Microsoft Customer Service

Contact Microsoft Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080

Microsoft is a global technology company founded by Bill Gates and famous for the Windows operating system and the PC computer. The current CEO is Satya Nadella who took over in 2014 for Steve Ballmer. Microsoft is a global organization with thousands of employees, and is headquartered in Seattle Washington primarily, with offices around the world.

Customers primarily complain about Microsoft because of the poor quality of products including: PCs, Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office. Particularly certain products have had more challenges than others like the Windows Phone and Windows 10 OS. There are many negative reviews across the internet about these products.

In recent years, Microsoft began outsourcing much of it's customer service department outside of the United States. This makes contacting the company with problems even more of a challenge. Common feedback we see relates to poor customer support, bugs in software, problems with PC hardware, and overall frustration with a lack of innovation inside the company.

Microsoft Contact Information

• Microsoft headquarters address

• One Microsoft Way
    • Redmond
    • WA 98052

425-882-8080

Browse reviews of other Computers

Top Microsoft Complaints

I ordered ( order # 5682980030133844620) from Microsoft office on April 14 2019. Since I did not hear from you do date on the status of the order I called your customer service to find out of the status. She put me on hold for an hour and then disconnected the call. I never had such poor service and will never order anything from Microsoft Store

mob +79261503427

Microsoft account haker9191@mail.ru

gametarg proboryan

Hello, I would like to know the reason for writing off 69 rubles from my credit card. I did not do any purchases, just tied the card to the account, and I immediately came SMS from the bank that the card Microsoft written off 69 rubles. How do you understand that?
on the page where i add the card info was no informaton about it, i want money you had taken without premission back to my card

This is my second complaint about the font size. Size 11 is too small please update so an individual can increase the size permanently! Having to change it on every email is unsatisfactory!

I had an email that I had so much problems with retrieving that email all the time when I got a new email they did not pass on the Microsoft rewards points some one from Microsoft should take a hard look at what happen with my email it was not right that email was jjjjay777@outlook.com and where are my rewards points all of it went on way to long look at the history of that email and you will see what I mean Jason Bassingthwaighte

Why in the hell are you people not going to support Windows 7 after January of 2020. Your Windows 10 suck the only good thing you've done in the last 20 years was Windows 7 if you fail support Windows 7 I will move my browser and operating system over to Linux at least they're consistent whoever came up with this idea are they have their head examined it sure is pissing off a lot of people. the genius came up with this idea to be taken out and put against the wall and shot as a traitor. It's going to significantly cut in your bottom line cuz I will no longer use any Windows products at all!!!

I got a new computer an had to start finding new games, I downloaded backgammon reloaded number 64, had it for a short time and now the network administrator has it block. I do not think they should have the right to stop people that way. I got the game from the Microsoft store, It would be great if you could get this cleared up. Thankyou in advance.

Pat johnson

I am a 78 year old man living on social security, with my first computer bought on sale ai BEST BUYS, whose technition set up windows 10 WRONG. It had numerous problems updating..After 18 months your technition finally replaced windows 10 & solved the problem. Now while reading the news windows froze. After 15 minutes i held down the on button, like a technition told me in the past. When i turned it on again windows was gone. The next day march 23 i called for help. I was put on hold for hours which cost me over 1,000 minutes eventually over 11 days. I have talked to numerous technitions & also was given a wrong case number, (1440117220 by mr. Anshula) which I read back to the man to varify. At a later date i was told that case had been closed a year ago and given a new case number (1466532728 I have had humerous dates to fix my problem but after waiting hours with out a call I finally called back. and once again today april 3 and was told by a level 2 lady almost 4 hours after my appointment she needed to replace my windows and she will call back in 15 minutes. I am still waiting!. Please help me. philmaceliznj@mail.com. Now i am on my girlfriends windows 7 computer. Thank you for listening to my problem.

Problem with the small font size in email ( 11 ). I have a problem with my eyesight so I have to manually change each email to a larger size. In the past the size could be changed on a permanent basis. I have Hotmail/Outlook, I've tried every suggestion online and nothing helps.
Please fix this.

got notified that my mailbox will be shut down because I did not respond to updates. what updates???? do not shut down my mailbox. I am a senior citizen and I need my mail.

ter@microsoft.com
Mon 3/25/2019 9:19 PM
Your message to wehelp@microsoft.com couldn't be delivered. The group wehelp only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list. blackjack657 Office 365 wehelp Sender Action Required
lee jones
Mon 3/25/2019 9:19 PM
Sir about a week ago I got a message Security Key and it froze my page. It went on about windows blocked an unrecognizable and micoulish software. There were phone numbers for both the UK and USA. It went on to say some ting about a 25 digit code needed and to call Microsoft but I don't have a phone,. So I went on line to contact support some five hours later I was still trying to contact them. I ended up contacting an adviser who transferred me to some else that helped me.

CASE SRX146660408ID
Then I tried to update my other computer with windows 7 on it and got no where. I installed the 7 advisor for it but every time I ran it it failed. So again I went to support for help. If you read the notes for my case you can see what happened and didn't happen. One was suppose to be doing a remote fix but he lost contact and was suppose to have sent me a link to reconnect with him but he didn't send any kind of a link. I was told about the link from the next guy who was also trying to fix the problem. He was going to do a restart and was suppose to have put a link on my computer so he could reconnect with me he didn't because twenty minutes after he restarted my computer I never heard from him. So I'm still trying to get my computer ready for the updates coming up next month but can't get my computer ready to find out if it will take them. Needless to say I am a very unhappy person because your people don't seem to care about your customers Also I was told the support would be free and I still need it. lee

Windows 10 update took away my sound/audio. I want my audio/sound back.
ASAP! Come on Windows 10 idiots, I want my sound back!

I am tired of having to pay someone to fix my computer every time an update is done!!!!!! I try to bypass the updates but the start automatically!!!!
This time my computer just shuts down randomly whenever it pleases!!! Update went through overnight!!!!!

$99 came out of my account today Friday 15th march for microsoft office 365 without my consent. I did not purchase microsoft office 365 and i wont it cancelled and my $99 reimburst ASAP. My number is 0411355147 .

