KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

KFC Contact Information

• KFC headquarters address

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top KFC Complaints

We visited KFC in Bonita Springs,Fl. One day last week. This is the second time they were either out of chicken or refused to give us chicken breasts on the all you can eat buffet. The buffet promises you white or dark meat. I asked the lady for more breasts and she said “no”. I asked the guy and he gave me 1 piece. If this is how it is! No more buffets and maybe no more kfc.

Last nite 10/02/2019 I went to KFC Pelican Park, Western Cape after we had loadshedding. I had my kids with me in the car and was disgusted by the service serviced by the staff. Loadshedding was done already it was before 9pm. 3 ladies came to the door, which was shut. They refused to let us in. They laughed at us, told us DON'T WE HAVE FOOD AT HOME. I find this extremely disrespectful, they don't care about the customer service they give. We pay for this. Staff have horrible attitudes and this is unacceptable. We have pics of how they simply refused us entry and service. They allowed cars at drive thru though.

I went to your store R kfc T 2340 to purchase a meal on my night break and the shop was closed I knocked the door an the person walked into the back
If the were closing they could have at least beckoned to me so I took a photo of the times it clearly stated store closed at 12 midnight
I enjoy my breaks at your kfc and was really disappointed I had no meal Lewisham high street

Good evening I attended your KFC unit h antelope park Bursledon road Southampton so198 he on the 24/01/19 at 1902 . I waited patiently for 9 mins to order my food via drive through, after another 7 mins I got to payment window confirmed order , moved to pick up window after a short while .stayed at window for a further 5 mins until a staff member decided to appeare and state possible 5 more minutes m8,OK I said then staff member returned to ask my order.I told the member of staff what I have ordered ask how long,not much longer m8. At 1931 he confirmed my order and said enjoy. I drove home,about 10 min drive to find no graveyard.wife asked me to return with food as our meals would be cold by time I returned. Returned to KFC store to find large queue, so decided to jump the queue went straight to counter.another lady was getting felt with at that time as her order was wrong.she stated she has already been waiting 20 mins to be seen.luckily I managed to grab the attention of the manager who had no name badge on and refused to give me his name.I explained that my food order was short so said he would only replace the gravey which I was short of,I stated my food would be cold by the time I would arrive back home.he said not his problem.cutting a long story short after briefly stating I was going to go on line and complain he said he would rectify everything.when he returned I explained that I have had three incidents from this store in the last 3 visits . his reply was what do you want me to do about it.I walked out very upset of how rude your manager and staff were and how unprofessional they all were.my average order always is around £30 and feel when paying for food I do deserve to be treated with some respect.I'm a 50 plus gentleman who works in front of the public for a living, and would dare treat members of the public like this.I do hope I get a reply to this e-mail as I really feel up set with my visit to your store.
Yours sincerely Mr Sean hagerupsen 71 Devonshire gardens Southampton hangs so318 he mobile 07828940189

Just ate buffet at KFC. It was awful, no white meat available. The cobbler was just peach pie filling poured out of can with a couple of pieces of dough on top, not even enough to cover peaches. The cost was too high. Could go down street and eat at Western Sizzlin for same price and many more selections. Very disappointed and will not return for buffet.

On 01-11-2019 at 7:07pm I stopped by store number C750034 and picked up a 16 piece meal I asked for all of the breast to be extra crispy and the rest original I had to wait for the order so they asked me to pull out of line. It was a very short wait time and the crew was pleasant. after reaching my destination we opened the bag we only had 11 pieces of chicken, all original no extra crispy and 5 pieces of chicken short.
It was nice to have a pleasant crew but I wish they could count and fill my order correctly.Poor management!!!!
Richard Bombard .

We to the KFC in Broomfield Colorado on January 20th about 10:30am ( They open at 10:00 am). and found the door was locked I looked thru the
window no lights on, We were concerned what was going on. If there was a problem there should been a sign on the doors but there wasn't.
The restaurants number E720302.

My order was wrong got all the home and it was wrong tried calling half a dozen times goes to fax. Very unhappy that I wasn’t listen to on my order and I was the only customer in store . They weren’t busy . Not the first time either but first time I will make complaint how hard is it when your there ordering to get it right thank you

Took a long time to get to order, took a long time to get food, when I did get the food it was to go, and I never said to go. Took forever for someone to give me sauces. Then I tried to make another order to take home and again a long time to get someone to the register.

Just left the KFC on E Main St, Columbus Ohio and the 3 workers were near the back door with the door open. There were 2 cars parked by the back door and 2 guys that were in gray sweatpants going in and out of the back door. As my husband and I got out of the car, the one worker with a headset on told us that they were closed. The sign on the door says 1030am. 6 other cars were told the same thing. You could smell the marijuana as we got out of the car. Well no money for KFC today!! Very disappointed because we have family here for a funeral and a lot of mouths to feed. We had to go to Popeyes..

Once again terrible service in the Elgin branch. There are never enough staff and it can take up to 10 mins just to order. Once we got the food the fries were cold .... again!!!!! This has got to be the slowest fast food outlet in Scotland.

First of all my wife and I brought our grand children in to eat after the movies. The restaurant seemed like they had the aid conditioner on as bad to keep our jackets on to eat dinner.The dining area was filthy the carpet under the soda machine was sticky due to old soda spills. We where the only ones in the dining area. Empty trays that where stacked up and not been attended too. My ten and twelve year old grandsons said their was urine on the toilet seat and floor. I went i and saw the same.No employee ever came out to clean the dining area. This is unacceptable that the dining room and restrooms where filthy, I told my wife that this would be our last visit to KFC. The store is located in las Vegas the address is 2355 E. Windmill lane. I expect as a customer to come in to a clean and maintained restaurant. Unless they are super busy during peak hours and even then someone should be checking dining areas, bathrooms ect. My wife and I are disappointed in the condition of your store and like I mentioned earlier will not dine in any of the KFC's. Thanks for your time.signed disappointed Customer.

I went to your drive through yesterday to get ac pot pie meal for $5 . She told me it would take 21 minutes to make one . I left. The store is on baseline and central, Phoenix Az , 85041

I ordered 1 leg and 2 thighs meal with mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. What I got was three chicken strips and a small chicken nugget. This isn't the first time this KFC (132nd center) has messed up my order. Lastly, for whatever reason it took a very long time to get my order in the drive thru.

