Customer Satisfaction Results
1.95 out of 5 Stars
579 Consumer Reviews

T-Mobile
Complaint Department

Welcome to the T-Mobile company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against T-Mobile online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the T-Mobile corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with T-Mobile?

Compare T-Mobile to Similar Cell Phones more...

Top 579 Reviews about T-Mobile

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a T-Mobile customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Salesmen in T-Mobile Stores are trained to mislead your customers. Nothing against your salesmen, but your method of training by misleading hidden costs, is a joke. What happened to being honest to the customer? My reception in Bremerton, WA is terrible. Five city blocks from your store sucks! The salesmen are polished on their reply and probably deter most of your patriots by pointing out a near tower However, the fact is reception is down to one or two bars only five blocks in any direction l was offered a free router for home but it's $99.

Upvote (0)

After purchasing a screen protector for my new cell phone at the Massapequa mall I began to install it based on the salesman saying it was easy to do. After noticing some bubbles the salesman had stated it was self healing and would go away in a short time. I then left the kiosk only to turn back because the bubbles were bothering me. After returning back the salesman claimed he could fix it, he then took my phone and began strenuously depressing and rubbing on the screen.

This force caused numerous scuff and scratch marks on the screen protector and had done nothing to remove the bubbles in which he stated he could do. At this point I asked for a refund due to the fact that I should not have had to pay for a damaged item. The salesman refused to issue a refund stating "there is nothing I can do". I was very shocked to see the level of carelessness shown by the 2 employees. Additional information as follows: Item=. 1 SUPM46710 Samsung GS7 PG roll-on extreme impact $27.15. T-Mobile 4369, 10 Sunrise Mall STE 10, Massapequa, NY 11758.

Upvote (0)

I have been with tmobile for over ten years. I have the cell phone call the wing. I am told this phone was discontinue now I can no longer locate a battery for the phone. I am paying for service but if I am not near a outlet I can not use my phone. My battery life on my phone is a little less than 45 minutes. The only thing everyone in your customer service department wants me to do is purchase a new telephone. No everyone those over price telephone/ new two years plan/ more costly plan. Never did not receive a notice that my cell phone was phase out. If I would have I would have purchase more than one battery for this cell phone. I have been to countless store checking to see if I could locate a battery, with no success. I this how a company suppose to treat a loyal customer.

Upvote (3)

In mid-May from last year, my fiancé and I decided to switch over from AT&T and Sprint respectively. We went to the T-Mobile store at 82 Lakeview in Clifton, NJ. The manager/team leader was a bit pushy, but the gentleman who assisted us was actually pretty nice and very mellow. We discussed the estimated monthly bill. Understandably, the 1st bill would be more expensive, but the guy said it would cost less than $150.00 per month including EVERYTHING. (Issue #1)

At that time, he gave us a credit for my HTC M8 Harmon/Kardon edition and my fiancé's iPhone 4. We were given $155.00 for the trade-in. (Issue #2: Will explain further down)

Essentially, we only wanted to get the phones, get our credits to cover the termination fees, and buy the accessories online since they are much cheaper there. The guy said we could pick a screen protector and a phone case per phone. We told him we didn't want the items since they are pricey and we were going to buy them online. He said to not worry about it since they were having a promotion and those accessories would be free. (Issue #3) We were pleased to find out such good news. So we both picked a screen protector and a phone case. After everything was totaled up and things were discounted, we paid for the down payment and left.

Issue #1: Fast forward to the 1st statement. It came out to $168.45. We didn't think much of it since the gentleman did say it would cost a little more the 1st month. Then came the 2nd and 3rd statements. All the same amount. We thought it was weird so we sat down and looked through the charges. $20 for JUMP for both phones. That was an additional cost the guy didn't mention. He specifically said EVERYTHING would cost less than $150.00 per month. Him failing to mention the extra charge is basically cheating.

Issue #2: My fiancé's termination fee was $324.90. He was given a credit of $169.9. The remaining $155.00 was never given to him. According to the T-Mobile rep I spoke to over the phone, he said this credit was given to us upon payment of the initial cost and if it wasn't, it would appear as a credit on our next bill. The $155.00 credit we were given was from the phones we traded in. So the credit they deducted from the trade-in had nothing to do with his switch over rebate. We are still waiting for $155.00.

Issue #3: During the sit down to look over the charges, we found out that T-Mobile was charging us for the "free" accessories. This is also cheating, stealing, fraud, and a lie. I wouldn't have had an issue if the gentleman who helped us was honest to begin with instead of hustling us and taking advantage.

Every time I called T-Mobile, I was transferred to another rep or another department. It's ridiculous and time consuming. I believe they do this so the consumer gets tired and eventually gives up. I haven't given up. We are owed $155.00, a reduction in the phone bill, and the cost of the accessories. Regardless of the actual total amount, this is robbery. It's nice to know T-Mobile teaches their employees to lie, cheat, and steal.

Upvote (2)

I transferred my service from Sprint to T-Mobil on or August 1, 2015 at Store #9716. At that time. I had an iPhone 6 and a Samsung tablet in my possession. Both were traded in at the time in this particular store located at 8498 S. Sam Houston Parkway Suite 900, Houston, TX 77075. Your policy states: "get up to $300 for every trade-in. Plus when switching from an eligible carrier, have your switching costs reimbursed or get credit within 2-3 billing cycles." I received a new iPhone 6 and an Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 tablet (which I had not heard the name before) on the day of exchange. It took over months before I received a termination fee of approximately $298.50 from T-Mobil because of their computer errors.

