This Sucks! — I Hate the New Snapchat Update for iPhone

I hate the new operating system! Put it back the way it was please. I don't like new snapchat update I was wondering if they go back to original back how it's was not yellow screen then blue screen. My boyfriend and I had a snap streak of 120 and it disappeared for no reason after the latest iPhone update, I am very upset about this. I am highly upset with snapchat filters at the moment. And they took away the red eyes with the angry bunny filter.

This is an outrage. Bring it back or I sue.

I am also upset that snapchat took down the dog filter and have these ugly x-men filters. I would like to use snap chat again but if they do not have these filters back up I will not being using snapchat.

The new Snapchat update for the stories is horrible — I totally hate it. It sucks. Sometimes I want to ignore someone and I don't want to open their story. And with the new update I have done this multiple times and it sucks. Plus I never know who's snapchat I'm opening it goes way to fast for my brain. Please change it back to the other normal way. And many kids/teenagers have the same opinion as me. Create a poll and just see. If you agree with me, please leave your comment below.

The newest version of Snapchat can only be used on iOS devices. Others devices, like mine can not be used. Please look into it and make everyone else who is having difficulties getting snapchat have snapchat as well. I love this app and everything & I love having streaks with people but the way the streak system works is ridiculous. I could snapchat someone & they would answer and then randomly we would lose our streak a couple hours later! I just lost a 145 day one even though she snapchatted me today.

Plus, the new app's "hourglass" emoji sucks.

It helps but sometimes it never even comes up & them my streak is gone & I worked very hard to achieve that amount but it was lost for no reason & that system needs to be re-touched.

What do you think, am I crazy?

Comment:

My snap keeps crashing and never sends snaps and never loads. I think this is a part of the new update to the app with stories. Can you please fix this problem? And today I lost something very special to me, a snapchat streak with a very important person. I am very displeased because that streak made me very happy and made me want to snapchat more. Please give me back my streak, I beg you...

Comment:

The new filters are having problems. Why wont the new snapchat lenses (the ones where you hold your face and it comes up with new effects) work on my ipod 5th generation? They work fine on my iPhone 6s and the iPod is pretty new too.

Comment:

The new font for snapchat is so ugly, change it asap. Who ever made this horrible decision should be fired for making this is disgustingly ugly. It makes my iPhone seem like an android!

Comment:

This is not about the new update, because I have not even seen it yet! How and where do I make a complaint about the customer service provided by snapchat?  I'm very disappointed in how long it is taking for my password to be reset as my account isn't allowing me to sign in with the password I would normally use. I can't sign in via my mobile number as it is incorrect, I was trying to change my number when the app signed me out on my phone.

Comment:

Well I know that on phones you can use the face filter things and also they can zoom in while recording but on my iPad I can't do that. I want to be able to use those face things but I can't. Please have an update where iPads can do that. It would be great.

Comment:

It's not good at all.

Comment:

With the latest update I cannot recover my password. i have changed my phone number as I am out of my country but I was trying to login but the code was sent to old phone number. Can you please help to set this email id as my default? Snapchat will not help me. As i cannot get access to my old account this is very bad.

Comment:

I hate the latest version. Me and my friend who talked just last nigh have lost our snap streak of what would have been 200 today we both literally spoke last night and although of this we have had our streak taken away from us. If snapchat continues to make errors like this and we aren't regained our streak. I'm afraid I won't be using snapchat and will share of this problem with others on snapchat.

I snapchat at least 5x a day. Our streak was at 330 when it suddenly vanished this morning. Considering the idea of having to snap chat once a day in order to uphold the snapstreak, we were very angry to have lost it because our snapchat trends certainly fulfill those requirements. I would like the streak to return as quickly as possible to 330 as this was a completely unfair occurrence.

Please put the streak back on our accounts. And my snapchat account cant login after i change my phone. It shows that the verification number is wrong but i have type in correctly.

Comment:

Me and one of my best friends who talk everyday had a snapchat streak of 118 and we talked yesterday and then we talked this morning and never received a hour glass but then a little while after our conversation I opened the snapchat app again and it didn't show a streak so we lost our streak for no reason so I want snapchat to restore our streak because we used snapchat for 118 days straight. I have talked everyday with one of my friends and we had a really long day some streak and it just disappeared.

We have talked every single day. Basically, now me and my friend was trying to get a 200 day streak and it was today we snapchated each other all day and now we have completely lost it. I had a large snapstreak with one of my best friends and it was lost for no reason. We snapchatted the day before but the streak never updated. We are both very upset. With the latest iPhone update Snapchat took away an amazing lense. I would love for it to come back I used it all the time. It was the contour one. My friends and I are really upset it's gone!

Comment:

I do not like that you keep taking the filters off I like all the ones you have so y'all should just keep them on there all the time and stop changing them all these new updates suck. I have used the option that allows you to block people from viewing your story and blocked a few people on there. When I looked at who had viewed my story though, the people who I had blocked were in the list of views. I went back into the settings to check if I had accidentally clicked their names and they weren't blocked, but they were still there. So the "blocking people from viewing stories" didn't work for some reason.

Comment:

Snapchat lately has been frustrating me. My account has been locked for 2+ days and it still isn't unlocked. My account was first of all locked because of a mistake I made when I was putting my Birth Date, I put 2003 instead of 2002, they then said my account was locked because of my age it's annoying that they don't even let you explain what happened.

Comment:

Not happy with the fact that my snapchat keeps shutting off in the middle of sending a snap. And also it keeps freezing on any stories that I am viewing. I would appreciate this to be fixed or else I will be removing myself from the use of the app. After the new update came out my app wouldn't open so I deleted it and tried to re download it but it's not downloading now.

Comment:

I had been using an app called snap upload and I was not aware that it was against snapchats terms and conditions so I was locked and that was fair enough and I deleted snap upload and o served the time that was required until my account was unlocked again. then I was using my snapchat again this morning and it was locked again for no reason and I did not have any third party apps on my phone. I emailed snapchat asking why I was locked out and they replied with their automated emails and said I was using a third party app! Snapchat fix your software. Now I will probably lose my 277 day streak!