Pizza Hut Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

1002+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Pizza Hut corporate: (972) 338-7700

We ordered a pizza for delivery at 11:53 still have not received it called and was told he tried to deliver it and also called said we didn't answer told her this was not true said she was the manager Rosa it was ordered on Wadleigh in Midland Texas said the driver could re deliver when he returned to the store told her didn't want a cold pizza. WEasn't very friendly but were hungry told her to re deliver but were not happy

ordered a carry out supreme pizza over a week ago, picked it up and when we got home and started eating it was not fully cooked, dough very gummy. threw it away. Did not report it due to hating getting someone in trouble, I used to work fast food when I was a teenager and know how that feels. this evening went to the movies with granddaughter and over to pizza hut for a pizza, only one table had customers, we sat down and ordered two small pizzas and drinks, our drinks were wrong and after sitting 45mins waiting for the pizza we decided to leave, we confronted server and asked what was the problem where as she stated we have a new cook who does not know what he's doing. we dine inn or buy pizza call inn at least once a week. they do great business but lately has slacked off. Please before I am forced to eat pizza at another joint correct the issues at the ELKINS STORE. Thank u for your time

Hello, I ordered some Food last night around 9PM from one of your locations in Hampton Virginia, and they charged my card and told me that they would be there in an hour. After 2 hours they never arrived, and my card was still charged. I called the location, and they told me that the driver said that they knocked, and no one answered the door. I called the location back around 9:45 this morning, and was told that they don’t deliver to that location after dark. If they couldn’t deliver to that location, why not just tell us that? Why did the driver have to lie and say that no one answered the door? In the end, all I really want Is my money back. My phone number is 757-779-0587
And my email address is ventusbutler@icloud.com
Please get in contact with me immediately.

I love pizza hut! I get it often. I ordered carry out tonight (I order carry out as opposed to getting delivery so that my order doesn't sit in a warmer for an extended period of time and arrive on my doorstep barely warm and dry). When I arrived in store, I was "greeted" by a server from the back of the store. Angie. "I'll be with you in a minute," she said. A little curt, I remember thinking, but thought no more of it (until now). She approached the counter and asked me my name. At that moment, Angie's friendly manner and love of her job exuded from every fibre of her being. Actually, it didn't. That was sarcasm right there. Angie had just put two large pizza's and a dessert box in the warmer. I had ordered two large pizza's and a dessert, so suggested to her that they MAY be mine. Angie grabbed the two large pizza's and the desert box from the warmer, put them in front of me, rang me up, and slapped a receipt down in front of me to sign. Wow, I thought. Perhaps verbal communication, interspersed with occasional please's and thank you's are just not a requirement for the job anymore. I paid for the food and went home. When I got home, it became apparent that I didn't have my actual order at all. I returned to the store. As soon as I walked in the store with somebody else's order, Angie looked at me, and with the driest, sarcastic, smile on her face, LOUDLY proclaimed in front of three other customers "LOOKS LIKE THAT WASN'T YOUR ORDER AFTER ALL!!" Now, I and every other pizza hut server I've ever encountered before, my have been doing it all wrong up to this point, but so far as I was aware, it's NEVER been the customer's responsibility to open up boxes in store to check that they've been given the correct order. Now, I don't want Angie's TONE and her implication that the mix up was somehow MY FAULT (in front of other customers) to be lost on you. She was, quite simply, damn rude. No apology. No nothing. I was absolutely floored that a Pizza Hut server could be that rude and uncaring, and in front of so many other people! Angie handed me my food - the same dry, sarcastic smile etched on her face. I thanked her in as pleasant a manner as I was able to muster in the moment and walked out the door. Angie's apologies and good night wishes as I left were deafening by their absence. Needless to say, when I got home, the pizza tasted like it had been sitting in a warmer - barely warm and dry. Please understand. I'm not a serial complainer. The only other thing I can ever remember complaining about in writing before, was regarding a seat allocation at a concert venue that had me sat directly behind a portaloo - affording me exactly NO view of the band I had travelled three and a half hours to see. But, I digress. My point is, things have to be pretty damn bad, and I have to be pretty damn put out, to even bother with a written complaint. I simply feel that Pizza Hut need to be aware of the kind of people who are fronting their stores and tarnishing their usually very good customer service.

Every time I order from pizza there is always something wrong. Either they don’t put all my toppings or they don’t bring sauce that I have paid for it’s always been small mess ups, until today! Today I ordered and waited for over an hour when I finally received my pizza they were very cold and the crust was too hard to eat, we returned them tried to get a refund and was told they can’t refund all they could do was store credit, I don’t want anything else from this place, and we will not be ordering again.

first off I would like to say we do like your pizza, the food has never been the issue. On several times we have received poor service. Usually receiving the wrong order when delivered to our house. In Dec. we ordered our usual and they again sent the wrong pizza, which having to call and speak to the manager and then wait for another pizza to be delivered. The manager stated he would put a $10.00 credit on our account for future order. On Jan 19th we ordered, and again received the wrong order and did not receive the 10.00 credit as promised, and again having to call and talk to a manager which the first call after being put on hold for 5 min. I some how got disconnected, called back again and was put on hold for 15min. when the manager assured me he put in a refund for our 10.00 credit but have still not received it on my credit card. This will be the last time we order from Pizza Hut.

WE ordered extra cheese with only 3 topping. There was no extra cheese but extra charge!!! Some slices had only 2 sausage!!
1 onion! No mushrooms! The pizza was over cooked yet it came very quickly. I think they chose an already made pizze added nothing and rewarmed!!! So disappointed!

I pay the extra $2 for extra cheese on my pizzas and never get extra cheese. I get more cheese from Little Caesars. I bought 2 medium pizzas tonight both with extra cheese and they had the same amount as my 3rd pizza. It's really making me angry, I used to work at Pizza hut I know how important it is to cheat customers on toppings. I feel I want my money back for all the extra cheese orders I have made. I will call corporate.

On January 22 2018 at 21:34 I contacted the on duty manager (male) at Pizza Hut located at 102 E Quincy St, Pittsburg, KS 66762, via phone at (620) 231-8990. I advised the manager that our deep dish pizza was not cooked thoroughly and both pizzas we're cold. The manager asked if we wanted them remade and I stated, yes. The manager then stated there would be two to three deliveries in front of us and the call ended. That call lasted 2 minutes and 23 seconds.

I then advised my wife what the manager had stated to me. My wife asked if I would just call back and see if we could get a credit. She was tired and just wanted to go to bed by this point. I called the same store at 21:37 and the phone was answered by a female. I explained the situation and advised her that I just spoke with the on duty manager. I asked if we could just get a credit instead of having the order remade and wait on it. I over heard the female ask the manager if a credit would be fine. I heard the manager state yes that it would be fine. The female returned to the phone and stated that he would add a credit to our account. I asked how I would redeem the credit and I was advised it would be under my phone number.

My wife decided tonight that she didn't feel like cooking so we agreed on using our credit from January 22nd 2019. My wife called the same Pizza Hut located at 102 E Quincy St, Pittsburg, KS 66762, via phone at (620) 231-8990 at 17:35 on January 25th 2019. An employee by the name of Lindsey answered the phone. My wife explained that we had a credit for $28.29 that we would like to use. Lindsey stated that there was no credit under (417) 793-4422. Lindsey then asked the manager, a female, about the credit. The female manager then laughs where I can hear her and and says rudely there is no credit over and over. The manager then yells over the phone and says. "Do you know how many times I’ve heard that one!

My wife hung up in tears. We have been loyal customers of Pizza Hut for over 25 years. Our local Pizza Hut in Missouri knew us by name until we moved here to Pittsburg this past summer. We have never seen such disregard, rudness, and hatefulness torwards a customer, especially by someone who is suppose to be a manager. We do expect our credit to be placed on our account, I also hope my wife is afforded an apology as well. I'm not sure what the disconnect is with this female manager, but I hope she gets proper training moving forward. If she hates her job that much, I'm sure someone else would love the opportunity.

