Facebook Customer Service

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

I don't know why my facebook is blocked, I'm unable to login it asked me for verification when I have tried to verified my account through email it's not working because my I'm unable to access my email, please unblocked my facebook account so I can update my new email.

bought knitting machine from them it worked then stopped they came got it working then it stopped. fault is cables to motor. they sent 2 cables 13 july post first class. i have not received them. i asked them to send 2 more cables they said no. this is not good enought if they had tested the cables they would no they were faulty. this is 3ed e/m to facebook

I was restricted from posting due to a “community standards” violation which was a photo of an Adolf Hitler quote about taking people’s rights away. My post was immediately removed. It was meant to be an awareness post about people losing their rights. The photo was copied and reposted from another Facebook user. After my account was restricted I checked and the original posters account was still active and the photo I copied and reposted was still on his wall. Why am I being discriminated against?

Dear Sir,
This is the second time you restrict my account because I shared posts that they don’t follow your community standards
Sorry to say that your supervision is not qualified, are they can’t read and understand the post or they have a personal reason?
How they restrict my post I just shared and the original one already there they didn’t restrict, they should be better than this

Hello Staff, there seems to be a misunderstanding of my account at the Site. I recently logged back onto the Site after over a decade 'plus' but it asked to verify my identity by uploading a photo and other info requested. After waiting for a few weeks it says that I have caused harm to the Site by some unexplained reason to which I HAVE NOT LOGGED ONTO THE SITE ROUGHLY SINCE I FIRST JOINED, mainly for internet security reasons of where I reside and other. All interactions can be confirmed since joining, being the email given is apart of Me still and My Aviation background check of certified since before the beginning of the year 2000... PLEASE CONTACT

Why would Facebook suddenly disable your account that you have maintained for many years without any reason or warning whatsoever? Yesterday I was looking at photos that my friends posted of their children or vacation and today I am told my account has been disabled.

Since I changed my phone number for verification due to having issues using my account while in South Korea to a Korean phone number, now I cannot get a code texted to my phone in the USA.

It would be nice if these "Communist" owners of Facebook would be kind enough to give a reason why suddenly they disable your account without any warning or reason whatsoever.

They did away with my account for no reason. I do not post I just like others post. I was also looking for a place to live because I need a new place very soon. I am a mixed race I believe they did this because of that.

Can’t get on my nearly by friends it not working

I purchased a sewing machine on june 13 2020 and have not heard anything. I have contacted the email given to me three times now to no avail. How do I get my money back

My Facebook account has be locked out and i dont know why. Facebook said i had to send them a government ID picture to log back on. I have sent it them over 15 times with no response. I have my username and password but i cannot log on with out a response from them about the photo ID. there is no way to contact them ,i have tried calling with no luck and ive tried emailing them with no luck . At this point i just want to delete my facebook account and cant even do that . this is just wrong . I dont even know if i have been hacked or what the problem is

i did make complaint to u about facebook can et me know what going on about it please

I am not able to open and operate a personal account on facebook as they say I violated the community standards but they are not specific about what and how I violated. I even uploaded my ID but it didn't help. I am not able to contact them personally to take up this issue.

Censoring political and health related posts from news feed that dont violate and codes.

I have been waiting for almost 2 months for my refund! I mailed back items, they got them but I got nothing! $85.90 is owed to me

Nothing wrong with my website page no

It other companies thst use this for more ad placement on line but there business are nrong the cash to do a large credit line with you , ok home depot is one thst on here agsin these thst just got in job for lieing to day never had facebook account to dun Brad st
Home depot try to tell they didn't have so there on line credit account to send any amount approved transaction payment to purchase this Will attached to there account with you am agsin this has cheat me out of service for a project 16747 52 Mt Carroll place motel in Mt Carroll il 61053

Cannot get access to my page, now I cannot access my games which I have spent time and money on ...

BE CAREFUL NOT TO CAUSE YOUR COMPANY TO ANSWER TO A FCC COMPLAINT CONCERNING YOUR SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP. Trust me you are not the only people with a opinion!

