KFC Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

791+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call KFC corporate: 1-800-225-5532

My wife went threw drive thru at the KFC located in Oakland Maryland 21550 the manager working (Chasity Hall) and my wife do not get along she told my wife she refused to serve her and that she would call the cops if my wife didn't leave the store we have a witness to this event and would like to have drastic matters taken on this so that No legal matter need to brought up... Thank You for your time..

I have been at KFC number H830015 in Visalia Ca several times at 12 lunch time and they never have their pot pies ready. Why have something on menu when it's never going to be ready. Cashier and mgr could careless of my complaint. Marie Calendars is wher I will be going to

I just bought. A box of chicken tenders when I order at the drive thru the guy took forever to understand what I’m ordering. Then I had to 20 minutes for my order he could of told it would take time to make. What a horrible place to go grt food . Super upset with the people servicing the location was on New Ave. and Valle y Blvld. Ca

I went to the local KFC to grab food for me and my family, when I asked for original fried chicken they told me they where not going to make any more and that I had to take what they had. This was not what I wanted so I left, not to mention that I over heard the manager talking to a customer about under cooked food.

I was disappoint by this and as I am a shadow shopper would have given them the lowest grade possible for this shop. If you don’t believe this have me shadow shop them through Trend Source which this the company that I work for out here. I am sorry to say but things have to change or you will loss business.

I was going to post this to the web i.e Facebook and other online places that for warn customer of bad places to eat. But thought that I would send you an email instead. best of luck and thank you for the years of good food, please fix our KFC it’s like a second home to me :'(

I visited the KFC drive thru which is only 4 min from my house. this is the third time I have been there and yet again very bad service. I had to repeat my order to the girl 3 times and when I went to collect it there was only 2 piece’s instead of 3 which corrected, then when I got home I was charged for beans but never received them the fries looked as if they had been chucked in the carrier instead of the containers and the whole meal was yet again cold so had to be warmed up in the oven which never tastes the same. I’ve tried phoning them but no-one ever answers the dame thing I will never visit there again I will continue to use our other local one called Favorite fried chicken. I have written on your customer reviews and told all how very poor the service is, perhaps you should retrain your staff or employ new ones.

I visited this KFC location yesterday 4/3 at 6pm. When it was my turn to get my food at the drive through window, the worker at the window placed my two orders in a small paper bag instead of a plastic bag and when handing it out of the window, the bag ripped and all food fell to the ground between the drive through window and my car. The girl at the window immedidatly slammed the window in my face and stood there for me to drive off and/or pick up my food from the ground. I did pick up the food from the ground and hand it to her through the window and informed I did not want that food after falling on the ground. She and the manager took the two boxes out of sight and came back in a couple of seconds which was obviously two soon for them to re make my food. After she came back to the window then with food in a plastic bag as it should have been from the beginning with a horrible attitutude as if i had done something to her. I asked for her manager, the manager came to the window and I informed that I did not want the food off of the ground and demanded my money back.
Again with a very nasty attitude she did give me back my money but there were no apologies or this entire episode. The thought of how the girl at the window just slammed the window after my food dropped to the ground makes me never want to patronize another KFC ever again. I thought when food drops it is the worker’s responsibility to come out and pick up the food off of the ground. After handing the food back she just threw the food to the garbage as is she was throwing a football. The same food she expected me to pick up from the ground and eat was just thrown to the garbage. I am so disappointed in this establishment and the way I was treated.

i was at the kalgoorlie kfc on the 29 of march i ordered a family feast waited 45 minutes for the order and upon returning home with the meal i noticed not only my chicken being raw but the whole box of chicken was raw as a qualified chef and mother i rang the store and asked to speak to the manager i was told to bring tchicken back which i did and by the time i arrived at the store it had closed i rang again the next day only to be told it was my problem and i should have taken the food back to the store the manager then told me tget a life and stop being so fussy needless to say i was not at all impressed with the service as that is a weekly treat for my family my children were very ups.

The place was a filthy mess and the rest room looked like a rest room in an old garage I have pics ordered 2 piece dinner white meat got a breast and a 1/4 of a wing the wing was one small bone with breading on it I ask the manager and he said it was a wing and walked away this place is a big mess with very small portions will never go back to that kfc ever and someone need to go look at that place and how filthy it is it is located at 4721 Morse Rd, Columbus · (614) 418-9104

I have just working for KFC, I have no training whatsoever which annoys me because I believe I am a hard worker and willing to learn. I am keeping making mistakes due to lack of proper training and I notice that managers and employees are getting annoyed with this but the management team say this is the only way I can learn. I am having low morale and confidence due to customers complaints about me but I do not want to quit because I need to support myself and for my family.

went to our local KFC Sunday March 30 2014 approx. 7 pm. Could not get product that I wished to purchase from your menu. Stated they only had a few items left that were available. They refused to make chicken breast original .The attitude from their staff was degrading. I ended up with the 20 piece boneless family dinner for $28.00+ the chicken was hard as a rock and may have been sitting for a long period of time. Threw out your product and made PB&J’s for my family dinner, not only was my family disappointed, I was out $28.00. I hope you can address this situation and tell that location that they need to be fair to the consumer. Thank you for your time in this matter.—Karen Greene (860) 370-9171

Each time I’ve gone to the KFC in Federal Way Washington (98063) I had surprising experiences. 1. Sunday Night at 8:20 pm, (2 months ago) I called to find out when they closed. I was told by a male voice “9 pm”, so I jumped in my car and arrived there at 14 minutes before 9 pm. I walked in and a woman standing close to a side door yelled out, “We are closed.” I could see all the food was taken down. I said I called and was told you were open until 9 pm. The manger (she said she was the manger -I asked her name and she said Bonnie) said, we close early most nights.

A young man came out of the back and said, “He did call, and I told him we were open until 9.” The manger, who was clearly up set with me, as she shook her head, said, “ok, just this one time.” So, I went to the counter, ask for this, then that, but there were out of everything…eventually I realized there was no food to buy. So I left.

Recently, last Friday night I went in around about 7:10 pm. I asked if they had any chicken pot pies, they said they no, then I asked if they had any Mac and cheese, there was a long pause and I could hear the young man arguing saying, we need more. He said, it will take a few minutes that he was out. I ask if I could get 3 piece which he said, “yes.” I went to the drive through window and bought the 3 pieces of chicken and ask him, “what is up with this place man? you guys are always out and seems really stress out in there…” He said we are always under staffed, Bonnie runs this place her way. I said, “they are advertising the chicken pot pies; I drove all the way here for those, my kids want them and I do too,” He said yea, she only lets us make a certain amount when those are sold out we don’t heat anymore — he mentioned how embarrassed he is all the time having to turn people away and it was the manger, she just doesn’t care, she hates this place.

WHen I got home the 3 pieces of chicken were torn up -was sure but looked like someone took a small bite out of one – it smelled weird- I just threw it away.

Each time I’ve gone there – when I go in side you can see it not very clean in the kitchen area and they are always out of something, I never gone there once when they had want I originally went there to buy.

It is a shame – that KFC is a joke – too bad – I tried to get a hold of Harman Management group but no response from them -left several calls – I don’t know who to complain about – note, this is the KFC right off I-5, there is another one – which I am going to check out – but this one (98063 off 348th street exit off I-5 is a joke)

whether anyone care corporate wise – I don’t know but you are killing the brand in Federal way Washington – I’ll never go there again- just glad I threw away the chicken – given at least I able to write a complaint – no telling what might of happened if I ate the chicken the other night

Average joe consumer – oh yea, a few friends had similar experiences with this KFC – note, I am guessing via big bags of food leaving before I walked in – via giving what is left and closing early – so I will with hold what clearly appeared as giving away food in conjunction with closing early –

We have lived in the area near the subject store for 10 years, and we have freqented the restaurant many times. A couple of years ago we were visiting the restaurant and Thought the tables were not clean, the floor was not clean (trash everywhere) knapkins, straws, straw paper some scraps of food, etc. I ask to speak to who ever was in charge. I pointed out the issues and suggested that they improve the situation. we were there about another 30 minutes, but there was no attempt during this time to make any corrections. We went back about a week later and it was exactly the same way, my wife and I discussed it and decided to stop using the restaurant.

