Pizza Hut Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

620+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Pizza Hut corporate: (972) 338-7700

On 4/24/12 at about 8:08p.m I submitted an online order for 1lg 1toppong pizza. After an hour went by I still had not recieved my order. I called the store and was asked if I could hold. I said that I would prefer not to hold, that I had been waiting on a pizza for an hour. I was put on hold anyway. After 6 mins. no one had picked up the phone.

I called back and was immediately placed on hold without even the oppertunity to speak. Another 3 mins. went by and I hung up and called back. I was told that ther was a problem with my order. The lady told me first that it had been cancelled, then that it had not been paid for(I paid online with my c.card), then that there was only 1 driver and she ahd been making alot of mistakes and my order must have gotten lost. She did offer to make the pizza and refund my c.card, but I would have to wait at least 35 more mins.

It is ridiculous for it to take 2 hours to deliver a pizza that should only take 10 mins. to make. I worked for PIzza Hut for a long time, so I am well aware of how long it takes to make a pizza from start to finish. This particular store is notorious for being short handed and I feel that the corporate officials are doing nothing to rectify this ongoing issue. As a patron, it is very dissapointing. As a former employee and Manager, it is emberassing.

On sunday march 25 my family celebrated my twin grandsons first birthday. My daughter and son in law bought several pizzas and breadsticks for the occasion. As we were eating my daughter saw a hair sticking out of the side of a slice of pizza. It looked to be baked in. She called the store on north sycamore, in sioux falls, sd and reported it.

The guy working, his name is ryan, was very rude. I am wondering if this is the type of person you want representing your company? If so, shame on you. I have worked in retail and customer service all of my life and the people coming in your door are paying your employees and keeping your business open. Its to bad your employees are not more polite, mature and responsible as there are several other pizza stores to choose from.

Also how come this particular store does not offer taco pizza when the other stores do? You should maybe look into this also. Good customer service, satisfied customers and a good product are the very things that keep people coming back and keeping your business going. I really hope this complaint meets the eyes of someone who genuinely cares and will investigate this further. Otherwise my hard earned money will be spent elsewhere.

About 2 weeks ago, i submitted a complaint to pizza hut, about the food i was presented with and the service. I went to pizza hut online to order a pizza and i was on their for an hour, trying to order and it kept not working properley, i checked that it was not my computer, it was the site. Then i decided to call them up, and i was left on hold for over 5 mintues, and decided to hang up.

Then i drove down to the pizza hut, and went in to tell them what had happened, and they said that my order had gone through, many times, even though it said it hadent on the website. I payed for the pizza, and took it home. The food was cold, and soggy and i couldnt eat it as it made me feel sick, it also had a big amount of base sauce on the pizza, and did not taste good. I have been to this pizza hut a few times and every time i go their the pizza has to much sauce on it.

I wrote this complaint 2 weeks ago and have not even heard so much as a apologie, i am really not happy about it, and dont expect to hear nothing back from them. The store is pizza hut in middle camberwell.

The pizza was awful only 2slices had meat on it , the other 5 didn’t have meat, green pepper, onions, olives on it only cheese. i called to complain since i had paid over $24 with tip, and it was plain after i had paid extra for more pepperon and sausage. when i went in to the store and brought the pizza back they were they were not interested in helping me reach a reasonable offer, they both the girl and man who came to the counter they made me wait at least 25 minutes while they said, they called the owner and they were laughing, the offered me back $8. I told them my husband was in the car and he is a disable vet, they could have cared less, that i need to get back to the car.

They informed me to take it or leave it. so i took it, but never again will i get a papajohn pizza.i thought papajohn took care of there customers i guess not. Upon ordering two pizzas and two stuffed cheese breads, my family and I were excited in anticipation. However, once we opened all of the boxes up, we were disappointed to notice there wasn’t any garlic sauce, one of the stuffed cheese breads were wrong (we ordered the bacon and jalapeno, and got just cheese). After our first disappointment, we had little hope for the pizzas.. Which once we ate them, we definitely decided that next time, we would just order Papa Johns.

