McDonalds Complaints Continued... (Page 7)

962+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call McDonalds corporate: 800-244-6227

I stop at mcdonalds store 1938 just about every morning. Half of the time their mocha machine is down or not working. This morning I stopped by there and ordered a med hot mocha and she charged me for a med mocha, ran my debt card and when I got to the second window they then informed me that the machine was warming up and it would be about 10 minutes and offered me a large coffee instead. This really aggravated me because I love the mochas and this store always seem to have problems with this machine or they just don't want to use it. Not really sure if I will be stopping by there in the future any more.

I went into McDonald's and ordered a large drink. After approximately 30 minutes I was approached by the manager and informed I had to leave. I was told, i had, had enough time to drink my soda, and was asked to leave again. management was very rude, disrespectful, and demeaning to an everyday customer and I take exception to the treatment I love and respect McDonald's and it's properties. I am giving HissingKitty this information in an effort, to resolve this issue to prevent McDonald's reputation from becoming tarnished further. The McDonald's was in Taylorsville Utah on 5400 South and about 3850 West at approximately 6 a.m.

My main complaint at the moment is regarding the new coffee cups. I've seen these at other McDonald's and didn't like them. Now they're at the local McDonald's that I visit daily (West Jefferson, NC). These are the worst coffee cups that I've ever seen. They will burn you when the coffee is hot. The lids don't fit properly and continue to leak. I've spilled more coffee on my clothes with these cups than any others. I continue moving the lids around trying to find the spot where it doesn't leak.

Then I've noticed the coffee gets cold much faster than in the other cups. They are shorter and wider so they don't fit in my cup holder in my car easily either. Trying to reach down to pick up my cup from the cup holder is a major problem sometimes. I have a problem trying to pick up the cup because I have to pick it up from the top and I'm afraid the lid won't stay on. The cup seems to be made out of cheaper material and is flimsy. Please bring back the old cups! I buy several cups of coffee daily from McDonald's! I don't even make coffee at home anymore because I love McDonald's coffee so much. But if I continue having to fight with my coffee cups like this I may just have to start making it at home again!

The McDonald's in my neighborhood, located at 11300 National Blvd., Los Angeles, CA has had a broken milkshake machine for the last 3 months. Every time I go to this McDonald's, about once week, the shake and ice cream machine is always down. It has been my experience that the customer service has gone down over the last year, food is often cold, and the cleanliness is poor.

I have spoke to the local on-site management, and they are not helpful or courteous. My request is for the Corporate Office to get some help at this location. I would like to support my neighborhood McDonald's, but I am not happy with the service or capability of the staff. Please help.

I went through the drive through to get a breakfast special (egg, bacon cheese, biscuit) with medium coffee and received my order and drove away since other patrons were in line too for their order. Got to work and pulled out my biscuit only to find they had left off the egg. This is the second time I have not received my correct order at this McDonalds on Arch Street in Little Rock Arkansas.

Went to McDonald's the manager was already yelling at the staff to get on line and help prepare food. Well she got on line herself and I noticed she was making my food (I had a big order) she did not have on any gloves after just coming up front touching the computer screen then going back to prepare food not washing her hands or putting on a glove to cover the huge band aid on her hand. I also asked for no pickles or onions and of course there was.

After paying for my order I sat in my car for 13 minutes until I got my food. There was a problem with the fourth car ahead of me. Instead of making that car pull to the side to take care of what ever problem they were having they let that car wait until it got its order. This made me 15 minutes late to work. When I did sit down to eat my order is was cold and the fries where not fully cook. I eat at McDonalds at least three times a week. I found this unacceptable.

I frequent McDonalds several times a week. I stop in for lunch at the S Park St location in Madison Wisconsin. I stood in line for at least 5-10 minutes. I was the only one. Employees just walked by and act if I wasn't even there. I finally left and went thru the drive thru. I don't want any response from your company. I can assure you I will not go to another McDonalds.

A am a regular customer of the McDonalds in Fresno, Calif, 689 Nees Ave 93720, and usually go for coffee through the drive-through. Yesterday, at 4:45 p.m. I ordered a medium decaf coffee. When I drove forward to the pay window, the girl was laughing as she took my money. When I went forward to the pick-up window, the other girl was smirking as she handed me my coffee. When I got home and opened the coffee, I saw dark sludge instead of coffee. Apparently she was too lazy to make fresh coffee so she gave me what was left from the first morning coffee. I guess these two employees think it is funny to give an old lady a cup of sludge. Who knows what else they do to people's orders for a laugh?!

The McDonalds location at 1429 Riverstone Pkwy, Canton, Ga 30114 was understaffed during the morning of Wed, Feb 24,2016. I went inside because the two drive through windows were impossible to even enter. The biscuit I received was tough and not in the condition it should have been. The outside trash containers were overflowing with trash and trash was on the parking lot pavement. I left with a very unfavorable impression of this location. This is not the first time I have felt disgusted with this location. Major improvements in staff, management and maintaining the location sorely need to be made. As much money as McDonalds takes in, surely someone could improve this location. Disgusting way to start my day for sure.

I went to McDonald's at 100 Sauk Trail South Chicago Heights, Il 60411 Store #1924 on Feb 23,2016 18:32. I have had several issues at this location in the past few months. I have contacted the store directly previously and it seems things have not been addressed or if they have nothing has changed. So I have decided to reach out another way because there is no reason for preventable issues. Last night I went inside to eat with my 2 daughters. I think it is first of all very unprofessional for employees regardless if they are clocked out to be hanging out in the dinning room. There were 4 employees one I assume was on break because by time we left he was headed back behind the counter.

During his time in the dinning room in his uniform myself and my daughters had to listen to his personal phone call which he was not quite about. Dropping the "F" word every other word and complaining about not taking care of no babies 2 & 3 years old that are not his! My order was not correct and I didnt even waste my time going to have them fix it because I have dealt with Veronica the manager on duty other times and she is EXTREMELY RUDE! While waiting for my order a customer hands her a cell phone with some lady trying to place her order over the phone or asking about orders all while the manager continues working while on the cell phone. This particular McDonald's is a joke with the employees and how they are allowed to behave!!! I asked 2 people why every time I have been in there not one but both Ketchup pumps are completely empty and no one had a response for me....

I wasted $15.00 last night there with RUDE service and ignorant phone conversations from employees topped off with my order not correct! What does it take to get these issues addressed at this location?? Customer service at that location is unacceptable! I work for a company and I am in charge of the companies customer service from who is hired to all of their training and expectations! So I am not a customer that is complaining in order to receive free product. I am complaining because all around it is unacceptable for a billion dollar company to not have a handle on its employees and continue to allow them to get away with their behavior. I would like to speak to someone on the phone regarding these issues.

I attended Mc Donald's at Stawell on the 20/02/16 at 9:11 am. I ordered 2 x Mc Muffin meals, I x Coffee with 2 sugars, 1 x med sprite and 1 x extra hash brown. There were three cars in front of me and four behind me. I then waited until 9:27 a.m. before I got my meal. I understand that they may have been busy but honestly 15+ minutes to get my order. Not good enough. I could have driven to Ararat and got served faster. I have complained about the service at Stawell before and gave them the benefit of the doubt but after this I will not be returning to Mc Donald's and will be getting my food and coffee elsewhere. That whole place needs a damn good shake up. You have now lost a customer and will lose more. Wake up at Stawell or shut it down. Not darn good enough by a long shot.

I had my dinner at the McDonald's at 27331 La Paz RD in Laguna Niguel, CA 2/19/2016 Time 18;05 They gave me the round disk, that I am familiar with Although they brought my dinner to me
At that time I told the server there was 2-3 big splatters of Ketchup on the floor as you step into the booth, I didn't see it until I sat down I told the server and he said he would clean it up, well I finished my dinner and it still wasn't done.

I went to throw the trash away, which a young lady was just starting to empty, it was full and people were putting their trays trash and all where normally just trays go, I told her about the spill and she immediately put out cones. There was only one person taking orders and if I am not mistaken she was the one who was emptying the trash! I told her the register was posting so I could see the charges, she just kind of brushed it off.

