KFC Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

791+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call KFC corporate: 1-800-225-5532

I went to my local KFC tonight to get 2 chicken pot pies. It was 7:30 and they said they were completely out. The store closes at midnight. If this were the first or second time, I can understand it, but every single time I go there they are out of something. I'll run down a list for you. They Never have chicken pot pies when I go there, they have been out of breasts, original chicken, mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese, and get this - one night, they didn't have any chicken cooked! A chicken restaurant has no chicken? They mine as well close their doors, right? This was around 7:30 or 8 pm on a Friday night. They told me to come back in 15 minutes. I gave them 20. I came back and the lady said again that they were out of chicken and it will be about 15 minutes. When I told her that is what she told me 20 minutes ago, she said, oh sorry. I really don't understand what's going on in there. Do they not want to cook after a certain time? Maybe they should close at 6pm then. They don't look understaffed. There always seem to be plenty of people behind the counter. What are they doing? Why no food at a restaurant? I would love to visit another kfc, but the other one is 25 minutes from my house. When I can't get KFC, I go to another restaurant and KFC loses money. This store is a joke around town. When people go there, jokes are made saying expect them to be out of something. They are always out of stuff. I'm not talking napkins. I'm talking out of major stuff that they are supposed to sell. Chicken and pot pies are pretty popular. They should have food ready or shut their doors! Management needs to be talked to about this situation, or maybe they need new management.

I recently visited the KFC on Taunton Ave in East Providence RI and first I was told it would be ten minutes before the biscuits were ready even though it was only 12:15 and I had to go without them because I did not have the time to wait which for a fast food restaurant is just not right. I also got several drinks to go and was told that there were no cup holders. I ended up losing two of the drinks because of that. So not only did I not get my biscuit, but also lost out on two drinks. I hope that you will resolve this problem for I am a frequent customer and the location is close to my home!

Thanks again KFC ARARAT, VIC.. i was in line at KFC Ararat just last week & this guys in front of me placed his order (didnt pay at this stage), then when to the toilet.. Yep, off he went to the dunny. im next in line waiting, thinking "yep, she will serve me know, im next".. Arh, NO..!!

can you believe i had to wait until the guy who went to the dunny to return before she could serve me..O.M.G.. thanks Mel. i complained at the time but as normal they try & blow it off & calm you down... I thought it would have been common sence.. My feet are never walking in there again.. no way in the world..

I am a loyal customer of KFC and always will be. Yesterday i stopped at KFC and orderd the 6 piece grill deal, and when we sat down to eat , th food had a strange taste to it. My chicken appeared not to be cooked enough, and there was a taste to it that we could not eat it, due to our safety of possible raw poultry. Im not sure if it was just so old and it had a smell to it or if the food was not well done to eat. I will buy from KFC again but not the grill anymore, unless i can observe it or eat at the restaurant.

On Feb 26th I went to a drive through KFC, I just wanted a Big Crunch sandwich, when the attendant told me it was $6.20! I freaked out! 6.20 for a sandwich?!?! I told her to cancel the order, and drove away, their is now way I'm paying for that. I'd hate to find out what the cost of a combo was!! I'm never returning to this establishment ever again!! Haven't been to a KFC in a while but, I remember why. I will tell everyone about this and anyone else attempting to go.

I bought a chicken pot pie at the KFC in norwalk Ohio. My son that is 11 was eating the pot pie and got choked on a chicken bone that was in it. I has to administer abdomen thrusts to get out the bone that was lodged in his throat out. There is no warning on the the box saying product may contain bones. I have a pic of the bone that was in it if need for anything.

Sat 17th my wife and me and 7year son went to kfc have a meal we got a bucket and chips that and my son got a kids. That was the first and the last food he ate got home my son vomited diriea 22times stomach pains lost all his body fluids that burger stunk like it was sitting in ur resraurant gor 6months my son is still in hospital ive now gona take this matter to court and I have contacted health and safety officers they will be in contact asap the kfc branch is milton keynes escape opposite subway the manager there is ibra I will fight all the way I want comonsation.

Worst service I have ever experienced, this is not the first or the second time I have given a chance to this store.
Everyone that works there will attend you with a bad attitude, they can never make your order correct, and the place it's always dirty.
Unfortunately this is the only one in the area of Hyannis, MA.
All the attendees and the manager are horrible with their customer service skills.

I went to KFC about 3:30 pm oct. 5th. I ordered the #5 on the menu which is 5 hot wings & cole slaw and a soda, well when I got home started eating and the wings was so hard and they tasted like they were left over from lunch. well I called the manager and told her what the problem was. she took my name and told me to hold on to my reciept so the next time I come in she will give me another order. well I went back to KFC about 8 m for dinner the same night,showed my reciept and told cahier I had spoke with the manager earlier and she claimed she hadn't spoke to me. well anyway I got my order went home and low and behold the wings was the same way hard and old!!! I threw them away. I tried to call them to tell them to check the wings before they sold them to any body else, they didn't answer the phone. this is the Shelbyville ,Tenn resturant.

myself and my friend and brother visited kfc infor st.helens .que for 10 mins to get told there a 30 mins wait on chicken on the bone..we wanted a family feast .but was really disspointed they was no chicken on bone ..i ask for a fillet box meals .she said it has chicken in .i said can i not have boneless piece in it as u nt got answer was no ..so we got 3 fillet burger and chips wiv drink and a gravy .got to car and it was beans had to go bk in .the que was nearly ti the door of entrance and still no one was sayin there wad no chicken .the drive thru wads full .but no member of staff telling any1 .i can honest she myself and my brother and friend will nt be visiting again .we think it was poor serve

My husband and I went to the kfc (Store #G630009) 2994 homer adams parkway, Alton, Il. this evening 3-5-13. We had the buffet, the cole slaw juice was sour and was spoiled, the chicken cold, the chicken and dumplin's had crusted over on the top and hardened and they had no unsweetened tea made up. It was 6:51pm when we went in to eat. You would think they would be ready for the dinner diners. I asked the girl for fresh chicken and she did get it for me. I told them that the cole slaw was sour and I believe it was spoiled, she said she would tell her manager. They told me they would make tea and let me know when it was ready. Well they never changed the coleslaw out, never put more fresh chicken out, the chicken and dumplins were left there and the tea never came. My husband and I are not happy at all about our dining experience there. We did not talk to the manager it was never offered to us as a option, the cashier said she would tell the manager about the problems. We left without eating hardly anything, didn't seem like there would be fresh food put out soon, as the people working were all by the drive thru window talking. Not to mention there was only one napkin holder that had napkins in it and that was at the register, all the ones at the buffet were empty. Please check this kfc out and find out how come all of this was allowed to happen. We will not be going back to this store, we have been there before and it seems there is always issues with their foods freshness. Thank you and please advise how this is addressed, and the outcome. My husband came home an ate a sandwich, and he never does that. my cell number is 618-444-0566 Linda Shane

We arrived at your location in gurnee il 10 min before open. But we did not mind the wait fresh product good food. After 10:30am no one came on speaker. So we circled around thinking we needed to set off the box. Still no one. Three times I'm all. Then I went up to door beat on door beat repeatedly. Still no one. 3-4 cars in lot so assume people are here.

Circle around again this blow horn several times. No one heard. Knock on drive up window. The guy finally gets the window open, we ask him are you open? It is after 1o:30, he says I don't know it is my first day. Let me find some one.

Then a few min later a different guy comes to the window and apologizes says he doesn't know we're the manager and staff went he was just the clean up guy but he was sure they would be back soon. We just could wait any longer. It is now 11am still hungery. Still disappointed.

We went to KFC which located at East haven, Connecticut around 12:30 PM on Dec.12 2011. Two employees harassed us : When I ordered 12 PCS, The lady and the man mocked and laughed at us because we were not familiar the orders while we are asking questions and they were rush us order even there were no other customers behind us. The table near the widow was so messy. I asked for cleaning, The lady was lazy and reluctant to clean it. She use watery clothes purposely to wipe it and put us waiting for a long time.

They don't even gave us only 2 pieces napkins and 2 forks ( After I asked). When we asked why limit customer for napkins and forks. The lady and man angry and Yale to us said "go out" In mad voice. In the very hostile environment, we didn't finish eating plus the chicken was not warm enough and they were not fresh at all. when I asked their name, they didn't tell us. The man said he is manager when I ask if I can talked to manager. I called the restaurant after we left about half hour, the man very rude and told me that manger take off. He didn't understand English when I ask more questions.

