T-Mobile Customer Service

Contact T-Mobile Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-378-4000

Upset? If you have experienced poor customer service from T-Mobile, the best way to get satisfaction is to register your own feedback using our complaint form. If you are a customer who is experiencing issues with your account, the best phone number for customer service is 1-877-453-1304.

Normal business hours generally apply to reach a live person at the T-Mobile corporate office by calling 425-378-4000. Their mailing address is 12920 SE 38th St  Bellevue, WA 98006. You can also dial 611 directly from your mobile phone to get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the 24/7 hotline is automated. To reach a human customer service rep at T-Mobile, you will need to call during normal business hours 7 days a week. The longest hold times are generally at lunch and in the evenings.

Common reviews of T-Mobile are not good and include frustrating support, long wait times, billing problems, insurance claims, and rude employees. Often times the challenge relates to signal problems or issues understanding wireless account questions. Are you having a ripoff moment? Let us know.

Upset with T-Mobile?

File a complaint here!

Reach T-Mobile Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• T-Mobile corporate office

• Deutsche Telekom AG
    • Bellevue
    • WA 98006

425-378-4000

A-

Top T-Mobile Complaints

T Mobile is very unprofessional and unorganized. My phone went black and I called to purchase a new phone. It's been two week and my phone is still not here yet. Each time I call to check on the status of my order I speak to a different representative who provides me with different information. One time I was told it was coming the next day. Another representative told me a week from now. I even spoke with multiple supervisors. One told me a week and another told me 27days literally 3hrs later when I called. Its frustrating and very irritating. I have been with T-Mobile for about 2 years.. but this is absolutely ridiculous. I am always having issues with their services however their rates are good which is why I stayed as long as I did. But enough is enough, I'd rather pay extra for good service. I am canceling my services with this company.

Comment (0)

My phone was cut off on September the 22 and was off the whole month of October until the 28 and T-Mobile is trying to charge my for that month by saying that they did not charge me but there was no credit on my bill for that month at all and it is not fair that I was charge. I argue with that customer representative that was not listening to what I was saying she had me to hold on for a manager which never came to the phone to talk to me.

Comment (0)

I am so upset. I opened a new line on September in Bellingham store, the service is very good. They explained the term to me clearly. However, I got a text message on September 13, please see attachment which is the line is charged $0 and I called 611.

One of your customer service told me that there is no charge on the line as long as I use T-Mobile service. So I asked him that it means No charge on that line every month. He told me yes. But on Oct statement, I got charge and I called 611,the customer service told me to bring the text message to near T-Mobile store. I went and showed the salesman the text.He called the center, just told the salesman that it was a mistake. I felt very disappointed about the calling center.

Then I called again and told the customer service Raymond the whole story. He told me that he will adjust my monthly payment to $290.Every month from that day, I only pay $290.i confirmed with him again. He told me I only pay $290every month, not only on October. However, I got charge again this month, I called again but the customer service Owen just revoked the agreement between Raymond and me on behalf of T-Mobile, and I tried to talk to her supervisor Dexter who refused to talk to me. I feel very sad and disappointed that the two customer service persons do not cherish my business with your company.

I told owen that if you guys do not anything, I will bring the case to consumer affairs and small claims court,or court.because T-Mobile did not do any remedy action. But Dexter still did not do anything and even refused to have phone conversation with me. Do you think that your customer team respects the customer or me? If your company does not mind I bring this case to consumer affairs and Court, I will be happy to take this case to court. I hope that you can give me reasonable solution.

Comment (0)

I own a business with a 715-463 exchange (our # 715-463-3663) and since May of 2016 customers who have T-mobile as their carrier 715-222 are not able to connect to my pizza business because the calls are dropped, routed to another phone number, or just never connect. I have been told that the calls go out fine to the switch (a long distance carrier), but not sent through to the local phone company (Grantsburg Telecom).

Our business depends on calls from cell phones and the T-mobile customers can't get through. There has been at least five trouble tickets issued with no solution to the problem or explanation of what is going on. Total and complete incompetence! I am currently soliciting information from every customer (offering a coupon) who uses T-mobile; asking them to write down how many times they have tried to order in the past five months and what they usually order.

This information will be placed on an invoice and submitted to a lawyer for processing. latest ticket numbers: 14135418, 14149006. My business records of sales comparisons from the past five years indicate that we have lost a considerable amount of business since May 2016 due to this problem.

Comment (0)

I inquired recently regarding not being able to dial on a conference call number that I have been using for a long time and that now, I am being charged .01 a minute to dial in on this call. The representative that assisted me before I was able to speak to a manager was not aware of this change and that it was not new policy. However, she was able to eventually tell me that the changes were just made about 6 weeks ago. I am very upset that a notice was not sent to me as a customer to inform me of the recent changes. As a customer, we are spending a lot of money each month paying for the equipment and telephone bills, and as a courtesy, we should have been informed. Now I am unable to log in on the conference line each week.

Comment (0)

Have a LG G4 handset that recently died. Told handset was on back order and possibly could take 2 weeks to receive device. I understand that it is not the carriers fault for the handset to quit working. I do, however, hold the carrier responsible for taking 2 weeks to get the replacement. We pay insurance so that any problems happen with handsets can be rectified quickly. We have been with T Mobile for 15 years, maybe it is time to shop elsewhere.

