Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

St marys Georgia Pizza Hut. My husland and I after watching tv commercials about the PZones we ordered by phone and I picked up the order. 3 pzones 1 meat lovers and 2 pepporoni. The bread was good on these, the size was larger than expected but had hardly anything inside. Pepporoni ones had very little pepporoni maybe 5 on each side and no cheese at all. I opened them up and put my own cheese inside. Meat one was eatable but not really what expected. Commercials show lots of cheese. Really a false and misleading thing. Not satisfied at all with my food. Thought you should know. Service was good food was not. Rosanna hope

Call in to store #4762 located on 241 South Main Street. I called in 11 pizzas and when I arrived they had only made 10 pizza but charged me for 11. I told them I want the pizza because it was a special made pizza for someone... I then asked for a discount or an extra pizza for free for the inconvenience because this was their mistake. The manager said she can either give me my money back or make the pizza. Pour Pour Pour customer service to the MAX.

on Friday at 9:28 am I called to place a order for delivery I placed a order for 10 pizza's and 2 orders of wings, to be delivered at 11 am to my job for a work crew at 11:20 I called to ask where my order was no one seem to know where my or was. finally I spoke to someone in the woodlawn store and she informed me that my order was on the was on the way. 1:15pm still no pizza we all went without eating .I called back this time I checked with the call center spoke with Robert he said no order had came in but my ccard ending in 8660 was charged $76.57.such poor Service I was so disappointed I always order with Pizza Hut great food but the Service Really got me so upset.i called my ccard company to stop payment. I called and spoke to 4 different people no apology or northing I work at a call center my self if I gave that kind of service I would be without a job.one employee at woodlawn said she could make the order but she would have to charge me again imagine that.

There’s like no sauce on my Garlic Parmesan wings. Dry like a bone. Today at Pizza Hut in Brookfield, Missouri

I order pizza often from our local Pizza Hut often. Tonight I was faced with some very rude and unprofessional employees!!! I ordered my pizza online, watches the tracker, as well as my surveillance cameras at home. I received an out for delivery text and 15 minutes after that still no pizza (mind you I leave approximately 3 miles from the destination-one turn!) 30 minutes after the text I decide to go to Pizza Hut. First I was told that my order had already been delivered which was impossible because I didn’t see a driver in route to the store! We sat there while the employee supposedly called the driver. About 10 minutes later the driver comes up and says she never even left to deliver the pizza yet and pulls it out of the warmer then hands it to us. I asked to speak to the manager whose name was Cameron-he was no help at all. His response was “oh well you was misinformed” then he walks away! Some manager you have running your store! I’m not satisfied at all with the actions of your workers at all and I will not stop ranting until something is done!!!

Store lied to me about my order being out for delivery twice and took 3 hrs and still never got my food. When I called the store the final time, the lady was rude and short with me. Still tried to make out like I did something wrong and still tried to tell me my food was out for delivery. The store isn’t far from my home. It doesn’t take 3 hrs.

Ordered close to $60 worth of pizza around 7:15. I called for delivery instead of carryout. Was told pizza will be here at 7:45pm. No call, no show. We called over 3 times, each time, the driver is on his way. Called at 9:15. Was told the driver couldn’t find the house and as a result, he went back to the pizza station and left the pizzas on the counter with our personal information on it- per our neighbor.
The manager nor the driver tried to accommodate us in any way, therefore, I will not purchase from you all anymore.

Dante’ Burress

We stood at the counter for a full 5 minutes while 3 employees quoted the Bible at the tables. I then went around the counter in the back and asked for assistance so we could place our order. We went to get our drinks and the floor was so sticky our shoes were sticking to the floor. There were no other customers in the store at 12:30. The health department should close this place down.

I’m less than 3 miles away and I can’t get a pizza delivered? I can’t believe this!!!!

Pizza Hut in Perryton,Tx. Had lunch there today, had the buffet the thin pizza was all crust very little sauce very little cheese the toppings were crunchy and by the time it was out of the oven It was like eating a piece of leather. they have been advertising lunch buffet 5.99 which was not my case today, because they have NO one that goes in there. If they would make good pizza they would have people eating there. I for one will not be back. We live in a small town with not many places to eat and feel like we get taken advantage of because of that. Save a buck well to bad, I wont throw my money away again, I left 6 pieces on my plate hoping I would find one that was ediable.

Sat in the restaurant in Haytu MO for at least 15-20 minutes and the only thing we got were drinks and menus. Maybe three different families in the place and the waitress never came to us except walked by and said I’ll get y’all in a minute .... terrible service. We got up and left and they still made us pay for the drinks that we barely drank!! I do not recommend that place to anyone!

The pizza in itself is great and all that, but the amount of packaging for the dips is absolutely horrendous. so much unneeded plastic and paper. With the state of our near future and present, this is absolutely disgusting behaviour.

On 4/13/19 I ordered pizza at 7:15pm for Carry out at 8:15 PM. This occurred in Mitchell South Dakota. We entered the drive through for carryout at 8:13 PM at which time we were charged $59.07. We then sat in the drive-through for 10 minutes with no pizza. At 8:25 PM Pizza Hut called me to say they were out of the dough that we ordered- they hadn’t even made the pizzas yet. Meanwhile in the carry out line we could see employees in the back eating pizza. This is been a very distasteful experience- we used to be very loyal Pizza Hut patrons. No longer. The manager reimbursed us however essentially admitted that they were eating our pizza.

Stop into the Pizza Hut located in Destin Florida and ordered from the big deal menu
Two large
3 topping pizzas
With bread sticks

The gentleman at the register stated I couldn’t make it a thin crust because the computer would not allow.

Ask could you just tell the people in the back...
Just felt customer service was at the normal level of other Pizza Huts

The attached sign didn't say anything about type of crust or restrictions and have ordered this before at other Pizza Hut locations

Just felt kind of weird that this request was denied.

Any clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated for this Pizza Hut customer.

My husband ordered two pizzas on line to be picked up at 5:45pm in Lincoln, Ne. We arrived at 5:50 for pickup. We were told that Danny Shelley had already picked up the order. No! I am Danny Shelley. We called two family members to see if they had picked up the order. No, they had not! Pizza Hut offered to make us two more pizzas, but we were short on time to attend an event. We left. Very disappointed with Pizza Hut.