On the other hand, we felt that the food soaked in the oil for a long time. It was not fresh and even not warm enough. Their behavior harassed us. I am looking forward to hear you. I called restaurant again this morning. The man said : "the owner will be back in two month". Obviously he lied. I believed they are really under qualified employees. They behaved like they own that restaurant and they devastated KFC's reputation and harassed customer.

kfc 2715 north carolina 24 warsaw nc 28398. The date entered kfc 1 10 13, I ordered a chicken breast wing mashed potatoes and mac and cheese plus a biscuit, the girl that took my order was very unpleasent you could tell that she didn't want to be there, waited around fifteen minutes for my order, while I was waiting Iwas looking at the buffet and it looked like a pig trof nasty, sat down with my meal had to clean off the table dirty, the wing was hot and very good the breast was hard and very dry, the mac and cheese was dry the biscuit was hard as a hockey puck I banged it on the table and it would not break the only thing that I ate was the wing and mashed potatoes, will never enter that kfc again.

I am so tried of the excuse about us living in Alaska. That what it is. We live in alska, the 49th of our 50 united states not timbuckto. I was so disappointed about the price difference I could not even enjoy the meal. I can see why we currently have only a few locations left here. I should have went across the street to the other chicken place. For the same meal with more flavor I would have paid $6.78 less. This is the second time I was disappointed. The first time I paid $10.00 more than the advertisement. Pricing at the extreme. Although you are closer, I will not pay $16.78 for a $10.00 meal or $28.99 for a $18.99 dinner for my family anymore. That is outragous price gorging.

At the ramsgate, Thanet KFC I tried to redeem the 7th of may free chicken deal. They said I wasn't allowed. They told me that people had been passing there phones back in the que and will only accept printed copies. I asked if they thought that I was doing it and they knew it wasn't me. But me and all my classmates didnt get our chicken.

I have driven several miles each time, over the past several years, to visit the location at 7006 W.75th Street in Overland Park, Kansas. I try to arrive when they are supposed to open at 10:30. Each time, I've had to wait from 5 to 30 minutes for them to open. One time the cook quit and I never did get served that time.

I know I should have quit going there long ago or gone at a different time, but will now go to a different location. Today, with a low temperature, standing outside the door and waiting was just too much. Your store should not advertise an opening time if it's virtually never going to open at that time.

Tony Holland

I have purchased KFC tonight from Ballina NSW store (around 8.25 on 5.4.13) - a Family Pack of 10 pieces of chicken. 4 of the pieces were wings and Coleslaw had a use by date of 6.4.13. This is not the first time I have had short dated coleslaw and to use by the following day is inadequate (it already had the 'tang' to it). And 4 wings seems a little too many of the smallest pieces. The chicken was our hashed as a birthday treat for my visiting daughter and it would have upset the atmosphere to return the chicken etc. Regards Patricia Kingdom

Kfc Uitenhage eastern cape,everytime I drive down to kfc to buy a krusher they always have some story about the machine,the first time they said someone threw in the mixture too late so it was runny,f ew weeks later go back then their is a sign saying machine is out of order, few days later they tell me there is no slush??what is actually the problem. The new nestle krusher has been out and advertised for over a month and I still haven't even tasted it. Can kfc not just buy a new machine or what is the problem, the employers find it amusing at times which I don't! The food is good and I still buy there but just get annoyed driving down there for nothing somedays

I visited KFC - Merry Hill, in the West Midlands today at around 12:30, we ordered 2 fully loaded meals with gravy.I regret to say that I was very disappointed with the overall service from the staff their and their lack of customer service skills. Whilst waiting for our food one member of staff, who was the only person serving on the till at the time swore at another member of staff as they were leaving. I visited the restaurant with a friend, I ordered my food but we had to wait around 5 minutes for my friends food to be ready, during this time my food was out waiting on a tray getting cold. My friend ordered a 7up that had to be returned as it didn't taste very nice, when we finally got our food mine and my friends burger had small short black hairs on the burgers I took the food back to show an employee who got the manager and our Money was refunded. The shift manager did appolagise and ashore d me that it wouldn't have been something that was done out vindictively, I had obviously questioned this considering their were hairs in both of the burgers. This restaurant is the one most local to me and every time i have visited the store the staff their have either got the order wrong or the service has been bad, i enjoy KFC food and it is something of a treat for me as I don't eat them often. For the prices that are charged for the meals I would expect that the food be delivered hot, with a smile and hairless. I will not be visiting that particular restaurant again as it has quite honestly, in the words of the front desk employee 'pissed me off' I sincerely hope that something is done to shake up that store considering it is situated in one of the busiest places in the West Midlands.

I was in KFC in Pooler,GA on Hwy 80 and purcahsed 2/12pcs. hotwings and went back to work after eating 2-3 wings my
coworker and I both relized the wings was raw so he took them back and the manager was going to refund our money but to asst. manager ask where was the other 2-3 wings and he said we ate them instead of them giving us our money back and praying we did not get sick they did not give us food or our money back. we had no lunch to eat on our 12 hour day at work and no money to get somthing else.This was the worst experince I have ever had at KFC . This meal cost me $20.50 and I would like my money back. The sad part is my wife cousin work at that store and I never had that problem before. If this is not resolved the guys said they will never eat there again . Thanking you in advance Mr. Herrington

My husband and I went to the KFC on Civic Center Drive in Augusta, ME last night Monday, February 25th 2013. We each ordered the 3 piece meal along with to sodas.
I must say our dinner was the worst we have ever eaten there. I ordered the chicken breast and wing and he the chicken thighs. The chicken was dried out and tasted like it should have been thrown out. The biscuits were also not very good. We usually love the cole slaw, but that tasted like sawdust.
The potatoes and gravy in my opinion was the only thing salvagable. I don't know if they think they are saving the company money by serving us that swill, but I can say it will cost the company by losing customers.. We usually stop there because it is on our way home, but I guess I'll have to stop some where else to spend my money and there are plenty of places out there on the way home..

I went to our local KFC in Kirkland Lake, ON on Feb.25, 2013. The service was HORRIBLE. The cooks in the back were swearing non-stop, when they had a few orders waiting, they panicked. The supervisor working the cash went to the back to help out and DID NOT wash her hands. I could see her touching food after she just finished handling money!!! The workers in the back were also touching there face/wiping their sweaty foreheads, then touching food. Our family will NEVER return to this KFC!

I was working for KFC and one of my managers verbally attacked by Brittany the manager due to the other manager rob telling me not to open the drive thru window for her and then came inside and verbally attacked me in front of costumers.

I apologized to the customers on her behalf her name is Brittany and Joe or tony the other managers don't seem to see she was wrong at all.

I'm the only one got terminated for this situation. They also had a meeting on my be half without me present to tell my side or got a statement from me or another employee that was there and tony told me he done talking to me since I didn't open the window for Brittany to get a cup of water.

Place is filthy, food is everywhere, same seats,TV, benches andwalls for over a month and its still dirty month later . Workers putting on makeup an standing around talking . Glass is filthy with food when opened. Will never come back.

I have stuck in drive through at greenfield Indiana for 18 minutes There has been car moving with four still in front of me. I am unable to leave due to drive through construction. They are out of chicken at 1:00 on Sunday; then why do they exist? I should have never come here; it usually takes 10 minute per car on non busy day. Now ex customer.

On Saturday the 13th of October 2012 I ordered a $5.99 streetwise meal from 357 Pennant Hill road Pennant Hills NSW. I was half way into my burger when I came across a long black hair. I went to the counter to show the staff, All the manager could say and do is sorry and continued to serve another costumer. Did not offer to give me a new one or even my money back. I said what am I meant to do continue to eat a burger with one of your staff’s hair in it; I put my burger in the pin right next to the counter and walked back to my seat where my friends were trying to finish eating their meals.

My partner and I live locally to the KFC burnside Melbourne Victoria, every time we come here before 10pm their chairs are stacked by 9:15, cleaning progress has already started and there are always no chicken in the oven, we went through drive thru this evening at 9pm and ordered a giant family feast with a streetwise burger meal, gentlemen who served us was in training and was ok. We drive up to the next window to be told that there is a 20 minute wait on the chicken as there was none left, not only that but it seemed like they wanted us to say, oh it's ok never mind but we insisted in waiting, the streetwise meal was ready we added extra cheese with it as well with the original fillet burger, my partner an I had parked up, while we waited he ate his food only to notice that he had no cheese and ordered a original fillet with the meal and was given a zinger burger, he walks inside and tells them to make him what he ordered, the manager on duty replied to my partner that they had no fillets left an they will replace it with 2 strips, not exactly what he ordered, they never said they ran out of fillets at all. They were just plain lazy to make a fresh burger. To my disappointment this KFC is beyond a joke, they close well ahead of time, they don't cook enough chicken to get them through to closing, and their customer service is shocking, management is a disgrace, the first time they said they don't have chicken previously when we came I thought ok fair enough, but then 2nd 3rd time is terrible. They need to do something about how they run this shop, you are loosing customers each time they say nothing's available, and if nothing changes I will go higher than you could possibly go to ensure nobody else experiences my frustration. They need to have the shop open until its close time instead of sending customers away, they need to take action and make sure this doesn't happen. I will never be going back here AGAIN.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

