Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR PIZZA FOR YEARS BUT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE HAD A PIZZA DELIVERD AND IT WAS RAW IN THE MIDDLE NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON DOWN HERE IN CASAGRANDE AZ NOW THEY DID SEND ME ANOTHER PIZZA 1HR LATER BUT BY THAT TIME MY GUEST HAD LEFT LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO CALL DOMINOS NEXT TIME THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME GARY COMBS

I called to place a delivery order. The young man on the phone was rude, couldn’t speak English very well. He wanted the address, which I gave to him. He asked how to spell the address. I repeated the address again and he said. “ I dont know how to spell no Tamiami Trail.” I asked to speak to someone one else and he hung up on me. I called back and asked for the Manager, her name was Cassandra. I r plainer what happened, she never apologized about the incident, in fact all she said was do u want to pls e an order, so I gave her the order. When we were done I said thank you, she didn’t respond she hung up. Very uneducated help and the manager was as unfriendly as the help.

I ordered 4 large pizzas, they were all suppose to be deep dish but they were thin crust, they were suppose to have extra cheese, instead they barely had cheese. They were all suppose to be pepperoni and extra cheese, simple I thought. They were for my 6 year olds birthday that we had at the park. They were disgusting. I would have took them back but everybody was already arriving at the party. I won’t order from Pizza Hut again!

I ordered two large pizzas today to be delivered to my home. One was Super Supreme pan pizza. I can tell you right now, if that is the new pizza you are so proud of you won't have to worry about me ever ordering it again. What was that excuse for pizza sauce? It looked liked, had texture like tomato paste. Ugh! Was there any cheese on that pizza? I sure couldn't find it. There was some areas that had something that resembled cheese. But nothing like what I anticipated. A new baking pan that delivers a crispy crust? My granddaughter said it tasted like "Play dough." Can you imagine? The texture of the crust was really weird. Not like pizza crust at all. So good luck with your new product, it's certainly not a pizza. I don't know where I'll order my next pizza. But I certainly know where I won't order it.

At 2:28pm on 6/12/2019, my daughter ordered pizza for delivery. At 3:30, the pizza had still not arrived. When my daughter called to check on the delivery, she was told that it was on the way. Another hour passed and she called again, only to be told by the Manager that she had personally delivered the pizza. This was a lie as the pizza had not been delivered to the house. I called to the restaurant (In Griffin, GA) and asked about the order and why after 2 1/2 hours, the pizza had not been delivered (it was now 5:00); the cashier said she didn't know what happened and would put the order back in and have it delivered. Another hour passed and my pizza still had not arrived; I went to the restaurant to inquire about the order and she said that the delivery guy had been gone about a half an hour to deliver the pizza (I am approximately 5 miles or less from the restaurant). He finally delivered to my home about 30 minutes after I arrived at the restaurant. While I was waiting, the Manager who claimed she had personally delivered my pizza came in and claimed that she had delivered a pizza on my street but her receipt did not have my address on it. I paid for the pizza over the phone and with a debit card. While the manager was "kind enough to give me my order free" (because I had only waited 3 1/2 hours for the damn pizza), she could not explain what happened to my order or if anyone had signed the receipt that had my name and card information on it. While I was waiting, another customer had been waiting for 30 minutes only to be told, "I don't know what happened to your pizza but they are remaking it." BAD SERVICE! They are pushing to get closed like the one in Barnesville if they continue to disappoint the customers!!! The Manager and cashier seemed to think that it was okay that I had waited so long and should just be content with the free, Cold pizza that was finally delivered to my home.

I proceeded to place 2 orders with your company the1st order being # 3190612193400001414013436 and the 2nd # 3190612182936001412013436 on 06/12/2019. I received a call stating that they do not deliver in my area and I have had pizza delivered here more times than many. However the call center canceled my order, I called the number back and was transferred to a rude supervisor who then transferred me to the local store. Upon stating what I was calling for I was then told by the local store that they do deliver in my area and to replace the order online because order 1 was canceled. After replacing a second order I then received another call from the call center by a Deon Anderson ( Supervisor) stating that they do not deliver in my area after the store told me to replace the order. He then mention he called the store and spoke with the manager on duty and it was verified that they do not deliver in my area, but he failed to get the managers name that he claimed he spoke with. Which I don't believe he placed that call. I have never seen a call center with the most rudest customer service reps ever. I just place a order with pizza hut yesterday and spent over 50.00 and if this is how a customer is to be treated I will take my business else where. There are many pizza chains all around and no one should have to deal with this .

I will not ever go back to your Rossville Pizza hut in Maryland. I was visiting with my family and the staff was cursing at each and acted like they was outside have a free for all. The waiteress Elise was very good but the managers on duty was cursing at each and then talking about where they was going to drink after work. I was so disappointed because we haven't ate in Pizza Hut in a long while. This is by far the worst the managers was yelling a gentlemen in the back I guess he was the dishwasher because he looked older then the rest of the employees. He was very quiet and didn't say anything. BUT FOR MANAGERS TO BE SO DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHER EMPLOYEES IS OUTRAGEOUS. There was I guess 3 managers on duty they all had the same shirts on. The blone headed girl at the register ringing people up was very rude. and the other fat girl cutting pizza was so nasty talking to the older gentleman about the dishes. There was a very heavy set Manager that didn't say a word and aloud this disrespect to go on. Its a shame that that store has went down hill because of all the teeneagers running the store. I wish they had some people over 30 running store like they used when the food and atmosphere was pleasant. I have small children and don't need my children listening to this kind of conversation in a resturant

On 6/10/19 I placed an online order for one 3 topping medium pizza and 8 garlic Parmesan wings. The confirmation email stated the order will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. I waited 25 minutes to eave the house. when i arrived at Pizza Hut my pizza was ready but the wings were not ready. I asked the cashier Jasmine how long would it take for the wings to be ready? Jasmine instantly got a nasty attitude with me as though I had no right to question her. Jasmine did not even great me with a smile. Her demeanor was as she did not want to work that day. she told me it would take about six minutes for the wings to be ready. I waited about 10 minutes before I asked her again. She eventually brought the wings out. I asked her what was the number corporate and she stated she didn't know it. I asked her to have the manager come up front to give it to me. She went to get the manager. Jasmine immediately came back without the manager and stated the number is on the back of the receipt which is untrue. There is no number on the back of the receipt. I left the store after asking what the manager name was. her name is Christie. as I was sitting out front of the store a lady came from the back (christie) and talked with Jasmine and stared into my car as I was calling corporate. The service I received today was totally unacceptable. i would like to her from someone at corporate about this HORRIBLE service I received.

