McDonalds Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

766+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call McDonalds corporate: 800-244-6227

I went to the drive thru of Mcdonald's in Dettro drive in Mattoon IL. 61938 ( parking lot is under construction)at 7:59 p.m. April 13,2013 . I ordered Bigmac w/ cheese, double cheeseburger,and premium chicken and bacon wrap with a coupon and i specific said to her that transaction is done and the person next to me wanna order the premium chicken and bacon wrap with a coupon. The lady in the microphone said to me sorry Ma am we can only used one coupon . I said I understand that that's why we order two transaction and she insist that is your policy to used one coupon per customer per visit.

I decided we go inside and ordered the same thing , we both fall in line and ordered using our coupon with no problem. I asked the lady who gave my food if she was the one who got my ordered at the drive thru because her voice sounds familiar, she said yes her name tag said ALEX , so i explain to her what i was trying to do and she said Oh I didn't understand you. No sorry from her. I understand she might be tired but I'm caregiver and worked two jobs , work 8 to 14 hours a day most of the week . Thank god i still managed to smile and apologized if i make a mistake and let them know that I will try to remember to LISTEN and not to make the same mistake again. If Mcdonalds don't want people to use the coupon in the drive thru you have to say that in your ad.

Lorelei Sheff

there are several men aged 50 to 70 years of age that are ganging up against my cousin because one of the customers doesn't like her. He has bad mouthed her to every one she makes friends with at McDonalds. He has threatened to complaiin about her service dog that she brings into teh restaurant. Every one knows about him, and he has caused a hostile enviornment against her and this is not right.
She has reported it to teh managers and they said they will take care of it. Right now we are just making you aware of this so if any thing comes up ... you will be aware of it.
Thank You!!
A Concerned Cousin

I recently visited a McDonald's and right when I started my order I got a horribly rude attitude from one of your employees. She was totally ignoring what I was saying and cutting me off. I got over it but than once I got my food it was all wrong, wrong hamburger, a water instead of soda wrong ice cream. She was rude and inattentive. I'm not sure why your establishment would hire someone like that. I was extremely frustrated after that experience

I was at the McDonald's in south normanton on the 17/03/13. It was 1am Monday morning and I always finish off at McDonald's after work. I ordered my usual meal that I have and payed for it. When it came out the fries were cold, the hot chocolate was watery and the burger was missing the bottom off the bun, and seemed to have been cooked with no pride at all. I complained and the staff just giggled and joked with the chef. This is not on I'm disgusted in the service I received and the action taken.

I wish to complain about the way your job application process is conducted. My son got to the second stage of the job application and was invited to an interview at MacDonalds. When he arrived there he was told to fill out a form which he duly completed then he was told to go home where they would contact him by the end of the week if he was through to the next stage of the interview. By the time he had got home he had already received an email saying he was unsuccessful in his application, how could this be when he didnt even have an interview? they know nothing about my son and his capabilities, obviously if he had got through the first stage he was of the right calibre to do the job. Did the Manager therefore judge him on his appearance, that of a teenage boy? what a waste of time for him to make the effort of coming into the shop to produce documents to prove who he is. I was appalled that he did not have a verbal interview with the manager so he could find out what sort of a person my son is, obviously his face did not fit to be turned down before he had even reached home. It is sad that your company has such a high profile that you should treat individuals wishing to better themselves this way. It would be nice to get an explanation as to why this happened, but as with everything else in life I suppose this will just be put in the delete bin.

After waiting in the drive through line for ten or so minutes we got the wrong order the cashier took the order back through the window and we hear the managers arguing very loudly in front of all the employees and costumer so we finally get our order back and get home to find our order still wasn t right. After spending over twenty dollars and my time waiting I am not happy. Hickory store number 13823 hwy 321! Please contact me about this matter at 828 781-1020.

I am an asian and use to love eating macdonalds,had a fillet o fish meal everyday. Last week i went to macdonalds i was refused to be served as the staff in macdonalds are claiming that the the fillet o fish meal is not suitable for vegeterians as the staff are not doing thier job properly, because at the end of the day when they filter the oil out to clean it they are not keeping the fillet oil separate and are filtering it with the rest of the other food which means contamination. I am very disappointing to the fact that up until now i have been eating something which is not halal for me, and the fact that the staff in there are not doing their jobs properly.

I, apparently, am not a typical customer. I expect butter and syrup when I order hotcakes. When I specify no cheese, because I am lactose intolerant, I expect no cheese. A spoon and fork works for also. I can't seem to receive these "special" items when I visit your restaurant. I AM PISSED!!! In the past I sympathized with foreigners coming to this country to make a better life, and hiring the young to begin the process of developing work ethics. It's a good thing. But I am finding that my quality of life is being compromised as a result. For the last year or so, I changed my breakfast stop to McDonalds. But often I have to throw my carryout meal away because I got no syrup for my hotcakes, cheese on my sandwiches, no salt or pepper and once, no spoon or fork. You added cheese to all your sandwiches, and now I have to pay you extra to screw up my sandwich. Get this; Americans thrive on quality and price. But offering price alone is unacceptable because you don't get what you really want to enjoy; the experience. This is the first time I took the sandwich back. I complained and refused the free sandwich offered. You want customers? Get it right!! Train them to get it right. Have you ever heard of Poka-Yoke?

Hi, I'm a crew worker at Mcdonalds Restaurant located at 5666 N Blackstone ave in Fresno. Today 4/13/2013, we are busy and when taking orders from customer and after cashing it out, the customer come back and say they don't want their food and want to exchange or refunds for their food. I was being blame at that its my fault but before I'm going to cash it out I repeat the order and the customer say its correct then when cash out they come back and say its not correct and want to exchange them. I'm really disappoint and mad that I'm being blame at while its not my fault to be blame or yell at. I have decided that its not worth blaming on me that its not my fault while I did repeat the order back to the customer before I cash them out. I'm not happy because its not my fault its the customer fault because they don't know what they are ordering and then when come back to correct the order I help correct the order and still being blame at. I feel that being a part of McDonald's is a good place to be but its doesn't seem like it anymore.

We order 6 filet-o-fish meal and than we asked for extra tarter sauce and she gave few. we asked her for 1 more and she said we had to pay for it. Many time we go to burger king and we asked for extra sauce and they always give us without saying anything. So im surprised on mc donalds behavior. They also using half slice of cheese. It should be 1 full slice not half. If this is not solved im never going back to mc donalds.

I am beyond pissed off with the 9638 160th St in Surrey, BC location. Online it says that they are open until 3am, I have walked into other McDonalds after 2am and been served. Yesterday(Saturday April 13th) I went to McDonalds at 11:30pm only to find all the doors locked. I knocked on the door but was ignored. I decided to walk through the drive thru so that maybe I could ask why the lobby was closed. A woman working opend the window and said "Sorry, we don't serve customers on foot." I asked to speak to the manager, she replied with "have a nice day" and closed the window in my face and locked it! I want to know why I was denied service and the right to speak to a manager during hours of operation, the sign says 24 hours and does not state lobby hours. The woman was rude and the manager was right behind her when she closed the window in my face. I have never had such a horrible experience in all of my life! I will NEVER be going back to this location ever again!

It seems like the past 3 or 4 months, McDonalds cannot get my order correct thru the drive-thru. To give credit where credit due.1 out of 6 orders are correct , and the employees are nice most of the time. When we order food for example fries, hashbrowns, McDoubles and apple pies, sauage and biscuit when I ordered gravy biscuit. I always go thru the drive thru because my grandchildren are with me. I drive away from the window that gives you the food, park and check my order. When it is wrong, I have to go back thru the drive-thru. This does not include cold fries. This gets OLD VERY FAST!!!! All we have in this town is Sonic, KFC, and McDonalds. Alot of people. including me and my family, WISH we had a Wendys or Burger King instead of McDonalds.

Extremely mad at willmar mn McDonald's! They won't give out cups of water.. Even for paying customers in fear that the customer will turn around and walk inside to steal pop?! Ridiculous!! Never has any other McDonald's (or any other fast food restaurant) done this to me! What a joke! Would not recommend this McDonald's to anyone!

How can you visit a fast food restaurant like McD's and not get water to drink with your meal, is this what the world is coming to! I don't mind paying for water if it's of higher quality, but they want give me this is amazing to me. They are basically calling McDonald's customers a thief, like we won't complain about this.

On 9/2/13 we visited McDonald's at22333 east 9mile rd ads,no store # 6927 around 12ish...we watched five members walk by us and never once offer assistance to take our order...the manager walked by..still no welcome..No acknowledgement of our presence.When I asked for help after 20minutes the rude staff got the order wrong#398 and then proceeded to state in my presence what I did or did not offer. I live close by and will not return to this store,the customer service us poor,store is often not clean and staff were very unprofessional.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Tammi on 09/02/2013 at IP address 64.134.160.182 using our mcdonalds complaint form. This opinions contained in this mcdonalds customer review titled, "lack of customer service,rude team memvers" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

About a week ago i went to McDonalds at Thinford in county Durham. Food and service was great at the time and we never have any issues with regards to food. When being served , we went to pay with a card, entered card as normal then, the card machine said remove card. We removed the card and entered it again, the same happened. We then had to sign for the transaction and thought nothing else of it(no receipts given)When we checked the same transaction went through twice, exactly same amount at the same time. We phoned up and the lady who served us said she had never known this before, so gave us a number to ring in which we tried but could not actually get through to talk to an actual person! I went through to the McDonalds the next day to see if some kind of management was in store just to see if i could get a refund but the store was busy and i just got directed to the same number i was given the day before. The order was only for £8 but it's got to the point where i am just complaining on principle of the bad way i have been treat in solving a simple problem.