Many Thanks
Jennifer

I contacted Microsoft Support, 1.5 hours later absolutely worst tech support ever. Completely unprofessional. They couldn't care less. They need to look very carefully at the excellent support/ customer service HP give there customers each and every time, and maybe they will learn something.

You can't fix this Issue because it was just a dimwitted idea to begin with, Putting MICROSOFT EDGE on a Low End Computer from HP Hewlett-Packard is like putting a 2.000 lb. load on the back of a JACKASS.

I am not able to use either of my outlook mail accounts to send a web site because I refuse to purchase your Office 365. I do not use your office and do not need the added expense so why am I being forced to buy it to use my outlook mail account. This is making me very angry and upset with windows 10. I never had this problem with windows 7. Why don't you bring back the best of windows 7. Most people I know feel the same way.

Windows issued warning on my screen that I needed to turn off my computer as install updates. I did as told and when installation was complete I had no sound, that was last week I still have no sound. I have come to realize is that you stole my sound output device. I hate you and hope you all have short lives.

I got this phone voicemail transcribed to my email inbox
Sounded fishy
Jackson I am calling from Microsoft Refund apartment. Please do not hang up. You have paid for your computer Technical Support. Few months ago. We are calling to refund your money as the company has been ordered to close. Yeah, I'm please call our toll free number 88849694072 get your refund repeating again 888496. ...
You received a voice mail from TOLL FREE CALL.

While I was playing your solitaire games, I was shocked to see an ad come up for Roundup weed killer. Roundup is a known carcinogen and is now paying millions of dollars to people who got cancer from using Roundup. Why would you support a company like that? Please don't send me or anyone else ads for Roundup. Please don't use their ads no matter how much they're paying you. Thanks for your consideration.

There are no important Apps in the store to download such as Facebook, Uc browser, Opera mini,pls something should be done thanks.

Hello,

Using my laptop in the past several weeks, I've been experiencing a rather annoying issue with your web browser, Microsoft Edge. For no apparent reason, the software will close at random, and my web pages along with other data cannot be restored. A very unusual reset occurs with this as well, which is the deletion of my extensions. When Edge crashes, it re-opens back up and my extensions are gone. If I close it and open it again, my extensions are back.

Unfortunately, the process repeats on a daily basis. I've tried repairing and resetting the app plenty of times, but it only works for a couple of hours. I've even checked to see if I have a virus on my laptop. In this case, I used a paid version of Norton Security. No viruses.were found, and no problems were detected. This issue still occurs to this day, and it's very frustrating to deal with, especially when I'm working, which is on an almost-daily basis. I can't uninstall this browser, so I'm unsure of any solutions that can fix this issue. If there are solutions, please contact me as soon as possible.

With regards,

Jason

I was told by something that my computer had a virus or malicious bug and that if I did not call tech at18006427676 they were going to lock up my computer if this was Microsoft they already killed on tablet please stop these people thanks

Chris Stacey:I'm not a threat I'm just bloody OLD (81) and short of memory at every step. PLEASE Make things easier, at the moment I wish you would go away and stay there.

Terrible support and service

why were my freecell games changed I have been playing for ears over6700 games I want my games back and I don't want some a hole changing them

For the last hour and a half I have been trying to get help with a technical problem. I have been put in touch with 4 agents. 3 just disappeared and one put the phone down on me after sending me a code number. I have tried to get somebody to ring me back .I am told that I will have to wait 2 minutes. No one rings. I am paying for technical support and find your service appalling. If the agents don't want to do the job, they should leave. My phone number is 07507530411096. I hope I can get some help. Wendy

Forza horizon 4, good game, but clothes and horns and emotes is the stupidest things ever for wheelspins. Just cars and cash, only things needed. If included in next horizon, or any forza for that matter, i will not buy or play for free.

I have constant problems for approximately 3 months with Updates not installing, constantly having to reinstall Windows & Office. This process takes at lease 3-4 hours each time. Drivers not installing correctly.
On 2/11/19 I started 7:00 am with my call with Microsoft. It is ow 4:58 pm. Tech support [case #1460729930] I have had 10 other Case #s before -today. I have waited 4 days to never being called. Have lost 3 days of work because system was not fixed. Was told each and every time have to reinstall windows. Presently, Cumulative updates, display drivers, are still issues. MICROSOFT EDGE WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO.
I WAS TOLD AT 2:30 TODAY I WOULD BE CALLED BACK IN 25-45 IS NOW 4:58 PM. AGAIN NOTE I STARTED GETTING HELP AT 7:00 AM TODAY. That a total of 10 hours and still problems were not fixed.
I will pursue this matter to Better Business Bureau and any other agency that is deemed necessary, for them to investigate how Microsoft treats their customers.

My computer crashed during a Windows 10 installation. During the updates phase I turned the computer off because it was taking hours. I have now talked to 5 techs in the past 40 hours, got elevated to the 2nd level. Received a call from a man that went directly to voicemail. Why my phone didn't ring I have no idea. His message was almost indistinguishable, he spoke so fast I have now idea what 50% of the message said. I now have windows 10 on a USB drive and have tried to install it from there to no avail. Now I am going into a Microsoft store to see if someone that speaks English can help me. This is the worst customer service I have ever received in my entire life. Last night I was told that I was being transferred to a level 2 tech and it would only take 2 - 3 minutes. I was on hold for more than 90 minutes. Terrible training.

At this point I wish there was another operating system that I could use.

I have a surface pro 3 and every single time there is a random update that shuts off the computer. because of this continuous annoyance I had always lots all my research inquires and search history on google chrome. I have had many complaints from my professors when this affects my work. this is not acceptable these updates are supposed to help make your product more efficient but I see this as idiotic and useless. on the other hand we see apple products have there updates very useful and hardly nothing goes wrong. but with Microsoft I do not understand why must the computer format and every single aspects of it must change and it is still just as terrible without an update.

hope this is fix

I have your security system on this computer and MacAfee, beside this computer is not even six months old. The two times i have had to call support for help their have told me that it is a security problem and it will cost me $299.00. Why?

Tommy Poole

I bought my Dell computer 3 or 4 years ago & never really had any trouble with it until about a month ago when it started flipping out saying activate windows with a product number but I do not have one because it was in the computer when I bought it . I am wondering why I need to active my computer when it was working fine until these activate messages started popping up .

