AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

I have tried a dozen times to get someone to change my service to make my bundled internet and Directv affordable. Customer service keeps transferring me to another department then hanging up. This is the worst service I have ever had. I will try once more then cancel it all.

I think it's a shame that AT&T does not support its military. There are no special deals for soldiers and Airmen being deployed overseas. They want us to buy into the standard international plans. As if we were businessmen traveling overseas. It's very expensive to use your phone to call loved ones back home when you're serving your country. I'll be telling everyone I know that AT&T does not support our military.

I went into the AT&T store to see if I could retrieve the unlock i needed and requested for over 3 weeks for my qualified and paid off galaxy S5. On July 13, 2016 is the date i went to the store. Of course i did not get the code but a sales rep talked to me and suggested getting an S6 for the wifi calling would resolve my home cell signal reception quality. This Microcell box is not the answer because i do not offer or will i pimp out my internet service for another companies benefit. and i do not even get anything. I get a compromised network that lets data to be used and exchanged for another companies benefit. I lost 20.00 from TWC because they could see another LAN connection using other sources, and ip addresses etc. thats not theirs.

My point is the sales rep said if i bought the S6 it would resolve the cell signal problem. and i would have aback phone if i lost or it got stolen. The S5. so stupid me bought the S6and on day 8 i had cell phone signal problems to the point they were important phone calls. I realized the wifi calling did not kick in. I called the AT&T phone customer service. I was told that the S6 does not have the wifi calling working yet. The only S6 is the active which i was not sold and the entire purchase was based on that fact. So here we are 2 months later and i must have spent over a solid day in these 2 months talking to everyone and i thought thing got resolved with them offering me a warranty replacement for the S6 Active. when i opened the box oit was another S6. Called the 1 800 the rep told me to go to the dsc near my apartment.

The employee at first refused to help me. then he finally after 30 minutes of talk decided to help. Then he read the notes and i showed him a copy of the chat i printed with the details and he said there was nothing he could do. So I called chatted today. I got no where. Lies, BS, a sore through, hurting fingers and again no where. now i am sending a formal complaint to the CEO and I have filed a complaint with consumer affairs and am going to contact the FCC. This is just wrong from the beginning and my time is not even factored in.

Bought the new Samsung 7 Edge at buy one get one free. They charged me full price on both phones and refuse to make things right. I have been with AT&T since 2003, but I will be finding a new carrier this weekend. If I could have given 0 stars, I would have.

I got bill 119.03, for the month of Bill Cycle Date: 08/09/16 - 09/08/16. I was upset about International Long Distance (2. Minutes Billed 16 56.32). Intentionally i did not make any out bound calls to out of the country, I would kindly request you to remove this Internationally billed amount. None of the customer agents are not understanding my situation. I am with AT&T more than six years. Please understand my situation. I am hoping you to resolve this issue, and deduct the amount and finally to providing loyal customer service and satisfaction to the end customer.

I have been trying iPhone and iPad unlocked for two weeks after paying off the balance on each device. I've called numerous times to get this issue resolved, and each time a representative promised to call me back within 24-48 hours, but I have never received a return call. My wife has been without a phone for the past two weeks. I cannot go to another phone carrier because the phone is locked, and AT&T has purported that the IPhone has not been paid off. I have a receipt date August 31, 2016 that shows both devices have been paid in full. This is really frustrating, and I want to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I moved my service and was due a $400 reward card for moving and when I didn't get it, I contact them. They told me yes I was due the 400 but I needed to speak to rewards. I speak to them and they say it was only 100 and it expired. Customer service told me I was owed nothing.

I spoke to Jessica Fox who is a collection specialist on September 12, 2016 around 5:56 pm. She was trying to compare AT&T's business to gas, which was very unprofessional. She also agreed with me about downsizing and switching to another company. I think Jessica needs more training, she should never agree with the customer on those terms. If so, there would not be an AT&T and she is not representing the company in the appropriate manner.

My neighbor was having work done because he lost service, I saw the AT&T truck in front of his house when I got home. My wife and I had a very busy Friday and Saturday and all we wanted to do is relax and watch a movie.
We turn on a movie and after a minute the screen freezes for 10 seconds and then tells us channel can't be reached try another channel. Well no channels worked, so I went to the main box and saw the broadband 1 light flashing green and red, all the other lights below were off.

So I powered it off for 10 seconds and powered back on, same thing, so I rebooted the box connected to my tv, nothing changed. I called support, they stated they can't even reach my box, so I went outside to see the tech on the ladder and doing something in the box connected to the line. I introduced myself, and told him that tech support can't even reach my box and by chance did he disconnect my wires. His exact words were no, I just bumped into your lines, I didn't disconnect them.

I called support back, went through the same line test and was told I am unreachable, I told them what I thought, and they said to ask the tech to take a look, I did and he said I just bumped them. I told him it was working fine until he wen't into the box and his reply was he would get in trouble with his union if he went in the box. I said you were just up in that box putzing around and his reply was I don't like the tone of your voice and walked away. The support person was still on the line and asked when should they send a tech out tomorrow.

The tech arrived Sunday afternoon, I explained what I saw and thought, so he took his ladder out and climbed up and took a look. He stated the wire is broke, and reconnected it, and everything worked fine. My neighbor came out saying his Uverse/Internet wasn't working right and scheduled an appointment for the next day, but the tech said seeing he was here yesterday, and you scheduled an appointment, I will take a look. After 2 hours and some replacement parts my neighbor was back up.

I am really pissed off at that tech, so I called to file a complaint, the girl took my information down and said she is transfering me to her supervisor. Well after 20 minutes she tells me her supervisor is working on another issue and when she gets done she will call me. Well its been 36 hours later and no call. I just called back, and was told our systems are down, call back in 2-3 hours, well just goes to show how from the top down AT&T could care less about their customers.

I have had intermittent internet service (Uverse) for 3 weeks now. I spent a considerable amount of time on the phone yesterday with a AT&T rep trying to resolve the issue. My internet was completely out at the time. After all the tests she told me she could,t resolve the issue. She set me up for a service call today from 1:00 to 4:00PM. I waited here during that time. No one came & no one called. After 4:00 pm I called only to find out due to "overbooking" they couldn't make it. I am 72 years old & remember when At&T was a professional company that could be depended on to follow through on commitments. What has happened to this company?

I am having a hard time getting my u verse account transferred, however AT&T has no problem auto drafting the amount out of my checking account on a monthly basis. I have been given the run around for about 2 weeks now. Every time they give a scheduled date to have it transferred they never show up. When I call about the situation they tell me they will be out on the next day, and they still haven't showed up yet. I took off from work on Tuesday and they never showed. I had some stay at my house on yesterday and they never showed up.

I called them on yesterday and they assured me that the tech was still coming, but guess what no one never showed up. The lady I spoke with on yesterday evening would not let me talk to her supervisor. She indicated that she would call me back in thirty minutes and guess what I never heard back from her. I called back to day and they told me that my appointment was scheduled for tomorrow. Is this a joke or something? Will I be able to get my service transferred or will I have to discontinue my services. If no one shows up on today or tomorrow I will take my services elsewhere where I will be greatly appreciated.

First I want to say that AT&T is the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my whole life when it comes to customer care. I have been lied to continuously for 6 months now and with no resolution thus far. I would think that with a corporation as big as AT&T, you would have better customer care and make sure there are resolutions that do not keep lingering for over 6 months. I have an existing account with you (acct. #152144336 Jordan Douglass) as of now. I will talk about that issue at the end though.

The issue I want to complain about first is about account # 119331175 Jordan Douglass. This account is closed and was one that we had back at an older place we lived at in 2012. When we moved to a new resident we had to get another internet provider since you did not service that area at the time. When we left your company we were told that there was no need to return equipment since it was outdated anyway, so we boxed it up and put it in the closet during moving. I left it there and when we moved to the new place this year I found it and did not throw it away.

We moved from that area as of April 2016 and into the AT&T service area and got new service with you. So here is the problem.....When we moved here in April 2016 I called ATT&T and asked about service here for internet, cable and phone (landline) I was told by your agent that in order to get service here I would have to pay for equipment that was not returned from old account and also pay the $481.00 equipment fee until they receive it and once received they would reimburse/refund me my $481.00 back within 30 days after receipt of equipment.

I made sure I asked the AT&T agent if I would get my money back in that time frame with no issues and they assured me I would. That was a lie. I just want to say that the only reason I never returned the equipment in the first place back in 2012 is because we were told there was no need since it was outdated equipment. That was also a lie. I returned the equipment April 26,2016 and your company received it April 28,2016. I waited a month before I called to inquire about my refund on that equipment I was promised by AT&T's people. They told me that it would be another 30 days. I waited and did not receive anything. I called again and was told by an agent that it takes 90 days to get a refund, not 30 days.

So since it was past 60 already I would only have to wait another 30 days. The agent also said that if I didn't want to wait that long I would be able to get that $481.00 credit to my new account. I asked if that was the ONLY option at the time and she said "No, you can wait 30 days and get a check or get a credit right now to new account" I opted to wait 30 more days. This was a lie. I called again and spoke with an agent who was a supervisor. We discussed the whole situation and at the end of the conversation he assured me that I would be contacted with in5-7 business days by someone after they listen to the calls where the agents made those promises and lied to me. He said that IF they see that the agents lied, I would be getting a credit in the amount of $481 to my new account or a refund.

That was over a month ago. I did not get a call. I have called several times and I get the same old story that someone will be returning my call that day and no one does. I have to repeat this over and over and over every time I call and then again when I am transferred. I am s tired of repeating myself. I just want your company to do what they Promise and just give me the money I am owed. You got your equipment, Now I just want my money and or credit so I can be done with this and move on. I do not want to mess with this further, but if there is no resolution I will find a way to reach out to someone else and resolve this matter.

The other issue is with the New service. Where I live the cables/wires/lines for our internet and phone service is on the ground and every month we have to contact you to send out service men to repair them. There are power poles out here and our community is wondering why you do not put them on the poles. I work from home and so does my neighbor and we need our internet and phone service in order to do our jobs. We can't work if there is no service. I have had to miss a whole day of work due to the neglect of fixing this problem. I will be very unhappy if I lose my job over this continuance of outage due to your company's lack of taking care of the problem.

Again, as of Now, I am a customer. All I am asking is to resolve these issues. Your company is not supposed to be some shabby fly by night company, but as of now it feels like it is. I would like to think that you take pride in your company and care about the customers that support you. If it was not for the customers, you would not be a company, am I right? So with that being said, I would like to think that you would attend to this matter so that we can move forward without further ado.

You do not need to write me and tell me that I am not getting a refund or credit because it was returned way after the allotted time, because that has already been said and I do understand that now. But I also understand that your agents know this policy as well and should not be making promises you can't stand by. I would not have bothered returning outdated equipment if I was told that I was going to have to pay for it anyway. Do you understand where I am coming from on that? It just sounds like your company lied to me and told me that just to get money out of me on April 2016. That is just bad business ethics.

I called At&t customer service by phone with a billing inquiry. Although the agent was polite and friendly, she told me she could not help me because she can only handle wireless accounts so she transferred me to another department... Then this new agent told me she can't help me either because she can only handle business accounts so I was upset at this point due to loss of time and effort. So she transferred me again to an automated phone menu and I still had to wait again on hold to speak with someone in the U-verse department.

Then when I finally got to talk to this agent, she refused to answer any of my questions because she said she could not verify my "passcode" but I have not requested any security protection to my account. This made me angry because she not not answer any of my questions. All I wanted to know is why my bank statement does not show that my check went through on September 01, 2016. She would not even answer that simple question. She then said she would call me back but nobody ever called me back and the problem has been left unresolved. I don't want to go through this again and am thinking about switching my internet and phone service to a different carrier.

