Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

519+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

You locked me out because you don't think it is me. I tried to change password, you refused so now I have uninstalled both facebook & messenger
I am a Christain, a Republican, wife,mother & grandparent so I will be vocal about your services.

Why am I getting the attached message? I have enough friends on facebook, I like to see their posts, I don't want to be prevented from doing that for Facebook's own devious reasons. I want to use Facebook as I want to use it, not the way that Facebook wants me to use it, and if I can't there is no point being on Facebook

I have this facebook account for over 6 years now. Yesterday I logged in and get this weird message - so attached photo - and ALL posts from friends and groups have disappeared. Send FACEBOOK a report about this problem and all I get is an automated message!

Can't get an account, someone hacked my account, also disabled my phone number. Y'all need to help.

STUPID PASSWORD JUNGLE MAKES SERVICE OBSOLETE BY JUNE 2019--JUST IN TIME FOR PRIDE!

Dear team my fb acount in the name of arunyadav.wich has been hack by someon using his name on my fb id change tha paswrd also.so kindly help me to retari my fb acunt and insure that hi will not miss use tha contain in my fb id.kiny du the action as soon as posible.

They put me in Facebook jail for 7 days over a post i made a couple months ago, ok i understand. And then just yesterday. The same exact post i made at the same time as the first one surfaced and they put me in Facebook jail again for 30 days this time! I already got in trouble for it once and i have been complying with the Facebook standards. Im really getting tired and irritated with how they are running it. Ready to delete my account! Along with several other people I know.

can I please have zero stars? A friend has had her account hacked and some unknown person is using her account to solicit donations and money. I have tried to file a complaint online but the process is tedious and whenever I finish explaining the complaint instead of excepting my input all the information is deleted. And of course you have a phone number but you're not talking to anybody at the moment. So first of all the friend of mine whose account has been hacked is named joyce Tonkins from .st. Albans WV. Some unknown persona is soliciting money at least it's far as I'm concerned on Facebook messenger. Second it has become so difficult for me to file this complaint – which I am doing because my friend Joyce cannot figure out how to file a complaint – that my next call is to my two senators telling them a story as a reason why Facebook must be government regulated. This is ridiculous. I am trying to report a crime and you do not make this report feasible

im tired of having my account blocked for 30 days for expressing my freedom of speech.i want my account unblocked.30 days is unfair and i want my account to be unblocked immediately .i have the soul right to express my freedom of speech and not have my comments i make on friends post be removed nor blocked .its highly annoying and i want my account on facebook to be unblocked NOW.facebook has NO standards .please unblocked my account on facebook.

when I try to sign up you request a mobile phone number I do not have a mobile phone

you are shadowing me. I can see my posts and shares. but none of my friends can see them. this is my 4th complaint in 4 months

Facebook is actively suppressing my 1st amendment rights. The statement "I commemorated the event by buying an ar 15 and a couple pounds of bacon" is in no way racist, illegal, bigotry or discrimination. Continuing to do so needs to lead to charges be filed against facebook.

Profile locked

Facebook, bring back the "new posts" topic in friendlist now!! We can't do without since we hardly see any friends-feeds nowadays. Facebook becomes totally worthless this way!

mY COMPLAINT IS WITH FACEBOOK

I boosted a post and tried to get it boosted to Maribyrnong Australia to Liberal Party of Australia people aged over 35 in a radius of about 12 km but it was boosted to Malang, Indonesia. Will you help make sure the $30 credit now owed to me goes where i intended the first boost to go?

I CANT FIND OUT HOW TO GET THIS COMPLAINT THRU TO FACEBOOK

Kindly reactivate my other account I have been trying to manage my own friends so I have 3 accounts. One old I cannot even access because of the same problem for the last 3 years. Consequently , I had to make another account years ago with other 1500 friends and you have blocked me from my second account again. Please understand I do not need your security if every time you are closing my own account. Unfortunately,I have webinars to attend which I have already paid for and this is now too much inconvenience. I am writing from my new account which you also bloked one month ago because someone thought it was not me. Kindly please unblock my account now blocked and make sure you leave this one the way it is. I would be very grateful thanks piera

One of my friend nisar kuchay is not able to send me friend request coz i have blocked him once..now he z nt able to send d request so u r requested not to block this option for him n enable him this option so that he can send the request n make sure in future u should not block this option for people..resolve this as early as possible

Hello sir, i have opened the login approval code on my Facebook account, but now i can not login without login code on my account because there is no login approval code from Facebook on my mobile number . please request to send login approval code to my number.

