Contact AOL Customer Service with Your Complaints

Have you had issues with AOL? You are not alone.

Each month more than 400 customers complain about AOL customer service on our website. Many of those include folks who are angry about e-mail problems, advertising, and spam. In particular, the new AOL website updates seem to be very upsetting to long time users.

So, if you have problems with AOL customer service, the phone number to call is 1-800-827-6364. Here are 5 additional numbers to contact AOL corporate headquarters.

You can use these numbers to speak directly with a customer support employee at AOL. They can help you with most issues you might encounter.

To sign up for AOL internet services: 1-800-827-6364 (hours of operation are Mon-Fri: 8am-1am and Sat: 8am-10pm)

Lost your password? To contact the password reset department: 1-800-827-6364 (hours of operation are Mon-Fri: 8am-1am and Sat-Sun: 8am-10pm)

If you are an AOL customer and need technical help: 1-800-827-6364 (hours of operation are 24/7). Habla espanol? 1-866-885-5117

1 (800) 827-6364

Comment:

Updated my aol accounted and I can't stand the new format. You block half the news story unless I watch the ad. I don't want to see an ad for every story I am interested in. Very disappointed and leary about doing any more updates.

Comment:

Same thing for me. I could not send any emails from my office desktop. I went home to my desktop at home and I still couild not send out any emails. When I press the send button, a window says "an error has occured."  When I called Aol they said it was a technical problem but they cannot refer me to them. Been an aol user for 18 years. Am looking into other companies.

Comment:

It has become utterly impossible to read or write emails on AOL. The ads to the right of the screen are long and unwanted, and they prevent progress is trying to do either. One has to wait until they are all completed before you can proceed. It is nerve-wracking! What can be done? How can we delete them? Clicking on them makes it even worse.

Comment:

I called AO Tech Support and spoke to some woman who could barely speak English and after several attempts to respond to her questions she finally stated OK I connect you to tech. support. I am more than disturbed at the lousy service and cannot even get to my email. If things dont improve soon I will stop paying for aol service.

Comment:

I tried to change me credit card number.  this is how  I pay my bill.  I could not do it without help I got to help thru e mail message.  called number got a young girl.   I have been with aol a number of years, the security question floors me "what is your best car " I asked for supversior, he was out, what is this about security question? I am hot.

Comment:

I type an e mail and before I send it, I get a message AOL has a problem. My e mail is lost and I have had to re do it sometimes as many as 3 times before it sends. I have been encouraged to switch from AOL and I may have to. And no, I am not paying for a reply, I pay for AOL service and have done so for 15 years.

Comment:

What is with all this Kardashan articles on the home page? Who gives a care about Kanya (or whatever, I NEVER read their crap) or the girls? They useless no-talent and egotistical! They serve no useful purpose. If the AOL editors think they have a good face they must be blind.

Comment:

I called customer service billing department today at approximately 1:10pm, December 23,2015.I was explaining to the lady that I had not been able to use my email account since June. I was trying to determine if I would close /cancel the account. She said that she would transfer me to technical support. I said okay and I was trying to asked her about my issue of paying for the service and not being able to use it for six months.

As I was talking she refused to listen to me and kept talking over me and disconnected the call and transferred  me to technical support. If you listen to the tape, you will hear how rude and unprofessional she was. I have been a customer with aol for almost 20 years and I am seriously considering canceling this service. I will await an answer from this complaint to determine if I stay with the company.

If I don't get a response, then I will  definitely cancel.

Comment:

I specifically retained my aol.com email because it is easy to use, as I am technically appalling.  Now, however, I am so inundated with ads on the right side of the screen that I spend too much time trying to erase them so that i can read what is on the rest of the screen.  In the end, after I have lost track of what I am TRYING to read - between erasing the ceaseless ads - I give up and look elsewhere for news.  I used to enjoy browsing through your news notes, but no more.

I haven't finished an article in a week, and have stopped trying as of this morning.  Also, the flashing of light/color constantly coming into view from the right side of the screen is too challenging to my eyes. Thank you for many years of enjoyment, but - alas !  - good bye.

