Pizza Hut Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

1002+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Pizza Hut corporate: (972) 338-7700

if there was an option of -20 stars I would, on Friday 3/1/19 In new braunfels tx I ordered @5:40 pm for delivery then 7:20 come along and nothing called nd of course its answered from another pizza hut from another state which is just idiotic and transferred me o the local ne and said they lost my order so they were going get on it, here it is an our later and no delivery they finally called about 8:20 to see if we still wanted the pizza we said yes and here its already 8:45 still no delivery which pizza hut only 3 miles away, we called the local number back that the employee called s from but we only got a busy signal and here are Monday and still no delivery or an apology call.. I did post on my local social media and I guess this is normal
customer service.....how is this establishment still open is mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks from a non return pissed of customer

I ordered pasta from my local pizza hut and it came in a pizza box. When I opened the pizza box my food was falling out of it and its spillage throughout the box.  When I called in they agreed to remake it and send it out. An hour later I recieved nothing so I called back.  When the associate picked up he told me they haven't made it yet and it'll be 40 mins. I began to tell him I just want a refund. Before i could finish talking he hung up on me. This is terrible customer service and an overall bad experience. I would like a full refund due to this terrible service.

I ordered a large meat lovers for delivery - 2 hours later I still haven't heard from them , so I called and they stated that they no longer had a delivery driver. There was no phone call to tell me that the driver was gone and they couldn't deliver. The payment was on my card and the money was taken out and it still has not been returned to my card. Just horrible service and they actually got an attitude with me like it was some how my fault! Ill never do business with this particular place - 2145 Bessemer Rd. Bham al 35218

I have been a customer of Pizza Hut eversince my return to the Philippines in 1996. I have lived at 280 Pasic Ave, Bucal, Springhomes Subdiv, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines. I have dined at Pizza Hut, SM Calamba and Pizza Hut in Los Banos, Laguna. I have also ordered pizza via Pizza Delivery service. Today, I can't get hold of Pizza Hut delivery service. The local number is no longer in use for Pizza Hut Halang, Calamba!
I tried calling the provincial delivery number #1-11-11 but could not get a response. Please advise.

Pizza Hut 9515 Blue Ridge kc I. Terrible customer service. Will never buy from Pizza Hut again after dealing with this location. Never reimbursed me or brought my boneless chicken, Wich was paid for. They just grabbed random sodas only one was correct.
I called corporate before the Pizza gave me food poisoning. And they told me to take my refund up with the 9515 blue ridge kcmo location. When I started throwing up viciously for 2 days. I called corporate again about my 41.07 refund from very neglected customer service delivery. And they tried to offer me coupons for more after telling them no that I was still sick they told me I had to be hospitalized for the refund. I also missed a days work. I didn’t have health insurance at the time. I’m very sure corporate know about this specific location having very bad reviews.
If I had known I would have never went.
Used to be my favorite pizza place. Never will spend my money again with them. And will detour all my family and friends from buying from them. Since they choose to have fault customer service and break health codes.
I’m not into proving anything. Like they want . I’m not in court. I was their customer. I wasted my money on thier knowing that this location is complete crap.
I’ve even scene

Put my order in and paid for it 3 hours before I needed it. Order came they forgot a pizza I had ordered and paid for. Called them about it. Was told it was on its way 45 minutes later still not here. Called again the guy that answered the phone was rude and hung up. I then called again asked to speak to a manager and the same guy was rude again and asked me what the issue was. Finally I got to speak to a supervisor which she was nice, ended up getting our missing pizza and a refund for everything. But now today I got another charge for a totally different amount, no idea what it is for probably my missing pizza that was supposed to be refunded anyway. The food we did get was not great at all, was cut terrible. Very disappointed in Pizza Hut in general after this and getting charged for something I should not have. Customer Service is awful as well at least it was Saturday night. This was the Pizza Hut on 41St in Sioux Famls

GM and DM st Joseph Mo fired for refusing to work sick bringing me to think how I'm treated and how much$$$ is stolen by their dispatching practice. I want to work but not when I am vomiting and certainly not for free. Jim Colby and Jen and Liz at 22 and st store
Please respond

Good day. I have experience in many branch. All is quite fantastic the workers commitment. Unfortunately I have experienced few times in Pizza Hut tampin the service was so bad. If take a way take too long time even no customer. Hopefully take note this issue.

You advertise, that when a person offers breadsticks or garlic knots , that you receive a marinara sauce with it. It even states on your web site when ordering online. I have never received any! I am presently speaking with an attorney about filing a lawsuit for false advertising.

I order a large pizza from pizza address on Broadway drive in Hattiesburg ms.39401 and the pizza was not done! I called back and the operater reordered the pizza ! At 9:44 someone who say their the manager at pizza hut on Broadway dr. Call me and reply that wat i order they cant fix! Very rude!!! Because ask why can't get what i ordered he begin to get mad ! He was very nasty and replied he aint got time for this mess and will call authority about a pizza!! Very unprofessional! Im very disappointed in the service i have received tonight! 6019663958

Ordered a medium. When got to pickup window, we were told that we could have had a large for $6 less than the medium offered. When asked why they didn’t tell us when ordering, they laughed. Really bad service

Your Crestview Florida store is run by a bunch of idiots. Ordered a take out and it took over an hour to get two pizzas. No wonder y’all suck

I called to make an order the attendant answered the phone and put me on hold to never to return 40 minutes I made it to the store and still no answer. I placed an order left went shopping at s schunks and my order still not ready. I asked to speak with management in which no compassion was given towards my situation. That is not the first time this have happened. I was refunded my money and I took my business to IMO pizza. I like Pizza Hut but I refuse to be treated in this manner. Corrected action is requested

The employees were really roude the pizza was disgusting and I’m tired of getting treated bad by the employees

Me and my family went to the dillonsc location my son and his girlfriend which are mixed these people are very racists had bad attitude s we spent 66 dollars we will not be going back store#012687 they had very bad attitudes

I put a order online and waited about a hour and called them they kept me on hold and came back and said that my order would be free and it would be on it way,I waited about 2hours and called back they said their driver had been out here and no one came to the door lies from hell he told and they cancelled my order didn’t no one call,they then turned around and told their supervisor that they thought it was a prank call and the driver had been out here two times not one and that someone peeked out the door the first time smiling and that’s why they thought it was a prank even though I had paid my money and the supervisor told me well I can only give you a $35 gift card do you want that,my family orders too much out of the forestdale Pizza Hut for this kind of treatment,you don’t give businesses that don’t deserve your money learn how to treat good customers period!