I did not realize until a much later date, that I was also to receive an early termination for my Samsung tablet. That is when I got the run-around about the issuance of these fees. I had made several calls to the store and discovered that the representative had moved to a new store in Webster, Texas. I traveled to Webster to speak to this representative in January 2016 to try to settle this matter. He was willing to help settle the matter and gave me an email address to forward a formal complaint. I am still in debt to Sprint for $585.27 which I am unable to full pay before it is sent to a collection agency. The final note in this dilemma was that T-Mobil was giving a total of $200.00 for the Samsung tablet.

It was also noted that due to the time loss that they were unable to give it me for my Sprint account. It was applied to my T-Mobil account. I am a retiree living on a fixed income with a budget meeting my everyday needs. It is not always an easy task when you live on half the salary that you are comfortable living on with the economy steady rising. At this point, I am at a total loss why this was not totally done appropriately in the beginning to avoid all that I have gone to meet my basic needs and try to pay two cellphone bills at the same time. I am insulted and humiliated how this turned out. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Upvote (0)

I downloaded an app after i bought this Samsung galaxy core prime from my friend called root or something. And then I shut my phone and now all it says is Custom binary blocked by FRP and then there tiny words that say SECURE FAIL: KERNEL. What did a do to fix this I just bought it?

Upvote (0)

I have a feeling this will be ignored, but I must speak out. I bought a hot spot and refill card in September 2015. In October I used a credit card to purchase data. The following month I decided to use my debit card instead. I was told I could do that online, which I did. Then I find that the credit card and debit card were both being charged since November. I certainly never received twice the data. I spoke with billing and customer support on 3 different occasions (no one has a clue about anything by the way)they said credit card would not be charged again. Didn't happen had to put a block on credit card to stop the charges.

Now your horrible web site won't let me do anything...can't purchase data at all I have to call which takes way to long or go to the store and purchase a refill card, and then find out your refill cards don't even refill I have to purchase a new card every time! I am extremely dissatisfied with T Mobile. I was with Virgin Mobile for years and never had an issue, not one! Guess where I'm going! If I could give you minus stars I would. The worst customer service ever. It has been a nightmare trying to get my issue resolved.

Upvote (0)

I am charged for $10,000 worth of minutes use. I have been calling internationally without being alerted that I am over using international calls. I feel exploited especially when I was asked to pay this huge bill and CAN'T. When I over use my data, the company notifies me about it so why didn't they do the same with international calls?

Upvote (0)

Hello Mr. Legere, I know you are the CEO of T-Mobile. I am a customer and I must say I am not satisfied. I want to make my complaint brief but it hard to do so with the level of frustration I am feeling. I purchased a Samsung 6 Edge and have been with you for almost 2 years. About a week ago my phone was not working and no one seems to be able to get it functioning so I called the 877-413-5903 customer service number on Monday at 4:19pm (for 17 minutes) and 4:37pm (for 12 minutes) to which the sales rep was assisting on a replacement phone.

In the mist of the call I was inquiring about the LGV10 and he stated that I was eligible for the Jump on Demand. I asked how do I go about that he stated that once my replacement phone arrives to I could take it to any T-Mobile store and request for the phone.

I then asked him if I had to pay anything and when he searched on his end he informed me that I would not. Well on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 I went to the location on 1146 Connecticut Ave NW Washington DC I spoke with a Sales Associate by the name of Geimo ( I may have mis-spelled his name) and he even checked the system and said the only thing I had to pay was my past due balance of $267 or $261 somewhere in that ball park. I told him that I would have to come back to which I did however he has left for the day so another gentleman assisted me but proceeds to tell me I had to pay a deposit of $285 even though I am doing the Jump on Demand.

He then proceeded to sell me a different plan to which I am not sure I want to continue with what I have given the level of false information I have been receiving. I did tell him that upon speaking to the initial rep on Monday, February 15, 2016 there was nothing I had to pay. So on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:50pm I was speaking to yet another rep from the 877-413-5903 number and he was saying the same thing that the initial rep stated from Monday but I informed him that I was about to get on the subway and could he give me a call back at 6:30pm so that we can clear up the miscommunication of what I endured so he stated how about I call you at 6:35pm to which I agreed.

Well I never received that call. I had to end up making yet another call to speak with yet another rep at 7:33pm(called lasted 28 minutes) to which I was still unsuccessful in receiving any positive outcome…I did get an apology for the false information from the sales rep on Monday, February 15, 2016 but that does not help me. I was told that I had to be a valued customer for at least 3 years before I could receive an no down payment on a device with the Jump on Demand.

Livid is what I am, so you mean to tell me even if I left from one wireless company to come to T-Mobile I am not considered a valued customer because I have not been with you all for 3 or more years…Wow smack in the face when I was informed that, the sad part is I had my daughter leave from Sprint to come to T-Mobile on my plan and I must say I don’t them I would recommend anyone else if that is the case. Yes I pay my bill monthly, I do not let another month overlap.

I am not sure if you are the right person to reach out to but I just had to try, yes I want the LGV10 and I would send the Samsung 6 Edge but I shouldn’t have to pay a deposit if I am and already been a customer.