The people sitting across from me were upset bc there was just enough Ketchup for the little container to not even fill. There soda"s are so watered down. My fries looked as if they had been put in the fryer a second time. I frequent this McDonald's at least two times a week Drive thru the prices on some items are not posted. Senior coffee went from .59-.79 Soda's are no longer $1.00 now $1.79 a few days before $1.69 prices are not posted. I could go on and on.

Why is there so many different people working there, never the same people like there used to be? Who knew what they were doing, someone always cleaning the floors etc.

I am an Australian university teacher living in Guang Zhou with my wife and eight-year-old son. At 3.50 p.m. on 18/02/16, my wife purchased Chicken McNuggets, fries and a Happy Meal from McDonalds at Zhong Shan Si Lu, Guang Zhou, China. My wife and son ate their nuggets and other foods at the time of purchase and brought some nuggets home for me which I ate at about 6 p.m. We had nothing else for dinner that night as we all, for some reason, had little appetite.

By 3 a.m., my son was vomiting violently, followed by myself, which was repeated another four times for me and an alarming nine or more times for my son throughout the early morning hours. My wife also began vomiting, three times from about 6 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. When my wife rang the respective McDonalds reporting that we had all suffered food poisoning from eating the chicken nuggets, she was met with (words to the effect), "We sold many nuggets to many customers, but you are the only ones who have complained.There is nothing wrong with our food."

This was from the manager, "Ye Jun Tao", who initially proved quite reluctant to give his name. I find this somewhat dismissive response totally unacceptable, if not reprehensible, particularly in view of the fact that my wife and child required medical treatment for nausea and diarrhea, the latter which I also suffered from, albeit less severely. Furthermore, as a result of the illness we all suffered, my wife and I had to absent ourselves from teaching for the day, as did my mother-in-law who tended my son who was kept home from school.

My wife's major concern was not getting a refund, free meal voucher or even an apology; rather, she was concerned that the contaminated chicken nuggets would continue to be sold, potentially afflicting other customers with food poisoning. I can only hope and pray that this food doesn't carry Bird Flu virus, the outbreak of which has been a major health concern in this country. We have enjoyed McDonalds in both Australia and China for many, many years, but now our confidence in the quality of McDonalds products has been severely compromised, if not shaken.

We would very much appreciate McDonalds earliest investigation of said franchise, at least for the sake of protecting future customers. For the time being, however, we will be avoiding dining at any McDonalds restaurants until this matter is resolved.

Sunday Feb.14/16 at 6 p.m. I went through the drive through at the Scottsdale store in Delta B.C. 120th street at 72 ave. North Delta B.C. Canada. I ordered the COB sandwich for the first time. I had to wait 5 minutes or more in the holding area parking as there were no chicken burgers ready. This is not a problem, I thought I would get a really fresh product. The lettuce on the sandwich was a wilted mess, just slimy, there was almost no dressing or bacon in the sandwich and the bun was verging on stale tasting. For the most part I usually get the fish sandwich and am always pleased with that, tried something new and it was not up to par at all.

I was at the McDonalds at 10355 Folsom Blvd. Rancho Cordova, CA and I noticed they were charging 9% sales tax instead of the 8% sales tax for Sacramento County. This is illegal. I questioned it and was told that the owner raised the sales tax. The owner can raise the price of the food but he can not arbitrarily raise the sales tax. It is what it is for that County. It wasn't the small amount that I was overcharged but if you add that up for every item sold daily, weekly and monthly; the owner is getting quite a bit of extra profit. If I do not hear back from the corporate office, I will take this complaint to the County of Sacramento and let them know that this McDonald's is overcharging the sales tax.

On 2/13/2016 I went through drive-thru and ordered a southern chicken sandwich, which I had a coupon for a medium fries and medium soda. I paid at the first window and move to the second window for my order. As I approached the second window a you black male was standing there, he looked at me and walked away, I sat there for about three or more minutes waiting for him to return to the window.

The young lady from the first window came up and handed me the fries and sandwich, i told her I did not drink coke and asked for a sprite, she never returned. about another three minutes the young male return and gave me a coke, I told him I wanted a sprite.

He gave me a angry look and took his time to give me a sprite. The fries were barely warm but I didn't want to say anything to him because he had an attitude already. I don't like complaining.

McDonald's in the Bronx on Fordham Road is the worst. As soon as I arrived there was no one on any of the registers. The female on the grill had called a co worker to let her know there was a customer. The employee arrived and said if the customer was desperate for his order.

I ordered a fish sandwich and I asked for fresh French fries. I noticed that the fries were being fried in the fryer furthest away from the front and that there was only a small amount of fries after he dumped the order out. but did not think anything of it. When the fries were done the manager he is African American with a bald head laughed along with the assistant manager and a worker and stated fries right out of the grease. After I left the store I noticed the fries were not very hot, then a woman who had been in the store said all he did was but an order of French fries that had been sitting there back in the fryer and gave them to me. I have had other issues with this store but choose to ignore them (even though I should not have) but that was the last straw. I will not be going back to this store Number 2606 again.

I had applied for a job at mcdonalds on Coshocton road. mount Vernon ohio. They have a sign in the window that states they have positions available. However when I went in for my interview with Jessica she was very short with me. She asked me if there was anything about myself that I could change what would it be. I replied with nothing. I feel she will not give me a chance because a have a birth mark on my face that she could not quit starring at rudely. to me this is discrimination.

I have qualifications for the job. I have called out to that store on three different occasions since they still have their sign in the window. she will not return my calls. I am letting you know my complaint on her and I will be pursuing discrimination against me. If that store is not hiring then she should not have the sign up in the window.

I have received for Christmas a McDonald $25 gift card. I presented in 3026, Rue Notre-Dame Ouest in Montreal, QC. 3 times and the card does not. Yet I turned online and was told that the balance is $25. That must be the magnetization of said card is not working. But what inconvenience caused by this card. I sent HissingKitty the card number so you can help me find where to cancel it and return a functional me I would be grateful or at least contact me.

They gave me molded bread. I ordered a Big Mac Meal and I was highly pissed and trashed the sandwich.

I order online at McDonalds Viking Cape town and found a piece of wire in a chip. As a quality assurance officer I know my Food Safety Standards and clearly at the unit standards are not adhered to.

Every week for the last year I have been ordering chocolate chip frappes on Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, and once a week the frappes machine has been broken, now this morning which is 1/7/2016 at 7:00am in the morning they are cleaning the machine but every week once a week something is wrong with the machine. They should have this machine replaced and also clean this machine at night not during rush hour for work. The address of this Mcdonalds is at 300 n. moorland road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.

I am terribly upset over the fact McDonald's doesn't think Florida is a Southern State and will not serve breakfast all day. I am a 5th Generation Florida Native. I am as Southern as they come. I would appreciate them changing your views about Florida people and treat us accordingly. I love McDonalds and stop often. Please make that change.

As it was early morning, I ask if the food was fresh and hot! Neither was the case. The fish had dried out on the edges, the cheese had a crust on the outer edges, and instead of being steamed, the bun was grilled for a fish sand. The fish was down right cold! My wife had the Buttermilk Chicken, and that was also cool. I asked for a fresh food, not something that was in a warmer drawer. I asked when I went through the drive thru, if it would be HOT. The guy said because of the time, (3:20 am) everything had to be cooked!

This store was just rebuilt and is not more then two or three weeks old. Before the old store, we also got very bad food. This time, was no different. On the occasions of having the Buttermilk Chicken, (10 or 12 times) it tastes like they were fried in OLD OIL, they were very dark, and NOT golden brown. They also had a burnt taste to them. I called and talked to Pebbles, and she said to come in at my convenience, and the order would be replaced. As an ex employee, I find that pride no longer exists at McDonald's. This is the type of thing that drives McDonald's customers away.

I went through the McDonalds drive thru in New Lebanon ohio around 9:30pm, got my daughter a happy meal and a vanilla cone in a cup, on my way home I noticed a rotten smell from the ice cream so I tried it thinking maybe it was just me, and it was not. The ice cream tasted like rotten milk. So still thinking it might be me I went back and had my father taste it, he said the same thing and went and brushed his teeth and told me to take it back. I decided to go into the store instead of the drive thru, I told the lady that came to the counter that the ice cream was rotten and all she kept telling me was that they get cleaned every night and asked if I wanted a refund or a new cone.

