McDonalds Complaints Continued... (Page 9)

962+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call McDonalds corporate: 800-244-6227

On Tuesday the 2nd of April 2013 my family and I visited McDonalds on the Chester road Birmingham near castle vale. On entering I noticed how dirty the restraint was because it was hard to find a clean table. This should not have been the case as only 5 tables were occupied. One of which was occupied by 5 team members. After finding a clean table my partner then had to find a clean high chair! This became an impossible task to. So my partner got the baby wipes out and did the job herself. On returning to the table with my food my children commented on how dirty the floor and tables were.( they ate 6 and 8 my eldest). We then started a meal which all I can say was cold and stuckto the bottom of the box.
I have now been in the restraunt over 30 minutes and I have not seen anyone with a cloth a broom or a mop. So if they can't keep the front of house clean what's happening out back?
That was my last meal this week I have been unable to eat food and keep it down since!

I'm currently staying in Brunei..I wanted to lodge a complaints on the bad services of Brunei mc Donald. The issue is the staff was very rude when myself called in ask for delivery 2 times and my sister also called in twice and we get the same feedback and answers from the staff. My house is just 15min away from mc Donald, while we call for delivery, they say not going to deliver it. While I ask, you don't want to do business? And the staff reply me, ya...I don't want to do your business. Mc Donald is worldwide business and how could it be this kind of bad services and attitudes from the staff. I hope to get a feedback ASAP

i recently went into mcdonalds in wigston leicester to order some food for my 5 year child myself and a few of his friends and the way the staff spoke to me infront of them was disgusting very rude and in appropriate in front of such you g children. once the food had arrived it wascold the burgers for the kids were rock hard amd my salad was disgusting the leaves were old wilted and not an ounce of chicken was i that salad wen i toom it back to the counter to complain the staff serving was aguing back and refused to give back my money. so evetually wewalked out my child and frinds were really upset by that and its disgusting that i paid for something which was un eatable and unable to get my money back.

i would lime somethidone about this and some sort of compensation to be sent to me as an apology as my child was very upset

We have two Mcdonalds here in Mesquite Nevada. The biggest complaint is that most of your employees do not know english very well for example "Light on the sauce" does not mean put on more sauce. Another is " a number 2 " does not mean give me 2 more. Another is "Can we get are napkins" Does not mean no napkins. And on and on and on. We have lived hear 5 years and when we get food from your company it is because we are on our way out of town and it is by the freeway entrance and even after our order we check the count to see if everything is their but now we even have to check to see if it is what we ordered.

Your company in the last 5 years is batting 1000. We have yet to get everything we ordered or our order right yet, without leaving the window and going in to take the wrong order back or get our order. We would not normally complain because your men is not that expensive but we thought you should know. What really bothers us is that we finally get our order right and hop on to the freeway only to find our food is cold because we had to wait for the corrections. I would like to know if you even read this. If not we can always put out adds in our community to beware off ordering Mcdonalds in Mesquite Nevada.

Another McDonald's Customer Complaint in Illinois...

Today I went to your Mcdonalds located right by the Oakbrook Mall in Illinois. I was asked to pull up to the 3rd window and park while I wait for a smoothie. I figured they maybe there behind or busy or something like that but no its jus slopw service all together. I have waited at this window for the past 15 minutes and still no smoothie. I can't jus leave my car here, the inside is closed I can't go in and I definitely don't want to pull around to the front and get back in line. Horrible service the employee finally brought5 the drink m...

Another McDonald's Bad Review from Georgia...

My husband and I went to the McDonalds in Byron, GA. On 01/02/12. We ordered a hot caramel mocha and a cheeseburger happy meal with a coke to drink. The person in the speaker kept repeating the wrong thing after we repeated what we ordered three times. We thought they finally had it right but when we got to the window to pay it was wrong.

We told the person again and repeated it to make sure and he still got it wrong when we got up to the window to pick up our order they gave us a cold frappe which we didn't order and a diet coke which we did not order. We had to pull up for the to fix the drinks again. This is the worst McDonalds I have ever been to. Every time we go there the service is awful but it is the only one in Byron. Something should be done about the service. The best McDonalds is in Fort Valley GA.

Here is a woman upset with McDonald's in Washington...

I was recently eating at the Hawks Prarie Mcdonalds In lacey washington and i had the worst exp ever. I am a 50 year old women that visited the mcdonals and when i was leaving the store and opproching my car with my 2 grandsons the car next to me there were 2 people in the car smoking marijuana and i seen they both had mccdonals uniforms on. They were blowing the smoke at my 2 grandsons and i asked them if they could take that somewhere else the male i seen his name tag it said russell he said fuck off old lady it a free country. I have been coming to this store for many years and i will never come back because of this. I do hope you will do something about this.

This NY McDonald's customer claims a mice infestation...

The McDonalds at 340 Peninsula Boulevard, Hempstead, NY 11550-4913 has a major mice infestation. Went to the location at 1:30am this morning for Ice Cream and there were sworms of mice by the back and side doors and all in the bushes. Most of the people that saw this were just getting off of the drive-thru line and leaving. As a result of this rodent problem that they are having at this location, not only did they loose customers, but I will never eat there ever again. This problem needs to be seriously addressed and corrected with major outside pest and rodent control.

Hello,
I was in your Mc Donald's drive thru at your Keysborough store on Sunday 20th January 2013. I ordered your Pavlova Mc Flurry with extra topping of meringue buds and passionfruit toppings. I am aware there is 50 cents extra charged for each extra item you request, however I was charged $5.45. I normally get the exact same order at my local Mc Donalds in Noble Park for $5.15. I asked the attendant as to why there was a 30 cent price increase/difference as the two stores are not that far from each other, and he answered that the all the stores have different prices for different things. I thought the prices were the same across the board??I realise that it may only be 30 cents, but am wondering as to why Mc Donald's have different prices from store to store? I will also say that the Pavlova Mc Flurry was un editable due to the fact it was over filled with Passionfruit syrup/topping and it made it too sickly to enjoy and eat, therefore it had to be thrown out. I won't be going back to your Keysborough store in future and am throughly disappointed in the service and the poor quality of what I ordered and normally enjoy.
Regards,
Lainie, Noble Park, VIC, Melbourne 3174
0411 452 070

I went inside the McDonald's restaurant on Route 41 (Piney Forest) in Danville Virginia on Sunday 9/1/13 at 5:00 PM. When I arrived, there was only 1 person in line who had already been waited on. It took a few minutes for me to be acknowledged by a staff member. Once my order was placed, I proceeded to step back and wait. It took approximately 15 minutes to receieve my order. This was absolutely ridiculous as I only ordered a Big Mac combo, 2 Mc Doubles and 1 apple pie. The staff were moving about as if there was no customer waiting, very unconcerned and inattentive. While I was waiting for my food, the female employee stated to her male co-worker, "She's watching you make that so don't so anything nasty." The male employee simply grinned. This comment was extremely inappropriate, rude, uncalled for and unprofessional.

This raises the question of what things are done to the food items during cooking and/or prior to serving to the patient. It's whatg we can't see that concerns me. The other concern I have is that the cashier handling money then handles food items without washing their hands or applying gloves. This poses a major health concern! I feel that this particular location needs to receive a visit from corporate and be educated on cleanliness as well as customer service.

My daughter was told she was going to be terminated because she got a tattoo. While I'm not a fan of her getting the tattoo, she had turned 18 and got an extremely small cross on the inside of her wrist in memory of a close friend whom passed away. She covered it while at work and it got back to her manager that she had gotten a tattoo. I'm a nurse myself and work with professionals who have tattoos that cover them. I feel that is discrimination and even though she has moved on and got a better job now, it still bothers me because I feel her rights as well as others that I've heard of at the Tompkinsville, Ky McDonalds has been violated. I don't see how they can legally fire you because you got a tattoo. I realize that some states are "at will" states and can terminate you over anything. But I would really like to make a difference if at all possible with this.

Hello my name is luis and I live in greeley colorado. I have visited mcdonalds on 8th ave plenty of times and 8 out of 10 times the people in charge of making the sandwiches are doing it with their bare hands! It really grosses me out.

for the second or third time this week we have had to wait a long period of time at the drive thru once there wasn't anyone in line and only 3 cars in the parking lot and we still had to wait twice this week we didn't get all of our order so I think it is about time someone lets the company know what's going on there are numerous people with the same complaint but nobody wants to blow the whistle well somebody better be lighting the fire under somebody's ass or they are going to be out of business because people are getting tired of it we waited a long time to get McDonald's here it would be a shame to loose it over something so stupid

I recently visited McDonalds in barnsley old mill lane on the 21st march this year. I went through the drive through with my mum. I ordered a quarter pounder plain cheeseburger meal large, and a plain cheese burger and small chips. We had to wait in a parking bay whilst our food was cooking as we only have cheese on our burgers. We waited around 10 mins until we received our meals. Wen we got them I checked the receipt just to make sure it said only cheese, which it did. We drove home and opened the bag to find we had no small chips and. We didn't mind as this can be forgotten by an accident so I shared mine with my mum. I bit into the burger and couldn't believe it wasn't plain, there was no cheese on the burger but a stack of onions,gherkins and relish on my burger. The only reason I am writing this in a complaint is that I am allergic to onions and gherkins this is why I am upset, as this is very dangerous to me as my mouth and glands swell up, if I had eaten more of the burger I could have ended up in a & e. I don't think I will be able to eat at McDonalds again.

i am a night hgv driver, and in barton, near leicester.. i had drove from exeter in devon to there to deliver goods. i had off loaded and had just left for the return trip, i saw this small macdonalds and thought i feel a little tired... grab a coffee. being 0130 in the morning the doors were locked so i went to the side window. i asked for a latte and the young girl there said "i'm sorry i can't serve you as u haven't driven through the drive through" i said i can't as my lorry is far to big... she said " i'm sorry sir i can't serve you, company policy" can i speak to the manger please..

a woman in her late 20's came to the window and said with out using the drive through i could not be served, i said, but i can't go through the drive through, she said well i can get the sack if i serve u... i said ok, forget it, but if i fall asleep and kill people and myself on the m42, i think it could be down to you both, just a coffee' not much to ask!!!!