Until 3-23-2014, we had not been in this restarurant for approximately 2 years. On this day we decided to check and see if there had been any change, much to our dismay. We placed our order and proceed to the drink machine. I had a small cup and filled it. I reached for a lid in the holder hanging on the wall next to the counter. there were no small lids in the holder (2 empty positions), noticed that there were at least10 small lids laying on the floor along with at least 6 straws and straw wrappers. There was other trash laying all over the restaurant. I ask the attendent at the counter for a lid, and also told him that the holder was empty and that the lids were laying on the floor. He got me a lid and didnt say anything else, just turned around and walked away without even looking over the counter to check the situation.

Next we selected one of the only 3 clean table in the place (at least we though), when we were seated we touched the table and it felt very sticky, you could hardly drag a knapkin accross the table it was so sticky. So we hand checked the other two “clean” tables and they were the same way, we really did not want to sit there but we wanted to eat the food we had just purchased in the restaurant because we weren’t going home right away. We were in the restaurant about an additional 45 minutes after the counter attendendant was told about the lids, i made it a point to check before we left and the lids and trash wer still on the floor and the lid holders were still empty.

Also, when we did decide to leave we took our trash to one of the trash bins and found that it was actually overflowing, we checked the other two bins and they were the same way. It was apparent that no one in the place really cared about the situation. If it were my restaurant I would have fired everyone on the spot for not taking care of the facilities and supplies. it was not a case of being to busy to take care of things, when we got there there were only two tables occupied, with only two other groups of 2 and 3 people in the groups. so there was plenty of time to manage the situation.

Prior to any of the abovwe, as we approached the entrance which is recessed under a room, we noticed that the entire area was wet with standing water, which had to be coming from a leak in the roof, probably from an earlier snow. the side walks and drive were all dry adjacent to the wet area, so it had to be leaking from the roof. As we stepped in through the door and walked up to the counter we both felt uneasy because of the our wet shoes and both slipped a little, until we got to the rug mat in from of the counter.

We have decided to boycott this restaurant again, because it appears the over the last couple of years there is no one monitoring the cleanlessness or the maintanence of the restaurant. We really like the KFC/Long John Silver food experience, however we will not be going back to this restaurant, even though it is only about a mile from our house and eat out a lot, we will be searching out restaurants that do care. Thank you for taking care of this situation, so we may feel like going back to your restaruant.

Two weeks ago i went with my family to eat at KFC in Blantyre , Malawi.. We ordered chicken, burgers and wings. In the night all the family members started vomiting had severe stomach pains and diarrhea. The next day we went to the hospital and we were diagnosed with food poisoning. On Saturday 22 March 2014 we again went to KFC and the same thing happened. How can a franchise like KFC not have hygiene standards. It is now scary to eat at KFC. The food poisoning has made us so sick and weak. Something has to be done. The whole of Sunday we were sick in bed and even today we are so sick and weak.

I went to the KFC in Elyria Ohio Sunday. The staff was standing around and I had to wait for several minutes before I was greeted and waited on. I got my food and it was very greasy and tasted bad. The mash potatoes where awful. I went to wash my hands and the bathroom was filthy. When I looked behind the counter the area was very dirty. The area under the back counter was very nasty. I will never go in here again. Needs shut down redone and opened with a new staff and a CLEAN store.

On Friday the 14th of March I visited your KFC restaurant in Monaghan town with my daughter at apporximately 7pm to purchase a family meal. When i entered the restaurant it was totally empty excluding the two members of staff, which after my experience I can understand why. I was served by what only could be described as a rude employee. Who barked at us “wot u want” we ordered a family meal to take away,on return to our car my daughter took fries out of the bag they were cold. I returned to the restaurant and complained about the fries when I checked on the chicken it was also cold when i told the assistant he said there was nothing he could do about it. He was not at all pleasant about it, I asked for my money back and left the restaurant. I am a cook by trade and understand hot hold regulations but there is no excuse for bad manners or cold food! I will not be using your Monaghan store again.

I want it known that there was a line going in the drive thru. I ordered my meal of T4 and 2 chicken little. The line moved well considering the volume of traffic. I got my drink and my order. I went thru drive thru and opened my bag of food. The taco’s were not even wrapped. There was zero chicken little in the bag. I could not believe anybody would hand out food without putting it into a wrapper. I had to get out of my car and go inside. I asked to speak to a manager. I talked to a Ms. Knight. She was working the drive thru window and handed me my food.

I asked her did she even look into the bag to double check before handing it to me. She said she was to busy to check every order. She asked me if I want them to fix it again and I said no . I felt that if it was a bother to even wrap up the food why would I chance on it happening again. I thought managers set the standard that everybody followed. It took some time for me to get a refund to my credit card. She never said I am sorry or nothing like this happens a lot I guess. Nobody is perfect but to send food out laying on top of the wrapper is not good for business and sooner or later it will cost more costumers.

On Friday, March 14, 2014 my fiancée and I went to Long John’s Silvers on East Jackson Road in Macomb,Il for lunch. Our fish and hush puppies were very greasy, In fact the grease was dripping from the fish, and the hush puppies were grease soaked, I threw them in the garbage. and the French fries were cold and limp. We have eaten there several times in the past and was very satisfied with the food. We were very disappointed with the food there. Of course we won’t be going back there for lunch again. We will go to Pekin or Springfield when we want fish again.

I am allowed 30 minutes for lunch. In the past I have had to wait in drive-thru for over 20 minutes to get food. Today I actually go in. One girl waiting on people during lunch rush. 3 employees outside smoking. One had her kids there and left them unattended. One being an infant in a baby seat. Manager finally came in, took my order and put my food down to cook. 25 minutes later, I had to ask for my food. She said oh yea. Grabbed it and now I was 2 minutes late for work. Might not be much but I am a sticklar for being on time.

Employees are very dirty and unprofessional. Needless to say I will no be back to this KFC that is located in Osage Beach, MO Very poor work ethics. There were even a couple of guys talking about it and one let me go in front of him because he was just getting a soda. As a former resturant owner, I would be ashamed to say I work for this paticular store. Move way to slow when people are on a luch break. They need to learn elite customer service. Out of a 1-10 point system, I would give this store a -5. On second thought as a former owner I would not hire such inadequate people. I would be very embarrassed to have this staff.

I picked up two of your 9 pc family feast last Sunday and I have to say I ordered the Original like I have all my life. This chicken was terrible. The coating was tasteless and was definitely not the Recipe we all have grown to love. I can’t see you staying in business as I don’t intend to purchase anything from a KFC. To bad it was once so good.

The KFC chicken I purchased on my last two visits to the Riverdale, Ga. KFC has been very dark and hard. I purchased the extra crispy, but never expected to receive extra burnt. I have purchased from this location for as long as it has been there and have always received excellant properly cooked chicken until my last two visits. I thought the first time well they just have a new employee, but after getting this last batch it is obivious that the vats are not being cleaned properly. Flakes of burnt crush seem to sprinkle the chicken. Either they are not straining the grease before using it again the next day or changing it out when they should. Plus are their timmers broke? The chicken has a dark look to it, hard and has a burnt ordor and taste. I said something to the manager about this problem the first time it happened, but nothing was ever done to correct the problem. This is the closest KFC to me and so I am hoping someone listens and cleans out the bad employees that just don’t care what kind of product they are serving to the public. Ticket numbers: #2647 02/22/2014 and #4436 03/11/2014. Your help would be appreciated in this matter. M.W.

First. The food was subpar. The table was dirty and place was empty so no excuse. Third the tray our food was on was simply put gross. There was dried food and not just a little bit but a lot. We go there about once every two weeks. But after that it may be hard to go back. The date was march nineth at approximately two pm. Thank you for your time.

I went to KFC/Taco Bell in Exton, PA, after I got off of work. I am also in the food service industry, a server at a popular steakhouse. And I usually love Taco Bell. I got there at 10:15, after leaving my work starving! I sat for 15 mins for my order and one guy in front of me. I was served at 10:31. That would’ve been fine, but I get home, the bag two chicken soft tacos were in was so greasy it soaked through the paper that wraps the taco. I asked for extra sour cream on both, and paid for it (pic incl) and there was hardly any on either taco!!  (Pic included).  It’s the worst experience I’ve ever had at any Taco Bell, ever. Couldn’t even eat the second one, made me sick.

