Walmart Customer Service

Contact Walmart Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-WALMART

To file a complaint by phone call 1-800-331-0085 from 8am to 5:30pm Central, Monday-Friday. Other than by phone, Walmart has a corporate feedback form on their website which can be used to submit feeback.

They also have a Facebook fan page and a company Twitter account which can also be used to share your problems with the company. The best email address is feedback@walmart.com but we have not heard a response back yet.

If you do want to write a letter to the Walmart CEO Doug McMillon, email him at doug.mcmillon@wal-mart.com or write the corporate headquarters at 702 Sw 8th Street, Bentonville Arkansas, 72716. Walmart.com is a mega chain retailer that carries consumer goods from food, tires, and pharmacy drugs. With over 11,000 locations and 2.2 million employees Walmart.com is publicly traded on the NYSE: WMT.

The original Walton’s store was first opened in Roger, Arkansas by Sam Walton in 1962. It is still a family owned business as the Walton family owns over 50% of the corporation.The Walmart slogan is: Save Money. Live Better. Walmart is the largest worldwide employer and the world’s largest company by revenues.

Walmart Contact Information

A-

8am-5pm CST

Browse reviews of other Department Stores

Top Walmart Complaints

The Walmart in Temple, TX stripped my oil pan on my car when they changed my oil. I have contacted them 3 times and they said they would take care of it. Since then they have not called me back. I have tried to call them several times and NO ONE answers the phone at Walmart whatsoever. I need for them to replace what they destroyed. This is insane. I live in College Station and I can’t physically go in to the Temple Walmart to speak with them.

I have taken my service dog into Walmart in corsicana Texas put her in the buggy with a blanket and was told she couldn’t ride in it because she has germs but I have seen children in diapers that are leaking shit every where and nobody says or does anything about it my service dog is a lot cleaner they some of the kids that ride in the buggy this has happened several times at different Walmarts if this isn’t stoped I will file a complaint with the Texas disability

Dogs in the shopping carts.

We went to Walmart store at 777 Story Road on July 29, 2022. I saw three separate customers with dogs inside their shopping carts. These were those little yappers.

Service dogs are one thing. I know people need these dogs, but the yappers?

I put items in my car that my family will consume at home and dogs in the shopping carts is unhealthy.

In the past I have spoken with the manager regarding this practice.

Dogs have a time and place, they do not belong in stores.

To whom it may concern,

I shop at your Walmart store about a mile from my house at 3715 Ocean Beach Hwy, Longview, WA 98632. I have shopped at this store since I moved into the area and bought my house 2 years ago. I went in to your Walmart on Sunday 7/24/22 between 4:45 pm and 5pm. I can't remember exact time as I was in a rush to get food for friends and family coming over for a BBQ and Pool Party. I spent aboout 30 minutes getting all the groceries I needed and went up front to check out. I saw there was only 2 actual checkers and long lines on both so I went to use your self checkout instead.

I started my order with Alcohol so your self checkout attendant could come and override the purchase based on my age. He came over and started the process then walked away to an empty register and left me hanging there so I tried to complete that process it asked by inputting my birthday. It canceled. He said I would need to buy the alcohol at a different time. I thought he misspoke so I brushed it off and he canceled the entire order which wasn't an issue since it was the 1st item. I rescanned the item and this time he finally stayed and approved my age for purchase.

I rang up the rest of my order which totaled around $250 and realized I left my wallet at home and couldn't pay and asked if I could leave it and come back with my wallet. He told me I could and to just leave the cart of groceries right by self checkout. I asked him if when I come back who do I pay for it and he told me I would have to ring everything back up again?!? I asked him why didn't he just suspend the order and he brushed me off again so I left and called my wife to meet me outside with my wallet as I needed to hurry to get back so I could come back and get the BBQ going. My wife met me outside my company arrived and I greeted them and let all their dogs in my property and I told them I would be back and left with my friend who needed something also.

I came back right away and when I came in to the store my friend went to buy his things and I "tried" to ask your self checkout guy where my cart was so I could pay for it but he kept walking away from me in a fast walk as if I scared him. He then got on the instore phone and called the guy who had put the groceries back. I walked fast towards him so he wouldn't walk away just to simply ask where my groceries were. He told me they were put back and I asked him why and he said "Its not my fault you forgot your wallet" over and over again. He is 100% correct it wasn't his fault that I forgot my wallet but he did tell me it was ok to leave the cart and go get my wallet. He said only the perishables were put away and that irritated me but I didn't get much Perishables so I figured I would just grab them real quick and check out.

The guy who was putting the groceries back came up with the cart with an attitude. He just rolled the cart to me and told me that he wasn't going to let food go bad and I said I wasn't gone that long and he replied BULLSHIT and walked away through the checkstands. I disregarded his attitude and went to get my stuff so I can get back to my family get together. As soon as I got my hamburger I checked the other bags and realized he put a lot more stuff away then he proclaimed. I am now angry because I don't have time to go grocery shopping again!

I walk up front push the cart towards your self checkout clerk telling him I not buying any of it and to get his manager. Self checkout guy stated he was calling a code because I assaulted him and I never touched him. I asked for the manager and thats when the guy who was a smartass that brought my cart back up came at me aggressively acting like he was going to put his hands on me telling me to leave and that is when I gave back the same energy to your employees as they were giving to me and told him if he touched me I would break his Fuckin jaw and that I need the manager. He walked away and I waited for your manager and she was understanding to my situation and didn't understand why they acted the way they did towards me. I asked for the district managers number but she said there was a transition and she doesn't have a number for him/her.

I asked your manager to review the tape of when I entered the store and what happened after and how your employees acted. I informed your manager I was a produce manager for Albertsons for 10 years and a front end manager for 7 years before I left and started driving the city bus and trains in Portland. I told her it was common for people to forget their wallet and we would put the cart in the dairy cooler unless it hand frozen items then we would put it in the freezer. If the customer didn't comeback within an hours time we would put it back. I have NEVER seen this kind of treatment in all my years of shopping or working in a grocery store.

The self checkout attendant should have kept the groceries where he told me or put in the cooler or freezer until I returned within a reasonable time frame.
The self checkout attendant was rude, obnoxious and aggressive in his body language and tone.
The guy who brought the cart back up was the worst with his attitude and his aggressive nature.
The calling of a code doesn't scare anyone when they haven't done anything wrong up to that point.
I did tell your employee who came at me aggressively I would break his Fing jaw if he touched me because of the manner in which he approached me.
I was wrong in showing my anger but none of it would have happened if the Self Checkout attendant just gave better customer service.
If your employees want to show aggression towards anyone they should be ready for that same aggression back and many wont have the self control I did with your cart guy.
I was hoping they called the police because I had witnesses including my friend who came in with me who listened up front while I was trying to find my groceries again talk shit about me in front of every employee and customer up there.
I want you to watch the video and I really really hope you have audio to hear how your employees was talking to me. I believe in transparency and being held accountable and your two employees mentioned need to be disciplined. Those two employees are a lawsuit waiting to happen for your company.

Your manager was great along with the guy tagging along with her who I assume was a POC when she leaves. They both asked why wasn't the transaction suspended so I wouldn't have to go through ringing up everything all over again but she was willing to ring me up personally after I got all my items back. As I said before most of it was put back and I didn't have the time to go and find everything again. Your manager also didn't understand if they were worried about the perishable why didn't they just put in dairy cooler or freezer. She was great and I apologized for the situation but I don't think I will shop there again even though I have a Walmart CC and almost all my household spending is done at that store including family who come from Oregon to visit.

I would like to shop there since that store is right down the road but something has to be done about these two employees. I know in this world good help is hard to find and you're just working with what you get but is a potential lawsuit worth it? I know bonuses and higher wages are required to even get employees like my job that is offering $7,500 hiring bonus, $25.24 to start and fast tracking to operate Max trains.

I am sorry this happened and I need you to follow up with me. My Email is larrymcdaniel5729@yahoo.com and my phone# is 503-707-9527.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the essay.

Larry McDaniel

I called the electronics department in grants pass oregon 97526 walmart @ 7:34 only to get hanged up on after being told to hold. Then I call back and the same lady voice told me to hold. Then proceeded to hang up the phone without even saying hello or anything. So I literally drove to Walmart to see when they would pick and nothing still got left on hold while she was standing there. Looked like her co workers were doing most of the work while she just stood by the register waiting.

