KFC Customer Service

Contact KFC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5532

Kentucky Fried Chicken is the second largest fast food chain in the world. There are 18,875 worldwide outlets in 118 countries as of 2014. Revenues for KFC in 2013 were US 23 billion. KFC is a subsidiary of parent company Yum! Brands with corporate headquaraters in Louisville, KY, USA.

The website lists one customer service number number you can call two ways: 1-800-CALL-KFC or listed as for “urgent calls” 1-800-225-5532. This is the same number. When trying to find a “contact us” on the website a cookie will repeatedly pop up asking for your location.

If you have a problem with KFC, the website “contact us” is an email form asking for a zip code of the location you are referencing. In case you want to contact KFC by writing a letter you may reach David C. Novak, CEO of KFC at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY, 40213 or call the corporate office directly at 502-874-8300.

KFC was one of the first franchises to grow internationally and began as a small fried chicken shop in Corbin, KY during the 1930’s depression. Opened as the Sanders Court & Café by Harland Sanders, the slogans that made KFC famous are “finger lickin’ good” and more recently “Nobody does chicken like KFC”.  Social media presences include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

KFC Contact Information

• KFC headquarters address

• 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
    • Louiseville
    • KY 40213

1-800-225-5532

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top KFC Complaints

On 4-11-2019 ticket 33081 RESTAURANT #F036007 5321 Salem Ave Trotwood Ohio 45426 @ 4:38pm cashier Kendra I ordered a 4pc meal coleslaw and pot wedges biscuit $7.38 plus A la carter 3 EC tenders for $4.49 got home and the only things was in the bag was the 4pc meal called KFC and spoke to a lady which stated her name was Cheri@5:08pm she asked me if I could come back I stated I couldn't can you come back tomorrow I will be in the store until 3pm I stated I couldn't will not be off work until 4pm then you took my name and address and stated I will send you a coupon to get your tenders that was on 4-11-2019 as of today 4-19-19 I have not received the coupon it must be on a slow boat from china lol I would either like a refund or a coupon to get my tenders. Thanks Denise Shannon 9 Burchwood Street Trotwood, Ohio 45425 9378540197

my husband stopped by lebanon kfc yesterday. we always get the large family box with fixings the bowel of mac and cheese and potatoes didnt have enough for 3 people much less 6 people. the chicken wasnt as good either . whats going on? i really like to get it to go couple times a month last few times going down.

I’ve never complained to a company but feel compelled to ... I’ve just tried kfc Denton rock for the second time they had no chicken after queuing for 20 mins,went failsworth rude staff and freezing inedible food not to mention wrong order KFC gorton is a no go because it’s filthy Ashton moss can’t seem to smile and staff don’t want to be there??? I absolutely love kfc what a brand but total miss management at restaurant level is ruining it

Winchester & Hackcross location on 4-15-19 at 845pm the crew taking drive thru orders are rude with nasty attitude they rush you to order and still don’t get it right. I will not be returning to this location it’s ridiculous to have 5 people working and no one can be courteous. The manager was worse than the employees and is a liar. The manager was a Short blk lady with arm tats a bad attitude and a nasty uniform.

So the KFC in Remington had no white meat chicken in their store at 7:45 last night. The worker tried to give me a thigh. When I brought it back she said she gave me a breast. The worker in front of the manager asked if I was on drugs and someone needed to call the police. I asked the manager if she lets her people talk like this to customers, and she just looks at me. Showed the manager my thigh and she says sorry sometimes people get the chicken mixed up. Lied to by two people who don’t care.

Submitting this for a brother at church. Has been going through a huge battle fighting cancer. He would never file this complaint, so I am doing it for him. His name is Mark Sipkema As a matter of fact, he just had his port removed today. He is a manager of Panera Bread in Greenwood, IN

I have visited the KFC/taco bell in somersworth nh and that place was so dirty as well as it took over a hlf hr to get my food than b4 we left my 5 yr old son had to go to the bathroom and we waited for over 20 minutes cuz they was someone in it so we waited a couple more minutes and a blondes headed assistance manager walked out with I believe is a crew member cuz he had a black shirt on I believe his name tag said Marc it’s very sad when u go to a family restaurant and u have to see this stuff happening I don’t believe that a manager an crew should b in the bathroom together they was in there for some time as well as some manager Darren I believe his name tag said was handed packs of cigarettes out to certain customers I feel that they maybe something weird going on in this place from what I saw I will never go back and will b sure to tell everyone that I know not to go there this is not a good family restaurant to bring your kids nor a family to I know as a crew member working at another fast food that this behavior is not exceptable the way them three was acting and 2 of which keeps touching each other I believe it’s a store policy that managers and crews are not supposed to be dating each other especially on each other’s shifts I have mentioned something to another manager and he said there’s nothing he could do about it as I heard him walking off telling another crew who’s name was tasha the customers should mind their fucking business I don’t believe any customer should b treated or talked about like the way this crew does at this store so unexceptable behavior something needs to be done