Ordered a pizza on Friday April 5th,the gal that answered the phone was very rude,when the pizza arrived all the driver cared about is if I was going to tip him,which I did not,he never gave me my recipt,the pizza sauce for the bread sticks was so runny like it was watered down,never got any red pepper packeta or parmasane packets,Was very dissapointed. Will probably never ordwr there again.

Was charged twice for an order on my credit card. I called the store to ask for credit back on my credit card. The “manager” stated she cant credit my credit card back, but could give me cash. I was doing a lunch presentation for a dental office and live 2 hours away. Huh? Total incompetence. Waiting for the other manger to call me back so I can get a refund. Hopefully.

I placed an order online for 2 large pizzas for 5.99 each for pick up.total of order was 12.70. I went to pick up my order and the store on industrial blvd Cumberland md charged me more than my total I was provided. They charged me a total of 16.94. I called the store manager and told him what happened and he told me I did not place an online order . However I told him I have an email confirmation to prove I did . Therefore i am very disappointing and discouraged with the store and will not be ordering from there any longer .

Hi I order Pizza Hut and it never came this is the second time that this happens to me I will no longer continue ordering from Pizza Hut

I’ve never had worse customer service in my life. I order 1 pizza and a soda for delivery to a house less that 5 minutes away, and it took over 2 hours to get it (11:50). I call to check on the order and I was promised a free pizza and a discount of 20% on the order. When the pizza arrives, i see the bill is worth more than the original price and also the pizza is undercooked. So I call 2 days later, expressing my concerns, and they met me with a attitude as if they wanted to just get me off of the phone with the expression “we have other customers and orders right now and don’t have time for this” and I asked about the 2 hours I had to wait for my pizza the store manager hung up on me. They didn’t want to honor the free pizza or address the fact that I was overcharged or the pizza wasn’t cooked properly, just tried to close the deal with giving me store credit which was less than the original pizza I ordered. I feel like my concerns wasn’t taken seriously, that my business wasn’t appreciated, and that I was inconveniencing them for expressing the problems with my previous order. Will never deal with this location 598 Parker rd Fairfield Ca 94533 again

I walked in to pizza hut and ordered two pizzas the two topping pizzas and breadsticks the toppings were rtunning off ther pizza and the manager was rude when I told her about the pizzas al,so I had the breadsticks which was so hard I spent 35.00 on drinks and desert pastai I wasn't happy with the food and the manager

I recently ordered a pizza (in singapore, order reference: 18634), Pizza quality was very poor ,especially the Four cheese pizza was not consistently toasted , few sides burnt ,most importantly it was very spongy. Equally , chicken side was too oily &not fresh. I am completely disappointed with the pizza delivered. As regular customer to Pizza hut ,not only in Singapore , i used to prefer pizza hut in overseas as well. last month , i was in Glasgow (UK), Visited twice.

Pizza Hut pittsfield mass 01201. About 3:30 I went into pizza hut for the 5 dollar special when i ordered the wings the girl asked me would i like bleu cheese for fifty cents extra. Here is the rub,anyplace you go to order wings bleu cheese is usually served with the wings plus maybe carrots or ranch dressing. Really people,Surley my few dollars wil not make a difference, But I go by the location often it never seems as busy as in the past .the new menu has changed the foot traffic.I would be more of a frequent customer if things were different.

Pizza Hut @ 3725 w. Walnut, Garland, TX. Placed my order online. Waited over 40 minutes. It never arrived so I called. They said they canceled my order because they could not confirm my phone number by calling me back. I checked my phone and I was never called to confirm my number. The employee I talked to didn't care. The manager Alex kept trying to stress it was policy to call and confirm number, which they NEVER did...that policy needs to be known to customers. But I was never called and order cancelled on there end!!! And they took the amount out of my bank that I had to get reversed. Alex never offered to redo the order, or? He could have cared less! When I asked how we could rectify this he just passed the phone to his employee, who cared even less. Poor, poor customer service, I ordered from Fratellis got what we wanted.

On Fri ,April. 5, 2019 we stopped at Pizza hut in Shrewsbury Pa. There were three other families when we got there. The place filled fast and the carry out was crazy. It took 1 1/2 hours to get our pizza. The young girl working told us ... New manager, Two workers did not show up, and because of the carry out call up it was packed .after awhile many patrons just left. The manager didn't stop over and explain, not offer o comp the people anything. He should have taken care of his inside customers first. But with that said the saving grace was the young girl who made sure we understood and comp us a snack. Pizza hut should give her a hardy well done and her parents should be very proud of her. She kept the rest of the staff on task . Yup

As I was driving towards a pizza hut location off of the road that I take home I was trying to merge over into a lane and a Pizza Hut driver would not let me over and proceeded to speed up in order to not let me in the lane and have me crash into the plaza that the pizza hut was in (6383 manatee ave west Bradenton fl 34205.Fountain court shopping center) with my baby in the car. I called the store to notify them that the driver pulling into the store at that moment (small description of the car) of the incident and they were very immature, unprofessional and not helpful. They thought it was funny. I personally would be beyond upset having someone trying to hurt a mom and child by causing them to wreck while displaying my business logo on their vehicle. Please dont let this person get away with that. Eventually they will end up killing someone and its your business name all over social media.

I ordered 4 Pzones and a brownie. The order was an hour late, we didn't receive sauce for the Pzones, the brownie was burnt. I'm utterly disgusted and angry. I wasted $34.50 for a disappointment.

Regarding the Pizza Hut location at 7624 Wornall, Kansas City,Mo, 64114.

Went there today to obtain the power lunch special. Got there around 11:15 am. Doors locked. Drove around to the pickup window; set there awhile then I called the call center to see if they could tell me what time this location unlocked their doors, and as I was speaking with the call center after sitting there fifteen minutes; a employee noticed that I was there. Asked the female what time the door were unlocked. She replied some of the workers came late; so that is the reason the doors are still locked. I don't know but in my opinion that is not good customer service. Thank you.

Ordered pizza at 8:09. Went to get it and was told it was given to another customer. I had 6 teens at home waiting to eat and at 8:56. I’m on the phone with the manager. her offer to me for their mistake was a 2 litter Dr Pepper. I asked her really that’s the best you can do. I’ve waited over a hour. Her exact words to me were well I was gonna give you a discount before you started yelling at me. Problem with this is I NEVER yelled once. I simply told her that this was not acceptable. I was told I’ll deal with your husband when he comes in. DEAL???? You gotta be kidding me No discount. And she glared at my husband when he picked it up. I’ve been a customer for 15 years. I think if your employees are this rude and unprofessional I’ll go somewhere else.

