Walmart Customer Service

Contact Walmart Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-WALMART

To file a complaint by phone call 1-800-331-0085 from 8am to 5:30pm Central, Monday-Friday. Other than by phone, Walmart has a corporate feedback form on their website which can be used to submit feeback.

They also have a Facebook fan page and a company Twitter account which can also be used to share your problems with the company. The best email address is feedback@walmart.com but we have not heard a response back yet.

If you do want to write a letter to the Walmart CEO Doug McMillon, email him at doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com or write the corporate headquarters at 702 Sw 8th Street, Bentonville Arkansas, 72716. Walmart.com is a mega chain retailer that carries consumer goods from food, tires, and pharmacy drugs. With over 11,000 locations and 2.2 million employees Walmart.com is publicly traded on the NYSE: WMT.

The original Walton’s store was first opened in Roger, Arkansas by Sam Walton in 1962. It is still a family owned business as the Walton family owns over 50% of the corporation.The Walmart slogan is: Save Money. Live Better. Walmart is the largest worldwide employer and the world’s largest company by revenues.

Walmart Contact Information

• HEB
    (68 reviews)
    27.647058823529

Top Walmart Complaints

I was treated like a common criminal when I honestly missed ringing up one thing in my buggy. I was told they was going to search my entire buggy and I told them no they wasn't that I would pay for the thing I missed and then they proceeded to call the law on me and we had words and I left all the things I paid for and called customer service and talk to somebody else and I have not heard nothing back for my total order was around $200 that they still have.

9/13
Dropped my car off at Walmart at 9:44 am did not get it back until 12:37 for an oil change. Based on the number of cars in parking lot wait time was debatable. It was what they did to my tires that upset me. I requested they not put air in tires, my psi says 31 my tires last oil change were 28. 54, 45, 32 I can be sure but about the 32 but you get the picture. the cashier put on the receipt in customer comments "DON'T PUT AIR IN TIRE" in bold caps. get my car back not only did they put air, but they put 35 psi. Point out to the manager not only have I've been waiting to get my car back for over 2hrs but your mechanic over inflated my tires when the cashier was kind enough to put on the receipt not to touch them. My car should be at 31 psi. The manager Henry tells me if I read the inside of my door I would see that my tire should be at 32. So I informed him that if he reads his own receipts he would see the man put it at 35 and I instructed you not to touch them. I do not understand why a customer must point out something so obvious. As a woman I do know how to read a digital tire cage and check the manufactures recommendation label to keep my car running correctly.

I went to the Dearborn Michigan store. I had a whole cart of heavy stuff. I tried to check out but the hand scanner just kept beeping. I waited to try to get help. I finally got a young girl who looked at it and said it doesn’t work. I asked how was I suppose to lift everything to scan. She just starting walking away to chat with friend. I asked her to get a manager. She left and no one came back. I just voided the sale and found another that worked. I will never go to a Walmart again. I mean I was not rude. I was just trying to get help. I guess I will now switch to Target. Train your employees what customer service is about.

Hi. I writing regarding a different situation that occurred at my local Walmart in Port Charlotte, Florida. I had originally purchased a battery in June 2020, however this battery was replaced in January 20, 2021. I was told by the mechanic that this new battery would be covered under warranty until December 2021. My battery was dead and I needed to have towed after aroadside was unable to JumpStart. We I called to confirm they could replace it she I tow the car the first could not locate any information in the system. When they found my receipt in the system for the battery installed on January, 20, 2021, they said I just missed the warranty period for the first battery in June 2020. I was not told this and the sticker on the battery does not say 6/2021. The manager I spoke to acknowledge he was the person who worked on my battery and who spoke to me but keeps denying he told me my replacement date under warranty was December 2021. He said who does not know who would have ever said that and also the sticker with the date means nothing. I received false information and I am requesting this issue be resolved by honoring my year warranty on the battery that was installed and based on the information that was told to me.

I appreciate any help in this situation as I need my car for transportation. Thank you.

Chris Chamberlain

I been shopping at Walmart on Dunvale and westheimer Houston Texas 77063 since I was a baby my family been shopping at Walmart since they open I already know not to expect any customer service there but we spend to much money there not to have some respect as a customer this lady if I can call her that I ask for help about some material is sale by the yard she had an attitude the soonest I ask for help first I needed to know how much the yard was before I made a purchase she told me I suppose to know the price before I ask her for help she’s African so she kept mumbling something And kept telling me me I should of find the price I said well no and I try but when I scanned it it says is out of stock when the product is in my face then she got upset because she had to go check price she said it was 6.00$ a yard so I said never mind I don’t want to pay that so she said I wasn’t going to buy anything anyway I was just wasting her time and she kept saying stuff so I ask what’s your name ma’am I said it like 4/5 times and she kept ignoring me then
I said what’s is your name ma’am and she said what do you want my name for and she kept talking I don’t know I don’t understand her because she’s African so I went in to the front and speak to a manager and like always they don’t do anything so I don’t even know why I waste my time this complain is probably a waste of time as well

Everytime I go to Walmart, I have to leave because no Handicap Carts. They sitting on the park lot not charged are inside not charged this is ridiculous that I have to get back in my car and go somewhere eles to shop. Walmart on 71th Indianapolis, IN 46220 I make the complain at the store maybe one day they take care of the problem and the next time I go it's the same old problem.

Stocking issues-not enough product on shelves and sometimes no product. Bananas are too ripe so I go elsewhere for my bananas.

My wife and I visited your store located in Cicero, IL on South Cicero Avenue on Monday evening August 2nd, 2021. She went to the bathroom and indicated it was in a filthy condition. Extremely unsanitary and disgusting. A terrible odor (don't you have exhaust fans in there?) and nauseating.
Also, walking through the store , we came across various horrible smells in several areas.
This is the second time we went to this store and experienced similar conditions.
After the second time here and we will never come back to this store ever again.

Stan & Eva Sulkowski

I returned my old battery for the $12.00 core charge refund. The barcode on my receipt was faded and would not scan therefore they would not give me my $12

RE: Walmart Supercenter Carlsbad NM

If I could rate this store a 0 I would have. There is a huge issue in the customer service department. Not only was is closed before 8:00 pm, the customer service lady told me I had to wait 15 min then she could help me with a return. All I needed to do was make an exchange, 45 minutes later, she was still standing at the end of the self check outs observing. I witnessed a customer ask her about sending/receiving money and they were suppose to be open etc. This manager or employee literally told her quote"I am not gonna be doing any money services, if you want to pay a bill or make a return/exchange then you are gonna have to wait about 15 minutes. Same story I got 45 minute earlier.
This store in Carlsbad is miserable to shop at period. Employees are rude as hell and could care less and if you are shopping any time past 7:00 pm, you cant get down an isle past all the stockers. You would think you would do that after hours. Walmart has become my least favorite place to shop and I avoid shopping there anymore. It is a small town so our options are limited unfortunately or I wouldn't be going back at all. Its not worth it. Never has anything available, employees are not only useless to assist you, but out right will refuse to assist you. Hearing that employee/lady tell the customer "NO I am not doing it," made me mad and I literally dropped what I was gonna exchange in my hand and walked out. I will just go get my money back in the morning and will make every effort possible to never go back. Hours are not reasonable, employees rude and the isles are always blocked in the evenings and what you need is not there. So...I don't know if this will even reach anyone or if this will even matter. But I am not going back to this walmart in Carlsbad. I will go to Artesia and see if they have any better employees with better attitudes and stock after hours. What happened to your store? It really does suck to shop there anymore. Change something before you lose more customers. I know this store lost about 6 just in the last hour. We all walked out pretty upset and disgusted with that lady. She need to be put in the back somewhere.
Good Luck and I hope you take this complaint seriously.

can not fifd out about item ordered locally at store in grandville mi and have been unable to find out if i can pick it up

I placed on order online in April, never received it, was issued a refund. On June 9th they took the refund back out of my account and said I did receive item. To top it off they then said my bank stole my money

i have called many time to talk with manger over the matter that happenend 3weeks or so ago when they took the change i had that was counted and told to them there was 500.00 and i trusted walmarts people to be homest but they where not.i did not see the manger at time put change through and after all the time i waited at least 45min and was told from a young lady that was working in front that the change wasnt counting right in there machine.but on top of that they tell me that they put my change in hopper and that they had change already in there .i was pissed still am ,because my change should of been sepreat and i know i had 500 dollars in change.ii want this matter taken care of or myHusband and MySELF will take action on this matter.I was doing you store a favor and i got took

I live a block and a half from Walmart and 37 miles from a Winco and I would rather drive the 37 miles. This store is pathetic, nobody is friendly and they sure don’t know where anything is and couldn’t be bothered. I asked 3 separate employees where I could find Horseradish and they would just shrug or ask if I looked here or there. As they are in the process of rearranging entire store it was very frustrating. Not one offered to help me find it, and as I needed it for a recipe that day I ended up going to Safeway. The people filling orders for online ordering are totally clueless to the in store shoppers. They block isles and will practically run you over, it just seems to be getting worse. Now when I go to the neighboring town it is a totally different story. Pendleton Walmart is so much more organized and the workers are actually friendly.

I am having a lot of delivery issues and I cannot seem to find the correct person who can help. I order for residents in a Long Term Care Facility and items are being left in a Walmart bag in a lobby that is not staffed after hours. My name is not even on the bags. I spoke to Ray @ 10:49am this morning, and she said that she will send one of my issued to the escalation department but the other issues has to be address by the grocery department, when she transferred me someone answer the phone and then hung up. I was not given a phone number for that department.

If someone would be able to help me, that would be greatly appreciated. If you look at my account, you will see that I do place a lot of orders from Walmart.com.

