Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

About a year ago we had fabulous pizza on Grand Haven Road in Muskegon. under a new manager. Beginning on mother’s day, the food was disappointing. We spent 150.00 on pizza and the toppings were virtually non existent and there was no notable cheese on the breadsticks. When we brought this to their attention we were told that it had cheese and didn’t offer to make anything right.
We have ordered out a couple of times since hoping to get the same service we had received a year ago. It keeps getting worse.
Another local Pizza Hut loads the topping generously so there is no reason to go to this location any longer. Tonight was the last straw: I had a house full of hungry people and everyone complained about the skimpy toppings. I decided to take a photo of my two slices. This is NOT a veggie lovers pizza.... and some slices were even skimpier.

The Pizza Huts in Columbia Mo desperately need upper level management assistance. They are horrible, especially the store on Worley. Never answer the phone to take orders, pizza comes burnt, etc. will no longer give my business to PH.

Called Franklin, Virginia PIzza Hut store at 6:47 pm. Was put on hold for 10 mins. Hung up and called back, told the employee that answered the phone that I had been waiting on hold for 10 minutes. They proceeded to talk to another employee while on the phone with me. I found this very rude and unprofessional.I hung up and called another Pizza place with my order and was treated with the utmost respect. These Franklin, Pizza Hut employees need a class on customer service. I am very disappointed and not sure if I even want to attempt to do business there again to be treated like this.

Brady Texas Pizza Hut represents the poorest Brand representatives I have experienced anywhere! The management has the worst customer service skills in the food industry. We ordered by phone and were told it would be 1 1/2 hour wait if we picked it up and a 2 hour wait for delivery on a 10/04 Thursday night. I drove to the store and they had 1 table of customers and that was it. We were told they had too many deliveries and take outs to do it any faster. Unfortunately that is unacceptable for such a small town. With that kind of management here the Pizza Hut name won’t last very long!! Maybe a Dominos would be more efficient for this small town possibly !!!

Delivery driver called asking for my apartment number. Went to my vm, 30 seconds after the vm was left I called back. No answer 9 calls later and 22 minutes he answered. Then store cancelled my order telling me reorder. Very upset and still hungry. I better not be charged. Really not happy.

I placed my order at 6:45pm and waited till 8:45 to as about my order that had been out for delivery for at that time 45 minutes. When I called the store I was told it was out for delivery and when I told them yes for the past 45 minutes I was hung up on! I called back 14 more time and hung up on. So I drove up to the store to cancel my order that I never receive and I was told it was made so I should have gotten it!

I will never again go to pizzahut. ordered online, received call stating they did not have driver, agreed to pick it up. when got to store they did not have my order. waited 45mins for said order when went in for order they still had not made my order so a total of 1 hour and 15mins waiting with still no order. asked for manager and refund, manager upset and stated they didn't know how to do refund. had to argue 30 more mins for refund. Center TX PizzaHut will never again get my business.

we have had delivery for years today they told us they will not bring us our pizza. we spend tons of money with you guys and was told they can only go out 3 miles we are 5! we always have been 5 miles away and never had a problem. please let me know why they can not bring us our pizza anymore.

your krum tx location is a friggin joke, ur manager is a snob and ur delivery what a joke. when u say its going to be delivered at 6... 6 means 6 not 635 and the all u can say is ur sorry!!! i live about 1.5 miles from the store... i guess u can be like this since ur the only pizza place in town

We bought two large pizzas from the Bracknell express branch on Tuesday at 19:30 ish
They were without doubt the!!! Worst two large pizzas we have ever ever experienced and as a regular Pizza Hut goer with children was so annoyed that someone so incompetent could be allowed to throw such a dire disgusting mess together
The pizza had no source on the base covered in one !!! Item mainly and no cheese to add insult!!! We have always been pleased as at worst anpizza hut pizza is ok but never bad!! Disgusted never will we go to that branch ever! A refund and apologies for spoiling our dinner would be nice
Kind regards
S Bhatti

I did an online order for this location: when I arrived there were 2 female employees who did not greet me nor asked if they could help me. I waited approximately 1-2 minutes while they were talking and still they did not ask if I needed assistance. My daughter order 2 pizzas online for me in the name of Alisa Jones. When I asked if they were ready the counter employee rudely replied they are in the oven. They did not give me a time as to how long. I had my 2 grandchildren with me and one had a runny nose; I asked if they had napkins, she replied yes and looked at the other employee. Do you think they gave me a napkin to wipe my kids nose:? no she didn't. I left they store without the order. Your employees were very unprofessional, unfriendly and have absolutely no people or personality skills. It is and was awful that I had to be subjected to that type of treatment by employees of your company. If you need to contact me I can be reached by email or by phone cell 225-978-4706 and home 225-673-3018. I am looking forward to and expecting to hear from you concerning this matter.

Sincerely;
Shirley Williams

P.S. If I had to rate my experience it would not be any stars; it was that awful

I recently ordered from your Lenora Church Road location in Snellville, GA. Although I tipped in cash, my card was charged an additional $3.00 for a tip meaning that the driver wrote in an additional tip. After waiting over a week to hear from the manager this is the response that I received in the middle of the night and it's unacceptable. I've also attached proof from m bank that they over charged me!!!! Please make this right. 470.262.9705

Matthew Snowden <matthew.snowden@npcinternational.com>
Aug 28, 2018, 10:15 PM (10 hours ago)
Tamisha Cobb,
Thank you for contacting us about your recent poor experience at the Pizza Hut in Snellville. We do apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. This is not the way that we wish to treat our customers and we would like to try and make amends for your inconvenience. Upon looking at your latest order, the charge showing in our system is showing $28.43 with no tip. Please be assured that the $3.00 has not been added. If your statement is still showing the additional amount, please contact your banking institution for further assistance.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and hopefully, giving us another chance to provide the service that you should expect from Pizza Hut.
Thanks again,
Matthew Snowden
Area General Manager
Peachtree Area

Mr. Snowden,
It’s not about the $3. It is about your employee stealing from a customer. We will never order from this location again. How many other customers has this happened to? What has management done to correct your employee’s behavior?
My bank statement was clearly charged an additional $3 after we generously tipped in cash.
I’m an accountant. I’m definitely not the one you want to steal from. I see that Pizza Hut only cares to cover up this misdeed and sweep it under the rug.
Disappointed.

Order pizza online pan pizza with sausage pizza was burn black around outside crust and not done in the middle my receipt all I can make out on it is ticket order 0109 ending up throw 1/2 of it away . This store is at 1224 Powhatan Street Fredericksburg, Va. 2240 Unexceptable I buy pizza here all the time

Ordered carry out yesterday August 16, 2017 at the pizza hut Sugarloaf pkwy. Frederick Maryland. I ordered it on line to pick up at five pm. I was having a party. My ticket number is 0017. I ordered two large cheese bites, one large thin pineapple and ham, one large thin sausage and one order cinnamon sticks. The cheeses bite pizza was so over cooked there was no cheese I the bites. The others were also over baked. I must tell you I was very unhappy with the pizzas. I did serve them because I had nothing else planned. But I can tell you I had a lot of leftovers and there were nine adults and kids here to eat, and we were only serving pizza. My bill was $52.95 I had a hundred dollar bill to pay and they said they had no change. So I had to walk to a crocery store ad buy something so I could get change. There is no sign that they do not take big bills. I am very dissatisfied period.

Yvonne Fink
4104 Reels Mill road
Frederick Maryland 21704
240-315-5950
Order number 318081614291001181027440

I ordered a pizza on line,received a text confirmation and then was first tils I didnt order it, and then after being put on hold for a while was told u must of placed it at a wrong pizza hut. Then put on hold again and had the driver put on the phone and he then said he called and left a message. I have no missed calles and no messages. Rude staff.

