Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

487+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

Years ago, my daughter's father-in-law ("Bud") signed up for Facebook using MY EMAIL ADDRESS. I don't know how he was able to do that, and I didn't know about it until too late, and he was dead. His wife wants to get rid of his account, but she doesn't know his password. I have been trying since October of 2017 to delete all of his information from the account, so that I can have my own Facebook with my address It is impossible.

When I open my Facebook with each of my three accounts (plus even my husband's email account, which is associated with my account), it welcomes me with "Hi, Bud." I was able to change the photo, and that was all. I can't change the name, and I can't delete any of the photos or messages from it. Facebook asks for the password. That is good security by Facebook, but they refuse to help me with my problem.

Since any other new email account that I create will be associated with my computer, the only solution is for Facebook to DELETE THE WHOLE ACCOUNT, and then allow me to create a Facebook account of my own with my own email address.

I tried asking facebook to take down (report) plus I asked them some questions which in the end, got no response. This posts was bothering a buddy of mine. It feels like facebook doesnt care about people posting things. That's why people tend to complain allot about it.

You don't have a ZERO in your rate your experience. I've sent a number of messages about my issue, and have received no reply. My problem is: Whenever I delete a person's post, it returns as soon as I refresh the page. I've tried this on a number of different posts, and it's the same with all of them. What is wrong? How do I fix it? I would appreciate a response with a remedy to this issue.

on jan 2,2019 $80.00 was taken out of my bank account by blackstone for a 36" griddle that was advertised on facebook. to this day we have not received our grill or our money back. the ad said that there was a 7 day delivery. guess what we have no griddle, no money and the telephone # given is no longer in service. imagine that!!!!! what are the steps for me to take to get my money back

A friend had reached out to me via the Facebook Messenger app out of concern for my safety and wellbeing due to a domestic-abuse situation. Shortly thereafter, I found myself blocked from Facebook Messenger for a post I shared earlier regarding racial discrimination on myself as a child. The post was not threatening, abusive, or offensive, and simply detailed information about my experiences. Their algorithm blocked posts, replies, instant messaging, and the ability to report a complaint or post on the public boards because I had allegedly violated community standards. This is not the first time they have blocked my account for flagrant reasons. There have been other sensitive or controversial topics I've posted about, non-abusive, in which there has been no good reason for them being blocked other than they might have been unappealing to some people. As a result of their extraneous blocking, I've lost contact for several days with friends whom I've been in contact with, providing support and help regarding my domestic situation.

Please help I have bee blocked twice this week because "I am misusing by going too fast." Could you please remove my block, it is not fair that I type fast.

FB should screen people who sell things on the site... i ordered from Amelia quilts and have never received. as have many others. The company was a christmas scam and is not even open anymore..they do not respond. They now go by Ecrafta. Do these people have to show any kind of documentation before opening a business on FB? really bad business.. FB is making it EASY to take advantage of people.

just about once a week facebook changes my password and deny me access and I get a new password they tell me its no good and this being going on for 8 months now im sick and tired of this game I paid my bills don't owe them a penny i want my apps back now got a headache now its so tiring been trying for 3 hours enough please get me my app back

this is the 4th time I have complained. when I share any posts I can see them on my timeline. but nobody else can. this as been happening for months. shis is shocking. I cant even sent a Christmas message to my friends

As I said very offended I am a veteran how dare you treat a veteran like this if I did something wrong tell me. If its acvounts fine one is enough I use my real name . Never lied to you guys. I am offended criminals get treated better. I am really thinking about a lawsuit against the person who disabled my account and the company. You never had issues with me. 7 years same account. I did try another account when I got hacked you took it off. Either tell me what i did and how long it's off. I want to open a new account if old one is not put back on. I have been discriminated against. You sent me to scammers who said yes open another account. I love Facebook. U disabled my phone total bs. I have sent a letter to mark zuckerberg. One of my friends is a personal friend of his. . I want him.to fire the people responsible for this

My Facebook account was broken into and all of my login info was changed. I have went in circles for hours on their "Help Center" and have received no help at all. There is no live support. No phone number to talk to anyone, and no email support either. Hundreds of memories and pictures, gone.