I asked for a new cone since my daughter really wanted one. I tasted it again while standing there, still tasted and smelled rotten so I told her I didn't want it and she threw it on the counter and started working on someone else order, she came back and I asked her to try it so she did, facing away from me, she turned and said they must have added milk to it and that it taste ok to her and yelled for someone to get a bag of vanilla ice cream, as i'm waiting there I watch the other employee add a new bag to the ice cream already in, so I just got some cookies. Clearly the ice cream was bad, they should have shut it down and cleaned it not add fresh ice cream to try to cover it up.

The ice cream made me sick, and this needs to be taken serious because my daughter would have ate this. I work at a fast food place and this is not excepted. I'm very curious to see if anyone else took theirs back too. This is very upsetting to me since we go there all the time, your serving the public and you need to follow the rules that is why their there. You can make someone very ill by added fresh ice cream to rotten ice cream.

I have an employee complaint about McDonald's. I have been an employee since August 2015 at store #1226, dereen. Location in Savannah g.a the I witness the owner Brad totally Disrespect his general managers as well as his workers he has no respect for his employee time after time again no good morning no good job. No encouragement he calls is workers stupid dump he yells and he constantly talks down to his employees and make the feel worthless I don't feel that this is acceptable. He is to represent McDonald's corporate name and held accountable.

On December 15, 2015 at approximately 10 p.m in the evening I went through the drive through location of McDonald's located in Derby, VT where I placed an order for a Crispy ranch chicken wrap, a small fry, and a McDouble burger. The total came to $13.13 which if I may add isn't all that cheap but I just remembered I added 2 small strawberry shakes. When I got home my husband opened his wrap and began eating it when he literally bit down on something so hard it broke a piece of his tooth off and pierced a small hole in his tongue that bled for several moments.

I immediately took a photo of the bone as well as put it directly into a zip lock baggy a for prove we are not lying. This is quite devastating to us as we are both loyal customers and have been for quite sometime now. I'm so upset and so mad that we don't even know where to go from here I'm that upset. This "piece" of bone was not small by any means so we need to come to some sort of agreement on where to go from here on what can be done for us now.

This is a ongoing problem. I stop at McDonald's store #7312 twice everyday; and I've noticed that a lot of times they refuse to accept my Valid Coupons; even the little Free sandwich/ French Fry Stickers. Yet I can take the same Coupon or Sticker to another nearby McDonald's and they accept it without a problem. Store #7312 will refuse a valid coupon/ sticker on Monday yet accept it on Tuesday. If I order a breakfast sandwich and want to exchange sausage for bacon; one day they'll charge extra; yet others they won't. Where is the consistency with McD's corporate policy?

I downloaded the McDonald's app, this week, after seeing it on my coffee cup. I wanted to get the buy 5 get one free coffee. It worked the first time, but the next day at another MCD'S it just kept spinning and wouldn't work, even after I had opened MCD'S internet. I am very frustrated, because I have tried to use it several times and it just spins or says timed out, or tells me they are having a problem and please sign in again. Tonight, I went to the McDonald's in Oceanside, and tried to get the special of buy one get one free happy meals for my grand kids. I turned my phone off and on again three times but it kept saying, sorry there is a problem, please sign in again.

I finally had to pay full price, which was very frustrating, when it says right on my app that it is buy one get one free. They were supposed to have the toy's from the peanuts movie, but said that they ran out. They gave them a sponge Bob toy instead. This is unacceptable, since they are trying to collect the whole set, and were so disappointed.I also ordered a chicken lettuce wrap sandwich with no sauce and it was loaded with mayonaise. We regularly go to McD's several times a week, and hope that this can be resolved.

First off all we went to get our food the hot chocolate tastes off just hot water so we was not happy. We phoned support and spoke to the manager they said call back and we refund your order as we did. The mango pineapple smoothie made my partner very ill. She left half off it and it doesn't look right at all so we are looking to go see if she got food poisoning. This should not be happening, if so we will take it further.

I politely asked the cashier that I don't want any ghirkens on my big mac meal burger. Instead he argues with me and has an attitude, saying I said "no garnish", What a joke!

Purchased a two cheeseburger meal at the mcdonalds @ 5327 Cornhusker in Lincoln Nebraska. After getting several miles down the interstate I opened my meal only to find that neither of my cheeseburgers had a beef patty. Cheeseburgers require one (1) beef patty. Employees certainly do not deserve $15 per hour if they cannot count to ONE. Also purchased a double quarter pounder and it was cold with beef patties that tasted like hockey pucks.

I'm sick and tired of paying for food that is hard as a rock. I was using the White Oak Texas store because I have been getting great fresh fish sandwiches there, unlike the Estes Parkway store in Longview. Tx and the Gladewater. Tx store who have served me old food that is ready for the trash. I work in Lake Port, Tx and live in Gladewater, Tx. I come through late at night around 10:00 pm. I love the fish sandwich but not when the are hard as rubber and cold and just trash. Got my husband and I two filet of rubber trash tonight. So now White Oak McDonalds sucks just like the others I mentioned.

I go to the McDonalds on 38th St and 465 Indianapolis, Indiana every single workday. They know who I am. I am there EVERY DAY!!!! Although now I am never going back. I put up with my food order being wrong at least 2 days a week. I never complain about that. I put up with getting diet coke when I order a coke. I put up with getting chocolate chip cookies when I ordered oatmeal. But today is the last straw. I went through the drive through with a $50 ordered a $7 breakfast and they refused to take the money. Don't you people have a marker you can swipe over a damn bill to see if it is real. I reiterate. I am in there store EVERY DAY.

I purchased 6 gift cards @$5 each for a total of $30, these were given to my grandchildren for Halloween. When one of my grandchildren went to use his gift card he was told the card had no funds. So my question is this my other grandkids used their cards and the one was told no funds were available, does mcdonalds just pockets the rest of the money. This is very frustrating because they were supposedly activated at the time of purchase, they were in sequence how can five be activated and the other not, but still was charged the $30. To top it off you can't argue because the cashiers are rude and there's a line waiting. This matter needs to be resolved and my $5 be returned or another gift card issued. Hopefully, this can be resolved, I realize its $5 but if you charged all the people an extra $5 can you imagine. Please help.

I visited the McDonalds store # 10548 at 4979 Jones Creek Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70817 on November 9th at 1:55 PM. As I got to the counter there were two ladies together being helped by the only cashier, who had to change the register tape(he seemed like a trainee). There was also a gentleman in front of me and he was there before I came in. After what seemed like five minutes he was not happy and walked out the door without ordering. It became my turn and I was the only one at the counter except for the two ladies waiting on fries. Another person who acted like the manager took my order. It took over 9 minutes to get my order.

My main complaint is that you have people walking out your store and I do not want to go back to this store which is in my neighborhood because the manger seemed like she had a "could care less attitude" She knew I had been waiting for my order and she never came over and said she was sorry. With the five minutes before the guy walked out and the time I received my food it was almost 15 minutes. I'm also a business owner and it is sad to see someone getting paid and not having respect for the customers. You lost one persons business today and now you will lose mine and people I know in the area. We have many other choices.

I went through your drive thru on Saturday October 17th @ 10:05 am to get a large coffee , and the lid was not on all the way and I wore the whole cup of coffee , my cell phone was in the middle part between the seats and it was ruined and the passenger side seat and floor is stained from your coffee. I called your 800 number with my complaint on Saturday the 17th @ 10:40 am and was told that someone would get back to me on Monday the 19th and I have never heard from anybody. I did get a survey to fill out last week about how my complaint was handled, I replied to it saying no one ever contacted me. I want someone to contact me personally. I want my car cleaned and my cell phone replaced. The employee that gave me the coffee without the lid being on all the way couldn't apologize enough to me. All your employees knew what happened. No manager came to the drive thru to make sure I was alright. I will be looking forward to having this issue resolved as early as possible.

I have some concern about food handling and safety of the products in these restaurants. I went to one of your restaurant at 2625 F Weston Rd., North Your, Ontario to pick up a coffee and a muffin on Nov. 2, 2015 and I was served by a person with very long painted fingernails and they're digging in my muffin. So I asked one of the employee if that acceptable and she told me that they're allowed to have extremely long fingernails but I was in a hurry to argue with her and try contacting McDonald via customer complain.