As I was walking into KFC two employees were eating behind the counter by the drive thru neither one bothered to was there hands which is a violation then while taking my order she had to get a napkin to wipe the crumbs off her mouth. The food was old and hard and the floors filthy

A kfc has recently opened in the my area my post code is ws3 2bn. I am sorry to have to complain about this but is becoming a real nuisance with the litter that i have to remove from my drive everyday. It is not just me that is fed up with it both my neighbours are also finding the same problem i have not a problem with the kfc being there but i am sick and fed up with the nuisance of the litter. eagely awaiting your reply.

just departed the kingsway and royal oak kfc ( van bc can ) after your card reading machine failed five times, finally working on sixth effort. ordered 3 pc meal plus small popcorn chicken. ( 16 $ ) requested sauce for wifes nuggets, and coleslaw for my friend meal. neither was in bag upon return home. 2 ketchup, no utensils , one napkin. had to go behind counter for transaction to pay at drive through, was called an asshole by server and treated like the reason for my credit card not working was my fault. i don't know if you understand the term " market share " but i am going to vocalize my experience with some of my media friends and also bring some fascinating accounts of other friends experiences. good luck in the future. !! oh, my friend asked i request three thighs, no wings. he indicated that it was far from such. i looked at it and would have to agree that it was a pathetic offering. had a couple of my wife's nuggets, not bad.

the food at the kfc in remington, indiana is never cooked properly the chicken is all grease and never well done the kitchen is a disater the employees never wear hair restaints or gloves the floors are filthy and the restroom in atrocious i can't believe this place has never been cited for anything pertaining to health and well being of staff or customers the employees are rude and the manager and the assistant manager are no way friendly the all you can eat buffett has spoiled food in it the lettuce is always brown and discolored

I visted the Gastonia, North Carolina store on Sunday October 29,2012. The store is on new hope road in Gastonia and the manger's name is Shauna Washington. When I placed my order, I ordered 5 crispy pieces and 5 original, when I got home, I only had crispy chicken. My father can only eat oringal, so I had to drive back to the store , my family was ready to eat, but had to wait on me to return. When I arrived I told the clerk that my order was wrong, she immediately took offense and went and told the manager Ms. Washington. Ms. Washington had an attitude with me, she threw down my receipt and hollowed to the worker to give me 5 pieces of chicken, she had such a bad attitude, she did not aplogize, she could have said, I am sorry for the mistake and the fact that you had to drive back to the store. I work in a governent agency and we never treat our clients the way I was treated today. Other people were in line and she was loud with me. She acted as if I wanted to get some free chicken. That was not my purpose. I frequent your store many times, but the way Ms. Washington made me feel. I am not sure I want to go back again. I realize mistakes can happen, but she acted as If did something wrong. She did not err on the side of the customer. I have never had a problem with KFC before. Thank you for listening to my complaint.

Today at KFC, A N Traders Pvt Ltd,SCO -100, Sunny Business Center, Chandigarh Road,Kharar. My husband ordered 1Veg Zngr Strips and 1 veg Hot wings as take away order. But they give us non-veg, we are pure vegetarians.I started eating that order.Give strict instructions to your delivery boys chk the order carefully when they deliver to the customer.I will take action against him.
Tin No.3262010914
4212 Aman K
Date 23 Feb,2013
Time 18;45

in the ince in wigan branch sun 24/2/13 at 1-30 approx ordered a boneless bucket watched a member of staff clean down an preperation area while she was actually dealing with food and was making a wrap the young woman in question then,put the cleaning fluid down and continued making the wrap no gloves were used n or did l see her wash her hands during this time. l took my meal home only to find that the side order of gravy had been watered down that much that there was very little taste to a meal l had paid thirteen pounds plus for l will not be visiting kfc again.

In Lawton, Ok praise to the KFC on 1st & East Lee Blvd - it is clean, the food is well prepared, the staff is clean and courteous; re: the KFC on West Cache Rd - this is long term - over the last 2 yrs since I started trying to eat at buffets presented in both places ---> persistent smart-ass employees, slippery floorover and over again - laziness to mop up the soap used I would suppose, employees who can't make change and screw up the amt tendered - failure to operate the cash register as it should be operated - attempts to short change customers - I've had it happen to me and seen it happen to others - particularly senior citizens.

Today, I decided to voice the complaints I have after once more going in to the one on West Cache Rd and encountering the same backed up line of people standing around on a slippery floor.

I went to KFC at Salisbury to get a 3 piece feed and was told Wicked Wings was the only type of chicken left. I was dissapointed but decided that I would have the Wicked Wings as the chicken substitute. But when I got home I opened the box to find that I had only been given Wicked Wings, so no chips, potato and gravy or bread roll.

Which is what I thought came in a 3 piece feed meal. I'm dissapointed at not receiving the chips and gravy after having paid full price for them.

I dont know if this website is a serious website to help complaining customers or a website paid by the food companies to let average people vent their complaints so they do not take their complaints to a legal level.. seriously.. I don't want to insult this website but seriously.. looking at all the other complaints filed by thousands (at least thats what I see on this website with my own eyes . which is a good thing for this website)..

I used to work at KFC when i graduated from HS, back when we were sent to KFC University (yes a actual school :p).. and for so many yrs have enjoyed the "famous" recipe with my family and kids.. Now, it seems KFC has grown to resent KFC coupons (yes they are franchised, but still), and personally visiting a huge amount of different KFC's in the southern californin area (from los angeles to san diego), have seen many franchised KFC's either not accept KFC coupons (not participate) or give 'alternative' items to replace those that the coupons listed.

I have seen advertising on TV nowadays, advertiseing a whopping 20 dollars (approx) for 8 pcs of chicken ( legs and thighs only/mostly dark), and a glorious side of chocolate chip cookies or a pie and a few sides..

What has happened to KFC? compared to other chicken franchises ( Churches, popeyes, lousiana, pioneer, ect).. they offer good prices (sales coupons or not) for a decent amount of chicken like the way it used to be back then ..

KFC franchise owners have taken advantage of the finances with huge disregard to our economy (based on other chicken selling franchises), and have grown very arrogrant of the consumer.. again I have tried to get hold of KFC consumer complaints but have not directly been able to talk to the right person.. .. wonder why they offer soo many coupons on their website? to distract the average complaining KFC customer...

I stil like eating KFC chicken now and then (and being a past employee. long ago).. but things have grown wayy past the consumers interests and they do not even care, based on sales... they could care less about the older more dedicated KFC customers that used to enjoy a good KFC dinner ( a bucket of mixed chicken (not thighs/legs/dark), some good ol sides veggies and mac and corn, and appreicate KFC for what they were.. compared to nowadays..

I had a coupon for 10 pc mixed a few weeks ago. i went in.. manager said all they had was legs/thighs now.. i could wait 15min to get what the coupon said.. i agreed (sitting in the food area with my 3yr old son).. after bout 10 min, mngr called said order was ready.. i got it and left.. driving home, i found he only put legs/thighs in the order.. I called back.. he said that i wanted that.. i told him i waited 15 min to get my coupon order.. he said sorry.. thats what he heard.. i filed a complaint with KFC online and phone.. never heard any replies since...
What does that tell u.. Idont have huge lawyers to file stupid complaints to KFC headquarters and they know this too... if anything.. if u experienced soemthing similar.. plz definitely complain and maybe, just maybe, a lawyer that has had the same thing happen to him/her, can take our cases and bring justice to a corrupt company that once used to be honests... the company I used to work for many long yrs ago..

Louis Trichardt KFC drive threw always has a problem, we went there tonight 26/10/2012 to get dinner and the lady taking the orders firstly got the order wrong then there where tree other cars that were waiting to get there food in the parking lot because they don't want us to wait in the line they order us to wait in the parking area. when we said we orders three crushers and not one the people working there said we didn't order three. the previous time there was no mash so they gave us coleslaw to replace the mash as soon as i had a fit all of a sudden the had mash. that is shit service if they don't do something about the management soon there reputation is going to be ruined, i know i wont ever go there again.

Ordered a 12 piece dinner and gave the cashier a coupon for such. She said that it expired one day earlier and could not accept it. I told her I was a regular customer at this establishment and could I go home and print off another coupon off the internet which was not expired to apply for the cost of this meal. She said no that she was unwilling to hold my meal and wait for my return. I reluctantly paid full price but due to the cashier's rudeness and unwillingness to try to save me a few dollars., I will probably not be a returning customer at this KFC. Considering the coupons that are circulated via the Sunday papers and off the internet., I thought that KFC would value these and would try to accommodate its customers., but this is not the case.

