KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

KFC Contact Information

• KFC headquarters address

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top KFC Complaints

Been to KFC in a month to get Chicken ,,Two of the times no chicken...Went today on 4/21/18 order the special 8 pieces with 2 mash potatoes ,1 gravey ,4 biscuits,cole slaw..ask if I could replace the cole slaw lady said yes so I replace it with mac &cheese the chicken was suppose to be half /half oringal and ex crispy ..Got it to go..Live 30 minutes away ..Got home NO half /half chicken and chicken wasn't really done..No mac& cheese ..Like to got hot wings but they don't sell them NO MORE..back them back please..Only one mash potaoe and suppose to been 2...Not happy with KFC...For the money I spent there I should had my items...Very upset ..

I went to treat my family tonight at 7.45 to order a 10 piece family feast to be told there was an half an hour wait for chicken?? Its a drive thru service? Who wants to wait around for half an hour!!! It wasnt busy at the time and there wernt many customers in the shop? This is not the first time it has happened at the kfc in Sandyford, stoke on trent. We have been there twice in the past ( before 9pm) to be told there isnt any CHICKEN left? Its kfc why wouldn’t there be any chicken left. The staff are rude and ignorant and the service is very poor! We ended up driving away and getting a take away which took them 10 mins to bring!!!! Really not happy at all. Thanks for your time mrs Williams

I just wondered why we always see the $20 fill up box on TV for $20.00 but the Lehi (Robinson) store always sales it for more? They used to have a big red 5 sticker over the 0 and charge 25.00 I did not come back for a long time and now I see they charge $22.00.

I do not know how you can show it on TV for $20 But charge $22.00 for it? It was way out of control tonight but the food was still good. Usually when it is out of control the big Lady is their and the food not so good.
Glad to see the American Fork store is open now so I can go there. Years ago there was a young husband and wife that ran the place in AF and it was really great not the same anywhere anymore but that is the way it is.

My husband has just been to the kfc store at the leisure park Basingstoke. He was the only customer in the drive through being 23:45 and ordered and paid for two big daddy box meals. Only to be handed two crushems at the next window. Obviously he said he didn’t order these to which the staff argued that he did! After getting the big daddy boxes he drove home. Once he was home we opened our meals to find the spiciest pieces of chicken. I don’t eat spicy food and it didn’t have a hash brown in either. Very disappointed.

About two weeks ago, I went to KFC located at 3522 State Ave Kc KS. Went through their drive-through and after a couple minutes of waiting the worker got on the intercom and said they were closed and couldn't help me. This was around 8:50pm, I then asked what time they closed and he said "well we will be closing soon" I asked again for a second time when they closed and he finally responded with a time 9:00pm. I said to him technically this location is still open, you guys are just refusing to take my order? He didn't respond anything back. I then pulled up to the window where I clearly saw their hours of operation and decided to call and speak with their manager and got no answer. I went home very upset and will not return back ever again to this location. I've heard very poor stories of this location and never thought I would experience one myself. Worst thing is, I contacted the corporate office and was promised a call back from the owner but never got one. I feel that this owner perhaps should take his/her franchise somewhere else or at least educate the staff.

Ordered zinger tower burger from robin park wigan see photo attached disgusted

I went to the kfc Taco Bell in Fort Stockton Texas and ordered 3 honey mustard tenders and 2 hard shell taco plain meat and cheese only, with extra meat and a drink that I had to switch out because it was bad. I went back to the hotel ate the chicken which was good and opened the taco wrapper up and it had everything on it and no extra meat. It’s to late to go exchange it and I was pulling my work trailer through the drive thru honestly it’s not that big of a deal I just want y’all to make it right thank you

I visited kfc in hull St Andrew quay. Where there was hardly any stock and so I ordered a zinger burger meal with beans the beans where cold and the zinger burger bread roll was rock hard. I will not be visiting this branch again and will be telling family and friends about my experience

15 members of my family went to your Gardendale, Al location on Sunday 03/25/2018, to begin with we all love the Chicken Livers and were told they no longer serve Chicken Livers! (Big Mistake for Gardendale) as I know for a fact that my family alone goes at least two times a month for the Chicken Livers. Then there was no crispy wings even though that is one of your special boxes you advertise. They messed up with giving the correct sides. They had one person taking orders and pulling the orders at the peak of after church service time. Not friendly at all and it was take what we got or not attitude. Then Monday I learned their was a grease fire and they are closed down temporally. But I must sat that I think if you advertise you have specials and Chicken livers those items should be available. To discontinue an item without previous notice is totally not good customer service.. My family we not be back until better customer service can be accomplished. And please bring back the Chicken Livers...

We went to Elk Mill restaurant today and there was no drinks and no BBQ sauce I was very unimpressed and not happy with the services

Just visited kfc at robin park wigan received my zinger burger Which was a chicken strip on the burger I have a photo to show as well as no chicken wings or gravy in my bag this is ridiculous and really disappointed, started to lose all faith in this business

On March 17 at 7:15 -7:30 pm ...at Kfc in powhatanva on Anderson highway ..I waited in drive thru placed my order , went to window to pay and item I order the cashier said I needed to wait three minutes for the item I ordered , which was 2 apple emborto for me to pull up and they will bring out to me . I said ok I’ll wait .
I waited for three minutes and when the Kfc rep brought my food to me ... he said we not suppose to give extra items such as an apple embornada , (this is what I waited for ) maybe a cookie or something but not an apple embonado . I said well since I waited I think it would’ve an complimentary to receive it . He said yea but I’m not suppose to give it to you .
He was so rude to tell a waiting customer about what he couldn’t and he can’t do this next time ...how disrespectful and inconsiderate of him .

I arrived at KFC nant-garw last night at 20:38 and I ordered 2 10 piece family feasts which was stated on the board and with a ubrupt sarcastic voice I was told I can not have family feasts and when I asked why I was told I just can not have them but I can have the bargain buckets which is the same 10 piece for the same price but I won’t get the sides but I can order them extra at an extra cost... so I just accepted the rude attitude and order what I was told and when collecting I placed the food in my car and took it to work and then couldn’t believe it when dishing the meal amongst 8 people turned out there was enough chicken for 2 pieces each with none left over quite shocking I believed and as I was in work I couldn’t return so thank you for such a horrifying experience with KFC and hope the penny pinching does you well!

I stopped at a KFC located at 41 800 Washington Street in Bermuda Dunes California telephone number 760-200-4255 my ticket number was 2711 on 315 of 2018 at 2:05 p.m. I bought a $5 fill up box I asked for two size coleslaw and a dr. Pepper I received my $5 fill up but with mashed potatoes and gravy I went through the line a second time and as I come out the order was wrong again because I had placed a leg and a thigh in the order so I ended up throwing the whole order out in the trash and I left. I'd like to have be compensated for my meal which was $5.39 and why was it after I went through the second time they still got the order wrong and of course the supervisor was working the window so what's going on here?

