Facebook Customer Service

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

Vervena Johnson is my daughter. She has live feed with followers. She’s giving information about myself and things about the family. Which is destroyed and causing problems within the family . She’s has hurt me too the point the I’m taking her to court. One of the comments I saw was someone saying I’m evil and this person doesn’t know who I am. I would like to know if her page could be looked at and canceled . I have been dealing with this for years also I would like to know what action could Facebook can do? I used to have Facebook to promote my Photography work and I stopped my account because of her Please let me know what action I could take. Thank you Lola Green.

Distinguished Sirs/ Ladies;

I am forced to ask You for help to permanently delete my 2 facebook profiles, which have been of no use for a long time.
Why is that so?

1.- My first profile Merrill Gregorian) became unavailable from September 17, 2019 to log in with a valid password and then a known phone number for a Facebook account.

That was absurd because I posted pictures from the exhibition from the Jewish synagogue in Belgrade, Serbia, in memory of the victims of fascism in the last post. That was my humane message to the modern world that neo-fascism must not be repeated today as it was 100 years ago.

Instead of rewarding me for promoting humanity and human rights reform - You blocked me from accessing my own Facebook account - which is extremely absurd. I am not a criminal, a terrorist, but I am- a scientist and an honest fighter for a better world.

I sent You all the image archives, confirmation of the image of my identity - but You did not allow me access to my account - which is not legal!

2.- After that, I registered another account as an abbreviation of my name and surname (Meri Greg).

Since my phones were hacked several times, by the secret service here, I had to change the phone numbers, but I did not change the email addresses.

However, You do not allow me to access another account again.

Several times I looked at my facebook profiles as if it were some other person. Isn't it absurd that You are violating my basic human rights to freedom of communication? I have not humiliated or insulted anyone because I am a very cultured and moral person.

I demand that You delete my two facebook accounts, deactivate my accounts, delete all images and post them permanently forever, according to the Law, because I am very, very damaged!

---- That means when someone types on Google or another search Meryl Gregorian search engine- I don't want to see my Facebook profile, pictures, anything anymore and more NEVER!

And how well your Facebook company controlled the mistakes, the proof is that You see a lot of domestic and international police on my profiles, because my research topics are very dangerous ... So, there are many witnesses to your mistakes ...

Hello,

I need your help!

Hello,
I am Brazilian and I am facing a serious and criminal problem in the Facebook menssemger, a Spam account is sharing my intimate photos and Facebook does not help me to answer the question, which is taking my sleep away. I am a mother, I have a job and my integrity to watch over, even in all the facebook says you can not help me. Please help!

wait,
Silvana De Oliveira

my daughter's account has been hacked / hijacked and for 5-6 months now facebook does not bother to respond.

the best suggestion they have is for them to send you an email to the hacker's address (that you do not have access to), or even better, they suggested (always the helps screens, not any other contact) that we log in to the hacker's email account and reset the password.

WTF (not welcome To Facebook)

For over 6 years I reported people on Facebook infringement of my book and never get no help.
Korey bradley has over 8,000 paid members who he continued to abuse my work. costing me hundreds of thousands of dollars. No Help ever!!
I'm using my phone but everything is on my computer.

to whom it may concern i would like to know why i have been shut out of facebook. being an old age pensioner i liked talking to family and friends. but twice this year you have shut me out and i can not get back in ,you will not recognise my passwords if you cant help please give me a reason why, thank you mr.g liddard.

Complaint made to Facebook in regards in a FB page which is trafficing children in the US. The site 'Second chance adoptions', shows the faces of children; without their permission or that of their guardians, the child's 'statistics' and indicates the financial 'bonuses' for adopting the child, and or the costs. Imagine a page for adopting animals, like a rescue pup or kitten, only this site is for humans.
FB members on theis page can advertise for children, ages, gender, state of location. The advertising of children as a comodity is deeply disturbing and convenes the UN's rights of the child.
With 91,000 followers it is a sizeable page and as such, you can see why FB will not remove the page and the many others like it.
Numerous complaints have been made to FB about this page and no action has occured, except for the comaplinant to block the content!
A woeful response to the exploitation of minors and young children.