This is in reference to your store located at 15587 Cumberland Rd, Noblesville IN 46060 and the manager on duty tonight 6/10/19, named Andrew. My husband had ordered 2 pizzas and was told that he could substitute a different sandwich and his coupon would still be good. When he went to pick it up, the charge was going to be over $27 when the coupon was for $6.99. The manager told him that the substitution could not be made and offered no other solution to the fact that the person taking the order had made an error. The manager told my husband if he didn't like it, he could call the number on the back of the receipt. There was no phone number on the paper he was given. The manager became irate when he had to go and obtain the phone number to your corporate office. My husband called the number in front of the manager just to make sure it was a working number. In the end, we had to drive across Noblesville to the other location in order to get our food. We have had repeated issues with this location over the past few months, including their website site not working properly and calling the store to order and being told it was our fault that the online ordering was not working and we would not be given the online discount price. The employees here are rude and could seem to care less whether the orders are correct and that customers are in the store. Obviously, management is extremely unprofessional. This will probably be the last time we eat at Pizza Hut all together. There are many new specialty pizza places opening around us. We have been life long customers of your restaurant, but with continued poor management and lack of food quality, we see no reason to continue to waste our money with your company.

Very disappointed life long customers

Every time I order from here, (walton on thames Pizza Hut) something is wrong with the order, this time The food took over an hour to arrive (I called up Pizza Hut) the guy said he was sorry and that the delivery driver had left a while ago and proceeded to offer me a free pizza next time I order.

However I shan’t be ordering from here again as the last time the garlic bread was sent with cheese when I specifically asked for no cheese, as well as this the delivery driver forgot to give our drink and had to drive back to do so.

The previous time to this I was called up and informed that they did not have all of the ingredients to make my pizza (which I appreciated) but then the person on the phone proceeded to offer me a free ice cream (which never arrived with said order) again the food took over an hour to arrive.

I went to pizza hut on college street in Beaumont texas. I was waited on by Laquisha. I ordered a medium pizza and the charge was approx. 13dollars . I mentioned that seem high for that order and what was the special. She seemed very agitated at me for even asking since I had already paid. I said she could have mentioned the special to me, she said she would have to cancel the prior order and she seemed like she did not want to do that at all. I said yes redo the order and I' like the special order. She walked to the back for some time and came back and reordered for me. I saw her huddled up some other workers in the back. I thought this is not gonna go well. Sure enough later on a male worker called my name and said my pizza was not right and they'd have to start over to which I said o.k. after everyone in the place received their orders there I was still waiting, so I went to the counter and Laquisha said with all the smugness she could muster that they FORGOT to put my pizza in. I asked her to cancel my order and she said no way. I called her a sorry worker and left. I have never received a cancellation on my card and I was charged twice for the order I NEVER received. I have been a loyal customer for decades and usually order from Dowlen@ calder locale but I was on the road. I have never been treated so bad in my life. I know she was pissed off for having to redo the order, and she and her minions made wait and wait and wait. So I've paid for 2 orders that I never received. The unit # is 0027018 if that helps. I will tell everyone about this as well as social media blitz if this not resolved asap.

My pizzas were a joke!!! Pictures don’t need explaining!!! I love Pizza Hut but this is unacceptable especially since we order a lot!! Pictured is a pepperoni pizza and a Hawaiian luau pizza. No meat in Hawaiian !!

Wife placed a order at 6:15 pm. They told her it would be ready in 20 mins. We sat there til 7:26 pm before we got our pizza. They were telling people that came in it would be more than an 1 hr. and a half before they could place a order and there were not that many people in there. Customer service has went down the drain with Pizza hut any more.

In my Order there was supposed to be two, two liters of Diet Pepsi. And they only brought one. When I called and spoke to the store manger was supper rude about it and tried telling I didn’t order and Pepsi. So the one I did get was free. And I was looking at my online recipes as we was speaking. The guy was just plan on rude and treated my like a dumb fuck. I am not happy at all

Yesterday was our second pizza that we ordered in two weeks and both pizzas had no cheese and very little sauce . It was terrible! We live in a small town with only one pizza restaurant. And we have always enjoyed Pizza Hut . Please help

The worse place ever! I go to pay for my order and this fat ass fool with a damn hoodie on who can not talk mumbles once she takes my 50.00 dollar “I can’t take that...!” I’m like why.... a gentleman was sitting close asking her why she can’t take it.... he asked if she had change.... she said yes but I’m not taking it! Who does that! It’s fine to not take the money but why would u take my money and open the damn drawer and show that you already have 50.00 in your drawer!
Why do y’all hired ppl like that?
I spoke with the manager named precious who really did nothing but listen! So now it’s my mission to shut that place down!
Get ready to have to get another job!

I was trying to order pizza by phone and she kept putting me on hold, I was on hold for over 10 mins and staff told me I would do better by ordering on line so I did by was she was already being rude stating she was the only one up front. When I arrived there my order wasn't ready for schedule time so I WAITED FOR FIRST ORDER I HAVE 5 ORDERS I BROUGHT THE 1ST ORDER BACK TO DESTINATION. RETURNED BACK NO ONE WAS ATTENDING TO FRONT DESK PEOPLE CALLING STAFF SHE IGNORED THEM.WHEN SHE DECIDED TO CHECK ON MY ORDER I ASKED HER WAS SHE GIVING ANY KIND OF DISCOUNT FOR THE OUR WAIT SHE GOT LOUD AND ASKED DID I ONE THEE ORDER OR NOT I TOLD HER SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE RUDE AND SHE NEED TO HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICES AND I WAS GONNA TO REPORT HER AND SHE SAID PLEASE DO SO AND HER NAME WAS LAURA AT STOE IN ROSENBERG TX AVE H AND MY FIRST ONLINE WAS AT11:37AM AND I LEFT WITH NOTHING ABOUT 1:10 AND HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE TO PURCHASE FOOD FOR LUNCH AND SHE SAID SHE WAS CO - MANGER AND IT WAS A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE COMPLAINTING ALSO AND WITNESS HER BEHAVIOR. ORDER #3190605113734001313032268 AND IT GO ON WITH 4 M0RE ORDERS. MY PHONE# 832-477-1122

The store in Atlanta TX has a manager that is very rude and unprofessional. She talks about whooping people's *** with customers in the store. She continues to try and start a fight with a past employee. It has done no good to report her to the store manager or the district manager because they are all friends and back each other. She has gotten everyone else that works there to harass my daughter that no longer works there. They are constantly sending her pictures and telling her that Ashley is waiting for her to show up so they she ( Ashley ) can whoop her a**.

We get to the PH at 11:18. One pizza
on the Buffett. The manager tells me they had to throw everything away and start over because it was old!!!! Really? Buffett opens at 11! I come here at least 4 times a week! And not one time has it been a perfect experience. Seven dirty plates today. That’s a record usually the average is 3 before I get to a clean one. And silverware is worse!

A small group of ladies (five) meet for lunch once a month. This month we chose Pizza Hut in Lagrange, Indiana. We are working ladies and have one hour for lunch. We arrived at 11:30 and all had to be back at work at 12:30. We placed our order. I understand that they were short handed as the manager has been in the hospital. After half an hour 2 ladies received their lunch, one order was correct, the other order (mine) was not correct, but I chose to eat it. The other three ladies did not get their orders until 12:25. One order was salad, bread sticks and wings. The only thing she received were the wings and had to ask that they be boxed as she had to get back to work. The next order was soup, salad and bread sticks. She received her salad plate and ate her salad. Her soup and bread sticks came at 12:25 and again had to be boxed and taken back to work. The fifth and last order was a personal pan pizza and bread sticks. The pizza came and had to be boxed up and she had to ask about the bread sticks. This made all of us late getting back to work. When we went to pay, one of the ladies explained that it took so long to get our order and we were unable to eat. She was given her order free. The lady taking the money was very rude explaining that the manager had been in the hospital and they are short handed. I was the last to pay and she never said "thank you", "kiss my butt", "Sorry it took so long, but please come again.". She didn't even acknowledge me when she handed my change back. We were all five late getting back to work. It was not a good experience.

