Microsoft Customer Service

Contact Microsoft Corporate

Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080

Microsoft is a global technology company founded by Bill Gates and famous for the Windows operating system and the PC computer. The current CEO is Satya Nadella who took over in 2014 for Steve Ballmer. Microsoft is a global organization with thousands of employees, and is headquartered in Seattle Washington primarily, with offices around the world.

Customers primarily complain about Microsoft because of the poor quality of products including: PCs, Windows, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Office. Particularly certain products have had more challenges than others like the Windows Phone and Windows 10 OS. There are many negative reviews across the internet about these products.

In recent years, Microsoft began outsourcing much of it's customer service department outside of the United States. This makes contacting the company with problems even more of a challenge. Common feedback we see relates to poor customer support, bugs in software, problems with PC hardware, and overall frustration with a lack of innovation inside the company.

Microsoft Contact Information

• Microsoft headquarters address

• One Microsoft Way
    • Redmond
    • WA 98052

425-882-8080

Browse reviews of other Computers

Top Microsoft Complaints

I am receiving constant phone calls from 850-280-0055, claiming to be Microsoft, telling me that my Firewall was not turned on and my identity was stolen and to call them back for help. My desktops are protected by McAfee and show Firewalls to be on. I presume that this is a scam or an attempt by a 3rd party to sell me a service. Please confirm whether or not this phone number is Microsoft’s or an Affiliate.

When I installed Windows 10 a few months ago I went through all the regular settings just like every other time. I set it to automatically defrag and from what I can tell I am no longer allowed to turn off automatic updates for windows. I always used to do it myself once or twice a month when I had time to give it my complete attention. I miss it. And now my control has been removed and I have no way to tell my computer don't do ANYTHING else while I am trying to play my game. That really sucks. Anyway, here about two or three weeks ago I was restarting my computer and noticed that updates were automatically installing. Must have been quite a package as my computer had to restart a few times to get them all done. when it finally did fully start to my home screen the fans were running at 100%. Oh crap ...that's not supposed to happen . After trying and trying I can't get my thermal controls to function as they did pre-update. I tried windows update chat help. Your tech guy Nelson tells me my computer isn't properly maintained and wants me to pay $99.99 for a fix (to subscribe to something that would allow him to fix it) Nelson has problems. He claims to have told me what caused this problem. At one point he says he told me twice. I cannot find that information anywhere in our conversation. He says my computer overheats when I watch video or play game. I haven't seen any sign of that. It used to stay around 77 or 78 degrees. Now it's hitting 89 and 90 degrees. I don't even know if that is too hot. I guess Nelson doesn't know either because after mentioning how much I would like to know that (several times) he would not tell me. I think that was the most unhelpful chat I've ever had. Then he hung up on me for asking yet again how hot is too hot. What a jerk. Well I guess I did start off by asking if what windows update did to my computer was some kind of malicious attempt to ruin my computer. Unfortunately I am a 54 year old disabled man in poor health with PTSD and bipolar and heart problems and back injuries and even though I have passed at least nine kidney stones ...both of my kidneys are still full of stones even down into one of the tubes that go to the bladder. And I still need two more surgeries to unclog arteries due to severe peripheral artery disease. I kind live in Skyrim. This computer is my prize possession and pretty much the only thing of value that I have. I have no car . I live in a storage building. Windows Update messed up my thermal controls. Look it up and you will see that it has been happening for a while. At least as far back as Windows 8 to 8.1 update. Now no one charged me to mess it up so I don't want to hear any more about charging me to fix it. Nelson says there are missing dll or some services are not running. This Windows 10 install is only a few months old, if it has those kind of problems...again the fault is with Windows not with me. I did not help in any way to program Windows 10. Although whoever did program darn sure should have asked for my help. This really has a detrimental effect on my sanity and peace of mind. My complaint is that your tech guy Nelson is an A-hole and that windows update has turned willingly malicious to Alienware users. Google "Alienware thermal controls malfunction after windows update". This has been going on for a while. I have used and trusted windows update since I had 98 SE. Please tell me how to fix the problem. And please give me a way to set windows update to OFF or NEVER. Don't worry, I'll go in two or three times a month and go through each individual update and see if I want/need it. Like I used to do it. I can't tell you how many times my Skyrim has crashed to desktop because Automatic updates suddenly fired up in the background. Hateful …. malicious …. Mentally and emotionally damaging. Help Me Please

I am a 78 year old man living on social security, with my first computer bought on sale ai BEST BUYS, whose technition set up windows 10 WRONG. It had numerous problems updating..After 18 months your technition finally replaced windows 10 & solved the problem. Now while reading the news windows froze. After 15 minutes i held down the on button, like a technition told me in the past. When i turned it on again windows was gone. The next day march 23 i called for help. I was put on hold for hours which cost me over 1,000 minutes eventually over 11 days. I have talked to numerous technitions & also was given a wrong case number, (1440117220 by mr. Anshula) which I read back to the man to varify. At a later date i was told that case had been closed a year ago and given a new case number (1466532728 I have had humerous dates to fix my problem but after waiting hours with out a call I finally called back. and once again today april 3 and was told by a level 2 lady almost 4 hours after my appointment she needed to replace my windows and she will call back in 15 minutes. I am still waiting!. Please help me. philmaceliznj@mail.com. Now i am on my girlfriends windows 7 computer. Thank you for listening to my problem.

got notified that my mailbox will be shut down because I did not respond to updates. what updates???? do not shut down my mailbox. I am a senior citizen and I need my mail.

ter@microsoft.com
Mon 3/25/2019 9:19 PM
Your message to wehelp@microsoft.com couldn't be delivered. The group wehelp only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list. blackjack657 Office 365 wehelp Sender Action Required
lee jones
Mon 3/25/2019 9:19 PM
Sir about a week ago I got a message Security Key and it froze my page. It went on about windows blocked an unrecognizable and micoulish software. There were phone numbers for both the UK and USA. It went on to say some ting about a 25 digit code needed and to call Microsoft but I don't have a phone,. So I went on line to contact support some five hours later I was still trying to contact them. I ended up contacting an adviser who transferred me to some else that helped me.

CASE SRX146660408ID
Then I tried to update my other computer with windows 7 on it and got no where. I installed the 7 advisor for it but every time I ran it it failed. So again I went to support for help. If you read the notes for my case you can see what happened and didn't happen. One was suppose to be doing a remote fix but he lost contact and was suppose to have sent me a link to reconnect with him but he didn't send any kind of a link. I was told about the link from the next guy who was also trying to fix the problem. He was going to do a restart and was suppose to have put a link on my computer so he could reconnect with me he didn't because twenty minutes after he restarted my computer I never heard from him. So I'm still trying to get my computer ready for the updates coming up next month but can't get my computer ready to find out if it will take them. Needless to say I am a very unhappy person because your people don't seem to care about your customers Also I was told the support would be free and I still need it. lee

Windows 10 update took away my sound/audio. I want my audio/sound back.
ASAP! Come on Windows 10 idiots, I want my sound back!