When to macdonalds drive through and ordered 2 big Mac meals when git home there was no burger in the bag so was no happy at all to find it missing! Also the sticker on the chips box was blank when it clearly states a winner every time on monopoly but sticker was completely blank! This was at macdonalds Bedford aspects leisure center. Hope to hear from you soon.

I went to the McDonalds in Chester and bought a large Big Mac meal and a large quarter pounder meal, the drinks were only half full and one of the drinks had a large chunk of about 7-8 ice cubes stuck together in it..don't see why I paid for a large meals and practically didn't have any drinks with them!! Would either like a refund or taken further.

Me and my 5 children visited mcdonalds on queen city drive in cumberland maryland on 04-28-13 and 05-02-13 both times our food was wrong I myself wanted 2 cheeseburger meal with absolutly no onion I get home open it to eat and there was a stack of chopped unions all threw them , I had to throw them away because I cant eat onions and I didnt have time to go back nor should I have had to just to have what I clearly ordered , 5-2, my daughter always gets a plain cheeseburger happymeal and this time we get home no cheese on it , a month ago they put ketchup and onions on it and forgot to give me a small vanilla shake. This stuff happens to much ,yes human error does happen to anyone but for it to happen the last hands full of times and more im not to thrilled about wanting to eat from there. Not to mention I was stopping 5 days a week for a large mocha frappe and stood in line for 32 minute, 26 minutes, 20 minutes, way to long for fast food , the management pretends like they dont see anything and the poor cashiers take the heat from the customers. Each time I walk in I hear atleast 3 to 4 people complaining while standing in line waiting so long. I work in customer service 8 years in management and I never would let a customer stand in line that long nor let the cashiers just deal with pist off customers.

Iv'e been in the food business myself for quite a while, whats exiting is when i see people eating my food enjoying and being fully satisfied. I ordered a CBO meal at store number 10798 in west Rotterdam, not only did i wait to long for my meal, but i felt disccriminated against because others where served before me. When i brought the meal back to work to eat it there i noticed you can count the onions that where put in the sandwhich. According to the advertisement you can actually see the the sandwhich draped in onions which is what makes the sandwhich. My french fries where cold as well and my job is only ten minutes away. I took a picture of the sandwhich and i will post it so that everyone can see how cheap mcdonalds has become.

Me and my husband went to McDonald capricorn muizenberg on 5jan2013 and bought four meals,three with shakes and one with a diet coke. On returning home my husband sipped on his drink but the liquid didn't want to come through,so he open the lid and to his surprise found a McDonald plastic bag in his cup.

We went back to the store to complain but the staff as well as the manager looked at us as if to say we put the plastic bag in the cup. Its not like we have McDonald plastic bags at home. All the manager did was to refund the cool drinks money not even a apology. This will be the last time ill go to that McDonald,clearly the staff don't take note of what the doing.

I was at McDonald’s on 3/31/2013 in Rural Retreat order two biscuits ( sausage & egg) it took five mins. to get it ordered then it was ten more mins before I got my order because your shift leader was so worried about someone that clocked in or out I don't know all I know she was yelling at a employee on the floor and people was walking out I'm sure you lost a lot money.

I don't know but I think this could have been taken care of after the shift some where off the floor. I don't think I will go back this is uncalled for and service is the worst I've every seen and its not the first time that I've been there and the service sucked.

I think someone needs to go in there on Saturday or Sunday Morning an just watch what happens there was no straws for drinks on the floor it was just very, very bad something needs to be done soon.

Dear McDonalds, I have just been to your Lytham St Anne's Restaurant near Blackpool. I ordered a Quarter Ponder Deluxe meal, with a coffee. The manager said she would bring it over when it was ready. I waited for 25 minutes. Went back up to see where my meal was, waited another 15 minutes. By this time I couldn't waste anymore time as I was on my lunch break. I asked for a refund and was told I was not allowed. So I have basically been robbed of £5.98. I would appreciate some one to get back to me as soon as possible as this is boarder line theft.

I am writing regarding my son and his employment at the location at 505 N Main St Belmont NC which ended today 12-07-2012 due to your management. My 16yr. son Robert Setzer began working there a month ago and at one time worked 10hours in a day and received only a 30 min break, also after this each day he worked about 8hrs each day and still only gets a 30min break only.

He tried to call one Sunday to get his schedule and they told him that he HAD to come down there to get it, the problem with that is we live in Lincolnton and not in Belmont by the grace of GOD we do go to church in Belmont. He was put on the grill at the start of his employment and got burned real bad and was told to keep working that he would be alright.

When he was put on the front he was told that he was $13 dollars short and I know that my son is not a thief and he said that there was another woman that fussed at him cause she said that was her drawer and that it made her look bad but yet my son was told by this location that he would have to pay this back and they cashed his check right there in the store to get that money back.

Today before his little break he was told that he was $5 dollars short and needed to pay that and that is when I told my son no more and I am coming to pick you up. I will not have my son's name slandered like this and when is it legal to have more than one hand in a teal? Also when is it legal to have to pay back money that someone did not take?

I know that the store has cameras and can watch for dishonest workers. I have a friend in the labor board and I am contacting my personal lawyer to ask some more questions about actions that are taking place at this establishment. I have always taken my youth group of 75 to this location to enjoy the food and etc. but I can promise that we will not be coming back and I will make sure to notify all the other youth leaders in the churches surrounding me.

This is not how you treat employees and this is not how you keep employees either. No wonder there is such a turn over in your employees and this really bothers me. I hope that you will look into what is going on in this store and the management that is running it cause some other employees besides my son have said some bad remarks against things that take place there.

I'm not the type to ever complain, but this restaurant I felt treated me horribly. I hadn't eaten in over 24 hrs and I was craving a Southern Style Chicken and I always add extras on there such as lettuce, mayo, onions, tomato. I place the meal order and the manager(I'm assuming) overhears, she comes over and tells me "You just want to get a #8, its the same thing and cheaper?" and I say "no thanks, I would just like the southern style " and she tells the cashier "just do it as a # 8 so you don't have to go through all the adds on my original order." And when I get my order, there is no onions, lettuce, or pickles on it. Is it a Mcdonalds policy to recommend what their customers should order and not oblige to the original request ?? If someone would be kind enough to reply and explain to me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Good Afternoon,
I would like to put a complaint in agaisnt the Woodstock NB store, I took my 8 year old niece there for lunch on Sat and the place was absolutely disgusting, you couldn't sit at the tables, you couldn't get a pop because of the spillage all over the counter, I didn't even want to put my tray of garbage near the garbage bin it was so disgusting. The floors didn't look like they had been swept or mopped in some time, I asked for the girl behind the cash for a cloth she advised she would come clean the table with the rolling of her eyes at me, my mom had already taken out an acholic wrap and cleaned the table so we advised that the table next to us needed whipped off as well, she rolled her eyes and walked away, we have a brand new inside and you can't sit at any of the tables, you don't dare get a drink. Before entering the restaurant my niece said to us "you don't want to go in here it is nasty" she is 8 years old and what 8 year old does not want to go to McDonald's, as well she would not sit in a chair and eat either, she stood as she ate. I am normally very tolerant because I know it can be busy but the restaurant was not busy the supervisor was to busy eating herself, there was 5 or 6 girls behind the counter and none of them were doing anything, my first thought was if the front of the store looks this bad what does the kitchen look like? I would have left but we had already ordered our food and we were not getting any assistance in getting a table cleaned I knew we would not get a good outcome of returning our food. I have called 3 times to talk to the manager and he is never there and I keep getting I'm not sure where he is or when he will be in. I feel there needs to be a spot check done on this store and something needs to be done about the employees.

My complaint is that i got a job there and they dont like to train you.I been working there only for about a week and i learned how to use the grill becouse there is one person there he tought me to use it but he is a employee.The other day the manager told me to use the frier and to wrap sandwiches but i never did it and she yelled at me and said i was to slow.

They dont evevn have uniforms i cant buy my cloths to work there or my shoes.I think everyone should treated the same but the mangers think that there better then everyone else.I call the store the other day becouse my aunt was sick and i had to call out that day from work and that one maneger that i have such a problem with started yelling at me and i told her at least i called and let them know.I like to work and i am a fast learner if i am shown how to do things and i like to be treated like a person not a animal.

