KFC Complaints Continued... (Page 6)

846+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call KFC corporate: 1-800-225-5532

In response to TV Monday night special on CBS for a two pcs chicken ( leg & thigh ) with mash potato & gravy, corn cob, biscuit for $3.99, I went to the local KFC to purchase the special. I was told there was no special, but could purchase my order. Not thinking of the purchase price, I order two orders charging It on my Visa card. When arriving home I saw being charged $6.29 each plus sales tax. The total price for two orders including sales tax was $13.78...$5.04 more than should have been. Store personnel said the franchise didn't honor the ad ! !

The KFC restaurant #E720276 located at 1803 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, Ca. 94566. Ticket #4214.. dated 2015-04-20 time 4:57pm...E720276 4 26 4214 Cashier : TRAVISB. In all the years in purchasing food from KFC this has never happen ! Bad business practice ! ! !

On April 17,2015 I went to the Belle Vernon, Pa FKC at about 4:30pm I ordered a 8 piece meal. There was not a breast. The chicken was greasy. The skin was almost black. It seemed the chicken was "old". It was fairly moist but you could not eat the skin. The sides we got were fine but we went for the chicken. The whole family was very disappointed. They only ate one piece. I have left overs. That never happens when we get KFC. Not sure anyone will want to eat the left over chicken!!!!! I feel I wasted my money...I do not have money to waste. I will have to think HARD before I go back to KFC!!!

While traveling through Glasgow Ky, enroute home from a deceased relatives visitation, we stopped at the KFC there. It started with a very surly young lady taking orders. After reluctantly taking our order she informed us the mashed potatoes were not ready and they would bring them to our table when ready. When we were close to ending our meal, my wife went in search of the potatoes, and they were setting at the end of the counter.It was about 6.30 wed evening wed 4-15-15 and there were about 4 customers in the establishment. At least she showed the same disdain to everone. The best KFC we have found is in Greenfield, In and the worst in Glasgow Ky.

Visited KFC Maypole Birmingham and the restaurant was dirty we had to clean our own table, the staff was miserable the one looked like she was on drugs. We asked for salt and we got given a big tub as there was no sachets. There was only one member of staff serving it took ages to be served and the restaurant was very busy. Not very happy at all as we use KFC often but will not be entering this branch again which is a disappointment as its our nearest restaurant.

On Sunday, April 12, 2015, I arrived at the store after 9 am morning services at my church. The church services ended at 10:20 am. I arrived at 10:35 am the store doors were locked. I then tapped on the door to get someone attention and finally a young Black man came to the door, it seems he were the only 1 there. The sign on the front door reads Sunday opening at 10:30 am, the guy proceeds to say they weren't opened yet due to no preparations of food. I look through the glass door and there no food in the ovens cooking. It were very inconvenient for me because I had family coming over for lunch. So, I hung around in that area and proceeded to go back around at 11:20 am, the doors still locked, at that time a young black lady were at the register. At that time a few more people had arrived, I tap on the door, the young man finally open the doors upon discretion of the young Black lady at the register who weren't please. My order rung up at 11:24 am. I asked to speak with the manager, my reguest rest on deaf ears.

My husband and I were in the drive thru window and he was smoking his electronic cigarette minding his own business when the manager approached our vehicle and said if he did not stop smoking She was going to call the cops. Mind you he was in his own private vehicle not inside the store.. She then processed to be very rude and toss us Our food and one of the employees flipped us the middle finger. I will never ever eat there again. Worst service I have ever received in my entire life. This was at the kfc located in Big spring Texas. I tried calling the store to speak with the manager but they will not answer our calls. Please fire this woman. I'm tired of ghetto people working at fast food restaurants.

Ordered two bowls without the pop and cookie one with the the sauce on the side at $5 each. After i paid i noticed that each bowl was $5.29. it was explained that without the pop and cookie the price would be raised to $5.29 from $5.00. this was not explained when i ordered the two bowls and seems to be a form of bait and switch?? Also the bowl which was requested with the sauce and the side had the sauce inside the bowl!! i expect some form of refund.

Galax VA is the closest KFC to my home, approx. 12 miles away . Service was very slow, one employee taking orders, 3 others employee talking while my wife and I waited to order. Food on buffet was not well supplied, mashed potatoes where dry, I asked for fresh, the old was mixed with the new. Had to ask for chicken, only one breast of original was in pan. Macaroni & cheese was dry & old. Floors, tables walls & bathrooms were dirty. I have been eating at the Galax Va. KFC since your first store was built many years ago, both of us were very disappointed. It was as if there was not a manager on duty to make sure things were correct for the customers. My ticket #5838 @ 6.38 pm. L087002 5 51 5838. I do not usually take time to complain, but this experience is the worst I have ever had at my local KFC & I thought someone at the corporate level should know.

My grandson was employed at one of your chains on McCauley Drive, Uhrichsville. Ohio 44683 and his manager accused him of stealing a hook to remove chicken from the fryers, she was yelling and wouldn't leave him leave the store finally after and hour he took off his hat and shirt and told her he was quitting and left. I feel if a supervisor has something to say to an employee it should be done privately and not in front of customers or other employees, I was a manager for another company Goodwill Industries and we were not allowed to yell or scream at another employee in front of others. This incident was very upsetting to my grandson this was his first job he is still in high school' I feel you should look into this matter, I will tell three people and these three people will tell others this could hurt your store and sales and would also discourage people from working for your stores. Thanks I am sure you will check this out it happened Friday April 10th 2015.

I was abused by the manager at KFC in Brixton London. I visited the store at 12.50 pm on Saturday 11th April and placed my order. After waiting for 10 minutes we asked what was happening with our order at which point the manager started to shout at us. The whole place was in chaos with various customers asking for their money back. when I confronted the manager about him shouting at me I was further abused by him and told I would be banned for complaining. All the other staff in the restaurant and customers were alarmed by his behaviour. I filmed some of the incident and can share but you will have this on camera also.

Eventually we did manage to get our order and left after the manager shouted at us again. When we got home we checked our order and realised the order was all wrong. We returned to KFC and again were confronted by the aggressive rude manager Sammi. Overall I visit KFC 5 times a week and spend a lot of money in the restaurant. I was refunded by money by another staff member who apologised on behalf of KFC and was very pleasant. The manager in questions name is Sammi and his ID number is 2402 (these details were provided to me by the staff member called Mahfuz who resolved the situation that the manager created). I would like to know what KFC propose to do about this incident and my very poor customer experience. I have video evidence to share if required. Also I expect KFC to review the store footage to see the managers actions.

I was at the KFC at county line and Meridan st Greenwood, IN 6:15 p.m. 4/09/15. It took 25 mins. to get to place my order and another 15 mins before I received my food. 1 breast and potato wadges. I am not sure I will ever go back to that store. The last two times I have been in there it has been a mess. KFC needs to make sure that their food is good, the restaurant is clean, and the employees are nice. I am not going back if they keep up the crappy service.

Hi, I visted your kfc branch at sheffield arena last night, where the time stated it closed at 10:30pm. I arrived at 10:10pm to find the doors locked, I was then let in and refused to be served by a member of staff because they said they were not taking no more orders. I work at a supermarket and i would never in my right mind turn customers away. It was disgusting how your staff were with customers last night.

I ordered and was charged for a large boxed meal,+ a large fries. I received a boxed meal with small everything + a large fries. I understand mistakes happen but this happens a lot. These mistakes seem to happen again and again. I would be happy to get what I ordered as I love KFC but feel very angry when I get home only to find I have a meal with some of it downsized or missing..

Went into your store in Effingham Illinois.. tonight and it was appauling.. the service was bad and slow! waited for 20 mins for someone to wait on us and she saw us.. she was helping get drive threw and I kept asking to be served and got nothing but dirty looks .. when we did get waited on, it was rude.. and buffet was half empty.. the chicken was old and dried up .. the gravies were lumpy , and hardly any in the pans ,, 4 pans were empty and the remnance of food were dried up on the pans.. when I asked if they were going to put fresh out and new pans, I was told that if I can do better I could go back and do it .. I demanded my money back and I will never be back .. the store was under staffed or they were all in back one .. and the store was dirty .. the chicken tasted like it was fried in old grease.. something needs to be seriously done with that store..