Upvote (1)

I've been a customer with you for 3 years, and I would like you to look up my account. I have never missed a payment and I am now complaining because recently, to be specific November, 2015 I added my friend and landlord Lawrence Spearman to my line thinking that we would with combined bills (because he had a T-Mobil account also), our bills would be less.

T-mobile customer service representatives never told me that if I put him on my account that the extra equipment he was still paying for would not be able to transferred again if I want to go back to my original account. I talked to your specialist who told me that he should have paid the equipment in full before your company could switch him to my account.

I was not under the impression that Mr. Spearman had extra equipment on his account (an I-pad and key board) that would make his bill higher. So after an month of seeing how much the bill was and finding out all the extra-charges on the bill. I preferred to go back to my past service paying only $156.00 give or take more or less each month.

Which we did, he agreed also to go back to his original account and he would be responsible for paying his account. Now your customer service reps will not transfer his monthly payments for his I-Pad equipment back to his account. They never even told me they were leaving his extra bill on my account and now I am responsible for his payments because none of your employees told me your policy that they cannot transfer his equipment to his account with his phone.

My complaint is your that customer services representative should did not properly explain my responsibility to me and I am stuck with his bill after I pay for my service.

Upvote (0)

I've had to have an adjustment to my bill since August, 2015. Every month my bill increases. On Tuesday, 2/9/16, once again, I had to go to my "home" store to have it adjusted. This time they tod me it was for taxes that the T-Mobile store was in aware of. So, when I went to change my service a few months ago when 10 gigs was being offered, my monthly bill, including taxes was calculated at $170 & change. WHY is my bill $192.47? For the December, 2015 bill, it was $179.22 & adjusted to $167.22. My Nov. 2015 bill was $154.73 after adjustments. My September, 2015 bill was $193.08 & adjusted to $167.43.

My August bill was $211.03 & adjusted to $170.34. June & July bills were $150.87 &$151.53 respectively. Granted, after June, I increased my services to 10gigs. Before I decided to increase my service, told them I wanted to know what my bill was going to be. So, if I was informed that my bill would be approximately $170, give or take a few cents, why oh why is my bill $192?

Upvote (0)

I was charged data roaming charges of $140.00 after being told I would not be charged for these upgrades by phone while on vacation. I specifically asked 3 times if there would be any charges to my account and was told because I was a long time customer of 10 years, there would be no charge. I asked if I would need to call back to cancel any type of service and was told that it would automatically drop off at the end of the month. I go to pay my bill this month and see all these additional charges.

I call customer service and the Rep tells me she can credit my account $40.00 for the inconvenience, because I did use the data even after returning home now for the last month. I have been with this company for so long, I do not regularly check my account as the amount I owe stays the same, she had the nerve to ask me, "so you are just now looking at your account to see the increase"? Why are the calls recorded for "quality service" if for training purposes you do not or as I was told, cannot go back and listen to these calls? Why are the notes on the account so vague. Of course, it did not indicate why I was calling in or that you were not charging me. Now you want me to pay an extra $200.00 in charges and stay with your company for THIS type of SERVICE? NO THANK YOU!

You have just lost a 10 year customer and I will surely pass on my disgust with your company to everyone I know!

Upvote (2)

Tried over 2 days to invoke auto pay. Went through credit card data, etc, etc. time after time. Each time it goes to the confirmation of terms and conditions and you are asked to press "1" to accept. When you press 1 it takes you to a sales associate and the cycle starts over. Each time this takes 30 to 45 minutes. Each time the sales associate states they can do nothing but transfer you to a billing specialist who then transfers you back to a sales associate who then takes the information again and so on and so on. When I asked for a manager I am told they can not do that and transfer me to another person that can not help. We have wasted hours and hours on this. I vote with my dollars. If someone does not call to get this working for this employee I will change carriers.

Upvote (0)

I switched to T-Mobile in April of 2015 and was promised a reimbursement of up o $350 for each of he 4 lines I switched. Uploaded my final Att bill in June and within a few weeks I received 1 Visa card for aprox $350. I called to find out why the other cards weren't sent out. I was told that they only received the bill for 1 line,which is ridiculous if all 4lines were on the same bill I sent. On Aug 6th 2015 I was contacted by Kristin from the merchant solution center (I had a business account) and was given a fax number to send back my AT&T bill. I did on Aug 13th. T-Mobile is claiming that I uploaded the information to the incorrect website so my reimbursement was put under review.

I have a screenshot from their website with the approval of $921.23 dated Nov 6th and my account was in good standing but they never sent out my reimbursement card. Fed up with their false promises I left the company on Niv 17th. I had filed a claim with the FCC so now TMobile is saying that since I owe them they will not issues he reimbursement. The point is that they were suppose o issue my reimbursement in a timidly manner just as was making my payments in a timidly manner and sent in all required documents.

Upvote (0)

I have to say i am disappointed with the t-mobile phones. I have been with out a working phone for 6 months. Every phone i trade in has the same problem. I have been with t-mobile for 14 years and the phones are horrible. the color fades and all my pictures look like negative this happen twice with exchanged phones. I brought a brand new phone h20. Several times i had to get technical support to help me with the data, the phone would not turn on, then the phone dies. I am so not happy with the t-mobile phones.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a new phone for my daughter's birthday in April of 2015 a couple of months later the battery started to overheat so we exchanged it. The new one came with the box to ship back, we followed all of the instructions sent it back and never heard a word. Then in September I was charged over $600.00 for the phone I had sent back. When I called I was told it was scanned no worries your service will not be interrupted again. So I went about my life. Between September and January my service was disconnected every 2-4 weeks, each time I called I was told to sit tight not to worry they would run a search on it and once the phone was located all charges would be removed.