I had an order delivered yesterday. it was a birthday gift. A rolling sewing machine tote. It came by doordash. When i got it it was damaged. The store is only 2 miles from the house. I told the doordash woman I would return it. She said she would take it back for me, since she was on the way back there to pick up more items. An employee called me and said they could not exchange it because they did not have any more in stock. And I would have to send it back to walmart.com. The woman from doordash brought it back to me. When I got off work I went to the store and they had 2 on the shelf ( an hour after they told me they did not have any.). Customer service was already closed by the time I got there. So I am not happy. So now I have to find a time to return to the store to make an exchange. I am very unhappy with the only Walmart store in this small town. Streator, ILLINOIS. I will probably never go to this store again. The next closest walmart is 20 mikes from here. The damage was a broken zipper, and scuff marks on the back handle down near the wheels. Poor customer service!
Jessie Pettingill
205 w. Court St.
Streator, Il. 61364

Really disappointed in the Walmart grocery pickup service at store number 3418 in Wesley Chapel Florida this hour I spent last week getting groceries I spent 3 hours and 15 minutes last night waiting on my groceries so I just can't find it in my heart to do business with Walmart anymore no one at the store seems to care went inside to find a manager and complain that's a joke trying to communicate with someone outside who cares it's also a joke so we're done with Walmart we'll go back to Publix Supermarkets here in Florida and buy my groceries at least I know Publix is all about customer satisfaction
CHERYL an. Charles Rogers.

Purchased a air conditioner in August 2021 online did not use it and did not think to take out of box. Long story short I took it back to Walmart because it was damaged they did not take it back because it was past 90 days. I called customer service they can’t help me. It’s not my fault that the ac came damaged now I am getting a hard time trying to exchange it.

i have a problem with Security Manager her name. Katie You beat me up and accused me of stealing. I manage her punishment. or. File a lawsuit against your company Walmart 5200 S Fort Apache Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89148-1722

On July12, 2022, at approximately 5:00 pm, I was in your store #1682 located in Chesapeake, VA, and needed assistance in the sewing dept. with cutting fabric on a bolt. I went to electronics and asked for assistance so they paged for an employee. After waiting around I asked again and electronics paged for an employee again. I’m waiting about 30 minutes at this point so I asked for a manager and electronics paged the manager for me. No one showed up.

I stopped Shequan who was working and just happened to walk by. Please commend her for trying to assist. Your management team is not up to par at this store. Next time I need material I will not be going to Walmart. Apparently, you lack customer service in departments where you cannot serve yourself.

V/R, D. Parker

iwas at walmart on 6/15/22 and went through the self check out and used my ebt card to pay for my groceries? and then i used my bank card for $40.00 cash back/ i just found out through my bank statements that the whole transaction came out of my checking account which makes this now a fraud issue if i used my ebt card to pay for the food , i also went there yesterday spoke to a manager who said she couldnt help me beacause it had been a couple of weeks? well it hasnt been 30 days i said yet! but ended up walking away with no recourse? so now today corporate should step in to see about any of their machines malfunctioning / and while im doing my transactions theirs cameras all around showing every thing you did . and idid use my card . noone offered to view the camersa or even offer me a coupon im on didiability and the whole thing needs to be addressed with a lawsuit. THankyou.

Still waiting on to hear from you guys I am getting no response from you guys I was there on 4-10-2022 for a oil change and then my car start ticking and you all not answering me and from what I am hearing is that you guys are putting old oil in people people car you no that not right so if y'all can send me my money

I was at your Las Vegas location on Tropicana and Fort Apache today (5200 S Fort Apache Rd Las Vegas, NV 89148) I had picked up a couple of items I needed and when we were passing by electronics my 4.5 yr old son asked me if he could look at the XBOX games. I let him as he's just starting to get into them and he knew he wanted a Mario game he had played when he was getting his haircut. While looking he saw a Sonic game, Paw Patrol game, Cars game, and a Lego game. I was going to let him get 2 or 3 since his birthday is coming up. Since the cases are locked I went over to the guy working in electronics (MARK) and asked if he was the only on there or if there was someone else who could unlock the case. He stated that he was the only one. I asked if he could help us once he was finished with the person he was helping. We went up by the register in the electronics dept and less than 30 seconds later he came up to us and very rudely asked what we needed. I told him that we needed a few games in the XBOX aisle. He then again said "What do you need" Very rudely. I told him to start the Sonic game. The he started raising his voice at me and said "Which one?" very rudely. I again stated the Sonic game. He then again raised his voice at me saying "Which one" again extremely rudely. At this point my 4 year old grabbed my hand and looked up at me because he was scared and asked me why he was yelling at us. At this point I was fed up with the way this associate (Mark) was speaking to me and told him after him yelling "which one" to me again that I would no longer be purchasing anything from the store because I didn't deserve being yelled at, especially when I told him what I was needing. I then asked to speak to his manager. He then pointed to the aisle and said that he just walked by. I then told him that he could get him, and while we were walking to the manager he started saying that he was sorry and he had a line. ( He was ONLY sorry because I defended myself and was going to speak to a manager because he never apologized until we got over to the manager and then his excuse was that he had a line. The only other people in that dept was the couple that he was helping with a TV. Also, his lie/excuse makes absolutely no sense because if he had a "line" why did he start helping me within 30 seconds of me asking for help when I had just gotten into the dept? Wouldn't he have helped people in front of me first???? It was just a made up excuse, and honestly extremely offensive to myself- YOUR CUSTOMER) The manager had Mark go back to electronics and was about to walk away from me when I stated that I didn't deserve to be treated like this ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF MY 4 YEAR OLD CHILD! All we wanted to do was buy a few video games and never in a million years ever expected this to happen. The manager didn't seem to care at all, and just said " Okay ma'am I'm sorry" I then asked if he even cared that this guy yelled at me and SCARED MY CHILD?? The manager just looked at me without saying a word (WHICH IS ALSO EXTREMELY RUDE!!) I then set the other things we were going to purchase down on the box in front of us and told him that I wouldn't be purchasing anything from Walmart as long as this is how customers are treated. I went over to Target where the associates were extremely friendly and purchased everything from them. I'm a long time customer of Walmart and do most of my weekly grocery shopping there. I'm probably in the store 2-3 times a week. I will no longer be purchasing anything from Walmart! I'd rather give my money to another company who doesn't let their associates yell at customers just because they don't want to do THEIR JOB! Word of mouth is how companies lose business, and other companies gain business. Too bad Walmart could care less about their customers. I'm really happy that you guys think its okay that an associate scares a 4 year old child! I will be taking this much higher with Walmart. Being rude to me is one thing, but scaring my child is completely uncalled for!!!

I purchased 4 brand new tires on May 12, 2022 and today 7/1/22 I was driving and my two front tires almost came off. The lug nuts were able to be taken off with my hand. No one has touched my tires since I had my service. I’m very concerned as I could’ve died today and I need to speak with someone to make this right.

On June 17, 2022, I went to Walmart and got a hair cut. The young lady name Anna Prince, cut my hair and she did not know what she was doing. And when I paid for the service, I took my receipt and put it in my purse. Several days later, I found that I was charged for a shampoo. I did not get that service. Could you please refund me for the service that I did not get?
I will not go back to Walmart to get my hair done. I paid $25.58

I have called Walmart customer service twice and they still have not replaced the money that they took out of my account for a platinum something but it was $98 I did not apply for the platinum status they told me my money would be replaced in three days so it’s been two weeks now still have not heard back from them what do I do now because I did not apply for that status it was taken off my debit card

Order No. 4332249-127614 was placed June 11. I continuously tracked shipping updates, package sat in Los Angeles one week, then shipped to New York, Portland, Eugene and Salem, and returned to LA. Package departed LA again, shipped to Portland, Eugene, Salem and back to LA.

On several occasions customer service support indicated there was a delay in shipping. They may have not understood my concern that there was a problem in shipping or agents were not checking shipping updates? On fourth contact to customer service, the agent provided refund. I requested to receive phone call from customer service to escalate my concern regarding shipping issues and ask for some sort of compensation.

On June 27 at 2:20 am., I received phone call from Juan at Walmart. He was very rude, he spoke over me while I was trying to explain my concern, hung up and ended phone call while I was still talking. I have been a loyal customer to Walmart, and should be treated with respect.

Mary Avina

If possible I would rate it a zero if I could. I have been in Walmarts over the years and have finally decided to discontinue giving you my business. Every Walmart I have visited has slowly become worse; from the dirtiness of the stores to the rudeness of your employees. I am tired of it. I am done!

