Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

Worst experience ever. Took 40 minutes to get a pizza. Waitress made excuses that take out and delivery was before us. This was a slow night and if you cannot provide 1 pizza maybe you should just shut your doors and do only takeout. I will never return and not recommend to everyone!

I ordered a pizza for delivery. Never got a call or knock on the door. 2 hrs later I finally got a hold of someone who would listen to my complaint. They said the delivery driver brought it back to the store. What the heck?!? Ordered Sunday, February 10, 2019 from the Bloomington, MN location. The guy also said my money would be refunded with in 24-48hrs. Well that has passed by almost 5hrs. What a joke!

I walked in to the Pizza Hut restaurant on Boston ave Bridgeport ct and the employee running the front informed me it would be a hour wait! There was only one customer in the lobby at this time. I said wow a hour, his response was yes were backed up on everything. I would understand a hour for delivery customer but here I am in your store already! I personally work at another fast food pizza place in the never by area and I know based on my work history it shouldn’t be a hour wait no matter how “backed up” the service my be running! I am very disappointed because I like your guys food over the place I work and it was my night off so I figured I’ll go in. Also to be noted I asked will everything be a hour wait even if I only got a order of chicken.. his response was yes! A hour! And that’s unbelievable

Ordered a supreme pizza Sunday evening for take out, got home with it & it certainally was NOT a supreme, not sure exactly what it was! It was overdone with nothing on it but cardboard pepperoni, at least we think it was pepperoni, hard to tell. We were unable to eat it. I can not imagine sending something so pathetic out. Shameful! So disappointing. We just relocated to this area & really looking forward to a Pizza Hut pizza. ☹️

Hello

We ordered take away pizza, when we opened the pizza boxes one of the pizzas was burnt ( please see attached image). Also I selected re order from a previous order and to my disappointed it had a garlic and herb dusting on the pizza, this wasn't on our previous order. We were very dissatisfied with the pizzas we received. I look forward to your response

Kind regards

Sarah

Hello

Kind regards

Sarah

Piss poor customer service and the general manager was very unprofessional along with and the pictures down below is what they call fresh

Ordered two cheese pizzas that taste like they came off a buffet table that had been sitting for over an hour, thin hard crust, hardly any cheese and over browned.

I pay the extra $2 for extra cheese on my pizzas and never get extra cheese. I get more cheese from Little Caesars. I bought 2 medium pizzas tonight both with extra cheese and they had the same amount as my 3rd pizza. It's really making me angry, I used to work at Pizza hut I know how important it is to cheat customers on toppings. I feel I want my money back for all the extra cheese orders I have made. I will call corporate.

On January 22 2018 at 21:34 I contacted the on duty manager (male) at Pizza Hut located at 102 E Quincy St, Pittsburg, KS 66762, via phone at (620) 231-8990. I advised the manager that our deep dish pizza was not cooked thoroughly and both pizzas we're cold. The manager asked if we wanted them remade and I stated, yes. The manager then stated there would be two to three deliveries in front of us and the call ended. That call lasted 2 minutes and 23 seconds.

I then advised my wife what the manager had stated to me. My wife asked if I would just call back and see if we could get a credit. She was tired and just wanted to go to bed by this point. I called the same store at 21:37 and the phone was answered by a female. I explained the situation and advised her that I just spoke with the on duty manager. I asked if we could just get a credit instead of having the order remade and wait on it. I over heard the female ask the manager if a credit would be fine. I heard the manager state yes that it would be fine. The female returned to the phone and stated that he would add a credit to our account. I asked how I would redeem the credit and I was advised it would be under my phone number.

My wife decided tonight that she didn't feel like cooking so we agreed on using our credit from January 22nd 2019. My wife called the same Pizza Hut located at 102 E Quincy St, Pittsburg, KS 66762, via phone at (620) 231-8990 at 17:35 on January 25th 2019. An employee by the name of Lindsey answered the phone. My wife explained that we had a credit for $28.29 that we would like to use. Lindsey stated that there was no credit under (417) 793-4422. Lindsey then asked the manager, a female, about the credit. The female manager then laughs where I can hear her and and says rudely there is no credit over and over. The manager then yells over the phone and says. "Do you know how many times I’ve heard that one!

My wife hung up in tears. We have been loyal customers of Pizza Hut for over 25 years. Our local Pizza Hut in Missouri knew us by name until we moved here to Pittsburg this past summer. We have never seen such disregard, rudness, and hatefulness torwards a customer, especially by someone who is suppose to be a manager. We do expect our credit to be placed on our account, I also hope my wife is afforded an apology as well. I'm not sure what the disconnect is with this female manager, but I hope she gets proper training moving forward. If she hates her job that much, I'm sure someone else would love the opportunity.

Respectfully,

Michael & Ashley Wells
801 S Joplin St.
Apt. A
Pittsburg, KS 66762
(417) 793-4422

Original order #: 3190122211531001432.

January 22, 2019

$28.29
Delivered to: 801 S Joplin St Apt A, PITTSBURG, KS 66762
Cash
Order Number : 3190122211531001432

I ordered a medium meats pizza with banana peppers and a half order of breadsticks for carryout. There were too much toppings on the pizza so the crust was still half dough and it was all concentrated in the middle of the pizza. The breadsticks were the only remotely good part about the order a bit flat but still good. The pizza though was disgusting as it was basically like taking a bite out of a chunk of meat and adding a gooey dough to it.

Pizza ordered for carry out 1/9/18.Picked up &left with my kids-I returned 10 minutes later &surprised not eaten. Knots dry & over cooked/burnt at spots. Pizza had dollaps of some sauce on crust-kids didn’t eat their crust and the whole Pizza should have been gone. They were unhappy with it & threw plates away with food on...not typical in my house of boys. Called Waunakee Pizza Hut &spoke to Joe Morgan. He told me to send pics to his personal email-I did & he replied that he would talk to general manager & get back to me. This was on 1/10/19. No response since.

I'm not one who complains matter of fact I feel its important to pass this along. On January 24 , 2019 at 18:15 hours I was picking up a order at 1358 Big Bend Square in the City of Twin Oaks, While checking out the gentleman had a issue with the register, he asked for assistance from a fellow worker (female) who proceeded to remedy the problem. While she attending to the issues I noticed the gentleman preparing pizza's while sweating and wiping his forehead, I noticed he was not wearing GLOVES placing his hands in the in the pepperoni cheese and other topping.

I've been a customer for many years at this location however i placed my last order their.

