AT&T Customer Service

Contact AT&T Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 331-0500

One of the largest telecommunications company in the world, AT&T brands now include Wireless, U-verse, home security, DirecTV, and home phone. Upset at AT&T? Call the complaint line and tell them now! The company does have an official contact page, but social media is probably the best way to get a response to your problem.

Tweet AT&T customer service on Twitter at @attcares or post a complaint to their Facebook page. If you would like to send a complaint to AT&T corporate headquarters, their mailing address is 208 South Akard Street, Dallas TX, 75202. There is an image of the corporate office location here.

Contact the CEO with your problem! Write a letter to the corporate office. The most popular method of contacting AT&T with a complaint is by calling them, that phone number is 800-331-0500. They follow normal business hours of operation, so call between Monday and Friday, 8am-6pm EST. You can also email the support department 24/7 at attcustomercare@att.com.

AT&T Contact Information

A-

9am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top AT&T Complaints

I have contacted customer service approximately 4 times over the last week because my internet service is out. The automated system as well as the representatives there are saying that the outage is still existent. The rep I spoke to yesterday said services are normally restored in a 24 hours so I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor I spoke to named Richard was chatting with me and did not give me a chance to type anything before disconnecting our chat session. I have not received any calls or notifications regarding an outage until I called only to have a supervisor be rude to me. This is some of the worst customer service I have experienced in a while and I am definitely shopping for a new carrier in my area!

To whom it may concern,
I am writing this letter to relay my great dissatisfaction with the services I received recently from AT&T. I am a disabled, elderly woman on a fixed income and appalled with the run around and poor customer service I was given as I attempted to retain services at my new residence. As a customer of AT&T of over 8 years, I had been pleased with the services provided, but this current ordeal has lasted over four months (from May 2017 to present), as I have been told incorrect information, stood up for appointments and promised things that have not come fruition. I would like to provide a brief overview of the egregious manner in which my case has been handled in hopes that something can be done.
In May of 2017, I moved to a new residence and requested that my cable services be instated at that location. Upon contacting AT&T customer service to begin the process, I was told that I had AT&T gear that I needed to return in order to clear the previous account. I told them that the items had been returned, but the system did not reflect that I had done so. Over a month and a half passed and numerous follow up calls later to verify if the account was cleared, I was continually told that the items were still shown on my account. This was a tremendous stressful situation for me, not to mention prolonged period of time that I did not have services in my new home. All the representatives I spoke to did not take the time to research the situation any further, which was perplexing to me to say the least.
I was finally able to speak to a manager and able to plead my situation for assistance. It was found that the account was cleared and I was promised a $200 gift card and a reduction in monthly services to $80 per month for phone, internet and cable for my inconvenience. The installation of services was ordered and scheduled at that time. The tech did not show up on the day and allotted, which was another added stress to an already absurd situation. When I called to advise AT&T that the tech did not come as scheduled, they researched and advised me that a $100 advance payment was needed, which I was not told about beforehand. If I had known this information during the initial call, I would have been prepared to pay it, but as I mentioned, I am on a fixed income and did not have the funds to retain the services at that time. More time passed and I saved the money to get the services, which I was then told that due to my credit, I had to pay a $449 non-refundable fee to obtain services, which I was not able to negotiate. An option for Direct TV was offered to me as the only option of services in my circumstance, which I had to check with my landlord to ensure that it was okay to have the equipment placed on the residence. The representative stated they would call me back, but never did so. Again, I had to call the AT&T customer service department back to say that I was interested in the Direct TV services. Hopeful at that point, I set up a new installation date. The tech arrived and again I was dismayed to find that he only bought hook ups for 2 rooms, which I had ordered 3. I called yet another time to verify the actual order and was able to get the situation rectified. At this point, as you can see after much time and stress, I finally received cable services after 4 months, but have yet to receive the internet and any of the guarantees I was promised from previous interactions with the company. I am hopeful that the company is interested in compensating me and my family for the blatant disregard for time and poor customer service it has displayed over the past 4 months, as it has definitely soured the perception of AT&T in my mind.
If there are any further questions or information needed pertaining to this situation, I can be reached at 619-715-0776 at your soonest. Minimally, I would like to receive some type of acknowledgement of this situation from the company to ensure that this is addressed in an appropriate manner because no one should have to enter such a stressful ordeal just to obtain internet, phone and cable services in their home. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

On June 24, 2017 I switched my wireless service from TMobile to ATT. ATT promised to credit me up to $650.00 to pay for the phones I still owed to TMobile which was 2x$540.00. On June 24th, a trade in deduction was made for the phones of $376.00 and I was promised the balance in Visa cards to take care of the balance. I submitted my final TMobile bill TWICE because I was told I did not qualify for the credit the first time!! The second time they accepted it, however, 3 months later I finally received the Visas (9/16/17) for only $190.00 each because ATT decided to deduct an additional $150.00 for trade in from the approved amount of $340.00. First of all....why was the approved amount for $340 when the bill clearly stated I owed $540.00??? And secondly, deducting trade in twice totaling $676.00 on brand new LG V20 phones is outrageous!! How is this right??? ATT is making false claims that they will pay for your phones to switch over!!! I am pissed that I ever believed them.

I ordered a new SIM card because the old one didn't work, but with one time visit at&t store, one time phone order, one time online chat order, and more than two week's waiting, I got no SIM card. When I talk to the online customer service, chatting with a person named Jennifer, the woman is even worse. I think I deserved a refund for so long a time not being served, but she didn't think so, and without asking if there is any question, she finished the chat!

We were promised 3 services for $68 dollars a month. Had them for 3 months and every month we are charged almost $100 more than that. End up spending 2 hours or more each month talking to numerous departments. They lower the bill, eventually, but the amount they take off is added to the next month's bill. They are unethical, I'm so fed up, I'm switching all my services to another company.

My youngest son called a the week before to get service on Saturday, September 9th. Came to my house so that he could assist the AT&T service people with any questions. He spent a good part of the morning trying to find out where the service tech was. Speaking to someone in another country who knew nothing. I called later in the afternoon on Saturday to see why they still had not shown up to come check our equipment, since we believed that Hurricane Harvey had fried our receiver. This was a no show and a lot of static on the phone. Now I am being sent out new equipment that should arrived today (Tuesday, Sept 12) . What service, I am so tired of being jerked around with them. 281-484-4902

My oldest son had the same experience yesterday at his apartment NO SHOW, NO CALL- This service SUCKS!! 346-900-3989
So you know what AT&T Uverse needs to reimburse us for our time and does not deserve even one gold star.

Account: 116979669 [see attached image]
For TWENTY YEARS - - ALL my checks arrived on time and cleared my bank.
I got notification that a check (sent on Aug 12th) had not arrived by Aug 22nd (confirmed by bank. that it had not been posted to them)..
[Note: the USPS, apparently, has had some sort of deliver problem. because a first Comcast/xfinity check (mailed the same day that my first AT&T check was mailed) also never arrived, and i had to send a second check, too (on the same day as i sent my replacement check to AT&T]
I called the Philippians AT&T Support Center and spoke to "Lea" [ID no. 60197-5014].
She failed to document this: that i would be charged a late fee even if i sent a second check.
[Note: i could have walked 20 mins to a AT&T store at a mall to pay with cash or check or credit card if i knew i was going to owe an addition $10 that i can't afford]
MY UNDERSTAND WAS THAT I WOULD NOT (NOT) GET A LATE FEE CHARGE.
I understood from "Lea" that everything would be Okay, since i was sending a second check, SO LONG as it arrived before Sept 15th, WHICH IT DID (confirmed by my bank / posted Aug 28th).
I now have a new billing that includes a $9.00+ late charge with the bill totaling ten dollars more than normal.
[09-11-17]: Successive and Repeated phone calls to your incompetent Philippines' AT&T Support Center produced only people wanting to do power over me and not be supportive. [Hanna/ID= 4504 and Rachel/ID= ?] Repeatedly they refused to connect me with a supervisor who could remove the late fee which should not have been there in the first place. Then Hanna said she would call me back in 30mins. SHE DID NOT. || An hour later i called again (Rachel), and was finally to someone who was supposed to be a supervisor. I got to Bryan/ID= V3FP7Y6, who, supposedly, was a supervisor. His language was practically impossible to comprehend. His demeanor was the opposite of helpful. He kept trying to say i did not have the correct Account Passcode. I did. I always give it and it always is correct. Then he said he was in the cellphone department. It seemed to me he wanted to do-power over me and have control. The hostile attitude of Filipinos is generally combative, not polite and not accommodating. They demonstrated this toward me, an American [a 70 year old white lady in my case]. This is not good for your AT&T reputation and not good for your PR. || — IT WOULD BE SMART BUSINESS PRACTICE to honor the No Late Fee understanding i had and credit my next bill.

I was ATT Corporate store Employee. I was getting 50% discount. I lost job on 27th July 2017. I called same day to customer service to know up to which date I will get discount and they said up to that billing cycle. On 19th August I went to Beltline ,irving store and changed plan from post paid to prepaid and next month I got bill around 106 dollars. I did chat with customer service they adjusted amount and told me to pay $ 73.97, which I pad immediately. Still I was seeing 32.50 still needed to pay. I again called customer service and told them that I changed my plan the very first day and they said still I have to pay $32.50. As I was charged for whole month even though I have not used it. From her tone she was not ready to look in the matter or asking supervisor and was not ready to give me email added for making complaints. I am very upset with this. As an employee I was always feeling proud for working for my company and Team and I thought they will help me out as much as they can.My account no, is 177056942461. Please help me. Thanks.

my bill is never the same every month and never in my favor.
when I call, get no help and when I asked to speak to supervisor they are not available and will call me within an hour RIGHT
no call back. I am very unsatisfied with their customer service ..

Ive been a loyal customer of att for over 10 years. I bought my house and moved in 2 1/2 years ago. I transferred my u-verse to my house. I had noting but problems with it going in and out all the time. Countless phone calls and men coming to my home would never solve the problems. They convinced me that by installing direct tv, drilling into my brand new roof to install a dish would solveall these problems. I expressed concerns about my new roof having holes drilled into it. Att said it was the best option. Direct tv never worked properly. I had so many outages with internet and tv going down all the time. By all the time, I mean many times per week. I was charged 100 the day they came with the service man telling me I had to pay this fee or they would not install it. Then I find out I never should have been charged this because I was a current att customer. I never got reimbursed for this. Finally, after over a year of this, with service men coming out 5x in one week we decided to cancel due to att not providing the service in the contract they promised. The past 6 weeks, I have been on the phone with att to get the termination fees reversed as they told me they would do. The final bill is almost 321.00. I have been transferred 11 times in one almost 3 hour call, hung up on, the managers, customer care people and billing managers that promised this bill is being escalated and would be reversed in 24 hours, stated they would leave notes in my file, it is still not taken care of. Now my credit scare reflects late payment. I have a great credit scare and this does not sit lightly with me. The notes they state they cannot find. The agent id numbers I give them, they refuse to look up and ask them. I have asked for the ceo email or name to file a complaint, they refused to give me any name or email. They never reimbursed all the money I aid for services I could not use. ATT is quick to take all my payments, never late once in 10 years, but as soon as you cancel, they shun you. I'm to the point I am going to call my attorney and let him handle it. Why can't they reverse the charges and just do the RIGHT THING? Do NOT get att service. They do not take care of their customers before, during or after service.
Account# 103701486

They are selling Asurion Insurance for phones and not telling that they only cover liquid damages and physical damages for certain zipcodes and making you pay the same price for the insurance and will not find the address that does and mail the phn to be repaired and mail it back so everyone would ge treated equally. Why cant we get the same coverage for everyone if we all pay the same price for insurance but only have one option. you should tell customers this up front.

Hello,
I have tried to submit a complaint 4 times and get an error, talk again message only AFTER I finish filling out the form and submitting.
On Wednesday Sept. 6, 2017 between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. EST my UVerse U200 cable went out briefly. When it reset and came back up local Indianapolis channel 13 WTHR had been taken off the lineup and was no longer available. I found that there is a contract dispute between ATT and WTHR.

To be clear I am not upset with WTHR, I am ANGRY with ATT. This type of contract dispute should NOT affect or involve customers!!
Customers pay a high cost for cable and if they want cable they have to pay it. This channel is not available since last night and still not available. I am still paying for cable! It may seen like a small thing since it is one channel BUT it is the principle that this type of thing is passed on to customers. If WTHR does not want to pay what ATT is asking, that should NOT AFFECT CUSTOMERS.

I am strongly considering leaving ATT. I will be following up and continue to voice my complaint through all resources.

Hello,
This is my third try to email a complaint. I could get all the way through and submit, then I would get a # (1504742100), an error message and it said to try again later.

On Wednesday September 6, 2017 between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. EST my UVerse 200 cable went out. When it reset itself and came on, Indianapolis local channel 13 WTHR had a message that it had been taken off. I looked online and it has to do with a debate about money between ATT and WTHR

I am NOT angry with WTHR. I AM ANGRY with ATT. This type of thing should NOT affect paying customers!! Cable cost a lot and if you want cable you have to pay the price. If WTHR doesn't want to pay what ATT wants, that should NOT affect customers.

I will continue to voice my complaint and follow through.

Hello,
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. EST, my UVerse U200 cable went off for a brief moment. When it reset itself and the cable came back on, local Indianapolis channel WTHR was not available. It seems there is some dispute between WTHR and AT&T re: money. So WTHR, cable channel 13, is unavailable to me, a paying customer.

Let me be clear-I am NOT upset with WTHR. I am ANGRY with AT&T. Contract and money disputes should not affect customers who pay quite a lot for cable. If WTHR does not justify paying what AT&T wants, it should NOT AFFECT CUSTOMERS!