I received emails early hours of 19th May from Facebook and Instagram indicating there was suspicious activity on my account and that there had been requests for password resets. I logged on to Facebook to change my password and had to provide a form of ID. I was then told my account was disabled and any appeal was refused. I am unsure why this happened but this will now affect my business. I believe that due to the emails sent from Facebook, my account was hacked and therefore wrongly disabled.

I want to delete the facebook mnager page on my account by name "Flower Writes" and Im unable to, pls delete it

you have blocked my a/c for some reason which I don't understand. I am a 74 yr old pensioner with 7 grown up children ^ 3 ex wives. as they are spread over the UK I am finding it very difficult to be in touch with them. Facebook was my aid for instant communication. you told me I was under investigation but I have heard nothing from you on this and I am pretty transparent, so I cant see your reasons for blocking me. Also twitter is off limits to me. In the middle of the virus pandemic I feel my family & friends have beenblocked from me for no good reason and I have done nothing wrong other than my opinions on the tory government. not unusual on facebook. please help.

Facebook have blocked me for 7 days because i shared a post of Tommy Robinson. I did not even comment on the post, how has Facebook become so undemocratic, or is it because Nick Clegg does not like above name!

I got frequent request for security check. I was asked to seek help from friends to get codes from them. It is so frequent that they got irritated . Thank you
I need to log into my face book accouny

Yes my Debb Griffin account was real and I can't verify my damn number and the lost of my account was a bad mistake,,,,,,,,,,,, but please I need it back now and I just wanted messenger anyway , now I claim to be 62, of age and I'm tired of waiting thank you

Ordered an item from one of your advertisers,item was not even close to what i ordered,it was a gift for my Grandson,used paypal ,so i tried reaching out to them,but they have me jumping through hoops! My question is why would Facebook allow a company to advertise on their website who are falsely advertising a product ? I read the comments AFTER i ordered the item and the comments said it was a scam! Doesnt Facebook see these comments? If so, how could they let this company keep advertising on their website? Thank You for your time,

Ok i was making a reply to a person , the next thing i.know im blocked by face book.,its not tge first time and each time i struggle to grasp.your reasoning, once i was replying to an accociate and said dumb blk rump.mind you we both blk, talking snack, the other day i said trump hadnt done squat and you are delusional blocked agin,,I dont use profanity and talk in general so i think this block on me now deserves to.be looked into because there is no hate spech or nothing. But im accused of that .

Please permanently delete my Facebook account and messenger account!! I have tried many times but I’m still on there??!! This is causing stress and anxiety in my family and relationship!! I need them removed ASAP thank you

Got a new never used phone signed into my Facebook next thing I know I go to sign in it is in Spanish saying Elizabeth Mora but with my page and friends I immediately want my page deleted it is under Stephanie Lyons Taft California if it is not done Immediately I will be contacting BBB.

I have complained to Facebook about someone impersonating me, used my contact and posted my pictures, Facebook told me that it was not a violation of their terms or policy.

Trying to get on Facebook andit says account is disabled. Please belp me get my Facebook account back to running. Miss the interaction from friends

I posted a video and it was deleted. I didn’t delete it. The message says I only shared it with a small group. I’m guessing Facebook deleted it? Can you explain why?

I have been given a ban from posting, because I responded to a user who falsely accused me of being a vile racist.

Why am I banned and not him

I Am an 82 year old, disabled, and Facebook is my contact with the outside world

Please respond and reinstate my account....this is so unfair .

Apparently one is not allowed to call a rapist of a certain mid-eastern ideology what they are. When asked for a review my request was denied.

Suddenly locked out of my FB account 4 weeks ago for no reason— had account 10 years with no issues. Followed all directions offered by FB to correct the issue to no avail. No phone or email work to get assistance! Still am unable to access and I have tried everything Daily for Hours at a time, still cannot enter my account. No way to rectify although I have sent dozens of messages to Facebook it still is disabled! What do I do to get my personal information and 10 year account back for my use! Very upset, frustrated and have tried everything!!! HELP!

.U ASKED ME TO GIVE PHOTO IMG WHICH I DID TODAY MORNING, WHEN I OPEN MY FACE BOOK A/C. I GET TO READ WE R REVIEWING THE PHOTO WHICH U HV SENT US ON 20TH JULY. SO HOW MUCH TIM,E IT WILL TAKE TO OPEN MY FB????