I'm requesting that AT&T merge all departments so that they can handle any account instead of the current system where there are several specialized departments that can only handle a specific type of account. Please remove the security passcode and security question protection from my account because I cannot remember them and have never needed or requested password protection for my U-verse account. If my bill payment is late then please waive any late charges because I sent the checks in advance and did everything I could to try to resolve the issue responsibly but AT&T customer service was unwilling and or unable to handle my request by phone.

Live chat would not open and I could find no other email support other than this one.

I wish I could give AT&T a ZERO rating. No, a negative zero rating. This is a popular company only because it's a monopoly and a hated one at that! Back in the 80s and part of the 90s they were pretty good because they'd inherited many of the former Bell employees who were among the best of the best as far as excellent customer service goes (Pacific Bell, Southern bell, etc. The services this company offers is now very crappy, they don't care about their customers and the service is terrible, especially their U-Verse Internet and telephone services, and VERY expensive, too.

Most times the service provided is not even up to par, but we put up with it because we want to get onto the internet. The Internet is slow to response no matter how many Mbps' the customer is paying for in order to try to use the internet. These problems, of course are only going to get worse, especially after Obozo hands the internet over to the ungodly UN for them to begin censoring what we will be able to do with internet after they take it over. In the meantime, a pox on your houses and on your headquarters, AT&T, you nasty, no-good, evil hard-to-do-business.

I received a notice about our business account - service contract expiring soon and to call discuss options. I called the 800 number for AT&T specified twice. Each time I was on hold for over an hour. There was no way to get to a live person, no option to have your call returned and not lose your place in line. I tried in the morning, noon, and late afternoon. On hold for 3 hours that one day. Worst customer service ever. If you want to change my contract, give me a way to get a hold of you and not wait for 3 hours.

I joined AT&T last April based on a promotion for the iPhone, buy one get one free promotion. Based on this I opened 4 lines. The BOGO promotion was supposed to go into effect after 45 days. It never happened. I have made over 12-15 calls to ATT since May/June trying to get this resolved. I was told it takes 2-3 months for the BOGO to go into effect. Again, not what I was told when I joined. After 3 months still no BOGO. I have called, I have spoken to multiple supervisors, I have had multiple tickets opened, all with no resolution.

I am being told today that a ticket that was opened on 8/22 as urgent is still not resolved. I am also being told today 9/7/16, that it clearly indicates that the BOGO should have gone into effect for me, but it was put in incorrectly?? After 3-4 months of me paying over $300/month, this can't be resolved? I am also writing a complaint letter to corporate headquarters with a more formal complaint, including names of the repa sand supervisors I have spoken with. I have had cell phones for 20 years and this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would never recommend ATT to anyone.

I have been active duty in the military for two years now and began my attempts for my military discount in May of 2015. It is currently September 2016 and I still have not received this discount, going on well over a year. I've gone in store a handful of times to resolve the problem and each time my information is resubmitted and I'm told that it should take a couple of months for the discount to take effect, but to no avail. I've shown my CAC card multiple times for the purpose of sending a confirmation email to my government email account and in none of those instances did I actually receive the email.

I have also brought my LES into the store which I watched the representatives scan in, but again, to no avail, I was told that there is still no record of my discount in the system. At this point I'm willing to drop AT&T as my service provider as the problem has been recurring for the past year. How can you possibly advertise a military discount it you are unwilling to provide it?

I called on August 24th because my U-Verse cable was receiving some pixelated images. A technician was sent to my property and determined it was a wiring issue. He contacted a second technician and left. The second technician arrived and did some work outside with the wires, he determined we would experience a service outage of a couple of hours up to three days while the issue was resolved. I called on August 25th to check the status of the repair. I was then told that it had been escalated to a contractor since dig work was required to repair the wires and that the project had an estimated completion date of August 31st. Since I work from home, I attempted to see if AT&T could provide me with a mobile hotspot while my internet service was down.

They could not do this for me but adjusted my account an additional $50--they claimed this was for the cost of the device and the service. They advised I go to a local AT&T store to get this hotspot and add it on the account. When I arrived at the store I was informed the device itself was $50 and the service was an additional $50. I was so unhappy with this blatant lie from the customer service rep I had spoken to that I went to T-Mobile and walked out with a hotspot and 6 GBs of data for $28. Throughout the proceeding days, I kept contacting AT&T to inform them that I had not seen any dig work being done around my property or neighborhood. They insisted that I be patient. On August 31st, I called twice --once in the morning and once in the evening.

The morning of the 31st I was told that there was a window from 8AM to 8PM for the work to be completed. When I called in the evening, I was told that the work had not yet been completed--or even started for that matter--and that I would be contacted the next day. I was not contacted on the 1st and I called myself to figure out what was happening. Now the project had an estimated completion date of September 7th. I attempted to call billing and see if my account could be adjusted and the "account expert" that I spoke to was horrendously rude.

First, she insisted that I had an overdue balance of $50 and this was the reason my services had been suspended. When I explained the situation to her and told her how unhappy I was and that I was considering switching all of my services (cable, internet, 3 mobile phone lines and home security) she told me--and I quote--"I highly doubt you have any type of home security, much less AT&T home security".

When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she informed me she would be transferring me and promptly hung up. Later that day I saw an AT&T technician outside of my property. He informed me he was checking the wires (despite already knowing it was a wiring issue). He told me that whenever the contractors get there, it would probably take three working days to repair the cables. I called technical support who told me the contractor would contact me the following morning between 8 AM and 12 PM to keep me updated.

On September 2, having not received a call from the contractor, I contacted AT&T again. This time I was told that there is a ticket but no one has been assigned to the ticket. AT&T has no information regarding when this work will be done and I have been without service (cable and internet) for over 9 days now. If the technician was correct and it takes three working days to do the dig work for the cables, the earliest I can expect my services returned is September 6th. And I highly doubt this work will even be done then since no one has been assigned. I have had an awful experience and immensely regret switching to AT&T. I wish I could give zero stars and go back in time before I ever decided to switch to AT&T U-Verse.

AT&T Wireless customer service failed to provide at best, minimal Network Connection for the very basic of wireless phone service. Starting the VERY first evening (after 9pm) spending from 3pm - after 9pm at the AT&T store activating our NEW service with AT&T, we began to see that we had if we were lucky, 1 bar of Network signal. I contacted AT&T Tech support, maybe around 10pm or a bit later to troubleshoot what could possibly be causing this.

I spent well over 2 hours performing the steps the Tech directed me to do, at one point she even asked permission, which I gave to access my phone remotely so as to see if there was an issue either with an app or settings, she did at that time direct me to change settings for the Mobile Network Type, the Roaming, the MIN and I think the PRL version settings.

This resolved nothing, my phone still registered barely 1-2 bars. I was on the phone with her until well after 1am. The very next day…the same issues. This was experienced on my husband’s AT&T Galaxy S7, my daughter’s Galaxy Note 4 and my Galaxy Note 4 (these were ported over to AT&T) from Verizon Network. This problem was relentless, it existed not just in our home, but outdoors, in our backyard/front yard, in our vehicle traveling throughout the city of Temple, TX, just up the block and ultimately at the foot of the building where the AT&T tower in our area is located just off of 1st St.

Not only were we plagued by the lack of 3G LTE and 4G LTE Network signal, but incoming and outgoing calls were so poor, it was as if we were using two way radios, completely choppy to the point that neither person could understand what the other was saying. During several poorly connected calls to your Tech Support personnel, conversations suffered being dropped causing either myself of them. If they made note of my number, to call back.

At one point, I had to contact my bank regarding my Debit Card being compromised requiring my card being closed and contacting them to have a new one issued. I found that trying to enter the numbers requested to reach a representative through an electronic call direction was absolutely futile. It kept saying, it could not understand my number entry on the keypad. This also happened even “speaking” the information. After 3 tries I was locked out and had to call their fraud division directly to unlock it.

Yet another incident happened while at the Walmart store located on West Adams. I had to call my daughter to see if she had prescriptions to pick up, I received a message that stated “your call cannot be connected” another attempt just rang and rang, yet another attempt went immediately to Voicemail or went immediately to Voicemail without ringing.

I have been with AT&T since I was first allowed to have a cell phone in high school in 2001. I got my own line in 2008. My aunt even retired from Pacific Bell before it became AT&T. I have never had anything negative to say about AT&T until my experience the other day. I’ve loved AT&T so much my household has almost every single possible product AT&T owns or is partnered with ranging from U-verse to internet to DirecTV. Anything you can think of my family has owned it at one point in time.

My issue and situation started on Saturday August 20th, 2016 with a suspension notice notifying me that I need to pay $283.06 by Tuesday August 23rd, 2016 or my lines would be suspended. When I received this letter, I was shocked because having a cell phone is so crucial to my business as a realtor and a small business owner. I immediately called customer service 5 minutes later and spent 25 minutes on the phone with a customer service representative by the name of Brittany. Brittany was very helpful and we went through all of my bill payments for the last 6 months. She assured me on Saturday that my service would not be suspended because there was no notification in her system about that. My phone bill is due on the 2nd of every month. I know that if I can not use my cell phone I can not make money to pay my other bills.

After speaking to Brittany, I was assured that everything is fine. I woke up Wednesday morning at about 7am PST to get ready for my 8am training to prepare for my travel trip next week out of the state. As soon as I was about to dial in, I was shocked to find out that my service had been suspended. I immediately called in to speak with a customer service representative who was very nice and I mentioned to her my situation. I had mentioned to her how impossible it is for me to have a past due balance on a bill where the due date hasn’t even came up yet. She told me that there was nothing she could do and I would be responsible for the $283.06. She then did mention that I would not have to pay a bill until October if I paid the $283.06 which clearly didn’t make any sense to me. She then apologized and said sorry while also wishing me luck.

I then hung up and called back a hour later. After being on hold for about 30 minutes the second time, I hung up. At this point, it was already 10am and I had to get ready for a meeting at 11. After I got out of my meeting, I called from my office phone to clear up this issue. The customer service representative I spoke when I first got through went through my last 4 months of bills and payments and was still saying that I would be responsible for the balance. I mentioned to her that why am I suspended for being current. I stressed how many business appointments I’ve missed and travel arrangements. I also have 2 members in emergency surgery that I needed to get updates on. She then transferred me over to a supervisor named Camille who was helping me.

I had been on the phone with the first customer service representatives for over 30 minutes before I was transferred to the supervisor. The supervisor heard of my issue and then went to do her due diligence and saw that my file was current and sent the request over to reinstate my service. By this time it was already 2:30 and lost the majority of my day. I work a lot with the east coast and central time zones so the vast majority of my day was shot. I asked Camille to speak with her supervisor to let her know about how great of a job she did helping me with my issue. I spoke to her floor supervisor and stressed how much of a hassle this has been because I have lost so much of my day for an issue that was not my fault.

I was trying to have the supervisor understand the importance of my issue and how I felt it should be fixed. All the supervisor did was just rush to get me off and transfer me back to Camille. After she transferred me back we just hung up. I have never had such an issue with any of my AT&T products ever in my 15 years of usage. I feel it shouldn’t have taken 6 hours to rectify this issue and I feel I should be definitely discounted or compensated for this . I called today to formally file my complaint and they informed me that my phone bill went up $77 and after reviewing the account they're not going to do anything about it and the account charges is valid. They also mentioned they would suspend service if the past due and the increase isn't paid.

My husband bought the pelican water softener no salt filter system. It was the natural soft water softener. From day one, our glasses, silverware, pots and pans have white residue deposited on them. The glasses have turned from beautiful crystal clear clean glasses to completely white and you can not see through the white haze nor do you want to use them. For the price he paid for this ($1300) he should have kept the water softener that he added salt to. How do you get rid of the white deposits using the pelican water softener no salt filter system?

Went to AT&T store. I wanted to combine phone accounts between my husband and myself. Bought a new phone $1,000, plus ordered Direct TV and obtained a security system. I was told combining the phones with Direct TV would save me money.