Respectfully,

Michael & Ashley Wells
801 S Joplin St.
Apt. A
Pittsburg, KS 66762
(417) 793-4422

Original order #: 3190122211531001432.

January 22, 2019

$28.29
Delivered to: 801 S Joplin St Apt A, PITTSBURG, KS 66762
Cash
Order Number : 3190122211531001432

I ordered a medium meats pizza with banana peppers and a half order of breadsticks for carryout. There were too much toppings on the pizza so the crust was still half dough and it was all concentrated in the middle of the pizza. The breadsticks were the only remotely good part about the order a bit flat but still good. The pizza though was disgusting as it was basically like taking a bite out of a chunk of meat and adding a gooey dough to it.

Pizza ordered for carry out 1/9/18.Picked up &left with my kids-I returned 10 minutes later &surprised not eaten. Knots dry & over cooked/burnt at spots. Pizza had dollaps of some sauce on crust-kids didn’t eat their crust and the whole Pizza should have been gone. They were unhappy with it & threw plates away with food on...not typical in my house of boys. Called Waunakee Pizza Hut &spoke to Joe Morgan. He told me to send pics to his personal email-I did & he replied that he would talk to general manager & get back to me. This was on 1/10/19. No response since.

I'm not one who complains matter of fact I feel its important to pass this along. On January 24 , 2019 at 18:15 hours I was picking up a order at 1358 Big Bend Square in the City of Twin Oaks, While checking out the gentleman had a issue with the register, he asked for assistance from a fellow worker (female) who proceeded to remedy the problem. While she attending to the issues I noticed the gentleman preparing pizza's while sweating and wiping his forehead, I noticed he was not wearing GLOVES placing his hands in the in the pepperoni cheese and other topping.

I've been a customer for many years at this location however i placed my last order their.

Rick Wilken , If you like I paid by credit card and feel free to verify

We have had terrible food the last 2 times we have ordered from Pizza Hut in Oakley, KS. January 14th my husband ordered sandwiches and I left work 20 minutes after he ordered them to pick them up (a 2-3 minute drive). I got there and one sandwich was not done yet. I was told the forgot to cook the bacon for on the sandwich. I waited 15 minutes and finally got our order. Got home, only to realize that my sandwich was a black forest ham and my husbands was a buffalo chicken, neither of which had bacon on them. The sandwiches were dried out and the worst sandwich I have ever gotten, only took a couple of bites and threw the rest away.
My son and grandkids came over last night and wanted pizza so my son ordered online at 6:23 and it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. I went to pizza hut at 6:40 and there were 2 others waiting for their pizza. One told me she had been waiting over 45 minutes the other had been there for 30 minutes (both had ordered ahead). There was one other couple sitting at a table and they said they had been there for a long time and still no food. I asked how long it would be for my pizza and no one could give me an answer. I finally did pay and they said, we added a discount ($3.71 off). They said I could have a complimentary salad. I went to the salad bar and the one bin of lettuce was brown and there wasn't more than a cup of lettuce in there. The other side had decent lettuce but no more than 2 cups in that bin. Most of the toppings and sides were over 1/2 to 3/4 gone. One of the worst salad bars I have ever seen.
The lady who had been there for 45 minutes finally got her pizza around 6:50. At 7:00 another family walked in and they had to ask for a table to be cleaned off for them (remember, there was only one other table occupied and there were 4 people working, 1 just standing around and she should have had the table clean already.) There was no food that came out of the oven for over 10 minutes. They finally brought out one sandwich for the dine in, but the other person at the table still did not have her food when I left, a good 6 -7 minutes after he had his sandwich! I finally got my pizza at around 7:07 and the other poor lady was still standing there and we overheard them say, we still need a large pepperoni and beef, and she told me that is what she had called in around 6:15, and she was still waiting. Got home and both of the pizzas were soaked in grease.

If i could rate it a negative 5 stars, I would do so.

We will not go back there for a very long time,if ever. We will instead order Pizza from Caseys.

You need to get good help in there or close the doors.

I ordered pizzas from the Boone Trail Fayetteville NC store last night. I ordered the 2 pizza special and it was to be delivered. I was told 30-45 minutes. I waited 59 minutes and called to check status just to be told they did not have a order for me. I asked to speak with a manager and spoke with manager Sam. She said the one that took my order thought I was just checking prices which is totally obscene. I have used this store many times and have only had one other issue in all my years ordering from them. I was so upset I hung up and called Domino's and ordered my dinner. This is totally unacceptable customer service so I guess Domino's will take your business from now on and I do intend on spreading the word on social media. I have had friends that have had similar complaints and said they are now using other restaurants as well. It should be a sign when you have to file complaints by email because you can't answer all the calls obviously. I have used Pizza Hut for over 30 years because you do have the best pizza but the customer service sucks in the past few years.

So basically it was a situation where there was a two hour wait for delivery and instead of the store telling me that, they kept putting me on hold for 30+ mins then would hang up. I would call back and they would hang up again. Then when I finally get a chance to talk to someone she’s very rude and very inconsiderate and tells me that it was a wait and I’m like I’ve called from three different numbers, they kept putting me on hold. I would start talking and they would cut me off and put me right on hold. It was disgusting and very bad for you guys business. I would never order from there again! That’s messed up!

I called your location on Valencia and country club in Tucson Arizona. I placed a order with Anthony he told me it was $52 and change it is 10:30pm he never told me how long so I assume 45 minutes at least. I waited and waited until 1 hour later no food. So I call them back this time spoke with Cathy who never acknowledged she was the manager I might add. I inquired about my order she then proceeds to tell me that you are suppose to pick it up! I said no I wanted my order at 10:30pm mind you delivered. She then gets into her role only after I ask to speak with the manager she acknowledges she is the manager. I never would have expected her to be after not helping solve the misunderstanding!!! By now it is 11:30 PM almost midnight! She was more focused on being s smart ass than being a helpful manager. Also when I did call back 1 hour later she told me that my order had just came up 5 minutes ago. I guess I was suppose to know that to since after all no times were discussed. I live very close to this store less than 5 minutes to be exact. When I wanted to know the general manager name she just said James. I said what's her first name she told me she is not allowed to give it out. What are a secret service joint now. I canceled my order now have to wait 2 days for a refund. Not happy at ALL!!!! I want to know why??? I then asked are the phone calls recorded because I wanted someone to review the conversation that took place she said no for HIPAA reasons. That's how confident Iam in what took place. I never experienced this before. My contact info is 520-296-9662

I would like to complain about a manger yelling at employee in front of everyone, including me the customer ! He was in the employees face , yelling at him , he sounded very threatening and hostile ! . All because the employee set a water bottle in the wrong the place . This is one of the most disrespectful things I have ever witnessed! The employee was in tears ! The name of the manger is JAY GOLDSTEIN ! This employee should not be working at your establishment! The store is located 5856 s Lowell blvd Littleton Colorado .

I ordered an 8 piece boneless Oder of wings and only got 5 when the order arrived. I called the store back to try and get my order fixed and they said they’d said it back out. After about 40 minutes they dropped an offset but left someone else’s wings and the driver ran off before I could say anything. Called the store back and management was extremely rude and not helpful at all. Told me to call back 2 hours later for a credit because she had other calls to take. Below is the wrong order I received the 2nd time

I ordered pizza hour ago, picked carry out by mistake , someone we don’t know picked up our pizza , Pizza Hut would not refund our money or replace pizza. When I called , all they did was argue with me . I gave up and ordered from dominoes , wouldn’t trust pizza from Pizza Hut now anyway !!!

