Customer Satisfaction Results
1.95 out of 5 Stars
567 Consumer Reviews

T-Mobile
Complaint Department

Welcome to the T-Mobile company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against T-Mobile online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the T-Mobile corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with T-Mobile?

Compare T-Mobile to Similar Cell Phones more...

Top 567 Reviews about T-Mobile

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a T-Mobile customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Tried over 2 days to invoke auto pay. Went through credit card data, etc, etc. time after time. Each time it goes to the confirmation of terms and conditions and you are asked to press "1" to accept. When you press 1 it takes you to a sales associate and the cycle starts over. Each time this takes 30 to 45 minutes. Each time the sales associate states they can do nothing but transfer you to a billing specialist who then transfers you back to a sales associate who then takes the information again and so on and so on. When I asked for a manager I am told they can not do that and transfer me to another person that can not help. We have wasted hours and hours on this. I vote with my dollars. If someone does not call to get this working for this employee I will change carriers.

Upvote (0)

I switched to T-Mobile in April of 2015 and was promised a reimbursement of up o $350 for each of he 4 lines I switched. Uploaded my final Att bill in June and within a few weeks I received 1 Visa card for aprox $350. I called to find out why the other cards weren't sent out. I was told that they only received the bill for 1 line,which is ridiculous if all 4lines were on the same bill I sent. On Aug 6th 2015 I was contacted by Kristin from the merchant solution center (I had a business account) and was given a fax number to send back my AT&T bill. I did on Aug 13th. T-Mobile is claiming that I uploaded the information to the incorrect website so my reimbursement was put under review.

I have a screenshot from their website with the approval of $921.23 dated Nov 6th and my account was in good standing but they never sent out my reimbursement card. Fed up with their false promises I left the company on Niv 17th. I had filed a claim with the FCC so now TMobile is saying that since I owe them they will not issues he reimbursement. The point is that they were suppose o issue my reimbursement in a timidly manner just as was making my payments in a timidly manner and sent in all required documents.

Upvote (0)

I have to say i am disappointed with the t-mobile phones. I have been with out a working phone for 6 months. Every phone i trade in has the same problem. I have been with t-mobile for 14 years and the phones are horrible. the color fades and all my pictures look like negative this happen twice with exchanged phones. I brought a brand new phone h20. Several times i had to get technical support to help me with the data, the phone would not turn on, then the phone dies. I am so not happy with the t-mobile phones.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a new phone for my daughter's birthday in April of 2015 a couple of months later the battery started to overheat so we exchanged it. The new one came with the box to ship back, we followed all of the instructions sent it back and never heard a word. Then in September I was charged over $600.00 for the phone I had sent back. When I called I was told it was scanned no worries your service will not be interrupted again. So I went about my life. Between September and January my service was disconnected every 2-4 weeks, each time I called I was told to sit tight not to worry they would run a search on it and once the phone was located all charges would be removed.

After several months of this just before Christmas I asked. "what if I can track down the phone on my end and return it to you will we be all good then? Yes of course I was told. "Even though we are past the 60 days?" Yes I was assured by several customer service reps. So I tracked down the phone and sent it back, they received it, and my service was once again shut off for the past amount of the returned phone. So I once again I call customer service and am once again assured that the charges will be removed service restored and all will be right with the world again.

Wrong 2 hours and 3 people later I am informed that no the 12 customer service reps. including the one I spoke with that morning were all wrong and thank you for returning the phone but your still going to have to pay for it, we show no memos of anyone telling you this information. So after a decade of being a loyal Tmobile customer I will be canceling my service and will not be paying for the phone I have now returned twice. I will also be posting my experience on all social media and review sites and will no longer refer anyone to Tmobile (of which we have done several times in the past)

I am confused how something is clearly stated in your policies yet none of your staff actually helping your customers are aware of this policy. Or maybe they're just told to outright lie? Very disappointing experience, very rude customer support person towards the end, and very poor customer service.

Upvote (0)

T-Mobile scam me, I got an offer to upgrade my phone and I will receive $ 175 for my old phone in credit and my monthly payment would be $ 19 for the new phone plus all the services, well 3 months later they couldn't find the phone that I sent so I was paying full amount, not what I was promise then suddenly 3 months later they found the phone but apparently there is some problems with the phone so I was told I can NOT get the credit that I was told and the monthly payment is $31 not $19, they said they can do nothing.