I have some disabiliteys so i am not that fast but i do my job well and i am always on time.Someone needs to go to that store where i work and be undercover so they can see for them self how those managers treat the people.There are about 2 managers that are nice but they dont train either.The employees dont help out with the new people either i guess thats why no one stays in that store.Its hard to find a job.There are alot of good employees outthere but if they have the same experance like i do at mcdonalds no one will stay at that store.

I live in port saint lucie fla and the store where i work is on saint lucie west right by I95.I hope i dont lose my job becouse of this letter becouse right know i need the money i am looking for another job and to bad for mcdonalds becouse i am a good worker. I really hope someone finally does something about the store manerger shes the main one i got a problem with.The other manager i got problems too.

I also was dissrimanted on becouse i have a tattoo on my hand that says RIP and has a cross i think thats unfair becouse all other jobs dont say nothing about my tattoos i worked in a country club for rich people i was a prep cook and they dident care what i looked like or what tattoos i had becouse they knew i am a hard woker.I still would be there but everyone got laid off there.well thanks for your time...

I'm not sure who keeps an eye on the McDonald's staff but this has been going on for years at the Fremont,Ohio Rt. 53 McDonald's. The management there has been getting its employees from mainly family members making it impossible for more qualified people to get a job and it makes my blood boil. Its a long time coming but I feel if the higher ups at McDonald's checked their management they would find out what is going on there. One of the managers cousins also attacked a customer outside the McDonald's because he was allowed to do what he wanted.

In my opinion also that McDonald's is one of the dirtiest I have ever seen. Also in my opinion allowing more than just family to work there would open up jobs for other families who need them. Maybe someone should look into this past employees and present to see just how this McDonald's is being used for personal needs. To let this go is wrong and to allow this manager to continue to work for McDonald's is just wrong. We'll be checking to see just how McDonald's really cares about the quality of their customer service.

I ordered breakfast this morning, and it was awful. yes, i receive my order on time, but the drink was wrongly delivered. Later on when we were checking our order, we realized that most of the food was wrongly delivered. We order hotcake with sausage and yet they send us just the hotcake. And so, we called to complain about this, and they told us that they will do the delivery again.

And to my disappointment, it was screwed up again. My order was right now, but the condiment was not. How can i have my hotcake without syrup? How to eat when there's no fork and knife? How to drink when there's no straw? I hope Macdonald will be more careful and alert while packing the food.

I'm sitting here, after just finishing my lunch, doing paperwork. I'm sitting right next to the counter and can see everything that is going on behind there. I noticed that there was one employee that was mopping that went right from doing that to helping take and serve meals. Then the same person helped stock the bins behind the counter. As she was doing so she dropped one item on the floor and proceeded to just pick it up and put it in the container with the others. She then stood up and adjusted her pants by pulling them out of her crack with both hands. I glanced over and she was filling the sugar dispenser with sugar and when she got sugar dumped on her fingers she wiped them on her pant leg. There wasn't one time during the entire observation did she EVER wash her hands. I'm not sure of the employees name because she wasn't wearing a McD uniform or name tag. In fact nothing that she was wearing had a company logo or even the same colors as the rest of the people working there. Grose.

I went to to your Plainville Ct. McDonalds like i usually do for lunch. I ordered the angus meal because that is the best berger meal , of all fast food stores!!!! however, this day i was very disapointed. the roll was stale and burned , the soda was flat, the fries were cold, and the meat was way past well done. I went back the next day to complain to the manager ,and she just looked at me as if to say SO! She did not offer any appoligy or any thing!!!
This is why i am contacting you . please don't loose me as a costomer , i love Mc donalds!!! Thanks for your time. Ted Guerrette

Hi my name is Irene Rosenthal and I have been dealing with your company for 7 weeks now and have been treated like I am garbage. My story is I feel in your Albany store which I located in a Walmart where I work at. I was in your store and there was a young lad mopping the floor in a busy rush the floor was so wet when I turned I fell and was hurt. At the time of the accident no one from your staff in the store came to my aid no manger and no cashier no one the customers came and looked after me. When I fell all I could feel was my back popping and could not move. I went to the doctors got check and was put on meds . The impact was so hard that is also affected my balance and server ringing in my ears and feeling dizzy. I handed everything all doctors notes and everything else that was needed. I am just asking for my expenses to be covered and a little bit more so I can get any future treatment worked on if needed.. I have agreed to hand in proof of treatments but not at the amount you have been offering. I have not been asking for millions and millions of dollars like some people would all I am asking for is 6000.00 and I feel that is fair. I am still fighting with my ears I can not afford to get them fixed with out help. I feel I have been treated totaly unfair and treated and talked to like I am some one just looking for a hand out. This was not my fault that I fell . I was told your claims department has the tape to show it was not anything on my part. Please read this and hope to hear from someone soon that is more understanding.

I went thru the drive thru asked if I could have a second to look at the menu the guy said uhmm sure in a rude way. I pulled forward and sat at the window to pay for a few minutes. I then pulled to the next window and they gavw me my drinks but the wrong order. I went inside stood there for five minutes with no help. I asked to speak to a manger"brenda" she said hold on. There was other customer's standing there with the wrong order. When received our order and it was cold with lose fries in the bag.We DID NOT have fries! So many hands were on our food. The place is digusting! A employee was texting on her phone while taking orders!! I am beyond pissed. Brenda themanager did not say sorry or anything! !

In gila bends mcdonalds I ordered a double cheeseburger, no mustard n pickles, xtra onoins. Then a cook yells my order out n the 2 guys back with the cook bust out in a roar of laughing. I said to the cashier, do u think he will b able to make it. The manager tells the kid I was upset and calm down. I made 1comment, went to the bathroom, comeback and this kid is upset with me and almost out of control. For what happened, I think this store would be better suited with a better manager

So I this morning I went though my local McDonald's drive thru and ordered a "sausage egg and cheese bagel with round egg".... I drive away, reach in the bag and I have in my hand a cheeseburger! I take it back in to the manager. They bring me a bacon egg and cheese mc griddle (scrambled egg). First of all, at 8:45 am during breakfast service, how do you make a cheeseburger? I mean it wasn't even a 1/4lb burger pattie on a breakfast type bread. It was straight out a hamburger bun... Lunch time cheeseburger!!!! Second, as a manger, how do you mess the order up so bad and the second time? I was offered nothing in terms of we apologize, I felt like I was being the bother....

I drove up to McDonalds placed my order and drove up to first window. I handed over my credit card, and she passed a receipt to me. The person at the register then accused me of cutting in front of the car behind me. She then said she had charged me for the wrong order. I gave her my credit card once again so she charged me for my order. I was also expecting a reversal on first transaction would take place. I drove to the second window and spoke to the manager re: accusation. Manager said he would speak to her. The next day there was no reversal of first transaction so I drove to McDonalds and provided two receipts and bank statement. I was given a refund. This is unacceptable service.

This morning about 5:32am I visited the drive through at the McDonalds on 810 W. Grangeville, Hanford CA 93230. I made my order with no “Good Morning” no “Total Price” from the young lady taking the order. Once I arrived at the window, I stated my “Good Morning” to both the young lady and the shift manager and received nothing but a rolling of the eyes. To kick it even further, there was a young man taking out trash from a bin and I stated my “Good Morning” to him and received a positive “Good Morning Sir.” A “Good Morning” may not seem mush to some people but it strongly favors in my life, and with McDonald’s happy smile it would be nice to have a positive greeting no matter the time of day.

Did not accept our coupons -Staff was rude. Was a huge McDonalds Fan before this. Now I understand why guests get upset with them. Will never visit a McDonalds again. All over a free cookie coupon! The staff at a North Mankato, Mn store was mean and nasty. They were only interested in making a case for their coupon refusal. WELL DONE MCDONALDS !!!

I went to Mcdonalds in Sand Springs Oklahoma yesterday morning 2-9-2015. It was 4:30 am. When I pulled up to the drive thru order speaker I was told "We can't take your order right now because of "technical difficulties" . So I said "I have a $1.07, the price of a sausage biscuit. Can't you just microwave one and take my money". I was answered with" We can't take your order now because of "technical difficulties", please drive away!" What kind of business is Mcdonalds running? People aren't smart enough to take someones money and give the a f-in sausage biscuit.

this is not the first time this has happened, I live in Key West Florida, Store 1183, Placed my Order number one medium with a diet, side of 20 chicken nuggets and a side of cheese sticks and sauces. got order drove home family was served there food, and no big mac for me, tried calling store, they advised me to drive back 20 minutes just to get the sandwich that was forgotten, REALLY. I paid for it should have been in the bag, not the first time this has happened 4th time actually. im really pissed off.

Years ago I started work at the McDonald's in Newport Washington where I worked for 7 years. I worked whenever I could If I saw a chance for extra hours I took it. In 2006 I was told no matter how much I wanted to move up to a higher position it would never happen cause I wasn't built for it. At the start of 2009 I started being treated very poorly I got wrote up every day I got blamed whenever anything went wrong. I was told when I started filing my unemployment I would be fired if I kept doing so. The last 6 months I was there I felt like I didn't exist. I never got promoted or was offered any opportunities because the owners did not like me. I can't find work now cause every time I apply some where I get a bad reference. I'm 34 and I wanna work. McDonald's is the worst franchise I have ever seen in my life the ceo should be ashamed of himself for the operation that he's running.