NO COMPLAINT, just want to let you dunces know, that i walked into pizza hut, at west lawn pennsylvania, to order 3 large pizza, she was telling me, that a lot of people order the deep pan, so said is it $7.99 , like the large is, she said there pizza is $11.00, i said on the computer, it says $7..99 for a large, she said, if you order on line, so i left the store and order across the street, at dominoes, so your loss, is their gain, isn't that great, since you don't know how to train these young stupid kids you hire, isn't that great, they gained , and you loss, see they accept money, to them its all the same, hope i made your day, maybe you should fire your area bosses, since they must not be able to train new employees right, also , last summer you had a guy , that knew what he was doing, good for you , did you fired that guy, since he isn't there, lol,

Last nite I purchased a dinner box to my surprise the pizza was the worst I ever had...it was extremely spicy and salty...the bread sticks were over done and hard..My family loves Pizza Hut but after this experience don't know if we'll ever go again...I tried to call the store he wanted the food back..but we ate the pizza only and drank lots of water....I feel that the person incharge just didn't care...Thank you for your time and help with this matter...Peter

I ordered a pizza tonight. I live about 5 minutes away from the Pizza store in Lake Wylie, SC. I ordered a medium pizza with beef, peppers and onions with a thin crust. It came barely warm, hardly any toppings and the crust was so hard it crunched with each bite. I love PIzza Hut pizza and usually it meets all expectations. Thought you needed to know. I am going to try to attach some pictures so you can see for yourself. Thank you for your time.

1/17/2019 I have been waiting over two hours for a pizza and it is still not here! Just so frustrating order at 730 and it’s almost 10pm

I ordered 2 pizza's from Pizza Hut on Live Oak in Arcadia, CA in late October. My order was for hand tossed crust. When I got them home the crust was thin as paper and was literally dripping with grease. Took them back and was told they could remake them or give me a credit for the $13.58 on a future order. As my guest were hungry, I made up a quick meal and then took the pizza's back so I told the cashier to just put a credit on my account. I have been ill and then the holidays came so I did not have a chance to go back to Pizza Hut until earlier this week. I was told by a VERY RUDE young lady at the counter that I should have come back THE NEXT DAY or within a week for my credit pizza. At the time I took back the pizza's there was NO mention that I had a time limit on my re-order ! I am a 70 year old senior citizen on Social Security and do not appreciate some young rude kid speaking to me in the manner she did nor do I have extra funds to throw away on bad food. I have been a customer of this Pizza Hut for many years and this is the first time I have received such horrible food and the lack of respect I received. I am demanding either full credit for the $13.58 I paid or a check for same amount as reimbursement. You have no right to steal money from your customers or subject them to incredibly rude, disrespectful employees.

Pizza and wings took 1.75 hours suppose to be 60 min. Pizza cold. Wings cold. Complete waste of money. Your 10.00 off survey does not work. Rating is 0

I order a pizza on 1/16/19 and they stated that I did not answser but I have a copy of the website and tracking screen showed it out still being made and I spoke with a Marrisa and she said the driver knocked and called but I did not receive a call and the tracking showed that it was in process being made. I am requesting a refund. I just want to make sure my account is credited back this amount. I didnot get the pizza and she said that it will be an additional charge if I had to reorder.

On Saturday 12th, I placed a delivery order for two pizza's. One pizza was pepperoni and banana peppers and the other pizza was thin crust chicken and sausage cut party style.. I received my order and the second pizza was wrong. I received hand tossed chicken and sausage cut regular. I sent the pizza back with the delivery man with $20. I called in and explained to the caller my order was wrong and I was able to replace my order. As the caller was hanging up I over heard them say, "You an idiot Hoe." I called back and spoke with the same person who took my order and asked them who was they talking to, they said you really want me to answer that? I said yes,, they said You and hung up the telephone. I called back and spoke with the Manager and explained the situation. He was only concerned about if I wanted to replace the order or want a refund. The service I received was unprofessional and I would not order from the Pizza Hut on 10th Arlington.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Restaurants

The issue that I have experienced was: We order a pizza at 12:49PM from this store and the pizza didn't arrive to our office until 3:10PM. I contacted the manager who told me that some drivers didn't arrive so we just have to deal with it. He said his name is Nono. I am sure he was not being honest. I would like a refund back for the cold pizza that I received. I would also like for someone to call me regarding this matter. We constantly have problems with this place even though they are less than 2 miles away from our office.

It occurred on: 14/01/2019

Refund me my money and apologize.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

Lucretia Bartley

Restaurant name and location Beltsville, MD

ordered pizza from store # 002600 Bentonville, AR Walton Blvd. Pizza was over 30 mins late, ice cold. Spoke with manager on duty who did not give a damn that the food was no good. I paid with a credit card and the manager pretended that he did not know how to refund me my money so I had to drive to the store to get my receipt as proof of return of funds. I still am not sure if my did go back on my card I guess I will have to monitor my account.
This is my 3rd time ordering from this store and there is always a problem with help. No one in the store no one to deliver and cold foods. Managers with bad attitudes and poor customer service. I will never order from any Pizza Hut again and i will definely file a complaint with the BBB about Pizza Hut in generall I feel this entire francise should be eliminated form the planet.
I remember when pizza hut was the number one pizza chain in america now your just a second rate knock off of poor pizza service and foods. Shame on you not caring about the customer. Good luck in the future keeping stores open even Little Ceaser has you beat.

My pizza was cold and also paid for jalapeño peppers on my pizza and it wasn’t added.

Pizza ordered at 6:34PM on Saturday January 12th and we received an email stating that the order would be delivered by 7:20. I called at 8:35PM and the excuse was given that we were new customer and the order needed to be verified prior to it being filled. We were not contacted and the store had already proceeded with placing the charge on my credit card. The person I spoke with said she did what the computer told her to do.

I will never buy another item from your company and at this rate you will end up on the same list as Sears.....

See attached email.

Ordered pizza dinner box, comes with pizza, cheese sticks at upgrade and cinnamon sticks. Ordered other stuff too. Received everything except pizza from dinner box. Was charged almost $70 for 4 things off 5$ deals, apple pies $5, and $5 cookie and the box . I would NEVER order cheese sticks and cinnamon sticks ever ever without the pizza. I put gas because it’s a good deal. 2 different stores said they didn’t send me pizza. Well somebody did!!!!!! A manger then yells at me on the phone. I yell at him, screenshot all my info and they refuse to send me the pizza or do anything about it. He hung up on me on the phone. I’m probably the most loyal customer in my area and they had the audacity to treat me that way when I’ve spent well over a grand on pizza from them. Fuck Pizza Hut

Had a terrible experience with my online order which was placed on Sunday, 1/6/2019. I placed an online order for 2 medium pizzas and 2 orders of chicken wings at 4:05 pm and was promised a pick up time at 4:50 pm. When I entered the store, I was told by the manager named "Rambo"( it was probably a made up name)that my order wouldn't be ready for another hour, atleast and there were many people ahead of me. I was livid because we had people at our home watching the football game and they were hungry. I went back to the store at 6:05 pm and waited on a long line. When I got to the counter I was told by the manager that my order was cancelled. I would never cancel my order and was " fuming". The manager had 2 pizzas ready but they were burnt to a crisp and was told that the store ran out of chicken wings. The manager wasn't respectful and treated me poorly. People waiting on line was told the same thing... a long wait ahead of them. I regularly ordered from this Pizza Hut location and this has been the worst experience ever.

I only ordered 1 pizza and got charged for 2. I called the store and the manager was very rude and said it was my fault. This isn't the first time either it's every time I've ordered from the location in New Haven, Indiana.

I ordered a pizza over the phone personal pan meat lover's add Banana peppers. I was quoted a price of Approximately 4.82. I stated that a meat lover's always has cost me 5 dollars and some change, was he sure that it was a meat lover's, he said yes twice. I get to the store wait 10minutes in line, get the pizza and it's wrong, plain pizza. They tell me the delivery driver took the order and did i want them to remake it. Yes i say . They ask did i want to pay for it now. By all means my time it unimportant, the only thing that matters is that i pay for the pizza. So the manager is watching all this, she doesn't say anything but at the last minute she makes sure I'm charged the right price. No statement about the order being wrong, no statement about Inconveniencing me, no comp for the mistake even after I told the order taker that it couldn't have been right, now she wants to make sure I'm charged correctly. I have bad experiences this was the worst. Pizza Hut ,Carrollton Avenue, New Orleans

I placed an order at my local Pizza Hut (1 mile down the road in New Martinsville WV) at 7pm. They told me it would be 15-20mins. An hour and 15mins later it finally shows. No big deal.. until I realize they didn’t even bring me all I paid for. So I call the store and after it ringing for the first 5mins I’m transferred to the call center. I explain the situation and he transfer me to the store. Exactly 6 mins later they finally answer at the store and the lady says “let me put you on hold for a manager. 4mins go by (I have screened shots of each occasion) the manager gets on and I explain. After telling me I was lying about how long I was on hold, and telling me I never ordered ranch, The only solution she could give me was that when the driver gets back she can have her run it up. I asked if it would be another hour? She said well i don’t know what time it will be she’s out on a run.