Made an order of mighty bucket for one and a boneless banquet only to be told no chicken. They said it will be seven minutes to cook. Half an hour later it was done. Other customers was coming and going with discust of the wait. This was at Greenwich London

again, I got chicken pot pie with no chicken

Slowest service ever plus order was wrong again! The Brookville Ohio store is the absolute worst and they don't care. I swore 3-4 months ago I wouldn't go back. My wife and couldn't decide on supper tonight so she asked to try it. Big mistake, worse than months ago. I will not return. My only hope is they build a RAISING CAINES in town that knows how to give good service and get their order right.

All of your colonel sanders commercials are just annoying but the reba colonel commercials are the worst most stupid an annoying of all.

KFC in Stevenage leisure park took ages got people’s orders wrong and staff a girl called Katie were extremely rude. She got our order wrong didn’t say sorry just rolled her eyes and gave us a dirty look and then didn’t bother getting us drinks had to wait for someone else to come by to ask. Shocking behaviour.

MADE A RECENT VISIT TO YOUR WESTERVILLE,OHIO LOCATION. NOW I WISH I HADN'T. WENT DAIRY QUEEN AND THEY HAVE A SO MUCH BETTER PRODUCT. I TOOK A GAMBLE AND TRIED YOUR SKOKY MOUNTAIN BBQ FINGERS FIRST OF ALL THEY LOOKED LIKE STRIPS OF BACON. THAT THIN. OVER COOKED. AND DRY. I SHOULDOF KNOWN BETTER.. YOUR COMPANY AND OTHERS GET AWAY WITH MAKING THE FOOD LOOK GOOD ON TV.IN REALITY IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT. I MIGHT AS WELL TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR SO-CALLED 11 HERBS AND SPICES. I REMEMBER WHEN MR. SAUNDERS WAS STILL ALIVE AND HE OWNED THE COMPANY. THE PIECES OF CHICKEN WERE MUCH LARGER, THERE REALLY WAS 11 HERBS AND SPICES. YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE IT ON THE CHICKEN,NOW IT'S GONE. THE CHICKEN WAS COOKED IN A PRESSURE COOKER MEAT WOULD FALL OFF THE BONE, REALLY! IF YOU EVER GET BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE , CARS WOULD BE LINED UP DOWN THE STREET. I PROBABLY WILL NEVER EVER TRY YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN. UNLESS SOMEONE CAN PROVE TO ME IT'S CHANGED FOR THE BETTER. HERE I AM LONGING FOR THE REAL THING, MICHAEL MOSS

Me and my family were on way back from long drive after funeral. We decided to have KFC for dinner, my kids choice bc they usually love it. Well we ordered a 16pc Original Meal with Mashed potatoes, green beans, and macaroni. We get home which was another 30 min later and we all gather around the table to enjoy our food to open and realize that our chicken was destroyed completely and we had no macaroni or green beans. The chicken looked like it was squished in purpose bc I do not see how it could of gotten that way without. My food was cold but I did drive home so that may have helped with the coldness but with the chicken destroyed and sides missing my family was very let down and had to go to gas station to grab expensive pizzas to have supper. I don't have receipt, I have looked but couldn't find. What can I do about this?

The KFC store in Cowra, NSW, Australia must have to be the filthiest KFC in Australia and I am very well travelled and have never seen worse, carpark always has rubbish blowing around, dining area always has rubbish everywhere, floor always filthy, tables are filthy, chicken dried out and unappetising, I have eaten there many times out of nothing else available but never again.
Sell me the store and I will clean it up.

Brought a family bucket at KFC papanui Christchurch nz on the 3rd feb and in it was two very small pcs of chicken these could not be classed as a normal size for a family meal , I have attached photos

I went to the KFC here in FT. STOCKTON TEXAS 79735 tonight to get some chicken. I tried to order 6 original thighs. They told me that they no longer have original, that all they do is crispy. I said ok, then give me 6 crispy thighs. They said that they can't give me 6 thighs that they have to do a mix. Well, in the 40 years that I have been buying KFC, I have never been told that. I have always been able to buy anything that I want to order. Has it come to this or not? Is KFC trying to tell me what I have to eat? If so, I will never step in another KFC as long as I live and that is a promise. The people in this store have always been a little on the rude side. I have been going to this KFC for the past 4 years and this is the first time I was told what I had to buy. I am very disappointed. Not only in the service here, but also the fact that they no longer serve the original receipt. What is up with that? I have been in your stores all over the USA and this is by far the worst of them all. By the way, I drove a few blocks down and went into Bush's Chicken and asked if they would sell me 6 thighs and they gave me 7. Go figure. Some people just want my business.

I drove by your KFC located on 6566 Riverside Blvd, Loves Park, IL at approximately 6:05pm on Monday, Feb 5th. We wanted to try the new Smoky Mountain BBQ basket that has recently been advertised. To my dismay-the restaurant was closed! I do not understand why they would be closed during the prime-time dinner hour as they close at 9:00pm. I am very unhappy and chose to spend my money elsewhere.
Can somebody get to the bottom of this?
Thank you for your time regarding this inquiry.

Svery time I got there I have to wait for chicken to be cooked I never see it probed it took 25 minuets for my order because they were waiting for pop corn chicken and we collected out goo last night and since 3 o'clock this morning my the 3 that ate it have been really I'll never using your service again as it's always happening at the Horsham branch i use to buy it all the time but for the last 6 months when ever I purge as it we have food poisoning chickens always raw and I'm sick of it a very angry customer that yet again has to change loads of bedding due to poorly children and to be honest it make me sick that it's always happening there also couldn't alter my order as the pressed subtotal absolutely ludicrouse

On February 1st, 2018. I entered a KFC store located at 2815 Colorado Boulevard around 5:15 pm. The KFC employee that took my orderi had asked him if they still had the chicken wing special. he asked me if i was talking about #13 ? I told him I didnt know. I, was still looking at KFC menu board and I didnt see the chicken wing special. So I proceeded to describe to him the KFC chicken wing special that I wanted: chicken wings, two sides and a biscuit.. The KFC employee completed the order and I paid him for my meal. When he brought my order, I look in side of the bag . I notice that this wasn't what I had ordered; and I told the KFC employee this isn't what I had ordered and didn't want it. He replied I gave you what you had order. I, reiterated that I don't wanted. The KFC employee disappeared for about five or six minutes before returning with my order. when I got home and began to eat my meal. The chicken wings crust was greasy and the meat was hard, dried out and over cook. I, started to sick and couldn't finish my meal. I immediately call the store numerous times trying to reach a store manager no one answered the phone. I have also called numerous times throughout the day ( 02/02/18) to no avail. I, believe that KFC employee may have intentionally gave me some old chicken wings out spite because I didn't take the first order. I am requesting that KFC corporate headquarter investigate this complaint and review the surveillance cameras to determine whether or not this KFC employee intentionally gave me some old stale chicken wings.
Im still going to try and contact a store manager at that location to file a complaint with them

Waited nearly 10 mins to order no reply went to window we’re member of staff very rude refused to serve me got manager who in turn was rude and said I swore at member of staff which I didn’t as I had my children in car with me what a job baildon kfc is