You'd think with billions of dollars of annual revenue, they could afford to provide competent support. I was close to sending my state ID in as identification, but the Profile picture, Name, Email, and all other info has been changed, so none of the info would even match. The only proof I have that this happened, is the Facebook emails alerting me that that someone was changing my Profile. I was sleeping when this happened, so of course, I didn't see the alerts until this morning.
Also, on Facebook's form to submit an ID, the word "License" is misspelled. Not once, but TWICE. Is it even a legit form or page?

Nobody from Facebook cares. They don't even help in the Help Community. They post the same Help Center link over and over, which just takes you in circles. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN.

Why am I block from using Facebook? I'm playing games, and tonight I'm blocked out, so why? I would like a reason? I watch and hear that Facebook is an equal site for all, but i see and hear you kick out people who disagree with Facebook!! If this is true tell me and I can always go to another site!! THe truth is what sets you free! I'm waiting your answer!!

I purchased a coat from Hovlly adverting on facebook on 23/10/18 i have not recieved coat but they took the £69 from my credit card i.d like my money back please

im sick and tired of guys at facebook BANNING me .i just had a 30 day ban and then you guys gave a 7 day ban i just got off of as of last night .Now this morning i log into facebook and you ban me again for another 30 days ?.stop banning my account. your banning system is UNFAIR ! i have the right to express my freedom of speech !first amendment rights within the chat groups.you people keep bashing donald trump all the time on facebook .unban my account and stop blocking me .its my soul right to have my freedom of speech FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS !.

Gail goodwan tullhomma tn john daniel upchurch senior shelbyville tn impostering and attacking others with facebook projecting leaking airygas leaking at others cruel voice cruel behavior posing objective threats @ others lowyers lowyers thank you

We try to sell items on marketplace. The major problem is when tryingto sell anything in the shape of an animal. Stuffed, ceramic etc. When you put an item like this under review by the time it gets cleared it is pushed so far down the list that it is then impossible to sell. Even to push an item you must wait days. This makes it impossible to sell many items we have. That is why we absolutely hate marketplace but are forced into using it.

for the past three years I have been insulted and degraded by an unknown facebook user, this person sends insulting messages about me and my children. I have not been able to respond to this user and I don't know how to bring this person to face the law for bullying me all these years.

unfortunately I am unable to attach the messages as they appear in messenger. you are free to check them out and advise me how you can help me identify this culprit so the law can visit them.

any help will be highly appreciated to put an end to this attack I am facing. My facebook account name is Raya Mulevu.
thank you.

I just Facebook today and I uploaded a photo and now I can’t use use Facebook for security reason not good at all facebook to me this is bullshit all together I want the owner of Facebook to get in touch with me all together this is what you call service well Think this stinks all together I want the owner to contact me all together really this is all bullshit all together I think this is very bad service on face book all together

I have been with facebook for many years, and I abide by all policies and procedures on facebook. Yesterday when I attempted to click like to a family member photo, I was block, now I was having trouble with my system, so it took me a couple of tries for the like to take; however, when I click again, I received a message that I had been blocked. I do not understand why why I was blocked, in no shape, form or fashion, have I ever abused, mislead or sent out any erroneous information via facebook, and do not understand why I was blocked for clicking "likes" for no apparent reason or explanation. I have sent several messages at the help desk and other areas of facebook, but have yet to receive a clear response. I need to know what is going on, why I have been blocked.

My personal account was disable
it is my real and personal account it was disable by mistake and its my real id card. kindly check it and unlolck my account as soon as possible thank you.

You assholes are messing with my account and not letting me post or answer posts ..... my next call is to my congressman ...... we are gonna stop you my cousin is States Attny. and I have spoken to him before too and he has had the same issues .....