Kfc Paignton in Devon staff are very rude they always run out of chicken it’s dirty and they now have rat traps all round the place

On Dec. 5th after a full day of shopping I convinced my husband to stop at Amherst, Ohio KFC on Leavitt Rd. Although I have had many bad experiences with them, the latest being given other peoples order instead of mine, he decided to give it one more try. I ordered the 20 fill up meal extra crispy. Upon arriving home and opening the container it was immediately noticed it was all original recipe. Not what we like as it seems slimy and uncooked often. This time it was NOT uncooked but looked as if it sat for some time. I figured that is why we got it to get rid of it and we would not notice till we got home. Also I was amazed to find that KFC was now buying chickens with NO legs as our bucket had none in it, this is the only piece of chicken my husband will eat. I miss the days when you could buy just legs and thighs at a discounted price. Well after having horrible service many times I decided to call and ask for the manager. Upon speaking she was very apologetic but in a big hurry and made me feel as though she was in a hurry to dismiss me. She did state the next time I come in just tell them my name is in the books and the manager said she would replace it at no cost. To my fault I never did get her name again I think because it was obvious she was in a hurry. I spelled my last name and figured that would be it. Well of course NOT with Amherst KFC. Tonight after a long day I mentioned to my husband that we should pick up the chicken before too much time elapses. Well when I went through the drive though I explained to the girl what had happened. She asked if I had my receipt and I said no no one said to keep it and bring it back. She asked for the managers name I spoke to and I said I had no idea she was in a hurry and I did not get it. Long story short after making me feel as if I was trying to hustle them out of a $20.00 bucket of chicken she said she had checked the books and I was not in them and there was no record of me being there, thus, she could not replace the order. I do not know what the true policy is but they need to tell the customer when they call in to bring the receipt in or it will not be honored and also not make the customer feel like a thief! I do realize it is only chicken but it is now the principle and this is the only location that seems to be so incompetent that you can order a pop corn chicken and a diet soda and go home with 2 chicken (whatever) bowls and an ice tea! Yes this has truly happened to me and perhaps my fault for being in a rush going through the drive thru and no checking but I trust people are trained well enough to do their job. I do not care how busy you are do your job and do it right! Well I told them in Amherst I was contacting corporate and got a glib response like whatever! So this is my reason for writing this in hopes that whoever has this franchise knows how this store is operated and if they are losing business, why!

paid for 16 pieces of chicken got 11 instead guess they can't count

we had ordered chicken and sides. The chicken was very greasy and did not taste good. The potato wedges were cold and tasted like they had been sitting out and stale The biscuits were very undercooked and very doughy. I was not at happy with the food and want something done about it. We had paid way too much money for the disgusting food.

The large corn was not edible. It looked as if it had been sitting in pot all afternoon. I went back to get a new side and the person at the counter was nice enough to make new corn for me where I waited for 5 minutes. I had ordered an eight piece meal with 2 large sides. The chicken was original recipe and was way to salty. Store number E720458. The person who helped me was not a woman though my receipt says Daniela. There were 3 people working in the Napa store that I could see. I paid 25.31 which included sales tax. I would like to have a full refund.
Tim Lee
951-288-5753

More of a complaint after using kfc for years reading hate retail park has changed my mind about kfc quality on 3 occasions Friday end of every week I always take my sons to have a meal only to find that 1 occasion no hot drinks available only cold with the meal following week still no hot drinks available and today being Thursday love and behold you still have no hot drinks so I feel you should advertise this before people pull in and expect a nice meal and a hot drink. I just feel that there’s no need for a company as big as kfc to have a broken hot drinks machine.

I bought the all star meal at KFC Chris Hani mall in Vosloorus Gauteng. Only to find out when I get home that they didn't insert 2 zinger wings.
KFC code - 4061844396407814301. When you call the store the is no answer.

On the 17 of December around past 5 afternoon I was at KFC strand next to the mall, I bought streetwise 6 with rolls and streetwise two pap, what I experience is the pap that they put in a takeaway and it was so pap and also the takeaway was falling as if they were giving a dog I was not appetising at all. not even a dog can enjoy that food coming like that of which you pay for it.
very unprofessional service I was so unhappy.

Regards
Lusanda

Hello, I am writing from Guyana South America. We have recently had the Kfc franchise reopened in Guyana. I would like to complain about the service. I enjoy the food it is very fresh and tasty. However, the staff at Kfc are rude and not customer friendly. I bought a colonel box because I am pregnant and cannot use spicy. I ordered a rib with my meal . the cashier said ok, at the counter I told the server I want a rib she told me the meal only comes with leg or thigh. I really prefer white meat. I asked for the manager and said I will pay extra she said no . she was going to give me back my money . I had to settle for whatever piece they gave me. I was so mad it spoiled my whole night. how can u tell me what to eat and I am paying my money. this happened at the Vlissengen St branch manager name Candacy Yales. I am happy to have KFC here but I would like to have the international service too. I also find the pieces of chicken are very small. Every time I go there its something or the other, it is very discouraging, the last time I waited 45 minutes for a colonel box. I do hope you can solve this issue thank you

I went through the drive through and ordered two meals one for myself and one for my daughter,I payed for these and headed home,I opened them up ,my daughters was ok but I was given the wrong meal.i had to drive back down to the KFC and go in and after checking my receipt the girl gave me my right meal.this is not the first time this has happened ,it has been the last three times I have been through this drive through.once is a mistake but I think three times in the space of three weeks is totally unacceptable for this company..it won't stop me going to KFC but I will now be driving to the next nearest one to Hamilton and hopefully will get better service.

I was in the drive thru of restaurant G135011 tonight and specifically order two(2) breast original only. As I was paying for the food I was charged $0.90 for a biscuit. I have allergy to yeast and I avoid all forms of bread. I questioned the staff about the charge for the biscuit and was politely informed that this was always included in any order and there was not anyway to remove the charge.

I am very concerned that not only myself but other are being charged for items not ordered.

I truly hope that corporate office will look into this deceitful practice and address it.

R.M. Smith

Order 2 5 dollars fill up chicken sandwich meals and received 2peice chicken box with mash potatoe for sides. Try to contact the store for 45 minutes phone off the hook.

New Online Order # 34894681 - KFC
KFC ordered online. Delivered KFC is not fresh. Not taste like KFC.
Looks like they have used old chicken.