Stopped in for 6 Chicken Littles and 3 tenders. Took 6 mins just to get waited on. After waiting 20 mins went to counter to ask about my order. The cashier said "MY Bad, I Did Not Put it On the Screen". 6 more mins finally saw my food arrived. This is not unusual for this store, it is ALWAYS very slow. Your chicken is good but this is the slowest FAST FOOD place that you claim to be I have ever been in. Wife called to see what happened to me, thought something had happened to me. Told her the story and made her mad also. Guy waiting with me also said he did not know why he came in here because it is always the same. KFC 1604 Pembroke Ave Hampton va

Visited plymouth branch about 10 miles from home for lunch,was busy at 1.35 pm receipt code110510129182028 order no 2028.had ordered 2 meals.fltbgr1pbxmlwith side and drink side I requested was coleslaw meal 2 3 PCs ml.got to our table to find got wrong side and both meals was cold and felt like they had been re warmed.at this time of day was very busy so tried to get attention but with no luck so put both meals in you trach.so that make a bad day.always had good meals in the past,but has put me somewhay

I have lived in the Hudson,WI area for about 15 years, and have visited this location alone and with my family on numerous occasions. I grew up with and have always loved KFC and how your chicken tastes...regular,extra crispy and bbq, (which at that time,in the late 70's when I first had your chicken, was all you offered). I have found memories of every Sunday,during the summer, in Orange CO. CA, after the bowling tournament my grandparents ran was over, stopping and getting a bucket of regular and a bucket of bbq and all the fixing's, it was always delicious, and a great "family" meal. this particular store ,has always had an issue with cleanness,quality of food and line attendance,(buffet bar). 97 percent of the time I have gone in, the floors are dirty, most, if not all empty tables have not been bussed,the condiments are ill stocked and messy, and the buffet line is gross! food smeared on the front,sneeze Gard dirty,food looks old and "tired", the salad bar used to be good, competitive with other establishments. Not anymore... in this day of everyone trying to eat healthier, it is a disappointment that all you offer is lettuce,croûtons and shredded cheese,with only 2 choices of dressing. how much is a can of peas? bacon bits? cucumbers? tomatoes?
olives? etc... the chicken is ALWAYS great! Your mac and cheese...awesome! Why is it not on the line? the gravy,weather it's the brown or country, is the most bland tasting I have ever tasted. I'm not into ocher or sweet potatoes ,so my options are; A weak ass salad, soggy biscuits covered with bland vegetable gravy, mashed potatoes, corn and dry biscuits. come on, does anyone taste what they are putting on the line? I know your taste standards are much higher than this store is producing. and I can't believe your standards of house cleaning are this poor. I went into location today...line was filthy, all empty tables had not been wiped, and there was NO chicken.. I sat down, no pepper in shaker and the one next to me was empty also. when I went up for more chicken, I noticed on the wall behind the buffet, that the stores "reviews", awards and accomplishments were posted. it said that they had a 97% in cleanness and a 97% on food taste, with multiple awards/accomplishments next to them. LMAO, no way, that any one would say that,on average, that store was operating at a 97 % of perfection! I want to continue to patronize your establishments, I just think a bit more effort on a few things would make the entire "eating at KFC experience", way more enjoyable and satisfying. thank you for your time and effort in reading my thoughts. JOHN WORKMAN

Ordered extra salsa on the burger. Portion was comical and hardly stained the bun.

Asked for a rib and breast piece of chicken with box meals but had to send back due my request being completely ignored.

My rib piece was as dry as it could be and inedible. Had to throw it away.

Portion size of large chips and a beans was totally laughable. I’ve submitted a complaint about a beans portion before and was reassured that the area manager would be informing the branch about this. Can you explain why I am getting mediocre portion sizes after being told it would be addressed???

I’ve just spent £13.56 on what I can only describe as a total waste of money. Why are requests at the drive through being ignored by the restaurant??? And with the standard of food being so poor that it has to be thrown away???

I am a regular at kfc in huyton liverpool kfc on east prescot road. I seen online the kfc was open till 11pm so at 10.02pm I go to kfc , when I get to the door I see it’s only the drive threw that’s open till 11pm ( not stated that on line ) but I am in a high top van so unfortunately I can fit it threw your drive threw , I kindly ask the woman at the window can I order food and she says yes , then a man tells me no I can’t , I am deeply diserpointed by this and cause me inconvenience , if this was stated on line I wouldn’t have wasted my time , and why am I being discriminated against because I drive a van , I understand that the hight limit but was it really that big of an issue I couldn’t be served food , clearly it was I will not give kfc any more business in future

Today I purchased a chicken pot pie, generally the service and quality of your products are very good. Today's pot pie had (3) one inch long chicken bones in it, if I would have swallowed the wrong mouth full of pot pie I could have had an issue. After I found the first one I ate very carefully and found two more bones. I thought you should be aware of this so you do not have any issues with other customers, plus I have been a loyal customer for over forty plus years.
I look forward to your response.

Curt Rusu
President and COO
Nachi Robotic Systems

To,
The commission

My name is Pappa Biswas.In 2012 i have worked in KFC ,in Kolkata Baguati,which is under Devyani international pvt ltd.I leave this company a few years ago,some personal issue I could not able to claim my EPF.In 2017 after a continuously call HR in devyani international,they provide me EPF form,and said me send it in delhi.Its already 50 days over,I could not get it amount.From the Date 18.1.2017,i called to HR Mr.Anup,he told me it was nothing to show.Today i will trying to claim through online my EPF,the notification was shown me it was wrong no.Sir,my humble request please take the action against company why they are doing this type of things,i am totally suffered and harrest by her to doing with me,its a totally harrasing me.Sir,please do the help to get it my EPF amount ASAP,and take a step against her,this is my right to claim my EPF,they could not do anything,instead of help,they harrest me.I am totally unable to doing anything,they ignored all kind of me,Please help me about this matter.

Regards,
Pappa Biswas

I got a $20.00 fill up. The chicken pieces were very very very small, 8 pieces did not fill up half the bucket. Also the chicken was overcooked. My visit was 1-16-18 at location # G135082. I am 63 years old and I remember a time the bucket was so filled up the top would not stay on. Like all old people , that was the good old days. Thank You / Daryl :)

I wet to buy 9 piece at kfc trade route mall on thursday round about 15.12 the lady served me with 8 piece instead, was so dessappointed and angry yet i paid R114.90.

I went to KFC to place a order through the drive thru the cashier was very rude the food i wanted to order was not available when i asked if they could make it they said no and continued to get in a verbal confrontation with the cashier and he the began to verbally abuse me in front of my 15yr old child. I asked for the cashiers name and managers name to file a complaint and they would not provide me with the information. And then with the food that was available i ended up waiting 20mins after closing time to receive it. They were overall rude the manger would not come to the window and they were very disrespectful to me and my child.

In the city Kolkata,India , all the shops are cheating people adding unwanted sauce or other charges without letting the owner know about it. Sometimes this amount is small like dip sauces to sometimes bigger charges perhaps. As a customer it has become clear to me KFC Top Management to serve KFC Team Better crosses all the limits of ethics thinking all customers are fool. previously it has happened I was charged extra for chicken pieces and the store manager apologized so I relented. Today another venue of KFC in the city I was charged for white sauce without letting me know. I read carefully and returned the sauce. I had an excellent service in Kuwait with no space for complains and in Kolkata it seems I am entering a War Zone when I enter KFC. I have to continuously repeat I don't need cheese ,don't need white sauce and despite my efforts I am cheated and charged for the same.