I am unable to log into my FB account and can't get help to fix the problem. Many phone numbers with nobody answering them.

I have not been able to log in to my account sence i moved tried every security code you sent me not going to send my id in case i have been hacked not going to bother my friends i have done everything else prove it is me

$99.00
yesterday I tried to buy coins on facebook game Take 5. Everytime i hit the amount to buy another box would come up with someones name to send them a request for coins...It happened 3 separate times and i kept hitting cancel. Well, they ended up charging my card 3 times for $99.00 and didn't even give me my coins...I complained to facebook and told them i wanted a refund and got a notice back saying the matter was closed and i couldn't get my money back...I cannot afford a $300 charge. I can't seem to get anyone to answer me now....what can i do...I need my money back...please help me

I was hacked 2 times in the last 10 days and you can see that I did change my security code. Some of the comments on my page are not mine and I and now I am blocked for 30 days, I tried to contact with Facebook but it keeps on saying try later sending it a whole day. WHY?

ON TODAY'S DATE 15 JULY 2019, WAS NOTIFIED THAT ACCOUNT WAS FROZEN DUE TO A COMMENT I MADE BUT DIDN'T MEET YOUR COMMUNITY STANDARDS, THIS IS VERY DISSATISFYING IN THAT I SEE DOZENS AND MORE OF DISPARAGING COMMENTS MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS OF OUR NATION, VARYING FROM DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN, YET , YOU ALLOW ALL THIS TO CONTINUE FROM DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE WATERS, THREATENING AND COMMENTING ON SITES YOU ALLOW OF OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED.. THE LIES AND OTHER THAT CONTINUE ON YOUR SITE. THAT ARE DISERSED ALL OVER, YET WHO EVER FROZE MY ACCOUNT APPARENTLY IS VERY BIAS AND CONTROLLABLE TO FREEZE A PERSON'S ACCOUNT OVER A COMMENT OF LESSER STATED POST THAN I HAVE SEEN , YET ALLOWED, THE DISMAL ATTITUDE FROM THIS ACTION IS VERY CONFIRMING THAT I INTEND TO MAKE A FEW OTHER CALLS TO HIGHER UP, INCLUDING THE POST RECENTLY MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS THAT YOUR ACTIONS AREN'T THAT HONEST EITHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, SEE YOU IN 30 DAYS, AND OTHER... HAVE A NICE DAY....

I had asked to see if I could get my deceased mother's account off instead I was told that I had to keep on buying Google play cards some for 100 dollars all the way up to 500 dollars and that it would be refunded back to me and I have still get to see the money and I was told that I had been penalized today and would have to buy another 500 dollars in Google play cards. I would just really like for something to be done.I am sure that I will never see my money and to be honest I really don't care I don't want someone else to go through this.

Portals violate HIPPA. They are used for data mining. I see that portals can be bought for a few hundred dollars on Facebook.

Good idea would be no allowing Portal sales on Facebook.

Portals, like anything else with computers, cannot be made secure.

You know that.

I have been temporarily locked out but cant log in back after given the procedure you have specified

Can't log in for 3 weeks now. Had to replace my phone as my iPhone took a dump. Long story short I can't receive my verification messages from facebook to log in. Can't log in via laptop, cell phone, nothing. Sent multiple complaints, and still nothing. No customer service.

My account are temperory lock please unlock my account

i am sick of being ban hammered for telling the truth

Facebook apparently blocked me from making comments or posting anything. As far as I'm concerned I haven't offended,harassed, and definitely not threatened anyone. As far as im concerned they are violating my freedom of speech.

