Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

No need the picture says it all. These wings were not cooked at all.

How can they employ a thief and a liar like Brandon ? His clothes are filthy dirty and he wears the same clothes to work every day. He smokes weed all the time. He just got out of prison in November of 2015 for breaking into a building, stealing a four wheeler and selling it. He lies to everyone to get people to feel sorry for him so he can use them to get what he wants. You really can't believe anything he says. He also has a desire for young girls. He has been with a 12 year old within the last year. How can you possibly keep him employed?

Visited Pizza Hut in Humacoa Puert Rico on 08/05/16 at about 5:30 pm. I went in the store and placed an order. The employee ask me if I had a coupon. I told her no. While she was placing the order I verified my purse and indeed found I had a book of coupons they had given me on a previous visit. The employee had already placed the order, but she said it was a ok she would cancel it and process a new order with the coupon. She called the store manager who came with and attitude and rudely ask her what she wanted.

The employee explained the situation. She looked a me with an attitude and told me I am going to do you the favor this time but next time you come in you better notified first that your going to use a coupon. I told her what are you talking about that your going to do me a favor I don't understand. She told me again that she was going to do me the favor. I told her once again I did not know what she was talking about. The store was full of customer and it was very embarrassing for me.

Seeing the attitude she had towards me and the employee I decided to leave the store. I am not used to use the so call coupons. She acted like if I was asking for free food. You should look into this and what kind of people you have employed. I had visited this Pizza Hut in the past and the employees have been very polite. I can't say the same for the manager that was that day in the location. Unfortunately I did not get her name, but I guess that with the time and date provided you will be able to contact her and tell her how to treat people with respect.

Pizza Hut located in Humacao Puerto Rico near Sam's Club.

This store always forgets something from our order every single time it never fails we always get the meaty marinara sauce for 4 which comes with a set of breadsticks and we usually order an extra set, the cheese breadsticks, and they always forget one or the other either the regular breadsticks or the cheese ones. This happens even when I call the store after placing the order to remind the workers and ask not to forget. Never fail something is always missing and no I swear I'm not exaggerating something is always missing! Well this order I decided to not order the extra breadsticks and try the s'mores cookie thing I ordered the family pack for 4 pasta and the s'mores cookie and I added an order of marinara sauce which doesn't come with the package deal.

The driver shows up which was very polite and said the manager made sure the marinara sauce was in here and I look to 1 box with the pasta, the s'mores box and the marinara no breadsticks and I asked please don't tell me they forgot the breadsticks and she said I'm so sorry I don't know why they would have sent marinara with no breadsticks that seems kinda silly. And said that she would go get them and bring them back which she did. But the problem is this happens every time we order and it's so frustrating.

Once in a while I could understand but it's not its every time! And when I call it's always I will credit your account or send what was missing which the rest of the food it was meant to be eating with is cold by the time it gets there. Now I would just like someone to please tell these workers to pay more attention and if you was to look at our account you would probably see all the problems if they even put them on there.

I placed an order tonight August 3rd 2016 4 the 2-inch 1299 Pizza for delivery. The driver came out and I missed him I didn't hear the knock so I called. And when I talk to I guess the shift manager there he told me that someone came ten minutes ago he was going to have them come out and run the same order but I did not want the same order and I apologize for having the driver come out and I would like to place another order. He put me on hold for about a minute or two then he came back on and said he can not have his driver come out again until our apartment.

When I asked him why he said because it's not safe for the drivers to go to the same address more than once in the same time period. So I asked him if I place the order online again is he going to cancel my order and he said if it's coming from my address yes he will or I can come pick it up. I was very upset because his demeanor over the phone was as if he did not care about my apology and he didn't have time for it. I just want to know is that Pizza Hut policy. And I informed him that I order there frequently I know at least more than 3 times a month I was very unhappy with the way he handled the situation.

Purchased two pizza dipper pizzas ordered online well in advance on 8/1/16. Order was delivered on time but, when order was received I only received one. I called back and explained situation I was told when the driver return they will have missing pizza ready and the driver would bring it back. I wasn't told the actual wait time so as I wait i inspect the pizza that was delivered and the quality was horrible, it looked like it was thrown together.

Forty-five minutes pass still no return drive. I go to the location 715 Boulder Hwy, Henderson NV 89015. I take the delivered pizza and walk in and explained who i was and asked for manager and show them quality of pizza and the took it back and I am thinking they remade both. 20 mins go by and my order is ready. I was only shown 1 pizza. I get home and gave my children their specific pizza and I open the box for my husband and myself specific pizza.

It's the same poor quality cold pizza that i had to reheat in the oven. I was told I had a credit for the purchase amount. I really don't believe that. I felt taken advantage of and i paid my hard earned money for this

I placed an order online for four medium pizzas. Three of the pizzas were hand tossed and one was thin crust. Once I arrived home, I was highly disappointed that all four pizzas were hand tossed. They never read the special requests such as pizza well done, extra sauce, light aauce, etc. Every time I visit the Pizza Hut in Minden, LA, my order is either incorrect or the quality of food is lacking.

I ordered a care your order online for your Niles store. 745 Youngstown road Niles Ohio. I had an online coupon I received for completing a survey. The coupon was for $10 off an order of $20 or more. I didn't put the code in for my online order. I didn't realize I needed to. I took the coupon to the store and they refused to honor it. I refused the food. I order pizza and other food from this location several times a month. I probably spend over $400 a year there. I won't be ordering anything from Pizza Hut anymore.

Every time I order from this location it's a problem. They don't get my order right , it takes too long for delivery like 2 hours. I ordered my pizza at 7:41 p.m. and it's now 9:38 p.m. and I still haven't received my pizza. Then when it gets here it's cold. Once I even had the driver to tell me he had to go back and get the rest of my order from the restaurant. I order extra cheese and I don't get it. I even stopped ordering from Pizza Hut and started using Papa John's, but I decided to use them again and I'm getting the same bad service. I need to be compensated for my getting such bad service when I was a regular customer. I am located in Meridian, MS. The store I'm referring to is on North Hills Street.

I am highly upset with Pizza Hut. I had to cancel my order 3 hours after I ordered it due to the fact that I never received it. I talked to the 'Manger' of that night and she proceeded to give me a credit of $25. I greatly appreciated it and was accepting. Today I tried to use that credit which for the record, I have not ordered since July 2nd which was the day I received my credit. I was then told that I did not have a credit of any kind. This was a shock and I assumed it was some sort of a mistake.

Well, they told me that there were no records of me placing an order on July 2nd and there were no records of me ever receiving a credit. Well, I have phone records and an email both proving and I did in fact order on July 2nd. I asked if there was any way to get this cleared up and she told she could do nothing because her records said otherwise. More than likely, I and my family will never be ordering from Pizza Hut ever again because I find this to be absolutely ridiculous.