Windows issued warning on my screen that I needed to turn off my computer as install updates. I did as told and when installation was complete I had no sound, that was last week I still have no sound. I have come to realize is that you stole my sound output device. I hate you and hope you all have short lives.

While I was playing your solitaire games, I was shocked to see an ad come up for Roundup weed killer. Roundup is a known carcinogen and is now paying millions of dollars to people who got cancer from using Roundup. Why would you support a company like that? Please don't send me or anyone else ads for Roundup. Please don't use their ads no matter how much they're paying you. Thanks for your consideration.

I was told by something that my computer had a virus or malicious bug and that if I did not call tech at18006427676 they were going to lock up my computer if this was Microsoft they already killed on tablet please stop these people thanks

My computer crashed during a Windows 10 installation. During the updates phase I turned the computer off because it was taking hours. I have now talked to 5 techs in the past 40 hours, got elevated to the 2nd level. Received a call from a man that went directly to voicemail. Why my phone didn't ring I have no idea. His message was almost indistinguishable, he spoke so fast I have now idea what 50% of the message said. I now have windows 10 on a USB drive and have tried to install it from there to no avail. Now I am going into a Microsoft store to see if someone that speaks English can help me. This is the worst customer service I have ever received in my entire life. Last night I was told that I was being transferred to a level 2 tech and it would only take 2 - 3 minutes. I was on hold for more than 90 minutes. Terrible training.

At this point I wish there was another operating system that I could use.

I bought my Dell computer 3 or 4 years ago & never really had any trouble with it until about a month ago when it started flipping out saying activate windows with a product number but I do not have one because it was in the computer when I bought it . I am wondering why I need to active my computer when it was working fine until these activate messages started popping up .

I keep getting your msn. is out of date. When I HIT THE button fix it the fowling the day I get the same thing

Your online help directions associated with any of your software STINKS! I have yet to go to a help tab on any of your programs and find the appropriate help that will guide me through the support that I need. You make what should be a simple fix so freaking complicated! If the entire world wasn't dominated by your software, I'd surely purchase another software. . . . Hmmm, maybe your dominance in the industry is the reason why you don't seem to care about making support understandable and simple to use.

I constantly receive messages from phone number 1-855-855-0670 informing me that my windows license has expired and that my windows no longer work. My computer works just fine and I have no problems with windows. I suspect this is a scam. Could you please check this out and do whatever you can to expose this scam? Thank you for your time.

Marvin Gilbert

can not download any windows 8,1 pro tried 50 times

On December 6th of this year I was denied access to my own computer and spent hours with a technician trying to unlock my account. Because I had an old email address that was in the system everytime I tried to change the account it did not work. I made a decision based on a discussion with an manager to have my system reset and guess what? my whole computer crashed. I have been back and forth with your company and no one is capable or willing to help me. I am $350 in the hole because of your company including Microsoft word which I lost as well. I called today to make a simple request to have this account removed. It has banking information and my old email address and I was told your company could not do that.
If I was hacked it would have been more of a pleasant experience. I have filed a formal complaint with the DOJ in North Carolina and am pursuing possible small claims or a request with the ACLU as this was an assault of my civil liberty to control access to my computer and my account. Kudos go to Geek Squad and to HP for successfully assisting me with downloading a driver for my printer. I wish I could say the same for your support technicians. I called and asked for a technician in the US because I knew overseas did not have any authority to help me but was hung up on. By the way, the technician from HP was from New Dehli and awesome and helpful. Your staff no

All I want is for my account to be removed. I have been a Microsoft customer for twenty years and this is the last computer I will purchase with your software. Shame on your company. I have kept all of the ridiculous emails on the resets and have tried to no avail on my own.

Since the latest update 11/18, when going to print a file from a website I have to save it to a file instead of being able to print outright. How can I avoid saving to a file before printing?

I have had the same email address since people began emailing, but thanks to you, I no longer can use it. You claim someone tried to hack into my account because I (ONE TIME ONLY) checked my email from my daughter's phone. I cannot give you the address of the latest person I emailed, because I haven't emailed anyone in months, and when I do, I don't put a subject heading.( I will TEXT my family and tell them to email grandkids' christmas list, etc.) I cannot access information emailed to me from my doctor because I can not longer get into my account. I can not believe that you will shut down an account without first checking with the owner. You people are imbeciles. I tried your online form, you keep telling me you can't let me in because I didn't send enough information (for the reasons mentioned above). One of your techs tried helping me, but AGAIN, since I can't answer those two questions, you won't let me in. What a bunch of idiots!!

After the windows 10 update in August, I have not been able to use my memory card reader. I have checked in Device Manager and according to it, windows has blocked my memory card and gave me a code 48. I have tried several different ways to get it to work including asking for help. Nothing has worked and my computer is a Gateway NE71B series laptop. Gateway is no longer in business. There is nothing wrong with my computer, I like it and it runs fairly fast. I need it to edit videos and load them up on YouTube. Can't use any of my video equipment with a memory card now, camera, GoPro, etc. I want to know what Microsoft is going to do about it. I don't believe I should have to pay for something that worked just fine until you updated my perfectly good computer. I'd appreciate a message back and a fix to this problem...
Eddie Bright.
PS I am retired and living in Thailand now.

renevarc2@hotmail.com (password "2006caddy")

ACCORDING TO MICROSOFT, my Account was "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" SINCE NOVEMBER 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX "YOUR PROBLEM"WITH Y ACCOUNT!!!!!!

10/4/2018 20:09 est

You actually ADMITTED you "wrongly suspended" my renevarc2@hotmailcom, password
"2006caddy", Account BACK IN NOV. 2017, AND YOU WON'T RESOLVE "YOUR PROBLEM" WITH MY ACCOUNT SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself, Microsoft.

Tim

I cannot buy Xbox live gold because it doesn't have my country in it. make every country in the world possible to buy Xbox live gold.

there so many people cheating in all black ops games games are unplayable i pay for xbox live so. i. can enjoy fair gameplay it. a joke call of duty does not have phone complaint department i. wonder micro needs. to step up and hold there feet to the and take responsibility for there. product x box live

Would rate my experience with Microsoft as a MINUS if it was possible

When I purchased my computer & software I was advised that the Microsoft software was perpetual.
Some months ago I took advantage of the 'FREE' upgrade you were offering from Windows 8 to
Windows 10, I am now locked out of everything!!!!!!!!
I keep getting the message "Microsoft Office cannot verify the licence for this product

I have spent hours trying to sort this out but to no avail, I am fed up with your rude Customer Support people that just hang up

Microsoft actually ADMITTED that they "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" my Account, renevarc2@Hotmail.com BACK IN NOVEMBER 2017 AND THAT CAN'T FIX THEIR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT TO THIS DAY!

Recovery failed too many times to even TRY any longer!

New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, FAILED, TOO!!

