Microsoft Customer Service

Contact Microsoft Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080

Microsoft is a global technology company founded by Bill Gates and famous for the Windows operating system and the PC computer. The current CEO is Satya Nadella who took over in 2014 for Steve Ballmer. Microsoft is a global organization with thousands of employees, and is headquartered in Seattle Washington primarily, with offices around the world.

Customers primarily complain about Microsoft because of the poor quality of products including: PCs, Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office. Particularly certain products have had more challenges than others like the Windows Phone and Windows 10 OS. There are many negative reviews across the internet about these products.

In recent years, Microsoft began outsourcing much of it's customer service department outside of the United States. This makes contacting the company with problems even more of a challenge. Common feedback we see relates to poor customer support, bugs in software, problems with PC hardware, and overall frustration with a lack of innovation inside the company.

Microsoft Contact Information

33.703703703704
  • Fujitsu
    (3 reviews)

Top Microsoft Complaints

I have had the same email address since people began emailing, but thanks to you, I no longer can use it. You claim someone tried to hack into my account because I (ONE TIME ONLY) checked my email from my daughter's phone. I cannot give you the address of the latest person I emailed, because I haven't emailed anyone in months, and when I do, I don't put a subject heading.( I will TEXT my family and tell them to email grandkids' christmas list, etc.) I cannot access information emailed to me from my doctor because I can not longer get into my account. I can not believe that you will shut down an account without first checking with the owner. You people are imbeciles. I tried your online form, you keep telling me you can't let me in because I didn't send enough information (for the reasons mentioned above). One of your techs tried helping me, but AGAIN, since I can't answer those two questions, you won't let me in. What a bunch of idiots!!

Hi there

I have just filled out the form as requested. It is the same form I filled out before.

Much of the information it requests from me I don't have (ie credit cards to buy skype credit as I have since changed banks and haven't bought skype credit), or infomration in my skype account which I can't access as it's through my hotmail account?

Please sort this matter out urgently as per my email below I urgently need access to my account and have provided my phone number for you to contact me.

Kind regards

Gemma Archer

From: Ryan <ryanedgecombe@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 14 October 2018 12:01 PM
To: unmonitored@microsoft.com
Subject: URGENT: Re: Account recovery request for gemms77@hotmail.com – Update

Hi there

I URGENTLY need access to my account and whilst I wil fill out the form this is getting ridiculous.

My mother recently committed suicide and I need my email today to correspond with various relatives and undertake admin relating to her death before the work week starts, including admin related to the police, coroner and her executor (see my sent emails to verify this). I have sent my kids out for the day so that I can undertake these tasks and now I have wasted 5 or more hours because I cannot use my email.

I am also going away on Thursday and also need to urgently access my email to reconfirm bookings.

Your process is unecessarily time consuming and unhelpful and to be honest I'd rather have access to my account hacked and be able to use it than go through a process that is more time consuming than setting up a whole new account.

Unimpressed and will move to gmail eventually.

Gemma Archer (Australia) +61449685581 - please call me to verify ID if possible!!!

From: Microsoft Account - Unmonitored Email <unmonitored@microsoft.com>
Sent: Sunday, 14 October 2018 10:35 AM
To: ryanedgecombe@hotmail.com
Subject: Account recovery request for gemms77@hotmail.com – Update

when trying to sign in i am told my Microsoft account has been blocked due to suspicious activity. I go to follow the steps to retrieve my account and it tells me i need to provide a phone number in which i will receive a code to retrieve my account. However when i try to input my phone number or any of my family members it says "cannot send text to this number" which makes no sense as all the numbers i have provided can receive text message. i have been trying to access my account for over an hour now and am getting extremely frustrated with you guys as it shouldn't be this difficult to retrieve my account. There seems to be an issue on your end and i am hoping it can be resolved as soon as possible.

I am fedup with the stupid adverts inbetween the games please cut them out

After the windows 10 update in August, I have not been able to use my memory card reader. I have checked in Device Manager and according to it, windows has blocked my memory card and gave me a code 48. I have tried several different ways to get it to work including asking for help. Nothing has worked and my computer is a Gateway NE71B series laptop. Gateway is no longer in business. There is nothing wrong with my computer, I like it and it runs fairly fast. I need it to edit videos and load them up on YouTube. Can't use any of my video equipment with a memory card now, camera, GoPro, etc. I want to know what Microsoft is going to do about it. I don't believe I should have to pay for something that worked just fine until you updated my perfectly good computer. I'd appreciate a message back and a fix to this problem...
Eddie Bright.
PS I am retired and living in Thailand now.

renevarc2@hotmail.com (password "2006caddy")

ACCORDING TO MICROSOFT, my Account was "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" SINCE NOVEMBER 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX "YOUR PROBLEM"WITH Y ACCOUNT!!!!!!

10/4/2018 20:09 est

You actually ADMITTED you "wrongly suspended" my renevarc2@hotmailcom, password
"2006caddy", Account BACK IN NOV. 2017, AND YOU WON'T RESOLVE "YOUR PROBLEM" WITH MY ACCOUNT SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself, Microsoft.

Tim

had my laptop repaired by Asurion I did not remember my pass work or user name so they said they could not do any thing I had to call yall to get my pass word I call an I think I was on phone 1 or 2 hours I told him I just need password he started going in my computer I once again told him do not do any tthing to it I have no money to pay he was told several times then at the end he said well how much money do you want to pay today I said I done told you I don't have any money he raised his voice to me an said well why did you called he talked to be so bad I am a supervisor he needs to be fired his name is paul employee code is 1101835 he even said I going to hang up on you I demanded to speak to the floor manager he listen to me an all he said is what do you want me to do I then ask his name he refused to give it to me an I wanted to speak to his boss he fefuss to give me any off this information I said fine I will go online an get it he set there an laught at me an said you got to be kidding they both need to be fired if one off my employes acted like that they would be fired on spot the number I called was1-855 816-3625 an pauls extention was 439 an the floor manager would not give me his name or let me talk to anyone above him iam furious they have ruined my only day off cant believe you let your employess treAT customers like this joyce angela reece

I cannot buy Xbox live gold because it doesn't have my country in it. make every country in the world possible to buy Xbox live gold.

Why is the minimum one star? I'm 38 and I've grown up with computers in the house from my earliest memories to now. I've used Microsoft my entire life and I still cannot navigate or get what I want out of it. It truly is stunning how a company can be the basis for my computer platform I spend forty plus hours a week on for my entire life and I still get frustrated ANY time I try to accomplish something outside of my normal use pattern, however simple. For instance, I'm trying to play media files with a program called 5k. I right click on the media folder I want to play and look for "Open with" but it's not there. I have no idea why it's not there but it's completely missing. There is a "Open with VLC" but VLC has been giving me errors for months. Perhaps it too, has trouble with your OS. Regardless, I google how to change my default media player settings in hopes that if I select 5k as my default Windows will give me a "Play with 5k" option for the media folder I am trying to play. Nope. Nothing has changed. So basically, I can do everything under the sun with this folder except the one thing I want to do. I can "Cast to device" or Pin it to start menu, or send it somewhere or even have your antivirus scan it. However, I CANNOT play the damn files with my chosen media player. I don't even have an option for any player but VLC. This is an example of why I have come to loathe you over the years. My hatred has even grown to the point that I won't even allow myself to buy your stock. I'm writing this to let you know I'll be leaving Microsoft with a smile in the coming years. I've always tried to support you over Apple but no more. You won't change. You won't do common sense things. No more. I am done. In the coming years all my devices will be switched over to Android and Apple. I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and get your business in line. You've created crap for too long. People are done. Bye Microsoft.