I hope you can understand my frustration and complete horror by the disrespect and lack of management skills. I deal with the public in hospitality everyday. I couldn’t Imagine EVER treating or speaking to my guest as such.. and not offering a better solution is just ridiculous.

I was staying in a motel in Marlin, Tx and call the Pizza Hut store there for delivery and was informed they do not deliver. After looking at their website it shows they offer delivery until 10pm, the person who answered the phone said they just don’t deliver. I asked “if the drivers were off or what the deal was because the website says delivery until 10pm.” Again the person said they just don’t deliver. Why advertise delivery on the website if they are not going to honor what the website says? Seems like false advertisement to me! Their website should be changed or they should start delivering. Thank You

My husband and I decided we wanted a pizza and we wanted a dine in restaurant where we could sit and enjoy our meal instead of getting a to go pizza and taking it home. There are not many dine in pizza restaurants in our area but we knew that there was a Pizza Hut in Reidsville, NC. We had not been to it in quite a while and decided we would go. We arrived shortly before 5:00 pm on a Tuesday evening January 8th. We ordered a large thin crust pizza with peperoni, mushrooms and beef toppings. The pizza was brought to our table and we started to enjoy our meal. It turns out that the pizza was horrible. The crust tasted like dried cardboard. The beef topping was extremely hard and dry like it was over cooked and the sauce was very lacking. My husband said that if he held up a piece it was so thin he could almost read through it. Needless to say we were not pleased. As I mentioned it had been quite a while since we had been there, but I can tell you that we probably will not go there again. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to voice our displeasure.

I travelled about 18 miles from my house to order pizza at the new Pizza Hut in Willingboro New Jersey I had already made my order online and which I had to wait an additional 25 minutes for my order after my email stated that my order was completed when I received my order my pizza was cold I asked for garlic parmesan boneless wings my boneless wings were nothing but chicken nuggets that we were not created and saw that all there was a little tiny bit of sauce when I spoke to the woman in charge she acted like she had a attitude this store this store is very unprofessional and very very very very sloppy and messy the food was horrible and after I had drove so far and waited and promise to my children that they were getting Pizza Hut I then had to turn around and my car and return my items this service was very poor I recommend better management and I am a very dissatisfied customer there was Pizza Huts in Mount Holly and the town in which I live which closed down and they never had this type of problem I actually enjoyed Pizza Hut pizza but they ruined this visit and I will never attend this Pizza Hut restaurant again

My husband and I wanted to set down and enjoy a pizza rather than taking one home. We don't have many dine in pizza restaurants in our area but knew that there was a Pizza Hut in Reidsville NC. It had been quite a while since we had been to this location but decided to go. We arrived around 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 8th. We ordered a large, thin crust pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and hamburger. The pizza was horrible. It was very bland tasting. The crust was like very thin cardboard. The hamburger was very hard almost like it was over cooked and the sauce was very skimpy. My husband said that if he held it up he could almost read through it. We don't think that we will be visiting Pizza Hut again in a very long, long time if ever. Wanted to let you know of our very unfortunate experience.

I had gone to Pizzahut yesterday, in a hurry ordered a chicken pizza with black olive. The manager assisted me name Maraina. I asked for the online large special which I was prepared to order online , she told their wasn't a need she could assist me.i told her word to be true. When I got the pizza it was a black olive pizza with bits and pieces of chicken, very little sauce, very little cheese if any, I have always concerned Pizzahut to be a place where I could get a decent pizza from, but after this experience I beg the differ. I am complaining because I feel cheap out of the ingredients and the respect as customer, should feel as a paragon. You spent your money for goods and should receive good products. I am among furlough employee, surely I deserve better service than this. I could count the pieces of chicken on one hand on a large pizza, some slices wasn't any. The crust was thin I asked for a hand tossed. I am very displeased with order. Phone 901 846 7821, Name is Carolyn Graham, Amount of pizza 7.99 plus tax.

U wait all the time for your order to get here than when it do it’s burned u call store she make u wait 30 more minutes don’t give nothing for inconvenience just say o we gonna have to pick up old pizza

Went to Pizza Hut in Nevada at 7 pm. And they had put away the salad bar. We left. They said they was slow so they just put it away even though they are open till 11. Waisted our trip.

I am the most loyal Pizza Hut fan I know and I can honestly say in the past 2 years I have been extremely disappointed in the way your brand has gone down. I have received several pizzas that were burnt to where there is no cheese left on the pizza and it’s been delivered to my house like that. The same exact thing happen to me when I did carry out! The pizza was so burnt and it took for me to say something for them to say “oh yea that does look bad” yet they were the one to put the pizza in the box so I know they saw it! I have had all these issues at one particular Pizza Hut store. It’s the store that is located in Baltimore, MD @ 2303 Dogwood road. I know this store very well cause my mother has lived in this area for over 30 years but also cause I this Pizza Hut was my first place of employment! The staff over the years have been great! I remember the manager when I worked there and his name was Damon! It was all about the customer and they came first! I learned a lot from him and I felt he held the Pizza Hut brand in very high regard. I don’t see that anymore at this location. Well on Sunday January 6, 2019 @ 6:28pm I ordered my family’s Sunday dinner at my favorite place to eat... Pizza Hut! I went in the app on my phone like I usually do more then twice a month and placed my order online. I decided to pick it up and pay when I went to pick it up due to the several issues I have had in the past with this location. The email I received said my order would be ready for me at 6:50pm so I arrived at the store at 6:53pm. I waited my turn in the carry out line and when it was my turn I told the young lady my name. She advised me that my order wasn’t ready yet and it would take a few minutes. I said ok and took a seat in the waiting area. While i was waiting i watched the workers as they laughed, joked and talked about what happen on television the night before and who was sleeping with who and saw NO ONE working! Well as I’m sure you guessed that few minutes turned into 7:25pm when I had to go back up to the young lady and ask her was my order ready yet. She explained that everything was ready except one thing and that would take about 2 more minutes. At this point I am starting to get upset because it had been exactly 1 hour and 2 minutes since I ordered my food and it’s still not ready. So I asked the young lady why was it taking so long because I ordered my food over a hour ago and she replied “I don’t know”.
Me knowing the Pizza Hut standards and core values, I know that answer is unacceptable! So I say ok and sit back down and wait about 5 minutes when my name is called. She tells me my order is complete and she tells me my total. I say to her “Do I get a discount or something taken off of my total since I have been waiting over 40 mins over the time that I was told my food would be ready?” As I was saying this statement I look down and I don’t see my side salad that I ordered. She looks down at my food then looks at my receipt and looks at the food again. Then she turns around to the two workers making the pizzas and asked them “where is the salad for this order”. They both reply “We didn’t make a salad” and continue during what they were doing. So the young lady goes and talks to her manager. She comes back and says to me that “We are making your salad now. Then she gives me a new total and I realize the new total is $5’s cheaper. I asked what kind of discount is that and she replies “We took the salad off of the order”. I said “wow, that’s it?” She just looks at me and then calls her manager over. She explains to her manager what my issue is and I chime in and say “I feel I should get more off my bill then just the cheapest item that I have. At this time it is 7:40pm and my order is still not complete! The manager says to me “If I take anything else off I would have to change everything your ordered to full price first and then discount it from that total. I told her that didn’t make sense and I also know that the information she gave me wasn’t true. I explained to the manager that what she just said didn’t make any sense and it wouldn’t be discounted if she did that. She replied “It’s cheaper for you to just pay the total as is then for me to do all that anyway”. Totally disregarding the fact that I ordered my food over a hour ago and that even after a hour and 14 minutes of waiting my order was still not done! I said wow, so it’s nothing else you can do?” She replied no, that’s all I got. I was so disgusted with the lack of responsibility for not having my order ready and lack of caring that my time was being wasted. I looked at her and said “I don’t want it” and walked out of the store. I decided to write this email because I loved your pizza for years. I have had birthday parties at Pizza Hut. My kids have had their birthday parties at Pizza Hut. When I walked out empty handed after waiting a hour and 22 minutes I told myself that I would never eat Pizza Hut again due to all these negative experiences! When I worked for Pizza I remember the training class out Columbia, MD and I learned so much about customer service and how to deal with certain things and situations that I honestly still use in my life today. I don’t see that in anymore at Pizza Hut. I have no hope for your brand nowadays. From the people you hire and the way that they don’t care about the product, how it looks and how long it takes to be made! The employees at Dogwood Pizza Hut could careless about anything but a paycheck! No pride is given to keeping the great legacy of Pizza Hut going and it’s sad! I won’t be giving Pizza Hut ANYMORE of my hard earned money!