They took $713 from my account for some kind of advertising now where did this money go because I don’t see where I can access it apparently I can’t get it back so can you at least tell me where this money went how can I use it since you know I have to pay for this now I can’t get it back. I don’t have a business so why would I ask for advertisement.

Way you keepp restricting my account just by sharing something which someone else already shared, why you did not pelize the other guy by share the image?

Why Facebook is censoring my share post of a undercover videos in which these Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson scientists themselves are talking about the unknown dangers the covid vaccine could pose to some people. Why do you call that misinformation? You can actually see these scientists' mouths talking about what it should be important for the public to know but obviously you seen to be against the TRUTH!

Locked account for 6 days now due to being hacked and sent messages after messages and no reply or help fixing the problem to get back online. I didn’t want to have to create a new account because I lose my friends list and many pictures. I hope someone can get someone to finally fix this. This is very frustrating and disappointing. Thank you fir your time

Hi when I went on my Facebook page I noticed I can’t see who my friends are why? This was on October 4,2021. What is the problem? Thank you Susan Hoodlet

This is ridiculous Facebook is down I can't access my account I'm just going to go back to Myspace because at least I never had a problem with them."

I understand Facebook is down Can you explain Why. I can’t like or it doesn’t confirm if I sent a comment. Thank You

FACEBOOK is a scamming company. We invested tens of thousands of dollars promoting our page and likes suddenly one day they "decided" to shut down our page for no reason other than saying that we promoted organic posts too much.. whattt??? then they want us to re start a new page and restart paying for likes from scratch. They are abusive prepotent and unfair with the people its an unfair company bad managed and biased against anyone that they smell" bad.. pretty bad.

I'm not a Facebook user but Facebook has been letting people bully me. One person is James Watson from Bayminette Al.. These people have been telling lies about me for years on this site. Now keep in mind I never had a Facebook account, and I will never have one, simple because of the misuse of the site. I'm asking for you guys to shut down the ones who have been bullying my name. Do your research" you guys know exactly what I am talking about! Do the right thing,
Thank you, Mr. Shamous J. Watson

I think you made a mistake by blocking me from posting and commenting on groups, please review sir. Also we are not rich people to spend money on advertising so this is the only way we can advertise for free. I posted once on every group I didn't break the rules by spamming so that is why I think Facebook made a mistake by blocking me. Till date they haven't reviewed my query which I did report to the help center, normally if something like this happens they will get back to you when you report this time they didn't. I feel Facebook has a way on forcing people to pay for advertising rather than using the free advertising means on the groups that's available. I did get banned before from posting on the groups but I have learnt now how to post and not to over poet on any group hence the reason why I am reporting to you regarding the matter. I just want the matter fixed so that I can post on groups and the market place.

My name is Roseline Adelakun with a username of Roseline Adelakun. I tried logging in yesterday night(30/09/2021) around the hour of 11pm but to no avail. The message I received was wrong password so I decided to click on forgot password. Then I typed my number and the reply I got was that my account does not exist. Later on I used my email then I got the same message as the number.
Please I really want to you to look into this cause this account is highly important to me as it is a way of connecting with my friends and I can't afford to start again.
I await your response. Thanks

Sir mera facebook page
Muhammad Owais Raza Attari
Unpublish kr diya gya hai so kindly sir mera page publish krden plz

More than a month ago, a hacker took my Facebook account and also changed the administrators to my pages including two non profit pages.

Facebook has no way to call or email customer service to get a human being to resolve my issues. While I was able to get a password changed, I cannot get the two part authentication code to access my account since I cannot log into the account to get the code generator needed to access the account! Catch 22!