I am sick and tired of all the updates that take for ever I bought and paid for my computer, not to be microsoft property or the governments property. you are making the computer more of a pain in the butt than its worth. Soon you will help the computer be extinct as it will be usless because of all the updates. its really aggravating to turn my computer on only to have it taken over by MICROSOFT for 2 or more hours. I thought we were suppose to go forward instead we are going backwards. I would appreciate you leaving my computer ALONE!!!!!

there so many people cheating in all black ops games games are unplayable i pay for xbox live so. i. can enjoy fair gameplay it. a joke call of duty does not have phone complaint department i. wonder micro needs. to step up and hold there feet to the and take responsibility for there. product x box live

Would rate my experience with Microsoft as a MINUS if it was possible

When I purchased my computer & software I was advised that the Microsoft software was perpetual.
Some months ago I took advantage of the 'FREE' upgrade you were offering from Windows 8 to
Windows 10, I am now locked out of everything!!!!!!!!
I keep getting the message "Microsoft Office cannot verify the licence for this product

I have spent hours trying to sort this out but to no avail, I am fed up with your rude Customer Support people that just hang up

Microsoft actually ADMITTED that they "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" my Account, renevarc2@Hotmail.com BACK IN NOVEMBER 2017 AND THAT CAN'T FIX THEIR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT TO THIS DAY!

Recovery failed too many times to even TRY any longer!

New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, FAILED, TOO!!

How can MICROSOFT be unable to get me back into the MICROSOFT ACCOUNT that MICROSOFT "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" ME FROM?!?

I CAN'T GET THAT AT ALL--THEY'RE MICROSOFT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Thurs., July 26, 2018 19:53

Why is windows 10 putting ads on my screen I do not want them. I have reported them to Which? because I cannot see my screen for ads. Windows 10 is crap.

I wish to lodge a formal complaint about Microsoft customer services ,I have been trying to buy your company's software since Thursday with no success .

I have been taken from pillar to post yet money is being deducted from my AMEX account.

Kindly redirect my query to customer complaint instead of talking to another consultant,Im personally not interested in Microsoft technical issues!!!

I just want to pay for 5GB Window 10 software that already download.

I made two purchases. One for R119 on 27/06/2018 and your ref number on my credit card statement 74297778177825557737728 and another purchase of R129 on 12/07/2018 and the order number was 3745150721.
The following additional debits have gone off my account which is fraudulent and I need these to be reversed immediately:
1) 10/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778190827641055607
2) 10/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778190827641055698
3) 11/07/2018 R65 - ref 74297778191827645335012
4) 11/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778191827644452032
5) 11/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778191827644452040
6) 11/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778191827644084652
7) 12/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778192827651490981 and 74297778192827651490999 (One of these is correct as per order number 3745150721)
8) 13/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778193827659029798

Please could you urgently advise why these fraudulent deposits are going off and have them returned. I have had to have my card stopped due to this. This is not acceptable!
Marinda Botha - cell-27828842191

you have some company verbally abusing your customers saying they are sending you a refund and to call them back at this phone 1888-829-7235 and when they answer they curse and verbally abuse the person if you don't give them what they want my phone number is 631-269-1034 e.s.t. james hagzan

I called the Microsoft today because I got a message that said they had detected a virus on my laptop. So, I called 1-855-700-0580. The first guy I talked couldn't have been more rude and completely uninterested in actually helping. So, he goes on to tell me that I had several viruses, and that he could fix them in 5 minutes. And it would only cost me $300. I just bought this computer a week ago and told him I didn't understand why I would need to pay anything. He became very upset that he had to explain himself. Then he proceed to access the camera on my laptop while I was talking to him. I told him that he needed to get out of my computer immediately! There was no reason for him to even be in that part of my computer. He refused to stop, so I ended it for him.
I looked up how to fix the problem myself, it only took a couple minutes and didn't cost me anything. It's ridiculous that Microsoft would try to charge for something so simple, especially trying to charge that much. And their customer service personnel is awful! I'll never bother calling them again. I hope that they actually look into the guy that I talked to because what he did is very disturbing to me.

I purchased a game from the Microsoft store that wouldn't work. The Microsoft virtual agent connected me to a technician who took remote control over on my laptop. I was communicating by phone while she proceeded to, I thought, to be fixing the problem. Over an hour later the phone line disconnected,(my phone # made available), she did not call back. My laptop was in process of a system restore. I could disconnect her remote control. My laptop keeps telling me there is someone else using my computer. There was constant laughing and talking in the background. My laptop is a mess and I believe they are still connected to my laptop. Your virtual agent is of absolutely no use... You have qualified people to sell for you and un-qualified people to help your customers with the products they've purchased.(I wonder what thats all about), They don't know what their doing and you can't understand them. The all-mighty dollar. ENJOY IT HERE, because it means absolutely nothin to your next stop!!!

Microsoft ACTUALLY ADMITTED that they "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" my email/Hotmail Account BACK IN NOVEMBER AND THEY HAVE STILL NOT REOLVED THEIR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT--SINCE NOVEMBER, 2017!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST GROSSLY WRONG!!!

IS THERE A FORMAL NON-MICROSOFT SITE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT LIKE THE FCC AND OR ICS?!?

I received a purple notice on my computer that warned of a virus and locked my computer and told me to call 1 877 663 4180 and said not to turn off my computer. So I called and someone named ANNIE answered. She wanted to get on my computer to find the problem.( we used the windows button and small r) she then proceeded to show me a black screen showing people trying to get into my computer. she said I don't have a fire wall. she then wanted 199.99 to have someone help get a firewall. she transferred me to Eric Johnson at Get Network Solution. before I would pay him anything I asked why I should as he is holding my computer for ransom since both he and Annie told me even if I get a new computer it will be blocked from the internet because there is no firewall. After yelling and argueing I finally got him to get out of my computer and unblock it. (something previously said he couldn't do). he got out of my computer and mircle it was unblocked. If Annie is your employee there is a real problem and if she is you may want to fire her as she and her friend ERIC must be running a scam thru your company ( or the internet)

I have contacted support numerous times without any improvement taking place with my paid subscription to MSN. MSN Explorer is slow, stops working, and fails to open websites properly on my laptop with windows which upgrade to windows 10 failed to work and tech downgraded me back to windows 7 and my new PC with windows 10 from dat one has the same issue. I did not have these issues until Microsoft made software upgrades to internet and windows system. I do not have these browsing issues with Google. I hope someone at Microsoft pays attention and makes long over due changes and software changes to make your programs work better at basic level. There are a lot of features but are not worth much they improperly function on a regular basis. I have seen on forums I am not the only person with these complaints. It's like you don't care about customer service!

ACCORDING TO MICROSOFT, my Account was "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" SINCE NOVEMBER!!