Comment:

I recently upgraded to AOL 9.8.1 from AOL 9.7, what a mistake that was, I hate the new aol, I get tons of spam mail now, and the program is so slow it's ridiculous, now the kicker, I contacted a live help person at aol and they said once you upgrade to the new version of aol, there is no going back, and there is no help with reducing the amount of spam I am getting, and I'm not alone, several friends and relatives have said the same thing, and I have told all that have windows 7 and aol 9.7 DO NOT UPGRADE, Big mistake, especially when you can't go back to your older version, anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do to go back, please let me know, none that Ihave tried have worked so far.

Comment:

I have been a loyal, paying customer of AOL for more years than I care to remember. The flashing ads with old ladies shaking their fingers in my face are bad enough, but the oblong, stupid (sorry but that's the only word that fits) ads that appear over the screen I'm viewing with no way to delete them that I can discern, just about have me ready to cancel my account. Why am I paying to see these annoying ads? I hope you have a reasonable answer for me.

Comment:

Been a member for about 17 years. They are getting more and more far left. I know they are run by a far left person, but somewhere closer to the center would be nice. I don't live in a socialist country. They keep on and I'm going to move on.

Comment:

There are too many news stories, ads and suggestions of racial relationships on AOL. I have no interest in that lifestyle and see them as having a negative and destructive effect on our country.

Comment:

I pay a monthly charge for my AOL service. I would expect that it should work. I couldn't open my E-mail today, despite trying a number of times. However, I then signed up for the "AOL Browser", and " magically, I could suddenly obtain my E-mails. This browser is terrible. My menu-bar disappeared and I couldn't restore it. Also, it is a derivative of Google Chrome, which I also do not like. Fortunately, I was able to delete the browser. I hope that it didn't corrupt all the other settings on my computer. I think this was a disgusting ploy to disrupt E-mails in order to trick people into signing up for the browser. The Government should look into this fraudulent activity.

Comment:

I've changed my password 2 times in half hour and still can't access my aol mail.  I've called the AOL support number 3 times, right now I'm on hold half hour already and i don't want to talk to anyone in the Philippines. I don't understand what's wrong.

Comment:

This afternoon on, AOL had a pop up article on the screen. The one that changes headlines every few seconds. This particular one was about getting and Apple phone for one dollar. Looked real, looked authentic, even thought the offer was not. Like a fool I gave them my Visa number to charge the one dollar. That happened only a few hours ago and checking with Visa the dollar charge has gone through plus an additional $59.00. No explanation,just pure fraud. On your AOL screen, a person would think there would be only ligament. I don't blame it on my stupidity. I blame it on AOL for having it on your web site.  If I can't get VISA to take off the $59.00 charge then I will deduct it from my AOL bill. How can you let this happen?

Comment:

I cant open anything on AOL without floating screens and pop up  screens all around the screen. I open things because im interested in the subject but suddenly theres a 30 second ad that cant be cancelled, well you watch that ad and then another ad pops up that again cant be deleted  so there you are stuck wasting your personal time while AOL charges a client and doesnt care one bit about the customer that has been with them for 20 years.

I dont know what has changed inside AOL corporate but obviously you dont give a crap about your loyal customers. I have paid AOL for (did I mention 20 years that I have paid you every month) 20 years and now I find its time to go. This company is aware that there are other providers available and there free. I want AOL back like it was, I expect a response to my complaint directly from the AOL CEO and I expect it soon.

Comment:

I have not been getting emails lately. Something must be broken.

Comment:

When I first started using AOL, I was able to read the news in a format that was easy to use.  Now, a video flashes on the side of the screen, headers saying "Entertainment", etc., cover the top of the screen, and unwanted ads cover the bottom of the screen.  How is someone supposed to read anything when something is always flashing on, that you have to take the time to close, and some of the ads don't close at all.  Especially offensive are the Hillary Clinton ads that take up the bottom of the screen. I purposely will not buy a product that has an ad that is covering my ability to read what is on the screen.  I will not vote for anyone who invades my screen. If AOL continues to cover the screen with ads and headers so that I cannot enjoy reading the news, I will simply end our relationship.

