Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

On dec 9 i oredered online when i went to pick it up at the store the associate said there system was down and anything that was oredered online wasnt received nd u had to pay in cash at the store,in bridgeton nj 08302 not only i didnt receive my food it took my pizza hut points from ordering online.There shoulda been something online saying there system was down..smh

My ticket number #125 I order lemon pepper boneless wings and a family chicken alfold pasta well when it showed up at my house I had one thing of pasta and plain chicken wings and when I took it back to the store and dammed to speak with the manger they had to go outside to get him and he wants to come in and I snap at him and cussed because everytime I order from that store #031158 my order is always wrong and messed up ALWAYS and I'm sick of it.

Was staying at a hotel and called about 9:00 and was placed on hold. I called back to place an order and was talked to very rude by an associate. Saying mam we are not taking any more order but the time online said 11:00 mama mam we are not we are getting ready to close and then hung up. They really need to work on their people skills/customer service. This was not professional at all.

Order # 17258918. I ordered a pizza online yesterday at about 10:30 PM and I wrote instructions very clearly in bold letters that "DO NOT RING THE DOORBELL. PLEASE CALL ON ARRIVAL!". Even then, the delivery driver banged the door many times very loudly and rang doorbell many times resulting in chaos in the house waking up everybody. Moreover, the delivery driver parked his car wrongly and police came there. Now, I called the customer service and its transferring me and I am on hold for long. SHAME ON YOU PIZZA HUT, A BIG SHAME!

The last four pizza's my family ordered were all incorrect. I am very upset with how my orders seems to always be wrong now and nothing is ever done about it. at the store I go to.
1. My first out of the 4 examples was when I was given coupon and it was not accepting it online. I called my local Pizza Hut and the gentleman said just bring the coupon with you and we'll take care of it. He takes my order and when it's done I go to pick it up and the guy in there tells me I have to talk to the manager. This lady that did not dress appropriately for a kitchen style job walks over and tell me I have to do it online. I attempt to tell her that I was unable to do that. She cuts me off and tells me she can give me a dollar off my order. I cancelled my order and left. This was very upsetting considering this was my planned dinner for my family. I was one thing by an employee that clearly shouldn't have said that and it wasn't honored. It's a pizza, not like I was buying a car.

2. I ordered a stuffed crust pizza for me and my son. I get home and notice it's burnt. On top of it being burnt we were also missing some of the marinara sauce that I paid for. Neither of us really wanting to eat it so we ordered something else. I didn't call because I know Pizza Hut in Chillicothe, IL doesn't have anyone in management that has any type of training on how to resolve an escalation.

3. My wife ordered us a large dinner box. The two pizza's that came in that were doughy. The breadsticks had practically NO seasoning on them. The wings were very dry as if they had been cooked and sitting out. The wings also hardly had ANY sauce on them. It was pretty much like eating a regular chicken nugget. Moral of the story, this dinner went in the trash like the other 2. Again no complaint.

4. Next day. I have family over and they unfortunately wanted Pizza Hut. We order it have it delivered and it's burnt to hell. At this point I have had it with Pizza Hut. The food is garbage, the service from their "management" is absolutely trash. I call and I get a so called manager on the phone. I tell her about all 4 scenarios. Now, keep in mind all four of these happened back to back. This "manager" kept cutting me off and trying to talk over me. Anyone in management should have basic skills on how to resolve conflict and escalations. Cutting someone off and talking over them only makes it worse. I immediately tell her I want Corporates number. She once again cuts me off and spits out a number. Not sure how anyone would have been able to write it down as fast as she was saying it. This was absolutely a disgrace on how I was treated. I call the number that I was given and 24 hours later I still have yet to hear back from this person. This manager told me my Stuffed Crust pizza was NOT burnt. I've never had a stuffed crust pizza where it snaps in half, it was so black you couldn't taste the cheese or sauce. The crust hardly had any cheese in it like my 1st stuffed crust I had that was burnt too. If she doesn't think that was burnt, she needs to be replaced. No one should be in a managerial position if they treat customers like this.

Is this really the service you want? I don't like to complain when my orders are messed up. I understand people make mistakes because we're all human. What I do NOT accept is being called a liar when my food has been shit for the last 4 times. I am sure that is almost near a 100 dollars in food that I just threw away.

I went to the store in Nappanee Indiana two weeks ago , I ate in it took almost an hour for my pizza then it was wrong I asked to talk to a manager the manager on duty was too busy so shift manager and waitress came out half hour later had my pizza in a box and told me they were sorry for the wait , i'm sorry and hour and a half for pizza was not acceptable to me they did not offer me anything but I sit there and ate my pizza and paid my bill once again I complain to the waitress and the manager , nothing was done . I called a gentleman named Tracy I got his phone number from another Pizza Hut so I called him complaining and he tells me he was going to send me a refund for my bill and then send me a gift card for the inconvenience that I had at the store well two weeks have gone by I have not heard anything or seen anything not that I'm out for anything but when somebody tells me they're going to do something I expect that instead of being lied to

I ordered a pizza deal on 24th November, I was quoted 30 mins and the delivery took 1hr 20 mins this was after I called the restaurant to ask where it was at the hour mark. When the food arrived the driver had to return as he forgot to leave an item. In addition the food was cold. The final issue was when the food was checked it was wrong. This is not the service I’d expect from a restaurant of your calibre.

Hi; The Pizza Hut # 013125 at 701 State Route 440, Jersey City NJ 07305 & Ticket# 145.
Hope all is well. I would like to start with telling you that my family loves Pizza hut, and do not eat meats. So let me start with placing my order.
As you can see my phone log also, When I called for the order Mackel simply hang up on me because he could not understand English and failed to continue my order and hang up the line twice, which I ignored thinking it's OK. Then finally, a young girl took the call third time and took my simple order and was courteous. I had stressed enough to her about "No chicken" in Alfredo pasta which we always did and never was a problem. As I went to pick up my order, I asked for extra sauce when Mackel asked for 50 cents more, I paid and left.
After getting home, as I served pizza to my family I noticed the pasta had chicken in it. So I called the store and Mackel answered the phone. I explained to him that pasta had chicken in it, but he ignore the fact and I offered to send him the picture, but he insisted on "no no I checked it myself" and then he hang up on me. Then, what bothered me the most that when I called again few times and every time he kept on saying " Sorry this is McDonald's, and hang up on me. It was so agitating that was very upsetting. I spoke to Albert (Manager) Saturday morning and I told him the situation, he heard me but not sure if he will report that to corporate. I would like to request my whole order refunded, and please address the employee about hanging up the call and saying this is McDonald's. It's was very un-professional of him being a night supervisor of the store.
Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me.
Asif Khawaja
201-736-7243

Hi;
Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me.
Asif Khawaja
201-736-7243

This is the second time that money has been deducted from my account and yet the order hasn't been placed