One of our pizzas had way too much garlic, and not much else in the area of flavor. The other pizza was even more of a disappointment: the sauce was meager, the mushrooms were overpowering, and the black olives and cheese were seen, not tasted.

So my girlfriend called to have pizza delivered for when I come home. When I get home they sent the wrong pizza. So my girlfriend called and try said they would throw in free stuff. She said no she wants the pizza. So almost 40 minutes later she calls back and they said a customer must have taken it. So he was like well I want a pizza an to be compensated for. 1 hour later I call and the guy who she has been dealing with the whole time answers and tells me he has the pizza but didnt send it because “you’re girlfriend said she wanted her money back” I was sitti g right there.

He was like well I will send out this one I have. I said is it fresh and he said we made it for you and I said when 2 hours ago? He continued to say ” fine I will make you a third one” I questioned him as to what he meant by third one considering I haven’t gotten one right pizza yet. I’m sitting here still waiti f for that pizza. I can’t believe I had a 2 hour long wait just to get a pizza delivered to my house, what is the world coming to my friend?

I went to pizza hut today with the family. The kids enjoyed their meal and we enjoyed the salad bar too but the bowls were dirty and you could feel food on them, The lady did exchange the bowl but that one also had food on it. Also the pizza that we had was very greasy and I did not feel that it needed that much oil. Also there were two lots of cutlery on our table that had not been cleaned properly and I could not eat from them. Failing all this, The children enjoyed themselves and enjoyed making their icecreams, I hope somebody looks into the cleanliness a little more. Thanks.

I have without a doubt experienced the worse service ever from Pizza Hut Delivery in the UK. I ordered a pizza online like I often do; the order was placed at 18.50 hours. At 19.35 hours I rang the Pizza Hut where my order was being made to enquire on my delivery and to also ensure they had the correct phone number to call me on. First of all my order could not be found, then I was told it was out with the driver for delivery, the man I spoke to took my home telephone number in case the driver called him to locate the address.

By 20.00 hours the pizza had still not arrived, that is 70 minutes after ordering. At 20.05, I had a phone call from the driver who was unable to locate my address on the road in question. Despite the amount of orders, I have placed since moving into this new build property 18 months ago this is still a problem dependent on which driver is delivering. I gave directions as clear as possible. Five minutes later the driver called he was lost and had ended up further up the road on another housing estate. I talked him through directions and eventually some minutes later he arrived into the car park of the flats I live in.

Imagine my annoyance when my delivery was missing two bottles of drink, Pepsi and Tango. He took my receipt and said he would go back and get the order, but it might not be him delivering – was I about to encounter the same problem with another driver! I called the Pizza Hut again and he said he would send the driver back with the drinks.

In the mean time, I proceeded to serve up the pizza to discover it was cold and not even warm, how long had it been in the box, and in the delivery car, I ask myself? Baring in mind it was 80 minutes from placing an order to finally getting it delivered. Not only the pizza arrived in that state but the Garlic Bread and Chicken were cold also. Eventually the delivery driver turn up with the two bottles of drink (the same driver) at 20.35, some 30 minutes after the pizza was delivered.

Tried in vain to save the pizza warming it up in the oven but it just dried out and ended up being put in the bin alongside the Garlic Bread and Chicken Strips!

I live in Richmond Ky, and tonight I took my Family to Piza Hut. It was the worst Night Out Ever. We Ordered 3 $5.00 1 topping Pizza’s. The Pizza Hut Bread Sticks were hard and nasty. They never brung us any refills all the time we was there, the Pasta bowls ( Chicken Parm ) was Nasty. They all had a very bad atitude, and just threw the 2 pizza’s we had them to box for us. They almost hit the floor, and they refused to do anything at all about this stuff. I think I should be able to get my money back because of all these things happening. And I will NEVER go there again to Pizza Hut with my family.