Comment (0)

there was a promotion going on that t-mobile offer trade-in your iPhone 6 for free new iPhone 7, so i call t-mobile to place order for iPhone 7, the rep said my order was processed. When log in my account to check the order status a week later, i didn't see any pending at all. I called t-mobile and found out that my order never has been processed, so i try to replace the order, the promotion was already expired.

So i was so mad and switch to sprint, about a month later, the t-mobile charge me $150. the plan i used was the t-mobile one plan, i pay 3 lines get 1 line free, but i only used 3 lines. I couldn't find the 4th person to join my plan, so the 4th line was not being use. When i switch to sprint, i thought my t-mobile account was cancel. They charge me $150 for the 4th line remaining active. T-mobile is a big scam company.

Comment (0)

I am a T-Mobile customer for more than a decade. My L-G4 phone, which is less than one year old, stopped working, so I took it to the local T-Mobile store to process a replacement per terms of the insurance policy sold to me by T-Mobile. The store tech determined that I had not damaged the phone and am eligible for a replacement ---in 29 days! Because it is back-ordered at the factory.

A replacement that takes 29 days is not in compliance with the policy terms I was promised when purchasing this phone and policy. I am told my option is to "jump" to another phone, the nearest similar model is priced at $499 --before taxes, with my "credit" of the balance still owed on the LG4, this would represent an additional $320. Why should I pay $320 when they owe me a fully functioning LG4, which they are pricing at $344.99 in their store? And they have these in the store.

I called the T-Mobile customer service line and was told it was not their problem because the manufacturer is back-ordered. But I did not buy this from the manufacturer, T-Mobile sold me, billed me, and collected from me, payments for the phone and the insurance.

Comment (0)

i had divorced and separated back in May 2016 and my ex-husband had been cancelled off my t-mobile account, i have been calling several times and is still being charged for his phone he had sent back to the company several months ago. I would like to get this corrected ASAP this has been very up setting that nobody at the store nor on the phone can take care of the issue in getting this corrected. I don't agree i should have to pay for a cell phone he nor i no linger have and would like a reimbursement of the charges i have been paying throughout the months. It will not be hard for me to switch providers. This is very up setting that nobody can get this corrected on my account, not so much worried about the refund, just getting my bill corrected would be great.

Comment (0)

I was mortified when I lost all my contacts due to lack of care or training. The sales person was apologetic for his mistake but that does niot help. I Grace been with you 12 years and this is my first complain I regret even getting a new phone. This person took upon himself to shred my sims card and also the chip that contained my fathers pictures I ask heart broken those were the last pictures I hear of him. Why are they not trained on this.

Comment (0)

Called customer service 3 times. Got a different rep. 3 different times that I could not understand. Spoke too fast, could not understand them with there accent and could not complete my request. Been a customer 12 + years, never missed a payment and have never been late with a payment. Have had current phone for about 2 years and now can not understand any one due to the receiver of the phone (had to call on the house phone). Am wanting to upgrade to a GPS phone and I feel the prices involved in getting another phone are just too high. Since we have been a loyal customer for so long, and since we use to get free upgrades, I feel I should receive a free up grade at not charge seeing that the current unit is not working correctly and can not be used. I would accept a used or refurbished working phone. Do not need the latest, greatest or most expensive model. Only request is that it not be Pink.

Comment (0)

Back in July I signed up for a plan with T-mobile. We were told that if we bought 4 Samsung J7 phones and upgraded to the 10G of data that the 40.00 for the plan and the 10.00 a month for the phones would be credited to my account every month. Well every month since then I have had to call customer service or go down to my local T-mobile store and fight for at least 1/2 hour or more to get my bill adjusted being told that it would not happen the next month.

I have gotten text messages over the last three months telling me that I was dropped from the plan and then re-enrolled in the plan. Every month I am told there will no longer be a problem. Finally this month I had had enough of the problem. I got ahold of customer service once again and was told that my complaints were not on record and that as of the 20th of this month it was finally added to my account to have the problem fixed.

I went to my local store and (they are awesome, by the way) they called and got the problem fixed once again and asked if there was some sort of compensation for my problems over the last three months and he was told there was nothing they could do to help me due to the fact that it was not their problem but that it was my local stores problem. It has nothing to do with my local store, all they did was sign my up.

They do not drop me out of the promotion or re enroll me in the promotion. That has to come from somewhere else. My rep told the customer service lady on the phone that he did not feel he should be responsible for compensating me on my bill, due to the fact that it was not his fault. The lady on the phone said there was nothing she could do. I am not happy with customer service. I have been a loyal t-mobile customer for two years now and I have paid my bill on time every month.

Fighting for a plan was not in the cards for me and i was not aware that I would have to fight every month for this upgrade. I am expecting some form of compensation on my account for the problems that I have encountered and all of the rude customer service people I have come across over the last few months. I will take this problem higher if something is not done to make me a happy customer.