Hello,
My name is Marc and I am writing about a very bad experience with one of your restaurants. First I would like to say that it is very difficult to find someplace to do this. I tried the "tellpizzahut" survey listed on the receipt. I assumed it was going to be like the survey listed on other receipts I have had at other restaurants. I was wrong. It went to a survey about my buying and living habits even though the receipt says on it "we'd love to hear about your experience". The survey never asked me about my experience. This was almost as frustrating as the meal I had at the restaurant. Any way I found this email address on a blog and I hope that it is the right place.
My dining experience went like this. After church on Wed the 21st of Nov my wife and I went to pizza hut to eat. We arrived at around 15 minutes to 1 pm. When we walked in we found that the restaurant was not very busy. We saw only two tables with customers and only one customer paying at the counter. The employee taking his money said to us that we could sit anywhere. We walked down the row of booths and found that none were clean. All had crumbs and sauce and obviously had been left uncleaned after having been used. We chose the cleanest one and I took some paper towels and cleaned it myself. I should have taken this as a sign of things to come but I overlooked it. The employee that was at the counter walked over after a few minutes and asked about what we wanted to drink. After he walked away, we waited for those drinks. They were slow in coming but not slow enough to warrant a complaint on its own. It did appear that he was alone. My wife said to me that she wanted to be ready to order when he came back with the drinks because of the wait time. I agreed and when he brought the drinks we ordered. My wife asked for an order of cheese sticks as an appetizer and she ordered a medium thin crust cheese pizza for her lunch. I ordered the 8 bone less wings and fries for lunch. Then we waited and waited and waited. I asked the waiter a couple times for the appetizer and he kept saying that it was coming. Finally after what was more than enough time the pizza was brought to our table. The waiter put it down and gave my wife and I each a plate and said for us to enjoy our meal. We looked at each other in disbelief. As he started to walk away my wife stopped him and asked “what about my husband’s meal?’ He appeared perplexed but after a few seconds he composed himself and said “it will be out soon”. I thought REALLY? He was not convincing. I don’t think he even remembered that we ordered other food. I later noticed on the receipt that a woman named Catherine actually entered the ticket not the waiter. After he walked away we looked at the pizza and were very disappointed. The pizza appeared as if it had been too long in the oven and had been allowed to sit too long after it came out. By that description I mean the cheese was very dark and not at all melted. The crust was just as dark and was not crispy but was chewy. The pizza itself was not hot to touch but was warm instead. I told my wife I was sending it back. She said no she was too hungry and no longer wanted to wait. She ate a couple pieces of pizza and I waited for my lunch. When my wings finally arrived they were without the accompanying fries or ranch dressing. I asked the waiter about the fries and dressing and he said that he would get them. I assume he got busy because he did not come back. I went up to the counter and got the attention of the person cooking. I asked for the fries and dressing. This person made an attempt to walk around the kitchen area looking for them but never produced them. At this time I complained to the manager. After complaining I went and sat down. Soon after the waiter appeared with the ranch dressing but not the fries. I was really hungry by now so I started eating the wings. By now though the wait for the dressing had caused the wings to cool and the buffalo sauce had soaked in and the breading was no longer crispy and hot but was warm and mushy. I ate only 4 of the 8 wings. They were horrible. While eating the third or fourth wing the fries finally came out and soon after the appetizer appeared. Now the problem with the appetizer was twofold. First as we only eat pizza hut on occasion we made the mistake of assuming that “cheese sticks” meant sticks of cooked cheese sticks. I guess at this restaurant “cheese sticks” means a big huge piece of bread with cheese and garlic on it. That’s my fault for assuming. It’s also corporates fault for not putting descriptions on the menu. The second problem was IT IS AN APPETIZER it is supposed to come out first not last. The “cheese sticks and the fries were the only things that were delivered piping hot. The fries were crispy and the cheese was melty and hot. Meaning to me that these items had only been put in the cooking device after we complained. I explained to the waiter that we did not want the Bread we wanted cooked cheese sticks he said that these are cheese sticks. The manager appeared and said “Oh you meant mozzarella cheese sticks”. At this time my wife and I started laughing. This meal had become like an episode of the three stooges or the Marx brothers. The manager left and within minutes the “cheese sticks” were taken away and replaced with “Mozzarella Cheese Sticks”. I ate a couple of fries and we wrapped up the appetizer. My wife sipped at her diet coke (which had never been refilled) and we decided to leave. The manager wanted to cover the bill but I insisted on paying. I did not complain to get a free meal I complained to get the meal I was paying for in a timely and quality manner. The only good thing I can say is that the employees were pleasant.

The store was the pizza hut in Culpeper Virginia. I am looking at the receipt now but I do not see a store number like on other receipts. I do see a number on the date and time line but it is not labeled store number. That number is 023495. My ticket number is #0028.

Marc Daigle
19106 loggers rd Culpeper Va 22701
571 238 0196

I am very disappointed with your delivery service with many reason that I will state to you:
1) your service did not deliver my pizza in a timely fashion. Over a hour late.
2) from that 1st reason which result in a COLD pizza which you guys state in ur advertisement that my pizza should arrive hot
3) as well since you guys took your time in making my pizza ur establishment forgot to add my toppings that I specifically asked for. Plus I payed for them. When I placed my order
This has happened plenty of times from when I order pizza from your business and it's a very poor run business. Please upgrade your service. I spend alot of money with this company. I deserve better.

Ordered 2 lrg pizzas wings and 2 liter Pepsi. I got half my order. Just 2 large pizzas. Delivery driver said that's all they gave me, but I'm like look at receipt it clearly shows 2 items missing. My family ate without wings and drink. What we supposed to do wait an hour til we got the rest of the order. Either way poor service. I call and see what's taking so long and let the store know what happened and all I get is sorry, but he is on his way.

Ordered from Arlington branch 11_17/18 @ 5:14. CSC#75 Ticket: 101

I filled out a survey, and will copy/paste for you:

A huge miss on everything. I ordered double sauce, I got regular sauce. Everything was 10 minutes late and not even hot. It seems that some things were cooked and ready, but they sat on a shelf getting cold waiting for the other items. Chicken in the pasta was gross. That’s the second time I get hard crunchy grissly fatty pieces of “premium” chicken. The pizzas were rushed. They didn’t look at my order and get me the double sauce and some slices had NO pepperoni while others had 4 pieces.

Based on this last visit, I don’t think that I’ll return to that pizza hut until things get better. They were doing really well for a while, I was really impressed with the food. Last two times were absolute failures. It seems that when they get busier, they don’t bother with quality. I get emails about “game day promotions” in order to get me to order from them on game day, yet, your so damn busy, the food quality is horrible. The chicken is getting specifically nasty. Fatty, crunchy grissle. It’s the garbage you should be trimming off the chicken instead of feeding it to people. Slowly losing me as a customer again, and this time not sure I’d come bad since there are other options nearby.

Yesterday, 11/15/18, my wife and I stopped at the Belton, TX Pizza Hut at the 6th ave., exit on I-35 for lunch and ordered wings and a medium meat lover's pizza. While waiting for the meal the friendly waitress brought our drinks and I noticed pizza goo caked around her thumb and finger nails. Shortly thereafter a cook brought out part of our order and the waitress then brought out the pizza. She then began mopping the floor, stopping shortly to give out an order to go at which time she opened each of four boxes to show the products inside. She then walked out with the customer and had a smoke while outside, returning in a couple minutes to continue mopping the floor and hallway to the bathrooms. She then checked on the inside customers stopping to pick-up trash off a table and the floor, after which she broke down the buffet stand and stored the food in the back. She returned carrying toilet paper and installed it in the bathroom, returning to the dining area to wait on customers. At no point did this waitress stop to wash her hands and we saw none of the employees, waitresses or cooks wearing any hand covers, including what appeared to be the owner that went back and forth between his car, cell phone and kitchen area. DISCUSTING and UNSANITARY - WE WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT and I would highly recommend the health department investigate and issue a few citations.

I ordered a simple cookie and some cinnamon sticks and it was $20 and i never got any of it and Pizza Hut never showed up. They robbed me of my money and never delivered my food.

Since PH moved stores I an 2 to 3 blocks out of range for delivery with 2 stores! I can't get delivery anymore!

I ordered your 2 or more $5.00 deal tonight. The order was a hand tossed pepperoni pizza and a hand tossed beef pizza with no extra toppings , this order was placed online under the name JAM CAM at 10:15 pm. After I placed the order I called to see if they were still going to make the food because it was 45 minutes until closing time and I also called to see if I could add a garlic sauce on to my order but I nicely declined after the young lady said it would be $1.00 extra for such a small sauce, so my total was still $14.72. $10.00 for the 2 pizzas, $3.50 for delivery and $1.22 for tax as the receipt online explained. I work from 4 pm till 12 am so the pizza was supposed to be delivered to my job and I also gave instructions for them to call my number (864) 377 3714 when they were at the guard shack with the order. The young lady said it would be ready by 10:45 and I agreed. I waited outside in the freezing cold and rain for this food and no one showed so I called again as to where the young lady working had just told me that the man was "on the way now" with my food. This was at 10:52 pm. As I waited there was no car to pull up with the pizza hut logo on the hood nor did I receive a phone call, so by 11:14, 22 minutes later , I called again. The young lady said they were closed so I asked her ' At this point is my food going to be free? or atleast discounted? " she says, "Well he was supposed to be on his way , so let me just call him really quick" and she hung up. I called several times after we hung up to tell her to just cancel it but didn't receive an answer from her again. The driver called my phone at 11:18 and said he was at the gate. I flashed my lights on my car and told him I was sitting outside at the gate for atleast 20-30 minutes , and did the girl say anything to him about a deal for the strenuous wait? He said " No but I got your food, I'm the only delivery guy they have tonight and she hit me with like 5 of them back to back." I said well she said she would call you because you were supposed to have been here before now"...he said "Well aint no discount and it shouldn't be cause the food is still hot so just come and check your food and pay for it..when she called I told her I was on south main!" Even though I was inclined to still buy the food after he was being rude with that nasty attitude on the phone, when I walked up to the car he was still mumbling and talking trash, with what I would assume to be his girlfriend or something on the passenger side of the car. So I said no thank you , and he said, "fine fuck it" and sped off. I am so disgusted by the driver and the cashier for not finding a better solution, especially seeing that my job Carolina Pride, on 1 Packer Ave Greenwood SC 29646 is only 5 MINUTES away from 1506 Edgefield st, Greenwood SC 29646 which is Pizza Hut NEAREST THE JOB. Everything that I have stated is true please check your online system so that you can verify the addresses, the distance , and the times. THE DRIVER CALLED FROM THE NUMBER (864) 554 8622.No matter if he was having an awful day or not that attitude took my whole appetite away, and even if the young lady decided not to answer the phone for me anymore at least she was half-way courteous. This is bull crap and I will be calling corporate, and although I didn't lose anything because I didn't pay for anything I did wait an extra 15 minutes past my 30 minute lunch break. I feel cheated. Please resolve the issue.