Worst service ever. We attempted to order. Potato wedges, no wedges. We attempted to order pot pies, no pot pies. We attempted to order Mac & cheese no Mac & cheese. The staff apologized, however, it did not end there we have been in line at the drive thru for 28 minutes and we are still not to the pick up window. Sad to say but the drive thru lane is narrow and you cannot easily remove yourself from it. My time is valuable as is yours.

On Sunday afternoon, 2nd March 2014 i went to Cresta KFC at Cresta Mall and ordered a 15 piece bucket and two coleslaw”s. It was a take away. I was requested to wait 18 minutes because they were still cooking the chicken, which I did. i took my order and drove home and when i sat down with my family to enjoy supper I noticed that from the 15 pieces bucket i had purchased, none where drumsticks.

My three boxes of 5 pieces each were packed with 1 side breast and 4 small pieces of chicken. why did they even bother to put all those small pieces in three boxes because all those little pieces would have fitted in one box. Furthermore as we tasted the chicken, it resembled nothing of the original KFC taste one is used to when you buy chicken from KFC. It was totally blend.

I was not impressed at all and I did not feel like wasting my money and driving back to that KFC to complain. I threw the chicken in my dogs feeding bowls and even my dogs pulled their noses at it. I mean what KFC chicken can taste so bad that even dogs wont eat, besides who purchases a 15 piece bucket and gets no drumsticks at all. who pays that amount R212-00 for tasteless scrimpy chicken wings and reject pieces.

Since when does KFC taste like nothing, not even chicken boil in salt water tastes like what i was sold on Sunday. All they needed to do was inform me that they had run out of chicken and let me decide if I wanted to buy the off cuts they sent me home with. KFC has just lost a very loyal client. i am disgusted to say the leas.

On April 18, 2013, we came to eat at the KFC on Brentwood Drive, Columbus, IN. Anxious to try the new boneless white chicken we ordered the 2 piece boneless meal which included the chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a biscuit and drink for a total of $10.68. This meal was undoubtedly the worst we’ve ever had. The so called boneless “white” meal was not at all ” all white”. It had lots of dark meat in the pieces and was mushy and not the least bit crisp. The potatoes had a strange taste to them (we usually enjoy the potatoes and gravy very much). The gravy was even a little watery. The biscuit and drinks of course were okay. But, again the chicken was soooooo disappointing and so we ended up just throwing it in the trash along with the potatoes. I considered just forgetting about it but then decided that was the wrong way to go. Thus, this e-mail complaint. If you are calling it “white meat”, you should reassess and having it mushy and not crisp is a definite mistake. I don’t understand how you can mess up mashed potatoes but these sure were. Bottom line, we didn’t a decent meal we just paid $10.68 for 2 biscuits and 2 cokes. Asking that you consider reimbursing us $10.68 for the cost of our meal. Thanks for your consideration. Also, we will not go there again unless there is some assurance that things have changed.

i entered the store at 8;15. there were three people at the one register that was open. I STOOD IN LINE for 35 minutes before they took my order.I know this was real stupid but—- I placed my order which was special 6 piece leg and thigh 2potatoes 2 slaw. by now my wife had called inside to see if i was ok. after i paid they informed me that they did not have any slaw. I asked for my money back. then the manager told cashier to go get slaw from somewhere. when i went in at 8;15 all the trays were cleaned out like they were closed already I informed the manager that i would complain to corporate about this and she said this was the way they scheduled things

Four of us tried your new boneless chicken this past Thursday, May 2, 2003, at the Muscatine, Iowa Restaurant . We were all disappointed-the regular recipe which it features certainly had too much pepper in it. It was almost not edible. I don’t know if the restaurant makes up the recipe or if it is supplied to them. We will not be purchasing it again.

Dear KFC, I have been to your business 4 times recently. Your chicken is so salty that my entire family has thrown it out all 4 times. I kept going back and I complained to the employees about the salty chicken and each time they assured me I would now recieve a normal batch. Wasted my money and didnt get to feed my family. I have made the last mistake with purchasing your food. We now go to Church’s chicken.

I would really like someone to call me about my complaint i sent my son to the kimball tn kfc they said they had to cook chicken and would bring it out it 45 min to get order after i called no one anwered the phone i had to get him to take his phone in the reataurant for me to speak to someone they were rude said they were busy never apologetic it is rideiculous service i would really like someonme to call me at 605-3585

Store #j625009 in irving texas we went through the drive through and ordered our food. We were told it would be 15 min so we decided to go inside we stood in line for 15 min.we ordered a buy one get one free boneless chicken meal with a coupon. A trainee took our order i asked for an upsize on my drink.outside the sign said 20cents more. He ended up costing over a dollar it took another 15 minutes to get the food and most of it was cold .i have never had this this problem there before .

Last night I consumed the Ultimate Zinger Box, I later became so sick I had to take the day off work and go to the doctor. The doctor said it was Food Poisoning. The cost of medication so far is $27.00.

I was at the restaurant this evening 5/2/2013 around 7:30 pm, with my mom and toddler. So after I order my food I began to wait for it, it took a few mintues. So after waiting and watching the employee do basically nothing. I decided to ask the young man what I was waiting for. I got no response. So I asked again, and he was really rude. And told me dont ask him anything because he dont take orders. So the young lady that took my order came over and informed me that I was waiting on the shrimps. I said ok, how long. Before she could answer the young man came over to us with the shrimps in his hand in a colander. He asked me if the shrimp look done to me. I jumped back and so did the young lady cause we thought he was about to throw them on me.

I feared for my life and the safety of my mom and my child. I asked to speak with a manager. He came and was unable to defuse to situation, so I called the police. As I waited from the police the employee contiued to yell and use profanity, so for my family and my safety we decided to wait in the car. After the police arrived they talked with myself as well as the employee, who by this time has changed out of his uniform into his street clothes. They informed me that basically it was nothing they could do, no one was phycially harmed. I should call corperate to make a complaint. I need something done about this immediately. I will not return to the location or any other location until I see the I can be respected as a valued customer. I would like to be contacted by someone to inform me of the actions that have be taken if any. If I hear nothing I know I have to go a step further.

Place my order for 12 tenders and was told to pull to side door, they were dropping some fresh tenders. Stated it would be about 5-7 minutes. This was at 3:57 pm on May 1, 2013, I waited until 4:22pm and called inside from my cell phone and was told they were on their way out to my automobile. At 4:53 pm, I entered t he store and asked if my order was ready yet, and was told, “Yes”. This was a ridiculous situation, and I feel that I will never return to that store. The service was terrible.

First off, I do not make complaints about service, BUT in this instance I am making this complaint for the reason it isn’t the first time this has happened to me. It is the 3rd!
I or in this last instance someone went for me. We both ordered the same item, and got two totally different orders. Neither being the order placed.

This location needs some training in the worst way! Service is extremely slow, and incorrect as much as it is right.

April 24 13′ I took my pregnet wife and I out on a date. Dinner and a movie, she was craveing KFC’s mash potatoes . We went their and ordered 8 pc boneless chicken, 2 sides, wings and a drink. Waited patiently 10 min for hot white meat and cold dark. Heres were the problem comes in, I found a pieces of what looked like to me, my wife, and the ladies behind the counter to be a scrubby pad ( brillo pad) for cleaning.I asked what it was and why it was in my food and if the rest of my chicken was still good to eat.her response was “I dont know”.

I asked what she can do about it like a refund and i was told she cant do nothing about it and would have to talk to the district manager Stan who runs the rice lake Wisconsin division . What, to get my 30 bucks back for chicken I had to throw out. Im talking to him tomorrow Friday the 25 th to resolve this and if my refund Plus this stupid effort to right the right I will have to take further actions. Thank you for your time

Within the past 2 hours my husband and I went to the KFC on Mechanicsville Turnpike in Mechanicsville, VA to order and eat our dinner. My husband uses a walker and we do not go out often to eat because with his second condition of Parkinsons he feels embarssed with his shaking. Today was a good day and we decided to have a treat. Well my experience was certainly not a treat. Went up to the counter and told the clerk that the order was for there. I wanted a 3 piece dark meat with mashed potatoes and cole slaw and before I could go any further she was busy in conversation with another clerk behind me about someone in the back. Then she ask what sides I wanted.