Hello,I am having real difficulty in accessing Facebook and would kindly like to know the particular reason,so that I could avoid the infringement of Facebook policy in the future,with all regards to censorship of free expression of self beliefs and observations.I am deeply apologetic for any offence brought against any person/social entity,if any occurred.My best regards. Anamaria Hara.

Likes and comments does not appear on the page

For a long time I have played Scrabble on FB but now it wont load.

I am trying to log into my Facebook account where as I don’t receive the code to my mobile. I have tried various modes to log in whereas all have failed.

I set up a new account a few days ago and every time I go back to it, Facebook blocks me out until I offer them more personal data.

Now they won't accept any photo of my face that they keep requesting. I have uploaded several straight passport style photos repeatedly. I can't even get to a help board or compliant board at Facebook because they won't let me enter Facebook.

Facebook is completely unusable. and I don't trust them at all with my data. I will pursue a different platform.

Why do I keep getting multiple lists of people you think I might want to be friends with? Tonight I have a list of the same 6 people repeated 22 times! Extremely frustrating, please stop!!

I 've been trying to login to my facebook account for 2 days. they send a code and have sent it back 16 times or more and they do not log me in. What is going on? I changed my password and it still doesn't work. so fed up may cancel my account unless it gets corrected right away. too many hours spent on this and I believe it's someone in your company doing this .
My experience with facebook has been horrible!!

The problem is Norma Jean Hooks from Lancaster, SC. She is on Facebook making up lies about my granddaughter having AIDS and she put a picture on there to. She is using Facebook to cause problems between the public and my family. I ask that you look into it and have the page taken down. Thank you

I have her block off my page, I'm afraid that if I unblock her she will post some crazy things. Also, there is a restraining order on her as well.

Facebook has been harassing me and blocking me for 30 days for no reason i have not posted any nudity and i want to file a discrimination complaint against facebook

I have had the same cellphone number forever 38 years. Even after adding the country code, I am still denied access and I am not given a chance to write them.

My fb is is not opening after uninstall..
Please recover my account...
I want my account back

How can you ban me from posting for 30 days? When I was only replying to a post about a 26-year man meeting a 13-year girl.I was only telling people in my group page in street slang to watch there daughter who they are talking to on Social media .how do that go against your community standards. If it's the language I use people in my group understand what I'm saying the N ...word is not the same as a racist word white people would use. This is street language that's all. So banning me tells me Facebook is agreeing that it's ok for a 13-year minor to meet a 26-year-old man. What kind of community standards is that?I may use harsh words because it was a sensitive subject. Check out the video then you will see why.

I've been blocked for eight days from posting on my page because of going "too fast" when I post only twice an hour and thirty minutes apart.

I have tried to change my name on facebook several times. I am in the process of getting a divorce and it won't let me do it!

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes from chicmolly which took 6 weeks to receive. They were shipped from China. The shoes don’t fit. Asked for return instructions, told cost more to mail back. Asked for mailing instruction and received no response. Stuck with shoes can’t wear.

Tried to reactivate account. Am blocked from logging on. Using same IP, email and device as at original sign-up. Provided new info of tel number and photo even though you have nothing to match to, and now I get blocked because you’re “checking the photo”. Appealed on disabled account page, but was told that email-linked account is not disabled. If you won’t let me log on, it’s disabled.
What is required for me to use mt account?

I have deactivated my account again I do like to check certain things on my friends’ legitimate business pages but immediately after that it gets deactivated, I’m contemplating deleting it but not sure just yet since I am totally private or should be. However every time I logon, I get lists of tons of “people you may know“. For a company that is supposed to care about the privacy of their users, showing names of people that I have absolutely no idea who they are nor do I care about is absolutely ludicrous.

They finally stopped sending the “trending“ topics. If I am interested in that, I can go online to my local news or google whatever I need to. Most of the nonsense they sent was just that, pure nonsense and nothing interesting. In addition, their “suggested groups’” were also at times obscene. How they come up with recommendations when I do not post since I am basically private is a mystery.

Facebook has gone over and above what it was supposed to be originally.