I keep getting your msn. is out of date. When I HIT THE button fix it the fowling the day I get the same thing

company sucks cant speak to a person without jumping through hoops like a fucking trained bitch. and when you do get through you speak to forging mother fuckers who cant speak or understand English. the company should be forced to refund all the users 1.5 million usd and be shut down permanently

Why is Windows 10 so broken for creators? We've been complaining about your crappy system coding interfering with our programs and hardware for nearly a decade, and what have you done to address this? Nothing! How is it that I'm experiencing complications across the board on top of the line hardware? It's a combination of your stupid bloatware and your poor marketing strategies. You've included so much garbage that Windows 10 is virtually worthless. If I was in your business and cared about customer satisfaction and making money, I'd make something that can compete. Or is it that you've all become so elevated that you feel you're above us and wouldn't bother wasting time or resources? After all, you're getting paid and still outsourcing regardless. I can't wait for the day when something is made that you actually can't control, then you'll all really be worthless. From the small guy, to all of your corporate chairmen, and their ceo. I'd like to applaud you and every entity like you, because one day, one day, things wont be so easy for you guys.
Sure I'm no expert, but I'm a professional. And I'd never sell a product I didn't put my full energy into. Things used to be so different. I truly loath Microsoft, and every insane obstacle that's ever gotten in my way. Sure there are hurdles in life, but to give people a wall they can't pass isn't right. And the sad part, is that we've all paid you. And will continue to pay you, blindly. For something so broken. I bought a broken thing, sounds like fraud to me, does anyone care? Not unless you have enough people like when one of your previous updates destroyed individual hardware. I really don't get it, it's people like you who slow down humanities progress and advancement. Put some passion in your product will you?

Your online help directions associated with any of your software STINKS! I have yet to go to a help tab on any of your programs and find the appropriate help that will guide me through the support that I need. You make what should be a simple fix so freaking complicated! If the entire world wasn't dominated by your software, I'd surely purchase another software. . . . Hmmm, maybe your dominance in the industry is the reason why you don't seem to care about making support understandable and simple to use.

Hi, I bought my Surface Pro 4 on 15.02.2013 and have had nothing but problems with it since day 1. From the whole system freezing up and not being able to turn it off or on (longest time was 6 days), to emails going missing, to the @ and " symbols switching places. Photos being filed in odd places and random dates (photos taken in Ireland mixed up with ones in Scotland which were taken 3 weeks later and uploaded each night) and freezing up whilst uploading photos. I've now had enough! I have a very expensive paperweight as that is all I use it for now. I am going out at the weekend to buy an Ipad Pro because at least it's easier to get help when I need it. I will never recommend or purchase another Microsoft product again.

I constantly receive messages from phone number 1-855-855-0670 informing me that my windows license has expired and that my windows no longer work. My computer works just fine and I have no problems with windows. I suspect this is a scam. Could you please check this out and do whatever you can to expose this scam? Thank you for your time.

Marvin Gilbert

can not download any windows 8,1 pro tried 50 times

I have a complaint in ref. to an xbox one s. I can't get a hold of anyone. Can someone please call me at (973) 897-5570.

I purchased my grandson a netspend card for Christmas to use on his x-box and you will not accept it. This is total BS. Since there is money on it and is accepted every where else, it should be as good as any other card. Imagine his disappointment in not being able to purchas the game he wanted on Christmas morning.

On December 6th of this year I was denied access to my own computer and spent hours with a technician trying to unlock my account. Because I had an old email address that was in the system everytime I tried to change the account it did not work. I made a decision based on a discussion with an manager to have my system reset and guess what? my whole computer crashed. I have been back and forth with your company and no one is capable or willing to help me. I am $350 in the hole because of your company including Microsoft word which I lost as well. I called today to make a simple request to have this account removed. It has banking information and my old email address and I was told your company could not do that.
If I was hacked it would have been more of a pleasant experience. I have filed a formal complaint with the DOJ in North Carolina and am pursuing possible small claims or a request with the ACLU as this was an assault of my civil liberty to control access to my computer and my account. Kudos go to Geek Squad and to HP for successfully assisting me with downloading a driver for my printer. I wish I could say the same for your support technicians. I called and asked for a technician in the US because I knew overseas did not have any authority to help me but was hung up on. By the way, the technician from HP was from New Dehli and awesome and helpful. Your staff no

All I want is for my account to be removed. I have been a Microsoft customer for twenty years and this is the last computer I will purchase with your software. Shame on your company. I have kept all of the ridiculous emails on the resets and have tried to no avail on my own.

I use Explorer as my default internet browser. The news headlines and vignettes that open whenever it is launched feature Canadian and international news headlines and links to stories - this is generally a useful service. There is, however, a bogus story that you continue to allow to be featured on your browser relating to news personalities leaving their jobs in news to lead a skin care company. This trolling scam has been featured on national television in Canada and the US and found to be false and illegal and yet the ads continue to appear on your browser landing page. What gives, Microsoft? The fact that you do not have a system for identifying and removing these types of stories is annoying and, frankly, irresponsible and unethical. These fraudulent scams cost people millions - again, this has been all over the news, and yet Microsoft still allows the stories to run...!! Are there not enough social media related false and corrupt stories designed to mislead for Microsoft to have put checks and balances in place to prevent their perpetuation on their own platforms? I guess not. Take some responsibility and fix this.

I nave received letters saying that my orders will not be shipped until something is taken care of concerning my phone, address, etc/ Yesterday I answered these questions, and was given a thumbs up to continue with my orders. Now I got another letter like the first saying that my orders will not be shipped. It is almost Christmas and I need my orders! Please looks into this for me ASAP. Thank you!

Phyllis Lee Gibson

Microsoft Windows has destroyed 2 laptops in my house.I have harassment voicemails on my cell from the techs. No one speaks English nor has the problem been fixed. Problem started Nov. 26,2018 and has til this day not been resolved.Lost wages....wait sof over 1 1/2hours and no answer.I need to speak will someone who speaks ENGLISH and doesn't have a fake call name.Nobody seems to know what customer service means nor care.I am very close to contacting an attorney in this matter

don't like the updates to Hotmail...all the colors (senders initials) and the separation according to date and month are very distracting. Any way to return to original setup?