After several months of this just before Christmas I asked. "what if I can track down the phone on my end and return it to you will we be all good then? Yes of course I was told. "Even though we are past the 60 days?" Yes I was assured by several customer service reps. So I tracked down the phone and sent it back, they received it, and my service was once again shut off for the past amount of the returned phone. So I once again I call customer service and am once again assured that the charges will be removed service restored and all will be right with the world again.

Wrong 2 hours and 3 people later I am informed that no the 12 customer service reps. including the one I spoke with that morning were all wrong and thank you for returning the phone but your still going to have to pay for it, we show no memos of anyone telling you this information. So after a decade of being a loyal Tmobile customer I will be canceling my service and will not be paying for the phone I have now returned twice. I will also be posting my experience on all social media and review sites and will no longer refer anyone to Tmobile (of which we have done several times in the past)

I am confused how something is clearly stated in your policies yet none of your staff actually helping your customers are aware of this policy. Or maybe they're just told to outright lie? Very disappointing experience, very rude customer support person towards the end, and very poor customer service.

Upvote (0)

T-Mobile scam me, I got an offer to upgrade my phone and I will receive $ 175 for my old phone in credit and my monthly payment would be $ 19 for the new phone plus all the services, well 3 months later they couldn't find the phone that I sent so I was paying full amount, not what I was promise then suddenly 3 months later they found the phone but apparently there is some problems with the phone so I was told I can NOT get the credit that I was told and the monthly payment is $31 not $19, they said they can do nothing.

I have been a customer since 2006 and I cant wait to change carriers, I spoke with so many representatives and no one told me the same thing, every call was a different answer, I'm done with T-Mobile and I guess stuck too paying my old phone and the new one.

Upvote (0)

I was told I could upgrade my phone (iphone5C) to an Iphone 6S or XL if I outright paid for the phone I have. I went to a T-Mobile store and had the unfortunate luck of having one of the most idiotic rep. I told him that I wanted to upgrade my phone - "ok you will need to pay 137.00 and we can get it started for you." I paid the 137 and had some problems logging into my icloud and to download all my contacts and such to my new phone. Well, I was locked out so I was told to contact Apple directly to get this issue resolved.

Mind you - Ty (the idiotic rep) held my phone - looked at it for nearly 30 minutes to try to figure out how to unlock my phone. To no avail, I had to leave so I told him "I want a receipt for the monies I paid you and I will have my husband come back to finish the upgrade." Ty replied "No problem I will have the phone waiting for you." My husband comes back to find out that he could not upgrade my phone because the iphone 5c has a crack on it! Wait... we were looking at this phone for nearly 45 minutes together and you took my money. Okay, fine - my husband then asked for our money back.

Nope Tmobile responded by saying they are unable to process refunds. Wait. You didn't deliver what was promised--after this incident, it has been one lie after another with their 611 "customer service" line. I am so done with T-Mobile. I cant wait til all 3 of my lines are paid for so I can terminate my contract and go on to a better company.

Upvote (0)

I attempted to leave my mobile number at least 5 times, on the T-Mobile customer service voice message system regarding a return call, to no avail. I am disputing my statement initiating a new phone, and for the fact that I was being charged $100.00 for a new phone as a new customer when in essence being a long time subscriber, and what is "simple starter", never explained this, I will not pay for this billing complaint, and if I need to go to another carrier, so be it. Very dissatisfied, and for the fact that my wireless phone was not functioning correctly.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a pre-paid plan and bought a new phone from T-mobile in Nov. 2015, within the 14 day return period my phone started to act up by freezing and getting very hot. I took the phone back to the location were i purchased it. The manger told me i could return the phone because it was on a pre-paid plan. He told me i would have to purchase another phone. The phone in question was the Samsung Prime Core. I needed a phone so i purchased ANOTHER Samsung Prime Core thru T-mobile.

It is now close to Christmas and i went into a different T-mobile store to look at better phones. I now own a Samsung S6 which i like much better than the prime Core. I feel that the manger from the first T-mobile store didn't treat me right by not allowing me to return the first phone and made me by a second phone. I would really like some kind of a refund for the unnecessary money that i had to lay out for the 2 phones that i had to purchase from T-mobile.I feel like the Manger took advantage of me. I would like the T-mobile customer department to respond to this complaint.

Upvote (0)

In 2012/2013 I had a great deal of problems with dropped calls, no coverage, missed text messages and the list goes on. The whole thing started when I tried to explain to T-Mobile that the only line of communication I had with my son who is mentally handicapped and we tried everything between myself and T-Mobile to rectify this, such as trying new phones. Unfortunately this also did not work and the amount of money I was spending on improving this. Because of the lack of communication my son had to go through a great deal of medical attention. This can all be proven with bill's from Dr.s and school records.

To make a very long and detailed story we, that is T-Mobile and myself decided to end the contract. This meaning everything was paid in full including the phones we had received from T-Mobile. There is more to all of this and I would love to speak to someone about this "again" if I must. The corporate executives should hear my complaint!