They told me the plan would be for 2 years which would include NFL package for 2 years. I was notified in mail NFL package would be for 1 year. And the direct TV with all the hidden cost will cost me more than I was paying for cable. was not told they had to run big wires across house nor a big dish on top of house. drilling in house for security was a mess. left dust from drilling everywhere. Didn't tell you system issues.

I went to ATT over 2 weeks ago my account still is not right on the billing side however, it is closer after they told me I would still have to pay for 2 separate accounts for 2 months and I had a melt down. so I was mislead in multiple directions and after being a customer for many years I was greatly disappointed. Now I know for sure when this contract is up I will switch my plans to another company, bc I don't like being mislead.

I am writing this formal complaint, because we have been lied to for the last time by one of AT&T's “professional” customer service representatives. Let me start out by saying, we have been loyal AT&T customers for many years, more than I can count and when we went into an AT&T store around June of 2015 to upgrade our phones and were talked into switching to Uverse from our current Comcast cable is when this all started. The representative in the store went through his whole spiel about the Uverse package and how it would save us money.

We liked that idea and had had some issue with Comcast in the past, but our only concern was that we had already paid for the MLP Xtra Inning’s package through Comcast and it was only 1/3 of the way through the baseball season at that point so we wanted to make sure we would still be able to get the MLB Xtra Inning Package with AT&T Uverse. The rep at the store said “absolutely” you will and the Gift Card you will receive will make up for the money you lost with already purchasing it with Comcast. It was 189.00 for the package and if I remember correctly the Gift Card was for 200.

So we agreed to switch and were told that after they install your service, you can call to order the MLP Xtra Innings Package. Well, AT&T Uverse doesn’t carry that package we found out when we called to order about 2 weeks later. We had already canceled Comcast, turned in all of our equipment, lost our money we had paid for the package with Comcast and your service tech ripped out all of the Comcast lines to our TV’s. We have 5 TV’s with cable boxes. The only thing we got after we called to complain was, we are sorry you were misinformed, this happens a lot when customers purchase services in the stores.

2 months ago I called to talk to someone about getting another Promo, because our year was up and our bill would go up over 100.00 a month. I either wanted to dropped some services/channels or get another promo so our bill would be about the same. Comcast did that for us every time our year or 2 year agreement was up without hesitation. I was told at that time, that they couldn’t offer a new promo, but would continue the same one we had for 6 months and to call back in December.

Last month I received our bill and they did not extend the promo, our promo was over and our bill was way more than expected. So of course I call to find out, tell them I need to drop some services and ask why I was told the promo would be extended for 6 months. The rep saw the comments on my account and apologized, he wasn’t sure why it wasn’t applied, but told me he was able to adjust the bill and told me how much to send for payment to make the Uverse account current.

I don’t remember the exact amount, but I think I paid 196.00 for that month. At that time he said if you combine your Mobile bill and Uverse bill it will save you 30.00 a month, so I agreed to do that. He also came back on the phone and said “I have found another savings for you, if you change your mobile plan to unlimited data and it will save you another 30.00 a month”. To that I asked, that’s funny last year you had us change from unlimited to our current plan to save money. He said it’s a promo that we are offering at the moment. I said my only concern is that with the unlimited we can’t use our phones as ‘Hotspots” and that is the main reason we went from the unlimited last year to our current plan.

He told me that we still have the ability to use the hotspot on the phone. Well, that is not the case, because the first time we went to use it, it was not available. We called to complain and of course were told, we are sorry you were misinformed. So we opted to switch back to a plan that allows us to use our hotspot. He also told me that AT&T was “giving” me a tablet and I would not incur any costs associated with this. I asked him what is the catch? He said nothing, it was a gift and it would not cost me anything per month. It would just be added to our data plan. I got an email saying this would not ship until I accepted the terms and conditions, which I NEVER DID. It showed up a few days later, I opened it, turned it on and played with it for a few minutes and it has sat on a shelf since.

Yesterday I opened a bill for $588.62, you have to understand this was shocking to say the least, it said I had a past due amount of $233.22, which I now understand is because we combined our bills and not only am I paying for last month mobile service, I have to pay ahead for next month’s mobile service. Which was never explained to me, but I understand. This needs to be explained to customers, they are basically paying for 2 months on the first bill, and this is tough for most people who are on a budget. The upsetting part about this bill is I am being charged a monthly fee for this “tablet” and the phone number associated with it. I was never told it had a phone number, I don’t want nor do I need another phone number.

I was also told yesterday when I called that there is nothing they can do (Theresa from the WV office) because I accepted the terms and conditions on 8/4/16, which I did not, I specifically refused to do it until I saw the first bill and was convinced that everything I was being told was the truth. There was never any mention of this tablet being on a “2 year contract” when I was “given” it. Makes sense, because I would have questioned a contract, when I was told it would cost me nothing per month. I did not accept the conditions, and neither did anyone else in my household. I would like to turn this tablet into a store and have this taken off our account.

I can understand being “misinformed” maybe once by your customer service reps, but this has been multiple times over a 14 month period. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get these issues resolved and now I have to somehow come up with 588.62 when I usually pay about 390.00 a month for our services.

I have also requested a call back from a supervisor and the representative that “GAVE” me the tablet and that has not happened yet. I know you are a multibillion dollar company that I hope takes pride in your honest employees. Well either we are extremely unlucky that we got 3 of your “dishonest employees” or you have some serious customer service issue. When I call it says that the conversation is recorded, I would like someone to listen to that conversation from last month with the employee that changed us to unlimited date and assured us that we would be able to use our hotspot and about giving me the tablet that “would cost me nothing per month”. See how dishonest he was, “just to get a sale”.

Looking for a resolution in a timely manner. I am sending this complaint into the corporate offices today.

I have been a customer for 16 years, and I am not a person who complain. On August 20,2016 .AT&T debited 231.19, from my checking account without my authorization. Not only was this unethical, but, it is against the law to go into somebody bank account without their consent. August 24, I talked to AT&T customer service representatives (James) he was no help, other than telling me there was nothing he could do.

I asked to speak to his supervisor, he told me his supervisor wasn't available, and she would tell me the only thing I could do was go to my bank and have them to do a reverse payment. This is the second incident I have had with you all this year. On February 11, I called to have my service bundled, the representative told me it would be at least 1billing cycle before I can see my statement combined and lowered. It was 4 months later(June) before they bundled my statement and I had to call them to see why it wasn't done.

The representative I spoke with said that it was supposed to be done in February. When I asked why wasn't it done, again they don't know. I asked what could they do to take something off my bill, she said we can only take off $25.00 . My combined service is supposed to be less, but, I realized it is actually 10 to 15 dollars higher than not being bundled. I know I am not the only customer that has a complaint against AT&T. It is time that AT&T start taking their customers serious. Like, I said, I am not a person that complain, but, this incident that happened on August 20, going into my bank account without my authorization and doing nothing to rectify the situation.

I look forward to hearing from someone so AT&T and I can come to some understanding. If not, I will forward this to the (BBB) Better Business Bureau.

We have AT&T u-verse, Internet and direct TV. When this months' bill was received it is almost $50 more than last month's. When establishing the account, we were told the bill would be the same for 2 years. When calling customer service, I was told there was a change in the billing date, and that was the reason for the increase. My complaint is that we are senior citizens living on a fixed income. A sudden $50 increase in a monthly payment impacts us. We do it have extra money. Why were we not previously informed? I was told in my conversation with customer service that we could get a discount for being AARP members and a discount for my husband being a veteran. You web sites appear to have discounts for cell phone users only. Please advise how to get these discounts.

Once again, a tropical event with heavy rainfall and flooding (hurricane Katrina ring a bell?) and no cell phone service for 3 days! AT&T, one of the biggest companies in the world, cannot grasp having their 'switching station' in a place or location that can't be flooded to prevent this from occurring again. They must be a little cash strapped and lacking money for capital expenditures. Good thing I'm paying for the land line also. Can't wait to switch to Verizon where I can travel the country and get reliable service.

I love ATT but I will never get the passport plan again as only the texting portion was really working I guess because we were home using WIFI. The data plan, I give mixed reviews. The passport locations were never near us especially in Paris and had to actually be in front of the café for it to connect and once it did it was very weak. I wasn’t able to constantly surfing the net or sending text/e-mails with photos, couldn’t post pics online so I can remember where all the photos were taken or save space on my device. It worked at home mostly then call 611 for assistance with but still had to constantly enter the city in order to locate a hotspot.

During an emergency used the phone a few times to call my sister and even had to refill my RAZA account to make calls to the us and Africa because the hotspot wasn’t working so couldn’t use WhatsApp while away from home; but I still got billed $200 for roaming which I think doesn’t make any sense at all. I have record of when and how I made my long distance calls and tried to explain that to agent I was talking to few weeks ago but we got disconnected and I was hopefully for 4 minutes that he would call me back so I don’t have to explain myself to another agent.

Room for improvement, for better customer service if a call drops while agent is research an issue the best practice will probably be to customer the client back since as I customer I don't have the ability to contact that agent directly or were told they cannot locate the agent :( That didn’t happen and you can already imagine that my heart was broken and I was tired. Lesson learn next year I won’t use passport and hopefully I won’t be with ATT anymore and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who likes to surf online for every single thing.

My advice to everyone who uses att passport plans keep in mind because if you are the type that likes to talk and text on the go and not "wait till you are at a cafe that has Wi-Fi or back at the home where there's Wi-Fi," then these free apps/services might not be as helpful and you're better off getting a mobile that is unlocked and get a SIM card once in Europe. An example might be, you and your travel group/companion are separated and need to communicate each other's whereabouts and maybe you need to do so rather quickly, rather than find a wifi hotspot. This is very sad and not worth it.

My account number is: When we first got the U-verse a month ago, on July 9th, David, Customer Service Representatives, told us you we're not going to charge us the installation fee, order 2237569906A. But we received the bill from you charging us the installation fee, and on July 29th, Hernando, from customer service (Medellin, COL Center) told us that Bryan, his supervisor, would review the tape from the sale to confirm whether there were or there were not installation fees, and they will have an answer on the next 5 business days.

We called them on August 5th and Christian, Cus. Ser. Rep., told us that Bryan, also his supervisor, would call us in 3 business days. And he would drop the installation  fee from the statement. Until now, nobody has called us, and the bill remains the same, including the installation fees. And it appears on my account as past due, when your representatives told me this wouldn't affect my credit report, but it is affecting it.

Nobody is taking care about this nor they seem to care on helping us, and we haven't received any answers. We feel frustrated and disappointed with your U-verse service. My family and I regret to finally accept U-verse service.

The technical support number takes me to someone that is obviously reading a computer. She speaks very poor English, keeps repeating same question (very frustrating, and even if I ask a technical question she continues to read off of something and doesn't answer the question. Its feels like I'm connected to a person which is located in an efficiency in Hialeah. Its always the same person. I dare anyone at ATT to contact her and go through what I went through.

You'll want to beat yourself and that's the honest truth. When did you guys start doing this? In addition, because I was frustrated on having to be charged $199 to get a tech out to my house and replied no thanks and I will replace cable myself. Cable is not worth $199 and I hung up. My system was completely deactivated for several hours. I sure hope they can't do that but, its funny when my husband called again and made an appt. the system came back up.

My phone has been out of service for 24 hours. I have tried to report the problem using your "extremely frustrating" automated systems. I have tried to talk to a person no less than 10 times today. None were successful. I was cut off, put on hold, told that your center is closed and now you are calling my other line(704-375-5300) every hour or so and hanging up. This is your automated system trying to determine if I still have a problem. I have tried numerous times to speak to a person and that evidently is not possible.

Several weeks ago you also unplugged my line while installing someone else 's line. It took several days to resolve. I have asked a supervisor to call at least 4 times and no one has called yet..Your customer service is the worst I have experience in some time and I have approximately 20 mailings on my desk asking me to sign up for additional services. I would appreciate someone from AT&T who cares to call me to resolve the issues....I have given up for the day.