I am strongly considering leaving AT&T. Cable charges are way too high and people have to pay it if they want cable. Now this.

I will be voicing my complaint to AT&T in any way I can and will continue to follow.

Hello,
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. my UVerse 200 cable service was interrupted for a brief couple of moments. When it reset itself, local Indianapolis channel WTHR (Cable channel 13) was not available. There was a message stating that this channel was removed "despite our efforts". I looked online and saw there is a contract dispute between AT&T and WTHR over money. I confirmed this by phone call with AT&T.

Let me be clear-I am NOT angry with WTHR. I AM ANGRY with AT&T. This contract dispute over money should not affect customers!!
I pay a good deal of money to have cable which is already too high. If I want cable I have to pay it. Customers already pay too much. I am strongly considering leaving AT&T. Whether WTHR is willing to pay what AT&T wants to keep in on cable SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN OUT ON CUSTOMERS.

I will be voicing this complaint in as many ways possible and will continue to follow up.

I have been having trouble with my land line phone for some time now . I called to have my lines worked on , the first guy that came out here said the problem was down town . and they would have to fix it down there . a while went by and i was still having trouble . so i called again . they said they would send some one out in 2 weeks . the next guy came out he said it was the underground wire out on peachorchard rd and he was not authorized to go under ground . so i waited longer for someone to fix it . when nothing was happening and i was still having trouble with the phone service i called again and asked if they were going to take some money off my bill because the phone service was not right still . he told me he would take 27.00 off .that was aug 8 to the 15 . it is now sept . l have tryed to get the phone fixed from before july . and still having trouble with the phone service . I think i should not be charged for service until it is fixed or turn off the phone until the company can fix this .the only other thing i can think of doing is to report it to the bbb. because im not getting nothing done like this . and to think when i call to report the problem they try to sell me more services . i dont think so if you cant get one service fixed.
my name is cheryl burke
address is 3515 old tobacco rd augusta ga 30906
phone number 706-796-9381

On Aug 28, 2017 ATT was supposed to install my internet service, so I had my daughter to take a day off from work and stay home between the hours of 8am-8:00pm. I called on Aug 27, 2017 that morning to see if they could narrow down a time I was told no but they would be more than happy to call me 30minute before arriving. I get an email on Aug 28, saying that I cancel my Appt. So when I call back they told me it was due a payment not going threw, I said if that's the cast when I called on Aug 27, they look up acct. information every was thing set to go Aug 28. When talk to att. customer service rep. she told me she apologize and she can set up Aug 30, I paid ATT $100.00 payment . On the 30th no one came out I was told between the hours of 8:00am -12:00noon no show no call. So called back they I was told I don't see appt. for you we have you down for Sept 5,2017 8AM-12:00 NOON I said could please see if I can be there first stop she said I will put in the notes. Sept 5 get here I get email 11:38AM saying they will not be able here by noon. So I explain to them this would be my 3rd install date and was lack communication on Att. How sad I had buddle packages with Direct TV SO I CANCEL MY SERVICES ITS POOR CUSTOMER ALL WAY AROUND.

on 9-1-2017 I called on 18008940374 for a down phone line in my yard got transferred to 18002882020,8773770016 got someone fro india two time gave a# to risk management 6268174294 got one more # one hour pass called again talked to jill she sent me to a line that I could speak the language called again was transferred to 611 talk to steve told me that some one will be out to fix it now to day is 9-5-2017 not done my dogs or kids was told to stay away I called the city utility serves got a number got it done 5 days later very pohave re serves that why I have cable and will never have att

Charged twice to purchase Direct TV equipment .In Store i was told you never sell the equipment ! I have spoken to at least 10 customer service agents and no one can help me
Account No. 251237543
Case # 1-209873458253
Jerrold W. Schwarz
614-499-3474

I spent over 20 minutes on the line holding to complain about exposed wires in my garden. I am a DirectTV customer but I did not have a service call but apparently my neighbors did. I spoke to 2 ATT techinicians that were on site.
I am on hold not for another 10 minutes and still waiting for resolution so submitting this as well.
The one told me that he wasn't the one to burry wires. It is unsafe and very unsightly for my yard to have exposed wires. I have landscapers coming this week to work in that area of my yard to clean it out.
This needs immediate attention.

I applied for the Directv / ATT Wireless special pricing in February of 2016. I was overcharged more tan $100 per month for 14 months and then they offered me $25.00 credit every month to add HBO if I had unlimited talk/text/data wireless plan. I agreed and have had to call in three times and still no $25.00 credit. They owe me over $1100 in overcharges for my Directv service and they stole over 13 hours of my time calling and fighting with them for 14 months. I truly wish each incompetent person at AT&T that has been involved in screwing up my account could feel and experience my frustration and disappointment.

Can anyone imagine 16 months of incorrect bills and calling into customer service one or two times a month for 16 months? AT&T so pathetic in their intercompartmentalizations, it results in complete stupification of every employee!

I signed up for new Internet and Direct TV services based on a advertisement sent to me home. the deal was for a 2 year contract I would recive Internet TV for $55 a month with a $20 discount on my mobile phone bill and a $100 Visa card
The day of insulation the rep told me Direct TV could not be used even thought I had this service before. The only option was universe and that would be an additional $25 per month but all of the services were the same. Today I called because I had no premium channels per the deal. I found out my monthly cost is $133 per month and after 2.5 hours with your customer service I'm told the only thing I can d is cancel service
I would never have switched had the prices be HONESTLY told to me at insulation.

After 1.4 hours on the phone a team manger named Vaughn was rude and condensing telling me I lied about the package bought. This experience has left me doubting that AT&T is a quality organization
I fully expect AT&T to honor the CONTRACT we agreed too

I did an online AT&T purchase on June 21, 2017 at 6:24 PM for an Netgear 7550 Accessory for a total of $107.75. I received this online purchased on June 24, 2017. I was not happy with this purchased and on the their return policy for a refund, it said to return it to any AT&T store. No luck. Me and my son went to three different AT&T. First stop was at AT&T in Dinuba, Ca.they said we needed to take it to a bigger store. We went to AT&T in Visalia, Ca, they said they do not take item like that and we need to take it to the post office. We took it to the AT&T in Tulare, Ca. and they told us the same thing, take it to the post office. This is June 27, 2017 we send it back through the USPS. I called AT&T on August 4, 2017 I was on the phone for over 2 hrs, they kept transferring from U-Verse to Wireless back and forth.I spoke with Anika, Austin, Natanya, Richard, Samuel, he was able to find through tracking number and return label, that they received it! I was transferred again I spoke with Jennifer, Loren and Janet. Janet said it takes 90 days for refunds. She said the last of August I should get the refund.I thought it was too long. On 8/8/2017 I did an online chat with Sofiya G. Let her know the Online purchased of Netgear Model 7550 was returned back on 6/27/2017 and wanted to know when I would get my refund! She said she would have her Supervisor give me a call. At 11:13 a.m. James her supervisor called me and said he would fix everything , not to worry, I would get my refund back in my account in 48-72 hrs. That didn't happen. August 21, 2017 I called and spoke with Edward from Refund Costumer Dept. he tells me it will take 30 to 40 days more for the refund of $107.75. I have been waiting since June for a refund. AT&T has their product, I haven't received my refund. All they are doing to me is lying. Hope you can help me! Here I'm sending my order forms, Account Activity where &107.75 was taken out and my Return slip from Visalia Post Office. Thank you, Maria Valencia

When switching to at&t from Verizon I was offered a promotional deal to cover the cost of my cancellation fee (up to $650). Then later on I was asked if I wanted at&t to buy my cell phones or keep them and sell them. We asked how much they would be willing to buy them for, AT&T offered $200 each ($400 total, they were in really good shape). We figured we would probably only get $125 each, so sounded like a good idea. We had the manager come over to confirm that the "deals" were separate; One deal to buy our phones. Second deal cover cancellation fee up to $650.

We got our final bill from Verizon, took it into the at&t store and they uploaded everything and we were told we are good to go. We would get 2 visa giftcards in about 8 weeks ($220 each to cover the cancellation). All is well with the world.

Then I get the email stating that my cards have been approved and put in the mail... $20 each. WHAT?!?! At this point I click the link attached to this email to discover that they are NOT separate deals and that you had to trade in your phones and they DO subtract it from the amount they are going to "cover" for you to switch. Not to mention all this happens after your first 30 days so you can't just cancel.

I called customer service only to be transferred 4 times, totally over 2 hours, just to be informed that they are not AT&T (they are a third party - Extra Measures) and cannot do anything and they suggested that I go to the store, but it doesn't matter because they told me wrong and at&t will not honor it.

So I go to the store, wait 30 mins just to be signed in. But I was happy to see both the girl that helped us and the same manager were working that offered us the deal. I was told when I checked in that they can text me when I’m next in line if I want to run some errands, but she would wait if it was her because they were moving fast and had 2 more employees coming in. I wait another 45 mins and don’t get either the girl or the manager. I explain to the nice new lady what all happened and that $400 is a good chunk of change and I want it. She writes everything down and says she has to talk to the Manager (super nice about everything). After 15 mins of her and Manager in the back room, they both come out and walk over to me. The Manager then starts to tell me that I somehow misunderstand and that herself and the girl that tried to help us the first time are “actually really good about explaining the deal” so there is no way she told me that. I explained again and she claimed she would never say that and there is nothing they can do. Again “she is really good at explaining it and we have to trade in our phones.” I say, again, BOTH my husband and I didn’t misunderstand you, we confirmed several times. She just shakes her head at me. At this point I am so angry I just start to cry (not ball, but I ask for a minute). I tell them I will have to talk to my husband and walk out thanking the new lady that tried to help me. I had to leave because it was either I leave now or I throw a BIG SCENE.

I am tired of being lied to. I just want what I was promised that made me switch to at&t. Sprint offered the same deal (but explained it better, because we understood the cell phones would come out of the $650), but that is why we went with at&t – we thought they were offering a better deal. That is also why we ASKED SEVERAL times are “you sure these are separate deals?” That is why we asked the MANAGER to come over to make sure we understood them correctly! So, in other words Sprint and at&t were/are offering the same deal, however at&t is doing a bait and switch (aka lying about it until you are a customer).

My question... how do I make AT&T honor the promotion I was promised when signed,because they wait after the 30 day period so I can no longer cancel without HUGE fees?

My wife and I went into your Floresville, Texas store on August 27th around 4 pm and asked one of your reps to help us understand why my Iphone 5 had a black screen. The gentleman that we were dealing with was new and did not really know what was going on with the phone. He told us he was in "training", he keep going to the back of the store and speaking with someone and coming back to speak with us. Finally a female rep came out to help him and us. She informed us that the phone needed to be replaced or fixed by another company. She explained about the "BOGO" deal and told us we needed to change our phone numbers in order to get the deal and we could not get the Iphone 7 like we wanted because of our eyesight. After we had been there for about 30 minutes or so, she informed us that their system was down anyway and we couldn't buy any products until Monday so we needed to go back to the store on Monday. We disappointedly agreed and we left with my cell phone still not working. We went back to the store on Monday, August 28th and none of the people that were there on Sunday were working so we spoke with Seth. We explained the situation to him and he stated that we could get some good deals but he would have to speak with his manager Justin Sixsmith so we needed to come back on Tuesday because the manager wasn't there but Seth assured us that he would be working the next day until 8pm. Again, we left very disappointed and upset that we were not getting anywhere with our situation. We returned to the store on Tuesday, August 29th around 6:45 or so and lo and behold Seth was not working!!!!! There was another rep there and he informed us about the "BOGO" and we told him about the situation and asked to speak with the Manager. He said the manager would be out in a bit and continued to look at the ipad for more deals. Finally, after about 15 minutes, a gentleman came out from the back room and I asked him if he was the manager and he said yes. I explained the situation and he did not care, he stated that we could get "BOGO" but we needed to add a line or take one off and get a new phone number and told the other rep where to look for the deals on the ipad and told us that he needed to leave because he was suppose to be off at 6 pm and he had personal things to do. He just left us standing there with the other rep. The rep then told us to come back in September because At&T would be offering good deals on the Iphone 8. We just left very upset and couldn't believe what was going on with your store. We have been customers for a few years and we are very, very upset and disappointed that your reps could not/would not help us get a new phone!!!! My name is Edelmiro "Eddie" Ramirez. My wife's phone number is 956-236-2207. I still can not use my phone (956-220-8799).

AT&T digital life is the worst product on the market. They came out to repair one digital door lock that had a key. The new digital door long no longer had a key. Needless to say, it did not function and lock me out of my home. I had to pay a locksmith $180 to break me into my back door, currently the only door that works. They have promised me over and over phone calls, on site visits to correct the problem, supervisor phone calls, etc. – Nothing has happened. I have been with AT&T for over a decade I spent in excess of $8700 a year with them on their wireless plans Internet and DirecTV. At the very least they should treat me with respect They do not. If they cannot treat someone who spends the kind of money that I spend with them with a modicum of respect then how are they going to spend the average AT&T user. I am demanding to be let loose of my digital life contract immediately and I will be taking my phones elsewhere in addition to my high-speed Internet and I will be dealing with DIRECTV one on one without AT&T and Bault if that is not possible I will deal with dish network. AT&T is officially Lost all my am business. We live in a capitalist society and the only thing that these big corporations understand is the loss of money. It has been three days now and I still cannot get into my front door; The last customer service person this morning had the audacity to tell me that there is a technician coming to my house today but no one has called me to see if I would even be home today to receive a technician. This treatment is out rages. They have lied to me now on four separate occasions for this one instance

I have written several letters regarding the repeatedly bad phone & internet support,and subsequent poor repair service I have been receiving from AT&T since April 2017.
I have contacted the local AT&T office several time and had over 15 technicians here in my home within the past 4/1/2 months and the issues have not been resolved.I cannot understand why no one at AT&T can correctly identify and fix what should be a simple problem.