I work in a food manufacturing industry too and we're all required to wear hairnets, not allowed to have long nails let alone painted,and gloves and most of your food handlers don't even wear gloves while making orders and I don't want my food to be made like that and my question is, does McDonald 's really allows that? I have to stop buying foods from restaurants if that's the case. Thank you very much and I hope my concern will be addressed for the safety of all McDonald customers.

I moved to Skegness in July 2014 and was happy there is a McDonalds but the cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired. The ladies toilets have always been bad but when I went on Friday morning 6th November they were disgusting. There was dried up feces on the top of the toilet seat. The underneath of all the toilet seats are unbelievable to say the least, I doubt they have ever been cleaned, the floor was filthy, didn't look as though the sanitary bins had been moved for days, the sinks and taps must have had more germs on them than the toilets. In fact, I don't think there was anywhere clean in the toilet area at all.

This morning 4:30 AM like every morning I stopped by your place of business to purchase my daily cup of coffee. My order usually a large black coffee no cream no sugar, but this morning I added a Sausage McMuffin. As always I had to wait quiet a time. So as I was waiting, I was looking through the window to be served, I notice several large roaches running up the wall and above the coffee table. So the manager finally came with my order. So I told him Sir you have roaches climbing the wall. His respond was "I take care of it" and handed me my order. I did not leave the window, I just sit there to see what the manager was going to too. He just started filling the next order. After he noticed I did not move he just took a napkin and reached up and smashed several roaches and continue his routine. My respond was " O my God". He just looked at me like there was nothing wrong with the whole situation. This is just nasty. I just left and dispose my food as well as my coffee in the trash. Believe me, I feel like this was totally out of line, his response, as well as his action, as well as his like of apology. Hope to hear from you soon,as well to hear what action was taking to clean this mess up.

We were at McDonalds in Carson city Michigan on Friday morning to get breakfast, around 10:30 am, there was a woman waiting to get coffee and no one would wait on her, she was there for about five minutes, they completely ignored her, and she finally walked out, and their employees were not organized no one knew what the other was doing, we had to wait about fifteen minutes for our food, and there were people still waiting to get their food, I was totally unhappy with the service there, this is suppose to be a fast food place, well this was not. All of us were waiting and the employee that was the cashier was told to go on break, that should not have happened until all were served their food. We do not live in this city we were on a trip, but still it was not very good service.

I work the night shift in the hospital and dread seeing this employee working as he so obviously HATES to make what i order, a mocha frappe. I have heard him throw things around in the back and swear when he has to get the machine parts/blender from the dish washer. tonight he took it one step farther, he threw the parts on the counter in front of me by the mocha maker. I finally said something which was "careful Marty, you're going to break something" to which he replied something to the effect that it was not my business/not my concern. Then i said he did not have a very positive attitude for which he said "i was entitled to my opinion". I then told him i was entitled to my mocha frappe. I spend 3.99 when i work for these on a regular basis, that adds up. I bet if he got a dollar every time i ordered a frappe he would have a whole new attitude.

My co-worker, Emily, wont even go down to order if he is working, so i order for her. I've spoken with the other night staff, a lovely lady, who has heard all sorts of complaints about him, mostly from women. I do notice he does not make the snide remarks to male customers who order the same thing and will add choc sauce to the sides of their cup but not mine. This is not fair! Seriously, he is intimidating making one not want to order from him but he is the one that is usually working. i can hardly wait for tomorrow night to do it all again! i decided it was time to actually make a formal complaint, he crossed the line for the final time with this ANW hospital employee of 40,000+ hours. I was working here when the hospital held the vote for which restaurant we wanted! This was at the McDonald's located in ANW Hospital, 810 E 27th St. Mpls, MN 55407.

First of all the drive thru window is always backed up around the building and have to wait in line forever at drive thru. Then when you go inside it is even worse. Line backed up and no one taking orders at the register. No one comes to front to say anything such as we will be right with you or something. Then it is nasty over where you get your drinks. The tea container, the tops are off and anything can fall in the tea. The lady that was at the drive thru was very rude and unprofessional.

This is customer service and she does not need to be in customer service. Very Very Rude. She act as though she is doing us a favor, however it is the other way around, you are going to loose lots of customers at this store because everyone was complaining. This is the worst McDonalds I have been to. I plan to never return there.

Granddaughter and I went to this restaurant and bot ordered the dbl cheeseburger meal, medium fries "NO SALT". Got food to go and once we were about five blocks away, we realized our food was cold, including he fries which should be finger burning hot. The only thing that was hot on my burger as the pickles, bread was cold, not toasted and the tea looked like weak water with a dash of color. I spent over $10 for the two meals and was not happy and didn't eat my meal. My real complaint is that I was too disgusted to go back, considering it took so long though there was only two customers ahead of me. This is the first time I've ever had such a bad experience at this particular store, normally we do drive thru, but today I decided to go inside, BIG mistake. would normally rate this particular store a five whenever I visit, in or drive thru, but this was THE second worse experience at a McDonald's. This past Monday, I had to wait about 20 minutes just for fries at one on 34thStreet and 13th Ave. No. Totally getting tired of bad fast food!

I was stuck in the drive thru at the McDonald's located at 4800 Almaden Expressway, San Jose, CA 95118 for 25 minutes. There was no way to get out of line. My experience at other McDonald's is that if your food is not ready they have you pull into a parking spot and an employee will bring out your order to speed up the line. When I got to the window the employee had no idea what I ordered. I asked if I could speak to a manager and was told she was busy. I said no problem I have waited 25 minutes what is a couple more. The manager, Griselda, then appeared but refused to talk with me. She was not doing anything but said she would not come to the window. It was not until I waited there 7 minutes that she finally came to the window. She was so unprofessional and this is enough that I will never go back to that McDonald's and will be sharing my complaint with everyone I know.

First off, I have never complained to any company before in my life. I arrived at McDonald's at 1 30 pm. I ordered pancakes and sausage and 2 sausage and biscuits to go the girl said no biscuits after 2 pm I said it was 1 30. no biscuits available. So I said OK sausage muffin. She gave me the price and I paid. No receipt she and said my number was 181 I asked for a receipt she said no paper in printer. I waited til 5 of 2 and she called out pancakes and sausage muffin I went to the counter and the food was on a tray I said I ordered this to go she said no I did not I asked to talk to a supervisor none available I asked for a manager none available. I understand staff calls in and your of people happens. I'm a 68 year old man I worked in las vegas as a casino shift manager with 6 supervisors and 28 dealers working with me. CUSTOMER SERVICE means keeping the customer happy so they return. you listen to their problem and solve it -- you do it in a professional manner. I understand some of your employees are starting their first job. Customer service is the key. I was hired to open the firelake grand on the highway and took pride in teaching casino games and the way to customer needs.

First this week I ordered a sausage and cheese biscuit and when I opened my order is was a egg and cheese biscuit. Today I asked for a large coffee and the girl charged me for a small coffee. This is ridiculous.

I was in the Jamestown store today right off interstate 86 in NY. I ordered my normal #4 with decaf, once I left to go to my next store in Gerry NY I realized there was no hash brown ...I was a little upset, but it was short lived. I have been visiting this location 3 times a month for about 1.5 yrs. I am an Area Manager of a similar kind of business. This store had some really bad service issues ( speed of service). But over the past 4 to 6 months you have really got some good people, the lady that handed me my food today was so sincere and inviting with a fantastic smile. You also have two black women that have been there, one handing food through drive thru window and I believe the other might be a manager of some kind that you also get this feeling. I know I am rambling on this McDonalds, but in this town it is very hard to find good help like this, please send my congratulations to this Manager and give them a pat on the back for me, the changes are noticeable and I would love to offer them jobs. But I will not because I know just how hard it is to find people like this.

So now the McDonalds commercials show breakfast 24 hours a day. If you show a biscuit sandwich on television you should serve it. Letting customers down is not what I expected out of a so called leader of the industry. 53rd and meridian Wichita Kansas is not serving breakfast and I am calling everyone to tell them about my story. I posted this on Facebook and will be complaining on Twitter to McDonald's later.