Laurie

They way the workers treet everyone like a theef. Customers don't need that.

I have been more than patient with your customer support.I made a payment on 5/4 to Viasat internet in the amount of 105.50. That payment was lost. I filed a dispute on 5/14. I was told 5-10 business days. When I called to check the status, I was told they needed more time, another 24-48 hrs. This has happened 3x. When I called today, I was told the same thing! Enough is enough!!! Customer support gave me the transaction Id# and the approval code. My question is this, if I could be provided that information, why can't you find the payment using that same number? I am not pleased at all with this service! Today is the 11th and I don't know anything more than I did when I filed on the 14th. This is unacceptable! It should not take this long! I was on the phone for over 1 hour and15minutes.I was continuously transferred back and forth and when I asked for a supervisor, the agent would place me on hold and then put me back in the queue!!! Next I'm repeating myself verifying the same information over and over again! That in itself is most frustrating and it's even more frustrating when you've been bounced around for over an hour!!!!

Dear Customer Service,

On the 30th of April I made an online purchase of three items from your online store with Order #3202133010571, namely;

1, A Wrist Type Blood Pressure Monitor LCD
2, A Digital Bathroom Measure Scale
3. Non contact Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer

Up until today, over a month later, I've only received the Digital Thermometer! I have made several calls to your customer service team concerning this issue and have also requested for the purchases to be cancelled and all I have received are empty promises that it will be resolved while they were also referring me to the seller. At one point I was given an escalation reference number 210528006796 with a promise that my issue has been escalated and that a Walmart staff will get in touch with me, which never happened.

This development has left a sour taste in my mouth and has been a real disappointment with Walmart for me. All the time I have tried to track the items I bought, the status has remained on "Ordered" until today, which was what prompted me to cancel the order as it seems like a fraudulent transaction to me.

I hereby request for the immediate refund of my money for the purchase of the two undelivered items, one of which I was long advised has been cancelled by the way, and of which I'm yet to receive any refund.

I hope to be contacted and my money refunded this week otherwise I will be forced to utilize other measures to address the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Ike Okafor

No buggies in store when I went in then at check out there was 2 lines open with 20 registers total and 20 people waiting in both lines! Everyone in line was complaining!

Currently, I have open complain case # 18749052, - due to Walmart associate's mistake MoneyGram system blocked me when I was sending money to my retired father (Martin Hovhannisyan). Since then (March 25th, 2021) I can't send money. The mistake is related to the accidentally pushing wrong button <YES> when answering the question of suspicious behavior. This Complaint Case #18749052 was filed by the Walmart manager as all incontinences happened due to their employee's error.
Now, I am filing this Complaint Case on behalf of my father: He was not able to receive money via MoneyGram, sent to him on May 15th, 2021 by his friend. He was told that he is blocked by system, and agent refused to provide money. The Reference Number of that transaction is 43382523 (sent on May 15th, 2021).
Could you please clarify if the rejection to provide money to my father (as receiver) is related to the same mistake that Walmart employee did
If these restriction are related to each other, please, review it parallel.

Lilit

Walmart Sun City Center FL is the worst store I have ever been in. The stores and shelves in all areas are always a big mess, not organized. I have purchased produce (specifically salad kits) that don't even last a week before spoiling. The customer service is also very terrible and most employees are rude, ignore you or don't know where anything is located, It is like you are bothering them to ask for help. I recently just purchased a BBQ grill and all three of them on the shelf had damaged boxes. I choose the one that only had a small tear in the box only to come home, unpack it to find the whole front was smashed in and damaged. I went back to the store and couldn't get anyone to help unload it from my car to return it so I had to do it myself, the customer service lady was rude to me through the whole process.

I think corporate needs to pop in to this store sometime and see how bad it is. They need to take more pride in their store,.

Refusal of refund for a defective product by ST# 01086. I purchased a EverStart Digital Power Station at ST# 3402, 10/18/20, due to the need of a batter jump starter. The jump starter worked with no issue. Due to multiple mechanical issues with my RV, I return home early and took the RV back to the dealership for appropriate warranty repairs. Please note that the device was stored in the RV. Due to availability of parts delay because of the pandemic, my RV was out of service and at the dealership for over 3 months. This delay of course surpassed your 90 day warranty. As I was installing a tire pressure monitoring system in the RV this week, I attempted to use the air pressure and found that is was malfunctioning and after following manufactures recommended trouble shooting guide, I found that the compressor was not producing any air and the pressure ready was 3 lbs. off actual tire pressure. Since the device was not functioning properly, I took it to the Walmart near my home for a replacement and/or refund. The Customer Service Rep told me flat out that I could not get a replacement or refund because it was passed the 90 days. I asked to speak with the Manager Mr. Rodrigues, I was told he was not available and instead a Team Leader Tatiana came to speak with me and she repeated the same statement and indicated that the other problem was the device was not purchased at the local store. I assume that a purchase at Walmart can be returned at any Walmart with a receipt and appropriate action would be taken. I called Mr. James, ST# 3402 Manager and he indicated that the Store Manager has the discretion to make any adjustment necessary to ensure quality customer service is provided. That did not happen at ST# 01086. As a long time Walmart/Sam's shopper, I have never had any issues like this at all. As a Disabled Veteran on a fixed income, $100.00 is a lot of money to lose. I appreciate your time and assistance and will hope for a favorable decision for a refund on this defective product. Please feel free to call me

am filing a complaint regarding horrible customer service I received at my local Walmart in Englewood, Florida. On Sunday, May 3, 2021 I wanted to purchase 14 bags of mulch. These bags are extremely heavy and I am disabled and not able to lift anything heavy. I only had my two young daughters with me. I asked a manager if I buy the bags of mulch would someone load them in my van. She said yes a checked out my order. I pulled up to the garden center and s very old elderly man was there. He waved for my daughters to follow him to the piles of mulch. I thought he just needed to know what color mulch we wanted. After a while I saw him wheel a cart with the mulch to my van. However, both my daughters we sweaty and winded. I came around the back of the van and my daughters were struggling to pick up the mulch to put in the car. The elderly man was just standing there. I asked where was an employee to load this mulch. He said he was just security and there were no men working today. Hr rudely said we just need to do it ourselves. My daughter was struggling with a bag and I bent down to try and help life it. My disability consists of back issues. I immediately felt excruciating pain. I sat in my van and dragged into Walmart to customer service. The manager who originally waited on me came over. I was in pain sweaty and upset. I asked why no employee came to help. She said to me I did not come to work today to be yelled at and said she did what she was supposed to do and call someone. She said she called for someone once and that is all she was required to do. If no one came it was to bad. I explained me and my daughters struggled with lifting this mulch. She walked away and another manager ignored the situation and said to just file a complaint if I was not satisfied. I am filing this complaint not only the pain and suffering my daughters I endured but how rude inconsiderate and unprofessional the managers of this store treated us. I am asking for a decent resolvement to this complaint. If my complaint should be sent to another contact for review I would appreciate that information. Thank you.

I feel to believe I was treated unfairly. On Saturday 5/1/2021 Walmart had baby sharks power wheels marked down and I was told they were out but I witnessed two workers buying them and this happened on Sunday also and I thought customer had first choice this was not the case and I could not find a manager at the time to voice my opinion to.Was so disappointed

Walmart associates seldom know what they really do have in stock and what they do have, as far as certain products go they will not sell you without an all out argument about potential fraud. This is particularly true of Store #47, in Salem, Missouri

i give a rating of one only because i had to there no o. i place online order and wait for it when it didnt come i was told to wait long or cancel my order i ask how much longer emily said 2 or 3 days mite be more so if you cancel then you dont have to wait thats real smart service

Received rude & disrespectful service. I had formula to return that my 8mo. old was vomiting up and it upset his stomach. This was on Easter Sunday, right out of coming from church. I had a valid receipt from Walmart pay and the return was within 90 days of purchase. It's not the customer service associates fault. He was just working off his training & knowledge. However the team lead Jeanie just came up rude and unwilling to cooperate. She wouldn't let me speak to assistant member of management and wouldn't even give me the store number. She even lied to me on who the store manager was. Said his name was Ralph. I still continued to make purchases because we had to get some items. I had to find on my own after my purchase for the day with my wife and son. The store number is 3254 and the store manager is Steven. If she had just seeked to understand and tried what she could for an honest loyal customer. Instead of smashing someone down to make themselves feel superior. I just hope that she doesn't continue to treat customers rudely and make a better experience for the next customer.

My order number is 3482193-942438 and I placed a large order that I had financed through Affirm for over $47830 dollars. I received all but of my items as I have been fighting with customer service making promises they can not keep. I talked to them a week ago and they said they could not send me the items , that they would have to do a cancellation for my items not received and issue me a refund. It has been over a week and my cancellation has been sitting there showing pending and never processed. When I called customer service to find out why my refund has not been completed, and they did not have an answer for me but my supervisor will look into this and it will take 24 to 48 hours as I was told a week ago the same thing.

This is poor customer service and did not care about me getting my products or money back. I am not happy with the way I was treated nor is my issue resolved. I work hard for my money and want my products or my money back for what I paid for.

I am looking forward to receiving a response on this.

We buy frozen hash browns and we have to pick the peelings out and there isnt much left they are the patties shedded and seasoned we are very unhappy with them code # is 0 78742 28332 6 also we buy the greatvalue cut green beans which isnt as good as they use to be the code is 078742 36944 0 Thank you

I read that you can return within 90 days and I made a purchase just over a month ago and went to returned it and customer service refused I need receipt due to covid 19. What is the difference for return with or without receipt a purchase is a purchase.