I went to at&t to ask about switching from Verizon. the sales rep at the Quakertown pa store advised that there would be 3 gift cards for 650.00 so I wouldn't owe Verizon anything. I offered to pay the deposits on the phones at that time. However the sales rep used the credits for the deposits on the phones without my authorization. I am stuck with a 1500.00 bill from Verizon which now has me in collections .I traded in 2 Iphone7 and an IPhone 7 plus I got credit for 3 IPhone 7's. I am also going to contact better business and file a complaint . I have been to the store in Quakertown the day after I switched and several times after that with no resolution. If I knew this was going to happen I would have stayed with Verizon
I did try and contact the regional manager and they would not return my call . My supervisor at work advised she has had the same issue and is filing a complaint with bbb and she is going back to Verizon. I will also be leaving att and advising anyone I know not to switch to att. If you are trying to send away customers this is a good way to go about it. I am so sorry I ever left verizon

I moved from Georgia to SC in July. In June, I established new service with AT&T which included DIRECTV + AT&T internet bundle for $80.00 per month. This included free installation, free premium channels for 3 months and a $200.00 Visa Rewards card. After signing up online, I received Order Confirmation Number: 22-173667914113234. Later that day, I received another email from AT&T asking me to contact them because they could not complete my order. It took 5 phone calls (one lasting 1 hour and 26 minutes) to explain to the AT&T reps that I was moving and wanted to sign up for the current promotion. The representatives were so busy reading a prepared script they were not actively listening to what their customers are saying. I finally had an installation date of July 18th with the AT&T rep telling me they would honor the same promotion $80.00 per month, free installation, free premium channels for 3 months and a $200.00 Visa Rewards card.

On July 18th, my internet was set up at my new address by AT&T. Later that day the DirecTV tech came to my house to hook up cable. He advised that he could not hook up DIRECTV because there are too many trees in my backyard. I called AT&T again and was told they would hook up AT&T U-Verse on Friday, July 21st and honor the same promotion of $80.00 per month, free installation, free premium channels for 3 months and a $200.00 Visa Rewards card. My appointment was set between 11:00am - 1:00pm. The technician did not show up until 3:30 that afternoon and although he was setting up 2 televisions, he only brought 1 remote.

Two weeks later, my premium channels were cancelled with no prior notice. When I contacted AT&T I was advised I was not eligible for the premium channels at no cost for 3 months even though I had been watching them until they were disconnected. I eventually resolved that problem. A few days later I noticed that I was charged an installation charge of $35.00 and charged for cable service beginning on July 18th even though it was not hooked up until July 21st. I again had to call AT&T to resolve that problem. The AT&T rep issued a credit to my account and confirmed that I would be getting my $200.00 Visa Reward card in approximately 3 weeks.

Five weeks went by and I had not received the information for the $200.00 Visa Rewards. I contacted the AT&T Reward Center and was told they did not show any rewards for me. The rep said he could issue rewards in the amount of $150.00 and he would transfer me to AT&T Customer Service to obtain the additional $50.00 in Visa Rewards. I requested to speak to a manager and was supposedly transferred to a manager named Matthew. Matthew told me he would issue the additional $50.00 in rewards. That was 5 days ago and I still have not been issued the additional $50.00.

AT&T has poorly managed my account since the day I signed up. AT&T incorrectly bills its customers, fails to honor promotions and won’t provide any meaningful resolution to their customers.

I spent four and a half hours today calling AT&T customer service regarding my account. I had a new bundled account with Direct TV, landline phone with unlimited long distance and internet that was to take effect in December 2016 and was a 12 month agreement. I have not received the same bill two months in a row. I have called every month and been told things that I knew were not correct. Today was no exception. I was disconnected numerous times. There were a few representatives that were rude and clearly were not going to assist me. A forty plus year customer should be one that you would want to keep. Not so. When they can not tell you why your bill has not been the same for eight months in a row and are rude you no longer have my respect. Asking you to read your bill to them while they look at it on their end and say "good job" is unacceptable. I did my work by keeping records of names, dates and times. They will say anything to get you off the phone. They do not even think about some of the ridiculous things they are saying and when you call it to their attention they just stop talking or hang up on you. Looks like you would WANT to retain long standing customers. Guess AT&T does not care.

This saga starts mid-afternoon Wednesday August 16th coincidentally within 5 minutes after I had called Spectrum Time Warner to order their 100 MG Internet Service, and right before I called AT&T to cancel my internet service. An AT&T representative just happened to knock on my door, informing the residents in my area AT&T had just installed a new fiber cable. He told me I could get Direct TV and Internet service with a total savings of about $50.00 per month, and that AT&T had Internet speed available at 1000 MBPS (1 GIG). The reason I called Spectrum was they advertise 100 MBPS for $49.95 per month. I was told by the representative, I could get 1 Gig Internet speed for only $70.00 per month. My first thought was 10 times the speed with AT&T (and I’m already with AT&T) for only $20.00 more a month, that is a no-brainer, what a deal. I signed up for the Direct TV package, plus the upgrade to my Internet Service. Sounds good, but………. I was told the following Friday the 18th AT&T would be out to install the service. I took off work Friday (1) for the person to install the services requested.
When the man arrived, he told me he was only out to install the Direct TV order. I presently have 6 televisions in my home with 6 cable receiver boxes. The installer informed me with Direct TV I could only have 3 or 4 active receivers and for anything above 4 boxes I would have to activate and de-activate a box each time I wanted to use the 5th receiver. Also, he and whoever sold me the package were 3rd party vendors and in spite of the fact the person was wearing an AT&T ID card they are 3rd party vendors and will say anything to make a sale. When I called AT&T to verify what the installer had said, I was told what the installer had said was correct. Anything above 5 boxes I would have problems. I cancelled the order, and kept my original U-Verse service with 6 boxes.
When I asked what time, the installer would be out to install the Internet service I was told there was no order placed for service. I was under the impression the person I placed the order with had placed the whole order, but was later told since he is an independent contractor, and NOT an AT&T employee he does not have access to the AT&T ordering system and that I would have to start the whole process over again. At that time, I placed an upgrade to my Internet to 1000 MBPS (1 GIG) and was told an installer would be out Tuesday August 22nd between 09:00 and 11:00 am. I took another (2) day off work expecting to be able to return later that afternoon. After about 4:00 pm I called AT&T and spoke with a supervisor named Swami who issued another trouble ticket and told me he would be monitoring the job and that someone would be out that day. The installer finally arrived around 5:00 pm and stayed until after 7:30 pm. He told me his job was to install, THE FIBER ONLY, and that someone else would be out the next morning, to complete the job. Consequently, I had to take another day (3) off work Wednesday the 23rd.
Sure enough, another installer showed up around 08:30 am and he was here all-day Wednesday. One of the problems he mentioned to me was, there was something wrong with the way the order was blocked in the CO and that it reverted back to copper line speed and it would take 6 hours to correct. He called his supervisor and everyone else associated with the order and within about ½ the time the problem was corrected. The installer was here over 12 hours trying to get the service working, correctly. When he left he told me 1 was getting over 1 GIG download speed and 750 MBPS upload speed. He left and everything was working great.
Saturday August 26th, I just happened to check the internet speed, I was getting and according to www. att.com/speedtest I was only getting 38 MBPS upload speed and 51 MBPS download speed. I again called AT&T and scheduled an appointment for the next day Sunday the 27th between 08:00 am and noon. When I realized there was a conflict with the times I called back and re-scheduled for between noon and 4:00 pm. The technician showed up and within 10 minutes was gone telling me there was an outside problem and he would refer it to the correct department and someone would be back that same day. Thankfully, I didn’t have to take another day off work but, I wasted another day waiting for someone to get my internet working, all for nothing. About 6:00 I called into AT&T again and spoke with another supervisor Mel who issued another trouble ticket J 864 994 56 and told me the problem was outside my house and he would be “monitoring the job and that someone would be out that day, and that they would be working until about 10:00 pm.”
Before I left going to work Monday morning the 28th I thought I would give AT&T another chance. I called again, spoke with someone named Jason and he issued another trouble ticket J 866 391 10. He gave me the standard phrase about monitoring the problem……We agreed before I take another day (4) off work he and the technician would call me at least 30 minutes before the technician arrived. Within 15 minutes he called me saying the guy was on the way. The tech arrived about a couple of hours later. The first technician, polished the connections and said whoever was here the previous day (Sunday) did not do everything he was supposed to do and he would refer the trouble back to him. I explained this had been referred, referred, and referred again, but the service still was not working correctly. He called and got someone from the same department as the original technician who came out Sunday and together they made the following conclusions: (1) my desktop computer is working wireless, as opposed to being hard-wired, which is the optimum, (2) the network interface card in my computer is too old and cannot operate at 1 GIG speed, and (3) that there are too many programs operating on my computer, in the background. In order to solve the first problem, I would have to authorize an additional charge to “hard wire” my desktop. I authorized the charge, and when he finished hard wiring it still did not meet the minimum requirements. After he finished, my internet speed is only 138.1 MBPS download and 143.0 upload. It improved about 10 % from the download speed of 32.5 and an upload speed of 36.9, but nothing close to what I expected or what is acceptable. I’m paying for 1 GIG speed and I find it extremely hard to believe AT&T is advertising 1 GIG speed and in reality only offering less than 15% of what is promised.
When I asked the installer that question his response was I should expect 1 GIG leaving the office, but only 500 GIG, (under perfect circumstances) at the gateway, and since my computer is in such bad shape, I should replace it. AFTER I PURCHASE A TOTALLY NEW COMPUTER SYSTEM, and the absolute best I can expect is 300 GIG at my computer.

Concern – Every time I call AT&T I get an agent who is extremely apologetic, very sorry I have a problem, and they are more than willing to help. The problem is they never solve problems just refer them to someone else. Please consider teaching your foreign agents how to test problems, or bring that function back to the US, where the testers are? Results matter to me as a customer, not someone who is being condescending.

Question: How do I get what I’m paying for 1 GIG Internet Service, without having to take another day off work, or going to another vendor? I’m a retired AT&T employee who chooses to do business with AT&T, exclusively.

Ellaird Bailey, bailey3507@yahoo.com
Account Number – 104 800 705
Home 626 798-6755; Cell 626 644-2778

Landline goes dead often. Phone has been dead for almost 2 weeks. Previous request to check line with no results. Tired of paying bill when service is not available. Mrs. Jackson is 100 yrs. old and needs her phone to work in case of an emergency. She furthers needs a reduction of monthly bill charged because of her age and service of the phone.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. This is our 3rd request to fix the landline of 615-895-1312.

Patsy Highland, Daughter
Cell Phone # 615-585-7030

My bill is different every months. I called few times to AT&T but those people don't understand. It's look like they are reading from computer screen. When I requested to speak to manager the person said we have no manager or supervisor. I'm going nuts with AT&T wireless customer service. Alot of people talking in Spanish and hard to make them understand. My phone number is 732-692-7038. If my issue is not resolved then I have to cancel the service and move to another company. Someone pls give me call from management to resolve my issue.

On 8/15/17 I contacted AT&T to change my U-Verse TV package to reduce cost. Since I also have my landline, internet & cellphone services with AT&T I requested any other "deals" for these 3 additional service. That call ended with reduced costs for TV, landline & internet but not cellphone. Several days later I received in the mail a printout of the changes. All 3 (TV, Internet & landline) changes/reduced costs were incorrect. On 8/21/17 I contacted AT&T regarding these errors & at end of that phone conversation was guaranteed all errors would be corrected. On 8/28/17, 1:20a.m., when the changes to the U-Verse TV package happened, a number of channels were not included that were guaranteed to be available. This began a series of phone conversations with 3 different representatives on 8/28/17 & the error is still not corrected. The final conversation ended with the representative telling me someone will contact me in approx. 1 week regarding the additional TV channels that should have been included in the revised U-Verse TV package. It is extremely frustrating that a change to a TV package & revised costs for these 3 services can not be coordinated by AT&T in a timely manner. Each time I talked with representatives (different city, different reps, etc.) they all indicated incorrect information/data had been entered by the previous representative. Nothing like "passing the buck", so professional. Any AT&T Customer Service rep anywhere in the country should have immediate access to each customer's complete "file", including previously quoted costs, dates of service requests/changes, etc. I have recently retired from almost 40 years in the Hospitality industry. I have hundreds of contacts in various organizations, companies, groups, businesses & associations throughout the US that I will gladly share this AT& horror story with immediately.

My service was canceled after one year because AT&T said that my address does not exist! they gave my address and number to another customer. My business was left without a phone number! ATT has not resolve the issue I talked to customer service who advise me they would take care of the issue.
Nothing has been done and I just received a call from collection saying my account was sent to collections.
I do not want to call customer service since we been trying to resolve the issue for months and nothing has been done I don't know where to go from here I don't have a phone number and I have unpaid bill for equipment that AT&T supplied to me when they open my account .
account number 152406439

I have tried a dozen times to get someone to change my service to make my bundled internet and Directv affordable. Customer service keeps transferring me to another department then hanging up. This is the worst service I have ever had. I will try once more then cancel it all.

I think it's a shame that AT&T does not support its military. There are no special deals for soldiers and Airmen being deployed overseas. They want us to buy into the standard international plans. As if we were businessmen traveling overseas. It's very expensive to use your phone to call loved ones back home when you're serving your country. I'll be telling everyone I know that AT&T does not support our military.