Rick Wilken , If you like I paid by credit card and feel free to verify

We have had terrible food the last 2 times we have ordered from Pizza Hut in Oakley, KS. January 14th my husband ordered sandwiches and I left work 20 minutes after he ordered them to pick them up (a 2-3 minute drive). I got there and one sandwich was not done yet. I was told the forgot to cook the bacon for on the sandwich. I waited 15 minutes and finally got our order. Got home, only to realize that my sandwich was a black forest ham and my husbands was a buffalo chicken, neither of which had bacon on them. The sandwiches were dried out and the worst sandwich I have ever gotten, only took a couple of bites and threw the rest away.
My son and grandkids came over last night and wanted pizza so my son ordered online at 6:23 and it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. I went to pizza hut at 6:40 and there were 2 others waiting for their pizza. One told me she had been waiting over 45 minutes the other had been there for 30 minutes (both had ordered ahead). There was one other couple sitting at a table and they said they had been there for a long time and still no food. I asked how long it would be for my pizza and no one could give me an answer. I finally did pay and they said, we added a discount ($3.71 off). They said I could have a complimentary salad. I went to the salad bar and the one bin of lettuce was brown and there wasn't more than a cup of lettuce in there. The other side had decent lettuce but no more than 2 cups in that bin. Most of the toppings and sides were over 1/2 to 3/4 gone. One of the worst salad bars I have ever seen.
The lady who had been there for 45 minutes finally got her pizza around 6:50. At 7:00 another family walked in and they had to ask for a table to be cleaned off for them (remember, there was only one other table occupied and there were 4 people working, 1 just standing around and she should have had the table clean already.) There was no food that came out of the oven for over 10 minutes. They finally brought out one sandwich for the dine in, but the other person at the table still did not have her food when I left, a good 6 -7 minutes after he had his sandwich! I finally got my pizza at around 7:07 and the other poor lady was still standing there and we overheard them say, we still need a large pepperoni and beef, and she told me that is what she had called in around 6:15, and she was still waiting. Got home and both of the pizzas were soaked in grease.

If i could rate it a negative 5 stars, I would do so.

We will not go back there for a very long time,if ever. We will instead order Pizza from Caseys.

You need to get good help in there or close the doors.

I ordered pizzas from the Boone Trail Fayetteville NC store last night. I ordered the 2 pizza special and it was to be delivered. I was told 30-45 minutes. I waited 59 minutes and called to check status just to be told they did not have a order for me. I asked to speak with a manager and spoke with manager Sam. She said the one that took my order thought I was just checking prices which is totally obscene. I have used this store many times and have only had one other issue in all my years ordering from them. I was so upset I hung up and called Domino's and ordered my dinner. This is totally unacceptable customer service so I guess Domino's will take your business from now on and I do intend on spreading the word on social media. I have had friends that have had similar complaints and said they are now using other restaurants as well. It should be a sign when you have to file complaints by email because you can't answer all the calls obviously. I have used Pizza Hut for over 30 years because you do have the best pizza but the customer service sucks in the past few years.

So basically it was a situation where there was a two hour wait for delivery and instead of the store telling me that, they kept putting me on hold for 30+ mins then would hang up. I would call back and they would hang up again. Then when I finally get a chance to talk to someone she’s very rude and very inconsiderate and tells me that it was a wait and I’m like I’ve called from three different numbers, they kept putting me on hold. I would start talking and they would cut me off and put me right on hold. It was disgusting and very bad for you guys business. I would never order from there again! That’s messed up!

I called your location on Valencia and country club in Tucson Arizona. I placed a order with Anthony he told me it was $52 and change it is 10:30pm he never told me how long so I assume 45 minutes at least. I waited and waited until 1 hour later no food. So I call them back this time spoke with Cathy who never acknowledged she was the manager I might add. I inquired about my order she then proceeds to tell me that you are suppose to pick it up! I said no I wanted my order at 10:30pm mind you delivered. She then gets into her role only after I ask to speak with the manager she acknowledges she is the manager. I never would have expected her to be after not helping solve the misunderstanding!!! By now it is 11:30 PM almost midnight! She was more focused on being s smart ass than being a helpful manager. Also when I did call back 1 hour later she told me that my order had just came up 5 minutes ago. I guess I was suppose to know that to since after all no times were discussed. I live very close to this store less than 5 minutes to be exact. When I wanted to know the general manager name she just said James. I said what's her first name she told me she is not allowed to give it out. What are a secret service joint now. I canceled my order now have to wait 2 days for a refund. Not happy at ALL!!!! I want to know why??? I then asked are the phone calls recorded because I wanted someone to review the conversation that took place she said no for HIPAA reasons. That's how confident Iam in what took place. I never experienced this before. My contact info is 520-296-9662

I would like to complain about a manger yelling at employee in front of everyone, including me the customer ! He was in the employees face , yelling at him , he sounded very threatening and hostile ! . All because the employee set a water bottle in the wrong the place . This is one of the most disrespectful things I have ever witnessed! The employee was in tears ! The name of the manger is JAY GOLDSTEIN ! This employee should not be working at your establishment! The store is located 5856 s Lowell blvd Littleton Colorado .

I ordered an 8 piece boneless Oder of wings and only got 5 when the order arrived. I called the store back to try and get my order fixed and they said they’d said it back out. After about 40 minutes they dropped an offset but left someone else’s wings and the driver ran off before I could say anything. Called the store back and management was extremely rude and not helpful at all. Told me to call back 2 hours later for a credit because she had other calls to take. Below is the wrong order I received the 2nd time

I ordered pizza hour ago, picked carry out by mistake , someone we don’t know picked up our pizza , Pizza Hut would not refund our money or replace pizza. When I called , all they did was argue with me . I gave up and ordered from dominoes , wouldn’t trust pizza from Pizza Hut now anyway !!!

NO COMPLAINT, just want to let you dunces know, that i walked into pizza hut, at west lawn pennsylvania, to order 3 large pizza, she was telling me, that a lot of people order the deep pan, so said is it $7.99 , like the large is, she said there pizza is $11.00, i said on the computer, it says $7..99 for a large, she said, if you order on line, so i left the store and order across the street, at dominoes, so your loss, is their gain, isn't that great, since you don't know how to train these young stupid kids you hire, isn't that great, they gained , and you loss, see they accept money, to them its all the same, hope i made your day, maybe you should fire your area bosses, since they must not be able to train new employees right, also , last summer you had a guy , that knew what he was doing, good for you , did you fired that guy, since he isn't there, lol,

Last nite I purchased a dinner box to my surprise the pizza was the worst I ever had...it was extremely spicy and salty...the bread sticks were over done and hard..My family loves Pizza Hut but after this experience don't know if we'll ever go again...I tried to call the store he wanted the food back..but we ate the pizza only and drank lots of water....I feel that the person incharge just didn't care...Thank you for your time and help with this matter...Peter

I ordered a pizza tonight. I live about 5 minutes away from the Pizza store in Lake Wylie, SC. I ordered a medium pizza with beef, peppers and onions with a thin crust. It came barely warm, hardly any toppings and the crust was so hard it crunched with each bite. I love PIzza Hut pizza and usually it meets all expectations. Thought you needed to know. I am going to try to attach some pictures so you can see for yourself. Thank you for your time.

1/17/2019 I have been waiting over two hours for a pizza and it is still not here! Just so frustrating order at 730 and it’s almost 10pm

I ordered 2 pizza's from Pizza Hut on Live Oak in Arcadia, CA in late October. My order was for hand tossed crust. When I got them home the crust was thin as paper and was literally dripping with grease. Took them back and was told they could remake them or give me a credit for the $13.58 on a future order. As my guest were hungry, I made up a quick meal and then took the pizza's back so I told the cashier to just put a credit on my account. I have been ill and then the holidays came so I did not have a chance to go back to Pizza Hut until earlier this week. I was told by a VERY RUDE young lady at the counter that I should have come back THE NEXT DAY or within a week for my credit pizza. At the time I took back the pizza's there was NO mention that I had a time limit on my re-order ! I am a 70 year old senior citizen on Social Security and do not appreciate some young rude kid speaking to me in the manner she did nor do I have extra funds to throw away on bad food. I have been a customer of this Pizza Hut for many years and this is the first time I have received such horrible food and the lack of respect I received. I am demanding either full credit for the $13.58 I paid or a check for same amount as reimbursement. You have no right to steal money from your customers or subject them to incredibly rude, disrespectful employees.