This survey is forcing me to give a one-star review however my review for AT&T and the service I have received over the last 4 hours is a -25. Chantal at the Galveston location has the worst people skills and customer service skills of anyone I've ever met in my life. My husband and I are on vacation and my phone quit working and rather than assist me I was transferred to every department within AT&T and it's warranty department as well as hung up on several times. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for several years I have also been a customer at my business but after the service that I received today I will be canceling every account that I have with AT&T.

It's no wonder that you have a 1.93 rating because after the customer service that I received today, you should be out of business. Train your staff AT&T, teach them how to learn conflict resolution, teach them how to treat your customers but most of all teach them how to fix the problem in the first place.

How do I remove the 1 star? No stars or negative stars would be accurate. I live in a rural area. I had a landline with ATT for 35 years. Switched to ATT cell phones about 2.5 years ago because the ATT cell service in this area was great. Well approximately 4-6 months ago something changed. Cell service became awful. Internet sketchy. I have called Customer Service probably 20 times since February. Yes I have sat patiently on the phone with them for 1.5 -2 hours while they trouble shoot my phone, take remote access of my phone, put me on hold, consult with a supervisor, etc,etc,etc. Bought a new phone. Same problems. They suggested replacing or warranty out brand new phone. Fine.

Same problems. Sent back warranty phone and kept my NEW phone. Problems continue. Consulted with ATT store locally owned by a very good communications company. They tell me they can see a problem with the tower nearest me when they pull up their map. During my calls to ATT customer service they see nothing wrong. 2 tickets have been opened on tower. Backtrack...out of all my calls 1 rep did say she saw something wrong with tower signal leading to the 2nd ticket being opened Friday and someone would call me back in 48 hrs. Got a text this morning requesting that I call ATT at blah blah number to discuss my technical issues. I called. Basically I was told there is no problem with tower.

Tower is operating as designed. Well...there was no problem with ATT cell service until a few months ago. It was great! But SOMETHING has changed! I noticed it in February. Calls dropped but not just dropped. The phones will freeze. You can't end the call. You have to turn phone off. Internet on phones freeze. You have to turn phone off. Phone will not ring but you have a notification you have a voicemail. Not getting incoming texts. Outgoing texts aren't received. The problems are not being experienced by just me. It's a rural area. I have several family members here. I know lots of my neighbors. It's a widespread problem. We are all having the same problems.

Unfortunately like myself several people have bought new phones only to find out there was nothing wrong with our 2yr old phones. It's so ridiculous that the "Mark the Spot" ATT APP won't even connect or report until we leave this area. Then when it reports it reports some other tower where you have traveled to. It's maddening I guess because service here WAS so good. Something has changed. ATT refuses to admit anything has changed and insists there is no problem with the tower. Maybe if ATT sent a human being out to the tower someone could figure this problem out. Or maybe ATT spent all their funds acquiring DirecTV that they now can not maintain their equipment. I know ATT considers my account a drop in the bucket. But I will not call ATT again. I will spend my time researching other carriers with hopes someone else has cell coverage in my area.

Was it fraud? Was it a bate and switch? I am not sure but, after being on the phone for over 3 hours yesterday, I felt like I had been in a battle and I lost big time. This is a long story, but I will keep it on the short side. I have been a customer of ATT since 2011. I moved to a new build home in November of 2015. In calling ATT to transfer my service, the residential department could not find my address and could not get me service. I called back and asked for the ATT business department (these 2 departments do not speak to one another).

They did find me and set up a business account with a special offer of $40/month with an installation fee of $99, which would be refunded to me at the end of the 6 months promotion, which I found out later, that I had to request it by a deadline, which I was not aware of. (they kept sending my mail to another address) I had to fight to get the refund, but finally got that back. At the end of the 6 months, I called ATT on 4/27/16 to be transferred to a residential account with a new offer of $30/month for 2 years. I received 2 offers in the mail for the same $30/month offer. One had a deadline of 5/13/16 and the other 5/25/16. I called on the offer with the 5/13/16 deadline on 4/27/16 and all was set with the transfer of my service from business to residential.

I new that I had a credit and at $30/month, I would not have a bill for a couple of months. I happened to check my ATT account on 6/23/2016 to see how much credit I had left and to my delight, my bill is not $30, no, it's $60.00/month and had a $12.00 amount due. I should have had a credit left of my account. After speaking with 4 representatives and being transferred multiple times, I then get a prompt that my wait time is 1 hour. ONE HOUR......I did receive a call back which was a little over one hour later. I was told at that time, they were not sure why I have a $60 bill and would see what she could do. I was told that the $30 promotion was CANCELLED, she could not tell me why, she saw that I did call, but no notes on why it was cancelled. I now have a bill of $45/month instead of $30. My credit was no longer there and due to the error I had to pay $12.00 until this gets resolved so I don't have a past due bill.

You can't offer a consumer one thing and switch it to something else w/o the consumers knowledge. This is so wrong on so many levels. Oh and I forgot, I was told that this was the ONLY thing they could offer me. After an exhausting day of being on hold, going from person to person and told that was the best she could do, I was told I should have gotten a confirmation number. So I guess this is my fault. Later that evening I am enjoying my TV show and I see an ATT commercial for the $30/month offer for 2 years.

I have an e-mail address only, I changed my phone service when I moved. I cannot access my e-mail , telling me my id an password do not match. only password I ever had. I was told I had to close this e-mail before I could open another. I have no e-mail I'm screwed att. Thank you.

I had a bundle of TV and internet (U-verse) with TV service contract term being until June 10 2016 and Internet service term being until February 28th 2017.My TV service was expiring on June 10th and I decided not to prolong the contract and cancel TV service, therefore I called ATT and asked them to remove TV on the last day of the contract, they did it and said I would have my internet rate increase since I didn't have a bundle anymore, which was fine for me. I asked what the increase would be and what discounts they can give.

The manager responded with 2 options: 1) I keep my existing term of internet contract until February 2017 and they give me 10$/month discount and 2) I sign for the new term from June 10th 2016 to June 10th 2017 and they give me $15/month discount. I went with 10$/month discount keeping my existing term until February 2017.What I saw today on my account (June 10th): my term was renewed until June 10th 2017 and I have a discount of $10/month... so, completely different from what I chose on the phone with ATT manager (yes, it was a manager, not associate).

My friends, family and myself are receiving harassing texts from 787-679-1131, this is an AT&T number not affiliated with any of the persons recieving these texts. All involved have tried to contact the number but no one answers. Can you please shed some light on how to stop this or what to do to stop this, i would like to press charges against the owner of the number.

I cancelled my AT&T service on 2/17/16. Switched to Cox. Wife did not like it so we switched back to AT&T on 3/27/16. I informed the ATT account rep we wanted the same service we had when we left a month ago. While with AT&T previously we had international calling to Canada as my wife's relatives are ill and she calls them in Canada frequently. Received our first bill and we were charged about $500 for phone calls. Called AT&T many times complaining about our bill and was told there was nothing that could be done. My wife and I are in our late 70s and have never been treated in such a rude manner. This is senior abuse. Apparently, their shareholders do not care how customers are treated. Keep this in mind when shopping for a new phone carrier.

Over one month ago, i spent over 1.5 hours on the telephone with ATT employees with the simple task of transferring or porting my ATT telephone number to my ATT mobile telephone because my law office moved. I was told that the process would take only a few days. It has still not happened and i have received no update. About two weeks ago, i contracted with EFax to "port" my number from ATT, (209)521-3700 to my EFax account and signed all required paperwork. ATT is obstructing that process as well. Meanwhile, ATT has no trouble continuing to bill my ATT account number 139054948, even though zero service is being provided at the address where that account was set up, because as ATT knows. I have been vacant from that address for over one month.

Calling the "customer service" of ATT is one of the most intentionally wasteful experiences any human can ever have. "intentionally" wasteful on the part of ATT management because digital notes by ATT employees are routinely deleted and apparently, only morons, idiots and otherwise unemployed people are hired to work in ATT customer service. The number one question by customer service is "how would you like to pay your bill?". I have no bill owing when i call ATT. ATT is still riding the coat tails of when it was a monopoly; if ATT had to compete in the real world, it would quickly go out of business.

When will ATT either port my number to my cell phone or to my EFax account as i requested? I have 4 iPhones with ATT, internet and DirectV at other buildings. However, very easily, I can along with my friends and relatives can switch everything over to T-Mobile and Comcast. Is that what ATT is all about now? Demanding that your customers switch to T-Mobile and Comcast? I will wait 7 more days for ATT to straighten this out and if not, i know at least 20 current ATT accounts that will get switched to T-Mobile and/or Comcast.

ATT does not have a monopoly anymore; consumers have a choice. Do not have any of your moronic customer service people call me, they have wasted over 10 hours of my time on the phone over the last 3 years and they NEVER accomplish anything. Even you field workers have no use for your customer service employees who have pretend jobs. Time will tell what you will do about this problem; most likely nothing and then you will lose more customers. The reason why T-Mobile and Comcast are growing so fast is because of the profound corruption, dishonesty and incompetence of ATT employees and not because of anything special that T-Mobile or Comcast offer.

I have been able to used as admins on this line for over 5 years the primary is Marie my wife of 10 years. so when my daughter went to your Bethlehem store some ASSHOLE named Richard refused to let me approve the new sim card. I had all the correct info, and when my wife called the woman she spoke to said i am on the account to do these things. They had my granddaughter with them who is sick and had to wait for this butt to flex his muscles. As soon as our accounts expire goodbye AT&T!

U-verse Internet DSL link drops. The ratting of this service should be 0. Have been fighting this problem for 1 year. It has been so long of a problem I feel like I should have an anniversary party.

I went to 3 AT&T stores to trade in my phone and tablet. Finally in Victorville they had phones and everything I needed. Although they charged me a 35$ stocking fee, I was told to call AT&T and they could possible credit the money. When I called They finally said they would and then got disconnected. When I called back they said that there was no way that could happen and they wouldn't do that and couldn't do that.

I have been an ATT customer for over 20-years, not that, that means anything to them. I have had landline, cable, and now internet service with them. This has got to be the most aggravating company to do service with. It sounds like they are in a boiler room, the lady was not very helpful AT ALL. After waiting SEVERAL minutes to get someone on the phone, they still insist on charging you a $5 convenience fee to process your payment. This is ridiculous! Customer loyalty means nothing to these people!

AT&T debundled my service with Directv and now they're trying to charge me to have it reconnected because they made a mistake the service personnel told me that a system malfunction happen and that's what made my service be discontinued I was under a $25 a month bundle package starting 8/30/15- 8/30/16 but att system shows it was their fault but wants me to pay bill to get service back on when they breached my contract for service I was paying as if I was still under the bundle but I wasn't so they say I responsible to pay all charges both att and Directv, for their company malfunction

They cut my business phone off for no reason. I have three lines, but only one was disconnected. They could not give me a reason as to why this happened. Their mistake cost me a lot of customers, The only help they seem to have, is to put you on hold and apologize for there incompetence. The phone line has been off for over 24 hours with two no show repair appointments. They have only offered to credit me for the time my line was down on my bill. I cannot make up for lost customers and the embarrassment this has caused me personally and my business. I cannot in good conscience rate AT&T on a scale from 1-5, because they are a 0.

This is my last attempt at trying to get AT&T service to our residence. We live just outside of San Antonio, Texas in a subdivision called Trailwood (at 27115 Bent Trail) - it may actually show up as a Boerne, Texas address. We have been trying to get high speed internet service for years, from AT&T, Time Warner and/or GVTC; whoever would bring us service. We presently use HughesNet which rarely works and when it does it is painfully slow. We live on a flag lot, which sets us back from the road. This is also the point where AT&T or Time-Warner would ordinarily bring us a connection - a distance of 937 LF. Right now we use Dish Network to bring us TV service.

