KFC Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

723+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call KFC corporate: 1-800-225-5532

Having gone to KFC in Bently Bridge Wolkverhampton at around 2.40 today Sunday the 2/10/13 it was a disgrace I myself work in fast food and appreciate how hard it is, the restuarant itself was filthy the tables were littered with other peoples dirty trays serviettes screwn around the place chips mashed into the floor that was for starters, but i found myself staying there to see what the service was like, they had 6 staff to which i could see working there, and only one girl on the counter, someone finally from around the back looked at the que and shouted for Nathan to come and help.

They seemed more bothered about the drive through than the people in the restuarant we qued for a good 10mins, we ordered our food which was a godfather boxed meal that didnt even come in a box and a big daddy meal again no box, when my partner came to pay the debit machine wasnt working no way will we ever be going there again judy.

On Monday September 26,2011, around 2:00pm, my daughter and i decided to get some lunch at KFC. We were the only coustmers in the drive thru. We ordered the hot wing bucket and the new popcorn chicken, and extra order of french fries and two apple pies. when we got home to our surprise we had chicken tenders and french fries. I imediately called the store but. the young lady who took the order so happen to answer the phone, before i could say much she stopped me and said i gave you the wrong food. at that time she asked was i able to come back.

i informed her that i was to far away. at that time she asked me to hold on while to take to the manager, (i can hear them conversing) she was told to just take my name and give it to him, and when i get a chance to come back and tell the manager who i am and they will give me what i actually ordered for free. I asked did i need to bring anything back. Her response was no the manager has your name in the office and i already know what you ordered. when i went back on September 29th and asked for the manager and informed him of who i was and the situation he told me it was nothing he can do for me. I told him my name was taken and put in the office, he never check just said no it’s not.

i began to explain again and he asked me for a receipt. I told him i was told i need nothing but to say who i was. He began to actually yell at me in a store with employees and customers present about how he’s not going to fix the situation. I asked his name and he yelled Hague. While gritting my teeth i politely explianed that i am not going to tolorate him talking to me in that tone. At that time he told me to come back in a week to see the GM.

September 3rd, 2011. We just arrived home from ordering 2 2pc. meals to discover the order was wrong.We went inside to order, so we would speak to an employee directly, and placed 2 orders of 2 pc. breast and wing with 2 side dishes and paid for what we had ordered. We had the employee repeat the order back to us so there would be no mistake since we have recieved the wrong order before going thru the drive window. We we arived home, 20 minutes later, we discovered the employee gave us a leg and a thigh. The only correct items were the side dishes. We called the KFC store and talked to the assistant manager and she told us there was no riembursements.

How can a coorporation have such incompentent employees working for them. Who controls your employees? I am so discussed with KFC right now that we will never go back to KFC again. We live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I bought 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 2 fries, 2 chicken snackers, large coleslaw and 2 drinks at the Petaluma store. When I got home the only hot thing was one bag of fries because the food was sitting there getting cold as they cooked one fries. The people working did not have their act together and I had to wait about half hour for the food. What is happening to KFC – I understand A W is going out of business – maybe that’s why – poor management. Also I called about 6 times last night and 2 times today and no one answers the phone. Not good!

On the 6th August saturday approx 3.20pm ,Belmont Forum, we went through the drivethrou service and ordered and popcorn chicken snackbox and a zinger burger meal, which I didnt start to eat until we reached a friends place only to find out that instead of a chicken fillet piece, was a chicken wing as I bit into my burger which I wasnt impressed with at all and as now will not be going to a kfc store again ,the belmont store which I purchased it from was slow and dirty inside, and staff stood around talking…as we live in Rockingham…hope this matter is looked into and action taken…

On Friday 2011/08/05 at approximately 10:30 I went to the drive thru at the kfc on the N12 in klerksdorp,when I got to the drive thru I was not even greeted by the lady that was taking my order, I requested a meal and I ask the attendant if I can please have coke zero with my meal instead of coke, she replied in a very abrupt and rude manner that the meal does not come with coke zero, and I must choose another meal in a very abrupt way, is this the way that paying customers are being treated, I ask her for her name and she didn’t reply she totally ignored me, then I ask if I can speak to her manager n she continuously ignored me.

I drove to the next window n requested to see the manager, I got no joy out of him, and he did not even apologize. Unsatisfied customer!

Recently i found out we can no longer get toys to go with the kids meals i think its a rip of due to the cost of a kids meal the kids were certainly not happy.Also the workers at Batemans Bay kfc N.S.W. Australia are incredibly stupid they dont listen to what you tell them to what your order is and thats going through the drive through.When you get home you find that you have at least 4 things that are missing they wont go to your house to drop of your order you have to drive all the way out to the store its all most like the workers dont know whats in every meal that people are suppose to get which includes your drinks and sauces.

The workers are either extremely lazy,stupid or were never trained.I have over heard workers talking badly about a customer all because the man had a German accent and they were making fun of him.Its extremely rude and something should be done about it what the owners need to do is hire more mature workers instead of being extremely cheap,and hiring lazy kids who are only their for money they dont give a crap about customer service older people do a better job and make better managers and supervisors they know how to serve people better.