As a former Pizza Hut employee, I was taught to make eye contact and greet everyone that came thru the door. This is no longer taught in your training apparently. The waitress never came and explained why the food was taking so long, offer refills, no pre-busing, nothing. I was very disappointed in our service and treatment. It will be a long time before we choose to go to Pizza Hut for lunch again. I used to enjoy going to Pizza Hut. Thank you for your time, and addressing my complaint.

I called today to place a order to be delivered, I gave my order, while the employee was rude to begin with, I asked how did my order go from 19.99 to 30.00 dollars. She was even more rude as she explained it. I then asked her to add on the tip for the driver since I had to pay by my debt card, she got rude again and stated well you can just tell the dirver and add it when you sign the receipt very rudely! In all the years I have been ordering from Pizza Hut I have always had the tip added while I was placing my order! I told her I have always had it added when ordering, and she got rude with me again you can just sing the recipet and add it then. So I canceled my order!!!! I flat out refuse to give my debit number to someone who obviously needs an attitude adjustment! If my placing an order is such an inconvenience to her. then I guess she doesn't need my money to help pay her pay check every payday either!! I think Im just gonna be shopping at little cesars or papa johns from now on!!

on 31-05-2019, at 4pm in the afternoon, I ordered a pizza via pizzahut telephone line at Total Petrol pump outlet on Airport Road, Lahore Cantt. I went there after 20 minutes or so, to pick up my pizza but it was not ready. So your staff took my order again. Despite the fact that I remained waiting outside your outlet, after giving my order, for almost an hour or so & despite my repeated requests & reminders, your staff at Total Petrol pump outlet on Airport Road, Lahore Cantt, did not show any concern to give me my order, which was highly unfair with me.
Therefore I hereby formally lodge my complaint against your staff at your aforesaid outlet.

Called in an order for pick up at the Roxboro N.C. Pizza Hut. Went to pick up order, got home 20 minutes later and realized no sauce for breadsticks. This is a simple issue but there’s a lot larger problem. I called Pizza Hut and after being transferred to several different people, I heard on the phone an employee say “I’m not listening to this sh*t”. I asked to speak to the Manager and a female finally picked up the phone. I began to tell her about the frustration of not getting what you order at this location (as it’s steadily worse). Her reply to me is “you can kiss my a*s” and hangs up! What in the world kind of staff or better yet management do you have at this location? I followed up immediately by calling the customer complaint number and was told that someone would call or contact me via email within days. I’ve heard nothing from anyone! This leaves me to assume the problem is a lot larger than this one location. You may contact me at 336-504-9644.

I placed an order for 2 med. Perroni called in at 7:05 made sure i was 5 mins late as he told me 20 mins. I got there at 735 pizza not ready I finally got my order at 815 said it just came up not when he handed me the pizza the box was warm never again

I had order online and manager didn’t want to give me the pizza because he was assuming it was already picked up. Witch it was never picked up even with the pizza being in the side with receipt. The other thing is that he was training other manager that seemed very lost and confused and even told me I am very sorry. This other manager human resource should speak to because he is really not in a manager roll and not cooperative what so ever. Assuming things without even verifying

I had a large pizza delivered payed 17.30 it was cold ang not enough sauage on it

Pizza Hut in Kyle Texas ordered 4 pizzas on Sunday afternoon, I love Pizza Hut but this was horrific I called and asked if Special was made less Quality...it very little meat and hardly any cheese..I was embarrassed to serve it..,I usually eat what's left in the morning
We had too throw it away it was very hard and dry..I called and Spoke to a lady Manager and she could care less....Be careful iza Hut t love it but there are many choices

order a cheese pizza today 2nd time this has happen but this time was bad cheese was brown and overcooked my son who is 30 try to tell the manager and she talked him like a child and real hateful told him their was nothing wrong with the pizza gave no choice but to keep this pizza store was cornelia ga may 31 2019 I will not go back she made me feel uneasy never have I complained but this time it was bad

A friend and I went to Pizza Hut in Cicero, NY.The sign said all you can eat. That started at 11.30. We got there about 10 to 15 minutes later. When we up to the buffet, all that was left of pizza were 2 pieces thin crust pizza. She took that and went back to our table. She said it was dry from sitting out.

I went to get something from the salad bar. I rested my arm on the side the table top was sticky. When I opened the napkin to get my utensils out, the fork looked like it still had food on it. I went up and asked the hostess if I could have another fork. She gave me another napkin. The same thing happened. My friend let me have her fork. When we finished, we asked to see the manager, she said he will be out in a few minutes. 15 minutes he came out. We told him our concerns. was told that the forks are just water marks, that there was plenty of pizza and that they had been busy. (we walked in 15 minutes after opening.) He just seemed like he didn't want to be bothered with anything we had to say. We will not be going back to Pizza Hut again. It is suppose to be customer oriented. I guess not.

Are your stores all corporate Owned or franchises also? I’m in one of your stores at River Bridge shopping center in West Palm Beach, Fl faces Jog Road # 6728. Time is 128 pm. Friday the 31st of May. I have pictures of the front service counter and cash register areas where we pay and are served our orders. THIS COUNTER HASNT BEEN WIPED CLEAN IN A WEEK OR MORE. Makes me wonder if what’s in my immediate area is filthy then what’s hiding in the back or beyond my vision? The warmers behind the counter with the glass doors have more hand prints then a finger print system the government has on everyone ever arrested. Same for the front door just a few less. The front door I can understand customers with kids pushing the glass but there’s no excuse for the doors on that warmer behind the counter. Someone from corporate needs to sneak in this place ASAP. I really wanted to just leave and they can have my money but I got my food timely. For the sake of your good company name someone needs to look at this store from our side of the counter. Remind your staff it takes two minutes to spay glass cleaner and wipe the warmer doors and USE THE HANDLE TO OPEN AND CLOSE THEM ! Understaffed? Call me I live across the street I’d be happy to clean this mess once before opening for free. Every day ! 305/763/5471. Thank you. I have pictures if u really want them or need them but it be best to just walk a supervisor in unannounced. If u want ther 3 pictures feel free to contact me at the number above or my email.

I ordered 2 large pizzas and 6 lemon pepper chicken at 6:08pm for delivery. I called back 2 hours later to find out that my order was cancelled by the call center. I called the call center and they said the store did not have any large pizzas, so I said change the order and give me two medium pizza and the lemon pepper chicken. I called the store at 9:30pm to verify my order and the lady had an attitude when I asked about my order, she placed me on hold and never returned to the phone.Now it is 9:59 pm central time, I hung up my phone, I have not received any pizza, I'm hungry and very upset at PIZZA HUT. Now I have to get in my car and drive to the nearest fast food restaurant and get something to eat that I don't want to eat.
Sincerely Yours
SGT. Herrera, Carlos J. RET.