I'm sick of all the time I've wasted waiting for the hundreds of so called security downloads before I can use my computer. I'm really believe windows uses more of this machine than I do. I've been using another computer with Linux mint 19 for a year now. Great time with it. There are only a few apps I don't have access to as of yet but getting there. Now using windows is a pain in the butt. I'm giving up on windows. I spend more time sitting here a closing and opening than I do working.

Hi,
I clicked the link to email you this complaint, but it does not work.
I was trying to complain about the fake news report, saying record pay out on Dragons Den (never happened). This is part of a scam that is cheating many of your customers out of their money by getting them to invest in Bitcoin. I have informed you before, but it seems you do not seem to care as it is such an easy one to spot.

I second Mike Zilligen!

Initially upgrade to Windows 10 the end of July 2015, was fantastic. One year later, I noticed a few blips. From June 2017 to current, I have encountered more error codes, extremely slow internet access, faulty Windows 10 Feature Updates & cumulative updates getting stuck.

MIcrosoft IT's are overtaxed by all these unnecessary twice a year updates which are glitched before rollout. All systems are alike is a farce. Satya, need to be replaced & Microsoft need to correct the damage they caused to millions of consumer's system. Windows 11 OS, should be on the table for 2019.

Since the latest update 11/18, when going to print a file from a website I have to save it to a file instead of being able to print outright. How can I avoid saving to a file before printing?

What have you done to my pc, which was working fine until you forced me to upgrade to Windows 10. Now I cant do anything on it. How dare you force me to use all of your upgrades when I don't want to. Cant even revert back to old backup because your dumb software has changed everything. That's a violation of my data.

I have tried WITHOUT any luck to get help for Microsoft problems and I get a grand tour of all possibilities for my problem. none of which apply. does your company rely on neighbours helping out as I have been told several times OR we will help at a cost. I am basically complaining about the company and the very false hope you have built up before you burst the balloon - I am seriously thinking of changing to APPLE.
I realise I shall NEVER get any response to this email. however I am feeling better for telling your Company my siuation.
Please respond and may I talk to a real person PLEASE

have a series issue with Microsoft technical support.Steven Williams from some company in India contacted us about a virus/hack in our comp.After a week of back and forth he said prob fixed but no cost and wanted to send a credit.He "accidently transferd $9000.00 insteadof $90.00.He then ask for the money back in cash.I refused.and said I would send or transfer to the company by checkor transfer.Argued for days.Sending money tomorrow but am very worried they will screw with the computerbecause of the issue.Sounds very fishy to me.Would appreciate a call.hope this is not some form of fraud.Would be nice to hear from a real person.trying to contact Microsoft by phone is impossible.

on the 5th of Oct I reported a phising attempt on my original hotmail account (I have had when owned by hotmail). A coupole hours after that my account was disabled. Since then I have made about 40 attem pts to get it reinstated.
I call the center and agents lie to me saying thbat the Microsoft servers terminated thousaands and thousands of accounts, and every time i called in they had me fill out form after form after form. It has been a month, still the same story.
I feel I am being lied to and the times I entered all the correct information, received a congratulations you validated its you there is another email sent with this that has a link to get your account back-but that mail never comes.
I am an MCSE + other certs, a systems engineer.

I feel deeply wronged here, and find nothing on any web sites to indicate this is true.
I am being abused by the asian call center and Microsoft has blindly not given me a way to resolve this. I reported wrongdoing-did nothing wrong.

I am terribly disappointed that these people can abuse Microsoft customers and get away with it.

So please help-reinstate my account bob_curtis@hotmail.com

I have had the same email address since people began emailing, but thanks to you, I no longer can use it. You claim someone tried to hack into my account because I (ONE TIME ONLY) checked my email from my daughter's phone. I cannot give you the address of the latest person I emailed, because I haven't emailed anyone in months, and when I do, I don't put a subject heading.( I will TEXT my family and tell them to email grandkids' christmas list, etc.) I cannot access information emailed to me from my doctor because I can not longer get into my account. I can not believe that you will shut down an account without first checking with the owner. You people are imbeciles. I tried your online form, you keep telling me you can't let me in because I didn't send enough information (for the reasons mentioned above). One of your techs tried helping me, but AGAIN, since I can't answer those two questions, you won't let me in. What a bunch of idiots!!

Hi there

I have just filled out the form as requested. It is the same form I filled out before.

Much of the information it requests from me I don't have (ie credit cards to buy skype credit as I have since changed banks and haven't bought skype credit), or infomration in my skype account which I can't access as it's through my hotmail account?

Please sort this matter out urgently as per my email below I urgently need access to my account and have provided my phone number for you to contact me.

Kind regards

Gemma Archer

From: Ryan <ryanedgecombe@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 14 October 2018 12:01 PM
To: unmonitored@microsoft.com
Subject: URGENT: Re: Account recovery request for gemms77@hotmail.com – Update

Hi there

I URGENTLY need access to my account and whilst I wil fill out the form this is getting ridiculous.

My mother recently committed suicide and I need my email today to correspond with various relatives and undertake admin relating to her death before the work week starts, including admin related to the police, coroner and her executor (see my sent emails to verify this). I have sent my kids out for the day so that I can undertake these tasks and now I have wasted 5 or more hours because I cannot use my email.

I am also going away on Thursday and also need to urgently access my email to reconfirm bookings.

Your process is unecessarily time consuming and unhelpful and to be honest I'd rather have access to my account hacked and be able to use it than go through a process that is more time consuming than setting up a whole new account.

Unimpressed and will move to gmail eventually.

Gemma Archer (Australia) +61449685581 - please call me to verify ID if possible!!!

From: Microsoft Account - Unmonitored Email <unmonitored@microsoft.com>
Sent: Sunday, 14 October 2018 10:35 AM
To: ryanedgecombe@hotmail.com
Subject: Account recovery request for gemms77@hotmail.com – Update

when trying to sign in i am told my Microsoft account has been blocked due to suspicious activity. I go to follow the steps to retrieve my account and it tells me i need to provide a phone number in which i will receive a code to retrieve my account. However when i try to input my phone number or any of my family members it says "cannot send text to this number" which makes no sense as all the numbers i have provided can receive text message. i have been trying to access my account for over an hour now and am getting extremely frustrated with you guys as it shouldn't be this difficult to retrieve my account. There seems to be an issue on your end and i am hoping it can be resolved as soon as possible.