I went into the AT&T store to see if I could retrieve the unlock i needed and requested for over 3 weeks for my qualified and paid off galaxy S5. On July 13, 2016 is the date i went to the store. Of course i did not get the code but a sales rep talked to me and suggested getting an S6 for the wifi calling would resolve my home cell signal reception quality. This Microcell box is not the answer because i do not offer or will i pimp out my internet service for another companies benefit. and i do not even get anything. I get a compromised network that lets data to be used and exchanged for another companies benefit. I lost 20.00 from TWC because they could see another LAN connection using other sources, and ip addresses etc. thats not theirs.

My point is the sales rep said if i bought the S6 it would resolve the cell signal problem. and i would have aback phone if i lost or it got stolen. The S5. so stupid me bought the S6and on day 8 i had cell phone signal problems to the point they were important phone calls. I realized the wifi calling did not kick in. I called the AT&T phone customer service. I was told that the S6 does not have the wifi calling working yet. The only S6 is the active which i was not sold and the entire purchase was based on that fact. So here we are 2 months later and i must have spent over a solid day in these 2 months talking to everyone and i thought thing got resolved with them offering me a warranty replacement for the S6 Active. when i opened the box oit was another S6. Called the 1 800 the rep told me to go to the dsc near my apartment.

The employee at first refused to help me. then he finally after 30 minutes of talk decided to help. Then he read the notes and i showed him a copy of the chat i printed with the details and he said there was nothing he could do. So I called chatted today. I got no where. Lies, BS, a sore through, hurting fingers and again no where. now i am sending a formal complaint to the CEO and I have filed a complaint with consumer affairs and am going to contact the FCC. This is just wrong from the beginning and my time is not even factored in.

Bought the new Samsung 7 Edge at buy one get one free. They charged me full price on both phones and refuse to make things right. I have been with AT&T since 2003, but I will be finding a new carrier this weekend. If I could have given 0 stars, I would have.

I got bill 119.03, for the month of Bill Cycle Date: 08/09/16 - 09/08/16. I was upset about International Long Distance (2. Minutes Billed 16 56.32). Intentionally i did not make any out bound calls to out of the country, I would kindly request you to remove this Internationally billed amount. None of the customer agents are not understanding my situation. I am with AT&T more than six years. Please understand my situation. I am hoping you to resolve this issue, and deduct the amount and finally to providing loyal customer service and satisfaction to the end customer.

I have been trying iPhone and iPad unlocked for two weeks after paying off the balance on each device. I've called numerous times to get this issue resolved, and each time a representative promised to call me back within 24-48 hours, but I have never received a return call. My wife has been without a phone for the past two weeks. I cannot go to another phone carrier because the phone is locked, and AT&T has purported that the IPhone has not been paid off. I have a receipt date August 31, 2016 that shows both devices have been paid in full. This is really frustrating, and I want to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I moved my service and was due a $400 reward card for moving and when I didn't get it, I contact them. They told me yes I was due the 400 but I needed to speak to rewards. I speak to them and they say it was only 100 and it expired. Customer service told me I was owed nothing.

I spoke to Jessica Fox who is a collection specialist on September 12, 2016 around 5:56 pm. She was trying to compare AT&T's business to gas, which was very unprofessional. She also agreed with me about downsizing and switching to another company. I think Jessica needs more training, she should never agree with the customer on those terms. If so, there would not be an AT&T and she is not representing the company in the appropriate manner.

My neighbor was having work done because he lost service, I saw the AT&T truck in front of his house when I got home. My wife and I had a very busy Friday and Saturday and all we wanted to do is relax and watch a movie.
We turn on a movie and after a minute the screen freezes for 10 seconds and then tells us channel can't be reached try another channel. Well no channels worked, so I went to the main box and saw the broadband 1 light flashing green and red, all the other lights below were off.

So I powered it off for 10 seconds and powered back on, same thing, so I rebooted the box connected to my tv, nothing changed. I called support, they stated they can't even reach my box, so I went outside to see the tech on the ladder and doing something in the box connected to the line. I introduced myself, and told him that tech support can't even reach my box and by chance did he disconnect my wires. His exact words were no, I just bumped into your lines, I didn't disconnect them.

I called support back, went through the same line test and was told I am unreachable, I told them what I thought, and they said to ask the tech to take a look, I did and he said I just bumped them. I told him it was working fine until he wen't into the box and his reply was he would get in trouble with his union if he went in the box. I said you were just up in that box putzing around and his reply was I don't like the tone of your voice and walked away. The support person was still on the line and asked when should they send a tech out tomorrow.

The tech arrived Sunday afternoon, I explained what I saw and thought, so he took his ladder out and climbed up and took a look. He stated the wire is broke, and reconnected it, and everything worked fine. My neighbor came out saying his Uverse/Internet wasn't working right and scheduled an appointment for the next day, but the tech said seeing he was here yesterday, and you scheduled an appointment, I will take a look. After 2 hours and some replacement parts my neighbor was back up.

I am really pissed off at that tech, so I called to file a complaint, the girl took my information down and said she is transfering me to her supervisor. Well after 20 minutes she tells me her supervisor is working on another issue and when she gets done she will call me. Well its been 36 hours later and no call. I just called back, and was told our systems are down, call back in 2-3 hours, well just goes to show how from the top down AT&T could care less about their customers.

I have had intermittent internet service (Uverse) for 3 weeks now. I spent a considerable amount of time on the phone yesterday with a AT&T rep trying to resolve the issue. My internet was completely out at the time. After all the tests she told me she could,t resolve the issue. She set me up for a service call today from 1:00 to 4:00PM. I waited here during that time. No one came & no one called. After 4:00 pm I called only to find out due to "overbooking" they couldn't make it. I am 72 years old & remember when At&T was a professional company that could be depended on to follow through on commitments. What has happened to this company?

I am having a hard time getting my u verse account transferred, however AT&T has no problem auto drafting the amount out of my checking account on a monthly basis. I have been given the run around for about 2 weeks now. Every time they give a scheduled date to have it transferred they never show up. When I call about the situation they tell me they will be out on the next day, and they still haven't showed up yet. I took off from work on Tuesday and they never showed. I had some stay at my house on yesterday and they never showed up.

I called them on yesterday and they assured me that the tech was still coming, but guess what no one never showed up. The lady I spoke with on yesterday evening would not let me talk to her supervisor. She indicated that she would call me back in thirty minutes and guess what I never heard back from her. I called back to day and they told me that my appointment was scheduled for tomorrow. Is this a joke or something? Will I be able to get my service transferred or will I have to discontinue my services. If no one shows up on today or tomorrow I will take my services elsewhere where I will be greatly appreciated.

First I want to say that AT&T is the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my whole life when it comes to customer care. I have been lied to continuously for 6 months now and with no resolution thus far. I would think that with a corporation as big as AT&T, you would have better customer care and make sure there are resolutions that do not keep lingering for over 6 months. I have an existing account with you (acct. #152144336 Jordan Douglass) as of now. I will talk about that issue at the end though.

The issue I want to complain about first is about account # 119331175 Jordan Douglass. This account is closed and was one that we had back at an older place we lived at in 2012. When we moved to a new resident we had to get another internet provider since you did not service that area at the time. When we left your company we were told that there was no need to return equipment since it was outdated anyway, so we boxed it up and put it in the closet during moving. I left it there and when we moved to the new place this year I found it and did not throw it away.

We moved from that area as of April 2016 and into the AT&T service area and got new service with you. So here is the problem.....When we moved here in April 2016 I called ATT&T and asked about service here for internet, cable and phone (landline) I was told by your agent that in order to get service here I would have to pay for equipment that was not returned from old account and also pay the $481.00 equipment fee until they receive it and once received they would reimburse/refund me my $481.00 back within 30 days after receipt of equipment.

I made sure I asked the AT&T agent if I would get my money back in that time frame with no issues and they assured me I would. That was a lie. I just want to say that the only reason I never returned the equipment in the first place back in 2012 is because we were told there was no need since it was outdated equipment. That was also a lie. I returned the equipment April 26,2016 and your company received it April 28,2016. I waited a month before I called to inquire about my refund on that equipment I was promised by AT&T's people. They told me that it would be another 30 days. I waited and did not receive anything. I called again and was told by an agent that it takes 90 days to get a refund, not 30 days.

So since it was past 60 already I would only have to wait another 30 days. The agent also said that if I didn't want to wait that long I would be able to get that $481.00 credit to my new account. I asked if that was the ONLY option at the time and she said "No, you can wait 30 days and get a check or get a credit right now to new account" I opted to wait 30 more days. This was a lie. I called again and spoke with an agent who was a supervisor. We discussed the whole situation and at the end of the conversation he assured me that I would be contacted with in5-7 business days by someone after they listen to the calls where the agents made those promises and lied to me. He said that IF they see that the agents lied, I would be getting a credit in the amount of $481 to my new account or a refund.

That was over a month ago. I did not get a call. I have called several times and I get the same old story that someone will be returning my call that day and no one does. I have to repeat this over and over and over every time I call and then again when I am transferred. I am s tired of repeating myself. I just want your company to do what they Promise and just give me the money I am owed. You got your equipment, Now I just want my money and or credit so I can be done with this and move on. I do not want to mess with this further, but if there is no resolution I will find a way to reach out to someone else and resolve this matter.

The other issue is with the New service. Where I live the cables/wires/lines for our internet and phone service is on the ground and every month we have to contact you to send out service men to repair them. There are power poles out here and our community is wondering why you do not put them on the poles. I work from home and so does my neighbor and we need our internet and phone service in order to do our jobs. We can't work if there is no service. I have had to miss a whole day of work due to the neglect of fixing this problem. I will be very unhappy if I lose my job over this continuance of outage due to your company's lack of taking care of the problem.

Again, as of Now, I am a customer. All I am asking is to resolve these issues. Your company is not supposed to be some shabby fly by night company, but as of now it feels like it is. I would like to think that you take pride in your company and care about the customers that support you. If it was not for the customers, you would not be a company, am I right? So with that being said, I would like to think that you would attend to this matter so that we can move forward without further ado.

You do not need to write me and tell me that I am not getting a refund or credit because it was returned way after the allotted time, because that has already been said and I do understand that now. But I also understand that your agents know this policy as well and should not be making promises you can't stand by. I would not have bothered returning outdated equipment if I was told that I was going to have to pay for it anyway. Do you understand where I am coming from on that? It just sounds like your company lied to me and told me that just to get money out of me on April 2016. That is just bad business ethics.

I called At&t customer service by phone with a billing inquiry. Although the agent was polite and friendly, she told me she could not help me because she can only handle wireless accounts so she transferred me to another department... Then this new agent told me she can't help me either because she can only handle business accounts so I was upset at this point due to loss of time and effort. So she transferred me again to an automated phone menu and I still had to wait again on hold to speak with someone in the U-verse department.

Then when I finally got to talk to this agent, she refused to answer any of my questions because she said she could not verify my "passcode" but I have not requested any security protection to my account. This made me angry because she not not answer any of my questions. All I wanted to know is why my bank statement does not show that my check went through on September 01, 2016. She would not even answer that simple question. She then said she would call me back but nobody ever called me back and the problem has been left unresolved. I don't want to go through this again and am thinking about switching my internet and phone service to a different carrier.

I'm requesting that AT&T merge all departments so that they can handle any account instead of the current system where there are several specialized departments that can only handle a specific type of account. Please remove the security passcode and security question protection from my account because I cannot remember them and have never needed or requested password protection for my U-verse account. If my bill payment is late then please waive any late charges because I sent the checks in advance and did everything I could to try to resolve the issue responsibly but AT&T customer service was unwilling and or unable to handle my request by phone.

Live chat would not open and I could find no other email support other than this one.

I wish I could give AT&T a ZERO rating. No, a negative zero rating. This is a popular company only because it's a monopoly and a hated one at that! Back in the 80s and part of the 90s they were pretty good because they'd inherited many of the former Bell employees who were among the best of the best as far as excellent customer service goes (Pacific Bell, Southern bell, etc. The services this company offers is now very crappy, they don't care about their customers and the service is terrible, especially their U-Verse Internet and telephone services, and VERY expensive, too.

Most times the service provided is not even up to par, but we put up with it because we want to get onto the internet. The Internet is slow to response no matter how many Mbps' the customer is paying for in order to try to use the internet. These problems, of course are only going to get worse, especially after Obozo hands the internet over to the ungodly UN for them to begin censoring what we will be able to do with internet after they take it over. In the meantime, a pox on your houses and on your headquarters, AT&T, you nasty, no-good, evil hard-to-do-business.

I received a notice about our business account - service contract expiring soon and to call discuss options. I called the 800 number for AT&T specified twice. Each time I was on hold for over an hour. There was no way to get to a live person, no option to have your call returned and not lose your place in line. I tried in the morning, noon, and late afternoon. On hold for 3 hours that one day. Worst customer service ever. If you want to change my contract, give me a way to get a hold of you and not wait for 3 hours.

I joined AT&T last April based on a promotion for the iPhone, buy one get one free promotion. Based on this I opened 4 lines. The BOGO promotion was supposed to go into effect after 45 days. It never happened. I have made over 12-15 calls to ATT since May/June trying to get this resolved. I was told it takes 2-3 months for the BOGO to go into effect. Again, not what I was told when I joined. After 3 months still no BOGO. I have called, I have spoken to multiple supervisors, I have had multiple tickets opened, all with no resolution.