I ordered dinner from one of our Pizza Huts here in our town. The driver who delivered it to our door was covered in either cat or dog hair, his shirt looked like it was alive there was so much hair on it. The third bite of pasta my husband took he found a six inch hair in the food he was eating. It was from someones head. I will never order again from Pizza Hut. It was disgusting.

Well I put my order in at 7:32pm after 9:00pm I called the store tell them I haven't got my order yet the lady said they left with my order. Ok, she didn't say she was sorry are why they are running later she was just like ok they are on the way. Now I know Pizza Hut is busy and all and at the same time they are right down the road from me...now I just NOW got a phone call it 9:30pm asking if I still want my food (Well yes I paid for it) the she say he just got back he couldn't find the lot# if that is the case all they had to do is call my phone and ask.

I know my number is on the paper he is reading off of now this is the reason I don't eat out this is to much and I only order out because my kids wanted something different for now on if I have to fix pizza myself. I will this is bull then she talking to me like in the problem really all I wanted to do is eat pizza and have a movie night with my kids hell its time for bed. I have work in the morning it's 9:41 and my pizza just got here really what a hell of a night and my food is cold.

On Tuesday June 28 I bought super supreme and buffalo wings on El Camino and Northgate store. The buffalo wings smells spoiled. It smelled like spoiled chicken meat. I didn't have time to go back and complaint about it. I still have the chicken to prove it because nobody wants to eat it. I dont want refund, I just want Pizza Hut to serve fresh food.

Seriously? These many jalapeños? I will never ever order again.

I called in to order a pizza on 6/7/2016 @6:54pm. I specifically informed the employee I Absolutely don't eat pork and I want to order a large stuffed crust cheese with hamburger xtra cheese pizza. When I picked up my pizza the 1st time I doubled checked to see was my order correct but when I opened the box, there was no hamburger on my pizza so the employee apologized and offered 2 prepare another one with meat on it.

When it was "So Called Cooked Fresh" I got home ate 2 pieces but realized the meat tasted bad and 1 1/2hr I became extremely ill. I have severe vomiting and extremely bad stomach pains. If I'm not feeling better I will have to go to the hospital.Attached below is a picture of my receipt of purchase and a pic of the meat that Supposed to be hamburger. I plan on having this meat examined by a lab and pray this experience happens to anyone else.

Last Sunday I went to Pizza Hut on bluebonnet and Burbank. I told them I wanted a pizza for carry out and told them I WANTED hut flavor crust seasoning. To make a long story short, I got there late because of traffic and gas, and I told them this. Got the pizza paid for it, had no seasoning and crust was hard as a rock. They said it was because I got their late, but I explained how could me getting there late affect the way the crust tastes and being overbooked?! They had an attitude and offered me another one but I refused!

We ordered pizza and wings and from our local Pizza Hut in Austintown Ohio. First let's start off saying the pizza was great and everything we order was there and right. But when we got to the wings we were really depressed. The wings were so small the mushrooms were bigger than the wings. Thanks for understanding my concerns. I have added a picture.

I order a family pack and for one got the wrong food after a seriously long wait. I had a game to get to so I just took the wrong food. It really sucks because I had a crowd of people I was feeding and did not have the appropriate food for them. The food I ordered. Since it took so long to get anything. I just took it to get to the game. I feel shorted and done very wrong. Can someone fix this situation and comp me for my meal.

We order 2 pizzas wings cinna sticks soda and in the cinna stics there was a sharp piece of plastic in a piece of bread.

I would actually provide 0 stars if available. We had to pick up to a location on Pershing ave in Stockton, ca. We ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom, and a large half cheese half vegetable supreme. It also said it on the website. Well when going home the pepperoni pizza was burnt and we didn't get half cheese on the other. We called and spoke with Joanne she said we can get a new pizza but would have to drive back the location was filthy at this point we wanted money back she stated we can call corporate very rude and not customer friendly. I will not come back to your establishment and after looking at Yelp she has received many complaints which is not surprising.

Pizza arrived in bad shape. Manager on duty didn't want to help nor would the store reimburse me for my trouble. The manager and driver was rude and the service was horrible. Food was barley warm and it was delivered in the back of a pickup truck.

My name is Kayla Pierce my husband and I order from our local Pizza Hut (2903 Richmond road Texarkana Texas 75503) order number 3160501205530001181316314. We had our food delivered and paid with my credit card the order came to 13.80 and we left a 3 dollar tip for the driver which the total would come to $16.80 I checked my account and the total says $19.00 we went to the store and the manager (April Giles! Looked at the ticket and you could see that the driver marked our the 3 dollars to increase his tip. The manager shrugged it off and nothing happened! I am furious that is stealing and something needs to be done!

I'm not usually one to complain, this is actually the first time I've done this, but the pizza arrived with the cheese and pepperoni smeared across to one side, the sought seemed undercooked in the middle and while I don't expect pizza to remain horizontal when held but each slice drooped like it was reaching for the floor. I was really looking forward to pizza cause I love Pizza Hut, but I can't eat this and I'm not pissed or anything, it happens. I also have major anxiety over talking to people on the phone so calling the store that delivered isn't an option, I also don't like confrontation. But I would like to see if I could get a refund of some sort. Thank you.

I would like to make you aware of a situation I experienced while dining at Pizza Hut in Silsbee, Texas. Last Friday, around 9:30 pm, my family & I finished our meal & everyone but myself left the building. After exiting the restroom, the Assistant Manager, Thomas Griffis, was cleaning the table, yelling profanities directed towards my family & I. It was very dramatic & unnecessary to curse & call us F**king Faggots, among other things...It was not our intent to leave a mess, & I really do not think we did, but I am very glad that my children did not hear this language. This employee either does not appreciate his job, or is just downright hateful. He obviously does not like wiping a table & has very little respect for customers.

After he finished his "fit", he did notice me standing there. I simply told him how unprofessional he behaved. Mr. Griffis had no words or apology, so my family & I left. I'm quite certain that this location condones this type of behavior, if Mr. Griffis is in fact a manager, judging by the loud & vulgar conversation of another employee who was visiting with a friend, on the clock. The main reason for this letter is to simply make you aware of the kind of people running your business. It's these types of people that make customers seek other places to dine. Feel free to call me & discuss any details more thoroughly. Thank you for your time.

I have enjoyed that I have been a patron of pizza Hut on John C. Calhoun St. In Orangeburg South Carolina for many years now, at least up until April 8, 2016. The two large specialty pizzas had to be the worst I've gotten from any pizza company. The large pan meat lover's pizza was slightly under cooked and there was only four pieces of pepperoni. The large thin and crispy veggie lover's could have been made hours before pick up or even the day before because it was obviously 'Re-heated'!!! It is a disgusting to realize such a scam would be done to a long time customer like myself. But don't worry that will never happen to me again from pizza hut.