My mum bought myself and my family a KFC last night (Sunday 14th April 2019) from your Portadown branch. We went round the drive through about 5.25pm because my mum was in a rush as she was heading away once she bought us our food and dropped us home. We ordered our food (6 piece family feast bucket I think it was called) and we must have sat a good 10-15mins in the drive through after placing the order, we then got to the window and paid to then be told to park over by the fence - where cars exit the carpark - an wait for our food. The lady before us, plus 4 cars behind us also had to park to the side and back up in the carpark. Nobody was told what the hold up was or what we waited for. About 3 cars actually went and didn’t even pay/wait for their food. We must have waited about another 20mins on the side for our food to come, my mum almost had her car hit a few times by cars exiting the restaurant car park because of where they made us park. Eventually then they brought our food out with no apology for the wait or anything (still unaware to why we waited so long) and we literally got to The Bann Bridge in Portadown towards town (not even 5minutes after getting our food) and I wondered why my legs/lower stomach etc was burning (I’m due a baby any day now so being heavily pregnant I was scared to what was wrong) I lifted the bucket off my knee where I’d set it thinking it was just very hot to find my jeans plastered in grease and my white T-shirt too, all brand new clothes. Not only covered in grease but also the red dye from the bucket had also ran through to my jeans and top, these which I only bought new recently as I needed new clothes to fit me being pregnant. It was also all over my mums new car seat where I was sitting. I had to place in on her passenger side floor and it left her carpets in a mess too. I have pictures to attach, my phone can also provide dates/times and where photos where taken if need be. I’m a very big fan of KFC, I could go anywhere and kfc would be my first choice but I’m very disappointed with this deeply, ill be even more disappointed if my clothes are now ruined as when I took them off last night I had to shower as the grease was stuck to me it was that thick through my clothes!

Our WiFi was down last night so that’s why I’m only getting my email across now to you.

First I would like to start by saying I do not and I repeat do not complain unless it is a bad situation. I have been a KFC customer for over 50 years. I even worked for KFC when I was in high school. I went to the KFC in Waukesha Wisconsin on April 14th and ordered the $20 Bucket Special. I was prepared to pay for it but when I was told my total would be $25.56 I questioned the young cashier and stated it should only be about $21.05 with the tax. He said he would check with his manager and he came back and said the $25.05 was correct. The only item I ordered was the bucket of chicken. I then asked to speak to the manager and he came out and asked if I wanted the original or crispy. I answered with crispy. He input the order in again and my total came out to be $21.02 which I figured to be correct including the tax. When we arrived home my wife took out the chicken it was original not the crispy as ordered. Not only that but we were shorted 1 chicken breast which is the only chicken my wife will eat. Here comes the good part, the dinner rolls were so hard we could not eat them. Needless to say this was a very bad experience with KFC. We live about 15 miles from the this KFC so it is not easy or convenient to take this order back. We are extremely disappointed with KFC as we have had issues with you in the past and thus I am finally sending in a complaint in frustration. I'm sure this won't go any further but KFC must do something to improve it's service. If not, I'm sure you will be losing a lot of long time customers. Thank you! A long time (frustrated) customer.

Went to the KFC in Glenwood Springs and this is my third time there and they have no chicken we were there at 815 pm to get food. They had a lot of people coming in and the girl locked the doors!! We left with no food

Orderd before , food was cold , paid for gravy overall not a nice meal

Today I ordered a number 9, I paid I was told to pull up I waited 10 minutes when I received my food it was badly burnt, pictures below. This is a constant problem with the KFC on portage road in South Bend, Indiana they don’t give you receipts they make it hard to bring your order back the service is completely horrible the presentation of the food as you’ll see in the picture is not appealing.

First of all,I love KFC.I was over whelmed that they finally built one closer to my home. Payson,Utah. It is still 40 miles away,but the ride is so worth it! But,I have been there 6 times since they opened and I can honestly say been so disappointed, all but one time. The chicken,usually reddish pink in the middle, or so over coojed. But I have always thought, they are learning and soon it will be perfect.Yesterday,I sent my husband up to pick up some chicken,we were having friends over. He ordered the 12 piece meal,half crispy,half original. And of course he always orders his hot wings to eat on The way home,which he waited a extra 10 minutes to get! They then handed him his meal,and away he went. Our friends would arrive soon,so I thought I best warm up my chicken. To my surprise I had 4 crispy ,thigh,wing,drumstick,and breast. That was it. I did receive the 8 biscuits,2 coleslaw and potatoes and gravy. I do realize my Hubble should of noticed,especially by the amount of sacks,but he didnt. So our friends came,and we each got one piece of chicken.But,too make matters worse, a long black hair appeared in our potatoes. Nothing,and I mean nothing makes me sicker. Well, I am so dissapointed. I do realize this place is new,but I really think it would be worth it to drive to Spanish Fork. I feel we should be fully reimbursed,plus I should add the gas mileage,about 75 miles round trip!!!! Please take this into consideration. I do love KFC. I have enclosed a picture of the hair in the potatoes! Also NO receipt was given Thank you....Maureen

3922 San Jeronimo Ct
Anchorage, AK 99508
United States

First off, i really loved KFC until i had so many bad experiences here at the location above. I let it go a couple times but today, whoever i spoke to was just rude over the phone. I ordered an 8 piece meal (all dark) knew i had to pay more mind u. Also a #16 large lemonade. Wasn’t given a receipt when given my card back. Got back home, 10 min drive. Found out that it wasn’t all dark so i called to get the price on the items. Was given the wrong price which didn’t add up to what i saw charged to my card. This guy also said “no, it’s all dark. I know, I’m the one that packed it” i told him it wasn’t and he proceeded to say i was wrong. All i said was i wanted to make sure i wasn’t charged extra for all dark, he said it’s the same price -___- it’s not adding up. At this point, I’m not going to let someone be rude to me like that so i drove there. Brought it all back and asked for the manager. Older lady, i didn’t see her name. It says Williams, Chanta on the Manuel receipt she made for me. She saw that it was not All dark and said she will make me another, i just wanted my money back but she refused. I didn’t realize that. Now the rest of the food is cold since she only replaced the chicken. Great...asked to have the receipt printed for me but they couldn’t find it. As she came back she said i wasn’t charged for All dark!!! That was all i wanted to know when i called but your employee gave me the wrong price and was being rude on the phone. I got no apology, sometimes a sorry goes along way especially when the order was done incorrectly. I had no problem paying the difference to get what i wanted so i did not like that they made me feel like I’m in the wrong. Customer service is horrible. Oh and to top it off, as i was waiting..they said i got the wrong order that’s why..still no apology.