How can MICROSOFT be unable to get me back into the MICROSOFT ACCOUNT that MICROSOFT "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" ME FROM?!?

I CAN'T GET THAT AT ALL--THEY'RE MICROSOFT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Thurs., July 26, 2018 19:53

I called the Microsoft today because I got a message that said they had detected a virus on my laptop. So, I called 1-855-700-0580. The first guy I talked couldn't have been more rude and completely uninterested in actually helping. So, he goes on to tell me that I had several viruses, and that he could fix them in 5 minutes. And it would only cost me $300. I just bought this computer a week ago and told him I didn't understand why I would need to pay anything. He became very upset that he had to explain himself. Then he proceed to access the camera on my laptop while I was talking to him. I told him that he needed to get out of my computer immediately! There was no reason for him to even be in that part of my computer. He refused to stop, so I ended it for him.
I looked up how to fix the problem myself, it only took a couple minutes and didn't cost me anything. It's ridiculous that Microsoft would try to charge for something so simple, especially trying to charge that much. And their customer service personnel is awful! I'll never bother calling them again. I hope that they actually look into the guy that I talked to because what he did is very disturbing to me.

Microsoft ACTUALLY ADMITTED that they "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" my email/Hotmail Account BACK IN NOVEMBER AND THEY HAVE STILL NOT REOLVED THEIR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT--SINCE NOVEMBER, 2017!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST GROSSLY WRONG!!!

IS THERE A FORMAL NON-MICROSOFT SITE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT LIKE THE FCC AND OR ICS?!?

ACCORDING TO MICROSOFT, my Account was "WRONGLY SUSPENDED" SINCE NOVEMBER!!

Recovery FAILED SO MANY TIMES, it became pointless to even TRY any longer!

(password "2006caddy")

I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG--EVER TO WARRANT ANY SUSPENDED ACCOUNT--E V E R ! !

Friday, June 8, 2018 18:28est

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME get back into my Account/E-mail!

Thank you, GREATLY!

Recently, all files I have been trying to download on my PC only download .txt files. For example, if the download is not a .txt image, it will still save as one anyway, and I cannot find how to get rid of it. The .txt file does not show any text on the notepad, either. Other than that, everything seems fine.

The Australia Microsoft Assure Account phone number (132958) is not working. I then found this page with a Toll free phone number: 425-882-8080 and it too does not work.
Any idea of what is going on at Microsoft?
ianbutw@bigpond.com this replaces ianbut@westnet.com

Your start up screen keeps asking me if i like the picture. I have said yes to a few but many no's. Why do you keep asking me and showing me different pictures? Show me what I said I liked and stop with the ugly pictures. I should be able to pick my start up screen and not you keep asking me if i like the picture. What are you taking up an international survey on what people like? Also, I feel like you should not be constantly connected to my PC and i find that an infringement of my privacy. This is my pc not yours to manipulate!

(password "2006caddy")

ACCOUNT WRONGLY SUSPENDED MONTHS AGO!!!

MICROSOFTT ACTUALY ADMITTED THIS BUT HAS YET TO RESOLVE IT!!

Recovery and New Account-creations al failed multiple times!!

What is my complaint .. Hmmm . Let's see I purchased the for mentioned items a free standing bathtub , a Kohler floor mount bath filler a Kohler toilet a Kohler urinal .. ? And urinal a the same time because I was anticipating they would arrive together so I could have the contractors install at the same time .. So the bathtub arrived . With a toilet seat .? .a week later and after calling to ensure the toilet would be arriving the following Friday .so it could be installed , .don't forget I have the seat ! Only the tank arrived when I complained they said sorry it appears the order got separated and is now lost in transit .? I Had to cancel the Order but was asked to return the seat ! .lol . No 2 item the floor out bath filler some 900 dollars I paid ? It Didn't come with the base mount as expected causing a delay in the install I have reorder reordered this unit ..this is I,am told is being shipped Who's knows ? ..item 3 the Kohler urinal didn't come with flush unit as I expected so instead I had to negotiate having a flush valve sent out to complete the the install ..GREAT I thought a result ..Only it's the wrong flush valve unit for this particular urinal ..! OH SHIT .! Again I have re ordered this piece and now await it's untimely arrival as yet it doesn't show it has shipped so I,am now wondering if this has been taken care of or not .? . In short Not only has this experience been a frustrating and overwhelmingly inconvenient one to say the least having to call over dozen times to re order to explain again & again the problem at hand was irritating tedious and a waste of my time ., I was promised a call back today from a supervisor to ensure all orders would be completed and taken care off I called her 4 times and received her voice mail every time as yet no call back from this individual ! HOW RUDE . To some up ..iI will NOT be using WAYFAIR ..to complete the many other projects there are in this 6,000 sq ft house renovation project .. 6 bathrooms All in need of a remodel .. Not to mention the kitchen and the lists are endless ..you have to ask yourself where you should be if it costs you your smile ! ...not smiling . Not buying from WAYFAIR .AGAIN ..! ..

I give up. Microsoft wins, AGAIN :(

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

Log# 1413681566Me again renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy" Account Suspended log #1413268270" Friday 1-26-2018 Monday 1-29: Your request has been submitted...."

STILL CAN'T GET INTO MY EMAIL--FOR MONTHS!!!

Tried to talk to customer service rep. Chatter was louder than the rep speaking. He told me nothing could do. Wanted info in Microsoft 365 personal, office home/student (2016), home 365 5 user and prices. Couldn't hear due to background louder than he. When call and not have to tell to ask him to repeat? Can the requested info be e mail?
Sincerely James Mayes. Frustrated customer.

My husband William Hartnett died on July 21 , 2017. In Orange County Ca.
I can't contact you to talk to you ... You charged a new subscription to a dead man. I don't do computers as you can see. Please HELP. I need that money back and I don't know what services you provide anyway. My email is mhartnett@socal.rr.com. Phone 310-257-1990. Please call, I like humans with brains, not unintelligent computer voices! They are extremely frustrating. Especially since the option is never dead husband.

I hv tried for over a week to unsubscribe my Microsoft office. It was up for renewal on nov 24. It goes in to a blank page once I hit on unsubscribe. I received an email to do this but to no avail. When I called support, two people hung up on me and three people said they can't unsubscribe that they have to renew it at 99 dollars. ??? One person gave me a number to call billing and it was another salesperson from India. This is a disgrace!!! What a mess. I hv to go to American rxpress to fight it. I was told I hv to renew? No support center whatsoever.. This sucks big time. Going to apple computer and products !!!!!

"It looks like someone else might be using your account"

To help you—and only you—get back into renevarc2@hotmail.com, we need to verify that it's yours.

recovery failed too many time to even try again!!

I want to file a Formal Complaint NOW!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Unable to get into my email FOR MONTHS!!

Recovery failed too many times to even try again.

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

File a Formal Hotmail-access complaint against Microsoft for my inability to get into my email FOR A VERY UNREASONABLE LENTH OF TIME--MONTHS!!