I am fedup with the stupid adverts inbetween the games please cut them out

After the windows 10 update in August, I have not been able to use my memory card reader. I have checked in Device Manager and according to it, windows has blocked my memory card and gave me a code 48. I have tried several different ways to get it to work including asking for help. Nothing has worked and my computer is a Gateway NE71B series laptop. Gateway is no longer in business. There is nothing wrong with my computer, I like it and it runs fairly fast. I need it to edit videos and load them up on YouTube. Can't use any of my video equipment with a memory card now, camera, GoPro, etc. I want to know what Microsoft is going to do about it. I don't believe I should have to pay for something that worked just fine until you updated my perfectly good computer. I'd appreciate a message back and a fix to this problem...
Eddie Bright.
PS I am retired and living in Thailand now.

renevarc2@hotmail.com (password "2006caddy")

ACCORDING TO MICROSOFT, my Account was "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" SINCE NOVEMBER 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX "YOUR PROBLEM"WITH Y ACCOUNT!!!!!!

10/4/2018 20:09 est

You actually ADMITTED you "wrongly suspended" my renevarc2@hotmailcom, password
"2006caddy", Account BACK IN NOV. 2017, AND YOU WON'T RESOLVE "YOUR PROBLEM" WITH MY ACCOUNT SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself, Microsoft.

Tim

had my laptop repaired by Asurion I did not remember my pass work or user name so they said they could not do any thing I had to call yall to get my pass word I call an I think I was on phone 1 or 2 hours I told him I just need password he started going in my computer I once again told him do not do any tthing to it I have no money to pay he was told several times then at the end he said well how much money do you want to pay today I said I done told you I don't have any money he raised his voice to me an said well why did you called he talked to be so bad I am a supervisor he needs to be fired his name is paul employee code is 1101835 he even said I going to hang up on you I demanded to speak to the floor manager he listen to me an all he said is what do you want me to do I then ask his name he refused to give it to me an I wanted to speak to his boss he fefuss to give me any off this information I said fine I will go online an get it he set there an laught at me an said you got to be kidding they both need to be fired if one off my employes acted like that they would be fired on spot the number I called was1-855 816-3625 an pauls extention was 439 an the floor manager would not give me his name or let me talk to anyone above him iam furious they have ruined my only day off cant believe you let your employess treAT customers like this joyce angela reece

I cannot buy Xbox live gold because it doesn't have my country in it. make every country in the world possible to buy Xbox live gold.

Why is the minimum one star? I'm 38 and I've grown up with computers in the house from my earliest memories to now. I've used Microsoft my entire life and I still cannot navigate or get what I want out of it. It truly is stunning how a company can be the basis for my computer platform I spend forty plus hours a week on for my entire life and I still get frustrated ANY time I try to accomplish something outside of my normal use pattern, however simple. For instance, I'm trying to play media files with a program called 5k. I right click on the media folder I want to play and look for "Open with" but it's not there. I have no idea why it's not there but it's completely missing. There is a "Open with VLC" but VLC has been giving me errors for months. Perhaps it too, has trouble with your OS. Regardless, I google how to change my default media player settings in hopes that if I select 5k as my default Windows will give me a "Play with 5k" option for the media folder I am trying to play. Nope. Nothing has changed. So basically, I can do everything under the sun with this folder except the one thing I want to do. I can "Cast to device" or Pin it to start menu, or send it somewhere or even have your antivirus scan it. However, I CANNOT play the damn files with my chosen media player. I don't even have an option for any player but VLC. This is an example of why I have come to loathe you over the years. My hatred has even grown to the point that I won't even allow myself to buy your stock. I'm writing this to let you know I'll be leaving Microsoft with a smile in the coming years. I've always tried to support you over Apple but no more. You won't change. You won't do common sense things. No more. I am done. In the coming years all my devices will be switched over to Android and Apple. I suggest you pull your head out of your ass and get your business in line. You've created crap for too long. People are done. Bye Microsoft.

I am sick and tired of all the updates that take for ever I bought and paid for my computer, not to be microsoft property or the governments property. you are making the computer more of a pain in the butt than its worth. Soon you will help the computer be extinct as it will be usless because of all the updates. its really aggravating to turn my computer on only to have it taken over by MICROSOFT for 2 or more hours. I thought we were suppose to go forward instead we are going backwards. I would appreciate you leaving my computer ALONE!!!!!

there so many people cheating in all black ops games games are unplayable i pay for xbox live so. i. can enjoy fair gameplay it. a joke call of duty does not have phone complaint department i. wonder micro needs. to step up and hold there feet to the and take responsibility for there. product x box live

Would rate my experience with Microsoft as a MINUS if it was possible

When I purchased my computer & software I was advised that the Microsoft software was perpetual.
Some months ago I took advantage of the 'FREE' upgrade you were offering from Windows 8 to
Windows 10, I am now locked out of everything!!!!!!!!
I keep getting the message "Microsoft Office cannot verify the licence for this product

I have spent hours trying to sort this out but to no avail, I am fed up with your rude Customer Support people that just hang up

Microsoft actually ADMITTED that they "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" my Account, renevarc2@Hotmail.com BACK IN NOVEMBER 2017 AND THAT CAN'T FIX THEIR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT TO THIS DAY!

Recovery failed too many times to even TRY any longer!

New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, FAILED, TOO!!

How can MICROSOFT be unable to get me back into the MICROSOFT ACCOUNT that MICROSOFT "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" ME FROM?!?

I CAN'T GET THAT AT ALL--THEY'RE MICROSOFT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Thurs., July 26, 2018 19:53

Why is windows 10 putting ads on my screen I do not want them. I have reported them to Which? because I cannot see my screen for ads. Windows 10 is crap.

I wish to lodge a formal complaint about Microsoft customer services ,I have been trying to buy your company's software since Thursday with no success .

I have been taken from pillar to post yet money is being deducted from my AMEX account.

Kindly redirect my query to customer complaint instead of talking to another consultant,Im personally not interested in Microsoft technical issues!!!

I just want to pay for 5GB Window 10 software that already download.