I ordered the buffet. There was no salad, 1/2 of the containers that hold the veggies was empty or simply not there. There was no pasta, the chicken alfredo, there was no sauce, the container was empty. There were no forks, the lady working the floor had to retrieve some from a plastic bucket. The drink fountain was out of Dr. Pepper, I ask if they were going to refill, I was told no. There was no any clean tables, so I removed the dirty plates from a table, wiped it with a napkin, and sat down. After eating 2 slices of pizza (which were good) I went to check on the salad and the bowl was full of brown salad. There were no tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, nothing to add to the green salad. I feel like I wasted my money and I would like a refund. I paid $10.08 for the buffet that was less than desirable! I would appreciate a response and hopefully this can be fixed. I was at the Pizza Hut located at 4709 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC, OK 73105. My visit was today, 8-17-18 at 12:17pm, and my cashier was Stephanie. Thank you for all your help and understanding.

I ordered 2 pizzas last night for dinner and I got 2 burned pizzas, no pan, no garlic buttery blend crust, no toppings we requested, it was the must nasty cardboard I've ever seeing, needless to say I couldn't give dinner to my family until 2 hrs later. We waiting 1 1/2 hrs when we were told it was going to take 1/2 hr.
The location was the Dania Beach, fl location, I need someone to give me a call this is called stealing my money.

KAREN COSSIO.
Karencossio@live.com
786.258.0089

Warren and Jeff

Hi, I'm Valerie Green (last 5 digits of my SS# are 40301). My new boss, Warren Smith, wants to fire me - because I didn't like his music.

First of all, I was supposed to be transferred (not borrowed) from the store at 6633 Indian River Road. But, Jeff did not transfer me over correctly. Therefore, I was reverted to "driver, temp" on the schedule for two weeks after my name had properly shown on the computer. So, Jeff did not do his job!

Because of Jeff, I had some confusion with my schedule. I was listed as BOTH "driver, temp" AND "Valerie Green" - with non-matching schedules! At least twice previously, Warren had told me to pay attention to the "driver, temp" schedule line on the paper. So, I did. This caused me to be confused enough to make a "no-call, no-show" mistake.

The night before my "no-call, no-show" confusion, Warren decided to loudly play his favorite, very distracting, black-magic music. The lyrics were horrible! He subjected everybody to it, and at least two of the other three employees said something to me to the effect of "We're taking it for the team", and/or "we wish we could hear something else." I had to yell to a male coworker only a few inches from me to communicate!

To make lighter of the dismal music, I told Warren the old joke, "You know why they sing so high? It's the tight pants!" (This is a clean joke that I tell, because I don't even curse.) Well, instead of being amused Warren looked angry and defensive! I never expected that!

I was washing dishes at the time, and the dishwasher is right next to the speakers. The music was border lining on giving me a headache. While Warren was helping a customer in the front for several minutes, I turned the sound down to zero to give my ears a break. When Warren came back, he said, "Where's my music?" and I told him I turned it down. Warren immediately rectified the situation by turning the volume back up to blaring.

As he was doing this, I asked him if he could get Classical music on his device. He replied, "I don't listen to classical." So, I asked him, “Do you like Techno?” Him (defensively), “I don’t listen to Techno.” Then, I asked him, "Well, what other types of music do you like?" Warren tersely answered, "I only like the music I'm listening to now."

Most people like to talk about their music, but they don't get defensive when someone shows discomfort. Some even have enough manners to apologize, but not Warren Smith! I did not even insult the music, yet he suddenly decided that he did not like me anymore. I had worked at this location without incident or any hint of conflict with anybody, for three weeks by then. I overheard him say to the cook, "She's only here because she knew who to call." Well, his store was only the second one I called when I was looking for a place to transfer to for more hours.

Close to the end of my shift, Mr. Smith's wife came in with a two-week-old baby girl. After about fifteen minutes of being exposed to the loud, vulgar music, the baby began to cry. I do not know if there was any other reason for the baby to cry, but I did hear Warren's wife say, "Seriously?" to the baby. It could have been anything, but after Warren finally (angrily) turned it off, the baby stopped crying. She was peaceful after that. Go figure.

Warren's behavior fits the term "mens rhea" which means "guilty mind". Basically, people who feel guilty about something, or know what they are doing is wrong, tend to overreact. This is used in the court system - judges are trained to look for behavioral cues in their patrons to help them determine who is in the wrong. Warren's behavior is the equivalent of a drug-addict's instant ire and defensive attitude when somebody say, "Hey, your eyes are dilated!" The guilty mind never says, "Thanks for letting me know," or "Really? I was unaware." Oh, no! There is an immediate leap to defend the bad behavior because 1; they know there is a problem, 2; they know they are the cause of the problem, and 3; they don't care.

The day after, I was had such a severe brain-fog that I forgot to call and ask which line of the schedule was my real one. I did not feel fit to drive, and just assumed I had the day off, because of the work-pattern.

If he still liked me, he could have just chalked the mishap up to a "sick day", or a minor write-up, but no! He texted me that my offense was a "no-call, no-show", and that it was a "final write up". I HAVE NO PREVIOUS WRITE-UPS FOR ANYTHING SINCE I WAS HIRED TO WORK FOR PIZZA HUT SIX MONTHS AGO! I texted him back that another employee had told me a final write-up was not actually firing, but that they said it came with a probationary period. When I asked him how long the probationary period was, he texted me back, "We'll talk tomorrow."

In other words, he is not interested in giving me a future chance at employment ...because I don't like his music. (I am experienced enough with arbitrary bosses to know what non-disclosure of details means - I always get fired; then, the bad boss later gets into trouble with the corporate office, because I tell them what happened "behind the scenes" when I ask for my job back. I have gotten three conniving managers fired, two were moved, and one was demoted - all just by telling the truth!)

If Warren's store has more employee turnaround than others, the problem is Warren. This fool will try to fire me after 5:30 tomorrow, August 10. If you would like me to keep my job, or just simply disagree with Mr. Smith's conduct, feel free to call him before 5:30 p.m.

Thank you for your consideration.

I made online order twice and paid for same. On both instances order got cancelled automatically but money has not been refunded. I have made 40-50 calls to support at pizza hut (India) and have received only one call from them still refund has not been done. each time I am informed that they are working on it. Details are as below.
Order ID: 2836114 & 2836300
Order Date : 26 May 2018
Money to be refunded : 572.25 + 572.25
Total time lapsed since order placed: 2.5 Months
Order placed from id: jitu.1903@gmail.com

my name is daivid l. Johnson the reason of this complaint is that I ordered a pizza from pizza hut in which the young lady that spoke with denied me service and I never had a problem before with pizza hut bringing me what I ordered and on numerous occasions and now all of a sudden its a problem now to bringing a a pizza to my address 4611 county road 708 enterprise Alabama I never had a problem then and now its a problem now and I must let you all know now that this is not the first time I had a problem with pizza hut on that particular time in question one of those employees wanted to charge me $20 dollars for 2 cinnamon sticks and I asked to speak with a manager or a supervisor and she had told me that it was not any body there but her in which she was pretending that she was the supervisor and it was her and like I said this is not the first time that this has happened to me and I felt that young lady was playing on my intelligence I felt that discriminated against and the only thing that I wanted was service and I must say that I deserved to be treated that way by no body and then she tried to justify it and this is the reason for this complaint those people that work for pizza hut are making you all look bad.