Their Iphone app has an option to notify them that I cannot access the code generator, but it does not work! (Android phones do not even have the option. Online, there is an option to send ID to verify who I am, but it just changes the password and does not provide the two part authentication code.

The email received said to reply for more help, but it is a no reply email address! Email sent to security@facebook.com goes unanswered. I've sent letters to various Facebook managers with no response. I've even sent messages via LinkedIn to Facebook employees (including the COO) with no replies.

The Better Business Bureau also has received no response from Facebook.

I need a human being with the ability to fix my problems to contact me.

I have been warned and again have a warning for bullying. I just got my recent warning tonight. I did not bully anyone unless saying I stand for freedom is now bullying! Can you explain this warning and take down the 1 from over a year ago that you won’t even show me what I did! If anything you people are trying to bully me! You are trying to take away my Constitutional right of free speech on my private Facebook that is not open to the public. It’s only you people that are butt hurt over something. My 10 friends could care less.

My daughter has had a fake Facebook page made about her and in her name. The name of the page is lizmethmarie Brewer they are saying horrible things about her and my family. They have said they wished she was dead and the latest is they took my grandkids pictures and posted nasty things about them with the picture. We have requested multiple times the page be removed and yet Facebook does nothing. We want the page removed immediately.

I had the phone # to one of your agents but accidentally deleted it. I was supposed to receive a pair of leather saddle bags at my house a week ago last Thursday and as of yet have not received them. The customer service rep said his name was " George " Where are these bags ?

Sir Mera Facebook page Muhammad Owais Raza Attari unpublished hogaya sir plz mera yai page publish krden apki meherbani hogi

again being blocked for 30 days because me calling a guy a young dog,

as a compliment because of his youth and strength......but no..fb says i

bullied him.....lol....crazy........last time i got blocked on fb for 30 days....

few months ago...for posting a photo of biden and someone was offended,

and yunno what....that photo came from facebook lol........and i also used

a guillotine gif and got punished.....and yes,that gif came from facebook also.

Any one hack my Facebook account and he added email and he change password also please help me

Pondicherry manikandan Account does not opened please recover soon facebook

my account was deactivated without giving any example or explanation. I was told I had 30 days to request a review. Immediately I clicked on the link that was to have done so. Each time I checked on the status it appeared that “Account in Review.” Today I'm told that my “Account Has Been Disabled
You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards. We can't review this decision because too much time has passed since your account was disabled.This makes no sense at all. Besides not explaining what “activity,” I'm now being told “too much time has passed since it was disabled!” That's hardly my fault, is it? This has not only been a cause of distress for me, but my friends. Many of whom are also geriatrics whose social outlets are limited not just because of age, but Covid.

Their broke rule of freedom of speech. They have community that will suspend u on common fact. Should have never been suspended 3 days without a warning.

I have been blocked from facebook but am still able to get back on temporarily after a friend told me my old accounts are still open.

This goes against MY PRIVACY and wishes

I have reported these accounts as fake in the hopes of having them taken down.

Please rectify this and delete all my old accounts.

This is my first step. If it is not complied with i will take this to the press to complain about the abuse of privacy and private information

Deborah Mccusker

I brought a belt on VintageApp and paid £25.00 inc postage on the 8 July 2021 the name of the seller was Sol Dadzie I paid with bank transfer and it never arrived , he has took his name off of the VintageApp so what can you do to help with this situation

I've tried your help department numerous times and it's a waste of time. I tried logging into my Facebook numerous times and I am not able to because I changed my phone number and now I can't receive a text message with a six digit code but yet I can log into my email account did I use on my Facebook. I still get notifications sent from Facebook. I've given you my first and last name my email address even a picture ID of my driver's license but still no help from Facebook. This has pissed me off because I have pictures on there that I need and do not have access to my own Facebook account which I think is bullshit. If this is not fixed there will be a report to the better Business bureau because I'm sick and tired of dealing with the terrible help that Facebook provides you can't even talk to somebody which I think honestly is a joke. I will not make another Facebook and I will not recommend Facebook to anyone unless this problem is fixed. I am not sending an image because like I said I've sent numerous ones already

