Burger King Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

928+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Burger King corporate: 1-866-394-2493

May 1, 2013 at 12:30pm I went through the drive through at store #10316. I ordered 2 double cheese burgers, 12 piece loaded tots, large coke, large dr. pepper. I had to tell the guy working the drive through that I wanted the 12 piece loaded tots 3 times. He then asked if I wanted them loaded! I said yes and then there was silence. I said "Hello" he said "yes can I help you"? I then asked him if he would repeat my order. He said "3 double cheese burgers (I only ordered two) a 12 piece order of loaded tots, lg coke and a lg dr. pepper". I said "no only two double cheese burgers not 3". He said "you only want two double cheese burgers"? I said " yes that is correct". Then there was silence once again. I said are you still there? He did not reply so after another 30 seconds of silence I pulled to the window. I told the cashier that I needed her to repeat my order because he obviously did not hear me or something and would not repeat it after he got it wrong. She said " that was 2 double cheese burgers lg loaded tots, lg coke and lg dr. pepper. I said yes that is correct. So, i got back to work gave my co-worker his burger and i then sat down to eat. They gave me 2 double stacks (which have bacon) and the burger sucked because I do not like bacon. I did not get my 12 piece loaded tots and they gave me 2 dr. peppers and I can not drink dr.pepper. I am unable to return the food and drink because I have to work so I do not get a burger, tots or something to drink. I tried to call the store and they will not answer and then I get a fax machine tone. THAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THE TICKET TOO! I am very pissed and hungry....I will write to the paper about this Burger King if something is not done. This is not the 1st, 2nd or 3rd ect........problem we have had with them. Please make this right for me. Thank you.

I just went to the Burger King in Batesburg, SC. I ordered 2 double cheeseburgers ketchup only, 5 bacon double cheeseburgers ketchup only and an order of the 9 piece chicken fries. Not too complicated right? Wrong, when the lady gave me my order thank goodness I checked it & all of the burgers were wrong. I had to explain the order to the drive thru lady 3 times and she then says "so you don't want pickles on those?" ( Really??? ) Then another woman came to the window & said you want 2 double cheeseburgers with no cheese & only ketchup? ( You have got to be kidding me!)

I once again explained my order. Finally I got my food & the lady had an attitude handing it to me. When I got home & was pulling the food out of the bag I seen that they shorted me a burger & one of them was STILL wrong!!!!

A few weeks later, I ordered two #1 (large)meals one w/o onions and cheese and one whopper w/o pickles and with BOTH whopper's they still got them wrong and even after I brought them back up front to be fixed the one that was requested WITH onions the took off the cheese which was wanted on and I told them all they had to do was add onions. The whopper w/o cheese HAD cheese and BOTH were greasy & cold! The fries were supposed to be lg but we got small and the were so salty that we couldn't eat them!

I paid $15.42 for both whopper value meals and I will not go to BK #0396 in Syracuse,NY again, if ANY BK! It was horrible!! This was on 12/30/11@ 4:52pm

On December 10 2011, I gone up to the drive threw window on 56 street and Bush here in Tampa Florida. order a chicken sandwich and French Fries. I did not check my order to see if every thing was ok. so after I got home washed up ready to sit down to eat. I notice the chicken sandwich was burnt black burnt. so I go back to Burger King. ask to speak to the Manager. he came up to the counter I said to him when I put the Sandwich on the counter, that I would not serve this to a homeless person very nicely. he lash out at me and said you dont come in telling this to me I Didn't make the Sandwich you don't come in here telling this to me.

I said to him sir I'm not lashing out at you I'm only saying to you that this was not right to serve this to no one Burnt black chicken and there was other customers there. so he went on , and on. so I said just give me my money back. he did give me my money back and I said Thank you. he never did say you are welcome neither did he make an Apology. all I'm saying is that he did not go about it the right way as being a Manager. I did not get his name. but I know him if I see him again and he is a black Manager.

On 10/24/12 at approx. 7:40pm I pulled into the drive-thru at the b/k on bennett rd in fredonia,ny and ordered the following items from the dollar menu...1 bacon cheeseburger,1crispy chicken sandwich and1small choc olate milkshake. I thought your employee said $8.53,please pull foreward.. and assumed it was a mistake. When I pulled to the window, the person working there again said,'$8.53 please.' I stated, you've made a mistake...I ordered a one dollar bacon cheeseburger,a one dollar crispy chicken sandwich, and I dont know how much a small choc. shake is,but it isn't$5.50....the person there again said it's$8.53. I laughed and told him to have a nice day and left without the order. WTF!!! Are your small shakes $5.50?Is this some shitbird trying to skim$5.00 from every drive-thru patron?I guess I'll be dining at your competitors from now on....

On March 24, 2013 @ 1:13 I went thru drive in window of store#7881. Ordered 2 Whopper Jrs, fries and onion rings. When I arrrived home, one of the Jr.'s has NO burger. I tried to call the store and let them know what was happening and got no answer.....just a large shrill as it was a fax#. Drove to the store and explained what had happened. The person took the Jr back and proceeded to correct the error but by using the original bun and condiments. No apology was offered. I waited and when the Jr was up, the person in the back stated that the Jr was for that "dude" at the counter. We spend a lot of money at this Burger King, and I do not appreciate this attitude. This "dude" is helping to pay for the salaries of those they are serving. There is a Wendy's and McDonald's across the intersection and that is where I will be going from now on and ensuring that everyone we know knows about the bad service and dis-respect this burger king [I can't even capitalize the B and K] has begun to show.

I actually Live about 3 mnin away from burger king and I actually go to there at least 3-4 times a week. During the day it is great but at night it really is a day and night thing. You guys have 2 employees that work together which end up being mother and son. Usually the older women well Id rather keep it pg-13 she is very lazy and purposly says we dont have certain things no on the menu just so she wont make it. The son was fine at first but I guess whats falls from the apple tree doesnt land far I am truely upset about getting out of work very late and am unable to order what I would like to order and if it wasnt for my kids I would of stopped along time ago from ordering from you guys Please take note of that and hopefully the problem is resolved.....
ps. im not the only one who complains about them I just took the time to let you guys know whats really going on

on the 18/03/2013 at 1210 i stop into one of your branch in hornby christchurch and orderd two bbq backon burgers and a creamy mayo and two chicken skwers in all three of my burgers the patties were as black az the tyers on my car that shouldnt have even been given to a custmer and to top it off i had to wait in my truck for five minets while they burnt the patties im am not happy at all it cost me 24dollers and i couldnt even eat it im am hopeing that you learn from this and fire who ever is working there they are lucky i dont go back and throw this crap threw the windo i would like to hear back from you or you can loose me and my money kfc is up the road

I was recently in your Mount Joy PA store to get something to eat. I could not believe what I had seen.

To begin with, there was a line of people waiting for a person to take their order. The soda machine counter looked like it had not been cleaned since closing since the night before. The tables and floor was not much better.

While I was sitting there eating my meal, I saw to employees come from the back to pick up the trays. They did not have any cleaning tools to clean up dining area with. I was afraid to use the restroom just in case it was in the same condition as the dining area.

I will not be stopping in to this store again. I'll pay the extra money to eat a meal at Subway or Sonics.

I visited the drive-thru located at 3311 Midland Blvd in Fort Smith, AR. I ordered a small Raspberry Fruit Smoothie, which was advertised for $1. I was told they were out of the Raspberry mix, but had the Mango and Strawberry-Banana. I said I would take a Mango then. I was told my total was $2 and some change. I asked wasn't it on sale for $1? The person then said, "That's only for the Raspberry".

I told her never mind and drove away. First of all, if you're out of the mix, you either should take the sign down or charge the same price for a different flavor. It's not the customer's fault if you are out of something. I am a native of Fort Smith, but have resided in Van Buren, AR for 12 years. There is a Burger King around the corner from my house, but I chose to bypass that one and patronize the Fort Smith location. I think that was bad business.

I was at a Burger King store with my brother. I notice that there were people that was behind me getting there orders. I went up to ask what was taking so long, the girl did not offer me a explanation so I told her to refund my card (the bill was 16.02). I then left. Upon checking my bank account, it did not show the account credited. The next day I went in again and ask to talk to the manager, she told me that it take 24 hours to go through, again I left. On Monday the 29th of October 2012 I looked at my account it was not credited. I went in to talk to the manager I could not understand what she was saying and again told me it would take 24 hrs, it was now 48 hrs. I became frustrated and told her that I would just like to have my refund, she stated that I would have to go to the corporate office. Then threatened to call the police on me because I was frustrated and raised my voice. I left defeated and angry. I was not offered another meal at a different time, apology, and I could not get my money back.

I went to Burger King this afternoon to pick up lunch for my family and I. All of our food was not only wrong but the lettuce on our burgers looked as if it had come out of the garbage disposal! I ordered an angry whopper combo a double whopper with cheese combo and two cheeseburger kids meals. Not a one of our sandwiches had any cheese, I've explained the old lettuce that was used my children's fries were burned and I thought I'd give the new sweet potato curly fries a try... HA! I swear the order I got must've been the scrapings from the bottom of the fryer! Not one whole fry in the box! Not sure that I will ever go back to a Burger King ever. We are on a pretty tight budget and thought we'd splurge we thought it'd be a nice treat, what a surprise! To top it off no receipt!

