completely. I think I will be taking my business for now on to Chick-fil-A where they actually are nice and treat their customers with respect.

On April 29 2015 I went to McDonalds at 416 west 6th ST in Junction City KS. I ordered a 20 piece McNugget and one double cheese burger to go through the drive-in window. Very slow service. Now it is midnight and I got my order and my order was wrong. I told the employee it was wrong, he then called his manager. They got my correct order and gave me a refund receipt for $7.10. OK? this charge was never refunded to me at this time.

I also went into my overdraft with this transaction costing me $29. I was late for my shift at work also. The things with one visit. $29 charge (overdraft) $7.10 charge I never got back. I was late for work. This is ashame I will never go back to McDonalds ever again Amen. Cost me $36.10 for a $7,43 meal, and got into a problem at work to. I still have my receipts for this ordeal.

I have to be at work at 8:00 am. I do not go to McDonald's in the morning for breakfast because the drive-thru is too slow and they make me late for work. If I am going to go to McDonald's in the morning I need to get up earlier and leave earlier for work. This is probably my 3rd complaint on this restaurant. I went in this morning even though it was against my better judgment; I saw cars lined up and there was no one at the food window waiting on the cars. (I have gone through before and left because of this same scenario).

Upon placing my order of a bacon, egg, cheese biscuit combo with a small coffee with 6 creams and 4 Splenda, I noticed the screen said bagel, I corrected her and she asked me what did I want in my coffee, so I repeated it. The line was moved and I paid promptly, and then I got to the food window where everything stopped. The girl was standing there with my bag which she sat down, and then picked up and handed it to me and asked me again what I wanted in my coffee. I repeated it.

I looked in the bag and saw that there was no hash brown, I handed the bag back to her and she said Oh I forgot. She handed me the bag again, I informed her that this is the reason I don't come there in the morning, because they are slow and they make me late for work. The employee began to defend herself by saying that she doesn't make the food, the cooks make the food and she just hands it out the window, I said but you forgot the hash brown, she then got an attitude and walked away! I said as she was walking away I will report it to your manager. The lady behind her asked me what the problem was and what I wanted in my coffee!!!! I repeated it again!!!! She apologized and got the coffee for me, she was very polite.

I have tried this McDonald's thing over and over. It is right down the street from my house, but I think I will have to go out of my way from now on to get breakfast. The manager was there on her cell phone and was not paying any attention. She has been the manager there for a long time, but things are not working out for me at this McDonald's. I give up.

On 5/2/15 12:14 pm I ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese after waiting for longer than what I thought was a fast food establishment I took a seat. I noticed customers who ordered after me, received their food and exit. I walked up to ask if they forgot about my order. A few minutes later I was given my order. I checked the order and noticed the meat was NOT hot, nor Warm to the touch. I asked was this a left over from the previous night. I was offered another burger, but after the wait I didn't have the time to wait any longer, so I asked for a refund.

2/15 7:00am A few months ago this same location gave me a cold breakfast sandwich, with a difference meat than what I ordered. I ordered an egg white sandwich with sausage instead of the ham. I asked the cashier at the drive through if this was sausage and she responded with a Yes.

This is the second time I've visited this location and both experiences were unfavorable. This location get no stars from me. The restroom was filthy, and dirty. I had to ask if someone could clean, I waited for the young man to clean, he then went back to buzz me in to use the restroom, as I was using the restroom I could hear someone enter. I assumed it was another female. When I exit the stall the young man who was previously cleaning was inside the ladies restroom. Surely he was aware I was there since earlier I was waiting for him to clean, and after cleaning he closed the door. I had then asked if I could use the restroom, and he went to buzz me in. I was uncomfortable with his presence. I will never visit this location again.

At 5 my grand son informed me McDonald's is not real food, and refuse to eat there, and insisted on going to Chic fil A for lunch. Smart kid

Twice a year we drive coast to coast and stop at many McDonald's for food, coffee and bathrooms. The McDonald's in Arkadelphia off I30 is the first McDonald's we've ever walked out of without eating. The woman's restroom was filthy - the dining area was filled with flies. We drove on the next exit. Last year, we complained about the store in Forrest City and this year it was much improved.

Me and my friend went through the drive through in Coram. I had to tell the girl 6 times what I wanted and they got annoyed. The other guy came and asked what the problem was and I told him. His reply in a very Nasty tone said to me stop being so nasty. Excuse me but having to repeat myself six times and she still did not get it tends to annoy customers.

I have had other experiences in that place and I have decided not to patron McDonald's any longer due to nasty service. When I brought this to your management again I received a nasty attitude. This is no way to run a business and I am sure you will lose plenty of other business due to this kind of thing. I am contacting corporate will not tolerate being treated this way.

On the 2 May 2015 at 15:35 Went to The Mcdonalds Kuilsriver Cape Town and used the restroom but when I went in it was filthy and stinking then when I was done I wanted to wash my hands but the tap was not working so there was no water and there was already handwash on my hands.On top of that there was no toilet paper to clean my hands. Or wipe the Handwash off then I went to the Counter Service infront and while waiting there I asked to speak to the Manager which I saw standing there and I saw him which he blatantly refused to see me or speak to me and sent a cashier to speak to me which I find utterly rude and unethical. I am seriously dissapointed in this service I got and not a Happy Customer.

Time/Date of Incident: Hwy 109 N. Lebanon, TN - Fri 5/1 - 7:00 PM. At the front counter, I ordered a plain McDouble - no cheese. I was told it would be while because they were currently processing a larger order. I said 'no problem."

When my order was called - my burger was placed on a tray - and I took it back to my table - only to discover that it only had one burger on it. I took it back to the front counter and the McDonald's Team Member sent it back to be fixed - no apology or attempt to be nice. The tall Team Member in the back opened the burger up, looked at it - re-wrapped it and sent it back up as a completed order.

At this time, I asked the young man behind the counter to check and see if it was done correctly. He handed it to me and I had to check it. It was not. He took it back and the tall man behind the sandwich warmer asked me "Do you not want it plain?" I had to tell him that a McDouble has two patties on it! Finally, he added the second patty and my burger was returned to me. Not one of the three people involved - or the manager standing by - apologized or went out of their way to see what they could do to make me - the customer, feel respected in that situation.

Last week, I went into the McDonalds on Woodside in Redwood City, Ca. I usually go through the Drive-Thru. My concern was one last week the woman forgot to give me a receipt or change. I didn't have the heart to say anything as she may be new since they have had a sign looking for help.

Yes I know I should have said something as that helps with there training, I let it slide, that was my error. BUT 3 days later I went again, a different young lady was at the window, she gave me the receipt but not the change and it was over $4.00,

I did remind her of the change she didn't look to happy, but they do have some who work the window who look unhappy especially if they error. I hope you can understand my concern, I have found myself when someone wants to go to McDonalds is to say don't go to the one on Woodside, they will not give you your change. At this time, I usually suggest going to different hamburger place other than McDonalds.

McDonald's in Amarillo Tx I-40 and Ross Osage. The manager is allowing people to bring in food from am outside source into you store. She or the cashier has done nothing about it. If the manager would get off her phone long enough to pay attention to what's going on and do something, you would not have gotten this message. You know this is cross-contamination and is not taken lightly by the Health department.

I ordered my food at the drive thru. Went to the first window and paid. Went to the second window and an employee named Crystle asked if I ordered a peach tea and Mc chicken. I told her I did. She told me "the next time someone tells you to wait for your total you wait for your total." I was in shock and asked her to repeat what she said. She said the above statement over again. I told her she cannot talk to a customer like that. She then told me to "shut up". I asked to talk to the store manager. An assistant manager came to the window and apologized. This McDonalds is located in Chestertowm Maryland. I cannot believe you employee people like this.