I am very unhappy with the facebook staff who mistakenly blocked my sisters facebook page for 24 hours the staff should be let go for 24 hours and no payment or holodays. I would like to hear from the manager of facebook as i am not letting this problem go if you could contact me that would be great or i will he going further a firld

After a day or more of being bombarded with awful comments of foul language, I let it get the better of me and used bad word and FB rightly so blocked the bad word and band me from making any comments for 24hrs and rightly so.
Thing is the many bad comments me and some of my friends recieved.
Not one of them were blocked and not one was taken down even after complaining to FB.
I have screenshots for evidence of these comment's and screenshots of me making complaints about comments.
I was on a post that is very close to my heart and I notice often that you get the same people targeting these Christian posts repeatedly with foul comments.
And FB are allowing it to go on and I have seen many similar complaints to FB by other people.
I think FB should be punished or something for there awful discrimination towards people types and its not just Christians there doing it to.
I'm sure FB will say we can't catch every bad comment.
May I suggest that FB target the trollers that go on to post's that there only interest is to attack people rather than the ones that are there for good reasons.

My account was disabled and the only way to restore it is to log in to Facebook. I can't log in because it is disabled. I have requested a review but can't talk to anyone. I don't even know why it was disabled.

Your have shut my account for nothing I've read these lost. It seems that you don't like people and especially black standing up to there abusers and you shut my account down for something that wasn't that serious. And Bossie is right you bums is Prejudice and cowards

I bought a pair of shoes which were advertised on Facebook I want to return them but I have contacted them numerous times and I can’t get them to send me details on how to return them they seem very reluctant to give me a refund the company which is advertising on your site is Windwaitting could you contact them on my behalf please. Mrs J Rogers

I have posted a video showing excercise to prevent corona. They have blocked me for 24 hrs. Will take them to court of law and file a defamation case asking for compensation for insult and mental harrassment.

It has been over a month, 24 hours a day tells that there is a lot of loss due to the market place, if there is any problem in the market place, then you should mail it and tell it is completely wrong, closed and there is no answer.

I believe I'm being racially disciminated by an admin on Facebook. Every time I comment on something, they say I'm breaking the guidelines and gave me a 30 day suspension. I've seen others post worse and more threatening things than what I've ever said. I'm including the comments they chose to restrict me for.

i used the word fag and i have received a 30 day ban for that, i find this to be disgusting as in the uk fag is slang for cigarette, only in the US is the term fag offensive, Americans use the term Fanny as a reference to their bums, anywhere else outside the US this would be classed as offensive, this is one rule for Americans and another rule for everyone else around the world, i have also submitted a complaint to the ombudsman as you clearly feel you are a law amongst yourself, if i am restricted for 30 days just for referring to a cigarette then on my mothers ashes i will delete facebook instantly, if i was calling someone directly a fag then that is acceptable but to ban me because i used the word fag is disgusting, if you are too naive to realise that there is different lingos from around the world then what is the point in having rules as everything your doing is made up to suit americans and that is something i find offensive and disgusting, i have just did a google search and was going to copy it to here for verification but it won't let me, can you please take 30 seconds from your day and google what fag means in scottish, i understand if i was american then fag would be used to describe a homosexual man but it has a different meaning in Scotland which is infuriating as i am not being punished because of what i said i am being punished for my nationality, you go on about respecting peoples views but yet you will not respect my nationality and feel a 30 day ban is acceptable for using the term fag (cigarette).