Pizza and wings took 1.75 hours suppose to be 60 min. Pizza cold. Wings cold. Complete waste of money. Your 10.00 off survey does not work. Rating is 0

I order a pizza on 1/16/19 and they stated that I did not answser but I have a copy of the website and tracking screen showed it out still being made and I spoke with a Marrisa and she said the driver knocked and called but I did not receive a call and the tracking showed that it was in process being made. I am requesting a refund. I just want to make sure my account is credited back this amount. I didnot get the pizza and she said that it will be an additional charge if I had to reorder.

Pizza ordered at 6:34PM on Saturday January 12th and we received an email stating that the order would be delivered by 7:20. I called at 8:35PM and the excuse was given that we were new customer and the order needed to be verified prior to it being filled. We were not contacted and the store had already proceeded with placing the charge on my credit card. The person I spoke with said she did what the computer told her to do.

I will never buy another item from your company and at this rate you will end up on the same list as Sears.....

See attached email.

Ordered pizza dinner box, comes with pizza, cheese sticks at upgrade and cinnamon sticks. Ordered other stuff too. Received everything except pizza from dinner box. Was charged almost $70 for 4 things off 5$ deals, apple pies $5, and $5 cookie and the box . I would NEVER order cheese sticks and cinnamon sticks ever ever without the pizza. I put gas because it’s a good deal. 2 different stores said they didn’t send me pizza. Well somebody did!!!!!! A manger then yells at me on the phone. I yell at him, screenshot all my info and they refuse to send me the pizza or do anything about it. He hung up on me on the phone. I’m probably the most loyal customer in my area and they had the audacity to treat me that way when I’ve spent well over a grand on pizza from them. Fuck Pizza Hut

Had a terrible experience with my online order which was placed on Sunday, 1/6/2019. I placed an online order for 2 medium pizzas and 2 orders of chicken wings at 4:05 pm and was promised a pick up time at 4:50 pm. When I entered the store, I was told by the manager named "Rambo"( it was probably a made up name)that my order wouldn't be ready for another hour, atleast and there were many people ahead of me. I was livid because we had people at our home watching the football game and they were hungry. I went back to the store at 6:05 pm and waited on a long line. When I got to the counter I was told by the manager that my order was cancelled. I would never cancel my order and was " fuming". The manager had 2 pizzas ready but they were burnt to a crisp and was told that the store ran out of chicken wings. The manager wasn't respectful and treated me poorly. People waiting on line was told the same thing... a long wait ahead of them. I regularly ordered from this Pizza Hut location and this has been the worst experience ever.

I only ordered 1 pizza and got charged for 2. I called the store and the manager was very rude and said it was my fault. This isn't the first time either it's every time I've ordered from the location in New Haven, Indiana.

I ordered a pizza over the phone personal pan meat lover's add Banana peppers. I was quoted a price of Approximately 4.82. I stated that a meat lover's always has cost me 5 dollars and some change, was he sure that it was a meat lover's, he said yes twice. I get to the store wait 10minutes in line, get the pizza and it's wrong, plain pizza. They tell me the delivery driver took the order and did i want them to remake it. Yes i say . They ask did i want to pay for it now. By all means my time it unimportant, the only thing that matters is that i pay for the pizza. So the manager is watching all this, she doesn't say anything but at the last minute she makes sure I'm charged the right price. No statement about the order being wrong, no statement about Inconveniencing me, no comp for the mistake even after I told the order taker that it couldn't have been right, now she wants to make sure I'm charged correctly. I have bad experiences this was the worst. Pizza Hut ,Carrollton Avenue, New Orleans

I placed an order at my local Pizza Hut (1 mile down the road in New Martinsville WV) at 7pm. They told me it would be 15-20mins. An hour and 15mins later it finally shows. No big deal.. until I realize they didn’t even bring me all I paid for. So I call the store and after it ringing for the first 5mins I’m transferred to the call center. I explain the situation and he transfer me to the store. Exactly 6 mins later they finally answer at the store and the lady says “let me put you on hold for a manager. 4mins go by (I have screened shots of each occasion) the manager gets on and I explain. After telling me I was lying about how long I was on hold, and telling me I never ordered ranch, The only solution she could give me was that when the driver gets back she can have her run it up. I asked if it would be another hour? She said well i don’t know what time it will be she’s out on a run.

I hope you can understand my frustration and complete horror by the disrespect and lack of management skills. I deal with the public in hospitality everyday. I couldn’t Imagine EVER treating or speaking to my guest as such.. and not offering a better solution is just ridiculous.

I was staying in a motel in Marlin, Tx and call the Pizza Hut store there for delivery and was informed they do not deliver. After looking at their website it shows they offer delivery until 10pm, the person who answered the phone said they just don’t deliver. I asked “if the drivers were off or what the deal was because the website says delivery until 10pm.” Again the person said they just don’t deliver. Why advertise delivery on the website if they are not going to honor what the website says? Seems like false advertisement to me! Their website should be changed or they should start delivering. Thank You

My husband and I decided we wanted a pizza and we wanted a dine in restaurant where we could sit and enjoy our meal instead of getting a to go pizza and taking it home. There are not many dine in pizza restaurants in our area but we knew that there was a Pizza Hut in Reidsville, NC. We had not been to it in quite a while and decided we would go. We arrived shortly before 5:00 pm on a Tuesday evening January 8th. We ordered a large thin crust pizza with peperoni, mushrooms and beef toppings. The pizza was brought to our table and we started to enjoy our meal. It turns out that the pizza was horrible. The crust tasted like dried cardboard. The beef topping was extremely hard and dry like it was over cooked and the sauce was very lacking. My husband said that if he held up a piece it was so thin he could almost read through it. Needless to say we were not pleased. As I mentioned it had been quite a while since we had been there, but I can tell you that we probably will not go there again. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to voice our displeasure.

First off, it took almost 2 hours for delivery, not hot and order was wrong. On my order requested extra sauce, well, ny pizza was dry,no sauce at all, and in the comments specified extra sauce. The Pizza Hut at 9631
Mansfield Rd, is unprofessional and terrible. They will no longer be getting my business.

I ordered a Pizza with mushroom and pepperoni. When I got there, there was only one topping on the pizza. They asked if I could wait for 10 minutes. I waited and when I got the pizza home there was only pepperoni. I called to complain about no mushrooms and he hung up on me. No wonder that place isn’t busy anymore.

Ordered pizza’s at 3:30 pm to be delivered at 5 pm. At 5:30 pm I called the location to complain about my order being 30 min late and the first person was unprofessional by asking in a smart tone “so what do you what me to do about it” I asking for the manager and was put on hold for about 30 sec then was hung up on. Called back and talked to the manager and was told the food was on it’s was and I was credited $5, and as of this moment of writing this complaint my food is 45 min late. I’m a big fan of Pizza Hut since it came to Birmingham, Alabama to the exclusion of all other pizza companies. This has been by far the worst experience, but it will not be my last with your company, just wanted to vent my flustration. Please contact me at the above email address if needed. Thankyou for your time.

I was a loyal , and I mean very loyal Pizza Hut customer , but Pizza Hut , especially Pizza Hut in Stanley NC has really deteriorated in Wuality , and Customer Service . Even Little Cesar’s , and Dominos , two that I used to never buy my pizzas from have improved their quality , and are much better than Pixza Hut , as well as Papa Jpihns . My wife and I just watched a Pixza Hut commercial . I turned to her and stated , ya know their pizzas look nothing like that anymore . They really scrimp on the toppings , and quality . She agreed whole heartedly . Just telling you why your business is going to shit , compared to what it used to be . If you want any further advise . Please feel free to contact me at7046850578.