To Whom may it concerns:
This is regarding to the purchase I just did yesterday. I order 2 2-topping pizza. When I came home and check one pizza looks like they had it fresh made and other one they put it together leftover from two different pizza pies from the afternoon buffet and made one pie. you can see the different crusts. I can understand they can do that sometime as soon as buffet is over. But I order my pizza around 5pm for 5:45pm. This is the first time I am putting my compliant in last 20 year to the any costumer service. Most of the time I just don't complaint just let it go. Ordering Pizza all the time from Pizza Hut all around the USA this is really bad experience I had. I was new in town and don't know the routine of the town so I walk in to pickup my pizza. The person near the desk look at me like I made mistake walk in for pickup. She ran my credit card and left I don't even know I am allow to pick up pizza from behind the register. I waited for them to come for five minutes or so then she told me you can take it from their. It seems like they don't like me being their. Also I can understand if they are busy but when I went they do not have any one inside. I am not complaining to get moneyback or any coupon. Just want to let Pizza hut know. This is the only location they have near where I leave. What was my experience with this location.

i called on an order at 7:20 pm be delivered to my mother who is 83 old. she saw the add on tv about the cheese bites pizza and wanted one i was told it would be 45 to 65 min. i called her at 845 to see how she liked her pizza. she than told me it had not come. i called the store at 2035 hackberry san antonio texas . i said the pizza had not been delivered yet, i got the manager who would see why not ..at that time 8;55 my mother said they just delivered it . asked her if it was hot . she said no cold hard and the cheese was hard. so the manager said he would make her another . but at 9;00 she is already in bed. he than said he would give her credit for another order.. well, with bad service and bad product , she will not order from them again, he said the only way to get money back is to return the pizza. i called my mom and said to hold on to the pizza and i would take it back.. she had already tryed to eat it , and it was not eatable so she thew it away, all i ask it to get the price of the $16.77 back to her thank you

I placed an order on 8/2 at 12:10pm to a Pizza Hut less than 1/2 mile from my work since I was too busy to leave and pick it up. It said an hour, which was fine. It didn't arrive at 1:10pm, I waited until 1:30 and called...they had no way to see if out for delivery and gave me D13 code for 3 dollars off. I called back at 1:45 and was transferred to PA (I am in KY) and she said it was out for delivery. My 2 pizza's finally arrived around 2pm.

They were barely warm, which isn't a problem...I eat cold pizza all the time. But these were dried out, both were awful. I couldn't eat them. The only thing good was the brownies. So basically I am out 23 dollars because you were short handed? My bank account doesn't even reflect the 3 dollar discount.

Very disappointed in the service and especially the product I received. 23 dollars is alot for lunch and not have lunch or leftovers due to not ediblie.

I am requesting a refund...I realize delays happen...but when I can't eat it after it arrives, is an issue. I tossed it yesterday and the more I thought about it last night, decided to email you my opinion.

I ordered from: Unit # 002969....Pizza Hut on Richmond Road, Lexington KY 859-266-1030

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks

On June 2, 2018, I used my hut rewards points to order:
Create Your Own
- Medium Original Pan® Pizza (Beef, Jalapenos, Meatballs, BBQ Sauce)
- Hershey's S'Mores Cookie
- Triple Chocolate Brownie
Upon delivery of my order, I noticed that the pizza had no sauce whatsoever, the S'Mores cookie had toppings only on half of the cookie and the brownie was not cooked all the way through. I got in my car, drove to the store-after my items had originally been delivered and returned the entire order due to the unacceptable state of it. I spoke with Jennifer, the manager at the 5750 Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809 when I got to the store who tried to argue with me that there was sauce on the pizza. I asked for a refund and she said she would process the refund and I would have my money back within 3-5 business days. Well, here it is Aug 2, 2018 and not only have I called the store numerous time to get this matter resolved, but I also spoke with a Regional Manager who was filling in for Jennifer who promised to correct the discrepancy, but I still have not gotten my refund. It is going on 60 days and not only did I spend my hut reward points, gas money and my time, but I received no product and no refund. Please correct this deficiency.

Valerie Johnson

I placed a call with pizza hut for delivery my bill came up to 20.69. I then called back and told them I was picking it up so they charged me again which was 16.94. I called them back and told them they double charged me and now they refuse to credit my credit card for the 20.69. the people there were extremely rude how can i get my refund the location to this pizza hut is 1401 S State Road 7 #106, North Lauderdale, FL 33068 there telephone number is 954-968-4900. Can someone please get in touch with me 954-245-9190 i want my money that they owe.

I got a thin crust medium pizza tonight and the crust was very much over baked, it was hard and no flavor, will not order one of them again, salad was very good

This is not my first complaint about Store #034465 Childersburg, Alabama. Gave them my order was told it would be ready in 25 min. It was an hour later when my order was delivered. Tried to call to fine out what was going on and fine out its a Call Center and she said she couldn't get them to answer the phone. My order was not right. So I WILL NOT order from Childersburg store ever again. To bad Sylacauga won't deliver to me that store is AWESOME!!! so I guess if I want pizza delivered it will be Domino's

On 7/26/18 i made an online order for a sleep over my child was having. After an hour i called and no answer. I contiued to call up until past closing and never got an answer and my pizza never arrived. Im a loyal customer but im starting to rethink ordering from pizza hut ever again due to this locations notorious reputation of messing up or not even delievering the orders. Lamesa location seriously needs help supervising and training to do things correctly .

Black flakes on all 3 pizzas....
Soooo pissed. I buy 3 a week.so please fix this or I'll media the hell out of it.
Thank you..

I have post comment on zomato regarding bad and tasteless quality of Pizza Hut and instead of solving customer complaint one of Pizza Hut employee or manager of same store to whose feedback is provided misbehaved with me by comments that “puri sabji khane wale ko kya pata Pizza ka taste”.So that’s telling about the behaviour of Pizza Hut with customers where as in comparison to Pizza Hut in dominos we have option to direct put our feedback in dominos customer care or web portal and they took action immediately but Pizza Hut employees instead of solving customer problems misbehaving on zomato for their feedback

I LIVE IN BRUNSWICK OHIO. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH POOR SERVICE IN MY LIFE FROM ANY PIZZA PLACE ECT. FIRST OF ALL TO PLACE AN ORDER THE PHONE RINGS AND NO ONE PICKS UP...IT TAKES ME HANGING UP AND CALLING BACK AT LEAST 5 TIMES TO GET AN ANSWER. AND I ORDER OFTEN AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS WEEKEND OR WEEKDAY. ONE TIME I WENT IN TO PICK MY ORDER UP AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE AND THE YOUNG MAN WAS AT THE COMPUTER SITTING THERE 10 MIN. BEFORE HE EVEN GOT UP TO RING ME UP? NO APOLOGIES, OR ANY THING. THE NEXT TIME {TODAY 7-26-18} I WALK IN TO PICK MY PIZZA UP TO MY SHOCK THERE ARE 4 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING JUST TO PAY FOR THERE PIZZA THAT WAS ALREADY DONE.....THE SAME YOUNG MAN WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WHILE 5 OF US JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED??? HE DID NOT PUT THE PERSON ON HOLD AND TAKE CARE OF US BUT CONTINUED TO TALK ON THE PHONE FOR 20 MIN.???? SOME PEOPLE COMPLAINED THEY NEVER PICK THE PHONE UP AND THEY HAD TO DRIVE UP THERE TO PLACE AND ORDER? ONE OTHER PERSON LEFT...AND I STAYED AND TOLD THE YOUNG MAN TO PUT THE CALL ON HOLD AND RING US UP???? i ASKED "CANT YOU RING US UP WHILE TALKING?" HE IGNORED ME AND TALKED FOR ANOTHER 5 MIN????? i DONT CARE IF HE IS TALKING TO A PERSON WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ORDER OR NOT, IT IS NOT RIGHT TO MAKE SOMEONE WAIT FOR 25 MIN, TO JUST BE RUNG UP AT A REGISTER. HONESTLY I WOULD HAVE STOPPED ORDERING FROM THIS PIZZA HUT A LONG TIME AGO BUT MY KIDS LIKE THE PIZZA TO MUCH . IF THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED I WOULD NOT COMPLAIN, BUT THIS IS ABOUT THE 4TH TIME THIS SAME YOUNG MAN AT THE REGISTER HAS EITHER NOT ANSWERED THE PHONE OR MAKES EVERYONE WAIT ON PURPOSE.EVENI THE YOUNG MAN IN THE BACK MAKING THE PIZZAS TOLD HIM TO PUT THE PERSON ON HOLD AND TAKE CARE OF US???? I AM IN SHOCK...ALL I KNOW IS BEFORE THIS MAN STARTING WORKING THERE THIS NEVER HAPPENED...I THINK HE IS THE MANAGER? HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE I DONT KNOW??? I DO NOT WANT TO GET A HARD WORKING KID IN TROUBLE IF HE WAS DOING HIS BEST, BUT I HONESTLY FEEL HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE....WHILE WE ARE ALL STANDING THERE GETTING UPSET AND SOME WALKING OUT HE SEEMED TO BE ENJOYING IT...WELL HE SAID WHEN HE HUNG UP ALMOST 30 MIN. LATER, THAT HE WAS TRYING TO HELP A COMPLAINING CUSTOMER??? OK THATS FINE BUT COME ON...IN FRONT OF ALL OF US?? PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS PERSON...IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING TODAY....DONT KNOW HIS NAME BUT HE IS THE MANAGER FOR BRUNSIWCK PIZZA HUT