Recovery FAILED SO MANY TIMES, it became pointless to even TRY any longer!

(password "2006caddy")

I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG--EVER TO WARRANT ANY SUSPENDED ACCOUNT--E V E R ! !

Friday, June 8, 2018 18:28est

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME get back into my Account/E-mail!

Thank you, GREATLY!

Well for one thing I pay for the Assurance plan and can not seem to reach the help desk & get the virtual agent & went on to chat with a agent for a 1/2 hour & each time I have went to the agent & asked for a number no way & seems to connect me with trying to chat with a agent & if this keeps up I will somehow cancel my assurance plan as all I had to ask them was a simple question on the problem I am having with the Msn Games....thanks

Recently, all files I have been trying to download on my PC only download .txt files. For example, if the download is not a .txt image, it will still save as one anyway, and I cannot find how to get rid of it. The .txt file does not show any text on the notepad, either. Other than that, everything seems fine.

The Australia Microsoft Assure Account phone number (132958) is not working. I then found this page with a Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080 and it too does not work.
Any idea of what is going on at Microsoft?
ianbutw@bigpond.com this replaces ianbut@westnet.com

poor customer service, windows 10 wouldn't update on my computer. 3 different support people said they could fix it and didn't/ last person crashed computer and got it stuck in boot up loop. Level 2 support couldn't fix it and corrupted my daughters laptop trying to download windows onto a ubs. was told by level 2 they would send me free ubs of windows 10 to repair computer. Since that day nothing. been over a week now. have on line chatted with support and called and nothing but excuses and rude people. Microsoft must just hope you will get frustrated and buy another computer. one level 2guarrented me he would call within 24 hours to confirm shipment of ubs with most up tp date windows program. that was 6 days ago. this has been a terrible experience and I still don't have my computer fixed

Your start up screen keeps asking me if i like the picture. I have said yes to a few but many no's. Why do you keep asking me and showing me different pictures? Show me what I said I liked and stop with the ugly pictures. I should be able to pick my start up screen and not you keep asking me if i like the picture. What are you taking up an international survey on what people like? Also, I feel like you should not be constantly connected to my PC and i find that an infringement of my privacy. This is my pc not yours to manipulate!

This is a long story. My grandson's x-box account had been inactive, so decided to cancel it. Had to speak to a supervisor with x-box on the phone to do that. My grandson's name and Microsoft log-in info had gotten transferred to my computer. It was connected to an old email that was inaccessible, so if I logged out of my computer, probably couldn't log in again. Asked supervisor what to do about that and he transferred me to the Microsoft tech dept.
This was on March 16, 2018. Talked to Joe (remote session signed him in as Mark Joseph). He assigned me a case ID 1419259944. His solution was to set up a new account for me on my computer, delete the old one, save the files. He did this by remote session. I could see his actions on my computer, and he just jumped from one list of jobs to another, disabling this, hiding that, shut off something else, because, he said, it would make it easier for him to do his job.
When he thought he was finished, we signed off. But I couldn't find anything on my computer. Windows 10 was just gone; couldn't find Settings, Control panel; could only get Task Manager by Control/Alt/Delete.
At my next call, I was assigned case ID 1419290329 and you should have the record from there. I spoke to 4 or 5 different techs and supervisors, was transferred to level 2 tech, hours on the phone and remote sessions, attempted downloads. Finally, my 17 year old grandson found my Windows 10 and got it back up, but was not right--couldn't set up email, things not working right.
In desperation, on March 19, I spoke to a supervisor and told him that I wanted the price of my computer-$337 and it was only a year old--because his tech had trashed mine. He said to give them another chance, he had a topnotch tech who he assured me could fix anything, and he connected me to Gemalyn. Her final solution was that I needed to back up my files, delete Windows 10 and reinstall, even though none of their other downloads to fix it had worked. So, as I supposed, we were getting ready to do that, she abruptly says, "Well, it's time for me to go off duty. My associate will call you tomorrow."
As it turned out, it was 2 day later before he called, but by then had given up in frustration and taken my computer to the shop. The tech there said it was just a "mess". It is just now ready to pick up and the bill is $120. I want that amount reimbursed to me by Microsoft.

I am having a problem updating Windows 10. I contacted Microsoft, first through their online problem solving area via chat which advised me to call their help line. I did so, took about 45 minutes to get through, then had a technician, whom I could barely understand, apply a fix, and also set up a time for someone to contact me to se if te fix had worked. The time frame was a 2 hour window. After 3 hours I spent another 45 minutes trying to get through on their help line, then was promised a reply within 2 hours. Again after 3 hours I spent 45 minutes getting through and was promised within I hour I would be called. I again spent 45 minutes waiting to get through on help line and was promised by a supervisor I would be contacted within 30 to 40 minutes and he would monitor my case to ensure that happened, but it did not. Instead I was emailed to say they would call me in a 2 hour window the next day. I am still waiting ti see if that happens!!!

(password "2006caddy")

ACCOUNT WRONGLY SUSPENDED MONTHS AGO!!!

MICROSOFTT ACTUALY ADMITTED THIS BUT HAS YET TO RESOLVE IT!!

Recovery and New Account-creations al failed multiple times!!

I have called your support desk and was transferred to a number of departments and put on hold and nothing was resolved. Time wasted from my business trying to rectify the problem.
Your support desk called me with al long distance number that incurred cost and still nothing resolved. You have my email address you could have had the decency to contact me to discuss the issue.
I am considering getting a mac.

My acct was hacked again a couple of months ago, tried getting help from support, drug me along for over a MONTH, no help. Now my account is sending spam, etc., tried again, this time gave up after a week of inept, repetitious robot responses. Microsoft will not help, and when I did get an email, they just repeated the same script.

hello my dearest Microsoft I have come here to say that I'm f'ing pissed because of the update on my computer it has made me loose 3 days of wirk I'm very pissed because it was a piece of art well pieces but I will try not to get even more mad but ive hit that goddamn update later button for a reason......- sincerley a very pissed free lance artist

What is my complaint .. Hmmm . Let's see I purchased the for mentioned items a free standing bathtub , a Kohler floor mount bath filler a Kohler toilet a Kohler urinal .. ? And urinal a the same time because I was anticipating they would arrive together so I could have the contractors install at the same time .. So the bathtub arrived . With a toilet seat .? .a week later and after calling to ensure the toilet would be arriving the following Friday .so it could be installed , .don't forget I have the seat ! Only the tank arrived when I complained they said sorry it appears the order got separated and is now lost in transit .? I Had to cancel the Order but was asked to return the seat ! .lol . No 2 item the floor out bath filler some 900 dollars I paid ? It Didn't come with the base mount as expected causing a delay in the install I have reorder reordered this unit ..this is I,am told is being shipped Who's knows ? ..item 3 the Kohler urinal didn't come with flush unit as I expected so instead I had to negotiate having a flush valve sent out to complete the the install ..GREAT I thought a result ..Only it's the wrong flush valve unit for this particular urinal ..! OH SHIT .! Again I have re ordered this piece and now await it's untimely arrival as yet it doesn't show it has shipped so I,am now wondering if this has been taken care of or not .? . In short Not only has this experience been a frustrating and overwhelmingly inconvenient one to say the least having to call over dozen times to re order to explain again & again the problem at hand was irritating tedious and a waste of my time ., I was promised a call back today from a supervisor to ensure all orders would be completed and taken care off I called her 4 times and received her voice mail every time as yet no call back from this individual ! HOW RUDE . To some up ..iI will NOT be using WAYFAIR ..to complete the many other projects there are in this 6,000 sq ft house renovation project .. 6 bathrooms All in need of a remodel .. Not to mention the kitchen and the lists are endless ..you have to ask yourself where you should be if it costs you your smile ! ...not smiling . Not buying from WAYFAIR .AGAIN ..! ..

im back for round three because microsoft tech tries to get 300$ more from me to upgrade my 200$ computer. three times they got me for a grand total of 1000$. you cant get blood from a stone next computer will not have anything to do with microsoft at all unless they take over the world. yours truly disturbed joe.......

