Pizza Hut Customer Service

Contact Pizza Hut Corporate

Toll free phone number: (972) 338-7700

Pizza Hut is an American fast food chain, international franchise and a subsidiary of possibly the world’s largest mega restaurant corporation, Yum!Brands, Inc. Pizza Hut has over 11,000 outlets worldwide with 6,000 in the United States. Employing over 160,000 there are outlets in approximately 94 countries. Corporate website is www.pizzahut.com.

If you experience a problem with your dining experience at any Pizza Hut you may call 1-866-364-0082 in Canada and 1-800-948-8488 US. You may also address correspondence to the CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 or call the corporate office at 972-338-7700.

Pizza Hut was started in a small house in June of 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan Carney and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut uses promotions, movie sponsorships, seasonal offers and products to capture extra marketing opportunities. Social media presence may be found in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Pizza Hut Contact Information

• Pizza Hut headquarters address

• 7100 Corporate Drive
    • Plano
    • TX 75024

(972) 338-7700

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Pizza Hut Complaints

I am not complaining about the service for Pizza Hut on Creswell Lane in Opelousas, la. I am complaining about the receipe for the pan pizza. There no onions, barley any sauce and too much cheese. What happened to your pan pizza? Way too much cheeze.

I called at 10:06 about my order being messed up girl named renee right away had attitide i asked for a manager she wouldnt give me one. I told her she needs to loose her attitude she said she doesn't give a flying F***. I advised her the call was being recorded and I will take it to corporate she said I don't give a f*** you h** I don't care. I just called in to say my order was messed up that is no way to treat a customer. I order from this location all the time never ever again. I told her I can go up there and she said she will beat my A** I mean it's not the best area over there but hire someone with better customer service skills. Phoenix location on central ave

I have never written a complaint before, but i felt led to this time. We took our son out on his 11th birthday and he choose pizza hut 3901 w bethel ave, muncie, indiana. There were 6 adults and 5 children that came along to celebrate my sons birthday, We were greeted by your employee amy. The place was practically empty. so she said we could sit in the party section, which i appreciated. My husband ordered a pitcher of beer. amy comes back to bring more drinks and to take our order. She accused my niece of drinking beer, i guess because the glass was close to her, so amy goes out to the counter, and tells her co-workers that we were letting my niece drink beer, which is absolutely not true and embarrassing for us to hear. She kept saying that she was going to lose her licence because we were letting my niece drink. So, on top of that we couldn't enjoy our meal because a male employee kept checking on us and looking into the room. Amy seemed to be annoyed every time we needed or asked for something. She had mentioned a few times it was the pizza hut way "CHEAP". I can tell you this was the worse dinning experience I have ever had!!!! Your employee Amy seemed on edge and very annoyed of her job, I was so sick of hearing how short handed they were. There was no one there but us in the restaurant. Thank you!
Jamie T

Arrived at Troy Alabama Pizza Hut at 15 til 10. Their hours were open til 11 and they absolutely refused service even after we were seated in the dining area . Asked to speak to a manager never got one.

Prineville pizza hut, the last 3 times we have ordered they have messed up our orders then got rude when we asked them to fix it. Including making us wait another 45 min to deliver the rest of our order that they messed up. Never one time have they offered to try to make it right I will not order from here ever again. This was the last straw we are very calm laid-back people but putting up with that much attitude is not worth it. This is the 3rd time that half the family had to wait a extra 45+ min to eat. My husband just literally had to drive up and wait for them to cook the food that was already in the order to begin with. They delivered our dinner box but not our 16-piece chickens with our fries. I give up

I ordered a medium pizza from the pizza hut on Copley Rd on June 4,2017 by phone. After waiting for the pizza to it come..i open the box to eat, and it was burn and on the Simi cold side... this is not the first time I had problems with the service but 3 times altogether. The first time was when I call I had problems with the manger and had to call the police to get my order which the police deliver the pizza themselves to solve the problem, the second time was the pizza came in a hour and half later which it was alright and I wrote it off as and busy time... I always try to order over $20.00 and always give a $3.00 tip... I will not be ordering a pizza from you again until this manager is gone... I only live 0.9 miles and the way I am treated is not fair... thank you Timothy Mcknight

I'm so fed up with pizza hut in Germantown Maryland on Crystal rock they take my money and never show up and deliver are pizza we call and they repeatedly say its on the way and never show up we love pizza hut and we continue to order and pay pizza hut please help us we really want to continue ordering from you guys we need help you can check are records and are reviews this restaurant continues to mistreat us terrible customer service and terrible management for years and we keep giving you guys a chance please help.us save the pizza hut in Germantown Maryland on Crystal rock drive please help us just look at there reviews my name is sean Fairfax I also go as Sean Fax on the reviews but I'm just one of many on the reviews that are saying that this pizza hut on Crystal rock from in germantown Maryland is really making pizza hut that we love a bad name I also apologize for the grammar and punctuation not being used because I'm so upset with you guys

I have a major complaint about the silver city n.m. 88061 manager. She works the hours of 7:30 p.m. on sat. June 2 2018. They got our order completely wrong and did not offer or give us crushed peppers or grated cheese packets. I informed her about the situation and was very rude and non helpful. I will probably never order from the silver city n.m. 88061 branch again. Please make this right and discipline this individual.... Thank u

I ordered a two topping large pants pizza with buffalo sauce instead of pizza sauce, and chicken and pineapple as the two topping. The pizza had about two pieces of chicken per slice on only 3 slices, and these was a majority of the cheese in the center 75% of the pizza that was still in a solid shredded form of mozzarella. Which left me with raw pizza dough in the center as well. Completely unsatisfied with this product, and only gave it 3 stars due to the exceptional delivery driver.

I want to start off, I'm not normally one to complain but we've ordered from the same Pizza Hut, North Ponce de Leon St. Augustine Fl. three different times in the last few months. The first time they forgot a order of cheesticks. Told them the next time we ordered they sent another one we asked for extra marinara with this order we were charged and did not receive the sauce. Now third time we order the order was wrong pizza crust and only 1 topping when ordered and charged for two. All times the food was great and received fast. Just never right and have payed for more than received, not much but thought someone should know.
Thanks, Amy

Once again i called pizza hut and was left on the line for 30 minutes only to be hung up on when they get on the line again. And i tried calling back several times and never got answered. I seriously believe that something needs to be done about the horrible customer service here in lamesa. It is unbelieveable. And i will not be returning to this location in the future.

I went inside to order my food and the food was cold and it took over a hour to make. I have been a long term customer of Pizza Hut and I am truly disappointed in their services. I will not return ever to this location and the company should consider hiring professional employees who listens to their customers and are eager to assist them

They had no salsa for the toco pizza, but didn't tell me

The store in Herington KS has a relationship issue. It is a very inappropriate Relationship between a 17 year old server and 27 year old delivery boy. Alexus is 17 and is having an inappropriate Relationship with Luies the 27 year old delivery boy! Not none is doing anything about this relationship, it’s very disturbing and awkward around Work with these two. Is lude and disgusting

First I order a thin and crispy pizza sliced as normal..it came in little bitty pieces...not acceptable..complained with no results to rectify this...tonight I tried to order from you and needed an expiration date on my card...a no brainer..3 attempts and 45 minutes later..nothing..dominos will accept it I bet!!..thanks for nothing..twice...