If I could rate this Pizza hut it would be a negative %. I ordered at 6:09 pm on March 1, 2019. When I ordered the amount of time for delivery was 60-77 minutes. It is now 8:48pm. I have received no call have not received a text message to inform me of the problem. I ordered these pizzas for my daughter birthday. She has friends that are spending the night. My order number is it was 3190301170927001411028200. When I placed my order I received an e-mail stating my order would be delivered on March 1, 2019 at 7:25 pm. Still nothing. I called the and was waiting for 15 minutes hearing the same stupid message over and over. Finally someone picked up the phone and then just hung up. Unfortunately I paid with a credit card so I could get some deal on pizza. Since have not received the food I believe pizza hut stole my money which also includes a tip. I decided to look online and website said delivery closed. Never again will I ever order pizza hut again. My husband was just now able to get through and the pizza still wasn't made. Reason is due to a manager who quit tonight. he cancelled the order . I will be checking for a refund on a daily basis. Thanks for nothing..... My daughter is extremely upset and is crying at her own birthday party. Thanks for ruining her party. Pizza hut should be embarrassed for having such terrible service. If you can't run a business based on customer service then shut it down. At the very least since pizza hut embarrassed her they should apologize for their idiotic service. Completely disgusted. Such a shame.

Went to pizza hut with my young daughter and her friends for her birthday. Getting seated was a situation in itself. 5 ppl shouldn't be a problem considering there wasnt 10 ppl in the whole place. Waited 15 minutes and wasnt even asked about beverages. Waited 10 more still noone. After that 10 mins a group of 4 was brought in and sat next to us. Beverage order was taken right then and there as should be. So I gathered my family and friends up and left this is redicoulas service. My child looks forward to coming here and it is her favorite pizza place to eat. I cant believe that any manager would allow an establishment to be run this way I'm a paying customer who tips very well so the loss is not mine. I'm a firm believer in giving what respect you receive this will be my last visit to this establishment and anyone I know or see will know why. Thankyou and have a good day. The pizza hut location is Salisbury md on mt. Hermon rd. Hopefully you can resolve the problems here and bring back the old ways of the great establishment thx.

Came to the Pizza Hut in Kemmerer Wyoming tonight at 1905pm order are food. At 826pm our pizza was not out. Everyone that came in 15 minutes after us got there food. So went up to the counter and asked why everyone else was getting there food and we did not have ours. The guy looked at said our order was put in at 736pm and that it would be out shortly. At 820pm the guy came over to. Our table and stated that our order was not put in and he didn’t know what to tell us very rude. Finally received our food at 836 pm.

I have loved Pizza Hut but I’m going to patronize another company it’s become a inconvenience to order pizza the people answering the phone are not helpful and there is always difficulty getting deliveries the cost has increased and the service is terrible.im so disappointed in this only order online service and it’s terrible to have to order pizza online just to take family to eat there and in house prices are ridiculous

If I could rate the location at 5252 W. State Road 46, Sanford FL 32771 a ZERO, would.
I spoke with a driver named Chris and a Shift Manager named Patricia on 2/28 at 6:20 pm.

Both were extremely rude and uninterested in taking the call. I placed an order online and it defaulted to carry out when I wanted delivery. So I called my local store to have it corrected. Chris, had no interest in assisting me. It sounded as if I was putting him out and taking him away from more important things. When I asked to speak with a manager, he informed me that they were too busy for me to do so. Nice, right? I then demanded and Patricia came to the phone. I asked her title and she paused for a long period of time, leading me to believe she wasn’t truly a manager. Finally she responded with, Shift Manager. I wasn’t born yesterday and know that there has got to be a level of management in between a shift manager and General Manager, but I wasn’t given this option. Patricia informed me that she was the highest level of manager at the stores. From there i5 went to the GM. She too, was very disinterested in not only helping me but to listening to anything I had to say. When I began to ask her questions about the stores location # she informed me that she wasn’t allowed to share personal store information with me. I’m not even sure what that means. What is personal store information??? Then I asked for the name of her supervisor. She informed me that the GM was Melissa but she wasn’t allowed to provide me with a way to reach her. I then asked for the corporate phone number and she told me she didn’t know it. At this point I was furious. I therefore asked that my order be cancelled and my credit card be credited. If I don’t see this credit tomorrow we will have a whole other issue to deal with. All I wanted to do was change my, already paid for, order from carry out to delivery. Unbelievable!!!

I can’t even begin to express to you how rude, impersonal, uncaring and awful my experience was with this group of people. If these individuals don’t want to work at Pizza Hut then they should allow others to do so, who would appreciate you. This type of behavior can’t be good for your business and I would hope that you would take something like this very serious. You may, or may not. I can’t control that. I would like a call back tomorrow to discuss further. If my voicemail is received, please leave a call back number on my voicemail. My number is(954) 652-9789.

Thank you!
Sarah

Tuesday night I pre-ordered 2 Pizzas for 6:45 so my dinner would be hot after noticing one was incorrect. I immediately called my corner store half a mile away to place correct order. Automated hold took me to a corporate number all I needed was a pizza guy to change order.
This continued for 2 hours people hanging up on us my husband called on his phone too. After 7 the pizzas arrive we tried to ask him for help when he spoke no English. I am shocked at this company they have been delivered to us for many a year and we told them Tuesday we just want a refund but hang up over and over. Today received email saying since pizza was early we can have free ones! Never want to do business with them again. Redicuous not having anyone to talk to on phone.
What kind of communication is this?

I've never had a problem with the service or the product. However, I am offended by the ads on tv where the two girls exclaim "oh my god!" When they see a pizza. Gods name is to be revered.

I ordered online and paid online. I got there a few min. earlier .ended up waiting 20 more extra min. And watch my pizza sit at the end of the oven finally it was moved to cutting table and sat there for sometime also ordered cheese sticks they forgot to put them in the oven all the while they were playing and cutting up.. not checking on the food, pizza wash cold ..... I had no time to wait for another one I thought it would be faster to order online and pay . Not very efficient.pizza hut in Rock Hill s.c Cherry Rd ..will not be back..