I have been a customer since 2006 and I cant wait to change carriers, I spoke with so many representatives and no one told me the same thing, every call was a different answer, I'm done with T-Mobile and I guess stuck too paying my old phone and the new one.

Upvote (0)

I was told I could upgrade my phone (iphone5C) to an Iphone 6S or XL if I outright paid for the phone I have. I went to a T-Mobile store and had the unfortunate luck of having one of the most idiotic rep. I told him that I wanted to upgrade my phone - "ok you will need to pay 137.00 and we can get it started for you." I paid the 137 and had some problems logging into my icloud and to download all my contacts and such to my new phone. Well, I was locked out so I was told to contact Apple directly to get this issue resolved.

Mind you - Ty (the idiotic rep) held my phone - looked at it for nearly 30 minutes to try to figure out how to unlock my phone. To no avail, I had to leave so I told him "I want a receipt for the monies I paid you and I will have my husband come back to finish the upgrade." Ty replied "No problem I will have the phone waiting for you." My husband comes back to find out that he could not upgrade my phone because the iphone 5c has a crack on it! Wait... we were looking at this phone for nearly 45 minutes together and you took my money. Okay, fine - my husband then asked for our money back.

Nope Tmobile responded by saying they are unable to process refunds. Wait. You didn't deliver what was promised--after this incident, it has been one lie after another with their 611 "customer service" line. I am so done with T-Mobile. I cant wait til all 3 of my lines are paid for so I can terminate my contract and go on to a better company.

Upvote (0)

I attempted to leave my mobile number at least 5 times, on the T-Mobile customer service voice message system regarding a return call, to no avail. I am disputing my statement initiating a new phone, and for the fact that I was being charged $100.00 for a new phone as a new customer when in essence being a long time subscriber, and what is "simple starter", never explained this, I will not pay for this billing complaint, and if I need to go to another carrier, so be it. Very dissatisfied, and for the fact that my wireless phone was not functioning correctly.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a pre-paid plan and bought a new phone from T-mobile in Nov. 2015, within the 14 day return period my phone started to act up by freezing and getting very hot. I took the phone back to the location were i purchased it. The manger told me i could return the phone because it was on a pre-paid plan. He told me i would have to purchase another phone. The phone in question was the Samsung Prime Core. I needed a phone so i purchased ANOTHER Samsung Prime Core thru T-mobile.

It is now close to Christmas and i went into a different T-mobile store to look at better phones. I now own a Samsung S6 which i like much better than the prime Core. I feel that the manger from the first T-mobile store didn't treat me right by not allowing me to return the first phone and made me by a second phone. I would really like some kind of a refund for the unnecessary money that i had to lay out for the 2 phones that i had to purchase from T-mobile.I feel like the Manger took advantage of me. I would like the T-mobile customer department to respond to this complaint.

Upvote (0)

In 2012/2013 I had a great deal of problems with dropped calls, no coverage, missed text messages and the list goes on. The whole thing started when I tried to explain to T-Mobile that the only line of communication I had with my son who is mentally handicapped and we tried everything between myself and T-Mobile to rectify this, such as trying new phones. Unfortunately this also did not work and the amount of money I was spending on improving this. Because of the lack of communication my son had to go through a great deal of medical attention. This can all be proven with bill's from Dr.s and school records.

To make a very long and detailed story we, that is T-Mobile and myself decided to end the contract. This meaning everything was paid in full including the phones we had received from T-Mobile. There is more to all of this and I would love to speak to someone about this "again" if I must. The corporate executives should hear my complaint!

Upvote (1)

On November 30, 2015 I upgraded my Samsung S5 cell phone to the new iPhone 6 (at the urging of my son in Los Angeles) through the Jump I pay for monthly on my invoice.I can not seem to master the iphone. I even purchased an instruction book from Barnes & Noble without success. It took me one year to master the Samsung Android system. I realize at 84 years old my brain doesn't function as well as it used too. for the past 10 days I tried reaching the associate at store 7842 in Clearwater Fl where I live. He helped me with that purchase & transfer of the data from one phone to the other (very helpful) He was always very busy with the Holiday season or not working at the time.