I was on the internet for the KFC menu. I noticed the chicken wings were priced at 10 for $5.49. When I visited the KFC business in Neptune New Jersey they wanted to charge me $1.50 for each wing. They would not honor the price I told them was on the internet.

Third time in six weeks I’ve been to middlebrook store and not got what I paid for. Go through the drive through and drive away with either the wrong meal or something missing. Last night they left some out and I was walking in and out. Trouble is the queue is that long you can’t be bothered going back. I reckon they just guess what they put in and send you away with it. Never again

NO COMPLAINT!!
We are so excited to have KFC back in Weatherford, TX
If I had been faster picking up my phone you would have a perfect flying Angel over your new Weatherford, store.
Can't wait for the opening..
Thanks
Nadeen Murphree

I spoke with a fellow in India already, but I'll report this in writing also. On 4/8/19 around 3:00 pm I went into the KFC on highway 53 in lower lake ca. the place was FILTHY. I know sometime you can get busy and don't get a chance to sweep, but this is way beyond a simple sweeping. The place not only had trash all over in the restaurant and behind the counter and kitchen area, the seats in the booths were ragged and the floors looked as if they haden't been scrubbed in a long time, this was the worst chain store I've ever seen. I wouldn't take time to inform you of this, it's a first time for me, but if the health dept. see's what I saw they might shut this dirty place down. I know I'll never eat there again. I've been in many restaurants I was in the bread and the coffee business before I started buying self storage facilities.

Very slow ! Not enough staff on service counter ! After getting served I waited in line ,as I was handed my mega box I was then told they had run out of gravy ! Had to have more chips instead . The chicken wings were over cooked ! The chips were over cooked ! The piece of chicken was o.k ! Terrible ! I actually now 30 mins later feel sick ! Very upsetting . Don’t think I can go to kfc again.

Every time I come to the McKinney location on 2030 west university drive my large order is either missing breast or has thighs instead of breast. Just ordered a 12 pc today and I knew to look before leaving and sure enough 10 pcs and shorted 2 breasts. This is the third time in the past 2 months.

My wife and I had not eaten your chicken for months. We had a sudden hunger for it and thought we would treat ourselves to a really special treat. Being both retired 25.00 dollars was a big expense But we fiquered we deserved a treat. We stopped into our Kentuky chicken outlet and ordered two 4 piece meals to go. When we got home, we were really disappointed, out of the eight pieces of both meals we had two pieces of freshly fried chicken . and six pieces of chicken that must have been fried two or three times over. It tasted very greasy and the batter was very hard. .The chicken was also very dry. My urge for your chicken was really disappointing

I haven’t had KFC for over 5 years since the store in Bloomington was bought by Popeyes. I was hungry! I bought a dinner and asked for hot sauce, butter, honey and utensils.
None of the above! Picnic was spoiled! Not even a napkin!

Hello I recently bought a kfc at the Exeter city centre and it was well bad, the chips were hard and stodgy the chicken was pink and underdone and worst of all the staff was rude and when I requested to complain they told me to go do one so I want compensation please because that is not on especially when my other half and 1 year old baby was there who was made unrested by the staffs rudeness

We are very disgruntled with our local KFC on Salem Road in Conyers, GA. We wanted to substitute for the mashed potatoes and gravy on the $20 fill-up and we were told that was not allowed..We were treating our 88 year old friend and my husband argued with them for five minutes to allow us to get cole slaw or cole slaw and beans for instance to replace the mashed potatoes and gravy which we hate. They would not allow it so we were forced to get a $5 fill-up and then we could substitute for the mashed potatoes and gravy..this makes no sense!! Not happy with our experience and will never go back to this restaurant!

I was just inside your KFC store in Hazlet NJ (airport plaza) around 8:15 pm and I had asked for 2 extra crispy breast the person behind the counter told me that he did not have any.... then as I was leaving the store he then said wait I have 1 I had asked what time do you close he stated 11:00 pm. So why wouldn’t you make more extra crispy them. This is why this KFC location sucks, very poor customer service

Hello
I have just walked into kfc in Ruddlan off wales, to be honest it was a hoke, first thing that hit me was the smell, then my feet sticking to the floor, the amount of waste on tables and the floor was disgusting, looking over the counter and through to the kitchen looked the same in there, I asked if anybody was responsible for keeping it clean to witch I was answered with,,, good bye,,, disgusting attitude, will never enter a kfc again.

I was asked to wait for food. I only order one zinger box meal. When I tried to eat it, it was like rubber and over cooked and it was also cold. Total disappointment. As if just worked a 14 hour shift. And is called in on my way home from work.

I ordered a value meal and what was suppose to come in it did not. I don’t know who’s order they gave me but I called the store and was suppose to send me out coupons and I never received them. Poor choice of customer service!

My husband and I went to the KFC on US1 St. Augustine Florida.
We were extremely disappointed in the store cleanliness and the poor choices for the buffet. Which we both ordered.

I’m NOT a complainer, however this time I think it is safety and health issues.

I hHIGHLY recommend for corporate to go unannounced!

The trash cans were over flowing, we couldn’t dispose properly of our trash. So we had to sit our trays beside the piled up garbage.