Comment (0)

I have been trying to solve a complicated issue for the past month or more. No one I talk to when I call customer service has been able to help me. On August 12th, my friend and I decided to switch from Verizon to T-mobile. She went to a T-Mobile store without me. She did not have access to our Verizon account, or any of the information that T-Mobile needed in order to port her number. The sales associate helping her told her it was no problem: He can just give her a new number and that he could port both of our numbers when I came into the store later that day.

I did in fact go to the same store, to the same person, a few hours later. He set me up with a new cell phone and ported my number. I was under the impression that he would also port my friend's number at the same time. He did not. I didn't become aware of this fact until I got a bill from Verizon that included both the remaining cost for my financed phone and a charge for my friend's line, since it was never actually ported. There is also no record of her trading in her phone. As far as I’m concerned, he stole her phone and lied to both of us.

The name of the person at the T-Mobile store in Tucson, AZ, is Eddie. I don't know his last name. His sales rep number is: 7980503. The store he works (or worked) at is: San Clemente Shopping Center, 3847 E Broadway Blvd #3847, Tucson, AZ 85716. I paid the Verizon bill ($154.89), which includes both the cost of my device buyout and a regular monthly bill for the other line that was never ported. I submitted the bill to Switch to t-mobile and was approved for a reimbursement of $54 (which, by the way, I still have not received).

I went to a different T-mobile store a little over a month ago to try to solve this problem. The manager there advised that I let him port my friend's number to my T-mobile account, so that I can at least get that part taken care of. I am still waiting for my final bill from Verizon before I can submit it for reimbursement. He also told me that he would put a credit on my account for the extra line for 4 months. After 4 months he said I could cancel the extra line. I got my new bill from T-mobile and it is $143.16. You can imagine why I’m confused as to why it is so high. I do not see the credit on my account for the extra line.

I would like to be reimbursed for the last monthly bill I got from Verizon for my friend's line (about $100). I would also like to be credited for the extra line that I currently have, that no one is using (there isn’t even a phone attached to the line).

Comment (0)

Horrible experience with T-mobile. been a loyal customer for almost 2 years now, but extremely disappointed with my latest experience. I don't have a phone right now because they were not able to solve my problem. I use my phone for business, so basically I can't do my job right now. Extremely frustrated. They can't solve the issue and they don't have a loaner program while they are working on the issue.

Comment (0)

I requested a replacement for my Note 4 (it freezes and goes crappy when I set it to mute). So after 2 weeks of waiting I finally got it. But the replacement I got was even worse (the girl at the store who did the transfer notice some glitch even before the transfer from my old phone started). After they did the transfer It kept on rebooting and it just freezes. When it rebooted... it goes really hot too. So I told them that's unacceptable. They made me call 611 (Customer support) and I know I got rerouted to a call center and the person I spoke to can't do anything but order another replacement which is in back order and credit me the $5.35 i paid every time I get a replacement.

She said I could ask the store if I could get a loaner phone. I went to the store the next day. The manager and the staff who did the transfer clearly knows that there is a problem with the phone but told me they have no loaner phone. In the meantime, they wont just give me back my old phone which was there in front of us because apparently it has to go to the warehouse ASAP. So now I have no phone at all. The replacement just died and I don't know how long a wait I have to get a new replacement.

Comment (0)

T-Mobile, has being pushing me around since September to replace my phone Samsung Note 7 for the New iPhone 7 plus 256. They had take three orders and none of them has gone thru. Their customer service is not qualify to work with the system. Las order I place was in store, tired to deal with the phone person and while speaking to them about my order, they cancelled my order without my authorization and put me and the end of the line again pushing my shipping date from 10/18 thru 12/12. Very shady and unreliable company. I switch from AT&T after 8 years and I strongly regret it.

Comment (0)

T-Mobile has advertised that they will pay your last bill if you transfer your service to them. This is untrue. Approximately 2 months ago, my sons decided to get off my AT&T plan and get a T-Mobile account. They've called an incredible amount of time inquiring as to the status of the payment, even receiving a text over a month ago (Wed., September 14, 8:09PM, as follows: "Free T-Mobile MSG: Your reimbursement submission has been approved. Please allow 2-3 weeks for receipt of your final payout via prepaid card."

Mind you, this came after we had waited a month for T-Mobile to pay the "final payout." Now another month has passed and nothing. T-Mobile keep telling my sons, processing. T-Mobile won't talk to me personally. This is very poor customer service. Why can't this just get taken care of as promised? Quick to add them as new customers, slow to cover their final payout. Bad business.

Comment (0)

Cool pad battery overheated customer service sent whole phone back for replacement. When replacement phone arrived it was only the phone no battery or back cover. I have spent over 10 hours trying to resolve this issue. The phone was purchased at a T mobile store.The customer service has been awful. Today I have spoken with 7 people and been transferred 5 times. I have been trying to resolve this matter for almost 2 months. I had to purchase another phone.

Comment (0)

I had a T-mobile plan with a corporate discount. I asked about family plan w/ discount and was told I was eligible to switch to the family plan and keep discount. I switched plan, and was processed for the corporate discount and all was good. I changed jobs and in 10/15, I again asked about the discount with my plan, was again told I could have my plan with the discount. Corporate discount was verified and applied monthly. All is good. In 2016, I stopped getting the discount automatically, and had to call. No problem.