I go very often to Macdonald 751 New Haven Rd Naugatuck, CT .. but I'm not very happy because there are several things I do not like .. the first is that the store manager spends all his time in his cell and not it is the first time I'm late for my work attendance bad part of it .. the second, his manager serving on the front are very rude to customers and I do not like for me and my family. I hope to focus on this problem because as many more families to stop going there ... thank you very much.

I went to Mcdonalds at 1045 am asked for cheeseburger the manager turned around at looked up at the board, turned her back and stood there embarrassing me because it wasn't lunch yet. I will not put up with this rudeness. Its not my job to know your damn rules in a paying customer. That was so damn rude I'll never go back ever. I'm not some stupid idiot standing in line. Old front street Binghamton my 13905. Purple uniform, black long sleeves, no name tag, I've never been more frustrated with McDonalds, no I don't want free food or coupons nothing.

Well, I turn in to McDonald's and I get up to the speaker to get my order taken.... No one responds I sit there for about 7 minutes and so I drive forward, I get to the window and then I tell him about it he was nice and said sorry but the I asked if they had pies at the moment he went to go check and no he didn't but he could make some, so there were cars infront of me and he told me 2 minutes are so. I said sure not a problem took both of my orders. The second window. I ordered a flurry apparently the ice cream machine breaks I get it and they ran out of strawberry pies, and the employee at the second window was nice as well offered me something else. He gave me pies that my friend ordered, and I pulled up.

I sit and wait for about 15 minutes and I told my friend to go inside so in return I wanted nuggets and then apparently they never dropped the nuggets so I have to wait for them even more. So I wait a little So I wait a little longer and it comes about 15 more minutes. And then I go inside wanting my money back! I tell the manager about why I was mad and just looked at me. What the hell? Then I said I want my money back and I want something in return for waiting 40 minutes. And he said I'm not going to give you anything. I'm a manager at a fast food restaurant and we give stuff out all the time for our mistakes. Never once has our customer waited on our property for 40 minutes then denied when wanting something!!! Joshua was the manager at the time. I would of rather went to another McDonald's if they would of told me the ice cream machine was out in the first place instead of making me pay. I will never come back to this mcdonalds.

Not to mention when I got home and looked at the pies he gave my friend they said 11:57 on them. It was 12:06 when I pulled up to the second window.

I hace recently learned Marjuana and other drugs have been going around in the Erwin Tn MCDonalds I fact one of the managers Julie Obryan has said to have bought pot there. I do not think this is good influence for children and is not fit for a family establishment. You need to start random drug testing

I was at McDonald's on Lathrop Ave/ in Racine,WI and I waited 10minutes in line for a dollar McChicken all because the manager stopped the workers running the line for the people having their food there so they could continue serving the drive-thru people because they were behind in orders. This McDonalds is rude/ghetto/ and slow at service.

I went to the Harper Woods, MI drive through January 25, 2015. Ordered 2 sausage and egg biscuits. When I was pulling away I noticed they had cheese on them. Went back and told them order was wrong. Girl working window asked what I was supposed to get. She came back and gave me a bag. Opened them up and then I received just egg biscuits. Gave bag back and told her what I wanted again. Then she came back and said I was charged for just egg biscuits and that I would have to pay more. Now I don't mind paying what I owe but after order was messed up on their end twice already I thought this could have been let go. I asked to see manager and when she came to window she was rude and argumentative right off the bat. I told her I didn't think it was right to recharge me after my time was wasted by their incompetence. She stated she would tell the girl to listen better when taking orders then slammed window shut. Very rude. These workers want more than minimum wage but if you can't get a simple order right and you want to treat customers rudely then you shouldn't be rewarded. That manager has a bad attitude also and should be demoted or fired. The customer is always right. We pay their salaries.

I'm pissed they changed the gravy in the biscuit and gravy meal it is shit don't change stuff I go to McDonald's every morning for breakfast and some times in evening if change anything do breakfast all day that would be a good change I'm in mt Gilead, Ohio. Please bring back the good gravy not this flower gravy.

My family and I went through the Drive Thru tonight at the Tilton McDonalds, the girl that took our order was sighing and then after we sat at the first window for 5 min, she opened the 3rd window and yelled out 3RD window!!! We drove down there and my husband said I couldn't understand you, she said I SAID 3rd WINDOW! No eye contact, no smile, no nothing, handed us our shakes and said oh and by the way we are out of cherries, my husband said your attitude sucks, she continues to look down while she gets his change and throws it at him. Im not happy, this is not how we want to be treated as paying customers at your business! Now I wish we would have chose to spend our money at Burger King or Wendys down the road, at least we wouldn't have been treated badly for spending money.

When I go threw drive through I sit their for an hour waiting for my food and when I do get my food they forget half of it.

On 3/31/2014 I went into a Walmart location where one of your McDonanld’s is located on the inside , I need to get something to eat due to I just left the doctors office. I was very hungry and ask for a hot cup of coffee for my sister and I remember seeing on the news that it was free for that day and the cashier tried to charge me, she rung it up and started to pretend that she did not understand what I was saying or asking for, So she turns to another worked asks him in Spanish if the coffee is free? Then he walks up and I tell him the same he says yeah yeah that he knows but I needed to place my order for my food before he could give me the coffee. So I placed my order and tell him that my sister is in the line in the walmart that I wanted one for her also he tells me only one per customer. I says okay by then my sister was there next to me, she ask for one cup of coffee from this same cashier that started out helping me the lady, and she tell her that the coffer is 1.08 I said mam no this coffee is suppose to be free, she look at me with this unpleasant look and give my sister the coffee and if she did not want to help her. My meal was cold and was not the way that I order it. did not notice it until I had already drove away. I end up tossing it in the trash. Some times people just make you act ugly when you don’t want to, thank god I kept my cool. I tell you what I have had several incidents at different locations about my food and the service, I’m just going to look for other places to take my business, this is your company losing business due to unprofessional conduct. My family may be unhappy about it because this is where they love to eat all the time, but it pays to be safe and sorry and be happy with hot fresh meal and go customer service.

I visited the store on this past Saturday and the manager on duty was very rude and impatient. she was a heavy set woman with short hair. as she placed my order on the counter she called my number and as i was preparing my drinks she became rude saying that she did not have time to wait for people to decide to answer her. she dropped my order rolled her eyes and walked away. when i got my food she was saying how sick and tired of these people she was and that she would be glad when she got off. i was very offended and do not think that my family and i will be returning. I have been a loyal customer for many years and have never been so insulted in all of our visits.

The McDonald’s that is located at 839 Westchester Avenue Bronx, NY 10455 lack proper training in customs and courtesy. The shift that works from Monday to Friday mornings lack courtesy to the customers. I seen the employees in that restaurant move slow in the morning and have an attitude while dealing with customers. The shift managers just stay there and watch it happen. There was an incident that a customer asked for orange juice which they didn’t have. The informed the customer about which she wasn’t too please. The Donald’s employee refuse to service the customer becuse of the customer’s reaction. Another incident is when I ordered a drink and the shift manager was telling her employee to give me that drink that was made hours ago. The employee was telling her that I was not going to take that drink and the shift manager today her that she didn’t care. The employee told her I don’t want to get wild if the customer gets upset. I don’t know how McDonald’s how they employee but they need to revamp the screening process. If you going to hire shift managers to hold the supervisory job then make sure you hire the right individual that are capable to do the job.

This is the third time I’ve took my 3 little boys to McDonald’s at bramley and they have all recieved a different themed toy in there happy meal. This is upsetting for them as they see the toys that should be in the happy meals advertise on TV. They are excited to go but upset when they leave.

I’m a 71/2 month pregnant women who was craving McDonalds so I woke my husband up @ 10:00 @ night to ride with me to get something to eat. I drive to the McDonalds rite off of 6-10 and Cullen and order a 20 peice nuggets, two mc doubles with no onions add mc sauce, two apple pies and a large Carmel frappe with extra Carmel just like I like it as I always get… I pay for my order she gives me my change but she didn’t give me my receipt, so I wait til she finishes taking the next order. She sees me and I tell her that she didn’t give me a receipt she tells me that they will give it to me at the next window. I pull up to the next window and the next employee gives me my food then my Carmel frappe. I tell the worker that I ordered a Carmel frappe with extra Carmel but they didn’t put the extra Carmel when i was charged for it and i paid for it. So she then tells the manager, she comes to the window and I tell her my problem. She asks me for my receipt i tell her the lady in the front didn’t give it to me she told me to get it from here. So she looks in my bag checks the receipt and sees that i paid for extra Carmel. Then she tells me that it has extra in it already but I know I doesn’t because I buy them all the time @ least once a day and no matter where I go they always fixes them the same, this time just happened to be different. So she then gets a attitude & trys to give me my money back for the Carmel but its not about the money for me I don’t want the money I told her I’ll pay another 30cents if I have to just to get extra Carmel. She then SNATCHES the cup from me & I tell her don’t snatch anything from me, I didn’t do anything to you and its rude and disrespectful, snatch one more thing from me and its going to be a problem. Once she’s done she gives me my frappe and she tells me thank you bitch and still didn’t give me my receipt. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with any fast food restaurant and It makes me want to ever go to McDonalds again!!!! This is crazy especially coming from a manager. This happened exactly at 10:21.