This time KFC was really bad taste.

When called for KFC call center for complaint.
They are not listing to me.
We have eaten a few pieces and remain just wasted.

From today onward. We are not going to order or eat KFC.

I purchase 10 pc chicken and fixing, and when I got home the chicken was cold and short of pc's and to pay that amt of money 20 bucks plus tax, and since I was miles away from where I purchase was made I just desided it wasn't worth the drive back to make my complaint, but KFC is gone to hell in a basket over the years from the 70's and 80's and been sold so many times to corp. who don't give a crap about quality, and chicken is being reduced in size. and it a rip off. just check the comments made on line about KFC, they need the to reduce their prices and get bigger chicken pc's like it was in the 70's and 80's. and if they did they would have so much business coming their way, I know this by working in a kfc when I was a teenager. in the 60's AND I WILL NEVER TAKE ANOTHER CHANCE GETTING CHICKEN FROM THERE AGAIN, WILL GO TO ELSE WHERE, AND CHEAPER

We started our journey for our meal at 6.30 pm on Thursday 15th November 2018 from KFC at sprotborough in Doncaster.
We asked for a boneless bucket, he said do you want 6 or 10 pieces we asked for 10. We reiterated that this was a boneless bucket and his reply was yes we asked again is this bonless and it was confirmed it was. The trainee asked for assistance from another team member who also clarified our order. When we got the order home we found it was chicken on the bone. We contacted the shop and spoke to the assistant called Victoria she apologised and said if you come back they would rectify our order. I asked for the money back and she said no but offered us a larger meal. We didn’t want more food and declined this and she then said they would just replace the original order. After considering this I then telephoned the store again and spoke to Chloe, t accepted that mistakes can happen and we would return the meal and accept the offer of a larger boneless meal, 18 pieces to be precise, for our inconvience. Chloe told me that someone would take my name and telephone number so that someone of seniority would speak to me about the mix up of our meal. No one did this. when we picked the meal up we told we had been given extra fry’s and sides along with an additional bottle of pop as an apology. On returning home and opening our meal we found there were no extra fry’s, we did have an additional small gravy but to my dismay only 8 pieces of chicken and not the eighteen as promised. I was quite happy to accept that mistakes can happen especially if you are training but I have to say that I find the situation tonight totally unacceptable. I have paid £24.66
for a meal that took me several phone calls 3 journeys and very unhelpful staff to get thing so wrong. If being rude on the telephone is part of your training that I must say that you get 10 out of 10 if being helpful is part of your trading you get zero out of 10. Also may I add that I don’t appreciate someone inferring that I am lying, I don’t tell lies and would not go to all this trouble for a few bits of free chicken. I am a person who does not have money to just squander and this was a treat for my daughter my granddaughter and myself and I can assure you I will not be using your services again. I expect a full refund for this horrible meal and my inconvience. The time is now 20:40 pm and I still haven’t eaten.
I look forward to your prompt response
Many thanks
Rita Gammage

On nov 14 around 6:30 pm we order a 8 piece family meal plus order of large maccroni and cheese the the drive thru after getting home find out they didn’t include the macaroni and cheese also one of the piceces it tasted like it has been fried twice or it’s old and biscuits they were it done I called the manager he just took my name and he told me that next time we will give you order of macaroni and cheese didn’t apologies or explain what happen iam very disappointed for the quality and the service plus I paid you should get what you paid for. Very bad business for big name like KFC

We went into the drive through at 15.03 with not much of a queue in front of us. We were sat at a standstill for ages. Finally moved up and got our order taken and not even a mention of sorry about the wait. When we got our order it was 3.30! I said to the lady I was not happy she apologised about the wait and said it had been manic...not good enough when you go through the drive through you’re stuck, somebody should have come round and told us what the hold up was and at least offered an apology before I say we was not happy...

I shouldn’t give one star. At 9:30 a full half hour before close, I started to place my order and was interrupted by a femal voice telling me “we are out of mashed potatoes “ knowing full well they could have made more up.
After asking for a manger was told they would not make any that late. Remember the sign on the door says 10:00 pm close. Please explain if you can.

I ordered a meal from kfc RENFREW road paisley to be delivered,when it arrived items were missing I tried to contact the store but phone line was constantly engaged I then got through to just eat which was another disaster.i eventually got a refund for missing items but my experience with kfc has been dreadful I’m insulin dependent diabetic and it was my birthday and as I have to carefully watch what I eat this was a treat and it was totally ruined your orders should be checked and double checked to ensure orders are correct my order number is 624 156 269 my telephone number is 07985276709 and address is flat 0/2, 8 Claud road,paisley pa3 4rx

I visited the location at 8350W. Judge Perez in Chalmette, La. it was the worst experience ever. I placed an order for the pot pie. The person serving me if I wanted a drink with it and I said no. I asked her after is the cost was the same with the drink. She replied yes. At that point I asked to get it with the drink. Her attitude became horrible. She turned away and stated “I should have never asked her if she wanted a drink!” I said I can cancel my order. She replied I just shouldn’t have ask you if you wanted a drink. Her attitude and tone was terrible. I stated “ just give me my money back you’re talking to much. She inturn said “I can say what I want!” I said you’re right and asked three times who the manager was. She refused to answer. I asked another employee and she pointed to the person that was waiting on me. It is appalling that a manager would behave in such a manner.

i went to kfc in Jacksonville tx and ordered family 10 piece with two sides and my chicken wasn't fresh and i tried to call back numerous of times the last time i called he told me he couldn't fix my order because i didn't bring it back he was very unprofessional and he also used profanity

My food was off smell and tasted horrible put me off eating it went Bk to tell them the manger was very rude

My complaint is about your store on Saratoga street, Corpus Christi, TX.
Your manager Mary stated that many people are complaining about your online menu is not the same as what is listed on their service screen.
When I ordered the 1 piece white chicken breast with a bisquit, mashed potato, it did not come with a cookie as stated online. Please match screen to online!

