AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

I am so extremely disheartened with AT&T customer service. I have had several issues in the last two months related to Internet and DIRECTV. I've spoken with countless customer service agents and multiple supervisors who have not not only not helped at all but have also been dishonest and none have returned calls as promised. I've invested at least 15 hours in phone calls. I'm at my wit's end and still have no resolution. I am ready to take legal action if I cannot get a resolution to my billing and contract issues.

ATT U-Verse service went out at approximately 2 AM Saturday, May 12, 2017. Spoke to 3 representatives and 2 supervisors starting at 7 AM who had me do a reboot before telling me it was a problem in my area and would be restored in 2 -4 hours to telling me I would have to wait until Tuesday, May 15 for a repair.

some one called me from at&t but instead of fixing my problem he just wanted to give me a few bucks and that's makes things alright? why do you not fix the problem. then told me he would take phone back but would give the taxes I paid

Our beautiful lawn is DESTROYED from your company (AT&T) digging up my yard to put in new lines and the DEAD SOD and ROCKS that was put in to replace the dug up holes looks like TOTAL CRAP and I AM VERY UPSET. I would like AT&T to put down sod that is actually alive and make it look like it did before my lawn was destroyed!!!!!!! I already cleaned up most of the rocks so the lawn mower doesn't hit them as well as fixed the huge bolts that had springs in them which I had to take off for the bolts to fit level to the ground (nothing like a trip hazard) very dangerous. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!

You lied multiple times about our bill an the perks you supposedly where letting us have what a joke charging us twice for phones that where supposedly free or we would not have gone this route maybe that's why we havent received a paper bill for 3 months no happy customer here ever wonder why? Even the so called credit cards where nothing as to what you advertised to us amount cut in half per Pam @276 254 9587 she said would return calls an never had please pull taped phone call if you don't believe this !so why am I receiving so much dung from this so called customer based company you can contact me three the snail mail @ Danny Keeley 1480 ward my rd rome has 30161 of you have the gonads to I'll be waiting today is 5/10@8:45pm

your sell man lie to me I have been with you for years time to look for new company

On April13 I made a call to the ATT service department reference my direct tv not working properly. On this date I'm not sure if I spoke to a person or not about getting it fixed. On April 15 I spoke with a person who set up a service call for me for repairs on the 16th. The 16th came and no one showed up advising road conditions were too bad to get here. Personal in the survey department called wanting to know if my tv had been adequately repaired at which time I told the person no one had showed up. This person set up another repair date for April 19. Again no person showed up for the repair. I called the repair service once again asking why. The lady advised that she would have the service supervisor call within the hour. Needless to say no call. I pay 124. dollars a month for a service that I'm not getting. I feel that ATT show prorate my bill for this inconvenience and I will be looking elsewhere for tv service.

Hi
My iPhone is stuck on activation lock I purchased from AT&T store
I call to Apple to remove it but they want proof of purchase for remove activation lock from my iPhone
Need receipt of iPhone purchase ..!?
Imei 353327070203922

I needed to purchase a new cell phone. I'm an HVAC service tech and I'm crawling in and out of attics and crawlspaces all the time. My old Samsung flip phone was a military grade phone and has been through the war. I asked for a rugged phone and was pushed to an $850.00 phone plus a case. I didn't need a smart phone for where I was working, I knew it wasn't going to last. I was offered one flip phone which is a cheap piece of plastic for 63 dollars and change. But, I can buy 6 of them and still save 500.00 dollars over the smart phone which will only last two years anyway. I called tech support to find out how to import my contacts, there isn't anyway to do it. I have to input 239 contacts by hand. He told me I had 14 days unconditional to return the phone so I went back to the store to return it and was informed there is a 45.00 restocking fee on a 63.00 phone. So, I'm keeping it while I go out to bid for a two new phones and carrier, did I mention there are two phones on this plan and carrier. I've been with AT&T for 13 years now, but I guess that doesn't mean a thing. You're only as good as the new money they want you to spend in there store. I now understand why they are rated the worst of all the carriers for customer service.

I am a handicapped seventy year old. I came to this store to pay a final bill for a family member. Three people behind the counter and I have been waiting over 30 minutes and no one is taking my money. This is unacceptable

0n 4/2/ 18 I spoke with an agent regarding a $40.00 charge for a mini genie that a tech left at my home & a $9.00 late charge. advised the agent that I had contacted agents in feb. & mar. 2018 and was told that the non owed $40.00 & 9.00 late charge would be removed. this did not happen. the agent that they were generating the paper work to effect the removal of these charges.also onthis date i advised the agent when I attempted to schedule $153.52 payment due 4/ l7/18 the system was showing a payment for $151.51 was schedule for 4/13/18.the agent advised me she entered and scheduled the $153.52 for 4/7/18. in checking bank account on this date I did not find the that the payment had not been processed. an agent advised me, after inquiry that they were unable to process the schedule payment because my banking information was not available and because of this I would have to pay $5.00 or processing fee and, be charged a $ 9.00 late charge on my next billing I schedule my paymentst to be drafted from my checking on the scheduled due date. when I do this it shows my banking information is stored in the system. the time I have spend on the phone waiting and the thank you for being a valued at&t customer at the closed of the call is not true. I trust that your response to this complaint will make it true.

I have been promised a credit on my account since November of 2017. Its now April 2018 and every time i call, I am told the exact same thing. The rep sees all notations on the account for every month I have called and promises me that the credit will be applied to the next months bill. Today I was transferred to 7 representatives. 7! And they each claimed that they were transferring me to a supervisor to apply the charges. Finally after the 7th rep tried to transfer me, I just hung up! ATT is the worst company I have ever dealt with! Not only will I never do business with them again, I am making it now my personal mission to express in every outlet my dissatisfaction as well as notes of names, dates and recorded conversations I have contacted.

I feel compelled to contact you in support for the young students at Stoneman Douglas school. I would like to ask that you think about being on the "right side of history" and DO THE RIGHT THING and drop your support for the laura Ingraham show. She is a loud mouthed bully and should not be allowed to act in such a manner, without being held accountable. Please, DO THE RIGHT THING. BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!
the boatwrights from Oregon

I am a longtime customer of ATT with a family plan that costs us about $4,500 annually. I notice that ATT advertises on Laura Ingraham’s show, and am very upset that she was so cruel to school shooting victim and high school student David Hogg via Twitter. (Her subsequent apology was just to save face and advertising support.) I hope you are very upset by her cruel words too and will stop advertising on her show. I’ll wait to see if you stop endorsing her to decide whether or not I stop using your services. I don’t want to give so much money to a company that supports such cruelty. It makes me feel like, indirectly, I’m supporting her too. Please stop supporting such a mean-spirited person; it’s not in keeping with the spirit of your company.

I purchased a new 6S apple smartphone from AT&T, during my first month the phone was checked and found to have some defects and AT&T filed a warranty claim and replaced the phone, 2 to 3 months later my phone was stolen and then AT&T filed a insurance clam and replaced my phone again, I am now having issues with that replacement phone with missing screws from the charging port and have been told that my phone is not a new phone as I had purchased but a refurbished phone, I made 7 calls in one day trying to have my issue resolved, 4 calls to the techs at call center, 1 call to the billing management, 1 call to technical support, and 1 call to Apple waranty. I am only asking for my phone to be fixed or replaced with another refurbished 6S since I paid and bought in good faith a new 6S from the begining and with all that I went through from the time of purchase AT&T had replaced my new phone to a refurbished phone that I could have bought at a pawn shop for way less money. No one was able to help me with my defected refurbished phone. I am elegiable for a upgrade but find it hard to upgrade with a company who in their good faith sent me a used phone to replace a new phone and now want even help with the repairs of 2 small screws to fix their refurbished phone that they know clearly and without doubt that they shoud step up and resolve this petty issue which could become a major repair for this phone in the future. thank you for your attention with this matter and your time

I write to you not just to complain about poor customer service but hopefully someone in the corporate office can rectify the situation. My complaint is long so please bear with me.
On Friday, March 24, 2018 we 9 my girlfriend and I) went to the AT&T store located at 8646 Gladiolus Dr. in Fort Myers, Florida to see if any promotions were in effect.
We were told by the woman staffing the office that there is a promotion, we could upgrade to a Samsung S-9 for only half the price of the cell phone. She said the phone normally is $789.99 however we could get it for $395.95. My girlfriend asked is there anything we have to do other order the phone and we told "no', just pay the sale price. However we had to go to the store located at 4125 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, Florida since that is where I purchased my phone. So across town we go, there we are told the same thing, S-9 phone for $395.95. My girlfriend up grades her phone, however I cannot, I must go to the store located at 6 Mile Cypress Parkway. Before closing the sale my girlfriend asks the saleslady(Dana Brown) it is half price, no other commitments, she says "no". She never shows us the paper work but puts it in a folder and we leave. The only number she signs for is the $42+ - sales tax. Never saw any paperwork or image on the pad for the price of $789.99.
We go to 6 Mile Cypress store and wait for a rep, when I tell him I want to upgrade my phone he tells me I must get Direct TV. I couldn't believe it. No one before mentioned Direct TV to us, as a matter of fact we asked at both stores is there something else we must do to get the phone at half price and both times we were told" no". We then look at the paperwork and we see the $789.99 charge. We were told that my girlfriend would have responsible for the entire cost after 14 days and there would be nothing we could do about it. We were so mislead, to the point I would classify it as a scam.
Now we have to go back to the store on Cleveland Ave. and undo the whole sale. Mind you we have already spent 4 hours on this process.
We get there, and Dana Brown tells us it was just a miscommunication!
To add insult to injury she want to charge us a restocking fee, nervy.
We started out at 11:30 a.m and ended up leaving the Cleveland Ave store at 5 p.m.
We have been long AT&T customers and I am not going to threaten leaving, although I have had many offers to leave. I am happy with the service but not with the AT&T representatives as some of your stores. They are the face of your company, to many the first impression of AT&T, don't let them ruin your reputation.
I hope and expect a response, Thomas A Turco, 203 400 4922 my email is tat71647@yahoo.com

Account #298089494794. I received my February bill on 2/16/18. I mailed my payment 2/17/18. It was posted 2/27/18 and I was charged a $5 late fee on my March bill. I received my March bill 3/19/18 with a due date 3/24/18. There was no way my payment would reach IL from WA so I had to spend $24.70 on next day service. P. Van signed for the payment 3/22/18 at 5:48 AM in Carol Stream IL so I know my March payment will not be late. What I want to know is why I was assessed a late charge when I mailed my payment timely and have had no late charges on this account in 6 months. Please credit my account with the $5 late fee. Is there any way you could mail my payment to me a week earlier to avoid this problem? I have tried and will keep trying to set up an online account but have had no meaningful help from customer service.