My 12$ pizza was undercooked and inedible. And my double order of breadsticks came with one dipping sauce which was spilled all over the box.

We ordered dinner at 7 om. The estimated delivery time was max 77 min. I recieved a text that order was on its way. 20 min later I called as it did not arrive. They said they were short drivers and he was delivering. 20 min later I called again. Spoke to the manager. It was still there in the hot box. 20 min later it arrived cold and short one pizza. Called manager again. I told him I want credit and the pizza. He said okay and that it would be 1 hour. 90 min later I called.
It was still there. Finally arrived again cold and the wrong toppings
Not happy at all
. We had dinner after 10 pm.

My family and I ate at Pizza Hut in Diamondville, WY on Sunday May 26th and we were so disappointed. The salad bar was the worst I have seen. It was so messy, unclean and the salad bar food was definitely not fresh !!!! The containers of food was almost all gone!! And the over all place was very messy with trash and food all over the floor !!! I have lived here for over 20 years and never seen pizza hut such a mess!!! I am so disappointed in that place and we use to love to eat there !!! It has been going down hill for awhile now !!! Was excited to know they were getting a new manager but it seems worse than before !! It breaks my heart to see this because so many people use to eat there and many people stop going because it is not clean and poor management !! I'm sorry to complain but really want to keep the pizza hut going because we don't have that many places to eat here!!! Please send better management or something !!! Please !!!!

We ordered two pizzas and a cookie from 9672 Sunset Drive in Miami, Florida 33173 at approximately 2:20 P.M. in the afternoon on May 27, 2019. At 3:30 P.M. I called the location and was advised the Pizza should be there soon. At 4:10 P.M. my pizza still had not arrived so I called to speak to a manager and was placed on a hold for 10 minutes. I called back several times and no one answered. We then used my wife's phone to place the call and someone answered. They finally allowed me to speak with the manager, I explained to the manager that the Pizza finally arrived at 4:17 P.M. and the pizza and the cookie were cold. The Manager stated that he would send out a new order. Needless to say I never received a new order and had to microwave my pizza. I believe it may be time for training the manager properly. I will no longer order from Pizza Hut. Horrible experience.

So disappointed. I have always used Pizza Hut over Dominos as you used more toppings and more flavour but I’ve just taken delivery of a large pizza with less toppings than and Dominos pizza with zero taste.
May as well set fire to a £10 note!

I realize ANY restaurant can have a bad day, staffing issues or any number of other problems that might pop up.
Therefore, the first bad experience at any eating establishment doesn’t cause me a great deal of distress- give them another chance .
HOWEVER, this is my THIRD visit to the Pizza Hut in Eureka Springs, AR and I can honestly say it will be my last.

Every time I’ve come into this restaurant, there is a problem, not enough staff, busier than we expected, or they are out of something. Today’s problem?? I walked in to a restaurant with 4 occupied tables and at least 10 dirty tables. I was greeted at the door with “ have a seat if you can find a clean table”. REALLY?? That’s how you greet customer?

Secondly, the young man who came to the table said “can I help you” When I began to order, he DARTED off and returned with menus and a pen and paper . “I’m sorry, we are so busy”

Third, when ordering, we were told they are out of beef for a meat lovers pizza .
If they are out of ingredients for a dine in customer, then drive through is suffering too, not to mention delivery, if they offer such.
Corporate needs to pull this franchise license and see if they can find ANYONE who knows how to operate a food service establishment.

They won’t deliver to my housing addition but they will go 3 more miles down the road to deliver to a different housing addition. That’s ridiculous!

I have complained about this before awhile ago but you still have not fix the problem. Ordering on line you can not put what sauce you want and how much you want. It's frustrating that you can't order on line.

You sent me a coupon via e-mail on May 20 that says it expires on May 26. I tried to use it today (May 25) and you gave me a message the coupon had expired?

If that is accurate, why did you not put a different expiration date on it?

M. Fields
fisherman82083@aol.com

Pizza hut doesn't care customer satisfaction even loyal customers.

I'v been using pizzahut in sharjah university city.
I'v been ordering more than 20 times in less than 4 month.
it means I order more than one pizza almost every week.

Of course, I've ordered pizza a lot. and pizza hut made a lot of mistake because I tried their pizzas a lot. It's quite natural.

1. they made seafood pizza in a poor quality. that's why I never order seafood pizza.
when i ordered the seafood pizza, bad squid smelling was from pizza. also squid looked very dried and small becuase it is already dehydrated.
dehydrated squid means the storage of seafood is very poor and worng. especially squid is easy to be bad compared to shirimp.

2. poor customer service reaction.
Even though they delivered wrong pizza to their customer and their customer service staff told me that i can get the pizza which is supposed to be my place later whenever i want. and i can eat the pizza so i ate it then, what they say is because i ate the pizza, they will offer me the smaller size pizza later.

what the poor service mind is? ok then after 1 week i ordered the free medium pizza which is supposed to be here but they say totally differently.

they told me that I must order one pizza and then they offer me the free extra pizza.

I really don't understand their attitudes to loyal customers.
I now understand why their rate of score is less than 2 out of 5 on zomato application.

I don't want to use pizza hut anymore which doesn't have any morality and profressionalism.

they don't care people. they only care money. Actually making pizza is one of the profitable business
Because it's very easy to make it, and the source of ingredients such as mozarella cheese and dough and sauce are very cheap.

and they get the more than 60AEd for one large pizza.

such poor company is.

After waiting an hour and 15 minutes for a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza I was told it would be six more minutes. While waiting inside I check 7 minutes later she said it is almost done. A gentlemen comes in and hears me and said Skidmore. Here is your order I got back to work and it isn’t mine. No wonder papa John’s is doing so well and Little Caesar’s is coming.

On May 23, 2019, I ordered 2 large pizza's on line for a delivery at 11:45am.Store #032465. I received a call at 11:20 am telling me that had had some problems and if it would be ok if it was a little late? I asked how late and was told I would have it by 12:00pm. I told them it would be ok if they could have it to me at noon. At 12:30 I still had not seen it or heard from them. I called Pizza Hut here in Rolla, Mo, where it was coming from and they told me it was on its way. It is maybe 1.5 miles away from where they were delivering it. I met the delivery driver at the elevator at 12:50. There were 8 of my employees who did not get a lunch because of this. I would not recommend your store at all. When we did get the pizza, it was cold.
Becky Peterman
573-578-8359

Pizza Hut I. Broken Bow Oklahoma filthy,rude service out of everything no air conditioning flies everywhere. And it's like this all the time.It used to be a good place to eat but now I wouldn't let my dog eat there the health dept should close it down.