Called for large super supreme pizza at victory/Whitsett location with pineapple extra cost for one pizza 41.50 delivered never cost me over 22.00 delivered took the man 6times i had to repeat my address and I ordered from there at least 20+ times!!☹️

On the receipt there is a web site to go to to take a survey and receive 10 dollars off your next online order of 20 dollars or more but when you enter the info needed you get kicked out an never receive anything. I have tried this several times. What a scam!!!!!

Ordered 3 personal pan pizzas with extra tomatoe sauce and there wasn’t any extra sauce. They refused to fix more, took $3.00 off order. LOST ME as a customer.

I ordered delivery online and waited more than an hour with no delivery. Called the store and was told they don’t have a delivery driver. This was at almost 10pm. I was ordering food for 4 kids and didn’t have a way to go pick up the pizza. They didn’t call or anything to inform me. This is not the first time we have experienced poor customer service with this store. You can check their reviews. The store is located at San Ramon, CA.

My pizza is not what I ordered at all and when I opened my bread sticks it was like someone ate one I’m scared to even touch it they could’ve did something to it why is it like that and this is the Pizza Hut on Benton road in bossier city Louisiana

Went to pizza hut in jasper, texas tuesday night for the buffett. When arrived there were no pizza's ready (we accepted this) but the waiter asked what we wanted to drink. We asked for tea was told that they didn't have any. My wife then asked if they had any diet drinks they said no.

There chairs on some of the tables very unprofessional! The service has always been bad but its getting worse. May be forced to go to a carry out pizza restaurant.

You guys have a special of 50% off on all pizza on-line but for some reason your on-line is not working so I call the store and they said that there was nothing they could do which is unfortunate because we had the family and grandkids over and we had a really large order. Maybe we will order another day when your on-line specials are working. We wanted to make you aware of this because you are losing potentially large orders from your customers. It is unfortunate that your store managers can't step in and make judgment call in these situations.

I ordered a Medium Chicken Caesar Pizza and a Choc Chip Cookie at the Pizza Hut on Boston Road in Springfield MA and when I got home and bit into it found it had TOMATOE SAUCE rather than the WHITE ALFREDO sauce it's supposed to have. Very disappointed. Someone was confused, obviously. Please feel free to contact me via email

I MADE A DELIVERY ORDER FOR A $10 DINNER BOX ON APRIL 11th, 2018 AT THE DANVILLE, ILLINOIS PIZZA HUT & WAITED 1/12 HOURS FOR IT TO BE DELIVERED! THEN I CALLED THE STORE & IT TRANSFERED ME TO ANOTHER PIZZA HUT ANSWERING SERVICE-(I'M GUESSING CORPORATE OFFICE), & I SPOKE WITH A LADY WHO TOLD ME DANVILLE PIZZA HUT HAD "CHANGED" MY ORDER TO PICK-UP FROM DELIVERY THAT I HAD CHOSEN & NEVER EVEN BOTHER TO CALL ME & TELL ME ABOUT CHANGING IT TO PICK-UP! THE LADY I SPOKE WITH ON PHONE WAS AFTER HOURS & I WAS TOLD I WAS RECEIVING A $13 CREDIT FOR THIS MISTAKE/MISUNDERSTANDING THAT WAS MADE ON DANVILLE PIZZA HUTS PART & SHE TOLD ME JUST GIVE THEM MY CELLULAR # OF (217) 918-2456 WHEN I CALLED TO DANVILLE PIZZA HUT & THEY COULD PULL MY CREDIT UP THAT WAY ONLY! WELL DANVILLE PIZZA HUT TOLD ME THEY DIDNT SEE "NO" $13 CREDIT IN THEIR SYSTEM UNDER MY # & 1ST DAY I CALLED & 2ND DAY I CALLED THEM, THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS IN THEIR SYSTEM THAT A VOUCHER WAS SENT OUT TO ME FOR MY CREDIT & IT SHOULD BE HERE BY TODAY-(TUESDAY APRIL 17th, 2018) & IT STILL IS NOT HERE-(I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IN THE MAIL AT ALL), & DANVILLE PIZZA HUT IS REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY $13 CREDIT I WAS GIVEN BY CORPORATE NOW?! i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS ISSUE & WHY I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY $13 CREDIT I WAS OFFERED & PROMISED!?? THIS IS RIDICULOUS & I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PIZZA HUT & HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THEM UNTIL THIS INCEDENT! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT : Nicolestrawser83@gmail.com OR Call Me On My Cellular # of (217) 918-2456 So this Issue may be resolved at your earliest conveneince PLEASE & THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I've also attatched to this Complaint - The copies of My DELIVERY Order from date listed above, That Danville Pizza Hut changed on THEIR OWN & WITHOUT CONTACTING ME & TELLING ME THEY DID SO as well, So I NEVER received THIS ORDER NOR MY $13 CREDIT I WAS PROMISED!!!
Best Regards,

Linda Strawser

The location at 8765 Spring Cypress, Spring, Texas has terrible service and is getting worse every day. We don't do delivery because it is always 45 minutes to an hour, so we do carry out. The last time we ordered, we were told it would be 2 hours for delivery. That is absolutely absurd. But the worst part of that experience is when I went to pick up the order the clerk did not open the lid to confirm that it was correct. It was not anywhere close to what I ordered. When I went back, they said they gave us the wrong pizza and threw mine in the trash. I had to wait while they prepared another pizza for me. They did not apologize but did offer a free bottle of water (WOW). After being a customer for years I will no longer be.

I had a coupon that I received in mail on Wednesdays. Went to Pizza Hut, Churchland Blvd. Portsmouth VA 23703 on Saturday, April 7, 2018 around three o'clock with the coupon for breadstick and two liter for $5.99. I presented the coupon and the manager told me that I could not use that coupon at that Pizza Hut and I told her if she look into the system I had used the coupon before and she saw that I did use the coupon. The manager stated that she was not going to accept the coupon and the persons that except the coupon before should not have taken the coupon. The manager also told me the coupon was good only for the Suffolk store and not that store. The coupon did not have any locations listed.

I order from the East Main Street store in Lancaster, Ohio quite often. The past 2 orders had an issue. I just ordered again tonight, hoping all would be well, but no, once again, an issue. It is a Thursday evening, I placed my order at 8:44 p.m. My pizza arrived at 10:04 p.m., and room temp. I am so very disappointed. Pizza Hut is the only place I care to order from, not anymore. I called at 10:02 p.m. and was actually on the phone when my order arrived. I spoke with a Shaun, and was not satisfied with his "customer service attitude". Please fix the problem so others can enjoy a nice freshly baked pizza, this is just terrible, both food and service. Thank you..

Seawall Galveston tx
Drivers for this location have no respect they drive through where I live sometimes pull out backwards, sometimes forward, always in a hurry the other night all most got run over by a delivery driver we have speed bumps here in my complex. (seaside village) unbelievable lack of this is where I live, & they seem to think they can fly by in our parking lit to get to their destination 1 driver actually told me they are timed???!!! As they are speeding through my parking lot, they almost hit me, & my fur baby??!! So inconsiderate just to make a tip, how sad

I went to the Pizza hut in nowata Oklahoma tonight and the first thing I was told is that they had no delivery driver on duty tonight then as I was ordering my pizzas they started list a number of topping they were out of and by this time I was like whatever at this point after I got there and got my half assed order as I entered my vehicle and inspected my order I noticed that that not only did they not put enough topping on the pizzas on them they were also cold this is by far the worst Pizza hut I have come across of I could give them a lower rating than one star I would

I ordered a pizza at 5pm it was delivered at 5:35 no problem however order was wrong I called back & was told correct order would be here in 20 min by the manager 6:48 still no pizza I called back was told it will be here very shortly well its 7:47pm & STILL NO PIZZA!! This is so wrong on so many levels!! I will not be ordering from pizza hut anytime soon!!