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy"

Recovery AND even New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, have FAILED TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT!!

UNACCEPTABLE!!

Next step is Contacting the FCC to report Microsoft for their EXTREMELY POOR HOTMAIL SERBVICE!!

(password "2006caddy")

renevarc2@hotmail.com, password "2006caddy" I have completely ran out of patience!! I have been having problems getting into my email for an extremely long time (check your records) . Recovery AND even New Account-creations, that NEVER WANTED, have ALL FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES!!

I am really tired of being kept up at night by updates from Microsoft on my laptop. These updates are recent updates to the 1703 version, and the windows defender updates. My Toshiba Satellite laptop hates your updates, and so do I. These updates are taking more than a half an hour to initialize, and at night when I want a fast update, this simply WILL NOT DO. I am tired of sitting on the update screen without any response when it should be downloading my updates and installing them immediately. I am tired of sitting at the blue screen that tells me windows is updating, do not turn off your computer, only to wait more than a half and hour for NO RESPONSE!!! I am tired of the slow update process, incessant and HUGE update files which keep me up at night. I don't have a slow internet connection, and at around 40MB connection with Centurylink these downloads should be lightning fast. I also have a SSHD in my system which usually installs programs rather quickly. Please do something to correct these problems. It is extremely frustrating for the end user when they want to update their system and everything comes to a stand still. And end users DO NOT appreciate being kept up all hours of the night for updates which should be MUCH faster and Do NOT appreciate having to watch update screens which are unresponsive. PLEASE FIX these issues. Your end users deserve better service, than to be kept up at night by Microsoft Windows UPDATES.

Mike Richins
mrichins6979@outlook.com

Unable to get into my email FOR MONTHS, honestly MONTHS!!
Recovery AND EVEN NEW ACCOUNT-CREATIONS HAVE FAILED TOO MANY TIES TO COUNT!!

I am SO SICK of this. I do not think I even have a valid email account anymore! Original account renevarc2@hotmail.com is not working anymore (password "2006caddy") So I made a New Account tcrenevarc@hotmail.com and now IT IS NOT WORKING! NOW WHA..."

EXTREMELY POOR Customer Care/Service, Microsoft!

Unable to get into ,my email/Hotmail FOR MONTHS--LITTERALY MONTHS!!

Recovery AND Even New Account-creations, that I NEVER WANTED, have ALL FAILED TOO MANY TIMES TO EVEN TRY ANYMORE!!

(I guess no email for me, Thanks Microsoft (sic).

(password "2006caddy")

"It looks like somebody may be using your account" FOR MONTHS!!!!!

Recovery AND even New Account-creations FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES!

Next step is a Formal Complaint about Microsoft with the FCC and IC.

You took OVER my computer while I was using it on my Version Jet pack which I/we pay for. I feel like you OWE me for the minutes used plus my down time! here do I send your bill?

I don't know why I am bothering you AGAIN, just desperate, I guess. renevarc2@hotmai.com (password "2006caddy") "It looks like somebody may be using your account" for an extremely long time. Recovery failed too many times for me to even try anymor..."

:-(

After installing the new windows 10 update (13-11-16) which is suppose to make "the online world" more secure, my system has refused to connect to WIFI. This is an non secure channel without password protection (it belongs to a hotel where I work so setting up password protection is not up to me), maybe that is the reason why windows does not allow me to connect. Though during troubleshooting gave me advice to plug cable in the laptop and restart rooter in order to get WIFI!!! With my other devices without windows 10 connect to the network without any trouble so the problem is definitely not with the router. I had to recover the system and use the settings from 11-11-16. System is working again and capable to go online.

I purchased Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It was working fine until last night when it said I had to install it. I don't know why since I already did as I had been playing the card games. I had to uninstall it to reinstall, but now it states it cannot install due to my internet connection? How is this possible? I can install other apps, I can install apps/games from other companies, I can check my email, send email, go to other websites to do business yet Microsoft cannot install an app.

What is going on with your website? This isn't the first time I have had issues with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I went for months after paying last year not able to pay due to some glitch with Windows 8 and Windows 10. I had installed 10, but uninstalled due to the fact that many of my programs which were/are Microsoft would no longer work including the Solitaire Collection. I do not want Windows 10 as there are still issues with it. Too many of my friends are having problems with it.

To be honest I cannot understand why Microsoft did Windows 8 especially allowing it to be installed on computers that do not have touch screens. It defeated the whole point. If you wanted something like Apple and the iPads, all the computers that had Windows 8 on them should have been touch screens. I've adapted, but I do not like the issues that keep cropping up with the apps. This is one of Microsoft not some other company. You need to fix the issues. I'm about ready to switch to Macintosh even though they are more expensive they do not have this many problems.

I want to either be able to install Microsoft Solitaire Collection again or I want my money back since it is this app. This is fraud by deception. You allow a customer to install and play for a couple of months then you allow glitches to where they can't play anymore so they lose the money they spent on the app. Do I have to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission? I will as I've done so against AT&T, etc.

I doubt if I, as well as many others, will get any satisfaction from my complaint. I'm sure you have had many of the same complaint. The pictures are bad (stretched horizontally). First, I think you knew you were sending out an unfinished OS - much worse than any one before. Then when you realized the mistake you made, you secretly announced that the user could go back to a previous OS. I would like to enjoy my pictures undistorted. If you guys are so smart, I'm sure you could com up with a fix. If not, let those us who hate 10 go back to our previous OS. That would give you many brownie points. At age ninety, I can't wait much longer.

Microsoft Windows downloaded the latest update on my computer today (9/23/2016) and now my printer will not respond and you've added I bunch of stuff that I will probably never use. (God knows what else will not work anymore.) This is not the first time one of your downloads has caused me problems. Why can't you leave well enough alone or at least give me the option to add or not, with a detailed description of what it is. I'm a 76 yr old user with little computer tech knowledge and not a computer geek. I'm sick of the problems MS has created for me. Send me a free tech to get my computer to work. Forget your chat and other ways, they have prove to be useless to me in the past.

I have used Excel many times to create data sets. When I imported data in Excel from other programs, the choices for delimited columns always popped up. Setting the columns by tabs, spaces or commas, or manually setting the columns were the options. Now, what in the world did you do with the delimited width function for cutting and pasting data into Excel? I have attempted numerous times, to cut and paste hundreds of data points into the new Excel and the delimited width function never comes up for more than one data point!

Whose brilliant idea was it to get rid of the function to open automatically when pasting in more than one data point. Now, I have to manually enter hundreds of data points in order to create a spreadsheet with more than one column! Why is it that every time you decide to "update" the programs, you change it so they are no longer user friendly. Brilliance is not the word that comes to mind!

Unfortunately I'm a novice at computers but I now see I was charged too much! Late Friday 7/29/16 my home pc registered a critical event & an automated voice on a popup told me not to close my computer but to call for technical support at 888-508-5395 which I did.