Receiving obscene and disrespectful e-mails from people I do not know asking me not to sent them something that I did not send them. What can be done about this?

Dear Sirs:

I am writing to express a complaint regarding case number 1413823109. Following an automatic download of many updates, my computer suffered a few problems. My main concern was/is that Windows Live mail now automatically downloads at start up. It downloads before my VIPRE anti virus starts which puts my computer at risk of being hacked. I do not want my email program to start automatically. On a few occasions even my Chrome browser opened automatically.

On 2 occasions Microsoft techs claimed to have fixed the program but I very soon learned that the condition re-occurred soon after getting off the phone. I was then told that I need to get PREMIERE service at a cost of $149. I am disappointed that Microsoft would charge me a fee to fix a problem that they caused. I feel that it is wrong and unfair.

I was further told that Windows Live Mail is no longer supported, but the problem does not exist with that program. Live Mail works fine. The problem lies with the Windows 10 updates. I should not be charged by Microsoft to fix a problem that was caused by Microsoft.

I hope that you understand the unfairness of your position on this policy of yours as well as my frustration. Please make an exception and fix this problem at no charge.

Howard S. Rosen
7262 Angel Falls Ct.
Boynton Beach, FL 33437

561-737-2057

I have been a customer for over a decade. I have been using MSN Premium 7 and Internet Explorer. My subscription is good until July. I didn't get emails for a couple of day. I finally got into Outlook.com and they were there. The next day I went back on line and there still weren't any in premium 7, but again, they were in outlook.com. I left the house for a couple of hours. When I tried to open the butterfuly it dissappeared, and so did the explorer icon. I got on line with Geek Squad. They tried to download the sites again, but MSN said I didn't have an account. So I called Microsoft. The person I spoke to told me that I hadn't had an account since 2014 and transferred me to billing and accounts. The gal there didn't want to hear about my problem and cut me off. I called back and spoke to Charlie in the Phillipines. He was nice and helpful but said I had to talk to tech support (which I had already done and they sent me back to billing). He couldn't get a line and told me to call back this morning. i did and got another person in billing who told me the only to get back on was to cancel my account and open a new one. I had to leave. I called back later and waited to long I had to leave again. Then I got an email saying that my account had been closed. It contained a site direction to renew. I tried that, but the site didn't come up. I was told there was no other option to correct this problem. I DID NOT CAUSE THIS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I SHOULD HAVE THIS AGGREVATION AND SUCH A MESS. Also, these people to not speak English well, and I have to ask them over and over again what they are saying. The phone calls have lasted approximately 1/1/2 hours. I have been given 2 numbers to refer to when calling. They are 1411396 and 1411497338. They haven't seemed to have been referred to. The last girl I talked told me to go to get.msn" at least 6 times and what she showed on her page didn't show on mine. I am going to go on FB and Twitter to warn people of this problem. I also plan to inform Consumer Complains--the federal agency. I'm having a nervous breakdown. It's like a skit on SNL.

I give up. Microsoft wins, AGAIN :(

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

Log# 1413681566Me again renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy" Account Suspended log #1413268270" Friday 1-26-2018 Monday 1-29: Your request has been submitted...."

STILL CAN'T GET INTO MY EMAIL--FOR MONTHS!!!

a Lady was running my website for Pride Rock Adventures She made numerous websites with jimdo and I have been begging her to take it off and she is ignoring me . If clients phone to make appointments she does not let me know as the phone number for bookings is on her name Her name and telephone number is Wilma Nelson and her telephone is 0726730604

It is over a year now Please help me

Hettie Oosthuyse

Have been trying to close my hotmail/outlook accounts for 5 days. I have emailed them everyday, got 1 useless response, refused to help, now they won't respond at all. They don't even try, is there a gov. entity that will help? They sent me a scripted response, showed it didn't work... now nothing.

Most of the time when I click on a headline or topic the actual story has little or nothing to do with the headline. Often the headline isn't even mentioned in the actual story. It seems the headline is intended to spark interest but has little or nothing to do with the story itself. in other words "It's Fake News" really fake . I keep hoping for a news source to trust but it seems real responsible Journalism is harder and harder to find,

I just filled up this box with complaints about what a terrible Virus Windows Defender is and when asked to submit a file it refused to take it, another ripoff from windows, I have a gaming computer and your suck ass program is blocking it from saving my games.

The email you requested does not work at all. It is like I don't have email. What is this rate your experience about? 1 bad, 2? 3? 4? 5 that this is wonderful and I got what I needed? I have tried to get in touch with some one from Microsoft for 2 months regarding my email problems, and programs. I can't seem to get what I need. Then after that I started to get call from Microsoft and just didn't talk to person that called. The last person I spoke with was a Joy Watson on Dec. 14, 2017. I told her what was going on and she said she would check on something and call me back in 1 hour, that was 24 hrs ago and still no call. I called her at the number she gave me and I was told by a recording that the number was not there. What is going on? I was also told by Joy Watson that I was owed a refund regarding a system that I was to be getting and I never did got it but I was paying monthly for it, I was told the refund was $300.00. Now I can't get anyone to call me, email me or get in touch with in anyway. I need to let Microsoft know what is going to take place if I don't hear from some regarding this problem that I am having. There are other people I know that are having the same problem with Microsoft and we are all working together. If I don't hear from some one with in 24 hrs we have Attorneys that are ready to take care of Microsoft soon. If I don't hear from someone then Microsoft will be hearing from Attorneys and we will just let the law deal with you. Now is anyone going to contact us with in 24 hrs or should we just tell our Attorneys lets get started. You won't be happy with what is about to take place. There is no image to add to this complaint unless you want images of all involved along with our Attorneys. I will let you know you will not get that at all. This is all you are going to get we are not going to mess around with all you bogus programs and just get ignored. One Attorney has tried to get information from Microsoft getting the same results we all have gotten so they now know what is going on. HAVE A GREAT DAY and this complaint will be published to several other companies so people will now how awful you are. Also please do not do anything to my programs until we find out what is going to take place..