Forgot my password. After loads of attempts at changeing my password and not receving a email with a 6 digit code. I tried your online help. Arsked why iam not getting a email with 6 digit code and got no response. I then phoned your help line.only for you to hang up on me. Costing me 6 pounds for nothing. To say iam not happy is an understament. Ive wasted 2 hours thismorning trying to login. Well no more!! I will not be wasteing my time on this anymore. Either send me a new pass word or you wont be seeing me on facebook anymore.

I have Christian preachers that I have been following and I thought maybe they were just off line. After I went to investigate, I found out the ones I haven't heard from are still posting, I'm just not getting anything. I also checked if I was still following and I was. So what? Your trying to stop GOD now?? GOOD LUCK! I will be taking my business back to MYSPACE!!!!

Hello Sir When I Open My I'd Shows Like This Unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your Passions Sir this account was very important for me because i have some business Information in it Sir Plz re Open My I'd Thanks
id name xaina maro naam

Hello my name is Ivy chase i used to WORK facebook activity page i keep getting hacked they use profile pictures to hack & scsm people im fed up with it sll i want to do us be done & they owe me a pay check from 2015 when they allowed my data to get lost im done with facebook im giving this up its to dishonest

my account was blocked from liking or commenting on posts for no reason this morning i would like it to be unblocked

I just got a phone call from the number 1-844-873-6057 . On this message it said that my account has been command it will be shut down if I dont pay ! I talked to an India Person and he barely spoke english ! I asked to speak to a person that spoke english and he said yes that I can that I have to fail a different number and then I told them that u , as them are a SCAM ! They tried to call me back again but hung up ! I just want to make Jeff aware of it that there are people out there trying to scam others on here !

Thank You !

We are getting a REFRESH demand from Facebook to change our password to verify changes and to secure our account. It will not let us into our Facebook account. Why?

On my point that face book should be band as things that are posted like rude remarks people want sex and young people that fake there age this is such a disgrace and discussing and most 100% this page should be closed and will complain everyday

sir/mam i need ur help anybubby missuse is my name and photo on facebook plzzzz decativate fake id
fake id name surbhe jagota

I want to know why I'm blocked for saying a child rapist looks like a shaved gorilla, how is that hate speech?

1) Please stop greeting me with my town, state mentioned. I have asked before that you stop this!
2). Please stop emailing me about what others post...I don't want any emails about posts on Facebook.
3) Please stop putt friend requests to me and having me think the person wants to be Facebook friends. How dare you do this!

The format of my page has changed to something i have a hard time to relate (i m 71 ) , none of the 500 <friends >i have have not , could you please revert my page to the old format ? it happened twice before in the past 5weeks but it always got back to the <normal > way .can you please look into that ? Thank you ,if not i probably will no longer be on it ,of course i am sure it would be of no matter to you , i hope you have good buisness ethic as without us ..you would not have a job ,best regards , Danielle Couillet

I have messenger and I use it for family members ,you recently blocked my granddaughters for going to fast .What does this mean? How i cannot speak and see them unfortunately due to illness and distance i cannot go visit .There names are Brisa Antonia and brilee williams When you blocked them they are not online .Could you please unblock them ? Regards Christine

Someone added a name to my account and used my gmail address: joansharma@gmail.com

They used the name John Sharma and there appears to be a phone number from India.

My name is Joan Sharma and I did not add this name to my account.

I recently updated my fb account and ever since then I can't access my account. Every time I try I always get"unfortunately, fb has stopped" Honestly this is ticking me off as I can't access anything. I don't think its a crime to update. Pls fix asap

I have been blocked from FB for making a comment about the German Government and the rising crime in Germany. There was no hate speech or derogatory words...just the truth. So much for free speech...
I am disappointed that FB supports this...a gag order for people who dare to criticize

I have been banned from facebook on 3 occasions usually 3 days, but now I received a 30 day ban, I use facebook to contact my family n friends in Ireland, I live in England, I am housebound so really need to message family I'm 63 in july. what I posted was about,..... murderous muslems n terrorists on UN human rights council. now the last time n the time before I was banned for having the word muslim in it. seemingly we cant disguss anything about muslem crime or rape gangs but the muslems parade down the streets of Britain threatening to kill n behead also on facebook but nothing but if I tell the truth I am banned for speaking out. by the way isreal and the USA have left the council of human rights, that is why I made the post giving the reason I thought they left can you help me please thank you so much. Daniel.

