T-Mobile Customer Service

Contact T-Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-378-4000

Upset? If you have experienced poor customer service from T-Mobile, the best way to get satisfaction is to register your own feedback using our complaint form. If you are a customer who is experiencing issues with your account, the best phone number for T-Mobile is 1-877-453-1304.

Normal business hours generally apply to reach a live person at the corporate office. You can also dial 611 directly from your mobile phone to get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the 24/7 hotline is automated. To reach a human customer service rep at T-Mobile, you will need to call during normal business hours 7 days a week. The longest hold times are generally at lunch and in the evenings.

Common reviews of T-Mobile are not good and include frustrating support, long wait times, billing problems, and rude employees. Often times the challenge relates to signal problems or issues understanding wireless account questions. Are you having a rip off moment? Let us know.

Upset with T-Mobile?

File a complaint here!

Reach T-Mobile Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • T-Mobile corporate office

• Deutsche Telekom AG
    • Bellevue
    • WA 98006

425-378-4000

Top T-Mobile Complaints

The original plan I signed with T-Mobile was for unlimited local calls and texting. Last month I had someone visiting from Europe and I gave him the fourth line that we do not use in order to be able to contact me for the duration of his stay. My phone bill for the month is 1200. I was never notified by T-Mobile that there were called being made internationally. When I became a T-Mobile client I specifically told the salesperson all I wanted was a set deal only talk and text. I have spoken to several personal on the phone and I do not get any correct answer to my problem. So I am vey dissatisfied and I will be leaving your service. I have been with you for four years and have gotten no promotional deal with you, I have also paid my bill way ahead of time. If this is the way you treat your customers then you do not deserve my or my families business.

Comment (0)

I purchased a phone at the t-mobile store. After about two weeks I realized something was vert wrong with the phone call connection. All was well with the other apps. So after trying for a week strict to get the phone fixed, exchanged and re-evaluated, no go on the phone calls. Now because I started bringing it in 7 days after the "buyers remorse" period, the won't reimburse me, take the phone back or be credited for it on my account. How can t-mobile sell defective products and not stand by them when something goes wrong? Especially if they keep saying this is not a common problem? Also, the warranty exchange phone was so defective it would not turn on! T-mobile has been trying to sell defective phones, hoping to not have returns by having a crazy short period. Most retail stores have a 30 days return policy. Why 14 for t-mobile? Because they know they sell defective devices.

Comment (0)

On July 28,2016, while shopping at Westown Mall, Knoxville, TN. I went to a T mobile Kiosk booth to inquire about my account. I approach a representative (Yessmean or something like that) to ask. While i was asking her about my account, she ignored me completely and she started using her cell phone taking pictures of the mall. BTW, NO customer(s)was present at that time and there were three reps manning the booth. My fiancee was there and witnessed everything that happened.

I immediately called (611) T mobile customer service number to register a complaint about the horrible "customer service" (or non existent ) I just received from their kiosk booth. The person (Brad, i think the name i spoke on the phone) stated that there is no need to talk to management because he said that he will take care of it. HE did not mention his job title.. Forgot to ask. If I could, I want to rate my experience with a negative star review on this complaint board. Yes, that bad!

Comment (0)

The sales person set up the rebate buy one Samsung 7 and get one free. They turned down my rebate because they said the sales person did not set it up correct. I have called several times and went in to the store. The store manager from Elk Grove said this would be cleared up and he would call me. I just received a text from T-Mobile with my bill and it still reflects the discrepancy.

The problem with this is that I did not go into the store planning on buying three phones. I went into to get a birthday present for my stepson, which who only wants an I-phone. Also, I needed to get a replacement phone for my husband because he broke his phone while we were on vacation.

I have been getting the run around from one person to the other. I am frustrated and want this taken care of. Right now I feel like walking in the store and turning all the phones in and going to Sprint.

Comment (0)

I am tired of complaining to T-Mobile, wifi never works! Images attached.

Comment (0)

I have been having hard time with the representative and nobody was able to solve my problem. T-mobile keep sending huge bill every money. About four month ago, T-mobile sent me a new phone which I was charged $175. Although, I have insurance on the old before it got broken but T-mobile still charge me. I agree to pay the amount which I already finished the payment. But to my own surprises, the same bill keep showing on my bill.

I'm frustrated and regret having T-mobile as my carrier. I introduced T-mobile to all my family member but they are blaming me for it. I regret why I did that, I wish I had known T-mobile is not good I wouldn't have introduce it to my family. I wish somebody could help me out because have spoke with more than 20 representative already they couldn't solve the issue. I have been paying more than I suppose to pay .

Comment (0)

After being with T-mobile for 12 years I will leaving them as soon as I get my billing resolved. Their customer service is horrible, incompetent and rude. I moved from a personal account to a business account in March and asked them to close my personal account. This still has not been done, every time I call they say its all done, I should wait for the next bill it will show all the adjustments. I am still getting duplicate bills, one for the old personal account and another for the business account. Its not the old T-mobile I know and frankly I have had enough. Good bye and good luck. We need more competition.

Comment (0)

Our basic plan billing was for basic which states on the bill that we have unlimited talk ,text and high speed data. We discovered among the charges (a series of letter ad numbers) a charge for 5GB data. After an afternoon for transfers from place to place we found out that the charge was for extra 5GB and that the basic statement of unlimited data meant limited to 2GB. They ain't going to refund the 2 years they charged us and said that the wording might be changed on future billing.

Comment (0)

Service in my local T-Mobile store has been a pretty bad experience. I was promised a low price on my plan but they raised it to double than to what I was told, the employees ignored me when I walked in, they helped the other people that walked in after me.