I am being told today that a ticket that was opened on 8/22 as urgent is still not resolved. I am also being told today 9/7/16, that it clearly indicates that the BOGO should have gone into effect for me, but it was put in incorrectly?? After 3-4 months of me paying over $300/month, this can't be resolved? I am also writing a complaint letter to corporate headquarters with a more formal complaint, including names of the repa sand supervisors I have spoken with. I have had cell phones for 20 years and this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would never recommend ATT to anyone.

I have been active duty in the military for two years now and began my attempts for my military discount in May of 2015. It is currently September 2016 and I still have not received this discount, going on well over a year. I've gone in store a handful of times to resolve the problem and each time my information is resubmitted and I'm told that it should take a couple of months for the discount to take effect, but to no avail. I've shown my CAC card multiple times for the purpose of sending a confirmation email to my government email account and in none of those instances did I actually receive the email.

I have also brought my LES into the store which I watched the representatives scan in, but again, to no avail, I was told that there is still no record of my discount in the system. At this point I'm willing to drop AT&T as my service provider as the problem has been recurring for the past year. How can you possibly advertise a military discount it you are unwilling to provide it?

I called on August 24th because my U-Verse cable was receiving some pixelated images. A technician was sent to my property and determined it was a wiring issue. He contacted a second technician and left. The second technician arrived and did some work outside with the wires, he determined we would experience a service outage of a couple of hours up to three days while the issue was resolved. I called on August 25th to check the status of the repair. I was then told that it had been escalated to a contractor since dig work was required to repair the wires and that the project had an estimated completion date of August 31st. Since I work from home, I attempted to see if AT&T could provide me with a mobile hotspot while my internet service was down.

They could not do this for me but adjusted my account an additional $50--they claimed this was for the cost of the device and the service. They advised I go to a local AT&T store to get this hotspot and add it on the account. When I arrived at the store I was informed the device itself was $50 and the service was an additional $50. I was so unhappy with this blatant lie from the customer service rep I had spoken to that I went to T-Mobile and walked out with a hotspot and 6 GBs of data for $28. Throughout the proceeding days, I kept contacting AT&T to inform them that I had not seen any dig work being done around my property or neighborhood. They insisted that I be patient. On August 31st, I called twice --once in the morning and once in the evening.

The morning of the 31st I was told that there was a window from 8AM to 8PM for the work to be completed. When I called in the evening, I was told that the work had not yet been completed--or even started for that matter--and that I would be contacted the next day. I was not contacted on the 1st and I called myself to figure out what was happening. Now the project had an estimated completion date of September 7th. I attempted to call billing and see if my account could be adjusted and the "account expert" that I spoke to was horrendously rude.

First, she insisted that I had an overdue balance of $50 and this was the reason my services had been suspended. When I explained the situation to her and told her how unhappy I was and that I was considering switching all of my services (cable, internet, 3 mobile phone lines and home security) she told me--and I quote--"I highly doubt you have any type of home security, much less AT&T home security".

When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she informed me she would be transferring me and promptly hung up. Later that day I saw an AT&T technician outside of my property. He informed me he was checking the wires (despite already knowing it was a wiring issue). He told me that whenever the contractors get there, it would probably take three working days to repair the cables. I called technical support who told me the contractor would contact me the following morning between 8 AM and 12 PM to keep me updated.

On September 2, having not received a call from the contractor, I contacted AT&T again. This time I was told that there is a ticket but no one has been assigned to the ticket. AT&T has no information regarding when this work will be done and I have been without service (cable and internet) for over 9 days now. If the technician was correct and it takes three working days to do the dig work for the cables, the earliest I can expect my services returned is September 6th. And I highly doubt this work will even be done then since no one has been assigned. I have had an awful experience and immensely regret switching to AT&T. I wish I could give zero stars and go back in time before I ever decided to switch to AT&T U-Verse.

AT&T Wireless customer service failed to provide at best, minimal Network Connection for the very basic of wireless phone service. Starting the VERY first evening (after 9pm) spending from 3pm - after 9pm at the AT&T store activating our NEW service with AT&T, we began to see that we had if we were lucky, 1 bar of Network signal. I contacted AT&T Tech support, maybe around 10pm or a bit later to troubleshoot what could possibly be causing this.

I spent well over 2 hours performing the steps the Tech directed me to do, at one point she even asked permission, which I gave to access my phone remotely so as to see if there was an issue either with an app or settings, she did at that time direct me to change settings for the Mobile Network Type, the Roaming, the MIN and I think the PRL version settings.

This resolved nothing, my phone still registered barely 1-2 bars. I was on the phone with her until well after 1am. The very next day…the same issues. This was experienced on my husband’s AT&T Galaxy S7, my daughter’s Galaxy Note 4 and my Galaxy Note 4 (these were ported over to AT&T) from Verizon Network. This problem was relentless, it existed not just in our home, but outdoors, in our backyard/front yard, in our vehicle traveling throughout the city of Temple, TX, just up the block and ultimately at the foot of the building where the AT&T tower in our area is located just off of 1st St.

Not only were we plagued by the lack of 3G LTE and 4G LTE Network signal, but incoming and outgoing calls were so poor, it was as if we were using two way radios, completely choppy to the point that neither person could understand what the other was saying. During several poorly connected calls to your Tech Support personnel, conversations suffered being dropped causing either myself of them. If they made note of my number, to call back.

At one point, I had to contact my bank regarding my Debit Card being compromised requiring my card being closed and contacting them to have a new one issued. I found that trying to enter the numbers requested to reach a representative through an electronic call direction was absolutely futile. It kept saying, it could not understand my number entry on the keypad. This also happened even “speaking” the information. After 3 tries I was locked out and had to call their fraud division directly to unlock it.

Yet another incident happened while at the Walmart store located on West Adams. I had to call my daughter to see if she had prescriptions to pick up, I received a message that stated “your call cannot be connected” another attempt just rang and rang, yet another attempt went immediately to Voicemail or went immediately to Voicemail without ringing.

I have been with AT&T since I was first allowed to have a cell phone in high school in 2001. I got my own line in 2008. My aunt even retired from Pacific Bell before it became AT&T. I have never had anything negative to say about AT&T until my experience the other day. I’ve loved AT&T so much my household has almost every single possible product AT&T owns or is partnered with ranging from U-verse to internet to DirecTV. Anything you can think of my family has owned it at one point in time.

My issue and situation started on Saturday August 20th, 2016 with a suspension notice notifying me that I need to pay $283.06 by Tuesday August 23rd, 2016 or my lines would be suspended. When I received this letter, I was shocked because having a cell phone is so crucial to my business as a realtor and a small business owner. I immediately called customer service 5 minutes later and spent 25 minutes on the phone with a customer service representative by the name of Brittany. Brittany was very helpful and we went through all of my bill payments for the last 6 months. She assured me on Saturday that my service would not be suspended because there was no notification in her system about that. My phone bill is due on the 2nd of every month. I know that if I can not use my cell phone I can not make money to pay my other bills.

After speaking to Brittany, I was assured that everything is fine. I woke up Wednesday morning at about 7am PST to get ready for my 8am training to prepare for my travel trip next week out of the state. As soon as I was about to dial in, I was shocked to find out that my service had been suspended. I immediately called in to speak with a customer service representative who was very nice and I mentioned to her my situation. I had mentioned to her how impossible it is for me to have a past due balance on a bill where the due date hasn’t even came up yet. She told me that there was nothing she could do and I would be responsible for the $283.06. She then did mention that I would not have to pay a bill until October if I paid the $283.06 which clearly didn’t make any sense to me. She then apologized and said sorry while also wishing me luck.

I then hung up and called back a hour later. After being on hold for about 30 minutes the second time, I hung up. At this point, it was already 10am and I had to get ready for a meeting at 11. After I got out of my meeting, I called from my office phone to clear up this issue. The customer service representative I spoke when I first got through went through my last 4 months of bills and payments and was still saying that I would be responsible for the balance. I mentioned to her that why am I suspended for being current. I stressed how many business appointments I’ve missed and travel arrangements. I also have 2 members in emergency surgery that I needed to get updates on. She then transferred me over to a supervisor named Camille who was helping me.

I had been on the phone with the first customer service representatives for over 30 minutes before I was transferred to the supervisor. The supervisor heard of my issue and then went to do her due diligence and saw that my file was current and sent the request over to reinstate my service. By this time it was already 2:30 and lost the majority of my day. I work a lot with the east coast and central time zones so the vast majority of my day was shot. I asked Camille to speak with her supervisor to let her know about how great of a job she did helping me with my issue. I spoke to her floor supervisor and stressed how much of a hassle this has been because I have lost so much of my day for an issue that was not my fault.

I was trying to have the supervisor understand the importance of my issue and how I felt it should be fixed. All the supervisor did was just rush to get me off and transfer me back to Camille. After she transferred me back we just hung up. I have never had such an issue with any of my AT&T products ever in my 15 years of usage. I feel it shouldn’t have taken 6 hours to rectify this issue and I feel I should be definitely discounted or compensated for this . I called today to formally file my complaint and they informed me that my phone bill went up $77 and after reviewing the account they're not going to do anything about it and the account charges is valid. They also mentioned they would suspend service if the past due and the increase isn't paid.

My husband bought the pelican water softener no salt filter system. It was the natural soft water softener. From day one, our glasses, silverware, pots and pans have white residue deposited on them. The glasses have turned from beautiful crystal clear clean glasses to completely white and you can not see through the white haze nor do you want to use them. For the price he paid for this ($1300) he should have kept the water softener that he added salt to. How do you get rid of the white deposits using the pelican water softener no salt filter system?

Went to AT&T store. I wanted to combine phone accounts between my husband and myself. Bought a new phone $1,000, plus ordered Direct TV and obtained a security system. I was told combining the phones with Direct TV would save me money.

They told me the plan would be for 2 years which would include NFL package for 2 years. I was notified in mail NFL package would be for 1 year. And the direct TV with all the hidden cost will cost me more than I was paying for cable. was not told they had to run big wires across house nor a big dish on top of house. drilling in house for security was a mess. left dust from drilling everywhere. Didn't tell you system issues.

I went to ATT over 2 weeks ago my account still is not right on the billing side however, it is closer after they told me I would still have to pay for 2 separate accounts for 2 months and I had a melt down. so I was mislead in multiple directions and after being a customer for many years I was greatly disappointed. Now I know for sure when this contract is up I will switch my plans to another company, bc I don't like being mislead.

I am writing this formal complaint, because we have been lied to for the last time by one of AT&T's “professional” customer service representatives. Let me start out by saying, we have been loyal AT&T customers for many years, more than I can count and when we went into an AT&T store around June of 2015 to upgrade our phones and were talked into switching to Uverse from our current Comcast cable is when this all started. The representative in the store went through his whole spiel about the Uverse package and how it would save us money.

We liked that idea and had had some issue with Comcast in the past, but our only concern was that we had already paid for the MLP Xtra Inning’s package through Comcast and it was only 1/3 of the way through the baseball season at that point so we wanted to make sure we would still be able to get the MLB Xtra Inning Package with AT&T Uverse. The rep at the store said “absolutely” you will and the Gift Card you will receive will make up for the money you lost with already purchasing it with Comcast. It was 189.00 for the package and if I remember correctly the Gift Card was for 200.

So we agreed to switch and were told that after they install your service, you can call to order the MLP Xtra Innings Package. Well, AT&T Uverse doesn’t carry that package we found out when we called to order about 2 weeks later. We had already canceled Comcast, turned in all of our equipment, lost our money we had paid for the package with Comcast and your service tech ripped out all of the Comcast lines to our TV’s. We have 5 TV’s with cable boxes. The only thing we got after we called to complain was, we are sorry you were misinformed, this happens a lot when customers purchase services in the stores.

2 months ago I called to talk to someone about getting another Promo, because our year was up and our bill would go up over 100.00 a month. I either wanted to dropped some services/channels or get another promo so our bill would be about the same. Comcast did that for us every time our year or 2 year agreement was up without hesitation. I was told at that time, that they couldn’t offer a new promo, but would continue the same one we had for 6 months and to call back in December.

Last month I received our bill and they did not extend the promo, our promo was over and our bill was way more than expected. So of course I call to find out, tell them I need to drop some services and ask why I was told the promo would be extended for 6 months. The rep saw the comments on my account and apologized, he wasn’t sure why it wasn’t applied, but told me he was able to adjust the bill and told me how much to send for payment to make the Uverse account current.

I don’t remember the exact amount, but I think I paid 196.00 for that month. At that time he said if you combine your Mobile bill and Uverse bill it will save you 30.00 a month, so I agreed to do that. He also came back on the phone and said “I have found another savings for you, if you change your mobile plan to unlimited data and it will save you another 30.00 a month”. To that I asked, that’s funny last year you had us change from unlimited to our current plan to save money. He said it’s a promo that we are offering at the moment. I said my only concern is that with the unlimited we can’t use our phones as ‘Hotspots” and that is the main reason we went from the unlimited last year to our current plan.

He told me that we still have the ability to use the hotspot on the phone. Well, that is not the case, because the first time we went to use it, it was not available. We called to complain and of course were told, we are sorry you were misinformed. So we opted to switch back to a plan that allows us to use our hotspot. He also told me that AT&T was “giving” me a tablet and I would not incur any costs associated with this. I asked him what is the catch? He said nothing, it was a gift and it would not cost me anything per month. It would just be added to our data plan. I got an email saying this would not ship until I accepted the terms and conditions, which I NEVER DID. It showed up a few days later, I opened it, turned it on and played with it for a few minutes and it has sat on a shelf since.