I just tried to order a pizza from my local Pizza Hut using the special advertisement. I wanted a stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese. The total came to 14.00 without tax. Come to find out the extra cheese and the stuffed crust were extra. I do think that your ad is false and untrue, The statement any style, crust and topping should mean just that! I love Pizza Hut pizza but the false ads are very disappointing. I did not get the pizza.

I am an instructor at Jubail Industrial College in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia. It is not uncommon for me to treat my entire class of 38~40 students to an evening of free pizza just for fun in the hope that they can practice and apply all their English knowledge in conversation. Not only do I really love the taste of Domino’s, also the majority of my students prefer Domino’s to Pizza Hut. Anyway, on today, Monday, April 18, 2011 (a special day in that you buy one pizza and get one free as per advert on TV as well as the printed menu) I went to order and pay in advance for pizzas for a new class.

I came into the store as usual with a detail list already prepared so that the store would know exactly how many pizzas, types, crust and other side items. When it came time for me to pay I was told that “Doublemelt” pizzas were not included in the offer. In the past 7yrs, I’ve ordered and paid for close to 500+ pizzas. During this time, I’ve never been surprised at any charge until now. Today, I was told that “each pizza” that had Doublemelt crust would be charged as a single pizza. Asking why and asking about the TV ad and the menu bought about no change. I showed the manager in their own menu that there is only a charge of 5 SAR for the crust.

He politely told me that they are required to charge 42 SAR for a Tex-Mex Feast with Doublemelt crust and that I would not receive the other one free. At no time could he provide proof of this nor could he explain “buy 1 and get 1 FREE” in light of this situation and our conversation. There is a major difference in 5 SAR extra and 42 SAR per pizza simply because it has “doublemelt crust”.
I have read the entire menu in English and in Arabic and there is no mention of this extreme charge. The menu states “Super Savers Everyday” are valid for Classic and Italian crust. However “Buy 1 and get 1 free” is not a Super Saver Everyday. Buy 1 and get 1 free is ONLY ON MONDAY…not everyday.

From what was explained to me after everything was ordered, I could buy a medium Tex-Mex Feast and get 1 free for for 42 SAR. If I get Crunchy Thin crust, there is a 5 SAR additional charge. I agree, as it is clearly stated in the menu. Now, if I order a medium Tex-Mex Feast with “Doublemelt crust” I must pay 42 SAR and I do not get 1 free. That is not what is stated in the menu. Perhaps, someone higher up can look into this scam and explain it to me. I have no complaint with the manager. He was in fact very professional and polite which is welcomed and appreciated.

In closing, I have no plans to go to Pizza Hut because of this situation. As stated before, I actually do love the taste of Domino’s much better, but I am very disturbed by everything I’ve already mentioned above. Perhaps, what I will do is simply stop buying your pizzas seeing that the advert of buy 1 and get 1 free is NOT what is actually happening. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

We went to our local Pizza Hut, Oberlin KS 67749. Ordered a personal pizza a head of time for our daughter so it would have time to cool. 10 minutes later my husband and I placed our order. The waitress did not take our menus. When we got our salads we waited for a while and had to get up and get our own silverware while I was doing that I took back our menus. My husbands order and our daughters order showed up at the same time. Pizza still too hot for a 3yr old. Then by the time they finished their food we heard the cook say he just put in the pizza rolls (my order)had to wait more 10min for mine to cook. Just got it to go by the time is was done. We did not receive a discount or even an apology. Looks like pizza hut won’t be getting our business for a while.

Ordered a Spinach Alfredo thin crust pizza last night from pizza hut. This thing that showed up at my door 5o minutes later was absolutely the worst pizza I have ever gotten in my 44 years. First it was cold, so cold that not even the Microwave could save this thing. It tasted like cardboard, absolutely disgusting. I took a bite and ran the rest of the pizza out to the dumpster. I have ordered from pizza hut before and gotten a good pizza but after this I will never order pizza from them again.