I repeated myself and proceeded to order a 6 piece chick strip meal with the same sides. She ask about drinks, I asked what sizes they come in and she said the meals come with a medium.. I sais fine and then she gave me my total – well over $18.00. I ask how with $6.39 for the dark meat meal and $6.59 for the strips etc. She informed me the strip meal was $8.59. No where on the menu board did I see that but okay. Still should not have come to over $18. Then I was told drinks were on $1.00 each while another girl in the background was shaking her head no, they were only $.20 each. By this time there were at least 5 clerks milling around – I guess making sure I did’t do anything. I’m 74, I certainly could not have done anything but I did cancel my drinks and changed my order to go.

Then a gentleman came out from in back and ask the girl what she needed. She said to take the drinks off. He did. Never acknowledged I was there or there may be a problem or ask if something was wrong. Not even a Good Afternoon. They gave me my bag and I ask if all was in there and was assured yes. I told them I do not want to come back up so it better be. By the time we got to the car, the one clerk came out waving a bag. And I said to her oh you did forget something. She gave me a smirk (not a smile) and said no they only gave me 3 strips instead of 6. I told her I was coming home and writing a complaint.

There is too much talking and not enough customer service, learning menu, etc. Again she smirked and went inside. You know the old saying if something is good maybe 5 to 10 people will hear about it and if something is bad many many more hear about it. I hope you can do something about this. Training, menu and price learing and manager education on what to do if a customer is not satisfied besides ignoring the problem by ignoring the customer.

This store is a couple blocks from my house so after several bad experiances I have continued to try and find a good one. This time is the last i will ever go back. I will now be going down the street to Poppeys atleast there they get your order right and treat you good. I stopped in at 9pm on 4/11 to get a 6 piece strips and a swirl. I was told to wait they would be right with me in drive thru. 4 minutes later as the 3rd car pulled up behind me someone came on and rudely took my order.

They told me if i wanted that then i would have to wait 5 minutes…i agreed. I pulled behind the vehicle at the window and waited 5 minutes before they drove offi checked the time because this has happened before and did again this time. I was asked what my order was and when i answered was told…”Oh yeah thats yours…gonna be atleast 7 to 10 minutes before thats ready do you want your swirl while you wait? r do you just want to forget it?”

No I wanted my order is what i wanted and didnt want to wait another 7 to 10 minutes. After all the other times of paying for an order and coming home and its half there or waiting for way longer then someone should with out even being comped a soda or saying sorry it took so long. I will never go back in or thru this store again. The others I go to when i travel out of town i will continue to go to but I will make sure none of my friends or family eat at the one on Vasco in Livermore again.

We go to KFC in queanbeyan NSW Australia as our choice of take away and two nights in a row we had issues the first night it was 8:30 and they had run out of chicken except nuggets and popcorn chicken to me that is not good enough. The next night we went to the same store And there was no burger buns. We went again tonight April 1st and went through drive through I was served by 3 people at the same time all asking the same things. I had to ask twice to be served by only one person as I could not understand what was being asked.

This than resulted in the staff getting my order wrong thankfully I had checked while still at the window and the staff after a grunt or to changed the food that was served. We saw the manager standing out the front of the store having a smoke as we drove up to the store. I doubt the service would have been any better if she had been in the store as I have been there while the staff have been joking and swearing with the manager joining in on many occasions before

I believe that something needs to change within the management of this store as the staff do not seem to have any discipline or respect for their customers. If something is not done about this store I will no longer be going there and I am sure there are a lot of other people that feel this way as I have spoken to many friends and family about this and they all seem to agree.

Until recently, I was an employee at KFC in Big Stone Gap, Virginia. While I was there a suffered through the worst working experience of my life under the management of Cathy Ryan. She should not be allowed to be a manager and if any managers above her were aware of some of her actions I’m sure she would have been relieved long ago.

There’s a long list, so I’m not exactly sure where to start so I’ll just start with the reason I quit. She threated to write me up for refusing to serve people with lettuce that was three weeks out of date, telling me that if I didn’t put it on there that it was a refusal to do my job. She wrote me up once for using my cell phone while I was breaking down boxes, even though I did not even own a cell phone at the time and when I told her that she told me that I was “talking back to her” and that if I didn’t stop that she would write me up again.

Once, when we were going to be having an inspection the next day, she had me combine all of the out of date white meat and dark meat together and put them all in one box. She then had me go outside and pull all of the stickers out of the combination boxes that were still in date and put them overtop of the stickers of the boxes that were out of date so she wouldn’t get in trouble for having severely out of date chicken. When I was making coleslaw one time, she told me to use my bare hands to mix it up because it was a waste to use a pair of gloves every time I made coleslaw. I’ve watched her on multiple occasions pick up old, nasty food off of the floor and throw it away; then, without washing her hands, go and “count” chicken on trays, making sure to touch every single piece as she counts them.

Our schedule would end on Sundays and the new schedule would not be made until Wednesdays and if you called to ask her when you worked, you had to suffer through her telling you that everyone in the world had been interrupting her all day long for their schedule and that she was tired of it. Even though she won’t just make the schedule ahead of time so that we don’t have to call her. She neglected to put my name on the schedule for a month straight and when I reminded her to add me to it, she would schedule me two, sometimes three days a week if I was lucky. When I asked her if I could work dayshift to make up the hours, she would get mad and tell me that if the man hours were up for that week that she would be talking to me about it because “it was my fault.”

She refuses to let people change shifts, even if both people agree on it and it won’t affect the schedule whatsoever except for the two people trading shifts. This woman is the most horrible person that I have ever had to work under and any other person who has ever worked there will tell you the exact same thing. If KFC cares about its employees any at all then they should look into this woman and do something about it.

I visited the KFC northland today, I asked for 8 chicken thighs. I was told I can’t have it because KFC needed to keep some for other customers!!!! What kind of policy is this! I’m paying for these items so I believe I can ask which part of the chicken I want!

Isn’t the customer KING! I was told by the staff I can have only 2 thighs then she went to ask her manager and he said I could have 3 thighs out of the 8!!!!KFC, you might need to get your staff to review their CUSTOMER Service responses!

Because telling the customer in front of you that you can’t offer them something because you have to keep it for other customers!!! Seriously!!! The assistant manager clint Wilson was not very friendly neither , what’s with the whatever you say attitude!!!

I must advise you of two of the most gross events that I have witnessed in thirty years of visiting food establishments. I am currently sat in kfc green plaza in Alexandria, Egypt, where ac member of staff has just used the brush that he was sweeping the floor with to then sweep down a table top. He then pulled a dirty cloth from his pocket to wipe the tabletop.

After this he used the same cloth to wipe a tray. Another member of staff took this that and placed food upon it. If I was you I would check my insurance for cover against lawsuits for food poisoning. I can guarantee that someone will become very I’ll if this practice continues.

I went to the KFC on York Rd in Towson, Md. Went through drive thru paid and was told to pull into parking lot while they made my chicken. The restaurant then caught on fire and I never received my chicken. While that may seem insignificant to KFC (as I reported it to their customer service website and never heard back) I believe I should get my money back. That money is important. I understand there was a challenge that day, but I expected a response. I will not return until this is taken care of and I will tell everyone I know.

The Kentucky Fried Chicken location on 65 Highway Sedalia, Missouri 65301 is very poorly run. Every time that I have stopped ( almost every Saturday evening ), there are several unprofessional young staff members. They do not seem to have any idea what they are doing, i.e. at the front register is unattended; it is impossible to order off of the menu (when trying to place an order, after a long wait for staff to come take the order, the answer is always “We don’t have that item ready tonight if you would like to order that you need to call ahead at least 20 minutes”). Tonight 01/18/2013 a customer had taken the time to call ahead for a large order, and he had to stand and wait for at least 45 minutes, because he was repeatedly told by at least 3 staff members that they hadn’t received the message that he had placed an order ( The entire staff stays out of sight behind the counter, at least they should be able to answer the phone and have orders ready, but this team is hopeless! Also, it seems futile to call ahead for a Chicken fried steak, or a pot pie, as the message would not be relayed appropriately!) The staff obviously feels that the poorly stocked buffet is all that they are responsible for (in what other resteraunt would you place an order off the menu and be informed that the item is not available!)
Also, many times there is very limited amount on the buffet, and the selection is obviously been sitting too long, i.e, the chicken is soggy, the biscuits are hard, etc. It is obvious that KFC does not care whether they continue to have customers come into the Sedalia, Missouri location! Truly it is amazing that anyone continues to stop at and place orders for food at the Sedalia, Missouri KFC, it would require a great love of fried chicken or the ability to overlook a terrible group of employees who are obviously only present for the pay, and have not been trained to provide even tolerable customer service. Also, the bathroom is filthy and the toilet seat is too small for the toilet! Management please visit and correct this situation!