The reason I was calling & Not going to the Store is/was because I was taking care of my sick girlfriend in Treasure Island who is recuperating from an operation. So today I went to the store at 3pm when he started work because I wanted to trade back the iPhone 6s for the new Samsung s6 because I can now work well with the Android system. I was told by your store manager that I am now week to late & I would have to pay $ 300 to do so. Under the circumstances I hope you will reconsider & allow the exchange. I believe he doesn't want to do it be a use the Samsung s6 is on sale until the 23rd for $498 which is less than the iPhone 6s. Since time is running out on that holiday price I hope you will clear this up to my satisfaction immediately.

Upvote (0)

In September 2015 T-Mobile ran an ad - to trade in a phone for i-phone 6S plus and receive a credit. I traded in my Samsung 32GB Galaxy S5 in perfect working condition. I called in to check with T-Mobile service representative and was informed that it will take two billing cycles before they credit to my account. I then called in two more times and was informed that the warehouse has received my phone and they will credit to my account. I did not see any credit applied to my account after the second billing cycle. I then waited until the the third cycle to call them back.

After a long waiting and research on their part. They came up with an excuse that my phone did not power on. That phone was in very good shape and I bubble wrapped it carefully when I sent it to them. I tell them that it is not possible because I used the phone just before I sent it in and I asked them to please verify my usage just before I sent in and they will see that the phone is good. They just said that they are sorry and claimed that the phone did not power on. I asked them then please give my phone back as I paid $500+ for that phone just over a year ago. They said that they are sorry but they cannot send it back to me.

So the way I see it is that T-Mobile has orchestrated a perfect fraud scheme here to trick customers to trade in their phone so they can legally rob the phone from an honest customer. Is any thing that I can do? I feel that I am a victim and being treated unfair by T-Mobile here I have attached the pictures showing how the phone is bubble wrapped along with the IMEI when I sent it back.

Upvote (0)

I bought 2 phones during a rebate period. At first I was denied the rebate because T-Mobile said I didn't buy the phones during the proper time. I returned to the store of purchase, they called customer service, I was approved for the rebates. I checked on the status of the rebate, tracking ID: BMHM-7673-5380, found I am again denied. Was T-Mobile hoping I would just forget about it so you wouldn't have to pay out the rebate?

Upvote (0)

Dear t-mobile corporate office, someone is opening up T-Mobile accounts without my consent! My IP address on all my phones correlate and are connected to a mysterious identity theft farmhouse in Wichita Kansas which I have fallen victim to! I have been reporting this matter many times and yet still my iPad address on my phone and all my phones are connected to this mysterious place! My phone is controlled remotely and my gps is way off not working because my location is unknown equaling that of Wichita Kansas!

Also, my location should be very able to tell me that I am in Chicago it's not hard to find Chicago now is it? But you people do nothing about this until I report you to fcc for fraud!!! My identity has been stolen and it is all because my phones are stubbornly connected to this up address which is always located in latitude of 38 longitude of -97 !! If you look up this. Location you will clearly see that it is a location that is linked to fraud and identity that if you agree or are part of that ring I want nothing to do with you so it is to your advantage to do something about this matter because it could turn to a scandal be possible lawsuit you don't want to enable and conspire with these thieves do you?

Upvote (0)

I was abruptly disconnected from internet while I was working. I spent several hours and 18 persons of whom said "I care and will resolve this issue". After being transferred, disconnected, repeatedly asking for my personal information over and over and over...I gave up. It was crazy and one should not have to endure such an experience to get re-connection. I want a resolution/ compensation from T-Mobile corporate headquarters. Yes, I went back this morning after holding off a day and half of work. The cycle started again! However I was able to bare patience and get service.

Upvote (0)

My T-Mobile service expired unbeknownst to me last night. I tried for a couple of hours last night trying to get it to work. I called T-Mobile customer service this a.m. To get it fixed, took me going through 14 persons over 2 hours of being told "I care" give your cell # in case disconnect.

Upvote (0)

On Nov. 28, 2015 me and my family went into the T-mobile store at 9930 and purchase a phone. But there is a BIG problem my old number was ported to a customer that was already possibility has an account with T-mobile. We was customers of Sprint for a while and we had to come to this. And as of right now I am unhappy and I have to wait 24 hours to get this ported correctly. The customer service rep. by the name of Daniela was wonderful as a agent but the music was to loud and had to many people hang around for no reason. The neighborhood is high crime but safe. I am a hospice chaplain and it is very important that it is fix. I have important numbers in there and I need some kind of discount to this issues. Maybe I should escalate to the corporate office?