Thank you support team.

said doing maintance been over an hour still cant log on wow some company how about fixing the problem ?????

I cannot place a comment without a red window appearing and I have to delete my comment, even though there is nothing wrong with my wording. Secondly , I cannot delete certain unwanted posts on my home page.

Greendot has put a block on my card. It's been nearly three weeks now. You can't get anyone on the phone. The voice machine tells you the card will remain blocked until I send in the infomation that was requested. I was never notified to send in any iinformation. I went online to see how to unblock my card. I sent that to them. Some one called me and said headquarters would be calling me and to keep my phone line open. She couldn't tell me why my card was blocked.This is a con man business. People of the United States, don't deal with greendot.They will block your card. A means to get your money. I left voicemail telling them I don't care how long it takes,am going to get my money from them.

Friend requests,,how come some like Matthew Bonnerhave 5000 and some. Are cut off at 2000,This is very incovient.especialy if you need one and they. Have 5000or 2000’1d apppreciate a reply

my account was inactive for the past 3-4 years..now that i have recover my email whenever i log in to my facebook account.security check. i could no longer identify those photo...and the alternative security check where i am being asked to text the security code through phone no. i have lost my cell phone along with the no. kindly help me fixed my problem

About Facebook it won't let log out and you change me money to think a take this to court of do things it

Facebook is keeping a close eye on my Facebook account. I received two 30-day blocks and other blocks for posting things that they say go against their Community standards ?? This started about a year ago when I tried to start a business and pay Facebook for advertising. They said my business goes against Community standards and then they blocked me. Ever since then I've been constantly blocked. I've seen people posting nudity, obscenities and violence on Facebook and they don't get blocked. Facebook is becoming a joke.

After a few years of membership I have decided to withdraw from Facebook. Facebook has restricted me from posing any and all pictures. I tried to post Valentine Snoopy pictures and could not. I do not like being restricted from exercising my First Amendment Rights. .

ads that you put on here for sales of merchandise need to be screened by someone as some of these retailers have a horrible reputation with customer service and very poor merchandise as well as no way to contact the retailer as they refuse to answer all calls made as well as emails one retailer in particular is Edgewater Direct as they have thousands of complaints filed against them as poor quality merchandise poor customer service months to receive items and no way to return them and some who never have received there items . These people need to be forbidden to advertise on here and should be shut down and taken out of business !

The app and online version is continuously creating problems for posting and editing. Would like to create a business page or group but crashing prevents this. Unable to keep up communication with sellers I've shopped with, creating a huge financial issue.

Facebook keeps banning me for 30 days, now they say I am banned again for 30 days for something I posted almost a year ago. I think Facebook is targeting some people to be banned for no reason except for our views on things. Why else would they dig back a year to find something, anything to ban someone.

I am being locked down on Facebook for alleged bullying of a false account. I shouldn't be punished for calling out a troll.

I have tried to fix my password and entering the code many different times and days and get the samessahe that I have entered to many times come back later by now I am really tired of this now all I want to do is close my account and come off this crazy site. Please fix this o I will contact the bbb and see if they can’t help

For the last 2 week's I have seen the same things everyday. Also when looking at Facebook there have been many stories that contain pictures and sayings and they are all blank. This has been going on for at least 2 weeks. You can also be on there reading all the things then the pages won't go any further you just see a circle going around and around. After waiting a while I got out and then went right back only to see the same stuff I just saw. When will this be corrected. Very frustrating

Years ago, my daughter's father-in-law ("Bud") signed up for Facebook using MY EMAIL ADDRESS. I don't know how he was able to do that, and I didn't know about it until too late, and he was dead. His wife wants to get rid of his account, but she doesn't know his password. I have been trying since October of 2017 to delete all of his information from the account, so that I can have my own Facebook with my address It is impossible.

When I open my Facebook with each of my three accounts (plus even my husband's email account, which is associated with my account), it welcomes me with "Hi, Bud." I was able to change the photo, and that was all. I can't change the name, and I can't delete any of the photos or messages from it. Facebook asks for the password. That is good security by Facebook, but they refuse to help me with my problem.

Since any other new email account that I create will be associated with my computer, the only solution is for Facebook to DELETE THE WHOLE ACCOUNT, and then allow me to create a Facebook account of my own with my own email address.

I tried asking facebook to take down (report) plus I asked them some questions which in the end, got no response. This posts was bothering a buddy of mine. It feels like facebook doesnt care about people posting things. That's why people tend to complain allot about it.