When we first built our house in 1998, AT&T brought us a land line from the rear of our property as we butt up to an adjacent subdivision (Highlands Ranch) – just 209 ft from our house! It is also on those same overhead lines that we get our power from CPS! Since my wife and I use our cell phones pretty much exclusively, we terminated our home phone service years ago. Now it seems that AT&T will not or is unwilling to bring us a connection off our back property line!! All necessary utility easements are in place, so we do not understand why we now have this problem.

On numerous occasions we have called AT&T about providing service over the past few years - each time we had given up after being on lengthy phone calls and botched service calls. For years we heard we were simply too far from the road and a signal would not travel far enough to the house without a repeater (sorry - don't recall the jargon or all the technical reasons why), so we could never obtain service. We decided it was just going to be something we could not get answered and gave up.

However, given the increasing importance of internet service and the inconvenience of not being able to work from home in the evenings or on the weekends (since I need reliable/fast internet service), more recently my IT consultant at my business told me our situation was ridiculous and he offered to help. After weeks of calling and explaining, he first helped us schedule to have Time-Warner come out and look at bringing a connection from our front driveway (937 LF away). We actually paid many thousands of dollars nearly 10 years ago to bring power underground in conduit to the front of our property to power a private gate entry along with a separate conduit for cable.

A few weeks ago, Time-Warner came out to survey our property to better understand the installation requirements and it was during that visit my IT guy noticed that AT&T actually had fiber on the overhead lines off our rear property line!!! So, after many subsequent and lengthy calls to AT&T to explain our situation and the availability of fiber right at our back door, we were finally able to schedule to have a technician come out last week to connect us to the fiber! However, I received a call from the tech just prior to the scheduled meeting time. He was on his way and was simply confirming his service order that he was to be installing DSL service from the street! We had to go over everything all over again with him – that we had ordered fiber service. Upon hearing that he said he would need to cancel the order and reschedule after he spoke to his superiors. He added that he would call us back shortly. That was a week ago today - needless to say, no one has called us back and we are back to square one.

Given the close proximity to our rear property line (and fiber from AT&T) we see absolutely no reason why we cannot get high speed service from AT&T from the fiber line in our backyard! The other connection would need to wind its way up our drive way 937 LF to the house – it may not even be possible! But I have to say, we are at our whit’s end. Years of delay and countless hours on the phone on indefinite hold with AT&T staffers. Listening to them typing away on their computer (typing what?) while we wait for any direction – any news, any solution…maybe a site visit - anything. When finally got through to someone about 10-14 days ago after having our call forwarded 3-4 times on just one such call we thought we were going to finally resolve our situation. We explained the whole story to that person. I should add – a person that sounded as though they could make something happen. We sent them an aerial of our property with measurements. We showed them where their AT&T fiber was located. They GOT IT! They said ok – we’ll send out a technician and an installation team! So, we finally thought we were there. Then, as noted above, the technician called last minute and said he did not have orders to connect the fiber, just DSL!

Come on guys. This cannot be that difficult. We cannot be the only residence with a bit of a unique connection dilemma…one by the way that has an easy solution – coming off our rear property line. Why can’t we get service? What takes so long? Why does it appear no one can make a decision? We ae trying to get AT&T to take our money. Please hook us up and take our money? What else can we do or try to get your attention? We are very frustrated with this continuing situation. Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

First off, I am 40 years old and have NEVER filed a complaint against ANY company EVER!! That being said, this is why I feel it necessary to voice my complaint. I have been what you call a "valued customer" for nearly 25 years. I had a landline, internet and 4 cellular devices with AT&T. My nightmare began a couple years ago when my internet stopped working. I called AT&T and was talked into switching to U-Verse. Ok, no problem! A tech came out and installed my new internet service. I immediately realized the internet connection was extremely slow and ultimately did not work at all. I called AT&T back and they sent a tech out who said he fixed it.

I guess "fixed it" was temporary because a few days later....no service. This happened again and again for several months. I was finally told by an honest tech that the "real" U-Verse wasn't available in my area. Tech said she fixed it but again a few days later baaam...no internet service. I called again and they scheduled my appointment for the next day. The next day came and went and nobody came to my house or called. I called to find out why and was told that they accidentally scheduled me for the following day between 4-8 pm. So the next day I left work early so that I would be there in case they came at 4:00. My husband and I sat in our living room with the front door wide open patiently awaiting the tech. At 9:00 pm I called to find out why the tech hadn't showed. I was told the tech was running late and would be at my house within an hour.

I confirmed, "Your tech is going to come to my house at 10:00 at night?" The customer service rep said, "Yes." Ok, I'll continue to wait and that is what I did until about 12:30 am when I went to bed. The next day I called back to complain that nobody ever came and I was told that the notes stated that the tech came to my house, rang the door bell, knocked and called my phone and nobody answered. Uhmmmm...wrong!!! I had no missed calls or voicemails on my land line or cell phone. I called to complain and was transferred several times to "supervisors". One of the times I was transferred, they just hung up before I even spoke. Another time a "supervisor" would call me back the next day. Nope, that didn't happen. So that being the last straw, I cancelled my internet service and went with a different company. Since they were offering a deal on my landline also, I went ahead and gladly switched.

Jump to the next scene one week ago. My daughter had the iphone 5c. This was the second Iphone 5c that she has had because the first one decided to jump off the diving board into a swimming pool. I replaced the phone at my cost because it was my daughter's fault. So we get the new phone and it is crap from the beginning. Home button never worked, text messaging worked when it wanted to and a few weeks ago the screen cracked in front of our eyes from just picking the phone up. A few days after that, the phone was unusable.

I called AT&T and after being transferred from Insurance to warranty to whoever else and had to explain the story each time, I was told that they would ship us a Iphone 5s priority shipping and we would not need to use my upgrade. She did tell me that they would have to charge my account $400 but that they would credit my account $400. Not sure why but whatever...I agreed. Priority shipping would take 2-5 days. This was a Sunday so I figured it would be here by Friday. So the week went by and Friday night, still no phone. I called AT&T and was told the phone was accidentally shipped to the wrong address so they stopped shipping and had it sent back. (They sent it to my mother's address which makes ZERO sense.)

I was also told that they tried calling me to tell me that there was an issue with the shipping. Surprising...I must get no reception anytime AT&T calls me because I had no missed calls or voicemails on my cell phone or land line again!!! So I asked for them to overnight it to me since it has now been one week with my daughter having no phone. I was told they could not overnight it and the lady I spoke with last Sunday gave me false information and they would not be able to send me a phone without doing an insurance claim. See above- I already talked to Insurance!! They transferred me elsewhere!!! I finally asked if she (Amari) was going to help me and she said not without an insurance claim.

Which would take several more days and priority shipping would be 2-5 days again (if they sent it to the right address this time). I told her that I was fed up with AT&T and that I was highly considering switching to another company. The lack of care in her voice and her unwillingness to try and even attempt to fix this pushed me right out the door.

You just lost a "valued customer". The two words that you say to me every time I call. The two words that mean nothing to me based on your actions. I can tell my kids I love them every day but I have to show them that I love them for them to believe it.

I sign up for a AT&T services this month, it has been the biggest nightmare. I signed for wireless tv service, while the tech was installing I noticed all the wire. The tech and I called customer service to correct the problem and it wanted him to do them a favor and change the order. He informed them that he could not do that. I have been promised by several reps that they would call me back, but to this day, they have not. The internet service is so slow, it frustrating to try and log on. It is impossible to speak to someone who speaks proper English and understand the problem.

AT&T representatives offered to keep my account open when I informed them I was switching to a competitor. They did not disclose that doing so would result in a recurring $7 monthly charge. Upon receiving my first bill, I called to AT&T to dispute the charge, but AT&T refuses to remove it.

I was riding my bicycle Northbound on Indian Creek Drive (Miami Beach FL, 33141). Indian Creek Drive has parallel parked cars between Harding Ave and Byron Ave . According to Florida Statute 316.2065, a bicyclist is required to stay 4 feet from parallel parked cars, therefore I know I was well within my rights. On this segment, an AT&T Vehicle (Licence Plate BQZ M14) began tailgating me, and honking his horn for 2 blocks because he wanted to turn on Byron apparently. I would like to send a complaint to HR and have this driver reprimanded for reckless driving and possibly assault with a deadly weapon!

Been with AT&T for many years. I thought for many years I had a non-pub and or unlisted number and no personal info listed. I was wrong. After realizing my number was listed thru all sources, google, internet, white pages. etc. others. I tried a few years ago to resolve but still not corrected. In addition, AT&T has the worst customer service w the automated system. Just now I've been on here 12 hrs or more, waiting, hold, connections transferred to wrong deptartments. Automated system is disconnected and or connected out of the country...Asia, China, Phillipines, Puerto Rico... I know it is cost effective for the company, but not the customers. No offense...but I just cant understand the dialect most times. So so so dissatisfied. Former employee/Retiree.

I was attempting to request repair in my phone due to a data usage problem! I was informed "twice" that a supervisor would call me to handle the issue! Still no contact. However I get a bill reminder "promptly" every month from the billing department.

They quoted me a price to sign up for new service and lied about the price. I'm now paying ten dollars more for the exact same service than when I bundled my home phone with internet. Ihad home phone and internet with them for 50 total with taxes. now its 57$ plus taxes. The rep lied to me because i went over this with him in great detail. AT&T will not lower my rate and apologizes.

Our front yard was torn up last fall while installing underground service. The repair off the lawn is unacceptable, it is rough and the seeding grass will not grow in the poor dirt quality. Other ares in the neighbor hood had been prepared for sod. Ours is on a cul-de-sac and out of site to daily traffic. I want my lawn repaired like others

3/17/2016 - No phone service(landline) no internet as well. 1st appointment 3/18/16 had to cancel toward the end of the promised time as I had to leave the house. Rescheduled for 3/18/16 PM and services reestablished by 9:30PM. 3/21/16 - rental unit in same house without any service; AT&T provided them with services the same evening. However, I again had no more phone or internet services(3/21/16). Another AT&T appointment 3/22/16 (now the 4th one) made and was informed that service man the evening before had given my line to rental unit and just cut me out and left me without services. Not only that the service man on 3/21/16 refused to reestablish my line as he did not have a "ticket".

Knowing very well that he had just given my line to his customer and that I was left without services. What kind of way is this to treat a customer? Unacceptable. It took 4 appointments and a lot of waiting time to have my services reinstalled. To reimburse me for all this inconvenience and unprofessional way of handling this matter I would appreciate if you would wave my service charges for one month. Thanking you in advance.

In February 2016, AT&T came to our subdivision, Kingsbridge East in Oviedo, Florida to install Uverse fiber optics. With the recent rains in March, the area excavated by AT&T had collapsed revealing a three inch hole in the sewer line resulting in raw sewage flowing through the hole onto the exposed ground. The hole is approximately 3 feet deep and 4 feet across and next to the sidewalk. On March 26 we called the repair line at 1-877-737-2478 and opened a ticket as this was an immediate concern for health and safety.

Not having any response from AT&T by March 28th we were forced to call a plumber and have repairs made that totaled $544.27.As of March 29th we still have yet to hear from AT&T. We have attempted to call to find the status of the open ticket and were given the runaround. We are long term wireless customers and are extremely disappointed wi response to an immediate health and safety matter. We expect reimbursement and to have the hole filled. AT&T equipment appears to be damaged also.

Hard to write with limited time. Techs came yesterday upgrade service. Now nothing works spend3 hours on phone missed NCAA playoffs. So upset. TVs out internet out after speaking last tech over an hour lost connection and never called me back even though we confirmed call back number. He also mad me cancel the appointment I had set up for tech before he would help me so my poor experience will get worse when I need call again tomorrow. So frustrated!