Over two hours and counting for a pizza delivery. I called the store and the lady said the driver left at 8:10 for delivery; an hour and some change later, still no pizza. I'm hungry!

First of I'm highly pissed off at the Pizza Hut customer support call center. Refused to help me with my issue 5 agents transferred me without my consent. I work for a call center and you would be fired if that happened. What a joke. Secondly you guys took my money and never got my pizza. I wait from 4 until 10:59. And continuously called customer service to either be put on hold or transferred over. No manager to speak with what so ever. Unreliable pathetic workers / company! You guys are teamsters not wanting to give my refund and have nobody to even speak with about my money.

I ordered a pizza online for the first time ever. After waiting in the living room for over an hour I realized it was taking way to long. So I called and they said that my card had been declined and they canceled my order. First there was nothing wrong with my card. Also they said they had tried to call but that was nearly an hour after I had ordered. Why would you cancel an order without trying to make the delivery and obtain cash. Which I would have been fine with. I was so upset I didn't even want it anymore. The only reason for that card to be declined whold be if they put in the wrong info. I'm so disappointed with my first attempt at online ordering. And on top of that they weren't even apologetic.

Ordered online, it was 15 mins past the ETA delivery called to see what The hold up was. Store manager then claimed he does not make the certain pizza at his store past march 2nd, I've now been waiting 1hr and 45 mins for one pizza that isn't what I ordered. Because he doesn't make it anymore. Please explain to me why it is on the website if it's not offered any longer. And if I was a credit card customer, how would I get reimbursed this is completely unreasonable I have a daughter who wanted pizza for her birthday and has been waiting almost 2 hours for it.... Since they said it will be 45 mins to make my pizza while I stand here and wait.

Order at medium pepperoni for my grand kids at 5:30 pm on 3/19/16 from the Chesapeake Square Pizza Hut in Chesapeake, Va at 6:30 delivery person arrived with a medium sausage pizza. My son told the driver that the order was incorrect and told the delivery person that we did not want the pizza. The driver said he would return with the correct pizza. An hour passed and my daughter call and the pizza manager said that they would now make us a pizza and deliver it, no consideration for the fact that 3 hrs. Had now pasted and no pizza.

I know what good customer service is, I am the Group Superintendent at the largest government shipyard in the nation with over 1000 workers who work for me. The United States Navy is my customer. My 4 year old grandson heard the manager on the phone and said " Papa she(the manager) is a bad person". Pizza Hut should be ashamed of this kind of service. They can keep the pizza.

At 9:18 pm I ordered pizza last night from your app and was told I would get pizza in fifty minutes which is too long. After 50 minutes the pizza didn't come and I called to check on the pizza and was transferred to the store so I can speak to the manager after holding for 35 minutes no one ever came back. I the called back as if I wanted to order a pizza just to get an answer and the guy said he would send a message to the manager to call me back right away needless to say at 4:58 today March 14,2016, I still haven't heard from the manager. Well back to my complaint since I couldn't get through to them I drive to the store at 10:48 because they would close at 11.

Once I went into the store it was no one in the front t register I saw someone a van drive off and I waited at least 2 minutes listening to people using profane language before someone said there is a customer in the front. I asked about my pizza and she said the the driver is on the way to your house I asked how long ago did he leave she said 10-15 minutes and I left. No I'm sorry or anything came from her mouth so I went back home as I pulled up at 10:56 pm the driver called he was in front of the house he said he was the only driver and they always do this to him. I was brought up in the thirty minutes or it's free time I'm not asking for anything free but come on one hour and forty minutes to get a pizza? A pizza that was forty minutes late? You can't offer anything to me? And to top it off this isn't the first time it has happened each time it takes an act of congress to get a manager to take ownership awful awful awful customer service.

I had pre-ordered 7 pizzas at 7:38 this morning to insure we would have it on time. It was at the 32 N Harvard in Tulsa. We were having my sons birthday party at the Discovery Lab and only had the party room from 12-1. So 21 kiddos were left with 20 minutes to eat and have cake.

I ordered my food and it has been over an hour in wait time. I called to ask for the reason for delay and the individual relayed that wait times have been extended to an extra hour due to only having two drivers. The picture uploaded shows the store and time ordered as well the time this email was drafted.

Worst pizza hut I have ever had from a delivery. I thought it would be nice to give them a shot, have had many problems with them before. But ordered the Garlic knot pizza, it was over cooked and literally rubber.

We ordered a large thin pepperoni and bacon pizza and a hand tossed Pepperoni and cheese pizza. My husband went to pick them up upon getting there he paid for the order and was given one pizza, the thin pepperoni it had no bacon then 8 minutes later he was given the hand tossed pizza no extra chees only the pepperoni. The service was rude. More than one employee was talking on a cell phone rather than working. Instead of offering to redo the orders the cashier offered to take 3 dollars off the meal. Which honestly was not the point.

They not only got the orders wrong, they gave half of the order before the other half was even done cooking. This is not the first time that we have had issues with the service there. On occasion there have been someone's children behind the counter I assume because an employee needed a baby sitter. Our pizza was not as ordered and as you see from the pictures not even what most consider standard product from Pizza Hut. I am a previous employee from years ago and I never saw our store in Suffolk Va, give such poor service as I have now on 2 occasions from the Franklin Va location. The store was located at 1394 Armory Dr. Franklin Va.23851. Our ticket was #94, server was Damian date and time- 2/27/2016 5:38 pm, Husband paid with his credit card. $27.37

I would expect not only better food but much better service for that amount. I certainly hope that someone steps in and does something to improve the quality of employee and service this store has. If that improves the food will.

Terrible pizza. Just look at this pathetic thing.

My family and I were visiting family here in Shelby ville. TN. Before heading back home to Waynesboro, TN. We decided to stop by pizza hut before our two hour drive home. We arrived at 7:05pm we ordered our food at 7:12pm and did not receive our food until 7:54pm. Which by that time my kids were already tired and getting grumpy. I have four children. So we had to throw it all in a box to take with us.

We never once got a refill or anything and paid a $54.24 bill. The service was rude and hateful and we also had another couple that came in right after us and after asking how long we had waited on our food, we told them and they left right behind us . The service was poor. And when asking for a corporate number before leaving the manager was very hateful and said she didn't have a number for me maybe I should look online.

We will never be going back there and I'm going to be sure to recommend to my family to not visit the pizza hut in Shelbyville, TN again. I am very upset my kids didn't get to eat. I would appreciate a reply in my email so I know you have received my message.

I ordered my favorite new pizza which is a pepperoni pizza with the "hut favorite" crust additive, the combination of garlic butter, Parmesan cheese, and Italian herbs. I LOVE it, I have been ordering the 2 pizza deal for awhile now sometimes 2 times a week. Last 2 times I ordered I didn't receive the right thing it was just garlic butter I believe. When it happened the second time I showed the deliv. driver and he told me to call in to the store and when I did they said they would send out two more I was very grateful. When it arrived here they told me they watched him put it on and yet again it was just garlic butter.