If it was possible to write this company as a -negative 5 I would.
They have been other little small incidents that I live past but this was the last straw.
After being charged 2495 for three pizzas which actually was a good deal, I was told I was not able to get any condiment cheese I would have to purchase it! Are you effing serious? I was told that I would have to purchase a dollars worth of cheese if I wanted it there are no more condiments cheese packets.
And you’re trying to grasp the public with these advertisements more like grasp more money out of their pockets! Any and all restaurants should at least offer condiments with purchased food, ok charge if it’s excessive if you must but charge right off the bat? Bye-bye Pizza Hut!

When I received my pizza and bread sticks, both boxes were smashed almost flat and he did not check to bring the sauces I paid for (3 sauces) and when I went to tell him, he had already sprinted back to his car. I yelled it to him and he was quick to dismiss it. Not using them again.

ordered 2 large pizzas at 12:00 pm. was on the answering service told him 3 times and spelled it 202 s. neilson ave, 81001
. they told me delivery would take 58 minutes an hour later the delivery driver calls and and is on s. nelson ave .gave here directions to my house.
40 minutes later still no pizza. so I called the bonforte store they said they had no pizza for me there. so I called the other two stores and the one on northern had my order but cancelled it because I wasn't in there area. I had tried calling driver multiple times after her initial call. why they never called and said my order was cancelled is still complexing

I always order from Pizza Hut, the pizza is great. The last 2 times I ordered, my pizza was really bad. The crust was not good. I ordered one of the new pizza's with the cheese crust circles, it looked nothing like the commercial and the crust was flat with no taste. I ordered a second pizza, hand tossed, it was not even close to hand tossed, yet it was not thin either. It looked like bread that doesn't rise, just flat with no taste. My code would not work for the survey so I had to go this route. SORRY, I never complain, but you should know the quality of your pizza's going out are not good.

on 2/23/19 I placed an order online with the jefferson location in newport news, va. At 8:13 pm I received a phone call from the location stating they were out of the stuffed crust dough and would be unable to fulfill that order. The gentleman offered me a pan pizza with a discount, I requested instead of a discount could I just an order of the cheese bread sticks, he stated that's fine. I received an email stating my order should arrive at 8:47pm. A little after 9pm I called the store to inquire if the order had went out as the app (tracker) was not showing anything. A gentleman answered the phone, i asked about my order he stated they still had 19 minutes to deliver it, I explained that was not accurate. He proceeded to call me a liar stating they still had time and that my order was already out for delivery and had left the store about 15 minutes prior to our call. I asked about the time it was out as I didn't want it cold. He asked me if I wanted to speak to a supervisor and I stated yes. I was transferred to call center where a young lady confirmed that my order was late by 20 minutes at that time, she called the store and discovered my order was in fact still there and not out, so I told her to call the store and let them know I will be picking it up and to refund my delivery fees. By now I am extremely upset as I was called a liar and then lied to. When I showed up to the store I requested to speak to the manager and to my surprise the manager was the guy whom I spoke to on the phone who called me a liar and gave me false information. I had him write his name down and he states its Courtney.
When the manager gave me my order I was still forced to pay regular price and it was cold to where I had to recook it in the oven when I arrived home. Being a woman of age I was raised on Pizza Hut, but now I am reconsidering my choice, ESPECIALLY AT THIS LOCATION. You may want to evaluate this facility a little more closely.

After seeing your commercial with two ladies entering a Pizza Hut and leading with "Oh my _ _ _!" i am highly offended and will no longer be purchasing Pizza Hut pizza nor eating any.
"You shall not invoke the name of the Lord, your God, in vain. For the Lord will not leave unpunished anyone who invokes his name in vain." Exodus20:3
Nothing short of a public apology and removing the commercial permanently gets my friends, family and myself back into or phone ordering from a Hut.

We drove 45 minutes just to get Pizza Hut and only to get home to find the cheese was burned on pizzas and didn't even add cheese to our breadsticks our order was $53 I think my grandchild could of done better.

Ordered(2)$5.00 med pizza thin & crispy worst pizza ever it was like eating cardboard. Everything was dry,could not taste sauce & onions were burnt. Will be a long time if ever I order again. This was not our first order. Last one was also dry,but we thought we would give it another try. NO MORE!!

To whom it may concern,

I am a regular customer in at your Pizza Hut in Mount Airy NC 27030. Tonight on 02-23 at 6:30pm I placed an online order for the 7.99 large pizza carry out and some breadsticks. I ordered the thin crust, half pepperoni and onions and the other half cheese. I got to the Pizza Hut at 7:00pm. I went ahead and paid the total which was 13 and some change. I was told it wasn’t ready yet. So 30 mins later, I was giving a large pizza-pepperoni and sausage. NO breadsticks. I went back in to return and they took it back and made me wait again. 20 mins later got a second pizza that was wrong AGAIN and they gave me breadsticks. So I went back AGAIN and they took that pizza back and made me wait another 20 mins. I finally got my order almost an 1 1/2 after I was supposed to receive it. The whole store was filled with customers with wrong orders and complaints. I am very disappointed in this whole situation tonight. I was not offered any free items nor a discount or for them to take care of the bill. This is very unprofessional for a food business. My family will NOT be back to this particular Pizza Hut.

Matthew and Angel Kendrick
336-673-8243

I was watching your tv commercial where s girl sees the new scalloped edge pizza and then proceeds to say-‘oh my —-! That made me not want to order from your Pizza Huts any more. Please remove this add to stop broadcasting God’s Name in vain.

I called South Main Street location in Alpharetta they put me on hold for 15 minutes and then when I tried to call back and make an order they acted very clueless and kept putting me on hold and I called five or six times. When I called back the last time I told her I had already placed my order she kept asking for my telephone number and I said look I’ve already placed my order tell me how much it is and she just kept saying give me your telephone number so I hung up tried to call back to say I was going to report her and she would pick up the phone and hang it up pick up the phone and hang it up I have all the calls to show you . No wonder this Pizza Hut has a very bad rating. The only reason I go there is it’s right across the street from my house. Please contact me and let me know what you plan to do about this

After waiting over 2 hours for our order and being hung up on twice, our order finally arrived... Cold. The marinara sauce tasted like it just came out of the fridge. We ordered a LG regular pizza, a gluten free pizza and bread sticks. The gluten free pizza dough was raw in the middle. The cheese was sour on both pizzas. We had to throw our pizzas away because we were afraid of getting sick from the undercooked food and apparently old cheese. So.... About $40 down the drain and we had to go get something else to eat. Totally disgusting.