I have spent over 3 hours trying to reset my password using microsoft process for account recovery and I have done nothing but get basically the answer of I can't do anything. So you tell me that I can't access my account because my email, phone, card information and xbox one console has all changed. I get told every time that you can't access my account on your end and I know that isn't true because I have had this problem with you guys before and they accessed my account and how is it that you use to be able to access xbox live information based off the gamer tag FIVE years ago but you can't do it now? That seems like working backwards to me. I used to think that microsoft was a good company now I just think that you have become a bunch of incompetent adolescents who can't seem to run a company and provide good customer service.

Tried to talk to customer service rep. Chatter was louder than the rep speaking. He told me nothing could do. Wanted info in Microsoft 365 personal, office home/student (2016), home 365 5 user and prices. Couldn't hear due to background louder than he. When call and not have to tell to ask him to repeat? Can the requested info be e mail?
Sincerely James Mayes. Frustrated customer.

My husband William Hartnett died on July 21 , 2017. In Orange County Ca.
I can't contact you to talk to you ... You charged a new subscription to a dead man. I don't do computers as you can see. Please HELP. I need that money back and I don't know what services you provide anyway. My email is mhartnett@socal.rr.com. Phone 310-257-1990. Please call, I like humans with brains, not unintelligent computer voices! They are extremely frustrating. Especially since the option is never dead husband.

I hv tried for over a week to unsubscribe my Microsoft office. It was up for renewal on nov 24. It goes in to a blank page once I hit on unsubscribe. I received an email to do this but to no avail. When I called support, two people hung up on me and three people said they can't unsubscribe that they have to renew it at 99 dollars. ??? One person gave me a number to call billing and it was another salesperson from India. This is a disgrace!!! What a mess. I hv to go to American rxpress to fight it. I was told I hv to renew? No support center whatsoever.. This sucks big time. Going to apple computer and products !!!!!

"It looks like someone else might be using your account"

To help you—and only you—get back into renevarc2@hotmail.com, we need to verify that it's yours.

recovery failed too many time to even try again!!

I want to file a Formal Complaint NOW!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Unable to get into my email FOR MONTHS!!

Recovery failed too many times to even try again.

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

Ive had my email address for years, probably since i was in elementary school. I use to live in Canada and now live in Australia and have kept the email address with me. Now Mircosoft has locked me out of my email address because it has activity in Australia. the email address ive had prior to this had been over 10 years old and i cant remember anything from it. Ive tried their security system checks and they dont make any sense. Ive had skype and answered those correctly and they still reject that im actually me.

MOVING TO GMAIL which is a shame since ive had this email address for while and have all my important information on there

File a Formal Hotmail-access complaint against Microsoft for my inability to get into my email FOR A VERY UNREASONABLE LENTH OF TIME--MONTHS!!

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

Recovery AND even New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, have FAILED TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT!!

UNACCEPTABLE!!

Next step is Contacting the FCC to report Microsoft for their EXTREMELY POOR HOTMAIL SERBVICE!!

(password "2006caddy")

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy" I have completely ran out of patience!! I have been having problems getting into my email for an extremely long time (check your records) . Recovery AND even New Account-creations, that NEVER WANTED, have ALL FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES!!

Please fix excel with cell selection issues. Where the freaking application prevent normal cell selection at times and randomly. It is nuts and never use to have this issue. Are they just trying to drive people crazy or is forcing new software methodologies more important than actually a happy customer? I know others are experiencing this issue as well and that its known.

I am really tired of being kept up at night by updates from Microsoft on my laptop. These updates are recent updates to the 1703 version, and the windows defender updates. My Toshiba Satellite laptop hates your updates, and so do I. These updates are taking more than a half an hour to initialize, and at night when I want a fast update, this simply WILL NOT DO. I am tired of sitting on the update screen without any response when it should be downloading my updates and installing them immediately. I am tired of sitting at the blue screen that tells me windows is updating, do not turn off your computer, only to wait more than a half and hour for NO RESPONSE!!! I am tired of the slow update process, incessant and HUGE update files which keep me up at night. I don't have a slow internet connection, and at around 40MB connection with Centurylink these downloads should be lightning fast. I also have a SSHD in my system which usually installs programs rather quickly. Please do something to correct these problems. It is extremely frustrating for the end user when they want to update their system and everything comes to a stand still. And end users DO NOT appreciate being kept up all hours of the night for updates which should be MUCH faster and Do NOT appreciate having to watch update screens which are unresponsive. PLEASE FIX these issues. Your end users deserve better service, than to be kept up at night by Microsoft Windows UPDATES.

Mike Richins
mrichins6979@outlook.com

I purchased Microsoft Office Home and Business for PC online and I had a billing issue. So I contacted online chat support, it couldn't be solved and I was redirected to Microsoft Office Malaysia. This is the 3rd day after I reported the issue and talk to Microsoft Malaysia on the phone and the issue still unresolved. The service support is very bad from Microsoft Malaysia!

For god's sake please issue a fix for whatever you put in Windows 10 that keeps rearranging my desktop icons. And don't send me to that ineffective, because temporary, fix that sends my oh so intuitively to personalize: themes: related settings: blah, blah, blah. That is not intuitive.

Intuitive would be not having to make the fix at all because a) your customers hate it (one of the most common complaints about 10 on the web) and b) it makes people long for the days of Windows 7 ... which is probably not the direction you are trying to go.

Stop rearranging my icons!

I would like to know who give you permission to put stupid program as micro soft edge its a total crap site my computer keeps crashing witch as never done since you put this idot site on my computer I want to know how to get rid of it but as you put it their its up to you to sort it out I only hope that you have had other complants from others as well as me grt rid now

For 3 business days now I've been trying to get assistance to return a phone I purchased online from the Microsoft Store, order# 6043206098 dtd September 19, 2017. I received the phone on September 21, 2017. It is an unlocked Alcatel IDOL 4S. When I opened the box, there was no charging/sync cable and charging adapter. And the "Getting Started" leaflet had a big T-Mobile logo. An unlocked phone should not contain pamphlets/leaflet, for just one particular cellular provider. My cellular provider is AT&T not T-Mobile. My fear is that once this particular phone has to be reset, I would be faced with some T-Mobile security. Three (3) times now I have contacted the store at 877-696-7786. This goes to offshore support. On the first contact I was given Ref# 1398992951 for my issue. I have spoken to 3 separate representatives and each one had to put me on hold at least twice. All 3 have told me that a return shipping label would be emailed to me to return this phone. Each representative told me to wait 24 hours for the email. Well its been 72 hours since I spoke to the first rep and 48 hours since I spoke to 2nd representative and still no email with a return shipping label and instructions for return. I told the last representative that I wanted this return issue escalated because this should've been a straight forward process that Microsoft should have place. The representative then told me that his supervisor was escalating and again, wait 24 hours for the email.