In a recent shopping trip to your Sikeston Missouri store, which is being remodeled. Store was relatively clean and organized considering. Hate the new look, so cold, clinical and unwelcoming.
Doesn't make for a pleasant and relaxing shopping trip if you feel like you are shopping in a hospital.

If all Walmart and Sams clubs are going to self check only, and no product on the shelfs but pallets blocking ailes and nobody stocking then I will take my business to a store that has customer service. That is bullshit! If I wanted to be a checker I'd get a job being one!

My spouse and I are disabled. Close to the entrance most of the spots were designated for your officers. There were a couple of wheelchair openings, van spots and only two for people who did not need a wheelchair. They were filled. However, at the far end of the store that remains locked, were quite a few handicapped spots. My husband and I still walk but just barely. We were left with the choice of going to the far end of the store or to the very back of the row. Please rearrange these disabled spots so that people like us who are still trying to be independent can do so. This was at Thousand Oaks and Nacogdoches in San Antonio Texas. Thank you!
Janine Gober
4906 La Barranca
San Antonio Tex

Common occurrence in the garden area of the Walmart on Knox Ave in North Augusta, SC. Was in the store yesterday to buy mulch. My receipt showed the purchase was made at 11:58 PM. The associate paged numerous times for help. No one came and I finally went to the customer service desk and asked for their help. The manager there was able to get someone. From the time I made the purchase until it was loaded was 25 MINUTES. I don’t want to shop Lowe’s for mulch but will be going there today and will pay more rather than go through what I went through yesterday. Last week when I purchased mulch at Walmart a customer had to load it for me. Please see what you can do to improve service in that area. The associate was very nice and did all she could to get someone to load my purchase.

an employee in bayonne walmart her name is Lieha , refused to refund the taxes on my product and ask me to leave the store or she will call the cops. i called online they said she has to refund the full amount include the taxes. but she refused. i asked for another person to help she said i am the only manager for walmart and no one will help, what she did is harassment.

Walmart Welland Ontario I purchase some mats at this store and went to return them and they refused
because did not have my receipt. The website says you can return things without receipt up to 3 months. I purchase them at the end of June and they refused to take them back without receipt. They say it is because of covid 19. What different does it make for returns without receipt when the website says you can return these items? This is really false advertising. I am very unhappy customer who might take most of her business elsewhere. Need to update your website

Sharon Robert

On August 2nd I was standing in huge line to return a merchandise. They only had 2 cashier working. I asked an employee that was passing by if he can call the manager. He smiled and said "No". I asked "Why?". He said "I just can't". I asked for his name. He was hesitant. Started smiling. After a couple of seconds hesitating he said "Angel". I am not sure that it was his name. But I know that he is employed outside, moving shopping carts (he was wearing a lime west). He is a young Latino, very handsome, with undercut hairstyle, dark completion. THis kind of customer service is not expectable and unfortunately happens in this Rosemead, CA store a lot. In addition, their return line despite of 3 cashiers open is always super huge. Once way before COVID I stood in line to return something in summer for 1.5 hours. Employees just talk too much between themselves and with the customers. Because of this I prefer to drive to hacienda Heights store, which is always in order and their customer service is superb!. Returns take no more than 10 minutes. This is obviously because of the management.

Please address

Jan 2020 ordered Allswell hybrid QUEEN SIZE mattress Received King Size mattress PROBLEM OBVIOUS for 6 months repeated calls to customer servive for correction have availed zero results Allswell mattress is in living room blocking access Need resolution to this problem remove mattress from premises and money returned

I purchased a combination Hyper Tough Weed Trimmer and Blower last summer. I am in need of replacement string for the trimmer. The Model number of the trimmer is RD20GS10. The walmart number for the string is 550523605. My store is in Portage Wi. They don't stock it at all. I have contacted 10 others and they said the same thing. How can you sell a product and not have replacements for them???? I expect something done please. I am not going to go and buy another. I can't even order the spools online. They have to come from a store.. ?????

So I will let you decide whats going to happen.

I had the worst experience yesterday at Walmart 5450 in North East MD when asking an associate named Michael for help. I was there with my 12yr old daughter. I have a broken foot and have a big cast on it so I was using one of the electric carts. The cart I was using kept stopping every couple feet. I saw an associate so I asked for assistance in getting another cart. His name was Michael. When I asked him if he could help me get another cart his response was "they are up front". I said I know that but I'm not sending my daughter up there by herself and I can't walk up there because I have a broken foot and a huge cast. His response again was "well they are up front". I said can you please get one for me. He huffed and left. I decided to just deal with the cart I had and went on because I was upset at how I was treated. A couple minutes later I was in another aisle and he rode up with a new one. He said well you know they stop if you get up because they have a weight sensor and I repeatedly told him I hadn't been getting up that my daughter was getting stuff off the shelf for me. He said "well here's another one" and got off it and looked at me and said "I'll take the other one up when you are done unloading to the new cart". I'm standing in the aisle trying to support myself with the cast on my foot and transfer my items from one cart to the other. He REFUSED to help me and just stood there and stared. When I was done transferring the items he just got on the cart and left. Not one word. I have never seen such poor customer service at this store. NEVER. I was so upset at the time or I would have found a manager and addressed it right then. My husband is employed at this WalMart and apparently this person has had other complaints. This Michael associate is a very poor representation of your company. Very displeased. My cell # is 443-350-5476. Thank you.

You've probably already heard this many times but I need to say something. I'm an OTR driver. I've been sitting here at the D.C. in Buckeye, AZ for 7 hours waiting to be unloaded. Why does it take so long. I get paid by the mile, not for sitting and waiting. If I try to complain to someone inside, I'll be here longer. This is not good living. Someone should try a little harder to appreciate the effort we put forth to serve you. I figure this will fall on deaf ears, but I have plenty of time. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

my package never arrived I work from home and I see everyone arriving from my office window. Noone from Fedex came to my home. Tracking#169070413746 package was not delivered.

Hi to whom it may concern,

I'm a regular shopper at Walmart in Rockwall Texas and other locations for several years. The treatment I've gotten while inside the store is so frightening due to being followed around by Walmart employee, managers and store security. I can't shop in peace this causes anxiety before going to Walmart and while shopping there. I feel harassed the entire time I'm inside the store. There's been several occasions after I've paid for my items with a cashier or self checkout to show my receipt with a door greeter as if I've stolen something. Walmart has camera's at the register and all around the store. I've witnessed the door greeter not check certain customers receipt without their items inside of bags and instead check different genders or different ethnic backgrounds.

the auto center at the Delavan store is way under staffed.I've been waiting over two hours for an oil change and I was the second person in line when it opened at 7am. my vehicle still hasn't been touched. this is an unacceptable wait for a 20-30 minute job

I was given less pills instead of 90 it was 67 today is my last pill they owe me 23 pills, my doctor ordered 90. MY CHOELESTROL IS HIGH. ZIP CODE PHARMARY IS 34224

Have no idea if this will get read or if anything will be done about it after reading the comments on your corporate headquarters site. Anyway, here it is: My personal cell phone broke. I go to Walmart Supercenter in Opelousas, La. Store #543 to purchase another on 7/19/19 at approx. 5pm. BIG MISTAKE! I selected a phone and asked associate to see the phone, he told me he could not open it. Okay, I purchased the phone. Before I left the store grounds, I opened the packaging. What do you think was in there? A phone with a broken screen without any of the contents listed on the box. The phone in the box did not match the listed phone on the package! The box was also damaged! Went back in store to return phone or get refund. The male associate ask me for the contents listed on the box. Tried to explain there were no contents in the box. Associate turns investigator, accuses me of switching phones and refuses to exchange phone or provide refund! I ask for a Manager. Manager named Miranda shows up. Approached me with an attitude, totally rude and disrespectful!! She said I must have switched the phones. I know the person who may read this does not know me from Adam, but believe me, a thief or a crook I AM NOT!! Suggested that they view Walmart cameras and show me such outrageous accusations and offered them to search my vehicle. She said no! She chose not to give me another phone or return my money! Instead, manager of the year called the police because she said I was loud. She probably was right, in my opinion, so was she! I was upset with her response and attitude. I did nothing wrong so nothing happened. I left! I am disabled with back issues. I know $55.00 is nothing to a company whose net worth is 386 plus billion dollars and a Manager like Miranda who receives a competitive salary from Walmart. However, it is a lot to me! When on a fix income and everyday of your life is in pain, those 5,500 pennies are treasured. She was adamant about her wrongful accusations! The only person that got something stolen from them that day, was me! Well enjoy! because it will be the last red cent Walmart gets from me and all 138 (yes I counted, that is just how petty and thorough I am) of my loyal family and friends who live nearby along with the 5 that has business accounts!!!!! Miranda's poor judgment has just become your liability! #WEHAVEOPTIONS Awaiting your corporate response, I Remain
David Broussard
337-678-0018
337-692-9598

I want to check the status of a refund for order number 4491996-196764

Dear Sir's Ma'am
I'm now a rehire due to scheduling error and that's all that I was told. All information was from the DM office and Mgr. of store whom has left the store from my understanding. I was suppose to have had a call from the office around the holiday time and no reply in which I've called to cover most ends if not all sir's/ma'am. My position's are now probably closed due to the failing of? Please consider my applications as followed. Part Time still morning Morning til 2.30 or 3pm. I could probably do an on call for nights. I'm not sure on the travel time for nights. Would you all be so kind please to sign me up for classes as well I'm not really sure on where to go on web site. I got paid the very first time 8.25 I think I pissed her off she took to long to return the call after testing. What an punishment. I had to work my way up and the $15 was offered at another location after the 90day's. oook. Thank You
DebraGrosly. CSM/CSA/Door Greetr/Stocker/