In Kolkata you don't give us coleslaw, you don't give us good experience , is cheating part of KFC Culture??

Very Poor Experience and I will like to share these facts with all my connections, dont take customers as sitting ducks, its humiliating. Change your strategies soon to serving better than serving Bitterness.

Beyond there being something wrong with EVERY order (NO exaggeration) we've had this past year (but, it being made right by the manager on call at the time), any time I have EVER gone to the survey website to fill it out, it will not allow me to, saying there was something wrong (not saying what was wrong)! So ... NO 'Go Cup' for me...EVER!

I bought a wrap from my local kfc and it was stone cold , I took it back and they made another but that was only lukewarm!

We have gone to a KFC and as we’ve ordered they’ve told us there’s no chicken, What KFC doesn’t have chicken? That’s the whole point people go there.

Went to kfc in Victoria place food hall Tunbridge Wells wed 13th December and there was too many problems occurred to get in the amount of space I have here
Poor service
Luke warm chicken
Appeared to be incorrect fries and overdone
No beans
We got a refund but that is not the point they appear to be out of control

At 5:30 P.M. went to KFC on 7245 E. Golf Links Road in Tucson Az. Asked for meals and were told they had no mashed potatoes. This is why my wife goes to KFC for the mashed potatoes served. Asked for coleslaw, 9 pc tenders,2 pc chicken, and biscuit. when we got home the coleslaw was left out. this was not the first time we orders a product and product was missing. We are done with KFC..

I was very specific with my order as I was at lunch and pressed for time . I ordered a box of popcorn chicken and 1 Chalupa. Bill shoul have been 8$ . I gave a 20$ and was given 6$ in change I asked y so much and was told I ordered a bucket of popcorn chicken and a chalupa. I stated that I wanted a box not a bucket . The cashier said she thought I ordered a shareable one for 10$ I said no a box , she argued with me until I got upset . The manager had to come over to void out the slip and start over . I reiterated my order to her and she gave me a receipt and 8$ and change , the receipt was for 8.04 from 20$ = 11.96 . I showed her this and she took the 8$ and gave me back 11.04 . By then I was steaming and took less than was owed me and my food and left . WTF ?

Heya I went too the store in above bar Southampton and got such poor service looked like the food had been chucked in the bags! Not happy about this at all this was on Friday

Waited in the drive through for approx 20 mins at the dovecot,near Huyton KFC only to be told for the third time out of five visits no gravy or corn on the cob.opted for large beans instead,no large beans only small.I have a newsagents in Huyton and would be embarrassed to tell my customers three times out of five visits we didn't have one of our most popular products.same scenario in St. Helens KFC couple of weeks ago.Rather than take a chance next time waiting in the que to be told no gravy or corn again I will opt for Burger King next door.

They were out of regular chicken. They just had 2 legs that looked to be the size of wings, not legs. I had been traveling a long distance and actually stopped to use the restroom. I debated between the KFC and the Braums next door. Wish I had gone to Braums. As I started for the restroom I realized that the attendant had spread blue soap all over it and the suds looked like a commercial on tv. They assured me it would be cleaned up in no time so I went ahead and order. Very disappointed in the food. Not good at all. When I finished I asked if the restroom was done. They said it was so I went in. There was so much soap, the floor was extremely slippery and I noticed blue soap squirted everywhere. I think the whole place could have been hosed down as it all looked dirty. The staff was not friendly or cooperative. This was the KFC at 1882 W. Martin Luther King, Jr. in Fayetteville #J295045. I was there 10/23/17 at 2:57 pm. I had not been to KFC in 2 years as the one in Bentonville always left something off my order and when I got home and called about it, they acted like I was lying. Think it will be at least another 2 years before I try again and the KFC is going to have to look alot better. I saw all the bad reviews so it appears that most of them are bad.

I stopped at the Valdosta store off of I-75 North in Georgia. This was the slowest service I have ever experienced. In addition while sitting at the drive through windo the employee was mocking the person giving an order over the speaker. I will not stop here again

While traveling in Canada we stopped at the KFC on Reeve Street in Port Hawksburg thinking that perhaps in Canada the service and quality of the food would be better than what we have experienced in Lakewood, Co. I was very disappointed. There was a big line of people waiting which should have been a clue. Service was poor. They didn't have the bucket of Christy chicken we wanted so had to settle for strips which were poorly cooked and they were out of some sides. It was early evening. As I waited at the table for my husband to bring the order I could hear others complaining as they sat eating. Bathe tables were dirty as well as the floor. The men's room was out of order and the ladies room which I visited wasn't supplied with paper products and the floor was hideous! I used to look forward to KFC but I think it is off my choices unless you improve dramatically!

The service received at your store located at 2711 Emanual Church Road yesterday was very poor to say the least. I had to return on three different times due to my order being incorrect and on the third and final trip the manager refused to complete my order and stated that I had to leave. I considered her professionalism and customer service efforts to be very poor as the various other customers in the store at that time also stated. I am 55 yrs.old and have been eating at one of your stores as long as I can remember and iv'e never seen or received service so poor. I am sure there have been complaints in reference to this location previously.
David Foulks

I am a contractor and took a couple of employees to lunch. KFC has some great stores in Utah. My personal favorite is in Brigham City. We went to lunch in Roy. I ordered 3 of your $5 box lunches with chicken strips (Nashville Hot) wit coleslaw. We sat and watched while several customers after us had received their orders. After 35 minutes went up to the counter and complained that virtually everyone since us had been served. Within a couple minutes the server call my name. I reached and she said is was 9 piece popcorn chicken and handed it to the rightful customer. I calmly explained what happened and she said she would get it right away. She said "I don't know who this is, 3 box lunches". One of my employees went up and picked up the order. The box lunches were chicken strips and mashed potatoes. I took the orders right back up and told them what I ordered. The server apologized and started in with an excuse I told her " I don't want excuses, I want my lunches". The manager was behind the till and was obviously annoyed. Several minutes later we received our order with the worst chicken strips I have ever seen and mashed potatoes. 1 hour and 10 minutes after we walked in we got up to leave. As we left the manager didn't say we're sorry or kiss my butt. When we got in my truck, I noticed the manager came out and stood in front of the door with his arms crossed. I said what he said "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND DONT EVER COME BACK". I backed up 5' stopped and flipped him off. he said "get the fuck out of here right now or I am going to call the police. If I didn't need to get my guys back to work I would have sat there. I went back to work. I told the individual we are working for right now my story. He said Roy is the worst and I agrre.

Tried your new Nashville gold. It sucked. It was greasy, it wasn't even hot. It wasn't even a little spicy. I was very disappointed.

It has been at least 4-6 weeks since I contacted a Customer Service agent at headquarters office and stillhave not received money back as I was told would be sent in the mail. Does the office not follow through on customer calls? How long does it take?