Comment (1)

I'm General Manager of a store in Houston. T-Mobile is screwing over people like me. The T-Mobile associate came to MY workplace, approached ME saying he could do me a favor. I'm assuming he's paid on commission after all this. My contract at the time (May 2016) was with Sprint. I was paying no more than $92/Mo for the service and an LG G3. The T-Mobile rep said he could match the contract price, and get me a better phone if I just paid the down payment / activation fee. I did. I paid him $100 on the spot. He informed me that I would receive a last bill from sprint, and that I should send it over with my phone to have the amount credited.

I received my last bill from Sprint around the same time as my first bill from T-Mobile. The rep assured the bill would match my Sprint bill but now I'm being charged $127 by T-Mobile for a single month's usage. I'm told that is because of "Prorated Billing", something the associate never discussed with me but now I'm told that I have to pay for an additional month. A little upset.

But now I'm being told by T-Mobile that it is "too late" for me to send them the bill or the phone.. I have a G3 in perfect shape and a phone company that's still billing me for service that I "cancelled", so the service transfer was apparently never run by Sprint. The associate told me I would NOT have to contact my old provider, and that T-Mobile would "Handle it" but in the meantime I'm still receiving bills, and T-Mobile is refusing to honor the original deal I had made, and that deal is the only reason I left my previous contract.

Now T-Mobile's "favor" is forcing me to deal with 2 phone providers billing me $150 and $170, when before the only payment I had to worry about was a one-time $92. Tell me why I switched? This is definitely something worthy of small claims court.

Comment (0)

None of the retail stores have updated software for transferring files, contacts, photos, etc. when upgrading devices. In particular, for Lg G5. I was there for over 2 hours and each attempt failed. Corporate needs to update and/or replace the existing software/machines. Customer care was unhelpful and rude. But, the in-store manager was attentive. I expected better in so much as I'm a customer since 2004.

Comment (0)

Had a phone that was purchased from T-Mobile May 2015. Phone was not charging. Sent phone back in January 2016 for a fix or replacement since it was still under warranty. It has been 6 months and still waiting. The information I receive tells me to keep checking every 10 days. Seriously fed up.

Comment (0)

I have been on the phone 5 hours trying to get your 25 dollar monthly service only to get the run around and was told I will get the 4 g service and never got any resolution. That is incomprehensible and abhorrent. And was treated like a piece of shit.no company should treat someone like that. You are the worst company. Shame on you. You wasted my entire day and still no resolution!

Comment (0)

I signed up with T-Mobile back in February of 2016. me and my father ordered 3 phones and two tablets. however customer service did not check our address to see if we had a service which we did not. we had to wait for a cell tower to be sent by mail because none of our stores actually carried any.... which did not work. we had to then wait for another cell tower to be sent by mail ----all the while doing without phones because we absolutely had no service.

First of all they sent the wrong phone for my father I reordered another phone for him and they sent me the exact same phone that I was waiting to return to them. They did not set up my insurance as I requested my account went without insurance for 6 or 7 days until I had to call and speak with a supervisor to get it corrected because the customer service representative could not do it and would not do it. Every CSR that we spoke to there at T-Mobile was more rude and more rude with every phone call and every problem that we had!

I finally spoke with supposed manager by the name of Cody who was the most rudest person I've ever spoke to...he did not care about our issues or our problems and that made the final decision for me to cancel our service and to send back the products that we had ordered. We returned the phones and tablets within the 20-day deadline and they still billed me for a month of service and they also billed me for data charges which were not correct because we absolutely didn't even turn the phones on. I called and spoke with a supervisor named Marty or Monty on 4-27-16 and he said that he was going to take care of the bill...and that we shouldn't owe anything and that we did not use any of the devices and that they were actually still in the original boxes!

We were still billed for data charges and the phones and tablets were never taken out of the boxes. we never even called anyone we never sent one text message or anything. And now my bill has jumped from what was originally one $198.29 to $952.50 !!! miraculously they are charging me for canceling my service when everything was returned within the 20 days of us ordering the service and the cell phones and tablets.

I have tried several times just since I receive this building to contact T-Mobile and speak with a supervisor and everytime I call I have to go through a 45 minutes to 1 hour whole time just to speak with someone who can actually transfer me to a supervisor to get this account taken care of. I know that they are able to look at the account and verify that there was no data used at all either for the cell phones or for the tablets. I have been told twice that they would return my calls I have not received a phone call back I will not pay a bill that I did not incur I did not use any cell service I did not use any data I did not use the tablets or the phones and I want this bill taken and written off and I will never ever recommend T-Mobile to anyone even if they were the last cell service on the face of this Earth!!

Comment (0)

We learned from friends that T mobile has” buy one, get one free” promotion for Samsung Galaxy S7 phones in March 2016. Considering that T mobile is a reputable company, without any doubt we decided to catch the deal and switch our cell phone service from AT&T to T mobile. We went to a local T mobile store (store 5879) in Gainesville, Florida, where we bought two S7 Edge phones on March 15th. At the store, we specifically asked the store associate what we needed to do to get the get-one-free rebate, and we were told that all is set and we just need to wait for the rebate card which would be mailed to us in 6~8 weeks. However, up to May 13th we had not received any rebate card or email of any sort confirming that the rebate was being processed.

We became suspicious and called T mobile customer service to check the rebate status. To our surprise, there is no record of our rebate in T mobile system. The customer service explained that in order to get the rebate, either the store associate or we by ourselves need to fill up the rebate application online shortly after phone purchase. Since it was already 8 weeks past the date we purchased the phones and the promotion had long expired, we could not apply for the rebate anymore but were advised to contact the local store to get the rebate.

We therefore went back to the store and talked to the store manager Janneth Wagner, with whom we had the most unpleasant and humiliating experience ever in my life. In an extremely condescending tone, the manager refused to take any responsibility and made excuses to blame us for the mistake which was obviously made by the store. She claimed that we had to use the phones and keep them active right after purchase to get the rebate. But later she admitted that there was no such requirement written anywhere in the contact or the promotion. Even worse, because we are not American, she said that it could be that we didn’t understand what the store associate said (in English) when we purchased the phone.