You may have someone pretending to be offering grants for and from Facebook if you contact me I have more information with his name contact info

I got a 30 day ban for making a comment that was pretty mild compared to what others have not been banned.
I do not use bad language, and my comment was classed as hate speech- yet others comment using very bad language and nothing happens.
This is selective bullying.
Then Facebook encourages me to spend money advertising or says "post in your business account because people are trying to contact you" But I can't because they have blocked me. Therefore I am losing customers.
When I try to comment I get the thing "If this is a mistake let us know" but when I do that I get a further message "this action can not be performed"
What's the use?

Hi I’m complaining about a girl kiara Jones who posting false stuff been to police been told to contact you to remove it all

An unwanted upgrade that limits me to reading no more than ten words of any comment and blocks me from editing or deleting anything I have posted. I fail to see how this increases my enjoyment of Facebook but frankly I expect no explanation.

I have been charged a charge I did not make. #4HN73GGNFJ2 on the 10th for $33.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 9th...$10.57...I want to make it perfectly clear.....I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARGE FOR $33.95 Please reimburse me for these bogus charges! Thank You...Kate Fucile Otherwise I love FB!

my facebook was trunned off ,. a statement stating that I need to send a picture of myself to be able to get back online. I have a prophile pic on phone and I believe is on facebook too..... I do not have a pic in my computer

Help Center

We did not find results for: My. stepson used my phone number on his phone and set up a FB account. Without my permission. I'm now receiving all his notices in my messages (32665) and it's getting annoying. How do I make it stop.....? How do I get him off of my number with out messing my FB up?

WHY...has facebook BLOCKED me from some of my selling sites? No one can explain it that I've contacted. It does annoy me, since it's been going on now for over a month. Can you PLEASE fix it? Thank you.

I changed my password this morning [04/13/18] utilizing my phone number that's listed. I received an incorrect home page, front page, and all my pictures and friends have been deleted. Hopefully, my personal and confidential information has not been accessed and/or released. Please correct ASAP.

If you have any questions, please contact me via my phone or email.

my profile was blocked for 30 days accused of spamming

I did not give Facebook my cell phone #. Yet I keep getting notifications on it. I deleted my account 18 days ago, but I'm still getting these notifications. They are using up my minutes on my cell phone. It is evident that they don't go by their own policy rules. All notifications were to take up to 14 days to stop. Do I need a Lawyer to get them stop?

Ive been blocked for some reason. Want to be unblocked and want to know why and by who. Trying to do my work and its to easy for yealous to block people. Ive send many requests to know why, untill now now reply.

facebook is constantly logging me out of my account.have submitted numerous appeal forms as well as providing photos numerous times to no avail.facebook advised me they will get back to me shortly but never not once have they replied to me or fixed the problem

I did not subscribe to my personal life being placed on the Google without my permission. I'm horrified and would like my details and MYlife .com removed with immediate effect. Please remove Yvonne Hargreaves Chorley from Mylife.com as it could only have been initiated by joining Face Book!

I Have 2 Accounts you SHUT me out of. Now you want me to Give you a copy of my PASSPORT, LICENSE,CREDIT CARD, and you even asked for my S.S...Since when has Facebook demanded peoples PRIVATE Accounts to Regain Access..

Hello sir my Account has been disabled without any reason so please help me to recover so i am sending my real id proof check it as soon as possible

I'm a member of the Free Energy Party group on Facebook, and apparently, the new membership counter is broken....
Talked to an admin of the group and they pointed me here.....
So come on, Facebook!....
Fix the counter!....
Seriously dropping the ball on the whole "social" aspect by not knowing how many members are in the group....
Thanks fer listening....