On 2/27/2012 at 6:30am Wednesday morning, I visited a Burger King District 17 located in Miami, FL and upon dropping my younger sister Shantavia Howard off to work due to she is a Burger King employee. I drove through the drive thru area to place an order and upon placing my order I heard through the intercom name calling and profanity by the Burger King Employee/ Manager who is taking my order so my younger sister hears the conservation which was about me. She told the manager the customer u called b***h is my sister. So please show some respect and reframe from calling her out of her name. The Burger King Manager was way out of line I was disgusted when I realized she was talking about me. She was very rude & unprofessional. In addition, she further then said to my sister that she would beat her ass up and that I'm unclear on what I want. But as a Burger King customer I should have never heard the conservation through the drive thru window I also try to reason with my sister to hold her peace with the rude manager, in my opinion the incident that occurred was outrageous and does not represent the company very well. Furthermore, I'm a victim caught in the middle of the crossfire due to an employee who woke up on the wrong side of the bed also for the record I could have been anybody perhaps an inspector. Last but not least, after the incident my younger sister then calls me back on her phone because the rude manger order her to leave immediately so I went back to pick her up enough was enough I personally walked in gave back the coffee and demand a refund for my ice coffee drink later to learn the manger name was Aixa . Thank you

I went through the drive-thru and ordered 2 double stackers, a Rodeo Cheeseburger, & 2 medium fries. It cost me $10.01. I paid and I immediately received my food I also asked for Sweet & sour sauce and she gave me one. I looked in the bag and saw that I was missing 2 orders of fries. I waved, called out, & even honked my horn. All 3 employees looked at me and just continued what they were doing. I ended up leaving because no one acknowledged me. When I got home the Rodeo cheeseburger had a raw onion instead of onion rings, Mayonnaise instead of BBQ sauce & it included bacon. Last time I checked, a rodeo cheeseburger doesn't have raw onions,mayo,& bacon.

my co-worker and myself went to burger king on 2/25...(5017 Fayetteville Road Lumberton NC 28358) she got iced coffee with a shot of vanilla...I decided not to get it because I love coffee but i wanted her to try it 1st so after she bragged about how great it was we decided to go back on today (2/26) i was excited to enjoy my coffee but on our way out of the building another co-worker wanted to get something as well. so when we got there we opted to walk in and not go through drive, because we had so many seperate orders. when we got there the gentleman comes to take our order and he was had already entered into the system the ice coffee with the shot of vanilla. but there was another woman...i think she said her name was Laura or something to that effect who told her they were not suppose to do that. when my coworker advised her we did it yesterday she proceeds to whisper to the gentleman for about 2 mins. How rude and unprofessional. in the end she says she wants to be fair all accross the board. she could not make an exception for us, however i did not ask for any "special treatment" we wanted the ice coffee special .25$ and a shot of vanilla which we were prepared to pay for, just like she did on 2/25. this is why i am upset, you offer a special for a whopper junior, 1.59 and it only advertises on tv the whopper junior. however before they ring you out they offer cheese for an additional price. Same should go for the coffee, you offer a .25$ the option to add vanilla for an additional price should be included! Especially since the day before my co-worker got it for .30$! so i didnt fuss and just got my whopper junior and left. the thing that has me truly upset is because we went to another burger king and they did it. and even worse when i got back to work my sandwhich had brown lettuce and the tomato looked like somebody ate out the middle of it. i know the economy is rough but i do we really have to skimp out on the quality of food and customer service? I thought it was burger king's motto to have it my way. if that is the way you are giving it out....just keep it and i will take my services somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JO-RONNICA E CAMPBELL

i go to burger king quite often, because you serve lunch during breakfast. i was at the burger king on robbins road grand haven mi. and i ordered a chicken tender crisp meal. (7.00 almost) the chicken patty was so greasy that when i bit into it grease was running down my chin. i brought the chicken patty up to the counter after only taking one bit from it and showed the clerk jolein her name started with a j. she asked me what i wanted her to do about it.

i then turned to five other customers in line and asked them if they would eat it and they agreed that was pretty greasy. i then asked her for the complaint number. she pretty much told me she was going to do nothing. she offered me a bun. my whole sandwhich was covered in grease. it squirted on my face. she gave me the district managers number trica is her name. i called her and told her the situation and she said she was on lunch and she would call me back after she talked to your employee.

which she never did and this is quite upsetting for your employee to be so unperfessional. i've at here many times with no complaints and for someone to just blow me off like both of your emploees did is quite upsetting, like i don't want to eat there just to avoid this kind of bad service.

Hello, I have been to the Burger King restaurant address 1164 Malabar Road Se Palm Bay, FL 32907. Phone number 321-956-1131. This is my third unpleasant experience with this particular Burger King. I cannot begin to express how from start to finish the customer service, wait time and freshness of food was way below any standards known to human. The first two times I took it as just a bad day on my part or Burger Kings. Today was the last straw. On this particular visit there was a manager taking orders and it looked all every other position in the place. I could tell by the look on her face she was so stressed and upset.

I did not want to add anymore frustration that she had on her plate already. Each of my last three visits we were maybe 2 deep in drive through yet our wait times were over 15 minutes. There was no apology or explanation given when we paid and our food was handed to us. Also the food was cold each order. Today was no exception. I did keep my receipt because I do feel that this time there must be some compensation done on Burger King's part.

My colleagues and i went to BK on 2s551 Route 59, Warrenville, IL 60555 1/22/13 about 12:20pm.
There were no one behind us at the drive through so we waited at the drive through for almost 10 minutes included honking the horn and no one answered. so we drove up to the pickup windows and saw a guy standing there with a mustache apparently either looking at the chairs or talking to someone, was not getting food or placing an order. we watched him for about 5 minutes, then he walked towards the back. A few minutes later a young girl started putting on a head set looked at us while we are sitting at the drive through window and then looked the other way, just like the other guy did. We honked to get her attention, still nothing. She looked at us again and then back to straight across the cashier. at this point we were not being served. the 3 of us decided to go across the street to McDonalds and placed our orders along with order for our other co-workers that did not come with.
At times i think McDonalds customer service was bad, but i have never been ignored like ever especially getting food.
Thought someone might like to know or would actually care and do something about it.

I ordered dinner for my children today through the drive thru at the Burger King located on Washington Street in Dorchester,MA, I buy food from this shop at least twice a week. Today my order was incorrect. I ordered two chicken parms and the sauce used was bbq instead of marinara sauce, I went back into the shop and explained the mistake to the manager named Carlo. First of all he gave me an attitude like I made a mistake. He thre my bag inthe garbage withouir looking into it. He grabbed a sandwich from the warmer and slammed a bag at me. I continued to inform him that I had two sandwiches not one he yelled back at one of the cooks to make an additional sandwich. Again he threw the bag at me without an apology. Upon arriving at home I realized they had used bbq saauce on one of the sandwiches so I returned to the shop. Before I could inform him the sandwiches were made incorrectly again another customer was complaining to him about the way his food was prepared to which he responded again with a bad attitude he continued to tell the other customer that he was not his son and that he shouldnt ever speak to him in that manner again. He also yelled at one of his employees in front of several other customers which I find completelty unprofessional. He yelled at her telling her to stop stacking to look at all the food on the warmer and that she needed to get the food out of there. If he was upset he shouldnt take it out on his employees.When I approcahed him about the new sandwiches he again gave me an attitude and spoketo me in an unprofessional tone. He argued with me in front of many other customers assuring me the sauce used was the correct sauce which in fact was not. At that point I became so upset that I replied that as a manager he should learn some customer service and learn to speak to customers because we are the ones who pay his salary. Instead of apologizing he said I made the sandwiches what else do you want? He continued to yell at me as I was exiting the shop saying I made the sandwiches 6 times to which I replied you shouldve gotten is correct the first time. This shop has just lost a good customer who spenad at least $100 a week in it. I am disgusted that a manager not only treats customers with disrespect but also his employees in front of customers. This man has no business being a manager in a place of business that advertizes "Burger King Have it your way!!!!!! at this site its more like the manager's way and dont you dare complaint because he will just disrespect you in front of others and make you feel like you are the one at fault.

I visit your Hattiesburg, MS location at Turtle Creek; I have been to this store location multiple times, and i have noticed the mistreatment of workers at this location. There were two workers behind the counter but the worker who was trying to clean and make your store suitable for customers to eat. The manager threatened her that if she did not put the customer first that she would become one. I think that was extremely out of line. She is sweet I eat at that location many times and she always greets me with a smile. The managers are immature and this establishment also takes a long time to give out food. Can you help them please I was very disappointed in that manager's decision.

My husband and I are from orange, tx. We go to the burger king in vidor. About 10-15 mins from us. We have been there numerous of times because we LOVE the food. But the service and getting the food right is a different story! We go once every other week. EVERYTIME we go in he gets a burger with cheese, NO VEGS, and light on mayo and ketchup. Is that hard?? I can't understand why when he gets his burger, it's never right!!!! It's not hard!!!!! When he gets it, it's either good on mayo and ketchup and there is veggies or just lettuce or they glob on the mayo and ketchup and leave off the veggies. It's like they can not do both and go easy on mayo and ketchup and no veggies!!

The first couple of times it happen we excused it. But now it's everytime we go in! Today- jan. 17, 2012 we went for lunch and I didn't get what I ordered. I got the California whopper jr (which I love!!) and I was in the middle of saying I wanted the meal and the cashier cut me off and was saying something to another worker. Then my husband got his usual number one with cheese easy mayo and ketchup and no veggies. Well we got our food.........mine was not the meal, and his had lettuce. I checked our ticket and it did not say no lettuce but no onion, no pickle and no tomato. I have looked at the receipt in the past and not always is it a cashier mistake.

But it is like this everytime we go. We don't want to stop going because we love it! But if they can't get it right then we will stop going. It's so simple, get it fixed is all we ask. And I read it's good to leave a suggestion........ Well, I suggest they start paying attention to what they are ringing up at the register, listen to the customer, and kitchen crew needs to pay attention to what is on that ticket. I used to work fast food, it's not hard to read a ticket, or ring up something on the register.

Recently went to Burger King My husband and me . I ordered Buffaloe Strips dinner with onion rings and Plain Iced Coffee Total $7.39 for my order.
Started eating one of my strips was pink I broke open some of the others some were also pink I'm not going to eat pink chicken My husband went back to the counter showed the cashier other started coming to see All they said was who was the person cooking They told his name Never offered my husband some more strips no other food in exchange for what I had paid for So he just ask for another Ice Coffee. So I got to eat nothing It was not my place to ask what they were going to do for the $ 7.39 cup of iced coffee. They just all stood around and look like what you want me to do . Unprofessional They should be trained better. I have always loved Burger King and I know sometimes our food is not exactly the way we like But this should have been handled differently! This is why so many people get food poison.

First let me say that I love Burger King and I never make complaints, but I am very disappointed with the meal I received. I ordered a bk bacon stacker with no bread (low carbing) and when I got home and looked at it I was upset. So upset in fact I had to take a picture of it. There was a very small patty with very little cheese and 1 strip of bacon (not even on the burger, just thrown in the box). My son gets these burgers all the time with the bin and they are huge. Literally it took 3 bites to finish. Low carbing at fast food restaurants aren't easy and I was expecting the burger to look like it would if it had a bun and it was nowhere close. I basically paid for a bk stacker and got a kids cheeseburger if that.