Upvote (1)

On November 30, 2015 I upgraded my Samsung S5 cell phone to the new iPhone 6 (at the urging of my son in Los Angeles) through the Jump I pay for monthly on my invoice.I can not seem to master the iphone. I even purchased an instruction book from Barnes & Noble without success. It took me one year to master the Samsung Android system. I realize at 84 years old my brain doesn't function as well as it used too. for the past 10 days I tried reaching the associate at store 7842 in Clearwater Fl where I live. He helped me with that purchase & transfer of the data from one phone to the other (very helpful) He was always very busy with the Holiday season or not working at the time.

The reason I was calling & Not going to the Store is/was because I was taking care of my sick girlfriend in Treasure Island who is recuperating from an operation. So today I went to the store at 3pm when he started work because I wanted to trade back the iPhone 6s for the new Samsung s6 because I can now work well with the Android system. I was told by your store manager that I am now week to late & I would have to pay $ 300 to do so. Under the circumstances I hope you will reconsider & allow the exchange. I believe he doesn't want to do it be a use the Samsung s6 is on sale until the 23rd for $498 which is less than the iPhone 6s. Since time is running out on that holiday price I hope you will clear this up to my satisfaction immediately.

Upvote (0)

In September 2015 T-Mobile ran an ad - to trade in a phone for i-phone 6S plus and receive a credit. I traded in my Samsung 32GB Galaxy S5 in perfect working condition. I called in to check with T-Mobile service representative and was informed that it will take two billing cycles before they credit to my account. I then called in two more times and was informed that the warehouse has received my phone and they will credit to my account. I did not see any credit applied to my account after the second billing cycle. I then waited until the the third cycle to call them back.

After a long waiting and research on their part. They came up with an excuse that my phone did not power on. That phone was in very good shape and I bubble wrapped it carefully when I sent it to them. I tell them that it is not possible because I used the phone just before I sent it in and I asked them to please verify my usage just before I sent in and they will see that the phone is good. They just said that they are sorry and claimed that the phone did not power on. I asked them then please give my phone back as I paid $500+ for that phone just over a year ago. They said that they are sorry but they cannot send it back to me.

So the way I see it is that T-Mobile has orchestrated a perfect fraud scheme here to trick customers to trade in their phone so they can legally rob the phone from an honest customer. Is any thing that I can do? I feel that I am a victim and being treated unfair by T-Mobile here I have attached the pictures showing how the phone is bubble wrapped along with the IMEI when I sent it back.

Upvote (0)

I bought 2 phones during a rebate period. At first I was denied the rebate because T-Mobile said I didn't buy the phones during the proper time. I returned to the store of purchase, they called customer service, I was approved for the rebates. I checked on the status of the rebate, tracking ID: BMHM-7673-5380, found I am again denied. Was T-Mobile hoping I would just forget about it so you wouldn't have to pay out the rebate?

Upvote (0)

Dear t-mobile corporate office, someone is opening up T-Mobile accounts without my consent! My IP address on all my phones correlate and are connected to a mysterious identity theft farmhouse in Wichita Kansas which I have fallen victim to! I have been reporting this matter many times and yet still my iPad address on my phone and all my phones are connected to this mysterious place! My phone is controlled remotely and my gps is way off not working because my location is unknown equaling that of Wichita Kansas!

Also, my location should be very able to tell me that I am in Chicago it's not hard to find Chicago now is it? But you people do nothing about this until I report you to fcc for fraud!!! My identity has been stolen and it is all because my phones are stubbornly connected to this up address which is always located in latitude of 38 longitude of -97 !! If you look up this. Location you will clearly see that it is a location that is linked to fraud and identity that if you agree or are part of that ring I want nothing to do with you so it is to your advantage to do something about this matter because it could turn to a scandal be possible lawsuit you don't want to enable and conspire with these thieves do you?

Upvote (0)

I was abruptly disconnected from internet while I was working. I spent several hours and 18 persons of whom said "I care and will resolve this issue". After being transferred, disconnected, repeatedly asking for my personal information over and over and over...I gave up. It was crazy and one should not have to endure such an experience to get re-connection. I want a resolution/ compensation from T-Mobile corporate headquarters. Yes, I went back this morning after holding off a day and half of work. The cycle started again! However I was able to bare patience and get service.

Upvote (0)

My T-Mobile service expired unbeknownst to me last night. I tried for a couple of hours last night trying to get it to work. I called T-Mobile customer service this a.m. To get it fixed, took me going through 14 persons over 2 hours of being told "I care" give your cell # in case disconnect.

Upvote (0)

On Nov. 28, 2015 me and my family went into the T-mobile store at 9930 and purchase a phone. But there is a BIG problem my old number was ported to a customer that was already possibility has an account with T-mobile. We was customers of Sprint for a while and we had to come to this. And as of right now I am unhappy and I have to wait 24 hours to get this ported correctly. The customer service rep. by the name of Daniela was wonderful as a agent but the music was to loud and had to many people hang around for no reason. The neighborhood is high crime but safe. I am a hospice chaplain and it is very important that it is fix. I have important numbers in there and I need some kind of discount to this issues. Maybe I should escalate to the corporate office?

Upvote (0)

I've been a loyal customer to Tmobile for years. I never had a problem with adding a line, resolving phone issues, billing issues, etc.not until yesterday, as I step foot into a Tmobile store on 2369 Mission st., cross street is 19th st in San Francisco, CA. I clearly gave my information to the female representative and she was hesitate about helping me opening another line, so she called over her Latino male supervisor. He told me he is not able to add another line because I was not the primary person of the account and that it would have to be my sister instead.He told me I would need my sister to come into the store and take care of it and that it is illegal for me to make any changes for the account.