You don't have a ZERO in your rate your experience. I've sent a number of messages about my issue, and have received no reply. My problem is: Whenever I delete a person's post, it returns as soon as I refresh the page. I've tried this on a number of different posts, and it's the same with all of them. What is wrong? How do I fix it? I would appreciate a response with a remedy to this issue.

on jan 2,2019 $80.00 was taken out of my bank account by blackstone for a 36" griddle that was advertised on facebook. to this day we have not received our grill or our money back. the ad said that there was a 7 day delivery. guess what we have no griddle, no money and the telephone # given is no longer in service. imagine that!!!!! what are the steps for me to take to get my money back

A friend had reached out to me via the Facebook Messenger app out of concern for my safety and wellbeing due to a domestic-abuse situation. Shortly thereafter, I found myself blocked from Facebook Messenger for a post I shared earlier regarding racial discrimination on myself as a child. The post was not threatening, abusive, or offensive, and simply detailed information about my experiences. Their algorithm blocked posts, replies, instant messaging, and the ability to report a complaint or post on the public boards because I had allegedly violated community standards. This is not the first time they have blocked my account for flagrant reasons. There have been other sensitive or controversial topics I've posted about, non-abusive, in which there has been no good reason for them being blocked other than they might have been unappealing to some people. As a result of their extraneous blocking, I've lost contact for several days with friends whom I've been in contact with, providing support and help regarding my domestic situation.

Please help I have bee blocked twice this week because "I am misusing by going too fast." Could you please remove my block, it is not fair that I type fast.

FB should screen people who sell things on the site... i ordered from Amelia quilts and have never received. as have many others. The company was a christmas scam and is not even open anymore..they do not respond. They now go by Ecrafta. Do these people have to show any kind of documentation before opening a business on FB? really bad business.. FB is making it EASY to take advantage of people.

just about once a week facebook changes my password and deny me access and I get a new password they tell me its no good and this being going on for 8 months now im sick and tired of this game I paid my bills don't owe them a penny i want my apps back now got a headache now its so tiring been trying for 3 hours enough please get me my app back

this is the 4th time I have complained. when I share any posts I can see them on my timeline. but nobody else can. this as been happening for months. shis is shocking. I cant even sent a Christmas message to my friends

As I said very offended I am a veteran how dare you treat a veteran like this if I did something wrong tell me. If its acvounts fine one is enough I use my real name . Never lied to you guys. I am offended criminals get treated better. I am really thinking about a lawsuit against the person who disabled my account and the company. You never had issues with me. 7 years same account. I did try another account when I got hacked you took it off. Either tell me what i did and how long it's off. I want to open a new account if old one is not put back on. I have been discriminated against. You sent me to scammers who said yes open another account. I love Facebook. U disabled my phone total bs. I have sent a letter to mark zuckerberg. One of my friends is a personal friend of his. . I want him.to fire the people responsible for this

My Facebook account was broken into and all of my login info was changed. I have went in circles for hours on their "Help Center" and have received no help at all. There is no live support. No phone number to talk to anyone, and no email support either. Hundreds of memories and pictures, gone.

You'd think with billions of dollars of annual revenue, they could afford to provide competent support. I was close to sending my state ID in as identification, but the Profile picture, Name, Email, and all other info has been changed, so none of the info would even match. The only proof I have that this happened, is the Facebook emails alerting me that that someone was changing my Profile. I was sleeping when this happened, so of course, I didn't see the alerts until this morning.
Also, on Facebook's form to submit an ID, the word "License" is misspelled. Not once, but TWICE. Is it even a legit form or page?

Nobody from Facebook cares. They don't even help in the Help Community. They post the same Help Center link over and over, which just takes you in circles. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN.

Why am I block from using Facebook? I'm playing games, and tonight I'm blocked out, so why? I would like a reason? I watch and hear that Facebook is an equal site for all, but i see and hear you kick out people who disagree with Facebook!! If this is true tell me and I can always go to another site!! THe truth is what sets you free! I'm waiting your answer!!

I purchased a coat from Hovlly adverting on facebook on 23/10/18 i have not recieved coat but they took the £69 from my credit card i.d like my money back please

im sick and tired of guys at facebook BANNING me .i just had a 30 day ban and then you guys gave a 7 day ban i just got off of as of last night .Now this morning i log into facebook and you ban me again for another 30 days ?.stop banning my account. your banning system is UNFAIR ! i have the right to express my freedom of speech !first amendment rights within the chat groups.you people keep bashing donald trump all the time on facebook .unban my account and stop blocking me .its my soul right to have my freedom of speech FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS !.