We watch Sky news .Pizza Hut recently cancelled its advertising with Sky because a handful of internet trolls complained about Sky .Our family eats your products /...Just as your company isn't forced to advertise on Sky ,this family can make a choice to purchase pizza elsewhere .Please reconsider your company decision and place advertising back on Sky News .After all who do you want to please, a few internet trolls or people who actually buy your pizza .Mr &Mrs A Currey.

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE WE’VE EVER HAD!!!!! The crew was rude. And says they KNOCKED ON A PUBLIC RESTRAUNTS DOOR!!!! Says they called the phone but had absolutely no missed calls! We will not be ordering here again!

Here’s a screenshot for our PROOF OF NO MISSED CALLS!!!!!

The customer service at my local store is horrible. The estimate for delivery times is always off by at least a half hour. If you try to call the store, they will pick up and hang up on you just to get you off the line. I will never order from the store again. If I could score them zero stars I would.

My name is Michael Williams. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. Friday afternoon April 5, 2019,:I place a carry out order at the Pizza Hut located at 3215 Freedom Drive here in Charlotte. I ordered 1 Pepperoni Lovers Personal Pan Pizza and 3 Meat Lovers Personal Pan Pizza’s. When iI got home and undressed, my wife and I looked at the pizza’s and noticed that the Meat Lovers pizza’s had very little meat on them. They each had one slice of pepperoni on them, but little to none of any other meats. I called the store and asked to speak to them manager. The young lady who answered went to get the manager, but came back to the phone to ask the purpose of my call. I was taken aback, because she was not the manager, and why the manager would send her to ask such a question. I related the problem and she went back to tell the manager. When the manager came to the phone, I explained the condition of the Meat Lovers pizzas. She said there was nothing she could do about, it was the way the toppings come out on each pizza. Then she questioned, as if I was lying, if I sure they didn’t have meat on the slices. Again I told her there was a piece of pepperoni on each slice (centered in each slice) but little to no meat other than the pepperoni. She wanted me to bring the pizzas back so she could look at them before refunding or replacing. I had been out all day and had just got home and had changed my clothes. I explained that to her, but she again said that she could not do anything for me without looking at the pizzas. If the meats, as she says just are placed randomly on the pizzas, how could the pepperoni slices fall dead center on each slice. So instead of arguing with her, I told her I would file a complaint. Terrible way to do business. And to think this over a $4.50 Pizza!

I just used your online ordering to order several pizzas. Upon completing all the required information for my order to include payment, I received a message saying it was unable to complete my order. Pease help me understand why I was charged for pizza I will not receive? If the order could not be processed, why was my card charged? If the store I was referred to for delivery was offline, why was it an option online? I called the number listed for the store and it was answered by an employee from another store. He advised me that the store I ordered from was not open for business and the charges on my credit card would come back to my card in a few days. SOOOOOOOO! Now not only do I not have pizza, I also have to make another charge on my card for food elsewhere while I wait for a pending charge to come off. This is very poor customer service and I will not be supporting pizza hut with my business again. Thank you.

I order a pizza for my two year old at her daycare from store 03225. The delivery left the pizza out side the door. The daycare has a bell to ring. The driver couldve took the pizza back to the store. I think that this is nasty and unnecessary.m I am livid. I spoke to the manager about this it does not seem like he will do anything to help.

Memphis, Tn Shelby Drive Location: Today 4/3/2019 I ordered a pizza online at approximately 7:45 pm and was told I would receive the pizza within 45-60 minutes, which was fine. So 8:30-8:45 passes still no pizza. I call to check on my order & they say it will be an extra 15-20 and the account would be credited $5.00. $5.00 off a pizza order that was at that time almost a hour & 15 minutes. Get the pizza and the order was cold. The wings where cold. Absolutely horrible service. I will no longer order from Pizza Hut again!!

my once a month buffet at my local Pizza Hut. Today there were a whole new staff. I liked the old staff better. They were kinder and really knew how to take care of there customers. This new staff, one, cant cut a pizza on the buffet, therefore the customers hands (including mine) was in the pizza's on the pizza bar. 2 didn't act like they wanted to help. My husband and I needed a refill on our drinks and no one came by to check on us so I went to them. The female took are glasses and dumped them in the trash and gave us new glasses. She didn't have to do that. She also had an attitude. Again, your old staff was great and we were disappointed about the whole lunch.

Diana Rogers
(804) 309- 5895

My complaint is specific to the Pizza Hut on 34 Street North in St. Petersburg FL. I attempted to dine in tonight and ordered a large pizza. The restaurant was completely empty at 6 PM. After ordering, I had to walk around to find a somewhat clean table. I found one that I had to wipe off further with a napkin. Next I went to the restroom which was filthy. There was paper on the floor and overall the bathroom was not clean. After washing my hands, I realized the paper towel dispenser did not work. This made me wonder if the employees really are washing their hands. I rejoined my wife at a table to wait for the pizza when she jumped from here seat at the sight of a COCKROACH on its back still kicking its legs. I told the cashier and with that we were out of there. Your brand dropped 100% in our mind tonight!

At approximately 12:10pm on 4/2/2019, myself and co-worker attempted to place a telephone order with the Pizza Hut located at 2763 West 5th Street in Lumberton, NC 28358 by calling 910-608-0057. A man answered the phone stating it would be an hour and a half for delivery the immediately put on hold. We were on hold for approximately 30 minutes before we just hung and no one ever came back to the phone. We attempted to place the order online but for some reason it wasn't working properly either. That means we were not able to get lunch today. It was a very cold and rainy day and we were just trying to get lunch delivered to keep from going out. We have placed orders with this locations many times before but always picked it up but I must say that this experience was horrible. Someone out of professional courtesy could've returned to the line to say "please give us a few minutes and we will be with you shortly" but they didn't. The guy who answered the phone initially didn't say he was putting us on hold; he just did it. I have never experienced such unprofessional service with Pizza Hut anywhere. Something needs to be done about this. Due to working in a business office; we now have to go the rest of the day hungry until after 5pm because of this experience. I would appreciate it if someone would respond to this complaint. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