On the 19th of January 2013
At bently bridge KFC wednesfield
We ordered at a drive through was asked to wait in a bay
As they was awaiting on fries.
We was waiting 10mins in a bay and another car pulled up
Next to us they waiting 5mins their food arrived
We waiting a further 10nins before my sister sally flavin
Went in and asked we’re our food was.
When the food did arrive we was short of gravy and popcorn chicken
This resulted in a further 10mins of our time waiting on food we was appalled with this as my sister sally flavin works in a macdonalds restaurant as he knows this waiting time is unacceptable
Especially when all we was waiting on was fries they said.
This is ridiculous service at such a high rates company we are appuled with this service and would kindly appreciate a reply at this email.

My family and i went to KFC for dinner in Balch Springs Texas on a Wednesday night we ordered a two piece dinner all white the chicken was so dried out you could’nt eat it. We also ordered three chicken fried steak dinners and two chicken sandwiches. we stood there an waited at least fifteen minutes to place are order and when we finally get up there they decided to change there money drawers out wich took another ten minutes or better. It took at least twenty to twenty five minutes to get ate food after we ordered. Went to get silverware and condments and there were none it took another ten minutes to get them buy time everyone got the crappy food was cold. So we finally went to the counter to ask for a manager and was told there wasn’t one there so we left. Called the next day to to a man named Saul said was the manger he said i could come back with my family at anytime and he would replace the order so we went and he refused to replace it because it was not a wednesday I asked him the day i talked to him and he said any day . So my family an i have never gotten are food yet.

I visited this KFC store #j235014 after work at 325 Boston Ave Bridgeport CT. The employees were very disrecpectful and uncaring and rude to customers. What I saw was that customers were begging them to work. Within 10 minutes at the store I saw four argruments with customers at the time especially the employee named “Shanece”. She was very rude, unconcerned to the needs of the customers. She had no customer service manners at all. She was rolling her eyes whenever someone would ask her for something.

I don’t think the Colonel started it this way or else they would not have a job today. I hope the district manager get this message and really retrain those girls who worked there at 6:40 January 09, 2013 and talk to them. They need better customer service training. I decided to buy a bucket of 8 pieces chicken and found out there were only 7 pieces in the bucket. They were argruing with customers so much that they could nto count properly. Since I live far away fromt he store I could not go back and complain. I would like headquarters and the district manager to know this. For sure I will not go back there again

I just sent a complaint about the ridiculous sandwiches I receieved from your company. Twice. Anyway, I am sure someone has read it and I would like to give you my address so that you can send me my money back. I would appreciate my money back as I threw away both disgusting sandwiches. I think I at least deserve some kind of compensation. Otherwise, I will never return and I will advise many others not to. And simply telling my story will be more than enough for the people I know. Word of mouth is the harshest advertising around. Maybe you guys should treat your customers better and have a little more pride in the product that you produce and hand to your customers on a day to day basis.

At 6;37 ,1/8/13 we ate at the KFC in Durant Ok, 74701. We ordered 4 chicken littles and a medium fries(what you call) fries. As the young man was filling our order ,He put the dreges of fries in the container. I said that we would like fresh ones. No problem. After 12 min. he came with our potatoes. I put half for my wife and half for me. My wife said her fries were hard and cold, mine were hot. The clerk put fresh fries on top of the order that I refused. I went back up to the counter and told him what he had done. He said sorry as he turned around and went to te back. I did not complain that the buns were stone cold. Worst time at KFC. Might be my last Charged 3.49 plus tax for potatoes which should been trashed. Called the store this afternoon. asked for Mgr. Shift Person would not let me talk to the Store Mgr. Said It would not happen again. Did not give me any satisfaction. Did not think this is the way to build up return business. Lose a good customer for a half order of stone cold cold fries. Any other place that I know of would have. %80-937-4809. Mgr too busy to handle a complaint. Have to remember to tell my friends about my experience at KFC Durant.

I went into the high street Leicester uk branch of KFC, and asked if they served halal meat? As i heard that certain kfc resturants are serving halal, The staff member informed myself that yes they did, I was horrified beyond words, I asked if there were a choice of halal or non halal? The staff member informed myself that no its all halal in this branch, as she turned her head and shrugged her shoulders, is this true? If so, how many weeks/months/ years has this been been the case? If this is the case I have eaten halal and had no idea I was eating it, as KFC did not advertise the fact, I am very unhappy by this, it’s not a matter of taste! halal tastes the same as humanely killed meat. it’s also a matter of principle, it’s also a matter of animal welfare. I will be seeking advice as to where I stand on this matter. If people eat halal that is their choice, is it fair that people are eating halal without their knowledge ? I think not, it is out of order. Regards ( not kind! ) mr J Flude.

I went to KFC today, 3 Jan 13 at 10:43 a.m. I was charged $21.99 for a 16 piece bucket of chicken then 2 dollars was added for 8 pieces of dark meat and 2 dollars for 8 pieces of white meat, why am i being charged 4 dollars extra?

today I had the first terrible experience with KFC, junction branch, which totally break the trust with your stuff. I couldn’t believe myself when arrived home opening the order in front of my guest to found less amount of chicken pieces to what I ordered?

I visited KFC junction branch around 1:30pm today 31st December 2012, I ordered bucket 21 pcs together with other items for takeaway, I only found 17 pcs were placed in the bucket by your employee name “ Pascha”. I immediate came back to the branch and report the case which she denied and also your supervisor. They were even willing to listen to my complain or trying to accommodate the problem. How could the remaining 5 pcs disappear? This is an outrage to any customer who comes to KFC to be cheated that way!!

I’ve never had any such complain with any of your KFC branches earlier since your started operating in Nairobi. Therefore, I am requesting to investigate this case and look to the security camera records to count how many pieces your employee had put in the bucket

We have got carry out on 2 ocassions and the rolls where so hard you could not eat them. I filed a complaint after the first time and nothing happened. So I guess I need to go on facebook and other places and tell everyone I know how crappy the food was and the company doesnt care…

Dear All, I am the owner of 4×4 Cafe, a newly established coffee Shop, in the city of Shiekh Zaied, Giza, Egypt. My store is still under construction, and it is located on the ground floor of Hyper One Supermarket right underneath one of KFC Branches that is located on the first floor of the same building.

Unfortunately, the floor of your store is heavily leaking in many places which causes water to drop on my new under construction location which prevents me from installing my sheet-rock (gypsum board) fall ceiling ?? and hence delaying my work progress and postponing my opening date to an undefined time ??!! … As an Egyptian/American citizen, I deeply believe that KFC keeps a very healthy relationship with its neighbors …

I had contacted the area manager for that location as well as made a walk-through with representatives from your engineering department; the result of which is the very fact that KFC floor must be replaced and properly insulated before re-installing new floor drains and tiles .. and this is the ONLY solution to prevent and eliminate the current leakage problem ..

Please, I need your support for my case by ordering the replacement of such floor in a timely fashion as I can not open my new business branch … Your area manager told me that he can not stop his operation even for one hour ??!!! which is something I could not believe and consequently I am writing to you …

I have been to the King, North Carolina Kentucky Fried Chicken on many occasions and they never have grilled chicken, or sometimes original chicken breasts, or they have no corn on the cob. Isn’t this the main menu items that KFC is built upon? It’s like McDonald’s being out of Big Macs. My sons has always enjoyed the mashed, potatoes, corn, green beans and chicken at KFC, but this branch never has the main menu items available.