I am very Upset about a situation with AT&T INTERNET BILL ,I have been told 2 months ago I will pay $34 for 1 year of promotion,and today 3/24/2018 I have recived a Bill for $40. Rude !
This is very not right !

I am very Upset and disapointed! I had a VERY BAD EXPERIENCE at the AT & T store located at Beverly Bvd,(and La Cienega) Los ,Angeles CA 90048.This is the second time I went to ask for help to downdload an App.and No only the employee didn't have a knowledge at all, he couldn't respond any question. that he lied and was disrespectful.His name is LUIS, he was trieing to make buy a new cell,when the one I have I bought it 5 months ago,He said I need a biger phone,becouse I don't have room for texting??????
LUIS ,need training and education,this is not right to treat a costumer and lie to make me buy a new cell. Are they in comisions on sale??? This is the second time that happened!

For 3 months in a row I have received my bill 2-3 days before the pay date.one time actually after the date all resulted in a late payment.
There is no way other then going into an outlet to pay this on time. Paying by check through the USPostal service which is the most convenient way for me it is impossible to be on time, so, go ahead and charge me the $5.00 late fee.
The closing date on bill this month was 03/07/18. I received it today 03/23/18 16 days after the closing date, the due date 03/28/18 Today is Friday the check goes to Atlanta If I pay the bill tomorrow the chance of it being recorder by the 28th is absolute zero.
I believe this is fraud committed by the nations largest telacommunications co..

i got a lg v20 back on march 11 of 2017 the deal was 50\ off of 829.99 over 30 months but att made me pay 249 of the phone upfront that left me with 580.99 over 30 months they were giveing me 13.37 a month as a creidt over 30 months but are now saying i ported my number out so now i owe 829 not 580.and not takeing off any creidts i have so far after 13 months of billing

On March 14. 2918, an AT&T serviceman worked on a telephone line in the yard behind my house. Before his arrival, I had no problem with my service. I did not call him. Shortly after he arrive around 9:15 A.M., I list the dial tone on my LANLINE. I waited to see if my service would be restored after he finished. He left around 3:30 P.M., but my LANLINE service was not restored. I immediately called AT&T to inform them of the problem but was told it would be Thursday of the following week before anyone could come back out and restore service to my house where I didn’t have a problem until the servicemen worked I. The line. I complained that I WAS A DUSbked elderly woman with severe rheumatoid arthritis and that my ADT SECURITY security system would be greatly comprised by that arrival date. The agent then told me that the soonest they could come to my house would be March 21. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was referred to Ryan who assured me they would expedite the repair and someone would be out the following day, March 15 between 8 A.M. and 8 P.M. At around 3:30 on that date, I called to check the arrival status of the serviceman only to discover that no order had been established. Ryan lied! I complained because of the risk to my self and home security because my ADT alarm operates on my LANLINE. I informed Louise that my home had already been broken into once and I didn’t want to face another danger like that, especially silly with a compromised system that has lost service because of A mistake made by an AT&T serviceman. Louise assured me that someone would be out between 5-8 PM, but needkess to say, she LIED as well. I pay my bill on time and AT&T does not have to call me for lack of payment and to be treated with such lack of concern for the customer’s well being has become the trademark of AT&T. You all don’t care about customers. Not only I’m I without service but I’m at risk because my ADT system is compromised but I’m using cellular data I should not have to use, possibly costing me financially in the long run, because I don’t have the security of using my home Wi-Fi. No one from AT&T visited my house on March 15 to fix a problem your company caused. I ask that you send someone to my house first thing on Friday morning to repair the problem your service man caused. I ask that you discount my bill for lack of service from 9:30 A.M. on Wednesday, March 14 until those repairs are made. I also ask that you discount my cell phone to atone for data used that would not be used. I have had similar problems in the past where I have been accused by AT&T of using data beyond my plan while aim sittiting at home all day long relying on a Wi-Fi that may or may not be working through no fault of my own. There was a time when AT&T appeared to care about their customers. Where is that concern now? I live alone! It’s not a very comforting feeling to have someone break into your home, and the thought of my security system being disabled because of a mistake on your part is REALLY frightening for me! When I faced that dNger before, it was well over a year before I slept at night. Please don’t make me relive that incident, which is becoming very real for me.

On or about March 2, 2018 I made a promise to pay by phone using your automatic services for 3-21-2018 and on Tuesday my services were interrupted. I did receive a notice in the mail for the 8th of March service interruption. I was approved for that date and someone tried to get into my gated community and was unable to get in. I can't get in and out of my gated community because the last four digits of my phone number is the gate code. It is so sad to offer a service and not honor it. Services needs to be restored immediately. I also spoke to Linda Wilson and she said she showed no record of a promise to pay by date. I also explained I had 2 surgeries and I was running a little behind so I would make payments on my account as much as I could. Linda stated that she could not restore my services unless I did a promise to pay by with her by check or credit card. Why would I call and say I did a promise to pay by and give her the dates and amounts if I didn't schedule one. If they were going to interrupt my services, why didn't they do it on the 8th as they say was scheduled. Obviously it seems as though my promise to pay was deleted. I used my phone as recent as Monday night. I have been a customer for many many years under a different last name and city since it was South Central Bell.

I have been dealing with this issue since May of 2017. My services were transferred from the home that I was staying in to the home that I have bought. Since then I have called every month to get everything taken care of as far as my billing. Someone on Direct TV took it off of combined billing and I didn't find that out till September because in June they stated that everything was fixed. I still wasn't getting my bill to upload so couldn't pay it. In September they told me to register which I did and was only able to pay once on there because every time I log in it directs me to combined billing. I have called every month been promised call backs I never received, been told it was fixed, and just wait to make a payment until they could fix it. I called every month to due my part as a customer. This experience has been crap and something I shouldn't have to call in monthly and speak my weekend on the phone 3-4 hours at a time.
I spoke with supervisor Frank Employee #FR371B who tried to say that I didn't do what I have been doing calling in trying to pay even when they said I had 0 balance and I even went to a store you couldn't find it in the system and speak two hours after work. I understand there is valid charges because I can't disconnect them but all the work I have put in your company never responded. Frank then stated that I can only adjust 100 dollars due to the unfortunate circumstance which he has the power to due the balance. Im not trying to get off easy but for my difficult situation and been provided bad customer services I'm not paying charges I can physically pay because they don't pull up or they can't find them. I will continue out paying once everything is fixed and start with my combined billing the way it is suppose to be and the correct amount. As I stated to him. A a supervisor you are suppose to go beyond for the customers and satisfy them. I never had an issue till I moved and never missed a payment. This is not on me I haven't dropped the ball ATT/DIRECT TV did. The balance should be credited and what should happen is credit and pay the early cancelation fee because I'm done being a DIRECT TV customer with the horrible experience I deal with every time I call in. I will go to cox where I have never had an issue and think about getting a new cell phone and internet plan as well. Ive been a long time customer and this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth and when your friends and family ask are you calling direct tv again that is an issue.