In March 21, 2016. I ask for update the phone service from limited service to unlimited service adding $10.00. with the representative over the phone the total amount will be $57,00 plus taxes. Today I received an e-mail showing a combination the statement with Direct TV what we never touch in our conversation. Please correct or keep two separates statement one for DTV and another for phone an internet. I wish to fix this matter as soon possible. I hope to receive an answer to my claim.

in January 2016 At&t called us about changing from At&t internet to U-verse service. The Customer Service Agent explained that they was changing DSL to U-verse because they was discontinuing DSL. She explained how U-verse would speed up the internet because they was switching to fiver optics. My husband agree to the change. She stated the bill would be $62.00 plus taxes for 12 months. He asked her would their be any problems with the switch. She stated no because I'm putting in the computer. She gave him the date and time.

On January 16 2016 around 2:00 pm a young man came to my home to install the U-verse equipment. In February we receive a bill from At&t for $77.28 I pay the bill at the At&t store after paying the bill. U-verse send us a bill for $161.13 for February and March with a $9.00 late fee stating that never received the payment for February. I called the representative and explained how we received two bills for one service and your representative blame us for not looking at bill he when on to say that we will receive a check for the $77.28 by mail in for to six weeks.

I got very upset with the Supervisors Lopez ID XY92B32 he was very unprofessional. He told us he would split the payment, on March 11, 2016 we would pay $80.56 and on March 26, 2016 we would pay $80.57 this was the arrangements. Now they saying we can't get my $77.28 back no one knows where my money went to but it is showing on my At&T bill and i have my receipt. I'm paid two bills for February.

My question is where is my $77.28 and why couldn't they transfer the money from my At&t account into my U-verse account. I'm entitle to my money back. They never cancel my At&T bill now I have two for one of service. I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

If I could give a negative star I would. I waited for over 3 weeks for service to be set up after a move. I was told the first time there was a problem with tje outside box and the installation guy couldn't fix it. Inwas rescheduled for another week out for the second installation guy to say the problem was never fixed. After spending 2 hours being bounced around on the phone no one could give me a straight answer or guarantee my services would be fixed. I still have no service and not one employee at att can help me or tell me the problem. This is the absolute worse service I have ever seen in my life.

Grossly over billed for services. Was on phone with 3 customer service reps for over two hours, only to be told be all 3 of them that their phones and Internet were not working!!! And this is their business! One rep was located in Montego Bay, one sounded Chinese, the other sounded Indian. All said they were having too many technical issues to resolve my problem!

I am the Manager of Richard's Buckhead Collision and we have been loyal customers of AT&T for along time and have had several business that had chosen AT&T. I was very disappointed and frustrated that I could not get to talk to any customer service and my calls were automatically being transferred to a collection agency. Our account is current and we do not see why I could not have the opportunity to talk to live person to understand what was going on. Attaching a bill showing our account is current. I need an immediate explanation of what is going on. If I do not receive an immediate response, will take action to report to appropriate agency.

I dealt with three different employees. The problem was a difficult one, and it took two referrals and three employees to resolve it. The first employee (AT&T Mobility) gave poor help. She could not deal withn the problem and transferred me to the wrong department (billing). The employee in Billing did not have the resources to respond to my problem but found and gave me the number she had for the problem I described. She also was helpful and patient even though she had no resources for dealing with it. The number she gave me was disconnected but gave a new number to call. At that number (U-Source) the service representative gave good service, seemed to have access to the resources to deal with it, and gave me other useful information.

The situation was that I was receiving multiple calls from "the Federal Investigation Department" threatening to "go to court" with certain unspecified charges. I knew the falsity of the calls and called the number given twice to ask that they stop calling me. After repeated additional calls (six times yesterday) I verified that the incoming calls and the return call were from the same number and that it traced to AT&T Mobility. I called AT&T Mobility, described the problem and suggested they investigate. They told me they could do nothing unless the calls were coming to my cell phone. I explained the calls were coming to my land line, not my cell phone. Finally they said I should request a blocking order. I requested to be transferred to the proper department to do that.

The department I reached was the billing department. The woman I spoke to there was patient and helpful and researched the number to call. The number I called had been disconnected. I called again to make sure I had dialed right and got the same message but noted a new number, which turned out to be the number which connected to a U-Verse number where I got the blocking order and obtained other useful information.

SUMMARY: the AT&T Mobility service was neither helpful nor forwarded my call correctly. The billing department was the wrong department but patiently went over the problem and gave me the most recent information she had, which was outdated but apparently correct. The only flaw was that she didn't sem to have received information about the change. The U-Verse service was excellent.
RonaldEWalker@aol.com

Still get shutdown. On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 11:45 PM I emailed my complaint directly to AT&T Customer Care at attcustomercare@att.com. I wanted to tell them about the requested AT&T wireless account change. Apparently my phone’s SIM card was disabled when I change SIM card for my son’s phone. After hours I still can not get my phone restored. Please fix it, the number is linked to a very unhappy customer.

I had one of the most upsetting, disappointing, and stressful experience with an AT&T employee the last night. I had a problem where the charger connector could not connect to the port on my iPhone. I went to a female employee at the Kaneohe location (#808-236-4494) and she assessed the situation as a loss and that I would have to file a claim to get a new one. She told me to get a cheap phone from Walmart or Target until I receive my phone. I then proceeded to Target and purchased a $15 flip phone and $30 refill card. I wanted to get a second opinion, so I went back to the same AT&T today and met with one of a representative whom I fully trust. He looked at my phone and just said that there was lint in it, so he cleaned it and it worked great! He said that it was a common problem for those who put their phone in their pants pocket. He was then able to charge my phone.

So, I went back to Target to get a refund on my items, but unfortunately, they could not refund me the $30 refill card. I would still have to pay this bill on my credit card! I feel that AT&T should refund me the amount for the refill card since the purchase of these items could have been avoided. I don't understand why there was such a discrepancy between the two representatives. Is it due to lack of training? Ignorance? Incompetency? I feel that AT&T needs to remedy such unfortunate situations such as these. I have told my friends and family about this and I know this will have an impact on this company unless something is resolved. I am a loyal customer to AT&T and I want to continue having this company as my carrier. Please let me know what the solution will be. Thank you very much for your time and support regarding this matter.

On 10/14/2015, I called AT&T to ask if there were any options available that would lower our wireless bill and to also ask about upgrading my iPhone 5s and my husband's iPhone 4. I was transferred to AT&T's "Retention"/"Loyalty" Dept. (I put those in quotation marks because I am not sure if the "Retention" Dept. is the same as the "Loyalty" Dept.-I don't think that some of the AT&T customer service representatives know if there is a difference either!)

When I was finally connected to the "Retention" Dept.; I spoke with a representative named "Mary Ann". Mary Ann reviewed my bill and said that she could double my data (from 3GB to 6GB) at "no extra charge." I was happy with that and she said that she would have that taken care of.

During this same conversation with Mary Ann (on10/14/2015), I asked how much it would cost for my husband and I to upgrade our existing iPhone 5s and iPhone 4 to either an iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, or 6s plus. I specifically asked what the monthly cost was for the different GBs of each iPhone model under their NEXT plan. I also asked her how much each phone cost if bought outright.

Mary Ann informed me that if I upgraded BOTH phones, my bill would be $116.66. (She also offered two free Otterbox cases.) I reviewed the amount of my bill with the two upgrades 3 times; to ensure there was no misunderstanding when I reviewed this with my husband.

In addition, I asked Mary Ann to note my account to document what we discussed (the doubling of data from 3GB to 6GB at no additional charge, the 128GB iPhone 6s Plus pricing, two free Otterbox cases and what my bill would be if I upgraded BOTH phones). I asked her to note this discussion on my account to avoid any confusion if I called AT&T to order the iPhones or if I went to an AT&T retail store to purchase the phones.

Little did I know that this was the beginning of an ongoing and still unresolved NIGHTMARE. Since my initial call with Mary Ann on 10/14/15, I have called AT&T at least 5 times; with each call lasting anywhere between 45 minutes to a little over an hour. I have been transferred, hung up on, and have been told that there is nothing that can be done. My most recent call was yesterday, 2/29/16, which lasted 2 hours and 8 minutes.

Mary Ann failed to properly document our conversation regarding the price of the phones she quoted and what she quoted for my bill. She also failed to double my data as she had promised, which resulted in some inept person messing up my data plan, being charged for a "change" in my plan and losing rollover data.

Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was told by AT&T Customer Service that "there is nothing more that we can do for you". And that I will need to go to an AT&T retail store to resolve these pricing and billing issues. That didn't make sense to me, but since I needed to pay my bill anyway, I went to the AT&T store in an attempt to resolve these issues. This turned out to be a waste of time. At the store, it was suggested to me that the only way to lower my bill was to lower my data plan to 2GB.

I almost lost it! I explained to them that my data plan is not the issue, since I was receiving 6GB of data for the price of 3GB due to the double your data promotion in October 2015. Rosa, the manager at my local AT&T store was just as inept and unhelpful as Customer Service! She said that this was a Customer Service issue; so I could come back when I had more time and I could contact Customer Service while I was at the store. For what?! So she could look at me while I call Customer Service?! That was ridiculous.

The Customer Service at AT&T really sucks. They lie and lead you to believe you will be receiving what you were promised; then purposely do not document you account. Which then leaves you on the hook for paying way more than you were promised, or having to decide if you want to pay a termination fee to get away from them, their shady practices, their crappy customer service and their overly inflated cost of services.

I had this service for five years. I called because of I was having trouble paying the bill. I had to cut my favorite stations to get a discount. I went without channel 7 for almost a month. If I called the customer service I will not get any help.

At&t Hasn't provided a reference channel line up card with numbers any time recently. I can down load a colored chart, but it lacks channel numbers. When I select movies, news channels, etc the channel names and numbers are shown, but when I hit print the same color coded chart, with no numbers is displayed.

When I try to print the pages that show all channels by plans each page must be printed separately, which will use hundreds of pages. Universe should provide a durable color folded card by service from basic through 450. In short AT&T should provide a quick reference card or come up with a way to print one. I like universe, but find feed back to the company lacking and is not to be found.

I bought a Beatbox Portable Devise around three years ago. I notice it was not working so I bought it to the Apple store. I bought it from the Apple Store for around $399. My family loved the bluetooth box. It was so maddening when the Apple Store said they do not work or replace any items on the Beatbox to date.

Really AT&T, you say that to a customer who has phone service for their family and who purchases items from you on a regular basis. Apple said to go to a store that fixes Iphones or computers that works with AT&T items. I took the beatbox and they cannot work on it because they cannot get the parts. How many companies put an item in their stores that retail for $400.00 and do not have replacements for this item to be fixed after three years.

Our contract is coming up with our phones and we are very disappointed in your service for a very expensive Beatbox that cannot be looked at or fixed. Shame on your company for the consumer. I would like to have a response from your organization on this matter. Something to believe that you care about your consumer. I bought the box at the AT&T store in West Chester Ohio. I live now in Sarasota Florida. I just took it to the AT&T store in the UTC Mall, 2831 University Pky-Sarasota, FL 34243.

On 1/15/16 I called Customer Service to check on Account #847-674-3342 because the phone in my husband's room in a nursing home wasn't working. I was told that 3 bills were sent and not paid. I didn't receive the bills. I found out they were sending them directly to the nursing home and they were not forwarding to me, I talked to Joshua in Customer Service and requested they make sure the address on the bill was my home address.

This month again I didn't get a bill. I talked to Antonio in Customer Service and he again changed the address. He said he woud take another billing cycle before this change would be in effect. I don't understand why it takes that long to change an address. My husband depends on this phone to contact me about any issues that come up in the nursing. It is very important that I receive this bill on time.

My experiences with AT&T products is fine. i am mad that your people have sprayed expensive plants with orange paint in North Raleigh. I am not buying fiber optic use and have told you so. My computer is with Time Warner and will stay that way. You do not have the right to tear up my yard by digging. It is too hard to grow a yrad here, and I have rare and expensive plants, too.

The least you can do is contact me. If you are digging, You need to let me know so that I can remove the plants and take them to my greenhouse and replant them at a later date. I am thoroughly disgusted. As far as I am concerned, this is vandalism.