Ordered pizza from the Derr Road Springfield, OH location. I’ve never been so disrespected on the phone before in my life. I called to inquire about my delivery order which was placed at 533pm. The quote time was 45-55 minutes. No big deal. However at 700, 90 minutes after placing my order I called to check on the pizza. I worked a 12 hour shift, and was hoping to be able to feed my children pizza. The lady on the phone proceeded to tell me it would be another half an hour. I responded I can’t wait another half an hour to feed my kids as they have bedtimes. This set the lady on the phone off, Sandra or Pamela or something of that nature. I was then told about how she only has 1 driver and what do I want her to do. When I attempted to respond, she proceeded to hang up on me. When I tried to call back, it just rang and rang and rang. The driver showed up shortly after that with my food. Oh, which by the way we had to heat up before we could even eat it. I place an order, pay for it online, get yelled at, hung up on and avoided. I understand being short people, but that’s not my problem or my fault. I ordered pizza which is supposed to be delivered hot, it’s luke warm at best, I’m yelled at, hung up on, and avoided. Absolute bullshit and no way to handle customers. I spent 30 bucks for cold pizza and a bad attitude on the phone. Driver was very nice, and apologized more than once, but extremely upset with the disrespect and lack of care by the employee. I’m pissed and super unhappy. If I don’t hear back from someone about this, I will never eat at another Pizza Hut again, and I order pizza at least 1 or 2 times a month when I’ve had a long day at work and the kids are hungry. I work in customer service and it would never be tolerated at my job to ever deal with a customer like this.

I called on 2/17/19 about a deliver service and still haven't received any email or response, my complaint is Me and my fiancé ordered on Sunday night at the Brandon ave pizza hut in Roanoke va 24015, it said the delivery would be 25-30 threw the complete process and even when we had to verify the order , then after we entered the credit card information and submitted it said 80-90 minutes, then it was 30 minutes later than that so to get our order it took 2 hours UNACCEPTABLE AND NOT RECEIVING A RESPONSE ON THIS COMPLAINT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pizza was cold and the chicken wings were all dried out this is not acceptable from your company.

Ordered my food online. Pan pizza and 6 wings for 14 bucks. Wait 45 mins and head over to the store to only find out that they have not received my order. I ask to be refunded, lady said yes. As of today 14 bucks was charged and never received no food. Thanks Pizza Hut.

I ordered a cheese pan pizza online for the #026794 store in South Boston, VA. I picked it up and looked at it, but it was not a pan pizza, it was very thin. I told the woman at the register, she went in the back and told the manager, the manager didn't come up front but told her that all of the pan pizzas were turning out like that. when I got home to eat, it didn't taste like a pan and had very little cheese on it. it was the worst pizza hut pizza I had ever eaten.

Last night while watching a basketball game I saw your ad and I was shocked and insulted. I have been a loyal customer for years and even started a program at my former school. We served your pizza every Friday and were always satisfied with your service and reputation. When we had a teachers meeting, we would order pizza.
The ad I am referring to showed two young girls (high school age) one girl said loudly and emphatically "Oh my God" look at that crust. I waited and watched it again to make sure that she was really saying "God". The message was very clear, it is perfectly acceptable to use God in that manner. In this age it is already very difficult to instill Christian values within our youth, but to use an ad that reaches so many young people is deplorable and out of place as an example of moral and Christian attitudes. I am very disappointed and will do whatever I can to see that anyone I can influence will no longer
frequent your stores until there is a positive change with your advertisements.

My complaint is not about the quality of pizza or service at any Pizza Hut. I would like to express my displeasure at the recent ad involving the
two girls coming up on the pizza with the different shaped crust. Of all the excited exclamations your advertising department could have come up
with why did the powers that be decide on "oh, my God.?" As a Christian, I find it offensive and inappropriate.

My son placed an online order @ 1/20 for delivery @ 1 pm. I called @ 9 pm because we never received the order. The manager said they had no drivers after my son had been told after he called twice that the order was on the way... The manager said he was crediting my account $30, but I had to call rather than order online to get the credit. Today I tried to use the credit only to be told it’s not showing. Spoke with the manager who seems to not remember any of this! Darrell Raddens refused to give me the corporate/complaint # & hung up in my face! He’s the store manager & has this type of behavior! The level of customer service or lack there of is horrible & I don’t think it is up to your standards or the public for that matter. I have been a long time customer of Pizza Hut, but now you’re with Papa Johns (I’ll never order anything again)! Someone will need to contact me because this is RIDICULOUS! (205) 821-7353

after receiving my pizza and cheese sticks they were both burned, then when my wife called to complain the second order was the same, the driver said the reason they appeared burned was because of the cheese, which is an insane answer, also upon 2 request we were not give the packets of crushed peppers, I really can't believe the poor quality of service we have gotten in the last 3 purchases, seems like training of the employees in the kitchen needs to be improved, I cannot believe that I payed $33.00 for a meal that was worth no more than a store bought pizza, I'll be surprised if I get your response to my complaint, please know that if this is the service I'll be getting in the future then I will not indulge in this poor service of your products.

Respectfully,

Your new commercial “OMG” is offensive to God and to me as a Christian. There are so many other phrases to choose from, for your delicious pizza.

I order online & was highly disappointed. I spent $44 dollars & I didn't enjoy my food first my order was warm not hot & I stay right around the corner, my food on had 6 wings & I had brought an 8 wing order the sauce for the breadsticks where watery & I really am unhappy with the food I didn't even eat. I will never order from Pizza Hut again online

Really offended by your commercial aired during Daytona 500. Oh my G** is not something I want to hear.

Your TV commercial has a teenage girl exclaiming “O my God!” over a pizza crust. I am a Christian and believe we should not use God’s name in vain. Please respect Christian values and edit that exclamation to “O my gosh!”
I will not buy Pizza Hut until you do.
Thank you.
W. Krug
Clifton Park, NY

Driver forgot my wings called pizza hut said he was coming back he never did

Ordered pizza at 9 pm delivery said it would get here at 10:05. Pizza arrived 30 minutes late and was extremely cold. My experience had been terrible and I deserve a refund for this cold pizza.