Why is my account disable

Your 3cday block has lasted 8 days WHY

Your Security code confirmation is being sent to my old phone number on my account i cant get access to it to unblock my account and there is no option to send the code to my Email which is still valid so ive been blocked from my own account for no reason and no i cant get the code i need to enter coz my old phone number is not in use anymore , Can you please help me gain access to my own account ghere must be another way of sending security codes like to my Email . Having an outdate phone number on my account is no reason to cause problems if you had other contact options but unfortunately there isnt none and i cant change my number or even delete my account without excess this has been happening alot and nothing gets done about it which damages your reputation, You can have people locked out of there own accounts coz they forgot to add a new number to their account. Ive proved i wasn't a robot i answered the question but now my code is being sent to an out of date phone !!! Please help me gain access to my own account

OK, that's it. this is the last time I'm checking back to see if you restored my marketplace & i can see that you haven't. every time i check i have to clear all the cookies & browsing history, a real hassle since most of the time I'm trying to save it, so i am going to look into closing my account with Facebook & hope to be able to purge Facebook from my computer & from my life. so if you ever have any intention to restore my marketplace, let me know right away, otherwise i will proceed with doing my best to get you (Facebook) out of my computer & out of my life.

I can't open my Facebook account

Sir/madam my request is related to online advertising at Facebook. The product advertised have not been delivered yet as the payment is made previously so i request you to take up the matter

I have been blocked several times, I feel that it is because of my conservative values thoughts and expressions. It is election year. And I am being targeted and censored. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP I have been called by others and their comments the most vile names possible. And I doubt that they have been blocked. But I show support for my country and my president and the values. And I get blocked every time. Therefore, I have reported this to end bags, and Ted Cruz. I know that they are looking into censorship in the media oh, and I hope that you will be on their list.

My facebook account has been hacked...someone is contacting my friends using me to get to them...Ive put a warning on my timeline...but what do I do now?

My ability to post and repost was suspended for 24 hours. Everything I repost is already on Facebook . I did not take the picture myself I got it off of Facebook. So I would like to know why my ability to post was suspended for a photo that I got off of Facebook.

I want to complain about having my Facebook closed down twice this week.
I have a business and you are stopping me from making a income for my two children

Has far has I am aware I haven’t done anything wrong

Could you please tell me why my Facebook has men deleted and what I have done wrong

Because now I can’t provide for my kids

Hello, I want to close this profile. I'm sorry. Thanks for the Facebook team

I have having trouble with Facebook I get keep trying but nothing happens what is going it's not good enough is it sometimes forget my password please help me with it.

T Mobile is harrassing me. I cannot stop them from sending me pop ups even though I have blocked them to the best of my ability and asked that I not see their advertisements. Is there something more I can do?

I ordered from hyper owl 3 glass mugs. Total 74.76. They came were supposed to be in gift boxes. All 3 were crushed and one mug scratched. After several attempts to reach co. And sent pics. They blew me off and claimed they are not responsible for their shipping. These are supposed to be gifts. I cant use the gift boxes. Now I need to spend more money on the boxes and cant gift the scratched one. For the amount of money I spent they should have been carefully packed, not sent in a bag.

My friend usually send me money via Facebook messenger last Friday he tried to send me $250. To help me with my children. But was told that he couldn't send me money due to him needing to confirm his info Facebook asked me the same thing so I send them my ID and other info only for it say payment had been cancelled when I called customer service they told me they couldn't send me the money because something went wrong with my identification process but they told me in order to receive my payment I would have to buy a Google play card so they can send me my payment plus the refund and I was like seriously a Google play card? I needed cash not funds for a app and I told them that I have a PayPal account where I usually got my payments and asked them to send it to my paypal instead and they refused.I need my money back! I even asked them to refund the money to my friend so he can send it to me via Western Union the point of Facebook payments and Western Union payments is because I don't own a car and can't go nowhere I'm 20 minutes to the nearest city with no car and my friend lives in the next state. I am also a single mom and my friend(ex-boyfriend) was trying to help me out!! Please help!!

I understand FB is very busy by, They Do Not Care.
ALL OF MY GRANDCHILDREN AND MY KIDS, MINE AND MY HUSBAND'S PIC WITH ME SITRING IN FRONT OF HIM IS THE MOST OF WHAT EVERYONE GOES BY FOR ME AMD MY NAME. I WISH AND HOPE THAT FACEBOOK COMPANY GETS FACEBOOK WHERE SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT THEY GO BELKY UP ALL OVER THE COUNRTY AND OVER SEAS. I WANT FACEBOOK TO HELP GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

I was banned by your employees for content posting. I asked for a review and never heard back from you. I have tried sending a further comment over the past week but each time getting a message that it cannot be completed. Tried many times and at different times with no luck.
I believe this 30 day ban is unwarranted.