I ordered pizza online for delivery from your store 703-781-8181 I spoke with the manger Ingrid who was very rude and had very poor customer service! When answering the phone I said hello how are you this evening she said what ?? I repeated my self and her response was ok !! I explain that I was not satisfied with my pizza that had no topping that I order she well ok we just put on there what corporate tells us then she said you. An send those back and I will put alittle more on before I could say anything else she hung up I called back no answer and I never got my pizza . I paid $ 4 dollars for dilvery and I gave a tip ! Very disappointed with the way she talked to me and how she treated the situation has if she gave me the pizza I paid for it and wanted what I paid for ! Unexceptionable service amd I will never order pizza from there again .

SHIFT MANAGERS FRIEND (MARIA) WALKS IN FROM STREET AND MAKES CHANGE FROM CASH REGISTER, DOES NOT WORK HERE. THEN WITH UNWASHED HANDS BEGINS TO MAKE PIZZAS. I HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES OF THIS HAPPENING. WHEN BROUGHT TO MANAGERS ATTENTION HE CUT MY HOURS THEN FIRED ME.

we order pizza 2 times a month everytime we pick it up their is not enough topings saterday i asked the cashier why she said when you buy a pizza for $7.99 you get less topings if that is so that is false advertisement we are going to take our business elsewhere,

I ordered 2 medium Pizzas,1Bottle Diet Pepsi and 6 Chicken Wings on Friday the 2nd of November.I didn’t speak to anyone at the Pizza store in Ewa Beach,Hawaii. I spoke to someone at a different place.She was not someone I would have hired in my stores in New York.She was not personable and lacked the good manners one needs to be an asset in any business.I was still. talking to her when she abruptly hung up .I. Immediately called back and didn’t she did not apologize at all .I said she was rude and asked her if the delivery person has change of $20.00. She. Said yes and hung up again.The delivery man was polite and I welcomed the change.
Upon opening my pizza ,I found it very thin and over cooked.The Chicken Wings we’re soaking in a very oily sauce.I and my family have ordered many times from the same Pizza Hut store.but we always received a delicious meal. This was horrible and the girl on the phone needs to change her behavior.New York Pizza Huts are second to none.
Thank you for this opportunity to help your business improve communications with your Pizza Customers

i had for extra sauce on pizza and didnt get any, the food was cold and the driver didnt come until 1 hour and 30 minutes later

Online order at 4:16 for delivery at 7:30, it's now 8:00 and no pizza! Run around from PH and no answer from local store. This is ridiculous and completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Pizza Hut you have failed miserably...you had one job!

Since 5 months ago, I have noticed that Pizza Hut restaurants in China no longer have any vegetarian pizza options in their menu. Not even vegetarian pastas, nothing. In the world nowadays more and more people are becoming vegan or vegetarian. It would be nice to bring back your veggie pizza deals, so everyone can enjoy the delicious food of Pizza Hut.

I was trying ordering for deliver person on phone was very rude wait time for delivery is 90 mins thats just sad. I was trying to cancel my order had to call back 10 times before someone answered

Well I Have Numerous Of Complaints For The Sycamore Store , From the time I walked in customer service was bad I seen a young lady sweep the floor the later on go prepare food after that I didn’t seen no employees wash their hands before handling food I walked out sat in my car and waited until my order was ready !!!!! WELLL I WAITED I 15 Mins Plus TO RECEIVE COLD BREAD STICKS & Warm PIZZA THAT WAS FOREMOST THE WORST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED SO WHEN I WALK THEN AND TALKED TO THE MANAGER SHE WAS NOT SO FRIENDLY AS WELL PIZZA HUT GET IT TOGETHER

I order from pizzahut quite often and usually my order's are correct ,but this past time I ordered a few day's ago ,it wasn't ! I ordered a brownie and the brought me a cookie and see my kid's we're hungry ,so I didn't want to have to call them and have to wait for them to bring me a brownie back,so we just went on ahead and ate ,but here I am ordering tonight and I noticed that the brownie costs more than the cookie the other night ,which it's not but a couple of dollar's more ,but still to a struggling family every dollar counts ,so I would just like to say that maybe they should have the delivery driver make sure everything's correct before they leave ,from now on ! Maybe that'll solve the issue ,you know ?

It is bad enough you stopped serving warm marinara sauce. You don't get nearly enough with one sauce for the breadsticks so I buy and additional one. Now I pay 49 cents plus tax for a sauce that is filled 1/3 full. (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO). The portion cup and lid cost more than what you filled it with. Bottom line is pizza hut just lost a customer because you are being cheap and skimping on your product.

On 10-22-18, at your store in Canton NC, we had a bad experience. We arrived for the lunch buffet at 1143am. We were seated, and told that due to being understaffed, there would be a limited buffet. I asked if pizzas were still going to come out, and we were assured that they would be. There were parts of three pizzas at the buffet. In the next 50 minutes, two pizzas came out. One pepperoni home crust, and one thin crust pepperoni and banana pepper. The waitress never did come and refill our waters, and never apologized for the lack of variety or quantity of pizzas. This is the second time in 6 weeks that we have had issues with this store. My employees will be taking your store off of our lunch rotation because of this poor lack of management, quality, and quantity. The waitress' name was Chelsea. I still have my receipt. This is the second complaint I have filed, as I have not heard back from my complaint on the 22nd.

The store is completely ridiculous! I ordered the pizza online, changed my address because sometimes I have it delivered to my work and Hayley calls me to say half the stuff I ordered can't be made because their fryer is down and when she called she was so rude I hung up on her! I called back to get a corporate phone number she put me on hold 8 min to tell me there is no phone number to call and the website she gave directs you too a website of survey are you shopping black Friday at Walmart. The delivery driver calls and says hes at Walmart.. I said I changed it on my app to my home address ok where do you live, I tell him and he says ok, 4 min later hayley calls again rude and making excuses of why her stuff doesn't work and she doesn't control the app and being very rude..I ask for her bosses information she takes another 4 min to come back and say she will send him an email..I do not trust her, I want my money back and her manager to call me!! I will never shop pizza hut again. The regional manager over this area just called and offered free pizza but based on customer service and now my kids will be late to bed and my day starts at 5 am I am completely pissed!

I ordered online a $10 dinner box when the delivery driver got to my residence I made sure to go outside and greet her so she’ll know which apartment to bring the pizza to Incase she tried to call because my phone had been disconnected & she sees me and gets out & i waive to signal I’m the one who ordered the pizza but she gets back in the car and drives off and i try to flag her down but she keeps driving. I finally get a hold of a phone to call the store and they tell me it’s my fault because she called but my phone was disconnected but she’ll direct me to a manager & i hear the driver in the background say f*ck that I’m not coming back ,what she need to speak to a manager for ? They place me on hold and the call mysteriously drops. I call back and finally get the manager on the phone he tells me there’s nothing he can really do because i paid with my card and he didn’t want to void the order out to give me a discount for waiting so long for my order because it would “make him look bad in the system “ so all he can do is give me a $10 gift card for my next order and I’ll have to wait for the next shift driver to come in and deliver me my pizza. I ended up waiting over an hour and 20 mins for my pizza. When I finally got my pizza it looked like it had been messed with and it was cold .

I live in Perrysburg, Ohio. Our Pizza Hut has recently reopened. On our local Facebook group someone asked how the pizza and service is now that it is reopened. One lady stated a poor experience that she had. Attached is a response from I believe someone said a kitchen manager. I can’t believe that this is how Pizza Hut employees treat customers who have had a poor experience. Then when another lady defended her for stating her experience, he then threatened to get that customer banned for life. I have zero desire to support a company who supports such disrespect from their employees.

I ordered for delivery at 2:01 pm it is now 4:30 pm and i still have not received my order! i feel as though i should get a refund or free food or something this is ridiculous and i also called the store and they left me on hold for 15 MINUTES. my phone number is12162320488

We just called to order a pizza for delivery. It is 6:13pm on Friday evening 10-19-18. We were told that delivery time would be 10pm!!!! I thought the guy was joking!!!! I’ve never in my life heard something so outrageous. Even on super bowl or New Year’s Eve. This is some kid either TRYING to get fired or hates the owner. Pathetic.