We're going to discuss last night's disaster in my neighborhood with a simple call to Pizza hut on West Broadway. I am a loyal citizen who is currently disgusted with my pizza hut for telling me that they don't deliver in/at my address at the present if 1814 Bolling Ave 40210, I use to drive for pizza hut in 1998 back where I lived Columbia, Ky.

January 2 went. To pizza. Hut in elkin n.c the place was filthy the service was awful the pixxz. Was burnt my grand kids. Would not eat it. They took the. Topping. Off and ate it and we were lied to about said they. Were out but. They. Were. Sending. Them. Out with delivery orders as far as I am concerned my. Family will never go back to pizza

Hi! It has been 1 hour and 40 since I placed my order and it hasn’t been delivered, can someone tell me what’s going on? 3190103175017001314031009

I have ordered on two different occasions at the North Main Pizza Hut in Altus Oklahoma 73521. On the initial order placed on 12/24/18 at 5:06 pm. I ordered 2 medium pizza, 3 orders of 6 piece wings and a supreme sandwich. Drove 25 minutes home to get home and only have 2 orders of hot wings. Called and notified the North Main Pizza Hut, who said they would put a credit on my phone number for the whole order. I orders the exact same order tonight, 1-3-19 plus an additional medium pizza, again drive another 25 minutes to Pizza Hut on North Main in Altus, Oklahoma and 25 minutes back home, as I live in a different town the Altus, To again, only have 2 orders of wings. Both orders on both receipts were entered by Jacinda. I asked to speak with the manager, Valeria was her name. It told me well if it wasn't on the order, then no, you wouldn't receive. I asked, can a person not order 3 set of wings and receive them. Valeria, told me that she was not able to look up any order except what was placed tonight. Again Valeria telling me in a rude voice that if it was not on the ticket I would not receive it. Apparently Valeria, just does not understand that I have tried to order 3 sets of wings and can never receive. I asked to speak to her Supervisor. Told me she could not give me her name but that I could call back in the morning or that I could go online. This is not the 1st or 2nd time this has happened. Customer service is the Key. I would hope that Pizza Hut employees(Valeria) realize, that people like myself are the reason they have a place to go to work ( the customers). Valeria has no concept of customer service. I told Valeria, that she would not have to worry about me calling and placing another order from North Main Pizza Hut in Altus Oklahoma. Then she hung up. We have several pizza places in Altus, Dominos, Little Cesears and Papa Johns and Luigs. I will say I will never order from another Pizza Hut Again.

Kelly Rice

Ordered pizza last night and have not received the delivery.

Ordered 2 cheese medium pizzas for $5.99 each at the NE Central location in MN I walked in to pick up my food and after I payed I had noticed my pizza was badly burned and disfigured I respectfully told they man working at the time which was today around 7pm that I wasn't satisfied with my pizza and if they could be remade he rudely told me there wasn't a way they could be remade due to limited supplies and no refund could be given to me because it's against Pizza Huts rules as I further calmly explained all I wanted was a remake I was told to call corporate and they would do nothing but put me on a blacklist for complaining about and I quote " good pizza ( as in perfectly fine )" I just want my money back why was that so hard 0 stars

Need to not list toppings on menu that you don’t have (ex: green olives)

Last night we used your online order program. Ordered a hand tossed pepperoni mushroom and onion large pizza. When it finely arrived it was not only cold but it had very little cheese and mushrooms only!!!. Now when we called to see why. The manager said there was nothing he could do because he was out of everything to make a pizza. He ask us to check the confirmation email there was none. But again he said nothing he could do because was out of everything very rudely. I know it's just a pizza but at $17.96 for a three item pizza I would expect the pizza at least warm and correctly made. Wouldn't you???

They forgot to make one of my pizzas, so had to wait an extra 25 minutes. Left my pizzas on the counter for 10 minutes while they tried to figure out their screw up. Manager was more worried about smoking than my order. Manager is always snippy and unprofessional. This is the last straw for me and I will never order from pizza hut again. I spent $85.85 for poor service.

I ordered a pizza and the guy that answered said they only have 2 sizes available thin or pan so i took the pan.i got the pizza and it was a warmed over thin pan pizza, they were about to close so i called today the lady named Teresa argued with me,wouldn't lake my pizza right and said I had to do it online,the night I called in the pizza was not online because they told me i had to get a pick 5 since they were closing so i got the pizza and cheese sticks and both had been cooked over warm time and temperature, they have me something that had been in the warmer for hours and they didn't wanna cook because it was closing. I just would like to have what I ordered fresh out the oven not warmer.

We had ordered pizza hut online. First of all they were late, the pizza was cold and they did not get the order right. It was the worst pizza we had ever had. They tried to make it right by giving us a credit, so when we ordered again we thought we would try something different, again the order was just terrible. We asked for plates, napkins and parmesan cheese packets both times, and they forgot all those items each time. Pizza Hut is just terrible. I was to be compensated and make it right for the third time.

I experienced very poor customer service. I called to have an order delivered, as we have several times over the past few months. The lady who answered the phone was very unpleasant, and eventually was told that delivery was not available to my house, then she told me my house did not exist. If delivery is unavailable to my house, then how do we get Pizza Hut delivered at least once a month from that exact store? The store is located only 4.3 miles away (by Google search), but yet dominos pizza, a couple miles further away is happy to deliver, as is hungry howies that's over 10 miles away.

The second part of my issue comes when I requested to speak to the manager, and I was told the manager wouldn't come to the phone. I then requested the corporate number, she hung up on me. This is totally unacceptable behavior, and I am attempting to resolve my complaint through this medium prior to taking other action to tell of my experiences.

Not even a one. I ordered a large pepperoni pan light on the sauce and cooked extra. What we got is sauce running and would you believe DOUGH in the crust. We called the manager Palm Harbour Pizza Hut Florida. She said I'll give you a ten dollar credit. What? They charged us $19.03. Ticket number 111register 2 Unit number 004630 12/22/2018 19:24. The receipt says easy sauce well done. What really makes me angry is the attitude of your manager.

Should anyone care, my telephone number is (727)422-3286.

I went to pick up my pizza the person who was fixing it didn't have on any gloves than he kept wiping his nose it unsanitary.

I hold an executive position within a small division of our bank, however I manage associates in several regions. I was planning for a collective conference call/pizza party and had planned to have pizzas delivered to each of our offices. We had successfully placed the order for 3 of our locations but received a call back from your Klamath Falls location, stating that they would be unable to fulfull the delivery unless there would be a party present to pay for the order as they could not accept the credit card information on line. I inquired about a work around to verify that I am the card owner and that I authorize the pizza order and payment of the same, but they refused and stated that someone at the location would have to cover the cost. I explained that I could not ask my associates to cover the cost of their own pizza and canceled the order. I then tried to place a call to your corporate office to see if someone would be able to assist. Unfortunatley, the service answering the phone explained that I could leave a message but there would not be a party available to take a call until later in the day. Completely disappointing service.