I never had this issue with any other T-Mobile or over the phone customer service before! I have all my sister's information and besides, I was also the other primary person on the account. It was so upsetting to me that I decided to finally end my account with T-mobile once and for all. I felt really disrespected and I would of thought they would want more business with loyal customers , like myself but I was wrong. Throughout my experience with T-mobile, I would also tell others that T-mobile is the best cell phone company that provides great service but now, I think differently...The supervisor was pushy and not very nice.I will never go back with T-mobile again because of this incident. In the end, I decided to join Cricket Wireless because they provided me great customer service and excellent service for my cell phone.

Upvote (0)

I went to use my phone insurance after I accidentally dropped my phone and broke the screen. I went to T- Mobile store . I was told that I need to call insurance company directly, which I did they gave me wrong number . got right number for Asurion . Try phoning in but could no get through long wait time. SO I tried to file on line only to get an error. So I call back Asurion finally get through to agent only to learn the G4 is out of inventory and unsure when I would get new phone so much for overnight replacement. I had to escalated issue talked to manager only option he had was to reimburse me for cost of phone less deductible then I could go to T-Mobile store a buy one. IF I can buy one why is not available to ship? This was a very poor customer service experience from the store to Asurion. I will be waiting for check to arrive from 3-5 working days. So when you say that you will have a replacement phone in 24 hours that is not true. I very unhappy long time user of T-Mobile not sure where your customer service went. Please review your insurance policy and make changes.

Upvote (0)

Fraud. Someone fraudulently obtained multiple phones from T-Mobile. Initially, it appeared that they obtained two phones but I recently received 3 notices from Assurant Solutions regarding 3 device protection plans. The 3 phone numbers they provided were (954)371-6856, (954) 371-7132, (954) 371-6965. I have never applied for or cellular obtained any phones or services from T-Mobile and this is a matter involving identity theft. Please have the numbers disabled or at least tracked, and have your Fraud Department fix this!

Upvote (0)

I was given the 3rd degree about a charge t-mobile alleged I did not pay, after having my bank confirm the charge, I then made a request to set up payment arrangements manually with a supervisor, and was told that it was put in place for 2 payments along with dates and that my service should not be interrupted. One payment was scheduled for the 19th and at 430am my phone was temporary suspended. I am overly pissed since this is the 3 time in less than 30days that i have had to call them to dispute discrepancies with my account

Upvote (0)

I bought a family plan (4 lines). I cancelled on October 25,2015, as was confirmed by Christopher. The other three were cancelled October 30th, 2015. Today (November 18th, 2015) I received a bill, and discovered that the line that I closed on October 25, 2015, was being charged, as it was active. T-Mobile is charging $111.15 for the service between November 11th, and December 12, 2015. Today I called Customer Service, and talked with Ariel (1271635); I explained that I stopped using T-Mobile, and started using a different provider; as well as that it is not my fault that Christopher made a mistake. When I made the family plan, I was scammed. They promised that because of a promotion, there would be free equipment, however there were charges for the equipment. Now, you are attempting to deceive me further; I have no other option, but to sue. If you have an ounce of righteousness, i plead for you to resolve this situation. The total is $115.15 service that I do not receive, and that you offered in a deceiving way.

Upvote (0)

It is going on the third week and dozens of staff to still not have resolve this problem with T- Mobile. On November 3, I purchased a sims card over the phone from T-Mobile for $1.05. Thats all, I have never made any other purchases from T-Mobile. But on that same day T-Mobile put through a unauthorized charge of $68.20. After 11 days on the phone with T-Mobile know one can help me. This has caused many problems and T-Mobile is not resolving this with me. And I'm still with out minutes on my phone as I don't want your service because of this problem

Upvote (0)

I have had the worst experience with T-mobile. I cancelled my account back in April because I moved to China. However while in China I realized that my credit score went down and this seems to be due to an account sent to collections which surprisingly seems to be my old t-mobile account. I decided to contact t-mobile, but they do not have access to the accounts, so I contacted the collections agency and they referred me back to t-mobile, after much back and forth the collection agency was able to tell me that this balance was owed due a device charge since my device was payed in installment plans.

However, when you request to cancel an account in order to do so you must pay your device in full. I requested a claim to be filed on this account, and again, for three weeks I had no sort of notification nor did I heard back from t-mobile. After calling many times and being transferred to many departments because apparently nobody has full access to my accounts, or they just don't want to bother, I was able to reach someone who seemed to have access and that wanted to help me, everybody else didn't seem too customer service oriented, and if anything they seemed annoyed at my request for more information for they claimed they did not have it.

Sadly, I did not get her name and for some reason we got disconnected. She told me that I was sent a refund back in may for $145.39 because I over payed my bill when I closed the account. in the form of a card, which is very interesting because I cancelled my account because I moved to China, and of course I never received that refund. Now what doesn't make sense is, how come t-mobile refunds me $145.39 and then charges me $189 for device charges in May. I payed off this phone, and I did not use the t-mobile account in may because I believed I had cancelled it. As far as it goes nobody has been able to help me in this situation, and the last I got was a number to a different collections agency, which I called, but they couldn't transfer to the right department, which I called and it just said that it had no reprensentatives available at this time.