After a long negotiation, she said that she would call T mobile later to see what we could do, and made promises to get back to us on Monday May 16th. We waited till Tuesday morning, without any message from her. The get-one-free rebate is $ (779.99) is not a trivial amount of money to anyone. And no customer deserves to be treated like what we did by the store manager. We sincerely believe what we have experienced does not and should not represent the service ethic of T-mobile. During the whole time, the store manager Janneth Wagner was shirking their responsibilities and blaming us. We should not pay for T-mobile store’s fault (3606 southwest Archer Road). We are hoping somebody can help us get the rebate what we deserved.

Comment (2)

Been with T-Mobile for 10 yrs or more. Have been using Samsung for years now. Lately I had problems with Samsung within a year or two on two phones (for me and daughter). I am new to using iPhone. I purchased two equipment on 5/9/16 at the store located in Mason Katy TX. Richard was the CSR. He was great.

The problem started next day (5/10) I could not remember a pass code to enter in and use the iPhone. Tried fixing it on our own but apparently we weren't able to complete the process. I took it back to Richard after so many calls from T-Mobile, they said they can't help us over the phone, the device is defective. 5/11 I went to the store. My frustrations is utmost due to a lot of calls I missed. Went to the store hoping it will be resolve after office hours and have not eaten anything yet. Richard went back and forth - he was nice all the time.

Then he said that he cannot fix the iPhone because it's my fault that I locked myself out and that I bring it to the Apple store. (The Apple store is 18-20 miles away.) The iPhone is under my ownership. ----- I was so furious. The lady (CSR) inside the store follow through with the same response, stern look on her face even though she said "I'm sorry". The other CSR, male, came forward to Richard, walk around and I am waiting if he is coming to rescue, but instead made a smile walk around and look what Richard was doing and went back to his area. I asked Richard if I can go to a Corporate store and he said "No" only at Apple Store.

I left the store, drove down on a rush hour time. I called 611, around 6:30 and the lady understood my concern and patched me to a iPhone expert. I believe he truly is. He recommended to go the nearest Corporate Store, which was on Fry Rd and Sams. I went over there and a young lady reset my phone.

Comment (0)

I traded in my iPhone 6 at a T-Mobile store with the understanding that it was worth $230. The person at the store and I did everything to the phone that we were supposed to do and I then mailed the phone in. T-Mobile now says that the phone is "Blocked" and is therefore worthless. I have requested that they return the phone to me but they refuse to do so. The T-Mobile store has tried to help, but to no avail. Customer service refuses to ship the phone back even though I have offered to pay any shipping charge. As some of us have learned from San Bernardino phone, if they attempted to get into the phone they may have bricked it. A simple text message from them could have solved any issue. I have enclosed the photo they sent me which seems indicates that the phone was not bricked when they received it.

Comment (0)

I MOVED OVER TWO ACCOUNTS FROM VERIZION TOT-MOBILE IN SEPTEMBER WITH THE UNDERSTADNIG THAT MY TERMINATON FEE WOULD BE PAYED. THIS WAS NOT PAYED, AND I WAS FORSED TO PAY VERIZION $600 OUT OF POCKET THAT I COULD NOT AFFORD. I HAVE MADE NUMEROUS CALL TO GET REIMBURSED
BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW ANTHYING WITCH IS REALLY ANNOYING. THE PROMOTION STATED THE T-MOBILE WOULD PAY THE FEE, I HAVE SENT IN COPYS OF THE VERZION BILL SHOWING THAT I HAVE PAYED THIS. PLEASE GET BACK ME ASAP, I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH.

JOANNE LYNCH
617-780-6533
GARY LYNCH
781-308-1151

Comment (0)

Salesmen in T-Mobile Stores are trained to mislead your customers. Nothing against your salesmen, but your method of training by misleading hidden costs, is a joke. What happened to being honest to the customer? My reception in Bremerton, WA is terrible. Five city blocks from your store sucks! The salesmen are polished on their reply and probably deter most of your patriots by pointing out a near tower However, the fact is reception is down to one or two bars only five blocks in any direction l was offered a free router for home but it's $99.

Comment (0)

After purchasing a screen protector for my new cell phone at the Massapequa mall I began to install it based on the salesman saying it was easy to do. After noticing some bubbles the salesman had stated it was self healing and would go away in a short time. I then left the kiosk only to turn back because the bubbles were bothering me. After returning back the salesman claimed he could fix it, he then took my phone and began strenuously depressing and rubbing on the screen.

This force caused numerous scuff and scratch marks on the screen protector and had done nothing to remove the bubbles in which he stated he could do. At this point I asked for a refund due to the fact that I should not have had to pay for a damaged item. The salesman refused to issue a refund stating "there is nothing I can do". I was very shocked to see the level of carelessness shown by the 2 employees. Additional information as follows: Item=. 1 SUPM46710 Samsung GS7 PG roll-on extreme impact $27.15. T-Mobile 4369, 10 Sunrise Mall STE 10, Massapequa, NY 11758.

Comment (0)

I have been with tmobile for over ten years. I have the cell phone call the wing. I am told this phone was discontinue now I can no longer locate a battery for the phone. I am paying for service but if I am not near a outlet I can not use my phone. My battery life on my phone is a little less than 45 minutes. The only thing everyone in your customer service department wants me to do is purchase a new telephone. No everyone those over price telephone/ new two years plan/ more costly plan. Never did not receive a notice that my cell phone was phase out. If I would have I would have purchase more than one battery for this cell phone. I have been to countless store checking to see if I could locate a battery, with no success. I this how a company suppose to treat a loyal customer.