I purchased pizza for our church on Wednesday dec Dec 12 the bolivar tenn 38008 the amount was for 77.30 they preauthorize my debit card four times I called ur accounting debt four times and spoke with Thomas he did not and would not do anything to help I spoke to 4 different managers at the location they gave me stories of yes this has happen to me and I will get it straighten out but never got the 1st call back from anyone
Then I contact Joan the district manager she promised she would call me on Monday dec 17 it is dec 18 and she still has not called me back fortunately my bank said they could take of care of 3 of the preauthorization since the actually charge had cleared these preauthorization took and locked over 200 dollars in my account that I couldn’t use I could not buy gro bc my debt was locked I can not finish my Christmas bc this was so screwed up I didn’t know how much was actually in the account since all this was going on so for over a week I could not use my debt card thank God I had a little cash to make through the weekend my family of four had 50 dollars for a week I will not purchase anything from Pizza Hut in bolivar tenn again they are the none caring people I have ever seen I have been told by others in the community that u have a lot going on in this store tips being but on people’s cards without permission and cc being stolen u really may want someone to check ur managers out my receipt number was 40
I hope u take this complaint to heart and check into this this has really caused a problem for my family over the week

Customer service means noth
ing now and it is very sad

Betty Thompson

The employees are very rude on the phone and in person .I waited over and hour for my pizzas so I called the lady said they couldn't find my apt. Funny how i have ordered from the same place for over a year. I asked why didnt someone call ? Answer was i will send the driver back. I love pizza hut but the service is HORRIBLE.

The food was 35 minutes past time I asked for it. I ordered online and wanted it at 4 PM and never got it till 435 PM. Two pizzas were cold, sauce for breadsticks were cold and the breadsticks wasnt even cut. Hardly any sauce or cheese on 2 of the pizzas. Very poor service. Didn't offer a discount or anything to make up for the poor service and food. This use to be our favorite hut near home but we wont be using it again sadly.

Bad service need my cash bavm

I waited over 2 hours for my pizza & received it ice cold, with Italian sausage instead of pork, pieces with no sauce, cheese or any toppings & had chunks of crust missing from being banged around? Just called to let them know and they closed at 8. Hung up not interested in the excuses.

Unit #004859
Zone b-06
Ticket 90/I

YOU HAVE PRICED YOUR SELF OUT OF BUSINESS .
2 PERSONAL PAN PIZZAS TOTALED 13.83 WOW ? AT LUNCH TIME ,SKIPPED ON YOUR PIZZA , THERE'S WAY TO MANY OTHER CHOICES LESS EXPENSIVE .

My grandkids wanted pizza for dinner it had been awhile since I ordered because last time my order was messed up so I gave in and ordered tonight. The pizzas were so bad that my grandkids took one look at it and said I’m not eating that. Their pizza was horrible and the one I had ordered for myself came as a chicken pizza which I did not order. The service and the food leaving this store is horrendous. I immediately called and ask the driver to return and give me a refund less his tip because it wasn’t his fault the food was so bad. And no I don’t want free pizza just want you to know that you have lost a customer because I definitely will never order another pizza from Pizza Hut. Again it’s really sad when a 10 year old won’t eat it and they are served school pizza lol. I’ve enclosed pictures just to show how bad it was.
You have lost a customer oh and I had not touched this pizza it came this way

On dec 9 i oredered online when i went to pick it up at the store the associate said there system was down and anything that was oredered online wasnt received nd u had to pay in cash at the store,in bridgeton nj 08302 not only i didnt receive my food it took my pizza hut points from ordering online.There shoulda been something online saying there system was down..smh

My ticket number #125 I order lemon pepper boneless wings and a family chicken alfold pasta well when it showed up at my house I had one thing of pasta and plain chicken wings and when I took it back to the store and dammed to speak with the manger they had to go outside to get him and he wants to come in and I snap at him and cussed because everytime I order from that store #031158 my order is always wrong and messed up ALWAYS and I'm sick of it.

Was staying at a hotel and called about 9:00 and was placed on hold. I called back to place an order and was talked to very rude by an associate. Saying mam we are not taking any more order but the time online said 11:00 mama mam we are not we are getting ready to close and then hung up. They really need to work on their people skills/customer service. This was not professional at all.

Order # 17258918. I ordered a pizza online yesterday at about 10:30 PM and I wrote instructions very clearly in bold letters that "DO NOT RING THE DOORBELL. PLEASE CALL ON ARRIVAL!". Even then, the delivery driver banged the door many times very loudly and rang doorbell many times resulting in chaos in the house waking up everybody. Moreover, the delivery driver parked his car wrongly and police came there. Now, I called the customer service and its transferring me and I am on hold for long. SHAME ON YOU PIZZA HUT, A BIG SHAME!

The last four pizza's my family ordered were all incorrect. I am very upset with how my orders seems to always be wrong now and nothing is ever done about it. at the store I go to.
1. My first out of the 4 examples was when I was given coupon and it was not accepting it online. I called my local Pizza Hut and the gentleman said just bring the coupon with you and we'll take care of it. He takes my order and when it's done I go to pick it up and the guy in there tells me I have to talk to the manager. This lady that did not dress appropriately for a kitchen style job walks over and tell me I have to do it online. I attempt to tell her that I was unable to do that. She cuts me off and tells me she can give me a dollar off my order. I cancelled my order and left. This was very upsetting considering this was my planned dinner for my family. I was one thing by an employee that clearly shouldn't have said that and it wasn't honored. It's a pizza, not like I was buying a car.

2. I ordered a stuffed crust pizza for me and my son. I get home and notice it's burnt. On top of it being burnt we were also missing some of the marinara sauce that I paid for. Neither of us really wanting to eat it so we ordered something else. I didn't call because I know Pizza Hut in Chillicothe, IL doesn't have anyone in management that has any type of training on how to resolve an escalation.

3. My wife ordered us a large dinner box. The two pizza's that came in that were doughy. The breadsticks had practically NO seasoning on them. The wings were very dry as if they had been cooked and sitting out. The wings also hardly had ANY sauce on them. It was pretty much like eating a regular chicken nugget. Moral of the story, this dinner went in the trash like the other 2. Again no complaint.

4. Next day. I have family over and they unfortunately wanted Pizza Hut. We order it have it delivered and it's burnt to hell. At this point I have had it with Pizza Hut. The food is garbage, the service from their "management" is absolutely trash. I call and I get a so called manager on the phone. I tell her about all 4 scenarios. Now, keep in mind all four of these happened back to back. This "manager" kept cutting me off and trying to talk over me. Anyone in management should have basic skills on how to resolve conflict and escalations. Cutting someone off and talking over them only makes it worse. I immediately tell her I want Corporates number. She once again cuts me off and spits out a number. Not sure how anyone would have been able to write it down as fast as she was saying it. This was absolutely a disgrace on how I was treated. I call the number that I was given and 24 hours later I still have yet to hear back from this person. This manager told me my Stuffed Crust pizza was NOT burnt. I've never had a stuffed crust pizza where it snaps in half, it was so black you couldn't taste the cheese or sauce. The crust hardly had any cheese in it like my 1st stuffed crust I had that was burnt too. If she doesn't think that was burnt, she needs to be replaced. No one should be in a managerial position if they treat customers like this.

Is this really the service you want? I don't like to complain when my orders are messed up. I understand people make mistakes because we're all human. What I do NOT accept is being called a liar when my food has been shit for the last 4 times. I am sure that is almost near a 100 dollars in food that I just threw away.