Food crumbs all over the floor, tables NOT wiped as customers asked for a wet towel to clean their table.

Keep in mind there were only 5 people in the restaurant including my husband and I.

I literally threw up, upon entering the woman’s bathroom it was the most horrendous smell of sewage. Yes sewage.

I believe you need a new KFC.
I’m 52 years old. I personally love KDC.
But, this store needs to close down before someone gets sick.

I really hope and pray something and someone checks into this store.

My husband and I went to the KFC on US1 St. Augustine Florida.

I’m NOT a complainer, however this time I think it is safety and health issues.

I hHIGHLY recommend for corporate to go unannounced!

I believe you need a new KFC.
I’m 52 years old. I personally love KDC.
But, this store needs to close down before someone gets sick.

I really hope and pray something and someone checks into this store.

Me and my partner went to merry hill kfc in Brierley Hill West Midlands it was disgusting and all night we was being sick will never go there again

Bones in my chicken were broken

I went to kfc in Uttoxeter on Saturday.The Water that came out of the chicken was unbelievable.The piece of chicken I had seperate from my fillet burger well let’s say there wasn’t any.The service was poor one person serving.

I ordered for 5 of us and when I collected at the window I noticed I didn’t have my twister and the crushem had no lid. This was quickly rectified at the window. As I drove away I also noticed that we didn’t have the popcorn chicken, I was able to reverse and again it was rectified. However when I got home only one of the meals was supposed to be regular and I’d paid for large on 3 of the 4 meals. I received only 1 large and 3 regularl and the diet cokes came as regular. Very disappointing, I’ve given 2 stars because the food was hot and the staff were friendly.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Got told to stop moaning when given the wrong food twice. Told if I don’t like it to go somewhere else. Woman in charge was also being very rude to fellow employees in front of customers shouting they are rubbish. Food given was wrong third time but lost patience so decided to leave with the food given. Very disappointed and won’t be going back.

As a child, I have fond memories of KFC. I remember the chicken so much bigger. Would you pay $11 for this? He butter packet almost covers the entire wing. The biscuit is bigger than the breast. And finally, the 3rd picture is of the bones left ove from the breast.

I welcome your comments.

Worse meal
Small pieces. Burned to a crisp
Never order again

You advertise $20 chicken buckets (chicken Tenders) on Wednesday. The Store in Kennewick Wa doesn’t Honor your daily advertisement on TV about $20 Chicken Tenders on Wednesday. So because of that, I’m done with KFC. JR

Food wasn’t together food was missing had to get a refund was given the ring drinks and staff was rude

We have been to the Waxahachie Texas store a few times in the past year and have yet to have a good experience. The entire staff walked out on the second shift supervisor one time when we tried to buy chicken, the supervisor was crying and said she was closed because she couldn’t do it by herself. A couple other times we got food to go because the restaurant is filthy, both times our order was not complete or correct. The chicken and the oil are old and the crust is not KFC quality. This last time we tried once more on Tuesday, March 19 th at 7:00pm. There were seven cars in the parking lot, two customers and three employees walking in and out of the cooler. There were two people at the counter waiting and we stood there for five minutes, not one of the three employees greeted anyone so we left for the last time. So sad....

My family and I moved to Lancaster Texas form Dallas Texas in November of 2018. The nearest Kentucky Fried Chicken to our home located @ 915 North Interstate 35, Desoto Texas 75115. We have visited this specific location at least ten times and every time we order chicken they never have white meats which includes the breast and wing. I am for certain that the price for each individual meal plan is based on the selection of the type's of meats. This restaurant is charging the customer premium pricing for legs and thighs only meal plans. I understand that your demographic market is African Americans, but you must give the customer the selections that come with the meal plan. It is frustrating to not be able to order the meal plan we want, and then having the back up to leave or having to wait until all of the vehicles have gotten their orders ahead of us. If I could suggest that your inventory and forecasting representative freshen up on those skill sets. You are losing business to the Popeyes Chicken right down the road from this location.

Rodney Jacobs

I went to KFC on Patterson Ave on yesterday March 18. When I say the young lady Beverly made an everlasting impression. She can handle that frontline and knows the meals. She was so kind. Beautiful, she is always flawless. I was upset because the young lady that cooks had put a bad taste in my mouth. Because she was on phone talking loudly and Beverly couldn't hear my conversation. So, Beverly said to me. You know this is your day and you can start it over as many times as you like. That was sweet.I moved here and my first time running into Beverly it was sweet. I come past another KFC to this one because of Beverly. She puts a wonderful feeling in the resturant. She makes you feel Welcome. Just wanted to let you'll know she has wonderful customer service

DO NOT have a complaint but a comment about one of your employee. Store number K750031. Tiffany is the best store manager that store has ever had. Had a complain about a very rude employee. She called me and handle the problem. Thank you for having very polite young lady.

Bad services specially from a guy called yogi says bitch to my wife why a good company like this employ people like you that who aware at employee and customers will file a police report after getting your replay

Never going back to the KFC on Robinson St., Binghamton, NY. You should send someone in there undercover. Swearing, using the N word, the F word. Happens all the time. As a customer, I don't need to deal with that. I'm out!

Please explain how current Australian KFC tv ad shows it's funny to laugh at elderly lady falling, thinking she's sitting down on bench, whilst grand daughter laughs hysterically, what sort of company would support this as a positive way to represent their company and values towards older people, disgusting

ordered two fillet rice box meals to find there was no rice in stock and therefore had nothing and was left starving. not eaten all day and felt faint resulting in me having to leave work.