This store needs some help apparently.... 2 hours for delivery RIDICULOUS!
I really thought this was a joke or a mistake but after waiting an hour we called and sure enough it wasn’t a joke.

I ordered 47 dollars worth of stuffed crust pizza for my grandchildren that is down from Tennessee and had the worst experience ever. I ordered over the phone and when i got to the store 11851 Southern Blvd Royal Palm Beach Fl 33411 the manager told me the same thing he was telling everyone, I quote ( I'll bump your order up it will be out in 10 minutes.) 25 minutes later he came up and said I'm sorry they haven't put it in the oven yet that it's gonna be 30 minutes. This other kid gave his food back and said it was cold to remake it. I got my money put back on my card and went elsewhere. Very bad management in that store. 9:05 pm on 03/31/18. Won't be back.

I have just recently order some pizza and I understand that driver's don't have enough change in them and everything but they could have left my free pizza that my wife order with her pizza points and also it was cold and he was rude

I ordered pizza online and ordered it for carry out due to the fact that the store was closing soon and I didn’t want the delivery person to have a last minute order. I received my confirmation email stating that my pizza would be ready at approximately 1115. I arrived at the store at approximately 1130. The pizza was in my boyfriends name therefore he went in to get it. The lady whom I later found out was Brianna told him her screen didn’t have any orders. He told her my wife has the confirmation email on her phone. She proceeded to turn her screen around and say I don’t have any orders on my screen. My boyfriend stated that well I know my wife ordered it. And she said we are closed. Feeling defeated he came out to the car. So I pulled my confirmation email up on my phone walked back into the “closed” store and approached Brianna politely showing her the details of my confirmation email and she showed me her screen and said I don’t have any orders and we are closed and we have been closed for almost an hour. I politely pointed out that my order was placed before the closing time of store. I wanted to point out to her that we had already argued with her for fifteen minutes which I believe would have been enough time to make our one pizza we ordered. I am a waitress and have been for ten years now. I’m not complaining because I want something for free. What I’m saying is I get her side of the situation. But her lack of customer service skills should be noted because I’m sure this will not be the only complaint she receives. I just think that someone should know about her lack of customer service.

I was informed by my neighbors that a delivery driver from Pizza Hut on 32nd and Main in Springfield OR, backed into my utility trailer that was parked across from 896 Hazlenut Lane. I live across the street at 3904 North Street. According to my witness, the driver hit it with substantial force and pushed it up tight against the curb and causing damage to the drivers vehicle as he was observed inspecting the damage and tried to move my trailer back to its original position. I was at work at the time of the incident which was shortly after 3:10 pm and my neighbor was kind enough to give me the receipt for their order. I have inspected the trailer as best as I could this evening and it appears as though the driver incurred the majority of damage. My major complaint is one of the disrespect that was shown me as no note or attempt to inform me of this incident was considered. I attempted to gather information by contacting the store and was speaking to “Jake”. Jake said that he knew nothing about the delivery asked for my name and phone number. I then asked for his last name for my records and he refused to give it to me despite the fact that I gave my full name. I then asked for the Regional Supervisors name and was told he would be at the store tomorrow morning. I would hope that an individual under your employ would have the common decency and fortitude to do the right thing and simply admit an accident and inform all parties affected by such.
If you have any questions that I can answer my phone is 541 729 4026
I trust the individual responsible will be counseled and I expect nothing more from this incident

Stan Boggie

:rder#3180324185218001182022133 I placed my order tonight at 7:30 DELIVERY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AROUND 8:50PM I CALLED AT 9:15PM THEY SAID THEY WERE HAVING DELIVERY PROBLEMS AND MY FOOD WAS COLD BUT THEY COULD REMAKE MY ORDER AND IT WOULD BE TO ME IN 30.MINUTES. I CALLED BACK AT 10:15 PM HE TOLD ME THAT THE DRIVER JUST LEFT WITH MY PIZZA AND HE SHOULD BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES.AT 10;45 PM I CALLED BACK I STILL DIDNT GET MY ORDER AND NOW THEY WOULDN"T ANSWER THE PHONE SINCE THEY WERE CLOSING AT 11:00.MY ORDER STILL ISNT SHOWING UP CANCLED,I HAVE HUNGRY TEENAGERS HERE FOR A SLEEP OVER AND NOW I HAVE TO GO SIT IN DRIVE THRU FOR SOME BURGERS BECAUSE OF UNPROFESSIONAL,IMMATURE AND PISS POOR COMMUNICATING EMPLOYEES AT THIS PIZZA HUT LOCATION.I WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE ON WHY THIS HAPPENED AND HOW AM I GONNA BE COMPINSATED SO I REMAIN A LOYAL PIZZA HUT CUSTOMER!!

CEO, David W. Gibbs at 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 7502
Will be very short & simple Mr David!
In ref to Pizza Hut # 029557
Cashier name Samantha is not just nasty but racist super obnoxious and rude! Long story short if I don’t hear from the corporate before Tuesday I will post the live video on my Facebook # Instagram as well! I have 10k followers just in the local area & trust me it’s not going to be a good one! Better is to resolve it before this becomes public! My # 561-707-9826 & my name is josh! I have been a regular and so is my entire family! Really been insulted here and overcharged! Samantha is not just nasty but also yells st the Employees not to answer the phone, she has no passion about her job! I personally feel that location has a huge potential, but it’s people like Samantha that destroys & tarnishes the image of a Pizza Hut! But if I don’t hear before Tuesday this will be public to almost 10k people in local area explaining them to boycott Pizza Hut! That’s howmuch I’m hurt & insulted!

Philipsburg, PA 16866 - Was seated by a table which had two dogs. Dog shook his dandruff off by our table. I could not breathe. When patrons left, one dog was carried by the front of the buffet. We went there frequently but have no desire to return.

i went to pizza hut in biddulph plaza, brookyln ohio on thursday march 15..i ordered onlined specifying i would be paying with cash...i got to the store, they had no change..so i said what am i supposed to do i didnt bring a cc with me, the girl at the counter told me to get change a few doors down at the beverage store...o.k., so now its the customers resposibility to get them change....really????

If I put in my order at 2 in the afternoon there is absolutely no reason for it to take over an hour and a half to get my food, I’m sry but to be charged .45 to get 4 packs of parm cheese is stupid and I do believe that it’s highly unnecessary for me to half to place my order through a call agency if the people in the store still lack the basic level of work performance to get orders out in a timely manner.

Online app wouldn’t work, and when we got to the location we were told the deal could only be placed online. This is stupid, I’M STANDING IN YOUR STORE ready to place a $40 order, and you can’t accept it??? What kind of crap customer service is that? Plus, the girl working there said she couldn’t give out any information of who to notify. So who do I call? This is far and away the worst customer service I’ve had in many years.