Gail goodwan tullhomma tn john daniel upchurch senior shelbyville tn impostering and attacking others with facebook projecting leaking airygas leaking at others cruel voice cruel behavior posing objective threats @ others lowyers lowyers thank you

We try to sell items on marketplace. The major problem is when tryingto sell anything in the shape of an animal. Stuffed, ceramic etc. When you put an item like this under review by the time it gets cleared it is pushed so far down the list that it is then impossible to sell. Even to push an item you must wait days. This makes it impossible to sell many items we have. That is why we absolutely hate marketplace but are forced into using it.

for the past three years I have been insulted and degraded by an unknown facebook user, this person sends insulting messages about me and my children. I have not been able to respond to this user and I don't know how to bring this person to face the law for bullying me all these years.

unfortunately I am unable to attach the messages as they appear in messenger. you are free to check them out and advise me how you can help me identify this culprit so the law can visit them.

any help will be highly appreciated to put an end to this attack I am facing. My facebook account name is Raya Mulevu.
thank you.

I just Facebook today and I uploaded a photo and now I can’t use use Facebook for security reason not good at all facebook to me this is bullshit all together I want the owner of Facebook to get in touch with me all together this is what you call service well Think this stinks all together I want the owner to contact me all together really this is all bullshit all together I think this is very bad service on face book all together

I have been with facebook for many years, and I abide by all policies and procedures on facebook. Yesterday when I attempted to click like to a family member photo, I was block, now I was having trouble with my system, so it took me a couple of tries for the like to take; however, when I click again, I received a message that I had been blocked. I do not understand why why I was blocked, in no shape, form or fashion, have I ever abused, mislead or sent out any erroneous information via facebook, and do not understand why I was blocked for clicking "likes" for no apparent reason or explanation. I have sent several messages at the help desk and other areas of facebook, but have yet to receive a clear response. I need to know what is going on, why I have been blocked.

My personal account was disable
it is my real and personal account it was disable by mistake and its my real id card. kindly check it and unlolck my account as soon as possible thank you.

You assholes are messing with my account and not letting me post or answer posts ..... my next call is to my congressman ...... we are gonna stop you my cousin is States Attny. and I have spoken to him before too and he has had the same issues .....

Hello,I am having real difficulty in accessing Facebook and would kindly like to know the particular reason,so that I could avoid the infringement of Facebook policy in the future,with all regards to censorship of free expression of self beliefs and observations.I am deeply apologetic for any offence brought against any person/social entity,if any occurred.My best regards. Anamaria Hara.

Likes and comments does not appear on the page

For a long time I have played Scrabble on FB but now it wont load.

I am trying to log into my Facebook account where as I don’t receive the code to my mobile. I have tried various modes to log in whereas all have failed.

I set up a new account a few days ago and every time I go back to it, Facebook blocks me out until I offer them more personal data.

Now they won't accept any photo of my face that they keep requesting. I have uploaded several straight passport style photos repeatedly. I can't even get to a help board or compliant board at Facebook because they won't let me enter Facebook.

Facebook is completely unusable. and I don't trust them at all with my data. I will pursue a different platform.

Why do I keep getting multiple lists of people you think I might want to be friends with? Tonight I have a list of the same 6 people repeated 22 times! Extremely frustrating, please stop!!

I 've been trying to login to my facebook account for 2 days. they send a code and have sent it back 16 times or more and they do not log me in. What is going on? I changed my password and it still doesn't work. so fed up may cancel my account unless it gets corrected right away. too many hours spent on this and I believe it's someone in your company doing this .
My experience with facebook has been horrible!!

The problem is Norma Jean Hooks from Lancaster, SC. She is on Facebook making up lies about my granddaughter having AIDS and she put a picture on there to. She is using Facebook to cause problems between the public and my family. I ask that you look into it and have the page taken down. Thank you

I have her block off my page, I'm afraid that if I unblock her she will post some crazy things. Also, there is a restraining order on her as well.

Facebook has been harassing me and blocking me for 30 days for no reason i have not posted any nudity and i want to file a discrimination complaint against facebook

I have had the same cellphone number forever 38 years. Even after adding the country code, I am still denied access and I am not given a chance to write them.