7-17-19@12pm-110pm, making me late from lunch.I came in to store 4139 in Bryan Texas to look for bicycle for my wife. I frequent due to location in proximity of my job sites. I work for Britt Rice Electric as a superintendent , managing installation of scope work to our major client TAMU. I am very fluent in the art of taking care of my customer as its important for long term customers in my field as well as yours.This turned into a 1hr event , due to the miss management bike department. I was lucky to find a representative by calling the front desk from the bike department because no one was to be found.. An older gentlemen after the page issued , I know face from the hunting department . The gentleman was older , but helpful and kind, yet lacking the training in this department never gave up trying to make me smile.90% of all bikes on the racks were miss labeled prices and types making this frustrating. The older man never gave up. Although throughout the process I kept asking , if a item is placed where a price is , that's the price customers should not have to call management to have bar codes read to them (very misleading). At this point I was uneasy buying a new bike because, I wasn't sure the price could change on the way to the register. So I opted with a used bike with a rusted chain, brake lines and disc brakes rust, along with paint, this bike had a yellow tag of $88.58. I was uncomfortable I just wanted get out because I was confused. I asked why the bikes where so organized, and the older with a smile , that guys so I cant answer that question. My wife asked for a comfortable seat so I walked to the bike isle with the helmets on the other side. While looking for new seat for my wife's comfort. I turned around and looked up , and saw blacked out mongoose listed as super T ( I thought this was a model type) and thought 58.68$ is a hell of bargain and I want that bike. The mongoose in question was on a rack by its self pretty straight forward I thought. So I went to find the nice old who had helped me earlier , he must have been filling in for someone else in a different because I could not find. I waited 6-8 minutes hoping a employee. This never happened , so I called front desk and asked for management to be sent to my area. 10-12 min no one had showed, I noticed short red headed lady walking with a taller black girl. I waved at as I needed , and they approached (still have not seen management). I aske d the two young women if this a model super t mongoose and the if the price as labeled. She did not scan (must known something of the disarray) quickly as she was roughly 5'11'' - 6' tall scanned (not the label of the single on the single labeled as super T 58.68$) Management still has not arrived. THE taller young lady informed me that the actual of this bike is not 58.68$, yet 200-250$. So again I pondered what to do. I looked at watch realized that I was already late for lunch , might as well see what the manager has to say. I began thinking that manager would understand and realize I've been taking through process that a customer should not experience. About a minute in from the two young ladies departing , wanting to not get involved as I asked a question ---IF A LABEL / OR ITEM IS MISSED PLACED AND OR IN WRONG AREA , THE TAGGED PRICE SHOWN IS THE COST OF THE ITEM ?- THE YOUNG WOMEN SAID I CAN GET A Manager, I replied have been waiting for when I flagged you two down. As they waked off short middle women walked around , I assumed she was the acting manager. She was very kind throughout our talk , and kept referring to the bike in question Mongoose whatever was not 58.68$ but 200-250 or something , I began to do ever want to come back to the store because no one owning the problem. I told her that in my line contracting for clients that the customer is always right , they entrust labels are correct and vested by management . I also stated that if mistake was made and costing the customer time he did not a lot for this process , which should 15 min , we are 45 min, and no solution. I said if one of employees made mistake , I own it , I would eat the cost and let the customer (who has opted used bike , to un organization of pricing. That I would do anything to make day and keep as a long term customer. She then that she would to go get the general manager of the Bart and that is dealing a situation , and could be a few more minutes. At this time I felt as though they were hoping I was going to leave because they were covering co-worker who was not there today, as the first old gentlemen told me earlier. I had no hope that any right was going to be done towards me as customer and thinking about how I never want to come to Walmart again. Walmart maybe convenient , yet lost ouch with customer base , and managing the long term customer relationship which is needed for successful business. Then I look up and Bart was walking with the middle age lady(with intent ) as the decision was already before he could hear me out. Bart approached with kind greeting , then informed that it is not Walmart's to own up to the mistake of the mislabeling of the bike(this is not true have spoke to many people in the area, who had completely different experiences , same store , ticket value was honored, and customer left happy, At his point I kept asking is this how you correct a over looked problem with all the labeling , hardship you have go through now what the price is. He stated and mistake was mad and he would 20$ of the bike , this was insulting to me , because I lost more than in pay , waiting for someone to make this right. He stated that he will sell the mongoose for the ticket price of 58.68$ because his employee made a mistake. I informed that I was customer this not a good way to handle , with the problems the customer had to go through to make sure he knew the actual price. This lead to believe that it is now the customer responsibility to ensure the price has been missed tagged. As I stated above , if did this to any of my clients at TAMU , I wouldn't have a JOB with Britt Rice electric. I gain sked are you going to honor the ticket price and let be on my way , he stated this is no longer in affect. I asked what I did to be mislead by pour quality control of a area in a building He owns responsibility too. He stated again 20$ was the max of the cost , I stated no you need to honor your price as Walmart has done the whole 38 years that I have been on this earth. He said no way and seemed he more pressing issues than my discomfort. I asked gain please honor the tag , take the time sort your area and hold someone else responsible and let be on my way. He gained replied with no. I asked are you sure you want to do this as I have taken pictures , and voice recordings of all conversations and that I would be following this up with a email, also posting on social media of the non sense you though at this Walmart. He said go ahead send the email , it does not got corporate it gets forwarded to me and that's where this will end. I then realized that, he was not going nothing for me , I looked at the used with all rust and thought ask it to be lowered , but I had no faith as I was being treated that this was my fault for coming to his store and expecting good outcome. I replied that I have taken pictures like I said earlier and recording this mistreatment of me , I also said I come all the time, and want to keep coming please sell the bike for the sticker, fix situation and move as management should when employees make a mistake,. This should never be presented in a manor of the customer is asking to much for the prices to be correct. This is why I use amazon lot of the time. I stated I was going even though he had control email and would never make it out of his hands. So I went and paid for the used bike I settled for because it was the best option I felt in the automotive section because that's where I park for convenience. I began to the man checking me out the situation , and he just shook his head in disgusted, I asked what the store was this location because I'm going file verbal, then email, but also hold all recordings and pictures until right is done by me. I feel as I should have been sold bike for the sticker price. I then went to my vehicle , asking my self what just happened , then thought that I need to look a number to call because I was afraid that he some how was going to delete and make this like no big , had to get back produce major problems . I looked up the customer complaint line in the parking before leaving , a said to my self I'm to get to the bottom of this. I called the number which was listed on the internet . Had short three minute wait , then soft women's voice came over the phone asking how may she of assistance , this was first anyone seemed concerned of my discomfort of the shopping , she did even not know my name yet. I let her know the current situation in all detail as listed above , she was not happy with my treatment during the shopping experience. She asked to verify store number and location , as well as Bart's name. She then put me on a short hold and came back two , to ensure that I would be taken care of , I let her that I would be willing to pay the 58.68$ and be on way , with nothing told to anyone of the experience I just endured. She then said she did not have the clearance to approve this change because she did not have the clearance. I said ok I understand pecking orders and others responsibilities in a large corporation. She then told that in 1-3 days either the tagged price will be honored hopefully but she did not for sure , but said I had every right to be upset because I had been mislead and could not get to a solution with onsite management. I thanked for her time as she was the best and knowledgeable help from Walmart during this now 1 hr. and 15 min(still late for work). So I then called the front desk and let Bart know that it had made its way to where needed to be in corporate and he was going to get a call to hopefully honor the price , I said if he honored the mistake and sold bike I would cancel and say thank you and the ticket price right now . He said he would for very arrogantly , I did reply to him and say I'm gonna get this correcting my favor , because in the line of business , the customer is the most important thing we have. I also told him again that as of 135pm 7-17-19...started the 72 hr counted before I published my agonizing and dragged process of purchasing a bike from Walmart store 4139, in Bryan Texas and the level of professionalism experienced. He seemed to have no care and said arrogantly will see what happens. I have waisted the entirety the rest trying manage a large installation of a faculty on the rellis campus BRE , installing for TAMU. This has taking more money than the total of the bike , as my attention is set on the experience an d sending hoping that Bart did not delete this before anyone could see other than, I have also copied cut and pasted this message incase Bart tries to delte as he said the eamils will stop with him. I would love to know the solution that a large corporation , of which in every city know is going to make this right. I make good living and have family did not go in looking for anything but to purchase a new bike for as a surprise, so we couldride this evening with our son together had no intrest abike for but when say tag I said that's I l buy , but I did not it was going to ruin the rest of my day, and I will wait to here from you all my phone number is 9795955768, and personal line is 9792556275. .

i called in ahead of time to inquire if I could bring my daughter's prescription in for butran (Melissa Lowe, d.o.b. 2/23/1987. I explained my lack of transportation, as well as limited funds. I was assured by a representative that they had one box and I should bring the prescription in. I sent my daughter via lyft to get the prescription and she was told they did not have it. Whomever the person I spoke to apparently was not there and I was told that she would be spoken to and "sorry for the inconvenience." This was not just an inconvenience. My daughter is in extreme pain 24 hours a day(she has a chronic spine condition that she has suffered with for 21 years now) and I don't appreciate the games being played. When I made the call, I should have been told that they did not have it!! this is such bad customer service not to mention the assaultive nature of the entire encounter! I am livid. I take care of my elderly mom as well as my daughter and this treatment turned an already difficult situation into something unbearable. These techs need to be accountable. Honestly, I don't expect any satisfactory response but needed you to know how patients are being treated. Address of Walmart 1436 dogwood Drive, Conyers, Ga 30013

called 1235. on hold for 28 minutes called back asked person in charge talked to mike 2 minutes later have automotive on phone. needed tires this is the closest store called other stores and answered within 2 minutes. so instore issue. please solve this issue because this is my store but having to go to different store is a inconvience and not right.

how come the price on the internet is different then in the store. this is just another version of bait swich

Bought my grandson a ride on 4-wheeler in January of 2018. It quit charging around th 1st of May.
I also purchased a warranty.
I called the number provided and followed instructions.
I got one letter back stating they need more info.
Sent the inf I thought they need.
This morning, I got a call need and they need model and seriial.
These foreign companies do no put a number that will stay on the product.
It is not visable on the outside. This information should be on the warranty for future reference.
I believe Walmart needs a local repair center to take care of warranty work.
The way it is now you want the customer to screw around will all the BS till they throw the product in the trash.
The world is turning into a throw away society. BS. I will try Target the next time.