Comment:

Every time I have tried to sign into my aol.com account from the beginning. I always have to go through the sign in process several times. Today I have tried several times and cannot enter my account. I am the ONLY person allowed to use my account. For the last 2 weeks have been unable to sign into aol - passwords incorrect.  2 accounts.  tried to change them no luck - called the phone number no luck!  What the heck is going on?

Get message cannot process at this time.  I use this for work for heavens sake. The AOL customer support phone number in what ever third world country is bad. And to top it all off AOL is imposing streaming videos on users who wish to read news stories.  The videos cannot be immediately cancelled as they interfere with an individual's control of their systems.  The videos consume unnecessary bandwidth and make it impossible for those who wish to read the news story without the bother of intrusive video.  After 20 years, AOL is no longer my home page, and I find it inviting to utilize other news sources.

Comment:

AOL customer service stinks. When I open my email box and want to send spam items to my primary mail box, the system hick ups and drops all the items that I have marked for transfer.  Inability to upload certain files and then forward to another receiver. I have to use alternate web sites to conduct business activity.  I was told that the browser is not supported. I have been with AOL since 1999.  In this time span, I have never been as upset with the service as I am at this time. I am going to transfer all my records from this site to an competitors site since the system is not maintained to business standards. If you were as interested in keeping the system current, rather that selling on line advertising - users would all benefit.

Comment:

For the past several weeks, when I do not enter my email password I can not receive my email.  Regardless of what I enter I keep getting a negative response.  Even when I go to AOL or AOL.com as the computer suggests I get either no response or the comment "We cannot help you" try again later. I usually end up calling for help by phone. I have spent three hours this afternoon trying to get on line and no luck. 90 percent of the time I am on the computer I get a message that "aol is not responding".

Why does this happen? I am getting fed up with AOL and their politics. And every time I sign on to my AOL account, I have to look at Hillary Clinton's picture and see the request to sign on to her campaign. I feel she is a liar and a danger to this country's security and I am offended by this advertisement. I hope you have been paid well for this add but I am sure I am not the only one who objects to this trash.

Comment:

Over time aol adds more advertising, pop ups etc.  It weakens the experience.  Now, the change in how I get financial info is really a pain.  I have to go to other sources like Yahoo or CNN, etc.  aol doesn't show funds(only stocks) and requires more clicks to get where I want to go. Real bad move. I called AOL for support  (I cannot access emails) I told the person I was hard of hearing and to speak slowly. She hung up on me. This problem has been going on for weeks on and off. When is someone going to politely talk with me  and solve this problem. I don't need 100 words to tell you my complaint.

There has been a yellow line at the top of my email page for a long time telling me that I'm using the old version of aol mail and that I needed to update my browser. Well I am very happy with the old version. To my surprise, when I logged in today, you had already updated me to the new version without my permission. I am not one bit happy with it and I want it returned to the version I had. I'm told it was 9. I know of others that don't like it either. If you don't change it back, I will no longer be using it. There are plenty more out there.

Comment:

I am sick and tired of being charged for AOL services which I never asked for. This has happened twice now and let me tell you: 3 strikes and I am done with this company.

Comment:

Body Summary or concluding Author or resource pack The author or source field is indeed crucial it will be the supply of it is own report latter while in the string. Clearly this really is completely critical! Your subject has to be unique! You'll be able to search for the individuality of one's concept by exploring the content directories for your name you're thinking about. The Release You have to incorporate something to seize the eye of your reader. Other copywriting specialists endorse the usage of a dubious record. ??Not getting traffic? ??Do you need to shed 10 lbs within the next 30-days? Should you be interested in the above, I'm certain you'd keep reading to determine exactly what the guide is about. The body of the post is just about the least important aspect. And, ofcourse ensure it is authentic! The Conclusion or Closing This could have a while to understand but is the really "punchy" part of your report. Something that people usually forget about is punctuation, punctuation and grammar. Utilize your spelling and punctuation checker out of your word-processor. Well, there-you contain it!

Comment:

I tried two product offers from AOL and then could not find any way to terminate the products.  But AOL won't hesitate to Dun me for the service they are trying to collect.
Let's make it easier to terminate those products that I don't want.  I find this method irritating and I'll be very careful before I try anything else free from AOL again.