I want to make the corporation aware of an inexcusable managerial employee who is breaking numerous labor laws. This employee's name is Ilene Komiko and she is currently at the American Fork, Utah store on State Street. Supposedly, she is sent in to clean up troubled stores, but let me tell you what has been happening.
My husband was hired as a manager trainee in May. He was supposed to be on a 90 day trial period while he was being trained. He still hasn't been certified, even though they have been telling him for two months that Daniel will be meeting with him to discuss his salary and get him certified.

14 managers have quit since May. Most of them have quit since Ilene came to the store due to her abusive nature. There have been too many hourly employees to count that have quit and most new hires last about three days.

Ilene yells at the employees and every sentence starts with one of these threats: You will do this or you will be written up or terminated. Due to losing so many employees, they are unable to fully staff their shifts, so most employees are doing the work of 2 people. No one is getting breaks and they are working 8 to 14 hours. Then she makes the managers stay until the store is cleaned but she makes them work off the clock, stating that they have to do whatever they didn't do on their scheduled shift. My husband was the only one in the kitchen and he was cooking AND putting the food together, so when was he supposed to clean the floors? There wasn't a dish washer, so he had to do that, too. This has happened on numerous occasions. She put a new hire who wasn't hired to cook in the kitchen and yelled at her all night to work faster. she didn't even know how to make the food!

Ilene has gone in and altered time cards so she doesn't have to pay overtime. She requires the managers (even the ones who are training so they are hourly) to come in for meetings and then she refuses to pay them. She made them come in for a meeting on Sunday that was supposed to start at 3 but she didn't show up until 5. Then she brought Little Ceasar's pizza and they ate it in the sitting area with customers! Then she made them come back in at 10:30 pm until 1:30 am to train them how to clean and she refused to pay them for that, too.

I don't know if you have a way to check the hiring and release dates of those employees, but I think you would be shocked if you saw how she has decimated that store. My husband almost walked out tonight because of her rudeness, but he really wants to be a part of your organization. She has been very rude to customers and employees alike. I think you ought to send in an undercover person to see what is happening first hand. She has been with the corporation for 20 years but I can't believe you would condone her actions. It doesn't jive with my idea of a happy place to be for families when it is actually painful to work there.

Another problem is that there are managers who have been there over 5 years with no raise and no benefits. When they do ask, they are told their paper work has been lost, so they are only making $8/hr.

I choose to believe that this store is an anomaly because I have been a patron of yours since you opened! I was excited for my husband to be start working for you because I believed that it would be a positive environment that would appreciate his many years of customer service and people skills. I know you want to see employees that are smiling because they love their jobs. Please do something to fix this situation. The customers are unhappy because they have to wait a long time for their food. The shake machine is broken 80% of the time and needs to be replaced. They desperately need more employees. A manager named Andrew is supposed to take over soon. I would suggest that happen sooner than later because he is a nice, level-headed man who might actually save the store. Please get Ilene out of there before everybody leaves!

The policy where I work is to be polite to our customers at all time . However apparently this is not the case with macdonalds. After the member of staff had thrown down my food I was spoken to like crap .. its absolutely disgusting and needs to be sorted . There is no need for it .......

I wish to make a complaint about the North Shore store in Townsville.
Almost everytime I go to this store something is either broken or out of order, or the chips are cold or we are given the wrong order...This is the only store in our area, the next nearest store is a 15minute drive away...The Frappe machine is still out of order and awaiting parts..

The icecream machine was out of order last night and when we complained the girl behind the till just shrugged her shoulders and said nothing she could do...Don't you think that these machines should be replaced while they are waiting to be fixed.. I have seen them cleaning the machine at their busiest times so therefore they are placed out of order.

This store is only new and these problems are just not acceptable...

I frequented the Orrville, Oh McDonalds until the Manager, was not only rude but humiliated me in front of other customers by her words and actions. I have never had a complaint until now. My last visit was Dec 20, 2012 and I can not bring myself to stop there again after how I was treated. I thought it would pass as I have frequented that store regularly prior to this incident. I feel I am owed an apology from her.

Most times I go through the drive through but I was with a friend and we wanted to eat in. I have kept my receipt if you need any information on it other than the store # which is #11923 and mer# 25710002 and kvs order 91.

On Dec 20, 2012 at 9:32 am the incident which I am referring to is I ordered a Egg n Cheese McGriddle (no meat). The young lady at the register taking our order didn't know how to ring it up as there is no key for it as there is 1 for the Egg n Cheese Biscuit I frequently order. I started to tell her how this store other stores ring it up, which is --- 2 McGriddles, a Folded Egg and slice of Cheese---comes up to $1.99. This woman (which turned out to be the manager) came over and said I could not order it like that.

She told the girl not to do it like that. I started to say but they always have and she quickly interrupted me. She loudly said whoever has been doing that is wrong, this is her store and it is her way. Said I could not have the folded egg on the sandwich but had to take the scrambled egg since I was ordering separate items for a sandwich. I again started t o say something but she wouldn't let me finish before again saying this was her store and it had to be done her way. She told the girl to ring it up as a scrambled egg not folded for Egg n Cheese McGriddle Sandwich.

There was no saying anything to her because she was insisting I was wrong and whoever has been doing it like that is wrong at her store or any store. With all the customers standing there listening to this I just let it go. I did ask her name and said I might complain to higher ups. She said she didn't care because she was right and that's how it will be done and repeated her name loudly. I felt bad for the girl waiting on us as she seemed embarrassed by all this also.

The Scrambled Egg was horrible on that sandwich, it was sloppy and falling apart. All I was asking for was a McGriddle Sandwich with no Meat and didn't want to be charged for the meat. I've never had a problem until this time. I guess it was because I didn't go through the drive through.

Even before they had a key for the Egg n Cheese Biscuit they always rang up the items separate, Biscuit, Folded Egg and Cheese. I was not forced into taking a Scrambled egg on the sandwich which makes for a sloppy sandwich. I have even gotten a Toasted Cheese from McDonald's on occasion.

I know that this manager is new to this store in Orrville as Manager but no excuse to treat or talk to customers this way. I can only imagine that if she feels so free to treat and talk to a customer this way how she must treat the employees.

I really feel I deserve both a verbal and written apology from this Manager, as to how she talked to and treated me. Until then I just can't bring myself to patronized that store.

Thank-you for taking the time to read this.

Tonight, after a 13 hour day at work, I stopped by this McDonalds to bring my kids home dinner. I ordered 4 hamburgers and a mcflurry. When my kids opened their hamburgers, there was a single slice of tomato and a pickle. No hamburger, no condiments, nothing but a single slice of tomato and a pickle. It was 10:38 pm, and as soon as I pulled up to order a guy said "sorry, we're closed," and I heard snickering. I said "I'm sorry, did you say you're closed?" A woman with a thick Indian accent replied "what's your order?" Confused, I repeated "Are you closed?" She again repeated "What's your order?" My order was simple: 4 hamburgers and an oreo mcflurry. I was the ONLY customer.

Thanks to this McDonalds, I'm trying to find something to fix for dinner at midnight and my kids are waiting up while I cook it. Not to mention the money I'm out since I wasn't even given a receipt; although, I if I were doing things like that at work I wouldn't hand out my name and a managers phone number on a receipt either. I don't know if they think it's funny or cute, but I'm not tolerating service like that. It's disgusting. Doing it on all 4 clearly indicated it was on purpose, especially since I had no special requests.

Many hard workers are looking for jobs, and if McDonalds thinks it's appropriate to hire employees like that, it's a very easy decision to not support the business. This McDonalds will never be used by me or my family again. It's not worth it. Why would I drive there, pay them money, and still have to come home and cook? Thanks for wasting my time and money McDonalds- the two things this single working mom can't afford to spare.

I asked the lady if I could get fresh fries and she told me they were fresh and they were not. The fries got cold and hard as soon as I left the store. I tried to eat the fries along with my fish sandwich and my sandwich was hard and cold too. I took the food back and the manager refused to replace my food! I'm disgruntled and upset!