Upvote (0)

I've been a loyal customer to Tmobile for years. I never had a problem with adding a line, resolving phone issues, billing issues, etc.not until yesterday, as I step foot into a Tmobile store on 2369 Mission st., cross street is 19th st in San Francisco, CA. I clearly gave my information to the female representative and she was hesitate about helping me opening another line, so she called over her Latino male supervisor. He told me he is not able to add another line because I was not the primary person of the account and that it would have to be my sister instead.He told me I would need my sister to come into the store and take care of it and that it is illegal for me to make any changes for the account.

I never had this issue with any other T-Mobile or over the phone customer service before! I have all my sister's information and besides, I was also the other primary person on the account. It was so upsetting to me that I decided to finally end my account with T-mobile once and for all. I felt really disrespected and I would of thought they would want more business with loyal customers , like myself but I was wrong. Throughout my experience with T-mobile, I would also tell others that T-mobile is the best cell phone company that provides great service but now, I think differently...The supervisor was pushy and not very nice.I will never go back with T-mobile again because of this incident. In the end, I decided to join Cricket Wireless because they provided me great customer service and excellent service for my cell phone.

Upvote (0)

I went to use my phone insurance after I accidentally dropped my phone and broke the screen. I went to T- Mobile store . I was told that I need to call insurance company directly, which I did they gave me wrong number . got right number for Asurion . Try phoning in but could no get through long wait time. SO I tried to file on line only to get an error. So I call back Asurion finally get through to agent only to learn the G4 is out of inventory and unsure when I would get new phone so much for overnight replacement. I had to escalated issue talked to manager only option he had was to reimburse me for cost of phone less deductible then I could go to T-Mobile store a buy one. IF I can buy one why is not available to ship? This was a very poor customer service experience from the store to Asurion. I will be waiting for check to arrive from 3-5 working days. So when you say that you will have a replacement phone in 24 hours that is not true. I very unhappy long time user of T-Mobile not sure where your customer service went. Please review your insurance policy and make changes.

Upvote (0)

Fraud. Someone fraudulently obtained multiple phones from T-Mobile. Initially, it appeared that they obtained two phones but I recently received 3 notices from Assurant Solutions regarding 3 device protection plans. The 3 phone numbers they provided were (954)371-6856, (954) 371-7132, (954) 371-6965. I have never applied for or cellular obtained any phones or services from T-Mobile and this is a matter involving identity theft. Please have the numbers disabled or at least tracked, and have your Fraud Department fix this!

Upvote (0)

I was given the 3rd degree about a charge t-mobile alleged I did not pay, after having my bank confirm the charge, I then made a request to set up payment arrangements manually with a supervisor, and was told that it was put in place for 2 payments along with dates and that my service should not be interrupted. One payment was scheduled for the 19th and at 430am my phone was temporary suspended. I am overly pissed since this is the 3 time in less than 30days that i have had to call them to dispute discrepancies with my account

Upvote (0)

I bought a family plan (4 lines). I cancelled on October 25,2015, as was confirmed by Christopher. The other three were cancelled October 30th, 2015. Today (November 18th, 2015) I received a bill, and discovered that the line that I closed on October 25, 2015, was being charged, as it was active. T-Mobile is charging $111.15 for the service between November 11th, and December 12, 2015. Today I called Customer Service, and talked with Ariel (1271635); I explained that I stopped using T-Mobile, and started using a different provider; as well as that it is not my fault that Christopher made a mistake. When I made the family plan, I was scammed. They promised that because of a promotion, there would be free equipment, however there were charges for the equipment. Now, you are attempting to deceive me further; I have no other option, but to sue. If you have an ounce of righteousness, i plead for you to resolve this situation. The total is $115.15 service that I do not receive, and that you offered in a deceiving way.

