Customer Satisfaction Results

T-Mobile

Complaint Department

Filed by Edwin Henry on Feb 01, 2015
Consumer Rating

T-mobile is stealing my money. My account has been "double-dipped" and I am filing a police report. I bought a new phone at T-Mobile on January 16th. I paid the taxes and now T-mobile is double dipping my money. I did not expect this from a company are large as this but it's costing my money. My bank is going after them Big Time!

11 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about T-Mobile?

Compare T-Mobile to Similar Cell Phones more...

T-Mobile Customer Feedback Trending Now

529 T-Mobile consumers have created complaints against T-Mobile to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free T-Mobile complaint form to share your review. Need to contact T-Mobile corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

Consumer Rating

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

Consumer Rating

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

Consumer Rating

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

Consumer Rating

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

Consumer Rating

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

Consumer Rating

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

Consumer Rating

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

Consumer Rating

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

Consumer Rating

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Consumer Rating

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

Consumer Rating

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Consumer Rating

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Consumer Rating

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Consumer Rating

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

Consumer Rating

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

Consumer Rating

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

Consumer Rating

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

Consumer Rating

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Contact the T-Mobile Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to T-Mobile. What is their corporate mailing address?

• Deutsche Telekom AG
    • Bellevue
    • WA 98006
  • I want to call the T-Mobile customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

425-378-4000
  • I need to visit the T-Mobile company website. What is their website address?