Bring back the toys or drop your prices on the kids meals instead of being greedy you will lose customers if you dont.

This was earlier reported but no action on refund has been taken as yet. The case: On 17/06/11 I ordered for foodstuff worth Rs.210/- at KFC, Sipra Mall, Indirapuram. But, the counter person had deducted Rs. 21000/- from my HDFC credit card. When I asked for immediate refund of my money by cash it was not agreed. In stead it was simply told that the excess money will be credited into my account within 7-9 days. I had put up this complaint 5 days back but, no mail from KFC has been received so far regarding my refund. The manager at the counter on my pressure gave one undertaking regarding his mistake and refund of the money illegally deducted.

I would request KFC Authority to send confirmation about the refund and the mode of payment to HDFC credit card section so that this money I need not pay in my next billing cycle. Management should take appropriate action on the person at KFC, Sipra Mall, Indirapuram who has done the mistake to plug such loop holes.

An order for food worth Rs. 210/- was placed at KFC counter at Sipra Mall at Indirapuram Ghaziabad on 17.06.11 evening. While credit card was given at the counter for charging the amount they had deducted Rs. 21000/- to my surprise. It was simply told that the money would be credited to my account in the next 7 to 9 days. Such a grand mistake has been committed by KFC counter person but their reaction to the incident was very poor. Why the money was not refunded in cash immediately to me as it was proved to be a grand mistake ? KFC management must wake up and respond to this incident to resolve it by paying cash to me. Action to be taken on such employee at the counter.

i make an order today 18 June 2011 at 8.10 pm through person called hisham and he told me on the phone within maximum 40 minutes will recieve your order , after 70 minutes i recieve my order no 2228493 here in my place ( media city ) dubai and the delivery person told me i went back to office at 8.50 to take new orders …which means that there is no driver to deliver … how come kfc dont have a driver and they promise customer to recieve his order within 40 minutes ….. am so disappointed from this service and my friends in the office after 30 minutes from my order …ask for macdonald order , they recieved thier order and finish eating and am still waiting !!! what a rude service

Purchased 20.00 meal deal at 7:30 pm on june 6, 2011 at kfc chicken. Gravy, mashed potato, slaw, and biscuits were good. Hence the problem, there is no doubt in my mind that the extra crispy chicken we received was good when it was made at noon. The chicken was dry, the breading was hard (not crispy). The last time we were there at kfc was six months ago, and the service was poor, meal items were forgotten and I suppose six months from now there will be another issue and that will put us in 2012. When we travel out of town to kfc our experience is normlly better.

We have just returned from our second “experience” at KFC on Bowman Avenue in Danville, IL; we always give a place a second chance. We ordered the buffet. There were two pices of crispy chicken in one pan, four pieces of the greasy chicken in the other. The piece I took was not hot. The other items on the buffet were not hot. The corn pan was neaerly emnpty, the cornwas tough, as was the greens. I took the last biscuit, the gravy was very good. We were there for about 45 minutes. KFC Employees walked past the buffet numerous times and looked at the empty pans but did not fill them.

Two other families got the buffet, no chicken. One man stood at the buffet for twenty minutes, he was waiting for more chicken, employees walked past him countless times and ignored him. Employees were focused solely on carryouts, chicken was going out the door in buckets. The place was filthy. I won’t go back.

FD Campbell

I am a 38 year old woman who recently worked at the KFC in Sayre PA. I have been a manager of 4 fast food restaurant and have never been treated so badly by owners, managers and employees. I have just been diagnosed with CHOREA, which is rare, possibly a form of Huntingtons disease. While working at the store in Sayre i was picked on and laughed at by the GM, shift managers and KFC employees, all because of the Huntington’s disease. I am now embarrassed because of who i am and what i do. Thank you KFC for making me feel like a failure because of something i can not control.

I went through the drive through at the KFC on American Leigon Hwy in Boston, MA. I peeked in the bag quickly to see if everything was there, and it looked fine to me. I don’t live in the area, I live completely across town. When I got home, my family didn’t eat right away. When we opened the bag from KFC, we noticed a couple errors. 1. I ordered a breast and wing meal, and got a breast and leg. Not a huge deal. I also ordered a sandwich meal. I asked to sub the fries for mac and cheese, and still got fries. Again, not a huge deal. Only minor errors, nothing to be upset over. But, when I opened my sandwich carton, the sandwich looked a little flat.

I took a look, and I had ordered a chicken sandwich…..I got a cheese and bacon sandwich instead. How can you go to KFC and they forget the CHICKEN??

Me and my wife have just been to a kentucky fried so called chicken shop. When we walked in to KFC there was 8 empty tables, 7 of those tables had half eaten food ,drinks spilt and rubbish strewn all over , it was discusting. There was no queue so i asked for someone to clean the tables ( 8 people serving nobody behind the counter ) still took 7 minutes for someone to come to start cleaning the tables. So i went to order food 2piece kentucky fried chicken x2,1 7up and a cup of tea ( not so hard to do is it ??? ). He got my hot food ready then poured 7up went to make tea no tea bags.so off he went lucking for tea bags , after nearly 5 mins he asked a girl ( who was serving at the time )and guess what they were under his nose ( mean while our food is going cold )when he eventually made the tea ( by putting tea bag in hot water ).