I have had problems with orders being filled correctly/unacceptable customer service at KFC in Royersford, PA over the years and stopped going there because of that. We tried again last night and were again disappointed. We ordered two three piece meals original recipe with dark meat - one with mac & cheese and coleslaw and the other with mashed potatoes/gravy and corn for take out. When we got home, there was only 1 with a biscuit, and the sides were wrong. There were 3 coleslaws and 1 mac&cheese. The coleslaw was completely dry and tasted "off". We also recieved extra crispy for all of the chicken instead of regular recipe. I called immediately and asked for the manager and she was beyond rude. When I explained what got, she replied with "So" "Not my problem" That is a totally unacceptable response from management. I would be terminated for that type of behavior. Additionally, I dont feel that you should have to take your order completely apartto completely examine it before you exit the premises.

I went to KFC(fort valley) on my lunch break on 3/31/15 and the biscuits were hard like rocks. I've had several complaints in the past few weeks from half done chicken to bad attitudes. They will serve you something that they know should be thrown away. They actually get mad when you complain. If they go to eat somewhere and get bad food, do they over look it? I'M DONE!!!

I have recently visited one of you store locations (0271003) and have had one of the worst experiences in all my years eating at one of your restaurants. I have frequented this location numerous times and every visit has gotten worst and worst ;the food seems to be lacking quality as from when i was a child, there never seems to be enough food ready to serve and the wait times are getting longer and longer. Not only this but the customer service is the worst I've experienced. The reason why I'm writing you is todays specif order was wrong, the drive thru microphone was not working, I could hear the workers working and talking but the could not hear me yet they made no attempt to take my order. I ask that you please take measures to correct this problem with this store and bring it up to a higher standard if not my business is lost.

I have made several visits to KFC at 4303 Lemmon Ave., in Dallas, Texas, my most recent visit was today March 30, 2015. For the last two months that I have stopped by KFC at Lemmon, I've been toldy that their grill chicken machine is down or broken. I do not understand why as big as KFC and one of the top fast food resturant chain in the nation, you can't have a piece of equipment fixed. I work near the establishment, and I enjoy the grill chicken. It has frustrated me for the past two (2) months when I stop by KFC at Lemmon to be told again and again that the grill chicken machine is not working. I would appreciate it, if you would look into this matter, find out why this equipment had worked for two (2) months, and fix it, so that patrons can enjoy griill instead fried chicken. It is frustraing when I have to drive out of my way to get something that I enjoy the most, when there is a KFC two to three minutes from where I work.

I wrote a complaint in the past, rec'd an "apology" and a promise for a gift certificate, which never arrived. I don't want the gift but your company needs to wake up. There's endless complaints about your Michigan City store on a Facebook page about "Michigan City Restaurants." Is it just me or does the KFC in michigan city seem as if they don't care at all.... waited in line 15-20 min when it was just a van in front of me. The had to order at the window. Asked to have honey with my biscuit. It was even joked about that i cant have any lol then didnt get any in my bag... also didnt get a fork or spoon to eat my meal.... any body else have issues with them? I will say i did order no ice and got that correct!!

I am in the KFC Munroe Road Branch, Trinidad and Tobgao and leading up to Cashier is a dead cockroach on the floor. What poor standard and unacceptable. I have a couple pictures I took as proof.

Well we ordered twice to the lady asking for the following:

1 x Allstars lunchbox
1 x flaming wrap
2 x burritos Zinger
8 x wings
2 x large Popcorn
1 x still water

We however did not receive the lunchbox or the 2nd large popcorn chicken. We were left with limited to napkins despite seeing 4 of us in the car we only received two. This is very disappointing for us as we are regulars at the Solstice Park KFC. We hope that you can assuage are feelings of disappointment.

I went to the kfc in bulwell Nottingham,to find when I got home most of my bargin bucket was missing,phone the number on the recipt,i was told that I was to bring the recipt back and she would replace my order, and to extrea meals for my inconvience.so I rang back today to see if I can come and collect it and was atold by kalam that it wasn't in the book,so there was nothing her do.i think it is discugusting how you can be told one thing and something else its wrong,you need to train your staff better,and to commicate propley.

29-3-2015 at 12.30pm went through Swan Hill KFC's drive through after placing order the young girl informed me that they only had a few wings left and there would be a 15 to 20 minute wait for chicken then asked me if just the wings would do, i declined and said i'd come back later.So i went back at 1 pm decided to go into the store this time and place my order.Placed my order 2x 3 piece feeds up sized and a small coleslaw the young girl walked off and started the order she had to go around the back to get chicken had a chat whilst she was at it came back around then proceeded to chat with her co worker by this time 10 minutes had passed i said to the young lady excuse me but im in a hurry it still took her a further 8 minutes to put this order together. I asked the girl if i could speak to her manager to express my concerns she told me that they had no manager there today. What a way to run a a business no manager? dirty store, and snail pace service, cold food. Poor effort Swan hill KFC Poor effort. Wont be returning in a a hurry.

Staff were really busy but no apology for my wait I then ordered to be told after I payed that there was no corn on the cob yet again an then there was no lettuce but yet again no apology I life minutes away my food was all cold after paying 28pound for 5 of us I was not happy an this is not the 1st time

My family and I walked in and ordered our food mostly KFC food and my son- in law had taken his back up and told them he couldn't chew it .. it was too hard they gave him extra crispy but ordered and asked politely if they could give him what he asked for.. but they had non ready so he said ok and waited a very long time to get his order... so when it was done he went back up to the window and the girl in the back was handing his order to the girl up front and said out loud to the girl up front something to the effect of here's your chicken hope you can eat it or cram it up your ass if you cant .....she had a bad attitude and as we left I stopped to say something to the manager about that not being to cool to say things like that out loud with in ear shot of everyone standing there at the counter....

I continued to tell her that, that she shouldn't be working with people if you don't like to work in a hospitality business .. she could lose her job for that .. then this "manager" asked me to point her out and I pointed to her but she missed seeing who I was talking about so I said "the black woman right there" "she said which one , the chunky one?" and I said yes... I also said Im sorry if I offended anyone saying it that way I didn't mean any harm by it .. I was talking in a hurry she said she would take care of it and I left it at that and left.... then we go back there 3 weeks later and we get told that they cant serve us anymore and we need to leave.... I asked why and she said the girl I complained about was the store manager... and the staff was told to not serve us ever again.....

Now Im sure how I said "the black woman " might have offend someone but how else could I explain it in a hurry to the person in charge.() who said she was she manager and wasn't), who I was talking about they don't have name tags on in the back... but as far as what the real store manager said about my son- in law was uncalled for and unprofessional...... but to ban us from eating there again is way out of line.... so I asked the first girl I talked to ( the non manager) why and she said her store manager said we cant serve you guys anymore and told me to call corp. or talk to the store manager and shes not here... I asked what her name was and she said Pat and I asked for her last name and they refused to give it to me .. So I left and Im writing to you now about it... we spend a lot of money in there and all the other KFCs we go to .....

This is NOT how to run a business...... I would like "Pat" to give a public apology to me and my family for her rudeness .....

I have been to this KFC a number of times and it never seems to improve, and after the recent tv programme showing regular inspections i have started to think this branch has never had one! We went one time and the staff on the front desk spent too much time giggling to each other instead of serving people and whilst we were being served they spent most the time whispering to each other and laughing!

The other weekend we went, same staff were on. Served our food and yet again too busy giggle and having a conversation whilst we were placing the order. As we were sat eating the que was from the counter going all the way to the main door, and they were picking each other up laughing and staff from the kitchen were coming picking the girls up and singing very loud as i am sure all this would be on the stores CCTV. As we were eating one girl starting to clean the tables as people were complaining over how dirty they were there was food and sauce on the floor looked like it hadnt been swept or cleaned since it opened.

Then as she was cleaning up she sprayed the disinfectant all over my partner and his food and just said OMG laughed and walked off behind the counter no apology, nothing i was so angry as she found it amusing. I didnt see a manager try and approach us and trying to speak to them was like talking to a wall. I will be pursuing this until something is changed at that branch as it is horrendous and contrdicts everything which is promoted from KFC branch, a complete joke!!!!

I went to KFC Hounslow East and I was shocked and disgusted to find out that the Tuesday deal was not available for Muslims who eat halal meat! I would like some sort of explanation or something to be done for me about this.