Yesterday I opened a bill for $588.62, you have to understand this was shocking to say the least, it said I had a past due amount of $233.22, which I now understand is because we combined our bills and not only am I paying for last month mobile service, I have to pay ahead for next month’s mobile service. Which was never explained to me, but I understand. This needs to be explained to customers, they are basically paying for 2 months on the first bill, and this is tough for most people who are on a budget. The upsetting part about this bill is I am being charged a monthly fee for this “tablet” and the phone number associated with it. I was never told it had a phone number, I don’t want nor do I need another phone number.

I was also told yesterday when I called that there is nothing they can do (Theresa from the WV office) because I accepted the terms and conditions on 8/4/16, which I did not, I specifically refused to do it until I saw the first bill and was convinced that everything I was being told was the truth. There was never any mention of this tablet being on a “2 year contract” when I was “given” it. Makes sense, because I would have questioned a contract, when I was told it would cost me nothing per month. I did not accept the conditions, and neither did anyone else in my household. I would like to turn this tablet into a store and have this taken off our account.

I can understand being “misinformed” maybe once by your customer service reps, but this has been multiple times over a 14 month period. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get these issues resolved and now I have to somehow come up with 588.62 when I usually pay about 390.00 a month for our services.

I have also requested a call back from a supervisor and the representative that “GAVE” me the tablet and that has not happened yet. I know you are a multibillion dollar company that I hope takes pride in your honest employees. Well either we are extremely unlucky that we got 3 of your “dishonest employees” or you have some serious customer service issue. When I call it says that the conversation is recorded, I would like someone to listen to that conversation from last month with the employee that changed us to unlimited date and assured us that we would be able to use our hotspot and about giving me the tablet that “would cost me nothing per month”. See how dishonest he was, “just to get a sale”.

Looking for a resolution in a timely manner. I am sending this complaint into the corporate offices today.

I have been a customer for 16 years, and I am not a person who complain. On August 20,2016 .AT&T debited 231.19, from my checking account without my authorization. Not only was this unethical, but, it is against the law to go into somebody bank account without their consent. August 24, I talked to AT&T customer service representatives (James) he was no help, other than telling me there was nothing he could do.

I asked to speak to his supervisor, he told me his supervisor wasn't available, and she would tell me the only thing I could do was go to my bank and have them to do a reverse payment. This is the second incident I have had with you all this year. On February 11, I called to have my service bundled, the representative told me it would be at least 1billing cycle before I can see my statement combined and lowered. It was 4 months later(June) before they bundled my statement and I had to call them to see why it wasn't done.

The representative I spoke with said that it was supposed to be done in February. When I asked why wasn't it done, again they don't know. I asked what could they do to take something off my bill, she said we can only take off $25.00 . My combined service is supposed to be less, but, I realized it is actually 10 to 15 dollars higher than not being bundled. I know I am not the only customer that has a complaint against AT&T. It is time that AT&T start taking their customers serious. Like, I said, I am not a person that complain, but, this incident that happened on August 20, going into my bank account without my authorization and doing nothing to rectify the situation.

I look forward to hearing from someone so AT&T and I can come to some understanding. If not, I will forward this to the (BBB) Better Business Bureau.

We have AT&T u-verse, Internet and direct TV. When this months' bill was received it is almost $50 more than last month's. When establishing the account, we were told the bill would be the same for 2 years. When calling customer service, I was told there was a change in the billing date, and that was the reason for the increase. My complaint is that we are senior citizens living on a fixed income. A sudden $50 increase in a monthly payment impacts us. We do it have extra money. Why were we not previously informed? I was told in my conversation with customer service that we could get a discount for being AARP members and a discount for my husband being a veteran. You web sites appear to have discounts for cell phone users only. Please advise how to get these discounts.

Once again, a tropical event with heavy rainfall and flooding (hurricane Katrina ring a bell?) and no cell phone service for 3 days! AT&T, one of the biggest companies in the world, cannot grasp having their 'switching station' in a place or location that can't be flooded to prevent this from occurring again. They must be a little cash strapped and lacking money for capital expenditures. Good thing I'm paying for the land line also. Can't wait to switch to Verizon where I can travel the country and get reliable service.

I love ATT but I will never get the passport plan again as only the texting portion was really working I guess because we were home using WIFI. The data plan, I give mixed reviews. The passport locations were never near us especially in Paris and had to actually be in front of the café for it to connect and once it did it was very weak. I wasn’t able to constantly surfing the net or sending text/e-mails with photos, couldn’t post pics online so I can remember where all the photos were taken or save space on my device. It worked at home mostly then call 611 for assistance with but still had to constantly enter the city in order to locate a hotspot.

During an emergency used the phone a few times to call my sister and even had to refill my RAZA account to make calls to the us and Africa because the hotspot wasn’t working so couldn’t use WhatsApp while away from home; but I still got billed $200 for roaming which I think doesn’t make any sense at all. I have record of when and how I made my long distance calls and tried to explain that to agent I was talking to few weeks ago but we got disconnected and I was hopefully for 4 minutes that he would call me back so I don’t have to explain myself to another agent.

Room for improvement, for better customer service if a call drops while agent is research an issue the best practice will probably be to customer the client back since as I customer I don't have the ability to contact that agent directly or were told they cannot locate the agent :( That didn’t happen and you can already imagine that my heart was broken and I was tired. Lesson learn next year I won’t use passport and hopefully I won’t be with ATT anymore and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who likes to surf online for every single thing.

My advice to everyone who uses att passport plans keep in mind because if you are the type that likes to talk and text on the go and not "wait till you are at a cafe that has Wi-Fi or back at the home where there's Wi-Fi," then these free apps/services might not be as helpful and you're better off getting a mobile that is unlocked and get a SIM card once in Europe. An example might be, you and your travel group/companion are separated and need to communicate each other's whereabouts and maybe you need to do so rather quickly, rather than find a wifi hotspot. This is very sad and not worth it.

My account number is: When we first got the U-verse a month ago, on July 9th, David, Customer Service Representatives, told us you we're not going to charge us the installation fee, order 2237569906A. But we received the bill from you charging us the installation fee, and on July 29th, Hernando, from customer service (Medellin, COL Center) told us that Bryan, his supervisor, would review the tape from the sale to confirm whether there were or there were not installation fees, and they will have an answer on the next 5 business days.

We called them on August 5th and Christian, Cus. Ser. Rep., told us that Bryan, also his supervisor, would call us in 3 business days. And he would drop the installation  fee from the statement. Until now, nobody has called us, and the bill remains the same, including the installation fees. And it appears on my account as past due, when your representatives told me this wouldn't affect my credit report, but it is affecting it.

Nobody is taking care about this nor they seem to care on helping us, and we haven't received any answers. We feel frustrated and disappointed with your U-verse service. My family and I regret to finally accept U-verse service.

The technical support number takes me to someone that is obviously reading a computer. She speaks very poor English, keeps repeating same question (very frustrating, and even if I ask a technical question she continues to read off of something and doesn't answer the question. Its feels like I'm connected to a person which is located in an efficiency in Hialeah. Its always the same person. I dare anyone at ATT to contact her and go through what I went through.

You'll want to beat yourself and that's the honest truth. When did you guys start doing this? In addition, because I was frustrated on having to be charged $199 to get a tech out to my house and replied no thanks and I will replace cable myself. Cable is not worth $199 and I hung up. My system was completely deactivated for several hours. I sure hope they can't do that but, its funny when my husband called again and made an appt. the system came back up.

My phone has been out of service for 24 hours. I have tried to report the problem using your "extremely frustrating" automated systems. I have tried to talk to a person no less than 10 times today. None were successful. I was cut off, put on hold, told that your center is closed and now you are calling my other line(704-375-5300) every hour or so and hanging up. This is your automated system trying to determine if I still have a problem. I have tried numerous times to speak to a person and that evidently is not possible.

Several weeks ago you also unplugged my line while installing someone else 's line. It took several days to resolve. I have asked a supervisor to call at least 4 times and no one has called yet..Your customer service is the worst I have experience in some time and I have approximately 20 mailings on my desk asking me to sign up for additional services. I would appreciate someone from AT&T who cares to call me to resolve the issues....I have given up for the day.

This survey is forcing me to give a one-star review however my review for AT&T and the service I have received over the last 4 hours is a -25. Chantal at the Galveston location has the worst people skills and customer service skills of anyone I've ever met in my life. My husband and I are on vacation and my phone quit working and rather than assist me I was transferred to every department within AT&T and it's warranty department as well as hung up on several times. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for several years I have also been a customer at my business but after the service that I received today I will be canceling every account that I have with AT&T.

It's no wonder that you have a 1.93 rating because after the customer service that I received today, you should be out of business. Train your staff AT&T, teach them how to learn conflict resolution, teach them how to treat your customers but most of all teach them how to fix the problem in the first place.

How do I remove the 1 star? No stars or negative stars would be accurate. I live in a rural area. I had a landline with ATT for 35 years. Switched to ATT cell phones about 2.5 years ago because the ATT cell service in this area was great. Well approximately 4-6 months ago something changed. Cell service became awful. Internet sketchy. I have called Customer Service probably 20 times since February. Yes I have sat patiently on the phone with them for 1.5 -2 hours while they trouble shoot my phone, take remote access of my phone, put me on hold, consult with a supervisor, etc,etc,etc. Bought a new phone. Same problems. They suggested replacing or warranty out brand new phone. Fine.

Same problems. Sent back warranty phone and kept my NEW phone. Problems continue. Consulted with ATT store locally owned by a very good communications company. They tell me they can see a problem with the tower nearest me when they pull up their map. During my calls to ATT customer service they see nothing wrong. 2 tickets have been opened on tower. Backtrack...out of all my calls 1 rep did say she saw something wrong with tower signal leading to the 2nd ticket being opened Friday and someone would call me back in 48 hrs. Got a text this morning requesting that I call ATT at blah blah number to discuss my technical issues. I called. Basically I was told there is no problem with tower.

Tower is operating as designed. Well...there was no problem with ATT cell service until a few months ago. It was great! But SOMETHING has changed! I noticed it in February. Calls dropped but not just dropped. The phones will freeze. You can't end the call. You have to turn phone off. Internet on phones freeze. You have to turn phone off. Phone will not ring but you have a notification you have a voicemail. Not getting incoming texts. Outgoing texts aren't received. The problems are not being experienced by just me. It's a rural area. I have several family members here. I know lots of my neighbors. It's a widespread problem. We are all having the same problems.

Unfortunately like myself several people have bought new phones only to find out there was nothing wrong with our 2yr old phones. It's so ridiculous that the "Mark the Spot" ATT APP won't even connect or report until we leave this area. Then when it reports it reports some other tower where you have traveled to. It's maddening I guess because service here WAS so good. Something has changed. ATT refuses to admit anything has changed and insists there is no problem with the tower. Maybe if ATT sent a human being out to the tower someone could figure this problem out. Or maybe ATT spent all their funds acquiring DirecTV that they now can not maintain their equipment. I know ATT considers my account a drop in the bucket. But I will not call ATT again. I will spend my time researching other carriers with hopes someone else has cell coverage in my area.

Was it fraud? Was it a bate and switch? I am not sure but, after being on the phone for over 3 hours yesterday, I felt like I had been in a battle and I lost big time. This is a long story, but I will keep it on the short side. I have been a customer of ATT since 2011. I moved to a new build home in November of 2015. In calling ATT to transfer my service, the residential department could not find my address and could not get me service. I called back and asked for the ATT business department (these 2 departments do not speak to one another).

They did find me and set up a business account with a special offer of $40/month with an installation fee of $99, which would be refunded to me at the end of the 6 months promotion, which I found out later, that I had to request it by a deadline, which I was not aware of. (they kept sending my mail to another address) I had to fight to get the refund, but finally got that back. At the end of the 6 months, I called ATT on 4/27/16 to be transferred to a residential account with a new offer of $30/month for 2 years. I received 2 offers in the mail for the same $30/month offer. One had a deadline of 5/13/16 and the other 5/25/16. I called on the offer with the 5/13/16 deadline on 4/27/16 and all was set with the transfer of my service from business to residential.

I new that I had a credit and at $30/month, I would not have a bill for a couple of months. I happened to check my ATT account on 6/23/2016 to see how much credit I had left and to my delight, my bill is not $30, no, it's $60.00/month and had a $12.00 amount due. I should have had a credit left of my account. After speaking with 4 representatives and being transferred multiple times, I then get a prompt that my wait time is 1 hour. ONE HOUR......I did receive a call back which was a little over one hour later. I was told at that time, they were not sure why I have a $60 bill and would see what she could do. I was told that the $30 promotion was CANCELLED, she could not tell me why, she saw that I did call, but no notes on why it was cancelled. I now have a bill of $45/month instead of $30. My credit was no longer there and due to the error I had to pay $12.00 until this gets resolved so I don't have a past due bill.

You can't offer a consumer one thing and switch it to something else w/o the consumers knowledge. This is so wrong on so many levels. Oh and I forgot, I was told that this was the ONLY thing they could offer me. After an exhausting day of being on hold, going from person to person and told that was the best she could do, I was told I should have gotten a confirmation number. So I guess this is my fault. Later that evening I am enjoying my TV show and I see an ATT commercial for the $30/month offer for 2 years.

I have an e-mail address only, I changed my phone service when I moved. I cannot access my e-mail , telling me my id an password do not match. only password I ever had. I was told I had to close this e-mail before I could open another. I have no e-mail I'm screwed att. Thank you.

I had a bundle of TV and internet (U-verse) with TV service contract term being until June 10 2016 and Internet service term being until February 28th 2017.My TV service was expiring on June 10th and I decided not to prolong the contract and cancel TV service, therefore I called ATT and asked them to remove TV on the last day of the contract, they did it and said I would have my internet rate increase since I didn't have a bundle anymore, which was fine for me. I asked what the increase would be and what discounts they can give.