Just had corporate gentlemen that came by to see how Dave (our installer) did they opened the gate without my knowing to check on install and failed to shut the gate behind them. Now my dog is running loose NOT a good start for your sevices.
Jason Stratton
512/765/0706

The month of Jan I dropped my fax line my bill was reduced by $52.00 the bill was $151.57 this month my bill is $222.66 ..
I made multiple calls before I actually got to speak to someone in the US and they pretty much said this is your bill and when I said that ATT was going to lose me as a customer pretty much got the oh well. I said Comcast would like to have me as a customer and the ATT lady said would you like for us to cancel your account or wait till you call Comcast.
With my wife's cell phone bill is separate from the other ATT services that we have all totaled we are spending over $300.00 per month and really disappointed in the ATT attitude towards their customers.
That lady in Kentucky needs some customer service training she was supposed to be a supervisor in Customer Retention.
Happy to hear that so much is going well for ATT that they no longer need to keep their customers.
Thanks for listening I feel better now hope to hear back from ATT but not expecting too will be searching for other options.
Harold Burtt 904-272-0788

I'm having grave difficulties trying to get the plan agreement your company and I entered into (see below) correct billing info. I've spoken to billing and the loyalty departments on several occasions within the last few days with each time receiving feedback via email from them of plans that was said that I had agreed too, but didn't. I have spent numerous of hours on the phone within the past few months and days trying to correct these issue with negative results. Agreed to services and plans timelines: 1. Change in monthly services cost (03.08.17). Directv - $15.99; Internet - $31.99. No contract. Total monthly cost including taxes - $52.00. Effective date: 03.26.17~03.26.18. Had many issues with billing thereafter. 2. Change in monthly service cost (08.06.17). Directv - $15.99; Internet - $31.99. No contract. Total monthly cost including taxes - $52.00 with $36.60 due 08.26.17. Current balance: 0. $32.30 removed from my bill. Conf #: 3531967603A. Rep name: Taja. Problem in Aug: Bill was great and the service person was very good. However, my upload and download speeds were changed without my knowledge or consent. 3. 02.12.18: Receive email stating change in services. Bill increased, contract added. 4. 02.15.18: Called AT&T to address concerns. Asked to speak with a Mgr. Rep said Mgr would call me back. Mgr never called. 02.16.18: received email stating same as item 3. Reps that I've spoken with: Jevone, Tre, many others. My request and expectations are that your company adhere to the service plans and agreements that we entered into in Mar and Aug 2017. No contract, download and upload speeds at 18 mbps and 3.0 mbps, respectively. I look forward to your response as soon as possible. My telephone: 502.695.3707 (H) 859.492.3707 (C). Acct #135252206. Pass Code: 5217

Installation of my service was done in December 23,2017. A cable wire is still exposed in the backyard. I called in to report the issue and even called the attention of a serviceman servicing my neighbor but nothing has been done to bury the exposed wire. Is there anybody listening?

I called into your customer service to check on my data plan. I spoke with the representative about what there was to possibly upgrade my plan. She told me about the Unlimited Data plan. I asked her how much it would be and she quoted me the price of $145.00. I currently pay 133.30 for the 10gb plan. So I asked her if that was the price and she again said yes. So I told her that since it was only $12 more that I would upgrade to it. Never once did she say anything about any additional fees or taxes. I get my next bill and it shows a higher rate than what was quoted me. I called the customer service at that time and then they proceeded to tell me that my new rate would be $172. I told them that was not the price told to me and that it needed to get fixed. Nothing was resolved at that time so I asked for a supervisor. The representative told me that they would have to call back in 30 minutes. That was on 2-9-18. Today is 2-13-18 and I just got off the phone with them after spending 1 hour and 21 minutes with 3 different people. I made that call as no manager called me. I was told that the initial representative had told me a wrong amount as they should have explained about the added fees and taxes. I explained to each person that the representative never told me that and that I should have been given that price. Each person I talked to kept over talking me and did not resolve anything except that they were giving me a $100 discount on my next bill. The final person whose name was Sylvia (did not get the first two as I could not understand them) said that she could not help me due the fact that they can not change the amount of a plan because it was the marketing team that set these prices and that they could not alter the plan. I then asked to speak to her manager and she stated that he or she would only tell me the same thing and basically said that it would not do any good. I then asked for the corporate number and she said that I would have to get that from the manger. Then she told me that after conversing with her colleague's that there was no corporate office number. I was on the phone with her the whole time so I do not know when she had time to do this. I asked again to speak to her manager and she said that it would take 24 to 48 hours to get a call back. I asked for the name of the manager that would be calling me back and she gave me the name of Jessica or a Martin. I will be waiting for this call.

I am James Crawford---1833 7th Street--East Moline, IL. 61244 crawdad01@sbcglobal.net
About a year and a half ago. (Aug, '16 I believe) I requested a land line be installed in my home. I had service with ATT for over 50 years but had it removed because all I was getting was sales calls.

Shortly after, my wife lost her vision and could not use the cell phone. I requested a new land line from ATT.

After waiting a week with no service I called ATT (after my usual 25 minute wait) The lady said it had been installed. I had been in the telephone business for 31 years. I checked the demark point and the terminal at the pole(since it was a buried service) and found my drop wire was not connected. I called again and after my usual 25 minute wait. and was told it was working because she had called the number 309 752-0372 and heard it ringing. Wow, I thought: Who am I dealing with here? A ring back tone doesn't mean it is really ringing a phone. I told her my service was not connected at the terminal She said I should call repair. I told her I needed an installer. She was sure she was smarter than me and we reached a stalemate. I told her I wanted to cancel my request for service and she agreed.

A month later I got a bill for connecting and a months of service. I called back and after my 25 minute wait, the person said they had no record of the previous conversation. but she would annotate our call and look into it.

A month later I got a bill for installation (about $45 and for a months service. I called and after 25 minutes, I was cut off. Next month another bill arrived with just the installation charge. I sent a letter of explanation. Then I got the nasty letter saying I am late.. Then I explained to a collection agency and they said OK forget it. They sold it to another collection agency which I ignored. Yesterday I get a notice from another collection agency.
I am sure this has had a negative affect on my credit rating and feel that ATT is responsible for all the harassment I have been given.
Would someone take pitty on me and resolve this matter.My previous telephone number was 309 752-0372. I had copies of my letters but have changed computers and the letters only duplicate what I have said here

I called internet service number in August to complain that our extra charges for internet usage was impossible because we are unable to download movies and the amount of usage they were saying (250gig-650gig) was not believable because we are a two person family and work full time jobs.
The individual stated the Technical department could research this and get back with me.
In October I called again, and stayed on phone over 1 hour, and the lady agreed with me that it appeared incorrect that two people were using 650gig in one month with NO movie downloads, and NO video downloads. She stated they would credit my account for that month and go to research the other months.
In February, I noticed the other months were not addressed so I called back a third time, and this lady was horribly rude. Wendy Desk R100. She stated it was very possibly that I could use that much internet and there was going to be no more research. In essence she didn't listen to my complaint and understand what I was addressing.

After careful review and outside inspection, it is the collective conclusion that AT&T is deliberately slowing down my internet speed both direct and wireless !!! - I would like a direct response regarding this matter !!!
Respectfully Submitted, Judith A. Kowich
30529 Iroquois Dr. Warren, MI 48088 1-586-751-0159

This is the worst service I’ve ever had I’ve only been with AT&T for 2 month n my transition has been horrible I will not recommended nobody to them at all I’m so disatified already !!! Now when I switch services they’ll ask me wht can they to keep me instead of asking me now smfh!!!

I live on St, Croix USVI, I have been an ATT customer for many years, I have enjoyed excellent service with ATT all the time. I even at one time switch to Sprint for they has better rate packages, but had to switch back to ATT because the service was not as good as it's rates. So I know the service that ATT was able to provide, However all that changed after the passing of the resent hurricanes in the Virgin Islands. The service we now receive is nothing compare to what it used to be. We were able to two months credit which was good but we are now about five months after the passing of the storm and the service we once enjoyed is yet to be. Over the past three month I have called Tech Support to see they could do anything about the service only to be told that only two of the towers are showing good and all others are showing deterioration, they are working on the problem and will be restored soon. Over those three months I have been given several dates that repair was to be completed only to be disappointed. The last date I was given was Feb. 7th, and of course we still have the problem, poor service, but our bills is like we have excellent service, with no discount. I will be filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau for I am fed up with ATT customer service responses.

I live on St, Croix USVI, I have been an ATT customer for many years, I have enjoyed excellent service with ATT all the time. I even at one time switch to Sprint for they has better rate packages, but had to switch back to ATT because the service was not as good as it's rates. So I know the service that ATT was able to provide, However all that changed after the passing of the resent hurricanes in the Virgin Islands. The service we now receive is nothing compare to what it used to be.We were able to two months credit which was good but we are now about five months after the passing of the storm and the service we once enjoyed is yet to be. Over the pass three months I have called Tech Support to see they could do anything about the service only to be told that only two of the towers are showing good and all others are showing deterioration, they are working on the problem and will be restored soon. Over those three months I have been given several dates that repairs was to be completed only to be disappointed. The last date I was given was Feb. 7th, an of course we still have the problem, poor service, but our bills is like we have excellent service, with no discount. I will be filing a complaint with Better Buisness Bureau for I am fed up with ATT customer service response.

my complaint is that i had trouble with my hd tvs and had a service man come out to fix it and a car showed up and an att guy came in and pulled a scam on us to change from century link to att sevices. they spent several days hooking up our phone system and we evidently have a blockage somewhere in our home so it was a waste of time we have had no phone for almost a week. and also we were supposed to have a 14 days grace period to change back if we weren't happy to keep our phone number as we had it for 30 sum years.well guess what we tried to get our old phone number back to change back to century link our original phone outfit and we have gotten no where.i and my husband are not in good health and we need a phone and it still. is not working. i am so stressed i have been trying to get help for this and can't get anywhere.please contac me if you can help get my 30 some year phone number back so i dont have to notify a bunch of family , doctors ,banks , famiy etc... thank you so much please help... nancy stover use e-mail i don't have a working phone... thank you

I needed help on my internet service. I can't tell you how many hours I have spent and I still have not got the answer, All I wanted to know was how to keep devices and/or people off my internet. Customer service has changed my passwords and even taught me how to look up things, but I still had problems. They finally sent a Tech JUSTIN (problems with getting that even). I was not at home but my 15 year old grandson was. He was suppose to call me and I would come home. My 15 year old is on his gaming xbox to much and I wanted to block his xbox but not other things. I had many questions. In Jan 2018 for the 1st time I went over my 1000gb and I wanted to know how could that happen when not much changed. Sadly my phone had problems and I didn't get my grandsons call. Justin still serviced my home with no adult present. When I got home my child said I screwed everything up and if I changed passwords again and a tech had to come I would be charged. Justin had left his number. I called him because I never got my questions asked and didn't really believe my childs message fully. He didn't answer but returned my call not long after. He was instantly annoyed with me and any question. He would keep saying "What do you want me to do?", After about 3 minutes he said look I a just ready to take my lunch so I gotta go. Why the heck did he call me back if he didn't have time? He was horribly rude and I began to cry I was so frustrated. I just needed some help and guidance. So after being a customer for some time now I will cancel my account and go to Infinity Internet Essentials. They have faster internet speed and classes to learn things about the internet service. Most of the phone customer service people will ask a bunch of questions (about 10 minutes) then transfer me to someone else and they ask the same questions. I am to old to waist my time like that.