Upvote (0)

It is going on the third week and dozens of staff to still not have resolve this problem with T- Mobile. On November 3, I purchased a sims card over the phone from T-Mobile for $1.05. Thats all, I have never made any other purchases from T-Mobile. But on that same day T-Mobile put through a unauthorized charge of $68.20. After 11 days on the phone with T-Mobile know one can help me. This has caused many problems and T-Mobile is not resolving this with me. And I'm still with out minutes on my phone as I don't want your service because of this problem

Upvote (0)

I have had the worst experience with T-mobile. I cancelled my account back in April because I moved to China. However while in China I realized that my credit score went down and this seems to be due to an account sent to collections which surprisingly seems to be my old t-mobile account. I decided to contact t-mobile, but they do not have access to the accounts, so I contacted the collections agency and they referred me back to t-mobile, after much back and forth the collection agency was able to tell me that this balance was owed due a device charge since my device was payed in installment plans.

However, when you request to cancel an account in order to do so you must pay your device in full. I requested a claim to be filed on this account, and again, for three weeks I had no sort of notification nor did I heard back from t-mobile. After calling many times and being transferred to many departments because apparently nobody has full access to my accounts, or they just don't want to bother, I was able to reach someone who seemed to have access and that wanted to help me, everybody else didn't seem too customer service oriented, and if anything they seemed annoyed at my request for more information for they claimed they did not have it.

Sadly, I did not get her name and for some reason we got disconnected. She told me that I was sent a refund back in may for $145.39 because I over payed my bill when I closed the account. in the form of a card, which is very interesting because I cancelled my account because I moved to China, and of course I never received that refund. Now what doesn't make sense is, how come t-mobile refunds me $145.39 and then charges me $189 for device charges in May. I payed off this phone, and I did not use the t-mobile account in may because I believed I had cancelled it. As far as it goes nobody has been able to help me in this situation, and the last I got was a number to a different collections agency, which I called, but they couldn't transfer to the right department, which I called and it just said that it had no reprensentatives available at this time.

For me it is 3:30 am here in China, and I've been on the phone since 2am. And I do have to work at 8, so you can only imagine how frustrating is to have to be up this late dealing with a situation that apparently could've been avoided. This experience has been the worst, and I have spent so much time and money trying to solve this issue and still nobody is able to explain things clearly to me. I never got access to the refund, so what happens to that money? How come I cancelled my account in April and I owe $189 for device charges in May? What kind of fees are these? I would really hope you fix your customer care system, because you may be a big company but it should still appreciate each and every single one of their customer, and value their time.

Upvote (0)

I had been with t-mobile for over 10 years. In September 2015 my new Samsung Galaxy S5 screen blinked on a Friday, so I called t mobile to let them know that hey my screen blinked out on my phone so I need another phone due to the fact that I don't have a home phone and it's the weekend. I called and t mobile rep told me we would place your order but until then go get a loner phone from your close location so I called my area stores and no one had any. So I was scheduled to work until 6:30pm that a afternoon so I called t-mobile back to inform them that my location did not have any and the store front location close at 8pm so after getting off work and driving to a store it was 6:50. I then called customer service to ask them what I could do to get a phone because I need a phone for emergency over the weekend. The customer service representative for t mobile informed me that he could not do anything so I explained that the store was closing soon and I needed to have some type of phone for the weekend just in case of an emergency. He put me on hold plenty of times and came back to the phone with I have to have my manager handle it.

The representative then got on the phone and said if you are in the store we will apply a credit and just buy the phone and after a few days you can go back and request a refund. So that is what I did. He was on a recorded phone line and the fact that I had been with t mobile they had done right by me. I set in the store while the representative over the phone applied the credit. The in store representative then Said yes I can see the credit. So I was informed by the phone rep to purchase the phone using my own funds and t-mobile would reimburse me. After a few days I called to request the refund and I was told ok it's being processed in the mean time I was told I was scheduled to receive the phone that suppose to be sent to me via handset replacement on that following Monday but instead received it on Wednesday. But I called t mobile customer service several times and I'm at dead end I need to money to put back on my credit card that gaining interest ever month I don't want the credit on the account. Please help

Upvote (2)

I got 4 I-phone 6S in Danvers, MA Customer Service rep. told me about the 14 days policy. Unfortunately the area I work and around my town my phone has absolutely zero bar connection, went to the other store and got new phones and went back to the Danvers store to return still under the 14 days policy and they refuse to take the phone back even I am paying the 50 fee for stock. I don't understand, have being T-Mobile for over 10 years while lived in other town and now this is the treatment I get? I don't know why they are so difficult to deal with.