I went to the store in Nappanee Indiana two weeks ago , I ate in it took almost an hour for my pizza then it was wrong I asked to talk to a manager the manager on duty was too busy so shift manager and waitress came out half hour later had my pizza in a box and told me they were sorry for the wait , i'm sorry and hour and a half for pizza was not acceptable to me they did not offer me anything but I sit there and ate my pizza and paid my bill once again I complain to the waitress and the manager , nothing was done . I called a gentleman named Tracy I got his phone number from another Pizza Hut so I called him complaining and he tells me he was going to send me a refund for my bill and then send me a gift card for the inconvenience that I had at the store well two weeks have gone by I have not heard anything or seen anything not that I'm out for anything but when somebody tells me they're going to do something I expect that instead of being lied to

I ordered a pizza deal on 24th November, I was quoted 30 mins and the delivery took 1hr 20 mins this was after I called the restaurant to ask where it was at the hour mark. When the food arrived the driver had to return as he forgot to leave an item. In addition the food was cold. The final issue was when the food was checked it was wrong. This is not the service I’d expect from a restaurant of your calibre.

Hi; The Pizza Hut # 013125 at 701 State Route 440, Jersey City NJ 07305 & Ticket# 145.
Hope all is well. I would like to start with telling you that my family loves Pizza hut, and do not eat meats. So let me start with placing my order.
As you can see my phone log also, When I called for the order Mackel simply hang up on me because he could not understand English and failed to continue my order and hang up the line twice, which I ignored thinking it's OK. Then finally, a young girl took the call third time and took my simple order and was courteous. I had stressed enough to her about "No chicken" in Alfredo pasta which we always did and never was a problem. As I went to pick up my order, I asked for extra sauce when Mackel asked for 50 cents more, I paid and left.
After getting home, as I served pizza to my family I noticed the pasta had chicken in it. So I called the store and Mackel answered the phone. I explained to him that pasta had chicken in it, but he ignore the fact and I offered to send him the picture, but he insisted on "no no I checked it myself" and then he hang up on me. Then, what bothered me the most that when I called again few times and every time he kept on saying " Sorry this is McDonald's, and hang up on me. It was so agitating that was very upsetting. I spoke to Albert (Manager) Saturday morning and I told him the situation, he heard me but not sure if he will report that to corporate. I would like to request my whole order refunded, and please address the employee about hanging up the call and saying this is McDonald's. It's was very un-professional of him being a night supervisor of the store.
Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me.
Asif Khawaja
201-736-7243

Hi;
Thank you very much for taking the time to hear me.
Asif Khawaja
201-736-7243

This is the second time that money has been deducted from my account and yet the order hasn't been placed

Hello,
My name is Marc and I am writing about a very bad experience with one of your restaurants. First I would like to say that it is very difficult to find someplace to do this. I tried the "tellpizzahut" survey listed on the receipt. I assumed it was going to be like the survey listed on other receipts I have had at other restaurants. I was wrong. It went to a survey about my buying and living habits even though the receipt says on it "we'd love to hear about your experience". The survey never asked me about my experience. This was almost as frustrating as the meal I had at the restaurant. Any way I found this email address on a blog and I hope that it is the right place.
My dining experience went like this. After church on Wed the 21st of Nov my wife and I went to pizza hut to eat. We arrived at around 15 minutes to 1 pm. When we walked in we found that the restaurant was not very busy. We saw only two tables with customers and only one customer paying at the counter. The employee taking his money said to us that we could sit anywhere. We walked down the row of booths and found that none were clean. All had crumbs and sauce and obviously had been left uncleaned after having been used. We chose the cleanest one and I took some paper towels and cleaned it myself. I should have taken this as a sign of things to come but I overlooked it. The employee that was at the counter walked over after a few minutes and asked about what we wanted to drink. After he walked away, we waited for those drinks. They were slow in coming but not slow enough to warrant a complaint on its own. It did appear that he was alone. My wife said to me that she wanted to be ready to order when he came back with the drinks because of the wait time. I agreed and when he brought the drinks we ordered. My wife asked for an order of cheese sticks as an appetizer and she ordered a medium thin crust cheese pizza for her lunch. I ordered the 8 bone less wings and fries for lunch. Then we waited and waited and waited. I asked the waiter a couple times for the appetizer and he kept saying that it was coming. Finally after what was more than enough time the pizza was brought to our table. The waiter put it down and gave my wife and I each a plate and said for us to enjoy our meal. We looked at each other in disbelief. As he started to walk away my wife stopped him and asked “what about my husband’s meal?’ He appeared perplexed but after a few seconds he composed himself and said “it will be out soon”. I thought REALLY? He was not convincing. I don’t think he even remembered that we ordered other food. I later noticed on the receipt that a woman named Catherine actually entered the ticket not the waiter. After he walked away we looked at the pizza and were very disappointed. The pizza appeared as if it had been too long in the oven and had been allowed to sit too long after it came out. By that description I mean the cheese was very dark and not at all melted. The crust was just as dark and was not crispy but was chewy. The pizza itself was not hot to touch but was warm instead. I told my wife I was sending it back. She said no she was too hungry and no longer wanted to wait. She ate a couple pieces of pizza and I waited for my lunch. When my wings finally arrived they were without the accompanying fries or ranch dressing. I asked the waiter about the fries and dressing and he said that he would get them. I assume he got busy because he did not come back. I went up to the counter and got the attention of the person cooking. I asked for the fries and dressing. This person made an attempt to walk around the kitchen area looking for them but never produced them. At this time I complained to the manager. After complaining I went and sat down. Soon after the waiter appeared with the ranch dressing but not the fries. I was really hungry by now so I started eating the wings. By now though the wait for the dressing had caused the wings to cool and the buffalo sauce had soaked in and the breading was no longer crispy and hot but was warm and mushy. I ate only 4 of the 8 wings. They were horrible. While eating the third or fourth wing the fries finally came out and soon after the appetizer appeared. Now the problem with the appetizer was twofold. First as we only eat pizza hut on occasion we made the mistake of assuming that “cheese sticks” meant sticks of cooked cheese sticks. I guess at this restaurant “cheese sticks” means a big huge piece of bread with cheese and garlic on it. That’s my fault for assuming. It’s also corporates fault for not putting descriptions on the menu. The second problem was IT IS AN APPETIZER it is supposed to come out first not last. The “cheese sticks and the fries were the only things that were delivered piping hot. The fries were crispy and the cheese was melty and hot. Meaning to me that these items had only been put in the cooking device after we complained. I explained to the waiter that we did not want the Bread we wanted cooked cheese sticks he said that these are cheese sticks. The manager appeared and said “Oh you meant mozzarella cheese sticks”. At this time my wife and I started laughing. This meal had become like an episode of the three stooges or the Marx brothers. The manager left and within minutes the “cheese sticks” were taken away and replaced with “Mozzarella Cheese Sticks”. I ate a couple of fries and we wrapped up the appetizer. My wife sipped at her diet coke (which had never been refilled) and we decided to leave. The manager wanted to cover the bill but I insisted on paying. I did not complain to get a free meal I complained to get the meal I was paying for in a timely and quality manner. The only good thing I can say is that the employees were pleasant.

The store was the pizza hut in Culpeper Virginia. I am looking at the receipt now but I do not see a store number like on other receipts. I do see a number on the date and time line but it is not labeled store number. That number is 023495. My ticket number is #0028.

Marc Daigle
19106 loggers rd Culpeper Va 22701
571 238 0196

I am very disappointed with your delivery service with many reason that I will state to you:
1) your service did not deliver my pizza in a timely fashion. Over a hour late.
2) from that 1st reason which result in a COLD pizza which you guys state in ur advertisement that my pizza should arrive hot
3) as well since you guys took your time in making my pizza ur establishment forgot to add my toppings that I specifically asked for. Plus I payed for them. When I placed my order
This has happened plenty of times from when I order pizza from your business and it's a very poor run business. Please upgrade your service. I spend alot of money with this company. I deserve better.