As I was waiting to pay for my pizza I was watching the two people making the pizzas. They were putting the toppings on without gloves and sticking their fingers into the dough of the pan pizza to let air escape. I work in a school kitchen for 26 years. The last 15 years I have been serv safe certified in proper and safe ways to prepare and temperature control food, these people walked away from the station then came back never washing their hands or putting on gloves which I saw on the wall. I asked the cashier why they do not wear gloves she told me I would have to talk to the manager. This unsanitary way to prepare food has sicken me enough that I will not be back to your establishment and to make matters worse I had blue plastic on my pizza cooked into it.

this is the second time that I have order a pizza and the delivery over two hours

I placed an order on 3/9 around 4:30pm. At 5:30pm I called when it hadn’t arrived. They told me it was on the way. When it arrived it was only warm and it appeared the pizza shifted in the box and a bite was taken out if the cookie. I have a picture of the cookie that I’ve included. My order total was $23.93 plus a $2.50 tip.

I am very disappointed with the service from this Pizza Hut, at 2721 Peters Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27127.

This is not an establishment to have your teen work at. Multiple harassment issues sexual and bullying.
A grown man asking my daughter who is in high school to hang after work knowing she is under age. Commenting on her butt this list can continue on. The Management does nothing. Better yet the manager leaves my daughter and this guy there alone because she wanted to go home on break. Wrong-

Ordered 2 pizzas online, offering was for using visa card of $15.00 or more get a free dessert. When I checked out of my online order and paid with Visa ordered showed brownie. Got to the store to pick up and manager was a prick saying that that there store did not participate. I told him when I checked out and got recap of order brownie was part of it-
NEVER GOING TO PIZZA HUT AGAIN- SLIMEY- MANAGER WAS AN ASS. WILL BADMOUTH INCESSANTLY EVERY CHANCE I GET WHAT A LOW DOWN TRICK PIZZA HUT PLAYED TO GET AN ORDER - EQUATES TO FALSE ADVERTISING AND LYING. WILL LOOK AND SEE IF THERE IS MORE I CAN DO ON REPORTING FALSE ADVERTISING. SHAME ON YOU !!

Delivery was unavailable tonight. A Saturday night at 6:30 PM.

Well I made a small mistake and some how the no cheese button got clicked I called and complained and they wouldn’t do nothing the pizza was burnt and hard as a rock I also didn’t get no sauce with my ka poppas I payed for extra ranch and sell didn’t get that either all they would do is if came back give me a sauce

I was driving and was cut off by a Pizza Hut driver in a White Ford Mustang. He exited the parking area rather quickly to get into the first lane, ten without enough room he cut me off about 10 yards down the street causing me to serve and almost hit another vehicle. I contacted the store and all they said was he will be talked to and the GM Chelsey gave me attitude when I tried to explain the situation. I am a regular customer to this but now I will drive the extra miles to not use this store. She did not even cAre that her driver was driving reckless. I would like this addressed and the drivers understand the rules to delivery. I did not think Pizza Hut employee’s reckless individuals

See email traffic below. Very unprofessional!!!!!

From: Darryl Basham <bashamrealty@aol.com>
To: tyler.fednander <tyler.fednander@muypizzas.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 15, 2018 6:00 pm
Subject: Re: Pizza Hut incident

By the way, I just called Pizza Hut (770) 943-3400 and was informed that there isn't nor was there ever a $15 credit applied to my phone number!!

From: Darryl Basham <bashamrealty@aol.com>
To: tyler.fednander <tyler.fednander@muypizzas.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 2, 2018 2:36 pm
Subject: Re: Pizza Hut incident

I'm an IT guy and there's too much technology available to not be able to provide an online coupon!! I will instruct my employees and constituents to avoid ordering from Pizza Hut due to the caliber of my previous order and the credit issuing process.

To: Darryl Basham <bashamrealty@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 2, 2018 2:21 pm
Subject: RE: Pizza Hut incident

I do apologize the system is just so complex with the number of different companies operating Pizza Hut franchises that the online system will not recognize a credit in the system. That is why I make sure to put it in the original email because I do understand that it is often not the entry method of choice but for us to see the credit this is the only system that we have that will work for the entire network of operators.

From: Darryl Basham [mailto:bashamrealty@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 1:04 PM
To: Tyler Fednander <tyler.fednander@muypizzas.com>
Subject: Re: Pizza Hut incident

I didn't place my previous order over the phone so why would I have to place a telephonic order to receive a $15 discount. I've never ordered over the phone however, my phone number is associated with my online account. Disregard the request, this is once again terrible customer service.

To: Darryl Basham <bashamrealty@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 2, 2018 2:00 pm
Subject: RE: Pizza Hut incident
You will have to place the order over the phone for them to discount.

From: Darryl Basham [mailto:bashamrealty@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2018 12:30 PM
To: Tyler Fednander <tyler.fednander@muypizzas.com>
Subject: Re: Pizza Hut incident

When ordering, I don't see the credit associated with my account!!!
To: bashamrealty <bashamrealty@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 17, 2018 11:08 pm
Subject: Pizza Hut incident
Darryl Basham,

I just wanted to reach out and apologize for your recent unsatisfactory experience with Pizza Hut. I applied a $15 credit to your phone number to discount your next order placed over the phone. I am sorry we messed up and I will follow up with the team members directly on my next visit to this unit as well as the GM will be notified of the occurrence to help remediate. Thank you for your time and bringing this to our attention.

Tyler Fednander
(404)543-7179
Tyler.Fednander@muypizzas.com

My local pizza hut in frederick md off rosemont has horrible product and customer service. Eveytime i make an order, its wrong, the manager there is rude and will not help. Your coupons and deals are misleading. I am constantly bereaded by the managers at this location for their error.

I used my debit card to complete my purchase at the restaurant and they did not let me sign my receipt. I checked my bank account and was over charged. Found out they signed my receipt and added their own tip. This is absolutely unacceptable. Something has to be done about this. I hear this happen all the time from whoever I spoke to.

I ordered 2 med carry-out pizzas, Took aprox 80 min. (What a joke) Was so irritated , just left. Got home and one pizza was completely burnt . The other was ok. Called back to the store, they never answered. The next day called into customer service to complain. I was told and assured that someone would call me back within 24 -48 hours. This was a week ago... PIZZA HUT SUCKS AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS....

# 026625
10525 S Eastern Hendrson Nv, 89012

I paid $18.05 for this crap dinner. I will NEVER order from Pizza Hut. Papa Johns has a new customer!!!!!!

IM GOING TO START OFF BY SAYING THAT THE PIZZA HUT FRANCHISE IN OAKGROVE KENTUCKY IS THE WORST BY FAR. MY WIFE USDE TO WORK THERE THE AREA MANAGER NEVER DID HIS JOB. MY WIFE WAS THE GENERAL MANAGER THERE AND SHE LEFT BECAUSE THERE WAS HARDLY EVER ANY HEAT IN THE BUILDING AND WHEN SHE ASKED IF THEY WERE GOING TO FIX IT THE AREA MANAGER DAVID SMITH WOULD ALWAYS SNAP AT HER, MY WIFE WANTED TO GO BACK TO PIZZA HUT AS A COOK WORKING 3-4 DAYS A WEEK AND THEY TOLD HER SHWE WAS NOM REHIREABLE BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE QUIT. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYEE WHO WAS FIRED FOR STEALING PRODUCT AND STEALING MONEY AND SHE GOT REHIRED AS A MANAGER AND THERE IS ANOTHER EMPLOYEE WHO HAS WALKED OUT NUMEROUS TIMES AND GOT REHIRED. I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS PRACTICES YOU TEACH YOUR FRANCISEES BUT THERE IS FIXING TO BE A LAW SUIT FILED FOR THE REASONS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU. PLUS IM GOING TO CALL THE LOCAL BUILDING AND CODES IN OAK GROVE KENTUCKY .BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SEWER PIPE I THE STORE AND YOU CAN SMELL THE SEWAGE WHICH I KNOE THE PIPE IS SUPPOSE TO BE POINTED OUTSIDE. AND THERE ALSO BAD WIRING IN ONE OF THE OVENS. I KNOW ALL THIS BECAUSE MY WIFE USED TO THE GENERAL MANAGER AT THIS STORE AND YES THERE IS GOING TO BE A LAWSUIT FILED IF THIS NOT TAKEN CARE OF.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 931-218-5061 ORT THROUGH MY WIFES EMAIL LILBABYGURL2640@GMAIL.COM

Well, I ordered food about an hour ago. Took it that long to get here, and the guy even forgot one of my items, and it's almost been an hour and he still hasn't come back yet. This is honestly ridiculous, and he was so lax about it, it honestly kind of pissed me off.