Comment (4)

In mid-May from last year, my fiancé and I decided to switch over from AT&T and Sprint respectively. We went to the T-Mobile store at 82 Lakeview in Clifton, NJ. The manager/team leader was a bit pushy, but the gentleman who assisted us was actually pretty nice and very mellow. We discussed the estimated monthly bill. Understandably, the 1st bill would be more expensive, but the guy said it would cost less than $150.00 per month including EVERYTHING. (Issue #1)

At that time, he gave us a credit for my HTC M8 Harmon/Kardon edition and my fiancé's iPhone 4. We were given $155.00 for the trade-in. (Issue #2: Will explain further down)

Essentially, we only wanted to get the phones, get our credits to cover the termination fees, and buy the accessories online since they are much cheaper there. The guy said we could pick a screen protector and a phone case per phone. We told him we didn't want the items since they are pricey and we were going to buy them online. He said to not worry about it since they were having a promotion and those accessories would be free. (Issue #3) We were pleased to find out such good news. So we both picked a screen protector and a phone case. After everything was totaled up and things were discounted, we paid for the down payment and left.

Issue #1: Fast forward to the 1st statement. It came out to $168.45. We didn't think much of it since the gentleman did say it would cost a little more the 1st month. Then came the 2nd and 3rd statements. All the same amount. We thought it was weird so we sat down and looked through the charges. $20 for JUMP for both phones. That was an additional cost the guy didn't mention. He specifically said EVERYTHING would cost less than $150.00 per month. Him failing to mention the extra charge is basically cheating.

Issue #2: My fiancé's termination fee was $324.90. He was given a credit of $169.9. The remaining $155.00 was never given to him. According to the T-Mobile rep I spoke to over the phone, he said this credit was given to us upon payment of the initial cost and if it wasn't, it would appear as a credit on our next bill. The $155.00 credit we were given was from the phones we traded in. So the credit they deducted from the trade-in had nothing to do with his switch over rebate. We are still waiting for $155.00.

Issue #3: During the sit down to look over the charges, we found out that T-Mobile was charging us for the "free" accessories. This is also cheating, stealing, fraud, and a lie. I wouldn't have had an issue if the gentleman who helped us was honest to begin with instead of hustling us and taking advantage.

Every time I called T-Mobile, I was transferred to another rep or another department. It's ridiculous and time consuming. I believe they do this so the consumer gets tired and eventually gives up. I haven't given up. We are owed $155.00, a reduction in the phone bill, and the cost of the accessories. Regardless of the actual total amount, this is robbery. It's nice to know T-Mobile teaches their employees to lie, cheat, and steal.

Comment (4)

I transferred my service from Sprint to T-Mobil on or August 1, 2015 at Store #9716. At that time. I had an iPhone 6 and a Samsung tablet in my possession. Both were traded in at the time in this particular store located at 8498 S. Sam Houston Parkway Suite 900, Houston, TX 77075. Your policy states: "get up to $300 for every trade-in. Plus when switching from an eligible carrier, have your switching costs reimbursed or get credit within 2-3 billing cycles." I received a new iPhone 6 and an Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 tablet (which I had not heard the name before) on the day of exchange. It took over months before I received a termination fee of approximately $298.50 from T-Mobil because of their computer errors.

I did not realize until a much later date, that I was also to receive an early termination for my Samsung tablet. That is when I got the run-around about the issuance of these fees. I had made several calls to the store and discovered that the representative had moved to a new store in Webster, Texas. I traveled to Webster to speak to this representative in January 2016 to try to settle this matter. He was willing to help settle the matter and gave me an email address to forward a formal complaint. I am still in debt to Sprint for $585.27 which I am unable to full pay before it is sent to a collection agency. The final note in this dilemma was that T-Mobil was giving a total of $200.00 for the Samsung tablet.

It was also noted that due to the time loss that they were unable to give it me for my Sprint account. It was applied to my T-Mobil account. I am a retiree living on a fixed income with a budget meeting my everyday needs. It is not always an easy task when you live on half the salary that you are comfortable living on with the economy steady rising. At this point, I am at a total loss why this was not totally done appropriately in the beginning to avoid all that I have gone to meet my basic needs and try to pay two cellphone bills at the same time. I am insulted and humiliated how this turned out. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Comment (3)

I placed an order on Jan 5th 2016 The rep told me I was getting a I6 plus w/128gb, they would pay any fees for transferring from my former carrier, I could keep my existing number, and a 2GB plan, I was rushed into a quick Esign and after printing off contract within 3 minutes.

I called T-Mobile to cancel, it said a 6gb plan and a 16gb iPhone along w/a new phone number. I was told they had to ship the phone, I returned next day and still haven't had my almost $400 returned that they took out of my account. I've called 17 times and I'm ignored at least 8x and each time I'm promised my refund, I still have not received and it's almost 4months, plus they keep sending me a monthly bill.

Comment (0)

I downloaded an app after i bought this Samsung galaxy core prime from my friend called root or something. And then I shut my phone and now all it says is Custom binary blocked by FRP and then there tiny words that say SECURE FAIL: KERNEL. What did a do to fix this I just bought it?

Comment (0)

I have a feeling this will be ignored, but I must speak out. I bought a hot spot and refill card in September 2015. In October I used a credit card to purchase data. The following month I decided to use my debit card instead. I was told I could do that online, which I did. Then I find that the credit card and debit card were both being charged since November. I certainly never received twice the data. I spoke with billing and customer support on 3 different occasions (no one has a clue about anything by the way)they said credit card would not be charged again. Didn't happen had to put a block on credit card to stop the charges.

Now your horrible web site won't let me do anything...can't purchase data at all I have to call which takes way to long or go to the store and purchase a refill card, and then find out your refill cards don't even refill I have to purchase a new card every time! I am extremely dissatisfied with T Mobile. I was with Virgin Mobile for years and never had an issue, not one! Guess where I'm going! If I could give you minus stars I would. The worst customer service ever. It has been a nightmare trying to get my issue resolved.