Bridgeport pizza hut bout to be on news for allowing toddlers in restraunt & kitchen while parent works & knowing (Alyssa Custer) the childsmother doing pills & smoking marijuana at work.. I went to school with her never changed came to eat not smell that an see pills getting done by workers in your bathroom.

I order basically the same thing when I order (might change up the flavor) 6 pc wing and fry. I ordered 6 pc garlic Parmesan with lemon pepper fries and side of ranch just a few days ago and amount was $12 and change. I added tip to equal $15. Today I go to order the same thing because I did enjoy it last time and the woman who took the order said it would be $14.98. I asked why the price difference and she said delivery charge went up 29 cents. Ok mathematically that does not add up. I said to cancel my order and I will order else where. I am not sure if the employee’s are making their own prices and pocketing the difference because that’s how I felt. It’s a shame because I did really enjoy Pizza Hut until now.

The food was not how i ordered it. I ordered a pan pizza that I paid extra for the gave me thin whe I told them it was incorrect the young lady told the cook amd she said you can give her a dollar back no apology no can we make you another pizza thet were just unprofessional. The wing I order bonless with garlic parmesan barely had any sauce on them. My order was to be ready at 7:05pm I didn't get it until 7:27pm.

I was charged for a order I didn't order you owe me $17.83 cents it was put on my credit card 12/12 / 2018 I believe have screenshot and a credit card ( debit card ) as my proof This better get resolved. I have contacted you 10 Times I will have the bank handle it next...

Initially when I received my large pizza which was supposedly "straight out of the oven" is was barely warm. I checked immediately after getting into the car and the temperature felt like it was sitting around for about 20-30 minutes before giving it to me, but the wait time for it did not take that long. Also i did not see anyone making pizza behind the desk and i'm pretty sure they gave me an attempt at a reheated pizza or something. I did not make a complaint because I was tired and not feeling well and not in the mood for confrontation, so I just took it home and threw it in the oven to heat up.. Not worth $30 in my opinion. The location was 7485 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor, ON N8T 1G2 the time and date of ordering was 9:30pm on February 14th 2019.

My complaint has to do with your online Customer Service rigamarol!
I filed a query and was given Case #168577 on a no-reply email, which said another email would direct me to help.
That other email said I must enter email address and a password, which did not go through.
So I'm back to square one without any help.
How about an email to answer my initial query without all this carrying on?

I had ordered 6 medium cheese pizza for my preschool class did not arrive on time matter of fact it was 30 min late and when arrived other class did not receive their pizza so I gave one of mine to them. I called back was asked to be put on hold I said no because you didn’t come he said to bad and hung up.

My order number is 4749415 and order time was 8:24 pm and delivery time 8:54pm after doing repeatedly call on customer care ...and lastly at 11:15pm I was informed that my order was cancelled due to some technical issue....Bulshit

Worst experience ever. Took 40 minutes to get a pizza. Waitress made excuses that take out and delivery was before us. This was a slow night and if you cannot provide 1 pizza maybe you should just shut your doors and do only takeout. I will never return and not recommend to everyone!

I ordered a pizza for delivery. Never got a call or knock on the door. 2 hrs later I finally got a hold of someone who would listen to my complaint. They said the delivery driver brought it back to the store. What the heck?!? Ordered Sunday, February 10, 2019 from the Bloomington, MN location. The guy also said my money would be refunded with in 24-48hrs. Well that has passed by almost 5hrs. What a joke!

I walked in to the Pizza Hut restaurant on Boston ave Bridgeport ct and the employee running the front informed me it would be a hour wait! There was only one customer in the lobby at this time. I said wow a hour, his response was yes were backed up on everything. I would understand a hour for delivery customer but here I am in your store already! I personally work at another fast food pizza place in the never by area and I know based on my work history it shouldn’t be a hour wait no matter how “backed up” the service my be running! I am very disappointed because I like your guys food over the place I work and it was my night off so I figured I’ll go in. Also to be noted I asked will everything be a hour wait even if I only got a order of chicken.. his response was yes! A hour! And that’s unbelievable

Ordered a supreme pizza Sunday evening for take out, got home with it & it certainally was NOT a supreme, not sure exactly what it was! It was overdone with nothing on it but cardboard pepperoni, at least we think it was pepperoni, hard to tell. We were unable to eat it. I can not imagine sending something so pathetic out. Shameful! So disappointing. We just relocated to this area & really looking forward to a Pizza Hut pizza. ☹️

Hello

We ordered take away pizza, when we opened the pizza boxes one of the pizzas was burnt ( please see attached image). Also I selected re order from a previous order and to my disappointed it had a garlic and herb dusting on the pizza, this wasn't on our previous order. We were very dissatisfied with the pizzas we received. I look forward to your response

Kind regards

Hello

Kind regards

Sarah

Piss poor customer service and the general manager was very unprofessional along with and the pictures down below is what they call fresh

Ordered two cheese pizzas that taste like they came off a buffet table that had been sitting for over an hour, thin hard crust, hardly any cheese and over browned.

Me and my husband went into the Pizza Hut in Brookville Pa, well when we first walked in the floor was disgusting food every where, so I thought they had a lot of people in and didn't have a chance to clean up, well while waiting to be served we watched 5 people stand around and did not attempt to clean the floor. then we asked about the salad bar it was empty and asked if it was going to be filled that we would like to have the salad bar, the waitress laughed and said ya it is empty I just got here so not sure who or when it will be filled. then the Manager came out and sat in a booth by us with one of her workers and proceeded to tell him well your not going to be fired but you need to start doing more things and she was very loud about it do not think this was really appropriate to do n front of customers. I really do think someone need to look at this place very disappointed with my experience.