I list items on Facebook and some internet trolls start causing a commotion about what I’m selling in the past I’ve been involved with social media and it got blown up and they band me for 30 days and I’m the one called ignorant, a dick and a dumbass of course I fire back and they immediately ban me spontaneously they must have a filter on my account I’m not having my speech suppressed when I’m the one getting attacked

I had to get a replacement phone and when I went to login to Facebook I had to get the login code. I got the code but when I went to use it I was told that the password was incorrect and to try the one I was sent and when I try to hit the resend button it tells me that I hit my limit and to try again later. This has been going on for 4 days and I can't receive a text from Facebook for the login code. I try to reset my password and it works but still no code. I am getting upset that I can't use it and keep up with my friends and family that's 12 hrs away.

I've filed numerous complaints to Facebook about the irrelevant 'suggested pages' they put on my news feed for 8 days now. They give no way to remove/ hide these. There's an 'x' on each of the suggested pages but it does no good - they just come right back on! I even went so far as to BLOCK each page, letting FB know that on my reports, but they still haven't removed these from my news feed! In fact, instead of one post of suggested pages, they now put THREE of the EXACT SAME suggested pages on my news feed, 2 posts apart. I've even gone so far as to let them know how angry I am on the reports when after all these complaints they not only didn't respond to the complaints, they did nothing about it even though I explained I blocked every one of their suggested pages. Not only is this extremely frustrating, it's considered harassment, which is AGAINST THE LAW! I tried uploading the screenshots I have of a ll of these, as well as screenshots showing I blocked these pages, but I kept getting kicked out of this report. So I do have these as proof.

My husband and I were threatened with violence , the purpotrator was allowed to leave his comments up , and I was restricted for 24 hours because I replied, and making fun of my dead parents ,doesn't seem to go against community standards !

Banned. No reason given... No offence committed. 15 years of contacts, old school friends etc I will never find again. Facebook is an app... that is it... it is the apitome of "computer says no". Facebook does not care. Facebook has no face.

I would like to let you know that my facebook account is on hold due to some security reasons. While I'm trying to login it's asking for verification and needed to be done via email or phone number and unfortunately both I have missed and don't remember anymore but I do have my login details for Facebook so if you grant me permission for entering into my facebook account atleast once so that It would help me for updating the email and phone number both, so please grant me permission for login my fb account atleast once.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I would like to know why you allowed a post on Facebook who fraudulently claimed to be Roots On Line Outlet store and looked exactly like roots and was offering pictures of real roots items for sale. I was scammed because of this of $136. I would like an explanation of why this is continually allowed to happen when you know they are scamming people. I hold you responsible for my loss and you also are allowing it to happen on Instagram. What kind of an operation are you. I would like an answer with regards to this unacceptable situation. Not happy with Facebook at all.

I don't know why my facebook is blocked, I'm unable to login it asked me for verification when I have tried to verified my account through email it's not working because my I'm unable to access my email, please unblocked my facebook account so I can update my new email.

bought knitting machine from them it worked then stopped they came got it working then it stopped. fault is cables to motor. they sent 2 cables 13 july post first class. i have not received them. i asked them to send 2 more cables they said no. this is not good enought if they had tested the cables they would no they were faulty. this is 3ed e/m to facebook

I was restricted from posting due to a “community standards” violation which was a photo of an Adolf Hitler quote about taking people’s rights away. My post was immediately removed. It was meant to be an awareness post about people losing their rights. The photo was copied and reposted from another Facebook user. After my account was restricted I checked and the original posters account was still active and the photo I copied and reposted was still on his wall. Why am I being discriminated against?

Dear Sir,
This is the second time you restrict my account because I shared posts that they don’t follow your community standards
Sorry to say that your supervision is not qualified, are they can’t read and understand the post or they have a personal reason?
How they restrict my post I just shared and the original one already there they didn’t restrict, they should be better than this

Hello Staff, there seems to be a misunderstanding of my account at the Site. I recently logged back onto the Site after over a decade 'plus' but it asked to verify my identity by uploading a photo and other info requested. After waiting for a few weeks it says that I have caused harm to the Site by some unexplained reason to which I HAVE NOT LOGGED ONTO THE SITE ROUGHLY SINCE I FIRST JOINED, mainly for internet security reasons of where I reside and other. All interactions can be confirmed since joining, being the email given is apart of Me still and My Aviation background check of certified since before the beginning of the year 2000... PLEASE CONTACT

Why would Facebook suddenly disable your account that you have maintained for many years without any reason or warning whatsoever? Yesterday I was looking at photos that my friends posted of their children or vacation and today I am told my account has been disabled.