On Dec 27th, i paid a visit to the Pizza Hut store on E. Tamiami Trail in East Naples Florida at 12:51PM. Unit 002264

It was the worst experience I have ever had in a pizza restaurant. I should have paid a visit to the buffet area

before paying for the lunch buffet. I paid for the meal and then went to the buffet to have my meal. The food looked absolutely

terrible. There were four trays in the bufffet area consisting of dried out pieces of pizza that looked like they were there for

many hours. The trays were mostly empty. The sauce container was virtually empty and the ladel to spoon out the sauce

was covered in sauce droppings from being handled by several people. When the servers were asked when they were

going to replenish the pizza, they said they were busy filling orders and it would take a while. In the meantime, several

customers came into the resataurant looking to have lunch and saw that the buffet was almost empty and rather disgusting looking and laughed and left. I paid $7.40 for the "lunch" and left after seeing that there was no movement to replenish the pizza after a period of time.

I have never taken the time to write a note to a company regarding the appearance of the food but I feel that I threw away money

intended for lunch.

I am requesting a refund of the $7.40. I do not feel animosity towards other Pizza Hut restaurants at this time. But I feel that my feelings are

justified. It was just a bad situation. By the way I have my receipt for this "lunch" expense.

Jordan Pollack

I ordered 4 pizzas and they were all bad. 3 of them didn't have the flavor on the crust, as I ordered. I didn't get a thin crust as ordered and I couldn't tell the difference between the hand tossed crust from the pan crust that I ordered. This location has been getting worse every time I order, but they are the closest location. The pizzas were lacking in flavor and toppings. I ordered on line and waited the 20 minutes before going to pick up the pizzas and had to still wait for the breadsticks. The store address is 15327 W 67th St Shawnee, KS 66217

First off, it took almost 2 hours for delivery, not hot and order was wrong. On my order requested extra sauce, well, ny pizza was dry,no sauce at all, and in the comments specified extra sauce. The Pizza Hut at 9631
Mansfield Rd, is unprofessional and terrible. They will no longer be getting my business.

I ordered a Pizza with mushroom and pepperoni. When I got there, there was only one topping on the pizza. They asked if I could wait for 10 minutes. I waited and when I got the pizza home there was only pepperoni. I called to complain about no mushrooms and he hung up on me. No wonder that place isn’t busy anymore.

Ordered pizza’s at 3:30 pm to be delivered at 5 pm. At 5:30 pm I called the location to complain about my order being 30 min late and the first person was unprofessional by asking in a smart tone “so what do you what me to do about it” I asking for the manager and was put on hold for about 30 sec then was hung up on. Called back and talked to the manager and was told the food was on it’s was and I was credited $5, and as of this moment of writing this complaint my food is 45 min late. I’m a big fan of Pizza Hut since it came to Birmingham, Alabama to the exclusion of all other pizza companies. This has been by far the worst experience, but it will not be my last with your company, just wanted to vent my flustration. Please contact me at the above email address if needed. Thankyou for your time.

I was a loyal , and I mean very loyal Pizza Hut customer , but Pizza Hut , especially Pizza Hut in Stanley NC has really deteriorated in Wuality , and Customer Service . Even Little Cesar’s , and Dominos , two that I used to never buy my pizzas from have improved their quality , and are much better than Pixza Hut , as well as Papa Jpihns . My wife and I just watched a Pixza Hut commercial . I turned to her and stated , ya know their pizzas look nothing like that anymore . They really scrimp on the toppings , and quality . She agreed whole heartedly . Just telling you why your business is going to shit , compared to what it used to be . If you want any further advise . Please feel free to contact me at7046850578.

We're going to discuss last night's disaster in my neighborhood with a simple call to Pizza hut on West Broadway. I am a loyal citizen who is currently disgusted with my pizza hut for telling me that they don't deliver in/at my address at the present if 1814 Bolling Ave 40210, I use to drive for pizza hut in 1998 back where I lived Columbia, Ky.

January 2 went. To pizza. Hut in elkin n.c the place was filthy the service was awful the pixxz. Was burnt my grand kids. Would not eat it. They took the. Topping. Off and ate it and we were lied to about said they. Were out but. They. Were. Sending. Them. Out with delivery orders as far as I am concerned my. Family will never go back to pizza

Hi! It has been 1 hour and 40 since I placed my order and it hasn’t been delivered, can someone tell me what’s going on? 3190103175017001314031009

I have ordered on two different occasions at the North Main Pizza Hut in Altus Oklahoma 73521. On the initial order placed on 12/24/18 at 5:06 pm. I ordered 2 medium pizza, 3 orders of 6 piece wings and a supreme sandwich. Drove 25 minutes home to get home and only have 2 orders of hot wings. Called and notified the North Main Pizza Hut, who said they would put a credit on my phone number for the whole order. I orders the exact same order tonight, 1-3-19 plus an additional medium pizza, again drive another 25 minutes to Pizza Hut on North Main in Altus, Oklahoma and 25 minutes back home, as I live in a different town the Altus, To again, only have 2 orders of wings. Both orders on both receipts were entered by Jacinda. I asked to speak with the manager, Valeria was her name. It told me well if it wasn't on the order, then no, you wouldn't receive. I asked, can a person not order 3 set of wings and receive them. Valeria, told me that she was not able to look up any order except what was placed tonight. Again Valeria telling me in a rude voice that if it was not on the ticket I would not receive it. Apparently Valeria, just does not understand that I have tried to order 3 sets of wings and can never receive. I asked to speak to her Supervisor. Told me she could not give me her name but that I could call back in the morning or that I could go online. This is not the 1st or 2nd time this has happened. Customer service is the Key. I would hope that Pizza Hut employees(Valeria) realize, that people like myself are the reason they have a place to go to work ( the customers). Valeria has no concept of customer service. I told Valeria, that she would not have to worry about me calling and placing another order from North Main Pizza Hut in Altus Oklahoma. Then she hung up. We have several pizza places in Altus, Dominos, Little Cesears and Papa Johns and Luigs. I will say I will never order from another Pizza Hut Again.

Kelly Rice

Ordered pizza last night and have not received the delivery.

O neal baton rouge. Showed up a d pizza was ready n cinnamon rolls had not even started. One pizza way pretty old tasting but the thin crust tasted like it was made last week. It was so dry and hard
We threw it away. Which is crazy. Even one dollar frozen pizza is better

I have attached a copy of my complaint in its entirety.

We visited the meridian store today 31 December and it was filthy tables all dirty food on the floors I had to wipe our table first we had a voucher to use a Christmas present or we would of gone else where £55 we spent today. I have the receipt. No service waited ages to order no staff on the floor. Salad bar all messy. Very disappointed

I recently ordered Pizza Hut online for a pickup order at the Canandaigua NY location, ticket number 0014 on December 23rd. I ordered two pizzas and two double orders of bread sticks. I was shorted an order of double bread sticks and not only were the employees rude about it, they tried to tell me the one box I received was the double order and even when I showed my reciept showing the two double orders they were still rude and told me I would have to wait ten to fifteen minutes for the rest of my order while they were giving others their breadsticks. Not only did this hold me up longer than expected (pick up is normally ready to go but I had to wait) I was surprised at the lack of customer service and rude attitudes I received for their mistake, not mine. My family and I are hesitant at best to return to a Pizza Hut in the future and are left feeling very disappointed.