I dealt with the Sydenham Branch, Christchurch.
I ordered a thin and crispy, super supreme. I had to upgrade as it did not come in small size.
When I got home it was a pan, which was undercooked and very doughy.
I telephoned, at the time, to let them know so they could get their act together. I was informed they would write in a book my issue and give a refund.
I went in today to show my receipt and get a refund.
The counter staff, were very dismissive, and no apology, and no sorry for the inconvenience.
No customer service whatsoever, which after all the hassle I actually had was pretty poor.
I feel you need to do some retraining of staff to be more polite and expect better customer service from this outlet.
If this is how I am treated why would I bother to go back!
Y M McDonald
37 Acorn Close
Waltham
Christchurch 8023

Please monitor the Lewiston, Idaho pizza hut on Facebook at "LC Valley Reviews Closed group" every couple weeks there is yet another negative post about the local Pizza Hut restaurant. You Closed the Clarkston, WA one and it appears that just maybe you closed the wrong one.

Are you wanting to close the Lewiston location also? Your manager and crew there are ruining your business... and from the looks of the complaints on your website, it's apparently happening all over.

I went through GM training at Taco Bell in Bakersfield back in the Spring of 1995, and I know that what is going on at the Lewiston, Idaho Pizza Hut shouldn't be happening..

Kerry Moser

Hello I am writing this letter with total anger with one of your locations 4300 macsway (eastland)Columbus Ohio 43232. I placed my at 3:44pm est delivery said 4:30 as I am typing this complaint my pizza just got to my door at 5:48 all the food was cold and not to mention I couldn’t even try to cancel nor check the status of my order because they quit answering the phone and then I called the hotline and I spoke with 4 different people to transferred numerous of times and to tell me their is nothing they can do because the call center can’t see online orders. To say the least I am furious with my service and the company totally angry. The service was so horrible my driver suggested I keep calling to get my order remade and to get a credit on my account because I was not the only customer complaining and sent their food back to have remade. I am asking someone please to contact me back in regards to this matter cause something needs to happen. My confirmation number was 3190520144420001331035525 and my telephone number is 6149722081

I placed my order for delivery at approximately 7:15pm, & my credit card was debited for $37.00 dollars. I was told I would have my order within 30min. 1 hour later no delivery, I contacted pizza hut 3 times following up and they kept telling me my order would be arriving within minutes. Finally 2 hours later I called and waited 5 min on hold to finally hear that they could not deliver my order due to weather. what is this all about. I called dominos placed my order and had my delivery within 20 min. I am most certain pizza hut does not want to service there customer this way. Do you not think they could have at least apologize to me...they were so rude. I will be sending the corporate offices of pizza hut a service complaint letter with the details to my evening which was inclusive of 3 hours and 15 min of my time being spent in placing an order that my family and I never received. I am sorry for having to be so negative but, really this was a terrible evening for us and I just felt I need to spent my time in letting others know. God Bless. MMW

Ok I used the online ordering today. I thought I had ordered a Specialty pizza and a pepperoni pizza. I ordered this @ 12:35 p.m. the online app said that it would be there in 30 to 40 minutes. The place is 5 minutes from the middle school where I teach. So @
1:25 p.m. he arrived I had 3 minutes to wolf down a piece and found that not only did I not have a specialty pizza. I had two pepperoni pizzas. So I called back, to complain about the order. Unfortunately, we had a fire drill. I had to stay with my class so by the time I got back he was gone. I called the store this afternoon. The manager said or the assistant mgr said I could only get 10% off and they were writing off one pizza. But my price was 29.00 dollars! I just don’t think they were understanding how messed up this was. I got mistakenly 2 pepperoni pizzas in the middle of the day and I had bought Cinnabon’s also that should have been there on time. I can’t return food easily that was my lunch now. I was treating some coworkers with this lunch also. I also got a complaint from the manager about how he only had one driver. So should I get the wrong order late because he can’t get a driver? I already like Marcos better but I was using Pizza Hut cause I was gonna buy Pizzas for my students. I feel like you guys cheated me and didn’t try to make a good faith effort. If you don’t fix this better than you have. I will go to Little Caesar’s. I will find every opportunity to complain. Can you make this right?

I order pizza at 6:03pm on 5/6/19. Estimated delivery time: 36 - 46 minutes. called into pizza hut to get a update at 6:56pm and they said that my pizza is ready but it will be another 30 minutes and hung up the phone

The bible class of our senior community ordered 8 pizzas from the store on 43rd ave here in Phoenix AZ for our annual pizza party.
The delivery was on time; the pizzas were great,,, but we discovered that we had been shorted three pizzas. ( we paid for 8 and only received 5) We thought the delivery person would notice the error and deliver the missing pizzas,,, he didn't. ( and we tipped him generously,,) guess its our bad for not checking before he left. we didnt notice the error until we ran out of pizza, and we should not have,,, we ordered enough for each person to have 2 slices.
really disappointed in Pizza hut cheating us

Called to order dine-in pizza. Automated call picked up when local store did not answer. Local said we could not order ahead and dine in, but allowed us to. Got there at 9:10 pm. Closes at 10:00 pm. Salad bar ready to take down. No spoons or serving utensils. Had to ask for fork to eat with. Ate pizza out of box. Going down for some time, but this did it. Time to complain. Thank you. The only waiter said he had to leave in 20 min. Proceeded to take salad bar down.

5/5/19
Good Morning... my name is Sue Latham. I am a senior citizen who just wanted to go sit down and have a pizza with my husband and our friend. We went to the Pizza Hut located in Troy, Missouri on Friday May 3, 2019 around 6:30 pm. We called our friend and ask him if he wanted to go get a pizza and he said yes and he would pick us up in 15 minutes! I grabbed my phone (which has my debit card in a slot on the case) and off we went. We went in and the waitress was just delightful. Could not have ask for a friendlier face to represent your company. The two guys (both over 50 years old) ask for an ice tea and I ask for a bud light. The waitress ask for my ID... of which I giggled since I am in fact over 60 and she said the manager had to see it. I didn't have my ID with me as I was not driving. So one of the guys ordered a beer. The manager came over and looked at my friends ID and then they served him a beer. Yes... I drank it.... It is good to drink with pizza and by the time the pizza came one of the guys ask for another beer. The manager (Craig... rude Craig) came over and said he knew I drank the beer and we could not have another. He said he had to see my ID. He said he could lose his liquor license for serving me. We thought he was kidding because again.... everyone at the table is OVER 50 and I am over 60. We giggled... He said he would have ask us to leave had he not known us. (I had never seen the guy in my life!) He was just rude.
The pizza came (overcooked would be an understatement) and we ate it and the guys walked outside and I went to the little window to pay. I ask for Craig and when he came to the window I told him... the law states you have to be over 21 to drink alcoholic beverages and it was clear I was and there was no chance of him losing his liquor license and the only thing he lost that evening was future business and a bad name for how he treated me as a customer, a senior citizen at that... and for me to notify the corporate office of how he treats his customers. I told him from the number of people in the restaurant it didn't appear he could afford that. I handed him my debit card to pay and he ask me to move over to the other machine. I was fine there and said I would wait there. He said the guy standing there was on his machine and to move over. I said I was fine there and he threw my card at me and ask me to leave. There was no one waiting in line to pay nor was there anyone there to pick up pizza thus not necessary for me to move. Yes I was angry by his rudeness at this point. Social Media is a big thing now and I have not posted anything yet, but I want you to know how disappointed I was in his behavior and service.
I feel bad for the little waitress as she did her job and she did not get a tip because I always add it with my debit card. Not only was Craig rude to me, he prevented one of his own employees from getting a tip she deserved. Again... what a shame.
Thank you in advance for addressing this matter with Craig. His rudeness was unacceptable. I will wait until I hear from you before I turn to social media.