We ordered pizza with 3 toppings and extra sauce, bread sticks, 2 liter and desert. The total was more than $20 also asked for extra sauce on the pizza. When I returned home after picking up and paying and driving all the way home to sit down & relax to eat and wow absolutely no sauce no sign of olive oil on bottom side of dough crust most tasteless pizza ever took a fork flip the toppings over and no sauce except around outer rim a little hint of red sauce now if you think customers will return for that your nuts and marinera dipping sauce was cold also. Monday 2/12 pickup @ approx 7:00 pm order in indianapolis at the southeastern ave & emerson ave store indianapolis, in.

I ordered two medium pizzas one with pepperoni thin crust the sec it was pepperoni and bacon I got nine pepperonis on a medium pizza and maybe two pieces of the little pieces of bacon and the manager there at Pleasant view Pizza Hut was a smart ass told me that only nine pepperonis come on a medium pizza very dissatisfied will not go back to the Pizza Hut again The manager on duty was named John and he was a smart ass

order pizz hut at # 011717 , pizza was not cooked and it was very hard like card board

I redeemed my free pizza and it's old. I was waiting all day for this and was able to order it and then when I get it youn can planly see thats it was cooked a while ago. I order food from here all the time and never got anything this awful before. This is just gross but I have to eat it since I'm stuck at the hospital but come on now.

02/07/18 pizzas never came I place an order about 21;00 pm they take my name phone # and address they told me in 25 to 30 minute will be there
an hour pass and I call back the first person told me they dont find my name or order they pass the manager on duty and she told me that the driver was calling me because they dont find my address and they cancel my order I ask for the mgr and she told me she is the mgr she never offer or ask me if I want my pizzas she says your order its cancel I ask for corporated phone # and she give an anwser you can get that on line its not the firts time this things happen who ever owns that franchaise if they can take care of business dont let then put your reputation down we love pizza hut
but we this kind of mgr and poor service customer service its a nightmare order food delevery the location its collage and oceanside blv in oceanside phone #760 631 0112 Ihope you do somethig aboyt this problem

Trying to order food and spend money at this place and nobody will answer the phone. Been calling for 20 minutes and nothing. 5338 Miller town Pike Knoxville, TN

I tried placing an order online and they said my order couldn't be placed so I then called my local pizza hut and they tried taking money out twice so money was taken out of my account 3 times. I had to call the 800 number just to get my money back. they kept on saying I don't know why it did that but we don't have your orders. the first order yaken out was for 42 dollars and the others were for 16.15. they are lucky it didnt overdraft my bank account. after all this trouble im up in the air on ever going back to pizza hut

To whom it may concern:

I am very displeased and unsatisfied with the service I received on today! I called in to order a pizza for my party and the manager gets on the phone and tells me that he out of all ingredients needed to make a pizza!! This has further left a very bad taste in my mouth because now I must find a last minute food substitute to serve my guests! This is embarrassing! I expect someone to write me back at the above email address pronto! What type of operation is this company running who allows their shipment not to come and to only serve limited amount of customers? Then the over and beyond service the manager tells me to call back tomorrow and order at that time.

Yours Truly,

Dissatisfied Customer

At the 2900 n broad st location in Philadelphia PA. Kiarra Wiles one of your employees is delivering pizzas with her 3 yr old son in the car. I’ve called your customer service line multiple times and also called the local authorities. Next I will be calling License & Inspection to notify them about this problem and how this employee maintains her job by putting her child in physical jeopardy. On multiple occasions I’ve seen her get into arguments because of her blocking up traffic and once almost got into a physical altercation all in the presence of her 3 yr old child. Hopefully this matter will be fixed and I won’t have to contact the authorities about this matter much longer, but as long as this woman puts this child’s life in danger. I will do my duty as a concerned parent to protect this child

My pizza is always cold and I was short on my wings I paid for.

I ordered pizza hut 7/27/18 online from ave D. My 2 pizzas was not freshly made, in the box they appeared old and dry and they were not cut properly, whenever you tear a piece it tears piece of another slice. Also the box seemed old and wilted and the pizza was warm not hot. My daughter and I ate about 3 slices each. Now its 5-6am in the morning, 7/28/18 and my daughter and I are sick with diarrhea. These pizzas were not freshly made and I will never order from pizza hut again. "I want a refund."

I ordered a large pizza from your mabelvale ar store n didnt get pizza or a refund i orderd wth a mastercard n manager was rude n said three buisness days n it has been over a week i will get wth better buisness bearu n tell all my friends n family to never order from pizza hut again period

I ordered a pizza box. My pizza had approximately 8 or 9 pepperonis on it.

I placed an order and was missing a pizza, called Pizza Hut back and phone has been busy for 36 hrs.. This is absolutely ridiculous. How on earth does a delivery business not have a phone to contact them. STILL WAITING FOR MY MISSING PIZZA..

The Pizza Hut located at 8947 Pico Blvd Los Angeles creates a continuous disgusting, hazardous waste pile behind their location. My garage faces the alley and everyday I exit my garage I am faced with their garbage everywhere. I have spoken to the manager on several occasions, but to no avail. He is very dismissive and rude, saying that they are not responsible because they cannot help it. Today the Sanitation truck refused to pick up the garbage because they said that is too much and overflowing. The Sanitation truck also took pics. I am at a loss of who to complain too, since the manager seems to not care one bit about the mess he is creating. I will be contacting whomever I can to resolve this matter.
Thank you very much.

we only have one pizza hut in schuyler neb. over the last couple of months we have had many problems with are orders. i order on line and when we get there they down have what we had order so offer to give us something else. at first it was just a normal mistake it seemed but it happened the next six times we ordered. one time they said they would comp are wings and then ended up charging us any way. then we order deilevery it took over an hour and half.