Eventually I was referred to Migrations for resolution, and was told I never should have had the discount with my plan. I spent 3 months, and finally got it resolved. There was an email from a supervisor to discount confirming. Today I'm told no more discount. Call and email records stop 1+ month short of when I when this was resolved. Told can't get copies of my own contacts with customer service. I'm grandfathered in. Discount confirmed. Do not understand lost records or why discount is being yanked again. T-mobile website very clear that grandfathered in discounts (like mine, pre-2014) still qualify.

Please return my discount. I brought in 5 people (5 new phone) and in 1.5 years, bought 2 more phones. Very disappointing.

Comment (1)

An employee at a T-Mobile branch in Tampa was in charge of merging two accounts. My husband and I wanted to be together in a family plan so we asked her to merge us into one account. She made my husband the account holder and supposedly canceled my old account. She forgot to tell me that I needed to pay for my phone in full that day before transferring to my husbands account because the jump service I was using couldn't be transferred. Today I got charged $404 without notice all because she forgot to tell me that I needed to pay that off.

She then lied and said both my husband and I would be making installment payments on his new account and today I found out it was all A lie. My account was overdrawn and now I have to deal with the fact that I not only have no money left in my account but also owe money to the bank. I want this issues addressed and acknowledged. I hope to hear back from corporate about this terrible experience.

Comment (0)

I am customer of T-Mobile. I took the connection in July 2016. Before coming to India have requested in Store whether I can use the services in India or not. Got the response like I can use the service but they are going to charge 20c per minute. I am trying to use after coming to India. But I see there is "No Service" so have contacted Customer care services and they have done their basic troubleshooting things but no use. So they have raised a ticket and informed me the issue is going in 5 business days. it's almost 40 days. But the issue was not yet resolved. gain I tried to contact the customer care but got the same reply. But paying the bill on time. Not getting any proper service.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer with Tmobile over 14 years. Today I walked in the store I've always gone to for questions, purchases or to make payments. They signed me in, a couple of customers walked in after I did. The employees helped them before me. I checked the sign in sheet and I was next, according to the sign in list. I confronted an employee that was helping the person who should have been helped after me. I mentioned to him that my name was next in line before the persons they were helping. He just looked at me and said "we'll get to you in a minute". I was so upset because of how he made that comment, and felt I am a paying and loyal customers also. Just want to say, the employee has attitude and picks and chooses who to serve next. Now I have to go back tomorrow and hope the don't have attitude.

Comment (0)

I set up a family plan with T-Mobile last week in order to enjoy the free trade-in promotion with them. There are four lines in this family plan, and three of them need to trade-in. I pre-ordered the new iphone and finalized the trade-in process the day i set up the plan. But the other two, because the line are located in different cities, I have been adviced to ship out the sim card to them. so they can go to a nearby T-mobile and do service after then. Today, when the other line holder went to the T-Mobile store, the repentative told them that the trade in promotion was gone yesterday without any warning or notice. Right now, my old iphone 5 can't be trade in anymore.

Comment (0)

Two SIM Cards Delivered - One SIM Card/Service Representatives Won't Cancel, 2nd SIM Card does not work. 1st SIM card was lied to by t-mobile customer rep and told was cancelled and follow-up again to cancel and got a bill for SIM card that doesn't work and I didn't activate but asked to cancel.

2nd SIM card I prepaid $50, my credit card was charged after I activated it but doesn't work and SIM pin code i gave to T-mobile customer rep doesn't work. My at&t account was cancelled by t-mobile when i activated the 2nd SIM card. This is my experience with T-mobile, mocked, ridiculed, dragged through the mud, stressed, taken advantage of for money and time and left with nothing - no phone. I included details in images below.

Comment (0)

I am the owner of a Note 7. I have been following what needed to be done to return the phone for the recall. I knew, thanks to customer care that the phones would be arriving at the store on September 21, 2016. Yesterday, Sept. 21, I waiting outside the Tmobile store (307 E. Expressway 83, Mission Texas) When it opened I was one of two people waiting. We were both told that the phones were not in but would be arriving later in the evening. The representative said if we gave her our info. She would call us when they came in. She even put a phone on hold for us. About 12 noon she called and I rushed back to the t-mobile store to get the phone recall over with.

I waited an hour because it was busy. When the time came for me to be helped I was told that I needed a receipt because I had purchased my phone thru a third party vendor. I was frustrated, but understood. So I left the store. I had to be at work at 2pm and it was already past one. I arrived home, found the receipt and called the same store back. I spoke with Carlos who is the store manager there and the same representative who told me I needed a receipt.

I told him that I found the receipt, but had to be at work. I was to get off work at 6pm, I asked if there was anyway he could please hold the phone for me. He told me due to high demand he was not able to hold the phone that it was a first come first serve basis. I explained that I was first, that I had arrived at the store when it opened and was one of two people waiting first. He told me there was nothing he could do. There were six phones left and he was not able to hold them. I stated to Carlos that he was not making this easy at all. I ended the conversation.