I raised a complain and yet to receive a formal response from KFC as your 28 business days have elapsed.

I am not surprised at your delay and am really offended by the abuse me and my children had to suffer at the hand of your staff who are incapable of providing customer service. I even have a witness one of your staff who would be willing to testify against your employee if you were ever interested in hearing the truth and taking action to rectify the problem.

Regards,
Naeem Ikram
On Jan 31, 2019, at 3:31 PM, kfc <ukkfc@marketforce.com> wrote:

Date: Thu 31st Jan 19
Case Reference Number: L8MX2
Location: Colindale - The Hyde

Dear Naeem,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us here at KFC and providing us with feedback about your experience at our Colindale - The Hyde restaurant. We love to hear from our customers as it helps us to focus on the things that matter most.
The first stage of this process is to gather all the relevant facts, in order for us to conduct a full investigation into this matter. We may write to you again should we need further details.
In the meantime, please bear with us while we are busy investigating and we will respond to you within 28 days.
Best wishes on behalf of all of us at KFC,

Joy
Please click here to view KFC's Privacy Policy.

Filed complaint by phone and never received a return phone call! 501-944-0167.
Will you please call me to follow up on this complaint. Thank you. Victoria Dumboski

I’ve visited your store today in foresters,derby,U.K.,spending just short of £30,we ordered a family feast and requested corn on the cob and coleslaw as our sides both of these were missing when we arrived home,I also ordered x2 Krushums,we wanted Oreo but ended up with Maltese’s,I’m very sorry to complain as I’ve always been happy before,please find enclosed my receipt codes for your reference...
030290310191095 and
030290310196065.
Sharon reeves.

I got the big box which is 8 dollars , the biscuit was not fully cooked you can see the dough not fully cooked . They just messed up my whole order , I ordered the sandwich which looked like they just didn’t care and just threw the sandwich together .

I would score KFC but it would be -5 stars. I went to KFC on 3-2-19 waited for more than 10 minutes to place and order. Once someone finally came on the speaker and asked for my order it started like this. "Just to let you know it is a 45 minute wait for chicken, the only chicken we have are wings. We have no pot pies, no mac and cheese. No, no, no, it just went on and on of what they were out of, I just drove away. I went back on 3-05-19 and order a $10 chicken deal all dark and a large coleslaw. I asked first if they had enough dark meat to get all dark for the 6 piece meal. The lady said let me check she came back on the speaker and said yes. OK that is what I want. Everything went smooth. I get home and I have a 20 legs 2 thighs, a breast and a wing in my box. So today 3-6-19 I take the white meat back to the store and as soon as the shift leader saw that I walked in with a FKC bag she asked me what was wrong with my order. In a very emphasized tone. After her protesting that she couldn't do anything about it she informed me that GRUB HUB orders came first then people who came in the restaurant and drive through was last to be waited on. Wow, that was a blow. She proceeded to ask me if I was the one that called corporate on them. Finally the lady at the window who filled my order was told by the manager that I couldn't get all dark meat.....What, really! That is how I ended up with a breast and a wing. Had she told me this I would have changed my order. This I don't understand white meat is more expensive than dark. This is just one of a long line of ordering problems over the last 3 years. I don't know why I keep going there, but I do 2-3 times a week. Last year I quit going there for about 3 months. It is store #c119002, ticket #2532 in Evansville Indiana. I love the chicken but when will service get better?

The staff here are rude!

When I ask for what I would like for my families dinner using the drive through (I have a physical disability) I expect my order to be correct & not have to go in to ask for the actual food I ordered and be met by ‘kids with attitude’ I don’t expect an arrogant person a third my age to say that’s what you ordered & not even apologise when they read my receipt properly!

Some serious staff training is required at the very least...
A) so your staff know the difference between different pieces of chicken and fillet strips
B) more importantly Customer services!!!

It’s not the first time this has happened, I fact it’s happened the last three times! From now I shall drive to Cardinal Park which is out of my way & hope we get better service

over charged in drive thur and manager said that's the way it is in front of a dozen cust. call your cust. serv vice # and then hung up on me ticket #1274 533 pm sunday

I bought a zinger box meal from Runcorn branch in Cheshire England. I’ve had food poisoning for over three days since and have not been able to eat since.

JUST SPENT ALMOST $30 FOR 3 (2-PIECE MEAL) WITH MASHED POTATOES, COLE SLAW, MAC & CHEESE & COLE SLAW. WE WERE NOTGIVEN THE COLE SLAW ON ONE OF THE ORDERS. INSTEAD WAS GIVEN 2 MASHED POTATOES/GRAY. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

ALSO, WHEN WE TRY TO CALL THE # LISTED FOR THE KFC IN iNDIO, CA IT GOES TO A FAX MACHINE.

QUESTION: THEY INSIST WE BUY A HUGE DRINK WITH THE MEAL. iS THIS CORRECT? (ALONG WITH A COOKIE).

QUESTION: CAN ONE BUY OVEN-ROASTED LEGS WITH A 2PIECE ORDER OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE ORIGINAL OR EXTRA CRISPY?

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE ABOVE.

OUR ORDER FOR THE ABOVE IS ON SATURDAY, MARCH 2,2019 FROM THE INDIO, CA 92201 FRANCHISE ON HIGHWAY 111.