I bought KFC in Johannesburg corner Von Brandis and Bree Street, and shared with my colleagues, after eating the food I felt sick , even now my stomach is acking and went twice already to the bathroom for number 2. I then asked the people I ate with and they are having the same problem, the meat was off I suspect. I will log a complain with the health inspectors, your customers health is important.

We went thru the drive thru at the Port Clinton Store. We ordered 2 5.00 strip boxes one with a pepsi and one with a root beer. The woman said wait a minute. She said ok a 3 piece strip 5.00 box with a pepsi, was there anything else. I said there were 2 of those one with a pepsi and one with a root beer. She then says so what did you want to drink with the 3rd one. I said there were only 2. I then ordered the 6 piece shrimp meal with mashed pot and gravy with it and and a dr pepper with that and also a large macaroni and cheese. When we got to the window I paid her and she gave me thee change and receipt. I was charged for a pepsi, dr pepper, and 2 root beers. I told her she made a mistake and she gave the money back for the drink but she kept the receipt..

She ask us to pull ahead and wait for the order which I didn't have a problem with. I told her we wanted ranch, bbq sauce, butter and honey and pulled ahead. when it was brought out we started to leave and found a small mac and cheese instead on the large. I went back into the store and that was corrected. When we got to where we were going to eat not only didn't we have bbq sauce, honey or butter we had no napkins or forks which makes it hard to eat mashed potatoes. I was really hoping this year would be different at KFC but its not looking good. Several people on facebook have said they won't go to this store because of poor service and food. I will say the food was hot and fresh but when you have to repeat the same order over and over and then its wrong I can understand why people say there is poor service. The line for the drive thru was past the front doors on the other side of the store so drive thru was very slow.

Her name tag said Bonnie and I think maybe she needs to be retrained or not be on drive thru. It was my first trip there since they opened this month and I was very disappointed.

The KFC branch in chester Cheshire the staff are rude the floor in waiting area is very dirty there is no room for all the waiting customers and also the waiting times are ridiculous I won't be visiting that particular branch again.

25 Mar 15 I visited the KFC store #G135085 in Smyrna Georgia. I'm 57 years old and grew up on KFC and loved eating it through the years. I haven't eaten at a KFC in the past year or so because I had switched over to Popeye's. Today I wanted to switch up the flavor. I ordered a two piece meal to go Ticket #4052... After getting back to my office after and expecting a wonderful lunch. What I got was a nasty and greasy looking piece of meat that was by far the worst tasting meat I have ever put in my mouth. I thought when I looked at it, it looks darker than I know it be in the past. It looked like it had been dropped in grease and black sand a few times. I tasted as it looked, like crap! I paid $7 for a biscuit, because the rest of that meal went into the garbage can. I do have pictures of it, if you would like to see it. I also took the survey Validation Code 22170. I was not at all satisfied with the meal that came out of that store.

I went to our local KFC in Liberal, Ks tonight. I went inside ordered and specifically ordered 2 extra bisquits. I got all the way home, which is like 5 miles and too my surprise, no extra bisquits. Upon calling back, spoke with the manager and she basically put the blame on me. I got charged for the extra bisquits, they sure got this part down. The manager defended the store and employee, busy, which they were not. There was no apology, no I'm sorry. She expected me to drive back, let food get cold. Also the bisquits I got were thrown in with the chicken, not put in a separate container, they got soggy from the chicken and 2 out of the four were all broken up in pieces. They were also out of honey. This in my opinion was an easy fix. First, a sincere apology, then get name and address and offer a gift certificate of like $5. This would accomplish two things, let me know you care about me the customer and second and probably more important, get me to come back into your place of business. What it did was give me a really bad taste in my mouth and second, and worse for you, I will not be back to KFC in Liberal, Ks. I might add that I am doing this so they can learn from this mistake.

I just left and went thru KFC for dinner. I order a 2 piece crispy with wedges and mashed potatoes. They say they only have 1 piece of crispy (I'm thinking why? Isn't this a chicken place?) so I say fine give me one piece of original. Then I get back here (luckily I was coming back here) and there is no silverware, ketchup, salt, pepper or napkins in the bag. How did they expect me to eat mashed potatoes with no silverware. How can you eat fried chicken with no napkins? Who eats potato wedges without ketchup..

My family and I decided to eat out tonight. My daughter wanted chicken from KFC, so on my way to pick up all the food, I stopped at KFC first to get my daughter some chicken legs. When I arrived at the drive thru to place my order Christie introduced herself. I asked for two chicken legs, and she said they didn't have a two piece. I told her I just wanted to buy two pieces of chicken. She refused to sell me two pieces of chicken. So, I asked if they had a three piece, she said yes. Christie asked me, if I wanted Original or Crispy, I said Original. They she said, We don't have Original our machine is not working. So I told her never mind. I have bought two pieces of chicken there before many of times. I will not use this location again! The location is in Batesburg Leesville South Carolina. Sorry Management!!!

Never fails what time of day u go in they never have hot wings up n gotta wait 10 minutes! Contacted training manager in Greensburg store once already because these ppl also don't know the difference between a thigh n a breast ! If this store was under good management today things would be better up there, I known worked Latrobe 4 8 years! Hope 2 here form someone about this situation going on in there soon.

I made a purchase at the drive-thru at KFC 930 New Britian Ave., West Hartford, CT 06110 on 3/20/2015 @5:13 PM Ticket# 2437. I ordered and paid for a 4 pcs. w/2 sides. I received a 4 pcs. wing w/1 side. Because I was quite a distance away from the store I attempted to contact the store via the phone number on the ticket. On my 1st 3 attempts the phone continuously rang until it just stopped. On the 4th attempt they actually picked up the phone and hung up. This made me furious that you are supposedly running a legitimate business and during normal business hours you cannot get a response to your calls. They took my money regardless of how much it was and then hung up in my face. I haven't been to a KFC In many years and you can bet I won't be going back. I will continue my patronage of Popeye's where I've never been slighted my order. With the customer service that KFC provides it's no wonder your business is diminishing in the state of CT.

15700 E 8 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI and the Manager on Duty was: Melinda. On Thursday, March 19, 2015, I went to the above location with a question regarding the KFC Club welcoming coupon. The Manager on Duty, Melinda appeared efficient, professional and energetic. She listened to my challenge without interrupting and then reviewed my printed email regarding the KFC Club before responding. I felt she took the time to properly process the information and after determining it was not an issue she could resolve, she asked for my name and number so she could forward it to her District Manager (good strategy). She maintained a level, pleasant attitude throughout our interaction and seemed to give me her undivided attention.

She stepped away momentarily to resolve another issue, however the employee at the counter continued to assure me she would be right back. While I waited for her return, I observed the location appeared very clean and well maintained. I also observed the employees were courteous and friendly to other customers entering the location. All employees appeared neat, clean, well groomed and in uniforms identifying them as KFC personnel. From my viewpoint outside the partition, the chicken appeared hot, plumb and juicy. On Friday, March 20, 2015 I called the KFC Corporate Office to see if they could re-send the KFC Club welcoming coupon. The receptionist answered the phone in a pleasant, upbeat manner and seemed to listen to my challenge. She transferred me to Steve Kelly and I left a message. Within 10 minutes, Mr. Kelly returned my call and explained why I was locked out of printing the coupon. He apologized for the inconvenience and assured me he would resolve my issue in efficiently and in a positive manner.

On 2 separate occasions, I felt I received outstanding customer service from everyone at KFC and look forward to enjoying the delicious food (especially the popcorn nuggets) for years to come! Thank you for treating me as a valued customer; all of you are greatly appreciated.

Went to the KFC in Bellevue and the drive-through person had her hand in her butt

I went into KFC, restaurant #C002150 at 6730 Bridge Street Fort Worth, TX about 4:20pm on 3-19-15; I ordered 40 hot wings got home with them and they were still raw inside took most of them back to the store; but my sixteen year old daughter had consumed some of them and it caused her to throw up violently I talked to a Vicki Novels, she took my return said she didn't have to look at it that she believed me and gave me a refund, I ask for something stating why I brought back the wings (just in case I had to take my daughter to the hospital) she went to telling me she need to work and that she could not incriminate the store or herself; then she wrote on my receipt "Not cook all the way to customer like" I told her that was wrong that it should read not cooked to the specifications of the store this was about 5:50pm; I wait till she cleared her customers, she then apologized for if she was rude earlier.