I placed an order on line, half of the order was left out, when I called in i was transferred to a call center out of state. I spoke with a very unhelpful “supervisor” name Mya. This has for sure costed a Customer for life. Your customer service is terrible. I will for sure be voicing my experience on whatever media I have.

My husband picked up our order tonight and brought it home for our dinner. We open the box and both pizza's were wrong! When I called the Hope mills, nc Store I was put on hold for 14 minutes. My husband had to drive back to hope mills, from Parkton nc to pick up pizzas we ordered. They refuse to take anything off price we had paid but yet we use our gas and time. Please call 910 978 5967

Ordered 2 cheese medium pizzas for $5.99 each at the NE Central location in MN I walked in to pick up my food and after I payed I had noticed my pizza was badly burned and disfigured I respectfully told they man working at the time which was today around 7pm that I wasn't satisfied with my pizza and if they could be remade he rudely told me there wasn't a way they could be remade due to limited supplies and no refund could be given to me because it's against Pizza Huts rules as I further calmly explained all I wanted was a remake I was told to call corporate and they would do nothing but put me on a blacklist for complaining about and I quote " good pizza ( as in perfectly fine )" I just want my money back why was that so hard 0 stars

Need to not list toppings on menu that you don’t have (ex: green olives)

Last night we used your online order program. Ordered a hand tossed pepperoni mushroom and onion large pizza. When it finely arrived it was not only cold but it had very little cheese and mushrooms only!!!. Now when we called to see why. The manager said there was nothing he could do because he was out of everything to make a pizza. He ask us to check the confirmation email there was none. But again he said nothing he could do because was out of everything very rudely. I know it's just a pizza but at $17.96 for a three item pizza I would expect the pizza at least warm and correctly made. Wouldn't you???

They forgot to make one of my pizzas, so had to wait an extra 25 minutes. Left my pizzas on the counter for 10 minutes while they tried to figure out their screw up. Manager was more worried about smoking than my order. Manager is always snippy and unprofessional. This is the last straw for me and I will never order from pizza hut again. I spent $85.85 for poor service.

I ordered a pizza and the guy that answered said they only have 2 sizes available thin or pan so i took the pan.i got the pizza and it was a warmed over thin pan pizza, they were about to close so i called today the lady named Teresa argued with me,wouldn't lake my pizza right and said I had to do it online,the night I called in the pizza was not online because they told me i had to get a pick 5 since they were closing so i got the pizza and cheese sticks and both had been cooked over warm time and temperature, they have me something that had been in the warmer for hours and they didn't wanna cook because it was closing. I just would like to have what I ordered fresh out the oven not warmer.

We had ordered pizza hut online. First of all they were late, the pizza was cold and they did not get the order right. It was the worst pizza we had ever had. They tried to make it right by giving us a credit, so when we ordered again we thought we would try something different, again the order was just terrible. We asked for plates, napkins and parmesan cheese packets both times, and they forgot all those items each time. Pizza Hut is just terrible. I was to be compensated and make it right for the third time.

I experienced very poor customer service. I called to have an order delivered, as we have several times over the past few months. The lady who answered the phone was very unpleasant, and eventually was told that delivery was not available to my house, then she told me my house did not exist. If delivery is unavailable to my house, then how do we get Pizza Hut delivered at least once a month from that exact store? The store is located only 4.3 miles away (by Google search), but yet dominos pizza, a couple miles further away is happy to deliver, as is hungry howies that's over 10 miles away.

The second part of my issue comes when I requested to speak to the manager, and I was told the manager wouldn't come to the phone. I then requested the corporate number, she hung up on me. This is totally unacceptable behavior, and I am attempting to resolve my complaint through this medium prior to taking other action to tell of my experiences.

Not even a one. I ordered a large pepperoni pan light on the sauce and cooked extra. What we got is sauce running and would you believe DOUGH in the crust. We called the manager Palm Harbour Pizza Hut Florida. She said I'll give you a ten dollar credit. What? They charged us $19.03. Ticket number 111register 2 Unit number 004630 12/22/2018 19:24. The receipt says easy sauce well done. What really makes me angry is the attitude of your manager.

Should anyone care, my telephone number is (727)422-3286.

I went to pick up my pizza the person who was fixing it didn't have on any gloves than he kept wiping his nose it unsanitary.

I hold an executive position within a small division of our bank, however I manage associates in several regions. I was planning for a collective conference call/pizza party and had planned to have pizzas delivered to each of our offices. We had successfully placed the order for 3 of our locations but received a call back from your Klamath Falls location, stating that they would be unable to fulfull the delivery unless there would be a party present to pay for the order as they could not accept the credit card information on line. I inquired about a work around to verify that I am the card owner and that I authorize the pizza order and payment of the same, but they refused and stated that someone at the location would have to cover the cost. I explained that I could not ask my associates to cover the cost of their own pizza and canceled the order. I then tried to place a call to your corporate office to see if someone would be able to assist. Unfortunatley, the service answering the phone explained that I could leave a message but there would not be a party available to take a call until later in the day. Completely disappointing service.

I purchased pizza for our church on Wednesday dec Dec 12 the bolivar tenn 38008 the amount was for 77.30 they preauthorize my debit card four times I called ur accounting debt four times and spoke with Thomas he did not and would not do anything to help I spoke to 4 different managers at the location they gave me stories of yes this has happen to me and I will get it straighten out but never got the 1st call back from anyone
Then I contact Joan the district manager she promised she would call me on Monday dec 17 it is dec 18 and she still has not called me back fortunately my bank said they could take of care of 3 of the preauthorization since the actually charge had cleared these preauthorization took and locked over 200 dollars in my account that I couldn’t use I could not buy gro bc my debt was locked I can not finish my Christmas bc this was so screwed up I didn’t know how much was actually in the account since all this was going on so for over a week I could not use my debt card thank God I had a little cash to make through the weekend my family of four had 50 dollars for a week I will not purchase anything from Pizza Hut in bolivar tenn again they are the none caring people I have ever seen I have been told by others in the community that u have a lot going on in this store tips being but on people’s cards without permission and cc being stolen u really may want someone to check ur managers out my receipt number was 40
I hope u take this complaint to heart and check into this this has really caused a problem for my family over the week

Customer service means noth
ing now and it is very sad

Betty Thompson

The employees are very rude on the phone and in person .I waited over and hour for my pizzas so I called the lady said they couldn't find my apt. Funny how i have ordered from the same place for over a year. I asked why didnt someone call ? Answer was i will send the driver back. I love pizza hut but the service is HORRIBLE.

The food was 35 minutes past time I asked for it. I ordered online and wanted it at 4 PM and never got it till 435 PM. Two pizzas were cold, sauce for breadsticks were cold and the breadsticks wasnt even cut. Hardly any sauce or cheese on 2 of the pizzas. Very poor service. Didn't offer a discount or anything to make up for the poor service and food. This use to be our favorite hut near home but we wont be using it again sadly.

Bad service need my cash bavm

I waited over 2 hours for my pizza & received it ice cold, with Italian sausage instead of pork, pieces with no sauce, cheese or any toppings & had chunks of crust missing from being banged around? Just called to let them know and they closed at 8. Hung up not interested in the excuses.

Unit #004859
Zone b-06
Ticket 90/I

YOU HAVE PRICED YOUR SELF OUT OF BUSINESS .
2 PERSONAL PAN PIZZAS TOTALED 13.83 WOW ? AT LUNCH TIME ,SKIPPED ON YOUR PIZZA , THERE'S WAY TO MANY OTHER CHOICES LESS EXPENSIVE .