I took the phone to work with me in case I ended up in the area. My job at times takes me in that direction, and sure in enough it did. When I knew that I would be in the area I called Carlos. I let him know that I was in the area, asked if there were still phones. He said yes. I asked if I could take me phone and receipt in......leaving it there so the paper work could be done and picking it up after work. He told me that I must in in store for the process and it would take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes. I could not do so and my frustration had mounted. I could not understand why not one inch was being given. My family has been loyal t-mobile customers for over 9 years. I explained to Carlos that he was not trying to help me in the least and that I was doing every thing I could.

He gave no further help and I ended the conversation. I called my mother the primary account holder....asked her if she would go in and do the recall return for me, she agreed and I dropped the phone off to her. She then called Carlos to make she he still had a phone. He said he did not. My mom described Carlos as being rude to her on the phone. I am highly disappointed with the lack of effort on Carlos' part to try and help me resolve my problem. I feel I did all I could to obtain the new note 7 and exchange the other faulty one. Yet I still ended up in the same position in the end. The phone I have heats up quite hot and often. I have always given great reviews about tmobile.

My family calls me a walking advertisement, but yesterday was quite disappointing.

Comment (0)

I changed my plan on Friday, September 16 to have unlimited text, talk, data and international calling. I still cannot reach my husband who is in the United Kingdom at this time. The call drops immediately and does not go thru. I have been with T-Mobile for at least 16 years now and am very disappointed in the time I have to wait for this issue to be resolved. If you cannot resolve the issue within the next 24 hours, I shall have no alternative but to go to another provider. The customer service representatives try to be most helpful and congenial but it is out of their hands to resolve the problem.

Comment (0)

There is no opportunity afforded to the customer to know and utilize the mobile without boundaries program, until they receive their bill and then your very friendly staff suggest them to use that $10.00 program on their next travels. What is interesting is upon my stay in Mexico, I received a text telling me that my text were free and my calls would be .20 per minute. Wouldn't that been a great time to offer me a link to utilize the mobile without boundaries program. But no that did not happen.

I know others that have been ripped off completely by the lack of awareness T-mobile stands by. I always come with a solution to the problem. Put advantages to buying mobile on the payment page, everyone has to go there, A sort of did you know when traveling you can make major discounts with T-mobile? then list the different buy programs. That would be proactive. Currently T-mobile is reactive, they leave it to the customer to surf their site. I was told by one representative that my account was over a year old so it was not in my paperwork upon signing.

That went over bad. Also seeing as you can generate text with welcome to Mexico, add a link to start the Mobile without boundaries process. I know I will love it and I think it is a wonderful feature to show your customers they are valued and you have their utmost comfort in mind while traveling.

Comment (0)

My husband went into the Local T-mobile store In Spokane Wa. He had his credit run and was approved for a account. The Sales person gave him a non credit account that charges 250.00 a month rather than 150-180 a month with credit. So we get the bill 250.00 and Alvin my husband calls to get a arrangement. He tells them the situation so they grant him 10 days to pay. I call to pay the bill. The customer assistance says. you have a zero balance. I ask are you sure? He says yes I am looking at your account right now. Your next bill is due Oct. 6th.

The next day the phones off. I call to see what happened and told the operator what happened. I asked to speak to a manager. I was given Arvin S. He was rude spoke over me and was saying you should have paid your bill. I told him I called and was told it was $0 owed. I thought perhaps the previous Supervisor put the account at zero for the tricky way we had been put in a higher payment account then we should have been. How could I pay a balance that was set to zero owing?

Comment (0)

Tmobile like to waste your time, gas, and money. For a while now my phone has drained around 50% of its battery overnight. After talking to a phone technician for 2 days. I had to reformat my phone to make sure it was the battery that has a problem. He told me before I send it in for a manufacturer warranty exchange I should bring it in to inspect it for damages so I wont be surprised by hidden charges. When I brought it in for and an inspection the worker had told me that I do not have a problem and the phone is safe to exchange.

I continued to proceed with the manufacturer warranty exchange. Fast forward to next week. I come in after I received a messaging saying my phone has arrived. I came in to exchange my phone and they told me because I have a small crack on the screen I would be charged the full price of the phone. I told them what the other worker said the prior week when he has inspected it. They continue to say that they cant help me. If they had told me prior that it is a problem them I wouldn't have minded.

But after they have wasted my time, effort, and gas they told me it not they problem but mine.I have gone out of my way multiple time, driving to the store twice, multiple calls to customer services, and formatting my phone just to get my time wasted and ignored by the people are supposed to help me.

Comment (0)

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I cannot begin to explain the horrendous service you can expect to receive once you walk into his place. I went into this store 3 days prior to actually buying a phone, as soon as I walked inside I had this lady follow me asking if I needed help I said no I was just looking she came up to me 2 time after asking the same question I finally asked her about the galaxy s6 edge (which was on display) if they had any other colors she responded saying yes. I came back 3 days after ready to buy the phone and a guy this time attended me I told him the phone I wanted and he said that it's on display but they no longer have it in stock I would have to purchase it online and walked away from me.

I then asked him to okay go through with the order online, a man standing next to me goes and asks what phone is he selling I tell him the galaxy s6 edge and without even thinking about it he gives me a disgusted look and says "eww" and then proceeds to tell me he is a manager at another store and that he knows about phones ( I have no clue how he became a manager with those non customer service skills). I then asked the guy selling me my phone if it was brand new and not refurbished or previously owned he clearly said "yes it's brand new" a week later and I still have not received my phone I get a call from t-mobile saying I had 48 hours from the day I ordered the phone to sign an electronic form (which I was never informed of) and thus my order was canceled.