I paid and went to where my wife had got a table ( which had been cleaned by my wife ) i sat down. My wife took the lid off the cup low and behold tea leaves floating the bag had burst, so she took it back. When we eventually tucked into the food it was very cold , the so called chicken were skin and fat hardly any meat, to be honest it was discusting i complained to a young girl ( whom was still cleaning tables ) about the size of the chicken all she said was ITS NORMAL with that comment i thru my chicken on the table and walked out followed by my wife. I had just paid 8 pounds for cold chicken cold chips and to eat in a DISCUSTING place. This isnt right, but no KFC manager to complain to.

Yours in disgust, Tony

P.S. i will not be going in a kentucky fried chicken again and i WILL be telling all my friends not to!

i entered the kfc on eccallsal road in Sheffield about 3 weeks ago. they were closing and had nothing on the hot grills, they said i could still have an order as they had just put the chicken in a storage bin. so being a little tipsy with a hungry 6 year old and my partner i bought 3x 2 pieces x fries coming to about 9 pounds 80p. we got home and the chicken was inedible, dried up disgusting. i went down to shop and complained to kfc and the manager gave me an address which i lost and cannot find one anywhere. whilst in the shop a saw about 6 ants i told an asian employee and he just wiped them up. this should all be on video!

he openly admitted it to the kfc manager. i am absolutely outraged by how i was treated im disgusted at the way the food is kept and served when they were closed, im appalled at the quality off the food and i will go as far as i can with this kfc complaint, we all could have had food poisening which can lead to death please help, where do i go from here. sincerely, catherine bell.

We ordered a bucket of KFC chicken and side orders. When we got it home it was so bad that I would not have feed it to my dogs. when I called the KFC restraunt the manager told me to just take the skin of and eat it. When I told her no she said well I am more frugal than that. Well it’s not her $20.00 ,it’s mine and I do not need someone like her telling me what to do with the food I paid for. I will be waiting to hear from KFC corporate. My phone number is 1 541 888 9629. thank you.

I had my kids birthday party at Kentucky Fried Chicken in AbuDhabi and there was no service/entertainments/gifts as promised. Instead of enjoying the party I have to take Video camera myself, serve food myself, because the KFC staff took off without informing the manager! No one from the KFC based in UAE listens to my complaints. Can anyone let me know how come I can complaint directly to the main KFC office based in US. As we all know that KFC is an established chain but their customer service attitude especially in Abudhabi, UAE should be changed. Can i get any response or this type of attitude continues…

I went into KFC in Meyerton yesterday and the noise coming from behind the counter was unbelievable! When we first walked in I did not know if they were rioting or fighting with each other. The staff were shouting and laughing and singing so loudly that I could not hear my brother standing right next to me. I stood there with my hands over my ears trying to decided what to order, I would have walked out but we were in a hurry and needed to get something to eat. The staff members were totally unaware of how to behave themselves in a restaurant environment. I will never eat at this KFC location again!

I saw this lady ranting and raving about a KFC employee for not getting her order right. She looks about 400 pounds, and I’m guessing she takes her fried chicken very seriously! Are you kidding me people? She said, and I quote, “You can go to hell!”. It’s just chicken jeez. You wish she goes to hell over a PIECE OF CHICKEN?! Maybe that is the only chicken they had at the current time you ordered. If you had an issue with it go to another KFC store? Or better still DON’T buy the product! I can’t believe the ignorancy of some people such as yourself claiming people should go to hell over a piece of chicken. Where do you get off?

Dear Sir, or Madam. I don’t like complaining, but in this case, I feel I must, My husband and I, went to ask for a £9.99p bucket from Tower park. in Poole Dorset. and she said it was not £9.99, it was £10.99 she said, We couldn’t be bothered to argue, or make a scene. so we payed, sat down to eat it, So out side the k.f.c. I took a picture of the add which was on the window, I am sure you know this is illegal to do this, and could be in trouble. We use the K.F.C a lot. but this is not on.

KFC had a competition running to win a rocking box speaker set. I was so happy when I was contacted by phone to announce that I had won the KFC grand prize! Sadly to date, the prize has never been delivered. I wonder with these big companies, they advertise stuff and you win. How sure are we that anyone ever gets the bogus giveaway prizes they win? I mean its almost 4 months later and still no prize. The public must be wary because I really think that these restaurants like KFC advertise falsely just to attract customers!

I ordered grilled and got fried, no biscuit, chicken cold and no seasoning, and the fat lady was proud that she messed up my order – out came the hand telling me “she’ll do what she pleases”, then the manager man shook his greasy head right to left telling me to go ahead and complain to corporate cuz “nothin will happen, we run this”…Bottom Line: Stay away – unless you want drugs…

Have feedback for KFC?