I made two purchases. One for R119 on 27/06/2018 and your ref number on my credit card statement 74297778177825557737728 and another purchase of R129 on 12/07/2018 and the order number was 3745150721.
The following additional debits have gone off my account which is fraudulent and I need these to be reversed immediately:
1) 10/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778190827641055607
2) 10/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778190827641055698
3) 11/07/2018 R65 - ref 74297778191827645335012
4) 11/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778191827644452032
5) 11/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778191827644452040
6) 11/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778191827644084652
7) 12/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778192827651490981 and 74297778192827651490999 (One of these is correct as per order number 3745150721)
8) 13/07/2018 R129 - ref 74297778193827659029798

Please could you urgently advise why these fraudulent deposits are going off and have them returned. I have had to have my card stopped due to this. This is not acceptable!
Marinda Botha - cell-27828842191

you have some company verbally abusing your customers saying they are sending you a refund and to call them back at this phone 1888-829-7235 and when they answer they curse and verbally abuse the person if you don't give them what they want my phone number is 631-269-1034 e.s.t. james hagzan

I called the Microsoft today because I got a message that said they had detected a virus on my laptop. So, I called 1-855-700-0580. The first guy I talked couldn't have been more rude and completely uninterested in actually helping. So, he goes on to tell me that I had several viruses, and that he could fix them in 5 minutes. And it would only cost me $300. I just bought this computer a week ago and told him I didn't understand why I would need to pay anything. He became very upset that he had to explain himself. Then he proceed to access the camera on my laptop while I was talking to him. I told him that he needed to get out of my computer immediately! There was no reason for him to even be in that part of my computer. He refused to stop, so I ended it for him.
I looked up how to fix the problem myself, it only took a couple minutes and didn't cost me anything. It's ridiculous that Microsoft would try to charge for something so simple, especially trying to charge that much. And their customer service personnel is awful! I'll never bother calling them again. I hope that they actually look into the guy that I talked to because what he did is very disturbing to me.

I purchased a game from the Microsoft store that wouldn't work. The Microsoft virtual agent connected me to a technician who took remote control over on my laptop. I was communicating by phone while she proceeded to, I thought, to be fixing the problem. Over an hour later the phone line disconnected,(my phone # made available), she did not call back. My laptop was in process of a system restore. I could disconnect her remote control. My laptop keeps telling me there is someone else using my computer. There was constant laughing and talking in the background. My laptop is a mess and I believe they are still connected to my laptop. Your virtual agent is of absolutely no use... You have qualified people to sell for you and un-qualified people to help your customers with the products they've purchased.(I wonder what thats all about), They don't know what their doing and you can't understand them. The all-mighty dollar. ENJOY IT HERE, because it means absolutely nothin to your next stop!!!

Microsoft ACTUALLY ADMITTED that they "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" my email/Hotmail Account BACK IN NOVEMBER AND THEY HAVE STILL NOT REOLVED THEIR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT--SINCE NOVEMBER, 2017!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST GROSSLY WRONG!!!

IS THERE A FORMAL NON-MICROSOFT SITE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT LIKE THE FCC AND OR ICS?!?

I received a purple notice on my computer that warned of a virus and locked my computer and told me to call 1 877 663 4180 and said not to turn off my computer. So I called and someone named ANNIE answered. She wanted to get on my computer to find the problem.( we used the windows button and small r) she then proceeded to show me a black screen showing people trying to get into my computer. she said I don't have a fire wall. she then wanted 199.99 to have someone help get a firewall. she transferred me to Eric Johnson at Get Network Solution. before I would pay him anything I asked why I should as he is holding my computer for ransom since both he and Annie told me even if I get a new computer it will be blocked from the internet because there is no firewall. After yelling and argueing I finally got him to get out of my computer and unblock it. (something previously said he couldn't do). he got out of my computer and mircle it was unblocked. If Annie is your employee there is a real problem and if she is you may want to fire her as she and her friend ERIC must be running a scam thru your company ( or the internet)

I have contacted support numerous times without any improvement taking place with my paid subscription to MSN. MSN Explorer is slow, stops working, and fails to open websites properly on my laptop with windows which upgrade to windows 10 failed to work and tech downgraded me back to windows 7 and my new PC with windows 10 from dat one has the same issue. I did not have these issues until Microsoft made software upgrades to internet and windows system. I do not have these browsing issues with Google. I hope someone at Microsoft pays attention and makes long over due changes and software changes to make your programs work better at basic level. There are a lot of features but are not worth much they improperly function on a regular basis. I have seen on forums I am not the only person with these complaints. It's like you don't care about customer service!

ACCORDING TO MICROSOFT, my Account was "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" SINCE NOVEMBER!!

Recovery FAILED SO MANY TIMES, it became pointless to even TRY any longer!

(password "2006caddy")

I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG--EVER TO WARRANT ANY SUSPENDED ACCOUNT--E V E R ! !

Friday, June 8, 2018 18:28est

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME get back into my Account/E-mail!

Thank you, GREATLY!

Well for one thing I pay for the Assurance plan and can not seem to reach the help desk & get the virtual agent & went on to chat with a agent for a 1/2 hour & each time I have went to the agent & asked for a number no way & seems to connect me with trying to chat with a agent & if this keeps up I will somehow cancel my assurance plan as all I had to ask them was a simple question on the problem I am having with the Msn Games....thanks

Recently, all files I have been trying to download on my PC only download .txt files. For example, if the download is not a .txt image, it will still save as one anyway, and I cannot find how to get rid of it. The .txt file does not show any text on the notepad, either. Other than that, everything seems fine.

The Australia Microsoft Assure Account phone number (132958) is not working. I then found this page with a Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080 and it too does not work.
Any idea of what is going on at Microsoft?
ianbutw@bigpond.com this replaces ianbut@westnet.com

poor customer service, windows 10 wouldn't update on my computer. 3 different support people said they could fix it and didn't/ last person crashed computer and got it stuck in boot up loop. Level 2 support couldn't fix it and corrupted my daughters laptop trying to download windows onto a ubs. was told by level 2 they would send me free ubs of windows 10 to repair computer. Since that day nothing. been over a week now. have on line chatted with support and called and nothing but excuses and rude people. Microsoft must just hope you will get frustrated and buy another computer. one level 2guarrented me he would call within 24 hours to confirm shipment of ubs with most up tp date windows program. that was 6 days ago. this has been a terrible experience and I still don't have my computer fixed

Your start up screen keeps asking me if i like the picture. I have said yes to a few but many no's. Why do you keep asking me and showing me different pictures? Show me what I said I liked and stop with the ugly pictures. I should be able to pick my start up screen and not you keep asking me if i like the picture. What are you taking up an international survey on what people like? Also, I feel like you should not be constantly connected to my PC and i find that an infringement of my privacy. This is my pc not yours to manipulate!