I went to your Grants Pass, OR store and got a honey bqq snack sandwich and an order of honey bqq wing. When I had the wings it was like having hot wings with honey bqq sauce on them. I love the wings with the bones in them. I will not get the honey bqq wings from this store ever again. In fact I will not go to this store again as they do not have the original chicken seasoning. They add hot spices on the regular chicken so I have not got your chicken from the store for years as my husband did not like it hot. He made me go to Albertsons that is in the same shopping center to get fried chicken and I have others tell me they did not like the chicken at this store.
Donna Mason

I went to KFC at 9 15 in the evening on 23/02/13 I ordered a 3 piece large and a tower burger. When leaving the drive through and getting home and finding my tower wasn't in the bag but I got my sunkist drink. How does tht work. I'm very disappointed from the service at Armadale KFC on Jull street I expect a full refund of both meals for the inconvenience of you dier staff. I expect a reply from head office ASAP, to resolve the matter. Again very disappointed.

Oliver Ashford

They have repeated calling my cell phone 4 times after me calling them and saying that they must have called the wrong number manager was very very rude and obnoxious this started happening at 6:30 p.m. until 6:44 p.m. if this persists I will seek an attorney for harassment the number they are calling from is 865-483-5059 and is coming from oak ridge tn I don't even live in that area I reside in white pine tn I would really prefer for somebody to call me after you receive this complaint my number once again is 865-761-0218 I used to be a good customer of kfc in Morristown tn but after being talked to and treated the way I was by your oak ridge store I doubt very seriously if me or my family will proceed to eat or deal with any kfc again sorry but I wasn't trying to be rude to him and him being a manager shouldn't have responded the way he did he should control his employees at a better manner and why are employees being allowed to use a company phone every company I've worked for wasn't allowed on company phones need to control and watch your stores and managers and employees better

For family business I find this AD very offensive by deciveing a child plus lying to him really sends the wrong message to a child . This may be a reason that our generation's responsibility for teaching our children right from wrong has failed based on the actions of the younger generation of today.

Dear Sir/Madam, on Tuesday 16th October 2012 i went to my local KFC store in Hackney to buy two pieces of chicken (a Drumstick and Side Breast) and when i arrived home and opened the bag it wasn't what i asked for, a Chicken Thigh (which i don't like) was in the bag instead of a Drumstick.

This has happened about four times now and i've gone back to the store to complain twice before but nothing seems to be solved so this is why i'm making this complaint now and further more if they don't have the order that you want they shouldn't be allowed to give you anything that is available or they should say they don't have what i just ordered so I could choose what else i want.

Pauline Stevenson

I visited Store# Y336058 on 1-18-13 at 12:18pm and simply ordered a #2 (doublicious combo). I've ordered this many times in the past so I was surprised to find that instead of being made with a chicken breast it was made with what appears to be a dark meat chicken strip that had almost as much breading as actual chicken. I wasn't able to have them remake it because it took several minutes for them to even get it to me despite being the only order being made and I had to be back at work. It wasn't until I sat down to eat that I was able to notice this. Normally I do not have any issues at this store, I go specifically there because I always have problems with the other stores in my area. I just do not understand how or why they would just put an entirely different piece of meat on there and it really ruined the sandwich.

On Easter Day we bought a 12 piece family value meal, we ate it around 4:00 pm, and after an hour 3 of my kids and myself got really sick with vomiting and diarrhea all day and night. One of my kids,who is the youngest, ended up in the hospital for food poisoning. I do not know if the chicken was bad, old or not cooked properly.We went to the location where we bought the chicken at, and they did give us our money back. I would like to have an answer to my complaint, before we take a legal action of some sort. We have always been a customer at KFC, but after this issue we do not know if we would like to go back, because my 3 year old was in the hospital, and we would not like this issue to happen to someone else, because having the whole family with food poisoning is not pleasant.

I went into KFC tonight and ordered a grilled twister max at approximately 10:40pm, they informed me they had no grilled strips and offered me original strips which I was fine with, I asked for no sauce and no tomato on my twister, the first time my order was given to me it contained sauce which I had asked not to have on there so I went back in and told them I had asked for no sauce at all, the second time they tried making my order it contained tomato which I asked for not to be on there, I shouldn't have to go in there 3 times to get a simple order made correctly, it's quite frustrating...

Yesterday, Thursday Sept.23,2011, me and my friends went to KFC at Al Khalej Centre in Bur Dubai.We reach around 3:50 pm in the counter and straight away ask for the lunch meal promotion for Dhs.15/-, but unfortunately the person in the counter said its closed already.How come! The timing says it starts from 12:00 to 04:00 pm.but then they didn't allow us to order the promotion coz they said in their system its already 4:15pm.

Then one supervisor came which i don't want to mention the name, says,they cannot do anything coz this is from the management and if we want to complain we can call and then he give us one of your take away plastic which has the number on it.You think its the right way? I don't think so!It's very unprofessional!!! I'm sorry to say. He could have done better than that. Either, change your system timing or change the timing from your poster or brochure make it 12:00 to 3:35 pm. since your system is 25 minutes ahead.

People won't care your system timing anyway, we all follow the standard timing in our watch.I hope you will look into this matter....If you really care about your customers!!!

I went to the Upper Hutt KFC today I found the customer service absolutely disgusting! when I got to the window to pay and collect my food I asked if I can get extra seasoning on my chips. the girl who was serving me at the window was very helpful at that stage and said yes of course and gave me extra seasoning. that was when I heard the 2 other females who were packing the food pipe up and say we don't do extra seasoning anymore (which was news to the girl who was serving me).

They then proceeded to say that if they really need it give them a pack of salt or even better tell them to bring their own if they want it. all of this banter was going on while I was still at the window but weather they thought I could hear or not this is not what a customer should be hearing. I got my food and drove off very unimpressed and not wanting to go back really. I don't know names of these females but the girl at the window was a Maori/islander the other 2 - 1 was a European lady and a Maori/islander and I believe she is the manager?

I manage in a food place myself and I would never let my staff talk about customers in such a way. customer service means serving the customers needs. I wish that these people are talked to as they need to realise they are customer facing and they need to sort out their ways of talking and acting.

On Wednesday evening we ordered a family feast from the mingara, central coast, now takeaway. When we got the food home the gravy lid wasn't on properly and had leaked all through the bag & food. Also we realised that the food we were given wasn't the family feast. We returned to the shop and were informed by Sean that they were now closed, apologised & told us to come by the following evening & we would receive a free family feast. We told him we would be driving by at 7pm & would call in. Sean assured us he was working at that time, however when we called in that evening he wasn't working & wasn't even on the rota to work at all. The young girl apologised but there was nothing she could do about it. KFC owe me my money back for the meal we originally ordered. We go to KFC once a week after footy training but we won't be going again ! There are other chicken takeaway shops here on the coast & will be getting our hard earned money in future.

Your location at 80th and Wadsworth in arvada CO is horrible. 99% of my visits I end up having to go back to get missing food. I was at that KFC every Thursday but the horrible made me stop going to KFC six months ago. Two weeks ago I decided to give it another try. I had to return twice. My large cole slaw was missing. I was so upset I left my home and went back. When I returned home I noticed they had also forgot the dinner rolls. I need you to know that the location have young people who do not care about the customer. The manager laughed when I returned for a second time and said "we have new people training new people". ??

We went to Waterloo NY KFC drive-thru and then drove 45minutes to our home only to find part of our order was missing. We called the store to report the mistake and we were told that because of the great distance to the store that we would be reimbursed the entire amount of our purchase in food credit by the store manager.When we went to the store later , we were told that because the store had made so many mistakes lately that they would not be honoring the fore-mention good-will offer,but only replacing the food that was missing .when I asked about the offer the other manager had made with us ,we were told rather bluntly that with was not their problem! All this was done in front of many other people waiting to order. I don;t believe this is what KFC had in mind when they trained their employees.This store WILL NOT get another chance to embarrass us again!!!

I went to store #J295004 in Poteau, Ok at 7:42 pm , 15 Dec 20012 to order my dinner. Upon doing so I joined the sizable group of people standing there waiting for their food. The faces of these customer were not happy ones as they waited while the crew of approximately 7 young people lolllygagged and horseplayed. Their did not appear to be any adult supervision. Their enthusiasm for service left much to be desired. The one young man that finally got my food looked and moved like he would have rather been anywhere but at work. I observed him assembling orders with obvious beligerence. The quality of my food left much to be desired. I live less than a mile from that store an when I opened my food immediately upon returning home I found it to be cold. This is not the first time my family and I have experienced slow service and poor food quality. If there were another place to get chicken other than a convenience store I would go there. Thank you for your time. I hope someone takes this seriously.

I am 60 years old and have eaten and enjoyed kfc for a long time. Now, suddenly , I can no longer eat it due to the fact that is way too hot and spicy.
did you change your original recipe. I have tried eating it with milk, bread and butter etc. My mouth is on fire. Others have said the same thing. what happened to my favorite chicken place.