Ordered in store. For a start I had to be served by the drive-thru person due to members of staff unaware of where the till person was. Whom was in the customer area cleaning, as we went passed her to enter the premises. Order was taken fine. A bit rushed but obviously I can understand as she might have had a car waiting. Which she had as she went away before finishing our payment. However did shout back the till person to gather our order. The person came back in look at the screen and went to assemble the order. 5 minutes passed before I had to tell her the payment hadn't been taken. Which she could've seen on the screen because I was able to. Payment went through. Another couple minutes later we got our food. Fresh fries. Great that's a first. Get home roughly about 5 minutes away. And the chicken is lukewarm. I reckon it could either be due to overheld chicken or due to the fact the member of staff took the food out of the hot holding area 5-7 minutes before all the food was ready. If I could go lower with the stars I would. Also popcorn chicken large. Half filled so really a medium. Sums it up really. It's a sham also I love the food when it good and correct. However when it not its terrible. Not one for complaining as I also work in the fast food industry but this was far below par.

On Saturday Oct 6th I placed a delivery order from your store on 464 Dundas St E, Belleville, ON K8N 1E9.. I have never been so upset with the order my family placed.....The order was around $45.00-$46.00 I gave $50.00 cash at the door.. Driver was great However he kept my Receipt :( ....My order included 2 Big Crunch meals one spicy and one normal as well we ordered a 12 piece chicken bucket with fries and gravy.... The spicy chicken sandwich was so dry it was like leather, the bucket of chicken was really greasy, the grease in the bottom of the bucket was brown, not sure if the company is aware that the oil needs to be changed... I have attached some pics... I will never go to that KFC again... When I called the store they did replace the sandwich but after waiting a hour to get the order then another half hour to go pick it up was really upsetting
KFC has always been our go to for fast food for a treat for my family...the time this order was placed was between 7:00pm-7:15 pm
As well I don't believe the pricing was accurate either what I had ordered was specials from the coupons I received in the mail two chicken big crunch meals $10.69 12 piece chicken fries and gravy 21.99 total $37.00

Thanks for your time
Upset customer
Gloria

Caerphilly kfc what can I say ...
Always cold food when taken away sometimes no boneless chicken and today no lids for soft drinks some one isn’t doing their job shocking

I’d like to give zero stars but that’s not an option so I’ll give a one star. Three weekends in a row I’ve tried to order from KFC in Monticello MN at 8 pm and have been told that they are out of crispy chicken and they aren’t making anymore. I wanted to order a 10 piece bucket and get crispy but they wouldn’t complete the order. So we called Pizaa Ranch. KFC is horrible customer service.

My local KFC (33904) does not honor the TV advertised price for the 5$ box. As this is important to me I will not purchase anything from KFC until this changes.

1. 9:20 pm no chicken if I wanted to place an order had to wait twenty minutes , as it was myself and 4 other vehicles 2. Misunderstood ordered 10 pieces of chicken only which came out to be 6 pieces only (too expensive). 3. No ketchup, no napkins no offer made when the employee came out to the parking lot I asked her for napkins she brought me a bundled of tissue disgusting. 4. No offer of a biscuit or apple pie for the wait ??? 5. Spoke to Chelsea manager she informed me she understood how unprofessional her employ was and would council her (not my concern). She commented wish I had taken your order it would not of happened poor excuse are your employees incompetent? Poor poor poor service from KFC and 6 pieces for 10 with 2 breast 1 leg and tiny wings that is greed. My last question one employee was cleaning why are your doors locked at 9:20 when you close at 10:30? If I was a corporate exec I would realize what a loss of revenue ???? And employees in a major rush to close the store , I just moved in this area and was blown away , the only good comment the chicken was good.

The world worst kfc Eastbourne lottbridge drive after waiting 40 minutes in the que then to be told they have no drinks what a joke all ways the worst service from here don’t know why I thought to give it another go the place is a run down joke

I saw this heartbreaking video complaint online and felt the need to pass it along to corporate headquarters. I have always enjoyed KFC. This video is being shared like wile fire. It is sad and it is awful.

3 $5 lunches
All 3 biscuits were hard as rocks.
There is no way they were not aware, the biscuits just crumbled they were so hard. No cookies in the meals .
Three very disappointed children.
When I called the only thing the girl could say was I just came to work.
No on wants to take responsibility for bad food ..

when ordering, i asked for mashed potatoes with no gravy and the cashier confirmed it. upon getting the food i recieved mashed potatoes with gravy on it so i had asked for one without. they took my gravy potatoes and gave me mashed potatoes without gravy and when looking at it, it wasnt even half full. the soBe life water wasnt even pink, it was basically pure water.

I HAVE EATEN K FC FOR 30 YEARS HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO RUDE AS I WAS AT KFC MCORCLE AVE ST ALBANS WV, I ORDERED 5 DOLLER BREAST FILL UP, FIRST THEY SAID WE DONT HAVE ORIGINAL RECIPE, I SAID OK GIVE ME EXTRA CRISPY , GOT MY ORDER, I SAID WHERE IS WING , THEY SI
AID WE DONT DO THAT,I SAID THAT IS WHAT THE CON
MMRECIAL SAYS THEY SAID SORRY ABOUT YOU LUCK,SO AFTER 30 YEARS OF BEING A LOYAL PATRON I WILL NO LONGER BE ONE THANK YOU

On Thursday October 11th 2018, my husband and I went through the KFC drive through on University parkway, Winston-Salem, N.C. we asked for chix wings and the lady told us it would be 5 minutes. we went left and came back to the drive through after about 10 minutes. she told us that all the wings were gone and if we would have paid in advance they would have held the chix for us. she said it would be 7 mins. now. we told her we would wait because we were hungry and the power us out in our neighborhood. We paid her and she told us to park and she would bring it out to us. we parked and waited for almost 25 mins. when my husband noticed the everyone was getting chix. but us. I went in to ask about my order and the people at the counter said to the lady that helped us that "this lady has been waiting 25 mins. for chix. The lady that told us to wait came out and said I am sorry we are out of chix. I told her you told us to park and you would bring it out. she kept saying we are out of chix, and I am thinking how can a chix place be out of chix, and the other customers were told it would 45 min. wait for chix. I was very upset by now but I held my peace. she gave me 8.75 back I told her the was the wrong amount, I gave her 10.65 she gave the correct amount. I felt that was poor management and poor customer service on KFC part. she did not offer us other pieces of chicken or a complimentary coupon or anything. She just said with no concern that we have waited 25 minutes "I am sorry ma'am we are out of chicken. I may or may not be visiting that location again.