On 8/2/16 a Microsoft tech told me over the phone that I did not have anti-virus protection and advised me to purchase Trend Micro which I did for $89.95, Order number: 35504676300. Then on 7/10/17 I got an email advising that I renew Trend Micro for $49.95 which I did Order Number: 11199742405.
Last week I had to take my laptop to your Salem, NH Microsoft store to have the software deleted and reinstalled because a Microsoft Tech turned off my Internet Access while trying to fix a Script Error, issue which shut down my computer. Alex at the Microsoft store asked why I had Trend Micro, since the Microsoft software that I pay for annually already has anti-virus software, and that Trend Micro did not even work on my computer since the software is already protected. He did not understand why a Microsoft Tech would sell me Trend Micro since I was already protected.
Bottom line is that I paid Microsoft for software that was useless since I was already protected with Microsoft anti-virus software. So, I am requesting that Microsoft refund my money for purchasing software that I did not need and should never have been advised to purchase by a Microsoft tech.
Your technicians were responsible for selling me anti-virus software that I did not need, and for disconnecting my Internet, which rendered my computer useless. I had to drive over 1 hour to have my computer fixed that was a Microsoft Tech’s fault that it was broken. Now I’m told you can’t refund my money because it’s been over 30 days since the purchase. Microsoft should never have advised me to purchase software that I did not need. And I did not know I didn’t need it until I went to your store, because I was told by a Microsoft Tech that I did need it.
How can a company a big as Microsoft treat their customers this way? This is totally unacceptable behavior that needs to be addressed. If I do not get a refund, I will be forced to go to the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint.

Unable to get into my email FOR MONTHS, honestly MONTHS!!
Recovery AND EVEN NEW ACCOUNT-CREATIONS HAVE FAILED TOO MANY TIES TO COUNT!!

I am SO SICK of this. I do not think I even have a valid email account anymore! Original account renevarc2@hotmail.com is not working anymore (password "2006caddy") So I made a New Account tcrenevarc@hotmail.com and now IT IS NOT WORKING! NOW WHA..."

EXTREMELY POOR Customer Care/Service, Microsoft!

Unable to get into ,my email/Hotmail FOR MONTHS--LITTERALY MONTHS!!

Recovery AND Even New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, have ALL FAILED TOO MANY TIMES TO EVEN TRY ANYMORE!!

(I guess no email for me, Thanks Microsoft (sic).

(password "2006caddy")

"It looks like somebody may be using your account" FOR MONTHS!!!!!

Recovery AND even New Account-creations FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES!

Next step is a Formal Complaint about Microsoft with the FCC and IC.

I have a a Dell laptop with a Windows 10 operating system. I have had a Microsoft LifeCam for several years that has been modified for insertion into the eyepiece tube of a telescope. This allows me to use my laptop to view through the telescope, which has saved me many a stiff neck from having to get into awkward positions to look directly through the eyepiece. Stars, planets, etc., never seem to be in a convenient place for pointing a telescope at them when you want to look at them. This camera setup has worked flawlessly for years. That is, until my Toshiba with the camera's driver fatally crashed. I got the Dell to replace it, and then discovered that the software for the LifeCam won't load into the Dell because it's not compatible with Windows 10. WTF???? Windows 10 and the LifeCam are BOTH Microsoft products.... I tried being patient, assuming they'd get the camera software updated sooner or later. Fat chance. There's STILL no updated software available. Meanwhile, I've got equipment I need to have in working order sitting around not being used because Microsoft doesn't choose to take care of their customers. My guess is, they want me to have to go buy a newer version of their camera to boost their sales and profits. Windows 10 has also been full of "glitches" the entire time I've been trying to use it, usually with not wanting to work properly with other accessories' software. Windows 10 is a SEVERE disappointment. Absolute JUNK that should be avoided like the plague.

Phone calls from 202 765 1234: Who are these , People they say they work for Microsoft as tec. I have been call at lease 3 time this month. {Sept} I have ask them for there license and there bosses name they just hung up the phone . This was a man with a heavy accent, I call the number back {202 765 1234} the phone has been disconnected. Call number 2 a women with a accent call want to fix my computer From the same number.She told me I had a virus and she need to fix my computer. I didn't tell her I had my tec .where I take my computer. fixed just a day before. so I hung up on her . I cant call the phone number back, because it is disconnection. Please help me my Mother is getting scared she in her 80est. These people are scammer .

I have 4 drivee that need updating. I sign on go through the whole process including credit card information. Up ate downloads and begins however the update fails on the fourth drive. Now I have yo call and cancel the order before I get charged for the service that I do not have. This happened at least three times over month.

NOE I GET AND ALERT EVERY TEN MINUTES TO UP DATE, ANDHAVE GO THROUGH SEVERAL WINDOWS TO DO IT . . . PLUS THE ALERTS POP UP WHILE I AM WORKING AND RANDOM TIMES AND DISRUPT MY WORK. HOW DO I STOP THE POP UP ALERTS? I am going to update to a new computer soon, but for now I am trying to finish up a three year project and need minimum interruptions.

Thank you for taking this request.

Adam Falato
ajfassoc@aol.com

PS I do not to pay for Tech Support to solve this problem.

Your engineers are obviously working on one thing at a time on one screen. To have the headers match for Word and Outlook makes it really easy to accidentally close the wrong program without saving. You have a different color for Excell, how hard can it be?

You took OVER my computer while I was using it on my Version Jet pack which I/we pay for. I feel like you OWE me for the minutes used plus my down time! here do I send your bill?

I needed online assistance from Microsoft regarding Outlook. The person responding, named Trystan P., was not only unhelpful but extremely rude. He never even addressed the issue before he disconnected the chat.

I don't know why I am bothering you AGAIN, just desperate, I guess. renevarc2@hotmai.com (password "2006caddy") "It looks like somebody may be using your account" for an extremely long time. Recovery failed too many times for me to even try anymor..."

:-(

The Windows 10 version of the operating system has it to update the entire operating system without even asking me if it is okay to do it now or whether to wait for a more convenient time. It just restarts and starts updating. I was in the middle of writing a term paper that is due tonight and thanks to that I have to barrow my brother laptop and start all over because the updates take forever to finish, like 40 minutes to get to 25%. I really should have stayed with windows version 8.1 but too late now.

Microsoft has gone to hell in a hand basket. First windows 8, sort of fixed with Windows 10. Then Edge where you change how the controls in the upper right work like favorites you changed the Star to add Favorite, Then Office buy the program but to continue to use it you must subscribe. That is 3 strikes which means that you are out, But Nno you now have it so outlook will not work with old Explorer, It is like you idiots just look for ways to piss off the customers, well you succeeded.

I will no longer buy anything by Microsoft if I can find any other product that will do the job. At this time I am stuck with Windows as my operating system but I no longer use Office but use Open Office instead and soon I think Google will come out with a operating system that will emulate windows so I can run my programs that were written for windows when it does I will switch so I can get away from Microsoft. These people are idiots with a Moron in charge.

I knew 2 very intelligent people who will not use a personal computer. A retired professor of mathematics and my brother, who during WW II, was a pilot bomber instructor for 5 years and later, worked for Westinghouse, and supervised the installation of all the elevators and escalators in Disney World. I now understand why. Microsoft 8.1 was bad enough, but 10 is ridiculous. You should have 2 types of programs. One for idiots, and I don't mean us elderly folks, and another one that speaks the English language. God help us.

After installing the new windows 10 update (13-11-16) which is suppose to make "the online world" more secure, my system has refused to connect to WIFI. This is an non secure channel without password protection (it belongs to a hotel where I work so setting up password protection is not up to me), maybe that is the reason why windows does not allow me to connect. Though during troubleshooting gave me advice to plug cable in the laptop and restart rooter in order to get WIFI!!! With my other devices without windows 10 connect to the network without any trouble so the problem is definitely not with the router. I had to recover the system and use the settings from 11-11-16. System is working again and capable to go online.