My husband and I went through the drive way of McDonald's on overland and Venice blvd Los Angeles ca 90034 and we could barely understand the employee taking our order and she could barely understand us.. She kept say what? So when we received our order it was all wrong we didn't get our sauce and the fries were old cold and oily .. It was a horrible experience.. They have employees working there that barely speaks the English language.. And that is a frustrating experience for customers that are spending there money with the restaurant

Visited the drive-thru at McDonald's at 17:15 on Saturday the 13th April. Had around 6 instant wins , when we handed them over to the man serving on the first window , he took 2 and handed the rest back saying ' there's the other ones back for another day' without explaining why he was doing this, I asked him ' can I not use thes all today?' To which the woman worker on the headphone set for the drive-thru at the same window rudely butted in and in an agressive tone said ' that's the rules, I'm not going to put them through and loose my job over you' I was quite taken aback at her reaction to my question! I often visit this McDonalds and do not think her tone or rudeness was necessary. I think you need to find out who this worker was and she defintly needs a lesson in manor ism! I won't be going back to this McDonald, thanks.

I was recently in McDonald's restaurant and me and my partner ordered a Big Mac meal and a mc chicken meal the burgers and also the chips were both under cooked, I am not best pleased with this at all your staff are meant to make sure the customers food is fully cooked and presented to the customer in a nice way and not throw on. I want this to be sorted or I will go further about this and make sure people know what McDonald's food is really like. Thank you for your co-operation and hope this is sorted soon.

I went to McDonalds tonight Monday April 1st. I waited in the drive through pick up window for at least 5mintues waiting on my food and could see the front counter and it was dead in there. Then I get home eat my food and my order was wrong. I got a Angus Bacon & Cheese and I asked for it plain but to keep the Bacon on it, my sandwhich was missing the Bacon and tasted like ketchup like theye put ketchup on my burger wipped it off and put a new bun on it. I was not happy with my visit to Mcdonalds tonight.

On Friday Dec,6, 2013 at approx. 11: 00 PM, the dining room needed cleaning, overflowing trashcans and trash on floor. We ordered from a gentleman and he then went outside to smoke and make a phone call. he returned aprox 10 min later and our order was not complete yet, he saw the french fries had not been put in fryer yet, He bagged our burgers and set them on counter. while waiting for fries i asked to see manager. I was very surprised to see that the gentleman that took my order was the manager. at this point several people had already walked out because no-one was at the register. I asked for a refund because our burgers would have been cold by the time our frys were done. a refund was given but not before asking about our drinks which were left on the table. This poor experience cost us 30 minutes extra on our trip late at night.

My E-mail- I visit your restaurant infrequently, though I did stop in to my local Mc Donald's within 3 weeks of your starting your advertising of your Frozen Strawberry Lemonade in mid May. I bought one for myself and one for my daughter. I was exceptionally dissatisfied with the product and feel like the nearly $5 dollars I spent was a complete waste of money. I might have as well thrown the $5 dollar bill in the garbage container out side the store. Your advertising is misleading the whole drink tasted chemical, tons of artificial flavoring and coloring for both the strawberry and the lemon. It was horrible really horrible.

I very much doubt if there was even 1 drop of either real strawberry fruit or lemon juice in those beverages. No where on the cup did the product say 0% fruit juice. I took one sip out of mine and my daughter did out of hers we promptly tossed the drinks in the trash. Lots of your customers would neither know or care and I'm sure you've made lots of money on the product.I have 30+ yrs. experience in Advertising as a designer.

I expect Leaving such information out of this particular product isn't criminal. You weren't advertising it as "Juice" but it wasn't "Strawberry Lemonade" either only by the color. 'Rip off'.Shame on you.I would really like my money back.Also you will remember in restaurant management training. How many people will some one tell when they have a bad experience with a business incl. restaurants;17 others as I remember.What happened to quality?

Notice with their reponse below no attempt was made to refund my money or satisfy my complaint is any way.
Mc Donald's corp. response below.

Mc Donald's corp. response-

Thank you for contacting McDonald's. Customer feedback is very important to us, and I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.

Be assured that at McDonald's, we continually review our menu to ensure that we serve the products that our customers will enjoy most. As appropriate, our Menu Management team makes changes or enhancements to our menu. We strive to satisfy the tastes of the nearly 50 million people we serve each day.

Again, thank you for contacting McDonald's. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

McDonald's Customer Response Center

I've got news for them... here is public notice on a lousy product, my opinion, and their customer service or lack of it.You can't even talk to a real person to complain.

Today, I ordered two combo meals w/ lemonade for my boys through drive thru, but my children realized that the drinks weren't lemonade instead they were ice waters. Then, I parked my car and walked with my two boys into the store and told one of the female employee about the drinks. She gave me two new cups but didn't even say sorry. She then told me to fill the drinks , but it was water again. so I went back and told her again this time, she didn't even bother to care. I was very disappointed with this type of service. As a customer, I think I deserve an apology from the employee because it caused an inconvenience. Imagine, if my children didn't drink their drinks until home, we would had to drive back to the store just for the drinks.

they told me to pull ahead and when i did they forgat about me for the second time after 22min i went in the stor and they did not have my order i understand things happen but this was the second time i a week . the waterloo store in central new york is the worst store by far the geneva and auburn stores are great . the waterloo store half the time forgets your order or is always missing some of your order it is bad and somebody should look into it

Dear sir/madam,
I visited one of you're mcdonalds stores this evening, at the norwich airport. It is one that myself and husband use often!. And i would just like to say, how under qualified ALL the staff where there!. I used the drive threw, started in order. I always ask for a special burger!!. (Grill!!). And befor i had finished giving my order, the young man told me to go to the next window!!.. at this stage i had not given him my seconder order, and he didnt even as when drink i would like with either of him. He kept telling me to go to next window befor i had finished ordering!. So i go to next window. I payed by card! Handed the young man thw card reader he then shut the shutters and turned his back!!. So i move to the next window!..where i was told to wait in bay one!. When i recieved my food, the young lady who came out.. passed me my food and said.. here ya go!!!... cheers!!!...
Im guessing they are all new staff as i did not reconised any of them and that they all had new uniform on. But that doesnt not excuse the way they should traet or talk to customers!!!.. this may only be little to yourselfs but to me it was unperfecional!!. And rude!. If i hear nothing from yourselfs i shall be conta ctin kevin foley muself and take matters further as i think all staff should be trained to talk to their customers with a little bit of respect! I have also walked into this particular mcdonalds and have heard the staff behind the tills swearing useing the F word!.. this was when young childern are about!!.. a discrase i would say!.. thankyou for your time!. I hope i have explained myself on here as good as i could. Will be waiti g to hear from yourself.

We ordered about 35 dollars of food took almost 30 mins to complete my order to me. Then they came gave me my food asked me if everything was right till I noticed Mt fries were not all there had to go back inside and told them. Thought that was all then she forgot two sandwiches the store number 5589 is a joke I go literally about one to twice a week and find everything always messed up its sad. I just cant imagine all the complaints you as a company gets from all your mangers not able to run the floor its just sad. they also told me you guys have no quantity buttom bcuz I order lik 10-15 mcdoubles the same only ket chz and pickles sad how they cant get that right. That location sucks just sucks for me because that place is the closet but I bet if I go to Litchfield and McDowell I can make it home with everything and stoll warm the mcdonalds down the road by the time in home cold. The other thing is that your fries are expensive to be shorted paying for a large but getting a medium thats sad I am one more bad service from any location to be done with your establishment for good me and my entire family!!!

I went to Mcdonalds in Torquay, UK today on the 2nd April 2013 and ordered a McChicken sandwich using a voucher. I gave the person at the till a ten pound note and only received two pound change. I told her that she didn't give me enough change because she typed in the till that I used a five pound note and she went to call the manager. They told me to wait so they can count up and when they returned the manager told me that the amount is correct and said that I must of put a five pound note in my purse instead of a ten when I told her I knew for a fact that I used a ten because that was the only money in my purse I had and I know that because its my pocket money. Money that I earn and she practically called me a liar when I said so by saying that I must of only had a five pound note. Not only that but when I got home I found out that the order was wrong instead of a McChicken sandwich I got a Big Mac that ended up costing Seven pounds because the manager wouldn't give me back my money. I'm going to tell everyone what happened and never recommend this Mcdonald resturant for anyone else, what with the bad service, being called a liar and spending more money than what it's worth. Especially with the manager making me feel embarrassed and angry for losing my money.

At least 3 times a week, I drive through the McDonalds on Roam Hilliard-Renner Road in Hilliard, Ohio and if I arrive after 9:00 pm I am always told that they are not offering hot beverages because machines are being cleaned for the next morning. Yesterday I drove through at 8:30 pm and was told the same thing. I don't understand why the machines are being cleaned so early in the evening when the drive through stays open late. This is an inconvenience when I can go to another McDonalds and get served but this McDonalds is the closest to my house and not out of the way. Can the machines not be cleaned at a less busy time or after midnight? There is a high school nearby and after football/basketball games many parents/students would love to be able to get at least a hot chocolate.