I went to the McDonald's on Lebanon Pike in Murfreesboro, TN. This is the McDonald's I usually visit since my work is just down the road. Over the course of the past 6-8 months, the service has increasingly gotten slower, so I changed locations. For a while, I started going to the McDonald's on Lascassas Pike and the service is exceptional!!! Tonight I went back to Lebanon Pike and AGAIN, service is terribly slow. I guess I'll be seeing the Lascassas Pike location again. By the way, multiple people I work with have had the same experience with Lebanon Pike McDonald's!

I've been to this McDonald's three separate times with my daughter and all at different times of the day. My complaint is the service is extremely slow there this last time I was there was 8:50 pm October 14 2015 there where two cars in front of me and I waited 12 minutes to receive a 4 piece chicken nugget, medium fries and apple pie. The line was going so slow, the cashier at the first window was giving there orders through her window so they didn't have to wait. Finally once I got to the window and received my food I asked why it took so long to receive it the gentleman said because they are under staffed. Besides all of that the place looks very dirty and run down. This McDonals is Located Pleasant St., Attleboro, MA 02703.

I went to the Sand City, CA McDonald's to get dinner. I spent $45.01 didn't get everything.Called to tell them I didn't get sandwich Yolanda was very rude and hung up on me very unhappy with this store! Not sure if I will go back since she did terrible service when she came to help me. I ordered my breakfast large size to get the fries since of course they had no hash browns. She said no I couldn't even order a meal since they didn't have hash browns and refused to give them to me after spending all that money and not giving me everything I am so upset with this service. to hang up on me when I call also is so unprofessional I could of went somewhere else. I hope she isn't management because I felt she was racist by the way she treated me. Since I work by there and go there daily I just might have to start going somewhere else if she is there!

I often visit the Landen oh location, but will not return. If I am not mistaken, we are in America. So why then do I have to deal with Mexicans every time I go to this location. Now, my problem is, they don't speak English!!!! This is the mangers! I have seen the looks on the faces of the other employees and couldn't imagine what they must go thru! I had an order messed up, and not only was the little short lady rude, but I couldn't even understand her! I will no longer visit this location!

Want to the McDonald's on Hillcrest Ave. in Springfield ohio today and order 5 breakfast sandwiches. When get home, 2 of the sandwiches were wrong, and cheaper sandwiches at that. This has happened a few times now. I feel that it is sad that a person has to unwrap the food before leaving the window. People don't take pride in their work.

The McDonald's in Lake City Michigan is THE WORST I have ever been too, 9 times out of 10 your wait TO ORDER is a minimum of 10 min. I guess that tells you how long the entire wait for ANYTHING ends up being. they NEVER have any pull up into the Waiting space. I have gone there for coffee and waited for approximately 20min. I have complained to the manager but nothing has ever been done. I was in line this afternoon to get a cup of oatmeal, I ended up pulling out of line (I hadn't gotten to order yet) because I had ice cream in the car and didn't want it to melt. We frequent quite a few McDonald restaurants and Lake City is by far the very worst. It is not ONLY the driver through either. I won't even mention how many times the order is wrong.

It's hard for me to understand how a 24 hour drive through can be closed down. I was told they were receiving freight and was closed due to being out of food. This McDonalds is in Catoosa Okla in front of the Hard Rock Casino at 2:45 am, at one of the busiest times ( 9/2/15 ). I call it RUSH hour after the clubs close down. There were 7 employee's standing on the side of the building smoking and no trucks being unloaded or even a truck in the parking lot! I guess I will start going to What-A-Burger!

I went to McDonalds on Navarro Street in front of Mall in Victoria, Texas and ordered a Fish Sandwich combo. When I opened it up there was a small piece of melted cheese about 1" x 2 1/2" and the amount of tarter sauce was about the size of a pencil eraser on the other side. The rest was dry bread and the bread was not all that soft when I picked it up it crumbled. It cost $6.48 for a dry fish sandwich on stale bread and cold fries. This happened a little after 12 noon so you would have thought food would have been hot. The service was good. Employee was friendly and thanked me. I was just on lunch so I could not run back over there to show them. It will be a long time before I go back.

Please tell your employees not to stand in front of customers and pick their eyes or wipe their noses on their sleeves or stick their hands in side of cups that they serve the drinks in. It is disgusting and not sanitary when handling money. I experienced this at one of your franchise last week when I was standing in line to make a purchase. I appreciate the quick responses and the locations in the community because one can go and get a meal.

I have frequented the Eureka Springs, AR McDonalds over the past yr and have yet to have fresh fries, ice for my coke, fast service, quality food and enough employees. It would be nice to have these issues addressed. This is a busy tourist town, I expected more. Otherwise, the closest McDonalds is 30 miles away...

You advertise a summer special double cheeseburger and small fries for $2.50. A friend and I went to McDonalds in Warrenton Va #5075. We ordered the summer special and they didn't know what I was talking about so I ordered a double cheeseburger and small fries. I was charged $1.49 for d cheeseburger and 1.19 for small fries. I know it not much difference but it's just the point.

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 I was in the drive-thru at the Salt Lake McDonalds located at 848 Ala Lilikoi Street, Honolulu, HI 96818. I got there at 12:45pm and sat in the drive-thru for over 1/2 hour. I was the 4th vehicle to the cashier window and was in the position for the duration until I got my food. I called from my car to the manager inside and was told that they were filling orders.

For one, the parking lot was not busy with walk-in customers....the drive-thru was! I called again after not moving for 15 minutes and the staff did not know what to say but sorry. By the time I got to the cashier, I asked him what was going on and he mentioned he just got on shift and they have a new manager, Ashley. I told him we should not pay for our food or be given coupons for the inconvenience of a 40 minute wait in the drive-thru. The traffic in the drive-thru was long!

When I got my food I told them the service and management is very poorly run and that I will be reporting this to the corporate headquarters. No apology at the window and the manager was there looking all stressed. This should not be happening and if the manager is not trained to handle orders or the drive-thru, it's a problem! I was looking for an apology from the manager who should have been by the drive-thru window as we exited and passed out coupons or something!

Visited McDonalds the second time in the past week with my two kids. Again NO new toys available for kids. McDonalds seem to have problems with sales but the biggest draw for McDonalds: The kids's Happy Meal - does not provide toys, except the outdated ones. If I was the CEO of McDonalds something would change! Forget the new salads, the menu - go back to your basics!

When I arrived at McDonald's in Grants Pass Oregon. I ordered the new serlion steak house sandwich with the mushrooms. I then drove away and parked opened the sandwich box to find that their was no mushrooms. I then went back in to fix my order and ask if I can get my mushrooms put on my sandwich. The GM replied with o my gosh I forgot the mushrooms. She didn't tame my sandwich, instead she walked away a brought back a box of mushrooms. I thought it was very unprofessional of her. I returned back to my car to make my sandwich my self to only take a bite of dry, discolored meat that tasted horrible as if it is old. I then just put it back in the bag and thrown it away. This isn't the first time something has happens at this location. A few times I had ordered a mc double. I parked and with my reaction I looked to see if there was no pickle and then to find a pile of seasonings. I have been told through the grape vine that the kitchen is horrible, mold in a big hole under the sink, the fryer not being cleaned, appliances not being cleaned behind them, grease corroded all behind the appliances wire's. All of this has made me concerned about the management at this location. I'm really concerned about the safety of costumers and employees.

I am a 4th grade teacher and went to McDonalds at 43 Ave & Thunderbird in Phoenix AZ after work and they were out of key-chains for teachers. Then I went to the McDonalds at 51Ave and Cactus in the Glendale AZ and they gave me a free drink with my teachers badge and told me I could bring it in any time until the end of the year for a free drink. I went there today and was told it is only for one day. (While you are not under any obligation I think it would be nice to honor what you tell customers at any McDonald Store.)

Me and my husband went to McDonald's on Universal Drive, Ct, and asked for a parfait. The cashier says they don't have any. First this is all the time at this location, my husband says to her this is the second location I went to today that don't have it. She catches an attitude, turns her face away. My husband tries telling her he was joking she wouldn't even acknowledge our presence so we walked away without making a purchase. If she don't know how to take a joke she should be working in the back where she doesn't have to come in contact with the customers because at the end customer is always right.