On Fri night, March 29 we placed an online order for 6 original Pan Pizzas from your store 1302 Monticello Ave., Norfolk, VA. 23510. The order was placed at 8:12pm and we did not receive our order until 11:10pm. We called several times to inquire. When we placed the order the time estimated for delivery was 30-40 mins (if we had thought it would be longer we would have ordered from somewhere else). At an hour, we called the store to find out an ETA. We were told it was out for delivery. We called again when it had not arrived after 1 1/2 hrs and once again we were told it was out for delivery. At 2 hours we called, were placed on hold for 10mins and had to call back, got hung up on, and twice they picked up the phone and hung it right back up. Finally, a nice gentleman answered and helped and tried to get the manager on the phone and was not successful. He relayed that they had delivered our order to Hancock St instead of our street Hanover St and they had to turn around and go back to remake our pizzas. There is no Hancock St in Norfolk. He stated the Manager offered to take $15 off and we requested a full refund. This has happened which is great. However, when we finally received our pizzas after a couple more calls to the store 3 hours after the order was placed, they were cold, hard, and had been sitting AND the order was incorrect and not what we had requested. This was for my sons 17th bday party and half of the kids had to leave without having dinner because they were so late. This ruined his party. We are fuming at the lack of professionalism and customer service represented at this store )with the exception of the one nice man that tried to help over the phone). We will NEVER order from Pizza Hut again (this is 2nd time we ordered from this store and received cold pizza). You should review the service at this store and send everyone back through training. A business should be better run than this. I believe the Manager's name is "Malany" but not sure of the spelling. Extremely disappointed. Telling you this so that you can re-evaluate how this store is being run - it is not representing the Pizza Hut brand in the best way.

I received a text message at 5:10 that my pizza was out for delivery. At 5:37 it still wasn’t here so I called the store. He said it was out for delivery and would be here in 5 to 10. I only live a mile and a half from the store. This is the second time this has happened.

Over a two hour waiting called 3 times just to be on hold for more than 10 min and no answer called 4th time finally got through to the store just for them to tell me my order was cancelled 1 minute after I ordered, witch is bull shit. I have a order number and the tracking shows order was taken and being cooked. Also you charged my credit card twice, they better not go through. I will never order from you again.

On Sunday, May 31, 2019 I ordered online the 3/ $5 special from Pizza Hut on West Main St., Newark, Ohio. I orderd a Medium Pepperoni Pizza, Breadsticks (double order for $5) and 4 sodas (1 rootbeer - 1 Orange crush - 2 diet pepsi's) The delivery was very timely, but when he handed me my order there was no pizza. I said do you have my pizza? and he said no maam, and pulled out my order slip. on the slip it said i ordered 2 double breadsticks (double order for $5) and 4 sodas (1 rootbeer - 1 Orange crush - 2 pepsi's) ... I said what? i was not rude to the driver, it wasn't his fault, thank him and told him i would call the store.

so... i called the store and they told me that i ordered what they delivered. i tried to explain that something must have happened, either with the online order or possibly i hit a wrong button and didn't know it, but that i really want to order a medium peperoni pizza for $5. The order i had placed with tax came to $18.81. then i added a tip on that. so, i had already spent over $20 and all i have is bread sticks and soda.

The store employee put me on hold, i talked to another employee who put me on hold and finally a man came on and told me my pizza would cost me $11.29. i tried to explain that i had just spent all this money with them, but that didn't matter.

As a person who runs an Association, i understand there are rules, but i also understand Customer Service. I informed the man that i would not be ordering from him ever again, which is sad, because they are right down the street.

I have been a Pizza Hut lover for years, I just wanted to let you know, that I am very disappointed in the service i received...

Never did have my pizza :)
Debbie
151 N Terrace Ave., Apt. 5
Newark, Ohio 43055
740-334-9093

Your Pizza Hut locates at I30 and Mableville Pike in Little Rock, Arkansas ineeds to close. No Soft drinks, no ice, the place looks like it’s going out of business

I Placed an order at 5:24Pm and have yet to receive it. It’s now 6:47pm. I was told 25min to 30 min of arrival. When he bought the pizza it was cold and the drinks were warm. He gets out of the passenger side of the vehicle. Seems to me he was riding around with my pizza and his buddy I guess. I’m just upset and hungry. Poor customer service. 1809 S.Sherwood Forest Blvd is where they are located; they didn’t even have the decency to call and let me know they will be running late. I called them and they just let the phone ring

I ordered 2 pazones from our pizza hut in fayetteville tn. I asked them to only put hamburger meat and cheese because we don't eat the other stuff they put in them. When we got them home they had put everything in both of them and we could not eat them. I called and spoke to the manager and she said they did not fix them the way I ordered and they only came 3 ways. I asked her if they fixed them there or were they frozen. She said they fixed them there, so I asked her why they could not fix them the way I ordered or why I wasn't told that at the time I ordered them? She said she didn't know. So we were very upset about our dinner that night and will not order anything else from them and will go to the new pizza place we have in our town. thank you june owen

Right now I wouldn't rate you a 1 I would rate you a zero I called and I got a large veggie Lover's which was correct and I got it for my son well I also ordered a pan cheese pizza medium and I got a hand tossed Pizza I know the difference between hand tossed and pan dough if the dough is heavy or what I could go to the Stow store I guarantee I'll get a pan pizza vs hand-tossed I can't help it they make mistakes on my order quite often like the last time I ordered a thin crust veggie lovers like I always do and a cheese pizza like I always did and I got a pan veggie lovers but my pizza was right that we kept the order but I let them know and my son ate it I don't know what's going on with the store and Monroe Falls that something's got to be fixed I don't appreciate a driver coming to my door and asking for the pizza back and I tried to give him back to him I had one bite out of the pizza I don't care if I ordered it 2 hours ago 5 hours ago if I bit into my pizza and it was wrong then fix it it's not that I wanted hot pizza I don't always eat my pizza right when it gets here anyway but the driver and for me that he wanted to see the pizza I should have met had one bite out of it I was not satisfied it was not deep dish and he told me he was not replacing it he's been with this company for 8 years and he drove off I'm not very happy I will never ever order a pizza from Pizza Hut again I'll go to Domino's

upon checking out, Mariah I believe is her name refuse to check me out. She was assisting another customer, but I waited until she was finished, i stood there and she asking another employee to cash me out. Like what the hell - I thinking she was very unprofessional, rude and racist. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO PIZZA HUT EAST 80 IN LONGVIEW TEXAS.