Comment (0)

I received a replacement phone from T-Mobile in November, and I shipped my old phone back in December. However T-mobile states the phone was never received. But, I was not made aware of this information until the charge was placed on my account. I visited the UPS store I sent the phone thru, after spending 2 hours there only to find out my phone had been sitting there the entire time and was never shipped. So, that day I made sure the phone was shipped, well T-mobile states because its outside of the 60 days I will still need to be charged $699.00 for the phone. I don't understand the integrity of this decision especially since this phone is now with T-mobile, and can be sent thru the refurbished process and then sent back out to sell to another customer.

I even advised the Manager, that in part to my phone being shipped in December, that I visited your North Richland Hill Store Multiple times because the store rep erased all my information by accident, and the store was trying to come up with ways to retrieve my information instead of just admitting the ball was dropped. Overall I spent about 15 hours with your in store support and still the problem created by the store rep was never resolved, and never was I offered compensation for the huge financial problem this caused me. I've lost about 400 clients and still have not recovered the entire 400 lost. I do not feel the $699.00 is valid and when I inquired about the charge to cancel my account your staff pretty much gave me the red carpet to leave. I've never witnessed a Customer Service so eager and happy to lose a customer. Your assistance with resolving this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Comment (0)

I am charged for $10,000 worth of minutes use. I have been calling internationally without being alerted that I am over using international calls. I feel exploited especially when I was asked to pay this huge bill and CAN'T. When I over use my data, the company notifies me about it so why didn't they do the same with international calls?

Comment (0)

Hello Mr. Legere, I know you are the CEO of T-Mobile. I am a customer and I must say I am not satisfied. I want to make my complaint brief but it hard to do so with the level of frustration I am feeling. I purchased a Samsung 6 Edge and have been with you for almost 2 years. About a week ago my phone was not working and no one seems to be able to get it functioning so I called the 877-413-5903 customer service number on Monday at 4:19pm (for 17 minutes) and 4:37pm (for 12 minutes) to which the sales rep was assisting on a replacement phone.

In the mist of the call I was inquiring about the LGV10 and he stated that I was eligible for the Jump on Demand. I asked how do I go about that he stated that once my replacement phone arrives to I could take it to any T-Mobile store and request for the phone.

I then asked him if I had to pay anything and when he searched on his end he informed me that I would not. Well on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 I went to the location on 1146 Connecticut Ave NW Washington DC I spoke with a Sales Associate by the name of Geimo ( I may have mis-spelled his name) and he even checked the system and said the only thing I had to pay was my past due balance of $267 or $261 somewhere in that ball park. I told him that I would have to come back to which I did however he has left for the day so another gentleman assisted me but proceeds to tell me I had to pay a deposit of $285 even though I am doing the Jump on Demand.

He then proceeded to sell me a different plan to which I am not sure I want to continue with what I have given the level of false information I have been receiving. I did tell him that upon speaking to the initial rep on Monday, February 15, 2016 there was nothing I had to pay. So on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:50pm I was speaking to yet another rep from the 877-413-5903 number and he was saying the same thing that the initial rep stated from Monday but I informed him that I was about to get on the subway and could he give me a call back at 6:30pm so that we can clear up the miscommunication of what I endured so he stated how about I call you at 6:35pm to which I agreed.

Well I never received that call. I had to end up making yet another call to speak with yet another rep at 7:33pm(called lasted 28 minutes) to which I was still unsuccessful in receiving any positive outcome…I did get an apology for the false information from the sales rep on Monday, February 15, 2016 but that does not help me. I was told that I had to be a valued customer for at least 3 years before I could receive an no down payment on a device with the Jump on Demand.

Livid is what I am, so you mean to tell me even if I left from one wireless company to come to T-Mobile I am not considered a valued customer because I have not been with you all for 3 or more years…Wow smack in the face when I was informed that, the sad part is I had my daughter leave from Sprint to come to T-Mobile on my plan and I must say I don’t them I would recommend anyone else if that is the case. Yes I pay my bill monthly, I do not let another month overlap.

I am not sure if you are the right person to reach out to but I just had to try, yes I want the LGV10 and I would send the Samsung 6 Edge but I shouldn’t have to pay a deposit if I am and already been a customer.

Comment (9)

I've been a customer with you for 3 years, and I would like you to look up my account. I have never missed a payment and I am now complaining because recently, to be specific November, 2015 I added my friend and landlord Lawrence Spearman to my line thinking that we would with combined bills (because he had a T-Mobil account also), our bills would be less.

T-mobile customer service representatives never told me that if I put him on my account that the extra equipment he was still paying for would not be able to transferred again if I want to go back to my original account. I talked to your specialist who told me that he should have paid the equipment in full before your company could switch him to my account.

I was not under the impression that Mr. Spearman had extra equipment on his account (an I-pad and key board) that would make his bill higher. So after an month of seeing how much the bill was and finding out all the extra-charges on the bill. I preferred to go back to my past service paying only $156.00 give or take more or less each month.

Which we did, he agreed also to go back to his original account and he would be responsible for paying his account. Now your customer service reps will not transfer his monthly payments for his I-Pad equipment back to his account. They never even told me they were leaving his extra bill on my account and now I am responsible for his payments because none of your employees told me your policy that they cannot transfer his equipment to his account with his phone.

My complaint is your that customer services representative should did not properly explain my responsibility to me and I am stuck with his bill after I pay for my service.

Comment (0)

I've had to have an adjustment to my bill since August, 2015. Every month my bill increases. On Tuesday, 2/9/16, once again, I had to go to my "home" store to have it adjusted. This time they tod me it was for taxes that the T-Mobile store was in aware of. So, when I went to change my service a few months ago when 10 gigs was being offered, my monthly bill, including taxes was calculated at $170 & change. WHY is my bill $192.47? For the December, 2015 bill, it was $179.22 & adjusted to $167.22. My Nov. 2015 bill was $154.73 after adjustments. My September, 2015 bill was $193.08 & adjusted to $167.43.