Hello,I am a regular buyer of KFC,I love KFC,but the people who are working in your KFC shops are cheating the customer.I've been in Wembley high road at KFC and order a wicked bucket(as in every weekend) to take away ,and when I'm in hurry I don't heck all the time to see if everything is in the bucket,and i'v noticed that they are cheating,they don't put your full order.Either your pieces of chicken are missing,or your gravy ,or ketchup(and I always order large gravy and ketchup) and I pay extra for this.I am very disappointed with the services of KFC in Wembley High Road.You wait so long for your order to be completed ,you pay extra for what you want,and when you get home you notice that you have been cheated by the people who worked there.Very dissapointing.I will never buy again from KFC in Wembley.

yesterday i used a buy 1 get 1 free coupon at kfc big chicken marietta ga roswell rd. i was supposed to get 1 dark and 1 white piece chicken in ecah dinner. when i got home all 4 pieces of chicken were dark meat. i also ordered green beans with each meal but was given cole slaw instead. i love kfc and was dissapointed since i was trying to try your new white meat boneless chicken. i would like my money back 4.99 plus tax or another coupon to try again. thanks loyal customer barry kelly 404-316-9901.

This happen in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we have one store that oppened a few months ago:
Last Friday in Buenos Aires, Argentina I ordered some chicken strips and inside my box there was a USED BANDAGE! I had already eaten several strips so I asked them to tell me why the person who has the bandage on was waring it, in order to see if I had to take precautions for my health. They ensure me that they where going to find that out. Two days later I was not given any information and they told me that they throw the bandage away! They said that the bandage couldn't come from inside the store, and they didn't take any responsability. But you CAN CHECK THE VIDEO OF THE MALL and see that it came out of there! It's a shame that they are not considering the health of their customers. And now I am very concerned for my health.

I was in the Rockyhill CT KFC on Sunday Jan 6, 2013 we placed a order for a 12 piece Meal for 26.99 which should of had 2 mashed, 6 bisquits and a cole slaw, we only received 1 mashed first problem. Then we also ordered a 3 piece orginal recipe meal for 7.79 which we did not even receive. The only thing that was correct in the whole order was the 6 piece strips.

I called the Rocky Hill store @ 860-257-7255 and was told I could come back for what they forgot well I live at least 10 miles away so no to that. He then told me to just stop by sometime and he would give me a 3 piece he had logged me in the book well again and I am not over there very often so I asked that they credit my account and I was told they could not do that either.

This is insane not only did I not get what was ordered but now I spent 46.00 for something that we never received and my husband was so disgusted that we both did not even eat. I think this is ridiculios and I should be refund the whole meal I am driving back over there on my gas so I can get what they forgot to give me. Very Upset

I am from Cairo Egypt. Living in El Rehab City. On Friday 11Jan2013 by 16:00 hour me and couple of my friends agreed to make an order from KFC that is located less than 1klm from my house.

So I picked my phone and contact the delivery serving center and began to give them my order, but the person who has taking my order advised me that he would not be able to take my order as the electricity in the related branch next to my place is cut off. I asked him to transfer me to the complaints department to raise this issue and to find a solution with me.

A lady replied on me under the name of Soha. Advised me that would not be able to place any order to my as the related branch near to me has a problem of electricity and they do not deliver.

So I have asked her even if I pass by them myself in tge El Rehab branch would I be able to make my order, she advised me back that the branch is opened but they do not serve customer due to the electricity problem.

Even when I have asked her of the other nearest branch that could serve me, she advised me that there are no other branch can deliver me, so I asked her of the nearest branch so I can reach it myself and do the order, she advised me that she knows the nameof the branch that exist in a mall but when I asked her for its address she replied that she does not know and that she can give me its number and I call them to know their address.

I have have asked her at that time to open a complain ticket for me and when I have asked her for the ticket reference number she told me that there are no such a thing and the complain has been rejestered under my phone.

I did not have any choice except taking my car and go to get the order myself. I took couple of my friends and agreed first to check on the related close branch that has a problem and the surprise was that the branch was working normally and accepting orders, serving people, even when I asked for the branch manager he advised me that they did not have any problem of electricity the whole day.

I have called the call center again "complains" asked for the related manager, advised him with what exactly happened to me and that I am talking to him from the branch that was suppose to have a problem with electricity and that I was able to do my order and that they did not have any electricity problem the whole day.

My problem here is.

1- I could not get my service properly.
2- There was a miss communication between the call center and the branches
3- When I have arrived to the related branch, I felt that the responsible in the call center were lying on me
4- I had to leave the people at my house and to go myself get the whole order.

Make sure to find why this whole lie was raised and I was not be able to be provided with a proper service. Note, I would thank the related branch manager for his assistance, as his cashier in the branch was also under stress and was unable to fulfill my order.

My daughters and I ate dinner at KFC tonight and were very disappointed in the service and the food on the buffet,the food was old and dried up,no fresh chicken or biscuits,no forks,napkins. Every time we needed something we had to ask and it seemed to bother the employees standing around doing nothing.For 23.00 dollars i think they could have done a better job,it was not busy at all maybe 5 other people in the whole place.We will not be going back!!!

I and my family of 40 walked into your store on 4-23-13 to order a picnic valued at around $200.00 and we were totaly ignored by the staff and even the manager of the store. And yes there was only 1 customer in the store. So we left and went to chick a flick down the street. I will never eat there again and will not recomend you all.

My husband and I have lived in Ontario Oregon for the last three years, we recently visited the KFC there and were very dissatisfied with the Customer Service we recieved there. First of all I told one of the employees that the ice machine was broken, and he just blew me off, so I went back to the table to get my husband to try and get it to work, but he couldn't do anymore than I could with the machine. So to some up everything, we were unhappy when we left the resturant, and have Know plans to revisit. I think you need to revisit training employees, as they really don't understand how to treat their customers.

On 26/02/2013 i went to my local KFC in swindon, as i was waiting for my order some guy walked in complaining about mould on one of the buns to his mini fillet so decided to check mine in the shop only to find i had exactly the same problem, i walked back to the counter to complain, all i got was a grin, he then took the burger and bought another one out to me, i had no apology from anyone in the shop, i am absolutely disgusted with not only the food but the way i was treated as a paying customer!
I will wait for a reply back and if nothing gets done about it i will take it further!

I never had a good experience everytime i go to KFC, the first experience i had that really pissed me off , i was given an uncooked chicken at the drive thru in one of the store in prince albert, sk (near days inn) We complained about it the next time we visited thier store but staff there they just listened & didn't do any action nor apologized. Today, may 5th 2013 12:40nn we happened to drop by again at kfc idlewyd dr in saskatoon for lunch, i didn't know that if you order a chicken meal they always cook a thigh & drumstick part but i wanted to have 2thighs so i asked if its possible to have it changed, the staff incharge in food prep sounds so rude, i just left the counter & didn't bother to get her name since i don't want my holiday ruined because of her but i can't let this experience pass without complaining. To kfc management, you should train your staff in giving your customers the excellent customer service we deserve, i have been a customer service oriented person for 8 years & i tell you customer service really matters.

I went to KFC just about 30min before. Yesterday i had received a coupon from KFC Saying get $2 off from your next combo meal or 2,3,4 piece chicken meal at KFC. The girl there refused to give me $2 off i'm pretty sure she did not understood what the coupon said. People working for KFC do not even know how to speak English properly i mean this is about our food they should hire people who understand English she said No that does not include combo even tho it said combo meal. i was going to tell her to call someone else but because there was a line behind me i was like what ever and i dint say much i dun care about $2 off but if im going there with a coupon at least they should know there promos and what deals they have I will never ever go to KFC cashiers are rude they don't understand there own COUPONS how LAME!

I recently dined at manvers way KFC resteraunt in barnsley South Yorkshire we had to wait 15 minutes before we were served despite been the front of the que and once we had placed our order we had to wait a further 15 minutes t get our food which wasn't very warm when it was served to us due to the amount of time we had already had to wait we decided to leave the meals and go elsewhere

I placed a order for 40 pieces honey barbeque wings for my grandchildren dinner.I was pacific about the chicken wings not being spicy, when i got home and served the children they were firey hot. I called the store to complain about the order that they had gave me and I talk to the manager Jeremy and the General manager Lisa and was told that all of the wings were firey hot and they just dipped them in barbeque sauce and I no that is not true for all kentucky restaurants because I ordered some from another store a few days ago and they were perfect. The sign states honey barbeque or firey hot.I was disatisfied with the service there service.Thank you in advance .

Dear sir/Madam, I am a usual costumer of KFC. Today Morning at 11:30am I was purchased two party meal from Mangaf shop (Block :4, Kuwait Cahier name in bill Mr. Eslam hesham). And I requested to him to provide me 20 paper plate he refused to give, normally they were providing. But he replied me that now company is not allowing more than 15 paper plate. I feel very bad when he replied this way this kind of service will spoil your company goodwill and customer satisfaction

I am very disappointed as once again when we got home after purchasing KFC we were not given all our order and hear we got was incorrect. We ordered a family pack with one burger to have just chicken only and also a snack pack. When we got home there was no snack pack and no plain burger. This was very upsetting as that meant my son had no dinner and the grandchildren had to have a few chips in bread. It's is not the first time it has happened but I just couldn't be bothered to complain.