On 3/22/2014 about 12:30pm my wife & I stopped for lunch. Our order was taken quickly and food was ready very quick. Fries were cold. This happens quite often at this McDonalds. I asked for fresh/hot fries. The woman filling order said to manager the I wanted new fries. The manager snapped back at her and said to tell me it would be 2.5 minutes. This was said right in front of me. The manager could have told me politely instead of snapping at the employee. I said all food would be cold by then.

The manger heard me and still did not talk to me, she just continued to yell at woman filling order. That is when I asked for my money back. When manager was told of my request she said to offer me new food. She still would not talk to me. The women (older) then refunded my money. I have been to the rest. many times and quite often get cold fries and cold food. This McDonalds definitely needs a few lessens on how to treat customers. I will continue to eat at other McDonalds in area but not this one.

Took my grandson on an outing to McDonalds only to find the food cold and it tasted like the oil in the french fries hadn’t been changed in a while unless your company have changed the way you do french fries. I used to llike your food but the past couple of times I visited a McDonalds I have been disappointed one way or another. My daughter used to work for a Mcdonalds in Flordia but it seems Pennsylvania has different standards, shame on you.

We visited the McDonalds in Charleston, WV for some time but it got to the point that when we went for ice cream, the machine was frequently down. We started visiting the McDonalds in Quincy WV and are now seeing the same problem with the machine being down. With the cost of gas this is rather frustrating to take the time, effort and expense to drive there only to be told the machine is down. What is the problem with these machines that they are down so much? We expect better from a major corporation like McDonalds.

Mc Donald’s 600 w. F st. Casper, Wyoming 82601-1300. March 10,2014 time; 19:03. (Drive-Up Window) I was handed a medium drink… lid half on… popped off completely as the employee handed it to me. . My hand and sleeve got wet because of this. I said nothing to her but “I need a new lid, it came off” She said nothing.

I checked the sack (my order) to see if it was complete. A straw and napkins were not in the sack. I waited till the employee returned to the window. I told her “I need a straw and napkins”. As she handed me the straw and napkins out the window she was giving me a very bad look as to suggest I was putting her out and she had better things to be doing! She slammed the window (she never said a word nor smiled at any time). I asked her name as she closed the drive-up window, but she kept on walking away.

That will be the last time I visit this McDonald’s. Is this the way you instruct your employees to treat their customers? I don’t believe it is. I have never treated by one of your employees like this before, and it sure won’t happen at this McDonald’s again! So, I do not have the offending employees name but she has red hair and is heavy set, maybe early to late 20’s. (maybe 20 something) and was working the 2nd window (pick-up window) at 19:03 pm .

I work the night shift on Fridays and stopped for food on March 7. I waited a total time of thirteen minutes before being served making me late for work. When I opened the big Mac it was just thrown together and my fries were only half filled and not fresh. The employee at the drive through rolled her eyes and acted put out to put ketchup in the bag. This is not my first time having an issue on Friday night food stops. This was the final straw. I will not be stopping at the McDonalds in Highland due to the repeat problems I have encountered and wanted to let someone be aware.

I bought a large cup of coffee this morning around 7:56 at the Mcdonalds #10155 in Columbia md. The Kings Contrivance store at the drive in window. When the server handed me my cup of coffee the lid was not on tight and the cup collapsed spilling hot coffee all over my hands, clothes, inside my car. I would like for McDonalds to pay for my cleaning of my clothes and my car interior. My hands was burned, don’t know how bad but its painful. Please contact me on what you are going to do about this.

Me and my family was at McDonald’s in Auburndale yesterday evening around 7:46 and my child got a chicken nugget happy meal the nuggets were hard fries nasty seems like they don’t change the grease very often. Me and my mom we got quarter pounder with cheese meal the meat hard over cooked the fries cold and hard I took the sandwiches to the counter employee asked if she could help me I told her I would like to talk to a manager Kelly walked over and told me to talk to Tiffany manager which was taking care of another customer. Tiffany was very nice and she asked what she could do for me I told her about the sandwiches and showed her.She had them remade then my sandwich was good. Kelly is rude lack of customer service. Tiffany cares about her customers. At the beginning when the order was placed had to wait 39 minutes to even get food .863304-2516 cell

Every once in a while we will get a receipt at McDonalds that says go to the website McDonaldsFeedback.com leave feedback and get a free item but when you try to go there it doesn’t exist. I called McDonalds and was told that promo had probably stopped in our area. This was on the same day I had gotten the receipt. Well it happened again. Can someone spell ripoff?

i eat at this mcdonalds all the time. i had went through there on april 22 2013 and placed an order and got the wrong thing. as i returned to bring the food back to let them know the manager told me she had no proof that that wasnt the food i was suppose to get. she took the food put it in the trash and told me to have a nice day. $27 worth of food and bad service!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 557 east dorsett avenue asheboro nc……would like sone kind of compinsation please contACT ME BY MAIL

April 30th, we visited the McDonald’s here in Bardstown Ky. We got a quarter founder and the bun was hard like it was frozen. The burger was beyond cold. Went in again this morning for breakfast . Only two ppl in line, and we all was waiting at least 15min to get our order. We asked how much longer, and the reply was, oh, they haven’t started making it yet. So, we along with the other two ppl cancelled our orders. As we were waiting, an employee came in to work, and without removing her jacket or even washing her hands, started making food WITHOUT gloves. This is always a problem with this McDonald’s. Always a long long wait and you never get the right order. Its ridiculous…..

So this is the third time in 2 weeks I’ve gone to McDonald’s on Missouri blvd in Jefferson City at it before 11am and been told that the machine was being cleaned. I understand that equiptment must get cleaned but why would you clean your coffee machine in the morning when people typically drink coffee. This concept completely baffles me and have to question the manager who put this system in place. In my Mind as a restaurant operator this is like cleaning your fryers during the lunch rush. This is a 24 hour a day McDonald’s and it seems they could find a better time to clean the coffee machine than in the morning!! I called about this issue about 2 weeks ago and realize nothing will be done and you folks won’t follow up but I’m so angry that I can’t start my day with a cup of coffee.

Chris Johnson

I stopped at the McDonalds on Hwy #190 on Tues 4/8/13 The Big Mac I purchased looked as though the ingredients had been just thrown together and the sandwhich tasted and felt as though it had just been removed from a cooler The store itself had trash on the floor ands an odor of uncleanliness, Last time I will give into the urge to visit a McDonalds

We went inside the Mcdonalds and couldn’t even get our food because there was no one there that spoke english. All of the employees spoke spanish. I was not the only one that got mad and left. The drive thru line was also very very long. You need to make sure that there are english speaking workers there at ALL TIMES!!!! I have been there before and have never seen anything like this until today. We couldn’t even get our food, we had to leave empty handed.

My best friend from flew in from Nebraska and went to the Mc Donalds 11250 Port washingington Rd.The person that took our order was short with us ,like he was in a really bad mood.Like he looked grumpy and mad.His name tag said “Mark” he was short and bald.He never greeted us,just looked like he was in a hurry or something and when our order was done,he did not say anything at all. I told my friends and family in this area who happen to live in Mequon.And they will not go back to this location again,until this person is still working there. From now on I will go to another location. I hope this situation is solved and taken care of.The other employees seemed fine and of course I have been coming to this location for years and I had Never had an experience like this before.

To whom it may concern I’m writing this letter because of the bad experiences I had with McDonalds. The date was April 9 2013 at the store #25077 11311 Nuckols rd glen Allen Va. My daughter and son n law with my two grandchildren live in Richmond Va. I was visiting them on their spring break and like most grandparent taking my grandchildren to McDonald’s. I ordered 2 happy meals 1 spicy chicken sandwich and fish sandwich. They told me to pull up to receive my order in which I did. We waited I know it was at least ten minutes, so I decided to go in to see what’s going on. They did not have my order and acted so unconcern if it was my fault. I have been going to MCDONALD’S for years and never experience so irresponsible service in my life.

I have been collecting the stickers that are required, to try and win the certain prizes that are up for grabs. I found out that one of the prizes, happened to be a mobile phone that I have wanted for a while. So I thought that it would be great if I was to win the phone without having to spend a lot of money, actually buying this mobile, when I might have a chance at winning it through the Monopoly Fortunes Game that is currently running at the McDonalds Restaurant near myself in Merseyside.
I currently have two of the three property stickers that a required to win the mobile and the two that I have are ‘Bow Street’ and ‘Marlborough Street’ and therefore the last property sticker that I require, is ‘Vine Street’ I have been severally times to McDonalds in order to try and get this last sticker, this was when I was chatting with the shift manager about this game and the fact that I only need one sticker to get a certain prize. This was when she informed me that her friend was the same, in so far as they only required one sticker to get the prize that they were trying to go for, but she then informed me that when this game was on last year they actually found out that they had left one of the stickers from each set of properties, so that you would require a certain property sticker but you would always get doubles even triples of every other property sticker other than the one that you require to complete the set.
Therefore causing you the heartache and misery of buying a meal and never getting that sticker, this is misrepresentation and fraud as you are continuously buying meal after meal in order to hopefully get that sticker, meaning that you’re spending pounds and pounds buying the meals several times a week or even a day in order to try and get the sticker. By which time when you actually top up the money that you’ve spent in order to try and get the last property sticker need for that prize, it may have been just as quick to actually go to a mobile phone store and buy the phone out right, which totally defeats the whole plan of trying to win the prize, through the Monopoly Fortunes Game because there’s not a cat in hells chance of ever getting the last sticker that you require as that said sticker isn’t actually available or that it does but just not in your area.