For me it is 3:30 am here in China, and I've been on the phone since 2am. And I do have to work at 8, so you can only imagine how frustrating is to have to be up this late dealing with a situation that apparently could've been avoided. This experience has been the worst, and I have spent so much time and money trying to solve this issue and still nobody is able to explain things clearly to me. I never got access to the refund, so what happens to that money? How come I cancelled my account in April and I owe $189 for device charges in May? What kind of fees are these? I would really hope you fix your customer care system, because you may be a big company but it should still appreciate each and every single one of their customer, and value their time.

Upvote (0)

I had been with t-mobile for over 10 years. In September 2015 my new Samsung Galaxy S5 screen blinked on a Friday, so I called t mobile to let them know that hey my screen blinked out on my phone so I need another phone due to the fact that I don't have a home phone and it's the weekend. I called and t mobile rep told me we would place your order but until then go get a loner phone from your close location so I called my area stores and no one had any. So I was scheduled to work until 6:30pm that a afternoon so I called t-mobile back to inform them that my location did not have any and the store front location close at 8pm so after getting off work and driving to a store it was 6:50. I then called customer service to ask them what I could do to get a phone because I need a phone for emergency over the weekend. The customer service representative for t mobile informed me that he could not do anything so I explained that the store was closing soon and I needed to have some type of phone for the weekend just in case of an emergency. He put me on hold plenty of times and came back to the phone with I have to have my manager handle it.

The representative then got on the phone and said if you are in the store we will apply a credit and just buy the phone and after a few days you can go back and request a refund. So that is what I did. He was on a recorded phone line and the fact that I had been with t mobile they had done right by me. I set in the store while the representative over the phone applied the credit. The in store representative then Said yes I can see the credit. So I was informed by the phone rep to purchase the phone using my own funds and t-mobile would reimburse me. After a few days I called to request the refund and I was told ok it's being processed in the mean time I was told I was scheduled to receive the phone that suppose to be sent to me via handset replacement on that following Monday but instead received it on Wednesday. But I called t mobile customer service several times and I'm at dead end I need to money to put back on my credit card that gaining interest ever month I don't want the credit on the account. Please help

Upvote (2)

I got 4 I-phone 6S in Danvers, MA Customer Service rep. told me about the 14 days policy. Unfortunately the area I work and around my town my phone has absolutely zero bar connection, went to the other store and got new phones and went back to the Danvers store to return still under the 14 days policy and they refuse to take the phone back even I am paying the 50 fee for stock. I don't understand, have being T-Mobile for over 10 years while lived in other town and now this is the treatment I get? I don't know why they are so difficult to deal with.

Upvote (0)

My husband and myself recently switched with the promise that it is hassle free. All we have to do is give them our phones and they will pay for what is left on them and the cancelation fees so there will be no cost to us just send in a form and our last bill. So we did. 5 weeks later we get a letter saying that they need a bill with a break down on it, which our previous carrier did not provide. We went to our previous provider and they were able to pull it up. My husband faxed it in to the representative and called her back to confirm she received the fax. Now almost four weeks later and late fees adding up from my previous provider they send me a card worth half of what is owed. I call the number for customer service that came with the card and the gentleman tried to help me but had to pass me off to another department.

This guy started off nice and admitted the reimbursement was wrong but the number he gave me still didn't cover the phones and cancelation fee. So then he proceeded to tell me that he was going off my final bill and they had no record of the breakdown that my husband faxed in. Not having much confidence in them at this point being we just got notice from Experian that our information was part of the recent data breach and now they have lost a fax with my personal information on it?! The guy gave me an attitude that he was doing me a favor then transferred me to another department that transferred me back, but this time his department was closed for the evening. This is the worst service I have ever received anywhere and I work in a retail environment that would have my job if I ever treated a customer like this. The only reason I gave two stars was or the two representatives that really couldn't help me but were very pleasant.

Upvote (0)

I have been a customer for over fifteen years and have three lines total and my bill has escalated to twenty dollars more than I usually pay due to and this is your reps explanation that there is no more 20 dollar loyalty discounts and no more contracts right later that evening I watched a T-Mobile commercial that advertised unlimited talk text and 10 gigs of data per line for 30 dollars per line up to four lines and a 18 month contract and I told that to you rep and she said your commercial was wrong and I clearly read and saved it watching and reading all the particulars on freeze frame and your rep told me a bold face lie that it is 100 dollars for the first two lines and 20 dollars every line after that would actually increase my costs.

I told her that she was totally incorrect because that is not what you commercial depicts no where in your ad she was rude and told me that the ad is not what it states if that is the case then that is fraudulent advertising and being a long time customer to be treated that way is unheard of I need a corporate rep to contact me in this matter at my t mobile number to resolve my complaint and get to the bottom of this or this . If not on I will go to the proper authorities on how blatant the discrepancies are from your ad to what your reps in your resolution dept tell your customers I still can't believe how you have your reps trained to be so rude and unhelpful and talk to your customers like they are stupid.

Upvote (0)

Ever since I updated to lollipop 511 on my phone, I am not getting phone calls, calls are not even registering on my phone, voice mails come in 1-3 days after the fact, and basically over all my service is awful. My husband has contacted customer service 4 times now with various T-Mobile complaints. Every time it is something different to resolve the issue and every time before disconnecting with customer service my husband is assured the situation is resolved. Last night we were told that we were talking to a supervisor, Lou was his name. After Lou did everything in his power to blame the issue on us and continually refused to even hear that the issue started after the 511 update, the issue remains. Lou went on to tell my husband the issue was a result of my phone not being on wifi calling.