I am learning disabled and choose to write over calling. Warrenton, Ga 30828 is where I live. The internet service here is beyond poor especially in the morning and evening. During the day it is fair. I see where my connections are coming from a tower in North Augusta, SC. That is ridiculous. If you cannot provide me with faster and more stable connection, i would like to discontinue my u-verse & at&t account if we cannot resolve the issue. would need a technician to come to house and do all the work for me...i cannot take instructions over phone.

I will use all resources to register this complaint and express my most unhappy experience that started when U-verse was installed. Also, you don't even have this service at all at my cabin. Thank you to the customer service person who finally helped me with this this. I know nothing is your fault, but your attention to this matter would be appreciated.

I was on the phone for an hour trying to add a service to my mother's land line phone. I called the number on their website for New Hampshire customers and I was told I was calling for South East customers. In all I was told to call 5 different numbers (some of them the same ones I already called). The last time I asked to speak to a manager but was put on hold for another department. I finally hung up. Changing over to Fairpoint. Everyone I talked to (but 2 people) had accents and were very hard to understand. I have never had such a problem in my life as this.

I called ATT customer service in attempt to extend my payment arrangement two days so my direct deposit could hit my account. I spoke with a woman who was more eager to end her shift than assist me. I asked to speak with a supervisor & ended up speaking to a Tia Wheeler who stated she could not help me even though I've been with ATT for sometime. It was made very clear they would rather loose a consumer than work with individuals.

I asked for the customer service representative name I spoken with earlier & was told she is no longer on the phone so I wouldn't need it & she refused to provide me with their location so that when I did "complain" it would be a bit more difficult for them to track down exactly whom I was speaking to. I am very disappointed in the treatment I have received & will be looking to move my business elsewhere. I cannot support a company who is quick to take people's money yet lacks the proper customer service skills needed. After all we are the reason any of your employees have a job.

I am wondering why your employees have to lay to us. The told me and my wife when we went to the AT&T store in Moore, OK. to see about if we could get a better deal on a new contract. First they told us we would have to go to Directv because they are getting rid of uverse tv. Also your installers told us the same thing the you were finding out uverse services. Your installers said that new customers would have to have directv that they were not going to fade out uverse all together. We are about 75% satisfied with our service.

We told our neighbors that they said about uverse being fading out. But the came over and said they got a new uverse contract from the same store. They told them that they were not going to fade out uverse. Now I fill stupid that I told them anything. So five employees lied to us. So I would like for you to have your service people come out and do there work in the future and just not speak unless spoken to. Now the contract is in my wife name and not mine. I just want you to know that I do not like or need to be lied to.

I`'ve had to contact AT&T customer service representatives since January about adding and having a technician out to connect internet to my services. On February 3rd I called off of work and they were scheduled from 1-3pm. No one showed but I received a text stating " they were sorry they missed me"!! I was home from work waiting.

They rescheduled for Saturday the 5th from 11-1 and at 9 am I receive a text again "sorry I missed you" ! I have been on the phone all day with one department to another just to get rescheduled again. Who makes sure these technicians are following through? Is there even communication between departments?? This is the worst service ever.

I was never told I had to wait 6months to unlock my prepaid phone. I want to switch carriers but can't. So if I want more Data on my hone I have to pay $15 more if I stay with AT& T. I bought the phone and don't owe any money, I should be able to use my phone where ever I want to. We will be filing a complaint with the BBB and telling everyone we know to stay away from AT&T. Your customer service reps are not very helpful. Told us you bought your phone at Walmart they don't know anything about AT&T. Well it wasn't just them that didn't tell us your cs reps didn't either.

We have contacted customer service more than 20 times now. We have been given the run around with several departments. We have been having the same trouble with land line for over a year now. The phone has a humming noise that is so bad that you can barely hear the party speaking. We have had technicians out and they have not been able to fix it. The last technician said that the underground cable to the house is bad and needs replacing. That's been over 6 months now and no one has been out to replace it. We have been paying our phone bill on time and have not missed a payment. We really feel that we are getting taken advantage of and being charged for a service that cannot be used. We have bundled with our cell phones.

01/25/16 Made a credit card payment over the phone to pay off the balance of an installment plan for a phone purchase. 01/25/16 ATT misapplied the payment to the phone bill in general rather than the installment plan. Made several phone calls to several different departments to get this matter corrected. The best ATT can do is refund the payment to the credit card. 01/25/16 ATT refunded the payment back to the credit card. 01/26/16 Made a second attempt to pay off the installment plan with a credit card over the phone. Was careful to explain the problems from the previous day to insure this would not happen again.

01/26/16 ATT misapplied the payment again to the phone bill in general rather than the installment plan. 01/27/16 Am now on the phone with ATT for over 2 hours and 22 minutes to have yet another refund of credit card charges and will now have to pay a 3rd time to try and get this installment plan paid off. No words can express the incompetence of a company that can not take a payment and apply it correctly.

My name is Nicole and I have been a customer of AT&T for about 10 years now, I currently have four devices on my plan which I am paying for by myself and my bill is well over $200 a month (not the problem). My problem is with one of my devices, It loses service, drops calls, gets call interference and the battery is poor. I called customer service and they did a trouble shooting session with no result and the phone was under warranty so they were able to send me a refurbished phone without issue.

I received the refurbished phone and all was well for awhile but then the same issue started happening again so again I call customer service get the trouble shooting run around of course it didn't help and this time it is out of warranty however, I have insurance on it and I can send it back yet again but this time with a 200$ deductible. My contract for this particular device is not up until June of 2017 and if I wanted to upgrade to a different phone I would have to pay 389$ to get myself out of that contract and in to a different one. The thing is I refuse to pay $200 to send it back to Asurion (spelling?) only to get the same phone yet again and probably have the same issues with, and I do not feel that I should have to pay almost $400 on a defective phone. customer service was rude, unhelpful and transferred me to 3 different departments with no help.

I have recommended them to friends and co-workers since I've always had great luck with them, but I think it's a complete breech of contract for them to make me get the same phone I am unsatisfied with or pay such a high amount to get a device that works. All I am asking for is to upgrade this phone that does not work, that I have gone through all the motions with without having to pay the remaining $389 . It's not like the user just got sick of the phone, it legitimately is defective.

I would rather pay for a NEW upgrade on a different phone that will work. I would like to mention also that the other 3 users on my account have no trouble with their phones, they are all different brands, and we all use our phones in the same places so it's not like this user is going out a coverage area. Please help, I am fed up and I feel its immoral and quite frankly illegal to continue to charge someone for something that doesn't work and or make them pay to get the same device that they are unhappy with

I am done with this company it has the absolute worst service and absolutely no help when needed. I used to love this company but as of now I give you a negative 20 stars.

The week of 2016 New Year, my landline started giving Static, dropping calls and hearing conversations from unknown persons. By New Years Eve I had no phone service. Unfortunately it was ;late when I realized I had no service, and the Office was closed. So Saturday Jan 2 (my birthday) I called and was given a date of a service repairman to come out on Tuesday January 5th.

I waited all day as instructed and no one came. Called on Wednesday, they said they would send someone out on Thursday which was totally unacceptable due to business contacts, as well as I am also caregiver for my elderly disabled Sister, and have a 8 year old daughter, and with no phone and I leave home no emergency call could be possible. I requested immediate service and someone came out Wednesday afternoon. Service seemed restored, but on Thursday, the next day service was off again. I called again as was given an appointment for Monday and repair was made and service restored.

Unfortunately this is not the first unpleasant encounter I have had to stress through. A few years ago trying to get internet service, for some unknown reason was without phone or internet service for 2 or 3 weeks, which really brought me to tears. I have been offered and accepted service to increase my internet speed, which absolutely did not work. I can not believe a company of this magnitude has so many problems. I never complain about anything, but enough is enough. I am totally disappointed at this time and hope this is the last time.

I would like very much to speak with someone in corporate about my complaint. I was promised a new phone I got the wrong phone it's too small for my vision and I wanted the one that was two years advanced upgraded to galaxy note 5 that I was promised.

Instead they sent me the galaxy 6 at 6 or something. I've activated I tried to use it for a week my eyes are used to my other phone that I've had for 3 years and I'm getting older. I can't use the phone that they sent me they told me that they were sending me a replacement but a two year newer version of my own phone instead I got this the at 6.

I do not want this I can't see with this phone and I was promised this or one of three choices now they're saying that I didn't return it within the two week period which she told me I had 30 days to return it. The girl on the phone so she must have made a mistake as well as sending me the wrong phone it's not the phone I ordered or requested and I can't see. I been with AT&T for a very long time through my business for 17 years this is my personal line and I don't want to cancel my service with you guys.

I've been very loyal to AT&T for 17 years my personal line for 3 years I'm very very hurt and upset and I need someone to call me asap.

I ordered an Apple I Pad Pro before Christmas from the Apple website. As soon as I received it from Apple, I called AT&T to order internet service for it. No one ever told me that I have 14 days to try out the internet service, after which I am signed up for TWO years. I returned the iPad a few weeks ago because it doesn't work for me as an artists but I forgot to cancel the internet service until yesterday (1/18/2016) When I spoke to the representative, she was quite unpleasant, telling me that I Cannot cancel the service because I am on a two year contract. I do NOT have the ipad any longer, and yet I am expected to pay for service for it.

I think this is outrageous. I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for many years , using it for my TV, Internet, two phones and one would think that's it just good business to grant my request to cancel it. Now I'm expected to pay $146.00 to get out of the contract. I am probably going to switch to t-mobile. I've heard that they have much better customer service. I know AT&T won't care one bit. I find that sad.

There wa phone that my mother returned. I am authorized on the account and have POA. I have the email memo that ATT received the phone. The account was never credited for the phone and the whole phone amount was due. I went round and round with ATT saving all chats with them. The bill was always paid, just not the phone amount. ATT in agreement with that as well. After many months still no resolution, no credit for the phone ATT received, and no phone returned. Then ATT suspended the account without resolving the issue. SO now 2 whole phone amounts due and no phone, no service.

After many months, now when I call, they finally after trying to explain months worth of the problem, they transfer me to retention dept where calls are not returned as promised, and one guy even hung up on me. I have made a federal complaint with the FTC. The phone number involved is wrong. I can provide all chat info and the power of attorney to resolve this matter on my mothers behalf. My mother has always and still does have a superior credit rating and has ALWAYS paid her bills!! Again, the lack of ATT resolution to this matter, and now ignoring my mother has resulted in elderly abuse in my opinion.

I also want all future communication and bills to STOP being sent to my mother.

Bought new iPhone 6s online 12/20/15. Somehow I got singed up for the next payment plan program. I intended to buy the phone for 299.00 and have a two year contract. Not sure how I got the next plan. I only noticed it because my credit card was only charged $75.00.

I called customer service on 12/28/15. Explained my issue. Was told nothing could be done. Rep transferred me and then I was disconnected. I called back. Rep said I needed to bring phone to att store and return phone. They would then start over and have me buy a new phone. 1. That is stupid. 2. My area was under a tornado watch and I couldn't leave the house. 3. I was flying out the next morning. Rep said she could file a case and it would be handled from their end. It would be faster to go to the store, but this would work. Rep said case #J05879992 and that I would be contacted.

1/15/16. I called att because I was not contacted about my case. Rep asked what my issue was and I told her I was following up on my case. She put me on hold. Rep came back and said what wa the case about. I said here is the case number. She said she didn't need the case number and out me on hold. She came back and asked me what my case was about. I told her my case number and what my case was about. She said she my case has not been looked at. I asked her to get me a rep that could help me find out about my case. She transferred me and then disconnected. I called back.

Rep said my case has not been looked at and said she would have the case expedited. She then said I had to pay for my phone $800. I said no, and repeated my issue. She said I should have gone to the att store and returned the phone etc. I asked for a supervisor. Transferred to supervisor. He told me my case was looked and and rejected. I said I was told by two reps that my case had not been looked at. He said case had been looked and and was rejected.