With all the background noise it was extremely difficult for me to hear this person who had heavy foreign accent & called himself John Harrison. After telling him my problem he gave me some instructions then remotely added Supremo 1 & ShowMyPc to my pc & proceeded to diagnose my computer. He informed me that my Malware bytes was still running Windows 8 & had not been updated when I changed over to Windows 10 about 4 months ago so I had not been protected. There were about a hundred errors & warnings showing) He said I had Trojans & showed me in the event viewer something labeled as csrss.exe and lsass.exe. He said they had to be removed. Basically I felt I had to trust what he was telling me since I'm far from being a computer programmer.

John then transferred me to Sam Morgan. Sam said I needed network security & the best program was Quick Heal Total Security & that once I paid he could install it & get rid of the Trojans. I could not compare prices on the program since he had remote control but he did show me a Best Buy comparison page which listed their price of the program at $399 for a year. I said I couldn't afford that. He then typed up a note on my pc showing what the Security program would do, provide anti-malware software, Network protection, bank protection & email protection & IP protection) as well as the Microsoft price of $199 for a year.

I said even that was out of my reach. I'm a senior citizen with an extremely low income of Social Security. So he said he could arrange a payment of $100 on 8/05/16 and another payment of $99 the next month on 9/16/16. Since I now was in the middle of a critical event where he was in control of my pc & feeling I had no other choice I finally agreed even though that would take up most of my monthly food monies. He had me type out my personal bank card information on the note. I did so even though it seemed a very informal of a way of paying for a program.

As I watched the screen Sam then proceeded to remove the Trojans and then uninstall my Avast, Win8key, Mozilla Maintenance, Team Viewer & Adware Cleaner. He then Installed 360 Total Security, CCleaner & Microsoft Security & Chrome. I said I didn't want Chrome & also wanted to know if he was finished shouldn't he remove the Supremo 1 & ShowMyPc, since they were the programs which remotely were controlling my pc? He said they should keep it on until Monday where they would come back to see if everything was working correctly. It's Monday 7 pm & they have not been back to remove them) He then transferred me back to JH who removed the Chrome & wrote a note that they were finished.

Now since John & Sam were able to remove the Trojans & install a good security program which I would otherwise not know how to do, I plan to keep part of my bargain & pay the first $100, but also plan to tell my bank not to pay the other installment of $99. I should hope in the future Microsoft techs are not allowed to try to charge people more than what the trending price is.

I was operating windows viewer on my photo images. The computer took me out of viewing and is installing windows 10 which do not want as it can wipe out other programs. I don't want it. I never want it. I buy a computer with an operating system, load my programs, and never change after I was burnt. I still have an XP with all its photoshop; programs and it still works fine. I don't see how you can just take over my computer and do whatever you want? I want an explanation. I have no control of my computer. This is being sent via my Apple Internet computer because I can't use my Windows computer.

Someone keeps telephoning me as a Microsoft Employee trying to sell me support service. Every time I receive this call it is from a blocked phone number and the voice is from the same person. I have told them I am not interested and to stop calling me. On 2-27-2016 I again received one of these calls, and again told them to stop calling. This time, I was told that the only way to stop the calls is to pay $19.95 as it is federal law. I hung up but within 20 minutes I received 3 calls from this blocked number which I did not answer. I cannot believe that this is truly from Microsoft but if it is, it must stop or I will be forced to start a campaign about how Microsoft is in the business of harassing people which will also involve the US Legal System. Your help in resolving this problem would be appreciated or we will meet in court.

I purchased "Omar Sharif Bridge" from the Microsoft apps store and purchase was charged to my Visa. But, game will not download. When I tried to get technical help, I was told I had to pay $149.00 for Subscription to fix problem. I can't find anyone to give me my money back. Please refund the purchase money. In my opinion your support service is worst in the world.

Microsoft has done a dump and run on product support for loyal customers. They no longer supply critical replacement parts for surface pro 2. I needed to replace the power supply (brick) for a surface pro 2. Went to Microsoft store and was told MS no longer has parts and to try amazon. Called MS support phone line and was told that they never heard of going to amazon and to call the MS online parts store. Called on line part store and was told to use the surface.com/power cord website. No help there, the person obviously didn't understand. I've never had this experience with any other laptop manufacturer so soon in the product cycle or even years later. Don't ever buy a MS hardware product if this is the type of support we can expect. They clearly don't understand how long products are kept in service.

I have had my Microsoft Windows phone (640) for 3 months and the whole time I have been disappointed, when I purchased this phone I had no idea that I was not gonna be able to get the same apps as others, I think it's unfair, windows users should be able to have the same apps as any other phone. I just hope they know they are loosing customers and nothing but bad reports, if something is not fixed and soon I will have to switch phones and never come back to windows. Sincerely, and very unhappy customer.

I placed a Nextbook tablet in the hands of Roy Rimmer about 4 months ago to add windows ten to my android table. He was to keep both operating systems on the tablet. He assured me this could be done. It took about 2 months to communicate to me that it was done but forget to bring it with him. Then that is when he told me he took the android system off the table and that windows ten was to big and I needed a new processor. I was very upset that he didn't follow my instructions and no call to verify that by putting windows on the tablet I would need additional work. I told him that it is his responsibility to notify me that what I requested could not be done. I asked him to please put the tablet in the condition I gave him and he said he would.

I have reached out to him many many times and he does not return my calls and I still do not have my tablet which has been about 4 months now. This is unacceptable and and I have been very upset that a I would have my tablet stolen from me. I want my tablet back operating and at no charge. He didn't do what I requested, nor asked me what he should do when windows ten would not operate properly. If he no longer has my table then Microsoft needs to give me a new tablet asap. 4 months is not acceptable and with no communication I'm afraid something has happened to my tablet. He is an experienced tech and before he started the work should have been confident it would work. He will not return my tablet or calls. I have no means to get on the internet from my home cause my tablet is all I had. Im very upset and Microsoft needs to fix this problem asap.

On 04.12.15, I purchased item (MS Office Home and Student) for £99.00 from amazon order # 026-6410323-2226742. On 20.01.16, my IT adviser and MS Solutions Provider, Jamie Seviour of Frometech Ltd (contact details below). advised me to buy the MS O365 Business Premium to include MS Exchange so that my business could put up and host a website, could run email and share contacts/ calendars. I started a free trial and am looking to purchase this when the trial comes to an end.

The consequence of the purchase of the MSO365 is that I no longer need any of the apps from the original student license. I contacted MS (mid Jan), explained the situation in its totality and asked for a refund. MS advised me that I would receive a call to discuss and progress the refund. I received a call from MS (a re-seller) who couldn’t help me. He advised me that MS would be in touch. Had I known that I should have contacted Amazon, I would have done. Legally, having been advised by MS that I would receive refund, there has been consequential loss when these funds have not come through.

I didn’t receive any further call. In spite of me trying to contact MS on a number of occasions over 4 weeks, either online chat with Office 365 or ringing MS support in Uk, no-one was able to help. I contacted Amazon on 30th January who informed me that the cooling off period had essentially come to an end and I couldn’t receive any refund from them.