I went to the drive thru on the 1st March ordered a fillet meal and when I got home it was a zinger tower meal I was so disappointed and was sooo hungry I love kfc and always have a good experience with urselves, I would have driven back but the kids had their meals.
The receipt number is 84190301194113

1st time they forgot to give me my chocolate cake at the drive thru window and I had to drive back to the store to complain and get my chocolate cake, manager apologied :/
2nd time same location and about two weeks later again they forget my chocolate cake, and I drive back to the store to complain and get my forgotten chocolate cake, manager said to me next time bring back the whole order , so she can see what is missing on the order, (No way the kids are hungry when I get home and we are all upset No chocolate cake) but I promiss to go back for it) totally not friendly manager and no apology.
3rd time always the same order of Chocolate cake 8pieces pieces of chicken grilled which most of the time they do not have so I say OK give me the rest in original recipe, One mash potatoes, One Green Beans, and One Cole Slaw. and a Chicken pot pie meal with a drink and a cookie.
What I get is 8 pieces of chicken and two mash potatoes, NO greens means and NO cole slaw :(
First and second time OK, but the 3rd time, I have to complain... sorry and upset at KFC Harman-Douglas # 147 on san pablo in Richmond CA 510-232-1527

Waited 20 minutes in line for chicken to be cooked for lunch. Location 6000 block Lancaster ave Philadelphia pa

the manager on duty working the window was cussing at the other employees and had a terrible attitude

On 2-26-19 I was taking a meal to a family of 6 because the mother had suffered a serious concussion I ordered 20 piece chicken with 3large sides of potatoes and gravy, 2 cole- slaw and 1 mac-and cheese with box of biscuits. received order and I asked if all the sides were there and the order complete , the gentle-man said yes and I even put in some honey and butter. As I had a few children and thought that the two large bags did in fact have every thing. Took the meal to the family and later they called because I accidently left the receipt in the bag, $75,00, they said the bags contained only chicken and biscuits. I was so embarrassed. I tried to call the store every 10 minutes from about 6pm until 7:15 pm, had to leave and returned and tried to call again, every 10 minutes until I went to bed around 9pm. The phone was always busy. I called the next morning around 10:30am when a person answered refused to give me his name or the name of the manager, kept asking what I was calling about so I told him. He said that was impossible, very argumentative. Now I am 77 years old and from Louisville, I know KFC does not treat their customer this way.
The next day I went to the restaurant at 11:15 am to show them my receipt, asked for the manager and a young woman announced that she was the manager so I explained what happened and a man, name Zane I think, took over the conversation, still argumentative, told me he would talk to the young man and call me later that day. He never called, I am not satisfied and of course I will never go there again and will let my family, friends and other know why. This is a franchise I believe and they are not representing KFC as you expect. My sons worked at KFC when they were young and I remember how they said customers were supposed to be treated. Sadly store #S720008 located 1216 Grant Avenue in Ogden Utah

went to KFC today at7:53 did not get my food until 8:27 my lovers where like rocks they had cars pulled up everywhere waiting on there food one car left got tried of waiting for there food then the girl came out with 4 bags of food everybody food was messed up they was going around the parking lot looking for the people to give the food to want to back I am done with that restaurant I will go out of town next time

I love your chicken, but l love your coleslaw even more. I ordered a breast, coleslaw and biscuit for take out. I opened the container and what was inside - mashed potatoes. I hate mashed potatoes!! I think you owe me a container of coleslaw.

I ordered the 8 piece meal. The chicken and everything was very good. The problem is that two pieces were wings about the size of my thumb.
They looked about the size of a pigeon wing. Where do you get wings that small. I was disappointed in the wing size.

Received chips that were extremely over cooked, looked as if they were left out then re cooked for service.

Today @ approx.11.20am. I went through the drive through at Kings Park KFC.NSW.2148, I purchased a Honey Mustard twister Plus a coupon for small chis & drink. When I arrived home, I unwrapped the twister and everything fell out making a mess, after cleaning up (no serviettes supplied)
I did enjoy the mess!!! Normally twisters are wrapped properly and turned up at one end to avoid this. PO. Box 833,Kings Langley, NSW.2147. I must admit that I was very disappointed.

Your store in Yreka ca is awful I waited 20 minutes at drive they window for the young man to tell me he didn’t have the order and told me to wait anoth 10 minutes. Your staff there is very rude. This is not the first incident I have had there and other people that had traveled thru here said they will never come back. You really need better people there that are better trained and care about the people who pay there wages.

Grilled chicken I was given was disgusting. Lady at the register was very rude and didn’t give us our receipt. Didn’t say good bye or have a nice day and didn’t let us know everything was in the bag. Just shut the door on us. I’ve attatched a picture of the chicken just to show how nasty it looked

I ordered a 3 piece variety meal however I received a normal 3 piece meal. The service was terrible as I was waiting approximately half an hour, to top it all of I noticed they forgot to give me my drink to go with the meal!

KFC in Jamaica New York advertise a $ 5.00 box but charges you $5.99 this is the second time I have been robbed due to this store FALSE ADVERTISMENT
Please refund my $1.98

Ticket #1855, Restaurant #G135428. Yesterday, I purchased 2 a la carte pot pies. I am very unhappy with the quality of the items in that there was very little chicken in the pies but more importantly, a chicken bone (approximately 1-1/2 inch(s) was found inside the pie! Needless to say, this upset me! Obviously, someone could have choked on it! No, I did not contact the restaurant as I live quite a distance away and would not have been able to drive back there. To me, that was money down the drain!! I would appreciate your responding to this.

We love KFC, but I were very disappointed on Friday the 15th of February 2019.
I saw your New street wise deal and just love the roll, mash and everything that comes with it.
How disappointing when we got home and all the other food was there but me with the new Streetwise mix only got the roll and mash, no 1 piece chicken or my 2 zinger wings.
I phoned both the numbers on the slip attached with no avail. Kept going onto voicemail.
Thought I will leave it, but yet again I am sure you would like to know about it. Cannot get slip uploaded.
Thank you.