Since I changed my phone number for verification due to having issues using my account while in South Korea to a Korean phone number, now I cannot get a code texted to my phone in the USA.

It would be nice if these "Communist" owners of Facebook would be kind enough to give a reason why suddenly they disable your account without any warning or reason whatsoever.

They did away with my account for no reason. I do not post I just like others post. I was also looking for a place to live because I need a new place very soon. I am a mixed race I believe they did this because of that.

Can’t get on my nearly by friends it not working

I purchased a sewing machine on june 13 2020 and have not heard anything. I have contacted the email given to me three times now to no avail. How do I get my money back

My Facebook account has be locked out and i dont know why. Facebook said i had to send them a government ID picture to log back on. I have sent it them over 15 times with no response. I have my username and password but i cannot log on with out a response from them about the photo ID. there is no way to contact them ,i have tried calling with no luck and ive tried emailing them with no luck . At this point i just want to delete my facebook account and cant even do that . this is just wrong . I dont even know if i have been hacked or what the problem is

i did make complaint to u about facebook can et me know what going on about it please

I am not able to open and operate a personal account on facebook as they say I violated the community standards but they are not specific about what and how I violated. I even uploaded my ID but it didn't help. I am not able to contact them personally to take up this issue.

Censoring political and health related posts from news feed that dont violate and codes.

I have been waiting for almost 2 months for my refund! I mailed back items, they got them but I got nothing! $85.90 is owed to me

Nothing wrong with my website page no

It other companies thst use this for more ad placement on line but there business are nrong the cash to do a large credit line with you , ok home depot is one thst on here agsin these thst just got in job for lieing to day never had facebook account to dun Brad st
Home depot try to tell they didn't have so there on line credit account to send any amount approved transaction payment to purchase this Will attached to there account with you am agsin this has cheat me out of service for a project 16747 52 Mt Carroll place motel in Mt Carroll il 61053

Cannot get access to my page, now I cannot access my games which I have spent time and money on ...

BE CAREFUL NOT TO CAUSE YOUR COMPANY TO ANSWER TO A FCC COMPLAINT CONCERNING YOUR SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP. Trust me you are not the only people with a opinion!

I received emails early hours of 19th May from Facebook and Instagram indicating there was suspicious activity on my account and that there had been requests for password resets. I logged on to Facebook to change my password and had to provide a form of ID. I was then told my account was disabled and any appeal was refused. I am unsure why this happened but this will now affect my business. I believe that due to the emails sent from Facebook, my account was hacked and therefore wrongly disabled.

I want to delete the facebook mnager page on my account by name "Flower Writes" and Im unable to, pls delete it

you have blocked my a/c for some reason which I don't understand. I am a 74 yr old pensioner with 7 grown up children ^ 3 ex wives. as they are spread over the UK I am finding it very difficult to be in touch with them. Facebook was my aid for instant communication. you told me I was under investigation but I have heard nothing from you on this and I am pretty transparent, so I cant see your reasons for blocking me. Also twitter is off limits to me. In the middle of the virus pandemic I feel my family & friends have beenblocked from me for no good reason and I have done nothing wrong other than my opinions on the tory government. not unusual on facebook. please help.

Facebook have blocked me for 7 days because i shared a post of Tommy Robinson. I did not even comment on the post, how has Facebook become so undemocratic, or is it because Nick Clegg does not like above name!