Ordered 2 lrg pizzas wings and 2 liter Pepsi. I got half my order. Just 2 large pizzas. Delivery driver said that's all they gave me, but I'm like look at receipt it clearly shows 2 items missing. My family ate without wings and drink. What we supposed to do wait an hour til we got the rest of the order. Either way poor service. I call and see what's taking so long and let the store know what happened and all I get is sorry, but he is on his way.

Ordered from Arlington branch 11_17/18 @ 5:14. CSC#75 Ticket: 101

I filled out a survey, and will copy/paste for you:

A huge miss on everything. I ordered double sauce, I got regular sauce. Everything was 10 minutes late and not even hot. It seems that some things were cooked and ready, but they sat on a shelf getting cold waiting for the other items. Chicken in the pasta was gross. That’s the second time I get hard crunchy grissly fatty pieces of “premium” chicken. The pizzas were rushed. They didn’t look at my order and get me the double sauce and some slices had NO pepperoni while others had 4 pieces.

Based on this last visit, I don’t think that I’ll return to that pizza hut until things get better. They were doing really well for a while, I was really impressed with the food. Last two times were absolute failures. It seems that when they get busier, they don’t bother with quality. I get emails about “game day promotions” in order to get me to order from them on game day, yet, your so damn busy, the food quality is horrible. The chicken is getting specifically nasty. Fatty, crunchy grissle. It’s the garbage you should be trimming off the chicken instead of feeding it to people. Slowly losing me as a customer again, and this time not sure I’d come bad since there are other options nearby.

Yesterday, 11/15/18, my wife and I stopped at the Belton, TX Pizza Hut at the 6th ave., exit on I-35 for lunch and ordered wings and a medium meat lover's pizza. While waiting for the meal the friendly waitress brought our drinks and I noticed pizza goo caked around her thumb and finger nails. Shortly thereafter a cook brought out part of our order and the waitress then brought out the pizza. She then began mopping the floor, stopping shortly to give out an order to go at which time she opened each of four boxes to show the products inside. She then walked out with the customer and had a smoke while outside, returning in a couple minutes to continue mopping the floor and hallway to the bathrooms. She then checked on the inside customers stopping to pick-up trash off a table and the floor, after which she broke down the buffet stand and stored the food in the back. She returned carrying toilet paper and installed it in the bathroom, returning to the dining area to wait on customers. At no point did this waitress stop to wash her hands and we saw none of the employees, waitresses or cooks wearing any hand covers, including what appeared to be the owner that went back and forth between his car, cell phone and kitchen area. DISCUSTING and UNSANITARY - WE WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT and I would highly recommend the health department investigate and issue a few citations.

I ordered a simple cookie and some cinnamon sticks and it was $20 and i never got any of it and Pizza Hut never showed up. They robbed me of my money and never delivered my food.

Since PH moved stores I an 2 to 3 blocks out of range for delivery with 2 stores! I can't get delivery anymore!

I ordered your 2 or more $5.00 deal tonight. The order was a hand tossed pepperoni pizza and a hand tossed beef pizza with no extra toppings , this order was placed online under the name JAM CAM at 10:15 pm. After I placed the order I called to see if they were still going to make the food because it was 45 minutes until closing time and I also called to see if I could add a garlic sauce on to my order but I nicely declined after the young lady said it would be $1.00 extra for such a small sauce, so my total was still $14.72. $10.00 for the 2 pizzas, $3.50 for delivery and $1.22 for tax as the receipt online explained. I work from 4 pm till 12 am so the pizza was supposed to be delivered to my job and I also gave instructions for them to call my number (864) 377 3714 when they were at the guard shack with the order. The young lady said it would be ready by 10:45 and I agreed. I waited outside in the freezing cold and rain for this food and no one showed so I called again as to where the young lady working had just told me that the man was "on the way now" with my food. This was at 10:52 pm. As I waited there was no car to pull up with the pizza hut logo on the hood nor did I receive a phone call, so by 11:14, 22 minutes later , I called again. The young lady said they were closed so I asked her ' At this point is my food going to be free? or atleast discounted? " she says, "Well he was supposed to be on his way , so let me just call him really quick" and she hung up. I called several times after we hung up to tell her to just cancel it but didn't receive an answer from her again. The driver called my phone at 11:18 and said he was at the gate. I flashed my lights on my car and told him I was sitting outside at the gate for atleast 20-30 minutes , and did the girl say anything to him about a deal for the strenuous wait? He said " No but I got your food, I'm the only delivery guy they have tonight and she hit me with like 5 of them back to back." I said well she said she would call you because you were supposed to have been here before now"...he said "Well aint no discount and it shouldn't be cause the food is still hot so just come and check your food and pay for it..when she called I told her I was on south main!" Even though I was inclined to still buy the food after he was being rude with that nasty attitude on the phone, when I walked up to the car he was still mumbling and talking trash, with what I would assume to be his girlfriend or something on the passenger side of the car. So I said no thank you , and he said, "fine fuck it" and sped off. I am so disgusted by the driver and the cashier for not finding a better solution, especially seeing that my job Carolina Pride, on 1 Packer Ave Greenwood SC 29646 is only 5 MINUTES away from 1506 Edgefield st, Greenwood SC 29646 which is Pizza Hut NEAREST THE JOB. Everything that I have stated is true please check your online system so that you can verify the addresses, the distance , and the times. THE DRIVER CALLED FROM THE NUMBER (864) 554 8622.No matter if he was having an awful day or not that attitude took my whole appetite away, and even if the young lady decided not to answer the phone for me anymore at least she was half-way courteous. This is bull crap and I will be calling corporate, and although I didn't lose anything because I didn't pay for anything I did wait an extra 15 minutes past my 30 minute lunch break. I feel cheated. Please resolve the issue.

I ordered pizza online for delivery from your store 703-781-8181 I spoke with the manger Ingrid who was very rude and had very poor customer service! When answering the phone I said hello how are you this evening she said what ?? I repeated my self and her response was ok !! I explain that I was not satisfied with my pizza that had no topping that I order she well ok we just put on there what corporate tells us then she said you. An send those back and I will put alittle more on before I could say anything else she hung up I called back no answer and I never got my pizza . I paid $ 4 dollars for dilvery and I gave a tip ! Very disappointed with the way she talked to me and how she treated the situation has if she gave me the pizza I paid for it and wanted what I paid for ! Unexceptionable service amd I will never order pizza from there again .