On 3/18/2015 at approximately 6:15pm my husband pulled through drive through at Blue Springs South 7 hwy KFC in Missouri. The female that took his card turned her back away from us. It was a long period of time that we questioned her. She was very nervous and gave the card back. This morning we were alerted from our bank that our card was being used to buy tickets in Afghanistan among several other things being purchased. Thousands of dollars being stolen. Very sad and disgusted with this experience.

3/13/2015. I was so disappointed in their food!! Gravy tasted burnt, Mac & cheese tasted as though it had been sitting all day. Chicken was ok, but nothing to brag about. We ate in, but they gave us no plates, no forks. They were mad when I went & asked for them. No butter for the biscuit. They were not friendly or wanting to help me, the customer. Would love a refund of my $24.00 I wasted on a meal that was not edible.

I went through the drive through at the Rock Hill, SC store on Ebenezer Road on March 12. the first time i went through I ordered 2 $5 film ups with chicken strips and a Capri Sun for my granddaughter. I asked for honey mustard sauce and butter for biscuits. Of course when checking my order it wasn't correct. So i went through the drive through again and told the girl i had not received the Capri sun and instead of honey mustard sauce I got ranch. she said she was sorry and gave me a bag with the Capri sun and the honey mustard. I pulled away only to realize I never did get the butter I did not have time to go through a third time as i had a doctor's appointment that I needed to get to. I guess I just don't understand why i would have to go through twice to get what I asked for the first time. How hard can it be to get that small of an order messed up. This isn't the first time this has happened and believe me i am not happy. I could have gone across the street to hardy's or subway or many other restaurants. The person that took my order was Brittney. I would hope that this isn't the way KFC trains their people. It's ridiculous that it has to be this way. Drive through's are mean't to be fast for conveinience, sadly this KFC is not. thank you for your attention.

My 91 year old Mother wanted to go to KFC. We went through the drive through about 7 pm but once we ordered (he was very uninterested and not helpful) and pulled forward to p/u window there was no one there and we sat for atleast 15 minutes without seeing anyone at the window. I could see a young man talking to someone near the dining area inside but even when I honked no one came to the window. We took our food home paid $12.75 for 2 meals. I did not get one of my sides and the chicken was mushy on the outside and the chicken was undercooked and tasted terrible. I ordered extra crispy. I live 15 miles from the location so I could not drive back. My mother ate hers at her home and the following day without my saying anything my mother brought up how awful her chicken was. I just thought someone should know. If I were the owner I would want to know.

I purchased a 12pc bucket last night having got it home found it had been over cooked looked very dark and very salty unable to eat it and the fries was also cold the trans.number was 3194 we are both oap and cant not afford to pay out £12 as this was a treat .sorry to complain but this was the worst we have had think give it miss now.

Went to KFC in Conway, AR at lunch, took over 20 minutes in the drive thru. Clerk shoved the order at me and closed the window without saying Thank You, Sorry for the delay or anything, I mean anything, not one word. Then when we got to work realized that the order was incorrect. They definitely need some customer service training. I tell you one thing, if I treated my customers like that I wouldn't have a job. Their attitudes are "Well I get paid the same whether I do a good job or not."

I went into KFC Santa Fe, TX. 77510 to order two Chicken Pot Pies. They only had one and I waited 20 minutes for them to cook another one. While I was waiting I over heard the lady in the back say, Oh I forgot to put the chicken in.. After I received my order and returned home, I cut into the pies and found no chicken in the one pot pie. I then went back and told her that it was one thing to say that she forgot to put the chicken in, but not to correct what she had done. Of course she said she was not talking about that. The ladies name is Ruth at Santa Fe, TX. 77510 location. Not very happy.

On, March 10, 2015 at Restaurant #H730271 4 23 4460 (5:56PM) - Cashier: Jesus - I purchased (6) Chicken strips and (2) small cole slaws. When I got home and got ready to eat, I opened the box and saw that my chicken strips were nothing but crust. There was hardly any meat. The chicken was hard and dry. I was very disappointed, tired from work and had no desire to go back to KFC. I called this location, which is location on Compton Blvd & Central Ave. I have to say, this location is by far the worst location in California. I usually go to the one in Carson, CA because there food is always fresh & good and they even sell Apple pies at this location but the one in Compton has always been horrible and it's never going to change.

I am so upset because I didn't have must money as it is and to have to deal with dry crusted chicken is just not acceptable. I would like to get a refund of my money or some kind of coupon for having to deal with this. I did call the location and told them what they gave me and there response was "am I bringing it back now". I told him "No" because I am tired and had already changed my clothes and I should not have to run up and down the street in order to get the correct food that I paid for.

Somebody needs to do something about this location because it has always been this way. It seems like Compton gets nothing but the worse food! It is said that we have to go to another City to get something good!

I bought streetwise 5 and I was given streetwise three. I checked my slip to see if I paid for streetwise 3 but it shows that I paid for streetwise 5,i only discovered this when I got home and am so disappointed.

I went in the KFC in Covington Virginia and the service was a joke the employees were to busy playing around, when I asked a employee I know if I should tell the manager, I was told don't bother they do it themselves.

My family and i went to kfc Mission Texas and when our order was called we went up and they gave us our order in two trays at the table we still hadn't handed everyone their food when two employees and a customer came to our table stating we had taken her the customer her food ..we got receipt and before we could check employees starting attacking accusing us of purposely taken her food but it wss in our tray THEY made mistake not us antways made my stomach turn and im so nauseous from experience WE ARE NEVER GOING BACK which is a shame because of my allergies KFC is the only place i can go out to eat..but believe me its healthier for me to eat at home...

Visited Star City KFC in Birmingham ordered a zinger tower meal got home bit into the burger it was that raw my teeth didn't even go through it this is disgusting and should of never been sold to me I will never go there again and thinking of taking this further.

Went to Smithfield QLD store p/code 4878 bought 2 boxes of chicken and paid for extra pieces which I never received. This is the third time this has happened. The drumstick was so dry that there was only crumbs left and no meat on it. This is a treat for our family and I didn't get what I ordered now we have hungry people. I rang the store and I am still waiting for the manager to contact me. The staff need more training but what do I do about our dinner which I paid for. This is not good enough, I have been ripped off and still no solution to the hungry problem

If I could post a picture I would show you how a piece of "chicken" looked! Looked like a tore up liver! Nasty as s**t! Mount pleasant Iowa KFC is disgusting. Their food is undercooked. Small portion sizes and they are serving food that doesn't even look like food! NEVER eating at a KFC again!

I am writing this from Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Tonight we bought kfc chicken pieces and strips fRom madinah road. usually fresh chicken meat is white and I was happy with the strips. But we were extremely disappointed with the chicken pieces as they were grey, smelt foul and tasted bad. We've experienced this several times before and my brother has complained twice but in vain. Now i make it a point to tell my friends and family not to buy from kfc. I want this complaint to reach the headquarters at kentucky. Otherwise i am not confident about this issue being solved. u may ask y we didnt complain at the restaurant. Cuz it was take away. And we found this only at home. And no I don't want anyone to call me and offer me free food. I just want fresh food every time I decide to buy kfc.

the chicken pieces are so small and the prices are ridiculous, this really bad because I've always love to eat your food but its getting to the point no meat just bones, your chickens sizes have went from using 3lb chickens to 2 lb and it sucks. I will not buy any more till this is changed. and its not just me and then also the wings they don't have them in our area anymore. Defiance Ohio and Napoleon Ohio. Actually Famous recipe right now is giving you Guys a run for your money in Findlay Ohio. highly disappointed.

I dont know if this website is a serious website to help complaining customers or a website paid by the food companies to let average people vent their complaints so they do not take their complaints to a legal level.. seriously.. I don't want to insult this website but seriously.. looking at all the other complaints filed by thousands (at least thats what I see on this website with my own eyes . which is a good thing for this website)..

I used to work at KFC when i graduated from HS, back when we were sent to KFC University (yes a actual school :p).. and for so many yrs have enjoyed the "famous" recipe with my family and kids.. Now, it seems KFC has grown to resent KFC coupons (yes they are franchised, but still), and personally visiting a huge amount of different KFC's in the southern californin area (from los angeles to san diego), have seen many franchised KFC's either not accept KFC coupons (not participate) or give 'alternative' items to replace those that the coupons listed.