I was short changed $10 in the drive through at the McDonalds in Stafford, VA. 22554 on the morning of 5/6/15 at 8:55 am. This one is located at the intersection of Sheldon Shop Rd. and Garrisonville Rd. I ordered a chicken sandwich, small sprite, and sausage and egg English muffin meal with a orange juice. The bill came to $10.46, (within a few cents; I was NOT given the receipt). I had two one dollar bills in my cup holder but only 5 twenties in my wallet. I pulled out one of the $20, but not wanting 5's and 1's for change, I gave the cashier $21.

Of course she is taking the next order etc. while making my change. She gave me back the change and I told her it was $10 short. She immediately took offense and said I think you gave me a $10. I said no, I did not have a $10 so I had to give a $20. At that point she told me she would "check on it" and continued with the next customer.

When I got my food I told the food person I was waiting for change and she told me to pull up and wait. 15 minutes later I was still sitting there so went inside and tried to speak to a manager. There was none, so I left to get my grandkids to school. I called back and asked for update and they said there was no extra $10 ??? I asked for next level supervisor and they said Jo Anne was in a class but would return on Monday.

I know if this is not resolved by a supervisor sometime today it will not happen. After a few more calls I was given Jo Anne's number but only got her answer message. I was also given a number for Lamar Brown but no one answers that number either.

I don't appreciate being ripped off for $10, especially with the attitude and no one giving a crap about it. I stop by this McDonalds a few times a week, and the food orders are messed up half the time but I put up with that with no complaint. But I am not going to let the short change go by with no action.

Regarding this particular cashier, I don't think she would pocket $10, but when she finds the extra $10 I am convinced she would trash it before letting it show she made an error. But with no supervisor to monitor what she is doing maybe she has nothing to worry about.

This will be my last trip to McDonalds. I don't have this happen at Chick-fil-a or Hardees a little farther down the road so that is where I will be going from now on. If this is not resolved as I now don't expect it to be, I will leave negative reviews for McDonalds wherever such opportunity exists to warn others about the lack of oversight of employee actions.

Wetumpka, AL location. I go to the drive through, only person in line for both lines. I wait for about 3 minutes with no one telling to me to hold or taking my order. A car pulls in the other drive through and is immediately helped. After saying hello 5 times someone finally says "What do you need?"HOW RUDE! After paying and getting my food I ask for extra napkins and get the BIGGEST sigh and she rolls her eyes at me. You are lucky to get 1 napkin from that McDonalds, so I guess we are not entitled to receive or even ask for anything.

I guess I was interrupting their conversation with one another. It was 1:30 in the afternoon, not busy at all. I have had several bad experiences with that McDonalds, they are always very rude. McDonalds has always had a horrible reputation for their employees being rude, and I agree completely. I think I will be taking my business for now on to Chick-fil-A where they actually are nice and treat their customers with respect.

On April 29 2015 I went to McDonalds at 416 west 6th ST in Junction City KS. I ordered a 20 piece McNugget and one double cheese burger to go through the drive-in window. Very slow service. Now it is midnight and I got my order and my order was wrong. I told the employee it was wrong, he then called his manager. They got my correct order and gave me a refund receipt for $7.10. OK? this charge was never refunded to me at this time.

I also went into my overdraft with this transaction costing me $29. I was late for my shift at work also. The things with one visit. $29 charge (overdraft) $7.10 charge I never got back. I was late for work. This is ashame I will never go back to McDonalds ever again Amen. Cost me $36.10 for a $7,43 meal, and got into a problem at work to. I still have my receipts for this ordeal.

I have to be at work at 8:00 am. I do not go to McDonald's in the morning for breakfast because the drive-thru is too slow and they make me late for work. If I am going to go to McDonald's in the morning I need to get up earlier and leave earlier for work. This is probably my 3rd complaint on this restaurant. I went in this morning even though it was against my better judgment; I saw cars lined up and there was no one at the food window waiting on the cars. (I have gone through before and left because of this same scenario).

Upon placing my order of a bacon, egg, cheese biscuit combo with a small coffee with 6 creams and 4 Splenda, I noticed the screen said bagel, I corrected her and she asked me what did I want in my coffee, so I repeated it. The line was moved and I paid promptly, and then I got to the food window where everything stopped. The girl was standing there with my bag which she sat down, and then picked up and handed it to me and asked me again what I wanted in my coffee. I repeated it.

I looked in the bag and saw that there was no hash brown, I handed the bag back to her and she said Oh I forgot. She handed me the bag again, I informed her that this is the reason I don't come there in the morning, because they are slow and they make me late for work. The employee began to defend herself by saying that she doesn't make the food, the cooks make the food and she just hands it out the window, I said but you forgot the hash brown, she then got an attitude and walked away! I said as she was walking away I will report it to your manager. The lady behind her asked me what the problem was and what I wanted in my coffee!!!! I repeated it again!!!! She apologized and got the coffee for me, she was very polite.

I have tried this McDonald's thing over and over. It is right down the street from my house, but I think I will have to go out of my way from now on to get breakfast. The manager was there on her cell phone and was not paying any attention. She has been the manager there for a long time, but things are not working out for me at this McDonald's. I give up.

On 5/2/15 12:14 pm I ordered a Quarter Pounder with cheese after waiting for longer than what I thought was a fast food establishment I took a seat. I noticed customers who ordered after me, received their food and exit. I walked up to ask if they forgot about my order. A few minutes later I was given my order. I checked the order and noticed the meat was NOT hot, nor Warm to the touch. I asked was this a left over from the previous night. I was offered another burger, but after the wait I didn't have the time to wait any longer, so I asked for a refund.

2/15 7:00am A few months ago this same location gave me a cold breakfast sandwich, with a difference meat than what I ordered. I ordered an egg white sandwich with sausage instead of the ham. I asked the cashier at the drive through if this was sausage and she responded with a Yes.

This is the second time I've visited this location and both experiences were unfavorable. This location get no stars from me. The restroom was filthy, and dirty. I had to ask if someone could clean, I waited for the young man to clean, he then went back to buzz me in to use the restroom, as I was using the restroom I could hear someone enter. I assumed it was another female. When I exit the stall the young man who was previously cleaning was inside the ladies restroom. Surely he was aware I was there since earlier I was waiting for him to clean, and after cleaning he closed the door. I had then asked if I could use the restroom, and he went to buzz me in. I was uncomfortable with his presence. I will never visit this location again.

At 5 my grand son informed me McDonald's is not real food, and refuse to eat there, and insisted on going to Chic fil A for lunch. Smart kid

Twice a year we drive coast to coast and stop at many McDonald's for food, coffee and bathrooms. The McDonald's in Arkadelphia off I30 is the first McDonald's we've ever walked out of without eating. The woman's restroom was filthy - the dining area was filled with flies. We drove on the next exit. Last year, we complained about the store in Forrest City and this year it was much improved.

Me and my friend went through the drive through in Coram. I had to tell the girl 6 times what I wanted and they got annoyed. The other guy came and asked what the problem was and I told him. His reply in a very Nasty tone said to me stop being so nasty. Excuse me but having to repeat myself six times and she still did not get it tends to annoy customers.

I have had other experiences in that place and I have decided not to patron McDonald's any longer due to nasty service. When I brought this to your management again I received a nasty attitude. This is no way to run a business and I am sure you will lose plenty of other business due to this kind of thing. I am contacting corporate will not tolerate being treated this way.

On the 2 May 2015 at 15:35 Went to The Mcdonalds Kuilsriver Cape Town and used the restroom but when I went in it was filthy and stinking then when I was done I wanted to wash my hands but the tap was not working so there was no water and there was already handwash on my hands.On top of that there was no toilet paper to clean my hands. Or wipe the Handwash off then I went to the Counter Service infront and while waiting there I asked to speak to the Manager which I saw standing there and I saw him which he blatantly refused to see me or speak to me and sent a cashier to speak to me which I find utterly rude and unethical. I am seriously dissapointed in this service I got and not a Happy Customer.

Time/Date of Incident: Hwy 109 N. Lebanon, TN - Fri 5/1 - 7:00 PM. At the front counter, I ordered a plain McDouble - no cheese. I was told it would be while because they were currently processing a larger order. I said 'no problem."