I placed an online order. The order was a cheese pizza with pineapples. My 2 daughters age 2 and 7 said mommy this pizza hot. There were jalapeños on 3-4 slices. I called the pizza hut to let them know of the mistake and that this was dinner for my kids. I spoke to a Len. She pretty much laughed at me because of the reason of my complaint. I asked to speak to a manager and she said she was the manager. She sarcastically said to me sorry ma’am we’ll try to be more careful next time. I didn’t ask for any freebies. I stated to her I just wanted her to be aware and the response and customer service gave in return was awful. What I got from her was she didn’t care and did I really call to complain about that. Yes I did because my kids had to eat that and I paid to have my pizza made a certain way. She handled the situation poorly.

Have given them several chances. I will never go back to dequeen ar pizza hut

Ordered a pizza carry out when I got there they said I did not have an order. I have also had trouble ordering online from them the DeQueen AR Pizza Hut Will never do business with Pizza Hut again

SORRY PLACE AND SO IS MANAGMENT
Went back to order again to see if things had changed, well they have not. We called in an order to be picked up by us using the same phone number we have been for almost 4 years, well when we got there went thru the drive thru to pick up pizzas and we were told they had no order for us. We then went inside to find out why, well the manager on duty was about a women about 35 to 40 and when asked about our order she went off and started saying things like we must have called another Pizza Hut, well we know that wasn't true and told her about it and she got really pissed, She refused to fix our order and told us to leave, well we didn't leave, So she was ranting about us not leaving and said she was going to call Police, I said please do because I wanted a Police Report of all of this because I told her I would see them in Court, I'm a retired Officer, Well she never called them so I did. She then got on her cell phone I guess she called her manager or the owner not sure which and we heard her telling whom ever she said an OLD COUPLE was causing trouble, Well I'm 55 and I don't think that's OLD.

So the next day we called Pizza Hut Corporation to complain and explain to them what happened and they sounded very concern, They asked if we wanted them to send us coupons for free pizza's and we said NO. He said that he would have the Owner of that store call us to talk about things we said fine, well that's been almost 3 months ago and have heard nothing. I have heard that the Owner of that store is an A** so I guess that's why no call. I wish another Pizza change would open here In Inman and put them OUT OF BUSINESS. I hope pizza hut office reads this because People like that hurt your company Image.

Thank you Everette H.

On July 21, 2018, I visited the Pizza Hut at 240 McLaws Circle Suite 141. Williamsburg, VA. 23185. As I walked in the store there was a sign that said 2 2-toppings $5.99 each. There was a sign out in front of store as well as one in the window. See attached pics. I went in and acquired about the special, and the rude lady behind the counter said they no longer doing that promotion. It just ended. Really. I asked for the next special and she said 2 topping large pizza for 19.99. MMM I think this is false advertisement. This has happen before and took my business else where. The lady did not try to accommodate or correct the situation. Very sad. As I got my phone to take a picture of both signs, there was a driver on the side walk smoking on the sidewalk and asked them about the special, and told me what they said inside. He said the manager was from another store?? After I got back into my car I saw the guy pull the sign form out side and it the window.

I really like Pizza Hut and spend a lot of money here but will not any more. In fact I will not support Pizza Hut at all. I have posted on Trip advisor with pics included about the false advertising Pizza Hut does at this store. While reading the reviews, the other reviews were not so good at all. Not so sure if Pizza Hut is too concern about their service to customers. You know social media is a good thing these days. I will tell my friends and family about my bad experience as well. In today's competitive world of Pizza, I don't think you should look the other way.

I hope you don't just delete my email. But I hope you look into this and do something about it and not give my lip service.

Just thought you like to know.

Former pizza hut patron,

Robert Friedl

Manager poor communication skills. Disrespectful to his customer and no apology from him on being disrespectful.

Manager name is RENE.

Worst experience ever from this pizza hut!!! We placed 2 seperate orders in a locaton on George dieter rd in el paso tx. Stay away from this location when you call you get someone in a call center named Joseph who supposedly is the only person you can talk to in the entire call center. He doesn't provide any form empathy towards our delivery taking well over an hour ➕ the pizza was partially burnt and crunchy. Nick from the store couldn't help much besides a small credit that could only be applied to one of the 2 orders. Really upset about this solution and the extreme persistence it took to get some kind of accommodation and the quality of product this location provides. It was a pretty simple solution once they finally got the local store on the line. I was left wondering why I had to waste three hours to get any little solution. Very disappointing Pizza hut I am a frequent customer have never been treated as though my business means nothing to you company in total both order were worth over 50 dollars. I won't be visiting this location or very possibly any location soon.

Tonight me and my spouse dined in at the Pizza Hut location in West Carrollton, Ohio. Service started off good until we were delivered our order which consist of a 10 piece breadstick and a large pizza half pepperoni and extra cheese and half green peppers, onions, and sausage. The dough on both the pizza and the breadsticks was not cooked and only a slight brown crust around the rim of the breadsticks and none on the pizza. I am not a good critic who usually photographs their food before consumption but this was worthy of a photo & not for good cause. I attached a image. The server insisted that my pizza did have pepperoni but underneath the cheese which was a lie not one slice of pepperoni was on my pizza.

Your location of 169 W Lincoln Hwy in Exton PA has given you guys a horrible reputation. The manager Yuri tells customers that he does not care for bad reviews or people’s opinions. If this location stays open with how many horrible reviews it has, it shows me your franchise only cares for $ and not your customer service. This should not be a representation of what you guys are about!

I was acquiring about a driver position at pizza hut on 43rd ave and Dunlap in Glendale,az. Asked to speak to manager to see if he was hiring and he yelled at me from back of kitchen saying " hey buddy nows not a good time to talk about this, it's dinner time fill out an application . " He should learn customer service skills and treat every one with respect.