Yesterday I ordered 2 medium pizza the $5 when I took a bite it tastes different. So I look at both pizza no sauce i called the pizza hut talked to manager out me in hold for 8 minutes really. Finally talk with him and explain to him he's ok that give me 2 large pizza and return the other two pizza so he could see. And drive supposed to take them back. The driver came have me the two pizza and I have him back other two. 39 mins later when I went outside i saw the two pizza boxes on the streets behind the car's. Just like he tossed it out in the streets to me that was really inorgorance that young Mexican driver did. I called back the manager told him he was sent the driver to get it but it's still in the streets. Now this pizza hut i ordered was at 47th Damen back of the yards.This is why I rather ordered from lil
Ceaser the two large pizza they sent finally sauce they did put sause on this time but the crust suck. This pizza hut has issued no more i ordered pizza hut it will be boneless wing's cause my son like them. Hopefully this issued take care of and the driver . Again this on 47th Ramen that why my husband don't order from no more it took 45 minutes and the ride was messed up and cold. So he cancelled his ordered. That's shamed this pizza hut don't care but there's lots other pizza to eat. Thanks Tisa

We were debating about from where to order pizza and although I really like your pizza, we went with papa johns. Why? Well the last pizza we got from your franchise had toppings over, maybe, half the pizza....given that area is pi square radius.....you can see where that is a problem. Had they bothered to lift the box lid, I would have declined to pay for that POS, pardon my English. Not only was there no cheese and toppings over less than half the pizza, they completely neglected the extra sauce request. Even though I believe that 'Papa John' was screwed by his company, I will now order from them rather than your company. I really regret leaving a 25% tip at the counter.....you should be ashamed of handing me a pizza of such completely crap quality.

I went ahead at-11 one one North Fairview Drive in Rocky Mount North Carolina order a hand for medium cheese. Waited for almost 30 minutes before the pizza was ready got home get ready to eat my supper. Gave me I had a thin crust cheese pizza I called and on the explanation if they could give me was there was running out of dough. I do not think that is a good excuse not giving me what I ordered. I spoke to the manager and we said that there was making them so fast that they ran out of dough. Only do that on Friday Saturday and Sunday I don't think that's proper business for the customer thank you

The last two times I've ordered carryout, this long haired red headed young man waits on me rubbing his hands through his hair I don't like that, and I don't think anyone else would. If your reading this in the Complaint Department you wouldn't either. 170 E. Main St Hendersonville,TN 37075

The pizza hut in yukon is absolutely trash. The female that addressed me when i came in immediately had an attitude. I even saw her say something under her breath. She was rude when asking me the name on my order and acted like she didn’t want to be there at all. By the end after I got my pizzas i asked her if i could speak to her manager and she told me that she was the manager. Her name was michaela and she was rude throughout the entire process. they need to hire staff that actually cares and it’s rude to their customers

Tried to order 20 pies online but website wouldn't take more than 1 pie at a time so I called the Ennis, TX 75119 Pizza Hut and asked if the manager could place the order, was told, "No, go online". I filed a complaint and a rep from Pizza Hut called , Daniel, and he placed the order. I ordered the online special of large pizza two toppings $7.99. I get to the store to pick my 20 pizzas up and was presented with a total of over $200 so I asked to see what was charged. Manager comes out and I told her $7.99 times 20 is $159.80 plus the tax. She redid it and now it came out to $183.59 but instead of arguing with her and needing to get back to the plant I signed off on it. I'm telling you that you need to watch this place as it was trying to overcharge me by almost $30 and I still feel she overcharged us by $10. Instead of ringing up $7.99 she rang us $13.97 for each pizza and then deducted $109 for the ? coupon but should've deducted $119. Don't know if this manager is shady but who knows how many other customers have been overcharged. Altogether NOT a good experience with Pizza Hut

When I picked up my pizza from the boulevard & 33rd store in Edmond Oklahoma I could smell one employee in particular and I worry about the cleanliness and hygiene of the staff who are handling my food. His body odor was overwhelming and filled the small lobby. Frankly it put me off my appetite and I will not be returning to this location.

We made a mistake on an online order and instantly called and tried to fix it and the gentleman that I spoke to told me that it’s too late and I needed to pay more attention.

So what a joke you take money from my account, we sit here for 40 minutes waiting for food we have payed for.
Then when we ring we get a child with no idea what to do and then tells me his manager is out. You have no idea where my money is or my pizza is WOW
At least this will look good on facebook

Ordered a pizza in store st Berwick in Savannah ga associate looked it up
By phone to make sure I got right pizza I waited 35 minutes they didn’t check the pizza when I got home it was all completely wrong called to tell them and was told it was my responsibility to check before I left the store I was charged for something I didn’t receive. Never got to talk to manager won’t be back to Pizza Hut

Ordered pizza online total came up to 34$ my credit card got charged 51$. Talked to the sturgeon bay Pizza Hut and they told me there was nothing they could do. Contact corporate. The least they could have done was offer a free pizza or two. It’s customer service. They won’t refund my money or give me a credit on my account for the 20$ difference

I was over charged for a stuffed crust pizza w cheese and pepperoni

It should have came to $14.83 without coupon , I was charged $16.63 , the Manager Jim at the presqule Erie pa location said oh you paid for it already there’s nothing I can do about it and it should not have costed that much , oh well , Seriously?

I placed an order online on Saturday 2/1/19 My email confirmation said it would be 25-35 min delivery to arrive at 8:15 pm at 8:45 I called to ask where my pizza was, and the manager said it's on the way. I said it was supposed to be here by now I need to know where it is. I have children to feed that need to go to sleep. She was very rude and said you can't get a free pizza until it's been over an hour. I said I’m not trying to get a free pizza, but I want to know why it's not here and being that I'm the customer spending money you should be more empathic to the situation. She then started to argue with me and hung up in my face. Her name is Elana. The receipt says unit #004122 the phone number for the store I called is 901-309-0612. This manager was so unprofessional and rude. She said they messed up my order at the call center quoting me the wrong delivery time and that they were on a 90 min wait. I told her several times I didn't order through the call center. I ordered online, and it said 25-35mins. She said she didn't have anything to do with that which sounds ridiculous. After she argued with me and hung up. I called back and someone else answered the phone and I asked for the manager’s name the person wouldn't give it to me. They too argued with me and hung up in my face. So, I called the call center and asked for a manager. At this point I have been hung up on twice by people that work for your company. I spoke with Deon he was the only person I spoke to from your company that had sense that night. He was very polite and understood the situation. At this point I was upset, and he managed to calm me down. He also said that the store wasn't on a 90 min wait but at that point a 45 min wait. Still wasn't the time I was quoted online but wasn’t what Elana said (Deon gave me her name). So not only was Elana very rude, argued with me but was also lying. Deon refunded me my money for the order which I appreciated. The pizza didn't arrive until 8:54 And like I told Deon I spend too much money with your company to be treated this way. This is unacceptable.

I hope you will address this matter promptly!