I have a 6s IPhone that just froze and was unable to restore..... this I was told at the apple store, On 2/6/18, I went to the Retail store at Sunnyside Village Plaza Center, 10820 Pendleton Pike Ste D, Indianapolis to discuss the next step. When I went in there was only one customer in the store and she was finishing up.... there were two staff on duty. I explained my problem and I needed to verify insurance or upgrade or replace.... I did not break the phone - just plugged in to recharge and the next morning the phone would not turn on... So of course they preceded to TRY to fix it when I had already said in would not restore..... It was very apparent that the one I first talked to was new and was not very sure what to say, then the other man came over and was very short, and arrogant with me. His demeanor was not very professional. Look up info told me I did not have coverage on my phone and still had 13 months so pay this or call this number was his solution.... he did not offer to call to help just gave me a number and said to call it - duh... did he not listen I had no phone - he would not let me use the phone there because it was "business phone" was this not business???? I left very frustrated and went to a friends to use her phone and a claim was made- a phone is being sent as a replacement. I have been an AT&T customer for over 40 years and left with a very bad feeling as if it was to much trouble to help me - and I was just an old lady that he had no time for..... customer service definitely was missed in his orientation....

I have paid 565.00 to get the internet and tv turned back on. They want turn it back on and are rude some of them. My grandaughter needs the internet to do her homework on. My daughter is looking for jobs. My husband Jorge funes let his friends do a three way group plan its 1000 and something dollars some charges were made in my name after I cut off there phone's October 18. There has been fraud on my phone by my husband's friends and it needs to be stopped and the internet needs to be turned back on thankyou Elizabeth Gale funes.

I changed my plan with the customer loyaltly department early January, said that I was going to save money on Directv and At&T. I did save money on my Direct Tv and when I got my at&t bill my bill was over 60.00+ in charges. I called to talk to a representative who was rude and said that since I changed during my billing cycle that I owed this money. I understand these charges are associated with changing a plan during my billing cycle, I was not made aware of this when customer loyalty changed my plan. I was under the impressing that I'd save almost 20.00 or so with changing to the new plan, not adding 60.00 for billing cycle change, then my bill after would go down. this was not disclosed by the representative. if that was the case. I'd change plans when my billing cycle ended to not incur charges of 60.00+. I need this rectified. I tried to ask the agent to connect me to a manager he refused would not give me his employee id to identify him, or his customer number to identify him. He would not connect me to a manager for assistance. I feel that this kind of customer service treatment is unfair. I did get his name was John I called at 1:42 mountain standard time. He was very disrespectful, not customer friendly, and not symphatethic at all. he advised me to call and talk to someone else. This kind of treatment is very unfair. Please adjust this situation. You can pull the call records. my phone number is 623-414-8255, name is Sonia Butler, under the account. I have 5 lines with you and directv service. I would like this taken care of. The money that was added was not disclosed even if it is for one billing cycle. I would not have changed my plan. Please call or email me back with resolution. I am very upset.

I can't remember my at&t wireless user ID and password, customer services will not let me reset to a new
ID and password with out these two pieces of information. possibly because my wireless phone was lost
or stolen last year. My old wireless phone number was/is 309 278 8809. my account number is/was
199024947635. I simply do not see a good reason why these 2 pieces of information are no enough.
they could have sent me the requested information by email or by mail or by my new cell phone numper
witch is verison wireless #309 207 2990.

I had a home internet with At&A for only two Months. They offer me a plan below Basic. They send a technician to see if there is something else they can do about it. Thet poor person he did not even know why they send him out because they had to check everything on their end and take care of it. He was in my apartment and he was on the phone with them and ask why he was there. After all, I find out they just did that all promise to have me to pay them more money, and right now they are trying to charge me because I had my internet for almost 2 months. I never sign any contract, and I don't think they have any right to charge their customer an agreement fee if it's never been sing. Since December I have been calling Belling Department, and talk to them they all tell me the same thing. They all tell me they do see the comment about not having you to pay any fee and let's send out a request for ADJ. I think I have about 20 people is name and ID number that I have talked to and They all told me the same thing. I was hoping At&T could care about their customer a little more. Especially, when the Customer is right and there is an ADJ required for $132. They have a lot of rude people in their Customer service department, and a lot of unhelp full people in billing Department. plz, don't trust At&T. Get your Service though someone else.

I have been a loyal customer of ATT wireless for 22+ years, with phones and data plans for my entire family. We recently moved for to Longmont, CO, a suburb of Denver and a city of 100,000, and have NO SERVICE at all in our neighborhood. The service is so bad that if I step out of the WiFi range of my house, I have to drive 3 miles to use the phone.
THAT is not the reason for my complaint. I contacted ATT shortly after moving here, and was assured that I would receive follow up. I never heard back by phone, text, email or written correspondence. I waited a few months and decided to try again. I went through the entire scenario again and AGAIN was told someone would call or email me. AGAIN, ATT has been completely unresponsive.
I have never missed a payment, I have continued to add lines and data plans and tablets. And, now that I have 2 useless phones in my neighborhood, I can't get a response from ATT. This is unacceptable. It is NOT the way a loyal customer should be treated. Now that I have no other option but to switch to Verizon, I am asking for SOME DEGREE OF SERVICE RECOVERY! I called (800) 331-0500, and was told by Tabitha that "there is nothing they can do - you have to pay your bill in it's entirety" She then told me that she could give me a discount on my plan or switch me to a cheaper plan!!!!!! Why on earth would I want a cheaper plan for 2 phones that I can't use in my area!
I would hope SOMEONE at ATT could offer SOMETHING in the way of Service Recovery.

I've called Att since Irma hit Florida to replace a leaning pole with wires hanging below my 6 ft wood fence, they've sent the wrong crew 4 times, 9 calls, 9 lies told of when and who would repair they pole, to this day nothing but lies and denied responsible about work orders

On 01/23/2018 I had purchase a cell phone from this company and on 01/25/2018 once again I had to purchase another cell phone from this company down payment of $372.87 for each phone .Problems is Numbers to both cell phone was a recycle phone Numbers; these account was in some one else name; this company tell me it was a problem with their ITT department and I was told that I would receive a refund within five to seven business days. When I call again this morning another employee tell me I will get a refund within 1 month, which is unacceptable, since this company had no problem taken my money you all needed to refund my money with in a timely manner especial since there was a computer issue. I have bill to pay like every one else and this is a lot of money that was taken from my account, I 'm very unhappy with how this matter was handle. please contact me at your AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I will be write the BBB about this issue as well , I need my money and I refuse to wait one month for this company to refund my money for both cell phone here is a copy of my order. since this company mess it up it shouldn't be a issue with give me my refund.

Order canceled

Dear JANIE YOUNG,

We are sorry to say that order 56-804000002565825 that you placed with us on 01/25/2018 has been canceled because you didn't accept our Terms & Conditions, or an order cancellation request was received.

Order Number: 56-804000002565825
Wireless Number Device
901.463.5588 Samsung Galaxy Note8

Order canceled

Dear JANIE YOUNG,

We are sorry to say that order 56-802000003492554 that you placed with us on 01/23/2018 has been canceled because you didn't accept our Terms & Conditions, or an order cancellation request was received.

Order Number: 56-802000003492554
Wireless Number Device
901.567.1525 Samsung Galaxy Note8

We did try to contact you a couple of times to resolve this:
Initial request sent: 01/23/2018
Reminder sent: 01/23/2018
If you'd like to place a new order, or if you have any questions about the canceled order, please contact us at 800-331-0500. We're here to help.

I was an AT&T customer for a very long time until recently, I canceled my business with AT&T because of how my internet problem was not resolved, my account number is/was 134092905(which is canceled) but my issue is now that I have gone to Sonic and AT&T was suppose to connect the service line, before my installation (this last Sat 1/27/18) and was never done. The service tech called to see what happened and he had to get another ticket AT&T to come out Monday 1/29/18. I went home at lunch today to check and service was not on, I called Sonic and they checked and AT&T ticket was closed like it was done....I check the box and it was left opened and with exposed wires and they were not even connected! Exposed wires to the weather....not good! Sonic said that another ticket was opened for a tech to come again tomorrow 1/30/18 between 8am - 8pm...in the mean time the wires are exposed to the weather....and I'm being charged thru my cell phone carrier $15 per 1mgb I use because I have gone thru my normal 20megabites, because I have not had internet working for 3 weeks. I can not even connect t o my work e-mail! This is bad customer service all the way around....If I knew I could attach an image I whould of taken a picture of the exposed wires and box....