Hi
I just visited Burger King on Manchester ave in westchester /Los Angeles
And first I had to wait 10 min for the food and I was the only one in the drive thru
Then I didn't get a receipt and I realized after driving away he forgot to give me my soda:( and the burger was cold and the bread was dry and old
I'm was not happy with today's visit

I went to the driver thru at the Burger King on Vogelweh AB in Germany on 7 May 2013 at around 7:30 PM. I order a number 6 value meal and I was the only customer there at that time. After about 10 minutes waiting I saw about 6 customers come through and ordered food. I was told to pull up and park, after another 5 minutes I saw all the other customers got their food and left so I went inside to ask where my food was and was ignored. I began to get irritated and asked what was going on and the manager Donna said "DO YOU WANT TO TAKE MY NAME TAG OFF AND WE CAN GO OUT IN THE PARKING LOT?" I demanded my money back. she then said "Go home and cook your food and never come back here again."

My boss at work said he was having burgers for lunch and i thought man a wopper junior would be nice,so i drove to the burger king closes to my work(half hour lunch break).I ordered 2 wopper junior's w/cheese and headed back to work,after opening the sandwich wrapper i noticed wilted lettuce. After taking a cuople bites i noticed that the bun had some hard areas like when you microwave a bun, then another bite i realized EVERYTHING on the bun was the exact same hotness. The tomatos pickles and mayo were extreamly hot so i know the just nuked some old burgers that were just laying around for god knows how long.

I deceided to try the second burger figuring it would be ok but nooooooooooo it was exactly like the first one (SUCKED) now im still hungry but my lunch break is done so i can't even go back to complain to them. We were at Burger king store #07771 today for lunch at 11:43. I though that I was ordering two meals with the prices on the board. The person at the register never really paid attention to what I was saying or what I was saying. She charged me for 1 meal and 1 sandwhich. I told her I wanted two meals and so she charged me for fries and a pop which ended up costing me more than the meals would have. The food was soo soo.

I just felt that if she didn't know what she was doing she should not of been at the register. She had to ask someone else three different questions just while taking my order. I know that it only cost me $3.00 more but I know that I will not be eating there any more. The prices are higher that we like as well. Just felt if I got ripped off how many others did as well when an employee is not trained properly.

I do not know the store number of my complaint due to no receipt, which apparently happens to be a reoccurring thing in Burger Kings in PA. I was at the drive through at about 11:30. Its right across the street from my work and I go there when I don't feel like cooking. It took forever for them to take my order in the line for drive-thru. There were 4 cars in front of me and 3 behind me. Finally, when I got up there I saw one boy. The person taking my money. He was the only one I saw the whole time.

I know the cashier is probably one of the best there. His name is Randy, and he's always polite and gives good service. The Burger King on New Falls Road in Levittown is in some serious need of late night employees. They are under prepared for what they are getting into and the wait is ridiculous. I'm just glad Randy was there to serve me. I will not be going back again though, because this service is constant.

I have been a customer for this restaurant frequently until tonight... The past few stops at this restaurant have no only completely screwed up my orders but I have finally reached my last straw with dealing with them... The last couple of times, including tonight they have given me a completely different order than I asked for (i.e. no cheese as I am lactose intolerant, or extra pickles which I get none...) If it is supposed to be "Your way" as described in the ad campaigns, why is it their way.

When I live 30 minutes away from this restaurant and I call to complain they pick up the phone tell me they speak no english, hang up and then revert it to a fax machine every time I call back... Then I call their customer hotline to complain and they tell me they are closed call again some other time...I will NEVER EVER go back to a single burger king even if I was starving and being an Iraqi war verteren u can say thats alot....If this is the freedom I stood up for why cant I get some decent service in a place I want to eat in...

My wife and I have on many occasions stopped into your restaurants while traveling and on the go. We were on a return trip from Oregon through Coure'dalene Idaho to our home in upper Idaho on the 6th of July 2011. We stopped in your local store at that location and were shocked at how the location was run, the place was in no way kept up to standard. The men's washroom was not serviced, neither washroom had paper towels, the windows were filthy, the garbage was pouring over at the exit door just outside in the parking lot. We have been to your store many times in Sandpoint, never saw this mess.

I request nothing other than I sincerely hope you look into this situation and see that the management is told of our findings. Yours truly, Bryan and Sarah Ferguson. P.S. the lettuce in our burgers was thrown away it was so brown.....

Hi I would just like to say that I'm a regular customer of the Passaic Burger King on Gregory Ave,each time I go there not only is the food cold but they never get my order right I also want to make it known that there are alot of Mexicans that work there and they don't speak or understand English very well and i repeat to them and they still get it wrong I would really appreciate it if you canhandle this problem with them im tired of paying for something and not getting it the way i ordered it thank you very much Sincerely Frank Davila PS please do not E-Mail me send me a message I go under Tito Davila.

Hello my name is Tara Hickman and I am an employee at the Burger King In indianapolis,indiana store 8053 off of Raymond St and Churchman. I have been employed at that store since July 2012 but I have been with BK for almost 5 years. I worked at the BK on East st store 10897 when they were coorperate. The reason I am sending this is there is a big managment issue at my store. We recently got a new asst manager named Gary Hart and he is becoming a big problem.

He has only been with BK for 6 months and he is ruining our store and our employees. No one likes or is willing to work with him and he has only been at our store for 2 weeks. He talks about his sex life at work to all the employees and with me being a female I do not appreciate it. He is trying to fire all of the employees because he said he can since hes the boss. He has already fired one person who has been with BK for 10 years or more.

He is a very rude and arrigant person and should not be a manager or even work around people if you ask me. I have been trying to talk to our general manager James Potter who has been at BK for around 20 years but it is getting me no where. He also is having some issues of his own. We have 3 or more hispanic employees who are not legal and every time there social securities numbers come back not valid he gets them a new one and keeps them there and gives them a raise when no other employees get raises. This has become a big problem at our store. Our managers play favortism towards certain people and its forget everyone else. If someone could please address this problem it would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to remain anonomous for my jobs sake since I have 2 kids to take care of.

I checked on line before I leave my house in Sausalito to make sure the time you guys close the store in Sausalito ca. The Burger King page says that the restaurant close at 1 am on Saturdays. I left my home, I got there and there is one employee inside the restaurant(10:30 pm) with the door locked. He walked towards the door and through the glass door make sign for to get out there. I felt confuse, and not understanding what is going on I walked to the drive thrue, the same employee came outside. I asked him what time the restaurant close, and he said "I don't know" in a extremely rude way, and walked towards the parking in lot. This episode happend on the 05/04/2013, at the Burger King restaurant located in Sausalito ca, the time was 10:30 pm. I'm very desapointed with Burger King customer service, and won't go back to the restaurant again. I also will tell all my friends from Sausalito and Marin city where I leave my entire life, what happend to me.

I recently went to visit one of burger king location(946 creswell lane,Opelousas,La) It was 11:09pm My host took my order( Devin) i move on and went to the 1st window. when i got to the 2nd window I saw Devin again . Poor thing he was working hard (Taking orders,Colecting for Orders & Then Fixiting Then) I Tip him( He is a triving employee from what i saw) i ask were was the manager. i stated to him that i am very pictular from where i eat. I told him money and food dont mix. Playingwith money which is very dirty/ then fixing food not good... where was the knight Manager Why wasn't she helping.. these young kids try so hard to keep their jobs they do exactly what the manager say or do ( I can tell he's one of those kids) I stated to Him I'm not a drunk and very aware of how my food is fix. it wasn't him fault but the manager fault & alson With out gloves.

I went to the Burger King in Paris Texas. The girl manager that was working was acting very much out of line. I witnessed her push and employee and get in their face and say things like, "keep messing with me, watch and see what happens." She was cursing while speaking and she was speking very loudly. This was during luch time and there were many children in this establishment. I think that she should be held accountable for the way she was acting. I do not think that it is policy of any sort for a manager to speak to an employee out in public for all to see and hear. The employee acted very calmly. She just kept on and on. I just sat and watched her for over thirty minutes. I think that it is unfair to the employee she was speaking to and pushed, it is also unfair to witness that type of behavior while trying to eat lunch. I just felt you should know they type of people working as managers in your stores. This was very unprofessional.

I live on Shaw AFB in SC and recently I went to Burger king for breakfast and had to wait almost 30 minutes to get a sausage biscuit. I thought maybe it was just because they was so busy but then I go back again a week later and they have no sausage and the next day they have no burgers. I mean come on how you gonna run a business and have no sausage or burgers. That wasn't the worse thing. I went through the drive through to get breakfast and the woman accidentally kept my debit card. When I realized it was missing I called the Burger king and they told me they had the card and would hold it for me until I picked it up the next day. When I went to get the card the manager called me a liar several times telling me that she gave me the card the previous day and I was out of town with my husband. After 30 minutes of arguing with her telling her i didnt pick up the card she finally went back to the office and looked just to find the debit card. She never apologized or nothing for making that mistake. That place is horrible if things dont change I wont be going back and alot of other people have said the same thing. Its hard for them to go there and get lunch because they have to wait so long.

The Villages Burger King on rte 27/441 is one of the worst I have ever seen. It has gone totally down hill in the last year. Today, Saturday 17 August about 3:00 my friend and I went there becasue we like the deals and the food. However that will definitely be the last time we will grace your door. At 3:00 my friend ordered the original chicken sandwich and was told the chicken would not be ready for ONE HOUR. So she ordered something else. The nozzle was off the sweet tea container and there was no other way to get sweet tea according to the manager. Right after we got our sundaes, the manager told the other workers not to take any more orders for sundaes becasue they were OUT of ice cream. Remember by this time is was about 3:30 in the afternoon!!! Last Saturday after our meal we were going to order some other type drink like an ICEEE or a smoothie and had to wait over 20 minutes to get it. Several people in front of us just left since everything was taking too long. Both days there were only 3 people working there and there appeared to me no management at all. As far as I am concerned, it is GOOD BYE BURGER KING, HELLO WENDY'S OR KFC.