I bought a everstart battery from Walmart last yr my warranty on said battery is no good after this month which is June. A couple months ago the battery stopped holding a charge I took it back and they exchanged it.. But mind you it was a hastel getting them to do that much. Even though the battery comes with a compete warranty. Ok last week on the 15th of June my car wouldn't start so I checked the battery and sure enough it was bad again so I went to Walmart and they didn't have my size battery so I went a town over to the other nearest one and they wouldn't even 5alk to me about it said my warrenty was out cause it said June on the recipet. So I go back to the one I bought the battery from and they made me take a smaller one that doesn't start my car good I didn't want to get it but had no choice cause I didn't have the cash to purchase another more expensive one and shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with they should have made it right that day can you please help me get my right size battery? It was the Walmart in Jasper Al

First of all I would like to say I'm very disappointed in the service at Thornton road Lithia Springs Georgia location, there's only one person at the customer service desk that take returns, answer phones. If I have to walk in the store to return an item, I may see 2, 3 or 4 of them over there, then 2 or 3 will leave from behind the desk and go do that thing & there's only two left to take customers returns and the phone is ringing off the hook at the same time & no one answers the phone. I called today at the Thornton road location at 6:18-22,the phone just wrong wrong and I waited for over 15 minutes , no one came to the phone and there became a busy signal. That is not good for a popular store like Walmart @ any locations. You guys need to do better with that location it's very embarrassing for people outside of the state of Georgia to shop at Walmart then see that Walmart is way less professional .That is very important at every store to have at 4 people behind the desk to answer the phones
as well as help a long line of customers returns. Walmart Headquarters need to do much better than that. Just because you wear a suit, sit behind a desk & talk on the phone & have meetings all day, that says a lot how u don't care anything about the customers, u don't care about hiring more cashier's, a new & better store manager that is interested & cares about the store, customers, cashier's, any complaints that needs to be taken care of. Somebody that's gonna run the store as it should be runned. I am very deeply disappointed in you and then the supposedly store manager that you guys appointed back in 2015-2016, was an African American male at the time. I met him after my mom passed in 2015. He was very NON- SHALANT, didn't speak nor waved back to me had on a suit with his hands in his pocket wasn't worried about nothing but the bankroll going into his pants pocket. He should have been fired at least after a good month. But now I don't know who the store manager is because it's very scares in there. I remember the days when you had a cashier with every department of the store to help, now u have to go to the front & find a worker or a cashier to call for me in whatever dept I needed help in. ITS PITIFUL, A DISAPPOINTMENT, HARDLY NO WORKERS. MR Doug MCMILLION, U GOTTA GET BETTER AT YOUR JOB being the PRESIDENT/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. That store needs to improve because it's right by the expressway also. People come to that store because it's close to the hotels as well. MR MCMILLION, PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. START CARING MORE ABOUT ALL OF YOUR STORES & LESS ABOUT YOUR POCKETS. YES I CAME FROM LITHIA SPRINGS GA TO COMPLAIN.

Dairy dept no milk on shelves. Seen packaged in cooler through glass. No one in that dept working. Went for assistance, the man in produce dept said ask someone in the dairy dept. for help, because that's not his dept. I tried to explain no one was back there he was obviously annoyed and did not offer me any assistance or call anyone to help me. He just kept on with what he was doing ..bad attitude . Went to another worker and I disturbed her looking at her cell phone and sipping on her drink. She also said I needed to go ask someone in dairy for help. That's the problem theres no one back there to help!!. I finally went to a cashier asked for the manager named Angela. She said they were short of help , which is everyday she said. She called someone on the phone , and said there's someone back there in dairy now. When I got back to dairy the man was busy putting milk on the shelf he was not listening . I wanted fat free milk . So I had to wait even longer for him to finish, before he handed me one half gallon of fat free milk. I am disabled and walking back and forth from dairy dept to the front of the store on hard concrete floors are painful. I felt like I didnt matter to them. I know we are living in stressful times, and the prices of food is more expensive. But a smile goes a long way. The service was horrible.

Walmart is more like a kennel than a store. I observed a pit bull dog in Lebanon Va 24266 store on June 9 2022 at 4:30 pm . Dogs are all over the place in buggies . I looked at your pets policy and observed everyone if your rules being broken. I will add a pic the next time I am in store .

I was checking out yesterday at the regular checkout. I do not use self checks. There was only one register open. When I got in line there was 2 people ahead of me with only a few articles. The cashier told me she was closing and would not help me. I had 2 items. She shut down the register and would not help me and just walk away. I’m sorry but did not get her name, This happened June 6 at approximately 4 pm. Needless to say I will not shop at any Walmart again.

I buy atleast 50 pounds of dogfood per week and $200 for food at the Greeneville tn store so yesterday I signed up for Walmart + and ordered dogfood for curbside pickup and was told between 4 and 5 pm so I drove 32 miles round trip and arrived at 450 pm and waited in the lot well at 501 pm got a message that it was going to be delayed that they didn't have it in-stock or would be ready for another time or ship first I decided to ship it since I ship alot to my house anyway but then I thought about it and realized how much gas money and time that I lost for nothing and just spent $12 for the + and I decided to cancel it all and get my food from ingels and dog food for my pit rescue at tractor supply so I thought someone in a high ranking should know how a loyal customer was screwed out of money that's not easy to come by on a fixed income and to know how disappointed I am at the customer service was for loyalty thanks
Tracy Johnson ex-loyal customer
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

i want to buy some fabric the stupid manager steve could not help did not even try to help

Customers Service Representatives are so lazy. Today by chat and over the phone never got the decency to investigate why online purchases for pickup curbside orders are charging by mistake $5.99 in orders less than $35.00 which are free. They both kept telling me that is always that charge of $5.99. I told them to check my purchase history but they didn't bother themselves. They never went to check with others co workers or never contacted Technical Department or any other related Dpt. For those incompetent employees it was too easy to repeat the same. This is not the first time experiencing that issue about the $5.00 charge for Pickup Curbside and others had solve the problem.

On 5.25.22 - bought 3 items @ Walmart
store # 01418 - 1530 W US Highway 50
O’ Fallon, IL 62269 REF # 10420000314

* item # : 088796193860 / $34.97
‘Jurassic dinosaur’ accidentally left @ store. Went back in person: 5.25.22
AND 5.26.22 to ask if it was found.
I was told “ NO - not found “
Was also told they could refund amount back to my Capital One card # 3986
Then- “Jim w/ A & P” told me it is NOT
Walmart’s responsibility to do refunds ONCE you pay for item @ self checkout
Per Jim - self checkout is NOT considered “ in store “ ???
Then Jim said “ It IS - in store- BUT we don’t know what happened” ???
I asked to speak to Mgr. “Terrance “
Jim told me ‘HE IS the Mgr. ‘
As he works with A & P ?
Never got to speak to Mgr. Terrance.
I left my ph. # w/ clerk @ Customer Svc.
Also: Filed complaint via phone w/ Walmart Corp. Office
5. 26. 22 - REF. # 220526 -005 726
w / ‘ Michael’
I am asking to have $ 34.97 refunded back to my Capital One card listed above.
Also - please have Walmart Corp. Office contact me.

Maureen Avouris
314. 345. 0606
katajadn@yahoo.com
5.26.22

5 different times your fraud department cancelled an online transaction I attempted even though my credit card was not the problem. The last time I had customer service for my card pre-authorize The exact amount for the bike I was ordering to ship to my son. The first 4 times Walmart customer service told me the problem should be fixed and wait a while to reorder. Did not help. I have had to card several years and used it many times at Walmart with no problem. My credit rating is outstanding. Why did Walmart fraud department keep rejecting the card when there was no problem on my end? I have never had this problem before. The charge amount was less than 350 dollars.

I am very unhappy with a recent Walmart experience. I tried purchasing a Moto g power phone twice and it kept getting cancelled. First, I tried doing a same day delivery and it got cancelled. Then, I tried doing an in-store pick up at another store and it also got cancelled. However, the third time I was able to get it shipped. My first problem with th process is that there is a 5 to 10 business day wait on the return of funds after a cancellation. I was told it is not the fault of Walmart but the blame is the financial institution; How can that be the case when Walmart made the cancellation. I can tell you that is not the case because as soon as the funds are released on your part the bank immediately puts it back in the account. This hold causes a person to have to keep spending money while awaiting the return of their money; and what happens if that was the only money one had. The next problem is I feel as though Walmart specifically cancelled the first two orders because the phone was on sale for $59 and at some point it went up to $99 and someone at Walmart dropped the ball because they did not remove the $59 cost. However, in order to cover themselves they kept cancelling the order. Then I was allowed to purchase the same phone minutes later at the $99 price; which proves to me that was the goal all along. I truly believe that should not be allowed to happen and I should have been allowed to purchase the phone for the $59 amount.

I have tried to call the Charlottesville, Va Walmart all week and no one has answered the phone. I am dialing 434-973-1412. Has this number been changed or is there no one assigned to answer the telephone? I wanted to order a birthday cake for my daughter so I called the Ruckersville, Va Walmart to order the cake on 4/27/22. I spoke to Kayla in bakery. Initially I asked who I was speaking to bc she did not identify herself. I think she was upset bc I asked for her name. Kayla was her name and I ordered a cake with her for my daughter’s birthday for Thursday 4/28 at 5 pickup. When I went to pick up the cake, there was no cake! Jacqueline was the team leader and she wrote on a frozen cake for me and walked me to the customer service desk bc I believed I should have the cake free. The manager said she would take care of it bc there were 3 people ahead of me in line at that desk. Kudos to the customer service manager and Jacqueline for helping me out. But no one answering the phones and not making the cake at all is unacceptable.