Maria Quiroz

we purchased our phones over 13 months ago and while reviewing why our bill ran close to $300. per month we discovered that we were being over charged 2x on the insurance among other things. we contacted AT&T and was told that they weren't responsible for reviewing and uncovering such things I don't know if it was the customer service agent or the company but what I got from this situation was that we will take your money on bogus charges and if you don't catch it we will continue then tell you if you discover this fraudulent charge that is was not out fault...thank you AT&T.

my question is how many people is this being done to and is this an appropriate response for this issue by this company?

Representative did not fulfill my request regarding service, instead she changed my cable to Direct TV without my consent, resulting in lack of service for 24 hours and being late for work; after being on the phone for more than three hours over two days.

Would like to have someone call me at 731-695-5850 please.
Too lengthy to go into. But I am sure Att would love to know what has happened! Please call

Land line phone problems, on and off apparently the junction box is very bad, please replace my box its cover is missing.
Thanks

REGARDING MY PREVIOUS COMPLAINT, I WANTED TO ADD THIS TO IT, BUT YOUR SYSTEM WOULD NOT LET ME BACK IN UNTIL NOW.
THE PROBLEM WAS FINALLY RESOLVED WHEN I TRIED TO CALL YOUR COMPLAINT DEPT. AND WAS INSTEAD, REFERRED TO CHRISTELLE WHO WAS VERY HELPFUL AND RESOLVED THE ISSUE. I FAILED TO ASK CHRISTELLE WHICH OFFICE SHE WAS IN.

ERICA, OR ERICKA WHICH EVER WAY SHE SPELLS IS A SUPERVISOR IN YOUR LAS VEGAS OFFICE WHO HAS NO REGARD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND BASICALLY LET ME KNOW SHE WOULD NOT CORRECT MY BILL WHICH I HAD BEEN OVER CHARGED ABOUT $8.00 AND I WAS WELCOME TO HAVE MY SERVICE DISCONNECTED IF THAT WAS MY CHOICE. I WAS ACTUALLY OVERCHARGED MORE THAN THAT BUT SHE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE ENTIRE SITUATION OF YOUR BILLING ERROR AND JUST BASICALLY LET ME KNOW I COULD JUST GO FLY A KITE AS FAR AS SHE WAS CONCERNED. I WAS REFERRED TO HER BY CARLA IN THAT OFFICE WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE BILLING ERROR EITHER.

I moved from coral springs fl. to north fort myers fl. had great connection on the east coast. but to make or receive calls in my house in n.ft.myers, I have to go outside!

561-926 1883
We got cut off yesterday and you never called back to reconnect ...
I’m waiting for my refund check for 240.56 now for 3 mo.

Claim number cm 2017-12957571
Acc 523019059444
Email states that it would be put back into my checking account on the 12/13/17
I have been on the phone for hrs dealing with this matter next I will be cancelling my Uverse account do to poor poor business matters with att
This is becoming principal now ....
Please email me a legal response so I can move forward with legal action against att ... I’m making a copy of this for my file which I should of done yesterday
Cera1955@att.net 1/18/18 11:53

Our internet service keeps going out when calling AT&T keep getting the same excuse that there's an area outage. I work from home and this does affect my job I do not want to put my job at risk because the Internet service is horrible.
What is causing these outages if they are outages and what can AT&T do to prevent them. I'm sure I am not the only person that works from home that is affected by these multiple outages on a daily basis.

I dialed their customer service phone number +1 833 663 66OO and the support guy was very rude,He fixed up the situation but was not good in behavior and talk
i am looking to complaint him regarding that

I had att telephone, and internet. For the past, nearly 3 years, the phone hasn't worked, at all. I cntacted att concerning this problem when I got a new modem. Nothing happened, they still charge me for the phone.

ON MAY 22, 2017, I SPOKE TO JARAMINE WHO PROMISED THAT I MY INTERNET, PHONE AND DIRECTTV WOULD COME TO $143.74 PLUS TAX FOR 12 MONTHS. OCTOBER MY BILL JUMPED TO $178 + AND NOVEMBER IT JUMPED TO $199+. NOVEMBER 24, 2017, I WAS TOLD I WAS NOT ENTITLED TO ANY MORE LOYAL DISCOUNTS AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE SOME ON DECEMBER 1, 2017. I CALLED AND SPOKE TO NELL WHO STATED THAT I WAS NOT ENTITLED TO ANY MORE LOYALITY DISCOUNTS. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 12 MONTHS I WAS PROMISED? AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN WTH YOUR COMPANY AND PAID MY BILL ALWAYS, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECEIVED GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WANT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT TO ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION. IF I CANNOT RECEIVED A SATISFIED ANSWER, I WILL HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY SINCE I CANNOT AFFORD THESE CHARGES.

I recently applied for the access program and qualified. I spoke to a representative and they schedule a date and time to send as technician out to my home address @ 813 Adeline Dr in Oakland California. On 12/13/17 they never showed up they reschedule for 12/14/17 and I'm still waiting for them they don't call or let me know if there is anything I can do from my part to be able to process what ever its needed as soon as possible.
Terry Woodard

Someone ordered a iPhone X on my account. I’ve been on hold for 6 1/2 hours today and no success. There’s no one to talk to and no one to complain to. The phone is going New Jersey and includes an address. The retail store says tough luck. I’ll have to pay the $1200 if I can’t get a hold of fraud. What government agency can I contact.

I recently bundled my AT&T wireless and DirecTV. Since that time I have been unable to access any DirecTV apps or sites. I contacted AT&T customer service today and spoke with a young lady whose name I did not get. She transferred me through to Micah in customer support division. After once again explaining to her what my problem was, she became very obstinate. I had to ask her several times to please let me finish. When I tried to explain to her that there some things on my account that got confused after the bundling, she became very unprofessional, argued with me that did not happen, and once again refused to listen to what I had to say.
I just completed going back through my account and correcting the mailing and service addresses. I was incredibly shocked at this woman's idea of customer service. She also changed the password on my account to send me a temporary one. When she did this, my email no longer worked. At the time I didn't know why, but found out after I got off the phone with her that is what happened. Once I corrected the password issue, my email began working fine.
I still cannot access any apps related to DirecTV and after searching through all the help and support online, I made the decision to ask someone. However, after being on the phone with her for over 30 minutes, my problem was not resolved, and AT&T customer service gets a terrible rating.

to date I would not even give you 1 star, but not an option-billing process is horrible your local sales representatives in Jackson MI are the worse nothing is their problem! they tell you that verbally. My bill is always sent 4 days before due go to the store to pay they tell you cash or credit only then tell you cant take cash-and when asked say oh its a new store policy -told them paid in cash before -was told by young very rude arrogant young man (not first bad experience with sales reps) "NOT MY PROBLEM" tried several times to get through to complaint line on hold 3 times for over and hour to be hung up on. So of course left with the only other option which is to send via mail by check making my payment late and now added late fee. My experience to date I will never do another thing with AT &T once my contract is complete. I thought Comcast was bad they have AT& T beat with customer service hands down, and that's not saying much.

My family has had AT&T for the past 10 years to my dismay. Throughout this time the service has been awful I'm constantly being belittled by the employees that are trying to "help" me. We have been having issues with slow and unreliable internet for years and every time someone comes out to "fix" it they just end up testing the box saying it's all good here and walking off. The last technician that came this past August or June was the most help because he and I went through and tested the internet speed to prove my results but even when he saw the issue for himself he was unable to fix it. Every year I come home for holiday only to see that the wifi situation keeps getting worse. Someone get on this shit. I'm pissed.

Each month I am receiving a bill for service that I have never had. I have called customer service each and I am told it will be taken care of. Let me give some background. I live in an apartment which until 8/31 had a contract with NEWWAVE which allowed us to receive cable service at a discount. When we were notified, I shopped around and decided to go with DIRECTTV. Little did I know, until day of installation, that cable dishes could not be mounted to the building. I had to stay with NEWWAVE. When the AT&T installer arrived a couple days later, I explained to him. He told me not to worry that he would mark canceled. APPARENTLY NOT-----the customer service files indicate that I received box. I DID NOT AND I AM NOT GOING TO PAY A MONTHLY CHARGE. Please remove charges.

In short because your time is valuable; I spoke to a rep from the retention department on 11-11-17. They offered a BOGO deal to add a line and a price of $99.00 for an additional iPhone 7. I informed them I had to call back due to needing to return to work. Today I began to contact them again through chat message. I explained again I would need to add a line and use the BOGO to get two iPhone 8 and therefore to keep everything simple instead of the iPhone 7 offer I would like to purchase 2 additional iPhone 8 phones for a total of 4 and having added a line I would have 5 lines. The chat lasted 45 minutes then I was transferred to a phone that was supposed to be a manager in Loyalty (I have been with ATT forever). The phone transferred me to a robot that disconnected me, then I was called back by sales they then transferred me back to loyalty as each department kept switching me back and forth. 2 hours on the phone and someone actually told me the first rep that I spoke to on the phone on the 11th was wrong. They should not have offered me the iPhone 7 for $99.00 as that was a promotion from 2 years ago. I explained I had been speaking to Xfinity voice and Verizon to shop for Black Friday options for the iPhone 8 and there are plenty of deals to be had. It made no sense to me to have to switch carriers to have At@t to try to win me back in less than 2 hours. I feel this type of charade is dishonest and I can't believe I was treated this way. All this should be documented in my account. Please Mr. Randall L. Stephenson, CEO learn to treat loyal customers better.