Some people have my facebook account and I don't have access to my account and email address, how can I get back my account?

I made an account some time ago, hen was blocked out. I thought I could just make another account. I did that but it was deactivated. I tried again and it was deactivated. I only want one account. I wasn't trying to make several. I was asked for my phone # to get back in, but it won't accept Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem?

This is the third time I have to start another account because out of the blue you decide I'm not me or someone is trying to get in my account and I'm the one that has to get another account don't you think that's backwards stop the other person from my account? I've had it I don't need Facebook so shove it I'm uninstalling it.

face book has locked my id before many time. i have completed all the proses to unlock it but facebook continuously asking for same proses. s i dont think what i have to do now please help me.

JUne 12-2019.
as of date of writing , almost a month now my Facebook account has been block , saying intensive is not my real or day to day name and have sent document bearing the same name and up till date no response . please what do they want or ?

Please stop telling me to update my profile. I'm sick of this

Why are jeans not allowed on market place to sell. I posted them and you said they were not allowed. I am selling something not allowed, I would like to know why?? Please respond

Facebook will not help me get my true and real Facebook account back. I was asked by a supposedly Facebook tech asking me to get a Google play card and I would be reimbursed for it after i gave them the 16 number on the card and then the techs would clear the Trojan from my account.

My Facebook not open. And I have no knowledge. Why not open my Facebook account..??

Every 2-3 days Facebook sent me notification that someone trying to open your ac and request for entered new password and whenever I am trying to enter new password everytime Facebook denied is it possible for a person to create a new password every alternative day.

Can you tell me why you desable my account.. I am new in facebook and you desable my account with in 2 hour what is happened to you... Can you reset my account

I deleted my account yet it is still showing up and people can post on it. I can no longer sign in, as it does not recognize my email address. I want this removed, that is why I deleted it. You all make enough money that it should be a simple task. I was told it would take 30 or 90 days for it to be deleted yet it has been months. PLEASE delete it!!!!! I want a reply from you, after all this is your problem not mine. Thank you.

i have tried to contact facebook multiple times about an issue and have had no luck. unfortunately none of the options from the help center are of use to the issue I am having. my fathers account has been hacked along with his email so he cant recover his facebook with a recovery code option. he has also tried to contact his email provider but sadly they have not been of any usefull help they claim that my father needs to purchase a google card, in order for them to resolve his issue! so we were wondering if their is any link you can send him so that he may recover his facebook? He is willing to provide any proof you may need to verify his identity. he has had his facebook for many years and has videos/ pictures that he would like to recover I hope that I hear back from you soon thank you

Open not

I cannot login due to your racial selection on people. This is the second time that you have blocked my login to Facebook. I think I have to switch the contact of all my friend and recommend them to switch to a more friendly site.

face book has disabled my account with no reason givin it has been a week and I cannot log into my account I find this very unfair and I want to know what gives them the right to do this with out warning and without even letting me know my page was just that my page I want my info back my pictures etc face book is a joke and veryunfair

Messenger account hacked. Facebook disabled my account. The hacker changed the email and mobile number. I filed appeal and received no acknowledgement.or response.

Fb is without any reason blocking all my account .Don't done any thing.Pls unblock all fb account asap.

My account must have been hacked and then disabled from you. You can check the ip address of the violation of your policies done. Help me restore my account and change the password.
Because I did not violate any of your policies. It must yave been hacked. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. I've got lots of pictures stored in your site. I would like to have them back.
I've got many other accounts associated with this account. It is costing me other accounts as well.

Kindly be understanding and look into the problem.