Thanks
Disappointed Customer
Michelle Brown

Very hostile driver followed me home swearing and taking pictures of vehicle when I called store to get resolved the guy had a attitude like I was wrong for. COmplaining about his driver who was swearing if any damage happens to my car I have the license plate to the driver Quentin took a picture to protect myself

I’m an American living in Egypt. When I go to an American franchise I expect the same food experience that I’m used to in the states. I’m irritated that Pizza Hut charged extra for tomato sauce on our pizzas ! I worked for Pizza Hut many years ago and know that the first ingredient is the tomato sauce. The employee’s response when asked why they don’t use tomato sauce was that Egyptians don’t like it. That’s funny because 90% of Egyptian recipes have tomato sauce. I don’t think it’s fair to charge me for something that is supposed to be on our pizzas. I’ve had other Americans living here complain to them about this same issue. The problem in Egypt is that there is never consistency in this country so it’s alien for them to conform .

I called the Pizza Hut number only because I was having trouble placing the order on line I told the guy who answer that I need to place a order because when I did online he was logging me out so he ask what I wanted so I told him two 5.00 pizzas and I will Pay the extra topping and he said he could not do it that he had to charge me full price and side it would let me do it online so why can’t you he said fine then go online and do it because I can’t do it but he said it in a rude way I said let me seek to your manger he said he was one I said then I want to seek to you Gm he said not here I said when will the GM be in he said I don’t no but I hardly understand him he did not seek good English at all so I told him I will call back tomorrow I don’t like turning people any but he was a rude guy and probably won’t go back to Pizza Hut again will not that one anyways

On Super Bowl Sunday I ordered 5 pizzas online. My email said they would be ready at 5:15. I arrived at 5:20 and had to wait 40 minutes for my order. 4 of the 5 pizzas were not what I ordered and they were cold when I got them. Needless to say I wasn’t happy, but also wasn’t going to wait another hour and a half to have my order remade. I had a houseful of hungry people at my house waiting for pizza. I may never order from Pizza Hut again.

2066 Kipling Ave., Etobicoke, ON M9W 4K3

Untidy kitchen + cutlery

Went if for lunch. 4 people ahead of me. 3 trying to order and 1 said they gave her food and did not take her money. She was just trying to pay for her food. The cashier announced to the rest of us they had no pizza. When the man making the pizza came back they had words and one of the customers asked him how long before there would be pizza. He ignored her. It took her being persistent and not leaving before he even acknowledged her. He said it would be at least 30 min before he would have any pizza. The worse part was the employees were fighting verbally among themselves. This restaurant lost at least 3 customers in less than 5 minutes.

Order number 3190203175704001181026200
Was placed at 3:57pm and I called at 6pm to the store. They told me the order is ready and should be out for delivery in 30 minutes. At 7pm, I called again and they had to transfer me to a manager. I spoke to someone name Diana from the store and she said the all the orders are disorganized and the order I placed was not carried out. This is ridiculous. If I never would of called, I would of been sitting here waiting. The store manager told its because I had a big order. Ridiculous. They did not even provide customer service recovery. This is the worse experience I had with Pizza Hut.

We ordered a pizza for game day. The estimated time it was to be complete was 5:41 and it is now 6:00. They took our money and then told us it would be 10 minutes late. Then acted rude and said “it’s only 10 minutes behind” when we went to get it again. The behavior and lateness is not okay.

I placed an order online today and my order was incorrect they forgot some of my order and then took forever to bring the rest of my food and it was t hit when it got here. I am very upset with their services today and would like to be composited for my troubles

I have been a long time user of Pizza Hut, and after my purchase on Saturday. February 2,2019 I have to say I was very disappointed with the price
It cost me almost $68.00 for 4 large pizzas
I am posting this on Facebook in hopes for all of my family and friends as well as Facebook readers to see how ridiculously high priced Pizza Hut has become.
I could have gone right next door to the Chinese Restaurant and got a lot more for my money , but I wanted pizza.
Pizza Hut the only pizza place I would go to
Thanks

Ordered food at 530 and the estimated time was 80 to 90 mins, no problem, but it was over 3 hours and the app said it was still being made, called at 8pm to cancelled and was given no explanation or even an apology on now having to figure out dinner plans, someone need to really check on the store in new castle, de 19720, the beaver plaza location. This was horrible customer service and really made late night even later! This is so not fair! Please do better!!
Sent from my iPhone

Dear Sir/Madam:

On 2/1/19 at 8:22pm I placed an order by calling 817 581 3700, for 24 piece bone out medium wings, bread sticks, ranch dipping sauce, blue cheese dipping sauce and a 2 liter Pepsi. The call lasted 6 minutes 17 seconds. The person taking the order sounded new to the job. She was polite and professional, but seemed to be struggling with taking my order. After taking my card information she notified me that it would be 1 hour 4 minutes for delivery. This is an acceptable time to wait for Friday night. At 9:47pm I dialed 817 581 3700 to get the status of my order. The gentleman on the phone took my phone number 817 968 6512, and informed me that they did not show an order in the system. He offered to re-take my order, but it would be another hour before I would receive my meal. This was not an acceptable solution. He then asked if I would like to speak to his manager, Nathan Flores. When Nathan got on the phone, he had not been informed of the situation and simply says "Yes?", I asked, "Is this the manager?" He says "Yes. What can I do for you?" At this point I felt as if I was bothering him. This frustrated me and I immediately became defensive, as if I did something wrong. In my experience, if someone is asking for a manager, then something must be wrong. Know the problem before you get on the phone, so you know how to handle the situation! He then asked if I had an email confirmation of my order. I informed him that I did not order online, that I called 817 581 3700 and placed my order over the phone. He then ignored my response and continued to explain that if I had ordered online that I would have received an email confirmation. This did not apply to my situation. This frustrated me further because it was obvious he was not listening. He seemed unapologetic and offered to retake my order, informing me that it would be another hour for delivery, which would be 11:00pm. NO!

I do not know what an acceptable solution to this problem would be, but had Nathan feigned concern of any kind, maybe I would have let him retake my order and I would not be writing this complaint.

I do not know where the miscommunication happened, but there needs to be an investigation. I gave my credit card information to a stranger. It was obviously not put into your system. I was not charged, but I do not feel comfortable knowing that my information is out there. It was obviously not put into your system. This may seem a little dramatic, but it is not too far fetched in todays day and age.