Sincerely Dan Devine

Constant DSL outages. No resolution after calling level one, level two, chatting with "Steve", two missed service appointments....and one kept service appointment. DSL goes out about every night!

Spent an hour on the phone with your AT&T service reps and complained about background noise which is continuous in YOUR LAND LINE. Your various "reps" clearly heard it. Reps did everything to discourage me from complaining even stating they did not recognize the information I was giving them which I read from your own bill. Finally I was cut off with a curt thank you. Would somebody plz fix the annoying noise in my home phone 951 929 5714 asap or I will be forced to cut off your next months check. I would appreciate a callback asap and the clock starts running now.

Account #: 951 929 5714 1484394. PS. Nobody recognized YOUR OWN INVOICE ON YOUR OWN LETTERHEAD BUT DID RECLUCTANTLY ACKNOWLEDGE THEY WERE WORKING FOR AT&t. wHAT A WAY TO RUN A CORP.

Hello, my name is Tom Ross and my Direct TV account # is 18841432. We have direct TV and have had nothing but problems since June when it was installed. The system does not work anytime there is inclement weather and will take several days to recover once it has been knocked out following inclement weather. I contacted direct tv to cancel the service due to the poor performance and experienced the worst customer service I have ever encountered in a company. I asked to speak to a supervisor and then the supervisor's supervisor but to no avail. I was told that since we hadn't called in for service repairs we were not going to be helped. FYI - direct TV service lines are only open during normal business hours. My wife and I work 12-16 hour days in the medical field and cannot make personal calls from work. I literally had to take a vacation day to actually contact direct tv and try to resolve the issue. Customer service was so AWFUL that Ipent literally 2.5 hours on the phone trying to explain that we cannot simply call anytime and asked for our money back and the service to be cancelled.
The only resolution I was able to get was for the company to send out a technician that day (yesterday 11-10-17) to look at the installation. According to the technician (who was very helpful and excellent to work with BTW) the system was incorrectly installed originally and he indicated it was a miracle that we got any channels at all.

Once again we contacted direct TV (yesterday at 2:30 or so EST) to get our money back due to the improper installation and got put on hold for over an hour trying to get someone to assist. AT&T is the parent company for direct TV so i am reaching out to you for resolution. I would like the past 6 months fees refunded and the service cancelled as we are so disgusted with the lack of customer service and the ridiculous "run-around" you get trying to get issues resolved that we will never recommend direct TV to anyone. Please help me.

A sales lady came to our home and we decided to switch to ATT from Spectrum. She said all installation would be free for three TVs. The installer said she had to move the wiring under the house about ten ft. in the room with the modem. The SAME room we had the spectrum wiring. She never said a word about this costing an extra fee of $55.00. The contract stipulates that any extra installation fees would be discussed with the customer. It didn't happen! We feel this is a bad way to treat seniors, one of which is a veteran.

services i was with at@t for the last ten years never see the service so bad remember how bad the services was in the 90,s well it is back again so sad what,s up is a free app i was charge for a 2 minutes call charge me 8 minutes the weather was bad and bad recption i call after making the call and said to the customer service person this was a free call what.s up she said to it was a mistake i call later some one else told me it was not free , my services are in america not india they don,t care all they want is a pay check please takecare this problem else i will take my buisaness else where only on princeiable. phone number is 6093691924.

Service was down app three days from 09/13/2017 through 9/16/17. Manager text because of my concern for the inconvenence. I was instructed to call for a credit after the boardband outage was complete for credit. I called immediately and was told I would rec a 30.00 credit. After two billing cycles l have not rec ed the credit. I called numerous times and was given a ticket #J93601302 on the three call. Last bill did not rec credit an called today 11/01/17 and was told I could get only 15.00 anothr rep stated 6.00. Asked for supervisor and was not allowed
7706962210 and 6785256681

AT&T took money away from disabled person then cut service off ''

wrong in ever way . against a disabled person and big mistake

charge me 4450 for modem and money while no service , hurricane irma

Very ,very poor repair service.Telephone is out an average of 2 times per month.Repair service tech. takes about 3 days to arrive. They work on it long enough to fix it,I dont know how, then on average it will work about 7 or 8 days, guess what? Out again. Worse service in the world to be such a large corporation.

My fax line quit working on Monday 10/30/2017
i was told by technical support the earliest they can come is Friday November/03
im a Pizza Delivery Store where i get an Average of 15 order on my fax
Fax LIne 615 846 1804
store number 615 231 1000

My complaint is your customer service reps seems to have no clue as how to treat your customers. After my u-verse was increased in August I called to see if I could get it lowered and was advised that there was nothing more that could be done. So after going basic for a few weeks the lost of the channels still did not warrant the price I was being charged. I called in September, I believe it was the 6, spoke with a rep and set up a price of $119 for 24 months if I would switch my u-verse to direct tv. Now I am being told that I am not eligible for that rate before of me having phone service since 2013, that is not what I was told, so if you cannot honor your agreement I would like you to take me out of this one sided contract so that I can look for service with another company.

Starting on Aug 23 we switched from a family plan that we had for many years to a unlimited plus plan along with switching to Direct tv so we could save money. our Bill should be 140 roughly every month but the last few months since switching over it has been almost 200 this is not what we have agreed to and i am extremely unhappy. Like i said i did this to save money not spend more. Every time I call in I get a different answer and they change the bill but every time it gets changed i then have a prorated bill and that yet still doesn't help me because my bill is more then it is supposed to be. I would like a answer and a solution to this or I will be taking my 20 plus years of business to a different company.

The prepaid I bought from Walmart has the last three number on pin card and I have called about this and no body wants to do anything about and the store told me I had to get my time or money from the company and here is the card. All I want is my money or my time put on my phone thanks

I have had Service with ATT for 10 years I have a Cell Phone I call to have Unlimited service put on my cell phone that is Unlimited Data Plan the Girl of the phone told me because your a long time Customer we have a Gift for you it is a new Tablet and it is FREE I told her Nothing it free and she assured me there was only one charge for the Tablet that was $10.00 a month that's all I said ok I hope there is not a gimmick here just to sell me a Tablet she again assured no Gimmick well I got the tablet I put it on the charger and as it was charging up the Tablet started ringing I said what the heck is that well this tablet is a Phone I did not ask for a phone it has a dial and everything and I kept getting messages from Direct TV to set that up and they wanted a credit card Information for it to run it I did not ask for that and it had HBO and want me to set up an account I did not ask for that either the girl did not tell me anything about this stuff and she added up the billing and told me all this will cost me a month was $106.53 I told her that was fine but when I went on my billing on ATT it said they wanted $259.00 for the month of November this was not told to me I was being charged for the phone and a new phone number Direct TV and was going to be charged for HBO why do people lie to you on the phone I have trusted ATT for 10 years now and they do this to me, I don't no if the Girl gets a commission for selling Tablets or what but she socked it to me and this is not fear to me I wanted to keep the Tablet so Badly but I could not pay those High prices. I am a Disabled Vet and I am on SSI and I am having it hard enough but I keep the ATT account because they have been good to me for 10 years now I get this pulled on me and it is not right by ATT.
I took the Tablet back to the ATT store and I have 2 receipts for proof where I turned it in. Shame on ATT to do this.

We had trouble with my DVD and called AT&T. They had me on the phone for 2HRS.and a half. Got nothing resolved. I an so tired of getting nothing resolved . Both me and my husband are in our late 70's and its hard to be on the phone that long.

Hello,

My name is Wesley Rees. I have been an AT+T customer since May 2016. At that time, I ordered internet service (U-verse) and had it installed at our new home. Within a few months, I saw the need for home phone service and added it.

Earlier this year, I began experiencing some issues with the internet service and called about having some service done. The reps checked remotely and said that they could reset some things from where they were. I continued to experience the issues until it started to affect our home phone service also.

I called in to have a tech come out and check things in and outside of our home. (The phone and internet service started to drop out for several hours during the daytime). The tech was supposed to come out one weekday afternoon. He called us an hour after his appointment was supposed to be over to let us know that he would be late. I told him not to come out, and that I was probably going to cancel the service with AT+T. Needless to say, I was not happy about this.

A few days later, I called in and requested a service call for a Saturday, when I would be at home from work. The same guy came out and did a few things- troubleshooting and feeling confident that he had solved the problem. Within an hour or two of him leaving, the issue occurred again and our service dropped out for about an hour or so. I called him from my Tracfone cell phone to let him know that the issue had not been resolved.

After a couple more weeks of this I saw that my AT+T bill was going up and was paying around $100 for internet and home phone service. Unhappy with the service, I attempted to call in to see what could be done to lower the bill. We do not use the amount of internet that we are given and I cancelled the international calling plan to help reduce the bill. An online chat rep, on August 20, stated that if we ordered wireless tablet service, that my overall AT+T bill would be reduced from around $100 to around $60. I questioned this, as it didn't seem right- that we could add a service and get our bill lowered. So I double-checked and was assured that this would be the case. ( I do not have a record of this chat now experience, and am kicking myself now, since I have been told that since I do not have a record, that I will now be charged an early termination fee).