I had to explain to the driver what "hut lovers" is and why that wasn't right. I then decided to call the store where the manager Mike was very rude saying that it was what they do now for that flavor just garlic butter and it was up to each store to decide what to put on the pizza. I know I'm being a little picky but I loved the way it was and I WAS a big advertiser to friends about this and now I look stupid.

I placed an order online, and received a delivery time. 25 minutes after the delivery time I called the store to inquire regarding my order and was treated very rudely, the manager said when my order is delivered it would be accompanied by a $5 credit on my next purchase. After waiting an additional 30 mins I called back to get an ETA on my order. While waiting on hold I received my order, over an hour late, cold, and with no credit (I received my at 3:43p.m.).

Speaking with the manager I was rudely addressed and told "we don't give credits and you'll have to call the office if you want one". I am NOT happy and will not be ordering again. I would like a refund on my order of $27.11. See attached email for order details as well as time.

I have visited at PizzaHut which is in North Country Mall Mohali, Punjab. I have ordered : Tandoori Paneer PAN-Med Pizza: 395/rs and Veg Chsy Papper Fus Reg-Dine : 189/rs. Total Amount is 584/rs. But I have charged 782/rs total. 198/rs extra charge on Bill. This is approximately 23% extra charge on bill.When I told to owner he said you have to pay the bill. Please look into the matter and refund my extra Money back otherwise I have to go for legal advice.

I placed an order at store #032007 on antonio parkway in ladera ranch, CA. I ordered ona large garlic knott crust pizza at 12:35 for delivery. Order was for 24 becker drive, ladera ranch. Under the name emily cappasola. Estimated delivery time was 12:59. Our address is literally on the other side of the street from the pizza hut. At about 1:25 (almost an hour since placing) i called to check on the delivery status, she told me the driver had it and it was on the way.

The pizza did not arrive until about 1:45, the driver was an old man i do not blame him for this. But on top of the delay, the pizza was room temperature. I did not want the hassle of getting another one and waiting i just microwaved it. Im not one to make complaints and we order pizza hut often but this was a bad experience for a delivery 2 minutes away.

I ordered from Pizza Hut tonight. It took over an hour to arrive. When it did, the pizza (garlic knots) was overcooked, the knots were empty and had no cheese in them (due to the pizza being overcooked) there was barely marinara sauce in the containers and I received a cookie instead of the brownie that I ordered. I am extremely disappointed as I have been a long time Pizza Hut customer.

My brother Jaspreet had ordered three pizza pies. Two medium pizzas for $6.99 and and one large pizza for $7.99. I was really disappointed on how my large pizza came. It was burned and uneatable. I would like some sort of refund back.

The quality of the pizza is terrible. Our order has arrived cold on multiple times. I ordered a pan pizza received something different. Wasn't thin crust, just poorly made as if they are not using the right amount of dough and crust soaked up all the grease. After several screwed up orders, I'm done this store. It's terrible.

I called in a pizza order on Sunday night (1/24/16) and upon arrival i waited in the drive thru line for over 10 min. I finally got fed up and pulled around to go inside and pick up my order. After going inside the waitresses ignored that i was there and i experienced another 10 min. wait to be able to pay for my order. I'll be damned if i ever go back during the evening hours again and i will be sure to pass that warning along to others. Guess what? After arriving home my order was not only very cold but incorrect. I'm Done with pizza hut in the pm.

Placed an order with Pizza Hut in Mansfield Albert Street Friday 22/01/16 time of order 5,43. I was not going to bother to complain but feel that I paid good money this product and must say it was very very poor no flavour in both Pizza which where Hawian stuff crust and Barbque Texas with 3 side orders total cost was £25.50. There was very little toppings and well there tomato base was none existent.

This was a delivery. As I say was just not going to bother but we had guest for the evening and was disappointed with the Product that was delivered we have had from this Pizza Hut many times and had no reason to complain but this time not good.

Ordered two pizza's one pan supreme and one sausage and pep. I also ordered a beer and cheese bread. While we were waiting others came in and we saw that people that came in after us got there food. Then I had to go to the bathroom and I almost got sick. I did not say anything to my wife about the floors in the restaurant for I wanted to have a good time. You, will see in pics floors were dirty, bathroom dirty.

After 20 min. I got my supreme and under cooked, and they made the wrong order for my wife. I had to wait another 15 min so we could eat together. Buy then I had my fill and asked for a box. We did tip do to the fact that I understand that people that are severs in a restaurants make money on tips. The only reason we tipped is so I could send this to you and for you to clean this place up. (One other thing the tables need to be cleaned with a hot wet cloth, not a dry cloth)

I had Called you're borgen location in Gig Harbor for pizza to take out. After making order was told it would be ready by 8.23 pm Arrived at time stared pizza wasn't ready as promised. Was about to come in at 8.30 when person handed order to my son. He put the pizzas in back seat and we drove home looking forward to our pizza. After opening box we realizes the pizzas were someone else order and not ours. I called your manager Alicia and asked her to bring us our order she insisted this could not be done and we would have to drive back to pick up.

Why would she ask us to drive back when she clearly made the mistake. I was not happy considering our large family usually spends 50 a order and order about once a week. From this location When I arrived you're manager was not only unprofessional she used profanity and told me my wife had called her back after my phone call and apologized for my getting so upset this was a blatant lie my wife was just upset as me she expected to have the person deliver to because they made the mistake. I believe this is a person that is clearly over head and doesn't understand customer service.

We order pizza every Wednesday night. In the special requests box I indicate I would like it cut in squares instead of pie shapes as it's easier for little kids to eat. Every Wednesday night it comes in pie shapes. Even though the manager there know we ask for the squares cut the employees don't read the order carefully. Last week when we arrived the manager told me the guy didn't cut it in squares but they had put another pizza in and would be about 3 minutes. He also offered me the other pizza cut in pie shape for free. Will the guy cutting it some how turned the pizza upside down when he put it (cut) in the box. He spent the next 15 minutes or more trying to put it in the box and arrange it in like a pizza (he wasn't the best at putting the pizza puzzle together.

I go home, which is less than 5 minutes away from the store with a cold pizza that was a big mess. Most of the cheese was pulled loose from the crust. So I got the pizza I ordered cut in squares that was a mess and cold and a pizza cut in pie shapes that I had asked not to cut that way and that was the only eatable pizza. Also we also other the wings special and ask for boneless wings and for two times in a row got home with bone in wings. We have two pizza huts in town but the other one is on the other side of town and takes about 15-20 to get to with traffic. I plan to not order from the convenient pizza hut anymore because I am tired of my order being wrong. I shouldn't have to go out of my way to get my pizza orders every week. I am not impressed with the manager that is there in the evening. The store I am talking about is in Oshkosh, WI and is on Jackson St.