I got frequent request for security check. I was asked to seek help from friends to get codes from them. It is so frequent that they got irritated . Thank you
I need to log into my face book accouny

Yes my Debb Griffin account was real and I can't verify my damn number and the lost of my account was a bad mistake,,,,,,,,,,,, but please I need it back now and I just wanted messenger anyway , now I claim to be 62, of age and I'm tired of waiting thank you

Ordered an item from one of your advertisers,item was not even close to what i ordered,it was a gift for my Grandson,used paypal ,so i tried reaching out to them,but they have me jumping through hoops! My question is why would Facebook allow a company to advertise on their website who are falsely advertising a product ? I read the comments AFTER i ordered the item and the comments said it was a scam! Doesnt Facebook see these comments? If so, how could they let this company keep advertising on their website? Thank You for your time,

Ok i was making a reply to a person , the next thing i.know im blocked by face book.,its not tge first time and each time i struggle to grasp.your reasoning, once i was replying to an accociate and said dumb blk rump.mind you we both blk, talking snack, the other day i said trump hadnt done squat and you are delusional blocked agin,,I dont use profanity and talk in general so i think this block on me now deserves to.be looked into because there is no hate spech or nothing. But im accused of that .

Please permanently delete my Facebook account and messenger account!! I have tried many times but I’m still on there??!! This is causing stress and anxiety in my family and relationship!! I need them removed ASAP thank you

Got a new never used phone signed into my Facebook next thing I know I go to sign in it is in Spanish saying Elizabeth Mora but with my page and friends I immediately want my page deleted it is under Stephanie Lyons Taft California if it is not done Immediately I will be contacting BBB.

I have complained to Facebook about someone impersonating me, used my contact and posted my pictures, Facebook told me that it was not a violation of their terms or policy.

Trying to get on Facebook andit says account is disabled. Please belp me get my Facebook account back to running. Miss the interaction from friends

I posted a video and it was deleted. I didn’t delete it. The message says I only shared it with a small group. I’m guessing Facebook deleted it? Can you explain why?

I have been given a ban from posting, because I responded to a user who falsely accused me of being a vile racist.

Why am I banned and not him

I Am an 82 year old, disabled, and Facebook is my contact with the outside world

Please respond and reinstate my account....this is so unfair .

Apparently one is not allowed to call a rapist of a certain mid-eastern ideology what they are. When asked for a review my request was denied.

Suddenly locked out of my FB account 4 weeks ago for no reason— had account 10 years with no issues. Followed all directions offered by FB to correct the issue to no avail. No phone or email work to get assistance! Still am unable to access and I have tried everything Daily for Hours at a time, still cannot enter my account. No way to rectify although I have sent dozens of messages to Facebook it still is disabled! What do I do to get my personal information and 10 year account back for my use! Very upset, frustrated and have tried everything!!! HELP!

.U ASKED ME TO GIVE PHOTO IMG WHICH I DID TODAY MORNING, WHEN I OPEN MY FACE BOOK A/C. I GET TO READ WE R REVIEWING THE PHOTO WHICH U HV SENT US ON 20TH JULY. SO HOW MUCH TIM,E IT WILL TAKE TO OPEN MY FB????

I am unable to log into my FB account and can't get help to fix the problem. Many phone numbers with nobody answering them.

I have not been able to log in to my account sence i moved tried every security code you sent me not going to send my id in case i have been hacked not going to bother my friends i have done everything else prove it is me

$99.00
yesterday I tried to buy coins on facebook game Take 5. Everytime i hit the amount to buy another box would come up with someones name to send them a request for coins...It happened 3 separate times and i kept hitting cancel. Well, they ended up charging my card 3 times for $99.00 and didn't even give me my coins...I complained to facebook and told them i wanted a refund and got a notice back saying the matter was closed and i couldn't get my money back...I cannot afford a $300 charge. I can't seem to get anyone to answer me now....what can i do...I need my money back...please help me

I was hacked 2 times in the last 10 days and you can see that I did change my security code. Some of the comments on my page are not mine and I and now I am blocked for 30 days, I tried to contact with Facebook but it keeps on saying try later sending it a whole day. WHY?