A few days later, I was billed for the shipping of the tablet and received it. (I did not need a tablet, and only ordered service because I was told that it would lower my overall bill with AT+T). We continued to have service outage issues, and I was calling in after work to let them know how unhappy I was about the service. I wanted to cancel all service with AT+T, but you are the only providers in my area for internet, so I held off on cancelling. The outages continued and then, upon seeing that my bill did not decrease but instead went up(!!!) I called in to have the home phone and internet checked again. The same service tech came out and worked on the service at the house here, but by the time I got home from work, I was furious. Not happy that the online chat now rep was wrong in what she told me about the billing, and still experiencing the outage issues, I finally cancelled the home phone and wireless tablet service. I also told the chat now rep at this time that I only wanted to pay about $30 a month for internet and not the $50+ that I was currently paying. After being switched back and forth between departments, I was told that everything was taken care of. However, there was no indication of what I was supposed to do with the tablet in order to send it back. I had barely used the tablet and wanted to send it back because it was AT+T equipment and not mine. I had told the chat now reps that I wanted to send it back, but they did not inform me on what to do.

A few weeks later, while checking my account, it appeared that my billing was still messed up and was now being charged even more money for service that I was supposed to no longer have. Upon checking in with chat now reps, I was informed that I had not cancelled my wireless tablet service in time and was now going to pay for the early cancellation fee. I asked why this was the case, since I had been misinformed about the pricing. I was told then that since I did not have a record of the chat with the rep who ordered the service for me, that I would have to pay for all of the wireless tablet service and fees, including the cancellation fee. I told them that I should not have to pay the fees for services that I did not want. The rep said that I would have to pay them. I said that I would not pay for fees and services that were misrepresented to me.

And that is where we stand now. I have not paid for any of these services and fees and would like them removed from my bill. I have been told that this will not happen, and I stand by my statement that I will not pay for them.

So my question now is, How do I send back the AT+T tablet. I do not need it or want it and have cancelled the service. I have cancelled the home phone service, and would cancel the internet if I could find another provider in my area at a reasonable price. So the ball is in your court. I will await your response...

Respectfully and sincerely,
Wesley Rees

In May we called to get a land line hooked up to our house. The tech showed up and all he had to do was hook up the wires in the box outside of the house. The tech stated that he was told he was going to have to run new wire inside. I explained that I had already ran all of the wires inside the house so he would not need to do that. Tech checked the phones after he hooked them up and everything worked. The tech stated that he would note the file so we would not be charged as he did not have to do the extra work and would be approx $120 off . We received our bill with the charge on it for the Tech running the wire that he did not run. We were told that the file has been noted and sent for a Manger to approve and remove. We were told to only pay the difference and that AT&T would resolve the issue with the over charge. We have been going around since May It is now Oct. We have spoken with sever Managers and finally go the charges dropped. When the charges were dropped so was my long distance service. We have been calling for over 2 weeks trying to get our long distance service turned back on as my Wife and I work from home and this has caused a big issue. I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible I feel we have been way more than patient 6 months in the making now.

I have been a customer of ATT since 2015 and prior to that my husband a former employee for 37 years. I am upset with the price increase of my bill since I went under contract. I went to Direct TV, then they were taken over by ATT and thus my prices continue to increase. I decided to go with another provider which gave me a price guaranteed for 2 years. I went back to ATT on Oct 5th to get a quote for my internet service. I was told it would be $47.00 monthly with a $15.00 credit giving me a price of $32.00 plus taxes. Today the 20th of Oct. when my contract with ATT would expire I cancelled my service with them and told the agent I wanted to continue my internet and gave her the price of $32.00 I was given. She came back and said my cost would be $54.00 a month with the $15.00 discount coming to $49.00 a month because of not having Direct TV. I am not the only one sick of ATT because of their price increases. I have no complaint with their services but only with their prices increases. Also the agent I spoke with today, tried to charge me with a cancellation fee until I assured her that was wrong, that my contract expired today. She then said she had pulled up the wrong account. I am sure she did, really? I would not recommend ATT to anyone. I am stuck with them for my internet for a year, but after that, I am through. I hope other customers will read these complaints before signing with ATT. Nancy Riggins Oct. 20, 2017.

I was told my a representative before I joined AT&T on August 26 (cell phone) that my bill would be a certain amount but now that I have joined I am being told he misinformed me so now my bill is much higher. I do have a copy of our chat. I have called several times to correct this problem, I have spoken with a supervisor on tonight Oct. 15, 2017 only for him to get smart and very unprofessional.

I have been trying to get internet at our place for 2 weeks now. I had a bundled plan with directv, I have my cable but still can't get a straight answer from anyone. I keep getting transferred to different departments, hung up on, and my credit ran every single time. I went from a 570 to a 419 in a matter of days because Everytime I call you run my credit! Why is that if I have an account already? Now my credit is too low to get service from anyone else. Was this the plan? So that I had no other option than to stay with you?

I have some grave concern inregard to my exp at att wireless retail store in lawrenceville ga 722 Collins hill . As a loyal Cust which I have been for ten yrs..
And same time it's a shame . That it's came down to loyal client have to file a complaint form. To get at & f to stop ruining a relationship of 10yrs. There is fraud that has occurred in during a visit at att wireless store for five minutes. To check out the new product .ans at same time was shopping a birthday gift did my wife's which was on 9-29. .so the fraud incident that occurred was on 9-27 as I mention I was in store . & it's a shams to mention that I went in with in mind to get new phone for wife but due to the unpleasant conversation with rep and type question I was being asked . I ran out of the store pretty much . I felt some ons trying to gather to much personal info so I stop from caring any further . I left shortly after I left I recieved voice mail from the SAMs rep wanting to know when I would come back and for me to call in regards to wanting some info . Which I did not same day my wife experienced some issue with her existing phone went black out not knowing what the seems the problem . We waste days from apple to AT&T to mall repair place but no one could tell what went wrong I wasted 2 days of my time going in circle.from pl to pl . My last option which was buying new one. But that also failed due to I being told that upgrade was already done & I was the new owner of i8 & cannot upgrade. & that if was dons at this particular store where I was on 27 sep well then this just beginning now wife with out phone with young kids not exceptable . So back to start again I was then told that fraud dept shut my wife's ph off ( this ph with no under contract or term) and with out warning or courtesy call . AT&T decide to kill my existing phone .after hours if waiting on hold I was told to go retail store and pick up new sim after that ph shokd be fine since tits reset by fraud dept .so we did and my wife went to same store that I did and. We where told we just purchased a new phone from them . And I couldn't even get new phone . Now we r still with out ph after store replacing SIM card phone still did turn back on . Now still I have been accused by rep on phone in person they all think I am thief & lier and request for arbitration dept to contact me ASAP but no response none I am requesting some one need to respond accordingly & investigate to the fact and answer to my concern my phone ruin due to fraud dept #2 paying for servics that is not active now I just received a bill with terms on new ph & ins as well for znd in amount $ 42 I have also filed a police report and I need att full investigate outcome report once it's completed. Obviously crime is being done by people who represent att and if this statement dosent alert att then they need to clean up the bad seed . Before it's too late thank you

My AT&T account is 9852649108. My contact number is 985-264-9109.

This complaint is about Upper Level Customer Service personnel and NOT about the lower-level operators that answer the initial telephone calls. It is my opinion that the your 1st level operators are routinely given information by higher level managers that appease the customer when the upper lever manager has no intent of following through on the actions.

My experience involve and insurance claim that turned into a warranty claim and two and a half months of shear stupidity involving broken promises for resolution, callbacks, and credits. I cannot believe that it took AT&T from on/or about July 18, 2017 until on/or about October 11, 2017 to figure out that I had returned a telephone despite that fact that the information was publicly available via the newgistics.com website and that Customer Service Reps for AT&T and Asurion had acknowledged the return of the phone.

I easily have over four hours of phone time (conservative estimate) in trying to resolve this issue once AT&T decided that I had not returned a telephone. This does not include an initial answer as my calls have always been answered very quickly. This means that AT&t personnel also spent that much time on the phone.

I was promised a Credit for the missing phone was going to be applied at least three times. Starting with October 6, I was told three time I would be receiving a phone call from a supervisor. I never received a single phone call, message, or email from said persons. I was told three times that my problem had been escalated. So what. It did not product any results.

Why do I blame the upper-level supervisors? Because a good deal of my time was spent waiting for the agent to receive an answer or proposed action from their supervisor. This is why I don't blame the front end personnel.

Finally, I was given a number to call at Asurion where I was given a number for your Warranty Department. Problem was resolved in about two minutes. It turns out, the information had been available since July. It turns out that tracking information previously given to me by Asurion was correct and that I, as a consumer, was able to verify the device had been sent back. Why could no one tell me this before and why couldn't AT&T figure this out?

I've been with at&T since 2001. I recently changed my billing. I was offered unlimited data, unlimited text and free hbo for 60.00. I received a bill for 137.00 vs. 92.00. I called t mobile and can get a senior citizen discount for 70.00 which includes insurance protection. when I advised this to customer service they thought it best I change. I applied to unlock my phone which takes 24 hours but I wanted you to know a 17 year customer is leaving

My name Rosario del Puerto my Phone 786 262 3490, my account # 152224776 under my husband name Manuel del Puerto. July 5, 2017 I talked with Mr. Sebastian I did a contract for one year for AT&T and DIRECT TV for 155.13 until April 2018. Now the bill is or 233.00. Before I wanted to cancel AT&T and Direct TV because I had very problems each month with the bill but AT&T told me that is going to give a credit for 80 dollars that why I didn't cancel it. After 3 months AT&T put me back the 80 dollars. Are you playing with me? Please try to find a solution and give a call back. Thank you Rosario/

My office has placed over 25 calls to have my number released to Charter when I moved office locations. I still do not have phone service that is potentially costing my business thousands of dollars. This has been an absolute joke. Legal action will be taken. AT&T has refused to release my phone number OF 985-446-3333 after several hours spent on the phone with you. This is disgusting customer service. I am cancelling any further affiliation with At&t.