Walmart is making me wait for a refund for 5-10 business days. I placed two orders which were both cancelled; one was for delivery and the other was for pick up, of the same item. I was told to contact my financial institution. The bank I not the problem, Walmart is because once there is a release of the funds my bank will immediately place the money back in my account. This item is for a birthday gift and now i am being forced to spend money a third time because of this hold up. However, what if one does not have the funds and has to wait for that money to be returned first in order to buy the item elsewhere. It is not fair that one has to wait for this return when the cancellation is on the part of Walmart. I would like to know how this situation will be remedied and how will I be compensated.

I usually do not go to Wal mart in Hayward Wi. I have had plenty of bad experiences. I rarely return anything when I do go shoppong I like the customer experience . I have worked in Management all my life and I am about to retire. I have worked and dealt with lots of people throughout the years in retail.

When shopping at Walmart in Hayward one cashier , the rest are express checkout. Today I went in to Wal Mart to return a few items. There was an Associate at Customer Service when I was in line the associate walked away. I stood there for about ten minutes , no one came. There was no closed sign . There was an Associate by the express checkout so I asked him where the Associate went that was here in customer service. The Associate said it was closed. This is why I will never be back to the one in Hayward Wis. I also work in Hayward. I do visit the other Wal Mart in Superior, Ashland, Duluth and Rice Lake this is where I will shop from now on.

I ordered a garden furniture cover, clearly I measured before I ordered. When I received it, it didn't fit. Luckily I kept the outer package which showed the dimensions, the smallest option. However, I paid for the largest one. Walmart told me I ordered the 147cm which is $26.07 but I know I ordered the 228cm and paid $32.87. She sent msg to third party seller asking them to contact me. They did and said the size sent is the same as the picture I sent. But I did not send the picture, Walmart did. I called again today, now I'm told I have to take it to the store to return it. I don't see why I should have to waste more of my time going to the store to return something that is totally their mistake. Can't the seller see that they received payment for the larger item??

Ordered online and items to be shipped as they usually are through fedex I think. This time some of my order was sent from the store in San Antonio and would be coming early. When I checked my email they said the order was out for delivery. The order didn't come that night so when checked my
tracking the next am found out that 2 of my items were not available and 2 other items ,they must have added on later ,were delivered in a bag _-OUTSIDE of my complex gates. I was home all day and there should have been no problem to contact me. Of course my items were not there [ reason for gates]
They sent me a picture of where they were left. This has happened at least twice before and am very annoyed with whatever delivery service Y'all use in S.A. Walmart is always fast at the returns but it is such a pain to go through. I am getting to dread ordering now. So Walmart is good /Fedex is good but the delivery service used by Walmart Do something about this Please!

I was denied my bp medication - that is a complete failure of gross due negligence going against Walmart Pharmacy Mission statement. The blood pressure medicine was Lisinopril 20mg and I was due a last refill, however Fort Henry Walmart did not want to refill it before the prescription expiration date of April 7. 2022. The pharmacy technicians, as well as the pharmacist on duty are morally and ethically corrupt, exercising a jerk pass and denying me my medication before it was to expire. This isn’t my 1st go round with these jerks -at Fort Henry Walmart In Kingsport, TN - but I will assure you, it will be the absolute last time I walk through the doors or spend one red penny in any Walmart, or any affiliated store. I am in utter shock at the lack of empathy, sympathy and simple humane dignity that health care professionals are to be held to a standard that doesn’t permit anyone in Your Pharmacy to act like a freaking jerk! I pray to Jesus y’all get ahold of a new training manual that instills basic human compassion - I assure you as a former health care worker your “Non-Professional Pharmacy Helpers” have lost their bedside manner and need to find a job where they do not interact with the public… I assure you, they are jerks to most clients and they are making a mockery of a once professional establishment.

I bought a phone and card it doesn't work,I will report u to better business burea.I just want it replaced,but upgraded for my troubles

Hello. I was just at customer service to return an item (sewing machine). The manager on duty refused to allow me to use my "replacement debit card" that is from same account as I originally purchased the item with. She aldo refused to refund with give cash back for the purchase. She only wanted to put the refund on a gift card, in which I refused. She failed and refused to allow me to speak with another manager. Please advise as to how you will handle this problem, before I make a complaint with corporate for the manager being hostile & refusing to listen and most businesses, go with the customer is always right. I should have the option of getting cash back. I've already paid for the merchandise and was dimply returning because it appears to ne defective. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Complaint about an abusive and disrespectful worker. Gabriel from deli department does not like working with others and is biased. Always complains about others work when she is judgemental and mean.

I am too old and pay to much for merchandise to check out my own order. I have stopped shopping at Canton, Mi Walmart. Only self check. I always loved Walmart and did most of my shopping at them. If this is the future of the stores, and taking away jobs, I will no longer shop at them. I have not tried other locations, but feel the are all doing this. Too bad. Hope it hurts their business.

I was accused of theft and held hostage in the automotive department searched in front of customers publicly shamed embarrassed and put under stress and I have been escorted while shopping by security through the whole store after that incident I have lost wages send suffered from depression I live in a small town my chances of losing that stigma is very dlim

My Walmart experience lately has been terrible. As I was looking for a particular item I had ask a store employee and was directed else where. I returned to the first location and was looking around and I bent clear over and looked to the back of the shelve and there they were. When I told the employee that the items should always be moved to the front she said we don't do that anymore.
This is the kind of response you receive at the Fort Dodge Walmart.

Ordered a phone online, supposed to had been delivered two days ago, apparently they don't have this item in stock, if they don't have the item in stock then don't allow orders to be made for the item

Went to the Walmart on route 40 Catonsville Maryland yesterday they were totally out of vitamin waters the whole shelf was gone I asked one guy he was helpful but the rest were pretty much just say no with the attitude and keeping moving I don't see how Walmart could be out of vitamin waters I traveled a long way to get them I didn't take a picturewhich i should of because I never filed a complaint but the come a long way to a place that you expect to have it and not have any of it is crazy

To whom it may concern:
I had looked up money centers hours, of the Wal Mart supercenter on Walnut in Rogers Ar 72756! the website said it was open, however it appearently needed updated. I went to customer service and i didnt even get to finish my sentence before not 1 but both girls barked "no we are not the money center". I was shocked by their behavior, but they appeared to be under the influence of something which would explain the demeanor, so i politely suggested they update their website but appearently acuracy and treating customers respectfully was not important to them. Unwilling to do anything but congregate and barely even look at me the african american one said "call google thats their job". I had drug my 2 small children out during a pandemic for nothing, so it was frustrating but At this point i was more concerned with their unprofessional and crude behavior so i said "first of all, Google is responsible for Google and Wal Mart is reaponsible for Wal Mart and their website and as an employee you should do the reponsible and ethical thing and let the store" before i could finish the caucasian girl with glasses put her hand in the air pointing and they both said "bye, leave" in a condescending tone and pretty much yelling at me and my kids. I actually was already walking away but i decided management needed to address this so i asked to speak with manager and they said the african american girl was, she was in a cashiers vest like the other girl clearly not the manager so i said "yea well i need to see your manager" and they pointed to a guy who was standing around in the back as well and the one snapped at him "you want to handle that!" He was more respectful but i really doubt he was even the manager bc he didnt seem to know procedure on customer complaints and just kept saying he would talk to them, smiling, and clearly none of them take took their jobs seriously and it was a very sad and distasteful low quality for Wal Marts customer service or loyalty! Seriously..those girls shld be put in the back away from customers. However if I was management i would re-orientate the male on policy and procedure/management responsibilities as for girls, i would fire them esp since they can't even come to work sober. Wow. I wish i had thought to get all their names i would of went to corporate and better business beareau so no more customers and kids would be subject to this non sense just because they think hanging out is the only thing that 'is' "their job"! I felt like this needed addressed by real management who conducted themselves as an adult..and since the cashiers didn't feel responsible for taking customer complaints and suggestion to the proper authorities and suggest the money store hours be updated please. Thank you for your time! And have a blessed night.
Sincerly,
A Concerned Customer