I’d give no stars if I could!
I went to the drive thru and sat for 3 minutes then some male said I’ll be with you in a moment and three minutes later and still no response so I drove away! There was one car at the drive thru and I customer in the restaurant! This is not acceptable!

Been to kfc 2 times in a month at portslade both times chips not cooked at all and on second occasion chicken pink had bad tummy all next day

HI, I WISH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SERVICE I RECEIVED RECENTLY AT YOUR BRANCH IN CHAPELFIELDS, NORWICH. I ORDERED A FAMILY FEAST, AND WAS TOLD THEY HAD RUN OUT OF BEANS, SO THE CHOICE WAS GRAVY, COLESLAW, OR CORN ON THR COB. I ASKED FOR GRAVY AND COLESLAW. WHEN I WAS CALLED FOR MY FOOD, THERE WAS NO LID ON THR BUCKET TO KEEP THE CHICKEN WARM, AND WHEN I ASKED FOR PLATES, I WAS TOLD THEY HAD RUN OUT OF THOSE ALSO!! I ASKED HOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO EAT GRAVY WITHOUT A PLATE, AND I WAS BLUNTLY TOLD, WITH A SPOON!! HOW RIDICULOUS TO BE GIVEN GRAVY WITHOUT A PLATE!! I WAS THEN GIVEN A COUPLE OF BUCKET LIDS TO PUT MY FOOD ON TO, WHERE I HAD TO TRY TURN UP THE SIDES TO STOP THE GRAVY GOING ALL OVER THE TABLE!! I DONT FIND THIS ACCEPTABLE AND FEEL THAT THE STAFF DIDNT REALLY CARE, AND ITS MADE ME THINK TWICE ABOUT GOING BACK AGAIN.

Went to kfc in Southport was discusted at the cleanliness tables hadn’t been cleaned away food and left over packaging on tables bins were full no salts or lemon wipes toilets were disgusting will not be going there again ther were 3 staff so had to waited ages for food aswell

KFC store in Newton, NJ.: every time I’ve been to this location I get shorted on what I ordered. Yesterday, 10/12/18, I ordered the $5 fill up Breast & wing combo. When I opened the box, I found I was given a breast and a leg, which could have been a simple minor error. But this leg I received was as hard as stone. It was a disgusting piece that must have been a week old. Also, the cookie was missing, and no fork for the potatoes. This is not a unique occurrence at this location. Rather than list all my bad experiences with this location here, I’ll just say I won’t ever go to a KFC again, Roy Rogers is much higher quality. And It’s not far out of my way.

Just got take out at the Upper Sandusky, Ohio KFC ordered a 3 pc meal dark meat to go. Got home only had 2 pc. Not driving over 30 minutes round trip to go back for their mistake but its very frustrating!!!

I went to KFC at the Colonial Heights Boulevard location in the drive thru to order my food. The lady repeated “what?” To me 3 times and then to me to wait. Finally got my food ordered after waiting about 5 minutes. I checked my food before leaving the parking lot and realized they forgot my Mac and cheese side. I let a staff member know as soon as I noticed. I waited in the parking lot for 30 minutes. While waiting, I ate my chicken breast combo. The meal was disgusting. My chicken was dry and my mashed potatoes tasted like raisins. Another customer informed me that kfc staff is not coming outside and that I’d have to bring my receipt inside and get my Mac and cheese. My family and I will not EVER be returning here again. Trash.

Nothing stated on the drive thru about not being able to take card payments. No way out of the drive thru once you’ve entered. I was only informed about this as I reached the order window. I then had to sit and wait while 7 cars were served in front of me.
KFC need to get rid of the battlefield, Shrewsbury store! It does nothing but let the company down. Get your shit together.

I went to KFC lees summit MO 20/9 8:15p ordered $5 box chicken strip potatoes and coleslaw $6.39
I got back to my Job and in my box was a leg thigh.
I called talked to female black mgr she said she wrote my info down and to come back and get order next day. I go back manager Hector refused to assist. Was a complete ASS.
I left called customer service.

On visiting your Braille crescent branch on Wednesday 10th October I was most disappointed at the service had to wait while the staff were all having a carry on shouting playing loud music and not attending to the customers,then I handed over a voucher which has expirery date of 31/12/18 to be told we don't take these they should not have been given out ,I said I have used them previously about 3 times, no we don't take them not good customer service I visit this branch a lot as I stay in the area but I certainly won't be returning.

I purchased a Zinger meal at KFC Burtonwood Services this eveng & a Zinger wrap meal.

I could not bite the Zinger meal it was so hard & cold totally horrible the worst meal i havs ever purchased.

I did spea to the guy who served me, he did offer another meal but i sid not want to take the chance of becoming ill from eating this rubbish!
Never again !

The Fort Washington Store drive thru has standing water, but once you drive thru there is a big hole that hits the undercarriage of your car.
This situation needs to be fixed, close the drive thru until this situation has been taken care of, thus can damage customers cars, the hole is unnoticed until you drive thru, all you see is standing water. The management is being told by customers and he or she should report this problem to the corporate office for a resolution. I even mentioned this to the worker at the drive thru, she stated daily complaints are made .

Please take care of this issue, it can be costly to customers if their cars are damaged.

9598 Livingston Road (store address)
, Fort Washington Maryland 20744

My visit today at 1:15 purchased a Pot Pie, no receipt was given to me.10-10-18

Ordered a 6 piece wicked variety bucket. Just got given lots of fries and 6 piece of chicken. No hot wings that my eldest wanted, no strips for the youngest. Bitterly disappointed as we live too far away to go back in the traffic!

On Oct 9, 2018 at 7:22 pm at the Camillus, NY location, a drive thru order was placed and I was told to pull up and order would be brought out to me. After 20 min my order was given to me and it was incorrect as it has been on several previous occasions. I was then told to come inside to rectify problem. After standing at counter for 15 min, someone finally acknowledged that i was even there and attempted to correct my order. So my "fast food" order took at least 40 min. As much as I love KFC, I may have to consider switching to another food establishment that takes a little more pride in their work and has more respect for the customer.

After purchasing 66 dollars worth of chicken and tenders, we got home and found that we didn't get one of our sides. That wasn't the worst part. The tenders were dried out, the biscuits were too hard to eat and most of the pieces of chicken were 'old' and dried up from sitting for a long time. This was at the Wellington KS KFC. We will no longer be getting chicken there, as this wasn't the first time that we have had issues with the food quality. It was 3:50 in the afternoon, and no other customers were there.