This time I have had enough as we got charged for what we ordered but did not get what we wanted. We have KFC every week so we are good and regular customers who are not satisfied with this service. While I understand it gets busy, I would think that one thing they would do before giving you the order was check it was all there. I look forward to your response. It was purchased at gunghalin store canberra.

We went to KFC in Moreno Valley (Heacock), CA ordered meals for family get together. I do understand that there are customers, but had to wait extra half an hour since the first meals were ready for takeout and forgot about the other meals, so they asked us for another half hour so they can get the rest of the orders which was not even ready but they had to cook. We were very patient and decided that we will wait for the other rest of the meals.

They eventually finished and handed our meals and did not apologise for the delay. We didn't mind at all since i and the rest of the family grew up eating Colonel Sanders as Finger lickin' Good. This time i noticed that the chicken wasn't cooked well and the spices on it was not the same taste as it usually is. I was very disappointed. This is not how the Colonel satisfied their customers. Please give me some suggestions on how this type of problem could be corrected and never happens again. I still love KFC, but i kind of got grossed out by the chicken and made me very giddish to buy or eat chicken for a while. I would be very happy to have a resolution to my question and thank you for your time and patience. God Bless.

Today, November 2, 2012, I went to KFC store #549 in Puerto Rico at 3:44pm to be precise. There is an advertising about a bucket of crispy chicken. So I went and ordered it. I was told I would have to wait 14 minutes for the chicken to which I agreed. I asked the lady taking the order (drive thru) that I would like to choose my chicken pieces to which she said that the crispy chicken only comes in thigh and legs . To my surprise because I've had it before. Nonetheless this is not what the advertisment indicates as it pictures chicken breast, wings, etc. So I decided to ordere indivual meals, which was not my intention. Once I get to the window, I pay and the lady hands me my drinks. I ask her for a drink tray (for three drinks) and she said they didn't have. So here we are struggling with the drinks so they won't spill in the car. Then she hands me my order and I'm still struggling with the drinks. Another female employee comes to the window and starts calling and saying: "here is the rest of your order lady" and kept calling lady, lady. I look up securing the last drink and as I did she threw the rest of my order on the counter and walked away. This is not how I expect to be treated while ordering and buying food. Needless to say, if a piece of chicken it's not part of the promotion then why isn't stated on the advertisment. I'm really disappointed at the service and advertising which seems to be inacurrate.

Good day,

Lats Night 20 December 2012 18:55. I phoned to place an order with KFC Brakpan. At 20:00 still no delivery i tried and phone them on the same number (011 740 7221) i used to place my order and then it kept on saying call failed. I then contacted the call centre which gave me another number (011 740 9530) which also when i phoned kept on saying call failed. I contacted the call centre 3 times and they said they will try and get hold of them but still no one came back to me. At 20:42 my food arrved almost 2 hours later and only to discover they did not give me everythin i ordered!!

I had the worst fast food experience ever @ KFC located at 2834 Boyer Street in Charlotte N.c 28208 704-697-8002. I went through drive-thru because for some reason the lobby doors were locked before 10p.m,, I placed my order which was two number one combos one with a mountain dew for the drink the other with Pepsi. I also asked for one of the combos to have a side of mac and cheese and the other to have a side of potato wedges. in addition i asked for an extra side of wedges and an extra side of mac and cheese.

After placing my order i had to repeat everything because the cashier obviously did not hear my order. The cashier told me my total was $14.29, once i got to the window i gave the cashier a $5 bill nine $1 bills and 30 cent. the cashier was so busy trying to take the next customers order that he did not give me a receipt nor did he give me my $0.03 in change and i did not see him put the money that i gave him in the cash drawer.

I was asked to pull up to the next window by the cashier (kendall) and once there i was asked what my order was because kendall obviously had not rung it up. Taking up to much time at the window the manager quickly approached, he said that the order was not on the screen and asked did I have my receipt. I told him that kendall did not give me a receipt nor did he give me change. Kendall argued back and forth that he did which i thought was very unprofessional so instead of them just fixing the order i asked for a refund.

Who would want to eat from a restaurant that has given them bad customer service? The manager then asked for me to pull up to the lobby door so that he could count down kendalls cash drawer. I waited for about 10-15 mins and no one came out so i drove back around through the drive-thru. The manager came to the window and told me that kendalls drawer was correct and that they had a no-refund policy so he could not give me my money back all he could do was give me his managers card with information on it regarding how to make a complaint.

I was at KFC and was trying to use a coupon that was in the post bulletin and they would not honor it. I said it was in the paper and that is false advertising when they give a coupon and won't let me use it. They woould no t.. I bought the food anyway but do not think it is right to get cou[pons to get people to the store and then they refuse it...

We have just visited kfc st helens 30/09/2012 we have been before but today was awful the girthey l's bethind the counter were to busy talking said we have no beans yet they had some as customer after us got some then they said they had no tango my son pointed out some behind her then she said the krushum machine wasnt working she use gave a customer had to recieved 1 an the girl said il fill machine if u really want wait i said yes so reluctantlyshe filled it slammed krushum on counteasr asaid no lids i am disgusted with staff today

Today May 3, 2013 at 6pm. The associate supervisor ( wearing red KFC T shirt) whose name was withheld to us by the store manager treated us rudely and disrespectfully. We had difficulty understanding each other regarding my order,so with an insulting demeanor she turn her back with her thumb pointed at me she shouted" Can somebody explain to this guy) then left" I felt stupid and illiterate with her action. I can speak and write in English very well. To help KFC maintain excellent customer service, i brought to the attention of the store manager( LIZA) the insulting demeanor of her supervisor and requested for the name of the associate in the red t shirt and the tel. no of KFC corporate she then said that she would talk to the supervisor concern. Instead of providing us the tel. no of the KFC corporate office, Liza instructed the supervisor ( red t shirt) to approach us while taking our meal. She us ask if she could talk to us to which i answered why? She then again turn her back to us and with both hands waving she said that's it. Meaning, were done. After our meal, i again talked to the store manager (Liza) for the name of the supervisor in red t shirt and the tel. no.of the corporate office to file our concern. She responded by saying that i sent her out to apologize to you but you simply responded with why? She then abruptly turn her back and left without providing my wife and myself the Tel. no of the corporate office and name of the person we would like corrected and trained on good customer service We feel that the responds and action of Liza is very unprofessional and below the standard of the customer service of KFC. ( Store#KO71098. 527 Franklin Mills Circle, Philadelphia. Tel 215 612 9096) Receipt ticket no.3896 6:00 pm. Thank you for your kind attention and more power to KFC

I have a concern about recent TV commercials that depict an angry husband confronting a clerk behind the counter at a KFC store. I find the ads creepy and offensive. I don't think there is anything funny about controlling husbands following their wives and being aggressive towards the clerk. It is obvious to me that whoever created these ads thought this was humourous. There is nothing humourous about this kind of man especially if you are the the wife of one of them. You cannot normalize such behavior. Maybe some sober second thought should have gone into this ad campaign. I think you should stop these ads and create new ones that are not offensive. Thank you for listening and hopefully KFC will care enough about your brand that future advertising will be better for all. Cathie Mitchell

re KFC 405/407 Ashley road .Parkstone. On many occasions on visiting this outlet late evening during advertised opening hours on the front doors, to be told ,we have shut down the cookers ,and there is no food !!!! This is not an acceptable practice for franchise who rely on profit turn over to make money for their head office .

The closing hour is 12pm (midnight) , this happens at 11.15pm . Are the staff on a mission to point their customers to the opposition , California Chicken shops and so reduce profit ? When complaints are made , a blank look of disgust by the staff ,of how dare we ask for food in an out let that purports to be a food out let . May be they are on a mission to get this shop closed by lack of turn over .

I hope that you look into this matter ,and await you`r reply .

HI, This is in relation to our visit at the KFC outlet in RGI Airport, Shamshabad(A.P) on 12.12.2012 at 10:57 pm. Considering KFC to be such a big brand, we decided to eat at KFC for the first time. Personally being a vegetarian, I enquired about the vgetarian options to eat at KFC. The response of the attendant present then was very cold, unwelcoming and lethargic.

He did not have the manners to even respond, even though there was no one at the outlet. Thereafter Mr. Apsar Basha suggested vegetarian options for me after 5 minutes took the order and disappeared in the kitchen. After a gap of about 3 additional minutes Mr. Dilip Reddy came out and on enquiring about our order he realized that the invoice was just lying at the table there.

Realizing the mistake he immediately apologized and asked us 10 minutes, in the hurry serving us the wrong dish. Before taking the dish , we enquired with Vikram, Dilip Reddy and Apsar Basha whether it was vegetarian to which Apsar Basha replied in the assertive.