I ordered two three pieces meals I had to wait over 20 minutes for them to be cooked they will cooked in dirty Grease the chicken was dark even though I ordered white pieces it was over seasoned I tried to call back and got no response also they did not give me a receipt

When being served the employee serving me was spitting in a box that was on the floor next to till not just once but twice. This was at kfc Bristol fishponds time I was served was 7.58 on 15/2/19

Half of food missing in fact quite a lot. Paid over £30 and got like £20. I have an autistic son who looks forward to his kfc when half was missing it was me dealing with the meltdown no one from kfc. This is from the Oldham town centre branch. I have told friends and family to avoid

We visited KFC in Bonita Springs,Fl. One day last week. This is the second time they were either out of chicken or refused to give us chicken breasts on the all you can eat buffet. The buffet promises you white or dark meat. I asked the lady for more breasts and she said “no”. I asked the guy and he gave me 1 piece. If this is how it is! No more buffets and maybe no more kfc.

Last nite 10/02/2019 I went to KFC Pelican Park, Western Cape after we had loadshedding. I had my kids with me in the car and was disgusted by the service serviced by the staff. Loadshedding was done already it was before 9pm. 3 ladies came to the door, which was shut. They refused to let us in. They laughed at us, told us DON'T WE HAVE FOOD AT HOME. I find this extremely disrespectful, they don't care about the customer service they give. We pay for this. Staff have horrible attitudes and this is unacceptable. We have pics of how they simply refused us entry and service. They allowed cars at drive thru though.

Went to get my food on the drive through Hatfield lady comes out finishes a cigarette she left on the floor !!! See her go in and handle my food I had five kids with me was very bloody hungry but couldn’t stomach it told her she needed to wash her hands and I’m a regular !!!

The $5 famous bowl I got from KFC @ 4909 East McKinley Avenue Fresno, Ca. Was very light on everything. This is the third time in a row that i have gotten “ light bowls” from this location. All others are great.
I would like a complimentary famous bowl combo and for this store to correct their practices, thank you.

I think the commercial where he stubble and says what he does is not a good way of advertising the food any child can put 2 and 2 together that he is saying a bad word I think you need to change the commercial or take it off

I was in line in the drive thru of the Boiling springs NC location for 26 minutes before I got my order! Then it was wrong when I got it home !

I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT TO ORDER THERE WAS NO BODY BEHIND ME I WAS TALKING TO A LADY ON THE SPEAKER AND HER WAS SO RUED WHEN I GOT UP TO THE WINDOW I SAID YOU DON'T HAVE SO RUED AND THE YOUNG GIRL AND THAT WAS NOT ME IT WAS THE MANGER THE I SAID I COME UP HERE 4 TIMES OR MORE A WEEK THE THE GIRL SAID SHE SEE ME A LOT THE MANGER DID NOT COME OVER TO WINDOW OR SAY SORRY. I ALSO TAKE CARE TO OLD PEOPLE HIS IS 90 AND SHE IS 85 THEY LIKE KFC . I FEEL LIKE RIGHT NOW THE MANGER NOT CARE ABOUT HER REGULARS.

went in to kfc at 5:59 p.m. ordered $5 fill-up box with thigh and drumstick did not get a drink or side when asking the cashier she said it did not come with anything but chicken and biscut. Finally complained enough to get mash potatoes without paying xtra but still no drink other customers ahead and behind me were getting the same treatment almost like they were saving back these sides to sell later and pocket the extra money. the food was not hot at all chicken was almost raw just got mad and threw away what I got and left the store I don't plan on going back to get robbed of what was advertised on t.v. and internet

The person who took my order was rude, and unpleasant. I do not hear well and had to ask her repeatedly what she said. She spoke quickly and softly and the more I had to ask what she said the ruder and more irritated she became. II also became more irritated and less pleasant. I did finally get my order placed and it was filled correctly. A napkin included in the bag would have been nice. I will not be going back to #H127027, 3945 Redbank Rd..

Ticket#3674
Date of visit 2/3/19 at 12:15pm

I came on a Friday night around dinner 6:00. As I pulled up after I paid for my order I was told it would be a 10 minute wait on 8 pieces of chicken. I ask for my drink while I waited it was completely flat. I walked in and the restaurant was so dirty I couldn’t even eat the food from seeing how unsanitary the place was. I wasted 21.20. 8 piece meal and a Diet Coke. Will not be back. Unacceptable!

I ordered 2 $5.00 Fill boxes with boneless chicken breast and got one breast in one and a back in the other. When i took it back the KFC on Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota, Fl. I was told that they do not sell the boneless chicken breast and everything they do sell has a bone in it.
I am 72 and fried and cut up lots of chicken in my life and the manager tried to tell me the "BACK" was a thigh! Give me a break. She gave me 6 chicken strips for my trouble and they were so tough I could not chew them.

This means to me that the National ads are not honored by the local franchise store owners so I can not get the $20.00 Fill up for my family with the boneless Chicken breast.

I will just to to Cik-Fil-A in the future and drive right past all KFC in the future to get the best. This is why you are #2 in the US
Uncle George

This is the 3rd time in 6 weeks that KFC Tambotie mall gives me the wrong order. When i phone them they said i must come back and they will correct my order. I'm staying 16km away from Kfc. I cant drive up and down because of their mistakes. If this is the way kfc operate i will NEVER buy from you again. And i will shame kfc tambotie mall. You are stealing my money. I have kept my slips as proof
Gerda

Completed a "CS survey" received a "form" response that ignored the issue, trying to turn it into a positive.