I got a notification that my payment method failed. I realized it was the card that I had reported lost/stolen. I call and spoke to a rep becuase the system wasn't allowing me to just make the payment arrangement of ~$315.00. The rep stated that I could do it on line and then set up payment arrangements for the balance. I was able to make the $315.00 payment and was not able to set up the payment arrangement. The next rep I got named Debra was so unsympathetic and refused to listen to my explanation. She stated the entire amount was due. I informed her that I just made a $315.00 payment! She stated there was nothing she could do. I was naturally upset, because she seemed not to believe me when I told her that I made the payment and wanted to arrange for the balance. I have been a customer of AT & T since day one, having this account for over 20 years since the GTE Mobilnet days. She then stated it would be $5.00 for her to make a payment with her. I asked her to waive that fee as I really couldn't afford the $317 additional payment. She then changed her story and said she would need $100 to restore the account! I told her I get paid on Friday but she refused to assist. I got the distinct feeling that she was getting an incentive to get any kind of money, but once again I stated I just made a payment of $315.00. She had a mocking tone so I was getting upset over her attitude. She then stated that I would have a restoral fee of $35.00. I again asked her to waive that fee. Really? In all the time I have been a customer with a bill over $300.00 monthly she couldn't waive the fee? Once again I informed her it was not my fault my card was stolen ( and not to mention all the money in my wallet).

Please look into this matter and please listen to the first recording where I was misled. If reps are like that AT& T are bound to lose more customers.

Regards,

Diane Bettencourt
dsbettencourt@yahoo.com
(408) 931-4476

AT&T Customer service department doesn't know what they are doing. I have been trying to get my mom's line block (she is 84 years old and doesn't know how to use the whatsup so she ended making long distance call) without success. Now after being promised that it will be done, I find out that it was not done and I am supposed to pay $600 in long distance calls.

I have a chat printout as a confirmation and for them it's not a valid proof. Are you serious?

I called about a replacement phone. salesperson offer buy one get on free with direct tv offer on phone for over an hour with both people
they both gave their good salesmen spill but when phones arrived I am being charged for 2 phones not one. was given miss info
called at&t customer service no help

Was without service for 5 days due to hurricane. Been on the phone for over 1 hour, talked to 5 different persons. Got cut off, put on hole for 30 min. then cut off and told to call again. Reg. bill $91.03 being without service for 5 days was charged $93.00, what a company.

When will my AT&T be back on - -I have no tv, no phone and no computer (using mine at work). How long will my service be out - I live in Birmingham, Alabama, zip code is 35224.
Have no complaints about U-verse...until now. There is no bad weather in the area or anything so....what happened?

Att agents need to be better informed. Was lied to about our internet plan we choose and amount we would to pay. Received first bill and it was for $85.41 not $30.00 . Called ATT and customer service agent did get bill down to $50.41 but still not correct amount. Was told < we would have to pay the $85.41 and I said "NO" because that was a incorrect amount. A few minutes after we came to a agreement, my internet was cancelled. I spent another hour on the phone trying to get my internet turned back on. Then was told I would need another modem because this one needed updated. So now I have to go thru with waiting for another modem ,setting it up and then reinstalling all my items back on a new modem. Every Att agent , except for the lady that reinstalled my internet, everybody else ,starting with the very first person we talked to about signing up for internet, has lied to us and told us misinformation. I don't know how Att has stayed in business so long, with such stupid prople working for them. I just heard a ad this morning on the radio, and ATT said, no activation fee or free modem and Wi-Fi. Apparently this message hasn't reached all the customer reps. Tired to telling Att reps how to do their job. I feel like I should be on the pay-roll. Can someone please get my bill straightened out.Thanks.

Their cuatomer service is the pits! I wanted to add money to my prepaid account. The menu is not clear as to what button to push to add money to my account, so I pressed 0 to speak to a representative. I told the rep that I wanted to add money and told her the amount. She then rrpeated, "So you want to add money to your account? Everything I said, she repeated. She slso asked if it was from this phone number, and she was one digit off. Whatever happened to quick and efficient service?

The reason why I have been calling to add money this year is because I am dissatisfied with the way they have been handling the auto pay option, which I had for a few years with no problem - I had a certain amount taken out the 5th of the month and it was great! All of a sudden, they stopped withdrawing the money and after 2 months, I got a recorded message that my minutes were about to run out in 7 days. When I called to complain, I was on the phone with customer service for a half hour because she repeated everything I said. I then sent a letter to the President/CEO and I received a call from his assistant informing me that they don't withdraw the payment until two days before they expire. So for 5 days before, I would have to hear a recorded message before I make any call that my minutes are due to expire. MY REASON FOR WANTING TO HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT WITHDRAWN ON A CERTAIN DAY OF THE MONTH IS TO AVOID WAITING UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!!! WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??? And who trains these customer service reps to repeat everything back to you with every sentence? What I want is to go back to have a certain amount taken out of my account on a certain day of EVERY MONTH, no matter how much I have in my account!!!

I have internet service for one year at $50.00 monthly. In August I received notice that my year would end in September and to contact AT&T prior to 09/15/2007. I contacted Terrell and asked if I could continue at $50 per month and explained my financial situation. He left a voicemail stating it would continue for 12 months at $50.00. I also received an order confirmation to that effect. However, the new confirmation was effective in August instead of September and contrary to what was promised, I received a bill for 60.00. If this could not be accomplished, Terrell should not have promised this. My concern is that AT&T failed to live up to the written and verbal confirmation. Then I was told if I cancelled, I would be liable for charges. Why? Since I was not given the arrangement that was agreed upon. Why should I be penalized for not receiving what I was promised. If necessary, i can send you the audio recording.

I have contacted customer service approximately 4 times over the last week because my internet service is out. The automated system as well as the representatives there are saying that the outage is still existent. The rep I spoke to yesterday said services are normally restored in a 24 hours so I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor I spoke to named Richard was chatting with me and did not give me a chance to type anything before disconnecting our chat session. I have not received any calls or notifications regarding an outage until I called only to have a supervisor be rude to me. This is some of the worst customer service I have experienced in a while and I am definitely shopping for a new carrier in my area!

To whom it may concern,
I am writing this letter to relay my great dissatisfaction with the services I received recently from AT&T. I am a disabled, elderly woman on a fixed income and appalled with the run around and poor customer service I was given as I attempted to retain services at my new residence. As a customer of AT&T of over 8 years, I had been pleased with the services provided, but this current ordeal has lasted over four months (from May 2017 to present), as I have been told incorrect information, stood up for appointments and promised things that have not come fruition. I would like to provide a brief overview of the egregious manner in which my case has been handled in hopes that something can be done.
In May of 2017, I moved to a new residence and requested that my cable services be instated at that location. Upon contacting AT&T customer service to begin the process, I was told that I had AT&T gear that I needed to return in order to clear the previous account. I told them that the items had been returned, but the system did not reflect that I had done so. Over a month and a half passed and numerous follow up calls later to verify if the account was cleared, I was continually told that the items were still shown on my account. This was a tremendous stressful situation for me, not to mention prolonged period of time that I did not have services in my new home. All the representatives I spoke to did not take the time to research the situation any further, which was perplexing to me to say the least.
I was finally able to speak to a manager and able to plead my situation for assistance. It was found that the account was cleared and I was promised a $200 gift card and a reduction in monthly services to $80 per month for phone, internet and cable for my inconvenience. The installation of services was ordered and scheduled at that time. The tech did not show up on the day and allotted, which was another added stress to an already absurd situation. When I called to advise AT&T that the tech did not come as scheduled, they researched and advised me that a $100 advance payment was needed, which I was not told about beforehand. If I had known this information during the initial call, I would have been prepared to pay it, but as I mentioned, I am on a fixed income and did not have the funds to retain the services at that time. More time passed and I saved the money to get the services, which I was then told that due to my credit, I had to pay a $449 non-refundable fee to obtain services, which I was not able to negotiate. An option for Direct TV was offered to me as the only option of services in my circumstance, which I had to check with my landlord to ensure that it was okay to have the equipment placed on the residence. The representative stated they would call me back, but never did so. Again, I had to call the AT&T customer service department back to say that I was interested in the Direct TV services. Hopeful at that point, I set up a new installation date. The tech arrived and again I was dismayed to find that he only bought hook ups for 2 rooms, which I had ordered 3. I called yet another time to verify the actual order and was able to get the situation rectified. At this point, as you can see after much time and stress, I finally received cable services after 4 months, but have yet to receive the internet and any of the guarantees I was promised from previous interactions with the company. I am hopeful that the company is interested in compensating me and my family for the blatant disregard for time and poor customer service it has displayed over the past 4 months, as it has definitely soured the perception of AT&T in my mind.
If there are any further questions or information needed pertaining to this situation, I can be reached at 619-715-0776 at your soonest. Minimally, I would like to receive some type of acknowledgement of this situation from the company to ensure that this is addressed in an appropriate manner because no one should have to enter such a stressful ordeal just to obtain internet, phone and cable services in their home. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Have feedback for AT&T?