I called t-mobile and re-ordered it which took another week and when I finally get it surprise surprise the box says pre-owned and to top it off the sim card doesn't fit. This store and t-mobile combined are just straight trash. To take your money they do with the quickness but to actually have good customer service is apparently difficult for them.

Comment (0)

Went to my T-Mobile store today, Sept. 14, 2016 and thanked the man for NOT giving me any service! He was downright rude. I had two questions and since someone else there had installed tat drive well app, I figured they would know more than my local State Farm office. I was frankly told they had nothing to do with apps and I should go elsewhere. I intend to go elsewhere and seek a better and more friendly telephone company as soon as possible. You would think that T Mobile would hire employees with a better demeanor and who are not so slovenly.

This store is across from the Mall on 192 in Melbourne Florida and the funny thing is that they send you to that mall for a battery replacement...that in and of itself should have been a red flag. I must say that generally this is the worst employee I have seen there, but initially when I purchased the Galaxy 4 they did not transfer the info from my Blackberry and I had to go to Best Buy for that. Suggest that T-Mobile needs to hire better individuals who are not so nasty.

Comment (0)

I went to visit a local T-Mobile to inquiry about portable wifi, unlimited talk and text and data, and to look at the phone and tablet selection. No one greeted me, or asked if I needed any assistance, another customer came in shortly and a representative urgently rushed to greet them and proceeded to assist them. I just left the store.

Comment (0)

Been having trouble with T-Mobile lately. When I'm at home, the phone scrambles and disconnects while I'm talking to someone. Then I can't use the phone for about 15 minutes. So far, T Mobile can't solve the issue. I've spent hours on this. They sent me a new phone and the next day, scramble, scramble scramble. It sounds like a tape rewinding. Customer service told me I was receiving a credit which was a lie. It didn't happen. Then when I called and asked for a supervisor, the rep kept saying, "Don't worry about it." I waited for a long time to be connected to a supervisor and he transferred me to another rep. So I tried to talk to a supervisor again and was transferred to someone's voice mail. This is lousy service and I'm ready to change to a new carrier.

Comment (0)

As a new 8 day customer I am totally blown away. Excellent telephone service, great customer service reps experience, but I've had nothing but issues with my iPhone 6s device itself from day 1, if you were to research the notes you would be informed of my issues. The very first day. I had 5 dropped calls, then I found out that my data wasn't provisioned correctly therefore i could not use data. I had to call three times to your tech support reps whom I would have to give excellent scores to for their hard work.

Why did I have to call because I had go reinstall apples software just to place a call and use data. Finally if I wish to upgrade my telephone to your new iPhone 7 which is a win win for both your company plus myself I am forced to pay a fee, pardon my language a (bull****) $50.00/$75.00 restocking fee. Next, I wouldn't be able to use my prepaid iPhone 6s balance of $189.99 cash which I paid towards the iPhone 6s towards for the purchase of a new iPhone 7. Therefore I plan to just return to return to the store and pay the restocking fee for the iPhone 6s and just get my cash back while using my unlocked iPhone 6 from At&t.

Comment (0)

I place an order online for a new iPhone 7. I received the email with Equipment Agreement & order #. when I check the order the next day, it stated it can take up to 48 hr to update ( I check a few time). I called after the 48hrs and was told by the rep I had no email on file, yet I received the first email. and my order was canceled and she could not help. Asked for a supervisor, the supervisor was going to place the order for me, gave her my card number which repeat back wrong twice, them tell me it was denied, gave another card same repeating wrong numbers again denied. after 30 minute I gave up and was not going to give another card number. I guess T-Mobile does not want me to buy a new phone.

Comment (0)

I've been a customer of T-Mobile for many years. I made the switch from Sprint to Suncom before it became T-Mobile because of poor customer service on Sprints part. My account is in good standing I have 4 lines. I recently moved from Asheville NC where service was so so due to the geography I would drop a call every now and then and because my house was in a cove I used my WiFi a lot but I was able to get calls or make calls when I needed. Since I moved to Elkhart IN and spend 98% of my time in Middlebury IN and the other 3% Driving I might as well not even take my phone with me because I have little to no service here. I use wifi whenever I can but I don't feel like I should have to.

At first I thought it was my phone so I took it to the T-mobile store at the University park mall in Mishawaka IN and had the Sim card replaced and checked to make sure all my settings were there for optimal service. Drove back out to Middlebury and still no service. The clerk at the store told me service is bad in that area because it's an amish community and it's just not needed out there. Well I beg to differ it's very important to have cell service no matter where you are after all it is what I pay for. I use my phone as a gps and I use Spotify for music. I am retired from law enforcement and My wife works in the medical field and has to be in contact with her office at all times so you can imagine how big of an inconvenience not having service when you need it has been.