When I placed my order for stuff crust with salted pretzel flavoring on my Pepperoni Lovers pizza I also added a note "more flavor less salt please" (not much room to be more descriptive). In the past this has worked, however this time, the crust was coated with salt and not much flavor. Plus, the pizza was over cooked and hardly any cheese.

I placed an order for carry out. When I went to pick up the order, the cashier almost forgot my pizza. After getting what I believed to be my entire order, I headed home. When I got home I realized that you had forgotten my wings. I attempted to call the store, but the line kept giving me a busy signal, sometimes immediately and others times after 2 or 3 rings. Ordinarily I would have just gone back up to the store, however, the weather is horrible, which is why I decided to pick up the order while I was out. Attached is a screenshot of my order.

First I placed a delivery order for the $10 box. Never received it so I called back & was told they couldn't deliver to my address after dark, but I never received a phone call to be notified about the order. I placed the order for carry out, I literally live 5 minutes away from Pizza Hut & when I got home to feed my kids I noticed the pizza & bread sticks were dried out and tough as if it has been sitting all day & recooked. I couldn't call yesterday because I was rushing to get to work & you guys were closed by the time I did call.

I live in new milford. You have a location in bergenfield (one town away) and hackensack (roughly two towns away) in new jersey. And neither of them deliver to me. My friend, who lives in the same town, managed to get delivery to her house, yet mine is now available? In the same town? Thats not right. So i ordered from dominos instead because they're in bergenfield (one town away) and have no problem delivering. Not only that, but my friend got her pizza today, and it was under cooked.

But i will not complain on her behalf. I am just very upset that two people live in the same town and yet one can get delivery and the other cant. I even called to make sure, and this woman answered the phone who sounded like she didn't even want to be there, and when she told me she couldn't deliver i didn't get any apology or reasonable customer service after the fact. Will never go to your establishment again.

Spent $40 and when my food gets here they forgot my brownie my 8 piece wing and breadsticks and to top it off my pizza looks and smells like it's been sat on. Here is a picture complaint of my pizza.

I ordered 2 med pizzas from 888 Murfreesboro Pk at 4:30 Monday evening. One was a Hawaiian and the other was a meat lovers. The Hawaiian had jalapeños and the meat lovers had only sausage and pepperoni. I order from this location often and love Pizza Hut which is why I was disappointed with this particular experience. I very much dislike jalapeños and I do not see why I should pay for two pizzas that were wrong orders.

Last night we ordered from the pizza hut at 4048 Beechwood Blvd Pittsburgh Pa 15217. We got the game day deal, 2 large one topping pizza, 8 boneless wings, and breadsticks along with 2 2-liters. The pizza took about an hour, no big deal, I realize Sunday can be a busy day. When our food arrived I noticed they didn't bring our bread sticks, so I called the delivery driver who was extremely apologetic and said he would be back in 10 minutes with our bread sticks. During that time, my boyfriend ate a chicken wing and immediately pointed out there was something off about it. I bit into one and immediately spit it out when I realized it was raw. My boyfriend unknowingly ate a raw piece of chicken.

I called the delivery driver back who seemed extremely upset and again very apologetic and told me to call the store and talk to Marcus the supervisor. When I called , Marcus seemed more annoyed than apologetic but offered to send out a new batch of wings, which I took him up on. The second batch arrives with my breadsticks and I break one open.. Yet again it is dangerously undercooked, so I called back again to very politely point out that my wings still arent cooked all the way. At this point he proceeds to argue with me saying he checked the wings himself and they seemed fine before finally offering me an $8 credit. I accepted the credit because at that point I just wanted to be off the phone with him.

I never even mentioned the fact that my pizza was not hot when I got it. I'm not sure how I feel ordering from this pizza hut now knowing that a supervisor can't tell the difference between cooked chicken and undercooked chicken. My boyfriend has been up all night puking just from eating that one wing. Now instead of any type of refund, what I have is a sick boyfriend and an $8 credit I'm not sure I even want to use. Please do something about this, I would hate for you guys to have a lawsuit on your hands because people are getting sick from undercooked chicken. Also, a refund would have been nice since a lot of the food I ordered was either cold or inedible. Thanks.

The place is a complete dump. Has been for awhile now. It takes 1-2 hours to get a carry out pizza on a weeknight not even a weekend. Pizza is always messed up or not good at all it's always to greasy and half cooked. Booths and tables are digusting and filthy. Makes you not even want to sit down or if you do you want to take a shower as soon as you leave . Ceiling tiles falling down bathrooms filthy I could go on and on about this ridiculous place. It needs new management or just needs to be shut down. I will drive 45 mins out of the way if I want Pizza Hut again. Will not be back to the new Albany one until something is done

I ordered one $20 dinner box tonight, January 9, 2016 at 7:05pm. It is now 9:40pm. I called the store twice and was put on hold for a long time and no one came back to the phone. Is there anything someone can do about this situation? Pizza took over 50 minutes to get to the house. The pizza was cold when it arrived and I had to heat it up. I have had many complaints about Pizza Hut so far.

I placed an online order and received the confirmation email stating it would be 15 minutes until it was ready. I showed up to the restaurant after over twenty minutes and stood at the counter. I stood there for over 10 minutes while several employees working never even acknowledged my presence. It wasn't until the delivery driver came in and asked if I had been helped was I waited on. I told him no and was told my order would be yet another ten minutes wait.

About five minutes later, I hear a crash and it is one of my pizzas falling off the oven conveyor and onto the floor. This was due to the employees (which there were four of) not paying attention. They seemed to be overwhelmed and I don't know why. They were not particularly busy. There was only one family in the restaurant dining in, and the waitress when not serving them, was standing around doing nothing and taking the occasional phone order.

After a total wait time of over an hour, (over thirty five minutes of which was spent in the restaurant waiting with my restless 4 year old daughter), I received my order and was given a small discount of a couple dollars. I found the staff at this location to be incredibly rude and poor at customer service as well as either inept or poorly trained. This is the only location close to me, and this will be my last visit there. I am honestly perplexed as to how this location is still in business. Very rarely do I have an experience so poor that I am compelled to send feedback, but this was terrible.

Ordered a veggie pizza from Pizza Hut but pizza delivered was with meat it in. This was really annoying and disastrous when we do not consume meat and children are allergic to meat.

Pizza took almost two hours to arrive and when it got here it was cold. I immediately took the temperature to prove how bad this is.

I have no rating for the Pizza Hut in Fort Morgan, Colorado. On December 31, 2015 we entered Pizza Hut to dine in. We were just about sorted when an employee walked up and said "the dinning area is closed for the night". And she walked off. There were no apologies or any notices of any kind. We were treated rude and will not go back or order from there again.

Is the second time we have ordered takeout thin and crispy crust pizza that has little to no cheese and pizza sauce. The ingredients are just globbed on and not spread even. It has to be the cooked not taking his time to satisfy a customer. Its a shame, because we love pizza hut. Pizza hut on highway 80 in Forney, Texas.