Took two hours for pizza to get here wasn’t much hungry by the time they got here very disappointed

My main complaint is that the store charged my credit card 2 times for my pizza & now there his a hold on my account for the second charge & I can't use the money. Ordered pizza on 7/11/18, it is 7/16/18 & there is still a hold for $15.46. My account should not have been charged 2 times. My second complaint is my pizza was a soggy mess! It was suppose to be thin & crispy, x-sauce, x-cheese. I couldn't eat it & had to throw it away! Terrible! Just terrible! The pizza didn't seem to have that much extra sauce or cheese on it but the whole pizza was all soggy and I just couldn't eat it. I guess I should have called the pizza store but by the time I got the pizza and it was so soggy I was so disgusted I just thru it away. And it took so long for the pizza to be delivered. Over an hour and 15 minutes. Why?

my name is charles angle i ordered a large pep and cheese pizza and 12 wing at 7:20 pm i waited until 9:oo pm and the girl said i didn't order anything but they took 26.95 off my card with the said they didn't do that after i was passed around 2 or 3 stores that said the same thing until i ask for Corporate then they found it it was 9:45 pm when ii finally received it after i was put out on the bottom of the waiting list this is really unexcitable i truly love your pizza but not that if i have to wait that long and argue to get it my order ny email is chevyman1955belar@gmail.com the receipt is order #101 date 7142018 @21;06;42 pm the first time was 20:00 pm Harrisburg pike pizza hut Columbus oh I would like a reply for this complaint 614 429 3466 THAN

We ordered 2 pizzas and cinnamon sticks. After an hour we called to sée where the pizza were. They lost the order, so they said will have them delivered in 35 minutes. An hour later no pizza and would not answer the phone, called 7 times. I will never go back to pizza hut again.

Bought $40 worth of pizza for a group from the Dalhart Pizza Hut and the Pizza wasn't even done it was to dough and there was no sauce for the bread sticks. This is the second time in a week I have bought Pizza for a group of workers and the Pizza wasn't done.

I called in an order on 07/11/18 - Everything was fine with the call but once I got to the Pizza Hut #026377 on 4169 Hwy 278/Covington, GA 30014 I pulled to the window to pay for the order. The rep Selena asked me to enter my pin then insisted that I sign the receipt. I advised that if I enter my pin it was processed as a debit and there is no need for me to sign the receipt also. She kept insisting that I sign it then left the window to get Vanessa (manager) who also insisted that I sign it. She would not let me talk and kept over talking me.

Please make sure that this store is aware how to properly process payments as it will make for a better customer experience {Unlike credit and charge cards, payments using a debit card are immediately transferred from the cardholder's designated bank account, instead of them paying the money back at a later date.}

Lastly I paid $2 for extra cheese (which was only on one side of the pizza) and that side only had a few pieces of meat on it. I paid an extra $1 for Pan and it was not pan! I also ordered wings which were half cooked.

This type of experience leaves a bad taste in your mouth (literally) about your products and definitely the service.

The receipt shows it was processed as debit and if I order from here again I will not be signing a receipt and entering my pin!
MID 33506351884
TID 507034
Ticket #70

597 N. L. Roger Wells Blvd.
Glasgow, KY 42141
GM sits on her phone texting for hours while employees bust their butts.
MOD never wears name tag and refuses to let other employees have tables/tips.
Overheard employee get told she has to do as MOD says, even if unfair.
My family and many others will NOT be going to this location or ANY local location ever again, unless these and other problems are PROPERLY addressed and fixed. This is a small town. Word travels fast. People boycott easily.
My family and friends and I have noticed many things, such as favoritism, happening frequently in this location. New employees seem to be treated like outcasts. The nicest and hardest working people are talked to and treated like they don't matter.
Franchise or not, someone NEEDS to step in and FIX this place before you lose an entire area of customers. NOBODY should feel so bad about their job and how they are treated that they walk out with tears running down their cheeks!!!!
These managers also make other employees pre-bus the tables they are not being allowed to serve or get tips from.

I ordered 4 diet sodas for delivery. They brought me one the rest was regular. When i called them they told me they didnt carry them. The manager also said my receipt didnt say diet. When he finally looked at the receipt and realized it said diet he didnt say sorry or offer my money back. The manager was obnoxious. This was Pizza Hut in Spencer Indiana.

Tried to place order online but could not. Called store to place order and tried to give my coupon. Employee said could not take coupon. Transferred me to another dept. was told coupon was for online only. Tried to explain situation but they were not interested. Called store to cancel order with no luck. No one seemed to know what to do I tried for almost an hr to cancel the order to no avail. Finally got order to go through online. They delivered the order that was placed through the store. Which was no good. There was no marinra sauce at all. Just full of cheese.it was awful. They wanted to charge me the price without the coupon. I refused and gave the delivery person a receipt with the correct amt.
I’m very upset with the whole experience.

I called in on order at 12:28 on 2/5 Order is still not there.
I called talked to a very desprectful lady Sydney.Is this the way you do business?
She said drived said undeliverable.
Driver did not knock or we would of answered. He probably just rang door that does not work.Have been waiting on at front door never saw anyone.So strange as well because our dog is inside and would of barked.
Did not get an apology nor did they said we will wave the delivery fee.
This pizza hut has really gone down hill.SMH
Here is my direct line 620-339-8078 or 620-227-5848

I ordered a pizza for delivery on Tuesday July 3, 2018. I ordered online. The estimated time for delivery was 45-55 minutes. After 75 minutes I called and was informed they made the pizzas wrong and had to re make them but they were going out the door at that time. I finally got the delivery another 30 minutes later. Total time from when I ordered to delivery was 1 hour and 45 minutes. This is not acceptable and very poor customer service.

I called the duke street store was put on hold, I called back twice and got a girl who didn’t know how to take the order. Sound distracted.the phones kept ringing in background and no one answered. I get out of bed with tee shirt and leggings. I drive to store and through the window a man sitting on the counter a woman and a driver laughing and playing. He got up before I took out my phone. Even though the store was nasty and dirty. I ordered a pizza. Really hungry. I asked the guy if he would wipe the counter because of the dirt and seeing his butt on the table. He said it was his store and I sit where the fuck I wanted to. Do you want your pizza or not. I said cancel it. I pulled out my phone to take a pic of the place and walked to the door He burst through you don’t take a picture of me and tried to lock me in the store. I push the door open and said you can’t touch me and lock me in the door? He said get the fuck out my store, I was already leaving. I said I’m reporting you he replied GoFUck yourself. His employees watched and heard him. I never once cursed at him. I’m looking for a lawyer. I Flagged down a policeman and told him what happened. He told me what to do. I also went to the Pizza Hut on little river turnpike shakeing and crying. Their store was much better. I told her partly what happened to me. I notice a guy looked like him. It was his brother whom seemed to know what I went through he left when I asked if they were related. I don’t lie or make up stories. Review your tape and you would see what type Monster is running your store. I should have listened to reviews. I looked at reviews which were similar except for the fight. He kept trying to provoke me to fight. I said You’re trying to hit me? I wish a tape was recording, so you could hear how he talk to me. The employees didn’t wash his hands when he came from delivery and fix someone’s chicken while the manager was fussing. I’ve never experienced this. Your location is the best but letting kids destroy your name and business is your fault for not checking on your stores and reviews. That treatment is inexcusable. The photo of the guy coming for me and the driver coming from outside fixing people’s food.

i ordered the 12 wings,they brought my wings to my table to find out that the ranch sauce didnt come with the wing order,and that each ranch sauce cost almost $1.00 extra. I found that so rude that i had to pay extra for sauce. It should have come with the wings at no charge, it wasnt like we were going to use a lot of it.

I am at store #004654 in Sun City FL. When I got. Here, there was no one in front of me and I have been waiting over an hour for order. I had to Check on the order after 30 minutes of waiting, and my order was not even started. Don’t know how you stay in business with service this bad. Don’t think I’ll ever be back !!!