I spoke to MS again today but unable to help. I am seeking full compensation in the form of 24 months free O365 Business Premium Service.

Well Excuse me but with windows 10 you have sold your souls to the Bloody minded. Do you have any real consciences? Are you predicting and deliberately planning to make people Sheeple? Stop This invasion of our liberties. You are asking People (sheeple) To give to you their rights.

With windows 10 you are deliberately sucking people in with your free offer for the Update. You know full well that what you are asking in return from the people for that free program is information from that program that is sent to cloud? I for one will never do that. I will keep my right to retain my info on my console and leave you blood suckers the hell out of my personal bizz. What you are asking people to do is Freely give you all their details and trust that the information they give you will be safely handled and their rights protected. And you expect us to trust this?

You will sell info, you will find loop holes in the law and you will make your profit at the expense of your clients .. That much I know for sure. So Prove me wrong and withdraw windows 10 directives encouraging people to upload to clouds of any Kind at all In any shape or form. In the mean time I will be telling any one that will listen Not to trust such an obviously personal liberty infringing and Evilly manipulative directive as Load to cloud and save space on your computer ... We all know that you intend on forcing the issue by limiting space on a computer drive so as to encourage people willing or not to use the cloud.

I will not Be Fleeced or manipulated by You Or any other company trying to hide behind Policy or for that matter loop holes in either the public's understandings or letter of the law . I Am No Fool And I am Not Alone in My opinion and suspicion of the true intentions behind this form of personal forced disclosure of the general public's personal information . We ARE NOT (CATTLE ) Don't you dare assume I will sit here and let you round us all up and except your brand. Tell you what Mr Microsoft? How about you disclose to the whole world in an email to all of those who use your devises or software or services all of your daily doings in exchange for what we are being asked to give you and your minions?

Since September I have called Microsoft to cancel a monthly fee that we keep receiving. Every month they tell us that they are refunding the fee and closing everything such as credit card information. To date we keep receiving monthly charges. This is not customer service to your client. Everyone takes the lead but no one completes the task that has been asked by the customer. I cannot believe being a large company that taking care of your customers are not the top of your business. I would never order or purchase anything from microsoft. I hope that following through on a client request will be at the top of providing great customer service. As for me I am very disappointed on the way this has been handled.

I am receiving phone calls from 724-422-9755 a few times each day. They are saying that they are windows and your computer has a problem. I told them to stop calling and they continue. This is a scam, you would not call my wifes phone number. The Microsoft corporate headquarters needs to look into this matter, so that other customers will not get scammed. This needs immediate attention. thank you

I was browsing YouTube, as I often do, and my internet was disconnected. I called Microsoft and asked them to fix the problem. The solution was for one employee (whom I shall not mention) to scan my computer, abort mid-way, and then point out all my security problems and NOT fix them and tell me to buy security when I specified that I had no means to do so.

I have recently bought a Microsoft Lumia Mobile Phone and cannot access most features on this phone, so it would appear that I have wasted my money. Although it allows me to generate a code to confirm my email address it does not allow me to use this 4 digits code to verify this email address. What will you do to fix problem? Problem must be resolved asap for confidence in Microsoft products.

I bought office home and student 2010 in march 2013 I used the product key to install this on my laptop but this laptop has broken the screen is shattered so I cant see anything. I contacted 5 of your advisers 2 on Monday 4th jan. the service has been appalling and I am very very upset you really need to look at your team. The following are just some of the complaints I have: Monday 4th Jan - evening around 18.00pm
adviser I kept writing the product key down wrong, took ages to answer each question, it was hard to understand him, told me he couldn't download this and I would have to by another one, my partner talked to him and said this is not correct and he was very unhelpful.

Monday evening still 19.00 pm: adviser 2 was unable to write the product key down correctly, my partner who is a computer wizard was unable to understand the lady and she took over my computer to download X16-32007.exe though this lady was polite and did do what we asked, it was hard to understand her, sadly my internet connection was awful last night and the computer crashed, we were given a case no 1320646446. Tuesday morning around 11.00am: 3rd Adviser, couldn't write the product key down correctly, was stalling and turned his microphone off without telling me what he was doing, said my product key was wrong though I pointed out I had a case no from last night, was very unhelpful, It was hard to understand him, this is awful service, so decided to re phone.

For the leading software company I think this service is awful all I'm asking for is a DVD that I can install an old package onto my computer due to im doing a college course and need Microsoft word. I have wasted hours talking to people from other countries that are unable to write a stupid code down in English.

I would need days to tell you how I feel about my Lumia 735 phone. Also ms account in computer uses password one time then it will say you entered it wrong and you have to go through all the bull of setting up a new one. I can't wait to get rid of my phone. I call it useless friendly. Can't even get phone number for customer service.

I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 and trial 365; it is almost dysfunctional! It is the same old Windows made more difficult to navigate. You are about to see me go to Apple if Microsoft cannot get it right.

Microsoft is the worlds (almost worst) invader of personal computers. Everyone in this company believes Microsoft is now under foreign ownership. Americans would not invade our privacy (and adds) like you are doing at this time. If I could, I would get rid of all five of our Microsoft machines (some of our internet customers agree) and find another that would let me use the machine for purposes I designed. NOT TO "hawk" PRODUCTS as Microsoft. does. And all the while, offering less with your machines---ie. I let Microsoft put Windows 10 on my personal machine and found you had removed the games that were on the machine.

I am unable to print envelopes any more due to the new Microsoft Windows version that was "dumped" on us with the latest upgrade. Thought you might want to know. Maybe next year we will be able to get Christmas letters out in less than two weeks of fighting with it. Back to hand addressing.

My hotmail account got hacked and the ONLY system they have in place for determining ownership of someone's account is through an automated system. The system doesn't work for anyone that rarely uses their hotmail account. The security information had been changed by the hacker and so even the security question I was being asked was written in Venezuelan (the hacker was from Venezuela, thanks to an email I got informing me of the person's IP)! I spent 4 days trying to talk to customer services and they just kept saying the same thing over and over "keep trying the automated system that rejects you every time because you're not giving us enough information". When I demanded contact information for a complaints department, my case was closed and no one ever replied to my messages.

I went through your so called free upgrades to windows ten on five of my computers and it unactivated my my Microsoft office 2010 pro on two computers and will not let me reactivate them. It says the serial numbers are invalid. I am getting sick and tired of paying for things with you people and I run a lot of equipment and pay a lot of money and have nothing but problems on this activation crap the last few years. If you are going to sell it if people's computers crash or get a virus or upgrade and need a reload you should not have to go through this grief.

Resent this forced downloading of Windows 10 upgrade. I hit later and still downloads. You do permit an opt out but only at the end. This sucks. Next computer will be an Apple.