Hello,
I visited one of your Walmart stores in St. Louis on March 17,2022 (Walmart Supercenter in Florissant, Mo-Store#5927) around 8:00 pm. I was very disappointed with my experience at this store and will NEVER shop at one of your stores again. While my family and I were there, we first of all had a very hard time finding products that we were looking for. There were lots of empty shelves. Every time that we looked for someone to assist, it was extremely difficult to find someone and we found ourselves circling around the store several times. What we did find though were several employees huddled around, laughing out loud having personal conversations. At one time we thought maybe all the extremely loud conversation and laughter were coming from some unruly customers but only to find out they were employees. Then we finally found a couple of items saw several price tags with the same price on the shelf and with several stacks of this product. When we finally found an employee we simply asked if they could scan the price for us because several times before we have picked up products that have one price on the shelves only to get to the cash register to be told that the prices on the shelves are incorrect. So to avoid this from happening, we asked. We were told by a Walmart employee that most of the time the pricing in their system is incorrect and to simply let the cashier know what price we saw on the shelf and they would fix it. This has become a common experience with certain Walmart stores and is VERY frustrating. When we finally made it to the cash register, of course you know the price in the system did not match the shelf price so the cashier called a manager. The manager continues to tell me "well the price on the shelf is just wrong and that I can only give you 10% off of the system price". I told that manager that I can walk back there with her to show her exactly what I saw, all of the multiple price tags and the stacks of this product on the shelf. She refused to go and look and continued to tell me again that all she can give me is 10% discount. This "discount" does not come close to what the shelf price is listed as and gives the impression that you are being over charged. I was never given the opportunity to prove what I had seen on the shelf. This is a scenario that continues to happen over and over again. I stopped shopping at all Walmart's at one time and then decided to go back. I feel that this is unethical practice and unfair to your customers. I am not looking for anything free or trying to dictate what your prices should be. But when I go into a business and YOUR EMPLOYEES have placed a price tag on an item, when I choose this item because of price and quality, I expect to pay what the store is advertising not me. Every since the scanners were removed from the stores, this has become an issue. When the scanners were in the store, if I noticed a price difference, then I had the opportunity at that time to decide if I wanted to pay the price that was showing up in the system. Now that they are not there makes every shopping experience very unpleasant. No one wants to assist and then I get to the cash register to find out that almost everything that I wanted to buy it not the actual price that is posted on the shelves. This led to tempers flying and things being said. I was then told by the manager that they were not giving me anything and that I will be paying the higher cost. I was threatened by another employee, and told that we can leave store. I have never in my life been treated like that during a shopping experience and will NEVER patronize another Walmart Store.

I would
Like to speak to someone about the horrible service I am receiving. I’ve tried calling the store …. No answer. Called the 800 # and they keep
Hanging up. Seem like the customer no longer matters to Walmart

ello, my name is Sebastian Stasiakiewicz. I have been a customer of Walmart for over 15 years, I have WALMART+ and use it all the time. On 3/5 I placed an order on a Basketball Hoop for my wife as a present under ORDER# 3352214971698, after placing my order it said I would receive my order at the end of the day on 3/5. Next day after not receiving my item it said I would get it on 3/6 and again , did not get it.. finally I called on 3/7 to see what's going on , your employees told me that I would get it by Monday 3/8. Again Monday, nothing so I called back, when I called back they finally told me that for whatever reason the store I was ordering from did not get my order and that we had to cancel the order and place it again and I would get it in 2 days. So you guys have me $20 credit and went ahead and cancelled it and re ordered it. While re ordering ( ORDER# 3382220055859) the employee guaranteed that within 2 days I would get my order as she confirmed the order had the hoop in stock. 2 days went by and everyday the tracking would say delivering by end of day and I would not get it. So I called back again, this time I was told that this hoop is actually NOT coming from the store like I was previously told but from the warehouse so to give them 2 more days and I would get it.. of course 2 days go by and nothing. I finally called again today and spoke to Manager Solomon under employee ID 796321 and he told me that this item is now OUT OF STOCK and what I can do is just cancel the order and look somewhere else. After waiting for almost 2 weeks and over 5 phone calls and 2 hours on the phone I am being told I can CANCEL THE ORDER. This is absolutely horrible, I have been a proud customer of Walmart for a very long time but this kind of treatment makes me never want to shop with WALMART again, and I won't unless I get accommodated for this because I have never been treated like this before. If you would like to contact me you can reach me at 224-639-5440. Thanks

Preeti Handa(member ship no - 11734210016082588) purchased a few items from Meerut WalMart on 6/3/22 bill amount was rs 8710.80 which was paid by atm card of union Bank this amount was debited twice from my account which was immediately informed to the billing person and Mr Vikas Gupta(manager)who confirmed the wrongly debited twice and it will reverse back to your account in next 24 hours. In spite of many reminders to Mr Vikas Gupta and on your toll number no credit has been reversed in my account. Even no proper response today is the fourth day still no response .it is not appreciated from such a reputed company you are again requested to do the needful at the earliest. thanking you

JB Handa

I ordered a 17 pound bag of dog food for $11 and the substitute provided for me was a 4 pound bag of dog food for $6. The same name brand of dog food I originally ordered was showing as available on-line - 17 pounds at $11 it just had a different flavor. Who would think the 4 pound bag is a good substitution for 17 pounds at twice the cost?

Every time I call this Walmart store no one ever answers the phone. Is this not a place of business? This is the worst Walmart to contact about any questions I may have. I guess they do not want business from anybody if they fail VERY BADLY at communicating with they customers who try in vain to reach out to this store. If the store is always closed, by means of calling to ask a question then why do they stay open. Such a disgrace to the company police to help the customer!! This is an ongoing problem. Even other people have the same problem. Do they not want customers? I would fire those in charge for the lack of respect to the customers who shop there. Major disappointment of this store. Gives Walmart a really bad reputation. Sorry to complain but it's seems it's not solvable .

I tried calling numerous times and never get an answer. The phone just stops ringing

Stolen items and they won't replace them

At Walmart in Redding California i have had a number of issues with staff being rude and showing no customer service. Most reciently i had walked in with a bag that was from another store. As i was walking it was unavoidable to bring it with me. Wheni went to leave i show the girl my receipt. She contends that i didn't have the bag when i cam in. I said check the cameras she continued to state i didnt have the bag so i raised my voice and started to leave when security guy comes out of room by door. I asked him to show her the footage so she could see i hadn't stolen. where he said i dont have to show her anything. then he went on to question my being insulted by all of this. on the way out i said impolite yes, sorry. He then says that im not welcome back because i said that to him. Later that evening i was using WiFi outside and the parking lot security told me to get the property or he'll force me. said he was calling the cops. Ive never stolen anything or done anything wrong. People that steal whole carts are welcome back. At this rate im going to be seeking legal help to file a suit. thanks for your time

My delivery driver: 7:30p
I'm trying to call A. Wilson. This is your Spark driver. It's so dark on this street and there are no lights on. I can't see the address on your house. If I don't get an answer shortly, I will have to take the order back to the store.
Me : 7:31p
It's the only house that sits back from the road
My delivery driver: 7:32p
I've already pulled off and returning order back to the store.
Me: 7:33p
Wow only after 1 minute

My driver also stated she couldn't find my house and I wouldn't answer the phone that it was too dark to see anything and that she didn't feel safe delivering to me. Also, my street is too dark and that I have no addresses on my house or mailbox. All these things are not true. I've had at least 10 to 15 successfully delivered orders with my problems and this driver didn't even try and went on to insult me

So you place an order, and it automatically cancels because it says you're too far from pickup or is it in a different city or whatever. These jerks then immediately cancel and hold your money for 10 business days , so if millions order online and you cancel off top and hold all their money #why

I am calling to question my payment I had to pay for my tire replacement I pay for hazardous roadside assistance and still had to pay over $60 for a tire this is the first time I ever paid this much

Ok, so I hate Walmart!!! They didn't put air filter back on right, had to take to mechanic to find out why it sounded like I had no muffler after an oil change. Also it felt like had a flat spot on tire but Walmart said both back tires on the inside had absolutely no tread!! Ok if you bought 4 new tires from Walmart androadside hazard wouldn't you think since you had oil changed 5 or 6 times there since had tires put on they would tell you if your tires were wearing out abnormally or showed signs of wear that wasn't your everyday wear n tear?? Well they don't and they risked mine and my families life if they were to have blown out. Walmart sux and so does their workers. Rude and acted as if I were the problem!! The two tires I replaced cost almost full price. What a rip off..wish we had a TARGET..I WILL NOT GET JUST AN OIL CHANGE EVER AT WALMART AGAIN.. LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER

I ordered from Walmart online groceries and the driver stole my groceries she delivered seven items of mine which totaled $88.67 and she did not take a picture of her delivering my stuff she took a picture of her dashboard she put on the delivery list that it was delivered in 22 items were delivered which was a lie I never received any of those items I received seven items and I paid $88.76 now I'm waiting for the company to do their investigation and return my money to me I contacted her I contacted her getting the information off of the receipt that she left online she emailed me and she act like she didn't know who I was she said I had the wrong number clearly she called me the day that she did the delivery from that number telling me that she was outside I met her at her car and I asked her where the rest of my stuff was and she looked in her backseat and says oh those are somebody else's groceries she never delivered my items to me

Hello,Thisis the third time the same issue has happenned.Im disabled and cannot get to the store so i order delivery,not asking for anything special.I place my order and half the order shows up,same as before.when i called before and spoke to the customer rep,they talked to me like they were doing me a favor that they were going to refund me for the the items missing,that would be a given.But that doesnt help a person like me at all,i still dont have those items and im still not able to go to the store and purchase them,and this happens every single time.Im also not paying for delivery charges from the store and the driver when half my items are not being delivered.
This is just horrible management from the store not making sure every order is fully filled before it leaves for delivery.(i used to be a distribution manager for a big corp).its bad business when you are representing a big corp likeWalmart.
Walmart is just trampling on my ADA rights because this is getting done to me over and over again,as mentioned previosly im not asking for special treatment just for my order to be fully delivered.and i do have the list of the missing items.order Feb 14,2022 #:3162239-794022.