KFC at Ayoba garage in Louis TRICHARDT service is terrible, always sold out on some items management Sholi customer service is terrible

This is the 4th time in a roll you pissed me off. I understand not maybe having biscuits or cookies but tonight I was told you don’t have chicken.??? Your a chicken restaurant or are you? I came in 2 hours before you close. What is the problem?

location 19091 Brookhurst st, Huntington beach ca. 7149687621 ticket number 3613 date 10/19/2017 ( 5 bone's up to 1 inch long in the pot pie) I tried to call the store got box is filled. I really enjoyed the pot pie in the past but not this one?

Poor assistance employee playing and moving to music at welkom KFC o 2017-10-20 at 23:30, this behaviour shows barbaric and unprofessional attitude from this people.

I went to get a 16 pc meal carry out which came up to 41.03 @ 1459 W.O Ezell Boulevard Spartanburg SC Ticket # 4658 on 10/19/2017 @ 4:40 P.M. and I paid cash $41.03. Well when I got across town to feed my family as a surprise, they were busy because the first time they had my order wrong with my sided but we got the straight, but their wasn't any biscuit in the bags and I tried calling KFC for 2 1/2 hours the phone was busy. I tried to call so I could have someone else get the biscuit for me, I finally left my daughter house to go home and stop by their to get my money back just for the 8 biscuits I didn't receive and it was 3 to 4 people listen to my complaint that work their, when I only ask for the 1 manager the other should have been working, well she said she can't give me money back, and the reason why because she just couldn't ring it up. I ask what if I come in and just want biscuit only, I ask how would you ring it up then. Well she did it and still say she couldn't give me my money, but could give me more food, I didn't want more food because, I just bought a 16 piece for my family and I got some out. When I told her I had been calling for 2 1/2 hours I assume she thought I was lying she stated that the phone hasn't ring at all , I told her I believe they took it off the hook cause they were busy, well she ask me to show her my calls on my phone and I did, she said omg cause it was like 15 calls made to them. This guy that was up front with them said the phone is off the hook though. The girl gave me 6.plus change back but I think that was wrong because I seen on the menu that 2 bisc was $1.69 and I suppose to have got 8, I will continue going to KFC but not that one because I felt disrespected and basically made out to be a liar.

Every time we visit the KFC near home in Teays Valley (Hurricane), WV, there's an issue. We always order 10 hot wings, my neice's favorite, and some other meal for myself. We always have to wait 10 to 15 minutes prep time. We've grown accustomed to that though not happy with it. On one occasion they dropped them in the floor so we had to wait about 20 minutes for more to be cooked. Once they gave our wings to another customer so again we waited.
Tonight we ordered our usual wings and a pot pie for myself and we waited about 20 minutes. We brought the food home. I opened the box to find my pot pie was badly burned, blackened all around the edges. I called the store and reported the problem. I said, "you had to know this pie was burnt when you put it in the box."
The manager, Cory, said, "yes and they were supposed to ask if you were ok with that."
I responded, "Who would be?"
This is ridiculous. They're never so busy that they can't prepare the food properly. I'm infuriated. I told the manager, who sounded as if he might be 18 years old, that he has major problems there and perhaps that's why the are never busy.

Your commercial with the idiot hitting a football player on the behind has given my daughter and I a reason to never, ever eat at any KFC ever again. Colonel abusing someone on t.v. in front of children only shows how low your company has sunk. I rate KFC a zero.

I got a couple of 5 dollar fill ups they are geting smaller mash pototoesmaybe 4 oz no cookies. This has happen a few times since new people toke it over will not go there again poor service half the time the ice machine is down

Neither the KFC on Brownsboro Rd, Louisville or the KFC on Westport Rd, Louisvile ever have "Hot Wings! Today at 3PM, Wesport Rd had 4 wings for sale! Really!! And... I wasn't offered an alternative! No "sorry sir, we can drop some fresh if you would like to wait!" Nothing!! Every time I go to either one of those stores, they either have "0" wings or not enough to complete even a small order! Maybe you should just take them off the menu since they NEVER have any ready to go anyway! I might add that I never have issues getting hot wings at the KFC stores on the west side of I65....
I have never, ever gone through a KFC near or on the other side of I65 without complete satisfaction! Can you explain why that's so?

a loyal pregnant customer, the toilet is always out of order they say there is no water. which is not true pls I need to enjoy my meals relaxed

Not the first time we visited this location. 1696 Main St. Green Bay, WI. Store is dirty, service is terrible, and the employees are unprofessional and obviously untrained. Manager is oblivious to the problem. Won't visit this store again or any other KFC locations that are dirty. I will report this location to the local health department. KFC, please clean up your act!

Date of complaint: 9/6/2017, 3:49 P.M. Store D212067, Ticket 3245.
I came into store. No other customers. I asked a Hispanic lady, no name tag for a 2 piece original meal, 2 thighs, mashed potatoes and Cole slaw.
I specifically asked again for 2 thighs and she nodded her head yes. When I got the meal to go, I asked a 3rd time, are there 2 thighs, YES. I went to my car, opened box to check and there was 1 thigh and 1 leg. I took the box back in and asked for a different employee. She took the leg out and added a thigh. No Sorry, no nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm letting you know ONLY because there's no sign that states a customer can't have 2 thighs. It's just horrific Customer Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sad that a customer cannot trust this location to get an order correct. I'm so close to going on Social Media to let everyone know to go elsewhere or check your boxes whether in drive-thru (holding up a line) and in store.

The parking lot is horrible with grease and milky funk all around.Inside has old grease and dirt all over the kitchen. The air conditioner is not working and the smell was horrible.not to mention children's dirty diapers by the front door.i love KFC but that branch should have the health department look at it.

To whom it may concern on September the 1st 20017
after a long day of work I decided to go to your KFC/LONG JOHN SILVER location in
Kent WA store address 10414 SE 260th #328 Kent Wa 98030
so I a paying customer place my order to your cashier name RASHAWNAR THAT WHAT THE RECEIPT SAY
E720484 4 68 4418 @ 4:31pm
I ordered the L5 and i was told its cooked to order so i waited only to be served trash the food had all types of particle on it
and mind you before I was handed the food I clearly let the cashier know that i was concerned about my food i have the cook on
camera being unprofessional playing on his cell phone and then handling the food to be served to the public with no gloves on
I finally requested to speak to the manger whom said her name is Tammy i explained to her the situation and showed the store manger the food that was served to me with all the particle on it and I informed the manger Tammy that I have her cook on camera playing on his phone and then handling food that there serving to the public i then proceed to show the store manger the video of the cook playing on his phone @ this time after she reviewed the tape i asked for the cook name because this is so unacceptable she tell me the cook name is Alfonso I explain to the store manger Tammy that I file a complaint @ that time after I said that she refunded me my money and re cooked my order
so in Washington State food safety rules and chapter 246-215 wac your employee is in violation before i go any further I'm giving you the opportunity to correct the problem to have someone do something to your food out of spite is the worst and for you to have employee that works for you that would harm a consumer food is unacceptable
there are so many germs on a cell phone it is one of the most dirtiest possessions with bacteria all over it and for a cook to display such poor regards about food safety is unacceptable
i still have images on my phone that i showed your store manger for some reason it will no upload but if you need proof i can go to a friends computer to show you sincerely Miss Jones