This happens OFTEN. 2 coffee, 2 muffins, 1 correct of each. 2 years ago I started to count 58 visits 32 correct these are regular visits with a mix of food and coffees. I just stopped going there for over a year until recently and low and behold. No change. ordering 2 coffee - 2 muffins and getting one wrong coffee one wrong muffin. I mean come on. It was 4pm I was the only one in the line I even asked the speaker guy if he got it right, then again when I paid. I just knew it would be wrong. I asked again when she handed it to me which one had the sweetener, she told me even asked what kind of muffins she told me.

Went to McDonalds on Mcgavok pike in Donelson, TN. I ordered a ham biscuit and hash browns. Got to work and the biscuit had to be leftover from the day before or later. The hash browns were soaked in grease and cold. McDonalds your quality has never been great...but in the past year or so, it has dropped to the bottom of the barrel. You all need to give it up and shut down.

Complaint is regarding t.v. commercial. "I'm lovin; it' phrase I believe is an extremely selfish phrase. to the eyes, heart of a toddler/pre-schooler/early grade schooler. How about 'Wish you were here' or "Come join us'. That leads to conversation w/caregiver-opens/closes the reality of going to McDonald's. Instead of sitting there as a very young child with 'mixed' feelings.

I went to McDonald's inside Bramalea City Centre, 25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, Ontario L6T 3R6 today. I ordered two coffees, one Bacon Egg McMuffin and one Hot cakes. Fortunately my spouse and I were eating in, otherwise we would have taken home an incomplete order. When I took the food to our table, my husband undid the Hot Cakes and found three individual servings on butter but no syrup. He went back to the counter and was told "We are out of syrup." (Why didn't they tell me that when I ordered them. Do people eat pancakes with butter only?).

He came back to the table a little stunned and I went back, with the pancakes and asked "Do you actually think people eat pancakes with butter only?" I got a blank stare and asked "Do you want your money back?" I said "Well, yes. But I will order a Sausage Egg McMuffin instead". She gave me my money back and then I paid her for the Sausage Egg McMuffin. I found it particularly annoying that I was not told in the first place there was no syrup and they expected someone to eat them like that. However, if I had been going through a drive through i would have been stuck with it. Not professional at all.

Chehalis, WA. Wal-mart in-store McDonalds 4/16/2015 at 5:30 PM, ordered one of your NEW spicy chicken sandwich, paid $5.17, dark brown bun top very dry, such small piece of spicy fried chicken that it fit inside the middle of the bun not even close to edges, stingy amount of mayo, one small slimy piece of lettuce, tomato slice was only acceptable piece of food in entire sandwich, first bite was so dry & mostly bun that I had to ask for more mayo, was given 3 pkgs (& used/needed all 3 too!), have been big McDonalds fan forever (I am 68 yrs. old), my son had his 1st job at McDonalds, our entire family ate breakfast there every Sunday & loved it but am so very disgusted w/this last spicy chicken sandwich (NOT the $1.00 spicy chicken sandwich but the big $4.79 spicy chicken sandwich) that I will never order it again and will most certainly let my friends know what a terrible & expensive sandwich it is. I am one unsatisfied customer! Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

McDonalds...1376 West International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fl. 32114. Every time I have been to this Charlie Brown restaurant, the drink station area is so sticky and garbage all around. The tea dispensers are always empty, the bathrooms are so disgusting and smell like urine, there is only one person taking orders while others are bumping their gums. I have had to walk out, without ordering, the last three times I went inside. Today was one of those days. Today was so ridiculous that a worker leaving her shift yelled through the place, back to the employees, "people are waiting on their food!" Not once have I seen the acting shift manager each time I have gone there. This place is ran by unsupervised management and def needs to be clean-slated and given a new life...especially due to the high volume of tourists.

I visited the Drive thru at the location in Richmond at Alderbridge and No. 3 Road. I have visited seveal months aga and ordered a vanilla latte. Upon picking it up and using the coupon for a free specialty drink, the semployee asked for an additional 30 cents. I asked why and I was given the response, we are independant and our owner told us to charge for syrup. I was taken back and called the corporate office to complain. I was told this would be taken care of with your independents.

I ordered a latte with an extra expresso shot.yesterday and I was asked again to pay 75 cents for the expresso shot. I asked not to have the additional charge and I was given a vanilla latte ?????
I am very diappointed that this location continues to make their own rules. I have visited a number of different locations and I have never been asked to pay for a specialty drink charge. I would like a response to this and some explanation to the conduct of the owner.

I debated about going to McDonalds' or Bojangles' (they are right across the street from each other) so I stopped at McDonalds'; big mistake. I walked in ordered food and was waiting on my change. The cashier did not have enough pennies. She gave some money to who looked like the manager. Since she did not have any pennies, she gave me 2 pennies over. As we joked about the 2 pennies another customer walked up and said to me "you are in the good". Since I was not speaking to this customer, I said I am talking to the cashier! Then the manager came out behind the counter, looked at me and said "What is she waiting for" (very RUDE) to the cashier. I said 2 egg McGriddles'. She slammed the food on the counter and said "have a nice day" as if that would help her rudeness. This happened at University Blvd East in Tuscaloosa, AL. Please let this manager know, I was waiting on McGriddles' this morning but from now on I won't be waiting on McDonald's any more! Get some customer service training.

With ref. to order no. 24736 placed on 12.04.2015. The order was suppose to reach me in 29 min. but was delayed for more than 1 hour. Also, the products reached to me were not looking fresh and not at all hot. Even on asking for 50 Rs. coupon due to delay (for which I got the msg), the executive said he doesn't have that and would be adjusted next time. Very poor service and not at all expected from McDonalds. Highly Unsatisfied.

Tonight, I went to the Colorado Springs McDonalds on Fillmore and Stone street, waited in drive thru lane #2 while two cars who were behind me got their orders taken in lane #1. I got tired of waiting and didn't want to order anything by the time they go around to me, and had to wait in line behind all the other cars who had ordered ahead of me who were behind me to start with, but didn't make the mistake of getting in lane #2. This isn't the first time I've gotten bad service at this McDonalds. I sometimes go to this store for breakfast because it's conveniently on the way to work, but on at least two occasions I couldn't get a large coffee because they were out of cups. Many times they are out of other items like apple pie. It's called fast food because the customer is suppose to get a meal quickly, with the same level of customer service as any other McDonalds elsewhere, but at this one the only fasting you're likely to get is the kind where you drive away with nothing. This store is poorly managed, and after tonight, the Burger King across the street on Fillmore just gained a regular customer who use to go to McDonalds.

On several occasions, when I am at the Walmart at Quarry Bend in Sandy, Utah, I have attempted to buy a hot fudge sunday and have been turned away because the ice cream machine is allegedly broken. I have not heard that excuse at any other McDonald's. I think, the personnel at this particular McDonald's just do not want to bother exchanging the empty ice cream bag with a fresh one. Especially, if that individual is about to go off shift.

Placed order for two sausage and biscuit and two senior coffee in drive up-there was a sign that there was free coffee with any breakfast sandwich, got to the window to pay the lady charged me for two senior coffee, I ask why she said there was a charge for the coffee. I usually buy at a McDonalds on Goodman Rd in Southaven, Ms but the last two times I visited there; there has been a line all the way to the street and one time after placing the order they told me I would have to come in to place the order they were having technical difficulties- The difficulty they were having was no one to wait on people. I usually get free senior coffee at local McDonalds-is there different policies with different stores??