I ordered a 2 topping large pizza online on 6/22/18 at 6:09 pm. It stated that I would receive my pizza around 6:40m. At 7:00 pm I still had not received my pizza. I called the store at 2108 Franklin Ave., Gretna , La and was put on hold 8 minutes. Finally someone came back and I informed them I had not received my pizza. I was placed back on hold for several minutes. I hung up and called right back and asked to speak with the manager. I told the manager (a guy) that I had not received my pizza and it was now after 7 o'clock. He replied "give it 10 more minutes, and if you have not received the pizza, call back. I never received the pizza. Later that night I received a call from a female who said she was the manager and asked if I still wanted the pizza, I told her no, please refund my money. I have not received my refund to this date. I called back Tuesday night 6/26/18 for the manager and was put on hold & left on hold. The customer service I experience was horrific. I never received an apology nor a call back. This is so unprofessional and I think Pizza Hut needs to provide some type of customer service training for their employees because you are going to lose business, if you have not already. Please see that my refund for $15.01 is applied to my credit card and I will never order pizza from Pizza Hut again. And I called your complaint line and gave a full detailed account of this situation and I was told someone would reach out to me by phone and no one has. It is now a week since this incident took place. You guys you need take your customers a lot more seriously than you do, because without happy customers there would be no Pizza Hut.

I live in Plaquemine, La and my house is 2 blocks away from the only Pizza Hut here in Plaquemine. My wife and I order our pizza's online from your local store and we order the same pizza everytime. A large hand tossed 2 topping pizza with the buttery garlic crust, pepperoni, mushrooms and pay extra for the onions and extra cheese. we usually are notified on the online order that our pizza will be ready in 10-20 min. I always wait 20 minutes before I leave my house to pick it up because it takes less than 5 minutes to get to the Pizza Hut store from my house. Here is my complaint. The last 3 pizzas we ordered have been all wrong. Pizza no 1 did not have a hand toss crust and no extra cheese and you could count the onions with one hand....very skimpy. Pizza no 2 was a hand toss, but not buttery crust and no extra cheese and again the onions and mushrooms were skimpy. Pizza no. 3 ( today's pizza ) was not a hand toss, not much if any butter on the crust, I counted 7 pieces of onions and no extra cheese again. I brought this to the young lady's attention that waited on me and she offered to re-make me another pizza. I told her NO !! I waited 20 min before coming to pick it up, waited another 10 min at the register to pay and finally get my pizza and it wasn't right again. I demanded my $2 back that I paid for extra cheese that was absent from my pizza and pointed out that this pizza was not right, just like the last two. This is a small store, it seems to be understaffed and improperly managed and for the life of me, I can't understand why they can't get these pizza orders right. There are two other establishments here in Plaquemine you can get pizzas from but they aren't as good as Pizza Hut's and I am about to give up on your store because of these problems. It would be incumbent that someone from your organization would just show up and see for theirself these issues because several other customers pass comments every time I go there to pick up my order and have similar complaints. I don't know if they take the time to send you feedback but I've had enough. I'm tired of paying for the wrong order and tired of waiting for my pizza.

The pizza was nasty and the sauce tasted like catsup and tomato sauce mixed together. It was not edible and the crust was cooked to hard. It was a wasted of my money because I could not eat the pizza. I have never tasted anything so nasty and the one piece I tried to eat made me sick on the stomach. Imagine how I felt because this was to be my dinner instead it was a complete mess.
Instead of attaching a image I will bring it back to you tomorrow. I will find someone to bring it back and please let this be a training moment for your staff. I will never purchase another pizza from Pizza Hut and I will tell all of my friends and family to stay away.

We are traveling and after checking into our motel we went to the Pizza Hut in Shelbyville Indiana for a carry out pizza. The counter clerk was very nice and helpful. We ordered a large thin crust pizza cost of $18.89 total. The crust was so hard that you could not break it with your hands. So disappointed with the Pizza Hut pizza.

was not going to complain but more I throught abot it and price for delivery here it is orded two pizzas from Ontario ohio store which I have orded be fore no problem but this time oreded well done pizzas were burnet to a crisp would not feed to my dog got no response from there manger so its been 3 months since I have orded from them throught you should know

Ordered 2 pizzas and cheesy breadsticks. The store was out if pan pizza so they decided theyd just combined the 2. Didn't bring marinara sauce. And forgot one of the toppings.

Your pizza delivery person got lost after given specific directions. I needed this delivery of fodd as I am on medication which I must take close to the time that I eat. I spoke with rhe staff manager on this evening, not Earl whi is phenomenal, and she was obnoxious, unapologetic, rude annd wirst of all told me that Daniel was redelivering the order within 20minutes. After an hour, I called agzin to learn that they made up an excuse n9t to deliver my esential order at all and not ty o even notify me of such when she was already aware of my medical condition. I am now secerly ill and ordered from my new pizza place, as I will no longer to business at the Ponderay, Idaho franchise. I paid $34 dolllars on my credit card and no one can confirm that they credited my account. PLEASE, CALL ME AT(208)304-6200 PREFERABLY, OR EMAIL ME AT 1karleifavreau@gmail.com, regarding my bank card being refunded and also I would hope that your company is going to comp me food at another pizza hut establishment. Thank you, Karlei Favreau

On 6/22/18 I ordered a special 2 medium pizza with two toppings. Regular customer for many years. On this particular night on 6/22/18. I ordered the pizza's and was informed the pizza's would be delivered in 25 mins. After the time past that was quoted the pizza's would be delivered, still giving the delivery person up to 39 mins. After 45 mins, I called to get the status of the delivery. The manager named David, be mindful he refused to give me his last name, stated that was impossible on a Friday night. I inquired why did the time was given, when, you know the estimated time was not feasible. He stated, that is what they are instructed to say. With that being said, I was very disappointed as I waited beyond the time given. No courtesy call was given, Mr. David stated he was working with a broke back and should not be working, so, in essence, his frustration was taken out on a customer, guess what, he hung up on a loyal customer. Then he proceeded to tell me he did not like how I was taking to him and he was not going to listen. Excuse me, I based my time in the integrity that he was telling the truth. I live three minutes away from the restaurant. I called back to express my dislike bin him hanging up, he is going to say " you cancelling your order or what". Customer service skills was poor. My contact number is 1-252-230-8131. This issue in terms of customer service skills will suerly not be beneficial to your business and it is pathetic. I sympathize with him having a broken back, but, if, his managerial can't be maintained, then your agency will most definitely have a drop in service eventually. HIS COMMUNICATION SKILLS WAS PATHETIC AND RUDE!!!!

can I give it a zero. I ordered a pizza. paid for it on visa checkout . never received the pizza or a phone call .I called and was on hold for 18 minutes until I hung up .the last time I ordered they didn't have anyone to deliver .My son is an attorney and if this is how you do business it's pretty sad. iou really should screen who you hire

I live in Bethesda, MD. 20814. I have ordered from pizza hut many times. Tonight, I ordered wings. My ticket number was 0078 (I think). The driver took the ticket back. He delivered my food in smashed and dented containers. My chicken fell out of its container and into the delivery bag. The delivery person continued to try to give me the chicken. His shirt had stains all over it and he wanted to pick up the chicken from the bag just give it to me as if I were going to take it and pay. This was the poorest delivery service and food presentation I had ever received.

Bernadette Hawkins
bernadettehb@aol.com
240-672-7169

Visited your Pizza Hut in Oak Hall Va. on 6/22/18 at 6:00 told server we had a coupon code WOW50 for our order she went to see her manager and came back and told us there was nothing they could do with the coupon. MID #345758065881 TID # 8338908 Please issue me some kind of credit, because I believe we were entitled to 50% off.

411 E Green street Champaign Illinoi Pizza Hut driver. A delivery guy almost hit me and my girlfriend. Then, proceeded to turn around and cuss at us.

