Burger King Complaints Continued... (Page 9)

808+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Burger King corporate: 1-866-394-2493

I went into burger king at 6:35 am on 2/5/2011, the person behind the counter was very slow moving (i figured he worked all night maybe tired not the problem) well he looked at me and said what do you want. I handed him a burger king coupon for buy one get one free breakfast bowl (which are very good). I said give me this and a medium black coffee please. He looked down at the coupon looked back up at me with a look of are you kidding me like i asked him for his first born. He said we don’t have any coffee, i said are you kidding, he looked back with the same blank look said no. I have been waited on before by this person with the same look, so maybe that is just his look. Burger King not serving breakfast and NO COFFEE R YOU KIDDING ME.

I just went to burger king to get food for my daughter…..I saw one guy in there…..Pulled up to drive through sat there for 10mins. Drove to the front and they disappeared…..all lights are on in the place……Its only 940p……this location is in Montgomery NY 12549…..Also when you do get someone they make you wait 10 to 15 mins for food…….I was reading reviews and they are bad with your company. Something needs to be done about this burger king location…….It has bad service……..I will go to Micky D’s right across the street…..they are nice and food is fresh and fast…..hope something is done about this……thank you for your time……..

Today on my lunch break I decided to go to the Burger King. As I approached the building I was really greatful that no cars was in the drive thru. As I was turning in a car did make it to the drive thru before me, the car was at the ordering speaker for about 10 mins before he pulled around. I then waited for 8 mins and no Burger King employee said anything as if there were closed. I pulled around only to find the same car that was in front of me is still at the window. after waiting for another 5 min the car drove off with no food or money being exchanged.

I then pulled up at the window and look at the Burger King employees who tried very hard to make no eye contact as they were looking at paper working and doing other things. After waiting at the window for close to 10 minutes I blew my horn which made no impact on them at all. Now cars that have arrived after me are pulling around and speeding off. The Burger King staff never did acknowdlege that they were not taking orders.

The head manager, Am making a serious complain about how staff are being treated in burger king in Gloucester most especially by the manager (stephen). First of all,there are no permanent hours for staff,they tend to do it every week where they give there own people more hours. One can’t even pay for one’s bill. We staff worked hard for the company,and the only we can be paid is with the harsh treatment. If only the HR of burger king can please come into the case, every staff should have specified hours they are working the days and time both the full and part time staff,at least we all have a sense of belonging.

I am working in burger king in Gloucester,employed as a full staff but being as a part time,even with the part time,i can be given just two days to work, how can I pay my bills! If I ask, the manager (Stephen) is going to tell me that they too much staff and they have to cut the hours,my question is why employ so my people? Please find something to the situation cause burger king Gloucester is not a loving place to work at all. All staff working with anger cause hey can meet up with financially and the stand in manager is not helping at all instead messing up the whole thing, it was a lot better when the manager was in (kamar) but immediately he left stephen feels his new manager and everything upside down. Please do something about burger king in Gloucester. Thank You!

During the busy lunch rush, i waited at the burger king counter for my order while this woman texted. My food was done and in the staging area. I waited a total of five minutes while this lady texted and/or facebooked on her phone. She laughed and was pointing at the phone while showing others. Another burger king counter person asked her to do something and she said… “just go ahead and do it…” indicating that her job was simply not important to her. Really, if you don’t like your job at burger king or anywhere else, go find another. I heard she later got fired by her boss, but honestly it was too little too late. You shouldn’t be texting at the counter!

What kind of company believes that an Oreo Shake is serving a vanilla shake with crushed Oreos and whip cream on top? I’ll tell you who, Burger King! Their service and quality keeps getting worse and this was the last straw. And to make it worse they gave me no receipt so no Corp number to call. Then I look online and there are no e-mail or numbers to call. Dammit I actually wanted to help BK and still they don’t even let me do that. Obviously they could care less about their customers. I’ll stick with In and Out, Jack in the Box and McDonalds…

Burger King — such crap! Every single one of their stores shut down in my area. Poor customer service is poor customer service. I had a bad customer experience. Oh it was 6 minutes to close of breakfast and they didn’t want to make a batch of biscuits? Oh, boo hoo hoo for the Burger King franchise! They lost a customer, and possibly the lifetime value of that customer, to save a buck on a biscuit batch. Burger King corporate will waste millions of dollars on advertising this year. But lost a customer on a freakin’ biscuit.

I am pretty upset about this. I am on disability and social security, so my budget is very much limited by that. Went in to burger king the other to get a burger, and was very surprised by the rising prices of fast food. Instead of a few dollars for a hamburger, it was almost 5 dollars. If you want fries and a drink, it will cost you almost $7.00, with a regular drink being $2.25. I ended up getting a few things off of the dollar menu, and went home frustrated. I know times are difficult for everyone, but it is very difficult to keep up with the rising costs of living. I don’t eat fast food like burger king all the time, but it would be nice sometimes to get a hamburger. I just don’t think I can justify spending that much money anymore, it’s just not worth it to me anyways. Burger king and probably every other fast food place keeps going up on their price, and you keep paying it. Why???

Have feedback for Burger King?