The manager responded with 2 options: 1) I keep my existing term of internet contract until February 2017 and they give me 10$/month discount and 2) I sign for the new term from June 10th 2016 to June 10th 2017 and they give me $15/month discount. I went with 10$/month discount keeping my existing term until February 2017.What I saw today on my account (June 10th): my term was renewed until June 10th 2017 and I have a discount of $10/month... so, completely different from what I chose on the phone with ATT manager (yes, it was a manager, not associate).

My friends, family and myself are receiving harassing texts from 787-679-1131, this is an AT&T number not affiliated with any of the persons recieving these texts. All involved have tried to contact the number but no one answers. Can you please shed some light on how to stop this or what to do to stop this, i would like to press charges against the owner of the number.

I cancelled my AT&T service on 2/17/16. Switched to Cox. Wife did not like it so we switched back to AT&T on 3/27/16. I informed the ATT account rep we wanted the same service we had when we left a month ago. While with AT&T previously we had international calling to Canada as my wife's relatives are ill and she calls them in Canada frequently. Received our first bill and we were charged about $500 for phone calls. Called AT&T many times complaining about our bill and was told there was nothing that could be done. My wife and I are in our late 70s and have never been treated in such a rude manner. This is senior abuse. Apparently, their shareholders do not care how customers are treated. Keep this in mind when shopping for a new phone carrier.

Over one month ago, i spent over 1.5 hours on the telephone with ATT employees with the simple task of transferring or porting my ATT telephone number to my ATT mobile telephone because my law office moved. I was told that the process would take only a few days. It has still not happened and i have received no update. About two weeks ago, i contracted with EFax to "port" my number from ATT, (209)521-3700 to my EFax account and signed all required paperwork. ATT is obstructing that process as well. Meanwhile, ATT has no trouble continuing to bill my ATT account number 139054948, even though zero service is being provided at the address where that account was set up, because as ATT knows. I have been vacant from that address for over one month.

Calling the "customer service" of ATT is one of the most intentionally wasteful experiences any human can ever have. "intentionally" wasteful on the part of ATT management because digital notes by ATT employees are routinely deleted and apparently, only morons, idiots and otherwise unemployed people are hired to work in ATT customer service. The number one question by customer service is "how would you like to pay your bill?". I have no bill owing when i call ATT. ATT is still riding the coat tails of when it was a monopoly; if ATT had to compete in the real world, it would quickly go out of business.

When will ATT either port my number to my cell phone or to my EFax account as i requested? I have 4 iPhones with ATT, internet and DirectV at other buildings. However, very easily, I can along with my friends and relatives can switch everything over to T-Mobile and Comcast. Is that what ATT is all about now? Demanding that your customers switch to T-Mobile and Comcast? I will wait 7 more days for ATT to straighten this out and if not, i know at least 20 current ATT accounts that will get switched to T-Mobile and/or Comcast.

ATT does not have a monopoly anymore; consumers have a choice. Do not have any of your moronic customer service people call me, they have wasted over 10 hours of my time on the phone over the last 3 years and they NEVER accomplish anything. Even you field workers have no use for your customer service employees who have pretend jobs. Time will tell what you will do about this problem; most likely nothing and then you will lose more customers. The reason why T-Mobile and Comcast are growing so fast is because of the profound corruption, dishonesty and incompetence of ATT employees and not because of anything special that T-Mobile or Comcast offer.

I have been able to used as admins on this line for over 5 years the primary is Marie my wife of 10 years. so when my daughter went to your Bethlehem store some ASSHOLE named Richard refused to let me approve the new sim card. I had all the correct info, and when my wife called the woman she spoke to said i am on the account to do these things. They had my granddaughter with them who is sick and had to wait for this butt to flex his muscles. As soon as our accounts expire goodbye AT&T!

U-verse Internet DSL link drops. The ratting of this service should be 0. Have been fighting this problem for 1 year. It has been so long of a problem I feel like I should have an anniversary party.

I went to 3 AT&T stores to trade in my phone and tablet. Finally in Victorville they had phones and everything I needed. Although they charged me a 35$ stocking fee, I was told to call AT&T and they could possible credit the money. When I called They finally said they would and then got disconnected. When I called back they said that there was no way that could happen and they wouldn't do that and couldn't do that.

I have been an ATT customer for over 20-years, not that, that means anything to them. I have had landline, cable, and now internet service with them. This has got to be the most aggravating company to do service with. It sounds like they are in a boiler room, the lady was not very helpful AT ALL. After waiting SEVERAL minutes to get someone on the phone, they still insist on charging you a $5 convenience fee to process your payment. This is ridiculous! Customer loyalty means nothing to these people!

AT&T debundled my service with Directv and now they're trying to charge me to have it reconnected because they made a mistake the service personnel told me that a system malfunction happen and that's what made my service be discontinued I was under a $25 a month bundle package starting 8/30/15- 8/30/16 but att system shows it was their fault but wants me to pay bill to get service back on when they breached my contract for service I was paying as if I was still under the bundle but I wasn't so they say I responsible to pay all charges both att and Directv, for their company malfunction

They cut my business phone off for no reason. I have three lines, but only one was disconnected. They could not give me a reason as to why this happened. Their mistake cost me a lot of customers, The only help they seem to have, is to put you on hold and apologize for there incompetence. The phone line has been off for over 24 hours with two no show repair appointments. They have only offered to credit me for the time my line was down on my bill. I cannot make up for lost customers and the embarrassment this has caused me personally and my business. I cannot in good conscience rate AT&T on a scale from 1-5, because they are a 0.

This is my last attempt at trying to get AT&T service to our residence. We live just outside of San Antonio, Texas in a subdivision called Trailwood (at 27115 Bent Trail) - it may actually show up as a Boerne, Texas address. We have been trying to get high speed internet service for years, from AT&T, Time Warner and/or GVTC; whoever would bring us service. We presently use HughesNet which rarely works and when it does it is painfully slow. We live on a flag lot, which sets us back from the road. This is also the point where AT&T or Time-Warner would ordinarily bring us a connection - a distance of 937 LF. Right now we use Dish Network to bring us TV service.

When we first built our house in 1998, AT&T brought us a land line from the rear of our property as we butt up to an adjacent subdivision (Highlands Ranch) – just 209 ft from our house! It is also on those same overhead lines that we get our power from CPS! Since my wife and I use our cell phones pretty much exclusively, we terminated our home phone service years ago. Now it seems that AT&T will not or is unwilling to bring us a connection off our back property line!! All necessary utility easements are in place, so we do not understand why we now have this problem.

On numerous occasions we have called AT&T about providing service over the past few years - each time we had given up after being on lengthy phone calls and botched service calls. For years we heard we were simply too far from the road and a signal would not travel far enough to the house without a repeater (sorry - don't recall the jargon or all the technical reasons why), so we could never obtain service. We decided it was just going to be something we could not get answered and gave up.

However, given the increasing importance of internet service and the inconvenience of not being able to work from home in the evenings or on the weekends (since I need reliable/fast internet service), more recently my IT consultant at my business told me our situation was ridiculous and he offered to help. After weeks of calling and explaining, he first helped us schedule to have Time-Warner come out and look at bringing a connection from our front driveway (937 LF away). We actually paid many thousands of dollars nearly 10 years ago to bring power underground in conduit to the front of our property to power a private gate entry along with a separate conduit for cable.

A few weeks ago, Time-Warner came out to survey our property to better understand the installation requirements and it was during that visit my IT guy noticed that AT&T actually had fiber on the overhead lines off our rear property line!!! So, after many subsequent and lengthy calls to AT&T to explain our situation and the availability of fiber right at our back door, we were finally able to schedule to have a technician come out last week to connect us to the fiber! However, I received a call from the tech just prior to the scheduled meeting time. He was on his way and was simply confirming his service order that he was to be installing DSL service from the street! We had to go over everything all over again with him – that we had ordered fiber service. Upon hearing that he said he would need to cancel the order and reschedule after he spoke to his superiors. He added that he would call us back shortly. That was a week ago today - needless to say, no one has called us back and we are back to square one.

Given the close proximity to our rear property line (and fiber from AT&T) we see absolutely no reason why we cannot get high speed service from AT&T from the fiber line in our backyard! The other connection would need to wind its way up our drive way 937 LF to the house – it may not even be possible! But I have to say, we are at our whit’s end. Years of delay and countless hours on the phone on indefinite hold with AT&T staffers. Listening to them typing away on their computer (typing what?) while we wait for any direction – any news, any solution…maybe a site visit - anything. When finally got through to someone about 10-14 days ago after having our call forwarded 3-4 times on just one such call we thought we were going to finally resolve our situation. We explained the whole story to that person. I should add – a person that sounded as though they could make something happen. We sent them an aerial of our property with measurements. We showed them where their AT&T fiber was located. They GOT IT! They said ok – we’ll send out a technician and an installation team! So, we finally thought we were there. Then, as noted above, the technician called last minute and said he did not have orders to connect the fiber, just DSL!

Come on guys. This cannot be that difficult. We cannot be the only residence with a bit of a unique connection dilemma…one by the way that has an easy solution – coming off our rear property line. Why can’t we get service? What takes so long? Why does it appear no one can make a decision? We ae trying to get AT&T to take our money. Please hook us up and take our money? What else can we do or try to get your attention? We are very frustrated with this continuing situation. Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

First off, I am 40 years old and have NEVER filed a complaint against ANY company EVER!! That being said, this is why I feel it necessary to voice my complaint. I have been what you call a "valued customer" for nearly 25 years. I had a landline, internet and 4 cellular devices with AT&T. My nightmare began a couple years ago when my internet stopped working. I called AT&T and was talked into switching to U-Verse. Ok, no problem! A tech came out and installed my new internet service. I immediately realized the internet connection was extremely slow and ultimately did not work at all. I called AT&T back and they sent a tech out who said he fixed it.

I guess "fixed it" was temporary because a few days later....no service. This happened again and again for several months. I was finally told by an honest tech that the "real" U-Verse wasn't available in my area. Tech said she fixed it but again a few days later baaam...no internet service. I called again and they scheduled my appointment for the next day. The next day came and went and nobody came to my house or called. I called to find out why and was told that they accidentally scheduled me for the following day between 4-8 pm. So the next day I left work early so that I would be there in case they came at 4:00. My husband and I sat in our living room with the front door wide open patiently awaiting the tech. At 9:00 pm I called to find out why the tech hadn't showed. I was told the tech was running late and would be at my house within an hour.

I confirmed, "Your tech is going to come to my house at 10:00 at night?" The customer service rep said, "Yes." Ok, I'll continue to wait and that is what I did until about 12:30 am when I went to bed. The next day I called back to complain that nobody ever came and I was told that the notes stated that the tech came to my house, rang the door bell, knocked and called my phone and nobody answered. Uhmmmm...wrong!!! I had no missed calls or voicemails on my land line or cell phone. I called to complain and was transferred several times to "supervisors". One of the times I was transferred, they just hung up before I even spoke. Another time a "supervisor" would call me back the next day. Nope, that didn't happen. So that being the last straw, I cancelled my internet service and went with a different company. Since they were offering a deal on my landline also, I went ahead and gladly switched.

Jump to the next scene one week ago. My daughter had the iphone 5c. This was the second Iphone 5c that she has had because the first one decided to jump off the diving board into a swimming pool. I replaced the phone at my cost because it was my daughter's fault. So we get the new phone and it is crap from the beginning. Home button never worked, text messaging worked when it wanted to and a few weeks ago the screen cracked in front of our eyes from just picking the phone up. A few days after that, the phone was unusable.

I called AT&T and after being transferred from Insurance to warranty to whoever else and had to explain the story each time, I was told that they would ship us a Iphone 5s priority shipping and we would not need to use my upgrade. She did tell me that they would have to charge my account $400 but that they would credit my account $400. Not sure why but whatever...I agreed. Priority shipping would take 2-5 days. This was a Sunday so I figured it would be here by Friday. So the week went by and Friday night, still no phone. I called AT&T and was told the phone was accidentally shipped to the wrong address so they stopped shipping and had it sent back. (They sent it to my mother's address which makes ZERO sense.)

I was also told that they tried calling me to tell me that there was an issue with the shipping. Surprising...I must get no reception anytime AT&T calls me because I had no missed calls or voicemails on my cell phone or land line again!!! So I asked for them to overnight it to me since it has now been one week with my daughter having no phone. I was told they could not overnight it and the lady I spoke with last Sunday gave me false information and they would not be able to send me a phone without doing an insurance claim. See above- I already talked to Insurance!! They transferred me elsewhere!!! I finally asked if she (Amari) was going to help me and she said not without an insurance claim.

Which would take several more days and priority shipping would be 2-5 days again (if they sent it to the right address this time). I told her that I was fed up with AT&T and that I was highly considering switching to another company. The lack of care in her voice and her unwillingness to try and even attempt to fix this pushed me right out the door.

You just lost a "valued customer". The two words that you say to me every time I call. The two words that mean nothing to me based on your actions. I can tell my kids I love them every day but I have to show them that I love them for them to believe it.

I sign up for a AT&T services this month, it has been the biggest nightmare. I signed for wireless tv service, while the tech was installing I noticed all the wire. The tech and I called customer service to correct the problem and it wanted him to do them a favor and change the order. He informed them that he could not do that. I have been promised by several reps that they would call me back, but to this day, they have not. The internet service is so slow, it frustrating to try and log on. It is impossible to speak to someone who speaks proper English and understand the problem.