My family truly love Burgerking until we moved to Stockbridge Ga. I'm a Manager by trade have been for 14 years. I'm not sure what the problem is but it takes entirely to long to get served there. It does not matter whether it be inside or drive thru. You can go in and see 5 girls leaning in the front noone in line and 2 in back puffing and huffing. Now i know perhaps, this manager is going for the least waste from food already half prepared,but i can't go there on my lunch hour because out of 6 visits it took average of 27 minutes to get two doublecheesburgers and 2 cokes. Come on now, thats crazy and it was 3 in afternoon , not even lunchtime. If this is a corporate owned store you need to find out whats going on there. People love BK but takes to long thats why the 2 mcdonalds within 3 miles are both busy 24/7.

I have been ill and haven't felt like eating/drinking much. This evening, I watched a commercial that came over the television, advertising your ICEE drink. It was the first thing that sounded good to me. My husband and I drove twenty minutes into town. (Ardmore, OK ...we live in the rural area)

We arrived at the Burger King, at 10:40 (give or take a few minutes) and there were four automobiles in front of us. We waited in the drive thru line for over THIRTY minutes, twenty plus of those minutes were after we ordered our coke and cherry ICEE.

When we finally arrived at the window, the person waiting on us, said..."Sorry the coke ICEE just went on defrost! Guess which flavor was mine. The COKE flavored ICEE. So, at 11:23, after driving and waiting, I did NOT get the one thing that your commercial/advertisement told me I could purchase.

This may sound funny and ridiculous to you. But you, Burger King, wasted my time, my gas money, my patience and my expectations of your product and service.

I went to Burger King @ 741 and 725 on April 12,2013 around 1:50pm. I ordered 3 bacon burgers, 2 whopper jr. meals no cheese extra mayo, onion rings and fries and med cokes. My total was $12.22 I handed the girl a $20.00, one dime 2 nickels and 2 pennies. There was 3 girls at the window when this took place. A guy handed me my food and said here you go. I told him I didn't receive my drinks.He handed me a medium coke and small red drink. I told him I ordered 2 medium cokes. He then handed me my medium coke.

I didn't realize at the time they didn't give me my change back until around 4pm when I went to pay for something else that I realized I didn't get my change. I went back to Burger King and was asked if I had a receipt. I told the manager they didn't give me a receipt or my change back. He told me that the other manager counted the draw and it wasn't over. I asked him what time these employees came back to work and he refused to tell me.

I walked into the lobby of Burger King 11511 at 6255 Blue Bonnet in Baton Rouge at 10:59 on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. I stood at the register for 11 minutes while the manager took orders for the drive thru from that same lobby register. She never acknowledged me. No greeting of ant kind. At 11:10 I asked her I'd she was going to at least greet me and give me some idea of when she could serve me. She started telling and telling me who was on break. So I informed her that I would file an official complaint and said "do whatever!".

J. Anderson
773-255-9858

I have been going to the Burger King in Presque Isle, Maine for years. I'm not sure who the manager is at this store now. But the business is going downhill fast. Someone needs to check them out.

Tonight was the last straw, my husband and I ordered a couple of meals, and drove to our next stop which was five minutes away if not less. When we got here we took he food out of the bag, it was stone cold, I had ordered a Whooper Jr. and the cheese hadn't even been melted. Don't know if it was every warm.

There are times when they forget things you order etc. Just had enough of it and decided that someone should know how franchise is being run. It would be a perfect place for coperate to check out.

There is a Burger King in Caribou and they have it together, the food is always awesome and their workers are on the ball.

I went to bk in california,MD and was disappointed. First of all they were serving regular size sandwhiches on mini burger buns and when I asked the manager why thinking maybe it was just made wrong,I believe her name was billie, she was very rude and bitchy to all the guests AND her employees. No wonder I didn't see a single smile in the place. It was dirty, it was slow, and employees were extremly rude. The manager didn't seem to care when I said I will never return and tell everyone I know not to go there either. Instead of going to this bk 2 mins from my house I'd rather drive 20 mins away to the ghetto.

Every time i order i order the same thing 2 whoppers plain and get it home and everything but the kitchen sink is upon it and its not busy when i enter theres to much playing around i have to repeat myself at least 3 times and they still cant get it right burgerking is not just around the corner it takes gas to get there so now it seems when you order to go you must take your order take everythiny out unwrap it open up each burger and check them for it seems that you can no longer have your way anylonger is it only i that they just seem to throw anything to and they are rude also such as its a burden to take my order it would be unfair to say its all burgerkings but this one store number 9854 is to be desired...

While at the Attica NY Burger King I had placed an order and waited 10 minutes for the order to be filled . While standing waiting for my order, the person serving me was VERY rude the MANGER is also VERY rude .This was a young school age girl (must of had bad day at school ) .This not the first time I have had problems there ! I am a school bus driver and take many sports trips with school age kids .After this happening I will think twice about STOPPING at the Burger King in Attica N.Y. I think that this should be looked into I work for First Student bus service and we have many drivers that drive for these trips.

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST STOP SOMEWHERE ELSE different restaurant company (we are located in western NY severing Erie ,Gen Wyoming Orleans & Monroe counties.Your attention on this matter would apprecated.

on 10/28/12, at burger king in warrenville, il. at 4pm, i was informed that the customer is not always right.oh, did i mention this happened in america?i ordered two dble cheeseburgers off the grill and fresh fries. reminding the girl again that it was to be off the broiler. after i was asked for 12.41. i said that was alot, and the girl said she made a mistake and had to ask the manager for help. he took control of the register and i reminded him i wanted it off the broiler; as i was watching the cook take the already cooked patties out of the cold pan to be microwaved. the mgr.[ julio gomez, he told me was his name ]said off the broiler. the cook then made one, and the mgr. bagged it. i then said, i ordered two,and the mgr. informed me i was wrong, and had only ordered 1! that i had only paid for 1! the girl said, "he paid for two" after all, he had taken care of the order after she had erred. he asked me if i wanted another one, and i said that i wanted two, just like i had ordered! he then repeated many times that i had only paid for one, that i had ordered one! i said isn't the customer always right?, and he said more beliggerently, no, the customer is not always right! well, that hit me as pretty confrontational for something that was entirely his and her fault. when i asked for his name, he replied, "julio" then i asked him his last name "gomez", he said. i thought that it sounded a little common, but i am writing this letter thinking it will be his real name, though i suspect it isn't. he was overly aggressive and his attitude was one of disrespect. he seems to be a little arrogant, and needless to say, his store will be the last place i order a meal, in the future.i hope someone will read my letter and not dismiss it per se. i am not a typist, and it took me longer that you can imagine to type it.! i'd like a response to this letter, thank you.

Went into Burger King today as its what my daughter chose we ordered and everything was not appetising at all ! The burger bun was dry and had no sauce the chips were freezing ! I didn't eat mine I took my little girls back and said I'm fine with not changing mine because I had been put off but wanted her chips replacing they made some fresh chips and then put them in the kids bag with the cold ones still in there I said the cold chips are still in there and the women replied you have got fresh chips in there as well so why are you complaining ?!? Needless to say I am appalled at the service I got and don't think I will be going back ! It's not very often we take my little girl out for something to eat as she has milk allergies and Burger King are usually good with us but this experience is not a nice one I would understand if they were busy but I was they only customer being served and 3 tables had been used it is unacceptable !

On 4/13/2013 we went through drive thru ordering our items. When we drove off, and got home, we found out we were missing a Bacon Cheeseburger. Due to us being clear across town and having a baby that fell asleep, I called the Burger King Resturant and asked what can be done. The manager said 1 of two things.. 1) I can come back and get it or 2) she can mail me out a coupon, but the coupon could take up to 2 weeks to be mailed out! I was furious at the type of service this manager was giving me. To waste my gas and time going clear across town for a bacon cheese burger that I paid for and didnt get, or to wait at least 2 weeks to see if they were going to send me out a coupon for something that wasnt my fault!

I never would go back to this specific Burger King again. Terriable service and awful managment.

Its horriable to have a resturant take your money and not give you your item you paid for, Then to tell you to wait 2 weeks! Pathetic!

Burger King # 13029 2504 O Street Lincoln Nebraska 68510
402-476-3050

Hello. I am filing a complaint about the Burger King located at 500 N Martin Luther King Jr Drive in Winston Salem, NC 27101. This facility is the worst that I have seen in quite some time. I noticed that there are a lot of teenage workers who do not have manners at all. The hours of operation clearly states that the facility will be open until 12:00am, but around 10:30 every night, you are free to order, but no one will answer to take your order, and when you pull around to the window, the employees look at you as if you are crazy, and continue to talk to each other and on their cell phones. Burger King is not the same.

I am on the road a lot during the week and quite often use fast food restaurants for lunch. I have noticed that there is an increasing number of Burger King restaurants in the Holland, Zeeland, MI area that are getting slower and slower with their service. It appears that one person is handling the front counter and the drive up window. I can get through the drive through line at a McDonalds much quicker than at Burger King. I prefer the Burger King fish sandwich over McDonalds but cannot afford the long wait at Burger King. I also like vanilla shakes. The vanilla shakes at Burger King taste like frozen Cool Whip. It is not ice cream by any stretch of the imagination.

Starting to think Burger King may be getting in financial trouble and cutting back on staff and quality food to lower costs.

Every time I go to your store located on Port Washington Road in the mornings on my way to work, I either wait for 5 minutes or better, or I leave. The store # is Burger King #5369.

I just noticed online today that this store doesn't open until 6:00 so the first two times I was there, I understand why I waited, as I got to the drive through between 5:55 and 5:58, but still, I waited one of those times until 6:06. This morning I got to the drive through at 6:04 am and at 6:10 AM I drove off. Nobody even came to the window.

When I left I saw someone in the drive through window making coffe or doing something, but never even acknowledged me. I do not have a Burger King in my town so this is usually a treat for me for breakfast since I really love their breakfast sandwiches but I will tell you this, I am completely irritated and frustrated with this store.