Dear sir or madam I would like to make a complaint about the food and service at your aintree retail park fast food outlet . I purchased a chicken fillet wrap which i’ve had before . on this occassion .I would not have givenit to my dog . when i took it back i was given a refund at which time your male member of staff litrally threw the money at me. I will never again purchase any food from your fast food outlet again

Every time i have went to the napoleon Ohio kfc i have either had to wait a long time for my order because they are out of chicken and need to make more or they don’t have any chicken and won’t make any more if its close to closing. there always wanting to give me 10% off for my inconvenience or give me something else.

but all i want is my order correct and in a reasonable time, i don’t think that’s to much to ask . the food is great but i absolutly hate going there, I might as well send in a kfc australia complaint, maybe that will get answered sooner!

I went to kfc in airport mall belhar on 22/12/2012 after standing inline 20min becoze only 1 casher was serving I finily got helped I placed my order foe 12 zinger wings after about 40min I asked the casher how long will it stil take he told me 10 more minuts after about 20min I asked wats happening with my order he told 2 more minuts I was already upset at that time and told him to cancell the whole order and give my money back becoze its redicules to wait more than an hour for only 12 wings

I decided after 9 months to go back to KFC to purchase dinner as this is what my family had requested. I was at the store located at 499 Dundas st in cambridge, on on Friday Dec 14 at 6:40 pm. The line was very, very long but that was ok as it appeared lots of people had the same idea as I had. While waiting to place my order the manager on duty seemed very frustrated and overwhelemed by the number of customers. She was very loud and yelling at several staff members. She mainly picked on one guy, I am unsure of his name but I think he makes the chicken, he has tattoos on his arms she was yelling at him loud enough for the customers waiting to all hear the conversation. This contiued for about 10 mins. Several customers talked about how this was wrong but nobody said anything until I asked to speak to the manager. I told her her behaviour was unacceptable and inappropriate and she should have spokened to him in private and out of earshot of everyone. While talking to her she kept cutting me off which then upset me so I yelled at her as as she had at the employee. I advised her to say sorry to this guy but she did not. I asked her if she felt good about our talk as I am sure she did not but told her this is how that guy would be feeling. The customers waiting to get their orders and to plae their orders agreed with me that what she did was wrong and they were glad I called her out on it. I will not be visting this location again because of the manager Rose. I will be sure to tell my store to anyone who is willing to listen.

I am currently an 16 year old employee of a KFC have been for about 2 or 3 months. Right after I was hired another girl was hired who had the last same 4 digits of our social security numbers. All of the managers have told me that it would be fixed as soon as possible; that was over a month ago. I have worked for 2 pay periods and still not received a check because they have failed to clock me in and out, also not giving me a break and keeping me after 11 on school nights. The head manager at the KFC I work with is not manager material, I don’t feel she is doing her job.

I have been into a KFC at Tamworth, on two occasions now and both times the restaurant was filthy. There was bits of food strewn across the floor. Nearly every table is dirty. the girl sweeping up we witnessed didn’t even sweep properly leaving food remnants behind with her lack of bothering to do her job properly. Items left were a whole chicken bone. a cluster of squashed chips. straws. and on the second occasion there was even a whole sweetcorn left on the floor. I was so disgusted at the second time of being there and seeing the state that I have a number of pictures on my phone that I have taken as evidence . These pictures also show how all the tables are empty of people, as no one hardly was ordering due to them running out of chicken. Every bin was over flowing. Not 1 table was cleaned to any kind of standard. Half eaten meals were left lying around the restaurant.

I use Did use KFC quite a lot as my daughter is an employee and i know what high standards are expected. My daughter Sian Bent who works at the Sutton-in Ashfield branch of KFC even went and had a word with one of the staff members about how it wasn’t clean and how she was fed up of standing in chips all over the floor. She was told that it was due to being busy earlier on. this is acceptable once but not twice. there was a lot of staff working and not actually doing a lot.

I fully understand if it was busy earlier that things can get a bit messy but as i said only 4 people were waiting for meals and two tables had anyone sitting at them. not one person came out or started cleaning up during the quiet period.
I look forward to hearing back and if you wish to see the pictures I have taken of the dirty restaurant, over flowing bins, food remnants on the floor. and the few people actually in the store i will be happy to forward them to you

Deborah walker

A couple of days ago we went to KFC and got the 8 piece dinner and the flavor of the chicken was not all there,not as flavorfull as it use to be.And it tasted and looked like they used really old grease to cook it in.This will be our last time to get KFC,the quality is sucking badly.Church and Popeyes is going to replace this old and trusted company.You guys better get it together or you will be looking for employment else where.

I was at the Bonney Lake KFC on 12-22-12 at approx. 7:45 pm going through the drive through. I asked if they had popcorn chicken and the response was that it was discontinued. I saw they had chicken bites and asked how many was in the largest- they said 7. I told them that would be fine. This completed my order. I drove up to the window and could see inside. I watched the kid who was also doing the window put a few chicken bites into a box then realize he didn’t have enough. He proceeded to pick up a chicken strip and with his bare hands tear it in half and stick the two peices in the box to complete the 7 nuggests. He turned around and had a smirk on his face. I was shaking my head and said open the window. I said “are you serious? Do you think I am going to pay for what you just did? that is completely disgusting!!” He looked dumbfounded and I just drove off. I was taking these to my fiance’ who was just getting over the flu and who knows what this kid had on his hands. I would have been very happy to wait the 3 minutes for them to cook fresh ones. I am completely appauled this type of thing goes on. Please take the time to remind your employees about ecoli etc that can easily be spread. Obviously this employee was not trained properly in food handling.

I went to kfc bree street the one nxt to universal churc in jhb central south africa last night,its not the 1st time when I go there stuff is busy chatting to each laughing while customers are standing on the ques,I orded my meal and ice cream I was served are smelted ice cream in are glass and I ask abt my meal the cashier by the name of mirriam. Said wait your meat will b ready after 15 minites I waited 30 minites and wen I ask for are salt she reply with are huge and rude voice we don’t have that I said always when am buying at this kfc u say the same thing she ignore me and say next customers please I felt like are fool and she talk with sum cashier they both spoke zimbambe language and laugh,I got my meat and when I get home the meat is not proper cooked it has blood inside,I’ve heard enough ill neva set my foot to kfc ever again the service is terrable and your stuff are unprofessional ill go spend my money where ill b treated. With respect .

i called the 600 number for delivery, the first agent who answered named Farida said “one moment please” then she disconnected the line. i called again and an agent named “Marlon” answered me . a very rude and not educated agent. a few minutes after that call. a number gave me a miscall. i called the number and it was from KFC asking for my location. like seriously?? tried to call the number to complain but i was on hold for almost 10 minutes! what kind of service is this???

My mom went to kfc at Columbia Heights, MN. While in the drive thru ordering her food the lady who was taking her order was extremely rude and tells my mom that she doesnt understand her because of her heavy accent and to come around. She orders a family meal and while am on the phone with her they tell her they wont give her the order because of her heavy accent again and they tell her they wont take her order on the mic but to come inside.

My mom goes in and while she tries to order again they curse her out and give her the wrong meal. My mom comes home and tells me what happened. So we went back and when we went there we ask to speak to the manager. This teenager comes to us and says she is the manager and starts calling my mom names. I ask her to please stop talking to my mom that way and she starts again saying she has a heavy accent. Your job is to take orders with a good customer service.

Not yell at people and pinpoint their heavy accents or not understanding them. And then she starts calling us rude names and starts using derogatory words at us and then she has the nerve to say she will call the police. Am very disgusted at people like this. What happened to customer service. If your having issues of your own don’t bring that to work, take your shit somewhere else. I wont stop this until justice is done and the workers at that company are well trained and mannered.

This type of attitude is BULLSHIT.

Hello, my name is Mohamood Al Haj – Local in Dubai. I order KFC for my fimaly members ( 20 persons )every Wednesday since 2003. last week i called the KFC toll free number and they asked me for my address which was annoying, i order KFC every wednesday and till that time no body asked me my address. it was the first time in 11 yrs i was asked these question and was informed i am not there in their system any more. What does it mean? Finally i was fedup and gave my address with location and mobile number.

This week the same thing happened again about confirmation the address and mobile number (they said it was not in their system same answer as last week) and I could not take it any more. I even requested to forward my call to the Manager to log a complain and i was kept on hold for a long time and then later disconnected. This happened 3 times and finally i got the Manager on line the call was only ended with Sorry… Message to all, please think twice before you call KFC.

Would appreciate if you can reply to my complaint.