Regards,

Sue Latham
218 Lincoln Lane
Winfield, Mo. 63389

I visited pizza hut at Dexter Missouri tonight at 10:55pm. This was the worst experience I have ever had at a pizza hut. We walk in and start hearing sexual noises being made by two of the employees. We were not greeted at all when we walked in, they just stared at us and continued making the noises. We were the only customers in the building and we sat for 10 minutes without being waited on. Once we were finally waited on, we waited 30 minutes for our one pizza. Before we got our pizza, two employees began yelling at each other very loudly making us feel so uncomfortable that we got a to go box and did not even eat a bite of our pizza. This is my second time visiting this location and the employees were absolutely disrespectful and unprofessional both times.

Pizza Hut #033389
13214 Coursey Blvd, Baton Rouge LA 70817

Server: Carl

Ordered the pizza online. I arrived and was told my food was just coming out of the oven. 20 minutes later I was told my last item was coming out. After that item came out I was told we had one more item that would be another 5 minutes. I was waiting for a total of about 40 minutes before I received everything. When I got home, I opened the box for my P'zone to see this (see attached image). I could not drive back to trade for another one, since that pizza hut is across town and I had my two young children with me AND it was getting late. They were very unhelpful whenever I'd asked how much longer it'd be, either on their personal phones or talking with one another.

The Pizza Hut in Seminole OKlahoma never do their job and they all smoke weed in the back away from the cameras to not get caught. I have witnessed them doing so in their cars and etc. the managers that are supposed to fire people and make sure employees work do nothing about their poor customer service and they cannot run the business properly. A delivery driver named Chris steals the other drivers deliveries from the board as well.

We were at the Pizza Hut in Siloam Springs Arkansas today for lunch1. Service was poor 2. We waited for thirty minutes on our food which was not even ready at that time. 3. we told the waitress we were leaving and they charged us for our drinks. another customer in the store was having the same problem. they did not offer any compensation for our wait and did not explain why the pizza was not made yet. The only explanation was and I quote Sorry about that end of quote. plus the sign said buffet and there wasn't one they said it was other days which I cant remember. WE ARE REALLY DISAPOINTED IN THE WAY WE WERE TREATED! I THOUGHT PIZZA HUT HAD BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE. I KNOW THEY HAVE IN THE PAST BUT I GUESS ITS NOT NOW. To rate my experience I wouldn't even give it a 1 MAYBE 0

It was not cool it was stuffy and when gave us the menu it was so worn out could hardly see what was on menu apparently mgr does not care walked out

My daughter and I had a very bad experience with the lady working there. She was very rid from the time we walked up . I asked her prices and she's like they are up in the board and I ask her if she was making fresh pizza amd bread sticks ,because the ones that were there we're expired . She was rude about that also . Then when they were finally done she have my daughter the old ones anyway and told her they were still good but they weren't . And my daughter was holding her hand out for the change and she threw it down in front of here . So so rude . She was throwing the old pizza in the trash with attitude when we ask for fresh . Was being so so rude with attitude the whole time . If you hate ppl don't be in a job u have to deal with them on a daily basis and I they will lose a lot of costmers because of her ruddness . She needs to be told about it or fired .

We ordered delivery and one pizza was burnt and the other was burnt and incorrect. We ordered pepperoni and got sausage. Also, we ordered a 2 liter and the driver did not give it to us. When we called they told us they would have him bring it back and he never did.

Ok you only driver was less than respectful and took my change with him and tried to snatch the pizza out of my hand when I wanted my change before I could call Pizza Hut and ask why I wasn’t able to have my change. Anyways that alone the first pizza room an hour and 30 minutes to get here. We got a refund pizza (still only got one drink even though we had two now) and he told my brother (143 minutes of waiting) to tell ‘your girl to learn to have respect for people’. Talk about disgusting and disrespectful I hope I can take this farther because I’ll take some rude shit like this to court I have none of my change and still missing a drink this is distant gross and the first one wasn’t even warm but the banana peppers were burnt.

Pizza hut in Farmington Mo. Is the filthiest eating establishment I've be in a long time. Only one person waiting on people. No tales had been cleaned, trash on the floors. We finally just walked out. All i heard while I was there was how hours had been cut and corporate only cared about profits. A sorry restaurant indeed.

I have been to 3 locations for a meal and was given poor service and bad attitude. Store in Jasper Alabama was closed at
2:30 PM and employees were inside and would not come to the door. I went to store in forestdale alabama and treated very rude, because I was white. They did not want to wait on me. Store in Gardendale Alabama was received with bad attitude from the manager and the food was bad. All three locations have bad food and bad attitude. If this is the way you run your business, I will not be visiting your stores any longer. I may add that I report a problem to your customer service rep and he assured me that I would receive a call from the district manager. I never received the calls after complaining to corporate Headquarters. You may not care about my complaints, but you have on record 928 other complaints. You use to have a great business, but not anymore.

I have been reaching out to corporate by phone and email for the last two weeks about an experience I had where I was threatened by a staff member. 11 days later and still no response. Filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

When I placed my order, I requested extra marinara for the family order of breadsticks which was part of my order. After looking at my receipt when I returned home, I noticed I was charged .75 for the extra marinara. When I requested the sauce I was not told it would cost $.75. If I had been told, I would not have gotten the extra marinara. I was shocked that a little cup that size would cost that amount of money. I do not believe 2 cups that size of marinara are enough for a family order of breadsticks. Otherwise, everything was good.

I made a order with the call center they got everything right but one thing was still missing from my order some cinnamon buns. Well I called them back but no one will give me what ordered or refund the money.

I ordered a Italian sausage pizza carry out and when got home had just a cheese pizza. Tried to call them back and they wouldn’t answer phone. Rawlins wy Pizza Hut. Will not go back

Tonight I've been treated so poorly that I feel like was 100% your company in Mt Gilead Ohio's fault. I ordered delivery from your company this evening at 738 and tied to pay through my PayPal account. The manager Natalie said my payment was denied and so I told her I would pay cash . 30 minutes later the pizza was deliveredand I paid 20.even , giving driver almost 4 dollar tip. As soon as he left I seen that the manager made a mistake and charged my card 16.36. I called and brought it to her attention that it went through. She then said it was denied were not giving you your 20$. Or refundimg your card
She insisted there was no way she is giving us refund on card or my cash
She said I would have to come to her. Angrily that it's an obvious mistake I drove down to show her transaction I'd from her sever
.I'm a known homosexual and have been treated so so horribly in this town for years I even left for 15 and just recently came back to marry my best friend who is Mexican American citizen. Even though I'm gay we are married. As soon as we walked in the door we could tell she thought very little of us the manager at Pizza hut in . Mt. Gilead Oh. She acted like we were inconveniencing her and literally wouldn't even talk to us . I was so upset left my card at the house a d had to go back and get it .then she said how do I know thabthis is this pizza hut refusing to check to see if my payment cleared after all she said you forgotnykur card and I just wanted cash . I just wanted to be treated like at humn being who just paid for a single service 2 times. After debating with her about why she won't just refund my cash since the payment obviously came out of my accounts she supposedly refund my card but really was being obviously racist or whatever wouldn't even talk to me ,she said you obviously only want cash . I don't know what was less obvious that I wanted my money back since they charged me twice. I only wanted what was right. I have never felt so poorly treated in my life . It had taken me 25 years to come out of the closet and didn't believe this kinda hate still exhisting in this town. I'm going to let it be known that pizza hut has Managers in there corporation treat homosexuals and minorty woman like we're just scamming them. I work hard for my money building homes and swinging the hammer every day. Then a multi million dollar company can't give a customer 20 back after they realized there error. I'm so hurt and this totally consumed all of my night. I just wanted my rightfully deserved refund. She acted like I was just some queer that doesn't matter. I'm filling multiple complaints and will probably find out of there is any legal action I should take.
Sincerely.
Rob Fieler and Joedi Carlos/Fieler