Hello, last I went to my online Pizza Hut account so I could order dinner for my family a little after 8p.m. to be delivered as soon as possible, only to find out after waiting an hour for my cash order to arrive that my local store only had one delivery driver they said was overwhelmed with last minute orders after looking up my address I was told my order was already out for delivery in the order they were processed and yet another hour and a half went by now we're approaching 11p.m. and still no delivery only to have a female worker tell me that all deliveries had been made and their was no record of my online cash order because I placed it at the wrong store and I was out of their delivery area very rudely then hung up on me. I know this was their mistake because I'd just had a delivery made to me here in Bartow, Florida from my local store like I always do with only difference being my payment method, but to be treated like I didn't know what I was doing as well as being lied too in such a rude manner by an employee makes me want to be a Pizza Hut customer anymore. Lastly, I've never been treated in such a manner like that before.

Sincerely:
Tiffani Bell

Ordered Italian sausage and mushroom pizza received a pepperoni and mushroom. We confirmed our order on phone and called Ashley store asst manager, she said there was nothing she could do because it was ordered online at pizza hut's website and they were not responsible for the order being incorrect. So when you order from your stores online they can send you whatever they want and not be responsible. I can not believe this is true. i have been a customer for years. Would you check this and let me know because I will never order from pizza hut again if it is . Thank you for your time. Jamie Teakell

We order from Pizza Hut all the time . Over a month ago I had ordered pizza one night and the order was wrong and t never called that night and complained because we had a family emergency and I never got the chance to complain until several days later and when I did call . I wasn’t asking for anything I was just letting them know what’ was going on two different managers were very rude . Well we have ordered from there a few times because we love pizza huts food . Well last night I ordered the order was wrong and the food was cold well I called and talked to the manager they sent replacement pizzas out that was still wrong and they were very rude so I called again and a man manager was very hateful and they sent another pizza that was right . But the management there is very rude and disrespectful to there loyal customers . The Pizzahut was knickerbocker location San Angelo tx

Absolute worse service ever!!! Waited forever to get a personal pan pizza - at least 30 minutes!! Then the when the pizza came out,I had to wait for the soup that I had ordered for 10 minutes which at that time I was informed they were out of the soup I had ordered. The salad bar had items on it that were old and dry!! Totally an unsatisfactory experience and we don’t plan to ever come back to this Pizza Hut or any other if this par for the course for your company!! We have a Mazio’s that is very good, but we decided to eat at Pizza Hut tonight. When we first came in around 6PM, there was only three other customers and we still had such lousy service. So,Bad Decision all around on our part.

Every week we order pizza and when we go for pick they denied for plates even after asking .they said always out of stock. Also if we asked for red peppers they are saying that we don’t have enough. Please don’t take and give us just couple pack with ugly and roof face. After spending 30$ for food there face like we are getting free food.....
Location-pizza hut ,Hacknesack,NJ

Pizza was cold and thin as a board might as well got thin crust bread sticks hard and stuck together

The pizza was made wrong, it is supposed to be pepperoni black olives original sauce and they made it with Alfredo sauce, when I called they said it was my fault and basically said they would not fix it for free

We went for buffet night pizza was cold salad bar not refilled and drinks not refilled. There was no one to work the dining room. Heat table was not at temperature and once a pizza pan was empty there was not another one to take its place. Pasta was cold. This Pizza Hut is located in Nicholasville, ky

I have been going to Pizza Hut for years in the Essex Vermont location up until now my service has been great, today was the Worst service and experience ever in any restaurant I've ever been in. Nor have I ever been treated so poorly before by the Manager or a Server. I was there for dinner with my 9 year old daughter which I had called in a pizza and decided to eat at the restaurant. I pulled the server over to let him know the shakers were health code dirty. He went back to the kitchen told this manager who streaked very loudly across the whole restaurant she just change those shakers. She came to the table I showed her the shakers she said she would wash them tonight and walked away. I was trying to provide feedback as it was disgusting eating a pizza, wanting to use condiments and not being able to use them because the tops were nasty. I've worked in a pizza place 30 years ago myself and we always had to wash down our shakers each time we washed down the table. I was simply providing feedback and it became dramatize to the point that i told the Server I was done talking about it and just wanted a box and bill. The server decided to tell me he was not going to serve me anymore, I could go get my own box and my own bill. I understand that you have changed managers I would rethink the manager you've hired as she did nothing. There was other people in the restaurant that were employees who have been there other times when I"ve eaten there before and have gotten pleasant and never have had a problem. If you care, call me and I will review this with you.

We are regular customers and we have pizza delivered. On March 23rd I placed an order for pizza to be delivered and received confirmation at 21:34 that the pizza would be delivered at 21:50. At 22:14 I called 808-643-1111 to find out where the pizza was and spoke to a person at the call center (I was not able to contact the store directly). I waited a long time and was told that there was only one driver on duty and that he was out with four pizzas for delivery. I said that I would like a coupon or refund because our pizza was late and would be cold. The lady told me that she would have the store manager contact me and that the call center has no authority to resolve such complaints, although it was clear that our pizza was very late. I asked again "are you sure that you cannot just resolve this now?" and the lady hung up on me.

I called back and spoke to a different person at the call center (now it was 22:20 and the pizza still had not arrived). This person did not hang up on me at least, but she said that she would have the manager of the store call me, which never happened. The pizza arrived while I was on the phone with the second person, and it was completely cold. I should not have to pay for cold pizza and for late delivery--please resolve this or I will move on to a different company. Your pizza is not good when it is cold. I would like a full refund.

Store that we order from: 2320 S. King Street., Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
My phone number: 808-286-1577

Ordered from Urbandale, Iowa pizza hut. Food was delivered on time which was great. But first our pizza had the wrong crust which wasn't the worst but I expect to get what you order and most of all the wings we ordered showed up in a melted plastic container. Out of a dozen wings we could eat three. Photo attached, wings were melted into container and we were going to eat plastic. So not impressed by this. We are planning on going back to another pizza store for delivery.

we all want the perrotso pizza back please .

Order online pizza from my local store in Nicholasville Ky at 6:07pm order was sent got email it would be about 40 to 45 minutes no problem. They arrive at my house at 7:28pm can deal with the wait, but when the two pizza's and the cheese bread is room temp and taste like it was out for a very long time. Very sad to many place to order pizza from in this city, and we do not order from this store very often that maybe the last.