Just tried to create a profile using the pseudonym, Terry Towelling. I have deliberately misquoted my date of birth because I don't want that to be known. I found it impossible to log in. I repeatedly got the 'capcha' screen asking me to confirm I am not a robot - which I did countless times. I tried all sorts of ways to get in and then I started to get the 'capcha' screens again but could only just see the bottom of a couple of the pictures I had to click on. I tried going in through a different browser and actually got the capcha pictures properly but it still wouldn't log me in. I then get asked to upload a photo of myself - which I did. I also got a message saying my account had been used suspiciously - hardly likely when I'd only just set it up and couldn't even log in!

What exactly is going on?

I have been using the same email since I started Facebook. Someone hacked my page and changed emails and passwords. I no longer have access to the account. I have already sent a complaint one too many times and no one has done anything to help. PLEASE help I no longer have access to my kids pictures. Either delete the page or help me gain access to my account

My account was original why my account blocked open my facebook immediately.

I posted pics of my daughter’s high school
Graduation on Wednesday night and on Thurs morning I get a notification that I posted against Facebook policy. Since when is graduation pictures against policy???????
I can’t post ot like or send any messages.

I ordered a Drone QX from a Facebook add on April 19 and to date have not received it nor have I heard from the company. I have been unable to contact them because the phone number provided to my credit card company does not work. When you call the number you get a message to contact a website and then they hang up!
I trusted them because they were advertised on Facebook. Can you help, PLEASE!

They took away my freedom of speech

Facebook approved of all my business ads I were advertising, then out of nowhere, I was banned from using their ads service to advertise my business without a warning as to why. This happened directly after I made my initial payment in the same emails. Now my business is hurt and I would like a full refund for them approving my ads only later to say I violated the policy for them. The total I've spent is $2,066.91 and I would like a full refund! My company is Battle Comics LLC and it is also the name of my business page.

The ad went so fast you couldn't read it !!!!!!! It was terrible

Would you stop sharing my age on face book. I am a very private person . Just stop sharing my age with every one.people are calling me to find out if my age is correct. Not only do they know my birthdate but they know my age. Stop stop stop. That is too much personal info.

I tried to log onto my account, your system would not let me. So I tried a password reset. This did not work. Tried the recovery link, did not work either. Then I was told that my account was unlocked by email. I tried to log on again, it did not let me log on again. It came back with a picture of three people telling me I should contact them and ask for a code. These people are not trusted people. I then went to the lower left corner for an alternative way. I hit that and the three people came up again. Logged out. Why, could not use my security question answer that I have with you?
Just trying to get logged back on.

I trusted them because they were advertised on Facebook. Can you help, PLEASE!

on my laptop windows 7 since Saturday 25th may 2019 I can longer access facebook messenger via my facebook account...just getting a blank white page ??? is there a problem....??? Robert.

I cannot see notifications and or messages, or view comments or make comments this is has been going on for about a week. I have tried clearing cache to no avail what is the since of having account that is worthless. I am using one of the browsers you said to use. Microsoft Edge.

My account seems to be blocked. I do not have any idea why. If there is a reason, I would very much like to know why. Could you
please fix the problem?. Thank You,

You keep banning me for the same post over and over. Why?

I re-posted a picture quote and was suspended from facebook. There was no share link so I saved the pic to my desktop and re-posted it and was suspended for the picture that I got from facebook. I feel I am being singled out -targeted etc....

we have our company facebook account named recourse.physiotherapy but we are not able to operate / open that account we have submitted my adhaar card than also no use. pls tell me what to do in this situation

My account was disabled by Facebook without any notice. I got a message about suspicious activity on my Facebook. All I do is post funny memes. It's crazy to think that would be suspicious at all then I was asked to submit a photo of my face that's not on Facebook and I definitely did that and my account is still disabled. It was an active account it was obvious by the way my friends commented and interacted to me that they knew me.This is a social media site. I'm not running a business or doing anything that would require for me to prove identity to you. I keep reading all over the internet this happening with most new accounts,and eventually you require picture ID scan before allowing login. This sounds like a shady scam on behalf of Facebook to see how many brainwashed zombies will willingly hand over way more info than you should ever need for a social media site. Sounds fishy to me. Activate my account that you disabled or I'll sue you for trying to bribe personal information that is unnecessary from me and unfairly locking me out of my account after you received what you asked for

Have feedback for Facebook?