My August bill was $211.03 & adjusted to $170.34. June & July bills were $150.87 &$151.53 respectively. Granted, after June, I increased my services to 10gigs. Before I decided to increase my service, told them I wanted to know what my bill was going to be. So, if I was informed that my bill would be approximately $170, give or take a few cents, why oh why is my bill $192?

Comment (0)

I was charged data roaming charges of $140.00 after being told I would not be charged for these upgrades by phone while on vacation. I specifically asked 3 times if there would be any charges to my account and was told because I was a long time customer of 10 years, there would be no charge. I asked if I would need to call back to cancel any type of service and was told that it would automatically drop off at the end of the month. I go to pay my bill this month and see all these additional charges.

I call customer service and the Rep tells me she can credit my account $40.00 for the inconvenience, because I did use the data even after returning home now for the last month. I have been with this company for so long, I do not regularly check my account as the amount I owe stays the same, she had the nerve to ask me, "so you are just now looking at your account to see the increase"? Why are the calls recorded for "quality service" if for training purposes you do not or as I was told, cannot go back and listen to these calls? Why are the notes on the account so vague. Of course, it did not indicate why I was calling in or that you were not charging me. Now you want me to pay an extra $200.00 in charges and stay with your company for THIS type of SERVICE? NO THANK YOU!

You have just lost a 10 year customer and I will surely pass on my disgust with your company to everyone I know!

Comment (2)

Tried over 2 days to invoke auto pay. Went through credit card data, etc, etc. time after time. Each time it goes to the confirmation of terms and conditions and you are asked to press "1" to accept. When you press 1 it takes you to a sales associate and the cycle starts over. Each time this takes 30 to 45 minutes. Each time the sales associate states they can do nothing but transfer you to a billing specialist who then transfers you back to a sales associate who then takes the information again and so on and so on. When I asked for a manager I am told they can not do that and transfer me to another person that can not help. We have wasted hours and hours on this. I vote with my dollars. If someone does not call to get this working for this employee I will change carriers.

Comment (0)

My husband purchased a new phone for me called the Grand Prime on December 24th. This phone has been giving me problems every since I bought it. I took it back to the store and they have swapped it out two times already. On January 23 I took it back to the store again. I let them know that this phone is not working again and this time I asked them to give me a refund. They told me that they cannot give me a refund. I asked then if they can give me another phone comparable to what I have. All I want is a phone that works. The customer service guy said he would have to e mail some higher up person to get the okay. I asked how long will this take. He said she is pretty good about getting back with them rite away. I said okay. About 45 minutes goes buy and this women still has not e mailed him back. That is when the owner of the store at least that's who he said he was says to the young man, she probable will not get back with you until Monday the 24th.

I said to him, if you knew she was not going to respond until Monday why didn't you say something. That is when the customer service next to the person waiting on me started rolling his eyes and snickering like this was funny. I told him this is not funny then he said in a sarcastic voice you have a good day now. That when I got really upset and told him loudly, what he could do. Then the owner of the store told me to get out of the store. At the same time he started walking up fast behind the counter with his fist balled up like he was going to come from behind the counter to hit me. I believe he was going to call me a nigger but he stopped short of saying it. the look he gave me was a look of hatred. I told him if he puts his hands on me, there is going to be problems. Then he said I am going to call the police.

I said go ahead I am not scared of the police. I told him very loudly if you are the owner, then give me a refund or a phone comparable to the one I have. He said he couldn't. The police came and asked me what the problem was and I explained to him what had transpired in the store with these two men. They told the police that they would take care of my problem January 25th when the store opens. I called them on the 25th of January they told me in light of what happened on Saturday they refuse to help me. In summary I am a 62 year old women, I need a phone that works. I cannot afford to keep buying phones. A hundred thirty three dollars is not a lot to your company butt it is a lot to us. I need a phone that works.

Comment (0)

I switched to T-Mobile in April of 2015 and was promised a reimbursement of up o $350 for each of he 4 lines I switched. Uploaded my final Att bill in June and within a few weeks I received 1 Visa card for aprox $350. I called to find out why the other cards weren't sent out. I was told that they only received the bill for 1 line,which is ridiculous if all 4lines were on the same bill I sent. On Aug 6th 2015 I was contacted by Kristin from the merchant solution center (I had a business account) and was given a fax number to send back my AT&T bill. I did on Aug 13th. T-Mobile is claiming that I uploaded the information to the incorrect website so my reimbursement was put under review.

I have a screenshot from their website with the approval of $921.23 dated Nov 6th and my account was in good standing but they never sent out my reimbursement card. Fed up with their false promises I left the company on Niv 17th. I had filed a claim with the FCC so now TMobile is saying that since I owe them they will not issues he reimbursement. The point is that they were suppose o issue my reimbursement in a timidly manner just as was making my payments in a timidly manner and sent in all required documents.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer with T-Mobile for years. The Customer Service has always been excellent and anytime I have called, the representative has been helpful and would help me with any issues I had and in way they could and would. I have called in the last 6 month to complain about my phone not working right and not one person would help me, and just call again today 1/21/2016 about the raise in Premium Handset Protection. Yes, it's only $2.00 but my Union has been on a freeze for two years now and since you can't raise the price of the phone you raise the price of the protections. But the phone in garbage. I told the rep. that I was cancelling my service. She said, ok well thank you for your time. This is the kind of Customer Service you give your people now. I'm not the only one, many of my co-workers and friends have had the same issues and have left T-Mobile, and I'm right behind them.

Comment (0)

My complaint is on a specific store and employee.The store is located in the South Hill Mall in Puyallup, WA at 3500 S Meridian Ste T25, Puyallup, WA 98373. The employees there say anything to make the sale. This specific employee is blonde with fake long eyelashes she assured me by changing my jump it would actually save me $1 and my Daughters previous phone would be paid off.