We just ate at the Dahlonega Georgia Pizza Hut. Took over 35 minutes to get our food. The soup had mold in it, the personal pizzas were not cooked all the way and the waitress was rude and not at all in touch with customers.

I ordered a pizza to be delivered and after waiting 45 minutes I called and they said it never left the hopper. They brought the pizza and not only was it cold it was the wrong pizza. I called and they said they would refund my money. When I didn't see a credit I called back and they said It would take up to 5 hrs. I was never credited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made three orders in the last three weeks for delivery and each time there was something wrong with my order. Most recent ticket number 0082 on October 18 at 5:17 PM boneless wings without sauce. Pizza Hut number 031775

we visited the pizza hut in houston, missouri on monday 10/15/18 for the lunch buffet. Purchased 2 buffets. The buffet had 3 or 4 pizzas over cooked, dark crust & what looked like dried up toppings on the pizzas themselves. We sat & waited for them to clean these pizzas off & put out fresh, new ones. All but 1 was left the entire time we were there trying to eat our lunch. Melinda our servor was very apologetic & had told the cook & the manager on duty. She also explained she could not remove them that the cook would have to. No one ever removed them, we paid the entire bill reluctantly & left. This is a location we have been to a number of times & was very surprised. Respectfully, Kathy Lewis

I ordered 6 pizza online to be deliver at noon. I had a problem getting it thought because I pick the 12(noon) and had to go back to put in the "00" They did not show up until 12:33. it was Pharmacy technician appreciation day. I ordered it at 10:30. They all did their work to be free at noon for hot pizza. We do not have a lot of extra time and they had to get back to work. So they all got warm to cold pizza.
Thanks
I watched your tracker and they did not put the pizza in until after noon. They were made 317 917 8844 there was no address. The drive was nice. I can not order from you for event again. it has to be on time. maybe in the future you will not treat other large orders like this.

The online web made my order at location 30 minutes away, I still drove to pick up my order, it was wrong and the manager give me attitude, was VERY RUDE and ended up giving me cold pizza. This place is terrible, the customer service is terrible and (this is my opinion, but the pizza tasted like shit, which it probably was mixed with) NEVER ORDER FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT.

Your advertisement stuff cheese knots ,did not have cheese in them ,if I wanted bread I would have ordered bread sticks ,waste of money ,pizza is awesome

I placed an order today at approximately 5:12 pm. I can see in the email I received that it was to be delivered approximately 25-35 mins later. I waited by the door for well over an hour but no delivery. I came back to my phone and saw a message was left indicating that the driver could not find my address. Well, I find that hard to believe because I have been a long standing customer for well over four years at this address. I raised three children who love Pizza Hut! I have been a loyal customer thru the years(40yrs). However, not only am I disappointed in this service failure but the manner in which your General Manager at the Copley store addressed my concern was appalling. He refused to give his name and when asked for the phone number for the Corporate Office he refused that as well. In my mind, a general manager is trained to solve customer concerns and problems regarding service. What makes a product great is not just the product itself but the outstanding customer service given that compliments the product offered to the public. Your Copley Pizza Hut General Manager(Mr X,) is in need of re-training and/or replacement of his service or lack thereof. This is the second time they have disappointed me. In the summer, my delivery was so oily I could not manage to finish it. After making the manager aware of this I let it go. But, this time I knew I needed to make someone aware of how your customers are being treated by the Copley Store and how the managers there lack sensitivity.

orderd a large pizza baccon and italian sausage went to pick it up they had 2 mediums pepperoni and the manager said and pork pizzas we said no thats not correct we still where going to buy the 2 wrong made pizza at the price of the one we where going to buy the manager said no and we had to waite 15 minutes he was and acted as if there was going to be no pleasing the costumer and was rude so we left and went to little italy and bought a pizza their he has no social skills

I ordered three pizzas on October 1st 2 large thin crust with double pepperoni and 1 large thin crust with bacon and sausage. All 3 were made wrong, I received 2 large thin crust with single pepperoni and 1 large crust with pepperoni and sausage I took them back in and requested they remake them correctly. The 2 double pepperonis were still made incorrectly after having to wait an hour for them to remake them. The manager said if we would except the incorrect pizzas they would comp us 2 free large pizzas with 2 toppings to my account. I called on October 12th to redeem my free pizzas and was told there was nothing on my account and when they refused to honor the two free pizzas I asked to speak to a manager and the gentleman said he was one of the managers and that he would not do anything to honor the free pizzas because they were not in the system. This same thing has happened more than once at the Camby, Indiana store and the staff gets rude when you asked them to remake it correctly and Itheyvalways drag it out over an hour when remaking and in this case they still got it wrong which has also happened in the past. I’m just tired of being promised one thing and they never deliver. Also they never read the comments section of the on line order (see attached)

I received an email for my birthday, as a Hut Rewards member, for free Cinnamon Sticks, when ordering online. The top of the email shows that it's valid at my regular location on Walzem Road. But, when I tried to redeem it, the website stated "Not valid at this location." So, I called the store & was told they don't honor it! I placed my order online & when I picked it up, I spoke with the manager, Sandra, who said "we don't accept anything like that at this location." I showed her the email & pointed out where it states that it's valid at Walzem Road. She was very gruff throughout our conversation, and did say for me to call her the next day and she would ask her superior, I think she said the Regional Manager. So I called just before closing the next day & Sandra said "Oh, I forgot." I told her I'd call again. Two days later I called Sandra, and again, she was very gruff, and said "It's only valid online," which I reminded her that I'd done that, but got the message "not valid at the Walzem location." She then said "you'll have to use it at a different location." Now it's expired, but overall, this is utter crap! I'm very disappointed in Pizza Hut, & will be calling the corporate office. Thanks so much for not honoring my birthday gift! I'll be sharing this with everyone I know, and all over social media. Obviously, Pizza Hut DOES NOT VALUE IT'S CUSTOMERS, NOR IT'S "HUT REWARDS" MEMBERS! I doubt I'll ever return to Pizza Hut again as I don't spend my money at businesses that DO NOT VALUE ITS CUSTOMERS OR ITS OWN PROMOTIONS!

Yesterday night,i faced a very bad experience with Pizza hut.This was my wife birthday and i want to make a surprise to her.I had an order from Pizza hut and it came very late (one hour and half late ) and each time calling the call center,they advise that the delivery guy is on his way !!!!!!!!!!! noted that my home is 5 min. from Pizza hut walking!!!!!!!!!!

Then at last it came non fresh and cold .I called them to bring back it

IT IS A SHAME THAT BRAND NAME LIKE PIZZA HUT HAS SUCH SERVICE LIKE THAT

Getting tired of your Steelers Commercials , 1 st the bratty girl shredding the box thing , got a mental problem there , second the newest one with the dancing jerks .Guess you've figured by now I,m not a steeler fan , along with the many millions across the country.So i'm going to the dominos , put some more steelers crapola on the tv.

About a year ago we had fabulous pizza on Grand Haven Road in Muskegon. under a new manager. Beginning on mother’s day, the food was disappointing. We spent 150.00 on pizza and the toppings were virtually non existent and there was no notable cheese on the breadsticks. When we brought this to their attention we were told that it had cheese and didn’t offer to make anything right.
We have ordered out a couple of times since hoping to get the same service we had received a year ago. It keeps getting worse.
Another local Pizza Hut loads the topping generously so there is no reason to go to this location any longer. Tonight was the last straw: I had a house full of hungry people and everyone complained about the skimpy toppings. I decided to take a photo of my two slices. This is NOT a veggie lovers pizza.... and some slices were even skimpier.

The Pizza Huts in Columbia Mo desperately need upper level management assistance. They are horrible, especially the store on Worley. Never answer the phone to take orders, pizza comes burnt, etc. will no longer give my business to PH.

Called Franklin, Virginia PIzza Hut store at 6:47 pm. Was put on hold for 10 mins. Hung up and called back, told the employee that answered the phone that I had been waiting on hold for 10 minutes. They proceeded to talk to another employee while on the phone with me. I found this very rude and unprofessional.I hung up and called another Pizza place with my order and was treated with the utmost respect. These Franklin, Pizza Hut employees need a class on customer service. I am very disappointed and not sure if I even want to attempt to do business there again to be treated like this.