I have come in to order 2 bargain buckets in Alphington, Exeter (its currently 1450... not even lunchtime) and there is a 10minute wait on chicken!!!.... that’s all you bloody sell!!
Seriously disappointed in you lot, no where near as good as you used to be!!

https://www.complaintsdepartment.co.uk/kfc-uk/ i would like to know if kfc is a franchised business as I have noticed that maypole kfc and Northfield have both changed hands to Asian owners both shops are not selling kfc chicken it's not the same recipe and Northfield i had a zinger fillet burger in a shiny bun the chicken wasn't spicy at all it was slapped together with so much mayo the lettuce was swimming everything slipped out the bun maypole kfc i had a family bucket and the chicken all had a different crispy coating not kfc coating What s going on kfc of its not franchising it's sabotaging terrible please tell me thanx

I went to your store on greenback Blvd. in Citrus Heights Ca on Oct.4th 2018 at 9:30 pm. I waited behind a pick up truck the truck drove off so I pulled up to box then waited about 7 mins. no one answered even after I said hello several times. I pulled up to the window no one was there I waited again till I saw someone walk passed I honked my horn with no response I finally got someone's attention he tried to open the but couldn't he went to the office and asked the manager about the window, he still couldn't open it so he went back to the office to tell the manager he couldn't do it she didn't come out, the young man went on to do something else and just left me sitting at the drive up window. I drove around and went inside saw the young man that couldn't open the window and asked why he just left me their with no response the manager heard me and came out to say that they closed early because they where out of chicken I asked why they didn't post a sign saying they where closed or why no one answered at the order box she said she had everyone turn off their headsets. what kind of service is that to your customers that are waiting to order but they never get an answer. As I drove out someone else was waiting I told them that there closed so she didn't have to wait till she got discouraged and drove away. I will never go to that store again and will let others know what kind of service they will get there.

I had to want for 45 minutes to get my chicken. they had nun ready. That s unacceptable The places wasn't that busy. This isn't the first time they didn't have something ready for customers.

The KFC store at 6872 E. Tanque Verde in Tucson, Arizona phone 520 505-2047 is a disgrace to your name. They never have half the items in the menu, especially CHICKEN. This occurs especially at meal times. The staff always forgets part of your order and you always have to wait 20 minutes or more if you want chicken. They are totally disorganized. We have lived in Tucson for 20 years and enjoyed KFC. However, the last few years it has been awful. Tonight my husband drove down placed his order for chicken and was told he would have to wait 20 minutes. He came inside the store to wait. After watching several other people getting there orders, he asked about his. They had lost it, and he had to start all over. His words were "I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO KFC AGAIN". He is a successful business owner. I hope someone can check into this as it is very bad for KFC's reputation in general and I don't know how the store can stay in business. Thanks for listening.

Called 20 minutes ahead of time to see if they had 10 piece 19.99 meal was told yes I did not need to order it ahead of time they would have it my husband drove 30 minutes to the place on ninth Street in Springfield Illinois and was told they only had original recipe and he would have to wait 25 minutes she tried to explain to me in that 20 minutes they had 20 customers getting that same exact meal. Find that hard to believe and most of the staff was standing outside talking when he got there Won’t go there ever again

We very rarely eat at KFC and chose your restaurant near Colwick Nottingham as it was close to work. The restaurant itself was filthy, half eaten food on tables, pop bottles on the floor with contents spilled everywhere, unclean tables. We waited at least 6 minutes to be served and there wasn’t anyone else in the restaurant. The member of staff seemed very distracted and uninterested in our custom, he forgot our drinks order and when we received our food my chicken was cold (I had 3 boneless peices) and my partner had a zinger burger with way too much mayo and what looked like the ends of a lettuce no actual leaves. Very disappointed with the whole experience, money wasted and will not eat at KFC again.

I ordered a family bucket after 10 mins I was told there was no coleslaw & corn?
I advised the staff my wife was vegetarian and this was her part of the meal, I then asked for rice as an alternative but was refused then the manager came and refused the request?
I then had to ask for a refund
No apologies after leaving the store I found that I was not refunded the bag cost maybe this is why the manager was unwilling to give me my recipe
This is not the first time I have went to livingston KFC and they adviced they have no product.

Waiting over an hour for food

The KFC on 190 Tom Hill SR BLVD, Macon,Georgia, 31210, has the worst service I have ever experienced. The management and the employees are terrible. They are very disrespectful, inconsiderate, and sloppy. There Drive-Thru service is not where it supposed to be. I had to wait over 45 minutes for a $20 Fill Up. Not only that, but when I received my food my order was wrong and the chicken was dry and falling apart. Also, my biscuits were as hard as a rock but somehow still undercooked. When I went to complain to the employees and managers about my food they came back with an attitude, very mean and disrespectful. While trying to tell me that the restaurant was fully functioning as intended, a roach crawled besides my shoe. I will make sure to never come back to this establishment again!

at 6;00 pm kfc in brentwood ca. on lone tree way. has no wings or chicken ready. This is not my first time with this location always a problem.THIS IS MY LAST TIME I WILL COME HERE.This place is so poorly run I hope it goes out of business.

I shop in Kansas and Missouri. The stores that are in my area are forever running out of Potpies. Why cant' they keep up with the customers demands? is there a reason why this is an on going problem...West 75th in KS, 47th St in MO, Barry Rd in MO, The one on 95th Quivira does way better than the other three.

Was in your Sudbury branch today on my lunch break and the customer service was shocking,, I’m never one to complain but it wasn’t busy and the girl serving the orders ( not the women on the til) attitude and work speed and effort was shocking I was second on the order list and it took 16 minutes to get my 2 piece vvariety meal and it was all cooked ready! All in all it took twenty mins to get fast food when I was second in queue when walking in! I wouldn’t mind if it was busy you the girl was working hard but in the end I actually had to speak out to say can you get my food please!!