So I this morning I went though my local McDonald's drive thru and ordered a "sausage egg and cheese bagel with round egg".... I drive away, reach in the bag and I have in my hand a cheeseburger! I take it back in to the manager. They bring me a bacon egg and cheese mc griddle (scrambled egg). First of all, at 8:45 am during breakfast service, how do you make a cheeseburger? I mean it wasn't even a 1/4lb burger pattie on a breakfast type bread. It was straight out a hamburger bun... Lunch time cheeseburger!!!! Second, as a manger, how do you mess the order up so bad and the second time? I was offered nothing in terms of we apologize, I felt like I was being the bother....

I drove up to McDonalds placed my order and drove up to first window. I handed over my credit card, and she passed a receipt to me. The person at the register then accused me of cutting in front of the car behind me. She then said she had charged me for the wrong order. I gave her my credit card once again so she charged me for my order. I was also expecting a reversal on first transaction would take place. I drove to the second window and spoke to the manager re: accusation. Manager said he would speak to her. The next day there was no reversal of first transaction so I drove to McDonalds and provided two receipts and bank statement. I was given a refund. This is unacceptable service.

This morning about 5:32am I visited the drive through at the McDonalds on 810 W. Grangeville, Hanford CA 93230. I made my order with no “Good Morning” no “Total Price” from the young lady taking the order. Once I arrived at the window, I stated my “Good Morning” to both the young lady and the shift manager and received nothing but a rolling of the eyes. To kick it even further, there was a young man taking out trash from a bin and I stated my “Good Morning” to him and received a positive “Good Morning Sir.” A “Good Morning” may not seem mush to some people but it strongly favors in my life, and with McDonald’s happy smile it would be nice to have a positive greeting no matter the time of day.

Did not accept our coupons -Staff was rude. Was a huge McDonalds Fan before this. Now I understand why guests get upset with them. Will never visit a McDonalds again. All over a free cookie coupon! The staff at a North Mankato, Mn store was mean and nasty. They were only interested in making a case for their coupon refusal. WELL DONE MCDONALDS !!!

I went to Mcdonalds in Sand Springs Oklahoma yesterday morning 2-9-2015. It was 4:30 am. When I pulled up to the drive thru order speaker I was told "We can't take your order right now because of "technical difficulties" . So I said "I have a $1.07, the price of a sausage biscuit. Can't you just microwave one and take my money". I was answered with" We can't take your order now because of "technical difficulties", please drive away!" What kind of business is Mcdonalds running? People aren't smart enough to take someones money and give the a f-in sausage biscuit.

this is not the first time this has happened, I live in Key West Florida, Store 1183, Placed my Order number one medium with a diet, side of 20 chicken nuggets and a side of cheese sticks and sauces. got order drove home family was served there food, and no big mac for me, tried calling store, they advised me to drive back 20 minutes just to get the sandwich that was forgotten, REALLY. I paid for it should have been in the bag, not the first time this has happened 4th time actually. im really pissed off.

Years ago I started work at the McDonald's in Newport Washington where I worked for 7 years. I worked whenever I could If I saw a chance for extra hours I took it. In 2006 I was told no matter how much I wanted to move up to a higher position it would never happen cause I wasn't built for it. At the start of 2009 I started being treated very poorly I got wrote up every day I got blamed whenever anything went wrong. I was told when I started filing my unemployment I would be fired if I kept doing so. The last 6 months I was there I felt like I didn't exist. I never got promoted or was offered any opportunities because the owners did not like me. I can't find work now cause every time I apply some where I get a bad reference. I'm 34 and I wanna work. McDonald's is the worst franchise I have ever seen in my life the ceo should be ashamed of himself for the operation that he's running.

I go very often to Macdonald 751 New Haven Rd Naugatuck, CT .. but I'm not very happy because there are several things I do not like .. the first is that the store manager spends all his time in his cell and not it is the first time I'm late for my work attendance bad part of it .. the second, his manager serving on the front are very rude to customers and I do not like for me and my family. I hope to focus on this problem because as many more families to stop going there ... thank you very much.

I went to Mcdonalds at 1045 am asked for cheeseburger the manager turned around at looked up at the board, turned her back and stood there embarrassing me because it wasn't lunch yet. I will not put up with this rudeness. Its not my job to know your damn rules in a paying customer. That was so damn rude I'll never go back ever. I'm not some stupid idiot standing in line. Old front street Binghamton my 13905. Purple uniform, black long sleeves, no name tag, I've never been more frustrated with McDonalds, no I don't want free food or coupons nothing.

Well, I turn in to McDonald's and I get up to the speaker to get my order taken.... No one responds I sit there for about 7 minutes and so I drive forward, I get to the window and then I tell him about it he was nice and said sorry but the I asked if they had pies at the moment he went to go check and no he didn't but he could make some, so there were cars infront of me and he told me 2 minutes are so. I said sure not a problem took both of my orders. The second window. I ordered a flurry apparently the ice cream machine breaks I get it and they ran out of strawberry pies, and the employee at the second window was nice as well offered me something else. He gave me pies that my friend ordered, and I pulled up.

I sit and wait for about 15 minutes and I told my friend to go inside so in return I wanted nuggets and then apparently they never dropped the nuggets so I have to wait for them even more. So I wait a little So I wait a little longer and it comes about 15 more minutes. And then I go inside wanting my money back! I tell the manager about why I was mad and just looked at me. What the hell? Then I said I want my money back and I want something in return for waiting 40 minutes. And he said I'm not going to give you anything. I'm a manager at a fast food restaurant and we give stuff out all the time for our mistakes. Never once has our customer waited on our property for 40 minutes then denied when wanting something!!! Joshua was the manager at the time. I would of rather went to another McDonald's if they would of told me the ice cream machine was out in the first place instead of making me pay. I will never come back to this mcdonalds.

Not to mention when I got home and looked at the pies he gave my friend they said 11:57 on them. It was 12:06 when I pulled up to the second window.

I hace recently learned Marjuana and other drugs have been going around in the Erwin Tn MCDonalds I fact one of the managers Julie Obryan has said to have bought pot there. I do not think this is good influence for children and is not fit for a family establishment. You need to start random drug testing

I was at McDonald's on Lathrop Ave/ in Racine,WI and I waited 10minutes in line for a dollar McChicken all because the manager stopped the workers running the line for the people having their food there so they could continue serving the drive-thru people because they were behind in orders. This McDonalds is rude/ghetto/ and slow at service.

I went to the Harper Woods, MI drive through January 25, 2015. Ordered 2 sausage and egg biscuits. When I was pulling away I noticed they had cheese on them. Went back and told them order was wrong. Girl working window asked what I was supposed to get. She came back and gave me a bag. Opened them up and then I received just egg biscuits. Gave bag back and told her what I wanted again. Then she came back and said I was charged for just egg biscuits and that I would have to pay more. Now I don't mind paying what I owe but after order was messed up on their end twice already I thought this could have been let go. I asked to see manager and when she came to window she was rude and argumentative right off the bat. I told her I didn't think it was right to recharge me after my time was wasted by their incompetence. She stated she would tell the girl to listen better when taking orders then slammed window shut. Very rude. These workers want more than minimum wage but if you can't get a simple order right and you want to treat customers rudely then you shouldn't be rewarded. That manager has a bad attitude also and should be demoted or fired. The customer is always right. We pay their salaries.

I'm pissed they changed the gravy in the biscuit and gravy meal it is shit don't change stuff I go to McDonald's every morning for breakfast and some times in evening if change anything do breakfast all day that would be a good change I'm in mt Gilead, Ohio. Please bring back the good gravy not this flower gravy.

My family and I went through the Drive Thru tonight at the Tilton McDonalds, the girl that took our order was sighing and then after we sat at the first window for 5 min, she opened the 3rd window and yelled out 3RD window!!! We drove down there and my husband said I couldn't understand you, she said I SAID 3rd WINDOW! No eye contact, no smile, no nothing, handed us our shakes and said oh and by the way we are out of cherries, my husband said your attitude sucks, she continues to look down while she gets his change and throws it at him. Im not happy, this is not how we want to be treated as paying customers at your business! Now I wish we would have chose to spend our money at Burger King or Wendys down the road, at least we wouldn't have been treated badly for spending money.

When I go threw drive through I sit their for an hour waiting for my food and when I do get my food they forget half of it.

On 3/31/2014 I went into a Walmart location where one of your McDonanld’s is located on the inside , I need to get something to eat due to I just left the doctors office. I was very hungry and ask for a hot cup of coffee for my sister and I remember seeing on the news that it was free for that day and the cashier tried to charge me, she rung it up and started to pretend that she did not understand what I was saying or asking for, So she turns to another worked asks him in Spanish if the coffee is free? Then he walks up and I tell him the same he says yeah yeah that he knows but I needed to place my order for my food before he could give me the coffee. So I placed my order and tell him that my sister is in the line in the walmart that I wanted one for her also he tells me only one per customer. I says okay by then my sister was there next to me, she ask for one cup of coffee from this same cashier that started out helping me the lady, and she tell her that the coffer is 1.08 I said mam no this coffee is suppose to be free, she look at me with this unpleasant look and give my sister the coffee and if she did not want to help her. My meal was cold and was not the way that I order it. did not notice it until I had already drove away. I end up tossing it in the trash. Some times people just make you act ugly when you don’t want to, thank god I kept my cool. I tell you what I have had several incidents at different locations about my food and the service, I’m just going to look for other places to take my business, this is your company losing business due to unprofessional conduct. My family may be unhappy about it because this is where they love to eat all the time, but it pays to be safe and sorry and be happy with hot fresh meal and go customer service.