This is a long story. My grandson's x-box account had been inactive, so decided to cancel it. Had to speak to a supervisor with x-box on the phone to do that. My grandson's name and Microsoft log-in info had gotten transferred to my computer. It was connected to an old email that was inaccessible, so if I logged out of my computer, probably couldn't log in again. Asked supervisor what to do about that and he transferred me to the Microsoft tech dept.
This was on March 16, 2018. Talked to Joe (remote session signed him in as Mark Joseph). He assigned me a case ID 1419259944. His solution was to set up a new account for me on my computer, delete the old one, save the files. He did this by remote session. I could see his actions on my computer, and he just jumped from one list of jobs to another, disabling this, hiding that, shut off something else, because, he said, it would make it easier for him to do his job.
When he thought he was finished, we signed off. But I couldn't find anything on my computer. Windows 10 was just gone; couldn't find Settings, Control panel; could only get Task Manager by Control/Alt/Delete.
At my next call, I was assigned case ID 1419290329 and you should have the record from there. I spoke to 4 or 5 different techs and supervisors, was transferred to level 2 tech, hours on the phone and remote sessions, attempted downloads. Finally, my 17 year old grandson found my Windows 10 and got it back up, but was not right--couldn't set up email, things not working right.
In desperation, on March 19, I spoke to a supervisor and told him that I wanted the price of my computer-$337 and it was only a year old--because his tech had trashed mine. He said to give them another chance, he had a topnotch tech who he assured me could fix anything, and he connected me to Gemalyn. Her final solution was that I needed to back up my files, delete Windows 10 and reinstall, even though none of their other downloads to fix it had worked. So, as I supposed, we were getting ready to do that, she abruptly says, "Well, it's time for me to go off duty. My associate will call you tomorrow."
As it turned out, it was 2 day later before he called, but by then had given up in frustration and taken my computer to the shop. The tech there said it was just a "mess". It is just now ready to pick up and the bill is $120. I want that amount reimbursed to me by Microsoft.

I am having a problem updating Windows 10. I contacted Microsoft, first through their online problem solving area via chat which advised me to call their help line. I did so, took about 45 minutes to get through, then had a technician, whom I could barely understand, apply a fix, and also set up a time for someone to contact me to se if te fix had worked. The time frame was a 2 hour window. After 3 hours I spent another 45 minutes trying to get through on their help line, then was promised a reply within 2 hours. Again after 3 hours I spent 45 minutes getting through and was promised within I hour I would be called. I again spent 45 minutes waiting to get through on help line and was promised by a supervisor I would be contacted within 30 to 40 minutes and he would monitor my case to ensure that happened, but it did not. Instead I was emailed to say they would call me in a 2 hour window the next day. I am still waiting ti see if that happens!!!

(password "2006caddy")

ACCOUNT WRONGLY SUSPENDED MONTHS AGO!!!

MICROSOFTT ACTUALY ADMITTED THIS BUT HAS YET TO RESOLVE IT!!

Recovery and New Account-creations al failed multiple times!!

I have called your support desk and was transferred to a number of departments and put on hold and nothing was resolved. Time wasted from my business trying to rectify the problem.
Your support desk called me with al long distance number that incurred cost and still nothing resolved. You have my email address you could have had the decency to contact me to discuss the issue.
I am considering getting a mac.

My acct was hacked again a couple of months ago, tried getting help from support, drug me along for over a MONTH, no help. Now my account is sending spam, etc., tried again, this time gave up after a week of inept, repetitious robot responses. Microsoft will not help, and when I did get an email, they just repeated the same script.

hello my dearest Microsoft I have come here to say that I'm f'ing pissed because of the update on my computer it has made me loose 3 days of wirk I'm very pissed because it was a piece of art well pieces but I will try not to get even more mad but ive hit that goddamn update later button for a reason......- sincerley a very pissed free lance artist

What is my complaint .. Hmmm . Let's see I purchased the for mentioned items a free standing bathtub , a Kohler floor mount bath filler a Kohler toilet a Kohler urinal .. ? And urinal a the same time because I was anticipating they would arrive together so I could have the contractors install at the same time .. So the bathtub arrived . With a toilet seat .? .a week later and after calling to ensure the toilet would be arriving the following Friday .so it could be installed , .don't forget I have the seat ! Only the tank arrived when I complained they said sorry it appears the order got separated and is now lost in transit .? I Had to cancel the Order but was asked to return the seat ! .lol . No 2 item the floor out bath filler some 900 dollars I paid ? It Didn't come with the base mount as expected causing a delay in the install I have reorder reordered this unit ..this is I,am told is being shipped Who's knows ? ..item 3 the Kohler urinal didn't come with flush unit as I expected so instead I had to negotiate having a flush valve sent out to complete the the install ..GREAT I thought a result ..Only it's the wrong flush valve unit for this particular urinal ..! OH SHIT .! Again I have re ordered this piece and now await it's untimely arrival as yet it doesn't show it has shipped so I,am now wondering if this has been taken care of or not .? . In short Not only has this experience been a frustrating and overwhelmingly inconvenient one to say the least having to call over dozen times to re order to explain again & again the problem at hand was irritating tedious and a waste of my time ., I was promised a call back today from a supervisor to ensure all orders would be completed and taken care off I called her 4 times and received her voice mail every time as yet no call back from this individual ! HOW RUDE . To some up ..iI will NOT be using WAYFAIR ..to complete the many other projects there are in this 6,000 sq ft house renovation project .. 6 bathrooms All in need of a remodel .. Not to mention the kitchen and the lists are endless ..you have to ask yourself where you should be if it costs you your smile ! ...not smiling . Not buying from WAYFAIR .AGAIN ..! ..

im back for round three because microsoft tech tries to get 300$ more from me to upgrade my 200$ computer. three times they got me for a grand total of 1000$. you cant get blood from a stone next computer will not have anything to do with microsoft at all unless they take over the world. yours truly disturbed joe.......