This complaint is a long time coming .I have finally decided to take the time to write concerning our Havre Montana KFC.
We continue to try ordering from this KFC and very rarely have a pleasant experience and stop going to this establishment for quit a while then decide maybe we will try again. Our main complaint is receiving wrong order, less chicken in the bucket than what we ordered or having to wait for chicken 20 mins or longer (which has been the norm at this restaurant. The many times we are told that we need to wait for the chicken has been too numerous to count . Its very frustrating when this is a fast food restaurant. Several people in Havre feel the same way. I have talked to people travelling through and they also have complaints. Last evening was the final straw. We went to the drive up window and requested original recipe 3 piece meal. The lady noted that it would be a 20 minute wait. I said never mind I would like 2 famous bowls she told me to park over between 2 vehicles. This also took a long time so I went in and asked if they were ready. There was the lady that took my order verbally yelling at employees in the back. She was yelling "where the fries and something about coleslaw. She was very condesending and rude to them( I would have walked out) The whole restaurant heard. A couple of customers even walked out. I will not ever go back the this particular KFC. Several people in Havre have stated they would love to go to KFC but I am following suit and not returning .Also its very dirty. Thought this should be brought to someone's attention. Thank you for your time. I did call and speak with a manager and told her what happened last evening and was told "okay"

I ordered a 3 piece meal with slaw and potatoes also ordered 5 dollar box meal 2 pc leg/thigh box, once home ( 5miles) I opened the 3 piece meal and found 3 thighs a biscuit and potatoes/gravy no slaw, and the biscuit was old and crumbly . in the 5 dollar box leg thigh there, no fries but another mashed potato and crumbly biscuit, no cookie either. im not one to complain but when your on a fixed income and you are paying almost 15 dollars for our meals we just expect to get what we pay for, also the girl who took the order was rushing the order, I did ask her at the window if she was rushing me to which she stated no and went back to looking at what I think was her phone, this is the third time in a month that something was messed up on the order, were not bojangle fans but I think that may be our option in the future as the service and accuracy of the orders makes us question what could actually be going on inside that we don't see. as a paying customer I will tell you kfc is gone down hill fast and when I pass them in the future I will hit the gas

hello, I am writing this complaint because of the issues I have encountered on my visit's to the kfc in Deltona Florida location, providence blvd.
on 3 different occasions I have received messed up orders and nothing was done to resolve the issue but the manager saying sorry. I live on one side of town and to drive back an fourth is and issue.
1. the first and second issue we ordered buckets and no wings where in the bucket.
when I called was advised they would replace the wings and when I went in the person I spoke to never wrote it down .
3. the third issue the food was cold have not been back since then
please assist me thank you

I ordered 80 pieces of chicken a day ahead of time. I told them I’d be there at 10:30. He DID NOT tell me to call and confirm. When my dad went to pick it up the chicken was not ready. Not only that but the manager was downright rude and said it was our fault! My dad was very upset!

I can't even give you a single star i went to kfc taco bell combo and ordered a k-5 and they had me go large so i could get a large lemonade and another side cool right? but they forgot my cookie and they know me because me and my family eat there at the one on 75th ave and thunderbird road in Peoria AZ and so the next day and yes we eat at least 6 times at this restaurant a week spending an average of $75 per visit (large family) so again i come to the same restaurant the next day and i said lets go large and when i get to the window and gave them my card after they charged me for the meal including the go large fee that is additional and then said oh we are out of lemonade and so i had to get a root beer. Not happy but nothing compared to today. i went to the same restaurant and ordered the k-5 and had them go large again and i ordered the lemonade at the speaker and they took my order with it and then i give them my credit card and they charge me then they say oh by the way we are out of lemonade and that pissed my off because i would not eat there without a lemonade and could have cancelled and gone elsewhere and they waited till they charged me again and then said we don't have lemonade and i was pissed and said give me a root beer then since i was there and he said they did not have root beer i was forced to take a sprite like product that sucked and then he tells me that they do not have biscuits now I'm fuming and they said they would give me an additional mashed potatoes and gravy and to go around front and they would bring it out but i opens the k-5 box and there was extra crispy instead of original as i requested and so they replaced it quickly with the original and then gave it back to me and said what about the mashed potatoes and gravy and he said go ahead and go out front and i ll bring it right out. after 3 minutes i walk in and its sitting on the counter and a gut picks it up and says is this yours and i said its been sitting here while i sit for 3 minutes in 111 degree heat. no response but there will be one when i post my blog about this whole thing next week unless there is some kind of settlement for the crap and I'm so mad i wrote this before i ate so you knew` how pissed i am and the 2 million followers will know too look at Payson Az you had to close that i blog how bad they were and well you know what happened you can't mess with people like that or they will not come back and that is what i am requesting others do just to teach you a bout maintaining your supplies and doing the right thing you have a week to make this right. then get ready because if i can i want to hurt your company so bad after all this you do not deserve to be in business look at britain it was a simple switch and your stuff got lost there are to many who can do things beyond your control and i am that fear.

Its been several months since iv been to the local whitfield branch as last time i went i had severe food poisoning, (for the second time) but benefit of the doubt i returned again today, upon entering the drive through i was greeted with a mutter of half rehearsed english, i assumed the worker was ready for my order, eitherway i ordered a larger meal with bacon and cheese and specificated the filling being without salad or mayo, when i got home not to my surprise, i had a single piece of chicken in a bun... oonce again a disappointing meal at kfc. Its a roullette as to wether i make the night unwounded!! And to add insult to injury the ingenuity of your chipdrens boxe meals i leave you the attachment i hope i need not comment further...

yesterday my husband stopped at rhe kfc in louisa ky to get the $20 filet meal when he got to window they told him they only had 5 pieces fixed and asked did he want to wait for them to fix fresh he said yes they parked him cars streamed thru drive thru almost 30 min later they finally brought his order out i dont know how long exactly it takes to fix filets but id assume pressure cooking it shouldnt take that long and even if it did shouldnt they had enough fixed up all honesty since new owners this resturant really sucks ppl always waiting on different things on buffett chicken biscuts just name couple things

No pot pies three times I’ve been there. Requested phone number refused to give me.