I can't activate messenger without Facebook ID on my mobile because of your blocking.

As admin to The Free Energy Party I am complaining that as new members, hundreds of them, join not a one is being counted. I want the counter fixed, rest assured, my goal is to make a complaint at least once a day until it is fixed and know that I am encouraging every single member to do the same, of course many will not, i only pray enough do that you will remedy this issue ASAP!

I cannot log into my Facebook Account that I just recently made. I obtained a picture security email and did what was required and have had no response.

Beginning December my Facebook page one day I can’t open until today , I don’t know who open new page taking pictures from my pictures, I have to change email addresses long time ago but still I can open my page, how can I recover my page?

Received a message saying I needed to upload a photo to verify my account and that I would be locked out until the photo was verified. I have now been locked out for days with no word.

You 'll have blocked my phone facebook account you want me to upload a picture of myself but when I try it won,t let me .when my phone was stolen and I got a new one I didn,t have pass words so I opened one on this phone Phyllis skipper skipper

Why my facebook messages block again an again?what is my fault??please solve my problem.

I was logged out due to verify my account 2 weeks ago. I sent my pic like requested. I Want my Fb ASAP ! It's been long enough !

I created my Facebook account the end of December 2017. During the 2nd week of January 2018, I was unable to log into my account. The error message said that I needed to send them a photo of myself to verify before I could get into my account. They then sent me codes to reset my password so I could gain access to my account. This has happened at least a dozen times. Yesterday I thought I would create an email account on Yahoo and then create a new account on Facebook. That didn't work. They continue to ask for my photo. Please provide me with access to my Facebook account.

SIR THIS IS MY REAL ACCOUNT AND MY ACCOUNT HAS NO ISSU AFTER THAT FACEBOOK TOLD ME THAT UNFORTUNATLY YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCES YOUR ACCOUNT WE R REVIEWING THESE ADDITIONAl DOCUMENTS .WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE,AND WE WILL GET BACK YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN .THEN SAY LOG OUT . AND NO MORE OPTIONS . SIR THIS IS MY BUSSINESS PROFILE AND IM WORRIEED ABOUT THAT BECOUSE OF MY BUSSINESS HAS STOPED

I keep on getting hacked and I can not get into my Facebook account like someone change my email address on my Facebook account

This is

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

i kip receive this i do not know what it is the claim it is for advertisement would please look in to it i wish it would to stop at once WOOD CARVING DISPLAY # 1 REGINALD LACHANCE
messages
Promote
LikesViewsPosts
0 new likes this week
Your Ads Payment Failed

We were unable to charge your ad account. Please add a new payment method to your account.
Add New Payment Method Amount You Owe: $98.89 USD

My complain is ali raza from kunri uploded my picture on facebook without my premmission and write something abusive things about me please do somethig.

I already complained to you about the fundraiser and that they haven't given me my money. But I wanted to also complain because I did get a response from facebook, it said "You already filed a complaint regarding the fundraiser, please allow 2-3 business days for us to resolve this problem". The only problem with this is that THEY CLOSED THE CASE, which to me means they aren't going to do a damn thing. They also made it impossible for me to post anything else on that site. So I think I lost my money, I don't know if the people that donated lost their money or not, I know it didn't go to MY account!

I did a personal fundraiser because my dog is sick and needs a vet. I got my goal within a couple of days, so I deleted the post so nobody else would submit funds. I gave facebook all my banking info, the donors got receipts and were told the donations went through. Except I kept getting posts from fb saying I got NO DONATIONS and to contact more "friends" with my fundraiser when it was done a week ago! I tried and tried and tried to use their "help" line, and they contacted me once telling me they were "sorry it took them so long", but didn't come up with a solution. It's been way over 2 weeks and NOTHING. I need this money by tomorrow. So when I contacted one of the donors, they said that fb put their donation back into their bank with no explanation. I truly don't know what else to do, I wouldn't have done a fundraiser if I didn't need it.