I am not to sure I will be going back there. Hopefully the rumor that we are getting a store in the Saukville/Port Washington area is true, othewise I will just have to go to breakfast in West Bend on the weekends when I feel like I want it.

your store number #1736 BURGER KING OF HACKETTSTOWN<NJ, has the worst bunch of morons i have ever seen run and operated of a kindergadren based mentality that it take to perform there duties. everytime i goes to this store,they get the simplest of orders wrong. i had been going to this place weekly for years.and always got horible service...so against my better judgement,i went there again today...and as ALWAYS. they screwed up my order. "have it your way" REALLY? i have to get the right order t least once outa 25 times to get it my way....someone needs to fire that manger,and crew and start from fresh...you could put Chimps behind the counter and they would do a better job.

I went to the Burger King at 2295 w. stadium blvd Ann Arbor mi 48103 on 4/12/13 for lunch before heading to work. I asked for a FRESH chicken sandwich +onion and FRESH onion rings. Needless to say onion rings were ok but my sandwich was anything but fresh. It's so irritating to order something pay your money and bother what you asked for. I understand its much easier to give someone a fillet/ patty that has been sitting for 15-30 min but not everyone eats that kind of food. I like my food fresh and don't mind waiting 7-10 minutes to get fresh food. Why can't these workers just give people what they ask & pay for.? The sandwich didn't even have onions on it. My receipt says off fryer which I assume means cook a new one. I've been trying to call the store for over an hour but they won't pick up the phone. Now I'm at work for 7 hours and stillness something to eat. I know the manager will say I'm sorry we will replace it which is not helping me right now.

In burien burger king, Every time i go to that burger king, they always get my orders wrong or charge me extra . Well i just got back from burger king twice and i found a hair in my burger , i had to throw away because it made me not hungry anymore. Last time i went there, i ate in. It was not a clean place to eat at all. While i was eating , there was a fly buzzing by me , making me feel dirty and the table wasnt wipedclean.

My Fiance and I eat at Burger King every other week. Last night I was so embarrassed by the rude service we will never go back and I will make it my life's mission to advise everyone I know never to eat there again! I came in around 11:30pm on November 27th at the Burger King located near Yonge and Eglinton. I asked for a spicy wopper (meaning the whiplash burger or whatever) and the manager Laura refused to serve me! WTF what fast food restaurant refuses to serve someone? Drunk homeless people come in and still get served! I asked for a complaints number and she gave me the number to her restaurant. Her and other collegues had a good laugh! I will never to back to any Burger King unless I get a verbal and written apology from LAURA! I'm sure nothing will come from this complaint but Burger King lost about $400 annually from my fiance and I and I'm sure a lot more after I tell my story. Burger King has been boycotted unless I get that apology from Laura!

Burger King you got to do better!! I had to do this because it makes me mad when come to spend my hard earned money and you have such terrible service not once but twice.

My first bad experience, my order was wrong and on top of that,cold!The drive-thru attendant told me that they ran out of onion ring sauce. When I got to the light after leaving Burger King I turned around to return the food inside.I asked for the manager to get a refund, he gave me my refund and asked what was wrong.

I advised him that the food was cold and the order was wrong and plus you ran out of onion ring sauce. The manager said to me that they did not run out, they had plenty. So the drive-thru attendent lied just because she didn't want to get me the sauce. Who does that??

My last experience that made me send this email, the customer service was the worst ever. I've never been thru a drive thru where the the only thing the attendent says to you is "your total is..." No hello, how are you. I asked for barbaque sauce, she said noting, just passed it too me. She never said thank you, have a good night, nothing.

Also not to mention when I approched the window they were changing money, or changing the drawers, which was not a problem because I understand that has to be done but not once did she say sorry for the wait.

Nor did she come and knowledge me waiting for close to 5 mins. How do you give someone a job dealing with customers when they have no customer service experience? I'm not having it my way at Burger King!!

Burger King on Ironbridge Rd.Richmond,VA 23237

I don't complain about a lot in life. But since this is the second incident at the Burger King In Ottawa, KS, I have to say something. Today, 1/28/12, I ordered the whopper (no lettuce and no onions), onion rings, and a coke. When I was given my order, I asked the gal at the window, "No onions or lettuce,right?" Her reply was "There shouldn't be". Well, guess what sister? There was both onions and lettuce on my order. And the coke tasted like it had antifreeze in it. $6.00 bucks shot to hell. I will NOT be going back to this establishment. I'll take my business across the street to McDonalds!

I'd like to say that when i entered into the Burger King restaurant I was walking into a PARTY SCENE or though it seemed! I entered in the rear of the building and could hear a bunch of playing, joking, laughing, and cursing! I almost didnt order. No manager in site, a hefty bi-racial woman with glasses was present she was dressed different from the others, she was well occupied with who i at first assumed to be a child of hers in regular clothing (no burger king attire) until i seen them kissing in the kitchen area, needless to say then i realized different. My order that was suppose to be a whopper with cheese no onion with chocolate shake took me 9 minutes to get and was AWFULY COLD..

I was very dissapointed but i chose no to even go back inside once in the car, i however did call and try to make a complaint but someone who answered the phone never directed my call to any management? Needless to say i will probably never go back in this restraunt in the evenings.

Last night I felt really ill so ran in burger king to use the toilet then I felt sick so ran out side to be sick and asked for a cup of water and didn't get one , I needed to toilet again so I ran back I was being sick , the security gaurd opend and unlocked the door whilst I was in the toilet I was trying to ring my sister to come and pick me up a woman who worked there's had hold of me trying to pull me off the toilet I was asking for water and they refused , in the end I got up off the toilet and as I walked out they was shouting at me saying don't come back here again I am unhappy with how they treated me I couldn't help being ill , this is in the manchester picadilly mcdonalds.

I went through the drive through at BurgerKing#13903 at 101 W Euless Main in Euless Texas. My order number was #2. I ordered 2 sausage biscuits, a sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. When I got home to eat I discovered that the biscuits were hard as a rock. Almost like a crouton. Unfortunately I have no teeth so this made it very difficult to eat. And the sausage on the sausage egg and cheese biscuit was dry like it was over microwaved. I have been going to this Burger King for a long time now and I have never received such poor quality food before.

My husband and I left a basketball game and stopped by for your fish sandwiches. We both ordered combo meals. One fish was to have no lettuce and extra tarter sauce and the other to have no tarter sauce and only lettuce. The gentleman taking our order repeated it back to us with our 2 special orders and he repeated it back correctly. We finally received our order and drove across town to our home. Upon arriving home i noticed that NEITHER one of our sandwiches were made correctly. It was not feasible to drive back across town to return the food. It was really aggravating and frustrating to get home to eat dinner and find out that I could not eat my sandwich because of the lettuce on it, and my husband could eat his but had to scrape as much of the tarter sauce off that he possibly could. This is just not acceptable to me because the gentleman taking the order repeated exactly what we wanted back to us and they were still not made correctly.

When I walked in it took 10 minutes to be served, and once served it took so long for my meal I sat down. When paying for my meal I gave my army ID and they said they don't give HM forces discount in which I find disgusting. I am a war veteran so Why does another Burger King give HM forces discount and another not, I think that this is discriminating the British armed forces in which I shall be talking to Land about this. When I actually got my meal after another 10 minutes, I had one piece of bacon, cold burgers and a stale bun, I took my burger back to compliant about it and they were helpful about the matter but when getting burger back the bun was worse than the first one stale. This is discussing for such a popular fast food restaurant.

I arrived at burger king on desiard st in monroe,la a little after 6 on feb 20,2013.. I stood insince line for about 10minutes and from my expierience since I was white I wasn't being waited on..I stood in line and blacks that were entering after me(their orders were being taken) there was two customers that purchased food but didn't have all the money and ran to get change,while they were gone the older black customer was asked what she wanted to order and she said she wasn't ready so when I finally got a chance to place my order I was told that the screen was tied up and I couldn't place my order yet..that was bullshit and I will be contacting a lawyer..besides it should all be on camera..

I have just got a whooper meal and the chips was cold the burger was slapped together and looked a total mess and when i ordered the drink that was ment to bed coke cola and i was given a cheap substute that twisted nothing like coke and COKE COLA was advertised on the BK menu board. plus i was standing in shop for 20 mins waiting for my food.
How you can call tyhis fast food it was more like RIPPING CUSTOMER OFF !!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the Burger King on Ruth st in Sulphur Louisisan 02/03/2013 at 06:30 am. I ordered a frappe mocha and as I was dringking it, i kept getting little white hard stuff in my mouth. I thought it was one of my teeth had chipped off. Well when I got to the bottom of the cup it was a huge white cap in the bottom. It was all beaten up. It also had lots of fragments in the bottom. I called the store and spoke to the manager on duty. I tell her and she says she is sorry and she will replace the drink. This is unsafe. Its know telling how many fragments I have drink. I brought it to another burger king and it was said to be a syrup cap. It was in the blender and was blended with my drink. This could have really damaged my throat and insides. I very upset of the lack of concern at the resturant. I would like a call back from someone at corporate offices of BK.

I live in Hudson, NC. I visit the Burger King location on Hickory Blvd. 3-4 times per week for a frozen Coke. Each time I am told the machine "is broken and Corporate won't fix it". Now I truly understand machines are just that and they do breakdown, but 3-4 or more times each and every week?? Come on now, that's a bit much to swallow. However, if it is true, then the item should be taken off the menu. I don't believe this is the case each time, I believe it's employees who don't want to clean the machine and do it before the store closes. I would like to see someone resolve this issue or else remove the item so it's not offered at this location. Thank you for your time. Sandi Phillips Hudson, NC.

I would like to tell everyone about the experience i just had at Burger King in bonner springs kansas, i went in to get my son husband and i lunch at about 11:30 am, gave my order,and went to get my son his fasta orange drink, the new machine they had in there quirted orange soda all over my new top,new shoes and all over my hands, it literally stained them, I ask to speak with a manager ,he came out ,and it sprayed out at him as well.i wanted to get lunch home to my son n husband befor it grew cold,which it did anyhow befor i got home, the manager didnt take my name number or anything down ,it was the most horrible thing , i could ever imagine... this is terrible that these fast food restauraunts doe NOT take fault for what happens with their equipment. i am very upset with this matter.

Today, 9/29/12, I drove by the Burger King located in the 1300 block of West Irving Park RD in Chicago, IL and noted that the large American flag in front was torn loose from one of it's mounts, appeared dirty and dangling almost to the ground. Having lost an uncle in WW II and aware of the thousands of young Americans who lost their lives or limbs in defense of what that flag stands for, I am sickened and appalled by the lack of respect the Burger King company has for this country.