Visited a KFC on march 1, 2012 and saw one of the employees cleaning the ceiling over the food preparation counter. He moved the ladder a little closer to the counter and reached down on the floor to grab the bucket and put it on the counter. Remember this is where food is prepared. At one point the employee reached down to rinse the rag then ring it out.

In doing so he spilled a small amount into the food storage bin just behind the bucket. You can check out the pictures I took the link to these pictures are below. The cashier was not a very pleasant person as well. At one point I changed my order from mash potato to wedges, because of where that water spilled was into the storage bin. I ask the cashier three time where are the wedges stored and only after the third time she rudely replied ”I don’t have to answer that!” and stomped away then came the manager who asked if i wanted him to pack my food.

I said that’s not what i asked, i asked her where are the wedges stored, why does she have to be so rude. I am sure that KFC will just notify them and then that will be the end of the story. In my opinion, the manager needs to go back to training certification for restaurants provided by the state and the little girl who was the cashier needs to go back to school and learn customer service.

i visited KFC in cheethamhill on numerous occasions and all ways leave in a bad mood this is ether down to missing food every time i go or on the last occasion it was an argument with a manager due to a crispy strips advertisement on there boards through the drive through that he said was not there most management would keep up to date with what offers where still available, so he asked where i seen this advertisement so i told him near the drive through he went off and then came back with an attitude saying that he couldn’t see it?

so by that time i felt embarrassed and said i would gladly show him lets just say the manager was totally apologetic for his mistake not mine without any compensation.i spend around £30 pound each visit as it it a family treat once a fortnight so as if that or deal wasn’t bad enough when we finally got home there was crispy strips missing am so applaud with how unfriendly the staff are at this particular branch in Manchester fort

Having gone to KFC in Bently Bridge Wolkverhampton at around 2.40 today Sunday the 2/10/13 it was a disgrace I myself work in fast food and appreciate how hard it is, the restuarant itself was filthy the tables were littered with other peoples dirty trays serviettes screwn around the place chips mashed into the floor that was for starters, but i found myself staying there to see what the service was like, they had 6 staff to which i could see working there, and only one girl on the counter, someone finally from around the back looked at the que and shouted for Nathan to come and help.

They seemed more bothered about the drive through than the people in the restuarant we qued for a good 10mins, we ordered our food which was a godfather boxed meal that didnt even come in a box and a big daddy meal again no box, when my partner came to pay the debit machine wasnt working no way will we ever be going there again judy.

On Monday September 26,2011, around 2:00pm, my daughter and i decided to get some lunch at KFC. We were the only coustmers in the drive thru. We ordered the hot wing bucket and the new popcorn chicken, and extra order of french fries and two apple pies. when we got home to our surprise we had chicken tenders and french fries. I imediately called the store but. the young lady who took the order so happen to answer the phone, before i could say much she stopped me and said i gave you the wrong food. at that time she asked was i able to come back.

i informed her that i was to far away. at that time she asked me to hold on while to take to the manager, (i can hear them conversing) she was told to just take my name and give it to him, and when i get a chance to come back and tell the manager who i am and they will give me what i actually ordered for free. I asked did i need to bring anything back. Her response was no the manager has your name in the office and i already know what you ordered. when i went back on September 29th and asked for the manager and informed him of who i was and the situation he told me it was nothing he can do for me. I told him my name was taken and put in the office, he never check just said no it’s not.

i began to explain again and he asked me for a receipt. I told him i was told i need nothing but to say who i was. He began to actually yell at me in a store with employees and customers present about how he’s not going to fix the situation. I asked his name and he yelled Hague. While gritting my teeth i politely explianed that i am not going to tolorate him talking to me in that tone. At that time he told me to come back in a week to see the GM.

September 3rd, 2011. We just arrived home from ordering 2 2pc. meals to discover the order was wrong.We went inside to order, so we would speak to an employee directly, and placed 2 orders of 2 pc. breast and wing with 2 side dishes and paid for what we had ordered. We had the employee repeat the order back to us so there would be no mistake since we have recieved the wrong order before going thru the drive window. We we arived home, 20 minutes later, we discovered the employee gave us a leg and a thigh. The only correct items were the side dishes. We called the KFC store and talked to the assistant manager and she told us there was no riembursements.

How can a coorporation have such incompentent employees working for them. Who controls your employees? I am so discussed with KFC right now that we will never go back to KFC again. We live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I bought 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 2 fries, 2 chicken snackers, large coleslaw and 2 drinks at the Petaluma store. When I got home the only hot thing was one bag of fries because the food was sitting there getting cold as they cooked one fries. The people working did not have their act together and I had to wait about half hour for the food. What is happening to KFC – I understand A W is going out of business – maybe that’s why – poor management. Also I called about 6 times last night and 2 times today and no one answers the phone. Not good!

On the 6th August saturday approx 3.20pm ,Belmont Forum, we went through the drivethrou service and ordered and popcorn chicken snackbox and a zinger burger meal, which I didnt start to eat until we reached a friends place only to find out that instead of a chicken fillet piece, was a chicken wing as I bit into my burger which I wasnt impressed with at all and as now will not be going to a kfc store again ,the belmont store which I purchased it from was slow and dirty inside, and staff stood around talking…as we live in Rockingham…hope this matter is looked into and action taken…

On Friday 2011/08/05 at approximately 10:30 I went to the drive thru at the kfc on the N12 in klerksdorp,when I got to the drive thru I was not even greeted by the lady that was taking my order, I requested a meal and I ask the attendant if I can please have coke zero with my meal instead of coke, she replied in a very abrupt and rude manner that the meal does not come with coke zero, and I must choose another meal in a very abrupt way, is this the way that paying customers are being treated, I ask her for her name and she didn’t reply she totally ignored me, then I ask if I can speak to her manager n she continuously ignored me.

I drove to the next window n requested to see the manager, I got no joy out of him, and he did not even apologize. Unsatisfied customer!

Recently i found out we can no longer get toys to go with the kids meals i think its a rip of due to the cost of a kids meal the kids were certainly not happy.Also the workers at Batemans Bay kfc N.S.W. Australia are incredibly stupid they dont listen to what you tell them to what your order is and thats going through the drive through.When you get home you find that you have at least 4 things that are missing they wont go to your house to drop of your order you have to drive all the way out to the store its all most like the workers dont know whats in every meal that people are suppose to get which includes your drinks and sauces.

The workers are either extremely lazy,stupid or were never trained.I have over heard workers talking badly about a customer all because the man had a German accent and they were making fun of him.Its extremely rude and something should be done about it what the owners need to do is hire more mature workers instead of being extremely cheap,and hiring lazy kids who are only their for money they dont give a crap about customer service older people do a better job and make better managers and supervisors they know how to serve people better.

Bring back the toys or drop your prices on the kids meals instead of being greedy you will lose customers if you dont.

This was earlier reported but no action on refund has been taken as yet. The case: On 17/06/11 I ordered for foodstuff worth Rs.210/- at KFC, Sipra Mall, Indirapuram. But, the counter person had deducted Rs. 21000/- from my HDFC credit card. When I asked for immediate refund of my money by cash it was not agreed. In stead it was simply told that the excess money will be credited into my account within 7-9 days. I had put up this complaint 5 days back but, no mail from KFC has been received so far regarding my refund. The manager at the counter on my pressure gave one undertaking regarding his mistake and refund of the money illegally deducted.

I would request KFC Authority to send confirmation about the refund and the mode of payment to HDFC credit card section so that this money I need not pay in my next billing cycle. Management should take appropriate action on the person at KFC, Sipra Mall, Indirapuram who has done the mistake to plug such loop holes.