Brady Texas Pizza Hut represents the poorest Brand representatives I have experienced anywhere! The management has the worst customer service skills in the food industry. We ordered by phone and were told it would be 1 1/2 hour wait if we picked it up and a 2 hour wait for delivery on a 10/04 Thursday night. I drove to the store and they had 1 table of customers and that was it. We were told they had too many deliveries and take outs to do it any faster. Unfortunately that is unacceptable for such a small town. With that kind of management here the Pizza Hut name won’t last very long!! Maybe a Dominos would be more efficient for this small town possibly !!!

Delivery driver called asking for my apartment number. Went to my vm, 30 seconds after the vm was left I called back. No answer 9 calls later and 22 minutes he answered. Then store cancelled my order telling me reorder. Very upset and still hungry. I better not be charged. Really not happy.

I placed my order at 6:45pm and waited till 8:45 to as about my order that had been out for delivery for at that time 45 minutes. When I called the store I was told it was out for delivery and when I told them yes for the past 45 minutes I was hung up on! I called back 14 more time and hung up on. So I drove up to the store to cancel my order that I never receive and I was told it was made so I should have gotten it!

I will never again go to pizzahut. ordered online, received call stating they did not have driver, agreed to pick it up. when got to store they did not have my order. waited 45mins for said order when went in for order they still had not made my order so a total of 1 hour and 15mins waiting with still no order. asked for manager and refund, manager upset and stated they didn't know how to do refund. had to argue 30 more mins for refund. Center TX PizzaHut will never again get my business.

we have had delivery for years today they told us they will not bring us our pizza. we spend tons of money with you guys and was told they can only go out 3 miles we are 5! we always have been 5 miles away and never had a problem. please let me know why they can not bring us our pizza anymore.

your krum tx location is a friggin joke, ur manager is a snob and ur delivery what a joke. when u say its going to be delivered at 6... 6 means 6 not 635 and the all u can say is ur sorry!!! i live about 1.5 miles from the store... i guess u can be like this since ur the only pizza place in town

We bought two large pizzas from the Bracknell express branch on Tuesday at 19:30 ish
They were without doubt the!!! Worst two large pizzas we have ever ever experienced and as a regular Pizza Hut goer with children was so annoyed that someone so incompetent could be allowed to throw such a dire disgusting mess together
The pizza had no source on the base covered in one !!! Item mainly and no cheese to add insult!!! We have always been pleased as at worst anpizza hut pizza is ok but never bad!! Disgusted never will we go to that branch ever! A refund and apologies for spoiling our dinner would be nice
Kind regards
S Bhatti

I did an online order for this location: when I arrived there were 2 female employees who did not greet me nor asked if they could help me. I waited approximately 1-2 minutes while they were talking and still they did not ask if I needed assistance. My daughter order 2 pizzas online for me in the name of Alisa Jones. When I asked if they were ready the counter employee rudely replied they are in the oven. They did not give me a time as to how long. I had my 2 grandchildren with me and one had a runny nose; I asked if they had napkins, she replied yes and looked at the other employee. Do you think they gave me a napkin to wipe my kids nose:? no she didn't. I left they store without the order. Your employees were very unprofessional, unfriendly and have absolutely no people or personality skills. It is and was awful that I had to be subjected to that type of treatment by employees of your company. If you need to contact me I can be reached by email or by phone cell 225-978-4706 and home 225-673-3018. I am looking forward to and expecting to hear from you concerning this matter.

Sincerely;
Shirley Williams

P.S. If I had to rate my experience it would not be any stars; it was that awful

I recently ordered from your Lenora Church Road location in Snellville, GA. Although I tipped in cash, my card was charged an additional $3.00 for a tip meaning that the driver wrote in an additional tip. After waiting over a week to hear from the manager this is the response that I received in the middle of the night and it's unacceptable. I've also attached proof from m bank that they over charged me!!!! Please make this right. 470.262.9705

Matthew Snowden <matthew.snowden@npcinternational.com>
Aug 28, 2018, 10:15 PM (10 hours ago)
Tamisha Cobb,
Thank you for contacting us about your recent poor experience at the Pizza Hut in Snellville. We do apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. This is not the way that we wish to treat our customers and we would like to try and make amends for your inconvenience. Upon looking at your latest order, the charge showing in our system is showing $28.43 with no tip. Please be assured that the $3.00 has not been added. If your statement is still showing the additional amount, please contact your banking institution for further assistance.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and hopefully, giving us another chance to provide the service that you should expect from Pizza Hut.
Thanks again,
Matthew Snowden
Area General Manager
Peachtree Area

Mr. Snowden,
It’s not about the $3. It is about your employee stealing from a customer. We will never order from this location again. How many other customers has this happened to? What has management done to correct your employee’s behavior?
My bank statement was clearly charged an additional $3 after we generously tipped in cash.
I’m an accountant. I’m definitely not the one you want to steal from. I see that Pizza Hut only cares to cover up this misdeed and sweep it under the rug.
Disappointed.

Order pizza online pan pizza with sausage pizza was burn black around outside crust and not done in the middle my receipt all I can make out on it is ticket order 0109 ending up throw 1/2 of it away . This store is at 1224 Powhatan Street Fredericksburg, Va. 2240 Unexceptable I buy pizza here all the time

Ordered carry out yesterday August 16, 2017 at the pizza hut Sugarloaf pkwy. Frederick Maryland. I ordered it on line to pick up at five pm. I was having a party. My ticket number is 0017. I ordered two large cheese bites, one large thin pineapple and ham, one large thin sausage and one order cinnamon sticks. The cheeses bite pizza was so over cooked there was no cheese I the bites. The others were also over baked. I must tell you I was very unhappy with the pizzas. I did serve them because I had nothing else planned. But I can tell you I had a lot of leftovers and there were nine adults and kids here to eat, and we were only serving pizza. My bill was $52.95 I had a hundred dollar bill to pay and they said they had no change. So I had to walk to a crocery store ad buy something so I could get change. There is no sign that they do not take big bills. I am very dissatisfied period.

Yvonne Fink
4104 Reels Mill road
Frederick Maryland 21704
240-315-5950
Order number 318081614291001181027440

I ordered a pizza on line,received a text confirmation and then was first tils I didnt order it, and then after being put on hold for a while was told u must of placed it at a wrong pizza hut. Then put on hold again and had the driver put on the phone and he then said he called and left a message. I have no missed calles and no messages. Rude staff.

I ordered the buffet. There was no salad, 1/2 of the containers that hold the veggies was empty or simply not there. There was no pasta, the chicken alfredo, there was no sauce, the container was empty. There were no forks, the lady working the floor had to retrieve some from a plastic bucket. The drink fountain was out of Dr. Pepper, I ask if they were going to refill, I was told no. There was no any clean tables, so I removed the dirty plates from a table, wiped it with a napkin, and sat down. After eating 2 slices of pizza (which were good) I went to check on the salad and the bowl was full of brown salad. There were no tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, nothing to add to the green salad. I feel like I wasted my money and I would like a refund. I paid $10.08 for the buffet that was less than desirable! I would appreciate a response and hopefully this can be fixed. I was at the Pizza Hut located at 4709 N Lincoln Blvd, OKC, OK 73105. My visit was today, 8-17-18 at 12:17pm, and my cashier was Stephanie. Thank you for all your help and understanding.

I ordered 2 pizzas last night for dinner and I got 2 burned pizzas, no pan, no garlic buttery blend crust, no toppings we requested, it was the must nasty cardboard I've ever seeing, needless to say I couldn't give dinner to my family until 2 hrs later. We waiting 1 1/2 hrs when we were told it was going to take 1/2 hr.
The location was the Dania Beach, fl location, I need someone to give me a call this is called stealing my money.

KAREN COSSIO.
Karencossio@live.com
786.258.0089

Warren and Jeff

Hi, I'm Valerie Green (last 5 digits of my SS# are 40301). My new boss, Warren Smith, wants to fire me - because I didn't like his music.

First of all, I was supposed to be transferred (not borrowed) from the store at 6633 Indian River Road. But, Jeff did not transfer me over correctly. Therefore, I was reverted to "driver, temp" on the schedule for two weeks after my name had properly shown on the computer. So, Jeff did not do his job!

Because of Jeff, I had some confusion with my schedule. I was listed as BOTH "driver, temp" AND "Valerie Green" - with non-matching schedules! At least twice previously, Warren had told me to pay attention to the "driver, temp" schedule line on the paper. So, I did. This caused me to be confused enough to make a "no-call, no-show" mistake.

The night before my "no-call, no-show" confusion, Warren decided to loudly play his favorite, very distracting, black-magic music. The lyrics were horrible! He subjected everybody to it, and at least two of the other three employees said something to me to the effect of "We're taking it for the team", and/or "we wish we could hear something else." I had to yell to a male coworker only a few inches from me to communicate!