Very similar situation to mine  has happened here to other customers there is a patron of corruption check other victim here :

( This person bought laptop when arrived home there was another laptop inside the box when he talked to assistant manager he was threatened with call on him the police.Sound familiar? )

( This person was horrible suffered also horrible discriminaction for being transexual)
My case :

Assistant manager lie to the police to get client banned from his Walmart location!

Assistant manager Harold B (employee number 33780 ,) is negligence, rude ,lier , abuser of power angry person incapable of acts as manger ,he bully me & kicked me out from Walmart because I was making more sense than him in my argument about a product return ,he is unable to use logic or to have a civil conversation if you don't agree with him he will make up any lies to kick the client out of the store , two other employees told that is not the first time that he does that.
Yesterday I went today to Walmart since before yesterday I bought in company of my boyfriend a $140 dollar tv but when we arrived home we found out that  the box doesn't have the item that matches the tv description instead have Samsung TV  .I talked with the assistant manager Harold B (employee number 33780 , which from the beginning of our conversation he acted in a  homophobic way  asking me  in with rude tone if am gay ( he assumed that for the way I talking),that is no of his business I said and  also after he told me that 'his" employees don't make mistake,( talking about the wrong item selled or putting in the wrong boxes) I asked him  if they aren't human ,and I told him  we all human make mistakes, I talked in a very peacefully way  trying to change his initially rude way and  get over with this situation to get  my money back and be free to go home far a way from this angry person , but isntead he yelled me and told me : ." -You know what  you must go now ,call the Walmart number ,you must go! " I was so shocked that turned on my camera to have evidences & protection but instead of he calm down he acted defensively & more angry,he called the police and he made the police officer give me a fake reason for the warning of traspass that say "disturbance 'when I didn't do anythinh wrong & even  when I was asking him why he wanted me out of Walmart, he failed to give me any reason as the video shows ,my boyfriend was there also and  he witnessed everything .

Store located at 2500 S Kirkman RD Orlando Fl 32811

702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716

July 16, 2019

Dear Ms. Crystal Allen,

The State of Virginia does not recognize my 2004 Escape truck as a semi-truck or trailer. A semi-truck requires a commercial driver license.

Wal-Mart indeed, provide private parking for their customers. I am expecting you to return my vehicle and “just compensation” for my inconvenience.

Sincerely yours,

Darlene Smith

I ordered a 65 inch TV 11 days ago, I received updates and correspondence verifying that my delivery date was July 15th. I called your delivery company on the 16th and they told me that it won't be delivered for another week that's complete b******* I paid my money I waited my time and the dates were verified for July 15th now your delivery company tells me I have to wait unacceptable. I will never order or recommend anything from Walmart again you people lost a good customer.

Now another complaint about Walmart in Cornwall Ontario has been filed,I complained about being laughed at ,and given dirty looks ,and nothing was done!now another complaint was submitted at being mocked and laughed at ,making front page news ,of the freeholder in Cornwall!about senior citizens treated the same way!I suggest the ones involved should be given five hours of community service for bad behavior!

took my truck in to delta Colorado auto shop to get oil changed told the girl at the counter that if they counld not fill the truck up with 5-30 oil then don't do the oil change I would do it myself, she went ahead and filled it up with 5-20 witch she was told not to do itold her to drain it out and do what I requested she started getting really smart mouthed and acting like a total ass, in return I treated her back like she was acting . I requested a manger ,they shipped a manger back and asked what the problem was I told her all she could do is stand their with a smerky little grin on her face and acted like she didn't really care never been treated like that in any store before there for we will not go to that Walmart ever again poor way to treat customers my number is 970-964-8327 jerry

I ordered 8 64oz. containers of veg juice, great value. and 3 of the container are really caved in so that they wont sit on the refrigerator. shelf.. I don't think they leak but I am very disappointed in the way everything was thrown in the box .I had zone perfect bars in the order and the juice was thrown on them messing up the boxes but I think the bars are ok just very unhappy the way I received my items. I like ordered and having items sent to me but not in the condition these came in. Do hope walmart will do a better job if there is another time.

I don't speak very well English. Yesterday 13jul2019, Walmart refuse to give to my husband the money send it with money gram from Romania how I was do it another time. nobody told him there is a problem with money gram, only was told that I am from Romania being an immigrant this is the problem. Trying to make an complaint online about "store experience", noticed the online complaint before submitting is block. trying several times. chatting with a costumer him refuse to provide me emails addresses and refuse to address the issue about the online complaint, forcing me to write that I don`t have a choice beside to contact FTC and attorney general, and DOJ, the chatting Walmart person suddenly disappear. I considering Walmart stolen my money, because no was any legal reason to refuse to give the money to my husband(history transaction are there, the amount was small, and no was raise other issue beside me being an immigrant from another country, they create me a prejudice also, the money was need it to pay a bill which cost me late fee. also Walmart betrayed costumers of they rights to making complains online, or in other ways in writing.

On July 12th my husband I used the disabled carts provide by Walmart for seniors who have problems getting around the store. After we checked out and headed to our car an employee informed my husband and I (who each had a electric cart) that we could not take these carts to our car. I said both of us need the use of these carts she grabbed my cart said NO YOU CANT TAKE THEM OUT IF THE STORE!!) I kept going. My complaint is you allow walking people to take carts to their car...why am I descriminated to not take it to my car. This isn't the first time this has happened but it won't again since I will no longer go to a store that is so insensitive to the physically challenged. A complaint will also be filed with the American Disabilities Act. SHAME ON YOU WALMART!!!

Will be calling your 800 number also. We were just at your 2450 Allentown road store in Lima Ohio. We found a box of Legos that had a clearance tag of from 99.00 marked down to 60.00 which we thought was a good deal. When we checked out they ran up for 99.00. I let the first asst. manager Sara know what the price was then finally the manager Kari came up and she went with my husband back and the price had been changed from the clearance price of 60.00 back up to 99.00. I said to the assistant manager Sara the the tag had been changed back when she went back there by herself then when my husband went back with the manager Kari my husband said he could tell someone had pulled on the tag. After waiting for a 20 minutes for a manager to come up from I basically was called a liar to my face and in front of other customers waiting. I have never felt so insulted by someone at Wal-Mart and I shop there at least once a week. Neither manager thought this was no big deal. Very very disappointed to the point I will be shopping at Meijers. You know bad experiences feel the wildfires 10 more then a good experience.

Grand Blanc MI store 03726. Last year I moved back to the area of Grand Blanc and I occasionally find myself at Walmart. On my first trip back to this store I was approached by Henrietta upon leaving. Wanting to check my receipt. I asked why, (only because I had watched several people leave before me and she had not checked theirs) and she explained that this was something new. OK. No big deal I shop at Sam's Club, I do this there as well.
Several times in the past year I have visited Walmart. Occasionally, I would be asked for my receipt. I began to observe that every time Henrietta was working as the Door Greeter, she would ask some people (those who were white) as other's were able to continue to exit and not be stopped. When exiting on one occasion I was asked to wait, which I did, so that Henrietta could check my receipt (but not the black family that was exiting after me). The family was not asked to wait and their receipt was not checked! Weird?! NOTE: She is the only one I have witnessed doing this. At times, after entering the store and finding Henrietta at the door, I have stood and watched her and who she stops and who she lets pass. I have also stopped to watch other "Door Greeters" and until today, I have never said anything.

Upon exiting this morning 07/12/2019 09:33 am I stopped and waited for Henrietta to finish whatever task she was dealing with. I could have just walked out. I gladly turned over my receipt and she scanned it and then proceeded to check 5 different items in my cart! I became upset when she pulled items out of the bottom of the cart, dumping my purchased groceries that were on top (breads, crushing the package) I found this totally uncalled for. If I would have known she was going to scan most all my groceries then I would not have used the U-Scan. I deal with the public on a daily basis. I get how a large store has big losses from shoplifters, frauds, scam etcetera causing this action of checking receipts.
What I do not understand and I do not appreciate being discriminated against and frankly humiliated in the presence of others.
I have not observed any signage at your store that requires me to stop and show my receipt. Please educate Henrietta so that your customers do not feel discriminated, humiliated or victimized. Once I purchase items from your store she had no right to damage and frankly rummage through them in such an unprofessional manner. Respectfully, Sharon

Hello Customer Support Team,

On 2019-07-11 I posted a review on PissedConsumer.com.

Please find a copy of it by following the link below:

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

I brought a 50" flat screen television on line either Saturday 7/6 or Sunday 7/7/2019. Thought it was a great price $179.00 and was said to be delivered on Wednesday 7/10/2019. To my surprise when it was delivered upside down from UPS, and once taken out the box (to be set up) I/we noticed that the brand new television was broken from within the screen. There was no cracks on the outside of the screen (plastic seal still on TV) however the shatter part was in side of the television. Needless to say I was very upset & disappointed (waited all this time for delivery/to only received a broken television. Well their goes my husband "Birthday Gift" (yeah right) immediately I call the customers service line to report this terrible incident. The customer service rep. was excellent to speak with. However that just want not enough. Is their any compensation that you would be able to give me for my time. I would gladly appreciate it.