Receiving obscene and disrespectful e-mails from people I do not know asking me not to sent them something that I did not send them. What can be done about this?

Dear Sirs:

I am writing to express a complaint regarding case number 1413823109. Following an automatic download of many updates, my computer suffered a few problems. My main concern was/is that Windows Live mail now automatically downloads at start up. It downloads before my VIPRE anti virus starts which puts my computer at risk of being hacked. I do not want my email program to start automatically. On a few occasions even my Chrome browser opened automatically.

On 2 occasions Microsoft techs claimed to have fixed the program but I very soon learned that the condition re-occurred soon after getting off the phone. I was then told that I need to get PREMIERE service at a cost of $149. I am disappointed that Microsoft would charge me a fee to fix a problem that they caused. I feel that it is wrong and unfair.

I was further told that Windows Live Mail is no longer supported, but the problem does not exist with that program. Live Mail works fine. The problem lies with the Windows 10 updates. I should not be charged by Microsoft to fix a problem that was caused by Microsoft.

I hope that you understand the unfairness of your position on this policy of yours as well as my frustration. Please make an exception and fix this problem at no charge.

Howard S. Rosen
7262 Angel Falls Ct.
Boynton Beach, FL 33437

561-737-2057

I have been a customer for over a decade. I have been using MSN Premium 7 and Internet Explorer. My subscription is good until July. I didn't get emails for a couple of day. I finally got into Outlook.com and they were there. The next day I went back on line and there still weren't any in premium 7, but again, they were in outlook.com. I left the house for a couple of hours. When I tried to open the butterfuly it dissappeared, and so did the explorer icon. I got on line with Geek Squad. They tried to download the sites again, but MSN said I didn't have an account. So I called Microsoft. The person I spoke to told me that I hadn't had an account since 2014 and transferred me to billing and accounts. The gal there didn't want to hear about my problem and cut me off. I called back and spoke to Charlie in the Phillipines. He was nice and helpful but said I had to talk to tech support (which I had already done and they sent me back to billing). He couldn't get a line and told me to call back this morning. i did and got another person in billing who told me the only to get back on was to cancel my account and open a new one. I had to leave. I called back later and waited to long I had to leave again. Then I got an email saying that my account had been closed. It contained a site direction to renew. I tried that, but the site didn't come up. I was told there was no other option to correct this problem. I DID NOT CAUSE THIS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I SHOULD HAVE THIS AGGREVATION AND SUCH A MESS. Also, these people to not speak English well, and I have to ask them over and over again what they are saying. The phone calls have lasted approximately 1/1/2 hours. I have been given 2 numbers to refer to when calling. They are 1411396 and 1411497338. They haven't seemed to have been referred to. The last girl I talked told me to go to get.msn" at least 6 times and what she showed on her page didn't show on mine. I am going to go on FB and Twitter to warn people of this problem. I also plan to inform Consumer Complains--the federal agency. I'm having a nervous breakdown. It's like a skit on SNL.

I give up. Microsoft wins, AGAIN :(

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

Log# 1413681566Me again renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy" Account Suspended log #1413268270" Friday 1-26-2018 Monday 1-29: Your request has been submitted...."

STILL CAN'T GET INTO MY EMAIL--FOR MONTHS!!!

a Lady was running my website for Pride Rock Adventures She made numerous websites with jimdo and I have been begging her to take it off and she is ignoring me . If clients phone to make appointments she does not let me know as the phone number for bookings is on her name Her name and telephone number is Wilma Nelson and her telephone is 0726730604

It is over a year now Please help me

Hettie Oosthuyse

Have been trying to close my hotmail/outlook accounts for 5 days. I have emailed them everyday, got 1 useless response, refused to help, now they won't respond at all. They don't even try, is there a gov. entity that will help? They sent me a scripted response, showed it didn't work... now nothing.

Most of the time when I click on a headline or topic the actual story has little or nothing to do with the headline. Often the headline isn't even mentioned in the actual story. It seems the headline is intended to spark interest but has little or nothing to do with the story itself. in other words "It's Fake News" really fake . I keep hoping for a news source to trust but it seems real responsible Journalism is harder and harder to find,

I just filled up this box with complaints about what a terrible Virus Windows Defender is and when asked to submit a file it refused to take it, another ripoff from windows, I have a gaming computer and your suck ass program is blocking it from saving my games.

The email you requested does not work at all. It is like I don't have email. What is this rate your experience about? 1 bad, 2? 3? 4? 5 that this is wonderful and I got what I needed? I have tried to get in touch with some one from Microsoft for 2 months regarding my email problems, and programs. I can't seem to get what I need. Then after that I started to get call from Microsoft and just didn't talk to person that called. The last person I spoke with was a Joy Watson on Dec. 14, 2017. I told her what was going on and she said she would check on something and call me back in 1 hour, that was 24 hrs ago and still no call. I called her at the number she gave me and I was told by a recording that the number was not there. What is going on? I was also told by Joy Watson that I was owed a refund regarding a system that I was to be getting and I never did got it but I was paying monthly for it, I was told the refund was $300.00. Now I can't get anyone to call me, email me or get in touch with in anyway. I need to let Microsoft know what is going to take place if I don't hear from some regarding this problem that I am having. There are other people I know that are having the same problem with Microsoft and we are all working together. If I don't hear from some one with in 24 hrs we have Attorneys that are ready to take care of Microsoft soon. If I don't hear from someone then Microsoft will be hearing from Attorneys and we will just let the law deal with you. Now is anyone going to contact us with in 24 hrs or should we just tell our Attorneys lets get started. You won't be happy with what is about to take place. There is no image to add to this complaint unless you want images of all involved along with our Attorneys. I will let you know you will not get that at all. This is all you are going to get we are not going to mess around with all you bogus programs and just get ignored. One Attorney has tried to get information from Microsoft getting the same results we all have gotten so they now know what is going on. HAVE A GREAT DAY and this complaint will be published to several other companies so people will now how awful you are. Also please do not do anything to my programs until we find out what is going to take place..

Have feedback for Microsoft?