When my order was called - my burger was placed on a tray - and I took it back to my table - only to discover that it only had one burger on it. I took it back to the front counter and the McDonald's Team Member sent it back to be fixed - no apology or attempt to be nice. The tall Team Member in the back opened the burger up, looked at it - re-wrapped it and sent it back up as a completed order.

At this time, I asked the young man behind the counter to check and see if it was done correctly. He handed it to me and I had to check it. It was not. He took it back and the tall man behind the sandwich warmer asked me "Do you not want it plain?" I had to tell him that a McDouble has two patties on it! Finally, he added the second patty and my burger was returned to me. Not one of the three people involved - or the manager standing by - apologized or went out of their way to see what they could do to make me - the customer, feel respected in that situation.

Last week, I went into the McDonalds on Woodside in Redwood City, Ca. I usually go through the Drive-Thru. My concern was one last week the woman forgot to give me a receipt or change. I didn't have the heart to say anything as she may be new since they have had a sign looking for help.

Yes I know I should have said something as that helps with there training, I let it slide, that was my error. BUT 3 days later I went again, a different young lady was at the window, she gave me the receipt but not the change and it was over $4.00,

I did remind her of the change she didn't look to happy, but they do have some who work the window who look unhappy especially if they error. I hope you can understand my concern, I have found myself when someone wants to go to McDonalds is to say don't go to the one on Woodside, they will not give you your change. At this time, I usually suggest going to different hamburger place other than McDonalds.

McDonald's in Amarillo Tx I-40 and Ross Osage. The manager is allowing people to bring in food from am outside source into you store. She or the cashier has done nothing about it. If the manager would get off her phone long enough to pay attention to what's going on and do something, you would not have gotten this message. You know this is cross-contamination and is not taken lightly by the Health department.

I ordered my food at the drive thru. Went to the first window and paid. Went to the second window and an employee named Crystle asked if I ordered a peach tea and Mc chicken. I told her I did. She told me "the next time someone tells you to wait for your total you wait for your total." I was in shock and asked her to repeat what she said. She said the above statement over again. I told her she cannot talk to a customer like that. She then told me to "shut up". I asked to talk to the store manager. An assistant manager came to the window and apologized. This McDonalds is located in Chestertowm Maryland. I cannot believe you employee people like this.

This happens OFTEN. 2 coffee, 2 muffins, 1 correct of each. 2 years ago I started to count 58 visits 32 correct these are regular visits with a mix of food and coffees. I just stopped going there for over a year until recently and low and behold. No change. ordering 2 coffee - 2 muffins and getting one wrong coffee one wrong muffin. I mean come on. It was 4pm I was the only one in the line I even asked the speaker guy if he got it right, then again when I paid. I just knew it would be wrong. I asked again when she handed it to me which one had the sweetener, she told me even asked what kind of muffins she told me.

Went to McDonalds on Mcgavok pike in Donelson, TN. I ordered a ham biscuit and hash browns. Got to work and the biscuit had to be leftover from the day before or later. The hash browns were soaked in grease and cold. McDonalds your quality has never been great...but in the past year or so, it has dropped to the bottom of the barrel. You all need to give it up and shut down.

Complaint is regarding t.v. commercial. "I'm lovin; it' phrase I believe is an extremely selfish phrase. to the eyes, heart of a toddler/pre-schooler/early grade schooler. How about 'Wish you were here' or "Come join us'. That leads to conversation w/caregiver-opens/closes the reality of going to McDonald's. Instead of sitting there as a very young child with 'mixed' feelings.

I went to McDonald's inside Bramalea City Centre, 25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, Ontario L6T 3R6 today. I ordered two coffees, one Bacon Egg McMuffin and one Hot cakes. Fortunately my spouse and I were eating in, otherwise we would have taken home an incomplete order. When I took the food to our table, my husband undid the Hot Cakes and found three individual servings on butter but no syrup. He went back to the counter and was told "We are out of syrup." (Why didn't they tell me that when I ordered them. Do people eat pancakes with butter only?).

He came back to the table a little stunned and I went back, with the pancakes and asked "Do you actually think people eat pancakes with butter only?" I got a blank stare and asked "Do you want your money back?" I said "Well, yes. But I will order a Sausage Egg McMuffin instead". She gave me my money back and then I paid her for the Sausage Egg McMuffin. I found it particularly annoying that I was not told in the first place there was no syrup and they expected someone to eat them like that. However, if I had been going through a drive through i would have been stuck with it. Not professional at all.

Chehalis, WA. Wal-mart in-store McDonalds 4/16/2015 at 5:30 PM, ordered one of your NEW spicy chicken sandwich, paid $5.17, dark brown bun top very dry, such small piece of spicy fried chicken that it fit inside the middle of the bun not even close to edges, stingy amount of mayo, one small slimy piece of lettuce, tomato slice was only acceptable piece of food in entire sandwich, first bite was so dry & mostly bun that I had to ask for more mayo, was given 3 pkgs (& used/needed all 3 too!), have been big McDonalds fan forever (I am 68 yrs. old), my son had his 1st job at McDonalds, our entire family ate breakfast there every Sunday & loved it but am so very disgusted w/this last spicy chicken sandwich (NOT the $1.00 spicy chicken sandwich but the big $4.79 spicy chicken sandwich) that I will never order it again and will most certainly let my friends know what a terrible & expensive sandwich it is. I am one unsatisfied customer! Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

McDonalds...1376 West International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fl. 32114. Every time I have been to this Charlie Brown restaurant, the drink station area is so sticky and garbage all around. The tea dispensers are always empty, the bathrooms are so disgusting and smell like urine, there is only one person taking orders while others are bumping their gums. I have had to walk out, without ordering, the last three times I went inside. Today was one of those days. Today was so ridiculous that a worker leaving her shift yelled through the place, back to the employees, "people are waiting on their food!" Not once have I seen the acting shift manager each time I have gone there. This place is ran by unsupervised management and def needs to be clean-slated and given a new life...especially due to the high volume of tourists.

I visited the Drive thru at the location in Richmond at Alderbridge and No. 3 Road. I have visited seveal months aga and ordered a vanilla latte. Upon picking it up and using the coupon for a free specialty drink, the semployee asked for an additional 30 cents. I asked why and I was given the response, we are independant and our owner told us to charge for syrup. I was taken back and called the corporate office to complain. I was told this would be taken care of with your independents.

I ordered a latte with an extra expresso shot.yesterday and I was asked again to pay 75 cents for the expresso shot. I asked not to have the additional charge and I was given a vanilla latte ?????
I am very diappointed that this location continues to make their own rules. I have visited a number of different locations and I have never been asked to pay for a specialty drink charge. I would like a response to this and some explanation to the conduct of the owner.

I debated about going to McDonalds' or Bojangles' (they are right across the street from each other) so I stopped at McDonalds'; big mistake. I walked in ordered food and was waiting on my change. The cashier did not have enough pennies. She gave some money to who looked like the manager. Since she did not have any pennies, she gave me 2 pennies over. As we joked about the 2 pennies another customer walked up and said to me "you are in the good". Since I was not speaking to this customer, I said I am talking to the cashier! Then the manager came out behind the counter, looked at me and said "What is she waiting for" (very RUDE) to the cashier. I said 2 egg McGriddles'. She slammed the food on the counter and said "have a nice day" as if that would help her rudeness. This happened at University Blvd East in Tuscaloosa, AL. Please let this manager know, I was waiting on McGriddles' this morning but from now on I won't be waiting on McDonald's any more! Get some customer service training.

With ref. to order no. 24736 placed on 12.04.2015. The order was suppose to reach me in 29 min. but was delayed for more than 1 hour. Also, the products reached to me were not looking fresh and not at all hot. Even on asking for 50 Rs. coupon due to delay (for which I got the msg), the executive said he doesn't have that and would be adjusted next time. Very poor service and not at all expected from McDonalds. Highly Unsatisfied.