I have seen advertising on TV nowadays, advertiseing a whopping 20 dollars (approx) for 8 pcs of chicken ( legs and thighs only/mostly dark), and a glorious side of chocolate chip cookies or a pie and a few sides..

What has happened to KFC? compared to other chicken franchises ( Churches, popeyes, lousiana, pioneer, ect).. they offer good prices (sales coupons or not) for a decent amount of chicken like the way it used to be back then ..

KFC franchise owners have taken advantage of the finances with huge disregard to our economy (based on other chicken selling franchises), and have grown very arrogrant of the consumer.. again I have tried to get hold of KFC consumer complaints but have not directly been able to talk to the right person.. .. wonder why they offer soo many coupons on their website? to distract the average complaining KFC customer...

I stil like eating KFC chicken now and then (and being a past employee. long ago).. but things have grown wayy past the consumers interests and they do not even care, based on sales... they could care less about the older more dedicated KFC customers that used to enjoy a good KFC dinner ( a bucket of mixed chicken (not thighs/legs/dark), some good ol sides veggies and mac and corn, and appreicate KFC for what they were.. compared to nowadays..

I had a coupon for 10 pc mixed a few weeks ago. i went in.. manager said all they had was legs/thighs now.. i could wait 15min to get what the coupon said.. i agreed (sitting in the food area with my 3yr old son).. after bout 10 min, mngr called said order was ready.. i got it and left.. driving home, i found he only put legs/thighs in the order.. I called back.. he said that i wanted that.. i told him i waited 15 min to get my coupon order.. he said sorry.. thats what he heard.. i filed a complaint with KFC online and phone.. never heard any replies since...
What does that tell u.. Idont have huge lawyers to file stupid complaints to KFC headquarters and they know this too... if anything.. if u experienced soemthing similar.. plz definitely complain and maybe, just maybe, a lawyer that has had the same thing happen to him/her, can take our cases and bring justice to a corrupt company that once used to be honests... the company I used to work for many long yrs ago..

Louis Trichardt KFC drive threw always has a problem, we went there tonight 26/10/2012 to get dinner and the lady taking the orders firstly got the order wrong then there where tree other cars that were waiting to get there food in the parking lot because they don't want us to wait in the line they order us to wait in the parking area. when we said we orders three crushers and not one the people working there said we didn't order three. the previous time there was no mash so they gave us coleslaw to replace the mash as soon as i had a fit all of a sudden the had mash. that is shit service if they don't do something about the management soon there reputation is going to be ruined, i know i wont ever go there again.

Ordered a 12 piece dinner and gave the cashier a coupon for such. She said that it expired one day earlier and could not accept it. I told her I was a regular customer at this establishment and could I go home and print off another coupon off the internet which was not expired to apply for the cost of this meal. She said no that she was unwilling to hold my meal and wait for my return. I reluctantly paid full price but due to the cashier's rudeness and unwillingness to try to save me a few dollars., I will probably not be a returning customer at this KFC. Considering the coupons that are circulated via the Sunday papers and off the internet., I thought that KFC would value these and would try to accommodate its customers., but this is not the case.

I went to your Grants Pass, OR store and got a honey bqq snack sandwich and an order of honey bqq wing. When I had the wings it was like having hot wings with honey bqq sauce on them. I love the wings with the bones in them. I will not get the honey bqq wings from this store ever again. In fact I will not go to this store again as they do not have the original chicken seasoning. They add hot spices on the regular chicken so I have not got your chicken from the store for years as my husband did not like it hot. He made me go to Albertsons that is in the same shopping center to get fried chicken and I have others tell me they did not like the chicken at this store.
Donna Mason

I went to KFC at 9 15 in the evening on 23/02/13 I ordered a 3 piece large and a tower burger. When leaving the drive through and getting home and finding my tower wasn't in the bag but I got my sunkist drink. How does tht work. I'm very disappointed from the service at Armadale KFC on Jull street I expect a full refund of both meals for the inconvenience of you dier staff. I expect a reply from head office ASAP, to resolve the matter. Again very disappointed.

Oliver Ashford

They have repeated calling my cell phone 4 times after me calling them and saying that they must have called the wrong number manager was very very rude and obnoxious this started happening at 6:30 p.m. until 6:44 p.m. if this persists I will seek an attorney for harassment the number they are calling from is 865-483-5059 and is coming from oak ridge tn I don't even live in that area I reside in white pine tn I would really prefer for somebody to call me after you receive this complaint my number once again is 865-761-0218 I used to be a good customer of kfc in Morristown tn but after being talked to and treated the way I was by your oak ridge store I doubt very seriously if me or my family will proceed to eat or deal with any kfc again sorry but I wasn't trying to be rude to him and him being a manager shouldn't have responded the way he did he should control his employees at a better manner and why are employees being allowed to use a company phone every company I've worked for wasn't allowed on company phones need to control and watch your stores and managers and employees better

For family business I find this AD very offensive by deciveing a child plus lying to him really sends the wrong message to a child . This may be a reason that our generation's responsibility for teaching our children right from wrong has failed based on the actions of the younger generation of today.

Dear Sir/Madam, on Tuesday 16th October 2012 i went to my local KFC store in Hackney to buy two pieces of chicken (a Drumstick and Side Breast) and when i arrived home and opened the bag it wasn't what i asked for, a Chicken Thigh (which i don't like) was in the bag instead of a Drumstick.

This has happened about four times now and i've gone back to the store to complain twice before but nothing seems to be solved so this is why i'm making this complaint now and further more if they don't have the order that you want they shouldn't be allowed to give you anything that is available or they should say they don't have what i just ordered so I could choose what else i want.

Pauline Stevenson

I visited Store# Y336058 on 1-18-13 at 12:18pm and simply ordered a #2 (doublicious combo). I've ordered this many times in the past so I was surprised to find that instead of being made with a chicken breast it was made with what appears to be a dark meat chicken strip that had almost as much breading as actual chicken. I wasn't able to have them remake it because it took several minutes for them to even get it to me despite being the only order being made and I had to be back at work. It wasn't until I sat down to eat that I was able to notice this. Normally I do not have any issues at this store, I go specifically there because I always have problems with the other stores in my area. I just do not understand how or why they would just put an entirely different piece of meat on there and it really ruined the sandwich.

On Easter Day we bought a 12 piece family value meal, we ate it around 4:00 pm, and after an hour 3 of my kids and myself got really sick with vomiting and diarrhea all day and night. One of my kids,who is the youngest, ended up in the hospital for food poisoning. I do not know if the chicken was bad, old or not cooked properly.We went to the location where we bought the chicken at, and they did give us our money back. I would like to have an answer to my complaint, before we take a legal action of some sort. We have always been a customer at KFC, but after this issue we do not know if we would like to go back, because my 3 year old was in the hospital, and we would not like this issue to happen to someone else, because having the whole family with food poisoning is not pleasant.

I went into KFC tonight and ordered a grilled twister max at approximately 10:40pm, they informed me they had no grilled strips and offered me original strips which I was fine with, I asked for no sauce and no tomato on my twister, the first time my order was given to me it contained sauce which I had asked not to have on there so I went back in and told them I had asked for no sauce at all, the second time they tried making my order it contained tomato which I asked for not to be on there, I shouldn't have to go in there 3 times to get a simple order made correctly, it's quite frustrating...

Yesterday, Thursday Sept.23,2011, me and my friends went to KFC at Al Khalej Centre in Bur Dubai.We reach around 3:50 pm in the counter and straight away ask for the lunch meal promotion for Dhs.15/-, but unfortunately the person in the counter said its closed already.How come! The timing says it starts from 12:00 to 04:00 pm.but then they didn't allow us to order the promotion coz they said in their system its already 4:15pm.

Then one supervisor came which i don't want to mention the name, says,they cannot do anything coz this is from the management and if we want to complain we can call and then he give us one of your take away plastic which has the number on it.You think its the right way? I don't think so!It's very unprofessional!!! I'm sorry to say. He could have done better than that. Either, change your system timing or change the timing from your poster or brochure make it 12:00 to 3:35 pm. since your system is 25 minutes ahead.

People won't care your system timing anyway, we all follow the standard timing in our watch.I hope you will look into this matter....If you really care about your customers!!!