Ordered Family Wing Deal which includes 16 wings and 2 orders of waffle fries and a large meat lovers pizza. Didn't receive the fries, wings were very small and the pizza was ice cold. Called the store -- Cocoa Beach 1-321-783-2780 and was informed the waffle fries were extra. Very disappointed in the customer service and quality of food. Will NEVER order from Pizza Hut again.

I ordered pineapple stuffed crust with cheese sticks and marinara with soda combo and received disapointment in a box and didn't get a marinara sauce. I'm extremely upset because it was delivered in poor customer service. I want a refund. I will never order again.

Pizza Hut at 4407 W Fuqua Rd in Houston, TX 77053. The phone number is 713-434-5566. This was the pizza place I ordered from!! Took a very long time. I ordered my pizza at 10:49pm and it said that my pizza would arrive at 11:19. It was after 12 o clock before the pizza came. I called the store multiple times and got no answer on what took the pizza so long to get here; also when my pizza did come my pizza was cold, and the driver had her music up loud waking my wife.

I placed an order online to feed my kids before I went out for the evening at approximately 6pm 12/31/15 and received a confirmation that my order would be delivered at 7:14pm. I received a text from my mother at approx 8:43pm that my order had not arrived.

I called the location and after being placed on hold for 15 minutes. A young lady answered and said our order was next to be delivered when the driver returned and to expect the food within 25 minutes. I get home at 1:30 am and was told the food NEVER came. I am attaching my confirmation email and I'm very upset because my kids were with my mom and did not eat dinner.

Every time I order the garlic butter blend on the crust, I never get it. I'm paying for something I never get and Pizza Hut's online order system is always screwed up.

I was so excited to check the availability of my favorite pizza and see that it was offered in my area. I check periodically to see if the taco pizza is available and am always told no, so tonight when I went online and saw it was offered I was so happy! I placed my order online and was willing to drive 30 minutes to go pick it up. After leaving my home I received a phone call telling me that the pizza is not offered at this location. I don't understand why I can't order the only pizza I like from this area. Shouldn't all pizza huts be the same? I am so frustrated, not only because I got my hopes up for nothing, but because I was already on my way to pick it up. Especially since the web site allowed me to order it.

Called to order a pizza for delivery. Gave address to apartment complex, where pizza has been delivered many times over the year. The call representative that took the order was unable to locate the address, and sat on the phone silent with no resolve. The rep was asked a couple of times the reason why the address was not found, and had no answer. The rep was asked to reach out for help with finding the address, which returned no results. The call was approximately 6 minutes long before the call was ended as the call representative clearly had no customer service skills and couldn't get and order placed within a 6 minute time frame.

Order#: 3151223234149001181013905. Placed the order at 9.42PM using the Pizza Hut app online and expected delivery time was 10.26PM. But I did not receive till 11.15PM. And the driver called me at 11.15PM and wanted to deliver the order. Its almost 1 hour delay. I was not able to wait so long and was forced to order from a different vendor. Now i need to wait till tomorrow morning to fight for the refund. Worst customer service experience ever from Pizza Hut.

My friend ordered in right in front of me a large stuffed sausage & pepperoni pizza.He spoke to a lady named Jessica. She stated with tax and delivery charge it would be about $17.84 or $17. and some change. We eplained it would be paid cash. We took out a $20.00 bill and waited and kept waiting and waiting. Finally we called back to find out what had occurred. we tried several times due to a recording coming out the whole time and when they would pick up the phone they would slam it. Finally around 1:24am she decides to answer us. I explain to her the situation.

First she stated she never had that order on file and hangs up. We attempt several times more.She finally answers again and replies that she should not even be answering our calls at that time.I tried to explain once again her mistake.Then she tells me she did remember the order but that when she asked my friend if cash or credit that he hung up. I then told her I was going to file a complaint with Corporate.We are all human and mistakes happen but she lied and on top of it had a very nasty attitude. I have ordered and eaten in at Pizza Huts many times over the years. I am also a Marketer and with all due respect a person like that is not an assett to a company that deals with customers.

I argued with my bf about ordering pizza tonight. He wanted Dominoes, I stood firm for Pizza Hut. BIG MISTAKE! Haven't eaten pizza in a while and didn't realize the shenanigans that Pizza Hut now gives it's customers. Had the pretzel piggy pizza many times before (about 6 months ago was the last time) and wanted to change it up a little so I created my own pizza. I went to pick up the pizza and saw the woman dump a bag of spinach on top of my pizza after it was already cooked then put the balsamic drizzle on it.

I know I had never gotten a pizza with raw spinach on it like that so I asked her if that's how it was supposed to be when she brought it over and got an attitude from her for asking. "You have to say you want it cooked." "I've had pizza with spinach from Pizza Hut before and never had it raw."

"Look at the picture, you have to say it cause the company says it's too light and can fly around in the oven and get stuck." "Really? Wow, ok, never had a pizza look like this before." It was too late to argue and didn't want to put up with a disgruntled employee so I took the pizza and left. Tried to microwave the pizza since we are in a hotel room and don't have an oven and it tasted nasty, the balsamic drizzle burnt my tongue as well.

Take off the spinach and you have none of the drizzle at all so what's the point? When I went online I saw all kinds of complaints from people about the same things who were told a bunch of nonsense like I was....here's a hint...put the mixed in with the other ingredients so it doesn't blow around....better yet, if you have to specify that you want one of your ingredients on your pizza actually cooked and HOT like the rest of your pizza, give the option of cooked or raw spinach when the customer is selecting it instead of listing it in light font "fresh baby spinach placed on your pizza right out of the oven" and not even offering a button to click if you want it cooked and hot like IT USED TO BE.

Sad to say, I wish my bf was more adamant about going to Dominoes and I can honestly say that I have no want to ever order from Pizza Hut again.

Ordered pizza hut, a Hawaiian and a meat lovers and when it arrived I received the Hawaiian and a god knows what kind of pizza! Wtf pizza hut? Maybe next time you should look at customer reviews so you don't screw this up again.

My pizza is very doughy, but since I received it around 7:07 pm my kids were starving so I let it go but it's very gross. I wanted to let others know about this.

I ordered Pizza Hut on line. I got to restaurant to pick up order. There was a young man at register. I asked was my order ready. He looked to see if pizza's were ready. There were no pizza ready. He asked a girl and she replied that they have been swamp and just because I ordered it on line did not mean that it would be ready when I asked for it. I asked her how long till it would be ready. She said 5 minutes 10 minutes maybe longer. She was busy and she had a big order in front of mine with an attitude. I told her to refund my money. I don't have to put up with her attitude. She turned register around and said see I refunded your card. She did not give me a receipt for either transaction.