Tonight, I went to the Colorado Springs McDonalds on Fillmore and Stone street, waited in drive thru lane #2 while two cars who were behind me got their orders taken in lane #1. I got tired of waiting and didn't want to order anything by the time they go around to me, and had to wait in line behind all the other cars who had ordered ahead of me who were behind me to start with, but didn't make the mistake of getting in lane #2. This isn't the first time I've gotten bad service at this McDonalds. I sometimes go to this store for breakfast because it's conveniently on the way to work, but on at least two occasions I couldn't get a large coffee because they were out of cups. Many times they are out of other items like apple pie. It's called fast food because the customer is suppose to get a meal quickly, with the same level of customer service as any other McDonalds elsewhere, but at this one the only fasting you're likely to get is the kind where you drive away with nothing. This store is poorly managed, and after tonight, the Burger King across the street on Fillmore just gained a regular customer who use to go to McDonalds.

On several occasions, when I am at the Walmart at Quarry Bend in Sandy, Utah, I have attempted to buy a hot fudge sunday and have been turned away because the ice cream machine is allegedly broken. I have not heard that excuse at any other McDonald's. I think, the personnel at this particular McDonald's just do not want to bother exchanging the empty ice cream bag with a fresh one. Especially, if that individual is about to go off shift.

Placed order for two sausage and biscuit and two senior coffee in drive up-there was a sign that there was free coffee with any breakfast sandwich, got to the window to pay the lady charged me for two senior coffee, I ask why she said there was a charge for the coffee. I usually buy at a McDonalds on Goodman Rd in Southaven, Ms but the last two times I visited there; there has been a line all the way to the street and one time after placing the order they told me I would have to come in to place the order they were having technical difficulties- The difficulty they were having was no one to wait on people. I usually get free senior coffee at local McDonalds-is there different policies with different stores??

I worked for mcdonalds in weymouth on main street for three years. It was awsome in the beinging but a knew manager came on board named shannon toomy. Right away, I noticed she had an attiude with fellow employees and customers. As a result of that, I left for another job and when I left three other people followed me. She is not manager material and I am suprized she is still there. While I was still working at mcdoalds my husband needed surgery and I had to take a month off from work to take care of him. Shannon gave me a hard time. She said you have a choice working here or family. Well when it comes to my family, I am there for them she didnt even care! A former employee of mcdoalds in weymouth

Just try to get food through drive thru, and get a 3 piece chicken meal large... They have me a salad instead, I ask to change the order and they did ,.. Good and ok but when I asked the receipt they pull me out from the window and park on the waiting parking ok, now I'm asking for a change but the manager or whoever isit said and insisting that I gave 7 dollars in which I gave 20 dollar ,. And that I have no change bec they were the same price .. I paid almost 7.75 actual but my bill was only 5.80 dollars.. And keep on arguing that I don't have a change and the freaking manager with a very thick Mexican accent was rude .. Could you send this guy to a seminar? How to handle customer complaint... All I want is to get my change and I the right to get it but he's pushing me that it has the same price , while talking to him He just turn around and go back to his store... WoW what an unprofessional gesture...rude and no manners,.. It made me snap so I'll find this complaint site right away..I still have the receipt with store # 8800 broadway ,.. Tucson AZ store # 10511..

Took grandchildren to mcdonalds in kingsland georgia...play area is absolutely dirty, even the play tree they crawl is so dirty that you can see it all over it. The girls hands, faces and feet were black with dirt...the seats near play area were dirty. There was no sanitation in container..an empty wipe container..ask for wipes to clean the girls..person working would not get any, said he didn't know where they were...He never offered to get us any help... Another grandmother ask to speak with manager, the guy said he was busy...never went to get manager or wipes..we went to bathroom to wash hands and face before we let them have anymore of their food or ice cream, there were no paper towels available.. I have lived in Camden Co...all my life...But I will not take my grandchildren to that Mcdonalds again..I believe that the play area is unsanitary, and it is hard to take them and not let them play..So until I know that it has improved I find a other business to go to.

I was pulled into McDonald located on 1410 n. Lemon st. Anaheim, CA 92801 drive thru to get my coffee around 5:25pm 04/09. And this guy "Raule"told me "wait 3 minutes. Wa are brewing fresh coffee" So I pulled into reserved area and waited about 5 minutes, and this guy did not come. So I decided to come in the store, asked for coffee and this "Raule" told me "I am off work". There was no apology nothing but he kept saying "I am off work". I did not want to argue because I was already late for my school, so I asked "Alfonse" for the store manager and he said "there is no store manager". So I asked "Alfonse" to write down all the names (the guy name, your name, and store manager) and number I can reach. So I came outside, I noticed this guy "Raule" circling around the parking lot and waited for me to come outside. I ignored and drove away and he literally followed me about 2miles. I was about to call police but I've lost him.

My complaint is regarding the store in Memphis, Indiana. It is a 24 hour store. Lately when I go there after work, the drive thru is closed. I have a very bad back. I hurt too bad to go inside. I am very disappointed when I can't get anything. I understand that they may be short of help. Surely something could be worked out. It has happened numerous times in the past month.

I know your stores are franchised . store # 26590 I visit this store and ask if they had the quarter pounder DELUXE they said NO ! so I ordered a quarter pounder value meal . I pulled up to pay for my meal $7.01 I gave them a twenty and one cent I GOT BACK 13 ONE DOLLAR BILLS ! then I went to pick up my order and asked why the Downer street store has the DELUXE and they did not . the server got the manager and I ask him . " oh we have the deluxe " well I was told NO ! " it is a number 5 ! I will correct them on that " he did nothing to even ask me if I still wanted the deluxe . all I got was a " sorry sir " as I was handed my meal and closed the window . the only reason I stopped at this store was because I had just finished shopping in the same plaza .normally I go to the one on downer street . I HAVE GREAT SERVICE FROM THIS STORE ! IF I go to MC Donald's again I will drive pass this store to any other one ! this has left a sour taste for MC Donald's ! first insult was getting all ones back for change ! then to treated like just another person with a complaint and BRUSHED OFF AS ONE ! you need to RETRAIN THE WHOLE CREW ! or is this the way they are trained .

earlier that day my daughter & I went to McDonald to order some food, the workers took a long time to serves the food they talk a lot instead of providing they services that we pay our hard earn working money. During my time at McDonald I noticed that the workers where making milkshakes & mc flurry 's & there wasn't anything wrong with the machine ,I ordered a milkshake & a mc flurry the worker who was taking our orders shouted with rudeness there weren't any milkshake & that the machine was broken when I saw two other workers handed out four milkshakes to other customers.Everyone who were ordering their foods were shocked about the girl outburst & rudeness that some of the customers left.The place is filthy & the services is bad they gives you something else instead of what you order.Someone need to go & investigate that place because I was treated unfairly & so is my child that we left the place .

Ordered Steak Wrap and small plain Sunday at 1.20p.m on 1/4/2015 I received the Sunday straight away after 2 minutes the young lass said there will a 2 min wait for wrap could not believe what I was hearing 26 c with a Sunday soon becomes a drink the training needs to be smartened Up I was not impressed when the girl bought the wrap to the waiting bay she certainly didn't look like she was enjoying the job all I ask for is great service which I know you guys are known for sadly Wodonga is not living up to your standards I will leave this with you hoping you can turn standards around Regards Ann

I am Asian American. I walked into a busy McDonalds Store with My bleached t shirt, shorts and blonde hair .I was tired and anyone could've seen it in my face. I wanted something , anything to make me feel better. I stood in line and waited to be called. The manager then opened another register and started calling people out of the first line. When my turn came, she walked away and started working on other tasks leaving me hanging . I don't know if it could've been my hair , me being half Asian, or my bleached t shirt that lead her to make me feel unimportant. She just took two orders at a very fast welcoming pace , what will it take to just take one more. I don't understand. I felt as if my appearance caused her to leave me waiting. I don't think people in her position should make decisions upon people appearance, especially with McDonalds prestige reputation. I was at Store #2747 , The Manager's name is Celeste. I believe someone should scold her for her discrimination against poor-looking people. I'm too nice to do that so I hope this would bring on corporates attention. If I was Bill Gates, this complaint wouldn't be necessary. I could've bought a ton of Mcdonalds stock with the time I spent writing this. I lost faith in Mcdonalds as an Investor . I think Wendy's is a better Investment now.

Have feedback for McDonalds?