Your restaurant on McIntosh Road in Dover Florida was very rude to my husband and I. We sat in a drive thru line for 25 minutes before even getting up to the order box. There were two cars a head if us and the first car finally go to order and move up. We then waited another five minutes for the the person to order and they had not even came on to take her order.

I left the car to see if there was problems with the system to see they had no customers at the counter. They were only taking drive thru orders. I went back to the car to see that they still had not taken the car in front if us order. She finally ordered and we finally moved up to be told they would be with us in moment. I then went back inside and asked for the manager. She came out and after asking about the time limit she told me they were short handed and only had one firm on drive thru. I told her about no one being at the counter why were they not helping her.

She apologized. I then went back to the car to find out that my husband still had not ordered. When the girl did cone on he told her the order and said “What did you sat”. So I spoke louder so she could hear because my husband is soft spoken. She then preceded to tell me to calm down or she could not take my order. She asked for the order again and we repeated it and my husband told here how long wee had been waiting and she told him they had a timer and that was not so.

He went to finish the order and we realized that there wasting listening. We pulled up to find two other girls at the window and the girl with the head set for the drive thru was gone. By this time we were done and told them we were reporting this. We then went across the street to McDonalds and hot food in a timely manner. I hope this us not how all your restaurants work. Especially those near an interstate

I was at the McD’s in Fairhope ,Al 36533 Store #32314 at 12:49. The manager Christopher Johnson was working the back line and it was taking him forever to place orders,he also was not sending them out in the order they were placed. I was with a friend and it took us over 20,minutes to get chicken wraps and fries. There was a young girl that would try to put the orders together but she was mixing orders up repeatedly.

I felt so sorry for Kiersten Reed who was the cashier, because was trying to keep the manager and the young girl straight. Orders were backed up behind my friend and I, that Kiersten had taken but were not being filled ,because the manager was slower than molasses in Jan. I feel Kiersten should be manager, the young girl better trained and Mr. Johnson fired,he was worthless.

They didn’t even have diet soda and did not let patrons know, so several of us did with out a drink while we ate. I frequent this store frequently, and like it because of thje service, but there are other places in Fairhope. When you pay almost seven dollars for a fast food meal you expect just that FAST SERVICE.

i went to mc d at 3.30 am.. she called me to the window directly.. she said they will not serve me lunch and they have only brkfast available.. but the sign said the brkfast starts at 4.30am.. i have the receipt.. as proof.. i told her i dont eat buscuits and i want 3 mc chickens for which aprox cost is 3.00 dollars..

she said she wont give me dat.. den she charged me for buscuits aprox 3$ EACH and gave me chicken in cold bun saying she has turned off her toaster.. she was not giving me a receipt untill i was about to dial 911.. made me stand der fr 15 mins saying her register was messed up.. i would like to sue mc d

Morning,
I wish to explain about the unexpected & unprofessional customer dealing by Mc Donald’s management at Mount Waverley & Blackburn intersection.
I went for my breakfast at 9:45am on Saturday(14/02/13), no-one was there on front counter to deal with the customers & I wait for while. The manager was hanging out with mobile n crew. I usually go there 3/4 times a week n every time I had worst experience. Toilets & customer area floor was discusting. Toilets still ofel. Even the Store Manager (MEG) don’t know how to interact with customers and she is too casual. I request you to please highlight his issue n take a strict action against management.

As I do every morning, I went to the drive-thru window at the Mcdonald’s at 16 st and Alton rd. Miami Beach, Florida. Once at the window I ordered two small coffees and two orders of hot cakes and sausage. At the time I requested two additional syrup for the hot cakes; the young lady at the window was getting ready to hand them over; the out of nowhere the manager took them away from her and instructed her to charge me for the extra syrup and walked away.

I tried to get the managers attention, but he simply walked away. I did not get his name, but he was a young latin with a very rude attitude, This happend Saturday morining at 8:15 am 1/19/2013. I will no longer be a customer at this location.

I came through and got 6 double cheeseburgers and a 20 piece nuggets and 4 sweet teas yesterday evening on the way to take my family out of town at the luray Virginia store 22835 the burgers were solo sloppy with ketchup gobbing out the sides and they gave me unsweet tea and my nuggets were cold and old.

I am very unhappy about this. Please get your act together and give me my money back or food the way its supposed to be. Plus ur window worker at window one looks dirty and drugged up. If she would have to touch my food I wouldn’t have even bought anything. U really should check it out. Not a good image for a family business.

Every time I go to mcdonalds werribee they put me in the waiting bay for 20min. Happens everytime a certain employee serves me.
Her name is ashleigh. I have done nothing to offend this worker but she does this every time she’s serving food at the drive thru but it seems
That she only does this to me. The manager should be aware of this and do something about it as he/she must notice that their is a car in the waiting bay for nearing 20 MINUTES!!. This should not be happening as I am a paying customer and I do not deserve to be treated like this.
She did this to me again this morning, I was waiting in the wait bay while about five customers went past me with their food. 20minutes later my food
Arrives. I made him take back the food and give me a refund. I asked why it took so long, he replied “they forgot about my order”.once again
This should not be happening as my money is as good as anyone’s.
Im not one to complain about random miss haps, but this is an ongoing thing & will hopefully be dealt with.

to whom it may concern
I have been to mcdonalds loads of time and always been happy with the food.
On the 11|1|13 i was on my wasy to visit family and stopped at your mdonalds in thetford.
I ordered a happy meal for my little boy and a grilled chicken salad for myself.
I opened the happy meal for my son and was dissappointed at the amount of chips in there i know you dont get alot in the happy meals but i could easily have counted them just on my fingers.
I then opened my salad and it looked horrible the leaves were not crispy i had one cherry tomatoe. But the worst of it was the chicken it was pale in colour and warm. Now i know that chicken is not suppose to be that colour especially a grilled chicken so i didnt eat it at risk of being ill. I wsould of took it back but i had already left the restaurant and was back on the road.
So i wasted £6.08 of my money as was still hungry as didnt eat any of it.
So i am writing you this to say i would like a voucher or my money back if not you have lost one valued customer.
My address is 26 Clovelly court, Corby, northamptonshire, nn18 8ef

I look forward to hearing from you

Nicola Cooper

This complaint is for the McDonald’s in Clinton Arkansas. For over 2 months, the toilet in the mens room has not flushed properly. You go in there and there is shit and paper in the toilet. When I picked up my breakfast sandwich, I told the girl waiting on me about it, and she rolled her eyes and said “I know, I’ve told the manager many times.” I asked if the manager was there and she pointed her out. I told her that the toilet has not flushed right in months, and she needs to call a plumber. She said that she can get it to flush. That does not fix the problem, because we can not get it to flush. Hopefully, you can. Get a plumber there and fire that manager ! Roger

I was at your McDonalds in Burlington Wisconsin for lunch today. I saw that you have the new melted Cheddar with fried onions burger. I was excited to see that so I ordered for lunch. Upon returning to work to eat, this is what I got, a McDonalds Cheeseburge with onions. No melted cheddar and the onions were ice cold.

While I have NEVER complained about your food this just really made me mad. This sandwich was not at all what you had shown on your sign, plus being cold. I ended up just throwing it away. What a waste of my money.

On 1/6/13 I took my twin nephews to store #15569 in Plainfield Indiana and the play ares was as cold as outside!! It was maybe about 30 degrees outside!!!! I complained, along with others, to the manager. He said he couldn’t adjust the temperature in the play area but he had called someone & he was waiting for response. Well evidently he never go a response because we were there for at lease 90 minutes and nothing was ever done about the temperature!!!
I was told by someone that use to work at McDonald’s for years & they said that was untrue. I was told there is a key for the therm0stat and it CAN be adjusted by the manager.
We go there quite often and my nephews really love the play area & is good exercise in the winter months when it is too cold to play outside. I would hate to think that McDonald’s doesn’t care more for their customers than this. It was just ridiculous how cold it was in there. Against my better judgement, we stayed longer than we should have. I really thought they would be more concerned than what they were about the comfort of their customers using the play area!!!