An order for food worth Rs. 210/- was placed at KFC counter at Sipra Mall at Indirapuram Ghaziabad on 17.06.11 evening. While credit card was given at the counter for charging the amount they had deducted Rs. 21000/- to my surprise. It was simply told that the money would be credited to my account in the next 7 to 9 days. Such a grand mistake has been committed by KFC counter person but their reaction to the incident was very poor. Why the money was not refunded in cash immediately to me as it was proved to be a grand mistake ? KFC management must wake up and respond to this incident to resolve it by paying cash to me. Action to be taken on such employee at the counter.

i make an order today 18 June 2011 at 8.10 pm through person called hisham and he told me on the phone within maximum 40 minutes will recieve your order , after 70 minutes i recieve my order no 2228493 here in my place ( media city ) dubai and the delivery person told me i went back to office at 8.50 to take new orders …which means that there is no driver to deliver … how come kfc dont have a driver and they promise customer to recieve his order within 40 minutes ….. am so disappointed from this service and my friends in the office after 30 minutes from my order …ask for macdonald order , they recieved thier order and finish eating and am still waiting !!! what a rude service

Purchased 20.00 meal deal at 7:30 pm on june 6, 2011 at kfc chicken. Gravy, mashed potato, slaw, and biscuits were good. Hence the problem, there is no doubt in my mind that the extra crispy chicken we received was good when it was made at noon. The chicken was dry, the breading was hard (not crispy). The last time we were there at kfc was six months ago, and the service was poor, meal items were forgotten and I suppose six months from now there will be another issue and that will put us in 2012. When we travel out of town to kfc our experience is normlly better.

We have just returned from our second “experience” at KFC on Bowman Avenue in Danville, IL; we always give a place a second chance. We ordered the buffet. There were two pices of crispy chicken in one pan, four pieces of the greasy chicken in the other. The piece I took was not hot. The other items on the buffet were not hot. The corn pan was neaerly emnpty, the cornwas tough, as was the greens. I took the last biscuit, the gravy was very good. We were there for about 45 minutes. KFC Employees walked past the buffet numerous times and looked at the empty pans but did not fill them.

Two other families got the buffet, no chicken. One man stood at the buffet for twenty minutes, he was waiting for more chicken, employees walked past him countless times and ignored him. Employees were focused solely on carryouts, chicken was going out the door in buckets. The place was filthy. I won’t go back.

FD Campbell

I am a 38 year old woman who recently worked at the KFC in Sayre PA. I have been a manager of 4 fast food restaurant and have never been treated so badly by owners, managers and employees. I have just been diagnosed with CHOREA, which is rare, possibly a form of Huntingtons disease. While working at the store in Sayre i was picked on and laughed at by the GM, shift managers and KFC employees, all because of the Huntington’s disease. I am now embarrassed because of who i am and what i do. Thank you KFC for making me feel like a failure because of something i can not control.

I went through the drive through at the KFC on American Leigon Hwy in Boston, MA. I peeked in the bag quickly to see if everything was there, and it looked fine to me. I don’t live in the area, I live completely across town. When I got home, my family didn’t eat right away. When we opened the bag from KFC, we noticed a couple errors. 1. I ordered a breast and wing meal, and got a breast and leg. Not a huge deal. I also ordered a sandwich meal. I asked to sub the fries for mac and cheese, and still got fries. Again, not a huge deal. Only minor errors, nothing to be upset over. But, when I opened my sandwich carton, the sandwich looked a little flat.

I took a look, and I had ordered a chicken sandwich…..I got a cheese and bacon sandwich instead. How can you go to KFC and they forget the CHICKEN??

Me and my wife have just been to a kentucky fried so called chicken shop. When we walked in to KFC there was 8 empty tables, 7 of those tables had half eaten food ,drinks spilt and rubbish strewn all over , it was discusting. There was no queue so i asked for someone to clean the tables ( 8 people serving nobody behind the counter ) still took 7 minutes for someone to come to start cleaning the tables. So i went to order food 2piece kentucky fried chicken x2,1 7up and a cup of tea ( not so hard to do is it ??? ). He got my hot food ready then poured 7up went to make tea no tea bags.so off he went lucking for tea bags , after nearly 5 mins he asked a girl ( who was serving at the time )and guess what they were under his nose ( mean while our food is going cold )when he eventually made the tea ( by putting tea bag in hot water ).

I paid and went to where my wife had got a table ( which had been cleaned by my wife ) i sat down. My wife took the lid off the cup low and behold tea leaves floating the bag had burst, so she took it back. When we eventually tucked into the food it was very cold , the so called chicken were skin and fat hardly any meat, to be honest it was discusting i complained to a young girl ( whom was still cleaning tables ) about the size of the chicken all she said was ITS NORMAL with that comment i thru my chicken on the table and walked out followed by my wife. I had just paid 8 pounds for cold chicken cold chips and to eat in a DISCUSTING place. This isnt right, but no KFC manager to complain to.

Yours in disgust, Tony

P.S. i will not be going in a kentucky fried chicken again and i WILL be telling all my friends not to!

i entered the kfc on eccallsal road in Sheffield about 3 weeks ago. they were closing and had nothing on the hot grills, they said i could still have an order as they had just put the chicken in a storage bin. so being a little tipsy with a hungry 6 year old and my partner i bought 3x 2 pieces x fries coming to about 9 pounds 80p. we got home and the chicken was inedible, dried up disgusting. i went down to shop and complained to kfc and the manager gave me an address which i lost and cannot find one anywhere. whilst in the shop a saw about 6 ants i told an asian employee and he just wiped them up. this should all be on video!

he openly admitted it to the kfc manager. i am absolutely outraged by how i was treated im disgusted at the way the food is kept and served when they were closed, im appalled at the quality off the food and i will go as far as i can with this kfc complaint, we all could have had food poisening which can lead to death please help, where do i go from here. sincerely, catherine bell.

We ordered a bucket of KFC chicken and side orders. When we got it home it was so bad that I would not have feed it to my dogs. when I called the KFC restraunt the manager told me to just take the skin of and eat it. When I told her no she said well I am more frugal than that. Well it’s not her $20.00 ,it’s mine and I do not need someone like her telling me what to do with the food I paid for. I will be waiting to hear from KFC corporate. My phone number is 1 541 888 9629. thank you.

I had my kids birthday party at Kentucky Fried Chicken in AbuDhabi and there was no service/entertainments/gifts as promised. Instead of enjoying the party I have to take Video camera myself, serve food myself, because the KFC staff took off without informing the manager! No one from the KFC based in UAE listens to my complaints. Can anyone let me know how come I can complaint directly to the main KFC office based in US. As we all know that KFC is an established chain but their customer service attitude especially in Abudhabi, UAE should be changed. Can i get any response or this type of attitude continues…

I went into KFC in Meyerton yesterday and the noise coming from behind the counter was unbelievable! When we first walked in I did not know if they were rioting or fighting with each other. The staff were shouting and laughing and singing so loudly that I could not hear my brother standing right next to me. I stood there with my hands over my ears trying to decided what to order, I would have walked out but we were in a hurry and needed to get something to eat. The staff members were totally unaware of how to behave themselves in a restaurant environment. I will never eat at this KFC location again!

I saw this lady ranting and raving about a KFC employee for not getting her order right. She looks about 400 pounds, and I’m guessing she takes her fried chicken very seriously! Are you kidding me people? She said, and I quote, “You can go to hell!”. It’s just chicken jeez. You wish she goes to hell over a PIECE OF CHICKEN?! Maybe that is the only chicken they had at the current time you ordered. If you had an issue with it go to another KFC store? Or better still DON’T buy the product! I can’t believe the ignorancy of some people such as yourself claiming people should go to hell over a piece of chicken. Where do you get off?

Dear Sir, or Madam. I don’t like complaining, but in this case, I feel I must, My husband and I, went to ask for a £9.99p bucket from Tower park. in Poole Dorset. and she said it was not £9.99, it was £10.99 she said, We couldn’t be bothered to argue, or make a scene. so we payed, sat down to eat it, So out side the k.f.c. I took a picture of the add which was on the window, I am sure you know this is illegal to do this, and could be in trouble. We use the K.F.C a lot. but this is not on.

KFC had a competition running to win a rocking box speaker set. I was so happy when I was contacted by phone to announce that I had won the KFC grand prize! Sadly to date, the prize has never been delivered. I wonder with these big companies, they advertise stuff and you win. How sure are we that anyone ever gets the bogus giveaway prizes they win? I mean its almost 4 months later and still no prize. The public must be wary because I really think that these restaurants like KFC advertise falsely just to attract customers!

I ordered grilled and got fried, no biscuit, chicken cold and no seasoning, and the fat lady was proud that she messed up my order – out came the hand telling me “she’ll do what she pleases”, then the manager man shook his greasy head right to left telling me to go ahead and complain to corporate cuz “nothin will happen, we run this”…Bottom Line: Stay away – unless you want drugs…

Have feedback for KFC?