What a terrible service, staff didn’t know what they were doing running around like headless chickens. 1 girl was doing till, fries, and trying to give out food, another one was just stood there not got a clue. I use to work for the company’s which gives great training, so I don’t understand why they had no clue what they were doing. Food order was wrong had to go back 4 times
Very disappointed with the vist with my family
We were at havant NEW kfC next to Asda
Many thanks
Sacha

My complaint is KFC at 2424 Encinal Ave in Alameda .Vs. 94501 Manager and store owner Had Her 6 or 7 yr son running in the area where staff were working on this day around 3:00 pm pst customer had tried to explain abt a safety issue because of hot equipment running and Manager Started cursing and yelling at customer. "This is my store and I can luv my son here and threatening customer that she was going to kick my ads. Police arrived gave me information who to report and I am now reporting plz Contact David Novack and return my call at 510 228-2504 Thank you a quick response would be greatly appreciated

I stopped by KFC and ordered 2 Bar-BQ chicken little sandwiches. When I got home I found there was only a whisper of bar b-q sauce on the sandwich and only on one side of the chicken tender. There was more mayonnaise than bar b-q sauce on the sandwich. Also the bar b-q sauce looked dried out. Maybe left over from yesterday? I tried calling them to complain but they would not answer. The restaurant is #0212091 @ 71 North Nellis Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada. The ticket is #2485. I have ordered this sandwich before so I know they definitely messed up this time!! It is too hot here in Las Vegas to drive back to complain in person!!

I was waiting for my food for half an hour, they were giving the people who were behind me their food but not mine. They didn't know the orders, so I had to go up to them for my order.

Piked up a bucket of your chicken yesterday at KFC only to be disappointed when we sat down to eat. The chicken pieces looked like they were cut from a small Turkey- (all the pieces were 2-3 times there normal size} The meat was very tough and we were having difficult time chewing (Tough) I thought that your outlets had standards on size and preparedness. Unhappy customer....

We went to Trowbridge KFC today 28/7 for a simple coffee. My husband decided on coffee and a cookie and myself just a coffee. We were told we could have black coffee but nothing that needed milk because they didn’t have any. My husband was also told that no cookies were available also. The store was empty and I can’t say I blame people. They were queuing at MacDs. The toilets were stinking. When the occupant next to me flushed her loo the water and contents came up to meet me in mine it was disgusting.And no working lock on the door. It will need to pep up the store for me to want to go back.
Vanessa

I stood at the order counter for 15 minutes waiting while the employees were either texting on the phone, another was sweeping and one was trying to fill orders. There were 7 other customers in the place and they were all eating their food. The poor guy trying to work in the kitchen did tell me that someone should be with me soon.

I volunteered to head a committe to provide a picnic lunch for an organization I belong to. The date was 7-21-18 I decided to have the luncheon provided by KFC. A couple of months prior to the event, I visited our local KFC. Terrence was very helpful at that time answering my various questions and providing me with a catering brochure. At that time I was informed that although your brochure states that delivery is offered , that service was no longer offered. I used the brochure to determine how much we would need to charge each paarticipant for the items we wanted to order so that we would break even.. Four days before the event, I went back to the restaurant to give Terrance my order. I requested the BBQ Baked Beans for one of my sides and was told that they were no longer available at that location. I then requsted Corn on the Cob and THAT was not available so I chose Potato Wedges instead. After my order was completed, I asked Terence if he could give me the total that would be due at time of pick up He said "unfortunately" he couldn't give me the total and that I should just add up the amounts listed on the brochure. I did so and arrived at a total of $317.88 not including tax. When we arrived to pick up our order we were informed that the total due was $363.41 not including tax.....a difference of $55.53. First of all, your Corporate Office should provide your stores with current brochures. Secondly, Terrance should have informed me that the brochure was outdated and definitely NOT told me to determine the total cost by adding up the incorrect figures. I feel that I am entitled to a refund of the additional amount $55.53 Thank you for you attention to this matter

I visited KFC location on 3709 Hollywood St on 07/22/2018 thru drive thru and after placing my order presented KFC coupons that were mailed to me and was told by the night shift manager that the restaurant was not set up to accept any coupons. After purchasing my order, I was served cold food... I immediately refuse the food and was told that fresh food cold replace but I would have to wait and have it bought out to me...while waiting I came inside to use the restroom only to find both men and women restroom was over flooding with sewer and having a male employee in the ladies was down right DISGUSTING!!!!! I notified the manager on duty and was told that they always be in those conditions and that she was unaware that a male employee was in the ladies restrooms. After waiting for my order, I was served again that same cold food. I tried calling the restaurant to informed them of the order no one answered the phone after several attempts. I called another location (Perkins Rd) and left my name and number to have the area supervisor Renee to give me a call. As of this written complaint, I have not received a call from her

in the drive-thru, when I asked what side dishes were available, I was told to read the menu. I am sure the young man did not want to be there since it was a sunny and very hot day. I know that it is most unlikely that I will return any time soon Perhaps this is the NEW customer service but, since I belong to the old school, I will not knowingly subject myself to that again.
I too am in business and know that I could ill afford this attitude with my clients. Hence my writing
Karol. M. Isenberg

You’re company is shit.. every time I try to go to any of your stores they are either closed for some reason or you have run out of products, quite frankly I am sick of going to McDonald’s because of this constant problem

I went to restaurant #D212015 here in Magnolia,Texas and the staff was not paying attention to the front counter. Some employees were very rude and the food was very cold and the biscuts were very hard almost as hard a brick.

I was in your Mansfield Ohio Ashland Rd store on 7-20-18 at about 12:40 I order a kids meal a 5.00 fill up breast meal and I thought a 3 piece strip meal plus a cole slaw. When I went to my car I didn't get a receipt and no strip meal so I went into the store and the Manager look it up and said that I never order one and did nothing else even the cashier who grab up at least 10 receipt's left me just standing their for at least 2 mins and I was planning on ordering the meal. I called the store and that manager answer the phone and was very rude on the phone I ask for the district manager number and he didn't know it so I called your other store in Mansfield and got her number and when I called her she was more concerned if it was a male or female who gave up her phone number and not what happened and she called me back saying she was trying to help me which she wasn't at all. I was in management for over 25 years and my district managers didn't care if I gave up their phone numbers they was there to help a customer not worried about who gave up the number. I called this into your corporate office and did not feel that he cared about it either so it makes me feel your company is just out for the money and not your customer's and I will not visit your store's again and I will let others know how I was treated. And the breast I got in the meal was small like a chicken thigh not like a breast

I ordered my food 15 minutes ago still waiting for my order the customer service Is so poor getting frustrated as I have hungry children could you pls look in to this for me I am not a happy customer

Service was appalling waited ten minuites just to order food in the drive through and didn’t even get a sincere apology absolutely fuming shall not be coming back ever again and will be publicly shaming you!!

Have feedback for KFC?