I purchased four tires from Walmart installed them on my car I purchased the warranty road hazard lifetime balance. I’ve had trouble getting Wal-Mart to help me take care of these tires from the time I bought them either they’re too busy and can’t get work done or just not taking work. At 22,200 miles I get a flat tire go to Walmart in Brooksville on Cortez to get fixed with warranty. I’m told they cannot fix it because I have to order the tire then bring it in to be returned and put on car. I finally get the tire in and the new tire I notice the difference in tread less than 25,000 miles on them this is not even half the life of the tire. Look at all the rest they are the same as the tread was wore down. Which is excessive wear for the mileage The tires had on them. Everything I’ve read on corporate sites and so forth to says if the tires have excessive wear under 25,000 miles they will cover them to be replaced. Being it is very unsafe and the tires may have a defect. I can’t just throw money away those tires should last 50,000 miles and that is what I pay for and that’s what I buy the road hazard warranty to protect so I was told. So I go to closest store Brooksville on Broad Street with the new tire looking to return it I did not want to keep these tires anymore because of how they worn down so quickly. I wanted to have them change to another brand of tire to avoid this from happening again. All covered under warranty that I purchased as it covers excessive wear on the tire. I go into the store speak to a manager Scott in automotive. Immediately before I can even explain what was going on he began to tell me how it was not their fault. Put a paper in front of me and told me it was in black-and-white. I started explaining and he told me I should be quiet and listen to him talk. We go outside check the depth which I took pictures of and it shows 3 and under which is ridiculous for the mileage is that on these tires. He began to tell me that it was close enough that he would not take care of tire warranty. How is that an acceptable answer? Told them to write up a paper inspection . That I received with higher tread this to help his cause. Another proven lie to my face and put it on paper. With no resolution or even a bit of help to try to solve this problem he just told me he didn’t have anything to say otherwise. Tells me he had work to do told another employee and left. It took forever I had to ask and tell them I had to go to work just to get them to give me the inspection paper. This is unacceptable of a company to do this to a customer in my opinion. I had bought the warranty and only wanted it to be taken care of. Be able to drive safe on the roads. I felt very talk down to turn in this process. As I was on my way home I hit a pothole now it has caused a bubble in the side of my tire. Proves these tires are unsafe and have a defect of some kind. These tires are defective and unsafe and should be replaced under a warranty I purchased

An online order was placed 6 weeks ago for 4 tires. After 2 weeks, I received 2 tires. The 3rd tire was delivered the next week. I spoke with Walmart and was told the final tire was delayed and she showed me the tracking number providing it was in transit. It’s now been 6 weeks and I’m now being told the final tire is out of stock and Walmart has refused to locate and replace the tire. I’ve received no tire, no replacement, nor a refund!!

We took our car in to have new tires put on it because we had a slow leak in the tires now we still have a lot slowly in the tire with new tires on it they also rotate

I had ordered 4 tires online in 2020 since Walmart never has my tire in stock. Due to COVID-19 I never got them put on. I finally got around to doing it a few days ago and after everything it was going to cost a little over $100. I get paged about a problem with my vehicle. I'm thinking I bought the wrong tires. I get back there and there is a manager and a bunch of other customers. In a loud voice the manager informed me that my car is too messy to work on and due to new policy it's a hazard to have in the bays. All that was in my car was tires and bags from other places I had gone shopping at. My car is a 30 year old station wagon it does look it's age but it can still out run any new car. I was completely embarrassed and mortified he said that with other people nearby. If they didn't want to do the work they should have just said so in private.

My husband and I are FINISHED with Walmart. We haven't been in months. I won't go into all the details (just read everyone else's reviews) , suffice it to say that they do not stand behind their products and services anymore. The ONLY redeeming quality Walmart has ever had was their return policy. Now I can order things, NOT receive them and file a complaint only to be told there was nothing I could do about it. REALLY??? It happened one too many times this past year so we fired them. Haven't missed their BS at all!

I am concerned because as of four days ago, the state of California mandated masks for all public places. In the Sonora California store today, January 22, 2022, I noticed that at least 50% of the Walmart employees were not wearing any mask as per the mandate. They also were not enforcing any of the public to wear their masks in the store. In view of the national issues regarding Covid, I feel they should be following the mandate for the safety of all people. Thank you

I was in self Check out, there was a family next to me checking out - husband,wife and 2 children- they had a cart full of food / your everyday Essentials- they had a pair of shoes that didn’t have a price on them - told the girl that was in charge of self-check out - she said well I can’t do anything if there isn’t a price on them. Their kids were antsy and they still had items to scan. What has happened to customer service- why didn’t she have someone do a price check . He threw the shoes on the ground. If I were him I just would have walked out and went somewhere else. Then the Walmart worker turned it around and said you shouldn’t be disrespectful by throwing the shoes down - - I’m just blown away how rude she was to that family spending his hard earned money at your store and she couldn’t take 2 minutes to make a call to get a price check. I’m done shopping at Walmart and I shop for my clients every day and spend a lot of money there. No more !!!!!! I’ll pay the extra $1 and shop at target.

I bought a car battery at the walmart store in Titusville and wanted to return the battery to Orlando Kirkman RD. The return was refused on the grounds that I had to return the battery in Titusville.
I can't believe

Purchase online 12 camisoles on 11/30/2021 and received them on 12/9/2021 and they were too small so I followed there return instructions and returned them on same day 12/9/2021...and they furnished me the FedEx receipt where it shows they received the items on 12/14/2021. Since then starting with 12/27/2021 I have made 9 calls to Walmart and also one to their seller/ of the camisoles (seller Bosleyshop LLC and they never returned nor credited/refunded for the camisoles. Walmart has given me the run around since 12/27/2021 on stating that I was getting my refund...thus far they have on January 5, 2022 they refunded half of the order to my card ($64.25) the balance which even one of their supervisors assured me that I would get the refund for the balance (64.22) but to date it has not been refunded. Here we are getting into a new cycle of my Walmart card and I will be now charged interest for items that have been returned to them but not refunded to my card. I have literally been on the phone hours with these people and still they have the full order returned and it has not been credited/refunded to my Walmart card. My order number is

I shop at the Walmart in Bowling Green, Ky. Seem like every week when I shop, they have rearranged the grocery department. Personally I could care less, but I am concerned about the elderly and disabled that "used to know where items were" but now have to go and search the store to find them taking longer. It would be nice if they would hand diagrams of the department stating what has changed and where they are located.

I had appointment at auto care at 11 but they took their time and finish my car for 3 hours the fact that I’m ahead of other cars and it’s not too busy .

Arrived to pick up a curbside order and no one ever answered the phone. I checked in letting them know I'm there to pick up my order. 40 mins later, they sent a notification that I picked up my order while I was still in my curbside parking space. My order never came to my car. I waited in curbside for an hour. When I called the curbside number again, no one answered again. I called the main number and the customer clerk when to check and they said my order is not there. I've been on hold still to speak with the Manager for almost 30 minutes...still on hold. Shady business practices!

Feel like I should be pay for my services, I am 70 years old went to my local Walmart last week and purchased some groceries. I have arthritis in my hands and I accidently dropped a jar of salsa while checking out. Waited for an associate to come and clean mess up no one never came. So I was handed a broom and dust pan and cleaned it up myself. Then I go this week and of course only 2 people checking out and the lines were very long so I had to check myself out, prices have gone up hardly anything is in stock now, very poor service. Since I feel like I'm working for Wal-Mart you can mail my Christmas Bonus !