Not to mention my son who also has a phone has no way of contacting me from school unless he uses a land line. Once again something we shouldn't have to do for the amount of money we have spent. And even then if he tries to call me I won't get the call until I can connect with wifi. And sometimes that doesn't even work. It's extremely frustrating even when we are in Elkhart if my son goes for a bike ride or if my wife goes running communication can't happen because of the lack of service.

As it stands now I don't have many other options but to find a new career or service and that sucks because up until this point my services with T-mobile was something I would brag about not just the call quality but the employees at the store in Asheville NC off Patton Ave. Who was always ready to go above and beyond. I'm really disappointed and feel really inconvenienced at this point.... but I don't have many other options. I need to be able to make calls and receive calls on the go and not tied down to the wifi at my house or the local McDonalds if that was the case I would have stayed with my home land line and never invested in my cell phones. I understand why service was spoty in the mountains of NC but the idea that it's this bad up here is just not right.

I'd love to find a way to resolve these issues not only for myself and my family but for the thousands of tourists who come to this area who run into the same problems I have... I have attached the location of several towers or at least the ones that showed up. With winter coming it's vital for my wife's safety my son's safety and even my elderly parents to be able to reach me my wife or my son.

Comment (3)

The original plan I signed with T-Mobile was for unlimited local calls and texting. Last month I had someone visiting from Europe and I gave him the fourth line that we do not use in order to be able to contact me for the duration of his stay. My phone bill for the month is 1200. I was never notified by T-Mobile that there were called being made internationally. When I became a T-Mobile client I specifically told the salesperson all I wanted was a set deal only talk and text. I have spoken to several personal on the phone and I do not get any correct answer to my problem. So I am vey dissatisfied and I will be leaving your service. I have been with you for four years and have gotten no promotional deal with you, I have also paid my bill way ahead of time. If this is the way you treat your customers then you do not deserve my or my families business.

Comment (0)

I purchased a phone at the t-mobile store. After about two weeks I realized something was vert wrong with the phone call connection. All was well with the other apps. So after trying for a week strict to get the phone fixed, exchanged and re-evaluated, no go on the phone calls. Now because I started bringing it in 7 days after the "buyers remorse" period, the won't reimburse me, take the phone back or be credited for it on my account. How can t-mobile sell defective products and not stand by them when something goes wrong? Especially if they keep saying this is not a common problem? Also, the warranty exchange phone was so defective it would not turn on! T-mobile has been trying to sell defective phones, hoping to not have returns by having a crazy short period. Most retail stores have a 30 days return policy. Why 14 for t-mobile? Because they know they sell defective devices.

Comment (0)

On July 28,2016, while shopping at Westown Mall, Knoxville, TN. I went to a T mobile Kiosk booth to inquire about my account. I approach a representative (Yessmean or something like that) to ask. While i was asking her about my account, she ignored me completely and she started using her cell phone taking pictures of the mall. BTW, NO customer(s)was present at that time and there were three reps manning the booth. My fiancee was there and witnessed everything that happened.

I immediately called (611) T mobile customer service number to register a complaint about the horrible "customer service" (or non existent ) I just received from their kiosk booth. The person (Brad, i think the name i spoke on the phone) stated that there is no need to talk to management because he said that he will take care of it. HE did not mention his job title.. Forgot to ask. If I could, I want to rate my experience with a negative star review on this complaint board. Yes, that bad!

Comment (0)

The sales person set up the rebate buy one Samsung 7 and get one free. They turned down my rebate because they said the sales person did not set it up correct. I have called several times and went in to the store. The store manager from Elk Grove said this would be cleared up and he would call me. I just received a text from T-Mobile with my bill and it still reflects the discrepancy.

The problem with this is that I did not go into the store planning on buying three phones. I went into to get a birthday present for my stepson, which who only wants an I-phone. Also, I needed to get a replacement phone for my husband because he broke his phone while we were on vacation.

I have been getting the run around from one person to the other. I am frustrated and want this taken care of. Right now I feel like walking in the store and turning all the phones in and going to Sprint.

Comment (0)

I am tired of complaining to T-Mobile, wifi never works! Images attached.

Comment (0)

I have been having hard time with the representative and nobody was able to solve my problem. T-mobile keep sending huge bill every money. About four month ago, T-mobile sent me a new phone which I was charged $175. Although, I have insurance on the old before it got broken but T-mobile still charge me. I agree to pay the amount which I already finished the payment. But to my own surprises, the same bill keep showing on my bill.

I'm frustrated and regret having T-mobile as my carrier. I introduced T-mobile to all my family member but they are blaming me for it. I regret why I did that, I wish I had known T-mobile is not good I wouldn't have introduce it to my family. I wish somebody could help me out because have spoke with more than 20 representative already they couldn't solve the issue. I have been paying more than I suppose to pay .

Comment (0)

After being with T-mobile for 12 years I will leaving them as soon as I get my billing resolved. Their customer service is horrible, incompetent and rude. I moved from a personal account to a business account in March and asked them to close my personal account. This still has not been done, every time I call they say its all done, I should wait for the next bill it will show all the adjustments. I am still getting duplicate bills, one for the old personal account and another for the business account. Its not the old T-mobile I know and frankly I have had enough. Good bye and good luck. We need more competition.