My grandkids wanted pizza for dinner it had been awhile since I ordered because last time my order was messed up so I gave in and ordered tonight. The pizzas were so bad that my grandkids took one look at it and said I’m not eating that. Their pizza was horrible and the one I had ordered for myself came as a chicken pizza which I did not order. The service and the food leaving this store is horrendous. I immediately called and ask the driver to return and give me a refund less his tip because it wasn’t his fault the food was so bad. And no I don’t want free pizza just want you to know that you have lost a customer because I definitely will never order another pizza from Pizza Hut. Again it’s really sad when a 10 year old won’t eat it and they are served school pizza lol. I’ve enclosed pictures just to show how bad it was.
You have lost a customer oh and I had not touched this pizza it came this way

So last night I placed an order on line (I always order from Pizza Hut) waited 20 mins and then went to pick it up. Pulled up to drive through there was a truck. I waited 30 mins before calling Pizza Hut and telling them how long I’d been waiting and asked them to ask the truck to pull around if their food wasn’t ready. So they did I pulled up paid for my food and the young man said they had been messing up on a lot of orders so that’s why they are slow. He then said mine was coming out of the oven now. Waited 40 more minutes then a young lady comes and ask me to move. I said no I ordered over 1.5 ago so she went to get manager. Then the manager approach’s the window with an attitude and wants me to pull around . I told her I had been waiting over 1.5 hours for my food and the gentleman said 30-40 mins ago mine was coming out of the oven I suppose he lied to me? She said she don’t know what I ordered or when it will be done she would go look. 20 mins later I get my pizza. Only to get home and one of them be burnt. This is ridiculous! And the way that manager talks to people is uncalled for. We are the customers bringing her the money in there is no reason she should talk to us like she did. I will not be doing business there and that’s really sad because I went at least 1-2 times a week with my family. She needs some attitude adjustment

I had placed an order online approximately 7:47 mountain standard time. I originally ordered a $5 on the line deal tonight 12/13 which was a large 2 topping Italian sausage and pineapple pan pizza. An order of bone out $5 Cajun and $5 garlic Parmesan wings only for my order to be delivered like the picture below!! The driver didn’t have pepper or cheese and I wondered why he hadn’t opened the box to show me the pizza and how it looked. By the time I opened the pizza he was long gone! He also only delivered my one order of wings when I had ordered 2. I called Pizza Hut and was put on hold a few times and then hung up a third time. I ended up driving to the Pizza Hut which I never intended to in the first place to avoid leaving my house I had it delivered!! I went in and showed my pizza and complained about it. Got a new pizza which took less than 10 mins and my wings with a complimentary cookie pizza and when I got home the pizza was just doughy! My kids even mentioned that it wasn’t how we always order our pan pizza. I’m seriously dissatisfied, disappointed and I would like my refund back! This is so unacceptable and I can’t believe it took over an hour to finally get my pizza and with the frustration it didn’t come out as it should’ve. My family and I are very unhappy to say the least!

Purchased 3(6 piece wings) , 2 pizzas and cheese sticks. Upon pick up I was greeted by a young man on his cell phone not in uniform. The wings were all 1 large container. We asked for 2 smaller containers to separate the order. He stated “they are .50 each.” I asked why were they all together when they were 3 separate orders. He then stated “I’m not wasting No box when they’re all the same flavor!”. I then asked for cheese and peppers seeing I wasn’t getting anywhere and no manager was in sight. He barked “ We don’t got None!” I just pulled off. We check the boxes and the pizza looked dry and cheese sticks were half covered in cheese. I am a REGULAR customer to this location and never been treated soo badly.

Hi I am writing this while currently annoyed with my local Pizza Hut... I waited for 55 minutes to only have both pizzas be wrong. I have hungry kids here and called immediately and said I need you to make the right ones and send them out asap. They had the nerve to come here and ask me for the Pizza back?!?! Really? The kids will not sit here for another 50 mins and be hungry going to bed. So Pizza Hut thinks it's ok to mess up orders and then take back Pizza that has taken 2 hrs to get right? Ridiculous. The worker was more helpful and then the manager got on the phone. Anyways this was the Lebanon OR store. Would love an email back. Thanks

First they forgot breadsticks and wings.
Second my pizza was wrong and I had to wait 4 hours to get my wings and breadsticks. Ridiculous.

I order a big box pizza to be delivered Friday 12/7/18 at 6:47 received a text that my order was out for delivery at 7:18 pm, However It did not arrive to my home until 8:36pm. I called the store at 8:15pm and was told the driver would be at my home in a couple of minuets. I called back at 8:31pm and was told with an apology that I will get a 10 dollar credit. When the pizza arrived it was cool to the touch, I told the driver to take it back and I will call for a refund. The driver told me " since it was my fault you keep the pizza and I will make sure you get a refund, I'll keep your receipt don't sign it I'll take care of it, I truly apologize, I will call you when it's done." After waiting with no call, I called the store explained to the young lady what the driver said, she told me he had not made it back yet but she would refund me the $29.50 after taking my debit card info. It is now Tuesday 12/11/18 and the charge is still on my account. I called my bank to confirm and indeed it had been withdrawn and no pending transactions of it been returned. They emailed me a coupon code for a free large pizza that I will not be using, as I would rather have they $29.50 I spent on pizza wings and bread sticks that I tried to return to the driver because it was cool and not worth the money or wait.
I would appreciate if someone can refund my $29.50.
I ordered this pizza in Milwaukee Wisconsin from the Browndeer Pizza hut 6807 W. Browndeer road 414-354-0600.

Markena Elam
414-208-1591

Hello my name is Latifah I recently placed an order at the Pizza Hut on 4407 W .Fuqua Rd Houston, TX 77053 I placed my order at 7:22 pm I received a call at 8:05 pm from the manager stating that my order wouldn’t be delivered because we were in a dead zone ..the system still allowed me to place my order ..she then went on to say that I would either have to pick the order up or cancel it. I arrived to pick my pizza up and proceeded to ask for the manager she was very rude and unprofessional I asked for cooperates number she said we are franchise we don’t have a cooperate office. Honestly I would never order from Pizza Hut again this is the only one that’s really close I’m demanding attention for my order and my inconvenience that I had to leave out my home to pick up a pizza that I wanted delivered .

Sent from my iPhone

How do you run out of large pizza dough? Am I missing something???? Sent me 4 medium instead of 2 larges. Not the 1st time I’ve dealt. W Lincoln Illinois Pizza Hut n not been happy!!!!!!

I ordered a special for 23.99 for a big box dinner that included pizza wings and breadsticks but was charged 25.58 and was told I was charged a dollar extra for traditional wings and 50 cent for the blue cheese to go with it.

On dec 9 i oredered online when i went to pick it up at the store the associate said there system was down and anything that was oredered online wasnt received nd u had to pay in cash at the store,in bridgeton nj 08302 not only i didnt receive my food it took my pizza hut points from ordering online.There shoulda been something online saying there system was down..smh

My ticket number #125 I order lemon pepper boneless wings and a family chicken alfold pasta well when it showed up at my house I had one thing of pasta and plain chicken wings and when I took it back to the store and dammed to speak with the manger they had to go outside to get him and he wants to come in and I snap at him and cussed because everytime I order from that store #031158 my order is always wrong and messed up ALWAYS and I'm sick of it.

Was staying at a hotel and called about 9:00 and was placed on hold. I called back to place an order and was talked to very rude by an associate. Saying mam we are not taking any more order but the time online said 11:00 mama mam we are not we are getting ready to close and then hung up. They really need to work on their people skills/customer service. This was not professional at all.

Order # 17258918. I ordered a pizza online yesterday at about 10:30 PM and I wrote instructions very clearly in bold letters that "DO NOT RING THE DOORBELL. PLEASE CALL ON ARRIVAL!". Even then, the delivery driver banged the door many times very loudly and rang doorbell many times resulting in chaos in the house waking up everybody. Moreover, the delivery driver parked his car wrongly and police came there. Now, I called the customer service and its transferring me and I am on hold for long. SHAME ON YOU PIZZA HUT, A BIG SHAME!