To make lighter of the dismal music, I told Warren the old joke, "You know why they sing so high? It's the tight pants!" (This is a clean joke that I tell, because I don't even curse.) Well, instead of being amused Warren looked angry and defensive! I never expected that!

I was washing dishes at the time, and the dishwasher is right next to the speakers. The music was border lining on giving me a headache. While Warren was helping a customer in the front for several minutes, I turned the sound down to zero to give my ears a break. When Warren came back, he said, "Where's my music?" and I told him I turned it down. Warren immediately rectified the situation by turning the volume back up to blaring.

As he was doing this, I asked him if he could get Classical music on his device. He replied, "I don't listen to classical." So, I asked him, “Do you like Techno?” Him (defensively), “I don’t listen to Techno.” Then, I asked him, "Well, what other types of music do you like?" Warren tersely answered, "I only like the music I'm listening to now."

Most people like to talk about their music, but they don't get defensive when someone shows discomfort. Some even have enough manners to apologize, but not Warren Smith! I did not even insult the music, yet he suddenly decided that he did not like me anymore. I had worked at this location without incident or any hint of conflict with anybody, for three weeks by then. I overheard him say to the cook, "She's only here because she knew who to call." Well, his store was only the second one I called when I was looking for a place to transfer to for more hours.

Close to the end of my shift, Mr. Smith's wife came in with a two-week-old baby girl. After about fifteen minutes of being exposed to the loud, vulgar music, the baby began to cry. I do not know if there was any other reason for the baby to cry, but I did hear Warren's wife say, "Seriously?" to the baby. It could have been anything, but after Warren finally (angrily) turned it off, the baby stopped crying. She was peaceful after that. Go figure.

Warren's behavior fits the term "mens rhea" which means "guilty mind". Basically, people who feel guilty about something, or know what they are doing is wrong, tend to overreact. This is used in the court system - judges are trained to look for behavioral cues in their patrons to help them determine who is in the wrong. Warren's behavior is the equivalent of a drug-addict's instant ire and defensive attitude when somebody say, "Hey, your eyes are dilated!" The guilty mind never says, "Thanks for letting me know," or "Really? I was unaware." Oh, no! There is an immediate leap to defend the bad behavior because 1; they know there is a problem, 2; they know they are the cause of the problem, and 3; they don't care.

The day after, I was had such a severe brain-fog that I forgot to call and ask which line of the schedule was my real one. I did not feel fit to drive, and just assumed I had the day off, because of the work-pattern.

If he still liked me, he could have just chalked the mishap up to a "sick day", or a minor write-up, but no! He texted me that my offense was a "no-call, no-show", and that it was a "final write up". I HAVE NO PREVIOUS WRITE-UPS FOR ANYTHING SINCE I WAS HIRED TO WORK FOR PIZZA HUT SIX MONTHS AGO! I texted him back that another employee had told me a final write-up was not actually firing, but that they said it came with a probationary period. When I asked him how long the probationary period was, he texted me back, "We'll talk tomorrow."

In other words, he is not interested in giving me a future chance at employment ...because I don't like his music. (I am experienced enough with arbitrary bosses to know what non-disclosure of details means - I always get fired; then, the bad boss later gets into trouble with the corporate office, because I tell them what happened "behind the scenes" when I ask for my job back. I have gotten three conniving managers fired, two were moved, and one was demoted - all just by telling the truth!)

If Warren's store has more employee turnaround than others, the problem is Warren. This fool will try to fire me after 5:30 tomorrow, August 10. If you would like me to keep my job, or just simply disagree with Mr. Smith's conduct, feel free to call him before 5:30 p.m.

Thank you for your consideration.

I made online order twice and paid for same. On both instances order got cancelled automatically but money has not been refunded. I have made 40-50 calls to support at pizza hut (India) and have received only one call from them still refund has not been done. each time I am informed that they are working on it. Details are as below.
Order ID: 2836114 & 2836300
Order Date : 26 May 2018
Money to be refunded : 572.25 + 572.25
Total time lapsed since order placed: 2.5 Months
Order placed from id: jitu.1903@gmail.com

my name is daivid l. Johnson the reason of this complaint is that I ordered a pizza from pizza hut in which the young lady that spoke with denied me service and I never had a problem before with pizza hut bringing me what I ordered and on numerous occasions and now all of a sudden its a problem now to bringing a a pizza to my address 4611 county road 708 enterprise Alabama I never had a problem then and now its a problem now and I must let you all know now that this is not the first time I had a problem with pizza hut on that particular time in question one of those employees wanted to charge me $20 dollars for 2 cinnamon sticks and I asked to speak with a manager or a supervisor and she had told me that it was not any body there but her in which she was pretending that she was the supervisor and it was her and like I said this is not the first time that this has happened to me and I felt that young lady was playing on my intelligence I felt that discriminated against and the only thing that I wanted was service and I must say that I deserved to be treated that way by no body and then she tried to justify it and this is the reason for this complaint those people that work for pizza hut are making you all look bad.

To Whom may it concerns:
This is regarding to the purchase I just did yesterday. I order 2 2-topping pizza. When I came home and check one pizza looks like they had it fresh made and other one they put it together leftover from two different pizza pies from the afternoon buffet and made one pie. you can see the different crusts. I can understand they can do that sometime as soon as buffet is over. But I order my pizza around 5pm for 5:45pm. This is the first time I am putting my compliant in last 20 year to the any costumer service. Most of the time I just don't complaint just let it go. Ordering Pizza all the time from Pizza Hut all around the USA this is really bad experience I had. I was new in town and don't know the routine of the town so I walk in to pickup my pizza. The person near the desk look at me like I made mistake walk in for pickup. She ran my credit card and left I don't even know I am allow to pick up pizza from behind the register. I waited for them to come for five minutes or so then she told me you can take it from their. It seems like they don't like me being their. Also I can understand if they are busy but when I went they do not have any one inside. I am not complaining to get moneyback or any coupon. Just want to let Pizza hut know. This is the only location they have near where I leave. What was my experience with this location.

i called on an order at 7:20 pm be delivered to my mother who is 83 old. she saw the add on tv about the cheese bites pizza and wanted one i was told it would be 45 to 65 min. i called her at 845 to see how she liked her pizza. she than told me it had not come. i called the store at 2035 hackberry san antonio texas . i said the pizza had not been delivered yet, i got the manager who would see why not ..at that time 8;55 my mother said they just delivered it . asked her if it was hot . she said no cold hard and the cheese was hard. so the manager said he would make her another . but at 9;00 she is already in bed. he than said he would give her credit for another order.. well, with bad service and bad product , she will not order from them again, he said the only way to get money back is to return the pizza. i called my mom and said to hold on to the pizza and i would take it back.. she had already tryed to eat it , and it was not eatable so she thew it away, all i ask it to get the price of the $16.77 back to her thank you

I placed an order on 8/2 at 12:10pm to a Pizza Hut less than 1/2 mile from my work since I was too busy to leave and pick it up. It said an hour, which was fine. It didn't arrive at 1:10pm, I waited until 1:30 and called...they had no way to see if out for delivery and gave me D13 code for 3 dollars off. I called back at 1:45 and was transferred to PA (I am in KY) and she said it was out for delivery. My 2 pizza's finally arrived around 2pm.

They were barely warm, which isn't a problem...I eat cold pizza all the time. But these were dried out, both were awful. I couldn't eat them. The only thing good was the brownies. So basically I am out 23 dollars because you were short handed? My bank account doesn't even reflect the 3 dollar discount.

Very disappointed in the service and especially the product I received. 23 dollars is alot for lunch and not have lunch or leftovers due to not ediblie.

I am requesting a refund...I realize delays happen...but when I can't eat it after it arrives, is an issue. I tossed it yesterday and the more I thought about it last night, decided to email you my opinion.

I ordered from: Unit # 002969....Pizza Hut on Richmond Road, Lexington KY 859-266-1030

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks

On June 2, 2018, I used my hut rewards points to order:
Create Your Own
- Medium Original Pan® Pizza (Beef, Jalapenos, Meatballs, BBQ Sauce)
- Hershey's S'Mores Cookie
- Triple Chocolate Brownie
Upon delivery of my order, I noticed that the pizza had no sauce whatsoever, the S'Mores cookie had toppings only on half of the cookie and the brownie was not cooked all the way through. I got in my car, drove to the store-after my items had originally been delivered and returned the entire order due to the unacceptable state of it. I spoke with Jennifer, the manager at the 5750 Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809 when I got to the store who tried to argue with me that there was sauce on the pizza. I asked for a refund and she said she would process the refund and I would have my money back within 3-5 business days. Well, here it is Aug 2, 2018 and not only have I called the store numerous time to get this matter resolved, but I also spoke with a Regional Manager who was filling in for Jennifer who promised to correct the discrepancy, but I still have not gotten my refund. It is going on 60 days and not only did I spend my hut reward points, gas money and my time, but I received no product and no refund. Please correct this deficiency.