Twice over the last month, for two hours at a time, I have been denied the use of my computer because Microsoft Windows has decided to install unwanted, unrequested, unexplained, so called 'Updates" Is the only way to ensure this does not happen to 'Change my Supplier" this a complaint made by many thousands of Microsoft users.

We are disgusted with recent Microsoft upgrades. First: The word upgrade is ridiculous and way more busy and labor intensive than the earlier version. Why? This appears to be the same problem Hewlett Packard had in the 80s where engineers designed calculators basically for engineers and not for the general public and lost market share. Why keep making these things more complicated? It is unnecessary.

Second complaint: The recent upgrade which apparently was "required" made our computer hugely slower and incredibly frustrating. We are about to go to Apple we are so fed up with the lack of consciousness for consumers shown by Microsoft. Besides, there are no instructions for these stupid upgrades, and Cortana is a pain and it is not worth it to consult 'her'.

Given the above, I am thinking of selling my Microsoft stock since it appears the company is on a downward spiral. I don't believe you can be successful by continuing to frustrate consumers and make things harder rather than easier. We are now needing to take our computer in to our consultant to figure out how to get rid of your: "upgrades".

I am using Lumia 525 handset. Recently while downloading an app Microsoft wanted current password. I did it but neither it is accepting password nor allowing download. Someone suggest to me what should I do to contact Microsoft?

I have had my email account for 6 years and all of a sudden, it wouldn't accept my password. I know I was using the correct password but none the less, I followed the procedure of completing the online form, 3 times. I set this account up 6 years ago and now their security department is telling me that there is no way of resetting my password because the information I am inputting on the form is incorrect. I had files set up in my email with a lot of information I need. I can't believe that no one in Microsoft has the knowledge or the power to help me.

Microsoft hijacked my computer this morning without my permission. I began working on a project at 7:07 and was prompted about 10 minutes later that Windows 10 required a restart. The only options presented were "now" or "later". Not wanting to be interrupted, I clicked "later". "Later" arrived without warning, and with no option to save my work or opt out, the update began. 50 minutes have passed since the start of my project and the updates are only 19% complete.

I would have finished my work a half hour ago if not for this interruption. Windows 10 is a terrible product and customer support is even worse. I called one number and they put me off to another number that only had an automated attendant which couldn't understand why anyone would be unhappy with their products and only offered to sell me more. They don't care.

I purchased Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It was working fine until last night when it said I had to install it. I don't know why since I already did as I had been playing the card games. I had to uninstall it to reinstall, but now it states it cannot install due to my internet connection? How is this possible? I can install other apps, I can install apps/games from other companies, I can check my email, send email, go to other websites to do business yet Microsoft cannot install an app.

What is going on with your website? This isn't the first time I have had issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I went for months after paying last year not able to pay due to some glitch with Windows 8 and Windows 10. I had installed 10, but uninstalled due to the fact that many of my programs which were/are Microsoft would no longer work including the Solitaire Collection. I do not want Windows 10 as there are still issues with it. Too many of my friends are having problems with it.

To be honest I cannot understand why Microsoft did Windows 8 especially allowing it to be installed on computers that do not have touch screens. It defeated the whole point. If you wanted something like Apple and the iPads, all the computers that had Windows 8 on them should have been touch screens. I've adapted, but I do not like the issues that keep cropping up with the apps. This is one of Microsoft not some other company. You need to fix the issues. I'm about ready to switch to Macintosh even though they are more expensive they do not have this many problems.

I want to either be able to install Microsoft Solitaire Collection again or I want my money back since it is this app. This is fraud by deception. You allow a customer to install and play for a couple of months then you allow glitches to where they can't play anymore so they lose the money they spent on the app. Do I have to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission? I will as I've done so against AT&T, etc.

Received a notice that I had a virus/problem with a web site that wanted info my info. Same time there was info that I needed to contact immediately to stop this. Tried to just remove all that info but could not so dialed the phoe # listed. A woman answered with a foreign accent that I couldn't understand so I asked where she was located. I think she said Maryland but not for sure. Ask for someone else, then a manager but no change so my wife got on the phone, she hears better than me, and she had just as much trouble.

They ask a bunch of question, then finally took over my computer and supposedly had my problems under control which would be fixed as soon as I paid for the service ($195.00 first year), Ask several time if they were Microsoft employees and always said yes. They were very pushy about selling the service and would not release control on my computer. Hung up on them and lost control of the computer. No mouse or anything except blank page. They called back and wanted money to release my computer so we threatened them with legal action and they finally let me have my machine back. Don't know how much info they took but have tried to change passwords. Was this a scam and if not Microsoft should be held accountable for such actions.

The woman gave her name as Jenny, ID 649, and another # 20140649, phone # 800-242-5198, and info@mysystemfix.com. The man gave his hame as Duke but no additional info. Both were very difficult to understand and had to repeat most every thing at least once. Stayed on the phone for a long time before they wanted money. Told them we would get back if we decided to enroll but they wouldn't take that for an answer and insisted we pay now. Hung up again and finally got my computer back. They called several time until finally had to disconnect my phone so could finish dinner.

Very rude and I am really disappointed with Microsoft if these people work for you. If not maybe you should put a stop from using your name.

I don't normally issue a complaint but what you have done to Microsoft Excel is pathetic. I am an avid and expert user of excel and you have taken a great program and made it a mess. You have made Excel far too complicated and confusing to use. This module was made for accountants and finance people to use. WE don't need all the fancy crap. You need to be a rocket scientist to use this now. It is becoming awful to use. There was no reason what so ever to take excel this far.

Please put it back to the older versions. A formula is a formula. Thanks for making this program so difficult Microsoft executives! Now can anyone help me find a good phone number to dial headquarters with feedback? Would love to share this directly to corporate.

I called Microsoft to get a password reset for my daughter MS phone account. I got transfer at least 5 times, I set on the phone for almost two hours and the last two support tech I spoke to, one said hold on never said they where transferring me, when the last tech pick up she made me feel like she was going to help me and all she did after I explained my issue was say hold on and she put me in a queue again. I have over 15 item with Microsoft but I will start closing these accounts since they have no respect for their customers are screen their technicians.

I am retired and one of my passions is flying and flight simulation. I spent thousands of £s on Microsoft FSX and add-ons. With Windows 10 on a brand new pc Microsoft has rendered everything inoperable. This is theft - Microsoft, in its monopolistic hegemony, have caused a great deal of worry, stress and expense, not only to myself but to many thousands of other enthusiasts! It was bad enough when Microsoft introduced the failed Flight, stopped their 'non-support for FSX and then sold FSX to Lockheed Martin.

Microsoft have since washed their hands of their flight simulation products and their customers. All those FSX users who paid a great deal of money for their Microsoft Products have now been defrauded by Microsoft's unannounced policies of removing DRM and Installation options in Windows 10. Thank you Microsoft for being the money-grabbing institution you have become. Thank you for your useless, incompetent and often rude 'help-lines'. When are you going to realize that you have takenwhat your customers have honestly worked and paid for?