I visited the store on this past Saturday and the manager on duty was very rude and impatient. she was a heavy set woman with short hair. as she placed my order on the counter she called my number and as i was preparing my drinks she became rude saying that she did not have time to wait for people to decide to answer her. she dropped my order rolled her eyes and walked away. when i got my food she was saying how sick and tired of these people she was and that she would be glad when she got off. i was very offended and do not think that my family and i will be returning. I have been a loyal customer for many years and have never been so insulted in all of our visits.

The McDonald’s that is located at 839 Westchester Avenue Bronx, NY 10455 lack proper training in customs and courtesy. The shift that works from Monday to Friday mornings lack courtesy to the customers. I seen the employees in that restaurant move slow in the morning and have an attitude while dealing with customers. The shift managers just stay there and watch it happen. There was an incident that a customer asked for orange juice which they didn’t have. The informed the customer about which she wasn’t too please. The Donald’s employee refuse to service the customer becuse of the customer’s reaction. Another incident is when I ordered a drink and the shift manager was telling her employee to give me that drink that was made hours ago. The employee was telling her that I was not going to take that drink and the shift manager today her that she didn’t care. The employee told her I don’t want to get wild if the customer gets upset. I don’t know how McDonald’s how they employee but they need to revamp the screening process. If you going to hire shift managers to hold the supervisory job then make sure you hire the right individual that are capable to do the job.

This is the third time I’ve took my 3 little boys to McDonald’s at bramley and they have all recieved a different themed toy in there happy meal. This is upsetting for them as they see the toys that should be in the happy meals advertise on TV. They are excited to go but upset when they leave.

I’m a 71/2 month pregnant women who was craving McDonalds so I woke my husband up @ 10:00 @ night to ride with me to get something to eat. I drive to the McDonalds rite off of 6-10 and Cullen and order a 20 peice nuggets, two mc doubles with no onions add mc sauce, two apple pies and a large Carmel frappe with extra Carmel just like I like it as I always get… I pay for my order she gives me my change but she didn’t give me my receipt, so I wait til she finishes taking the next order. She sees me and I tell her that she didn’t give me a receipt she tells me that they will give it to me at the next window. I pull up to the next window and the next employee gives me my food then my Carmel frappe. I tell the worker that I ordered a Carmel frappe with extra Carmel but they didn’t put the extra Carmel when i was charged for it and i paid for it. So she then tells the manager, she comes to the window and I tell her my problem. She asks me for my receipt i tell her the lady in the front didn’t give it to me she told me to get it from here. So she looks in my bag checks the receipt and sees that i paid for extra Carmel. Then she tells me that it has extra in it already but I know I doesn’t because I buy them all the time @ least once a day and no matter where I go they always fixes them the same, this time just happened to be different. So she then gets a attitude & trys to give me my money back for the Carmel but its not about the money for me I don’t want the money I told her I’ll pay another 30cents if I have to just to get extra Carmel. She then SNATCHES the cup from me & I tell her don’t snatch anything from me, I didn’t do anything to you and its rude and disrespectful, snatch one more thing from me and its going to be a problem. Once she’s done she gives me my frappe and she tells me thank you bitch and still didn’t give me my receipt. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with any fast food restaurant and It makes me want to ever go to McDonalds again!!!! This is crazy especially coming from a manager. This happened exactly at 10:21.

On 3/22/2014 about 12:30pm my wife & I stopped for lunch. Our order was taken quickly and food was ready very quick. Fries were cold. This happens quite often at this McDonalds. I asked for fresh/hot fries. The woman filling order said to manager the I wanted new fries. The manager snapped back at her and said to tell me it would be 2.5 minutes. This was said right in front of me. The manager could have told me politely instead of snapping at the employee. I said all food would be cold by then.

The manger heard me and still did not talk to me, she just continued to yell at woman filling order. That is when I asked for my money back. When manager was told of my request she said to offer me new food. She still would not talk to me. The women (older) then refunded my money. I have been to the rest. many times and quite often get cold fries and cold food. This McDonalds definitely needs a few lessens on how to treat customers. I will continue to eat at other McDonalds in area but not this one.

Took my grandson on an outing to McDonalds only to find the food cold and it tasted like the oil in the french fries hadn’t been changed in a while unless your company have changed the way you do french fries. I used to llike your food but the past couple of times I visited a McDonalds I have been disappointed one way or another. My daughter used to work for a Mcdonalds in Flordia but it seems Pennsylvania has different standards, shame on you.

We visited the McDonalds in Charleston, WV for some time but it got to the point that when we went for ice cream, the machine was frequently down. We started visiting the McDonalds in Quincy WV and are now seeing the same problem with the machine being down. With the cost of gas this is rather frustrating to take the time, effort and expense to drive there only to be told the machine is down. What is the problem with these machines that they are down so much? We expect better from a major corporation like McDonalds.

Mc Donald’s 600 w. F st. Casper, Wyoming 82601-1300. March 10,2014 time; 19:03. (Drive-Up Window) I was handed a medium drink… lid half on… popped off completely as the employee handed it to me. . My hand and sleeve got wet because of this. I said nothing to her but “I need a new lid, it came off” She said nothing.

I checked the sack (my order) to see if it was complete. A straw and napkins were not in the sack. I waited till the employee returned to the window. I told her “I need a straw and napkins”. As she handed me the straw and napkins out the window she was giving me a very bad look as to suggest I was putting her out and she had better things to be doing! She slammed the window (she never said a word nor smiled at any time). I asked her name as she closed the drive-up window, but she kept on walking away.

That will be the last time I visit this McDonald’s. Is this the way you instruct your employees to treat their customers? I don’t believe it is. I have never treated by one of your employees like this before, and it sure won’t happen at this McDonald’s again! So, I do not have the offending employees name but she has red hair and is heavy set, maybe early to late 20’s. (maybe 20 something) and was working the 2nd window (pick-up window) at 19:03 pm .

I work the night shift on Fridays and stopped for food on March 7. I waited a total time of thirteen minutes before being served making me late for work. When I opened the big Mac it was just thrown together and my fries were only half filled and not fresh. The employee at the drive through rolled her eyes and acted put out to put ketchup in the bag. This is not my first time having an issue on Friday night food stops. This was the final straw. I will not be stopping at the McDonalds in Highland due to the repeat problems I have encountered and wanted to let someone be aware.

I bought a large cup of coffee this morning around 7:56 at the Mcdonalds #10155 in Columbia md. The Kings Contrivance store at the drive in window. When the server handed me my cup of coffee the lid was not on tight and the cup collapsed spilling hot coffee all over my hands, clothes, inside my car. I would like for McDonalds to pay for my cleaning of my clothes and my car interior. My hands was burned, don’t know how bad but its painful. Please contact me on what you are going to do about this.

Me and my family was at McDonald’s in Auburndale yesterday evening around 7:46 and my child got a chicken nugget happy meal the nuggets were hard fries nasty seems like they don’t change the grease very often. Me and my mom we got quarter pounder with cheese meal the meat hard over cooked the fries cold and hard I took the sandwiches to the counter employee asked if she could help me I told her I would like to talk to a manager Kelly walked over and told me to talk to Tiffany manager which was taking care of another customer. Tiffany was very nice and she asked what she could do for me I told her about the sandwiches and showed her.She had them remade then my sandwich was good. Kelly is rude lack of customer service. Tiffany cares about her customers. At the beginning when the order was placed had to wait 39 minutes to even get food .863304-2516 cell

Every once in a while we will get a receipt at McDonalds that says go to the website McDonaldsFeedback.com leave feedback and get a free item but when you try to go there it doesn’t exist. I called McDonalds and was told that promo had probably stopped in our area. This was on the same day I had gotten the receipt. Well it happened again. Can someone spell ripoff?

i eat at this mcdonalds all the time. i had went through there on april 22 2013 and placed an order and got the wrong thing. as i returned to bring the food back to let them know the manager told me she had no proof that that wasnt the food i was suppose to get. she took the food put it in the trash and told me to have a nice day. $27 worth of food and bad service!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 557 east dorsett avenue asheboro nc……would like sone kind of compinsation please contACT ME BY MAIL

April 30th, we visited the McDonald’s here in Bardstown Ky. We got a quarter founder and the bun was hard like it was frozen. The burger was beyond cold. Went in again this morning for breakfast . Only two ppl in line, and we all was waiting at least 15min to get our order. We asked how much longer, and the reply was, oh, they haven’t started making it yet. So, we along with the other two ppl cancelled our orders. As we were waiting, an employee came in to work, and without removing her jacket or even washing her hands, started making food WITHOUT gloves. This is always a problem with this McDonald’s. Always a long long wait and you never get the right order. Its ridiculous…..