AT&T representatives offered to keep my account open when I informed them I was switching to a competitor. They did not disclose that doing so would result in a recurring $7 monthly charge. Upon receiving my first bill, I called to AT&T to dispute the charge, but AT&T refuses to remove it.

I was riding my bicycle Northbound on Indian Creek Drive (Miami Beach FL, 33141). Indian Creek Drive has parallel parked cars between Harding Ave and Byron Ave . According to Florida Statute 316.2065, a bicyclist is required to stay 4 feet from parallel parked cars, therefore I know I was well within my rights. On this segment, an AT&T Vehicle (Licence Plate BQZ M14) began tailgating me, and honking his horn for 2 blocks because he wanted to turn on Byron apparently. I would like to send a complaint to HR and have this driver reprimanded for reckless driving and possibly assault with a deadly weapon!

Been with AT&T for many years. I thought for many years I had a non-pub and or unlisted number and no personal info listed. I was wrong. After realizing my number was listed thru all sources, google, internet, white pages. etc. others. I tried a few years ago to resolve but still not corrected. In addition, AT&T has the worst customer service w the automated system. Just now I've been on here 12 hrs or more, waiting, hold, connections transferred to wrong deptartments. Automated system is disconnected and or connected out of the country...Asia, China, Phillipines, Puerto Rico... I know it is cost effective for the company, but not the customers. No offense...but I just cant understand the dialect most times. So so so dissatisfied. Former employee/Retiree.

I was attempting to request repair in my phone due to a data usage problem! I was informed "twice" that a supervisor would call me to handle the issue! Still no contact. However I get a bill reminder "promptly" every month from the billing department.

They quoted me a price to sign up for new service and lied about the price. I'm now paying ten dollars more for the exact same service than when I bundled my home phone with internet. Ihad home phone and internet with them for 50 total with taxes. now its 57$ plus taxes. The rep lied to me because i went over this with him in great detail. AT&T will not lower my rate and apologizes.

Our front yard was torn up last fall while installing underground service. The repair off the lawn is unacceptable, it is rough and the seeding grass will not grow in the poor dirt quality. Other ares in the neighbor hood had been prepared for sod. Ours is on a cul-de-sac and out of site to daily traffic. I want my lawn repaired like others

3/17/2016 - No phone service(landline) no internet as well. 1st appointment 3/18/16 had to cancel toward the end of the promised time as I had to leave the house. Rescheduled for 3/18/16 PM and services reestablished by 9:30PM. 3/21/16 - rental unit in same house without any service; AT&T provided them with services the same evening. However, I again had no more phone or internet services(3/21/16). Another AT&T appointment 3/22/16 (now the 4th one) made and was informed that service man the evening before had given my line to rental unit and just cut me out and left me without services. Not only that the service man on 3/21/16 refused to reestablish my line as he did not have a "ticket".

Knowing very well that he had just given my line to his customer and that I was left without services. What kind of way is this to treat a customer? Unacceptable. It took 4 appointments and a lot of waiting time to have my services reinstalled. To reimburse me for all this inconvenience and unprofessional way of handling this matter I would appreciate if you would wave my service charges for one month. Thanking you in advance.

In February 2016, AT&T came to our subdivision, Kingsbridge East in Oviedo, Florida to install Uverse fiber optics. With the recent rains in March, the area excavated by AT&T had collapsed revealing a three inch hole in the sewer line resulting in raw sewage flowing through the hole onto the exposed ground. The hole is approximately 3 feet deep and 4 feet across and next to the sidewalk. On March 26 we called the repair line at 1-877-737-2478 and opened a ticket as this was an immediate concern for health and safety.

Not having any response from AT&T by March 28th we were forced to call a plumber and have repairs made that totaled $544.27.As of March 29th we still have yet to hear from AT&T. We have attempted to call to find the status of the open ticket and were given the runaround. We are long term wireless customers and are extremely disappointed wi response to an immediate health and safety matter. We expect reimbursement and to have the hole filled. AT&T equipment appears to be damaged also.

Hard to write with limited time. Techs came yesterday upgrade service. Now nothing works spend3 hours on phone missed NCAA playoffs. So upset. TVs out internet out after speaking last tech over an hour lost connection and never called me back even though we confirmed call back number. He also mad me cancel the appointment I had set up for tech before he would help me so my poor experience will get worse when I need call again tomorrow. So frustrated!

In March 21, 2016. I ask for update the phone service from limited service to unlimited service adding $10.00. with the representative over the phone the total amount will be $57,00 plus taxes. Today I received an e-mail showing a combination the statement with Direct TV what we never touch in our conversation. Please correct or keep two separates statement one for DTV and another for phone an internet. I wish to fix this matter as soon possible. I hope to receive an answer to my claim.

in January 2016 At&t called us about changing from At&t internet to U-verse service. The Customer Service Agent explained that they was changing DSL to U-verse because they was discontinuing DSL. She explained how U-verse would speed up the internet because they was switching to fiver optics. My husband agree to the change. She stated the bill would be $62.00 plus taxes for 12 months. He asked her would their be any problems with the switch. She stated no because I'm putting in the computer. She gave him the date and time.

On January 16 2016 around 2:00 pm a young man came to my home to install the U-verse equipment. In February we receive a bill from At&t for $77.28 I pay the bill at the At&t store after paying the bill. U-verse send us a bill for $161.13 for February and March with a $9.00 late fee stating that never received the payment for February. I called the representative and explained how we received two bills for one service and your representative blame us for not looking at bill he when on to say that we will receive a check for the $77.28 by mail in for to six weeks.

I got very upset with the Supervisors Lopez ID XY92B32 he was very unprofessional. He told us he would split the payment, on March 11, 2016 we would pay $80.56 and on March 26, 2016 we would pay $80.57 this was the arrangements. Now they saying we can't get my $77.28 back no one knows where my money went to but it is showing on my At&T bill and i have my receipt. I'm paid two bills for February.

My question is where is my $77.28 and why couldn't they transfer the money from my At&t account into my U-verse account. I'm entitle to my money back. They never cancel my At&T bill now I have two for one of service. I'm hoping to hear from you soon.

If I could give a negative star I would. I waited for over 3 weeks for service to be set up after a move. I was told the first time there was a problem with tje outside box and the installation guy couldn't fix it. Inwas rescheduled for another week out for the second installation guy to say the problem was never fixed. After spending 2 hours being bounced around on the phone no one could give me a straight answer or guarantee my services would be fixed. I still have no service and not one employee at att can help me or tell me the problem. This is the absolute worse service I have ever seen in my life.

Grossly over billed for services. Was on phone with 3 customer service reps for over two hours, only to be told be all 3 of them that their phones and Internet were not working!!! And this is their business! One rep was located in Montego Bay, one sounded Chinese, the other sounded Indian. All said they were having too many technical issues to resolve my problem!

I am the Manager of Richard's Buckhead Collision and we have been loyal customers of AT&T for along time and have had several business that had chosen AT&T. I was very disappointed and frustrated that I could not get to talk to any customer service and my calls were automatically being transferred to a collection agency. Our account is current and we do not see why I could not have the opportunity to talk to live person to understand what was going on. Attaching a bill showing our account is current. I need an immediate explanation of what is going on. If I do not receive an immediate response, will take action to report to appropriate agency.

I dealt with three different employees. The problem was a difficult one, and it took two referrals and three employees to resolve it. The first employee (AT&T Mobility) gave poor help. She could not deal withn the problem and transferred me to the wrong department (billing). The employee in Billing did not have the resources to respond to my problem but found and gave me the number she had for the problem I described. She also was helpful and patient even though she had no resources for dealing with it. The number she gave me was disconnected but gave a new number to call. At that number (U-Source) the service representative gave good service, seemed to have access to the resources to deal with it, and gave me other useful information.

The situation was that I was receiving multiple calls from "the Federal Investigation Department" threatening to "go to court" with certain unspecified charges. I knew the falsity of the calls and called the number given twice to ask that they stop calling me. After repeated additional calls (six times yesterday) I verified that the incoming calls and the return call were from the same number and that it traced to AT&T Mobility. I called AT&T Mobility, described the problem and suggested they investigate. They told me they could do nothing unless the calls were coming to my cell phone. I explained the calls were coming to my land line, not my cell phone. Finally they said I should request a blocking order. I requested to be transferred to the proper department to do that.

The department I reached was the billing department. The woman I spoke to there was patient and helpful and researched the number to call. The number I called had been disconnected. I called again to make sure I had dialed right and got the same message but noted a new number, which turned out to be the number which connected to a U-Verse number where I got the blocking order and obtained other useful information.

SUMMARY: the AT&T Mobility service was neither helpful nor forwarded my call correctly. The billing department was the wrong department but patiently went over the problem and gave me the most recent information she had, which was outdated but apparently correct. The only flaw was that she didn't sem to have received information about the change. The U-Verse service was excellent.
RonaldEWalker@aol.com

Still get shutdown. On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 11:45 PM I emailed my complaint directly to AT&T Customer Care at attcustomercare@att.com. I wanted to tell them about the requested AT&T wireless account change. Apparently my phone’s SIM card was disabled when I change SIM card for my son’s phone. After hours I still can not get my phone restored. Please fix it, the number is linked to a very unhappy customer.

I had one of the most upsetting, disappointing, and stressful experience with an AT&T employee the last night. I had a problem where the charger connector could not connect to the port on my iPhone. I went to a female employee at the Kaneohe location (#808-236-4494) and she assessed the situation as a loss and that I would have to file a claim to get a new one. She told me to get a cheap phone from Walmart or Target until I receive my phone. I then proceeded to Target and purchased a $15 flip phone and $30 refill card. I wanted to get a second opinion, so I went back to the same AT&T today and met with one of a representative whom I fully trust. He looked at my phone and just said that there was lint in it, so he cleaned it and it worked great! He said that it was a common problem for those who put their phone in their pants pocket. He was then able to charge my phone.

So, I went back to Target to get a refund on my items, but unfortunately, they could not refund me the $30 refill card. I would still have to pay this bill on my credit card! I feel that AT&T should refund me the amount for the refill card since the purchase of these items could have been avoided. I don't understand why there was such a discrepancy between the two representatives. Is it due to lack of training? Ignorance? Incompetency? I feel that AT&T needs to remedy such unfortunate situations such as these. I have told my friends and family about this and I know this will have an impact on this company unless something is resolved. I am a loyal customer to AT&T and I want to continue having this company as my carrier. Please let me know what the solution will be. Thank you very much for your time and support regarding this matter.

On 10/14/2015, I called AT&T to ask if there were any options available that would lower our wireless bill and to also ask about upgrading my iPhone 5s and my husband's iPhone 4. I was transferred to AT&T's "Retention"/"Loyalty" Dept. (I put those in quotation marks because I am not sure if the "Retention" Dept. is the same as the "Loyalty" Dept.-I don't think that some of the AT&T customer service representatives know if there is a difference either!)

When I was finally connected to the "Retention" Dept.; I spoke with a representative named "Mary Ann". Mary Ann reviewed my bill and said that she could double my data (from 3GB to 6GB) at "no extra charge." I was happy with that and she said that she would have that taken care of.

During this same conversation with Mary Ann (on10/14/2015), I asked how much it would cost for my husband and I to upgrade our existing iPhone 5s and iPhone 4 to either an iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, or 6s plus. I specifically asked what the monthly cost was for the different GBs of each iPhone model under their NEXT plan. I also asked her how much each phone cost if bought outright.

Mary Ann informed me that if I upgraded BOTH phones, my bill would be $116.66. (She also offered two free Otterbox cases.) I reviewed the amount of my bill with the two upgrades 3 times; to ensure there was no misunderstanding when I reviewed this with my husband.

In addition, I asked Mary Ann to note my account to document what we discussed (the doubling of data from 3GB to 6GB at no additional charge, the 128GB iPhone 6s Plus pricing, two free Otterbox cases and what my bill would be if I upgraded BOTH phones). I asked her to note this discussion on my account to avoid any confusion if I called AT&T to order the iPhones or if I went to an AT&T retail store to purchase the phones.

Little did I know that this was the beginning of an ongoing and still unresolved NIGHTMARE. Since my initial call with Mary Ann on 10/14/15, I have called AT&T at least 5 times; with each call lasting anywhere between 45 minutes to a little over an hour. I have been transferred, hung up on, and have been told that there is nothing that can be done. My most recent call was yesterday, 2/29/16, which lasted 2 hours and 8 minutes.

Mary Ann failed to properly document our conversation regarding the price of the phones she quoted and what she quoted for my bill. She also failed to double my data as she had promised, which resulted in some inept person messing up my data plan, being charged for a "change" in my plan and losing rollover data.

Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was told by AT&T Customer Service that "there is nothing more that we can do for you". And that I will need to go to an AT&T retail store to resolve these pricing and billing issues. That didn't make sense to me, but since I needed to pay my bill anyway, I went to the AT&T store in an attempt to resolve these issues. This turned out to be a waste of time. At the store, it was suggested to me that the only way to lower my bill was to lower my data plan to 2GB.

I almost lost it! I explained to them that my data plan is not the issue, since I was receiving 6GB of data for the price of 3GB due to the double your data promotion in October 2015. Rosa, the manager at my local AT&T store was just as inept and unhelpful as Customer Service! She said that this was a Customer Service issue; so I could come back when I had more time and I could contact Customer Service while I was at the store. For what?! So she could look at me while I call Customer Service?! That was ridiculous.

The Customer Service at AT&T really sucks. They lie and lead you to believe you will be receiving what you were promised; then purposely do not document you account. Which then leaves you on the hook for paying way more than you were promised, or having to decide if you want to pay a termination fee to get away from them, their shady practices, their crappy customer service and their overly inflated cost of services.

Have feedback for AT&T?