We recently got a new modem. Agter it was installed facebook said they observed my account being used somewhere besides our home. They asked me to submit a photo they could review which I did. They then locked me out of my accound stating it was a “security precaution”. That was 3 1/2 days ago, and when I check on my account they say I am locked out pending review of my photo. Facebook has no customer service if you ask me! I need to keep this account up due to medical problems that my husband and I have.
plus, they do not respond to anything and do not answer hones, emails, etc. There is no excuse for this shoddy behavior!

I do not want anymore messages sent to my telephone! I have been trying to stop this for a long time and haven't had any response. My next step will be to contact the FCC if these messages aren't stopped!

My account is disabled due to no wrong doing on my part, and I cannot get an answer from anyone at their customer service site. . .it has been over a week, and they refuse to answer my questions. . .

Some one from New York keeps getting on my facebook account. I have changed my password many times and still does NO good. Please stop some one from New York from getting on my fb. Thank you very much.

My Face Book Page does not open fully

Facebook told me a football article was spam. Then they said it wasn't. They banned me from posting in groups even though I did not post spam.

Why does a facebook user like me complain about the games you entice people with? Because maybe facebook could be a little more fair minded and not have customers wait for nearly two days to play a game because one runs out of life, and now one needs three keys to play any of their games. Reward? Punishment! That's what you get with FB. Unless your willing to throw lots of money away to play a simple mindless game. But....also because their games are flawed, and manipulated, and destined to allow greed before customer pleasures. But that's the selfish endeavors of FB games. So, I have only myself to blame for a least expecting fairness to surface.

I was kicked off Facebook for no reason or explanation. i was told unusual activity had occurred. i was given a code and had to send my photo 3 times. then it happened 3 more times. now every time i get texted a code to my phone the code comes up as expired.

Facebook has disabled my account today that I have had for years and my main issue is the fact I have my business page linked to this account which I was the only admin for and now cannot access this. I appreciate Facebook has rules etc but I'm sure they could try to advise before simply affecting people's lives!

My business is mainly advertised through Facebook and I am now missing out on potential new clients due to this happening resulting in a loss of earnings. I have paid Facebook money for running ads etc built up likes, reviews and a strong customer base and find it disgusting how they can just abuse people like this with no real way of contacting them to find a resolution quickly. Any help would be appreciated.

Facebook locked me out of my account and I sent what and have not heard back lately. They are censoring me because of my conservative views which are against what they are (no matter what they say). Please help and do something about this.

Whenever I have a complaint, I never get a response or suggestion on how to fix the problem. Im sick and tired of reporting problems and nothing gets fixed. There seriously needs to be better security on the profiles, I don't like that people I don't know or like going into someone else's profile and getting information on me and my friends!! Something needs to be done about this. Thank you for any help you can provide. I look forward to a response from other FB users as corporate continues to ignore me.

Facebook spam department has locked me out of my account because of issues with my name. I can understand the need for accountability but it leaves me in a precarious position as I have been professionally known as Rat for over forty years and even my mother calls me Rat. The friends I have on my page (about 5,000 in all) are people that only know me under that name which is the reason they have friended me.

My account was suddenly closed without warning giving me no chance to inform my friends and family that I would no longer be contactable on that page and I now find myself unable to access my photographs, which I believe remain my property. This also applies to my personal messages and other information that I have not been able to view and had I known I was about to be locked out of my account I would have taken the time and trouble to download all of my data and deleted the account.

Anonymity to a public figure is a valuable thing and is a step taken to maintain personal privacy while the public figure belongs to the public and that is the purpose for which I use my FB page, the public. My main point is that I don't want the public to know my real identity as it raises all kinds of privacy issues including being stalked and dealing with over vigorous fans turning up on my doorstep, this is not to mention that in these days of political and social uncertainty it poses a very real threat to my family and friends.

I would ask for limited access to my account so I can retrieve my personal data, intellectual property and inform my friends that I will no longer be available on Facebook.

Have feedback for Facebook?