Was at your morrisville pa location on Jan 19 at 5pm the place is filthy rude employees also

On Dec 29, 2017, I responded to a Pizza Hut e-mail (which I regularly receive) offering a 40% discount on an order placed on-line. After experiencing some difficulty, I was finally able to place the order somewhere between 6:00pm and 8:00pm PST. However, upon checking the order I learned that I had not been given the 40% discount offered. I had ordered two large supreme pizza's, and was charged $43.89 - the full price, including the delivery fee. I called the store to inquire (located at - 3800 Barranca Pkwy, Ste P, Irvine, CA 92606-8220 - (949) 551-1505) and was told to call someone by the name of Olivia at phone number (909) 525-5385. I telephoned Olivia that evening at approximately 9:28pm PST, and left a voice mail, explaining what had happened, and asked if she could return my call. Due to the holiday weekend I certainly didn't expect to receive a call until at least Tuesday, 1/02/18. By 1/03/18 I had not been contacted, so I called again, leaving a similar voice mail and asked that she return my call. As of today (1/18/18) I have had no response. Upon checking my credit card on-line statement I learned that the order on record was placed on 12/30/17, not 12/29/17, and did not contain the order number. It did not post until 1/02/18.
My concern is whether or not my issue will be addressed, and whether or not I will be either (1) reimbursed the difference of the full price (to include delivery charge) and the 40% discount, or (2) be given credit equal to 40% off my order for a future order. I do not normally contact customer service or corporate headquarters, as an issue such as this has not occurred in the past. I am at a loss as to why my phone call to Olivia has not been returned. The outgoing message to leave a voicemail did not say or indicate that'd Olivia was out of the office, or that due to an extremely heavy workload that it might take some time to get to my call This is the reason I am writing this e-mail to you today, in hopes that this issue can be handled in an expeditious and fair manner.
My family and I have enjoyed Pizza Hut for many years, and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. You can contact me by either telephone or e-mail, or of course by return mail. Hope to year from you soon.

Richard C. Hoffpauer

P.S. A copy of this letter was sent to Corporate Office & Headquarters at 14841 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75254 on 1/05/18. As of this date I have not had any reply to that letter. Also, I was not given a hard copy of my receipt. But since the order was placed on-line there should be a copy of it somewhere in the store's on-line account.

Ordered pizza online at 4pm 1-17-2018, order confirmed for pickup at 5pm. Arriver at 5pm, paid for my order. Manager told me he had a large order for 40 pizzas. Tv screen showed norman adams order Ready. Another customer came in to place order, he was told it would take 45min.. I asked him how long before I received my order, he said its only 5:06. I told him I could not wait 45 min. for my order, so I asked for refund. He became very angry and thew my debit card an receipt down on the floor. Then said he didn't want to wait on me. I think hes a manager named Danny. He was screaming that hes a man an nobodys gonna talk to him that way. I was very calm an just asked for refund. Two other employees tried to calm him down, when they asked him for my receipt an debit card he said now u need me. I hope u have cameras working in that store18539 kuykendahl Houston texas 77379, So u can see the person u have representing your store, by cursing customers. I would like to here back from someone on this event. If not I will no longer be a Pizza Hut customer.

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

I Gina Foster purchased two medium pizzas on February 10, 2018 at 6:30 pm. I was told by pizza hut employee that it will take around 80 minutes. I stated "Okay". At 7:55pm I called back to where were my order? the same young lady(Ms. Marisa, Manager) answered the phone and stated "It's out the door". I stated 'Okay". At 8:39 I called back and inquired about my order. The same young lady stated 'My driver came and called but no one answered his call or came to the door; so I cancelled the order". All of which wasn't true. I'm a switchboard operator and our job is answer all incoming call in a timely manner and at our location a VA police is always on duty at the front doors, side doors, back doors and at the front desk. No one never call from the store(Pizza Hut on Carrollton Ave., NOLA) itself to ask or stated that one of their drivers were at or on the VA property. This was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OF THESE EMPLOYEES. I inquired about compensated for my inconvenience and the employee stated I can't do anything about that and I did cancelled your order. Me and my staff shift is 3:00-1:30am. Because of this situation and do to the fact that some of my staff is a diabetic, which can cause a serious medical situation if not eaten at the proper time. I intern had to refer to our nutrition department , which was closed to make sure that my employee(s) will be taken of medically. THIS WAS VERY VERY POOR SERVICE AT THE LOCATION 301 N. CARROLTTON AVE, NOLA -504-482-6111.

They charged the person with 4 pizzas for our 1 pizza order. $20 for 4! Then asked us if we would pay $60 for 1 pizza because they messed up! We said no so they charged us for the next persons order that was $18. Now that $18 order will be charged $60! They handled that ALL WRONG!!!

I purchase a pizza at pizza hut, only to discover they sold me a pizza with wrong crust. I call to make them aware of my complaint, and requested to speak with the manager. I was inform by worker he was unable to come to the phone because he was very busy. I understood he was busy. However, being that I was the customer I felt I should have been spoken too better then I was by worker. It was my understanding the manager told the worker he would credit me $3.00 [dollars] on the pizza I purchased. As manager he demonstrated poor professionalism in not assisting and reflecting good communication skills one, on one. For more information, please feel free to contact me at my email address

Respectively Yours
Mrs. W Sylvester

ordered from online a custom meat lover and it came late it was cold and it also had olives on it which im allergic too when i called it in i was hung up on which was very unprofessional tried to call in again and samething. i got in touch with the store the next morning and was told to call in the credit whenever i was ready to use it. i called in today and was told there was nothing there. every time i call in for this it always shows not there. i feel that pizza just doesnt care for customers of black color.

Confirmation Number3171216120406001183025315
Order DateSaturday, 12/16/2017, 1:09PM
Estimated Carryout TimeApproximately 15 - 25 minutes
Your Hut13659 WARWICK BLVD
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23602
(757) 877-9000

This pizza hut is great staff t they do not have enough people. On this date I arrived 25 mins after placing the order to find out that my order has not even been started and so there would be no time to pick up, I ordered from papa John instead. A week prior to that I came for carry out only to be met with lock door, finally, delivery person opened the door and said the manager was not here and so they could not sell the pizza to me. the week prior to that we had to wait additional 30 mins after placing the order online so total wit was over 1 hour.. This store needs to get more help or close you are losing so many people. The manager is super nice and the delivery people are the best but once i ordered i went somewhere else to get my pizza...good people do not make up for any service

We order a speciality pizza with free bread sticks I paid 27$ for my pizza gave a 8 $ tip wrong pizza plus no free bread sticks this was in kewanee illinois I want this right plus they took the old pizza back I work in food since 1987 I am a chief by state law that is not right you never take food back.

We'll on November 30,2017 went to pizza hut at 6429 Glenwood ave. Raleigh, Nc 27612 at 12:50 pm, my mother my grandson and myself ordered personal pan pizzas, i asked for water and also asked if they had lemon to put in my water ,they didn't because they have no tea .The manager Shertonia said, ok so i went to fountain drink and splashed pink lemonade in my cup. The manager Shertonia came by our table snatched the cup without asking, very rude she said i didn't purchase a fountain drink and said i was stealing brought a empty plastic cup back and slammed on the table. In my life had i had such an bad experience and being a manager it was absolutely uncalled for, the service was horrible. As we left i called her to the side and said that was not necessary ,she argued was very loud yelling and continued to say i was stealing as we were walking out the door. It was belittling , embarrassing and i will never step foot in their again i believe she needs training to communicate with customers or to be fired why is this woman in this industry if she can't treat her customers with respect or relate to them. My grandson 3 years was very scared. app code:024955. II am not one to complain but it really bothered me n i would hate for someone to have this experience

They gave me burnt cheese sticks.

I ordered a large thin crust, half with pepperoni and sauages and the other half with beef and bacon.. along with some cajun fries, for pickup, from the store at the corner of 291 and 152 in Liberty MO.
Imagine my surprise when they opened the box and there was a pan pizza with pineapple on it.. so they had me wait in the store while they made me another pizza for 40 minutes, the whole time I'm watching the fries stand there and get soggy and cold, and being ignored when I kept asking them to remake the fries as well. They all, each and every one of them, had a "I don't care" attitude.. even the so-called manager.
Sometime between the time they put the new pizza in and the time it was done the old fries went away... but were never remade.
So which is it ? Am I supposed to eat cold soggy fries or cold soggy pizza ? What's the point of ordering online if they just go ahead and make what-ever pizza they want to make ?
At this point I'm done with your company... I was REALLY in the mood for pizza hut pizza tonight, but the piss poor service, and the inability to even make the correct order has me pissed off more than I can say.