So this is the third time in 2 weeks I’ve gone to McDonald’s on Missouri blvd in Jefferson City at it before 11am and been told that the machine was being cleaned. I understand that equiptment must get cleaned but why would you clean your coffee machine in the morning when people typically drink coffee. This concept completely baffles me and have to question the manager who put this system in place. In my Mind as a restaurant operator this is like cleaning your fryers during the lunch rush. This is a 24 hour a day McDonald’s and it seems they could find a better time to clean the coffee machine than in the morning!! I called about this issue about 2 weeks ago and realize nothing will be done and you folks won’t follow up but I’m so angry that I can’t start my day with a cup of coffee.

Chris Johnson

I stopped at the McDonalds on Hwy #190 on Tues 4/8/13 The Big Mac I purchased looked as though the ingredients had been just thrown together and the sandwhich tasted and felt as though it had just been removed from a cooler The store itself had trash on the floor ands an odor of uncleanliness, Last time I will give into the urge to visit a McDonalds

We went inside the Mcdonalds and couldn’t even get our food because there was no one there that spoke english. All of the employees spoke spanish. I was not the only one that got mad and left. The drive thru line was also very very long. You need to make sure that there are english speaking workers there at ALL TIMES!!!! I have been there before and have never seen anything like this until today. We couldn’t even get our food, we had to leave empty handed.

My best friend from flew in from Nebraska and went to the Mc Donalds 11250 Port washingington Rd.The person that took our order was short with us ,like he was in a really bad mood.Like he looked grumpy and mad.His name tag said “Mark” he was short and bald.He never greeted us,just looked like he was in a hurry or something and when our order was done,he did not say anything at all. I told my friends and family in this area who happen to live in Mequon.And they will not go back to this location again,until this person is still working there. From now on I will go to another location. I hope this situation is solved and taken care of.The other employees seemed fine and of course I have been coming to this location for years and I had Never had an experience like this before.

To whom it may concern I’m writing this letter because of the bad experiences I had with McDonalds. The date was April 9 2013 at the store #25077 11311 Nuckols rd glen Allen Va. My daughter and son n law with my two grandchildren live in Richmond Va. I was visiting them on their spring break and like most grandparent taking my grandchildren to McDonald’s. I ordered 2 happy meals 1 spicy chicken sandwich and fish sandwich. They told me to pull up to receive my order in which I did. We waited I know it was at least ten minutes, so I decided to go in to see what’s going on. They did not have my order and acted so unconcern if it was my fault. I have been going to MCDONALD’S for years and never experience so irresponsible service in my life.

I have been collecting the stickers that are required, to try and win the certain prizes that are up for grabs. I found out that one of the prizes, happened to be a mobile phone that I have wanted for a while. So I thought that it would be great if I was to win the phone without having to spend a lot of money, actually buying this mobile, when I might have a chance at winning it through the Monopoly Fortunes Game that is currently running at the McDonalds Restaurant near myself in Merseyside.
I currently have two of the three property stickers that a required to win the mobile and the two that I have are ‘Bow Street’ and ‘Marlborough Street’ and therefore the last property sticker that I require, is ‘Vine Street’ I have been severally times to McDonalds in order to try and get this last sticker, this was when I was chatting with the shift manager about this game and the fact that I only need one sticker to get a certain prize. This was when she informed me that her friend was the same, in so far as they only required one sticker to get the prize that they were trying to go for, but she then informed me that when this game was on last year they actually found out that they had left one of the stickers from each set of properties, so that you would require a certain property sticker but you would always get doubles even triples of every other property sticker other than the one that you require to complete the set.
Therefore causing you the heartache and misery of buying a meal and never getting that sticker, this is misrepresentation and fraud as you are continuously buying meal after meal in order to hopefully get that sticker, meaning that you’re spending pounds and pounds buying the meals several times a week or even a day in order to try and get the sticker. By which time when you actually top up the money that you’ve spent in order to try and get the last property sticker need for that prize, it may have been just as quick to actually go to a mobile phone store and buy the phone out right, which totally defeats the whole plan of trying to win the prize, through the Monopoly Fortunes Game because there’s not a cat in hells chance of ever getting the last sticker that you require as that said sticker isn’t actually available or that it does but just not in your area.

Your restaurant on McIntosh Road in Dover Florida was very rude to my husband and I. We sat in a drive thru line for 25 minutes before even getting up to the order box. There were two cars a head if us and the first car finally go to order and move up. We then waited another five minutes for the the person to order and they had not even came on to take her order.

I left the car to see if there was problems with the system to see they had no customers at the counter. They were only taking drive thru orders. I went back to the car to see that they still had not taken the car in front if us order. She finally ordered and we finally moved up to be told they would be with us in moment. I then went back inside and asked for the manager. She came out and after asking about the time limit she told me they were short handed and only had one firm on drive thru. I told her about no one being at the counter why were they not helping her.

She apologized. I then went back to the car to find out that my husband still had not ordered. When the girl did cone on he told her the order and said “What did you sat”. So I spoke louder so she could hear because my husband is soft spoken. She then preceded to tell me to calm down or she could not take my order. She asked for the order again and we repeated it and my husband told here how long wee had been waiting and she told him they had a timer and that was not so.

He went to finish the order and we realized that there wasting listening. We pulled up to find two other girls at the window and the girl with the head set for the drive thru was gone. By this time we were done and told them we were reporting this. We then went across the street to McDonalds and hot food in a timely manner. I hope this us not how all your restaurants work. Especially those near an interstate

I was at the McD’s in Fairhope ,Al 36533 Store #32314 at 12:49. The manager Christopher Johnson was working the back line and it was taking him forever to place orders,he also was not sending them out in the order they were placed. I was with a friend and it took us over 20,minutes to get chicken wraps and fries. There was a young girl that would try to put the orders together but she was mixing orders up repeatedly.

I felt so sorry for Kiersten Reed who was the cashier, because was trying to keep the manager and the young girl straight. Orders were backed up behind my friend and I, that Kiersten had taken but were not being filled ,because the manager was slower than molasses in Jan. I feel Kiersten should be manager, the young girl better trained and Mr. Johnson fired,he was worthless.

They didn’t even have diet soda and did not let patrons know, so several of us did with out a drink while we ate. I frequent this store frequently, and like it because of thje service, but there are other places in Fairhope. When you pay almost seven dollars for a fast food meal you expect just that FAST SERVICE.

i went to mc d at 3.30 am.. she called me to the window directly.. she said they will not serve me lunch and they have only brkfast available.. but the sign said the brkfast starts at 4.30am.. i have the receipt.. as proof.. i told her i dont eat buscuits and i want 3 mc chickens for which aprox cost is 3.00 dollars..

she said she wont give me dat.. den she charged me for buscuits aprox 3$ EACH and gave me chicken in cold bun saying she has turned off her toaster.. she was not giving me a receipt untill i was about to dial 911.. made me stand der fr 15 mins saying her register was messed up.. i would like to sue mc d

Morning,
I wish to explain about the unexpected & unprofessional customer dealing by Mc Donald’s management at Mount Waverley & Blackburn intersection.
I went for my breakfast at 9:45am on Saturday(14/02/13), no-one was there on front counter to deal with the customers & I wait for while. The manager was hanging out with mobile n crew. I usually go there 3/4 times a week n every time I had worst experience. Toilets & customer area floor was discusting. Toilets still ofel. Even the Store Manager (MEG) don’t know how to interact with customers and she is too casual. I request you to please highlight his issue n take a strict action against management.

As I do every morning, I went to the drive-thru window at the Mcdonald’s at 16 st and Alton rd. Miami Beach, Florida. Once at the window I ordered two small coffees and two orders of hot cakes and sausage. At the time I requested two additional syrup for the hot cakes; the young lady at the window was getting ready to hand them over; the out of nowhere the manager took them away from her and instructed her to charge me for the extra syrup and walked away.

I tried to get the managers attention, but he simply walked away. I did not get his name, but he was a young latin with a very rude attitude, This happend Saturday morining at 8:15 am 1/19/2013. I will no longer be a customer at this location.

I came through and got 6 double cheeseburgers and a 20 piece nuggets and 4 sweet teas yesterday evening on the way to take my family out of town at the luray Virginia store 22835 the burgers were solo sloppy with ketchup gobbing out the sides and they gave me unsweet tea and my nuggets were cold and old.

I am very unhappy about this. Please get your act together and give me my money back or food the way its supposed to be. Plus ur window worker at window one looks dirty and drugged up. If she would have to touch my food I wouldn’t have even bought anything. U really should check it out. Not a good image for a family business.