I worked for mcdonalds in weymouth on main street for three years. It was awsome in the beinging but a knew manager came on board named shannon toomy. Right away, I noticed she had an attiude with fellow employees and customers. As a result of that, I left for another job and when I left three other people followed me. She is not manager material and I am suprized she is still there. While I was still working at mcdoalds my husband needed surgery and I had to take a month off from work to take care of him. Shannon gave me a hard time. She said you have a choice working here or family. Well when it comes to my family, I am there for them she didnt even care! A former employee of mcdoalds in weymouth

Just try to get food through drive thru, and get a 3 piece chicken meal large... They have me a salad instead, I ask to change the order and they did ,.. Good and ok but when I asked the receipt they pull me out from the window and park on the waiting parking ok, now I'm asking for a change but the manager or whoever isit said and insisting that I gave 7 dollars in which I gave 20 dollar ,. And that I have no change bec they were the same price .. I paid almost 7.75 actual but my bill was only 5.80 dollars.. And keep on arguing that I don't have a change and the freaking manager with a very thick Mexican accent was rude .. Could you send this guy to a seminar? How to handle customer complaint... All I want is to get my change and I the right to get it but he's pushing me that it has the same price , while talking to him He just turn around and go back to his store... WoW what an unprofessional gesture...rude and no manners,.. It made me snap so I'll find this complaint site right away..I still have the receipt with store # 8800 broadway ,.. Tucson AZ store # 10511..

Took grandchildren to mcdonalds in kingsland georgia...play area is absolutely dirty, even the play tree they crawl is so dirty that you can see it all over it. The girls hands, faces and feet were black with dirt...the seats near play area were dirty. There was no sanitation in container..an empty wipe container..ask for wipes to clean the girls..person working would not get any, said he didn't know where they were...He never offered to get us any help... Another grandmother ask to speak with manager, the guy said he was busy...never went to get manager or wipes..we went to bathroom to wash hands and face before we let them have anymore of their food or ice cream, there were no paper towels available.. I have lived in Camden Co...all my life...But I will not take my grandchildren to that Mcdonalds again..I believe that the play area is unsanitary, and it is hard to take them and not let them play..So until I know that it has improved I find a other business to go to.

I was pulled into McDonald located on 1410 n. Lemon st. Anaheim, CA 92801 drive thru to get my coffee around 5:25pm 04/09. And this guy "Raule"told me "wait 3 minutes. Wa are brewing fresh coffee" So I pulled into reserved area and waited about 5 minutes, and this guy did not come. So I decided to come in the store, asked for coffee and this "Raule" told me "I am off work". There was no apology nothing but he kept saying "I am off work". I did not want to argue because I was already late for my school, so I asked "Alfonse" for the store manager and he said "there is no store manager". So I asked "Alfonse" to write down all the names (the guy name, your name, and store manager) and number I can reach. So I came outside, I noticed this guy "Raule" circling around the parking lot and waited for me to come outside. I ignored and drove away and he literally followed me about 2miles. I was about to call police but I've lost him.

My complaint is regarding the store in Memphis, Indiana. It is a 24 hour store. Lately when I go there after work, the drive thru is closed. I have a very bad back. I hurt too bad to go inside. I am very disappointed when I can't get anything. I understand that they may be short of help. Surely something could be worked out. It has happened numerous times in the past month.

I know your stores are franchised . store # 26590 I visit this store and ask if they had the quarter pounder DELUXE they said NO ! so I ordered a quarter pounder value meal . I pulled up to pay for my meal $7.01 I gave them a twenty and one cent I GOT BACK 13 ONE DOLLAR BILLS ! then I went to pick up my order and asked why the Downer street store has the DELUXE and they did not . the server got the manager and I ask him . " oh we have the deluxe " well I was told NO ! " it is a number 5 ! I will correct them on that " he did nothing to even ask me if I still wanted the deluxe . all I got was a " sorry sir " as I was handed my meal and closed the window . the only reason I stopped at this store was because I had just finished shopping in the same plaza .normally I go to the one on downer street . I HAVE GREAT SERVICE FROM THIS STORE ! IF I go to MC Donald's again I will drive pass this store to any other one ! this has left a sour taste for MC Donald's ! first insult was getting all ones back for change ! then to treated like just another person with a complaint and BRUSHED OFF AS ONE ! you need to RETRAIN THE WHOLE CREW ! or is this the way they are trained .

earlier that day my daughter & I went to McDonald to order some food, the workers took a long time to serves the food they talk a lot instead of providing they services that we pay our hard earn working money. During my time at McDonald I noticed that the workers where making milkshakes & mc flurry 's & there wasn't anything wrong with the machine ,I ordered a milkshake & a mc flurry the worker who was taking our orders shouted with rudeness there weren't any milkshake & that the machine was broken when I saw two other workers handed out four milkshakes to other customers.Everyone who were ordering their foods were shocked about the girl outburst & rudeness that some of the customers left.The place is filthy & the services is bad they gives you something else instead of what you order.Someone need to go & investigate that place because I was treated unfairly & so is my child that we left the place .

Ordered Steak Wrap and small plain Sunday at 1.20p.m on 1/4/2015 I received the Sunday straight away after 2 minutes the young lass said there will a 2 min wait for wrap could not believe what I was hearing 26 c with a Sunday soon becomes a drink the training needs to be smartened Up I was not impressed when the girl bought the wrap to the waiting bay she certainly didn't look like she was enjoying the job all I ask for is great service which I know you guys are known for sadly Wodonga is not living up to your standards I will leave this with you hoping you can turn standards around Regards Ann

I am Asian American. I walked into a busy McDonalds Store with My bleached t shirt, shorts and blonde hair .I was tired and anyone could've seen it in my face. I wanted something , anything to make me feel better. I stood in line and waited to be called. The manager then opened another register and started calling people out of the first line. When my turn came, she walked away and started working on other tasks leaving me hanging . I don't know if it could've been my hair , me being half Asian, or my bleached t shirt that lead her to make me feel unimportant. She just took two orders at a very fast welcoming pace , what will it take to just take one more. I don't understand. I felt as if my appearance caused her to leave me waiting. I don't think people in her position should make decisions upon people appearance, especially with McDonalds prestige reputation. I was at Store #2747 , The Manager's name is Celeste. I believe someone should scold her for her discrimination against poor-looking people. I'm too nice to do that so I hope this would bring on corporates attention. If I was Bill Gates, this complaint wouldn't be necessary. I could've bought a ton of Mcdonalds stock with the time I spent writing this. I lost faith in Mcdonalds as an Investor . I think Wendy's is a better Investment now.

patronized the Coopersville, mc donalds and ordered a big breakfast. proceeded to work and to eat my breakfast. only to find that I didn't receive any syrup for my hotcakes. called the store and complained, and was sent a coupon for another breakfast. I redeemed it last week for another breakfast same as before, proceeded to work as before only to find that I was shorted butter for my pancakes. I immediately called mc donalds in Coopersville and asked for the manager. talked with her explaining my problem, she said she had checkeed the order herself and was confident everything was there. it seemed as though all she wanted to do was argue and tell me I was mistaken. believe me I have a lot more to do than spend my time on the phone reporting a problem. I did not dream up the shortage, why would I. last but not least, I do not lie and certainly felt the attitude was totally unprofessional.

This is not exactly a complaint but the closed thing I could find to tell you my suggestion. Have you ever thought of serving wheat buns as a choice instead of white buns? So many times I want to get something from McDonald's but prefer wheat buns , so much healthier than the white buns you serve. So I go some place else.