I ordered a stuffed crust pizza from coal Township Pennsylvania Pizza Hut and I got the wrong pizza went I called and complained they gave me a different pizza that was cardboard pizza no cheese on the pizza at all it was disgusting I threw it away. I’m very disappointed

Okay, I usually have no problem out of Pizza Hut, but I went to Atlanta for a concert this weekend, and it ended at 12:00, while Pizza Hut closed at 1am. I understand no one wants to work past closing time, I have to close a grocery store consistently, but we were super hungry and wanted a decent bite to eat. We ordered 2 medium pizzas at 12:30, and the order was accepted, saying the order will take a maximum of 45 minutes. I know it would be after 1:00, but only by a few minutes. The app said the order was being made, and even sent a text alert that it was on its way around 1:30 or so, but it was taking unusually long. I stayed up until 3:00 because the app was saying a delivery driver was on its way. This was really upsetting, since we haven’t eaten since 3:00 from being on the road for a majority of the day.
The next day, we stop by the Pizza Hut we ordered from (25 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta) which was 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE HOTEL, and the cashier went and got a manager I think, and he showed me a cancellation report where my order was on it. I told him that the app showed the pizza was on its way, but he completely blew off that we waited forever and just said the money will be refunded sooner or later. There is no reason that the order should’ve been refunded at all. I understand working is hard, especially after midnight, but there should’ve at least been a prompt saying that the order wasn’t coming. I don’t know, I feel like the staff could’ve handled it better, rather than just completely cancelling my whole order and giving my money back because they didn’t feel like “working over”. Usually encounters like these don’t bother me, but the lack of care really pushed my buttons, and I do not plan on ordering delivery from the Atlanta restaurant again.

I am a customer that patronizes cherry Rd pizza Hut in rock hill sc 29732 frequently. They have messed up my pizza the last 3x. I called go get my "so called free pizzas" and the information was not available in the system. If pizza Hut messed up an order- then state they are going to make it right but then take the information out of the system... How is that good business?
Cherry Rd in Rock Hill SC has poor service and does not attempt to do better.
I just whatt is due to my family. Pizza Hut made a mistake and should pay for it as they offered... I didn't request anything they offered to make it right.

I want to work with pizza Hut but not at my expense.

I was in sanducy and heard the manager swear at her employee. This isn't the first time this has happened. Your manager at this branch is rude and degrading. Her name is Vicky.

Had to wait almost 2 hours for our food about 30 min for drinks our waitress was a crack head her teeth were all rotted out she couldnt be still and she didnt turn our oder in. We were suppose to get a discount and didnt even get one. Worste experience ever!!!

Only because I had to give it a star. Not only was the food cold, wrong, it took TWO HOURS. Tried calling to cancel and was on hold for 20 min. So we just accepted that we couldn’t cancel it. Ordered a hand tossed pizza and got cold, hard thin crust. Also ordered a chicken Alfredo and it was overly loaded with pepper and the chicken wasn’t cooked fully.

I went the Hut on Route 9 North in woodbridge to get a Pezzone the TV said $ 5.00 when I reached the store I expected to pay 5.00 + tax then I was told it was $ was 5.99 and tax that's not was advertised

First of all the server was not engaged in her work, no smile, no thank you, no refills on drinks or checking on us to see if all was fine. I ordered a pzone meaty sandwich, when I got it the sandwich was not good, it tasted very bad, it had a very bad taste to it and I did not eat it. It was mostly full of cheese. Actually I had an upset stomach a short time later after eating only a few bites of it, it was evident something was wrong with it. On top of that the restaurant was not very clean and our table had a sticky surface. Pizza Hut has always been my favorite pizza until lately, what we are experiencing now is it seems like they are thrown together quickly, greasy, and almost seems like they are not fully baked kind of mushy? I also blame management training for the shortfalls in product, service and clean restaurants. One more thing, maybe things would improve if the help put down their phones and quit playing grab ass in kitchen and focused on the job they are being paid for and had some pride.

The driver was so nasty. Bad hygiene, rude, etc.. And smelled of weed. Name tag said Kembryana. This was the Garden City Location in Georgia.

It should not take over an hour everytime we order from the Firethorne Katy Tx store. This store has the worst service and the home number never works.

I asked lightly baked and the pizza looked very crappy. I always spend a lot of money here and this time 3 pizzas were ordered. I may go to a different pizza shop because when I call they tell me they are sorry there is nothing they can do. Also looks like it’s just thrown in.

I ordered a bbq beef brisket pizza and it was horrible, there was so little meat it looked like a cheese pizza!!!

Delivery driver was really rude, and our pizza was under cooked I would I like full refund otherwise I will make a formal complaint.

On March 31, 2019 i called to order a pizza to be sent to another address, i had to repeat myself several times and the young lady was not
understanding the information i was providing so i got frustrated and disconnected the call. I then disconnected the call and then called back
to speak with a supervisor and i told the young man that i wanted to speak with a superviser concerning this issue and he placed me on hold and
never came back to the phone. I then called and the same young lady who initially answered the phone took the call and i asked to speak with
the supervisor, the supervisor did pick up the line quickly and then i advised her of what happend on the call and she took my order and she
seemed like she had an attitude and the told me the my card was declined and i had just used my card with another merchant. I then called my
bank and they told me that pizza hut declined my card. I asked my bank (Wells Fargo) did they decline the card or did pizza hut decline the card
and they told me that pizza hut declined the card. I asked can they do that he my bank said that pizza hut has the ablity to decline the card. So i
then went into the same pizza hut and ordered the same pizza and used the same card and the charge was approved. I was very disappointed
in the way i was treated. I have worked in customer service for at least 20 years and have NEVER been treated so disrepectfully and so horribly.
This was one of the worst customer service experiences that i have ever had. I will be reporting this the to the better business bureau and consurmer affairs. There have got to be better people you can hire. Very disappointed with the service of one of my all time favorite pizza places. I will NEVER, go to this pizza hut again. Thank you Shri Brown, 762 524 2433, Columbus, GA. Pizza Hut# 025857. I still have my receipt from that day.