I order some pizza's asked if they could please put some garlic butter spread. When the pizza's were delivered the pizza's didn't have the spread. So I called back to the restaurant and spoke to a lady manager it was maybe 5:30 pm. She was polite and offered to redo the pizzas which was fine. When the pizza's arrived my 20 yr old son answered the door while I was sick trying to sleep in my room. The driver demanded that he needed my signature on the recipient and that he needed to see me only.

I signed the recipient and called the restaurant at 6 pm spoke to a male manager and he said that's with the driver not with them. That he will have a talk with him. The manager said what the driver did was wrong asking for my signature when it was not asked by him or to demand that he needed to see me.

I'm sorry but after that i was very upset. We threw the pizza's away. Afraid that maybe the driver put something in them. There is dominos pizza, little Caesars, pizza patron, papa johns and others that my family is going to consider ordering from instead.

I've tried for 3 days to make an order online, only to get to the find a store section. And that's as far as it goes, the wheel just spins and spins. I had 1 bad experience with service and delivery a couple weeks ago, now this.

I ordered pizza last night from the pizza Hut here in lancaster ca on Avenue L (mind you this is not my first experience with them ) I ordered and the delivery time said 9:57 I called the store and made sure they could deliver by then, the lady said that would not be a problem since my fiance comes home for lunch from 10:15-10:45 . I waited it was 10:10 I called the store they said it would be here within the next ten minutes, waited it was now 10:30 and no one was here my fiance and I are both waiting.

I called again the lady rudely said I'll give you "ten dollars credit it ell be there soon " and hung up. The driver doesn't show up till 10:50 (an hour after estimated delivery and he says nothing to me just hands me my receipt to pay, hands me my pizza, throws my plant out the way and storms away. This is unprofessional, my fiance didn't get to eat and to top it off rude driver and rude lady at the store. I would love to get my refund and I don't know how to get it (no it didn't get my 10$ credit.)

Ordered a pizza to be delivered to the hospital I am currently at because I have 2 babies in the NICU. Estimated wait time was 1 hour and 25 minutes, which seemed to be a bit long. The pizza was set to be delivered at 8:05 p.m. and order was placed at 6:40 p.m. It is now 8:33 p.m. and my pizza is still not here which is causing me to be late getting into the NICU for my babies. This is ridiculous. I ordered 1 pizza, nothing else. The store is less than 2 miles from the hospital and it's taken 2 hours?! I'm incredibly disappointed and would like a full refund.

I ordered my pizza at 534 and my email confirming my order said it would be delivered around 604. At 624 I called the store at the lady who answered the phone told me she needed number and I said I ordered it online and then she got rude saying if I didn't know the number she couldn't help me I said okay and she still kept talking I had to raise my voice and say okay again. She then said well give it to me and I did. The lady got on phone told me she can give me 10 dollar credit for next order.

But they are first come first serve and my order is on way. I told them I didn't want credit. When the driver showed up and apologized for the delay but the burnt one of my pizzas and had to remake it. So the lady lecturing me about first come first serve was bull crapping me over their mistake but turning it around on me like I was impatient. Last time I ordered they told me the couldn't put cheese on fries. The Pizza Hut in Cleves gets no business because rude people and they can't get it together. To top it off my hand tossed crust had a flavoring on it and I had none ordered so they made it wrong any way.

I just had an order from the Pizza Hut in Shelbyville Tennessee. First, they were about half an hour late with my delivery. Second, the driver didn't even have a pen for me to use. Third, she forgot my 2 liter of Diet Pepsi. Fourth, the pizza was cold. Fifth, she took 40 minutes to bring the drink she forgot. Sixth, she brought the wrong drink & said that's what they rang it up as, when I have the email confirmation for my order. No coupons, no free dessert to try to make up for my experience, nothing. A pre-order for a pizza, cheese sticks & drink that took almost an hour & a half. I haven't had Pizza Hut in years, but decided to give it another shot. I won't be making that mistake again. Just thought someone should be aware of all these issues, their lack of professionalism & customer care.

I peered a pizza for delivery using the Pizza Hut app on my phone. The delivery time was for 6:40 pm tonight 10/06/15. By 7:15 I had still not received my pizza so I proceeded to call the store the employee put me on hold to find out what was going on when she came back on she said her manager said they wouldn't deliver to me after dark and that he tried to call and there was no answer which I had no missed calls or even a voicemail from the managers apparent call which he obviously was lying about I was then told my pizza was still up there as I could come get it and at this point the pizza has been sitting there for at least 40 mins and nobody wants a pizza that's cold and been sitting for a long time the managers name is billy and it's the Pizza Hut at 31& memorial in Tulsa OK

I ordered pizza and when I received them they were both slid off to side like they were dropped. We order a couple times a week and just thought it was uncalled for. I realize that things happen but attached pictures will do it more justice!

Pizza hut has recently reopened its west Central Ave and Grand Ave location, all in which I had been very excited about and have used on numerous occasions. However, I've found that the customer service is very, very, very bad. My family prefers pizza hut over any other, because we like it! Its so, so, incredibly disappointing that every time I get SUCH BAD SERVICE!! I've gotten both takeout and delivery, and my complaints are with the horrible answering services. I mean I am on hold as we speak. I mean come on my family would really hate to see this location closed again due to horrible customer service on the phone! Ive got each receipt from every order and my last three orders were not even relieved by the local pizza hut and i ended up having to reorder when I attempted to pick it up.

Also,the last time i tried to address my issues to the manager, Ive actually i was able to speak with someone, Matilda at customer service, and prior occasions ive spoken with Nora (HORRIFIC AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!) spoke with Barbara (and kept me on hold for a total of 45MINUTES) and i lost track after that! The resolution to my issue was that HEY, I was able to place my order. Wow! AFTER ONLY 41 minutes and 29 seconds this time! Also addressed the issue of messing up my order of the hand tossed instead of pan pizza and the local manager was able to help me with a discount on tonight's order & like i said i never have issues with the local store.

My family and I have been loyal customers of pizza hut for years (we love stuffed crust!). I really hate complaining, but this past year I have had SEVERAL issues with our pizza hut here in country walk, in Miami. We ordered chicken wings for family, one family member recently had surgery and can't have spicy food. We ordered bbq wings. We were sent HOT wings. Family member couldn't eat. On a separate occasion, we ordered pasta AND pizza. We were delivered pasta. When I asked about the pizza, they said to call back and order again. It's already dinner time. Second time having a problem, PROBLEM not fixed.

There have been two other occasions, where pizza has taken way too long to be delivered, and communication with ANY staff is impossible because no one speaks English. I live one minute away from our pizza hut (literally) it should NOT take nearly two hours to deliver pizza. At this point I am extremely dissapointed, and hope these problems can be fixed or else this company will lose our business.