I am currently using windows 10 for editing purposes on my two novels. What I am complaining about is this: When I try to use the Replace and replace all function it does not work and I must go thru each chapter to where I have something in quotes to make the change. I would appreciate it if you could activate this replace and replace all function.

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and its the worst operating system I have ever tried, there is no easy way to run Win 10 I cannot even transfer my files via easy transfer. Having had MS products since 1995 using Win. 95,98,XP and 7. I am returning the computer and getting one with Win.7. If you do not offer a better easier system to use this will be my last MS product. I will go to Apple products.

I will be discontinuing the use of Microsoft computers very soon. Upgrading to Windows 10 has been nothing but problems and confusion. I've lost all my email, parts of my picture's, my movie maker is gone and in general these apps and programs are extremely difficult to understand. I was happy with windows 7 and sometimes had minor problems, but Windows 10 has made using my computer depressing and I don't want to use it anymore. I give 0 Stars.

I got upgraded to office 2013 (because word in 2010 broke) at work this morning. Outlook looks AWFUL and despite my best efforts (and some very useful help tips from others who feel the same on the internet).. 40 mins in and I cannot make it look anything like it used to. Grey has got to be the most depressing color you could have chosen, bring back the blue please. How can a register my feedback with Microsoft?

I have a lot of complaints! However, the worst yet is waiting for Windows 20 minutes while it goes 'round and 'round when I'm trying to submit important information to The Employment Development Dept for my disability claim! 3 forms I've tried to submit. The first one disappeared because I hit the back button in an attempt to stop Windows 10 from going 'round and 'round! The 3rd one is spinning right now and has been for the last 20 minutes! I'm afraid to do anything but let it keep spinning because I cannot afford to lose my information!

Had a windows 10 automatic update and shutdown. When turned back on was a message that windows hadn't reloaded and to do a system recovery. I chose the option to save files which it did most but did delete many of my programs, some that had come pre-installed on my computer. I've been able to download most of the ones that I use frequently, but it's been time consuming. I couldn't download or retrieve the Microsoft 10 office starter that came preloaded on my computer and probably the program use most and even though I have most of my important things saved to a flash drive, with no program to open them, they're pretty much lost, including tax info and my Dad's obituary There are many important business and personal communications that I need.

In trying to find a way to get it back, I'm told it isn't compatible with windows 10, even though it worked fine when I originally installed the upgrade. There aren't any free upgrades offered anymore and to purchase a new office suite or even just word is quite expensive and no guarantee that they would open my documents. This is a real mess and I am not a happy camper. That and not being able to find things and just general recurring issues. I decided I'd just go back to 7 but it says the file is no longer there and won't recognize my recovery disc. Okay I can live with 10 but am royally ticked that I can't get my office documents without buying an expensive update. Oh if I could do it all over again, knowing what I know now. I certainly won't recommend any of my friends who've waited to upgrade. I want my Office 10 starter back!

I am a long time Microsoft user, mostly happy, keep going back and have bought for my family. I had to set up a Microsoft account years ago. I have lost my password, I never set up outlook, I have never been in it other than to get the stuff going for the computer. Last night I thought i would set up the outlook and it did not ask for a password and now I am locked out. The bad part is my computer is locked and I am getting very upset, I have no info to get to reset so I am out of luck with outlook. I do not know how this is customer friendly. I am not ready to give up on Microsoft but you make my life hell. Only with old information can I reset, I have none...what about helping? Or is it you got my money and screw you? I would rate Microsoft less than one star if I could right now.

After researching Windows 10, I value my privacy more than a software package. Also I have found a lot of files on my hard drive for Windows 10; ie GWX, etc., which I remove from task manager every day. I believe it to be an intrusion on my right to decide what software will run or won't run on MY computer. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT INSTALL WINDOWS 10. I have tried, without success to delete the files associated (I am the administrator for MY computer). I want to know how to remove the files.

I had paid $200.00 to have my computer fixed by a Microsoft tech. After fighting with him for a couple of day's he never fixed it right and I wound up buying a new computer. He will not stop calling me all year and I keep telling him to stop calling, keep the dam money and quit calling I now get up to five calls daily of harassment from him with different tel. # numbers. He is a very disturbing person. My opinion he is a mental case! Your tech. are out of control scam artist. How do I stop this crap? or do I have to get a lawyer and sue ? The Tel. number he mostly uses is 305-560-5492.

I received an E-Mail from Micro Soft stating that someone was trying to access my Network. Nov 7th, 2015 02:57A.M. GMT. Location: Kbingo,, Nigeria. I.P. Address: 191.28.119.144. I was advised to fill out a consumer complaint form and provide this reference no: AZ-4819. I do not recognize this party that is trying to make a prohibited connection to my Network.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. It has been the biggest mistake I have made! Windows 10 is the biggest piece of crap I have found! I lost all my links and now my computer has become possessed! I am not a computer tech person and find all this a major pain in the bum! I really want Windows NT back as my computer and systems worked the best with that. I have lost the games I would play, now my mail acts up and my computer is running slower than ever!
I should SUE you for what you have done to me and all the stress it has caused! You have no consideration for people like me!

I am the owner of a Dell laptop computer which currently uses Windows 7. For some time I have been receiving advertisments from yourselves extolling the virtues of the new operating system, Windows 10 requesting me to update my system. I have been assured that my current system is compatible with Windows 10 and that I can update for FREE. It also tells me that I can revert to my previous system if not completely satisfied. On 30th October I decided to make this conversion and started the process. After a very considerable time (over 4 hours) my laptop confirmed that all necessary work had been done and that Windows 10 was now loaded on to my machine. I started up my machine in anticipation of using a new operating system. A beautiful picture filled the screen and an icon asked me to go on the internet. The word 'welcome' appeared and that was IT. After some time at the screen I finally managed to get up my old screen saver from Windows 7 with the error message 'Dell Stage requires Windows 7' On Monday I took my laptop to a local computer repair shop in Basingstoke and referred the problem to them.

Today, Wednesday', I picked up my laptop and was advised by the technician that the error message was indeed correct and that my laptop is unable to accept 'Windows 10'. Your misleading advert has cost me the sum of £85.00 (receipts available) to bring my laptop back to the state which it was in last Friday and I should be grateful if you would kindly re-inburse me for this amount which I can ill-afford and which I had no need to spend in the first place. In view of this unfortunate incident you may well wish to consider making suitable alterations to your advert.

Paul Snape
;p

Windows 8.1 kept bugging me and I tried to avoid but, had no choice but to let it download and install on my PC and now I have lost a lot of data and the main problem is all of Microsoft office is gone. I am so sick of you people forcing hard working people to run your crappy programs and be your guinea pigs. I want something done about this. This is not right and if you don't make it right I will damn sure never use this crap again.

I wanted to do some work tonight on my laptop. I started my computer. Microsoft decided I should not to work tonight. Microsoft hijacked my computer and forced it to restart and then proceeded to install 59 Updates. More than 2 hours later it is not done. And I got no work done. Does Microsoft really have the right to hijack my computer? Isn't that theft? I am going to Google Docs b/c Microsoft with no permission stole my compute for the night and decided I would not get anything done. This is why you should never buy a PC!