I have no complaint. I do not eat at pizza hut. Have none in our immediate area. I just wanted you to go to a facebook site. Fairbury Ne for sale.. There is a very bad ( in my opinion ) complaint about Fairbury Nebraska Pizza Hut. About a cook wearing his Pants WAY below Belt and Above Knees. Made me sick to my stomach. Sure it had same effect on at least half of the people that read those comments. Just tore up my Daughters free pan pizza coupon for that store. She got it from a carnival at our school.I will let the school know why we did not use. We used Geneva. Very nice . But closed now. And Superior Ne Now closed.

We placed an online order at our pizza hut in Lincolnton NC just before 8pm Sunday night. The estimated delivery time was 35-45 minutes. After waiting more than an hour,my wife called to find out about the delay. The gentleman on the phone was very rude and hateful. He told her that he did care what the online delivery time said and that it would get here when they could get it here.

I ordered on line. Once my pizza showed up I looked at them and seen that the 1 pizza that was supposed to have bacon on it had if I was luck a teaspoon full of back on the whole pizza so I called the store and spoke with a gentleman and he looked up my order and said they don't deliver where I live after 8pm that he would be more then willing to remake it at no cost if I was to come pick it up, I proceeded to tell him that I did not pay for delivery for me to have to go pick it up and he kept saying there was nothing he could do so I flat out told him either deliver my correct order or send your drive who is only a couple blocks away to bring me my money back and take the pizza and he hung up on me then bout 15-20 min later the driver showed up and gave me the amount for the pizza and walked away no apologies or nothing

I don’t typically like to complain, but I had a frustrating issue today with Pizza Hut in Jamestown, NY tonight. I called to order 2 pizzas and let the employee know I had coupons for 2 free pizzas I’d received from a charity fundraising event. After giving my order the employee told me they could not place my order because they didn’t accept those coupons, and said I could come in the store to order. I drove to the store (about a 30 minute drive from my house) and placed my order and was told by employees that they didn’t accept the coupons I had. After a lengthy explanation of how people forge coupons, the employee said that she would honor the coupon anyway. I ordered and then waited the 15 minutes for my food to be made. This was a bit irritating because I tried to order ahead to speed up the process of grabbing some dinner. I brought the food home to realize that one of my pizzas was made incorrectly. I had ordered ultimate cheese lovers and the pizza had marinara sauce on it instead of Alfredo sauce. I called the store and was given to a manager to speak with. I let the manager know that my food was made wrong and she said she could make it correctly and I could pick it up. I let her know that would not be possible today as I live 30 minutes away and had a commitment to be at and asked for a credit. The manager said she could give me a $10 credit. I questioned if I would be able to get the ultimate cheeselovers with the several toppings I’d ordered for only $10. She then said “oh you were the one with the coupons we don’t take.” I replied that yes I had 2 coupons for free pizzas anyway I’d like them. The employee did not apologize once for the mistake but said if I gave her my phone number she would put a credit in for me. I again clarified that it would be a large ultimate cheeselovers with as many toppings as I’d like, and she replied if I had an issue to ask for a manager and it would be resolved. I’m not too confident in that happening but hope it will. I was disappointed in the customer service I received at multiple occasions today. From when I called to order, then had to go in the restaurant to order, to when I called when my order was made incorrectly. What was supposed to be a quick dinner for my family before running out the door turned into a frustrating night where someone wasn’t able to eat dinner due to an issue with tomatoes. I hope my issue will be resolved, but I also wanted to make Pizza Hut aware of the poor costumer service at this store. (I did not receive a receipt to attach). Thank you for your time.

Tried going to Petoskey Michigan’s pizza hut at 4:30 PM Friday 3 /22/19 waited 15 minutes with another customer who said he was there 5 min before us. I left after the 15 minutes without seeing a single pizzahut employee ! There was 3 tables that had pizza and all had empty glasses . Really really disappointed

Today I tried to order a pizza with a voucher that I received it wouldn’t go tru I tried a few times then the payment went tru not the voucher but I didn’t mind as I was treating the kids to pizza I was waiting then I rang to inquire about the pizza but there was no order gone tru but my account had Been deducted the money after ringing customers service the first girl was was half asleep spoke quiet and just not interested at all then top it off she hung up the phone i asked to speak to someone more senior she. Said she was busy and will call me back before 10 pm this was at 4pm so I rang back the second person blamed my bank for the problem at 7 pm I received my phone call back from the manager she was very not interested the fact that I had too send my kids to bed with no pizza she seemed to find it amusing and I felt I was getting laughed at I could hear people in the back ground I found it very rude and unacceptable and the need to train there customers service team it ruined my Saturday evening and my kids too as I promised to a Pizza Hut night and out of pocket disgraceful the way customers service deals with these issues when clearly it was a issue problem on Pizza Hut.behalf I shall not be ordering from Pizza Hut again and I advise people to think twice as customer service seems to think that the problem was not there’s

Order a pizza online it say 15-25 minutes but had to wait an hour then the employees are so unprofessional and have nasty attitude.

how do you do a national campaign about the pzone and then local restaurants do"nt have any to sell i will not be a pizza HUT customer anymore tonight it is Dominoes instead what a waste of advertising sheesh

I ordered a pepperoni lovers pizza. The pizza was made wrong, it had bacon and pepperoni on it. I called the store about it. The guy told me that was a day manager and this manager had just came on. He stated he wanted to see the pizza when they replace it. I said no problem and had pizza waiting. They never showed up and he didn't seem too even care. We get a lot of pizza from this store and the past 3 orders we have not received a great order. At the same time as this order, I also placed another order for a supreme lovers large. They sent us a medium and no reason why. In the past 2 months 1 order was 2hrs late, I've cold and looked like they laid something on kid so cheese was stuck. We have received wrong stuff. I don't know if this store has new people or what but service has been going down hill.

I was at drive thru and my food was not ready on time. My pizza was left out by the window to just sit for over 30 minutes. I was told it would be 10-15 minutes before I could get a refund. Employees were coming to the window complaining about their problems. I am about to stop completely supporting Pizza Hut.