As you can see from the attached photos, what is marketed is no where near what I received.
At the store there was no real attempt to correct it.
Is this problem chain wide????

Thanks,

I received an original snacker with mold on the bread from the KFC in Madison Heights, VA, 1-29-19 around 12:55pm. Andrew was the shift manager on duty.

I have just opened my zinger stacker meal from the shop on Queens Road in Sheffield
There were six chips in the pack
Very disappointing surely this is not even a child’s portion

Regarding Davis CA 95620. Over the last two years I have been stopping at the noted restaurant approximately once every two months. I have yet to have a good experience. I have arrived home (10 miles away) without my complete order, been told that they are out of something I want and the best asking to wait until they finish the next batch of tenders and while I was waiting they gave the last of the coleslaw to an order that came in after me. I noticed that every time I go to the Davis place the staff is completely different. So I again tried to take home and order. Asking , before I ordered, what they were out of. Being told they had everything I order the 12 piece tender bucket. After the employee went around looking in the kitchen and checking with someone, I was told they only had 7 tenders left for the day. This was at 6:00 PM on a Sunday. I left immediately and went to a Pop-eyes, out of my way, and got my complete order, without any excuses and no wait. I have sent this complaint in a couple of times before but nothing has changed.

I really did not enjoy my dinner, KFC is my favourite but This time it was bad. I did not say “mmmmmmmm”
The chicken was cold and dry, the wings were so small and looked like they were fried twice because of how hard and chewy they were. The peice I requested wasn’t even the one I had in my box.
I am very disappointed with KFC tonight as I travel far for the halal resturant. It was not finger licking good:(
Hope I enjoy it next time...if I do go again.

No chicken, 25 minute wait if you want any kind of chicken. Staff does not know what they are doing! They would rather play on phones and make disgusting jokes then do their jobs. Could care less that they are unprepared for any kind of dinner rush. This is not the first time this has happened. KFC needs to be shut down on Bristol rd in flint mi! Waste of a building.

You probably don't really care because this is petty, but we eat at KFC Long John Silver right often and little things like this matter to your customers!!
I ordered one piece of fish for my wife who is sick and ask for the vinegar packs in bag. They gave me the bag and when I got home no vinegar. I called and they said they were out and had been ordering for awhile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This SUCKS in the customer service world !!!!!!

Rest. # G 135201 / 7:11 PM
5715 University Parkway
Winston-Salem NC

Henderson Ky has the worst service in the world.

i placed a order of 20 piece meal.
i had all crispy chicken was suppose to be original
the side of mashpotatos were cold and i brought receipt same day in kenosha wi on 94 and hwy 50 they did nothing very upset and caused me family probalem

We went to KFC January 26, 2019 at 10:55 am Store # E720302. Address is 6400 West 120th Broomfield, Colorado
There was open boxes of forks stacked by the soda fountain, also noticed that the soda fountain was not clean in the tray
dried up soda in the pan.
If you need to contact us my email is johnsoneric56@gmail.com. Eric Johnson

I had few online offers on my kfc app flaming wrap £1 and bargain bucket £3. I went to keighley West Yorkshire KFC, when I placed my order and showed offers on my phone to the girl who was taking my order, she said her scanner is not working and took the code directly on her system, than she said code is invalid, she didn’t take both my offers, I had the same offer on my husband’s phone and when I showed those offers, she said the same thing, she was smiling because they don’t accept any offers and make their customers fool by saying that codes are invalid. I was very disappointed, why would you send offers when you don’t take them. My order cost me £26, it should have cost me only £10 due to these offers.

I went to your store R kfc T 2340 to purchase a meal on my night break and the shop was closed I knocked the door an the person walked into the back
If the were closing they could have at least beckoned to me so I took a photo of the times it clearly stated store closed at 12 midnight
I enjoy my breaks at your kfc and was really disappointed I had no meal Lewisham high street

Good evening I attended your KFC unit h antelope park Bursledon road Southampton so198 he on the 24/01/19 at 1902 . I waited patiently for 9 mins to order my food via drive through, after another 7 mins I got to payment window confirmed order , moved to pick up window after a short while .stayed at window for a further 5 mins until a staff member decided to appeare and state possible 5 more minutes m8,OK I said then staff member returned to ask my order.I told the member of staff what I have ordered ask how long,not much longer m8. At 1931 he confirmed my order and said enjoy. I drove home,about 10 min drive to find no graveyard.wife asked me to return with food as our meals would be cold by time I returned. Returned to KFC store to find large queue, so decided to jump the queue went straight to counter.another lady was getting felt with at that time as her order was wrong.she stated she has already been waiting 20 mins to be seen.luckily I managed to grab the attention of the manager who had no name badge on and refused to give me his name.I explained that my food order was short so said he would only replace the gravey which I was short of,I stated my food would be cold by the time I would arrive back home.he said not his problem.cutting a long story short after briefly stating I was going to go on line and complain he said he would rectify everything.when he returned I explained that I have had three incidents from this store in the last 3 visits . his reply was what do you want me to do about it.I walked out very upset of how rude your manager and staff were and how unprofessional they all were.my average order always is around £30 and feel when paying for food I do deserve to be treated with some respect.I'm a 50 plus gentleman who works in front of the public for a living, and would dare treat members of the public like this.I do hope I get a reply to this e-mail as I really feel up set with my visit to your store.
Yours sincerely Mr Sean hagerupsen 71 Devonshire gardens Southampton hangs so318 he mobile 07828940189

Have feedback for KFC?