Ordered a elliptical bike for my handicapped son for Christmas.I was told it would be delivered 12/08/21.It never got here, I finally got costumer service, was told it was on back log, That I had to cancel that order, and pay again to get another one, from another Ware house, plus was told that it would not put my money back into my account, That I would have to use pay pal to pay for things, that it would take 2-5 days to get my money, did not take me 2-5 days to pay, they got their money when I ordered. Now my son may not have his gift at Christmas,

I had problems getting my groceries on 11/30/21 just a lot of miscommunication I don’t know who this came from but I was confirmed my groceries would be delivered between 11:00-12:00 on this day close to delivery time I receive a message no data please try back later finally my groceries were delivered but she had no bags on anything I paid extra for being a big company and a favourite of people all over the world this is minor but it was really stressful I had to go and help get the groceries out of the truck and I don’t mind I just have been having the best delivery and contact for the 3 weeks before thanksgiving and I pray and hope this happens to no one else then on 12/03/21 my Lipton soup mix came from 11/30/21 order today but it’s all damaged the boxes look like they were wet and stuck together and then pulled apart.I respect every delivery will not be A-1 but this was a little off and I just feel you should know what happen I even rated my delivery and my driver no one got back with me or apologise maybe it’s not a big deal but I feel this was minor but out of the respect of customers maybe an apology or some kind of gift will be greatly appreciated.

I ordered 2 swings set on Black Friday one for me and one for my mom mine was canceled my Walmart saying we didn’t pick it up but was having it delivered to my home and we thought we had one so we didn’t have to get one on Black Friday in the store but now there is not one for us to get because u made a mistake and now my mom swing might be canceled also because they don’t know where it at I don’t know what’s going on we order from Walmart.com all the time and this not right now I can’t get a swing set and my brother order something also and it was canceled on him so why order anything from u if your going to cancel it we could have got one in the store but now we can not thanks a lot Walmart

Called Walmart.com on 10/16 to check the order, was told it was delivered
Called Walmart Hagerstown Garland Groh Blvd 10/17 and was told they were delivered however it was the wrong tires
Called Walmart.com back on 10/17 and was told that the only thing I could do is cancel the order and get a refund. Started the refund
10/29 called to check on the refund was told it was still in process and they would escalate it to be taken care of
11/2 called back due to not receiving the refund and was told again that it would be escalated to the billing dept
11/12 called again and was told that it was still sitting in processing from the customer service department and had not gone through the cancelling process. He stated that it would be escalated again
11/12 received a text and email that I was getting a refund in the amount of 145.54 and 34.92
11/13 refund was received and put in the bank (180.46)
11/14 received an email only that I would be receiving a refund of 145.54
11/15 called again due to only receiving a refund of 180.46, still owed 439.82 was told they were going to escalate it again and they gave me the billing office number
11/15 called the billing dept to check on the status of the refund she stated she would push those refunds though on the other 3 tires. I should be getting an email confirming this info. Should take 3-5 business days
11/22 called the billing office again, this is now day 7 no email or text for refund. Shaquiana (?) She stated I need to reach out to my bank, they have told me I will be charged a fee to process a dispute with them and that it will take up to 30 days for this process. She stated there is a refund for 145.54 (which I never received the second refund. ) she is reaching out to another department to check with them about receiving my refund, She stated that she was able to get the refund to go through and that I will be able to see a email from walmart reflecting this. This is ridiculous that it has been 2 months and NOT my choice to return these items. I work in customer service and this would not be allowed I will be contacting corporate and the better business borough about this and the affect it is having on getting tires for my vehicle that I now have to put air in everyday.

Was at vidor texas Walmart #0457 on9/11/21 and girl at the door said Do you have your receipt I did I was told they were not suppose to do that anymore, which if it has been reinstated why have the lock up cabinets I do know walgreen employees are instructed to call police do not hassle customers I normally automatically offer them to see my receipts but do not like some young twit asking me before I reach the door for it

I placed an order on November 3, 2021 through Walmart Plus.. The items were delivered on November 4, 2021. No one was home at the time of delivery. The Walmart driver left a 55" TV in front of the door along with the other items. A few minutes later...the tv was stolen. We filed a police report and have video surveillance. My husband spoke with a representative today and he said we will be issued a refund. I'm happy to hear that we will get our money back but wish we had the tv. I purchased the Walmart Plus membership just so I could buy the 55" TV during the Black Friday deals with early access. Now I can't even purchase another TV at that price because the deal is over and they're also out of stock. I no longer feel the need to keep the Plus membership.
I'm very disappointed with this company and the lack of customer satisfaction. You may also want to speak with the delivery driver about this situation. I was hoping to attach the videos but I'm unable to send them through this form. I would greatly appreciate someone contacting me in regards to this matter so I can explain the situation further. I cannot express my anger and insecurity for future deliveries in such short words. I'll be waiting to hear back from someone soon.

I made a online order yesterday (10/25) and was to be delivered between 7-8 pm. The order never came and finally I called to have delayed until the morning of (10/26) by 9am. I got a msg that the order would be at the door by 8:34 am so I went down on the porch to receive the order. I waited again as I am 10 min from this Walmart and the order had not arrived. I finally called the help number. in a few moments the uber driver called and said he had finally gotten the order. It was probably another 20-30 min until he arrived. I had a little bag of "freebies" that was to make me happy. I DON'T even use chap stick. I have said in the past I would not ever use Walmart again and I PROMISE that I will not use again. The store service is terrible. I have a friend who worked at this location and they have jerked her around something terrible. Management has no idea how to treat their employees with courtesy and respect. Only then could their goal be to fire and then hire.

Walmart refused to pay me my refund for a order I didn’t recieve

Delivery options for signature requirement are not followed!
Notifications for delivery are not sent!
This is how you plan to fail. I foresee Walmart closing like blockbuster in 5 years due to fucked up delivery.
How much money do you guys lose to delivery fault?!?
Fucking joke!
I will be sharing my story of store #813 and they're awesome (sarcasm) delivery service.

A few months ago I returned a small t.v. I ordered and returned it at Wal-marts in Walterboro, S.C. 29488. The Manager there called yal and told you that the cashier refunded money to the seller. I returned it and did not receive my money back. The manager asked to cancel that tranaction because the $125.00 was suppose to be returned to me. The manager said that yal would send me an e-mail which I never received. wondering where my refund is to get my money back. Do yal rob from the customers? Thank You and praying you respond, Carolyn E. Groves
P.S. My address is 251 Marble Lane, Walterboro, SC 29488

Walmart's here in town has the returned item I took back.

We purchased a microwave in Jan 2020. The microwave blew up in November. We contacted Walmart because we had an extended warranty. They told us it was past the 90 days for store return and we had to contact the manufacturer first because they supply a years warranty. The manufacturer of Hamilton Beach referred us to the Dept that handles the microwaves and you guessed it, it's Walmart. They will not fulfill their own warranty plan that we bought from them. This is a scam, and I have contacted my representatives.

whats going on with walmart? Its most aggravating experience to have to brake down & go in the store so at best the app did make it possible to get what few items they have ordered as always somebody decides to fix what isn't broken & mess up the app now I can't order my groceries it say technical difficulties everytime I try to place my order.noone answers the store I. Any department & to try to call the corporate office all the nu.bers are no longer get I. Service or can't be dialed. I wouldn't even give walmart 1 star its a horrible experience can't someone do something to get this business out of the way & bring something to town people can actually enjoy going to with people that actually care because its not walmart

I was fired this morning over points but I had all all of my documentation and tried telling Jeff this in store 766 he told me I was fired anyways so I called sedgwick to get my paperwork they told me no and then I that was approved because I had all of my documents so I then went to Walmart to pick up my termation papers they told me walmart doesn't give though out when I asked for mind they then told me since I did with sedgwick in getting my information I was no longer fired that if I lift that would be me quitting I feel I was mistakenly railroaded and in them trying to fix this denied my information and correctly I was fired and would like my termination papers for my points

I entered the Walmart store on Monday Oct 4, 2021 with the purpose of purchasing a cell phone. The store location was at 250 Highlands Square Drive, Hendersonville, NC 28792. There was a rack of movies on sale, just before I got to the Electronics Dept. I stopped there with my spouse to look at these movies, while chatting with a friend, whom just happens to be an employee at this particular store. Our friend was not on duty, but he observed what took place. A female employee, pulling a pallet jack, came from behind me nearly running over my feet, and knocking me down. She never apologized, as a matter of fact, when I told her she should have taken a different route, she kept walking, and screamed several times across the isle at me, when I tried to explain that I am a disabled person. I told her to call a manager, which she refused to do, and I did mention she could be fired for her behavior, and she made fun of me for saying this. I've never seen such horrible behavior in my entire life, especially since I worked in retail and management most of my career, and now am retired and legally disabled. I have shopped in several other Walmart stores, and this one is well known for terrible customer service, I will NOT ever shop there again. After the employee came so close to knocking me down, I went over to the electronic dept., there were cards displayed for the cell phones to purchase, and I took the one I wanted to the service desk, and the employee replied, none of the phones were in stock. Why I ask, are there not a sign over the card displayed "OUT OF STOCK". He replied it was the manufacturers fault. It was his fault, that an out of stock sign was not placed there, NOT the Manufacturer of the cell phone. We have called to speak to a manager in person, only to stand for hours, and no one showed up. This store has major problems, and the employees need to be retrained. They need to learn that the customer IS ALWAYS RIGHT, and we as customers, do help pay the employees salary.