I can not express the disappointment that I have felt with the Pizza hut in American Falls, Idaho. We loved the Sandwiches that they use to have on the menu and those were taken off the menu. Then we would go in and order a salad to go and that was removed from the premises. I also use to order a personal size thin crust pizza and they would make it without hesitation. Now they refuse. We live in the country so we do place orders to go frequently but most of the time we get the wrong order and after traveling 14 miles I do not have the energy to take it back. What is wrong? Why is the Pizza Hut having so many problems? It has no competition, We are a small town and should be given good service?

I live 2 minutes away from YOUR restaurant on Western Way. Yet I'm unable to submit an order because I can't get my DAMN PASSWORD RESET. I called your Customer Service #, ONLY to be told I could sign in as guest. WRONG, there's NOTHING TO SIGN IN AS GUEST OFFERED.
PAPA MURPHY'S GOT OUR BUSINESS.

ONE MORE COMPLAINT

Your STUPID SYSTEM WON'T TAKE MY EMAIL ADDRESS
duggiedean@hotmail.com

Order on the phone in Marion SC Pizza was supposed to be original crust it was thin the chicken Alfredo had no chicken in it and was in a small container man on phone said $21 but was $26 definitely not worth it. We did eat it we were hungry but it wasn’t good .Lisa L.

I have ordered a meal for 4 from Pizza Hut, Majhiwada, Thane(w). They have cancelled my order without my knowledge and delivery boy was late to 20min.I haven't receive any refund till now nor any solution.
This is how you treat the customers????
Very dissapointed by the Store manager behaviour and response.He was very rude

3/16 2019 around 6;15PM pizza hut in Selma, California would not accept my 100 dollar bill (MONEY!)" DUE TO THE RULE THAT THEY DONT ACCEPT 100 DOLLAR BILLS". The manager at that time said it was due to all the fake 100 dollar bills lately, I said don't they give you a pen to check the bills or get training to identify a fake bill. She said you did not. Your rule for 100 dollar bills is complete garbage, not everyone uses a debit card or orders online. Seems to me that probably why you are a dying company, total lack of service to all people. Good riddance pizza hut I won't be coming back

Rogelio Benavides

I made an online order and waited for 45 mins and it never showed so I called the store and the young lady stated that she cancelled all deliveries. I asked why was the tracker indicating that it was being made. She had no reason to the fact. This was very disappointing my kids were upset for the sleep over. The store was located in Manhattan Blvd unit D Harvey La 70058

I got my order cancel after paying for it through credit card then I didn’t get my refunds back in my account and that was the worst experience of my life with pizza hut .

I was given the wrong pizza. Both were made incorrectly and one was cold without the extra cheese I ordered.

My new email is cooksdd@outlook.com

I went to the Calhoun GA Pizza Hut, address 613 Hwy 53 East SE 30701. I went to this store ordered my pizza and waited. When it was ready the checker just looks at me and walks off, KNOWING my pizza was ready. She had just finished checking out several other customers and looked dead straight at me and left, went to back and was wandering around like she was lost. One of the other guys from the back and told me my pizza was ready, and had to call the girl back up to check me out. When she got back she had to get my pizza from the warmer, when she should had went ahead and checked me out in the first place . I mean it was just plain rude the way she did. If these people do not want to do their jobs and do them right maybe they should just stay home. Donald E. Voyles

I am offended by a new Pizza Hut TV ad where 2 young women swear (« Oh my god »). Isn’t there enough words on our language without teaching our young people to take the name of God in such an inappropriate manner? Shame on you!!!

In your latest commercial with the two young ladies, the one girls says, "Betsy, oh my God look at that pizza !" unquote. While I realize that we live in uncaring world, I do not like people using GOD'S name so casually. Let's have some respect for the ALMIGHTY.

Good evening,
It is Inconceivable that I did order on line to Pizza Hut and the drink on delivery was open.
This is a very delicated matter even the Health Authorities should be involved on this matter.
The branch is located at 25 High street, Witton, Middx, TW2 7LB, London, phone number 02088933003.
When I went out to check for the driver he was already gone.
There are millions of people out there ( millions of pounds ) expecting to change their preferences at any time and with this sort of incidents it is easy to do it.
Thanking you in advance for the attention to the above written,
Victor Gonzalez

Faribault, Mn 55021 Pizza Hut delivery we has was on 3/11/2019. Ordered at 7:36pm on line and it was delivered at 8:05pm which was fine delivery time but they forgot the wings on my daughter's Allison order. So I called them back at 8:06pm and let them know. They said that they would get them out right away. So at 8:45pm I called again to say they still were not here. Again I was told that they would check on the driver and if they had them and get them delivered. Amy told me that they were slammed with orders all at once and they would get them to me hopefully soon. So again at 9:19pm still not having the wings delivered, I called for the 3rd time. I told them that I also work in food service and when a mistake is made, the delivery mistake usually gets bumped up to the first delivered the next time the driver goes out. They finally had an adult female deliver the wings and a lame order of mini cinnamon rolls as an apology for being almost 2 hrs late with the remaining part of our order.
Now, I myself like Pizza Hut and this is the only time it was time bad other then the one time our order was late and I received a free coupon for it. Nothing was offered like that which struct me as not good customer service. I know how things are when you get slammed and I know your drivers my be on the younger side and may not full understand the goal of good customer service. I hope that Faribault can work on this with their workers and drivers. My family prefers I not long order from you anymore, especially my husband who was extremely upset with the service.
Thank you for your time.

Cindy Maas

I had order two boxes of pizza online and they both did not tease right and it had smell bad had to throw both boxes of pizza away did not want it to me the kid sick it had my stomach hurting

1300 S Watson Road
Suite A103
Buckeye, AZ 85326

The manager came out an ranted at my 62 year old wife. She was very upset by this. A worker at the store, parked right behind her, she back up and didn't see the car because it was hidden from her view. The manage ranted at her about her having a back up camera. So what there is no need for this behavior!

The driver was rude. When we asked for grated cheese and pepper and garlic butter he rudely said we should have ordered it.
The new store manager there said the drivers do not deliver inside the mall. What is he use of delivery drivers if they are not going to bring it to your door.
The manager and the driver were both rude

Good Evening,

I hope all is well. I am very disappointed with the Pizza Hut on page I’m St. Louis, Mo. I placed my order at 5:25pm and didn’t receive my order till 6:45pm. Please note: When I ordered the delivery time stated, it may take up to 20 - 30 mins. I also received a text stating the time of delivery will be 6:05pm.