ON TODAY'S DATE 15 JULY 2019, WAS NOTIFIED THAT ACCOUNT WAS FROZEN DUE TO A COMMENT I MADE BUT DIDN'T MEET YOUR COMMUNITY STANDARDS, THIS IS VERY DISSATISFYING IN THAT I SEE DOZENS AND MORE OF DISPARAGING COMMENTS MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS OF OUR NATION, VARYING FROM DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN, YET , YOU ALLOW ALL THIS TO CONTINUE FROM DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE WATERS, THREATENING AND COMMENTING ON SITES YOU ALLOW OF OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED.. THE LIES AND OTHER THAT CONTINUE ON YOUR SITE. THAT ARE DISERSED ALL OVER, YET WHO EVER FROZE MY ACCOUNT APPARENTLY IS VERY BIAS AND CONTROLLABLE TO FREEZE A PERSON'S ACCOUNT OVER A COMMENT OF LESSER STATED POST THAN I HAVE SEEN , YET ALLOWED, THE DISMAL ATTITUDE FROM THIS ACTION IS VERY CONFIRMING THAT I INTEND TO MAKE A FEW OTHER CALLS TO HIGHER UP, INCLUDING THE POST RECENTLY MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS THAT YOUR ACTIONS AREN'T THAT HONEST EITHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, SEE YOU IN 30 DAYS, AND OTHER... HAVE A NICE DAY....

I had asked to see if I could get my deceased mother's account off instead I was told that I had to keep on buying Google play cards some for 100 dollars all the way up to 500 dollars and that it would be refunded back to me and I have still get to see the money and I was told that I had been penalized today and would have to buy another 500 dollars in Google play cards. I would just really like for something to be done.I am sure that I will never see my money and to be honest I really don't care I don't want someone else to go through this.

Portals violate HIPPA. They are used for data mining. I see that portals can be bought for a few hundred dollars on Facebook.

Good idea would be no allowing Portal sales on Facebook.

Portals, like anything else with computers, cannot be made secure.

You know that.

I have been temporarily locked out but cant log in back after given the procedure you have specified

Can't log in for 3 weeks now. Had to replace my phone as my iPhone took a dump. Long story short I can't receive my verification messages from facebook to log in. Can't log in via laptop, cell phone, nothing. Sent multiple complaints, and still nothing. No customer service.

My account are temperory lock please unlock my account

i am sick of being ban hammered for telling the truth

Facebook apparently blocked me from making comments or posting anything. As far as I'm concerned I haven't offended,harassed, and definitely not threatened anyone. As far as im concerned they are violating my freedom of speech.

Why is my account disable

Your 3cday block has lasted 8 days WHY

Your Security code confirmation is being sent to my old phone number on my account i cant get access to it to unblock my account and there is no option to send the code to my Email which is still valid so ive been blocked from my own account for no reason and no i cant get the code i need to enter coz my old phone number is not in use anymore , Can you please help me gain access to my own account ghere must be another way of sending security codes like to my Email . Having an outdate phone number on my account is no reason to cause problems if you had other contact options but unfortunately there isnt none and i cant change my number or even delete my account without excess this has been happening alot and nothing gets done about it which damages your reputation, You can have people locked out of there own accounts coz they forgot to add a new number to their account. Ive proved i wasn't a robot i answered the question but now my code is being sent to an out of date phone !!! Please help me gain access to my own account

OK, that's it. this is the last time I'm checking back to see if you restored my marketplace & i can see that you haven't. every time i check i have to clear all the cookies & browsing history, a real hassle since most of the time I'm trying to save it, so i am going to look into closing my account with Facebook & hope to be able to purge Facebook from my computer & from my life. so if you ever have any intention to restore my marketplace, let me know right away, otherwise i will proceed with doing my best to get you (Facebook) out of my computer & out of my life.

I can't open my Facebook account

Have feedback for Facebook?