Valerie Johnson

I placed a call with pizza hut for delivery my bill came up to 20.69. I then called back and told them I was picking it up so they charged me again which was 16.94. I called them back and told them they double charged me and now they refuse to credit my credit card for the 20.69. the people there were extremely rude how can i get my refund the location to this pizza hut is 1401 S State Road 7 #106, North Lauderdale, FL 33068 there telephone number is 954-968-4900. Can someone please get in touch with me 954-245-9190 i want my money that they owe.

I got a thin crust medium pizza tonight and the crust was very much over baked, it was hard and no flavor, will not order one of them again, salad was very good

This is not my first complaint about Store #034465 Childersburg, Alabama. Gave them my order was told it would be ready in 25 min. It was an hour later when my order was delivered. Tried to call to fine out what was going on and fine out its a Call Center and she said she couldn't get them to answer the phone. My order was not right. So I WILL NOT order from Childersburg store ever again. To bad Sylacauga won't deliver to me that store is AWESOME!!! so I guess if I want pizza delivered it will be Domino's

On 7/26/18 i made an online order for a sleep over my child was having. After an hour i called and no answer. I contiued to call up until past closing and never got an answer and my pizza never arrived. Im a loyal customer but im starting to rethink ordering from pizza hut ever again due to this locations notorious reputation of messing up or not even delievering the orders. Lamesa location seriously needs help supervising and training to do things correctly .

Black flakes on all 3 pizzas....
Soooo pissed. I buy 3 a week.so please fix this or I'll media the hell out of it.
Thank you..

I have post comment on zomato regarding bad and tasteless quality of Pizza Hut and instead of solving customer complaint one of Pizza Hut employee or manager of same store to whose feedback is provided misbehaved with me by comments that “puri sabji khane wale ko kya pata Pizza ka taste”.So that’s telling about the behaviour of Pizza Hut with customers where as in comparison to Pizza Hut in dominos we have option to direct put our feedback in dominos customer care or web portal and they took action immediately but Pizza Hut employees instead of solving customer problems misbehaving on zomato for their feedback

I LIVE IN BRUNSWICK OHIO. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH POOR SERVICE IN MY LIFE FROM ANY PIZZA PLACE ECT. FIRST OF ALL TO PLACE AN ORDER THE PHONE RINGS AND NO ONE PICKS UP...IT TAKES ME HANGING UP AND CALLING BACK AT LEAST 5 TIMES TO GET AN ANSWER. AND I ORDER OFTEN AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS WEEKEND OR WEEKDAY. ONE TIME I WENT IN TO PICK MY ORDER UP AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE AND THE YOUNG MAN WAS AT THE COMPUTER SITTING THERE 10 MIN. BEFORE HE EVEN GOT UP TO RING ME UP? NO APOLOGIES, OR ANY THING. THE NEXT TIME {TODAY 7-26-18} I WALK IN TO PICK MY PIZZA UP TO MY SHOCK THERE ARE 4 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING JUST TO PAY FOR THERE PIZZA THAT WAS ALREADY DONE.....THE SAME YOUNG MAN WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WHILE 5 OF US JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED??? HE DID NOT PUT THE PERSON ON HOLD AND TAKE CARE OF US BUT CONTINUED TO TALK ON THE PHONE FOR 20 MIN.???? SOME PEOPLE COMPLAINED THEY NEVER PICK THE PHONE UP AND THEY HAD TO DRIVE UP THERE TO PLACE AND ORDER? ONE OTHER PERSON LEFT...AND I STAYED AND TOLD THE YOUNG MAN TO PUT THE CALL ON HOLD AND RING US UP???? i ASKED "CANT YOU RING US UP WHILE TALKING?" HE IGNORED ME AND TALKED FOR ANOTHER 5 MIN????? i DONT CARE IF HE IS TALKING TO A PERSON WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ORDER OR NOT, IT IS NOT RIGHT TO MAKE SOMEONE WAIT FOR 25 MIN, TO JUST BE RUNG UP AT A REGISTER. HONESTLY I WOULD HAVE STOPPED ORDERING FROM THIS PIZZA HUT A LONG TIME AGO BUT MY KIDS LIKE THE PIZZA TO MUCH . IF THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED I WOULD NOT COMPLAIN, BUT THIS IS ABOUT THE 4TH TIME THIS SAME YOUNG MAN AT THE REGISTER HAS EITHER NOT ANSWERED THE PHONE OR MAKES EVERYONE WAIT ON PURPOSE.EVENI THE YOUNG MAN IN THE BACK MAKING THE PIZZAS TOLD HIM TO PUT THE PERSON ON HOLD AND TAKE CARE OF US???? I AM IN SHOCK...ALL I KNOW IS BEFORE THIS MAN STARTING WORKING THERE THIS NEVER HAPPENED...I THINK HE IS THE MANAGER? HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE I DONT KNOW??? I DO NOT WANT TO GET A HARD WORKING KID IN TROUBLE IF HE WAS DOING HIS BEST, BUT I HONESTLY FEEL HE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE....WHILE WE ARE ALL STANDING THERE GETTING UPSET AND SOME WALKING OUT HE SEEMED TO BE ENJOYING IT...WELL HE SAID WHEN HE HUNG UP ALMOST 30 MIN. LATER, THAT HE WAS TRYING TO HELP A COMPLAINING CUSTOMER??? OK THATS FINE BUT COME ON...IN FRONT OF ALL OF US?? PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS PERSON...IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING TODAY....DONT KNOW HIS NAME BUT HE IS THE MANAGER FOR BRUNSIWCK PIZZA HUT

I placed an online order. The order was a cheese pizza with pineapples. My 2 daughters age 2 and 7 said mommy this pizza hot. There were jalapeños on 3-4 slices. I called the pizza hut to let them know of the mistake and that this was dinner for my kids. I spoke to a Len. She pretty much laughed at me because of the reason of my complaint. I asked to speak to a manager and she said she was the manager. She sarcastically said to me sorry ma’am we’ll try to be more careful next time. I didn’t ask for any freebies. I stated to her I just wanted her to be aware and the response and customer service gave in return was awful. What I got from her was she didn’t care and did I really call to complain about that. Yes I did because my kids had to eat that and I paid to have my pizza made a certain way. She handled the situation poorly.

Have given them several chances. I will never go back to dequeen ar pizza hut

Ordered a pizza carry out when I got there they said I did not have an order. I have also had trouble ordering online from them the DeQueen AR Pizza Hut Will never do business with Pizza Hut again

SORRY PLACE AND SO IS MANAGMENT
Went back to order again to see if things had changed, well they have not. We called in an order to be picked up by us using the same phone number we have been for almost 4 years, well when we got there went thru the drive thru to pick up pizzas and we were told they had no order for us. We then went inside to find out why, well the manager on duty was about a women about 35 to 40 and when asked about our order she went off and started saying things like we must have called another Pizza Hut, well we know that wasn't true and told her about it and she got really pissed, She refused to fix our order and told us to leave, well we didn't leave, So she was ranting about us not leaving and said she was going to call Police, I said please do because I wanted a Police Report of all of this because I told her I would see them in Court, I'm a retired Officer, Well she never called them so I did. She then got on her cell phone I guess she called her manager or the owner not sure which and we heard her telling whom ever she said an OLD COUPLE was causing trouble, Well I'm 55 and I don't think that's OLD.

So the next day we called Pizza Hut Corporation to complain and explain to them what happened and they sounded very concern, They asked if we wanted them to send us coupons for free pizza's and we said NO. He said that he would have the Owner of that store call us to talk about things we said fine, well that's been almost 3 months ago and have heard nothing. I have heard that the Owner of that store is an A** so I guess that's why no call. I wish another Pizza change would open here In Inman and put them OUT OF BUSINESS. I hope pizza hut office reads this because People like that hurt your company Image.

Thank you Everette H.

On July 21, 2018, I visited the Pizza Hut at 240 McLaws Circle Suite 141. Williamsburg, VA. 23185. As I walked in the store there was a sign that said 2 2-toppings $5.99 each. There was a sign out in front of store as well as one in the window. See attached pics. I went in and acquired about the special, and the rude lady behind the counter said they no longer doing that promotion. It just ended. Really. I asked for the next special and she said 2 topping large pizza for 19.99. MMM I think this is false advertisement. This has happen before and took my business else where. The lady did not try to accommodate or correct the situation. Very sad. As I got my phone to take a picture of both signs, there was a driver on the side walk smoking on the sidewalk and asked them about the special, and told me what they said inside. He said the manager was from another store?? After I got back into my car I saw the guy pull the sign form out side and it the window.