Ive never had a problem before. But My name is Ladarryl Ross.yesterday I ordered four pizzas. One of the pizzas only had a few pieces of bacon and the one thin pizza I ordered had garlic instead of Alfredo sauce plus it was burnt in spot do to lack of cheese and bringing the sauce to the edges. So disappointed.
8939 W Seven Mile Rd, Detroit, MI 48221

Placed an order it was wrong went back to complain the manager gave me a hard time I left with the pizza and threw it away

Garry Boyd
45 B and B Dr
Roanoke Rapids,NC 27870

I ordered food tell me 45 min .I get there they tell me oh we took that to your house .wich was not my house ,they dont deliver to my town .so was told he would call the driver and have him bring it back .i said no i dont want it after it's been all over the countie.so i was told we will make it again for you give us 30 min and was still gonna charge me 28.00.our pizza hut has went to hell .

I am not complaining about the service for Pizza Hut on Creswell Lane in Opelousas, la. I am complaining about the receipe for the pan pizza. There no onions, barley any sauce and too much cheese. What happened to your pan pizza? Way too much cheeze.

I called at 10:06 about my order being messed up girl named renee right away had attitide i asked for a manager she wouldnt give me one. I told her she needs to loose her attitude she said she doesn't give a flying F***. I advised her the call was being recorded and I will take it to corporate she said I don't give a f*** you h** I don't care. I just called in to say my order was messed up that is no way to treat a customer. I order from this location all the time never ever again. I told her I can go up there and she said she will beat my A** I mean it's not the best area over there but hire someone with better customer service skills. Phoenix location on central ave

I have never written a complaint before, but i felt led to this time. We took our son out on his 11th birthday and he choose pizza hut 3901 w bethel ave, muncie, indiana. There were 6 adults and 5 children that came along to celebrate my sons birthday, We were greeted by your employee amy. The place was practically empty. so she said we could sit in the party section, which i appreciated. My husband ordered a pitcher of beer. amy comes back to bring more drinks and to take our order. She accused my niece of drinking beer, i guess because the glass was close to her, so amy goes out to the counter, and tells her co-workers that we were letting my niece drink beer, which is absolutely not true and embarrassing for us to hear. She kept saying that she was going to lose her licence because we were letting my niece drink. So, on top of that we couldn't enjoy our meal because a male employee kept checking on us and looking into the room. Amy seemed to be annoyed every time we needed or asked for something. She had mentioned a few times it was the pizza hut way "CHEAP". I can tell you this was the worse dinning experience I have ever had!!!! Your employee Amy seemed on edge and very annoyed of her job, I was so sick of hearing how short handed they were. There was no one there but us in the restaurant. Thank you!
Jamie T

Arrived at Troy Alabama Pizza Hut at 15 til 10. Their hours were open til 11 and they absolutely refused service even after we were seated in the dining area . Asked to speak to a manager never got one.

Prineville pizza hut, the last 3 times we have ordered they have messed up our orders then got rude when we asked them to fix it. Including making us wait another 45 min to deliver the rest of our order that they messed up. Never one time have they offered to try to make it right I will not order from here ever again. This was the last straw we are very calm laid-back people but putting up with that much attitude is not worth it. This is the 3rd time that half the family had to wait a extra 45+ min to eat. My husband just literally had to drive up and wait for them to cook the food that was already in the order to begin with. They delivered our dinner box but not our 16-piece chickens with our fries. I give up

I ordered a medium pizza from the pizza hut on Copley Rd on June 4,2017 by phone. After waiting for the pizza to it come..i open the box to eat, and it was burn and on the Simi cold side... this is not the first time I had problems with the service but 3 times altogether. The first time was when I call I had problems with the manger and had to call the police to get my order which the police deliver the pizza themselves to solve the problem, the second time was the pizza came in a hour and half later which it was alright and I wrote it off as and busy time... I always try to order over $20.00 and always give a $3.00 tip... I will not be ordering a pizza from you again until this manager is gone... I only live 0.9 miles and the way I am treated is not fair... thank you Timothy Mcknight

I'm so fed up with pizza hut in Germantown Maryland on Crystal rock they take my money and never show up and deliver are pizza we call and they repeatedly say its on the way and never show up we love pizza hut and we continue to order and pay pizza hut please help us we really want to continue ordering from you guys we need help you can check are records and are reviews this restaurant continues to mistreat us terrible customer service and terrible management for years and we keep giving you guys a chance please help.us save the pizza hut in Germantown Maryland on Crystal rock drive please help us just look at there reviews my name is sean Fairfax I also go as Sean Fax on the reviews but I'm just one of many on the reviews that are saying that this pizza hut on Crystal rock from in germantown Maryland is really making pizza hut that we love a bad name I also apologize for the grammar and punctuation not being used because I'm so upset with you guys

I have a major complaint about the silver city n.m. 88061 manager. She works the hours of 7:30 p.m. on sat. June 2 2018. They got our order completely wrong and did not offer or give us crushed peppers or grated cheese packets. I informed her about the situation and was very rude and non helpful. I will probably never order from the silver city n.m. 88061 branch again. Please make this right and discipline this individual.... Thank u

I ordered a two topping large pants pizza with buffalo sauce instead of pizza sauce, and chicken and pineapple as the two topping. The pizza had about two pieces of chicken per slice on only 3 slices, and these was a majority of the cheese in the center 75% of the pizza that was still in a solid shredded form of mozzarella. Which left me with raw pizza dough in the center as well. Completely unsatisfied with this product, and only gave it 3 stars due to the exceptional delivery driver.

I want to start off, I'm not normally one to complain but we've ordered from the same Pizza Hut, North Ponce de Leon St. Augustine Fl. three different times in the last few months. The first time they forgot a order of cheesticks. Told them the next time we ordered they sent another one we asked for extra marinara with this order we were charged and did not receive the sauce. Now third time we order the order was wrong pizza crust and only 1 topping when ordered and charged for two. All times the food was great and received fast. Just never right and have payed for more than received, not much but thought someone should know.
Thanks, Amy

Once again i called pizza hut and was left on the line for 30 minutes only to be hung up on when they get on the line again. And i tried calling back several times and never got answered. I seriously believe that something needs to be done about the horrible customer service here in lamesa. It is unbelieveable. And i will not be returning to this location in the future.

I went inside to order my food and the food was cold and it took over a hour to make. I have been a long term customer of Pizza Hut and I am truly disappointed in their services. I will not return ever to this location and the company should consider hiring professional employees who listens to their customers and are eager to assist them

They had no salsa for the toco pizza, but didn't tell me

The store in Herington KS has a relationship issue. It is a very inappropriate Relationship between a 17 year old server and 27 year old delivery boy. Alexus is 17 and is having an inappropriate Relationship with Luies the 27 year old delivery boy! Not none is doing anything about this relationship, it’s very disturbing and awkward around Work with these two. Is lude and disgusting

First I order a thin and crispy pizza sliced as normal..it came in little bitty pieces...not acceptable..complained with no results to rectify this...tonight I tried to order from you and needed an expiration date on my card...a no brainer..3 attempts and 45 minutes later..nothing..dominos will accept it I bet!!..thanks for nothing..twice...

Called for large super supreme pizza at victory/Whitsett location with pineapple extra cost for one pizza 41.50 delivered never cost me over 22.00 delivered took the man 6times i had to repeat my address and I ordered from there at least 20+ times!!☹️

On the receipt there is a web site to go to to take a survey and receive 10 dollars off your next online order of 20 dollars or more but when you enter the info needed you get kicked out an never receive anything. I have tried this several times. What a scam!!!!!

Ordered 3 personal pan pizzas with extra tomatoe sauce and there wasn’t any extra sauce. They refused to fix more, took $3.00 off order. LOST ME as a customer.