Paula L Miller
58 Connie Dale Lane
Hendersonville, NC 28792

I am disabled so your grocery pick up has been a blessing to me. I was ordering my groceries last night to pick up today when I noticed that the Ortho Insect killer refill was $10.00 and then on down the line they had it listed for $50.00. Several of the other items I ordered was the same way, listed at one price then on down the line the exact same item was more than triple the price. I felt like you all are crazy and nothing but a rip off so I deleted my whole order after wasting my time to order what I wanted. I said to Hell with that, I will try and take my disabled self to Winn Dixie today and to Hell with Walmart. You have that red headed girl, Sonya Rayburn busting people for shoplifting when you all are doing the same thing by stealing from the customers. You either need to get your act together or close down completely. I am tempted to go to BBB unless I hear back saying that this problem has been corrected. Phyllis Wilcox

I do the majority of my shopping at Walmart and I am a huge fan of Online Grocery. Today, however, I am pissed at the experience I have had with online grocery. When I got home from picking up my groceries, the first thing I did was carry the eggs in. I purchased 3 dozen eggs. I sat them on the counter and then noticed some liquid on the floor and counter tops in my kitchen. Upon further review I discovered MANY broken eggs!! Of the 3 dozen I purchased, 10 total eggs were broken (pictured below). I was furious! I had a mess in my kitchen and after checking my car, there was also broken egg yoke in the backseat where the eggs had been placed. This is the first time in 5 years I have had such a horrible experience. I also left negative feedback for this experience (first time I have ever left negative feedback for online grocery). The eggs were the only thing in the back seat...nothing around them. I always put the eggs in the back seat to help protect them but today I guess that wasnt necessary. Once I got all the mess cleaned up, I put the rest of the groceries away. At this time, I discovered some smashed blueberries. It wasnt many, but it just goes with today's experience. Not only were they smashed, the lid to the container was all the way open. Next was the strawberries, this lid was also popped open. As to the produce, it appears that something heavy was put on the items and smashed the blueberries and popped open the lids to the berries. The amount of money spent doesnt matter in this instance. It is the care of the fragile items that bothers me. This is no way acceptable. I did submit a refund for the eggs. I did not for the blueberries. I just want corporate to be aware of this experience and hopefully will be able to use it to train new associates. This is Walmart #159, Conley Rd, Columbia, MO

Michele Alexander
4106 E Doe Creek Dr
Columbia, MO 65202
573-864-9201

I was supposed to be issued a refund for a lamp received damaged. I have called Walmart Customer Care 5 times in the last month, to no avail.
4 times I was told the refund had been issued. Today I was told there is no record of a refund. The representative told me he couldn't do it so I asked for a Supervisor. Instead, he spoke to the supervisor who told him to tell me to call my Credit Card provider!
This is beyond pathetic.
Obviously, no one on the Walmart staff is qualified to help with what should be a simple refund, OR they just do not want to be bothered doing the job they are getting paid to do.

I was shipped the wrong merchandise. When I called to report it all I got was we can't correct our mistake. I had to reorder and add additional merchandise to get free shipping and delay receiving my order. When I called to report your error, my order should have immediately been sent out. Is this the way you want your customers to be treated?

Why is the deli in the Ottawa Kansas store closed at 4:30 pm? Why do none of your associates or managers know if the deli is open?

Came by to change the oil on my vehicle and the attendant informed me it would be an hour. After waiting 1 1/2 hrs I went to check what was taking long and I finf out that there is only 2 employees running the entire shop. With two bays lined up with cars waiting for an oil change. And , a third bay with people waiting for tires. It took 2 1/2 hrs for my oil charge and there isn’t even a waiting room to sit down. This Walmart in Eagle Pass Texas needs a new manager because customer service sucks. I gave it a 1 out of 5 but in reality it’s a -1.

I was treated like a common criminal when I honestly missed ringing up one thing in my buggy. I was told they was going to search my entire buggy and I told them no they wasn't that I would pay for the thing I missed and then they proceeded to call the law on me and we had words and I left all the things I paid for and called customer service and talk to somebody else and I have not heard nothing back for my total order was around $200 that they still have.

9/13
Dropped my car off at Walmart at 9:44 am did not get it back until 12:37 for an oil change. Based on the number of cars in parking lot wait time was debatable. It was what they did to my tires that upset me. I requested they not put air in tires, my psi says 31 my tires last oil change were 28. 54, 45, 32 I can be sure but about the 32 but you get the picture. the cashier put on the receipt in customer comments "DON'T PUT AIR IN TIRE" in bold caps. get my car back not only did they put air, but they put 35 psi. Point out to the manager not only have I've been waiting to get my car back for over 2hrs but your mechanic over inflated my tires when the cashier was kind enough to put on the receipt not to touch them. My car should be at 31 psi. The manager Henry tells me if I read the inside of my door I would see that my tire should be at 32. So I informed him that if he reads his own receipts he would see the man put it at 35 and I instructed you not to touch them. I do not understand why a customer must point out something so obvious. As a woman I do know how to read a digital tire cage and check the manufactures recommendation label to keep my car running correctly.

I went to the Dearborn Michigan store. I had a whole cart of heavy stuff. I tried to check out but the hand scanner just kept beeping. I waited to try to get help. I finally got a young girl who looked at it and said it doesn’t work. I asked how was I suppose to lift everything to scan. She just starting walking away to chat with friend. I asked her to get a manager. She left and no one came back. I just voided the sale and found another that worked. I will never go to a Walmart again. I mean I was not rude. I was just trying to get help. I guess I will now switch to Target. Train your employees what customer service is about.

Hi. I writing regarding a different situation that occurred at my local Walmart in Port Charlotte, Florida. I had originally purchased a battery in June 2020, however this battery was replaced in January 20, 2021. I was told by the mechanic that this new battery would be covered under warranty until December 2021. My battery was dead and I needed to have towed after aroadside was unable to JumpStart. We I called to confirm they could replace it she I tow the car the first could not locate any information in the system. When they found my receipt in the system for the battery installed on January, 20, 2021, they said I just missed the warranty period for the first battery in June 2020. I was not told this and the sticker on the battery does not say 6/2021. The manager I spoke to acknowledge he was the person who worked on my battery and who spoke to me but keeps denying he told me my replacement date under warranty was December 2021. He said who does not know who would have ever said that and also the sticker with the date means nothing. I received false information and I am requesting this issue be resolved by honoring my year warranty on the battery that was installed and based on the information that was told to me.

I appreciate any help in this situation as I need my car for transportation. Thank you.

Chris Chamberlain

I been shopping at Walmart on Dunvale and westheimer Houston Texas 77063 since I was a baby my family been shopping at Walmart since they open I already know not to expect any customer service there but we spend to much money there not to have some respect as a customer this lady if I can call her that I ask for help about some material is sale by the yard she had an attitude the soonest I ask for help first I needed to know how much the yard was before I made a purchase she told me I suppose to know the price before I ask her for help she’s African so she kept mumbling something And kept telling me me I should of find the price I said well no and I try but when I scanned it it says is out of stock when the product is in my face then she got upset because she had to go check price she said it was 6.00$ a yard so I said never mind I don’t want to pay that so she said I wasn’t going to buy anything anyway I was just wasting her time and she kept saying stuff so I ask what’s your name ma’am I said it like 4/5 times and she kept ignoring me then
I said what’s is your name ma’am and she said what do you want my name for and she kept talking I don’t know I don’t understand her because she’s African so I went in to the front and speak to a manager and like always they don’t do anything so I don’t even know why I waste my time this complain is probably a waste of time as well

Everytime I go to Walmart, I have to leave because no Handicap Carts. They sitting on the park lot not charged are inside not charged this is ridiculous that I have to get back in my car and go somewhere eles to shop. Walmart on 71th Indianapolis, IN 46220 I make the complain at the store maybe one day they take care of the problem and the next time I go it's the same old problem.

Stocking issues-not enough product on shelves and sometimes no product. Bananas are too ripe so I go elsewhere for my bananas.

My wife and I visited your store located in Cicero, IL on South Cicero Avenue on Monday evening August 2nd, 2021. She went to the bathroom and indicated it was in a filthy condition. Extremely unsanitary and disgusting. A terrible odor (don't you have exhaust fans in there?) and nauseating.
Also, walking through the store , we came across various horrible smells in several areas.
This is the second time we went to this store and experienced similar conditions.
After the second time here and we will never come back to this store ever again.

Stan & Eva Sulkowski

Have feedback for Walmart?