I’m sending this email because I didn’t get a sorry from the delivery guy or the manager, when I called. The delivery guy stated, we have a new guy. I signed my receipt and he left. I wasn’t given a copy of the receipt. When I called to speak to the manager and she asked, what wrong with the order. I said nothing( because I refuse to wait again for another order). I just told her, I was upset for waiting so long. She stated, oh yeah we’re busy. Really?!? No apologies! She provided a discount and I ended the call.

I proceeded to eat my pizza and I realized the pizza was cold, I barely had sauce on the chicken and no garlic sauce on the pizza. So now I’m stuck eating a dry pizza and plain chicken. I ordered the big box. I have NEVER received such bad service from Pizza Hut. I’m so disappointed and I hope things change. I feel like I just wasted my money. Ugh!

Dissatisfied customer,
Jennifer Dyer

I quit going to our local Pizza Hut in Paris, Tx for a year because of poor service and never got pizzas right. I started back a couple months ago to try it again. Time before last I got a pizza and when I got home it was wrong. Called and manager said she would give me a 10.00 credit. Ordered a couple weeks later and it was 6.50 and the manager again talked to me and said I still had 3.50 credit. So I ordered tonight March 13th at 5:30 from a coupon you sent me on line. Got to Pizza Hut and Manager and I did not get along, never seen her before. Pulled up to window set there with no one in sight two cars came in behind me and a lady with a full mouth of food came to the window. I did not want to see that and she brought me my order and it was 6.50 and I told her I had a credit. First of all she new nothing about the online special and she was head manager. Secondly I told her I quit coming here because of service for about a year. She let me know I could quit again. She said if I had used part of credit I lost the rest. Even though other manager before told me how much credit I still had left. She went to back of store and I could hear her ranting while I was setting in my car. She told me if I wanted the special I had to order on line and I told her I did. She was completely clueless and did not want to listen to me cause she felt she was right. She told me I was being hateful cause I was trying to get across to her what I had been told before. If she doesn’t know the special and cannot work with public any better than that she doesn’t need to be there. Won’t be back for another year or maybe never. There’s so many pizza places here I don’t have to put up with this. Don’t understand why this Pizza Hut can’t keep employees and have grown ups running the place.

I go to your store at least 3 times a week. The last 2 days the Breadsticks are horrible they were very hard and dry. I don’t normally complain but I am wondering if I should just go somewhere else for lunch.

I ordered my pizza and wings at 9:08pm and it was pass midnight 12:00am next day and my order never came to my address.

i got my pizza the driver put the wings intop of my personal pizza when i got the personal pizza all the cheese was stuck to the top of the box told the lady about it she gave me a audited, soo i tried eating the pizza and it sucked so i went online and cancel the order, then the lady calls me 15 minutes after and tells me she is coming to pick up the food i told her i tried eating it so it will be mostly gone by now, then she starts to trash talk me on the phone then tells me she will call the police on me it was just a total shit show how do they have people like this as managers i cant believe it wont ever order from here again and i legit have thousands of point with u guys like i order every other week LOL crazy employees run background checks plz

I have deliveries to my home from Pizza Hut in Downey California. Someone is Chicago logged into my account? and used my credits, picked and ordered merchandise under my name and added a phone address to my Pizza Hut order page. I have deep concerns about your security and how they got into my account. The store was not helpful.

Pizza Hut - 5401 S Wentworth Some named KOBE. How do I know they did not get my credit card information and then I cannot reach anyone at Pizza Hut to discuss.

I think that the toppings on your pizza has been getting less and less at the vegreville. Alberta. Canada location

I have now ordered two times at the Pizza Hut on Oneida ST Appleton, WI. My first order came to me cold. I did not receive all I had ordered and paid for. The manager told me he would have a $20 credit for me to use with in a months time and to call to get credit. Pizza Hut 25.86
Hi, Melony! My Order
Delivery To : 431 E Eagle Flats Pkwy, APT 409 Appleton, WI 54915
(The price of your order has changed from $20.79 to $30.29.) I had a 35% off my order. My total order came to $20.79. With my credit, I should've had to pay .79cents. I have a copy of my order below. When I called and placed my order, first they said they couldn't find my credit then, the manager said he would give me my credit but, I didn't have enough ordered to have my order delivered. So I had to add chicken alfredo pasta with bread sticks. He said my order totaled $18.52. When I received my order, I was told I would have to pay the $18.52. I have always ordered Pizza Hut pizza but, this store makes and deliver nasty pizzas. I always get extra cheese and the pizza looks like there is hardly no cheese at all. I hate to go to another pizza store. Can you please help me. I feel I am owed $18.52.

Create Your Own Pizza Edit
Medium Thin 'N Crispy ®, No Sauce, Extra Cheese, Garlic Buttery Blend Crust Flavor, Pepperoni $13.38

Extra Sauce Order - 50 Garlic $0.60

Baked Cinnamon Sticks With Icing - Single Order $4.99

Icing Dip Edit $0.60

Stuffed Garlic Knots With Marinara Sauce $6.29

Subtotal $25.86
Delivery Fee $2.99
Tax $1.44
Total $30.29

The price of your order has changed from $20.79 to $30.29. My 35% off order disappeared.

I ORDERED A PIZZA FROM 6203 BELMONT RD ONLINE IT SAID PICKUP IN 10 TO 20 MINUTES IT TOOK WELL OVER 35 TOTAL ALSO SAW EMPLOYEES HANDLING FOOD WITH BARE HANDS ONE EVEN HANDLED MONEY THEN HANDLED FOOD NO GLOVES FLOOR WAS DIRTY WITH DROPPED PEPPERONI AND FIXINGS DONT THINK I WILL BE GOING BACK

The ultimate cheezy crust commercial.
This is the worst PH commercial I have ever seen. How do you think two bug eye girls and one cross eyed and the hip sway and whip sound is funny NOT AT ALL. Totally stupid, tasteless. I cringe ever time that commercial comes on.
You can do a lot better. Go to You Tube and see all the negative comments on it.

Just my opinion

Mark A. Canfield

I order from the same store every week and every week it takes me going through slot of trouble to order a pizza I'm sorry but their coustersevice sucks and I would have to tell my husband that we can order from y'all anymore because he loves us pizza

There was something in my food, they charged me for food I did not order and the driver gave herself a tip.

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?