I go to McD all the time on Baseline and Riverside ave. In Rialto ca....My son can't have Cheese and I always order him a Mcdouble ..No cheese with ketchup only...I go almost every day....they never get it right.....well 10% of the time they do ...sometimes I'm 5 miles away when I figure it out...they never do anything to compensate me for the countless times they do this to me.....Very Frustrated......how hard can that be....McDonald's do something for me.........Please......or hire smarter people...

My husband and I went into the McDonalds at 5020 Delhi Pike Cinti, Ohio on Sat. 3/28 at 18:18. We went there as I had been sent a complimentary value meal from a previous complaint for being in the drive thru for 23 minutes. First we ordered and went and made our drinks, sat in the lobby for approx. 10 minutes, no food. We watched the employees behind the counter fake boxing, talking on cell phones (later we discovered I think that was the person in charge), eating and drinking and having a great time. We finally went up to the counter and ask about our food. They said well what did you order. Then the food was prepared. As we were sitting in the restaurant eating there were teenage kids laying in the booths and the place had garbage all over inside on the floor, ketsup was dripping from the stools where you can sit at a counter and eat. The next thing about 10 kids came in the door and finally a girl came from behind the counter and made them leave.

The kids working behind the counter had the own personal drinks sitting on the trays that are used for patrons and had to move them when someone was dining in. Another employee had a sweatshirt on of a college team and the hood up as he waited on customers. It was a mess. I worked in this particular McDONALDS when I was in high school myself and I have to say that it has drastically went downhill. The Board of Health would not be to happy that the tray my food was served on had the employees drinks sitting on them behind the counter and moved them to put my food on. I think someone needs to get a handle on this place. I know there were three other couples our age (mid 50"s) that will find another place to stop when we are looking for something fast as this place on Saturday was disgusting and management should not be management. Oh but one thing I did forget due to the fact that we were one of three patrons in the place when we came in and they forgot our food they did offer us a free apple pie. It still does not make up for the fact the place is not a place that you would want to frequent again. Thanks for your time.

Grants Pass Oregon: Walt-Mart at 135 NE Terry Lane has a MC Donald's restaurant inside the store.I am an animal lover,but other than real service dogs,I don't think MC Donald should allow long haired Chihuahua or any mute where they prepare food.I complained too the person behind the counter and he said they can allow service dogs in.That dog was not a service animal.

Got to the McDonald's on mission and Hamilton in Spokane wa. On March 29 2015 at 1:15 pm ordered 2 mc chickens a cheeseburger sprite with light ice coke with light ice and a sweet tea light I lie and lemon. Everything good so far and then got to the pick up window and I'm in a truck by myself asked for a drink carrier and the girl became rude. This happens a lot at his establishment they are always rude when asked to do something extra. Told her she didn't need to be rude and she got even worse. As long as I have been alive 41 yrs I been taught always treat the customer good not at this McDonald's and I will not be going back there. Usually go 2 or 3 times a day. Thanks a used to be valued customer.

Hi I go to McDonald's 3 days in a weak and most of the days I go I find something wrong. I order a big tasty no sauce and ice tea many times I found the burger with sauce, or the drink water only without any taste. Today I went to airport and, the burger was OK but the ice tea was water and the chips without salt, now I'm watching for another place to go for thanks!

every time, and I mean everytime I go to the store in Lewistown pa or electic avenue pa,something is wrong, these stores are going down hill and fast. my food is always cold, and I mean very cold, this morning my egg mcmuffin went right out the window!!!! of my car. either its cold, wrong order, no napkins or straw, or u ask for drink no ice, and you get ice!! always mest up, sick of waisting my money on these dives!!

Could you please explain this to me. I am extremely offended and I did not like viewing the flag hanging upside down. You have lost a faithful customer Boycott McDonalds PHOENIX (KSAZ) - It is a story that has been trending on social media. A flag flying upside down at a Glendale McDonalds restaurant. Was it disrespectful, or a simple mistake? A Marine reservist saw it, and took matters into his own hands. FOX 10 spoke with the reservist and the restaurant's franchise owner who is a former Marine. He explains how the flag ended up being flown upside down. "I actually thought it was plain disrespect that someone would raise our own nations flag upside down," said Elias Marzeleno. Marzeleno, who serves in the military as a reservist in Arizona, said he did a u-turn when his girlfriend pointed out the flag flying upside down outside of a McDonalds near 67th Avenue and Camelback this past Saturday.

"I looked around to see if anything was out of the ordinary," said Marzeleno. Flying the flag upside down is recognized as a symbol of distress. Marzeleno said once he determined there was no problem, he took matters into his own hands. "I actually went to try to lower the flag, but it was knotted in such a way you couldn't lower it, so I went to the car, I got my knife, and I cut the rope," he said. "Being a Marine myself, and going through the Vietnam War era, we're gung-ho but we need to curtail our feelings sometimes and take more logical steps than overreact to it," said Steve Lanini, the franchise owner. Franchise owner Steve Lanini said it was an unintentional mistake that could have easily been resolved had Marzeleno talked with a manager first.

"If you're familiar with how you fold a flag, sometimes if you get the hooks on wrong, you pull the wrong way and it goes upside down, it's happened I'm sure over the years and this one wasn't caught," he said. Regardless of how it happened, both reservists say the flag should never have flown upside down. They say whoever raised the flag should have looked up. "No, I'm not disciplining any body as a matter of fact, to this day I don't know who did it," said Lanini. The restaurant now has a sign on the door notifying customers apologizing for the incident. Lanini says they bought a new rope and will be raising the flag again soon, the correct way. "Believe me, it was a mistake, we don't do that," he said. "All I want people to know is to have basic protocol to raise our flag, and give our own flag respect," said Marzeleno.

I have gone to McDonalds in Moberly Mo. quite often with my children. I have seen numerous times of a manager being hateful to her employees. I couldn't believe things I have heard from a manager. Last time I looked at her name tag so I could contact you. Her name is Renee, taller, dark hair, skinny women. Pretty girl really. The first time I saw her a girl had messed up on the cash register and Renee had to help her. The teenage girl told her she was sorry and Renee said "good you should be" and walked away from this girl. This little girl was surprised and hurt at the comment. I told her not to worry about it, she must be having a bad day. The second time I was there a guy messed up on a sandwich and she yelled to the back "how long have you been working her God!"

The third and last time a girl was asking her a question and Renee rolled her eyes and walked away and the girl was left no knowing what she was supposed to be doing. I understand people have bad days. I work with customers all day long. If something bad happens you can't take it out on the next person. As a manager she needs to learn how to manage. You don't yell at these kids and make them feel like crap. You encourage them. Help them become better. If you encourage and help someone, the better a worker will become. If you discourage them they will be timid and not be as good for you. If she doesn't like her job, she should not work there.

I just think she needs more people skills and management skills. These poor kids are trying and are learning. For most, this is their first or second job. Shooting them down does nothing for her or them. The first time I passed it off as a bad day. The second time I was just feeling WOW. The third I couldn't help but let someone know. Thank you. Hopefully making our managers better to make a team better. Thanks again.

At the havenwood McDonald's Baltimore MD drive through....again my order was not completed properly. I paid for an item never received. This happens often to me so I imagine it happens often to others. This time I was feeding 3 young girls who were extremely disappointed. This is not an acceptable business practice.

Went through the drive-through ordered a cheeseburger a large HighC orange and the fries with no salt. I waited approximately five minutes before the girl came out with my order and tells me there's no salt. I went inside the building and there's all kinds of salt by the pop. I talk to Joel of the manager who was not very polite and asked why I was told there was no salt. He told me he doesn't know what's out there he just know there's no salt in the back. I cannot believe a big place like McDonald's does not have any packets salt in their inventory.