I doubt if I, as well as many others, will get any satisfaction from my complaint. I'm sure you have had many of the same complaint. The pictures are bad (stretched horizontally). First, I think you knew you were sending out an unfinished OS - much worse than any one before. Then when you realized the mistake you made, you secretly announced that the user could go back to a previous OS. I would like to enjoy my pictures undistorted. If you guys are so smart, I'm sure you could com up with a fix. If not, let those us who hate 10 go back to our previous OS. That would give you many brownie points. At age ninety, I can't wait much longer.

My case number is #135642419. My problem is that it literally took 81/2 hours and at least 15 calls to your support line and speaking with innumerable agents and getting continually disconnected and having no one call me back when it occurred. My main complaint is how badly trained all the people I spoke with who tell you nothing of what they are doing and constantly putting you on hold for long periods. Then the next person gets on and you go through the same crap again and get no answers then the next person and again the same thing.

In other words my complaint as I was getting more and more furious while your people in god knows what country would end up lecturing me as I was yelling at them more each time I would get zero help from every single person is that you need to train your people to tell your customers what they are doing instead of putting them on hold for forever and to not have your customer repeat 30 times to every new person the same info they have already had logged into the case they got a number for. What was the purpose of telling the first person your info if y'all your other people do not read it and ask you again. dThey were horrible to be nice about it.

Why do you continue to outsource when it has always been so terrible? It is not worth the possible savings to be getting such a horrible service reputation. Can you tell how upset you have made a customer who will tell everyone he knows?

I hate Windows 8. It is brutally slow ( so much for high speed internet), it is not intuitive, it is totally "user unfriendly" I am so frustrated. Most people I talk to feel the same way. Can I go back to the prior version of windows or should I switch to a Mac?

Every time I sit to my computer I end up so frustrated. I have lost all my favorites in my internet explorer, I can't navigate. Computing is now become such a regretful experience and I hate to boot up and try to go online to do anything. I have actually gone back to my 10 year old laptop with the old version of windows. This is so upsetting after purchasing a new high end Dell recently with this crap loaded on it! I feel Microsoft is now going backwards.

A very dissatisfied long time user and customer of many Microsoft products!

Since last update installed, Friday, 23 September 2016, screen saver now shows a series of selected sequential photos from my 'Pictures.' The problem occurs when moving the mouse to remove the screen saver and start-up again, the screen saver disappears, as expected, but the screen remains blank - no matter how long a wait time it is given. I have had to resort to the frustratingly simple remedy of performing an emergency shut down, followed by a restart. What's gone wrong - please explain.

Microsoft Windows downloaded the latest update on my computer today (9/23/2016) and now my printer will not respond and you've added I bunch of stuff that I will probably never use. (God knows what else will not work anymore.) This is not the first time one of your downloads has caused me problems. Why can't you leave well enough alone or at least give me the option to add or not, with a detailed description of what it is. I'm a 76 yr old user with little computer tech knowledge and not a computer geek. I'm sick of the problems MS has created for me. Send me a free tech to get my computer to work. Forget your chat and other ways, they have prove to be useless to me in the past.

My experience so far is not good. Can you please email me the Microsoft endorsed solution for activating the power button to shut down and restart button for Windows 10? Having spent hours trying to pin down the correct process from all the experts, I'm quite upset.

I have used Excel many times to create data sets. When I imported data in Excel from other programs, the choices for delimited columns always popped up. Setting the columns by tabs, spaces or commas, or manually setting the columns were the options. Now, what in the world did you do with the delimited width function for cutting and pasting data into Excel? I have attempted numerous times, to cut and paste hundreds of data points into the new Excel and the delimited width function never comes up for more than one data point!

Whose brilliant idea was it to get rid of the function to open automatically when pasting in more than one data point. Now, I have to manually enter hundreds of data points in order to create a spreadsheet with more than one column! Why is it that every time you decide to "update" the programs, you change it so they are no longer user friendly. Brilliance is not the word that comes to mind!

I was happy with my Windows 7. I tried windows 8.1 and hated it. I purchased Windows 7 to get rid of windows 8.1. Then I let my grandson use my computer and it updated to windows 10 which I hate as well. I only use my computer to listen to the news, do some of my work on line with sales force and watch DVD. Now since this upgrade I can not watch a DVD because it is telling me I have to purchase an APP. I do not want to purchase an app because when I had windows 8.1 it said that the app that I had purchase would not work with the DVD I had on my PC. This is another Microsoft rip off.

I had a perfectly good computer running Windows 7. I kept getting offers for free upgrades to Windows 10 which I refused. One night they upgraded me without my permission and now nothing works right. I am very upset. I just want my windows 7 back. Can't even buy a new computer without Windows 10.

Windows 10 is a horrible product. I have always been a PC fan and hated Mac but after the last 2 versions you have produced I am seriously considering switching to mac. My computer is not a phone and I should not have to treat it like one. Microsoft has no right to do updates to my computer without my permission especially during my work day. I wasted 30 mins today waiting on updates to complete. I have waited as long as an hour.

There should be an easy way to contact your company to complain about bad products. I know this complaint will probably fall on deaf ears which is fine it is a big company and they can do what you want but it is my money and I will probably change to mac which I have already stated that I hate. I have refused to buy mac products for my kids because of this. But the last several years the Widnows product has consistently gotten worse. BTW I would have given windows 10 far less than a 1 star if I could.

Windows 10 is absolutely the worst system you have ever released and I have used every system with my favorite being windows 7. 10 is a jumbled mess with no organization qualities. I can see where you are trying to emulate smart phones with all the tiles but surely you have noticed there is not even a search box for the system. I just got thru using windows 8 and didn't really like this but 10 actually takes the cake.

It is ugly and jumbled. I have spent hours just trying to organize this mess and when I reboot, all my organization seems to disappear. I just can't believe there is no run nor start button. I have restrained from going to Lenox but I think you leave me no choice now. 10 looks and acts like something a ten year old put together. On my other laptop, I had 8.1 with the option to go to 10 which I did about four times thinking I just needed to learn the system. I always wound up going back to 8.1. Now I have the frigging dilemma of either buying a 7 disk or just using Lenox.

10's graphics is also the worst that has been put out. It is so blah, there is no option of raised windows. They are just plain flat and butt ugly. Too bad everyone thought you were advancing when really it is like getting a pancake with no syrup. Get you a few more heads working on this instead of the 50 year olds who obviously put this piece of crap together. I am not the only one who feels this way. Everyone at works hates it and even my family hate it. It did do one thing though. It got the kids off the computer and are not learning Lenox.

Microsoft's system can't seem to add my card information for automatic payment. It was fine until I got a chip card. Their system can't process it and keeps suspending my account. I call every month and it doesn't get fixed. This month I had a smart ass that couldn't except the possibility it could be their system. She canceled my subscription with escalation. She did this on purpose. Why does american companies have call centers else where. Shouldn't the companies go elsewhere so they have to deal with the incompetence.

Since the anniversary update my computer crashes frequently. Worked fine before the update, now not so much. The crash happens while using a browser or game and is a complete shut down, no blue screen just a sudden and complete shut down. There is no recovery after I restart it just has a normal restart.

Have feedback for Microsoft?