Approximately one week to ten days ago, I had first noticed the condition of the flag and reported my concern to the manager of that facility. She had even come outside and visually confirmed the tattered condition of the flag. Several days later nothing has been corrected. I have no idea how many days, weeks or months the flag has been displayed in this deplorable condition. I fully intend to make as many people aware of this situation as I can.

Why is this situation allowed to continue and why has it not been corrected?

Burger King was one of my best fast food restaurants. All my children love it. Since I travel a lot to the UK and the US Burger King is my first choice during my travel. Unfortunately Burger King is owned by one of the most known people supporting terrorism in Bahrain. I hate politics and never interested in such a thing but the way the owner of Bahraini branch of Burger King supporting terrorism and attacking the silence majority people of Bahrain had a bad image on Burger King. It reached to the point that if you love your country and don’t support the opposition you should stop buying anything from Burger King restaurants. I know that the worse thing for a business owner to be involve in Politics.

Today I was at City Center one of the most known malls in Bahrain and now our Eid season when all the malls are busy people buying gifts and cloths for Eid. I stopped buying from Burger King from February 2011 and I only enjoyed it during June and July when I was visiting Orlando. Today at lunchtime I went to the food court in City Center and since it is one of the busiest seasons all other fast food restaurants were very busy and waiting was really long and the only restaurant with almost no customers was Burger King.

My four years daughter was hungry and I told myself I have a good excuse. I went to the counter were two Philippines were serving food in a restaurant without food!!! . I asked for Chicken Nugget Kids meal. Do u know what was the answer? We don’t have any chicken nuggets in a very rude way without saying Sorry!! Then I asked what kids meal you have and also said in a very rude way we don’t have any kids meal only two sandwich Chicken or Beef burger!!!!! I am sure even if I asked for a burger they would find a way to say we don’t serve food.

I am really shocked how a big and famous food chain like Burger King is allowing them to do so. I can provide with the exact time and it was early as the mall stay open until late. Everyone knows about the Riffa branch of Burger King and it was closed because all people living in Riffa were really mad about the owner. Do u know that when the owner hire people to remove the furniture and everything in the restaurant with the logo, pictures were taking by normal people and it was everywhere to tell everyone that we r winning and anybody supporting terrorism will have the same thing.

I miss Burger King food so much. My other daughter asked me when will I be able to eat from Burger King and I told her only when we travel!!!!!!

On may 5th 2013 at 3pm my family and me stopped to eat at burger king in parsons ks. When my fience went to open his hambuger it had a big bite out of the sandwich. My dad took the sandwich up one of the employees to it threw it in the trash and got him another hambuger. The manger on shift didn't look at the sandwich but explained it off as it was because sometimes the hambuger falls apart. There was no apoligies. There was a perfect bite out of the sandwich bun and all this was no meat falling aprt thing. The manger acted like it was no big deal. I would just like to let you know how buger king in parsons kansas is being repercented and that me and my family and friends will no longer be goin to burger king.thank you for your time the

I don't normally do this, but the last few times that my family and I have been to the Burger King in Hastings MN; the food and service have been horrible! Today, my daughter and I went out to eat lunch and bothe the service and food were horrible. I knew that we were in trouble when we walked in because I saw two fries and chicken nuggets sitting there...not even under any warming lights, mind you! Now, I understand that fast food doesn't mean that I am foing to sit down to fine dining, but I do believe that my food should be warm and the staff should be curteous. So, our food was indeed cold and when I asked the staff to warm it up in the microwave, they proceeded to heat it up...too long and the food was beyond chewable. The bread and meat were cooked to the point that it became hard, as well as everyhting else. The staff was irritated with me for wanting my food warm. I don't really understand why I was such a bother, considering they were just standing around, laughing, and doing nothing. I have been to many Burger Kings across the country actually and Hastings is by far the worst that I've ever been to. Your staff in Hastings should take a lesson from the staff in Lake City MN. The establishment in Lake City seems like a supper club compared to the Hastings store. Lake City always has HOT food, curteous staff and really want to let you know that as well! Thank you for your time, Sincerely, Derek Dickinson

I was just at your Green Bay store on military ave, I bought a crossant sandwich meal. When I got home and opened it, it looked like they just threw everything in the bag, the sandwich wasn't wrapped and had fallen apart and the tater tots were all over the bag. If the staff at this store don't care anymore tell them to quit and go work somewhere else or have them retrained. I won't go to that store anymore. If they present there product like that then I sure don't want see what the condition of the store is.

My husband and I went to the drive thru at the Burger King on Middle Country Roach across from the Centereach Mall in Long Island on Sunday, October 21st and purchased 2 Chicken Parmesian Sandwiches. We sat in the parking lot to eat them and half way through my husband bit into a piece that was almost jelly like. He looked down and it looked like gelatin, it was raw. We went back to the drive thru and showed the person at the window and they took it to their manager. We waited almost ten minutes at the window and no one ever returned. After the ten minutes the same worker came back with another Chicken Parmesian sandwich and my husband refused it as he did not want to take a chance again and that he would either want a burger or his money back. The worker then said he would have to go back to the manager. Another five minutes later the gentleman comes back with a burger. The manager never came to address the issue with us directly to apologize or anything. That night my husband suffered very bad stomach pains and was vomitting through the night. Burger King is my families favorite burger place but after this and the type of customer service we received I'm not so sure how often we will frequent the establishment. Maybe new training needs to take place.

I'm employed at the Burger King in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey. Store Number 13283. I'm always finding breaking of the store policies going on inside the store. Not only are two of my managers dating each other but I've always turned my head and caught them "making out" which disturbs me to deal with in my place of work. I find it to be highly unprofessional.

My GM has also multiple times been rude and down right nasty to some of our customers with the excuse that "she doesn't want to deal with people today." When you work in a fast food restaurant half the work you do is dealing with customers, and when you're rude to them you lose business which isn't a good thing for the corporation.

My manager has also recently been cutting hours of some of the workers due to personal reasons rather than work related reasons. She's cutting hours to fulfill the hours of their daughter and son who are also employed there. When we're not even short on staff she's constantly hiring more which also causes a drop in hours for the good workers who've worked there longer.

They also won't work some workers on the same shift as some of the other managers due to reasons implying racism. They've stated they're sexist against female employees, not necessarily the ones who work in the store but others she's worked with recently. I don't find this to be the best store you could possibly make it to be because of all the things that go on in it.

Dear Burger King, I am so pissed off I can hardly write. I've been going to this particular Burger King for over 10 years.. I was never insulted like this before. I am a handicapped senior citizen. I ordered lunch and usually sit at one of the 3 tables with chairs. you worker in the pictures had stuff on all 3 tables Including baby stuff and a baby bottle, I had to squeeze in sideways at a both right next to him. he completely ignored me and was sitting at the first table texting on his phone.

while the baby was throwing his keys on the floor and running around my table. he never asked if I needed one of the tables he was occupying. there was another employee having his lunch at the last table. At first I thought the boy was just a rude customer, until I noticed he was talking to the worker next to him and the manager behind the counter. also in pictures. I was just about done eating.

then I took out my cell phone and started taking pictures, that's when he stopped texting, got up cleared the table he was sitting at and got the baby off the floor. He went to the side door and talked to his manager, they both looked and the boy went back to work, trying to hide from me. they never apologized or nothing. I really pissed off. I think your help in this store needs a talking to, I'm not looking for any free hamburgers, I'm just pissed, cause I eat at Burger King about 3 times a week .

I hope this helps you control some of the attitude at this store. What got me so pissed is he could see that I was having a hard time fitting into the booth. but was having fun watching me struggle.

My mother and I went thought the drive through at the Burger King in murphy NC. The young girl working the window was so rude and unfriendly. She didn't use any type of manners and didn't even directly speak to us. She was too busy carrying on a conversation with her co-worker. I have a hard time understanding why people have to be rude. Especially those working with the public. it is your job to be friendly! It's so frustrating. We defiantly won't be coming back to Burger King beig treated like that. We asked for a packet of honey mustard after she rudely handed our bag out the window she stormed off and grabbed the packet. It was just mind blowing to see someone act like she did.

On 2/9/2015 My daughter and I were driving home to Port Saint Lucie from North Port Florida. We stopped at store number 6400. An employee by the name of Carlos was acting very unprofessional. He took a fried and threw it to the back where the cooks were. He went to the soda machines and when he went back behind the counter he didn't go through the door he went over the counter, this he did two more times. He was yelling at other employees "in a playful manner" I will never make a stop at this location. Every now and then managers should take a look at the videos of the daily course of the day. They will be surprised at the many things their employees do while on duty.

I was in the Burger King store on North Glenstone in Springfield Mo today, Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:30 when I heard the manager make what he thought was a joke in front of his workers. I assume he is the manager, he dresses differently than the rest and is always telling everyone what to do. I will mention that he is Afro American only so that you can better identify who the offender was. Today I was waiting for my meal when a very short girl came in with two tall young men. The main cashier is an older, very friendly guy and he said something to the rest of the workers about how short the girl was and how tall the two young men were. At that the manager loudly stated, "Well at least her knees won't get tired, if you know what I mean." Then one of the women working stated in a disgusted voice, "Oh we don't have any idea what you mean." I thought his comments were totally inappropriate and in especially poor taste given how very young people often work in there. I know that this Burger King is independently owned but hoped you might be able to have some control over such behavior.

On Tuesday 27/01/15 I took my 6 year old nephew to Burger King as a treat, on entering the store I noticed it was very untidy, there were wrappers and food all over the floor and there was not one clean table, We waited in the queue for a while which was not a long queue but it was taking a very long time to get served, during this time there were at least 3 people behind the counter but only one seemed to be serving. While we were waiting no one attempted to go and clear the tables so I asked who appeared to be the more senior member of staff if anyone was going to clean the tables, this was not received very well by the staff member who made me feel as I was wrong to ask, she grudgingly said she would clear the tables. We waited another 5 minutes or so and still the tables were not cleared and there was no sign of getting served. So we left. I appreciate that this is a new store and the staff may not be fully trained but basic cleaning is a must in any eating establishment.As is Politeness and good customer service, non of which were evident in this store.And to top it all my nephew was disappointed as he had been looking forward to his treat. i would like to have removed the one star on the rating but this wasn't possible !!