I went through the drive thru on Friday evening March 20 2015 at around 7:15 and ordered three kid meals. I drove to the window to pay and the girl Marilyn told me $12 and some change (I think $12.22) and I handed her my debit card. She gave me my card and receipt and I put them in my purse. i drove to the second window where a young man was very confused and could not figure out my order and that is when Champagne also appeared at the window and after a few minutes Champagne informed me my order would be $12.22 and I told them I paid at the first window that I was not paying again. Champagne then firmly said I did not, to produce my receipt. I could not find it and then they informed me Marilyn had charged me the wrong order and I said no I didn't that Marilyn had said $12.22 before I handed her my card at this time the three children i had with me were getting frightened and cars were lined up behind me so they asked me to pull over and find my receipt so I did and indeed she had charged me the wrong order.

I then gave my daughter my credit card and told her to go in and pay the difference even though they were the ones who made the mistake not me. When my pregnant daughter went in to pay the difference she had said she did not see why we were responsible because of their mistake and Champagne became very rude and threw the receipts at my daughter and she pushed them back at her and i saw what I thought was a man in my daughters face yelling at her so i got out of the car and went inside and by this time there was a third person named Karen who said she was the manager who had came forward because Champagne was yelling "you will only get whats on the receipt you produced" and said my daughter assaulted her and we were absolutely horrified and then Champagne launched at us and Karen had to push her back, actually push her over two times. I could not believe what I was seeing. We were embarrassed, angry and so confused that this was all happening with my grandson and his friends watching, the customers in the store all over three kids meals.

I sent my daughter in to pay the remainder owed and Champagne turned it into a brawl. The manager Karen said Champagne told her my pregnant daughter assaulted her and I said no she did not and that I wanted the security video of this event and she said she could not do that. We were assaulted by your manager in training Champagne and I am seriously considering legal measures. The man I thought was yelling at my daughter was Champagne, which is a girl with an attitude. I did everything right and did not deserve to be treated like that. We have been going to this McDonalds for over 25 years and we go at least twice a week after my grandsons baseball games.

I went to the Mcdonalds on columbia Ave about 7:30pm last night. I waited about 5 minutes. They were not busy at the time. they may have had one or two cars in the drive thru. they also had 2 other customers inside that were waiting to get their food. I was not even acknowledge that I was even there. No one said Hi or we will be right with you. After 5 minutes I left. This is not the first time I have been in this Mcdonalds. They seem to cater to drive thru than inside. I know they are busy at times but when they are busy inside and the drive it seems drive thru gets there food first. No one gets theiir food in the inside of the store. every one seems to be helping people in the drive thru lane. I have waited for food a lot of times. It seems lately its getting worse. I can go to other locations and get faster service and the other employees seem to be more attentive and happier. Everyone at this McDonalds seems to not be happy and dont care about anyone. I have gone to this McDonals before and wait a long time jhust to order food and then wait even longer just to get the food even when they are not busy. I will not go this McDonalds for a long time. This McDonalds needs to work on customer service and lesrn to get the food out quicker than they are now. Sometimes they food is also cold when I got it. If they cant do there jobs right maybe they should not be in business there or get other people that can do the job the right way.

I went to the drive thru and order 2 big breakfast and 3 large sweet teas and a sausage biscut and the total was $12.25 and when I went to the window to get my order they handed me 1 tea I told the associate I had order 3 and she said well she didn't charge u but far ! so she came to the window and told me it would be $2.76 far the other 2 teas so I handed her a 5 and she never gave me my change she just gave me my tea and said have a great day I know it's just $2.24 change but every time I go there and the associate is at the window she seem to be having a bad day are either she don't like her job cause she has a real mean look on her face and this isn't good for this company cause I far one don't like it.

The shift leader has a bad adatuide also she was behind the associate saying something about me cause she and I have had words before about a over charge I'm trying to let you all know how this store is being run by some very rude people and you need to come here and check on this store this whole store needs new managers and associates. I hope you come and check it out because I'm not going back there and I eat there 4 or 5 times a week but seems to be going on when the store manager isn't there cause he's very nice and he always try to make your rite if he's there they don't say a word back to you if it's not right they just fix it for you so that's why I think it's the shift leaders there and this one associate. Thanks Mittie Ballard

I called on the phone and someone pick up and awnser and said hello how are you and said ok OK and hung up right when. I was asking about employment.

we went through long john silvers about 8 last night. we used to eat there all the time but not any more. we asked for fresh food. the fries was hard and cold and all the food was not fresh and tasted like it just came out of the refrigerator. my husband ordered 3 chidken and 2 fish platter and got 1 chicken 2 fish and 3 shrimp. we did not order that and everything tasted terrible.

Ordered a Big Mac and a cup of coffee at the McDonald's in terminal A at ICH. Saw them pour the last drop of the pot into my cup and thought well this sucks but...... Got my sandwich, found a table and took a bite. Bread partially frozen, sandwich fixings all (including the meat) ice cold. No line no waiting no excuses. Took the sandwich back to the counter and told them "it was not fit to eat". The 3 people working the store just looked at me like I had 3 heads. I walked away and dumped my coffee. Didn't even want to taste it. Not interested in getting my money back as that would imply that all is forgiven. It's not. McDonald's at this location sucks. Don't eat here!!!

Went to McDonalds on Bremen Highway in Mishawaka. 2 weeks ago I went Saturday morning 8:00 am on my way to work and ordered egg white delight and md mocha. I was asked what I ordered and they gave me my sandwich and told to pull forward for Mocha. I did and waited and waited. I counted 15 cars that went thru behind me and saw some of the cups handed out the window were also the McCafe drinks. After 15 minutes I was getting ready to get out of my car to go in when the girl finally came to window and gave me my drink. She said sorry and said she made me a large for waiting. I told her 15 minutes was ridiculous and now I was late for work and to let her manager know that I would be calling later that day. I did not call because my kids told me if I did they would remember me and do something the next time I ordered.

I didn't believe something like that would happen but it did anyway. I went this past Saturday, again at 8:00 am on my way to work and again was told to pull forward. I told the guy working that the last time I had to wait 15 minutes and please don't forget me. I got my Mocha in about 3 minutes and he smiled and said have a nice day. I thanked him and told him to have a nice day also. As I was driving to work and took a drink it dribbled on me every time. When I got to work I took the lid off and found a cut out in cup where you take a drink. I was lucky I had coat zipped up and it didn't burn my skin or cause an accident. I feel this was intentional and will never return to that McDonald's and will let everyone know what happened to me. This has never happened at any of the other McDonald's in the area. I feel there needs to be more training at the Mishawaka store or a change in employees. They may think it is funny, but this could cause a serious accident.

I live in Crown Heights Brooklyn and the McDonald's on Utica and Eastern Parkway is disgusting. This McDonald's has homeless people come and hang out in the restaurant for hours. Some even sit on the floor by the door! The tables are sticky and filthy and cleaned so sporadically that they smell awful. I have never seen so much garbage on a floor in a McDonald's in my life. It overflowed from the garbage bin and nobody bothered to pick it up. This is literally the most disgusting place that served food that I have ever walked into in my life. I'm very surprised the Department of Health hasn't shut it down. I was so hungry that I ordered my food anyway and left as quickly as possible. Than on the way home I threw the food in the trash. Just looking at it made me sick and I couldn't bring myself to eat it. Shame on McDonald's for allowing such a disgusting place to stay open. Shame on you McDonald's!

I just called the complaint department for McDonalds and a Cristina answered so was so un professional that I had to repeat myself several time for questions I all ready answered. She was not paying attention or understanding anything until I repeated myself. The fact is that when I told her that I waited on line she have told her that I was inside the store. She then asks if I was inside or in the drive through. I had this happen all through my conversation with Christina. This fact tells me that McDonalds does not care about complaints or their lack of Professional service. I feel that the New CEO should be made aware of the lack of Professional service that McDonalds has now. I have been a Customer of McDonalds for 49 years however if things do not improve soon, I will turn my Business over to Wendys since Burger King also has bad service.