To my horror it was nonveg, we gave back the toasted twister to which they realized the mistake again apologized and my friend thereafter purchased veggie snacker(11:13pm ) for me since I was hungry, to which they took 10 minutes and said that it would take 5 more minutes.in frustration I got up from my seat and said I do not want it, to which Mr. Pasha said that I have already paid for it by swiping my card and that my order will be ready.

Thereafter Mr. Nanda came in and offered us a complimentary veg meal, however we didn’t take it and left it there only and asked the staff to eat it.

It was the first time I had nonveg in my life. Please find attached the bill for the same, highlighting the venue,time,date and also photograhs of the outlet. and staff.

I understand Mr. Nanda and Vikram saying that the employees are new but in that case they should be provided with requisite training.

This is to highlight that the behavior of the staff was really not acceptable ,they displayed no standards and were absolutely rude. The mistakes were repeatedly committed and their callousness and lack of interest in work was shown. They wasted our time. We landed at KFC at 10:30 and the order was taken at 10:57 and we weren’t being served on time

For a vegetarian who repeatedly enquired 2 times if the stuff was veg and what were the options in veg, I think providing non veg after discussion was not acceptable. All this has caused a lot of mental trauma and waste of time and an unpleasant experience.

The attitude and behavior is not acceptable. My entire experience of being in Hyderabad itself has turned sour on account of this occasion

I wouldn’t trust any KFC outlet to serve me veg or on any words of KFC employee.

The store I am complaining about is on 8034 Greenback Lane, Citrus Heights, CA. I have been using this store for a couple of years but starting last year this store every time I order a couple of meals I always get home without a full order. In fact I have changed stores but unfortunate it is out of my way a few times so I use the Greenback store and again I get my order home and I am missing parts of my order. And to top it off they never give you a receipt so that I can call them. I am tired of going out of my way to get the rest of my order, and I want you people to punish this store some how. Also when I do go back to get my order they never offer me any compensation for my TIME. I also think the problem is that store, in the evenings, only seem to have young men working there who obviously don't care about your customers. I will be going to the other store from now on.

I'm upset about the quality of KFC today. It's slipped many times in recent years to now being one of the worst ever. How can your franchise serve chicken like that. They were so small had to go and make more food at home to eat to get full. What ever happened to QUALITY... I quit buying KFC six years ago for the same reason, thought I would give it another chance. $23.00 for anorexia chicken. Never again.

I have been patronizing the KFC location in DeQueen Arkansas for the past 8 years since moving here. This Business is progressively becoming more and more poorly run as the dining area is always filthy. The salt and pepper shakers were greasy at out table today and the chairs had to be raked out before we could sit down. The windows and floor are nasty in the dining area as well as the floor in the kitchen. My Wife wanted to go somewhere else before we even ordered, but I was rushed due to owning a Business in town myself and had limited time to eat. Dining out is limited here due to being a small town, but there is no excuse for uncleanliness in any public Restaurant that expects to have a steady Customer base.

This KFC is going down. The food is usually good, but the thought of the process and help handling it is not appetizing at all. The Manager was filling an order and asked the Employee cleaning and wiping tables to help us. He did not wash his hands, had no gloves on while separating our buffet plates and cups to put on our trays that were also wet. The help employed there are very undesirable looking people also. I do not want any "free meal," "coupons" or anything else from you. I am letting you know this as one Business Owner to another. Someone needs to try to clean up this Restaurant while you can. I'm done eating there until I see improvements. Sorry for this note, but I felt someone needed to know.

Hi, My Name is Nicole Morgan, I went through the Merrylands drive thru at the Merrylands KFC store on Saturday 7/2/2015 at 1pm. Ordered my food which came to a total of $35 the order was all wrong and when I question the young lady who served me all I got was attitude and she completely ignored me. I will never eat at a KFC restaurant again. I am extremely unhappy.

I choked on this bone, and complained only to be told by the store..well your ok and we all make mistakes and no ones perfect? We will give you a free 2 piece dinner. I am upset and insulted. This happened Friday the 30th of January 2015 at the Grand Blanc MI store on Dort highway. I have pictures of the pot pie and the bone if needed.

Hello... I don't usually write in to complain, and I'm usually the one who sends the positive emails of praise, but...... I am REALLY not happy with the service from today. First of all, as I entered KFC this evening for a meal, I noticed it was pretty backed up and no one seemed to be getting their food. I waited and watched as the cashier kept taking orders and the sole cook was beside herself frustrated at the lack of organization of receipts. Every order was messed up and people were ending up with the wrong orders. As I waited, someone who had just left, called in saying their order was wrong. A guy who had placed his order an hour previous was yelling at the young cashier because he was STILL waiting for his order.

I honestly felt so bad for the two girls working as you could see they were trying so hard. The thing is...... I waited over 40 minutes for my meal, which I honestly didn't mind (although I was getting pretty restless and annoyed as orders kept getting taken when about 10 of us were still waiting for ours and it was obvious to everyone that they needed to slow down and organize the orders first) My order was placed at 6:28pm and I finally received it at 7:09pm. It took 40 minutes!!!!!!!! But that's not even what I'm upset about, I could handle the long wait, what I can't handle is that when I finally got my food, not only was it SUPER cold (I don't live far at all so it should've still been warm), my fries and popcorn chicken were way underdone and so soggy (we couldn't even eat them), the grease was literally dripping off the chicken pieces (WAY more than usual) like they hadn't been left to drain at all, and the dip'ems were tasteless and chewy. Even the gravy was so chunky with slimy balls in it that even once stirred, my kids wouldn't touch it. The only good thing about the meal was the salads, which were great.

I'm frustrated because I spent $54.22 on this meal and we don't get to have this very often so it's a treat when we do. This was extremely disappointing to say the least. Like I said earlier, I don't usually complain and I'm gonna be honest to say that I've complained twice in my entire life and both have been to KFC for this location. Funny thing is that I stopped going to that location after my last bad experience, especially since I never heard back from my complaint. But I figured it was a long time ago so I would give it another chance..... and THIS is what happened.

I am a store manager at a large retail store so I understand the importance of customer service. I do hope that unlike the first time, I hear a response from you regarding this horrible experience. Date of visit January 31st at 6:28pm KFC #1518 - Charing Cross, Brantford ON Term ID K3101518 and total $54.22. Please understand that this by no means is meant to jab at the girls working since I know they were getting stressed and flustered, but of the circumstance that caused me to waste a great deal of time, food and money. Please feel free to contact me if you should have any questions.

My son and I went to the KFC on Lafayette Ave. in Terre Haute Indiana. We were in Terre Haute for a dance competition at Terre Haute North High School his daughter was in. We got to the high school, paid, she performed so we decided to go out and get lunch before she performed again. We went to KFC and was very impressed. It was clean, the employees were friendly, the food was good however my son left his coat there and another customer had to have taken it after we left. We are not accusing any employees of taking it. The coat was a medium green aeropostale mens coat. We left and realized he didn't have it so found the number on the internet and called. They said it was not there so we too went and looked and it was gone. Gary is 38 and dealing with some health and financial issues. I asked if security cameras could see who took it and was told there are none in the dining rom. Yes Gary left it there but a customer had to have taken it. I was wondering if you have any suggestions because it was a coat his brother gave him so not even sure how much it cost.

Stopped by KFC at 9510 Main St Houston TX today (1/30/15) around 3:30pm to treat my kids. The service was slow. I noticed that several customers had received their food prior to me placing my order. I called out my ticket #4497 to the (female) cashier and before she responded a male employee shouted out and began cursing and threating me physically in front of my kids and several customers standing waiting on their order. As I stood their with my kids not knowing what to expect next. The manager standing as an on looker did nothing to defuse the aggression he had towards me. She later pulled him aside as if it was OK and more my fault.

A female customer in line (Lori Williams) asked if she could call the cops. I said thank you and she did. The cops arrived 45mins later after the manager slipped the male worker out the backdoor and denied everything that happened. She refused to provide the store owner's name and number and continued to lie in to Ms Williams who witnessed the whole incident. This was an extremely frightening experience for my kids and myself. And for the manager to try an cover up and protect an employee of his wrong doing is an all time low.

A police report has been filed. And I promise you that I will see this to the end.

I'm American living in China. The KFC does deliver breakfast food at all in the city of Wuhan where I live, so today I ventured out in an ice storm (I didn't know when I left or I wouldn't have bothered) to get my favorite breakfast at KFC, the bacon-egg sandwich with the real bread which is a luxury in China. I live in Hankou, and all of the KFC's near my home are on Jifeng Dadao street. I had to go to three different KFC's because each one was telling they were out of the that sandwich (the ham one too), and I was furious because I was freezing cold, burning my hands off as I forgot my gloves, it was that important I have this breakfast. But three places said no. Finally, at 9:50am, at the third restaurant, I explained to one Chinese girl who had good English that I had gotten out of bed early, drove to two other KFC's and now was frozen nearly to death, and two other stores had refused me. I said "Why? Why don't you have this sandwich? I've been to KFC's in Hangzhou and Shenzhen and they always have them.