Every time I go to mcdonalds werribee they put me in the waiting bay for 20min. Happens everytime a certain employee serves me.
Her name is ashleigh. I have done nothing to offend this worker but she does this every time she’s serving food at the drive thru but it seems
That she only does this to me. The manager should be aware of this and do something about it as he/she must notice that their is a car in the waiting bay for nearing 20 MINUTES!!. This should not be happening as I am a paying customer and I do not deserve to be treated like this.
She did this to me again this morning, I was waiting in the wait bay while about five customers went past me with their food. 20minutes later my food
Arrives. I made him take back the food and give me a refund. I asked why it took so long, he replied “they forgot about my order”.once again
This should not be happening as my money is as good as anyone’s.
Im not one to complain about random miss haps, but this is an ongoing thing & will hopefully be dealt with.

to whom it may concern
I have been to mcdonalds loads of time and always been happy with the food.
On the 11|1|13 i was on my wasy to visit family and stopped at your mdonalds in thetford.
I ordered a happy meal for my little boy and a grilled chicken salad for myself.
I opened the happy meal for my son and was dissappointed at the amount of chips in there i know you dont get alot in the happy meals but i could easily have counted them just on my fingers.
I then opened my salad and it looked horrible the leaves were not crispy i had one cherry tomatoe. But the worst of it was the chicken it was pale in colour and warm. Now i know that chicken is not suppose to be that colour especially a grilled chicken so i didnt eat it at risk of being ill. I wsould of took it back but i had already left the restaurant and was back on the road.
So i wasted £6.08 of my money as was still hungry as didnt eat any of it.
So i am writing you this to say i would like a voucher or my money back if not you have lost one valued customer.
My address is 26 Clovelly court, Corby, northamptonshire, nn18 8ef

I look forward to hearing from you

Nicola Cooper

This complaint is for the McDonald’s in Clinton Arkansas. For over 2 months, the toilet in the mens room has not flushed properly. You go in there and there is shit and paper in the toilet. When I picked up my breakfast sandwich, I told the girl waiting on me about it, and she rolled her eyes and said “I know, I’ve told the manager many times.” I asked if the manager was there and she pointed her out. I told her that the toilet has not flushed right in months, and she needs to call a plumber. She said that she can get it to flush. That does not fix the problem, because we can not get it to flush. Hopefully, you can. Get a plumber there and fire that manager ! Roger

I was at your McDonalds in Burlington Wisconsin for lunch today. I saw that you have the new melted Cheddar with fried onions burger. I was excited to see that so I ordered for lunch. Upon returning to work to eat, this is what I got, a McDonalds Cheeseburge with onions. No melted cheddar and the onions were ice cold.

While I have NEVER complained about your food this just really made me mad. This sandwich was not at all what you had shown on your sign, plus being cold. I ended up just throwing it away. What a waste of my money.

On 1/6/13 I took my twin nephews to store #15569 in Plainfield Indiana and the play ares was as cold as outside!! It was maybe about 30 degrees outside!!!! I complained, along with others, to the manager. He said he couldn’t adjust the temperature in the play area but he had called someone & he was waiting for response. Well evidently he never go a response because we were there for at lease 90 minutes and nothing was ever done about the temperature!!!
I was told by someone that use to work at McDonald’s for years & they said that was untrue. I was told there is a key for the therm0stat and it CAN be adjusted by the manager.
We go there quite often and my nephews really love the play area & is good exercise in the winter months when it is too cold to play outside. I would hate to think that McDonald’s doesn’t care more for their customers than this. It was just ridiculous how cold it was in there. Against my better judgement, we stayed longer than we should have. I really thought they would be more concerned than what they were about the comfort of their customers using the play area!!!

At 67 th and Gore in Lawton Ok. your employee by the name of Lori Smallwood called my son a “fucking Punk”. It is on tape so i hope you do a play back for 1/04/2013 between 11Am-1:00PM and discipline in the proper manner. I am overwhelmed that a person of that mannor is holding a managers position. Thank you Rachel Mckee 4621 SE Brighton Drive Lawton Ok 73501

Almost everytime i go to Macdonalds and this is almost everyday they never get my order right.This afternoon I went and ordered 6 chedder and onion burgers when i got home i only had 5. On Sundays I get breakfast for me and my wife and I order a big breakfast with pancakes and got home no pancakes in it .I am tired of going back and get the rest of my orders. I can understand every once in a while ,but this is a constant. Check my order before i leave,well i have a line in back of me and iIdont think its very hard for them to count to 6.I expect my order to be right its not that complacated.1,2,3,4,5,6, is that hard.If I was orderdering different things at one time I understand sometimes if it not right.It takes gas to keep running back to get my order and aggravating. From a concerned customer .I don’t know if my opion counts since I am but a small fry in this francise that makes millions of dollars a year.This is my city and I expect it to be the best fast food restaraunt around. When I do my job the people I work for expect the best and thats what I give them.I take great pride in my job to do the very best for me,my company and the people i serve.By the way I am a ship fitter and welder so my job has to be good or someone can get hurt if I don’t do my job with quality.I would think you would want your employees to do the same in work ethicf and pride in there job.I have done a lot of jobs in my lifetime form cutting grass to unloading trucks,to picking up garbage and I take everyone of them the same with quality and pride. So please address this asap if you can . the macdonalds i’m refering to is in Westwego,La. 70094 located on the Westbank Expressway.

On December 31, 2012 my children and I went to McDonald’s at 17284 Main Street Hesperia, CA 92345 phone number 760-948-1202. We went for a late lunch at 3:05 pm, upon entering the restaurant there were people waiting for the orders, so we waited to be waited on. After 5 minutes NO employee, which I counted 9 behind the counter, greeted us or even made any attempt to acknowledge that we were there. After another 5 minutes two men in dress shirts with ties were discussing that the employees needed to be motivated to giving better customer service. Yet neither one made any attempt to take my order or even have another employee take my order. This was EXTREMELY RUDE, to say the least. Another 3 minutes went by before they finally told a young lady that there was enough people waiting to be helped. She took our order, she was VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. When I got my receipt I asked her what number our order was and she said that they would call our what we ordered no number. When our order was ready they called number 1, the RUDE, I believe manager, said that the number is on the top of the receipt, he took the receipt an treated me like I was a child. I told him the his RUDE employee said that they would call out the order no number. When I told him he said that he was sorry but with a huge attitude. I have gone to this location before and have had problems so I quit going there, after a staff change and many years I went back. Now I will NEVER go back because they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS, and for fear that they will do something to any food that I order. Only because they are so unprofessional and immature. McDonald’s corporation really needs to fine this location to make them get their act together and train their employees correctly on how to greet customers, wait on customers, and serve customers as this is the job that they applied for and were hired to do.

We have been going for the pass week to get ice cream at the McDonald’s in Henderson louisiana, every time we go they always tell us that the machine is down every time.some one need to do something about the problem.

On the 31st December 2012 at around 4pm my son Don Parkinson received a telephone call from the duty manager of the Waterloo MacDonalds informing him not to be late for his shift.
My son informed the Duty manager that he had not been informed through the correct procedure of online time sheets and because there was no shifts on his online roster he made family arrangements for the 31st December 2012.
The Waterloo MacDonals Duty Manager began aggressively & angrily telling my son off implying that he should come in to do his shift.
My son again informed the Waterloo MacDonalds Duty Manager that he couldn’t as he had made other arrangements as he had not been given a shift from the online roster.
The angry imtimidation towards my son to go to work which left my son upset.
The MacDonalds Duty Manager’s aggressive attitude towards a sixteen year old is incorrect and I am asking for action to be taken against such intimidating behaviour please.
Ramon Parkinson

About 11:30pm – midnight about mid November 2012, Uhrichsville, Ohio McDonalds, my husband called and asked if they still had the 50 piece nuggets and the worker said yes. So my son in law and daughter went to McDonalds to get 50 piece, 2 large fries for us and then they put their order in of a 50 piece of their own and one large fry. One, the debit machine was down from midnight to 1:00am so they had to leave after placing order, to go to ATM then back to reorder. Two, when they got home I ended up with medium fry instead of a large and the fries were unsalted. This is not the first time that we have had unsalted fries. The fries aren’t the same without salt, unless you request for no salt and we did not. Three, when they got there and placed the order for 2 50 pieces they were told that they didn’t have the 50 pieces any more, after we had called to check before going out. We are to the point that we will stop going to Uhrichsville McDonalds and either go to Wendy’s in Uhrichsville or drive 15-20 minutes to New Philadelphia, Ohio to go to Burger King. Hope to see improvements or no more McDonalds.

The morning of December 30, 2012, I went to McDonald’s for breakfast with my family. I ended up ordering last. I had to wait over 25 minutes to finally recieve my order. My family and I were very irritated and complained several times to the staff in which they completely ignored us. Irritated, we left with intentions to contact their corporate offices where we feel that we should not be ignored. In spite of all of this, there were two young ladies who sought to quickly attend to us. I believe they were the manager and a co-worker.

I go to the McDonald’s at 3072 SW 29th, Topeka, KS 66614. Multiple occasions I have gone here and have ordered stuff (ice cream, then tell me you don’t serve ice cream even though it is on the menu, and a grilled chicken honey mustard snack wrap and then tell me that I cant order that because you already turned the grill off at 7:30!!). I just don’t understand why this McDonald’s is even open still or making money when they tell people they don’t or cant fulfill someone’s order.