Wanting to still be a loyal customer of Walmart , however this was very disgraceful.

Erica Palmer/Philadelphia, PA

I was banned from Wal-Mart by a store manager chris white over a rumor and not true . how can I get back in Walmart in butler mo

It is over 6 weeks now repair problem which is under a Walmart repair warranty that your TV repair staff has been working to resolve my TV receiver .My first returned receiver was deemed not worth repairing by your repair crew. The 2nd one, a brand new Samsung 32" was returned because of diminishing video. When are you people going to resolve this unfortunate delay and repair this 2nd failed receiver?

It is 8:30pm here in Portage WI. I just called and asked the person on the phone a question regarding an item in the Automotive Dept. She said that the automotive dept was closed.. Yes I know the shop is closed this was a question that an associate could have answered. All I needed to know was the name brands of oil filters on the shelf. I know that Fram was one I needed to know the other brand. Any associate could have put me on hold and went to that aisle and return with the answer to that simple question. Very poor customer relations. This is not the way you should handle this at all. I am very dissatisfied with this store. There is so much wrong it's unbelievable. Here are a couple more besides the one above. The power carts are not charged half the time. They are allowing them to be taken out into the parking lot and then they leave them in the sun and yes the battery goes dead. (They should NEVER leave the store. You have to walk inside to get then leave it where you found it plugged in. Merchandise left in the aisles where if you have a power cart you can't get through and no one is around so it sits there. This store needs lots of work and more staff that are not afraid to get the job done. 3 regular check outs open people standing in lines to checkout and the self checkouts are empty because no one wants them. You have people in yellow vests that can see people waiting in lines and no other lanes will open to assist with this. This is always a problem here.

I don't understand why it is so hard to buy or order sams diet caffeine free cola, from my local store. you will direct me to stores far away for pickup,Im not driving 40 miles for soda, i would like to purchase up to 6 twelve packs per month but it is never avaiable, so im forced to buy pepsi from my local safeway, not very good advertising for you, im sure you really care,

i like going to Walmart here in thomaston,ga but lately they're letting people bring dogs in the store that's not service dogs which i don't believe need to come in either but anyway people let the dogs sniff on the produce and some have did their business I've spoke to the manger but he not listening also i been in contact with the u.s agriculture plus getting a petition with 500 names so far to stop this practice on one occasion one lady dog growl at me and if i got bit i was going to sue her and walmart so if you can please do something about this police walmart the only store that does this beside the pets stores

I found the bathroom facilities at the Walmart on Pleasant Grove Rd in Rogers Ar was extremely nasty. The trash bin was overflowing. Toilet paper all over the floors. One of the stalls had toilet paper hanging to the floor from the toilet. I would have walked out without using the facility had I not needed to go and couldn't hold it. I did not feel comfortable using the sink to wash due to the conditions of the restroom. I did inform customer service but her reaction was not an urgent matter to her. I guess cleanliness is not important to her. You don't see this going on when the share holders are here. Unacceptable conditions.

Baytown, TX store #194 at 4900 Garth Rd, Baytown, TX 77521. We have shopped at this store for along time. Each week the store is getting worse then the week before. It is never never stocked well and is always filthy. The associates for the most part are very rude. The associates that were good and helpful have been fired or let go. The tension in this store you can cut it with a knife, the associates seems to be very unhappy and the morale is very low. We will be going to your store at 8700 N Highway 146 Baytown, TX . store 2439. This store is well stocked and the associates seem to be happy, and helpful and the store is always clean.

Arrived at the Gallup Walmart at 3:30 on Sunday 7 July, 2019.
The meat department was poorly stocked. Bread & Ice cream no graham crackers or chips in general where almost empty.
This is the third time within one week that this has been poorly stocked at just about any time of the day. Don’t they stock at night like every other groceries store anywhere?

Your Walmart Store on San Mateo Blv in Albuquerque, New Mexico, # 831, customer service department are disrespectful, discrimination against the color of your skin, treat everyone with no dignity. San Mateo Blvd has a high number of homelessness. Your employees at your customer service department to do your returns are not following the company policies. The employees including the service manager, Joyce, employees, William and Lina from money services are a disgrace to your organization.
Here is your mission and your staff don not follow the mission.

Your employees William did not know that I am A Hispanic Woman and was making false accusations about me in Spanish with his ciustomer service manager Jose. When I confronted him by telling him in Spanish that he was not being truthful about me he was shocked that I responded to him in Spanish. He automatically assumed that I didn’t speak Spanish because of the color of my skin and my hair. This is unacceptable! Unethical and simply wrong. Walmart need to suffer the consequences for their action. I will be filing a law suit against Walmart. Sore #831.

Walmart policies is displayed in the store and state that if you are unsatisfied with their product you can returned the product with or without receipts within 90 days. This didn't happened at San Mateo Blvd Walmart #831, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Here is their mission and this is not being honor at San Mateo Blvd Walmart# 831,

Walmart is committed to providing you superior customer service and a pleasant shopping experience. Walmart does not require a receipt to facilitate your return. My items were a pineapple, salad packed, a basil package all which ever bad or went bad in two days of purchased.

This is not honoring your policies.

Your managers, employees are making their own rules at store #831.
My rights as a consumer has been violated. I will be moving forward with further actions.

I live in Branford, Ct. I am trying to have my local Wal-Mart carry the following item in their store - Pennington select sunflower chips, 5.5 lbs. bag for birds. Until about 2 years ago they did carry the item. Since then, they have not. I have asked all the managers to stock this item. Still no result. The last manager I spoke to this week told me Corporate chooses the items to be stocked in the stores. She also told me to order it on line for delivery to the store for pickup. She thought this might cause the store to begin stocking the item again if I kept ordering it. Unfortunately, I cannot find this item on line. Both the Guilford, Ct. and New Haven, Ct. stores regularly stock this item, so it is available in the store, but not on line. I don't believe I should have to travel 10 miles from my home to get this bird seed when it should be made available to me in my local store. I hope you can arrange to have this stocked in my local store.

Warminster, Pa.
The last two times we visited Walmart for grocery shopping, we found the shelves near empty. We shop every other Wednesday and until recently, we had an enjoyable shopping experience. We get in around 10 AM and the place is filled with workers and their carts. Our Walmart is not a 24 hr store. Do the stores employ overnight stock workers?

On 6/22/2019, I ordered two Bird-X Yard Ultrasonic Animal Repellers, sold by ADVENTURER'S BAG to be delivered to my home address: 7036 McManus St. Lakewood CA 90713. Order #4441993-310505.
The order had to be delivered on 6/26.
On 6/23 - 6/25, we received emails stating first that the ordered cannot be delivered, and then that it was already shipped.
On 6/26, we received an email saying that the order was delivered. In fact, we never received it..
Today, 6/28, we called the Walmart headquarters at 800-925-6278 and filed a complaint. We were told by the representative by name Rosie that our order was delivered by mistake to another city and advised to get refund and make a new order. When we required talking with a supervisor, we were put on hold and then cut off.
Such service is really outrageous.
Please have the order to be finally delivered to us as soon as possible..

Michael Steinebrg

hi I purchased a battery on June 22,2019 for my daughter car that I just had bought her for working and achieveing some of her goals and getting a promotion on her job I purchased the battery and was told by Walmart employee that I bring my old battery In I get a core charge so I went home which I don't stay that far from Walmart on Jonesboro rd morrpw ga I get home put battery in then i took old battery back to Walmart and on the way back home we see smoke coming from hood we jump out of car and call police and they called fire department and they arrive and put fire out and investigated it and stated the cause was the battery the battery was melted in there we called and got it towed a couple of days later we went back to Walmart on Jonesboro rd in morrow ga to speak with someone about this matter after waiting and waiting for so long the lady tells us that we have to go to package pick up area to talk to someone we get back there and waited and waited again finally a manager by the name of keetra tells us that we will have to bring battery back so we tell her how are we suppose to get battery out cause its melted and battery acid is everywhere she stated that her boss stated that so we tell her we can get it towed to Walmart for them to come out and take a look so we left Walmart and called corporate office and spoke with a lady by the name of Alma and told her we just let Walmart that they wouldn't let us file a incident report she tells us to go back and tell them she sunt us to speak with a salary manager and to file the report we get back to Walmart again go to area waiting and waiting and waiting again for someone to assist us finally a employee comes out and say can I help you and we told him we was waiting in salary manager he stated she right behind those double doors hiding you can pull ya cameras and you will see who that employee was after he goes back to back 5min later a manager comes out and say she is the salary manager but she cant do the incident report that the guy that does it is in court today o she said let me text him she texted him and she told us that he texted back and said he was done with court but still no show she states with a attitude im telling you now Walmart investigaters or going to investigate you and everything like we where criminals i told her they can investigate I have nothing to hide I just purchased a battery so I ask her so what are you saying I need to get a lawyer she states oh you said lawyer I cant talk to you anymore and walks off my daughter is 19 yrs old and is so hurt behind all this with no way to work please contact me about this matter I have my receipt and pictures they treated us like we where criminals but all we did was purchased a battery I wil be contacting Wsbtv channel 2 News to address this matter if no one has contacted me and addressed this matter within 24hrs

I was just at your store in Lewisburg and when I went to check out there was only one register operating. The line was backed up into the Isle and not moving due to a family of Mexicans which were taking their time unloading a buggy full. The woman unloading it kept looking back through the store and then four more males all with a few items came walked past everyone so they could check out. I work for a living and have to go to work in the morning and do not have time to stand after I had already stood there twenty minutes. If you do not care anymore about your customers than to force them to use the self check outs then I will drive a sort distance further and shop at Kroger. This is a slap in the face of every working person in America. This was the final straw I know with all the business you do you can have more registers open you're wasting more money paying people to stand around than it would cost to operate two or three registers. I do not have to be subjected to this so if this is how you continue to treat people I will not be a customer again.