I went to the Upper Hutt KFC today I found the customer service absolutely disgusting! when I got to the window to pay and collect my food I asked if I can get extra seasoning on my chips. the girl who was serving me at the window was very helpful at that stage and said yes of course and gave me extra seasoning. that was when I heard the 2 other females who were packing the food pipe up and say we don't do extra seasoning anymore (which was news to the girl who was serving me).

They then proceeded to say that if they really need it give them a pack of salt or even better tell them to bring their own if they want it. all of this banter was going on while I was still at the window but weather they thought I could hear or not this is not what a customer should be hearing. I got my food and drove off very unimpressed and not wanting to go back really. I don't know names of these females but the girl at the window was a Maori/islander the other 2 - 1 was a European lady and a Maori/islander and I believe she is the manager?

I manage in a food place myself and I would never let my staff talk about customers in such a way. customer service means serving the customers needs. I wish that these people are talked to as they need to realise they are customer facing and they need to sort out their ways of talking and acting.

On Wednesday evening we ordered a family feast from the mingara, central coast, now takeaway. When we got the food home the gravy lid wasn't on properly and had leaked all through the bag & food. Also we realised that the food we were given wasn't the family feast. We returned to the shop and were informed by Sean that they were now closed, apologised & told us to come by the following evening & we would receive a free family feast. We told him we would be driving by at 7pm & would call in. Sean assured us he was working at that time, however when we called in that evening he wasn't working & wasn't even on the rota to work at all. The young girl apologised but there was nothing she could do about it. KFC owe me my money back for the meal we originally ordered. We go to KFC once a week after footy training but we won't be going again ! There are other chicken takeaway shops here on the coast & will be getting our hard earned money in future.

Your location at 80th and Wadsworth in arvada CO is horrible. 99% of my visits I end up having to go back to get missing food. I was at that KFC every Thursday but the horrible made me stop going to KFC six months ago. Two weeks ago I decided to give it another try. I had to return twice. My large cole slaw was missing. I was so upset I left my home and went back. When I returned home I noticed they had also forgot the dinner rolls. I need you to know that the location have young people who do not care about the customer. The manager laughed when I returned for a second time and said "we have new people training new people". ??

We went to Waterloo NY KFC drive-thru and then drove 45minutes to our home only to find part of our order was missing. We called the store to report the mistake and we were told that because of the great distance to the store that we would be reimbursed the entire amount of our purchase in food credit by the store manager.When we went to the store later , we were told that because the store had made so many mistakes lately that they would not be honoring the fore-mention good-will offer,but only replacing the food that was missing .when I asked about the offer the other manager had made with us ,we were told rather bluntly that with was not their problem! All this was done in front of many other people waiting to order. I don;t believe this is what KFC had in mind when they trained their employees.This store WILL NOT get another chance to embarrass us again!!!

I went to store #J295004 in Poteau, Ok at 7:42 pm , 15 Dec 20012 to order my dinner. Upon doing so I joined the sizable group of people standing there waiting for their food. The faces of these customer were not happy ones as they waited while the crew of approximately 7 young people lolllygagged and horseplayed. Their did not appear to be any adult supervision. Their enthusiasm for service left much to be desired. The one young man that finally got my food looked and moved like he would have rather been anywhere but at work. I observed him assembling orders with obvious beligerence. The quality of my food left much to be desired. I live less than a mile from that store an when I opened my food immediately upon returning home I found it to be cold. This is not the first time my family and I have experienced slow service and poor food quality. If there were another place to get chicken other than a convenience store I would go there. Thank you for your time. I hope someone takes this seriously.

I am 60 years old and have eaten and enjoyed kfc for a long time. Now, suddenly , I can no longer eat it due to the fact that is way too hot and spicy.
did you change your original recipe. I have tried eating it with milk, bread and butter etc. My mouth is on fire. Others have said the same thing. what happened to my favorite chicken place.

Hello,I am a regular buyer of KFC,I love KFC,but the people who are working in your KFC shops are cheating the customer.I've been in Wembley high road at KFC and order a wicked bucket(as in every weekend) to take away ,and when I'm in hurry I don't heck all the time to see if everything is in the bucket,and i'v noticed that they are cheating,they don't put your full order.Either your pieces of chicken are missing,or your gravy ,or ketchup(and I always order large gravy and ketchup) and I pay extra for this.I am very disappointed with the services of KFC in Wembley High Road.You wait so long for your order to be completed ,you pay extra for what you want,and when you get home you notice that you have been cheated by the people who worked there.Very dissapointing.I will never buy again from KFC in Wembley.

yesterday i used a buy 1 get 1 free coupon at kfc big chicken marietta ga roswell rd. i was supposed to get 1 dark and 1 white piece chicken in ecah dinner. when i got home all 4 pieces of chicken were dark meat. i also ordered green beans with each meal but was given cole slaw instead. i love kfc and was dissapointed since i was trying to try your new white meat boneless chicken. i would like my money back 4.99 plus tax or another coupon to try again. thanks loyal customer barry kelly 404-316-9901.

This happen in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we have one store that oppened a few months ago:
Last Friday in Buenos Aires, Argentina I ordered some chicken strips and inside my box there was a USED BANDAGE! I had already eaten several strips so I asked them to tell me why the person who has the bandage on was waring it, in order to see if I had to take precautions for my health. They ensure me that they where going to find that out. Two days later I was not given any information and they told me that they throw the bandage away! They said that the bandage couldn't come from inside the store, and they didn't take any responsability. But you CAN CHECK THE VIDEO OF THE MALL and see that it came out of there! It's a shame that they are not considering the health of their customers. And now I am very concerned for my health.

I was in the Rockyhill CT KFC on Sunday Jan 6, 2013 we placed a order for a 12 piece Meal for 26.99 which should of had 2 mashed, 6 bisquits and a cole slaw, we only received 1 mashed first problem. Then we also ordered a 3 piece orginal recipe meal for 7.79 which we did not even receive. The only thing that was correct in the whole order was the 6 piece strips.

I called the Rocky Hill store @ 860-257-7255 and was told I could come back for what they forgot well I live at least 10 miles away so no to that. He then told me to just stop by sometime and he would give me a 3 piece he had logged me in the book well again and I am not over there very often so I asked that they credit my account and I was told they could not do that either.

This is insane not only did I not get what was ordered but now I spent 46.00 for something that we never received and my husband was so disgusted that we both did not even eat. I think this is ridiculios and I should be refund the whole meal I am driving back over there on my gas so I can get what they forgot to give me. Very Upset

I am from Cairo Egypt. Living in El Rehab City. On Friday 11Jan2013 by 16:00 hour me and couple of my friends agreed to make an order from KFC that is located less than 1klm from my house.

So I picked my phone and contact the delivery serving center and began to give them my order, but the person who has taking my order advised me that he would not be able to take my order as the electricity in the related branch next to my place is cut off. I asked him to transfer me to the complaints department to raise this issue and to find a solution with me.

A lady replied on me under the name of Soha. Advised me that would not be able to place any order to my as the related branch near to me has a problem of electricity and they do not deliver.

So I have asked her even if I pass by them myself in tge El Rehab branch would I be able to make my order, she advised me back that the branch is opened but they do not serve customer due to the electricity problem.

Even when I have asked her of the other nearest branch that could serve me, she advised me that there are no other branch can deliver me, so I asked her of the nearest branch so I can reach it myself and do the order, she advised me that she knows the nameof the branch that exist in a mall but when I asked her for its address she replied that she does not know and that she can give me its number and I call them to know their address.

I have have asked her at that time to open a complain ticket for me and when I have asked her for the ticket reference number she told me that there are no such a thing and the complain has been rejestered under my phone.

I did not have any choice except taking my car and go to get the order myself. I took couple of my friends and agreed first to check on the related close branch that has a problem and the surprise was that the branch was working normally and accepting orders, serving people, even when I asked for the branch manager he advised me that they did not have any problem of electricity the whole day.

I have called the call center again "complains" asked for the related manager, advised him with what exactly happened to me and that I am talking to him from the branch that was suppose to have a problem with electricity and that I was able to do my order and that they did not have any electricity problem the whole day.

My problem here is.

1- I could not get my service properly.
2- There was a miss communication between the call center and the branches
3- When I have arrived to the related branch, I felt that the responsible in the call center were lying on me
4- I had to leave the people at my house and to go myself get the whole order.