I ordered a 10-piece nugget from the Burger King on Commercial Way (Highway 19) Spring Hill, Florida. The service was fine, but the 2 sauces (1 honey mustard and 1 ranch) were each served in a one ounce circular plastic container with a lid. Each container was less than 1/2 full (1 tablespoon, not one ounce) per container. That was not enough sauce to dip all 10 nuggets. A posted sign said that additional (1 tablespoon) sauce would cost an additional 25 cents. The taste was good, but not served with the amount of sauce that I discovered online should have been served with the nuggets, which would have been plenty.

The burger king #11934 is not a good place. Employees have bad attitude in the last two weeks I have got wrong order and I buy it daily. Spoke with manager who was just as bad after explaining my experience she said okay and nothing has changed. Each time I ordered a icee and was told it was not working at drive thru after wrong order went inside and the icee machine was working, today I ordered it and got same response from Chitara not working I asked her to check due to day before it was working. Each time I was on break had to take 20-25 to correct a order. I will not shop there anymore due to lack of customer service. I don't know manager's name this happened today and yesterday and many other times. Today was just enough!!!!!!

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

I am a regular customer about 2 to 3 times a week for 2 plus years for lunch at your Burger King on Cleveland Road in Wooster Ohio. I was given a $20.00 Gift Card by my Supervisor at work. I tried to use my gift card today (1/15/14) and apparently the internet was down and the card would not work so the manager asked me for another form of payment. I did not have enough money on me to pay for this. Thank goodness a friend was with me and had the money.

My problem with this is - why did you not just give me the cash off the gift card and once the internet was back up and running then they could have run the card or the other option since I am a regular customer the meal should have been for free.

The manager was very rude and not understanding at all. Just keep repeating not her fault the internet down but you need some sort of other payment. I do not know the manager's name but we ate in there around 11:10 a.m. The lady at the register was much nicer than the manager and kept repeating how sorry she was. Your Manager never said she was sorry.

After this incident I will never ask for another gift card for Burger King for Christmas as a present. I am also reconsidering whether to eat there anymore. I felt very humiliated in front of the other customers like I was trying to not pay for my meal.

Very unhappy customer - Brenda L. Markley

I now know why McDonalds has such customer loyalty. At the very least their product is consistent, Burger King’s is not. I visited the Jerseyville location via drive thru today and it was far from fast, convenient, and satisfying. It was rather, a waste of both my time and money.

In the drive thru I ordered a double Whopper sandwich, a bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and sweet tea. Upon receiving my order from the drive thru I began to pull out of the parking lot taking a bite of my bacon cheeseburger and could not taste any burger. When I opened the bun I saw a slice of cheese with 2 strips of bacon and no burger. I turned around parked and went in. I informed the young woman working that my bacon cheeseburger had no burger and showed her my sandwich. She took it laughing loudly threw it away and hollered to the cooks “I need another bacon cheeseburger, this one has no burger”. I stood waiting, after a few minutes a man (looked like a supervisor or manager) grabbed a sandwich from the warmer tossed it on the counter at me and said “here you go”. I took the sandwich and left, amazed at the lack of empathy and apologies.

When I got into my car I opened the sandwich to look at it, this time it had a burger and I guess you could say it had bacon. It had a piece of bacon that was about an inch long, it was as long as it was wide. I should have gone back in but by this time my sanity and time were worth more to me than this sandwich. The onion rings were undercooked and cold by the time I got back in my car. My family member told me (who loves McDonalds and never wants to go to BK, now I know why) that the sandwich had meat unlike mine, but lacked any flavor at all and was @ $5, so not worth it.On a bright note, I can report to you that the sweet tea was good.

There was a pile of dirt on the floor and instead of picking it up they stacked chairs to block off the area beside the pop machine. Rude and crappie service,asked for two whopper Jr and the guy rang up two whopper Jr meals then I order a kids meal for my kid obviously and he asked if I wanted to get anything for my baby as if I was neglecting her. Then to top it off my wife orders hers and he looked at her and just rang up a large when she said something he said I just assumed that you would want that, implying that she was just large. Crappie service and that is being polite.

I purchased food from the Burger King #7252 at Maplewood Plaza, Coral Springs, Florida 33071 and brought it home. My four year old granddaughter took three bites of a chicken sandwich and we noticed it was raw. I went back to the restaurant and all the manager could say was he was sorry. I have pictures of the sandwich and it is in my freezer. I am done with Burger King other than contacting my lawyer and posting the pictures on facebook.

On April 4 ,2014 I went to the Burger King in Imperial Beach, CA 91932. I ordered 2 Angry Whopper Combos, when we got the order I had my passenger check to see if we had 2 orders. When I got home we preceded to eat our burgers when we noticed it was just a regular double whopper. Fast food is notorious for leaving out items in the bag but this is ridiculous that I have to open the box to check my order too. There wasn’t any cheese, the burgers were watery. I was very excited to have a Burger King back in our neighborhood but this experience has left me questioning my enthusiasm. I would appreciate some feedback.

Pamela Craver

Every Friday I treat myself to a breakfast on the way to work, and usually stop by this store before 07:00 am. They never get my drink correct and I can usually catch it and have it made correct, this morning my total order was over $12.00, and no receipt and when I ask for one there is always an excuse. When I stopped by the store later to talk to them, the manager in the afternoon only wanted to know where my receipt was. I brought back the original cup and he told me it was a small cup, when I told him I always get a medium he only wanted to know where my receipt was. When I tried to tell him the person in the morning never gives a receipt, he just kept repeating “where is your receipt”. I now wonder what is being charged for my order, and not knowing what I am being charged I suggest you may want to audit their accounting on what is being charged to customers. The other big problem there is usually someone who cannot speak clear English and getting the order incorrect. I will not go back to this store and the owner needs to make some big changes because it is terrible, and the lack of manager ability is really bad and this is not a way to run a business. I am very unhappy with this Burger King in Chantilly, Virginia and I suggest no one go there. You may want the health department check it out as well.

I would suggest the health department check this place out, and make it mandatory to get a receipt, and find people who know how to manage the store and knowledge of good customer service as well. Not getting a receipt even when you ask for sends up red flags for me. Not a place I plan to every go back to, you would think Burger King would be upset with these actions and try to make corrections.

This complaint is being sent as a result of one of you Brooklyn Franchises not having satisfries. I arrived at the store around noon today and was told by the sales clerk that no more satisfries were being made today. I told her it was only noon. I was in the drivethrough so I could not understand her reply but never the less, I left with no satisfries. This is the second time in three months I have had this same problem with this particular store. Is this a problem with this store or a company wide issue?

I went in to Burger King this past Friday morning, which is located in Rittman, OH and it was a dirty mess. The counters were not cleaned and pop machine area was a mess. The elder lady behind the counter, her clothes were so dirty to look at, that I almost walked out. Apparently, the people that work at this Burger King does not take pride in their restaurant or themselves.

Just went to Burger King, store #1621, at 13721 N. Cleveland Ave. N. Ft. Myers, FL 33903. The girl at the register didn’t know how to ring up my order, got the “manager” who said I could not use a buy one/get one coupon with a value meal. I said this place has always done it.

She rang everything separately, DID NOT give the extra large fries nor the extra Big King burger that was buy one/get one. She charged me for each item separately then did not give all I had ordered which was for my grandson. When I got home, we went through the bags and not everything was there, as is what happens a lot. They were not busy at all. I was there at 3:03pm. Since I have been sickly this week.

I did not feel well enough to go back to the store since it is a ways from where I live. If Burger King cannot get people who can do the job properly, I will not be going back there no matter how many coupons come in the mail. It’s not right to charge those higher prices and then not get what I ordered. I worked at Burger Chef many years ago and would have fired on the spot if I didn’t get an order right the first time. These days, no one knows what they are doing and they still work! It’s not right. I was charged almost $6.00 for food I didn’t get.

Went to lunch today with a co-worker along with multply orders from coworkers. I was told I could not order more than two orders per car. Why? If all your odres have to have names on them and they are numbered as they are taken. So what does it matter how many orders are in one car? Any way I was shorted my drinks on the inside lobby area because we couldn’t order thru the drive-thru. So not only was iI inconvienced I was shorted my items that I ordered and paid for. So How do I get my money back without recepits they also forgot to hand out. Asked for a carrier for the drinks I did and was able to order thru the drive thru and was told they didn’t have any. Who’s the owner of this place I’d be glad to offer to turn your business around for you. and be more effienent with the lack of staff for the volume your doing.

My partner and I took my daughter to this Burger King on the 6th of march at aprox 5pm. Pretty much straight away I was made to feel uncomfortable by a member of staff who kept looking at me funny. After placing the order I decided to add cheese bites, as the rest of our food was ready and the place was very quiet (no wonder really) we took a seat thinking someone would kindly bring them over once they had been prepared. A little while after was aware of the cheese bites being ready and could see the member of staff looking at them and picking them up n putting them down and then returning to moping about. A couple of times she sent another member of staff out on to the floor and each time I thought he would perhaps be bringing them over on his route but no.

She finally proceeded to put the bites back in the kitchen and then came out on to the shop floor herself….my partner and I were baffled as to why she didn’t just bring them with her also. It was clear she was trying to be awkward and it was very petty as well as rude. Enough was enough and my partner went up to the counter to complain to a manager who had now appeared only to be point blank ignored for what felt a very long time as he stood right infront of her! I couldn’t believe was I was seeing. We wont be back in this Burger King as it was one of the most uncomfortable meals I have had anywhere. It all sounds a bit silly now I am writing it down but there was just no need for any of it at all.

I have been to numerous Burger King locations in several states the past ten years. I normally get an order to go either through the drive thru or in store. More times than not the order is not correct when I get home. Locations are Marietta, GA; Warren MI; Indianapolis, IN. I am not trying to get anything for free. I think your regional managers should step up the training. It’s like the person making the hamburgers just ignores the order. I like the taste of Burger King more than McD’s or Wendy’s but if I get too aggravated I’ll stop choosing Burger King altogether. Just FYI.