I HAVE A $100.00 GIFT CARD THAT WAS NOT ACTIVATED AT THE STORE AND I NEED TO GET IT ACTIVATED. I CAN'T GO TO THE STORE AND GET IT ACITIVATED BECAUSE I AM HANDICAPPED I DO NOT HAVE A RECIEPT BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT AND LIVE IN A NURSING HOME. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT johnnygman13@mail.com

We love Walmart and shop all the time at the 36 Jerome Drive Dover, De store. We also go to the Middletown, DE. Store. The Distribution Center is right in Smyrna De. less than 10 miles and a little more to the Middletown DE store. I don't understand these two stores stocking merchandise on the shelves time frames, but they're ridiculous. Some items are not replenished for 2 or more weeks. I thought I was just imagining this issue, but I started asking around and everyone has been complaining about the same thing. I've been so disgusted with the stores, that I now order thru Amazon and shop at other stores. I refuse to use your mail order or p/u at store later. Found some of the products I want more expensive that way and I prefer shopping at the stores. Put it this way, you're losing major business. So, my over $100.00 weekly or more shopping bill, is <less then $50.00. You either need to re-evaluate your entire stock shelving orders or you'll going to be losing a whole lot more business. You've lost us.

shopping at the Walmart in Greendale Wisconsin I go there all the time. I sent a complaint in recently haven't heard back. For your employees making $15 no one is watching over them. Two employees this morning guys yelling back and forth to one another as loud as can be about there night out. Talking about pooping and carrying on as if no one is there. I went to an employee to discuss this behavior and she laughed and I said no you don't understand this is rude and in poor taste. They are close to the back room and act like no one is shopping no hellos nothing. I worked in retail for many years and if I was doing this I would be fired right away. Then two women in back discussing their night and how tired they are no hellos. I did kind of make a noise and she then realized someone was near her, I enjoy shopping there but not lately first it was a bunch of people in produce talking about sex with a female employee and baby momma and she said you wish the whole time he is training a new employee wonderful! I shop around 7:30 to 8 in the morning when I am there. I refer to scan my own purchase some people who check you out talk to much. I don't have a problem but I wonder if they pay attention to details. I am a very warm and kind person I say hello to the employees so they are aware there are nice people. I hope something can be done soon hard to have a good shopping experience

My vision is not the best. I have different pairs f glasses for reading, diving and working on a computer monitor. I don't tend to carry all three pairs around with me, For that reason, I need to go through a regular check out.line. I also like to pay with cash. Today, there were only two regular lines, stretching back into men's clothing. There were a bunch of self service lanes, and almost all of them were empty. A Walmart employee came up and motioned me to follow. I thought she was opening another line. What she did is take me to a self service kiosk. Before I could protest, she began scanning my items. At least she read the numbers on the produce that I would not have been able to read. But when she was done scanning, she started to walk away, even as I was asking how much do I owe? And where do I put the cash? She motioned vaguely at the computer screen and was gone. I took a guess at the amount and shoved some bills at a slot that looked like it might take dollars. It took multiple tries, and then some change came out underneath. it was a very humiliating experience. Thanks, Walmart for reminding me of my impairment. Clearly, in theiir push for self service, Walmart has no concern for customers with disabilities. Get a clue, Walmart. Some of us have reasons for not wanting to use self service.

The following is a copy of an email, which is being followed by a letter, I sent to Doug McMillon, the CEO of Walmart:

I have shopped at Walmart since the stores first opened. I never shopped elsewhere because I never had any problems with items and the customer service was unmatched. However, I have become so angry every time I step in the store that I swear I will never shop there again. Your products are very poorly made, your prices for shoddy products should be illegal, the customer service has become laughable if it weren't so despicable. I have found myself literally CHASING employees down to ask a question who either pretend not to hear me or literally just walk away from me without a word!

The honest reviews that are supposed to be written by legitimate buying customers have been replaced by people who post as a requirement for a contest and more often than not lie to get a freebie! For example, today I am shopping for luggage and while reading reviews I realized that ALL of them were written as a requirement of a contest! The attached set has NO reviews from actual buying consumers.

Seriously, Walmart! Your company used to trustworthy but you have seriously slipped in the last several years. I spend way too much money at Walmart but the dishonesty, wishy-washy policies and the fact that not only do you want me to buy from you, you have now decided I should check out my own items as well! I'm not your employee who is getting a paycheck to do this job! Also, no matter the day or time, there are a maximum of three checkout lanes open out of 15 - 18! In a Superstore! I'm beyond disgusted and It's time for me to follow in my communities footsteps and spend my money in another store who actually appreciates my business. Bah-By Walmart! I'll be watching as your doors close one by one. Sad.

Disgruntled Ex-Customer,
Keli Embrey
Helotes, TX

This manager named Brandon (black short guy) was very rude and ignored me while i was trying to locate an item. He was unhelpful but i did catch him checking out my daughter butt. He needs to be removed because you lost me and my family as customers.dont shop at store1090 on 103rd

I have been a Walmart customer at the Sunset Blvd. Lexington,SC store for almost 28 years. It used to be a pleasure shopping there but ever since you went to almost all self check out my experience has been a nightmare. In detail-over 3 last experiences were bad. One time I had my groceries were checked out and I asked for cash back from check and it was a mess. I had to take all my groceries out of the bags and get them rechecked.I chalk that up to just plain error so nobody is perfect. However, the last 2 experiences makes me feel like i am treated like a criminal.I go through the checkout and present my check then have to present ID,then the cashier gets the store manager and we then go to customer counter and get rechecked and again present ID.Anybody else would not come back but I am a glutton for punishment.So my question is when I show back up next time do you all treat me like dirt again or what?Your thoughts please!

None of the local Shreveport stores are carrying the Great Value Yogurt any longer. I am lactose intolerant and cannot eat ice cream. They carry it for a while and then quit. I file a complaint and they start again, after several months, it is gone again. Please restock it in several flavors and continue to stock it.

I purchased a patio set from the Henry County Ohio Walmart. After having it for awhile I went back to purchase new cushions for the chairs to this set only to find that Walmart doesn't carry these particular cushions. I have literally been searching for replacement cushions for these chairs for over a year without success. I've provided pictures to employees all of whom have said, "well I've never even seen cushions or chairs like that before." Funny, I bought them from this store. How can Walmart sell an item, but no sell the items that go along with the original. You can't sell toys without selling batteries. These chairs are completely useless now and they weren't cheap.

I went to Walmart to have 2 canvas photos made for my mother’s birthday gift at 1:30 p.m. The photos was suppose to be done by 5:18 p.m. my moms party was at 6:00. So I get a text from Walmart saying my order is ready to be picked up: I go to Walmart to pick up my order, the employee working said they are not here. I said look again they should be here. He continued to look, and they were no where to be found. He looked in the computer to check the order. He said the order was not made, he said the canvas machine had went down. Ok by this time I really upset. I asked why they couldn’t have picked up the phone and called me to let me know this so I could’ve went to office depo to have the photos created. He said he did not know why. So I asked for a manager he called for a manager. I stood there for 15 minutes waiting on a manager, no manager came to assist me. By the time I stood there waiting it was almost 6:30. Okay so now I missed my mother’s surprise party, due to Walmart being so unprofessional and so unreliable with my order. I mean really they should’ve contacted me to let me know that my order wasn’t made but yet could text me and say my order was ready to be picked up. So this is how paying customers are treated, I’ll do my shopping elsewhere if things with my order can not be made right. Very hurtful about this.

Store 05883 has been in decline for some months now. Since winter 2018. There are unstocked shelves throughout the store. Especially in the grocery section. It is a disgrace. Not to mention they "reorganized" everywhere.
We shop at WalMart to get everything in one place and now must shop elsewhere because of this chronic stocking problem.
Called for assistance last time and no one bothered to show up to help.
Employees are great. For the most part. Too bad management isn't doing their job.
We shouldn't walk into your store and have it look like a natural disaster had occurred. That your store had been looted for food.
If this does not improve, and soon, we will be shopping elsewhere.
Thank you.

My complaint is at two different times I specifically called because I cannot get to Walmart for I have no transportation so I have to take the bus my first complaint was I called to customer service at 8:30 at night to see if they had quarters for sale the lady from the clothing department and for me they said they sold quarters I specifically told her I do not have a car I'm taking the bus she said we have quarters just go to the customer service when I got there they said they didn't sell Corners I ask for manager and the manager did nothing about it he agreed with them that they did not supporters and I told him I came all the way from on the bus cuz I know Transportation at night I'm a female not the best I would encourage anyone to walk at night let alone a female at night and the manager did nothing he didn't ask the clerk to come up front he didn't say he would talk to the clerk he didn't apologize he absolutely did nothing once again this morning I woke up and they forgot to put my bleach in my bag yesterday after I spend $143 I called cuz I called and somebody from don't recall what department said I had to bring my receipt in they have a logbook at the front and they would check my receipt so I said can you transfer me to customer service please she put me on hold and left me on hold I called I hung up and I called back was the same girl that answered and put me on hold again and nobody came to the farm after 10 minutes of sitting on the phone I hung up and decided to file complaint with you

I have always kept my distance from Walmart based on what others have told me. Today I made a trip to compare prices for a certain item. I went early so as I could get in and out quickly. I went straight to the product I was interested in then stood in line at registers for over 20 minutes. There was apparently a shortage on employees who could work. I have been a manager most of my life and as a manager if you have call outs You get out there and get on a register. Your guest don't wait in line for 20 minutes.....I will keep my distance and give bad reviews to all I meet. I was giving you the chance to change my mind but apparently all I have heard is the truth. Now I have personal experience to tell. Thanks for a bad experience and reinforcement of my decision.