Yes, when I went by my local McDonald's this morning, was hoping to grab something real quick and head home this morning. Having things to do I was hoping to grab and be done. I proceeded to ask for 2 breakfast burrito's. However, when I quickly pulled up ans asked the girl at the window, did you put sauce in the bag, she very quickly say's yes. Guess what, I got to my destination, hoping to quickly eat and get things done this morning, when I dump things from my bag and NO sauce. I did call the store, a joke !!!

Ordered a meal but did not the the fries ask the cashier they said they did not charge me for fries i said okay then i will buy went to hand my credit card now cash only after they took my card 3 min before to pay for the meal this Is BS they told me can't do anything sorry sir how can a company mess up an order then not make it right even when i said i would pay. Very Bad Business.

At 735am 8\3\15 I was ordering 2 frozen cokes and 2 sour mellon frozen drinks in the drive thru and the actual manager of the store Jake was abusive I drove up to the window and he said don't use that language ???? I didn't know what he was on about i have a speech impedament i treed to speak and place the rest of my order but he rudely slammed the window closed i really found that offensive and abusive coming from a senior member of there team really bad for a family restaurant.

My daughter who started work for mcdonalds leckwith road Cardiff UK, she was nearly 17 she started her training she worked 4 hrs first day and she enjoyed it she was so exited to go back the next day,on the next day she went in where she met with a manager,who was covering for holidays, she was told,not to smile at customers, and just to take there orders, she took the order from a customer when the manager wiped the order from the till told her to give his change from her head my daughter was very nervous she gave him 10 pence to much,he them told her not to serve any more customers bearing in mind he was training her,he told her he would show her how there floors were mopped,after mopping he called all the other staff,laughed and said l had to train her on how to mop a floor,then said to her that she fancied him,also made her search through all the wasted food in the rubbish, so she would know what customers threw out,she was belittled all day In front off staff by this manager,l could go on, she was only 16 she lasted a few more days,then had the cheek to say,she was not good enough to work for them,is this how they train young people,she was made to look feel stupid,and degraded, lm going to flood facebook and Twitter then see how mcdonalds react

went thru drive thru window ordered fresh chicken nuggets and tenders were not fresh not even hot. I ask them three times if fresh they said yes lie I ordered iced tea asked for just a little sweet im diabetic, got home tea was sweet had to throw it out. I don't like wasting my money. will go elsewhere.

Took my grandson his order was all wrong but the bad part was my Big Mac was ice cold and hair was in my French fries.

See the email response below from McDonald's customer care department. Well, I have serious doubts that you really care about your customers, us early morning ones anyhow. I visited your Lake Wylie location again this morning, interested to see if anything improved. This time it was 5:10 AM. Door was locked. There were two women inside talking but you were not open. Do you just not care? In this day and age when so much interest is placed in customer satisfaction I am amazed that this keeps happening. Well, carry on, do as you please, it won't affect me anymore, I give up.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 22, 2014, at 5:01 AM, <McDonalds.CustomerCare@us.mcd.com> wrote:

Hello Joe:

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Lake Wylie, SC with me. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to better understand how we can improve our service to you.

I am sorry that the restaurant was not open during its normal business hours. Please be assured that we want to provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit us. From your email, it is clear we did not meet your expectations. Again, I am truly sorry we disappointed you.

I want you to know that I have already taken action on your feedback. After reading your email, I immediately shared the information you brought to our attention with the local franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. Additionally, customer feedback is reviewed with our regional McDonald's consultants as part of our ongoing commitment to improving our restaurants' operations.

Again, Joe, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you soon.

Ashley
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:11543317

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not "reply" to this email response. No "replies" can be received through this mailbox. If you wish to contact McDonald's Customer Response Center again, please visit our website at www.mcdonalds.com

Our food. Your questions. Get more answers to your food questions by tweeting @McDonalds or asking us on Facebook. Visit our FAQs to learn more.

You wrote:

Your door states that you open at 5 AM. The last three times I have stopped, slightly after 5AM the door was locked, closed. If you aren't opening until say 5:30 or 6:00 please say so. This is the only fast food place on my way to work so if you are not opening as advertised I need to make alternate plans.

I order some food we only got half and they gave us a crack foam cup of ice tea and I got it home the cup break tea every where all over my carpet that store is every bad. It is the McDonald's in Elyria, Ohio.

I worked for Mcdonalds in New Smyrna Beach Florida from 11/12-02/15 and was treated horrible. I was sexually harassed from the day I started till Feb, 2013 by a manager. I told a different manager but nothing got done until 4 months later. They allowed him to quit instead of firing him so he could get a job at a different restaurant. I was so uncomfortable working because they allowed him to come in and he would always stare at me. That is just not right!! Then I worked with a bf/gf and they would always fight. I would find the gf on the floor in the office crying cause they would be fighting all night.

Again nothing was done to separate the 2. I was never late for work in the nearly 3 years that I was there, would come in when asked, stay late when asked and when my Granddaughter was born took 10 days off but they called me in 3 times and I went. My GM Cody tatro told me I coudn't be employee of the month and never was. then last week I was sexually harassed again by another crew person and when I went to work three days later there was the same man who had done that to me. i walked out on my job and the owner blames me.

On 23 Feb.'15,i went to the McDonalds off of Oddie Blvd./Silverada ,Spark's,Nv. The Crew Was Friendly,courious as usual,However,i brought my Lap Top,and got onto McDonalds Free WI-FI,because of that,alone,I gotten Malware,onto my Lap Top,then when I brought it back home,i couldn't use my password to login,I had lost all of my personal information,my writing projects/comic book conception artwork,I couldn't even download it onto my flash drive,now I cant even upgrade my dell d610 latitude,Now,im looking at loss of future royalties off of all 13 book's on Wicca,I was intending on publishing,I,will be expecting compensation for loss of intellectual property,and all that time and effort into typing it all on my Laptop,Now,i just found out that,im losing my place to live,pending ssi,disabled and in a wheelchair.I will be expecting compensation,of a newer upgraded Laptop,please have McDonalds contact.

This is the Absolute Worst I have Ever seen Any Mcdonaldd restaurant! They are Not busy and this store is Absolutely Disgusting! Trash overflowing out of can, all over floor throughout restaurant. Not 1 clean table at all even the "party area" that is closed is Absolutely Disgusting! Employees walked through lobby numerous times and just ignored the mess.

About a week ago i went to McDonalds at Thinford in county Durham. Food and service was great at the time and we never have any issues with regards to food. When being served , we went to pay with a card, entered card as normal then, the card machine said remove card. We removed the card and entered it again, the same happened. We then had to sign for the transaction and thought nothing else of it(no receipts given)When we checked the same transaction went through twice, exactly same amount at the same time. We phoned up and the lady who served us said she had never known this before, so gave us a number to ring in which we tried but could not actually get through to talk to an actual person! I went through to the McDonalds the next day to see if some kind of management was in store just to see if i could get a refund but the store was busy and i just got directed to the same number i was given the day before. The order was only for £8 but it's got to the point where i am just complaining on principle of the bad way i have been treat in solving a simple problem.

I want to make the corporation aware of an inexcusable managerial employee who is breaking numerous labor laws. This employee's name is Ilene Komiko and she is currently at the American Fork, Utah store on State Street. Supposedly, she is sent in to clean up troubled stores, but let me tell you what has been happening.
My husband was hired as a manager trainee in May. He was supposed to be on a 90 day trial period while he was being trained. He still hasn't been certified, even though they have been telling him for two months that Daniel will be meeting with him to discuss his salary and get him certified.