Upvote (0)

My husband and myself recently switched with the promise that it is hassle free. All we have to do is give them our phones and they will pay for what is left on them and the cancelation fees so there will be no cost to us just send in a form and our last bill. So we did. 5 weeks later we get a letter saying that they need a bill with a break down on it, which our previous carrier did not provide. We went to our previous provider and they were able to pull it up. My husband faxed it in to the representative and called her back to confirm she received the fax. Now almost four weeks later and late fees adding up from my previous provider they send me a card worth half of what is owed. I call the number for customer service that came with the card and the gentleman tried to help me but had to pass me off to another department.

This guy started off nice and admitted the reimbursement was wrong but the number he gave me still didn't cover the phones and cancelation fee. So then he proceeded to tell me that he was going off my final bill and they had no record of the breakdown that my husband faxed in. Not having much confidence in them at this point being we just got notice from Experian that our information was part of the recent data breach and now they have lost a fax with my personal information on it?! The guy gave me an attitude that he was doing me a favor then transferred me to another department that transferred me back, but this time his department was closed for the evening. This is the worst service I have ever received anywhere and I work in a retail environment that would have my job if I ever treated a customer like this. The only reason I gave two stars was or the two representatives that really couldn't help me but were very pleasant.

Upvote (0)

I have been a customer for over fifteen years and have three lines total and my bill has escalated to twenty dollars more than I usually pay due to and this is your reps explanation that there is no more 20 dollar loyalty discounts and no more contracts right later that evening I watched a T-Mobile commercial that advertised unlimited talk text and 10 gigs of data per line for 30 dollars per line up to four lines and a 18 month contract and I told that to you rep and she said your commercial was wrong and I clearly read and saved it watching and reading all the particulars on freeze frame and your rep told me a bold face lie that it is 100 dollars for the first two lines and 20 dollars every line after that would actually increase my costs.

I told her that she was totally incorrect because that is not what you commercial depicts no where in your ad she was rude and told me that the ad is not what it states if that is the case then that is fraudulent advertising and being a long time customer to be treated that way is unheard of I need a corporate rep to contact me in this matter at my t mobile number to resolve my complaint and get to the bottom of this or this . If not on I will go to the proper authorities on how blatant the discrepancies are from your ad to what your reps in your resolution dept tell your customers I still can't believe how you have your reps trained to be so rude and unhelpful and talk to your customers like they are stupid.

Upvote (0)

Ever since I updated to lollipop 511 on my phone, I am not getting phone calls, calls are not even registering on my phone, voice mails come in 1-3 days after the fact, and basically over all my service is awful. My husband has contacted customer service 4 times now with various T-Mobile complaints. Every time it is something different to resolve the issue and every time before disconnecting with customer service my husband is assured the situation is resolved. Last night we were told that we were talking to a supervisor, Lou was his name. After Lou did everything in his power to blame the issue on us and continually refused to even hear that the issue started after the 511 update, the issue remains. Lou went on to tell my husband the issue was a result of my phone not being on wifi calling.

Really so for my t mobile phone to work I have to be constantly connected to wifi calling and I have to stay home to receive phone calls? What I do not understand is how did my phone work so well before 511 and now my phone does not work? Lou was rude, accusatory, unhelpful and simply put an ass! Lou finally said well since you have insurance on the phone I will send you a new handset at a $5 cost to us, and proceeded to lecture my husband on how the phone that I would be returning better be in mint condition. Not worried about that because my phone is not even a few months old and basically is in mint condition, but then he tells us that I may not receive a new phone but a refurbished on. Come on! I send my new phone back to T mobile because of an issue that is obviously their fault only to get a used phone in return.

Then Lou repeats that the issue is all our fault because we don't use wifi calling and he would be happy to sell us a router for my house to make wifi calling even better. Give me a break! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Being that I am someone who has worked in customer service for 20 plus years, I can tell you that someone like Lou would never be employed by me and T mobile would never be some place I would ever recommend to my family or friends. I am sharing my T-Mobile complaint with everyone I know.

Upvote (0)

I have a Microsoft Lumia and it's not allowing me 4g service which is what I have been paying for since day one of purchasing this device at the local Walmart. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but I know that I'm only getting 2g. Help me please the T-Mobile service department is not responding and I cannot find their contact information anywhere on the web.