No one ever eats that sandwich but me. At those cities, I ate the same meal every day for a week while on vacation, it was always there, because they don't run out of something Chinese people won't eat. So I am sure you really do have those sandwiches, you just don't want to have to make one because it will take you 10 minutes, and by then it's 10:00, isn't that the truth?" And she turned red and nodded that yes, I what I said was true. And she told me they have the sandwiches and that she would go ahead and make them for me. Which leads me to believe that none of the other restaurants wanted to make it for me, and so they lied about not having them. In China, KFC's are willing to throw away customers and not help them, and even infuriate them and make them hate you for not having certain key foods that really make our lives feel happier in a country where our kind of food is not popular and is not found often. For example, in 2010, China banned pancakes from all McDonald's in china.

PANCAKES, a foreigners favorite breakfast food. It was like China and Mcdonald's were saying "forget you, we hate you, get out of our country!" ... they are many of my foreign friend's and my own favorite breakfast. Now I go to KFC for this breakfast sandwich which is the best, because they won't even deliver that to us in the morning! I would order this every day, spend $10 a day if I had to! (Delivery is only $1.25 in China, very cheap for delivery fee, and no tips can be given, either.) KFC Corporate, you've got a real problem with customer service in China, I just wanted you to know. You don't make them support delivery, and we the customer never know when they are lying about ACTUALLY being out of anything, since the main reason they say they are out is because they don't want to make that food because foreigners are the only ones who eat it and they either A)don't know how to make it or B)refuse to make someone's day that much brighter by offering the very thing they came there for. It's just sick.

I had a very bad service at your restaurant #K032026. The location is 2630 N. Westport Drive, Port Allen, Louisiana and the phone is (225) 346-1748. My son and I stop to get something to eat, on Sunday January 25. We place our order and we had to over 30 for us to receive our food. My fired chicken was cold, and my son order taco bell. There was three people working on the KFC side, and only one person was working. The other two person was just standing around. I always enjoy eating KFC and Taco Bell, you shouldn't have to wait over 30 minutes for your food. I am just a concern customer, and you need to know what gone on at your restaurant.

I like KFC a lot. I always go there to eat. Today when we asked for 3 lunch treat spicy we have been served with non-spicy chicken pieces. One of us went and asked so the guy in KFC changed his entire plate and he got spicy chicken.me and my other friend didn't bother but we left without eating n decided not to come there n tell our friends as well. More over the guy says he has never received a complaint from people eating same chicken. Please understand we are not mad to complaint if we have got the right spicy chicken. This is Happened At a KFC outlet in Dubai (Al Khaleej center mall- Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE). I will suggest my friends not go there again.

I am one of the oldest and biggest fan of KFC but yesterday at KFC Barnala road Bathinda when we asked for RIZO RICE and FIERY GRILLED CHICKEN we were served with plain boiled rice with soggy cold fiery chicken . On inquiring we were told that company has recently changed the contents in the dish and method of preparation. A huge disappointment. Ultimately went to Mcdonald close by.

My name is Dennis R. Lawrence I have been employed for five years part time at the kfc in Tarboro, NC, never miss anytime out of work for anything. Just a few weeks ago my mother passed away so the general manager Monica Ricks.. gave me a few days off . I work a full time job so my schedule at kfc is 7-10 and 7-11fri. And sat. Yesterday 1/23/2015 I was only 15 to 20 late due too traffic heavy coming from work and the general manager Monica Ricks got a cashier to call me and say u just got fired. The general manager claimed to call me numerous times never received any calls from kfc, never did she call my home phone. Then when I arrive at kfc she had already left 10 to 15 min. Prior to me getting there and left message for me to leave my shirt and hat plus she had already call another employee in too do my job. But never did she contact me direct as general manager. She said it was a no call no show but i arrived at work 7:20 I was a few minutes late but i did showed......Then most night that I get off at 10 she tell me it's my job too stay there off the clock until then manager on duty locks the restaurant for the night or the night she do inventory I have to clock out at my regular time but still stay there off the clock til she finish .. so that's working off the clock..she has a very nasty attitude don't know how to talk too the employee very disrespectful! My question is if u disrespectful too your employees how do u as general manager expect your employees to be respectful too the customers. Then I only work 3 hours a day and she have me to clock out 30 min for break period I thought over 4 or 5 hours then u clock out for a break period I'm not sure but most employers are different. I really need my job.

Hi , I went to KFC Al Ramsa , sharjah, uae. me and my 3 brothers faimly we are regular costumer. but last night I was realy disappointed to find the recook chicken. means to say the chicken was not fresh. just little bit worm. the potato was also not fresh .i also order for the rice . but result is same. the rice was also not fresh and its happening last 3,4 times.If this is a change in your product we will go some another fast food.We also notice that there is Not much chicken. What was there was dried up. Empty pans. Mashed potatoes dry. 2 workers sitting on a chair.staff manager also sitting on chair and enjoing the music.he dont care about costumer. just 1 worker sweeping the floor and Puddle of water on floor. Now I know why there were only a handful of customers in there!

I went to KFC in Claremont NH got 4 famous bowls. I was disappointed to find that there was only 4 small pieces of chicken in each one. I also got 4 biscuits and there was no butter with them. If this is a change in your product we will go some place else. We have also noticed that there is no more popcorn chicken. Thanks for your time.

Just like clockwork every Wednesday night I go to the KFC in Leeds, Alabama to order takeout for dinner. The last 2 times I went to get food there it was around 7:30 and they was out of Original Chicken. This was made known to me after I had swiped my debit card. I only get a 10 meal most of the time so I was baffled that they didn't have 10 pieces of Original at 7:30. So I agreed to take Extra Crispy. Come to find out they was out of wings in that. So I told them to give me whatever at this point. The lady said she would give me an extra side for my trouble. When I got home I realized that the free side was a bowl of gravy and she forgot my Biscuits. As much as I love KFC I just really hate going to the one closet to my house because I know something is gonna go wrong.

We ordered 2 señor buffets. It was 11:45. Not much chicken. What was there was dried up. Empty pans. Mashed potatoes dry. Chicken livers. 3. Never got refilled. 3 workers sitting at a booth. One worker sweeping the floor. Puddle of water on floor. Now I know why there were only a handful of customers in there! Our bill 14.82. Won't go back. 3 dried up biscuits ! Gross! KFC. 205 hwy 314 Fayeville ga Restaurant # E121020

I went into the store on East Michigan St in Orlando Florida 32806 and was denyed service. A few years ago this also happened and my daughter and I was confronted from a manager outside of the store about a check that we had given them for a company my ex husband was working with. Apparently he had given several of these. He got several large/catering orders from places, this specific one he'd asked us to hand them the check (my daughter) because he had to go to the store, she did later to find out the checks he wasn't aloud to use. He has since left the state and the company was closed. I had no knowledge about it nore did she, we have lived here next to KFC since before it opened, we were there the day it opened, I am known around here by everyone. I have never done nothing like that nore has my daughter she's 17. I'm disabled in a power wheelchair and I'm quite offended as to the way we were talked to and treated. If this issue isn't resolved I will be contacting a lawyer.

I went to KFC C.C.DEIRA yesterday 15thjan2015 at 10:31.My receipt number is 30746.The lady who was taking order was philipino and could not understand proper english except those pet words which she is used to.Her name is CARMELLIA.She said me "what are you saying I dont understand you".She said that in a very rude an annoying way,after I have already given her the order.I said her that i want two sets of chicken pieces with two pieces each.One set spicy and the other non spicy....Well I had to explain my order again for which she said..."one by one...YOU TALK TOO MUCH"....This thing really pinched me that atleast you should respect your customers.How come she said her customer that you talk too much...Such a poor customer service.My order number was 97....After I got my order...it was two sets each having one chicken piece n one burger...Now i never ever mentioned burger...where did she get the idea that I wanted burger....when I showed her the Order she was very annoyed n changed the burger into the smallest wings she could ever replace with...ofcourse she wanted to serve the worst she could ever do....n when i said that cant i have a better piece for which she replied "that is what we have "in a very very rude way.N then she started taking order from the other customer,completely ignoring who Ever is there.......That is reducluse...I felt so upset That i didnt even talk to my husband about it and started to cry.He just couldnt understand what happened n then we packed it up in tissues n didnt feel like eating it.

made an order Jan. 15,2015 at Hamdan branch around 11:21pm...orders made before and after mine were already served so I approached a crew to follow up, she said to just wait till my number is called. My order # is 69 and are calling 92, so I came to ask again another Filipino crew, only to tell me another 10minutes I have to wait since the order was not relayed. I waited more than 20 mins and I guess 10minutes more is a stupid thing for me to do... it was 11:48pm then... the cashier then asked me if she can give back my money...it get into my nerves so i left after taking the receipt without the money due to frustration...it's not a matter of placing a cheap, single order...the manager was there but he didn't do anything

Have feedback for KFC?