I have had T-mobile for over 12 years I was hesitant to change anything on our plan, but after spending over a hour in the store and having this employee break down the charges on paper showing that I would save money and get to upgrade my Daughter's phone I agreed to change to the new jump. This employee lied to me and said the previous iPhone 6 would be paid off as it would have on our old jump program. A month later I see a huge increase in my bill I called customer service they said it was due to a credit not being applied and would fix it. (That also was inaccurate) Now 2 months later I call again after seeing my bill is over $300 and finally someone named Paris looks into my account and see's that I'm still required to pay off my Daughter's old phone.

The employee had assured me the phone would be paid off otherwise there would have been no reason for me to change my jump program to the "newest one" I spoke with customer retention who was very nice his name was Devin. I now have to go confront this employee so she can admit in the notes she gave inaccurate information to me so I can get my account fixed. This is a huge inconvenience employees should be trained to tell the accurate info without lying to benefit themselves and make a sell.

I've had T-mobile over 12 years and def considering looking elsewhere because of this lying employee who's caused me a lot of time and inconvenience trying to fix this mess! I want my account back to the way it was with the same jump program I've always had and same bill. This is outrageous I would have had no reason to change other then I was lied to. Bad customer service in this South Hill store and by the looks of their reviews this isn't the first time this has happened.

Comment (0)

I recently been having financial difficulties because of out of pocket medical expenses. Because of that I've had to postpone my pmt due date. This last week I phoned to set pmt on test 22nd of jan, rather than the 20th. An auto pmt was set up by the train need who, specifically tells me at the beginning of the call his supervisor is listening. The pmt was verified to deduct for the 22nd. This morning my banks calls to tell me I have a pending pmt from T-Mobile. I borrowed & made a quick dep, called Cust Serv & got an apology. Then 1/2 hrs later receive a text verifying the deduction for today. This is horrible, especially when I had a supervisor listening to the pmt arrangement. I don't know why but I feel intruded on my personal account and more uncomfortable with this company more so now than ever. I'm not happy with my service anymore and feel stuck with them.

Comment (0)

I have to say i am disappointed with the t-mobile phones. I have been with out a working phone for 6 months. Every phone i trade in has the same problem. I have been with t-mobile for 14 years and the phones are horrible. the color fades and all my pictures look like negative this happen twice with exchanged phones. I brought a brand new phone h20. Several times i had to get technical support to help me with the data, the phone would not turn on, then the phone dies. I am so not happy with the t-mobile phones.

Comment (0)

I purchased a new phone for my daughter's birthday in April of 2015 a couple of months later the battery started to overheat so we exchanged it. The new one came with the box to ship back, we followed all of the instructions sent it back and never heard a word. Then in September I was charged over $600.00 for the phone I had sent back. When I called I was told it was scanned no worries your service will not be interrupted again. So I went about my life. Between September and January my service was disconnected every 2-4 weeks, each time I called I was told to sit tight not to worry they would run a search on it and once the phone was located all charges would be removed.

After several months of this just before Christmas I asked. "what if I can track down the phone on my end and return it to you will we be all good then? Yes of course I was told. "Even though we are past the 60 days?" Yes I was assured by several customer service reps. So I tracked down the phone and sent it back, they received it, and my service was once again shut off for the past amount of the returned phone. So I once again I call customer service and am once again assured that the charges will be removed service restored and all will be right with the world again.

Wrong 2 hours and 3 people later I am informed that no the 12 customer service reps. including the one I spoke with that morning were all wrong and thank you for returning the phone but your still going to have to pay for it, we show no memos of anyone telling you this information. So after a decade of being a loyal Tmobile customer I will be canceling my service and will not be paying for the phone I have now returned twice. I will also be posting my experience on all social media and review sites and will no longer refer anyone to Tmobile (of which we have done several times in the past)

I am confused how something is clearly stated in your policies yet none of your staff actually helping your customers are aware of this policy. Or maybe they're just told to outright lie? Very disappointing experience, very rude customer support person towards the end, and very poor customer service.

Comment (0)

T-Mobile scam me, I got an offer to upgrade my phone and I will receive $ 175 for my old phone in credit and my monthly payment would be $ 19 for the new phone plus all the services, well 3 months later they couldn't find the phone that I sent so I was paying full amount, not what I was promise then suddenly 3 months later they found the phone but apparently there is some problems with the phone so I was told I can NOT get the credit that I was told and the monthly payment is $31 not $19, they said they can do nothing.

I have been a customer since 2006 and I cant wait to change carriers, I spoke with so many representatives and no one told me the same thing, every call was a different answer, I'm done with T-Mobile and I guess stuck too paying my old phone and the new one.

Comment (0)

I was told I could upgrade my phone (iphone5C) to an Iphone 6S or XL if I outright paid for the phone I have. I went to a T-Mobile store and had the unfortunate luck of having one of the most idiotic rep. I told him that I wanted to upgrade my phone - "ok you will need to pay 137.00 and we can get it started for you." I paid the 137 and had some problems logging into my icloud and to download all my contacts and such to my new phone. Well, I was locked out so I was told to contact Apple directly to get this issue resolved.

Mind you - Ty (the idiotic rep) held my phone - looked at it for nearly 30 minutes to try to figure out how to unlock my phone. To no avail, I had to leave so I told him "I want a receipt for the monies I paid you and I will have my husband come back to finish the upgrade." Ty replied "No problem I will have the phone waiting for you." My husband comes back to find out that he could not upgrade my phone because the iphone 5c has a crack on it! Wait... we were looking at this phone for nearly 45 minutes together and you took my money. Okay, fine - my husband then asked for our money back.

Nope Tmobile responded by saying they are unable to process refunds. Wait. You didn't deliver what was promised--after this incident, it has been one lie after another with their 611 "customer service" line. I am so done with T-Mobile. I cant wait til all 3 of my lines are paid for so I can terminate my contract and go on to a better company.