Having got a new laptop I first called Microsoft and asked if you could help transfer my office 365 to the new laptop. Microsoft turned the process into such a frustrating and unnecessary lengthy process costing me much in phone costs so I aborted the attempt deciding I would handle the situation without your help. I therefore cancelled my old subscription due to run out on 6/11/15 account email. I then set up a new account (I don't care that there is a cross over) using the email address as above which was fine for a whole 2 days. But now when I try and use same it comes up with a message to update my account!! when I do it then comes up that account updated to include this computer. However that is immediately followed by a notice that says Microsoft do not recognize the license and I am promptly cut off. I checked the email sent to me re confirmation of order and it appears to me that you have combined the two accounts and just renewed my old subscription therefore cancelling out the new one? This is extremely inconvenient and unacceptable to me = I called Customer Services again today and again gave up due to the length of time they kept me hanging on the phone without any sign of this situation being resolved. Please rectify this URGENTLY my contact email address for the complaint is on the email I sent to Microsoft.

I have been trying for a week to install Windows 10. When installed several technical problems arose. Upon contacting customer support several times over the last week, I have been humiliated, laughed at, and lied to. At least 5 call backs were promised and none made. My real complaint to Microsoft is that I have lost over $700 because of this. At one point my computer was rendered non-operational by Microsoft. I am asking one more time, please Microsoft, I need some technical customer service!

After purchasing and downloading Microsoft, making monthly payments I have an issue arise and when I called to get help with the issue I am told that the ONLY way to fix this issue is if I pay you guys $109.99, yet that is not telling me what the problem is that is so they can try and figure out the damn problem. So, basically what you guys are saying is that your product is crap and that you're not sure if you can even fix the issue but still expect me to pay you guys to do nothing? I want this issue resolved and not by paying you guys even more money, I want you to stand by your product! Stop trying to get as much money as you can out of people before you even tell me what the problem is.

I was purchased a Microsoft-532 mobile few months ago but it's charger got damaged . So,I go to the nearest Microsoft service center at Barasat, Kolkata-700124, West Bengal, India.They acknowledge the same and give me a acknowledgement no. i,e Jobsheet No. 818504886/150901/022 dated 01.09.2015.But till date I have not receive my charger still now. So, please look-into the matter and solve the problem as soon as possible.

I installed the update for Windows 10. Soon after I was in the hospital with a sick child and back and forth with him to the ER. By the time I was back on my computer and realized how screwed up it was due to Windows 10 it was too late to go back to Windows 7. I have been through several calls and chats trying to fix the problems caused by the update. I have to restart or warm boot my computer ever other minute. I have been trying to fix the issue for several days and have finally realized that I would be better off in terms of time and frustration buying another computer even though I've missed a lot of work recently and don't have the money to spare. I can promise you that computer will be a Mac. I never want to go this much trouble again trying to get help that doesn't exist. I understand now why most of my friends have already switched.

I never got the upgrade icon for windows 10 I called tech support and they did what thy called a clean download. I explained prior to this that I wanted the windows Dvd player upgrade that is why i wanted the icon to reserve then get windows 10. The tech did the opposite and used the Windows Media Creation tool to download windows 10 after I never got the Dvd player I contacted customer service who told me that there was nothing they could do about it short of me paying for the upgrade that was suppose to be free with me switching from windows 8 to 10. It clearly was not my fault that the program was downloaded incorrectly which allowed for me not to get the feature that I originally upgraded for. I was then told that I could not go back to windows 8. I am truly upset about the miscommunication with this situation.

I'm 62 years old and on a very limited income. Microsoft will not permit me to print, until I pay them $100. I like to write to my grandchildren, for their birthdays, special events, Christmas etc. They love it and I enjoy it. Well, Microsoft, has locked all of my writings. I can't edit any of them, because they want their fee. Microsoft needs to offer Seniors a discounted rate. I just don't have an extra $100 laying around. I don't know what to do...

Simple request, when I downloaded Window 10 it deleted my windows game folder that was always available with windows 7 now I can' t find anything that comes close on the web, I just want to know how to get them back or don't they exist anymore.

I've been with Windows phone ever since I've had a phone, and wtf I am extremely mad!! You guys take 6snape away, ooh no you don't just stop there, you take away all the other alternatives for snap chat. This would not be a problem if you guys just had snap chat in the first place. So in return for this act I have posted what you've done to all my 5,000+ subscribers, and not just that but why this phone sucks. I swear I am moving on to android, you guys have screwed me over for the last time.

I have spent several hours today trying to change the expiration date on my credit card that I use to pay for my MSN account. I have tried to do it online and with 3 different customer service people all to no avail. Two of the people say they will call me tomorrow and possibly solve the problem. Why is this simple change so difficult? Also 2 of these employees I spoke with were very difficult to understand.

We are well aware about the issues of identity theft and fraud these days so we have been strongly advised and persuaded to use different passwords for different accounts, memberships, et cetera. Due to the fact that I had not needed to use the Microsoft app on my phone in so long, I forgot my password. I had to reset it and did successfully. I was okay for the moment, but the thing was that password reset to the application had reset ALL OF MY PASSWORDS. I have at least two if not three things involving Microsoft requiring a password to gain access, and though they were all different to begin with, they were all changed to the single password used when resetting info on my Microsoft application. This is a serious issue and loophole that they need to get to fast and quickly fix, otherwise they pose as an access point for threats attempting to acquire information about one and commit identity theft and fraud in that individual's name.

I am a true neophyte when it comes to computers and when I have a problem I MUST rely on trust-worthy, up-front companies to help me. I used to think Microsoft was such a company. However, lately, I have searched sites to find ways to fix some problems, I am having with my late husband's laptop and 4 out of 4 times was completely scammed, lead along with false expectations and lost hours of time doing things that got me only to the point of telling me I have problems with my computer!

I KNEW THAT!! Four out of 4 times, I found a "FREE" solution to an issue. Four times I downloaded the "FREE" software and ran the "FREE" scan only to find out that if I actually want the issues FIXED as advertised, I must BUY a license, otherwise all I have are long lists of absolutely useless information and hours of wasted time!!

To actually FIX it would be considerably more honest and ethical if you advertised a FREE SCAN but mentioned that if you want to actually FIX a problem it will cost you $XX. That way, people like me who are on immovably tight budgets wouldn't bother downloading, installing and then having to uninstall software/programs that are completely useless to us.

At this point, if I had the knowledge, the money or whatever it would take to accomplish it, I would immediately remove all Microsoft, Windows and Windows-associated companies from my computer. As it is, I'll simply wait and when this one becomes totally useless, I'll look for one that runs on anything BUT Microsoft and/or Windows and their associates.

If you plan on answering this complaint, you might want to do so quickly as I make no promises as to how long this laptop is going to run.

Have feedback for Microsoft?