I really like Pizza Hut and spend a lot of money here but will not any more. In fact I will not support Pizza Hut at all. I have posted on Trip advisor with pics included about the false advertising Pizza Hut does at this store. While reading the reviews, the other reviews were not so good at all. Not so sure if Pizza Hut is too concern about their service to customers. You know social media is a good thing these days. I will tell my friends and family about my bad experience as well. In today's competitive world of Pizza, I don't think you should look the other way.

I hope you don't just delete my email. But I hope you look into this and do something about it and not give my lip service.

Just thought you like to know.

Former pizza hut patron,

Robert Friedl

Manager poor communication skills. Disrespectful to his customer and no apology from him on being disrespectful.

Manager name is RENE.

Worst experience ever from this pizza hut!!! We placed 2 seperate orders in a locaton on George dieter rd in el paso tx. Stay away from this location when you call you get someone in a call center named Joseph who supposedly is the only person you can talk to in the entire call center. He doesn't provide any form empathy towards our delivery taking well over an hour ➕ the pizza was partially burnt and crunchy. Nick from the store couldn't help much besides a small credit that could only be applied to one of the 2 orders. Really upset about this solution and the extreme persistence it took to get some kind of accommodation and the quality of product this location provides. It was a pretty simple solution once they finally got the local store on the line. I was left wondering why I had to waste three hours to get any little solution. Very disappointing Pizza hut I am a frequent customer have never been treated as though my business means nothing to you company in total both order were worth over 50 dollars. I won't be visiting this location or very possibly any location soon.

Tonight me and my spouse dined in at the Pizza Hut location in West Carrollton, Ohio. Service started off good until we were delivered our order which consist of a 10 piece breadstick and a large pizza half pepperoni and extra cheese and half green peppers, onions, and sausage. The dough on both the pizza and the breadsticks was not cooked and only a slight brown crust around the rim of the breadsticks and none on the pizza. I am not a good critic who usually photographs their food before consumption but this was worthy of a photo & not for good cause. I attached a image. The server insisted that my pizza did have pepperoni but underneath the cheese which was a lie not one slice of pepperoni was on my pizza.

Your location of 169 W Lincoln Hwy in Exton PA has given you guys a horrible reputation. The manager Yuri tells customers that he does not care for bad reviews or people’s opinions. If this location stays open with how many horrible reviews it has, it shows me your franchise only cares for $ and not your customer service. This should not be a representation of what you guys are about!

I was acquiring about a driver position at pizza hut on 43rd ave and Dunlap in Glendale,az. Asked to speak to manager to see if he was hiring and he yelled at me from back of kitchen saying " hey buddy nows not a good time to talk about this, it's dinner time fill out an application . " He should learn customer service skills and treat every one with respect.

Took two hours for pizza to get here wasn’t much hungry by the time they got here very disappointed

My main complaint is that the store charged my credit card 2 times for my pizza & now there his a hold on my account for the second charge & I can't use the money. Ordered pizza on 7/11/18, it is 7/16/18 & there is still a hold for $15.46. My account should not have been charged 2 times. My second complaint is my pizza was a soggy mess! It was suppose to be thin & crispy, x-sauce, x-cheese. I couldn't eat it & had to throw it away! Terrible! Just terrible! The pizza didn't seem to have that much extra sauce or cheese on it but the whole pizza was all soggy and I just couldn't eat it. I guess I should have called the pizza store but by the time I got the pizza and it was so soggy I was so disgusted I just thru it away. And it took so long for the pizza to be delivered. Over an hour and 15 minutes. Why?

my name is charles angle i ordered a large pep and cheese pizza and 12 wing at 7:20 pm i waited until 9:oo pm and the girl said i didn't order anything but they took 26.95 off my card with the said they didn't do that after i was passed around 2 or 3 stores that said the same thing until i ask for Corporate then they found it it was 9:45 pm when ii finally received it after i was put out on the bottom of the waiting list this is really unexcitable i truly love your pizza but not that if i have to wait that long and argue to get it my order ny email is chevyman1955belar@gmail.com the receipt is order #101 date 7142018 @21;06;42 pm the first time was 20:00 pm Harrisburg pike pizza hut Columbus oh I would like a reply for this complaint 614 429 3466 THAN

We ordered 2 pizzas and cinnamon sticks. After an hour we called to sée where the pizza were. They lost the order, so they said will have them delivered in 35 minutes. An hour later no pizza and would not answer the phone, called 7 times. I will never go back to pizza hut again.

Bought $40 worth of pizza for a group from the Dalhart Pizza Hut and the Pizza wasn't even done it was to dough and there was no sauce for the bread sticks. This is the second time in a week I have bought Pizza for a group of workers and the Pizza wasn't done.

I called in an order on 07/11/18 - Everything was fine with the call but once I got to the Pizza Hut #026377 on 4169 Hwy 278/Covington, GA 30014 I pulled to the window to pay for the order. The rep Selena asked me to enter my pin then insisted that I sign the receipt. I advised that if I enter my pin it was processed as a debit and there is no need for me to sign the receipt also. She kept insisting that I sign it then left the window to get Vanessa (manager) who also insisted that I sign it. She would not let me talk and kept over talking me.

Please make sure that this store is aware how to properly process payments as it will make for a better customer experience {Unlike credit and charge cards, payments using a debit card are immediately transferred from the cardholder's designated bank account, instead of them paying the money back at a later date.}

Lastly I paid $2 for extra cheese (which was only on one side of the pizza) and that side only had a few pieces of meat on it. I paid an extra $1 for Pan and it was not pan! I also ordered wings which were half cooked.

This type of experience leaves a bad taste in your mouth (literally) about your products and definitely the service.

The receipt shows it was processed as debit and if I order from here again I will not be signing a receipt and entering my pin!
MID 33506351884
TID 507034
Ticket #70

597 N. L. Roger Wells Blvd.
Glasgow, KY 42141
GM sits on her phone texting for hours while employees bust their butts.
MOD never wears name tag and refuses to let other employees have tables/tips.
Overheard employee get told she has to do as MOD says, even if unfair.
My family and many others will NOT be going to this location or ANY local location ever again, unless these and other problems are PROPERLY addressed and fixed. This is a small town. Word travels fast. People boycott easily.
My family and friends and I have noticed many things, such as favoritism, happening frequently in this location. New employees seem to be treated like outcasts. The nicest and hardest working people are talked to and treated like they don't matter.
Franchise or not, someone NEEDS to step in and FIX this place before you lose an entire area of customers. NOBODY should feel so bad about their job and how they are treated that they walk out with tears running down their cheeks!!!!
These managers also make other employees pre-bus the tables they are not being allowed to serve or get tips from.

I ordered 4 diet sodas for delivery. They brought me one the rest was regular. When i called them they told me they didnt carry them. The manager also said my receipt didnt say diet. When he finally looked at the receipt and realized it said diet he didnt say sorry or offer my money back. The manager was obnoxious. This was Pizza Hut in Spencer Indiana.

Tried to place order online but could not. Called store to place order and tried to give my coupon. Employee said could not take coupon. Transferred me to another dept. was told coupon was for online only. Tried to explain situation but they were not interested. Called store to cancel order with no luck. No one seemed to know what to do I tried for almost an hr to cancel the order to no avail. Finally got order to go through online. They delivered the order that was placed through the store. Which was no good. There was no marinra sauce at all. Just full of cheese.it was awful. They wanted to charge me the price without the coupon. I refused and gave the delivery person a receipt with the correct amt.
I’m very upset with the whole experience.

I called in on order at 12:28 on 2/5 Order is still not there.
I called talked to a very desprectful lady Sydney.Is this the way you do business?
She said drived said undeliverable.
Driver did not knock or we would of answered. He probably just rang door that does not work.Have been waiting on at front door never saw anyone.So strange as well because our dog is inside and would of barked.
Did not get an apology nor did they said we will wave the delivery fee.
This pizza hut has really gone down hill.SMH
Here is my direct line 620-339-8078 or 620-227-5848

I ordered a pizza for delivery on Tuesday July 3, 2018. I ordered online. The estimated time for delivery was 45-55 minutes. After 75 minutes I called and was informed they made the pizzas wrong and had to re make them but they were going out the door at that time. I finally got the delivery another 30 minutes later. Total time from when I ordered to delivery was 1 hour and 45 minutes. This is not acceptable and very poor customer service.

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?