I have order pizzas with yall for as long as you been in archdale I used too work for you when I was able my complaint is I called to place my order as have done almost weekly. They refuse to allow me to place my order and deliver it because I wanted the $7.99 med. pizza delivered, I also wanted the $20.00 dinner box. I had just ordered 4 medium pizzas the week before and had them delivered and got them. The store number is 2586 an order that should have been $27.99 plus tax they wanted $45.00 Thank you

I have been a customer of pizza hut for decades. I live a few blocks from one of your stores. My 81 year old mother lives with me and at least a couple of times per month we order 2 personal pan pizza's. It's just enough for both of us. I used to be able to reach the store and talk to someone there in person (54th/Pacific Ave Tacoma, WA) and our order was always delivered, even though it didn't always meet your minimum dollar amount. They did this because they recognized us as long time regular customers and wishes to provide excellent customer service. I tip well because of this. About a month ago I called and reached your call center. They refused to put my order in unless I ordered extra items to bring my dollar value up, so I asked to be connected to the store. I was on hold for 20 minutes. I hung up and called back and went through the same thing again. I explained my long standing customer status and that they have always delivered to my house and each person I spoke to said NO. They would not give me the direct number to the store, and after almost an hour I gave up and drove somewhere to pick up dinner.

Needless to say, I am very unhappy as is my disabled elderly mom. We have not attempted to order anything from Pizza Hut since this unpleasant incident and are not planning to ever again, unless I am able to reach the store and they will continue delivering our regular order. I am in the customer service field and did not appreciate the cavalier and dismissive attitude. You are about to lose a life long customer, but before I make that final decision, I thought I should let you know to see if you are willing to rectify the situation.

Linda Olsen

This is the third time, I have not got what I ordered. I ordered a med. thin crust meat lovers pizza and got a thick one. I ordered extra marinara sauce to go with my bread sticks, and did not get it. I live a couple of blocks down the street from the pizza hut store located at 1600 Euclid, in Des Moines, IA 50313. And I was told there was three delivery orders including mine the pizza was very late and cold. Ticket # 163 /I Register 1
Server:
Unit # 004320 11/24/2017 (515) 244-7700 23:20

Yolonda Oakley
916 Clinton Ave
Des Moines, IA 50313
NOT A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!

Went to use my StarCard and the line was down all of a sudden.

Hi there I would just like to complain about pizza hut mount maunganui , bay of plenty new Zealand as me and my partner have ordered a lot of pizzas from them and they must have our phone numbers and address on file too as we always get deliary from them but on 2 times we havnt been able to get our pizza as 1 time we had to leave house in emergency and other time it was late and we had fell asleep . but now they won't severe us anymore and want us to pay for something we didn't eat . I understand that they are making the pizzas but when we had explained to them what happened they wouldn't let me speak . now we can not order pizza from any other pizza huts as they arent in our area . I'm am very dissapointed in there serves and dont like how they can treat customers .

I work for Minova USA in Georgetown, KY. The Plant Superintendent, Amy Hall placed an order for 10 pizzas on Friday, 11/17/17 to be delivered on Saturday, 11/18/17 at 11:15 am. The following is text copied from her order verification email:
Begin forwarded message:
(502) 863-9595
YOUR ORDER - 3171117144144001182024581
Placed on November 17 at 3:41 PM
Specialty Pizza: Chicken Supreme
Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara, Green Peppers, Chicken, Mushrooms, Red Onions
Specialty Pizza: Chicken Supreme
Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara, Green Peppers, Chicken
Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage
Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara, Bacon, Diced Tomatoes
Specialty Pizza: Supreme Pizza
Whole Ingredients: Classic Marinara, Beef topping, Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Red Onions, Pepperoni, Pork topping
Special instructions: Call 502-542-5044
Order Total: $103.76
Payment Method: Credit Card
(REMEMBER: Your credit card transaction will be processed by your Pizza Hut location and you must present your credit card to the driver at the time Pizza Hut delivers your order for a credit card imprint and your signature.)
Pay by Card. Please have your credit card ready to show your delivery person so that we can complete your transaction and get your signature.
Please Note: The Estimated Time listed above is an automatically generated approximation of when your order may be ready. If you require a more exact estimate of when your order will be ready, we recommend that you call your Pizza Hut restaurant directly. The Pizza Hut name, logos and related marks are trademarks of Pizza Hut, LLC. Third party trademarks are owned by the respective parties.
©2017 Pizza Hut, LLC., 7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, TX, 75024, USA.

When the pizza hadn't arrived by 11:20, I called and pressed 3 to speak to someone about an order in process. The woman assured me the pizza had left the restaurant and would be there shortly. I inquired about a discount, and was told if it wasn't there shortly to call back. I did. This time I received the store manager who again, said the pizza had left the store. I asked her to check with the driver and I would wait. She put me on hold for 7 minutes (the time it takes to get here) and never returned. I called back. Another woman answered and told me she heard the manager yelling at someone and she would not come back to the phone. She also told me the pizza had not left the building - that she was LOOKING AT THE BOXES.

When the pizza finally arrived, I called the store again and got the manager. I asked her to give us the pizza free, as it was over 40 minutes late, we had been "misled" that the pizza had left twice before it actually did, and also because she had told me she had tried to call Amy Hall when she knew the pizza would be late. As you can see on the special instructions, the phone number was listed for her to call. She did not call that number and Amy Hall was not in Georgetown - that's why she left the number on the special instructions SO IT WOULD BE SEEN. Also, she only tried to call Amy at 11:06 - 9 MINUTES before we were expecting delivery.

Following is the transcript from her calls to Amy:
FROM: 502-863-9595 11/18/17 11:06 am
"Hi Amy this is manager over at Pizza Hut I'm just calling to let you know that we had some computer issues and we were unable to clock in so um we were unable to get started with your order um we got in in the oven now so have it to you as soon as possible OK I just wanted to let you know that it's going to be a bit OK if you need to call back number is 502-863-9595 thank you..."

FROM: 502-863-9595 11/18/17 11:32 am
"Hi Amy this is pizza again I just calling to let you know that I'm putting a credit on your account for order being late today um i also wanted to let you know that um if you can possibly give a phone number for somebody who's going to be on site to receive orders that way and if you happens in the future we can call and let them know um I just got a very mean phone call from whoever is there to receive the pizzas and I had no idea how to get in touch with anybody other than this phone number that's listed under customer information and i tried to explain that to her and she blamed for her the plant being shut..."

Again, the phone number was there under special instructions which they SHOULD HAVE READ when they were making the pizza. And, WHERE IS HER APOLOGY??? She took no accountability for this disaster whatsoever, she made no effort to apologize for the tardiness, she even lied about the pizza being on its way, and she called ME MEAN? I had to make 4 calls for this pizza while waiting - it had been ordered more than 20 hours in advance. Two of those calls were because I had been put on hold and once they laid the phone down and never came back. There is no excuse for her behavior. This company has ordered a LOT of pizza in the past from your company. The plant was shut down 25 minutes waiting on pizza that was promised first to be delivered by 11:15 and then twice more to be on it's way when in fact, it had never left the building. From my GPS, it is 7 minutes from your Georgetown store to our plant.