Today marks my 4th and last trip to your store on Nashville Pike in Gallatin, TN. I went to this location to order satisfries(which I had gotten in Alabama and was delicious). The satisfries that I recieved in Gallatin, TN were very greasey and tasted terrible. I thought maybe they were having a bad day and decided to cook them in regular oil. So today, marks the 3rd time I have gotten them since the 1st time, today an extra manager was there so I am assuming they baked the fries, which were undercooked and still cold in the middle. The chicken crisp that I had ordered turned out to be the regular chicken sandwich so I was charged more for my meal. I normally do not complain about anything I recieve that is bad, I just dont go back. Today I am writing this and I will not go back to Burger King. Sorry for this negative but truthful complaint.

I’m writing in regards to the ancient cashier whom received my party’s order. She seemed as though she has been working for too long and was in a complete panic when a group of polite, yet traveled musicians made a single filed line in her empty establishment. We took a few minutes to work out what special value we wanted, and how we wanted it, which, to my surprise, completely unnerved this cashier. During the first order I tried to calmly explain to this woman that this was going to be a lengthy order, full of changes, and that she please be patient as we just want it our way, or so the slogan has been for Burger King as far as I’ve known. She did not take well to this request to take the order slowly for some reason despite the atmosphere being much like a western ghost town, no activity and no need for panic.

After a few orders, naturally, someone realized they didn’t want mayonnaise, and another decided on spicy “chicken” instead of bland “chicken” and this sent the poor dinosaur into another panic, shouting order changes and clear excuses to her staff that it is our fault and surely not hers for being impatient. I can see where fault gets confusing for her, as no doubt, early stages of Alzheimer’s is beginning to set in due to the fact she chose to work at your establishment during the same hours that the remake of Dallas is on TV. Have you seen that show? I’m not talking about the old version, even though I really like Mac Davis. He was an actor and musician, he knew how to have it his way. No, I mean the current one, my grandmother watches it and considers anyone who doesn’t, a fool.

Anyway, now I can get to my point of this complaint, my issue is not all with this poor woman trying to earn a hard dollar but with your training for such situations. My suggestion is that maybe you guys practice breathing exercises for times of apparent stress. You could maybe pair up with a planned parenthood organization, which I’m told offer not only help to women in search of a way out of parenthood but also offer help to expecting mothers and how to have a better birthing experience. This partnership may even gain an edge on those filthy bigots over at Chic-Fil-A.

Not that I personally feel strongly about pro-life or pro-choice issues or think you guys should have any stance in the situation, but I feel this could be a good pair. Much like a woman who chooses not to be with child, a customer may feel much safer in an establishment that allows them to not to have onions on a sandwich if they choose without discrimination or judgement. It’s the whole philosophy behind “have it your way”.

My husband and I had lunch at Burger King in Ames on Saturday. Between the two of us we had two sandwiches….all 3 had dry buns and hamburger patties that were not even warm. The fries were hot and that is the ONLY positive thing that can be said for the meal.

After a long day at work stopped at daycare to get my daughter, stopped to get gas, and final stop was BK’s drive thru. Order placed was 2 whopper jr. meals, but I think if I had ordered kids meals I would’ve got more food. Once at home got the food out of the bag I was in such a a shock and very disappointed, the whopper jr. was soooo small, the beef patty was as big as a dollar coin, a tiny piece of lettuce, two half strips of onion, half of a tomato round and a tiny pickle. fries the box was huge for the amount of fries in it. Overall I was very disappointed with the food, paying $10.13 was not worth it. I thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I purchased breakfast on Saturday morning March, 8 at the Haleyville Store and it cost 4.56. All I had was a 100 dollar bill. I handed it to the girl working the window and she looked at the lady next to her and stated that she did not think she had change for that big bill. The lady which I think was the manager on duty and I think her name is Linda. “Linda” stated that she didn’t have time for that and then the drive through window closed. At that time, Linda stated that it is ridiculous to bring a 100 dollar bill up there and that anyone that does should be shot.

I do not appreciate the fact that she was so rude. She thought that I couldn’t hear what she said but I did. I guess I will take my 100 dollar bills elsewhere from now on and I will pass the word around that some of the staff is rude. I have already filled out a form online and have heard nothing from it. I haven’t found a phone number to actually speak to a person.

On 3/7/14 area had bad ice storm. We arrived at Burger King at 11:30 am. The placed had a lot of customers in line. We stood in line1 hour and ten minutes. While standing in line we observed the following: Only one cashier on duty , four employees tending the drive-thru. Cashier stopping line talking on phone. Cashier turns out to be manager. A woman comes into restaurant and stands at the counter. About 15 minutes later two bags of food was handed to her by another employee. The woman goes to her car the comes back in.

A man comes in and sits in dinning room. The man says he doesn’t feel well. Cashier stops line and goes to man. She say she is calling 911. No other employee jumped on register Man was fine, he walked out with a paramedic. After about six minutes, I went to her and reminded her the line stopped and she needed to go back to the register. We the customers would have called 911, if she hadn’t intervened. This was the worst customer service I ever received. I told the manager that I was going to file a complaint about the service. After all that time, we went to dinning area to eat. Then we found that our food was cold.

Went through drive thur in Webster Ma. to order a meal place the meal get to the window to pay go to hand the manager the money it was a 50.00 dollar bill she proceeds to say this company doesn’t except 50.00 dollar bills
I say ok its all I have give me a second I have a lot of change I will see if I have enough to pay in change and she gives attitude walks away and has someone else stand there and wait. I hand the man the change he hands me the bag then my drink and when I don’t drive away he was rude and says well are you all set, I look at him and say yes if I can have a straw so my son can drink his drink. So needless to say I will not be going back there and I will make sure I let all my friends know what kind of people work there.

This is the second time I am filing this complaint from over a week ago to no avail Your restaurant did not have change for a 50.oo dollar bill and I was with my daughter grandaughter and husband and we were spending over 20.00. They did not go out of the way to get change and I left with no food and was told by a woman named Jocelyn to have a blessed day in a sarcastic manner. We than proceed to go to Wendys with no problem getting change from our money. I since have not stepped foot at your restaurant nor do I plan to until this complaint is answered in a favorable manner.

I live at 2834 14 Lane in Kenosha Wisconsin. There is a Burger King restaurant on 22nd ave and 18th street. This location is horrible. I have lived here for 8 years and can not think of a good or even normal service from this location. If a customer goes threw the drive threw no matter what you order you have to pull ahead and wait for someone to bring your food out. The minimum time in the drive thru is 5 mins. This is unacceptable for a fast food restaurant.

So trying to give your company the benefit of the doubt we tried going into the restaurant thinking maybe the problem lyes in the drive threw. But we were once again let down by Burger King. Slow service poor attitude and equipment that is constantly broken (milkshake machine). Please keep in mind that this is not one experience. This has occurred over dozen of visits and everytime I was disappointed. I have spoken to several managers over the years and in most cases they were just as unperfessional as the staff before them. I do not want free food or anything like that. I am simply bringing this bad location to your attention since it is giving your company a bad name. For example even when I’m in another town I don’t even consider going to Burger King to eat. I just assume that I will get the same bad experience.

This morning on 04/10/2013 at 6:15 am went trough drive true some body asked me about menu specials than turn off lights waited no answer drive trough window and was open lights off at kitchen drove around saw Laddy inside , so i went to HEB store and came back lights were on so drive trough and they turn off lights again so i had to make another stop at another restaurant that make me to be late to work tanks to Burger King employes when all they had to tell me that they couldn’t help me so that I could find me another place fast enough so that way could make on time to work . So you need to teach your employees that no matters what is the reason ” Burger King” employees need to let customer know reason for why customer can’t be help at that moment. Same reason people stop going to Burger King at Old Pearsall Road.

I work at a burger King In Dilley, TX. It is a fairly new restraint, and receives a lot of business. Although I know my customers do not always get satisfied with our performance, I try my best. I am complaining about a manager, elida samudia. She is always on Facebook, and expects me, an 18y.o. high school senior to do her job. I told her Monday April 1st, to go home, because I said I would not put up with her on Facebook, while I ran the front cashier and drive thru position. She got mad and sent me home. On April 2nd, I was told I didn’t have to go in because she would be working. That Thursday and Friday I wasn’t put to work because she worked the night shift. Then I was told Friday night that I had to be at work at 5 Saturday morning. Not only was that a late notice since prom was Saturday, but the schedule for the week was never created on Monday as its supposed to. I’m fed up, since I’ve worked for them, for 2 years, and I still get treated unfairly.

I was ezshausted agter work and chose to get a sweet tea and water at Bruger King. I got a tea no sugar and water .I paid with a twenty and I drove off and realize she didnt give me my change and was already at Walmart so i shop and went back. She said they had no sweet tea and would not give me money back or count the cashier door until 10:00pm, So now I made two trips with bad service both times and have to make another one to see if I get my money back or if she just ripped me off. I told her check the cameras they would confirm since she acted like I was lieing. My ten year old witness all this. I would appreciate a little better customer service and treatment then what I got . this was at Lebanon Mo. Burger King. Thank You for your time.

Hello, I was recently at the store in Indianapolis Indiana off of 96th street and Keystone area on Wednesday April 3, 2013 between 5:30 and 6:30 in the dine in area. We walked in and what looked like could possibly be the manager but she had no name tag, was off to the side and talking on the cordless work phone.

She walked up to the register and stayed on the phone, then walked back to the back and was still just talking on the phone and it was definitely a personal phone call because she asked what the person on the other line was doing and wanted to know if they wanted to go out. Once she finally got back up to the register she said hold on to the person on the phone and laid the phone on her shoulder, and just looked at us.

Not can I help you or nothing. As soon as we were done ordering she picked that phone right back up and was on it most of the time we were there. When we were walking out which was at around 6:30pm the girl who took our order and also the boy who was working the drive through which I am quessing is Eric because that was the name on my receipt were both leaning on the fry machine texting away.

I dont know about anyone else but I dont sit on the plates I eat off for a reason, that is very unsanitary. My favorite fast food restaurant is Burger King but a lot of the Burger Kings in Indianapolis are not properly taken care of. The ONLY one I will go to around my area is off of 82nd street in Castleton.

The one on Shadeland needs to be checked out also. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Have feedback for Burger King?