Really so for my t mobile phone to work I have to be constantly connected to wifi calling and I have to stay home to receive phone calls? What I do not understand is how did my phone work so well before 511 and now my phone does not work? Lou was rude, accusatory, unhelpful and simply put an ass! Lou finally said well since you have insurance on the phone I will send you a new handset at a $5 cost to us, and proceeded to lecture my husband on how the phone that I would be returning better be in mint condition. Not worried about that because my phone is not even a few months old and basically is in mint condition, but then he tells us that I may not receive a new phone but a refurbished on. Come on! I send my new phone back to T mobile because of an issue that is obviously their fault only to get a used phone in return.

Then Lou repeats that the issue is all our fault because we don't use wifi calling and he would be happy to sell us a router for my house to make wifi calling even better. Give me a break! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Being that I am someone who has worked in customer service for 20 plus years, I can tell you that someone like Lou would never be employed by me and T mobile would never be some place I would ever recommend to my family or friends. I am sharing my T-Mobile complaint with everyone I know.

Upvote (0)

I have a Microsoft Lumia and it's not allowing me 4g service which is what I have been paying for since day one of purchasing this device at the local Walmart. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but I know that I'm only getting 2g. Help me please the T-Mobile service department is not responding and I cannot find their contact information anywhere on the web.

Upvote (0)

I cancelled my t mobile service due to repeated dropped calls and the high fees. I am now being charged a cancelation fee when I was not under a contract and have not been for about 3 years. I have been a long customer but lately your fees became unmanagible. Am also being charged for a table that at the time i went in that they were offering a free table. i flat out asked him "what is the catch' He said no catch it is free a we're having a promotion and just want you to connect service with Tmobile and that was it. Well I guess he lied to me. If this doesn't get taken off billl I will have to complaint with the attorney general's office. This is not right.

Upvote (0)

I called tmobile yesterday concerning the security breach to make sure I was one of them that wasn't affected and when I gave the verbal password that has always been on my account since 2011 the young man I spoke to which happen to be very nice and professional told me that wasn't it and that wasn't it that my password was numbers which has never been so he changed it back however every other time it has been the right password and they say there was nothing showing it had been changed I want to know how a number password before the young man I spoke with changed it back got added and no one can answer that

Upvote (0)

First off their service coverage is not that good at all. I eventually got fed up with all the non covered area and dropped calls. Never under contract or had a phone purchased through their store or website. My phone was a T-mobile bought at Walmart! Now 2 years later found a friend of mine needs a phone for ATT network. I cannot get my phone unlocked from T-mobile now till they send me a code by email so I can give the phone away!! WOW. BTW Metro PCS is an affiliate of T-mobile companies for anyone interested. Also did you know T-mobile is owned by a foreign company that operates under that name in the USA!

Upvote (0)

Seven months ago I bought an i-phone 6 plus from T-Mobile in Hilliard, Ohio. I was up-sold insurance for $12 dollars a month only after inquiring about the requirements for a replacement phone if I needed one. The representative assured me there was no limitations, and no deductible since i was paying the highest premium. Again and again the rep said if something happened to the phone I could replace it no problem. I reiterated that I did not want the insurance if that wasn't the case and the salesperson reassured me over and over again.

I dropped my phone a week into use but the damage was so minimal and the phone worked so well I chose to keep the phone. 6 months later my phone has started glitching. While in the middle of conference calls it flips to mute and often hangs me up; booting me from the call. Group texts have also been a challenge, often having to restart my phone in the middle of texting to get my keyboard to work properly. I went to T-Mobile and the rep said I would have to pay $106 for the phone and another $176 for insurance to replace the obvious Apple 6 plus lemon.

I have been an apple user for many years, for the most part they have been dependable, not this one. I've only been T-Mobile user for seven months (never again) and would recommend to everyone to stay away from T-Mobile. Terrible customer service and worse sales techniques. They up-sell with no thought of their customers, only their commission, absolutely unwilling to help and backup their promises. Buyer BEWARE!

Upvote (2)

T-Mobile promises to pay off your contract...that's a joke. Beware of Tmobile's promises. They promise you a full refund and then come back and say that your refund is minus taxes and fees. Therefore you are stuck with paying off your cancelled contract. And, if that's not bad enough, you have to pay your old contract additional late fees for waiting your reimbursement with T-Mobile. They say it takes 8 weeks; actually it is taking mine over 10 weeks (I'm still waiting). As a group of dissatisfied consumer, we need to get a class-action suit against T-Mobile. Any lawyers seeing our complaints, step-up.

Upvote (1)

I have been a customer of T-mobile for more than 10 years. Not a day late with a bill. Later they put some charge for a service that I have deactivated. Called 4 times to remove. Recently, I have tried to cancel my account due to travel, and the representative did not follow trough...Then call internationally, chat, call, chat just to cancel. Altogether, around 8 times at least. Meanwhile, they withdraw money from my debit/credit card and sent me a final bill + international call charge and with a collection notice. Until I am not even around. They refused to remove any charges. Unresponsive management/ customer service. I guess some commission is everything for them. Do not switch and be very careful. Just an advise from experience.

Upvote (0)

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

Upvote (0)

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

Upvote (0)

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

Contact the T-Mobile Complaint Department