I have copies of all the phone calls and times to document this and would be happy to provide them to you if you send me an email for submission. I was pleased she discounted the pizza, but I feel we deserve more because of all the reasons stated above. We will not be using Pizza Hut for the employees again until a better resolution has been made.

Mary Howard
Quality Coordinator
Minova, Georgetown KY
502.868.6249

Very smashed, cold, and stale pizza. Ended up going out for different food.

My family was asked to leave the 2134 store in Tupelo, MS on November 18, 2017 by general manager Elizabeth Althouse for inquiring as to why we had not received our order after 2 hours. The police were called by this manager and told that we had been in her store too long and needed to leave. She was very rude and disrespectful to our family and would not give me her name and refused to talk to us and asked us not to make a scene in her store. All we wanted was to wait and allow them to make our pizza so that we could feed our children who attended the birthday party. She should not be in a management position if she feels it is ok to treat customers this way. We were humiliated when we did nothing wrong. I am extremely upset and have since filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau. I just want the company to know that we were treated unfairly and humiliated. All she should have done was to say "I apologize and will gladly remake your order" we would have been fine with that. We were unable to have our party and on top of that spent at least $150 on party supplies and had to leave them in the store because we were asked to leave. We need to be reimbursed for our supplies and would love some pizza so that we can maybe try again to make a special day for my nephew.

Ordered pizza to be delivered, 1hour and 15 min, Wanted Big Box with one Thin Crust and one Pan, I was told I couldn't get that. Got the Big Box and a side Salad and she said it was $34 and some change. That seems awful high, that's OK because next time I'll order somewhere else

my pizza was cold and they was so rude never going back ever .

Please call reconsidering claim #0101578501or03 waiting since 10-29-2017 Joanne cornell 412-7045790

As of NOVEMBER 9th, me & my brother had ordered 2 large Delivery- Pizza's from Pizza Hut location ;2700 Gallatin Pike ,Nashville ,TN.37216 ....when the delivery person arrived, he had 2 Med pizza's ... me and my brother told the delivery person that was NOT WHAT WE HAD ORDERED.....the delivery man called to the store and explained the order was NOT CORRECT..the Manager told the delivery man that's what we ordered,,,this went back & forth for OVER 25 MIN.!!!! finally the delivery man handed me his phone to speak to the Manager myself...I asked for his name ,it was Wisely Pruitt , I asked him to just make what we had ordered and why was he being difficult and ARGUING WITH A CUSTOMER ,instead of just saying NO PROBLEM we can make you your correct order ...but instead WISLEY PRUITT KELPT ARGUING basicly CALLING ME A ( LYE ) of what I had ordered!!!! I told him that I WAS APAYING CUSTOMER AND I WAS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING I DID ( NOT) ORDER !!!!! instesd of him RESPECTING ME AS A PAYING CUSTOMER,WISLEY PRUITT REFUSED to make me a SATISFIED CUSTOMER ,he had YELLED AT ME OVER THE PHONE WHILE REFUSING TO CORRECT THE SITUATION at hand.....I had asked him for a complaint no. he replied ,there's NOT ONE for me to call ,which I found that NOT to be TRUE !!! I have never had a place of business that REFUSE to correct and to SATISFY THE PAYING CUSTOMER ,instesd he wanted to keep ARGUING !!!!! I asked him OVER & and OVER ,AM I NOT THE PAYING CUSTOMER ....JUST PREPARE ME A CORRECT PIZZA , HE still ignored ME and my request ...WISELY PRUITT need a 101 in CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and go to a ARGUE MANAGMENT CLASS FOR A WHOLE YEAR !!!!! OR BE TERMINATED !!!! WISLEY PRUITT IS TO( GHETTO) and SALVAGE for me,I will make sure my MONEY GOES else where when it comes to a PIZZA , IT IS MANY OTHER COMPETITERS for me to CHOOSE FROM,with pleasure,after this GHETTO MANAGER EXPERIENCE ENCOUNTER !!!! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND PIZZA HUT IN THE HOOD !!!!! JUST PITIFUL ON ALL LEVELS.

Used to be one of my favorite pizza places, but starting to rethink...I Ordered online for the Payson UT restaurant and both times my pizza didn't have the flavored crust I wanted, and one of the times they didn't have one of the toppings I wanted and it still charged me for 2 toppings...I didn't bother to go in and have them remake it either time for the crust, they did give me a $10 off for not having a topping which was cool, but the fact that they have a website that can't even get orders right, and have a store number that doesn't even work for to do the survey when the receipt doesn't have an 11 digit number at the bottom makes me not want to order there anymore.

This complaint is in regards to the Pizza Hut in Wheatland Wyoming (#007554). I have never ever had such a horrible experience at a Pizza Hut. I am livid!!! Today, my co-workers and I went to have lunch....we were the first ones there....no one else in the whole place. We placed our order....which was boneless wings, garlic knots, pizza rolls and bread sticks. 45 minutes later the waitress/asst manager brought us cold wings and nothing else. She said it would still be a few minutes for the rest. At the end of 1 hour and 10 minutes......we still did not have the right order. No bread sticks....got charged for them though but got credit for garlic knots and we had to take it all to go because we were already late back from lunch. This is just ridiculous!!! Not only did we lose time at work....we had to work the rest of the day hungry. Please do something this. Thank you for your time. Shirley Lenz

Good afternoon sir/madam, I ordered a pizza at 18 Cardiff road Newport Gwent last night and asked for two large pizza with no pork, only to discover that the two pizza was full of pork then I called pizza hut to explain, I was told that pork is not pepperoni and that they will not refund my money or change the pizza, I then called a taxi and whet to see the manager, he was very rude and arrogant and call me a black bastard,how can I get my money back and an apology, the managers name is Jamie.

yours faithfully
mensha wood

having to my family to pizza hut for a celebration of a family birthday i.m not very happy with my visit and sevice with waiting for are orders having our main courses brought while we was eating our starters waiting for garlic bread when are main had been brought what they had forgot to bring and make and brought one piece what was very small the pizza toppings what was very little of them on the pizzas the restaurant was under staffed so i will not be visiting pizza hut again me or my family and friends

My husband ordered pizza at 7:40 said it would be a 54 wait time which is fine bc it's Halloween. An hour and a half goes by he calls they said it's on it's way. Two hours and no pizza so he calls and the store tells him they don't have wings he needs to place another order. Husband requests refund and to cancel order. The guy states it's Pizza Hut policy to not refund any money that they will give him credit. He said no I'm not satisfied with this I do not want a credit. The party I had here was hungry they left and I don't want your services anymore. The guy continued to argue with him until he asked for manager. He told my husband the manager wasn't available. Continued to argue with my husband that they would not give him his money back. Said they are busy. Kept giving excuses. Then we heard a female in the background that said just hang up. It was the manager my husband was waiting for. She got on the line identified herself denied what she said and then hung up on my husband after he demanded his money back. It's now three hours and we do not have our pizza and Pizza Hut has now stolen our money without giving us the product nor our money back. At this time we will never order from Pizza Hut again and we want a full refund within the next 24 hours or we will pursue legal action for how we were treated and how the local store refused to give us our money back for a product we did not receive. The store was in victoria Texas 77901 phone number 361 5739137 the guys name was John that was extremely rude and not professional.

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?