My wife and I looked up a cordless Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner BD22050 on your website and it gave a price of $59.99, showed in stock for pickup today at our local Wal Mart. I went to the store and they had it priced at $75.00 so I showed them the price listed on your website at which time I was told they don't price match your web site pricing in a very rude manner. I told the associate that this was bullshit and they could keep their vacuum, She then slammed the vacuum down on one of the checkout counters and stormed off telling me to leave. What I find most upsetting about the whole thing is my wife was able to order it online at the lower price and get free shipping to our home. To me this is a rather asinine way to do business as we got the cheaper price and you all are out the cost of shipping. Maybe you should rethink your business strategy as it alienates your customer base.
Dirt Devil Power Swerve 16V Cordless Stick Vacuum, BD22050
Add a Walmart Protection Plan
powered by Allstate

None2 Year - $5.003 Year - $7.00

Qty:

I purchased a summer dress. Probably three or four weeks ago. I tried it on last week it is too short. So today I returned it. I am really really upset. First let me say I shop there at that store three to four times a week . Pay with debit card or cash. I really try to keep my receipts for a month. well I did not have the receipt for the dress . so let the function ... She said she checked for the last ninety days a d did not show on her records. So that left cash. So now she says the dress is on sale for $7.00 so I cannot get a full refund. HELLO!!! that dress has not been in the store for more th a. a month .... You know it is not fair to a good customer to be treated like I am trying to pull a fast one on Walmart.but is is ok for them to take almost three dollars from me. I do understand thAt people try to pull fast ones on stores but I am NOT one of them all I wanted was a full refund. I must say I will rethink shopping there as much as usual I just want to be treated fairly. Oh yes I had the price tag for the dress just not the receipt so unfair thank you for your time

What a piss poor excuse of a store Wal-Mart has become!!
I live in Richland County IL, I have shopped in the Olney location for 30+ yrs.
Todays trip just about topped it...
There are only 2 checkout lanes open with people backed up into the bathing suits and clothing because they refuse to use the new and ever present
self-checkouts...including ME!!!
I hate them and absolutely refuse to use them!!! There were numerous elderly people standing in line waiting, leaning on their carts and shuffling from one foot to the other...I felt SO sorry for these people.They are NOT convenient for the elderly because they just don't understand them, nor are they convenient for people with disablilties.
Someone from the CS desk finally opened up a lane, and I could clearly see that she did not like checking people out...well, TOO BAD!!
She didn't make eye contact with anyone, not even me and barely managed a thank you when she handed me the receipt.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYMORE!!!
You people wouldn't know what it was if it hit you in the Ass!!
You're supposedly all about creating jobs...CRAP!! When you put in self checkouts, how does that create jobs???
Customers are doing the employees jobs by being FORCED to check themselves out and bag their own groceries!!
WE don't work FOR YOU...we DON'T GET PAID BY YOU!!
If I'm good enough to walk my Ass off around the store to get what I need, I'm good enough for someone to check me out and bag my things!!!!!!
And then, you are going to start charging us so much per bag??? That's total BULLSHIT!!!
Wal-Mart isn't the only game around...there are other places to shop!!
Your Wal-Mart FB page is FULL of various complaints!!
You need to start LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!...they're getting fed up!!

You can sit back and laugh at my little email...I'm sure you will.
I will be taking my grocery shopping somewhere else other than Wal-Mart, as many other people will or already have...BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP WITH YOUR GREED...THAT'S RIGHT...GREED!!

I would hate to think how many times Sam Walton has turned over in his grave because of how Wal-Mart has become...

Corporate Assholes don't have a clue!!!

St. Robert, MO Walmart employees at the checkouts said that they were told that the Corporate Office in Arkansas TOLD them to close all but the few self-checkouts at 10:00 PM nightly. This is incredibly inappropriate, unsuitable and inconvenient for customers----especially for those who have a cart-full. Who wants to act like they work for Walmart by doing that anyway beside it being a huge hassle?? Then I found out today by calling Corporate that the Corporate Office DID NOT give the order to the St. Robert, MO store to do what the staff is telling customers (which is to only have the self-checkouts open after 10:00 PM). I hope to see at least ONE lane open after today for those who shop after-hours and DONT WANT TO CHECK-OUT THEIR OWN GROCERIES!!!

I shop at a Walmart in Maryville, Tn. The staff is great. So what is the complaint. You need to hire more people to work in your auto department. I went there on Saturday, June 1, 2019 to get an oil change. The time was around 3:00 p.m. I was actually turned away because they were too busy. So I tried again after work on June 6, 2019. Time was around 4:30. I waited until 7:15 p.m. and was told it would be at least another hour. For an oil change? The women setting next to me said she had been there 4 hours waiting to get two tire put on. Another man and his two kids told me that they had been there for 5 hours for an oil change and tires. Finally I went to the desk and told them to pull my car out of the bay. I hate that I had already wasted the time I had but I could not sit there possibly another two hours to get an oil change. I used to go to that Walmart all the time and get tires and oil changes but no more. The people in the setting area with me were saying the same thing, that they would never return. Can you not see that they have more help or at least check to see what the problem is. They are not in there rebuilding engines, it is mostly tires and oil changes, etc. I don't blame it on the staff, they are just simply overwhelmed. I won't be back and I am sure if enough customers quite going, they will have a lot of extra time to do oil changes, etc... but your company will certainly lose business.

I have been a regular customer of Wal-Mart for many years. This store has been declining ever since. They will hire almost anyone, suppose it's because of wages. I grocery shop there about three times in a month, which adds up to a lot of money. The most recent is regarding the "Snickers fun size crunchy peanut butter 21.50 oz. Pkgs." For quite some time now (about a year) they are containing bars that are open, half of it missing, and some are hooked together with nothing in it. We find this in almost every package. I brought them back( two pkgs) to customer service and explained everything that has been happening. She was not really concerned at All! She more or less made me feel like a jerk.. Her last words to me were "this is not a Wal-Mart issue". We are thinking maybe it's time to take our business elsewhere since this is not the only time we've had a problem. This store is in northern Mn. And started out as a very good place to shop. Don't. Like to pay for something We are not getting.

Good evening,

19 of my family members were in Pensacola for our vacation and we went to Walmart for groceries and swimwear supplies. I had 3 of my grandchildren therefore their mother gave me her Louisiana Purchase Card to get them some snacks. I paid $60.58 for the food items and my cash total was like $51.00. The register froze twice and the pregnant Walmart employee tried to assist me but it didn't help. Once she got it to work again my cash total went to $102.00. I explained to her that it wasn't right and she paged for management twice. Over a 30 minute wait no manager came and I told her to cancel the sale and I would pay for it. She apologized several times and stated that the food stamps would be back on the card in 6-8 hours. I spoke to BJ (she stated that she was the front end manager) Sunday June 2nd and she apologized but she stated that the food stamps should be on the card by Wednesday June 5th. I called your store Wednesday morning and asked for BJ but I spoke with Melissa. She stated that BJ was off. After explaining to her what happen she took my contact information and stated that she will call me Wednesday as soon as she find out what to do. She said if I wasn't out of state that I could come in and she would put the stamps back on the card. After she didn't call me I called your store Thursday and I was put on hold over 10 minutes. I called back and the receptionist asked if I wanted to be placed on hold because BJ was on the phone with the main office. I waited 5 minutes and ended the call. I called back one hour and a half later since I'm typing this complaint and I told the receptionist it was me again and I needed to speak to BJ. I am still on hold and it's been over 30 minutes. I took it to be extremely busy Saturday that I waited 30 minutes and no one came to assist me with my sale but to be put on hold today and no one pick up not even the receptionist. I think it is absurd to be treated so harshly. We spend a lot of money at Walmart and we don't deserve to be treated to unfairly. After over 30 minutes the receptionist picked up and asked how could she help me. I explained to her how long I waited and she asked if I wanted to speak to any manager. I asked her what was her name and she stated that the Operator can't give their name. She asked me to explain to her why I was calling and I did. FINALLY BJ spoke with me (didn't apologize) and she remembered who I was. She stated that Melissa didn't return my call Wednesday because your store was closed for several hours because of a bomb threat. She also stated when I asked why did she have me on hold so long that all the managers were in a safety meeting because of the bomb threat. She took my contact information again and told me that she would mail me something today before she go home. If your customer service is this horrible all the time I don't know how your business is making it. Please help me with the situation. This store management staff need more training.

Hello
Would like to let ou all know of m dissatisfaction with our all..
Ordered a L G 65" TV order # 4061969-120832 on May15th, to be delivered on May21st. Did not finish unpacking TV noticed that TV was already broken,
called customer service, they were helpful.Ordered replacement LG 65". order # 4121972-7669674..Had Fed EX picked up broken tv sent back.on May22
RePlacement was to arrive June 4 but moved to June 6.
June 6 @ 6:45 order arrives to find that the warehouse sends a TCL 65" tv not even close to a LG 65" REFUSED order
Again called customer service Had to order another LG 65" order #4281982-107089
Order to delivered June 20.
Now I have to wait 2 more weeks for the order when the first order took only 5 days from placement to delivery
Why can't the order be expedited (less than 2week) after all it was you alls mistakes NEED BETTER QUALITY CONTROL
NOT AT ALL HAPPY
LeRoy 480-708-0333

Have feedback for Walmart?