I was just at my pizza hut on 30th street in Hutchinson KS, I bought a meaty pzone to go and the order was totally wrong. I was told they can not add a item inside the pzone up they can leave stuff out. first of all this is a stupid policy. I ordered a meaty pzone, minus the ham, minus the sausage both kinds, I wanted beef and pepperoni, and bacon but I was told you cant add the bacon to this food item.....but when I got home my wife's dinner was WRONG.... I got sausage, and three pieces of pepperoni, my wife can not eat sausage so this pzone had to be thrown out. my ticket number is 0058 server name is RUSSEL, the amount charged was $6.50...….today's date is 4-21-19 this is not the first time that my ordere was wrong. please do a better job in the quality of your food ordered. This the only full service pizza hut in my home town, so I might have to not go there in the future. That will depend on your response to this complaint if I go back.

my Unhappy wife,,,,,

Joe Roseberry

North Little Rock Arkansas - Warden Rd
I have called this pizza hut several times and it kept saying they were closed. When I finally got ahold of them they put me on hold and I'm still on hold. It's been 17 minutes.

St marys Georgia Pizza Hut. My husland and I after watching tv commercials about the PZones we ordered by phone and I picked up the order. 3 pzones 1 meat lovers and 2 pepporoni. The bread was good on these, the size was larger than expected but had hardly anything inside. Pepporoni ones had very little pepporoni maybe 5 on each side and no cheese at all. I opened them up and put my own cheese inside. Meat one was eatable but not really what expected. Commercials show lots of cheese. Really a false and misleading thing. Not satisfied at all with my food. Thought you should know. Service was good food was not. Rosanna hope

Call in to store #4762 located on 241 South Main Street. I called in 11 pizzas and when I arrived they had only made 10 pizza but charged me for 11. I told them I want the pizza because it was a special made pizza for someone... I then asked for a discount or an extra pizza for free for the inconvenience because this was their mistake. The manager said she can either give me my money back or make the pizza. Pour Pour Pour customer service to the MAX.

on Friday at 9:28 am I called to place a order for delivery I placed a order for 10 pizza's and 2 orders of wings, to be delivered at 11 am to my job for a work crew at 11:20 I called to ask where my order was no one seem to know where my or was. finally I spoke to someone in the woodlawn store and she informed me that my order was on the was on the way. 1:15pm still no pizza we all went without eating .I called back this time I checked with the call center spoke with Robert he said no order had came in but my ccard ending in 8660 was charged $76.57.such poor Service I was so disappointed I always order with Pizza Hut great food but the Service Really got me so upset.i called my ccard company to stop payment. I called and spoke to 4 different people no apology or northing I work at a call center my self if I gave that kind of service I would be without a job.one employee at woodlawn said she could make the order but she would have to charge me again imagine that.

There’s like no sauce on my Garlic Parmesan wings. Dry like a bone. Today at Pizza Hut in Brookfield, Missouri

I order pizza often from our local Pizza Hut often. Tonight I was faced with some very rude and unprofessional employees!!! I ordered my pizza online, watches the tracker, as well as my surveillance cameras at home. I received an out for delivery text and 15 minutes after that still no pizza (mind you I leave approximately 3 miles from the destination-one turn!) 30 minutes after the text I decide to go to Pizza Hut. First I was told that my order had already been delivered which was impossible because I didn’t see a driver in route to the store! We sat there while the employee supposedly called the driver. About 10 minutes later the driver comes up and says she never even left to deliver the pizza yet and pulls it out of the warmer then hands it to us. I asked to speak to the manager whose name was Cameron-he was no help at all. His response was “oh well you was misinformed” then he walks away! Some manager you have running your store! I’m not satisfied at all with the actions of your workers at all and I will not stop ranting until something is done!!!

Store lied to me about my order being out for delivery twice and took 3 hrs and still never got my food. When I called the store the final time, the lady was rude and short with me. Still tried to make out like I did something wrong and still tried to tell me my food was out for delivery. The store isn’t far from my home. It doesn’t take 3 hrs.

I placed an order by phone and was told 20 minutes, I got to the pickup location (howard Cooke Blvd,
Montego bay Jamaica) I deliberately went an additional 10 minutes late, wen I got the I was told that the bread is not ready and the person has to bake it now. I was so upset as I placed this order went late on purpose to be told it's not ready, for the entire time the cashier had an attitude, her response was (miss what are you going to do as I need to cash other customers) this was as if I should not say anything and just wait. Fast forward I waited the additional 15 minutes for the bread, I said to the cashier "it's now 15 minutes can you check on the bread" her response was"when it's ready someone will take it out". So I asked her 3 times "are you telling me that you cannot check on this " she ignored my request. Shortly thereafter she took the pasta from the warmer, threw it on the counter and told her coworker to assist me. I took my food and before I could step out she made a rude comment so I went back and reported her to the supervisor. Now this is not the way to provide service to a customer, this rep needs to be educated on what service is before she is placed at the front to assist.

I ordered a pizza at 9:30 pm & I never received the pizza.

I can’t beleive how bad our local Pizza Hut has gotten , from the stingy toppings, gross establishment, drug users as employees & rude service!! I’d wish you would send someone to clean up this place or it will not last , this is a small town & word travels fast ! Two of your employers ( maybe more ) are drug users , as I see them coming in & out of a well known drug house ! I will not spend my hard earned money or feed my children with food that gross people are putting their hands all over !! Wake up Pizza Hut , it's time to CLEAN HOUSE !!!!

Ordered close to $60 worth of pizza around 7:15. I called for delivery instead of carryout. Was told pizza will be here at 7:45pm. No call, no show. We called over 3 times, each time, the driver is on his way. Called at 9:15. Was told the driver couldn’t find the house and as a result, he went back to the pizza station and left the pizzas on the counter with our personal information on it- per our neighbor.
The manager nor the driver tried to accommodate us in any way, therefore, I will not purchase from you all anymore.

Dante’ Burress

We stood at the counter for a full 5 minutes while 3 employees quoted the Bible at the tables. I then went around the counter in the back and asked for assistance so we could place our order. We went to get our drinks and the floor was so sticky our shoes were sticking to the floor. There were no other customers in the store at 12:30. The health department should close this place down.

I’m less than 3 miles away and I can’t get a pizza delivered? I can’t believe this!!!!

Pizza Hut in Perryton,Tx. Had lunch there today, had the buffet the thin pizza was all crust very little sauce very little cheese the toppings were crunchy and by the time it was out of the oven It was like eating a piece of leather. they have been advertising lunch buffet 5.99 which was not my case today, because they have NO one that goes in there. If they would make good pizza they would have people eating there. I for one will not be back. We live in a small town with not many places to eat and feel like we get taken advantage of because of that. Save a buck well to bad, I wont throw my money away again, I left 6 pieces on my plate hoping I would find one that was ediable.

Sat in the restaurant in Haytu MO for at least 15-20 minutes and the only thing we got were drinks and menus. Maybe three different families in the place and the waitress never came to us except walked by and said I’ll get y’all in a minute .... terrible service. We got up and left and they still made us pay for the drinks that we barely drank!! I do not recommend that place to anyone!

The pizza in itself is great and all that, but the amount of packaging for the dips is absolutely horrendous. so much unneeded plastic and paper. With the state of our near future and present, this is absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?