The last four pizza's my family ordered were all incorrect. I am very upset with how my orders seems to always be wrong now and nothing is ever done about it. at the store I go to.
1. My first out of the 4 examples was when I was given coupon and it was not accepting it online. I called my local Pizza Hut and the gentleman said just bring the coupon with you and we'll take care of it. He takes my order and when it's done I go to pick it up and the guy in there tells me I have to talk to the manager. This lady that did not dress appropriately for a kitchen style job walks over and tell me I have to do it online. I attempt to tell her that I was unable to do that. She cuts me off and tells me she can give me a dollar off my order. I cancelled my order and left. This was very upsetting considering this was my planned dinner for my family. I was one thing by an employee that clearly shouldn't have said that and it wasn't honored. It's a pizza, not like I was buying a car.

2. I ordered a stuffed crust pizza for me and my son. I get home and notice it's burnt. On top of it being burnt we were also missing some of the marinara sauce that I paid for. Neither of us really wanting to eat it so we ordered something else. I didn't call because I know Pizza Hut in Chillicothe, IL doesn't have anyone in management that has any type of training on how to resolve an escalation.

3. My wife ordered us a large dinner box. The two pizza's that came in that were doughy. The breadsticks had practically NO seasoning on them. The wings were very dry as if they had been cooked and sitting out. The wings also hardly had ANY sauce on them. It was pretty much like eating a regular chicken nugget. Moral of the story, this dinner went in the trash like the other 2. Again no complaint.

4. Next day. I have family over and they unfortunately wanted Pizza Hut. We order it have it delivered and it's burnt to hell. At this point I have had it with Pizza Hut. The food is garbage, the service from their "management" is absolutely trash. I call and I get a so called manager on the phone. I tell her about all 4 scenarios. Now, keep in mind all four of these happened back to back. This "manager" kept cutting me off and trying to talk over me. Anyone in management should have basic skills on how to resolve conflict and escalations. Cutting someone off and talking over them only makes it worse. I immediately tell her I want Corporates number. She once again cuts me off and spits out a number. Not sure how anyone would have been able to write it down as fast as she was saying it. This was absolutely a disgrace on how I was treated. I call the number that I was given and 24 hours later I still have yet to hear back from this person. This manager told me my Stuffed Crust pizza was NOT burnt. I've never had a stuffed crust pizza where it snaps in half, it was so black you couldn't taste the cheese or sauce. The crust hardly had any cheese in it like my 1st stuffed crust I had that was burnt too. If she doesn't think that was burnt, she needs to be replaced. No one should be in a managerial position if they treat customers like this.

Is this really the service you want? I don't like to complain when my orders are messed up. I understand people make mistakes because we're all human. What I do NOT accept is being called a liar when my food has been shit for the last 4 times. I am sure that is almost near a 100 dollars in food that I just threw away.

I waited two hours just for my food...

I live at 8205 bill reed rd ooltewah tn 37363.I called your Pizza Hut in ooltewah on ooltewah -ringold Rd today about 5 minutes ago . There has not been a problem delivering pizzas here before but today for some reason they won’t deliver to my house and say they never have and that they have never delivered here . The man argued with me about them delivering to my house . Saying I was lying without actually calling me a (LIAR).i have a house full of kids and can’t leave the house and they pick today to be lazy. I would appreciate it if something will be done about this
Jamie

My husband and i have tried to order from the pizza hut web site and we are told that there is no pizza hut in our area and just not true there is a pizza hut right down the street from us on the corner of Henry st and University ave and our address is 2809 University ave its only about seven or eight blocks from us

My wife and I were traveling with my sister and her husband and ate at your Pizza Hut in Collinsville, IL. This was the dirtiest Pizza Hut I have ever been in. It started out with us having to request them to clean our table. When I used the restroom the floor was slippery like it had a layer of grease on it and the toilet had feces stuck to the side of the bowl. When I returned to my table I spotted crumbs under the booths next to our table. When we received our food I removed the paper towel roll and there was a ring of grease around were the paper towels were. My wife went on their web pages and read their reviews. This does not seem to be a one time situations from the reviews that we read. Rather then make a scene we decided to just pay for our food and leave. We were out about $50.00 dollars and left us with a very negative impact on Pizza Hut. Please have someone visit this site so other Pizza Hut customers don't have to have this same experience.

I placed my order on-line carryout ; also pre -paid with my credit card. I arrived at the restaurant for my order;which was showing ready on the order screen.I allowed ample time for preparing the order, so I expected to not have much wait time. There were only two customers waiting for their orders. I waited for someone to just acknowledge me standing at the register. Finally, a young man put my order on the counter and told me the manager had to cash it out before I could take it. She just took such a incredible amount of time to come do it. This is not the first time I have encountered this woman; that I believe is the manager. She has a terrible attitude towards customers. The pizza was not good at all ;it was very dry. I ordered 2 large pizza (special for $7.99 on -line only), a pan of pasta (lg.) that was supposed to come with bread sticks( i did not receive).
My experience was horrible, and really feel i should be given a refund ($28.40).
This was December 4,2018 @ 6:30 pm ticket#55
Pizza Hut ,1088 West bank expy., Westwego La. 70094
I hope that this is addressed. I do not know if they are shorthanded and overworked , but the service is extremely BAD!!

Dear Pizza Hut,

I've been to your Pizza Hut on 63rd Drive Rego Park, New York and experienced bad customer service and food the past few times I went to this location. The first bad experience I encountered was when my pizza pie came back incorrect with missing toppings, barely no marinara sauce and very doughy crust. When I let the gentleman know about the poor job they did making my pizza, they told me that they are about to close and can't do anything about it. The second bad experience was also a mix of poorly made food and very disinterested, rude employees. The third bad experience took place recently and the woman who made my pizza very late even though I placed an online pick up order. I am a patient person, I didn't mind that-but I become frustrated when the cashier gave me attitude throughout our interaction. I asked her for napkins, and she was annoyed--then asked her for a little extra marinara sauce (because there was barely any on), she was annoyed--and lastly, I asked her for more Hut Favorite sauce (because there was barely any on) and says that she can't give me any because it's not a sauce, it's seasoning we sprinkle on top...I thought this statement was very odd considering that I have requested more of this in the past and was given it. I love your pizza, but overall the last few times have been extremely disappointing. Your pizza is pricey and it doesn't feel good to receive poor quality food on top of nasty workers who are preparing it and supposed to make the customer feel comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
A Queens County Customer

My friend visited to porirua Pizza hutt yesterday to have his lunch and he ordered a hot and spicy veg pizza. But by mistake staff made an error and made a hot and spicy beef pizza. He is a pure vegetarian and never ever touched meat in his whole life. As soon as he realised that it’s a wrong food that he’s eating he gave a call to the store and staff apologies to him and offered him another pizza next time on his visit.

Now when he went to grab his pizza in the evening the manager (Tammy) told him to bring the old pizza back? Seriously?? This is your fault and u guys promised us that he will get a free Pizza next time.. no one told us to bring back the old pizza? And that was the same day of the complain and what is he goes there after 2-3 days? Do we still need to carry that wrong pizza with us?

Also wanted to add that Tammy’s behaviour is really rude and arrogant. She is not suitable for that position because manager needs to be calm and should be able to resolve problems on the spot. It’s just a value pizza and no one wants a free value pizza. He was asking for the pizza he has paid for. Tammy’s behaviour clearly showed that she doesn’t care about customers at all. I Just wanted to ask a question to you guys. Have you guys finished her management training ? I’ve heard that pizza hutt trains their manager before they start handling them shifts. Is that even true because after last nights incident it seems like she needs a lot of training starting from the beginning.

Like I said my friend is a pure vegetarian and never touched meat in his whole life, but you made him eat it. This is ridiculous. And all he was asking was an apology. Tammy denied that too and instead she simply told him that she doesn’t believe him? Seriously ?

Get back to me otherwise I’ll put this to Facebook community page. I am attaching the pic of that pizza and will keep it as a sample until you sort this out.

TRAIN YOUR MANAGERS BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS DEPENDS ON THEM!

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?