I had 7 pc meal that cost me $17.01 only to get 3 thighs (small) and even smaller 4 pcs. chick legs. Got small biscuits and bland mashed potatoes. Gravy was fine. The chicken tasted "funny", dried out and not hot. Biscuits were dry and not very good. I drove from Wallingford,CT to Hamden, Ct to have KFC because we don't have KFC in Wallingford any more. So very unhappy with this KFC experience. About ten minutes after eating, I felt stomach sick. Got up to take Pepto Bismal and then, had to take Alka Seltzer..burping and feeling stomach sick for hours. An hour later, my sister, who shared this meal with me, asked me if I had "adjada"....which means upset stomach. I told her yes and she, too, said her stomach was sick and she couldn't stop burping. I am expecting a full refund of $17.01 and seeking to speak to whoever necessary to resolve this horrible experience

been going there for years and I a nd my lady was there on 9-1-17 and there was not much food in the buffet and what was in there was dried up some of it and I told them that they needed to fill the buffet and I waited and waited for 15 mins and I told them again my food that I got while waiting got cold so I went there to the counted for the third time and I think it was the manager and told her that I was not going back there anymore and all she did was looked at me like big deal.

I ordered a 16 pc. meal that they charged me for. and they gave me a 12pc meal. I discovered the mistake when I got home. Which is a bit of a drive. But it took about 12 min. to get someone in the place to even take my order. The Torrington, CT restaurant just is steadily going down fast on quality of food some of the chicken pcs in the bucket looked like they cut the small pieces in half and counted each pc as 1 pc. (really people, they are that cheap.) I don't mind waiting if there are other customers in the building but I was the only one there. This wasn't the first time the quality of service and/or the food has had a issue. We went to kfc last week and did the buffet. some of the food looked like it was there all day and the mashed potatoes started to have crack lines, no grilled chicken or biscuits and the chicken that was there was hard and dried out. and that is the 2nd time I have found the buffet in that state. unbelievable. I WAS VERY UPSET WITH THE STATE OF THE SITUATION. I work in the quality control field (for 30 yrs.) and this wasn't it. $42.00 for a wannabe bucket of chicken with some of the stuff missing really do you think I want to go back and get ripped off again. and how many other people has this just happen to occur with. Corporation needs to fix this.

I am living in Bangkok Thailand for the last 30 years and always enjoyed having a KFC meal in the restaurant near where I was staying. KFC is unique in its taste due to the magical mix of herbs that Colonel Sanders concocted a long time ago now, but sorry that is no longer the case here in Bangkok, at least as far as the home delivery is concerned. The batter is bland, oily and has no taste whatsoever now of those magical herbs. Its like any fried chicken you can buy of the many small street vendors and yet we pay a hell of a lot more for it. I won't be buying t anymore that's for sure. I used to think it was probably just a one off bad delivery, but no its the same every time now, bland and greasy. I would start looking into the problem if I were you because its not Colonel Sanders recipe anymore...its pure plain batter and not even crispy anymore.

My wife and I ordered a 2 piece meal and a 3 piece meal. We were told original chicken was being cooked and would we like to wait or take extra crispy. We chose to wait. Our order was a 2 piece meal small mashed potato, small cole slaw, a 3 piece meal, small mashed potato, small cole slaw, a large wedge, a large gravy. Simple order. Our wait was a couple of minutes, no problem. We drove home and discovered we got 2 meals each with 2 pieces of chicken, and one of those pieces in each meal was extremely small. But I paid for a 3 piece meal.

I called KFC and the phone rang and rang and rang more than 30 times. Finally someone answered and I described the issue. I was told to come back and they would give me my missing piece of chicken plus some extra for my inconvenience. Upon arrival I asked for the manager so I could get my chicken and I was asked if I was the person that called a few minutes ago. I said yes. She said let me see your slip, I gave it to her and she boxed my missing one piece of chicken. I had asked for the manager but she refused to get that person. I left with my piece of chicken.

There is a Subway, McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, OPS, Captain D's, chick Filet, Dick's Wings, Firehouse subs, Zaxby's and a Popeyes all nearby. This happened last month also, which only made me that much more angry with your establishment since nothing has changed. It is only two strikes, but I think your OUT and I will spend my money at some of the other fine establishments nearby. My server was Kyle, he was great, told me there was a short wait and he would bring our food out to us when it was ready.

He did just that. Too bad his co-workers can't fill the order properly. Too many people completing one order with no one watching that the proper items were placed in the order. That is a training issue. A ten year old could have done better. I doubt I will hear from you folks, however you can be sure that I will tell everyone I know to be sure to check their order before leaving your restaurant. I should post this to yelp.

Placed an $18 order at Drive through. Drove to pay window. Handed $20 to lady. Noticed sticker on window that Senior Discount available upon request. She tried to hand me my change, and I asked for the S.C. discount. They would not give it to me. Said I had to ask when I ordered. I told them the sign did not say that, and that sign was not available until after I ordered. Refused because it was "company policy". After much discussion, I cancelled the order. They deducted over a dollar because of "their cost". The food was never handed out the window, and was never seen my me. I did not cost them anything. If the delay cost them, it was because of the poorly placed sticker at pay window. I do not want anything. No free meal. Nothing. I have been a faithful KFC diner since I went to Harlan Sanders birthday party in Corbin in the early 70's --- No more. KFC at Somerset, KY is pathetic.

Your KFC store at 20320 FM 529 in Cypress, Texas is the worst KFC I have ever been a customer with. I have been purchasing food there for 3 years and the food keeps getting worse and worse. Today when I tried to purchase a 3 piece meal, all white, grilled, I was told that this particular store didn't sell grilled chicken anymore. Reluctantly, I ordered crispy instead. When I got home and opened the box, the chicken was greasy and looked and tasted like it was cooked days ago. Until KFC corrects it's menu and monitors this store better, I will not waste another penny at this restaurant.

My drive through order was shorted; I was handed the bag and thanked; when I got home, I found the order was short. I typically do not tie up the line by checking each item in my order; I trust that the person at the window has verified my order is complete. The purchase was for $19.35. Since the dollar bill is the only form of consequence for poor service at my disposal, my family and I will avoid this store for 19 weeks.

I am fed up with your tiny pieces of chicken. How much smaller can they get? I've been a KFC lover for over 30 years but the size of the pieces he reached an unacceptable level. I wish I could post pictures. I just got the 20 piece and the two breast are small and the wings aren't much bigger than what I get at a buffalo wild wings restaurant. The drumsticks were the same way. Your piece size have slowly gotten smaller over the decades. But the have got to the point of ridiculousness. I'm hoping you will take my disappointment seriously. I can't be the only one that has noticed this significant size difference.

Just being to your branch at Marsh, Huddersfield, and I have to say I was appalled at the service. I ordered 2 zinger wraps meals and a snack box. The wraps came with no salad. The drinks were poured from bottles and were flat and warm and one of the wraps had mold on. Took them back and they made 2 more, got back to work and again no salad in them, took them back again. Spoke to the manager and got a refund, I only have half an hour for lunch and it took me 15 mins to get served and after going back twice my dinner was over.