My fb is is not opening after uninstall..
Please recover my account...
I want my account back

How can you ban me from posting for 30 days? When I was only replying to a post about a 26-year man meeting a 13-year girl.I was only telling people in my group page in street slang to watch there daughter who they are talking to on Social media .how do that go against your community standards. If it's the language I use people in my group understand what I'm saying the N ...word is not the same as a racist word white people would use. This is street language that's all. So banning me tells me Facebook is agreeing that it's ok for a 13-year minor to meet a 26-year-old man. What kind of community standards is that?I may use harsh words because it was a sensitive subject. Check out the video then you will see why.

I've been blocked for eight days from posting on my page because of going "too fast" when I post only twice an hour and thirty minutes apart.

I have tried to change my name on facebook several times. I am in the process of getting a divorce and it won't let me do it!

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes from chicmolly which took 6 weeks to receive. They were shipped from China. The shoes don’t fit. Asked for return instructions, told cost more to mail back. Asked for mailing instruction and received no response. Stuck with shoes can’t wear.

Tried to reactivate account. Am blocked from logging on. Using same IP, email and device as at original sign-up. Provided new info of tel number and photo even though you have nothing to match to, and now I get blocked because you’re “checking the photo”. Appealed on disabled account page, but was told that email-linked account is not disabled. If you won’t let me log on, it’s disabled.
What is required for me to use mt account?

I have deactivated my account again I do like to check certain things on my friends’ legitimate business pages but immediately after that it gets deactivated, I’m contemplating deleting it but not sure just yet since I am totally private or should be. However every time I logon, I get lists of tons of “people you may know“. For a company that is supposed to care about the privacy of their users, showing names of people that I have absolutely no idea who they are nor do I care about is absolutely ludicrous.

They finally stopped sending the “trending“ topics. If I am interested in that, I can go online to my local news or google whatever I need to. Most of the nonsense they sent was just that, pure nonsense and nothing interesting. In addition, their “suggested groups’” were also at times obscene. How they come up with recommendations when I do not post since I am basically private is a mystery.

Facebook has gone over and above what it was supposed to be originally.

Forgot my password. After loads of attempts at changeing my password and not receving a email with a 6 digit code. I tried your online help. Arsked why iam not getting a email with 6 digit code and got no response. I then phoned your help line.only for you to hang up on me. Costing me 6 pounds for nothing. To say iam not happy is an understament. Ive wasted 2 hours thismorning trying to login. Well no more!! I will not be wasteing my time on this anymore. Either send me a new pass word or you wont be seeing me on facebook anymore.

I have Christian preachers that I have been following and I thought maybe they were just off line. After I went to investigate, I found out the ones I haven't heard from are still posting, I'm just not getting anything. I also checked if I was still following and I was. So what? Your trying to stop GOD now?? GOOD LUCK! I will be taking my business back to MYSPACE!!!!

Hello Sir When I Open My I'd Shows Like This Unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your Passions Sir this account was very important for me because i have some business Information in it Sir Plz re Open My I'd Thanks
id name xaina maro naam

Hello my name is Ivy chase i used to WORK facebook activity page i keep getting hacked they use profile pictures to hack & scsm people im fed up with it sll i want to do us be done & they owe me a pay check from 2015 when they allowed my data to get lost im done with facebook im giving this up its to dishonest

my account was blocked from liking or commenting on posts for no reason this morning i would like it to be unblocked

I just got a phone call from the number 1-844-873-6057 . On this message it said that my account has been command it will be shut down if I dont pay ! I talked to an India Person and he barely spoke english ! I asked to speak to a person that spoke english and he said yes that I can that I have to fail a different number and then I told them that u , as them are a SCAM ! They tried to call me back again but hung up ! I just want to make Jeff aware of it that there are people out there trying to scam others on here !

Thank You !

We are getting a REFRESH demand from Facebook to change our password to verify changes and to secure our account. It will not let us into our Facebook account. Why?

On my point that face book should be band as things that are posted like rude remarks people want sex and young people that fake there age this is such a disgrace and discussing and most 100% this page should be closed and will complain everyday

sir/mam i need ur help anybubby missuse is my name and photo on facebook plzzzz decativate fake id
fake id name surbhe jagota

I want to know why I'm blocked for saying a child rapist looks like a shaved gorilla, how is that hate speech?

1) Please stop greeting me with my town, state mentioned. I have asked before that you stop this!
2). Please stop emailing me about what others post...I don't want any emails about posts on Facebook.
3) Please stop putt friend requests to me and having me think the person wants to be Facebook friends. How dare you do this!