Make sure to find why this whole lie was raised and I was not be able to be provided with a proper service. Note, I would thank the related branch manager for his assistance, as his cashier in the branch was also under stress and was unable to fulfill my order.

My daughters and I ate dinner at KFC tonight and were very disappointed in the service and the food on the buffet,the food was old and dried up,no fresh chicken or biscuits,no forks,napkins. Every time we needed something we had to ask and it seemed to bother the employees standing around doing nothing.For 23.00 dollars i think they could have done a better job,it was not busy at all maybe 5 other people in the whole place.We will not be going back!!!

I and my family of 40 walked into your store on 4-23-13 to order a picnic valued at around $200.00 and we were totaly ignored by the staff and even the manager of the store. And yes there was only 1 customer in the store. So we left and went to chick a flick down the street. I will never eat there again and will not recomend you all.

My husband and I have lived in Ontario Oregon for the last three years, we recently visited the KFC there and were very dissatisfied with the Customer Service we recieved there. First of all I told one of the employees that the ice machine was broken, and he just blew me off, so I went back to the table to get my husband to try and get it to work, but he couldn't do anymore than I could with the machine. So to some up everything, we were unhappy when we left the resturant, and have Know plans to revisit. I think you need to revisit training employees, as they really don't understand how to treat their customers.

On 26/02/2013 i went to my local KFC in swindon, as i was waiting for my order some guy walked in complaining about mould on one of the buns to his mini fillet so decided to check mine in the shop only to find i had exactly the same problem, i walked back to the counter to complain, all i got was a grin, he then took the burger and bought another one out to me, i had no apology from anyone in the shop, i am absolutely disgusted with not only the food but the way i was treated as a paying customer!
I will wait for a reply back and if nothing gets done about it i will take it further!

I never had a good experience everytime i go to KFC, the first experience i had that really pissed me off , i was given an uncooked chicken at the drive thru in one of the store in prince albert, sk (near days inn) We complained about it the next time we visited thier store but staff there they just listened & didn't do any action nor apologized. Today, may 5th 2013 12:40nn we happened to drop by again at kfc idlewyd dr in saskatoon for lunch, i didn't know that if you order a chicken meal they always cook a thigh & drumstick part but i wanted to have 2thighs so i asked if its possible to have it changed, the staff incharge in food prep sounds so rude, i just left the counter & didn't bother to get her name since i don't want my holiday ruined because of her but i can't let this experience pass without complaining. To kfc management, you should train your staff in giving your customers the excellent customer service we deserve, i have been a customer service oriented person for 8 years & i tell you customer service really matters.

I went to KFC just about 30min before. Yesterday i had received a coupon from KFC Saying get $2 off from your next combo meal or 2,3,4 piece chicken meal at KFC. The girl there refused to give me $2 off i'm pretty sure she did not understood what the coupon said. People working for KFC do not even know how to speak English properly i mean this is about our food they should hire people who understand English she said No that does not include combo even tho it said combo meal. i was going to tell her to call someone else but because there was a line behind me i was like what ever and i dint say much i dun care about $2 off but if im going there with a coupon at least they should know there promos and what deals they have I will never ever go to KFC cashiers are rude they don't understand there own COUPONS how LAME!

I recently dined at manvers way KFC resteraunt in barnsley South Yorkshire we had to wait 15 minutes before we were served despite been the front of the que and once we had placed our order we had to wait a further 15 minutes t get our food which wasn't very warm when it was served to us due to the amount of time we had already had to wait we decided to leave the meals and go elsewhere

I placed a order for 40 pieces honey barbeque wings for my grandchildren dinner.I was pacific about the chicken wings not being spicy, when i got home and served the children they were firey hot. I called the store to complain about the order that they had gave me and I talk to the manager Jeremy and the General manager Lisa and was told that all of the wings were firey hot and they just dipped them in barbeque sauce and I no that is not true for all kentucky restaurants because I ordered some from another store a few days ago and they were perfect. The sign states honey barbeque or firey hot.I was disatisfied with the service there service.Thank you in advance .

Dear sir/Madam, I am a usual costumer of KFC. Today Morning at 11:30am I was purchased two party meal from Mangaf shop (Block :4, Kuwait Cahier name in bill Mr. Eslam hesham). And I requested to him to provide me 20 paper plate he refused to give, normally they were providing. But he replied me that now company is not allowing more than 15 paper plate. I feel very bad when he replied this way this kind of service will spoil your company goodwill and customer satisfaction

I am very disappointed as once again when we got home after purchasing KFC we were not given all our order and hear we got was incorrect. We ordered a family pack with one burger to have just chicken only and also a snack pack. When we got home there was no snack pack and no plain burger. This was very upsetting as that meant my son had no dinner and the grandchildren had to have a few chips in bread. It's is not the first time it has happened but I just couldn't be bothered to complain.

This time I have had enough as we got charged for what we ordered but did not get what we wanted. We have KFC every week so we are good and regular customers who are not satisfied with this service. While I understand it gets busy, I would think that one thing they would do before giving you the order was check it was all there. I look forward to your response. It was purchased at gunghalin store canberra.

We went to KFC in Moreno Valley (Heacock), CA ordered meals for family get together. I do understand that there are customers, but had to wait extra half an hour since the first meals were ready for takeout and forgot about the other meals, so they asked us for another half hour so they can get the rest of the orders which was not even ready but they had to cook. We were very patient and decided that we will wait for the other rest of the meals.

They eventually finished and handed our meals and did not apologise for the delay. We didn't mind at all since i and the rest of the family grew up eating Colonel Sanders as Finger lickin' Good. This time i noticed that the chicken wasn't cooked well and the spices on it was not the same taste as it usually is. I was very disappointed. This is not how the Colonel satisfied their customers. Please give me some suggestions on how this type of problem could be corrected and never happens again. I still love KFC, but i kind of got grossed out by the chicken and made me very giddish to buy or eat chicken for a while. I would be very happy to have a resolution to my question and thank you for your time and patience. God Bless.

Today, November 2, 2012, I went to KFC store #549 in Puerto Rico at 3:44pm to be precise. There is an advertising about a bucket of crispy chicken. So I went and ordered it. I was told I would have to wait 14 minutes for the chicken to which I agreed. I asked the lady taking the order (drive thru) that I would like to choose my chicken pieces to which she said that the crispy chicken only comes in thigh and legs . To my surprise because I've had it before. Nonetheless this is not what the advertisment indicates as it pictures chicken breast, wings, etc. So I decided to ordere indivual meals, which was not my intention. Once I get to the window, I pay and the lady hands me my drinks. I ask her for a drink tray (for three drinks) and she said they didn't have. So here we are struggling with the drinks so they won't spill in the car. Then she hands me my order and I'm still struggling with the drinks. Another female employee comes to the window and starts calling and saying: "here is the rest of your order lady" and kept calling lady, lady. I look up securing the last drink and as I did she threw the rest of my order on the counter and walked away. This is not how I expect to be treated while ordering and buying food. Needless to say, if a piece of chicken it's not part of the promotion then why isn't stated on the advertisment. I'm really disappointed at the service and advertising which seems to be inacurrate.

Good day,

Lats Night 20 December 2012 18:55. I phoned to place an order with KFC Brakpan. At 20:00 still no delivery i tried and phone them on the same number (011 740 7221) i used to place my order and then it kept on saying call failed. I then contacted the call centre which gave me another number (011 740 9530) which also when i phoned kept on saying call failed. I contacted the call centre 3 times and they said they will try and get hold of them but still no one came back to me. At 20:42 my food arrved almost 2 hours later and only to discover they did not give me everythin i ordered!!

I had the worst fast food experience ever @ KFC located at 2834 Boyer Street in Charlotte N.c 28208 704-697-8002. I went through drive-thru because for some reason the lobby doors were locked before 10p.m,, I placed my order which was two number one combos one with a mountain dew for the drink the other with Pepsi. I also asked for one of the combos to have a side of mac and cheese and the other to have a side of potato wedges. in addition i asked for an extra side of wedges and an extra side of mac and cheese.

After placing my order i had to repeat everything because the cashier obviously did not hear my order. The cashier told me my total was $14.29, once i got to the window i gave the cashier a $5 bill nine $1 bills and 30 cent. the cashier was so busy trying to take the next customers order that he did not give me a receipt nor did he give me my $0.03 in change and i did not see him put the money that i gave him in the cash drawer.