Comment (0)

I attempted to leave my mobile number at least 5 times, on the T-Mobile customer service voice message system regarding a return call, to no avail. I am disputing my statement initiating a new phone, and for the fact that I was being charged $100.00 for a new phone as a new customer when in essence being a long time subscriber, and what is "simple starter", never explained this, I will not pay for this billing complaint, and if I need to go to another carrier, so be it. Very dissatisfied, and for the fact that my wireless phone was not functioning correctly.

Comment (0)

I purchased a pre-paid plan and bought a new phone from T-mobile in Nov. 2015, within the 14 day return period my phone started to act up by freezing and getting very hot. I took the phone back to the location were i purchased it. The manger told me i could return the phone because it was on a pre-paid plan. He told me i would have to purchase another phone. The phone in question was the Samsung Prime Core. I needed a phone so i purchased ANOTHER Samsung Prime Core thru T-mobile.

It is now close to Christmas and i went into a different T-mobile store to look at better phones. I now own a Samsung S6 which i like much better than the prime Core. I feel that the manger from the first T-mobile store didn't treat me right by not allowing me to return the first phone and made me by a second phone. I would really like some kind of a refund for the unnecessary money that i had to lay out for the 2 phones that i had to purchase from T-mobile.I feel like the Manger took advantage of me. I would like the T-mobile customer department to respond to this complaint.

Comment (0)

In 2012/2013 I had a great deal of problems with dropped calls, no coverage, missed text messages and the list goes on. The whole thing started when I tried to explain to T-Mobile that the only line of communication I had with my son who is mentally handicapped and we tried everything between myself and T-Mobile to rectify this, such as trying new phones. Unfortunately this also did not work and the amount of money I was spending on improving this. Because of the lack of communication my son had to go through a great deal of medical attention. This can all be proven with bill's from Dr.s and school records.

To make a very long and detailed story we, that is T-Mobile and myself decided to end the contract. This meaning everything was paid in full including the phones we had received from T-Mobile. There is more to all of this and I would love to speak to someone about this "again" if I must. The corporate executives should hear my complaint!

Comment (1)

On November 30, 2015 I upgraded my Samsung S5 cell phone to the new iPhone 6 (at the urging of my son in Los Angeles) through the Jump I pay for monthly on my invoice.I can not seem to master the iphone. I even purchased an instruction book from Barnes & Noble without success. It took me one year to master the Samsung Android system. I realize at 84 years old my brain doesn't function as well as it used too. for the past 10 days I tried reaching the associate at store 7842 in Clearwater Fl where I live. He helped me with that purchase & transfer of the data from one phone to the other (very helpful) He was always very busy with the Holiday season or not working at the time.

The reason I was calling & Not going to the Store is/was because I was taking care of my sick girlfriend in Treasure Island who is recuperating from an operation. So today I went to the store at 3pm when he started work because I wanted to trade back the iPhone 6s for the new Samsung s6 because I can now work well with the Android system. I was told by your store manager that I am now week to late & I would have to pay $ 300 to do so. Under the circumstances I hope you will reconsider & allow the exchange. I believe he doesn't want to do it be a use the Samsung s6 is on sale until the 23rd for $498 which is less than the iPhone 6s. Since time is running out on that holiday price I hope you will clear this up to my satisfaction immediately.

Comment (0)

In September 2015 T-Mobile ran an ad - to trade in a phone for i-phone 6S plus and receive a credit. I traded in my Samsung 32GB Galaxy S5 in perfect working condition. I called in to check with T-Mobile service representative and was informed that it will take two billing cycles before they credit to my account. I then called in two more times and was informed that the warehouse has received my phone and they will credit to my account. I did not see any credit applied to my account after the second billing cycle. I then waited until the the third cycle to call them back.

After a long waiting and research on their part. They came up with an excuse that my phone did not power on. That phone was in very good shape and I bubble wrapped it carefully when I sent it to them. I tell them that it is not possible because I used the phone just before I sent it in and I asked them to please verify my usage just before I sent in and they will see that the phone is good. They just said that they are sorry and claimed that the phone did not power on. I asked them then please give my phone back as I paid $500+ for that phone just over a year ago. They said that they are sorry but they cannot send it back to me.

So the way I see it is that T-Mobile has orchestrated a perfect fraud scheme here to trick customers to trade in their phone so they can legally rob the phone from an honest customer. Is any thing that I can do? I feel that I am a victim and being treated unfair by T-Mobile here I have attached the pictures showing how the phone is bubble wrapped along with the IMEI when I sent it back.

Comment (0)

I bought 2 phones during a rebate period. At first I was denied the rebate because T-Mobile said I didn't buy the phones during the proper time. I returned to the store of purchase, they called customer service, I was approved for the rebates. I checked on the status of the rebate, tracking ID: BMHM-7673-5380, found I am again denied. Was T-Mobile hoping I would just forget about it so you wouldn't have to pay out the rebate?

Comment (0)

I have a defective phone from T Mobile. They give you 14 days to trade your phone from the time you purchase it. Its called the :Buyers Remorse". The store manager refused to make an even exchange because the phone was purchased on Black Friday for 579 and after that the price went up to 679. The manager wanted me to pay the 679 to exchange the exact same phone with receipt in hand. He also wanted to change a restocking fee. I was in the store for four hours and still walked out with nothing.

Comment (0)

I purchased 3 phones on Sept 26, 2015. I received the phones about a week later and returned them the next day after receiving them. The phones were 16 gigs and we wanted 64 gigs. To say the least I've been waiting on my refund because I cancelled all services, since and I've have not received my refund. I've talked to several customer service reps and each one is worse than the one before. How long does it take to receive a refund of $138.36. This service has been terrible and one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for T-Mobile?