I ordered delivery online and waited more than an hour with no delivery. Called the store and was told they don’t have a delivery driver. This was at almost 10pm. I was ordering food for 4 kids and didn’t have a way to go pick up the pizza. They didn’t call or anything to inform me. This is not the first time we have experienced poor customer service with this store. You can check their reviews. The store is located at San Ramon, CA.

My pizza is not what I ordered at all and when I opened my bread sticks it was like someone ate one I’m scared to even touch it they could’ve did something to it why is it like that and this is the Pizza Hut on Benton road in bossier city Louisiana

Went to pizza hut in jasper, texas tuesday night for the buffett. When arrived there were no pizza's ready (we accepted this) but the waiter asked what we wanted to drink. We asked for tea was told that they didn't have any. My wife then asked if they had any diet drinks they said no.

There chairs on some of the tables very unprofessional! The service has always been bad but its getting worse. May be forced to go to a carry out pizza restaurant.

You guys have a special of 50% off on all pizza on-line but for some reason your on-line is not working so I call the store and they said that there was nothing they could do which is unfortunate because we had the family and grandkids over and we had a really large order. Maybe we will order another day when your on-line specials are working. We wanted to make you aware of this because you are losing potentially large orders from your customers. It is unfortunate that your store managers can't step in and make judgment call in these situations.

I ordered a Medium Chicken Caesar Pizza and a Choc Chip Cookie at the Pizza Hut on Boston Road in Springfield MA and when I got home and bit into it found it had TOMATOE SAUCE rather than the WHITE ALFREDO sauce it's supposed to have. Very disappointed. Someone was confused, obviously. Please feel free to contact me via email

I MADE A DELIVERY ORDER FOR A $10 DINNER BOX ON APRIL 11th, 2018 AT THE DANVILLE, ILLINOIS PIZZA HUT & WAITED 1/12 HOURS FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED! THEN I CALLED THE STORE & IT TRANSFERED ME TO ANOTHER PIZZA HUT ANSWERING SERVICE-(I'M GUESSING CORPORATE OFFICE), & I SPOKE WITH A LADY WHO TOLD ME DANVILLE PIZZA HUT HAD "CHANGED" MY ORDER TO PICK-UP FROM DELIVERY THAT I HAD CHOSEN & NEVER EVEN BOTHER TO CALL ME & TELL ME ABOUT CHANGING IT TO PICK-UP! THE LADY I SPOKE WITH ON PHONE WAS AFTER HOURS & I WAS TOLD I WAS RECEIVING A $13 CREDIT FOR THIS MISTAKE/MISUNDERSTANDING THAT WAS MADE ON DANVILLE PIZZA HUTS PART & SHE TOLD ME JUST GIVE THEM MY CELLULAR # OF (217) 918-2456 WHEN I CALLED TO DANVILLE PIZZA HUT & THEY COULD PULL MY CREDIT UP THAT WAY ONLY! WELL DANVILLE PIZZA HUT TOLD ME THEY DIDNT SEE "NO" $13 CREDIT IN THEIR SYSTEM UNDER MY # & 1ST DAY I CALLED & 2ND DAY I CALLED THEM, THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS IN THEIR SYSTEM THAT A VOUCHER WAS SENT OUT TO ME FOR MY CREDIT & IT SHOULD BE HERE BY TODAY-(TUESDAY APRIL 17th, 2018) & IT STILL IS NOT HERE-(I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IN THE MAIL AT ALL), & DANVILLE PIZZA HUT IS REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY $13 CREDIT I WAS GIVEN BY CORPORATE NOW?! i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS ISSUE & WHY I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY $13 CREDIT I WAS OFFERED & PROMISED!?? THIS IS RIDICULOUS & I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PIZZA HUT & HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THEM UNTIL THIS INCEDENT! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT : Nicolestrawser83@gmail.com OR Call Me On My Cellular # of (217) 918-2456 So this Issue may be resolved at your earliest conveneince PLEASE & THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I've also attatched to this Complaint - The copies of My DELIVERY Order from date listed above, That Danville Pizza Hut changed on THEIR OWN & WITHOUT CONTACTING ME & TELLING ME THEY DID SO as well, So I NEVER received THIS ORDER NOR MY $13 CREDIT I WAS PROMISED!!!
Best Regards,

Linda Strawser

The location at 8765 Spring Cypress, Spring, Texas has terrible service and is getting worse every day. We don't do delivery because it is always 45 minutes to an hour, so we do carry out. The last time we ordered, we were told it would be 2 hours for delivery. That is absolutely absurd. But the worst part of that experience is when I went to pick up the order the clerk did not open the lid to confirm that it was correct. It was not anywhere close to what I ordered. When I went back, they said they gave us the wrong pizza and threw mine in the trash. I had to wait while they prepared another pizza for me. They did not apologize but did offer a free bottle of water (WOW). After being a customer for years I will no longer be.

I had a coupon that I received in mail on Wednesdays. Went to Pizza Hut, Churchland Blvd. Portsmouth VA 23703 on Saturday, April 7, 2018 around three o'clock with the coupon for breadstick and two liter for $5.99. I presented the coupon and the manager told me that I could not use that coupon at that Pizza Hut and I told her if she look into the system I had used the coupon before and she saw that I did use the coupon. The manager stated that she was not going to accept the coupon and the persons that except the coupon before should not have taken the coupon. The manager also told me the coupon was good only for the Suffolk store and not that store. The coupon did not have any locations listed.

My order was not done right. I spoke to mgr. Josh Grego in Diamondhead, Ms. 39525 and said I was going to bring back the pizza I had just ordered for an exchange. Josh said he would have a pizza for me in within 15 minutes for the one that was not done properly. When I brought back the pizza he said he did not make me another pizza. Josh treated me like if I had done something wrong to him and made a racial remark towards me ( I am Hispanic). I then told him I was going to call the police on him and at that time he acted like he wanted to be helpful. When the police came they wanted to talk to him. He started lying to the police of what happened and about 2 minutes later came out with a pizza for me. I have been a customer of Pizza Hut for over 36 years and I have never had anything like this happen to me. I talked to my wife about the incident and was about to call my lawyer when she told me to leave it like that, and that is your loss because you lost a good customer. One thing though I will tell all my friends what happened. Josh Grego should not be dealing with the public. He is not the person to represent Pizza hut. Very bad situation.

I order from the East Main Street store in Lancaster, Ohio quite often. The past 2 orders had an issue. I just ordered again tonight, hoping all would be well, but no, once again, an issue. It is a Thursday evening, I placed my order at 8:44 p.m. My pizza arrived at 10:04 p.m., and room temp. I am so very disappointed. Pizza Hut is the only place I care to order from, not anymore. I called at 10:02 p.m. and was actually on the phone when my order arrived. I spoke with a Shaun, and was not satisfied with his "customer service attitude". Please fix the problem so others can enjoy a nice freshly baked pizza, this is just terrible, both food and service. Thank you..

Seawall Galveston tx
Drivers for this location have no respect they drive through where I live sometimes pull out backwards, sometimes forward, always in a hurry the other night all most got run over by a delivery driver we have speed bumps here in my complex. (seaside village) unbelievable lack of this is where I live, & they seem to think they can fly by in our parking lit to get to their destination 1 driver actually told me they are timed???!!! As they are speeding through my parking lot, they almost hit me, & my fur baby??!! So inconsiderate just to make a tip, how sad

I went to the Pizza hut in nowata Oklahoma tonight and the first thing I was told is that they had no delivery driver on duty tonight then as I was ordering my pizzas they started list a number of topping they were out of and by this time I was like whatever at this point after I got there and got my half assed order as I entered my vehicle and inspected my order I noticed that that not only did they not put enough topping on the pizzas on them they were also cold this is by far the worst Pizza hut I have come across of I could give them a lower rating than one star I would

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?