I am hereby writing you as a very disappointed customer. I was today present at the KFC of G.Bay La Croisette at around 8.00 PM. It was a quick service, I bought two zinger with pineapple and cheese as add-ons. I moved to my table and started eating with my friend. I was really shocked when I faced such an unprofessionalism from the part of the KFC staff. When I started eating, the outer layer cooked, but when I reached the interior layer, it was a complete disaster, the inner layer was not properly cooked, I could sense the raw taste of the chicken.

I firstly thought it was in my mind. But when I asked my friend how was my zinger, he confirmed that it was not properly cooked. We immediately packed it again and moved to the cashier where we bought the zinger. There she took it from us and moved to the back in the kitchen. I was asked to wait with my friend. There, the person in charge came to meet us, and he told us that no, the zingers were properly cooked. We insisted that no it was properly cooked. But the person in charge had already made his mind. And Sir, we were really shocked with firstly the way he talked with us, we did not expect such a treatment from the person in charge of the KFC branch of G.Bay La Croisette.

Secondly I do confirm with you Sir, we did not expect that the person there would take back our zingers to a place where they were out of our sight, and come back to us and tell us that it is properly cooked and expect us to eat it again? The person in charge returned us the zingers and when we opened the box in front of him to show him, he watched it and even took pictures of it and returned us it.

And I think he expected us to eat this not properly cooked zinger. Is that Sir, the way KFC, an international outlet operates? And I always heard that the customer is always right? And today the person there actually proved it wrong. He told us that not only two chicken are cooked together, but many more. And no one complained that the chicken was not properly cooked? So if no one else bothered to come back to complain, so the zinger was perfectly cooked? I was really very disappointed today with the staff of KFC G.Bay La Croisette.

To conclude Sir, we were very disappointed how we were treated there in front of everyone and secondly how could this guy tell us that the chicken was properly cooked when it was not the case. We would be very grateful if you could look into the matter.

Well today my brother went to KFC on Jefferson Davis highway Beech Island SC phone 803-593-4778 we purchased a 8 piece family meal. When we receive the food it was dried out and had so much salt on it you couldn't eat it. Therefore, I called the store back to speak to the manager which he stated for me to bring it back I couldn't because my brother had left and I am disable. He ask for my name in the process of giving it to him the call was disconnected so I call back multiple time and they refuse to answer.

My family met at kfc in lafayette indiana on 52. 4 people in the place took staff 10 min. For anyone to help us. We got the buffet, it was all dried up from being on the steam table for a long time. Had to ask for chicken. Had to ask for sweet tea that we never got. My son had to use his shirt to clean off a table. Manager was very rude. It was very filthy!

I bought a couple of things from KFC in Morley. The wait was a long, there was only 1 person working at each station. The chip were old and cold, I found out I was missing the burgers, even though I double check with the servers to make sure everything was in the bag, she said yes. Once I arrived home, ready to tuck in, I'm missing the burgers, the chips are cold and old, and the it just doesn't very appetising. I think I'll stick with other fast food chains instead a KFC. You have gone down on your standards. Disappointed.

I am a regular customer. I used to purchase via drive thru at Malaysia, store # 1010832. Each time my purchase was not given a receipt. Never mind of that but I wanted to try the survey to get a 10% discounts but was not able to do so because no validation code found on the receipt. Do you think this is equivalent to cheating as receipt stated get a 10% discount on your next purchase after completing the survey, but the receipt has no code to continue the survey and they save 10% on our next visit. They get profit of 10% because they don't give the 10% discount. This is a real cheat.

On 4/5/16 at 2:19 p.m. in the afternoon, my sister and I decided to stop get chicken for supper. I went thru the drive-thur and told the girl that I needed 8 original thighs. The cashier said we are out right now and it will take 25 minutes to cook, do you want to wait. I ask if they had legs, no was the answer. I said well we don't want to wait 25 minutes on thighs, you have no legs so I ask, do you have chicken breast originals. She checked and said I have some original and some crispy.

I said okay I need 12 breast. I then ordered 12 biscuits, 3 large mash potatoes-gravy, 1 large coleslaw. the total order came to $62.70. When we pulled around to pay, the cashier said that it would be a few minutes and could I pull forwarded. I ask her why there was nothing ready and she replied, oh, we got busy and we have not caught up yet. When we got home I found only 4 original breast, the biscuits were burnt and had not even risen up. When the cashier came to the car she never offered anything. Her name on our ticket #1671 said Rhiannon. Needless to say that some of the breast were not done in the middle and we ended up cutting the chicken in small pieces to my cats. Very unsatisfied.

Today I and my kids went to reservoir KFC, we bought family feast and 4 crushers for take away. When we went home and started eating we found at least five very tiny small pieces. I took 3 pieces to the shop and I said to her, we had at least 5 tiny pieces of chicken and we went to many stores and ate in and that didn't happened. She said we have to put about 5 small pieces and she talks like a boss without a respect to the customer or even offering to swap them or apologising and I said to her thanks any way and left the chicken pieces there and said to her I will lodge a complaint.

I downloaded a coupon off the web for KFC the coupon got KFC trademark on it. They wouldn't take it at the KFC store. So I call KFC complaint department at 1-800-225-5532. They told me that it was nothing they could do. Why upload coupons on the web if the coupon can't be use?

Well KFC has lost me as a customer. \When I want to eat fry chicken out I will just go to Church's Fry Chicken. To me it's better chicken anyway and they do take web coupons without any problems. I just hope other feel the way I do. Does the same. I am uploading the coupon that KFC won't take so all can see it is a KFC coupon. P.S. This not the first coupon I try to use at KFC that they wouldn't take. Just I am not going to try any more. I gave KFC customer service 1 star because I couldn't give it a 0.

When I arrived at the KFC at 7145 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945 at 5.24PM on March 19th, I was greeted by a nice young man alone (by himself not another employee in sight). I inquired if he was alone and he said yes. I noticed that the backdoor was wide open. Anyone could have walked in unnoticed. I placed my order. I pointed out to the young man that the drink station was a mess and over flowing with ice. There were NO napkins in either sleeve on the station leading to the dining room. Trash was also all over that station. I mentioned that that was not very appetizing looking. I inquired when the other employees were scheduled to come in. He then told me that everyone was on break. Why would you send everyone on break at the same time during the dinner hour?

I received my order which was a 10 pc (crispy) chicken bucket. After getting home I have to say that the chicken did not have its usual juiciness. It was dry. My guess would be that it was past its holding time. This was not the first time that I have gotten take out at this location. I have seen things in the past but I now feel that I needed to say something. Hopefully my comments won't fall on deaf ears.

I ate at your #g135034?KFC Long John Silvers 3949 North 132 Maple Omaha Nebraska yesterday 12:45PM. What a mess it smells like old grease the employees are loud, uniforms filthy dirty looking. My Food took forever. Manager to young and dumb to know how to run this ghetto store he was running around yelling even heard crew say im not doing that manager states fuck your not. My wife and I just about lost it but we just were waiting for food 20 minutes. I have seen so many managers come and go from here.