14 managers have quit since May. Most of them have quit since Ilene came to the store due to her abusive nature. There have been too many hourly employees to count that have quit and most new hires last about three days.

Ilene yells at the employees and every sentence starts with one of these threats: You will do this or you will be written up or terminated. Due to losing so many employees, they are unable to fully staff their shifts, so most employees are doing the work of 2 people. No one is getting breaks and they are working 8 to 14 hours. Then she makes the managers stay until the store is cleaned but she makes them work off the clock, stating that they have to do whatever they didn't do on their scheduled shift. My husband was the only one in the kitchen and he was cooking AND putting the food together, so when was he supposed to clean the floors? There wasn't a dish washer, so he had to do that, too. This has happened on numerous occasions. She put a new hire who wasn't hired to cook in the kitchen and yelled at her all night to work faster. she didn't even know how to make the food!

Ilene has gone in and altered time cards so she doesn't have to pay overtime. She requires the managers (even the ones who are training so they are hourly) to come in for meetings and then she refuses to pay them. She made them come in for a meeting on Sunday that was supposed to start at 3 but she didn't show up until 5. Then she brought Little Ceasar's pizza and they ate it in the sitting area with customers! Then she made them come back in at 10:30 pm until 1:30 am to train them how to clean and she refused to pay them for that, too.

I don't know if you have a way to check the hiring and release dates of those employees, but I think you would be shocked if you saw how she has decimated that store. My husband almost walked out tonight because of her rudeness, but he really wants to be a part of your organization. She has been very rude to customers and employees alike. I think you ought to send in an undercover person to see what is happening first hand. She has been with the corporation for 20 years but I can't believe you would condone her actions. It doesn't jive with my idea of a happy place to be for families when it is actually painful to work there.

Another problem is that there are managers who have been there over 5 years with no raise and no benefits. When they do ask, they are told their paper work has been lost, so they are only making $8/hr.

I choose to believe that this store is an anomaly because I have been a patron of yours since you opened! I was excited for my husband to be start working for you because I believed that it would be a positive environment that would appreciate his many years of customer service and people skills. I know you want to see employees that are smiling because they love their jobs. Please do something to fix this situation. The customers are unhappy because they have to wait a long time for their food. The shake machine is broken 80% of the time and needs to be replaced. They desperately need more employees. A manager named Andrew is supposed to take over soon. I would suggest that happen sooner than later because he is a nice, level-headed man who might actually save the store. Please get Ilene out of there before everybody leaves!

The policy where I work is to be polite to our customers at all time . However apparently this is not the case with macdonalds. After the member of staff had thrown down my food I was spoken to like crap .. its absolutely disgusting and needs to be sorted . There is no need for it .......

I wish to make a complaint about the North Shore store in Townsville.
Almost everytime I go to this store something is either broken or out of order, or the chips are cold or we are given the wrong order...This is the only store in our area, the next nearest store is a 15minute drive away...The Frappe machine is still out of order and awaiting parts..

The icecream machine was out of order last night and when we complained the girl behind the till just shrugged her shoulders and said nothing she could do...Don't you think that these machines should be replaced while they are waiting to be fixed.. I have seen them cleaning the machine at their busiest times so therefore they are placed out of order.

This store is only new and these problems are just not acceptable...

I frequented the Orrville, Oh McDonalds until the Manager, was not only rude but humiliated me in front of other customers by her words and actions. I have never had a complaint until now. My last visit was Dec 20, 2012 and I can not bring myself to stop there again after how I was treated. I thought it would pass as I have frequented that store regularly prior to this incident. I feel I am owed an apology from her.

Most times I go through the drive through but I was with a friend and we wanted to eat in. I have kept my receipt if you need any information on it other than the store # which is #11923 and mer# 25710002 and kvs order 91.

On Dec 20, 2012 at 9:32 am the incident which I am referring to is I ordered a Egg n Cheese McGriddle (no meat). The young lady at the register taking our order didn't know how to ring it up as there is no key for it as there is 1 for the Egg n Cheese Biscuit I frequently order. I started to tell her how this store other stores ring it up, which is --- 2 McGriddles, a Folded Egg and slice of Cheese---comes up to $1.99. This woman (which turned out to be the manager) came over and said I could not order it like that.

She told the girl not to do it like that. I started to say but they always have and she quickly interrupted me. She loudly said whoever has been doing that is wrong, this is her store and it is her way. Said I could not have the folded egg on the sandwich but had to take the scrambled egg since I was ordering separate items for a sandwich. I again started t o say something but she wouldn't let me finish before again saying this was her store and it had to be done her way. She told the girl to ring it up as a scrambled egg not folded for Egg n Cheese McGriddle Sandwich.

There was no saying anything to her because she was insisting I was wrong and whoever has been doing it like that is wrong at her store or any store. With all the customers standing there listening to this I just let it go. I did ask her name and said I might complain to higher ups. She said she didn't care because she was right and that's how it will be done and repeated her name loudly. I felt bad for the girl waiting on us as she seemed embarrassed by all this also.

The Scrambled Egg was horrible on that sandwich, it was sloppy and falling apart. All I was asking for was a McGriddle Sandwich with no Meat and didn't want to be charged for the meat. I've never had a problem until this time. I guess it was because I didn't go through the drive through.

Even before they had a key for the Egg n Cheese Biscuit they always rang up the items separate, Biscuit, Folded Egg and Cheese. I was not forced into taking a Scrambled egg on the sandwich which makes for a sloppy sandwich. I have even gotten a Toasted Cheese from McDonald's on occasion.

I know that this manager is new to this store in Orrville as Manager but no excuse to treat or talk to customers this way. I can only imagine that if she feels so free to treat and talk to a customer this way how she must treat the employees.

I really feel I deserve both a verbal and written apology from this Manager, as to how she talked to and treated me. Until then I just can't bring myself to patronized that store.

Thank-you for taking the time to read this.

Tonight, after a 13 hour day at work, I stopped by this McDonalds to bring my kids home dinner. I ordered 4 hamburgers and a mcflurry. When my kids opened their hamburgers, there was a single slice of tomato and a pickle. No hamburger, no condiments, nothing but a single slice of tomato and a pickle. It was 10:38 pm, and as soon as I pulled up to order a guy said "sorry, we're closed," and I heard snickering. I said "I'm sorry, did you say you're closed?" A woman with a thick Indian accent replied "what's your order?" Confused, I repeated "Are you closed?" She again repeated "What's your order?" My order was simple: 4 hamburgers and an oreo mcflurry. I was the ONLY customer.

Thanks to this McDonalds, I'm trying to find something to fix for dinner at midnight and my kids are waiting up while I cook it. Not to mention the money I'm out since I wasn't even given a receipt; although, I if I were doing things like that at work I wouldn't hand out my name and a managers phone number on a receipt either. I don't know if they think it's funny or cute, but I'm not tolerating service like that. It's disgusting. Doing it on all 4 clearly indicated it was on purpose, especially since I had no special requests.

Many hard workers are looking for jobs, and if McDonalds thinks it's appropriate to hire employees like that, it's a very easy decision to not support the business. This McDonalds will never be used by me or my family again. It's not worth it. Why would I drive there, pay them money, and still have to come home and cook? Thanks for wasting my time and money McDonalds- the two things this single working mom can't afford to spare.

I asked the lady if I could get fresh fries and she told me they were fresh and they were not. The fries got cold and hard as soon as I left the store. I tried to eat the fries along with my fish sandwich and my sandwich was hard and cold too. I took the food back and the manager refused to replace my food! I'm disgruntled and upset!