My complaint is not about the food, nor is it that a mistake was made. These things happen. I realize nobody is perfect. My complaint is how your manager handled the situation without compassion or concern for your now former customer. There are far too many Pizza choices for me to accept being treated as if I am a bother because of your company's miscommunication.

William Esparza

Stopped to pick up pizza hut on line order on Friday, February 1, 2019 and I found the establishment/floor not very clean and it was very understaffed. I mean very understaffed. The men's bathroom was disgusting. One of the waitresses dropped a tray of soda and then she walked away from the mess. Finally, came back to clean it up after about 7 minutes.

In my opinion these waiters and waitresses were not dressed appropriately for the job. All employees should be a reflection of the business they work for. They should look presentable when serving customers.

I had to wait over an hour to get my pizza on line order after I had paid for the order. This food order was guaranteed in 15 to 20 minutes. They gave me the wrong order so that means someone else got the wrong order as well. Simply no excuse. We buy a lot of Pizza from Pizza Hut, if this service continues my wife and I are done. We will take our business else where unless we see some changes to this establishment. Simply no excuse for the conditions of this establishment or the service I received.

My experience was a 1 on a 1 to 5 scale.
As a business owner, all employees should be a reflection of the business they work for.

Simply unexcusable.

Take my observations/opinions constructively to make some positive changes with this establishment.

My concern is the time I sat on hold in your customer service queue to complain about my order. I finally called back on another phone and got order desk to put me through to customer service - that process took 10 mins whereas I video taped my initial call at 44 minutes and now at 55 mins on hold I have not been answered. My problem was readily solved but based on this experience you place higher value on orders than servicing customers after they leave - I have taken a video of the phone with elapsed time and playing Pizza Hut recording - I look forward to hearing from you before I post the video

I placed my order at 6:13pm and its now 7:05pm I tried calling to check on my order and no one answered...

Ok. I just ordered here at Pizza Hut on North Parkway in Huntsville AL. And I'm looking at the cook make my pizza. He just got through touching his phone an putting it in his pocket and proceeded to make my pizza. I told the young lady about it and she said that's how y'all make y'all pizza. "No the hell". Maybe your company needs to tell your employee to wear gloves and not to be messing with anything but the food. This is really nasty and unsanitary.

Absolutely horrible
They were an hr and a half late my pizza is cold and they didnt even get the order right i willl call them horrible hut
The worst

Tried ordering pizza on Jan 7 online when the special was 50%pizzas it was not letting me complete order,we tried for an hour finally we called to tell them website was not allowing us to complete order and can we order over the phone and get the discount.a pizza hut representative from the store in Virginia,MN said the ovens were down so they were not taking orders so we asked if we could use the discount for a our future order she said she would make a note.We attempted ordering today and using the discount we should have had,they couldn't find a note.they took our order and sent us to a shift leader to make the adjustment she told us the best she could do was give us 20% off. We argued for awhile telling her the exact date this happened and she said she couldn't verify it we asked if she could verify that the stores ovens were not working.she had different answers. I don't feel she cared at all about making the customer happy or losing a customer we order pizza every month and I do prefer pizza hut but honestly did order somewhere else today due to this and I am wondering if we are going to continue using another pizza place.it's very frustrating not being able to get the food we wanted on the day we should have and then when we want to get food again are denied the discount we should have had and I feel like they are accusing me of lieing. I am very upset and disappointed!!

I order one pizza and add sauce in Johnsonville Wellington and when I pickup the order and reached home than I saw that pizza with full of sauce I attached the pic this is the way to add sauce

In total we have been customers at the Pizza Hut on Smokey Park Hwy (original and current spot) for about 7 years...it's the only one left in our area.Going back 6-8 months ago back we had issues with their cheese sticks being burnt/dried out.We reported in our survey and Pizza Hut corporate made amends.Being that I'm the one that picks up the order and pays when I pick up the order...I still check the cheese sticks.Once in a while they're burnt and I reject them so we've ordered from them less than usual.

This time I went and as usual the cashier wanted me to pay first before checking my order so I wanted to see the cheese-sticks first.Cashier gets them and wants to know why I want to check them.I explain they are burned sometimes and the cashier (Justin was his name) says 'burnt' in a sarcastic tone to one of the other employees beside him.They seem to be mocking me in light laughter until I lock eyes on both of them...they dropped their smiles fast.The conversation went like this next, literally...

Me:When you're serving cheese sticks me that look like a blind person cooked it sometimes...I'm gonna check it first

Justin/Cashier: Well we're under new management now so that shouldn't be a problem

Me: You can't blame previous management for that...they don't make all the food

Justin/Cashier: Well I can

I finish paying and leave.As I'm going out the door and leave he's talking to a another employee about the nerve to complain about burning the cheese-sticks finishing off with MF'er.I already planned to contact corporate about this but was already fuming mad and my brother saw it when I brought back the food.I parked on the couch and tried to cool my jets and explain what happened.Being that my brother placed the order he decided to call them up and talk to the manager.Apparently Justin was the SUPERVISOR on duty and said I was 'giving him sh*t' about wanting to check the cheese-sticks and insulting the cooking quality of the staff.My brother explained the history of this quality variance and told Justin what a smart aleck he was being and how unprofessional that was.Justin began to cuss my brother out on the phone and apparently said 'yeah send your pissed off brother back here tonight' and then hung up.I guess the guy was hoping I'd come back and respond in an unciviized method. My brother was now pissed from this guy.We ended up laughing about how stupid, unprofessional, and poorly trained in customer service Justin was and shook it off.I've never seen a member of management behave like this before towards people.Aside from Justin making this Pizza Hut establishment look bad it just led to two things....

*We did go the professional route and contact corporate and reported the incident from both of our interactions with this supervisor.Hopefully regional management will deal with it accordingly.

*Family decision made (pounds gavel)….to cease our business with the only Pizza Hut in town after so many years.That's 5 people in my family(including myself) that usually place a carry-out order for get togethers and of course I pick it up.Being that we we're dealing with an inconsistency problem with the cheese-sticks and I get eye-rolls or dirty looks on occassion from a cashier now and then? It gets old.Don't blame me...I'm not thrilled about checking after you either.This guy I dealt with recently was what polished to a high luster the decision to cut our financial cord on this Pizza Hut.Not much sense in contributing to the paycheck disrespectful and uncaring staff who'd serve me burnt food that not even a dog would eat.

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?