We wont be back unless you fix this mess. I would suggest finding someone who is Professional and old enough to manage his group and be a leader it was the blind leading the blind. I could go on but I won’t it will be sometime before I go back. I will be telling our Catholic church to stay away.

Receipt: Order 8718 20:01 #07 FEB. 16`16 REG0001 at KFC WAIANAE H730275, 85-054 KAUPUNI STREET (808) 696-3211. Food not the complaint. Irresponsible, care less, poor service was the complaint. Not getting what I wanted and ordered was the greater complaint. I ordered 6 pc. original and 6 pc. crispy chicken for $23.55. I got 6 only original and 6 spicy wings plus 4 biscuits (for $23.55 and not worth my original order? Unacceptable), because the order I wanted would take 18 minutes. Could I wait? Yes and did until I was told I had to wait for the crispy chicken (another 18 min., unacceptable, again), because it was sold to a drive thru. How could they do that? The bus is my transportation and already 8:18 PM. I demanded they give me what they had, so I would not miss the bus. Big mistake. I demand a full refund and a change in service.

They where Cleaning the Store At 7:54 pm ok 02/11/2016. I came At the time above TO order 6 original Chicken breast, large mash potatoes and large wedges. I approached the counter and they told me they weren't accepting Credit cards only Cash. And then the conversation transpired TO christian the employee With the Assistant Manager whether they should take money or Credit Card contradicting each other what they were going TO do. I noticed they were Cleaning the restaurant and things were putting Away even though the store closes At 10:00 pm.

The appearance Of the Store is dirty. The Assistant manager Marry i requested her My food and she said she only had two pieces and i wanted 4 More and she denied TO Cook them. And she became argumentative about her service. And when i requested for her manager she said she had none and she didnt know who her Boss was. Then she started being rude and Not being helpful With the FOOD or information.

I decided i was upset about the demeanor the customer customer Service, how can she be an Assistant Manager and Not have any information on who her employer is. She said she was Not trained in customer Service. And that she didn't have TO give me Amy names or information Of managers and owners so i DON'T make the complaint. And then she threatened me (the customer) to Call the Police because i was questioning her and trying TO obtain the Manager information TO Call her At a later time. This is about the fourth time i commented to this Store in the hours between 7:00 pm TO 10:00 pm and always are More interested in closing the Store rather than selling the food.

The Store Number is 305 226 3596. I am gonna post this in the social media for People TO avoid get ring mistreated Not giving FOOD that is properly FOOD. (Not Fresh) and the Store to be dirty when you have 5 People working that shift .

Went to kfc on Richland ave. in Aiken sc and they wouldn't sale me any chicken wings. Said they was saving them for the family meals. I should be able to go to a restaurant and order what I want. Then one of the employees knocked the tongs on the floor and picked it up and put them back and they continued to serve chicken even after a customer complained about it.

I have been sending you this request on date Dec.12, 2015 been complaining about your salted chicken and salted fries, I have high blood pressure on more than one. I visited your resturaut very offend and been talking to customer now I need you to send me what I am requesting.

Visited a KFC stall that was there in the fete. This was held at The Asian School, Dehradun, India. And the microwave they were using had a broken glass tray which they were using to heat the food items they were giving to customers visiting the stall. On being caught, the KFC people denied it and were continuously. Is this The reputation of KFC and is it really a customer care? Hopefully corporate views this complaint.

On Nov. 25th around 8pm I went into the KFC at 808 Main St. Presque Isle, Maine. I ordered my meal and set at a table facing the counter, I could see the bathroom doors and the door going into the kitchen. The janitor who was working on the floors was walking around pushing a bucket of soapy water, he walked past me and went to the area behind me and left the bucket there. I see him walk back toward the counter on the other side of the eating area. When he got back to the front where he was right in front of me, he went to the kitchen door, he paused, put him hand on the handle, leaned down a little bit and BLEW HIS NOSE ON THE FLOOR.

He continued into the kitchen and came out with a spray bottle and did a couple of tables without washing his hands. He wassn't in the kitchen long enough to wash his hands. I decided that I had enough to eat and took my tray to the garbage bin, He was standing there watching some young kids and I asked him his name and he said Bob. I went to the counter and waited for someone to come, Bob asked what i needed and I told him a complaint form. He told me that they were on line, I started to leave and decided that I had to speak to a manager so i went back to the counter and finally after hollering for the manager he came out. I explained what happened with Bob and he called him Rob and said that he would have a talk with him. Didn't get the managers name, he was a young person, probably 5' 6" and he had a thin beard. I do swear that this statement is true as written.

Re: Complaint about KFC in, my home town, Streator in Illinois. Two visits in a year, most recent November 7th 2015 for my mother's 90th birthday. Not by my vote, our party of twelve had KFC chicken and several sides for Mom's birthday dinner. The chicken is/was THE WORSE...as TERRIBLE as could be...the thought of it makes nearly VOMIT! The skin was not edible...i did not order it so i can't say how it was done but certainly was not fried...PUTRID! The chicken was also pink in the middle...no one wanted to ruin Mom's b-day dinner but a couple family members i sat next to agreed...TERRIBLE...KFC corporate needs to visit this store! It dies no justice representing you!

My order was incorrect I have my receipt showing what I was supposed to get the manager cut me off and started telling me what I ordered. How does she know? I have a receipt with my name on it and what I ordered along with my CC information. She then hung up on me. Seriously the Manager. Is the type of customer service a manager gives a customer. I do no think so. I work in customer service. She assumed when I called. She was talking over me and cutting me off . I will take this all the way to the top if I have to. This is ridiculous and totally uncalled for. When I called back she ignored me and was working not listening me and totally ignored me. Then I called back it was busy for hours. She was wrong. My drink wasn't even full when I looked in the cup.

I am not a complainer, but thought I should bring the following to your attention - I have been a loyal customer over the years, but this morning have decided not to buy from KFC again - three weeks back I ordered a 6 piece and 4 of the 6 pieces were the smaller cuts wings/legs and this morning I bought a colonel burger, cant believe how small it was and the chicken fillet was half the normal size - Blouberg Beachfront Store in Cape Town - very disappointing!!

There isn't enough room to express my discontent in this section for KFC. Please check out my file. Our KFC is in Crawfordsville IN.

My son applied for a position at the KFC location at 48nd and L st. He was called in for an interview and the hiring Manager Byron interviewed another person close by where my son was. With knowing my son was there he asked why he should hire that person over my son, and that is unprofessional to interview people in front of others. Especially it being another candidate, yes he asked my son the same question. Well come to find out he did not hire my son he hired the other person because she is a girl. From inside sources that is all he has hired. All guy applications are on the bottom of the pile and all the girls is on top. I will keep my eye on this store and if I don't see a change then I will take further action against what seems to be a sexist manager. No, its not because my son did not get hired and no I do not want my son working there now. I think that it should all be fair to all the applicants that apply.

Because your new colonel Sanders comes across and non genuine and nauseating by both his appearance his voice and his demeanor, my family and I have stopped purchasing your product and now bring our business to Popeyes Chicken. If you get a more pleasurable colonel sanders I may decide to return but until then Popeyes it is.

Have feedback for KFC?