My husband and I went through the drive way of McDonald's on overland and Venice blvd Los Angeles ca 90034 and we could barely understand the employee taking our order and she could barely understand us.. She kept say what? So when we received our order it was all wrong we didn't get our sauce and the fries were old cold and oily .. It was a horrible experience.. They have employees working there that barely speaks the English language.. And that is a frustrating experience for customers that are spending there money with the restaurant

Visited the drive-thru at McDonald's at 17:15 on Saturday the 13th April. Had around 6 instant wins , when we handed them over to the man serving on the first window , he took 2 and handed the rest back saying ' there's the other ones back for another day' without explaining why he was doing this, I asked him ' can I not use thes all today?' To which the woman worker on the headphone set for the drive-thru at the same window rudely butted in and in an agressive tone said ' that's the rules, I'm not going to put them through and loose my job over you' I was quite taken aback at her reaction to my question! I often visit this McDonalds and do not think her tone or rudeness was necessary. I think you need to find out who this worker was and she defintly needs a lesson in manor ism! I won't be going back to this McDonald, thanks.

I was recently in McDonald's restaurant and me and my partner ordered a Big Mac meal and a mc chicken meal the burgers and also the chips were both under cooked, I am not best pleased with this at all your staff are meant to make sure the customers food is fully cooked and presented to the customer in a nice way and not throw on. I want this to be sorted or I will go further about this and make sure people know what McDonald's food is really like. Thank you for your co-operation and hope this is sorted soon.

I went to McDonalds tonight Monday April 1st. I waited in the drive through pick up window for at least 5mintues waiting on my food and could see the front counter and it was dead in there. Then I get home eat my food and my order was wrong. I got a Angus Bacon & Cheese and I asked for it plain but to keep the Bacon on it, my sandwhich was missing the Bacon and tasted like ketchup like theye put ketchup on my burger wipped it off and put a new bun on it. I was not happy with my visit to Mcdonalds tonight.

On Friday Dec,6, 2013 at approx. 11: 00 PM, the dining room needed cleaning, overflowing trashcans and trash on floor. We ordered from a gentleman and he then went outside to smoke and make a phone call. he returned aprox 10 min later and our order was not complete yet, he saw the french fries had not been put in fryer yet, He bagged our burgers and set them on counter. while waiting for fries i asked to see manager. I was very surprised to see that the gentleman that took my order was the manager. at this point several people had already walked out because no-one was at the register. I asked for a refund because our burgers would have been cold by the time our frys were done. a refund was given but not before asking about our drinks which were left on the table. This poor experience cost us 30 minutes extra on our trip late at night.

My E-mail- I visit your restaurant infrequently, though I did stop in to my local Mc Donald's within 3 weeks of your starting your advertising of your Frozen Strawberry Lemonade in mid May. I bought one for myself and one for my daughter. I was exceptionally dissatisfied with the product and feel like the nearly $5 dollars I spent was a complete waste of money. I might have as well thrown the $5 dollar bill in the garbage container out side the store. Your advertising is misleading the whole drink tasted chemical, tons of artificial flavoring and coloring for both the strawberry and the lemon. It was horrible really horrible.

I very much doubt if there was even 1 drop of either real strawberry fruit or lemon juice in those beverages. No where on the cup did the product say 0% fruit juice. I took one sip out of mine and my daughter did out of hers we promptly tossed the drinks in the trash. Lots of your customers would neither know or care and I'm sure you've made lots of money on the product.I have 30+ yrs. experience in Advertising as a designer.

I expect Leaving such information out of this particular product isn't criminal. You weren't advertising it as "Juice" but it wasn't "Strawberry Lemonade" either only by the color. 'Rip off'.Shame on you.I would really like my money back.Also you will remember in restaurant management training. How many people will some one tell when they have a bad experience with a business incl. restaurants;17 others as I remember.What happened to quality?

Notice with their reponse below no attempt was made to refund my money or satisfy my complaint is any way.
Mc Donald's corp. response below.

Mc Donald's corp. response-

Thank you for contacting McDonald's. Customer feedback is very important to us, and I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.

Be assured that at McDonald's, we continually review our menu to ensure that we serve the products that our customers will enjoy most. As appropriate, our Menu Management team makes changes or enhancements to our menu. We strive to satisfy the tastes of the nearly 50 million people we serve each day.

Again, thank you for contacting McDonald's. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

McDonald's Customer Response Center

I've got news for them... here is public notice on a lousy product, my opinion, and their customer service or lack of it.You can't even talk to a real person to complain.

Today, I ordered two combo meals w/ lemonade for my boys through drive thru, but my children realized that the drinks weren't lemonade instead they were ice waters. Then, I parked my car and walked with my two boys into the store and told one of the female employee about the drinks. She gave me two new cups but didn't even say sorry. She then told me to fill the drinks , but it was water again. so I went back and told her again this time, she didn't even bother to care. I was very disappointed with this type of service. As a customer, I think I deserve an apology from the employee because it caused an inconvenience. Imagine, if my children didn't drink their drinks until home, we would had to drive back to the store just for the drinks.

they told me to pull ahead and when i did they forgat about me for the second time after 22min i went in the stor and they did not have my order i understand things happen but this was the second time i a week . the waterloo store in central new york is the worst store by far the geneva and auburn stores are great . the waterloo store half the time forgets your order or is always missing some of your order it is bad and somebody should look into it

Dear sir/madam,
I visited one of you're mcdonalds stores this evening, at the norwich airport. It is one that myself and husband use often!. And i would just like to say, how under qualified ALL the staff where there!. I used the drive threw, started in order. I always ask for a special burger!!. (Grill!!). And befor i had finished giving my order, the young man told me to go to the next window!!.. at this stage i had not given him my seconder order, and he didnt even as when drink i would like with either of him. He kept telling me to go to next window befor i had finished ordering!. So i go to next window. I payed by card! Handed the young man thw card reader he then shut the shutters and turned his back!!. So i move to the next window!..where i was told to wait in bay one!. When i recieved my food, the young lady who came out.. passed me my food and said.. here ya go!!!... cheers!!!...
Im guessing they are all new staff as i did not reconised any of them and that they all had new uniform on. But that doesnt not excuse the way they should traet or talk to customers!!!.. this may only be little to yourselfs but to me it was unperfecional!!. And rude!. If i hear nothing from yourselfs i shall be conta ctin kevin foley muself and take matters further as i think all staff should be trained to talk to their customers with a little bit of respect! I have also walked into this particular mcdonalds and have heard the staff behind the tills swearing useing the F word!.. this was when young childern are about!!.. a discrase i would say!.. thankyou for your time!. I hope i have explained myself on here as good as i could. Will be waiti g to hear from yourself.

We ordered about 35 dollars of food took almost 30 mins to complete my order to me. Then they came gave me my food asked me if everything was right till I noticed Mt fries were not all there had to go back inside and told them. Thought that was all then she forgot two sandwiches the store number 5589 is a joke I go literally about one to twice a week and find everything always messed up its sad. I just cant imagine all the complaints you as a company gets from all your mangers not able to run the floor its just sad. they also told me you guys have no quantity buttom bcuz I order lik 10-15 mcdoubles the same only ket chz and pickles sad how they cant get that right. That location sucks just sucks for me because that place is the closet but I bet if I go to Litchfield and McDowell I can make it home with everything and stoll warm the mcdonalds down the road by the time in home cold. The other thing is that your fries are expensive to be shorted paying for a large but getting a medium thats sad I am one more bad service from any location to be done with your establishment for good me and my entire family!!!

Have feedback for McDonalds?