I was online and noticed a free $50 gift card from pizza hut if you signed up and purchased a living christian CD and subsequent monthly membership. I purchased the cd and then never received the $50 FREE gift card from pizza hut. Naturally Pizza Hut denies there was such an offer online! So I returned the living christian cd and they want to now charge my account because they said I never returned the cd even though I have proof the cd was returned by the post office. I will fight this one for all of us who make mistakes buying stuff online! Pizza hut really screwed me on this one and I still can’t believe this!

I went online to pizzahut.com and ordered my pizza at 6.30pm and to be delivered in 50 minutes. It’s now 8.30pm still no pizza has arrived, I rang the pizza hut location in Brassall to be told that it has not left the store yet. I have a small child who wants his dinner,and should be in bed already…Please explain why I should ever order anything from Pizza Hut again, period. A company should be able to keep a website up and take track of orders being delivered, or they shouldn’t have a website. I expected to be treated with better customer service, and expected something other than problems from Pizza Hut.

Ordered at 5:30 and didn’t get the pizza till 7:30. The driver seemed like he didn’t care. He gave me my food and I handed him $30; my order was $25. Instead of even pretending to get change while waiting, he said “There’s your food.” Normally I give the Pizza Hut drivers the change. But to expect a $5 tip is ridiculous. I get my food and realized he never gave me the 2 liter that was supposed to come with it. He was long gone and he never called or tried to rectify the situation. I finally get down to eating and the pizza is stone cold. I realize pizza is hard to keep warm in Alaska, but Pizza Hut could at least try to make an effort.

He had another 3 or 4 orders in the same bag and obviously had trouble organizing the orders. This is the third time I’ve ordered from that Pizza Hut location, and the second time they were extremely late and messed up my order. Needless to say, this is the last time I order from them.

I ordered a pizza from the pizza hut on 2222 in Austin tx, and they told me it would be 40min. I called them back after an hour and the guy says “I’m sorry sir we dont have you in the system” so I was talking to an operator when he told me I was on the way? Due to yalls lack of customer service I will never order from Pizza Hut again.

We went to pizza hut in abbotsford and ordered some pizza and when we got it it had almost no toppings. When we complained she waved her hand at us and said thats just the way kitchen makes it so your basically going to have to deal. I couldnt believe it. Then when you go make a complaint to head office they send the email to the store and of course no one responds.

Plus when you go in for their buffet you always end up standing around because when they run out of stuff they take forever replacing it.

Horrid place. Customer service just isnt what it used to be.

I paid for a pizza hut pizza over the phone from work because my child was hungry. I was never contacted about mistake it was until i went down there. The girl had a nasty attitude when i told her i was going to complaint with corp. She laughed and said whatever they was franchised! Tonight i ordered my pizza hut pizza @ 7:51 i got it at 9:20. Worst of all it was cold and burnt! The wings tasted kinda like rubber! I called to complaint and they never apologized or faked at least understanding the issue. I spent almost $40 and pizza hut was nasty!

We ordered a medium pizza hut pizza with three toppings witch where pepperoni ham and extra cheese. We then drove 11 miles to the nearest pizza hut to pick it up. When we arrived at home with the pizza we found it did not have extra cheese only three pieces of ham, and only three pepperoni. What a rip off and it cost us 11.66 plus the gas to pick it up!

I had guests at home. So we decided to order Pizza from Pizza Hut, our Guests were charged up. In spite of asking him repeatedly, if the quantity that I was ordering was sufficient, he said the non-veg pizza was good enough for 3 people. It was such an embarrassment when we took the pizza delivery, that we found the pizza was not sufficient for even 2 people forget 3 as suggested by Pizza Hut. He was in such a hurry of taking the order that he forgot giving suitable recommendations to the customer, that was definitely the worst delivery experience ever, thanks Pizza Hut Delivery!

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?