I was asked to pull up to the next window by the cashier (kendall) and once there i was asked what my order was because kendall obviously had not rung it up. Taking up to much time at the window the manager quickly approached, he said that the order was not on the screen and asked did I have my receipt. I told him that kendall did not give me a receipt nor did he give me change. Kendall argued back and forth that he did which i thought was very unprofessional so instead of them just fixing the order i asked for a refund.

Who would want to eat from a restaurant that has given them bad customer service? The manager then asked for me to pull up to the lobby door so that he could count down kendalls cash drawer. I waited for about 10-15 mins and no one came out so i drove back around through the drive-thru. The manager came to the window and told me that kendalls drawer was correct and that they had a no-refund policy so he could not give me my money back all he could do was give me his managers card with information on it regarding how to make a complaint.

I was at KFC and was trying to use a coupon that was in the post bulletin and they would not honor it. I said it was in the paper and that is false advertising when they give a coupon and won't let me use it. They woould no t.. I bought the food anyway but do not think it is right to get cou[pons to get people to the store and then they refuse it...

We have just visited kfc st helens 30/09/2012 we have been before but today was awful the girthey l's bethind the counter were to busy talking said we have no beans yet they had some as customer after us got some then they said they had no tango my son pointed out some behind her then she said the krushum machine wasnt working she use gave a customer had to recieved 1 an the girl said il fill machine if u really want wait i said yes so reluctantlyshe filled it slammed krushum on counteasr asaid no lids i am disgusted with staff today

Today May 3, 2013 at 6pm. The associate supervisor ( wearing red KFC T shirt) whose name was withheld to us by the store manager treated us rudely and disrespectfully. We had difficulty understanding each other regarding my order,so with an insulting demeanor she turn her back with her thumb pointed at me she shouted" Can somebody explain to this guy) then left" I felt stupid and illiterate with her action. I can speak and write in English very well. To help KFC maintain excellent customer service, i brought to the attention of the store manager( LIZA) the insulting demeanor of her supervisor and requested for the name of the associate in the red t shirt and the tel. no of KFC corporate she then said that she would talk to the supervisor concern. Instead of providing us the tel. no of the KFC corporate office, Liza instructed the supervisor ( red t shirt) to approach us while taking our meal. She us ask if she could talk to us to which i answered why? She then again turn her back to us and with both hands waving she said that's it. Meaning, were done. After our meal, i again talked to the store manager (Liza) for the name of the supervisor in red t shirt and the tel. no.of the corporate office to file our concern. She responded by saying that i sent her out to apologize to you but you simply responded with why? She then abruptly turn her back and left without providing my wife and myself the Tel. no of the corporate office and name of the person we would like corrected and trained on good customer service We feel that the responds and action of Liza is very unprofessional and below the standard of the customer service of KFC. ( Store#KO71098. 527 Franklin Mills Circle, Philadelphia. Tel 215 612 9096) Receipt ticket no.3896 6:00 pm. Thank you for your kind attention and more power to KFC

I have a concern about recent TV commercials that depict an angry husband confronting a clerk behind the counter at a KFC store. I find the ads creepy and offensive. I don't think there is anything funny about controlling husbands following their wives and being aggressive towards the clerk. It is obvious to me that whoever created these ads thought this was humourous. There is nothing humourous about this kind of man especially if you are the the wife of one of them. You cannot normalize such behavior. Maybe some sober second thought should have gone into this ad campaign. I think you should stop these ads and create new ones that are not offensive. Thank you for listening and hopefully KFC will care enough about your brand that future advertising will be better for all. Cathie Mitchell

re KFC 405/407 Ashley road .Parkstone. On many occasions on visiting this outlet late evening during advertised opening hours on the front doors, to be told ,we have shut down the cookers ,and there is no food !!!! This is not an acceptable practice for franchise who rely on profit turn over to make money for their head office .

The closing hour is 12pm (midnight) , this happens at 11.15pm . Are the staff on a mission to point their customers to the opposition , California Chicken shops and so reduce profit ? When complaints are made , a blank look of disgust by the staff ,of how dare we ask for food in an out let that purports to be a food out let . May be they are on a mission to get this shop closed by lack of turn over .

I hope that you look into this matter ,and await you`r reply .

HI, This is in relation to our visit at the KFC outlet in RGI Airport, Shamshabad(A.P) on 12.12.2012 at 10:57 pm. Considering KFC to be such a big brand, we decided to eat at KFC for the first time. Personally being a vegetarian, I enquired about the vgetarian options to eat at KFC. The response of the attendant present then was very cold, unwelcoming and lethargic.

He did not have the manners to even respond, even though there was no one at the outlet. Thereafter Mr. Apsar Basha suggested vegetarian options for me after 5 minutes took the order and disappeared in the kitchen. After a gap of about 3 additional minutes Mr. Dilip Reddy came out and on enquiring about our order he realized that the invoice was just lying at the table there.

Realizing the mistake he immediately apologized and asked us 10 minutes, in the hurry serving us the wrong dish. Before taking the dish , we enquired with Vikram, Dilip Reddy and Apsar Basha whether it was vegetarian to which Apsar Basha replied in the assertive.

To my horror it was nonveg, we gave back the toasted twister to which they realized the mistake again apologized and my friend thereafter purchased veggie snacker(11:13pm ) for me since I was hungry, to which they took 10 minutes and said that it would take 5 more minutes.in frustration I got up from my seat and said I do not want it, to which Mr. Pasha said that I have already paid for it by swiping my card and that my order will be ready.

Thereafter Mr. Nanda came in and offered us a complimentary veg meal, however we didn’t take it and left it there only and asked the staff to eat it.

It was the first time I had nonveg in my life. Please find attached the bill for the same, highlighting the venue,time,date and also photograhs of the outlet. and staff.

I understand Mr. Nanda and Vikram saying that the employees are new but in that case they should be provided with requisite training.

This is to highlight that the behavior of the staff was really not acceptable ,they displayed no standards and were absolutely rude. The mistakes were repeatedly committed and their callousness and lack of interest in work was shown. They wasted our time. We landed at KFC at 10:30 and the order was taken at 10:57 and we weren’t being served on time

For a vegetarian who repeatedly enquired 2 times if the stuff was veg and what were the options in veg, I think providing non veg after discussion was not acceptable. All this has caused a lot of mental trauma and waste of time and an unpleasant experience.

The attitude and behavior is not acceptable. My entire experience of being in Hyderabad itself has turned sour on account of this occasion

I wouldn’t trust any KFC outlet to serve me veg or on any words of KFC employee.

The store I am complaining about is on 8034 Greenback Lane, Citrus Heights, CA. I have been using this store for a couple of years but starting last year this store every time I order a couple of meals I always get home without a full order. In fact I have changed stores but unfortunate it is out of my way a few times so I use the Greenback store and again I get my order home and I am missing parts of my order. And to top it off they never give you a receipt so that I can call them. I am tired of going out of my way to get the rest of my order, and I want you people to punish this store some how. Also when I do go back to get my order they never offer me any compensation for my TIME. I also think the problem is that store, in the evenings, only seem to have young men working there who obviously don't care about your customers. I will be going to the other store from now on.

Went into restaurant Store # D3330117 on 3/17/2013 at 5:31 p.m., Receipt # 3996. We purchased 2 senior buffets & an order of hot wings. The buffet looked very unattended by the staff. Food was not up to temperature, the stuffing looked very dry, dark in color and was not hot at all. NO chicken on buffet at all. Bisquits were as hard as a rock, gravy had a hard film across the top, corn was cold, and bread pudding looked gross. We asked a staff member, Kiara if they were going to do something about the buffet. Kiara acted like we had asked the impossible, she said she was to busy. She had extremely bad customer service skills and should NEVER work with your customers. The way we were treated needs to be addressed to this staff member. We finally had to ask 3 times before receiving any chicken over the front counter. NEVER was there any chicken directly put out on the buffet nor was the buffet ever replenished with fresh food. If this was not a Sunday evening we would of called the Health Department for this was a serious health violation. This is the second time we have experienced issues with this store and would appreciate this to be addresed IMMEDIATELY. If I do not hear anything the Health Department will be addressed with this store.

Have feedback for KFC?