The format of my page has changed to something i have a hard time to relate (i m 71 ) , none of the 500 <friends >i have have not , could you please revert my page to the old format ? it happened twice before in the past 5weeks but it always got back to the <normal > way .can you please look into that ? Thank you ,if not i probably will no longer be on it ,of course i am sure it would be of no matter to you , i hope you have good buisness ethic as without us ..you would not have a job ,best regards , Danielle Couillet

I have messenger and I use it for family members ,you recently blocked my granddaughters for going to fast .What does this mean? How i cannot speak and see them unfortunately due to illness and distance i cannot go visit .There names are Brisa Antonia and brilee williams When you blocked them they are not online .Could you please unblock them ? Regards Christine

Someone added a name to my account and used my gmail address: joansharma@gmail.com

They used the name John Sharma and there appears to be a phone number from India.

My name is Joan Sharma and I did not add this name to my account.

I recently updated my fb account and ever since then I can't access my account. Every time I try I always get"unfortunately, fb has stopped" Honestly this is ticking me off as I can't access anything. I don't think its a crime to update. Pls fix asap

I have been blocked from FB for making a comment about the German Government and the rising crime in Germany. There was no hate speech or derogatory words...just the truth. So much for free speech...
I am disappointed that FB supports this...a gag order for people who dare to criticize

I have been banned from facebook on 3 occasions usually 3 days, but now I received a 30 day ban, I use facebook to contact my family n friends in Ireland, I live in England, I am housebound so really need to message family I'm 63 in july. what I posted was about,..... murderous muslems n terrorists on UN human rights council. now the last time n the time before I was banned for having the word muslim in it. seemingly we cant disguss anything about muslem crime or rape gangs but the muslems parade down the streets of Britain threatening to kill n behead also on facebook but nothing but if I tell the truth I am banned for speaking out. by the way isreal and the USA have left the council of human rights, that is why I made the post giving the reason I thought they left can you help me please thank you so much. Daniel.

You may have someone pretending to be offering grants for and from Facebook if you contact me I have more information with his name contact info

I got a 30 day ban for making a comment that was pretty mild compared to what others have not been banned.
I do not use bad language, and my comment was classed as hate speech- yet others comment using very bad language and nothing happens.
This is selective bullying.
Then Facebook encourages me to spend money advertising or says "post in your business account because people are trying to contact you" But I can't because they have blocked me. Therefore I am losing customers.
When I try to comment I get the thing "If this is a mistake let us know" but when I do that I get a further message "this action can not be performed"
What's the use?

Hi I’m complaining about a girl kiara Jones who posting false stuff been to police been told to contact you to remove it all

An unwanted upgrade that limits me to reading no more than ten words of any comment and blocks me from editing or deleting anything I have posted. I fail to see how this increases my enjoyment of Facebook but frankly I expect no explanation.

I have been charged a charge I did not make. #4HN73GGNFJ2 on the 10th for $33.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 9th...$10.57...I want to make it perfectly clear.....I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARGE FOR $33.95 Please reimburse me for these bogus charges! Thank You...Kate Fucile Otherwise I love FB!

my facebook was trunned off ,. a statement stating that I need to send a picture of myself to be able to get back online. I have a prophile pic on phone and I believe is on facebook too..... I do not have a pic in my computer

Help Center

We did not find results for: My. stepson used my phone number on his phone and set up a FB account. Without my permission. I'm now receiving all his notices in my messages (32665) and it's getting annoying. How do I make it stop.....? How do I get him off of my number with out messing my FB up?

WHY...has facebook BLOCKED me from some of my selling sites? No one can explain it that I've contacted. It does annoy me, since it's been going on now for over a month. Can you PLEASE fix it? Thank you.

I changed my password this morning [04/13/18] utilizing my phone number that's listed. I received an incorrect home page, front page, and all my pictures and friends have been deleted. Hopefully, my personal and confidential information has not been accessed and/or released. Please correct ASAP.

If you have any questions, please contact me via my phone or email.

my profile was blocked for 30 days accused of spamming

I did not give Facebook my cell phone #. Yet I keep getting notifications on it. I deleted my account 18 days ago, but I'm still getting these notifications. They are using up my minutes on my cell phone. It is evident that they don't go by their own policy rules. All notifications were to take up to 14 days to stop. Do I need a Lawyer to get them stop?

Ive been blocked for some reason. Want to be unblocked and want to know why and by who. Trying to do my work and its to easy for yealous to block people. Ive send many requests to know why, untill now now reply.

facebook is constantly logging me out of my account.have submitted numerous appeal forms as well as providing photos numerous times to no avail.facebook advised me they will get back to me shortly but never not once have they replied to me or fixed the problem

Have feedback for Facebook?