At 67 th and Gore in Lawton Ok. your employee by the name of Lori Smallwood called my son a “fucking Punk”. It is on tape so i hope you do a play back for 1/04/2013 between 11Am-1:00PM and discipline in the proper manner. I am overwhelmed that a person of that mannor is holding a managers position. Thank you Rachel Mckee 4621 SE Brighton Drive Lawton Ok 73501

Almost everytime i go to Macdonalds and this is almost everyday they never get my order right.This afternoon I went and ordered 6 chedder and onion burgers when i got home i only had 5. On Sundays I get breakfast for me and my wife and I order a big breakfast with pancakes and got home no pancakes in it .I am tired of going back and get the rest of my orders. I can understand every once in a while ,but this is a constant. Check my order before i leave,well i have a line in back of me and iIdont think its very hard for them to count to 6.I expect my order to be right its not that complacated.1,2,3,4,5,6, is that hard.If I was orderdering different things at one time I understand sometimes if it not right.It takes gas to keep running back to get my order and aggravating. From a concerned customer .I don’t know if my opion counts since I am but a small fry in this francise that makes millions of dollars a year.This is my city and I expect it to be the best fast food restaraunt around. When I do my job the people I work for expect the best and thats what I give them.I take great pride in my job to do the very best for me,my company and the people i serve.By the way I am a ship fitter and welder so my job has to be good or someone can get hurt if I don’t do my job with quality.I would think you would want your employees to do the same in work ethicf and pride in there job.I have done a lot of jobs in my lifetime form cutting grass to unloading trucks,to picking up garbage and I take everyone of them the same with quality and pride. So please address this asap if you can . the macdonalds i’m refering to is in Westwego,La. 70094 located on the Westbank Expressway.

On December 31, 2012 my children and I went to McDonald’s at 17284 Main Street Hesperia, CA 92345 phone number 760-948-1202. We went for a late lunch at 3:05 pm, upon entering the restaurant there were people waiting for the orders, so we waited to be waited on. After 5 minutes NO employee, which I counted 9 behind the counter, greeted us or even made any attempt to acknowledge that we were there. After another 5 minutes two men in dress shirts with ties were discussing that the employees needed to be motivated to giving better customer service. Yet neither one made any attempt to take my order or even have another employee take my order. This was EXTREMELY RUDE, to say the least. Another 3 minutes went by before they finally told a young lady that there was enough people waiting to be helped. She took our order, she was VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. When I got my receipt I asked her what number our order was and she said that they would call our what we ordered no number. When our order was ready they called number 1, the RUDE, I believe manager, said that the number is on the top of the receipt, he took the receipt an treated me like I was a child. I told him the his RUDE employee said that they would call out the order no number. When I told him he said that he was sorry but with a huge attitude. I have gone to this location before and have had problems so I quit going there, after a staff change and many years I went back. Now I will NEVER go back because they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS, and for fear that they will do something to any food that I order. Only because they are so unprofessional and immature. McDonald’s corporation really needs to fine this location to make them get their act together and train their employees correctly on how to greet customers, wait on customers, and serve customers as this is the job that they applied for and were hired to do.

We have been going for the pass week to get ice cream at the McDonald’s in Henderson louisiana, every time we go they always tell us that the machine is down every time.some one need to do something about the problem.

On the 31st December 2012 at around 4pm my son Don Parkinson received a telephone call from the duty manager of the Waterloo MacDonalds informing him not to be late for his shift.
My son informed the Duty manager that he had not been informed through the correct procedure of online time sheets and because there was no shifts on his online roster he made family arrangements for the 31st December 2012.
The Waterloo MacDonals Duty Manager began aggressively & angrily telling my son off implying that he should come in to do his shift.
My son again informed the Waterloo MacDonalds Duty Manager that he couldn’t as he had made other arrangements as he had not been given a shift from the online roster.
The angry imtimidation towards my son to go to work which left my son upset.
The MacDonalds Duty Manager’s aggressive attitude towards a sixteen year old is incorrect and I am asking for action to be taken against such intimidating behaviour please.
Ramon Parkinson

About 11:30pm – midnight about mid November 2012, Uhrichsville, Ohio McDonalds, my husband called and asked if they still had the 50 piece nuggets and the worker said yes. So my son in law and daughter went to McDonalds to get 50 piece, 2 large fries for us and then they put their order in of a 50 piece of their own and one large fry. One, the debit machine was down from midnight to 1:00am so they had to leave after placing order, to go to ATM then back to reorder. Two, when they got home I ended up with medium fry instead of a large and the fries were unsalted. This is not the first time that we have had unsalted fries. The fries aren’t the same without salt, unless you request for no salt and we did not. Three, when they got there and placed the order for 2 50 pieces they were told that they didn’t have the 50 pieces any more, after we had called to check before going out. We are to the point that we will stop going to Uhrichsville McDonalds and either go to Wendy’s in Uhrichsville or drive 15-20 minutes to New Philadelphia, Ohio to go to Burger King. Hope to see improvements or no more McDonalds.

The morning of December 30, 2012, I went to McDonald’s for breakfast with my family. I ended up ordering last. I had to wait over 25 minutes to finally recieve my order. My family and I were very irritated and complained several times to the staff in which they completely ignored us. Irritated, we left with intentions to contact their corporate offices where we feel that we should not be ignored. In spite of all of this, there were two young ladies who sought to quickly attend to us. I believe they were the manager and a co-worker.

I go to the McDonald’s at 3072 SW 29th, Topeka, KS 66614. Multiple occasions I have gone here and have ordered stuff (ice cream, then tell me you don’t serve ice cream even though it is on the menu, and a grilled chicken honey mustard snack wrap and then tell me that I cant order that because you already turned the grill off at 7:30!!). I just don’t understand why this McDonald’s is even open still or making money when they tell people they don’t or cant fulfill someone’s order.

Kevin

My daughter works for the Terre Haute Indiana Mcdonalds, on SR 46. She has worked there for several months now. She is 16 years old and the verbal abuse that these kids are experiencing is apauling.

I have had my daughter come home for the last time in tears because a manager has implemented the “F” bomb in their daily managerial routine. I am choosing to take this route first, in hopes that some solution can be met.

If I cannot, I will be forced to take legal action!

On the 13th of December I picked up my usual morning coffee. Went to work and about half way thru my coffee I started choking. I pulled a white crayon ( used to write on the coffee lids) out of my throat. I was extremely scare and upset. Two days later I wrote an email to McDonald’s telling them what had happened to me. Still no response!! Very upset about what happened and how your company doesn’t care for the safety of their customers! I do have photos available if requested.

I have a 17 year old daughter, who works for Mcdonald’s. This Mcdonald’s located on 15th street in Midwest City OK. One of the members of management has been harrassing my daughter. We have filed a greivance and nothing has been done about this situation. I have talked to the store manager as well, still no results. The situation has gotten even worse. Now other crew members has began to make different statements about my daughter. These crew members are friends of the manager. My daughter has been asked to be transferred. No transfer has been done. They have began to call her out of her name. Names like “big girl”. I find that very offense. I am at a dead end. The only thing left to do is consult an attorney. There has been several threats against my daughter. There’s several managers aware of the situation. How you can maintain a business or hire people for positions and you allow your MANAGERS TO HARRASS THEM OR RUN THEM OFF!!!! I have asked for the district managers number. The store manager states, I cannot have his number. They will give him a message and he will call me back. I have not received a phone call, yet. The manager stated, this in November 2012.

On 12/24/12 I had a horrible experience with Mc Donald’s Store Manager, Alicyn L, Store 33106 located at 2815 Business Center Dr, Pearland, Tx 77584. I informed her I accidently provided the incorrect card for payment and asked if she could void the payment and reprocess using the correct card. She stated “NO, I would need to drive around, reorder, and repay using the correct card”. She then handed me my refund receipt and threw my card into my vehicle. The service received by her was so unprofessional, she truly does not appreciate a valued customer that spends over a thousand a year with Mc Donald’s. My kids and I will not be visiting this Mc Donald’s again! The time it took to voice this complaint with her was a waste of time, she could have stated I understand, retook the payment, saved a customer, and kept the line moving! Having Alicyn L running this Mc Donald’s is a BAD decision! Please rethink this decision and give a professional individual this opportunity that values their job and customers!

Regards,

Very Dissatisfied Customer

I often go to mcdonalds at night time during winter to buy there hot chocolate. I’ve noticed that at night time since I’ve started going they say that there hot chocolate machines are shut down and to come back the next day. If that’s the case all mcdonalds should post a sign at night time every night saying that there machines are down and to basically spend your money elsewhere. Also at night time they’ve told me I can not use my bank card I have to use cash, this is America Money is Money and it should be accepted! If not they should Also post a sign saying they don’t accept credit cards at a certain time. Also Christmas eve I went to mcdonalds to purchase a snack wrap and one of the employees took there car and parked it in the middle of the drive through so that I couldn’t even bother to ask if they were open. The employee even looked outside of the door as we walked up to it to ask him if they were open and he quickly walked away, quite rude to me. I’ve also noticed at times there speakers through the drive through don’t work and you have to scream your order through the speakers just for them to hear your order. On several different occasions they’ve forgot to give me straws, ketchup, and barbecue sauce. Also many of times they’ve got my orders wrong. I hope these things can be soon fixed because I love there food but the service and employees need to work on
Some basic skills. I would like to add at night time when going to mcdonalds i have to wait a good 15 minutes to get my food. I hope my complaints can be resolved so that they do not lose business. Thanks!