Comment (0)

Our basic plan billing was for basic which states on the bill that we have unlimited talk ,text and high speed data. We discovered among the charges (a series of letter ad numbers) a charge for 5GB data. After an afternoon for transfers from place to place we found out that the charge was for extra 5GB and that the basic statement of unlimited data meant limited to 2GB. They ain't going to refund the 2 years they charged us and said that the wording might be changed on future billing.

Comment (0)

Service in my local T-Mobile store has been a pretty bad experience. I was promised a low price on my plan but they raised it to double than to what I was told, the employees ignored me when I walked in, they helped the other people that walked in after me.

Comment (1)

I'm General Manager of a store in Houston. T-Mobile is screwing over people like me. The T-Mobile associate came to MY workplace, approached ME saying he could do me a favor. I'm assuming he's paid on commission after all this. My contract at the time (May 2016) was with Sprint. I was paying no more than $92/Mo for the service and an LG G3. The T-Mobile rep said he could match the contract price, and get me a better phone if I just paid the down payment / activation fee. I did. I paid him $100 on the spot. He informed me that I would receive a last bill from sprint, and that I should send it over with my phone to have the amount credited.

I received my last bill from Sprint around the same time as my first bill from T-Mobile. The rep assured the bill would match my Sprint bill but now I'm being charged $127 by T-Mobile for a single month's usage. I'm told that is because of "Prorated Billing", something the associate never discussed with me but now I'm told that I have to pay for an additional month. A little upset.

But now I'm being told by T-Mobile that it is "too late" for me to send them the bill or the phone.. I have a G3 in perfect shape and a phone company that's still billing me for service that I "cancelled", so the service transfer was apparently never run by Sprint. The associate told me I would NOT have to contact my old provider, and that T-Mobile would "Handle it" but in the meantime I'm still receiving bills, and T-Mobile is refusing to honor the original deal I had made, and that deal is the only reason I left my previous contract.

Now T-Mobile's "favor" is forcing me to deal with 2 phone providers billing me $150 and $170, when before the only payment I had to worry about was a one-time $92. Tell me why I switched? This is definitely something worthy of small claims court.

Comment (0)

None of the retail stores have updated software for transferring files, contacts, photos, etc. when upgrading devices. In particular, for Lg G5. I was there for over 2 hours and each attempt failed. Corporate needs to update and/or replace the existing software/machines. Customer care was unhelpful and rude. But, the in-store manager was attentive. I expected better in so much as I'm a customer since 2004.

Comment (0)

Had a phone that was purchased from T-Mobile May 2015. Phone was not charging. Sent phone back in January 2016 for a fix or replacement since it was still under warranty. It has been 6 months and still waiting. The information I receive tells me to keep checking every 10 days. Seriously fed up.

Comment (0)

I have been on the phone 5 hours trying to get your 25 dollar monthly service only to get the run around and was told I will get the 4 g service and never got any resolution. That is incomprehensible and abhorrent. And was treated like a piece of shit.no company should treat someone like that. You are the worst company. Shame on you. You wasted my entire day and still no resolution!

Comment (0)

I signed up with T-Mobile back in February of 2016. me and my father ordered 3 phones and two tablets. however customer service did not check our address to see if we had a service which we did not. we had to wait for a cell tower to be sent by mail because none of our stores actually carried any.... which did not work. we had to then wait for another cell tower to be sent by mail ----all the while doing without phones because we absolutely had no service.

First of all they sent the wrong phone for my father I reordered another phone for him and they sent me the exact same phone that I was waiting to return to them. They did not set up my insurance as I requested my account went without insurance for 6 or 7 days until I had to call and speak with a supervisor to get it corrected because the customer service representative could not do it and would not do it. Every CSR that we spoke to there at T-Mobile was more rude and more rude with every phone call and every problem that we had!

I finally spoke with supposed manager by the name of Cody who was the most rudest person I've ever spoke to...he did not care about our issues or our problems and that made the final decision for me to cancel our service and to send back the products that we had ordered. We returned the phones and tablets within the 20-day deadline and they still billed me for a month of service and they also billed me for data charges which were not correct because we absolutely didn't even turn the phones on. I called and spoke with a supervisor named Marty or Monty on 4-27-16 and he said that he was going to take care of the bill...and that we shouldn't owe anything and that we did not use any of the devices and that they were actually still in the original boxes!

We were still billed for data charges and the phones and tablets were never taken out of the boxes. we never even called anyone we never sent one text message or anything. And now my bill has jumped from what was originally one $198.29 to $952.50 !!! miraculously they are charging me for canceling my service when everything was returned within the 20 days of us ordering the service and the cell phones and tablets.

I have tried several times just since I receive this building to contact T-Mobile and speak with a supervisor and everytime I call I have to go through a 45 minutes to 1 hour whole time just to speak with someone who can actually transfer me to a supervisor to get this account taken care of. I know that they are able to look at the account and verify that there was no data used at all either for the cell phones or for the tablets. I have been told twice that they would return my calls I have not received a phone call back I will not pay a bill that I did not incur I did not use any cell service I did not use any data I did not use the tablets or the phones and I want this bill taken and written off and I will never ever recommend T-Mobile to anyone even if they were the last cell service on the face of this Earth!!

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Have feedback for T-Mobile?