First off my order was supposed to be ready at 7:26pm after arriving and paying I didn't get my order until 7:42pm 18 minutes after that's way past a reasonable ETA. There was 4 associates handling orders in the front of the store. I saw one of them put two pizza boxes on the shelf and I asked him if they were mine he said "no" another associate tried giving me someone else's order and when I told him it was incorrect he asked them same associate to look for my order then he got the boxes he put on the shelf earlier when I asked him if those specifically were mine. So it was already getting cold! Coming home I open the first box and it was incorrect it was mushroom, olives, and pepperoni. Being that I am vegetarian and do not eat red meat I was very horribly upset! I called the store 4 times! Only to get transferred to a busy line!

After over 2 hour wait (told 1 hour) 3 of 4 pizzas arrived cold...refused them manager never apologized and I asked when could I get a re-delivery he couldn't give me a straight answer. Canceled the whole order and called Jetts pizza. I will NEVER order pizza hut again for myself or any church functions we have. (Still waiting on refund to get in bank account)

Manager Michael Stacey was very rude! I just had a question about a promotion deal and when we began to ask questions as to why the charges were not deducted after following the guidelines he repeatedly interrupted my fiancé. So I asked for a refund and he hung up in my face. He has ruined my Pizza Hut experience taking business elsewhere.

Delivered 2 pizzas -1 which was completely wrong and not even close to what so ordered. Has to wait 40 minutes for new one to be delivered. Then the new pizza had (wavy brown hair) a hair that was in the pizza, like BAKED into the pizza. Honestly we experience an issue of some sort whether we carry out, dine in or have delivery about 1/2 the time. We keep saying we are going to stop going there and order more often from Mazzios or Marcos but I grew up on PH so it's loyalty and familiarity they keeps me coming back. But I am truly reaching my limit and my family is already there. We finally stopped going there for lunch buffet after church on Sunday's because the service was awful (one waitress for the entire restaurant most Sunday's) and they couldn't keep the buffet full.

I ordered the special 2 one toppings pizza box with the cookie and a 2 liter drink. I get to Pizza Hut and the girl behind the counter was so rude as can be. I went to pay with a check, Which I have done many times. Just 4 weeks I went and picked up 4 pizza's and 40 chicken wings, and paid with a check. Well tonight this girl was to busy to really wait on me and when I gave her the check. She said hateful. I do not accept checks. I told her, I just bought some pizza's and chicken just four weeks ago and paid by check. And she said your order is ready and I am not taking that check. You need to go get cash and come back and pick up your order as soon as possible before we threw it out. Real rude. I left pizza hut and went next door to kfc and brought supper no one there was rude and did not have a problem taking a check.I do not think I will ever want to go back it Pizza Hut again after the way I was treated, and the face I know they the Pizza Hut in Forrest City, Arkansas does takes checks. I have only wrote 8 checks in the last 12 months.

I ordered a meat lovers personal pan pizza with No Ham and No Italian Sausage. When I got my Pizza it only had 4 pieces of Pepperoni and very little Pork. Definitely was not a Meat Lovers Pizza. I called and asked why I got so little on a Meat Lovers Pizza , I was told "We do not substitute." So if a customer does not want something on their Meat Lovers Pizza they do not put more of the other things they do want (Substituting what they did not want). I called the 1-888 (Pizza Hut Number) where I ordered my Pizza, asked for a Supervisor and was told Pizza Hut does substitute. I called the 78th &State Location back and they saw my number on the caller ID, picked the phone up and then hung the phone back down in my face. They did this 5 times.

On the 6th call the pizza associate, Cion, answered and I asked was he the one that advised me Pizza Hut does not substitute and he says Yes! I asked for his supervisor, Christine, and asked the same thing- She says No Pizza Hut does not substitute. I advised I spoke to another Supervisor and was told Pizza Hut corporate does- Her response was it the call center supervisor or Head Quarter Supervisor. They offered to remake my Pizza (Funny Right). I advised No Thank You and went to another Pizza Hut located on 47th State and it was Perfect and the ingredients was substituted (and I did not ask them to.) Pizza Hut Company should be on the same accord.

We were informed it would take almost 3 hours to get our pizza. Pizza Hut is about 5 minutes from my home. Well we waited it finally came. It was freezing cold. They made the pizza 3 hours ago then delivered it three hours later. We never gave a good experience with this Pizza Hut. They should shut it down and poppa johns or little Caesars should take over that space. No will never order from Pizza Hut again and will tell everyone I run into and on Twitter. Shut down Pizza Hut you had your time. I want no star rating.

I ordered on-line a medium thin and crispy pizza with 3 toppings and toasted asiago crust flavor, 8 bone-in wings and bread sticks from the store located at 3952 3rd St South, Jacksonville Beach, FL. After delivery it was discovered that I did not receive the crust flavor as ordered, the pizza sauce had a bad taste and the wings were undercooked.

The entire order was wrong. It took an hour from when they said it was suppose to be ready for us to actually get out pizza. Then it was wrong. It was suppose to be light sauce and both pizzas had extra sauce and one was suppose to have extra cheese and it barely even had cheese. It was the worst service.

Came into the restaurant. Ordered one extra item and was told to wait ten more minutes. I SAT FOR 25 MINUTES because the counterperson rung up the drawer wrong and I had to wait to receive my food because it was "more important". When I finally returned home (a five minute drive from the restaurant) my food was cold. Also this morning I found broken glass in my pizza.

I ordered pizza well 2 and wings. The order was first cancelled then I reordered it 3 hours later. My delivery finally came wrong. Wrong crust wrong toppings completely wrong. I called the place no answer then hung upon after being hold on for a few minutes. $24.00 for the wrong food. I need a refund the store was in Dallas, Texas. 75237 On Camp Wisdom Red Bird Center location.

I went on the mobile site & found a deal for 2 medium any toppings pizzas for 6.99 each. When I typed in my address, it said that they were unable to deliver to my address so I called the location which is one and a half (1.7) miles from my home. I spoke with 3 different people on the phone whom each took my order, name address & phone number. 45 minutes later, I received one pizza and paid $18 for one pizza!

My family always tries to order online from wheelersburg Ohio. They are either not available for taking orders or they never have what you want to order. They have poor service. This has been going for over a year now. This used to be one of my family's favorite places to eat at home when we didn't want to cook at night for dinner. But because of such poor service in wheelersburg Ohio. We will no longer be eating there any longer. We will find another pizza place like papa johns or Giovanni's who do care about there customers. I did try to take this up with them over the phone several Times over past year but have gave up with that when nothing has been done about it.

This is my third time ordering from this location and never received the delivery which already had a wait time of an hour. No one ever calls and try to reach out. Wait two hours then call store to ask about order and it's always the same lame excuse, the driver couldn't find location. Use map quest, HELLO! when asked well why no one contact the lie is the same and claim the driver called to no answer which is bull crap, the delivery location is a prison for god sakes! Worst location ever 6607 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32818 (407) 297-7287. Needs new management!

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?