My niece was reprimanded for not throwing away the owners’ sons garbage away thru the drive thru window of mcdonalds in richfield wi on 12/23/12. I am sure it is against health dpt regulations for workers to throw away peoples garbage this way. Our family is furious and want this owner (Steve Killian West Bend WI) to apologize to my niece. If we do not get satisfaction we are contacting the local health dpt, local tv staion and the local newspaper.

respectfully,
Aunt Theresa Krueger
6836 Schroeder Rd #13
Madison WI 53711
(608)333-3040
tk101.488@gmail.com

you have a lair and rude store at your trenton store she is awful i called the store letting her know that my fries was cold and she called me a lair and she was cussing and screaming like a crazy lady. When I called i asked to speak to the store manager she gave me a unual name and when i told her the problem she start screaming and cussing calling me a lair if i knew you have a crazy person running your store i would have not came to it. my wife wanted to go up there with the police. just to let you know if i find i nothing has been done i with perceive to take legal action. On 12/24/12 12;30pm

On Saturday, 12/22/2012, my granddaughter and I ordered a meal and I asked the cashier could I use my cuopon to get the rib sandwich at 2 for the price of one. She told me yes. I went to get my coupon from the car. I didn’t see the cashier put the food in the bag. I also told the cashier that I am
getting two sandwiches. I checked the bag when I got home and there was only 1 rib sandwich in the bag. I was highly disappointed. I called the store, and the cashier who waited on me told me that she explained to me 3 times about the sandwiches and she didn’t. She took advantage of my 10 year old grand daughter. My granddaughter had $10.00. I would have paid extra, if she needed more money. I wanted my extra sandwich. She gave me a long speech. I didn’t see the receipt. You can feel free to call me at (610)-383-5349. This e-mail might change soon. The cashier just decided to do our order theway she wanted to do it. We didn’t tell her to do like that. My name is Oretha Williams.

April 18, 2012 time 19:45. Went thru drive thru ordered 4 complete meals. When i retuned home a 20 pc nugget was missing. I recieved the drink and fries just not the 20 pc. I called and spoke with the store manger (Lucy). She asked me to return for my missing meal and agreed that for compensation i would recieve my meal (big mac & fries) so i may eat a fresh meal.

When i got there (drive thru) they asked me to pull forward, reminded the young lady at the window who i was since 15 min. Had only gone by. Informed her that i had spooken to Lucy and a man in a dark blue shirt said among other inappropriate customer service that the added request of my big mac and fries was too much to give.

I repeated to him that i had spooken to Lucy and to pleae retrieve her. She was there but would not ask her. He was very rude and insinuated that i was taking from the company. His name is Jose and said he was a manager. Upset with his treatment i left. Called back and spoke again to Lucy. Informed her, gave her my name and let her know i would be making a formal complaint.

Two other employees were witnesses. Store number is (210) 682-7400 in San Antonio Texas on Potranco. I will be sharing my experiance with my rotary club as well as the chamber of commerce. I/we hope that with your support and our efforts we can make this city a customer friendly experiance. Striving for excellance is our goal.

Thank you for your time.

This is a complaint against Mc Donald’s Family restaurant for serving raw meat product I had gone to the MC Donald’s drive-in at Karma Lakeland, Naurangpur Manesar 122050-Haryana INDIA on the night of Feb 8th 2012 at 3:16am to order a takeaway for 1 McChicken Meal combo. I came home and my wife started eating. After a few bites we realized that the chicken patty was completely RAW inside. This caused my wife to vomit & she fell sick.

I had to give her a tablet of “Buccastem” which is to stop extreme vomiting. I almost had to take her to the hospital at around 4am. I am putting this complaint immediately as we have been traumatized and my wife had to physically & mentally suffer for Mc Donald’s carelessness and below standard inedible food.

I would really appreciate if this is dealt with this seriously & I will also be filing a case with the Consumer Court. I have also taken photographs of the burger & raw chicken patty along with the receipt.

Details of the Invoice:
Invoice#: 003801600409736
TIN: 06551822816
Crew ID: 26811 Pradeep
Total INR: 158.38

I went to McDonald’s in Dothan, Al located at 2251 REEVES ST, DOTHAN AL 36303 (334)702-8338 and ordered a filet fish sandwich without tartar sauce. It even had No tartar sauce on the receipt and had it attached to the box the sandwich was in. Mistakenly I did not check my food before leaving the restaurant. When i got back to my office I noticed not only did it have tartar sauce on it but it had double the amount. As if they had intentionally put alot on there.

I took the food back to McDonald’s and as i entered the facility i saw all the employees standing at the front counter doing nothing but talking and laughing (not their jobs). I approached the counter and put my food on the counter. I was asked if i could be helped. I pointed to the box and stated that the next time a customer asked for a specific sandwich to be made a certain way to make sure they did it and checked the receipt on the box before sending it out to a customer. One of the employees then laughed (as if an upset customer was a joke) and i then was asked if i wanted them to fix it and i told them of course not and that I would not be returning to their store.

I just can not understand why fastfood does not try and do better at serving food than they do. Not to be ugly but handicap employees would be much better to hire than the teens and stupid idiots they hire now. Fastfood is not at all a hard job to perform and can be done by pretty much anyone that can speak or breathe so my suggestion would be for McDonal’s to fire all their current employees and replace them with mentally and physically handicap employees because I know the public would get much better service as these people would enjoy their jobs and take pride in it.

On Feb 28, 2012 I went to the McDonald’s In Murfreesboro TN At the corner of Church (HWY 231) and Broad (Hwy 41). Not only was the service in the drive through very slow, but I had also ordered a medium French Fries and it was only half way filled up. The worst part came when I took a bite into the sandwich and put it down (bottom side up) and saw a rather large spot of mold!!! I took it back to the restaurant and demanded to speak to the District Manager. I was told he was unavailable.

I requested to speak to his boss, also to no avail. They gave me an 1-800 number to call. I gave all my information and was told that I would receive a call the next day. The call never came. Any ideas where I may post a picture of the McMoldy?

This letter is a formal complaint regarding the service received today at McDonalds Located at 1294 Stoney Point Road Charlottesville VA 22903. During my lunch hour I arrived to this extremely busy location at approximately 3pm to grab a medium caramel frappe. I ordered at the drive through and paid at the first window, drove to the second window where the gentleman advised me they need to “change the bag” and he instructed me to pull into the customer waiting parking space and they would bring the drink out to the car. I patiently waited over 20 minutes and then decided to go inside.

I went to the counter and spoke with Josh who advised he was a manager and had Josh had no idea why I was waiting. I explained I was asked to wait for my drink and he said “ok let me check” he opened the drink machine and the bag inside was empty and he got a bag of drink mix to change it. I advised I had waited 20 minutes and they had not even changed the bag, he looked at me puzzled with no apology or understanding why I would be upset so requested my money back. Josh asked me what size drink I ordered and gave me a refund with no receipt, still no apology and proceeded to assist the next customer.

I asked who the store manager was and requested to speak with him and was advised the store manager was in a meeting. Another customer with similar experiences pointed me in the direction of where the Store manager was meeting and the door was open, so I excused myself and advised the store manager of the occurrence. Kelvins Pease’s response was he is not aware of the situation, a manager in the front can refund my money and “sorry you were forgotten”. There was no empathy, no sense of urgency, his tone was sarcastic and he could care less about the lack of customer service I received.

I am appalled at the experience and will make it known via every social media platform available if appropriate action is not taken to rectify the situation. Side note: the “meeting” Kelvin was in appeared to be his wife and 3 kids for lunch.

i work at walmart for almost 5 years at the valleyfield quebec canada’s walmart and i went to mc donalds yesterday and ordered as usual my chipotle wrap to take out that i usually love so much but they never put enough sauce in it so i asked for extra sauce and lucky me .. she put so much that when i opened them .. the sauce was all over the place and i was kinda frustrated but when you’re hungry .. you’d eat just about any kinda chit .. for a result today i’m stock to go at the toilet about 3000 times a minute and fortunately i’m off today ..

and then about a month ago i ordered a cheeseburger but the meat wasnt cook that much so i returned it to that girl but she got frustrated telling me that when the meat is pink like that .. it’s considered cooked for them .. i said i’m sorry and i hear you but i dont eat my meat as pink as it is .. she stopped talking .. took my cheeseburger and left .. so i waited thinking she’ll bring a better cooked one .. but she never came back so i ended up not having lunch ..

i was never offered a refund or something else against that cheeseburger and when i talked to the other girl about it .. she got kinda mad too and she said she doesnt have time right now but please next time ask for your meat to be well cooked .. no refund offered there too and that one was a manager .. i just wish i’d get an email address so i could write to the owner of that place and complain about those girls he’s paying for helping to lose customers ..

My hometown of Oak Grove, LA just recently had a new McDonalds open. Everyone was very excited about this since we needed something like McDonalds in our hometown. But……..this particular McDonalds is loosing business each and every day due to the slowness of the staff preparing our orders. We have two seperate window areas to place your order yet only one window to pay as well as receive your order. Yesterday I sat in line in the same exact location for nearly 15 minutes before ever making it to the order place location. I as well as many others got out of line and went to other places to eat due to their slowness.

I work all over the US and as well have eaten at many other McDonalds and have never experienced the slowness that our new hometown McDonalds is having. Possibly someone can check into this matter and see where the delay is lying and possible changes can be made to make this a FAST FOOD restaurant like it is suppose to be.

Have feedback for McDonalds?