Upvote (0)

I cancelled my t mobile service due to repeated dropped calls and the high fees. I am now being charged a cancelation fee when I was not under a contract and have not been for about 3 years. I have been a long customer but lately your fees became unmanagible. Am also being charged for a table that at the time i went in that they were offering a free table. i flat out asked him "what is the catch' He said no catch it is free a we're having a promotion and just want you to connect service with Tmobile and that was it. Well I guess he lied to me. If this doesn't get taken off billl I will have to complaint with the attorney general's office. This is not right.

Upvote (0)

I called tmobile yesterday concerning the security breach to make sure I was one of them that wasn't affected and when I gave the verbal password that has always been on my account since 2011 the young man I spoke to which happen to be very nice and professional told me that wasn't it and that wasn't it that my password was numbers which has never been so he changed it back however every other time it has been the right password and they say there was nothing showing it had been changed I want to know how a number password before the young man I spoke with changed it back got added and no one can answer that

Upvote (0)

First off their service coverage is not that good at all. I eventually got fed up with all the non covered area and dropped calls. Never under contract or had a phone purchased through their store or website. My phone was a T-mobile bought at Walmart! Now 2 years later found a friend of mine needs a phone for ATT network. I cannot get my phone unlocked from T-mobile now till they send me a code by email so I can give the phone away!! WOW. BTW Metro PCS is an affiliate of T-mobile companies for anyone interested. Also did you know T-mobile is owned by a foreign company that operates under that name in the USA!

Upvote (0)

Seven months ago I bought an i-phone 6 plus from T-Mobile in Hilliard, Ohio. I was up-sold insurance for $12 dollars a month only after inquiring about the requirements for a replacement phone if I needed one. The representative assured me there was no limitations, and no deductible since i was paying the highest premium. Again and again the rep said if something happened to the phone I could replace it no problem. I reiterated that I did not want the insurance if that wasn't the case and the salesperson reassured me over and over again.

I dropped my phone a week into use but the damage was so minimal and the phone worked so well I chose to keep the phone. 6 months later my phone has started glitching. While in the middle of conference calls it flips to mute and often hangs me up; booting me from the call. Group texts have also been a challenge, often having to restart my phone in the middle of texting to get my keyboard to work properly. I went to T-Mobile and the rep said I would have to pay $106 for the phone and another $176 for insurance to replace the obvious Apple 6 plus lemon.

I have been an apple user for many years, for the most part they have been dependable, not this one. I've only been T-Mobile user for seven months (never again) and would recommend to everyone to stay away from T-Mobile. Terrible customer service and worse sales techniques. They up-sell with no thought of their customers, only their commission, absolutely unwilling to help and backup their promises. Buyer BEWARE!

Upvote (2)

T-Mobile promises to pay off your contract...that's a joke. Beware of Tmobile's promises. They promise you a full refund and then come back and say that your refund is minus taxes and fees. Therefore you are stuck with paying off your cancelled contract. And, if that's not bad enough, you have to pay your old contract additional late fees for waiting your reimbursement with T-Mobile. They say it takes 8 weeks; actually it is taking mine over 10 weeks (I'm still waiting). As a group of dissatisfied consumer, we need to get a class-action suit against T-Mobile. Any lawyers seeing our complaints, step-up.

Upvote (1)

I have been a customer of T-mobile for more than 10 years. Not a day late with a bill. Later they put some charge for a service that I have deactivated. Called 4 times to remove. Recently, I have tried to cancel my account due to travel, and the representative did not follow trough...Then call internationally, chat, call, chat just to cancel. Altogether, around 8 times at least. Meanwhile, they withdraw money from my debit/credit card and sent me a final bill + international call charge and with a collection notice. Until I am not even around. They refused to remove any charges. Unresponsive management/ customer service. I guess some commission is everything for them. Do not switch and be very careful. Just an advise from experience.

Upvote (0)

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

Upvote (0)

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

Upvote (0)

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

Upvote (0)

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

Upvote (0)

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

Upvote (0)

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

Upvote (0)

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

Upvote (0)

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

Upvote (0)

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

Upvote (0)

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

Upvote (0)

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

Upvote (0)

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

Upvote (0)

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Upvote (0)

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

Contact the T-Mobile Complaint Department