I asked why I wasn't notified of the rejection. He said they don't notify customer. He then said that I a new plan stated 1/8/16 that only allowed for the next plan. No more 299.00 two year contracts. I said I was never told about the date and I had proof that tried to resolve the issue on 12/28/15. He said I should have gone to the store and too bad. Nothing could be done. I asked to cancel my account and he transferred me to the DSL department! I hung up and called the cancelling dept. rep told me I had to talk to the retention dept.

I was transferred and disconnected. I called back. Rep said he would sorry about my issues and could understand why I was so upset. Rep said he could see the supervised transferred me to the wrong dept on purpose. I never told this rep I was transferred to dsl. He could see it somehow. I was then transferred to retention. Rep said she understood why I would want to cancel my service. I told her att reps were fraudulent. I was tricked into a next plan, told it would be taken care of, case was never handled, lied to by several reps, disconnected repeatedly, transferred incorrectly on purpose. Rep said she would talk to her supervisor. Put me on hold.

Came back and told me nothing could be done. I said cancel. Rep was quiet for a long time. I waited. Waited. Rep said she was having connection issues. Rep then said if I cancel your service it will disconnect mother current call. I said don't cancel, I'll go into the store and handle it there. She said I already cancelled the other lines. I said why did you do that without asking me a date for cancel etc? I told her to not cancel and I would go into the store and talk to a human.

The driver of an AT&T truck working on running lines in the community ran over the grass and the water meter box at our office. The driver refused to move and did not care that damage was caused.

i cancelled my landline phone service with AT@T on Nov 30, 2015 my number was supposed to be ported over to Verizon at that time. i talked to AT&T before doing this to be sure I could keep my DSL and they said i could. i rec my bill for the billing period of Nov. 29th thru Dec 28th and my landline charge was still on it. I called A T @T to get this corrected and they told me it was not ported and if it had been that I could not keep my DSL.

I have a wireless box for Verizon and they are telling me I was ported on Nov 30th and I am being charged for both companies. I do not understand what is going on. I have tried to contact them by phone about 5 or 6 times and they keep hanging up- Verizon will charge me $175.00 to cancel. But I'm not hooked on the phone line for AT&T I'm on wireless for Verizon. Would you please get this corrected. I have talked to the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint.

Not sure WHY you don't add routers but this address 204.255.137.154 is choking my connection to a server I have been using for a decade. Since switching to AT&T last year this connection is bad and THAT address is the one router set that has made it worse. Why you can not invest in your business to maintain internet is beyond me....a YEAR for Christ sake and this major choke point has not been resolved. is it time for a class action suit against AT&T? Getting tired of AT&T service standing in a circle and everyone pointing to the left and hearing a chorus of "it's not our area it's theirs" the pingplotter image attached is from a GOOD day.

I just got a new phone, the one plus two, and the mobile data wasn't working. So I went to the att store to resolve this issue. I went to the att store in downtown San Leandro and was helped by Berlin. He did not inform me of why the data wasn't working nor did he tell me that he needed to install a new sim. He takes my phone and disappears for awhile and when he came back, there was a scratch on my brand new phone. I brought that to his attention and he simply denied that he did it. After expressing my discontent with what happened, he brought his manager, Taira, over. All she managed to do was tell me that they take no responsibility and that they could not do anything about it. She told me that it is not a phone they carry so they can't reimburse me in any way.

At this time, my data was still not working and they told me that they were not trained to fix the data situation and Taira then left. I asked Berlin for both their names and he decided to bring over his other manager Evan. Evan simply did not listen to what I had to say and instead got angry at me for being upset about a scratch on my brand new phone caused by his employee. He continued to say that sometimes sim cards need to be installed and sometimes the phones have to be laid on its screen, so if a scratch occurs, it's part of the job and not their fault. Luckily my phone had a screen protector on it and the screen was not damaged, however, I'm still disappointed and outraged at the fact that they believe it's ok to damage a customer's phone while servicing it. This is not acceptable.

I noticed that my back gate was open and went outside to close the gate. At that time I saw a MAN ENTERING MY BACKYARD! I asked, "who are you?" He did not respond and I ask again. His response was, I don't have to tell you anything! He finally told me he was fixing a phone line. I asked him why was I not informed as I had been in the past. Once again, he told me he did not need tell me anything. In the past, when AT&T company works in my backyard, they have left a tag on my door to inform me that At&T would be working on my property. This was upsetting because I live alone. This was a serious safety issue for me.

It's 12:46 PM and I am literally still on the phone right now for 49 mins and 10 seconds waiting for a "manager or supervisor" since 12:18 PM. I was calling them because they "updated" my service today (DEC 21, 2015) without my permission. Lady on the phone with customer service said to me that she doesn't see any new order confirmation on my account. The reason I called in the first place is because I received an email confirmation on my new order!! And i definitely do not want to re new my service because they are so rude and so expensive every year to re new service. My bill goes up $30 every year.

They do not care if you're a returning customer or not, they just make promises they can't keep when you sign on the first time. (it's 54 mins now and she said "I am still waiting on a supervisor lets go over this one more time together." I said no I will wait for a manager) The area I live in only has Comcast or ATT. I think I will just take my laptops and devices to Starbucks Coffee down the street. The baristas there are 10,000 times nicer then the people on the phone. Oh look i finally hit 1 hour on the phone with them and still no supervisor. I really hope people can get together and some how shut down this company who claims to have fast reliable internet, when their system is constantly crashing during a call (every single time I call).

I've been with AT&T since it bought out Cingular. I'm VERY disappointed that I can no longer upgrade my iPhone by signing up for a 2 year contract and purchasing the phone at a discounted rate because I have a value plan. I guess being a loyal customer doesn't matter to AT&T. I will consider changing companies once all phones are out of contract.

Promotion on my two year contract expired on 12/12/15. I tried for a week before it expired to reduce my service to the same amount that I had been paying for two years. One night I waited in hold for at least an hour the next night more then forty minutes. My complaint is about the AT&T billing department, it is a joke could care less about customer service. Supervisor William needs some retraining in Customer Service not interested in fixing a problem just pass it on to someone else. Would love to have the customer retention dept give me a call if they want to keep me as a customer other wise Comcast here I come yes William as a retired manager if my employee treated my customers with the could care less attitude you have you would be looking for a new job.

Horrible time getting AT&T service set up at new address. It took a week later and twenty phone calls to customer service at AT&T before phone and internet were on. They didn't cancel service at old address when scheduled and now getting bill and didn't live there at time. Two months and still calling them.

About a month ago, my Galaxy S6 Edge phone stopped working. So I contacted AT&T customer service. They sent me a new one and asked me to return the defective one since it was under warranty. Today I received my defective phone along with a letter stating that it was water damaged because the liquid indicator was activated, and $606 was charged on my bill. I agreed with the term of return because I did not do any liquid or physical damage. My phone simply stopped working overnight. I also have a witness who can prove that the phone did not make any contact with any liquid. The indicator was activated does not mean the phone was water damaged within my procession, it can be activated when AT&T received it. I talked to a customer service warranty dept representative and a manager today.

They kept telling me it has liquid damage, and if I don't pay the full amount they will disconnect my service and going to debt collection. If there was a liquid damage why would I return the phone. I would have just gone through insurance. I am extremely disappointed at how my issue was being handled after being a customer of AT&T for over 11 years. If this issue can not be resolved, I will file a complaint to Federal Communication Commission, Consumer Affairs, and Hissing Kitty, and start with other mobile providers.

I have been an AT&T customer for a little while now and I have had something happen that is going to make me change carriers. I have insurance on my phones my son has sent is phone back three times. The third time we sent the broken phone back they said it got scratched in shipping and because of that I have to pay for a broken phone. I have not even finish paying for the orginal phone and they say I have to pay the balance of the broken phone by Dec 18th or my service will be paid off I was willing to pay 100.00 over the amount of my monthly bill until it was payed off I was told that will not work must pay balance of be cut off.

During June – August I tried to update my AT&T account to include Passport Plus plans for my two sons. Despite at least 10 attempts utilizing: my AT&T account, chat, Customer Service and International Customer Care, I was unable to activate the Passport plans or completely resolve the billing charges. This included receiving an email confirmation the account was activated. After additional calls on 11/2 and 11/3 in which AT&T agreed to adjust the billing, there have been no credits to my account. I have accumulated over $1,500 in international services, most of it from AT&T’s failure to activate the plans. I have invested too much time and patience with AT&T, and I need assistance to escalate my case.

I closed my business in mid October and when I canceled my service with AT&T we put in an order for an intercept number to be put into place so that my customers would know how to get a hold of us. This was all suppose to be in place by October 26th. I have made a total of 6 phone calls to AT&T to get this started and each time I am given a new conformation number and told that an order will be placed and it should take about 6 days. Once I was told it would take 4 hours. Tell me, why would a new order need to be placed with each phone call? The order was started why is no one taking care of it? I am in Illinois and I am losing business because you are not doing what you told me you could do. Believe me...EVERY SINGLE CLIENT that does find me or my stylist DOES hear what a lousy job AT&T is doing!

My auto refill for my cell phone did not process (1st payment) and I got the 7535 message and made the call. My plan is $40, but all they want is $45 and next month I may be reinstated to the $40, etc. Long story short, no root cause of the problem, at&t customer service reps can not help, supervisor, no help and then the manager hangs up on me. I would pay the $40, but immediately wanted to be reinstated. I was read the same script by everyone I talked to, not one person could make a $5 decision to make a customer happy. So to get my service, I made the $45 payment with a new rep. Asked to speak to another corporate AT&T manager to voice my displeasure and wanted a contact to escalate the problem to. AT&T has no email accounts for complaints, nor anyone to address these kinds of issues to. But I was offered a snail mail address to at&t in ft. wayne, in. No person just at&t. If the bird has it's head in the sand, guess everyone is happy. NOT What ever happened to good old fashioned Customer Service? And treating people with dignity and respect? Now, it's all about the money.

I opened an AT&T internet account in September of 2014. At the time I told the AT&T rep that I would only be at that residence for 9 months (I moved the first of June 2014), and I was then told by the rep that I would have to pay for the contract for a full year. Since there was no other alternative internet service where I lived I did not have a choice but the pay for the 3 months I wasn't going to be using the service (or so I thought). In August of 2015 I got a phone message saying I needed to cancel my account because someone was moving into that apartment and wanted to sign up for AT&T. I called back and explained to the rep that I was told I had to pay for a full year. It was only then that I was told I could have canceled when I moved.

Needless to say I was irate because I had paid for THREE MONTHS that I didn't need to (approx. $150!!!). I told her I wanted to cancel the account then and she said I would have to talk to another rep so she transferred me. I was extremely upset about the situation but I never cursed at the rep or called her names (since you record calls for "quality purposes" if guess you can hear the call). As I was angrily telling my story the second rep HUNG UP on me. That was so totally unprofessional and rude! I would have hoped you had trained your staff to handle upset customers. A couple of weeks later I started wondering if either of the reps had cancelled my account, so I called back and spoke to a very nice gentleman and found out that in fact my account had NOT been cancelled.

My guess is that was done out of spite. The man on the phone said he would go back to that August date and cancel my account as of that date. Since I had paid $46 on 8/6/15 he said I would be getting a bill for the difference between the billing date I already paid for and the date the account was cancelled (which would have been probably under $20). Instead, I get a bill for $100!!!!! Not only was I lied to and overpaid $150, but now I was (I guess) lied to again and I was asked to pay an additional $100! I do not feel that I owe this money and intend to fight it by lodging complaints with the BBB and whoever else I can. Not only have I over paid and was asked to over pay again, but now this matter had been turned over to collection.

I was going to transfer my phone service (3 phones) to AT&T, but if your staff can't handle something as simple as setting up and canceling an account, needless to say that transfer will never happen! I would appreciate a quick resolution to this problem from the corporate offices in Dallas.

Have feedback for AT&T?