SHIFT MANAGERS FRIEND (MARIA) WALKS IN FROM STREET AND MAKES CHANGE FROM CASH REGISTER, DOES NOT WORK HERE. THEN WITH UNWASHED HANDS BEGINS TO MAKE PIZZAS. I HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES OF THIS HAPPENING. WHEN BROUGHT TO MANAGERS ATTENTION HE CUT MY HOURS THEN FIRED ME.

we order pizza 2 times a month everytime we pick it up their is not enough topings saterday i asked the cashier why she said when you buy a pizza for $7.99 you get less topings if that is so that is false advertisement we are going to take our business elsewhere,

I ordered 2 medium Pizzas,1Bottle Diet Pepsi and 6 Chicken Wings on Friday the 2nd of November.I didn’t speak to anyone at the Pizza store in Ewa Beach,Hawaii. I spoke to someone at a different place.She was not someone I would have hired in my stores in New York.She was not personable and lacked the good manners one needs to be an asset in any business.I was still. talking to her when she abruptly hung up .I. Immediately called back and didn’t she did not apologize at all .I said she was rude and asked her if the delivery person has change of $20.00. She. Said yes and hung up again.The delivery man was polite and I welcomed the change.
Upon opening my pizza ,I found it very thin and over cooked.The Chicken Wings we’re soaking in a very oily sauce.I and my family have ordered many times from the same Pizza Hut store.but we always received a delicious meal. This was horrible and the girl on the phone needs to change her behavior.New York Pizza Huts are second to none.
Thank you for this opportunity to help your business improve communications with your Pizza Customers

i had for extra sauce on pizza and didnt get any, the food was cold and the driver didnt come until 1 hour and 30 minutes later

Online order at 4:16 for delivery at 7:30, it's now 8:00 and no pizza! Run around from PH and no answer from local store. This is ridiculous and completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Pizza Hut you have failed miserably...you had one job!

Since 5 months ago, I have noticed that Pizza Hut restaurants in China no longer have any vegetarian pizza options in their menu. Not even vegetarian pastas, nothing. In the world nowadays more and more people are becoming vegan or vegetarian. It would be nice to bring back your veggie pizza deals, so everyone can enjoy the delicious food of Pizza Hut.

I was trying ordering for deliver person on phone was very rude wait time for delivery is 90 mins thats just sad. I was trying to cancel my order had to call back 10 times before someone answered

Well I Have Numerous Of Complaints For The Sycamore Store , From the time I walked in customer service was bad I seen a young lady sweep the floor the later on go prepare food after that I didn’t seen no employees wash their hands before handling food I walked out sat in my car and waited until my order was ready !!!!! WELLL I WAITED I 15 Mins Plus TO RECEIVE COLD BREAD STICKS & Warm PIZZA THAT WAS FOREMOST THE WORST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED SO WHEN I WALK THEN AND TALKED TO THE MANAGER SHE WAS NOT SO FRIENDLY AS WELL PIZZA HUT GET IT TOGETHER

I order from pizzahut quite often and usually my order's are correct ,but this past time I ordered a few day's ago ,it wasn't ! I ordered a brownie and the brought me a cookie and see my kid's we're hungry ,so I didn't want to have to call them and have to wait for them to bring me a brownie back,so we just went on ahead and ate ,but here I am ordering tonight and I noticed that the brownie costs more than the cookie the other night ,which it's not but a couple of dollar's more ,but still to a struggling family every dollar counts ,so I would just like to say that maybe they should have the delivery driver make sure everything's correct before they leave ,from now on ! Maybe that'll solve the issue ,you know ?

It is bad enough you stopped serving warm marinara sauce. You don't get nearly enough with one sauce for the breadsticks so I buy and additional one. Now I pay 49 cents plus tax for a sauce that is filled 1/3 full. (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO). The portion cup and lid cost more than what you filled it with. Bottom line is pizza hut just lost a customer because you are being cheap and skimping on your product.

On 10-22-18, at your store in Canton NC, we had a bad experience. We arrived for the lunch buffet at 1143am. We were seated, and told that due to being understaffed, there would be a limited buffet. I asked if pizzas were still going to come out, and we were assured that they would be. There were parts of three pizzas at the buffet. In the next 50 minutes, two pizzas came out. One pepperoni home crust, and one thin crust pepperoni and banana pepper. The waitress never did come and refill our waters, and never apologized for the lack of variety or quantity of pizzas. This is the second time in 6 weeks that we have had issues with this store. My employees will be taking your store off of our lunch rotation because of this poor lack of management, quality, and quantity. The waitress' name was Chelsea. I still have my receipt. This is the second complaint I have filed, as I have not heard back from my complaint on the 22nd.

The store is completely ridiculous! I ordered the pizza online, changed my address because sometimes I have it delivered to my work and Hayley calls me to say half the stuff I ordered can't be made because their fryer is down and when she called she was so rude I hung up on her! I called back to get a corporate phone number she put me on hold 8 min to tell me there is no phone number to call and the website she gave directs you too a website of survey are you shopping black Friday at Walmart. The delivery driver calls and says hes at Walmart.. I said I changed it on my app to my home address ok where do you live, I tell him and he says ok, 4 min later hayley calls again rude and making excuses of why her stuff doesn't work and she doesn't control the app and being very rude..I ask for her bosses information she takes another 4 min to come back and say she will send him an email..I do not trust her, I want my money back and her manager to call me!! I will never shop pizza hut again. The regional manager over this area just called and offered free pizza but based on customer service and now my kids will be late to bed and my day starts at 5 am I am completely pissed!

I ordered online a $10 dinner box when the delivery driver got to my residence I made sure to go outside and greet her so she’ll know which apartment to bring the pizza to Incase she tried to call because my phone had been disconnected & she sees me and gets out & i waive to signal I’m the one who ordered the pizza but she gets back in the car and drives off and i try to flag her down but she keeps driving. I finally get a hold of a phone to call the store and they tell me it’s my fault because she called but my phone was disconnected but she’ll direct me to a manager & i hear the driver in the background say f*ck that I’m not coming back ,what she need to speak to a manager for ? They place me on hold and the call mysteriously drops. I call back and finally get the manager on the phone he tells me there’s nothing he can really do because i paid with my card and he didn’t want to void the order out to give me a discount for waiting so long for my order because it would “make him look bad in the system “ so all he can do is give me a $10 gift card for my next order and I’ll have to wait for the next shift driver to come in and deliver me my pizza. I ended up waiting over an hour and 20 mins for my pizza. When I finally got my pizza it looked like it had been messed with and it was cold .

I live in Perrysburg, Ohio. Our Pizza Hut has recently reopened. On our local Facebook group someone asked how the pizza and service is now that it is reopened. One lady stated a poor experience that she had. Attached is a response from I believe someone said a kitchen manager. I can’t believe that this is how Pizza Hut employees treat customers who have had a poor experience. Then when another lady defended her for stating her experience, he then threatened to get that customer banned for life. I have zero desire to support a company who supports such disrespect from their employees.

I ordered for delivery at 2:01 pm it is now 4:30 pm and i still have not received my order! i feel as though i should get a refund or free food or something this is ridiculous and i also called the store and they left me on hold for 15 MINUTES. my phone number is12162320488

We just called to order a pizza for delivery. It is 6:13pm on Friday evening 10-19-18. We were told that delivery time would be 10pm!!!! I thought the guy was joking!!!! I’ve never in my life heard something so outrageous. Even on super bowl or New Year’s Eve. This is some kid either TRYING to get fired or hates the owner. Pathetic.

We just ate at the Dahlonega Georgia Pizza Hut. Took over 35 minutes to get our food. The soup had mold in it, the personal pizzas were not cooked all the way and the waitress was rude and not at all in touch with customers.

I ordered a pizza to be delivered and after waiting 45 minutes I called and they said it never left the hopper. They brought the pizza and not only was it cold it was the wrong pizza. I called and they said they would refund my money. When I didn't see a credit I called back and they said It would take up to 5 hrs. I was never credited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made three orders in the last three weeks for delivery and each time there was something wrong with my order. Most recent ticket number 0082 on October 18 at 5:17 PM boneless wings without sauce. Pizza Hut number 031775

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?