Kevin

My daughter works for the Terre Haute Indiana Mcdonalds, on SR 46. She has worked there for several months now. She is 16 years old and the verbal abuse that these kids are experiencing is apauling.

I have had my daughter come home for the last time in tears because a manager has implemented the “F” bomb in their daily managerial routine. I am choosing to take this route first, in hopes that some solution can be met.

If I cannot, I will be forced to take legal action!

On the 13th of December I picked up my usual morning coffee. Went to work and about half way thru my coffee I started choking. I pulled a white crayon ( used to write on the coffee lids) out of my throat. I was extremely scare and upset. Two days later I wrote an email to McDonald’s telling them what had happened to me. Still no response!! Very upset about what happened and how your company doesn’t care for the safety of their customers! I do have photos available if requested.

I have a 17 year old daughter, who works for Mcdonald’s. This Mcdonald’s located on 15th street in Midwest City OK. One of the members of management has been harrassing my daughter. We have filed a greivance and nothing has been done about this situation. I have talked to the store manager as well, still no results. The situation has gotten even worse. Now other crew members has began to make different statements about my daughter. These crew members are friends of the manager. My daughter has been asked to be transferred. No transfer has been done. They have began to call her out of her name. Names like “big girl”. I find that very offense. I am at a dead end. The only thing left to do is consult an attorney. There has been several threats against my daughter. There’s several managers aware of the situation. How you can maintain a business or hire people for positions and you allow your MANAGERS TO HARRASS THEM OR RUN THEM OFF!!!! I have asked for the district managers number. The store manager states, I cannot have his number. They will give him a message and he will call me back. I have not received a phone call, yet. The manager stated, this in November 2012.

On 12/24/12 I had a horrible experience with Mc Donald’s Store Manager, Alicyn L, Store 33106 located at 2815 Business Center Dr, Pearland, Tx 77584. I informed her I accidently provided the incorrect card for payment and asked if she could void the payment and reprocess using the correct card. She stated “NO, I would need to drive around, reorder, and repay using the correct card”. She then handed me my refund receipt and threw my card into my vehicle. The service received by her was so unprofessional, she truly does not appreciate a valued customer that spends over a thousand a year with Mc Donald’s. My kids and I will not be visiting this Mc Donald’s again! The time it took to voice this complaint with her was a waste of time, she could have stated I understand, retook the payment, saved a customer, and kept the line moving! Having Alicyn L running this Mc Donald’s is a BAD decision! Please rethink this decision and give a professional individual this opportunity that values their job and customers!

Regards,

Very Dissatisfied Customer

I often go to mcdonalds at night time during winter to buy there hot chocolate. I’ve noticed that at night time since I’ve started going they say that there hot chocolate machines are shut down and to come back the next day. If that’s the case all mcdonalds should post a sign at night time every night saying that there machines are down and to basically spend your money elsewhere. Also at night time they’ve told me I can not use my bank card I have to use cash, this is America Money is Money and it should be accepted! If not they should Also post a sign saying they don’t accept credit cards at a certain time. Also Christmas eve I went to mcdonalds to purchase a snack wrap and one of the employees took there car and parked it in the middle of the drive through so that I couldn’t even bother to ask if they were open. The employee even looked outside of the door as we walked up to it to ask him if they were open and he quickly walked away, quite rude to me. I’ve also noticed at times there speakers through the drive through don’t work and you have to scream your order through the speakers just for them to hear your order. On several different occasions they’ve forgot to give me straws, ketchup, and barbecue sauce. Also many of times they’ve got my orders wrong. I hope these things can be soon fixed because I love there food but the service and employees need to work on
Some basic skills. I would like to add at night time when going to mcdonalds i have to wait a good 15 minutes to get my food. I hope my complaints can be resolved so that they do not lose business. Thanks!

My niece was reprimanded for not throwing away the owners’ sons garbage away thru the drive thru window of mcdonalds in richfield wi on 12/23/12. I am sure it is against health dpt regulations for workers to throw away peoples garbage this way. Our family is furious and want this owner (Steve Killian West Bend WI) to apologize to my niece. If we do not get satisfaction we are contacting the local health dpt, local tv staion and the local newspaper.

respectfully,
Aunt Theresa Krueger
6836 Schroeder Rd #13
Madison WI 53711
(608)333-3040
tk101.488@gmail.com

you have a lair and rude store at your trenton store she is awful i called the store letting her know that my fries was cold and she called me a lair and she was cussing and screaming like a crazy lady. When I called i asked to speak to the store manager she gave me a unual name and when i told her the problem she start screaming and cussing calling me a lair if i knew you have a crazy person running your store i would have not came to it. my wife wanted to go up there with the police. just to let you know if i find i nothing has been done i with perceive to take legal action. On 12/24/12 12;30pm

On Saturday, 12/22/2012, my granddaughter and I ordered a meal and I asked the cashier could I use my cuopon to get the rib sandwich at 2 for the price of one. She told me yes. I went to get my coupon from the car. I didn’t see the cashier put the food in the bag. I also told the cashier that I am
getting two sandwiches. I checked the bag when I got home and there was only 1 rib sandwich in the bag. I was highly disappointed. I called the store, and the cashier who waited on me told me that she explained to me 3 times about the sandwiches and she didn’t. She took advantage of my 10 year old grand daughter. My granddaughter had $10.00. I would have paid extra, if she needed more money. I wanted my extra sandwich. She gave me a long speech. I didn’t see the receipt. You can feel free to call me at (610)-383-5349. This e-mail might change soon. The cashier just decided to do our order theway she wanted to do it. We didn’t tell her to do like that. My name is Oretha Williams.

April 18, 2012 time 19:45. Went thru drive thru ordered 4 complete meals. When i retuned home a 20 pc nugget was missing. I recieved the drink and fries just not the 20 pc. I called and spoke with the store manger (Lucy). She asked me to return for my missing meal and agreed that for compensation i would recieve my meal (big mac & fries) so i may eat a fresh meal.

When i got there (drive thru) they asked me to pull forward, reminded the young lady at the window who i was since 15 min. Had only gone by. Informed her that i had spooken to Lucy and a man in a dark blue shirt said among other inappropriate customer service that the added request of my big mac and fries was too much to give.

I repeated to him that i had spooken to Lucy and to pleae retrieve her. She was there but would not ask her. He was very rude and insinuated that i was taking from the company. His name is Jose and said he was a manager. Upset with his treatment i left. Called back and spoke again to Lucy. Informed her, gave her my name and let her know i would be making a formal complaint.

Two other employees were witnesses. Store number is (210) 682-7400 in San Antonio Texas on Potranco. I will be sharing my experiance with my rotary club as well as the chamber of commerce. I/we hope that with your support and our efforts we can make this city a customer friendly experiance. Striving for excellance is our goal.

Thank you for your time.

This is a complaint against Mc Donald’s Family restaurant for serving raw meat product I had gone to the MC Donald’s drive-in at Karma Lakeland, Naurangpur Manesar 122050-Haryana INDIA on the night of Feb 8th 2012 at 3:16am to order a takeaway for 1 McChicken Meal combo. I came home and my wife started eating. After a few bites we realized that the chicken patty was completely RAW inside. This caused my wife to vomit & she fell sick.

I had to give her a tablet of “Buccastem” which is to stop extreme vomiting. I almost had to take her to the hospital at around 4am. I am putting this complaint immediately as we have been traumatized and my wife had to physically & mentally suffer for Mc Donald’s carelessness and below standard inedible food.

I would really appreciate if this is dealt with this seriously & I will also be filing a case with the Consumer Court. I have also taken photographs of the burger & raw chicken patty along with the receipt.

Details of the Invoice:
Invoice#: 003801600409736
TIN: 06551822816
Crew ID: 26811 Pradeep
Total INR: 158.38

I went to McDonald’s in Dothan, Al located at 2251 REEVES ST, DOTHAN AL 36303 (334)702-8338 and ordered a filet fish sandwich without tartar sauce. It even had No tartar sauce on the receipt and had it attached to the box the sandwich was in. Mistakenly I did not check my food before leaving the restaurant. When i got back to my office I noticed not only did it have tartar sauce on it but it had double the amount. As if they had intentionally put alot on there.

I took the food back to McDonald’s and as i entered the facility i saw all the employees standing at the front counter doing nothing but talking and laughing (not their jobs). I approached the counter and put my food on the counter. I was asked if i could be helped. I pointed to the box and stated that the next time a customer asked for a specific sandwich to be made a certain way to make sure they did it and checked the receipt on the box before sending it out to a customer. One of the employees then laughed (as if an upset customer was a joke) and i then was asked if i wanted them to fix it and i told them of course not and that I would not be returning to their store.

I just can not understand why fastfood does not try and do better at serving food than they do. Not to be ugly but handicap employees would be much better to hire than the teens and stupid idiots they hire now. Fastfood is not at all a hard job to perform and can be done by pretty much anyone that can speak or breathe so my suggestion would be for McDonal’s to fire all their current employees and replace them with mentally and physically handicap employees because I know the public would get much better service as these people would enjoy their jobs and take pride in it.

Have feedback for McDonalds?